Contents / PnP Stuff / Logs /

[Wed Feb 16 19:52:43 2011] : (13) DM: GAME START
[Wed Feb 16 19:54:03 2011] : (13) DM: Altraminus as just finished reporting what's happening the the next large chamber when you here people or creatures approaching from outside.
[Wed Feb 16 19:54:32 2011] : (13) DM: You have maybe a minute to prepare or position yourselves.
[Wed Feb 16 19:55:18 2011] : (12) Altraminus: ooc /me scrolls around the map to the appropriate place
[Wed Feb 16 19:55:51 2011] : (12) Altraminus: "Quick! Let's ambush them from the storerooms!"
[Wed Feb 16 19:55:53 2011] : (14) Kava: Kava listens to the sounds
[Wed Feb 16 19:56:03 2011] : (14) Kava: "Umm, sure"
[Wed Feb 16 19:56:19 2011] : (13) DM: Perception check, Kava to identify how many or what.
[Wed Feb 16 19:56:29 2011] : (14) Kava: Perception: [1d20(9) + 1] = 10
[Wed Feb 16 19:56:36 2011] : (10) Donessh: Donessh ducks into the nearest storeroom
[Wed Feb 16 19:57:23 2011] : (12) Altraminus: Al ducks into a different room, hoping to get the drop on the enemy from behind
[Wed Feb 16 19:57:31 2011] : (12) Altraminus: Stealth: [1d20(12) + 10] = 22
[Wed Feb 16 19:57:37 2011] : (14) Kava: Kava takes up position as well
[Wed Feb 16 19:58:09 2011] : (14) Kava: "Any idea what we're hearing? I thinkt it's more than one, but that's all"
[Wed Feb 16 19:58:22 2011] : (13) DM: ooc Mordecai, where are you going?
[Wed Feb 16 19:59:18 2011] : (10) Donessh: Donessh grabs mordecai by the scruff of the neck and drags him into the storeroom
[Wed Feb 16 19:59:32 2011] : (12) Altraminus: ooc lol
[Wed Feb 16 20:00:14 2011] : (11) Mordecai: ooc sorry, Sam was asking me something
[Wed Feb 16 20:00:41 2011] : (13) DM: Initiative
[Wed Feb 16 20:01:20 2011] : (10) Donessh: Initiative: [1d20(6) + 0] = 6
[Wed Feb 16 20:01:27 2011] : (12) Altraminus: Initiative: [1d20(13) + 1 + 4] = 18
[Wed Feb 16 20:02:07 2011] : (14) Kava: Initiative: [1d20(16) + 1] = 17
[Wed Feb 16 20:02:38 2011] : (13) DM: Initiative: [1d20(5) + 3] = 8
[Wed Feb 16 20:02:49 2011] : (13) DM: Initiative: [1d20(7) + 2 / 2 + 4] = 12
[Wed Feb 16 20:02:53 2011] : (13) DM: Initiative: [1d20(13) + 3 / 2 + 2] = 16
[Wed Feb 16 20:02:55 2011] : (11) Mordecai: Initiative: [1d20(11) + 7] = 18 - Battle Intuition
[Wed Feb 16 20:02:57 2011] : (13) DM: Initiative: [1d20(8) + 1 / 2 + 4] = 12
[Wed Feb 16 20:06:20 2011] : (13) DM: The goblins approach in a group. I assume you will wait for them to reach the end of the corridor before moving to attack?
[Wed Feb 16 20:06:48 2011] : (13) DM: ooc wait until they're about there?
[Wed Feb 16 20:06:54 2011] : (14) Kava: Wait till we see the white of their eyes ;)
[Wed Feb 16 20:07:27 2011] : (10) Donessh: ooc about there. Dont want to dive into the middle of them
[Wed Feb 16 20:07:36 2011] : (13) DM: ooc ok
[Wed Feb 16 20:07:50 2011] : (13) DM: You all get a surprise round.
[Wed Feb 16 20:08:59 2011] : (13) DM: Down the corridor pass two goblins and a small flying lizardy creature (D and Nature check). One brutish goblin carries a battle axe (B), the other has a small hand crossbow (S)
[Wed Feb 16 20:09:06 2011] : (13) DM: Altraminus?
[Wed Feb 16 20:09:12 2011] : (12) Altraminus: Nature: [1d20(6) + 0 + 1] = 7
[Wed Feb 16 20:09:39 2011] : (14) Kava: Dungeoneering: [1d20(5) + 1] = 6
[Wed Feb 16 20:09:40 2011] : (14) Kava: Nature: [1d20(10) + 1] = 11
[Wed Feb 16 20:09:47 2011] : (10) Donessh: Dungeoneering: [1d20(8) + 2] = 10
[Wed Feb 16 20:09:48 2011] : (10) Donessh: Nature: [1d20(4) + 2] = 6
[Wed Feb 16 20:09:54 2011] : (12) Altraminus: Al steps out of his ambush site, grinning wildly and flinging shuriken at the crossbow-armed goblin.
[Wed Feb 16 20:10:02 2011] : (12) Altraminus: Sly Flourish (ranged): (AWP)To-hit vs. AC [1d20(20) + 4 + 1 + 3] = 28 - Hit: [1d6(5) + 4 + 3] = 12 .
[Wed Feb 16 20:10:08 2011] : (13) DM: Combat advantage
[Wed Feb 16 20:10:14 2011] : (12) Altraminus: + [2d8(4,3)] = 7 damage for sneak attack
[Wed Feb 16 20:10:29 2011] : (12) Altraminus: "Ha!"
[Wed Feb 16 20:10:31 2011] : (12) Altraminus: Done
[Wed Feb 16 20:10:31 2011] : (14) Kava: ooc Leave some of them for us, please
[Wed Feb 16 20:10:42 2011] : (12) Altraminus: ooc It's quite nice playing a striker :)
[Wed Feb 16 20:10:49 2011] : (13) DM: The shuriken's pierce several vital spots.
[Wed Feb 16 20:10:56 2011] : (13) DM: Mordecai?
[Wed Feb 16 20:11:22 2011] : (11) Mordecai: Mordecai moves forwards holding up his symbol and incants a prayer
[Wed Feb 16 20:11:28 2011] : (11) Mordecai: Divine Glow: (EP). Wisdom vs. Reflex [1d20(2) + 6] = 8 (Close blast 3)
Hit: [1d8(7) + 5] = 12 radiant damage.
Effect: All allies in blast gain a +2 power bonus to attack rolls until end of my next turn.

[Wed Feb 16 20:11:34 2011] : (11) Mordecai: Divine Glow: (EP). Wisdom vs. Reflex [1d20(14) + 6] = 20 (Close blast 3)
Hit: [1d8(8) + 5] = 13 radiant damage.

[Wed Feb 16 20:11:37 2011] : (11) Mordecai: Divine Glow: (EP). Wisdom vs. Reflex [1d20(4) + 6] = 10 (Close blast 3)
Hit: [1d8(6) + 5] = 11 radiant damage.

[Wed Feb 16 20:11:51 2011] : (11) Mordecai: On last one...
[Wed Feb 16 20:11:53 2011] : (11) Mordecai: Memory of a Thousand Lifetimes: (EP; No action; Racial Power). Trigger: I dislike the result of an attack roll, skill check ability check or saving throw. Effect: Add [1d6(3)] = 3 to the triggering roll.
[Wed Feb 16 20:12:33 2011] : (13) DM: The lizardy creature is blasted by your holy power.
[Wed Feb 16 20:12:52 2011] : (11) Mordecai: ooc the +3 didn't affect the last one
[Wed Feb 16 20:12:52 2011] : (13) DM: As is the goblin sharpshooter
[Wed Feb 16 20:12:53 2011] : (11) Mordecai: ?
[Wed Feb 16 20:12:56 2011] : (11) Mordecai: Power of Amaunator: (EP; Free; Channel Divinity). Trigger: I hit an enemy with a power with the Radiant keyword Effect: Add an extra [1d10(9)] = 9 radiant damage to all targets.
[Wed Feb 16 20:13:10 2011] : (13) DM: ooc wow
[Wed Feb 16 20:13:21 2011] : (11) Mordecai: Done
[Wed Feb 16 20:13:24 2011] : (14) Kava: ooc Done yet?
[Wed Feb 16 20:13:26 2011] : (11) Mordecai: ooc ;-)
[Wed Feb 16 20:13:37 2011] : (10) Donessh: ooc feeling slightly superfluous here
[Wed Feb 16 20:13:50 2011] : (14) Kava: ooc I know the feeling ;)
[Wed Feb 16 20:13:53 2011] : (13) DM: There's no way the goblin at the rear can survive such intense power. Its blackened corpse falls to the ground.
[Wed Feb 16 20:14:05 2011] : (13) DM: Saving throw: [1d20(20)] = 20
[Wed Feb 16 20:14:10 2011] : (13) DM: Saving throw: [1d20(17)] = 17
[Wed Feb 16 20:14:48 2011] : (13) DM: Kava?
[Wed Feb 16 20:15:40 2011] : (14) Kava: Kava steps forward and lobs an acid orb over Mordecai's head, towards B
[Wed Feb 16 20:15:49 2011] : (14) Kava: Acid Orb: (AWP) Charisma vs. Reflex. Ranged 20. [1d20(7) + 7] = 14, Damage: [1d10(5) + 8] = 13 HP.
[Wed Feb 16 20:15:55 2011] : (14) Kava: Done
[Wed Feb 16 20:16:23 2011] : (14) Kava: ooc +2 to attack?
[Wed Feb 16 20:16:29 2011] : (13) DM: Acid splashes over the goblin.
[Wed Feb 16 20:16:45 2011] : (13) DM: Donessh?
[Wed Feb 16 20:16:52 2011] : (10) Donessh: Donessh steps past Mordecai to attack
[Wed Feb 16 20:17:02 2011] : (10) Donessh: Dragon Breath: (EP) Minor Blast 3:
Primary Attack: To-hit vs. Reflex [1d20(2) + 3 + 0] = 5 - Hit: [1d6(3) + 1] = 4 Acid damage.

[Wed Feb 16 20:17:22 2011] : (13) DM: ooc attack for the drake too.
[Wed Feb 16 20:17:36 2011] : (10) Donessh: Dragon Breath: (EP) Minor Blast 3:
Primary Attack: To-hit vs. Reflex [1d20(13) + 3 + 0] = 16 - Hit: [1d6(4) + 1] = 5 Acid damage.

[Wed Feb 16 20:18:03 2011] : (10) Donessh: Holy Strike: (AWP) To-hit vs. AC [1d20(15) + 5] = 20 - Hit: [1d10(7) + 3] = 10 radiant damage. +2 if target is marked
[Wed Feb 16 20:18:08 2011] : (10) Donessh: ooc on B
[Wed Feb 16 20:18:16 2011] : (10) Donessh: done
[Wed Feb 16 20:18:19 2011] : (13) DM: Donessh's sprays the drake with acid, its scaly skin is pocked by acid burns.
[Wed Feb 16 20:18:34 2011] : (13) DM: And it tumbles out of the air.
[Wed Feb 16 20:19:05 2011] : (13) DM: The remaining goblin takes a hit.
[Wed Feb 16 20:19:15 2011] : (13) DM: Altraminus?
[Wed Feb 16 20:19:44 2011] : (12) Altraminus: Al grins, taking up a flanking position behind the goblin and switching the dagger to his right hand.
[Wed Feb 16 20:19:49 2011] : (12) Altraminus: Sly Flourish (melee): (AWP)To-hit vs. AC [1d20(19) + 4 + 1 + 4] = 28 - Hit: [1d4(4) + 4 + 3] = 11 .
[Wed Feb 16 20:19:55 2011] : (12) Altraminus: [2d8(8,2)] = 10 Sneak attack
[Wed Feb 16 20:20:00 2011] : (12) Altraminus: Done
[Wed Feb 16 20:20:03 2011] : (11) Mordecai: ooc ouch!
[Wed Feb 16 20:20:08 2011] : (13) DM: Saving throw: [1d20(7)] = 7
[Wed Feb 16 20:20:35 2011] : (13) DM: The goblin turns and begins to flee up the corridor.
[Wed Feb 16 20:20:42 2011] : (13) DM: Mordecai?
[Wed Feb 16 20:21:02 2011] : (11) Mordecai: Gaze of Defiance: (AWP) Wisdom vs. Will [1d20(20) + 6] = 26 (range 5)
Hit: Critical... [8 + 5 + 1d6(5)] = 18 psychic damage and allies gain a +1 power bonus to attacks vs the target until the end of my next turn. Increase to +3 if they attack me before then.

[Wed Feb 16 20:21:13 2011] : (11) Mordecai: Done
[Wed Feb 16 20:21:15 2011] : (11) Mordecai: ooc err
[Wed Feb 16 20:21:28 2011] : (11) Mordecai: ooc a little overkill with the crit?
[Wed Feb 16 20:21:35 2011] : (14) Kava: ooc LOL
[Wed Feb 16 20:22:02 2011] : (13) DM: The fleeing goblin is killed.
[Wed Feb 16 20:22:02 2011] : (12) Altraminus: ooc I think we killed them...
[Wed Feb 16 20:22:09 2011] : (13) DM: Kava?
[Wed Feb 16 20:22:24 2011] : (11) Mordecai: ooc right cheers David, good luck with the interview ;-)
[Wed Feb 16 20:22:31 2011] : (13) DM: ooc not over yet
[Wed Feb 16 20:22:31 2011] : (10) Donessh: ooc lol
[Wed Feb 16 20:22:40 2011] : (14) Kava: Kava moves forward to search for prey
[Wed Feb 16 20:22:48 2011] : (10) Donessh: "Drag the bodies into the store"
[Wed Feb 16 20:22:59 2011] : (13) DM: ooc can ready an attack
[Wed Feb 16 20:23:11 2011] : (12) Altraminus: Al ducsk back into cover
[Wed Feb 16 20:23:19 2011] : (14) Kava: ooc She will do that, yeah
[Wed Feb 16 20:23:19 2011] : (13) DM: ooc not your turn, Al
[Wed Feb 16 20:23:21 2011] : (12) Altraminus: ooc argh, still in initiative
[Wed Feb 16 20:23:29 2011] : (12) Altraminus: ooc d'oh!
[Wed Feb 16 20:23:56 2011] : (14) Kava: ooc Have not moved either, just standing poised to attack
[Wed Feb 16 20:24:04 2011] : (13) DM: Something slithers out of the storeroom, perhaps attracted by the smell of blood.
[Wed Feb 16 20:24:51 2011] : (14) Kava: ooc So that was Initiative #5 the DM rolled
[Wed Feb 16 20:25:36 2011] : (13) Grey Ooze: A 3 ft blob of greyish clear jelly creeps towards Altraminus before accerating into a charge. The smell around the creature is overpowering (-2 to attack to all within 2 squares)
[Wed Feb 16 20:25:48 2011] : (13) Grey Ooze: Bone Melt: [1d20(9) + 5] = 14 vs Reflex; Damage: [1d6(6) + 5] = 11 acid and cumulative -2 penalty to fortitude (save ends)
[Wed Feb 16 20:25:54 2011] : (13) Grey Ooze: miss
[Wed Feb 16 20:26:06 2011] : (12) Altraminus: Al dodges by the skin of his teeth
[Wed Feb 16 20:26:14 2011] : (13) DM: Kava? Your readied attack
[Wed Feb 16 20:26:34 2011] : (14) Kava: Kava throws at it
[Wed Feb 16 20:26:35 2011] : (13) DM: You can just about see it (partial cover)
[Wed Feb 16 20:26:36 2011] : (14) Kava: Acid Orb: (AWP) Charisma vs. Reflex. Ranged 20. [1d20(12) + 7] = 19, Damage: [1d10(6) + 8] = 14 HP.
[Wed Feb 16 20:26:39 2011] : (11) Mordecai: ooc knowledge roll?
[Wed Feb 16 20:26:51 2011] : (13) DM: Nature
[Wed Feb 16 20:26:54 2011] : (11) Mordecai: Nature: [1d20(7) + 5] = 12
[Wed Feb 16 20:26:55 2011] : (14) Kava: Nature: [1d20(7) + 1] = 8
[Wed Feb 16 20:27:14 2011] : (10) Donessh: Nature: [1d20(1) + 2] = 3
[Wed Feb 16 20:27:16 2011] : (14) Kava: Done
[Wed Feb 16 20:27:19 2011] : (12) Altraminus: Nature: [1d20(9) + 0 + 1] = 10
[Wed Feb 16 20:27:27 2011] : (10) Donessh: ooc I'm king of the rolls tonight!
[Wed Feb 16 20:27:28 2011] : (11) Mordecai: ooc we suck
[Wed Feb 16 20:27:31 2011] : (14) Kava: ooc All nature fans, us, aren't we?
[Wed Feb 16 20:27:42 2011] : (13) DM: A hit but the creature isn't as injured as you expected.
[Wed Feb 16 20:27:57 2011] : (14) Kava: "Hmm"
[Wed Feb 16 20:27:58 2011] : (13) DM: Donessh?
[Wed Feb 16 20:28:33 2011] : (10) Donessh: Donessh circles around a little
[Wed Feb 16 20:28:47 2011] : (10) Donessh: Divine Challenge: (AWP) Minor Burst 5. Effect: Target is Marked: -2 to attack other than me.
Also: [3 + 3] = 6 Radiant damage on first attack not including me before my next turn

[Wed Feb 16 20:28:52 2011] : (10) Donessh: Holy Strike: (AWP) To-hit vs. AC [1d20(1) + 7] = 8 - Hit: [1d10(5) + 3] = 8 radiant damage. +2 if target is marked
[Wed Feb 16 20:29:02 2011] : (10) Donessh: Done
[Wed Feb 16 20:29:03 2011] : (13) DM: Miss
[Wed Feb 16 20:29:06 2011] : (13) DM: Altraminus?
[Wed Feb 16 20:29:26 2011] : (12) Altraminus: Al steps to the side a little, slashing at the ooze-thing
[Wed Feb 16 20:29:31 2011] : (12) Altraminus: Sly Flourish (melee): (AWP)To-hit vs. AC [1d20(1) + 4 + 1 + 4] = 10 - Hit: [1d4(2) + 4 + 3] = 9 .
[Wed Feb 16 20:29:39 2011] : (12) Altraminus: ooc That's a miss
[Wed Feb 16 20:29:40 2011] : (12) Altraminus: Done
[Wed Feb 16 20:29:40 2011] : (13) DM: Miss
[Wed Feb 16 20:29:44 2011] : (13) DM: Mordecai?
[Wed Feb 16 20:30:06 2011] : (11) Mordecai: Saving Throw: [1d20(11)] = 11
[Wed Feb 16 20:30:07 2011] : (11) Mordecai: Saving Throw: [1d20(17)] = 17
[Wed Feb 16 20:30:11 2011] : (11) Mordecai: ooc bah
[Wed Feb 16 20:30:33 2011] : (11) Mordecai: Mordecai stays where he is, and points his symbol at the oozing beast
[Wed Feb 16 20:30:38 2011] : (11) Mordecai: Sacred Flame: (AWP) Wisdom vs. Reflex [1d20(9) + 6] = 15 (Range 5)
Hit: [1d6(3) + 5] = 8 radiant damage and one ally I can see chooses either +3 temporary HPs or to make a saving throw.

[Wed Feb 16 20:31:19 2011] : (11) Mordecai: Finishing his flurish by waving at Donessh (+3 temp HP)
[Wed Feb 16 20:31:23 2011] : (11) Mordecai: Done
[Wed Feb 16 20:31:26 2011] : (13) DM: The ooze bubbles from the searing heat.
[Wed Feb 16 20:31:39 2011] : (13) DM: Kava?
[Wed Feb 16 20:31:42 2011] : (14) Kava: Kava moves past Mordecai and tries another kind of damage on the creature
[Wed Feb 16 20:31:49 2011] : (14) Kava: Dragon Breath Lightning (1): (EP) Strength +1 vs. Reflex. Close blast 3. [1d20(9) + 9] = 18, Damage: [1d6(3) + 1] = 4 HP. My Dragon Breath targets only enemies in the area; allies in area gain +1 to attack rolls.
[Wed Feb 16 20:32:00 2011] : (14) Kava: Done
[Wed Feb 16 20:32:03 2011] : (13) DM: Hit
[Wed Feb 16 20:32:29 2011] : (13) Grey Ooze: The ooze attacks Donessh
[Wed Feb 16 20:32:32 2011] : (13) Grey Ooze: Bone Melt: [1d20(4) + 5] = 9 vs Reflex; Damage: [1d6(4) + 5] = 9 acid and cumulative -2 penalty to fortitude (save ends)
[Wed Feb 16 20:32:37 2011] : (13) Grey Ooze: And misses
[Wed Feb 16 20:32:42 2011] : (13) DM: Donessh?
[Wed Feb 16 20:33:04 2011] : (10) Donessh: Donessh returns the favour
[Wed Feb 16 20:33:11 2011] : (10) Donessh: Divine Strength: (EP) Minor Personal: Add 3 as extra damage on next attack
[Wed Feb 16 20:33:13 2011] : (10) Donessh: Holy Strike: (AWP) To-hit vs. AC [1d20(16) + 7] = 23 - Hit: [1d10(5) + 3] = 8 radiant damage. +2 if target is marked
[Wed Feb 16 20:33:39 2011] : (10) Donessh: Done
[Wed Feb 16 20:33:42 2011] : (13) DM: A solid, squelching hit.
[Wed Feb 16 20:33:55 2011] : (11) Mordecai: Symbol of Hope: (DP; Immediate Reaction; Item). Trigger: I or an ally within 5 squares is hit by an effect with a save. Effect: Gain +5 power bonus to saves vs. the effect
[Wed Feb 16 20:34:05 2011] : (13) DM: Saving throw: [1d20(7)] = 7
[Wed Feb 16 20:34:17 2011] : (13) DM: The ooze begins to retreat.
[Wed Feb 16 20:34:28 2011] : (13) DM: Altraminus?
[Wed Feb 16 20:34:44 2011] : (12) Altraminus: Al takes exception to the ooze's smell, and continues slashing at it.
[Wed Feb 16 20:34:46 2011] : (12) Altraminus: Sly Flourish (melee): (AWP)To-hit vs. AC [1d20(16) + 4 + 1 + 4] = 25 - Hit: [1d4(4) + 4 + 3] = 11 .
[Wed Feb 16 20:34:53 2011] : (12) Altraminus: [2d8(4,2)] = 6
[Wed Feb 16 20:34:57 2011] : (12) Altraminus: Done
[Wed Feb 16 20:34:59 2011] : (11) Mordecai: ooc take back my save thing, never saw it missed ;-)
[Wed Feb 16 20:35:13 2011] : ** (11) Mordecai found the F2 macro key **
[Wed Feb 16 20:35:16 2011] : (10) Donessh: ooc was wondering. Thought it was a mis-click
[Wed Feb 16 20:36:20 2011] : (13) DM: The ooze's membrane ruptures and stinking fluids splatter over Donessh and Altraminus.
[Wed Feb 16 20:36:27 2011] : (12) Altraminus: "Yuck!"
[Wed Feb 16 20:36:41 2011] : (10) Donessh: "I need a bath"
[Wed Feb 16 20:36:42 2011] : (12) Altraminus: "Any more slime-beasts? Not keen on that."
[Wed Feb 16 20:37:09 2011] : (13) DM: Its safe for now.
[Wed Feb 16 20:37:18 2011] : (12) Altraminus: ooc /me presses the quicksave button to see if there are hostiles nearby
[Wed Feb 16 20:37:23 2011] : (10) Donessh: ooc lol
[Wed Feb 16 20:37:32 2011] : (13) DM: ooc that went a little quicker than anticipated.
[Wed Feb 16 20:37:34 2011] : (14) Kava: "Better have a bath as soon as possible"
[Wed Feb 16 20:37:43 2011] : (10) Donessh: "Get these bodies into the store and search them"
[Wed Feb 16 20:37:49 2011] : (12) Altraminus: ooc lol
[Wed Feb 16 20:37:56 2011] : (11) Mordecai: ooc any more coming?
[Wed Feb 16 20:37:57 2011] : (12) Altraminus: ooc that's what happens when we get the drop on them!
[Wed Feb 16 20:37:58 2011] : (14) Kava: "I'm not touching that!"
[Wed Feb 16 20:38:09 2011] : (12) Altraminus: "Can we use this stuff?"
[Wed Feb 16 20:38:19 2011] : (14) Kava: Kava avoids the puddle as she starts moving bodies
[Wed Feb 16 20:38:26 2011] : (13) DM: ooc collect the slime as a weapon? Sure.
[Wed Feb 16 20:38:39 2011] : (12) Altraminus: ooc is it going to be of any use at all?
[Wed Feb 16 20:38:57 2011] : (13) DM: ooc yes
[Wed Feb 16 20:38:58 2011] : (12) Altraminus: "Right. Any spare waterskins in these store cupboards?"
[Wed Feb 16 20:40:02 2011] : (10) Donessh: Donessh has a look
[Wed Feb 16 20:40:07 2011] : (13) DM: In the stores there are some empty waterskins and some small glass vials, bottles of what might be beer (although do you dare try anything brewed by goblins?).
[Wed Feb 16 20:40:09 2011] : (11) Mordecai: ooc I just realised - I'm not here next week. I'll be in a cottage in the Lakes for the mid-week
[Wed Feb 16 20:40:30 2011] : (14) Kava: ooc Update the Wiki!
[Wed Feb 16 20:40:46 2011] : (14) Kava: "Glass might be better than leather"
[Wed Feb 16 20:41:18 2011] : (11) Mordecai: ooc I did.
[Wed Feb 16 20:41:23 2011] : (13) DM: ooc gah. I'll have to do the end boss without you I'm afraid as I don't think I can come up with filler for another two weeks.
[Wed Feb 16 20:41:26 2011] : (12) Altraminus: "Well, let's bottle this stuff up. How much will we need?"
[Wed Feb 16 20:41:33 2011] : (11) Mordecai: "I have 3 empty flaks"
[Wed Feb 16 20:41:40 2011] : (11) Mordecai: ooc flsaks
[Wed Feb 16 20:41:52 2011] : (11) Mordecai: ooc something like that anyway ;-)
[Wed Feb 16 20:41:52 2011] : (14) Kava: ooc or even flasks
[Wed Feb 16 20:42:00 2011] : (13) DM: You can collect enough to fill 6 flasks.
[Wed Feb 16 20:42:35 2011] : (12) Altraminus: "Well, here we go then."
[Wed Feb 16 20:43:09 2011] : (12) Altraminus: Al takes a start in the collecting efforts
[Wed Feb 16 20:43:21 2011] : (14) Kava: Kava still refuses to go even near the stuff
[Wed Feb 16 20:43:28 2011] : (10) Donessh: "Can't really get any more on us, can we?"
[Wed Feb 16 20:44:19 2011] : (11) Mordecai: "So this is a flask of acid then is it?"
[Wed Feb 16 20:44:50 2011] : (11) Mordecai: ooc sorry David - it totally slipped my mind
[Wed Feb 16 20:45:48 2011] : (13) DM: ooc the flask will cause a -2 penalty to fortitude (save ends)
[Wed Feb 16 20:45:58 2011] : (12) Altraminus: ooc cool :)
[Wed Feb 16 20:46:04 2011] : (13) DM: ooc when it breaks or is opened.
[Wed Feb 16 20:46:05 2011] : (12) Altraminus: ooc better not drink it then ;-)
[Wed Feb 16 20:46:15 2011] : (11) Mordecai: "I'm not much use at throwing things"
[Wed Feb 16 20:46:22 2011] : (11) Mordecai: ooc standard action?
[Wed Feb 16 20:47:02 2011] : (13) DM: Those searching the goblins find a potion of healing and a purse with a collection of coins totalling 40 gp.
[Wed Feb 16 20:47:22 2011] : (13) DM: ooc minor action, doesn't need careful aim.
[Wed Feb 16 20:49:58 2011] : (14) Kava: "Anyone need resting up before we enter the big room?"
[Wed Feb 16 20:50:03 2011] : (12) Altraminus: "Hmm. Well, who thinks our attack on the big room should involve a few of these?"
[Wed Feb 16 20:50:15 2011] : (10) Donessh: "Definately"
[Wed Feb 16 20:50:19 2011] : (12) Altraminus: "I'd like a bit of a breather, to be honest."
[Wed Feb 16 20:50:28 2011] : (10) Donessh: "I'm fine Kava"
[Wed Feb 16 20:50:44 2011] : (11) Mordecai: "I would be OK for one more fight I think"
[Wed Feb 16 20:53:48 2011] : (14) Kava: "Are we still throwing that crystal in?"
[Wed Feb 16 20:55:11 2011] : (11) Mordecai: "I guess so"
[Wed Feb 16 20:55:30 2011] : (11) Mordecai: "Along with a few flasks of this stuff maybe?"
[Wed Feb 16 20:55:48 2011] : (12) Altraminus: "Yes, if we throw one each we should get things off to a good start!"
[Wed Feb 16 20:55:48 2011] : (10) Donessh: "The more the merrier"
[Wed Feb 16 20:56:28 2011] : (13) DM: ooc does anyone do vs fortitude attacks?
[Wed Feb 16 20:56:42 2011] : (11) Mordecai: ooc nope ;-)
[Wed Feb 16 20:56:42 2011] : (12) Altraminus: ooc not me
[Wed Feb 16 20:57:02 2011] : (14) Kava: ooc Not me
[Wed Feb 16 20:57:18 2011] : (10) Donessh: ooc nope
[Wed Feb 16 20:57:21 2011] : (14) Kava: ooc Hold on, Storm Walk is against Fort
[Wed Feb 16 20:57:37 2011] : (13) DM: ooc not completely useless then ;)
[Wed Feb 16 20:57:46 2011] : (14) Kava: ooc :-P
[Wed Feb 16 20:58:03 2011] : (13) DM: GAME END