Contents / PnP Stuff / Logs /

[Wed May 18 19:31:22 2011] : (14) DM: GAME START
[Wed May 18 19:32:58 2011] : (14) DM: You arrived early at the place where Spider said he or she would meet you and your surprised two grick-tamers with their grick.
[Wed May 18 19:33:25 2011] : (14) DM: Having killed them all you dragged the bodies into the alcove and closed the remotely operated door over the alcove.
[Wed May 18 19:33:45 2011] : (14) DM: You have an hour and a half to wait until the appointed time.
[Wed May 18 19:33:54 2011] : (14) DM: Is there anything you wish to do in that time?
[Wed May 18 19:34:51 2011] : (16) Donessh: ooc nothing I can think of
[Wed May 18 19:34:51 2011] : (15) Mordecai: "Does anyone need healing?"
[Wed May 18 19:34:55 2011] : (13) Altraminus: See if I can rig up some booby-traps?
[Wed May 18 19:35:38 2011] : (17) Kava: "I'm fine, Mordecai"
[Wed May 18 19:35:52 2011] : (16) Donessh: "nice idea. What can you make?"
[Wed May 18 19:36:01 2011] : (17) Kava: "Booby-traps? I'd rather just attack"
[Wed May 18 19:36:02 2011] : (16) Donessh: "I'm also fine, thank you"
[Wed May 18 19:36:34 2011] : (13) Altraminus: ooc DM: what can I make?
[Wed May 18 19:36:44 2011] : (13) Altraminus: HP Status: 12 out of 28 || Surge Status: 6 out of 6
[Wed May 18 19:36:56 2011] : (15) Mordecai: "I think that preparing the environment to our advantage is a must"
[Wed May 18 19:37:05 2011] : (14) DM: ooc I don't know. What materials do you have to hand?
[Wed May 18 19:37:31 2011] : (13) Altraminus: ooc got the ropes, a couple of greataxes
[Wed May 18 19:37:43 2011] : (15) Mordecai: "Also Al, perhaps we should loke for hidden entrances and exits as well as their own traps throughout this area"
[Wed May 18 19:38:02 2011] : (13) Altraminus: ooc pit-and-the-pendulum style axes?
[Wed May 18 19:38:03 2011] : (14) DM: ooc something triggered by opening the door and swinging an axe on the end of a rope?
[Wed May 18 19:38:20 2011] : (13) Altraminus: ooc something triggered manually if we think a fight is necessary
[Wed May 18 19:38:37 2011] : (13) Altraminus: "Yes, good idea. I'll do that straight away."
[Wed May 18 19:38:50 2011] : (13) Altraminus: Al searches in detail
[Wed May 18 19:38:55 2011] : (13) Altraminus: Perception: [1d20(5) + 0 + 1 + 5] = 11
[Wed May 18 19:39:00 2011] : (15) Mordecai: Perception: [1d20(4) + 5] = 9
[Wed May 18 19:39:02 2011] : (13) Altraminus: ooc (taking 20)
[Wed May 18 19:39:03 2011] : (14) DM: The roof is propped up by wooden beams if you need to nail something to the ceiling.
[Wed May 18 19:39:43 2011] : (14) DM: The alcove door and the entrance door are both capable of being opened, closed and locked remotely.
[Wed May 18 19:39:46 2011] : (17) Kava: "If you need someone to lug things for you, just holler"
[Wed May 18 19:39:48 2011] : (13) Altraminus: [1d12(7)] = 7
[Wed May 18 19:39:56 2011] : (13) Altraminus: ooc whoops, sorry
[Wed May 18 19:40:10 2011] : (15) Mordecai: Mordecai takes his time scouring the walls, floor and ceiling looking for doors, traps or anything else of interest (take 20 for 30 minutes)
[Wed May 18 19:40:16 2011] : (14) DM: There are no other traps or secret entrances that you can find.
[Wed May 18 19:41:04 2011] : (13) Altraminus: OK then, we'll tuck Al away in the grick's cupboard, along with a couple of swinging greataxes
[Wed May 18 19:41:49 2011] : (17) Kava: ooc LOL
[Wed May 18 19:41:51 2011] : (14) DM: Can you describe in more detail how the axe trap will work? What squares will it attack?
[Wed May 18 19:42:29 2011] : (16) Donessh: "Could we rig the axes above the entrance so they swing down and hit whomever comes in"
[Wed May 18 19:43:03 2011] : (14) DM: ooc feel free to draw danger areas on the map
[Wed May 18 19:43:13 2011] : (13) Altraminus: It'll be two axes, triggered together, swinging from ropes attached to the ceiling. They'll trigger when the door to the grick's cupboard opens, I think, releasing two axes and an angry halfling.
[Wed May 18 19:43:41 2011] : (13) Altraminus: ooc danger areas drawn :)
[Wed May 18 19:44:26 2011] : (16) Donessh: ooc surely anyone walking in is going to see 2 big axes tied to the ceiling
[Wed May 18 19:44:48 2011] : (13) Altraminus: ooc there's not much else we can do, I think
[Wed May 18 19:45:08 2011] : (16) Donessh: ooc just inside the door. No chance to see them
[Wed May 18 19:45:46 2011] : (16) Donessh: ooc its not like we were really going to talk this through and come to an amicable solution, is it?
[Wed May 18 19:45:52 2011] : (13) Altraminus: ooc like so?
[Wed May 18 19:46:28 2011] : (13) Altraminus: "We also need an exit route: if they pin us in here we won't make it out alive"
[Wed May 18 19:46:46 2011] : (16) Donessh: ooc I think thats better
[Wed May 18 19:47:00 2011] : (15) Mordecai: "We still have an hour, let's quickly see where the other passages go"
[Wed May 18 19:47:04 2011] : (13) Altraminus: "Right, we're done. Who else is joining me in ambush?"
[Wed May 18 19:47:13 2011] : (17) Kava: "Let'"
[Wed May 18 19:47:23 2011] : (17) Kava: "Let's investigate"
[Wed May 18 19:47:48 2011] : (16) Donessh: "They'll be suspicious if too many of us are hiding"
[Wed May 18 19:48:35 2011] : (14) DM: ooc one moment
[Wed May 18 19:48:49 2011] : (15) Mordecai: "Perhaps just Al then"
[Wed May 18 19:49:46 2011] : (13) Altraminus: [1d10(7)] = 7
[Wed May 18 19:49:58 2011] : (13) Altraminus: "Probably best."
[Wed May 18 19:50:25 2011] : (13) Altraminus: "Try to get them over this side if you can, so I can get there sooner."
[Wed May 18 19:51:07 2011] : (15) Mordecai: MOrdecai investigates the passage to the North
[Wed May 18 19:51:11 2011] : (17) Kava: "Yeah, if we stand before the alcove they'll try to release the grick but will get Al instead"
[Wed May 18 19:51:28 2011] : (13) Altraminus: "What fun!"
[Wed May 18 19:51:29 2011] : (15) Mordecai: ooc I already said I spent 30 minutes looking around BTW
[Wed May 18 19:52:09 2011] : (16) Donessh: ooc good invetigation of the room, setting the trap and a look round the other corridors... how long have we left?
[Wed May 18 19:52:54 2011] : (14) DM: The passageway turns to the left afterabout 50 ft and ends in a blank stone block wall.
[Wed May 18 19:53:02 2011] : (15) Mordecai: ooc I was investigating for 30 minutes after we had an hour and a half left
[Wed May 18 19:53:20 2011] : (15) Mordecai: Perception: [1d20(20) + 5] = 25
[Wed May 18 19:53:41 2011] : (16) Donessh: ooc brb (beers)
[Wed May 18 19:53:49 2011] : (15) Mordecai: ooc can never get over the idea that that's a 20 I won't get later ;-)
[Wed May 18 19:54:31 2011] : (15) Mordecai: ooc probability does not conform to human 'sense'
[Wed May 18 19:54:55 2011] : (14) DM: Mordecai spots a cunningly concealed keyhole in the end wall of the passageway.
[Wed May 18 19:55:18 2011] : (15) Mordecai: "Al, can you come and look at this?"
[Wed May 18 19:55:20 2011] : (13) Altraminus: "Hmm, well spotted! Is it locked?"
[Wed May 18 19:55:21 2011] : (13) Altraminus: Thievery: [1d20(5) + 4 + 1 + 5 - 0] = 15
[Wed May 18 19:55:43 2011] : (16) Donessh: ooc back
[Wed May 18 19:56:14 2011] : (14) DM: Altraminus examines the lock.
[Wed May 18 19:57:31 2011] : (14) DM: ooc ug. some of my monster nodes are really out of date. I need to update them.
[Wed May 18 19:57:56 2011] : (13) Altraminus: ooc the lock has a monster node?!
[Wed May 18 19:57:59 2011] : (15) Mordecai: ooc hmm, the cartel are bringing monsters with them ;-)
[Wed May 18 19:58:22 2011] : (17) Kava: ooc Self-service?
[Wed May 18 20:00:04 2011] : (14) DM: ooc the lock isn't a monster
[Wed May 18 20:00:28 2011] : (17) Kava: Kava checks what Altraminus is doing
[Wed May 18 20:02:17 2011] : (13) Altraminus: Al tries to open the lock
[Wed May 18 20:03:24 2011] : (14) DM: ooc thievery check?
[Wed May 18 20:04:03 2011] : (13) Altraminus: Thievery: [1d20(19) + 4 + 1 + 5 - 0] = 29
[Wed May 18 20:05:55 2011] : (14) DM: Altraminus carefully probes the lock with his lockpicks but he can't keep more than three pins disenganged. The lock is of exceptional quality.
[Wed May 18 20:06:52 2011] : (13) Altraminus: "I can't get this one open; not without a few more hands. Anyone think that means we want to get through?"
[Wed May 18 20:07:12 2011] : (17) Kava: "Can I help?"
[Wed May 18 20:07:31 2011] : (13) Altraminus: "Have you picked many locks before?"
[Wed May 18 20:07:40 2011] : (15) Mordecai: ooc LOIL
[Wed May 18 20:07:54 2011] : (17) Kava: "No, but I can bash them"
[Wed May 18 20:08:10 2011] : (13) Altraminus: "Well, I think we should save that for after the meeting, perhaps."
[Wed May 18 20:08:22 2011] : (17) Kava: "Hrmph"
[Wed May 18 20:08:54 2011] : (15) Mordecai: "The door seems to be made out of rock, and the lock is of high quality"
[Wed May 18 20:09:20 2011] : (15) Mordecai: "It seems that bashing would be more difficult than picking in my opinion"
[Wed May 18 20:09:48 2011] : (17) Kava: "Who wants to bet they'll be coming though here?"
[Wed May 18 20:10:00 2011] : (15) Mordecai: ooc oops, never realised the 'exceptional quality bit was flavour, not spoken
[Wed May 18 20:10:33 2011] : (15) Mordecai: "I agree. Either that, or it's where they store something, or things valuable"
[Wed May 18 20:11:20 2011] : (13) Altraminus: "Well, there's a chance we'll have the key soon, right?"
[Wed May 18 20:11:29 2011] : (13) Altraminus: "To ambush, then!"
[Wed May 18 20:11:37 2011] : (15) Mordecai: "I guess so"
[Wed May 18 20:11:56 2011] : (15) Mordecai: ooc could you take 20?
[Wed May 18 20:12:18 2011] : (15) Mordecai: "Al, why don't you take your time and try again?"
[Wed May 18 20:12:22 2011] : (13) Altraminus: ooc I could, but I don't think it would do well (given a 19 was so far off success)
[Wed May 18 20:12:37 2011] : (13) Altraminus: "Well, I'd rather not worry about being interrupted..."
[Wed May 18 20:12:44 2011] : (17) Kava: "No harm in trying"
[Wed May 18 20:12:44 2011] : (15) Mordecai: ooc who knows - we have a bit of time?
[Wed May 18 20:13:09 2011] : (13) Altraminus: ooc /me takes 20, for a total of 30
[Wed May 18 20:13:29 2011] : (15) Mordecai: Mordecai waits patiently
[Wed May 18 20:14:10 2011] : (14) DM: Al concentrates on the lock, delicately and carefully probling but without success.
[Wed May 18 20:14:16 2011] : (17) Kava: Kava keeps an eye on the other end of the corridor
[Wed May 18 20:14:38 2011] : (13) Altraminus: "No, it's not moving. Let's get set up, then."
[Wed May 18 20:14:49 2011] : (15) Mordecai: "Amaunator loves a tryer Al"
[Wed May 18 20:15:18 2011] : (13) Altraminus: "Not enough to magically open it for me this time, I think."
[Wed May 18 20:15:20 2011] : (15) Mordecai: "A quick look at the passages near the ladder?"
[Wed May 18 20:15:22 2011] : (16) Donessh: Donessh sticks his head out the door, wondering where the others have got to
[Wed May 18 20:15:58 2011] : (15) Mordecai: ooc just trying to be thorough, but I don't want this to drag on
[Wed May 18 20:16:12 2011] : (14) DM: The other passages lead back to the other rooms off the corridor.
[Wed May 18 20:16:41 2011] : (14) DM: i.e., four offices with four secret passages.
[Wed May 18 20:17:55 2011] : (15) Mordecai: ooc like that?
[Wed May 18 20:18:38 2011] : (15) Mordecai: "Ok, I think we've exhausted the tunnels. Let's wait it out then"
[Wed May 18 20:19:19 2011] : (14) DM: You wait in the room...
[Wed May 18 20:19:33 2011] : (15) Mordecai: ooc brb
[Wed May 18 20:19:35 2011] : (13) Altraminus: Al gets himself set up, an array of blades to hand.
[Wed May 18 20:19:39 2011] : (16) Donessh: ooc vents open and gas pours in...
[Wed May 18 20:20:06 2011] : (14) DM: ooc What a good idea. Thanks Bert.
[Wed May 18 20:20:20 2011] : (17) Kava: ooc Shut up, Bert!
[Wed May 18 20:20:29 2011] : (16) Donessh: ooc note to self: doh!
[Wed May 18 20:20:32 2011] : (13) Altraminus: ooc "Rocks fall. Everyone dies."
[Wed May 18 20:20:44 2011] : (17) Kava: Kava keeps a discrete eye on the corridor
[Wed May 18 20:20:59 2011] : (15) Mordecai: ooc back
[Wed May 18 20:21:04 2011] : (16) Donessh: ooc "load from last save? Yes/No "
[Wed May 18 20:21:33 2011] : (14) DM: At midnight, a shadowy figure appears in the corner of the room.
[Wed May 18 20:21:36 2011] : (14) DM: Arcana checks
[Wed May 18 20:21:44 2011] : (15) Mordecai: Arcana: [1d20(4) + 3] = 7
[Wed May 18 20:21:49 2011] : (13) Altraminus: Arcana: [1d20(14) + 0 + 1] = 15
[Wed May 18 20:21:50 2011] : (16) Donessh: Arcana: [1d20(14) + 0] = 14
[Wed May 18 20:22:36 2011] : (17) Kava: Arcana: [1d20(14) + 6] = 20
[Wed May 18 20:22:49 2011] : (14) Spider: "Welcome."
[Wed May 18 20:23:13 2011] : (15) Mordecai: ooc where are we?
[Wed May 18 20:23:20 2011] : (14) Spider: The voice is soft and calm with a menacing undertone.
[Wed May 18 20:24:19 2011] : (14) Spider: "Do come into the room, Kava. I would look upon my formidable adversaries"
[Wed May 18 20:24:54 2011] : (17) Kava: "I'm fine where I am, thanks. And guys: that there is an illusion"
[Wed May 18 20:25:09 2011] : (14) Spider: Spider is a shadar-kai woman, dressed in a voluminous cloak that wraps her in darkness.
[Wed May 18 20:25:29 2011] : (14) Spider: (Or at least the image is that of a shadar-kai woman).
[Wed May 18 20:26:34 2011] : (15) Mordecai: "Hmm, I see"
[Wed May 18 20:26:35 2011] : (16) Donessh: "Do we not get the chance to see the real you?"
[Wed May 18 20:26:37 2011] : (14) Spider: "Very well. You no doubt have questions but first let me state that I will kill you unless you agree to leave this town immediately."
[Wed May 18 20:26:55 2011] : (17) Kava: "Wow, how surprising"
[Wed May 18 20:27:21 2011] : (15) Mordecai: "I have died before, I will again. Amaunator flows through me, and I am undaunted by your threats"
[Wed May 18 20:27:34 2011] : (14) Spider: She chuckles softly. "You should consider yourself priveledge to see even this illusion."
[Wed May 18 20:27:51 2011] : (16) Donessh: "Are you so afraid to show yourself?"
[Wed May 18 20:28:06 2011] : (17) Kava: "Hiding is the coward's way"
[Wed May 18 20:28:24 2011] : (14) Spider: "You will not gode me with cheap taunts."
[Wed May 18 20:29:02 2011] : (14) Spider: "Do you wish to die now?"
[Wed May 18 20:29:03 2011] : (16) Donessh: "No taunt. Just an observation"
[Wed May 18 20:29:20 2011] : (14) Spider: ooc goad
[Wed May 18 20:29:35 2011] : (15) Mordecai: "You have tried before, why are you so sure you will succeed where others have failed?"
[Wed May 18 20:30:03 2011] : (17) Kava: "Perhaps this time Spider will do it personally?"
[Wed May 18 20:30:25 2011] : (14) Spider: ooc perception checks
[Wed May 18 20:30:36 2011] : (14) Spider: [1d20(12) + 14] = 26
[Wed May 18 20:30:36 2011] : (15) Mordecai: Perception: [1d20(5) + 5] = 10
[Wed May 18 20:30:45 2011] : (13) Altraminus: Perception: [1d20(14) + 0 + 1 + 5] = 20
[Wed May 18 20:30:49 2011] : (14) Spider: [1d20(5) + 4] = 9
[Wed May 18 20:30:51 2011] : (16) Donessh: Perception: [1d20(12) + 3] = 15
[Wed May 18 20:30:55 2011] : (13) Altraminus: ooc though I'm not sure I get one in the cupboard!
[Wed May 18 20:30:56 2011] : (14) Spider: [1d20(10) + 3] = 13
[Wed May 18 20:30:57 2011] : (14) Spider: [1d20(5) + 3] = 8
[Wed May 18 20:31:02 2011] : (16) Donessh: ooc lol
[Wed May 18 20:31:43 2011] : (17) Kava: Perception: [1d20(4) + 1] = 5
[Wed May 18 20:31:58 2011] : (14) Spider: Everyone hears footsteps approaching and Kava see three human approaching from the south.
[Wed May 18 20:32:09 2011] : (17) Kava: "Incoming"
[Wed May 18 20:32:37 2011] : (14) Spider: Two people with swords and one with a gnarled quarter staff.
[Wed May 18 20:33:18 2011] : (15) Mordecai: Mordecai stands disconcertingly still
[Wed May 18 20:33:30 2011] : (14) Spider: "And so the trap is sprung." Spider reaches out and appears to pull on something.
[Wed May 18 20:33:57 2011] : (14) Spider: The alcove door swings open suddenly and a dead grick corpse rolls out.
[Wed May 18 20:34:03 2011] : (15) Mordecai: ooc LOL
[Wed May 18 20:34:12 2011] : (15) Mordecai: "oops"
[Wed May 18 20:34:30 2011] : (15) Mordecai: "I think we killed that one already"
[Wed May 18 20:34:37 2011] : (17) Kava: Kava steps back behind the axe trap
[Wed May 18 20:34:52 2011] : (17) Kava: "It was not your pet, was it?"
[Wed May 18 20:34:58 2011] : (15) Mordecai: Mordecai smiles wryly
[Wed May 18 20:35:08 2011] : (14) Spider: "Aie! Curse this stupid mortals!" she hisses angrily to herself.
[Wed May 18 20:35:16 2011] : (14) Spider: She vanishes.
[Wed May 18 20:35:21 2011] : (14) DM: Roll initiative.
[Wed May 18 20:35:24 2011] : (15) Mordecai: Initiative: [1d20(3) + 7] = 10 - Battle Intuition
[Wed May 18 20:35:26 2011] : (16) Donessh: Initiative: [1d20(18) + 1] = 19
[Wed May 18 20:35:28 2011] : (17) Kava: Initiative: [1d20(15) + 1] = 16
[Wed May 18 20:35:37 2011] : (14) DM: Initiative: [1d20(18) + 8] = 26
[Wed May 18 20:35:42 2011] : (14) DM: Initiative: [1d20(17) + 3] = 20
[Wed May 18 20:35:44 2011] : (14) DM: Initiative: [1d20(20) + 4] = 24
[Wed May 18 20:37:07 2011] : (13) Altraminus: Initiative: [1d20(12) + 1 + 4] = 17
[Wed May 18 20:41:23 2011] : (14) Merc. Soldier: The soliders run up to the entrance and shoot at Kava and Donnesh
[Wed May 18 20:41:38 2011] : (14) Merc. Soldier: Crossbow: Range 15/30 [1d20(15) + 9] = 24 vs AC; [1d8(2) + 2] = 4 damage
[Wed May 18 20:41:40 2011] : (14) Merc. Soldier: Crossbow: Range 15/30 [1d20(12) + 9] = 21 vs AC; [1d8(6) + 2] = 8 damage
[Wed May 18 20:42:00 2011] : (14) Merc. Soldier: Kava takes 4 damage, and Donnesh's armor deflects the bolt.
[Wed May 18 20:43:01 2011] : (14) Gloomblade: A shadar-kai wielding a greatsword appears behind Kava and attacks.
[Wed May 18 20:43:15 2011] : (14) Gloomblade: Gloomstrike: [1d20(1) + 13] = 14 vs AC; [1d10(2) + 3] = 5 damage and blinded for one turn
[Wed May 18 20:43:49 2011] : (14) Gloomblade: Taken by surprise Kava is injured, 5 damage and blinded.
[Wed May 18 20:44:26 2011] : (17) Kava: ooc 14 hits against my 15 AC?
[Wed May 18 20:44:41 2011] : (15) Mordecai: ooc combat advantage
[Wed May 18 20:44:54 2011] : (14) Merc. Mage: ooc yes
[Wed May 18 20:44:57 2011] : (13) Altraminus: ooc isn't a 1 a critical miss these days?
[Wed May 18 20:45:19 2011] : (14) Merc. Mage: The mage casts a spell and a loud sound bursts from the ground between Kava and Donessh
[Wed May 18 20:45:39 2011] : (14) Merc. Mage: Thunder Burst: [1d20(1) + 4] = 5 vs Fort.; [1d8(2) + 4] = 6 thunder damage, and target is dazed (save ends)
[Wed May 18 20:45:40 2011] : (14) Merc. Mage: Thunder Burst: [1d20(13) + 4] = 17 vs Fort.; [1d8(1) + 4] = 5 thunder damage, and target is dazed (save ends)
[Wed May 18 20:45:53 2011] : (14) Merc. Mage: Donnesh take 5 damage and you're dazed.
[Wed May 18 20:46:07 2011] : (16) Donessh: Damage: Donessh takes 5 damage. [Wed May 18 20:46:17 2011] : (14) DM: ooc I didn't think we did crit misses?
[Wed May 18 20:46:27 2011] : (15) Mordecai: ooc no idea
[Wed May 18 20:46:38 2011] : (14) DM: Donnesh, your turn.
[Wed May 18 20:47:18 2011] : (14) DM: ooc dazed: one action only, can't flank, grant combat advantage.
[Wed May 18 20:47:33 2011] : (16) Donessh: ooc one sec. thats buggered what I was going to do :/
[Wed May 18 20:48:27 2011] : (16) Donessh: Donessh spits through the doorway at the gathered troops
[Wed May 18 20:48:32 2011] : (16) Donessh: Dragon Breath: (EP) Minor Blast 3/Ranged 10, Burst 2:
Primary Attack: To-hit vs. Reflex [1d20(8) + 4 + 0] = 12 - Hit: [1d6(3) + 1] = 4 Acid damage.

[Wed May 18 20:48:33 2011] : (16) Donessh: Dragon Breath extra attack: Blast 3: To-hit vs. Reflex [1d20(17) + 4 + 0] = 21
[Wed May 18 20:48:33 2011] : (16) Donessh: Dragon Breath extra attack: Blast 3: To-hit vs. Reflex [1d20(3) + 4 + 0] = 7
[Wed May 18 20:48:48 2011] : (16) Donessh: ooc A, M, B
[Wed May 18 20:49:13 2011] : (14) DM: M is hit.
[Wed May 18 20:49:23 2011] : (16) Donessh: [1d20(10)] = 10
[Wed May 18 20:49:28 2011] : (14) DM: ooc saved
[Wed May 18 20:49:40 2011] : (16) Donessh: done
[Wed May 18 20:49:48 2011] : (14) DM: Altraminus?
[Wed May 18 20:50:13 2011] : (13) Altraminus: Al darts forward, taking advantage of Kava's flanking position to stab the gloomblade
[Wed May 18 20:50:21 2011] : (13) Altraminus: Sly Flourish (melee): (AWP)To-hit vs. AC [1d20(1) + 4 + 1 + 4] = 10 - Hit: [1d4(2) + 4 + 3] = 9 .
[Wed May 18 20:50:30 2011] : (13) Altraminus: ooc bother, and done
[Wed May 18 20:50:32 2011] : (14) DM: Miss
[Wed May 18 20:50:37 2011] : (14) DM: Kava?
[Wed May 18 20:50:44 2011] : (14) DM: You're blind
[Wed May 18 20:51:19 2011] : (17) Kava: Kava turns around and breathes at the spot she was attacked from
[Wed May 18 20:51:27 2011] : (17) Kava: Dragon Breath Acid (1): (EP) Strength +1 vs. Reflex. Close blast 3. [1d20(4) + 6] = 10, Damage: [1d6(3) + 1] = 4 HP. My Dragon Breath targets only enemies in the area; allies in area gain +1 to attack rolls.
[Wed May 18 20:51:43 2011] : (17) Kava: Done
[Wed May 18 20:51:49 2011] : (14) DM: Miss
[Wed May 18 20:51:55 2011] : (14) DM: Mordecai?
[Wed May 18 20:51:59 2011] : (15) Mordecai: Seeing the attacks coming through the doorway, Mordecai repositions himself, them calls on Amaunator's power
[Wed May 18 20:52:01 2011] : (17) Kava: Saving Throw: [1d20(5)] = 5
[Wed May 18 20:52:09 2011] : (15) Mordecai: Beacon of Hope: (DP) Wisdom vs. Will [1d20(7) + 6] = 13 (Close burst 3)
Hit: Targets are weakened until the end of their next turn
Effect: Mordecai and all allies in burst regain 9 HP.

[Wed May 18 20:52:18 2011] : (15) Mordecai: Beacon of Hope: (DP) Wisdom vs. Will [1d20(17) + 6] = 23 (Close burst 3) - Hit: Targets are weakened until the end of their next turn
[Wed May 18 20:52:20 2011] : (15) Mordecai: Beacon of Hope: (DP) Wisdom vs. Will [1d20(16) + 6] = 22 (Close burst 3) - Hit: Targets are weakened until the end of their next turn
[Wed May 18 20:52:22 2011] : (15) Mordecai: Beacon of Hope: (DP) Wisdom vs. Will [1d20(7) + 6] = 13 (Close burst 3) - Hit: Targets are weakened until the end of their next turn
[Wed May 18 20:53:04 2011] : (14) DM: A and M are weakened.
[Wed May 18 20:53:30 2011] : (15) Mordecai: Healing: Regain 9 HP. [Wed May 18 20:53:40 2011] : (15) Mordecai: Done
[Wed May 18 20:54:28 2011] : (16) Donessh: ooc just out of range :(
[Wed May 18 20:54:34 2011] : (15) Mordecai: ooc +9 hp to all except Donessh
[Wed May 18 20:54:42 2011] : (14) Gloomblade: The shadar-kai vanishes and reappears instantly next to Donnesh.
[Wed May 18 20:54:49 2011] : (14) Gloomblade: Greatsword: [1d20(18) + 11] = 29 vs AC; [1d10(2) + 3] = 5 damage
[Wed May 18 20:55:02 2011] : (16) Donessh: ooc feck!
[Wed May 18 20:55:11 2011] : (16) Donessh: Damage: Donessh takes 5 damage. [Wed May 18 20:55:23 2011] : (14) Gloomblade: The shadar-kai is now half in the material plane and half in the shadow plane.
[Wed May 18 20:55:31 2011] : (14) Gloomblade: Kava is no longer blind.
[Wed May 18 20:55:41 2011] : (16) Donessh: ooc top half or bottom half? ;)
[Wed May 18 20:55:48 2011] : (15) Mordecai: ooc ROFL
[Wed May 18 20:56:05 2011] : (14) Merc. Mage: The mage enters the room and steps to the right.
[Wed May 18 20:56:07 2011] : (17) Kava: ooc LOL
[Wed May 18 20:56:09 2011] : (14) Merc. Mage: ooc trap?
[Wed May 18 20:56:29 2011] : (13) Altraminus: ooc yes
[Wed May 18 20:57:15 2011] : (14) Merc. Mage: The axe trap is triggered and the blade swooshes down. [1d20(1) + 9] = 10
[Wed May 18 20:57:25 2011] : (13) Altraminus: ooc aaargh!
[Wed May 18 20:57:27 2011] : (15) Mordecai: ooc boo!
[Wed May 18 20:57:29 2011] : (16) Donessh: ooc *cough*fix*cough*
[Wed May 18 20:57:30 2011] : (14) Merc. Mage: Missing the mage.
[Wed May 18 20:57:49 2011] : (15) Mordecai: ooc but it get's the weedy bugger on the back swing ;-)
[Wed May 18 20:58:01 2011] : (15) Mordecai: ooc gets
[Wed May 18 20:58:24 2011] : (14) Merc. Mage: The mage casts a spell and sparking balls of lightning fly out at Mordecai, Kava and Donnesh.
[Wed May 18 20:58:28 2011] : (14) Merc. Mage: Dancing Lightning: [1d20(13) + 7] = 20 vs Ref; [1d6(1) + 4] = 5 lightning damage
[Wed May 18 20:58:28 2011] : (14) Merc. Mage: Dancing Lightning: [1d20(9) + 7] = 16 vs Ref; [1d6(1) + 4] = 5 lightning damage
[Wed May 18 20:58:29 2011] : (14) Merc. Mage: Dancing Lightning: [1d20(3) + 7] = 10 vs Ref; [1d6(3) + 4] = 7 lightning damage
[Wed May 18 20:58:35 2011] : (15) Mordecai: ooc 1/2 damage
[Wed May 18 20:59:04 2011] : (14) Merc. Mage: ooc in the heat of battle the mage makes a poor tactical move.
[Wed May 18 20:59:23 2011] : (15) Mordecai: Damage: Mordecai takes 2 damage. [Wed May 18 20:59:25 2011] : (14) Merc. Mage: 2 damage to Mordecai, 2 to Kava.
[Wed May 18 20:59:26 2011] : (16) Donessh: urgh
[Wed May 18 20:59:37 2011] : (16) Donessh: ooc oops, wrong line
[Wed May 18 20:59:55 2011] : (14) Merc. Soldier: The soldiers advance on Mordecai and Donnesh.
[Wed May 18 21:00:18 2011] : (14) Merc. Soldier: The second trap is sprung. [1d20(16) + 9] = 25
[Wed May 18 21:00:29 2011] : (17) Kava: ooc Yowser
[Wed May 18 21:00:56 2011] : (14) Merc. Soldier: Dexterity: [1d20(1) + 4 + 1] = 6
[Wed May 18 21:01:04 2011] : (14) Merc. Soldier: It firmly strikes the soldier. [1d12(5) + 5 + 2] = 12
[Wed May 18 21:01:48 2011] : (14) Merc. Soldier: And knocks the soldier to the ground.
[Wed May 18 21:01:59 2011] : (14) Merc. Soldier: A attack Mordecai
[Wed May 18 21:02:07 2011] : (14) Merc. Soldier: Powerful Strike (longsword): [1d20(15) + 10] = 25 vs AC; [1d8(2) + 7] = 9 damage and target is knocked prone
[Wed May 18 21:02:24 2011] : (14) Merc. Soldier: Knocking him to the ground (9 damage)
[Wed May 18 21:02:38 2011] : (14) DM: Sorry 4 damage (weakened)
[Wed May 18 21:02:48 2011] : (15) Mordecai: Mordecai falls over, but is glad the soldier is weakened
[Wed May 18 21:02:57 2011] : (14) DM: Donnesh?
[Wed May 18 21:02:58 2011] : (15) Mordecai: Damage: Mordecai takes 4 damage. [Wed May 18 21:03:51 2011] : (16) Donessh: ooc what would I know about the shadow plane 'effect'?
[Wed May 18 21:04:31 2011] : (14) DM: ooc he takes half damage.
[Wed May 18 21:07:04 2011] : (14) DM: Donnesh?
[Wed May 18 21:07:11 2011] : (16) Donessh: Damage: [Wed May 18 21:07:13 2011] : (16) Donessh: Donessh attacks the Shadar-Kai
[Wed May 18 21:07:25 2011] : (16) Donessh: Righteous Smite: (EP) To-hit vs. AC [1d20(19) + 4 + 0] = 23 - Hit: [2d10(2,1) + 3] = 6 damage.
Effect: All Allies within 5 squares gain 7 Temporary Hit Points

[Wed May 18 21:07:56 2011] : (14) DM: A hit.
[Wed May 18 21:07:59 2011] : (16) Donessh: Donessh shifts back a little
[Wed May 18 21:08:01 2011] : (16) Donessh: Donessh expends an action point
[Wed May 18 21:08:18 2011] : (16) Donessh: Sacred Circle: (UP - minor) Effect: Burst 3: All allies in the area gain +1 power bonus to AC until the end of the encounter

[Wed May 18 21:08:36 2011] : (16) Donessh: ooc Kava, are you injured at all?
[Wed May 18 21:09:01 2011] : (17) Kava: HP Status: 23 out of 34 || Surges Used: 1 out of 7 || Surge Value: 9
[Wed May 18 21:09:38 2011] : (17) Kava: ooc Not too bad
[Wed May 18 21:09:57 2011] : (16) Donessh: Donessh challenges B
[Wed May 18 21:09:58 2011] : (16) Donessh: Divine Challenge: (AWP) Minor Burst 5. Effect: Target is Marked: -2 to attack other than me.
Also: [3 + 3] = 6 Radiant damage on first attack not including me before my next turn

[Wed May 18 21:10:05 2011] : (16) Donessh: Done
[Wed May 18 21:10:20 2011] : (15) Mordecai: ooc you used an AP to do an extra minor action?
[Wed May 18 21:10:41 2011] : (16) Donessh: ooc no, daily power
[Wed May 18 21:10:51 2011] : (16) Donessh: ooc then shift and minor
[Wed May 18 21:11:09 2011] : (16) Donessh: ooc feck, didn't realise the Daily was minor
[Wed May 18 21:11:09 2011] : (14) DM: Altraminus?
[Wed May 18 21:11:34 2011] : (15) Mordecai: ooc so don't challenge, attack again?
[Wed May 18 21:11:34 2011] : (16) Donessh: ooc can I attack B instead of challenge?
[Wed May 18 21:11:42 2011] : (14) DM: ooc yes
[Wed May 18 21:11:52 2011] : (16) Donessh: Holy Strike: (AWP) To-hit vs. AC [1d20(5) + 6] = 11 - Hit: [1d10(8) + 3] = 11 radiant damage. +2 if target is marked
[Wed May 18 21:11:54 2011] : (13) Altraminus: Al darts over to stand next to Mordecai
[Wed May 18 21:12:07 2011] : (13) Altraminus: Blinding Barrage: (DP) Dex vs. AC [1d20(9) + 8] = 17 - Hit: [2d6(3,2) + 4] = 9 damage Target is blinded until the end of my next turn (all visible foes in close blast 3).
Miss: half damage.

[Wed May 18 21:12:07 2011] : (13) Altraminus: Blinding Barrage: (DP) Dex vs. AC [1d20(14) + 8] = 22 - Hit: [2d6(3,4) + 4] = 11 damage Target is blinded until the end of my next turn (all visible foes in close blast 3).
Miss: half damage.

[Wed May 18 21:12:12 2011] : (13) Altraminus: Blinding Barrage: (DP) Dex vs. AC [1d20(15) + 8] = 23 - Hit: [2d6(6,6) + 4] = 16 damage Target is blinded until the end of my next turn (all visible foes in close blast 3).
Miss: half damage.

[Wed May 18 21:12:19 2011] : (13) Altraminus: ooc A, B and M
[Wed May 18 21:12:53 2011] : (13) Altraminus: ooc done
[Wed May 18 21:12:54 2011] : (14) DM: B and M are hit
[Wed May 18 21:13:25 2011] : (13) Altraminus: "Right, take them down fast!"
[Wed May 18 21:13:36 2011] : (14) DM: Kava?
[Wed May 18 21:13:40 2011] : (17) Kava: Kava moves before attacking A, B and M
[Wed May 18 21:13:56 2011] : (17) Kava: Tempest Breath (1): (EP) Charisma vs. Reflex. Close blast 3. [1d20(11) + 5] = 16, Damage: [2d6(4,1) + 9] = 14 HP. Dragon Magic: I gain concealment until the end of my next turn.
[Wed May 18 21:14:01 2011] : (17) Kava: Tempest Breath (0): (EP) Charisma vs. Reflex. Close blast 3. [1d20(19) + 5] = 24, Damage: [2d6(6,6) + 9] = 21 HP. Dragon Magic: I gain concealment until the end of my next turn.
[Wed May 18 21:14:04 2011] : (17) Kava: Tempest Breath (-1): (EP) Charisma vs. Reflex. Close blast 3. [1d20(6) + 5] = 11, Damage: [2d6(3,2) + 9] = 14 HP. Dragon Magic: I gain concealment until the end of my next turn.
[Wed May 18 21:14:11 2011] : (17) Kava: Done
[Wed May 18 21:14:35 2011] : (14) DM: Hit A and B
[Wed May 18 21:15:30 2011] : (15) Mordecai: ooc umm, wow! All my area attacks are a bit poo compared to that!
[Wed May 18 21:15:35 2011] : (14) DM: The acid (?) sears the flesh and clothing and armor of one of the soldiers. It doesn't look like she can take much more (near death).
[Wed May 18 21:15:59 2011] : (14) DM: ooc that was B.
[Wed May 18 21:16:08 2011] : (14) DM: Mordecai?
[Wed May 18 21:16:12 2011] : (15) Mordecai: Mordecai stands up, then loudly proclaims a prayer in Amaunator's name
[Wed May 18 21:16:25 2011] : (17) Kava: ooc My breath is Acid, unless stated otherwise
[Wed May 18 21:16:33 2011] : (15) Mordecai: Divine Glow: (EP). Wisdom vs. Reflex [1d20(6) + 6] = 12 (Close blast 3). Hit: [1d8(8) + 5] = 13 radiant damage.
Effect: All allies in blast gain a +2 power bonus to attack rolls until end of my next turn.

[Wed May 18 21:16:37 2011] : (15) Mordecai: Divine Glow: (EP). Wisdom vs. Reflex [1d20(16) + 6] = 22. Hit: [1d8(7) + 5] = 12 radiant damage.
[Wed May 18 21:16:40 2011] : (15) Mordecai: Divine Glow: (EP). Wisdom vs. Reflex [1d20(8) + 6] = 14. Hit: [1d8(5) + 5] = 10 radiant damage.
[Wed May 18 21:16:45 2011] : (15) Mordecai: Power of Amaunator: (EP; Free; Channel Divinity). Trigger: I hit an enemy with a power with the Radiant keyword Effect: Add an extra [1d10(1)] = 1 radiant damage to all targets hit by the power.
[Wed May 18 21:16:55 2011] : (15) Mordecai: Done
[Wed May 18 21:17:11 2011] : (15) Mordecai: ooc boo - that's two 1s in a row for that power
[Wed May 18 21:17:36 2011] : (17) Kava: ooc It should not be allowed
[Wed May 18 21:17:42 2011] : (14) DM: Mordecai hits all the humans, killing one and badly injuring the others.
[Wed May 18 21:18:41 2011] : (15) Mordecai: ooc only Donessh is in the blast
[Wed May 18 21:18:49 2011] : (14) Gloomblade: The gloomblade disappears and reappears next to Kava.
[Wed May 18 21:18:55 2011] : (14) Gloomblade: Gloomstrike: [1d20(12) + 13] = 25 vs AC; [1d10(4) + 3] = 7 damage and blinded for one turn
[Wed May 18 21:19:12 2011] : (17) Kava: "Not you again?"
[Wed May 18 21:19:43 2011] : (15) Mordecai: ooc what's your HP status?
[Wed May 18 21:19:51 2011] : (14) Merc. Mage: The mage attempts to cast a spell, aiming vaguely at Kava.
[Wed May 18 21:19:58 2011] : (14) Merc. Mage: Magic Missile: [1d20(14) + 7] = 21 vs Ref; [2d4(2,3) + 4] = 9 force damage
[Wed May 18 21:20:01 2011] : (15) Mordecai: Mordecai looks over at Kava for injuries
[Wed May 18 21:20:31 2011] : (17) Kava: HP Status: 16 out of 34 || Surges Used: 1 out of 7 || Surge Value: 9
[Wed May 18 21:20:50 2011] : (14) Merc. Mage: The mage misses complete as Kava moved.
[Wed May 18 21:21:19 2011] : (14) Merc. Soldier: The soldier attacks Mordecai
[Wed May 18 21:21:23 2011] : (15) Mordecai: "Don't worry Kava, I can bring you aid"
[Wed May 18 21:21:25 2011] : (14) Merc. Soldier: Powerful Strike (longsword): [1d20(4) + 10] = 14 vs AC; [1d8(1) + 7] = 8 damage and target is knocked prone
[Wed May 18 21:21:26 2011] : (17) Kava: Kava doesn't feel bad, but she is getting mad
[Wed May 18 21:21:27 2011] : (14) Merc. Soldier: Longsword: Reach 2 [1d20(3) + 10] = 13 vs AC; [1d8(1) + 3] = 4 damage and target is marked
[Wed May 18 21:21:32 2011] : (14) Merc. Soldier: And misses.
[Wed May 18 21:21:37 2011] : (14) DM: Donnesh?
[Wed May 18 21:21:56 2011] : (16) Donessh: Donessh steps forward and attacks M
[Wed May 18 21:22:03 2011] : (13) Altraminus: "Get the other side of the shadar-kai!"
[Wed May 18 21:22:05 2011] : (16) Donessh: Divine Challenge: (AWP) Minor Burst 5. Effect: Target is Marked: -2 to attack other than me.
Also: [3 + 3] = 6 Radiant damage on first attack not including me before my next turn

[Wed May 18 21:22:11 2011] : (16) Donessh: Shielding Smite: (EP) To-hit vs. AC [1d20(4) + 4 + 0] = 8 - Hit: [2d10(4,2) + 3] = 9 damage.
Effect: Target within 5 squares gains 2 power bonus to AC

[Wed May 18 21:22:20 2011] : (17) Kava: "I'm not dead yet, Mordecai, no need to hurry"
[Wed May 18 21:22:26 2011] : (14) DM: Miss
[Wed May 18 21:22:29 2011] : (16) Donessh: Done
[Wed May 18 21:22:45 2011] : (14) DM: Altraminus?
[Wed May 18 21:22:48 2011] : (15) Mordecai: "And you know even that's not too much of a problem"
[Wed May 18 21:22:58 2011] : (16) Donessh: Donessh plows in before he hears Al
[Wed May 18 21:23:04 2011] : (14) DM: ooc Kava is blind and can't flank.
[Wed May 18 21:23:11 2011] : (13) Altraminus: Al darts around to finish off the blinded mage
[Wed May 18 21:23:16 2011] : (13) Altraminus: Sly Flourish (melee): (AWP)To-hit vs. AC [1d20(20) + 4 + 1 + 4] = 29 - Hit: [1d4(3) + 4 + 3] = 10 .
[Wed May 18 21:23:24 2011] : (13) Altraminus: [2d8(7,6)] = 13 dsneak attack
[Wed May 18 21:23:29 2011] : (13) Altraminus: ooc 24 damage, woo!
[Wed May 18 21:24:00 2011] : (14) DM: The mage doesn't stand a chance, Al's blade slips easily between his ribs and into the heart.
[Wed May 18 21:24:10 2011] : (13) Altraminus: ooc done
[Wed May 18 21:24:30 2011] : (14) DM: Kava?
[Wed May 18 21:24:51 2011] : (13) Altraminus: "Throw down your blades and we'll let you live."
[Wed May 18 21:25:06 2011] : (17) Kava: Kava swings her staff at the Gloomblade
[Wed May 18 21:25:09 2011] : (17) Kava: Melee Basic Attack - Staff of Fiery Might: [1d20(20) + 10] = 30, Critical hit Damage: [10 + 5 + 1d8(6)] = 21 HP
[Wed May 18 21:26:13 2011] : (14) DM: Swinging wildly and unexpectedly Kava catches the shadar-kai off guard and scores and hefty hit.
[Wed May 18 21:26:23 2011] : (17) Kava: Saving Throw: [1d20(3)] = 3
[Wed May 18 21:26:42 2011] : (14) DM: ooc you're only blind for one turn.
[Wed May 18 21:26:43 2011] : (17) Kava: Kava steps back
[Wed May 18 21:26:48 2011] : (17) Kava: ooc OK
[Wed May 18 21:26:55 2011] : (14) DM: Mordecai?
[Wed May 18 21:26:59 2011] : (15) Mordecai: Mordecai steps back and attacks the Shadar-kai
[Wed May 18 21:27:00 2011] : (17) Kava: Done
[Wed May 18 21:27:06 2011] : (15) Mordecai: Gaze of Defiance: (AWP) wisdom vs. Will [1d20(2) + 6] = 8 (range 5)
Hit: [1d8(1) + 5] = 6 psychic damage and allies gain a +1 power bonus to attacks vs the target until the end of my next turn. Increase to +3 if they attack me before then.

[Wed May 18 21:27:13 2011] : (14) DM: Miss
[Wed May 18 21:27:26 2011] : (15) Mordecai: Then utters a prayer for Kava
[Wed May 18 21:27:28 2011] : (15) Mordecai: Healing Word: (EP; minor). Effect: The target can spend a healing surge and regain an additional [1d6(1) + 9] = 10 HP (on top of their surge value; Range 5)
[Wed May 18 21:27:40 2011] : (15) Mordecai: Done
[Wed May 18 21:27:47 2011] : (16) Donessh: ooc you're Mr 1 tonight
[Wed May 18 21:28:08 2011] : (15) Mordecai: ooc Hey, I resent that. I got a 2 in my attack!
[Wed May 18 21:28:15 2011] : (16) Donessh: ooc lol
[Wed May 18 21:28:20 2011] : (17) Kava: Kava is strengthened by the prayer
[Wed May 18 21:28:24 2011] : (17) Kava: HP Status: 34 out of 34 || Surges Used: 2 out of 7 || Surge Value: 9
[Wed May 18 21:28:59 2011] : (17) Kava: ooc Of course now my attacks are 1 lower again, not being bloodied anymore
[Wed May 18 21:29:22 2011] : (14) Gloomblade: ooc who is most injured?
[Wed May 18 21:29:23 2011] : (15) Mordecai: ooc Sorry about that ;-)
[Wed May 18 21:29:30 2011] : (15) Mordecai: HP Status 28 (+7 temp) out of 34. Surge Status: 7 out of 8
[Wed May 18 21:29:30 2011] : (13) Altraminus: ooc possibly me
[Wed May 18 21:29:37 2011] : (16) Donessh: HP Status 28 out of 38. Surge Status: 7 out of 11
[Wed May 18 21:29:40 2011] : (13) Altraminus: HP Status: 21 out of 28 || Surge Status: 6 out of 6
[Wed May 18 21:29:53 2011] : (16) Donessh: HP Status 28 (+7 temp) out of 38. Surge Status: 7 out of 11
[Wed May 18 21:30:05 2011] : (14) Gloomblade: The shadai-kai vanishes, appears next to Altraminus and attacks.
[Wed May 18 21:30:14 2011] : (14) Gloomblade: Gloomstrike: [1d20(13) + 13] = 26 vs AC; [1d10(8) + 3] = 11 damage and blinded for one turn
[Wed May 18 21:30:37 2011] : (14) Gloomblade: Kava is no longer blind (but Al is).
[Wed May 18 21:30:42 2011] : (13) Altraminus: "Oi! Stop that!"
[Wed May 18 21:31:09 2011] : (16) Donessh: ooc I think you forgot to say 'it tickles'
[Wed May 18 21:31:11 2011] : (14) Merc. Soldier: The remaining merc attacksDdonnesh
[Wed May 18 21:31:19 2011] : (14) Merc. Soldier: Longsword: [1d20(3) + 10] = 13 vs AC; [1d8(4) + 3] = 7 damage and target is marked
[Wed May 18 21:31:22 2011] : (15) Mordecai: ooc I thought exactly the same!
[Wed May 18 21:31:22 2011] : (14) Merc. Soldier: Miss
[Wed May 18 21:31:26 2011] : (14) DM: Donnesh?
[Wed May 18 21:32:23 2011] : (16) Donessh: Donessh briefly squeezes Als shoulder before standing beside him and attacking the Shadar-Kai
[Wed May 18 21:32:25 2011] : (16) Donessh: Lay On Healing Hands: Ally regains HP as if they had spent a Healing Surge + 3 bonus HP (but without actually spending one!). 0 left today
[Wed May 18 21:32:34 2011] : (16) Donessh: Blood of the Mighty: (DP) Melee:
To-hit vs. AC [1d20(12) + 4 + 0] = 16 - Hit: [4d10(8,4,3,3) + 3] = 21 damage. Donessh takes 5 damage.

[Wed May 18 21:32:56 2011] : (14) DM: Miss.
[Wed May 18 21:33:01 2011] : (16) Donessh: ooc grrrr
[Wed May 18 21:33:08 2011] : (16) Donessh: Damage: [Wed May 18 21:33:23 2011] : (16) Donessh: ooc nice damage node work :)
[Wed May 18 21:33:32 2011] : (16) Donessh: done
[Wed May 18 21:33:38 2011] : (14) DM: Altraminus?
[Wed May 18 21:33:49 2011] : (15) Mordecai: ooc :-D
[Wed May 18 21:33:54 2011] : (13) Altraminus: Al, still blinded, stabs out blindly
[Wed May 18 21:34:02 2011] : (16) Donessh: ooc semi-afk for a few mins
[Wed May 18 21:34:02 2011] : (13) Altraminus: Piercing Strike: (AWP)To-hit vs. Reflex [1d20(18) + 4 + 1 + 4] = 27 - Hit: [1d4(1) + 4] = 5 .
[Wed May 18 21:34:14 2011] : (13) Altraminus: "Grrrrr!"
[Wed May 18 21:34:16 2011] : (13) Altraminus: ooc done
[Wed May 18 21:34:22 2011] : (14) DM: Hit.
[Wed May 18 21:34:42 2011] : (14) DM: Kava?
[Wed May 18 21:34:56 2011] : (17) Kava: Kava shifts and attacks
[Wed May 18 21:35:04 2011] : (17) Kava: Storm Walk: (AWP) Charisma vs. Fortitude. Ranged 10. [1d20(9) + 5] = 14, Damage: [1d8(1) + 9] = 10 HP. Effect: Before or after the attack, I shift 1 square.
[Wed May 18 21:35:10 2011] : (17) Kava: Done
[Wed May 18 21:35:31 2011] : (14) DM: Who?
[Wed May 18 21:35:57 2011] : (14) DM: Miss on either.
[Wed May 18 21:36:01 2011] : (14) DM: Mordecai?
[Wed May 18 21:36:03 2011] : (17) Kava: On the Gloomblade
[Wed May 18 21:36:09 2011] : (17) Kava: Sorry
[Wed May 18 21:36:10 2011] : (15) Mordecai: ooc is A next to Donessh?
[Wed May 18 21:36:29 2011] : (14) DM: ooc no, Donnesh moved
[Wed May 18 21:36:32 2011] : (16) Donessh: ooc back
[Wed May 18 21:36:40 2011] : (15) Mordecai: ooc OK
[Wed May 18 21:37:16 2011] : (15) Mordecai: Mordecai calls down holy vengeance on the gloomblade
[Wed May 18 21:37:23 2011] : (15) Mordecai: Light of Arvandor: (EP). Wisdom vs. Will [1d20(4) + 6] = 10 (Area burst 1, range 5). Hit: [1d8(4) + 5] = 9 radiant damage.
Allies in burst gain a +2 power bonus to AC until my next turn

[Wed May 18 21:37:47 2011] : (15) Mordecai: Memory of a Thousand Lifetimes: (EP; No action; Racial Power). Trigger: I dislike the result of an attack roll, skill check ability check or saving throw. Effect: Add [1d6(5)] = 5 to the triggering roll.
[Wed May 18 21:37:58 2011] : (16) Donessh: ooc is the bonus only on hit?
[Wed May 18 21:38:03 2011] : (15) Mordecai: Done
[Wed May 18 21:38:13 2011] : (15) Mordecai: ooc yes, but see above ;-)
[Wed May 18 21:38:25 2011] : (14) DM: Hit!
[Wed May 18 21:39:21 2011] : (14) DM: A bright column of light chases away the shardai-kai's shadows and burns him.
[Wed May 18 21:39:30 2011] : (15) Mordecai: ooc so Al and Donessh get +2 to AC
[Wed May 18 21:40:31 2011] : (14) Gloomblade: The gloomblade orders the merc to flank Altraminus.
[Wed May 18 21:40:42 2011] : (14) Merc. Soldier: Longsword: [1d20(9) + 10] = 19 vs AC; [1d8(2) + 3] = 5 damage and target is marked
[Wed May 18 21:40:47 2011] : (16) Donessh: ooc do AC power bonuses stack?
[Wed May 18 21:40:55 2011] : (14) Merc. Soldier: 5 damage to Al.
[Wed May 18 21:41:04 2011] : (14) Merc. Soldier: Then the gloomblade attacks.
[Wed May 18 21:41:12 2011] : (14) Merc. Soldier: Greatsword: [1d20(10) + 11] = 21 vs AC; [1d10(2) + 3] = 5 damage
[Wed May 18 21:41:18 2011] : (14) Merc. Soldier: Another 5 damage.
[Wed May 18 21:41:25 2011] : (14) DM: Donnesh?
[Wed May 18 21:41:35 2011] : (15) Mordecai: "Hang on in there AL, I will help you"
[Wed May 18 21:41:54 2011] : (16) Donessh: Divine Challenge: (AWP) Minor Burst 5. Effect: Target is Marked: -2 to attack other than me.
Also: [3 + 3] = 6 Radiant damage on first attack not including me before my next turn

[Wed May 18 21:42:02 2011] : (16) Donessh: on Gloomy
[Wed May 18 21:42:07 2011] : (16) Donessh: Holy Strike: (AWP) To-hit vs. AC [1d20(2) + 6] = 8 - Hit: [1d10(4) + 3] = 7 radiant damage. +2 if target is marked
[Wed May 18 21:42:12 2011] : (16) Donessh: ooc ffs
[Wed May 18 21:42:20 2011] : (14) DM: Miss
[Wed May 18 21:42:26 2011] : (16) Donessh: ooc is Al blind?
[Wed May 18 21:42:33 2011] : (14) DM: not any more
[Wed May 18 21:42:42 2011] : (16) Donessh: ok
[Wed May 18 21:42:43 2011] : (16) Donessh: Done
[Wed May 18 21:42:49 2011] : (14) DM: Altraminus?
[Wed May 18 21:43:38 2011] : (13) Altraminus: Al steps to put his back against the wall
[Wed May 18 21:43:43 2011] : (13) Altraminus: Setup Strike: (EP) Dex vs. AC [1d20(11) + 4 + 1 + 4] = 20 - Hit: [2d4(4,4) + 4] = 12 damage; target grants me combat advantage until the end of my next turn.
[Wed May 18 21:43:48 2011] : (13) Altraminus: (on G)
[Wed May 18 21:43:51 2011] : (14) DM: Hit
[Wed May 18 21:43:57 2011] : (13) Altraminus: Using an AP:
[Wed May 18 21:43:59 2011] : (13) Altraminus: Sly Flourish (melee): (AWP)To-hit vs. AC [1d20(1) + 4 + 1 + 4] = 10 - Hit: [1d4(3) + 4 + 3] = 10 .
[Wed May 18 21:44:04 2011] : (13) Altraminus: ooc aargh!
[Wed May 18 21:44:06 2011] : (13) Altraminus: ooc done
[Wed May 18 21:44:40 2011] : (14) DM: Kava, the shadar-kai is nearly dead now.
[Wed May 18 21:45:12 2011] : (17) Kava: Kava steps back and goes for the shadar-kar
[Wed May 18 21:45:17 2011] : (17) Kava: Acid Orb: (AWP) Charisma vs. Reflex. Ranged 20. [1d20(17) + 5] = 22, Damage: [1d10(2) + 9] = 11 HP.
[Wed May 18 21:45:24 2011] : (17) Kava: Done
[Wed May 18 21:47:00 2011] : (14) Gloomblade: "Aaahhh! Damn you mortals! I may not have my vengence for my brothers but our sister will flay you for what you have done."
[Wed May 18 21:47:06 2011] : (14) Gloomblade: The shadar-kai dies.
[Wed May 18 21:47:26 2011] : (14) DM: Mordecai?
[Wed May 18 21:47:28 2011] : (15) Mordecai: Mordecai steps in and attacks A with his sword
[Wed May 18 21:47:33 2011] : (15) Mordecai: Recovery Strike: (AWP) Str vs. AC [1d20(14) + 4] = 18. Hit: [1d8(5) + 1] = 6 damage.
The next ally to hit the target before the end of my next turn regains 11 HP

[Wed May 18 21:47:45 2011] : (13) Altraminus: ooc race!
[Wed May 18 21:47:51 2011] : (15) Mordecai: Mordecai prays for Al
[Wed May 18 21:47:54 2011] : (15) Mordecai: Healing Word: (EP; minor). Effect: The target can spend a healing surge and regain an additional [1d6(5) + 9] = 14 HP (on top of their surge value; Range 5)
[Wed May 18 21:48:02 2011] : (15) Mordecai: Done
[Wed May 18 21:48:18 2011] : (14) Merc. Soldier: The soldier fights a desperate retreat.
[Wed May 18 21:48:33 2011] : (14) Merc. Soldier: Powerful Strike: Recharged
[Wed May 18 21:48:35 2011] : (14) Merc. Soldier: Powerful Strike (longsword): [1d20(12) + 10] = 22 vs AC; [1d8(2) + 7] = 9 damage and target is knocked prone
[Wed May 18 21:49:04 2011] : (14) Merc. Soldier: Knocking mordecai to the ground he retreats into the corridor. OA from Donnesh.
[Wed May 18 21:49:46 2011] : (16) Donessh: Melee Basic Attack - Warhammer: [1d20(17) + 6] = 23 Damage: [1d10(6) + 3] = 9
[Wed May 18 21:50:00 2011] : (15) Mordecai: ooc did I hit BTW?
[Wed May 18 21:50:24 2011] : (14) Merc. Soldier: The merc doesn't make it to the door, Donnesh smacks him down as he tried to pass.
[Wed May 18 21:50:29 2011] : (15) Mordecai: ooc the healing is only if I hit
[Wed May 18 21:51:00 2011] : (14) Merc. Soldier: ooc you hit
[Wed May 18 21:51:19 2011] : (16) Donessh: Healing: Regain 11 HP. [Wed May 18 21:51:30 2011] : (15) Mordecai: ooc not too shabby :-)
[Wed May 18 21:51:39 2011] : (16) Donessh: ooc not bad at all
[Wed May 18 21:51:48 2011] : (16) Donessh: ooc pretty good for an AWP
[Wed May 18 21:52:06 2011] : (15) Mordecai: ooc need to hit with it, and my Str is not great
[Wed May 18 21:52:29 2011] : (16) Donessh: ooc it worked this time :)
[Wed May 18 21:52:42 2011] : (17) Kava: ooc LOL
[Wed May 18 21:52:51 2011] : (15) Mordecai: "So, where is this Spider woman?"
[Wed May 18 21:53:12 2011] : (15) Mordecai: ooc ;-)
[Wed May 18 21:53:53 2011] : (16) Donessh: "Is everyone ok?"
[Wed May 18 21:53:56 2011] : (17) Kava: "Where did that shadar-kai spring from? Did she magic her way in here or is there a secret door?"
[Wed May 18 21:54:16 2011] : (17) Kava: "I'm not wounded"
[Wed May 18 21:54:49 2011] : (14) DM: ooc Spider was an illusion, she could be anywhere.
[Wed May 18 21:55:19 2011] : (15) Mordecai: "I am only slightly wounded, I will be OK"
[Wed May 18 21:55:24 2011] : (15) Mordecai: Healing Surge: Regain 8 HP. [Wed May 18 21:56:17 2011] : (16) Donessh: "Maybe one of this lot will have a key for that lock you found"
[Wed May 18 21:56:29 2011] : (14) DM: 145 XP each
[Wed May 18 21:56:34 2011] : (15) Mordecai: "Let's have a see"
[Wed May 18 21:56:44 2011] : (15) Mordecai: Perception: [1d20(19) + 5] = 24
[Wed May 18 21:57:06 2011] : (14) DM: On the shadar-kai's body you find a complex, precision cut metal key.
[Wed May 18 21:57:06 2011] : (15) Mordecai: Mordecai searches the corpses
[Wed May 18 21:57:33 2011] : (14) DM: There's nothing else of interest.
[Wed May 18 21:57:55 2011] : (16) Donessh: "Anything on the others?"
[Wed May 18 21:58:05 2011] : (17) Kava: "Could this be the key we're looking for?"
[Wed May 18 21:58:12 2011] : (13) Altraminus: "Then we should go through that door!"
[Wed May 18 21:58:17 2011] : (16) Donessh: Perception: [1d20(11) + 3] = 14
[Wed May 18 21:58:34 2011] : (14) DM: Nothing else.
[Wed May 18 21:58:47 2011] : (15) Mordecai: "With haste"
[Wed May 18 21:59:04 2011] : (16) Donessh: "Lets go"
[Wed May 18 21:59:07 2011] : (15) Mordecai: "Let's catch the spider in her web before she can spin any more silk"
[Wed May 18 21:59:31 2011] : (15) Mordecai: Milestone reached. Mordecai and party members gain an AP and additional use of magic item powers
[Wed May 18 22:00:25 2011] : (14) DM: You unlock the door with the key, it swings open silently on well oiled hinges.
[Wed May 18 22:00:29 2011] : (16) Donessh: Milestone: Milestone reached. Donessh gains an AP
[Wed May 18 22:01:44 2011] : (15) Mordecai: "The sooner this woman is dead, the sooner this town has peace"
[Wed May 18 22:02:00 2011] : (17) Kava: "If it is a woman"
[Wed May 18 22:02:09 2011] : (14) DM: The room beyond in opulent to excess, deep luxurious carpets, fine paintings and brightly lit by many candelabra's, comfortable seating lines the walls and there is a large wooden double door on the far end of the hallway.
[Wed May 18 22:02:10 2011] : (15) Mordecai: ooc it seemed to be
[Wed May 18 22:02:29 2011] : (14) DM: GAME END