Contents / PnP Stuff / Logs /

[Wed Oct 19 20:15:48 2011] : DM: GAME START
[Wed Oct 19 20:16:31 2011] : DM: You're in Miranda's tower waiting for her to prepare the triangulation artifact using the opal and dragon scale.
[Wed Oct 19 20:16:36 2011] : Kava: ooc It's been a while for me as well
[Wed Oct 19 20:17:13 2011] : DM: After about a hour Miranda returns with it and a map of the town and the surrounding area.
[Wed Oct 19 20:18:23 2011] : DM: She points out the key magical locations from which you can take a bearing from.
[Wed Oct 19 20:18:31 2011] : Kava: "So where do you want us to go and what do we need to do?"
[Wed Oct 19 20:18:56 2011] : DM: These are: 1. The graveyard outside of town on the east, overlooking the Great River.
[Wed Oct 19 20:19:13 2011] : DM: 2. The ruined tower on the island to the south-east.
[Wed Oct 19 20:19:32 2011] : Mordecai: ooc I think we decided on the graveyard
[Wed Oct 19 20:19:39 2011] : DM: 3. The ancient temple beneath the south-west corner of the town.
[Wed Oct 19 20:19:43 2011] : Mordecai: "So, to the graveyard?"
[Wed Oct 19 20:19:56 2011] : Mordecai: ooc seeing as the DM has that encounter ready ;-)
[Wed Oct 19 20:20:04 2011] : Kava: ooc KMAO
[Wed Oct 19 20:20:06 2011] : DM: 4. And Miranda's tower in the north.
[Wed Oct 19 20:20:28 2011] : Altraminus: "I think so, yes, and hopefully we can be there and back again quickly!"
[Wed Oct 19 20:21:08 2011] : Miranda: "Take the bearing from here first so I can see if it works."
[Wed Oct 19 20:21:30 2011] : Miranda: "Place the map on the table and align to to the north."
[Wed Oct 19 20:21:47 2011] : Kava: Kava does what Miranda tells them
[Wed Oct 19 20:22:19 2011] : Miranda: "Then take the detector and place it on the map where my tower is."
[Wed Oct 19 20:23:17 2011] : Miranda: The device emits a beam of light that shines on the map in a narrow, fuzzy triangular pattern.
[Wed Oct 19 20:23:49 2011] : Miranda: "Hmmm. Not quite as accurate as I would have liked but with enough readings it should be ok."
[Wed Oct 19 20:24:05 2011] : Kava: "How many readings?"
[Wed Oct 19 20:24:29 2011] : Miranda: "Two reading will narrow it down to a couple of streets, three readings will be good enough for a few houses, four will likely pin down the exact house."
[Wed Oct 19 20:24:40 2011] : Kava: Kava indicates the pattern on the map
[Wed Oct 19 20:25:18 2011] : Filica: "and each reading has to be in those specific locations?"
[Wed Oct 19 20:25:25 2011] : Filica: "in one of those that is"
[Wed Oct 19 20:25:39 2011] : DM: The light shows the communicator source is somewhere in the trade or slums district.
[Wed Oct 19 20:26:04 2011] : Miranda: "Yes, the device only works in places of increased background magic."
[Wed Oct 19 20:27:13 2011] : Altraminus: "Hmm, and we can't really traipse up and down the slums all week. Let's go!"
[Wed Oct 19 20:27:50 2011] : Mordecai: "I am ready!"
[Wed Oct 19 20:28:01 2011] : Mordecai: ooc remember i made a bunch of holy water vials
[Wed Oct 19 20:28:15 2011] : Kava: Kava puts the map and the device in her backpack
[Wed Oct 19 20:28:27 2011] : Mordecai: ooc though I don't remember how many!
[Wed Oct 19 20:28:36 2011] : Miranda: ooc checking time
[Wed Oct 19 20:28:49 2011] : Kava: "How much holy water have we got?"
[Wed Oct 19 20:29:03 2011] : Mordecai: "I made quite a number of bottles"
[Wed Oct 19 20:29:12 2011] : Mordecai: "I have 5 remaining for myself"
[Wed Oct 19 20:29:31 2011] : Mordecai: ooc IIRC I asked if anyone wanted any
[Wed Oct 19 20:29:52 2011] : Mordecai: ooc I assumed you'd note down how many
[Wed Oct 19 20:29:52 2011] : Filica: ooc I think I got one :/
[Wed Oct 19 20:31:16 2011] : Kava: ooc Then I probably have 1 as well
[Wed Oct 19 20:31:24 2011] : Mordecai: ooc they aren't free, and I told you how much they'd cost if you wanted any
[Wed Oct 19 20:31:40 2011] : Mordecai: "OK, let's go"
[Wed Oct 19 20:31:50 2011] : Miranda: It's dusk by the time you reach the old graveyard. The old walls and gates are in a poor state of repair and the gravemarkers inside are all weathered and broken and leaning askew. The whole place is overgrown with a tangle of weeds and tall grasses.
[Wed Oct 19 20:31:51 2011] : Filica: ooc I "bought one"
[Wed Oct 19 20:31:59 2011] : Filica: ooc I didn(t know it was from you? Or was it?
[Wed Oct 19 20:32:03 2011] : Filica: ooc /me is confused :)
[Wed Oct 19 20:32:14 2011] : Altraminus: ooc I think Craig made them and sold them at cost.
[Wed Oct 19 20:32:31 2011] : Filica: "Oh great. Entering a graveyard at dusk is probably not the best idea ever"
[Wed Oct 19 20:33:11 2011] : Altraminus: "I don't know about you, but I think it makes for a better story - there we were, the brave adventurers, venturing fearlessly into the den of evil and depravity..."
[Wed Oct 19 20:33:16 2011] : DM: Miranda mentioned that at night the magic in the place was strongest.
[Wed Oct 19 20:33:35 2011] : Altraminus: "Though I really don't want to know what depravity happens in graveyards. I'll stick to evil."
[Wed Oct 19 20:33:56 2011] : Mordecai: "Good choice Al"
[Wed Oct 19 20:34:00 2011] : DM: Something creaks eerily in the light breeze.
[Wed Oct 19 20:34:35 2011] : Filica: "Here is your creaking evil"
[Wed Oct 19 20:34:41 2011] : Altraminus: "Oh! What was that?"
[Wed Oct 19 20:34:48 2011] : Filica: Filica readies her bow
[Wed Oct 19 20:35:00 2011] : Altraminus: Al pretends to tremble and hide behind Mordecai
[Wed Oct 19 20:35:06 2011] : Kava: Kava clutches her staff
[Wed Oct 19 20:35:09 2011] : Mordecai: ooc I don't think you can just buy holy water in 4e - though I may be wrong
[Wed Oct 19 20:35:19 2011] : Mordecai: ooc I have a ritual for making it though
[Wed Oct 19 20:37:03 2011] : DM: You're walking along the main path towards the centre of the graveyard when around you undead start to climb out of broken tombs.
[Wed Oct 19 20:37:30 2011] : Altraminus: Al sticks his tongue out at the nearest undead. "Isn't it past your bedtime?" he taunts.
[Wed Oct 19 20:37:53 2011] : Mordecai: Mordecai has a look of determination on his face
[Wed Oct 19 20:38:27 2011] : Kava: "Time to die, bags of bones"
[Wed Oct 19 20:38:54 2011] : Altraminus: "They're already dead, Kava dear. They need to die again".
[Wed Oct 19 20:39:47 2011] : DM: In front of you are two skeltons with rusty longwords, a skeleton wreathed in flames and a wight.
[Wed Oct 19 20:39:57 2011] : DM: To one side are two zombies.
[Wed Oct 19 20:40:17 2011] : DM: ooc W = wight, B = blazing skeleton, R, S = skeletons, Y, Z = zombies.
[Wed Oct 19 20:40:21 2011] : DM: Roll intiative
[Wed Oct 19 20:40:22 2011] : Altraminus: Initiative: [1d20(12) + 2 + 4] = 18
[Wed Oct 19 20:40:32 2011] : DM: Initiative: [1d20(15) + 3 / 2 + 3] = 19
[Wed Oct 19 20:40:36 2011] : Mordecai: Initiative: [1d20(17) + 8] = 25 - Battle Intuition
[Wed Oct 19 20:40:39 2011] : Kava: Initiative: [1d20(11) + 2] = 13
[Wed Oct 19 20:40:45 2011] : Filica: Initiative: [1d20(19) + 4 + 2] = 25
[Wed Oct 19 20:40:48 2011] : DM: Initiative: [1d20(12) + 2 / 2 + -2] = 11
[Wed Oct 19 20:40:50 2011] : Mordecai: ooc I have a node for holy water if anyone wants it
[Wed Oct 19 20:40:53 2011] : DM: Initiative: [1d20(17) + 5 / 2 + 4] = 23
[Wed Oct 19 20:40:59 2011] : Kava: "No, they need to die for real"
[Wed Oct 19 20:41:00 2011] : DM: Initiative: [1d20(3) + 4] = 7
[Wed Oct 19 20:41:12 2011] : Kava: ooc Yes, please, Craig
[Wed Oct 19 20:41:59 2011] : Mordecai: ooc delete that one
[Wed Oct 19 20:42:03 2011] : Mordecai: Mordecai casts a vial of holy water (minor) +4 vs. Will [1d20(18) + 6] = 24 (range 3/6)
[Wed Oct 19 20:42:36 2011] : DM: Mordecai?
[Wed Oct 19 20:42:46 2011] : Filica: ooc I'd like the node please
[Wed Oct 19 20:43:45 2011] : Mordecai: Mordecai jogs forwards and points at R
[Wed Oct 19 20:43:51 2011] : Mordecai: Gaze of Defiance: (AWP) wisdom vs. Will [1d20(3) + 7] = 10 (range 5)
Hit: [1d8(8) + 5] = 13 psychic damage and allies gain a +1 power bonus to attacks vs the target until the end of my next turn. Increase to +3 if they attack me before then.

[Wed Oct 19 20:44:27 2011] : Mordecai: then tosses a vial at R too (see above)
[Wed Oct 19 20:44:32 2011] : Mordecai: Done
[Wed Oct 19 20:45:15 2011] : DM: The holy water steams when it splashes on the skeleton.
[Wed Oct 19 20:45:21 2011] : DM: Filica?
[Wed Oct 19 20:45:22 2011] : Filica: ooc you sent me a health status node, not a holy water node
[Wed Oct 19 20:45:27 2011] : Filica: ooc just sayin'
[Wed Oct 19 20:45:37 2011] : Mordecai: ooc I ran, so penalties applied to me
[Wed Oct 19 20:46:15 2011] : Filica: Filica takes the battleground in a sweeping gaze and decides the wight is the most dangerous.
[Wed Oct 19 20:46:23 2011] : Filica: ooc I'm just gonna die coughing, for the record
[Wed Oct 19 20:46:38 2011] : Filica: Twin Strike (lightning bow +1): (AWP) - Attack 1: [1d20(7) + 2 + 5] = 14 vs AC - Damage: [1d8(7) + 5] = 12
Twin Strike (lightning bow +1): (AWP) - Attack 2: [1d20(18) + 2 + 5] = 25 vs AC - Damage: [1d8(7) + 5] = 12
If target is quarry add [1d8(8)] = 8 damage to one attack.
Free Action: Decide all damage dealt by this weapon is lightning damage.

[Wed Oct 19 20:46:47 2011] : Filica: on W. target is not quarry
[Wed Oct 19 20:46:57 2011] : DM: One arrow hits
[Wed Oct 19 20:47:09 2011] : Filica: Lightning Bow Daily Power: (DP) Free Action. Use this power when you hit with the weapon. The target and each enemy within 2 squares of the target take [1d6(2)] = 2 lightning damage.
[Wed Oct 19 20:47:41 2011] : DM: Sparks strike the nearby burning skeleton
[Wed Oct 19 20:47:42 2011] : Filica: ooc wait, are S and B within two suqares? If they aren't, I'm not using it yet.
[Wed Oct 19 20:47:54 2011] : Filica: ooc just B?
[Wed Oct 19 20:47:58 2011] : Mordecai: ooc B is, S is not
[Wed Oct 19 20:48:10 2011] : Filica: ooc ok, I'll use it.
[Wed Oct 19 20:48:11 2011] : Filica: done.
[Wed Oct 19 20:49:18 2011] : Blazing Skeleton: A burning orb is launched at Mordecai
[Wed Oct 19 20:49:21 2011] : Blazing Skeleton: Flame Orb: [1d20(12) + 8] = 20 vs Ref. ===> [2d4(3,1) + 4] = 8 fire and ongoing 5 fire (save ends)
[Wed Oct 19 20:49:33 2011] : Blazing Skeleton: Setting him alight.
[Wed Oct 19 20:49:38 2011] : ** Blazing Skeleton Skeleton **
[Wed Oct 19 20:49:44 2011] : Mordecai: Damage: [Wed Oct 19 20:49:55 2011] : Mordecai: Damage: Mordecai takes 8 damage. [Wed Oct 19 20:50:22 2011] : Skeleton: The skeletons advance on Mordecai
[Wed Oct 19 20:50:25 2011] : Skeleton: Longsword: [1d20(6) + 10] = 16 vs AC; [1d8(6) + 2] = 8 damage and target is marked
[Wed Oct 19 20:50:28 2011] : Skeleton: Longsword: [1d20(7) + 10] = 17 vs AC; [1d8(4) + 2] = 6 damage and target is marked
[Wed Oct 19 20:50:39 2011] : Mordecai: Symbol of Hope: (DP; Immediate Reaction; Item). Trigger: I or an ally within 5 squares is hit by an effect with a save.
Effect: Gain +5 power bonus to saves vs. the effect

[Wed Oct 19 20:50:40 2011] : Skeleton: Flanking but still missing.
[Wed Oct 19 20:50:59 2011] : DM: Altraminus?
[Wed Oct 19 20:51:43 2011] : Altraminus: Al realises he won't reach Mordecai in time to help properly, so he makes careful progress and throws a shuriken while he's at it.
[Wed Oct 19 20:51:58 2011] : Altraminus: Sly Flourish (ranged): (AWP)To-hit vs. AC [1d20(19) + 4 + 2 + 3] = 28 - Hit: [1d6(3) + 4 + 3] = 10 .
[Wed Oct 19 20:52:04 2011] : Altraminus: (on R)
[Wed Oct 19 20:52:07 2011] : Altraminus: Done
[Wed Oct 19 20:52:45 2011] : DM: The shuriken rattles about inside the skeleton's ribcage.
[Wed Oct 19 20:52:52 2011] : DM: Kava?
[Wed Oct 19 20:52:58 2011] : Kava: Kava joins Filica in her attacks on the wight, before moving to help Mordechai
[Wed Oct 19 20:53:06 2011] : Kava: Acid Orb: (AWP) To hit vs. Reflex. Ranged 20. [1d20(12) + 5] = 17, Damage: [1d10(3) + 9] = 12 HP.
[Wed Oct 19 20:53:30 2011] : Kava: Dragon Breath Lightning (1): (EP; Minor) To hit vs. Reflex. Close blast 3. [1d20(11) + 7] = 18, Damage: [1d6(4) + 2] = 6 HP. My Dragon Breath targets only enemies in the area; allies in area gain +1 to attack rolls.
[Wed Oct 19 20:53:40 2011] : Kava: Done
[Wed Oct 19 20:53:44 2011] : DM: The acid burns the wight's tattered robes and dessicated skin.
[Wed Oct 19 20:54:05 2011] : Altraminus: ooc don't you need to roll Dragon Breath once for each skeleton?
[Wed Oct 19 20:54:09 2011] : DM: ooc yes
[Wed Oct 19 20:54:14 2011] : Kava: Dragon Breath extra attack: (EP) To hit vs. Reflex. Close blast 3. [1d20(20) + 6] = 26.
[Wed Oct 19 20:54:23 2011] : Kava: ooc Sorry, I forgot
[Wed Oct 19 20:54:43 2011] : DM: Acid eats away at bone.
[Wed Oct 19 20:55:03 2011] : Zombie: The zombies lumber forwards.
[Wed Oct 19 20:55:58 2011] : Kava: "Where did these creeps come from?"
[Wed Oct 19 20:56:02 2011] : Deathlock Wight: The wight sends at bolt of dark energy at Mordecai.
[Wed Oct 19 20:56:05 2011] : Deathlock Wight: Grave Bolt: Ranged 20 [1d20(3) + 6] = 9 vs Reflex; [1d6(2) + 4] = 6 necrotic damage and immobilitized (save ends)
[Wed Oct 19 20:56:13 2011] : Deathlock Wight: And misses.
[Wed Oct 19 20:56:18 2011] : DM: Mordecai?
[Wed Oct 19 20:56:56 2011] : Mordecai: Mordecai steps back
[Wed Oct 19 20:57:12 2011] : Mordecai: Calling on Amaunator, Mordecai bursts with holy power
[Wed Oct 19 20:57:18 2011] : Mordecai: Turn Undead: (EP; Channel Divinity). Wisdom vs. Will [1d20(10) + 7] = 17 (Close burst 2)
Hit: [1d10(5) + 5] = 10 radiant damage, pushed 5 squares and immobilised until the end of my next turn.
Miss: Half damage, no other effect.

[Wed Oct 19 20:57:20 2011] : Mordecai: Turn Undead: (EP; Channel Divinity). Wisdom vs. Will [1d20(16) + 7] = 23 (Close burst 2)
Hit: [1d10(7) + 5] = 12 radiant damage, pushed 5 squares and immobilised until the end of my next turn.
Miss: Half damage, no other effect.

[Wed Oct 19 20:57:27 2011] : Mordecai: Turn Undead: (EP; Channel Divinity). Wisdom vs. Will [1d20(12) + 7] = 19 (Close burst 2)
Hit: [1d10(2) + 5] = 7 radiant damage, pushed 5 squares and immobilised until the end of my next turn.
Miss: Half damage, no other effect.

[Wed Oct 19 20:58:04 2011] : DM: The three undead a blasted back by Mordecai's power.
[Wed Oct 19 20:58:35 2011] : Kava: ooc Nice one!
[Wed Oct 19 20:58:37 2011] : Mordecai: Damage: Mordecai takes 5 damage. [Wed Oct 19 20:58:41 2011] : Mordecai: Mordecai throws another flask at R for good measure
[Wed Oct 19 20:58:46 2011] : Mordecai: Mordecai casts a vial of holy water (minor) +4 vs. Will [1d20(10) + 6] = 16 (range 3/6)
[Wed Oct 19 20:59:07 2011] : Mordecai: Saving Throw: [1d20(10)] = 10
[Wed Oct 19 20:59:18 2011] : Mordecai: Done
[Wed Oct 19 20:59:29 2011] : DM: Miss
[Wed Oct 19 20:59:34 2011] : DM: ooc saved
[Wed Oct 19 20:59:44 2011] : DM: Filica?
[Wed Oct 19 20:59:52 2011] : Mordecai: ooc I had +5 to the roll too
[Wed Oct 19 21:00:31 2011] : Filica: Filica gets away from the zombie as it comes forward.
[Wed Oct 19 21:00:37 2011] : Filica: Fading Strike (bow): (AWP) Shortbow:[1d20(2) + 2] = 4 vs AC - Damage:[1d8(7) + 4] = 11 - and you shift 2 squares to a square that is not adjacent to the target.
Add [1d8(5)] = 5 damage if target is quarry.

[Wed Oct 19 21:00:48 2011] : Filica: ooc heh
[Wed Oct 19 21:00:52 2011] : DM: Miss
[Wed Oct 19 21:01:03 2011] : Filica: done.
[Wed Oct 19 21:01:20 2011] : Blazing Skeleton: Another ball of flame streaks towards Mordecai
[Wed Oct 19 21:01:25 2011] : Blazing Skeleton: Flame Orb: [1d20(12) + 8] = 20 vs Ref. ===> [2d4(4,4) + 4] = 12 fire and ongoing 5 fire (save ends)
[Wed Oct 19 21:01:37 2011] : Mordecai: Damage: Mordecai takes 12 damage. [Wed Oct 19 21:01:39 2011] : Blazing Skeleton: Setting him on fire again.
[Wed Oct 19 21:01:46 2011] : Mordecai: "Aargh"
[Wed Oct 19 21:01:55 2011] : Altraminus: ooc I think I can see our high-value target here...
[Wed Oct 19 21:02:16 2011] : Skeleton: The skeletons advance on Mordecai again
[Wed Oct 19 21:02:19 2011] : Skeleton: Longsword: [1d20(9) + 10] = 19 vs AC; [1d8(2) + 2] = 4 damage and target is marked
[Wed Oct 19 21:02:20 2011] : Skeleton: Longsword: [1d20(3) + 10] = 13 vs AC; [1d8(4) + 2] = 6 damage and target is marked
[Wed Oct 19 21:02:22 2011] : Mordecai: ooc immobilised
[Wed Oct 19 21:02:28 2011] : Skeleton: ooc oh yeah
[Wed Oct 19 21:02:30 2011] : Mordecai: ooc all 3 I hit
[Wed Oct 19 21:02:52 2011] : DM: Altraminus?
[Wed Oct 19 21:04:04 2011] : Altraminus: Al looks around, sees the skeleton flinging fire at Mordecai, and continues approaching it to get a better shot.
[Wed Oct 19 21:04:12 2011] : Altraminus: Sly Flourish (ranged): (AWP)To-hit vs. AC [1d20(4) + 4 + 2 + 3] = 13 - Hit: [1d6(5) + 4 + 3] = 12 .
[Wed Oct 19 21:04:17 2011] : Altraminus: ooc on B
[Wed Oct 19 21:04:22 2011] : Altraminus: Done
[Wed Oct 19 21:04:24 2011] : Altraminus: ooc miss :(
[Wed Oct 19 21:04:42 2011] : DM: Kava?
[Wed Oct 19 21:04:59 2011] : Kava: Kava keeps targetting the wight
[Wed Oct 19 21:05:05 2011] : Kava: Acid Orb: (AWP) To hit vs. Reflex. Ranged 20. [1d20(9) + 5] = 14, Damage: [1d10(3) + 9] = 12 HP.
[Wed Oct 19 21:05:14 2011] : Kava: Done
[Wed Oct 19 21:05:15 2011] : DM: Miss
[Wed Oct 19 21:05:29 2011] : DM: One of the zombies moves and attacks Filica
[Wed Oct 19 21:05:51 2011] : Kava: "Hmm, it's faster than I thought, perhaps I need to change tactics"
[Wed Oct 19 21:06:08 2011] : DM: Zombie Grab: [1d20(17) + 4] = 21 vs Ref.; Target is grabbed (-5 to escape checks)
[Wed Oct 19 21:06:28 2011] : DM: Pinning her with its half rotten yet powerful arms.
[Wed Oct 19 21:07:21 2011] : Filica: ooc uuuurgh
[Wed Oct 19 21:07:43 2011] : DM: The wight moves and horrifies Kava, Mordecai and Altraminus
[Wed Oct 19 21:07:47 2011] : DM: Horrific Visage: Close Blast 5 [1d20(18) + 7] = 25 vs Will; [1d6(2)] = 2 damage and pushed back 3 squares
[Wed Oct 19 21:07:48 2011] : DM: Horrific Visage: Close Blast 5 [1d20(14) + 7] = 21 vs Will; [1d6(3)] = 3 damage and pushed back 3 squares
[Wed Oct 19 21:07:48 2011] : DM: Horrific Visage: Close Blast 5 [1d20(19) + 7] = 26 vs Will; [1d6(5)] = 5 damage and pushed back 3 squares
[Wed Oct 19 21:07:51 2011] : Altraminus: ooc immobilised
[Wed Oct 19 21:08:16 2011] : Mordecai: Damage: Mordecai takes 3 damage. [Wed Oct 19 21:08:18 2011] : DM: ooc how?
[Wed Oct 19 21:08:28 2011] : Altraminus: ooc from Turn Undead by Mordecai
[Wed Oct 19 21:08:38 2011] : Mordecai: ooc not by me - 2 skels and a zombi
[Wed Oct 19 21:08:44 2011] : DM: ooc wight wasn't affected.
[Wed Oct 19 21:08:51 2011] : Altraminus: ooc oh, thought it was RSW. My bad.
[Wed Oct 19 21:09:01 2011] : Altraminus: HP Status: 29 out of 34 || Surge Status: 7 out of 7
[Wed Oct 19 21:09:09 2011] : DM: Mordecai?
[Wed Oct 19 21:09:18 2011] : Kava: Damage: Kava takes 2 damage. [Wed Oct 19 21:09:48 2011] : Mordecai: Mordecai closes with the wight
[Wed Oct 19 21:09:59 2011] : Mordecai: Beacon of Hope: (DP) Wisdom vs. Will [1d20(20) + 7] = 27 (Close burst 3)
Hit: Targets are weakened until the end of their next turn
Effect: Mordecai and all allies in burst regain 9 HP.

[Wed Oct 19 21:10:18 2011] : Mordecai: Healing: Regain 9 HP. [Wed Oct 19 21:10:38 2011] : Mordecai: ooc my node appears to have a bug
[Wed Oct 19 21:10:43 2011] : DM: ooc 20/39 isn't bloodied
[Wed Oct 19 21:10:54 2011] : Kava: ooc Nope
[Wed Oct 19 21:10:55 2011] : Mordecai: ooc :-)
[Wed Oct 19 21:11:08 2011] : Mordecai: Healing Word: (EP; Minor; Range 5). Effect: The target can spend a healing surge and regain an additional [1d6(6) + 9] = 15 HP (on top of their surge value)
[Wed Oct 19 21:11:21 2011] : Mordecai: Magical Healing: Regain 9 HP. [Wed Oct 19 21:11:40 2011] : Mordecai: ooc more buggy!
[Wed Oct 19 21:11:42 2011] : Mordecai: Done
[Wed Oct 19 21:11:49 2011] : Mordecai: Wight is weakened
[Wed Oct 19 21:12:03 2011] : DM: Filica?
[Wed Oct 19 21:12:12 2011] : Mordecai: HP Status 39 out of 39. Surge Status: 7 out of 8.
[Wed Oct 19 21:12:22 2011] : Filica: ooc how do I escape? Athletics?
[Wed Oct 19 21:12:45 2011] : Filica: ooc general save?
[Wed Oct 19 21:13:24 2011] : Filica: "Filica wiggles and tries to scape from the stinky zombie grab"
[Wed Oct 19 21:13:40 2011] : Filica: Filica wiggles and tries to scape from the stinky zombie grab
[Wed Oct 19 21:14:08 2011] : Filica: ooc reflex?
[Wed Oct 19 21:14:11 2011] : DM: ooc I forget again
[Wed Oct 19 21:14:14 2011] : Filica: ooc lol
[Wed Oct 19 21:15:03 2011] : DM: ooc acrobatics or athletics, yes. PHB page 289
[Wed Oct 19 21:15:27 2011] : Kava: ooc So STR or DEX, whatever is higher
[Wed Oct 19 21:16:05 2011] : Altraminus: ooc also trained skill, if applicable
[Wed Oct 19 21:16:14 2011] : Filica: Athletics: [1d20(13) + 2 + 2 + 5] = 22
[Wed Oct 19 21:16:36 2011] : Kava: ooc Nice :)
[Wed Oct 19 21:17:08 2011] : DM: Filica breaks free
[Wed Oct 19 21:17:11 2011] : Filica: ooc that's probably a move equivalent. Does that free me?
[Wed Oct 19 21:17:30 2011] : DM: ooc move,yep
[Wed Oct 19 21:17:55 2011] : Filica: Filica unsheathes her sword and tries to strike the stinky thing.
[Wed Oct 19 21:18:25 2011] : Filica: Fading Strike (longsword): (AWP) Longsword:[1d20(11) + 2] = 13 vs AC - Damage:[1d8(4) + 4] = 8 - and you shift 2 squares to a square that is not adjacent to the target. Can be used in place of a melee basic attack for oA.
Add [1d8(4)] = 4 damage if target is quarry.

[Wed Oct 19 21:18:41 2011] : Filica: done.
[Wed Oct 19 21:19:02 2011] : DM: Miss
[Wed Oct 19 21:19:32 2011] : Blazing Skeleton: A orb is aimed at Altraminus
[Wed Oct 19 21:19:35 2011] : Blazing Skeleton: Flame Orb: [1d20(11) + 8] = 19 vs Ref. ===> [2d4(4,2) + 4] = 10 fire and ongoing 5 fire (save ends)
[Wed Oct 19 21:19:40 2011] : Mordecai: ooc sorry forgot 5 ongoing damage
[Wed Oct 19 21:19:47 2011] : Mordecai: Damage: Mordecai takes 2 damage. [Wed Oct 19 21:19:48 2011] : Blazing Skeleton: Setting him alight
[Wed Oct 19 21:19:53 2011] : Mordecai: ooc puts me right
[Wed Oct 19 21:20:06 2011] : Mordecai: Saving Throw: [1d20(11)] = 11
[Wed Oct 19 21:20:08 2011] : Altraminus: HP Status: 19 out of 34 || Surge Status: 7 out of 7
[Wed Oct 19 21:20:12 2011] : Skeleton: The skeletons advance and flank Mordecai
[Wed Oct 19 21:20:19 2011] : Altraminus: Al yelps. "Aargh!"
[Wed Oct 19 21:20:21 2011] : Skeleton: Longsword: [1d20(8) + 10] = 18 vs AC; [1d8(7) + 2] = 9 damage and target is marked
[Wed Oct 19 21:20:23 2011] : Skeleton: Longsword: [1d20(10) + 10] = 20 vs AC; [1d8(7) + 2] = 9 damage and target is marked
[Wed Oct 19 21:20:28 2011] : Skeleton: One hit
[Wed Oct 19 21:20:40 2011] : Mordecai: ooc is it bllodied?
[Wed Oct 19 21:20:48 2011] : Mordecai: ooc bloodied?
[Wed Oct 19 21:20:56 2011] : DM: Yes
[Wed Oct 19 21:21:01 2011] : Mordecai: ooc miss then
[Wed Oct 19 21:21:18 2011] : DM: ooc why?
[Wed Oct 19 21:21:27 2011] : Mordecai: ooc seem my status
[Wed Oct 19 21:21:31 2011] : Mordecai: ooc see
[Wed Oct 19 21:22:11 2011] : DM: Still hits, 20 + 2 (flank) > 21
[Wed Oct 19 21:22:13 2011] : Mordecai: ooc astral majesty racial feature
[Wed Oct 19 21:22:21 2011] : Mordecai: ooc ah, Ok
[Wed Oct 19 21:22:32 2011] : Mordecai: Damage: Mordecai takes 9 damage. [Wed Oct 19 21:22:45 2011] : DM: Altraminus?
[Wed Oct 19 21:23:04 2011] : Mordecai: HP Status 28 out of 39. Surge Status: 7 out of 8.
[Wed Oct 19 21:24:09 2011] : Altraminus: Al sees the skeletons ganging up on Mordecai, and decides to give them a bit of their own medicine
[Wed Oct 19 21:24:13 2011] : Altraminus: Sly Flourish (melee): (AWP)To-hit vs. AC [1d20(19) + 4 + 2 + 4] = 29 - Hit: [1d4(1) + 4 + 3] = 8 .
[Wed Oct 19 21:24:21 2011] : Altraminus: Sneak attack: [2d8(6,1)] = 7
[Wed Oct 19 21:24:26 2011] : Altraminus: "Take that!"
[Wed Oct 19 21:24:26 2011] : DM: Hit
[Wed Oct 19 21:24:27 2011] : Altraminus: done
[Wed Oct 19 21:24:30 2011] : Altraminus: undone
[Wed Oct 19 21:24:40 2011] : Altraminus: Al uses an Action Point
[Wed Oct 19 21:24:46 2011] : Altraminus: Second Wind: (EP) Effect: Healing surge - regain 7 HP. +2 bonus to all defenses until the start of my next turn
[Wed Oct 19 21:24:49 2011] : DM: The skeleton falls to pieces
[Wed Oct 19 21:25:24 2011] : DM: ooc done?
[Wed Oct 19 21:25:25 2011] : Mordecai: ooc save that and ask me to heal you!
[Wed Oct 19 21:25:35 2011] : Mordecai: ooc I have lots available
[Wed Oct 19 21:25:53 2011] : Mordecai: ooc I can do it as a minor action with a range of 5
[Wed Oct 19 21:26:19 2011] : Altraminus: ooc OK
[Wed Oct 19 21:26:20 2011] : Altraminus: Done
[Wed Oct 19 21:26:27 2011] : Altraminus: ooc but I've done it now :)
[Wed Oct 19 21:26:43 2011] : Altraminus: Saving Throw: [1d20(11)] = 11 (+5 against fear)
[Wed Oct 19 21:26:47 2011] : Altraminus: Fire goes out
[Wed Oct 19 21:26:53 2011] : Mordecai: ooc a slip that your character wouldn't make is how I see it
[Wed Oct 19 21:27:25 2011] : DM: Kava?
[Wed Oct 19 21:27:59 2011] : Kava: Kava moves in and attacks both the wight and S
[Wed Oct 19 21:28:10 2011] : Kava: Tempest Breath (1): (EP) To hit vs. Reflex. Close blast 3. [1d20(2) + 5] = 7, Damage: [2d6(1,6) + 9] = 16 HP. Dragon Magic: I gain concealment until the end of my next turn.
[Wed Oct 19 21:28:20 2011] : Kava: Tempest Breath (0): (EP) To hit vs. Reflex. Close blast 3. [1d20(12) + 5] = 17, Damage: [2d6(2,2) + 9] = 13 HP. Dragon Magic: I gain concealment until the end of my next turn.
[Wed Oct 19 21:28:32 2011] : Kava: Done
[Wed Oct 19 21:28:45 2011] : DM: Hit the skeleton
[Wed Oct 19 21:29:02 2011] : Kava: ooc Need to add the second attack to my node
[Wed Oct 19 21:29:29 2011] : Zombie: The zombies suround Filica and one attacks
[Wed Oct 19 21:29:34 2011] : Zombie: Slam: [1d20(6) + 6] = 12 vs AC; [2d6(3,5) + 2] = 10 damage
[Wed Oct 19 21:29:40 2011] : Zombie: Miss
[Wed Oct 19 21:30:06 2011] : Deathlock Wight: The wight waves a hand...
[Wed Oct 19 21:30:19 2011] : Deathlock Wight: .. and the skeleton reassembles itself.
[Wed Oct 19 21:30:36 2011] : Altraminus: "Oi! Stop that!"
[Wed Oct 19 21:30:40 2011] : Deathlock Wight: Then it moves back and aims a bolt at Kava
[Wed Oct 19 21:30:47 2011] : Deathlock Wight: Grave Bolt: Ranged 20 [1d20(15) + 6] = 21 vs Reflex; [1d6(1) + 4] = 5 necrotic damage and immobilitized (save ends)
[Wed Oct 19 21:31:07 2011] : DM: Mordecai?
[Wed Oct 19 21:31:17 2011] : Mordecai: ooc LOL
[Wed Oct 19 21:31:37 2011] : Mordecai: Mordecai takes a step back ruing that the wight ran away!
[Wed Oct 19 21:31:38 2011] : Kava: Damage: Kava takes 5 damage. [Wed Oct 19 21:31:46 2011] : Mordecai: Divine Glow: (EP). Wisdom vs. Reflex [1d20(20) + 7] = 27 (Close blast 3). Hit: Critical... [8 + 5 + 1d6(2)] = 15 radiant damage.
Effect: All allies in blast gain a +2 power bonus to attack rolls until end of my next turn.

[Wed Oct 19 21:31:50 2011] : Mordecai: Divine Glow: (EP). Wisdom vs. Reflex [1d20(6) + 7] = 13. Hit: [1d8(6) + 5] = 11 radiant damage.
[Wed Oct 19 21:32:12 2011] : Mordecai: ooc no allies in blast unfortunately
[Wed Oct 19 21:32:20 2011] : Mordecai: Mordecai aids Al
[Wed Oct 19 21:32:23 2011] : Mordecai: Healing Word: (EP; Minor; Range 5). Effect: The target can spend a healing surge and regain an additional [1d6(4) + 9] = 13 HP (on top of their surge value)
[Wed Oct 19 21:32:36 2011] : Mordecai: And cunnigly, himself
[Wed Oct 19 21:32:36 2011] : Altraminus: HP Status: 34 out of 34 || Surge Status: 5 out of 7
[Wed Oct 19 21:32:38 2011] : DM: One of the skeletons is blasted into dust
[Wed Oct 19 21:32:40 2011] : Mordecai: Bracers of Respite: (DP; Free Action; Item). Trigger: An adjacent ally regains hit points.
Effect: I or an ally gain [1d8(3) + 5] = 8 HP

[Wed Oct 19 21:32:53 2011] : Mordecai: Healing: Regain 8 HP. [Wed Oct 19 21:32:57 2011] : Mordecai: Done
[Wed Oct 19 21:33:03 2011] : DM: Filica?
[Wed Oct 19 21:33:49 2011] : Filica: Filica can hardly stand the stench but masters her strength to try and get away
[Wed Oct 19 21:33:57 2011] : Filica: Evasive strike (longsword): (EP) You can shift 6 sq. ( wisdom mod+Swift Footwork) either before or after the attack
Attack: Longsword:[1d20(3) + 2 + 3 + 3] = 11 - Damage: [2d8(5,2) + 2] = 9
Add [1d8(5)] = 5 damage if target is quarry.

[Wed Oct 19 21:34:32 2011] : DM: Miss
[Wed Oct 19 21:34:32 2011] : Filica: ooc BOLLOCKS, I tested it before using it and I got a critical hit :( booooo
[Wed Oct 19 21:34:37 2011] : Filica: on Y btw
[Wed Oct 19 21:35:10 2011] : Filica: Filica retreats and spends an AP
[Wed Oct 19 21:35:17 2011] : Filica: Twin Strike (lightning bow +1): (AWP) - Attack 1: [1d20(8) + 2 + 5] = 15 vs AC - Damage: [1d8(2) + 5] = 7
Twin Strike (lightning bow +1): (AWP) - Attack 2: [1d20(4) + 2 + 5] = 11 vs AC - Damage: [1d8(6) + 5] = 11
If target is quarry add [1d8(7)] = 7 damage to one attack.
Free Action: Decide all damage dealt by this weapon is lightning damage.

[Wed Oct 19 21:35:41 2011] : DM: One hit
[Wed Oct 19 21:35:42 2011] : Filica: she sheathes her sword and takes her bow again.
[Wed Oct 19 21:35:58 2011] : DM: Perhaps, aiming at?
[Wed Oct 19 21:35:59 2011] : Filica: (would have been Y, then Z)
[Wed Oct 19 21:36:13 2011] : DM: Hit
[Wed Oct 19 21:36:36 2011] : Filica: done.
[Wed Oct 19 21:36:37 2011] : Blazing Skeleton: Another orb of fire at Altraminus
[Wed Oct 19 21:36:41 2011] : Blazing Skeleton: Flame Orb: [1d20(7) + 8] = 15 vs Ref. ===> [2d4(1,2) + 4] = 7 fire and ongoing 5 fire (save ends)
[Wed Oct 19 21:36:47 2011] : Blazing Skeleton: Misses
[Wed Oct 19 21:37:02 2011] : Skeleton: Skeleton attacks Kava
[Wed Oct 19 21:37:07 2011] : Skeleton: Longsword: [1d20(7) + 10] = 17 vs AC; [1d8(3) + 2] = 5 damage and target is marked
[Wed Oct 19 21:37:09 2011] : Altraminus: Al crows in glee as the fiery ball sails past "Can't touch me!"
[Wed Oct 19 21:37:15 2011] : Mordecai: ooc Kava is concealed
[Wed Oct 19 21:37:16 2011] : Altraminus: ooc it's halfling time!
[Wed Oct 19 21:37:22 2011] : Skeleton: ooc oh yeah
[Wed Oct 19 21:37:28 2011] : Skeleton: Attacks Mordecai and misses
[Wed Oct 19 21:37:44 2011] : DM: Altraminus?
[Wed Oct 19 21:38:12 2011] : Altraminus: Al chases after the annoying burning skeleton and the annoying skeleton-resurrecting wight.
[Wed Oct 19 21:38:23 2011] : Altraminus: Blinding Barrage: (DP) Dex vs. AC [1d20(10) + 9] = 19 - Hit: [2d6(5,6) + 4] = 15 damage Target is blinded until the end of my next turn (all visible foes in close blast 3).
Miss: half damage.

[Wed Oct 19 21:38:26 2011] : Altraminus: Blinding Barrage: (DP) Dex vs. AC [1d20(2) + 9] = 11 - Hit: [2d6(3,1) + 4] = 8 damage Target is blinded until the end of my next turn (all visible foes in close blast 3).
Miss: half damage.

[Wed Oct 19 21:38:39 2011] : Altraminus: ooc on W and B
[Wed Oct 19 21:38:49 2011] : Altraminus: Done
[Wed Oct 19 21:39:08 2011] : DM: One nit on the wight
[Wed Oct 19 21:39:20 2011] : Altraminus: ooc it'll be all night on the wight
[Wed Oct 19 21:39:29 2011] : Kava: ooc LOL
[Wed Oct 19 21:39:37 2011] : DM: Kava?
[Wed Oct 19 21:40:05 2011] : Kava: Kava keeps on trying to take the wight out
[Wed Oct 19 21:40:08 2011] : Kava: Storm Walk: (AWP) To hit vs. Fortitude. Ranged 10. [1d20(18) + 5] = 23, Damage: [1d8(1) + 9] = 10 HP. Effect: Before or after the attack, I shift 1 square.
[Wed Oct 19 21:40:15 2011] : Mordecai: ooc Boo!, that's a terrible pun Henry!
[Wed Oct 19 21:40:20 2011] : Kava: Done
[Wed Oct 19 21:40:32 2011] : Altraminus: ooc I'm going for the Dashing Swordsman prestige class.
[Wed Oct 19 21:40:37 2011] : DM: Hit
[Wed Oct 19 21:40:39 2011] : Kava: ooc Those are the best puns!
[Wed Oct 19 21:41:09 2011] : Zombie: The zombies charge Kava and Mordecai
[Wed Oct 19 21:41:14 2011] : Zombie: Slam: [1d20(14) + 6] = 20 vs AC; [2d6(1,4) + 2] = 7 damage
[Wed Oct 19 21:41:15 2011] : Zombie: Slam: [1d20(20) + 6] = 26 vs AC; Critical! 14 damage
[Wed Oct 19 21:41:41 2011] : Mordecai: Damage: Mordecai takes 14 damage. [Wed Oct 19 21:41:54 2011] : Zombie: Kava is injured and Mordecai takes a hefty strike to his head.
[Wed Oct 19 21:41:54 2011] : Kava: Damage: Kava takes 7 damage. [Wed Oct 19 21:42:28 2011] : Deathlock Wight: The wight retreats to the tomb, closing the door behind it.
[Wed Oct 19 21:42:48 2011] : DM: Mordecai?
[Wed Oct 19 21:42:52 2011] : Mordecai: "Hey, come back!"
[Wed Oct 19 21:43:02 2011] : Altraminus: ooc can it do that while blind? Boo!
[Wed Oct 19 21:43:11 2011] : Altraminus: ooc I wanted my sneak attack.
[Wed Oct 19 21:43:33 2011] : DM: The wight moves slowly feeling ahead until it touches the tomb wall.
[Wed Oct 19 21:43:49 2011] : Mordecai: Mordecai steps back and blasts to the north west
[Wed Oct 19 21:43:51 2011] : Mordecai: Light of Arvandor: (EP). Wisdom vs. Will [1d20(20) + 7] = 27 (Area burst 1, range 5). Hit: Critical... [8 + 5 + 1d6(4)] = 17 radiant damage.
Allies in burst gain a +2 power bonus to AC until my next turn

[Wed Oct 19 21:43:54 2011] : Mordecai: Light of Arvandor: (EP). Wisdom vs. Will [1d20(13) + 7] = 20. Hit: [1d8(7) + 5] = 12 radiant damage.
[Wed Oct 19 21:44:17 2011] : Mordecai: ooc covering Z, S and Kava
[Wed Oct 19 21:44:56 2011] : Mordecai: Mordecai throws a vial at S
[Wed Oct 19 21:44:59 2011] : Mordecai: Mordecai casts a vial of holy water (minor) +4 vs. Will [1d20(3) + 6] = 9 (range 3/6)
[Wed Oct 19 21:45:03 2011] : Mordecai: Done
[Wed Oct 19 21:45:04 2011] : DM: Another skeleton is blasted to dust
[Wed Oct 19 21:45:11 2011] : DM: Don't waste the vial
[Wed Oct 19 21:45:23 2011] : Mordecai: ooc would have thrown it at Y anyway
[Wed Oct 19 21:45:41 2011] : DM: Filica?
[Wed Oct 19 21:45:56 2011] : Filica: "Filica, seeing her primary target retreat, decides to get revenge from the Zombies and aims at Z (quarry)
[Wed Oct 19 21:46:00 2011] : Filica: Twin Strike (lightning bow +1): (AWP) - Attack 1: [1d20(12) + 2 + 5] = 19 vs AC - Damage: [1d8(1) + 5] = 6
Twin Strike (lightning bow +1): (AWP) - Attack 2: [1d20(2) + 2 + 5] = 9 vs AC - Damage: [1d8(1) + 5] = 6
If target is quarry add [1d8(6)] = 6 damage to one attack.
Free Action: Decide all damage dealt by this weapon is lightning damage.

[Wed Oct 19 21:46:15 2011] : Filica: done.
[Wed Oct 19 21:46:46 2011] : DM: Filica's arrow downs the zombie
[Wed Oct 19 21:47:08 2011] : Blazing Skeleton: Another ball of flame at Al
[Wed Oct 19 21:47:17 2011] : Blazing Skeleton: Flame Orb: [1d20(12) + 8] = 20 vs Ref. ===> [2d4(4,4) + 4] = 12 fire and ongoing 5 fire (save ends)
[Wed Oct 19 21:47:33 2011] : Blazing Skeleton: Al is a bit flammable tonight
[Wed Oct 19 21:47:43 2011] : DM: Al?
[Wed Oct 19 21:48:00 2011] : Altraminus: ooc one moment
[Wed Oct 19 21:49:00 2011] : Altraminus: Al flings a shuriken at the skeleton, before darting round the corner of the tomb to be out of sight.
[Wed Oct 19 21:49:02 2011] : Altraminus: Sly Flourish (ranged): (AWP)To-hit vs. AC [1d20(18) + 4 + 2 + 3] = 27 - Hit: [1d6(1) + 4 + 3] = 8 .
[Wed Oct 19 21:49:08 2011] : Altraminus: ooc done
[Wed Oct 19 21:49:20 2011] : Altraminus: ooc also, no line of sight now you evil fire-throwing thing you.
[Wed Oct 19 21:49:33 2011] : Altraminus: Saving Throw: [1d20(13)] = 13 (+5 against fear)
[Wed Oct 19 21:49:54 2011] : Mordecai: ooc what's your HP status?
[Wed Oct 19 21:49:57 2011] : Altraminus: HP Status: 17 out of 34 || Surge Status: 5 out of 7
[Wed Oct 19 21:50:07 2011] : DM: Hit
[Wed Oct 19 21:50:22 2011] : DM: Kava?
[Wed Oct 19 21:50:37 2011] : Kava: Kava now concentrates on Y
[Wed Oct 19 21:50:45 2011] : Kava: Acid Orb: (AWP) To hit vs. Reflex. Ranged 20. [1d20(7) + 5] = 12, Damage: [1d10(3) + 9] = 12 HP.
[Wed Oct 19 21:50:51 2011] : Kava: Done
[Wed Oct 19 21:52:09 2011] : DM: Hit
[Wed Oct 19 21:52:30 2011] : Kava: ooc Really?
[Wed Oct 19 21:52:31 2011] : Zombie: It attacks Kava
[Wed Oct 19 21:52:38 2011] : Zombie: Slam: [1d20(5) + 6] = 11 vs AC; [2d6(4,2) + 2] = 8 damage
[Wed Oct 19 21:52:41 2011] : Altraminus: ooc zombie and reflex, I think.
[Wed Oct 19 21:52:42 2011] : Zombie: Miss
[Wed Oct 19 21:52:51 2011] : Zombie: ooc reflex defence of 9!
[Wed Oct 19 21:52:57 2011] : Mordecai: ooc LOL
[Wed Oct 19 21:53:05 2011] : Kava: oc Ah, I mistook it for a skeleton
[Wed Oct 19 21:53:28 2011] : Deathlock Wight: The wight sticks its head out of the door and aims a bolt at Kava
[Wed Oct 19 21:53:36 2011] : Deathlock Wight: Grave Bolt: Ranged 20 [1d20(17) + 6] = 23 vs Reflex; [1d6(1) + 4] = 5 necrotic damage and immobilitized (save ends)
[Wed Oct 19 21:53:47 2011] : DM: Mordecai?
[Wed Oct 19 21:53:58 2011] : Mordecai: Mordecai tries to finish off the zombie
[Wed Oct 19 21:54:04 2011] : Mordecai: Gaze of Defiance: (AWP) wisdom vs. Will [1d20(2) + 7] = 9 (range 5)
Hit: [1d8(4) + 5] = 9 psychic damage and allies gain a +1 power bonus to attacks vs the target until the end of my next turn. Increase to +3 if they attack me before then.

[Wed Oct 19 21:54:33 2011] : Kava: Damage: Kava takes 5 damage. [Wed Oct 19 21:54:36 2011] : Mordecai: Mordecai casts a vial of holy water (minor) +4 vs. Will [1d20(18) + 6] = 24 (range 3/6)
[Wed Oct 19 21:54:44 2011] : Mordecai: Done
[Wed Oct 19 21:54:58 2011] : DM: Bloodied but unbroken
[Wed Oct 19 21:55:20 2011] : DM: Filica?
[Wed Oct 19 21:55:42 2011] : Filica: Filica foolws suit after Mordecai and attacks Y
[Wed Oct 19 21:55:46 2011] : Filica: Twin Strike (lightning bow +1): (AWP) - Attack 1: [1d20(10) + 2 + 5] = 17 vs AC - Damage: [1d8(5) + 5] = 10
Twin Strike (lightning bow +1): (AWP) - Attack 2: [1d20(1) + 2 + 5] = 8 vs AC - Damage: [1d8(1) + 5] = 6
If target is quarry add [1d8(2)] = 2 damage to one attack.
Free Action: Decide all damage dealt by this weapon is lightning damage.

[Wed Oct 19 21:55:52 2011] : Filica: target is quarry
[Wed Oct 19 21:55:53 2011] : Filica: done.
[Wed Oct 19 21:56:37 2011] : DM: Filica downs another zombie
[Wed Oct 19 21:56:57 2011] : Blazing Skeleton: At Mordecai
[Wed Oct 19 21:57:01 2011] : Blazing Skeleton: Flame Orb: [1d20(10) + 8] = 18 vs Ref. ===> [2d4(3,3) + 4] = 10 fire and ongoing 5 fire (save ends)
[Wed Oct 19 21:57:20 2011] : Mordecai: "Not again!"
[Wed Oct 19 21:57:20 2011] : DM: Altraminus?
[Wed Oct 19 21:57:32 2011] : Mordecai: Damage: Mordecai takes 10 damage. [Wed Oct 19 21:57:43 2011] : Altraminus: Al does his best to sneak around the back of the tomb and surprise the skeleton
[Wed Oct 19 21:57:44 2011] : Altraminus: Stealth: [1d20(20) + 11] = 31
[Wed Oct 19 21:57:50 2011] : Altraminus: Sly Flourish (ranged): (AWP)To-hit vs. AC [1d20(11) + 4 + 2 + 3] = 20 - Hit: [1d6(3) + 4 + 3] = 10 .
[Wed Oct 19 21:57:57 2011] : Altraminus: Sneak attack: [2d8(1,5)] = 6
[Wed Oct 19 21:58:03 2011] : Altraminus: "Boo!"
[Wed Oct 19 21:58:04 2011] : Altraminus: Done
[Wed Oct 19 21:58:09 2011] : Kava: ooc KMAO
[Wed Oct 19 21:58:26 2011] : Altraminus: ooc I reckon the stealth roll should do it :)
[Wed Oct 19 21:58:50 2011] : Mordecai: ooc I'm wondering why Fil is drinking cocktails
[Wed Oct 19 21:58:59 2011] : DM: The wight doesn't stand a chance
[Wed Oct 19 21:59:12 2011] : DM: The skeleton I mean
[Wed Oct 19 21:59:34 2011] : DM: Not dead
[Wed Oct 19 21:59:54 2011] : DM: Kava?
[Wed Oct 19 22:00:18 2011] : Kava: Kava sees another skeleton and attacks it
[Wed Oct 19 22:00:20 2011] : Kava: Storm Walk: (AWP) To hit vs. Fortitude. Ranged 10. [1d20(12) + 5] = 17, Damage: [1d8(5) + 9] = 14 HP. Effect: Before or after the attack, I shift 1 square.
[Wed Oct 19 22:00:33 2011] : Kava: Saving Throw: [1d20(8)] = 8
[Wed Oct 19 22:00:39 2011] : Kava: Done
[Wed Oct 19 22:01:05 2011] : Altraminus: Al shouts to Mordecai: "Come and kill it with me!"
[Wed Oct 19 22:01:06 2011] : DM: Hit
[Wed Oct 19 22:01:24 2011] : Deathlock Wight: The wight aims at Kava
[Wed Oct 19 22:01:27 2011] : Deathlock Wight: Grave Bolt: Ranged 20 [1d20(18) + 6] = 24 vs Reflex; [1d6(1) + 4] = 5 necrotic damage and immobilitized (save ends)
[Wed Oct 19 22:01:33 2011] : Mordecai: "Can't you see I'm busy being on fire over here?"
[Wed Oct 19 22:01:57 2011] : Altraminus: "All the more reason to kill it fast!"
[Wed Oct 19 22:01:58 2011] : DM: Mordecai?
[Wed Oct 19 22:02:01 2011] : Kava: ooc Do I need to save before I can move? Am I still immobilized, even though my attacker is dead-dead?
[Wed Oct 19 22:02:22 2011] : DM: ooc yes
[Wed Oct 19 22:02:24 2011] : Mordecai: Mordecai sprinkes himself liberally with his alchemical potion
[Wed Oct 19 22:02:30 2011] : Mordecai: Healing Infusion: (DP; Minor; Range 5). Effect: The target gains HP equal to their healing surge (free healing) and regain an additional 9 HP (on top of their surge value)
[Wed Oct 19 22:02:48 2011] : Mordecai: Damage: Mordecai takes 5 damage. [Wed Oct 19 22:02:56 2011] : Kava: Damage: Kava takes 5 damage. [Wed Oct 19 22:03:02 2011] : Mordecai: Free Healing: Regain 18 HP. [Wed Oct 19 22:03:39 2011] : Mordecai: Mordecai closes on the flaming skeleton
[Wed Oct 19 22:03:43 2011] : Mordecai: Gaze of Defiance: (AWP) wisdom vs. Will [1d20(8) + 7] = 15 (range 5)
Hit: [1d8(5) + 5] = 10 psychic damage and allies gain a +1 power bonus to attacks vs the target until the end of my next turn. Increase to +3 if they attack me before then.

[Wed Oct 19 22:03:58 2011] : Mordecai: Saving Throw: [1d20(15)] = 15
[Wed Oct 19 22:04:07 2011] : Mordecai: Done
[Wed Oct 19 22:04:22 2011] : DM: Miss
[Wed Oct 19 22:04:30 2011] : DM: Filica?
[Wed Oct 19 22:05:12 2011] : Filica: Filica gets closer to the wight, trying to sneak her way closer as well.
[Wed Oct 19 22:05:36 2011] : Filica: Stealth: [1d20(13) + 4 + 2 + 5] = 24
[Wed Oct 19 22:05:41 2011] : Filica: and shoots.
[Wed Oct 19 22:05:51 2011] : Filica: Twin Strike (lightning bow +1): (AWP) - Attack 1: [1d20(3) + 2 + 5] = 10 vs AC - Damage: [1d8(6) + 5] = 11
Twin Strike (lightning bow +1): (AWP) - Attack 2: [1d20(5) + 2 + 5] = 12 vs AC - Damage: [1d8(1) + 5] = 6
If target is quarry add [1d8(7)] = 7 damage to one attack.
Free Action: Decide all damage dealt by this weapon is lightning damage.

[Wed Oct 19 22:06:01 2011] : Filica: ooc and misses...
[Wed Oct 19 22:06:03 2011] : Filica: done.
[Wed Oct 19 22:06:19 2011] : Blazing Skeleton: Skeleton tries to set Mordecai on fire again
[Wed Oct 19 22:06:22 2011] : Blazing Skeleton: Flame Orb: [1d20(1) + 8] = 9 vs Ref. ===> [2d4(2,1) + 4] = 7 fire and ongoing 5 fire (save ends)
[Wed Oct 19 22:06:30 2011] : Blazing Skeleton: ooc awww :(
[Wed Oct 19 22:06:38 2011] : DM: Altraminus?
[Wed Oct 19 22:06:44 2011] : Mordecai: "Thankyou Amaunator"
[Wed Oct 19 22:08:04 2011] : Altraminus: Al sees the skeleton right in front of him and tries to set it up for a beating
[Wed Oct 19 22:08:09 2011] : Altraminus: Setup Strike: (EP) Dex vs. AC [1d20(3) + 4 + 2 + 4] = 13 - Hit: [2d4(3,3) + 4] = 10 damage; target grants me combat advantage until the end of my next turn.
[Wed Oct 19 22:08:17 2011] : Altraminus: ooc and fails. Boo.
[Wed Oct 19 22:08:18 2011] : Altraminus: Done
[Wed Oct 19 22:08:33 2011] : DM: Kava?
[Wed Oct 19 22:09:30 2011] : Kava: Kava concentrates on the wight again
[Wed Oct 19 22:09:34 2011] : Kava: Storm Walk: (AWP) To hit vs. Fortitude. Ranged 10. [1d20(1) + 6] = 7, Damage: [1d8(1) + 9] = 10 HP. Effect: Before or after the attack, I shift 1 square.
[Wed Oct 19 22:09:41 2011] : Kava: Saving Throw: [1d20(8)] = 8
[Wed Oct 19 22:09:58 2011] : Kava: Kava tries to move but finds she still can not
[Wed Oct 19 22:10:00 2011] : Kava: Done
[Wed Oct 19 22:10:35 2011] : Deathlock Wight: The wight aims at Al
[Wed Oct 19 22:10:40 2011] : Deathlock Wight: Grave Bolt: Ranged 20 [1d20(3) + 6] = 9 vs Reflex; [1d6(5) + 4] = 9 necrotic damage and immobilitized (save ends)
[Wed Oct 19 22:10:47 2011] : DM: Mordecai?
[Wed Oct 19 22:12:00 2011] : Mordecai: Mordecai moves closer to Kava
[Wed Oct 19 22:12:04 2011] : Mordecai: Healing Infusion: (DP; Minor; Range 5). Effect: The target gains HP equal to their healing surge (free healing) and regain an additional 9 HP (on top of their surge value)
[Wed Oct 19 22:12:38 2011] : Mordecai: Then attacks the wight
[Wed Oct 19 22:12:41 2011] : Mordecai: Gaze of Defiance: (AWP) wisdom vs. Will [1d20(3) + 7] = 10 (range 5)
Hit: [1d8(4) + 5] = 9 psychic damage and allies gain a +1 power bonus to attacks vs the target until the end of my next turn. Increase to +3 if they attack me before then.

[Wed Oct 19 22:12:43 2011] : Kava: Healing: Regain 9 HP. [Wed Oct 19 22:12:52 2011] : Mordecai: Done
[Wed Oct 19 22:12:57 2011] : Kava: "Thank you, Mordecai"
[Wed Oct 19 22:13:01 2011] : DM: Filica?
[Wed Oct 19 22:13:03 2011] : Mordecai: ooc nightmare rolls in the last few rounds!
[Wed Oct 19 22:13:19 2011] : Filica: Filica aims at the wight and while she's at it, decides to try and strike the skeleton. (Wight is quarry)
[Wed Oct 19 22:13:22 2011] : Filica: Twin Strike (lightning bow +1): (AWP) - Attack 1: [1d20(3) + 2 + 5] = 10 vs AC - Damage: [1d8(6) + 5] = 11
Twin Strike (lightning bow +1): (AWP) - Attack 2: [1d20(9) + 2 + 5] = 16 vs AC - Damage: [1d8(1) + 5] = 6
If target is quarry add [1d8(6)] = 6 damage to one attack.
Free Action: Decide all damage dealt by this weapon is lightning damage.

[Wed Oct 19 22:13:25 2011] : Filica: oops
[Wed Oct 19 22:13:28 2011] : Filica: wrong action
[Wed Oct 19 22:13:32 2011] : Filica: ooc sorry
[Wed Oct 19 22:13:35 2011] : Filica: Split the tree (lightning bow): (DP) - Attack 1: [1d20(1) + 2 + 5] = 8 vs AC - Damage: [2d8(5,2) + 5] = 12 HP
Split the tree (lightning bow +1):(DP) - Attack 2: [1d20(3) + 2 + 5] = 10 vs AC - Damage: [2d8(7,8) + 5] = 20
If target is quarry add [1d8(7)] = 7 damage to one attack.
Two creatures within 3sq. of each other. You fire two arrows at once. Take best of two attacks and apply it to both targets.

[Wed Oct 19 22:13:44 2011] : Filica: ooc crap rolls
[Wed Oct 19 22:13:47 2011] : Filica: ooc done.
[Wed Oct 19 22:14:52 2011] : Mordecai: ooc bummer!
[Wed Oct 19 22:15:32 2011] : Blazing Skeleton: Skeleton attacks Al
[Wed Oct 19 22:15:35 2011] : Blazing Skeleton: Blazing Claw: [1d20(20) + 8] = 28 vs AC; Critical! 8 fire and ongoing 5 fire (save ends)
[Wed Oct 19 22:15:55 2011] : Blazing Skeleton: 5 fire damage
[Wed Oct 19 22:16:37 2011] : Altraminus: "Owww!"
[Wed Oct 19 22:16:43 2011] : Altraminus: Al yells in pain.
[Wed Oct 19 22:16:54 2011] : DM: Altraminus you take another 5 from standing near the flaming skeleton
[Wed Oct 19 22:16:58 2011] : DM: Your turn
[Wed Oct 19 22:17:26 2011] : Altraminus: Al tumbles away to be closer to Mordecai
[Wed Oct 19 22:17:29 2011] : Altraminus: Tumble: Shift a number of squares equal to speed.
[Wed Oct 19 22:17:34 2011] : Altraminus: Sly Flourish (ranged): (AWP)To-hit vs. AC [1d20(12) + 4 + 2 + 3] = 21 - Hit: [1d6(2) + 4 + 3] = 9 .
[Wed Oct 19 22:17:44 2011] : Altraminus: HP Status: 1 out of 34 || Surge Status: 5 out of 7
[Wed Oct 19 22:17:46 2011] : Altraminus: Saving Throw: [1d20(10)] = 10 (+5 against fear)
[Wed Oct 19 22:17:55 2011] : Altraminus: "Help?"
[Wed Oct 19 22:17:57 2011] : Altraminus: Done
[Wed Oct 19 22:18:05 2011] : DM: Hit
[Wed Oct 19 22:18:19 2011] : Mordecai: "Sweet gods Al!"
[Wed Oct 19 22:18:23 2011] : DM: Kava?
[Wed Oct 19 22:18:28 2011] : Mordecai: "Help is coming!"
[Wed Oct 19 22:18:43 2011] : Kava: Kava tries to finally take the wight out
[Wed Oct 19 22:18:48 2011] : Kava: Storm Walk: (AWP) To hit vs. Fortitude. Ranged 10. [1d20(4) + 5] = 9, Damage: [1d8(8) + 9] = 17 HP. Effect: Before or after the attack, I shift 1 square.
[Wed Oct 19 22:18:56 2011] : Kava: ooc And misses
[Wed Oct 19 22:19:02 2011] : Kava: Saving Throw: [1d20(19)] = 19
[Wed Oct 19 22:19:12 2011] : Kava: Done
[Wed Oct 19 22:19:28 2011] : Kava: Kava finds that at least she can now move again
[Wed Oct 19 22:19:44 2011] : Deathlock Wight: The wight aims at the injured Altraminus
[Wed Oct 19 22:19:50 2011] : Deathlock Wight: Grave Bolt: Ranged 20 [1d20(8) + 6] = 14 vs Reflex; [1d6(2) + 4] = 6 necrotic damage and immobilitized (save ends)
[Wed Oct 19 22:19:58 2011] : Deathlock Wight: Miss
[Wed Oct 19 22:20:03 2011] : DM: Mordecai?
[Wed Oct 19 22:20:41 2011] : Mordecai: Mordercai prays to Amaunator for the power to aid Al
[Wed Oct 19 22:20:53 2011] : Mordecai: Mordecai expends an action point
[Wed Oct 19 22:20:57 2011] : Mordecai: Mordecai restores an expended power
[Wed Oct 19 22:21:21 2011] : Mordecai: Healing Word: (EP; Minor; Range 5). Effect: The target can spend a healing surge and regain an additional [1d6(2) + 9] = 11 HP (on top of their surge value)
[Wed Oct 19 22:21:38 2011] : Altraminus: HP Status: 19 out of 34 || Surge Status: 4 out of 7
[Wed Oct 19 22:21:54 2011] : Mordecai: Mordecai then tries to kill the skeleton
[Wed Oct 19 22:22:00 2011] : Mordecai: Gaze of Defiance: (AWP) wisdom vs. Will [1d20(11) + 7] = 18 (range 5)
Hit: [1d8(6) + 5] = 11 psychic damage and allies gain a +1 power bonus to attacks vs the target until the end of my next turn. Increase to +3 if they attack me before then.

[Wed Oct 19 22:22:32 2011] : DM: Bones clatter to the ground and the flames are extinguished
[Wed Oct 19 22:22:58 2011] : Mordecai: Done
[Wed Oct 19 22:23:48 2011] : DM: Filica?
[Wed Oct 19 22:23:53 2011] : Filica: Filica, a bit thrown off balance by her poor performance until now, tries again to get at the wight
[Wed Oct 19 22:24:00 2011] : Filica: Twin Strike (lightning bow +1): (AWP) - Attack 1: [1d20(5) + 2 + 5] = 12 vs AC - Damage: [1d8(5) + 5] = 10
Twin Strike (lightning bow +1): (AWP) - Attack 2: [1d20(5) + 2 + 5] = 12 vs AC - Damage: [1d8(4) + 5] = 9
If target is quarry add [1d8(3)] = 3 damage to one attack.
Free Action: Decide all damage dealt by this weapon is lightning damage.

[Wed Oct 19 22:24:11 2011] : Filica: ooc have I hit at all in this game?
[Wed Oct 19 22:24:14 2011] : Filica: ooc o.O
[Wed Oct 19 22:24:17 2011] : Filica: done.
[Wed Oct 19 22:24:19 2011] : DM: You killed two zombies
[Wed Oct 19 22:24:24 2011] : Filica: ooc right :D
[Wed Oct 19 22:24:30 2011] : Filica: ooc thanks for reassuring me ;)
[Wed Oct 19 22:24:32 2011] : DM: Altraminus?
[Wed Oct 19 22:24:55 2011] : Altraminus: Al decides he's had enough of these undead skulking in their tombs.
[Wed Oct 19 22:25:01 2011] : Altraminus: Positioning Strike: (EP) Dex vs. Will [1d20(15) + 4 + 2 + 4] = 25 - Hit: [1d4(1) + 4] = 5 damage; slide the target 3 squares.
[Wed Oct 19 22:25:17 2011] : Altraminus: "It's all yours, guys!"
[Wed Oct 19 22:25:18 2011] : Altraminus: Done
[Wed Oct 19 22:26:01 2011] : DM: It dies
[Wed Oct 19 22:26:11 2011] : Kava: ooc At last!
[Wed Oct 19 22:26:23 2011] : Altraminus: ooc heh, I wanted to get another sneak attack in!
[Wed Oct 19 22:26:28 2011] : Mordecai: ooc 5 damage!
[Wed Oct 19 22:26:52 2011] : Altraminus: Al sees the wight fall, and darts into the tomb to investigate. "Anyone else coming for a look?"
[Wed Oct 19 22:27:08 2011] : Altraminus: "Ooh, it echoes! WooooOOOOOooooo!"
[Wed Oct 19 22:27:23 2011] : Mordecai: "I have no fear of the haunts of the restless dead"
[Wed Oct 19 22:27:43 2011] : Filica: "I'm coming!"
[Wed Oct 19 22:27:49 2011] : DM: There is some valuble gravegoods reseting on the stone slab inside. Dusty gold goblets and bowls.
[Wed Oct 19 22:28:14 2011] : Altraminus: "Normally I'd say we don't rob the dead, but they tried to kill us. I think it's only fair that we pinch their stuff."
[Wed Oct 19 22:28:17 2011] : Kava: Kava saunters over
[Wed Oct 19 22:28:18 2011] : Mordecai: Healing Word: (EP; Minor; Range 5). Effect: The target can spend a healing surge and regain an additional [1d6(2) + 9] = 11 HP (on top of their surge value)
[Wed Oct 19 22:28:34 2011] : Mordecai: Magical Healing: Regain 20 HP. [Wed Oct 19 22:28:35 2011] : DM: Worth 280 gp in total.
[Wed Oct 19 22:28:44 2011] : Kava: "Is there a level place here to place to map for the triangulation?"
[Wed Oct 19 22:28:59 2011] : Mordecai: If anyone else needs healing, give me 5 minutes and I will aid you
[Wed Oct 19 22:29:07 2011] : Mordecai: "If anyone else needs healing, give me 5 minutes and I will aid you"
[Wed Oct 19 22:29:17 2011] : Altraminus: "That would be much appreciated!"
[Wed Oct 19 22:29:33 2011] : Altraminus: "Oh, and I think we could use this stone slab. Don't you?"
[Wed Oct 19 22:30:05 2011] : Mordecai: "Is it of use?"
[Wed Oct 19 22:30:16 2011] : DM: ooc the names on the map morph before your eyes. The districts are now named: The Docks, Low Town, Middle Town and Upper Town.
[Wed Oct 19 22:30:18 2011] : Altraminus: "Only that it's flat, for that map"
[Wed Oct 19 22:30:27 2011] : Mordecai: Mordecai rests for a short while, then aids Al
[Wed Oct 19 22:30:34 2011] : Mordecai: Healing Word: (EP; Minor; Range 5). Effect: The target can spend a healing surge and regain an additional [1d6(5) + 4] = 9 HP (on top of their surge value)
[Wed Oct 19 22:30:57 2011] : Altraminus: HP Status: 34 out of 34 || Surge Status: 3 out of 7
[Wed Oct 19 22:31:08 2011] : Kava: HP Status 34 out of 39. Surge Status: 7 out of 7
[Wed Oct 19 22:31:27 2011] : Kava: Kava marks the direction carefully
[Wed Oct 19 22:31:37 2011] : Kava: Kava marks the direction carefully
[Wed Oct 19 22:31:58 2011] : Kava: "We need at least on other triangulation"
[Wed Oct 19 22:32:01 2011] : DM: The beam of light marks out a area through Middle Town, over the guild hall and market square and through Low Town.
[Wed Oct 19 22:32:16 2011] : Mordecai: "Kava, it looks like you do not need assistance"
[Wed Oct 19 22:32:16 2011] : DM: The shadar-kai's are located somewhere in Low Town.
[Wed Oct 19 22:32:24 2011] : Mordecai: "Filica, are you ok?"
[Wed Oct 19 22:32:27 2011] : DM: The shadar-kais are located somewhere in Low Town.
[Wed Oct 19 22:32:48 2011] : Kava: "I'm hardly wounded at all, thanks to your healing earlier"
[Wed Oct 19 22:33:17 2011] : Altraminus: "Oh, no. They're in the thieves' guild again, I bet you. We need to find another crazy beggar to terrify!"#
[Wed Oct 19 22:33:56 2011] : Kava: "We'll do whatever is necessary and right"
[Wed Oct 19 22:34:22 2011] : Altraminus: "And fun. Remember fun."
[Wed Oct 19 22:34:26 2011] : Mordecai: "Who'd have thought, thieves returning to the haunts that they have arranged with secret passages rather than going elsewhere!"
[Wed Oct 19 22:34:50 2011] : Kava: "Doing what right is fun"
[Wed Oct 19 22:35:04 2011] : Kava: Kava has a deadpan expression
[Wed Oct 19 22:35:08 2011] : DM: The location isn't the same as the thieves' guild
[Wed Oct 19 22:35:22 2011] : Altraminus: ooc Are we still in the same town?
[Wed Oct 19 22:35:28 2011] : DM: ooc ues
[Wed Oct 19 22:35:31 2011] : DM: ooc yes
[Wed Oct 19 22:35:33 2011] : Altraminus: ooc I got confused.
[Wed Oct 19 22:37:44 2011] : Altraminus: "There's another nest of them, then. How many will we have to hunt out? Maybe we sshould ask them some very pointed questions."
[Wed Oct 19 22:37:45 2011] : Filica: "Yes, I am good, thanks"
[Wed Oct 19 22:37:54 2011] : Filica: "Sorry, I am fascinated by this light thing"
[Wed Oct 19 22:38:47 2011] : Filica: "I just can't really grasp what this does"
[Wed Oct 19 22:38:54 2011] : Filica: "and more importantly, how it does it"
[Wed Oct 19 22:39:07 2011] : Filica: "anyway. So we've got our waypoint now. Off to the next?
[Wed Oct 19 22:39:07 2011] : Filica: "
[Wed Oct 19 22:39:17 2011] : Filica: "I need to rest and recollect. And drink.
[Wed Oct 19 22:39:21 2011] : Filica: "I hate undead."
[Wed Oct 19 22:39:24 2011] : Kava: "This magic is beyond me as well, I just know how to interpret the results, more or less"
[Wed Oct 19 22:39:30 2011] : Filica: "They give me the creeps."
[Wed Oct 19 22:39:38 2011] : Altraminus: ooc I need to sleep now guys - it's after midnight now.
[Wed Oct 19 22:39:49 2011] : DM: GAME END