Contents / PnP Stuff / Logs /

[Wed Oct 26 19:55:37 2011] : DM: GAME START
[Wed Oct 26 19:55:54 2011] : Donessh: Wait til we meet the bad guys. That'll stress test it :)
[Wed Oct 26 19:56:52 2011] : DM: You've taken readings from two locations now, Miranda's tower and the old graveyard outside of town.
[Wed Oct 26 19:57:36 2011] : DM: The next location on your list is an ancient temple beneath Low Town to the south-west.
[Wed Oct 26 19:58:08 2011] : Mordecai: ooc did we take a long rest after the graveyard? I could probably do with it - burned everything in the graveyard
[Wed Oct 26 19:58:28 2011] : DM: The time now is an hour after dusk, about 8 pm.
[Wed Oct 26 19:58:59 2011] : Mordecai: "I am spent after that fight. I could do with a sleep before we continue"
[Wed Oct 26 19:59:01 2011] : DM: ooc you've only had a short reset so far.
[Wed Oct 26 19:59:43 2011] : Mordecai: "Shall we repair to the inn to rest, and pick-up tomorrow morning?"
[Wed Oct 26 19:59:45 2011] : Mordecai: ooc brb
[Wed Oct 26 19:59:58 2011] : Donessh: "Sounds like a good idea"
[Wed Oct 26 20:00:06 2011] : Kava: "If you need to rest, we'd better, I guess"
[Wed Oct 26 20:01:16 2011] : Mordecai: "OK"
[Wed Oct 26 20:01:22 2011] : Mordecai: ooc Freya up again!
[Wed Oct 26 20:01:36 2011] : Kava: ooc Better get her down again :)
[Wed Oct 26 20:01:50 2011] : Mordecai: ooc I did - hopefully it will last!
[Wed Oct 26 20:02:15 2011] : Mordecai: Mordecai exits the graveyard and heads for the inn
[Wed Oct 26 20:02:29 2011] : Mordecai: ooc provided we looted the grave - we did IIRC
[Wed Oct 26 20:02:35 2011] : DM: ooc yep
[Wed Oct 26 20:02:59 2011] : DM: You rest at the inn and awake the following morning.
[Wed Oct 26 20:03:25 2011] : Kava: Kava gets down for breakfast
[Wed Oct 26 20:05:11 2011] : Mordecai: After morning prayer, Mordecai heads down for breakfast. Ready for a new day
[Wed Oct 26 20:05:11 2011] : Donessh: "A hearty breakfast and then back to work, eh?"
[Wed Oct 26 20:05:58 2011] : Kava: "A brisk walk, perhaps some fighting and then some science. What a great way to spend our time"
[Wed Oct 26 20:06:46 2011] : Mordecai: "Indeed. We must ascertain the location of this Shadar Kai as soon as possible, but safely enough that we survive to fight on"
[Wed Oct 26 20:07:31 2011] : Donessh: "Then lets go"
[Wed Oct 26 20:08:16 2011] : Altraminus (enter): 20:08
[Wed Oct 26 20:08:24 2011] : Attempting to assign the role of PLAYER to (13) Altraminus...
[Wed Oct 26 20:08:29 2011] : Altraminus: ooc hey guys, sorry I'm late!
[Wed Oct 26 20:08:30 2011] : Kava: Kava checks her equipment and is ready to go
[Wed Oct 26 20:08:37 2011] : DM: ooc Hi Henry, wasn't expecting you today.
[Wed Oct 26 20:08:41 2011] : Kava: ooc Hi, Henry :-D Welcome
[Wed Oct 26 20:08:43 2011] : Altraminus: Al is always ready to go
[Wed Oct 26 20:08:47 2011] : Altraminus: ooc nor was I
[Wed Oct 26 20:08:51 2011] : Kava: ooc :-P
[Wed Oct 26 20:09:00 2011] : Donessh: ooc Hi Henry
[Wed Oct 26 20:09:37 2011] : Donessh: ooc If we weren't expecting you, and you weren't expecting you , can you really be late?
[Wed Oct 26 20:10:01 2011] : Mordecai: ooc exellent logic!
[Wed Oct 26 20:10:32 2011] : Altraminus: ooc A halfling rogue is never late, Mr. Baggins.
[Wed Oct 26 20:11:08 2011] : DM: You follow Miranda's instructions to the buried temple and are soon picking your way through narrow tunnels deep beneath Low Town.
[Wed Oct 26 20:12:14 2011] : DM: The tunnel walls are now made of big, square stone blocks.
[Wed Oct 26 20:12:22 2011] : Altraminus: "Could do with a bit of fresh air in here!"
[Wed Oct 26 20:12:37 2011] : Kava: Kava leaves the front line to Donessh and Mordecau
[Wed Oct 26 20:12:44 2011] : Donessh: "Indeed"
[Wed Oct 26 20:13:06 2011] : DM: Small stalagatites hang from the ceiling and there are eroded carvings of grotesque creatures.
[Wed Oct 26 20:13:13 2011] : DM: Arcana skill check
[Wed Oct 26 20:13:28 2011] : Donessh: Arcana: [1d20(15) + 0] = 15
[Wed Oct 26 20:13:29 2011] : Altraminus: Arcana: [1d20(16) + 0 + 2] = 18
[Wed Oct 26 20:14:49 2011] : DM: The carvings are of devils or demons they're too damaged to identify precisley.
[Wed Oct 26 20:14:56 2011] : Mordecai: Arcana: [1d20(3) + 9] = 12
[Wed Oct 26 20:15:03 2011] : Kava: Arcana: [1d20(14) + 7] = 21
[Wed Oct 26 20:15:35 2011] : Mordecai: ooc that's only +4 I think
[Wed Oct 26 20:15:37 2011] : Altraminus: "Reckon we'll see something nasty down here? What are devil-worshippers going to do?"
[Wed Oct 26 20:15:43 2011] : DM: You hear and loud and harsh hissing from further down the corridor and the clink of metal.
[Wed Oct 26 20:15:46 2011] : Kava: "It had to be demons, of course"
[Wed Oct 26 20:16:40 2011] : Donessh: Donessh steadies himself for battle
[Wed Oct 26 20:16:59 2011] : Altraminus: "D'you want me to take a quick look?"
[Wed Oct 26 20:17:30 2011] : Donessh: "Be careful"
[Wed Oct 26 20:17:35 2011] : DM: A set of worn steps leads down.
[Wed Oct 26 20:17:59 2011] : Altraminus: Stealth: [1d20(11) + 11] = 22
[Wed Oct 26 20:18:21 2011] : Altraminus: Al whispers "When am I anything else?" before sneaking off for a look, ready to run away very fast if necessary.
[Wed Oct 26 20:18:51 2011] : Kava: "Hmm"
[Wed Oct 26 20:19:26 2011] : DM: Altraminus creeps down the stairs and peeks around the corner. He sees three small flying creatures, sniggering and throwing stones at a larger flying creatures all covered over the spines
[Wed Oct 26 20:20:10 2011] : Altraminus: Al returns up the corridor to report what he's seen
[Wed Oct 26 20:20:18 2011] : DM: The larger devil hisses and glares balefully at its tormentors.
[Wed Oct 26 20:20:45 2011] : DM: It appears to be restrained by a silvery, metal chain.
[Wed Oct 26 20:20:59 2011] : Mordecai: "Maybe we should leave them to destroy each other?"
[Wed Oct 26 20:21:20 2011] : Altraminus: "Didn't look much like destroying to me - just hassle. Like kids."
[Wed Oct 26 20:21:21 2011] : Mordecai: "Or do we assume that the tormentors will not kill the tormented?"
[Wed Oct 26 20:21:21 2011] : Kava: "Depends on how long that takes"
[Wed Oct 26 20:22:10 2011] : Donessh: "I do not like the thought of a chained beast being tomented"
[Wed Oct 26 20:22:40 2011] : Kava: "Or whatever creature it may be"
[Wed Oct 26 20:23:18 2011] : Altraminus: "Nor me, but it might not be friendly if we go near it..."
[Wed Oct 26 20:23:48 2011] : Kava: "I'll not stand there and let torture going on"
[Wed Oct 26 20:23:54 2011] : DM: ooc brb
[Wed Oct 26 20:24:49 2011] : Mordecai: "Well, if these are creaures from a realm of evil, we should remove all of the from our plane."
[Wed Oct 26 20:25:03 2011] : Mordecai: "Though I agree that torture should not be allowed."
[Wed Oct 26 20:25:14 2011] : Donessh: "Agreed Mordecai on both counts"
[Wed Oct 26 20:25:34 2011] : Altraminus: "No torture, just nice simple killing. Right?"
[Wed Oct 26 20:25:46 2011] : Kava: "Sounds good to me"
[Wed Oct 26 20:25:54 2011] : Altraminus: "How about I sneak in, try to blind them all, and then you all come and finish them off?"
[Wed Oct 26 20:25:59 2011] : Mordecai: "There is a large theological and ethical difference"
[Wed Oct 26 20:26:22 2011] : Donessh: "I would rather die than endure torturee"
[Wed Oct 26 20:26:24 2011] : Mordecai: "Torture is pain for poor purpose"
[Wed Oct 26 20:26:40 2011] : Kava: "Torture is cruelty"
[Wed Oct 26 20:27:02 2011] : DM: Roll initiative
[Wed Oct 26 20:27:03 2011] : Mordecai: "Killing creatures that are irredeemably evil is one of my missions"
[Wed Oct 26 20:27:08 2011] : Mordecai: Initiative: [1d20(10) + 8] = 18 - Battle Intuition
[Wed Oct 26 20:27:08 2011] : Kava: Initiative: [1d20(15) + 2] = 17
[Wed Oct 26 20:27:13 2011] : DM: Initiative: [1d20(18) + 3 / 2 + 3] = 22
[Wed Oct 26 20:27:27 2011] : Kava: "Elimination is nothing like torture"
[Wed Oct 26 20:27:56 2011] : Altraminus: Initiative: [1d20(2) + 2 + 4] = 8
[Wed Oct 26 20:28:11 2011] : DM: Initiative: [1d20(4) + 5] = 9
[Wed Oct 26 20:28:18 2011] : Donessh: Initiative: [1d20(13) + 2] = 15
[Wed Oct 26 20:28:22 2011] : Kava: ooc Swift Al has the lowest Init?
[Wed Oct 26 20:28:26 2011] : Mordecai: "Then we seem to be of accord"
[Wed Oct 26 20:29:01 2011] : Mordecai: Damage: [Wed Oct 26 20:29:15 2011] : Mordecai: ooc Oh FFS!
[Wed Oct 26 20:29:30 2011] : Altraminus: ooc yeah, but he's going to get a suprise round if his stealth check works!
[Wed Oct 26 20:29:57 2011] : Mordecai: ooc I now have to alt tab to get up my status change node!! :-( GRRR! etc.
[Wed Oct 26 20:30:20 2011] : Donessh: ooc ah, progress
[Wed Oct 26 20:30:35 2011] : Donessh: Damage: [Wed Oct 26 20:31:01 2011] : Mordecai: ooc looks like I might be trying out KDE in short order
[Wed Oct 26 20:32:08 2011] : DM: Altraminus, are you going first?
[Wed Oct 26 20:34:18 2011] : Font is now Arial point size 10
[Wed Oct 26 20:34:26 2011] : Altraminus: ok
[Wed Oct 26 20:34:29 2011] : Altraminus: Stealth: [1d20(6) + 11] = 17
[Wed Oct 26 20:34:48 2011] : Altraminus: Al sneaks up ready to throw some shuriken
[Wed Oct 26 20:35:13 2011] : Altraminus: ooc aiming to get to where my mini now is before throwing
[Wed Oct 26 20:35:35 2011] : DM: Altraminus trys to sneak up but the devils hear his footfalls and turn to attack!
[Wed Oct 26 20:36:14 2011] : Imp: The three imps swoop down at Altraminus
[Wed Oct 26 20:36:16 2011] : Altraminus: ooc boo :(
[Wed Oct 26 20:36:22 2011] : Altraminus: "Help!"
[Wed Oct 26 20:37:00 2011] : Imp: One charges, the rest circle round and get in close.
[Wed Oct 26 20:37:04 2011] : Imp: Bite: [1d20(10) + 7] = 17 vs AC; [1d6(5) + 1] = 6 damage
[Wed Oct 26 20:37:39 2011] : Kava: Kava moves forward to where she can see Al
[Wed Oct 26 20:37:53 2011] : Imp: 6 damage as it bites you (+1 for charge)
[Wed Oct 26 20:38:12 2011] : Imp: ooc no she doesn't because it's not her turn yet
[Wed Oct 26 20:38:14 2011] : Altraminus: HP Status: 28 out of 34 || Surge Status: 3 out of 7
[Wed Oct 26 20:38:25 2011] : DM: Mordecai?
[Wed Oct 26 20:38:43 2011] : Kava: ooc Which is why she isn't moving, but just stating her intentions :-P
[Wed Oct 26 20:39:02 2011] : Mordecai: Mordecai moves forwards on the double
[Wed Oct 26 20:39:03 2011] : Mordecai: Done
[Wed Oct 26 20:39:13 2011] : DM: Kava?
[Wed Oct 26 20:39:40 2011] : Kava: Kava uses her powers on A
[Wed Oct 26 20:39:43 2011] : Kava: Acid Orb: (AWP) To hit vs. Reflex. Ranged 20. [1d20(6) + 5] = 11, Damage: [1d10(1) + 9] = 10 HP.
[Wed Oct 26 20:39:50 2011] : Kava: Done
[Wed Oct 26 20:39:58 2011] : DM: ooc what's your speed?
[Wed Oct 26 20:40:14 2011] : Kava: ooc Hold on, checking
[Wed Oct 26 20:40:57 2011] : Kava: ooc 6
[Wed Oct 26 20:41:29 2011] : DM: You can't move far enough and attack.
[Wed Oct 26 20:41:50 2011] : Kava: ooc Double move then to be ready next turn
[Wed Oct 26 20:41:59 2011] : Kava: Done
[Wed Oct 26 20:42:17 2011] : DM: Donessh?
[Wed Oct 26 20:42:42 2011] : Donessh: Donessh moves right into the action
[Wed Oct 26 20:42:47 2011] : Donessh: Virtue: (EP) Minor Donessh spends a Healing Surge and gains 13 temporary hit points [Wed Oct 26 20:42:52 2011] : Font is now Arial point size 10
[Wed Oct 26 20:42:54 2011] : Donessh: Done
[Wed Oct 26 20:44:12 2011] : Spiny Devil: The spiny lunges and snaps and hisses. The chain prevents it from getting any closer.
[Wed Oct 26 20:44:18 2011] : DM: Al?
[Wed Oct 26 20:44:20 2011] : Donessh: ooc phew
[Wed Oct 26 20:44:46 2011] : Mordecai: ooc I miscounted my move, can I move anoher square forwards?
[Wed Oct 26 20:45:06 2011] : Altraminus: Al takes advantage of Donessh's position
[Wed Oct 26 20:45:14 2011] : DM: ooc yes
[Wed Oct 26 20:45:19 2011] : Mordecai: ooc ty
[Wed Oct 26 20:45:20 2011] : Altraminus: Tumble: Shift a number of squares equal to speed.
[Wed Oct 26 20:45:28 2011] : Altraminus: Sly Flourish (melee): (AWP)To-hit vs. AC [1d20(6) + 4 + 2 + 4] = 16 - Hit: [1d4(3) + 4 + 3] = 10 .
[Wed Oct 26 20:45:38 2011] : Altraminus:
Sneak attack! [2d8(1,3)] = 4
[Wed Oct 26 20:45:42 2011] : Altraminus: Done
[Wed Oct 26 20:45:45 2011] : DM: Hit
[Wed Oct 26 20:46:36 2011] : Imp: Two imps surround Donessh and one attacks Al.
[Wed Oct 26 20:46:44 2011] : Imp: Tail Sting: [1d20(15) + 8] = 23 vs AC; [1d8(1) + 3] = 4 damage and secondary attack: [1d20(5) + 5] = 10 vs Fort.; 5 ongoing damage and -2 to Will defense
[Wed Oct 26 20:46:45 2011] : Imp: Tail Sting: [1d20(8) + 8] = 16 vs AC; [1d8(3) + 3] = 6 damage and secondary attack: [1d20(10) + 5] = 15 vs Fort.; 5 ongoing damage and -2 to Will defense
[Wed Oct 26 20:46:46 2011] : Imp: Tail Sting: [1d20(14) + 8] = 22 vs AC; [1d8(6) + 3] = 9 damage and secondary attack: [1d20(8) + 5] = 13 vs Fort.; 5 ongoing damage and -2 to Will defense
[Wed Oct 26 20:47:17 2011] : Mordecai: ooc brb - freya again
[Wed Oct 26 20:47:22 2011] : Imp: 4 damage to Donnesh, 9 to Al. Not secondary damage.
[Wed Oct 26 20:47:31 2011] : Donessh: Damage: [Wed Oct 26 20:47:37 2011] : DM: Mordecai?
[Wed Oct 26 20:48:10 2011] : Donessh: ooc delay til he's back?
[Wed Oct 26 20:48:17 2011] : Mordecai: ooc back
[Wed Oct 26 20:48:33 2011] : Mordecai: Step back
[Wed Oct 26 20:48:42 2011] : Mordecai: Divine Glow: (EP). Wisdom vs. Reflex [1d20(9) + 7] = 16 (Close blast 3). Hit: [1d8(2) + 5] = 7 radiant damage.
Effect: All allies in blast gain a +2 power bonus to attack rolls until end of my next turn.

[Wed Oct 26 20:48:45 2011] : Mordecai: Divine Glow: (EP). Wisdom vs. Reflex [1d20(15) + 7] = 22. Hit: [1d8(2) + 5] = 7 radiant damage.
[Wed Oct 26 20:48:59 2011] : Mordecai: Power of Amaunator: (EP; Free; Channel Divinity). Trigger: I hit an enemy with a power with the Radiant keyword Effect: Add an extra [1d10(7)] = 7 radiant damage to all targets hit by the power.
[Wed Oct 26 20:49:06 2011] : Mordecai: Done
[Wed Oct 26 20:49:09 2011] : DM: Two imps are scorched.
[Wed Oct 26 20:49:39 2011] : DM: Kava?
[Wed Oct 26 20:49:53 2011] : Kava: Kava targets imp A
[Wed Oct 26 20:49:55 2011] : Kava: Storm Walk: (AWP) To hit vs. Fortitude. Ranged 10. [1d20(7) + 5] = 12, Damage: [1d8(8) + 9] = 17 HP. Effect: Before or after the attack, I shift 1 square.
[Wed Oct 26 20:50:06 2011] : Kava: Done
[Wed Oct 26 20:50:39 2011] : DM: Miss
[Wed Oct 26 20:50:43 2011] : DM: Donessh?
[Wed Oct 26 20:50:46 2011] : Donessh: Doneesh attacks A
[Wed Oct 26 20:50:49 2011] : Donessh: Divine Challenge: (AWP) Minor Burst 5. Effect: Target is Marked: -2 to attack other than me.
Also: [3 + 4] = 7 Radiant damage on first attack not including me before my next turn

[Wed Oct 26 20:50:56 2011] : Donessh: Righteous Smite: (EP) To-hit vs. AC [1d20(19) + 6 + 0] = 25 - Hit: [2d10(3,9) + 4] = 16 damage. Self and all allies within 5 squares gain 7 Temporary Hit Points
[Wed Oct 26 20:51:36 2011] : Donessh: Shift
[Wed Oct 26 20:51:41 2011] : DM: Donessh nearly slays the imp.
[Wed Oct 26 20:51:47 2011] : Donessh: Done
[Wed Oct 26 20:52:29 2011] : Spiny Devil: The spiney devil launches a barb at Altraminus. The projectile igniting as it flys through the air.
[Wed Oct 26 20:52:33 2011] : Spiny Devil: Rain of Spines: Ranged 10 [1d20(17) + 9] = 26 vs Reflex; [1d10(1)] = 1 damage and [1d6(1)] = 1 fire damage and secondary attack: [1d20(12) + 9] = 21 vs Fort.; 5 ongoing poison damage and slowed (save ends) defense
[Wed Oct 26 20:53:04 2011] : Spiny Devil: The barb sticks in and Al feels the poison entering his veins.
[Wed Oct 26 20:53:21 2011] : Altraminus: "Aargh! Can't you see we're stopping them tormenting you?"
[Wed Oct 26 20:53:38 2011] : DM: Altraminus? 5 poison damage and you're slowed.
[Wed Oct 26 20:53:50 2011] : Altraminus: ooc slowed means only one action, right?
[Wed Oct 26 20:53:52 2011] : Mordecai: Symbol of Hope: (DP; Immediate Reaction; Item). Trigger: I or an ally within 5 squares is hit by an effect with a save.
Effect: Gain +5 power bonus to saves vs. the effect

[Wed Oct 26 20:54:18 2011] : Altraminus: Al shifts and stabs the wounded imp
[Wed Oct 26 20:54:27 2011] : Altraminus: Sly Flourish (melee): (AWP)To-hit vs. AC [1d20(6) + 4 + 2 + 4] = 16 - Hit: [1d4(2) + 4 + 3] = 9 .
[Wed Oct 26 20:54:29 2011] : DM: ooc speed is 2.
[Wed Oct 26 20:54:34 2011] : Mordecai: ooc I'm unsure if that affects all saves vs that power, or just this instance
[Wed Oct 26 20:54:43 2011] : Altraminus: Saving Throw: [1d20(20)] = 20 (+5 against fear)
[Wed Oct 26 20:54:53 2011] : Altraminus: ooc well, I think I saved against it...
[Wed Oct 26 20:54:57 2011] : Altraminus: ooc :-)
[Wed Oct 26 20:54:57 2011] : Donessh: ooc I would imagine just this one
[Wed Oct 26 20:54:59 2011] : Altraminus: done
[Wed Oct 26 20:55:02 2011] : Kava: ooc Possibly ;)
[Wed Oct 26 20:55:41 2011] : Imp: The imps vanish.
[Wed Oct 26 20:55:56 2011] : DM: Mordecai?
[Wed Oct 26 20:56:06 2011] : Kava: "Where did they go?"
[Wed Oct 26 20:56:11 2011] : Altraminus: ooc did I hit?
[Wed Oct 26 20:56:29 2011] : DM: ooc No
[Wed Oct 26 20:56:32 2011] : Altraminus: ooc thanks
[Wed Oct 26 20:56:41 2011] : Mordecai: Mordecai steps forwards, slowly, peering for any sigs of the imps
[Wed Oct 26 20:56:53 2011] : Mordecai: Perception: [1d20(15) + 6] = 21
[Wed Oct 26 20:57:05 2011] : DM: Mordecai bumps into an Imp
[Wed Oct 26 20:57:20 2011] : Mordecai: Recovery Strike: (AWP) Str vs. AC [1d20(6) + 5] = 11. Hit: [1d8(3) + 1] = 4 damage.
The next ally to hit the target before the end of my next turn regains 6 HP

[Wed Oct 26 20:57:27 2011] : DM: Miss
[Wed Oct 26 20:57:30 2011] : Mordecai: Done
[Wed Oct 26 20:57:34 2011] : DM: Kava?
[Wed Oct 26 20:57:41 2011] : Mordecai: "There's one here!"
[Wed Oct 26 20:59:59 2011] : Kava: Kava moves forward and attacks
[Wed Oct 26 21:00:10 2011] : Kava: Acid Orb: (AWP) To hit vs. Reflex. Ranged 20. [1d20(15) + 5] = 20, Damage: [1d10(6) + 9] = 15 HP.
[Wed Oct 26 21:00:19 2011] : Kava: Done
[Wed Oct 26 21:00:38 2011] : DM: Kava's orb kills the imp.
[Wed Oct 26 21:00:47 2011] : DM: Donessh?
[Wed Oct 26 21:00:52 2011] : Donessh: Seeing Mordecai walking into an imp, Donessh tries to shift into the space previously occupied by A
[Wed Oct 26 21:01:03 2011] : Kava: "That one has dissolved, but where are the others?"
[Wed Oct 26 21:01:07 2011] : DM: No imp there
[Wed Oct 26 21:02:02 2011] : Donessh: In frustration, Donessh spits an acid ball in the direction of spiny
[Wed Oct 26 21:02:14 2011] : Donessh: Dragon Breath: (EP) Minor Blast 3/Ranged 10, Burst 2:
Primary Attack: To-hit vs. Reflex [1d20(12) + 5 + 0] = 17 - Hit: [1d6(3) + 2] = 5 Acid damage.
Effect: All enemies in the area are Marked: -2 to attack other than me until the end of my next turn
[Wed Oct 26 21:02:27 2011] : DM: Hit
[Wed Oct 26 21:02:48 2011] : Donessh: ooc wont get spiny, but trying to cover most of the room
[Wed Oct 26 21:03:20 2011] : DM: ooc can you mark where you're aiming on the map?
[Wed Oct 26 21:03:28 2011] : Donessh: ooc sorry, should've made that clearer
[Wed Oct 26 21:03:43 2011] : Donessh: ooc aiming it at the black cross, and its blast 3
[Wed Oct 26 21:04:06 2011] : DM: Doesn't seem like you got any.
[Wed Oct 26 21:04:14 2011] : Donessh: ooc bum
[Wed Oct 26 21:04:17 2011] : Donessh: done
[Wed Oct 26 21:04:39 2011] : Spiny Devil: A spine is launched at Donessh.
[Wed Oct 26 21:04:41 2011] : Spiny Devil: Rain of Spines: Ranged 10 [1d20(4) + 9] = 13 vs Reflex; [1d10(9)] = 9 damage and [1d6(2)] = 2 fire damage and secondary attack: [1d20(16) + 9] = 25 vs Fort.; 5 ongoing poison damage and slowed (save ends) defense
[Wed Oct 26 21:04:51 2011] : Spiny Devil: Donessh dodges.
[Wed Oct 26 21:04:58 2011] : DM: Altraminus?
[Wed Oct 26 21:05:04 2011] : Donessh: ooc brb
[Wed Oct 26 21:05:21 2011] : Altraminus: Al stabs the nasty little imp
[Wed Oct 26 21:05:41 2011] : DM: ooc which you can't see
[Wed Oct 26 21:05:48 2011] : DM: Perception check.
[Wed Oct 26 21:05:52 2011] : Altraminus: ooc Oh, it's Kava. Retract that stabbing then!
[Wed Oct 26 21:06:08 2011] : Altraminus: Al moves closer to the spiny
[Wed Oct 26 21:06:15 2011] : Altraminus: Sly Flourish (ranged): (AWP)To-hit vs. AC [1d20(6) + 4 + 2 + 3] = 15 - Hit: [1d6(1) + 4 + 3] = 8 .
[Wed Oct 26 21:06:19 2011] : Altraminus: done
[Wed Oct 26 21:06:22 2011] : DM: Miss
[Wed Oct 26 21:06:55 2011] : Imp: The imps drop down from the ceiling where they were clinging to the stalactites and attack Donessh and Kava.
[Wed Oct 26 21:07:01 2011] : Imp: Tail Sting: [1d20(19) + 8] = 27 vs AC; [1d8(2) + 3] = 5 damage and secondary attack: [1d20(5) + 5] = 10 vs Fort.; 5 ongoing damage and -2 to Will defense
[Wed Oct 26 21:07:02 2011] : Imp: Tail Sting: [1d20(11) + 8] = 19 vs AC; [1d8(5) + 3] = 8 damage and secondary attack: [1d20(9) + 5] = 14 vs Fort.; 5 ongoing damage and -2 to Will defense
[Wed Oct 26 21:07:14 2011] : Donessh: ooc back
[Wed Oct 26 21:07:27 2011] : Imp: 5 damage to Donessh, 8 damage to Kava.
[Wed Oct 26 21:07:38 2011] : DM: Mordecai?
[Wed Oct 26 21:07:43 2011] : Donessh: Damage: [Wed Oct 26 21:08:24 2011] : Mordecai: Mordecai points his symbol at the reappeared imps and utters a prayer
[Wed Oct 26 21:08:27 2011] : Mordecai: Light of Arvandor: (EP). Wisdom vs. Will [1d20(13) + 7] = 20 (Area burst 1, range 5). Hit: [1d8(5) + 5] = 10 radiant damage.
Allies in burst gain a +2 power bonus to AC until my next turn

[Wed Oct 26 21:08:28 2011] : Mordecai: Light of Arvandor: (EP). Wisdom vs. Will [1d20(13) + 7] = 20. Hit: [1d8(6) + 5] = 11 radiant damage.
[Wed Oct 26 21:09:00 2011] : Kava: Damage: Kava loses 7 temp HP and takes 1 damage. [Wed Oct 26 21:09:01 2011] : DM: You injure both imps.
[Wed Oct 26 21:09:09 2011] : Mordecai: ooc anyone need healing?
[Wed Oct 26 21:09:23 2011] : Donessh: ooc I'm fine
[Wed Oct 26 21:09:23 2011] : Kava: ooc Not me
[Wed Oct 26 21:09:46 2011] : Altraminus: HP Status: 19 out of 34 || Surge Status: 7 out of 7
[Wed Oct 26 21:09:51 2011] : Mordecai: Healing Word: (EP; Minor; Range 5). Effect: The target can spend a healing surge and regain an additional [1d6(4) + 4] = 8 HP (on top of their surge value)
[Wed Oct 26 21:09:54 2011] : Altraminus: ooc not immediately but soon-ish
[Wed Oct 26 21:10:07 2011] : Mordecai: Done
[Wed Oct 26 21:10:15 2011] : Altraminus: HP Status: 33 out of 34 || Surge Status: 6 out of 7
[Wed Oct 26 21:10:17 2011] : DM: Kava?
[Wed Oct 26 21:10:43 2011] : Kava: Kava breathes heavily before whacking at C
[Wed Oct 26 21:10:49 2011] : Kava: Dragon Breath Acid (1): (EP; Minor) To hit vs. Reflex. Close blast 3. [1d20(1) + 6] = 7, Damage: [1d6(3) + 1] = 4 HP. My Dragon Breath targets only enemies in the area; allies in area gain +1 to attack rolls.
[Wed Oct 26 21:10:54 2011] : Kava: Dragon Breath extra attack: (EP) To hit vs. Reflex. Close blast 3. [1d20(18) + 6] = 24.
[Wed Oct 26 21:11:02 2011] : Kava: Melee Basic Attack - Staff of Fiery Might: [1d20(2) + 10] = 12, Damage: [1d10(7) + 5] = 12 HP
[Wed Oct 26 21:11:09 2011] : Kava: Done
[Wed Oct 26 21:11:19 2011] : DM: You singe one of the imps.
[Wed Oct 26 21:11:41 2011] : DM: Donessh?
[Wed Oct 26 21:11:44 2011] : Donessh: Donessh attacks A again
[Wed Oct 26 21:11:51 2011] : Donessh: Holy Strike: (AWP) To-hit vs. AC [1d20(8) + 5] = 13 - Hit: [1d10(4) + 3] = 7 radiant damage. +2 if target is marked
[Wed Oct 26 21:12:01 2011] : Kava: ooc Donessh: an extra +1 to attack
[Wed Oct 26 21:12:06 2011] : DM: Miss
[Wed Oct 26 21:12:16 2011] : Donessh: Done
[Wed Oct 26 21:12:52 2011] : Spiny Devil: The spiney devil launches another spin at Donessh.
[Wed Oct 26 21:12:55 2011] : Spiny Devil: Rain of Spines: Ranged 10 [1d20(9) + 9] = 18 vs Reflex; [1d10(7)] = 7 damage and [1d6(5)] = 5 fire damage and secondary attack: [1d20(2) + 9] = 11 vs Fort.; 5 ongoing poison damage and slowed (save ends) defense
[Wed Oct 26 21:13:07 2011] : Spiny Devil: 7 damage
[Wed Oct 26 21:13:15 2011] : DM: Altraminus?
[Wed Oct 26 21:13:18 2011] : Donessh: Damage: Donessh loses 4 temp HP and takes 3 damage. [Wed Oct 26 21:14:09 2011] : Altraminus: Al moves to backstab the nearer imp ooc C
[Wed Oct 26 21:14:14 2011] : Altraminus: Sly Flourish (ranged): (AWP)To-hit vs. AC [1d20(9) + 4 + 2 + 3] = 18 - Hit: [1d6(1) + 4 + 3] = 8 .
[Wed Oct 26 21:14:22 2011] : Altraminus: [2d8(4,6)] = 10 sneak attack
[Wed Oct 26 21:14:46 2011] : Mordecai: ooc retro rock action with Extreme II, Pornograffitti
[Wed Oct 26 21:15:11 2011] : Donessh: ooc cheeseriffic!
[Wed Oct 26 21:15:12 2011] : DM: Altraminus's blade pierces the imp.
[Wed Oct 26 21:15:29 2011] : DM: ooc done?
[Wed Oct 26 21:15:30 2011] : Mordecai: ooc it is fromagetastic
[Wed Oct 26 21:15:32 2011] : Altraminus: done
[Wed Oct 26 21:16:16 2011] : DM: The imps vanish again
[Wed Oct 26 21:16:28 2011] : DM: Mordecai?
[Wed Oct 26 21:16:42 2011] : Mordecai: Mordecai attempts again to find one
[Wed Oct 26 21:16:50 2011] : Mordecai: Perception: [1d20(14) + 6] = 20
[Wed Oct 26 21:18:02 2011] : DM: ooc one moment, reading actual rules
[Wed Oct 26 21:18:09 2011] : Mordecai: ooc LOL
[Wed Oct 26 21:18:19 2011] : Donessh: ooc lol
[Wed Oct 26 21:18:32 2011] : Altraminus: ooc wing it! :-p
[Wed Oct 26 21:18:43 2011] : DM: ooc monster needs to make a stealth check
[Wed Oct 26 21:18:57 2011] : Donessh: ooc all of them?
[Wed Oct 26 21:19:11 2011] : DM: ooc the invisible ones
[Wed Oct 26 21:20:02 2011] : DM: Mordecai you thing you see one near Donessh.
[Wed Oct 26 21:20:09 2011] : DM: think
[Wed Oct 26 21:20:22 2011] : Mordecai: Gaze of Defiance: (AWP) wisdom vs. Will [1d20(1) + 7] = 8 (range 5)
Hit: [1d8(6) + 5] = 11 psychic damage and allies gain a +1 power bonus to attacks vs the target until the end of my next turn. Increase to +3 if they attack me before then.

[Wed Oct 26 21:20:24 2011] : DM: Can attack at -5
[Wed Oct 26 21:20:33 2011] : DM: Miss.
[Wed Oct 26 21:20:46 2011] : Mordecai: "I think there's one next to yo Donessh"
[Wed Oct 26 21:21:10 2011] : DM: It was high up, near the ceiling.
[Wed Oct 26 21:21:11 2011] : Mordecai: Mordecai points to the location
[Wed Oct 26 21:21:21 2011] : DM: Kava?
[Wed Oct 26 21:21:39 2011] : Kava: Kava looks in the direction Mordecau is pointing
[Wed Oct 26 21:21:42 2011] : Kava: Perception: [1d20(3) + 2] = 5
[Wed Oct 26 21:21:58 2011] : Kava: Kava shrugs and attacks anyway
[Wed Oct 26 21:22:05 2011] : Kava: Acid Orb: (AWP) To hit vs. Reflex. Ranged 20. [1d20(2) + 5] = 7, Damage: [1d10(10) + 9] = 19 HP.
[Wed Oct 26 21:22:14 2011] : Kava: Done
[Wed Oct 26 21:22:19 2011] : DM: The orb splashes harmlessly against the ceiling.
[Wed Oct 26 21:22:31 2011] : DM: Donessh?
[Wed Oct 26 21:22:43 2011] : Donessh: ooc stupid non-ranged paladins...
[Wed Oct 26 21:23:24 2011] : Donessh: Donessh tries to see the imp
[Wed Oct 26 21:23:27 2011] : Donessh: Perception: [1d20(10) + 3] = 13
[Wed Oct 26 21:24:13 2011] : DM: Yes, it's above you, just in reach of your weapon (additional -2 to attack so -7).
[Wed Oct 26 21:24:30 2011] : Donessh: Donessh attempts to attack the imp
[Wed Oct 26 21:24:37 2011] : Donessh: Holy Strike: (AWP) To-hit vs. AC [1d20(9) + 5] = 14 - Hit: [1d10(1) + 3] = 4 radiant damage. +2 if target is marked
[Wed Oct 26 21:24:47 2011] : Donessh: Done
[Wed Oct 26 21:24:53 2011] : DM: Miss
[Wed Oct 26 21:25:19 2011] : Spiny Devil: The spinagon attacks Donessh again.
[Wed Oct 26 21:25:21 2011] : Spiny Devil: Rain of Spines: Ranged 10 [1d20(6) + 9] = 15 vs Reflex; [1d10(3)] = 3 damage and [1d6(3)] = 3 fire damage and secondary attack: [1d20(19) + 9] = 28 vs Fort.; 5 ongoing poison damage and slowed (save ends) defense
[Wed Oct 26 21:25:45 2011] : Donessh: "Argh"
[Wed Oct 26 21:25:47 2011] : Spiny Devil: 6 damage and 5 ongoing poison and slowed.
[Wed Oct 26 21:25:57 2011] : DM: Altraminus?
[Wed Oct 26 21:26:06 2011] : Donessh: Damage: Donessh takes 6 damage. [Wed Oct 26 21:26:15 2011] : Altraminus: Al takes up a position in the corner, then throws a shuriken at the imp
[Wed Oct 26 21:26:19 2011] : Altraminus: Sly Flourish (ranged): (AWP)To-hit vs. AC [1d20(11) + 4 + 2 + 3] = 20 - Hit: [1d6(2) + 4 + 3] = 9 .
[Wed Oct 26 21:26:26 2011] : Altraminus: Perception: [1d20(13) + 0 + 2 + 5] = 20
[Wed Oct 26 21:26:30 2011] : Altraminus: done
[Wed Oct 26 21:26:47 2011] : DM: Miss
[Wed Oct 26 21:27:09 2011] : Imp: The imps drop down again and attack Donessh and Altraminus.
[Wed Oct 26 21:27:18 2011] : Imp: Tail Sting: [1d20(16) + 8] = 24 vs AC; [1d8(3) + 3] = 6 damage and secondary attack: [1d20(5) + 5] = 10 vs Fort.; 5 ongoing damage and -2 to Will defense
[Wed Oct 26 21:27:19 2011] : Imp: Tail Sting: [1d20(12) + 8] = 20 vs AC; [1d8(8) + 3] = 11 damage and secondary attack: [1d20(8) + 5] = 13 vs Fort.; 5 ongoing damage and -2 to Will defense
[Wed Oct 26 21:27:40 2011] : Imp: 6 damage to Donessh, 11 to Altraminus.
[Wed Oct 26 21:27:45 2011] : Donessh: Damage: Donessh takes 6 damage. [Wed Oct 26 21:27:47 2011] : DM: Mordecai?
[Wed Oct 26 21:28:01 2011] : Mordecai: Mordecai takes an extra attack action
[Wed Oct 26 21:28:12 2011] : Altraminus: HP Status: 23 out of 34 || Surge Status: 6 out of 7
[Wed Oct 26 21:28:16 2011] : Mordecai: ooc no I don't
[Wed Oct 26 21:28:26 2011] : Mordecai: ooc focus was on tree
[Wed Oct 26 21:28:49 2011] : Mordecai: Mordecai attacks C
[Wed Oct 26 21:29:04 2011] : Mordecai: Recovery Strike: (AWP) Str vs. AC [1d20(20) + 5] = 25. Hit: Critical... [8 + 1] = 9 damage.
The next ally to hit the target before the end of my next turn regains 6 HP

[Wed Oct 26 21:29:15 2011] : Mordecai: Done
[Wed Oct 26 21:29:58 2011] : DM: Mordecai hits the imp, shearing off a wing at the shoulder, the imp bleeds out rapidly and is dead before it even hits the ground.
[Wed Oct 26 21:30:18 2011] : DM: Kava?
[Wed Oct 26 21:30:34 2011] : Kava: Kava steps back and targets A
[Wed Oct 26 21:30:41 2011] : Kava: Acid Orb: (AWP) To hit vs. Reflex. Ranged 20. [1d20(12) + 5] = 17, Damage: [1d10(9) + 9] = 18 HP.
[Wed Oct 26 21:30:49 2011] : Kava: Done
[Wed Oct 26 21:31:19 2011] : DM: Another imp falls.
[Wed Oct 26 21:31:34 2011] : DM: Donessh?
[Wed Oct 26 21:31:55 2011] : Donessh: ooc speed is 2?
[Wed Oct 26 21:32:11 2011] : DM: ooc yes
[Wed Oct 26 21:32:15 2011] : Donessh: Damage: Donessh takes 5 damage. [Wed Oct 26 21:32:34 2011] : Donessh: Saving Throw: [1d20(3)] = 3 (+2 vs Poison/ weakened/ slowed/ immobilised )
[Wed Oct 26 21:32:56 2011] : Donessh: Donessh expends an action point
[Wed Oct 26 21:33:06 2011] : Donessh: Saving Throw: [1d20(5)] = 5 (+2 vs Poison/ weakened/ slowed/ immobilised )
[Wed Oct 26 21:33:15 2011] : Donessh: ooc aww ffs!
[Wed Oct 26 21:33:20 2011] : Donessh: done
[Wed Oct 26 21:33:40 2011] : DM: ooc can't expend an action point to get a saving throw
[Wed Oct 26 21:33:51 2011] : Mordecai: ooc Good!
[Wed Oct 26 21:34:16 2011] : Spiny Devil: The spiny devil attacks Mordecai
[Wed Oct 26 21:34:18 2011] : Donessh: ok, back where i was then
[Wed Oct 26 21:34:18 2011] : Spiny Devil: Rain of Spines: Ranged 10 [1d20(11) + 9] = 20 vs Reflex; [1d10(4)] = 4 damage and [1d6(3)] = 3 fire damage and secondary attack: [1d20(1) + 9] = 10 vs Fort.; 5 ongoing poison damage and slowed (save ends) defense
[Wed Oct 26 21:34:32 2011] : Spiny Devil: 7 damage
[Wed Oct 26 21:34:40 2011] : DM: Altraminus?
[Wed Oct 26 21:34:52 2011] : Mordecai: Damage: Mordecai takes 7 damage. [Wed Oct 26 21:34:59 2011] : Mordecai: "Aargh!
[Wed Oct 26 21:35:13 2011] : Altraminus: Al darts around the corner, setting up the devil for a truly deadly strike
[Wed Oct 26 21:35:28 2011] : Altraminus: Setup Strike: (EP) Dex vs. AC [1d20(8) + 4 + 2 + 4] = 18 - Hit: [2d4(3,1) + 4] = 8 damage; target grants me combat advantage until the end of my next turn.
[Wed Oct 26 21:35:42 2011] : Altraminus: done
[Wed Oct 26 21:36:14 2011] : DM: Miss
[Wed Oct 26 21:36:22 2011] : DM: Mordecai?
[Wed Oct 26 21:36:51 2011] : Mordecai: Beacon of Hope: (DP) Wisdom vs. Will [1d20(14) + 7] = 21 (Close burst 3)
Hit: Targets are weakened until the end of their next turn
Effect: Mordecai and all allies in burst regain 9 HP.

[Wed Oct 26 21:37:31 2011] : Mordecai: Mordecai sweeps his hands and blows gently towards Donessh
[Wed Oct 26 21:37:33 2011] : Mordecai: Healing Word: (EP; Minor; Range 5). Effect: The target can spend a healing surge and regain an additional [1d6(1) + 9] = 10 HP (on top of their surge value)
[Wed Oct 26 21:37:53 2011] : Mordecai: Healing: Regain 9 HP. [Wed Oct 26 21:38:00 2011] : DM: Hit, The devil dips towards the ground, its wing beats faltering.
[Wed Oct 26 21:38:01 2011] : Mordecai: Done
[Wed Oct 26 21:38:11 2011] : DM: Kava?
[Wed Oct 26 21:38:19 2011] : Mordecai: ooc 9 HP healing for Al
[Wed Oct 26 21:38:24 2011] : Kava: ooc Does it look dead?
[Wed Oct 26 21:38:40 2011] : Mordecai: ooc no-one has hit it yet
[Wed Oct 26 21:38:57 2011] : Kava: Kava moves towards the devil and attacks it
[Wed Oct 26 21:39:03 2011] : DM: It looks alive, angry but weakened.
[Wed Oct 26 21:39:05 2011] : Kava: Storm Walk: (AWP) To hit vs. Fortitude. Ranged 10. [1d20(18) + 5] = 23, Damage: [1d8(8) + 9] = 17 HP. Effect: Before or after the attack, I shift 1 square.
[Wed Oct 26 21:39:12 2011] : DM: Hit
[Wed Oct 26 21:39:15 2011] : Altraminus: HP Status: 32 out of 34 || Surge Status: 6 out of 7
[Wed Oct 26 21:39:17 2011] : Kava: Done
[Wed Oct 26 21:39:23 2011] : DM: Donessh?
[Wed Oct 26 21:40:04 2011] : Mordecai: ooc 10HP plus surge value healing for Donessh
[Wed Oct 26 21:40:35 2011] : Donessh: Magical Healing: Regain 23 HP. [Wed Oct 26 21:40:43 2011] : Donessh: Damage: Donessh takes 5 damage. [Wed Oct 26 21:40:55 2011] : Donessh: Saving Throw: [1d20(1)] = 1 (+2 vs Poison/ weakened/ slowed/ immobilised )
[Wed Oct 26 21:41:05 2011] : Donessh: ooc damn you dice!
[Wed Oct 26 21:41:12 2011] : Donessh: done
[Wed Oct 26 21:42:32 2011] : Spiny Devil: The devil launches iteself into the air, flying high above, almost reaching the extent of the chain tying it down.
[Wed Oct 26 21:42:45 2011] : Spiny Devil: ooc out of reach of melee attacks.
[Wed Oct 26 21:42:51 2011] : DM: Altraminus?
[Wed Oct 26 21:42:57 2011] : Altraminus: ooc maybe we should pull its chain...
[Wed Oct 26 21:43:11 2011] : Altraminus: Al flings a shuriken
[Wed Oct 26 21:43:18 2011] : Altraminus: ooc also, don't I get an OA?
[Wed Oct 26 21:43:22 2011] : Altraminus: Sly Flourish (ranged): (AWP)To-hit vs. AC [1d20(12) + 4 + 2 + 3] = 21 - Hit: [1d6(3) + 4 + 3] = 10 .
[Wed Oct 26 21:43:25 2011] : Donessh: ooc I would if I could get near it!
[Wed Oct 26 21:43:27 2011] : DM: ooc it withdrew not moved.
[Wed Oct 26 21:43:38 2011] : Altraminus: ooc OK; also done
[Wed Oct 26 21:44:02 2011] : DM: ooc ie. it shifted away and then moved.
[Wed Oct 26 21:44:06 2011] : DM: Hit
[Wed Oct 26 21:44:19 2011] : DM: Mordecai?
[Wed Oct 26 21:45:01 2011] : Mordecai: Mordecai moves into the room
[Wed Oct 26 21:45:05 2011] : Mordecai: Gaze of Defiance: (AWP) wisdom vs. Will [1d20(5) + 7] = 12 (range 5)
Hit: [1d8(5) + 5] = 10 psychic damage and allies gain a +1 power bonus to attacks vs the target until the end of my next turn. Increase to +3 if they attack me before then.

[Wed Oct 26 21:45:11 2011] : Mordecai: Done
[Wed Oct 26 21:45:12 2011] : DM: Miss
[Wed Oct 26 21:45:16 2011] : DM: Kava?
[Wed Oct 26 21:45:43 2011] : Kava: Kava shifts and uses the power of thunder
[Wed Oct 26 21:45:47 2011] : Kava: Storm Walk: (AWP) To hit vs. Fortitude. Ranged 10. [1d20(13) + 5] = 18, Damage: [1d8(8) + 9] = 17 HP. Effect: Before or after the attack, I shift 1 square.
[Wed Oct 26 21:45:56 2011] : Kava: Done
[Wed Oct 26 21:45:57 2011] : DM: Hit
[Wed Oct 26 21:46:16 2011] : DM: Donessh?
[Wed Oct 26 21:46:51 2011] : Donessh: Damage: Donessh takes 5 damage. [Wed Oct 26 21:46:57 2011] : Donessh: Saving Throw: [1d20(17)] = 17 (+2 vs Poison/ weakened/ slowed/ immobilised )
[Wed Oct 26 21:47:12 2011] : DM: You finally shake off the poison.
[Wed Oct 26 21:47:18 2011] : Donessh: ooc where is its chain tied to?
[Wed Oct 26 21:47:34 2011] : Spiny Devil: The chain is fixed to a ring in front of the altar.
[Wed Oct 26 21:47:44 2011] : Spiny Devil: The devil attacks Mordecai.
[Wed Oct 26 21:47:47 2011] : Spiny Devil: Rain of Spines: Ranged 10 [1d20(5) + 9] = 14 vs Reflex; [1d10(5)] = 5 damage and [1d6(4)] = 4 fire damage and secondary attack: [1d20(16) + 9] = 25 vs Fort.; 5 ongoing poison damage and slowed (save ends) defense
[Wed Oct 26 21:48:11 2011] : Spiny Devil: 9 damage, and poisoned.
[Wed Oct 26 21:48:29 2011] : DM: Altraminus?
[Wed Oct 26 21:48:36 2011] : Mordecai: Damage: Mordecai takes 9 damage. [Wed Oct 26 21:48:57 2011] : Altraminus: Al, reckoning he won't be able to pull the devil down on his own, flings more metal.
[Wed Oct 26 21:48:58 2011] : Mordecai: ooc sorry, struggling to get the floating window up with Unity
[Wed Oct 26 21:49:00 2011] : Altraminus: Sly Flourish (ranged): (AWP)To-hit vs. AC [1d20(19) + 4 + 2 + 3] = 28 - Hit: [1d6(3) + 4 + 3] = 10 .
[Wed Oct 26 21:49:05 2011] : Altraminus: done
[Wed Oct 26 21:49:11 2011] : DM: Hit
[Wed Oct 26 21:49:21 2011] : DM: Mordecai?
[Wed Oct 26 21:49:37 2011] : Mordecai: Damage: Mordecai takes 5 damage. [Wed Oct 26 21:49:49 2011] : Mordecai: Gaze of Defiance: (AWP) wisdom vs. Will [1d20(14) + 7] = 21 (range 5)
Hit: [1d8(6) + 5] = 11 psychic damage and allies gain a +1 power bonus to attacks vs the target until the end of my next turn. Increase to +3 if they attack me before then.

[Wed Oct 26 21:49:56 2011] : DM: Hit
[Wed Oct 26 21:50:10 2011] : Mordecai: Done
[Wed Oct 26 21:50:17 2011] : DM: The devil is very badly injured now.
[Wed Oct 26 21:50:20 2011] : DM: Kava?
[Wed Oct 26 21:51:12 2011] : Mordecai: Saving Throw: [1d20(12)] = 12
[Wed Oct 26 21:51:24 2011] : Kava: Kava continues the kind of attack that have been successful up to now
[Wed Oct 26 21:51:31 2011] : Kava: Storm Walk: (AWP) To hit vs. Fortitude. Ranged 10. [1d20(9) + 5] = 14, Damage: [1d8(1) + 9] = 10 HP. Effect: Before or after the attack, I shift 1 square.
[Wed Oct 26 21:51:37 2011] : DM: Miss
[Wed Oct 26 21:51:45 2011] : Kava: Done
[Wed Oct 26 21:51:50 2011] : DM: Donessh?
[Wed Oct 26 21:52:04 2011] : Donessh: Donessh double moves to the chain
[Wed Oct 26 21:52:12 2011] : Donessh: ooc can I pull on it?
[Wed Oct 26 21:52:48 2011] : DM: ooc that would require a standard action.
[Wed Oct 26 21:52:59 2011] : Donessh: done
[Wed Oct 26 21:53:15 2011] : Spiny Devil: The devil aims at Donessh
[Wed Oct 26 21:53:18 2011] : Spiny Devil: Rain of Spines: Ranged 10 [1d20(4) + 9] = 13 vs Reflex; [1d10(5)] = 5 damage and [1d6(1)] = 1 fire damage and secondary attack: [1d20(16) + 9] = 25 vs Fort.; 5 ongoing poison damage and slowed (save ends)
[Wed Oct 26 21:53:32 2011] : Spiny Devil: The bard shatters harmlessly on the altar.
[Wed Oct 26 21:53:35 2011] : Spiny Devil: barb
[Wed Oct 26 21:53:42 2011] : DM: Altraminus?
[Wed Oct 26 21:53:44 2011] : Altraminus: ooc poor Huerney!
[Wed Oct 26 21:53:50 2011] : Donessh: ooc lol
[Wed Oct 26 21:53:56 2011] : Altraminus: Al flings another blade. "Just die already!"
[Wed Oct 26 21:53:58 2011] : Altraminus: Sly Flourish (ranged): (AWP)To-hit vs. AC [1d20(13) + 4 + 2 + 3] = 22 - Hit: [1d6(1) + 4 + 3] = 8 .
[Wed Oct 26 21:54:37 2011] : Altraminus: done
[Wed Oct 26 21:54:47 2011] : DM: The shuriken nicks an artery and thick black blood spurts from the wound as the devil crashes to the floor.
[Wed Oct 26 21:55:26 2011] : Altraminus: "Gotcha!"
[Wed Oct 26 21:55:40 2011] : Mordecai: "Good shot!"
[Wed Oct 26 21:55:41 2011] : Donessh: "Nice shooting"
[Wed Oct 26 21:55:51 2011] : Mordecai: "Now why was he chained here?"
[Wed Oct 26 21:56:20 2011] : DM: very ooc to make the encounter a bit unusual.
[Wed Oct 26 21:56:28 2011] : Donessh: "Entertainment for the imps?"
[Wed Oct 26 21:56:31 2011] : Kava: "To guard something, I guess"
[Wed Oct 26 21:56:47 2011] : Donessh: Donessh looks around the altar
[Wed Oct 26 21:56:48 2011] : Mordecai: ooc LOL
[Wed Oct 26 21:56:51 2011] : Kava: Kava moves over to the altar to put the map down
[Wed Oct 26 21:57:00 2011] : Donessh: Perception: [1d20(1) + 3] = 4
[Wed Oct 26 21:57:02 2011] : Donessh: Religion: [1d20(11) + 5] = 16
[Wed Oct 26 21:57:16 2011] : Mordecai: "Once we're OK, I'll take a short rest and heal everyone who needs it up"
[Wed Oct 26 21:57:17 2011] : DM: Kava takes another reading and marks the beam of light on the map.
[Wed Oct 26 21:57:26 2011] : Mordecai: Religion: [1d20(19) + 11] = 30
[Wed Oct 26 21:57:54 2011] : Mordecai: Mordecai tries to ascertain all he can about this place and the hideous imagery
[Wed Oct 26 21:58:00 2011] : DM: You have now narrowed down the location to a handful of houses in Low Town near the main market square.
[Wed Oct 26 21:58:49 2011] : Mordecai: "Al, are there any hidden cubby holes or similar?"
[Wed Oct 26 21:58:56 2011] : DM: Mordecai, the temple is that of an ancient cult that worship devils in the hope of gaining power.
[Wed Oct 26 21:59:03 2011] : Mordecai: Mordecai searches
[Wed Oct 26 21:59:07 2011] : Mordecai: Perception: [1d20(2) + 6] = 8
[Wed Oct 26 21:59:33 2011] : Kava: "This is the 3rd reading, think we need another?"
[Wed Oct 26 21:59:34 2011] : DM: The cultist made sacrifices on the altar, the blood soaking into the stone infusing it with power.
[Wed Oct 26 21:59:40 2011] : Altraminus: "Hmm, let me have a look"
[Wed Oct 26 21:59:41 2011] : Mordecai: "These cults of devil worshipers may have hidden their trinkets"
[Wed Oct 26 21:59:43 2011] : Altraminus: Perception: [1d20(13) + 0 + 2 + 5] = 20
[Wed Oct 26 21:59:51 2011] : Donessh: "I was thinking exectly the same thing Kava"
[Wed Oct 26 21:59:57 2011] : Altraminus: Al takes 20 => 27
[Wed Oct 26 22:00:30 2011] : Mordecai: "Our option was to get 3 and search a few houses, or 4 and get the exact house"
[Wed Oct 26 22:00:39 2011] : DM: The chain and fastening look much more recent than the altar and the temple iteself.
[Wed Oct 26 22:01:13 2011] : DM: The only thing of value left is the silvery chain engraved with runes on each link.
[Wed Oct 26 22:01:47 2011] : Mordecai: mordecai examines the chain and runes
[Wed Oct 26 22:01:50 2011] : Donessh: "This chain looks interesting"
[Wed Oct 26 22:01:52 2011] : DM: The chain is about 25 foot long and lightweight like a strong hemp rope.
[Wed Oct 26 22:01:56 2011] : Mordecai: ooc skill check?
[Wed Oct 26 22:01:58 2011] : DM: ooc Arcana
[Wed Oct 26 22:02:01 2011] : Mordecai: Arcana: [1d20(16) + 4] = 20
[Wed Oct 26 22:02:07 2011] : Altraminus: Arcana: [1d20(19) + 0 + 2] = 21
[Wed Oct 26 22:02:12 2011] : Kava: "Looks interesting, that"
[Wed Oct 26 22:02:16 2011] : Kava: Arcana: [1d20(19) + 7] = 26
[Wed Oct 26 22:02:27 2011] : DM: The runes seems to be those of binding and control.
[Wed Oct 26 22:02:29 2011] : Font is now Arial point size 10
[Wed Oct 26 22:04:17 2011] : Altraminus: ooc kinky sex chain!
[Wed Oct 26 22:04:29 2011] : Donessh: ooc okaaaay
[Wed Oct 26 22:05:01 2011] : Donessh: ooc as long as there are no magical nipple clamps we'll be ok
[Wed Oct 26 22:05:33 2011] : Kava: "The poor thing was prevented to returning to its own plane by this chain"
[Wed Oct 26 22:06:14 2011] : Mordecai: ooc LOL
[Wed Oct 26 22:06:25 2011] : Mordecai: ooc mask of the gimpoid
[Wed Oct 26 22:06:40 2011] : Donessh: "I fail to have pity for it"
[Wed Oct 26 22:07:25 2011] : Altraminus: ooc god, I remember those nipple clamps.
[Wed Oct 26 22:07:34 2011] : Donessh: ooc Sex Dungeons and Dragons 4e
[Wed Oct 26 22:07:39 2011] : Kava: "I can't blame it for attacking us, being held captive here, tormented and tortured, what else would it do?"
[Wed Oct 26 22:07:44 2011] : Mordecai: "Slaying its form here has probably simply returned it to its home plane"
[Wed Oct 26 22:08:08 2011] : Kava: ooc You remember nipple clamps? \o/ Do I even want to know?
[Wed Oct 26 22:08:13 2011] : Mordecai: ooc advanced metagamey planey knowledge from the cleric :-/
[Wed Oct 26 22:08:31 2011] : Kava: "I hope so"
[Wed Oct 26 22:09:01 2011] : Mordecai: "I have no qualms slaying something so evil in totality!"
[Wed Oct 26 22:09:26 2011] : Mordecai: ooc here comes the dogma
[Wed Oct 26 22:09:33 2011] : DM: ooc there's a difference between gated and summoned creatures. The spiny devil was gated and is really dead.
[Wed Oct 26 22:09:43 2011] : Mordecai: "Such beings are irredeemably evil and seek nothing but destruction"
[Wed Oct 26 22:09:56 2011] : Donessh: "I t was merely something that had to be done"
[Wed Oct 26 22:10:12 2011] : Mordecai: ooc thankfully Mordecai doesn't care
[Wed Oct 26 22:11:04 2011] : Donessh: ooc watch as Kava and Al bask in the Pure Radiant Goodness that is Mordecai and Donessh ;)
[Wed Oct 26 22:11:10 2011] : DM: ooc what's the plan now?
[Wed Oct 26 22:11:29 2011] : Altraminus: ooc Al's going to put on some factor 50 HolyBlock.
[Wed Oct 26 22:11:36 2011] : Donessh: ooc do we have a potential 4th spot?
[Wed Oct 26 22:11:39 2011] : Kava: ooc KMAO
[Wed Oct 26 22:11:46 2011] : Altraminus: "Do we have enough from here? Are we ready to track down some bad guys?"
[Wed Oct 26 22:12:01 2011] : Kava: "Let's leave this place"
[Wed Oct 26 22:12:03 2011] : DM: There's the ruined tower on the island of the coast.
[Wed Oct 26 22:12:36 2011] : Kava: "One more reading, just to make sure?"
[Wed Oct 26 22:12:36 2011] : Donessh: "I would rather know our target for certain"
[Wed Oct 26 22:12:45 2011] : Mordecai: "Shall we head there?"
[Wed Oct 26 22:13:29 2011] : Kava: "Better hurry up if we want to return today"
[Wed Oct 26 22:14:27 2011] : DM: You can charter a small boat to get you to the island, it's close by and you'll get there just after noon.
[Wed Oct 26 22:14:35 2011] : DM: GAME END