Contents / PnP Stuff / Logs /

[Wed Jan 25 19:38:42 2012] : DM: GAME START
[Wed Jan 25 19:38:44 2012] : Donessh: ready
[Wed Jan 25 19:39:30 2012] : DM: You discovered the old pirate captain in his tower, bound to a chair and dead after being tortured by sahuagin looking for something.
[Wed Jan 25 19:39:59 2012] : DM: The captain had left a message. "Kraken. Book." and his library was ransacked.
[Wed Jan 25 19:40:38 2012] : DM: It is now early evening and you know that sahuagin prefer to attack at night. What are you going to do?
[Wed Jan 25 19:41:32 2012] : Donessh: "Do we hole up here for the night, or go on the offensive and hope we catch them off guard?"
[Wed Jan 25 19:42:00 2012] : Kava: "Let them come to us, we'll be prepared and they won't"
[Wed Jan 25 19:43:00 2012] : Mordecai: "Lay in wait for them, as Kava says"
[Wed Jan 25 19:43:16 2012] : Filica: "Will they come back?"
[Wed Jan 25 19:43:29 2012] : Filica: "It seems their deed here is done, I doubt very much they would come back"
[Wed Jan 25 19:43:34 2012] : Mordecai: "Perhaps, if they didn't find what they are looking for"
[Wed Jan 25 19:43:45 2012] : Donessh: "But we dont know if they did or not"
[Wed Jan 25 19:43:54 2012] : Filica: "True enough"
[Wed Jan 25 19:44:03 2012] : Donessh: "We could end up sitting here while they go about their business"
[Wed Jan 25 19:44:18 2012] : Filica: ooc lol @ bubbles, just read up ;)
[Wed Jan 25 19:44:25 2012] : Kava: "So we lie in wait for them and if they don't come, it's still good"
[Wed Jan 25 19:44:43 2012] : Filica: "Whether we seek them or wait, we should be preapred"
[Wed Jan 25 19:45:03 2012] : Donessh: "We should find a good vantage point to keep watch"
[Wed Jan 25 19:46:12 2012] : Filica: "That sounds good"
[Wed Jan 25 19:46:46 2012] : Filica: "I still think we should try and spend the night here, we'll see more clearly in the morning"
[Wed Jan 25 19:46:55 2012] : Filica: "And I think we should try and find that book before they do"
[Wed Jan 25 19:47:03 2012] : Donessh: "Agreed on both points"
[Wed Jan 25 19:47:22 2012] : Kava: "Sounds good"
[Wed Jan 25 19:47:25 2012] : Mordecai: "Let's do a quick search"
[Wed Jan 25 19:47:28 2012] : Filica: "So I suggest: find a vantage point if we can, scour the library, be ready"
[Wed Jan 25 19:47:38 2012] : Mordecai: ooc did we look for trap/secret doors?
[Wed Jan 25 19:47:43 2012] : DM: ooc no
[Wed Jan 25 19:47:50 2012] : Kava: Kava has a good look around for the book
[Wed Jan 25 19:48:04 2012] : Kava: Perception: [1d20(15) + 2] = 17
[Wed Jan 25 19:48:09 2012] : Mordecai: Perception: [1d20(17) + 6] = 23
[Wed Jan 25 19:48:10 2012] : Donessh: "Also secure the tower"
[Wed Jan 25 19:48:12 2012] : Mordecai: Mordecai looks for anything concealed
[Wed Jan 25 19:49:27 2012] : Filica: Perception: [1d20(3) + 3 + 2 + 5] = 13
[Wed Jan 25 19:49:41 2012] : DM: You don't find anything concealed nor do you find a book on the Kraken.
[Wed Jan 25 19:50:12 2012] : DM: Exploring the rest of the manor?
[Wed Jan 25 19:50:16 2012] : Filica: ooc I'm also looking on anything about the sahuagin
[Wed Jan 25 19:50:21 2012] : Filica: ooc if I can find it
[Wed Jan 25 19:50:25 2012] : Mordecai: ooc Yes DM
[Wed Jan 25 19:51:26 2012] : Kava: ooc Yes
[Wed Jan 25 19:51:31 2012] : DM: Filica finds three books with sections on the sahuagin.
[Wed Jan 25 19:52:00 2012] : Kava: Kava goes to explore the tower further
[Wed Jan 25 19:52:04 2012] : Filica: ooc looking through them quickly to see if I can find anything useful for taking them on
[Wed Jan 25 19:52:04 2012] : Kava: Perception: [1d20(8) + 2] = 10
[Wed Jan 25 19:53:56 2012] : DM: The books discuss their social structure (rigidly hierarchical), their abilities (see MM) and their keenness for savage raiding. One book discusses their religion: the worship of the "Sleeper Beneath the Waves".
[Wed Jan 25 19:53:57 2012] : Mordecai: Mordecai continues with Kava
[Wed Jan 25 19:53:58 2012] : Mordecai: Perception: [1d20(14) + 6] = 20
[Wed Jan 25 19:54:18 2012] : Filica: "Ha! I think I'm on to something here"
[Wed Jan 25 19:54:36 2012] : Donessh: "Interesting"
[Wed Jan 25 19:54:39 2012] : Filica: "Probably this Kraken thing is the "Sleeper beneath the Waves" they refer to."
[Wed Jan 25 19:54:54 2012] : Donessh: "Sounds likely."
[Wed Jan 25 19:55:11 2012] : Filica: "in any case, I would suggest the following: we need to identify the leader, and kill him first"
[Wed Jan 25 19:55:38 2012] : Filica: "If their society really is so hierarchical, that might throw them in a mess"
[Wed Jan 25 19:56:05 2012] : DM: The rest of the manor is almost empty, many of the rooms haven't been used in years. The great hall is shrouded in thick dust and cobwebs.
[Wed Jan 25 19:56:10 2012] : Filica: "Although they probably have a strong desire to protect the leader"
[Wed Jan 25 19:56:16 2012] : Filica: "Which might make it difficult"
[Wed Jan 25 19:57:19 2012] : DM: The kitchen has seen use and the larder is stocked with basic food stuffs.
[Wed Jan 25 19:57:19 2012] : Kava: Kava looks for recent tracks in the dust
[Wed Jan 25 19:57:21 2012] : Kava: Perception: [1d20(6) + 2] = 8
[Wed Jan 25 19:57:33 2012] : DM: There are no tracks in the dust.
[Wed Jan 25 19:57:35 2012] : Kava: ooc And can't seem to be able to open her eyes
[Wed Jan 25 19:57:55 2012] : Kava: "At least there's food here"
[Wed Jan 25 19:58:49 2012] : Donessh: Donessh checks the tower for a good watch point and tries to secure any entrances
[Wed Jan 25 19:59:13 2012] : Mordecai: Mordecai looks for areas that have been used and concentrates his searching in those areas
[Wed Jan 25 19:59:16 2012] : DM: The eastern wing has number of reception rooms, their furniture covered in dust sheets. Above, the bedrooms are in a similar state except for one which was occupied.
[Wed Jan 25 19:59:17 2012] : Mordecai: Perception: [1d20(6) + 6] = 12
[Wed Jan 25 20:02:46 2012] : Kava: Kava stays in the kitchen and starts cooking
[Wed Jan 25 20:03:04 2012] : DM: You find a small locked chest in the bedroom.
[Wed Jan 25 20:03:34 2012] : Mordecai: Mordecai picks it up and shakes it a little
[Wed Jan 25 20:03:51 2012] : Mordecai: "Anyone any good with locked chests?"
[Wed Jan 25 20:03:53 2012] : DM: It rattles and clinks as if their are coins within.
[Wed Jan 25 20:04:12 2012] : DM: ooc there
[Wed Jan 25 20:04:25 2012] : Filica: "I might be able to open it"
[Wed Jan 25 20:04:57 2012] : Filica: Filica looks if she can open the chest
[Wed Jan 25 20:04:58 2012] : Filica: Thievery: [1d20(3) + 4 + 2 + 2] = 11
[Wed Jan 25 20:06:28 2012] : Kava: ooc Hmm
[Wed Jan 25 20:06:33 2012] : DM: The lock is simple and it takes you a bit of time but it eventually clicks open.
[Wed Jan 25 20:06:54 2012] : Filica: "There"
[Wed Jan 25 20:07:06 2012] : DM: Inside are many coins and something about the size of a closed hand wrapped in soft cloth.
[Wed Jan 25 20:07:08 2012] : Mordecai: "Great"
[Wed Jan 25 20:07:19 2012] : DM: 110 gold pieces.
[Wed Jan 25 20:07:33 2012] : Mordecai: "What's that in the cloth?"
[Wed Jan 25 20:07:48 2012] : Mordecai: Mordecai unwraps it carefully
[Wed Jan 25 20:08:57 2012] : DM: Inside is a plain brass compass. Curiously the needle doesn't point north.
[Wed Jan 25 20:09:56 2012] : Donessh: "Thats a little odd"
[Wed Jan 25 20:10:33 2012] : Filica: ooc brb
[Wed Jan 25 20:10:44 2012] : Mordecai: "It really is"
[Wed Jan 25 20:11:03 2012] : Mordecai: Mordecai holds it in his hand and slowly turns
[Wed Jan 25 20:11:13 2012] : Kava: Kava returns to the others, carrying food
[Wed Jan 25 20:11:26 2012] : Donessh: "Perhaps it has sentimental value"
[Wed Jan 25 20:11:31 2012] : DM: The needle rotates to point in the same direction.
[Wed Jan 25 20:11:35 2012] : Kava: "I didn't find that book, but I did find someting to eat"
[Wed Jan 25 20:11:41 2012] : Donessh: "or rathar, had"
[Wed Jan 25 20:11:56 2012] : Mordecai: Mordecai follows the direction of the compass
[Wed Jan 25 20:12:29 2012] : DM: The compass points south-west.
[Wed Jan 25 20:12:34 2012] : Mordecai: "Perhaps it's more like a divining rod?"
[Wed Jan 25 20:12:41 2012] : Kava: "A compass? But that's not north, is it?"
[Wed Jan 25 20:12:47 2012] : DM: How far are you going to follow it?
[Wed Jan 25 20:12:50 2012] : Donessh: "How so?"
[Wed Jan 25 20:12:55 2012] : Mordecai: ooc don't want to metagame here.. is that a bit odd?
[Wed Jan 25 20:13:14 2012] : Mordecai: "Maybe it points to something other than North?"
[Wed Jan 25 20:13:20 2012] : DM: ooc the compass is odd, yes.
[Wed Jan 25 20:13:27 2012] : Donessh: "Something specific?"
[Wed Jan 25 20:13:34 2012] : DM: Knowledge: Arcana checks?
[Wed Jan 25 20:13:39 2012] : Kava: Arcana: [1d20(20) + 7] = 27
[Wed Jan 25 20:13:49 2012] : Kava: "Let me think a moment"
[Wed Jan 25 20:13:50 2012] : Filica: Filica looks around and tries to make out where the thing points
[Wed Jan 25 20:13:59 2012] : Donessh: Arcana: [1d20(6) + 0] = 6
[Wed Jan 25 20:14:01 2012] : Filica: ooc Arcana?
[Wed Jan 25 20:14:10 2012] : DM: ooc yeah.
[Wed Jan 25 20:14:10 2012] : Kava: Kava ponders the compass as she watches it closely
[Wed Jan 25 20:14:12 2012] : Filica: ooc I would have gone for nature to determine the positions ;)
[Wed Jan 25 20:14:16 2012] : Filica: Arcana: [1d20(7) + 0 + 2] = 9
[Wed Jan 25 20:14:21 2012] : Mordecai: ooc is Mordecai's behaviour metagamey, as in I know all about Cap'n Jack's compass and I'm struggling a bit not to use my knowledge
[Wed Jan 25 20:14:46 2012] : Mordecai: Arcana: [1d20(7) + 9] = 16
[Wed Jan 25 20:14:54 2012] : DM: ooc I don't remember anything about Captain Jack's compass. What was it?
[Wed Jan 25 20:14:58 2012] : Kava: ooc I didn't think Cap'n Jack, but I did think about it pointing to the hiding place of the book
[Wed Jan 25 20:15:02 2012] : Mordecai: Mordecai stays in the building for now...
[Wed Jan 25 20:15:13 2012] : Mordecai: ooc where does it lead me to?
[Wed Jan 25 20:15:14 2012] : Kava: ooc Pirates of the Caribbean
[Wed Jan 25 20:15:32 2012] : Kava: ooc A compass that points to whatever you're trying to find
[Wed Jan 25 20:15:43 2012] : Mordecai: ooc points to your heart's desire DM
[Wed Jan 25 20:16:09 2012] : DM: ooc it's not quite that.
[Wed Jan 25 20:16:17 2012] : Kava: ooc Did my arcane knowledge tell me something?
[Wed Jan 25 20:16:18 2012] : Font is now Arial point size 10
[Wed Jan 25 20:18:40 2012] : Kava: "What I remember of devices like this, is that they're all very specific. We won't know what it's pointing at without some experimenting"
[Wed Jan 25 20:18:53 2012] : DM: Mordecai, however you move about the room the compass points south-west. Whatever it is pointing at must be some distance away.
[Wed Jan 25 20:19:24 2012] : Kava: ooc What time is it?
[Wed Jan 25 20:19:35 2012] : DM: You remember seeing some damaged charts up in the tower.
[Wed Jan 25 20:19:44 2012] : DM: ooc about 8pm I'd say.
[Wed Jan 25 20:19:49 2012] : Mordecai: "So let's just follow it then? Whatever it points to is not close as it barely moves as I move around the room"
[Wed Jan 25 20:20:23 2012] : Kava: "Let's follow it in the morning"
[Wed Jan 25 20:20:38 2012] : Kava: "Now it's time to eat and prepare for a possible visit"
[Wed Jan 25 20:22:07 2012] : Mordecai: "OK"
[Wed Jan 25 20:22:38 2012] : Mordecai: ooc is there any sign of a possible way below from inside the building DM?
[Wed Jan 25 20:23:09 2012] : DM: ooc a tunnel? No.
[Wed Jan 25 20:25:04 2012] : Mordecai: ooc OK
[Wed Jan 25 20:25:24 2012] : Donessh: ooc is the tower secure (ish)?
[Wed Jan 25 20:25:27 2012] : Mordecai: "So are we going to rest in the tower?"
[Wed Jan 25 20:25:50 2012] : DM: The tower door is broken.
[Wed Jan 25 20:25:59 2012] : DM: It might be fixable.
[Wed Jan 25 20:26:44 2012] : Donessh: "Lets see if we can fix this door. Anyone good with a hammer and nails?"
[Wed Jan 25 20:27:46 2012] : Kava: "Uhm, not really, but I can hold it up for you"
[Wed Jan 25 20:27:47 2012] : Mordecai: ooc I have no idea what sort of skill joinery might come under ;-)
[Wed Jan 25 20:28:44 2012] : DM: ooc 4e is a bit rubbish in that respect. intelligence check.
[Wed Jan 25 20:28:57 2012] : Kava: intelligence: [1d20(2) + 2] = 4
[Wed Jan 25 20:28:57 2012] : Donessh: Intelligence: [1d20(6) + 0 + 2] = 8
[Wed Jan 25 20:29:37 2012] : DM: You manage to bodge something up but it looks pretty flaky.
[Wed Jan 25 20:29:42 2012] : Mordecai: Intelligence: [1d20(1) + 4] = 5
[Wed Jan 25 20:29:53 2012] : Filica: Intelligence: [1d20(20) + 0 + 2] = 22
[Wed Jan 25 20:30:11 2012] : Font is now Arial point size 10
[Wed Jan 25 20:31:00 2012] : Filica: "Let me fix that"
[Wed Jan 25 20:31:39 2012] : Filica: Filica gets to the door and places wedges around the door, trying it out to see if it holds in place"
[Wed Jan 25 20:31:52 2012] : Donessh: ooc brb
[Wed Jan 25 20:32:03 2012] : DM: Filica's attempt seems much more secure.
[Wed Jan 25 20:32:05 2012] : Kava: Kava holds the door in place while Filica tinkers with it
[Wed Jan 25 20:32:11 2012] : Filica: Filica reckons it might stand the test of a single man, maybe two."
[Wed Jan 25 20:32:29 2012] : Filica: "It might gain us some time, even though it probably won't keep us completely safe if that time comes"
[Wed Jan 25 20:33:25 2012] : Kava: "Just as long as we get warning they're here, it should do fine"
[Wed Jan 25 20:33:27 2012] : Mordecai: Mordecai rigs up two flasks of oil so that if the door is opened, they will fall and break
[Wed Jan 25 20:34:04 2012] : Mordecai: Mordecai then places a lit torch on the floor in the right place to light the oil
[Wed Jan 25 20:34:18 2012] : DM: ooc clever
[Wed Jan 25 20:34:41 2012] : Mordecai: "If anyone forces the door, they will either get covered in oil, and then set on fire or they will have to walk through it"
[Wed Jan 25 20:35:02 2012] : Mordecai: "Should give us the element of surprise"
[Wed Jan 25 20:35:09 2012] : Mordecai: Mordecai hurls a flask of oil (minor) vs. Reflex [1d20(14) + 2] = 16 (range 3/6)
[Wed Jan 25 20:35:10 2012] : Mordecai: Mordecai hurls a flask of oil (minor) vs. Reflex [1d20(11) + 2] = 13 (range 3/6)
[Wed Jan 25 20:35:22 2012] : Donessh: "Certainly give us some warning if they try to sneak in"
[Wed Jan 25 20:35:29 2012] : Mordecai: ooc sorry - was removing them from my inventory
[Wed Jan 25 20:35:45 2012] : Mordecai: ooc I forgot that the action was to throw them!
[Wed Jan 25 20:36:01 2012] : DM: ooc keeping a look out from the top room throughout the night?
[Wed Jan 25 20:36:02 2012] : Kava: ooc LOL
[Wed Jan 25 20:36:12 2012] : Mordecai: "Let's rest and wait out the night then"
[Wed Jan 25 20:36:20 2012] : Kava: ooc Yep, lookout through the night
[Wed Jan 25 20:36:32 2012] : DM: ooc [1d4(2)] = 2
[Wed Jan 25 20:36:37 2012] : Mordecai: ooc the rest of us at the bottom
[Wed Jan 25 20:37:20 2012] : Donessh: ooc rest of us wherever the dead guy isn't
[Wed Jan 25 20:37:43 2012] : DM: Sometime later, during Donessh's watch he sees two sahuagin and a crocodile coming up the cliff path towards the manor.
[Wed Jan 25 20:37:53 2012] : DM: Donessh, what do you do?
[Wed Jan 25 20:38:11 2012] : Donessh: Donessh goes to wake the others
[Wed Jan 25 20:38:37 2012] : Donessh: "We have company"
[Wed Jan 25 20:38:59 2012] : Donessh: before going back up to keep watching (carefully)
[Wed Jan 25 20:39:00 2012] : Kava: "OK"
[Wed Jan 25 20:39:03 2012] : DM: After you've woken the others you hear a dull thud from outside. And then another.
[Wed Jan 25 20:39:13 2012] : DM: ooc one moment, drawing map.
[Wed Jan 25 20:39:26 2012] : Donessh: ooc ah, no going back up then
[Wed Jan 25 20:40:45 2012] : Mordecai: Mordecai awaits the door being opened
[Wed Jan 25 20:41:34 2012] : Kava: Kava finds a spot from where she can see the door without being too close
[Wed Jan 25 20:42:26 2012] : DM: Perception checks
[Wed Jan 25 20:42:34 2012] : Kava: Perception: [1d20(19) + 2] = 21
[Wed Jan 25 20:42:35 2012] : Filica: Filica tries to hear what's going on, and gets her weapons ready
[Wed Jan 25 20:42:42 2012] : Donessh: Perception: [1d20(19) + 3] = 22
[Wed Jan 25 20:42:42 2012] : Mordecai: Perception: [1d20(14) + 6] = 20
[Wed Jan 25 20:42:50 2012] : Filica: Perception: [1d20(6) + 3 + 2 + 5] = 16
[Wed Jan 25 20:42:58 2012] : Kava: Kava strains her eyes and ears
[Wed Jan 25 20:42:58 2012] : DM: It sounrds like they're trying to break into the great hall.
[Wed Jan 25 20:43:19 2012] : DM: Roll initiative.
[Wed Jan 25 20:43:24 2012] : DM: Initiative: [1d20(17) + 5] = 22
[Wed Jan 25 20:43:24 2012] : Kava: Initiative: [1d20(1) + 2] = 3
[Wed Jan 25 20:43:26 2012] : DM: Initiative: [1d20(18) + 4 / 2 + 1] = 21
[Wed Jan 25 20:43:34 2012] : Donessh: Initiative: [1d20(10) + 2] = 12
[Wed Jan 25 20:43:34 2012] : Mordecai: Initiative: [1d20(15) + 8] = 23 - Battle Intuition
[Wed Jan 25 20:44:04 2012] : Filica: Begin the Hunt Initiative: [1d20(11) + 4 + 2 + 2] = 19
[Wed Jan 25 20:44:11 2012] : Filica: ooc hmm, weird
[Wed Jan 25 20:44:15 2012] : Filica: Initiative: [1d20(10) + 4 + 2] = 16
[Wed Jan 25 20:44:34 2012] : Filica: ooc second one (my screen is acting up)
[Wed Jan 25 20:45:19 2012] : DM: ooc forgot the stairs.
[Wed Jan 25 20:46:16 2012] : DM: There's a narrow set of spiral stairs in the corner leading to all the floors, Each floor can be reached in three squares of movement.
[Wed Jan 25 20:46:23 2012] : DM: Mordecai?
[Wed Jan 25 20:47:37 2012] : Mordecai: Mordecai moves into the hall
[Wed Jan 25 20:47:46 2012] : Mordecai: Done
[Wed Jan 25 20:48:44 2012] : Sahuagin: The sahuahin tries to break down the door.
[Wed Jan 25 20:48:46 2012] : Sahuagin: Strength: [1d20(11) + 6 / 2 + 5] = 19
[Wed Jan 25 20:49:20 2012] : Sahuagin: Something cracks but the door stays shut.
[Wed Jan 25 20:49:25 2012] : DM: Filica?
[Wed Jan 25 20:50:04 2012] : Filica: ooc is the opening in the wall an opening in the wall?
[Wed Jan 25 20:50:23 2012] : Filica: ooc lol, on the right of the tower, is that a window and can I see them downstairs?
[Wed Jan 25 20:50:38 2012] : Donessh: ooc main door we boarded up?
[Wed Jan 25 20:50:47 2012] : Filica: ooc or is it a door downstairs?
[Wed Jan 25 20:51:07 2012] : Filica: ooc ok, never mind.
[Wed Jan 25 20:51:24 2012] : DM: ooc does that make it clearer?
[Wed Jan 25 20:51:26 2012] : Filica: Filica follows Mordecai and looks around for a spot where she can hide
[Wed Jan 25 20:51:42 2012] : Filica: ooc looking for furniture that gives a good vantage point for example)
[Wed Jan 25 20:51:51 2012] : DM: There are long tables in the hall that provide hiding places
[Wed Jan 25 20:51:56 2012] : Filica: Stealth: [1d20(20) + 4 + 2 + 5] = 31
[Wed Jan 25 20:52:06 2012] : DM: And a raised platform at one end with another table.
[Wed Jan 25 20:52:36 2012] : Filica: done.
[Wed Jan 25 20:52:52 2012] : DM: Donessh?
[Wed Jan 25 20:53:09 2012] : DM: ooc anyone speak Abyssal?
[Wed Jan 25 20:53:17 2012] : Donessh: Donessh follows the others into the main hall
[Wed Jan 25 20:53:42 2012] : Donessh: ooc do I need to use the stairs?
[Wed Jan 25 20:53:54 2012] : Mordecai: ooc umm... looking DM
[Wed Jan 25 20:53:56 2012] : Kava: ooc Not me
[Wed Jan 25 20:54:00 2012] : DM: ooc no, you went down to the ground floor.
[Wed Jan 25 20:54:15 2012] : Mordecai: ooc nope
[Wed Jan 25 20:54:34 2012] : Donessh: Done
[Wed Jan 25 20:54:39 2012] : DM: Kava?
[Wed Jan 25 20:55:29 2012] : Kava: Kava hurries after the others
[Wed Jan 25 20:55:39 2012] : Kava: Done
[Wed Jan 25 20:55:50 2012] : DM: Mordecai?
[Wed Jan 25 20:57:18 2012] : Font is now Arial point size 10
[Wed Jan 25 20:57:30 2012] : Mordecai: ooc sorry
[Wed Jan 25 20:57:55 2012] : Mordecai: Mordecai moves, then readies an attack
[Wed Jan 25 20:58:02 2012] : Mordecai: Done
[Wed Jan 25 20:58:29 2012] : Sahuagin: Another thump at the door.
[Wed Jan 25 20:58:31 2012] : Sahuagin: Strength: [1d20(17) + 6 / 2 + 5] = 25
[Wed Jan 25 20:59:07 2012] : Sahuagin: The door crashes open and a sahuagin steps through the doorway, trident at the ready.
[Wed Jan 25 20:59:26 2012] : DM: Mordecai, readied attack?
[Wed Jan 25 21:00:23 2012] : Mordecai: Gaze of Defiance: (AWP) wisdom vs. Will [1d20(8) + 7] = 15 (range 5)
Hit: [1d8(4) + 5] = 9 psychic damage and allies gain a +1 power bonus to attacks vs the target until the end of my next turn. Increase to +3 if they attack me before then.

[Wed Jan 25 21:00:37 2012] : DM: Hit
[Wed Jan 25 21:01:44 2012] : Sahuagin: A second sahuagin barks at order in a harsh language and moves into the hall.
[Wed Jan 25 21:02:17 2012] : Filica: ooc s & t are sahuagins?
[Wed Jan 25 21:02:21 2012] : Crocodile: The crocodile launches itself at the tower door.
[Wed Jan 25 21:02:27 2012] : Crocodile: Strength: [1d20(4) + 4 / 2 + 4] = 10
[Wed Jan 25 21:02:42 2012] : Crocodile: It doesn't break through.
[Wed Jan 25 21:02:51 2012] : Crocodile: ooc and C is the croc.
[Wed Jan 25 21:02:53 2012] : Filica: ooc and t seems to be the boss right?
[Wed Jan 25 21:03:16 2012] : DM: There's nothing really to distinguish the two.
[Wed Jan 25 21:03:38 2012] : Filica: ooc yes, but you said he barked an order. :) or is that metagaming?
[Wed Jan 25 21:04:02 2012] : Donessh: Virtue: (EP) Minor Donessh spends a Healing Surge and gains 15 temporary hit points [Wed Jan 25 21:04:06 2012] : Donessh: ooc oops
[Wed Jan 25 21:04:37 2012] : DM: ooc you can think T is the boss if you like.
[Wed Jan 25 21:04:43 2012] : DM: Filica?
[Wed Jan 25 21:05:07 2012] : Filica: Filica peeks over the table and shoots at the sahuagin (T)
[Wed Jan 25 21:05:13 2012] : Filica: Twin Strike (lightning bow +1): (AWP) - Attack 1: [1d20(17) + 2 + 5] = 24 vs AC - Damage: [1d8(3) + 5] = 8
Twin Strike (lightning bow +1): (AWP) - Attack 2: [1d20(18) + 2 + 5] = 25 vs AC - Damage: [1d8(1) + 5] = 6
If target is quarry (nearest enemy) add [1d8(4)] = 4 damage to one attack.
Free Action: Decide all damage dealt by this weapon is lightning damage.

[Wed Jan 25 21:05:23 2012] : Filica: ooc T is quarry
[Wed Jan 25 21:05:25 2012] : DM: Both arrows strike true.
[Wed Jan 25 21:05:39 2012] : Filica: ooc must I reroll a stealth now?
[Wed Jan 25 21:05:52 2012] : Mordecai: HP Status 44 out of 44. Surge Status: 8 out of 8.
[Wed Jan 25 21:06:01 2012] : Filica: Filica dives back behind the table.
[Wed Jan 25 21:06:03 2012] : DM: ooc yes.
[Wed Jan 25 21:06:07 2012] : Filica: Stealth: [1d20(13) + 4 + 2 + 5] = 24
[Wed Jan 25 21:06:24 2012] : Filica: done.
[Wed Jan 25 21:06:25 2012] : DM: Donessh?
[Wed Jan 25 21:06:30 2012] : Donessh: Virtue: (EP) Minor Donessh spends a Healing Surge and gains 15 temporary hit points [Wed Jan 25 21:06:47 2012] : Donessh: Donessh steps over to T
[Wed Jan 25 21:06:53 2012] : Donessh: Righteous Smite: (EP) To-hit vs. AC [1d20(7) + 6 + 2] = 15 - Hit: [2d10(3,1) + 4] = 8 damage. Self and all allies within 5 squares gain 7 Temporary Hit Points
[Wed Jan 25 21:07:06 2012] : DM: The creature parries your strike.
[Wed Jan 25 21:07:06 2012] : Donessh: Done
[Wed Jan 25 21:07:10 2012] : DM: Kava?
[Wed Jan 25 21:07:15 2012] : Kava: Kava targets the sahuagin closest to her (T)
[Wed Jan 25 21:07:22 2012] : Kava: Acid Orb: (AWP) To hit vs. Reflex. Ranged 20. [1d20(3) + 5] = 8, Damage: [1d10(10) + 9] = 19 HP.
[Wed Jan 25 21:07:29 2012] : DM: Miss.
[Wed Jan 25 21:07:33 2012] : Kava: ooc Hmm
[Wed Jan 25 21:07:50 2012] : DM: ooc that attack bonus seems low. Is it really only +5?
[Wed Jan 25 21:08:38 2012] : DM: Mordecai?
[Wed Jan 25 21:09:09 2012] : Kava: ooc Should be +7 while I'm carrying my staff, strange
[Wed Jan 25 21:09:23 2012] : Mordecai: Mordecai steps back then points his holy symbol at the monstrous creatures
[Wed Jan 25 21:09:29 2012] : Mordecai: Light of Arvandor: (EP). Wisdom vs. Will [1d20(19) + 7] = 26 (Area burst 1, range 5). Hit: [1d8(8) + 5] = 13 radiant damage.
Allies in burst gain a +2 power bonus to AC until my next turn

[Wed Jan 25 21:09:31 2012] : Mordecai: Light of Arvandor: (EP). Wisdom vs. Will [1d20(7) + 7] = 14. Hit: [1d8(8) + 5] = 13 radiant damage.
[Wed Jan 25 21:09:39 2012] : Mordecai: Power of Amaunator: (EP; Free; Channel Divinity). Trigger: I hit an enemy with a power with the Radiant keyword Effect: Add an extra [1d10(5)] = 5 radiant damage to all targets hit by the power.
[Wed Jan 25 21:09:46 2012] : Mordecai: Done
[Wed Jan 25 21:10:04 2012] : DM: One of the creatures is seared by the energy.
[Wed Jan 25 21:10:38 2012] : Filica: brb loo
[Wed Jan 25 21:11:01 2012] : Sahuagin: They move to surround Donessh and attack, thrusting with their tridents.
[Wed Jan 25 21:11:20 2012] : Sahuagin: Trident: Ranged 3/6 [1d20(20) + 11] = 31 vs AC; 13 damage
[Wed Jan 25 21:11:21 2012] : Sahuagin: Trident: Ranged 3/6 [1d20(15) + 11] = 26 vs AC; [1d8(2) + 5] = 7 damage
[Wed Jan 25 21:11:31 2012] : Donessh: "Argh!"
[Wed Jan 25 21:11:39 2012] : Sahuagin: The sharp times draw blood.
[Wed Jan 25 21:11:51 2012] : Donessh: Damage: Donessh loses 15 temp HP and takes 5 damage. [Wed Jan 25 21:11:53 2012] : Crocodile: The crocodile attacks the door again.
[Wed Jan 25 21:11:58 2012] : Crocodile: Strength: [1d20(14) + 4 / 2 + 4] = 20
[Wed Jan 25 21:12:35 2012] : Crocodile: The door creaks and groans and a wedge pops out but stays firm.
[Wed Jan 25 21:13:20 2012] : DM: ooc Donesh, S has you marked.
[Wed Jan 25 21:13:27 2012] : DM: Filica?
[Wed Jan 25 21:13:31 2012] : Filica: Filica peeks again and changes targets, aiming at S in the hope of helping Donnessh from afar.
[Wed Jan 25 21:13:34 2012] : Filica: Twin Strike (lightning bow +1): (AWP) - Attack 1: [1d20(11) + 2 + 5] = 18 vs AC - Damage: [1d8(3) + 5] = 8
Twin Strike (lightning bow +1): (AWP) - Attack 2: [1d20(10) + 2 + 5] = 17 vs AC - Damage: [1d8(6) + 5] = 11
If target is quarry (nearest enemy) add [1d8(8)] = 8 damage to one attack.
Free Action: Decide all damage dealt by this weapon is lightning damage.

[Wed Jan 25 21:13:51 2012] : DM: One arrow hits.
[Wed Jan 25 21:14:01 2012] : Filica: done.
[Wed Jan 25 21:14:04 2012] : DM: Donessh?
[Wed Jan 25 21:14:08 2012] : Filica: Stealth: [1d20(5) + 4 + 2 + 5] = 16
[Wed Jan 25 21:14:19 2012] : Filica: ooc sorry, trying to keep hiding behind the table.
[Wed Jan 25 21:14:35 2012] : Donessh: Divine Challenge: (AWP) Minor Burst 5. Effect: Target is Marked: -2 to attack other than me.
Also: [3 + 4] = 7 Radiant damage on first attack not including me before my next turn

[Wed Jan 25 21:14:38 2012] : Donessh: Donessh side steps out of the line of fire
[Wed Jan 25 21:14:44 2012] : Donessh: on T
[Wed Jan 25 21:14:49 2012] : Donessh: Holy Strike: (AWP) To-hit vs. AC [1d20(17) + 7] = 24 - Hit: [1d10(8) + 3] = 11 radiant damage. +2 if target is marked
[Wed Jan 25 21:15:01 2012] : DM: As you the step away, they lash out with lightning fast strikes.
[Wed Jan 25 21:15:11 2012] : Sahuagin: Opportunistic Strike: [1d20(10) + 11] = 21 vs AC; [1d8(7) + 5] = 12 damage
[Wed Jan 25 21:15:11 2012] : Sahuagin: Opportunistic Strike: [1d20(11) + 11] = 22 vs AC; [1d8(8) + 5] = 13 damage
[Wed Jan 25 21:15:44 2012] : DM: Both miss.
[Wed Jan 25 21:15:48 2012] : Donessh: Done
[Wed Jan 25 21:15:53 2012] : DM: Kava?
[Wed Jan 25 21:16:20 2012] : Kava: Kava attacks S, before he flanks Donessh
[Wed Jan 25 21:16:22 2012] : Kava: Acid Orb: (AWP) To hit vs. Reflex. Ranged 20. [1d20(4) + 7] = 11, Damage: [1d10(10) + 9] = 19 HP.
[Wed Jan 25 21:16:27 2012] : DM: Miss
[Wed Jan 25 21:16:30 2012] : Kava: Done
[Wed Jan 25 21:16:37 2012] : DM: Mordecai?
[Wed Jan 25 21:16:42 2012] : Kava: ooc :(
[Wed Jan 25 21:17:35 2012] : Mordecai: Spiritual Weapon: (DP). Wisdom vs. AC [1d20(8) + 7] = 15 (range 10). Hit: [1d10(1) + 5] = 6 radiant damage.
Effect: Spiritual holy symbol occupies enemies space and grants combat advantage.

[Wed Jan 25 21:17:56 2012] : DM: Miss.
[Wed Jan 25 21:18:06 2012] : Mordecai: ooc hovers over t
[Wed Jan 25 21:18:19 2012] : Mordecai: ooc granting combat advantage vs him
[Wed Jan 25 21:18:24 2012] : Mordecai: Done
[Wed Jan 25 21:18:24 2012] : DM: ooc effect aplies even though it missed, right?
[Wed Jan 25 21:18:28 2012] : Mordecai: ooc yes
[Wed Jan 25 21:18:31 2012] : DM: ooc cool.
[Wed Jan 25 21:19:01 2012] : DM: The sahuagin move to attack Mordecai.
[Wed Jan 25 21:19:11 2012] : DM: Trident: [1d20(20) + 11] = 31 vs AC; 13 damage
[Wed Jan 25 21:19:17 2012] : Sahuagin: Trident: [1d20(19) + 11] = 30 vs AC; [1d8(5) + 5] = 10 damage
[Wed Jan 25 21:19:25 2012] : Donessh: ooc T takes 7 radiant damage from my mark
[Wed Jan 25 21:19:27 2012] : Mordecai: Damage: Mordecai takes 13 damage. [Wed Jan 25 21:19:54 2012] : Mordecai: Damage: Mordecai takes 10 damage. [Wed Jan 25 21:20:22 2012] : Crocodile: The croc tries once more at the door.
[Wed Jan 25 21:20:25 2012] : Crocodile: Strength: [1d20(17) + 4 / 2 + 4] = 23
[Wed Jan 25 21:21:06 2012] : Crocodile: The crocodile crashes through the door, the flasks break and fwomph! the beast is engulfed in flames.
[Wed Jan 25 21:21:13 2012] : Crocodile: [2d6(5,2)] = 7
[Wed Jan 25 21:21:26 2012] : Mordecai: ooc \o/
[Wed Jan 25 21:21:36 2012] : Donessh: ooc excellent usage of fwomph
[Wed Jan 25 21:21:56 2012] : Filica: ooc Bert, did you change colors?
[Wed Jan 25 21:21:57 2012] : Kava: ooc LOL
[Wed Jan 25 21:22:00 2012] : Crocodile: The flaming crocodile sticks its snout into the great hall.
[Wed Jan 25 21:22:23 2012] : Donessh: ooc a little, but its not really showing for me
[Wed Jan 25 21:22:31 2012] : DM: Filica?
[Wed Jan 25 21:22:35 2012] : Filica: ooc it's really different for me :)
[Wed Jan 25 21:22:38 2012] : Donessh: ooc I thought it was too pale
[Wed Jan 25 21:22:38 2012] : Filica: Filica moves along the table tries to get a good shot at S
[Wed Jan 25 21:22:40 2012] : Mordecai: ooc me too
[Wed Jan 25 21:22:44 2012] : Filica: Twin Strike (lightning bow +1): (AWP) - Attack 1: [1d20(14) + 2 + 5] = 21 vs AC - Damage: [1d8(5) + 5] = 10
Twin Strike (lightning bow +1): (AWP) - Attack 2: [1d20(13) + 2 + 5] = 20 vs AC - Damage: [1d8(8) + 5] = 13
If target is quarry (nearest enemy) add [1d8(3)] = 3 damage to one attack.
Free Action: Decide all damage dealt by this weapon is lightning damage.

[Wed Jan 25 21:22:53 2012] : Filica: target is quarry.
[Wed Jan 25 21:23:00 2012] : DM: Two more arrows hit.
[Wed Jan 25 21:23:01 2012] : Filica: Stealth: [1d20(14) + 4 + 2 + 5] = 25
[Wed Jan 25 21:23:07 2012] : Donessh: ooc hows this?
[Wed Jan 25 21:23:12 2012] : Filica: still keeping a low profile
[Wed Jan 25 21:23:13 2012] : Filica: done.
[Wed Jan 25 21:23:22 2012] : Filica: ooc too light
[Wed Jan 25 21:23:27 2012] : Kava: ooc That's very light, Bert
[Wed Jan 25 21:23:38 2012] : DM: ooc can we play with colours later?
[Wed Jan 25 21:23:46 2012] : DM: Donessh?
[Wed Jan 25 21:24:05 2012] : Donessh: Donessh moves up to flank T
[Wed Jan 25 21:24:26 2012] : Donessh: Divine Challenge: (AWP) Minor Burst 5. Effect: Target is Marked: -2 to attack other than me.
Also: [3 + 4] = 7 Radiant damage on first attack not including me before my next turn

[Wed Jan 25 21:24:31 2012] : Donessh: Shielding Smite: (EP) To-hit vs. AC [1d20(20) + 6 + 2] = 28 - Hit: [2d10(9,10) + 4] = 23 damage.
Effect: Target within 5 squares gains 2 power bonus to AC

[Wed Jan 25 21:24:50 2012] : Donessh: ooc yay
[Wed Jan 25 21:25:01 2012] : Donessh: ooc bonus to Mordecai
[Wed Jan 25 21:25:26 2012] : Donessh: Done
[Wed Jan 25 21:25:32 2012] : DM: Donessh lands a powerful blow which floors the sahuagin.
[Wed Jan 25 21:25:32 2012] : Mordecai: ooc lol
[Wed Jan 25 21:25:49 2012] : DM: Kava?
[Wed Jan 25 21:25:53 2012] : Kava: Kava moves away from the crocodile and attacks it
[Wed Jan 25 21:26:03 2012] : Kava: Acid Orb: (AWP) To hit vs. Reflex. Ranged 20. [1d20(9) + 7] = 16, Damage: [1d10(6) + 9] = 15 HP.
[Wed Jan 25 21:26:10 2012] : Kava: Done
[Wed Jan 25 21:26:40 2012] : DM: Hit.
[Wed Jan 25 21:26:58 2012] : DM: Mordecai?
[Wed Jan 25 21:27:06 2012] : Mordecai: Spiritual Weapon: (Move - move). /font> Mordecai moves the spiritual weapon up to 10 squares
[Wed Jan 25 21:27:18 2012] : Mordecai: ooc Onto S
[Wed Jan 25 21:27:22 2012] : Mordecai: Spiritual Weapon: (Sustain - minor). Wisdom vs. AC [1d20(15) + 7] = 22 (range 10). Hit: [1d10(3) + 5] = 8 damage.
Effect: Grants combat advantage.

[Wed Jan 25 21:27:31 2012] : Mordecai: Beacon of Hope: (DP) Wisdom vs. Will [1d20(16) + 7] = 23 (Close burst 3)
Hit: Targets are weakened until the end of their next turn
Effect: Mordecai and all allies in burst regain 9 HP.

[Wed Jan 25 21:27:32 2012] : DM: Hit
[Wed Jan 25 21:27:51 2012] : Mordecai: Healing: Regain 9 HP. [Wed Jan 25 21:27:56 2012] : Mordecai: Done
[Wed Jan 25 21:28:09 2012] : Sahuagin: The sahuagin attacks
[Wed Jan 25 21:28:13 2012] : Sahuagin: Trident: [1d20(10) + 11] = 21 vs AC; [1d8(2) + 5] = 7 damage
[Wed Jan 25 21:28:27 2012] : Mordecai: ooc AC = 22
[Wed Jan 25 21:28:27 2012] : Sahuagin: 3 damage.
[Wed Jan 25 21:28:33 2012] : Sahuagin: 0 damage
[Wed Jan 25 21:28:34 2012] : Donessh: Healing: Regain 9 HP. [Wed Jan 25 21:29:09 2012] : Crocodile: The croc charges Kava.
[Wed Jan 25 21:29:15 2012] : Crocodile: Bite: [1d20(17) + 10] = 27 vs AC; [1d8(3) + 4] = 7 damage and grabbed
[Wed Jan 25 21:29:29 2012] : DM: Filica?
[Wed Jan 25 21:29:37 2012] : Mordecai: ooc my broken HTML probably just borked everyone's log files
[Wed Jan 25 21:29:41 2012] : DM: [1d20(12)] = 12
[Wed Jan 25 21:29:48 2012] : Filica: Filica continues shooting
[Wed Jan 25 21:29:52 2012] : DM: The flames go out on the croc.
[Wed Jan 25 21:29:56 2012] : Kava: Damage: Kava takes 7 damage. [Wed Jan 25 21:30:02 2012] : Filica: shooting at S
[Wed Jan 25 21:30:13 2012] : Filica: or not, shooting at the croc
[Wed Jan 25 21:30:17 2012] : Mordecai: ooc combat advantage because of my weapon
[Wed Jan 25 21:30:17 2012] : Filica: Twin Strike (lightning bow +1): (AWP) - Attack 1: [1d20(9) + 2 + 5] = 16 vs AC - Damage: [1d8(6) + 5] = 11
Twin Strike (lightning bow +1): (AWP) - Attack 2: [1d20(5) + 2 + 5] = 12 vs AC - Damage: [1d8(3) + 5] = 8
If target is quarry (nearest enemy) add [1d8(7)] = 7 damage to one attack.
Free Action: Decide all damage dealt by this weapon is lightning damage.

[Wed Jan 25 21:30:30 2012] : Mordecai: ooc never mind then
[Wed Jan 25 21:30:35 2012] : DM: Filica misses as she dithers over her target.
[Wed Jan 25 21:30:45 2012] : DM: ;)
[Wed Jan 25 21:30:55 2012] : Filica: moving around the table to keep cover from the croc.
[Wed Jan 25 21:30:59 2012] : Filica: done.
[Wed Jan 25 21:31:04 2012] : DM: Donessh?
[Wed Jan 25 21:31:58 2012] : Donessh: Donessh spits at the croc
[Wed Jan 25 21:32:01 2012] : Donessh: Dragon Breath: (EP) Minor Blast 3/Ranged 10, Burst 2:
Primary Attack: To-hit vs. Reflex [1d20(9) + 5 + 2] = 16 - Hit: [1d6(5) + 2] = 7 Acid damage.
Effect: All enemies in the area are Marked: -2 to attack other than me until the end of my next turn
[Wed Jan 25 21:32:42 2012] : Donessh: Donessh moves over to S and attacks
[Wed Jan 25 21:32:44 2012] : DM: Hit
[Wed Jan 25 21:33:01 2012] : Donessh: Holy Strike: (AWP) To-hit vs. AC [1d20(15) + 7] = 22 - Hit: [1d10(7) + 3] = 10 radiant damage. +2 if target is marked
[Wed Jan 25 21:33:06 2012] : DM: Hit
[Wed Jan 25 21:33:12 2012] : Donessh: Done
[Wed Jan 25 21:33:39 2012] : DM: Kava?
[Wed Jan 25 21:33:44 2012] : Kava: Kava attacks the crocodile with both acid and lightning
[Wed Jan 25 21:33:48 2012] : Kava: Dragon Breath Acid (1): (EP; Minor) To hit vs. Reflex. Close blast 3. [1d20(7) + 6] = 13, Damage: [1d6(1) + 1] = 2 HP. My Dragon Breath targets only enemies in the area; allies in area gain +1 to attack rolls.
[Wed Jan 25 21:33:51 2012] : Kava: Lightning Breath (1): (DP) To hit vs. Reflex. Close blast 3. [1d20(11) + 7] = 18, Damage: [3d8(3,3,6) + 9] = 21 HP, Lightning damage 5 HP. Miss: Half damage. Effect: Until the end of my next turn, whenever an enemy hits me with a melee attack, I push that enemy 1 square. Dragon Magic: The enemy also takes 5 lightning damage. Sustain Minor: The effect persists.
[Wed Jan 25 21:34:25 2012] : DM: ooc is that 21 + 5 lightning damage?
[Wed Jan 25 21:34:35 2012] : Kava: ooc Yes
[Wed Jan 25 21:35:03 2012] : Mordecai: ooc perhaps change it to read plus 5 lightning damage
[Wed Jan 25 21:35:06 2012] : DM: The croc hide's sparks and crackles and smokes.
[Wed Jan 25 21:36:05 2012] : Kava: ooc Changed
[Wed Jan 25 21:36:12 2012] : DM: Its jaws relax and it slumps down, dead.
[Wed Jan 25 21:36:26 2012] : DM: Mordecai?
[Wed Jan 25 21:36:27 2012] : Mordecai: The spiritual weapon attacks again
[Wed Jan 25 21:36:30 2012] : Mordecai: Spiritual Weapon: (Sustain - minor). Wisdom vs. AC [1d20(11) + 7] = 18 (range 10). Hit: [1d10(7) + 5] = 12 damage.
Effect: Grants combat advantage.

[Wed Jan 25 21:36:48 2012] : DM: Miss
[Wed Jan 25 21:36:56 2012] : Mordecai: Recovery Strike: (AWP) Str vs. AC [1d20(9) + 5] = 14. Hit: [1d8(8) + 1] = 9 damage.
The next ally to hit the target before the end of my next turn regains 11 HP

[Wed Jan 25 21:37:04 2012] : DM: Miss
[Wed Jan 25 21:37:19 2012] : Mordecai: ooc using move action as minor
[Wed Jan 25 21:37:24 2012] : Mordecai: Healing Word: (EP; Minor; Range 5). Effect: The target can spend a healing surge and regain an additional [1d6(6) + 9] = 15 HP (on top of their surge value)
[Wed Jan 25 21:37:40 2012] : Mordecai: Magical Healing: Regain 26 HP. [Wed Jan 25 21:37:44 2012] : Mordecai: Done
[Wed Jan 25 21:37:57 2012] : Sahuagin: The last sahuagin fights on.
[Wed Jan 25 21:38:06 2012] : Sahuagin: Attacking Donessh
[Wed Jan 25 21:38:08 2012] : Sahuagin: Trident: [1d20(1) + 11] = 12 vs AC; [1d8(2) + 5] = 7 damage
[Wed Jan 25 21:38:18 2012] : DM: Filica?
[Wed Jan 25 21:39:02 2012] : Filica: Filica turns around to aim at S, hoping to finish it once and for all
[Wed Jan 25 21:39:06 2012] : Filica: Twin Strike (lightning bow +1): (AWP) - Attack 1: [1d20(4) + 2 + 5] = 11 vs AC - Damage: [1d8(8) + 5] = 13
Twin Strike (lightning bow +1): (AWP) - Attack 2: [1d20(8) + 2 + 5] = 15 vs AC - Damage: [1d8(2) + 5] = 7
If target is quarry (nearest enemy) add [1d8(6)] = 6 damage to one attack.
Free Action: Decide all damage dealt by this weapon is lightning damage.

[Wed Jan 25 21:39:21 2012] : DM: Misses.
[Wed Jan 25 21:39:26 2012] : Filica: done.
[Wed Jan 25 21:39:30 2012] : DM: Donessh?
[Wed Jan 25 21:39:51 2012] : Donessh: Divine Challenge: (AWP) Minor Burst 5. Effect: Target is Marked: -2 to attack other than me.
Also: [3 + 4] = 7 Radiant damage on first attack not including me before my next turn

[Wed Jan 25 21:39:53 2012] : Donessh: Holy Strike: (AWP) To-hit vs. AC [1d20(6) + 7] = 13 - Hit: [1d10(9) + 3] = 12 radiant damage. +2 if target is marked
[Wed Jan 25 21:40:04 2012] : Donessh: Done
[Wed Jan 25 21:40:07 2012] : DM: Miss
[Wed Jan 25 21:40:15 2012] : DM: Kava?
[Wed Jan 25 21:40:27 2012] : Kava: Kava tries to kill S
[Wed Jan 25 21:40:33 2012] : Kava: Acid Orb: (AWP) To hit vs. Reflex. Ranged 20. [1d20(13) + 7] = 20, Damage: [1d10(2) + 9] = 11 HP.
[Wed Jan 25 21:40:41 2012] : Kava: Done
[Wed Jan 25 21:40:49 2012] : DM: Kava kills the sahuagin.
[Wed Jan 25 21:41:30 2012] : Kava: "At last"
[Wed Jan 25 21:41:35 2012] : Mordecai: "Is anyone hurt?"
[Wed Jan 25 21:42:08 2012] : Donessh: "I'm fine. Kava took a nasty looking bite"
[Wed Jan 25 21:42:37 2012] : Kava: "I'll live, but it does hurt"
[Wed Jan 25 21:42:48 2012] : Mordecai: ooc anyone hurt greater than healing surge value?
[Wed Jan 25 21:42:59 2012] : Mordecai: ooc you can surge out of combat anyway
[Wed Jan 25 21:43:18 2012] : Kava: ooc Not me
[Wed Jan 25 21:43:24 2012] : Filica: "I'm good"
[Wed Jan 25 21:43:33 2012] : Filica: "Thanks for my smll size and those huge tables"
[Wed Jan 25 21:43:38 2012] : Kava: Healing Surge: Regain 12 HP. [Wed Jan 25 21:45:25 2012] : Donessh: "Filica, did that book tell you if we are likely to meet more of them?"
[Wed Jan 25 21:45:27 2012] : Kava: "So they really haven't found what they were looking for"
[Wed Jan 25 21:45:35 2012] : DM: The sahuagin have nothing of value.
[Wed Jan 25 21:47:55 2012] : Filica: "Were these scouts?"
[Wed Jan 25 21:48:17 2012] : Filica: "Not clear what they came here for"
[Wed Jan 25 21:48:23 2012] : Mordecai: "What was that bloody big green thing?"
[Wed Jan 25 21:48:33 2012] : Filica: oocnoone has understood them right?
[Wed Jan 25 21:48:36 2012] : Mordecai: Nature: [1d20(9) + 6] = 15
[Wed Jan 25 21:48:46 2012] : Filica: Nature: [1d20(12) + 3 + 2 + 5] = 22
[Wed Jan 25 21:48:52 2012] : Mordecai: ooc no idea how common crocs are around here
[Wed Jan 25 21:48:54 2012] : Kava: Nature: [1d20(14) + 2] = 16
[Wed Jan 25 21:48:55 2012] : DM: Sahuagin live in villages with a few 10s of inhabitents.
[Wed Jan 25 21:49:32 2012] : DM: Visejaw croc, you have encountered them before. This one seems to have been tamed and trained.
[Wed Jan 25 21:50:08 2012] : DM: On less populated coastlines their a sahuagin towns and cities with thousands of inhabitants.
[Wed Jan 25 21:50:14 2012] : Donessh: "They came up the path from the docks"
[Wed Jan 25 21:50:15 2012] : DM: there are.
[Wed Jan 25 21:50:44 2012] : Kava: "Better have a look there then, in the morning"
[Wed Jan 25 21:51:28 2012] : Mordecai: "Maybe these will be missed?"
[Wed Jan 25 21:51:37 2012] : Filica: "Surely they will"
[Wed Jan 25 21:51:41 2012] : Mordecai: "But still better to wait until morning"
[Wed Jan 25 21:51:45 2012] : Filica: "But we're not going to change that"
[Wed Jan 25 21:51:53 2012] : Kava: "But hopefully not until morning"
[Wed Jan 25 21:52:11 2012] : Filica: "Morning will make the sahuagin less prone to attaack"
[Wed Jan 25 21:52:19 2012] : Donessh: "Lets see what we can do with that door again"
[Wed Jan 25 21:53:01 2012] : Mordecai: "It's probably burned"
[Wed Jan 25 21:53:15 2012] : Mordecai: "I did put oil under it"
[Wed Jan 25 21:53:20 2012] : Donessh: "Good point"
[Wed Jan 25 21:54:41 2012] : DM: It would be difficult to repair the tower door now. It's badly burned.
[Wed Jan 25 21:55:40 2012] : Donessh: "Just have to keep a very good lookout"
[Wed Jan 25 21:55:48 2012] : Mordecai: "Ah well, let's rest as well as we may"
[Wed Jan 25 21:55:48 2012] : Kava: "Now we certainly need to keep watch for the rest of the night"
[Wed Jan 25 21:56:05 2012] : Mordecai: ...zzz..
[Wed Jan 25 21:56:30 2012] : Filica: ooc /me snores harder ;)
[Wed Jan 25 21:56:53 2012] : DM: There are no more raiding parties in the night.
[Wed Jan 25 21:57:16 2012] : Kava: ooc So you leave the watch to the dragonborn? Speciests!
[Wed Jan 25 21:57:30 2012] : DM: The morning starts cool with a heavy mist rolling in from the Great River.
[Wed Jan 25 21:57:56 2012] : Mordecai: ooc I assumed we did watches but didn't sweat the details
[Wed Jan 25 21:59:11 2012] : Kava: ooc LOL
[Wed Jan 25 21:59:31 2012] : Kava: "So where does that compass lead us?"
[Wed Jan 25 21:59:40 2012] : Kava: Kava seems excited
[Wed Jan 25 21:59:45 2012] : DM: It still points south-west
[Wed Jan 25 22:00:05 2012] : Filica: ooc brb
[Wed Jan 25 22:00:13 2012] : Donessh: "We'll check that out in the morning"
[Wed Jan 25 22:01:12 2012] : Kava: ooc It is morning!
[Wed Jan 25 22:01:49 2012] : Mordecai: "So, do we investigate the docks, or follow the compass?"
[Wed Jan 25 22:02:03 2012] : Kava: "The compass!"
[Wed Jan 25 22:02:17 2012] : Donessh: "Compass seems to be pointing at something far away, while the docks are just over there"
[Wed Jan 25 22:02:34 2012] : Kava: "Aww"
[Wed Jan 25 22:02:56 2012] : Donessh: "We may as well have a look around while we are here"
[Wed Jan 25 22:03:46 2012] : Mordecai: "Fair enough"
[Wed Jan 25 22:04:33 2012] : Kava: Kava is disappointed, but refuses to sulk
[Wed Jan 25 22:06:32 2012] : DM: The dock is a small stone jetty where a medium sized ship could tie up. Sticking up out of the water is the last of a small sailing boat, Beneath the gentles waves it looks to be a small, fast vessel with sleak lines and a narrow hull.
[Wed Jan 25 22:07:04 2012] : Kava: "Do you suppose they came from that boat?"
[Wed Jan 25 22:07:32 2012] : DM: Its hard to make out beneath water but there seems to be a chest lying in the bottom of the boat.
[Wed Jan 25 22:07:42 2012] : Mordecai: "I got the impression that they just swim"
[Wed Jan 25 22:07:58 2012] : Donessh: "Indeed. I would say this belonged to our friend in the tower"
[Wed Jan 25 22:08:04 2012] : Mordecai: ooc was that a long rest after the fight?
[Wed Jan 25 22:08:07 2012] : DM: There is also a large, uneven, rough almost spiky looking rock near the chest.
[Wed Jan 25 22:08:10 2012] : DM: Nature check.
[Wed Jan 25 22:08:19 2012] : Donessh: Nature: [1d20(11) + 2] = 13
[Wed Jan 25 22:08:22 2012] : Mordecai: Nature: [1d20(12) + 6] = 18
[Wed Jan 25 22:08:49 2012] : Kava: Nature: [1d20(4) + 2] = 6
[Wed Jan 25 22:08:54 2012] : DM: The rock isn't a natural rock from the local area.
[Wed Jan 25 22:08:59 2012] : Filica: ooc sorry, emma woke up with "her ear hurting"
[Wed Jan 25 22:09:40 2012] : Kava: ooc The poor thing, I hate ear aches, I was prone to them as a child myself
[Wed Jan 25 22:09:41 2012] : Filica: Nature: [1d20(3) + 3 + 2 + 5] = 13
[Wed Jan 25 22:10:18 2012] : Mordecai: "Looks like that could be some creature trying to camouflage itself"
[Wed Jan 25 22:10:38 2012] : Mordecai: "Might be a big crab"
[Wed Jan 25 22:10:42 2012] : Donessh: "A rock monster?"
[Wed Jan 25 22:11:29 2012] : DM: ooc you had a long rest btw.
[Wed Jan 25 22:11:45 2012] : Mordecai: ooc thanks
[Wed Jan 25 22:12:15 2012] : Kava: "How would you defeat something like that, without going into the water yourself?"
[Wed Jan 25 22:12:40 2012] : Mordecai: "Drop big rocks on it?"
[Wed Jan 25 22:12:54 2012] : Filica: "You really want to wake something that big?"
[Wed Jan 25 22:12:59 2012] : Filica: "just like that?"
[Wed Jan 25 22:13:00 2012] : Kava: "Yes, that could work, I guess"
[Wed Jan 25 22:13:10 2012] : Donessh: "I suppose the question is are we that interested in the contents of that chest?"
[Wed Jan 25 22:13:13 2012] : Mordecai: Intelligence: [1d20(4) + 4] = 8
[Wed Jan 25 22:13:25 2012] : Mordecai: "I am"
[Wed Jan 25 22:13:43 2012] : Filica: Filica trying to devise ways of dealing with that creature
[Wed Jan 25 22:13:44 2012] : Mordecai: ooc too thick for my next comment ;-)
[Wed Jan 25 22:13:54 2012] : Filica: "Or we could try and wake it up, but lure it far away from here"
[Wed Jan 25 22:14:09 2012] : Filica: "or if not far, at least away"
[Wed Jan 25 22:14:19 2012] : Donessh: "Throw something at it and see if it reacts"
[Wed Jan 25 22:14:23 2012] : Mordecai: ooc got any fish flakes on a hook?
[Wed Jan 25 22:14:43 2012] : DM: There's dried fish in the larder.
[Wed Jan 25 22:14:46 2012] : Filica: "I could try and hide somewhere, and hit it with arrows"
[Wed Jan 25 22:15:11 2012] : Mordecai: "Do arrows fly true underwater?"
[Wed Jan 25 22:15:27 2012] : Kava: "I wouldn't think so, actually"
[Wed Jan 25 22:16:18 2012] : Mordecai: ould lower someone in on a rope and hope to pull them out before it got them"
[Wed Jan 25 22:16:29 2012] : Mordecai: "We could lower someone in on a rope and hope to pull them out before it got them"
[Wed Jan 25 22:16:42 2012] : Filica: "they don't hit as hard, but yes, they fly true"
[Wed Jan 25 22:17:12 2012] : Mordecai: ooc thanks CSI agent Filica ;-)
[Wed Jan 25 22:17:18 2012] : Kava: "Really? That surprises me"
[Wed Jan 25 22:17:30 2012] : Mordecai: "Me too"
[Wed Jan 25 22:18:00 2012] : Filica: ooc lol
[Wed Jan 25 22:18:11 2012] : DM: ooc me also. I think they would be largly useless after the first few feet at best.
[Wed Jan 25 22:18:22 2012] : Kava: "Lower somebody on a rope sounds a bit dangerous. I'm in!"
[Wed Jan 25 22:18:45 2012] : Filica: ooc if the thing is deep under water, maybe, but harpoons (is that a word) work also
[Wed Jan 25 22:19:05 2012] : Filica: ooc the resistance of an arrow is not that big, it's still pointy and shot with force, it will work
[Wed Jan 25 22:19:59 2012] : DM: ooc harpoons are much heavier and travel slower so they lose less energy from the water resistance.
[Wed Jan 25 22:20:10 2012] : Donessh: "I still think throing a couple of stones would work"
[Wed Jan 25 22:20:28 2012] : DM: ooc engineer's hat on.
[Wed Jan 25 22:21:07 2012] : Filica: ooc lol, anyway
[Wed Jan 25 22:21:21 2012] : Filica: "whatever, but let me take mydistance"
[Wed Jan 25 22:21:53 2012] : Kava: ooc The Mythbusters showed that a gun fired under water witl hit the target, but when fired above water, the bullet would disintegrate in the first 3 feet
[Wed Jan 25 22:21:56 2012] : Filica: Filica moves away, keeping a clear line of sight but leaving the immediate reach of the water.
[Wed Jan 25 22:22:01 2012] : Mordecai: "Perhaps if we keep dropping stones of a large enough size, he will move away annoyed?"
[Wed Jan 25 22:22:19 2012] : Kava: "Let's find ourselves some big stones"
[Wed Jan 25 22:22:21 2012] : DM: ooc very ooc. The crab is only level 4 so don't be afraid of trying something -- mistakes won't be that bad.
[Wed Jan 25 22:22:40 2012] : Mordecai: Mordecai looks for reasonably large stones/mini boulders by the cliff
[Wed Jan 25 22:23:33 2012] : Mordecai: ooc I could just cast spiritual weapon and rather boringly attack it until it's dead ;-)
[Wed Jan 25 22:23:33 2012] : DM: There are plenty of suitably sized rocks at the bottom of the cliff.
[Wed Jan 25 22:23:52 2012] : Kava: Kava assists Mordecai
[Wed Jan 25 22:24:21 2012] : Mordecai: ooc but that would be massively tedious
[Wed Jan 25 22:24:26 2012] : Donessh: Donessh gets a good sized rock of his own
[Wed Jan 25 22:24:53 2012] : Mordecai: "Let's pile them up into a small mound, and drop one every few seconds"
[Wed Jan 25 22:25:20 2012] : Mordecai: Moredecai returns 2 or 3 times for more rocks
[Wed Jan 25 22:25:24 2012] : Kava: "Sure"
[Wed Jan 25 22:26:38 2012] : Donessh: ooc This is sounding more like some form of animal torture
[Wed Jan 25 22:26:41 2012] : Mordecai: ooc spiritual weapon seems massively overpowered for this sort of situation
[Wed Jan 25 22:26:49 2012] : Mordecai: ooc LOL
[Wed Jan 25 22:27:27 2012] : Mordecai: "Right, let's drop them on it, and try to get it to buzz off long enough for us to grab the chest"
[Wed Jan 25 22:27:35 2012] : Mordecai: ooc how big is the chest??
[Wed Jan 25 22:28:38 2012] : Mordecai: "If it moves away, we should be ready... Who is going to be roped down?"
[Wed Jan 25 22:28:50 2012] : DM: Proper chest sized, about 1 m wide.
[Wed Jan 25 22:29:20 2012] : Donessh: ooc how far underwater is it?
[Wed Jan 25 22:29:24 2012] : Mordecai: ooc too big to lift up then
[Wed Jan 25 22:29:35 2012] : DM: 2 squares down.
[Wed Jan 25 22:29:55 2012] : Kava: "I'll go down"
[Wed Jan 25 22:30:22 2012] : Mordecai: "It's too big to lift... What if it's locked?"
[Wed Jan 25 22:30:42 2012] : Mordecai: "Maybe our strongest and toughest should go?"
[Wed Jan 25 22:30:45 2012] : Kava: Kava ties a rope around her waist and gives the other end to Donessh
[Wed Jan 25 22:30:55 2012] : Mordecai: "Meaning Donessh, of course"
[Wed Jan 25 22:31:16 2012] : Kava: "Just give me an extra rope to tie to the chest, so we can haul it up"
[Wed Jan 25 22:31:30 2012] : Mordecai: Mordecai takes out a rope
[Wed Jan 25 22:31:33 2012] : Filica: Filica grins
[Wed Jan 25 22:31:41 2012] : Donessh: "Sounds like an idea"
[Wed Jan 25 22:31:48 2012] : Mordecai: Mordecai keeps hold of one end of both ropes
[Wed Jan 25 22:31:51 2012] : Filica: "Except, they're the hardest to haul"
[Wed Jan 25 22:32:00 2012] : Filica: "strong and... well, heavy too"
[Wed Jan 25 22:32:24 2012] : Kava: "At least I'm not wearing loads of armour to add weight"
[Wed Jan 25 22:32:30 2012] : Mordecai: MOrdecai starts dropping rocks on the unusual rock
[Wed Jan 25 22:33:02 2012] : Mordecai: ooc one every 6 seconds
[Wed Jan 25 22:33:03 2012] : DM: The "rock" shifts, legs appear and two large claws unfold.
[Wed Jan 25 22:33:24 2012] : Donessh: "You were right"
[Wed Jan 25 22:33:43 2012] : DM: It scuttles about a bit as rocks land nearby and then it clambers over the side of the boat and goes out of sight.
[Wed Jan 25 22:33:51 2012] : Mordecai: ooc aiming to move it away by dropping them a little further along
[Wed Jan 25 22:34:05 2012] : Kava: "Hold the ropes!"
[Wed Jan 25 22:34:09 2012] : Mordecai: "Ready Kava?"
[Wed Jan 25 22:34:17 2012] : Kava: Kava jumps in
[Wed Jan 25 22:34:20 2012] : Donessh: Donessh grabs a rope
[Wed Jan 25 22:35:40 2012] : DM: As you watch Kava swim down to the chest you hear a splosh from the end of the dock. A large claw waves in the air followed by the rest of the crab, scuttling sideways over the dock edge towards you...
[Wed Jan 25 22:35:45 2012] : DM: Roll initiative.
[Wed Jan 25 22:36:02 2012] : DM: [1d20(20) + 6] = 26
[Wed Jan 25 22:36:17 2012] : Filica: Initiative: [1d20(12) + 4 + 2] = 18
[Wed Jan 25 22:36:19 2012] : Kava: Initiative: [1d20(7) + 2] = 9
[Wed Jan 25 22:36:42 2012] : Donessh: Initiative: [1d20(5) + 2] = 7
[Wed Jan 25 22:37:25 2012] : Mordecai: Initiative: [1d20(16) + 8] = 24 - Battle Intuition
[Wed Jan 25 22:38:18 2012] : DM: The crab moves towards Donessh and snaps a claw at him. [1d20(8) + 8] = 16
[Wed Jan 25 22:38:18 2012] : Mordecai: ooc Playmobil scene, or it didn't happen ;-)
[Wed Jan 25 22:38:27 2012] : Donessh: ooc lol
[Wed Jan 25 22:38:31 2012] : DM: ooc huh?
[Wed Jan 25 22:38:45 2012] : DM: ooc scroll down for the map
[Wed Jan 25 22:38:52 2012] : DM: Mordecai?
[Wed Jan 25 22:38:56 2012] : Mordecai: ooc regular cry on "The Register" forums
[Wed Jan 25 22:39:16 2012] : Mordecai: ooc any capstans nearby?
[Wed Jan 25 22:40:02 2012] : DM: ooc you mean the bollard things for tying ropes to? Yes.
[Wed Jan 25 22:40:14 2012] : Mordecai: ooc ys, and they aren't capstans ;-)
[Wed Jan 25 22:41:05 2012] : Mordecai: Mordecai quickly secures Kava's rope
[Wed Jan 25 22:41:13 2012] : Mordecai: ooc action type to do so?
[Wed Jan 25 22:41:21 2012] : DM: Move
[Wed Jan 25 22:41:30 2012] : Mordecai: Light of Arvandor: (EP). Wisdom vs. Will [1d20(14) + 7] = 21 (Area burst 1, range 5). Hit: [1d8(3) + 5] = 8 radiant damage.
Allies in burst gain a +2 power bonus to AC until my next turn

[Wed Jan 25 22:41:35 2012] : Mordecai: Power of Amaunator: (EP; Free; Channel Divinity). Trigger: I hit an enemy with a power with the Radiant keyword Effect: Add an extra [1d10(6)] = 6 radiant damage to all targets hit by the power.
[Wed Jan 25 22:41:37 2012] : DM: Hit
[Wed Jan 25 22:41:39 2012] : Mordecai: Done
[Wed Jan 25 22:41:56 2012] : DM: Filica?
[Wed Jan 25 22:42:31 2012] : Filica: Filica aims at the crab
[Wed Jan 25 22:42:56 2012] : Filica: Twin Strike (lightning bow +1): (AWP) - Attack 1: [1d20(19) + 2 + 5] = 26 vs AC - Damage: [1d8(3) + 5] = 8
Twin Strike (lightning bow +1): (AWP) - Attack 2: [1d20(12) + 2 + 5] = 19 vs AC - Damage: [1d8(2) + 5] = 7
If target is quarry (nearest enemy) add [1d8(4)] = 4 damage to one attack.
Free Action: Decide all damage dealt by this weapon is lightning damage.

[Wed Jan 25 22:43:01 2012] : Filica: done
[Wed Jan 25 22:43:03 2012] : DM: Two hits
[Wed Jan 25 22:43:05 2012] : Mordecai: ooc cleat may have been the word I was looking for, but they are the oval ones with flanges
[Wed Jan 25 22:43:13 2012] : Filica: ooc gotta go, Emma is up and afraid of foxes :)
[Wed Jan 25 22:43:22 2012] : Kava: ooc Foxes? LOL
[Wed Jan 25 22:43:26 2012] : Donessh: ooc wtf?
[Wed Jan 25 22:44:09 2012] : Mordecai: ooc LOL
[Wed Jan 25 22:44:17 2012] : DM: Kava? You're underwater and swimming down. you can hear the commotion on the surface.
[Wed Jan 25 22:44:22 2012] : Mordecai: ooc Freya is terrified of Hoovers
[Wed Jan 25 22:45:21 2012] : Kava: ooc I can hear it? Really?
[Wed Jan 25 22:45:36 2012] : Kava: Kava swims up to look at what's happening
[Wed Jan 25 22:46:05 2012] : DM: You see the crab attacking.
[Wed Jan 25 22:46:28 2012] : Kava: ooc Hoovers I can understand, they're close and loud, but I don't think Emma has seen a lot of of foxes
[Wed Jan 25 22:46:55 2012] : Kava: ooc Can I attack when my head's above water or do I need to wait till my next turn?
[Wed Jan 25 22:47:08 2012] : Donessh: ooc are there any steps/ladders out of the water?
[Wed Jan 25 22:47:19 2012] : DM: ooc You can attack (but you won't have your staff).
[Wed Jan 25 22:47:27 2012] : DM: There are no steps.
[Wed Jan 25 22:47:38 2012] : Kava: ooc I did think of that, DM
[Wed Jan 25 22:47:39 2012] : Mordecai: ooc she has a tied up rope at least
[Wed Jan 25 22:47:57 2012] : Kava: Kava attacks the crab creature
[Wed Jan 25 22:48:02 2012] : Kava: Acid Orb: (AWP) To hit vs. Reflex. Ranged 20. [1d20(11) + 6] = 17, Damage: [1d10(9) + 8] = 17 HP.
[Wed Jan 25 22:48:25 2012] : DM: Hit
[Wed Jan 25 22:48:41 2012] : Kava: ooc I see our miniatures, but not the crab
[Wed Jan 25 22:48:51 2012] : DM: Donessh?
[Wed Jan 25 22:48:51 2012] : Kava: Treading water and done
[Wed Jan 25 22:49:20 2012] : Filica: ooc a story with a nasty fox, and she extrapolates. :)
[Wed Jan 25 22:49:33 2012] : Donessh: ooc so who has Kavas rope?
[Wed Jan 25 22:50:01 2012] : Mordecai: ooc it's tied to a cleat
[Wed Jan 25 22:50:05 2012] : Donessh: ooc ok
[Wed Jan 25 22:50:08 2012] : DM: It's tied to a whatsit.
[Wed Jan 25 22:50:23 2012] : Donessh: Donessh draws his weapon and attacks
[Wed Jan 25 22:50:23 2012] : Mordecai: ooc or a mooring ring
[Wed Jan 25 22:50:42 2012] : Donessh: Divine Challenge: (AWP) Minor Burst 5. Effect: Target is Marked: -2 to attack other than me.
Also: [3 + 4] = 7 Radiant damage on first attack not including me before my next turn

[Wed Jan 25 22:50:45 2012] : Donessh: Righteous Smite: (EP) To-hit vs. AC [1d20(18) + 6 + 2] = 26 - Hit: [2d10(7,6) + 4] = 17 damage. Self and all allies within 5 squares gain 7 Temporary Hit Points
[Wed Jan 25 22:50:46 2012] : DM: Yeah, one of those.
[Wed Jan 25 22:51:03 2012] : Donessh: Done
[Wed Jan 25 22:51:29 2012] : DM: Donessh cracks the crabs carapace from front to back. It does not survive.
[Wed Jan 25 22:51:44 2012] : Donessh: "Ok, where were we?"
[Wed Jan 25 22:52:12 2012] : Kava: ooc Both my kids believed in crocodiles crawling around them, both at the same age and thus 3 years apart *shrug*
[Wed Jan 25 22:52:41 2012] : Kava: "I'm going down again, still need to tie that rope to the chest"
[Wed Jan 25 22:53:14 2012] : DM: With the crab gone it's simple enough work to tie on the rope haul up the chest.
[Wed Jan 25 22:53:30 2012] : Mordecai: "Huzzah"
[Wed Jan 25 22:53:54 2012] : Donessh: "Thats quite a chest"
[Wed Jan 25 22:54:04 2012] : Mordecai: "Why thank you"
[Wed Jan 25 22:54:22 2012] : Kava: Kava looks down at her body
[Wed Jan 25 22:54:28 2012] : Mordecai: Mordecai winks
[Wed Jan 25 22:54:40 2012] : Kava: "I never saw it as something special myself"
[Wed Jan 25 22:55:17 2012] : Donessh: ooc dnd - Reddit edition
[Wed Jan 25 22:55:43 2012] : DM: The chest contains food supplies, mostly ruined from the water and a packaging carefully wrapped in oilskin and tied with cord.
[Wed Jan 25 22:56:09 2012] : Kava: "And what might this be?"
[Wed Jan 25 22:56:11 2012] : Donessh: "Another carefully wrapped item"
[Wed Jan 25 22:56:21 2012] : Kava: Kava unwraps the package
[Wed Jan 25 22:57:47 2012] : DM: Kept dry by the oilskin is a old book with a faded green cover embosed with a stylized sea scene of a ship being attacked by a tentaled monster. The title reads "Kraken".
[Wed Jan 25 22:57:50 2012] : DM: GAME END