Contents / PnP Stuff / Logs /

[Wed Feb 9 19:53:14 2011] : (5) DM: GAME START
[Wed Feb 9 19:53:50 2011] : (5) DM: You're questioning the captured goblin when she suddenly screams in terror, are looks at something behind you.
[Wed Feb 9 19:54:09 2011] : (7) Kava: Kava looks back
[Wed Feb 9 19:54:17 2011] : (5) DM: Rising out of the chasm are 5 horrific creature, all writhing tentacles.
[Wed Feb 9 19:54:26 2011] : (5) DM: ooc Dungeoneering
[Wed Feb 9 19:54:28 2011] : (9) Altraminus: Initiative: [1d20(16) + 1 + 4] = 21
[Wed Feb 9 19:54:34 2011] : (9) Altraminus: Dungeoneering: [1d20(16) + 0 + 1] = 17
[Wed Feb 9 19:54:34 2011] : (7) Kava: Dungeoneering: [1d20(15) + 0] = 15
[Wed Feb 9 19:54:49 2011] : (5) DM: Also initiative
[Wed Feb 9 19:54:54 2011] : (7) Kava: Initiative: [1d20(9) + 0] = 9
[Wed Feb 9 19:54:57 2011] : (5) DM: Initiative: [1d20(7) + 1] = 8
[Wed Feb 9 19:54:59 2011] : (5) DM: Initiative: [1d20(10) + 2] = 12
[Wed Feb 9 19:55:01 2011] : (5) DM: Initiative: [1d20(7) + 1] = 8
[Wed Feb 9 19:55:06 2011] : (6) Filica: Initiative: [1d20(7) + 3 + 2] = 12
[Wed Feb 9 19:55:58 2011] : (8) Mordecai: Dungeoneering: [1d20(10) + 4] = 14
[Wed Feb 9 19:56:01 2011] : (8) Mordecai: Initiative: [1d20(20) + 6] = 26 - Battle Intuition
[Wed Feb 9 19:56:18 2011] : (6) Filica: Dungeoneering: [1d20(9) + 2 + 0 + 5] = 16
[Wed Feb 9 19:56:50 2011] : (6) Filica: ooc brb, loo for kids
[Wed Feb 9 19:57:02 2011] : (5) DM: Altraminus knows about them. They are fell taints that originate from the a distant plane. They are relatively weak predators that slip through weak points in the planar boundaries, seemingly finding them through instinct.
[Wed Feb 9 19:57:52 2011] : (5) DM: When they cross into another plane they act as beacons for more deadly beings from their home plane. Their presence alone thins the barrier between the planes.
[Wed Feb 9 19:58:25 2011] : (5) DM: The are insubstatial (take half damage) and vulnerable to psychic damage.
[Wed Feb 9 19:58:42 2011] : (9) Altraminus: "Take them down fast! There'll be worse to follow. Use mind-magic if you have it."
[Wed Feb 9 19:58:42 2011] : (7) Kava: ooc Sounds bloody dangerous, like if we're in Buffy or something
[Wed Feb 9 19:58:56 2011] : (8) Mordecai: "Thanks Al, I can help with that"
[Wed Feb 9 19:59:21 2011] : (6) Filica: "I can't, oh my!"
[Wed Feb 9 19:59:30 2011] : (7) Kava: "Can I damage them with my magic?"
[Wed Feb 9 19:59:54 2011] : (9) Altraminus: "Yes, at least a bit."
[Wed Feb 9 20:00:10 2011] : (7) Kava: "It'll have to do then"
[Wed Feb 9 20:00:18 2011] : (9) Altraminus: ooc "They're taking the hobbits to Isengard!"
[Wed Feb 9 20:01:02 2011] : (5) DM: Mordecai?
[Wed Feb 9 20:01:39 2011] : (8) Mordecai: Mordecai moves forwards and raises his symbol at A
[Wed Feb 9 20:01:47 2011] : (8) Mordecai: Gaze of Defiance: (AWP) Wisdom vs. Will [1d20(15) + 5] = 20 (range 5)
Hit: [1d8(6) + 5] = 11 psychic damage and allies gain a +1 power bonus to attacks vs the target until the end of my next turn. Increase to +3 if they attack me before then.

[Wed Feb 9 20:01:59 2011] : (8) Mordecai: Done
[Wed Feb 9 20:02:42 2011] : (5) DM: ooc A, B and C are lashers that directly attach with their tentacles, P strikes at range with a psychic attack, and E uses several different pyschic attacks.
[Wed Feb 9 20:04:19 2011] : (5) DM: Altraminus?
[Wed Feb 9 20:04:29 2011] : (9) Altraminus: ooc do I have combat advantage? (surprise round)
[Wed Feb 9 20:04:51 2011] : (5) DM: ooc not sure so I'll say yes.
[Wed Feb 9 20:05:13 2011] : (9) Altraminus: Sly Flourish (ranged): (AWP)To-hit vs. AC [1d20(20) + 4 + 1 + 3] = 28 - Hit: [1d6(6) + 4 + 3] = 13 .
[Wed Feb 9 20:05:24 2011] : (9) Altraminus: Sneak attack damage: [2d8(8,1)] = 9
[Wed Feb 9 20:05:29 2011] : (9) Altraminus: (On A)
[Wed Feb 9 20:05:56 2011] : (5) DM: A hit
[Wed Feb 9 20:06:00 2011] : (5) DM: Saving throw: [1d20(11)] = 11
[Wed Feb 9 20:06:08 2011] : (5) DM: ooc done?
[Wed Feb 9 20:06:11 2011] : (9) Altraminus: done
[Wed Feb 9 20:06:16 2011] : (5) DM: Filica?
[Wed Feb 9 20:06:19 2011] : (9) Altraminus: ooc I keep forgetting to say "done"
[Wed Feb 9 20:06:31 2011] : (6) Filica: Filica looks a bit scared
[Wed Feb 9 20:06:34 2011] : (7) Kava: ooc I think we all do occasionally
[Wed Feb 9 20:07:08 2011] : (6) Filica: Filica takes a few steps forward and nocks an arrow
[Wed Feb 9 20:07:22 2011] : (6) Filica: on P
[Wed Feb 9 20:07:30 2011] : (6) Filica: Twin Strike (bow): (AWP) - Shortbow (attack 1): [1d20(8) + 3] = 11 vs AC - Damage:[1d8(8)] = 8
Twin Strike (bow): (AWP) - Shortbow (attack 2): [1d20(2) + 3] = 5 vs AC - Damage:[1d8(1)] = 1
if target is quarry add [1d6(2)] = 2 damage to one attack

[Wed Feb 9 20:07:36 2011] : (6) Filica: done.
[Wed Feb 9 20:07:44 2011] : (5) DM: Miss
[Wed Feb 9 20:08:17 2011] : (5) Pulsar: The fell taint pulsar attacks Mordecai
[Wed Feb 9 20:08:23 2011] : (5) Pulsar: Tendril Pulse: Ranged 10; [1d20(13) + 6] = 19 vs Will Damage: [1d4(2) + 5] = 7 pyschic and dazed until end of thought eater's turn
[Wed Feb 9 20:08:55 2011] : (5) DM: The attack on your mind leaves you briefly dazed.
[Wed Feb 9 20:08:58 2011] : (5) DM: Kava?
[Wed Feb 9 20:09:01 2011] : (8) Mordecai: Mordecai looks dazed, and holds his head in pain
[Wed Feb 9 20:09:17 2011] : (7) Kava: Kava also attacks A
[Wed Feb 9 20:09:20 2011] : (7) Kava: Acid Orb: (AWP) Charisma vs. Reflex. Ranged 20. [1d20(9) + 4] = 13, Damage: [1d10(9) + 8] = 17 HP. I hurl a globe of acid at a distant enemy.
[Wed Feb 9 20:09:36 2011] : (7) Kava: ooc + 3 to attack, since Mordecai got attacked
[Wed Feb 9 20:09:40 2011] : (7) Kava: Done
[Wed Feb 9 20:09:58 2011] : (5) DM: The creature shreds and fades to nothingness.
[Wed Feb 9 20:10:16 2011] : (8) Mordecai: ooc now here's the reason I hate finishing a game directly at the end of a fight - I haven't healed up after the last one
[Wed Feb 9 20:10:37 2011] : (6) Filica: ooc we did heal, said the DM
[Wed Feb 9 20:10:38 2011] : (5) DM: ooc everyone was healed up.
[Wed Feb 9 20:11:09 2011] : (8) Mordecai: ooc but my power is variable so the number of surgeds used would be dependent
[Wed Feb 9 20:11:12 2011] : (6) Filica: ooc Dave, would it be ok if you stated after an attack who was hit and for how much? When there are multiple attacks, I tend to miss that
[Wed Feb 9 20:11:39 2011] : (5) Thought Eater: ooc I'll try and remember.
[Wed Feb 9 20:11:51 2011] : (5) Thought Eater: ooc if you remember my name is David ;)
[Wed Feb 9 20:11:58 2011] : (6) Filica: ooc oups
[Wed Feb 9 20:12:01 2011] : (6) Filica: ooc I shall :)
[Wed Feb 9 20:12:11 2011] : (8) Mordecai: HP Status: 17 out of 24 || Surge Status: 4 out of 8
[Wed Feb 9 20:12:28 2011] : (5) Thought Eater: The thought easter blasts the three people in front of it.
[Wed Feb 9 20:12:41 2011] : (5) Thought Eater: Thought Fog: Close Blast 5; [1d20(14) + 5] = 19 vs Will; slowed (save ends); immobilized if save failed (save ends)Damage: [2d4(3,2) + 1] = 6 pyschic
[Wed Feb 9 20:12:42 2011] : (5) Thought Eater: Thought Fog: Close Blast 5; [1d20(15) + 5] = 20 vs Will; slowed (save ends); immobilized if save failed (save ends)Damage: [2d4(4,3) + 1] = 8 pyschic
[Wed Feb 9 20:12:42 2011] : (5) Thought Eater: Thought Fog: Close Blast 5; [1d20(11) + 5] = 16 vs Will; slowed (save ends); immobilized if save failed (save ends)Damage: [2d4(4,1) + 1] = 6 pyschic
[Wed Feb 9 20:12:51 2011] : (9) Altraminus: ooc mmm, Thai Chicken Soup
[Wed Feb 9 20:13:26 2011] : (5) Thought Eater: Mordecai, Altraminus and Filica are slowed (speed is now 2).
[Wed Feb 9 20:13:33 2011] : (8) Mordecai: ooc speed 2, one action only - check
[Wed Feb 9 20:13:50 2011] : (6) Filica: ooc one action?
[Wed Feb 9 20:13:55 2011] : (5) Lasher: ooc slow doesn't affect actions.
[Wed Feb 9 20:13:57 2011] : (8) Mordecai: ooc dazed too
[Wed Feb 9 20:13:58 2011] : (6) Filica: ooc either move or attack?
[Wed Feb 9 20:14:18 2011] : (5) Lasher: The lashers advance on Mordecai and Altraminus
[Wed Feb 9 20:14:26 2011] : (8) Mordecai: HP Status: 11 out of 24 || Surge Status: 4 out of 8
[Wed Feb 9 20:15:18 2011] : (5) Lasher: Tendril Caress: [1d20(1) + 5] = 6 vs Ref. Damage: [1d4(3) + 4] = 7 pyschic
[Wed Feb 9 20:15:18 2011] : (6) Filica: ooc what's psychich damage?
[Wed Feb 9 20:15:19 2011] : (5) Lasher: Tendril Caress: [1d20(17) + 5] = 22 vs Ref. Damage: [1d4(1) + 4] = 5 pyschic
[Wed Feb 9 20:15:21 2011] : (5) Lasher: Tendril Caress: [1d20(1) + 5] = 6 vs Ref. Damage: [1d4(4) + 4] = 8 pyschic
[Wed Feb 9 20:15:52 2011] : (5) Lasher: Altraminus is hit, the tentacles searing his mind. 5 damage.
[Wed Feb 9 20:15:56 2011] : (5) DM: Mordecai?
[Wed Feb 9 20:16:36 2011] : (8) Mordecai: Divine Glow: (EP). Wisdom vs. Reflex [1d20(20) + 5] = 25 (Close blast 3)
Hit: Critical... [8 + 5 + 1d6(3)] = 16 radiant damage.
Effect: All allies in blast gain a +2 power bonus to attack rolls until end of my next turn.

[Wed Feb 9 20:16:51 2011] : (5) DM: ooc psychic damage is just a different type like fire or acid. It only matters if you have resistances or vulnerabilities.
[Wed Feb 9 20:16:54 2011] : (8) Mordecai: Divine Glow: (EP). Wisdom vs. Reflex [1d20(18) + 5] = 23 (Close blast 3)
Hit: [1d8(5) + 5] = 10 radiant damage.

[Wed Feb 9 20:17:00 2011] : (8) Mordecai: Divine Glow: (EP). Wisdom vs. Reflex [1d20(4) + 5] = 9 (Close blast 3)
Hit: [1d8(6) + 5] = 11 radiant damage.

[Wed Feb 9 20:17:25 2011] : (8) Mordecai: ooc no allies in blast unfortunately
[Wed Feb 9 20:17:28 2011] : (8) Mordecai: Done
[Wed Feb 9 20:17:35 2011] : (5) DM: Mordecai blasts the two lashers but the thought eater is too nimble.
[Wed Feb 9 20:17:51 2011] : (5) DM: Altraminus?
[Wed Feb 9 20:18:20 2011] : (9) Altraminus: Al, seeing a crowd of enemies before him, throws a flurry of shuriken.
[Wed Feb 9 20:18:25 2011] : (9) Altraminus: Blinding Barrage: (DP) Dex vs. AC [1d20(8) + 8] = 16 - Hit: [2d6(4,5) + 4] = 13 damage Target is blinded until the end of my next turn (all visible foes in close blast 3).
Miss: half damage.

[Wed Feb 9 20:18:27 2011] : (9) Altraminus: Blinding Barrage: (DP) Dex vs. AC [1d20(2) + 8] = 10 - Hit: [2d6(2,3) + 4] = 9 damage Target is blinded until the end of my next turn (all visible foes in close blast 3).
Miss: half damage.

[Wed Feb 9 20:18:27 2011] : (9) Altraminus: Blinding Barrage: (DP) Dex vs. AC [1d20(16) + 8] = 24 - Hit: [2d6(1,5) + 4] = 10 damage Target is blinded until the end of my next turn (all visible foes in close blast 3).
Miss: half damage.

[Wed Feb 9 20:18:46 2011] : (9) Altraminus: Al attempts to throw off the slowness.
[Wed Feb 9 20:18:49 2011] : (5) DM: Two hits.
[Wed Feb 9 20:18:49 2011] : (9) Altraminus: Saving Throw: [1d20(9)] = 9 (+5 against fear)
[Wed Feb 9 20:18:49 2011] : (8) Mordecai: ooc I need to save
[Wed Feb 9 20:18:53 2011] : (8) Mordecai: [1d20(6)] = 6
[Wed Feb 9 20:18:54 2011] : (9) Altraminus: ooc done
[Wed Feb 9 20:19:02 2011] : (5) DM: Saving throw: [1d20(3)] = 3
[Wed Feb 9 20:19:18 2011] : (5) DM: One of the lashers flees into its home plane.
[Wed Feb 9 20:19:56 2011] : (5) DM: Filica?
[Wed Feb 9 20:20:23 2011] : (6) Filica: ooc I never know to save before or after my turn
[Wed Feb 9 20:20:32 2011] : (5) DM: ooc at the end
[Wed Feb 9 20:20:44 2011] : (6) Filica: Filica feels heavy but still manages to nock an arrow
[Wed Feb 9 20:20:47 2011] : (6) Filica: Twin Strike (swords): (AWP) - Attack 1:Longsword: [1d20(1) + 2] = 3 vs AC - Damage:[1d8(2)] = 2
Attack:2 Shortsword: [1d20(18) + 2] = 20 vs AC - Damage:[1d6(2)] = 2
if target is quarry add [1d6(2)] = 2 damage to one attack

[Wed Feb 9 20:20:51 2011] : (6) Filica: on P
[Wed Feb 9 20:20:58 2011] : (6) Filica: quarry
[Wed Feb 9 20:21:00 2011] : (6) Filica: done.
[Wed Feb 9 20:21:03 2011] : (8) Mordecai: ooc D'oh been wondering what was wrong with CUPS, and why I couldn't print from my Windoze VM. Looked at all sorts of settings until I saw that it was turned off!
[Wed Feb 9 20:21:38 2011] : (6) Filica: Saving throw: [1d20(4)] = 4
[Wed Feb 9 20:21:46 2011] : (5) DM: One hit and immobilized.
[Wed Feb 9 20:21:48 2011] : (6) Filica: ooc now really done.
[Wed Feb 9 20:21:55 2011] : (7) Kava: ooc Nocking an arrow ant then swinging a sword?
[Wed Feb 9 20:21:57 2011] : (6) Filica: ooc I can't do shit?
[Wed Feb 9 20:22:04 2011] : (6) Filica: Ohhhhhhhh
[Wed Feb 9 20:22:06 2011] : (6) Filica: ooc wait
[Wed Feb 9 20:22:16 2011] : (6) Filica: ooc I got the wrong line
[Wed Feb 9 20:22:22 2011] : (6) Filica: Twin Strike (bow): (AWP) - Shortbow (attack 1): [1d20(11) + 3] = 14 vs AC - Damage:[1d8(6)] = 6
Twin Strike (bow): (AWP) - Shortbow (attack 2): [1d20(5) + 3] = 8 vs AC - Damage:[1d8(8)] = 8
if target is quarry add [1d6(1)] = 1 damage to one attack

[Wed Feb 9 20:22:40 2011] : (6) Filica: ooc if you feel like taking the dice from before ;)
[Wed Feb 9 20:23:22 2011] : (5) Pulsar: The pulsar attacks the three tasty, fleshy creatures it sees in front of it.
[Wed Feb 9 20:23:22 2011] : (6) Filica: ooc sorry for the mix up
[Wed Feb 9 20:23:27 2011] : (5) Pulsar: Tendril Flurry: Ranged 10; [1d20(11) + 4] = 15 vs Ref.; Damage: [1d4(1) + 1] = 2 psychic
[Wed Feb 9 20:23:28 2011] : (5) Pulsar: Tendril Flurry: Ranged 10; [1d20(13) + 4] = 17 vs Ref.; Damage: [1d4(1) + 1] = 2 psychic
[Wed Feb 9 20:23:28 2011] : (5) Pulsar: Tendril Flurry: Ranged 10; [1d20(16) + 4] = 20 vs Ref.; Damage: [1d4(3) + 1] = 4 psychic
[Wed Feb 9 20:24:10 2011] : (5) Pulsar: Mordecai: [2 + 1d4(3)] = 5 damage, Altraminus: 2 damage,
[Wed Feb 9 20:24:26 2011] : (5) Pulsar: Mordecai: [2 + 1d4(1)] = 3 damage, Altraminus: [2 + 1d4(3)] = 5 damage, Filica [4 + 1d4(2)] = 6 damage
[Wed Feb 9 20:24:50 2011] : (5) Pulsar: ooc last line only.
[Wed Feb 9 20:24:54 2011] : (5) DM: Kava?
[Wed Feb 9 20:25:00 2011] : (7) Kava: Kava moves closer and attacks the thought eater
[Wed Feb 9 20:25:06 2011] : (7) Kava: Acid Orb: (AWP) Charisma vs. Reflex. Ranged 20. [1d20(16) + 4] = 20, Damage: [1d10(5) + 8] = 13 HP. I hurl a globe of acid at a distant enemy.
[Wed Feb 9 20:25:14 2011] : (7) Kava: Done
[Wed Feb 9 20:25:24 2011] : (5) DM: A hit
[Wed Feb 9 20:25:27 2011] : (8) Mordecai: HP Status: 8 out of 24 || Surge Status: 4 out of 8
[Wed Feb 9 20:25:31 2011] : ** (9) Altraminus is definitely wounded now **
[Wed Feb 9 20:25:32 2011] : (9) Altraminus: HP Status: 10 out of 28 || Surge Status: 6 out of 6
[Wed Feb 9 20:26:00 2011] : (6) Filica: HP & surges status: Healing Surges: 7 out of 7- HP: 12 out of 24
[Wed Feb 9 20:26:08 2011] : (5) Thought Eater: The thought easter moves forwards and blindly lashes out with its tentacles.
[Wed Feb 9 20:26:18 2011] : (5) Thought Eater: Tendril Caress: [1d20(13) + 6] = 19 vs Reflex; Damage: [1d6(2) + 5] = 7 pyschic
[Wed Feb 9 20:26:57 2011] : (5) Thought Eater: Mordecai 7 damage.
[Wed Feb 9 20:27:10 2011] : (8) Mordecai: HP Status: 1 out of 24 || Surge Status: 4 out of 8
[Wed Feb 9 20:27:12 2011] : (5) Lasher: The remaining lasher attacjs Altraminus
[Wed Feb 9 20:27:19 2011] : (5) Lasher: Tendrils of Stasis: [1d20(9) + 5] = 14 vs Will Damage: [1d4(3) + 4] = 7 pyschic and immobilized until end of lasher's next turn
[Wed Feb 9 20:27:40 2011] : (5) Lasher: Altraminus: 7 damage and immobilized for 1 turn.
[Wed Feb 9 20:27:51 2011] : (5) DM: Mordecai?
[Wed Feb 9 20:27:53 2011] : (9) Altraminus: HP Status: 3 out of 28 || Surge Status: 6 out of 6
[Wed Feb 9 20:28:00 2011] : (9) Altraminus: ooc boo! I wanted to kill stuff!
[Wed Feb 9 20:28:19 2011] : (8) Mordecai: Mordecai takes a sort step Back
[Wed Feb 9 20:28:31 2011] : (8) Mordecai: Mordecai takes a short rest (recover encounter powers)
[Wed Feb 9 20:28:34 2011] : (8) Mordecai: Healing Word: (EP; minor) Special: can be used twice per encounter - Effect: The target can spend a healing surge and regain an additional [1d6(4) + 4] = 8 HP (on top of their surge value; Range 5)
[Wed Feb 9 20:28:51 2011] : (8) Mordecai: Mordecai prays for some healing for himself
[Wed Feb 9 20:29:15 2011] : (8) Mordecai: Gaze of Defiance: (AWP) Wisdom vs. Will [1d20(11) + 5] = 16 (range 5)
Hit: [1d8(2) + 5] = 7 psychic damage and allies gain a +1 power bonus to attacks vs the target until the end of my next turn. Increase to +3 if they attack me before then.

[Wed Feb 9 20:29:33 2011] : (8) Mordecai: Then uses his symbol on T
[Wed Feb 9 20:29:35 2011] : (8) Mordecai: Done
[Wed Feb 9 20:29:50 2011] : (8) Mordecai: ooc is this fight 3 or 4 of the day?
[Wed Feb 9 20:29:56 2011] : (5) DM: Saving throw: [1d20(6)] = 6
[Wed Feb 9 20:30:06 2011] : (8) Mordecai: ooc cave entrance, drwabridge, then this = 3?
[Wed Feb 9 20:30:10 2011] : (5) DM: Injured the thought eater fles the battle
[Wed Feb 9 20:30:21 2011] : (8) Mordecai: [1d20(10)] = 10
[Wed Feb 9 20:30:29 2011] : (5) DM: Saving throw: [1d20(6)] = 6
[Wed Feb 9 20:30:31 2011] : (5) DM: Saving throw: [1d20(18)] = 18
[Wed Feb 9 20:30:36 2011] : (8) Mordecai: Mordecai shakes off the slow effect
[Wed Feb 9 20:30:52 2011] : (5) DM: The pulsar panics and flees
[Wed Feb 9 20:30:54 2011] : (5) DM: Saving throw: [1d20(5)] = 5
[Wed Feb 9 20:31:12 2011] : (5) DM: The the lasher pops out of this plane as well.
[Wed Feb 9 20:31:28 2011] : (6) Filica: ooc ok, it's official, I love fleeing :D
[Wed Feb 9 20:31:38 2011] : (9) Altraminus: ooc :-)
[Wed Feb 9 20:31:40 2011] : (7) Kava: ooc LOL
[Wed Feb 9 20:31:46 2011] : (5) DM: ooc 105 XP each. *kerching*
[Wed Feb 9 20:31:56 2011] : (7) Kava: "Where did they all go?"
[Wed Feb 9 20:32:01 2011] : (8) Mordecai: ooc wooot
[Wed Feb 9 20:32:04 2011] : (5) DM: ooc btw, Bert is in Krakow.
[Wed Feb 9 20:32:15 2011] : (8) Mordecai: ooc and now my printer is on, I have a new char sheet ;-)
[Wed Feb 9 20:32:16 2011] : (6) Filica: ooc heh
[Wed Feb 9 20:32:30 2011] : (5) DM: ooc brb
[Wed Feb 9 20:32:30 2011] : (8) Mordecai: Mordecai helps 'minus out
[Wed Feb 9 20:32:32 2011] : (8) Mordecai: Healing Word: (EP; minor) Special: can be used twice per encounter - Effect: The target can spend a healing surge and regain an additional [1d6(4) + 4] = 8 HP (on top of their surge value; Range 5)
[Wed Feb 9 20:32:36 2011] : (6) Filica: ooc darn, now I *really* need to level up :/
[Wed Feb 9 20:33:05 2011] : (9) Altraminus: ooc what's surge value?
[Wed Feb 9 20:33:35 2011] : (8) Mordecai: ooc 1/4 of your HP
[Wed Feb 9 20:33:40 2011] : (9) Altraminus: ooc ta
[Wed Feb 9 20:33:47 2011] : (8) Mordecai: ooc it's the amount healed when you use second wind
[Wed Feb 9 20:34:08 2011] : (9) Altraminus: Al takes a quick breather
[Wed Feb 9 20:34:17 2011] : (9) Altraminus: "I could do without any more of those things!"
[Wed Feb 9 20:34:35 2011] : (5) DM: ooc those fleeing rules are pretty good. They're simple but they produce quite believable behaviour.
[Wed Feb 9 20:34:47 2011] : (8) Mordecai: HP Status: 15 out of 29 || Surge Status: 3 out of 8
[Wed Feb 9 20:35:12 2011] : (9) Altraminus: HP Status: 25 out of 28 || Surge Status: 4 out of 6
[Wed Feb 9 20:35:45 2011] : (7) Kava: ooc And it's nice to not have to fight to the bitter end each and every time
[Wed Feb 9 20:35:50 2011] : (9) Altraminus: ooc too true!
[Wed Feb 9 20:39:08 2011] : (8) Mordecai: Morecai catches his breath for 5 minutes before helping out Kava and Filica
[Wed Feb 9 20:39:16 2011] : (8) Mordecai: "Does anyone else need healing?"
[Wed Feb 9 20:39:39 2011] : (6) Filica: "I do"
[Wed Feb 9 20:39:46 2011] : (7) Kava: "Not me, thank you"
[Wed Feb 9 20:40:13 2011] : (8) Mordecai: Mordecai takes a short rest (recover encounter powers)
[Wed Feb 9 20:40:14 2011] : (6) Filica: ooc never mind
[Wed Feb 9 20:40:16 2011] : (8) Mordecai: Divine Glow: (EP). Wisdom vs. Reflex [1d20(8) + 6] = 14 (Close blast 3)
Hit: [1d8(1) + 5] = 6 radiant damage.
Effect: All allies in blast gain a +2 power bonus to attack rolls until end of my next turn.

[Wed Feb 9 20:40:20 2011] : (8) Mordecai: Mordecai takes a short rest (recover encounter powers)
[Wed Feb 9 20:40:22 2011] : (8) Mordecai: Healing Word: (EP; minor) Special: can be used twice per encounter - Effect: The target can spend a healing surge and regain an additional [1d6(4) + 4] = 8 HP (on top of their surge value; Range 5)
[Wed Feb 9 20:40:44 2011] : (8) Mordecai: Mordecai aids himself again
[Wed Feb 9 20:40:46 2011] : (6) Filica: ooc do we have to get up to our new HP?
[Wed Feb 9 20:40:46 2011] : (8) Mordecai: Healing Word: (EP; minor) Special: can be used twice per encounter - Effect: The target can spend a healing surge and regain an additional [1d6(5) + 4] = 9 HP (on top of their surge value; Range 5)
[Wed Feb 9 20:40:49 2011] : (6) Filica: or what?
[Wed Feb 9 20:41:08 2011] : (8) Mordecai: HP Status: 29 out of 29 || Surge Status: 3 out of 8
[Wed Feb 9 20:41:16 2011] : (5) DM: ooc add the total HP you gained to your current HP amount.
[Wed Feb 9 20:41:27 2011] : (8) Mordecai: Mordecai takes a short rest (recover encounter powers)
[Wed Feb 9 20:41:30 2011] : (6) Filica: Healing surges: Thanks to some good fortune, Filica spends a healing surge and regains 6 HP
[Wed Feb 9 20:42:25 2011] : (6) Filica: HP & surges status: Healing Surges: 6 out of 7- HP: 29 out of 29
[Wed Feb 9 20:44:21 2011] : (5) DM: ooc Is everyone levelled up?
[Wed Feb 9 20:44:48 2011] : (9) Altraminus: ooc done ;-)
[Wed Feb 9 20:44:57 2011] : (6) Filica: ooc no, I'm not
[Wed Feb 9 20:45:16 2011] : (7) Kava: ooc Done
[Wed Feb 9 20:46:06 2011] : (9) Altraminus: ooc need to do my defenses
[Wed Feb 9 20:47:14 2011] : (8) Mordecai: nor me
[Wed Feb 9 20:47:16 2011] : (9) Altraminus: ooc NOW I'm done :)
[Wed Feb 9 20:47:28 2011] : (8) Mordecai: Mordecai takes a short rest (recover encounter powers)
[Wed Feb 9 20:47:28 2011] : (6) Filica: ooc go ahead, I'm on my way
[Wed Feb 9 20:47:48 2011] : (8) Mordecai: Mordecai takes a short rest (recover encounter powers)
[Wed Feb 9 20:47:51 2011] : (8) Mordecai: Power of Amaunator: (EP; Free; Channel Divinity). Trigger: I hit an enemy with a power with the Radiant keyword Effect: Add an extra [1d10(9)] = 9 radiant damage to all targets.
[Wed Feb 9 20:48:08 2011] : (8) Mordecai: Mordecai takes a short rest (recover encounter powers)
[Wed Feb 9 20:48:09 2011] : (5) DM: ooc Don't forget your new utility power and feat
[Wed Feb 9 20:48:33 2011] : (9) Altraminus: ooc my new feat is Two-Weapon Defense, not that I've actually ever fought with two weapons in hand..
[Wed Feb 9 20:48:45 2011] : (9) Altraminus: ooc my utility powers are all pants.
[Wed Feb 9 20:49:32 2011] : (8) Mordecai: ooc you can continue DM, I'm almost done
[Wed Feb 9 20:50:42 2011] : (5) DM: The captured goblin had fainted in terror and is just starting to come round. You may continue to question her or you can press on, or something else?
[Wed Feb 9 20:52:52 2011] : (5) DM: Well?
[Wed Feb 9 20:53:07 2011] : (9) Altraminus: ooc I missed the first questioning session: so have no strong opinion
[Wed Feb 9 20:53:19 2011] : (5) DM: ooc summary on the wiki
[Wed Feb 9 20:53:57 2011] : (9) Altraminus: ooc I know ;-)
[Wed Feb 9 20:55:39 2011] : (7) Kava: ooc There's a door with enemies behind it, a secret knock and an alternative entrance through the partially blocked side tunnel
[Wed Feb 9 20:56:13 2011] : (9) Altraminus: "We should sneak round the back, or some of us should, and hit them from two directions at once!"
[Wed Feb 9 20:56:32 2011] : (7) Kava: "Just make sure we get the timing right"
[Wed Feb 9 20:56:43 2011] : (5) DM: ooc The blocked side tunnel leads back outside, not deeper into the cave system.
[Wed Feb 9 20:57:03 2011] : (7) Kava: ooc I misunderstood then
[Wed Feb 9 20:57:36 2011] : (9) Altraminus: "Through the door then, and ready for battle?"
[Wed Feb 9 20:58:44 2011] : (7) Kava: "It's either that or run away, and I hate running"
[Wed Feb 9 20:59:22 2011] : (5) DM: ooc anyone trying the password will need to make a bluff check.
[Wed Feb 9 20:59:40 2011] : (9) Altraminus: "Remind me how this knock goes?"
[Wed Feb 9 20:59:51 2011] : (8) Mordecai: "I am not good at goblin speech, or deception"
[Wed Feb 9 20:59:51 2011] : (9) Altraminus: Al walks over to the door and hammers on it
[Wed Feb 9 20:59:57 2011] : (9) Altraminus: Bluff: [1d20(7) + 3 + 1] = 11
[Wed Feb 9 21:00:01 2011] : (9) Altraminus: ooc ah.
[Wed Feb 9 21:00:47 2011] : (5) DM: The gruff voice of the dwarf asks: "Password?"
[Wed Feb 9 21:01:00 2011] : (7) Kava: Kava practices the password with the goblin
[Wed Feb 9 21:01:27 2011] : (5) DM: ooc I'll pretend Altraminus didn't try.
[Wed Feb 9 21:01:37 2011] : (7) Kava: Kava tries the password
[Wed Feb 9 21:01:39 2011] : (7) Kava: Bluff: [1d20(2) + 5] = 7
[Wed Feb 9 21:01:48 2011] : (7) Kava: ooc Darn!
[Wed Feb 9 21:02:09 2011] : (5) DM: ooc even with the bonus from practice it's only slightly better than Altraminus's try.
[Wed Feb 9 21:02:21 2011] : (5) DM: "You're no goblin. Bugger off!"
[Wed Feb 9 21:02:29 2011] : (6) Filica: "I'll try?"
[Wed Feb 9 21:02:48 2011] : (7) Kava: "Let our new friends say it?"
[Wed Feb 9 21:03:03 2011] : (7) Kava: *friend
[Wed Feb 9 21:03:11 2011] : (6) Filica: "ah, of course"
[Wed Feb 9 21:04:33 2011] : (8) Mordecai: ooc brb
[Wed Feb 9 21:04:43 2011] : (7) Kava: Kava talks to the gobling, trying to convince him to speak the password
[Wed Feb 9 21:05:11 2011] : (7) Kava: "You say password, we let you go"
[Wed Feb 9 21:05:28 2011] : (5) DM: Intimidate or diplomacy check
[Wed Feb 9 21:05:54 2011] : (7) Kava: Intimidate: [1d20(11) + 10] = 21
[Wed Feb 9 21:06:52 2011] : (5) DM: Kava bullies the goblin prisoner to say the password. The dwarf opens the door a crack looks out.
[Wed Feb 9 21:06:56 2011] : (5) DM: Roll initiative.
[Wed Feb 9 21:07:03 2011] : (5) DM: Initiative: [1d20(16) + 5] = 21
[Wed Feb 9 21:07:10 2011] : (9) Altraminus: Initiative: [1d20(19) + 1 + 4] = 24
[Wed Feb 9 21:07:16 2011] : (7) Kava: Initiative: [1d20(8) + 1] = 9
[Wed Feb 9 21:07:23 2011] : (5) DM: Initiative: [1d20(19) + 1 / 2 + 3] = 22
[Wed Feb 9 21:07:54 2011] : (6) Filica: Initiative: [1d20(18) + 3 + 2] = 23
[Wed Feb 9 21:08:14 2011] : (8) Mordecai: Initiative: [1d20(3) + 7] = 10 - Battle Intuition
[Wed Feb 9 21:08:23 2011] : (8) Mordecai: ooc back
[Wed Feb 9 21:09:33 2011] : (8) Mordecai: ooc was everyone fully healed up BTW?
[Wed Feb 9 21:09:42 2011] : (6) Filica: AC: [10 + 5] = 15
[Wed Feb 9 21:10:20 2011] : (8) Mordecai has sent you a tree node...
[Wed Feb 9 21:10:36 2011] : (5) DM: Altraminus? You can do a strength check to try and force the door open.
[Wed Feb 9 21:10:51 2011] : (9) Altraminus: ooc not Al, he's titchy!
[Wed Feb 9 21:11:06 2011] : (9) Altraminus: Al reacts in the way he knows best
[Wed Feb 9 21:11:10 2011] : (9) Altraminus: Sly Flourish (ranged): (AWP)To-hit vs. AC [1d20(6) + 4 + 1 + 3] = 14 - Hit: [1d6(3) + 4 + 3] = 10 .
[Wed Feb 9 21:11:21 2011] : (5) DM: You can try and attack the dwarf, but he's in full cover.
[Wed Feb 9 21:11:21 2011] : (9) Altraminus: [2d8(6,2)] = 8 if sneak attack hits.
[Wed Feb 9 21:11:34 2011] : (5) DM: Your throwing star thunks into the wood.
[Wed Feb 9 21:11:36 2011] : (9) Altraminus: Done
[Wed Feb 9 21:11:40 2011] : (5) DM: Filica?
[Wed Feb 9 21:12:33 2011] : (6) Filica: ooc just realized, that I have a +2 to AC against oA
[Wed Feb 9 21:12:36 2011] : (6) Filica: ooc for the record
[Wed Feb 9 21:13:41 2011] : (6) Filica: Filica put a foot in the door, regretting it the minute she does it
[Wed Feb 9 21:13:46 2011] : (6) Filica: done.
[Wed Feb 9 21:14:06 2011] : (5) DM: You'll need to swap places with Kava
[Wed Feb 9 21:14:33 2011] : (6) Filica: ooc ah, right, not hat's stoopid
[Wed Feb 9 21:14:57 2011] : (5) DM: The dwarf tries to close the door on Filica's foot
[Wed Feb 9 21:15:02 2011] : (5) DM: Strength: [1d20(9) + 4 / 2 + 2] = 13
[Wed Feb 9 21:15:12 2011] : (5) DM: Strength check, Filica.
[Wed Feb 9 21:15:23 2011] : (6) Filica: Strength: [1d20(4) + 2 + 1] = 7
[Wed Feb 9 21:16:06 2011] : (5) Dwarf: The dwarf pushes you out of the way and you hear a key turn in the lock.
[Wed Feb 9 21:16:16 2011] : (5) Dwarf: Mordecai?
[Wed Feb 9 21:16:25 2011] : (8) Mordecai: "Hmm, now what?"
[Wed Feb 9 21:16:48 2011] : (8) Mordecai: ooc how thick does the door look, easily breakable?
[Wed Feb 9 21:16:49 2011] : (7) Kava: "Break the doow down or pick the lock and I don't pick locks"
[Wed Feb 9 21:17:07 2011] : (9) Altraminus: "I can pick locks!"
[Wed Feb 9 21:17:07 2011] : (5) DM: ooc The door is wooden, you could try and break through it.
[Wed Feb 9 21:17:18 2011] : (9) Altraminus: "But it's no good if he's just going to lock it again."
[Wed Feb 9 21:17:26 2011] : (8) Mordecai: "After you then Al"
[Wed Feb 9 21:17:38 2011] : (9) Altraminus: Thievery: [1d20(14) + 4 + 1 + 5 - 0] = 24
[Wed Feb 9 21:17:48 2011] : (8) Mordecai: Mordecai takes a step back (delay until after Al)
[Wed Feb 9 21:17:52 2011] : (9) Altraminus: Al tries to open the door
[Wed Feb 9 21:18:00 2011] : (5) DM: ooc wait your turn, please
[Wed Feb 9 21:18:03 2011] : (5) DM: Kava?
[Wed Feb 9 21:18:40 2011] : (7) Kava: "As soon as Al has picked the lock, we'll push open the door together, Mordecai"
[Wed Feb 9 21:18:59 2011] : (7) Kava: Kava delays until after All
[Wed Feb 9 21:19:10 2011] : (5) DM: Altraminus picks open the lock.
[Wed Feb 9 21:19:29 2011] : (5) DM: Altraminus, you done?
[Wed Feb 9 21:19:36 2011] : (9) Altraminus: Yep
[Wed Feb 9 21:19:49 2011] : (5) DM: Mordecai?
[Wed Feb 9 21:20:08 2011] : (8) Mordecai: Mordecai steps back in and forces the door
[Wed Feb 9 21:20:13 2011] : (8) Mordecai: Strength: [1d20(1) + 2] = 3
[Wed Feb 9 21:20:19 2011] : (5) DM: ooc Kava and Filica can assist
[Wed Feb 9 21:20:23 2011] : (7) Kava: Kava switches places with Al and assists Mordecai
[Wed Feb 9 21:20:24 2011] : (8) Mordecai: (or not)
[Wed Feb 9 21:20:37 2011] : (7) Kava: Strength: [1d20(11) + 5] = 16
[Wed Feb 9 21:20:47 2011] : (6) Filica: ooc I assist
[Wed Feb 9 21:21:08 2011] : (5) DM: ooc strength check
[Wed Feb 9 21:21:21 2011] : (6) Filica: Strength: [1d20(16) + 2 + 1] = 19
[Wed Feb 9 21:21:38 2011] : (5) DM: Strength: [1d20(7) + 4] = 11
[Wed Feb 9 21:22:02 2011] : (5) DM: With all three of you pushing on the door it is flung open, sending the dwarf sliding back along the corridor.
[Wed Feb 9 21:22:29 2011] : (5) DM: Another goblin waits nearby.
[Wed Feb 9 21:22:31 2011] : (8) Mordecai: ooc I presume that's me?
[Wed Feb 9 21:22:37 2011] : (8) Mordecai: ooc me done?
[Wed Feb 9 21:22:59 2011] : (5) DM: You all have a move/minor action left.
[Wed Feb 9 21:23:47 2011] : (8) Mordecai: Done
[Wed Feb 9 21:24:00 2011] : (7) Kava: Kava moves towards the dwarf
[Wed Feb 9 21:24:16 2011] : (5) DM: Filica?
[Wed Feb 9 21:24:38 2011] : (6) Filica: Filica stays right where she is, nocking an arrow and aiming at the dwarf
[Wed Feb 9 21:24:54 2011] : (5) Goblin Warrior: The goblin leaps to the attack, stabbing at Mordecai
[Wed Feb 9 21:25:01 2011] : (5) Goblin Warrior: Spear: [1d20(5) + 6] = 11 vs AC Damage: [1d8(2) + 2] = 4
[Wed Feb 9 21:25:06 2011] : (5) Goblin Warrior: And missing
[Wed Feb 9 21:25:23 2011] : (5) Dwarf: The dwarf steps forwards and hammers at Kava
[Wed Feb 9 21:25:30 2011] : (5) Dwarf: Warhammer: [1d20(3) + 8] = 11 vs AC Damage: [1d10(2) + 2] = 4
[Wed Feb 9 21:25:34 2011] : (5) Dwarf: Also missing.
[Wed Feb 9 21:25:40 2011] : (5) DM: Altraminus?
[Wed Feb 9 21:26:04 2011] : (9) Altraminus: ooc one moment
[Wed Feb 9 21:26:36 2011] : (9) Altraminus: Al tumbles past his enemies
[Wed Feb 9 21:26:55 2011] : (9) Altraminus: Then attacks the dwarf
[Wed Feb 9 21:27:01 2011] : (9) Altraminus: Sly Flourish (melee): (AWP)To-hit vs. AC [1d20(7) + 4 + 1 + 4] = 16 - Hit: [1d4(1) + 4 + 3] = 8 .
[Wed Feb 9 21:27:08 2011] : (9) Altraminus: [2d8(3,2)] = 5 sneak attack
[Wed Feb 9 21:27:09 2011] : (5) DM: Hit
[Wed Feb 9 21:27:13 2011] : (9) Altraminus: Done
[Wed Feb 9 21:27:21 2011] : (5) DM: Mordecai?
[Wed Feb 9 21:27:50 2011] : (6) Filica: ooc not me first?
[Wed Feb 9 21:28:09 2011] : (9) Altraminus: Positioning Strike: Shift a number of squares equal to speed.
[Wed Feb 9 21:28:21 2011] : (9) Altraminus: ooc argh, trying to edit the name
[Wed Feb 9 21:28:23 2011] : (5) DM: ooc Mordecai and Kava have been reordered.
[Wed Feb 9 21:28:27 2011] : (8) Mordecai: ooc you assisted in the door, so it's back to me
[Wed Feb 9 21:28:29 2011] : (6) Filica: ooc k
[Wed Feb 9 21:28:42 2011] : (8) Mordecai: Divine Glow: (EP). Wisdom vs. Reflex [1d20(10) + 6] = 16 (Close blast 3)
Hit: [1d8(8) + 5] = 13 radiant damage.
Effect: All allies in blast gain a +2 power bonus to attack rolls until end of my next turn.

[Wed Feb 9 21:28:46 2011] : (8) Mordecai: Divine Glow: (EP). Wisdom vs. Reflex [1d20(6) + 6] = 12 (Close blast 3)
Hit: [1d8(3) + 5] = 8 radiant damage.

[Wed Feb 9 21:29:11 2011] : (5) DM: The dwarf ducks
[Wed Feb 9 21:29:17 2011] : (8) Mordecai: Power of Amaunator: (EP; Free; Channel Divinity). Trigger: I hit an enemy with a power with the Radiant keyword Effect: Add an extra [1d10(3)] = 3 radiant damage to all targets.
[Wed Feb 9 21:29:36 2011] : (8) Mordecai: Memory of a Thousand Lifetimes: (EP; No action; Racial Power). Trigger: I dislike the result of an attack roll, skill check ability check or saving throw. Effect: Add [1d6(1)] = 1 to the triggering roll.
[Wed Feb 9 21:29:46 2011] : (5) DM: Saving throw: [1d20(6)] = 6
[Wed Feb 9 21:29:48 2011] : (8) Mordecai: ooc 13 vs the dwarf??
[Wed Feb 9 21:30:29 2011] : (8) Mordecai: ooc does the extra +1 make a difference
[Wed Feb 9 21:30:35 2011] : (5) DM: The goblin panics and flees while the dwarf shouts curses at the cowardly goblin.
[Wed Feb 9 21:30:46 2011] : (5) DM: ooc no.
[Wed Feb 9 21:30:50 2011] : (8) Mordecai: ooc OK
[Wed Feb 9 21:30:52 2011] : (8) Mordecai: Done
[Wed Feb 9 21:31:02 2011] : (5) DM: Kava?
[Wed Feb 9 21:31:11 2011] : (8) Mordecai: ooc I can explode in some free/at will combos ;-)
[Wed Feb 9 21:31:20 2011] : (7) Kava: Kava shifts and attacks the dward with her breath
[Wed Feb 9 21:31:28 2011] : (7) Kava: Dragon Breath Acid (1): (EP) Strength +1 vs. Reflex. Close blast 3. [1d20(1) + 7] = 8, Damage: [1d6(1) + 1] = 2 HP. My Dragon Breath targets only enemies in the area; allies in area gain +1 to attack rolls.
[Wed Feb 9 21:31:35 2011] : (7) Kava: Done
[Wed Feb 9 21:31:43 2011] : (5) DM: miss
[Wed Feb 9 21:31:46 2011] : (5) DM: Filica?
[Wed Feb 9 21:31:48 2011] : (7) Kava: ooc Al and Mordecai +1 to attack
[Wed Feb 9 21:32:23 2011] : (6) Filica: Filica aims at the dwarf
[Wed Feb 9 21:32:29 2011] : (6) Filica: Twin Strike (bow): (AWP) - Shortbow (attack 1): [1d20(9) + 3] = 12 vs AC - Damage:[1d8(2)] = 2
Twin Strike (bow): (AWP) - Shortbow (attack 2): [1d20(10) + 3] = 13 vs AC - Damage:[1d8(6)] = 6
if target is quarry add [1d6(5)] = 5 damage to one attack

[Wed Feb 9 21:32:43 2011] : (5) DM: Misses
[Wed Feb 9 21:32:59 2011] : (5) DM: ooc done?
[Wed Feb 9 21:33:07 2011] : (6) Filica: done
[Wed Feb 9 21:33:31 2011] : (5) Dwarf: The dwarf continues to attack Kava
[Wed Feb 9 21:33:35 2011] : (5) Dwarf: Warhammer: [1d20(17) + 8] = 25 vs AC Damage: [1d10(3) + 2] = 5
[Wed Feb 9 21:33:44 2011] : (5) Dwarf: 5 damage to Kava
[Wed Feb 9 21:33:50 2011] : (5) DM: Altraminus?
[Wed Feb 9 21:34:32 2011] : (9) Altraminus: Al shifts to get at the dwarf's back
[Wed Feb 9 21:34:35 2011] : (9) Altraminus: "Take that!"
[Wed Feb 9 21:34:37 2011] : (9) Altraminus: Sly Flourish (melee): (AWP)To-hit vs. AC [1d20(2) + 4 + 1 + 4] = 11 - Hit: [1d4(3) + 4 + 3] = 10 .
[Wed Feb 9 21:34:51 2011] : (5) DM: Miss
[Wed Feb 9 21:34:52 2011] : (9) Altraminus: ooc I won't bother with sneak attack damage!
[Wed Feb 9 21:34:53 2011] : (9) Altraminus: Done
[Wed Feb 9 21:34:59 2011] : (5) DM: Mordecai?
[Wed Feb 9 21:35:38 2011] : (8) Mordecai: Mordecai points his holy symbol and utters a prayer of wrath
[Wed Feb 9 21:35:41 2011] : (8) Mordecai: Gaze of Defiance: (AWP) Wisdom vs. Will [1d20(2) + 6] = 8 (range 5)
Hit: [1d8(8) + 5] = 13 psychic damage and allies gain a +1 power bonus to attacks vs the target until the end of my next turn. Increase to +3 if they attack me before then.

[Wed Feb 9 21:35:49 2011] : (8) Mordecai: Done
[Wed Feb 9 21:35:52 2011] : (5) DM: Resisted
[Wed Feb 9 21:35:57 2011] : (5) DM: Kava?
[Wed Feb 9 21:36:01 2011] : (8) Mordecai: ooc it was a bad prayer, said in haste
[Wed Feb 9 21:36:11 2011] : (7) Kava: Kava attacks again
[Wed Feb 9 21:36:16 2011] : (7) Kava: Tempest Breath (1): (EP) Charisma vs. Reflex. Close blast 3. [1d20(5) + 7] = 12, Damage: [2d6(5,1) + 8] = 14 HP. On a hit the target can't gain combat advantage against any creature until the end of my next turn. Dragon Magic: On a hit I gain concealment until the end of my next turn.
[Wed Feb 9 21:36:28 2011] : (7) Kava: Done
[Wed Feb 9 21:36:45 2011] : (5) DM: Miss.
[Wed Feb 9 21:36:50 2011] : (5) DM: Filica?
[Wed Feb 9 21:37:54 2011] : (6) Filica: Filica aims and shoots
[Wed Feb 9 21:37:57 2011] : (6) Filica: Twin Strike (bow): (AWP) - Shortbow (attack 1): [1d20(18) + 3] = 21 vs AC - Damage:[1d8(3)] = 3
Twin Strike (bow): (AWP) - Shortbow (attack 2): [1d20(3) + 3] = 6 vs AC - Damage:[1d8(3)] = 3
if target is quarry add [1d6(5)] = 5 damage to one attack

[Wed Feb 9 21:38:07 2011] : (6) Filica: ooc omg
[Wed Feb 9 21:38:15 2011] : (6) Filica: ooc a crit!
[Wed Feb 9 21:38:33 2011] : (6) Filica: ooc or not
[Wed Feb 9 21:38:36 2011] : (6) Filica: ooc never mind me
[Wed Feb 9 21:38:42 2011] : (5) DM: One hit
[Wed Feb 9 21:38:42 2011] : (8) Mordecai: ooc OK ;-)
[Wed Feb 9 21:38:51 2011] : (5) DM: ooc done?
[Wed Feb 9 21:39:14 2011] : (6) Filica: done.
[Wed Feb 9 21:39:16 2011] : (5) Dwarf: Dwarf attacks Kava again
[Wed Feb 9 21:39:18 2011] : (5) Dwarf: Warhammer: [1d20(9) + 8] = 17 vs AC Damage: [1d10(7) + 2] = 9
[Wed Feb 9 21:39:35 2011] : (5) Dwarf: Hit, 9 damage to Kava.
[Wed Feb 9 21:39:40 2011] : (5) DM: Altraminus?
[Wed Feb 9 21:39:50 2011] : (9) Altraminus: Al has another go at stabbing
[Wed Feb 9 21:39:52 2011] : (9) Altraminus: Sly Flourish (melee): (AWP)To-hit vs. AC [1d20(13) + 4 + 1 + 4] = 22 - Hit: [1d4(4) + 4 + 3] = 11 .
[Wed Feb 9 21:39:59 2011] : (5) DM: Hit
[Wed Feb 9 21:40:00 2011] : (9) Altraminus: [2d8(8,7)] = 15 sneak attack
[Wed Feb 9 21:40:33 2011] : (9) Altraminus: Done
[Wed Feb 9 21:41:29 2011] : (5) DM: Altraminus punches his blade through the rings of the dwarf's chainmail, the blade slips between the ribs and up into the heart killing the dwarf instantly.
[Wed Feb 9 21:41:47 2011] : (5) DM: ooc 55 XP each
[Wed Feb 9 21:41:52 2011] : (9) Altraminus: "Yuck. Dwarf-blood takes forever to clean off!"
[Wed Feb 9 21:42:08 2011] : (8) Mordecai: "Kava, were you injured?"
[Wed Feb 9 21:42:26 2011] : (7) Kava: "Yes, that dwarf hit me, twice"
[Wed Feb 9 21:42:29 2011] : (8) Mordecai: Healing Word: (EP; minor) Special: can be used twice per encounter - Effect: The target can spend a healing surge and regain an additional [1d6(3) + 4] = 7 HP (on top of their surge value; Range 5)
[Wed Feb 9 21:43:00 2011] : (7) Kava: HP Status: 29 out of 29 || Surges Used: 2 out of 7 || Surge Value: 8
[Wed Feb 9 21:43:06 2011] : (5) DM: There are three doors leading off the passageway to the left and the passageway bends to the right.
[Wed Feb 9 21:43:47 2011] : (9) Altraminus: "Do we still have our prisoner? Where'd she go?"
[Wed Feb 9 21:44:09 2011] : (7) Kava: "Where's that Lady our prisoner was talking about?"
[Wed Feb 9 21:45:41 2011] : (8) Mordecai: "anyone else ijured?"
[Wed Feb 9 21:46:23 2011] : (7) Kava: "Thank you for your help, Mordecai"
[Wed Feb 9 21:46:52 2011] : (8) Mordecai: "as always, don't thank me, but spare a coin for the poor fund in Amaunator's temple"
[Wed Feb 9 21:47:47 2011] : (7) Kava: "Of course"
[Wed Feb 9 21:49:19 2011] : (5) DM: What next?
[Wed Feb 9 21:49:36 2011] : (6) Filica: "Remind me to do that when we're there, Mordecai"
[Wed Feb 9 21:49:39 2011] : (7) Kava: Kava walks to the first door and looks at it
[Wed Feb 9 21:49:42 2011] : (8) Mordecai: "Shall we take a 5 minute breather?"
[Wed Feb 9 21:49:57 2011] : (7) Kava: "If you wish"
[Wed Feb 9 21:50:00 2011] : (8) Mordecai: "Or press on?"
[Wed Feb 9 21:50:06 2011] : (5) DM: It's a plain wooden door with a simple latch
[Wed Feb 9 21:50:10 2011] : (8) Mordecai: ooc which way did the goblin leg it?
[Wed Feb 9 21:50:28 2011] : (5) DM: ooc outside
[Wed Feb 9 21:50:31 2011] : (9) Altraminus: "Give me five minutes, if you will!"
[Wed Feb 9 21:50:37 2011] : (7) Kava: ooc Latch on this side?
[Wed Feb 9 21:50:43 2011] : (5) DM: ooc yes
[Wed Feb 9 21:51:02 2011] : (7) Kava: ooc A window or peephole in the door?
[Wed Feb 9 21:51:22 2011] : (5) DM: The door is solid planks of wood
[Wed Feb 9 21:51:24 2011] : (7) Kava: Kava looks but doesn't touch
[Wed Feb 9 21:53:17 2011] : (5) DM: ooc ??
[Wed Feb 9 21:53:27 2011] : (7) Kava: ooc Waiting for Mordecai
[Wed Feb 9 21:53:45 2011] : (9) Altraminus: Al comes over to inspect the door
[Wed Feb 9 21:53:47 2011] : (9) Altraminus: Perception: [1d20(4) + 0 + 1 + 5] = 10
[Wed Feb 9 21:53:49 2011] : (6) Filica: ooc we're actually waiting the five minutes. For real :P
[Wed Feb 9 21:53:53 2011] : (9) Altraminus: ooc looking for traps.
[Wed Feb 9 21:53:56 2011] : (7) Kava: ooc LOL
[Wed Feb 9 21:54:00 2011] : (7) Kava: Perception: [1d20(18) + 1] = 19
[Wed Feb 9 21:54:05 2011] : (5) DM: The door doesn't appear to be trapped.
[Wed Feb 9 21:54:31 2011] : (6) Filica: "I am not getting close to a closed door again, I care too much about my feet"
[Wed Feb 9 21:54:58 2011] : (5) DM: ooc bored.
[Wed Feb 9 21:55:02 2011] : (8) Mordecai: After 5 minutes Mordecai looks ready to fight again
[Wed Feb 9 21:55:05 2011] : (9) Altraminus: "Shall we?" Al gestures grandly at the door
[Wed Feb 9 21:55:21 2011] : (7) Kava: "One room at a time?"
[Wed Feb 9 21:55:32 2011] : (5) DM: The door opens into a store room stacked with mostly empty boxes and barrels of potatos, and beer and other supplies.
[Wed Feb 9 21:55:41 2011] : (6) Filica: "Oh yes, and we keep someone at the door"
[Wed Feb 9 21:55:50 2011] : (5) DM: On to the second door, this room is much the same. more sipplies.
[Wed Feb 9 21:55:59 2011] : (7) Kava: "Next"
[Wed Feb 9 21:56:39 2011] : (5) DM: The third door is more interesting, a copper wire leads from the passageway and goes above the door into the room beyond.
[Wed Feb 9 21:56:54 2011] : (5) DM: There are scorch marks around the door frame.
[Wed Feb 9 21:56:59 2011] : (9) Altraminus: "Oooh, I remember these wires! Shall we break it?"
[Wed Feb 9 21:57:47 2011] : (8) Mordecai: ooc /me is digging th einfinite map :-)
[Wed Feb 9 21:57:50 2011] : (7) Kava: "Where did those marks come from?"
[Wed Feb 9 21:57:57 2011] : (9) Altraminus: Perception: [1d20(10) + 0 + 1 + 5] = 16
[Wed Feb 9 21:58:01 2011] : (7) Kava: Perception: [1d20(11) + 1] = 12
[Wed Feb 9 21:58:08 2011] : (9) Altraminus: Al looks for any more signs of a trap
[Wed Feb 9 21:58:33 2011] : (7) Kava: Kava looks at the scorch marks
[Wed Feb 9 21:59:00 2011] : (5) DM: ooc Kava, knowledge dungeoneering.
[Wed Feb 9 21:59:05 2011] : (7) Kava: Dungeoneering: [1d20(13) + 1] = 14
[Wed Feb 9 21:59:07 2011] : (8) Mordecai: Milestone reached. Mordecai gains an AP and another use of the Symbol of Hope power
[Wed Feb 9 21:59:33 2011] : (8) Mordecai: ooc that last fight was #4 of the day (or maybe #5)
[Wed Feb 9 21:59:54 2011] : (8) Mordecai: Dungeoneering: [1d20(18) + 5] = 23
[Wed Feb 9 22:00:45 2011] : (8) Mordecai: "there was a fire, or explosion in here"
[Wed Feb 9 22:01:37 2011] : (7) Kava: "Not through anything we've done?"
[Wed Feb 9 22:01:59 2011] : (9) Altraminus: ooc brb
[Wed Feb 9 22:02:18 2011] : (8) Mordecai: "I don't know, though I can't see why what we have done would case a fire unless whatever it was we tripped before was very badly designed"
[Wed Feb 9 22:02:35 2011] : (6) Filica: "you lost me"
[Wed Feb 9 22:02:50 2011] : (6) Filica: Filica looks at Al
[Wed Feb 9 22:03:02 2011] : (7) Kava: "Going in then? Al: is this door locked?"
[Wed Feb 9 22:03:17 2011] : (8) Mordecai: "Nothing we've done would logically have caused a fire"
[Wed Feb 9 22:03:34 2011] : (5) DM: The door has a simple latch like the others.
[Wed Feb 9 22:05:03 2011] : (9) Altraminus: ooc back
[Wed Feb 9 22:05:21 2011] : (9) Altraminus: "Let's give it a try, shall we?"
[Wed Feb 9 22:05:41 2011] : (9) Altraminus: Al opens the door
[Wed Feb 9 22:06:13 2011] : (5) DM: Inside is a workshop with sturdy human-size workbenches and chairs.
[Wed Feb 9 22:07:15 2011] : (5) DM: On the bench opposite is a crystal glowing a bright red. The light pulses randomly, fading and brighening.
[Wed Feb 9 22:07:31 2011] : (9) Altraminus: "Oooh, shiny!"
[Wed Feb 9 22:07:50 2011] : (5) DM: The copper wire cross the ceiling and before going down the wall to a copper stand supporting the crystal.
[Wed Feb 9 22:08:08 2011] : (5) DM: The benches are charred and scorched and the walls and black with soot.
[Wed Feb 9 22:08:33 2011] : (5) DM: Next to the crystal is an open book, the edges browned and singed.
[Wed Feb 9 22:08:40 2011] : (8) Mordecai: Arcana: [1d20(20) + 3] = 23
[Wed Feb 9 22:08:49 2011] : (7) Kava: "Someone has been playing with fire"
[Wed Feb 9 22:08:52 2011] : (7) Kava: Arcana: [1d20(4) + 6] = 10
[Wed Feb 9 22:09:06 2011] : (8) Mordecai: Mordecai looks hard at the wires and the crystal (without touching)
[Wed Feb 9 22:09:39 2011] : (6) Filica: "This does not look very engaging"
[Wed Feb 9 22:09:41 2011] : (9) Altraminus: Al grins. "Reckon, if we all get outside, a quick cut of that wire would do something fun?"
[Wed Feb 9 22:09:41 2011] : (5) DM: The door is handwitten in common and contains experimental notes.
[Wed Feb 9 22:09:44 2011] : (6) Filica: "a fire crystal?"
[Wed Feb 9 22:10:17 2011] : (5) DM: Anyone reading the book?
[Wed Feb 9 22:10:28 2011] : (9) Altraminus: ooc not really Al's scene :)
[Wed Feb 9 22:10:47 2011] : (5) DM: The book is handwritten... not the door!
[Wed Feb 9 22:10:57 2011] : (7) Kava: Kava takes a look at the book
[Wed Feb 9 22:11:02 2011] : (8) Mordecai: "The crystal seems unstable"
[Wed Feb 9 22:11:11 2011] : (8) Mordecai: "You may be right Al"
[Wed Feb 9 22:11:37 2011] : (8) Mordecai: "It 'evokes' some form of energy... judging from the room I'd suggest fire"
[Wed Feb 9 22:12:16 2011] : (8) Mordecai: "Shall we read the notebook?"
[Wed Feb 9 22:12:21 2011] : (5) DM: The book describes various experiments with the crystals. Of particular note are ones referring to an exploding crystal.
[Wed Feb 9 22:12:51 2011] : (9) Altraminus: "Even better, can we take it with us? I can see times when a big explosion would be very useful."
[Wed Feb 9 22:13:17 2011] : (8) Mordecai: "Yes, but is it stable for us to take it?"
[Wed Feb 9 22:13:29 2011] : (5) DM: "Crystal still unstable." and "Remains powered for 5 minutes." "Do NOT drop."
[Wed Feb 9 22:13:52 2011] : (7) Kava: "Seems to be dangerous"
[Wed Feb 9 22:13:58 2011] : (9) Altraminus: "Hmm. Looks like we've not got it for long if we do take it. Shall we see what's round the corner?"
[Wed Feb 9 22:14:03 2011] : (7) Kava: Kava shrugs
[Wed Feb 9 22:14:10 2011] : (5) DM: Apparently, one of the crystals was dropped and the experimenter barely made it out of the room before it exploded.
[Wed Feb 9 22:14:10 2011] : (8) Mordecai: "I can also see occasions when a blast coming out of one of our backpacks might prove inconvenient - like all the time"
[Wed Feb 9 22:14:24 2011] : (9) Altraminus: ooc I'm seeing opening the door, running back to grab the grenade, lobbing it at enemies, and ducking
[Wed Feb 9 22:14:58 2011] : (7) Kava: Kava puts the book in her backpack
[Wed Feb 9 22:15:06 2011] : (7) Kava: "I'll be taking this with me"
[Wed Feb 9 22:16:37 2011] : (5) DM: Altraminus, stealth check if you're exploring round the corner.
[Wed Feb 9 22:16:45 2011] : (9) Altraminus: Stealth: [1d20(12) + 10] = 22
[Wed Feb 9 22:17:54 2011] : (5) DM: Altraminus creeps along the corridor until he reaches an archway in rough stone, beyond is a large almost hemispherical chamber.
[Wed Feb 9 22:19:03 2011] : (5) DM: In the center of the chamber is an enourmous crystal protruding from the floor, the crystal is about 3 meters high and a meter across.
[Wed Feb 9 22:19:39 2011] : (5) DM: Various copper wires lead form the crystal, some to small crystals on stands that illuminate the chamber.
[Wed Feb 9 22:20:10 2011] : (5) DM: From the archway a wood stair way leads down to the cave floor some 2 meters below.
[Wed Feb 9 22:22:00 2011] : (9) Altraminus: Al sneaks back to the others to describe the situation.
[Wed Feb 9 22:22:17 2011] : (7) Kava: "Did you see anybody?"
[Wed Feb 9 22:22:27 2011] : (9) Altraminus: "If we use the explosive crystal, we might just be able to bring the whole thing down!"
[Wed Feb 9 22:22:41 2011] : (9) Altraminus: "Didn't see anyone; just me and the crystals.
[Wed Feb 9 22:23:17 2011] : (5) DM: Inside the chamber, are about 8 goblins arrayed about the room and a human-sized person facing away and looking intendly at the crystal and quietly muttering under her breath.
[Wed Feb 9 22:23:31 2011] : (8) Mordecai: "Hmm, is it just me, or does blowing up a big crystal of unknown power worry anyone else?"
[Wed Feb 9 22:23:43 2011] : (9) Altraminus: ooc retract my last!
[Wed Feb 9 22:24:07 2011] : (9) Altraminus: "There's some goblins and a bigfolk. Could be that Lady. Don't think she'd talk to us, though."
[Wed Feb 9 22:24:15 2011] : (5) DM: GAME END