Contents / PnP Stuff / Logs /

[Wed Apr 20 19:46:11 2011] : (16) DM: GAME START
[Wed Apr 20 19:46:42 2011] : (16) DM: You're in the Jellied Eel Inn. It's about 11 am and some of you took quite a beating recently.
[Wed Apr 20 19:47:11 2011] : (16) DM: I believe the plan was to use the password supplied by Jack to infiltrate the Cartel headquarters.
[Wed Apr 20 19:47:24 2011] : (20) Filica: ooc through the beggars.
[Wed Apr 20 19:47:29 2011] : (20) Filica: ooc or something
[Wed Apr 20 19:48:17 2011] : (16) DM: ooc I think you decided that wasn't required.
[Wed Apr 20 19:48:22 2011] : (20) Filica: ooc right
[Wed Apr 20 19:48:59 2011] : (21) Kava: ooc What did we decide again?
[Wed Apr 20 19:49:17 2011] : (18) Mordecai: ooc no idea :-D
[Wed Apr 20 19:50:50 2011] : (19) Altraminus: ooc I even have an excuse! :p
[Wed Apr 20 19:50:53 2011] : (21) Kava: ooc I had a headache last week, what's your excuse? ;)
[Wed Apr 20 19:51:14 2011] : (19) Altraminus: ooc I was out at dinner with family :)
[Wed Apr 20 19:51:14 2011] : (20) Filica: ooc lol
[Wed Apr 20 19:51:28 2011] : (20) Filica: ooc I was dead most of the time last session
[Wed Apr 20 19:51:34 2011] : (20) Filica: ooc that's a good excuse :)
[Wed Apr 20 19:51:51 2011] : (21) Kava: ooc KMAO
[Wed Apr 20 19:52:01 2011] : (20) Filica: ooc OK Jack gave us a password (which I have forgotten) to infiltrate the cartel
[Wed Apr 20 19:52:15 2011] : (20) Filica: ooc and we pretty much decided to go and pass ourselves as cartel friends
[Wed Apr 20 19:52:18 2011] : (20) Filica: ooc or something
[Wed Apr 20 19:52:26 2011] : (20) Filica: ooc he gave us the location where we could go
[Wed Apr 20 19:52:32 2011] : (20) Filica: ooc which I have also forgotten
[Wed Apr 20 19:52:49 2011] : (20) Filica: ooc DM how am I doing?
[Wed Apr 20 19:52:52 2011] : (21) Kava: ooc Who's the rogue? They're the best infiltrators ;)
[Wed Apr 20 19:52:54 2011] : (16) DM: ooc the password is 'sharpeyes' and the location is a old house near the docks.
[Wed Apr 20 19:53:14 2011] : (19) Altraminus: ooc that would be me :)
[Wed Apr 20 19:53:30 2011] : (19) Altraminus: "Well, enough talking! Shall we go and bait some thugs?"
[Wed Apr 20 19:53:39 2011] : (21) Kava: "Sure, why not"
[Wed Apr 20 19:53:43 2011] : (20) Filica: "Well so far, the thugs have beaten us"
[Wed Apr 20 19:53:50 2011] : (20) Filica: "But yes, I suppose we shall"
[Wed Apr 20 19:54:07 2011] : (21) Kava: "We killed more of them than they did of us"
[Wed Apr 20 19:54:12 2011] : (21) Kava: Kava shrugs
[Wed Apr 20 19:55:47 2011] : (16) DM: ooc is that a plan?
[Wed Apr 20 19:56:17 2011] : (19) Altraminus: "And we'll hopefully not have to do much more killin' if we can get in sound. Any on yer thinkin' we need to know what we're after when we get in there? Or do we just install ourselves in charge?"
[Wed Apr 20 19:57:40 2011] : (20) Filica: "I am not sure, actually"
[Wed Apr 20 19:57:49 2011] : (20) Filica: "why are we going there exactly?"
[Wed Apr 20 19:58:30 2011] : (18) Mordecai: Mordecai shrugs
[Wed Apr 20 19:58:33 2011] : (21) Kava: "Why would we want to be in charge of a group of thieves and cut throats?"
[Wed Apr 20 19:58:36 2011] : (16) Jack: Jack's been listening in.
[Wed Apr 20 19:59:10 2011] : (19) Altraminus: "We could always see what there is to be seen, and what there is to be taken away."
[Wed Apr 20 19:59:14 2011] : (16) Jack: "Unless you confront Spider or deal with his lieutenants the Cartel won't let up until you're dead."
[Wed Apr 20 19:59:29 2011] : (19) Altraminus: "Well, we'd better find him and show him the error of his ways."
[Wed Apr 20 20:00:20 2011] : (18) Mordecai: "Ah, that was it"
[Wed Apr 20 20:00:22 2011] : (21) Kava: "Confrontation we can do"
[Wed Apr 20 20:00:38 2011] : (18) Mordecai: "I don't much fancy being followed at every juncure by thugs"
[Wed Apr 20 20:00:54 2011] : (20) Filica: "True enough. The beating we got yesterday was enough to last me a life time"
[Wed Apr 20 20:02:29 2011] : (18) Mordecai: "Well, we dished out better in the end, but I heartily agree that it wa snot looking good at several points"
[Wed Apr 20 20:03:45 2011] : (19) Altraminus: "Then we go and find Spider and give him a confrontation all of his own."
[Wed Apr 20 20:04:01 2011] : (21) Kava: Kava laughs out loud
[Wed Apr 20 20:04:06 2011] : (16) Jack: "If you're going there now I'd best get my crew and start that distraction."
[Wed Apr 20 20:04:18 2011] : (21) Kava: "Thank you, Jack"
[Wed Apr 20 20:04:45 2011] : (16) Jack: "Keep your wits about you."
[Wed Apr 20 20:04:51 2011] : (16) Jack: Jack and his crew leave.
[Wed Apr 20 20:06:21 2011] : (19) Altraminus: "Everyone ready? Shall we go?"
[Wed Apr 20 20:07:09 2011] : (18) Mordecai: "I'm as ready as I can be"
[Wed Apr 20 20:07:22 2011] : (21) Kava: "Let's go then"
[Wed Apr 20 20:07:41 2011] : (20) Filica: "I'm good"
[Wed Apr 20 20:07:46 2011] : (16) DM: An hour later you head to the address of the hideout. The place is all borded up and a lone begger with a copper right in her left ear sits outside.
[Wed Apr 20 20:07:47 2011] : (20) Filica: ooc /me rests all her nodes
[Wed Apr 20 20:07:53 2011] : (20) Filica: ooc *resets
[Wed Apr 20 20:08:24 2011] : (16) Begger: "Spare a coin?"
[Wed Apr 20 20:08:24 2011] : (20) Filica: HP & surge status: Healing Surges: 7 out of 7- HP: 24 out of 24
[Wed Apr 20 20:08:57 2011] : (19) Altraminus: "You've got a sharp eye for a generous man, you have".
[Wed Apr 20 20:09:57 2011] : (16) Begger: The begger holds out a grubby hand
[Wed Apr 20 20:10:56 2011] : (19) Altraminus: Al rummages for a copper
[Wed Apr 20 20:11:02 2011] : (20) Filica: Filica flips him a coin
[Wed Apr 20 20:11:26 2011] : (20) Filica: "Here you go, sharpeyes"
[Wed Apr 20 20:11:27 2011] : (16) Begger: She tucks the coins away.
[Wed Apr 20 20:12:06 2011] : (20) Filica: ooc flips _her_ a coin
[Wed Apr 20 20:12:53 2011] : (16) Begger: She looks around carefully before standing up and opening the door and waving you inside to the gloomly hallway.
[Wed Apr 20 20:13:29 2011] : (16) DM: A pair of half-orc thugs loom closer, hands on axe hilts.
[Wed Apr 20 20:14:02 2011] : (21) Kava: Kava smiles at the orcs as she leans on her staff
[Wed Apr 20 20:14:06 2011] : (16) Begger: "More mercs," the begger says to the thugs and the step back.
[Wed Apr 20 20:14:25 2011] : (20) Filica: Filica steps in and passed the orcs
[Wed Apr 20 20:14:36 2011] : (21) Kava: Kava follows Filica
[Wed Apr 20 20:14:50 2011] : (16) Begger: One of the half-orc raps an another door and it creaks open. A wooden stair leads downwards.
[Wed Apr 20 20:14:57 2011] : (19) Altraminus: Al joins the group: safety in numbers!
[Wed Apr 20 20:15:33 2011] : (16) Begger: Perception checks.
[Wed Apr 20 20:15:42 2011] : (18) Mordecai: Perception: [1d20(13) + 5] = 18
[Wed Apr 20 20:15:57 2011] : (20) Filica: Perception: [1d20(8) + 2 + 1 + 5] = 16
[Wed Apr 20 20:16:22 2011] : (19) Altraminus: Perception: [1d20(5) + 0 + 1 + 5] = 11
[Wed Apr 20 20:17:27 2011] : (16) Begger: ooc Kava, perception
[Wed Apr 20 20:17:54 2011] : (21) Kava: Perception: [1d20(4) + 1] = 5
[Wed Apr 20 20:18:13 2011] : (21) Kava: ooc I'm blind!
[Wed Apr 20 20:18:31 2011] : (16) DM: ooc anyone's character play a musical instrument?
[Wed Apr 20 20:18:40 2011] : (19) Altraminus: ooc not Al!
[Wed Apr 20 20:18:44 2011] : (21) Kava: ooc At least this explains why the DM gave me a staff
[Wed Apr 20 20:18:47 2011] : (21) Kava: ooc Not me
[Wed Apr 20 20:19:03 2011] : (20) Filica: ooc nope.
[Wed Apr 20 20:19:13 2011] : (20) Filica: ooc /me needs to think about her character some more.
[Wed Apr 20 20:20:05 2011] : (18) Mordecai: ooc nope
[Wed Apr 20 20:20:46 2011] : (16) DM: Mordecai and Filica you notice that the half-orc's knock has a particular pattern and you think you might be able to repeat it.
[Wed Apr 20 20:20:54 2011] : (18) Mordecai: ooc not sure how you achieve that in 4e
[Wed Apr 20 20:21:11 2011] : (16) DM: The half-orc waves you down the stairs and the begger returns to her post outside.
[Wed Apr 20 20:21:39 2011] : (18) Mordecai: Mordecai repeats the knock in his head a few times to try to remember it
[Wed Apr 20 20:22:04 2011] : (21) Kava: Kava walks on
[Wed Apr 20 20:22:08 2011] : (20) Filica: Filica starts tapping her thigh in a definite rhythm
[Wed Apr 20 20:22:10 2011] : (16) DM: The stairs lead into a large basement area, the ceiling is supported by many wooden props and there are tables throughout the area.
[Wed Apr 20 20:22:25 2011] : (19) Altraminus: Al strolls down the stairs, trying to look like he knows exactly what he's doing there.
[Wed Apr 20 20:22:50 2011] : (16) DM: The room is largely empty with only 5 groups of people at the tables.
[Wed Apr 20 20:24:15 2011] : (16) DM: Two of the groups are rogues playing cards and drinking. The other three are groups of heavily armed and armored men and women. They watch you as you enter.
[Wed Apr 20 20:25:07 2011] : (21) Kava: Kava stops and looks tall and erect, surveying the room
[Wed Apr 20 20:25:09 2011] : (16) Merc leader: "Hey! You there? If you're thinking of going for that job then you'd better stay clear of us."
[Wed Apr 20 20:25:31 2011] : (16) Merc leader: "We were here first and we'll do the job and get the gold, alright?!"
[Wed Apr 20 20:25:42 2011] : (19) Altraminus: "Sure and you're welcome to it, but don't be comin' cryin' t'me if'n it all goes down around y'ears, right?"
[Wed Apr 20 20:26:20 2011] : (20) Filica: Filica grins at Al's tirade
[Wed Apr 20 20:26:23 2011] : (20) Filica: "What he says"
[Wed Apr 20 20:27:03 2011] : (16) Merc leader: "Ha! Like that'll happen, those pansy adventurers won't know what hit him when me and my band meet 'em."
[Wed Apr 20 20:27:14 2011] : (19) Altraminus: "Y'got a sortout to do then?"
[Wed Apr 20 20:27:42 2011] : (16) Merc leader: "What?"
[Wed Apr 20 20:27:45 2011] : (21) Kava: "Of course they won't: they porbably can't even feel what you're doing to them"
[Wed Apr 20 20:27:48 2011] : (18) Mordecai: Mordecai scoffs at his words
[Wed Apr 20 20:28:14 2011] : (21) Kava: "Or have you learned how to hit yet?"
[Wed Apr 20 20:28:32 2011] : (16) DM: The leader stands and begins to draw his sword....
[Wed Apr 20 20:29:00 2011] : (19) Altraminus: Initiative: [1d20(16) + 1 + 4] = 21
[Wed Apr 20 20:29:38 2011] : (20) Filica: Filica takes a step forward, her arms in the air.
[Wed Apr 20 20:29:45 2011] : (20) Filica: "Hey hey, can we keep it cool for now?"
[Wed Apr 20 20:30:02 2011] : (16) DM: In a flash one of the thieves is standing behind him, dagger pointed at his kidneys. "Sheath the sword, we won't have you mercs fightin' in 'ere. Save your killin' for those adventurers."
[Wed Apr 20 20:30:25 2011] : (20) Filica: Filica steps back
[Wed Apr 20 20:30:30 2011] : (20) Filica: "What he says"
[Wed Apr 20 20:30:35 2011] : (16) DM: The leader puts his sword back.
[Wed Apr 20 20:30:43 2011] : (20) Filica: pointing at the thieve
[Wed Apr 20 20:30:44 2011] : (19) Altraminus: "Aye, 'cos if you win the fight you'll have a few bruises and if you lose it you won't collect any gold at all."
[Wed Apr 20 20:31:08 2011] : (16) Merc leader: "Damn you. If we see you outside we'll have your hide."
[Wed Apr 20 20:31:35 2011] : (21) Kava: Kava looks him up and down, flexing her muscles
[Wed Apr 20 20:31:35 2011] : (16) Merc leader: ooc brb
[Wed Apr 20 20:31:59 2011] : (19) Altraminus: "I'm sure you'll have something to prove, in your dreams."
[Wed Apr 20 20:32:12 2011] : (19) Altraminus: Al seems to be enjoying acting the part of a thug.
[Wed Apr 20 20:32:35 2011] : (18) Mordecai: "He opens his mouth, but all I hear is blah, blah, blah"
[Wed Apr 20 20:32:44 2011] : (18) Mordecai: "Noise with no content"
[Wed Apr 20 20:33:45 2011] : (20) Filica: Filica motions her companions to an empty table
[Wed Apr 20 20:33:49 2011] : (20) Filica: ooc if there is one
[Wed Apr 20 20:34:03 2011] : (20) Filica: "Now now, let's just sit and see what happens"
[Wed Apr 20 20:34:06 2011] : (16) Thief: "Alright, that's enough", the thief says to you. "Stop baiting these mercs, they have more muscle than sense and head down and see Tic,"
[Wed Apr 20 20:34:30 2011] : (16) Thief: He waves to another door. "Down the stairs, along the corridor and it's the door on the left."
[Wed Apr 20 20:35:02 2011] : (21) Kava: "Sure"
[Wed Apr 20 20:35:14 2011] : (18) Mordecai: Mordecai follows the directions
[Wed Apr 20 20:35:16 2011] : (16) Merc leader: "Hey! We were here first!" the leader says to the thief.
[Wed Apr 20 20:35:41 2011] : (16) Thief: "And this lot seems smarter than you so shut it."
[Wed Apr 20 20:35:49 2011] : (20) Filica: Filica follows Mordecai
[Wed Apr 20 20:37:09 2011] : (16) Thief: The stairs lead deep underground into a set of old stone tunnels carved out of the living rock. Flicking lanterns light the gloom.
[Wed Apr 20 20:37:46 2011] : (16) Thief: Outside the door are two rogues, they open the door and wave you inside.
[Wed Apr 20 20:38:15 2011] : (19) Altraminus: Al grins at the thieves. Kindred spirits!
[Wed Apr 20 20:39:36 2011] : (21) Kava: Kava wonders why people would think her a mercenary
[Wed Apr 20 20:40:34 2011] : (18) Mordecai: ooc Hmm, need to turn labels off - the first mini showed up as Enemy T 1
[Wed Apr 20 20:41:21 2011] : (21) Kava: ooc LOL
[Wed Apr 20 20:41:46 2011] : (16) Tic: "Mercs after the bounty on the Mordecai, and Filica crew, yes?"
[Wed Apr 20 20:42:02 2011] : (19) Altraminus: "Something very like that indeed."
[Wed Apr 20 20:42:10 2011] : (19) Altraminus: Al grins.
[Wed Apr 20 20:42:12 2011] : (20) Filica: "Exactly"
[Wed Apr 20 20:42:13 2011] : (16) Tic: "Payment is 500 gold on proof of death of the whole group. Acceptable terms?"
[Wed Apr 20 20:42:32 2011] : (19) Altraminus: "What sort of proof are you after?"
[Wed Apr 20 20:42:49 2011] : (21) Kava: "Only 500? We heard they killed others who were after them"
[Wed Apr 20 20:43:09 2011] : (16) Tic: "Bring their heads as proof."
[Wed Apr 20 20:43:41 2011] : (18) Mordecai: "That's a tad obvious should we be seen by the guard about town"
[Wed Apr 20 20:43:54 2011] : (16) Tic: "Are you scared of a few farm boys and girls pretending to be heros? 600 gold."
[Wed Apr 20 20:43:54 2011] : (20) Filica: "You want us to lug their heads around?"
[Wed Apr 20 20:44:29 2011] : (20) Filica: Filica stays close to the door
[Wed Apr 20 20:44:32 2011] : (20) Filica: ooc is the door open?
[Wed Apr 20 20:44:33 2011] : (16) Tic: "Spider insisted. No one messes with the Cartel and lives."
[Wed Apr 20 20:44:39 2011] : (20) Filica: ooc and if yes, how does it open?
[Wed Apr 20 20:44:52 2011] : (18) Mordecai: "What do they look like?"
[Wed Apr 20 20:44:58 2011] : (16) Tic: The rogues guarding the door closed it behind you. It opens inwards.
[Wed Apr 20 20:45:05 2011] : (21) Kava: "So what do they look liek and were are they?"
[Wed Apr 20 20:45:20 2011] : (16) Tic: "Right. I have the description here..."
[Wed Apr 20 20:45:24 2011] : (19) Altraminus: "I heard the rumours. Filica's big, long arms, carries a wand that shoots flame."
[Wed Apr 20 20:45:30 2011] : (16) Tic: He picks up a piece of paper and looks over it.
[Wed Apr 20 20:45:37 2011] : (20) Filica: Filica grins
[Wed Apr 20 20:45:44 2011] : (18) Mordecai: Mordecai smiles
[Wed Apr 20 20:45:56 2011] : (20) Filica: Filica is ready to close the door shut
[Wed Apr 20 20:46:05 2011] : (18) Mordecai: ooc Blue skin can't be that common
[Wed Apr 20 20:46:13 2011] : (19) Altraminus: Al moves over to the wall to lean on it "casually".
[Wed Apr 20 20:46:21 2011] : (21) Kava: Kava move her hands on her staff
[Wed Apr 20 20:46:25 2011] : (20) Filica: ooc two halflings neither ;)
[Wed Apr 20 20:46:45 2011] : (21) Kava: ooc 2 dragonborn in 1 party should be obvious
[Wed Apr 20 20:47:10 2011] : (21) Kava: ooc Halflings are easily overlooked :-P
[Wed Apr 20 20:47:21 2011] : (20) Filica: ooc :P
[Wed Apr 20 20:47:23 2011] : (18) Mordecai: ooc two dragonborn, two halflings and a blue-skinned Deva. Hmm...
[Wed Apr 20 20:47:30 2011] : (16) Tic: "Ah. Here's the description." He unfolds the paper and reads it out. "One tall, purple skinned Deva, one scaly dragonborn..."
[Wed Apr 20 20:48:21 2011] : (18) Mordecai: ooc sorry, my skin is indeed purple
[Wed Apr 20 20:48:36 2011] : (19) Altraminus: ooc like your text!
[Wed Apr 20 20:48:36 2011] : (20) Filica: ooc just like your speech :P
[Wed Apr 20 20:48:37 2011] : (16) Tic: "Gods! How the hell did you get in here! Alarm! Intruders!" he shouts snatching up a greatsword.
[Wed Apr 20 20:48:43 2011] : (21) Kava: ooc Ouch!
[Wed Apr 20 20:49:08 2011] : (20) Filica: ooc if I can shut the door, I do it as soon as I see him realizing this
[Wed Apr 20 20:49:10 2011] : (18) Mordecai: "Can we have the 500GP, we brought our heads here"
[Wed Apr 20 20:49:13 2011] : (18) Mordecai: ?
[Wed Apr 20 20:49:21 2011] : (21) Kava: ooc ROTFLOL
[Wed Apr 20 20:49:25 2011] : (19) Altraminus: Initiative: [1d20(19) + 1 + 4] = 24
[Wed Apr 20 20:49:32 2011] : (16) Tic: Initiative
[Wed Apr 20 20:49:34 2011] : (18) Mordecai: Initiative: [1d20(6) + 7] = 13 - Battle Intuition
[Wed Apr 20 20:49:35 2011] : (21) Kava: Initiative: [1d20(10) + 1] = 11
[Wed Apr 20 20:49:36 2011] : (16) Tic: ooc brb
[Wed Apr 20 20:49:37 2011] : (20) Filica: "I heard 600!)
[Wed Apr 20 20:49:44 2011] : (20) Filica: Initiative: [1d20(15) + 3 + 2] = 20
[Wed Apr 20 20:50:00 2011] : (21) Kava: "600, any higher bids?"
[Wed Apr 20 20:51:13 2011] : (16) Tic: ooc I've not filled in the monster nodes. There will be a short break of 10-15 mins.
[Wed Apr 20 20:51:19 2011] : (20) Filica: ooc can you tell me how the door opens?
[Wed Apr 20 20:51:23 2011] : (20) Filica: ooc k
[Wed Apr 20 20:51:47 2011] : (16) Tic: ooc inwards. there's a bolt on this side of the door.
[Wed Apr 20 20:52:27 2011] : (20) Filica: ooc assuming the door opens to the wall, I'd then be here, having prepared for this.
[Wed Apr 20 20:52:58 2011] : (16) Tic: ooc yes
[Wed Apr 20 20:53:52 2011] : (18) Mordecai: ooc I was close to him as I was conversing
[Wed Apr 20 21:00:31 2011] : (20) Filica: Kava, can you move?
[Wed Apr 20 21:00:56 2011] : (21) Kava: ooc Was that ooc? Yes, I can move
[Wed Apr 20 21:01:05 2011] : (20) Filica: ooc yes, sorry
[Wed Apr 20 21:01:15 2011] : (16) DM: Initiative: [1d20(16) + 6 / 2 + 5] = 24
[Wed Apr 20 21:01:40 2011] : (16) DM: Initiative: [1d20(4) + 7] = 11
[Wed Apr 20 21:02:06 2011] : (16) DM: Initiative: [1d20(5) + 2 / 2 + 2] = 8
[Wed Apr 20 21:02:56 2011] : (20) Filica: ooc can you move your mini then?
[Wed Apr 20 21:04:53 2011] : (21) Kava: ooc I was actually planning to move the door shut with my back before attacking *grin*
[Wed Apr 20 21:06:08 2011] : (20) Filica: ooc yes, but so was I, and I prepared for it ;)
[Wed Apr 20 21:06:44 2011] : (20) Filica: ooc you didn't say / do anything about it :(
[Wed Apr 20 21:08:08 2011] : (16) DM: Tic is a tall, slender humanoid with grey skin and lustrous black eyes. He seems shrouded in shadows.
[Wed Apr 20 21:08:47 2011] : (16) DM: Arcana check
[Wed Apr 20 21:08:54 2011] : (21) Kava: Arcana: [1d20(12) + 6] = 18
[Wed Apr 20 21:08:59 2011] : (19) Altraminus: Arcana: [1d20(19) + 0 + 1] = 20
[Wed Apr 20 21:09:23 2011] : (20) Filica: Arcana: [1d20(3) + 0 + 1] = 4
[Wed Apr 20 21:09:50 2011] : (18) Mordecai: Arcana: [1d20(12) + 3] = 15
[Wed Apr 20 21:10:38 2011] : (18) Mordecai: ooc shadar-kai? Not that I know anything about them if it is (other than vague thing about shadow)
[Wed Apr 20 21:10:50 2011] : (16) DM: Tic is a shadar-kai, a sinster people who live on the shadow plane. They frequent the material plane to wreak havoc and gather mortal souls in the name of their queen.
[Wed Apr 20 21:12:06 2011] : (16) DM: Tic vanishes and re-appears next to Altraminus, striking with his great sword.
[Wed Apr 20 21:12:18 2011] : (16) DM: Gloomstrike: [1d20(7) + 13] = 20 vs AC; [1d10(10) + 3] = 13 damage and blinded for one turn
[Wed Apr 20 21:12:32 2011] : (16) DM: Altraminus?
[Wed Apr 20 21:12:44 2011] : (19) Altraminus: "Aargh, bad manners!"
[Wed Apr 20 21:13:08 2011] : (19) Altraminus: Al does his best to strike back
[Wed Apr 20 21:13:10 2011] : (19) Altraminus: Sly Flourish (melee): (AWP)To-hit vs. AC [1d20(17) + 4 + 1 + 4] = 26 - Hit: [1d4(4) + 4 + 3] = 11 .
[Wed Apr 20 21:13:48 2011] : (19) Altraminus: done
[Wed Apr 20 21:14:27 2011] : (16) DM: Alatrminus stabs out blindly and scores a hit.
[Wed Apr 20 21:14:35 2011] : (16) DM: Filica?
[Wed Apr 20 21:14:39 2011] : (20) Filica: Filica shuts the door closed and bolts it. She readies her bow and aims at Tic
[Wed Apr 20 21:14:48 2011] : (20) Filica: ooc I suppose I can't attack, so I'm done.
[Wed Apr 20 21:15:10 2011] : (16) DM: Mordecai?
[Wed Apr 20 21:16:03 2011] : (18) Mordecai: Mordecai points his holy symbol and utters a prayer
[Wed Apr 20 21:16:16 2011] : (18) Mordecai: Gaze of Defiance: (AWP) Wisdom vs. Will [1d20(14) + 6] = 20 (range 5)
Hit: [1d8(6) + 5] = 11 psychic damage and allies gain a +1 power bonus to attacks vs the target until the end of my next turn. Increase to +3 if they attack me before then.

[Wed Apr 20 21:16:34 2011] : (18) Mordecai: Done
[Wed Apr 20 21:16:59 2011] : (16) DM: The shadar-kai winces.
[Wed Apr 20 21:19:01 2011] : (16) Might: Another shadar-kai, phases through the door, it's body insubstantial and wreathed in shadows, spiked chain at the ready.
[Wed Apr 20 21:19:26 2011] : (16) Might: Kava?
[Wed Apr 20 21:19:34 2011] : (21) Kava: Kava moves to give Filica line of sight and attacks Tic
[Wed Apr 20 21:19:43 2011] : (21) Kava: Acid Orb: (AWP) Charisma vs. Reflex. Ranged 20. [1d20(1) + 5] = 6, Damage: [1d10(3) + 9] = 12 HP.
[Wed Apr 20 21:19:53 2011] : (19) Altraminus: "Someone get the other side of him!"
[Wed Apr 20 21:19:54 2011] : (21) Kava: Done
[Wed Apr 20 21:20:09 2011] : (16) DM: Miss.
[Wed Apr 20 21:20:28 2011] : (18) Mordecai: ooc should have said that before my go!
[Wed Apr 20 21:20:43 2011] : (16) Rogue: There's a loud thump at the door as the rogues try and break the door down.
[Wed Apr 20 21:20:48 2011] : (16) Rogue: Strength: [1d20(6) + 2 / 2 + 3] = 10
[Wed Apr 20 21:20:49 2011] : (16) Rogue: Strength: [1d20(3) + 2 / 2 + 3] = 7
[Wed Apr 20 21:20:58 2011] : (16) Rogue: The door rattles but holds.
[Wed Apr 20 21:21:41 2011] : (16) Tick: Tick vanishes and reappears next to Mordecai
[Wed Apr 20 21:21:57 2011] : (16) Tick: Gloomstrike: [1d20(6) + 13] = 19 vs AC; [1d10(7) + 3] = 10 damage and blinded for one turn
[Wed Apr 20 21:22:17 2011] : (16) Tick: Striking with his greatsword.
[Wed Apr 20 21:22:36 2011] : (16) DM: Altraminus? (You're no longer blind)
[Wed Apr 20 21:23:03 2011] : (19) Altraminus: Al takes advantage of Tic's error
[Wed Apr 20 21:23:10 2011] : (18) Mordecai: Milestone reached. Mordecai gains an AP and another use of the Symbol of Hope power
[Wed Apr 20 21:23:22 2011] : ** (18) Mordecai found the F2 macro key **
[Wed Apr 20 21:23:28 2011] : (19) Altraminus: Running over behind the enemy, Al slips a knife in under his guard
[Wed Apr 20 21:23:29 2011] : (19) Altraminus: Sly Flourish (melee): (AWP)To-hit vs. AC [1d20(1) + 4 + 1 + 4] = 10 - Hit: [1d4(4) + 4 + 3] = 11 .
[Wed Apr 20 21:23:40 2011] : (19) Altraminus: ooc Oh. No sneak attack damage then.
[Wed Apr 20 21:23:41 2011] : (19) Altraminus: done
[Wed Apr 20 21:23:57 2011] : (16) DM: The dagger only cuts the shadar-kai's flowing clothes.
[Wed Apr 20 21:24:02 2011] : (16) DM: Filica?
[Wed Apr 20 21:24:20 2011] : (20) Filica: Filica shoulders her bow and draws her sword, attacking M
[Wed Apr 20 21:24:26 2011] : (20) Filica: Fading Strike (longsword): (AWP) Longsword:[1d20(12) + 2] = 14 vs AC - Damage:[1d8(8) + 3] = 11 - and you shift 2 squares to a square that is not adjacent to the target. Can be used in place of a melee basic attack for oA.
Add [1d6(6)] = 6 damage if target is quarry.

[Wed Apr 20 21:24:46 2011] : (16) DM: Miss
[Wed Apr 20 21:24:55 2011] : (20) Filica: done.
[Wed Apr 20 21:25:00 2011] : (16) DM: Mordecai?
[Wed Apr 20 21:25:39 2011] : (18) Mordecai: Mordecai steps back tentatively
[Wed Apr 20 21:25:54 2011] : (18) Mordecai: Mordecai expends an action point
[Wed Apr 20 21:25:58 2011] : (18) Mordecai: Mordecai restores his Beacon of Hope power
[Wed Apr 20 21:26:10 2011] : (18) Mordecai: Beacon of Hope: (DP) Wisdom vs. Will [1d20(7) + 6] = 13 (Close burst 3)
Hit: Targets are weakened until the end of their next turn
Effect: Mordecai and all allies in burst regain 9 HP.

[Wed Apr 20 21:26:14 2011] : (18) Mordecai: Beacon of Hope: (DP) Wisdom vs. Will [1d20(16) + 6] = 22 (Close burst 3) - Hit: Targets are weakened until the end of their next turn
[Wed Apr 20 21:26:46 2011] : (16) DM: Tick is unaffected.
[Wed Apr 20 21:27:09 2011] : (18) Mordecai: Done
[Wed Apr 20 21:27:14 2011] : (16) DM: Mite's shoulder droop, his chain feeling heavy.
[Wed Apr 20 21:27:44 2011] : (16) DM: ooc no, mite was out of range
[Wed Apr 20 21:27:58 2011] : (18) Mordecai: ooc burst 3 - he's in range
[Wed Apr 20 21:28:18 2011] : (16) DM: ooc ah, you moved somewhere else.
[Wed Apr 20 21:28:38 2011] : (18) Mordecai: ooc *never* ;-)
[Wed Apr 20 21:28:45 2011] : (21) Kava: ooc LOL
[Wed Apr 20 21:28:49 2011] : (19) Altraminus: ooc hehe
[Wed Apr 20 21:28:58 2011] : (18) Mordecai: ooc Mordecai had a better idea of the situation than I did ;-)
[Wed Apr 20 21:29:01 2011] : (16) Mite: Mite steps forwards and lashes out at Mordecai with his chain
[Wed Apr 20 21:29:08 2011] : (16) Mite: Spiked Chain: Reach 2 [1d20(19) + 11] = 30 vs AC; [2d4(3,2) + 3] = 8 damage
[Wed Apr 20 21:29:25 2011] : (16) Mite: The barbed chain draws blood.
[Wed Apr 20 21:29:31 2011] : (16) DM: Kava?
[Wed Apr 20 21:29:32 2011] : (18) Mordecai: ooc 4?
[Wed Apr 20 21:29:52 2011] : (21) Kava: Kava decides to attack Mite
[Wed Apr 20 21:29:55 2011] : (21) Kava: Acid Orb: (AWP) Charisma vs. Reflex. Ranged 20. [1d20(20) + 5] = 25, Critical hit Damage: [10 + 9 + 1d8(7)] = 26 HP.
[Wed Apr 20 21:30:04 2011] : (21) Kava: Done
[Wed Apr 20 21:30:23 2011] : (16) DM: ooc 4 damage to Mordecai, yes.
[Wed Apr 20 21:31:04 2011] : (16) DM: The orb strikes Mite square in the face, he screams in pain as the acid burns into flesh.
[Wed Apr 20 21:31:20 2011] : (16) Rogue: The rogues charge the door again.
[Wed Apr 20 21:31:24 2011] : (16) Rogue: Strength: [1d20(2) + 2 / 2 + 3] = 6
[Wed Apr 20 21:31:25 2011] : (16) Rogue: Strength: [1d20(7) + 2 / 2 + 3] = 11
[Wed Apr 20 21:31:32 2011] : (21) Kava: ooc Or not
[Wed Apr 20 21:31:41 2011] : (16) Rogue: The bolt rattles but does not break.
[Wed Apr 20 21:31:46 2011] : (21) Kava: ooc Never mind that last remark
[Wed Apr 20 21:32:34 2011] : (16) Tick: Tick attacks Altraminus and then vanishes.
[Wed Apr 20 21:32:39 2011] : (16) Tick: Greatsword: [1d20(14) + 11] = 25 vs AC; [1d10(9) + 3] = 12 damage
[Wed Apr 20 21:33:04 2011] : (18) Mordecai: ooc Al - did you get the 9HP healing before?
[Wed Apr 20 21:33:13 2011] : (16) Tick: 12 damage to Al
[Wed Apr 20 21:33:20 2011] : (19) Altraminus: ooc I did :)
[Wed Apr 20 21:33:25 2011] : (16) DM: Altraminus?
[Wed Apr 20 21:33:25 2011] : (19) Altraminus: HP Status: 24 out of 28 || Surge Status: 4 out of 6
[Wed Apr 20 21:33:33 2011] : (19) Altraminus: HP Status: 12 out of 28 || Surge Status: 4 out of 6
[Wed Apr 20 21:33:52 2011] : (19) Altraminus: Second Wind: (EP) Effect: Healing surge - regain 7 HP. +2 bonus to all defenses until the start of my next turn
[Wed Apr 20 21:34:10 2011] : (19) Altraminus: Al then shifts towards the door
[Wed Apr 20 21:34:15 2011] : (18) Mordecai: ooc hold that until I'm out of healing
[Wed Apr 20 21:34:21 2011] : (19) Altraminus: done
[Wed Apr 20 21:34:28 2011] : (18) Mordecai: ooc in the future ;-)
[Wed Apr 20 21:34:32 2011] : (16) DM: Filica?
[Wed Apr 20 21:34:35 2011] : (19) Altraminus: ooc :-)
[Wed Apr 20 21:34:56 2011] : (20) Filica: Filica charges M
[Wed Apr 20 21:35:08 2011] : (20) Filica: ooc can I charge with an AW power?
[Wed Apr 20 21:35:20 2011] : (16) DM: ooc only if they explicitly allow it.
[Wed Apr 20 21:35:21 2011] : (18) Mordecai: ooc only if it says so in the description
[Wed Apr 20 21:35:25 2011] : (20) Filica: ooc or is that always a basic attack?
[Wed Apr 20 21:35:52 2011] : (20) Filica: ooc k
[Wed Apr 20 21:35:55 2011] : (20) Filica: ooc then no
[Wed Apr 20 21:36:10 2011] : (20) Filica: Longsword: [1d20(5) + 2 + 3] = 10 vs AC - Damage:[1d8(6) + 2] = 8
[Wed Apr 20 21:36:31 2011] : (16) DM: Miss
[Wed Apr 20 21:36:35 2011] : (20) Filica: +1 to attack (running attack class thingy)
[Wed Apr 20 21:36:42 2011] : (20) Filica: ooc I guess that does not help.
[Wed Apr 20 21:37:09 2011] : (16) DM: Mordecai?
[Wed Apr 20 21:37:14 2011] : (20) Filica: done.
[Wed Apr 20 21:37:33 2011] : (18) Mordecai: Now able to see, Mordecai re-evaluates
[Wed Apr 20 21:38:20 2011] : (20) Filica: ooc brb
[Wed Apr 20 21:38:24 2011] : (18) Mordecai: Mordecai attacks the visible one ;-)
[Wed Apr 20 21:38:27 2011] : (18) Mordecai: Sacred Flame: (AWP) Wisdom vs. Reflex [1d20(6) + 6] = 12 (Range 5)
Hit: [1d6(3) + 5] = 8 radiant damage and one ally I can see chooses either +3 temporary HPs or to make a saving throw.

[Wed Apr 20 21:38:33 2011] : (16) DM: Miss
[Wed Apr 20 21:38:36 2011] : (18) Mordecai: Done
[Wed Apr 20 21:39:10 2011] : (16) Mite: The chain-wielding shadar-kai flits about the room, flicking his chain at Kava, Altraminus and Mordecai.
[Wed Apr 20 21:39:44 2011] : (16) Mite: Dance of Death: [1d20(6) + 11] = 17 vs AC; [2d4(2,1) + 3] = 6 damage and [1d6(1)] = 1 necrotic damage
[Wed Apr 20 21:39:45 2011] : (16) Mite: Dance of Death: [1d20(3) + 11] = 14 vs AC; [2d4(4,3) + 3] = 10 damage and [1d6(6)] = 6 necrotic damage
[Wed Apr 20 21:39:46 2011] : (16) Mite: Dance of Death: [1d20(2) + 11] = 13 vs AC; [2d4(3,4) + 3] = 10 damage and [1d6(2)] = 2 necrotic damage
[Wed Apr 20 21:40:05 2011] : (18) Mordecai: Mordecai ducks
[Wed Apr 20 21:40:06 2011] : (16) Mite: Kava, take 7 damage. He misses everyone else.
[Wed Apr 20 21:40:21 2011] : (16) DM: Kava?
[Wed Apr 20 21:40:35 2011] : (21) Kava: Kava attacks Mite again
[Wed Apr 20 21:40:40 2011] : (21) Kava: Acid Orb: (AWP) Charisma vs. Reflex. Ranged 20. [1d20(5) + 5] = 10, Damage: [1d10(10) + 9] = 19 HP.
[Wed Apr 20 21:40:46 2011] : (18) Mordecai: ooc was his earlier damage necrotic?
[Wed Apr 20 21:40:51 2011] : (18) Mordecai: ooc I have resist 5
[Wed Apr 20 21:40:58 2011] : (21) Kava: Done
[Wed Apr 20 21:41:22 2011] : (16) DM: ooc 6 damage only then.
[Wed Apr 20 21:41:32 2011] : (16) DM: Miss
[Wed Apr 20 21:41:45 2011] : (16) Rogue: The rogues try the door again.
[Wed Apr 20 21:41:50 2011] : (16) Rogue: Strength: [1d20(20) + 2 / 2 + 3] = 24
[Wed Apr 20 21:41:51 2011] : (16) Rogue: Strength: [1d20(2) + 2 / 2 + 3] = 6
[Wed Apr 20 21:42:17 2011] : (16) Rogue: The bolt is ripped out of the door frame and the door crashes open.
[Wed Apr 20 21:42:25 2011] : (16) Rogue: Two human rogues enter the room.
[Wed Apr 20 21:43:06 2011] : (16) Tick: Tick reappears next to Mordecai and attacks.
[Wed Apr 20 21:43:09 2011] : (16) Tick: Gloomstrike: [1d20(15) + 13] = 28 vs AC; [1d10(4) + 3] = 7 damage and blinded for one turn
[Wed Apr 20 21:43:19 2011] : (18) Mordecai: "Bah!"
[Wed Apr 20 21:43:19 2011] : (16) Tick: 7 damage to Mordecai.
[Wed Apr 20 21:43:30 2011] : (16) DM: Altraminus?
[Wed Apr 20 21:44:22 2011] : (19) Altraminus: Al circles 'round the back of Tick to make another strike
[Wed Apr 20 21:44:27 2011] : (19) Altraminus: Sly Flourish (melee): (AWP)To-hit vs. AC [1d20(17) + 4 + 1 + 4] = 26 - Hit: [1d4(1) + 4 + 3] = 8 .
[Wed Apr 20 21:44:34 2011] : (19) Altraminus: [2d8(7,3)] = 10 sneak attack damage
[Wed Apr 20 21:44:39 2011] : (16) DM: A solid hit
[Wed Apr 20 21:44:41 2011] : (19) Altraminus: done
[Wed Apr 20 21:45:07 2011] : (16) DM: ooc only the dance of death extra damage was necrotic, the rest is normal.
[Wed Apr 20 21:45:12 2011] : (16) DM: Filica?
[Wed Apr 20 21:45:35 2011] : (20) Filica: Filica draws her other sword and aims at B
[Wed Apr 20 21:45:39 2011] : (20) Filica: Twin Strike (swords): (AWP) - Attack 1:Longsword: [1d20(18) + 2] = 20 vs AC - Damage:[1d8(1)] = 1
Attack:2 Shortsword: [1d20(15) + 2] = 17 vs AC - Damage:[1d6(6)] = 6
if target is quarry add [1d6(2)] = 2 damage to one attack

[Wed Apr 20 21:45:52 2011] : (20) Filica: target is quarry
[Wed Apr 20 21:45:53 2011] : (16) DM: Filica hits twice.
[Wed Apr 20 21:46:36 2011] : (20) Filica: done.
[Wed Apr 20 21:46:40 2011] : (16) DM: Mordecai?
[Wed Apr 20 21:47:21 2011] : (18) Mordecai: Blinded, Mordecai aims his attack at the doorway
[Wed Apr 20 21:47:33 2011] : (18) Mordecai: Divine Glow: (EP). Wisdom vs. Reflex [1d20(13) + 6] = 19 (Close blast 3). Hit: [1d8(2) + 5] = 7 radiant damage.
Effect: All allies in blast gain a +2 power bonus to attack rolls until end of my next turn.

[Wed Apr 20 21:47:45 2011] : (18) Mordecai: Divine Glow: (EP). Wisdom vs. Reflex [1d20(13) + 6] = 19. Hit: [1d8(3) + 5] = 8 radiant damage.
[Wed Apr 20 21:47:49 2011] : (18) Mordecai: Power of Amaunator: (EP; Free; Channel Divinity). Trigger: I hit an enemy with a power with the Radiant keyword Effect: Add an extra [1d10(6)] = 6 radiant damage to all targets hit by the power.
[Wed Apr 20 21:47:57 2011] : (18) Mordecai: Done
[Wed Apr 20 21:48:00 2011] : (20) Filica: "Kava, guard my back!"
[Wed Apr 20 21:48:19 2011] : (16) DM: Both are hit.
[Wed Apr 20 21:48:56 2011] : (16) Mite: Mite flicks his chain at Kava.
[Wed Apr 20 21:49:54 2011] : (18) Mordecai: ooc Filica gets +2 to attack rolls until my next turn
[Wed Apr 20 21:50:09 2011] : (16) Mite: Spiked Chain: Reach 2 [1d20(15) + 11] = 26 vs AC; [2d4(4,4) + 3] = 11 damage
[Wed Apr 20 21:50:16 2011] : (16) Mite: 11 normal damage
[Wed Apr 20 21:50:21 2011] : (16) DM: Kava?
[Wed Apr 20 21:50:53 2011] : (21) Kava: Kava attacks Mite before shifting
[Wed Apr 20 21:50:58 2011] : (21) Kava: Acid Orb: (AWP) Charisma vs. Reflex. Ranged 20. [1d20(9) + 6] = 15, Damage: [1d10(8) + 9] = 17 HP.
[Wed Apr 20 21:51:05 2011] : (16) DM: Miss
[Wed Apr 20 21:51:08 2011] : (21) Kava: Done
[Wed Apr 20 21:51:31 2011] : (16) Rogue: One rogue attacks Filica, the other attack Mordecai from behind.
[Wed Apr 20 21:51:34 2011] : (16) Rogue: Dazing Strike: [1d20(19) + 4] = 23 vs AC ===> [1d8(5) + 1] = 6 damage and dazed until next round. Bandit shifts one square
[Wed Apr 20 21:51:36 2011] : (16) Rogue: Dazing Strike: [1d20(11) + 4] = 15 vs AC ===> [1d8(4) + 1] = 5 damage and dazed until next round. Bandit shifts one square
[Wed Apr 20 21:51:55 2011] : (16) Rogue: 6 damage to Filica.
[Wed Apr 20 21:52:23 2011] : (18) Mordecai: ooc I'm blinded (unfortunately)
[Wed Apr 20 21:52:49 2011] : (16) Rogue: 5 damage to Mordecai
[Wed Apr 20 21:52:51 2011] : (18) Mordecai: ooc 5 damage?
[Wed Apr 20 21:52:55 2011] : (18) Mordecai: ooc ok
[Wed Apr 20 21:53:33 2011] : (16) Tick: Tick tries to become invisible again but his wounds prevent the shift from occuring.
[Wed Apr 20 21:53:41 2011] : (16) Tick: He attacks Mordecai
[Wed Apr 20 21:53:45 2011] : (16) Tick: Greatsword: [1d20(4) + 11] = 15 vs AC; [1d10(2) + 3] = 5 damage
[Wed Apr 20 21:53:46 2011] : (18) Mordecai: ooc no longer flanking Tick (stunned)
[Wed Apr 20 21:53:59 2011] : (19) Altraminus: ooc isn't dazed != stunned?
[Wed Apr 20 21:54:06 2011] : (18) Mordecai: "Argh"
[Wed Apr 20 21:54:10 2011] : (18) Mordecai: ooc dazed
[Wed Apr 20 21:54:31 2011] : (16) DM: Altraminus? (Mordecai is dazed and can't flank).
[Wed Apr 20 21:54:52 2011] : (18) Mordecai: ooc no longer blinded though!
[Wed Apr 20 21:55:04 2011] : (19) Altraminus: Al steps back from Tic and throws a shuriken in.
[Wed Apr 20 21:55:09 2011] : (19) Altraminus: Sly Flourish (ranged): (AWP)To-hit vs. AC [1d20(2) + 4 + 1 + 3] = 10 - Hit: [1d6(4) + 4 + 3] = 11 .
[Wed Apr 20 21:55:15 2011] : (19) Altraminus: done
[Wed Apr 20 21:55:16 2011] : (16) DM: Miss
[Wed Apr 20 21:55:21 2011] : (19) Altraminus: ooc useless dice!
[Wed Apr 20 21:55:27 2011] : (16) DM: Filica?
[Wed Apr 20 21:55:30 2011] : (21) Kava: ooc O, I know
[Wed Apr 20 21:55:49 2011] : (20) Filica: Filica swings her swords a bit happhazardly at B, her head is spinning
[Wed Apr 20 21:55:54 2011] : (20) Filica: Twin Strike (swords): (AWP) - Attack 1:Longsword: [1d20(15) + 2] = 17 vs AC - Damage:[1d8(6)] = 6
Attack:2 Shortsword: [1d20(17) + 2] = 19 vs AC - Damage:[1d6(1)] = 1
if target is quarry add [1d6(1)] = 1 damage to one attack

[Wed Apr 20 21:56:09 2011] : (20) Filica: target is quarry
[Wed Apr 20 21:56:10 2011] : (20) Filica: done.
[Wed Apr 20 21:56:11 2011] : (16) DM: Two hits although one is only a glancing blow.
[Wed Apr 20 21:56:34 2011] : (16) DM: Mordecai?
[Wed Apr 20 21:56:36 2011] : (20) Filica: ooc now that my attacks get through, my damage dice are shite
[Wed Apr 20 21:56:38 2011] : (18) Mordecai: A dazed Mordecai prays for healing
[Wed Apr 20 21:56:41 2011] : (18) Mordecai: Healing Word: (EP; minor). Effect: The target can spend a healing surge and regain an additional [1d6(1) + 9] = 10 HP (on top of their surge value; Range 5)
[Wed Apr 20 21:57:03 2011] : (18) Mordecai: Mordecai looks uninjured
[Wed Apr 20 21:57:06 2011] : (18) Mordecai: Done
[Wed Apr 20 21:57:23 2011] : (16) Mite: Mite attacks Kava again
[Wed Apr 20 21:57:26 2011] : (18) Mordecai: HP Status: 29 remain out of 29 || Surge Status: 4 remain out of 8
[Wed Apr 20 21:57:29 2011] : (16) Mite: Spiked Chain: Reach 2 [1d20(16) + 11] = 27 vs AC; [2d4(1,3) + 3] = 7 damage
[Wed Apr 20 21:57:46 2011] : (16) Mite: Another hit.
[Wed Apr 20 21:57:53 2011] : (16) Mite: 7 damage to Kava.
[Wed Apr 20 21:58:00 2011] : (16) DM: Kava?
[Wed Apr 20 21:58:16 2011] : (16) DM: ooc Rogue B is near death
[Wed Apr 20 21:58:26 2011] : (21) Kava: Kava looks seriously huer, but still attacks
[Wed Apr 20 21:58:35 2011] : (21) Kava: hurt, that is
[Wed Apr 20 21:58:47 2011] : (21) Kava: Melee Basic Attack - Staff of Fiery Might: [1d20(6) + 10] = 16, Damage: [1d10(5) + 5] = 10 HP
[Wed Apr 20 21:58:56 2011] : (21) Kava: Done
[Wed Apr 20 21:59:04 2011] : (21) Kava: HP Status: 4 out of 29 || Surges Used: 0 out of 7 || Surge Value: 8
[Wed Apr 20 21:59:05 2011] : (16) DM: Miss.
[Wed Apr 20 21:59:23 2011] : (16) Rogue: The rogues continue to attack Filica and Mordecai
[Wed Apr 20 21:59:28 2011] : (16) Rogue: Mace: [1d20(18) + 4] = 22 vs AC; [1d8(7) + 1] = 8 damage and bandit shifts 1 square
[Wed Apr 20 21:59:30 2011] : (16) Rogue: Mace: [1d20(18) + 4] = 22 vs AC; [1d8(4) + 1] = 5 damage and bandit shifts 1 square
[Wed Apr 20 22:00:06 2011] : (16) Rogue: Two hits,
[Wed Apr 20 22:00:14 2011] : (16) Rogue: 8 dameg to Filica, 5 to Mordecai.
[Wed Apr 20 22:00:29 2011] : (16) Tick: Tick attacks Mordecai
[Wed Apr 20 22:00:32 2011] : (16) Tick: Greatsword: [1d20(8) + 11] = 19 vs AC; [1d10(2) + 3] = 5 damage
[Wed Apr 20 22:00:44 2011] : (16) Tick: Another hit for 5 damage
[Wed Apr 20 22:00:53 2011] : (16) DM: Altraminus?
[Wed Apr 20 22:01:05 2011] : (16) DM: ooc Mordecai is no longer dazed and thus flanks.
[Wed Apr 20 22:01:50 2011] : (16) DM: Altraminus?
[Wed Apr 20 22:02:30 2011] : (19) Altraminus: Al steps forward again, resuming the attack with his dagger
[Wed Apr 20 22:02:33 2011] : (19) Altraminus: Sly Flourish (melee): (AWP)To-hit vs. AC [1d20(1) + 4 + 1 + 4] = 10 - Hit: [1d4(4) + 4 + 3] = 11 .
[Wed Apr 20 22:02:40 2011] : (16) DM: Oops.
[Wed Apr 20 22:02:43 2011] : (19) Altraminus: Al spends an AP
[Wed Apr 20 22:02:47 2011] : (19) Altraminus: Sly Flourish (melee): (AWP)To-hit vs. AC [1d20(12) + 4 + 1 + 4] = 21 - Hit: [1d4(1) + 4 + 3] = 8 .
[Wed Apr 20 22:03:06 2011] : (19) Altraminus: [2d8(6,7)] = 13 Sneak attack if applicable
[Wed Apr 20 22:03:31 2011] : (18) Mordecai: ooc I might hasten to add that anyof you that have not used an AP today now have two
[Wed Apr 20 22:03:47 2011] : (16) DM: Altraminus stabs the shadar-kai between the ribs, reaching a vital spot. Dark blood blooms on the humanoid's cloak and it falls to the ground dead.
[Wed Apr 20 22:03:53 2011] : (18) Mordecai: ooc and those that have used one, have another as we reached a milestone
[Wed Apr 20 22:04:10 2011] : (19) Altraminus: "Ha! Take that, and the rest of you surrender!"
[Wed Apr 20 22:04:21 2011] : (19) Altraminus: Al glares around the room
[Wed Apr 20 22:04:22 2011] : (19) Altraminus: Done
[Wed Apr 20 22:04:24 2011] : (16) DM: Filica?
[Wed Apr 20 22:04:41 2011] : (20) Filica: Filica sheathes her swords, swings her bow into place and nocks an arrow.
[Wed Apr 20 22:04:50 2011] : (20) Filica: Twin Strike (lightning bow +1): (AWP) - Attack 1: [1d20(14) + 4] = 18 vs AC - Damage: [1d8(8) + 4] = 12
Twin Strike (lightning bow +1): (AWP) - Attack 2: [1d20(2) + 4] = 6 vs AC - Damage: [1d8(6) + 4] = 10
If target is quarry add [1d6(6)] = 6 damage to one attack.
Free Action: Decide all damage dealt by this weapon is lightning damage.

[Wed Apr 20 22:04:53 2011] : (20) Filica: at B
[Wed Apr 20 22:04:54 2011] : (21) Kava: ooc Imagining the little guy glare makes me LOL
[Wed Apr 20 22:05:16 2011] : (20) Filica: ooc now we're talking
[Wed Apr 20 22:05:37 2011] : (16) DM: A arrow strikes him in the stomach. The wound is fatal.
[Wed Apr 20 22:05:41 2011] : (20) Filica: Filica spends an AP
[Wed Apr 20 22:06:03 2011] : (20) Filica: Filica swings on her heel s and aims at Mite
[Wed Apr 20 22:06:05 2011] : (20) Filica: Twin Strike (lightning bow +1): (AWP) - Attack 1: [1d20(15) + 4] = 19 vs AC - Damage: [1d8(5) + 4] = 9
Twin Strike (lightning bow +1): (AWP) - Attack 2: [1d20(15) + 4] = 19 vs AC - Damage: [1d8(8) + 4] = 12
If target is quarry add [1d6(3)] = 3 damage to one attack.
Free Action: Decide all damage dealt by this weapon is lightning damage.

[Wed Apr 20 22:06:17 2011] : (20) Filica: and target is quarry.
[Wed Apr 20 22:06:21 2011] : (20) Filica: done.
[Wed Apr 20 22:06:30 2011] : (16) DM: The arrows miss. (unless you have +1 from somewhere)
[Wed Apr 20 22:06:50 2011] : (20) Filica: ooc I wish :
[Wed Apr 20 22:07:05 2011] : (16) DM: Mordecai?
[Wed Apr 20 22:07:21 2011] : (18) Mordecai: Mordecai steps back
[Wed Apr 20 22:07:23 2011] : (18) Mordecai: Mordecai summons the last of Amaunator's healing and directs it at Kava
[Wed Apr 20 22:07:26 2011] : (18) Mordecai: Healing Word: (EP; minor). Effect: The target can spend a healing surge and regain an additional [1d6(3) + 9] = 12 HP (on top of their surge value; Range 5)
[Wed Apr 20 22:08:04 2011] : (18) Mordecai: Mordecai aims his symbol at the remaining shadar-kai
[Wed Apr 20 22:08:09 2011] : (18) Mordecai: Gaze of Defiance: (AWP) Wisdom vs. Will [1d20(19) + 6] = 25 (range 5)
Hit: [1d8(8) + 5] = 13 psychic damage and allies gain a +1 power bonus to attacks vs the target until the end of my next turn. Increase to +3 if they attack me before then.

[Wed Apr 20 22:08:17 2011] : (18) Mordecai: Done
[Wed Apr 20 22:08:17 2011] : (16) DM: Hit
[Wed Apr 20 22:08:44 2011] : (18) Mordecai: ooc probably points rather than aims ;-)
[Wed Apr 20 22:09:01 2011] : (16) Mite: Dance of Death: Recharged
[Wed Apr 20 22:09:23 2011] : (20) Filica: ooc brb babies alert
[Wed Apr 20 22:09:41 2011] : (16) Mite: Mite leaps about the room lashing out with his chain at Kava, Mordecai and Altraminus.
[Wed Apr 20 22:09:49 2011] : (16) Mite: Dance of Death: [1d20(10) + 11] = 21 vs AC; [2d4(4,4) + 3] = 11 damage and [1d6(3)] = 3 necrotic damage
[Wed Apr 20 22:09:50 2011] : (16) Mite: Dance of Death: [1d20(11) + 11] = 22 vs AC; [2d4(1,2) + 3] = 6 damage and [1d6(1)] = 1 necrotic damage
[Wed Apr 20 22:09:51 2011] : (16) Mite: Dance of Death: [1d20(1) + 11] = 12 vs AC; [2d4(3,2) + 3] = 8 damage and [1d6(4)] = 4 necrotic damage
[Wed Apr 20 22:10:13 2011] : (19) Altraminus: "Useless!"
[Wed Apr 20 22:10:28 2011] : (16) Mite: 11 damage to Kava, 6 + 1 necrotic to Mordecai and Altraminus ducks (he probably has cover behind the table)
[Wed Apr 20 22:10:42 2011] : (16) Mite: Kava?
[Wed Apr 20 22:10:51 2011] : (21) Kava: HP Status: 10 out of 29 || Surges Used: 1 out of 7 || Surge Value: 8
[Wed Apr 20 22:11:09 2011] : (21) Kava: Kava once again attacks Mite
[Wed Apr 20 22:11:18 2011] : (21) Kava: Acid Orb: (AWP) Charisma vs. Reflex. Ranged 20. [1d20(13) + 6] = 19, Damage: [1d10(6) + 9] = 15 HP.
[Wed Apr 20 22:11:24 2011] : (21) Kava: Done
[Wed Apr 20 22:11:32 2011] : (16) Mite: A hit
[Wed Apr 20 22:12:14 2011] : (16) Rogue: The rogue moves and attacks Kava.
[Wed Apr 20 22:12:19 2011] : (21) Kava: ooc Would that not be 11 + 3 necrotic to me?
[Wed Apr 20 22:12:20 2011] : (16) Rogue: Mace: [1d20(5) + 4] = 9 vs AC; [1d8(2) + 1] = 3 damage and bandit shifts 1 square
[Wed Apr 20 22:12:38 2011] : (16) Rogue: ooc you said you have resist 5 necrotic
[Wed Apr 20 22:12:43 2011] : (16) Rogue: It misses.
[Wed Apr 20 22:12:58 2011] : (16) DM: Altraminus?
[Wed Apr 20 22:13:02 2011] : (18) Mordecai: ooc I said that
[Wed Apr 20 22:13:23 2011] : (21) Kava: ooc That was Mordecai, I think
[Wed Apr 20 22:13:29 2011] : (19) Altraminus: Al throws a shuriken at Mite
[Wed Apr 20 22:13:30 2011] : (16) DM: ooc my mistake
[Wed Apr 20 22:13:31 2011] : (19) Altraminus: Sly Flourish (ranged): (AWP)To-hit vs. AC [1d20(12) + 4 + 1 + 3] = 20 - Hit: [1d6(6) + 4 + 3] = 13 .
[Wed Apr 20 22:13:36 2011] : (16) DM: Hit
[Wed Apr 20 22:13:36 2011] : (19) Altraminus: done
[Wed Apr 20 22:13:53 2011] : (16) DM: Mite looks very close to the end.
[Wed Apr 20 22:13:59 2011] : (21) Kava: ooc 13 damage with a bloody shuriken? Wow!
[Wed Apr 20 22:14:02 2011] : (16) DM: Filica?
[Wed Apr 20 22:14:18 2011] : (19) Altraminus: ooc imagine if I had sneak attack too...
[Wed Apr 20 22:14:29 2011] : (20) Filica: Filica aims at Mite
[Wed Apr 20 22:14:32 2011] : (20) Filica: Twin Strike (lightning bow +1): (AWP) - Attack 1: [1d20(15) + 4] = 19 vs AC - Damage: [1d8(1) + 4] = 5
Twin Strike (lightning bow +1): (AWP) - Attack 2: [1d20(3) + 4] = 7 vs AC - Damage: [1d8(3) + 4] = 7
If target is quarry add [1d6(5)] = 5 damage to one attack.
Free Action: Decide all damage dealt by this weapon is lightning damage.

[Wed Apr 20 22:14:51 2011] : (20) Filica: ooc didn't Mordecai give me +1 on attack? ;)
[Wed Apr 20 22:15:06 2011] : (16) DM: Yes.
[Wed Apr 20 22:15:18 2011] : (20) Filica: done.
[Wed Apr 20 22:15:30 2011] : (20) Filica: ooc target can't be quarry
[Wed Apr 20 22:15:41 2011] : (16) DM: The arrow strikes the shadar-kai in the chest and it falls to the ground dead.
[Wed Apr 20 22:15:51 2011] : (20) Filica: ooc w00t
[Wed Apr 20 22:16:00 2011] : (16) DM: Mordecai?
[Wed Apr 20 22:16:27 2011] : (18) Mordecai: Mordecai points at A
[Wed Apr 20 22:16:32 2011] : (18) Mordecai: Sacred Flame: (AWP) Wisdom vs. Reflex [1d20(11) + 6] = 17 (Range 5)
Hit: [1d6(6) + 5] = 11 radiant damage and one ally I can see chooses either +3 temporary HPs or to make a saving throw.

[Wed Apr 20 22:16:42 2011] : (16) DM: Hit
[Wed Apr 20 22:16:56 2011] : (18) Mordecai: ooc Kava, take 3 temp HPs
[Wed Apr 20 22:17:02 2011] : (18) Mordecai: Done
[Wed Apr 20 22:17:09 2011] : (21) Kava: ooc Thank you
[Wed Apr 20 22:17:13 2011] : (16) DM: Kava?
[Wed Apr 20 22:17:41 2011] : (21) Kava: Kava uses her staff to whack the rogue
[Wed Apr 20 22:17:47 2011] : (21) Kava: Melee Basic Attack - Staff of Fiery Might: [1d20(18) + 10] = 28, Damage: [1d10(2) + 5] = 7 HP
[Wed Apr 20 22:17:55 2011] : (21) Kava: Done
[Wed Apr 20 22:18:21 2011] : (21) Kava: "Al, get him from behind"
[Wed Apr 20 22:18:39 2011] : (16) DM: The rogue backs away, throwing a dagger as he retreats.
[Wed Apr 20 22:18:45 2011] : (16) Rogue: Dagger (thrown): Ranged 5/10 [1d20(13) + 6] = 19 vs AC; [1d4(1) + 3] = 4 damage
[Wed Apr 20 22:18:56 2011] : (16) Rogue: 4 damage to Kava.
[Wed Apr 20 22:19:03 2011] : (16) Rogue: OA from Kava
[Wed Apr 20 22:20:28 2011] : (21) Kava: Melee Basic Attack - Staff of Fiery Might: [1d20(8) + 10] = 18, Damage: [1d10(2) + 5] = 7 HP
[Wed Apr 20 22:20:57 2011] : (16) Rogue: Kava hits the rogue as she retreats, killing her.
[Wed Apr 20 22:21:12 2011] : (21) Kava: "Phew and ouch!"
[Wed Apr 20 22:21:18 2011] : (20) Filica: "Wow"
[Wed Apr 20 22:21:24 2011] : (19) Altraminus: "Everyone still alive? Good work!"
[Wed Apr 20 22:21:27 2011] : (19) Altraminus: "Now what?"
[Wed Apr 20 22:21:36 2011] : (20) Filica: "OK, no time to rest much, we need to get out of here, don't we?"
[Wed Apr 20 22:22:17 2011] : (16) Rogue: Insight check
[Wed Apr 20 22:22:18 2011] : (20) Filica: "But while we catch our breath, we may as well loot the room"
[Wed Apr 20 22:22:24 2011] : (19) Altraminus: Insight: [1d20(11) + 0 + 1] = 12
[Wed Apr 20 22:22:26 2011] : (21) Kava: "I'd better take card of my wounds first, people might get suspicious if I bleed all over the place"
[Wed Apr 20 22:22:27 2011] : (20) Filica: Insight: [1d20(15) + 2 + 1] = 18
[Wed Apr 20 22:22:30 2011] : (18) Mordecai: Insight: [1d20(7) + 10] = 17
[Wed Apr 20 22:22:30 2011] : (21) Kava: Insight: [1d20(6) + 1] = 7
[Wed Apr 20 22:22:50 2011] : (19) Altraminus: "Yes, bind wounds, and we should look for a lead on the Spider."
[Wed Apr 20 22:22:58 2011] : 17 Unknown!
[Wed Apr 20 22:23:01 2011] : (21) Kava: HP Status: 9 out of 29 || Surges Used: 1 out of 7 || Surge Value: 8
[Wed Apr 20 22:23:07 2011] : (18) Mordecai: "If we can, it would do us good to catch our breath for 5 minutes"
[Wed Apr 20 22:23:09 2011] : (20) Filica: "I guess the rewerd for out heads just went up"
[Wed Apr 20 22:23:30 2011] : (18) Mordecai: "I'm assuming that the current reward is in here"
[Wed Apr 20 22:23:31 2011] : (21) Kava: "Only if they know it was us"
[Wed Apr 20 22:23:42 2011] : (20) Filica: Filica starts looking around the room
[Wed Apr 20 22:23:59 2011] : (21) Kava: Kava makes some effort to bind her wounds
[Wed Apr 20 22:24:01 2011] : (20) Filica: ooc looking at the corpses and the table
[Wed Apr 20 22:24:40 2011] : (19) Altraminus: "Can we make it look like they had a bit of a squabble?"
[Wed Apr 20 22:24:48 2011] : (20) Filica: "and coming to think of it, I doubt there's just one way out"
[Wed Apr 20 22:25:06 2011] : (20) Filica: "surely we can find a way out that does not involve the brutes we passed on our way in"
[Wed Apr 20 22:25:16 2011] : (18) Mordecai: "That other group saw us enter here"
[Wed Apr 20 22:25:19 2011] : (16) DM: There are several tapestrys hanging on the stone walls.
[Wed Apr 20 22:25:40 2011] : (20) Filica: Filica starts prodding at the tapestries
[Wed Apr 20 22:25:58 2011] : (19) Altraminus: ooc /me looks behind the obvious secret compartment
[Wed Apr 20 22:26:08 2011] : (18) Mordecai: Mordecai rests to recharge himself
[Wed Apr 20 22:26:15 2011] : (20) Filica: HP & surge status: Healing Surges: 7 out of 7- HP: 10 out of 24
[Wed Apr 20 22:26:15 2011] : (16) DM: Searching the room turns up a pair of black gloves in the desk draw in a small chest containing 200 gold pieces.
[Wed Apr 20 22:26:37 2011] : (16) DM: The gloves are shadowfell gloves.
[Wed Apr 20 22:27:50 2011] : (16) DM: Behind one of the tapetries is a small closed door of surdy studded timber.
[Wed Apr 20 22:27:59 2011] : (20) Filica: "There you go"
[Wed Apr 20 22:28:06 2011] : (20) Filica: "Let's try that"
[Wed Apr 20 22:28:10 2011] : (19) Altraminus: "Through here, perhaps? It's likely to be his emergency exit."
[Wed Apr 20 22:28:14 2011] : (16) DM: The door is closed and lacks a handle or keyhole.
[Wed Apr 20 22:28:26 2011] : (20) Filica: "Al, will you look if nothing nasty has been hidden in the hinges or something"
[Wed Apr 20 22:28:37 2011] : (16) DM: ooc there is a light green sigh showing a person running out and the words "Exit".
[Wed Apr 20 22:28:53 2011] : (21) Kava: ooc And a push bar?
[Wed Apr 20 22:28:54 2011] : (19) Altraminus: Al investigates the door, looking for any signs of an opening mechanism.
[Wed Apr 20 22:28:58 2011] : (19) Altraminus: Perception: [1d20(11) + 0 + 1 + 5] = 17
[Wed Apr 20 22:28:59 2011] : (19) Altraminus: Thievery: [1d20(8) + 4 + 1 + 5 - 0] = 18
[Wed Apr 20 22:29:13 2011] : (16) DM: You hear booted feet decending hurridly down the corridor. They will be here soon.
[Wed Apr 20 22:29:32 2011] : (21) Kava: Heal: [1d20(17) + 1] = 18
[Wed Apr 20 22:29:47 2011] : (16) DM: Altraminus? Your turn. You can search for the opening mechanism or for traps.
[Wed Apr 20 22:29:56 2011] : (21) Kava: "Better get a move on and leave this place now"
[Wed Apr 20 22:29:59 2011] : (19) Altraminus: Al looks for a way to open the door.
[Wed Apr 20 22:30:05 2011] : (19) Altraminus: (rolls above)
[Wed Apr 20 22:30:27 2011] : (19) Altraminus: done
[Wed Apr 20 22:30:38 2011] : (16) DM: You search but don't fine anything immediately.
[Wed Apr 20 22:30:42 2011] : (16) DM: Filica?
[Wed Apr 20 22:30:46 2011] : (19) Altraminus: "Someone give me a hand!"
[Wed Apr 20 22:30:56 2011] : (20) Filica: Filica goes to help Al
[Wed Apr 20 22:31:12 2011] : (16) DM: ooc you can delay and help others search.
[Wed Apr 20 22:31:30 2011] : (20) Filica: ooc that's what I do.
[Wed Apr 20 22:31:31 2011] : (16) DM: ooc or you can try and block the door and gain some more time.
[Wed Apr 20 22:31:37 2011] : (20) Filica: ooc ah :)
[Wed Apr 20 22:31:50 2011] : (18) Mordecai: ooc how long have we rested?
[Wed Apr 20 22:31:51 2011] : (20) Filica: ooc given that I'm by the door...
[Wed Apr 20 22:32:21 2011] : (20) Filica: Filica bolts the door shut and goes to the table to move it there
[Wed Apr 20 22:32:29 2011] : (20) Filica: ooc are there any other piece of furniture?
[Wed Apr 20 22:32:36 2011] : (20) Filica: ooc or is the bolt dead anyway?
[Wed Apr 20 22:32:37 2011] : (16) DM: The bolt is bust and won't close again.
[Wed Apr 20 22:32:39 2011] : (21) Kava: Kava assists Filica
[Wed Apr 20 22:32:51 2011] : (16) DM: There's a desk and the bookcase that Al is standing on.
[Wed Apr 20 22:33:11 2011] : (21) Kava: Kava starts moving the desk
[Wed Apr 20 22:33:15 2011] : (20) Filica: ooc where 's the door?
[Wed Apr 20 22:33:29 2011] : (20) Filica: ooc the secret door is where Al is?
[Wed Apr 20 22:33:34 2011] : (20) Filica: ooc sorry, I'm a bit confused.
[Wed Apr 20 22:33:56 2011] : (20) Filica: ooc ah right, so Al would be there
[Wed Apr 20 22:34:11 2011] : (20) Filica: Filica starts moving the bookcase in front of the door
[Wed Apr 20 22:34:12 2011] : (20) Filica: done.
[Wed Apr 20 22:34:37 2011] : (20) Filica: ooc or is the bookcase sealed to the wall? lol
[Wed Apr 20 22:34:41 2011] : (20) Filica: ooc good.
[Wed Apr 20 22:35:06 2011] : (16) DM: Filica heaves the bookcase against the door, slipping books and papers out onto the floor as she does so.
[Wed Apr 20 22:35:15 2011] : (16) DM: Mordecai?
[Wed Apr 20 22:35:19 2011] : (21) Kava: ooc Isn't Al standing on the bookcase?
[Wed Apr 20 22:35:49 2011] : (18) Mordecai: Mordecai examines the desk for any mechanism
[Wed Apr 20 22:35:53 2011] : (18) Mordecai: Perception: [1d20(19) + 5] = 24
[Wed Apr 20 22:35:59 2011] : (19) Altraminus: ooc no, Al was looking at the secret door
[Wed Apr 20 22:35:59 2011] : (21) Kava: ooc And I already moved the desk in front of the door
[Wed Apr 20 22:36:11 2011] : (16) DM: ooc Kava, you couldn't it wasn't your turn.
[Wed Apr 20 22:36:17 2011] : (20) Filica: ooc Kava, it wasn't your turn
[Wed Apr 20 22:36:31 2011] : (21) Kava: ooc Still in initiative then? I didn't realise
[Wed Apr 20 22:36:52 2011] : (16) DM: Mordecai finds a small button cunningly concealed as a knot on the underside of the wooden desk.
[Wed Apr 20 22:37:07 2011] : (16) DM: ooc does he press it?
[Wed Apr 20 22:37:11 2011] : (18) Mordecai: Mordecai presses the button
[Wed Apr 20 22:37:27 2011] : (16) DM: There's a soft click and the door swings open.
[Wed Apr 20 22:37:35 2011] : (18) Mordecai: ooc \o/
[Wed Apr 20 22:37:41 2011] : (16) DM: Kava?
[Wed Apr 20 22:39:13 2011] : (21) Kava: Kava helps Filica block the door
[Wed Apr 20 22:39:42 2011] : (16) DM: It's already blocked.
[Wed Apr 20 22:40:05 2011] : (21) Kava: ooc So what? That was what I was paying attention to
[Wed Apr 20 22:40:23 2011] : (16) DM: So what are you blocking it with?
[Wed Apr 20 22:40:24 2011] : (20) Filica: "Kava, just go, the door is taken care of"
[Wed Apr 20 22:40:30 2011] : (21) Kava: ooc And she would help Filica, because she's strong
[Wed Apr 20 22:40:46 2011] : (16) DM: ok
[Wed Apr 20 22:41:41 2011] : (16) DM: The thudding of a large portion of the alphabet getting closer as they run down the corridor.
[Wed Apr 20 22:42:00 2011] : (16) DM: Altraminus?
[Wed Apr 20 22:42:03 2011] : (20) Filica: ooc heh
[Wed Apr 20 22:42:09 2011] : (21) Kava: ooc I'm sorry, I feel a bit irritated and commented upon and I really don't understand why we're still in initiative mode
[Wed Apr 20 22:42:58 2011] : (16) DM: ooc time matters and it's too confusing for me otherwise to do anything but initiative order.
[Wed Apr 20 22:44:06 2011] : (21) Kava: "Are we leaving?"
[Wed Apr 20 22:44:33 2011] : (21) Kava: ooc And I don't see how Filica moved the bookcase all the way over to the door in 1 round ;-)
[Wed Apr 20 22:45:41 2011] : (19) Altraminus: "Right, let's go!"
[Wed Apr 20 22:45:53 2011] : (19) Altraminus: Al starts running along the secret passage
[Wed Apr 20 22:45:57 2011] : (19) Altraminus: done
[Wed Apr 20 22:46:15 2011] : (16) DM: The passage slopes down slightly, curving gently to the right
[Wed Apr 20 22:46:23 2011] : (16) DM: Filica?
[Wed Apr 20 22:47:42 2011] : (20) Filica: Filica runs down behind Al
[Wed Apr 20 22:47:49 2011] : (16) DM: Mordecai?
[Wed Apr 20 22:47:51 2011] : (20) Filica: "If you can, close the door behind you"
[Wed Apr 20 22:48:19 2011] : (18) Mordecai: Mordecai runs after those who have already left
[Wed Apr 20 22:48:22 2011] : (18) Mordecai: Done
[Wed Apr 20 22:48:27 2011] : (16) DM: Kava?
[Wed Apr 20 22:48:50 2011] : (21) Kava: Kava follows the others and either pushes or pulls the door shut behind her
[Wed Apr 20 22:49:18 2011] : (16) DM: Kava pushes the door closed behind her, and the latches with a soft click.
[Wed Apr 20 22:51:20 2011] : (16) DM: You all reach a roughly round chamber with three other entrances similar the passageway you just came down.
[Wed Apr 20 22:52:00 2011] : (16) DM: A rusty ladder leads upwards and another wide passaway heads north. You don't hear any sounds of pursuit.
[Wed Apr 20 22:52:25 2011] : (18) Mordecai: "Up or along one of these others?"
[Wed Apr 20 22:52:31 2011] : (16) DM: ooc 150 XP for the shadar-kai and rogues and 100 XP for escaping.
[Wed Apr 20 22:52:52 2011] : (21) Kava: "The sooner out the better I'd say"
[Wed Apr 20 22:53:04 2011] : (21) Kava: "So which way is out?"
[Wed Apr 20 22:53:10 2011] : (20) Filica: "I'd go up"
[Wed Apr 20 22:54:18 2011] : (18) Mordecai: "Upwards is likely to lead us out to the street I guess"
[Wed Apr 20 22:54:42 2011] : (19) Altraminus: "Let's head up, and hope we can get back in next time!"
[Wed Apr 20 22:54:51 2011] : (21) Kava: "So up it is. Al, want to go in front and have a peek first?"
[Wed Apr 20 22:55:04 2011] : (19) Altraminus: "Of course. Thought you'd never ask!"
[Wed Apr 20 22:55:56 2011] : (16) DM: The ladder ends at a round metal cover.
[Wed Apr 20 22:56:58 2011] : (19) Altraminus: Al pushes the cover upwards and to one side
[Wed Apr 20 22:57:04 2011] : (16) DM: Stealth check
[Wed Apr 20 22:58:10 2011] : (19) Altraminus: Stealth: [1d20(3) + 10] = 13
[Wed Apr 20 22:58:15 2011] : (19) Altraminus: ooc oops...
[Wed Apr 20 22:58:47 2011] : (16) DM: Altraminus lifts the cover and peers out, the metal scraping against the stone.
[Wed Apr 20 22:59:41 2011] : (16) DM: The shaft opens out at the back of a narrow alleyway, two rogues turn and look back towards Al...
[Wed Apr 20 22:59:45 2011] : (16) DM: GAME END