Contents / PnP Stuff / Logs /

[Wed May 11 20:15:54 2011] : (12) DM: GAME START
[Wed May 11 20:16:40 2011] : (12) DM: You've just left a rather odd note for Spider down in the tunnels. You are now in the alleyway and the begger who showed you were to leave the note has now legged it.
[Wed May 11 20:16:46 2011] : (12) DM: What are you doing now?
[Wed May 11 20:18:29 2011] : (9) Mordecai: "So do we wait here or what?"
[Wed May 11 20:18:42 2011] : (8) Donessh: "Would it be unreasonable to go get a drink while we wait for a response?"
[Wed May 11 20:18:47 2011] : (10) Filica: ooc we need to rest, right?
[Wed May 11 20:18:47 2011] : (6) Kava: "In this alley? I think not"
[Wed May 11 20:19:14 2011] : (7) Altraminus: "A drink sounds good to me. Maybe a bit of a rest."
[Wed May 11 20:19:31 2011] : (7) Altraminus: "Oh, and here's an idea: how about food? All this terrorizing people is hungry business."
[Wed May 11 20:20:29 2011] : (6) Kava: "Yes, time to lean back, relax, eat, drink and be merry"
[Wed May 11 20:21:42 2011] : (10) Filica: "Well, if you don't mind, I'm not going to relax much"
[Wed May 11 20:21:46 2011] : (12) DM: Back to the Jellied Eel?
[Wed May 11 20:21:57 2011] : (10) Filica: "That startled wake-up this morning, has me on edge"
[Wed May 11 20:22:35 2011] : (9) Mordecai: "OK then, off we go"
[Wed May 11 20:23:06 2011] : (12) DM: You return to the Jellien Eel for some food and drink.
[Wed May 11 20:23:19 2011] : (12) DM: After an hour or so Jack and some of his crew return.
[Wed May 11 20:23:38 2011] : (6) Kava: Kava looks relaxed but attentive
[Wed May 11 20:24:14 2011] : (12) Captain Jack: "Hello there! How goes the action against the Cartel?"
[Wed May 11 20:24:46 2011] : (8) Donessh: "Strangely, I think"
[Wed May 11 20:25:12 2011] : (9) Mordecai: ooc I assume we don't need to sleep to take a long rest? Isn't that the change from 3.x? So we can rest at 10am etc.
[Wed May 11 20:25:35 2011] : (12) Captain Jack: ooc I think that;s the case.
[Wed May 11 20:25:47 2011] : (9) Mordecai: "They are now one Shadowy fellow short"
[Wed May 11 20:25:54 2011] : (12) Captain Jack: ooc two
[Wed May 11 20:26:15 2011] : (9) Mordecai: ooc then I suggest we just rest in the inn as it should still be only early-ish in the day
[Wed May 11 20:26:39 2011] : (9) Mordecai: "Errm, two"
[Wed May 11 20:26:55 2011] : (12) Captain Jack: "Shadowy? Do you mean you killed two of the shadar-kai lieutenants?"
[Wed May 11 20:26:56 2011] : (6) Kava: "We've lost count"
[Wed May 11 20:27:00 2011] : (9) Mordecai: "I forgot about his pal"
[Wed May 11 20:27:00 2011] : (12) Captain Jack: "Impressive."
[Wed May 11 20:28:05 2011] : (12) Captain Jack: "We managed to pin down two of Spider's other lieutenants beneath some warehouses."
[Wed May 11 20:28:34 2011] : (12) Captain Jack: "But the place is like warren down there so I posted a watch and left 'em down there."
[Wed May 11 20:28:48 2011] : (8) Donessh: "So whats the current state of play?"
[Wed May 11 20:28:53 2011] : (12) Captain Jack: "You might try and track them down unless you have another plan."
[Wed May 11 20:29:29 2011] : (9) Mordecai: "It's been a hectic morning, I think we planned to spend a few hours here to calm down a bit"
[Wed May 11 20:29:39 2011] : (7) Altraminus: "Oh, and we left a message for him. Somewhat vague and intimidating, really."
[Wed May 11 20:29:46 2011] : (10) Filica: "or her"
[Wed May 11 20:29:48 2011] : (9) Mordecai: "We can look later today if that's not too late"
[Wed May 11 20:30:01 2011] : (9) Mordecai: "We signed off with kisses"
[Wed May 11 20:30:30 2011] : (12) Captain Jack: "Unusual. Spider won't be expecting that!"
[Wed May 11 20:31:15 2011] : (12) Captain Jack: "I'll keep my crew on look out for a while yet seeing as we have the Cartel on the run right now."
[Wed May 11 20:32:36 2011] : (10) Filica: "Thanks, I'd like to be able to keep my eyes closed at night"
[Wed May 11 20:33:01 2011] : (6) Kava: "Perhaps we'd better not all go to sleep at once, for the time being"
[Wed May 11 20:34:40 2011] : (12) Captain Jack: "I need to see to some maintainance on Waveskimmer. Talk to you later."
[Wed May 11 20:34:44 2011] : (12) Captain Jack: Jack leaves.
[Wed May 11 20:34:55 2011] : (12) DM: ooc how long are you resting for?
[Wed May 11 20:35:04 2011] : (9) Mordecai: ooc 6 hours = long rest
[Wed May 11 20:35:33 2011] : (9) Mordecai: Mordecai puts his feet up and tries to chill out after the busy morning
[Wed May 11 20:36:02 2011] : (10) Filica: "I'd like to rest on a bed"
[Wed May 11 20:36:14 2011] : (10) Filica: "If you're all ok with that"
[Wed May 11 20:36:30 2011] : (10) Filica: Filica goes up to a romm and goes to sleep
[Wed May 11 20:37:37 2011] : (6) Kava: Kava leans back and closes her eyes
[Wed May 11 20:38:47 2011] : (7) Altraminus: Al fidgets for a bit but soon falls asleep
[Wed May 11 20:38:54 2011] : (12) DM: 6 hours later...
[Wed May 11 20:40:28 2011] : (9) Mordecai: Mordecai smacks his lips, feeling hungry
[Wed May 11 20:40:33 2011] : (12) Raith: "There's a note for you. One of them Cartel beggers brought it round."
[Wed May 11 20:40:42 2011] : (12) Raith: ooc Raith is the innkeeper
[Wed May 11 20:40:44 2011] : (6) Kava: "Hmm? Thanks"
[Wed May 11 20:41:00 2011] : (6) Kava: "Wait, when did it arrive?"
[Wed May 11 20:41:20 2011] : (6) Kava: Kava accepts the note and starts to read it
[Wed May 11 20:41:48 2011] : (7) Altraminus: "Oooh, exciting! Show me!"
[Wed May 11 20:41:48 2011] : (12) Raith: "About an hour ago."
[Wed May 11 20:41:58 2011] : (7) Altraminus: Al's energy is fully restored
[Wed May 11 20:43:00 2011] : (10) Filica: ooc /me filed an enhancement ;)
[Wed May 11 20:43:03 2011] : (12) DM: The note reads; "Your note was most intruiging. Be at the meeting place at midnight and we shall discuss your future."
[Wed May 11 20:43:23 2011] : (12) DM: The note is signed by "Spider"
[Wed May 11 20:43:25 2011] : (10) Filica: "The meeting place?"
[Wed May 11 20:43:37 2011] : (10) Filica: "And which on earth is the meeting place?"
[Wed May 11 20:43:58 2011] : (6) Kava: "Here, read"
[Wed May 11 20:44:55 2011] : (9) Mordecai: "Hmm, that sounds like a wonderful ambush"
[Wed May 11 20:45:03 2011] : (9) Mordecai: "I'm almost keen"
[Wed May 11 20:45:39 2011] : (6) Kava: "No kisses? Spider doesn't love us anymore"
[Wed May 11 20:45:39 2011] : (9) Mordecai: "I guess we could kill some other followers where Jack's men are holing them up to bring down their numbers?"
[Wed May 11 20:45:57 2011] : (8) Donessh: "Surely Spider must realise we would expect an ambush"
[Wed May 11 20:46:52 2011] : (7) Altraminus: "Of course, so we should go elsewhere."
[Wed May 11 20:47:13 2011] : (7) Altraminus: "We should ambush the ambushers!"
[Wed May 11 20:48:55 2011] : (6) Kava: "Yes! That's it!"
[Wed May 11 20:49:01 2011] : (9) Mordecai: "We may be watched here, should we talk somewhere more private?"
[Wed May 11 20:49:02 2011] : (6) Kava: "So where are they?"
[Wed May 11 20:49:21 2011] : (9) Mordecai: "Or do we think Jack's favourite hiding place is safe?"
[Wed May 11 20:49:40 2011] : (8) Donessh: "They know we are here, so I think we can assume we'll be followed as we leave"
[Wed May 11 20:50:42 2011] : (7) Altraminus: "Of course. Maybe we should leave in two groups, one after the other.
[Wed May 11 20:51:43 2011] : (6) Kava: "How about a walk in the park, if we want to talk?"
[Wed May 11 20:52:05 2011] : (8) Donessh: "Is there a back door, although it will probably we watched too"
[Wed May 11 20:53:04 2011] : (12) DM: There is a back door.
[Wed May 11 20:54:38 2011] : (8) Donessh: "Shall we?"
[Wed May 11 20:55:17 2011] : (6) Kava: "Yes, of course"
[Wed May 11 20:55:28 2011] : (10) Filica: "sure"
[Wed May 11 20:56:14 2011] : (12) DM: You leave by the back door. You see a begger hanging around outside.
[Wed May 11 20:56:18 2011] : (8) Donessh: Donessh gets up and heads for the back door
[Wed May 11 20:57:02 2011] : (7) Altraminus: (to the beggar) "How are you doing, my fine fellow?"
[Wed May 11 20:57:29 2011] : (6) Kava: Kava flips the beggar a coin
[Wed May 11 20:57:34 2011] : (6) Kava: "Here you are"
[Wed May 11 20:57:56 2011] : (12) Begger: "Looking for the meeting place?"
[Wed May 11 20:58:11 2011] : (9) Mordecai: ooc is it midnight?
[Wed May 11 20:58:28 2011] : (12) Begger: No. It's around 6pm.
[Wed May 11 20:59:16 2011] : (7) Altraminus: "That and more."
[Wed May 11 20:59:44 2011] : (12) Begger: "I have been told to lead you there whenever you like."
[Wed May 11 21:00:02 2011] : (8) Donessh: "No hints as to where it is?"
[Wed May 11 21:00:55 2011] : (12) Begger: "Uhh..."
[Wed May 11 21:01:16 2011] : (12) Begger: "I can show you."
[Wed May 11 21:02:17 2011] : (8) Donessh: "What do you think friends? Now or later?"
[Wed May 11 21:03:03 2011] : (9) Mordecai: "I thought we were going to look around town first"
[Wed May 11 21:03:37 2011] : (9) Mordecai: ooc didn't Jack leave some guys outside a place with cartel in it, or did I mistake that?
[Wed May 11 21:03:39 2011] : (6) Kava: "You might see us later then. Goodbye for now"
[Wed May 11 21:03:47 2011] : (10) Filica: "Yes"
[Wed May 11 21:03:47 2011] : (8) Donessh: "Ok then, later it is"
[Wed May 11 21:03:55 2011] : (8) Donessh: ooc yeah, could go see about that first
[Wed May 11 21:04:28 2011] : (7) Altraminus: "I think we should talk to some other friends of ours first. Give them a message, perhaps."
[Wed May 11 21:04:39 2011] : (12) Begger: "Ok."
[Wed May 11 21:06:42 2011] : (6) Kava: "So, let's find a place to talk amongstg ourselves first"
[Wed May 11 21:08:53 2011] : (12) DM: ooc this isn't very exciting is it? Shall we fast forward to something more interesting?
[Wed May 11 21:09:55 2011] : (10) Filica: ooc lol, /me pushes the big black FFW button
[Wed May 11 21:09:59 2011] : (7) Altraminus: ooc lol
[Wed May 11 21:10:00 2011] : (8) Donessh: ooc probably
[Wed May 11 21:10:06 2011] : (8) Donessh: ooc is it shopping for kit?
[Wed May 11 21:10:34 2011] : (7) Altraminus: ooc we make some plans, decide to meet Spider but with some of us hiding in ambush, then... ?
[Wed May 11 21:10:54 2011] : (12) DM: ooc do you turn up early or on time?
[Wed May 11 21:11:01 2011] : (6) Kava: ooc Early
[Wed May 11 21:11:09 2011] : (8) Donessh: ooc how about fashionably late?
[Wed May 11 21:12:29 2011] : (12) DM: ooc which?!
[Wed May 11 21:12:34 2011] : (7) Altraminus: ooc on time :-p
[Wed May 11 21:12:56 2011] : (8) Donessh: ooc oh ok then
[Wed May 11 21:14:33 2011] : ** (12) DM picks least favourable time for you to arrive as you can't seem to decide. **
[Wed May 11 21:14:39 2011] : (7) Altraminus: ooc Al reckons early would be best.
[Wed May 11 21:14:44 2011] : (6) Kava: ooc LOL. So now we have early, on time and fashionably late
[Wed May 11 21:15:08 2011] : (10) Filica: ooc I'm French, so really late is my thing ;)
[Wed May 11 21:15:18 2011] : (8) Donessh: ooc I just resent the idea of turning up on time as if we'd been summoned to the headmasters office
[Wed May 11 21:15:19 2011] : (9) Mordecai: Mordecai leaves a message for Jack to explain that we have headed into an ambush at midnight at the meeting place, and he might want to have some of his guys follow us discretely
[Wed May 11 21:15:34 2011] : (10) Filica: ooc just in case ;)
[Wed May 11 21:16:04 2011] : (12) DM: ooc [1d5(1)] = 1
[Wed May 11 21:16:41 2011] : (12) DM: ooc Altraminus decides. You arrive early.
[Wed May 11 21:17:56 2011] : (12) DM: You get a begger to show you the way to the meeting place at about 10pm. The begger leads you back to the alleyway, down the ladder and past the small room where you left the note.
[Wed May 11 21:19:59 2011] : (12) DM: You hear strange grunting and snarling noise from up ahead. The begger gets nervous and points down the corridor and says "Door on the right" before turning around and leaving you.
[Wed May 11 21:20:13 2011] : (12) DM: Nature checks.
[Wed May 11 21:20:20 2011] : (8) Donessh: Nature: [1d20(6) + 2] = 8
[Wed May 11 21:20:24 2011] : (6) Kava: Nature: [1d20(11) + 1] = 12
[Wed May 11 21:20:36 2011] : (9) Mordecai: Nature: [1d20(18) + 5] = 23
[Wed May 11 21:20:43 2011] : (7) Altraminus: Nature: [1d20(20) + 0 + 1] = 21
[Wed May 11 21:21:19 2011] : (8) Donessh: ooc can I get a map marker please?
[Wed May 11 21:22:45 2011] : (10) Filica: Nature: [1d20(12) + 2 + 1 + 5] = 20
[Wed May 11 21:23:24 2011] : (12) DM: Mordecai, Altraminus and Filica identify the noises as a grick and strange, wormlike predator with an unusually tough hide.
[Wed May 11 21:23:40 2011] : (10) Filica: "hmmm. This does not sound very good"
[Wed May 11 21:23:43 2011] : (12) DM: They're not creatures one would expect here.
[Wed May 11 21:24:12 2011] : (8) Donessh: "Should we be getting away from here?"
[Wed May 11 21:24:42 2011] : (7) Altraminus: "I suggest we wait out of the way, see if the Cartel come to drive them off before the meeting."
[Wed May 11 21:25:14 2011] : (8) Donessh: "How about a look around the area first?"
[Wed May 11 21:25:24 2011] : (7) Altraminus: "Either that or we try to put them to sleep, so they can't be used in an ambush."
[Wed May 11 21:25:51 2011] : (9) Mordecai: "I'd imagine that they are fully aware that they are here"
[Wed May 11 21:25:54 2011] : (9) Mordecai: brb
[Wed May 11 21:26:20 2011] : (6) Kava: "So we have a look around without opening any doors?"
[Wed May 11 21:27:20 2011] : (12) DM: Moving down the corridor?
[Wed May 11 21:27:45 2011] : (8) Donessh: ooc yeah?
[Wed May 11 21:28:37 2011] : (12) DM: You notice that the door is open and the sound of the grick is coming from inside.
[Wed May 11 21:28:49 2011] : (12) DM: Looking in?
[Wed May 11 21:29:30 2011] : (7) Altraminus: Yep
[Wed May 11 21:29:35 2011] : (7) Altraminus: 'cos Al's that curious :)
[Wed May 11 21:29:37 2011] : (8) Donessh: Donessh motions Al over to have a look (given hes a bit less conspicuous)
[Wed May 11 21:29:45 2011] : (8) Donessh: Donessh motions Al over to have a look (given hes a bit less conspicuous)
[Wed May 11 21:29:49 2011] : (7) Altraminus: Stealth: [1d20(1) + 10] = 11
[Wed May 11 21:29:49 2011] : (12) DM: Stealth check Al
[Wed May 11 21:29:54 2011] : (8) Donessh: ooc doh
[Wed May 11 21:29:55 2011] : (7) Altraminus: ooc oops
[Wed May 11 21:30:17 2011] : (7) Altraminus: Al forgets the situation, and says "Hey, look at this!"
[Wed May 11 21:30:36 2011] : (12) DM: Al peers into the room and sees two half-orcs hauling on two ropes tied around a struggling, wriggling grick.
[Wed May 11 21:31:19 2011] : (12) DM: There's a large opening on the left were there are scattered some old straw.
[Wed May 11 21:31:25 2011] : (7) Altraminus: "D'you chaps need a hand with that? They sent us down here and said the handlers needed another bit of assistance."
[Wed May 11 21:31:28 2011] : (10) Filica: ooc brb
[Wed May 11 21:31:40 2011] : (12) DM: The half-orcs spot you.
[Wed May 11 21:31:44 2011] : (12) DM: Roll initiative
[Wed May 11 21:31:53 2011] : (12) DM: Initiative: [1d20(1) + 3] = 4
[Wed May 11 21:31:55 2011] : (7) Altraminus: ooc I think Al's accent changes depending on what mood he's in.
[Wed May 11 21:31:56 2011] : (12) DM: Initiative: [1d20(19) + 4] = 23
[Wed May 11 21:31:58 2011] : (7) Altraminus: Initiative: [1d20(7) + 1 + 4] = 12
[Wed May 11 21:31:59 2011] : (8) Donessh: Initiative: [1d20(2) + 1] = 3
[Wed May 11 21:32:34 2011] : (6) Kava: Initiative: [1d20(8) + 1] = 9
[Wed May 11 21:32:46 2011] : (9) Mordecai: Initiative: [1d20(17) + 7] = 24 - Battle Intuition
[Wed May 11 21:32:54 2011] : (10) Filica: Initiative: [1d20(6) + 3 + 2] = 11
[Wed May 11 21:34:17 2011] : (12) DM: Mordecai?
[Wed May 11 21:34:20 2011] : (9) Mordecai: Mordecai readies an attack action, holding out his holy symbol in preparation
[Wed May 11 21:34:23 2011] : (9) Mordecai: Done
[Wed May 11 21:36:15 2011] : (12) Grick: The grick struggles on the ropes.
[Wed May 11 21:36:18 2011] : (12) Grick: Strength: [1d20(1) + 7 / 2 + 4] = 8
[Wed May 11 21:36:25 2011] : (12) DM: Altraminus?
[Wed May 11 21:37:41 2011] : (7) Altraminus: Al runs into the room, stabbing at the grick
[Wed May 11 21:37:49 2011] : (7) Altraminus: Setup Strike: (EP) Dex vs. AC [1d20(6) + 4 + 1 + 4] = 15 - Hit: [2d4(4,4) + 4] = 12 damage; target grants me combat advantage until the end of my next turn.
[Wed May 11 21:37:56 2011] : (7) Altraminus: ooc boo
[Wed May 11 21:37:56 2011] : (7) Altraminus: done
[Wed May 11 21:38:03 2011] : (12) DM: Filica?
[Wed May 11 21:39:18 2011] : (10) Filica: Filica comes closer to the door and aims
[Wed May 11 21:39:29 2011] : (10) Filica: ooc why a the grick, isn't it tied?
[Wed May 11 21:39:50 2011] : (10) Filica: Aiming at one of the half-orcs
[Wed May 11 21:40:01 2011] : (10) Filica: Twin Strike (lightning bow +1): (AWP) - Attack 1: [1d20(11) + 1 + 4] = 16 vs AC - Damage: [1d8(7) + 4] = 11
Twin Strike (lightning bow +1): (AWP) - Attack 2: [1d20(1) + 1 + 4] = 6 vs AC - Damage: [1d8(7) + 4] = 11
If target is quarry add [1d6(3)] = 3 damage to one attack.
Free Action: Decide all damage dealt by this weapon is lightning damage.

[Wed May 11 21:40:15 2011] : (12) DM: One hit
[Wed May 11 21:40:27 2011] : (10) Filica: make it B.
[Wed May 11 21:40:30 2011] : (10) Filica: done.
[Wed May 11 21:40:41 2011] : (12) DM: Kava?
[Wed May 11 21:41:06 2011] : (6) Kava: Kava steps forward and raises her staff as she unleashes her might at the grick
[Wed May 11 21:41:11 2011] : (6) Kava: Acid Orb: (AWP) Charisma vs. Reflex. Ranged 20. [1d20(1) + 5] = 6, Damage: [1d10(9) + 9] = 18 HP.
[Wed May 11 21:41:17 2011] : (12) DM: Miss
[Wed May 11 21:41:20 2011] : (6) Kava: Drat
[Wed May 11 21:41:22 2011] : (6) Kava: Done
[Wed May 11 21:41:48 2011] : (6) Kava: ooc And such a nice damage roll at that
[Wed May 11 21:42:02 2011] : (12) Half-orc grick tamer: The half-orcs drop the ropes and draw great axes. B charges at Filica and A moves towards Altraminus.
[Wed May 11 21:42:16 2011] : (12) Half-orc grick tamer: Greataxe: [1d20(13) + 8] = 21 vs AC; [1d12(6) + 5] = 11 damage
[Wed May 11 21:42:17 2011] : (12) Half-orc grick tamer: Greataxe: [1d20(16) + 8] = 24 vs AC; [1d12(11) + 5] = 16 damage
[Wed May 11 21:42:37 2011] : (12) Half-orc grick tamer: Filica takes 11 damage, Al takes 16
[Wed May 11 21:42:45 2011] : (12) DM: Donnesh?
[Wed May 11 21:43:19 2011] : (8) Donessh: Donessh aims a spitball through the open doorway to hit B and G
[Wed May 11 21:43:42 2011] : (8) Donessh: Dragon Breath: (EP) Minor Blast 3/Ranged 10, Burst 2:
Primary Attack: To-hit vs. Reflex [1d20(2) + 4 + 0] = 6 - Hit: [1d6(6) + 1] = 7 Acid damage.

[Wed May 11 21:43:45 2011] : (8) Donessh: Dragon Breath extra attack: Blast 3: To-hit vs. Reflex [1d20(9) + 4 + 0] = 13
[Wed May 11 21:44:33 2011] : (12) DM: You hit the orc.
[Wed May 11 21:44:34 2011] : (8) Donessh: ... before moving in to attack the Grick
[Wed May 11 21:45:01 2011] : (8) Donessh: Shielding Smite: (EP) To-hit vs. AC [1d20(16) + 4 + 0] = 20 - Hit: [2d10(2,3) + 3] = 8 damage.
Effect: Target within 5 squares gains 2 power bonus to AC

[Wed May 11 21:46:02 2011] : (12) DM: Hit but the tough hide is barely scratched. (resist 5 against affects that target AC).
[Wed May 11 21:46:11 2011] : (8) Donessh: ooc AC bonus to Al
[Wed May 11 21:46:17 2011] : (8) Donessh: Done
[Wed May 11 21:46:26 2011] : (12) DM: Mordecai?
[Wed May 11 21:46:57 2011] : (9) Mordecai: Having wasted a go, Mordecai enters the room
[Wed May 11 21:47:12 2011] : (9) Mordecai: Light of Arvandor: (EP). Wisdom vs. Will [1d20(10) + 6] = 16 (Area burst 1, range 5). Hit: [1d8(4) + 5] = 9 radiant damage.
Allies in burst gain a +2 power bonus to AC until my next turn

[Wed May 11 21:47:24 2011] : (9) Mordecai: Light of Arvandor: (EP). Wis vs. Will [1d20(10) + 6] = 16. Hit: [1d8(8) + 5] = 13 radiant damage.
[Wed May 11 21:47:35 2011] : (9) Mordecai: on G and A
[Wed May 11 21:47:41 2011] : (12) DM: Two hits
[Wed May 11 21:47:44 2011] : (9) Mordecai: Power of Amaunator: (EP; Free; Channel Divinity). Trigger: I hit an enemy with a power with the Radiant keyword Effect: Add an extra [1d10(1)] = 1 radiant damage to all targets hit by the power.
[Wed May 11 21:47:50 2011] : (9) Mordecai: ooc Boo!
[Wed May 11 21:47:54 2011] : (8) Donessh: ooc hiss
[Wed May 11 21:48:00 2011] : (9) Mordecai: Done
[Wed May 11 21:48:28 2011] : (9) Mordecai: AC bonus to Donessh and Al
[Wed May 11 21:48:35 2011] : (12) Grick: The grick lashes with its tentacles at Altraminus
[Wed May 11 21:48:40 2011] : (12) Grick: Tentacle Rake: [1d20(10) + 10] = 20 vs AC; [2d6(6,3) + 4] = 13 damage and ongoing 5 (save ends)
[Wed May 11 21:49:02 2011] : (12) DM: Altraminus?
[Wed May 11 21:49:07 2011] : (7) Altraminus: Miss! Woo!
[Wed May 11 21:49:34 2011] : (7) Altraminus: Al tries to rearrange the situation somewhat
[Wed May 11 21:49:36 2011] : (12) DM: ooc Miss? Your AC is 18 + 2 so a hit I think.
[Wed May 11 21:49:44 2011] : (9) Mordecai: ooc +4
[Wed May 11 21:49:48 2011] : (7) Altraminus: ooc +4
[Wed May 11 21:50:07 2011] : (7) Altraminus: (attacking G)
[Wed May 11 21:50:10 2011] : (7) Altraminus: Positioning Strike: (EP) Dex vs. Will [1d20(9) + 4 + 1 + 4] = 18 - Hit: [1d4(2) + 4] = 6 damage; slide the target 3 squares.
[Wed May 11 21:50:10 2011] : (12) DM: ooc ah yes, two different powers.
[Wed May 11 21:50:25 2011] : (12) DM: Hit
[Wed May 11 21:51:07 2011] : (12) DM: ooc done?
[Wed May 11 21:51:42 2011] : (7) Altraminus: done, yes
[Wed May 11 21:51:43 2011] : (7) Altraminus: sorry
[Wed May 11 21:52:05 2011] : (12) DM: Filica?
[Wed May 11 21:52:55 2011] : (10) Filica: Fading Strike (lightning bow +1): (AWP) Attack:[1d20(3) + 4] = 7 vs AC - Damage: [1d8(2) + 4] = 6 - and you shift 2 squares to a square that is not adjacent to the target.
Add [1d6(4)] = 4 damage if target is quarry.
Free action: Decide that all damage dealt by this weapon is lightning damage.

[Wed May 11 21:53:01 2011] : (10) Filica: on B
[Wed May 11 21:53:05 2011] : (12) DM: Miss
[Wed May 11 21:53:18 2011] : (10) Filica: done
[Wed May 11 21:53:25 2011] : (12) DM: Kava?
[Wed May 11 21:53:27 2011] : (6) Kava: Kava enters and attacks the grick again
[Wed May 11 21:53:33 2011] : (6) Kava: Acid Orb: (AWP) Charisma vs. Reflex. Ranged 20. [1d20(16) + 5] = 21, Damage: [1d10(4) + 9] = 13 HP.
[Wed May 11 21:53:40 2011] : (6) Kava: Done
[Wed May 11 21:53:48 2011] : (12) DM: Hit
[Wed May 11 21:54:07 2011] : (12) Half-orc grick tamer: The half-orcs attack Altraminus and Donnesh
[Wed May 11 21:54:10 2011] : (12) Half-orc grick tamer: Greataxe: [1d20(10) + 8] = 18 vs AC; [1d12(9) + 5] = 14 damage
[Wed May 11 21:54:11 2011] : (12) Half-orc grick tamer: Greataxe: [1d20(2) + 8] = 10 vs AC; [1d12(4) + 5] = 9 damage
[Wed May 11 21:54:28 2011] : (12) Half-orc grick tamer: A.
[Wed May 11 21:54:30 2011] : (12) Half-orc grick tamer: All miss
[Wed May 11 21:54:35 2011] : (12) DM: Donnesh?
[Wed May 11 21:54:53 2011] : (8) Donessh: ooc did B move closer to me?
[Wed May 11 21:55:00 2011] : (12) DM: ooc yes
[Wed May 11 21:55:04 2011] : (8) Donessh: ooc ta
[Wed May 11 21:55:26 2011] : (8) Donessh: Divine Challenge: (AWP) Minor Burst 5. Effect: Target is Marked: -2 to attack other than me.
Also: [3 + 3] = 6 Radiant damage on first attack not including me before my next turn

[Wed May 11 21:55:36 2011] : (8) Donessh: on B
[Wed May 11 21:55:51 2011] : (8) Donessh: Divine Strength: (EP) Minor Personal: Add 3 as extra damage on next attack
[Wed May 11 21:55:55 2011] : (8) Donessh: Righteous Smite: (EP) To-hit vs. AC [1d20(13) + 4 + 0] = 17 - Hit: [2d10(2,6) + 3] = 11 damage.
Effect: All Allies within 5 squares gain 7 Temporary Hit Points

[Wed May 11 21:56:15 2011] : (8) Donessh: Done
[Wed May 11 21:56:39 2011] : (12) DM: Donnesh hits the half-orc hard.
[Wed May 11 21:57:00 2011] : (12) DM: Mordecai?
[Wed May 11 21:57:54 2011] : (9) Mordecai: Mordecai takes a couple of steps towards the orcs
[Wed May 11 21:58:00 2011] : (9) Mordecai: Divine Glow: (EP). Wisdom vs. Reflex [1d20(12) + 6] = 18 (Close blast 3). Hit: [1d8(1) + 5] = 6 radiant damage.
Effect: All allies in blast gain a +2 power bonus to attack rolls until end of my next turn.

[Wed May 11 21:58:11 2011] : (9) Mordecai: Divine Glow: (EP). Wisdom vs. Reflex [1d20(2) + 6] = 8. Hit: [1d8(2) + 5] = 7 radiant damage.
[Wed May 11 21:58:44 2011] : (9) Mordecai: Mordecai mutters a quick prayer and assists Al
[Wed May 11 21:58:47 2011] : (9) Mordecai: Healing Word: (EP; minor). Effect: The target can spend a healing surge and regain an additional [1d6(4) + 4] = 8 HP (on top of their surge value; Range 5)
[Wed May 11 21:58:52 2011] : (9) Mordecai: Done
[Wed May 11 21:58:59 2011] : (12) DM: The grick snarls in pain.
[Wed May 11 21:59:33 2011] : (12) Grick: The grick charges at Mordecai
[Wed May 11 21:59:39 2011] : (12) Grick: Tentacle Rake: [1d20(10) + 10] = 20 vs AC; [2d6(6,6) + 4] = 16 damage and ongoing 5 (save ends)
[Wed May 11 21:59:54 2011] : (6) Kava: ooc Ouch!
[Wed May 11 22:00:03 2011] : (12) Grick: And scores some nasty wounds.
[Wed May 11 22:00:03 2011] : (9) Mordecai: Damage: Mordecai loses 7 temp HP and takes 9 damage.
[Wed May 11 22:00:16 2011] : (12) DM: Filica?
[Wed May 11 22:00:19 2011] : (9) Mordecai: ooc woot for the staus nodes
[Wed May 11 22:00:22 2011] : (8) Donessh: ooc nice :)
[Wed May 11 22:01:18 2011] : (10) Filica: ooc Filica mutters something about wotc
[Wed May 11 22:01:47 2011] : (10) Filica: Filica aims at A, trying to find the spot that will hurt
[Wed May 11 22:01:53 2011] : (10) Filica: Twin Strike (lightning bow +1): (AWP) - Attack 1: [1d20(16) + 1 + 4] = 21 vs AC - Damage: [1d8(7) + 4] = 11
Twin Strike (lightning bow +1): (AWP) - Attack 2: [1d20(13) + 1 + 4] = 18 vs AC - Damage: [1d8(2) + 4] = 6
If target is quarry add [1d6(5)] = 5 damage to one attack.
Free Action: Decide all damage dealt by this weapon is lightning damage.

[Wed May 11 22:02:18 2011] : (10) Filica: target is quarry
[Wed May 11 22:02:20 2011] : (12) DM: Both arrows are well aimed.
[Wed May 11 22:02:28 2011] : (10) Filica: ooc I guess I can choose if all are at the same distance?
[Wed May 11 22:02:41 2011] : (12) DM: ooc yep
[Wed May 11 22:02:43 2011] : (10) Filica: done.
[Wed May 11 22:02:56 2011] : (12) DM: Kava?
[Wed May 11 22:03:13 2011] : (6) Kava: Kava attacks both B as the grick
[Wed May 11 22:03:16 2011] : (7) Altraminus: ooc did I get a go this round?
[Wed May 11 22:03:17 2011] : (6) Kava: Dragon Breath Acid (1): (EP) Strength +1 vs. Reflex. Close blast 3. [1d20(8) + 6] = 14, Damage: [1d6(6) + 1] = 7 HP. My Dragon Breath targets only enemies in the area; allies in area gain +1 to attack rolls.
[Wed May 11 22:03:18 2011] : (6) Kava: Dragon Breath Acid (0): (EP) Strength +1 vs. Reflex. Close blast 3. [1d20(15) + 6] = 21, Damage: [1d6(4) + 1] = 5 HP. My Dragon Breath targets only enemies in the area; allies in area gain +1 to attack rolls.
[Wed May 11 22:03:30 2011] : (6) Kava: Done
[Wed May 11 22:03:58 2011] : (12) DM: Kava, against who? G and B?
[Wed May 11 22:04:17 2011] : (12) DM: Altraminus, your (somewhat late turn, sorry).
[Wed May 11 22:04:18 2011] : (6) Kava: ooc Yes, B first, then G
[Wed May 11 22:04:31 2011] : (7) Altraminus: ooc shift and attack
[Wed May 11 22:04:40 2011] : (7) Altraminus: (on the more injured of A and B)
[Wed May 11 22:04:43 2011] : (7) Altraminus: Sly Flourish (ranged): (AWP)To-hit vs. AC [1d20(13) + 4 + 1 + 3] = 21 - Hit: [1d6(5) + 4 + 3] = 12 .
[Wed May 11 22:04:54 2011] : (12) DM: B is very badly injured.
[Wed May 11 22:05:15 2011] : (12) DM: Atraminus nearly kills the half-orc
[Wed May 11 22:05:56 2011] : (7) Altraminus: done
[Wed May 11 22:06:24 2011] : (12) Half-orc grick tamer: The half-orcs both attack Donnesh.
[Wed May 11 22:06:32 2011] : (12) Half-orc grick tamer: Greataxe: [1d20(17) + 8] = 25 vs AC; [1d12(5) + 5] = 10 damage
[Wed May 11 22:06:34 2011] : (12) Half-orc grick tamer: Warrior's Surge: [1d20(4) + 8] = 12 vs AC; [1d12(2) + 5] = 7 damage and orc regains 16 hit points
[Wed May 11 22:06:48 2011] : (6) Kava: ooc What did my attack do?
[Wed May 11 22:07:04 2011] : (9) Mordecai: ooc no extra HP on a miss?
[Wed May 11 22:07:15 2011] : (12) Half-orc grick tamer: ooc healing works even on a miss.
[Wed May 11 22:07:24 2011] : (12) Half-orc grick tamer: ooc Kava, both hit.
[Wed May 11 22:07:29 2011] : (8) Donessh: "Gah!"
[Wed May 11 22:07:55 2011] : (12) DM: Donnesh?
[Wed May 11 22:08:06 2011] : (8) Donessh: Donessh attacks B again
[Wed May 11 22:08:26 2011] : (8) Donessh: Holy Strike: (AWP) To-hit vs. AC [1d20(12) + 6] = 18 - Hit: [1d10(8) + 3] = 11 radiant damage. +2 if target is marked
[Wed May 11 22:08:48 2011] : (8) Donessh: ooc (hes marked)
[Wed May 11 22:08:49 2011] : (12) DM: Hit
[Wed May 11 22:09:01 2011] : (8) Donessh: ooc still alive?
[Wed May 11 22:09:06 2011] : (12) DM: ooc yes
[Wed May 11 22:09:11 2011] : (8) Donessh: Done
[Wed May 11 22:09:18 2011] : (12) DM: Mordecai?
[Wed May 11 22:10:37 2011] : (9) Mordecai: Mordecai backs up, then attacks
[Wed May 11 22:10:43 2011] : (9) Mordecai: Gaze of Defiance: (AWP) Wisdom vs. Will [1d20(1) + 6] = 7 (range 5)
Hit: [1d8(4) + 5] = 9 psychic damage and allies gain a +1 power bonus to attacks vs the target until the end of my next turn. Increase to +3 if they attack me before then.

[Wed May 11 22:10:51 2011] : (9) Mordecai: Done
[Wed May 11 22:10:58 2011] : (12) DM: Miss
[Wed May 11 22:11:19 2011] : (12) Grick: The grick slithers across to Mordecai and attacks.
[Wed May 11 22:11:26 2011] : (12) Grick: Tentacle Rake: [1d20(16) + 10] = 26 vs AC; [2d6(3,5) + 4] = 12 damage and ongoing 5 (save ends)
[Wed May 11 22:11:37 2011] : (9) Mordecai: [1d20(5)] = 5
[Wed May 11 22:11:42 2011] : (12) Grick: A hit.
[Wed May 11 22:11:57 2011] : (9) Mordecai: ooc does ongoing 5 stack?
[Wed May 11 22:12:14 2011] : (12) DM: ooc not sure. checking rules
[Wed May 11 22:12:25 2011] : (9) Mordecai: Damage: Mordecai takes 17 damage.
[Wed May 11 22:12:39 2011] : (8) Donessh: ooc erk
[Wed May 11 22:13:17 2011] : (12) DM: ooc They don't stack if they're of the same type. If they're different types (e.g, fire and acid) then they do stack.
[Wed May 11 22:13:25 2011] : (9) Mordecai: Symbol of Hope: (DP; Immediate Reaction; Item). Trigger: I or an ally within 5 squares is hit by an effect with a save.
Effect: Gain +5 power bonus to saves vs. the effect

[Wed May 11 22:14:00 2011] : (12) DM: Atraminus?
[Wed May 11 22:14:18 2011] : (8) Donessh: ooc does that mean you made the save?
[Wed May 11 22:14:36 2011] : (9) Mordecai: ooc I forgot, I need ot make the save next time
[Wed May 11 22:14:57 2011] : (9) Mordecai: ooc and it's only be reapplied this round anyway ;-)
[Wed May 11 22:15:05 2011] : (7) Altraminus: Al darts around behind the grick, before stabbing it (Using AP togain an extra action)
[Wed May 11 22:15:08 2011] : (7) Altraminus: Tumble: Shift a number of squares equal to speed.
[Wed May 11 22:15:15 2011] : (7) Altraminus: Piercing Strike: (AWP)To-hit vs. Reflex [1d20(18) + 4 + 1 + 4] = 27 - Hit: [1d4(2) + 4] = 6 .
[Wed May 11 22:15:19 2011] : (12) DM: Hit
[Wed May 11 22:15:21 2011] : (7) Altraminus: [2d8(2,4)] = 6 sneak attack
[Wed May 11 22:15:27 2011] : (7) Altraminus: done
[Wed May 11 22:15:54 2011] : (12) DM: Filica?
[Wed May 11 22:17:17 2011] : (10) Filica: Filica nocks an arrow and shoots
[Wed May 11 22:17:23 2011] : (10) Filica: Twin Strike (lightning bow +1): (AWP) - Attack 1: [1d20(2) + 1 + 4] = 7 vs AC - Damage: [1d8(6) + 4] = 10
Twin Strike (lightning bow +1): (AWP) - Attack 2: [1d20(17) + 1 + 4] = 22 vs AC - Damage: [1d8(5) + 4] = 9
If target is quarry add [1d6(5)] = 5 damage to one attack.
Free Action: Decide all damage dealt by this weapon is lightning damage.

[Wed May 11 22:17:30 2011] : (10) Filica: at A.
[Wed May 11 22:17:35 2011] : (10) Filica: done.
[Wed May 11 22:18:07 2011] : (12) DM: Filica shifts and makes A her quarry first.
[Wed May 11 22:18:30 2011] : (12) DM: A hit
[Wed May 11 22:18:34 2011] : (12) DM: Kava?
[Wed May 11 22:18:49 2011] : (6) Kava: Kava raises her staff and pummels the grick
[Wed May 11 22:18:52 2011] : (6) Kava: Melee Basic Attack - Staff of Fiery Might: [1d20(10) + 9] = 19, Damage: [1d10(9) + 5] = 14 HP
[Wed May 11 22:18:59 2011] : (6) Kava: Done
[Wed May 11 22:19:17 2011] : (12) DM: hit
[Wed May 11 22:19:41 2011] : (12) Half-orc grick tamer: The half-orcs attack Donnesh again
[Wed May 11 22:19:46 2011] : (12) Half-orc grick tamer: Greataxe: [1d20(4) + 8] = 12 vs AC; [1d12(6) + 5] = 11 damage
[Wed May 11 22:19:48 2011] : (12) Half-orc grick tamer: Warrior's Surge: [1d20(17) + 8] = 25 vs AC; [1d12(6) + 5] = 11 damage and orc regains 16 hit points
[Wed May 11 22:19:57 2011] : (12) Half-orc grick tamer: One hit for 11 damage.
[Wed May 11 22:20:11 2011] : (12) DM: Donnesh?
[Wed May 11 22:20:12 2011] : (8) Donessh: HP Status 26 (+0 temp) out of 40 || Surge Status: 11 out of 11
[Wed May 11 22:20:30 2011] : (8) Donessh: on B again
[Wed May 11 22:20:33 2011] : (8) Donessh: Bolstering Strike: (AWP) To-hit vs. AC [1d20(9) + 6] = 15 - Hit: [1d10(1) + 3] = 4 damage. Gain 2 temp hp
[Wed May 11 22:21:24 2011] : (12) DM: Hit
[Wed May 11 22:21:24 2011] : (8) Donessh: Seeing Mordecai looking hurt, Donessh shifts towards the grick and challenges it
[Wed May 11 22:21:28 2011] : (8) Donessh: Divine Challenge: (AWP) Minor Burst 5. Effect: Target is Marked: -2 to attack other than me.
Also: [3 + 3] = 6 Radiant damage on first attack not including me before my next turn

[Wed May 11 22:21:34 2011] : (8) Donessh: Done
[Wed May 11 22:22:20 2011] : (8) Donessh: actually...
[Wed May 11 22:22:26 2011] : (12) DM: Donnesh lands a mortal blow on the half-orc.
[Wed May 11 22:22:47 2011] : (8) Donessh: Lay On Healing Hands: Ally regains HP as if they had spent a Healing Surge + 3 bonus HP (but without actually spending one!). 1 left today
[Wed May 11 22:22:52 2011] : (8) Donessh: on Mordecai
[Wed May 11 22:22:53 2011] : (8) Donessh: then done
[Wed May 11 22:23:02 2011] : (12) DM: Mordecai?
[Wed May 11 22:23:07 2011] : (9) Mordecai: Healing: Regain 11 HP. || HP Status 19 out of 34. Surge Status: 7 out of 8 [Wed May 11 22:23:31 2011] : (9) Mordecai: Damage: Mordecai takes 5 damage.
[Wed May 11 22:24:02 2011] : (9) Mordecai: Mordecai Steps back again
[Wed May 11 22:24:18 2011] : (9) Mordecai: Gaze of Defiance: (AWP) Wisdom vs. Will [1d20(11) + 6] = 17 (range 5)
Hit: [1d8(6) + 5] = 11 psychic damage and allies gain a +1 power bonus to attacks vs the target until the end of my next turn. Increase to +3 if they attack me before then.

[Wed May 11 22:24:32 2011] : (9) Mordecai: ooc hit?
[Wed May 11 22:24:36 2011] : (12) DM: Hit
[Wed May 11 22:24:44 2011] : (9) Mordecai: [1d20(17) + 5] = 22
[Wed May 11 22:24:45 2011] : (9) Mordecai: [1d20(13) + 5] = 18
[Wed May 11 22:24:53 2011] : (9) Mordecai: Mordecai saves
[Wed May 11 22:24:56 2011] : (9) Mordecai: Done
[Wed May 11 22:25:21 2011] : (12) DM: ooc you only make the one save.
[Wed May 11 22:25:38 2011] : (12) DM: ooc you only need to roll one save.
[Wed May 11 22:25:56 2011] : (12) Grick: The grick attacks Donnesh
[Wed May 11 22:26:00 2011] : (12) Grick: Tentacle Rake: [1d20(11) + 10] = 21 vs AC; [2d6(4,1) + 4] = 9 damage and ongoing 5 (save ends)
[Wed May 11 22:26:03 2011] : (9) Mordecai: ooc I only needed one, the second was a mistake, unless I need to keep saving vs each instance??
[Wed May 11 22:26:06 2011] : (12) Grick: And misses.
[Wed May 11 22:26:29 2011] : (12) DM: Altraminus?
[Wed May 11 22:26:49 2011] : (7) Altraminus: Al steps to one side, and slices at the grick again
[Wed May 11 22:26:54 2011] : (7) Altraminus: Piercing Strike: (AWP)To-hit vs. Reflex [1d20(17) + 4 + 1 + 4] = 26 - Hit: [1d4(3) + 4] = 7 .
[Wed May 11 22:27:02 2011] : (7) Altraminus: [2d8(6,8)] = 14 sneak attack
[Wed May 11 22:28:00 2011] : (7) Altraminus: done
[Wed May 11 22:28:11 2011] : (12) DM: Altraminus finds a gap in the creature's tough hide and nearly slays the worm-like creature.
[Wed May 11 22:28:21 2011] : (12) DM: Filica?
[Wed May 11 22:29:03 2011] : (10) Filica: Filica gets almost bored always doing the same thing, but aims again, hoping her arrow flies true once more
[Wed May 11 22:29:09 2011] : (10) Filica: Twin Strike (lightning bow +1): (AWP) - Attack 1: [1d20(15) + 1 + 4] = 20 vs AC - Damage: [1d8(5) + 4] = 9
Twin Strike (lightning bow +1): (AWP) - Attack 2: [1d20(4) + 1 + 4] = 9 vs AC - Damage: [1d8(5) + 4] = 9
If target is quarry add [1d6(1)] = 1 damage to one attack.
Free Action: Decide all damage dealt by this weapon is lightning damage.

[Wed May 11 22:29:15 2011] : (10) Filica: at A
[Wed May 11 22:29:19 2011] : (10) Filica: quarry
[Wed May 11 22:29:21 2011] : (10) Filica: done.
[Wed May 11 22:29:36 2011] : (12) DM: A hit
[Wed May 11 22:29:42 2011] : (12) DM: Kava?
[Wed May 11 22:29:57 2011] : (6) Kava: Kava once again swings at the grick
[Wed May 11 22:30:00 2011] : (6) Kava: Melee Basic Attack - Staff of Fiery Might: [1d20(13) + 9] = 22, Damage: [1d10(3) + 5] = 8 HP
[Wed May 11 22:30:08 2011] : (6) Kava: Done
[Wed May 11 22:31:47 2011] : (12) DM: Kava strikes the grick, splitting open its thick hide, ichor spills out and the grick writhes briefly before falling still and limp.
[Wed May 11 22:31:59 2011] : (6) Kava: "About time"
[Wed May 11 22:32:14 2011] : (12) Half-orc grick tamer: The remaining half-orc steps forwards and attacks Donnesh
[Wed May 11 22:32:17 2011] : (12) Half-orc grick tamer: Greataxe: [1d20(12) + 8] = 20 vs AC; [1d12(12) + 5] = 17 damage
[Wed May 11 22:32:25 2011] : (12) Half-orc grick tamer: But misses
[Wed May 11 22:32:29 2011] : (12) DM: Donnesh?
[Wed May 11 22:32:49 2011] : (8) Donessh: Divine Challenge: (AWP) Minor Burst 5. Effect: Target is Marked: -2 to attack other than me.
Also: [3 + 3] = 6 Radiant damage on first attack not including me before my next turn

[Wed May 11 22:32:50 2011] : (8) Donessh: Holy Strike: (AWP) To-hit vs. AC [1d20(20) + 6] = 26 - Hit: [1d10(6) + 3] = 9 radiant damage. +2 if target is marked
[Wed May 11 22:32:59 2011] : (8) Donessh: ooc boom!
[Wed May 11 22:33:11 2011] : (12) DM: Crit
[Wed May 11 22:33:17 2011] : (8) Donessh: ooc crit check mustn't be on that node :/
[Wed May 11 22:33:43 2011] : (12) DM: ooc done?
[Wed May 11 22:33:52 2011] : (8) Donessh: Done
[Wed May 11 22:33:58 2011] : (9) Mordecai: ooc is the weapon magical? if so add 1d?
[Wed May 11 22:34:19 2011] : (9) Mordecai: ooc where ? is different depending on the weapon
[Wed May 11 22:34:44 2011] : (12) DM: Mordecai?
[Wed May 11 22:34:57 2011] : (9) Mordecai: Mordecai attacks A
[Wed May 11 22:35:00 2011] : (9) Mordecai: Gaze of Defiance: (AWP) Wisdom vs. Will [1d20(19) + 6] = 25 (range 5)
Hit: [1d8(8) + 5] = 13 psychic damage and allies gain a +1 power bonus to attacks vs the target until the end of my next turn. Increase to +3 if they attack me before then.

[Wed May 11 22:35:20 2011] : (9) Mordecai: ooc anyone desperate for healing?
[Wed May 11 22:35:38 2011] : (8) Donessh: ooc not magical
[Wed May 11 22:35:39 2011] : (6) Kava: ooc Nope
[Wed May 11 22:35:42 2011] : (9) Mordecai: MOrdecai heals himself
[Wed May 11 22:35:43 2011] : (8) Donessh: HP Status 26 (+2 temp) out of 40 || Surge Status: 10 out of 11
[Wed May 11 22:35:45 2011] : (9) Mordecai: Healing Word: (EP; minor). Effect: The target can spend a healing surge and regain an additional [1d6(4) + 4] = 8 HP (on top of their surge value; Range 5)
[Wed May 11 22:35:57 2011] : (9) Mordecai: Healing: Regain 16 HP. || HP Status 30 out of 34. Surge Status: 7 out of 8
[Wed May 11 22:36:00 2011] : (9) Mordecai: Done
[Wed May 11 22:36:24 2011] : (12) DM: Altraminus?
[Wed May 11 22:37:21 2011] : (7) Altraminus: Sly Flourish (ranged): (AWP)To-hit vs. AC [1d20(13) + 4 + 1 + 3] = 21 - Hit: [1d6(3) + 4 + 3] = 10 .
[Wed May 11 22:37:26 2011] : (7) Altraminus: done
[Wed May 11 22:37:47 2011] : (12) DM: Al finishes off the half-orc
[Wed May 11 22:38:02 2011] : (12) DM: 130 XP eahc
[Wed May 11 22:38:09 2011] : (8) Donessh: "Everyone ok?"
[Wed May 11 22:38:16 2011] : (6) Kava: "Ehm, how come we ended up fighting again?"
[Wed May 11 22:38:26 2011] : (8) Donessh: Healing Surge: Regain 11 HP. || HP Status 37 (+2 temp) out of 40 || Surge Status: 9 out of 11
[Wed May 11 22:38:46 2011] : (9) Mordecai: "I'm mostly OK, I can help with healing if we rest for 5 minutes"
[Wed May 11 22:38:49 2011] : (8) Donessh: "Just lucky I suppose"
[Wed May 11 22:39:17 2011] : (10) Filica: "Say, what was this thing doing here?""Was it a fiend or a friend?"
[Wed May 11 22:39:27 2011] : (10) Filica: "I have a scratch"
[Wed May 11 22:39:30 2011] : (9) Mordecai: "I think that thing may have been part of their plans for us. We're better disposing of it and its keepers now"
[Wed May 11 22:39:37 2011] : (8) Donessh: "A bit of a rest is probably a good idea"
[Wed May 11 22:39:41 2011] : (10) Filica: Filica shows a rather bloody wound
[Wed May 11 22:39:56 2011] : (7) Altraminus: "Likewise, and they tried to slice my arm off!"
[Wed May 11 22:40:00 2011] : (9) Mordecai: ooc I have no idea how injured you are
[Wed May 11 22:40:20 2011] : (7) Altraminus: "But first..." Al goes to investigate the alcove
[Wed May 11 22:40:21 2011] : (8) Donessh: ooc if only we had a node that could report current HP ;)
[Wed May 11 22:40:25 2011] : (7) Altraminus: Perception: [1d20(11) + 0 + 1 + 5] = 17
[Wed May 11 22:40:27 2011] : (7) Altraminus: HP Status: 12 out of 28 || Surge Status: 6 out of 6
[Wed May 11 22:40:48 2011] : (9) Mordecai: Mordecai rests then helps Al
[Wed May 11 22:40:54 2011] : (10) Filica: HP & surge status: Healing Surges: 7 out of 7 || HP: 24 out of 35 + 0 temp
[Wed May 11 22:41:00 2011] : (9) Mordecai: Healing Word: (EP; minor). Effect: The target can spend a healing surge and regain an additional [1d6(6) + 4] = 10 HP (on top of their surge value; Range 5)
[Wed May 11 22:41:14 2011] : (12) DM: The alcove has a concealed door that appears to be operated by some sort of wire, presumably leaving to a remote mechanism for opening it.
[Wed May 11 22:41:16 2011] : (6) Kava: Kava has a look around while Mordecai takes care of the wounded
[Wed May 11 22:41:22 2011] : (6) Kava: Perception: [1d20(18) + 1] = 19
[Wed May 11 22:41:58 2011] : (9) Mordecai: Mordecai then assists Filica
[Wed May 11 22:42:01 2011] : (9) Mordecai: Healing Word: (EP; minor). Effect: The target can spend a healing surge and regain an additional [1d6(2) + 4] = 6 HP (on top of their surge value; Range 5)
[Wed May 11 22:42:12 2011] : (6) Kava: "Might be a nice trap when loaded with a grick"
[Wed May 11 22:42:28 2011] : (10) Filica: HP & surge status: Healing Surges: 6 out of 7 || HP: 35 out of 35 + 0 temp
[Wed May 11 22:42:38 2011] : (9) Mordecai: "I need to rest again, otherwise I won't be able to heal us when we meet Spider"
[Wed May 11 22:43:06 2011] : (7) Altraminus: "I say we stuff the bodies in the alcove."
[Wed May 11 22:43:11 2011] : (6) Kava: "So rest, I'll keep a look out for approaching danger"
[Wed May 11 22:43:16 2011] : (12) DM: Your appointment isn't for another 1 hour and 30 mins.
[Wed May 11 22:43:30 2011] : (6) Kava: "Good idea, Al"
[Wed May 11 22:44:08 2011] : (6) Kava: Kava starts moving the bodies to the alcove
[Wed May 11 22:44:39 2011] : (12) DM: Ok
[Wed May 11 22:45:36 2011] : (7) Altraminus: ooc I'm going to head off, folks, 'cos I've got a meeting at 7:30am.
[Wed May 11 22:45:43 2011] : (12) DM: GAME END