Contents / PnP Stuff / Logs /

[Wed Mar 16 19:45:32 2011] : (1) DM: GAME START
[Wed Mar 16 19:46:05 2011] : (1) DM: You have defeated the goblin raiders and their witch leader and have cleared out the caves of anything of value.
[Wed Mar 16 19:46:49 2011] : (3) Mordecai: ooc did we long rest?
[Wed Mar 16 19:47:29 2011] : (4) Kava: ooc I think we were discussing that right before the end
[Wed Mar 16 19:47:44 2011] : (1) DM: ooc no. Just a short rest.
[Wed Mar 16 19:48:12 2011] : (2) Donessh: ooc I'd say short rest, gather what we can/want, then head back to town
[Wed Mar 16 19:48:29 2011] : (4) Kava: "Are we going back or do we rest here first?"
[Wed Mar 16 19:48:49 2011] : (3) Mordecai: "Let's go back. No-one is paricularly injured"
[Wed Mar 16 19:48:58 2011] : (3) Mordecai: "Or exhausted"
[Wed Mar 16 19:49:17 2011] : (2) Donessh: "Agreed. Lets get out of this cave"
[Wed Mar 16 19:49:47 2011] : (1) DM: ooc anyone been keeping track of time? I think it must be late afternoon by now.
[Wed Mar 16 19:50:11 2011] : (4) Kava: ooc If you say so :)
[Wed Mar 16 19:50:22 2011] : (2) Donessh: ooc sounds about right
[Wed Mar 16 19:51:03 2011] : (1) DM: ooc it's about a day to walk back to town.
[Wed Mar 16 19:51:36 2011] : (3) Mordecai: "Let us begin back, and camp away from these horrible caves"
[Wed Mar 16 19:52:03 2011] : (2) Donessh: "You never know what will come through the walls"
[Wed Mar 16 19:52:37 2011] : (3) Mordecai: "Very good point"
[Wed Mar 16 19:52:57 2011] : (4) Kava: "I prefer the open spaces over these caves any time"
[Wed Mar 16 19:53:55 2011] : (1) DM: You head out of the caves and following the trail back to the town of Krupka.
[Wed Mar 16 19:54:26 2011] : (3) Mordecai: "Do we think that this was all of the goblins?"
[Wed Mar 16 19:55:20 2011] : (2) Donessh: "If not, I think it was most of them"
[Wed Mar 16 19:55:49 2011] : (4) Kava: "It's all the goblins we've seen. I say: don't worry about enemies we don't even know they're there"
[Wed Mar 16 19:56:01 2011] : (2) Donessh: "I'm pretty sure any left will be disorganised"
[Wed Mar 16 19:57:44 2011] : (3) Mordecai: ooc Del's delayed by Arne's lateness as she's dealing with the kids
[Wed Mar 16 19:57:46 2011] : (1) DM: That night you camp in field next to a small stream and the night passes uneventfully. You arrive back in town the following day around 1pm.
[Wed Mar 16 19:57:53 2011] : (1) DM: You remember that it was Rulden Murry (a member of the town council and a jeweler) who asked you to deal with the goblin problem.
[Wed Mar 16 19:58:26 2011] : (2) Donessh: "Lets go see that jeweller"
[Wed Mar 16 19:58:29 2011] : (3) Mordecai: ooc can I buy a ruby murry?
[Wed Mar 16 19:58:40 2011] : (2) Donessh: ooc nice
[Wed Mar 16 19:58:58 2011] : (4) Kava: ooc What's a murry?
[Wed Mar 16 19:59:39 2011] : (3) Mordecai: ooc a ruby murray is ryhming slang for a curry... His name is murry and he's a jeweller
[Wed Mar 16 20:00:02 2011] : (4) Kava: ooc OK, ty
[Wed Mar 16 20:00:24 2011] : (3) Mordecai: "yes, let's go"
[Wed Mar 16 20:00:45 2011] : (4) Kava: "And then: a good night's sleep, in a bed!"
[Wed Mar 16 20:01:02 2011] : (2) Donessh: "I like that idea!"
[Wed Mar 16 20:02:18 2011] : (1) Murry: Rulden greats you as you enter his jewelery shop. "Ah. You're back. Do you have good news?"
[Wed Mar 16 20:02:35 2011] : (2) Donessh: "We beleive so"
[Wed Mar 16 20:02:39 2011] : (4) Kava: "Yes, we do"
[Wed Mar 16 20:03:35 2011] : (1) Murry: "Good, good... Did you find many crystals?"
[Wed Mar 16 20:03:57 2011] : (2) Donessh: "I think that depends on how many you were expecting"
[Wed Mar 16 20:03:57 2011] : (3) Mordecai: "A few"
[Wed Mar 16 20:03:57 2011] : (4) Kava: "We found goblins, killed them and found some crystals"
[Wed Mar 16 20:04:43 2011] : (1) Murry: "May I seem them?"
[Wed Mar 16 20:05:46 2011] : (2) Donessh: ooc how many did we get?. wiki mentions 3
[Wed Mar 16 20:06:04 2011] : (1) Murry: ooc You have 5. The witch had another two dim red ones.
[Wed Mar 16 20:06:09 2011] : (3) Mordecai: ooc I remember 3 at the least
[Wed Mar 16 20:06:15 2011] : (4) Kava: ooc Wiki is always right ;)
[Wed Mar 16 20:06:29 2011] : (1) Murry: ooc brb
[Wed Mar 16 20:06:41 2011] : (4) Kava: "Here they are"
[Wed Mar 16 20:07:56 2011] : (1) Murry: Rulden looks over them very carefully, peering at them with a magnifying glass.
[Wed Mar 16 20:08:39 2011] : (2) Donessh: "What do you know about them?"
[Wed Mar 16 20:08:53 2011] : (5) Filica (enter): 20:08
[Wed Mar 16 20:09:00 2011] : (5) Filica: ooc awfully sorry
[Wed Mar 16 20:09:20 2011] : (4) Kava: ooc Good to see you :-D
[Wed Mar 16 20:09:24 2011] : (1) Murry: "They have a fine crystal structure and crystals that actually glow is something unique."
[Wed Mar 16 20:09:57 2011] : (1) Murry: "I can pay you 200 gp for the four that still glow and 100 gp for the clear crystal."
[Wed Mar 16 20:10:07 2011] : (1) Murry: "You won't find a better price elsewhere."
[Wed Mar 16 20:10:46 2011] : Attempting to assign the role of PLAYER to (5) Filica...
[Wed Mar 16 20:10:48 2011] : (2) Donessh: Insight: [1d20(18) + 7] = 25
[Wed Mar 16 20:10:53 2011] : (3) Mordecai: "Come now, we weren't born yesterday"
[Wed Mar 16 20:10:55 2011] : (3) Mordecai: Diplomacy: [1d20(6) + 8] = 14
[Wed Mar 16 20:10:57 2011] : (4) Kava: "What do you all think?"
[Wed Mar 16 20:11:07 2011] : (2) Donessh: Donessh tries to determine if he's honest
[Wed Mar 16 20:11:20 2011] : (5) Filica: ooc where are we?
[Wed Mar 16 20:11:25 2011] : (2) Donessh: ooc back in town
[Wed Mar 16 20:11:45 2011] : (4) Kava: ooc With the jewellers that sent us out to find the crystals
[Wed Mar 16 20:11:53 2011] : (3) Mordecai: Insight: [1d20(3) + 10] = 13
[Wed Mar 16 20:12:13 2011] : (2) Donessh: "Come Mordecai. I think he may be giving us a fair price. "
[Wed Mar 16 20:12:43 2011] : (2) Donessh: "Besides, its not as if we have people tripping over themselves to buy them"
[Wed Mar 16 20:12:55 2011] : (3) Mordecai: "Hmm, I see your point"
[Wed Mar 16 20:13:17 2011] : (2) Donessh: "It seems you have a deal"
[Wed Mar 16 20:13:25 2011] : (3) Mordecai: "I am not so good with bartering, I thought it was a game played by all merchants"
[Wed Mar 16 20:13:59 2011] : (2) Donessh: "Nor am I, but I feel this man is being honest with us. I could be wrong however"
[Wed Mar 16 20:14:14 2011] : (1) Murry: "For items as unique as these I would be a fool to miss the chance to purchase them."
[Wed Mar 16 20:14:27 2011] : (5) Filica: "Well, we can always come back if we realize we've been cheated"
[Wed Mar 16 20:14:34 2011] : (5) Filica: Filica says with a hearty smile
[Wed Mar 16 20:14:51 2011] : (4) Kava: Softly: "Or write it off as a lesson learned"
[Wed Mar 16 20:15:07 2011] : (1) Murry: "I assure you that I am an honest businessman."
[Wed Mar 16 20:15:16 2011] : (2) Donessh: "A deal is a deal. If we have been wronged then we must learn from it and trust in the fates to balance it"
[Wed Mar 16 20:16:27 2011] : (5) Filica: "sounds fair"
[Wed Mar 16 20:16:29 2011] : (1) Murry: ooc selling them? Or not?
[Wed Mar 16 20:16:34 2011] : (2) Donessh: ooc yes?
[Wed Mar 16 20:17:16 2011] : (4) Kava: "We have a deal"
[Wed Mar 16 20:17:52 2011] : (2) Donessh: Donessh (gently) shakes the mans hand
[Wed Mar 16 20:18:18 2011] : (1) Murry: "Excellent!" He counts out 900 gold pieces and hands them over.
[Wed Mar 16 20:18:32 2011] : (1) Murry: "A pleasure doing business with you."
[Wed Mar 16 20:18:51 2011] : (1) Murry: "Oh, by the way, the goblin raiders have been dealt with, yes?"
[Wed Mar 16 20:18:57 2011] : (4) Kava: "And with you"
[Wed Mar 16 20:19:05 2011] : (4) Kava: "They are dead"
[Wed Mar 16 20:19:05 2011] : (2) Donessh: "Ah, yes we beleive so."
[Wed Mar 16 20:19:42 2011] : (1) Murry: "Oh good" he says distractedly as he admires his new purchases.
[Wed Mar 16 20:19:52 2011] : (5) Filica: ooc brb
[Wed Mar 16 20:19:56 2011] : (3) Mordecai: "was there a reward for that?"
[Wed Mar 16 20:20:26 2011] : (2) Donessh: ooc was about to ask
[Wed Mar 16 20:20:41 2011] : (1) Murry: "Er, there was something from the coucil."
[Wed Mar 16 20:21:22 2011] : (3) Mordecai: "Can you inform them?"
[Wed Mar 16 20:21:46 2011] : (2) Donessh: "Or should we pay them a visit?"
[Wed Mar 16 20:21:47 2011] : (1) Murry: He turns to his desk and rumages through the paper work. "Here we are." He looks over the paper and counts out a further 400 gold pieces. "If you could just sign here..."
[Wed Mar 16 20:22:25 2011] : (3) Mordecai: Mordecai signs
[Wed Mar 16 20:22:30 2011] : (2) Donessh: Donessh looks at the rather small pen dubiously
[Wed Mar 16 20:23:15 2011] : (1) Murry: "Thank you. Now, unless you would like to browse my fine selection of jewelery I should get to work on cutting these crystals."
[Wed Mar 16 20:23:42 2011] : (4) Kava: "Good luck with that"
[Wed Mar 16 20:23:55 2011] : (4) Kava: Kava leaves the shop
[Wed Mar 16 20:24:05 2011] : (3) Mordecai: Mordecai follows
[Wed Mar 16 20:24:10 2011] : (5) Filica: "Goodbye"
[Wed Mar 16 20:24:18 2011] : (5) Filica: Filica follows
[Wed Mar 16 20:24:26 2011] : (1) Murry: ooc Also 100 XP each as a quest reward.
[Wed Mar 16 20:25:23 2011] : (3) Mordecai: ooc did we gain any loot from monsters at all?
[Wed Mar 16 20:25:28 2011] : (5) Filica: "Maybe it's time to go shpping now?'
[Wed Mar 16 20:25:40 2011] : (3) Mordecai: ooc I still seem to only have 23GP on my char sheet
[Wed Mar 16 20:26:07 2011] : (5) Filica: "I could do with a few arrows and who knows, we could even find some really good equipment"
[Wed Mar 16 20:26:16 2011] : (2) Donessh: ooc we've not sold anything or divvied up loot since we started
[Wed Mar 16 20:26:22 2011] : (5) Filica: "or just ale. Really good ale. Surely this money buys good stuff"
[Wed Mar 16 20:26:45 2011] : (3) Mordecai: ooc I got this natty holy symbol early on though
[Wed Mar 16 20:26:56 2011] : (2) Donessh: "I'd be happy with mediocre ale"
[Wed Mar 16 20:27:11 2011] : (3) Mordecai: "let's find an inn and wind down for a day or so?"
[Wed Mar 16 20:27:25 2011] : (2) Donessh: "Good idea"
[Wed Mar 16 20:27:45 2011] : (4) Kava: "Rest, shop, drink wine"
[Wed Mar 16 20:27:47 2011] : (1) Murry: ooc most of the monetary reward was tied up in the crystals. Check the wiki for the totals.
[Wed Mar 16 20:28:23 2011] : (1) Murry: ooc wiki is a bit out of date so I'll update it now.
[Wed Mar 16 20:29:44 2011] : (4) Kava: ooc Did we ever find out why the goblins were stealing copper?
[Wed Mar 16 20:30:22 2011] : (1) Murry: ooc it was mentioned repeatedly
[Wed Mar 16 20:30:43 2011] : (3) Mordecai: ooc for their cables connecting the crystals?
[Wed Mar 16 20:30:48 2011] : (1) Murry: ooc yes
[Wed Mar 16 20:30:54 2011] : (4) Kava: ooc Ah
[Wed Mar 16 20:34:56 2011] : (5) Filica: "And who knows, in the midst of our drinking, we might even find our next adventure"
[Wed Mar 16 20:35:13 2011] : (5) Filica: ooc I'm not sure if there are good items to be bought in 4e
[Wed Mar 16 20:35:37 2011] : (5) Filica: ooc for some reason, we never seemed to buy anything in the previous game, I miss the shopping :)
[Wed Mar 16 20:37:20 2011] : (3) Mordecai: Wizards have moved the bulk of items into splat books
[Wed Mar 16 20:37:51 2011] : (5) Filica: ooc splat books?
[Wed Mar 16 20:38:08 2011] : (3) Mordecai: ooc non-core add-ons
[Wed Mar 16 20:38:23 2011] : (3) Mordecai: ooc cash cows
[Wed Mar 16 20:38:42 2011] : (5) Filica: ooc yeah, I figured as much
[Wed Mar 16 20:40:51 2011] : (5) Filica: ooc whatcha all doing?
[Wed Mar 16 20:40:59 2011] : (1) Murry: ooc updating wiki
[Wed Mar 16 20:41:20 2011] : (3) Mordecai: ooc remuxing video I recorded off my TV card
[Wed Mar 16 20:42:06 2011] : (2) Donessh: ooc picking possible armour :)
[Wed Mar 16 20:42:24 2011] : (4) Kava: ooc Waiting until something happens
[Wed Mar 16 20:42:26 2011] : (5) Filica: ooc héhé how much $$$ do we have (ballpark)
[Wed Mar 16 20:42:30 2011] : (3) Mordecai: ooc getting 1080i versions of last series of Dr Who
[Wed Mar 16 20:42:48 2011] : (3) Mordecai: ooc 250 each if we just got 1300
[Wed Mar 16 20:44:41 2011] : (3) Mordecai: ooc plus there were some items last week weren't there?
[Wed Mar 16 20:44:50 2011] : (2) Donessh: ooc we picked up a few other things on our quest
[Wed Mar 16 20:44:54 2011] : (6) Altraminus (enter): 20:44
[Wed Mar 16 20:45:00 2011] : (6) Altraminus: ooc evening all
[Wed Mar 16 20:45:04 2011] : (2) Donessh: ooc hi
[Wed Mar 16 20:45:08 2011] : (5) Filica: ooc the London man :D
[Wed Mar 16 20:45:16 2011] : (6) Altraminus: ooc at last!
[Wed Mar 16 20:45:22 2011] : (2) Donessh: ooc we got a few purses and there are ingots mentioned on the wiki
[Wed Mar 16 20:45:36 2011] : (2) Donessh: ooc plus the ankheg shell
[Wed Mar 16 20:45:46 2011] : (4) Kava: ooc Hi Henry, good to see Al could make it tonight
[Wed Mar 16 20:46:21 2011] : (6) Altraminus: ooc oh yes, I remember the ankheg!
[Wed Mar 16 20:49:45 2011] : (6) Altraminus: ooc am I lagging?
[Wed Mar 16 20:49:55 2011] : (5) Filica: ooc no, they're all dead :)
[Wed Mar 16 20:50:12 2011] : (2) Donessh: ooc we're back in the town
[Wed Mar 16 20:50:40 2011] : (6) Altraminus: OK
[Wed Mar 16 20:50:48 2011] : (6) Altraminus: ooc I'm going to heat up some dinner; brb
[Wed Mar 16 20:51:13 2011] : (5) Filica: ooc where do i find cool equipment?
[Wed Mar 16 20:51:25 2011] : (5) Filica: ooc although we're not very rich :P
[Wed Mar 16 20:54:00 2011] : (3) Mordecai: ooc PHB 210
[Wed Mar 16 20:54:07 2011] : (3) Mordecai: ooc PHB p210
[Wed Mar 16 20:54:39 2011] : (5) Filica: ooc no prices
[Wed Mar 16 20:54:43 2011] : (3) Mordecai: ooc or p223 for magic items
[Wed Mar 16 20:55:44 2011] : (5) Filica: ooc ah, yes, prices
[Wed Mar 16 20:55:58 2011] : (5) Filica: ooc prices seem to have been radically simplified actually
[Wed Mar 16 20:56:13 2011] : (3) Mordecai: ooc As have the item possibilities
[Wed Mar 16 20:56:46 2011] : (5) Filica: ooc adventurer's vault has a great amount of stuff
[Wed Mar 16 20:56:55 2011] : (5) Filica: ooc but beyond our solvability
[Wed Mar 16 20:57:04 2011] : (5) Filica: ooc if that's an English word
[Wed Mar 16 20:57:22 2011] : (3) Mordecai: ooc sounds like it might be right, but certainly not in common useage
[Wed Mar 16 20:58:01 2011] : (3) Mordecai: ooc simply - out of our price range ;-)
[Wed Mar 16 20:59:25 2011] : (1) Murry: ooc wiki should be up-to-date now.
[Wed Mar 16 21:00:30 2011] : (2) Donessh: ooc thanks David
[Wed Mar 16 21:01:16 2011] : (3) Mordecai: ooc 260gp on top of the 1300
[Wed Mar 16 21:01:33 2011] : (3) Mordecai: ooc plus the ankheg shell and a couple of items
[Wed Mar 16 21:02:27 2011] : (2) Donessh: ooc 300gp each, 60 in the kitty?
[Wed Mar 16 21:02:41 2011] : (4) Kava: ooc Sounds good
[Wed Mar 16 21:04:24 2011] : (3) Mordecai: ooc OK
[Wed Mar 16 21:04:51 2011] : (5) Filica: ooc sounds good, yes
[Wed Mar 16 21:06:10 2011] : (5) Filica: ooc David are you ok if I divide the page in sections?
[Wed Mar 16 21:06:26 2011] : (5) Filica: ooc at least lvl1/lvl 2 or do you see a better way to do this?
[Wed Mar 16 21:06:36 2011] : (5) Filica: ooc otherwise editing will become a big pain
[Wed Mar 16 21:06:49 2011] : (1) Murry: ooc the page is basically done now as the adventure is over.
[Wed Mar 16 21:07:01 2011] : (5) Filica: ooc ah, ok :)
[Wed Mar 16 21:07:11 2011] : Attempting to assign the role of PLAYER to (6) Altraminus...
[Wed Mar 16 21:07:33 2011] : (1) Murry: ooc there;s just one more think to happen which we'll move onto as soon as Henry is ready.
[Wed Mar 16 21:07:52 2011] : (5) Filica: ooc type and eat is an art ;)
[Wed Mar 16 21:08:56 2011] : (6) Altraminus: ooc I'm ready
[Wed Mar 16 21:09:19 2011] : (5) Filica: ooc the first sentence says "in the two" it's supposed to be "in the town" right?
[Wed Mar 16 21:09:37 2011] : (6) Altraminus: Al is looking uncharacteristically subdued after the adventure; it seems he's finally tired out.
[Wed Mar 16 21:10:25 2011] : (5) Filica: "Al, you look not quite like yourself"
[Wed Mar 16 21:10:33 2011] : (5) Filica: "Don't worry though, we're off to drink some"
[Wed Mar 16 21:10:43 2011] : (6) Altraminus: "Just a bit tired, and a drink would go down well"
[Wed Mar 16 21:10:50 2011] : (1) Murry: As you're browsing the stalls at the market square a curious creature flutters towards you. The small, bird like creature is made entirely from assorted pieces of fabric, carefully sown together.
[Wed Mar 16 21:10:51 2011] : (5) Filica: ooc meta gaming: Delphine gets up and takes a beer
[Wed Mar 16 21:11:17 2011] : (1) DM: ooc sewed? sewn?
[Wed Mar 16 21:11:27 2011] : (3) Mordecai: ooc sewn
[Wed Mar 16 21:12:11 2011] : (1) DM: The funny little creature perches on Donessh's head. It has a small piece of paper in its fabric beak.
[Wed Mar 16 21:12:34 2011] : (2) Donessh: Donessh tries to stay as still as possible
[Wed Mar 16 21:12:48 2011] : (2) Donessh: "erm, whats that on my head?"
[Wed Mar 16 21:13:01 2011] : (4) Kava: "A bird: made of cloth"
[Wed Mar 16 21:13:21 2011] : (5) Filica: "Then it's not a bird"
[Wed Mar 16 21:13:25 2011] : (4) Kava: Kava stretches out her hand towards the bird invitingly
[Wed Mar 16 21:13:30 2011] : (2) Donessh: "Thats rediculous"
[Wed Mar 16 21:13:54 2011] : (6) Altraminus: Al looks up at it, curiousity revived even through his tiredness.
[Wed Mar 16 21:14:00 2011] : (1) DM: The bird drops the paper in Kava's outstretched hand before fluttering off back the way it came.
[Wed Mar 16 21:14:06 2011] : (6) Altraminus: "Hello birdy, why don't you come down here where I can see you?"
[Wed Mar 16 21:14:07 2011] : (4) Kava: "Ridiculous but true"
[Wed Mar 16 21:14:13 2011] : (6) Altraminus: "Follow it!"
[Wed Mar 16 21:14:22 2011] : (3) Mordecai: "I have never seen such a thing"
[Wed Mar 16 21:14:23 2011] : (6) Altraminus: Al starts running after the bird-thing.
[Wed Mar 16 21:14:37 2011] : (4) Kava: Kava looks at the paper before following Al
[Wed Mar 16 21:14:55 2011] : (3) Mordecai: Mordecai shrugs and follows Al at his slower pace
[Wed Mar 16 21:15:25 2011] : (1) DM: The bird is easy to follow as it's colorful and doesn't fly very fast. You notice that none of the locals are paying the creature any attention. Their stares are reserved for the group of adventures chasing it.
[Wed Mar 16 21:15:52 2011] : (1) DM: The paper is a short note: "I would speak with you as soon as is convinient. (signed) M."
[Wed Mar 16 21:15:58 2011] : (2) Donessh: Donessh follows the others
[Wed Mar 16 21:16:26 2011] : (5) Filica: "M again"
[Wed Mar 16 21:16:27 2011] : (4) Kava: "Hmm, Murry wants to talk to us, it seems"
[Wed Mar 16 21:17:04 2011] : (1) DM: The bird eventually leads you to a Miranda the wizard's house, a short tower with a walled courtyard. The bird fly into an open window on the upper floor.
[Wed Mar 16 21:17:38 2011] : (4) Kava: "This is not Murry's shop"
[Wed Mar 16 21:17:57 2011] : (1) DM: There's a bell pull next to the stout wooden door into the tower.
[Wed Mar 16 21:18:12 2011] : (2) Donessh: "M for Miranda"
[Wed Mar 16 21:18:39 2011] : (4) Kava: "Oh"
[Wed Mar 16 21:18:43 2011] : (6) Altraminus: "Shall we?" Al gestures at the bell-pull
[Wed Mar 16 21:18:51 2011] : (4) Kava: "By all means"
[Wed Mar 16 21:19:00 2011] : (2) Donessh: Donessh reaches over and pulls the bell
[Wed Mar 16 21:19:03 2011] : (5) Filica: "Yep"
[Wed Mar 16 21:19:04 2011] : (4) Kava: Kava rings the bell
[Wed Mar 16 21:19:13 2011] : (5) Filica: ooc how many oozing things did we use? 22? 3?
[Wed Mar 16 21:19:19 2011] : (5) Filica: ooc 2? 3?
[Wed Mar 16 21:19:24 2011] : (5) Filica: ooc the flasks
[Wed Mar 16 21:19:27 2011] : (6) Altraminus: ooc 2 I think
[Wed Mar 16 21:19:38 2011] : (5) Filica: ooc I used one, you did too?
[Wed Mar 16 21:19:57 2011] : (3) Mordecai: "Weren't we told about a Miranda when we first arrived?"
[Wed Mar 16 21:20:05 2011] : (1) DM: After a short while the door opens and a woman looks out.
[Wed Mar 16 21:20:19 2011] : (2) Donessh: "Yes, we were"
[Wed Mar 16 21:20:20 2011] : (1) Miranda: "Yes? Can I help you?"
[Wed Mar 16 21:20:27 2011] : (5) Filica: "Yes, we were wondering if she was the one looking for a party of adventurers"
[Wed Mar 16 21:20:35 2011] : (4) Kava: "Did you want to see us?"
[Wed Mar 16 21:21:13 2011] : (1) Miranda: "Oh, you arrived quickly. I only sent the note out just now. Do come in." She waves you inside into an untidy room.
[Wed Mar 16 21:21:32 2011] : (2) Donessh: "We followed your messenger"
[Wed Mar 16 21:21:49 2011] : (1) Miranda: Books are stacked in shelves, pilled up on the floor and left opened on the chairs.
[Wed Mar 16 21:21:57 2011] : (4) Kava: Kava enters and looks around her
[Wed Mar 16 21:22:03 2011] : (4) Kava: Perception: [1d20(13) + 1] = 14
[Wed Mar 16 21:22:31 2011] : (1) Miranda: "You've just come back dealing with the goblins?"
[Wed Mar 16 21:22:44 2011] : (6) Altraminus: "Did you make that bird? Will you make one for me?"
[Wed Mar 16 21:23:23 2011] : (5) Filica: "Yes, fierce little things, those goblins"
[Wed Mar 16 21:23:48 2011] : (4) Kava: "Yes, we dealt with them"
[Wed Mar 16 21:23:51 2011] : (1) Miranda: Miranda is a human woman in her early thirties. Short brown hair, tied back in a practical pony tail, her shirt cuffs slightly stained with ink.
[Wed Mar 16 21:24:25 2011] : (1) Miranda: "Did you come across any interesting, crystals? I would very much like to study them if you have found any."
[Wed Mar 16 21:24:33 2011] : (3) Mordecai: "Hmm"
[Wed Mar 16 21:24:36 2011] : (2) Donessh: "ah"
[Wed Mar 16 21:24:46 2011] : (1) Miranda: "Such crystals could have very useful and interesting properties."
[Wed Mar 16 21:24:52 2011] : (3) Mordecai: "You may have to hurry"
[Wed Mar 16 21:25:13 2011] : (3) Mordecai: "I think Murry may at this very moment be making them into glass for his costumery"
[Wed Mar 16 21:25:45 2011] : (2) Donessh: "You see we thought M stood for Murray and went to see him about them"
[Wed Mar 16 21:25:53 2011] : (1) Miranda: "What?! That man is simply going to cut them up for worthless trinkets! Ug!"
[Wed Mar 16 21:26:05 2011] : (3) Mordecai: "Not being from here, it seemed a reasonable deduction"
[Wed Mar 16 21:26:17 2011] : (2) Donessh: "You might want to consider being less cryptic when signing letters"
[Wed Mar 16 21:26:35 2011] : (3) Mordecai: ooc LOL - my thoughts entirely
[Wed Mar 16 21:27:04 2011] : (1) Miranda: "Oh." Miranda looks a bit sheepish. "I suppose you're right. Oh dear, that was a bit silly of me."
[Wed Mar 16 21:27:25 2011] : (1) Miranda: "Did you find anything else that might be of interest?"
[Wed Mar 16 21:27:51 2011] : (1) Miranda: ooc you have the witch's expermental notebook
[Wed Mar 16 21:28:00 2011] : (3) Mordecai: "I doubt he's cut up more than the first yet. We only just left him"
[Wed Mar 16 21:28:27 2011] : (6) Altraminus: "We've got some flasks of... stuff. Yeah, stuff."
[Wed Mar 16 21:28:30 2011] : (2) Donessh: "We found some sludgey stuff from an ooze"
[Wed Mar 16 21:28:51 2011] : (6) Altraminus: Al rummages in his pack and produces a sample, holding it high and grinning proudly.
[Wed Mar 16 21:29:30 2011] : (4) Kava: "And a notebook about those crystals"
[Wed Mar 16 21:29:34 2011] : (1) Miranda: She looks closely at it. "Ah. Gray Ooze slime. An interesting substance but not of much interest I'm afraid."
[Wed Mar 16 21:29:57 2011] : (1) Miranda: "A notebook? May I see it?"
[Wed Mar 16 21:30:51 2011] : (1) Miranda: ooc ug, the was a poor sentence. "Ah. Gray Ooze slime. An unusual substance but not magical so of no interest I'm afraid."
[Wed Mar 16 21:32:01 2011] : (4) Kava: ooc LOL
[Wed Mar 16 21:32:16 2011] : (4) Kava: Kava shows Miranda the notebook
[Wed Mar 16 21:33:37 2011] : (1) Miranda: Her eyes light up with excitement as she reads a few of the pages. "A facinating work. If you would let me have the book I'm sure I could find a couple of magical items in the basement for you."
[Wed Mar 16 21:34:18 2011] : (1) Miranda: "Perhaps a weapon or some armour? I amassed a few items when I used to adventure."
[Wed Mar 16 21:34:47 2011] : (5) Filica: Filica raises an eyebrow
[Wed Mar 16 21:34:50 2011] : (6) Altraminus: "Hmm. Well, I'd quite like something a bit more interesting than that! Something like your bird. But make it breathe fire, could you do that?"
[Wed Mar 16 21:34:52 2011] : (4) Kava: "It's of no use to us"
[Wed Mar 16 21:34:54 2011] : (5) Filica: "You used to adventure?"
[Wed Mar 16 21:35:37 2011] : (5) Filica: "Interesting".
[Wed Mar 16 21:35:52 2011] : (1) Miranda: "Yes, I travelled the region with a group not unlike yourselves until I decided to pursue my true love of magical research."
[Wed Mar 16 21:36:02 2011] : (5) Filica: "heh"
[Wed Mar 16 21:36:19 2011] : (5) Filica: Filica turns to Al
[Wed Mar 16 21:36:43 2011] : (5) Filica: "Fire? Nah, I think ice would be funnier. Fire is commonplace, and for all you know, it'd get singed by its own breath"
[Wed Mar 16 21:36:46 2011] : (1) Miranda: ooc you can have two magical items. either weapons or armour. Decide amongst yourselves who wants want.
[Wed Mar 16 21:37:12 2011] : (2) Donessh: ooc fight, fight, fight
[Wed Mar 16 21:37:28 2011] : (5) Filica: ooc That we already have
[Wed Mar 16 21:37:52 2011] : (1) Miranda: "You like my bird? I'm afraid that even a simple little creature takes many months of careful study and preparation to make. And I'm not sure how successful a firebreathing fabric bird would be."
[Wed Mar 16 21:37:53 2011] : (6) Altraminus: "Yes, but ice doesn't set things on fire. Really. Could be interesting research..." Al flutters his eyelashes at the woman, trying to look as endearing as possible - though the effect is closer to ridiculous.
[Wed Mar 16 21:38:00 2011] : (5) Filica: ooc please amend if anything is wrong, or if you're carrying an object
[Wed Mar 16 21:38:38 2011] : (2) Donessh: ooc what value of weapon/armour?
[Wed Mar 16 21:38:47 2011] : (5) Filica: "I could do with a bow. Or arrows even. Cool arrows that breathe fire?"
[Wed Mar 16 21:39:08 2011] : (1) Miranda: ooc choose the type of item. You don't get to pick exactly what Miranda has in her basement.
[Wed Mar 16 21:39:13 2011] : (5) Filica: ooc /me wants a bow of never miss with instant death arrows :)
[Wed Mar 16 21:39:27 2011] : (3) Mordecai: ooc I already have a weapon from loot
[Wed Mar 16 21:39:46 2011] : (5) Filica: ooc you have the staff?
[Wed Mar 16 21:39:57 2011] : (6) Altraminus: ooc Al doesn't really care about weapons; he wants something "fun".
[Wed Mar 16 21:39:59 2011] : (1) Miranda: ooc Mordecai has the holy symbol
[Wed Mar 16 21:40:07 2011] : (2) Donessh: ooc I was going to buy some mundane plate armour, but magic stuff would be nice
[Wed Mar 16 21:40:09 2011] : (5) Filica: ooc who has the staff?
[Wed Mar 16 21:40:20 2011] : (2) Donessh: ooc who can use the staff?
[Wed Mar 16 21:40:34 2011] : (3) Mordecai: ooc Kava??
[Wed Mar 16 21:40:41 2011] : (4) Kava: ooc I guess I can
[Wed Mar 16 21:40:52 2011] : (5) Filica: ooc what does a staff of fiery might do anywya?
[Wed Mar 16 21:41:23 2011] : (4) Kava: ooc It makes fire spells more potent, but my spells are mostly Acid
[Wed Mar 16 21:41:50 2011] : (5) Filica: ooc and who's got the belt?
[Wed Mar 16 21:42:17 2011] : (1) Miranda: ooc it also adds +1 to attack and damage to any attack with the "implement" keyword.
[Wed Mar 16 21:42:39 2011] : (2) Donessh: ooc only the Daily power requires a fire attacj
[Wed Mar 16 21:42:58 2011] : (2) Donessh: ooc belt is unassigned
[Wed Mar 16 21:44:42 2011] : (5) Filica: ooc ah, belt works a bit like an armour
[Wed Mar 16 21:44:53 2011] : (4) Kava: ooc But only once a day
[Wed Mar 16 21:45:14 2011] : (2) Donessh: ooc and only til end of next round
[Wed Mar 16 21:46:32 2011] : (3) Mordecai: ooc but it's a +1 item that you can use?
[Wed Mar 16 21:47:00 2011] : (2) Donessh: ooc yep
[Wed Mar 16 21:47:23 2011] : (3) Mordecai: ooc and no-one else can?
[Wed Mar 16 21:47:41 2011] : (2) Donessh: ooc dont think it has any reqs
[Wed Mar 16 21:48:21 2011] : (5) Filica: ooc specs are all on wiki
[Wed Mar 16 21:48:53 2011] : (3) Mordecai: ooc My holy symbol isn't necessarily what I'd have chosen, but you take magic items that you are the only match for just because you do
[Wed Mar 16 21:49:10 2011] : (5) Filica: ooc or we can sell them for better ones
[Wed Mar 16 21:49:21 2011] : (3) Mordecai: ooc not in 4e
[Wed Mar 16 21:49:36 2011] : (2) Donessh: ooc I know, but I'm saying there are no reqs if anyone else wants it
[Wed Mar 16 21:49:39 2011] : (3) Mordecai: ooc magic items are worth 10% value when sold
[Wed Mar 16 21:49:51 2011] : (5) Filica: ooc bummer, makes no sense either.
[Wed Mar 16 21:49:52 2011] : (2) Donessh: ooc although I'm probably the best choice
[Wed Mar 16 21:50:58 2011] : (3) Mordecai: ooc isn't it an arcane implement?
[Wed Mar 16 21:51:53 2011] : (2) Donessh: ooc the belt or the staff?
[Wed Mar 16 21:52:03 2011] : (3) Mordecai: ooc the staff!
[Wed Mar 16 21:52:08 2011] : (2) Donessh: ooc I was talking about the belt! lol
[Wed Mar 16 21:53:14 2011] : (5) Filica: ooc where are the prices for those armors taht say "special"?
[Wed Mar 16 21:53:19 2011] : (2) Donessh: ooc right, so the staff goes to Kava ?
[Wed Mar 16 21:53:36 2011] : (2) Donessh: ooc special means you cant afford it yet :P
[Wed Mar 16 21:54:02 2011] : (5) Filica: ooc lol, I figured as much, but still, it's in the PHB :P
[Wed Mar 16 21:55:31 2011] : (2) Donessh: ooc no idea tbh
[Wed Mar 16 21:55:34 2011] : (1) Miranda: ooc can we converge to a decision? Or I'll pick something embarassing like a +1 clown shoes.
[Wed Mar 16 21:55:41 2011] : (3) Mordecai: ooc the belt could be valid for any of the 3 of you guys
[Wed Mar 16 21:56:07 2011] : (5) Filica: ooc I want my arrow of returning flight!
[Wed Mar 16 21:56:28 2011] : (5) Filica: ooc I would say both our "tanks" should get it
[Wed Mar 16 21:56:43 2011] : (5) Filica: *s/should/could
[Wed Mar 16 21:57:04 2011] : (5) Filica: ooc anyway, who needs what? I need a bow or arrows.
[Wed Mar 16 21:57:20 2011] : (5) Filica: ooc being ranged, I don't have such a need for a better armor
[Wed Mar 16 21:57:24 2011] : (4) Kava: ooc Kava will take the staff, seeing she can use it
[Wed Mar 16 21:57:34 2011] : (2) Donessh: ooc If I was choosing I'd like decent plate armour
[Wed Mar 16 21:58:09 2011] : (5) Filica: ooc Altraminus?
[Wed Mar 16 21:58:19 2011] : (6) Altraminus: ooc Al mostly relies on sneak attack to do damage, so should be OK until you guys all have something
[Wed Mar 16 21:58:26 2011] : (1) Miranda: "I think I have a good bow and a decent set of plate armor? Shall I fetch them?"
[Wed Mar 16 21:58:39 2011] : (2) Donessh: brb
[Wed Mar 16 21:58:41 2011] : (6) Altraminus: ooc also I'm away for half the next few weeks, so it makes more tactical sense for you to have them ;)
[Wed Mar 16 21:59:53 2011] : (5) Filica: "A bow?"
[Wed Mar 16 22:00:05 2011] : (5) Filica: Filica's eyes start to shine
[Wed Mar 16 22:01:41 2011] : (1) Miranda: Miranda pops downstairs and returns with two dusty items. A suit of black plate armour (Black Iron Plate +1) and a bow that crackles faintly with electricity (Lightning Bow +1)
[Wed Mar 16 22:01:41 2011] : (2) Donessh: "That would be most welcome!
[Wed Mar 16 22:02:10 2011] : (5) Filica: Filica takes the bow in her hands
[Wed Mar 16 22:02:15 2011] : (2) Donessh: "This looks impressive"
[Wed Mar 16 22:02:16 2011] : (5) Filica: "Wow. WOW."
[Wed Mar 16 22:02:47 2011] : (4) Kava: "Lightning? Nice"
[Wed Mar 16 22:02:54 2011] : (1) Miranda: "It's the least I could do for finding this facinating book I shall no doubt be studying this for many weeks and months."
[Wed Mar 16 22:03:31 2011] : (6) Altraminus: ooc nice :)
[Wed Mar 16 22:03:41 2011] : (5) Filica: ooc lightning bow is where?
[Wed Mar 16 22:03:51 2011] : (1) Miranda: ooc page 235
[Wed Mar 16 22:05:12 2011] : (1) Miranda: "That bow we took from a notorios highwayman. He use to shoot the rider before galloping up to the wagon with his group of ruthless bandits."
[Wed Mar 16 22:05:48 2011] : (1) Miranda: She chuckles. "He got such a shock when we leapt out of the wagon with weapons and spells at the ready."
[Wed Mar 16 22:06:08 2011] : (4) Kava: Kava laughs out loud
[Wed Mar 16 22:06:20 2011] : (6) Altraminus: Al grins. "Can you see me doing it? Big hat, bow in hand, riding up on a great big warhorse, terrifying people... actually, warhorses are too big. I'll just have the hat."
[Wed Mar 16 22:06:32 2011] : (1) Miranda: "I don't remember exactly where we found the armor."
[Wed Mar 16 22:07:17 2011] : (2) Donessh: "Never mind. I will give it a new story"
[Wed Mar 16 22:07:29 2011] : (1) Miranda: "I think we were searching through some catacombs for some rare mushrooms for this rather strange wizard."
[Wed Mar 16 22:08:08 2011] : (2) Donessh: Donessh shakes his head in puzzlement
[Wed Mar 16 22:08:29 2011] : (1) Miranda: "The skeleton wearing it wasn't pleased. I certainly remember that!"
[Wed Mar 16 22:09:09 2011] : (1) Miranda: "Intesting times...."
[Wed Mar 16 22:09:43 2011] : (5) Filica: ooc what does that mean?
[Wed Mar 16 22:09:54 2011] : (2) Donessh: "Ever regret giving it all up?"
[Wed Mar 16 22:09:59 2011] : (1) Miranda: "Interesting times..."
[Wed Mar 16 22:10:03 2011] : (5) Filica: ooc /me really needs to make conditional stuff for her crits
[Wed Mar 16 22:11:00 2011] : (1) Miranda: "Sometimes. The excitement, the camaraderie, but research is definately more to my liking."
[Wed Mar 16 22:11:29 2011] : (5) Filica: "Well, to which their own. I would never give up being out in the wild"
[Wed Mar 16 22:11:34 2011] : (5) Filica: "for ... books?"
[Wed Mar 16 22:11:38 2011] : (1) Miranda: "Oh. I nearly forgot, I left an alchemical experiment bubbling away. I really must see to me so if you'll excuse me?"
[Wed Mar 16 22:11:40 2011] : (5) Filica: "No M'am, nope"
[Wed Mar 16 22:11:59 2011] : (5) Filica: "Sure. Err. It's not too dangerous, is it?"
[Wed Mar 16 22:12:02 2011] : (2) Donessh: "Time we were going anyway"
[Wed Mar 16 22:12:04 2011] : (4) Kava: "Good day to you"
[Wed Mar 16 22:12:13 2011] : (5) Filica: "Yes, time to go"
[Wed Mar 16 22:12:21 2011] : (1) Miranda: "Good bye. A pleasure meeting you."
[Wed Mar 16 22:12:27 2011] : (6) Altraminus: "Ooh, will it explode? Can I watch?"
[Wed Mar 16 22:12:30 2011] : (5) Filica: Filica is getting antsy, worrying the bubbly experiment might be the end of them
[Wed Mar 16 22:12:45 2011] : (5) Filica: "Altraminus, come on! Let us go now!"
[Wed Mar 16 22:12:47 2011] : (3) Mordecai: ooc just add +1d6 to the damage in the crit section Del
[Wed Mar 16 22:12:53 2011] : (1) DM: GAME END