Contents / PnP Stuff / Logs /

[Wed Jan 12 20:09:40 2011] : (7) DM: GAME START
[Wed Jan 12 20:10:23 2011] : (7) DM: Having rested the night at the ruined tower you now heading towards the probably cave marked on the map you found.
[Wed Jan 12 20:12:01 2011] : (7) DM: You enter a broad valley, the grass thick and lush underfoot.
[Wed Jan 12 20:12:16 2011] : (7) DM: Perception checks
[Wed Jan 12 20:12:36 2011] : (6) Altraminus: Perception: [1d20(18) + 0 + 0 + 5] = 23
[Wed Jan 12 20:12:41 2011] : (6) Altraminus: ooc woo!
[Wed Jan 12 20:12:59 2011] : (4) Donessh: Perception: [1d20(7) + 3] = 10
[Wed Jan 12 20:13:34 2011] : (1) Mordecai: Perception: [1d20(5) + 4] = 9
[Wed Jan 12 20:13:43 2011] : (8) Kava: Perception: [1d20(9) + 0] = 9
[Wed Jan 12 20:13:50 2011] : (5) Filica: Perception: [1d20(3) + 2 + 0 + 5] = 10
[Wed Jan 12 20:13:51 2011] : (7) DM: Dotted about the river valley are various large bushes and shrubs.
[Wed Jan 12 20:14:05 2011] : (7) DM: [1d20(8) + 1] = 9
[Wed Jan 12 20:14:18 2011] : (7) DM: [1d20(15) + 11] = 26
[Wed Jan 12 20:14:59 2011] : (7) DM: Nature checks please.
[Wed Jan 12 20:15:11 2011] : (4) Donessh: Nature: [1d20(2) + 2] = 4
[Wed Jan 12 20:15:15 2011] : (8) Kava: Nature: [1d20(3) + 0] = 3
[Wed Jan 12 20:15:30 2011] : (6) Altraminus: Nature: [1d20(7) + 0 + 0] = 7
[Wed Jan 12 20:15:37 2011] : (5) Filica: Nature: [1d20(19) + 2 + 0 + 5] = 26
[Wed Jan 12 20:15:43 2011] : (5) Filica: ooc wow
[Wed Jan 12 20:15:43 2011] : (8) Kava: ooc Wow!
[Wed Jan 12 20:16:18 2011] : (1) Mordecai: Nature: [1d20(11) + 4] = 15
[Wed Jan 12 20:16:54 2011] : (5) Filica: "stop!"
[Wed Jan 12 20:17:08 2011] : (8) Kava: "Why?"
[Wed Jan 12 20:17:08 2011] : (5) Filica: "Look here!"
[Wed Jan 12 20:17:27 2011] : (5) Filica: Filica points at two enormous bushes
[Wed Jan 12 20:17:29 2011] : (8) Kava: "What's wrong?"
[Wed Jan 12 20:17:40 2011] : (4) Donessh: "What are they?"
[Wed Jan 12 20:17:42 2011] : (5) Filica: ooc ok, not enormous, large
[Wed Jan 12 20:17:48 2011] : (5) Filica: "inside, can you see?"
[Wed Jan 12 20:18:12 2011] : (5) Filica: "bloodthorn vine monsters"
[Wed Jan 12 20:18:24 2011] : (8) Kava: "What are those?"
[Wed Jan 12 20:18:26 2011] : (1) Mordecai: "I've never heard of such things"
[Wed Jan 12 20:18:54 2011] : (4) Donessh: "Should we really be looking so closely?"
[Wed Jan 12 20:18:56 2011] : (7) DM: You all spot the toothy mouth and spiny whip-like limbs of the bloodthorn vine lurking under two of the bushes.
[Wed Jan 12 20:19:45 2011] : (6) Altraminus: "Use fire?"
[Wed Jan 12 20:19:51 2011] : (7) DM: Filica know that they'll wrap their vines and pin you down, sharp thorns bleeding you to death while they drag you to their lair.
[Wed Jan 12 20:20:03 2011] : (7) DM: They're not vulnerable to fire.
[Wed Jan 12 20:20:33 2011] : (8) Kava: "Or acid?"
[Wed Jan 12 20:20:39 2011] : (1) Mordecai: "Hmm, they do look nasty"
[Wed Jan 12 20:20:45 2011] : (6) Altraminus: "Can we just go around them?"
[Wed Jan 12 20:20:48 2011] : (7) DM: Or acid. They have to particular vulnerabiltites.
[Wed Jan 12 20:21:49 2011] : (7) DM: As you watch the lurking vines something else suddenly erupts out of the ground, showering you with clods of rich loam and turf.
[Wed Jan 12 20:21:53 2011] : (7) DM: Roll initiative
[Wed Jan 12 20:21:58 2011] : (8) Kava: Initiative: [1d20(11) + 0] = 11
[Wed Jan 12 20:22:16 2011] : (6) Altraminus: Initiative: [1d20(16) + 0 + 4] = 20
[Wed Jan 12 20:22:19 2011] : (1) Mordecai: Initiative: [1d20(20) + 6] = 26 - Battle Intuition
[Wed Jan 12 20:22:29 2011] : (4) Donessh: Initiative: [1d20(7) + 0] = 7
[Wed Jan 12 20:22:37 2011] : (7) DM: This large monster is covered in heavy green chitinous plates, it's clacking mandibles drid green liquid that hisses when the drops fall on the ground.
[Wed Jan 12 20:22:42 2011] : (7) DM: Nature checks.
[Wed Jan 12 20:22:48 2011] : (8) Kava: Nature: [1d20(6) + 0] = 6
[Wed Jan 12 20:22:49 2011] : (1) Mordecai: Nature: [1d20(8) + 4] = 12
[Wed Jan 12 20:22:49 2011] : (4) Donessh: Nature: [1d20(17) + 2] = 19
[Wed Jan 12 20:22:52 2011] : (6) Altraminus: ooc shell's worth 500gp in Beregost ;)
[Wed Jan 12 20:22:55 2011] : (6) Altraminus: Nature: [1d20(20) + 0 + 0] = 20
[Wed Jan 12 20:22:57 2011] : (4) Donessh: ooc lol
[Wed Jan 12 20:23:03 2011] : (8) Kava: ooc LOL
[Wed Jan 12 20:23:19 2011] : (5) Filica: Nature: [1d20(13) + 2 + 0 + 5] = 20
[Wed Jan 12 20:23:37 2011] : (5) Filica: Initiative: [1d20(4) + 3 + 2] = 9
[Wed Jan 12 20:23:47 2011] : (1) Mordecai: ooc we rested didn't we?
[Wed Jan 12 20:23:49 2011] : (7) DM: It's an ankheg, they burrow through the ground and grapped surprised prey with their acidic bite. They've been now to spray acid as well.
[Wed Jan 12 20:23:53 2011] : (8) Kava: ooc Yep
[Wed Jan 12 20:23:53 2011] : (7) DM: ooc yes
[Wed Jan 12 20:24:25 2011] : (7) DM: Ankhegs are naturally resistant to acid.
[Wed Jan 12 20:24:40 2011] : (7) DM: Filica and Altraminus share this information out.
[Wed Jan 12 20:24:47 2011] : (7) DM: Initiative: [1d20(1) + 3 / 2 + 5] = 7
[Wed Jan 12 20:24:52 2011] : (7) DM: Initiative: [1d20(10) + 2 / 2 + 0] = 11
[Wed Jan 12 20:24:57 2011] : (6) Altraminus: ooc by talking very fast ;)
[Wed Jan 12 20:26:14 2011] : (7) DM: ooc feel free to position your minis correctly
[Wed Jan 12 20:26:20 2011] : (5) Filica: ooc /me has always hated ankhegs
[Wed Jan 12 20:26:37 2011] : (6) Altraminus: ooc ready
[Wed Jan 12 20:26:47 2011] : (5) Filica: ooc can a halfling get on an ankheg's back and ride it?
[Wed Jan 12 20:26:58 2011] : (6) Altraminus: ooc grapple :)
[Wed Jan 12 20:26:59 2011] : (8) Kava: ooc She can try
[Wed Jan 12 20:27:12 2011] : (1) Mordecai: ooc no idea where I'd be, I'm OK with where I am
[Wed Jan 12 20:27:18 2011] : (5) Filica: ooc feature request: detachable map to put it on my other screen :(
[Wed Jan 12 20:27:37 2011] : (5) Filica: ooc /me is good too
[Wed Jan 12 20:27:54 2011] : (8) Kava: ooc I'm fine
[Wed Jan 12 20:27:59 2011] : (4) Donessh: ooc position is fine
[Wed Jan 12 20:28:05 2011] : (1) Mordecai: ooc bug logged
[Wed Jan 12 20:28:32 2011] : (7) DM: Mordecai?
[Wed Jan 12 20:28:54 2011] : (1) Mordecai: Mordecai steps back in surprise
[Wed Jan 12 20:29:23 2011] : (1) Mordecai: Divine Fortune: (EP; Free; Channel Divinity). Effect: Add +1 bonus to my next attack roll or saving throw before the end of my next turn.
[Wed Jan 12 20:29:36 2011] : (1) Mordecai: Gaze of Defiance: (AWP) Wisdom vs. Will [1d20(7) + 5] = 12 (range 5)
Hit: [1d8(1) + 5] = 6 psychic damage and allies gain a +1 power bonus to attacks vs the target until the end of my next turn. Increase to +3 if they attack me before then.

[Wed Jan 12 20:30:02 2011] : (1) Mordecai: ooc did it hit?
[Wed Jan 12 20:30:12 2011] : (7) DM: It is unaffected.
[Wed Jan 12 20:30:14 2011] : (1) Mordecai: Memory of a Thousand Lifetimes: (EP; No action; Racial Power). Trigger: I dislike the result of an attack roll, skill check ability check or saving throw. Effect: Add [1d6(1)] = 1 to the triggering roll.
[Wed Jan 12 20:30:27 2011] : (1) Mordecai: ooc bugger - keep getting 1s on that!
[Wed Jan 12 20:30:29 2011] : (1) Mordecai: Done
[Wed Jan 12 20:31:18 2011] : (7) DM: The ankheg quails under mordecai's defiant gaze. (it hit)
[Wed Jan 12 20:31:27 2011] : (1) Mordecai: ooc LOL
[Wed Jan 12 20:31:30 2011] : (7) DM: Altraminus
[Wed Jan 12 20:32:07 2011] : (6) Altraminus: Altraminus scurries around the back of his allies, expertly flinging a shuriken through the gap.
[Wed Jan 12 20:32:11 2011] : (6) Altraminus: Sly Flourish (ranged): (AWP)To-hit vs. AC [1d20(14) + 4 + 0 + 3] = 21 - Hit: [1d6(4) + 4 + 3] = 11 .
[Wed Jan 12 20:32:15 2011] : (6) Altraminus: ooc done.
[Wed Jan 12 20:32:23 2011] : (7) DM: A well placed throw.
[Wed Jan 12 20:32:35 2011] : (7) DM: Kava?
[Wed Jan 12 20:32:49 2011] : (1) Mordecai: ooc with a bit of divine and racial intervention - Mordecai ascertains its Will defence is 14 ;-)
[Wed Jan 12 20:32:53 2011] : (8) Kava: Kava steps back with a thunderous sound
[Wed Jan 12 20:32:56 2011] : (8) Kava: Storm Walk: (AWP) Charisma vs. Fortitude. Ranged 10. [1d20(11) + 5] = 16, Damage: [1d8(2) + 8] = 10 HP. The thunder of my steps batters my foe. Effect: Before or after the attack, I shift 1 square.
[Wed Jan 12 20:33:06 2011] : (8) Kava: Done
[Wed Jan 12 20:33:27 2011] : (7) DM: Hit
[Wed Jan 12 20:34:02 2011] : (7) Bloodthorn Vine: The two vines advance,
[Wed Jan 12 20:34:30 2011] : (7) DM: Filica?
[Wed Jan 12 20:34:35 2011] : (6) Altraminus: ooc they can move? Eep!
[Wed Jan 12 20:34:53 2011] : (4) Donessh: ooc ah, this could be.. interesting
[Wed Jan 12 20:35:15 2011] : (1) Mordecai: ooc +1 to attacks vs the Ankheg from my power
[Wed Jan 12 20:35:21 2011] : (5) Filica: ooc sorry, nils is screaming, I think he's hurt or someething
[Wed Jan 12 20:35:27 2011] : (5) Filica: ooc or it's a really bad dream
[Wed Jan 12 20:35:43 2011] : (8) Kava: ooc Or he just wants his mummy
[Wed Jan 12 20:36:04 2011] : (5) Filica: Filica is aiming at the ankheg
[Wed Jan 12 20:36:20 2011] : (5) Filica: Twin Strike (bow): (AWP) - Shortbow (attack 1): [1d20(3) + 3] = 6 vs AC - Damage:[1d8(1)] = 1
Twin Strike (bow): (AWP) - Shortbow (attack 2): [1d20(10) + 3] = 13 vs AC - Damage:[1d8(4)] = 4
if target is quarry add [1d6(2)] = 2 damage to one attack

[Wed Jan 12 20:36:29 2011] : (5) Filica: (making it my quarry)
[Wed Jan 12 20:36:48 2011] : (7) DM: Both arrows bounce off the tough chitin.
[Wed Jan 12 20:37:24 2011] : (7) DM: Donessh?
[Wed Jan 12 20:37:27 2011] : (4) Donessh: Donessh defiantly steps up to the beast
[Wed Jan 12 20:37:57 2011] : (4) Donessh: Divine Challenge: (AWP) Minor Burst 5. Effect: Target is Marked: -2 to attack other than me.
Also: [3 + 3] = 6 Radiant damage on first attack not including me before my next turn

[Wed Jan 12 20:38:09 2011] : (4) Donessh: Holy Strike: (AWP) To-hit vs. AC [1d20(15) + 5] = 20 - Hit: [1d10(2) + 3] = 5 radiant damage. +2 if target is marked
[Wed Jan 12 20:38:33 2011] : (4) Donessh: Done
[Wed Jan 12 20:38:42 2011] : (7) DM: A solid hit cracks a plate slightly.
[Wed Jan 12 20:39:54 2011] : (4) Donessh: ooc brb
[Wed Jan 12 20:40:14 2011] : (7) Ankheg: The ankheg spits acid at Filica and Mordecai (taking 6 damage as it does so) and then bites at Donessh.
[Wed Jan 12 20:40:20 2011] : (7) Ankheg: Acid Spray: (close blast 3) [1d20(6) + 8] = 14 vs Ref. Damage: [1d8(2) + 5] = 7 acid, ongoing 5 acid and slows (save ends both)
[Wed Jan 12 20:40:22 2011] : (7) Ankheg: Acid Spray: (close blast 3) [1d20(18) + 8] = 26 vs Ref. Damage: [1d8(8) + 5] = 13 acid, ongoing 5 acid and slows (save ends both)
[Wed Jan 12 20:40:52 2011] : (1) Mordecai: ooc +3 to attacks vs the Ankheg from my power
[Wed Jan 12 20:41:00 2011] : (7) Ankheg: Filica ducks under the spray but Altraminus is covered in the acid.
[Wed Jan 12 20:41:11 2011] : (6) Altraminus: ooc me? Or Mordecai?
[Wed Jan 12 20:41:12 2011] : (7) Ankheg: Mandible Grab: [1d20(17) + 8] = 25 vs AC Damage: [1d8(7) + 5] = 12 and target is grabbed
[Wed Jan 12 20:41:15 2011] : (1) Mordecai: ooc Mordecai
[Wed Jan 12 20:41:34 2011] : (7) Ankheg: ooc sorry Mordecai is sprayed and damaged.
[Wed Jan 12 20:41:52 2011] : (1) Mordecai: "Aaargh!"
[Wed Jan 12 20:41:54 2011] : (8) Kava: ooc An ankheg saying sorry? LOL
[Wed Jan 12 20:42:07 2011] : (5) Filica: ooc mandible on whom?
[Wed Jan 12 20:42:17 2011] : (7) Ankheg: Donessh is grabbed by the powerful jaws of the arthropod.
[Wed Jan 12 20:42:28 2011] : (7) Ankheg: ooc Donessh
[Wed Jan 12 20:43:03 2011] : (7) DM: Mordecai?
[Wed Jan 12 20:43:17 2011] : (4) Donessh: ooc back
[Wed Jan 12 20:44:03 2011] : (1) Mordecai: Mordecai circles around
[Wed Jan 12 20:44:06 2011] : (1) Mordecai: Gaze of Defiance: (AWP) Wisdom vs. Will [1d20(9) + 5] = 14 (range 5)
Hit: [1d8(2) + 5] = 7 psychic damage and allies gain a +1 power bonus to attacks vs the target until the end of my next turn. Increase to +3 if they attack me before then.

[Wed Jan 12 20:44:35 2011] : (7) DM: Hit
[Wed Jan 12 20:44:38 2011] : (1) Mordecai: Healing Word: (EP; minor) Special: can be used twice per encounter - Effect: The target can spend a healing surge and regain an additional [1d6(2) + 4] = 6 HP (on top of their surge value; Range 5)
[Wed Jan 12 20:45:10 2011] : (1) Mordecai: mordecai points an open palm at the grappled Donessh
[Wed Jan 12 20:45:12 2011] : (1) Mordecai: Done
[Wed Jan 12 20:45:22 2011] : (7) DM: Altraminus?
[Wed Jan 12 20:45:30 2011] : (4) Donessh: Effect: Regain [7 + 1] = 8 HP.
[Wed Jan 12 20:45:34 2011] : (1) Mordecai: ooc found out that it does indeed have range
[Wed Jan 12 20:46:14 2011] : (6) Altraminus: Al shifts to one side, away from the vicious-looking vine, and unleashes a torrent of missiles.
[Wed Jan 12 20:46:18 2011] : (6) Altraminus: Blinding Barrage: (DP) Dex vs. AC [1d20(20) + 7] = 27 - Hit: [2d6(3,2) + 4] = 9 damage Target is blinded until the end of my next turn (all visible foes in close blast 3).
Miss: half damage.

[Wed Jan 12 20:46:30 2011] : (6) Altraminus: ooc I roll once for each?
[Wed Jan 12 20:46:35 2011] : (7) DM: Against?
[Wed Jan 12 20:46:43 2011] : (7) DM: ooc yes.
[Wed Jan 12 20:46:48 2011] : (6) Altraminus: (Start with the Ankheg then vine a then b)
[Wed Jan 12 20:46:50 2011] : (6) Altraminus: Blinding Barrage: (DP) Dex vs. AC [1d20(16) + 7] = 23 - Hit: [2d6(6,4) + 4] = 14 damage Target is blinded until the end of my next turn (all visible foes in close blast 3).
Miss: half damage.

[Wed Jan 12 20:46:51 2011] : (6) Altraminus: Blinding Barrage: (DP) Dex vs. AC [1d20(14) + 7] = 21 - Hit: [2d6(2,4) + 4] = 10 damage Target is blinded until the end of my next turn (all visible foes in close blast 3).
Miss: half damage.

[Wed Jan 12 20:46:54 2011] : (6) Altraminus: ooc done
[Wed Jan 12 20:47:10 2011] : (6) Altraminus: ooc brb as well :)
[Wed Jan 12 20:47:35 2011] : (1) Mordecai: ooc blast is directional isn't it?
[Wed Jan 12 20:47:52 2011] : (7) DM: ooc yes, you can get A and C or A and B.
[Wed Jan 12 20:48:03 2011] : (6) Altraminus: ooc really? Ah. Well, A&C then.
[Wed Jan 12 20:49:16 2011] : (7) DM: Altraminus's aims precisely at the Ankheg, shurikens finding weak spots in the armor.
[Wed Jan 12 20:50:56 2011] : (7) DM: The ankheg's clawed limbs twitch and it antenas flail about (it's bloodied so so it can spit again).
[Wed Jan 12 20:51:04 2011] : (7) DM: The vine is also injured.
[Wed Jan 12 20:51:08 2011] : (7) DM: Kava?
[Wed Jan 12 20:51:43 2011] : (8) Kava: Kava tries to distract the ankheg from Donessh with the sound of her attack
[Wed Jan 12 20:51:46 2011] : (8) Kava: Storm Walk: (AWP) Charisma vs. Fortitude. Ranged 10. [1d20(6) + 4] = 10, Damage: [1d8(6) + 8] = 14 HP. The thunder of my steps batters my foe. Effect: Before or after the attack, I shift 1 square.
[Wed Jan 12 20:51:54 2011] : (8) Kava: Done
[Wed Jan 12 20:52:03 2011] : (7) DM: Miss
[Wed Jan 12 20:52:37 2011] : (7) Bloodthorn Vine: The Vines creep forwards and attack Mordecai and Altraminus
[Wed Jan 12 20:52:49 2011] : (7) Bloodthorn Vine: Impaling Thorn: [1d20(6) + 9] = 15 vs Fort, Damage: [1d8(8) + 4] = 12 and target is grabbed
[Wed Jan 12 20:52:55 2011] : (7) Bloodthorn Vine: Impaling Thorn: [1d20(1) + 9] = 10 vs Fort, Damage: [1d8(8) + 4] = 12 and target is grabbed
[Wed Jan 12 20:53:39 2011] : (1) Mordecai: Mordecai falls limply in the vine's grasp
[Wed Jan 12 20:53:43 2011] : (7) Bloodthorn Vine: Altraminus evades the encircling, spiny vine limb but a limb wraps around Mordecai's body grapping him.
[Wed Jan 12 20:53:52 2011] : (7) DM: Filica?
[Wed Jan 12 20:54:09 2011] : (5) Filica: Filica aims again at the beast, hoping to follow Al's example and find the chink in the amor
[Wed Jan 12 20:54:15 2011] : (5) Filica: Twin Strike (bow): (AWP) - Shortbow (attack 1): [1d20(18) + 3] = 21 vs AC - Damage:[1d8(6)] = 6
Twin Strike (bow): (AWP) - Shortbow (attack 2): [1d20(12) + 3] = 15 vs AC - Damage:[1d8(5)] = 5
if target is quarry add [1d6(4)] = 4 damage to one attack

[Wed Jan 12 20:54:25 2011] : (5) Filica: done.
[Wed Jan 12 20:54:50 2011] : (7) DM: Filica scores a hit
[Wed Jan 12 20:55:00 2011] : (7) DM: Donessh?
[Wed Jan 12 20:55:16 2011] : (1) Mordecai: HP Status: -1 out of 24 || Surge Status: 3 out of 8
[Wed Jan 12 20:55:32 2011] : (1) Mordecai: HP Status: -1 out of 24 || Surge Status: 8 out of 8
[Wed Jan 12 20:56:18 2011] : (4) Donessh: ooc can I try to escape
[Wed Jan 12 20:56:45 2011] : (7) DM: ooc yes, acrobatics vs ref or athletics vs fort.
[Wed Jan 12 20:57:05 2011] : (4) Donessh: Athletics: [1d20(2) + 3] = 5
[Wed Jan 12 20:57:10 2011] : (4) Donessh: ooc bum
[Wed Jan 12 20:57:31 2011] : (7) DM: Donessh struggles but does not break free. You can attack as normal while grabbed.
[Wed Jan 12 20:57:41 2011] : (4) Donessh: Bolstering Strike: (AWP) To-hit vs. AC [1d20(6) + 5] = 11 - Hit: [1d10(3) + 3] = 6 damage. Gain 2 temp hp
[Wed Jan 12 20:58:04 2011] : (7) DM: Miss
[Wed Jan 12 20:58:06 2011] : (4) Donessh: Done
[Wed Jan 12 20:58:42 2011] : (7) Ankheg: The ankheg chews on Donessh
[Wed Jan 12 20:59:00 2011] : (7) Ankheg: Mandible Grab: [1d20(8) + 8] = 16 vs AC Damage: [1d8(1) + 5] = 6 and target is grabbed
[Wed Jan 12 20:59:03 2011] : (7) Ankheg: Gnaw and Scuttle: [1d20(15) + 8] = 23 vs Will Damage: [1d8(7) + 2] = 9 ongoing 5 acid (save ends), shift two squares
[Wed Jan 12 20:59:26 2011] : (7) Ankheg: ooc that isn't right
[Wed Jan 12 20:59:59 2011] : (1) Mordecai: ooc presumably it does the second and not the first on a subsequent attack
[Wed Jan 12 21:00:15 2011] : (7) Ankheg: Gnaw and Scuttle: [1d20(11) + 8] = 19 vs AC Damage: [1d8(4) + 2] = 6 ongoing 5 acid (save ends), shift two squares
[Wed Jan 12 21:00:41 2011] : (7) Ankheg: It drags him away to dine on in peace.
[Wed Jan 12 21:01:14 2011] : (7) Ankheg: Donessh, 6 damage now, 5 ongoing.
[Wed Jan 12 21:01:26 2011] : (7) Ankheg: ooc hmm when is ongoing damage applied?
[Wed Jan 12 21:01:27 2011] : (4) Donessh: ooc ok
[Wed Jan 12 21:01:33 2011] : (4) Donessh: ooc after my turn?
[Wed Jan 12 21:01:53 2011] : (7) Ankheg: ooc start of your turn.
[Wed Jan 12 21:02:00 2011] : (4) Donessh: ooc start, saves are end
[Wed Jan 12 21:02:16 2011] : (7) Ankheg: Mordecai is unconcious and in need to medical assistance.
[Wed Jan 12 21:02:30 2011] : (7) Ankheg: Altraminus?
[Wed Jan 12 21:02:40 2011] : (6) Altraminus: ooc how injured tdo the bad guys look?
[Wed Jan 12 21:03:09 2011] : (7) Ankheg: The ankheg is badly injured, the vines are barely scratched.
[Wed Jan 12 21:03:45 2011] : (6) Altraminus: Al steps clear and throws another shuriken (at the ankheg)
[Wed Jan 12 21:03:46 2011] : (6) Altraminus: Sly Flourish (ranged): (AWP)To-hit vs. AC [1d20(18) + 4 + 0 + 3] = 25 - Hit: [1d6(5) + 4 + 3] = 12 .
[Wed Jan 12 21:03:52 2011] : (6) Altraminus: ooc done
[Wed Jan 12 21:04:06 2011] : (7) Ankheg: Hit
[Wed Jan 12 21:04:11 2011] : (7) Ankheg: Kava?
[Wed Jan 12 21:04:14 2011] : (1) Mordecai: ooc I need to death save
[Wed Jan 12 21:04:16 2011] : (1) Mordecai: [1d20(16)] = 16
[Wed Jan 12 21:04:50 2011] : (8) Kava: Kava used sound against the ankheg before going over to Mordechai
[Wed Jan 12 21:04:55 2011] : (8) Kava: Storm Walk: (AWP) Charisma vs. Fortitude. Ranged 10. [1d20(12) + 4] = 16, Damage: [1d8(5) + 8] = 13 HP. The thunder of my steps batters my foe. Effect: Before or after the attack, I shift 1 square.
[Wed Jan 12 21:05:11 2011] : (8) Kava: Done
[Wed Jan 12 21:05:31 2011] : (7) Ankheg: The ankheg looks very close to death now.
[Wed Jan 12 21:06:06 2011] : (7) Bloodthorn Vine: The vine drops Mordecai and attacks Kava
[Wed Jan 12 21:06:12 2011] : (7) Bloodthorn Vine: Impaling Thorn: [1d20(16) + 9] = 25 vs Fort, Damage: [1d8(8) + 4] = 12 and target is grabbed
[Wed Jan 12 21:06:42 2011] : (7) Bloodthorn Vine: The other vine attacks Altraminus
[Wed Jan 12 21:06:44 2011] : (7) Bloodthorn Vine: Impaling Thorn: [1d20(15) + 9] = 24 vs Fort, Damage: [1d8(8) + 4] = 12 and target is grabbed
[Wed Jan 12 21:06:59 2011] : (7) Bloodthorn Vine: Both are grabbed and pierced by thorns.
[Wed Jan 12 21:07:13 2011] : (7) DM: Filica?
[Wed Jan 12 21:07:46 2011] : (7) DM: ooc Craig, is there away from someone to heal you?
[Wed Jan 12 21:08:20 2011] : (5) Filica: Filica tries to aim at the dying ankheg to finish it off
[Wed Jan 12 21:08:22 2011] : (5) Filica: Twin Strike (bow): (AWP) - Shortbow (attack 1): [1d20(8) + 3] = 11 vs AC - Damage:[1d8(5)] = 5
Twin Strike (bow): (AWP) - Shortbow (attack 2): [1d20(13) + 3] = 16 vs AC - Damage:[1d8(4)] = 4
if target is quarry add [1d6(3)] = 3 damage to one attack

[Wed Jan 12 21:08:30 2011] : (5) Filica: done.
[Wed Jan 12 21:08:32 2011] : (4) Donessh: ooc If I get free I can heal
[Wed Jan 12 21:08:53 2011] : (7) DM: Miss unless you're missing a +1 to attack from somewhere
[Wed Jan 12 21:09:11 2011] : (6) Altraminus: ooc Defiant Gaze? Or has that worn off?
[Wed Jan 12 21:09:22 2011] : (1) Mordecai: ooc Donessh can lay on hands if the Ankheg drags him near ;-)
[Wed Jan 12 21:09:27 2011] : (4) Donessh: ooc -1 penalty from holding me?
[Wed Jan 12 21:09:37 2011] : (6) Altraminus: ooc +1 because it's a Wednesday? :)
[Wed Jan 12 21:09:46 2011] : (7) DM: ooc nice try.
[Wed Jan 12 21:09:58 2011] : (7) DM: Donessh?
[Wed Jan 12 21:10:04 2011] : (1) Mordecai: ooc Defiant gaze was until the end of my round unfortunately
[Wed Jan 12 21:10:10 2011] : (4) Donessh: ooc +1 awesomeness bonus
[Wed Jan 12 21:10:11 2011] : (5) Filica: ooc brb
[Wed Jan 12 21:10:32 2011] : (4) Donessh: ooc unconcious people aren't the most defiant looking either
[Wed Jan 12 21:12:19 2011] : (5) Filica: ooc yeah, I should get an awesomeness bonus, dammit
[Wed Jan 12 21:12:52 2011] : (4) Donessh: Strength: [1d20(16) + 3 + 0] = 19
[Wed Jan 12 21:13:05 2011] : (4) Donessh: ooc ignore that
[Wed Jan 12 21:13:09 2011] : (4) Donessh: Athletics: [1d20(15) + 3] = 18
[Wed Jan 12 21:13:22 2011] : (7) DM: Donessh breaks free from the ankhegs jaws.
[Wed Jan 12 21:13:33 2011] : (7) DM: ooc escape is a move action.
[Wed Jan 12 21:13:47 2011] : (4) Donessh: Divine Strength: (EP) Minor Personal: Add 3 as extra damage on next attack
[Wed Jan 12 21:13:49 2011] : (4) Donessh: Holy Strike: (AWP) To-hit vs. AC [1d20(18) + 5] = 23 - Hit: [1d10(10) + 3] = 13 radiant damage. +2 if target is marked
[Wed Jan 12 21:14:08 2011] : (1) Mordecai: ooc *cough* AP to move to me *cough*
[Wed Jan 12 21:14:23 2011] : (4) Donessh: ooc lol
[Wed Jan 12 21:14:23 2011] : (8) Kava: ooc LOL
[Wed Jan 12 21:14:46 2011] : (7) DM: Donessh whacks the giant insect, cracking open a vital plate of armour and ending its life.
[Wed Jan 12 21:15:16 2011] : (4) Donessh: Donessh finishes off the best and uses a magic AP thingy
[Wed Jan 12 21:15:36 2011] : (4) Donessh: Lay on Healing Hands: (AWP) Touch. Effect: Target receives hit points equivalent to its healing surge value +3 (Healing Hands feat)
[Wed Jan 12 21:15:57 2011] : (1) Mordecai: HP Status: 8 out of 24 || Surge Status: 8 out of 8
[Wed Jan 12 21:16:08 2011] : (4) Donessh: ooc do I still need to save against the ongoing?
[Wed Jan 12 21:16:19 2011] : (7) DM: ooc yes
[Wed Jan 12 21:16:22 2011] : (4) Donessh: Saving Throw: [1d20(4)] = 4
[Wed Jan 12 21:16:44 2011] : (7) DM: Mordecai?
[Wed Jan 12 21:16:51 2011] : (4) Donessh: oco so thats after my first go, then AP and action, and save again
[Wed Jan 12 21:16:53 2011] : (4) Donessh: ooc ?
[Wed Jan 12 21:16:59 2011] : (1) Mordecai: Mordecai takes a step back
[Wed Jan 12 21:17:07 2011] : (1) Mordecai: Beacon of Hope: (DP) Wisdom vs. Will [1d20(2) + 5] = 7 (Close burst 3) - Hit: Targets are weakened until the end of their next turn
Effect: Mordecai and all allies in burst regain 9 HP. Healing powers restore an additional +5 HP until the end of the encounter

[Wed Jan 12 21:17:17 2011] : (7) DM: ooc AP only gets you an extra action?
[Wed Jan 12 21:17:23 2011] : (4) Donessh: ooc ok
[Wed Jan 12 21:18:04 2011] : (1) Mordecai: ooc anyone particularly injured still?
[Wed Jan 12 21:18:18 2011] : (6) Altraminus: ooc not me
[Wed Jan 12 21:18:28 2011] : (8) Kava: ooc Nope
[Wed Jan 12 21:18:37 2011] : (1) Mordecai: Done
[Wed Jan 12 21:18:50 2011] : (1) Mordecai: ooc unless Donessh is injured
[Wed Jan 12 21:19:11 2011] : (1) Mordecai: ooc burst goes as far as Kava
[Wed Jan 12 21:19:45 2011] : (4) Donessh: ooc I'm fine
[Wed Jan 12 21:20:05 2011] : (7) DM: Altraminus? You're grabbed
[Wed Jan 12 21:20:17 2011] : (6) Altraminus: Al tries to wriggle free
[Wed Jan 12 21:20:47 2011] : (6) Altraminus: Acrobatics: [1d20(16) + 4 + 0 + 5 - 0] = 25
[Wed Jan 12 21:20:54 2011] : (7) DM: You escape
[Wed Jan 12 21:21:05 2011] : (1) Mordecai: ooc burst 3 is actually a 7x7 square with me in the centre which isn't too shabby!
[Wed Jan 12 21:21:33 2011] : (6) Altraminus: He takes advantage of the unexpected movement and tries to gain a better position.
[Wed Jan 12 21:21:35 2011] : (6) Altraminus: Positioning Strike: (EP) Dex vs. Will [1d20(9) + 4 + 0 + 4] = 17 - Hit: [1d4(3) + 4] = 7 damage; slide the target 3 squares.
[Wed Jan 12 21:22:10 2011] : (7) DM: Altraminus dodges and feints luring the monster away.
[Wed Jan 12 21:22:16 2011] : (6) Altraminus: ooc done
[Wed Jan 12 21:22:22 2011] : (7) DM: Kava?
[Wed Jan 12 21:22:59 2011] : (8) Kava: Kava breathes heavily at the monster before even trying to escape
[Wed Jan 12 21:23:04 2011] : (8) Kava: Dragon Breath Lightning (1): (EP) Strength +1 vs. Reflex. Close blast 3. [1d20(9) + 6] = 15, Damage: [1d6(3) + 1] = 4 HP. As I open my mouth with a roar, the deadly power of my draconic kin blasts forth to engulf my foes with lightning.
[Wed Jan 12 21:23:36 2011] : (8) Kava: Athletics: [1d20(19) + 9] = 28
[Wed Jan 12 21:23:40 2011] : (8) Kava: Done
[Wed Jan 12 21:23:59 2011] : (7) DM: A hit and you escape.
[Wed Jan 12 21:24:47 2011] : (7) DM: The vines attack Kava and Altraminus again
[Wed Jan 12 21:24:50 2011] : (7) DM: Impaling Thorn: [1d20(20) + 9] = 29 vs Fort, Damage: [1d8(1) + 4] = 5 and target is grabbed
[Wed Jan 12 21:24:55 2011] : (7) DM: Impaling Thorn: [1d20(18) + 9] = 27 vs Fort, Damage: [1d8(7) + 4] = 11 and target is grabbed
[Wed Jan 12 21:24:59 2011] : (6) Altraminus: ooc boo :(
[Wed Jan 12 21:25:08 2011] : (8) Kava: ooc Drat
[Wed Jan 12 21:25:09 2011] : (7) DM: You're both grabbed again.
[Wed Jan 12 21:25:12 2011] : (6) Altraminus: HP Status: -2 out of 23 || Surge Status: 6 out of 6
[Wed Jan 12 21:25:28 2011] : (6) Altraminus: Al slumps over, unconscious.
[Wed Jan 12 21:25:49 2011] : (7) DM: Filica?
[Wed Jan 12 21:26:29 2011] : (5) Filica: Filica moves to get a better line of sight and aims at B
[Wed Jan 12 21:26:55 2011] : (1) Mordecai: ooc climb over the dead ankheg ;-)
[Wed Jan 12 21:27:19 2011] : (5) Filica: Fox's cunning (bow): (EP-immediate reaction)You can shift 1 sq. (+2 Swift Footwork) and make a basic attack against the ennemy. Gain a power bonus to attack equal to wis modifier Shortbow:[1d20(2) + 3 + 3 + 2] = 10 - Damage: [1d8(7) + 3] = 10
[Wed Jan 12 21:27:37 2011] : (5) Filica: ooc wtf, the dice are against me :(
[Wed Jan 12 21:27:52 2011] : (5) Filica: ooc can I use an immediate reaction even not immediately?
[Wed Jan 12 21:28:00 2011] : (5) Filica: ooc would be my first question though ;)
[Wed Jan 12 21:28:04 2011] : (8) Kava: ooc And you misspelled enemy
[Wed Jan 12 21:28:07 2011] : (7) DM: ooc not sure
[Wed Jan 12 21:28:29 2011] : (1) Mordecai: ooc what's the trigger?
[Wed Jan 12 21:28:52 2011] : (7) DM: ooc you can only use it immediately after you're attacked.
[Wed Jan 12 21:28:56 2011] : (5) Filica: ooc ok
[Wed Jan 12 21:29:02 2011] : (5) Filica: so scratch that
[Wed Jan 12 21:29:34 2011] : (5) Filica: Twin Strike (bow): (AWP) - Shortbow (attack 1): [1d20(2) + 3] = 5 vs AC - Damage:[1d8(6)] = 6
Twin Strike (bow): (AWP) - Shortbow (attack 2): [1d20(3) + 3] = 6 vs AC - Damage:[1d8(2)] = 2
if target is quarry add [1d6(4)] = 4 damage to one attack

[Wed Jan 12 21:29:41 2011] : (5) Filica: ooc wtf!
[Wed Jan 12 21:29:46 2011] : (5) Filica: done.
[Wed Jan 12 21:29:55 2011] : (6) Altraminus: ooc Filica steps on a misplaced d20 and falls over.
[Wed Jan 12 21:29:56 2011] : (7) DM: ooc oh dear.
[Wed Jan 12 21:30:05 2011] : (7) DM: Donessh?
[Wed Jan 12 21:30:07 2011] : (4) Donessh: Donessh steps forward to attack A
[Wed Jan 12 21:30:12 2011] : (4) Donessh: Divine Mettle: (EP) Minor Burst 10: One creature in burst makes saving throw adding 3 to the throw
[Wed Jan 12 21:30:23 2011] : (4) Donessh: for Kava
[Wed Jan 12 21:30:36 2011] : (4) Donessh: ooc is escaping a save?
[Wed Jan 12 21:30:43 2011] : (7) DM: ooc no
[Wed Jan 12 21:30:50 2011] : (4) Donessh: ooc forget that then
[Wed Jan 12 21:30:57 2011] : (8) Kava: ooc I will
[Wed Jan 12 21:31:13 2011] : (4) Donessh: Divine Challenge: (AWP) Minor Burst 5. Effect: Target is Marked: -2 to attack other than me.
Also: [3 + 3] = 6 Radiant damage on first attack not including me before my next turn

[Wed Jan 12 21:31:18 2011] : (4) Donessh: Bolstering Strike: (AWP) To-hit vs. AC [1d20(2) + 5] = 7 - Hit: [1d10(1) + 3] = 4 damage. Gain 2 temp hp
[Wed Jan 12 21:31:39 2011] : (4) Donessh: Done
[Wed Jan 12 21:31:57 2011] : (7) DM: Mordecai?
[Wed Jan 12 21:32:21 2011] : (1) Mordecai: Mordecai moves closer to 'minus
[Wed Jan 12 21:32:25 2011] : (1) Mordecai: Healing Word: (EP; minor) Special: can be used twice per encounter - Effect: The target can spend a healing surge and regain an additional [1d6(6) + 9] = 15 HP (on top of their surge value; Range 5)
[Wed Jan 12 21:32:40 2011] : (1) Mordecai: Sacred Flame: (AWP) Wisdom vs. Reflex [1d20(6) + 5] = 11 (Range 5)
Hit: [1d6(4) + 5] = 9 radiant damage and one ally I can see chooses either +2 temporary HPs or to make a saving throw.

[Wed Jan 12 21:32:52 2011] : (6) Altraminus: Al uses a surge, gaining 7HP
[Wed Jan 12 21:32:59 2011] : (1) Mordecai: Then points at B
[Wed Jan 12 21:33:00 2011] : (7) DM: Miss
[Wed Jan 12 21:33:05 2011] : (1) Mordecai: Done
[Wed Jan 12 21:33:08 2011] : (6) Altraminus: HP Status: 20 out of 23 || Surge Status: 5 out of 6
[Wed Jan 12 21:33:14 2011] : (7) DM: Altraminus?
[Wed Jan 12 21:33:23 2011] : (6) Altraminus: Al wriggles in the vines
[Wed Jan 12 21:33:27 2011] : (6) Altraminus: Acrobatics: [1d20(9) + 4 + 0 + 5 - 0] = 18
[Wed Jan 12 21:33:29 2011] : (7) DM: ooc Wow. Mordecai's a healing machine
[Wed Jan 12 21:33:48 2011] : (6) Altraminus: Then dodges back just far enough to throw pointy metal.
[Wed Jan 12 21:33:49 2011] : (7) DM: Altraminus wriggles free again
[Wed Jan 12 21:33:55 2011] : (6) Altraminus: Sly Flourish (ranged): (AWP)To-hit vs. AC [1d20(13) + 4 + 0 + 3] = 20 - Hit: [1d6(6) + 4 + 3] = 13 .
[Wed Jan 12 21:34:01 2011] : (1) Mordecai: ooc it's the bonus added by my daily power (an extra +5 to healing)
[Wed Jan 12 21:34:13 2011] : (6) Altraminus: ooc done
[Wed Jan 12 21:34:18 2011] : (7) DM: Kava?
[Wed Jan 12 21:34:54 2011] : (8) Kava: Kava once again uses her breath as a weapon before trying to struggle free
[Wed Jan 12 21:35:10 2011] : (8) Kava: ooc Can I use a flanking bonus while being grappled?
[Wed Jan 12 21:35:27 2011] : (7) DM: ooc yes
[Wed Jan 12 21:35:31 2011] : (8) Kava: Tempest Breath (1): (EP) Charisma vs. Reflex. Close blast 3. [1d20(1) + 4] = 5, Damage: [2d6(4,4) + 8] = 16 HP. I exhale mist that burns and disorients my foes, and a lingering fog obscures me. Dragon Magic: I gain concealment until the end of my next turn.
[Wed Jan 12 21:35:37 2011] : (8) Kava: Athletics: [1d20(11) + 9] = 20
[Wed Jan 12 21:35:40 2011] : (8) Kava: Done
[Wed Jan 12 21:36:05 2011] : (8) Kava: ooc A 1! Drat!
[Wed Jan 12 21:36:30 2011] : (7) DM: You manage to break free.
[Wed Jan 12 21:36:55 2011] : (7) Bloodthorn Vine: The vine turns and attacks Donessh
[Wed Jan 12 21:36:58 2011] : (7) Bloodthorn Vine: Impaling Thorn: [1d20(4) + 9] = 13 vs Fort, Damage: [1d8(3) + 4] = 7 and target is grabbed
[Wed Jan 12 21:37:33 2011] : (7) Bloodthorn Vine: But he resists the attack.
[Wed Jan 12 21:37:42 2011] : (7) Bloodthorn Vine: The other attacks Altraminus again
[Wed Jan 12 21:37:44 2011] : (7) Bloodthorn Vine: Impaling Thorn: [1d20(1) + 9] = 10 vs Fort, Damage: [1d8(1) + 4] = 5 and target is grabbed
[Wed Jan 12 21:37:56 2011] : (7) Bloodthorn Vine: Miss
[Wed Jan 12 21:38:00 2011] : (7) DM: Filica?
[Wed Jan 12 21:38:06 2011] : (4) Donessh: ooc about bloody time they missed
[Wed Jan 12 21:38:53 2011] : (5) Filica: Filica shoulders her bow and moves to helpAltraminus
[Wed Jan 12 21:39:25 2011] : (5) Filica: Twin Strike (swords): (AWP) - Attack 1:Longsword: [1d20(2) + 2] = 4 vs AC - Damage:[1d8(7)] = 7
Attack:2 Shortsword: [1d20(18) + 2] = 20 vs AC - Damage:[1d6(4)] = 4
if target is quarry add [1d6(1)] = 1 damage to one attack

[Wed Jan 12 21:39:34 2011] : (5) Filica: target is quarry
[Wed Jan 12 21:39:59 2011] : (7) DM: Filica stabs the Vine drawing sap.
[Wed Jan 12 21:40:14 2011] : (7) DM: Donessh?
[Wed Jan 12 21:40:38 2011] : (4) Donessh: Donessh attacks A again
[Wed Jan 12 21:40:46 2011] : (4) Donessh: Holy Strike: (AWP) To-hit vs. AC [1d20(13) + 7] = 20 - Hit: [1d10(8) + 3] = 11 radiant damage. +2 if target is marked
[Wed Jan 12 21:41:18 2011] : (7) DM: Hit
[Wed Jan 12 21:41:31 2011] : (4) Donessh: Done
[Wed Jan 12 21:41:37 2011] : (7) DM: Mordecai?
[Wed Jan 12 21:42:09 2011] : (1) Mordecai: Mordecai tries again on B, pointing his holy symbol at it and praying fervently
[Wed Jan 12 21:42:12 2011] : (1) Mordecai: Gaze of Defiance: (AWP) Wisdom vs. Will [1d20(20) + 5] = 25 (range 5)
Hit: Critical... [8 + 5 + 1d6(4)] = 17 psychic damage and allies gain a +1 power bonus to attacks vs the target until the end of my next turn. Increase to +3 if they attack me before then.

[Wed Jan 12 21:42:36 2011] : (5) Filica: ooc brb
[Wed Jan 12 21:42:41 2011] : (1) Mordecai: ooc not bad at all :-D
[Wed Jan 12 21:42:58 2011] : (4) Donessh: ooc not too shabby
[Wed Jan 12 21:43:17 2011] : (7) DM: The vine wilts under Mordecai's defiant gaze.
[Wed Jan 12 21:43:32 2011] : (6) Altraminus: ooc groan
[Wed Jan 12 21:43:42 2011] : (1) Mordecai: Done
[Wed Jan 12 21:43:50 2011] : (7) DM: Altraminus?
[Wed Jan 12 21:43:53 2011] : (6) Altraminus: Sly Flourish (ranged): (AWP)To-hit vs. AC [1d20(19) + 4 + 0 + 3] = 26 - Hit: [1d6(5) + 4 + 3] = 12 .
[Wed Jan 12 21:44:08 2011] : (6) Altraminus: Al moves to get a better angle, and flings more sharp metal.
[Wed Jan 12 21:44:10 2011] : (6) Altraminus: donce
[Wed Jan 12 21:44:11 2011] : (7) DM: Altraminus finishes off the remaining vine.
[Wed Jan 12 21:44:17 2011] : (6) Altraminus: (Dunce? Done?)
[Wed Jan 12 21:44:47 2011] : (4) Donessh: "Everyone ok?"
[Wed Jan 12 21:45:04 2011] : (8) Kava: "Pretty much"
[Wed Jan 12 21:45:06 2011] : (8) Kava: HP Status: 16 out of 24 || Surges Used: 0 out of 6 || Surge Value: 7
[Wed Jan 12 21:45:19 2011] : (7) DM: ooc 110 XP each
[Wed Jan 12 21:45:46 2011] : (4) Donessh: "We were in real trouble for a moment"
[Wed Jan 12 21:45:47 2011] : (5) Filica: Filica looks at her uselss swords
[Wed Jan 12 21:46:05 2011] : (5) Filica: "I gathered, and it's not like I really helped!"
[Wed Jan 12 21:46:31 2011] : (6) Altraminus: Al grins. "Never better! Walking plants. Can't stand them. You know, these goblins really should find a better gardener."
[Wed Jan 12 21:46:47 2011] : (1) Mordecai: "I can rest for 5 minutes and offer some help with heling"
[Wed Jan 12 21:47:23 2011] : (1) Mordecai: ooc healing - dropping keystrokes again (batteries may need relacing)
[Wed Jan 12 21:47:35 2011] : (4) Donessh: ooc relacing? lol
[Wed Jan 12 21:47:41 2011] : (8) Kava: ooc relacing? LOL
[Wed Jan 12 21:47:54 2011] : (5) Filica: "I don't even have a scratch"
[Wed Jan 12 21:48:08 2011] : (8) Kava: "You're lucky then"
[Wed Jan 12 21:48:24 2011] : (6) Altraminus: "I'm a lot healthier after that help from 'Cai here."
[Wed Jan 12 21:48:31 2011] : (1) Mordecai: ooc LOL
[Wed Jan 12 21:48:43 2011] : (1) Mordecai: "You're welcome 'minus"
[Wed Jan 12 21:48:46 2011] : (4) Donessh: "Barely a scratch here. Quite amazing given that beast grip!"
[Wed Jan 12 21:49:03 2011] : (1) Mordecai: Mordecai takes a 5 minute breather
[Wed Jan 12 21:49:09 2011] : (1) Mordecai: Healing Word: (EP; minor) Special: can be used twice per encounter - Effect: The target can spend a healing surge and regain an additional [1d6(2) + 4] = 6 HP (on top of their surge value; Range 5)
[Wed Jan 12 21:49:30 2011] : (1) Mordecai: Mordecai assists Kava, then himself
[Wed Jan 12 21:49:32 2011] : (7) DM: ooc didn't notice that both of those monsters had grab attacks when I selected them.
[Wed Jan 12 21:49:36 2011] : (1) Mordecai: Healing Word: (EP; minor) Special: can be used twice per encounter - Effect: The target can spend a healing surge and regain an additional [1d6(4) + 4] = 8 HP (on top of their surge value; Range 5)
[Wed Jan 12 21:51:18 2011] : (8) Kava: HP Status: 24 out of 24 || Surges Used: 1 out of 6 || Surge Value: 7
[Wed Jan 12 21:51:26 2011] : (8) Kava: "Thank you"
[Wed Jan 12 21:51:57 2011] : (5) Filica: "Anything I can do?"
[Wed Jan 12 21:52:05 2011] : (1) Mordecai: HP Status: 24 out of 24 || Surge Status: 7 out of 8
[Wed Jan 12 21:52:25 2011] : (1) Mordecai: "Another short rest and I'm all set to continue"
[Wed Jan 12 21:52:44 2011] : (4) Donessh: "Have a look around."
[Wed Jan 12 21:53:00 2011] : (8) Kava: "Let's get away from those bushes"
[Wed Jan 12 21:53:32 2011] : (1) Mordecai: Mordecai takes a short rest (recover encounter powers)
[Wed Jan 12 21:53:39 2011] : (6) Altraminus: "Or we could cut them down for firewood."
[Wed Jan 12 21:53:45 2011] : (7) DM: There is nothing of value on the corpses.
[Wed Jan 12 21:54:00 2011] : (6) Altraminus: Al joins Mordecai for a bit of light banter.
[Wed Jan 12 21:54:34 2011] : (5) Filica: "How can such... well beasts? Things? Shingamabob? exist"
[Wed Jan 12 21:54:45 2011] : (5) Filica: Filica lloks at the remains with disgust
[Wed Jan 12 21:54:53 2011] : (7) DM: Filica thinks the shells might be valuble. A master armorsmith should turn it into armor or a shield.
[Wed Jan 12 21:55:08 2011] : (1) Mordecai: "Are you OK there 'minus?"
[Wed Jan 12 21:55:11 2011] : (5) Filica: "Ha! Not all was in vain"
[Wed Jan 12 21:55:28 2011] : (5) Filica: "Look at those shells, they might acually be worth something"
[Wed Jan 12 21:55:34 2011] : (5) Filica: "If we can carry them, of course"
[Wed Jan 12 21:55:39 2011] : (1) Mordecai: "We both took a turn for the worse there"
[Wed Jan 12 21:55:48 2011] : (5) Filica: Filica picks up a shell
[Wed Jan 12 21:56:08 2011] : (5) Filica: iooc sn"t ankheg like mithral, ie. light?
[Wed Jan 12 21:56:10 2011] : (7) DM: You'll need to spend a hour hacking the carapace off the corpse first.
[Wed Jan 12 21:56:16 2011] : (1) Mordecai: "Thankfully Amaunator is bountiful in his healing"
[Wed Jan 12 21:56:17 2011] : (5) Filica: ooc oops, sorry
[Wed Jan 12 21:56:26 2011] : (5) Filica: 3but this is going to take a while"
[Wed Jan 12 21:56:32 2011] : (4) Donessh: "Indeed he is"
[Wed Jan 12 21:56:50 2011] : (5) Filica: Filica takes her sword and starts to hack through the animal to slavage the shell
[Wed Jan 12 21:57:11 2011] : (7) DM: ooc Hang on, perhaps a quick skill challenge here
[Wed Jan 12 21:58:21 2011] : (1) Mordecai: ooc sounds good
[Wed Jan 12 21:58:38 2011] : (1) Mordecai: ooc remember everyone to only attempt things that you are good at!
[Wed Jan 12 21:59:03 2011] : (7) DM: ooc okay, say what you're going to attempt (i.e., how you think the skill applies) then make your roll.
[Wed Jan 12 21:59:26 2011] : (7) DM: ooc. e.g., a good history roll and you might recall a famous piece of ankheg armor.
[Wed Jan 12 21:59:50 2011] : (1) Mordecai: Mordecai examines the gross anatomy to look for dissection points
[Wed Jan 12 21:59:53 2011] : (1) Mordecai: Heal: [1d20(1) + 9] = 10
[Wed Jan 12 22:00:00 2011] : (1) Mordecai: ooc a 1!
[Wed Jan 12 22:00:23 2011] : (5) Filica: Filica tries to remember the way that beast is made
[Wed Jan 12 22:00:25 2011] : (7) DM: Unfortunatly the anatomy is too strange and unfamilar for Mordecai
[Wed Jan 12 22:00:26 2011] : (5) Filica: Nature: [1d20(11) + 2 + 0 + 5] = 18
[Wed Jan 12 22:00:29 2011] : (6) Altraminus: Al looks at the shell. There's something I've seen about that; is it valuable?
[Wed Jan 12 22:00:29 2011] : (6) Altraminus: Streetwise: [1d20(8) + 8] = 16
[Wed Jan 12 22:00:37 2011] : (8) Kava: ooc I could try intimidating the remains ;)
[Wed Jan 12 22:00:54 2011] : (1) Mordecai: ooc I was thinking of being diplomatic too ;-)
[Wed Jan 12 22:01:10 2011] : (5) Filica: ooc I had typed that before Mordecai even though about it!
[Wed Jan 12 22:01:13 2011] : (7) DM: Filica, with the background knowledge on similar arthropod selects a few likely points.
[Wed Jan 12 22:01:15 2011] : (8) Kava: ooc Or tumble over it
[Wed Jan 12 22:01:27 2011] : (4) Donessh: Donessh takes Mordecais lead and examines the corpse
[Wed Jan 12 22:01:29 2011] : (4) Donessh: Heal: [1d20(6) + 7] = 13
[Wed Jan 12 22:01:29 2011] : (5) Filica: "Here, here and here to cut"
[Wed Jan 12 22:01:33 2011] : (7) DM: ooc not sure streetwise applies, unless you can expand a bit more.
[Wed Jan 12 22:02:02 2011] : (5) Filica: ooc I never remember what dungeoneering is
[Wed Jan 12 22:02:18 2011] : (1) Mordecai: ooc my other good skill is insight, but I doubt I need to interpret its body language ;-)
[Wed Jan 12 22:02:28 2011] : (4) Donessh: ooc how many attempts can we have?
[Wed Jan 12 22:02:30 2011] : (6) Altraminus: ooc wondering if he's heard rumours, stories etc. about unusual armour
[Wed Jan 12 22:02:42 2011] : (1) Mordecai: ooc 3 fails and we lose
[Wed Jan 12 22:02:48 2011] : (7) DM: Donessh doesn't understand the anatomy either.
[Wed Jan 12 22:03:04 2011] : (5) Filica: Filica starts to cut, using her knowledge but also her strngth to get clean cuts
[Wed Jan 12 22:03:06 2011] : (5) Filica: Athletics: [1d20(1) + 2 + 0 + 5] = 8
[Wed Jan 12 22:03:20 2011] : (4) Donessh: ooc we suck!
[Wed Jan 12 22:03:30 2011] : (5) Filica: ooc we do
[Wed Jan 12 22:03:59 2011] : (7) DM: Altraminus recalls a story he heard about an adventurer who cut one of these things up, The import thing is to crack some of the critical joints or it will never come off.
[Wed Jan 12 22:04:33 2011] : (6) Altraminus: "Crack it at the joints first, 'cos those are the weak spots."
[Wed Jan 12 22:04:47 2011] : (7) DM: Unfortunatlly Filica heaves on her blade and miscuts, damging the key part needed for armor. You manage to salvage enough for a shield though.
[Wed Jan 12 22:05:10 2011] : (5) Filica: ooc shit
[Wed Jan 12 22:05:48 2011] : (7) DM: ooc unlucky, good application of skills though.
[Wed Jan 12 22:06:24 2011] : (1) Mordecai: "Well, should adventuring not work out for us, taxidermy and tannery are jobs we should all avoid"
[Wed Jan 12 22:06:44 2011] : (6) Altraminus: "Let's go into the gem trade. Or crystals. We could do crystals.
[Wed Jan 12 22:06:47 2011] : (8) Kava: "They're filthy jobs anyway"
[Wed Jan 12 22:07:06 2011] : (5) Filica: "I like the idea of crystals"
[Wed Jan 12 22:08:24 2011] : (7) DM: Carrying on?
[Wed Jan 12 22:08:39 2011] : (6) Altraminus: ooc I'm quite tired, so I might bow out soon.
[Wed Jan 12 22:08:40 2011] : (8) Kava: Sure
[Wed Jan 12 22:08:44 2011] : (1) Mordecai: Mordecai dons his backpack, ready
[Wed Jan 12 22:10:13 2011] : (7) DM: You walk on, heading for the cave. After a few more hours you near where the cave was marked on the map.
[Wed Jan 12 22:11:03 2011] : (8) Kava: "Hopefully there's only goblins in there and no ankheg or undead"
[Wed Jan 12 22:11:13 2011] : (7) DM: You reach a rough path
[Wed Jan 12 22:11:56 2011] : (7) DM: Perception checks
[Wed Jan 12 22:12:06 2011] : (1) Mordecai: Perception: [1d20(4) + 4] = 8
[Wed Jan 12 22:12:10 2011] : (4) Donessh: Perception: [1d20(13) + 3] = 16
[Wed Jan 12 22:12:19 2011] : (6) Altraminus: Perception: [1d20(1) + 0 + 0 + 5] = 6
[Wed Jan 12 22:12:40 2011] : (5) Filica: Perception: [1d20(18) + 2 + 0 + 5] = 25
[Wed Jan 12 22:12:59 2011] : (8) Kava: Perception: [1d20(18) + 0] = 18
[Wed Jan 12 22:13:41 2011] : (8) Kava: "Hmm, goblin tracks"
[Wed Jan 12 22:13:49 2011] : (4) Donessh: "There. Tracks"
[Wed Jan 12 22:14:20 2011] : (5) Filica: "indeed"
[Wed Jan 12 22:14:27 2011] : (5) Filica: "going in both direction. Not helping much"
[Wed Jan 12 22:14:56 2011] : (7) DM: Now what?
[Wed Jan 12 22:14:57 2011] : (8) Kava: "At least we know that goblins either visit that cave or live in it"
[Wed Jan 12 22:15:13 2011] : (6) Altraminus: ooc guys, I'm going to have to head off: I can barely focus.
[Wed Jan 12 22:15:23 2011] : (6) Altraminus: ooc nn, and see you next week!
[Wed Jan 12 22:15:29 2011] : (7) DM: GAME END