Contents / PnP Stuff / Logs /

[Wed Apr 27 20:44:21 2011] : (24) DM: GAME START
[Wed Apr 27 20:44:24 2011] : (25) Donessh: HP Status: 30 out of 34 || Surge Status: 7 out of 11
[Wed Apr 27 20:44:57 2011] : (24) DM: Altraminus has been spoted by two Cartel rogues guarding the alleyway.
[Wed Apr 27 20:45:00 2011] : (24) DM: Roll initiative
[Wed Apr 27 20:45:05 2011] : (27) Mordecai: Initiative: [1d20(18) + 7] = 25 - Battle Intuition
[Wed Apr 27 20:45:08 2011] : (24) DM: Initiative: [1d20(16) + 3] = 19
[Wed Apr 27 20:45:09 2011] : (26) Kava: Initiative: [1d20(14) + 1] = 15
[Wed Apr 27 20:45:09 2011] : (25) Donessh: ooc actually I would've rested up since we stayed in that inn
[Wed Apr 27 20:45:11 2011] : (25) Donessh: Initiative: [1d20(2) + 1] = 3
[Wed Apr 27 20:45:12 2011] : (24) DM: Initiative: [1d20(6) + 2 / 2 + 4] = 11
[Wed Apr 27 20:45:39 2011] : (23) Altraminus: Initiative: [1d20(5) + 1 + 4] = 10
[Wed Apr 27 20:46:10 2011] : (28) Filica: Initiative: [1d20(4) + 3 + 2] = 9
[Wed Apr 27 20:47:25 2011] : (24) DM: The rogues and Al get a surprise round.
[Wed Apr 27 20:48:07 2011] : (24) Rogue: The two rogues toss knives at Altraminus
[Wed Apr 27 20:48:14 2011] : (24) Rogue: Dagger (thrown): Ranged 5/10 [1d20(20) + 6] = 26 vs AC; 7 damage
[Wed Apr 27 20:48:15 2011] : (24) Rogue: Dagger (thrown): Ranged 5/10 [1d20(9) + 6] = 15 vs AC; [1d4(4) + 3] = 7 damage
[Wed Apr 27 20:49:10 2011] : (24) Rogue: One dagger bounces of the cobbles and cuts Altraminus for 7 damage.
[Wed Apr 27 20:49:22 2011] : (24) DM: Altraminus? Single action only.
[Wed Apr 27 20:49:54 2011] : (23) Altraminus: Al glares at the rogues, and throws a shuriken at the nearer one
[Wed Apr 27 20:49:59 2011] : (23) Altraminus: Sly Flourish (ranged): (AWP)To-hit vs. AC [1d20(14) + 4 + 1 + 3] = 22 - Hit: [1d6(2) + 4 + 3] = 9 .
[Wed Apr 27 20:50:20 2011] : (24) DM: A hit
[Wed Apr 27 20:50:26 2011] : (24) DM: Mordecai?
[Wed Apr 27 20:50:30 2011] : (23) Altraminus: "Ambush"!
[Wed Apr 27 20:50:37 2011] : (27) Mordecai: Mordecai eyes up Kava's wounds and sends some healing energy her way
[Wed Apr 27 20:50:42 2011] : (27) Mordecai: Healing Word: (EP; minor). Effect: The target can spend a healing surge and regain an additional [1d6(4) + 4] = 8 HP (on top of their surge value; Range 5)
[Wed Apr 27 20:50:47 2011] : (24) DM: You're at the bottom and Altraminus is blocking the way up the ladder.
[Wed Apr 27 20:51:06 2011] : (27) Mordecai: MOrdecai moves towards the ladder
[Wed Apr 27 20:51:08 2011] : (27) Mordecai: Done
[Wed Apr 27 20:51:10 2011] : (23) Altraminus: ooc whoops
[Wed Apr 27 20:52:04 2011] : (24) Rogue: The rogues move forwards, one grabs the manhole cover and throws it aside. The other attempts to grab Altraminus and haul him out.
[Wed Apr 27 20:52:05 2011] : (28) Filica: HP & surge status: Healing Surges: 7 out of 7- HP: 10 out of 24
[Wed Apr 27 20:52:34 2011] : (24) Rogue: Strength: [1d20(11) + 2 / 2 + 3] = 15
[Wed Apr 27 20:52:56 2011] : (24) Rogue: Al avoids the grab.
[Wed Apr 27 20:53:01 2011] : (27) Mordecai: ooc should have reradied an attack
[Wed Apr 27 20:53:07 2011] : (27) Mordecai: ooc is that OK DM?
[Wed Apr 27 20:53:11 2011] : (24) Rogue: ooc sure
[Wed Apr 27 20:53:16 2011] : (27) Mordecai: Sacred Flame: (AWP) Wisdom vs. Reflex [1d20(14) + 6] = 20 (Range 5)
Hit: [1d6(6) + 5] = 11 radiant damage and one ally I can see chooses either +3 temporary HPs or to make a saving throw.

[Wed Apr 27 20:53:23 2011] : (24) DM: Kava?
[Wed Apr 27 20:53:27 2011] : (26) Kava: "Thank you Mordecai"
[Wed Apr 27 20:53:31 2011] : (26) Kava: HP Status: 25 out of 29 || Surges Used: 2 out of 7 || Surge Value: 8
[Wed Apr 27 20:53:46 2011] : (27) Mordecai: Mordecai waves the temp HPs to Filica
[Wed Apr 27 20:53:49 2011] : (26) Kava: ooc Can I see any of the rogues?
[Wed Apr 27 20:54:22 2011] : (26) Kava: Kava moves forward a bit and attacks A
[Wed Apr 27 20:54:23 2011] : (24) DM: If you move close to the ladder you can just about see them but they have cover (+5 to defence).
[Wed Apr 27 20:54:51 2011] : (26) Kava: Acid Orb: (AWP) Charisma vs. Reflex. Ranged 20. [1d20(15) + 6] = 21, Damage: [1d10(5) + 9] = 14 HP.
[Wed Apr 27 20:54:59 2011] : (26) Kava: Done
[Wed Apr 27 20:55:00 2011] : (24) DM: ooc Mordecai, your attack hit btw.
[Wed Apr 27 20:55:44 2011] : (24) DM: Kava aims carefully and hits the rogue.
[Wed Apr 27 20:56:16 2011] : (24) Archer: Two elven archers stationed on the rooftops lean out and shoot at Altraminus.
[Wed Apr 27 20:56:29 2011] : (24) Archer: Longbow: [1d20(4) + 7] = 11 vs AC; [1d10(9) + 4] = 13 damage
[Wed Apr 27 20:56:29 2011] : (23) Altraminus: ooc no! bastards!
[Wed Apr 27 20:56:30 2011] : (24) Archer: Longbow: [1d20(1) + 7] = 8 vs AC; [1d10(3) + 4] = 7 damage
[Wed Apr 27 20:56:45 2011] : (24) Archer: The arrows clatter harmlessly off the cobbles.
[Wed Apr 27 20:56:51 2011] : (24) DM: Altraminus?
[Wed Apr 27 20:57:13 2011] : (25) Donessh: ooc how are people for HP now?
[Wed Apr 27 20:57:23 2011] : (23) Altraminus: HP Status: 21 out of 28 || Surge Status: 4 out of 6
[Wed Apr 27 20:57:37 2011] : (26) Kava: ooc I'm fine
[Wed Apr 27 20:57:51 2011] : (23) Altraminus: Al ducks away from the grabbing hands of the rogues, and continues throwing metal at A
[Wed Apr 27 20:57:54 2011] : (28) Filica: HP & surge status: Healing Surges: 7 out of 7- HP: 10 out of 24
[Wed Apr 27 20:58:03 2011] : (23) Altraminus: Sly Flourish (ranged): (AWP)To-hit vs. AC [1d20(17) + 4 + 1 + 3] = 25 - Hit: [1d6(3) + 4 + 3] = 10 .
[Wed Apr 27 20:58:33 2011] : (24) DM: One of the shurikens catches the rogue on the neck and she dies.
[Wed Apr 27 20:58:43 2011] : (23) Altraminus: done
[Wed Apr 27 20:58:52 2011] : (24) DM: ooc did you climb out or down?
[Wed Apr 27 20:59:24 2011] : (23) Altraminus: ooc out
[Wed Apr 27 20:59:40 2011] : (24) DM: Filica? The ladder is now clear.
[Wed Apr 27 20:59:41 2011] : (23) Altraminus: ooc despite the fact that it might not be tactically superior!
[Wed Apr 27 21:00:35 2011] : (26) Kava: ooc Or even bloody stupid ;)
[Wed Apr 27 21:01:24 2011] : (28) Filica: ooc can I see anything through the opening?
[Wed Apr 27 21:01:43 2011] : (24) DM: You can make out part of rogue B.
[Wed Apr 27 21:02:00 2011] : (28) Filica: Filica tries to aim at Rogue B
[Wed Apr 27 21:02:08 2011] : (28) Filica: Twin Strike (bow): (AWP) - Shortbow (attack 1): [1d20(17) + 3] = 20 vs AC - Damage:[1d8(2)] = 2
Twin Strike (bow): (AWP) - Shortbow (attack 2): [1d20(10) + 3] = 13 vs AC - Damage:[1d8(4)] = 4
if target is quarry add [1d6(5)] = 5 damage to one attack

[Wed Apr 27 21:02:13 2011] : (28) Filica: sorry
[Wed Apr 27 21:02:15 2011] : (28) Filica: wrong node
[Wed Apr 27 21:02:17 2011] : (28) Filica: Twin Strike (lightning bow +1): (AWP) - Attack 1: [1d20(6) + 4] = 10 vs AC - Damage: [1d8(1) + 4] = 5
Twin Strike (lightning bow +1): (AWP) - Attack 2: [1d20(17) + 4] = 21 vs AC - Damage: [1d8(8) + 4] = 12
If target is quarry add [1d6(5)] = 5 damage to one attack.
Free Action: Decide all damage dealt by this weapon is lightning damage.

[Wed Apr 27 21:02:28 2011] : (24) DM: One arrow hits
[Wed Apr 27 21:03:06 2011] : (28) Filica: moving one square back
[Wed Apr 27 21:03:07 2011] : (28) Filica: done.
[Wed Apr 27 21:03:19 2011] : (24) DM: Donnesh?
[Wed Apr 27 21:03:24 2011] : (25) Donessh: Donessh firmly squeezes Filicas shoulder as he moves past her
[Wed Apr 27 21:03:25 2011] : (25) Donessh: Lay On Healing Hands: Ally regains HP as if they had spent a Healing Surge (but without actually spending one!).
[Wed Apr 27 21:03:50 2011] : (25) Donessh: Donessh then moves up the ladder and out into the open
[Wed Apr 27 21:04:02 2011] : (25) Donessh: ooc healing is a minor action btw
[Wed Apr 27 21:04:47 2011] : (25) Donessh: Donessh then attacks B
[Wed Apr 27 21:05:08 2011] : (25) Donessh: Bolstering Strike: (AWP) To-hit vs. AC [1d20(9) + 6] = 15 - Hit: [1d10(9) + 3] = 12 damage. Gain 2 temp hp
[Wed Apr 27 21:05:15 2011] : (24) DM: Miss
[Wed Apr 27 21:05:19 2011] : (25) Donessh: Done
[Wed Apr 27 21:05:29 2011] : (24) DM: Mordecai?
[Wed Apr 27 21:06:43 2011] : (27) Mordecai: Mordecai follows Donessh up the ladder
[Wed Apr 27 21:06:58 2011] : (27) Mordecai: Sacred Flame: (AWP) Wisdom vs. Reflex [1d20(9) + 6] = 15 (Range 5)
Hit: [1d6(2) + 5] = 7 radiant damage and one ally I can see chooses either +3 temporary HPs or to make a saving throw.

[Wed Apr 27 21:07:15 2011] : (24) DM: Hit
[Wed Apr 27 21:07:24 2011] : (27) Mordecai: Done
[Wed Apr 27 21:07:47 2011] : (24) DM: The rogue strikes at Donesh with a heavy club.
[Wed Apr 27 21:07:49 2011] : (24) DM: Mace: [1d20(18) + 4] = 22 vs AC; [1d8(1) + 1] = 2 damage and bandit shifts 1 square
[Wed Apr 27 21:07:55 2011] : (24) DM: Dazing Strike: [1d20(5) + 4] = 9 vs AC ===> [1d8(8) + 1] = 9 damage and dazed until next round. Bandit shifts one square
[Wed Apr 27 21:07:58 2011] : (27) Mordecai: Mordecai wishes more temp HPs to Filica
[Wed Apr 27 21:07:59 2011] : (24) DM: And misses
[Wed Apr 27 21:08:08 2011] : (27) Mordecai: ooc that's 6 in total
[Wed Apr 27 21:08:37 2011] : (24) DM: Kava?
[Wed Apr 27 21:09:05 2011] : (26) Kava: Kava attacks B before climbing the ladder
[Wed Apr 27 21:09:08 2011] : (26) Kava: Acid Orb: (AWP) Charisma vs. Reflex. Ranged 20. [1d20(18) + 5] = 23, Damage: [1d10(5) + 9] = 14 HP.
[Wed Apr 27 21:09:19 2011] : (26) Kava: Done
[Wed Apr 27 21:09:36 2011] : (24) DM: He dies, screaming as the acid burns his skin and flesh.
[Wed Apr 27 21:10:09 2011] : (26) Kava: ooc Hmm, your flavour texts sometimes have a touch of the gruesome
[Wed Apr 27 21:10:17 2011] : (24) Archer: The two elves who are standing on top of the roofs of the three story buildings take aim at Donnesh and Kava.
[Wed Apr 27 21:10:26 2011] : (24) Archer: Longbow: [1d20(19) + 7] = 26 vs AC; [1d10(10) + 4] = 14 damage
[Wed Apr 27 21:10:27 2011] : (24) Archer: Longbow: [1d20(15) + 7] = 22 vs AC; [1d10(2) + 4] = 6 damage
[Wed Apr 27 21:10:29 2011] : (27) Mordecai: ooc he took some bad acid
[Wed Apr 27 21:10:37 2011] : (26) Kava: ooc KMAO
[Wed Apr 27 21:10:38 2011] : (25) Donessh: ooc badum
[Wed Apr 27 21:10:52 2011] : (24) Archer: Two hits, 14 damage to Donnesh. 6 damage to Kava.
[Wed Apr 27 21:11:16 2011] : (24) DM: Altraminus?
[Wed Apr 27 21:12:52 2011] : (29) Altraminus (enter): 21:12
[Wed Apr 27 21:13:02 2011] : (29) Altraminus: ooc did I miss much?
[Wed Apr 27 21:13:08 2011] : (24) DM: Your turn.
[Wed Apr 27 21:13:15 2011] : (24) DM: The two elves who are standing on top of the roofs of the three story buildings take aim at Donnesh and Kava.
[Wed Apr 27 21:14:04 2011] : (29) Altraminus: Al returns fire
[Wed Apr 27 21:14:07 2011] : (29) Altraminus: Sly Flourish (ranged): (AWP)To-hit vs. AC [1d20(1) + 4 + 1 + 3] = 9 - Hit: [1d6(5) + 4 + 3] = 12 .
[Wed Apr 27 21:14:12 2011] : (29) Altraminus: done
[Wed Apr 27 21:14:26 2011] : (24) DM: The shuriken strikes the brickwork.
[Wed Apr 27 21:14:32 2011] : (24) DM: Filica?
[Wed Apr 27 21:14:39 2011] : (28) Filica: Filica swiftly comes up the ladder and looks up to make out the elves on the rooftop. She aims at F
[Wed Apr 27 21:14:51 2011] : (28) Filica: Twin Strike (lightning bow +1): (AWP) - Attack 1: [1d20(11) + 4] = 15 vs AC - Damage: [1d8(6) + 4] = 10
Twin Strike (lightning bow +1): (AWP) - Attack 2: [1d20(11) + 4] = 15 vs AC - Damage: [1d8(8) + 4] = 12
If target is quarry add [1d6(4)] = 4 damage to one attack.
Free Action: Decide all damage dealt by this weapon is lightning damage.

[Wed Apr 27 21:15:03 2011] : (28) Filica: done/
[Wed Apr 27 21:15:10 2011] : (24) DM: Both arrows fly true.
[Wed Apr 27 21:15:20 2011] : (28) Filica: ooc w00t
[Wed Apr 27 21:15:28 2011] : (27) Mordecai: Booting '(23) Altraminus' from server...
[Wed Apr 27 21:15:29 2011] : (23) Altraminus (exit): 21:15
[Wed Apr 27 21:15:40 2011] : (24) DM: Donnesh?
[Wed Apr 27 21:16:28 2011] : (25) Donessh: Donessh looks at the elves and picks F
[Wed Apr 27 21:16:32 2011] : (25) Donessh: Divine Challenge: (AWP) Minor Burst 5. Effect: Target is Marked: -2 to attack other than me.
Also: [3 + 3] = 6 Radiant damage on first attack not including me before my next turn

[Wed Apr 27 21:16:41 2011] : (25) Donessh: Dragon Breath: (EP) Minor Blast 3/Ranged 10, Burst 2:
Primary Attack: To-hit vs. Reflex [1d20(17) + 4 + 0] = 21 - Hit: [1d6(2) + 1] = 3 Acid damage.

[Wed Apr 27 21:16:57 2011] : (24) DM: Hit
[Wed Apr 27 21:17:29 2011] : (25) Donessh: Done
[Wed Apr 27 21:17:39 2011] : (25) Donessh: ooc I really need to get me a decent ranged attack
[Wed Apr 27 21:17:49 2011] : (25) Donessh: Donessh draws his sling
[Wed Apr 27 21:17:50 2011] : (25) Donessh: Done
[Wed Apr 27 21:17:52 2011] : (24) DM: Mordecai?
[Wed Apr 27 21:18:15 2011] : (27) Mordecai: ooc 3 storeys up?
[Wed Apr 27 21:18:21 2011] : (27) Mordecai: ooc 6 squares?
[Wed Apr 27 21:18:33 2011] : (24) DM: ooc Filica, looking at your nodes, it looks like you're missing the level/2 attack bonus on at least some of the nodes.
[Wed Apr 27 21:18:40 2011] : (24) DM: ooc sounds about right.
[Wed Apr 27 21:19:02 2011] : (27) Mordecai: Mordecai draws his sling and attacks as best he can
[Wed Apr 27 21:19:06 2011] : (27) Mordecai: Ranged Basic Attack - Sling: [1d20(14) + 3] = 17 Damage: [1d6(5) + 0] = 5.
[Wed Apr 27 21:19:20 2011] : (28) Filica: ooc which?
[Wed Apr 27 21:19:33 2011] : (24) DM: ooc twin strike, lightning.
[Wed Apr 27 21:19:44 2011] : (24) DM: ooc Mordecai, on F?
[Wed Apr 27 21:19:46 2011] : (27) Mordecai: Done
[Wed Apr 27 21:19:50 2011] : (27) Mordecai: ooc yes
[Wed Apr 27 21:20:20 2011] : (24) DM: The elf topples over the parapet and plummets to the ground.
[Wed Apr 27 21:20:28 2011] : (24) DM: Kava?
[Wed Apr 27 21:20:39 2011] : (26) Kava: Kava takes aim at the last one standing
[Wed Apr 27 21:20:42 2011] : (26) Kava: Acid Orb: (AWP) Charisma vs. Reflex. Ranged 20. [1d20(4) + 5] = 9, Damage: [1d10(6) + 9] = 15 HP.
[Wed Apr 27 21:20:48 2011] : (26) Kava: Done
[Wed Apr 27 21:20:56 2011] : (24) DM: Miss
[Wed Apr 27 21:21:07 2011] : (26) Kava: ooc And it would have done so much damage too
[Wed Apr 27 21:21:48 2011] : (24) Archer: The last elf ducks out of view and you hear hurried footsteps on the roof tiles. You'll never be able to catch him.
[Wed Apr 27 21:21:57 2011] : (24) DM: 100 XP each and kerching.
[Wed Apr 27 21:22:36 2011] : (28) Filica: ooc did I understand it all wrong or is leveling really easy? ie. change your level and add an EP?
[Wed Apr 27 21:22:56 2011] : (29) Altraminus: ooc i haven't had time to prepare a node but we'll carry on
[Wed Apr 27 21:22:56 2011] : (25) Donessh: ooc you got it right
[Wed Apr 27 21:22:58 2011] : (24) DM: ooc yes, plus extra HP
[Wed Apr 27 21:23:05 2011] : (28) Filica: ooc ah yes, the HP
[Wed Apr 27 21:23:25 2011] : (27) Mordecai: HP Status: 22 remain out of 34 || Surge Status: 4 remain out of 8
[Wed Apr 27 21:23:36 2011] : (26) Kava: HP Status: 24 out of 34 || Surges Used: 1 out of 7 || Surge Value: 9
[Wed Apr 27 21:23:38 2011] : (25) Donessh: ooc I was complaining about it before the game :)
[Wed Apr 27 21:23:42 2011] : (25) Donessh: HP Status: 26 out of 40 || Surge Status: 10 out of 11
[Wed Apr 27 21:24:10 2011] : (26) Kava: HP Status: 24 out of 34 || Surges Used: 2 out of 7 || Surge Value: 9
[Wed Apr 27 21:24:46 2011] : (28) Filica: HP & surge status: Healing Surges: 7 out of 7- HP: 24 out of 29
[Wed Apr 27 21:25:35 2011] : (27) Mordecai: ooc does that include the temp HP? It shouldn't really
[Wed Apr 27 21:25:51 2011] : (28) Filica: ooc no, it does not
[Wed Apr 27 21:25:56 2011] : (25) Donessh: ooc temp vanishes at the end of encounter
[Wed Apr 27 21:26:04 2011] : (28) Filica: ooc but it does include the 5 HP I gained leveling up
[Wed Apr 27 21:26:21 2011] : (28) Filica: ooc or do we have to gain these as well?
[Wed Apr 27 21:26:31 2011] : (27) Mordecai: ooc no, I added them
[Wed Apr 27 21:26:32 2011] : (28) Filica: ooc recover them?
[Wed Apr 27 21:26:37 2011] : (28) Filica: ooc, then I'm good.
[Wed Apr 27 21:26:55 2011] : (24) DM: ooc when levelling up add new HP to current and max HP.
[Wed Apr 27 21:27:14 2011] : (27) Mordecai: "Donessh, I'll heal you if you heal me"
[Wed Apr 27 21:27:17 2011] : (27) Mordecai: Healing Word: (EP; minor). Effect: The target can spend a healing surge and regain an additional [1d6(4) + 4] = 8 HP (on top of their surge value; Range 5)
[Wed Apr 27 21:27:52 2011] : (27) Mordecai: ooc I'm a little low on surges
[Wed Apr 27 21:28:36 2011] : (27) Mordecai: Milestone reached. Mordecai gains an AP and another use of the Symbol of Hope power
[Wed Apr 27 21:28:49 2011] : (25) Donessh: Lay On Healing Hands: Ally regains HP as if they had spent a Healing Surge + 3 bonus HP (but without actually spending one!).
[Wed Apr 27 21:28:59 2011] : (25) Donessh: ooc on Mord
[Wed Apr 27 21:29:01 2011] : (27) Mordecai: ooc poifect :-D
[Wed Apr 27 21:29:14 2011] : (25) Donessh: ooc was that a group hug?
[Wed Apr 27 21:29:20 2011] : (27) Mordecai: HP Status: 33 out of 34 || Surge Status: 4 out of 8
[Wed Apr 27 21:29:58 2011] : (28) Filica: ooc Mordecai, I think you should change the text of that AP milestone thing for it to say "EVERYONE GAINS AN AP!"
[Wed Apr 27 21:30:07 2011] : (25) Donessh: HP Status: 40 + 0 temp out of 40 || Surge Status: 9 out of 11
[Wed Apr 27 21:30:28 2011] : (28) Filica: ooc ohhh clever implemention of the temp HPs indeed ;)
[Wed Apr 27 21:30:48 2011] : (27) Mordecai: ooc that extra use of the Symbol of hope also applies to any special powers on *any* magic items
[Wed Apr 27 21:32:17 2011] : (28) Filica: HP & surge status: Healing Surges: 7 out of 7 || HP: 24 out of 29 + 0 temp
[Wed Apr 27 21:32:21 2011] : (24) DM: What's plan now?
[Wed Apr 27 21:32:54 2011] : (27) Mordecai: "Well, that maybe sent a message to the Cartel's leader..."
[Wed Apr 27 21:33:16 2011] : (27) Mordecai: "Or maybe just stirred up the hornet's nest against us even further"
[Wed Apr 27 21:33:19 2011] : (28) Filica: "I suppose it has. But if it hasn't, we're better off resting somewhere quiet"
[Wed Apr 27 21:33:40 2011] : (28) Filica: "I would like to be able to finish my night without being startled in my sleep with a knife on my throat"
[Wed Apr 27 21:34:14 2011] : (26) Kava: "Aw come on, where's your sense of adventure?"
[Wed Apr 27 21:34:22 2011] : (26) Kava: Kava winks at Filica
[Wed Apr 27 21:35:14 2011] : (28) Filica: "heh"
[Wed Apr 27 21:35:28 2011] : (27) Mordecai: "I just need to rest a few minutes to recover the healing power of Amaunator"
[Wed Apr 27 21:35:39 2011] : (27) Mordecai: ooc and charge up my new EP
[Wed Apr 27 21:36:45 2011] : (25) Donessh: "Al, fancy having a look outside this alley while we rest?"
[Wed Apr 27 21:37:02 2011] : (29) Altraminus: "Sure thing!"
[Wed Apr 27 21:37:38 2011] : (29) Altraminus: Perception: [1d20(2) + 0 + 1 + 5] = 8
[Wed Apr 27 21:37:39 2011] : (29) Altraminus: Stealth: [1d20(3) + 10] = 13
[Wed Apr 27 21:37:40 2011] : (24) DM: There is the occasional passerby. Mostly dock workers carrying boxes and sacks.
[Wed Apr 27 21:37:44 2011] : (25) Donessh: Donessh closes the manhole and sits on it
[Wed Apr 27 21:37:57 2011] : (26) Kava: Kava watches Altraminus closely, ready to attack
[Wed Apr 27 21:38:20 2011] : (24) DM: There's a begger across the street in the next alleyway looking in your direction.
[Wed Apr 27 21:39:08 2011] : (24) DM: You can't tell if the begger as spotted you or not.
[Wed Apr 27 21:39:11 2011] : (27) Mordecai: ooc probably wondering why you're badly sidling along ;-)
[Wed Apr 27 21:40:55 2011] : (29) Altraminus: Al steps out of the shadows
[Wed Apr 27 21:41:05 2011] : (24) DM: The begger watches.
[Wed Apr 27 21:41:07 2011] : (29) Altraminus: "Cock o'the mornin' to ya!" he calls
[Wed Apr 27 21:41:40 2011] : (24) Begger: "Spare a coin?"
[Wed Apr 27 21:42:03 2011] : (25) Donessh: ooc typo I hope
[Wed Apr 27 21:42:21 2011] : (29) Altraminus: ooc not with it
[Wed Apr 27 21:42:40 2011] : (27) Mordecai: ooc I thought you might take issue
[Wed Apr 27 21:42:57 2011] : (25) Donessh: ooc should it not be Top o the mornin
[Wed Apr 27 21:42:58 2011] : (29) Altraminus: "I can find a copper somewhere, t'be sure and take a happy smile"
[Wed Apr 27 21:43:12 2011] : (29) Altraminus: ooc not when I'm this sleepy :-p
[Wed Apr 27 21:43:57 2011] : (24) Begger: "Er...?"
[Wed Apr 27 21:44:42 2011] : (29) Altraminus: "Well, that'll do you a fine meal and no mistake. You seen any chipper types wi' smiles that could drown a shark?"
[Wed Apr 27 21:44:54 2011] : (29) Altraminus: ooc this may be the world's maddest halfling
[Wed Apr 27 21:45:18 2011] : (24) Begger: "Eh?"
[Wed Apr 27 21:45:46 2011] : (27) Mordecai: ooc LOL
[Wed Apr 27 21:45:55 2011] : (28) Filica: ooc no question. It is.
[Wed Apr 27 21:46:16 2011] : (26) Kava: ooc And we've seen some crazy characters
[Wed Apr 27 21:46:55 2011] : (29) Altraminus: "Y'know, folks with a knife that they carry and stick other folks with, who've not done anything at all except be the wrong kind of happy"
[Wed Apr 27 21:47:47 2011] : (25) Donessh: (to others) "Is he sick?"
[Wed Apr 27 21:48:13 2011] : (24) Begger: The begger is getting annoyed "Look you crazy halfling, if you want to send a message to Spider just bloody tell me what it is!"
[Wed Apr 27 21:48:58 2011] : (26) Kava: "I don't know, has he even acted like this before?"
[Wed Apr 27 21:49:07 2011] : (29) Altraminus: Al drops the facade Tell us where we can meet him, and you can have the coin and not a knife in your guts. That clear enough?"
[Wed Apr 27 21:49:10 2011] : (27) Mordecai: "He seems to be disturbing him enough to have the right effect. I'd blab anything in confusion too"
[Wed Apr 27 21:49:11 2011] : (29) Altraminus: Intimidate: [1d20(18) + 3 + 1] = 22
[Wed Apr 27 21:49:21 2011] : (29) Altraminus: ooc bait... and switch!
[Wed Apr 27 21:49:30 2011] : (26) Kava: Kava guffaws
[Wed Apr 27 21:49:37 2011] : (24) Begger: "Eep!"
[Wed Apr 27 21:50:12 2011] : (24) Begger: Properly scared the begger stammers out a reply.
[Wed Apr 27 21:50:50 2011] : (24) Begger: "I don't know where he is, I just leave messages in a box down the tunnels" (he waves to the alley you came from)
[Wed Apr 27 21:51:02 2011] : (29) Altraminus: "And who comes to collect them?"
[Wed Apr 27 21:51:53 2011] : (24) Begger: "I don't know."
[Wed Apr 27 21:52:30 2011] : (24) Begger: "I never see anything. Spider must have someone watching the box and waiting for any of us to leave."
[Wed Apr 27 21:52:53 2011] : (29) Altraminus: "Then take us to the box, and we'll come up with a message as we walk. I'm sure you can help, can't you?" Al gives his most charming grin
[Wed Apr 27 21:53:12 2011] : (24) Begger: "Please don't stab me! I'll show you."
[Wed Apr 27 21:53:59 2011] : (29) Altraminus: "Isn't it nice when people help each other?"
[Wed Apr 27 21:54:02 2011] : (24) Begger: The begger goes back to the alley and the manhole.
[Wed Apr 27 21:54:16 2011] : (29) Altraminus: Al turns to his friends. "You coming for a stroll?"
[Wed Apr 27 21:55:17 2011] : (26) Kava: "Sure"
[Wed Apr 27 21:55:22 2011] : (25) Donessh: "Back in there again?"
[Wed Apr 27 21:55:25 2011] : (28) Filica: "Yep"
[Wed Apr 27 21:55:47 2011] : (25) Donessh: "Great"
[Wed Apr 27 21:55:49 2011] : (24) Begger: "Go on down. I'll follow."
[Wed Apr 27 21:55:59 2011] : (25) Donessh: Donessh gets up from the manhole
[Wed Apr 27 21:56:59 2011] : (26) Kava: Kava let's the beggar precede her
[Wed Apr 27 21:57:13 2011] : (26) Kava: ooc mines the apostrophe
[Wed Apr 27 21:57:35 2011] : (27) Mordecai: Mordecai heads back down again
[Wed Apr 27 21:57:37 2011] : (24) Begger: Once you're all in the roundish chamber the begger points to the larger passage way.
[Wed Apr 27 21:58:15 2011] : (24) Begger: "It's just down there, a box on a table in a small room."
[Wed Apr 27 21:58:31 2011] : (24) Begger: "Can I go now? I've done what you asked."
[Wed Apr 27 21:58:37 2011] : (25) Donessh: "What are we putting on the note?"
[Wed Apr 27 21:58:57 2011] : (29) Altraminus: "You can come with us and offer moral support."
[Wed Apr 27 21:59:16 2011] : (24) Begger: The begger looks unhappy by complies
[Wed Apr 27 21:59:20 2011] : (24) Begger: The begger looks unhappy but complies
[Wed Apr 27 22:00:23 2011] : (29) Altraminus: ooc misread that as "compiles"
[Wed Apr 27 22:00:46 2011] : (26) Kava: ooc You've got programming on the mind!
[Wed Apr 27 22:01:36 2011] : (29) Altraminus: ooc true
[Wed Apr 27 22:02:06 2011] : (29) Altraminus: "Well, let's write a little note. "Dear Spider, we know where you live. Back off." Any better ideas?
[Wed Apr 27 22:02:59 2011] : (25) Donessh: "Do you think it will work?"
[Wed Apr 27 22:03:01 2011] : (26) Kava: "Spider, if you want us to come and find you, just keep aggravating us"
[Wed Apr 27 22:04:23 2011] : (25) Donessh: "We dont like spiders, but we're not afraid of them either"
[Wed Apr 27 22:04:41 2011] : (26) Kava: "Actually, I don't think they'll leave us alone until Spider's dead, we're dead or we're a long way away from here"
[Wed Apr 27 22:04:50 2011] : (28) Filica: "The best would be to be able to address Spider by name"
[Wed Apr 27 22:04:59 2011] : (28) Filica: "that would scare him .. or her"
[Wed Apr 27 22:05:30 2011] : (25) Donessh: "Good point. How about we leave a note saying 'To be continued...' "
[Wed Apr 27 22:05:35 2011] : (26) Kava: "You're right. But how do we find out who this Spider is?"
[Wed Apr 27 22:05:49 2011] : (28) Filica: "Not that I really want to know, mind you"
[Wed Apr 27 22:06:02 2011] : (28) Filica: "But I would really like to make sure we're finished with this cartel business"
[Wed Apr 27 22:07:21 2011] : (24) Begger: ooc I like Filica's idea but I also don't know how you could find the name out.
[Wed Apr 27 22:07:43 2011] : (29) Altraminus: ooc we could work it out
[Wed Apr 27 22:07:59 2011] : (26) Kava: ooc Just throw us a clue next week ;)
[Wed Apr 27 22:08:21 2011] : (28) Filica: "The only way I see we could achieve that would be to revive some of those nasties we killed earlier"
[Wed Apr 27 22:08:23 2011] : (26) Kava: "I like your text, Donessh"
[Wed Apr 27 22:08:32 2011] : (28) Filica: "and even then, not sure"
[Wed Apr 27 22:08:42 2011] : (26) Kava: ooc Nice one!
[Wed Apr 27 22:08:58 2011] : (28) Filica: "They're probably trained to withstand questionning"
[Wed Apr 27 22:09:03 2011] : (28) Filica: "and such"
[Wed Apr 27 22:09:18 2011] : (28) Filica: "oh well, I like both Al's and Donnesh's suggestion"
[Wed Apr 27 22:09:25 2011] : (26) Kava: "And it's not even sure they know who Spider is"
[Wed Apr 27 22:09:29 2011] : (28) Filica: "how about "we know where you live... to be continued"
[Wed Apr 27 22:09:40 2011] : (28) Filica: Filica grins
[Wed Apr 27 22:10:41 2011] : (27) Mordecai: "Love from your bestest fans"
[Wed Apr 27 22:11:07 2011] : (28) Filica: "In any case, I'm not sure we should linger here much longer"
[Wed Apr 27 22:11:27 2011] : (25) Donessh: "/That/ I agree on!"
[Wed Apr 27 22:11:32 2011] : (26) Kava: "Yeah, write it and split"
[Wed Apr 27 22:11:45 2011] : (25) Donessh: "Make sure you put a few kisses on the end of it"
[Wed Apr 27 22:12:17 2011] : (26) Kava: "Wet, sloppy ones?"
[Wed Apr 27 22:12:37 2011] : (24) Begger: ooc So: "Dear Spider, we know where you live... to be continued. Love from your bestest fans x x x."
[Wed Apr 27 22:12:49 2011] : (25) Donessh: ooc I like that
[Wed Apr 27 22:12:51 2011] : (27) Mordecai: ooc ROFL
[Wed Apr 27 22:13:14 2011] : (29) Altraminus: ooc let's go for it!
[Wed Apr 27 22:13:27 2011] : (25) Donessh: ooc if spider isn't riled up then (s)he will be after reading that
[Wed Apr 27 22:14:01 2011] : (24) Begger: The begger dutifully writes it out for you on a piece of paper.
[Wed Apr 27 22:14:10 2011] : (26) Kava: ooc That's the plan
[Wed Apr 27 22:14:31 2011] : (28) Filica: ooc roflmao
[Wed Apr 27 22:14:55 2011] : (26) Kava: "Ready? Let's go"
[Wed Apr 27 22:15:15 2011] : (25) Donessh: Donessh heads back to the ladder
[Wed Apr 27 22:15:29 2011] : (28) Filica: "Beggar... just so you know. If you rattle us out, we'll find you. And considering the number of dead we made today, you might want to think twice"
[Wed Apr 27 22:15:30 2011] : (24) Begger: You drop the note in the box on the table and exit the tunnels.
[Wed Apr 27 22:16:40 2011] : (24) Begger: The begger promises not to say anything. "I didn't see anything."
[Wed Apr 27 22:16:56 2011] : (26) Kava: "How many was it again, starting with our night time visitors?"
[Wed Apr 27 22:17:04 2011] : (24) Begger: The begger scurries away.
[Wed Apr 27 22:17:08 2011] : (24) Begger: GAME END