Contents / PnP Stuff / Logs /

[Wed Apr 6 19:50:02 2011] : (7) DM: GAME START
[Wed Apr 6 19:51:30 2011] : (7) DM: Kava and Filica are woken by two thugs hold blades to their throats.
[Wed Apr 6 19:51:37 2011] : (7) DM: Roll initiative
[Wed Apr 6 19:51:42 2011] : (11) Filica: Initiative
[Wed Apr 6 19:51:45 2011] : (7) DM: Initiative: [1d20(10) + 3 / 2 + 2] = 13
[Wed Apr 6 19:51:45 2011] : (11) Filica: Initiative: [1d20(7) + 3 + 2] = 12
[Wed Apr 6 19:51:48 2011] : (7) DM: Initiative: [1d20(1) + 2 / 2 + 4] = 6
[Wed Apr 6 19:52:01 2011] : (8) Altraminus: Initiative: [1d20(1) + 1 + 4] = 6
[Wed Apr 6 19:52:26 2011] : (9) Mordecai: Initiative: [1d20(15) + 7] = 22 - Battle Intuition
[Wed Apr 6 19:52:54 2011] : (10) Kava: Initiative: [1d20(12) + 1] = 13
[Wed Apr 6 19:54:11 2011] : (7) DM: ooc forgot how grapple rules work. one moment.
[Wed Apr 6 19:55:27 2011] : (9) Mordecai: ooc CMb vs CMD ;-)
[Wed Apr 6 19:56:04 2011] : (8) Altraminus: ooc whoo!
[Wed Apr 6 19:56:06 2011] : (7) Human Thug: Strength: [1d20(10) + 4] = 14
[Wed Apr 6 19:56:08 2011] : (7) Human Thug: Strength: [1d20(1) + 4] = 5
[Wed Apr 6 19:56:48 2011] : (7) Human Thug: Kava is pinned down but Filica breaks free.
[Wed Apr 6 19:57:12 2011] : (7) Human Thug: "I got 'er. Pointy ears, give us the rope."
[Wed Apr 6 19:58:01 2011] : (7) Elf Robber: One of the elves moves to Kava with a short length of rope. The other moves to assist the thug grappling with Filica.
[Wed Apr 6 19:58:26 2011] : (7) Elf Robber: ooc A and B are the humans, D and C are the elves.
[Wed Apr 6 19:58:52 2011] : (7) DM: Mordecai, you hear a commotion from the next room where the women were sleeping. Your turn.
[Wed Apr 6 19:59:30 2011] : (8) Altraminus: [1d4(1)] = 1
[Wed Apr 6 19:59:36 2011] : (8) Altraminus: ooc whoops
[Wed Apr 6 19:59:45 2011] : (9) Mordecai: MOrdecai moves double, opening the door in the middle and gets to the girls' door
[Wed Apr 6 19:59:50 2011] : (9) Mordecai: Done
[Wed Apr 6 20:01:11 2011] : (7) Human Thug: One of the thugs starts tying up Kava. The other attempts to pin Filica.
[Wed Apr 6 20:01:11 2011] : (11) Filica: ooc what is the thing at the end of my bed?
[Wed Apr 6 20:01:13 2011] : (7) Human Thug: Strength: [1d20(14) + 4] = 18
[Wed Apr 6 20:01:31 2011] : (11) Filica: ooc does taht count as "hit"?
[Wed Apr 6 20:01:39 2011] : (7) Human Thug: ooc there are three beds in each room and a wardrobe.
[Wed Apr 6 20:01:47 2011] : (7) Human Thug: ooc vs reflex
[Wed Apr 6 20:02:08 2011] : (7) Human Thug: Filica is grabbed.
[Wed Apr 6 20:02:12 2011] : (11) Filica: ooc asking if I can use my second chance
[Wed Apr 6 20:02:17 2011] : (11) Filica: Second Chance: Racial Power: Immediate interrupt: When hit, force your opponent to reroll. Second roll must be used.
[Wed Apr 6 20:02:21 2011] : (7) Human Thug: Strength: [1d20(12) + 4] = 16
[Wed Apr 6 20:02:25 2011] : (11) Filica: ooc darn
[Wed Apr 6 20:02:27 2011] : (11) Filica: ooc :)
[Wed Apr 6 20:02:52 2011] : (7) Human Thug: Kava, you can attempt to break free (acrobatics or athletics check).
[Wed Apr 6 20:03:01 2011] : (10) Kava: Kava struggles to break free
[Wed Apr 6 20:03:10 2011] : (10) Kava: Athletics: [1d20(10) + 10] = 20
[Wed Apr 6 20:03:44 2011] : (10) Kava: Kava exhales
[Wed Apr 6 20:03:47 2011] : (7) Human Thug: Kava breaks free easily, throwing the rope away and pushing the thug back.
[Wed Apr 6 20:03:52 2011] : (10) Kava: Dragon Breath Acid (1): (EP) Strength +1 vs. Reflex. Close blast 3. [1d20(7) + 6] = 13, Damage: [1d6(3) + 1] = 4 HP. As I open my mouth with a roar, the deadly power of my draconic kin blasts forth to engulf my foes with acid.
[Wed Apr 6 20:04:08 2011] : (10) Kava: Done
[Wed Apr 6 20:04:17 2011] : (7) DM: ooc 2 more attach rolls
[Wed Apr 6 20:04:21 2011] : (10) Kava: Dragon Breath Acid (0): (EP) Strength +1 vs. Reflex. Close blast 3. [1d20(7) + 6] = 13, Damage: [1d6(6) + 1] = 7 HP. As I open my mouth with a roar, the deadly power of my draconic kin blasts forth to engulf my foes with acid.
[Wed Apr 6 20:04:25 2011] : (10) Kava: Dragon Breath Acid (-1): (EP) Strength +1 vs. Reflex. Close blast 3. [1d20(3) + 6] = 9, Damage: [1d6(3) + 1] = 4 HP. As I open my mouth with a roar, the deadly power of my draconic kin blasts forth to engulf my foes with acid.
[Wed Apr 6 20:04:30 2011] : (10) Kava: Done
[Wed Apr 6 20:04:50 2011] : (7) DM: They all duck under the blast.
[Wed Apr 6 20:05:07 2011] : (7) DM: Filica? Escape with an athletics or acrobatics check.
[Wed Apr 6 20:05:27 2011] : (11) Filica: Athletics: [1d20(8) + 2 + 1 + 5] = 16
[Wed Apr 6 20:05:43 2011] : (7) DM: You break free, pusing the thug back.
[Wed Apr 6 20:06:33 2011] : (11) Filica: Filica grabs her sword; which was leaning on the window sill (?) near the bed
[Wed Apr 6 20:06:40 2011] : (11) Filica: ooc and I can still attack?
[Wed Apr 6 20:06:50 2011] : (7) DM: ooc yep.
[Wed Apr 6 20:07:08 2011] : (11) Filica: Longsword: [1d20(10) + 2 + 3] = 15 vs AC - Damage:[1d8(4) + 2] = 6
[Wed Apr 6 20:07:16 2011] : (11) Filica: ooc who is who again?
[Wed Apr 6 20:07:24 2011] : (11) Filica: (hitting the human, not the elf)
[Wed Apr 6 20:07:42 2011] : (7) DM: ooc A and B are humans with swords, C and D are elves with long and short swords.
[Wed Apr 6 20:07:57 2011] : (11) Filica: ooc ok, so B.
[Wed Apr 6 20:08:03 2011] : (11) Filica: ooc I suppose I can't move? ;)
[Wed Apr 6 20:08:15 2011] : (7) DM: ooc no
[Wed Apr 6 20:08:19 2011] : (7) DM: Miss
[Wed Apr 6 20:08:28 2011] : (7) DM: Altraminus?
[Wed Apr 6 20:08:28 2011] : (11) Filica: Filica screams "Mordecai, Al, We're' under attack!"
[Wed Apr 6 20:08:29 2011] : (11) Filica: done.
[Wed Apr 6 20:08:48 2011] : (7) DM: You hear Filica calling for help from her room.
[Wed Apr 6 20:08:53 2011] : (8) Altraminus: Al jolts awake, and runs into the corridor
[Wed Apr 6 20:09:06 2011] : (8) Altraminus: ooc done
[Wed Apr 6 20:09:10 2011] : (8) Altraminus: "We're on the way!"
[Wed Apr 6 20:09:41 2011] : (7) Elf Robber: "Boss said dead or alive, but I think dead is best."
[Wed Apr 6 20:09:55 2011] : (7) Elf Robber: The two elves attack.
[Wed Apr 6 20:10:00 2011] : (7) Elf Robber: Longsword: [1d20(4) + 7] = 11 vs AC; [1d8(8) + 4] = 12 damage
[Wed Apr 6 20:10:01 2011] : (7) Elf Robber: Shortsword: [1d20(15) + 7] = 22 vs AC; [1d6(4) + 4] = 8 damage
[Wed Apr 6 20:10:09 2011] : (11) Filica: ooc roflmao
[Wed Apr 6 20:10:13 2011] : (7) Elf Robber: Slashing and stabbing with both blades
[Wed Apr 6 20:10:17 2011] : (7) Elf Robber: Longsword: [1d20(7) + 7] = 14 vs AC; [1d8(7) + 4] = 11 damage
[Wed Apr 6 20:10:18 2011] : (7) Elf Robber: Shortsword: [1d20(17) + 7] = 24 vs AC; [1d6(4) + 4] = 8 damage
[Wed Apr 6 20:10:57 2011] : (7) Elf Robber: Both score hits with their short blades for 8 damage on Kava and 8 damage on Filica.
[Wed Apr 6 20:11:05 2011] : (7) DM: Mordecai?
[Wed Apr 6 20:11:51 2011] : (9) Mordecai: Mordecai opens the door, steps in and attacks
[Wed Apr 6 20:12:26 2011] : (9) Mordecai: Divine Glow: (EP). Wisdom vs. Reflex [1d20(6) + 6] = 12 (Close blast 3)
Hit: [1d8(6) + 5] = 11 radiant damage.
Effect: All allies in blast gain a +2 power bonus to attack rolls until end of my next turn.

[Wed Apr 6 20:12:28 2011] : (11) Filica: ooc brb
[Wed Apr 6 20:12:31 2011] : (9) Mordecai: Divine Glow: (EP). Wisdom vs. Reflex [1d20(15) + 6] = 21 (Close blast 3)
Hit: [1d8(7) + 5] = 12 radiant damage.

[Wed Apr 6 20:12:33 2011] : (9) Mordecai: Divine Glow: (EP). Wisdom vs. Reflex [1d20(10) + 6] = 16 (Close blast 3)
Hit: [1d8(4) + 5] = 9 radiant damage.

[Wed Apr 6 20:12:34 2011] : (9) Mordecai: Divine Glow: (EP). Wisdom vs. Reflex [1d20(13) + 6] = 19 (Close blast 3)
Hit: [1d8(5) + 5] = 10 radiant damage.

[Wed Apr 6 20:12:53 2011] : (9) Mordecai: Power of Amaunator: (EP; Free; Channel Divinity). Trigger: I hit an enemy with a power with the Radiant keyword Effect: Add an extra [1d10(7)] = 7 radiant damage to all targets hit by the power.
[Wed Apr 6 20:13:04 2011] : (9) Mordecai: Done
[Wed Apr 6 20:13:08 2011] : (7) DM: Three hits on B, C and D.
[Wed Apr 6 20:13:31 2011] : (9) Mordecai: ooc +7 to all hit :-D
[Wed Apr 6 20:13:44 2011] : (7) Human Thug: The thugs attack
[Wed Apr 6 20:13:49 2011] : (7) Human Thug: Powerful Strike (longsword): Reach 2 [1d20(12) + 10] = 22 vs AC; [1d8(8) + 7] = 15 damage and target is knocked prone
[Wed Apr 6 20:13:50 2011] : (7) Human Thug: Powerful Strike (longsword): Reach 2 [1d20(20) + 10] = 30 vs AC; Critical! 15 damage and target is knocked prone
[Wed Apr 6 20:14:31 2011] : (7) Human Thug: The powerful strikes knock you both down.
[Wed Apr 6 20:14:43 2011] : (7) Human Thug: 15 damage to Kava and Filica.
[Wed Apr 6 20:14:53 2011] : (7) DM: Kava?
[Wed Apr 6 20:14:57 2011] : (11) Filica: Second Chance: Racial Power: Immediate interrupt: When hit, force your opponent to reroll. Second roll must be used.
[Wed Apr 6 20:15:02 2011] : (9) Mordecai: ooc Damage statuses please
[Wed Apr 6 20:15:16 2011] : (7) DM: Powerful Strike (longsword): Reach 2 [1d20(5) + 10] = 15 vs AC; [1d8(6) + 7] = 13 damage and target is knocked prone
[Wed Apr 6 20:15:18 2011] : (10) Kava: Kava grabs her staff and exhales again
[Wed Apr 6 20:15:29 2011] : (11) Filica: ooc why oh why haven't I used this before?
[Wed Apr 6 20:15:39 2011] : (10) Kava: Tempest Breath (1): (EP) Charisma vs. Reflex. Close blast 3. [1d20(7) + 5] = 12, Damage: [2d6(4,6) + 8] = 18 HP. I exhale an Acid mist that burns and disorients my foes, and a lingering fog obscures me. On a hit the target can't gain combat advantage against any creature until the end of my next turn. Dragon Magic: On a hit I gain concealment until the end of my next turn.
[Wed Apr 6 20:15:42 2011] : (9) Mordecai: ooc surely that's an encounter power??
[Wed Apr 6 20:15:51 2011] : (10) Kava: Tempest Breath (0): (EP) Charisma vs. Reflex. Close blast 3. [1d20(5) + 5] = 10, Damage: [2d6(6,6) + 8] = 20 HP. I exhale an Acid mist that burns and disorients my foes, and a lingering fog obscures me. On a hit the target can't gain combat advantage against any creature until the end of my next turn. Dragon Magic: On a hit I gain concealment until the end of my next turn.
[Wed Apr 6 20:15:52 2011] : (10) Kava: Tempest Breath (-1): (EP) Charisma vs. Reflex. Close blast 3. [1d20(18) + 5] = 23, Damage: [2d6(4,6) + 8] = 18 HP. I exhale an Acid mist that burns and disorients my foes, and a lingering fog obscures me. On a hit the target can't gain combat advantage against any creature until the end of my next turn. Dragon Magic: On a hit I gain concealment until the end of my next turn.
[Wed Apr 6 20:15:55 2011] : (11) Filica: ooc I don't think it is, let me check
[Wed Apr 6 20:16:20 2011] : (7) DM: One of the elves is badly burned by your acidic breath
[Wed Apr 6 20:16:31 2011] : (10) Kava: ooc Why did I get attacked twice since my last action?
[Wed Apr 6 20:16:55 2011] : (7) DM: ooc by the humans and the elves?
[Wed Apr 6 20:17:27 2011] : (9) Mordecai: ooc Damage statuses please!
[Wed Apr 6 20:17:27 2011] : (10) Kava: ooc Ah, different initiatives. I just saw the number of attack rolls
[Wed Apr 6 20:17:34 2011] : (10) Kava: HP Status: 9 out of 24 || Surges Used: 1 out of 7 || Surge Value: 7
[Wed Apr 6 20:17:38 2011] : (7) DM: Filica?
[Wed Apr 6 20:17:48 2011] : (11) Filica: ooc Craig is right, I've used my second chance once too many ;)
[Wed Apr 6 20:18:10 2011] : (11) Filica: HP & surge status: Healing Surges: 5 out of 7- HP: 9 out of 24
[Wed Apr 6 20:18:46 2011] : (11) Filica: Filica attempts to jump on the bed and go to the next bed
[Wed Apr 6 20:18:53 2011] : (11) Filica: ooc athletics?
[Wed Apr 6 20:19:01 2011] : (7) DM: Yes.
[Wed Apr 6 20:19:05 2011] : (11) Filica: Athletics: [1d20(10) + 2 + 1 + 5] = 18
[Wed Apr 6 20:19:17 2011] : (7) DM: OA from the elf.
[Wed Apr 6 20:19:23 2011] : (7) DM: Longsword: [1d20(12) + 7] = 19 vs AC; [1d8(6) + 4] = 10 damage
[Wed Apr 6 20:19:25 2011] : (11) Filica: ooc that's where I want to be if that works
[Wed Apr 6 20:19:55 2011] : (7) DM: The elf cuts you down as you try to leap between the beds.
[Wed Apr 6 20:20:11 2011] : (9) Mordecai: (UP; Daily) Trigger: An ally within 20 squares fails a death saving throw Effect:The ally succeeds the saving throw, and gains 4 HP

[Wed Apr 6 20:20:19 2011] : (9) Mordecai: ooc oops
[Wed Apr 6 20:20:26 2011] : (7) DM: Altraminus?
[Wed Apr 6 20:20:31 2011] : (9) Mordecai: ooc got a bit carried away!
[Wed Apr 6 20:20:35 2011] : (11) Filica: Filica falls down on the bed
[Wed Apr 6 20:20:46 2011] : (7) Elf Robber: "Got one!"
[Wed Apr 6 20:21:07 2011] : (11) Filica: HP & surge status: Healing Surges: 5 out of 7- HP: -1 out of 24
[Wed Apr 6 20:21:29 2011] : (8) Altraminus: Al runs into the room and flings out a cluster of whirling blades
[Wed Apr 6 20:21:32 2011] : (11) Filica: ooc I have all of my surges
[Wed Apr 6 20:21:43 2011] : (8) Altraminus: Blinding Barrage: (DP) Dex vs. AC [1d20(12) + 8] = 20 - Hit: [2d6(2,6) + 4] = 12 damage Target is blinded until the end of my next turn (all visible foes in close blast 3).
Miss: half damage.

[Wed Apr 6 20:21:43 2011] : (8) Altraminus: Blinding Barrage: (DP) Dex vs. AC [1d20(9) + 8] = 17 - Hit: [2d6(2,2) + 4] = 8 damage Target is blinded until the end of my next turn (all visible foes in close blast 3).
Miss: half damage.

[Wed Apr 6 20:21:44 2011] : (8) Altraminus: Blinding Barrage: (DP) Dex vs. AC [1d20(4) + 8] = 12 - Hit: [2d6(5,4) + 4] = 13 damage Target is blinded until the end of my next turn (all visible foes in close blast 3).
Miss: half damage.

[Wed Apr 6 20:21:44 2011] : (8) Altraminus: Blinding Barrage: (DP) Dex vs. AC [1d20(12) + 8] = 20 - Hit: [2d6(3,1) + 4] = 8 damage Target is blinded until the end of my next turn (all visible foes in close blast 3).
Miss: half damage.

[Wed Apr 6 20:21:52 2011] : (8) Altraminus: ooc from left to right
[Wed Apr 6 20:22:02 2011] : (8) Altraminus: "Kill them all!"
[Wed Apr 6 20:22:12 2011] : (7) DM: The flashing metal cuts three of the cartel members.
[Wed Apr 6 20:23:18 2011] : (9) Mordecai: ooc everyone has +2 to attack anyone I hit if that makes any difference ;-)
[Wed Apr 6 20:23:19 2011] : (11) Filica: ooc darn, I wouldn't have been grappled in the first place if I had used 2nd chance correctly... attack for opponent is at -2; *sigh*
[Wed Apr 6 20:23:32 2011] : (8) Altraminus: ooc the third one takes half-damage
[Wed Apr 6 20:23:47 2011] : (7) DM: One of the elves dies.
[Wed Apr 6 20:24:04 2011] : (9) Mordecai: "Now we got one!"
[Wed Apr 6 20:25:06 2011] : (7) Elf Robber: The remaining elve nimbly shifts onto the bed (ignoring difficult terrain) and attacks Altraminus.
[Wed Apr 6 20:25:13 2011] : (7) Elf Robber: Longsword: [1d20(12) + 7] = 19 vs AC; [1d8(4) + 4] = 8 damage
[Wed Apr 6 20:25:27 2011] : (7) Elf Robber: Hit: [8 + 1d6(1)] = 9 damage
[Wed Apr 6 20:25:42 2011] : (7) DM: Mordecai?
[Wed Apr 6 20:25:48 2011] : (9) Mordecai: Mordecai expends an action point
[Wed Apr 6 20:25:50 2011] : (9) Mordecai: Mordecai restores an expended power
[Wed Apr 6 20:26:01 2011] : (9) Mordecai: Beacon of Hope: (DP) Wisdom vs. Will [1d20(12) + 6] = 18 (Close burst 3) - Hit: Targets are weakened until the end of their next turn
Effect: Mordecai and all allies in burst regain 9 HP. Mordecai's subsequent healing powers restore an additional +5 HP until the end of the encounter

[Wed Apr 6 20:26:05 2011] : (9) Mordecai: Beacon of Hope: (DP) Wisdom vs. Will [1d20(9) + 6] = 15 (Close burst 3) - Hit: Targets are weakened until the end of their next turn
[Wed Apr 6 20:26:07 2011] : (9) Mordecai: Beacon of Hope: (DP) Wisdom vs. Will [1d20(3) + 6] = 9 (Close burst 3) - Hit: Targets are weakened until the end of their next turn
[Wed Apr 6 20:26:40 2011] : (9) Mordecai: Mordecai looks at Fil and mutters an earnest prayer
[Wed Apr 6 20:26:43 2011] : (9) Mordecai: Healing Word: (EP; minor) Special: can be used twice per encounter - Effect: The target can spend a healing surge and regain an additional [1d6(1) + 9] = 10 HP (on top of their surge value; Range 5)
[Wed Apr 6 20:27:07 2011] : (9) Mordecai: ooc 9 hp to everyone, 19 + surge to Filica
[Wed Apr 6 20:27:13 2011] : (9) Mordecai: Done
[Wed Apr 6 20:27:38 2011] : (7) Human Thug: The humans attack Kava and Mordecai
[Wed Apr 6 20:27:45 2011] : (7) Human Thug: Longsword: Reach 2 [1d20(17) + 10] = 27 vs AC; [1d8(4) + 3] = 7 damage and target is marked
[Wed Apr 6 20:27:48 2011] : (7) Human Thug: Longsword: Reach 2 [1d20(16) + 10] = 26 vs AC; [1d8(2) + 3] = 5 damage and target is marked
[Wed Apr 6 20:28:00 2011] : (11) Filica: ooc ok, we get +9HP +5HP? or what? (I'm always confused by this)
[Wed Apr 6 20:28:03 2011] : (7) Human Thug: 7 damage to Kava, 5 to Mordecai
[Wed Apr 6 20:28:13 2011] : (7) DM: Kava?
[Wed Apr 6 20:28:32 2011] : (9) Mordecai: ooc Damage statuses please
[Wed Apr 6 20:28:35 2011] : (11) Filica: ooc I'm talking about the Beacon of Hope, I got the Healing Word part
[Wed Apr 6 20:28:37 2011] : (10) Kava: Kava bears her teeth and attacks the human in front of her
[Wed Apr 6 20:28:39 2011] : (10) Kava: HP Status: 16 out of 29 || Surges Used: 1 out of 7 || Surge Value: 8
[Wed Apr 6 20:28:46 2011] : (11) Filica: HP & surge status: Healing Surges: 7 out of 7- HP: -1 out of 24
[Wed Apr 6 20:29:02 2011] : (10) Kava: Melee Basic Attack - Staff of Fiery Might: [1d20(6) + 10] = 16, Damage: [1d10(6) + 5] = 11 HP
[Wed Apr 6 20:29:05 2011] : (9) Mordecai: ooc I actually stated what you get at the end of my section
[Wed Apr 6 20:29:13 2011] : (10) Kava: Done
[Wed Apr 6 20:29:25 2011] : (7) DM: Miss
[Wed Apr 6 20:29:30 2011] : (11) Filica: ooc just saw that, thx
[Wed Apr 6 20:29:31 2011] : (7) DM: Filica?
[Wed Apr 6 20:29:40 2011] : (11) Filica: Healing surges: Thanks to some good fortune, Filica spends a healing surge and regains 6 HP
[Wed Apr 6 20:29:49 2011] : (10) Kava: ooc not bears, but bares
[Wed Apr 6 20:29:57 2011] : (11) Filica: HP & surge status: Healing Surges: 7 out of 7- HP: 24 out of 24
[Wed Apr 6 20:30:20 2011] : (9) Mordecai: ooc woot, from zero (or -1 ;-) to hero
[Wed Apr 6 20:30:29 2011] : (11) Filica: ooc lol
[Wed Apr 6 20:32:18 2011] : (7) DM: Filica? Your turn
[Wed Apr 6 20:32:21 2011] : (11) Filica: Filica rolls off the bed onto her feet and grabs her second sword in the process.
[Wed Apr 6 20:32:30 2011] : (11) Filica: and attacks B
[Wed Apr 6 20:32:58 2011] : (11) Filica: Fading Strike (shortsword): (AWP) Shortsword:[1d20(15) + 2] = 17 vs AC - Damage:[1d6(1) + 3] = 4 - and you shift 2 squares to a square that is not adjacent to the target. Can be used in place of a melee basic attack for oA.
[Wed Apr 6 20:33:09 2011] : (7) DM: Hit
[Wed Apr 6 20:33:22 2011] : (11) Filica: done.
[Wed Apr 6 20:33:23 2011] : (7) DM: ooc quarry?
[Wed Apr 6 20:33:26 2011] : (11) Filica: ooc yes!
[Wed Apr 6 20:33:39 2011] : (11) Filica: [1d6(5)] = 5
[Wed Apr 6 20:33:49 2011] : (7) DM: Altraminus?
[Wed Apr 6 20:34:08 2011] : (8) Altraminus: Al takes advantage of his enemy's blindness
[Wed Apr 6 20:34:23 2011] : (8) Altraminus: (on B)
[Wed Apr 6 20:34:25 2011] : (8) Altraminus: Sly Flourish (ranged): (AWP)To-hit vs. AC [1d20(6) + 4 + 1 + 3] = 14 - Hit: [1d6(6) + 4 + 3] = 13 .
[Wed Apr 6 20:34:35 2011] : (8) Altraminus: [2d8(6,5)] = 11 sneak attack
[Wed Apr 6 20:34:56 2011] : (8) Altraminus: Then expending an action point, to attack B (if surviving) and D if not
[Wed Apr 6 20:34:59 2011] : (8) Altraminus: Sly Flourish (ranged): (AWP)To-hit vs. AC [1d20(7) + 4 + 1 + 3] = 15 - Hit: [1d6(2) + 4 + 3] = 9 .
[Wed Apr 6 20:35:02 2011] : (8) Altraminus: [2d8(5,1)] = 6 sneak attack
[Wed Apr 6 20:35:05 2011] : (7) DM: ooc blinded? oops. missed that.
[Wed Apr 6 20:35:36 2011] : (9) Mordecai: ooc 50% miss chance or something?
[Wed Apr 6 20:35:53 2011] : (8) Altraminus: ooc it's from the Blinding Barrage last round
[Wed Apr 6 20:36:21 2011] : (9) Mordecai: ooc those I hit are also weakened
[Wed Apr 6 20:36:43 2011] : (7) DM: ooc kava and mordecai get 7 and 5 HP back.
[Wed Apr 6 20:36:57 2011] : (9) Mordecai: ooc \o/
[Wed Apr 6 20:37:21 2011] : (10) Kava: HP Status: 23 out of 29 || Surges Used: 1 out of 7 || Surge Value: 8
[Wed Apr 6 20:37:29 2011] : (7) DM: Altraminus misses with his first attack but hits with the second.
[Wed Apr 6 20:37:48 2011] : (7) DM: Killing him.
[Wed Apr 6 20:38:19 2011] : (7) Elf Robber: "Sod this! The boss ain't paying enough."
[Wed Apr 6 20:39:38 2011] : (7) Elf Robber: OA from Kava as the elf withdraws to the window.
[Wed Apr 6 20:41:12 2011] : (10) Kava: Melee Basic Attack - Staff of Fiery Might: [1d20(20) + 10] = 30, Critical hit Damage: [10 + 5 + 1d8(6)] = 21 HP
[Wed Apr 6 20:41:24 2011] : (10) Kava: Done, I guess
[Wed Apr 6 20:41:29 2011] : (9) Mordecai: ooc lol
[Wed Apr 6 20:42:26 2011] : (7) Elf Robber: Kava whacks the fleeing elf cracking her skull and setting her clothes smoldering. The elf does not survive.
[Wed Apr 6 20:42:41 2011] : (7) DM: Mordecai?
[Wed Apr 6 20:43:06 2011] : (10) Kava: "I really like this staff"
[Wed Apr 6 20:43:12 2011] : (9) Mordecai: Mordecai attacks the remaining guy
[Wed Apr 6 20:43:23 2011] : (9) Mordecai: Sacred Flame: (AWP) Wisdom vs. Reflex [1d20(2) + 6] = 8 (Range 5)
Hit: [1d6(2) + 5] = 7 radiant damage and one ally I can see chooses either +3 temporary HPs or to make a saving throw.

[Wed Apr 6 20:43:41 2011] : (9) Mordecai: Done
[Wed Apr 6 20:43:47 2011] : (7) DM: miss
[Wed Apr 6 20:44:12 2011] : (9) Mordecai: Mordecai waves the temp HPs at Kava
[Wed Apr 6 20:44:15 2011] : (7) Human Thug: The remaining thug leaps out of the window and into the alleyway.
[Wed Apr 6 20:44:50 2011] : (7) Human Thug: Strength: [1d20(10) + 4] = 14
[Wed Apr 6 20:44:58 2011] : (7) Human Thug: [1d10(4)] = 4
[Wed Apr 6 20:45:11 2011] : (7) Human Thug: He yelps when he lands badly.
[Wed Apr 6 20:45:39 2011] : (7) Human Thug: The thug starts the flee as the DM hastily draws more of the town.
[Wed Apr 6 20:46:12 2011] : (10) Kava: Kava admires the drawing as she looks out of the windon
[Wed Apr 6 20:46:29 2011] : (7) Human Thug: Kava?
[Wed Apr 6 20:47:17 2011] : (10) Kava: Kava leans out of the window and attacks the fleeing figure
[Wed Apr 6 20:47:22 2011] : (10) Kava: Acid Orb: (AWP) Charisma vs. Reflex. Ranged 20. [1d20(2) + 6] = 8, Damage: [1d10(5) + 9] = 14 HP.
[Wed Apr 6 20:47:26 2011] : (7) DM: miss
[Wed Apr 6 20:47:30 2011] : (10) Kava: Done
[Wed Apr 6 20:47:38 2011] : (7) DM: Filica?
[Wed Apr 6 20:47:47 2011] : (11) Filica: Filica drops her swords, grabs her bow and nocks an arrow, shifts one square to take aim at the thug
[Wed Apr 6 20:47:56 2011] : (10) Kava: "Damn, that one is escaping"
[Wed Apr 6 20:47:58 2011] : (11) Filica: Twin Strike (lightning bow +1): (AWP) - Attack 1: [1d20(5) + 4] = 9 vs AC - Damage: [1d8(6) + 4] = 10
Twin Strike (lightning bow +1): (AWP) - Attack 2: [1d20(15) + 4] = 19 vs AC - Damage: [1d8(6) + 4] = 10
If target is quarry add [1d6(5)] = 5 damage to one attack.
Free Action: Decide all damage dealt by this weapon is lightning damage.

[Wed Apr 6 20:48:07 2011] : (11) Filica: target is quarry
[Wed Apr 6 20:48:55 2011] : (11) Filica: done.
[Wed Apr 6 20:49:00 2011] : (7) DM: One arrow hits the thug in the back, electricity crackling.
[Wed Apr 6 20:49:08 2011] : (7) DM: Altraminus?
[Wed Apr 6 20:49:41 2011] : (8) Altraminus: Al darts to the window and throws a blade
[Wed Apr 6 20:49:50 2011] : (8) Altraminus: Sly Flourish (ranged): (AWP)To-hit vs. AC [1d20(7) + 4 + 1 + 3] = 15 - Hit: [1d6(3) + 4 + 3] = 10 .
[Wed Apr 6 20:49:58 2011] : (8) Altraminus: ooc Done
[Wed Apr 6 20:50:04 2011] : (7) DM: Miss
[Wed Apr 6 20:50:10 2011] : (7) DM: Mordecai?
[Wed Apr 6 20:50:42 2011] : (9) Mordecai: Mordecai follows them
[Wed Apr 6 20:50:59 2011] : (9) Mordecai: Strength: [1d20(10) + 2] = 12
[Wed Apr 6 20:51:02 2011] : (7) DM: Athletics or acrobatics check to jump down.
[Wed Apr 6 20:51:16 2011] : (9) Mordecai: Athletics: [1d20(15) + 1] = 16
[Wed Apr 6 20:51:26 2011] : (7) DM: Mordecai jumps down safely.
[Wed Apr 6 20:51:26 2011] : (9) Mordecai: ooc both are crap ;-)
[Wed Apr 6 20:51:34 2011] : (9) Mordecai: Gaze of Defiance: (AWP) Wisdom vs. Will [1d20(17) + 6] = 23 (range 5)
Hit: [1d8(6) + 5] = 11 psychic damage and allies gain a +1 power bonus to attacks vs the target until the end of my next turn. Increase to +3 if they attack me before then.

[Wed Apr 6 20:51:46 2011] : (9) Mordecai: Done
[Wed Apr 6 20:51:59 2011] : (7) DM: He yells in pain.
[Wed Apr 6 20:52:26 2011] : (7) Human Thug: The thug continues to hustle away, turning the corner.
[Wed Apr 6 20:52:46 2011] : (7) DM: Kava?
[Wed Apr 6 20:53:02 2011] : (10) Kava: Kava follows Mordechai
[Wed Apr 6 20:53:13 2011] : (10) Kava: Athletics: [1d20(20) + 10] = 30
[Wed Apr 6 20:53:28 2011] : (9) Mordecai: ooc use your AP to move again?
[Wed Apr 6 20:53:39 2011] : (10) Kava: ooc How far can I run after the thug?
[Wed Apr 6 20:53:44 2011] : (7) DM: Atheletics leaps down cat-like into the alley way
[Wed Apr 6 20:54:00 2011] : (9) Mordecai: ooc 15 squares with the AP
[Wed Apr 6 20:54:12 2011] : (10) Kava: Kava spends an action point and runs after the fleeing target
[Wed Apr 6 20:54:20 2011] : (9) Mordecai: ooc more if you run on any of them, assuming you have a base speed of 5
[Wed Apr 6 20:54:40 2011] : (10) Kava: ooc Speed 6
[Wed Apr 6 20:54:50 2011] : (7) DM: Kava gains on the fleeing man.
[Wed Apr 6 20:54:55 2011] : (9) Mordecai: ooc sorry 12 then, and you can still attack
[Wed Apr 6 20:55:08 2011] : (10) Kava: ooc Standard attack?
[Wed Apr 6 20:55:15 2011] : (9) Mordecai: ooc or 18 and a charge ;-)
[Wed Apr 6 20:55:41 2011] : (10) Kava: ooc Charge it is
[Wed Apr 6 20:55:57 2011] : (10) Kava: Kava attacks once again
[Wed Apr 6 20:56:02 2011] : (10) Kava: Lightning Breath (1): (DP) Charisma vs. Reflex. Close blast 3. [1d20(4) + 6] = 10, Damage: [3d8(7,6,4) + 9] = 26 HP, Lightning damage 5 HP. Miss: Half damage. Effect: Until the end of my next turn, whenever an enemy hits me with a melee attack, I push that enemy 1 square. Dragon Magic: The enemy also takes 5 lightning damage. Sustain Minor: The effect persists.
[Wed Apr 6 20:56:06 2011] : (10) Kava: Done
[Wed Apr 6 20:56:21 2011] : (7) DM: ooc can only do a basic attack after charging.
[Wed Apr 6 20:56:29 2011] : (10) Kava: ooc OK
[Wed Apr 6 20:56:32 2011] : (10) Kava: Melee Basic Attack - Staff of Fiery Might: [1d20(7) + 11] = 18, Damage: [1d10(10) + 5] = 15 HP
[Wed Apr 6 20:56:38 2011] : (10) Kava: Done
[Wed Apr 6 20:57:08 2011] : (7) DM: Kava races after the thug and brings him down with a heafty thwack of her staff.
[Wed Apr 6 20:57:44 2011] : (10) Kava: Kava returns to Mordechai
[Wed Apr 6 20:57:54 2011] : (10) Kava: "That was the last one"
[Wed Apr 6 20:58:04 2011] : (7) DM: 110 XP each
[Wed Apr 6 20:58:04 2011] : (10) Kava: (Dragging the body with her)
[Wed Apr 6 20:58:37 2011] : (9) Mordecai: "Good work. That was some burst of speed you put on there. Go team!
[Wed Apr 6 20:58:38 2011] : ** That's the Tab key, Dave
[Wed Apr 6 20:58:58 2011] : (10) Kava: ooc Go team?!?
[Wed Apr 6 20:59:06 2011] : (8) Altraminus: ooc lol
[Wed Apr 6 20:59:06 2011] : (9) Mordecai: "I can revive him if we want to interrogate him"
[Wed Apr 6 20:59:13 2011] : (8) Altraminus: "Yes, please do."
[Wed Apr 6 20:59:19 2011] : (9) Mordecai: Healing Word: (EP; minor) Special: can be used twice per encounter - Effect: The target can spend a healing surge and regain an additional [1d6(2) + 9] = 11 HP (on top of their surge value; Range 5)
[Wed Apr 6 20:59:26 2011] : (10) Kava: "Let's get back to our rooms first"
[Wed Apr 6 20:59:31 2011] : (11) Filica: "yes, I would like to know why my sleep was interrupted"
[Wed Apr 6 20:59:44 2011] : (9) Mordecai: ooc once we're back in the rooms
[Wed Apr 6 21:00:12 2011] : (7) Human Thug: The thug groans and winces in pain.
[Wed Apr 6 21:00:30 2011] : (7) Human Thug: "I ain't sayin' nothin'"
[Wed Apr 6 21:00:53 2011] : (9) Mordecai: "Well, that is a shame"
[Wed Apr 6 21:00:54 2011] : (10) Kava: "Are you sure?"
[Wed Apr 6 21:00:56 2011] : (7) Human Thug: ooc skill challenge with same initiative order.
[Wed Apr 6 21:01:09 2011] : (7) Human Thug: Mordecai?
[Wed Apr 6 21:01:29 2011] : (9) Mordecai: Mordecai tries to ascertain what can motivate him
[Wed Apr 6 21:01:35 2011] : (9) Mordecai: Insight: [1d20(11) + 10] = 21
[Wed Apr 6 21:02:11 2011] : (7) Human Thug: Success. This sort of low life criminal is easily swayed by money or the promise of even more money.
[Wed Apr 6 21:02:30 2011] : (9) Mordecai: "So you don't want to talk, huh? We can always smooth your tongue with something gold"
[Wed Apr 6 21:02:34 2011] : (9) Mordecai: Done
[Wed Apr 6 21:02:42 2011] : (7) Human Thug: Kava?
[Wed Apr 6 21:02:58 2011] : (9) Mordecai: ooc you can abstain right DM?
[Wed Apr 6 21:03:03 2011] : (7) DM: ooc sure
[Wed Apr 6 21:03:24 2011] : (9) Mordecai: ooc if you don't feel skilled in any way useful
[Wed Apr 6 21:04:10 2011] : (9) Mordecai: Mordecai rumages in his money purse
[Wed Apr 6 21:04:35 2011] : (10) Kava: Kava looks threateningly at the thug
[Wed Apr 6 21:04:38 2011] : (11) Filica: ooc which one did we revive?
[Wed Apr 6 21:04:54 2011] : (10) Kava: "Better talk before we really hurt you"
[Wed Apr 6 21:04:56 2011] : (10) Kava: Intimidate: [1d20(19) + 10] = 29
[Wed Apr 6 21:05:51 2011] : (7) Human Thug: "I just do what the boss pays me to do, right. Give me some gold and maybe I can tell you something and you can let me go."
[Wed Apr 6 21:06:01 2011] : (7) Human Thug: Filica?
[Wed Apr 6 21:06:09 2011] : (10) Kava: "Talk now, gold later"
[Wed Apr 6 21:06:47 2011] : (11) Filica: ooc thinking
[Wed Apr 6 21:07:06 2011] : (7) Human Thug: "40 gold and I'll talk"
[Wed Apr 6 21:07:32 2011] : (11) Filica: Trying to see how much he means the 40 gold and whether he's going to talk for less
[Wed Apr 6 21:07:34 2011] : (11) Filica: Insight: [1d20(7) + 2 + 1] = 10
[Wed Apr 6 21:07:54 2011] : (11) Filica: "40 gold? Really.?"
[Wed Apr 6 21:08:12 2011] : (7) Human Thug: "40 gold and not a copper less."
[Wed Apr 6 21:08:34 2011] : (7) Human Thug: Failed. You can't sense anything.
[Wed Apr 6 21:08:39 2011] : (7) Human Thug: Altraminus?
[Wed Apr 6 21:09:02 2011] : (9) Mordecai: ooc this is a skill challenge - I don't recommend tryign anything in which you are not trained
[Wed Apr 6 21:09:48 2011] : (8) Altraminus: Al grins as he tries to remember the going rate for a turncoat bribe
[Wed Apr 6 21:09:50 2011] : (8) Altraminus: Streetwise: [1d20(13) + 9] = 22
[Wed Apr 6 21:09:59 2011] : (9) Mordecai: ooc LOL
[Wed Apr 6 21:10:19 2011] : (10) Kava: ooc LOL
[Wed Apr 6 21:10:53 2011] : (8) Altraminus: "40's a bit on the clifftop, don't y'know, and with a breeze like this at yer back ye'd sure as raindrops be falling from a bad height with it. You don't want that t'be happenin', now do ya?"
[Wed Apr 6 21:11:12 2011] : (7) DM: Success. 20 gold would be reasonable but you know that any thief turning on his guild boss wouldn't last long. Perhaps a different tack might work? A offer of assistance to leave town perhaps.
[Wed Apr 6 21:11:36 2011] : (7) DM: Mordecai?
[Wed Apr 6 21:11:46 2011] : (9) Mordecai: Diplomacy: [1d20(19) + 8] = 27
[Wed Apr 6 21:11:47 2011] : (9) Mordecai: "Bearing in mind we could have left you for dead, I think 10 gold sounds reasonable, if we escort you to the docks"
[Wed Apr 6 21:12:05 2011] : (8) Altraminus: "And we could help a little bit beyond the town, get you a safe berth on a ship, get you a new employer who's got no reason to turn you back to the Cartel"
[Wed Apr 6 21:12:06 2011] : (10) Kava: ooc Oooh, nice
[Wed Apr 6 21:12:08 2011] : (9) Mordecai: "I'm sure a man of your calibre can find work in another port"
[Wed Apr 6 21:12:13 2011] : (8) Altraminus: ooc Honest Jack, that is :)
[Wed Apr 6 21:12:21 2011] : (10) Kava: ooc LOL
[Wed Apr 6 21:12:45 2011] : (7) DM: "10 gold? Er... And passage out of town? I think we have a deal."
[Wed Apr 6 21:12:58 2011] : (7) DM: "I'll talk. What do yer want to know?"
[Wed Apr 6 21:13:15 2011] : (7) DM: ooc skill challenge successful!
[Wed Apr 6 21:13:22 2011] : (9) Mordecai: ooc woot!
[Wed Apr 6 21:13:29 2011] : (11) Filica: ooc that's our first isn't it?
[Wed Apr 6 21:13:36 2011] : (10) Kava: "Sit down, take your time and start talking"
[Wed Apr 6 21:13:44 2011] : (9) Mordecai: ooc first success in this campaign IIRC
[Wed Apr 6 21:13:45 2011] : (8) Altraminus: "Who's the boss who sent you, and what did he tell you?"
[Wed Apr 6 21:13:54 2011] : (7) DM: ooc 25 XP each
[Wed Apr 6 21:15:07 2011] : (11) Filica: ooc while the others are interrogating the guy, Filica starts searching the other thug's pockets and gather any clues, and belongings.
[Wed Apr 6 21:15:44 2011] : (7) DM: "The boss of the cartel sent a message with your location with orders to capture or kill."
[Wed Apr 6 21:16:17 2011] : (10) Kava: "Because ..."
[Wed Apr 6 21:16:50 2011] : (7) DM: "I never met 'im. Or her I s'pose. Hardly anyone gets to see him."
[Wed Apr 6 21:17:16 2011] : (7) DM: "I dunno why. I heard you interferred in cartel business. That ain't healthy."
[Wed Apr 6 21:18:09 2011] : (8) Altraminus: "They tried interfering with us, and we don't like that much."
[Wed Apr 6 21:18:09 2011] : (10) Kava: "Aha"
[Wed Apr 6 21:18:19 2011] : (10) Kava: ooc LOL
[Wed Apr 6 21:18:24 2011] : (8) Altraminus: Al puffs himself up, trying to look dangerous. It doesn't work.
[Wed Apr 6 21:18:47 2011] : (7) DM: Filica, your search turns up 120 in gold and silver coins but no clues or messages.
[Wed Apr 6 21:19:38 2011] : (11) Filica: "Look what I've found"
[Wed Apr 6 21:20:12 2011] : (10) Kava: "Something interesting?"
[Wed Apr 6 21:20:36 2011] : (9) Mordecai: "Ah, the spoils of unprovoked attack"
[Wed Apr 6 21:20:50 2011] : (11) Filica: "I guess we can give him his 10 and fo to the harbour with him...once he's told us what the price on our head was"
[Wed Apr 6 21:21:21 2011] : (9) Mordecai: "Hmm, an interesting suggestion Filica"
[Wed Apr 6 21:21:48 2011] : (7) DM: "120 gold, half in advance, half after. The boss must have been keen to get you."
[Wed Apr 6 21:22:02 2011] : (11) Filica: "I see"
[Wed Apr 6 21:22:19 2011] : (11) Filica: "And you know nothing else? Anyone else on the case? Or just the four of you?"
[Wed Apr 6 21:22:32 2011] : (11) Filica: Filica starts counting the 10 GP
[Wed Apr 6 21:23:15 2011] : (7) DM: "I dunno. I reckon there will be others."
[Wed Apr 6 21:23:46 2011] : (8) Altraminus: "Looks like it's going to be a busty week..."
[Wed Apr 6 21:23:51 2011] : (8) Altraminus: ooc *busy!
[Wed Apr 6 21:24:12 2011] : (9) Mordecai: ooc LOL
[Wed Apr 6 21:24:15 2011] : (10) Kava: ooc LOL Whatever is on your mind, Henry?
[Wed Apr 6 21:24:26 2011] : (9) Mordecai: ooc you already thought of a use for loot?
[Wed Apr 6 21:25:24 2011] : (7) DM: ooc any more questions?
[Wed Apr 6 21:25:51 2011] : (8) Altraminus: "Who gave you the message? We might want to...talk... with them."
[Wed Apr 6 21:25:52 2011] : (9) Mordecai: "Where is the cartel headquarters?"
[Wed Apr 6 21:26:10 2011] : (10) Kava: "What is the cartel after?"
[Wed Apr 6 21:26:27 2011] : (11) Filica: "People, one question at the time"
[Wed Apr 6 21:26:31 2011] : (11) Filica: "Or his head will go boom"
[Wed Apr 6 21:27:20 2011] : (7) DM: "Messages from the The Spider, the boss, are delivered by a begger. Messages back go the same way."
[Wed Apr 6 21:28:13 2011] : (7) DM: "I dunno where the boss's hideout is but near the docks is a old run down house where there's a headquarters I suppose."
[Wed Apr 6 21:30:03 2011] : (7) DM: "The cartel is sending a message. Don't mess with our business or bad things with pointy bits of metal happen."
[Wed Apr 6 21:30:45 2011] : (9) Mordecai: "Hmm, so far those things have happened to the Cartel"
[Wed Apr 6 21:30:49 2011] : (10) Kava: "And they did happen, only to you and not to us"
[Wed Apr 6 21:30:59 2011] : (9) Mordecai: "Perhaps they have a comprehension problem?"
[Wed Apr 6 21:31:59 2011] : (9) Mordecai: "Who is 'The Spider'?"
[Wed Apr 6 21:32:00 2011] : (7) DM: "You're not the usual merchant or shopkeeper."
[Wed Apr 6 21:32:22 2011] : (9) Mordecai: "Amaunator protects us"
[Wed Apr 6 21:32:32 2011] : (7) DM: "The boss. That what everyone calls him or her."
[Wed Apr 6 21:33:11 2011] : (9) Mordecai: "Ah, I misunderstood you on that"
[Wed Apr 6 21:33:18 2011] : (10) Kava: "Is that all you can tell us?"
[Wed Apr 6 21:33:27 2011] : (10) Kava: Kava sounds incredulous
[Wed Apr 6 21:33:33 2011] : (9) Mordecai: "OK, so what beggar, where do we find him?"
[Wed Apr 6 21:33:45 2011] : (9) Mordecai: "Perhaps he can deliver a message backwards"
[Wed Apr 6 21:34:27 2011] : (7) DM: "The beggers with the cartel have a sign, a copper ring on their left ear."
[Wed Apr 6 21:35:04 2011] : (8) Altraminus: ooc got to go for ten minutes or so - be back soon
[Wed Apr 6 21:35:53 2011] : (10) Kava: "We can deliver our message ourselves, with pointy bits of metal"
[Wed Apr 6 21:37:24 2011] : (11) Filica: "heh, I like that. Pointy bits of metal"
[Wed Apr 6 21:37:36 2011] : (11) Filica: Filica looks amourously at her swords
[Wed Apr 6 21:37:38 2011] : (9) Mordecai: "Not if we don't know where anyone is"
[Wed Apr 6 21:39:10 2011] : (11) Filica: "ah yes, the beggar"
[Wed Apr 6 21:39:20 2011] : (11) Filica: "I am of a mind to think that the beggar is the Spider"
[Wed Apr 6 21:39:26 2011] : (11) Filica: "It's always something like this"
[Wed Apr 6 21:39:40 2011] : (11) Filica: "The boss hides under one of their low-life employee"
[Wed Apr 6 21:39:44 2011] : (11) Filica: "to stay untouchable"
[Wed Apr 6 21:39:54 2011] : (11) Filica: ooc *under cover of
[Wed Apr 6 21:40:20 2011] : (10) Kava: "As most beggars are, I wouldn't want to touch some of them with a ten foot pole"
[Wed Apr 6 21:40:22 2011] : (11) Filica: "Ok, and is that one befggar, or many?"
[Wed Apr 6 21:40:35 2011] : (9) Mordecai: "That may be so, but our friend here already said beggars"
[Wed Apr 6 21:40:42 2011] : (7) DM: "The cartel has many beggers works for them."
[Wed Apr 6 21:40:47 2011] : (11) Filica: "I mean, we can go to any beggar with a copper ring on their left ear?"
[Wed Apr 6 21:41:03 2011] : (11) Filica: "Good. Or rather. Darn. But anyway. That might make contact easier."
[Wed Apr 6 21:43:02 2011] : (9) Mordecai: ooc what time is it now?
[Wed Apr 6 21:43:18 2011] : (7) DM: After half an hour before dawn.
[Wed Apr 6 21:43:31 2011] : (7) DM: About half an hour before dawn.
[Wed Apr 6 21:43:54 2011] : (9) Mordecai: ooc there goes my DP for this rest period then!
[Wed Apr 6 21:44:12 2011] : (9) Mordecai: ooc no need for my use of the AP
[Wed Apr 6 21:44:59 2011] : (7) DM: ooc any more questions?
[Wed Apr 6 21:45:57 2011] : (9) Mordecai: ooc woot, just noticed I can reset my node without posting to chat with the preview feature
[Wed Apr 6 21:46:22 2011] : (8) Altraminus: ooc back now
[Wed Apr 6 21:46:24 2011] : (9) Mordecai: "OK, so I guess we wait for daylight and escort this guy to Jack?"
[Wed Apr 6 21:46:27 2011] : (7) DM: ooc also you can have a node that has no output ever.
[Wed Apr 6 21:46:47 2011] : (11) Filica: ooc remind me I need help with my conditional nodes ;)
[Wed Apr 6 21:47:05 2011] : (9) Mordecai: ooc I have those, just not the one for a milestone, that resets my AP
[Wed Apr 6 21:47:13 2011] : (11) Filica: "I guess we have all the information we need"
[Wed Apr 6 21:47:19 2011] : (8) Altraminus: "Daylight, or we could set off now. Easier to get throuh the streets in the dark."
[Wed Apr 6 21:47:27 2011] : (11) Filica: "Filica shows the 10 GP in the palm of her hand"
[Wed Apr 6 21:47:42 2011] : (11) Filica: Filica shows the 10 GP in the palm of her hand
[Wed Apr 6 21:47:52 2011] : (11) Filica: "And as soon as we are at the harbour, you get those"
[Wed Apr 6 21:47:53 2011] : (10) Kava: "Are we going?"
[Wed Apr 6 21:47:57 2011] : (11) Filica: "Let's go"
[Wed Apr 6 21:48:09 2011] : (11) Filica: Filica gathers her things
[Wed Apr 6 21:48:29 2011] : (9) Mordecai: Mordecai goes and puts on his armour and gear
[Wed Apr 6 21:48:30 2011] : (7) DM: You head off through the dim pre-dawn light for the Jellied Eel.
[Wed Apr 6 21:49:39 2011] : (7) DM: As you reach it you see around a dozen of the town guard leaving, the leader shouts through the door before turning away. "You might have got away with it this time, Jack, but we'll get you yet!"
[Wed Apr 6 21:49:58 2011] : (10) Kava: "Shh"
[Wed Apr 6 21:50:19 2011] : (8) Altraminus: Al ducks out of sight, careful that the heavy box isn't visible: it's still in Kava's backpack
[Wed Apr 6 21:50:23 2011] : (10) Kava: Kava rounds a corner, trying to stay out of sight
[Wed Apr 6 21:50:39 2011] : (7) DM: The guards leave without spotting you.
[Wed Apr 6 21:51:05 2011] : (11) Filica: "Heh. I guess Jack was spotted where he wasn't"
[Wed Apr 6 21:51:20 2011] : (9) Mordecai: "Looks like we made a good decision to choose a different hostel"
[Wed Apr 6 21:52:18 2011] : (7) DM: ooc Going in?
[Wed Apr 6 21:52:28 2011] : (9) Mordecai: "Let's go"
[Wed Apr 6 21:52:35 2011] : (9) Mordecai: "While he's awake"
[Wed Apr 6 21:53:13 2011] : (7) Jack: An angry looking Jack is in the common room.
[Wed Apr 6 21:53:44 2011] : (10) Kava: "Good morning, Jack"
[Wed Apr 6 21:53:59 2011] : (7) Jack: "It is not a good morning. Bloody town guard had the cheek to raid the place during the night."
[Wed Apr 6 21:54:21 2011] : (9) Mordecai: "Lucky for all of us that we hostelled in another place"
[Wed Apr 6 21:54:48 2011] : (9) Mordecai: "We also had a visit... The Cartel"
[Wed Apr 6 21:54:51 2011] : (7) Jack: "Yes, that was fortunate. Who's this unsavoury character you have here?"
[Wed Apr 6 21:55:07 2011] : (7) Jack: "Is he one one of the Cartel?"
[Wed Apr 6 21:55:08 2011] : (9) Mordecai: "We have someone who'd like to sign-up to your crew"
[Wed Apr 6 21:55:28 2011] : (8) Altraminus: "This gentleman made our acquaintance in a rather abrupt fashion, but he saw the error of his former ways after we gave his crewmates a rather stern talking-to."
[Wed Apr 6 21:55:38 2011] : (9) Mordecai: "Keen, cheap, not very trustworthy"
[Wed Apr 6 21:55:44 2011] : (9) Mordecai: "Just your sort"
[Wed Apr 6 21:55:54 2011] : (7) Jack: "Ah. Did you squeeze him for information?"
[Wed Apr 6 21:56:06 2011] : (10) Kava: "Just a bit"
[Wed Apr 6 21:56:24 2011] : (11) Filica: "a tiny bit"
[Wed Apr 6 21:56:31 2011] : (9) Mordecai: "If by squeeze you mean restore to life and make him see the short lifespan that the Cartel offers, then yes"
[Wed Apr 6 21:57:40 2011] : (7) Jack: "I can't use him if the Cartel will be after him. I can't drop him off somewhere safeish."
[Wed Apr 6 21:58:03 2011] : (9) Mordecai: "meets our bargain"
[Wed Apr 6 21:58:18 2011] : (11) Filica: "it does"
[Wed Apr 6 21:58:32 2011] : (7) Jack: He signals one of his crew. "Liz, take this rat and lock him in the hold. Give him water and a bit of food."
[Wed Apr 6 21:58:43 2011] : (7) Jack: The thug is lead away.
[Wed Apr 6 21:59:33 2011] : (7) Jack: "Right. Now as soon as it's late enough you offload that box on Miranda and get back here."
[Wed Apr 6 21:59:48 2011] : (7) Jack: "I've got some very useful information for you."
[Wed Apr 6 21:59:56 2011] : (7) Jack: GAME END