Contents / PnP Stuff / Logs /

[Wed Jan 26 20:06:56 2011] : (18) DM: GAME START
[Wed Jan 26 20:08:13 2011] : (18) DM: You defeated a group of gobins who were guarding the entrance room of the cave system. Of the two passages leading out, you chose to explore the larger, left hand one where the copper wire from the alarm system leads.
[Wed Jan 26 20:08:42 2011] : (21) Mordecai: "Let's get going and see what we can see"
[Wed Jan 26 20:09:26 2011] : (19) Filica: "Sounds like an idea"
[Wed Jan 26 20:09:27 2011] : (18) DM: After a few hundred meters, decending deeper underground, you start to hear running water from further ahead.
[Wed Jan 26 20:10:18 2011] : (18) DM: You reach another larger cave, the high ceiling lost in the gloom.
[Wed Jan 26 20:10:31 2011] : (21) Mordecai: "Sound like an underground stream ahead"
[Wed Jan 26 20:11:08 2011] : (18) DM: Across the cave is a chasm cut by an underground river. The chasm is about 30 to 40 ft across.
[Wed Jan 26 20:11:49 2011] : (18) DM: There is a raised drawbridge across the chasm which is operated from the otherside.
[Wed Jan 26 20:12:26 2011] : (20) Kava: "Hopefullyhear us coming"
[Wed Jan 26 20:12:34 2011] : (20) Kava: "Hopefully they won't hear us coming"
[Wed Jan 26 20:12:36 2011] : (21) Mordecai: "So, how do we get across there?"
[Wed Jan 26 20:12:44 2011] : (18) DM: Across the chasm is lit by a number of oil lamps and you see two passages leading out. One large and one smaller one on the right that's been partially blocked up with rough stones.
[Wed Jan 26 20:12:51 2011] : (18) DM: There's no one on the other side.
[Wed Jan 26 20:13:13 2011] : (21) Mordecai: ooc how dangerous does the water look?
[Wed Jan 26 20:13:15 2011] : (20) Kava: "A bit too far to jump. Can anyone of us fly?"
[Wed Jan 26 20:13:28 2011] : (18) DM: Hanging from a post on this side is a old, tarnished bronze bell with a tattered rope hanging from the clapper.
[Wed Jan 26 20:13:45 2011] : (20) Kava: Kava examines the depth of the water
[Wed Jan 26 20:13:48 2011] : (19) Filica: "I certainly can't!"
[Wed Jan 26 20:16:04 2011] : (20) Kava: "Hmm, how about we position a corpse here, ring the bell and hide out of sight? The least they will do is come over to investigate"
[Wed Jan 26 20:16:29 2011] : (19) Filica: "Hey, that sounds like an idea"
[Wed Jan 26 20:16:44 2011] : (19) Filica: ooc feature request: default should be "without label"
[Wed Jan 26 20:16:48 2011] : (19) Filica: ooc :D
[Wed Jan 26 20:16:59 2011] : (20) Kava: ooc I agree
[Wed Jan 26 20:17:19 2011] : (18) DM: The stream is fast-flowing and about 30 ft below the cave floor. Spray from the stream has dampened the lower rocks and boulders and they're green with cave mosses.
[Wed Jan 26 20:17:57 2011] : (20) Kava: Kava decides that she's not crossing through the water
[Wed Jan 26 20:18:39 2011] : (18) DM: The water itself is only a couple of feet deep at most but the stream bed is boulder strewn and looks treacherous underfoot.
[Wed Jan 26 20:19:24 2011] : (20) Kava: ooc Any clear way to climb up at the other side?
[Wed Jan 26 20:19:47 2011] : (20) Kava: ooc Love the neat lettering :)
[Wed Jan 26 20:20:16 2011] : (18) DM: The sides of the chasm and nearly vertical but there are handholds and such so it would be climbable.
[Wed Jan 26 20:20:25 2011] : (21) Mordecai: "Perhaps we should ring the bell?" Mordecai states with a wink
[Wed Jan 26 20:20:49 2011] : (19) Filica: "I think that is indeed our best option"
[Wed Jan 26 20:20:51 2011] : (20) Kava: "Before or after positioning a body here?"
[Wed Jan 26 20:21:01 2011] : (19) Filica: "Although I like Kava's idea of putting a corpse there"
[Wed Jan 26 20:21:14 2011] : (19) Filica: "It would definitely draw whoever is on the other side out"
[Wed Jan 26 20:21:21 2011] : (19) Filica: "without exposing us too quickly"
[Wed Jan 26 20:21:38 2011] : (19) Filica: "I would even position the body as if it were the one that actually rang the bell"
[Wed Jan 26 20:22:05 2011] : (18) DM: ooc brb
[Wed Jan 26 20:22:18 2011] : (20) Kava: "As if he died when ringing it! I like it!"
[Wed Jan 26 20:22:59 2011] : (18) DM: ooc back
[Wed Jan 26 20:23:31 2011] : (20) Kava: Kava turns to head towards the entrance of the cave
[Wed Jan 26 20:23:47 2011] : (21) Mordecai: "But where an we hide?"
[Wed Jan 26 20:23:58 2011] : (21) Mordecai: ooc can
[Wed Jan 26 20:24:23 2011] : (18) DM: The passageway isn't straight and you could hide behind a bend.
[Wed Jan 26 20:24:25 2011] : (20) Kava: "In the corridor, in the dark"
[Wed Jan 26 20:25:07 2011] : (21) Mordecai: "OK, let's give that a try. Who is sneakiest to ring the bell and get back quickly?"
[Wed Jan 26 20:25:20 2011] : (21) Mordecai: "Not me I'm afraid"
[Wed Jan 26 20:25:27 2011] : (19) Filica: "I am"
[Wed Jan 26 20:25:52 2011] : (19) Filica: "But I'm not sure how sneaky I can be lugging a body around"
[Wed Jan 26 20:26:00 2011] : (19) Filica: ooc do we even have a body?
[Wed Jan 26 20:26:23 2011] : (18) DM: ooc you produced several goblin bodies not more than half an hour ago.
[Wed Jan 26 20:26:30 2011] : (20) Kava: "No need to be sneaky then. I'll lug the body and position it, then hide, you ring the bell and run away"
[Wed Jan 26 20:26:39 2011] : (19) Filica: ooc lol
[Wed Jan 26 20:26:48 2011] : (19) Filica: "ok, let's do that, i'll help you with the body"
[Wed Jan 26 20:27:01 2011] : (20) Kava: Kava hurries back
[Wed Jan 26 20:27:06 2011] : (19) Filica: Filica goes with Kava to put a body in place.
[Wed Jan 26 20:27:28 2011] : (20) Kava: ooc Getting a body etc. etc. Hiding in the passage
[Wed Jan 26 20:27:45 2011] : (21) Mordecai: "Mordecai aids with the lugging"
[Wed Jan 26 20:27:51 2011] : (21) Mordecai: Mordecai aids with the lugging
[Wed Jan 26 20:28:30 2011] : (18) DM: You position the body and everyone except Filica hides.
[Wed Jan 26 20:28:46 2011] : (19) Filica: Filica stays at the bell and gets ready to ring the bell
[Wed Jan 26 20:28:55 2011] : (19) Filica: ooc move minis?
[Wed Jan 26 20:28:56 2011] : (20) Kava: ooc I guess that with 18 STR I can carry a dead goblin all by myself :)
[Wed Jan 26 20:29:38 2011] : (19) Filica: ooc can I run stealthily?
[Wed Jan 26 20:29:49 2011] : (18) DM: ooc I was going to have just goblins but I'm annoyed by you not understanding their speach so I need to find a different creature.
[Wed Jan 26 20:29:55 2011] : (18) DM: ooc yes, with a penalty
[Wed Jan 26 20:30:20 2011] : (19) Filica: ooc redmine won't let me in, even after I change my password
[Wed Jan 26 20:30:22 2011] : (19) Filica: ooc hmpf
[Wed Jan 26 20:30:24 2011] : (20) Kava: ooc LOL@DM
[Wed Jan 26 20:30:43 2011] : (21) Mordecai: ooc I requested one but never got one :-P
[Wed Jan 26 20:31:01 2011] : (18) DM: ooc I probably need to approve you. But I'm not seeing any emails. It might not be set up right.
[Wed Jan 26 20:31:06 2011] : (19) Filica: Filica looks behind her to see if Mordecai and Kava are out of sight
[Wed Jan 26 20:31:25 2011] : (19) Filica: Filica motions to Mordecai to move a bit backwards, out of sight
[Wed Jan 26 20:31:29 2011] : (18) DM: ooc position your minis where you're hiding.
[Wed Jan 26 20:31:38 2011] : (21) Mordecai: Mordecai moves
[Wed Jan 26 20:31:58 2011] : (19) Filica: Filica motions Kava to move back also
[Wed Jan 26 20:32:10 2011] : (19) Filica: ooc what's the penalty for running in stealth?
[Wed Jan 26 20:32:24 2011] : (18) DM: ooc -4 I think
[Wed Jan 26 20:32:24 2011] : (19) Filica: ooc or maybe I am small enough to hide behind a goblin's body :D
[Wed Jan 26 20:32:33 2011] : (20) Kava: Kave gets in position
[Wed Jan 26 20:32:57 2011] : (19) Filica: Filica rings the bell and runs to join her companions
[Wed Jan 26 20:33:03 2011] : (19) Filica: Stealth: [1d20(15) + 3 + 0 + 5] = 23
[Wed Jan 26 20:33:10 2011] : (18) DM: ooc run is -10
[Wed Jan 26 20:33:30 2011] : (19) Filica: oh well.
[Wed Jan 26 20:33:50 2011] : (19) Filica: ooc still running to get back to the position. If I'm quick enough, maybe they won't see me :)
[Wed Jan 26 20:33:57 2011] : (20) Kava: ooc I doubt it they can hear you over the sound of the water anyway
[Wed Jan 26 20:34:07 2011] : (18) DM: ooc short pause while I tweak the encounter
[Wed Jan 26 20:35:42 2011] : (19) Filica: ooc brb
[Wed Jan 26 20:37:05 2011] : (19) Filica: ooc so why on earth can't I log into redmine
[Wed Jan 26 20:37:08 2011] : (19) Filica: ooc hmpf
[Wed Jan 26 20:38:39 2011] : (18) DM: ooc try again
[Wed Jan 26 20:39:25 2011] : (19) Filica: ooc yay!
[Wed Jan 26 20:39:30 2011] : (19) Filica: ooc whatever you did, thanks
[Wed Jan 26 20:39:50 2011] : (18) DM: ooc I need to manual activate accounts
[Wed Jan 26 20:46:31 2011] : (18) DM: Roll initiative
[Wed Jan 26 20:46:39 2011] : (20) Kava: Initiative: [1d20(8) + 0] = 8
[Wed Jan 26 20:46:50 2011] : (18) DM: Initiative: [1d20(18) + 4 / 2 + 3] = 23
[Wed Jan 26 20:47:04 2011] : (21) Mordecai: Initiative: [1d20(2) + 6] = 8 - Battle Intuition
[Wed Jan 26 20:47:08 2011] : (18) DM: Initiative: [1d20(19) + 1 / 2 + 3] = 22
[Wed Jan 26 20:47:08 2011] : (19) Filica: Initiative: [1d20(3) + 3 + 2] = 8
[Wed Jan 26 20:47:13 2011] : (18) DM: Initiative: [1d20(19) + 1 / 2 + 3] = 22
[Wed Jan 26 20:47:29 2011] : (21) Mordecai: Dexterity: [1d20(19) + 0] = 19
[Wed Jan 26 20:48:59 2011] : (21) Mordecai: ooc my dex is 10
[Wed Jan 26 20:49:56 2011] : (18) DM: You can't see the opposite passageway from where you're hiding but you hear a gruff voice in common.
[Wed Jan 26 20:51:25 2011] : (18) Gruff voice: "Who's there? Korit? What are you doing?" (pause) "We've got a goblin down. Get that drawbridge down now!"
[Wed Jan 26 20:51:49 2011] : (18) Gruff voice: "Keep a look out it might be some sort of trap."
[Wed Jan 26 20:51:56 2011] : (21) Mordecai: Milestone reached. Mordecai gains an AP and another use of the Symbol of Hope power
[Wed Jan 26 20:52:14 2011] : (18) DM: You here the creaking of pulleys and rope.
[Wed Jan 26 20:52:20 2011] : (18) DM: hear
[Wed Jan 26 20:52:36 2011] : (18) DM: Doing anything right now?
[Wed Jan 26 20:52:52 2011] : (19) Filica: ooc no, just waiting for the bridge to seem down
[Wed Jan 26 20:53:04 2011] : (21) Mordecai: Mordecai waits to hear footsteps on this shore
[Wed Jan 26 20:53:21 2011] : (18) DM: There's a heavy thud and you hear the gruff voice again.
[Wed Jan 26 20:53:57 2011] : (18) Gruff voice: "Get across that bridge and fetch Korit but damn quick and stay alert!"
[Wed Jan 26 20:54:19 2011] : (18) DM: You hear footsteps pounding on the wooden drawbridge.
[Wed Jan 26 20:54:24 2011] : (18) DM: Doing something now?
[Wed Jan 26 20:54:32 2011] : (19) Filica: ooc what does the draw brdige mechanism look like?
[Wed Jan 26 20:54:40 2011] : (20) Kava: "Let's get the first one now, while he's alone"
[Wed Jan 26 20:54:46 2011] : (19) Filica: "Yes"
[Wed Jan 26 20:54:51 2011] : (18) DM: Filica, your turn.
[Wed Jan 26 20:55:35 2011] : (19) Filica: Filica takes a step sideways to see what's happening on the bridge
[Wed Jan 26 20:55:52 2011] : (19) Filica: Stealth: [1d20(18) + 3 + 0 + 5] = 26
[Wed Jan 26 20:56:04 2011] : (19) Filica: Trying to take advantage of the shodows to stay hidden
[Wed Jan 26 20:56:19 2011] : (19) Filica: Filica whispers:
[Wed Jan 26 20:56:26 2011] : (19) Filica: "Two of them on the bridge"
[Wed Jan 26 20:56:43 2011] : (18) DM: You peek around the corner and see two goblin warriors running across the bridge, two goblin minions manning the drawbridge winding mechanism and a dwarf is dark chaimmail.
[Wed Jan 26 20:56:59 2011] : (21) Mordecai: Mordecai whispers"I'm waiting for them to get to the body"
[Wed Jan 26 20:57:08 2011] : (18) DM: The dwarf has his crossbow at the ready, scanning your side of the cave.
[Wed Jan 26 20:57:33 2011] : (19) Filica: Filica readies her bow.
[Wed Jan 26 20:57:34 2011] : (19) Filica: done.
[Wed Jan 26 20:57:41 2011] : (18) DM: Kava?
[Wed Jan 26 20:57:53 2011] : (20) Kava: Whispering: "We can take two of them"
[Wed Jan 26 20:58:28 2011] : (20) Kava: Kava moves to get a clear view of the drawbridge and releases an acid orb
[Wed Jan 26 20:58:47 2011] : (20) Kava: Acid Orb: (AWP) Charisma vs. Reflex. Ranged 20. [1d20(10) + 4] = 14, Damage: [1d10(8) + 8] = 16 HP. I hurl a globe of acid at a distant enemy.
[Wed Jan 26 20:58:56 2011] : (18) DM: ooc combat advantage because of surprise.
[Wed Jan 26 20:59:19 2011] : (20) Kava: And done
[Wed Jan 26 20:59:22 2011] : (18) DM: You hit the goblin, splattering it with searing acid.
[Wed Jan 26 20:59:32 2011] : (18) DM: Mordecai?
[Wed Jan 26 20:59:44 2011] : (21) Mordecai: Mordecai whispers "So much for waiting"
[Wed Jan 26 21:00:07 2011] : (21) Mordecai: Stealth: [1d20(13) + -1] = 12
[Wed Jan 26 21:00:20 2011] : (20) Kava: Whispering: "Better to take them out a few at a time, no?"
[Wed Jan 26 21:00:24 2011] : (21) Mordecai: Mordecai moves, trying to be stealthy
[Wed Jan 26 21:00:34 2011] : (21) Mordecai: Done
[Wed Jan 26 21:00:51 2011] : (19) Filica: whispering "yes, but waiting would have been better if we ever want to cross! Now they're just going to run back!"
[Wed Jan 26 21:01:28 2011] : (19) Filica: ooc which goblin is manning the bridge?
[Wed Jan 26 21:01:30 2011] : (18) Dwarf Bolter: "Intruders!" shouts the dwarf in a gruff voice. "Fall back! Raise the draw bridge"
[Wed Jan 26 21:01:47 2011] : (18) Dwarf Bolter: ooc E and F and manning the drawbridge mechanism.
[Wed Jan 26 21:02:18 2011] : (18) Dwarf Bolter: The dwarf aims carefully at Mordecai and fires
[Wed Jan 26 21:02:21 2011] : (18) Dwarf Bolter: Aimed Shot: [1d20(8) + 12] = 20 vs AC Damage: [1d8(7) + 3 + 1d6(4)] = 14
[Wed Jan 26 21:02:42 2011] : (21) Mordecai: "Ugh"
[Wed Jan 26 21:03:11 2011] : (18) Goblin Warrior: The goblin warriors throw javelins at Mordecai
[Wed Jan 26 21:03:14 2011] : (21) Mordecai: Mordecai mutters something about people who ruin plans by not waiting
[Wed Jan 26 21:03:18 2011] : (18) Goblin Warrior: Javelin: [1d20(16) + 6] = 22 vs AC Damage: [1d6(1) + 2] = 3
[Wed Jan 26 21:03:19 2011] : (18) Goblin Warrior: Javelin: [1d20(1) + 6] = 7 vs AC Damage: [1d6(1) + 2] = 3
[Wed Jan 26 21:03:41 2011] : (18) Goblin Warrior: One hits, the other clatters off the wall, the metal tips sparking as it hits the wall.
[Wed Jan 26 21:03:52 2011] : (18) Goblin Warrior: The goblins retreat across the bridge
[Wed Jan 26 21:04:01 2011] : (21) Mordecai: HP Status: 7 out of 24 || Surge Status: 7 out of 8
[Wed Jan 26 21:04:17 2011] : (21) Mordecai: "Brilliant"
[Wed Jan 26 21:04:41 2011] : (21) Mordecai: "What the hell happened to waiting?"
[Wed Jan 26 21:05:12 2011] : (20) Kava: "I thought we agreed to attack!"
[Wed Jan 26 21:05:16 2011] : (18) Goblin Cutter: The goblin minions start cranking on the drawbridge mechanism and it starts to rise. It'll looks like it will be three rounds before the edge is out of reach.
[Wed Jan 26 21:05:25 2011] : (18) DM: Filica, your turn?
[Wed Jan 26 21:05:29 2011] : (19) Filica: "No we didn't!"
[Wed Jan 26 21:05:29 2011] : (21) Mordecai: "What? I clearly said I was waiting for them to reach the body"
[Wed Jan 26 21:05:35 2011] : (19) Filica: Filica moves forward and aims at one of the goblins manning the bridge
[Wed Jan 26 21:05:48 2011] : (21) Mordecai: "Now I'm here all punctured for absolutely nothing"
[Wed Jan 26 21:05:56 2011] : (18) DM: It's a difficult shot
[Wed Jan 26 21:06:07 2011] : (19) Filica: Twin Strike (bow): (AWP) - Shortbow (attack 1): [1d20(17) + 3] = 20 vs AC - Damage:[1d8(7)] = 7
Twin Strike (bow): (AWP) - Shortbow (attack 2): [1d20(16) + 3] = 19 vs AC - Damage:[1d8(7)] = 7
if target is quarry add [1d6(4)] = 4 damage to one attack

[Wed Jan 26 21:06:10 2011] : (18) DM: Partial cover from the mechanism.
[Wed Jan 26 21:06:30 2011] : (19) Filica: ooc plus out of range (15 sq for a shortbow, -2)
[Wed Jan 26 21:06:31 2011] : (20) Kava: "Nobody told you to rush forwards and put yourself in harm's way"
[Wed Jan 26 21:06:51 2011] : (21) Mordecai: "YOU left me no choice!"
[Wed Jan 26 21:07:22 2011] : (21) Mordecai: "They were clearly going to run away, so I had to get closer"
[Wed Jan 26 21:07:28 2011] : (19) Filica: ooc make it left F
[Wed Jan 26 21:07:37 2011] : (18) DM: You hit the goblin and it slumps lifeless over the mechanism.
[Wed Jan 26 21:07:44 2011] : (19) Filica: oof if those are the ones manning the bridge
[Wed Jan 26 21:07:50 2011] : (19) Filica: done.
[Wed Jan 26 21:07:55 2011] : (21) Mordecai: ooc dead with one arrow?
[Wed Jan 26 21:07:56 2011] : (19) Filica: ooc or right :)
[Wed Jan 26 21:08:00 2011] : (18) DM: ooc minion
[Wed Jan 26 21:08:03 2011] : (20) Kava: ooc Nice shot!
[Wed Jan 26 21:08:06 2011] : (19) Filica: ooc two arrows
[Wed Jan 26 21:08:10 2011] : (19) Filica: ooc :P
[Wed Jan 26 21:08:36 2011] : (18) DM: The other arrow misses and sticks into the wood.
[Wed Jan 26 21:08:40 2011] : (18) DM: Kava?
[Wed Jan 26 21:08:54 2011] : (20) Kava: Kava mutters something about just trying to draw the enemy nearer
[Wed Jan 26 21:09:22 2011] : (20) Kava: Kava moves forwards and attacks E
[Wed Jan 26 21:09:34 2011] : (20) Kava: Acid Orb: (AWP) Charisma vs. Reflex. Ranged 20. [1d20(4) + 4] = 8, Damage: [1d10(9) + 8] = 17 HP. I hurl a globe of acid at a distant enemy.
[Wed Jan 26 21:09:43 2011] : (18) DM: Miss
[Wed Jan 26 21:09:46 2011] : (20) Kava: Done
[Wed Jan 26 21:09:51 2011] : (19) Filica: Filica mutters outloud about how attacking the ennemy draws him nearer
[Wed Jan 26 21:09:53 2011] : (18) DM: Mordecai?
[Wed Jan 26 21:09:58 2011] : (20) Kava: ooc Yeah, 8 reflex would be VERY low
[Wed Jan 26 21:10:02 2011] : (21) Mordecai: Healing Word: (EP; minor) Special: can be used twice per encounter - Effect: The target can spend a healing surge and regain an additional [1d6(6) + 4] = 10 HP (on top of their surge value; Range 5)
[Wed Jan 26 21:10:57 2011] : (21) Mordecai: Mordecai moves forwards
[Wed Jan 26 21:11:19 2011] : (21) Mordecai: At a run
[Wed Jan 26 21:11:42 2011] : (21) Mordecai: ooc who is who?
[Wed Jan 26 21:12:02 2011] : (18) DM: ooc D is dwarf, E is minion manning bridge, A and B are goblin warriors.
[Wed Jan 26 21:12:17 2011] : (21) Mordecai: Mordecai takes an extra attack action
[Wed Jan 26 21:12:21 2011] : (21) Mordecai: Mordecai expends an action point
[Wed Jan 26 21:12:39 2011] : (21) Mordecai: Gaze of Defiance: (AWP) Wisdom vs. Will [1d20(6) + 5] = 11 (range 5)
Hit: [1d8(4) + 5] = 9 psychic damage and allies gain a +1 power bonus to attacks vs the target until the end of my next turn. Increase to +3 if they attack me before then.

[Wed Jan 26 21:12:49 2011] : (21) Mordecai: On E
[Wed Jan 26 21:12:51 2011] : (21) Mordecai: Done
[Wed Jan 26 21:13:46 2011] : (18) DM: Your stare is too much for the poor goblin and it too slumps lifeless over the winding gear.
[Wed Jan 26 21:14:12 2011] : (18) Dwarf Bolter: The dwarf fires at Mordecai again.
[Wed Jan 26 21:14:18 2011] : (18) Dwarf Bolter: Aimed Shot: [1d20(19) + 12] = 31 vs AC Damage: [1d8(3) + 3 + 1d6(6)] = 12
[Wed Jan 26 21:14:47 2011] : (18) Dwarf Bolter: "You two man the drawbridge! Get it raised right now!"
[Wed Jan 26 21:15:07 2011] : (18) Goblin Warrior: The remaining warriors leap for the winding mechanism and start cranking again.
[Wed Jan 26 21:15:28 2011] : (18) DM: The draw bridge inches higher, another two rounds before it's out of reach.
[Wed Jan 26 21:15:37 2011] : (21) Mordecai: HP Status: 11 out of 24 || Surge Status: 6 out of 8
[Wed Jan 26 21:15:39 2011] : (18) DM: Filica?
[Wed Jan 26 21:15:46 2011] : (19) Filica: Filica makes a double run and jumps on the drawbridge
[Wed Jan 26 21:15:54 2011] : (19) Filica: ooc double run is what it says, right, double run?
[Wed Jan 26 21:15:54 2011] : (18) DM: Jump check.
[Wed Jan 26 21:16:04 2011] : (18) DM: Athletics
[Wed Jan 26 21:16:06 2011] : (19) Filica: ooc athletics or acrobatics?
[Wed Jan 26 21:16:09 2011] : (19) Filica: Athletics: [1d20(14) + 2 + 0 + 5] = 21
[Wed Jan 26 21:16:22 2011] : (18) DM: You easily leap onto the bridge.
[Wed Jan 26 21:16:37 2011] : (19) Filica: ooc I can't do anything else I suppose?
[Wed Jan 26 21:17:20 2011] : (18) DM: ooc you have a minor action left
[Wed Jan 26 21:17:27 2011] : (19) Filica: done.
[Wed Jan 26 21:17:31 2011] : (18) DM: Kava?
[Wed Jan 26 21:17:33 2011] : (20) Kava: Kava joins the others
[Wed Jan 26 21:17:38 2011] : (20) Kava: Acrobatics: [1d20(8) + 0] = 8
[Wed Jan 26 21:18:07 2011] : (18) DM: Kava stumbles trying to leap onto the bridge. Your turn ends.
[Wed Jan 26 21:18:09 2011] : (20) Kava: ooc Did I make the jump? If not, I'll hang on and pull myself up
[Wed Jan 26 21:18:32 2011] : (18) DM: Mordecai?
[Wed Jan 26 21:19:02 2011] : (19) Filica: ooc you did acrobatics instead of athletics.
[Wed Jan 26 21:19:29 2011] : (20) Kava: ooc I just realised
[Wed Jan 26 21:19:30 2011] : (18) DM: ooc oh yeah, athletics check please instead.
[Wed Jan 26 21:19:31 2011] : (21) Mordecai: Mordecai moves forwards
[Wed Jan 26 21:19:31 2011] : (20) Kava: Athletics: [1d20(11) + 9] = 20
[Wed Jan 26 21:19:43 2011] : (21) Mordecai: Divine Glow: (EP). Wisdom vs. Reflex [1d20(5) + 5] = 10 (Close blast 3)
Hit: [1d8(1) + 5] = 6 radiant damage.
Effect: All allies in blast gain a +2 power bonus to attack rolls until end of my next turn.

[Wed Jan 26 21:19:43 2011] : (18) DM: Kava does leap into the bridge and join the others.
[Wed Jan 26 21:19:45 2011] : (21) Mordecai: Divine Glow: (EP). Wisdom vs. Reflex [1d20(16) + 5] = 21 (Close blast 3)
Hit: [1d8(6) + 5] = 11 radiant damage.

[Wed Jan 26 21:19:51 2011] : (20) Kava: ooc I thought it was way too low
[Wed Jan 26 21:20:09 2011] : (21) Mordecai: Done
[Wed Jan 26 21:20:24 2011] : (18) DM: Mordecai blasts the dwarf with a blaze of holy light.
[Wed Jan 26 21:20:38 2011] : (21) Mordecai: Memory of a Thousand Lifetimes: (EP; No action; Racial Power). Trigger: I dislike the result of an attack roll, skill check ability check or saving throw. Effect: Add [1d6(3)] = 3 to the triggering roll.
[Wed Jan 26 21:20:52 2011] : (21) Mordecai: ooc added vs the other guy
[Wed Jan 26 21:21:29 2011] : (21) Mordecai: and then Done (sorry, I usually forget I have that)
[Wed Jan 26 21:21:30 2011] : (18) DM: A hit, you have combat advantag because he's busy working the machinery.
[Wed Jan 26 21:22:38 2011] : (18) DM: The dwarf clips his crossbow to his belt and draws his warhammer before moving to attach Mordecai.
[Wed Jan 26 21:22:45 2011] : (18) Dwarf Bolter: Warhammer: [1d20(11) + 8] = 19 vs AC Damage: [1d10(2) + 2] = 4
[Wed Jan 26 21:23:27 2011] : (18) Dwarf Bolter: ooc can't attack
[Wed Jan 26 21:23:46 2011] : (18) Dwarf Bolter: The dwarf positions himself to defend the bridge.
[Wed Jan 26 21:24:14 2011] : (18) DM: The bridge inches higher still, one more round before it's out of reach.
[Wed Jan 26 21:24:18 2011] : (21) Mordecai: ooc umm who can't attack?
[Wed Jan 26 21:24:28 2011] : (18) DM: ooc the dwarf.
[Wed Jan 26 21:24:39 2011] : (20) Kava: ooc How can the bridge be out of reach if we're on it?
[Wed Jan 26 21:24:48 2011] : (21) Mordecai: oo I'm confused
[Wed Jan 26 21:25:03 2011] : (21) Mordecai: ooc it's presumably raising behind us?
[Wed Jan 26 21:25:41 2011] : (18) DM: ooc in case you decide to run back or something I dunno.
[Wed Jan 26 21:25:49 2011] : (20) Kava: ooc LOL
[Wed Jan 26 21:25:51 2011] : (19) Filica: ooc lol
[Wed Jan 26 21:26:08 2011] : (19) Filica: ooc I suppose the line is where the brdge bends?
[Wed Jan 26 21:26:38 2011] : (19) Filica: ooc the line on the bank/cliff whatever
[Wed Jan 26 21:26:43 2011] : (19) Filica: ooc the brown line
[Wed Jan 26 21:27:11 2011] : (18) DM: Filica, you'll need to make a acrobatics check to attack while on the bridge without a penalty.
[Wed Jan 26 21:27:43 2011] : (19) Filica: ooc but can I move to the ground?
[Wed Jan 26 21:27:45 2011] : (21) Mordecai: ooc if you stay there you'll drop in a sec
[Wed Jan 26 21:27:50 2011] : (18) DM: ooc yes.
[Wed Jan 26 21:27:55 2011] : (19) Filica: Filica moves up to solid ground and attacks B
[Wed Jan 26 21:28:12 2011] : (19) Filica: moving past B
[Wed Jan 26 21:28:31 2011] : (18) DM: It's too busy for an opputunity attack.
[Wed Jan 26 21:28:40 2011] : (19) Filica: ooc too bad :P
[Wed Jan 26 21:28:45 2011] : (19) Filica: Twin Strike (bow): (AWP) - Shortbow (attack 1): [1d20(6) + 3] = 9 vs AC - Damage:[1d8(8)] = 8
Twin Strike (bow): (AWP) - Shortbow (attack 2): [1d20(7) + 3] = 10 vs AC - Damage:[1d8(6)] = 6
if target is quarry add [1d6(5)] = 5 damage to one attack

[Wed Jan 26 21:28:51 2011] : (19) Filica: ooc on B, quarry
[Wed Jan 26 21:28:56 2011] : (18) DM: Miss
[Wed Jan 26 21:28:58 2011] : (19) Filica: done.
[Wed Jan 26 21:29:15 2011] : (18) DM: Kava?
[Wed Jan 26 21:29:39 2011] : (20) Kava: Kava moves and attacks D
[Wed Jan 26 21:29:47 2011] : (20) Kava: Tempest Breath (1): (EP) Charisma vs. Reflex. Close blast 3. [1d20(2) + 4] = 6, Damage: [2d6(3,5) + 8] = 16 HP. I exhale an Acid mist that burns and disorients my foes, and a lingering fog obscures me. On a hit the target can't gain combat advantage against any creature until the end of my next turn. Dragon Magic: On a hit I gain concealment until the end of my next turn.
[Wed Jan 26 21:30:02 2011] : (20) Kava: ooc Damn those dice
[Wed Jan 26 21:30:13 2011] : (18) DM: Miss.
[Wed Jan 26 21:30:38 2011] : (21) Mordecai: ooc you could get D and A
[Wed Jan 26 21:30:38 2011] : (20) Kava: Done (and I didn't want to use this attack anyway)
[Wed Jan 26 21:30:55 2011] : (21) Mordecai: ooc a roll for A as well :-)
[Wed Jan 26 21:31:02 2011] : (20) Kava: Tempest Breath (0): (EP) Charisma vs. Reflex. Close blast 3. [1d20(3) + 4] = 7, Damage: [2d6(5,6) + 8] = 19 HP. I exhale an Acid mist that burns and disorients my foes, and a lingering fog obscures me. On a hit the target can't gain combat advantage against any creature until the end of my next turn. Dragon Magic: On a hit I gain concealment until the end of my next turn.
[Wed Jan 26 21:31:08 2011] : (18) DM: Also miss.
[Wed Jan 26 21:31:46 2011] : (18) DM: ooc done?
[Wed Jan 26 21:31:52 2011] : (20) Kava: Yes, done
[Wed Jan 26 21:31:55 2011] : (18) DM: Mordecai?
[Wed Jan 26 21:31:57 2011] : (21) Mordecai: ooc can I move east?
[Wed Jan 26 21:32:39 2011] : (18) DM: ooc yes
[Wed Jan 26 21:33:00 2011] : (21) Mordecai: Mordecai moves East 15 feet
[Wed Jan 26 21:33:14 2011] : (21) Mordecai: Divine Fortune: (EP; Free; Channel Divinity). Effect: Add +1 bonus to my next attack roll or saving throw before the end of my next turn.
[Wed Jan 26 21:33:18 2011] : (21) Mordecai: Gaze of Defiance: (AWP) Wisdom vs. Will [1d20(3) + 5] = 8 (range 5)
Hit: [1d8(3) + 5] = 8 psychic damage and allies gain a +1 power bonus to attacks vs the target until the end of my next turn. Increase to +3 if they attack me before then.

[Wed Jan 26 21:33:24 2011] : (21) Mordecai: Done
[Wed Jan 26 21:33:40 2011] : (18) DM: Miss.
[Wed Jan 26 21:34:45 2011] : (18) Dwarf Bolter: "Fall back! Retreat!" shouts the dwarf while swinging at Kava and then retreating towards the passage (OA from Kava).
[Wed Jan 26 21:34:48 2011] : (18) Dwarf Bolter: Warhammer: [1d20(20) + 8] = 28 vs AC Damage: [1d10(3) + 2] = 5
[Wed Jan 26 21:35:01 2011] : (20) Kava: Storm Walk: (AWP) Charisma vs. Fortitude. Ranged 10. [1d20(10) + 4] = 14, Damage: [1d8(7) + 8] = 15 HP. The thunder of my steps batters my foe. Effect: Before or after the attack, I shift 1 square.
[Wed Jan 26 21:35:04 2011] : (18) Dwarf Bolter: 13 damage as the dwarf gets a lucky strike.
[Wed Jan 26 21:35:14 2011] : (18) Dwarf Bolter: ooc OA must be a basic attack.
[Wed Jan 26 21:35:22 2011] : (20) Kava: ooc Sorry
[Wed Jan 26 21:35:28 2011] : (20) Kava: Melee Basic Attack - Morningstar: [1d20(13) + 7] = 20, Damage: [1d10(3) + 4] = 7 HP
[Wed Jan 26 21:35:35 2011] : (20) Kava: Done
[Wed Jan 26 21:35:51 2011] : (20) Kava: ooc So 14 damage (need to implement Crit)
[Wed Jan 26 21:35:52 2011] : (18) Dwarf Bolter: A hit
[Wed Jan 26 21:36:02 2011] : (20) Kava: ooc Never mind, my mistake
[Wed Jan 26 21:36:21 2011] : (20) Kava: ooc Note to self: learn to read
[Wed Jan 26 21:37:02 2011] : (20) Kava: ooc Why 13 damage? The roll says 5
[Wed Jan 26 21:37:05 2011] : (18) Goblin Warrior: The warriors abandon their winching and retreat, covering the dwarf.
[Wed Jan 26 21:37:20 2011] : (18) Goblin Warrior: ooc The dwarf got a crit.
[Wed Jan 26 21:37:29 2011] : (18) Goblin Warrior: 12
[Wed Jan 26 21:38:08 2011] : (18) Goblin Warrior: Javelins at Mordecai and Filica
[Wed Jan 26 21:38:12 2011] : (18) Goblin Warrior: Javelin: [1d20(11) + 6] = 17 vs AC Damage: [1d6(6) + 2] = 8
[Wed Jan 26 21:38:13 2011] : (18) Goblin Warrior: Javelin: [1d20(16) + 6] = 22 vs AC Damage: [1d6(5) + 2] = 7
[Wed Jan 26 21:38:26 2011] : (18) Goblin Warrior: Two hits.
[Wed Jan 26 21:38:27 2011] : (21) Mordecai: "Argh"
[Wed Jan 26 21:38:33 2011] : (18) DM: Filica?
[Wed Jan 26 21:38:57 2011] : (19) Filica: Filica turns round and aims at the dwarf
[Wed Jan 26 21:39:02 2011] : (19) Filica: Twin Strike (bow): (AWP) - Shortbow (attack 1): [1d20(3) + 3] = 6 vs AC - Damage:[1d8(8)] = 8
Twin Strike (bow): (AWP) - Shortbow (attack 2): [1d20(12) + 3] = 15 vs AC - Damage:[1d8(2)] = 2
if target is quarry add [1d6(2)] = 2 damage to one attack

[Wed Jan 26 21:39:05 2011] : (21) Mordecai: ooc neither of you has used an AP
[Wed Jan 26 21:39:11 2011] : (18) DM: Misses
[Wed Jan 26 21:39:20 2011] : (21) Mordecai: ooc and we just got another one from a milestone
[Wed Jan 26 21:39:24 2011] : (19) Filica: Filica takes a deep breath and aims again
[Wed Jan 26 21:39:35 2011] : (19) Filica: AP
[Wed Jan 26 21:39:40 2011] : (19) Filica: Twin Strike (bow): (AWP) - Shortbow (attack 1): [1d20(17) + 3] = 20 vs AC - Damage:[1d8(4)] = 4
Twin Strike (bow): (AWP) - Shortbow (attack 2): [1d20(6) + 3] = 9 vs AC - Damage:[1d8(7)] = 7
if target is quarry add [1d6(4)] = 4 damage to one attack

[Wed Jan 26 21:39:52 2011] : (19) Filica: dward if quarry
[Wed Jan 26 21:39:55 2011] : (18) DM: One hit
[Wed Jan 26 21:39:56 2011] : (19) Filica: done.
[Wed Jan 26 21:40:06 2011] : (19) Filica: ooc dwarf is quarry
[Wed Jan 26 21:40:08 2011] : (18) DM: Kava?
[Wed Jan 26 21:40:11 2011] : (19) Filica: ooc not dward :P
[Wed Jan 26 21:40:27 2011] : (20) Kava: Kava attacks the dward
[Wed Jan 26 21:40:53 2011] : (20) Kava: Dragon Breath Acid (1): (EP) Strength +1 vs. Reflex. Close blast 3. [1d20(14) + 6] = 20, Damage: [1d6(2) + 1] = 3 HP. As I open my mouth with a roar, the deadly power of my draconic kin blasts forth to engulf my foes with acid.
[Wed Jan 26 21:41:05 2011] : (18) DM: Hit
[Wed Jan 26 21:41:12 2011] : (20) Kava: ooc Moving first, of course
[Wed Jan 26 21:41:17 2011] : (20) Kava: Done
[Wed Jan 26 21:41:23 2011] : (18) DM: Mordecai?
[Wed Jan 26 21:41:52 2011] : (21) Mordecai: ooc is Kava not using an AP?
[Wed Jan 26 21:42:36 2011] : (20) Kava: ooc Dragon Breath is an Encounter Power
[Wed Jan 26 21:42:44 2011] : (21) Mordecai: ooc umm, so?
[Wed Jan 26 21:42:58 2011] : (18) DM: ooc AP = Action Point. Spend it to gain an additional action.
[Wed Jan 26 21:42:58 2011] : (19) Filica: ooc action point!
[Wed Jan 26 21:43:02 2011] : (21) Mordecai: ooc you use an AP to make an extra attack... I think we need it
[Wed Jan 26 21:43:11 2011] : (20) Kava: ooc OK
[Wed Jan 26 21:43:15 2011] : (19) Filica: ooc do we have two of those?
[Wed Jan 26 21:43:25 2011] : (20) Kava: ooc I always forget about them, so I must have 2
[Wed Jan 26 21:43:25 2011] : (19) Filica: ooc what with the milestone and all?
[Wed Jan 26 21:43:37 2011] : (21) Mordecai: ooc you should have had, you can only use 1 per encounter
[Wed Jan 26 21:43:46 2011] : (19) Filica: ooc ah ok
[Wed Jan 26 21:43:57 2011] : (20) Kava: Kava spends an Action Point and attacks again
[Wed Jan 26 21:44:07 2011] : (20) Kava: Storm Walk: (AWP) Charisma vs. Fortitude. Ranged 10. [1d20(2) + 4] = 6, Damage: [1d8(6) + 8] = 14 HP. The thunder of my steps batters my foe. Effect: Before or after the attack, I shift 1 square.
[Wed Jan 26 21:44:14 2011] : (21) Mordecai: ooc LOL
[Wed Jan 26 21:44:26 2011] : (18) DM: Miss
[Wed Jan 26 21:44:28 2011] : (21) Mordecai: Mordecai steps forwards and attacks A
[Wed Jan 26 21:44:31 2011] : (21) Mordecai: Gaze of Defiance: (AWP) Wisdom vs. Will [1d20(12) + 5] = 17 (range 5)
Hit: [1d8(2) + 5] = 7 psychic damage and allies gain a +1 power bonus to attacks vs the target until the end of my next turn. Increase to +3 if they attack me before then.

[Wed Jan 26 21:44:39 2011] : (21) Mordecai: Done
[Wed Jan 26 21:44:40 2011] : (20) Kava: ooc Roll for each of them or just attack one?
[Wed Jan 26 21:45:40 2011] : (18) Dwarf Bolter: The dwarf shouts "Attack! For the glory of goblinkind!" and then promptly legs it down the passageway.
[Wed Jan 26 21:45:47 2011] : (20) Kava: ooc LOL
[Wed Jan 26 21:46:50 2011] : (18) Goblin Warrior: The two (not so bright) goblins leap to surround and attack Kava
[Wed Jan 26 21:46:57 2011] : (18) Goblin Warrior: Spear: [1d20(1) + 6] = 7 vs AC Damage: [1d8(1) + 2] = 3
[Wed Jan 26 21:46:58 2011] : (18) Goblin Warrior: Spear: [1d20(18) + 6] = 24 vs AC Damage: [1d8(3) + 2] = 5
[Wed Jan 26 21:47:07 2011] : (18) Goblin Warrior: One stabs her in the leg.
[Wed Jan 26 21:47:23 2011] : (18) DM: Filica?
[Wed Jan 26 21:48:00 2011] : (19) Filica: ooc hmm
[Wed Jan 26 21:48:22 2011] : (19) Filica: ooc I have an attack that allows me to aim at two targets, can I use it on just one?
[Wed Jan 26 21:48:25 2011] : (19) Filica: ooc :)
[Wed Jan 26 21:48:52 2011] : (18) DM: ooc depends on the wording I guess.
[Wed Jan 26 21:48:59 2011] : (18) DM: ooc what power is it?
[Wed Jan 26 21:49:09 2011] : (19) Filica: split the tree
[Wed Jan 26 21:49:12 2011] : (19) Filica: with two arrows
[Wed Jan 26 21:49:15 2011] : (19) Filica: at once
[Wed Jan 26 21:49:41 2011] : (18) DM: ooc two different ones only.
[Wed Jan 26 21:49:44 2011] : (19) Filica: ooc I guess not, it's pretty clear and says two targets
[Wed Jan 26 21:49:49 2011] : (19) Filica: ooc yeah
[Wed Jan 26 21:50:07 2011] : (19) Filica: Filica moves to follow the dwarf
[Wed Jan 26 21:50:40 2011] : (19) Filica: oA?
[Wed Jan 26 21:50:46 2011] : (18) DM: Spear: [1d20(20) + 6] = 26 vs AC Damage: [1d8(7) + 2] = 9
[Wed Jan 26 21:50:58 2011] : (19) Filica: Twin Strike (bow): (AWP) - Shortbow (attack 1): [1d20(2) + 3] = 5 vs AC - Damage:[1d8(1)] = 1
Twin Strike (bow): (AWP) - Shortbow (attack 2): [1d20(3) + 3] = 6 vs AC - Damage:[1d8(5)] = 5
if target is quarry add [1d6(4)] = 4 damage to one attack

[Wed Jan 26 21:51:06 2011] : (18) DM: Miss
[Wed Jan 26 21:51:09 2011] : (19) Filica: ooc oh fickity fuck
[Wed Jan 26 21:51:14 2011] : (19) Filica: done.
[Wed Jan 26 21:51:20 2011] : (18) DM: Kava?
[Wed Jan 26 21:51:23 2011] : (20) Kava: Kava shifts and attacks the cowardly dwarf
[Wed Jan 26 21:51:35 2011] : (20) Kava: Acid Orb: (AWP) Charisma vs. Reflex. Ranged 20. [1d20(18) + 5] = 23, Damage: [1d10(3) + 8] = 11 HP. I hurl a globe of acid at a distant enemy.
[Wed Jan 26 21:51:42 2011] : (20) Kava: Done
[Wed Jan 26 21:52:01 2011] : (18) DM: Kava strikes the dwarf nearly killing it.
[Wed Jan 26 21:52:23 2011] : (19) Filica: Fox's cunning (bow): (EP-immediate reaction)You can shift 1 sq. (+2 Swift Footwork) and make a basic attack against the ennemy. Gain a power bonus to attack equal to wis modifier Shortbow:[1d20(3) + 3 + 3 + 2] = 11 - Damage: [1d8(6) + 3] = 9
[Wed Jan 26 21:52:38 2011] : (19) Filica: ooc miss I suppose anyway. Oh well.
[Wed Jan 26 21:52:50 2011] : (18) DM: Yes
[Wed Jan 26 21:52:52 2011] : (19) Filica: ooc sorry, was not sure I could respond to an oA
[Wed Jan 26 21:52:59 2011] : (21) Mordecai: ooc what's it a reaction to?
[Wed Jan 26 21:53:02 2011] : (18) DM: Mordecai?
[Wed Jan 26 21:53:07 2011] : (21) Mordecai: Realising he has no chance of catching the dwarf, Mordecai attacks Goblin A
[Wed Jan 26 21:53:10 2011] : (21) Mordecai: Gaze of Defiance: (AWP) Wisdom vs. Will [1d20(7) + 5] = 12 (range 5)
Hit: [1d8(5) + 5] = 10 psychic damage and allies gain a +1 power bonus to attacks vs the target until the end of my next turn. Increase to +3 if they attack me before then.

[Wed Jan 26 21:53:17 2011] : (18) DM: Hit
[Wed Jan 26 21:53:25 2011] : (21) Mordecai: Done
[Wed Jan 26 21:53:29 2011] : (18) DM: Its pretty close to death now.
[Wed Jan 26 21:54:44 2011] : (18) Dwarf Bolter: The dwarf drops his warhammer, unclips his crowbow and fires a shot at Filica before continuing to run.
[Wed Jan 26 21:54:49 2011] : (18) Dwarf Bolter: Aimed Shot: [1d20(14) + 12] = 26 vs AC Damage: [1d8(7) + 3 + 1d6(1)] = 11
[Wed Jan 26 21:55:20 2011] : (18) Goblin Warrior: The goblins surround Kava again and attack.
[Wed Jan 26 21:55:28 2011] : (18) Goblin Warrior: Spear: [1d20(1) + 6] = 7 vs AC Damage: [1d8(8) + 2] = 10
[Wed Jan 26 21:55:29 2011] : (18) Goblin Warrior: Spear: [1d20(5) + 6] = 11 vs AC Damage: [1d8(7) + 2] = 9
[Wed Jan 26 21:55:38 2011] : (18) Goblin Warrior: And they miss.
[Wed Jan 26 21:55:45 2011] : (18) DM: Filica?
[Wed Jan 26 21:56:01 2011] : (20) Kava: ooc +2 to my AC because I'm bloodied
[Wed Jan 26 21:56:55 2011] : (19) Filica: ooc wait
[Wed Jan 26 21:56:59 2011] : (19) Filica: ooc I'm counting my HP down
[Wed Jan 26 21:57:31 2011] : (19) Filica: HP & surges status: Healing Surges:[7 - 1] = 6 out of 7- HP: [24 - 27] = -3 out of 24
[Wed Jan 26 21:57:51 2011] : (19) Filica: Filica is down on the ground, bloodied
[Wed Jan 26 21:57:56 2011] : (19) Filica: ooc can I use a healing surge?
[Wed Jan 26 21:58:16 2011] : (19) Filica: ooc second wind? Or am I unconscious?
[Wed Jan 26 21:58:46 2011] : (19) Filica: ooc and sorry Craig, I had missed the dwarf attack, I would have said it before otherwise.
[Wed Jan 26 21:59:06 2011] : (18) DM: ooc not while you're unconcious
[Wed Jan 26 21:59:25 2011] : (19) Filica: bloodied an unconscious
[Wed Jan 26 21:59:35 2011] : (18) DM: Kava?
[Wed Jan 26 22:00:56 2011] : (20) Kava: Kava moves and attacks the dward
[Wed Jan 26 22:01:01 2011] : (21) Mordecai: ooc I was holding a heal just in case. I'm also down to 3 HP
[Wed Jan 26 22:01:02 2011] : (20) Kava: ooc dwarf
[Wed Jan 26 22:01:16 2011] : (20) Kava: Acid Orb: (AWP) Charisma vs. Reflex. Ranged 20. [1d20(7) + 5] = 12, Damage: [1d10(6) + 8] = 14 HP. I hurl a globe of acid at a distant enemy.
[Wed Jan 26 22:01:51 2011] : (20) Kava: Done
[Wed Jan 26 22:01:53 2011] : (18) DM: Miss
[Wed Jan 26 22:02:00 2011] : (18) DM: And the goblins get OAs
[Wed Jan 26 22:02:02 2011] : (18) DM: Spear: [1d20(3) + 6] = 9 vs AC Damage: [1d8(3) + 2] = 5
[Wed Jan 26 22:02:03 2011] : (18) DM: Spear: [1d20(16) + 6] = 22 vs AC Damage: [1d8(5) + 2] = 7
[Wed Jan 26 22:02:09 2011] : (18) DM: 7 damage
[Wed Jan 26 22:02:30 2011] : (18) DM: Mordecai?
[Wed Jan 26 22:03:27 2011] : (21) Mordecai: Mordecai moves closer to Filica
[Wed Jan 26 22:03:30 2011] : (21) Mordecai: Healing Word: (EP; minor) Special: can be used twice per encounter - Effect: The target can spend a healing surge and regain an additional [1d6(6) + 4] = 10 HP (on top of their surge value; Range 5)
[Wed Jan 26 22:03:41 2011] : (19) Filica: Healing surges: Thanks to some good fortune, Filica spends a healing surge and regains 6 HP
[Wed Jan 26 22:03:51 2011] : (21) Mordecai: Then points his symbol at goblin A
[Wed Jan 26 22:03:54 2011] : (21) Mordecai: Gaze of Defiance: (AWP) Wisdom vs. Will [1d20(6) + 5] = 11 (range 5)
Hit: [1d8(7) + 5] = 12 psychic damage and allies gain a +1 power bonus to attacks vs the target until the end of my next turn. Increase to +3 if they attack me before then.

[Wed Jan 26 22:03:56 2011] : (19) Filica: HP & surges status: Healing Surges:[7 - 1] = 6 out of 7- HP: [24 - 11] = 13 out of 24
[Wed Jan 26 22:04:05 2011] : (21) Mordecai: Done
[Wed Jan 26 22:04:33 2011] : (18) DM: Miss.
[Wed Jan 26 22:04:54 2011] : (18) DM: I reckon Filica would have delayed her turn and can now get up and attack.
[Wed Jan 26 22:04:56 2011] : (18) DM: Filica?
[Wed Jan 26 22:05:08 2011] : (19) Filica: Filica gets up and turns around, niocking two arrows at once
[Wed Jan 26 22:05:12 2011] : (19) Filica: Split the tree (bow): (DP)Shortbow (attack 1): [1d20(6) + 3] = 9 vs AC - Damage:[2d8(1,1) + 3] = 5 - Shortbow (attack 2): [1d20(10) + 3] = 13 vs AC - Damage:[2d8(5,8) + 3] = 16 Two creatures within 3sq. of each other. You fire two arrows at once. Take best of two attacks and apply it to both targets.
[Wed Jan 26 22:05:33 2011] : (18) DM: Miss.
[Wed Jan 26 22:05:41 2011] : (20) Kava: ooc 16 damage? Nice!
[Wed Jan 26 22:05:51 2011] : (19) Filica: ooc darn, I don't think I've actually hit anything of late :(
[Wed Jan 26 22:06:07 2011] : (20) Kava: ooc Our dice suck *shrug*
[Wed Jan 26 22:06:15 2011] : (18) Dwarf Bolter: The dwarf shoots at Kava and continues running.
[Wed Jan 26 22:06:20 2011] : (18) Dwarf Bolter: Aimed Shot: [1d20(5) + 12] = 17 vs AC Damage: [1d8(4) + 3 + 1d6(4)] = 11
[Wed Jan 26 22:06:39 2011] : (20) Kava: Kava falls down
[Wed Jan 26 22:06:43 2011] : (18) Dwarf Bolter: Miss
[Wed Jan 26 22:06:49 2011] : (18) Dwarf Bolter: Out of range
[Wed Jan 26 22:06:58 2011] : (20) Kava: ooc OK, no falling down then
[Wed Jan 26 22:07:25 2011] : (18) Dwarf Bolter: The goblin warriors move to surround Filica
[Wed Jan 26 22:07:30 2011] : (18) Dwarf Bolter: OA
[Wed Jan 26 22:07:35 2011] : (20) Kava: ooc What kind of action is spending a healing surge?
[Wed Jan 26 22:07:54 2011] : (18) Goblin Warrior: Spear: [1d20(2) + 6] = 8 vs AC Damage: [1d8(3) + 2] = 5
[Wed Jan 26 22:07:55 2011] : (18) Goblin Warrior: Spear: [1d20(10) + 6] = 16 vs AC Damage: [1d8(2) + 2] = 4
[Wed Jan 26 22:07:55 2011] : (20) Kava: From me as well?
[Wed Jan 26 22:08:04 2011] : (18) Goblin Warrior: ooc no. only Filica
[Wed Jan 26 22:08:17 2011] : (21) Mordecai: ooc only possible with a Second Wind, or someone's healing power, and SW is a standard action
[Wed Jan 26 22:08:19 2011] : (18) Goblin Warrior: One hit, 4 damage.
[Wed Jan 26 22:08:24 2011] : (18) DM: Kava?
[Wed Jan 26 22:08:30 2011] : (20) Kava: ooc Because they pass into my threatened area as well
[Wed Jan 26 22:08:52 2011] : (18) DM: ooc must pass out of.
[Wed Jan 26 22:09:03 2011] : (20) Kava: ooc OK
[Wed Jan 26 22:09:14 2011] : (20) Kava: Kava attacks B
[Wed Jan 26 22:09:19 2011] : (20) Kava: Storm Walk: (AWP) Charisma vs. Fortitude. Ranged 10. [1d20(12) + 5] = 17, Damage: [1d8(8) + 8] = 16 HP. The thunder of my steps batters my foe. Effect: Before or after the attack, I shift 1 square.
[Wed Jan 26 22:09:25 2011] : (18) DM: ooc A is nearly dead...
[Wed Jan 26 22:09:34 2011] : (20) Kava: ooc A then
[Wed Jan 26 22:09:41 2011] : (18) DM: Kava kills the goblin.
[Wed Jan 26 22:09:44 2011] : (20) Kava: Done
[Wed Jan 26 22:10:07 2011] : (18) DM: Mordecai?
[Wed Jan 26 22:11:39 2011] : (21) Mordecai: Attack B
[Wed Jan 26 22:11:42 2011] : (21) Mordecai: Gaze of Defiance: (AWP) Wisdom vs. Will [1d20(1) + 5] = 6 (range 5)
Hit: [1d8(5) + 5] = 10 psychic damage and allies gain a +1 power bonus to attacks vs the target until the end of my next turn. Increase to +3 if they attack me before then.

[Wed Jan 26 22:11:47 2011] : (21) Mordecai: Done
[Wed Jan 26 22:11:48 2011] : (19) Filica: brb
[Wed Jan 26 22:11:51 2011] : (18) DM: Miss
[Wed Jan 26 22:11:53 2011] : (21) Mordecai: ooc meh!
[Wed Jan 26 22:11:59 2011] : (18) DM: Filica?
[Wed Jan 26 22:13:40 2011] : (19) Filica: Filica shoulders her bow and draws her swords
[Wed Jan 26 22:13:44 2011] : (19) Filica: Twin Strike (swords): (AWP) - Attack 1:Longsword: [1d20(13) + 2] = 15 vs AC - Damage:[1d8(5)] = 5
Attack:2 Shortsword: [1d20(18) + 2] = 20 vs AC - Damage:[1d6(1)] = 1
if target is quarry add [1d6(6)] = 6 damage to one attack

[Wed Jan 26 22:13:55 2011] : (19) Filica: target quarry
[Wed Jan 26 22:14:00 2011] : (19) Filica: on B.
[Wed Jan 26 22:14:01 2011] : (19) Filica: done.
[Wed Jan 26 22:14:01 2011] : (18) DM: One hit
[Wed Jan 26 22:14:54 2011] : (18) Dwarf Bolter: Your hear a door slam loudly from down the passageway. Looks like the dwarf got away for now.
[Wed Jan 26 22:15:50 2011] : (18) Goblin Warrior: The remaining goblin, outnumbered and abandoned by its leader steps away, drops its sword and surrenders. "No kill me," it says in broken common.
[Wed Jan 26 22:16:09 2011] : (18) DM: Kava?
[Wed Jan 26 22:16:45 2011] : (20) Kava: Kava targets B
[Wed Jan 26 22:16:50 2011] : (20) Kava: Acid Orb: (AWP) Charisma vs. Reflex. Ranged 20. [1d20(12) + 5] = 17, Damage: [1d10(1) + 8] = 9 HP. I hurl a globe of acid at a distant enemy.
[Wed Jan 26 22:16:59 2011] : (20) Kava: Done
[Wed Jan 26 22:17:14 2011] : (18) DM: ooc "Dark side points gained"
[Wed Jan 26 22:17:29 2011] : (18) DM: Mordecai?
[Wed Jan 26 22:18:39 2011] : (21) Mordecai: ooc hmm
[Wed Jan 26 22:18:40 2011] : (18) DM: ooc are you trying to play Kava as a blood thirsty lunatic?
[Wed Jan 26 22:18:48 2011] : (19) Filica: ooc roflmao
[Wed Jan 26 22:18:56 2011] : (19) Filica: ooc that what it looks like :)
[Wed Jan 26 22:18:56 2011] : (20) Kava: ooc I missed that remark, sorry. Not attacking
[Wed Jan 26 22:19:15 2011] : (21) Mordecai: ""Let's tie him up"
[Wed Jan 26 22:19:19 2011] : (19) Filica: ooc thought so
[Wed Jan 26 22:19:30 2011] : (20) Kava: Kava uses Second Wind to heal herself
[Wed Jan 26 22:19:43 2011] : (21) Mordecai: "I have rope"
[Wed Jan 26 22:19:51 2011] : (21) Mordecai: ooc stop doing that!
[Wed Jan 26 22:19:51 2011] : (20) Kava: HP Status: 8 out of 24 || Surges Used: 4 out of 6 || Surge Value: 7
[Wed Jan 26 22:19:55 2011] : (18) DM: You secure the prisoner with Mordecai's rope.
[Wed Jan 26 22:20:06 2011] : (20) Kava: ooc Stop doing what?
[Wed Jan 26 22:20:16 2011] : (21) Mordecai: ooc if you wait 5 minutes my encounter powers will recharge
[Wed Jan 26 22:20:25 2011] : (18) Goblin Warrior: "I tell you secrets. No kill. Yes?"
[Wed Jan 26 22:20:50 2011] : (21) Mordecai: Healing yourself with a crappy Second wind, when I can add a huge boost to your surge
[Wed Jan 26 22:20:55 2011] : (20) Kava: ooc I did it because Kava doesn't know when the next attack will come and she was down to 1 HP
[Wed Jan 26 22:20:58 2011] : (21) Mordecai: ooc
[Wed Jan 26 22:21:31 2011] : (19) Filica: ooc makes sense to me
[Wed Jan 26 22:21:39 2011] : (21) Mordecai: ooc Well, if you hear someone coming then use it
[Wed Jan 26 22:21:39 2011] : (19) Filica: "OK, no kill"
[Wed Jan 26 22:21:46 2011] : (20) Kava: ooc And because I was planning it, thinking we'd still e in combat now and couldn't stop my fingers from typing ;)
[Wed Jan 26 22:21:46 2011] : (21) Mordecai: ooc but you also did it last week
[Wed Jan 26 22:22:00 2011] : (19) Filica: "Speak now"
[Wed Jan 26 22:22:14 2011] : (20) Kava: ooc Reversing my healing surge
[Wed Jan 26 22:22:26 2011] : (21) Mordecai: Mordecai catches his breath and waits for his powers to return
[Wed Jan 26 22:22:35 2011] : (19) Filica: Filica addresses the goblin in the simplest common she can think of
[Wed Jan 26 22:22:58 2011] : (18) Goblin Warrior: The goblin looks unsure. Insight check.
[Wed Jan 26 22:23:12 2011] : (19) Filica: Keeping a hand on the hilt of her sowrd, justfor good measure
[Wed Jan 26 22:23:17 2011] : (19) Filica: Insight: [1d20(14) + 2 + 0] = 16
[Wed Jan 26 22:23:57 2011] : (20) Kava: ooc That whole Healing stuff is something I can't seem to wrap my mind around, I've been reading about it again, which is why I missed the goblin's remark, but it still seems so alien to me
[Wed Jan 26 22:24:06 2011] : (18) Goblin Warrior: The goblin isn't very bright, you'll need to limit your question to simple, specific ones to get anything out of her.
[Wed Jan 26 22:24:10 2011] : (20) Kava: Insight: [1d20(5) + 0] = 5
[Wed Jan 26 22:24:28 2011] : (19) Filica: "Speak secrets. Now"
[Wed Jan 26 22:24:37 2011] : (21) Mordecai: Insight: [1d20(7) + 9] = 16
[Wed Jan 26 22:24:52 2011] : (21) Mordecai: "How get through door?"
[Wed Jan 26 22:25:11 2011] : (21) Mordecai: "Secret knock?"
[Wed Jan 26 22:25:40 2011] : (18) Goblin Warrior: "Thormin has key."
[Wed Jan 26 22:25:46 2011] : (21) Mordecai: Mordecai does a rhythmic knock on his shield to demonstrate
[Wed Jan 26 22:25:58 2011] : (21) Mordecai: "Thormin is dwarf?"
[Wed Jan 26 22:26:14 2011] : (18) Goblin Warrior: "Yes"
[Wed Jan 26 22:26:49 2011] : (18) Goblin Warrior: "Knock not secret."
[Wed Jan 26 22:26:50 2011] : (21) Mordecai: "How many behind door?"
[Wed Jan 26 22:27:32 2011] : (18) Goblin Warrior: "Password Grrathank" The goblin word is almost unpronounceable to no goblin speakers.
[Wed Jan 26 22:28:27 2011] : (18) Goblin Warrior: The goblin thinks hard. "Thormin, Lady, one, two... uh... er... many...? warriors"
[Wed Jan 26 22:29:09 2011] : (21) Mordecai: "Who is lady?"
[Wed Jan 26 22:29:42 2011] : (18) Goblin Warrior: "Lady clever witch. Makes crystals shine."
[Wed Jan 26 22:29:45 2011] : (20) Kava: "Many warriors? Many as us or many more?"
[Wed Jan 26 22:30:10 2011] : (18) Goblin Warrior: "Uh.... more."
[Wed Jan 26 22:30:58 2011] : (19) Filica: "ouch"
[Wed Jan 26 22:31:17 2011] : (21) Mordecai: "What up other tunnel?"
[Wed Jan 26 22:31:18 2011] : (18) Goblin Warrior: Insight check
[Wed Jan 26 22:31:24 2011] : (20) Kava: Insight: [1d20(8) + 0] = 8
[Wed Jan 26 22:31:31 2011] : (21) Mordecai: Mordecai points to the blocked tunnel
[Wed Jan 26 22:31:33 2011] : (21) Mordecai: Insight: [1d20(20) + 9] = 29
[Wed Jan 26 22:31:39 2011] : (19) Filica: Insight: [1d20(5) + 2 + 0] = 7
[Wed Jan 26 22:32:45 2011] : (18) Goblin Warrior: Mordecai reckons that the goblin's grasp of numbers probably means there's at least 6 goblin warriors but probably not much more than 10.
[Wed Jan 26 22:34:02 2011] : (18) Goblin Warrior: "Tunnel go out but wall in way."
[Wed Jan 26 22:34:20 2011] : (19) Filica: "Hmm. I'd say we rest a little more than the five minutes we've just taken"
[Wed Jan 26 22:34:23 2011] : (20) Kava: ooc Guys, getting tired now, I've had an 12 hour working day today and yesterday as well
[Wed Jan 26 22:34:25 2011] : (21) Mordecai: "and other tunnel down there?"
[Wed Jan 26 22:34:31 2011] : (19) Filica: "and then try our luck with that door"
[Wed Jan 26 22:34:43 2011] : (21) Mordecai: Mordecai points back down to where we came in
[Wed Jan 26 22:34:52 2011] : (18) Goblin Warrior: "Yes."
[Wed Jan 26 22:34:53 2011] : (21) Mordecai: Mordecai takes a short rest (recover encounter powers)
[Wed Jan 26 22:35:03 2011] : (18) Goblin Warrior: GAME END