Contents / PnP Stuff / Logs /

[Wed Nov 10 20:03:32 2010] : (10) DM: GAME START
[Wed Nov 10 20:03:39 2010] : (12) Filica: ooc I need your exegesis, not correct spelling mistakes :P
[Wed Nov 10 20:04:04 2010] : (13) Mordecai: Beacon of Hope: (DP) Wisdom vs. Will [1d20(10) + 4] = 14 (Close burst 3) - Hit: Targets are weakened until the end of their next turn
Effect: Mordecai and all allies in burst regain 9 HP. Healing powers restore an additional +5 HP until the end of the encounter

[Wed Nov 10 20:04:23 2010] : (10) DM: It is late spring, the weather is fine, partly cloudy with sunny spells.
[Wed Nov 10 20:05:16 2010] : (10) DM: You're all here in the two of Krupka, here on the north eastern coast of the Great River.
[Wed Nov 10 20:06:09 2010] : (10) DM: You've either recently arrived or have been here for some days but have yet to meet each other. You're all here looking for adventure.
[Wed Nov 10 20:06:59 2010] : (10) DM: As of yet this town hasn't provided anything of interest. Even the notice board under the big oak tree in the market square has just had a few tedious tasks of no interest.
[Wed Nov 10 20:07:56 2010] : (10) DM: However, you heard this morning that someone posted an intriguing notice early this morning and you've decided to head to the square to check it out.
[Wed Nov 10 20:09:05 2010] : (10) DM: Kava, a dragonborn woman has arrived first and is reading the notice when Mordecai a tall, purple-skinned deva arrives.
[Wed Nov 10 20:09:19 2010] : (10) DM: ooc feel free to introduce yourself etc.
[Wed Nov 10 20:09:26 2010] : (14) Kava: Kava is absorbed in the notice
[Wed Nov 10 20:09:53 2010] : (11) Donessh: Donessh strides towards the tree
[Wed Nov 10 20:10:39 2010] : (11) Donessh: Seeing a fellow Dragonborn, Donessh approaches Kava
[Wed Nov 10 20:10:43 2010] : (10) DM: Altraminus arrives last.
[Wed Nov 10 20:10:59 2010] : (14) Kava: Kava looks up as she hears Donessh
[Wed Nov 10 20:11:05 2010] : (13) Mordecai: "I yearn for something to do to help the world, if there's nothing today, I fear I must move on"
[Wed Nov 10 20:11:29 2010] : (13) Mordecai: Mordecai scans the board
[Wed Nov 10 20:11:45 2010] : (12) Filica: Filica is idling around the Market Square, as she sees people gathering around the notice board
[Wed Nov 10 20:11:46 2010] : (11) Donessh: "Good day. I see that news travels fast"
[Wed Nov 10 20:11:46 2010] : (14) Kava: "There is always the possibility to mean something"
[Wed Nov 10 20:12:02 2010] : (10) DM: The latest note is written with a fine hand on quality paper. It reads:
[Wed Nov 10 20:12:07 2010] : (8) Altraminus: Arriving late is something of a habit for Altraminus. This time it's due to a rather entertaining distraction; a bet involving a race across the rooftops. Unfortunately, the one who lost the bet decided not to turn up at the finish line, but at least the pride is there.
[Wed Nov 10 20:12:30 2010] : (8) Altraminus: Al turns up late, behind all the tallfolk, and wriggles his way between them. It's easy enough when you're this size.
[Wed Nov 10 20:13:31 2010] : (13) Mordecai: Mordecai is tall, purple skinned and still as stone, until movement is needed. He looks every inch above the common man and is clad in polished chain, with clean and well kept clothes and a prominent sun symbol of his god Amaunator.
[Wed Nov 10 20:13:36 2010] : (10) DM: "WANTED: Stout band of adventurers to investigate goblin raids in surrounding farmlands, locate goblin hideout, retieve items of interest and value."
[Wed Nov 10 20:13:48 2010] : (10) DM: "Pay: Good Danger: Low"
[Wed Nov 10 20:14:02 2010] : (12) Filica: She's a halfling of normal size for halfling size, with black very curly hair. She wears a raher ragged outfit and a bow hands on her back. At her sides, two swords"
[Wed Nov 10 20:14:05 2010] : (14) Kava: "Hmm, might be interesting"
[Wed Nov 10 20:14:08 2010] : (10) DM: The notice is simply signed by a elborated drawn "M".
[Wed Nov 10 20:14:17 2010] : (11) Donessh: "I agree. Interested?"
[Wed Nov 10 20:14:34 2010] : (8) Altraminus: "Any of you know who or what this M is? It's not M for Me, that's for sure!"
[Wed Nov 10 20:14:36 2010] : (13) Mordecai: "this looks very promising"
[Wed Nov 10 20:15:10 2010] : (14) Kava: Kava clearly is dragonborn, long and scaly, wearing a crossbow and a morningstar, no armor at all
[Wed Nov 10 20:15:14 2010] : (8) Altraminus: "Besides, it's all that there's been here. Why didn't we go to a bigger town? Still. I like 'Interest and Value'"
[Wed Nov 10 20:15:31 2010] : (12) Filica: Filica mutters "Good pay, danger low. Right, that's what they all say."
[Wed Nov 10 20:16:13 2010] : (10) DM: Streetwise skill checks.
[Wed Nov 10 20:16:14 2010] : (8) Altraminus: Al is short and slight, even for a halfling; he carries two daggers and wears a black shirt over something bulky.
[Wed Nov 10 20:16:21 2010] : (11) Donessh: Streetwise: [1d20(11) + 3] = 14
[Wed Nov 10 20:16:21 2010] : (8) Altraminus: Streetwise: [1d20(5) + 3 + 1 / 2 + 5] = 13
[Wed Nov 10 20:16:29 2010] : (12) Filica: to Donessh: "I would be interested"
[Wed Nov 10 20:16:35 2010] : (12) Filica: Streetwise: [1d20(15) + 0 + 0] = 15
[Wed Nov 10 20:16:43 2010] : (13) Mordecai: Streetwise: [1d20(3) + 2] = 5
[Wed Nov 10 20:16:46 2010] : (11) Donessh: Donessh is a mountain of a Dragonborn, clad in sturdy chain
[Wed Nov 10 20:17:27 2010] : (11) Donessh: "How about we all band together in this venture"
[Wed Nov 10 20:17:35 2010] : (13) Mordecai has sent you a tree node...
[Wed Nov 10 20:17:58 2010] : (14) Kava: "This group would be an interesting mix. What would we all be able to contribute?"
[Wed Nov 10 20:18:02 2010] : (13) Mordecai: ooc does anyone else want my node for comparison?
[Wed Nov 10 20:18:10 2010] : (14) Kava: ooc Sure
[Wed Nov 10 20:18:37 2010] : (11) Donessh: ooc yeah
[Wed Nov 10 20:18:48 2010] : (12) Filica: "Which group?"
[Wed Nov 10 20:18:54 2010] : (8) Altraminus: "I can get to places where some of you, pointing at no great big people in particular, just wouldn't fit. Information's useful, right?"
[Wed Nov 10 20:19:12 2010] : (13) Mordecai: "I agree that banding together is of value"
[Wed Nov 10 20:19:32 2010] : (13) Mordecai: "Amauator gives me power to heal, and to fight evil"
[Wed Nov 10 20:19:48 2010] : (14) Kava: "I can provide magic to hurt those that oppose us"
[Wed Nov 10 20:19:52 2010] : (13) Mordecai: ooc Amaunator
[Wed Nov 10 20:20:04 2010] : (13) Mordecai: ooc can't resist the old FR stuff ;-)
[Wed Nov 10 20:20:32 2010] : (11) Donessh: "My Lord Pelor has also granted me the power to heal, and hurt as required"
[Wed Nov 10 20:20:53 2010] : (12) Filica: "Hmmm. That M. Must be Miranda"
[Wed Nov 10 20:21:04 2010] : (14) Kava: "Miranda?"
[Wed Nov 10 20:21:11 2010] : (11) Donessh: "Who is this Miranda?"
[Wed Nov 10 20:21:27 2010] : (13) Mordecai: ooc Amaunator and Pelor share the same portfolio, can I persuade you to change in name only?
[Wed Nov 10 20:21:33 2010] : (12) Filica: "or Rulden Murray... wait, no Murry"
[Wed Nov 10 20:21:40 2010] : (12) Filica: "I keep getting his namen wrong"
[Wed Nov 10 20:21:54 2010] : (12) Filica: Turning to the others
[Wed Nov 10 20:21:59 2010] : (12) Filica: "Ah sorry, I was talking to myself"
[Wed Nov 10 20:22:07 2010] : (11) Donessh: ooc ok, I'll have another look
[Wed Nov 10 20:22:13 2010] : (12) Filica: "Miranda is kind of a nut wizard"
[Wed Nov 10 20:22:25 2010] : (12) Filica: "Well, nut is maybe not the word. Enigmatic would be more like it"
[Wed Nov 10 20:22:50 2010] : (13) Mordecai: ooc different campaign settings - i'm just asking you to use Amaunator as the name - you can keep whatever boon you get from Pelor
[Wed Nov 10 20:22:51 2010] : (8) Altraminus: "Oh dear. Can't stand mad people."
[Wed Nov 10 20:22:56 2010] : (12) Filica: "As for rulden whatsisname, that's a member of the local council"
[Wed Nov 10 20:22:57 2010] : (14) Kava: "Secrets are to be solved"
[Wed Nov 10 20:23:20 2010] : (13) Mordecai: ooc that way we are aligned
[Wed Nov 10 20:23:34 2010] : (12) Filica: "the town council that is"
[Wed Nov 10 20:23:47 2010] : (11) Donessh: ooc dont get a boon afaik, so ok
[Wed Nov 10 20:23:49 2010] : (8) Altraminus: "Probably more likely, and probably more sane. Rulden gets my vote!"
[Wed Nov 10 20:23:58 2010] : (14) Kava: "Hmm, where do we go to volunteer ourselves?"
[Wed Nov 10 20:24:09 2010] : (12) Filica: Filica mutters to herself some more "I'd rather it be Murry, I don't like all that magic stuff"
[Wed Nov 10 20:24:11 2010] : (10) DM: ooc given that gods as such don't actually exist in this campaign settings you can call your gods by whatever name you like.
[Wed Nov 10 20:24:20 2010] : (11) Donessh: ooc Steve!
[Wed Nov 10 20:24:20 2010] : (14) Kava: ooc LOL
[Wed Nov 10 20:24:20 2010] : (13) Mordecai: "Pelor, isn't that the draconic rendering of Amaunator? It seems that we follow the same god"
[Wed Nov 10 20:24:33 2010] : (13) Mordecai: ooc :-P
[Wed Nov 10 20:24:44 2010] : (14) Kava: ooc Pelor is draconic? I never knew that :)
[Wed Nov 10 20:25:02 2010] : (11) Donessh: "I bow to your greater knowledge"
[Wed Nov 10 20:25:27 2010] : (13) Mordecai: "It seems that we have a lot in common. I'd be glad to adventure with you"
[Wed Nov 10 20:25:50 2010] : (8) Altraminus: (to Filica) "These tallfolk will chatter all day if we let them. Shall we head off to Murry and get started?"
[Wed Nov 10 20:26:00 2010] : (8) Altraminus: "Come on, you lot!"
[Wed Nov 10 20:26:16 2010] : (11) Donessh: "I am Donessh. Honoured to meet you"
[Wed Nov 10 20:26:28 2010] : (8) Altraminus: Al starts heading determinedly away from the noticeboard, but stops sharply when he realises that he doesn't know which way he should be going.
[Wed Nov 10 20:26:29 2010] : (14) Kava: Kava looks down at Al and smiles indulgently
[Wed Nov 10 20:26:33 2010] : (13) Mordecai: "And I am Mordecai"
[Wed Nov 10 20:26:37 2010] : (12) Filica: "Sounds good"
[Wed Nov 10 20:26:46 2010] : (14) Kava: "My name is Kava, happy to make your acquaintance"
[Wed Nov 10 20:26:49 2010] : (8) Altraminus: "I am Altraminus. You can call me Al if you must."
[Wed Nov 10 20:26:56 2010] : (13) Mordecai: ooc LOL
[Wed Nov 10 20:27:07 2010] : (13) Mordecai: ooc can I be your bodyguard?
[Wed Nov 10 20:27:08 2010] : (12) Filica: "Let's go" Filica winks at her halfling fellow
[Wed Nov 10 20:27:13 2010] : (8) Altraminus: Dropping his serious demeanour, Al grins. "After all, everyone else does!"
[Wed Nov 10 20:27:13 2010] : (14) Kava: "Good to meet you, Altraminus"
[Wed Nov 10 20:27:15 2010] : (11) Donessh: ooc stop saying that! its making that song rattle around my head!!
[Wed Nov 10 20:27:30 2010] : (14) Kava: ooc Stop saying what?
[Wed Nov 10 20:27:41 2010] : (13) Mordecai: ooc call me Al
[Wed Nov 10 20:28:07 2010] : (10) DM: Around the market square are the main buildings of the town. There is the town hall, the guild hall, and a fine inn the "Crooked Hat".
[Wed Nov 10 20:28:21 2010] : (12) Filica: "I am Filica. Call me Fil and we'll be friends. Call me Fili and you're dead"
[Wed Nov 10 20:28:40 2010] : (12) Filica: Filica smiles as she says that, a hand on her swords
[Wed Nov 10 20:28:52 2010] : (13) Mordecai: Mordecai arches an eyebrow, but remains otherwise immobile
[Wed Nov 10 20:29:01 2010] : (8) Altraminus: "Reckon the town hall's a good idea? C'mon."
[Wed Nov 10 20:29:11 2010] : (12) Filica: "Yup. Ket's go"
[Wed Nov 10 20:29:15 2010] : (13) Mordecai: "Lead on"
[Wed Nov 10 20:29:40 2010] : (12) Filica: Filica walks towards the Town Hall
[Wed Nov 10 20:30:22 2010] : (13) Mordecai: Mordecai follows
[Wed Nov 10 20:30:24 2010] : (8) Altraminus: Al ambles along, breaking into something that can only be described as a scamper.
[Wed Nov 10 20:31:10 2010] : (11) Donessh: Donessh takes long strides
[Wed Nov 10 20:31:41 2010] : (14) Kava: Kava makes sure she doesn't step on the little people
[Wed Nov 10 20:32:01 2010] : (10) DM: The town hall is a medium size hall with two rows of tiered benches on either side. It looks like it's used mostly for town meetings and the like.
[Wed Nov 10 20:32:40 2010] : (10) DM: The building is empty apart from one old man sweeping the floor.
[Wed Nov 10 20:33:01 2010] : (8) Altraminus: "Oh. Um. Excuse me?" Al starts off diffidently.
[Wed Nov 10 20:33:15 2010] : (10) Old man: The man whistles tunelessly while he sweep."
[Wed Nov 10 20:33:43 2010] : (14) Kava: "Hello there", Kava approaches the man
[Wed Nov 10 20:33:56 2010] : (10) Old man: "Uh, What? Who's there?" The man looks up an peers at you.
[Wed Nov 10 20:34:14 2010] : (14) Kava: "Could you help us, please?"
[Wed Nov 10 20:34:33 2010] : (10) Old man: "I s'pose I might. What do you want?"
[Wed Nov 10 20:35:08 2010] : (11) Donessh: ooc why are we in the town hall?
[Wed Nov 10 20:35:15 2010] : (8) Altraminus: "Oh, I can answer that question. I want a good hot meal, a warm bed, and a fireside. But until then, I'd like to talke to Mr. Murry."
[Wed Nov 10 20:35:37 2010] : (8) Altraminus: ooc that's why :)
[Wed Nov 10 20:35:40 2010] : (14) Kava: "We wondered who put up the notice for people to chase the goblins"
[Wed Nov 10 20:36:25 2010] : (11) Donessh: ooc oh yeah, M
[Wed Nov 10 20:36:26 2010] : (10) Old man: "Ah. Nr Murry. You won't find him here unless there's coucil business to be done. Try at his shop. The jeweller's on Merchant's Row."
[Wed Nov 10 20:37:04 2010] : (8) Altraminus: "That's very kind of you. I hope you have a good day sweeping!" Al grins, making a small bow, and runs out.
[Wed Nov 10 20:37:52 2010] : (10) Old man: The man gets back to his slow sweeping.
[Wed Nov 10 20:38:30 2010] : (13) Mordecai: "Good day to you"
[Wed Nov 10 20:38:37 2010] : (14) Kava: "Good day" Kava leaves
[Wed Nov 10 20:38:42 2010] : (12) Filica: "So, off we go, I suppose"
[Wed Nov 10 20:38:45 2010] : (13) Mordecai: Mordecai follows Al
[Wed Nov 10 20:39:09 2010] : (8) Altraminus: "Yes, this way!"
[Wed Nov 10 20:39:19 2010] : (11) Donessh: "Lead on, little one"
[Wed Nov 10 20:40:08 2010] : (8) Altraminus: Al stops suddenly. "I am NOT little. You are too large!"
[Wed Nov 10 20:40:49 2010] : (11) Donessh: "I suppose its all a matter of perspective"
[Wed Nov 10 20:41:09 2010] : (8) Altraminus: "Yes. Though how you can have perspective from up there escapes me."
[Wed Nov 10 20:41:15 2010] : (14) Kava: "I don't think Donessh is too large, but you are a right size for your race as well"
[Wed Nov 10 20:41:19 2010] : (8) Altraminus: Al grins, and starts walking again.
[Wed Nov 10 20:41:21 2010] : (12) Filica: "as it does me"
[Wed Nov 10 20:41:50 2010] : (10) DM: Murry's Jewellery store is a fine building with large display of gold and silver jewelery in the window. A heavy built man stands near the door with a cudgel in his belt.
[Wed Nov 10 20:41:51 2010] : (13) Mordecai: "I remember being a little person"
[Wed Nov 10 20:41:57 2010] : (13) Mordecai: "Several in fact"
[Wed Nov 10 20:42:10 2010] : (13) Mordecai: "Just fleeting images"
[Wed Nov 10 20:42:11 2010] : (11) Donessh: "How?"
[Wed Nov 10 20:42:12 2010] : (14) Kava: "Hmm?"
[Wed Nov 10 20:42:26 2010] : (10) DM: Through the window you see a middle-aged rather portly man, hair slightly greying sitting at a desk and writing something.
[Wed Nov 10 20:42:28 2010] : (13) Mordecai: "My kind are reborn upon death"
[Wed Nov 10 20:42:53 2010] : (8) Altraminus: "I remember being me. It's good; you should try it sometime."
[Wed Nov 10 20:43:08 2010] : (13) Mordecai: "We have no children, but are born anew and ready to fight on against the evil tides"
[Wed Nov 10 20:43:25 2010] : (12) Filica: ooc /me discovers that offhand is... not a problem! Love it :)
[Wed Nov 10 20:43:31 2010] : (8) Altraminus: "Oh, and is that the man we're after?" Al walks up to the big human. "Is that Mr. Murry? We want to talk to him!"
[Wed Nov 10 20:43:39 2010] : (11) Donessh: "Incredible. I hope I have a chance to learn more of this"
[Wed Nov 10 20:44:34 2010] : (11) Donessh: ooc not sure what else there is to learn about it, really
[Wed Nov 10 20:44:35 2010] : (10) Bruiser.: "Yes". the tough man says. His expression suggesting that further questions would either be unwelcome or too difficult.
[Wed Nov 10 20:44:51 2010] : (10) Bruiser.: He doesn't look very bright.
[Wed Nov 10 20:45:14 2010] : (11) Donessh: "Did he post this message about Goblins?"
[Wed Nov 10 20:45:41 2010] : (8) Altraminus: "Thank you!" Al walks into the shop, looking very dignified and not at all like he's eyeing up the shiny things.
[Wed Nov 10 20:45:50 2010] : (12) Filica: ooc trying out stuff, sorry
[Wed Nov 10 20:45:54 2010] : (12) Filica: Twin Strike (bow): (AWP) - Shortbow: [1d20(19) + 3] = 22 vs AC - Damage:[1d8(2)] = 2 - if target is quarry add [1d6(3)] = 3 damage
[Wed Nov 10 20:45:56 2010] : (12) Filica: Twin Strike (swords): (AWP) - Longsword: [1d20(1) + 2] = 3 vs AC - Damage:[1d8(5)] = 5 - Shortsword: [1d20(6) + 2] = 8 vs AC - Damage:[1d6(3)] = 3 - if target is quarry add [1d6(4)] = 4 damage to one attack
[Wed Nov 10 20:46:04 2010] : (10) Bruiser.: "Uh...." He thinks a while. You can almost see the tought percolating slowly through his brain.
[Wed Nov 10 20:46:09 2010] : (10) Bruiser.: "Dunno."
[Wed Nov 10 20:46:17 2010] : (11) Donessh: "Maybe we could ask him"
[Wed Nov 10 20:46:38 2010] : (13) Mordecai: "looks like Al already is"
[Wed Nov 10 20:46:44 2010] : (10) Murry: The merchant and councilman looks up
[Wed Nov 10 20:47:03 2010] : (13) Mordecai: Mordecai enters the shop
[Wed Nov 10 20:47:05 2010] : (10) Murry: "Goodness. I've not even posted the notice yet and you're already here about the job!"
[Wed Nov 10 20:47:30 2010] : (8) Altraminus: "Um. Who posted the notice that sent us here?"
[Wed Nov 10 20:47:31 2010] : (10) Murry: Murry hold up a piece of paper with the word "WANTED" written on the top on a plain, bold hand.
[Wed Nov 10 20:47:34 2010] : (12) Filica: "Well, you ahve posted thenotice. Or we wouldn't be here"
[Wed Nov 10 20:47:46 2010] : (12) Filica: "Or.. it wasn't your notice"
[Wed Nov 10 20:48:09 2010] : (8) Altraminus: "Oh dear. Magic."
[Wed Nov 10 20:48:14 2010] : (10) Murry: "No... But since you're here perhaps I can interest you in the job I have?"
[Wed Nov 10 20:48:31 2010] : (14) Kava: "What job would that be?"
[Wed Nov 10 20:48:34 2010] : (12) Filica: "Yeah, magic. Darn"
[Wed Nov 10 20:48:36 2010] : (11) Donessh: "Nothing for days, and then this"
[Wed Nov 10 20:48:42 2010] : (12) Filica: "Oh, another job it is then?"
[Wed Nov 10 20:49:04 2010] : (12) Filica has sent you a tree node...
[Wed Nov 10 20:49:27 2010] : (10) Murry: "Well first let me introduce myself. I am Rulden Murry, a respected councilman and the owner of this jewelers."
[Wed Nov 10 20:49:47 2010] : (10) Murry: "You may have heard about the goblin raids to the out lying farms."
[Wed Nov 10 20:50:17 2010] : (10) Murry: "Naturally as a coucil member I would like this situation resolved before it escalates."
[Wed Nov 10 20:50:50 2010] : (8) Altraminus: "Well, yes. I imagine the farmers would, too."
[Wed Nov 10 20:50:58 2010] : (10) Murry: "There is more than simple raids, however..." he pauses, waiting.
[Wed Nov 10 20:51:42 2010] : (11) Donessh: "Go on"
[Wed Nov 10 20:51:45 2010] : (14) Kava: "Yes..."
[Wed Nov 10 20:52:32 2010] : (10) Murry: "Some of the farmers say these goblins are carrying unusual crystals. Naturally I would like to obtain any such items."
[Wed Nov 10 20:52:40 2010] : (13) Mordecai: Mordecai stands disconcertingly motionless
[Wed Nov 10 20:52:46 2010] : (10) Murry: "There would be a good reward for such items."
[Wed Nov 10 20:53:29 2010] : (8) Altraminus: "Yes, but 'more than simple raids' means 'we're going to die horribly'. I don't want to die, horribly or otherwise."
[Wed Nov 10 20:53:29 2010] : (10) Murry: "Have I piqued your interest?"
[Wed Nov 10 20:53:48 2010] : (11) Donessh: "Certainly"
[Wed Nov 10 20:53:48 2010] : (12) Filica: "Piqued, piqued, piqued. Well, mine at least"
[Wed Nov 10 20:54:05 2010] : (10) Murry: "A well armed and skilled group such as yourselves would have no problem with a few goblin raiding parties."
[Wed Nov 10 20:54:15 2010] : (13) Mordecai: "You had me at goblins"
[Wed Nov 10 20:54:44 2010] : (14) Kava: ooc KMAO
[Wed Nov 10 20:55:00 2010] : (14) Kava: "I'm interested"
[Wed Nov 10 20:55:14 2010] : (10) Murry: "Very well, I have a report of a raid yesterday up at the Smythe's farm. A good place to start perhaps?"
[Wed Nov 10 20:55:18 2010] : (8) Altraminus: "Well, we'll give it a go."
[Wed Nov 10 20:55:30 2010] : (10) Murry: ooc brb
[Wed Nov 10 20:55:36 2010] : (11) Donessh: "Where is this farm?"
[Wed Nov 10 20:55:37 2010] : (14) Kava: "As good a place as any, I'd say"
[Wed Nov 10 20:56:15 2010] : (11) Donessh: ooc brb
[Wed Nov 10 20:56:35 2010] : (10) Murry: "The farm is to the north. It's the second on the north road."
[Wed Nov 10 20:57:27 2010] : (8) Altraminus: "Well, we won't trouble you any more. Off we go, people."
[Wed Nov 10 20:57:43 2010] : (10) Murry: "I look forward to your return."
[Wed Nov 10 20:57:44 2010] : (8) Altraminus: Al waves his arms in a vague herding motion, trying to shoo everyone out the door.
[Wed Nov 10 20:58:13 2010] : (13) Mordecai: Mordecai looks puzzled at Al
[Wed Nov 10 20:58:36 2010] : (8) Altraminus: Al looks back at Mordecai, waiting for him to move.
[Wed Nov 10 20:58:48 2010] : (13) Mordecai: Mordecai leaves when he is ready
[Wed Nov 10 20:58:55 2010] : (14) Kava: Kava looks over A's headl
[Wed Nov 10 20:59:23 2010] : (14) Kava: Kava looks over All's head
[Wed Nov 10 20:59:39 2010] : (14) Kava: "We will return as soon as possible"
[Wed Nov 10 20:59:47 2010] : (14) Kava: Kava leaves
[Wed Nov 10 20:59:55 2010] : (12) Filica: ooc stoopid question bonus from abilities apply to damage, right?
[Wed Nov 10 21:00:15 2010] : (12) Filica: Filica follows Al, smiling
[Wed Nov 10 21:00:22 2010] : (10) DM: ooc it will tell you in the power description
[Wed Nov 10 21:00:26 2010] : (11) Donessh: ooc back
[Wed Nov 10 21:00:49 2010] : (12) Filica: ooc hmmm 1W mens it does or it doesn't? Not very clear
[Wed Nov 10 21:00:51 2010] : (10) DM: ooc does anyone speak goblinoid?
[Wed Nov 10 21:01:01 2010] : (12) Filica: ooc I forgot my languages!
[Wed Nov 10 21:01:01 2010] : (13) Mordecai: ooc nope
[Wed Nov 10 21:01:05 2010] : (8) Altraminus: ooc not I
[Wed Nov 10 21:01:10 2010] : (12) Filica: ooc I probably don't.
[Wed Nov 10 21:01:33 2010] : (11) Donessh: ooc nope
[Wed Nov 10 21:01:36 2010] : (13) Mordecai: ooc Mordecai speaks Common, Primordial and Deep Speech
[Wed Nov 10 21:01:51 2010] : (11) Donessh: ooc Common, Draconic
[Wed Nov 10 21:02:01 2010] : (14) Kava: ooc Just Common and Draconic
[Wed Nov 10 21:02:31 2010] : (10) DM: You leave Murry's shop. Where to now?
[Wed Nov 10 21:02:46 2010] : (14) Kava: ooc To the North
[Wed Nov 10 21:03:01 2010] : (11) Donessh: ooc north
[Wed Nov 10 21:03:24 2010] : (13) Mordecai: ooc not one of us speaks goblin, LOL
[Wed Nov 10 21:03:26 2010] : (10) DM: ooc the power description are clear if an ability bonus is applied. Some do no, such as twin strike.
[Wed Nov 10 21:03:30 2010] : (14) Kava: Kava ambles on, not waiting for anybody else
[Wed Nov 10 21:04:05 2010] : (10) DM: You leave the town through the open gates and past the bored guards leaning on their spears.
[Wed Nov 10 21:05:36 2010] : (10) DM: After a few kilometers you near the first farm. a haphazard collection of thatched, stone buildings and small, crookedly fenced fields.
[Wed Nov 10 21:05:42 2010] : (14) Kava: "They don't seem very worried about those goblins"
[Wed Nov 10 21:06:11 2010] : (11) Donessh: "Maybe they haven't raided this far South yet"
[Wed Nov 10 21:06:17 2010] : (10) DM: A farm runs up the path towards you red faced and puffing loudly. He's waving a hoe in an angry but totally inexperienced fasion."
[Wed Nov 10 21:06:24 2010] : (8) Altraminus: "Yes, but it's just farms. Guards don't care about farms unless they get food."
[Wed Nov 10 21:06:48 2010] : (10) Farmer Huws: "Don't just stand there!" he yells at you.
[Wed Nov 10 21:06:59 2010] : (11) Donessh: "What is wrong?"
[Wed Nov 10 21:07:16 2010] : (10) Farmer Huws: "Get after those blasted goblins!" He waves his hoe to the south.
[Wed Nov 10 21:07:30 2010] : (8) Altraminus: "Well, we just came from there!"
[Wed Nov 10 21:07:42 2010] : (10) Farmer Huws: ooc oops.
[Wed Nov 10 21:07:42 2010] : (8) Altraminus: Al tries to convey his befuddlement
[Wed Nov 10 21:07:50 2010] : (10) Farmer Huws: He waves to the /north/.
[Wed Nov 10 21:07:52 2010] : (11) Donessh: "We were told they were to the North"
[Wed Nov 10 21:07:54 2010] : (8) Altraminus: ooc lol
[Wed Nov 10 21:07:57 2010] : (11) Donessh: ooc lol
[Wed Nov 10 21:08:11 2010] : (8) Altraminus: ooc that could have been a great start to a Time-Travelling Mystery.
[Wed Nov 10 21:08:15 2010] : (14) Kava: Kava waits
[Wed Nov 10 21:08:21 2010] : (11) Donessh: "Have they been here recently?"
[Wed Nov 10 21:08:22 2010] : (14) Kava: ooc LOL
[Wed Nov 10 21:08:23 2010] : (8) Altraminus: "How long ago?"
[Wed Nov 10 21:09:09 2010] : (10) Farmer Huws: "Cam back from the field and found 'em nicking all our stuff from the kitchen. Bloody cheeky if you ask me."
[Wed Nov 10 21:09:36 2010] : (10) Farmer Huws: "Not more than five minutes ago. If you hurry you'll catch 'em up quick."
[Wed Nov 10 21:09:58 2010] : (8) Altraminus: "Any good stuff? More than just what you'd expect? 'cos it seems a risk just for spoons, if you catch my drift."
[Wed Nov 10 21:10:21 2010] : (13) Mordecai: "You're lucky that they were not more vicious"
[Wed Nov 10 21:10:36 2010] : (13) Mordecai: "Return to your farm and we will give chase"
[Wed Nov 10 21:10:40 2010] : (11) Donessh: Donessh looks to the direction the farmer has pointed and starts off
[Wed Nov 10 21:11:01 2010] : (14) Kava: Kava accompanies Donessh
[Wed Nov 10 21:11:09 2010] : (10) Farmer Huws: "Thank you, mister." He leans on his hoe looking a bit relieved.
[Wed Nov 10 21:11:10 2010] : (13) Mordecai: Mordecai follows hot on Donessh's heels
[Wed Nov 10 21:11:50 2010] : (8) Altraminus: Al follows, grumbling to himself. "No sense, no information, just charge on."
[Wed Nov 10 21:12:00 2010] : (12) Filica has sent you a tree node...
[Wed Nov 10 21:12:09 2010] : ** (12) Filica found the F2 macro key **
[Wed Nov 10 21:13:15 2010] : (10) Farmer Huws: You catch up with the small goblin band pretty quickly. You crest a small hill and see them some 120 ft away. They're travelling slowly hauling heavy loads. There are six of them.
[Wed Nov 10 21:13:38 2010] : (10) DM: Roll initiative.
[Wed Nov 10 21:13:40 2010] : (8) Altraminus: "Let's see if we can overtake them, and ambush them!"
[Wed Nov 10 21:13:42 2010] : (12) Filica: "Al, come on, you know you'll love it once you're in the heat of battle"
[Wed Nov 10 21:13:42 2010] : (11) Donessh: Initiative: [1d20(14) + 0] = 14
[Wed Nov 10 21:13:45 2010] : (8) Altraminus: Initiative: [1d20(5) + 1 / 2 + 4] = 9
[Wed Nov 10 21:13:46 2010] : (14) Kava: "Only 6? We should be able to take them on"
[Wed Nov 10 21:13:53 2010] : (14) Kava: Initiative: [1d20(14) + 6] = 20 - Battle Intuition
[Wed Nov 10 21:14:08 2010] : (12) Filica: Initiative: [1d20(15) + 0 + 2] = 17 (quickdraw)
[Wed Nov 10 21:14:24 2010] : (14) Kava: ooc Oops, subtract 2
[Wed Nov 10 21:14:37 2010] : (13) Mordecai: Initiative: [1d20(2) + 6] = 8 - Battle Intuition
[Wed Nov 10 21:15:05 2010] : (14) Kava: ooc Never mind, that was the wrong node
[Wed Nov 10 21:15:08 2010] : (14) Kava: Initiative: [1d20(7) + 0] = 7
[Wed Nov 10 21:15:15 2010] : (13) Mordecai: ooc Kava has battle intuition?
[Wed Nov 10 21:15:31 2010] : (14) Kava: ooc Never mind, that was the wrong node
[Wed Nov 10 21:15:55 2010] : (10) DM: Initiative: [1d20(15) + 3 / 2 + 2] = 18
[Wed Nov 10 21:16:02 2010] : (10) DM: Saving throw: [1d20(20)] = 20
[Wed Nov 10 21:16:07 2010] : (10) DM: Short Sword: [1d20(14) + 5] = 19 vs AC Damage: 4 or 5 with combat advantage.
[Wed Nov 10 21:16:11 2010] : (10) DM: Initiative: [1d20(5) + 1 / 2 + 3] = 8
[Wed Nov 10 21:18:02 2010] : (10) DM: ooc one moment.
[Wed Nov 10 21:19:43 2010] : (10) Goblin Warrior: Three goblins drop their sacks, and scamper towards you before flinging javelins at Mordecai (2x) and Fil
[Wed Nov 10 21:20:06 2010] : (10) Goblin Warrior: Javelin: [1d20(15) + 6] = 21 vs AC Damage: [1d6(2) + 2] = 4
[Wed Nov 10 21:20:07 2010] : (10) Goblin Warrior: Javelin: [1d20(8) + 6] = 14 vs AC Damage: [1d6(5) + 2] = 7
[Wed Nov 10 21:20:08 2010] : (10) Goblin Warrior: Javelin: [1d20(16) + 6] = 22 vs AC Damage: [1d6(1) + 2] = 3
[Wed Nov 10 21:21:16 2010] : (10) Goblin Skullcleaver: A largest, most brutish looking goblin turns and runs towards you brandishing a notched battleaxe.
[Wed Nov 10 21:21:31 2010] : (13) Mordecai: "ugh"
[Wed Nov 10 21:21:32 2010] : (10) DM: Kava, your turn
[Wed Nov 10 21:22:04 2010] : (14) Kava: Kava moves forward and hurls an orb at A
[Wed Nov 10 21:22:15 2010] : (14) Kava: Acid Orb vs. Reflex: [1d20(1) + 4] = 5, Damage: [1d6(1) + 8] = 9 HP I hurl a globe of acid at a distant enemy.
[Wed Nov 10 21:22:25 2010] : (14) Kava: Done
[Wed Nov 10 21:22:51 2010] : (10) DM: The goblin ducks.
[Wed Nov 10 21:23:02 2010] : (10) DM: Filica?
[Wed Nov 10 21:23:09 2010] : (14) Kava: ooc Kava grabs other dice from her bag
[Wed Nov 10 21:23:40 2010] : (12) Filica: Filica aims with her bow at A
[Wed Nov 10 21:23:56 2010] : (12) Filica: (and A again, if it goes through)
[Wed Nov 10 21:24:07 2010] : (12) Filica: Twin Strike (bow): (AWP) - Shortbow: [1d20(9) + 3] = 12 vs AC - Damage:[1d8(5)] = 5 - if target is quarry add [1d6(3)] = 3 damage
[Wed Nov 10 21:24:18 2010] : (12) Filica: taking A as quarry
[Wed Nov 10 21:24:29 2010] : (10) DM: Miss
[Wed Nov 10 21:24:40 2010] : (12) Filica: Twin Strike (bow): (AWP) - Shortbow: [1d20(14) + 3] = 17 vs AC - Damage:[1d8(4)] = 4 - if target is quarry add [1d6(3)] = 3 damage
[Wed Nov 10 21:24:52 2010] : (12) Filica: ooc two attacks
[Wed Nov 10 21:25:19 2010] : (12) Filica: ooc are we counting arrows?
[Wed Nov 10 21:25:24 2010] : (10) DM: Filica's arrow hits the goblin in the shoudler.
[Wed Nov 10 21:25:26 2010] : (10) DM: ooc no
[Wed Nov 10 21:25:37 2010] : (12) Filica: ooc k, I'll try not to overdo it though ;)
[Wed Nov 10 21:25:43 2010] : (12) Filica: done.
[Wed Nov 10 21:25:47 2010] : (10) DM: Don?
[Wed Nov 10 21:26:12 2010] : (11) Donessh: Divine Challenge: (AWP) Burst 5. Effect: Target is Marked: -2 to attack other than me.
Also: [3 + 3] = 6 Radiant damage on first attack not including me before my next turn

[Wed Nov 10 21:26:17 2010] : (11) Donessh: Donessh moves towards the goblins
[Wed Nov 10 21:26:21 2010] : (11) Donessh: on A
[Wed Nov 10 21:26:39 2010] : (11) Donessh: Done
[Wed Nov 10 21:26:50 2010] : (13) Mordecai: ooc isn't that a minor action?
[Wed Nov 10 21:26:57 2010] : (10) DM: Mordecai?
[Wed Nov 10 21:27:04 2010] : (11) Donessh: ooc yeah
[Wed Nov 10 21:28:06 2010] : (13) Mordecai: Mordecai points his holy symbol at B and mutters a prayer
[Wed Nov 10 21:28:13 2010] : (13) Mordecai: ooc A!
[Wed Nov 10 21:28:16 2010] : (13) Mordecai: Gaze of Defiance: (AWP) Wisdom vs. Will [1d20(18) + 4] = 22 (range 5) - Hit: [1d8(2) + 4] = 6 psychic damage and allies gain a +1 power bonus to attacks vs the target until the end of my next turn. Increase to +3 if they attack me before then.
[Wed Nov 10 21:28:28 2010] : (13) Mordecai: Done
[Wed Nov 10 21:28:53 2010] : (10) DM: The goblin flinches.
[Wed Nov 10 21:29:19 2010] : (8) Altraminus: ooc me?
[Wed Nov 10 21:29:26 2010] : (10) Goblin Cutter: The two other goblin draw crude short swords and advance
[Wed Nov 10 21:30:26 2010] : (10) Goblin Skullcleaver: The warriors circle round and fling javelins at Donessh, Mordecai and Filica
[Wed Nov 10 21:31:02 2010] : (10) Goblin Warrior: Javelin: [1d20(7) + 6] = 13 vs AC Damage: [1d6(3) + 2] = 5
[Wed Nov 10 21:31:03 2010] : (10) Goblin Warrior: Javelin: [1d20(10) + 6] = 16 vs AC Damage: [1d6(6) + 2] = 8
[Wed Nov 10 21:31:04 2010] : (10) Goblin Warrior: Javelin: [1d20(8) + 6] = 14 vs AC Damage: [1d6(3) + 2] = 5
[Wed Nov 10 21:31:33 2010] : (10) Goblin Warrior: One shores a lucky hit on Mordecai.
[Wed Nov 10 21:31:57 2010] : (10) Goblin Skullcleaver: The brutish goblin charges Donessh.
[Wed Nov 10 21:32:02 2010] : (13) Mordecai: Mordecai winces again as he is perced by another javelin
[Wed Nov 10 21:32:08 2010] : (10) Goblin Skullcleaver: Battleaxe: [1d20(20) + 6] = 26 vs AC Damage: [1d10(3) + 5] = 8 or [2d10(7,5) + 5] = 17 when bloodied
[Wed Nov 10 21:32:09 2010] : (8) Altraminus: ooc isn't it my turn?
[Wed Nov 10 21:32:21 2010] : (11) Donessh: ooc ouch
[Wed Nov 10 21:32:57 2010] : (13) Mordecai: ooc should have been before me
[Wed Nov 10 21:33:05 2010] : (10) Goblin Skullcleaver: Sorry.
[Wed Nov 10 21:33:06 2010] : (12) Filica: ooc you're too green Henry, DM does not see you ;)
[Wed Nov 10 21:33:10 2010] : (8) Altraminus: ooc lol
[Wed Nov 10 21:33:17 2010] : (8) Altraminus: ooc I've always been this colour!
[Wed Nov 10 21:33:17 2010] : (10) DM: Alatraminus, your turn.
[Wed Nov 10 21:34:01 2010] : (14) Kava: ooc I love it that a Skullcleaver apologises :)
[Wed Nov 10 21:34:08 2010] : (8) Altraminus: Al runs forward, keeping Donessh between himself and the menacing brute, ducking one side then the other. He uses the distraction to fling a small, sharp metal disc at the goblin.
[Wed Nov 10 21:34:10 2010] : (8) Altraminus: Sly Flourish (ranged): (AWP)To-hit vs. AC [1d20(3) + 4 + 1 / 2 + 3] = 10 - Hit: [1d6(4) + 4 + 3] = 11 .
[Wed Nov 10 21:34:23 2010] : (10) DM: Miss
[Wed Nov 10 21:34:27 2010] : (13) Mordecai: ooc you have shuriken?
[Wed Nov 10 21:34:27 2010] : (8) Altraminus: ooc probably a miss, despite all the bonuses
[Wed Nov 10 21:34:30 2010] : (8) Altraminus: ooc yes
[Wed Nov 10 21:34:35 2010] : (13) Mordecai: ooc LOL
[Wed Nov 10 21:34:49 2010] : (10) DM: ooc remember to say "Done" when you turn is over.
[Wed Nov 10 21:34:52 2010] : (8) Altraminus: ooc halfling ninja BADASS
[Wed Nov 10 21:34:53 2010] : (8) Altraminus: done
[Wed Nov 10 21:35:02 2010] : (10) DM: Kava?
[Wed Nov 10 21:35:06 2010] : (11) Donessh: ooc at least its not a monk
[Wed Nov 10 21:35:44 2010] : (14) Kava: Kava, angered by her earlier miss, shift her feet and attacks A with thunder
[Wed Nov 10 21:35:48 2010] : (14) Kava: Storm Walk vs. Fortitude: [1d20(3) + 4] = 7, Damage: [1d8(1) + 8] = 9 HP The thunder of my steps batters my foe.
[Wed Nov 10 21:35:53 2010] : (14) Kava: Done
[Wed Nov 10 21:36:03 2010] : (10) DM: The gobkin resists.
[Wed Nov 10 21:36:03 2010] : (14) Kava: ooc And misses again!
[Wed Nov 10 21:36:04 2010] : (8) Altraminus: ooc these rolls get better!
[Wed Nov 10 21:36:09 2010] : (10) DM: Filica?
[Wed Nov 10 21:36:27 2010] : (14) Kava: ooc Sorry, forgot to shift
[Wed Nov 10 21:36:50 2010] : (13) Mordecai: ooc did the skullcleaver attack Donessh?
[Wed Nov 10 21:36:57 2010] : (12) Filica: Filica Aims her bow again at A
[Wed Nov 10 21:37:02 2010] : (10) DM: ooc yes
[Wed Nov 10 21:37:03 2010] : (12) Filica: Twin Strike (bow): (AWP) - Shortbow (attack 1): [1d20(2) + 3] = 5 vs AC - Damage:[1d8(7)] = 7 - Shortbow (attack2): [1d20(10) + 3] = 13 vs AC - Damage:[1d8(4)] = 4 - if target is quarry add [1d6(6)] = 6 damage to one attack
[Wed Nov 10 21:37:16 2010] : (12) Filica: done.
[Wed Nov 10 21:37:19 2010] : (10) DM: Both arrows miss.
[Wed Nov 10 21:37:25 2010] : (10) DM: Donessh?
[Wed Nov 10 21:37:41 2010] : (11) Donessh: Donessh takes on a furious look
[Wed Nov 10 21:37:58 2010] : (13) Mordecai: everyone has +1 vs A until end of my turn
[Wed Nov 10 21:38:13 2010] : (13) Mordecai: ooc +1 to attack
[Wed Nov 10 21:38:22 2010] : (11) Donessh: Holy Strike: (AWP) To-hit vs. AC [1d20(8) + 6] = 14 - Hit: [1d10(2) + 3] = 5 radiant damage. +2 if target is marked
[Wed Nov 10 21:38:42 2010] : (11) Donessh: +1 to hit
[Wed Nov 10 21:39:16 2010] : (10) DM: Miss.
[Wed Nov 10 21:39:42 2010] : (11) Donessh: Lay on Healing Hands: (AWP) Touch. Effect: Target receives hit points equivalent to its healing surge value +3 (Healing Hands feat)
[Wed Nov 10 21:39:44 2010] : (13) Mordecai: ooc does he have lower ac due to charge?
[Wed Nov 10 21:39:45 2010] : (8) Altraminus: ooc we're all going to die because of bad rolls!
[Wed Nov 10 21:39:48 2010] : (11) Donessh: on myself
[Wed Nov 10 21:39:58 2010] : (11) Donessh: Done
[Wed Nov 10 21:40:03 2010] : (10) DM: ooc Mordecai, no. I just checked the rules.
[Wed Nov 10 21:40:12 2010] : (10) DM: Mordecai?
[Wed Nov 10 21:40:26 2010] : (13) Mordecai: ooc I wasn't sure either :-)
[Wed Nov 10 21:40:46 2010] : (13) Mordecai: Mordecai closes with D and E
[Wed Nov 10 21:41:19 2010] : (13) Mordecai: Divine Glow: (EP). Wisdom vs. Reflex [1d20(13) + 4] = 17 (Close blast 3)
Hit: Each creature takes [1d8(1) + 4] = 5 radiant damage, and is pushed 5 squares and immobilised until the end of my next turn.
Effect: All allies gain a +2 power bonus to attack rolls until end of my next turn.

[Wed Nov 10 21:41:41 2010] : (13) Mordecai: ooc need a roll for all 3?
[Wed Nov 10 21:41:45 2010] : (10) DM: ooc yes.
[Wed Nov 10 21:41:59 2010] : (13) Mordecai: Divine Glow: (EP). Wisdom vs. Reflex [1d20(20) + 4] = 24 (Close blast 3)
Hit: Each creature takes [1d8(2) + 4] = 6 radiant damage, and is pushed 5 squares and immobilised until the end of my next turn.
Effect: All allies gain a +2 power bonus to attack rolls until end of my next turn.

[Wed Nov 10 21:42:10 2010] : (13) Mordecai: ooc just 2 - it's a blast
[Wed Nov 10 21:42:16 2010] : (13) Mordecai: Done
[Wed Nov 10 21:42:20 2010] : (10) DM: One of the goblin warriors is flung back several feet and stunned.
[Wed Nov 10 21:42:56 2010] : (10) DM: Other other is crisped on the spot.
[Wed Nov 10 21:43:17 2010] : (10) DM: Altraminus?
[Wed Nov 10 21:43:55 2010] : (8) Altraminus: Al runs around to the middle of the group of enemies, and flings a volley of sharp metal discs at their eyes.
[Wed Nov 10 21:43:58 2010] : (8) Altraminus: Blinding Barrage: (DP) Dex vs. AC [1d20(20) + 7] = 27 - Hit: [2d6(6,4) + 4] = 14 damage Target is blinded until the end of my next turn (all visible foes in close blast 3).
Miss: half damage.

[Wed Nov 10 21:44:01 2010] : (8) Altraminus: Blinding Barrage: (DP) Dex vs. AC [1d20(14) + 7] = 21 - Hit: [2d6(1,6) + 4] = 11 damage Target is blinded until the end of my next turn (all visible foes in close blast 3).
Miss: half damage.

[Wed Nov 10 21:44:02 2010] : (8) Altraminus: Blinding Barrage: (DP) Dex vs. AC [1d20(14) + 7] = 21 - Hit: [2d6(4,6) + 4] = 14 damage Target is blinded until the end of my next turn (all visible foes in close blast 3).
Miss: half damage.

[Wed Nov 10 21:44:10 2010] : (8) Altraminus: (from L to R)
[Wed Nov 10 21:44:28 2010] : (10) DM: ooc A, C and D?
[Wed Nov 10 21:44:36 2010] : (8) Altraminus: (doesn't affect D due to no-line-of-site, so A,C,F)
[Wed Nov 10 21:44:45 2010] : (8) Altraminus: done
[Wed Nov 10 21:45:01 2010] : (12) Filica: ooc there's a crit in there?
[Wed Nov 10 21:45:09 2010] : (10) DM: All the flashing disks connect, wounding two and outright killing the third.
[Wed Nov 10 21:45:13 2010] : (8) Altraminus: ooc do crits happen with blasts?
[Wed Nov 10 21:45:44 2010] : (8) Altraminus: ooc I'm used to 3.5e/Pathfinder hitpoints: thought that would kill goblins easily!
[Wed Nov 10 21:46:28 2010] : (10) DM: ooc yes, I think do.
[Wed Nov 10 21:47:14 2010] : (8) Altraminus: ooc then that's 16 against A
[Wed Nov 10 21:47:30 2010] : (10) DM: The goblin skullcleaver roars in pain and fierce anger. He look really mad.
[Wed Nov 10 21:47:37 2010] : (13) Mordecai: ooc I haven't added crit logic to my nodes yet! I assume you noticed my crit (I never ;-)
[Wed Nov 10 21:48:23 2010] : (10) Goblin Warrior: One of the warriors flings a javelin at Mordai and moves away.
[Wed Nov 10 21:48:26 2010] : (10) Goblin Warrior: Javelin: [1d20(2) + 6] = 8 vs AC Damage: [1d6(3) + 2] = 5
[Wed Nov 10 21:49:06 2010] : (10) Goblin Skullcleaver: Warrior C move around and attacks Donesh from behind
[Wed Nov 10 21:49:24 2010] : (10) Goblin Skullcleaver: OA from Donesh
[Wed Nov 10 21:49:28 2010] : (10) Goblin Skullcleaver: Spear: [1d20(10) + 6] = 16 vs AC Damage: [1d8(2) + 2] = 4
[Wed Nov 10 21:49:30 2010] : (11) Donessh: Melee Basic Attack - Warhammer: [1d20(14) + 3 + 0] = 17 Damage: [1d10(7) + 3] = 10
[Wed Nov 10 21:49:44 2010] : (10) Goblin Skullcleaver: +2 for combat advantage, C hits.
[Wed Nov 10 21:50:03 2010] : (10) Goblin Skullcleaver: But only after you smacked him with your hammer.
[Wed Nov 10 21:50:17 2010] : (11) Donessh: "Raaaaar"
[Wed Nov 10 21:50:31 2010] : (10) Goblin Warrior: Warrior D is stunned and does nothing.
[Wed Nov 10 21:51:06 2010] : (10) Goblin Skullcleaver: The bloodied and enraged axe-goblin attacks Donesh
[Wed Nov 10 21:51:15 2010] : (10) Goblin Skullcleaver: Battleaxe: [1d20(9) + 6] = 15 vs AC Damage: [1d10(6) + 5] = 11 or [2d10(6,6) + 5] = 17 when bloodied
[Wed Nov 10 21:51:21 2010] : (10) Goblin Skullcleaver: Misses.
[Wed Nov 10 21:51:26 2010] : (10) DM: Kava?
[Wed Nov 10 21:51:31 2010] : (11) Donessh: ooc thank feck for that!
[Wed Nov 10 21:51:41 2010] : (14) Kava: Kava decides to attack C now
[Wed Nov 10 21:51:50 2010] : (14) Kava: Acid Orb vs. Reflex: [1d20(12) + 0] = 12, Damage: [1d6(5) + 8] = 13 HP I hurl a globe of acid at a distant enemy.
[Wed Nov 10 21:52:17 2010] : (10) DM: ooc that doesn't look right. No attack bonus at all?
[Wed Nov 10 21:52:32 2010] : (14) Kava: ooc Oops, attack + 4. What happened?
[Wed Nov 10 21:52:44 2010] : (13) Mordecai: ooc it was +4 higher up
[Wed Nov 10 21:53:27 2010] : (10) DM: The orb of acid splashes against the goblin and eats away at armor and flesh. It dies screaming in incoherent goblinoid.
[Wed Nov 10 21:53:41 2010] : (10) DM: ooc done?
[Wed Nov 10 21:54:24 2010] : (14) Kava: Done
[Wed Nov 10 21:54:29 2010] : (10) DM: Filica?
[Wed Nov 10 21:55:01 2010] : (12) Filica: Filica shoulder her bow and unsheathes her swords, walking to A
[Wed Nov 10 21:55:36 2010] : (12) Filica: ooc dammit
[Wed Nov 10 21:55:40 2010] : (12) Filica: I can't move my mini
[Wed Nov 10 21:55:46 2010] : (13) Mordecai: ooc drag it
[Wed Nov 10 21:55:48 2010] : (12) Filica has sent you a tree node...
[Wed Nov 10 21:55:52 2010] : (14) Kava: ooc Just checking
[Wed Nov 10 21:55:54 2010] : (14) Kava: Acid Orb vs. Reflex: [1d20(9) + 4] = 13, Damage: [1d6(6) + 8] = 14 HP I hurl a globe of acid at a distant enemy.
[Wed Nov 10 21:55:56 2010] : (12) Filica: ooc ahhh
[Wed Nov 10 21:56:04 2010] : (12) Filica: Twin Strike (swords): (AWP) - Longsword: [1d20(9) + 2] = 11 vs AC - Damage:[1d8(8)] = 8 - Shortsword: [1d20(7) + 2] = 9 vs AC - Damage:[1d6(3)] = 3 - if target is quarry add [1d6(1)] = 1 damage to one attack
[Wed Nov 10 21:56:17 2010] : (12) Filica: done.
[Wed Nov 10 21:56:21 2010] : (10) DM: The goblin dodges both attacks.
[Wed Nov 10 21:56:27 2010] : (10) DM: Donessh?
[Wed Nov 10 21:56:51 2010] : (11) Donessh: Donessh isn't happy (or any other dwarf)
[Wed Nov 10 21:56:55 2010] : (11) Donessh: Divine Strength: (EP) Personal: Add 3 as extra damage on next attack
[Wed Nov 10 21:56:56 2010] : (13) Mordecai: "I have healing Donessh"
[Wed Nov 10 21:57:03 2010] : (11) Donessh: Shielding Smite: (EP) To-hit vs. AC [1d20(10) + 6] = 16 - Hit: [2d10(5,7) + 3] = 15 damage.
Effect: Target within 5 squares gains 2 power bonus to AC

[Wed Nov 10 21:57:48 2010] : (11) Donessh: ooc we start with one action point?
[Wed Nov 10 21:57:53 2010] : (10) DM: A solid strike that send the goblin realing. It doesn't look like it can make more than one more hit.
[Wed Nov 10 21:58:05 2010] : (13) Mordecai: ooc save it
[Wed Nov 10 21:58:17 2010] : (11) Donessh: ooc didn't think that had hit
[Wed Nov 10 21:58:34 2010] : (11) Donessh: Done
[Wed Nov 10 21:59:02 2010] : (10) DM: ooc A is blinded I've just noticed.
[Wed Nov 10 22:00:30 2010] : (10) DM: C would have missed Donessh. Get back 4 HP.
[Wed Nov 10 22:00:40 2010] : (10) DM: Mordecai?
[Wed Nov 10 22:00:59 2010] : (13) Mordecai: Mordecai moves into the frey
[Wed Nov 10 22:01:03 2010] : (13) Mordecai: Mordecai offers a prayer to Amaunator and brings both blessing and vengeance
[Wed Nov 10 22:01:06 2010] : (13) Mordecai: Beacon of Hope: (DP) Wisdom vs. Will [1d20(6) + 4] = 10 (Close burst 3) - Hit: Targets are weakened until the end of their next turn
Effect: Mordecai and all allies in burst regain 9 HP. Healing powers restore an additional +5 HP until the end of the encounter5

[Wed Nov 10 22:01:22 2010] : (13) Mordecai: (EP; minor) Special: can be used twice per encounter - Effect: The target can spend a healing surge and regain an additional [1d6(4) + 9] = 13 HP (on top of their surge value)
[Wed Nov 10 22:01:41 2010] : (13) Mordecai: Mordecai super blesses Donessh
[Wed Nov 10 22:01:44 2010] : (13) Mordecai: Done
[Wed Nov 10 22:01:47 2010] : (11) Donessh: ooc wow
[Wed Nov 10 22:01:54 2010] : (10) DM: The goblin is weakened by your power.
[Wed Nov 10 22:02:27 2010] : (10) DM: Altraminus?
[Wed Nov 10 22:02:28 2010] : (13) Mordecai: Filica also receives the initial healing (if needed)
[Wed Nov 10 22:03:03 2010] : (8) Altraminus: Al runs up behind the goblin, taking advantage of its distraction. He slips out a slim dagger, and sticks it in where it hurts.
[Wed Nov 10 22:03:05 2010] : (8) Altraminus: Piercing Strike: (AWP)To-hit vs. Reflex [1d20(4) + 4 + 1 / 2 + 4] = 12 - Hit: [1d4(4) + 4] = 8 .
[Wed Nov 10 22:03:22 2010] : (8) Altraminus: ooc possiblly +something for Combat Advantage.
[Wed Nov 10 22:03:32 2010] : (12) Filica: ooc from beacon?
[Wed Nov 10 22:03:44 2010] : (10) DM: Alatraminus stabs the goblin in the back, slipping the blade into heart and killing it.
[Wed Nov 10 22:03:59 2010] : (10) DM: ooc combat advantage is +2.
[Wed Nov 10 22:04:04 2010] : (8) Altraminus: ooc thanks :)
[Wed Nov 10 22:04:17 2010] : (8) Altraminus: "Take that!"
[Wed Nov 10 22:04:45 2010] : (14) Kava: Kava nods approvingly
[Wed Nov 10 22:05:10 2010] : (10) Goblin Warrior: The two remaining warrior, having see their leader die turn and start to run off the road and to the east.
[Wed Nov 10 22:05:33 2010] : (10) DM: Kava?
[Wed Nov 10 22:05:48 2010] : (13) Mordecai: ooc brb
[Wed Nov 10 22:06:10 2010] : (14) Kava: Kava moves after D and throws an orb at him
[Wed Nov 10 22:06:19 2010] : (14) Kava: Acid Orb vs. Reflex: [1d20(15) + 4] = 19, Damage: [1d6(6) + 8] = 14 HP I hurl a globe of acid at a distant enemy.
[Wed Nov 10 22:06:26 2010] : (14) Kava: Done
[Wed Nov 10 22:07:09 2010] : (10) DM: Hit
[Wed Nov 10 22:07:16 2010] : (10) DM: Filica?
[Wed Nov 10 22:08:03 2010] : (12) Filica: Filica sheathes her weapons and readies her bow
[Wed Nov 10 22:08:16 2010] : (12) Filica: Twin Strike (bow): (AWP) - Shortbow (attack 1): [1d20(11) + 3] = 14 vs AC - Damage:[1d8(1)] = 1 - Shortbow (attack2): [1d20(15) + 3] = 18 vs AC - Damage:[1d8(2)] = 2 - if target is quarry add [1d6(6)] = 6 damage to one attack
[Wed Nov 10 22:08:35 2010] : (12) Filica: blah. Target is not quarry. Done.
[Wed Nov 10 22:08:54 2010] : (12) Filica: ooc or can I have another quarry if first is dead?
[Wed Nov 10 22:09:00 2010] : (10) DM: ooc don't no nominate the quarry as a minor action?
[Wed Nov 10 22:09:19 2010] : (12) Filica: ooc ah, you're, right, damn, I've been using this wrong :(
[Wed Nov 10 22:09:47 2010] : (12) Filica: ooc or wait, I can do minor and then attack, right?
[Wed Nov 10 22:09:51 2010] : (10) DM: ooc yes
[Wed Nov 10 22:10:02 2010] : (12) Filica: ooc so nominating quarry, and then attack
[Wed Nov 10 22:10:13 2010] : (10) DM: One arrow hits D in the back killing it.
[Wed Nov 10 22:10:20 2010] : (12) Filica: \o/
[Wed Nov 10 22:11:01 2010] : (10) DM: Donessh? The remaining goblin is legging it as fast as it can go.
[Wed Nov 10 22:11:06 2010] : (14) Kava: ooc Nicely done
[Wed Nov 10 22:11:25 2010] : (8) Altraminus: ooc Magic Missile!
[Wed Nov 10 22:11:32 2010] : (11) Donessh: Donessh gives chase as best he can
[Wed Nov 10 22:11:54 2010] : (11) Donessh: ooc run is speed +2, so can I do a double run?
[Wed Nov 10 22:12:51 2010] : (10) DM: ooc uh. Yes? I think...
[Wed Nov 10 22:14:29 2010] : (11) Donessh: Donessh tries out his sling
[Wed Nov 10 22:14:54 2010] : (11) Donessh: -2 due to range
[Wed Nov 10 22:15:01 2010] : (11) Donessh: Ranged Basic Attack - Sling: [1d20(12) + 0 + 0 + 0 + 2] = 14 Damage: [1d6(2) + 3] = 5
[Wed Nov 10 22:15:14 2010] : (10) DM: Miss.
[Wed Nov 10 22:15:29 2010] : (11) Donessh: done
[Wed Nov 10 22:16:13 2010] : (10) DM: Mordecai?
[Wed Nov 10 22:16:35 2010] : (13) Mordecai: Mordecai copies Donessh
[Wed Nov 10 22:16:39 2010] : (13) Mordecai: Ranged Basic Attack - Sling: [1d20(14) + 2] = 16 Damage: [1d6(5) + 0] = 5
[Wed Nov 10 22:16:45 2010] : (10) DM: Miss
[Wed Nov 10 22:16:57 2010] : (13) Mordecai: Done
[Wed Nov 10 22:17:03 2010] : (10) DM: Altraminus?
[Wed Nov 10 22:17:05 2010] : (13) Mordecai: ooc literally copies ;-)
[Wed Nov 10 22:17:31 2010] : (8) Altraminus: Al runs as fast as he can after the fleeing goblin.
[Wed Nov 10 22:17:33 2010] : (8) Altraminus: Done.
[Wed Nov 10 22:17:58 2010] : (10) DM: ooc how fast are you?
[Wed Nov 10 22:18:29 2010] : (8) Altraminus: ooc speed 6, and add 2 for running
[Wed Nov 10 22:19:54 2010] : (10) Goblin Warrior: The goblin warrior glances back and sees Altraminus gaining on him. It turns and flings a javelin before sprinting on.
[Wed Nov 10 22:19:57 2010] : (10) Goblin Warrior: Javelin: [1d20(20) + 6] = 26 vs AC Damage: [1d6(6) + 2] = 8
[Wed Nov 10 22:20:18 2010] : (10) DM: Kava?
[Wed Nov 10 22:20:24 2010] : (14) Kava: ooc On the run and still hitting like that. Impressive!
[Wed Nov 10 22:20:30 2010] : (8) Altraminus: HP Status: 23 out of 23 || Surge Status: 6 out of 6
[Wed Nov 10 22:20:40 2010] : (8) Altraminus: HP Status: 15 out of 23 || Surge Status: 6 out of 6
[Wed Nov 10 22:20:43 2010] : (14) Kava: Kava runs and attacks
[Wed Nov 10 22:20:52 2010] : (13) Mordecai: ooc shame his crit was wasted (in a purely metagaming sense)
[Wed Nov 10 22:21:08 2010] : (8) Altraminus: ooc lol
[Wed Nov 10 22:21:19 2010] : (14) Kava: ooc No attack, too far away
[Wed Nov 10 22:21:35 2010] : (14) Kava: Kava runs and looks where the creature is goind
[Wed Nov 10 22:21:41 2010] : (14) Kava: Done
[Wed Nov 10 22:21:50 2010] : (10) DM: Filica?
[Wed Nov 10 22:22:10 2010] : (14) Kava: ooc Darn, Acid Orb is stil within range. Can I attack?
[Wed Nov 10 22:22:18 2010] : (10) DM: ooc yes
[Wed Nov 10 22:22:22 2010] : (14) Kava: Acid Orb vs. Reflex: [1d20(6) + 4] = 10, Damage: [1d6(1) + 8] = 9 HP I hurl a globe of acid at a distant enemy.
[Wed Nov 10 22:22:36 2010] : (14) Kava: Done
[Wed Nov 10 22:22:42 2010] : (10) DM: Miss
[Wed Nov 10 22:22:44 2010] : (12) Filica: Filica starts to run and aims at the goblin
[Wed Nov 10 22:23:06 2010] : (12) Filica: Shortbow: [1d20(12) + 3 + 3] = 18 vs AC - Damage:[1d8(6) + 3] = 9
[Wed Nov 10 22:23:06 2010] : (10) DM: ooc if you run (speed +2) instead of move you get -5 to attack.
[Wed Nov 10 22:23:21 2010] : (12) Filica: ooc ah. Then I just move
[Wed Nov 10 22:23:28 2010] : (10) DM: A hit.
[Wed Nov 10 22:23:32 2010] : (12) Filica: -2 to attack due to range
[Wed Nov 10 22:23:58 2010] : (10) DM: +2 because it's running (combat advantage against running foes)
[Wed Nov 10 22:23:59 2010] : (12) Filica: done.
[Wed Nov 10 22:24:05 2010] : (10) DM: Donessh?
[Wed Nov 10 22:24:42 2010] : (11) Donessh: Ranged Basic Attack - Sling: [1d20(18) + 2] = 20 Damage: [1d6(3) + 3] = 6
[Wed Nov 10 22:24:56 2010] : (11) Donessh: -2 for range
[Wed Nov 10 22:25:12 2010] : (10) DM: Hit.
[Wed Nov 10 22:25:19 2010] : (10) DM: ooc done?
[Wed Nov 10 22:25:23 2010] : (11) Donessh: yup
[Wed Nov 10 22:25:26 2010] : (10) DM: Mordecai?
[Wed Nov 10 22:25:28 2010] : (13) Mordecai: Mordecai copies Donessh
[Wed Nov 10 22:25:35 2010] : (13) Mordecai: Ranged Basic Attack - Sling: [1d20(19) + 2] = 21 Damage: [1d6(5) + 0] = 5
[Wed Nov 10 22:25:37 2010] : (13) Mordecai: Memory of a Thousand Lifetimes: (EP; No action; Racial Power). Trigger: I dislike the result of an attack roll, skill check ability check or saving throw. Effect: Add [1d6(1)] = 1 to the triggering roll.
[Wed Nov 10 22:25:56 2010] : (10) DM: Hit
[Wed Nov 10 22:26:07 2010] : (13) Mordecai: Done
[Wed Nov 10 22:26:19 2010] : (10) DM: ooc didn't need the EP
[Wed Nov 10 22:26:43 2010] : (10) DM: Altraminus?
[Wed Nov 10 22:27:08 2010] : (8) Altraminus: Al moves after the goblin, flinging yet another shuriken at it.
[Wed Nov 10 22:27:11 2010] : (8) Altraminus: Sly Flourish (ranged): (AWP)To-hit vs. AC [1d20(5) + 4 + 1 / 2 + 3] = 12 - Hit: [1d6(3) + 4 + 3] = 10 .
[Wed Nov 10 22:27:22 2010] : (8) Altraminus: ooc -2 for range. *sigh*
[Wed Nov 10 22:27:28 2010] : (10) DM: Miss
[Wed Nov 10 22:27:43 2010] : (10) Goblin Warrior: ooc done?
[Wed Nov 10 22:28:33 2010] : (8) Altraminus: Done.
[Wed Nov 10 22:28:36 2010] : (8) Altraminus: ooc sorry
[Wed Nov 10 22:28:42 2010] : (10) Goblin Warrior: The goblin keeps on running
[Wed Nov 10 22:28:47 2010] : (10) DM: Kava?
[Wed Nov 10 22:29:22 2010] : (14) Kava: Kava moves and attacks
[Wed Nov 10 22:29:25 2010] : (14) Kava: Acid Orb vs. Reflex: [1d20(15) + 4] = 19, Damage: [1d6(6) + 8] = 14 HP I hurl a globe of acid at a distant enemy.
[Wed Nov 10 22:29:31 2010] : (14) Kava: Done
[Wed Nov 10 22:29:42 2010] : (14) Kava: ooc Probably the last time she can hit it
[Wed Nov 10 22:30:06 2010] : (10) DM: Kava aims true and the orb kills the fleeing goblin.
[Wed Nov 10 22:30:20 2010] : (11) Donessh: ooc just before it fell off the map, too
[Wed Nov 10 22:31:12 2010] : (14) Kava: ooc I had the damage wrong, should be 1d10, not 1d6 *shrug*
[Wed Nov 10 22:31:29 2010] : (13) Mordecai: ooc ok
[Wed Nov 10 22:31:54 2010] : (11) Donessh: "At last. I feared he would get away from us"
[Wed Nov 10 22:32:05 2010] : (14) Kava: "As did I"
[Wed Nov 10 22:32:19 2010] : (10) DM: ooc 100 XP each. It'll tracked on the wiki so no need to note it down.
[Wed Nov 10 22:32:26 2010] : (14) Kava: Kava moves over to pick up the body
[Wed Nov 10 22:33:22 2010] : (14) Kava: ooc That was a LONG fight, for just a bunch of goblins
[Wed Nov 10 22:33:26 2010] : (11) Donessh: Donessh moves to the other bodies and collects the stolen things
[Wed Nov 10 22:33:44 2010] : (8) Altraminus: "Hmm. Any of those crystals around?
[Wed Nov 10 22:34:05 2010] : (10) DM: The goblins have some coins and other items of value.
[Wed Nov 10 22:34:11 2010] : (10) DM: ooc exact stuff TBD.
[Wed Nov 10 22:34:23 2010] : (13) Mordecai: ooc :-)
[Wed Nov 10 22:34:37 2010] : (13) Mordecai: "Is anyone injured?"
[Wed Nov 10 22:34:42 2010] : (10) DM: They don't have any crystals.
[Wed Nov 10 22:35:03 2010] : (11) Donessh: "I am not, thanks to you"
[Wed Nov 10 22:35:08 2010] : (14) Kava: Kava moves the dead bodies to the carts
[Wed Nov 10 22:35:15 2010] : (14) Kava: "Not wounded"
[Wed Nov 10 22:35:24 2010] : (12) Filica: "what crystals"?
[Wed Nov 10 22:35:27 2010] : (13) Mordecai: "Al, weren't you hit by a javelin?"
[Wed Nov 10 22:35:30 2010] : (12) Filica: "Did I miss something?"
[Wed Nov 10 22:35:48 2010] : (8) Altraminus: "Yes, I was, and it stings a bit! I'm sure I've had worse though."
[Wed Nov 10 22:35:53 2010] : (13) Mordecai: Healing Word: (EP; minor) Special: can be used twice per encounter - Effect: The target can spend a healing surge and regain an additional [1d6(6) + 9] = 15 HP (on top of their surge value)
[Wed Nov 10 22:36:03 2010] : (10) DM: The sacks of stuff they stole clank and clunk as you move them. Looking inside you see that they're full of copper cooking pans and other copper ornaments.
[Wed Nov 10 22:36:06 2010] : (11) Donessh: "The crystals that the jeweler mentioned"
[Wed Nov 10 22:36:13 2010] : (13) Mordecai: ooc will that do (on top of your surge value ;-)
[Wed Nov 10 22:36:22 2010] : (13) Mordecai: 0
[Wed Nov 10 22:36:31 2010] : (12) Filica: "Ah great. What was that you said Al? Something about getting killed for a few pots and pans?"
[Wed Nov 10 22:36:38 2010] : (10) DM: No silver, or gold jewelery or anything of real value.
[Wed Nov 10 22:37:16 2010] : (11) Donessh: "Valuable stuff to a farmer and his family I'm sure"
[Wed Nov 10 22:37:34 2010] : (14) Kava: "Essential to be sure"
[Wed Nov 10 22:37:37 2010] : (8) Altraminus: "Ah well. None of us died, and at least we've got the stuff back."
[Wed Nov 10 22:37:56 2010] : (13) Mordecai: ooc that beacon of hope power really boosts my healing potential
[Wed Nov 10 22:37:59 2010] : (14) Kava: "Better take everything back to town"
[Wed Nov 10 22:38:01 2010] : (12) Filica: "Yes, but pots and pans!"
[Wed Nov 10 22:38:06 2010] : (11) Donessh: ooc just a little!
[Wed Nov 10 22:38:17 2010] : (12) Filica: "Well, to the farm, I don't think we need to be lugging pots and pasn around town"
[Wed Nov 10 22:38:37 2010] : (11) Donessh: "I would imagine most of this would be theirs"
[Wed Nov 10 22:38:43 2010] : (13) Mordecai: "As we've found no gems, perhaps we should try heading in the general direction that they were heading?"
[Wed Nov 10 22:38:46 2010] : (12) Filica: "who knows, we might even get a free meal for them"
[Wed Nov 10 22:38:57 2010] : (13) Mordecai: "These surely are not all of the goblins"
[Wed Nov 10 22:39:12 2010] : (14) Kava: "Of course you are right"
[Wed Nov 10 22:40:41 2010] : (11) Donessh: Lets go
[Wed Nov 10 22:40:44 2010] : (11) Donessh: "Lets go"
[Wed Nov 10 22:40:44 2010] : (8) Altraminus: "Well, yes, but returning the pots and pans will be sensible first. After all, the direction will still be there."
[Wed Nov 10 22:40:50 2010] : (12) Filica: "I would go back to the farm first, bring those bags"
[Wed Nov 10 22:40:58 2010] : (12) Filica: "We're not going to take them along are we?"
[Wed Nov 10 22:41:00 2010] : (13) Mordecai: "Leave the sack of pots somewhere safe, and carry on"
[Wed Nov 10 22:41:10 2010] : (12) Filica: "And we could do with an ale or even a glass of milk"
[Wed Nov 10 22:41:18 2010] : (12) Filica: "Or that"
[Wed Nov 10 22:41:51 2010] : (11) Donessh: ooc what time of day is it?
[Wed Nov 10 22:42:06 2010] : (13) Mordecai: ooc and are we on the road?
[Wed Nov 10 22:42:19 2010] : (13) Mordecai: ooc if we are, then the general direction is a bit moot
[Wed Nov 10 22:42:27 2010] : (12) Filica: ooc lol
[Wed Nov 10 22:42:33 2010] : (14) Kava: ooc LOL
[Wed Nov 10 22:42:47 2010] : (10) DM: ooc you're on the road
[Wed Nov 10 22:43:02 2010] : (10) DM: ooc it would be early afternoon by now.
[Wed Nov 10 22:43:59 2010] : (11) Donessh: ooc how far back to the farm?
[Wed Nov 10 22:44:06 2010] : (14) Kava: ooc BRB
[Wed Nov 10 22:44:17 2010] : (13) Mordecai: "I think returning the pans may be a better idea"
[Wed Nov 10 22:44:19 2010] : (10) DM: ooc no more than 10 minutes or so.
[Wed Nov 10 22:44:35 2010] : (8) Altraminus: ooc I'm fading, guys: can we wrap up soon, please?
[Wed Nov 10 22:44:41 2010] : (10) DM: ooc yes
[Wed Nov 10 22:44:53 2010] : (12) Filica: "Yes!"
[Wed Nov 10 22:45:11 2010] : (12) Filica: Filipa takes a bag and starts walking towards the farm
[Wed Nov 10 22:45:17 2010] : (12) Filica: "Come on!"
[Wed Nov 10 22:45:33 2010] : (11) Donessh: Donessh grabs a bag too
[Wed Nov 10 22:45:50 2010] : (8) Altraminus: Al, too, starts hauling one of the sacks. "One of you lot might have to carry two bags, y'know."
[Wed Nov 10 22:46:13 2010] : (13) Mordecai: Mordecai grabs a bag
[Wed Nov 10 22:46:17 2010] : (11) Donessh: Donessh grabs a second
[Wed Nov 10 22:46:18 2010] : (10) DM: You return to the farm where the grateful farmer Huws explains how is wife will be pleased. They pans were an heirloom from her grandmother who used to be a cook for a fancy lord (apparently).
[Wed Nov 10 22:46:45 2010] : (11) Donessh: ooc ooooh, fancy
[Wed Nov 10 22:46:54 2010] : (10) DM: He gives you a small bag of coin along with the thanks and a mug of refreshing ale for everyone.
[Wed Nov 10 22:47:01 2010] : (10) DM: GAME END.