Contents / PnP Stuff / Logs /

[Wed Nov 24 20:13:12 2010] : (30) DM: GAME START
[Wed Nov 24 20:13:49 2010] : (30) DM: You're in the way to Smythe's farm to track down some recent goblin raiders.
[Wed Nov 24 20:14:54 2010] : (30) DM: The rough road you're walking dips into a small river valley where it turns and cross the little river on a crumbling stone bridge.
[Wed Nov 24 20:15:52 2010] : (30) DM: Some in torn and grubby clothes is standing on the bridge muttering something.
[Wed Nov 24 20:16:03 2010] : (31) Mordecai: Mordecai remains vigilant in the light of the abundant goblins
[Wed Nov 24 20:16:38 2010] : (29) Kava: Kava looks around here, interested in everything she sees
[Wed Nov 24 20:16:52 2010] : (30) DM: The man's hair is long and tangled and has bits of twig in it. You here something squeaking.
[Wed Nov 24 20:17:14 2010] : (34) Altraminus: Al runs up the the muttering man, grinning widely. "Speak up, we can't hear you!"
[Wed Nov 24 20:18:29 2010] : (29) Kava: Kava sighs as she follows Al
[Wed Nov 24 20:18:38 2010] : (34) Altraminus: ooc oops
[Wed Nov 24 20:18:42 2010] : (33) Filica: ooc brb
[Wed Nov 24 20:18:55 2010] : (34) Altraminus: ooc that's what I get for playing enthusiastic, friendly characters
[Wed Nov 24 20:19:28 2010] : (29) Kava: ooc Are you dead yet?
[Wed Nov 24 20:20:05 2010] : (30) DM: As Altraminus nears the man he sees that he's muttering to two large, fierce looking rats who are gnawing on corpse. You can't tell what creature the body is from.
[Wed Nov 24 20:20:43 2010] : (30) Crazy Man: "Yes, my pets, eat up." (the man says)
[Wed Nov 24 20:20:53 2010] : (31) Mordecai: "What are these monstrosities?"
[Wed Nov 24 20:21:06 2010] : (30) Crazy Man: ooc Nature check.
[Wed Nov 24 20:21:23 2010] : (32) Donessh: Nature: [1d20(6) + 2] = 8
[Wed Nov 24 20:21:32 2010] : (31) Mordecai: Nature: [1d20(4) + 4] = 8
[Wed Nov 24 20:22:01 2010] : (34) Altraminus: Nature: [1d20(11) + 0 + 0] = 11
[Wed Nov 24 20:22:08 2010] : (29) Kava: Nature: [1d20(18) + 0] = 18
[Wed Nov 24 20:22:09 2010] : (30) Crazy Man: The man suddenly turns, brandishing a heavy club. "You won't steal from my pets! Come no futher!"
[Wed Nov 24 20:22:32 2010] : (34) Altraminus: "We're not thieves, just travellers. Just passin' by."
[Wed Nov 24 20:22:38 2010] : (29) Kava: "I want nothing they are eating"
[Wed Nov 24 20:24:58 2010] : (30) Crazy Man: Kava identifys the "pets" as dire rats.
[Wed Nov 24 20:25:38 2010] : (29) Kava: To the others: "Those are dire rats, vermin"
[Wed Nov 24 20:25:53 2010] : (30) Crazy Man: He stares at you. "You lie!" he shouts, spittle flying and he lifts his club to attack!
[Wed Nov 24 20:26:01 2010] : (30) DM: Roll initiative
[Wed Nov 24 20:26:05 2010] : (32) Donessh: Initiative: [1d20(18) + 0] = 18
[Wed Nov 24 20:26:08 2010] : (29) Kava: Initiative: [1d20(12) + 0] = 12
[Wed Nov 24 20:26:20 2010] : (31) Mordecai: Initiative: [1d20(5) + 6] = 11 - Battle Intuition
[Wed Nov 24 20:26:32 2010] : (34) Altraminus: Initiative: [1d20(10) + 0 + 4] = 14
[Wed Nov 24 20:26:34 2010] : (33) Filica: ooc I'm sorry, this is not working, Emma cries and howls every five minutes
[Wed Nov 24 20:26:40 2010] : (33) Filica: ooc do this one without me
[Wed Nov 24 20:26:57 2010] : (31) Mordecai: ooc :-( (see you soon)
[Wed Nov 24 20:27:07 2010] : (34) Altraminus: ooc best of luck!
[Wed Nov 24 20:27:07 2010] : (30) DM: ooc ok
[Wed Nov 24 20:27:10 2010] : (32) Donessh: ooc roll her up a char and get her involved :)
[Wed Nov 24 20:27:14 2010] : (30) DM: Initiative: [1d20(18) + 2 / 2 + 2] = 21
[Wed Nov 24 20:27:18 2010] : (30) DM: Initiative: [1d20(20) + 1 / 2 + 2] = 22
[Wed Nov 24 20:27:26 2010] : (29) Kava: ooc Take care, dear, try and have a good night anyway. See you soon *hugs*
[Wed Nov 24 20:29:13 2010] : (33) Filica: ooc I'm trying this
[Wed Nov 24 20:29:18 2010] : (33) Filica: Initiative: [1d20(14) + 3 + 2] = 19
[Wed Nov 24 20:29:29 2010] : (33) Filica: ooc extremely sorry, I'm not sure what's wrong with her
[Wed Nov 24 20:29:36 2010] : (33) Filica: ooc and of course, Arne isn't here :(
[Wed Nov 24 20:29:44 2010] : (32) Donessh: ooc smart guy
[Wed Nov 24 20:30:02 2010] : (29) Kava: ooc I feel sorry for you. Kids can be unpredictable, even the best of them
[Wed Nov 24 20:30:19 2010] : (30) Crazy Man: The man charges wildly at Altraminus and strikes with the mace-like club.
[Wed Nov 24 20:30:31 2010] : (30) Crazy Man: Dazzling Strike: [1d20(10) + 4] = 14 vs AC ===> [1d8(3) + 1] = 4 and dazed until next round. Bandit shifts one square
[Wed Nov 24 20:30:34 2010] : (31) Mordecai: ooc don't sweat it Del, kids are kids
[Wed Nov 24 20:31:07 2010] : (33) Filica: Nature: [1d20(14) + 2 + 0 + 5] = 21
[Wed Nov 24 20:31:27 2010] : (33) Filica: ooc sorry, reading up ;)
[Wed Nov 24 20:31:38 2010] : (33) Filica: ooc didn't see that Kava had already identified the rats
[Wed Nov 24 20:32:38 2010] : (30) Crazy Man: The man's wild swing misses.
[Wed Nov 24 20:32:45 2010] : (30) DM: Filicia?
[Wed Nov 24 20:32:50 2010] : (30) DM: Filica?
[Wed Nov 24 20:32:59 2010] : (33) Filica: Don"t let the rats bite you, they'll get you sick!
[Wed Nov 24 20:33:16 2010] : (33) Filica: Fiklica aims her bow atthe man
[Wed Nov 24 20:33:28 2010] : (33) Filica: Twin Strike (bow): (AWP) - Shortbow (attack 1): [1d20(14) + 3] = 17 vs AC - Damage:[1d8(6)] = 6 - Shortbow (attack2): [1d20(17) + 3] = 20 vs AC - Damage:[1d8(2)] = 2 - if target is quarry add [1d6(3)] = 3 damage to one attack
[Wed Nov 24 20:33:53 2010] : (33) Filica: ooc making the man my quarry
[Wed Nov 24 20:34:05 2010] : (33) Filica: done.
[Wed Nov 24 20:34:30 2010] : (30) DM: Two hits
[Wed Nov 24 20:34:39 2010] : (30) DM: Donessh?
[Wed Nov 24 20:35:02 2010] : (32) Donessh: Donessh moves in to attack the Crazy Man
[Wed Nov 24 20:35:26 2010] : (32) Donessh: Divine Strength: (EP) Minor Personal: Add 3 as extra damage on next attack
[Wed Nov 24 20:35:29 2010] : (32) Donessh: Shielding Smite: (EP) To-hit vs. AC [1d20(16) + 3 + 0] = 19 - Hit: [2d10(8,5) + 3] = 16 damage.
Effect: Target within 5 squares gains 2 power bonus to AC

[Wed Nov 24 20:35:35 2010] : (33) Filica: ooc MOG! Preview SO ROCKS.
[Wed Nov 24 20:35:41 2010] : (33) Filica: ooc that was OMG :P
[Wed Nov 24 20:35:44 2010] : (29) Kava: ooc LOL
[Wed Nov 24 20:36:02 2010] : (30) DM: ooc what weapon do you use, Donessh?
[Wed Nov 24 20:36:37 2010] : (32) Donessh: ooc warhammer I think
[Wed Nov 24 20:37:03 2010] : (32) Donessh: ooc yep
[Wed Nov 24 20:37:10 2010] : (30) DM: Donessh strikes true and lands a heavy blow with his hammer, cracking ribs.
[Wed Nov 24 20:37:16 2010] : (30) DM: ooc done?
[Wed Nov 24 20:37:29 2010] : (32) Donessh: yep
[Wed Nov 24 20:37:35 2010] : (30) DM: Altraminus?
[Wed Nov 24 20:37:53 2010] : (30) DM: ooc I'm glad you like that feature, Delphine.
[Wed Nov 24 20:38:15 2010] : (31) Mordecai: ooc it's a major benefit to the game
[Wed Nov 24 20:38:17 2010] : (33) Filica: ooc it's like, my dreams come true
[Wed Nov 24 20:38:19 2010] : (32) Donessh: ooc You're making me wish I'd risked installing it
[Wed Nov 24 20:38:23 2010] : (30) DM: ooc makes all those hours coding in pythin worthwhile :)
[Wed Nov 24 20:38:25 2010] : (33) Filica: ooc héhé
[Wed Nov 24 20:38:40 2010] : (30) DM: Altraminus? Your turn.
[Wed Nov 24 20:39:23 2010] : (34) Altraminus: Al grimaces at the crazy man. "No patience, some people!" He makes a quick stab with his dagger before stepping back a little.
[Wed Nov 24 20:39:25 2010] : (34) Altraminus: Sly Flourish (melee): (AWP)To-hit vs. AC [1d20(20) + 4 + 0 + 4] = 28 - Hit: [1d4(4) + 4 + 3] = 11 .
[Wed Nov 24 20:40:36 2010] : (30) DM: Altraminus ducks under the man's mace and sinks his dagger into the man's side. The wound is fatal.
[Wed Nov 24 20:40:36 2010] : (34) Altraminus: Done
[Wed Nov 24 20:40:57 2010] : (30) DM: Kava?
[Wed Nov 24 20:41:05 2010] : (29) Kava: Kava decides to leave the man to the others and walks forwards
[Wed Nov 24 20:41:21 2010] : (29) Kava: ooc oops, didn't see he died already
[Wed Nov 24 20:41:45 2010] : (29) Kava: Tempest Breath vs. Reflex: [1d20(1) + 4] = 5, Damage: [2d6(5,2) + 8] = 15 HP I exhale mist that burns and disorients my foes, and a lingering fog obscures me.
[Wed Nov 24 20:41:52 2010] : (29) Kava: Done
[Wed Nov 24 20:42:24 2010] : (29) Kava: ooc This is a close blast 3, I don't know if I can take both of them or if they have to be in a straight line
[Wed Nov 24 20:42:29 2010] : (30) DM: On which one?
[Wed Nov 24 20:42:45 2010] : (30) DM: That gets both, It's a square.
[Wed Nov 24 20:42:55 2010] : (29) Kava: ooc OK
[Wed Nov 24 20:42:57 2010] : (30) DM: Another roll.
[Wed Nov 24 20:43:20 2010] : (29) Kava: Tempest Breath vs. Reflex: [1d20(18) + 4] = 22, Damage: [2d6(2,2) + 8] = 12 HP I exhale mist that burns and disorients my foes, and a lingering fog obscures me.
[Wed Nov 24 20:43:39 2010] : (29) Kava: And really done now
[Wed Nov 24 20:43:49 2010] : (30) DM: One rat squeaks in pain as the mist burns and the other avoids the attack.
[Wed Nov 24 20:44:05 2010] : (30) DM: Mordecai?
[Wed Nov 24 20:44:24 2010] : (31) Mordecai: Mordecai closes on the rats
[Wed Nov 24 20:44:38 2010] : (31) Mordecai: Gaze of Defiance: (AWP) Wisdom vs. Will [1d20(14) + 4] = 18 (range 5) - Hit: [1d8(2) + 4] = 6 psychic damage and allies gain a +1 power bonus to attacks vs the target until the end of my next turn. Increase to +3 if they attack me before then.
[Wed Nov 24 20:44:49 2010] : (31) Mordecai: On B
[Wed Nov 24 20:44:56 2010] : (31) Mordecai: Done
[Wed Nov 24 20:45:29 2010] : (30) DM: The rats becomes disoriented.
[Wed Nov 24 20:46:16 2010] : (30) Dire Rat: The rats, with there noses twitching and whiskers quivering scamper and surround Kava before biting at her legs.
[Wed Nov 24 20:46:20 2010] : (30) Dire Rat: Bite: [1d20(20) + 4] = 24 vs AC ===> [1d6(2) + 2] = 4 and filth fever
[Wed Nov 24 20:46:21 2010] : (30) Dire Rat: Bite: [1d20(13) + 4] = 17 vs AC ===> [1d6(5) + 2] = 7 and filth fever
[Wed Nov 24 20:47:31 2010] : (30) Dire Rat: Take 15 damage and lose two healing surges as the rats filty, yellow teeth infect the wounds.
[Wed Nov 24 20:47:49 2010] : (29) Kava: ooc I have concealment until the end of my next round
[Wed Nov 24 20:48:34 2010] : (30) Dire Rat: The rats attacked Donessh instead.
[Wed Nov 24 20:48:51 2010] : (30) Dire Rat: Or Mordecai who finally moved his mini...
[Wed Nov 24 20:48:51 2010] : (32) Donessh: ooc Mordecai?
[Wed Nov 24 20:48:59 2010] : (31) Mordecai: ooc huh?
[Wed Nov 24 20:49:04 2010] : (29) Kava: ooc LOL
[Wed Nov 24 20:49:05 2010] : (31) Mordecai: ooc I moved it on my turn
[Wed Nov 24 20:49:11 2010] : (33) Filica: ooc lol
[Wed Nov 24 20:49:20 2010] : (30) Dire Rat: ooc must be a bug :(
[Wed Nov 24 20:49:22 2010] : (32) Donessh: ooc I think it lagged a bit for me too
[Wed Nov 24 20:49:39 2010] : (31) Mordecai: ooc two hits anyway
[Wed Nov 24 20:50:31 2010] : (30) Dire Rat: You dont' lose the healing surges yet.
[Wed Nov 24 20:50:49 2010] : (30) DM: Filica?
[Wed Nov 24 20:50:55 2010] : (33) Filica: ooc Delphine moves Filica 6 squares :P
[Wed Nov 24 20:51:08 2010] : (33) Filica: ooc actually, just 4
[Wed Nov 24 20:51:14 2010] : (33) Filica: 5
[Wed Nov 24 20:51:35 2010] : (33) Filica: Filica nocks two arrows on her bow
[Wed Nov 24 20:51:40 2010] : (33) Filica: and shoots
[Wed Nov 24 20:51:42 2010] : (33) Filica: Split the tree (bow): (DP)Shortbow (attack 1): [1d20(11) + 3] = 14 vs AC - Damage:[2d8(1,8) + 3] = 12 - Shortbow (attack 2): [1d20(19) + 3] = 22 vs AC - Damage:[2d8(7,5) + 3] = 15 Two creatures within 3sq. of each other. You fire two arrows at once. Take best of two attacks and apply it to both targets.
[Wed Nov 24 20:51:51 2010] : (33) Filica: done.
[Wed Nov 24 20:51:55 2010] : (33) Filica: (on both rats)
[Wed Nov 24 20:52:09 2010] : (29) Kava: ooc Yowser!
[Wed Nov 24 20:52:35 2010] : (33) Filica: ooc I love the graphic of that power. It maes being a ranger worthed ;)
[Wed Nov 24 20:53:03 2010] : (30) DM: Filica's bow hums as she looses two arrows with near-leathal precision.
[Wed Nov 24 20:53:15 2010] : (30) DM: Donessh?
[Wed Nov 24 20:53:17 2010] : (32) Donessh: ooc I picture two arrows shooting towards Mordecai and then splitting apart at the last second :)
[Wed Nov 24 20:53:29 2010] : (33) Filica: ooc yep
[Wed Nov 24 20:53:31 2010] : (29) Kava: ooc O, I know
[Wed Nov 24 20:53:54 2010] : (31) Mordecai: ooc +3 to attack either of them because of my power
[Wed Nov 24 20:54:13 2010] : (31) Mordecai: ooc, err just B actually - silly me
[Wed Nov 24 20:54:25 2010] : (32) Donessh: Donessh steps up to B
[Wed Nov 24 20:54:30 2010] : (32) Donessh: Divine Challenge: (AWP) Minor Burst 5. Effect: Target is Marked: -2 to attack other than me.
Also: [3 + 3] = 6 Radiant damage on first attack not including me before my next turn

[Wed Nov 24 20:54:35 2010] : (32) Donessh: Holy Strike: (AWP) To-hit vs. AC [1d20(13) + 5] = 18 - Hit: [1d10(9) + 3] = 12 radiant damage. +2 if target is marked
[Wed Nov 24 20:55:07 2010] : (30) DM: ooc moving a mini doesn't cause a map refresh for other clients. switching tabs triggers the refresh.
[Wed Nov 24 20:55:35 2010] : (31) Mordecai: ooc other minis are moving on my machine
[Wed Nov 24 20:55:37 2010] : (30) DM: A hit
[Wed Nov 24 20:55:46 2010] : (29) Kava: ooc And or mine
[Wed Nov 24 20:55:53 2010] : (32) Donessh: Done
[Wed Nov 24 20:55:54 2010] : (29) Kava: ooc on, not or
[Wed Nov 24 20:56:13 2010] : (30) DM: Altraminus?
[Wed Nov 24 20:56:54 2010] : (34) Altraminus: Al runs around the side of the battle, ducking and weaving, and throws a pointy metal object as he passes the most improbable-looking position.
[Wed Nov 24 20:56:59 2010] : (34) Altraminus: Sly Flourish (ranged): (AWP)To-hit vs. AC [1d20(12) + 4 + 0 + 3] = 19 - Hit: [1d6(6) + 4 + 3] = 13 .
[Wed Nov 24 20:57:14 2010] : (34) Altraminus: ooc at B
[Wed Nov 24 20:57:15 2010] : (34) Altraminus: Done
[Wed Nov 24 20:57:42 2010] : (30) DM: The rat dies, a vital vein severed by the shuriken.
[Wed Nov 24 20:57:57 2010] : (30) DM: Kava?
[Wed Nov 24 20:58:00 2010] : (29) Kava: Kava steps back and hisses fiercely at C
[Wed Nov 24 20:58:06 2010] : (34) Altraminus: ooc I seem to be doing well at the number of kills ;-)
[Wed Nov 24 20:58:07 2010] : (29) Kava: Acid Orb vs. Reflex: [1d20(17) + 4] = 21, Damage: [1d10(9) + 8] = 17 HP I hurl a globe of acid at a distant enemy.
[Wed Nov 24 20:58:12 2010] : (29) Kava: Done
[Wed Nov 24 20:58:24 2010] : (32) Donessh: ooc I softened him up for you
[Wed Nov 24 20:58:46 2010] : (29) Kava: ooc We all did
[Wed Nov 24 20:59:15 2010] : (30) DM: The acid orb splashes again the rat, it's fur sizzles and the flesh erupts in bilsters. The rat dies as the acid eats away it's vital organs.
[Wed Nov 24 20:59:28 2010] : (31) Mordecai: Healing Word: (EP; minor) Special: can be used twice per encounter - Effect: The target can spend a healing surge and regain an additional [1d6(1) + 4] = 5 HP (on top of their surge value)
[Wed Nov 24 20:59:49 2010] : (31) Mordecai: Healing Word: (EP; minor) Special: can be used twice per encounter - Effect: The target can spend a healing surge and regain an additional [1d6(4) + 4] = 8 HP (on top of their surge value)
[Wed Nov 24 20:59:51 2010] : (30) DM: Mordecai, make two saving throws
[Wed Nov 24 20:59:53 2010] : (29) Kava: "Nasty, evil vermin"
[Wed Nov 24 21:00:14 2010] : (31) Mordecai: Saving Throw: [1d20(13)] = 13
[Wed Nov 24 21:00:16 2010] : (31) Mordecai: Saving Throw: [1d20(16)] = 16
[Wed Nov 24 21:00:32 2010] : (30) DM: You shrug off the infection.
[Wed Nov 24 21:01:28 2010] : (30) DM: 70 XP
[Wed Nov 24 21:04:12 2010] : (30) DM: What next?
[Wed Nov 24 21:04:16 2010] : (33) Filica: "Who was that creep?"
[Wed Nov 24 21:04:22 2010] : (30) DM: ooc that was 70 XP each, btw
[Wed Nov 24 21:04:34 2010] : (29) Kava: Kava checks out the meat the rats were eating
[Wed Nov 24 21:04:39 2010] : (33) Filica: Filica nears the corpse that was being nibbled at.
[Wed Nov 24 21:04:54 2010] : (32) Donessh: "Disgusting creatures"
[Wed Nov 24 21:04:59 2010] : (30) DM: ooc Mr. R. Encounter.
[Wed Nov 24 21:06:00 2010] : (34) Altraminus: ooc Well, yes. You did.
[Wed Nov 24 21:06:20 2010] : (30) DM: The corpse is that of a goblin, it's decaying and badly chewed on. There is a leather pouch about what used to be it's waist.
[Wed Nov 24 21:06:39 2010] : (29) Kava: Kava examines the pouch
[Wed Nov 24 21:07:01 2010] : (32) Donessh: Donessh checks the crazy mans corpse using a nearby stick
[Wed Nov 24 21:07:34 2010] : (30) DM: Inside are a number of coins (totally around 20 gp) and a large chunk of clear crystal.
[Wed Nov 24 21:07:46 2010] : (34) Altraminus: Al watches Kava's examination
[Wed Nov 24 21:08:00 2010] : (29) Kava: "Crystal? Hmm"
[Wed Nov 24 21:08:02 2010] : (30) DM: Doneshh doesn't find anything of interest on the man's corpse.
[Wed Nov 24 21:08:30 2010] : (29) Kava: "Does this mean anything to anyone of you?"
[Wed Nov 24 21:08:53 2010] : (34) Altraminus: "That could be one of those we'll get paid for, which means we should keep it in case."
[Wed Nov 24 21:08:57 2010] : (32) Donessh: "Is that one of the things we were to look out for?"
[Wed Nov 24 21:10:28 2010] : (29) Kava: Kava tucks the crystal in her backpack
[Wed Nov 24 21:10:37 2010] : (29) Kava: "Better keep it safe then"
[Wed Nov 24 21:10:56 2010] : (32) Donessh: "Well thats one dead goblin. Lets go find some more"
[Wed Nov 24 21:11:11 2010] : (34) Altraminus: "Can any of you see any tracks around here?"
[Wed Nov 24 21:11:44 2010] : (32) Donessh: "Why not just follow the road?"
[Wed Nov 24 21:12:41 2010] : (29) Kava: "Let's just head back to where we fought those goblins and look for tracks there"
[Wed Nov 24 21:12:53 2010] : (34) Altraminus: "Who says the goblins follow the roads? I wouldn't if I was a goblin. Imagine it: me as a goblin. I'm green and sneaky, and I'm hiding, and I'm running into farms and stealing stuff." Al pantomimes the actions of the hypothetical goblin.
[Wed Nov 24 21:13:22 2010] : (30) DM: ooc Perception rolls to look for tracks.
[Wed Nov 24 21:13:28 2010] : (29) Kava: Perception: [1d20(4) + 0] = 4
[Wed Nov 24 21:13:28 2010] : (32) Donessh: "Point made I suppose, but are we not looking for a farm too"
[Wed Nov 24 21:13:29 2010] : (31) Mordecai: "I agree Al, they're unlikely to be on the road"
[Wed Nov 24 21:13:34 2010] : (31) Mordecai: Perception: [1d20(1) + 4] = 5
[Wed Nov 24 21:13:42 2010] : (32) Donessh: Perception: [1d20(3) + 3] = 6
[Wed Nov 24 21:13:55 2010] : (33) Filica: Perception: [1d20(14) + 2 + 0 + 5] = 21
[Wed Nov 24 21:13:56 2010] : (32) Donessh: ooc arent' we an alert bunch
[Wed Nov 24 21:14:28 2010] : (34) Altraminus: Perception: [1d20(3) + 0 + 0 + 5] = 8
[Wed Nov 24 21:14:54 2010] : (33) Filica: ooc you guys!
[Wed Nov 24 21:14:55 2010] : (33) Filica: lol
[Wed Nov 24 21:15:50 2010] : (33) Filica: "What a mess"
[Wed Nov 24 21:16:14 2010] : (34) Altraminus: OOC Al's a city boy, clearly.
[Wed Nov 24 21:16:15 2010] : (33) Filica: Filica kneels on the ground as she observes tracks
[Wed Nov 24 21:16:27 2010] : (33) Filica: Filica points north
[Wed Nov 24 21:16:46 2010] : (33) Filica: "There's a hell of a lot of people who have gone past here, but the most goblin tracks go north"
[Wed Nov 24 21:17:00 2010] : (33) Filica: "on the road, that is"
[Wed Nov 24 21:17:08 2010] : (33) Filica: "I guess that should tell us where to go"
[Wed Nov 24 21:17:39 2010] : (29) Kava: "You point us in the right direction then"
[Wed Nov 24 21:17:44 2010] : (32) Donessh: "Lead on"
[Wed Nov 24 21:18:33 2010] : (30) DM: You follow the road and soon each Smythe's farm.
[Wed Nov 24 21:18:33 2010] : (29) Kava: Kava follows Filica
[Wed Nov 24 21:18:34 2010] : (34) Altraminus: "You lead, I'll follow."
[Wed Nov 24 21:18:38 2010] : (31) Mordecai: "I can see nothing to give help, whatever you see is better than I can offer!
[Wed Nov 24 21:18:51 2010] : (33) Filica: Filica gets up and starts heading North
[Wed Nov 24 21:18:55 2010] : (33) Filica: "This way, merry troup!"
[Wed Nov 24 21:19:09 2010] : (30) DM: The farm is a cluster of stone and thatched buildings around a farm hard.
[Wed Nov 24 21:19:19 2010] : (30) DM: farm yard.
[Wed Nov 24 21:20:27 2010] : (32) Donessh: "HELLO?"
[Wed Nov 24 21:20:30 2010] : (30) DM: You see a woman working at the farm's crude forge, mending some farm tools. She sees you and stops her hammering.
[Wed Nov 24 21:21:10 2010] : (30) Ms Smythe: "Hello. Have you come from the council about these goblins? You certain look well armed enough!"
[Wed Nov 24 21:21:45 2010] : (32) Donessh: "Good day."
[Wed Nov 24 21:21:48 2010] : (29) Kava: "We already managed to kill a couple of them"
[Wed Nov 24 21:22:17 2010] : (34) Altraminus: "More than a couple! Oh, and we found one that was already dead."
[Wed Nov 24 21:22:20 2010] : (30) Ms Smythe: "Good riddence I say!"
[Wed Nov 24 21:22:48 2010] : (31) Mordecai: "Do you have any idea what direction they originate from good lady?"
[Wed Nov 24 21:24:22 2010] : (30) Ms Smythe: "I don't know. Me and My brother were away tending to our sheep flock in the lower meadow when the raid happened."
[Wed Nov 24 21:25:08 2010] : (29) Kava: "The cowards might have waited until no one was around"
[Wed Nov 24 21:25:14 2010] : (32) Donessh: "Have you seen any tracks in the surrounding fields?"
[Wed Nov 24 21:25:36 2010] : (30) Ms Smythe: "Came back to find out old still smashed and the copper vessel gone."
[Wed Nov 24 21:25:50 2010] : (31) Mordecai: "Anything that could guide us in tracing them back to their lair?"
[Wed Nov 24 21:26:17 2010] : (30) Ms Smythe: "We didn't really look, not wanting to come across a band of them you understand."
[Wed Nov 24 21:26:47 2010] : (30) Ms Smythe: ooc tracking the goblins is skill challenge so start looking through you skill lists and applying them creatively.
[Wed Nov 24 21:27:25 2010] : (34) Altraminus: "They seem to be stealing all the copper they can get. What can you do with a lot of copper?"
[Wed Nov 24 21:27:32 2010] : (34) Altraminus: Arcana: [1d20(6) + 0 + 0] = 6
[Wed Nov 24 21:27:40 2010] : (32) Donessh: "Make pots?"
[Wed Nov 24 21:27:44 2010] : (30) Ms Smythe: "It can be expensive stuff."
[Wed Nov 24 21:28:06 2010] : (31) Mordecai: Perception: [1d20(8) + 4] = 12
[Wed Nov 24 21:28:12 2010] : (32) Donessh: Streetwise: [1d20(15) + 3] = 18
[Wed Nov 24 21:28:29 2010] : (32) Donessh: Donessh wonders about the street price of copper
[Wed Nov 24 21:28:42 2010] : (32) Donessh: ooc is that what streetwise even is?
[Wed Nov 24 21:28:48 2010] : (34) Altraminus: ooc might as well be :-)
[Wed Nov 24 21:29:00 2010] : (29) Kava: "Copper and crystals. What's wrong with gold and jewels?"
[Wed Nov 24 21:29:04 2010] : (31) Mordecai: Mordecai ponders the typical locations of goblin accommodation
[Wed Nov 24 21:29:18 2010] : (31) Mordecai: Dungeoneering: [1d20(3) + 4] = 7
[Wed Nov 24 21:29:26 2010] : (34) Altraminus: "Well, let's try it another way. If I was a goblin sneaking around here..." Al matches actions to words again, and looks for places to sneak.
[Wed Nov 24 21:29:26 2010] : (34) Altraminus: Stealth: [1d20(13) + 4 + 0 + 5 - 0] = 22
[Wed Nov 24 21:29:36 2010] : (34) Altraminus: Stealth: [1d20(11) + 4 + 0 + 5 - 0] = 20
[Wed Nov 24 21:29:40 2010] : (34) Altraminus: ooc oops
[Wed Nov 24 21:30:04 2010] : (30) Ms Smythe: Copper is about half the price of silver so it's more expensive than iron or steel. I'm not sure how this helps you.
[Wed Nov 24 21:30:17 2010] : (32) Donessh: ooc neither am I :)
[Wed Nov 24 21:30:29 2010] : (30) Ms Smythe: Altraminus skulks around and thinks the goblins might have approached from the the north-east.
[Wed Nov 24 21:30:35 2010] : (33) Filica: ooc what is a skill challenge?
[Wed Nov 24 21:30:40 2010] : (33) Filica: ooc o.O
[Wed Nov 24 21:30:45 2010] : (32) Donessh: Donessh thinks about any medicinal properties of Copper
[Wed Nov 24 21:30:45 2010] : (32) Donessh: Heal: [1d20(10) + 7] = 17
[Wed Nov 24 21:31:09 2010] : (34) Altraminus: ooc we have to solve a problem by rolling skill checks until the DM gets bored ;-p
[Wed Nov 24 21:31:16 2010] : (32) Donessh: ooc lol
[Wed Nov 24 21:31:26 2010] : (30) Ms Smythe: ooc A skill challenge is a non-combat encounter where you have to make a number of different successful skill rolls before a number of failed ones.
[Wed Nov 24 21:31:34 2010] : (31) Mordecai: Following Altraminus, Mordecai considers the terrain in that direction
[Wed Nov 24 21:31:36 2010] : (31) Mordecai: Insight: [1d20(13) + 9] = 22
[Wed Nov 24 21:31:42 2010] : (34) Altraminus: "There's only one way to sneak up to this place, people. It's this way!" Al reappears.
[Wed Nov 24 21:31:50 2010] : (30) Ms Smythe: ooc one moment
[Wed Nov 24 21:31:54 2010] : (32) Donessh: Donessh tries to think of any historical precedents for the thefts
[Wed Nov 24 21:31:55 2010] : (32) Donessh: History: [1d20(7) + 5] = 12
[Wed Nov 24 21:32:33 2010] : (31) Mordecai: ooc insight is the wrong skill there - should be perception I guess
[Wed Nov 24 21:32:51 2010] : (30) Ms Smythe: Doneshh doesn't recall any similar series of thefts.
[Wed Nov 24 21:32:59 2010] : (33) Filica: Filica tries to find a pattern in goblin tracks around the place
[Wed Nov 24 21:33:05 2010] : (33) Filica: Perception: [1d20(3) + 2 + 0 + 5] = 10
[Wed Nov 24 21:33:09 2010] : (30) Ms Smythe: ooc Insight would work, Mordecai.
[Wed Nov 24 21:33:28 2010] : (31) Mordecai: ooc -5 to the roll = 17
[Wed Nov 24 21:33:47 2010] : (34) Altraminus: Al looks for tracks to the northeast.
[Wed Nov 24 21:33:47 2010] : (34) Altraminus: Perception: [1d20(20) + 0 + 0 + 5] = 25
[Wed Nov 24 21:33:54 2010] : (31) Mordecai: ooc oh - insight roll was 22
[Wed Nov 24 21:34:02 2010] : (30) Ms Smythe: Mordecai, looks out across the low hills and identifies what could be the ruins of a building in the distance. That might provide some cover or protection for a goblin band.
[Wed Nov 24 21:34:12 2010] : (33) Filica: Filica is trying to retrace the steps of the goblins in the place, looking for little things they might have left around.
[Wed Nov 24 21:34:18 2010] : (31) Mordecai: "What about that ruin over there?"
[Wed Nov 24 21:34:26 2010] : (31) Mordecai: "Perfect location for a hideout"
[Wed Nov 24 21:34:56 2010] : (30) Ms Smythe: Alatraminus spies some goblin tracks heading to the north-east.
[Wed Nov 24 21:35:22 2010] : (29) Kava: "Let's find out"
[Wed Nov 24 21:35:40 2010] : (30) Ms Smythe: Filica unfortunately see anything in the tracks.
[Wed Nov 24 21:35:40 2010] : (31) Mordecai: "Shall we strike for that ruin and see what we see?"
[Wed Nov 24 21:35:40 2010] : (34) Altraminus: "Do you lot want to let me scout ahead? I'm quieter than you tall lot."
[Wed Nov 24 21:36:00 2010] : (29) Kava: "Sure, just don't get killed"
[Wed Nov 24 21:36:01 2010] : (32) Donessh: "Maybe a good idea"
[Wed Nov 24 21:36:08 2010] : (33) Filica: "Tall; tall; well, that's a way of looking at it!"
[Wed Nov 24 21:36:08 2010] : (30) Ms Smythe: ooc Donessh suggest a history roll to see if there's any noteworth ruins in the area.
[Wed Nov 24 21:36:20 2010] : (31) Mordecai: "And don't get too far ahead, in case you hit trouble"
[Wed Nov 24 21:36:24 2010] : (34) Altraminus: ooc sloe gin. Mmm.
[Wed Nov 24 21:36:40 2010] : (33) Filica: "I'll go with you"
[Wed Nov 24 21:36:45 2010] : (29) Kava: Kava tries to remember anything she can about the ruins
[Wed Nov 24 21:36:46 2010] : (34) Altraminus: Al scuttles off, keeping low, occasionally checking he's no more than 50ft away from help.
[Wed Nov 24 21:36:47 2010] : (29) Kava: History: [1d20(19) + 5] = 24
[Wed Nov 24 21:36:49 2010] : (34) Altraminus: Stealth: [1d20(19) + 9] = 28
[Wed Nov 24 21:37:07 2010] : (33) Filica: Filica follows, hoping to be as stealthy as Al
[Wed Nov 24 21:37:09 2010] : (33) Filica: Stealth: [1d20(13) + 3 + 0 + 5] = 21
[Wed Nov 24 21:37:23 2010] : (32) Donessh: "I wonder if there are any old ruins in the area"
[Wed Nov 24 21:37:29 2010] : (31) Mordecai: Mordecai follows giving the scouts a 50ft head start
[Wed Nov 24 21:37:47 2010] : (30) Ms Smythe: Kava, you know of a an old ruined watch tower in the area. If it's still standing it would be a good defensive spot.
[Wed Nov 24 21:37:55 2010] : (31) Mordecai: "Donessh, do you mean like those I pointed out a moment ago?"
[Wed Nov 24 21:38:06 2010] : (29) Kava: Kava shares her knowledge
[Wed Nov 24 21:38:45 2010] : (31) Mordecai: "It may well be this ruin that we're headed for" ;-P
[Wed Nov 24 21:39:11 2010] : (34) Altraminus: Al listens for signs of goblins, or anything else that might be hostile.
[Wed Nov 24 21:39:13 2010] : (34) Altraminus: Perception: [1d20(15) + 0 + 0 + 5] = 20
[Wed Nov 24 21:39:16 2010] : (32) Donessh: "Maybe"
[Wed Nov 24 21:39:36 2010] : (29) Kava: "Could be, yeah"
[Wed Nov 24 21:40:17 2010] : (30) DM: The tracks continue to the north-east.
[Wed Nov 24 21:40:18 2010] : (29) Kava: Kava follows Al from a distance
[Wed Nov 24 21:40:24 2010] : (29) Kava: Stealth: [1d20(13) + 0] = 13
[Wed Nov 24 21:40:36 2010] : (30) DM: One more perception check to contine following the trail.
[Wed Nov 24 21:40:51 2010] : (34) Altraminus: Perception: [1d20(1) + 0 + 0 + 5] = 6
[Wed Nov 24 21:40:55 2010] : (34) Altraminus: ooc lol
[Wed Nov 24 21:41:06 2010] : (29) Kava: ooc Open your eyes, you dolt!
[Wed Nov 24 21:41:30 2010] : (30) DM: ooc just checking XP reward.
[Wed Nov 24 21:41:48 2010] : (33) Filica: Perception: [1d20(18) + 2 + 0 + 5] = 25
[Wed Nov 24 21:43:44 2010] : (30) DM: 40 XP each.
[Wed Nov 24 21:44:40 2010] : (30) DM: You near the ruins and now that you're up close you see they don't look like the ruins of a tower but more like some sort of chapel.
[Wed Nov 24 21:45:24 2010] : (30) DM: Filica here movement from inside, from behind the rotting door that's only barely hanging from its hinges.
[Wed Nov 24 21:45:31 2010] : (30) DM: Filica hears...
[Wed Nov 24 21:45:42 2010] : (30) DM: Do you investigate?
[Wed Nov 24 21:45:53 2010] : (33) Filica: yes
[Wed Nov 24 21:46:00 2010] : (34) Altraminus: Al whispers to Filica: "Shall we get either side of the door, peek in, and then wave the others up?"
[Wed Nov 24 21:46:12 2010] : (34) Altraminus: Al starts putting his plan into action.
[Wed Nov 24 21:46:14 2010] : (34) Altraminus: Stealth: [1d20(5) + 9] = 14
[Wed Nov 24 21:46:21 2010] : (33) Filica: Filica slowly motions to Al, a finger on her mouth to tell him to shut up
[Wed Nov 24 21:47:05 2010] : (33) Filica: Filica nods and motions, "yes, let's go"
[Wed Nov 24 21:47:08 2010] : (33) Filica: Stealth: [1d20(17) + 3 + 0 + 5] = 25
[Wed Nov 24 21:47:16 2010] : (30) DM: The noises from inside and slowly shuffling and decidedly un-goblin-like drawn out low groands.
[Wed Nov 24 21:47:36 2010] : (33) Filica: Taking a peek if I can
[Wed Nov 24 21:47:57 2010] : (31) Mordecai: ooc brb
[Wed Nov 24 21:48:03 2010] : (30) DM: Filica peeks through a crack in the crumbling door.
[Wed Nov 24 21:48:06 2010] : (33) Filica: ooc in a hole in the door or somethjin
[Wed Nov 24 21:48:17 2010] : (34) Altraminus: Al stands up and mimes to those following, like a zombie
[Wed Nov 24 21:48:38 2010] : (34) Altraminus: He then points at the chapel
[Wed Nov 24 21:49:21 2010] : (30) DM: Inside are several monsters of repulsive, decaying appearance. Two mostly fleshy, two crumbling skeletons and another undead of more frightful appearance.
[Wed Nov 24 21:50:16 2010] : (33) Filica: Filica motions to Al that they should retreat to the others
[Wed Nov 24 21:50:29 2010] : (29) Kava: Kava moves towards the building
[Wed Nov 24 21:50:32 2010] : (29) Kava: Stealth: [1d20(11) + 0] = 11
[Wed Nov 24 21:50:33 2010] : (30) DM: On the small altar, standing on a metal stand, tarnished green with age is a small crystal. The crystal glows faintly with a deep purple light.
[Wed Nov 24 21:51:07 2010] : (34) Altraminus: Al grins, and starts creeping back away from the chapel.
[Wed Nov 24 21:51:08 2010] : (34) Altraminus: Stealth: [1d20(4) + 9] = 13
[Wed Nov 24 21:51:45 2010] : (30) DM: Religion checks, Altraminus and Filica to identify the undead.
[Wed Nov 24 21:51:45 2010] : (31) Mordecai: Mordecai attempts to understand Al
[Wed Nov 24 21:51:51 2010] : (31) Mordecai: Insight: [1d20(1) + 9] = 10
[Wed Nov 24 21:51:57 2010] : (34) Altraminus: Religion: [1d20(12) + 0 + 0] = 12
[Wed Nov 24 21:52:00 2010] : (33) Filica: Religion: [1d20(19) + 0 + 0] = 19
[Wed Nov 24 21:52:06 2010] : (29) Kava: Religion: [1d20(8) + 0] = 8
[Wed Nov 24 21:52:41 2010] : (30) DM: There are three zombies. Two regular and a zombie dog, two weak-looking skeletons and one deathlock wight.
[Wed Nov 24 21:53:38 2010] : (30) DM: ooc you failed the skill challenge which is why you didn't find the goblins.
[Wed Nov 24 21:53:45 2010] : (29) Kava: Kava stops as she sees Al coming back
[Wed Nov 24 21:55:42 2010] : (34) Altraminus: Once he reckons he's far enough away, Al starts talking again. "Undead things! D'you reckon fire's a good idea?"
[Wed Nov 24 21:56:14 2010] : (31) Mordecai: Religion: [1d20(16) + 4] = 20
[Wed Nov 24 21:56:34 2010] : (33) Filica: Filica joins the others as well
[Wed Nov 24 21:56:36 2010] : (33) Filica: Stealth: [1d20(11) + 3 + 0 + 5] = 19
[Wed Nov 24 21:56:41 2010] : (29) Kava: Religion: [1d20(8) + 0] = 8
[Wed Nov 24 21:56:50 2010] : (31) Mordecai: "I do not think that we should leave such unholy beasts for others to accidentally wander into"
[Wed Nov 24 21:56:54 2010] : (33) Filica: "There's a bunch of them"
[Wed Nov 24 21:56:58 2010] : (29) Kava: "I don't know a lot about undead"
[Wed Nov 24 21:57:20 2010] : (31) Mordecai: ooc that should be 25
[Wed Nov 24 21:57:21 2010] : (32) Donessh: "I agree Mordecai. The area should be cleansed of them"
[Wed Nov 24 21:57:24 2010] : (30) DM: Mordecai reckons that fire isnt' especially useful but he thinks that radiant damage would be useful against the wight.
[Wed Nov 24 21:57:58 2010] : (34) Altraminus: "I was thinkin' we could burn the whole lot."
[Wed Nov 24 21:58:00 2010] : (31) Mordecai: "Amaunator offers me power to combat the undead"
[Wed Nov 24 21:58:05 2010] : (34) Altraminus: "Set the ruins on fire."
[Wed Nov 24 21:58:24 2010] : (29) Kava: "I can use acid or lightning against them, what do you think would be best?"
[Wed Nov 24 21:58:28 2010] : (31) Mordecai: "Fire is not particularly useful vs undead"
[Wed Nov 24 21:58:52 2010] : (33) Filica: "i haven't much else than my weapons"
[Wed Nov 24 21:59:18 2010] : (34) Altraminus: "I've just got my blades, but I'm probably quicker than them."
[Wed Nov 24 21:59:24 2010] : (31) Mordecai: "I'm not sure if either is effective to be honest, though I think that the weaker undead will be susceptible to ordinary magic and attacks"
[Wed Nov 24 21:59:43 2010] : (31) Mordecai: "I will target the wight"
[Wed Nov 24 21:59:50 2010] : (29) Kava: ""
[Wed Nov 24 21:59:53 2010] : (30) DM: Only the wight is resistance to necrotic damage. Everything else will work fine.
[Wed Nov 24 21:59:56 2010] : (29) Kava: "The what?"
[Wed Nov 24 22:00:30 2010] : (31) Mordecai: "It is a more powerful undead creature"
[Wed Nov 24 22:00:48 2010] : (31) Mordecai: "Shall we show them the way back to hell?"
[Wed Nov 24 22:00:54 2010] : (32) Donessh: "I will draw the wight to me and hold its attention"
[Wed Nov 24 22:01:08 2010] : (31) Mordecai: Mordecai presses on as if compelled
[Wed Nov 24 22:01:20 2010] : (32) Donessh: "Indeed we shall my friend!"
[Wed Nov 24 22:01:20 2010] : (30) DM: ooc but next week
[Wed Nov 24 22:01:24 2010] : (30) DM: GAME END