Contents / PnP Stuff / Logs /

[Wed Aug 17 19:50:14 2011] : (1) DM: GAME START
[Wed Aug 17 19:50:18 2011] : ** (1) Fey Panther (P) found the F8 macro key **
[Wed Aug 17 19:50:43 2011] : (3) Kava: ooc Ooh, fey: who's got cold iron then?
[Wed Aug 17 19:51:26 2011] : (1) Miranda: You're talking to Miranda about dragons. She's explained that some of the merchants have been talking about a new dragon in the area.
[Wed Aug 17 19:51:54 2011] : (1) Miranda: ooc forgot what the inns in the town are called.
[Wed Aug 17 19:52:39 2011] : (1) Miranda: "I'd hurry to the Silver Hind before someone else tries to tackle the dragon."
[Wed Aug 17 19:53:07 2011] : (3) Kava: "Why would anyone want to do that?"
[Wed Aug 17 19:53:15 2011] : (5) Mordecai: "Lots of brave souls around here then!"
[Wed Aug 17 19:53:57 2011] : (4) Donessh: "Or stupid ones"
[Wed Aug 17 19:54:01 2011] : (1) Miranda: "Some foolish farmer's son or daughter inspired by tales might try."
[Wed Aug 17 19:55:01 2011] : (2) Filica: "Hmm, it takes more than tales, I suppose, to find and kill a dragon"
[Wed Aug 17 19:55:17 2011] : (2) Filica: "But let us go and gather information"
[Wed Aug 17 19:55:23 2011] : (2) Filica: "so we know which way to go"
[Wed Aug 17 19:55:24 2011] : (3) Kava: "Especially to kill one, finding one is less hard: they are rather big"
[Wed Aug 17 19:55:59 2011] : (1) Miranda: "I remember this one reckless guy who joined our band some years back who rushed into any fight no matter the odds. We had to haul him out of some pretty nasty situations."
[Wed Aug 17 19:57:04 2011] : (5) Mordecai: HP Status 34 out of 34. Surge Status: 8 out of 8
[Wed Aug 17 19:57:33 2011] : (3) Kava: "Sometimes people do their best to get killed"
[Wed Aug 17 19:57:39 2011] : (4) Donessh: "Some people love the thrill of a fight"
[Wed Aug 17 19:57:44 2011] : (3) Kava: Kava shrugs
[Wed Aug 17 19:57:45 2011] : (5) Mordecai: "Thankfully we are somewhat less rash than that"
[Wed Aug 17 19:57:48 2011] : (1) Miranda: "One time we were surprised by some remorhazes and we had to drag him away as the rest of us legged it."
[Wed Aug 17 19:58:15 2011] : (3) Kava: ooc Remember those remorhazes that ate our horses?
[Wed Aug 17 19:58:21 2011] : (1) Miranda: "Good luck in your hunting. I should be finished decoding these paper by the time you get back."
[Wed Aug 17 19:58:38 2011] : (3) Kava: "Talk to you soon, Mirande"
[Wed Aug 17 19:58:49 2011] : (3) Kava: Miranda
[Wed Aug 17 19:59:02 2011] : (2) Filica: "Yes, wish us luck"
[Wed Aug 17 19:59:12 2011] : (2) Filica: "Is the thing to do"
[Wed Aug 17 20:00:40 2011] : (2) Filica: ooc I decide we made it to the Inn
[Wed Aug 17 20:00:51 2011] : (3) Kava: ooc LOL
[Wed Aug 17 20:00:53 2011] : (2) Filica: Filica sits at the bar and takes an ale
[Wed Aug 17 20:00:56 2011] : (2) Filica: ooc lol
[Wed Aug 17 20:01:02 2011] : (2) Filica: I was thirsty ;)
[Wed Aug 17 20:01:30 2011] : (1) DM: You pass through the market square on the way to the Silver Hind. The stall holders nod and wave at you pass. It seems word of your efforts against Spider and her crew has not gone unoticed.
[Wed Aug 17 20:02:03 2011] : (4) Donessh: "We appear to be minor celebrities"
[Wed Aug 17 20:02:25 2011] : (1) DM: ooc that's a poor sentence. It seems your efforts against Spider and her crew have not gone unnoticed.
[Wed Aug 17 20:03:09 2011] : (3) Kava: "Better to not let it get to our heads, we need to be able to think clearly if we're going to outsmart a dragon"
[Wed Aug 17 20:03:58 2011] : (1) Sara: Sara the innkeeper greats you has you enter.
[Wed Aug 17 20:04:54 2011] : (5) Mordecai: "Hello there"
[Wed Aug 17 20:04:56 2011] : (1) Sara: "Welcome back, what will it be? I've just tapped a new cask of gold dragon ale."
[Wed Aug 17 20:05:11 2011] : (3) Kava: "I'll try that"
[Wed Aug 17 20:05:43 2011] : (4) Donessh: "A good omen perhaps"
[Wed Aug 17 20:05:51 2011] : (4) Donessh: "Make that two"
[Wed Aug 17 20:06:06 2011] : (1) Sara: She serves up four tankards. "This round is on the house."
[Wed Aug 17 20:06:42 2011] : (2) Filica: "Thanks!"
[Wed Aug 17 20:06:49 2011] : (1) Sara: "There are some merchants over there who might want to talk to you. There's talk of a dragon there is."
[Wed Aug 17 20:06:52 2011] : (3) Kava: "Thank you"
[Wed Aug 17 20:06:59 2011] : (2) Filica: "Gold Dragon Ale you say? Tastes pretty mighty!"
[Wed Aug 17 20:07:05 2011] : (3) Kava: "Sounds interesting"
[Wed Aug 17 20:07:26 2011] : (3) Kava: Kava saunters over to the merchants, beer in hand
[Wed Aug 17 20:07:31 2011] : (2) Filica: "Now I'm in the mood, let's go and talk to them"
[Wed Aug 17 20:07:32 2011] : (1) Sara: She points to a large table with eight men and women seated around it talking animatedly.
[Wed Aug 17 20:07:42 2011] : (2) Filica: Filica follows Kava
[Wed Aug 17 20:07:45 2011] : (3) Kava: "Hello"
[Wed Aug 17 20:07:59 2011] : (5) Mordecai: Mordecai wanders over
[Wed Aug 17 20:09:18 2011] : (1) Dorian: The oldest greats you. His short beard streaked with gray and his face tanned and weather-beated from years spent out on ships
[Wed Aug 17 20:09:38 2011] : (1) Dorian: "Are you the adventuring crew everyone's been talking about?"
[Wed Aug 17 20:09:41 2011] : (4) Donessh: Donessh joins the others
[Wed Aug 17 20:09:53 2011] : (3) Kava: "Probably, what have you heard?"
[Wed Aug 17 20:10:13 2011] : (4) Donessh: ooc brb
[Wed Aug 17 20:10:27 2011] : (1) Dorian: "There's talk that you had a hand he the local crime problem?"
[Wed Aug 17 20:11:29 2011] : (3) Kava: "Not in the problem, but in the solution"
[Wed Aug 17 20:11:56 2011] : (2) Filica: Filica grins
[Wed Aug 17 20:12:24 2011] : (1) Dorian: "Oh yes, of course. That's what I meant. Please, take a seat."
[Wed Aug 17 20:12:29 2011] : (4) Donessh: ooc back
[Wed Aug 17 20:12:32 2011] : (1) Dorian: Space is made for you around the table.
[Wed Aug 17 20:12:39 2011] : (3) Kava: "Thank you"
[Wed Aug 17 20:12:53 2011] : (3) Kava: Kava sits down, close to Dorian
[Wed Aug 17 20:12:56 2011] : (5) Mordecai: Mordecai sits with them
[Wed Aug 17 20:12:59 2011] : (1) Dorian: "Have you heard of the dragon to the west?"
[Wed Aug 17 20:13:25 2011] : (4) Donessh: Donessh sits
[Wed Aug 17 20:14:10 2011] : (3) Kava: "Not a lot, just romours there is one. Why?"
[Wed Aug 17 20:15:45 2011] : (1) Dorian: "A dragon has taken up residence on the clifftops and his terrorizing our ships."
[Wed Aug 17 20:16:02 2011] : (3) Kava: "That sounds like a major problem"
[Wed Aug 17 20:16:34 2011] : (4) Donessh: "What can you tell us about the dragon?"
[Wed Aug 17 20:16:51 2011] : (1) Dorian: "It only's been there for a few days and already its burned two ships, completely wrecking their rigging and sails, nearly crippling them."
[Wed Aug 17 20:18:53 2011] : (1) Dorian: "Raquel, captain of the Long Haul (he indicates one of the women at the table) say it with her own eyes."
[Wed Aug 17 20:19:34 2011] : (3) Kava: Kava drinks her beer
[Wed Aug 17 20:20:12 2011] : (2) Filica: ooc she can talk with her eyes ;)
[Wed Aug 17 20:20:33 2011] : (1) DM: Raquel describes the dragon as having shiny scales of a copper colour and breathing a cloud of corrosive gas. It has the body the size of a large horse with a long neck and tail the length of its body.
[Wed Aug 17 20:20:45 2011] : (1) DM: ooc saw it
[Wed Aug 17 20:22:12 2011] : (1) DM: She says it seems to be toying with the ships for sport. From the description you think its a young copper dragon. Probably newly arrived from the mountain home of its mother.
[Wed Aug 17 20:23:05 2011] : (3) Kava: "Playful young dragons can be a lot of trouble"
[Wed Aug 17 20:23:20 2011] : (1) Doian: "It seems to have a lair or nest on the cliffs where it spies on any passing shipping."
[Wed Aug 17 20:24:02 2011] : (4) Donessh: "At the top of the cliff or part way up it?"
[Wed Aug 17 20:24:27 2011] : (1) Doian: "Top of the cliffs I think."
[Wed Aug 17 20:25:21 2011] : (4) Donessh: "Thats good. I wouldn't like to be hanging from a rope as it attacks"
[Wed Aug 17 20:26:31 2011] : (4) Donessh: "Could you mark the location on a map?"
[Wed Aug 17 20:27:21 2011] : (1) Dorian: Dorian indicates a promentary about 2 days walks to the west.
[Wed Aug 17 20:28:36 2011] : (4) Donessh: "Thank you"
[Wed Aug 17 20:28:56 2011] : (4) Donessh: "What do you think, my friends?"
[Wed Aug 17 20:29:05 2011] : (1) Dorian: "There should be a considerable reward if you slay or drive off the beast. Its costing us time gold to sail out of its range."
[Wed Aug 17 20:29:06 2011] : (5) Mordecai: "We need scales"
[Wed Aug 17 20:29:18 2011] : (5) Mordecai: "These folk need our aid"
[Wed Aug 17 20:29:26 2011] : (5) Mordecai: "Amaunator is guiding us"
[Wed Aug 17 20:30:00 2011] : (3) Kava: "Scales and a reward, sounds good"
[Wed Aug 17 20:31:00 2011] : (1) Dorian: "I don't think we can provide any more information or assistance. Our business is trade not monster slaying."
[Wed Aug 17 20:31:27 2011] : (3) Kava: "Thank you for your information"
[Wed Aug 17 20:31:39 2011] : (2) Filica: "Well, I never thought I'd say that, but it seems it is our business"
[Wed Aug 17 20:31:48 2011] : (2) Filica: "So, I guess we'll go and find the beast"
[Wed Aug 17 20:32:27 2011] : (5) Mordecai: "We should ascertain if there is any way to protect ourselves from its foul breath"
[Wed Aug 17 20:33:30 2011] : (3) Kava: Muttering: "Nothing foul about dragon breath"
[Wed Aug 17 20:34:31 2011] : (4) Donessh: ooc did we ever get that shield made from the ankheg shell?
[Wed Aug 17 20:34:40 2011] : (1) Dorian: ooc yes
[Wed Aug 17 20:34:53 2011] : (4) Donessh: ooc oh hang on, I think I have it :)
[Wed Aug 17 20:35:00 2011] : (1) Dorian: ooc don't you have it Donessh? Isn't ir providing you with 5 acid resist.
[Wed Aug 17 20:35:44 2011] : (4) Donessh: "This shield should hopefully offer me some protection"
[Wed Aug 17 20:35:48 2011] : (4) Donessh: ooc :D
[Wed Aug 17 20:36:29 2011] : (3) Kava: "Let us hope so"
[Wed Aug 17 20:36:29 2011] : (4) Donessh: ooc I'd looked at the wiki and it doesn't say I have it
[Wed Aug 17 20:36:37 2011] : (5) Mordecai: ooc it does now
[Wed Aug 17 20:36:57 2011] : (1) Dorian: ooc brb
[Wed Aug 17 20:36:58 2011] : (4) Donessh: ooc too quick for me my friend :P
[Wed Aug 17 20:37:33 2011] : (4) Donessh: ooc and didn't we get some money last week with 10gp going into the kitty to make it 400gp?
[Wed Aug 17 20:38:13 2011] : (5) Mordecai: ooc could have sworn I updated that stuff
[Wed Aug 17 20:38:24 2011] : (1) DM: There are shop in town if anyone want to buy equipment.
[Wed Aug 17 20:39:44 2011] : (5) Mordecai: ooc I'm trying to see if there's anything of any use, but 4e items are kind of sucky, or probably just too expensive
[Wed Aug 17 20:40:31 2011] : (1) DM: ooc feel free to invent equipment. The stuff in the PHB is pretty thin.
[Wed Aug 17 20:40:39 2011] : (5) Mordecai: ooc I apparently have 660 GP
[Wed Aug 17 20:41:45 2011] : (2) Filica: ooc I want an arrow of true flight ;)
[Wed Aug 17 20:41:56 2011] : (3) Kava: ooc Just the one?
[Wed Aug 17 20:44:40 2011] : (2) Filica: ooc yep
[Wed Aug 17 20:46:07 2011] : (1) DM: ooc trying to find a 'random' encounter
[Wed Aug 17 20:46:55 2011] : (5) Mordecai: Mordecai seeks out the temple of Amaunator and purchases some Bracers of Respite
[Wed Aug 17 20:48:09 2011] : (5) Mordecai: ooc Daily: When an adjacent ally regains hit point, I or another adjacent ally regains 1d8 hit points
[Wed Aug 17 20:50:09 2011] : (4) Donessh: ooc liked the look of those myself
[Wed Aug 17 20:50:16 2011] : (5) Mordecai: ooc Healing keyword, and so stacks with Beacon of hope
[Wed Aug 17 20:53:13 2011] : (1) DM: ooc Would it make sense for daily item powers to be per encounter instead?
[Wed Aug 17 20:54:14 2011] : (5) Mordecai: ooc I'm happy with daily
[Wed Aug 17 20:54:23 2011] : (4) Donessh: ooc could be over-powered
[Wed Aug 17 20:54:34 2011] : (5) Mordecai: ooc I'd hope it's balanced that way
[Wed Aug 17 20:55:19 2011] : (1) DM: ooc ok
[Wed Aug 17 20:57:42 2011] : (5) Mordecai: Mordecai returns from the temple after praying and making his charitable donations
[Wed Aug 17 20:58:20 2011] : (1) DM: ooc I need to quickly create some monster nodes.
[Wed Aug 17 20:58:56 2011] : (3) Kava: "AH, you've returned"
[Wed Aug 17 21:01:28 2011] : (3) Kava: "I don't really feel like killing a dragon, it's like attacking family"
[Wed Aug 17 21:02:39 2011] : (2) Filica: ooc how much money do we have each (give or take?)
[Wed Aug 17 21:02:47 2011] : (4) Donessh: "I know what you mean Kava, but such is the way of the world"
[Wed Aug 17 21:02:56 2011] : (4) Donessh: ooc I've got 570gp
[Wed Aug 17 21:03:14 2011] : (4) Donessh: ooc can't decide what to get :s
[Wed Aug 17 21:03:52 2011] : (2) Filica: ooc I have no idea whatsoever of how much money I have
[Wed Aug 17 21:03:54 2011] : (2) Filica: ooc o.O
[Wed Aug 17 21:04:39 2011] : (5) Mordecai: Bracers of Respite: (DP; Free Action; Item). Trigger: An adjacent ally regains hit points.
Effect: I or an ally gain [1d8(1) + 0] = 1 HP

[Wed Aug 17 21:04:47 2011] : (4) Donessh: ooc current thought is.. Amulet of physical resolve - +1 to all, +2 to saves vs poison and weakened slowed or immobilized effects
[Wed Aug 17 21:04:50 2011] : (5) Mordecai: Beacon of Hope: (DP) Wisdom vs. Will [1d20(14) + 6] = 20 (Close burst 3)
Hit: Targets are weakened until the end of their next turn
Effect: Mordecai and all allies in burst regain 9 HP.

[Wed Aug 17 21:04:52 2011] : (5) Mordecai: Bracers of Respite: (DP; Free Action; Item). Trigger: An adjacent ally regains hit points.
Effect: I or an ally gain [1d8(3) + 5] = 8 HP

[Wed Aug 17 21:05:08 2011] : (5) Mordecai: ooc sorry, needed to check it out
[Wed Aug 17 21:05:11 2011] : (3) Kava: ooc I want to increase my Cha to enhance my attacks (and damage), but what can you buy for 600 gp?
[Wed Aug 17 21:05:11 2011] : (4) Donessh: ooc np
[Wed Aug 17 21:05:45 2011] : (3) Kava: ooc Where does that +5 come from, Craig?
[Wed Aug 17 21:06:01 2011] : (5) Mordecai: ooc the middle power
[Wed Aug 17 21:06:14 2011] : (3) Kava: occ Huh?
[Wed Aug 17 21:06:15 2011] : (4) Donessh: ooc are there any stat increasing items in 4e?
[Wed Aug 17 21:06:25 2011] : (3) Kava: ooc The middle of what?
[Wed Aug 17 21:06:26 2011] : (5) Mordecai: I did 3 things
[Wed Aug 17 21:06:44 2011] : (5) Mordecai: ooc the new item, my healing boost power, then the new item again
[Wed Aug 17 21:06:47 2011] : (3) Kava: ooc I can't even find potions
[Wed Aug 17 21:06:54 2011] : (2) Filica: ooc DM, I have no idea how much money I have. I haven't bought much apart from a few potions, so I'd say I have about 500 GP, is that ok?
[Wed Aug 17 21:07:01 2011] : (5) Mordecai: ooc Potions are under potions in the book ;-P
[Wed Aug 17 21:07:16 2011] : (5) Mordecai: ooc probably more like 600
[Wed Aug 17 21:07:49 2011] : (5) Mordecai: ooc I had about 60gp more than others at the start for some reason (good rolls, and little spending maybe?)
[Wed Aug 17 21:08:00 2011] : (2) Filica: ooc yeah
[Wed Aug 17 21:08:04 2011] : (1) DM: ooc say 600 gp.
[Wed Aug 17 21:08:06 2011] : (4) Donessh: ooc 600 sounds fair
[Wed Aug 17 21:08:10 2011] : (2) Filica: ooc Thanks
[Wed Aug 17 21:08:15 2011] : (2) Filica: ooc /me is tracking now
[Wed Aug 17 21:08:33 2011] : (5) Mordecai: ooc IIRC there's about 5 potions
[Wed Aug 17 21:09:01 2011] : (5) Mordecai: ooc p255 - there's 4
[Wed Aug 17 21:09:38 2011] : (1) DM: Beshadowed Mind: Recharged
[Wed Aug 17 21:10:03 2011] : (3) Kava: ooc I wasn't talking about potions in general, Craig, but about stat increasing ones
[Wed Aug 17 21:10:39 2011] : (5) Mordecai: ooc I can't see anything to do it
[Wed Aug 17 21:11:30 2011] : (2) Filica: Cash: 600 GP - 0 SP
[Wed Aug 17 21:12:58 2011] : (1) DM: ooc one more monster node... I really ought to be better at planning :(
[Wed Aug 17 21:14:39 2011] : (3) Kava: ooc And be somebody we don't recognise? ;)
[Wed Aug 17 21:14:58 2011] : (2) Filica: ooc omfg, the price of items in 4E is ridiculous. And I don't feel like we're making tons of money are we?
[Wed Aug 17 21:16:26 2011] : (4) Donessh: ooc 4e seems to be very low-magic-item-ey
[Wed Aug 17 21:18:15 2011] : (5) Mordecai: ooc and you only get 1/5th of cost on selling items (or is it 1/10th?)
[Wed Aug 17 21:19:16 2011] : (5) Mordecai: ooc Holy water is 20GP a flask, yet it costs me 50GP to make it with a ritual
[Wed Aug 17 21:19:23 2011] : (5) Mordecai: ooc that's just mental
[Wed Aug 17 21:19:55 2011] : (3) Kava: ooc Holy fuck, Batman
[Wed Aug 17 21:20:18 2011] : (2) Filica: ooc uhhhh I want a darkleaf armor :) But then, I'll have to way
[Wed Aug 17 21:20:21 2011] : (2) Filica: ooc wait
[Wed Aug 17 21:20:50 2011] : (2) Filica: ooc brb kids
[Wed Aug 17 21:20:54 2011] : (5) Mordecai: ooc Umm, maybe not
[Wed Aug 17 21:21:07 2011] : (5) Mordecai: ooc Market price... is that what I can sell it for?
[Wed Aug 17 21:21:18 2011] : (5) Mordecai: ooc If so, then it's free to create
[Wed Aug 17 21:21:37 2011] : (5) Mordecai: ooc and if so, I made a bunch of them in down time ;-)
[Wed Aug 17 21:21:50 2011] : (3) Kava: ooc LOL
[Wed Aug 17 21:22:03 2011] : (3) Kava: ooc Except for the component cost, of course
[Wed Aug 17 21:23:13 2011] : (3) Kava: ooc It looks as if this ritual will cost you 50 gp
[Wed Aug 17 21:23:43 2011] : (2) Filica: ooc so someone explain to me how this works. If I have an armor, and want to add some cool stuff
[Wed Aug 17 21:23:53 2011] : (2) Filica: ooc I just pay whatever price is listed there and hop!
[Wed Aug 17 21:24:00 2011] : (2) Filica: ooc ?
[Wed Aug 17 21:24:48 2011] : (5) Mordecai: ooc Market price is the cost to buy the scroll of the ritual - I already have that
[Wed Aug 17 21:25:02 2011] : (3) Kava: ooc OK
[Wed Aug 17 21:25:11 2011] : (5) Mordecai: ooc Component cost just says "depends on level created"
[Wed Aug 17 21:25:11 2011] : (4) Donessh: ooc not sure how to add features to existing items
[Wed Aug 17 21:25:14 2011] : (1) DM: ooc Pay the difference. What are you upgrading from and to?
[Wed Aug 17 21:25:44 2011] : (2) Filica: ooc normal leather armor
[Wed Aug 17 21:25:46 2011] : (5) Mordecai: ooc so do I still have to pay 20GP to create a level 1 potion??
[Wed Aug 17 21:25:59 2011] : (2) Filica: ooc and I'm thinking I might go with a sylvan armor
[Wed Aug 17 21:26:02 2011] : (5) Mordecai: ooc because I could just fucking buy one instead!
[Wed Aug 17 21:27:48 2011] : (2) Filica: ooc I'm confused. I'm gonna read up. I probably can't upgrade my armor
[Wed Aug 17 21:28:10 2011] : (2) Filica: ooc ah yes, I can
[Wed Aug 17 21:28:46 2011] : (2) Filica: ooc just one thing. I I want to add say another power, then I have to pay the +2 price, right?
[Wed Aug 17 21:28:53 2011] : (1) DM: ooc My monsters and map is all ready.
[Wed Aug 17 21:30:19 2011] : (2) Filica: ooc I'm not buying anything. All the stuff I need are too expensive. I'll wait till we've slain the dragon, and hope that'll do.
[Wed Aug 17 21:30:22 2011] : (3) Kava: ooc Price = nr. of powers + magical AC - price or armour now
[Wed Aug 17 21:30:27 2011] : (5) Mordecai: ooc I'm going to assume, seeing as it doesn't make any damned sense any other way that you can't just buy holy water!
[Wed Aug 17 21:31:39 2011] : (5) Mordecai: ooc if anyone wants any, just knock off 20gp per vial - does 1d10 damage to demons and undead as a minor action
[Wed Aug 17 21:31:49 2011] : (5) Mordecai: ooc range is 3/6
[Wed Aug 17 21:31:59 2011] : (2) Filica: ooc bert, I'm not getting what you said :)
[Wed Aug 17 21:33:58 2011] : (4) Donessh: ooc ?
[Wed Aug 17 21:34:25 2011] : (5) Mordecai: ooc it was H
[Wed Aug 17 21:35:35 2011] : (1) DM: ooc done shopping?
[Wed Aug 17 21:35:40 2011] : (5) Mordecai: ooc done
[Wed Aug 17 21:35:45 2011] : (3) Kava: ooc Yep
[Wed Aug 17 21:36:28 2011] : (4) Donessh: ooc aye. Got an amulet
[Wed Aug 17 21:39:07 2011] : (1) DM: Have spent some time gathering extra equipment you head out the following morning on the coastal road to the west.
[Wed Aug 17 21:39:28 2011] : (4) Donessh: ooc Anyone know what is our xp is?
[Wed Aug 17 21:40:39 2011] : (2) Filica: Holy water: Filica reaches for her belt and gulps down a potion for 10 HP - 3 potions left
[Wed Aug 17 21:41:12 2011] : (3) Kava: ooc Holy water???
[Wed Aug 17 21:41:14 2011] : (1) DM: Just after noon you come down from a high cliff into a misty low lying salt-marsh. As the walk along the earthen bank of the causeway winding through the marsh, the twisted shapes of dead trees loom out of the mist.
[Wed Aug 17 21:42:26 2011] : (1) DM: Unseen seabird call out eerily and the marsh waters make strange glooping noises.
[Wed Aug 17 21:42:56 2011] : (1) DM: You approach as pool of murky open water with a tiny island in the center.
[Wed Aug 17 21:43:02 2011] : (3) Kava: ooc I have our xp at 2993
[Wed Aug 17 21:43:03 2011] : (5) Mordecai: "What a cheery place"
[Wed Aug 17 21:43:08 2011] : (4) Donessh: ooc ty
[Wed Aug 17 21:43:25 2011] : (3) Kava: "Yes, it's a delight to be here"
[Wed Aug 17 21:44:16 2011] : (1) DM: Filica spots a large, toad like creature lurking on the island. It stands up, croaks loudly and waves its staff.
[Wed Aug 17 21:44:33 2011] : (1) DM: You spot two more toad-like creatures climbing onto the island next to you.
[Wed Aug 17 21:44:45 2011] : (4) Donessh: "I dont like the look of this"
[Wed Aug 17 21:44:46 2011] : (1) DM: Nature checks.
[Wed Aug 17 21:44:55 2011] : (3) Kava: Nature: [1d20(15) + 1] = 16
[Wed Aug 17 21:44:58 2011] : (4) Donessh: Nature: [1d20(2) + 2] = 4
[Wed Aug 17 21:45:04 2011] : (2) Filica: Nature: [1d20(8) + 2 + 1 + 5] = 16
[Wed Aug 17 21:45:06 2011] : (3) Kava: "It's weird"
[Wed Aug 17 21:45:52 2011] : (3) Kava: "Why would frogs have staffs?"
[Wed Aug 17 21:46:22 2011] : (1) DM: They're bullywugs, the petty and midlessly destructive.
[Wed Aug 17 21:46:32 2011] : (1) DM: Initiative
[Wed Aug 17 21:46:36 2011] : (1) DM: Initiative: [1d20(8) + 2 / 2 + 4] = 13
[Wed Aug 17 21:46:43 2011] : (1) DM: Initiative: [1d20(11) + 3 / 2 + 2] = 14
[Wed Aug 17 21:46:46 2011] : (4) Donessh: Initiative: [1d20(19) + 1] = 20
[Wed Aug 17 21:46:49 2011] : (1) DM: Initiative: [1d20(13) + 4 / 2 + 1] = 16
[Wed Aug 17 21:46:56 2011] : (1) DM: Initiative: [1d20(1) + 4 / 2 + 3] = 6
[Wed Aug 17 21:47:38 2011] : (2) Filica: Initiative: [1d20(20) + 3 + 2] = 25
[Wed Aug 17 21:47:41 2011] : (5) Mordecai: Initiative: [1d20(15) + 7] = 22 - Battle Intuition
[Wed Aug 17 21:48:20 2011] : (1) DM: ooc Kava, initiative
[Wed Aug 17 21:48:41 2011] : (3) Kava: Initiative: [1d20(10) + 1] = 11
[Wed Aug 17 21:48:58 2011] : (3) Kava: ooc So sorry
[Wed Aug 17 21:49:25 2011] : (1) DM: Filica?
[Wed Aug 17 21:50:04 2011] : (2) Filica: Filica advances towards the water, aiming at the largest creaure (M?)
[Wed Aug 17 21:50:19 2011] : (2) Filica: Twin Strike (lightning bow +1): (AWP) - Attack 1: [1d20(6) + 1 + 4] = 11 vs AC - Damage: [1d8(1) + 4] = 5
Twin Strike (lightning bow +1): (AWP) - Attack 2: [1d20(1) + 1 + 4] = 6 vs AC - Damage: [1d8(3) + 4] = 7
If target is quarry add [1d6(4)] = 4 damage to one attack.
Free Action: Decide all damage dealt by this weapon is lightning damage.

[Wed Aug 17 21:50:29 2011] : (1) DM: The bullywug mud load (M) looks like the leader.
[Wed Aug 17 21:50:45 2011] : (1) DM: Both arrow splash into the pool.
[Wed Aug 17 21:50:51 2011] : (2) Filica: done
[Wed Aug 17 21:50:56 2011] : (1) DM: ooc mud lord
[Wed Aug 17 21:51:01 2011] : (1) DM: Mordecai?
[Wed Aug 17 21:51:16 2011] : (5) Mordecai: Light of Arvandor: (EP). Wisdom vs. Will [1d20(16) + 6] = 22 (Area burst 1, range 5). Hit: [1d8(3) + 5] = 8 radiant damage.
Allies in burst gain a +2 power bonus to AC until my next turn

[Wed Aug 17 21:51:24 2011] : (5) Mordecai: Light of Arvandor: (EP). Wisdom vs. Will [1d20(6) + 6] = 12. Hit: [1d8(4) + 5] = 9 radiant damage.
[Wed Aug 17 21:51:40 2011] : (5) Mordecai: Done
[Wed Aug 17 21:51:42 2011] : (1) DM: ooc on?
[Wed Aug 17 21:52:08 2011] : (5) Mordecai: ooc sorry, only saw T and S
[Wed Aug 17 21:52:14 2011] : (5) Mordecai: Power of Amaunator: (EP; Free; Channel Divinity). Trigger: I hit an enemy with a power with the Radiant keyword Effect: Add an extra [1d10(8)] = 8 radiant damage to all targets hit by the power.
[Wed Aug 17 21:52:18 2011] : (5) Mordecai: Done
[Wed Aug 17 21:52:35 2011] : (1) DM: One twicher is hit
[Wed Aug 17 21:52:42 2011] : (1) DM: Donessh?
[Wed Aug 17 21:53:03 2011] : (4) Donessh: ooc how deep does the deep pool appear to be?
[Wed Aug 17 21:53:37 2011] : (1) DM: ooc the waters are very muddy and murky, its hard to tell.
[Wed Aug 17 21:53:54 2011] : (5) Mordecai: Light of Arvandor: (EP). Wisdom vs. Will [1d20(6) + 6] = 12 (Area burst 1, range 5). Hit: [1d8(7) + 5] = 12 radiant damage.
Allies in burst gain a +2 power bonus to AC until my next turn

[Wed Aug 17 21:54:04 2011] : (4) Donessh: ooc hmm, probably not a great idea in plate armour
[Wed Aug 17 21:54:14 2011] : (5) Mordecai: ooc sorry, I have no idea what did that
[Wed Aug 17 21:55:05 2011] : (4) Donessh: Donessh advances on biggest of T or S
[Wed Aug 17 21:55:17 2011] : (1) DM: T and S are the same
[Wed Aug 17 21:55:23 2011] : (1) DM: T is injured.
[Wed Aug 17 21:55:29 2011] : (4) Donessh: ooc T then
[Wed Aug 17 21:55:40 2011] : (4) Donessh: Divine Challenge: (AWP) Minor Burst 5. Effect: Target is Marked: -2 to attack other than me.
Also: [3 + 3] = 6 Radiant damage on first attack not including me before my next turn

[Wed Aug 17 21:55:45 2011] : (4) Donessh: Bolstering Strike: (AWP) To-hit vs. AC [1d20(19) + 4] = 23 - Hit: [1d10(9) + 3] = 12 damage. Gain 2 temp hp
[Wed Aug 17 21:56:05 2011] : (4) Donessh: Done
[Wed Aug 17 21:56:15 2011] : (1) DM: Donessh smacks the toad-like creature hard.
[Wed Aug 17 21:56:56 2011] : (1) Visejaw Crocodile (V): A large crocdile lunges out of the water and bites at Filica.
[Wed Aug 17 21:57:06 2011] : (1) Visejaw Crocodile (V): Bite: [1d20(12) + 10] = 22 vs AC; [1d8(2) + 4] = 6 damage and grabbed
[Wed Aug 17 21:57:20 2011] : (1) Visejaw Crocodile (V): It holds you fast in its jaws.
[Wed Aug 17 21:58:18 2011] : (1) Bullywug Mud Lord (M): The mud lord waves its staff and a ball of fire streaks out to strike at Kava and Mordecai.
[Wed Aug 17 21:58:26 2011] : (1) Bullywug Mud Lord (M): Fiery Croak: (Area burst 1 within 20) [1d20(16) + 6] = 22 vs Reflex; [1d10(10) + 4] = 14 fire and thunder damage.
[Wed Aug 17 21:58:27 2011] : (1) Bullywug Mud Lord (M): Fiery Croak: (Area burst 1 within 20) [1d20(6) + 6] = 12 vs Reflex; [1d10(2) + 4] = 6 fire and thunder damage.
[Wed Aug 17 21:58:49 2011] : (1) Bullywug Mud Lord (M): Kava take 14 fire and thunder damage.
[Wed Aug 17 21:59:35 2011] : (3) Kava: HP Status 34 out of 34. Surge Status: 7 out of 7
[Wed Aug 17 21:59:43 2011] : (1) Bullywug Twitcher (S,T): Twitcher T leaps away from Donnesh and flings a javelin at his back.
[Wed Aug 17 21:59:49 2011] : (1) Bullywug Twitcher (S,T): Spasmodic Hop: Marks end, shifts 4 squares then [1d20(19) + 7] = 26 vs AC; [2d6(1,5) + 3] = 9 damage and -4 penalty to attack against twitcher (1 turn).
[Wed Aug 17 22:00:11 2011] : (3) Kava: HP Status 20 out of 34. Surge Status: 7 out of 7
[Wed Aug 17 22:00:14 2011] : (1) Bullywug Twitcher (S,T): The javelin hits Donessh in the back.
[Wed Aug 17 22:00:17 2011] : (4) Donessh: "Urgh"
[Wed Aug 17 22:00:29 2011] : (4) Donessh: Damage: Donessh loses 2 temp HP and takes 7 damage. [Wed Aug 17 22:00:40 2011] : (1) Bullywug Twitcher (S,T): The other jabs with its javelin.
[Wed Aug 17 22:01:01 2011] : (1) Bullywug Twitcher (S,T): Javelin: [1d20(4) + 6] = 10 vs AC; [1d6(5) + 3] = 8 damage.
[Wed Aug 17 22:01:05 2011] : (1) Bullywug Twitcher (S,T): And misses
[Wed Aug 17 22:01:07 2011] : (5) Mordecai: ooc anyone want a holy water node?
[Wed Aug 17 22:01:10 2011] : (1) DM: Kava?
[Wed Aug 17 22:01:18 2011] : (4) Donessh: ooc sure
[Wed Aug 17 22:01:25 2011] : (3) Kava: Kava moves forward and targets the crocodile
[Wed Aug 17 22:01:27 2011] : (2) Filica: ooc I do
[Wed Aug 17 22:01:36 2011] : (3) Kava: Acid Orb: (AWP) To hit vs. Reflex. Ranged 20. [1d20(11) + 5] = 16, Damage: [1d10(5) + 9] = 14 HP.
[Wed Aug 17 22:01:43 2011] : (3) Kava: Done
[Wed Aug 17 22:02:21 2011] : (1) DM: Kava's acid burns at the crocodiles tough skin.
[Wed Aug 17 22:03:18 2011] : (1) Marsh Choker (C): Another creature surfaces out of the marsh behind Mordecai and attacks.
[Wed Aug 17 22:03:24 2011] : (1) Marsh Choker (C): Tentacle Claw: (reach 2) [1d20(14) + 9] = 23 vs AC; [1d8(1) + 3] = 4 damage and grabbed
[Wed Aug 17 22:03:44 2011] : (1) Marsh Choker (C): Grabbing him with its long tentacle like hands.
[Wed Aug 17 22:04:02 2011] : (1) Marsh Choker (C): Nature checks.
[Wed Aug 17 22:04:08 2011] : (5) Mordecai: Nature: [1d20(6) + 5] = 11
[Wed Aug 17 22:04:11 2011] : (4) Donessh: Nature: [1d20(1) + 2] = 3
[Wed Aug 17 22:04:20 2011] : (5) Mordecai: Damage: Mordecai takes 4 damage. [Wed Aug 17 22:04:25 2011] : (2) Filica: Nature: [1d20(19) + 2 + 1 + 5] = 27
[Wed Aug 17 22:05:18 2011] : (1) Marsh Choker (C): Filica identifies it as a marsh choker, a subspieces of the cavern choker. A stealth and oppurtunistic predator.
[Wed Aug 17 22:05:23 2011] : (3) Kava: Nature: [1d20(9) + 1] = 10
[Wed Aug 17 22:06:16 2011] : (1) Marsh Choker (C): It has a chamelion-like skin that allows it it hide easily in the marsh and its preferred tactic is to choker its prey while using them as a shield against other attackers.
[Wed Aug 17 22:06:58 2011] : (1) DM: Filica?
[Wed Aug 17 22:07:14 2011] : (2) Filica: ooc how do I get out of the jaws?
[Wed Aug 17 22:07:51 2011] : (1) DM: ooc see escape page 288
[Wed Aug 17 22:08:46 2011] : (2) Filica: Athletics: [1d20(5) + 2 + 1 + 5] = 13
[Wed Aug 17 22:09:17 2011] : (1) DM: ooc Failed
[Wed Aug 17 22:09:26 2011] : (1) DM: You struggle but don't break free.
[Wed Aug 17 22:09:51 2011] : (2) Filica: Filica can't shake the powerful grip of the crocodile like creature
[Wed Aug 17 22:10:00 2011] : (2) Filica: ooc I can't do anything else I suppose?
[Wed Aug 17 22:10:15 2011] : (5) Mordecai: ooc you can still try to attack
[Wed Aug 17 22:10:16 2011] : (1) DM: ooc escape is a move so you can still attack the creature.
[Wed Aug 17 22:10:19 2011] : (5) Mordecai: ooc I think
[Wed Aug 17 22:10:46 2011] : (2) Filica: Filica grabs her sword and tries to strike at the beast
[Wed Aug 17 22:10:54 2011] : (5) Mordecai: ooc -2 to atack (immobile)
[Wed Aug 17 22:11:23 2011] : (1) DM: ooc no
[Wed Aug 17 22:11:24 2011] : (2) Filica: Longsword: [1d20(20) + 2 + 3] = 25 vs AC - Damage:[1d8(1) + 2] = 3
[Wed Aug 17 22:11:42 2011] : (1) DM: Filica lightly hits the crocodile.
[Wed Aug 17 22:12:13 2011] : (2) Filica: ooc are both my arms free?
[Wed Aug 17 22:12:16 2011] : (2) Filica: ooc :)
[Wed Aug 17 22:12:25 2011] : (2) Filica: done.
[Wed Aug 17 22:12:42 2011] : (1) DM: Mordecai?
[Wed Aug 17 22:13:02 2011] : (5) Mordecai: Mordecai attempts to break free
[Wed Aug 17 22:13:06 2011] : (5) Mordecai: Athletics: [1d20(2) + 1] = 3
[Wed Aug 17 22:13:32 2011] : (5) Mordecai: Failing this, Mordecai attacks with his sword
[Wed Aug 17 22:13:36 2011] : (5) Mordecai: Recovery Strike: (AWP) Str vs. AC [1d20(10) + 4] = 14. Hit: [1d8(4) + 1] = 5 damage.
The next ally to hit the target before the end of my next turn regains 11 HP

[Wed Aug 17 22:13:46 2011] : (1) DM: Miss
[Wed Aug 17 22:13:55 2011] : (5) Mordecai: Done
[Wed Aug 17 22:14:00 2011] : (1) DM: Donessh?
[Wed Aug 17 22:14:05 2011] : (4) Donessh: Donessh spits over his shoulder at T&C
[Wed Aug 17 22:14:09 2011] : (4) Donessh: Dragon Breath: (EP) Minor Blast 3/Ranged 10, Burst 2:
Primary Attack: To-hit vs. Reflex [1d20(13) + 4 + 0] = 17 - Hit: [1d6(5) + 1] = 6 Acid damage.

[Wed Aug 17 22:14:11 2011] : (4) Donessh: Dragon Breath Extra Attacks: To-hit vs. Reflex [1d20(12) + 4 + 0] = 16
[Wed Aug 17 22:14:13 2011] : (5) Mordecai: ooc it's actually a mace ;-)
[Wed Aug 17 22:14:52 2011] : (1) DM: Both hit
[Wed Aug 17 22:15:03 2011] : (4) Donessh: ... before attacking S
[Wed Aug 17 22:15:11 2011] : (4) Donessh: Righteous Smite: (EP) To-hit vs. AC [1d20(1) + 4 + 0] = 5 - Hit: [2d10(6,5) + 3] = 14 damage. Self and all allies within 5 squares gain 7 Temporary Hit Points
[Wed Aug 17 22:15:28 2011] : (1) Bullywug Twitcher (S,T): S gets a OA for using a ranged attack.
[Wed Aug 17 22:15:33 2011] : (1) Bullywug Twitcher (S,T): Javelin: [1d20(10) + 6] = 16 vs AC; [1d6(5) + 3] = 8 damage.
[Wed Aug 17 22:15:38 2011] : (1) Bullywug Twitcher (S,T): It misses
[Wed Aug 17 22:15:43 2011] : (1) Bullywug Twitcher (S,T): As do you.
[Wed Aug 17 22:15:46 2011] : (4) Donessh: shift infront of S
[Wed Aug 17 22:15:48 2011] : (4) Donessh: done
[Wed Aug 17 22:15:54 2011] : (5) Mordecai: ooc boo, no temp HPs!
[Wed Aug 17 22:16:08 2011] : (1) Visejaw Crocodile (V): The crocdile clamps down on Filica
[Wed Aug 17 22:16:12 2011] : (1) Visejaw Crocodile (V): Clamping Jaws: [1d20(4) + 10] = 14 vs AC; [1d8(8) + 3] = 11 damage. Miss: 5 damage
[Wed Aug 17 22:16:29 2011] : (1) Visejaw Crocodile (V): But it doesn't get a good grip (only 5 damage).
[Wed Aug 17 22:17:12 2011] : (1) Bullywug Mud Lord (M): The toady leader croaks loudly and sends another burst of fire at Kava and Filica.
[Wed Aug 17 22:17:15 2011] : (1) Bullywug Mud Lord (M): Fiery Croak: (Area burst 1 within 20) [1d20(19) + 6] = 25 vs Reflex; [1d10(9) + 4] = 13 fire and thunder damage.
[Wed Aug 17 22:17:16 2011] : (1) Bullywug Mud Lord (M): Fiery Croak: (Area burst 1 within 20) [1d20(14) + 6] = 20 vs Reflex; [1d10(2) + 4] = 6 fire and thunder damage.
[Wed Aug 17 22:17:31 2011] : (1) Bullywug Mud Lord (M): Kava, 13 damage. Filica, 6 damage.
[Wed Aug 17 22:17:45 2011] : (2) Filica: HP & surge status: Healing Surges: 7 out of 7 || HP: 24 out of 35 + 0 temp
[Wed Aug 17 22:18:10 2011] : (3) Kava: Damage: [Wed Aug 17 22:18:12 2011] : (1) Bullywug Twitcher (S,T): Twitcher T flings a Javalin at Kava.
[Wed Aug 17 22:18:16 2011] : (1) Bullywug Twitcher (S,T): Javelin: (Ranged 10/20) [1d20(9) + 8] = 17 vs AC; [1d6(6) + 3] = 9 damage.
[Wed Aug 17 22:18:18 2011] : (2) Filica: ooc 6 or 5 damage?
[Wed Aug 17 22:18:26 2011] : (1) Bullywug Twitcher (S,T): And its.
[Wed Aug 17 22:18:34 2011] : (1) Bullywug Twitcher (S,T): And hits.
[Wed Aug 17 22:18:55 2011] : (1) Bullywug Twitcher (S,T): Twitcher T hops away and throws another javelin at Kava
[Wed Aug 17 22:18:56 2011] : (3) Kava: Damage: Kava takes 9 damage. [Wed Aug 17 22:18:58 2011] : (2) Filica: ooc your node says 5 on miss
[Wed Aug 17 22:19:08 2011] : (3) Kava: Kava is down
[Wed Aug 17 22:19:17 2011] : (1) Bullywug Twitcher (S,T): ooc 5 from the croc, 6 from the mud lord's spell.
[Wed Aug 17 22:19:40 2011] : (1) Bullywug Twitcher (S,T): Twitcher T aims at Mordecai instead.
[Wed Aug 17 22:19:41 2011] : (2) Filica: HP & surge status: Healing Surges: 7 out of 7 || HP: 18 out of 35 + 0 temp
[Wed Aug 17 22:20:11 2011] : (1) Bullywug Twitcher (S,T): S that is not T.
[Wed Aug 17 22:20:15 2011] : (1) Bullywug Twitcher (S,T): Spasmodic Hop: Marks end, shifts 4 squares then [1d20(19) + 7] = 26 vs AC; [2d6(5,6) + 3] = 14 damage and -4 penalty to attack against twitcher (1 turn).
[Wed Aug 17 22:20:30 2011] : (1) Bullywug Twitcher (S,T): A well aimed javelin pierces Mordecai's armor.
[Wed Aug 17 22:20:39 2011] : (1) DM: Kava?
[Wed Aug 17 22:20:50 2011] : (5) Mordecai: Damage: Mordecai takes 14 damage. [Wed Aug 17 22:20:55 2011] : (1) DM: ooc Oops. T is dead..
[Wed Aug 17 22:21:12 2011] : (1) DM: ooc Kava, regain 9 HP.
[Wed Aug 17 22:21:24 2011] : (3) Kava: ooc OK
[Wed Aug 17 22:21:27 2011] : (4) Donessh: ooc phew
[Wed Aug 17 22:22:09 2011] : (3) Kava: HP Status 7 out of 34. Surge Status: 7 out of 7
[Wed Aug 17 22:22:26 2011] : (3) Kava: Kava never fell down
[Wed Aug 17 22:22:43 2011] : (3) Kava: ooc Is it my turn?
[Wed Aug 17 22:22:53 2011] : (1) DM: ooc yes
[Wed Aug 17 22:23:06 2011] : (3) Kava: Kava targets the crocodile again
[Wed Aug 17 22:23:14 2011] : (3) Kava: Dragon Breath Acid (1): (EP; Minor) To hit vs. Reflex. Close blast 3. [1d20(8) + 7] = 15, Damage: [1d6(6) + 1] = 7 HP. My Dragon Breath targets only enemies in the area; allies in area gain +1 to attack rolls.
[Wed Aug 17 22:23:19 2011] : (3) Kava: Acid Orb: (AWP) To hit vs. Reflex. Ranged 20. [1d20(2) + 6] = 8, Damage: [1d10(9) + 9] = 18 HP.
[Wed Aug 17 22:23:27 2011] : (3) Kava: Done
[Wed Aug 17 22:23:36 2011] : (1) DM: Hit with the breath.
[Wed Aug 17 22:23:57 2011] : (3) Kava: ooc And Filica gets +1 to attack until the end of my next turn
[Wed Aug 17 22:24:01 2011] : (1) Marsh Choker (C): The choker squeezes Mordecai
[Wed Aug 17 22:24:09 2011] : (1) Marsh Choker (C): Choke: [1d20(6) + 9] = 15 vs Fort.; [1d8(2) + 3] = 5 damage
[Wed Aug 17 22:24:27 2011] : (1) DM: Filica?
[Wed Aug 17 22:24:30 2011] : (5) Mordecai: Damage: Mordecai takes 5 damage. [Wed Aug 17 22:26:17 2011] : (2) Filica: Filica tries again to escape
[Wed Aug 17 22:26:48 2011] : (2) Filica: Athletics: [1d20(16) + 2 + 1 + 5] = 24
[Wed Aug 17 22:27:11 2011] : (1) DM: Filica prises the jaws apart and breaks free.
[Wed Aug 17 22:27:33 2011] : (2) Filica: Filica manages to jump out of the creature's jaws and strikes it with all her might
[Wed Aug 17 22:28:11 2011] : (2) Filica: ooc hmm, I'm one square away because of reach?
[Wed Aug 17 22:28:20 2011] : (2) Filica: ooc can I hit it from where I am?
[Wed Aug 17 22:28:30 2011] : (2) Filica: ooc thx :)
[Wed Aug 17 22:28:31 2011] : (1) DM: ooc I've moved you back
[Wed Aug 17 22:28:37 2011] : (2) Filica: Evasive strike (longsword): (EP) You can shift 5 sq. ( wisdom mod+Swift Footwork) either before or after the attack
Attack: Longsword:[1d20(15) + 2 + 3 + 2] = 22 - Damage: [2d8(6,5) + 2] = 13

[Wed Aug 17 22:28:53 2011] : (2) Filica: done.
[Wed Aug 17 22:29:02 2011] : (1) DM: Filica slashes with her sword and quickly bounds back out of reach.
[Wed Aug 17 22:29:39 2011] : (1) DM: Mordecai?
[Wed Aug 17 22:29:40 2011] : (5) Mordecai: Mordecai attempts to break free again
[Wed Aug 17 22:29:46 2011] : (5) Mordecai: Athletics: [1d20(6) + 1] = 7
[Wed Aug 17 22:30:00 2011] : (5) Mordecai: Beacon of Hope: (DP) Wisdom vs. Will [1d20(9) + 6] = 15 (Close burst 3)
Hit: Targets are weakened until the end of their next turn
Effect: Mordecai and all allies in burst regain 9 HP.

[Wed Aug 17 22:30:18 2011] : (4) Donessh: Healing: Regain 9 HP. [Wed Aug 17 22:30:19 2011] : (5) Mordecai: Healing: Regain 9 HP. [Wed Aug 17 22:30:40 2011] : (5) Mordecai: ooc it's that node that's wrong
[Wed Aug 17 22:31:00 2011] : (1) DM: The choker is weakened.
[Wed Aug 17 22:31:16 2011] : (5) Mordecai: HP Status 19 out of 34. Surge Status: 8 out of 8
[Wed Aug 17 22:31:35 2011] : (5) Mordecai: ooc it's adding double healing value
[Wed Aug 17 22:31:39 2011] : (4) Donessh: ooc I think its adding your surge value all the time
[Wed Aug 17 22:31:42 2011] : (3) Kava: ooc Was I in that burst?
[Wed Aug 17 22:31:52 2011] : (1) DM: ooc yes
[Wed Aug 17 22:32:04 2011] : (5) Mordecai: ooc all 4 of us
[Wed Aug 17 22:32:32 2011] : (1) DM: ooc Donessh isn't
[Wed Aug 17 22:32:54 2011] : (4) Donessh: ooc bum
[Wed Aug 17 22:32:55 2011] : (5) Mordecai: ooc d'oh I keep thining it's burst 5
[Wed Aug 17 22:33:01 2011] : (4) Donessh: Damage: Donessh takes 9 damage. [Wed Aug 17 22:33:16 2011] : (4) Donessh: ooc so do I for some reason
[Wed Aug 17 22:33:38 2011] : (5) Mordecai: Mordecai heals Donessh
[Wed Aug 17 22:33:40 2011] : (5) Mordecai: Healing Word: (EP; minor). Effect: The target can spend a healing surge and regain an additional [1d6(3) + 9] = 12 HP (on top of their surge value; Range 5)
[Wed Aug 17 22:33:47 2011] : (5) Mordecai: Done
[Wed Aug 17 22:33:53 2011] : (1) DM: Donessh?
[Wed Aug 17 22:33:58 2011] : (4) Donessh: Magical Healing: Regain 22 HP. [Wed Aug 17 22:34:08 2011] : (2) Filica: HP & surge status: Healing Surges: 7 out of 7 || HP: 27 out of 35 + 0 temp
[Wed Aug 17 22:34:35 2011] : (3) Kava: Healing: Regain 0 HP. [Wed Aug 17 22:34:50 2011] : (3) Kava: ooc What?
[Wed Aug 17 22:35:06 2011] : (4) Donessh: ooc thinking...
[Wed Aug 17 22:35:13 2011] : (4) Donessh: ooc choker or croc...
[Wed Aug 17 22:35:35 2011] : (3) Kava: HP Status 25 out of 34. Surge Status: 7 out of 7
[Wed Aug 17 22:35:53 2011] : (4) Donessh: Donessh advances on the choker
[Wed Aug 17 22:35:56 2011] : (4) Donessh: Donessh advances on the choker
[Wed Aug 17 22:36:05 2011] : (4) Donessh: Divine Challenge: (AWP) Minor Burst 5. Effect: Target is Marked: -2 to attack other than me.
Also: [3 + 3] = 6 Radiant damage on first attack not including me before my next turn

[Wed Aug 17 22:36:10 2011] : (4) Donessh: Blood of the Mighty: (DP) Melee:
To-hit vs. AC [1d20(5) + 4 + 0] = 9 - Hit: [4d10(8,6,5,8) + 3] = 30 damage. Donessh takes 5 damage.

[Wed Aug 17 22:36:24 2011] : (4) Donessh: Damage: Donessh takes 5 damage. [Wed Aug 17 22:36:27 2011] : (4) Donessh: done
[Wed Aug 17 22:36:49 2011] : (4) Donessh: ooc that attack hasn't hit yet
[Wed Aug 17 22:37:05 2011] : (1) DM: ooc it really wants to miss.
[Wed Aug 17 22:37:50 2011] : (1) DM: The choker moves Mordecai into the way, blocking Donessh's strike.
[Wed Aug 17 22:38:20 2011] : (1) DM: Fortunatly Donessh's attack was clumsy and he only deals a glancing blow to Mordecai.
[Wed Aug 17 22:38:55 2011] : (1) Visejaw Crocodile (V): The croc advances on Kava.
[Wed Aug 17 22:38:59 2011] : (1) Visejaw Crocodile (V): Bite: [1d20(11) + 10] = 21 vs AC; [1d8(5) + 4] = 9 damage and grabbed
[Wed Aug 17 22:39:11 2011] : (1) Visejaw Crocodile (V): Biting and pinning her in its jaws.
[Wed Aug 17 22:39:27 2011] : (3) Kava: Damage: Kava takes 9 damage. [Wed Aug 17 22:39:27 2011] : (5) Mordecai: ooc did I get hit?
[Wed Aug 17 22:39:37 2011] : (1) Bullywug Mud Lord (M): ooc no.
[Wed Aug 17 22:39:57 2011] : (1) Bullywug Mud Lord (M): The toad leader casts again at Donessh, Mordecai and Filica.
[Wed Aug 17 22:40:08 2011] : (1) Bullywug Mud Lord (M): Fiery Croak: (Area burst 1 within 20) [1d20(12) + 6] = 18 vs Reflex; [1d10(10) + 4] = 14 fire and thunder damage.
[Wed Aug 17 22:40:09 2011] : (1) Bullywug Mud Lord (M): Fiery Croak: (Area burst 1 within 20) [1d20(9) + 6] = 15 vs Reflex; [1d10(2) + 4] = 6 fire and thunder damage.
[Wed Aug 17 22:40:10 2011] : (1) Bullywug Mud Lord (M): Fiery Croak: (Area burst 1 within 20) [1d20(19) + 6] = 25 vs Reflex; [1d10(8) + 4] = 12 fire and thunder damage.
[Wed Aug 17 22:40:12 2011] : (5) Mordecai: ooc The term enlarged fireball comes to mind
[Wed Aug 17 22:40:18 2011] : (2) Filica: Second Chance: (EP-immediate reaction) (racial power) Once per encounter, if hit, force opponent to re-roll attack at -2 (thanks to Halfling agility feat)
[Wed Aug 17 22:40:27 2011] : (1) Bullywug Mud Lord (M): Fiery Croak: (Area burst 1 within 20) [1d20(4) + 6] = 10 vs Reflex; [1d10(9) + 4] = 13 fire and thunder damage.
[Wed Aug 17 22:40:35 2011] : (2) Filica: ooc wooohooo
[Wed Aug 17 22:40:52 2011] : (3) Kava: ooc Nice one :-D
[Wed Aug 17 22:40:53 2011] : (5) Mordecai: Damage: Mordecai takes 6 damage. [Wed Aug 17 22:40:56 2011] : (2) Filica: Filica ducks the attack
[Wed Aug 17 22:41:02 2011] : (1) Bullywug Mud Lord (M): Donessh, 14 damage. Mordecai 6 damage. And nimble Filica: None.
[Wed Aug 17 22:41:12 2011] : (4) Donessh: Damage: Donessh takes 14 damage. [Wed Aug 17 22:41:27 2011] : (1) Bullywug Twitcher (S,T): The remaining twitcher flings a javelin at Filica
[Wed Aug 17 22:41:32 2011] : (1) Bullywug Twitcher (S,T): Javelin: (Ranged 10/20) [1d20(16) + 8] = 24 vs AC; [1d6(5) + 3] = 8 damage.
[Wed Aug 17 22:41:37 2011] : (1) Bullywug Twitcher (S,T): And hits.
[Wed Aug 17 22:41:41 2011] : (1) DM: Kava?
[Wed Aug 17 22:42:03 2011] : (2) Filica: HP & surge status: Healing Surges: 7 out of 7 || HP: 19 out of 35 + 0 temp
[Wed Aug 17 22:42:10 2011] : (3) Kava: Kava tries to break free before attacking
[Wed Aug 17 22:42:12 2011] : (3) Kava: Acrobatics: [1d20(7) + 1] = 8
[Wed Aug 17 22:42:18 2011] : (1) DM: Failed.
[Wed Aug 17 22:42:41 2011] : (3) Kava: Melee Basic Attack - Staff of Fiery Might: [1d20(6) + 10] = 16, Damage: [1d10(9) + 5] = 14 HP
[Wed Aug 17 22:42:48 2011] : (3) Kava: Done
[Wed Aug 17 22:42:52 2011] : (1) DM: Miss
[Wed Aug 17 22:43:15 2011] : (1) DM: ooc FYI, you could have used a spell, it doesn't get an OA because its biting you.
[Wed Aug 17 22:43:28 2011] : (1) Marsh Choker (C): The choker squeeze Mordecai again.
[Wed Aug 17 22:43:31 2011] : (3) Kava: ooc OK
[Wed Aug 17 22:43:36 2011] : (1) Marsh Choker (C): Choke: [1d20(2) + 9] = 11 vs Fort.; [1d8(4) + 3] = 7 damage
[Wed Aug 17 22:43:48 2011] : (1) Marsh Choker (C): But Mordecai resists.
[Wed Aug 17 22:43:52 2011] : (1) DM: Filica?
[Wed Aug 17 22:44:56 2011] : ** That's the Tab key, Dave
[Wed Aug 17 22:45:02 2011] : (2) Filica: Filica prepares her bow and aims at V
[Wed Aug 17 22:45:27 2011] : (2) Filica: Twin Strike (lightning bow +1): (AWP) - Attack 1: [1d20(13) + 1 + 4] = 18 vs AC - Damage: [1d8(3) + 4] = 7
Twin Strike (lightning bow +1): (AWP) - Attack 2: [1d20(17) + 1 + 4] = 22 vs AC - Damage: [1d8(6) + 4] = 10
If target is quarry add [1d6(3)] = 3 damage to one attack.
Free Action: Decide all damage dealt by this weapon is lightning damage.

[Wed Aug 17 22:45:39 2011] : (2) Filica: target is quarry
[Wed Aug 17 22:45:44 2011] : (1) DM: One arrow hits.
[Wed Aug 17 22:46:02 2011] : (1) DM: The croc looks quite close to death now.
[Wed Aug 17 22:46:08 2011] : (2) Filica: done.
[Wed Aug 17 22:46:14 2011] : (1) DM: Mordecai?
[Wed Aug 17 22:46:16 2011] : (3) Kava: ooc About time!
[Wed Aug 17 22:46:42 2011] : (5) Mordecai: Mordecai attempts to break free again
[Wed Aug 17 22:46:49 2011] : (5) Mordecai: Athletics: [1d20(16) + 1] = 17
[Wed Aug 17 22:47:22 2011] : (1) DM: Nope.
[Wed Aug 17 22:47:26 2011] : (5) Mordecai: Memory of a Thousand Lifetimes: (EP; No action; Racial Power). Trigger: I dislike the result of an attack roll, skill check ability check or saving throw. Effect: Add [1d6(6)] = 6 to the triggering roll.
[Wed Aug 17 22:47:35 2011] : (1) DM: Mordecai breaks free.
[Wed Aug 17 22:47:54 2011] : (1) DM: ooc can shift one square
[Wed Aug 17 22:47:57 2011] : (4) Donessh: ooc nice
[Wed Aug 17 22:48:16 2011] : (5) Mordecai: Healing Word: (EP; minor). Effect: The target can spend a healing surge and regain an additional [1d6(1) + 9] = 10 HP (on top of their surge value; Range 5)
[Wed Aug 17 22:48:30 2011] : (5) Mordecai: Mordecai helps Kava
[Wed Aug 17 22:48:41 2011] : (5) Mordecai: Gaze of Defiance: (AWP) wisdom vs. Will [1d20(18) + 6] = 24 (range 5)
Hit: [1d8(2) + 5] = 7 psychic damage and allies gain a +1 power bonus to attacks vs the target until the end of my next turn. Increase to +3 if they attack me before then.

[Wed Aug 17 22:48:56 2011] : (5) Mordecai: Then attacks the croc
[Wed Aug 17 22:48:58 2011] : (5) Mordecai: Done
[Wed Aug 17 22:49:56 2011] : (1) DM: The croc lets go of Kava and its slumps into the marsh, dead.
[Wed Aug 17 22:50:10 2011] : (1) DM: Donessh?
[Wed Aug 17 22:50:13 2011] : (3) Kava: Magical Healing: Regain 19 HP. [Wed Aug 17 22:50:27 2011] : (4) Donessh: Donessh attacks the choker again
[Wed Aug 17 22:50:38 2011] : (4) Donessh: Holy Strike: (AWP) To-hit vs. AC [1d20(12) + 5] = 17 - Hit: [1d10(2) + 3] = 5 radiant damage. +2 if target is marked
[Wed Aug 17 22:50:45 2011] : (1) DM: Hit
[Wed Aug 17 22:51:15 2011] : (4) Donessh: done
[Wed Aug 17 22:51:47 2011] : (1) Bullywug Mud Lord (M): The mud lord croaks happily at seeing its enemies clustered together.
[Wed Aug 17 22:51:56 2011] : (1) Bullywug Mud Lord (M): Fiery Croak: (Area burst 1 within 20) [1d20(2) + 6] = 8 vs Reflex; [1d10(10) + 4] = 14 fire and thunder damage.
[Wed Aug 17 22:51:58 2011] : (1) Bullywug Mud Lord (M): Fiery Croak: (Area burst 1 within 20) [1d20(16) + 6] = 22 vs Reflex; [1d10(1) + 4] = 5 fire and thunder damage.
[Wed Aug 17 22:51:59 2011] : (1) Bullywug Mud Lord (M): Fiery Croak: (Area burst 1 within 20) [1d20(19) + 6] = 25 vs Reflex; [1d10(4) + 4] = 8 fire and thunder damage.
[Wed Aug 17 22:52:20 2011] : (1) Bullywug Mud Lord (M): 5 damage to Kava, 8 damage to Filica.
[Wed Aug 17 22:52:34 2011] : (2) Filica: HP & surge status: Healing Surges: 7 out of 7 || HP: 11 out of 35 + 0 temp
[Wed Aug 17 22:52:36 2011] : (3) Kava: Damage: Kava takes 5 damage. [Wed Aug 17 22:52:51 2011] : (1) Bullywug Twitcher (S,T): Twitcher hops closers to Java and stabs with a javelin
[Wed Aug 17 22:52:56 2011] : (1) Bullywug Twitcher (S,T): Javelin: [1d20(12) + 6] = 18 vs AC; [1d6(4) + 3] = 7 damage.
[Wed Aug 17 22:53:04 2011] : (1) Bullywug Twitcher (S,T): Hit
[Wed Aug 17 22:53:11 2011] : (1) DM: Kava?
[Wed Aug 17 22:53:36 2011] : (3) Kava: Damage: Kava takes 7 damage. [Wed Aug 17 22:53:49 2011] : (3) Kava: Kava attacks the twitcher
[Wed Aug 17 22:53:56 2011] : (3) Kava: Teleport Bash (1): (EP) To hit vs. Fortitude. Melee 1 [1d20(18) + 5] = 23, Damage: [1d8(3) + 9] = 12 HP. Target teleports [1d6(5)] = 5 squares away from its original location. After the teleport, all creatures adjacent to the target take 5 thunder damage.
[Wed Aug 17 22:54:17 2011] : (3) Kava: Moving back and done
[Wed Aug 17 22:54:52 2011] : (5) Mordecai: ooc why not port it near the choker?
[Wed Aug 17 22:55:03 2011] : (1) DM: ooc yeah, its in range
[Wed Aug 17 22:55:19 2011] : (3) Kava: ooc OK, but I thought it had to be in the direction of my attack
[Wed Aug 17 22:55:37 2011] : (5) Mordecai: ooc it's a teleport, not a push
[Wed Aug 17 22:55:48 2011] : (3) Kava: ooc OK
[Wed Aug 17 22:56:08 2011] : (1) DM: Kava strikes the bullywug, magic sparks and sends the creature next to the chocker. It appears with and ear shattering boom.
[Wed Aug 17 22:56:31 2011] : (1) Marsh Choker (C): The choker attacks Donessh
[Wed Aug 17 22:56:34 2011] : (1) Marsh Choker (C): Tentacle Claw: (reach 2) [1d20(11) + 9] = 20 vs AC; [1d8(6) + 3] = 9 damage and grabbed
[Wed Aug 17 22:56:39 2011] : (1) Marsh Choker (C): Miss
[Wed Aug 17 22:57:21 2011] : (1) Marsh Choker (C): The hooks on its broad paws scraping harmlessly on his shield.
[Wed Aug 17 22:57:28 2011] : (5) Mordecai: "Filica, I will heal you in a moment, just stay there"
[Wed Aug 17 22:57:40 2011] : (1) Marsh Choker (C): It shifts back.
[Wed Aug 17 22:57:48 2011] : (1) DM: Filica?
[Wed Aug 17 22:58:25 2011] : (2) Filica: Filica nocks two arrows and fires
[Wed Aug 17 22:58:30 2011] : (2) Filica: Split the tree (lightning bow): (DP) - Attack 1: [1d20(6) + 1 + 4] = 11 vs AC - Damage: [2d8(4,1) + 4] = 9 HP
Split the tree (lightning bow +1):(DP) - Attack 2: [1d20(7) + 1 + 4] = 12 vs AC - Damage: [2d8(4,6) + 4] = 14
If target is quarry add [1d6(3)] = 3 damage to one attack.
Two creatures within 3sq. of each other. You fire two arrows at once. Take best of two attacks and apply it to both targets.

[Wed Aug 17 22:58:41 2011] : (2) Filica: S is quarry
[Wed Aug 17 22:58:49 2011] : (1) DM: Both miss.
[Wed Aug 17 22:58:52 2011] : (2) Filica: ooc not that it helps
[Wed Aug 17 22:58:59 2011] : (2) Filica: done.
[Wed Aug 17 22:59:10 2011] : (1) DM: Mordecai?
[Wed Aug 17 22:59:16 2011] : (5) Mordecai: Mordecai expends an action point
[Wed Aug 17 22:59:18 2011] : (5) Mordecai: Mordecai restores an expended power
[Wed Aug 17 22:59:39 2011] : (5) Mordecai: Mordecai heals Filica
[Wed Aug 17 22:59:42 2011] : (5) Mordecai: Healing Word: (EP; minor). Effect: The target can spend a healing surge and regain an additional [1d6(4) + 9] = 13 HP (on top of their surge value; Range 5)
[Wed Aug 17 22:59:54 2011] : (5) Mordecai: Bracers of Respite: (DP; Free Action; Item). Trigger: An adjacent ally regains hit points.
Effect: I or an ally gain [1d8(4) + 5] = 9 HP

[Wed Aug 17 23:00:11 2011] : (5) Mordecai: Healing: Regain 9 HP. [Wed Aug 17 23:00:34 2011] : (2) Filica: Healing surges: Thanks to some good fortune, Filica spends a healing surge and regains 8 HP
[Wed Aug 17 23:00:35 2011] : (5) Mordecai: Mordecai spins around and blasts the two enemies nearby
[Wed Aug 17 23:00:39 2011] : (5) Mordecai: Divine Glow: (EP). Wisdom vs. Reflex [1d20(3) + 6] = 9 (Close blast 3). Hit: [1d8(1) + 5] = 6 radiant damage.
Effect: All allies in blast gain a +2 power bonus to attack rolls until end of my next turn.

[Wed Aug 17 23:00:45 2011] : (5) Mordecai: Divine Glow: (EP). Wisdom vs. Reflex [1d20(14) + 6] = 20. Hit: [1d8(2) + 5] = 7 radiant damage.
[Wed Aug 17 23:00:54 2011] : (5) Mordecai: Done
[Wed Aug 17 23:00:58 2011] : (2) Filica: HP & surge status: Healing Surges: 7 out of 7 || HP: 33 out of 35 + 0 temp
[Wed Aug 17 23:01:10 2011] : (1) DM: The bullywug recoils from the pain of the attack.
[Wed Aug 17 23:01:31 2011] : (1) DM: Donessh?
[Wed Aug 17 23:01:50 2011] : (4) Donessh: Donessh steps into the marsh enticing both creatures to attack him
[Wed Aug 17 23:02:15 2011] : (4) Donessh: attacking the choker
[Wed Aug 17 23:02:22 2011] : (4) Donessh: Divine Challenge: (AWP) Minor Burst 5. Effect: Target is Marked: -2 to attack other than me.
Also: [3 + 3] = 6 Radiant damage on first attack not including me before my next turn

[Wed Aug 17 23:02:24 2011] : (4) Donessh: Bolstering Strike: (AWP) To-hit vs. AC [1d20(19) + 5] = 24 - Hit: [1d10(2) + 3] = 5 damage. Gain 2 temp hp
[Wed Aug 17 23:02:30 2011] : (1) DM: Hit
[Wed Aug 17 23:02:54 2011] : (4) Donessh: done
[Wed Aug 17 23:03:06 2011] : (1) Bullywug Mud Lord (M): The mud lord targets Mordecai and Filica.
[Wed Aug 17 23:03:08 2011] : (1) Bullywug Mud Lord (M): Fiery Croak: (Area burst 1 within 20) [1d20(9) + 6] = 15 vs Reflex; [1d10(8) + 4] = 12 fire and thunder damage.
[Wed Aug 17 23:03:10 2011] : (1) Bullywug Mud Lord (M): Fiery Croak: (Area burst 1 within 20) [1d20(13) + 6] = 19 vs Reflex; [1d10(1) + 4] = 5 fire and thunder damage.
[Wed Aug 17 23:03:23 2011] : (1) Bullywug Mud Lord (M): Hitting both.
[Wed Aug 17 23:03:29 2011] : (5) Mordecai: Damage: Mordecai takes 12 damage. [Wed Aug 17 23:03:51 2011] : (1) Bullywug Twitcher (S,T): The witcher stabs at Donesh
[Wed Aug 17 23:03:51 2011] : (2) Filica: HP & surge status: Healing Surges: 7 out of 7 || HP: 28 out of 35 + 0 temp
[Wed Aug 17 23:03:54 2011] : (1) Bullywug Twitcher (S,T): Javelin: [1d20(9) + 6] = 15 vs AC; [1d6(6) + 3] = 9 damage.
[Wed Aug 17 23:03:57 2011] : (1) Bullywug Twitcher (S,T): Miss
[Wed Aug 17 23:04:02 2011] : (1) DM: Kava?
[Wed Aug 17 23:04:18 2011] : (3) Kava: Kava attacks the mud king
[Wed Aug 17 23:04:32 2011] : (3) Kava: Acid Orb: (AWP) To hit vs. Reflex. Ranged 20. [1d20(9) + 6] = 15, Damage: [1d10(9) + 9] = 18 HP.
[Wed Aug 17 23:04:38 2011] : (1) DM: ooc stop standing next to each other!
[Wed Aug 17 23:04:41 2011] : (3) Kava: Done
[Wed Aug 17 23:05:04 2011] : (1) DM: ooc you should be two squares away from anyone else.
[Wed Aug 17 23:05:11 2011] : (3) Kava: ooc OK
[Wed Aug 17 23:05:37 2011] : (1) DM: Kava's acid orb sears the bullywugs warty skin.
[Wed Aug 17 23:06:00 2011] : (1) Marsh Choker (C): The choker attacks Donessh
[Wed Aug 17 23:06:12 2011] : (1) Marsh Choker (C): Tentacle Claw: (reach 2) [1d20(7) + 9] = 16 vs AC; [1d8(3) + 3] = 6 damage and grabbed
[Wed Aug 17 23:06:15 2011] : (1) Marsh Choker (C): Miss
[Wed Aug 17 23:06:24 2011] : (1) DM: Filica?
[Wed Aug 17 23:07:57 2011] : (5) Mordecai: ooc I wanted Fil next to me to use my new item!
[Wed Aug 17 23:08:27 2011] : (2) Filica: Filica attemps again to aim at C
[Wed Aug 17 23:08:39 2011] : (2) Filica: Twin Strike (lightning bow +1): (AWP) - Attack 1: [1d20(3) + 1 + 4] = 8 vs AC - Damage: [1d8(6) + 4] = 10
Twin Strike (lightning bow +1): (AWP) - Attack 2: [1d20(8) + 1 + 4] = 13 vs AC - Damage: [1d8(6) + 4] = 10
If target is quarry add [1d6(6)] = 6 damage to one attack.
Free Action: Decide all damage dealt by this weapon is lightning damage.

[Wed Aug 17 23:08:49 2011] : (1) DM: Miss
[Wed Aug 17 23:08:49 2011] : (2) Filica: done
[Wed Aug 17 23:09:04 2011] : (1) DM: ooc sure you won't want to move?
[Wed Aug 17 23:09:07 2011] : (4) Donessh: ooc MOVE!!!
[Wed Aug 17 23:09:43 2011] : (5) Mordecai: Mordecai steps away from Filica
[Wed Aug 17 23:09:43 2011] : (2) Filica: Filica moves away from Mordecai to split the Lord's target
[Wed Aug 17 23:09:56 2011] : (1) DM: Mordecai?
[Wed Aug 17 23:09:58 2011] : (5) Mordecai: ooc who looks most injured?
[Wed Aug 17 23:10:36 2011] : (4) Donessh: ooc bloodied, but thats ok for now
[Wed Aug 17 23:10:43 2011] : (5) Mordecai: ooc enemies
[Wed Aug 17 23:11:01 2011] : (4) Donessh: ooc ahh, and there I was thinking you cared
[Wed Aug 17 23:11:06 2011] : (1) DM: All are just bloodied or close.
[Wed Aug 17 23:11:33 2011] : (5) Mordecai: Mordecai steps up and attacks S
[Wed Aug 17 23:11:38 2011] : (5) Mordecai: Recovery Strike: (AWP) Str vs. AC [1d20(2) + 4] = 6. Hit: [1d8(7) + 1] = 8 damage.
The next ally to hit the target before the end of my next turn regains 11 HP

[Wed Aug 17 23:11:43 2011] : (1) DM: Miss
[Wed Aug 17 23:11:45 2011] : (5) Mordecai: ooc damn
[Wed Aug 17 23:11:56 2011] : (2) Filica: HP & surge status: Healing Surges: 6 out of 7 || HP: 28 out of 35 + 0 temp
[Wed Aug 17 23:12:04 2011] : (5) Mordecai: Mordecai prays for healing
[Wed Aug 17 23:12:09 2011] : (5) Mordecai: Healing Word: (EP; minor). Effect: The target can spend a healing surge and regain an additional [1d6(6) + 9] = 15 HP (on top of their surge value; Range 5)
[Wed Aug 17 23:12:24 2011] : (5) Mordecai: Magical Healing: Regain 23 HP. [Wed Aug 17 23:12:28 2011] : (5) Mordecai: Done
[Wed Aug 17 23:12:53 2011] : (1) DM: ooc /me makes note to add an easily updateable and visible to all status window for HP.
[Wed Aug 17 23:13:31 2011] : (1) DM: ooc so instead of writing HP to chat your nodes would update the global window.
[Wed Aug 17 23:13:35 2011] : (1) DM: Donessh
[Wed Aug 17 23:13:41 2011] : (4) Donessh: Donessh challenges S, but keeps attacking C
[Wed Aug 17 23:13:43 2011] : (4) Donessh: Divine Challenge: (AWP) Minor Burst 5. Effect: Target is Marked: -2 to attack other than me.
Also: [3 + 3] = 6 Radiant damage on first attack not including me before my next turn

[Wed Aug 17 23:13:54 2011] : (4) Donessh: Shielding Smite: (EP) To-hit vs. AC [1d20(17) + 4 + 1] = 22 - Hit: [2d10(7,4) + 3] = 14 damage.
Effect: Target within 5 squares gains 2 power bonus to AC

[Wed Aug 17 23:14:25 2011] : (1) DM: Choker takes a heavy blow.
[Wed Aug 17 23:14:28 2011] : (4) Donessh: ooc +2AC to Mordecai
[Wed Aug 17 23:14:52 2011] : (1) DM: ooc suggest shifting away.
[Wed Aug 17 23:14:56 2011] : (4) Donessh: ooc til end my my next turn
[Wed Aug 17 23:15:21 2011] : (4) Donessh: Done
[Wed Aug 17 23:15:23 2011] : (1) DM: ooc onto the causeway ie. onto non-difficult terrain
[Wed Aug 17 23:15:44 2011] : (4) Donessh: ooc oookay
[Wed Aug 17 23:16:16 2011] : (1) Bullywug Mud Lord (M): The mud lord croaks angrily. All its enemies have clued up and moved apart.
[Wed Aug 17 23:16:23 2011] : (1) Bullywug Mud Lord (M): At Mordecai
[Wed Aug 17 23:16:34 2011] : (1) Bullywug Mud Lord (M): Fiery Croak: (Area burst 1 within 20) [1d20(19) + 6] = 25 vs Reflex; [1d10(9) + 4] = 13 fire and thunder damage.
[Wed Aug 17 23:16:44 2011] : (5) Mordecai: Damage: Mordecai takes 13 damage. [Wed Aug 17 23:16:59 2011] : (3) Kava: ooc That must hurt
[Wed Aug 17 23:17:27 2011] : (1) Bullywug Twitcher (S,T): The twitcher has to move past Mordecai to attack Donnesh.
[Wed Aug 17 23:17:34 2011] : (1) Bullywug Twitcher (S,T): Mordecai, OA.
[Wed Aug 17 23:17:51 2011] : (1) Bullywug Twitcher (S,T): Javelin: [1d20(7) + 6] = 13 vs AC; [1d6(2) + 3] = 5 damage.
[Wed Aug 17 23:18:06 2011] : (5) Mordecai: Melee Basic Attack - Mace: [1d20(14) + 4] = 18 Damage: [1d8(8) + 1] = 9.
[Wed Aug 17 23:18:26 2011] : (1) Bullywug Twitcher (S,T): Mordecai hits the toad as it passes.
[Wed Aug 17 23:18:48 2011] : (1) DM: Kava?
[Wed Aug 17 23:21:11 2011] : (2) Filica: ooc ping?
[Wed Aug 17 23:21:12 2011] : (3) Kava: Kava keeps targetting the mud king
[Wed Aug 17 23:21:16 2011] : (3) Kava: Acid Orb: (AWP) To hit vs. Reflex. Ranged 20. [1d20(7) + 6] = 13, Damage: [1d10(4) + 9] = 13 HP.
[Wed Aug 17 23:21:22 2011] : (3) Kava: Done
[Wed Aug 17 23:21:28 2011] : (1) DM: Miss
[Wed Aug 17 23:21:46 2011] : (1) Marsh Choker (C): Choker attacks Donessh
[Wed Aug 17 23:21:47 2011] : (3) Kava: ooc Sorry, I was distracted by the cats (they've been pestering me all night)
[Wed Aug 17 23:21:53 2011] : (1) Marsh Choker (C): Tentacle Claw: (reach 2) [1d20(15) + 9] = 24 vs AC; [1d8(2) + 3] = 5 damage and grabbed
[Wed Aug 17 23:22:24 2011] : (1) DM: Filica?
[Wed Aug 17 23:22:25 2011] : (4) Donessh: "Agh"
[Wed Aug 17 23:22:38 2011] : (4) Donessh: Damage: Donessh loses 2 temp HP and takes 3 damage. [Wed Aug 17 23:22:54 2011] : (2) Filica: Filica attempts to fire at the Mud king
[Wed Aug 17 23:23:06 2011] : (2) Filica: Twin Strike (lightning bow +1): (AWP) - Attack 1: [1d20(7) + 1 + 4] = 12 vs AC - Damage: [1d8(1) + 4] = 5
Twin Strike (lightning bow +1): (AWP) - Attack 2: [1d20(6) + 1 + 4] = 11 vs AC - Damage: [1d8(6) + 4] = 10
If target is quarry add [1d6(5)] = 5 damage to one attack.
Free Action: Decide all damage dealt by this weapon is lightning damage.

[Wed Aug 17 23:23:13 2011] : (1) DM: Miss
[Wed Aug 17 23:23:21 2011] : (2) Filica: ooc and fails miserably
[Wed Aug 17 23:23:28 2011] : (1) DM: Mordecai?
[Wed Aug 17 23:23:47 2011] : (5) Mordecai: Mordecai steps back onto dry land
[Wed Aug 17 23:24:01 2011] : (5) Mordecai: Then points his symbol at the choker
[Wed Aug 17 23:24:06 2011] : (5) Mordecai: Gaze of Defiance: (AWP) wisdom vs. Will [1d20(3) + 6] = 9 (range 5)
Hit: [1d8(6) + 5] = 11 psychic damage and allies gain a +1 power bonus to attacks vs the target until the end of my next turn. Increase to +3 if they attack me before then.

[Wed Aug 17 23:24:17 2011] : (5) Mordecai: Done
[Wed Aug 17 23:24:19 2011] : (1) DM: Miss
[Wed Aug 17 23:24:27 2011] : (1) DM: Donessh?
[Wed Aug 17 23:24:56 2011] : (4) Donessh: Donessh attempts to escape
[Wed Aug 17 23:25:04 2011] : (4) Donessh: Athletics: [1d20(1) + 3] = 4
[Wed Aug 17 23:25:22 2011] : (4) Donessh: Bolstering Strike: (AWP) To-hit vs. AC [1d20(2) + 5] = 7 - Hit: [1d10(6) + 3] = 9 damage. Gain 2 temp hp
[Wed Aug 17 23:25:27 2011] : (1) DM: Miss.
[Wed Aug 17 23:25:30 2011] : (4) Donessh: Done
[Wed Aug 17 23:26:06 2011] : (1) Bullywug Mud Lord (M): The mud lord attacks Filica and Kava.
[Wed Aug 17 23:26:10 2011] : (1) Bullywug Mud Lord (M): Fiery Croak: (Area burst 1 within 20) [1d20(3) + 6] = 9 vs Reflex; [1d10(4) + 4] = 8 fire and thunder damage.
[Wed Aug 17 23:26:11 2011] : (1) Bullywug Mud Lord (M): Fiery Croak: (Area burst 1 within 20) [1d20(8) + 6] = 14 vs Reflex; [1d10(5) + 4] = 9 fire and thunder damage.
[Wed Aug 17 23:26:21 2011] : (1) Bullywug Mud Lord (M): Kava, 9 damage.
[Wed Aug 17 23:26:35 2011] : (1) Bullywug Twitcher (S,T): Javelin: [1d20(14) + 6] = 20 vs AC; [1d6(3) + 3] = 6 damage.
[Wed Aug 17 23:26:41 2011] : (1) DM: Kava?
[Wed Aug 17 23:26:56 2011] : (3) Kava: Damage: Kava takes 9 damage. [Wed Aug 17 23:27:20 2011] : (3) Kava: Kava perseveres, trying to take out the mud king
[Wed Aug 17 23:27:25 2011] : (3) Kava: Acid Orb: (AWP) To hit vs. Reflex. Ranged 20. [1d20(18) + 6] = 24, Damage: [1d10(6) + 9] = 15 HP.
[Wed Aug 17 23:27:31 2011] : (3) Kava: Done
[Wed Aug 17 23:27:42 2011] : (3) Kava: ooc Is that a hit? ;)
[Wed Aug 17 23:28:13 2011] : (1) DM: More warty skin bubbles and blisters.
[Wed Aug 17 23:28:40 2011] : (1) Marsh Choker (C): Choker tries to throttle Donessh
[Wed Aug 17 23:28:44 2011] : (1) Marsh Choker (C): Choke: [1d20(9) + 9] = 18 vs Fort.; [1d8(6) + 3] = 9 damage
[Wed Aug 17 23:28:58 2011] : (1) Marsh Choker (C): It tightens its grip.
[Wed Aug 17 23:28:59 2011] : (4) Donessh: "Gurgle"
[Wed Aug 17 23:29:05 2011] : (1) DM: Filica?
[Wed Aug 17 23:29:10 2011] : (4) Donessh: Damage: Donessh takes 9 damage. [Wed Aug 17 23:29:27 2011] : (2) Filica: Filica moves towards the Mud Lord
[Wed Aug 17 23:29:32 2011] : (5) Mordecai: ooc need I remind you all that you have something called second wind!
[Wed Aug 17 23:29:32 2011] : (2) Filica: Twin Strike (lightning bow +1): (AWP) - Attack 1: [1d20(6) + 1 + 4] = 11 vs AC - Damage: [1d8(3) + 4] = 7
Twin Strike (lightning bow +1): (AWP) - Attack 2: [1d20(10) + 1 + 4] = 15 vs AC - Damage: [1d8(1) + 4] = 5
If target is quarry add [1d6(2)] = 2 damage to one attack.
Free Action: Decide all damage dealt by this weapon is lightning damage.

[Wed Aug 17 23:29:42 2011] : (2) Filica: ooc freakity fuck
[Wed Aug 17 23:29:46 2011] : (1) DM: Miss
[Wed Aug 17 23:29:52 2011] : (2) Filica: Filica spends an AP
[Wed Aug 17 23:30:02 2011] : (2) Filica: and hits again
[Wed Aug 17 23:30:05 2011] : (2) Filica: Twin Strike (lightning bow +1): (AWP) - Attack 1: [1d20(19) + 1 + 4] = 24 vs AC - Damage: [1d8(4) + 4] = 8
Twin Strike (lightning bow +1): (AWP) - Attack 2: [1d20(10) + 1 + 4] = 15 vs AC - Damage: [1d8(5) + 4] = 9
If target is quarry add [1d6(2)] = 2 damage to one attack.
Free Action: Decide all damage dealt by this weapon is lightning damage.

[Wed Aug 17 23:30:10 2011] : (2) Filica: Lightning Bow Daily Power: (DP) Free Action. Use this power when you hit with the weapon. The target and each enemy within 2 squares of the target take [1d6(1)] = 1 lightning damage.
[Wed Aug 17 23:30:21 2011] : (2) Filica: ooc hmpf 1!
[Wed Aug 17 23:30:23 2011] : (2) Filica: done.
[Wed Aug 17 23:30:34 2011] : (5) Mordecai: ooc you may or not have noticed that I have already burned my daily power, my healing (x2) my AP to restore healing, then healing x2 again - not one of you has done anything for yourself
[Wed Aug 17 23:30:36 2011] : (2) Filica: ooc wait, providing the 24 hit
[Wed Aug 17 23:31:07 2011] : (1) DM: One of Filica's arrows pierces the bullywug's throat killing it.
[Wed Aug 17 23:31:13 2011] : (4) Donessh: ooc I noticed. Was doing ok til the thing grabbed me
[Wed Aug 17 23:31:16 2011] : (2) Filica: ooc wohooo!
[Wed Aug 17 23:31:20 2011] : (3) Kava: ooc ROTFLOL
[Wed Aug 17 23:31:36 2011] : (1) DM: Mordecai?
[Wed Aug 17 23:31:51 2011] : (5) Mordecai: Mordecai attacks the choker again
[Wed Aug 17 23:31:53 2011] : (5) Mordecai: Gaze of Defiance: (AWP) wisdom vs. Will [1d20(12) + 6] = 18 (range 5)
Hit: [1d8(8) + 5] = 13 psychic damage and allies gain a +1 power bonus to attacks vs the target until the end of my next turn. Increase to +3 if they attack me before then.

[Wed Aug 17 23:32:04 2011] : (5) Mordecai: Done
[Wed Aug 17 23:32:19 2011] : (1) DM: Mordecai's mental attack slays the choker and it releases Donessh.
[Wed Aug 17 23:32:30 2011] : (1) DM: Donessh?
[Wed Aug 17 23:33:15 2011] : (4) Donessh: Donessh stands up and attacks S
[Wed Aug 17 23:33:20 2011] : (4) Donessh: Bolstering Strike: (AWP) To-hit vs. AC [1d20(8) + 5] = 13 - Hit: [1d10(4) + 3] = 7 damage. Gain 2 temp hp
[Wed Aug 17 23:33:26 2011] : (1) DM: Miss
[Wed Aug 17 23:33:33 2011] : (4) Donessh: Donessh expends an action point
[Wed Aug 17 23:33:41 2011] : (4) Donessh: Second Wind: (EP) Effect: Regain 10 HP. [Wed Aug 17 23:33:52 2011] : (4) Donessh: Divine Challenge: (AWP) Minor Burst 5. Effect: Target is Marked: -2 to attack other than me.
Also: [3 + 3] = 6 Radiant damage on first attack not including me before my next turn

[Wed Aug 17 23:34:01 2011] : (4) Donessh: Done
[Wed Aug 17 23:35:06 2011] : (1) Bullywug Twitcher (S,T): The remaining twitcher mindlessly continues its frendzied attack.
[Wed Aug 17 23:35:11 2011] : (1) Bullywug Twitcher (S,T): Javelin: [1d20(5) + 6] = 11 vs AC; [1d6(4) + 3] = 7 damage.
[Wed Aug 17 23:35:20 2011] : (1) DM: Kava?
[Wed Aug 17 23:35:37 2011] : (3) Kava: Kava attacks the twitcher
[Wed Aug 17 23:35:45 2011] : (3) Kava: Acid Orb: (AWP) To hit vs. Reflex. Ranged 20. [1d20(19) + 6] = 25, Damage: [1d10(1) + 9] = 10 HP.
[Wed Aug 17 23:36:01 2011] : (3) Kava: Second Wind: (EP) Effect: Regain 9 HP. [Wed Aug 17 23:36:10 2011] : (3) Kava: Done
[Wed Aug 17 23:36:11 2011] : (1) DM: Kava finishes off the last creature.
[Wed Aug 17 23:36:35 2011] : (5) Mordecai: "Holy Amaunator, that was one hell of a close fought thing!"
[Wed Aug 17 23:36:38 2011] : (4) Donessh: ooc thank god for that. I'm absolutely shattered!
[Wed Aug 17 23:36:40 2011] : (1) DM: ooc 188 XP each
[Wed Aug 17 23:36:49 2011] : (1) DM: GAME END