Contents / PnP Stuff / Logs /

[Wed Aug 24 19:59:20 2011] : (1) DM: GAME START
[Wed Aug 24 20:00:03 2011] : (2) Filica: ooc did we get all our HP back? Or is Mordecai gonna play one of his tricks?
[Wed Aug 24 20:01:31 2011] : (6) Mordecai: ooc tricks?
[Wed Aug 24 20:01:41 2011] : (1) DM: You continue on your way after defeating the bullywugs. The path climbs out of the marshy area on meanders along the clifftop, The sea are calm and the waves gently lap on the pebbled shores below you.
[Wed Aug 24 20:01:55 2011] : (6) Mordecai: ooc I was going to suggest a long rest
[Wed Aug 24 20:01:57 2011] : (2) Filica: ooc you know "abracadabra, use a healing surge and you're all healed :)"
[Wed Aug 24 20:02:35 2011] : (6) Mordecai: "I think after that battle, I need a long rest. I am spent, and certainly in no shape to fight a dragon"
[Wed Aug 24 20:02:39 2011] : (3) Donessh: ooc long rest might be a good idea
[Wed Aug 24 20:03:09 2011] : (3) Donessh: "Agreed. That was a long fight and came close to claiming us"
[Wed Aug 24 20:03:26 2011] : (2) Filica: "Sounds like a good idea"
[Wed Aug 24 20:03:31 2011] : (5) Kava: "Yeah, who knew frogs could be so dangerous"
[Wed Aug 24 20:03:32 2011] : (2) Filica: "let me scout for a good place"
[Wed Aug 24 20:03:41 2011] : (2) Filica: Nature: [1d20(3) + 2 + 1 + 5] = 11
[Wed Aug 24 20:03:48 2011] : (1) DM: The light clouds clear and the evening ends with a beautiful sunset. A sheltered spot besides a small stream leading into a small cove looks a suitable place to camp.
[Wed Aug 24 20:03:50 2011] : (2) Filica: ooc (nature?)
[Wed Aug 24 20:05:11 2011] : (1) DM: There a short flight of rough cut steps decending about 5 m to the pebbled beach.
[Wed Aug 24 20:05:57 2011] : (3) Donessh: "I wonder who cut these steps. Smugglers?"
[Wed Aug 24 20:06:39 2011] : (4) Altraminus: "Redistributors of wealth."
[Wed Aug 24 20:06:46 2011] : (4) Altraminus: Al grins
[Wed Aug 24 20:07:10 2011] : (6) Mordecai: "Fishermen? An ancient group of fish loving villagers?"
[Wed Aug 24 20:07:16 2011] : (5) Kava: Kava grins as well
[Wed Aug 24 20:07:37 2011] : (3) Donessh: "Possibly. We may never know"
[Wed Aug 24 20:09:26 2011] : (1) DM: What are you going to do?
[Wed Aug 24 20:10:08 2011] : (3) Donessh: "Shall we camp on the beach? Looks pleasant enough"
[Wed Aug 24 20:10:08 2011] : (4) Altraminus: "Reckon we should press on, then, or camp here and hope it's safe?"
[Wed Aug 24 20:10:39 2011] : (6) Mordecai: "We should definitely rest before we encounter any dragon"
[Wed Aug 24 20:10:49 2011] : (2) Filica: "I wouldn't camp just richt by these steps, but I think the beach is a good idea"
[Wed Aug 24 20:10:53 2011] : (2) Filica: ooc brb
[Wed Aug 24 20:11:48 2011] : (5) Kava: "Just let's make sure we're not too close to the water. Is the tide in or out?"
[Wed Aug 24 20:12:00 2011] : (5) Kava: Kava tries to look knowledgeable
[Wed Aug 24 20:12:08 2011] : (5) Kava: Nature: [1d20(14) + 1] = 15
[Wed Aug 24 20:12:09 2011] : (4) Altraminus: ooc what colour dragon is it? Do we know?
[Wed Aug 24 20:12:16 2011] : (1) DM: ooc Copper
[Wed Aug 24 20:12:18 2011] : (5) Kava: ooc Copper, IIRC
[Wed Aug 24 20:12:24 2011] : (3) Donessh: Nature: [1d20(12) + 2] = 14
[Wed Aug 24 20:12:27 2011] : (4) Altraminus: ooc OK
[Wed Aug 24 20:12:30 2011] : (2) Filica: Nature: [1d20(7) + 2 + 1 + 5] = 15
[Wed Aug 24 20:12:36 2011] : (1) DM: The Great River isn't tidal
[Wed Aug 24 20:12:46 2011] : (2) Filica: trying to find a suitable piece of beach
[Wed Aug 24 20:12:54 2011] : (2) Filica: a bit concealed from the steps
[Wed Aug 24 20:12:56 2011] : (1) DM: Or not significantly (think Mediterrean)
[Wed Aug 24 20:13:50 2011] : (1) DM: As you explore the beach you notice a small cave entrace, partially concealed behind a clump of scrub.
[Wed Aug 24 20:14:22 2011] : (4) Altraminus: "Well, look. That cave might be where the dragon lives; shall we have a nice picnic first?"
[Wed Aug 24 20:14:58 2011] : (3) Donessh: "Perhaps not"
[Wed Aug 24 20:14:58 2011] : (5) Kava: "A picnic at its front door?"
[Wed Aug 24 20:15:07 2011] : (1) DM: The cave entrace looks too small for a large creature to use.
[Wed Aug 24 20:15:30 2011] : (2) Filica: "I'll go look if it's "just a cave, if you want"
[Wed Aug 24 20:15:37 2011] : (6) Mordecai: ooc Assume I healed everyone after the fight BTW
[Wed Aug 24 20:15:37 2011] : (2) Filica: "as opposed to a dragon's lair
[Wed Aug 24 20:16:09 2011] : (3) Donessh: ooc does that use our surges?
[Wed Aug 24 20:16:25 2011] : (6) Mordecai: ooc yeah, I guess I need ot do it properly
[Wed Aug 24 20:16:32 2011] : (6) Mordecai: Healing Word: (EP; minor). Effect: The target can spend a healing surge and regain an additional [1d6(4) + 4] = 8 HP (on top of their surge value; Range 5)
[Wed Aug 24 20:17:14 2011] : (6) Mordecai: Magical Healing: Regain 16 HP. [Wed Aug 24 20:17:24 2011] : (6) Mordecai: "Anyone else need healing?"
[Wed Aug 24 20:17:31 2011] : (3) Donessh: "Yes please"
[Wed Aug 24 20:17:34 2011] : (6) Mordecai: Healing Word: (EP; minor). Effect: The target can spend a healing surge and regain an additional [1d6(5) + 4] = 9 HP (on top of their surge value; Range 5)
[Wed Aug 24 20:17:41 2011] : (3) Donessh: Magical Healing: Regain 19 HP. [Wed Aug 24 20:17:56 2011] : (3) Donessh: "That'll do for now, thank you"
[Wed Aug 24 20:18:20 2011] : (2) Filica: "I do"
[Wed Aug 24 20:18:36 2011] : (2) Filica: ooc but I deleted my minus, so I don't know how much :/
[Wed Aug 24 20:18:45 2011] : (5) Kava: HP Status 14 out of 34. Surge Status: 6 out of 7
[Wed Aug 24 20:19:02 2011] : (5) Kava: "I'm not feeling too well myself"
[Wed Aug 24 20:19:42 2011] : (6) Mordecai: Healing Word: (EP; minor). Effect: The target can spend a healing surge and regain an additional [1d6(2) + 4] = 6 HP (on top of their surge value; Range 5)
[Wed Aug 24 20:19:56 2011] : (6) Mordecai: Healing Word: (EP; minor). Effect: The target can spend a healing surge and regain an additional [1d6(5) + 4] = 9 HP (on top of their surge value; Range 5)
[Wed Aug 24 20:21:33 2011] : (2) Filica: Healing surges: Thanks to some good fortune, Filica spends a healing surge and regains 8 HP
[Wed Aug 24 20:21:58 2011] : (2) Filica: HP & surge status: Healing Surges: 4 out of 7 || HP: 35 out of 35 + 0 temp
[Wed Aug 24 20:22:10 2011] : (5) Kava: Magical Healing: Regain 18 HP. [Wed Aug 24 20:22:23 2011] : (2) Filica: oco I'll assume I needed two surges, I was in pretty bad shape iirc
[Wed Aug 24 20:23:11 2011] : (6) Mordecai: ooc it would only take me 15 minutes of rest to offer 6 "healing word"s
[Wed Aug 24 20:23:14 2011] : (6) Mordecai: Healing Word: (EP; minor). Effect: The target can spend a healing surge and regain an additional [1d6(3) + 4] = 7 HP (on top of their surge value; Range 5)
[Wed Aug 24 20:23:51 2011] : (5) Kava: "Thank you, Mordecai, this is much better"
[Wed Aug 24 20:24:06 2011] : (5) Kava: Damage: Kava takes 2 damage. [Wed Aug 24 20:25:24 2011] : (3) Donessh: "Ok, lets have look in this cave"
[Wed Aug 24 20:25:43 2011] : (1) DM: Who's going first?
[Wed Aug 24 20:25:46 2011] : (1) DM: ooc brb
[Wed Aug 24 20:26:19 2011] : (4) Altraminus: "You've got me covered, right guys?"
[Wed Aug 24 20:26:24 2011] : (1) DM: ooc back
[Wed Aug 24 20:26:29 2011] : (4) Altraminus: Stealth: [1d20(2) + 10] = 12
[Wed Aug 24 20:26:34 2011] : (4) Altraminus: ooc I might need it...
[Wed Aug 24 20:26:55 2011] : (2) Filica: "I'm coming"
[Wed Aug 24 20:26:58 2011] : (1) DM: Perception check, Al
[Wed Aug 24 20:26:59 2011] : (2) Filica: Stealth: [1d20(13) + 3 + 1 + 5] = 22
[Wed Aug 24 20:27:01 2011] : (4) Altraminus: Perception: [1d20(20) + 0 + 1 + 5] = 26
[Wed Aug 24 20:27:21 2011] : (5) Kava: "Of course"
[Wed Aug 24 20:27:21 2011] : (3) Donessh: Donessh readies himself near the entrance
[Wed Aug 24 20:27:45 2011] : (5) Kava: Kava follows Altraminus, but doesn't enter the cave (yet)
[Wed Aug 24 20:29:08 2011] : (6) Mordecai: ooc woot - bloodied report now added (only on change of state)
[Wed Aug 24 20:29:31 2011] : (6) Mordecai: Damage: [Wed Aug 24 20:29:44 2011] : (6) Mordecai: ooc oops, sorry
[Wed Aug 24 20:29:45 2011] : (1) DM: A spot of gravel crunches under Al's foot as he tries to sneak down the passageway. A human shouts a warning and Altraminus spots a staff-wielding man in threadbare robes aiming at him.
[Wed Aug 24 20:30:11 2011] : (1) DM: Initiative
[Wed Aug 24 20:30:19 2011] : (5) Kava: "Al, are you alright?"
[Wed Aug 24 20:30:19 2011] : (4) Altraminus: Initiative: [1d20(16) + 1 + 4] = 21
[Wed Aug 24 20:30:24 2011] : (3) Donessh: Initiative: [1d20(7) + 1] = 8
[Wed Aug 24 20:30:26 2011] : (5) Kava: Initiative: [1d20(4) + 1] = 5
[Wed Aug 24 20:30:31 2011] : (4) Altraminus: ooc Oh, that kind of staff. Took me a moment!
[Wed Aug 24 20:30:32 2011] : (2) Filica: Initiative: [1d20(4) + 3 + 2] = 9
[Wed Aug 24 20:30:37 2011] : (4) Altraminus: "Yeep!"
[Wed Aug 24 20:30:40 2011] : (5) Kava: ooc KMAO
[Wed Aug 24 20:31:08 2011] : (1) DM: Initiative: [1d20(11) + 5 / 2 + 1] = 14
[Wed Aug 24 20:31:10 2011] : (1) DM: Initiative: [1d20(3) + 4] = 7
[Wed Aug 24 20:31:12 2011] : (1) DM: Initiative: [1d20(1) + 3] = 4
[Wed Aug 24 20:31:22 2011] : (6) Mordecai: Initiative: [1d20(3) + 7] = 10 - Battle Intuition
[Wed Aug 24 20:31:51 2011] : (6) Mordecai: ooc I only understood when you said it!
[Wed Aug 24 20:32:54 2011] : (1) DM: Altraminus?
[Wed Aug 24 20:33:21 2011] : (5) Kava: ooc Are the foreigners the onlyh ones who understood right away? :-P
[Wed Aug 24 20:33:37 2011] : (4) Altraminus: Al darts forward and throws a shuriken at the man.
[Wed Aug 24 20:33:42 2011] : (4) Altraminus: "Aim at me, will you?!"
[Wed Aug 24 20:33:52 2011] : (4) Altraminus: Sly Flourish (ranged): (AWP)To-hit vs. AC [1d20(15) + 4 + 1 + 3] = 23 - Hit: [1d6(2) + 4 + 3] = 9 .
[Wed Aug 24 20:33:57 2011] : (3) Donessh: ooc tbh, I'm confused by the confusion
[Wed Aug 24 20:34:06 2011] : (2) Filica: ooc lol, me too
[Wed Aug 24 20:34:19 2011] : (1) DM: A hit
[Wed Aug 24 20:34:55 2011] : (1) DM: ooc done?
[Wed Aug 24 20:35:12 2011] : (4) Altraminus: done (ooc sorry, I keep forgetting!)
[Wed Aug 24 20:36:33 2011] : (1) Human Berserker: Another man charges into view flinging a handaxe at Altraminus.
[Wed Aug 24 20:36:42 2011] : (1) Human Berserker: Handaxe: (Ranged 5/10) [1d20(10) + 5] = 15 vs AC; Hit: [1d6(2) + 3] = 5 damage
[Wed Aug 24 20:37:06 2011] : (4) Altraminus: "Ha! Missed!"
[Wed Aug 24 20:37:15 2011] : (4) Altraminus: Al sticks his tongue out
[Wed Aug 24 20:37:16 2011] : (1) Human Berserker: The axe chips bits of rock off the cave wall near Altraminus's head.
[Wed Aug 24 20:37:24 2011] : (1) DM: Mordecai?
[Wed Aug 24 20:37:28 2011] : (6) Mordecai: Mordecai moves into range
[Wed Aug 24 20:37:41 2011] : (6) Mordecai: Light of Arvandor: (EP). Wisdom vs. Will [1d20(4) + 6] = 10 (Area burst 1, range 5). Hit: [1d8(2) + 5] = 7 radiant damage.
Allies in burst gain a +2 power bonus to AC until my next turn

[Wed Aug 24 20:37:45 2011] : (6) Mordecai: Light of Arvandor: (EP). Wisdom vs. Will [1d20(6) + 6] = 12. Hit: [1d8(1) + 5] = 6 radiant damage.
[Wed Aug 24 20:37:49 2011] : (6) Mordecai: Memory of a Thousand Lifetimes: (EP; No action; Racial Power). Trigger: I dislike the result of an attack roll, skill check ability check or saving throw. Effect: Add [1d6(2)] = 2 to the triggering roll.
[Wed Aug 24 20:38:00 2011] : (6) Mordecai: ooc on the second roll
[Wed Aug 24 20:38:25 2011] : (1) DM: Miss
[Wed Aug 24 20:38:33 2011] : (6) Mordecai: Done
[Wed Aug 24 20:38:38 2011] : (1) DM: Filica?
[Wed Aug 24 20:38:53 2011] : (2) Filica: Filica mutters to herself: "At least, it's not a dragon..."
[Wed Aug 24 20:39:15 2011] : (2) Filica: Filica aims at Z,
[Wed Aug 24 20:39:22 2011] : (2) Filica: Twin Strike (lightning bow +1): (AWP) - Attack 1: [1d20(1) + 1 + 4] = 6 vs AC - Damage: [1d8(3) + 4] = 7
Twin Strike (lightning bow +1): (AWP) - Attack 2: [1d20(14) + 1 + 4] = 19 vs AC - Damage: [1d8(4) + 4] = 8
If target is quarry add [1d6(6)] = 6 damage to one attack.
Free Action: Decide all damage dealt by this weapon is lightning damage.

[Wed Aug 24 20:39:31 2011] : (2) Filica: target is quarry
[Wed Aug 24 20:39:58 2011] : (2) Filica: Filica stays where she is, not trusting the man in robes
[Wed Aug 24 20:39:59 2011] : (2) Filica: done.
[Wed Aug 24 20:40:20 2011] : (1) DM: An arrow strikes the berskerer and roars in pain and rips the arrow form his shoulder.
[Wed Aug 24 20:40:26 2011] : (1) DM: Donessh?
[Wed Aug 24 20:40:47 2011] : (5) Kava: ooc Oooh, isn't he a manly man!
[Wed Aug 24 20:41:12 2011] : (3) Donessh: Donessh moves into the cave
[Wed Aug 24 20:41:56 2011] : (3) Donessh: Donessh spits at M
[Wed Aug 24 20:42:03 2011] : (3) Donessh: ( and Z)
[Wed Aug 24 20:42:05 2011] : (3) Donessh: Dragon Breath: (EP) Minor Blast 3/Ranged 10, Burst 2:
Primary Attack: To-hit vs. Reflex [1d20(1) + 4 + 1] = 6 - Hit: [1d6(2) + 1] = 3 Acid damage.

[Wed Aug 24 20:42:07 2011] : (3) Donessh: Dragon Breath Extra Attacks: To-hit vs. Reflex [1d20(6) + 4 + 1] = 11
[Wed Aug 24 20:42:20 2011] : (3) Donessh: Done
[Wed Aug 24 20:42:31 2011] : (1) DM: Both dodge
[Wed Aug 24 20:43:15 2011] : (1) Human Mage: "Fallback you idiot", the mage shouts at the berzerker. "Can't you ever remember tactics!"
[Wed Aug 24 20:43:56 2011] : (1) Human Mage: Then casts a spell at Altraminus and Donessh. A loud clap of thunder reverberates in the passageway.
[Wed Aug 24 20:43:58 2011] : (1) Human Mage: Thunder Burst: [1d20(1) + 4] = 5 vs Fort.; [1d8(3) + 4] = 7 thunder damage, and target is dazed (save ends)
[Wed Aug 24 20:43:59 2011] : (1) Human Mage: Thunder Burst: [1d20(13) + 4] = 17 vs Fort.; [1d8(8) + 4] = 12 thunder damage, and target is dazed (save ends)
[Wed Aug 24 20:44:45 2011] : (1) Human Mage: Donessh reels in pain, ears ringing from the blast. (12 damage)
[Wed Aug 24 20:44:49 2011] : (3) Donessh: Damage: Donessh takes 12 damage. [Wed Aug 24 20:44:54 2011] : (1) Human Mage: The mage retreats.
[Wed Aug 24 20:45:20 2011] : (1) DM: Kava?
[Wed Aug 24 20:45:26 2011] : (5) Kava: Kava moves in and takes aim at the berserker
[Wed Aug 24 20:45:33 2011] : (5) Kava: Acid Orb: (AWP) To hit vs. Reflex. Ranged 20. [1d20(3) + 6] = 9, Damage: [1d10(2) + 9] = 11 HP.
[Wed Aug 24 20:45:41 2011] : (5) Kava: Miss and done
[Wed Aug 24 20:45:50 2011] : (4) Altraminus: "Try to pin him down!"
[Wed Aug 24 20:46:49 2011] : (1) Human Bandit: Two more humans stick their heads around the corner and throw daggers at Donnesh
[Wed Aug 24 20:47:13 2011] : (1) Human Bandit: Dagger (thrown): (Ranged 5/10) [1d20(2) + 6] = 8 vs AC; Hit: [1d4(2) + 3] = 5 damage
[Wed Aug 24 20:47:15 2011] : (1) Human Bandit: Dagger (thrown): (Ranged 5/10) [1d20(14) + 6] = 20 vs AC; Hit: [1d4(2) + 3] = 5 damage
[Wed Aug 24 20:47:41 2011] : (1) Human Bandit: One of them hits, her dagger drawing blood (5 damage)
[Wed Aug 24 20:47:47 2011] : (1) DM: Altraminus?
[Wed Aug 24 20:47:52 2011] : (3) Donessh: Damage: Donessh takes 5 damage. [Wed Aug 24 20:48:02 2011] : (4) Altraminus: "Somebody come and back me up!"
[Wed Aug 24 20:48:05 2011] : (3) Donessh: "Agh"
[Wed Aug 24 20:48:39 2011] : (4) Altraminus: Al darts forward, diving between legs and around corners, finally releasing a flurry of sharp steel at the mage and one of the bandits.
[Wed Aug 24 20:48:42 2011] : (4) Altraminus: Tumble: Shift a number of squares equal to speed.
[Wed Aug 24 20:48:45 2011] : (1) DM: ooc [1d6(3)] = 3 additional damage to Donnesh
[Wed Aug 24 20:48:50 2011] : (4) Altraminus: Blinding Barrage: (DP) Dex vs. AC [1d20(9) + 8] = 17 - Hit: [2d6(5,3) + 4] = 12 damage Target is blinded until the end of my next turn (all visible foes in close blast 3).
Miss: half damage.

[Wed Aug 24 20:48:51 2011] : (4) Altraminus: Blinding Barrage: (DP) Dex vs. AC [1d20(1) + 8] = 9 - Hit: [2d6(4,1) + 4] = 9 damage Target is blinded until the end of my next turn (all visible foes in close blast 3).
Miss: half damage.

[Wed Aug 24 20:48:58 2011] : (4) Altraminus: (on M and B)
[Wed Aug 24 20:49:06 2011] : (3) Donessh: Damage: Donessh takes 3 damage. [Wed Aug 24 20:49:13 2011] : (4) Altraminus: ooc can I use an AP to reroll?
[Wed Aug 24 20:49:21 2011] : (1) DM: You hit the mage
[Wed Aug 24 20:49:22 2011] : (4) Altraminus: ooc I still get confused :(
[Wed Aug 24 20:49:36 2011] : (1) DM: ooc I don't think so.
[Wed Aug 24 20:49:38 2011] : (6) Mordecai: ooc you can use one to use another power
[Wed Aug 24 20:50:02 2011] : (4) Altraminus: ooc OK, never mind.
[Wed Aug 24 20:50:13 2011] : (4) Altraminus: ooc the bandit takes half damage on a miss, and DONE.
[Wed Aug 24 20:51:00 2011] : (1) DM: The Berserker swings his axe at Donessh
[Wed Aug 24 20:51:07 2011] : (1) DM: Greataxe: [1d20(2) + 7] = 9 vs AC; Hit: [1d12(5) + 4] = 9 damage
[Wed Aug 24 20:51:23 2011] : (1) DM: The massive blade whistles over his head.
[Wed Aug 24 20:51:38 2011] : (2) Filica: ooc brb Emma
[Wed Aug 24 20:52:13 2011] : (1) DM: The berserker retreats. Muttering something about annoying, bossy mages.
[Wed Aug 24 20:52:32 2011] : (1) DM: Mordecai?
[Wed Aug 24 20:52:56 2011] : (6) Mordecai: Mordecai steps into the room
[Wed Aug 24 20:53:13 2011] : (6) Mordecai: Then blasts Al and his pals
[Wed Aug 24 20:53:17 2011] : (6) Mordecai: Divine Glow: (EP). Wisdom vs. Reflex [1d20(6) + 6] = 12 (Close blast 3). Hit: [1d8(3) + 5] = 8 radiant damage.
Effect: All allies in blast gain a +2 power bonus to attack rolls until end of my next turn.

[Wed Aug 24 20:53:22 2011] : (6) Mordecai: Divine Glow: (EP). Wisdom vs. Reflex [1d20(4) + 6] = 10. Hit: [1d8(4) + 5] = 9 radiant damage.
[Wed Aug 24 20:53:38 2011] : (6) Mordecai: ooc piss poor rolls this evening
[Wed Aug 24 20:53:54 2011] : (4) Altraminus: ooc useful attack bonus though, thanks!
[Wed Aug 24 20:54:24 2011] : (1) DM: Miss
[Wed Aug 24 20:54:24 2011] : (6) Mordecai: ooc any hits?
[Wed Aug 24 20:54:32 2011] : (2) Filica: ooc back
[Wed Aug 24 20:54:39 2011] : (6) Mordecai: Mordecai then heals Donessh
[Wed Aug 24 20:54:41 2011] : (6) Mordecai: Healing Word: (EP; minor). Effect: The target can spend a healing surge and regain an additional [1d6(1) + 4] = 5 HP (on top of their surge value; Range 5)
[Wed Aug 24 20:54:46 2011] : (6) Mordecai: Done
[Wed Aug 24 20:54:52 2011] : (1) DM: Filica?
[Wed Aug 24 20:54:53 2011] : (6) Mordecai: ooc and that was a 1 too!
[Wed Aug 24 20:55:00 2011] : (2) Filica: Filica moves into the cave to see something
[Wed Aug 24 20:55:41 2011] : (2) Filica: Filica looks around and decides to take on the mage
[Wed Aug 24 20:55:45 2011] : (2) Filica: Twin Strike (lightning bow +1): (AWP) - Attack 1: [1d20(20) + 1 + 4] = 25 vs AC - Critical hit: [8 + 4] = 12 HP + [1d6(1)] = 1 lightning damage
Twin Strike (lightning bow +1): (AWP) - Attack 2: [1d20(1) + 1 + 4] = 6 vs AC - Damage: [1d8(4) + 4] = 8
If target is quarry add [1d6(4)] = 4 damage to one attack.
Free Action: Decide all damage dealt by this weapon is lightning damage.

[Wed Aug 24 20:55:51 2011] : (2) Filica: target is NOT quarry
[Wed Aug 24 20:56:32 2011] : (2) Filica: ooc hit?
[Wed Aug 24 20:56:35 2011] : (3) Donessh: Action Point: Mordecai expends an action point
[Wed Aug 24 20:56:36 2011] : (3) Donessh: Action Point: Mordecai expends an action point
[Wed Aug 24 20:56:44 2011] : (3) Donessh: ooc damn typing
[Wed Aug 24 20:56:46 2011] : (4) Altraminus: ooc one hit, one miss :-p (a 20 and a 1)
[Wed Aug 24 20:57:02 2011] : (6) Mordecai: ooc Hey, I did not! ;-)
[Wed Aug 24 20:57:14 2011] : (1) DM: One arrow is well aimed and strikes the mage in his stomach causing a serious wound. The other arrow is crooked and shatters against the stone, far away from the mage.
[Wed Aug 24 20:57:23 2011] : (5) Kava: ooc O yes, you did!
[Wed Aug 24 20:57:28 2011] : (2) Filica: Lightning Bow Daily Power: (DP) Free Action. Use this power when you hit with the weapon. The target and each enemy within 2 squares of the target take [1d6(6)] = 6 lightning damage.
[Wed Aug 24 20:57:38 2011] : (2) Filica: add 6 damage.
[Wed Aug 24 20:57:40 2011] : (2) Filica: done.
[Wed Aug 24 20:58:04 2011] : (3) Donessh: ooc got a copy of your node and it activated it for some reason
[Wed Aug 24 20:58:27 2011] : (1) DM: The wizard's robe are smoking and little sparks leap from the iron shod end of his staff and his metal belt buckle.
[Wed Aug 24 20:58:39 2011] : (6) Mordecai: ooc did you get my healing? 5+ surge
[Wed Aug 24 20:58:42 2011] : (1) DM: Donessh?
[Wed Aug 24 20:59:12 2011] : (3) Donessh: ooc didn't see it. Will do now
[Wed Aug 24 20:59:17 2011] : (3) Donessh: Magical Healing: Regain 15 HP. [Wed Aug 24 20:59:46 2011] : (3) Donessh: A dazed Donessh keeps pressuring the Berserker
[Wed Aug 24 21:00:11 2011] : (1) DM: ooc Z is the berZerker B and C are the bandits
[Wed Aug 24 21:00:29 2011] : (3) Donessh: ooc ah ok
[Wed Aug 24 21:00:32 2011] : (3) Donessh: Saving Throw: [1d20(9)] = 9 (+2 vs Poison/ weakened/ slowed/ immobilised )
[Wed Aug 24 21:00:40 2011] : (6) Mordecai: ooc flank with AL!
[Wed Aug 24 21:00:49 2011] : (4) Altraminus: ooc ooh yes please!
[Wed Aug 24 21:00:55 2011] : (1) DM: Donessh's ears are still ringing.
[Wed Aug 24 21:01:02 2011] : (1) DM: ooc Donessh can't flank while dazed.
[Wed Aug 24 21:01:03 2011] : (3) Donessh: ooc dazed = can't flank
[Wed Aug 24 21:01:09 2011] : (3) Donessh: Done
[Wed Aug 24 21:01:12 2011] : (6) Mordecai: ooc but you get a save
[Wed Aug 24 21:01:21 2011] : (6) Mordecai: ooc at which point he can!
[Wed Aug 24 21:01:36 2011] : (3) Donessh: ooc which I failed
[Wed Aug 24 21:01:41 2011] : (6) Mordecai: Symbol of Hope: (DP; Immediate Reaction; Item). Trigger: I or an ally within 5 squares is hit by an effect with a save.
Effect: Gain +5 power bonus to saves vs. the effect

[Wed Aug 24 21:01:58 2011] : (6) Mordecai: ooc forgot about that bugger
[Wed Aug 24 21:02:01 2011] : (1) Human Mage: The mage jabs his staff at Mordecai, Donessh and Altraminus and lightning leaps out.
[Wed Aug 24 21:02:04 2011] : (1) Human Mage: Dancing Lightning: [1d20(11) + 7] = 18 vs Ref; Hit:[1d6(4) + 4] = 8 lightning damage
[Wed Aug 24 21:02:05 2011] : (1) Human Mage: Dancing Lightning: [1d20(19) + 7] = 26 vs Ref; Hit:[1d6(1) + 4] = 5 lightning damage
[Wed Aug 24 21:02:06 2011] : (1) Human Mage: Dancing Lightning: [1d20(19) + 7] = 26 vs Ref; Hit:[1d6(1) + 4] = 5 lightning damage
[Wed Aug 24 21:02:10 2011] : (4) Altraminus: ooc Mage is blind, remember?
[Wed Aug 24 21:02:22 2011] : (1) Human Mage: ooc oh yeah
[Wed Aug 24 21:02:51 2011] : (3) Donessh: ooc so with mordecais bonus, do I save?
[Wed Aug 24 21:02:55 2011] : (1) Human Mage: The mage curses and waves his staff uselessly instead.
[Wed Aug 24 21:03:08 2011] : (5) Kava: ooc LOL
[Wed Aug 24 21:03:20 2011] : (1) Human Mage: Donessh shakes off the affects of the thunderous blast.
[Wed Aug 24 21:03:42 2011] : (1) DM: Kava?
[Wed Aug 24 21:03:43 2011] : (3) Donessh: ooc can I change my move then?
[Wed Aug 24 21:03:53 2011] : (1) DM: ooc yes
[Wed Aug 24 21:03:58 2011] : (5) Kava: Kava now goes for the mage
[Wed Aug 24 21:03:59 2011] : (3) Donessh: ooc ty
[Wed Aug 24 21:04:03 2011] : (5) Kava: Acid Orb: (AWP) To hit vs. Reflex. Ranged 20. [1d20(14) + 6] = 20, Damage: [1d10(8) + 9] = 17 HP.
[Wed Aug 24 21:04:10 2011] : (5) Kava: Done
[Wed Aug 24 21:05:07 2011] : (1) DM: The mage doesn't see it coming and falls to the ground, a smoking hole burned through his shabby robes and into his flesh.
[Wed Aug 24 21:05:34 2011] : (5) Kava: ooc Done and over done
[Wed Aug 24 21:05:56 2011] : (1) Human Bandit: The bandits flank and attack Donnesh and Altraminus
[Wed Aug 24 21:06:02 2011] : (4) Altraminus: "Surrender, or you'll get more of the same!"
[Wed Aug 24 21:06:14 2011] : (4) Altraminus: ooc bandit sandwich...
[Wed Aug 24 21:06:35 2011] : (1) Human Bandit: Dazing Strike: [1d20(18) + 6] = 24 vs AC; Hit: [1d8(4) + 1 + 1d6(5)] = 10 damage and dazed until next round. Bandit shifts one square
[Wed Aug 24 21:06:36 2011] : (1) Human Bandit: Dazing Strike: [1d20(19) + 6] = 25 vs AC; Hit: [1d8(4) + 1 + 1d6(6)] = 11 damage and dazed until next round. Bandit shifts one square
[Wed Aug 24 21:06:50 2011] : (6) Mordecai: ooc Donessh and Al club sandwitch on bandit bread
[Wed Aug 24 21:07:17 2011] : (3) Donessh: Damage: Donessh takes 10 damage. [Wed Aug 24 21:07:27 2011] : (1) Human Bandit: The blows to the head disorient you for a moment.
[Wed Aug 24 21:07:40 2011] : (1) DM: Altraminus?
[Wed Aug 24 21:08:29 2011] : (4) Altraminus: ooc remind me what Dazed means?
[Wed Aug 24 21:09:07 2011] : (6) Mordecai: ooc one action only
[Wed Aug 24 21:09:17 2011] : (4) Altraminus: ooc ta
[Wed Aug 24 21:09:20 2011] : (6) Mordecai: ooc grant combat advantage, can't flank
[Wed Aug 24 21:09:42 2011] : (4) Altraminus: Al wobbles a little, before stabbing cunningly at the berserker
[Wed Aug 24 21:09:44 2011] : (4) Altraminus: Setup Strike: (EP) Dex vs. AC [1d20(13) + 4 + 1 + 4] = 22 - Hit: [2d4(4,4) + 4] = 12 damage; target grants me combat advantage until the end of my next turn.
[Wed Aug 24 21:10:05 2011] : (4) Altraminus: ooc done
[Wed Aug 24 21:10:06 2011] : (1) DM: A hit
[Wed Aug 24 21:10:28 2011] : (1) Human Berserker: The berserker turns and attacks Altraminus
[Wed Aug 24 21:10:32 2011] : (1) Human Berserker: Greataxe: [1d20(16) + 7] = 23 vs AC; Hit: [1d12(10) + 4] = 14 damage
[Wed Aug 24 21:10:43 2011] : (1) DM: Mordecai?
[Wed Aug 24 21:11:02 2011] : (6) Mordecai: Mordecai undoes the damage of the berserker on Al
[Wed Aug 24 21:11:04 2011] : (4) Altraminus: "Ouch!"
[Wed Aug 24 21:11:05 2011] : (6) Mordecai: Healing Word: (EP; minor). Effect: The target can spend a healing surge and regain an additional [1d6(1) + 4] = 5 HP (on top of their surge value; Range 5)
[Wed Aug 24 21:11:24 2011] : (4) Altraminus: Al spends a healing surge
[Wed Aug 24 21:11:35 2011] : (6) Mordecai: Mordecai then points his symbol at the berserker
[Wed Aug 24 21:11:38 2011] : (6) Mordecai: Gaze of Defiance: (AWP) wisdom vs. Will [1d20(9) + 6] = 15 (range 5)
Hit: [1d8(2) + 5] = 7 psychic damage and allies gain a +1 power bonus to attacks vs the target until the end of my next turn. Increase to +3 if they attack me before then.

[Wed Aug 24 21:11:46 2011] : (6) Mordecai: Done
[Wed Aug 24 21:12:03 2011] : (1) DM: Hit
[Wed Aug 24 21:12:14 2011] : (6) Mordecai: ooc my healing is so much better with beacon of hope active
[Wed Aug 24 21:12:19 2011] : (4) Altraminus: ooc Just realised I should have used an AP last turn. Oops.
[Wed Aug 24 21:12:22 2011] : (4) Altraminus: ooc never mind.
[Wed Aug 24 21:12:45 2011] : (1) DM: Filica?
[Wed Aug 24 21:13:27 2011] : (6) Mordecai: sorry, I step in to increase the likelihood of him targeting me
[Wed Aug 24 21:13:27 2011] : (2) Filica: Filica shoulders her bow and draws her swords and lunges at B
[Wed Aug 24 21:13:38 2011] : (2) Filica: Twin Strike (swords): (AWP) - Attack 1:Longsword: [1d20(7) + 2] = 9 vs AC - Damage:[1d8(4)] = 4
Attack:2 Shortsword: [1d20(5) + 2] = 7 vs AC - Damage:[1d6(1)] = 1
if target is quarry add [1d6(6)] = 6 damage to one attack

[Wed Aug 24 21:13:47 2011] : (2) Filica: ooc blah.
[Wed Aug 24 21:13:50 2011] : (1) DM: The bandit swings at you as you pass by.
[Wed Aug 24 21:13:53 2011] : (1) DM: Mace: [1d20(8) + 4] = 12 vs AC; Hit: [1d8(8) + 1] = 9 damage and bandit shifts 1 square
[Wed Aug 24 21:14:12 2011] : (2) Filica: done.
[Wed Aug 24 21:14:17 2011] : (1) DM: You both parry the other's strkes.
[Wed Aug 24 21:14:25 2011] : (1) DM: Donessh?
[Wed Aug 24 21:14:28 2011] : (3) Donessh: ooc is this the point that someone sets off a lightning bolt trap?
[Wed Aug 24 21:14:39 2011] : (6) Mordecai: ooc LOL
[Wed Aug 24 21:14:39 2011] : (4) Altraminus: ooc and it ricochets until we're ALL DEAD
[Wed Aug 24 21:14:46 2011] : (5) Kava: ooc Don't give the DM any ideas!
[Wed Aug 24 21:14:48 2011] : (1) DM: ooc LOL
[Wed Aug 24 21:15:02 2011] : (3) Donessh: ooc it wouldn't really have to ricocet at all
[Wed Aug 24 21:15:24 2011] : (3) Donessh: Donessh attacks the berserker
[Wed Aug 24 21:15:29 2011] : (3) Donessh: Righteous Smite: (EP) To-hit vs. AC [1d20(15) + 4 + 0] = 19 - Hit: [2d10(5,4) + 3] = 12 damage. Self and all allies within 5 squares gain 7 Temporary Hit Points
[Wed Aug 24 21:15:43 2011] : (1) DM: Hit
[Wed Aug 24 21:16:03 2011] : (3) Donessh: ooc yes! Donessh hands out temp HP like candy
[Wed Aug 24 21:16:08 2011] : (4) Altraminus: ooc lol
[Wed Aug 24 21:16:09 2011] : (6) Mordecai: ooc LOL
[Wed Aug 24 21:16:18 2011] : (3) Donessh: Saving Throw: [1d20(1)] = 1 (+2 vs Poison/ weakened/ slowed/ immobilised )
[Wed Aug 24 21:16:32 2011] : (3) Donessh: .. and is still dazed
[Wed Aug 24 21:16:34 2011] : (3) Donessh: Done
[Wed Aug 24 21:16:41 2011] : (1) DM: ooc you saved last time. This bandit only dazed for one round.
[Wed Aug 24 21:16:47 2011] : (1) DM: Kava?
[Wed Aug 24 21:16:54 2011] : (3) Donessh: .. and is not dazed
[Wed Aug 24 21:17:20 2011] : (5) Kava: Kava flanks C flanking Altraminus
[Wed Aug 24 21:17:31 2011] : (4) Altraminus: ooc nearly there...
[Wed Aug 24 21:17:40 2011] : (5) Kava: Kava breathes and whacks C with her staff
[Wed Aug 24 21:17:49 2011] : (5) Kava: Dragon Breath Acid (1): (EP; Minor) To hit vs. Reflex. Close blast 3. [1d20(18) + 6] = 24, Damage: [1d6(2) + 1] = 3 HP. My Dragon Breath targets only enemies in the area; allies in area gain +1 to attack rolls.
[Wed Aug 24 21:17:54 2011] : (5) Kava: Dragon Breath extra attack: (EP) To hit vs. Reflex. Close blast 3. [1d20(16) + 6] = 22.
[Wed Aug 24 21:18:01 2011] : (5) Kava: Melee Basic Attack - Staff of Fiery Might: [1d20(5) + 9] = 14, Damage: [1d10(6) + 5] = 11 HP
[Wed Aug 24 21:18:06 2011] : (5) Kava: Done
[Wed Aug 24 21:18:13 2011] : (3) Donessh: ooc the trap trigger is obviously 'below' Kava
[Wed Aug 24 21:18:23 2011] : (5) Kava: ooc LOL
[Wed Aug 24 21:18:28 2011] : (1) DM: All hits
[Wed Aug 24 21:18:42 2011] : (5) Kava: ooc Al, +1 to attack
[Wed Aug 24 21:18:50 2011] : (4) Altraminus: ooc woo!
[Wed Aug 24 21:19:16 2011] : (5) Kava: ooc Does that go for Mordecai as well, is he within range?
[Wed Aug 24 21:19:17 2011] : (1) Human Bandit: The bandits attack Donessh and Altraminus again before shifting away.
[Wed Aug 24 21:19:30 2011] : (1) Human Bandit: Mace: [1d20(12) + 4] = 16 vs AC; Hit: [1d8(8) + 1] = 9 damage and bandit shifts 1 square
[Wed Aug 24 21:19:32 2011] : (1) Human Bandit: Mace: [1d20(2) + 4] = 6 vs AC; Hit: [1d8(8) + 1] = 9 damage and bandit shifts 1 square
[Wed Aug 24 21:19:40 2011] : (4) Altraminus: "Yah, missed me!"
[Wed Aug 24 21:20:02 2011] : (1) DM: Altraminus?
[Wed Aug 24 21:20:32 2011] : (4) Altraminus: Al takes advantage of the positioning he's achieved relative to the berserker.
[Wed Aug 24 21:20:32 2011] : (6) Mordecai: ooc look for the red line
[Wed Aug 24 21:20:36 2011] : (4) Altraminus: Sly Flourish (melee): (AWP)To-hit vs. AC [1d20(13) + 4 + 1 + 4] = 22 - Hit: [1d4(1) + 4 + 3] = 8 .
[Wed Aug 24 21:20:43 2011] : (4) Altraminus: ooc +3 attack
[Wed Aug 24 21:20:48 2011] : (4) Altraminus: [2d8(3,3)] = 6 sneak attack
[Wed Aug 24 21:21:04 2011] : (5) Kava: ooc As is you needed the extra +3
[Wed Aug 24 21:21:25 2011] : (1) DM: Altraminus nearly kills the berserker.
[Wed Aug 24 21:21:31 2011] : (4) Altraminus: ooc AP time!
[Wed Aug 24 21:21:56 2011] : (4) Altraminus: Al switches tactics and strikes as accurately as he can
[Wed Aug 24 21:21:57 2011] : (4) Altraminus: Piercing Strike: (AWP)To-hit vs. Reflex [1d20(18) + 4 + 1 + 4] = 27 - Hit: [1d4(4) + 4] = 8 .
[Wed Aug 24 21:22:05 2011] : (4) Altraminus: [2d8(4,2)] = 6 sneak attack
[Wed Aug 24 21:22:32 2011] : (4) Altraminus: Al finishes off by shifting to one side
[Wed Aug 24 21:22:41 2011] : (4) Altraminus: ooc done
[Wed Aug 24 21:22:48 2011] : (1) DM: Al stabs him in the back, piercing a vital organ. He doesn't survive.
[Wed Aug 24 21:23:18 2011] : (1) DM: Mordecai?
[Wed Aug 24 21:23:57 2011] : (6) Mordecai: Mordecai steps up to the nearest bandit and smacks him with his mace
[Wed Aug 24 21:24:01 2011] : (6) Mordecai: Recovery Strike: (AWP) Str vs. AC [1d20(11) + 4] = 15. Hit: [1d8(8) + 1] = 9 damage.
The next ally to hit the target before the end of my next turn regains 6 HP

[Wed Aug 24 21:24:19 2011] : (4) Altraminus: ooc the race is on!
[Wed Aug 24 21:24:34 2011] : (6) Mordecai: ooc only if I hit
[Wed Aug 24 21:24:56 2011] : (1) DM: Hit
[Wed Aug 24 21:25:31 2011] : (6) Mordecai: ooc again, much better if beacon of hope is active
[Wed Aug 24 21:25:52 2011] : (5) Kava: ooc Better keep it constantly active then
[Wed Aug 24 21:25:54 2011] : (1) DM: ooc done?
[Wed Aug 24 21:27:18 2011] : (6) Mordecai: done
[Wed Aug 24 21:27:19 2011] : (1) DM: Filica?
[Wed Aug 24 21:27:21 2011] : (6) Mordecai: ooc sorry
[Wed Aug 24 21:27:31 2011] : (6) Mordecai: ooc it's a DP
[Wed Aug 24 21:28:39 2011] : (2) Filica: Filica strikes B, hoping not to miss, as the wall is pressing in her back
[Wed Aug 24 21:29:14 2011] : (2) Filica: Twin Strike (swords): (AWP) - Attack 1:Longsword: [1d20(5) + 2] = 7 vs AC - Damage:[1d8(6)] = 6
Attack:2 Shortsword: [1d20(15) + 2] = 17 vs AC - Damage:[1d6(4)] = 4
if target is quarry add [1d6(3)] = 3 damage to one attack

[Wed Aug 24 21:29:23 2011] : (2) Filica: target is quarry
[Wed Aug 24 21:29:24 2011] : (2) Filica: done.
[Wed Aug 24 21:29:25 2011] : (1) DM: One hit
[Wed Aug 24 21:29:37 2011] : (1) DM: Donessh?
[Wed Aug 24 21:29:46 2011] : (3) Donessh: ooc Filica wins 6HP
[Wed Aug 24 21:29:50 2011] : (6) Mordecai: ooc gain 6 HP
[Wed Aug 24 21:30:05 2011] : (3) Donessh: Donessh attacks the conveniently placed B
[Wed Aug 24 21:30:16 2011] : (3) Donessh: Divine Challenge: (AWP) Minor Burst 5. Effect: Target is Marked: -2 to attack other than me.
Also: [3 + 3] = 6 Radiant damage on first attack not including me before my next turn

[Wed Aug 24 21:30:20 2011] : (3) Donessh: Shielding Smite: (EP) To-hit vs. AC [1d20(16) + 4 + 2] = 22 - Hit: [2d10(7,3) + 3] = 13 damage.
Effect: Target within 5 squares gains 2 power bonus to AC

[Wed Aug 24 21:30:32 2011] : (1) DM: Hit
[Wed Aug 24 21:31:06 2011] : (3) Donessh: ooc bonus 2 AC goes to ... filica?
[Wed Aug 24 21:31:09 2011] : (3) Donessh: Done
[Wed Aug 24 21:31:16 2011] : (1) DM: Kava?
[Wed Aug 24 21:31:19 2011] : (5) Kava: Kava shifts, to keep Al out of the blast
[Wed Aug 24 21:31:30 2011] : (5) Kava: Tempest Breath (1): (EP) To hit vs. Reflex. Close blast 3. [1d20(1) + 5] = 6, Damage: [2d6(2,6) + 9] = 17 HP. Dragon Magic: I gain concealment until the end of my next turn.
[Wed Aug 24 21:31:39 2011] : (5) Kava: Done
[Wed Aug 24 21:31:41 2011] : (1) DM: Miss
[Wed Aug 24 21:31:49 2011] : (5) Kava: ooc And that after my last attack :(
[Wed Aug 24 21:32:48 2011] : (1) Human Bandit: Divided and blooded the bandits fight desperately, attacking Donessh and Kava
[Wed Aug 24 21:32:51 2011] : (1) Human Bandit: Mace: [1d20(15) + 4] = 19 vs AC; Hit: [1d8(6) + 1] = 7 damage and bandit shifts 1 square
[Wed Aug 24 21:32:52 2011] : (1) Human Bandit: Mace: [1d20(19) + 4] = 23 vs AC; Hit: [1d8(4) + 1] = 5 damage and bandit shifts 1 square
[Wed Aug 24 21:33:03 2011] : (1) Human Bandit: Altraminus?
[Wed Aug 24 21:33:16 2011] : (5) Kava: Damage: [Wed Aug 24 21:33:34 2011] : (4) Altraminus: Al steps to his left, taking a flanking posiion
[Wed Aug 24 21:33:38 2011] : (4) Altraminus: Sly Flourish (melee): (AWP)To-hit vs. AC [1d20(14) + 4 + 1 + 4] = 23 - Hit: [1d4(3) + 4 + 3] = 10 .
[Wed Aug 24 21:33:46 2011] : (4) Altraminus: [2d8(6,2)] = 8 sneak attack
[Wed Aug 24 21:33:50 2011] : (4) Altraminus: ooc done
[Wed Aug 24 21:34:37 2011] : (1) DM: Altraminus kills another of the bandit crew.
[Wed Aug 24 21:34:49 2011] : (1) DM: Mordecai?
[Wed Aug 24 21:34:56 2011] : (6) Mordecai: MOrdecai smacks again
[Wed Aug 24 21:35:05 2011] : (6) Mordecai: Recovery Strike: (AWP) Str vs. AC [1d20(4) + 4] = 8. Hit: [1d8(1) + 1] = 2 damage.
The next ally to hit the target before the end of my next turn regains 6 HP

[Wed Aug 24 21:35:13 2011] : (6) Mordecai: and misses
[Wed Aug 24 21:35:14 2011] : (6) Mordecai: Done
[Wed Aug 24 21:36:26 2011] : (1) DM: Filica?
[Wed Aug 24 21:37:08 2011] : (2) Filica: Filica wonders how B still holds up, stops thinking and strikes
[Wed Aug 24 21:37:25 2011] : (2) Filica: Evasive strike (longsword): (EP) You can shift 5 sq. ( wisdom mod+Swift Footwork) either before or after the attack
Attack: Longsword:[1d20(13) + 2 + 3 + 2] = 20 - Damage: [2d8(6,5) + 2] = 13

[Wed Aug 24 21:37:42 2011] : (1) DM: B does not hold up.
[Wed Aug 24 21:37:45 2011] : (2) Filica: done.
[Wed Aug 24 21:37:56 2011] : (5) Kava: LOL@DM
[Wed Aug 24 21:38:05 2011] : (3) Donessh: "Is everyone ok?"
[Wed Aug 24 21:38:17 2011] : (6) Mordecai: "I am untouched"
[Wed Aug 24 21:38:18 2011] : (5) Kava: "I'm fine"
[Wed Aug 24 21:38:25 2011] : (2) Filica: "I'm good"
[Wed Aug 24 21:38:35 2011] : (2) Filica: "Well, that was no dragon, but certainly not a picnic"
[Wed Aug 24 21:38:46 2011] : (1) DM: The cave looks to be a temporary camp, there are four bedrolls and some sacks and backpacks.
[Wed Aug 24 21:38:48 2011] : (5) Kava: ooc Do temp HP disappear at the end of the encounter?
[Wed Aug 24 21:38:49 2011] : (4) Altraminus: "A little damaged, but let's see what this crew had stored in here!"
[Wed Aug 24 21:38:50 2011] : (6) Mordecai: Milestone reached. Mordecai and party members gain an AP and additional use of magic item powers
[Wed Aug 24 21:39:02 2011] : (3) Donessh: "And I will be fine with some rest"
[Wed Aug 24 21:39:02 2011] : (4) Altraminus: HP Status: 15 out of 28, + 7 temp || Surge Status: 6 out of 6
[Wed Aug 24 21:39:04 2011] : (6) Mordecai: "Let me rest a moment and I can offer healing"
[Wed Aug 24 21:39:13 2011] : (3) Donessh: "That was a little unexpected"
[Wed Aug 24 21:39:29 2011] : (5) Kava: HP Status 30 (+2 temp) out of 34. Surge Status: 5 out of 7
[Wed Aug 24 21:40:31 2011] : (5) Kava: Kava rummages around in the sacks and backpacks
[Wed Aug 24 21:40:45 2011] : (5) Kava: "Let's see who we've just killed"
[Wed Aug 24 21:41:18 2011] : (1) DM: Searching the bags and sacks turns up a small leather pouch of gem stones that look to be worth about 175 gp.
[Wed Aug 24 21:41:40 2011] : (6) Mordecai: After a 5 minute rest, Mordecai helps Al
[Wed Aug 24 21:41:43 2011] : (6) Mordecai: Healing Word: (EP; minor). Effect: The target can spend a healing surge and regain an additional [1d6(3) + 4] = 7 HP (on top of their surge value; Range 5)
[Wed Aug 24 21:42:01 2011] : (4) Altraminus: "Ah, that's much better!"
[Wed Aug 24 21:42:07 2011] : (4) Altraminus: Al feels restored
[Wed Aug 24 21:42:18 2011] : (3) Donessh: HP Status 21 (+7 temp) out of 38. Surge Status: 7 out of 11
[Wed Aug 24 21:42:21 2011] : (6) Mordecai: ooc H - yes, they disappear
[Wed Aug 24 21:42:21 2011] : (4) Altraminus: HP Status: 28 out of 28 || Surge Status: 4 out of 6
[Wed Aug 24 21:42:40 2011] : (4) Altraminus: ooc yes, forgot to take off the first surge earlier.
[Wed Aug 24 21:42:45 2011] : (6) Mordecai: Mordecai then turns his attention to Donessh
[Wed Aug 24 21:42:48 2011] : (6) Mordecai: Healing Word: (EP; minor). Effect: The target can spend a healing surge and regain an additional [1d6(6) + 4] = 10 HP (on top of their surge value; Range 5)
[Wed Aug 24 21:42:58 2011] : (3) Donessh: Magical Healing: Regain 20 HP. [Wed Aug 24 21:43:08 2011] : (1) DM: As you search the bodies you find a signet ring on each person's hand.
[Wed Aug 24 21:43:10 2011] : (3) Donessh: "Much obliged my friend"
[Wed Aug 24 21:43:25 2011] : (4) Altraminus: "Oooh, anyone seen this before?"
[Wed Aug 24 21:43:30 2011] : (4) Altraminus: Streetwise: [1d20(4) + 9] = 13
[Wed Aug 24 21:43:45 2011] : (6) Mordecai: Mordecai rests again to recover his powers
[Wed Aug 24 21:43:47 2011] : (2) Filica: "Let's see?"
[Wed Aug 24 21:43:57 2011] : (6) Mordecai: Streetwise: [1d20(13) + 3] = 16
[Wed Aug 24 21:44:01 2011] : (5) Kava: "Let me have a look"
[Wed Aug 24 21:44:06 2011] : (5) Kava: Streetwise: [1d20(11) + 5] = 16
[Wed Aug 24 21:44:07 2011] : (5) Kava: Streetwise: [1d20(13) + 5] = 18
[Wed Aug 24 21:44:07 2011] : (2) Filica: Streetwise: [1d20(4) + 0 + 1] = 5
[Wed Aug 24 21:44:16 2011] : (3) Donessh: Streetwise: [1d20(5) + 3] = 8
[Wed Aug 24 21:46:10 2011] : (1) DM: Such rings are normally the mark of some a society. But none of you recognize the symbol.
[Wed Aug 24 21:46:52 2011] : (5) Kava: "I wonder who they were and what they were doing here"
[Wed Aug 24 21:47:19 2011] : (3) Donessh: "We could ask around when we return to town, however we should be discrete"
[Wed Aug 24 21:48:29 2011] : (1) DM: Where will you be camping for the night?
[Wed Aug 24 21:48:34 2011] : (4) Altraminus: ooc guys, I'm heading off - it's nearly midnight here. I may be around the week after next...
[Wed Aug 24 21:48:39 2011] : (4) Altraminus: ooc nn all
[Wed Aug 24 21:48:39 2011] : (5) Kava: "At least those rings don't heve a spider mark"
[Wed Aug 24 21:48:42 2011] : (4) Altraminus (exit): 21:48
[Wed Aug 24 21:49:22 2011] : (6) Mordecai: "Shall we camp here?"
[Wed Aug 24 21:49:30 2011] : (3) Donessh: "Well these folks thought this was a good spot to camp"
[Wed Aug 24 21:49:41 2011] : (3) Donessh: "Although they ARE now dead"
[Wed Aug 24 21:49:42 2011] : (2) Filica: "Let's just hope they don't have friends"
[Wed Aug 24 21:49:47 2011] : (2) Filica: "or something"
[Wed Aug 24 21:50:05 2011] : (5) Kava: "Better have a look out, just in case somebody turns up"
[Wed Aug 24 21:50:41 2011] : (3) Donessh: ooc someone should learn rituals for this situation
[Wed Aug 24 21:51:05 2011] : (3) Donessh: ooc could put an alarm on the entrance
[Wed Aug 24 21:51:16 2011] : (6) Mordecai: "Let's bury these folks in the sand"
[Wed Aug 24 21:51:23 2011] : (6) Mordecai: "Doesn't have to be deep"
[Wed Aug 24 21:52:25 2011] : (3) Donessh: "Ok"
[Wed Aug 24 21:52:47 2011] : (3) Donessh: Donessh helps move the bodies
[Wed Aug 24 21:53:52 2011] : (5) Kava: Kava assists
[Wed Aug 24 21:53:59 2011] : (1) DM: You dig some shallow graves in the pebble beach and pile the stones over the bodies.
[Wed Aug 24 21:54:09 2011] : (1) DM: Later that night when...
[Wed Aug 24 21:54:11 2011] : (1) DM: [1d4(4)] = 4
[Wed Aug 24 21:54:18 2011] : (1) DM: ... Filica is on watch.
[Wed Aug 24 21:55:09 2011] : (1) DM: Filica hears the distant wing beats of the dragon and spots it flying far out to see, the starlight glinting off its shiny scales.
[Wed Aug 24 21:55:24 2011] : (2) Filica: "Wow"
[Wed Aug 24 21:55:28 2011] : (1) DM: The dragon roars and dives once at something low in the water.
[Wed Aug 24 21:55:51 2011] : (1) DM: It circles once before flying off to the west and out of sight.
[Wed Aug 24 21:56:14 2011] : (2) Filica: Filica tries to make out the lay of the land to see where the dragon is going
[Wed Aug 24 21:56:15 2011] : (5) Kava: ooc I feel so jealous :)
[Wed Aug 24 21:56:31 2011] : (2) Filica: ooc or coming from.
[Wed Aug 24 21:56:33 2011] : (2) Filica: ooc nature?
[Wed Aug 24 21:56:48 2011] : (2) Filica: Nature: [1d20(5) + 2 + 1 + 5] = 13
[Wed Aug 24 21:56:55 2011] : (2) Filica: ooc ranger my ass
[Wed Aug 24 21:57:01 2011] : (1) DM: Its too dark to make out any landmarks, you can just see the vague silhouette of the surrounding caves.
[Wed Aug 24 21:57:31 2011] : (1) DM: ooc what now?
[Wed Aug 24 21:57:50 2011] : (2) Filica: ooc how far out in the night are we?
[Wed Aug 24 21:58:11 2011] : (1) DM: A couple of hours before dawn.
[Wed Aug 24 21:58:35 2011] : (2) Filica: Filica thinks about waking her companions and decides against, there is no point in breaking a well deserved rest.
[Wed Aug 24 21:59:09 2011] : (2) Filica: Filica tells her companions in the morning about the general direction the dragon went
[Wed Aug 24 21:59:33 2011] : (1) DM: Filica, 15 minutes later you spot small boat out in the bay heading for the cove.
[Wed Aug 24 21:59:51 2011] : (2) Filica: "Hmm, this time..."
[Wed Aug 24 22:00:07 2011] : (2) Filica: Filica silently wakes her companions.
[Wed Aug 24 22:00:13 2011] : (2) Filica: "More smugglers I think"
[Wed Aug 24 22:00:31 2011] : (2) Filica: ooc is the boat lit or does it look like smugglers/bandits?
[Wed Aug 24 22:00:42 2011] : (1) DM: The boat is not showing any lights.
[Wed Aug 24 22:01:02 2011] : (2) Filica: "might be the friends of our now dead friends"
[Wed Aug 24 22:01:11 2011] : (2) Filica: "I say we get ready, just in case"
[Wed Aug 24 22:01:12 2011] : (5) Kava: "Wha...?"
[Wed Aug 24 22:01:19 2011] : (2) Filica: "Shhhh"
[Wed Aug 24 22:01:36 2011] : (2) Filica: "Get up and get ready, I think we have some visit."
[Wed Aug 24 22:01:40 2011] : (5) Kava: Kava gets up and grabs her staff
[Wed Aug 24 22:01:54 2011] : (2) Filica: ooc are we fully rested (surges and all?)
[Wed Aug 24 22:02:10 2011] : (1) DM: ooc yeah
[Wed Aug 24 22:02:53 2011] : (3) Donessh: Donessh gets ready
[Wed Aug 24 22:03:08 2011] : (2) Filica: Filica shakes Donessh and Mordecai, who seem not to want to get up
[Wed Aug 24 22:03:10 2011] : (2) Filica: ooc ;)
[Wed Aug 24 22:03:27 2011] : (1) DM: The boat the a sleek fast vessel carrying plenty of sail. The sails and holed and burned through in places.
[Wed Aug 24 22:04:17 2011] : (3) Donessh: "Do we meet them in here or outside?"
[Wed Aug 24 22:04:24 2011] : (1) DM: It must have low keel for a sails close to the shore. A hooded and cloaked figure leaps overboard into the water and wades towards the shore. Two more people provide cover from the boat with crossbows.
[Wed Aug 24 22:04:48 2011] : (1) DM: The person waits on the beach. He hasn't spotted you yet.
[Wed Aug 24 22:05:54 2011] : (5) Kava: "Outside"
[Wed Aug 24 22:06:09 2011] : (1) DM: "Damn it, they're late," he mutters.
[Wed Aug 24 22:06:35 2011] : (2) Filica: Filica whispers "Hmm, he might be waiting for our bandits"
[Wed Aug 24 22:06:53 2011] : (5) Kava: "Let's assume he's hostile, then"
[Wed Aug 24 22:07:03 2011] : (1) DM: The man is carrying a small box.
[Wed Aug 24 22:09:00 2011] : (1) DM: "I don't like this."
[Wed Aug 24 22:09:18 2011] : (3) Donessh: Donessh gives a soft whistle
[Wed Aug 24 22:09:19 2011] : (2) Filica: "Should we go and pass ourselves as his contact?"
[Wed Aug 24 22:09:27 2011] : (2) Filica: "Or so."
[Wed Aug 24 22:09:33 2011] : (1) DM: He calls out to his crew. "Prepare to sail, its too risky to stand around here so close to town."
[Wed Aug 24 22:09:45 2011] : (5) Kava: "No, that would be cowardly and dishonest"
[Wed Aug 24 22:09:46 2011] : (1) DM: "Five minutes"
[Wed Aug 24 22:10:12 2011] : (3) Donessh: "No shame in finding out what is happening"
[Wed Aug 24 22:10:15 2011] : (5) Kava: "Shall we confront him?"
[Wed Aug 24 22:10:25 2011] : (3) Donessh: "Put the rings on first"
[Wed Aug 24 22:10:35 2011] : (2) Filica: "I'm with Donessh on this"
[Wed Aug 24 22:11:11 2011] : (2) Filica: Filica whistles a bit louder
[Wed Aug 24 22:12:02 2011] : (1) DM: "Come out where we can see you."
[Wed Aug 24 22:12:35 2011] : (2) Filica: Filica steps out, her hand on the hilt of her sword
[Wed Aug 24 22:12:42 2011] : (5) Kava: "Of course"
[Wed Aug 24 22:12:50 2011] : (5) Kava: Kava steps forward
[Wed Aug 24 22:13:03 2011] : (1) DM: "Closer so I can identify you."
[Wed Aug 24 22:13:09 2011] : (3) Donessh: Donessh stays hidden
[Wed Aug 24 22:13:41 2011] : (2) Filica: ooc what did we do with the signet rings?
[Wed Aug 24 22:14:05 2011] : (1) DM: ooc Donessh said to put them on. Aren't you wearing them?
[Wed Aug 24 22:14:17 2011] : (2) Filica: ooc we are then ;)
[Wed Aug 24 22:14:36 2011] : (2) Filica: Filica comes closer, making her ring hand visible
[Wed Aug 24 22:15:05 2011] : (1) DM: It's dark, you'll need to get within 2 squares.
[Wed Aug 24 22:15:35 2011] : (5) Kava: Kava does likewise
[Wed Aug 24 22:15:50 2011] : (1) DM: "Right. Here's your delivery." he hold out the box. "Take it and we can be all on our way."
[Wed Aug 24 22:16:07 2011] : (5) Kava: "Thank you"
[Wed Aug 24 22:16:14 2011] : (2) Filica: "Thanks. You're a man of your word"
[Wed Aug 24 22:16:43 2011] : (1) DM: "Remember, I wasn't here, you weren't here. There was no box."
[Wed Aug 24 22:16:49 2011] : (2) Filica: Filica takes the box
[Wed Aug 24 22:16:56 2011] : (2) Filica: "What box?"
[Wed Aug 24 22:17:08 2011] : (1) DM: "Precisely."
[Wed Aug 24 22:17:11 2011] : (2) Filica: Filica does half grin
[Wed Aug 24 22:17:24 2011] : (2) Filica: "You should go before it is light"
[Wed Aug 24 22:17:28 2011] : (1) DM: The man turns and begins to head back to his ship.
[Wed Aug 24 22:17:41 2011] : (1) DM: ooc letting him go?
[Wed Aug 24 22:17:58 2011] : (2) Filica: Filica starts to retreat cautiously towards the cave
[Wed Aug 24 22:18:02 2011] : (2) Filica: ooc is Craig here?
[Wed Aug 24 22:18:32 2011] : (2) Filica: whispering to Donessh: "Shall we let them go?"
[Wed Aug 24 22:18:38 2011] : (1) DM: ooc he has been a bit quiet
[Wed Aug 24 22:18:43 2011] : (5) Kava: Kava waits until the man is onboard before returning to the cave
[Wed Aug 24 22:18:54 2011] : (3) Donessh: ooc I'm back in the cave, but I'd let them go
[Wed Aug 24 22:19:11 2011] : (1) DM: The man boards his ship and the ship slowly makes its way out of the bay.
[Wed Aug 24 22:19:25 2011] : (3) Donessh: ooc no way you'd getting the ones in the boat before they get away
[Wed Aug 24 22:19:30 2011] : (6) Mordecai: "So what was that all about then?"
[Wed Aug 24 22:19:38 2011] : (2) Filica: "A box"
[Wed Aug 24 22:19:43 2011] : (5) Kava: "Let's have a look at the box"
[Wed Aug 24 22:19:49 2011] : (2) Filica: Filica looks at the box
[Wed Aug 24 22:19:51 2011] : (3) Donessh: "Should we open it?"
[Wed Aug 24 22:20:12 2011] : (5) Kava: Kava briefly explains the "delivery"
[Wed Aug 24 22:20:19 2011] : (1) DM: The box is made of wood and fastened with a brass clasp.
[Wed Aug 24 22:20:46 2011] : (1) DM: It's about 20 cm long, 15 wide and 10 cm high.
[Wed Aug 24 22:20:59 2011] : (2) Filica: "ok, shall we open it?"
[Wed Aug 24 22:21:24 2011] : (2) Filica: ooc locked?
[Wed Aug 24 22:21:40 2011] : (1) DM: The box does not seem to be locked.
[Wed Aug 24 22:21:55 2011] : (2) Filica: "I'll open it then"
[Wed Aug 24 22:22:11 2011] : (5) Kava: "Just be careful"
[Wed Aug 24 22:22:12 2011] : (2) Filica: ooc and unleash the power of Evil onto this mortal world
[Wed Aug 24 22:22:14 2011] : (3) Donessh: ooc does it have a "Property of Pandora" on the bottom?
[Wed Aug 24 22:22:15 2011] : (6) Mordecai: Mordecai stands back
[Wed Aug 24 22:22:49 2011] : (6) Mordecai: ooc "I knew a girl called Pandora once. Never got to see her box though"
[Wed Aug 24 22:22:50 2011] : (1) DM: Inside the box, resting in the padded interior lined with velvet is a small glass bottle filled with a black liquid. The bottle has no label and the cork is sealed with wax.
[Wed Aug 24 22:23:11 2011] : (2) Filica: "Now we don't know better"
[Wed Aug 24 22:23:16 2011] : (2) Filica: "Anyone's seen this before?"
[Wed Aug 24 22:23:20 2011] : (3) Donessh: ooc lol
[Wed Aug 24 22:23:22 2011] : (6) Mordecai: ooc (c) Richard Curtiss
[Wed Aug 24 22:23:37 2011] : (2) Filica: "I'd say we ask Miranda before we open the bottle"
[Wed Aug 24 22:23:42 2011] : (2) Filica: "Maybe she has an idea?"
[Wed Aug 24 22:23:54 2011] : (3) Donessh: "Very much agreed Filica!"
[Wed Aug 24 22:24:05 2011] : (6) Mordecai: "Probably some exotic poison that makes our lives forfeit if we are caught with it"
[Wed Aug 24 22:24:08 2011] : (2) Filica: "Is there nothing in this cave that can tell us what they were doing here?"
[Wed Aug 24 22:24:17 2011] : (3) Donessh: "The signet rings may also mean something to her"
[Wed Aug 24 22:25:45 2011] : (2) Filica: "and maybe with all this we'll know what we've just done..."
[Wed Aug 24 22:27:20 2011] : (1) DM: GAME END