Contents / PnP Stuff / Logs /

[Wed Jan 19 20:12:48 2011] : (10) DM: GAME START
[Wed Jan 19 20:12:58 2011] : (13) Mordecai: ooc and as he's Swedish about 40-50% of that is paid as tac
[Wed Jan 19 20:13:04 2011] : (13) Mordecai: ooc tax
[Wed Jan 19 20:13:59 2011] : (10) DM: You're nearing a cave at the end of a steep sided valley. A rough path leads towards the cave entrance and their are a few trees clining to the steep rocky slopes.
[Wed Jan 19 20:15:12 2011] : (10) DM: Something hanging from the opening of the cave glows with a faint blue light.
[Wed Jan 19 20:15:49 2011] : (10) DM: What next?
[Wed Jan 19 20:15:53 2011] : (11) Donessh: ooc knowledge roll?
[Wed Jan 19 20:16:04 2011] : (14) Altraminus: Dungeoneering: [1d20(12) + 0 + 0] = 12
[Wed Jan 19 20:16:11 2011] : (13) Mordecai: Mordecai looks at the light object
[Wed Jan 19 20:16:18 2011] : (16) Filica: Dungeoneering: [1d20(5) + 1 + 1 + 2] = 9
[Wed Jan 19 20:16:27 2011] : (12) Kava: Dungeoneering: [1d20(15) + 0] = 15
[Wed Jan 19 20:16:29 2011] : (10) DM: You'd need to move closer.
[Wed Jan 19 20:16:29 2011] : (14) Altraminus: "I may be able to get a little closer than this..."
[Wed Jan 19 20:16:36 2011] : (14) Altraminus: Al moves closer, trying to be sneaky.
[Wed Jan 19 20:16:39 2011] : (14) Altraminus: Stealth: [1d20(6) + 9] = 15
[Wed Jan 19 20:16:42 2011] : (10) DM: ooc also arcana roll.
[Wed Jan 19 20:16:46 2011] : (12) Kava: "Hmm"
[Wed Jan 19 20:16:55 2011] : (12) Kava: Kava stares at the light
[Wed Jan 19 20:16:55 2011] : (16) Filica: Filica, as always, follows Al
[Wed Jan 19 20:16:59 2011] : (16) Filica: Stealth: [1d20(13) + 0 + 1] = 14
[Wed Jan 19 20:17:02 2011] : (12) Kava: Arcana: [1d20(6) + 5] = 11
[Wed Jan 19 20:17:12 2011] : (11) Donessh: Donessh hangs back a little
[Wed Jan 19 20:17:14 2011] : (10) DM: ooc Need a stealth roll for every 10 squares.
[Wed Jan 19 20:17:35 2011] : (12) Kava: Kava moves forwards cautiously
[Wed Jan 19 20:17:38 2011] : (12) Kava: Stealth: [1d20(20) + 0] = 20
[Wed Jan 19 20:17:39 2011] : (13) Mordecai: Arcana: [1d20(14) + 2] = 16
[Wed Jan 19 20:17:41 2011] : (14) Altraminus: Stealth: [1d20(18) + 9] = 27
[Wed Jan 19 20:17:43 2011] : (13) Mordecai: Dungeoneering: [1d20(17) + 4] = 21
[Wed Jan 19 20:17:48 2011] : (16) Filica: ooc wait
[Wed Jan 19 20:17:55 2011] : (16) Filica: ooc something's wrong with my node
[Wed Jan 19 20:18:02 2011] : (12) Kava: Stealth: [1d20(4) + 0] = 4
[Wed Jan 19 20:18:20 2011] : (16) Filica: ooc or not :)
[Wed Jan 19 20:18:23 2011] : (13) Mordecai: "This seems to be some form of magical glow"
[Wed Jan 19 20:18:24 2011] : (16) Filica: ooc sorry
[Wed Jan 19 20:18:35 2011] : (13) Mordecai: ooc abjuration == protection?
[Wed Jan 19 20:19:01 2011] : (16) Filica: Stealth: [1d20(12) + 0 + 1] = 13
[Wed Jan 19 20:19:22 2011] : (16) Filica: ooc I remember myself stealthier than that
[Wed Jan 19 20:19:26 2011] : (16) Filica: ooc weird
[Wed Jan 19 20:19:33 2011] : (13) Mordecai: "I think it's protective magic, or abjuration as it's known"
[Wed Jan 19 20:19:43 2011] : (10) DM: Altraminus sees that the the light is from a crystal hanging by a copper wire from a rusty hook hammered into the rock.
[Wed Jan 19 20:19:51 2011] : (11) Donessh: "Protecting what?"
[Wed Jan 19 20:19:58 2011] : (10) DM: The wire runs along the cave ceiling into the gloom of the cave.
[Wed Jan 19 20:20:19 2011] : (14) Altraminus: Al looks into the cave. Where does that wire go?
[Wed Jan 19 20:20:19 2011] : (14) Altraminus: Perception: [1d20(2) + 0 + 0 + 5] = 7
[Wed Jan 19 20:20:21 2011] : (13) Mordecai: "No idea, I guess we'll have to wait for 'minus to look closer"
[Wed Jan 19 20:20:30 2011] : (14) Altraminus: ooc he actually looks OUT of the cave.
[Wed Jan 19 20:20:41 2011] : (10) DM: Uh oh, As altraminus crosses into the cave mouth the crystal starts flashing brightly.
[Wed Jan 19 20:20:57 2011] : (12) Kava: Kava studies the crystal
[Wed Jan 19 20:21:02 2011] : (12) Kava: Arcana: [1d20(12) + 5] = 17
[Wed Jan 19 20:21:22 2011] : (14) Altraminus: Al jumps up at the crystal, trying to cut the wire.
[Wed Jan 19 20:22:12 2011] : (10) DM: What do you cut the wire with?
[Wed Jan 19 20:22:36 2011] : (14) Altraminus: Al would use a dagger, though I'm metagaming-suspicious and reckon it's a bad idea.
[Wed Jan 19 20:23:06 2011] : (12) Kava: "Leave it alone, you don't know what it can do"
[Wed Jan 19 20:23:54 2011] : (10) DM: There's a spark as the knife touches the wire, but the copper wire is thin and easily cut.
[Wed Jan 19 20:24:17 2011] : (14) Altraminus: Al grabs the crystal and runs back from the cave mouth.
[Wed Jan 19 20:24:37 2011] : (14) Altraminus: "I've got it! One of those crystals. What's up with them? Why's it stopped glowing?"
[Wed Jan 19 20:24:39 2011] : (10) DM: The crystal stops flashing.
[Wed Jan 19 20:24:42 2011] : (12) Kava: Kava mutters softly: "Idiot"
[Wed Jan 19 20:24:50 2011] : (10) DM: The crystal is still glowing faintly.
[Wed Jan 19 20:25:36 2011] : (10) DM: ooc anyone taking a look at the crystal or pondering the wire, make a arcana roll.
[Wed Jan 19 20:25:43 2011] : (14) Altraminus: "Oh, got it wrong. Still glowing."
[Wed Jan 19 20:25:45 2011] : (14) Altraminus: Arcana: [1d20(17) + 0 + 0] = 17
[Wed Jan 19 20:25:53 2011] : (16) Filica: Filica is keeping her distance
[Wed Jan 19 20:25:58 2011] : (12) Kava: Arcana: [1d20(3) + 5] = 8
[Wed Jan 19 20:26:00 2011] : (14) Altraminus: Al's poking at the crystal, seeing how it reacts.
[Wed Jan 19 20:26:03 2011] : (13) Mordecai: Mordecai wanders over to see what 'minus has done
[Wed Jan 19 20:26:09 2011] : (11) Donessh: Donessh still hangs back (waiting for the boom)
[Wed Jan 19 20:26:10 2011] : (13) Mordecai: Stealth: [1d20(2) + -1] = 1
[Wed Jan 19 20:26:15 2011] : (16) Filica: "I don't like these glowing things much" she mutters
[Wed Jan 19 20:26:30 2011] : (13) Mordecai: Mordecai clanks his way there
[Wed Jan 19 20:26:35 2011] : (13) Mordecai: Arcana: [1d20(19) + 2] = 21
[Wed Jan 19 20:26:38 2011] : (14) Altraminus: "This is rather fun, y'know. How do you get to be a wizard? Can you just do it by finding out, or is there boring indoors sitting-in-a-boring-room dusty stuff?"
[Wed Jan 19 20:26:44 2011] : (14) Altraminus: Al chatters as he works.
[Wed Jan 19 20:28:40 2011] : (10) DM: Altraminus sees that the wire is is wound round tightly round the top of the crystal and it the wire could be easily unwound.
[Wed Jan 19 20:29:08 2011] : (13) Mordecai: "I guess this matches our other two crystals."
[Wed Jan 19 20:29:33 2011] : (12) Kava: "Wizards need to study a lot. Sorcerers on the other hand are just natural magic users"
[Wed Jan 19 20:30:12 2011] : (14) Altraminus: "What happens if I unwind the crystal?
[Wed Jan 19 20:31:18 2011] : (14) Altraminus: "Ah, that's no good. Surely I'd have noticed by now, and I don't fancy studying. Can you teach me? Can you?"
[Wed Jan 19 20:31:38 2011] : (11) Donessh: Donessh danders over
[Wed Jan 19 20:31:46 2011] : (11) Donessh: "So, what have we got?"
[Wed Jan 19 20:32:08 2011] : (12) Kava: "I can't, I'm a sorcerer"
[Wed Jan 19 20:32:30 2011] : (14) Altraminus: "Bit of crystal; bit of wire. Not much fun. I wonder if it does anything besides glow."
[Wed Jan 19 20:32:39 2011] : (13) Mordecai: "Hmm, so it looks like the wire is providing power to the crystal, or maybe was"
[Wed Jan 19 20:32:43 2011] : (12) Kava: "But you can teach yourself, to start with, I guess. By a book or two, buckle down and study"
[Wed Jan 19 20:32:52 2011] : (14) Altraminus: Al glances over at the cave. "You reckon I could rush over there? Oh yes!"
[Wed Jan 19 20:33:08 2011] : (14) Altraminus: "Duck in and out before they notice me?"
[Wed Jan 19 20:33:21 2011] : (14) Altraminus: "No, no books. Books are too slow, and they don't talk enough."
[Wed Jan 19 20:33:22 2011] : (12) Kava: "And do what while you're inside?"
[Wed Jan 19 20:33:25 2011] : (16) Filica: brb
[Wed Jan 19 20:33:38 2011] : (13) Mordecai: "Not sure if the crystal itself is magical without the wire, maybe we should leave it on?"
[Wed Jan 19 20:33:50 2011] : (14) Altraminus: "Find out if there's more of these glowing things, of course. Actually, we could just pull thhat bit of wire in the cave and see what happens."
[Wed Jan 19 20:34:30 2011] : (13) Mordecai: "It seems to have had some kind of alarm spell on it. I wonder if it went off?"
[Wed Jan 19 20:35:05 2011] : (13) Mordecai: "Why don't we all head in together, and not risk you being killed in there on your own?"
[Wed Jan 19 20:35:19 2011] : (11) Donessh: "Safety in numbers sounds good to me"
[Wed Jan 19 20:35:26 2011] : (12) Kava: "Safety in numbers"
[Wed Jan 19 20:35:31 2011] : (14) Altraminus: "Well, ok, but don't make too much noise! I'm quieter than you lot."
[Wed Jan 19 20:35:50 2011] : (14) Altraminus: Al speaks as if he's never heard of boasting or modesty, and is merely stating a fact.
[Wed Jan 19 20:36:02 2011] : (16) Filica: "safety in numbers indeed"
[Wed Jan 19 20:36:36 2011] : (13) Mordecai: "I'm not much good at stealth, but keep to the side and I'll keep anyone's attention away from you"
[Wed Jan 19 20:36:52 2011] : (16) Filica: ooc ahhhhhhhhhhh, I was using the wrong node!
[Wed Jan 19 20:37:00 2011] : (16) Filica: "I am, I'll follow him"
[Wed Jan 19 20:37:25 2011] : (11) Donessh: "I will hang back a little then"
[Wed Jan 19 20:37:28 2011] : (12) Kava: "I won't be far behind, in case you need a hand"
[Wed Jan 19 20:37:59 2011] : (13) Mordecai: "Stay with me Donessh, we noisy folks will draw any fire from our quiet friends"
[Wed Jan 19 20:39:07 2011] : (10) DM: ooc stealth rolls.
[Wed Jan 19 20:39:09 2011] : (12) Kava: "I'd rather breathe it than draw it"
[Wed Jan 19 20:39:16 2011] : (12) Kava: Stealth: [1d20(14) + 0] = 14
[Wed Jan 19 20:39:29 2011] : (14) Altraminus: Stealth: [1d20(12) + 9] = 21
[Wed Jan 19 20:39:49 2011] : (11) Donessh: Stealth: [1d20(1) + 0] = 1
[Wed Jan 19 20:40:27 2011] : (12) Kava: ooc Wow! Crit miss on Stealth
[Wed Jan 19 20:40:35 2011] : (16) Filica: Stealth: [1d20(5) + 3 + 0 + 5] = 13
[Wed Jan 19 20:40:37 2011] : (13) Mordecai: Stealth: [1d20(6) + -1] = 5
[Wed Jan 19 20:40:39 2011] : (10) DM: The end of the passageway ends in a stout, if roughly cut, wooden wall with a set of double doors.
[Wed Jan 19 20:41:17 2011] : (10) DM: Mordecai hears goblins saying stuff behind the door.
[Wed Jan 19 20:42:21 2011] : (10) DM: ooc were is everyone and what are you all doing?
[Wed Jan 19 20:42:39 2011] : (14) Altraminus: ooc Al is wandering into the cave, trying not to set any alarms off.
[Wed Jan 19 20:42:48 2011] : (14) Altraminus: ooc how do I scroll the map?
[Wed Jan 19 20:43:07 2011] : (16) Filica: ooc shift drag
[Wed Jan 19 20:43:08 2011] : (11) Donessh: ooc shift+drag
[Wed Jan 19 20:43:15 2011] : (14) Altraminus: ooc thanks
[Wed Jan 19 20:43:19 2011] : (10) DM: ooc hold middle mouse (1.90.1 only) and drag or shift and left drag.
[Wed Jan 19 20:43:46 2011] : (12) Kava: ooc I like that!
[Wed Jan 19 20:44:14 2011] : (10) DM: Listen checks
[Wed Jan 19 20:44:22 2011] : (14) Altraminus: Perception: [1d20(17) + 0 + 0 + 5] = 22
[Wed Jan 19 20:44:25 2011] : (12) Kava: Perception: [1d20(17) + 0] = 17
[Wed Jan 19 20:44:27 2011] : (11) Donessh: Perception: [1d20(13) + 3] = 16
[Wed Jan 19 20:44:55 2011] : (13) Mordecai: Perception: [1d20(7) + 4] = 11
[Wed Jan 19 20:44:56 2011] : (16) Filica: Perception: [1d20(1) + 2 + 0 + 5] = 8
[Wed Jan 19 20:45:05 2011] : (10) DM: There are four goblins behind the door.
[Wed Jan 19 20:45:52 2011] : (12) Kava: Softly: "Kick the door in and kick some goblin ass?"
[Wed Jan 19 20:46:10 2011] : (10) DM: Kavan, Altraminus and Donessh can hear four goblins behind the door.
[Wed Jan 19 20:46:33 2011] : (10) DM: The doors open outwards.
[Wed Jan 19 20:47:11 2011] : (14) Altraminus: Al holds up four fingers, at goblin-head-height.
[Wed Jan 19 20:47:26 2011] : (13) Mordecai: whispering "I can hear some creatures behind, not sure how many"
[Wed Jan 19 20:47:28 2011] : (12) Kava: Kava nods
[Wed Jan 19 20:47:34 2011] : (11) Donessh: Donessh gives a thumbs up
[Wed Jan 19 20:47:47 2011] : (13) Mordecai: Mordecai nods
[Wed Jan 19 20:48:12 2011] : (10) DM: Roll initiative
[Wed Jan 19 20:48:18 2011] : (10) DM: Initiative: [1d20(16) + 1 / 2 + 3] = 19
[Wed Jan 19 20:48:19 2011] : (14) Altraminus: Al grins, teeth white in the darkness. He draws a dagger, and gestures at the door.
[Wed Jan 19 20:48:20 2011] : (16) Filica: Initiative: [1d20(8) + 3 + 2] = 13
[Wed Jan 19 20:48:21 2011] : (14) Altraminus: Initiative: [1d20(7) + 0 + 4] = 11
[Wed Jan 19 20:48:26 2011] : (10) DM: Initiative: [1d20(5) + 1 / 2 + 3] = 8
[Wed Jan 19 20:48:37 2011] : (10) DM: Initiative: [1d20(9) + 3 / 2 + 2] = 12
[Wed Jan 19 20:48:51 2011] : (11) Donessh: Initiative: [1d20(9) + 0] = 9
[Wed Jan 19 20:49:13 2011] : (12) Kava: Initiative: [1d20(8) + 0] = 8
[Wed Jan 19 20:49:18 2011] : (13) Mordecai: Initiative: [1d20(6) + 6] = 12 - Battle Intuition
[Wed Jan 19 20:49:24 2011] : (14) Altraminus: ooc we've all fallen asleep!
[Wed Jan 19 20:49:38 2011] : (16) Filica: ooc omg, with a 13 I lead the initiative. How sad
[Wed Jan 19 20:49:45 2011] : (12) Kava: ooc LOL
[Wed Jan 19 20:51:14 2011] : (10) DM: The goblins contine loudly talking. If only someone understood goblinoid....
[Wed Jan 19 20:51:19 2011] : (10) DM: Filica?
[Wed Jan 19 20:51:34 2011] : (16) Filica: Filica makes a hand gesture of slowly opening the doors and retreating a step back, her eyes asking the question whether it's what everybody agrees to do.
[Wed Jan 19 20:51:53 2011] : (12) Kava: Kava nods, smiling
[Wed Jan 19 20:51:57 2011] : (16) Filica: ooc the door is open as on the drawing?
[Wed Jan 19 20:52:04 2011] : (16) Filica: ooc meaning; I can see what's in there?
[Wed Jan 19 20:52:06 2011] : (14) Altraminus: Al grins.
[Wed Jan 19 20:52:07 2011] : (10) DM: The door is closed.
[Wed Jan 19 20:52:12 2011] : (16) Filica: ooc, ok
[Wed Jan 19 20:52:45 2011] : (16) Filica: Filica goes to the door, first slowly prods to see if it opens, and if it does, opens it. And steps back against the wall
[Wed Jan 19 20:52:53 2011] : (14) Altraminus: ooc can we delay initiative to act together?
[Wed Jan 19 20:53:19 2011] : (10) DM: The door is locked.
[Wed Jan 19 20:53:29 2011] : (12) Kava: ooc LOL@DM
[Wed Jan 19 20:53:40 2011] : (14) Altraminus: Al waves Filica away from the door.
[Wed Jan 19 20:53:48 2011] : (14) Altraminus: ooc it's Thievery, right?
[Wed Jan 19 20:53:50 2011] : (13) Mordecai: Mordecai shrugs and points at the door
[Wed Jan 19 20:53:59 2011] : (13) Mordecai: ooc delay action
[Wed Jan 19 20:53:59 2011] : (16) Filica: Filica mimes a key and goes back a step
[Wed Jan 19 20:54:09 2011] : (10) DM: Mordecai delays.
[Wed Jan 19 20:54:16 2011] : (10) DM: The goblins continue arguing
[Wed Jan 19 20:54:19 2011] : (10) DM: Altraminus?
[Wed Jan 19 20:54:35 2011] : (14) Altraminus: Al starts prodding at the lock.
[Wed Jan 19 20:54:37 2011] : (14) Altraminus: Thievery: [1d20(12) + 4 + 0 + 5 - 0] = 21
[Wed Jan 19 20:54:57 2011] : (10) DM: It unlocks with a soft click.
[Wed Jan 19 20:55:21 2011] : (14) Altraminus: Al grins, and steps back from the door.
[Wed Jan 19 20:55:35 2011] : (10) DM: Mordecai?
[Wed Jan 19 20:56:14 2011] : (13) Mordecai: Mordecai opens the door and has a quick look at what he can see
[Wed Jan 19 20:57:14 2011] : (10) DM: There are four goblins in a rough semi circle they're gesturing and waving weapons about and arguing loudly.
[Wed Jan 19 20:57:25 2011] : (10) DM: Stealth roll.
[Wed Jan 19 20:57:39 2011] : (13) Mordecai: Stealth: [1d20(10) + -1] = 9
[Wed Jan 19 20:58:16 2011] : (13) Mordecai: ooc any of them stand out at all?
[Wed Jan 19 20:58:19 2011] : (10) DM: They look up as you open the door, noticing you.
[Wed Jan 19 20:59:27 2011] : (10) DM: There are two tough looking goblins with axes, one carrying a spear and one darker, smaller one wielding a short sword.
[Wed Jan 19 21:00:22 2011] : (10) DM: ooc two skullcleaver brutes B and C , 1 warrior (skirmisher) A, and 1 blackblade (lurker) D.
[Wed Jan 19 21:00:24 2011] : (13) Mordecai: ooc can I move?
[Wed Jan 19 21:00:32 2011] : (10) DM: ooc yes
[Wed Jan 19 21:00:42 2011] : (13) Mordecai: Mordecai points his holy symbol at the small, dark one and mutters a prayer
[Wed Jan 19 21:00:56 2011] : (10) DM: None of the goblins appears to be any sort of leader which might be why they were arguing so much.
[Wed Jan 19 21:00:56 2011] : (13) Mordecai: Gaze of Defiance: (AWP) Wisdom vs. Will [1d20(13) + 5] = 18 (range 5)
Hit: [1d8(8) + 5] = 13 psychic damage and allies gain a +1 power bonus to attacks vs the target until the end of my next turn. Increase to +3 if they attack me before then.

[Wed Jan 19 21:01:11 2011] : (10) DM: Mordecai moves next to a low table.
[Wed Jan 19 21:01:19 2011] : (13) Mordecai: Done
[Wed Jan 19 21:02:08 2011] : (10) DM: The goblin is staggered by the attack.
[Wed Jan 19 21:02:19 2011] : (10) DM: Donessh?
[Wed Jan 19 21:03:36 2011] : (11) Donessh: Donessh moves into the fray
[Wed Jan 19 21:04:10 2011] : (11) Donessh: (double move)
[Wed Jan 19 21:04:25 2011] : (11) Donessh: Divine Challenge: (AWP) Minor Burst 5. Effect: Target is Marked: -2 to attack other than me.
Also: [3 + 3] = 6 Radiant damage on first attack not including me before my next turn

[Wed Jan 19 21:04:30 2011] : (11) Donessh: on B
[Wed Jan 19 21:04:33 2011] : (11) Donessh: Done
[Wed Jan 19 21:04:47 2011] : (10) DM: Kava?
[Wed Jan 19 21:05:09 2011] : (12) Kava: Kava moves forward and attacks D
[Wed Jan 19 21:05:18 2011] : (12) Kava: Acid Orb: (AWP) Charisma vs. Reflex. Ranged 20. [1d20(19) + 5] = 24, Damage: [1d10(10) + 8] = 18 HP. I hurl a globe of acid at a distant enemy.
[Wed Jan 19 21:05:23 2011] : (12) Kava: Done
[Wed Jan 19 21:05:40 2011] : (12) Kava: ooc Never mind the extra +3 to attack from Mordecai ;)
[Wed Jan 19 21:06:18 2011] : (10) DM: Kava blasts the goblin the acid orb searing off its shifty looking face. It does not survive.
[Wed Jan 19 21:06:35 2011] : (11) Donessh: ooc nice picture
[Wed Jan 19 21:06:57 2011] : (12) Kava: ooc No Crit hit, but Crit damage nonetheless
[Wed Jan 19 21:08:18 2011] : (10) Goblin Warrior: The spear-wielding warrior circles between Donessh and Mordecai and throws a javelin at Donessh's back.
[Wed Jan 19 21:08:31 2011] : (10) Goblin Warrior: Javelin: [1d20(15) + 6] = 21 vs AC Damage: [1d6(6) + 2] = 8
[Wed Jan 19 21:08:49 2011] : (11) Donessh: "Urgh!"
[Wed Jan 19 21:08:50 2011] : (10) DM: Filica?
[Wed Jan 19 21:09:33 2011] : (16) Filica: Filica goes into the room, shoulderingher bow and drawsing her swords
[Wed Jan 19 21:09:52 2011] : (13) Mordecai (exit): 21:09
[Wed Jan 19 21:09:55 2011] : (16) Filica: runs into the room
[Wed Jan 19 21:10:07 2011] : (16) Filica: ooc can I run and attack?
[Wed Jan 19 21:10:34 2011] : (10) DM: ooc charge and make a basic attack.
[Wed Jan 19 21:10:35 2011] : (17) Mordecai (enter): 21:10
[Wed Jan 19 21:10:38 2011] : (16) Filica: ok
[Wed Jan 19 21:10:42 2011] : (16) Filica: attacking B, charging
[Wed Jan 19 21:10:54 2011] : (16) Filica: Longsword: [1d20(18) + 2 + 3] = 23 vs AC - Damage:[1d8(3) + 2] = 5
[Wed Jan 19 21:11:01 2011] : (16) Filica: done.
[Wed Jan 19 21:11:08 2011] : (10) DM: ooc quarry?
[Wed Jan 19 21:11:16 2011] : (17) Mordecai: ooc server seems to have died (second time in 3 days) Last thing I saw was "Donessh?"
[Wed Jan 19 21:11:45 2011] : Attempting to assign the role of PLAYER to (17) Mordecai...
[Wed Jan 19 21:11:55 2011] : (16) Filica: ooc, yes, quarry
[Wed Jan 19 21:12:06 2011] : (10) DM: ooc extra damage?
[Wed Jan 19 21:13:00 2011] : (16) Filica: [1d6(5)] = 5
[Wed Jan 19 21:13:07 2011] : (12) Kava: ooc Kava killed D, Donesh has been wounded, Filica attacked
[Wed Jan 19 21:13:09 2011] : (10) Goblin Skullcleaver: The brutish goblins flank Donessh and attack!
[Wed Jan 19 21:13:25 2011] : (10) Goblin Skullcleaver: Battleaxe: [1d20(9) + 6] = 15 vs AC Damage: [1d10(6) + 5] = 11 or [2d10(2,8) + 5] = 15 when bloodied
[Wed Jan 19 21:13:26 2011] : (10) Goblin Skullcleaver: Battleaxe: [1d20(20) + 6] = 26 vs AC Damage: [1d10(1) + 5] = 6 or [2d10(2,6) + 5] = 13 when bloodied
[Wed Jan 19 21:13:30 2011] : (17) Mordecai: ooc OK, thanks
[Wed Jan 19 21:13:50 2011] : (10) Goblin Skullcleaver: Donessh, one goblin scores a light hit on the arm (6 damage).
[Wed Jan 19 21:14:00 2011] : (10) DM: Altraminus?
[Wed Jan 19 21:14:06 2011] : (11) Donessh: "Agh"
[Wed Jan 19 21:15:09 2011] : (14) Altraminus: Al ducks into the room, assessing the situation rapidly. He flings a shuriken at the nearest goblin.
[Wed Jan 19 21:15:21 2011] : (14) Altraminus: Sly Flourish (ranged): (AWP)To-hit vs. AC [1d20(6) + 4 + 0 + 3] = 13 - Hit: [1d6(5) + 4 + 3] = 12 .
[Wed Jan 19 21:15:24 2011] : (14) Altraminus: ooc on C
[Wed Jan 19 21:15:37 2011] : (10) DM: Miss
[Wed Jan 19 21:16:16 2011] : (10) DM: Mordecai?
[Wed Jan 19 21:16:47 2011] : (17) Mordecai: Mordecai moves into blast position
[Wed Jan 19 21:16:54 2011] : (17) Mordecai: Divine Glow: (EP). Wisdom vs. Reflex [1d20(16) + 5] = 21 (Close blast 3)
Hit: [1d8(3) + 5] = 8 radiant damage.
Effect: All allies in blast gain a +2 power bonus to attack rolls until end of my next turn.

[Wed Jan 19 21:16:56 2011] : (17) Mordecai: Divine Glow: (EP). Wisdom vs. Reflex [1d20(19) + 5] = 24 (Close blast 3)
Hit: [1d8(8) + 5] = 13 radiant damage.

[Wed Jan 19 21:16:57 2011] : (17) Mordecai: Divine Glow: (EP). Wisdom vs. Reflex [1d20(3) + 5] = 8 (Close blast 3)
Hit: [1d8(8) + 5] = 13 radiant damage.

[Wed Jan 19 21:17:29 2011] : (17) Mordecai: Healing Word: (EP; minor) Special: can be used twice per encounter - Effect: The target can spend a healing surge and regain an additional [1d6(1) + 9] = 10 HP (on top of their surge value; Range 5)
[Wed Jan 19 21:17:43 2011] : (11) Donessh: Healing Surge: Effect: Regain [7 + 1] = 8 HP.
[Wed Jan 19 21:17:45 2011] : (17) Mordecai: Mordecai rays quickly over Donessh
[Wed Jan 19 21:17:49 2011] : (17) Mordecai: Done
[Wed Jan 19 21:18:03 2011] : (10) DM: ooc close blast 3 cannot reach A.
[Wed Jan 19 21:18:24 2011] : (17) Mordecai: ooc I thought the tiancle didn't look right ;-)
[Wed Jan 19 21:18:32 2011] : (11) Donessh: ooc is A dead?
[Wed Jan 19 21:18:44 2011] : (10) DM: ooc No, it's standing on D's corpse.
[Wed Jan 19 21:18:49 2011] : (12) Kava: ooc No, the cross is where D was
[Wed Jan 19 21:19:11 2011] : (10) DM: The two brutes are blasted with searing divine power.
[Wed Jan 19 21:19:13 2011] : (11) Donessh: ooc ahh
[Wed Jan 19 21:19:16 2011] : (17) Mordecai: ooc in which case I direct it so it covers Filica as well then :-)
[Wed Jan 19 21:19:37 2011] : (10) DM: Donessh?
[Wed Jan 19 21:19:40 2011] : (11) Donessh: Donessh side-steps to flank B
[Wed Jan 19 21:20:05 2011] : (11) Donessh: ooc ah, if Mord is there, then I'll not move
[Wed Jan 19 21:20:31 2011] : (17) Mordecai: ooc sorry, blast was a different shape
[Wed Jan 19 21:20:42 2011] : (11) Donessh: Donessh turns to C
[Wed Jan 19 21:20:47 2011] : (11) Donessh: Divine Challenge: (AWP) Minor Burst 5. Effect: Target is Marked: -2 to attack other than me.
Also: [3 + 3] = 6 Radiant damage on first attack not including me before my next turn

[Wed Jan 19 21:20:59 2011] : (11) Donessh: Holy Strike: (AWP) To-hit vs. AC [1d20(8) + 5] = 13 - Hit: [1d10(7) + 3] = 10 radiant damage. +2 if target is marked
[Wed Jan 19 21:21:07 2011] : (17) Mordecai: ooc +2 from my power
[Wed Jan 19 21:21:15 2011] : (10) DM: Hit
[Wed Jan 19 21:21:16 2011] : (17) Mordecai: ooc and flank ;-)
[Wed Jan 19 21:21:36 2011] : (11) Donessh: ooc true, forgot to add that
[Wed Jan 19 21:21:47 2011] : (10) DM: ooc done?
[Wed Jan 19 21:22:36 2011] : (10) DM: Kava?
[Wed Jan 19 21:22:38 2011] : (11) Donessh: Done
[Wed Jan 19 21:22:47 2011] : (11) Donessh: ooc sorry, was checkig something
[Wed Jan 19 21:23:03 2011] : (12) Kava: Kava decides to take on A before he starts flanking her friends
[Wed Jan 19 21:23:07 2011] : (12) Kava: Acid Orb: (AWP) Charisma vs. Reflex. Ranged 20. [1d20(5) + 5] = 10, Damage: [1d10(9) + 8] = 17 HP. I hurl a globe of acid at a distant enemy.
[Wed Jan 19 21:23:16 2011] : (12) Kava: Done
[Wed Jan 19 21:23:28 2011] : (10) DM: Miss.
[Wed Jan 19 21:23:28 2011] : (12) Kava: ooc Too bad about a nice damage roll
[Wed Jan 19 21:23:50 2011] : (10) Goblin Warrior: The warrior throws a javelin at Kava.
[Wed Jan 19 21:23:52 2011] : (10) Goblin Warrior: Javelin: [1d20(2) + 6] = 8 vs AC Damage: [1d6(4) + 2] = 6
[Wed Jan 19 21:23:59 2011] : (10) Goblin Warrior: It misses by miles.
[Wed Jan 19 21:24:04 2011] : (10) DM: Filica?
[Wed Jan 19 21:24:44 2011] : (16) Filica: Filica moves to flank B
[Wed Jan 19 21:25:01 2011] : (16) Filica: ooc or is it flanking if Donessh is looking the other way?
[Wed Jan 19 21:25:10 2011] : (10) DM: ooc it's flanking
[Wed Jan 19 21:25:12 2011] : (16) Filica: Twin Strike (swords): (AWP) - Attack 1:Longsword: [1d20(10) + 2] = 12 vs AC - Damage:[1d8(7)] = 7
Attack:2 Shortsword: [1d20(8) + 2] = 10 vs AC - Damage:[1d6(1)] = 1
if target is quarry add [1d6(5)] = 5 damage to one attack

[Wed Jan 19 21:25:20 2011] : (16) Filica: done.
[Wed Jan 19 21:25:30 2011] : (16) Filica: +2 Mord +2 flanking
[Wed Jan 19 21:25:32 2011] : (10) DM: One slash draws blood.
[Wed Jan 19 21:25:44 2011] : (16) Filica: target is quarry
[Wed Jan 19 21:26:04 2011] : (10) DM: Battleaxe: [1d20(15) + 6] = 21 vs AC Damage: [1d10(5) + 5] = 10 or [2d10(10,5) + 5] = 20 when bloodied
[Wed Jan 19 21:26:22 2011] : (10) DM: The goblin cuts you as you circle round (10 damage).
[Wed Jan 19 21:27:26 2011] : (16) Filica: "ouch!"
[Wed Jan 19 21:27:37 2011] : (10) Goblin Skullcleaver: The injured goblin wipes away the blood from its eyes and yells a battle cry and swings its ax at Donessh.
[Wed Jan 19 21:27:47 2011] : (10) Goblin Skullcleaver: ooc I mean Filica
[Wed Jan 19 21:27:51 2011] : (17) Mordecai: ooc I think that the ovaries have dropped out of the body on this drawing ;-)
[Wed Jan 19 21:27:54 2011] : (10) Goblin Skullcleaver: Battleaxe: [1d20(14) + 6] = 20 vs AC Damage: [1d10(3) + 5] = 8 or [2d10(9,3) + 5] = 17 when bloodied
[Wed Jan 19 21:28:13 2011] : (16) Filica: Filica fails under the blow
[Wed Jan 19 21:28:18 2011] : (10) Goblin Skullcleaver: Its blood frezy gives it a powerful attack (17 damage)
[Wed Jan 19 21:28:22 2011] : (11) Donessh: ooc lol
[Wed Jan 19 21:28:32 2011] : (10) Goblin Skullcleaver: The other, swings its axe at Donessh.
[Wed Jan 19 21:28:36 2011] : (10) Goblin Skullcleaver: Battleaxe: [1d20(7) + 6] = 13 vs AC Damage: [1d10(5) + 5] = 10 or [2d10(5,7) + 5] = 17 when bloodied
[Wed Jan 19 21:28:38 2011] : (16) Filica: ooc 17 damage?
[Wed Jan 19 21:28:40 2011] : (10) Goblin Skullcleaver: But misses.
[Wed Jan 19 21:28:57 2011] : (10) DM: Altraminus?
[Wed Jan 19 21:29:02 2011] : (16) Filica: Filica falls to the ground
[Wed Jan 19 21:29:16 2011] : (10) DM: ooc yes it's bloodied and enraged.
[Wed Jan 19 21:29:21 2011] : (16) Filica: HP & surges status: Healing Surges left: [7 - 0] = 7 - HP left: [24 - 27] = -3
[Wed Jan 19 21:29:22 2011] : (14) Altraminus: Al looks at the apparently dangerous goblin.
[Wed Jan 19 21:29:51 2011] : (14) Altraminus: "Die, greeny!"
[Wed Jan 19 21:29:52 2011] : (16) Filica: ooc I'm quasi dead
[Wed Jan 19 21:29:53 2011] : (14) Altraminus: Sly Flourish (ranged): (AWP)To-hit vs. AC [1d20(2) + 4 + 0 + 3] = 9 - Hit: [1d6(3) + 4 + 3] = 10 .
[Wed Jan 19 21:29:57 2011] : (14) Altraminus: ooc boo
[Wed Jan 19 21:30:03 2011] : (16) Filica: ooc not sure how minus HP works in 4E
[Wed Jan 19 21:30:17 2011] : (10) DM: Miss
[Wed Jan 19 21:30:30 2011] : (17) Mordecai: ooc - bloodies = dead
[Wed Jan 19 21:30:35 2011] : (17) Mordecai: ooc bloodied
[Wed Jan 19 21:30:58 2011] : (16) Filica: ooc so if I go to half my HP in minus right?
[Wed Jan 19 21:31:03 2011] : (10) DM: ooc yes
[Wed Jan 19 21:31:13 2011] : (16) Filica: ooc ok, save me!
[Wed Jan 19 21:31:13 2011] : (17) Mordecai: ooc each round on your turn make a death save, 3 failed ones also = death
[Wed Jan 19 21:31:24 2011] : (10) DM: Mordecai?
[Wed Jan 19 21:31:36 2011] : (17) Mordecai: Mordecai takes a small step
[Wed Jan 19 21:31:41 2011] : (17) Mordecai: Mordecai expends an action point
[Wed Jan 19 21:31:43 2011] : (17) Mordecai: Mordecai restores an expended power
[Wed Jan 19 21:31:50 2011] : (17) Mordecai: Symbol of Hope: (DP; Immediate Reaction; Item). Trigger: I or an ally within 5 squares is hit by an effect with a save. Effect: Gain +5 power bonus to saves vs. the effect
[Wed Jan 19 21:32:02 2011] : (17) Mordecai: ooc wrong power, sorry!
[Wed Jan 19 21:32:08 2011] : (17) Mordecai: Mordecai takes a long rest (recover daily powers)
[Wed Jan 19 21:32:10 2011] : (17) Mordecai: Beacon of Hope: (DP) Wisdom vs. Will [1d20(16) + 5] = 21 (Close burst 3) - Hit: Targets are weakened until the end of their next turn
Effect: Mordecai and all allies in burst regain 9 HP. Healing powers restore an additional +5 HP until the end of the encounter

[Wed Jan 19 21:32:26 2011] : (17) Mordecai: Healing Word: (EP; minor) Special: can be used twice per encounter - Effect: The target can spend a healing surge and regain an additional [1d6(2) + 9] = 11 HP (on top of their surge value; Range 5)
[Wed Jan 19 21:32:32 2011] : (17) Mordecai: Done
[Wed Jan 19 21:32:56 2011] : (10) DM: Donessh?
[Wed Jan 19 21:33:09 2011] : (16) Filica: ooc ok, if I'm reading this well, I gain 9 HP + 11 on top of my surge (can I use a healing surge now or on my round?
[Wed Jan 19 21:33:18 2011] : (17) Mordecai: Mordecai aids FIlica with an immense wave of healing energy
[Wed Jan 19 21:33:22 2011] : (10) DM: ooc +5
[Wed Jan 19 21:33:40 2011] : (17) Mordecai: ooc no Del is right
[Wed Jan 19 21:33:53 2011] : (12) Kava: ooc That +5 is temporary, right?
[Wed Jan 19 21:33:56 2011] : (17) Mordecai: ooc my second power has the bonus built in by a variable :-)
[Wed Jan 19 21:33:57 2011] : (11) Donessh: ooc you get ( +surge + 5 +11)
[Wed Jan 19 21:34:11 2011] : (11) Donessh: ooc oh,ok
[Wed Jan 19 21:34:56 2011] : (17) Mordecai: ooc sorry need to attack the other 2 in the burst too
[Wed Jan 19 21:34:59 2011] : (17) Mordecai: Beacon of Hope: (DP) Wisdom vs. Will [1d20(6) + 5] = 11 (Close burst 3) - Hit: Targets are weakened until the end of their next turn
Effect: Mordecai and all allies in burst regain 9 HP. Healing powers restore an additional +5 HP until the end of the encounter

[Wed Jan 19 21:35:00 2011] : (17) Mordecai: Beacon of Hope: (DP) Wisdom vs. Will [1d20(7) + 5] = 12 (Close burst 3) - Hit: Targets are weakened until the end of their next turn
Effect: Mordecai and all allies in burst regain 9 HP. Healing powers restore an additional +5 HP until the end of the encounter

[Wed Jan 19 21:35:19 2011] : (17) Mordecai: ooc Now I'm done!
[Wed Jan 19 21:35:30 2011] : (12) Kava: ooc So Surge + 20 + 5 temp.
[Wed Jan 19 21:35:45 2011] : (16) Filica: Healing surges: Thanks to some good fortune, Filica spends a healing surge and regains 6 HP
[Wed Jan 19 21:35:45 2011] : (17) Mordecai: ooc 9 from power 1
[Wed Jan 19 21:36:01 2011] : (10) DM: A and C are weakened.
[Wed Jan 19 21:36:05 2011] : (17) Mordecai: ooc surge + 11 from power 2
[Wed Jan 19 21:36:07 2011] : (10) DM: Donessh?
[Wed Jan 19 21:36:12 2011] : (11) Donessh: Donessh attacks the helpfully re-flanked B
[Wed Jan 19 21:36:15 2011] : (11) Donessh: Holy Strike: (AWP) To-hit vs. AC [1d20(3) + 7] = 10 - Hit: [1d10(4) + 3] = 7 radiant damage. +2 if target is marked
[Wed Jan 19 21:36:22 2011] : (17) Mordecai: ooc power 2 already contains the +5 from power 1
[Wed Jan 19 21:36:27 2011] : (10) DM: Miss.
[Wed Jan 19 21:36:28 2011] : (16) Filica: HP & surges status: Healing Surges left: [7 - 0] = 7 - HP left: [24 - 1] = 23
[Wed Jan 19 21:36:38 2011] : (11) Donessh: Donessh then steps alongside Mordecai and...
[Wed Jan 19 21:36:43 2011] : (11) Donessh: Dragon Breath: (EP) Minor Blast 3:
Primary Attack: To-hit vs. Reflex [1d20(20) + 3 + 2] = 25 - Hit: [1d6(4) + 1] = 5 Acid damage.

[Wed Jan 19 21:37:13 2011] : (10) DM: attack for C
[Wed Jan 19 21:37:16 2011] : (11) Donessh: Done
[Wed Jan 19 21:37:17 2011] : (11) Donessh: Dragon Breath: (EP) Minor Blast 3:
Primary Attack: To-hit vs. Reflex [1d20(10) + 3 + 2] = 15 - Hit: [1d6(1) + 1] = 2 Acid damage.

[Wed Jan 19 21:38:05 2011] : (10) DM: Both are caught in the blast but B gets it right in the face.
[Wed Jan 19 21:38:12 2011] : (10) DM: Kava?
[Wed Jan 19 21:38:22 2011] : (12) Kava: Kava sees that C might flank Donessh again and decides it's the target for her right now
[Wed Jan 19 21:38:27 2011] : (12) Kava: Acid Orb: (AWP) Charisma vs. Reflex. Ranged 20. [1d20(1) + 4] = 5, Damage: [1d10(2) + 8] = 10 HP. I hurl a globe of acid at a distant enemy.
[Wed Jan 19 21:38:32 2011] : (10) DM: Miss
[Wed Jan 19 21:38:36 2011] : (12) Kava: ooc And misses by a mile
[Wed Jan 19 21:38:50 2011] : (12) Kava: Done
[Wed Jan 19 21:39:23 2011] : (10) DM: ooc The warrior flips through the rule book and finds he's extra powerful now.
[Wed Jan 19 21:39:33 2011] : (17) Mordecai: ooc ROFL
[Wed Jan 19 21:39:48 2011] : (17) Mordecai: ooc but weakened ;-)
[Wed Jan 19 21:39:51 2011] : (10) Goblin Warrior: The warrior circles around searching for a good target, eventually settling on Kava
[Wed Jan 19 21:39:54 2011] : (11) Donessh: ooc who taught him to read??
[Wed Jan 19 21:40:06 2011] : (10) Goblin Warrior: Javelin: [1d20(12) + 6] = 18 vs AC Damage: [1d6(2) + 2] = 4
[Wed Jan 19 21:40:17 2011] : (10) Goblin Warrior: +[1d6(3)] = 3 extra damage
[Wed Jan 19 21:40:24 2011] : (10) Goblin Warrior: for 7 in total.
[Wed Jan 19 21:40:35 2011] : (10) DM: Filica?
[Wed Jan 19 21:40:44 2011] : (16) Filica: Filica gets up, suddenly feeling better under the effect of Mordecai's spell.
[Wed Jan 19 21:40:56 2011] : (16) Filica: Fading Strike (longsword): (AWP) Longsword:[1d20(11) + 2] = 13 vs AC - Damage:[1d8(5) + 3] = 8 - You shift 2 squares (+2 with Swift Footwork) to a square that is not adjacent to the target. Can be used in place of a melee basic attack for oA.
[Wed Jan 19 21:41:36 2011] : (16) Filica: Filica strikes and shifts away from B
[Wed Jan 19 21:41:37 2011] : (10) DM: Miss
[Wed Jan 19 21:41:41 2011] : (16) Filica: done.
[Wed Jan 19 21:42:09 2011] : (10) DM: The goblin ducks under the attack and steps back.
[Wed Jan 19 21:42:33 2011] : (10) Goblin Skullcleaver: The goblins flank Donessh and attack
[Wed Jan 19 21:42:38 2011] : (10) Goblin Skullcleaver: Battleaxe: [1d20(1) + 6] = 7 vs AC Damage: [1d10(7) + 5] = 12 or [2d10(4,10) + 5] = 19 when bloodied
[Wed Jan 19 21:42:39 2011] : (10) Goblin Skullcleaver: Battleaxe: [1d20(19) + 6] = 25 vs AC Damage: [1d10(3) + 5] = 8 or [2d10(4,6) + 5] = 15 when bloodied
[Wed Jan 19 21:43:26 2011] : (10) Goblin Skullcleaver: 8 damage on Donessh
[Wed Jan 19 21:43:35 2011] : (11) Donessh: "Pah!"
[Wed Jan 19 21:43:47 2011] : (10) DM: Altraminus?
[Wed Jan 19 21:47:11 2011] : (10) DM: ooc We'll come back to Altrmainus
[Wed Jan 19 21:47:14 2011] : (10) DM: Mordecai?
[Wed Jan 19 21:47:32 2011] : (17) Mordecai: Mordecai steps back
[Wed Jan 19 21:47:55 2011] : (17) Mordecai: Then points his holy symbol at C
[Wed Jan 19 21:48:00 2011] : (17) Mordecai: Sacred Flame: (AWP) Wisdom vs. Reflex [1d20(6) + 5] = 11 (Range 5)
Hit: [1d6(5) + 5] = 10 radiant damage and one ally I can see chooses either +2 temporary HPs or to make a saving throw.

[Wed Jan 19 21:48:01 2011] : (14) Altraminus: ooc sorry, glitched a bit
[Wed Jan 19 21:48:21 2011] : (17) Mordecai: And waves some energy at Donessh
[Wed Jan 19 21:48:23 2011] : (17) Mordecai: Done
[Wed Jan 19 21:48:34 2011] : (10) DM: Miss
[Wed Jan 19 21:48:44 2011] : (10) DM: Mordecai?
[Wed Jan 19 21:48:50 2011] : (10) DM: I mean Altraminus
[Wed Jan 19 21:49:07 2011] : (14) Altraminus: Sly Flourish (ranged): (AWP)To-hit vs. AC [1d20(5) + 4 + 0 + 3] = 12 - Hit: [1d6(6) + 4 + 3] = 13 .
[Wed Jan 19 21:49:15 2011] : (10) DM: Miss
[Wed Jan 19 21:49:23 2011] : (14) Altraminus: Al runs around the back, once again throwing inaccurately. DONE
[Wed Jan 19 21:49:30 2011] : (10) DM: Donessh?
[Wed Jan 19 21:49:32 2011] : (11) Donessh: ooc of B & C, which looks most hurt?
[Wed Jan 19 21:49:44 2011] : (14) Altraminus: ooc I'm useless today! Just NPC me: "Al runs around like a loony and does something useless". :)
[Wed Jan 19 21:49:47 2011] : (10) DM: B is bloodied and close to death.
[Wed Jan 19 21:50:10 2011] : (11) Donessh: Donessh turns on B
[Wed Jan 19 21:50:12 2011] : (11) Donessh: Divine Strength: (EP) Minor Personal: Add 3 as extra damage on next attack
[Wed Jan 19 21:50:15 2011] : (11) Donessh: Holy Strike: (AWP) To-hit vs. AC [1d20(5) + 5] = 10 - Hit: [1d10(5) + 3] = 8 radiant damage. +2 if target is marked
[Wed Jan 19 21:50:25 2011] : (10) DM: Miss.
[Wed Jan 19 21:50:43 2011] : (11) Donessh: Shift and Done
[Wed Jan 19 21:50:44 2011] : (10) DM: Kava?
[Wed Jan 19 21:51:20 2011] : (12) Kava: Kava decides to attack C once again
[Wed Jan 19 21:51:31 2011] : (12) Kava: Tempest Breath (1): (EP) Charisma vs. Reflex. Close blast 3. [1d20(12) + 4] = 16, Damage: [2d6(6,5) + 8] = 19 HP. I exhale an Acid mist that burns and disorients my foes, and a lingering fog obscures me. On a hit the target can't gain combat advantage against any creature until the end of my next turn. Dragon Magic: On a hit I gain concealment until the end of my next turn.
[Wed Jan 19 21:51:38 2011] : (12) Kava: Done
[Wed Jan 19 21:52:12 2011] : (10) DM: ooc if you step forwards you can get B as well.
[Wed Jan 19 21:52:35 2011] : (10) DM: Roll another attack for that power.
[Wed Jan 19 21:52:35 2011] : (12) Kava: ooc Right, stepping forward
[Wed Jan 19 21:52:38 2011] : (12) Kava: Tempest Breath (0): (EP) Charisma vs. Reflex. Close blast 3. [1d20(15) + 4] = 19, Damage: [2d6(2,5) + 8] = 15 HP. I exhale an Acid mist that burns and disorients my foes, and a lingering fog obscures me. On a hit the target can't gain combat advantage against any creature until the end of my next turn. Dragon Magic: On a hit I gain concealment until the end of my next turn.
[Wed Jan 19 21:53:01 2011] : (10) DM: Kava blasts the goblins, killing one and bandly injuring the other.
[Wed Jan 19 21:53:16 2011] : (12) Kava: ooc Probably would have stepped there
[Wed Jan 19 21:54:10 2011] : (10) Goblin Warrior: The Warrior runs around but since its out of javelins it stabs Kava in the back.
[Wed Jan 19 21:54:12 2011] : (10) Goblin Warrior: Spear: [1d20(13) + 6] = 19 vs AC Damage: [1d8(3) + 2] = 5
[Wed Jan 19 21:54:26 2011] : (10) Goblin Warrior: Filica?
[Wed Jan 19 21:54:29 2011] : (10) DM: Filica?
[Wed Jan 19 21:55:12 2011] : (11) Donessh: ooc is B dead then?
[Wed Jan 19 21:55:15 2011] : (16) Filica: Filica sheathes her swords and readies her bow
[Wed Jan 19 21:55:41 2011] : (16) Filica: Filica takes one step to get a clear shot and shoots at B
[Wed Jan 19 21:55:42 2011] : (10) DM: ooc yes
[Wed Jan 19 21:55:48 2011] : (16) Filica: Twin Strike (bow): (AWP) - Shortbow (attack 1): [1d20(12) + 3] = 15 vs AC - Damage:[1d8(5)] = 5
Twin Strike (bow): (AWP) - Shortbow (attack 2): [1d20(12) + 3] = 15 vs AC - Damage:[1d8(2)] = 2
if target is quarry add [1d6(6)] = 6 damage to one attack

[Wed Jan 19 21:55:53 2011] : (16) Filica: oops
[Wed Jan 19 21:56:01 2011] : (16) Filica: ooc make that C is quarry
[Wed Jan 19 21:56:23 2011] : (16) Filica: done.
[Wed Jan 19 21:56:30 2011] : (10) DM: Misses.
[Wed Jan 19 21:57:12 2011] : (10) Goblin Skullcleaver: Spitting blood as it shouts a warcry the goblin smashes its axe down at Kava
[Wed Jan 19 21:57:16 2011] : (10) Goblin Skullcleaver: Battleaxe: [1d20(9) + 6] = 15 vs AC Damage: [1d10(6) + 5] = 11 or [2d10(3,6) + 5] = 14 when bloodied
[Wed Jan 19 21:57:24 2011] : (10) Goblin Skullcleaver: 14 damage
[Wed Jan 19 21:57:32 2011] : (10) DM: Altraminus?
[Wed Jan 19 21:58:07 2011] : (12) Kava: Kava falls down, bleeding profusely
[Wed Jan 19 21:58:09 2011] : ** (17) Mordecai found the F2 macro key **
[Wed Jan 19 21:58:12 2011] : (12) Kava: HP Status: -2 out of 24 || Surges Used: 1 out of 6 || Surge Value: 7
[Wed Jan 19 21:58:46 2011] : (14) Altraminus: Sly Flourish (ranged): (AWP)To-hit vs. AC [1d20(18) + 4 + 0 + 3] = 25 - Hit: [1d6(6) + 4 + 3] = 13 .
[Wed Jan 19 21:59:00 2011] : (14) Altraminus: Al stands where he is, throwing better this time.
[Wed Jan 19 21:59:01 2011] : (14) Altraminus: Done
[Wed Jan 19 21:59:11 2011] : (17) Mordecai: "Donessh, Kava is down and I'm all out of healing"
[Wed Jan 19 21:59:43 2011] : (10) DM: The goblin is hanging on but only just
[Wed Jan 19 21:59:50 2011] : (10) DM: Mordecai?
[Wed Jan 19 22:00:11 2011] : (17) Mordecai: ooc which is only just hanging on?
[Wed Jan 19 22:00:34 2011] : (12) Kava: ooc C, probably
[Wed Jan 19 22:00:46 2011] : (17) Mordecai: Mordecai again points his holy symbol at C
[Wed Jan 19 22:00:51 2011] : (17) Mordecai: Sacred Flame: (AWP) Wisdom vs. Reflex [1d20(2) + 5] = 7 (Range 5)
Hit: [1d6(5) + 5] = 10 radiant damage and one ally I can see chooses either +2 temporary HPs or to make a saving throw.

[Wed Jan 19 22:00:58 2011] : (10) DM: Miss
[Wed Jan 19 22:00:58 2011] : (17) Mordecai: Memory of a Thousand Lifetimes: (EP; No action; Racial Power). Trigger: I dislike the result of an attack roll, skill check ability check or saving throw. Effect: Add [1d6(4)] = 4 to the triggering roll.
[Wed Jan 19 22:01:21 2011] : (10) DM: Miss
[Wed Jan 19 22:01:29 2011] : (17) Mordecai: Done
[Wed Jan 19 22:01:34 2011] : (10) DM: Donessh?
[Wed Jan 19 22:02:29 2011] : (11) Donessh: Donessh works around Mordecai to get to Kava
[Wed Jan 19 22:02:38 2011] : (11) Donessh: Lay on Healing Hands: (AWP) Touch. Effect: Target receives hit points equivalent to its healing surge value +3 (Healing Hands feat)
[Wed Jan 19 22:03:04 2011] : (11) Donessh: ooc you get your surge value +3, but it uses my surge
[Wed Jan 19 22:03:15 2011] : (12) Kava: Kava opens her eyes
[Wed Jan 19 22:03:37 2011] : (10) DM: ooc done?
[Wed Jan 19 22:03:44 2011] : (11) Donessh: Done
[Wed Jan 19 22:03:49 2011] : (10) DM: Kava?
[Wed Jan 19 22:04:25 2011] : (12) Kava: Kava doesn't even try to get up, but uses her powers on A
[Wed Jan 19 22:04:28 2011] : (12) Kava: Dragon Breath Lightning (1): (EP) Strength +1 vs. Reflex. Close blast 3. [1d20(20) + 7] = 27, Critical hit Damage: [6 + 1] = 7 HP. As I open my mouth with a roar, the deadly power of my draconic kin blasts forth to engulf my foes with lightning.
[Wed Jan 19 22:04:39 2011] : (12) Kava: Done
[Wed Jan 19 22:05:40 2011] : (10) DM: The blasts kills the goblin and its bloody corpse falls to the sand cave floor, twirching.
[Wed Jan 19 22:06:00 2011] : (10) Goblin Warrior: The remaining warrior stabs at Kava
[Wed Jan 19 22:06:03 2011] : (10) Goblin Warrior: Spear: [1d20(19) + 6] = 25 vs AC Damage: [1d8(1) + 2] = 3
[Wed Jan 19 22:06:11 2011] : (10) Goblin Warrior: Barely a scratch,
[Wed Jan 19 22:06:15 2011] : (10) DM: Filica?
[Wed Jan 19 22:06:22 2011] : (17) Mordecai: ooc is that damage right? Only +1?
[Wed Jan 19 22:06:35 2011] : (16) Filica: Filica takes a step to keep Al out of her line of shooting
[Wed Jan 19 22:06:46 2011] : (16) Filica: Filica readies her bow and shoots
[Wed Jan 19 22:06:51 2011] : (16) Filica: Twin Strike (bow): (AWP) - Shortbow (attack 1): [1d20(18) + 3] = 21 vs AC - Damage:[1d8(4)] = 4
Twin Strike (bow): (AWP) - Shortbow (attack 2): [1d20(13) + 3] = 16 vs AC - Damage:[1d8(3)] = 3
if target is quarry add [1d6(6)] = 6 damage to one attack

[Wed Jan 19 22:07:03 2011] : (16) Filica: target is quarry
[Wed Jan 19 22:07:04 2011] : (16) Filica: done.
[Wed Jan 19 22:07:08 2011] : (10) DM: One arrow sinks into flesh.
[Wed Jan 19 22:07:27 2011] : (10) DM: Altraminus?
[Wed Jan 19 22:07:30 2011] : (14) Altraminus: Sly Flourish (ranged): (AWP)To-hit vs. AC [1d20(4) + 4 + 0 + 3] = 11 - Hit: [1d6(4) + 4 + 3] = 11 .
[Wed Jan 19 22:07:33 2011] : (12) Kava: ooc My damage? Yeah, +6 to attack, 1d6+1 damage
[Wed Jan 19 22:07:46 2011] : (14) Altraminus: Al tries again, but it seems that his last attack was just a fluke.
[Wed Jan 19 22:07:48 2011] : (14) Altraminus: Done.
[Wed Jan 19 22:07:57 2011] : (10) DM: Mordecai?
[Wed Jan 19 22:08:17 2011] : (17) Mordecai: Mordecai points his holy symbol at A
[Wed Jan 19 22:08:23 2011] : (17) Mordecai: Gaze of Defiance: (AWP) Wisdom vs. Will [1d20(8) + 5] = 13 (range 5)
Hit: [1d8(8) + 5] = 13 psychic damage and allies gain a +1 power bonus to attacks vs the target until the end of my next turn. Increase to +3 if they attack me before then.

[Wed Jan 19 22:08:44 2011] : (10) DM: Hit
[Wed Jan 19 22:08:49 2011] : (17) Mordecai: Done
[Wed Jan 19 22:08:51 2011] : (10) DM: Donessh?
[Wed Jan 19 22:09:23 2011] : (11) Donessh: Donessh steps over towards A
[Wed Jan 19 22:09:33 2011] : (11) Donessh: Divine Challenge: (AWP) Minor Burst 5. Effect: Target is Marked: -2 to attack other than me.
Also: [3 + 3] = 6 Radiant damage on first attack not including me before my next turn

[Wed Jan 19 22:09:35 2011] : (11) Donessh: Holy Strike: (AWP) To-hit vs. AC [1d20(20) + 5] = 25 - Hit: [1d10(1) + 3] = 4 radiant damage. +2 if target is marked
[Wed Jan 19 22:09:46 2011] : (11) Donessh: ooc boo-yah!
[Wed Jan 19 22:10:16 2011] : (11) Donessh: oco must've have the crit conditional stuff on that one
[Wed Jan 19 22:11:03 2011] : (10) DM: Donessh's hammer crunches through the goblins leather armor, smashing ribs and crushing internal organs, the blow propells the goblin back against the cave wall. The body slides down leaving a bloody smear.
[Wed Jan 19 22:11:25 2011] : (16) Filica: ooc nice
[Wed Jan 19 22:11:46 2011] : (11) Donessh: Donessh wipes the guts off his hammer
[Wed Jan 19 22:11:55 2011] : (14) Altraminus: Al grimaces. "Sorry I was a bit useless there! I hope there's no more of them around."
[Wed Jan 19 22:12:08 2011] : (12) Kava: Kava gets up and looks at her wounds
[Wed Jan 19 22:12:14 2011] : (12) Kava: HP Status: 12 out of 24 || Surges Used: 2 out of 6 || Surge Value: 7
[Wed Jan 19 22:12:24 2011] : (12) Kava: HP Status: 19 out of 24 || Surges Used: 3 out of 6 || Surge Value: 7
[Wed Jan 19 22:12:28 2011] : (11) Donessh: "I think a short break is in order"
[Wed Jan 19 22:12:34 2011] : (16) Filica: "yes"
[Wed Jan 19 22:12:40 2011] : (16) Filica: 3mordecai, I thank you"
[Wed Jan 19 22:12:47 2011] : (12) Kava: "Yes, I could use a breather"
[Wed Jan 19 22:12:47 2011] : (16) Filica: "I've learned one good lesson today"
[Wed Jan 19 22:12:52 2011] : (16) Filica: "Size is not all"
[Wed Jan 19 22:13:16 2011] : (16) Filica: "And I'll learn to keep far away from even the smallest ennemies"
[Wed Jan 19 22:13:42 2011] : (11) Donessh: "Nasty little things"
[Wed Jan 19 22:14:32 2011] : (17) Mordecai: "Don't thank me, make an offering to Amaunator. it is his grace that heald you"
[Wed Jan 19 22:14:33 2011] : (10) DM: Looking around the room you see the four sleeping places and a table on which are a number of pottery gaming pieces and a board drawn in charcoal. There's are four piles of crystal flakes.
[Wed Jan 19 22:14:56 2011] : (17) Mordecai: ooc shall we explore the fallopian tubes? ;-)
[Wed Jan 19 22:15:01 2011] : (11) Donessh: ooc lol
[Wed Jan 19 22:15:07 2011] : (14) Altraminus: "Think they use these as money?"
[Wed Jan 19 22:15:16 2011] : (14) Altraminus: Al is drawn to the glittering crystals
[Wed Jan 19 22:15:19 2011] : (14) Altraminus: ooc lol also
[Wed Jan 19 22:15:25 2011] : (17) Mordecai: "No idea Al"
[Wed Jan 19 22:15:31 2011] : (12) Kava: "I don't know"
[Wed Jan 19 22:16:04 2011] : (10) DM: The flakes are of the same sort of crystal as the larger specimens you've found. They're not glowing though so they're probably no magical anymore.
[Wed Jan 19 22:16:27 2011] : (10) DM: The copper wire continues down the left hand tunnel.
[Wed Jan 19 22:16:44 2011] : (14) Altraminus: "Follow the wire? Or the other side?"
[Wed Jan 19 22:17:28 2011] : (12) Kava: "The wire, definitely"
[Wed Jan 19 22:18:06 2011] : (14) Altraminus: "Then are we all ready?"
[Wed Jan 19 22:18:08 2011] : (17) Mordecai: "I need to rest a little first"
[Wed Jan 19 22:18:22 2011] : (12) Kava: ooc brb
[Wed Jan 19 22:18:38 2011] : (10) DM: GAME END