Contents / PnP Stuff / Logs /

[Wed Mar 23 20:03:21 2011] : (7) DM: GAME START
[Wed Mar 23 20:04:44 2011] : (7) DM: You've just left Miranda's home and are heading through the market square to the inn. The square is busy with people browsing the assorted wares from all the market stalls. Market stall holder are shouting out bargin prices for all sorts of items.
[Wed Mar 23 20:05:31 2011] : (7) DM: Almost any items from across most of the Great River are available for purchase here.
[Wed Mar 23 20:05:53 2011] : (7) DM: Strange spices, unsual fruits and vegetables as well as the more familar.
[Wed Mar 23 20:06:27 2011] : (8) Mordecai: "Well, I don't have enough money for anything that will aid us to thwart evil, so I guess I'll hold onto what I have for now"
[Wed Mar 23 20:06:30 2011] : (10) Kava: "They have a wider choice than I would have expected"
[Wed Mar 23 20:07:20 2011] : (10) Kava: Kava admires her new staff as she walks along
[Wed Mar 23 20:07:22 2011] : (7) DM: There's a sudden commotion from across the square, a loud crash and shouts and alarmed people start to move away.
[Wed Mar 23 20:07:40 2011] : (10) Kava: "What's that?"
[Wed Mar 23 20:07:41 2011] : (9) Donessh: "Something is afoot"
[Wed Mar 23 20:08:05 2011] : (10) Kava: ooc afoot? Are we Sherlock Holmes now?
[Wed Mar 23 20:08:08 2011] : (9) Donessh: Donessh moves towards the noise, easily pushing people aside
[Wed Mar 23 20:08:12 2011] : (8) Mordecai: "let's investigate that commotion"
[Wed Mar 23 20:08:18 2011] : (10) Kava: "Sure"
[Wed Mar 23 20:08:32 2011] : (8) Mordecai: ooc hmm, let's listen to Lloyd Cole
[Wed Mar 23 20:08:40 2011] : (9) Donessh: ooc lol
[Wed Mar 23 20:08:45 2011] : (9) Donessh: ooc I'll second that
[Wed Mar 23 20:09:24 2011] : (8) Mordecai: Mordecai sets out to investigate
[Wed Mar 23 20:10:18 2011] : (7) DM: A space as cleared around one of the market stalls. You see a brutish half-orc is push a human against the stall, sending boxes of nails and other hardware scattering across the ground.
[Wed Mar 23 20:10:20 2011] : (10) Kava: Kava runs over
[Wed Mar 23 20:10:45 2011] : (7) DM: The stallholder stands back, wringing his hands in distress but not intervening.
[Wed Mar 23 20:10:46 2011] : (10) Kava: "Why not on somebody your own size?"
[Wed Mar 23 20:10:55 2011] : (9) Donessh: "Whats going on here?"
[Wed Mar 23 20:11:10 2011] : (8) Mordecai: "Is there a problem?"
[Wed Mar 23 20:11:33 2011] : (7) DM: Two other people are menacing the man pinned down.
[Wed Mar 23 20:12:38 2011] : (7) DM: The two humans are wearing leather armour dyed black with deep hoods concealing their faces.
[Wed Mar 23 20:13:35 2011] : (8) Mordecai: "Listen friends, lets talk about this"
[Wed Mar 23 20:13:38 2011] : (8) Mordecai: Diplomacy: [1d20(11) + 8] = 19
[Wed Mar 23 20:13:47 2011] : (7) Shady looking woman: "Unless you works for the 'Captain' back off or we'll have to stick yer." snarls the woman, dagger flashing quickly into her hand.
[Wed Mar 23 20:14:02 2011] : (7) Shady looking woman: She says the word 'captain' with obvious contempt.
[Wed Mar 23 20:14:12 2011] : (10) Kava: "Why are you threatening us?"
[Wed Mar 23 20:14:17 2011] : (7) Shady looking woman: The other man also draws his dagger threatening.
[Wed Mar 23 20:14:21 2011] : (9) Donessh: "I dont take kindly to threats"
[Wed Mar 23 20:14:24 2011] : (10) Kava: Kava sounds genuinely surprised
[Wed Mar 23 20:15:09 2011] : (10) Kava: "Bullies and brutes, I don't like either"
[Wed Mar 23 20:15:36 2011] : (8) Mordecai: "Now, there's no need for threats here. What has this man done to deserve such treatment?"
[Wed Mar 23 20:17:26 2011] : (7) Shady looking woman: "I said 'back off' didn't you here? This ain't nothing to do with you."
[Wed Mar 23 20:18:11 2011] : (8) Mordecai: "I'm afraid assaulting someone in a public place is not something from which my lord will allow me to back oof"
[Wed Mar 23 20:18:25 2011] : (8) Mordecai: "And so, you see my hand is forced, and so is yours"
[Wed Mar 23 20:18:29 2011] : (7) Shady looking woman: Roll initiative
[Wed Mar 23 20:18:35 2011] : (9) Donessh: Initiative: [1d20(11) + 1] = 12
[Wed Mar 23 20:18:44 2011] : (8) Mordecai: "I will not back off, so you must either put up, or shut up"
[Wed Mar 23 20:18:47 2011] : (8) Mordecai: Initiative: [1d20(5) + 7] = 12 - Battle Intuition
[Wed Mar 23 20:19:01 2011] : (7) Shady looking woman: Initiative: [1d20(5) + 2 / 2 + 2] = 8
[Wed Mar 23 20:19:14 2011] : (7) DM: Initiative: [1d20(13) + 2 / 2 + 1] = 15
[Wed Mar 23 20:20:12 2011] : (10) Kava: Initiative: [1d20(7) + 0] = 7
[Wed Mar 23 20:20:20 2011] : (7) DM: Sense motive
[Wed Mar 23 20:20:38 2011] : (9) Donessh: Insight: [1d20(16) + 7] = 23
[Wed Mar 23 20:20:44 2011] : (10) Kava: Insight: [1d20(9) + 0] = 9
[Wed Mar 23 20:21:06 2011] : (10) Kava: Kava twirls her staff as she looks at the woman
[Wed Mar 23 20:21:22 2011] : (7) DM: ooc Mordecai, insight?
[Wed Mar 23 20:21:37 2011] : (8) Mordecai: Insight: [1d20(16) + 10] = 26
[Wed Mar 23 20:21:46 2011] : (8) Mordecai: ooc sorry, Sm wanted me
[Wed Mar 23 20:21:49 2011] : (8) Mordecai: ooc Sam
[Wed Mar 23 20:22:39 2011] : (7) DM: Mordecai and Donessh sense that the rogues are about to attack.
[Wed Mar 23 20:22:48 2011] : (7) DM: Surprise round (1 action only)
[Wed Mar 23 20:22:53 2011] : (7) DM: Mordecai?
[Wed Mar 23 20:23:54 2011] : (8) Mordecai: ooc errr
[Wed Mar 23 20:24:18 2011] : (8) Mordecai: Divine Glow: (EP). Wisdom vs. Reflex [1d20(19) + 6] = 25 (Close blast 3)
Hit: [1d8(2) + 5] = 7 radiant damage.
Effect: All allies in blast gain a +2 power bonus to attack rolls until end of my next turn.

[Wed Mar 23 20:24:23 2011] : (8) Mordecai: Divine Glow: (EP). Wisdom vs. Reflex [1d20(16) + 6] = 22 (Close blast 3)
Hit: [1d8(1) + 5] = 6 radiant damage.

[Wed Mar 23 20:24:37 2011] : (8) Mordecai: ooc only gets A and B
[Wed Mar 23 20:24:52 2011] : (8) Mordecai: Power of Amaunator: (EP; Free; Channel Divinity). Trigger: I hit an enemy with a power with the Radiant keyword Effect: Add an extra [1d10(10)] = 10 radiant damage to all targets hit byt the power.
[Wed Mar 23 20:25:28 2011] : (8) Mordecai: Done
[Wed Mar 23 20:25:43 2011] : (7) DM: The two rogues curse.
[Wed Mar 23 20:25:47 2011] : (7) DM: Donessh?
[Wed Mar 23 20:26:21 2011] : (8) Mordecai: "Now now, it's language like that that makes my lord's power sting so much"
[Wed Mar 23 20:26:25 2011] : (9) Donessh: Donessh tries a new trick - throwing his breath attack
[Wed Mar 23 20:26:30 2011] : (9) Donessh: ooc took it as a feat
[Wed Mar 23 20:26:33 2011] : (9) Donessh: Dragon Breath: (EP) Minor Blast 3/Ranged Burst 2:
Primary Attack: To-hit vs. Reflex [1d20(1) + 4 + 1] = 6 - Hit: [1d6(3) + 1] = 4 Acid damage.

[Wed Mar 23 20:26:34 2011] : (9) Donessh: Dragon Breath extra attack: Blast 3: To-hit vs. Reflex [1d20(11) + 4 + 1] = 16
[Wed Mar 23 20:26:53 2011] : (8) Mordecai: ooc like a spitball? ;-)
[Wed Mar 23 20:26:56 2011] : (9) Donessh: ooc yup
[Wed Mar 23 20:27:04 2011] : (10) Kava: ooc LOL
[Wed Mar 23 20:27:21 2011] : (9) Donessh: ooc smaller radius, but gives me a ranged attack :)
[Wed Mar 23 20:27:26 2011] : (7) DM: ooc isn't burst 2 5x5?
[Wed Mar 23 20:28:05 2011] : (8) Mordecai: ooc you need to do damage for the secondary
[Wed Mar 23 20:28:41 2011] : (9) Donessh: Dragon Breath extra attack: Blast 3: To-hit vs. Reflex [1d20(4) + 4 + 1] = 9
[Wed Mar 23 20:28:55 2011] : (7) DM: One hit
[Wed Mar 23 20:29:17 2011] : (9) Donessh: Done
[Wed Mar 23 20:30:13 2011] : (7) Human Rogue: The rogues quickly fling their daggers at Donessh and Mordecai. "We warned you. Tell the gatekeeper that the Cartel sent you!"
[Wed Mar 23 20:30:17 2011] : (8) Mordecai: ooc it is 5x5 DM, but I suspec that the feat simply moves the origin of a blast with a range of 2. is that right Bert?
[Wed Mar 23 20:30:25 2011] : (7) Human Rogue: Dagger (thrown): [1d20(13) + 6] = 19 vs AC ===> [1d4(4) + 3] = 7
[Wed Mar 23 20:30:26 2011] : (7) Human Rogue: Dagger (thrown): [1d20(7) + 6] = 13 vs AC ===> [1d4(3) + 3] = 6
[Wed Mar 23 20:30:45 2011] : (9) Donessh: ooc "desc says Burst 2 with a range of 10"
[Wed Mar 23 20:30:52 2011] : (9) Donessh: ooc desc says "Burst 2 with a range of 10"
[Wed Mar 23 20:31:06 2011] : (7) Human Rogue: The daggers skitter off Donessh's armour and misses Mordecai completely.
[Wed Mar 23 20:31:20 2011] : (8) Mordecai: ooc oh, fair enough... though it seems to vastly improve the power itself which seems a bit powerful
[Wed Mar 23 20:31:26 2011] : (9) Donessh: Donessh is pleased with his new armour
[Wed Mar 23 20:31:45 2011] : (7) Half-orc Bruiser: The half orc thumps the man hard on the chin and he slumps unconcious.
[Wed Mar 23 20:31:45 2011] : (9) Donessh: ooc yeah, thats why I assumed it was a trade off of area vs range
[Wed Mar 23 20:32:16 2011] : (7) DM: Regular rounds.
[Wed Mar 23 20:32:26 2011] : (10) Kava: "They've given us our daggers: now nice of them"
[Wed Mar 23 20:32:40 2011] : (10) Kava: ooc their, not our
[Wed Mar 23 20:32:51 2011] : (9) Donessh: ooc they're ours now :)
[Wed Mar 23 20:33:02 2011] : (10) Kava: ooc KMAO
[Wed Mar 23 20:33:11 2011] : (7) Half-orc Bruiser: The half orc draw and battered and nicked greataxe and lunges at Mordecai, swinging the axe in a wide arc.
[Wed Mar 23 20:33:17 2011] : (7) Half-orc Bruiser: Greataxe: [1d20(9) + 4] = 13 vs AC; [1d12(4) + 5] = 9 damage
[Wed Mar 23 20:33:31 2011] : (7) Half-orc Bruiser: Mordecai easily ducks under the wild swing.
[Wed Mar 23 20:33:50 2011] : (8) Mordecai: "Easy there, fellow"
[Wed Mar 23 20:34:42 2011] : (7) DM: Mordecai?
[Wed Mar 23 20:36:01 2011] : (8) Mordecai: Mordecai steps back
[Wed Mar 23 20:36:28 2011] : (8) Mordecai: Sacred Flame: (AWP) Wisdom vs. Reflex [1d20(6) + 6] = 12 (Range 5)
Hit: [1d6(6) + 5] = 11 radiant damage and one ally I can see chooses either +3 temporary HPs or to make a saving throw.

[Wed Mar 23 20:36:39 2011] : (8) Mordecai: on H
[Wed Mar 23 20:36:42 2011] : (8) Mordecai: Done
[Wed Mar 23 20:36:55 2011] : (7) DM: Miss
[Wed Mar 23 20:37:00 2011] : (7) DM: Donessh?
[Wed Mar 23 20:37:09 2011] : (9) Donessh: Donessh steps up to the brute
[Wed Mar 23 20:37:32 2011] : (9) Donessh: Divine Challenge: (AWP) Minor Burst 5. Effect: Target is Marked: -2 to attack other than me.
Also: [3 + 3] = 6 Radiant damage on first attack not including me before my next turn

[Wed Mar 23 20:37:48 2011] : (9) Donessh: Holy Strike: (AWP) To-hit vs. AC [1d20(2) + 7] = 9 - Hit: [1d10(2) + 3] = 5 radiant damage. +2 if target is marked
[Wed Mar 23 20:37:56 2011] : (9) Donessh: Done
[Wed Mar 23 20:38:11 2011] : (7) DM: Miss
[Wed Mar 23 20:38:49 2011] : (7) Human Rogue: The rogues draw metal studded cudgels and move to attack Donessh and Mordecai
[Wed Mar 23 20:38:56 2011] : (7) Human Rogue: Dazzling Strike: [1d20(12) + 4] = 16 vs AC ===> [1d8(2) + 1] = 3 and dazed until next round. Bandit shifts one square
[Wed Mar 23 20:38:58 2011] : (7) Human Rogue: Dazzling Strike: [1d20(8) + 4] = 12 vs AC ===> [1d8(7) + 1] = 8 and dazed until next round. Bandit shifts one square
[Wed Mar 23 20:39:06 2011] : (7) Human Rogue: They miss.
[Wed Mar 23 20:39:12 2011] : (7) DM: Kava?
[Wed Mar 23 20:39:16 2011] : (10) Kava: Kava moves around Mordecai and targets B with her Acid Orb
[Wed Mar 23 20:39:35 2011] : (10) Kava: Acid Orb: (AWP) Charisma vs. Reflex. Ranged 20. [1d20(10) + 5] = 15, Damage: [1d10(3) + 9] = 12 HP. I hurl a globe of acid at a distant enemy.
[Wed Mar 23 20:39:44 2011] : (10) Kava: Done
[Wed Mar 23 20:40:12 2011] : (10) Kava: ooc They moved while I was typing my text
[Wed Mar 23 20:40:42 2011] : (7) Half-orc Bruiser: The half-orc moves to flank and attack Donnesh
[Wed Mar 23 20:40:48 2011] : (7) Half-orc Bruiser: Greataxe: [1d20(16) + 8] = 24 vs AC; Critical hit: [1d12(10) + 17] = 27 damage
[Wed Mar 23 20:41:07 2011] : (8) Mordecai: ooc eek
[Wed Mar 23 20:41:15 2011] : (7) Half-orc Bruiser: ooc er. that's not right
[Wed Mar 23 20:41:40 2011] : (7) Half-orc Bruiser: Greataxe: [1d20(1) + 8] = 9 vs AC; [1d12(2) + 5] = 7 damage
[Wed Mar 23 20:41:55 2011] : (7) Half-orc Bruiser: A light cut, 7 damage to Donessh.
[Wed Mar 23 20:42:10 2011] : (7) Half-orc Bruiser: Mordecai?
[Wed Mar 23 20:43:08 2011] : (8) Mordecai: Beacon of Hope: (DP) Wisdom vs. Will [1d20(18) + 6] = 24 (Close burst 3) - Hit: Targets are weakened until the end of their next turn
Effect: Mordecai and all allies in burst regain 9 HP. Mordecai's subsequent healing powers restore an additional +5 HP until the end of the encounter

[Wed Mar 23 20:43:13 2011] : (8) Mordecai: Beacon of Hope: (DP) Wisdom vs. Will [1d20(19) + 6] = 25 (Close burst 3) - Hit: Targets are weakened until the end of their next turn
[Wed Mar 23 20:43:15 2011] : (8) Mordecai: Beacon of Hope: (DP) Wisdom vs. Will [1d20(9) + 6] = 15 (Close burst 3) - Hit: Targets are weakened until the end of their next turn
[Wed Mar 23 20:43:46 2011] : (8) Mordecai: Mordecai steps back
[Wed Mar 23 20:43:50 2011] : (8) Mordecai: Done
[Wed Mar 23 20:44:13 2011] : (7) DM: ooc seems a waste of a daily power. Donessh didn't really take 27 damage
[Wed Mar 23 20:44:33 2011] : (8) Mordecai: ooc meh, I weakened them
[Wed Mar 23 20:44:43 2011] : (8) Mordecai: ooc I'll restore it later
[Wed Mar 23 20:45:00 2011] : (7) DM: Donessh?
[Wed Mar 23 20:45:34 2011] : (9) Donessh: Donessh steps away from A and attacks H again
[Wed Mar 23 20:45:44 2011] : (9) Donessh: Bolstering Strike: (AWP) To-hit vs. AC [1d20(17) + 7] = 24 - Hit: [1d10(5) + 3] = 8 damage. Gain 2 temp hp
[Wed Mar 23 20:45:53 2011] : (7) DM: Hit
[Wed Mar 23 20:46:24 2011] : (9) Donessh: Done
[Wed Mar 23 20:47:48 2011] : (7) Human Rogue: "Fly lads!" shouts the woman as they both turn and dart for the alleyways.
[Wed Mar 23 20:48:25 2011] : (7) DM: Kava?
[Wed Mar 23 20:48:32 2011] : (10) Kava: "The cowards!" *spit*
[Wed Mar 23 20:48:51 2011] : (10) Kava: Kava attacks B, fleeing in the distance
[Wed Mar 23 20:48:53 2011] : (10) Kava: Acid Orb: (AWP) Charisma vs. Reflex. Ranged 20. [1d20(3) + 5] = 8, Damage: [1d10(7) + 9] = 16 HP. I hurl a globe of acid at a distant enemy.
[Wed Mar 23 20:49:01 2011] : (10) Kava: ooc And misses
[Wed Mar 23 20:49:05 2011] : (10) Kava: Done
[Wed Mar 23 20:49:12 2011] : (7) DM: The orb splashes against the brickwork.
[Wed Mar 23 20:49:30 2011] : (7) Half-orc Bruiser: The half-orc continues to attack.
[Wed Mar 23 20:49:33 2011] : (7) Half-orc Bruiser: Greataxe: [1d20(14) + 8] = 22 vs AC; [1d12(10) + 5] = 15 damage
[Wed Mar 23 20:49:42 2011] : (9) Donessh: "Urgh"
[Wed Mar 23 20:49:48 2011] : (7) DM: Mordecai?
[Wed Mar 23 20:49:55 2011] : (8) Mordecai: Gaze of Defiance: (AWP) Wisdom vs. Will [1d20(1) + 6] = 7 (range 5)
Hit: [1d8(6) + 5] = 11 psychic damage and allies gain a +1 power bonus to attacks vs the target until the end of my next turn. Increase to +3 if they attack me before then.

[Wed Mar 23 20:50:04 2011] : (8) Mordecai: Done
[Wed Mar 23 20:50:41 2011] : (7) DM: Miss
[Wed Mar 23 20:50:44 2011] : (7) DM: Donessh?
[Wed Mar 23 20:50:59 2011] : (9) Donessh: Donessh keeps attacking the big guy
[Wed Mar 23 20:51:03 2011] : (9) Donessh: Divine Strength: (EP) Minor Personal: Add 3 as extra damage on next attack
[Wed Mar 23 20:51:04 2011] : (9) Donessh: Bolstering Strike: (AWP) To-hit vs. AC [1d20(2) + 7] = 9 - Hit: [1d10(3) + 3] = 6 damage. Gain 2 temp hp
[Wed Mar 23 20:51:12 2011] : (7) DM: Miss
[Wed Mar 23 20:51:12 2011] : (9) Donessh: done
[Wed Mar 23 20:51:34 2011] : (7) DM: The rouges keep running and are quickly out of sight.
[Wed Mar 23 20:51:45 2011] : (7) DM: Kava?
[Wed Mar 23 20:52:02 2011] : (10) Kava: Kava moves forward and swings her staff
[Wed Mar 23 20:52:14 2011] : (10) Kava: Melee Basic Attack - Staff of Fiery Might: [1d20(3) + 10] = 13, Damage: [1d10(10) + 5] = 15 HP
[Wed Mar 23 20:52:22 2011] : (10) Kava: Done
[Wed Mar 23 20:52:36 2011] : (7) DM: ooc ug. rogues!
[Wed Mar 23 20:53:12 2011] : (7) DM: Hit
[Wed Mar 23 20:53:45 2011] : (7) Half-orc Bruiser: The half-orc turns and swings at Kava
[Wed Mar 23 20:53:47 2011] : (7) Half-orc Bruiser: Greataxe: [1d20(18) + 8] = 26 vs AC; [1d12(10) + 5] = 15 damage
[Wed Mar 23 20:54:03 2011] : (7) Half-orc Bruiser: The axe bites deep.
[Wed Mar 23 20:54:09 2011] : (7) DM: Mordecai?
[Wed Mar 23 20:54:20 2011] : (8) Mordecai: Gaze of Defiance: (AWP) Wisdom vs. Will [1d20(7) + 6] = 13 (range 5)
Hit: [1d8(6) + 5] = 11 psychic damage and allies gain a +1 power bonus to attacks vs the target until the end of my next turn. Increase to +3 if they attack me before then.

[Wed Mar 23 20:54:24 2011] : (9) Donessh: ooc he's marked by me so takes 6 radiant dmg
[Wed Mar 23 20:54:37 2011] : (7) DM: Hit
[Wed Mar 23 20:54:46 2011] : (8) Mordecai: Mordecai waves healing energy at Kava
[Wed Mar 23 20:54:49 2011] : (8) Mordecai: Healing Word: (EP; minor) Special: can be used twice per encounter - Effect: The target can spend a healing surge and regain an additional [1d6(6) + 9] = 15 HP (on top of their surge value; Range 5)
[Wed Mar 23 20:55:03 2011] : (8) Mordecai: Done
[Wed Mar 23 20:55:08 2011] : (7) DM: Donessh?
[Wed Mar 23 20:55:14 2011] : (10) Kava: "Thank you Mordecai"
[Wed Mar 23 20:55:32 2011] : (9) Donessh: Holy Strike: (AWP) To-hit vs. AC [1d20(4) + 8] = 12 - Hit: [1d10(7) + 3] = 10 radiant damage. +2 if target is marked
[Wed Mar 23 20:55:40 2011] : (10) Kava: Kava glares at the half-orc brute
[Wed Mar 23 20:55:58 2011] : (9) Donessh: done
[Wed Mar 23 20:56:02 2011] : (7) DM: Kava?
[Wed Mar 23 20:56:15 2011] : (10) Kava: Kava swings again
[Wed Mar 23 20:56:20 2011] : (10) Kava: Melee Basic Attack - Staff of Fiery Might: [1d20(13) + 10] = 23, Damage: [1d10(6) + 5] = 11 HP
[Wed Mar 23 20:56:26 2011] : (10) Kava: Done
[Wed Mar 23 20:56:58 2011] : (7) DM: hit
[Wed Mar 23 20:57:19 2011] : (7) Half-orc Bruiser: The half-orc turns and attacks Donessh
[Wed Mar 23 20:57:21 2011] : (10) Kava: Kava can deal damage as well as recieve it
[Wed Mar 23 20:57:21 2011] : (7) Half-orc Bruiser: Warrior's Surge: [1d20(16) + 8] = 24 vs AC; Critical hit: [1d12(9) + 17] = 26 damage and orc regains 16 hit points
[Wed Mar 23 20:57:40 2011] : (10) Kava: ooc That must hurt!
[Wed Mar 23 20:57:42 2011] : (7) Half-orc Bruiser: Donnessh takes 14 damage
[Wed Mar 23 20:57:48 2011] : (9) Donessh: "Argh"
[Wed Mar 23 20:58:08 2011] : (9) Donessh: Donessh is quite bloodied
[Wed Mar 23 20:58:12 2011] : (9) Donessh: Donessh is quite bloodied
[Wed Mar 23 20:58:14 2011] : (7) Half-orc Bruiser: Kava?
[Wed Mar 23 20:59:03 2011] : (8) Mordecai: ooc he gets a crit on a 16?
[Wed Mar 23 20:59:08 2011] : (7) Half-orc Bruiser: ooc no
[Wed Mar 23 20:59:13 2011] : (8) Mordecai: ooc ah
[Wed Mar 23 20:59:33 2011] : (7) DM: ooc error in the node
[Wed Mar 23 21:00:11 2011] : (10) Kava: Kava repeats her attacks
[Wed Mar 23 21:00:18 2011] : (10) Kava: Melee Basic Attack - Staff of Fiery Might: [1d20(19) + 10] = 29, Damage: [1d10(5) + 5] = 10 HP
[Wed Mar 23 21:00:26 2011] : (10) Kava: Done
[Wed Mar 23 21:01:18 2011] : (7) DM: ooc I'm a bit surprise that a wizard gets +10 to a basic melee attack.
[Wed Mar 23 21:01:36 2011] : (7) Half-orc Bruiser: Greataxe: [1d20(11) + 8] = 19 vs AC; [1d12(2) + 5] = 7 damage
[Wed Mar 23 21:01:41 2011] : (7) Half-orc Bruiser: Miss
[Wed Mar 23 21:01:46 2011] : (7) DM: Mordecai?
[Wed Mar 23 21:01:47 2011] : (10) Kava: ooc +1 for staff, bloody strong, flanking
[Wed Mar 23 21:01:52 2011] : (8) Mordecai: Gaze of Defiance: (AWP) Wisdom vs. Will [1d20(16) + 6] = 22 (range 5)
Hit: [1d8(8) + 5] = 13 psychic damage and allies gain a +1 power bonus to attacks vs the target until the end of my next turn. Increase to +3 if they attack me before then.

[Wed Mar 23 21:02:07 2011] : (8) Mordecai: Mordecai waves healing energy at Donessh
[Wed Mar 23 21:02:10 2011] : (8) Mordecai: Healing Word: (EP; minor) Special: can be used twice per encounter - Effect: The target can spend a healing surge and regain an additional [1d6(5) + 9] = 14 HP (on top of their surge value; Range 5)
[Wed Mar 23 21:02:13 2011] : (8) Mordecai: Done
[Wed Mar 23 21:02:17 2011] : (9) Donessh: Healing Surge: Effect: Regain [8 + 1] = 9 HP.
[Wed Mar 23 21:02:27 2011] : (7) DM: Donessh?
[Wed Mar 23 21:02:34 2011] : (9) Donessh: Donessh feels MUCH better
[Wed Mar 23 21:02:49 2011] : (9) Donessh: Divine Challenge: (AWP) Minor Burst 5. Effect: Target is Marked: -2 to attack other than me.
Also: [3 + 3] = 6 Radiant damage on first attack not including me before my next turn

[Wed Mar 23 21:02:50 2011] : (9) Donessh: Bolstering Strike: (AWP) To-hit vs. AC [1d20(8) + 9] = 17 - Hit: [1d10(3) + 3] = 6 damage. Gain 2 temp hp
[Wed Mar 23 21:03:06 2011] : (9) Donessh: Done
[Wed Mar 23 21:03:32 2011] : (7) DM: The raging half-orc looks nearly dead.
[Wed Mar 23 21:03:34 2011] : (7) DM: Kava?
[Wed Mar 23 21:03:51 2011] : (10) Kava: Kava tries to finish it here and now
[Wed Mar 23 21:03:55 2011] : (10) Kava: Melee Basic Attack - Staff of Fiery Might: [1d20(12) + 10] = 22, Damage: [1d10(5) + 5] = 10 HP
[Wed Mar 23 21:04:00 2011] : (10) Kava: Done
[Wed Mar 23 21:04:45 2011] : (7) DM: Kava cracks the half-orc on the head, killing him.
[Wed Mar 23 21:05:15 2011] : (7) DM: The man who was originally attacked stirs.
[Wed Mar 23 21:05:38 2011] : (10) Kava: Kava strides over to the victim
[Wed Mar 23 21:05:47 2011] : (7) DM: From his clothes he looks to be a shopkeeper or tradesman.
[Wed Mar 23 21:05:50 2011] : (9) Donessh: Donessh towers over the prone man
[Wed Mar 23 21:05:58 2011] : (9) Donessh: "So, tell us what that was all about"
[Wed Mar 23 21:05:58 2011] : (10) Kava: "Are you alright? Mordecai: can you take a look at him?"
[Wed Mar 23 21:06:03 2011] : (7) DM: "Oooo....."
[Wed Mar 23 21:06:45 2011] : (8) Mordecai: Heal: [1d20(5) + 10] = 15
[Wed Mar 23 21:06:58 2011] : (8) Mordecai: Mordecai tries to help him
[Wed Mar 23 21:07:14 2011] : (7) DM: He looks around and sees the dead half-orc. "Damn. Thanks for the held and all, but you shouldn't mess with the Cartel."
[Wed Mar 23 21:07:42 2011] : (9) Donessh: "Who are they, and why were they attacking you"
[Wed Mar 23 21:08:01 2011] : (9) Donessh: "and mind you tell the truth"
[Wed Mar 23 21:08:10 2011] : (7) DM: "You'll be marked now. Every rogue, thief and common thug with enough coppers to buy a rusty dagger will be after."
[Wed Mar 23 21:08:23 2011] : (10) Kava: "So?"
[Wed Mar 23 21:09:02 2011] : (10) Kava: Kava retrieves the daggers that had been thrown at them
[Wed Mar 23 21:09:18 2011] : (7) DM: "It's none of you business but since you're determined to know. Go to the Jellied Eel Inn and speak to the captain."
[Wed Mar 23 21:09:20 2011] : (10) Kava: "I may let them buy their own daggers back"
[Wed Mar 23 21:09:28 2011] : (7) DM: "Ask for Jack."
[Wed Mar 23 21:09:43 2011] : (10) Kava: ooc Not captain Jack?
[Wed Mar 23 21:09:44 2011] : (8) Mordecai: ooc LOL
[Wed Mar 23 21:09:46 2011] : (9) Donessh: ooc lol
[Wed Mar 23 21:10:12 2011] : (7) DM: ooc perhaps. Or maybe it's just a co-incidence.
[Wed Mar 23 21:10:24 2011] : (8) Mordecai: "So he's not in favour with the Cartel either then?"
[Wed Mar 23 21:11:25 2011] : (7) DM: "I should say any more and I'd best be off to deliver their message. Ooo. My head doesn't half hurt."
[Wed Mar 23 21:11:37 2011] : (7) DM: "I shouldn't say..."
[Wed Mar 23 21:11:57 2011] : (10) Kava: "Can we do something for you?"
[Wed Mar 23 21:12:01 2011] : (9) Donessh: Donessh checks the half-orc body for... anything
[Wed Mar 23 21:12:29 2011] : (7) DM: "No, you'd best look to yourselves instead."
[Wed Mar 23 21:13:03 2011] : (7) DM: The man staggers off, groaning.
[Wed Mar 23 21:13:45 2011] : (8) Mordecai: "well, we could do worse than to find this Jellied Eel Inn"
[Wed Mar 23 21:14:04 2011] : (8) Mordecai: "Though it does not sound like a very appetising place!"
[Wed Mar 23 21:14:08 2011] : (7) DM: The orc has a purse of coins worth 60 gp.
[Wed Mar 23 21:14:32 2011] : (9) Donessh: Donessh adds the coins to the party kitty
[Wed Mar 23 21:14:34 2011] : (10) Kava: "I believe there are people that like to eat jellied eel, but I never tried it myself"
[Wed Mar 23 21:14:37 2011] : (7) DM: You here the stamp of booted feet marching towards the area. Sounds like some of the town guards approaching.
[Wed Mar 23 21:15:04 2011] : (10) Kava: "Better make ourselves scarce, with that body lying here and all that"
[Wed Mar 23 21:15:42 2011] : (9) Donessh: Donessh heads for the nearest alley away from the guards
[Wed Mar 23 21:16:17 2011] : (7) DM: You flee the scence of the crime before the guards arrive.
[Wed Mar 23 21:16:50 2011] : (7) DM: Or at least Kava and Donessh do. What about Mordecai?
[Wed Mar 23 21:17:26 2011] : (8) Mordecai: ooc hmmm
[Wed Mar 23 21:17:52 2011] : (8) Mordecai: Mordecai follows the others, wondering why when we merely helped out a victim
[Wed Mar 23 21:18:16 2011] : (8) Mordecai: "Was there a need to depart the scene?"
[Wed Mar 23 21:18:56 2011] : (9) Donessh: "Likely the guards are corrupt and would arrest us regardless"
[Wed Mar 23 21:19:10 2011] : (9) Donessh: "At least thats what always happens in stories"
[Wed Mar 23 21:20:18 2011] : (10) Kava: "I'd rather get the lay of the land before turning to the law. It seems the rogues rule this place, or at least, parts of it"
[Wed Mar 23 21:20:28 2011] : (9) Donessh: "The valiant heroes vanquish the evil-doers, only to be slammed in jail when all of the witnesses ' saw nothing' "
[Wed Mar 23 21:20:43 2011] : (8) Mordecai: "But we aren't in a story, I hope that the real world is not so cliche"
[Wed Mar 23 21:20:54 2011] : (8) Mordecai: ooc ;-)
[Wed Mar 23 21:21:18 2011] : (9) Donessh: "Truth is stranger than fiction my friend"
[Wed Mar 23 21:22:24 2011] : (10) Kava: "Better safe than sorry" :)
[Wed Mar 23 21:22:51 2011] : (9) Donessh: ooc brb
[Wed Mar 23 21:24:34 2011] : (8) Mordecai: "Hmm, well I guess that's true. Until we know if the guard are trustworthy"
[Wed Mar 23 21:24:57 2011] : (10) Kava: "So where is that inn?"
[Wed Mar 23 21:25:34 2011] : (7) DM: It's probably near the harbour
[Wed Mar 23 21:26:01 2011] : (8) Mordecai: Streetwise: [1d20(4) + 3] = 7
[Wed Mar 23 21:26:59 2011] : (10) Kava: Streetwise: [1d20(17) + 4] = 21
[Wed Mar 23 21:27:27 2011] : (9) Donessh: ooc back
[Wed Mar 23 21:27:28 2011] : (10) Kava: "I think it must be over there!"
[Wed Mar 23 21:27:34 2011] : (9) Donessh: Streetwise: [1d20(11) + 3] = 14
[Wed Mar 23 21:28:47 2011] : (7) DM: The Jellied Eel is one of the seedier inns on the harbour, tucked down a alley and frequently by sailors.
[Wed Mar 23 21:29:35 2011] : (7) DM: Kava has heard rumours that its the haunt of a band of smugglers.
[Wed Mar 23 21:30:59 2011] : (8) Mordecai: "Well, lets go and see"
[Wed Mar 23 21:31:25 2011] : (10) Kava: Kava shares the rumours
[Wed Mar 23 21:31:45 2011] : (10) Kava: "Better not talk about this when we're inside"
[Wed Mar 23 21:32:35 2011] : (7) DM: You enter the inn, it's relatively quiet inside with only a few sailors propping up the bar and drinking tankards of ale. They all stare as you enter and stop talking.
[Wed Mar 23 21:32:41 2011] : (9) Donessh: Donessh opens the door and steps inside
[Wed Mar 23 21:33:22 2011] : (7) DM: The innkeeper as a eyepatch and a large scar on his face that turns up his mouth in the permenant sneer.
[Wed Mar 23 21:33:55 2011] : (7) Raith: "What can I git yer?"
[Wed Mar 23 21:33:58 2011] : (10) Kava: "A couple of beers, I think"
[Wed Mar 23 21:34:10 2011] : (9) Donessh: "and hopefully some information"
[Wed Mar 23 21:34:17 2011] : (10) Kava: Kava looks questioningly at the others
[Wed Mar 23 21:34:30 2011] : (7) Raith: "Aye, I can get yer beer. but information...."
[Wed Mar 23 21:35:15 2011] : (7) Raith: "Information ain't on tap if yer git ma drift."
[Wed Mar 23 21:35:59 2011] : (8) Mordecai: "we're willing to pay for all commodities"
[Wed Mar 23 21:36:38 2011] : (9) Donessh: "How much can a few words possibly cost?"
[Wed Mar 23 21:36:39 2011] : (7) Raith: "So what information do yer need?"
[Wed Mar 23 21:36:40 2011] : (9) Donessh: Diplomacy: [1d20(4) + 3] = 7
[Wed Mar 23 21:37:06 2011] : (9) Donessh: "We were told to ask after a certain Jack"
[Wed Mar 23 21:37:18 2011] : (10) Kava: Kava smiles, which makes her even more impressive
[Wed Mar 23 21:38:00 2011] : (7) Raith: "Did yer say "10 silver"?" he says holding a hand up to his ear.
[Wed Mar 23 21:38:16 2011] : (8) Mordecai: "I said 5"
[Wed Mar 23 21:38:18 2011] : (8) Mordecai: Diplomacy: [1d20(17) + 8] = 25
[Wed Mar 23 21:38:31 2011] : (8) Mordecai: "Sounds about right to me cutter"
[Wed Mar 23 21:38:56 2011] : (7) Raith: "Alright. I know a Jack. He comes here sometimes but he ain't here right now."
[Wed Mar 23 21:39:51 2011] : (10) Kava: "How often does he come here?"
[Wed Mar 23 21:40:59 2011] : (7) Raith: "Most nights when his ship is docked here."
[Wed Mar 23 21:41:11 2011] : (7) Raith: "He should be here tonight."
[Wed Mar 23 21:42:02 2011] : (9) Donessh: ooc what time is it now?
[Wed Mar 23 21:42:13 2011] : (7) Raith: ooc Afternoon
[Wed Mar 23 21:42:47 2011] : (10) Kava: "Another rounds, please"
[Wed Mar 23 21:42:54 2011] : (7) Raith: "Aye"
[Wed Mar 23 21:43:36 2011] : (7) Raith: Waiting here?
[Wed Mar 23 21:43:46 2011] : (8) Mordecai: ooc aye
[Wed Mar 23 21:43:53 2011] : (9) Donessh: ooc dont think we've anything else to do
[Wed Mar 23 21:44:36 2011] : (10) Kava: ooc Yep
[Wed Mar 23 21:45:20 2011] : (10) Kava: Kava sips her beer and listens to the conversations around her
[Wed Mar 23 21:45:57 2011] : (7) Raith: You wait for a few hours. Picking up the odd bit of information on shipping and the like.
[Wed Mar 23 21:48:25 2011] : (7) DM: After a few hours and man strides into the inn. He's flamboyantly dressed and their are two long dirks hanging from his belt. He tosses his tri-corner hat onto the bar. "He good run tonight!" he laughs.
[Wed Mar 23 21:48:41 2011] : (7) DM: His heavily armed crew crowds in after him.
[Wed Mar 23 21:49:01 2011] : (9) Donessh: Donessh looks questioningly at his companions
[Wed Mar 23 21:49:14 2011] : (7) DM: "Beer, Raith! And make it quick, this throat is parched."
[Wed Mar 23 21:49:57 2011] : (8) Mordecai: Mordecai raises an eyebrow, and sips quietly
[Wed Mar 23 21:50:04 2011] : (7) Jack: Raith beckons to Jack and whispers something in his ear. Jack looks towards you thoughtfully.
[Wed Mar 23 21:50:11 2011] : (10) Kava: Kava looks at Raith
[Wed Mar 23 21:50:52 2011] : (10) Kava: "Another round, please, and include captain Jack"
[Wed Mar 23 21:52:23 2011] : (7) Jack: "And my crew?" Jack asks Kava, gesturing to the half-a-dozen men and women all standing watching warily with hands on sword hilts.
[Wed Mar 23 21:52:54 2011] : (10) Kava: "Of course"
[Wed Mar 23 21:52:59 2011] : (9) Donessh: Donessh chuckles
[Wed Mar 23 21:53:09 2011] : (10) Kava: Kava grins
[Wed Mar 23 21:53:38 2011] : (7) Jack: "You've earned yourself a a few minutes of my time." he gestures again to his crew and they relax.
[Wed Mar 23 21:54:03 2011] : (7) Jack: He pulls up a chair and sits, putting his booted feet up.
[Wed Mar 23 21:54:33 2011] : (8) Mordecai: Mordecai buys another round to ensure more minutes
[Wed Mar 23 21:54:37 2011] : (7) Jack: "Captain Jack Tyron at your service" he says mockingly. "At least for the next few minutes."
[Wed Mar 23 21:55:09 2011] : (9) Donessh: "Well Captain, we had a little run in with something called the Cartel today"
[Wed Mar 23 21:55:28 2011] : (10) Kava: "The bullies"
[Wed Mar 23 21:55:50 2011] : (7) Jack: "I did hear something about that... Go on."
[Wed Mar 23 21:55:58 2011] : (7) Jack: He takes a deep draft of his ale.
[Wed Mar 23 21:56:23 2011] : (9) Donessh: "When we asked the.. victim about it he directed us to you"
[Wed Mar 23 21:57:02 2011] : (9) Donessh: "and that, sir, is it in a nutshell"
[Wed Mar 23 21:57:43 2011] : (10) Kava: "You already heared about it? Rumours do sure fly fast"
[Wed Mar 23 21:57:43 2011] : (7) Jack: "You looking to be heroes? Save the town from the crooked Cartel and gain glory and gold in equal measure." There's a heavy dose of sarcasm.
[Wed Mar 23 21:58:02 2011] : (8) Mordecai: "The attackers seemed to imply that those who work for you are in some way not subject to the Cartel's enforcement"
[Wed Mar 23 21:58:07 2011] : (9) Donessh: "To be honest we'd just like to know what we've got ourselves involved in"
[Wed Mar 23 21:58:36 2011] : (10) Kava: "And stop the Cartel? Why not, if we stand a chance"
[Wed Mar 23 21:59:00 2011] : (7) Jack: "The Cartel are a thorn in everyone's side. The local thieves' guild of a sort."
[Wed Mar 23 21:59:19 2011] : (7) Jack: "And a particular thorn in mine."
[Wed Mar 23 21:59:49 2011] : (7) Jack: "If you're smart you scarper quick and not come back here for a good few months or years."
[Wed Mar 23 22:00:07 2011] : (9) Donessh: "You dont seem to be running"
[Wed Mar 23 22:00:07 2011] : (7) Jack: "But if you're looking to cause a spot of trouble..."
[Wed Mar 23 22:00:47 2011] : (7) Jack: "I never run when there's gold to be had."
[Wed Mar 23 22:00:51 2011] : (8) Mordecai: Mordecai looks intrigued
[Wed Mar 23 22:01:58 2011] : (10) Kava: "Nobody has ever accused me of fleeing and I don't intend to give them the change"
[Wed Mar 23 22:02:03 2011] : (7) Jack: "Well, unless their's more pointy knives and not enough gold of course."
[Wed Mar 23 22:03:01 2011] : ** (9) Donessh found the F2 macro key **
[Wed Mar 23 22:03:32 2011] : (8) Mordecai: "I do not like bullies, or organised evil"
[Wed Mar 23 22:04:54 2011] : (10) Kava: "And gold is always useful"
[Wed Mar 23 22:05:30 2011] : (7) Jack: "Before I tell you anything more on the Cartel you need to do something for me."
[Wed Mar 23 22:05:47 2011] : (7) Jack: "How else can I know if I can trust you?"
[Wed Mar 23 22:07:06 2011] : (10) Kava: "The feeling's mutual, I'm sure"
[Wed Mar 23 22:07:56 2011] : (7) Jack: Jack feigns offense. "I'll have you know I was called 'Honest' Jack when a used to sail out of Westharbour up north."
[Wed Mar 23 22:07:59 2011] : (9) Donessh: "After all the beer we've bought you?"
[Wed Mar 23 22:08:23 2011] : (7) Jack: "So are you interested in the deal?"
[Wed Mar 23 22:09:14 2011] : (9) Donessh: "Tell us more"
[Wed Mar 23 22:09:23 2011] : (10) Kava: "Better spell out the deal before we agree"
[Wed Mar 23 22:10:34 2011] : (7) Jack: "The harbour master has caused me some minor inconvience and has impounded some of my good. Some ridiculous nonsense about unpaid import duties. Absurd I tell you."
[Wed Mar 23 22:11:01 2011] : (7) Jack: "There is a certain box within these good that I wish retrieved."
[Wed Mar 23 22:11:35 2011] : (9) Donessh: Donessh frowns
[Wed Mar 23 22:12:42 2011] : (10) Kava: "You want us to break the law to prove to you we can be trusted?"
[Wed Mar 23 22:12:47 2011] : (8) Mordecai: "So us breaking in and smuggling in your items shows that you can trust us?"
[Wed Mar 23 22:13:28 2011] : (7) Jack: "Perhaps you're not the bold adventurers I took you for. Not willing to bend the rules a little for the greater good?"
[Wed Mar 23 22:13:49 2011] : (10) Kava: Kava laughs out loud
[Wed Mar 23 22:13:52 2011] : (9) Donessh: "Your greater good?"
[Wed Mar 23 22:14:06 2011] : (10) Kava: "Do you really think that's going to convince us?"
[Wed Mar 23 22:14:26 2011] : (7) Jack: "Perhaps at this tim emy greater good is also yours? Or do you look forward to that dagger in your back?"
[Wed Mar 23 22:15:09 2011] : (7) Jack: "I assure you that there is nothing illegal in the box."
[Wed Mar 23 22:15:36 2011] : (7) Jack: "Well, maybe only a little illegal."
[Wed Mar 23 22:16:17 2011] : (10) Kava: Kava sits back and listens to Jack, smiling all the while
[Wed Mar 23 22:16:31 2011] : (9) Donessh: Donessh looks at Mordecai uncertainly
[Wed Mar 23 22:17:07 2011] : (7) Jack: Jack drinks his beer, watching you over the rom of his tankard.
[Wed Mar 23 22:17:41 2011] : (7) Jack: ooc rim
[Wed Mar 23 22:17:41 2011] : (9) Donessh: "Perhaps in this case, the greater good would absolve the lesser crime"
[Wed Mar 23 22:17:52 2011] : (7) Jack: ooc my typing is really bad today.
[Wed Mar 23 22:17:55 2011] : (10) Kava: "If you can't even tell us the whole truth, there's no need to talk"
[Wed Mar 23 22:18:35 2011] : (8) Mordecai: "I certainly doubt that what is in he box can be worse than what we saw today. Especially given that what we saw seemed to be the tip of the iceberg"
[Wed Mar 23 22:19:34 2011] : (7) Jack: "Are we slowly converging on a deal?"
[Wed Mar 23 22:20:39 2011] : (9) Donessh: "I think we have a deal, for now"
[Wed Mar 23 22:21:50 2011] : (7) Jack: "Excellent. The box is about this small, about a foot across and a few inches high. The harbour master has it stored in warehouse B."
[Wed Mar 23 22:21:58 2011] : (10) Kava: "So how illegal is the content of that box?"
[Wed Mar 23 22:22:13 2011] : (7) Jack: "Oh and watch out for the security, the alarms and the guard dogs."
[Wed Mar 23 22:23:03 2011] : (7) Jack: Jack holds up his hand, forefinger and thumb almost touching. "About this much."
[Wed Mar 23 22:24:20 2011] : (7) Jack: "When you have the box, bring it to me here or on my ship the Waveskimmer."
[Wed Mar 23 22:24:43 2011] : (7) Jack: "Now I think your time is up. A good evening to you."
[Wed Mar 23 22:25:02 2011] : (10) Kava: "And you"
[Wed Mar 23 22:25:05 2011] : (7) Jack: Jack stands and bows mockingly.
[Wed Mar 23 22:25:26 2011] : (7) DM: He returns to drink and joke with his crew.
[Wed Mar 23 22:26:04 2011] : (9) Donessh: "It would appear we have a choice. Work with Jack; Stand on our own; Run"
[Wed Mar 23 22:26:18 2011] : (8) Mordecai: "So, guards, alarms and a some general security - whatever that is"
[Wed Mar 23 22:26:36 2011] : (7) DM: ooc fyi, either is fine by me so don't feel you have to follow my plan (I don't have one).
[Wed Mar 23 22:26:42 2011] : (9) Donessh: ooc lol
[Wed Mar 23 22:27:20 2011] : (8) Mordecai: "The world seems to me to function better with folks like Jack in it"
[Wed Mar 23 22:27:41 2011] : (8) Mordecai: "Clearly, the Cartel are not in any way friends of his"
[Wed Mar 23 22:27:47 2011] : (9) Donessh: ooc my only concern is over a Paladin of Amaunator breaking into a harbourmasters warehouse
[Wed Mar 23 22:28:05 2011] : (8) Mordecai: ooc paladins are no longer Lawful by choice
[Wed Mar 23 22:28:05 2011] : (10) Kava: ooc LOL
[Wed Mar 23 22:28:16 2011] : (8) Mordecai: ooc sorry, by design
[Wed Mar 23 22:28:44 2011] : (8) Mordecai: ooc paladins can work for the greater good (the greater good)
[Wed Mar 23 22:29:01 2011] : (7) DM: ooc there might be other ways that don't involve burglary.
[Wed Mar 23 22:29:13 2011] : (9) Donessh: ooc I think amaunator is LG though
[Wed Mar 23 22:29:41 2011] : (8) Mordecai: ooc Mordecai is simply 'Good'
[Wed Mar 23 22:30:15 2011] : (9) Donessh: "That they are not friends is obvious, however breaking and entering weighs heavily on me"
[Wed Mar 23 22:30:25 2011] : (8) Mordecai: ooc brb
[Wed Mar 23 22:30:39 2011] : (7) DM: ooc I see no problem with not following the deities alignment. Particular when said deity does exist in this universe.
[Wed Mar 23 22:30:43 2011] : (9) Donessh: "Perhaps I just need to expand my idea of 'goodness'"
[Wed Mar 23 22:30:53 2011] : (7) DM: ooc does not exist.
[Wed Mar 23 22:30:54 2011] : (10) Kava: "So is there any other way to do this? I don't want to commit burglary unless I really have to either"
[Wed Mar 23 22:31:49 2011] : (9) Donessh: "Lets do a little investigation. I dont think this package will be moving for a while unless the Captain pays the fees"
[Wed Mar 23 22:32:52 2011] : (10) Kava: "Maybe we could try bribery"
[Wed Mar 23 22:33:07 2011] : (8) Mordecai: ooc back
[Wed Mar 23 22:33:16 2011] : (9) Donessh: "Worth a try"
[Wed Mar 23 22:33:36 2011] : (7) DM: GAME END