Contents / PnP Stuff / Logs /

[Wed Nov 23 19:51:00 2011] : DM: GAME START
[Wed Nov 23 19:51:20 2011] : DM: You corner the last of the mercenaries in an alleyway.
[Wed Nov 23 19:51:27 2011] : DM: Initiative
[Wed Nov 23 19:51:33 2011] : Mordecai: Initiative: [1d20(19) + 8] = 27 - Battle Intuition
[Wed Nov 23 19:51:34 2011] : Donessh: Initiative: [1d20(3) + 2] = 5
[Wed Nov 23 19:51:40 2011] : Altraminus: Initiative: [1d20(19) + 2 + 4] = 25
[Wed Nov 23 19:51:51 2011] : DM: Initiative: [1d20(17) + 3] = 20
[Wed Nov 23 19:51:55 2011] : DM: Initiative: [1d20(1) + 5] = 6
[Wed Nov 23 19:52:03 2011] : DM: Initiative: [1d20(8) + 4] = 12
[Wed Nov 23 19:52:24 2011] : Kava: Initiative: [1d20(13) + 2] = 15
[Wed Nov 23 19:54:36 2011] : DM: The merc have two people with swords, one mage and one crossbowdwarf.
[Wed Nov 23 19:54:54 2011] : DM: ooc A, B = sword, D = dward, M = mage.
[Wed Nov 23 19:54:57 2011] : DM: Mordecai?
[Wed Nov 23 19:55:43 2011] : Mordecai: Mordecai closes, and holds out his holy symbol (readied to attack)
[Wed Nov 23 19:55:51 2011] : Mordecai: Done
[Wed Nov 23 19:55:57 2011] : DM: Altraminus?
[Wed Nov 23 19:56:30 2011] : Altraminus: Al runs to stand behind Mordecai, preparing a Shuriken (readied attack)
[Wed Nov 23 19:56:34 2011] : Altraminus: Done
[Wed Nov 23 19:56:58 2011] : Mercenary: A mercenary charges Mordecai.
[Wed Nov 23 19:57:11 2011] : Mercenary: Powerful Strike (longsword): [1d20(10) + 10] = 20 vs AC; [1d8(8) + 7] = 15 damage and target is knocked prone
[Wed Nov 23 19:57:37 2011] : Mercenary: ooc can't use that power on a charge
[Wed Nov 23 19:57:38 2011] : Mordecai: As he approaches within 5 squares...
[Wed Nov 23 19:57:40 2011] : Mercenary: Longsword: [1d20(4) + 10] = 14 vs AC; [1d8(4) + 3] = 7 damage and target is marked
[Wed Nov 23 19:57:44 2011] : Mordecai: Gaze of Defiance: (AWP) wisdom vs. Will [1d20(13) + 7] = 20 (range 5)
Hit: [1d8(2) + 5] = 7 psychic damage and allies gain a +1 power bonus to attacks vs the target until the end of my next turn. Increase to +3 if they attack me before then.

[Wed Nov 23 19:57:59 2011] : Altraminus: Sly Flourish (ranged): (AWP)To-hit vs. AC [1d20(10) + 4 + 2 + 3] = 19 - Hit: [1d6(3) + 4 + 3] = 10 .
[Wed Nov 23 19:58:05 2011] : Altraminus: ooc Al's readied attack
[Wed Nov 23 19:58:16 2011] : Mercenary: The merc is injured by both attacks.
[Wed Nov 23 19:58:37 2011] : Mordecai: ooc was it the 1st or second attack on me?
[Wed Nov 23 19:58:39 2011] : Mercenary: and he misses.
[Wed Nov 23 19:58:51 2011] : Mordecai: ooc OK
[Wed Nov 23 19:58:55 2011] : Mercenary: ooc 1st was invalid
[Wed Nov 23 19:59:21 2011] : Mercenary: The second merc advances and fires a crossbow at Donessh.
[Wed Nov 23 19:59:21 2011] : Mordecai: ooc +3 to all attacks vs this guy until the end of my next round
[Wed Nov 23 19:59:34 2011] : Mercenary: Crossbow: Range 15/30 [1d20(3) + 9] = 12 vs AC; [1d8(6) + 2] = 8 damage
[Wed Nov 23 19:59:40 2011] : Mercenary: The bolt goes wide.
[Wed Nov 23 19:59:44 2011] : DM: Kava?
[Wed Nov 23 19:59:47 2011] : Kava: Kava brandishes her staff and attacks the mage
[Wed Nov 23 19:59:50 2011] : Kava: Acid Orb: (AWP) To hit vs. Reflex. Ranged 20. [1d20(18) + 5] = 23, Damage: [1d10(10) + 9] = 19 HP.
[Wed Nov 23 20:00:08 2011] : DM: Hit
[Wed Nov 23 20:00:08 2011] : Kava: Move a bit forward and done
[Wed Nov 23 20:00:49 2011] : Kava: ooc And max damage :D
[Wed Nov 23 20:01:16 2011] : Merc. Mage: The mage casts a spell aimed at Al and Mordecai, Al and Kava are blasted by the thunderous sound.
[Wed Nov 23 20:01:22 2011] : Merc. Mage: Thunder Burst: [1d20(13) + 4] = 17 vs Fort.; [1d8(5) + 4] = 9 thunder damage, and target is dazed (save ends)
[Wed Nov 23 20:01:23 2011] : Merc. Mage: Thunder Burst: [1d20(13) + 4] = 17 vs Fort.; [1d8(4) + 4] = 8 thunder damage, and target is dazed (save ends)
[Wed Nov 23 20:01:24 2011] : Merc. Mage: Thunder Burst: [1d20(5) + 4] = 9 vs Fort.; [1d8(6) + 4] = 10 thunder damage, and target is dazed (save ends)
[Wed Nov 23 20:01:52 2011] : Altraminus: ooc remind me what Dazed does these days?
[Wed Nov 23 20:01:56 2011] : Merc. Mage: Mordecai takes 9 damage, Al 8, Kava none.
[Wed Nov 23 20:02:17 2011] : Merc. Mage: ooc can only do one action, can't flank, grant combat advantage.
[Wed Nov 23 20:02:17 2011] : Mordecai: Damage: Mordecai takes 9 damage. [Wed Nov 23 20:02:36 2011] : Merc. Dwarf: The dwarf aims at Donessh
[Wed Nov 23 20:02:46 2011] : Merc. Dwarf: Aimed Shot: [1d20(19) + 12] = 31 vs AC Damage: [1d8(7) + 3 + 1d6(4)] = 14
[Wed Nov 23 20:03:01 2011] : DM: Donessh?
[Wed Nov 23 20:03:22 2011] : Donessh: Damage: Donessh takes 14 damage. [Wed Nov 23 20:03:43 2011] : Donessh: Donessh approaches swordsman A and attacks
[Wed Nov 23 20:03:55 2011] : Donessh: Bolstering Strike: (AWP) To-hit vs. AC [1d20(5) + 8] = 13 - Hit: [1d10(6) + 4] = 10 damage. Gain 2 temp hp
[Wed Nov 23 20:04:14 2011] : DM: Miss
[Wed Nov 23 20:04:31 2011] : Donessh: Divine Challenge: (AWP) Minor Burst 5. Effect: Target is Marked: -2 to attack other than me.
Also: [3 + 4] = 7 Radiant damage on first attack not including me before my next turn

[Wed Nov 23 20:04:38 2011] : Donessh: On A
[Wed Nov 23 20:04:39 2011] : Donessh: Done
[Wed Nov 23 20:04:48 2011] : DM: Mordecai?
[Wed Nov 23 20:05:23 2011] : Mordecai: Mordecai turns his holy symbol slightly
[Wed Nov 23 20:05:32 2011] : Mordecai: Divine Glow: (EP). Wisdom vs. Reflex [1d20(8) + 7] = 15 (Close blast 3). Hit: [1d8(4) + 5] = 9 radiant damage.
Effect: All allies in blast gain a +2 power bonus to attack rolls until end of my next turn.

[Wed Nov 23 20:05:35 2011] : Mordecai: Divine Glow: (EP). Wisdom vs. Reflex [1d20(10) + 7] = 17. Hit: [1d8(1) + 5] = 6 radiant damage.
[Wed Nov 23 20:05:48 2011] : Mordecai: Power of Amaunator: (EP; Free; Channel Divinity). Trigger: I hit an enemy with a power with the Radiant keyword Effect: Add an extra [1d10(9)] = 9 radiant damage to all targets hit by the power.
[Wed Nov 23 20:06:14 2011] : Mordecai: ooc +2 to Donessh's attacks
[Wed Nov 23 20:06:17 2011] : DM: Both hits
[Wed Nov 23 20:06:36 2011] : Mordecai: Beacon of Hope: (DP) Wisdom vs. Will [1d20(5) + 7] = 12 (Close burst 3)
Hit: Targets are weakened until the end of their next turn
Effect: Mordecai and all allies in burst regain 9 HP.

[Wed Nov 23 20:06:53 2011] : Mordecai: ooc sorry - ignor the beacon of hope!
[Wed Nov 23 20:06:58 2011] : Donessh: Healing: Regain 9 HP. [Wed Nov 23 20:07:06 2011] : Mordecai: Symbol of Hope: (DP; Immediate Reaction; Item). Trigger: I or an ally within 5 squares is hit by an effect with a save.
Effect: Gain +5 power bonus to saves vs. the effect

[Wed Nov 23 20:07:08 2011] : Donessh: ooc gah
[Wed Nov 23 20:07:13 2011] : Mordecai: Saving Throw: [1d20(14)] = 14
[Wed Nov 23 20:07:24 2011] : Mordecai: Done
[Wed Nov 23 20:07:26 2011] : Donessh: Damage: Donessh takes 9 damage. [Wed Nov 23 20:07:43 2011] : DM: Altraminus?
[Wed Nov 23 20:08:04 2011] : Altraminus: Al chucks another shuriken
[Wed Nov 23 20:08:05 2011] : Altraminus: Sly Flourish (ranged): (AWP)To-hit vs. AC [1d20(9) + 4 + 2 + 3] = 18 - Hit: [1d6(1) + 4 + 3] = 8 .
[Wed Nov 23 20:08:17 2011] : DM: ooc at?
[Wed Nov 23 20:08:18 2011] : Altraminus: Saving Throw: [1d20(17)] = 17 (+5 against fear)
[Wed Nov 23 20:08:26 2011] : Altraminus: ooc at A, and Done
[Wed Nov 23 20:08:40 2011] : DM: Hit
[Wed Nov 23 20:09:03 2011] : Mercenary: The merc swordsmen surround Donessh.
[Wed Nov 23 20:09:20 2011] : Mercenary: Powerful Strike (longsword): [1d20(3) + 10] = 13 vs AC; [1d8(2) + 7] = 9 damage and target is knocked prone
[Wed Nov 23 20:09:22 2011] : Mercenary: Powerful Strike (longsword): [1d20(6) + 10] = 16 vs AC; [1d8(1) + 7] = 8 damage and target is knocked prone
[Wed Nov 23 20:09:27 2011] : Mercenary: And miss.
[Wed Nov 23 20:09:32 2011] : DM: Kava?
[Wed Nov 23 20:09:35 2011] : Kava: Kava removes herself from the melee and continues to attack the mage
[Wed Nov 23 20:09:47 2011] : Kava: Acid Orb: (AWP) To hit vs. Reflex. Ranged 20. [1d20(19) + 5] = 24, Damage: [1d10(2) + 9] = 11 HP.
[Wed Nov 23 20:09:47 2011] : Altraminus: "Donessh, stay there and I'll take them down!"
[Wed Nov 23 20:09:54 2011] : Kava: Done
[Wed Nov 23 20:10:04 2011] : Donessh: "Be quick about it!"
[Wed Nov 23 20:10:05 2011] : DM: Hit
[Wed Nov 23 20:10:48 2011] : Merc. Mage: The mage sends sparks dancing along the round at Kava, Mordecai and Donessh.
[Wed Nov 23 20:10:52 2011] : Merc. Mage: Dancing Lightning: [1d20(5) + 7] = 12 vs Ref; [1d6(6) + 4] = 10 lightning damage
[Wed Nov 23 20:10:53 2011] : Merc. Mage: Dancing Lightning: [1d20(5) + 7] = 12 vs Ref; [1d6(6) + 4] = 10 lightning damage
[Wed Nov 23 20:10:54 2011] : Merc. Mage: Dancing Lightning: [1d20(19) + 7] = 26 vs Ref; [1d6(3) + 4] = 7 lightning damage
[Wed Nov 23 20:11:10 2011] : Merc. Mage: 7 damage to Donessh
[Wed Nov 23 20:11:16 2011] : Donessh: Damage: Donessh takes 4 damage. [Wed Nov 23 20:11:31 2011] : Donessh: < fizz >
[Wed Nov 23 20:11:37 2011] : Merc. Dwarf: The dwarf takes a shot at Donessh.
[Wed Nov 23 20:11:37 2011] : Donessh: (fizz)
[Wed Nov 23 20:11:44 2011] : Merc. Dwarf: Aimed Shot: [1d20(13) + 12] = 25 vs AC Damage: [1d8(6) + 3 + 1d6(5)] = 14
[Wed Nov 23 20:11:55 2011] : Donessh: Damage: Donessh takes 13 damage. [Wed Nov 23 20:12:00 2011] : Donessh: "Argh"
[Wed Nov 23 20:12:11 2011] : DM: Donessh?
[Wed Nov 23 20:12:21 2011] : Donessh: Donessh keeps attacking A
[Wed Nov 23 20:12:26 2011] : Donessh: Righteous Smite: (EP) To-hit vs. AC [1d20(7) + 6 + 5] = 18 - Hit: [2d10(3,4) + 4] = 11 damage. Self and all allies within 5 squares gain 7 Temporary Hit Points
[Wed Nov 23 20:12:42 2011] : Mordecai: ooc +2
[Wed Nov 23 20:12:51 2011] : Donessh: ooc already included
[Wed Nov 23 20:12:53 2011] : DM: He tries to put up a defense but you cut him down.
[Wed Nov 23 20:13:16 2011] : Donessh: Divine Challenge: (AWP) Minor Burst 5. Effect: Target is Marked: -2 to attack other than me.
Also: [3 + 4] = 7 Radiant damage on first attack not including me before my next turn

[Wed Nov 23 20:13:24 2011] : Donessh: On B
[Wed Nov 23 20:13:37 2011] : Donessh: Done
[Wed Nov 23 20:13:53 2011] : DM: Mordecai?
[Wed Nov 23 20:14:34 2011] : Mordecai: Mordecai strides into clear space while invoking the blessings and mind-numbing power of Amaunator
[Wed Nov 23 20:14:41 2011] : Mordecai: Beacon of Hope: (DP) Wisdom vs. Will [1d20(16) + 7] = 23 (Close burst 3)
Hit: Targets are weakened until the end of their next turn
Effect: Mordecai and all allies in burst regain 9 HP.

[Wed Nov 23 20:14:45 2011] : Mordecai: Beacon of Hope: (DP) Wisdom vs. Will [1d20(6) + 7] = 13 (Close burst 3) - Hit: Targets are weakened until the end of their next turn
[Wed Nov 23 20:14:47 2011] : Mordecai: Beacon of Hope: (DP) Wisdom vs. Will [1d20(7) + 7] = 14 (Close burst 3) - Hit: Targets are weakened until the end of their next turn
[Wed Nov 23 20:14:59 2011] : Donessh: Healing: Regain 9 HP. [Wed Nov 23 20:15:27 2011] : Mordecai: Healing: Regain 9 HP. [Wed Nov 23 20:15:28 2011] : DM: You get the mage and the dwarf.
[Wed Nov 23 20:15:44 2011] : Mordecai: Mordecai helps Donessh
[Wed Nov 23 20:15:48 2011] : Mordecai: Healing Word: (EP; Minor; Range 5). Effect: The target can spend a healing surge and regain an additional [1d6(1) + 9] = 10 HP (on top of their surge value)
[Wed Nov 23 20:15:58 2011] : Mordecai: Done
[Wed Nov 23 20:15:58 2011] : Donessh: Magical Healing: Regain 23 HP. [Wed Nov 23 20:16:25 2011] : DM: Altraminus?
[Wed Nov 23 20:16:53 2011] : Altraminus: Al scampers 'round to hit Donessh's last opponent
[Wed Nov 23 20:16:55 2011] : Mordecai: ooc +9 HP to Al if he was where he is now
[Wed Nov 23 20:16:57 2011] : Altraminus: Sly Flourish (melee): (AWP)To-hit vs. AC [1d20(12) + 4 + 2 + 4] = 22 - Hit: [1d4(1) + 4 + 3] = 8 .
[Wed Nov 23 20:17:08 2011] : Altraminus: ooc +4, and [2d8(6,5)] = 11 smeak attack.
[Wed Nov 23 20:17:11 2011] : Altraminus: Done.
[Wed Nov 23 20:17:31 2011] : DM: Hit
[Wed Nov 23 20:17:37 2011] : Kava: ooc smeak attack? What's that? ;)
[Wed Nov 23 20:17:42 2011] : Mordecai: ooc LOL
[Wed Nov 23 20:17:42 2011] : Donessh: ooc lol
[Wed Nov 23 20:17:51 2011] : Mercenary: Attacking Donessh.
[Wed Nov 23 20:17:54 2011] : Mercenary: Powerful Strike: Recharged
[Wed Nov 23 20:17:56 2011] : Mercenary: Powerful Strike (longsword): [1d20(14) + 10] = 24 vs AC; [1d8(2) + 7] = 9 damage and target is knocked prone
[Wed Nov 23 20:18:07 2011] : Donessh: Damage: Donessh loses 7 temp HP and takes 2 damage. [Wed Nov 23 20:18:18 2011] : Mercenary: The merc hits Donessh hard and knocks him to the ground.
[Wed Nov 23 20:18:23 2011] : DM: Kava?
[Wed Nov 23 20:18:28 2011] : Donessh: "Whoop!" (clang)
[Wed Nov 23 20:18:33 2011] : Kava: ooc Lying down on the job \o/
[Wed Nov 23 20:18:57 2011] : Kava: Kava keeps throwing acid at the mage
[Wed Nov 23 20:19:00 2011] : Kava: Acid Orb: (AWP) To hit vs. Reflex. Ranged 20. [1d20(18) + 5] = 23, Damage: [1d10(6) + 9] = 15 HP.
[Wed Nov 23 20:19:14 2011] : Kava: Done
[Wed Nov 23 20:19:16 2011] : DM: The mage doesn't survice that last attack.
[Wed Nov 23 20:19:23 2011] : Donessh: ooc woo!
[Wed Nov 23 20:19:26 2011] : DM: survive
[Wed Nov 23 20:19:42 2011] : Kava: ooc I did do a nice bit of damage :)
[Wed Nov 23 20:19:45 2011] : Merc. Dwarf: The dwarf aims at Mordecai
[Wed Nov 23 20:19:49 2011] : Merc. Dwarf: Aimed Shot: [1d20(12) + 12] = 24 vs AC Damage: [1d8(6) + 3 + 1d6(6)] = 15
[Wed Nov 23 20:20:00 2011] : DM: Donessh?
[Wed Nov 23 20:20:41 2011] : Donessh: Donessh gets to his feet
[Wed Nov 23 20:20:47 2011] : Mordecai: Damage: Mordecai loses 7 temp HP and takes 8 damage. [Wed Nov 23 20:20:48 2011] : Donessh: Virtue: (EP) Minor Donessh spends a Healing Surge and gains 13 temporary hit points [Wed Nov 23 20:21:02 2011] : Donessh: Blood of the Mighty: (DP) Melee:
To-hit vs. AC [1d20(19) + 5 + 2] = 26 - Hit: [4d10(9,3,10,1) + 3] = 26 damage. Donessh takes 5 damage.

[Wed Nov 23 20:21:23 2011] : Donessh: ooc ohh emm gee, did that actually hit???
[Wed Nov 23 20:21:24 2011] : Mordecai: ooc OMG - you HIT!!
[Wed Nov 23 20:21:43 2011] : Altraminus: ooc woo!
[Wed Nov 23 20:21:54 2011] : Donessh: Done
[Wed Nov 23 20:22:16 2011] : DM: Donessh strikes a powerful blow, knocking the merc flying like a broken rag doll.
[Wed Nov 23 20:22:21 2011] : DM: He does not survive.
[Wed Nov 23 20:22:37 2011] : DM: Mordecai?
[Wed Nov 23 20:22:49 2011] : Donessh: ooc only one off a crit too (or is that being greedy?)
[Wed Nov 23 20:22:57 2011] : Mordecai: Gaze of Defiance: (AWP) wisdom vs. Will [1d20(19) + 7] = 26 (range 5)
Hit: [1d8(7) + 5] = 12 psychic damage and allies gain a +1 power bonus to attacks vs the target until the end of my next turn. Increase to +3 if they attack me before then.

[Wed Nov 23 20:23:12 2011] : Mordecai: Done
[Wed Nov 23 20:23:27 2011] : DM: Hit
[Wed Nov 23 20:23:35 2011] : DM: Altraminus?
[Wed Nov 23 20:25:10 2011] : Font is now Arial point size 10
[Wed Nov 23 20:26:05 2011] : Altraminus: Al runs to stab the crossbow mercenary and lure him into a vulnerable spot
[Wed Nov 23 20:26:10 2011] : Altraminus: Positioning Strike: (EP) Dex vs. Will [1d20(6) + 4 + 2 + 4] = 16 - Hit: [1d4(3) + 4] = 7 damage; slide the target 3 squares.
[Wed Nov 23 20:26:34 2011] : DM: Success.
[Wed Nov 23 20:27:01 2011] : DM: Kava?
[Wed Nov 23 20:28:04 2011] : Kava: Kava now targets the last merc
[Wed Nov 23 20:28:07 2011] : Kava: Acid Orb: (AWP) To hit vs. Reflex. Ranged 20. [1d20(7) + 5] = 12, Damage: [1d10(6) + 9] = 15 HP.
[Wed Nov 23 20:28:15 2011] : DM: Miss
[Wed Nov 23 20:28:17 2011] : Kava: And misses, probably
[Wed Nov 23 20:28:18 2011] : Kava: Done
[Wed Nov 23 20:28:57 2011] : Merc. Dwarf: The dwarfs drops his crossbow and raises his hands in surrender. "I surrender!"
[Wed Nov 23 20:29:02 2011] : DM: Donessh?
[Wed Nov 23 20:30:05 2011] : Donessh: Donessh approaches the dwarf and kicks him onto his back
[Wed Nov 23 20:30:40 2011] : Donessh: "Fetch the town guard. Soemone wants to tell us all they know"
[Wed Nov 23 20:31:12 2011] : Mordecai: "Sounds like he does"
[Wed Nov 23 20:31:14 2011] : Merc. Dwarf: "I don't know much but I'll tell you everything I know. This job didn't pay half as much as it should have done."
[Wed Nov 23 20:31:45 2011] : Kava: "So what do you know?"
[Wed Nov 23 20:31:56 2011] : Donessh: "There is more to life than gold"
[Wed Nov 23 20:32:08 2011] : Merc. Dwarf: "I am Muzult, a member of the Red Hand Mercenary company lead by Harith."
[Wed Nov 23 20:32:22 2011] : Mordecai: "This 'job' was to murder someone, correct?"
[Wed Nov 23 20:32:42 2011] : Merc. Dwarf: ooc some of you may remember Harith as the merc. leader at the Opal mine.
[Wed Nov 23 20:32:45 2011] : Altraminus: "Yes, Donessh, but gold makes some of the more-to-life accessible."
[Wed Nov 23 20:32:52 2011] : Mordecai: "You just don't think to ask too many questions, I'm sure"
[Wed Nov 23 20:33:00 2011] : Altraminus: "Harith? When did you see him last?"
[Wed Nov 23 20:33:12 2011] : Merc. Dwarf: "A targeted attack to eliminate a corrupt town official was what was on the contract."
[Wed Nov 23 20:33:44 2011] : Kava: "Corrupt? How?"
[Wed Nov 23 20:34:01 2011] : Merc. Dwarf: "I've not seen him for weeks, been on a job."
[Wed Nov 23 20:34:15 2011] : Merc. Dwarf: "I dunno. That's what it said."
[Wed Nov 23 20:35:28 2011] : Altraminus: "And who gave you this job? Who can we... talk to?"
[Wed Nov 23 20:36:15 2011] : Merc. Dwarf: The dwarf points at the corpse of the mage. "Er... our squad leader handled the contracts."
[Wed Nov 23 20:36:15 2011] : Donessh: "How were you collecting your payment?"
[Wed Nov 23 20:36:39 2011] : Merc. Dwarf: "And payment."
[Wed Nov 23 20:36:42 2011] : Donessh: "Al, would you mind searching that corpse?"
[Wed Nov 23 20:37:46 2011] : Altraminus: Al does his best creepy grin "With pleasure!"
[Wed Nov 23 20:37:52 2011] : Altraminus: Perception: [1d20(5) + 0 + 2 + 5] = 12
[Wed Nov 23 20:37:58 2011] : Kava: "And the others as well"
[Wed Nov 23 20:38:00 2011] : Altraminus: Intimidate: [1d20(4) + 3 + 2] = 9
[Wed Nov 23 20:38:10 2011] : Altraminus: ooc sorry, that Perception was entirely accidental
[Wed Nov 23 20:38:25 2011] : Kava: ooc The corpse is very intimidated ;-)
[Wed Nov 23 20:38:28 2011] : Font is now Arial point size 10
[Wed Nov 23 20:39:26 2011] : Altraminus: ooc yep, look at it cowering on the floor!
[Wed Nov 23 20:41:48 2011] : DM: There's nothing of value on the others, just small change and regular weapons.
[Wed Nov 23 20:42:43 2011] : DM: Any more questions?
[Wed Nov 23 20:43:08 2011] : Altraminus: "Right, I think we've got everything we need here. Let's take this miscreant to the gaol."
[Wed Nov 23 20:43:11 2011] : Mordecai: ooc how dead is the mage?
[Wed Nov 23 20:43:20 2011] : Mordecai: Heal: [1d20(17) + 11] = 28
[Wed Nov 23 20:43:26 2011] : Mordecai: ooc to check
[Wed Nov 23 20:43:48 2011] : Mordecai: Mordecai examines to see if the mage has yet fully expired
[Wed Nov 23 20:43:51 2011] : DM: He's dead.
[Wed Nov 23 20:43:56 2011] : Donessh: "Have you all arrived recently or do you have lodgings?"
[Wed Nov 23 20:44:39 2011] : DM: "Arrived during the night."
[Wed Nov 23 20:44:46 2011] : Merc. Dwarf: "Arrived during the night."
[Wed Nov 23 20:45:29 2011] : Donessh: "Do you know the mages name?"
[Wed Nov 23 20:47:00 2011] : Merc. Dwarf: "Julian Smoot"
[Wed Nov 23 20:47:23 2011] : Donessh: "Worth asking around"
[Wed Nov 23 20:47:38 2011] : Donessh: "Lets take him to the guards"
[Wed Nov 23 20:48:16 2011] : Mordecai: "Indeed"
[Wed Nov 23 20:48:36 2011] : Altraminus: ooc I'm going to fade out now - too tired.
[Wed Nov 23 20:49:17 2011] : Donessh: ooc g'night henry
[Wed Nov 23 20:50:37 2011] : Kava: ooc Goodnight and sweet dreams, Henry, see you soon
[Wed Nov 23 20:50:57 2011] : Altraminus: ooc nn all
[Wed Nov 23 20:50:57 2011] : ** Altraminus found the F4 macro key **
[Wed Nov 23 20:51:00 2011] : Altraminus (exit): 20:51
[Wed Nov 23 20:52:04 2011] : Merc. Dwarf: After you've dropped off the prisoner, Altraminus reveals the contract he recovered from Julian. It bears the seal of the Red Hand Company and is signed "Harith".
[Wed Nov 23 20:52:26 2011] : Kava: Kava studies the document
[Wed Nov 23 20:53:09 2011] : DM: It looks genuine.
[Wed Nov 23 20:54:22 2011] : Mordecai: "Harith, does that name ring a bell with anyone?"
[Wed Nov 23 20:54:38 2011] : DM: ooc some of you may remember Harith as the merc. leader at the Opal mine.
[Wed Nov 23 20:54:57 2011] : Kava: "Didn't we come across that name at the mine?"
[Wed Nov 23 20:55:12 2011] : Donessh: "Very interesting"
[Wed Nov 23 20:55:27 2011] : Mordecai: brb
[Wed Nov 23 20:56:43 2011] : DM: GAME END