Contents / PnP Stuff / Logs /

[Wed Aug 18 19:34:59 2010] : (23) Zedd: GAME START
[Wed Aug 18 19:35:50 2010] : (22) Gwydion: "So, we're going to have to follow them into here? This place is not very inviting."
[Wed Aug 18 19:35:52 2010] : (23) Zedd: "Is there a part with can remove from the door that will prevent it closing? A part we can later replace when we need to reseal the city."
[Wed Aug 18 19:36:16 2010] : (22) Gwydion: Knowledge Engineering: [1d20(14) + 2 + 2 + 1 + 3] = 22
[Wed Aug 18 19:36:36 2010] : (22) Gwydion: Gwydion studies the doors
[Wed Aug 18 19:36:49 2010] : (24) Keryn: Knowledge Engineering: [1d20(14) + 2 + 1 + 3] = 20
[Wed Aug 18 19:36:50 2010] : (25) Dorcas: "This place is supposed to be very dangerous; better watch out for traps"
[Wed Aug 18 19:36:56 2010] : (24) Keryn: Keryn helps
[Wed Aug 18 19:37:36 2010] : (21) DM: The door mechanism, though visible, is complex and confusing: it seems that some parts are magical rather than mechanical, and disabling it is not likely to be manageable within hours - maybe not within days.
[Wed Aug 18 19:38:03 2010] : (21) DM: Perception checks, please
[Wed Aug 18 19:38:12 2010] : (23) Zedd: Perception: [1d20(10) + 6] = 16
[Wed Aug 18 19:38:13 2010] : (25) Dorcas: Perception: [1d20(18) + 10] = 28
[Wed Aug 18 19:38:21 2010] : (24) Keryn: Perception: [1d20(2) + 11] = 13
[Wed Aug 18 19:38:34 2010] : (25) Dorcas: ooc BRB
[Wed Aug 18 19:38:36 2010] : (22) Gwydion: Perception: [1d20(2) + 1 + 4 + 3] = 10
[Wed Aug 18 19:38:40 2010] : (25) Dorcas: Good night and sweet dreams
[Wed Aug 18 19:39:14 2010] : (26) Dorcas (enter): 19:39
[Wed Aug 18 19:39:19 2010] : (21) DM: Booting '(25) Dorcas' from server...
[Wed Aug 18 19:39:21 2010] : (25) Dorcas (exit): 19:39
[Wed Aug 18 19:40:07 2010] : (21) DM: Dorcas notices that the magical parts of the door have the same air of darkness and unease as the wildlife on this island.
[Wed Aug 18 19:40:26 2010] : (26) Dorcas: Dorcas shares her findings
[Wed Aug 18 19:40:50 2010] : (26) Dorcas: "Can we hurry it up so we can leave?"
[Wed Aug 18 19:40:50 2010] : (22) Gwydion: "OK, magical doors too!"
[Wed Aug 18 19:41:32 2010] : (21) DM: The tunnel behind the great doors leads down into the hill; it's faintly lit by patches of phosphorescent growth on the walls.
[Wed Aug 18 19:42:07 2010] : (26) Dorcas: Dorcas proceeds cautiously and silently
[Wed Aug 18 19:42:13 2010] : (26) Dorcas: Stealth: [1d20(19) + 7] = 26
[Wed Aug 18 19:42:22 2010] : (23) Zedd: "I'd rather not enter without knowing that we can get out again and can't be trapped. But I guess we have no other option."
[Wed Aug 18 19:42:40 2010] : (21) DM: The tunnel is long, twisting and silent - it seems that you are the only people around.
[Wed Aug 18 19:42:42 2010] : (22) Gwydion: ooc do you have the description we got last time handy DM??
[Wed Aug 18 19:42:52 2010] : (21) DM: ooc description of which bit?
[Wed Aug 18 19:43:10 2010] : (22) Gwydion: ooc of the city of golden death probably ;-)
[Wed Aug 18 19:44:00 2010] : (22) Gwydion: ooc Never mind... I have it
[Wed Aug 18 19:44:23 2010] : (21) DM: ooc I was just about ready to paste it in :)
[Wed Aug 18 19:44:36 2010] : (24) Keryn: ooc paste it anyway
[Wed Aug 18 19:44:41 2010] : (21) DM: Gwydion knows that this is Xin-Grafar, once the great city of Kestrillon.
[Wed Aug 18 19:44:42 2010] : (26) Dorcas: ooc Of course :)
[Wed Aug 18 19:44:48 2010] : (22) Gwydion: Gwydion describes the city from memory [Wed Aug 18 19:44:48 2010] : (21) DM: Kestrillon was conquered by the Wizard-King Tar-Baphon, who renamed it Xin-Grafar - a mocking homage to the citadel that once guarded the city.
[Wed Aug 18 19:44:56 2010] : (21) DM: ooc :-p
[Wed Aug 18 19:45:14 2010] : ** That's the Tab key, Dave
[Wed Aug 18 19:45:34 2010] : (24) Keryn: "So the whole city is underground?"
[Wed Aug 18 19:46:54 2010] : (22) Gwydion: "It seems so"
[Wed Aug 18 19:47:27 2010] : (22) Gwydion: "As keen as I am on gold, I'm not particularly keen on being caught in it when molten"
[Wed Aug 18 19:47:40 2010] : (26) Dorcas: "I would almost wish I was a dwarf right now"
[Wed Aug 18 19:47:47 2010] : (24) Keryn: "No, that sounds unhealthy"
[Wed Aug 18 19:48:06 2010] : (23) Zedd: "Let's just track these priests and get out of here."
[Wed Aug 18 19:48:12 2010] : (22) Gwydion: "I guess we need to hustle to the inner parts of the city"
[Wed Aug 18 19:48:13 2010] : (21) DM: ooc Dorcas takes a 5xp penalty for Not Being A Real Elf :-p
[Wed Aug 18 19:48:29 2010] : (22) Gwydion: "As Zedd said, let's go"
[Wed Aug 18 19:48:41 2010] : (26) Dorcas: ooc I said ALMOST :P
[Wed Aug 18 19:48:42 2010] : (21) DM: The tunnel continues, your conversation sometimes echoing louder than it seems it should, other times strangely muted by the rocks.
[Wed Aug 18 19:50:00 2010] : (21) DM: The long, sloped tunnel leading down to the city suddenly opens into a large rectangular room. The floor here is sand and shows signs of recent foot traffic.
[Wed Aug 18 19:50:11 2010] : (21) DM: The walls are all painted in enormous murals that depict a city in its prime.
[Wed Aug 18 19:50:25 2010] : (26) Dorcas: Dorcas follows the tracks
[Wed Aug 18 19:50:45 2010] : (26) Dorcas: Survival: [1d20(10) + 10] = 20
[Wed Aug 18 19:50:52 2010] : (26) Dorcas: Stealth: [1d20(8) + 7] = 15
[Wed Aug 18 19:51:09 2010] : (23) Zedd: Zedd assists.
[Wed Aug 18 19:51:12 2010] : (23) Zedd: Stealth: [1d20(2) + 11] = 13
[Wed Aug 18 19:51:18 2010] : (23) Zedd: Survival: [1d20(10) + 6] = 16
[Wed Aug 18 19:51:35 2010] : (24) Keryn: Keryn lets his wolf sniff around
[Wed Aug 18 19:52:01 2010] : (24) Keryn: Survival: [1d20(7) + 12] = 19
[Wed Aug 18 19:52:18 2010] : (21) DM: The tracks pass straight through the room, no-one looking at any of the murals.
[Wed Aug 18 19:53:00 2010] : (21) DM: (Map is a very rough sketch of the room)
[Wed Aug 18 19:53:27 2010] : (22) Gwydion: Gwydion spends a little time looking
[Wed Aug 18 19:53:33 2010] : (21) DM: The south wall shows hundreds of men and women in a marketplace, trading everything from fruit and livestock to construction materials such as brick and wood.
[Wed Aug 18 19:53:42 2010] : (21) DM: The north wall depicts row upon row of unarmed, uniformed men standing large in the foreground and growing smaller as their ranks disappear over the horizon toward the far right of the painting—a horizon over which an enormous golden sun rises.
[Wed Aug 18 19:53:44 2010] : (21) DM: The east wall is a huge map that portrays a city constructed of three concentric circles and divided by canals of pure, crystal-clear water that flows from the city’s innermost ring. Below this map someone has scrawled numerous notes and mathematical calculations in charcoal.
[Wed Aug 18 19:53:50 2010] : (21) DM: Finally, the west wall depicts a leader of some sort, crowned by a golden sun and speaking before a huge crowd of people wearing white shawls and golden togas.
[Wed Aug 18 19:54:06 2010] : (22) Gwydion: Gwydion takes notes for his tales
[Wed Aug 18 19:54:54 2010] : (23) Zedd: "I wonder what these notes mean?"
[Wed Aug 18 19:54:55 2010] : (22) Gwydion: "No wonder this lot of fools lost"
[Wed Aug 18 19:55:10 2010] : (21) DM: The notes beneath the map are scrawled in Common, and seem at first to be gibberish, with several phrases referring to the “Jewel of Everlasting Gold” and multiple descriptions of fire, floods, and molten gold.
[Wed Aug 18 19:55:26 2010] : (22) Gwydion: Gwydion pays attention to the scrawls
[Wed Aug 18 19:55:41 2010] : (21) DM: Knowledge: Engineering or an Intelligence check to get useful information from the scribblings.
[Wed Aug 18 19:55:46 2010] : (22) Gwydion: Knowledge Engineering: [1d20(5) + 2 + 2 + 1 + 3] = 13
[Wed Aug 18 19:55:50 2010] : (23) Zedd: Intelligence: [1d20(1) + -1] = 0
[Wed Aug 18 19:55:52 2010] : (24) Keryn: Knowledge Engineering: [1d20(18) + 2 + 1 + 3] = 24
[Wed Aug 18 19:56:24 2010] : (23) Zedd: ooc :( I prefer playing clever characters. Oh well.
[Wed Aug 18 19:56:28 2010] : (26) Dorcas: ooc Great picture
[Wed Aug 18 19:56:40 2010] : (26) Dorcas: Intelligence: [1d20(2) + 5] = 7
[Wed Aug 18 19:57:07 2010] : (21) DM: Keryn works out the meaning, while everyone else scratches their heads.
[Wed Aug 18 19:57:13 2010] : (21) DM: The mathematical calculations are adding up three things: the volume of gold it would take to flood the entire city, the amount of time it takes for the event to occur, and how often it occurs.
[Wed Aug 18 19:57:21 2010] : (21) DM: Careful study of the map and notes reveals that 72 hours after the gates are opened, the jewel of everlasting gold will flood the city with molten gold to a height of 40 feet throughout the entire first two rings of the city. It also reveals thatthe molten flood takes a full 24 hours to drain, and notes scrawled beneath the calculations mention the jewel’s inability to stop the flood once it has commenced.
[Wed Aug 18 19:58:12 2010] : (21) DM: ooc: If you all look in your inboxes, you'll find a picture of the map. Some parts of it have been damaged over time; the city's been abandoned for many years, after all.
[Wed Aug 18 19:59:10 2010] : (24) Keryn: ooc are we in the box room at the very bottom of that map?
[Wed Aug 18 19:59:40 2010] : (21) DM: ooc yes
[Wed Aug 18 20:00:15 2010] : (22) Gwydion: "OK, so how long have the cultists been here?"
[Wed Aug 18 20:00:35 2010] : (26) Dorcas: "So if I understand you correctly, we have 72 hours since the others opened the gates before being encased in molten gold?"
[Wed Aug 18 20:01:09 2010] : (23) Zedd: Zedd goes down the corridor to see how high the gold is now.
[Wed Aug 18 20:01:12 2010] : (23) Zedd: Stealth: [1d20(8) + 11] = 19
[Wed Aug 18 20:01:14 2010] : (24) Keryn: "No idea"
[Wed Aug 18 20:01:17 2010] : (22) Gwydion: "And to be honest, I'm not certain that with such a volume of molten gold, it will be of any benefit to be in the centre circle."
[Wed Aug 18 20:01:31 2010] : (22) Gwydion: "The temperature will still probably kill us"
[Wed Aug 18 20:01:53 2010] : (24) Keryn: ooc the centre circle is the very, very small one?
[Wed Aug 18 20:02:01 2010] : (21) DM: Your best guess is that the cultists left their campsite by the doors about 12 hours before you got there. It's taken 1 hour to get down the tunnel.
[Wed Aug 18 20:02:16 2010] : (21) DM: ooc Yes
[Wed Aug 18 20:02:30 2010] : (22) Gwydion: "Let us not tarry then!"
[Wed Aug 18 20:02:37 2010] : (24) Keryn: ooc thats not a lot of space to leave un-moltened
[Wed Aug 18 20:03:30 2010] : (21) DM: Zedd finds that the tunnel to the north opens out rapidly, reaching a bridge over a wide canal.
[Wed Aug 18 20:03:45 2010] : (26) Dorcas: "Maybe we're lucky, maybe there's not enough gold left. But let's not run the risk and hurry this up"
[Wed Aug 18 20:03:47 2010] : (21) DM: The canal glows brightly, and the heat is palpable even from here.
[Wed Aug 18 20:03:56 2010] : (23) Zedd: How deep does it look?
[Wed Aug 18 20:04:09 2010] : (24) Keryn: ooc So is the gap in the wall on the far side of the city?
[Wed Aug 18 20:06:29 2010] : (27) DM (enter): 20:06
[Wed Aug 18 20:06:45 2010] : (27) DM: Booting '(21) DM' from server...
[Wed Aug 18 20:06:46 2010] : (21) DM (exit): 20:06
[Wed Aug 18 20:06:52 2010] : (27) DM: ooc sorry about that!
[Wed Aug 18 20:06:55 2010] : (27) DM: Zedd takes 1 point of non-lethal damage from the heat. He can see only the side walls of the canal, not the gold: and there's at least 30ft of wall visible. The canal's about 50ft wide.
[Wed Aug 18 20:07:48 2010] : (27) DM: ooc Keryn, you're correct: the entrance to the second ring is on the north edge, and the entrance to the third ring is on the south again
[Wed Aug 18 20:08:44 2010] : (23) Zedd: Zedd returns to the others in the room.
[Wed Aug 18 20:08:48 2010] : (24) Keryn: "ok, there seems to be a path running around the middle of the first ring that we can follow to the north of the city"
[Wed Aug 18 20:09:11 2010] : (23) Zedd: "I'm not sure how we can proceed, the bridge over the canal is white-hot already."
[Wed Aug 18 20:09:33 2010] : (24) Keryn: "Then we head south through the wall and follow another path around to the gap in the second wall"
[Wed Aug 18 20:09:42 2010] : (27) DM: ooc that was a typo: it's the canal that's glowing hot, not the bridge
[Wed Aug 18 20:09:53 2010] : (22) Gwydion: "I guess we just run over it?"
[Wed Aug 18 20:10:15 2010] : (23) Zedd: ooc rewind...
[Wed Aug 18 20:10:22 2010] : (26) Dorcas: "I guess we run, period. The less time spent in this city the better"
[Wed Aug 18 20:10:25 2010] : (22) Gwydion: "Do you have any spells to protect from heat Keryn?"
[Wed Aug 18 20:10:38 2010] : (23) Zedd: "We'll need to be quick crossing the canal of gold, it's white-hot."
[Wed Aug 18 20:11:08 2010] : (24) Keryn: "I do, but I have not prepared them today"
[Wed Aug 18 20:11:52 2010] : (27) DM: ooc could someone set up the map for me, please?
[Wed Aug 18 20:11:58 2010] : (23) Zedd: "The city beyond the bridge if ruined and burnt to cinders and covered in gold."
[Wed Aug 18 20:12:07 2010] : Attempting to assign the role of GM to (23) Zedd...
[Wed Aug 18 20:12:29 2010] : (27) DM: ooc ta
[Wed Aug 18 20:12:32 2010] : (22) Gwydion: ooc no 0 level 1 point protection spells?
[Wed Aug 18 20:12:50 2010] : (27) DM: ooc bother it, Zedd, I think I've been confusing.
[Wed Aug 18 20:13:08 2010] : Attempting to assign the role of PLAYER to (23) Zedd...
[Wed Aug 18 20:13:16 2010] : (27) DM: The city is ruined and covered in gold. The bridge is fine, sound, and NOT gold-covered.
[Wed Aug 18 20:13:20 2010] : (24) Keryn: ooc nope
[Wed Aug 18 20:13:57 2010] : (24) Keryn: ooc I thought the gold wasn't to be unleashed for another ~59 hours
[Wed Aug 18 20:14:12 2010] : (22) Gwydion: ooc is the gold on the ciry cold??
[Wed Aug 18 20:14:21 2010] : (22) Gwydion: ooc city
[Wed Aug 18 20:14:28 2010] : (27) DM: ooc yes, it's cold: it looks like the city is made of gold.
[Wed Aug 18 20:14:33 2010] : (26) Dorcas: ooc I think it's old gold
[Wed Aug 18 20:14:45 2010] : (26) Dorcas: ooc Or even: old, cold gold
[Wed Aug 18 20:15:28 2010] : (24) Keryn: ooc ah ok, so there is a permanent canal of molten gold that get overfilled and foods the city?
[Wed Aug 18 20:15:42 2010] : (26) Dorcas: ooc floods, even
[Wed Aug 18 20:16:08 2010] : (22) Gwydion: "Let's just get over the hot bit and hustle to the next section of the city"
[Wed Aug 18 20:16:16 2010] : (27) DM: OK, map may help.
[Wed Aug 18 20:16:30 2010] : (26) Dorcas: "Yes, let's"
[Wed Aug 18 20:16:32 2010] : (27) DM: The yellow bits are the bits that are covered in gold; the red lines are the edges of the canal.
[Wed Aug 18 20:16:45 2010] : (26) Dorcas: Dorcas proceeds to the bridge
[Wed Aug 18 20:16:59 2010] : (27) DM: As you approach the canal, you notice two things: one, it's very hot. 2: there's a large golden statue in the middle of the bridge.
[Wed Aug 18 20:17:59 2010] : (27) DM: ooc I can't seem to move Dorcas' mini. That's odd.
[Wed Aug 18 20:18:12 2010] : (26) Dorcas: ooc Neither can I
[Wed Aug 18 20:18:47 2010] : (27) DM: As Dorcas approaches the bridge, the statue starts to move. Initiative, please!
[Wed Aug 18 20:18:54 2010] : (26) Dorcas: Initiative: [1d20(8) + 3] = 11
[Wed Aug 18 20:19:08 2010] : (24) Keryn: Initiative: [1d20(5) + 3 + 0] = 8
[Wed Aug 18 20:19:25 2010] : (23) Zedd: ooc seems to be an interesting map related bug.
[Wed Aug 18 20:20:00 2010] : (23) Zedd: Initiative: [1d20(14) + 4] = 18
[Wed Aug 18 20:20:08 2010] : (22) Gwydion: Initiative: [1d20(16) + 2 + 4] = 22
[Wed Aug 18 20:20:27 2010] : (27) DM: OK, Gwydion gets to act first.
[Wed Aug 18 20:20:43 2010] : (22) Gwydion: Inspire Courage: Gwydion begins an inspirational oration... +1 competence bonus to attack and damage; +1 morale bonus on saving throws against charm and fear effects until Gwydion stops singing.
[Wed Aug 18 20:20:49 2010] : (26) Dorcas: Initiative: [1d20(16) + 3] = 19
[Wed Aug 18 20:20:58 2010] : (26) Dorcas: ooc oops
[Wed Aug 18 20:21:02 2010] : (22) Gwydion: Done
[Wed Aug 18 20:21:18 2010] : (22) Gwydion: Draw my sword as I move
[Wed Aug 18 20:21:22 2010] : (27) DM: Gwydion takes 1 non-lethal damage from the intense heat near the canal. Zedd?
[Wed Aug 18 20:21:42 2010] : (23) Zedd: Does the statue look threatening?
[Wed Aug 18 20:22:13 2010] : (27) DM: Yes, it's lumbering towards you with its fists raised
[Wed Aug 18 20:22:43 2010] : (24) Keryn: ooc that sounds pretty threatening to me
[Wed Aug 18 20:22:47 2010] : (23) Zedd: Zedd advances and throws a javelin.
[Wed Aug 18 20:22:56 2010] : (23) Zedd: Javelin: [1d20(3) + 9] = 12; Damage: [1d6(2) + 4] = 6
[Wed Aug 18 20:23:14 2010] : (23) Zedd: Zedd then draws his rapier.
[Wed Aug 18 20:23:14 2010] : (27) DM: It's also noticeable that the heat from the statue is such that the air shimmers around it.
[Wed Aug 18 20:23:22 2010] : (23) Zedd: Done
[Wed Aug 18 20:23:41 2010] : (27) DM: Zedd's javelin sails past harmlessly.
[Wed Aug 18 20:24:43 2010] : (27) DM: The statue runs heavily past Gwydion, seemingly intent on Dorcas. Gwydion gets an AoO.
[Wed Aug 18 20:25:25 2010] : (27) DM: (and then it's Dorcas next)
[Wed Aug 18 20:26:08 2010] : (22) Gwydion: Longsword + 1: [1d20(19) + 9] = 28 Damage: [1d8(5) + 4] = 9 HP.
Critical threat: [1d20(10) + 9] = 19, Damage: [2d8(3,7) + 8] = 18 HP

[Wed Aug 18 20:27:28 2010] : (27) DM: Gwydion's sword takes a deep slice out of the construct, which begins to leak golden oil.
[Wed Aug 18 20:27:31 2010] : (27) DM: Dorcas?
[Wed Aug 18 20:27:33 2010] : (26) Dorcas: ooc Nice :)
[Wed Aug 18 20:27:53 2010] : (26) Dorcas: Dorcas aims an arrow at the statue
[Wed Aug 18 20:28:01 2010] : (26) Dorcas: MW Longbow: [1d20(15) + 10] = 25, Damage: [1d8(3) + 1] = 4 HP
[Wed Aug 18 20:28:09 2010] : (26) Dorcas: Done
[Wed Aug 18 20:28:19 2010] : (24) Keryn: ooc with the heat around here I'm hoping its not as flammable as oil
[Wed Aug 18 20:28:25 2010] : (26) Dorcas: ooc Such a great hit and then only 4 damage?
[Wed Aug 18 20:29:00 2010] : (27) DM: The thick plating of the statue turns aside the arrow, leaving it barely scratched. Dorcas and Zedd both take 1 point of non-lethal damage, btw.
[Wed Aug 18 20:29:02 2010] : (27) DM: Keryn?
[Wed Aug 18 20:29:39 2010] : (22) Gwydion: "Kery, do you think your water spell would cool it?"
[Wed Aug 18 20:30:28 2010] : (24) Keryn: "Again, I've not prepared it"
[Wed Aug 18 20:30:54 2010] : (22) Gwydion: ooc I forget that you have to pick your spells!
[Wed Aug 18 20:31:00 2010] : (24) Keryn: ooc :(
[Wed Aug 18 20:31:14 2010] : (24) Keryn: ooc can't beleive a 25 wasn't a hit!
[Wed Aug 18 20:31:28 2010] : (27) DM: ooc 25 was a hit
[Wed Aug 18 20:31:49 2010] : (24) Keryn: ooc ah ok
[Wed Aug 18 20:31:53 2010] : (26) Dorcas: ooc The damage was just minimal
[Wed Aug 18 20:32:26 2010] : (24) Keryn: Summon Natures Ally 2 - Begin: Level 2 - Keryn begins to Summon something
[Wed Aug 18 20:32:43 2010] : (24) Keryn: Keryn sends the wolf in to the fray
[Wed Aug 18 20:33:04 2010] : (24) Keryn: Bite: [1d20(11) + 7] = 18, Damage: [1d8(5) + 1] = 6
[Wed Aug 18 20:33:08 2010] : (27) DM: Keryn and Wolfie take 1 non-lethal damage each, from the heat.
[Wed Aug 18 20:33:17 2010] : (27) DM: The wolf doesn't manage a bite.
[Wed Aug 18 20:33:28 2010] : (27) DM: Gwydion's turn.
[Wed Aug 18 20:34:17 2010] : (22) Gwydion: Gwydion attacks
[Wed Aug 18 20:34:20 2010] : (22) Gwydion: Longsword + 1: [1d20(10) + 9] = 19 Damage: [1d8(6) + 4] = 10 HP.
[Wed Aug 18 20:34:28 2010] : (22) Gwydion: 5 ft stsp
[Wed Aug 18 20:34:34 2010] : (22) Gwydion: Done
[Wed Aug 18 20:34:35 2010] : (24) Keryn: ooc +flanking?
[Wed Aug 18 20:34:58 2010] : (27) DM: ooc oh yes, wolf hits. CMB check, please
[Wed Aug 18 20:35:10 2010] : (27) DM: (and wolf takes [1d6(6)] = 6 damage from the intense heat)
[Wed Aug 18 20:35:28 2010] : (26) Dorcas: ooc Ouch, the poor animal
[Wed Aug 18 20:35:29 2010] : (22) Gwydion: ooc flank included in my attack already :-(
[Wed Aug 18 20:35:30 2010] : (24) Keryn: ooc wolf attack included flanking. was asking about Gwydions
[Wed Aug 18 20:35:37 2010] : (24) Keryn: ooc ah ok
[Wed Aug 18 20:35:51 2010] : (22) Gwydion: ooc I hadn't unset it !
[Wed Aug 18 20:35:55 2010] : (27) DM: ooc OK, right.
[Wed Aug 18 20:35:59 2010] : (24) Keryn: ooc lol
[Wed Aug 18 20:36:10 2010] : (27) DM: Wolf doesn't take 6 damage, Gwydion hits.
[Wed Aug 18 20:36:13 2010] : (27) DM: Zedd?
[Wed Aug 18 20:36:33 2010] : (23) Zedd: Zedd moves behind the statue and stabs.
[Wed Aug 18 20:36:40 2010] : (23) Zedd: Rapier +1: [1d20(11) + 12] = 23; Damage: [1d6(1) + 5] = 6
[Wed Aug 18 20:36:43 2010] : (23) Zedd: Done
[Wed Aug 18 20:37:37 2010] : (27) DM: Zedd and Gwydion take 1 more non-lethal damage; Zedd, Gwydion and Wolfie get AoOs.
[Wed Aug 18 20:37:43 2010] : (23) Zedd: Rapier +1: [1d20(2) + 12] = 14; Damage: [1d6(4) + 5] = 9
[Wed Aug 18 20:37:44 2010] : (24) Keryn: Bite: [1d20(1) + 7] = 8, Damage: [1d8(2) + 1] = 3
[Wed Aug 18 20:37:57 2010] : (22) Gwydion: Longsword + 1: [1d20(2) + 7] = 9 Damage: [1d8(2) + 4] = 6 HP.
[Wed Aug 18 20:38:28 2010] : (27) DM: The statue swings a heavy fist at Dorcas: [1d20(10) + 12] = 22, [1d8(7) + 4 + 1d6(6)] = 17
[Wed Aug 18 20:38:39 2010] : (27) DM: 17 damage; Dorcas is up.
[Wed Aug 18 20:38:41 2010] : (22) Gwydion: ooc ouch!
[Wed Aug 18 20:38:47 2010] : (26) Dorcas: HP Status: 21 out of 22
[Wed Aug 18 20:38:59 2010] : (27) DM: Dorcas takes 1 non-lethal damage from the heat.
[Wed Aug 18 20:38:59 2010] : (26) Dorcas: ooc Sorry
[Wed Aug 18 20:39:53 2010] : (26) Dorcas: Dorcas is as white as a sheet and seems to have trouble to stay on her feet
[Wed Aug 18 20:40:26 2010] : (26) Dorcas: Dorcas stumbles back and takes a potion
[Wed Aug 18 20:40:33 2010] : (26) Dorcas: Dorcas uses a Cure Light Wounds potion to gain [1d8(3) + 1] = 4 HP
[Wed Aug 18 20:40:51 2010] : (26) Dorcas: Done
[Wed Aug 18 20:41:09 2010] : (27) DM: OK. Keryn (and the wolves) take 1 non-lethal damage each, and get to act.
[Wed Aug 18 20:41:29 2010] : (24) Keryn: Bite: [1d20(14) + 7] = 21, Damage: [1d8(3) + 1] = 4
[Wed Aug 18 20:41:51 2010] : (26) Dorcas: "That thing seems intent on killing me and it may succeed if it can hit me again"
[Wed Aug 18 20:42:00 2010] : (27) DM: CMB check, and [1d6(1)] = 1 damage from the heat of the thing.
[Wed Aug 18 20:42:04 2010] : (24) Keryn: Combat Manoeuvre: [1d20(3) + 0 + 3 + 2 + 0] = 8 vs CMD
[Wed Aug 18 20:42:11 2010] : (24) Keryn: Summon Natures Ally 2 - End: Level 2 - Keryn completes his Summon spell
[Wed Aug 18 20:42:21 2010] : (27) DM: Though the wolf tugs hard, the statue stays upright.
[Wed Aug 18 20:42:36 2010] : (24) Keryn: ooc Giant Ant
[Wed Aug 18 20:42:59 2010] : (24) Keryn: ooc giant spider
[Wed Aug 18 20:43:09 2010] : (24) Keryn: Bite: Summoned Wolf: [1d20(13) + 4] = 17; Damage: [1d6(1) + 2] = 3 HP and poison (DC 14 Fort)
[Wed Aug 18 20:43:22 2010] : (24) Keryn: ooc flank not included
[Wed Aug 18 20:44:01 2010] : (24) Keryn: Keryn takes a step back and uses the wand on Dorcas
[Wed Aug 18 20:44:03 2010] : (27) DM: Theough the spider-wolf hits, its fangs don't penetrate the thick plating.
[Wed Aug 18 20:44:05 2010] : (24) Keryn: Cure Light Wounds wand: [1d8(1) + 1] = 2
[Wed Aug 18 20:44:41 2010] : (24) Keryn: ooc spider-wolf - I'd like to see that
[Wed Aug 18 20:44:45 2010] : (27) DM: Gwydion takes 1 non-lethal damage from the heat, and gets to act.
[Wed Aug 18 20:44:48 2010] : (26) Dorcas: ooc LOL
[Wed Aug 18 20:45:12 2010] : (26) Dorcas: Dorcas still looks very badly wounded
[Wed Aug 18 20:45:37 2010] : (22) Gwydion: Gwydion steps in ad attacks again
[Wed Aug 18 20:45:41 2010] : (22) Gwydion: Longsword + 1: [1d20(6) + 7] = 13 Damage: [1d8(6) + 4] = 10 HP.
[Wed Aug 18 20:45:46 2010] : (22) Gwydion: Done
[Wed Aug 18 20:46:00 2010] : (27) DM: Zedd? (and 1 non-lethal)
[Wed Aug 18 20:46:06 2010] : (23) Zedd: Zedd moves to attack again.
[Wed Aug 18 20:46:12 2010] : (23) Zedd: Rapier +1 (main hand): [1d20(15) + 8] = 23; Damage: [1d6(2) + 5] = 7
[Wed Aug 18 20:46:19 2010] : (23) Zedd: Done
[Wed Aug 18 20:46:58 2010] : (27) DM: Zedd manages to puncture the thick armour.
[Wed Aug 18 20:47:23 2010] : (27) DM: The statue hammers at the spider that appeared between it and its prey.
[Wed Aug 18 20:47:44 2010] : (27) DM: [1d20(9) + 12] = 21 [1d8(3) + 4 + 1d6(4)] = 11 [1d20(1) + 12] = 13 [1d8(7) + 4 + 1d6(4)] = 15
[Wed Aug 18 20:47:51 2010] : (27) DM: 11 damage.
[Wed Aug 18 20:48:02 2010] : (27) DM: Dorcas takes 1 non-lethal damage, and it's your turn.
[Wed Aug 18 20:48:38 2010] : (26) Dorcas: Dorcas shoots again, before retreating behind Keryn
[Wed Aug 18 20:48:54 2010] : (26) Dorcas: MW Longbow: [1d20(17) + 11] = 28, Damage: [1d8(7) + 2] = 9 HP
[Wed Aug 18 20:49:01 2010] : (26) Dorcas: Done
[Wed Aug 18 20:49:57 2010] : (27) DM: That's a sound hit, and the arrow leaves a hole in the armour before burning up.
[Wed Aug 18 20:50:18 2010] : (27) DM: Keryn and the animals take one non-lethal each, and it's their collective turn.
[Wed Aug 18 20:50:36 2010] : (24) Keryn: Bite: [1d20(12) + 7] = 19, Damage: [1d8(2) + 1] = 3
[Wed Aug 18 20:50:46 2010] : (24) Keryn: Bite: Summoned Wolf: [1d20(19) + 4] = 23; Damage: [1d6(2) + 2] = 4 HP and poison (DC 14 Fort)
[Wed Aug 18 20:50:57 2010] : (24) Keryn: ooc second was the spider
[Wed Aug 18 20:51:07 2010] : (27) DM: OK, trip check for the wolf please
[Wed Aug 18 20:51:13 2010] : (24) Keryn: Combat Manoeuvre: [1d20(13) + 0 + 3 + 2 + 0] = 18 vs CMD
[Wed Aug 18 20:51:19 2010] : (27) DM: Wolf takes [1d6(3)] = 3 damage, Spider takes [1d6(1)] = 1
[Wed Aug 18 20:51:47 2010] : (27) DM: The statue wobbles a little, but shakes the wolf off its leg.
[Wed Aug 18 20:52:35 2010] : (24) Keryn: Keryn uses the wand on Dorcas again
[Wed Aug 18 20:52:37 2010] : (24) Keryn: Cure Light Wounds wand: [1d8(5) + 1] = 6
[Wed Aug 18 20:52:50 2010] : (24) Keryn: Done
[Wed Aug 18 20:53:15 2010] : (27) DM: OK, Gwydion takes 1 non-lethal and gets to act.
[Wed Aug 18 20:53:17 2010] : (26) Dorcas: "Thanks"
[Wed Aug 18 20:53:26 2010] : (22) Gwydion: Gwydion steps nack then casts a spell
[Wed Aug 18 20:53:30 2010] : (22) Gwydion: Grease: Level 1 - Covers a 10 foot square within 35 feet with grease for 4 rounds. DC 16 reflex save for all within the area, or fall prone.
[Wed Aug 18 20:53:48 2010] : (22) Gwydion: on the 10 foot the statue is in
[Wed Aug 18 20:53:54 2010] : (22) Gwydion: Done
[Wed Aug 18 20:54:03 2010] : (27) DM: [1d20(8) + 1] = 9
[Wed Aug 18 20:54:10 2010] : (27) DM: The statue slips and falls.
[Wed Aug 18 20:54:32 2010] : (27) DM: Zedd takes 1 non-lethal damage from heat, and gets to go stabbity (or whatever
[Wed Aug 18 20:55:18 2010] : (26) Dorcas: ooc stabbity? (I thought Henry was a stickler for correct English)
[Wed Aug 18 20:55:44 2010] : (27) DM: ooc only when it actually counts :-)
[Wed Aug 18 20:55:47 2010] : (23) Zedd: Zedd gets all stabbity and bashy
[Wed Aug 18 20:55:49 2010] : (24) Keryn: ooc Correct English is whatever the DM says it is :P
[Wed Aug 18 20:55:53 2010] : (23) Zedd: Rapier +1 (main hand): [1d20(16) + 10] = 26; Damage: [1d6(4) + 5] = 9
[Wed Aug 18 20:55:54 2010] : (23) Zedd: Shield of Bashing +1 (off hand): [1d20(17) + 10] = 27; Damage: [1d8(6) + 3] = 9
[Wed Aug 18 20:55:56 2010] : (23) Zedd: Done
[Wed Aug 18 20:57:11 2010] : (27) DM: Both shield and rapier connect, hammering into the statue as it slips in the grease.
[Wed Aug 18 20:57:32 2010] : (27) DM: It attempts to get back to its feet; AoO from Zedd, Wolf and Spider, please.
[Wed Aug 18 20:57:38 2010] : (24) Keryn: Bite: Summoned Spider: [1d20(6) + 4] = 10; Damage: [1d6(5) + 2] = 7 HP and poison (DC 14 Fort)
[Wed Aug 18 20:57:40 2010] : (23) Zedd: Rapier +1: [1d20(11) + 12] = 23; Damage: [1d6(3) + 5] = 8
[Wed Aug 18 20:57:41 2010] : (24) Keryn: Bite: [1d20(16) + 7] = 23, Damage: [1d8(4) + 1] = 5
[Wed Aug 18 20:57:47 2010] : (27) DM: Reflex: [1d20(4) + 1] = 5
[Wed Aug 18 20:57:56 2010] : (22) Gwydion: ooc woot!
[Wed Aug 18 20:58:04 2010] : (26) Dorcas: ooc :-D
[Wed Aug 18 20:58:09 2010] : (23) Zedd: "Good call with that spell Keryn!"
[Wed Aug 18 20:58:15 2010] : (27) DM: The combined effect of the attacks is enough to keep it down, but the wolf is burned by the heat for [1d6(6)] = 6
[Wed Aug 18 20:58:19 2010] : (27) DM: Dorcas?
[Wed Aug 18 20:58:22 2010] : (26) Dorcas: "It really helps"
[Wed Aug 18 20:58:24 2010] : (27) DM: (and 1 non-lethal)
[Wed Aug 18 20:58:26 2010] : (22) Gwydion: "Umm, Keryn?"
[Wed Aug 18 20:58:36 2010] : (26) Dorcas: Dorcas shoots again
[Wed Aug 18 20:58:39 2010] : (24) Keryn: Keryn has the decency to blush a little
[Wed Aug 18 20:58:42 2010] : (26) Dorcas: MW Longbow: [1d20(2) + 10] = 12, Damage: [1d8(5) + 1] = 6 HP
[Wed Aug 18 20:58:47 2010] : (26) Dorcas: Done
[Wed Aug 18 20:59:07 2010] : (23) Zedd: ooc oops. Sorry.
[Wed Aug 18 20:59:11 2010] : (22) Gwydion: ooc LOL
[Wed Aug 18 20:59:26 2010] : (27) DM: The arrow flies harmlessly over the statue; Dorcas was apparently aiming where it would have been had it managed to stand.
[Wed Aug 18 20:59:29 2010] : (27) DM: Keryn's turn
[Wed Aug 18 20:59:36 2010] : (27) DM: (1 non-lethal for each of you)
[Wed Aug 18 20:59:43 2010] : (26) Dorcas: ooc As if! :P
[Wed Aug 18 20:59:51 2010] : (24) Keryn: Keryn steps towards Dorcas again
[Wed Aug 18 20:59:53 2010] : (24) Keryn: Cure Light Wounds wand: [1d8(6) + 1] = 7
[Wed Aug 18 20:59:57 2010] : (24) Keryn: Bite: Summoned Spider: [1d20(9) + 4] = 13; Damage: [1d6(3) + 2] = 5 HP and poison (DC 14 Fort)
[Wed Aug 18 20:59:59 2010] : (24) Keryn: Bite: [1d20(1) + 7] = 8, Damage: [1d8(5) + 1] = 6
[Wed Aug 18 21:00:15 2010] : (27) DM: Neither the wolf nor the spider seems willing to get too close to the statue.
[Wed Aug 18 21:00:21 2010] : (27) DM: Gwydion's turn.
[Wed Aug 18 21:00:32 2010] : (22) Gwydion: Longsword + 1: [1d20(18) + 7] = 25 Damage: [1d8(1) + 4] = 5 HP.
[Wed Aug 18 21:00:46 2010] : (22) Gwydion: Gwydion steps back in to attack
[Wed Aug 18 21:00:48 2010] : (22) Gwydion: Done
[Wed Aug 18 21:01:26 2010] : (27) DM: Though the blow is well-aimed, there's not enough force behind it and the statue is undamaged.
[Wed Aug 18 21:01:46 2010] : (27) DM: Gwydion takes 1 non-lethal heat damage; it's Zedd's turn (and he suffers from the heat as well)
[Wed Aug 18 21:02:03 2010] : (23) Zedd: Rapier +1 (main hand): [1d20(9) + 10] = 19; Damage: [1d6(1) + 5] = 6
[Wed Aug 18 21:02:04 2010] : (23) Zedd: Shield of Bashing +1 (off hand): [1d20(12) + 10] = 22; Damage: [1d8(2) + 3] = 5
[Wed Aug 18 21:02:07 2010] : (23) Zedd: Done
[Wed Aug 18 21:02:44 2010] : (27) DM: Zedd damages the statue a little more, and it tries again to stand up. Reflex: [1d20(2) + 1] = 3
[Wed Aug 18 21:03:01 2010] : (27) DM: Zedd, Gwydion, and the animals get AoOs, even though it slips and falls over.
[Wed Aug 18 21:03:18 2010] : (24) Keryn: Bite: [1d20(9) + 7] = 16, Damage: [1d8(4) + 1] = 5
[Wed Aug 18 21:03:19 2010] : (24) Keryn: Bite: Summoned Spider: [1d20(18) + 4] = 22; Damage: [1d6(6) + 2] = 8 HP and poison (DC 14 Fort)
[Wed Aug 18 21:03:41 2010] : (22) Gwydion: Longsword + 1: [1d20(5) + 7] = 12 Damage: [1d8(6) + 4] = 10 HP.
[Wed Aug 18 21:04:02 2010] : (24) Keryn: ooc I presume a golden statue is immune to poisons
[Wed Aug 18 21:04:04 2010] : (23) Zedd: Rapier +1: [1d20(14) + 12] = 26; Damage: [1d6(3) + 5] = 8
[Wed Aug 18 21:04:07 2010] : (27) DM: ooc yes, it is
[Wed Aug 18 21:04:19 2010] : (22) Gwydion: ooc LOL
[Wed Aug 18 21:04:31 2010] : (27) DM: The spider takes [1d6(6)] = 6 damage from the heat; how long does the summoning last?
[Wed Aug 18 21:04:40 2010] : (27) DM: Dorcas is up next.
[Wed Aug 18 21:04:41 2010] : (22) Gwydion: ooc are constructs immune to crits in pathfinder?
[Wed Aug 18 21:04:46 2010] : (27) DM: ooc no, they're not.
[Wed Aug 18 21:05:21 2010] : (24) Keryn: The spider crumples under the heat and vanishes
[Wed Aug 18 21:05:46 2010] : (26) Dorcas: Dorcas shoots again (-4 for prone)
[Wed Aug 18 21:05:49 2010] : (26) Dorcas: MW Longbow: [1d20(20) + 10] = 30, Damage: [1d8(5) + 1] = 6 HP ; Critical threat: [1d20(13) + 10] = 23, Damage: [6 + 2d8(3,6) + 1] = 16 HP
[Wed Aug 18 21:06:02 2010] : (26) Dorcas: Done
[Wed Aug 18 21:06:22 2010] : (27) DM: Dorcas puts an arrow into a critical part of the mechanism, and the statue lets out a high-pitched groan of gears and metal.
[Wed Aug 18 21:06:34 2010] : (27) DM: (Dorcas takes 1 more non-lethal)
[Wed Aug 18 21:06:36 2010] : (27) DM: Keryn?
[Wed Aug 18 21:07:08 2010] : (24) Keryn: Bite: [1d20(17) + 7] = 24, Damage: [1d8(4) + 1] = 5
[Wed Aug 18 21:07:12 2010] : (22) Gwydion: "Nice one Dorcas!"
[Wed Aug 18 21:07:22 2010] : (27) DM: The wolf takes [1d6(2)] = 2 heat damage.
[Wed Aug 18 21:07:53 2010] : (24) Keryn: Sling: [1d20(12) + 4] = 16, Damage: [1d8(1) + 1] = 2
[Wed Aug 18 21:07:57 2010] : (24) Keryn: done
[Wed Aug 18 21:08:08 2010] : (24) Keryn: ooc how damaged does it look?
[Wed Aug 18 21:08:16 2010] : (26) Dorcas: "Let's take it out"
[Wed Aug 18 21:09:13 2010] : (27) DM: ooc it's badly damaged; still moving, but close to being finished.
[Wed Aug 18 21:09:26 2010] : (27) DM: Gwydion takes 1 non-lethal damage, and your turn.
[Wed Aug 18 21:09:31 2010] : (22) Gwydion: Longsword + 1: [1d20(20) + 7] = 27 Damage: [1d8(5) + 4] = 9 HP.
Critical threat: [1d20(13) + 7] = 20, Damage: [2d8(1,6) + 8] = 15 HP

[Wed Aug 18 21:09:50 2010] : (22) Gwydion: "Haaaaaargh!"
[Wed Aug 18 21:10:41 2010] : (26) Dorcas: ooc Nice
[Wed Aug 18 21:10:58 2010] : (27) DM: Gwydion almost staggers in the heat, but manages to turn it into a heavy strike right into the heart of the statue. It crumbles, flowing into a puddle of molten gold. Reflex saves from Gwydion, Zedd and the wolf, please.
[Wed Aug 18 21:11:15 2010] : (22) Gwydion: Reflex: [1d20(12) + 2 + 4] = 18
[Wed Aug 18 21:11:15 2010] : (24) Keryn: Reflex: [1d20(3) + 2 + 4] = 9
[Wed Aug 18 21:11:39 2010] : (26) Dorcas: ooc Good thing you didn't need that save :)
[Wed Aug 18 21:11:44 2010] : (22) Gwydion: Gwydion stops performing. Bardsong effect ends.
[Wed Aug 18 21:12:31 2010] : (23) Zedd: Rapier +1: [1d20(15) + 12] = 27; Damage: [1d6(6) + 5] = 11
[Wed Aug 18 21:12:53 2010] : (27) DM: Zedd, that's not a reflex save :=p
[Wed Aug 18 21:12:56 2010] : (23) Zedd: Reflex: [1d20(10) + 8] = 18
[Wed Aug 18 21:13:03 2010] : (22) Gwydion: ooc take the 15 anayway ;-)
[Wed Aug 18 21:13:21 2010] : (23) Zedd: ooc sorry, I was too busy looking up if white-hot gold would be liquid or gas.
[Wed Aug 18 21:13:39 2010] : (22) Gwydion: ooc LOL
[Wed Aug 18 21:13:41 2010] : (27) DM: ooc that's quite good fun :-)
[Wed Aug 18 21:14:26 2010] : (27) DM: Gwydion and Zedd manage to step back quickly, but the wolf is slower and takes the full force of the meltdown. Wolfie takes [4d6(4,1,3,2)] = 10 damage; Gwydion and Zedd take half that.
[Wed Aug 18 21:14:36 2010] : (24) Keryn: "okay, who is injured?"
[Wed Aug 18 21:14:45 2010] : (26) Dorcas: "I am"
[Wed Aug 18 21:14:50 2010] : (26) Dorcas: HP Status: 13 out of 22
[Wed Aug 18 21:15:04 2010] : (24) Keryn: Wolfie, being wolfie evades most of the melt
[Wed Aug 18 21:15:17 2010] : (26) Dorcas: "Why was that thing after me?"
[Wed Aug 18 21:15:18 2010] : (22) Gwydion: "Only the heat has got to me, though I'm still weak from yesterday"
[Wed Aug 18 21:15:20 2010] : (23) Zedd: "I just got splashed by the gold. I'd suggest we move to somewhere cooler. This heat is awful."
[Wed Aug 18 21:15:45 2010] : (24) Keryn: "Yes, over the bridge and then we can tend to injuries"
[Wed Aug 18 21:15:54 2010] : (22) Gwydion: oops missed the half damage!
[Wed Aug 18 21:16:22 2010] : (22) Gwydion: "I have a small amount of damage from the gold"
[Wed Aug 18 21:16:27 2010] : (27) DM: As you step onto the bridge, you find it's a lot cooler - there's some magical protection, apparently, that keeps the bridges clear.
[Wed Aug 18 21:16:58 2010] : (24) Keryn: Cure Light Wounds wand: [1d8(7) + 1] = 8
[Wed Aug 18 21:16:58 2010] : (24) Keryn: Cure Light Wounds wand: [1d8(6) + 1] = 7
[Wed Aug 18 21:16:59 2010] : (24) Keryn: Cure Light Wounds wand: [1d8(1) + 1] = 2
[Wed Aug 18 21:16:59 2010] : (24) Keryn: Cure Light Wounds wand: [1d8(3) + 1] = 4
[Wed Aug 18 21:17:15 2010] : (22) Gwydion: ooc on whom?
[Wed Aug 18 21:17:25 2010] : (24) Keryn: ooc Wolfie of course :P
[Wed Aug 18 21:17:30 2010] : (26) Dorcas: ooc LOL
[Wed Aug 18 21:17:30 2010] : (24) Keryn: ooc nuts to you lot!
[Wed Aug 18 21:17:45 2010] : (22) Gwydion: "I could use a quick heal"
[Wed Aug 18 21:17:49 2010] : (27) DM: ooc bravo Keryn :-)
[Wed Aug 18 21:17:58 2010] : (27) DM: 750xp each for taking down the guardian.
[Wed Aug 18 21:18:11 2010] : (24) Keryn: Cure Light Wounds wand: [1d8(3) + 1] = 4
[Wed Aug 18 21:18:16 2010] : (22) Gwydion: ooc 11,900 total?
[Wed Aug 18 21:18:38 2010] : (22) Gwydion: "Thanks Keryn"
[Wed Aug 18 21:18:47 2010] : (26) Dorcas: ooc I have it 12,850
[Wed Aug 18 21:18:54 2010] : (23) Zedd: ooc I have 12200
[Wed Aug 18 21:18:54 2010] : (22) Gwydion: "Let's move on. We don't have a lot of time"
[Wed Aug 18 21:19:08 2010] : (22) Gwydion: oc I think I missed some ;-)
[Wed Aug 18 21:19:11 2010] : (24) Keryn: ooc is 4 enough for gywdion?
[Wed Aug 18 21:19:15 2010] : (23) Zedd: Zedd scouts again, looking for tracks.
[Wed Aug 18 21:19:23 2010] : (23) Zedd: Survival: [1d20(3) + 6] = 9
[Wed Aug 18 21:19:36 2010] : (26) Dorcas: Dorcas assists Zedd
[Wed Aug 18 21:19:41 2010] : (22) Gwydion: ooc it cures most of my lethal damage, it will do
[Wed Aug 18 21:19:53 2010] : (26) Dorcas: Survival: [1d20(13) + 10] = 23
[Wed Aug 18 21:20:18 2010] : (24) Keryn: ooc anyone else?
[Wed Aug 18 21:20:25 2010] : (26) Dorcas: ooc Me!
[Wed Aug 18 21:20:27 2010] : (23) Zedd: ooc 5 HP for me
[Wed Aug 18 21:20:41 2010] : (24) Keryn: Keyrn sends the Wolf out looking for smells
[Wed Aug 18 21:20:42 2010] : (26) Dorcas: ooc 11 down
[Wed Aug 18 21:20:43 2010] : (24) Keryn: Keyrn sends the Wolf out looking for smells
[Wed Aug 18 21:20:45 2010] : (24) Keryn: Cure Light Wounds wand: [1d8(2) + 1] = 3
[Wed Aug 18 21:20:46 2010] : (24) Keryn: Cure Light Wounds wand: [1d8(6) + 1] = 7
[Wed Aug 18 21:20:46 2010] : (24) Keryn: Cure Light Wounds wand: [1d8(4) + 1] = 5
[Wed Aug 18 21:20:47 2010] : (24) Keryn: Cure Light Wounds wand: [1d8(3) + 1] = 4
[Wed Aug 18 21:20:47 2010] : (24) Keryn: Cure Light Wounds wand: [1d8(5) + 1] = 6
[Wed Aug 18 21:20:56 2010] : (22) Gwydion: HP Status: 29 out of 30 (25 out of 26 due to Con damage) plus 6 non-lethal damage
[Wed Aug 18 21:21:02 2010] : (24) Keryn: ooc starting on Dorcas
[Wed Aug 18 21:21:14 2010] : (26) Dorcas: "Thanks"
[Wed Aug 18 21:21:17 2010] : (27) DM: Zedd and Dorcas between them manage to make some sense of the marks on the bridge: it looks like the cultists fought and destroyed two of the golden statues, before heading north into the city.
[Wed Aug 18 21:21:45 2010] : (22) Gwydion: ooc don't go nuts, Dorcas was only 9 down!
[Wed Aug 18 21:21:47 2010] : (24) Keryn: ooc any more needed?
[Wed Aug 18 21:21:58 2010] : (23) Zedd: Zedd heads into the city.
[Wed Aug 18 21:22:03 2010] : (26) Dorcas: ooc Yeah, I said 11 by mistake
[Wed Aug 18 21:22:09 2010] : (22) Gwydion: Gwydion keeps up
[Wed Aug 18 21:22:12 2010] : (24) Keryn: ooc ok I'll take 2 back
[Wed Aug 18 21:22:15 2010] : (26) Dorcas: ooc I'm fine
[Wed Aug 18 21:22:43 2010] : (24) Keryn: ooc first 2 on Dorcas. third on Zedd
[Wed Aug 18 21:22:46 2010] : (26) Dorcas: "It's a good thing we weren't here first, there were 3 of those statues before"
[Wed Aug 18 21:23:05 2010] : (24) Keryn: "3 would've wiped the floor with us!"
[Wed Aug 18 21:23:08 2010] : (22) Gwydion: "That would have proved difficult!
[Wed Aug 18 21:23:40 2010] : (22) Gwydion: "I'll remember though... Statues don't like grease"
[Wed Aug 18 21:23:55 2010] : (27) DM: You soon reach an intersection, one of the streets heading east-west around the city while the one you're on leads north towards the centre.
[Wed Aug 18 21:24:05 2010] : (23) Zedd: Any tracks?
[Wed Aug 18 21:24:07 2010] : (23) Zedd: Survival: [1d20(3) + 6] = 9
[Wed Aug 18 21:24:19 2010] : (24) Keryn: Survival: [1d20(14) + 12] = 26
[Wed Aug 18 21:24:23 2010] : (27) DM: All the streets and buildings, plus numberless trinkets and debris, seem to be made of gold.
[Wed Aug 18 21:24:54 2010] : (27) DM: There are few tracks, but it seems that the cultists headed north towards the centre of the city.
[Wed Aug 18 21:25:00 2010] : (27) DM: Perception checks, please.
[Wed Aug 18 21:25:03 2010] : (24) Keryn: Perception: [1d20(5) + 11] = 16
[Wed Aug 18 21:25:04 2010] : (23) Zedd: Perception: [1d20(7) + 6] = 13
[Wed Aug 18 21:25:17 2010] : (24) Keryn: ooc brb
[Wed Aug 18 21:25:24 2010] : (26) Dorcas: Perception: [1d20(14) + 10] = 24
[Wed Aug 18 21:25:35 2010] : (22) Gwydion: Perception: [1d20(10) + 1 + 4 + 3] = 18
[Wed Aug 18 21:26:48 2010] : (27) DM: Dorcas spots the body of one of the cultists at the edge of the intersection; it's half-fallen into a channel that runs around the junction.
[Wed Aug 18 21:27:22 2010] : (27) DM: The body shows signs of heat damage.
[Wed Aug 18 21:28:05 2010] : (23) Zedd: Zedd creeps forwards for a better look.
[Wed Aug 18 21:28:06 2010] : (27) DM: ooc phone, sorry
[Wed Aug 18 21:28:07 2010] : (23) Zedd: Stealth: [1d20(7) + 11] = 18
[Wed Aug 18 21:28:21 2010] : (26) Dorcas: "Hmm, they don't seem to believe in helping eachother"
[Wed Aug 18 21:28:44 2010] : (24) Keryn: ooc back
[Wed Aug 18 21:29:12 2010] : (22) Gwydion: "Unless he died here"
[Wed Aug 18 21:29:13 2010] : (27) DM: ooc back
[Wed Aug 18 21:30:52 2010] : (27) DM: ooc B is the corpse
[Wed Aug 18 21:31:29 2010] : (27) DM: The channel runs all the way around the intersection, and is about a foot deep and 2ft wide.
[Wed Aug 18 21:31:40 2010] : (27) DM: Though the intersection is paved with gold, the channel is not.
[Wed Aug 18 21:31:47 2010] : (26) Dorcas: "So why would he have fallen in there if he was helped?"
[Wed Aug 18 21:32:42 2010] : (27) DM: ooc it looks like he died and his body is in the channel, rather than falling in the channel killed him
[Wed Aug 18 21:33:42 2010] : (22) Gwydion: "I'm sure it's important, but maybe we should just press on?"
[Wed Aug 18 21:33:56 2010] : (24) Keryn: "We dont have time to sight see"
[Wed Aug 18 21:34:03 2010] : (27) DM: As Dorcas steps inside the intersection...
[Wed Aug 18 21:34:06 2010] : (23) Zedd: "I don't see any immediate dangers here. Let's go."
[Wed Aug 18 21:34:37 2010] : (27) DM: A roar of flame, and something appears in the centre of the intersection.
[Wed Aug 18 21:34:56 2010] : (26) Dorcas: "Not again"
[Wed Aug 18 21:35:43 2010] : (23) Zedd: "Now I see an immediate danger."
[Wed Aug 18 21:35:46 2010] : (27) DM: Looking like a huge, living bonfire, it lashes out attempting to burn Dorcas.
[Wed Aug 18 21:36:00 2010] : (27) DM: [1d20(9) + 12] = 21 [1d8(5)] = 5
[Wed Aug 18 21:36:03 2010] : (22) Gwydion: ooc knowledge check?
[Wed Aug 18 21:36:14 2010] : (26) Dorcas: ooc And it succeeds
[Wed Aug 18 21:36:15 2010] : (27) DM: ooc Arcana or The Planes
[Wed Aug 18 21:36:19 2010] : (22) Gwydion: Knowledge Planes: [1d20(4) + 2 + 1 + 3 + 2] = 12
[Wed Aug 18 21:36:21 2010] : (22) Gwydion: Knowledge Arcana: [1d20(7) + 2 + 2 + 1 + 3] = 15
[Wed Aug 18 21:36:58 2010] : (24) Keryn: Knowledge Planes: [1d20(6) + 2 + 1 + 3] = 12
[Wed Aug 18 21:37:11 2010] : (27) DM: Dorcas takes 5 damage, and needs to make a Reflex save
[Wed Aug 18 21:37:21 2010] : (27) DM: (and Init, please)
[Wed Aug 18 21:37:22 2010] : (26) Dorcas: Reflex: [1d20(14) + 10] = 24
[Wed Aug 18 21:37:27 2010] : (23) Zedd: Initiative: [1d20(16) + 4] = 20
[Wed Aug 18 21:37:28 2010] : (26) Dorcas: Initiative: [1d20(16) + 3] = 19
[Wed Aug 18 21:37:28 2010] : (22) Gwydion: Initiative: [1d20(6) + 2 + 4] = 12
[Wed Aug 18 21:37:44 2010] : (24) Keryn: Initiative: [1d20(11) + 3 + 0] = 14
[Wed Aug 18 21:37:57 2010] : (27) DM: Dorcas manages to avoid being set on fire.
[Wed Aug 18 21:38:02 2010] : (27) DM: [1d20(18) + 9] = 27
[Wed Aug 18 21:38:15 2010] : (27) DM: The elemental acts quickly, and strikes again.
[Wed Aug 18 21:38:32 2010] : (27) DM: [1d20(17) + 12] = 29 [1d8(2)] = 2 [1d20(20) + 12] = 32 [1d8(2)] = 2
[Wed Aug 18 21:38:46 2010] : (27) DM: Crit? [1d20(12) + 12] = 24 [1d8(3)] = 3
[Wed Aug 18 21:38:57 2010] : (27) DM: Dorcas takes 7 damage, and needs to roll two more Reflex saves.
[Wed Aug 18 21:39:07 2010] : (26) Dorcas: Reflex: [1d20(4) + 10] = 14
[Wed Aug 18 21:39:09 2010] : (26) Dorcas: Reflex: [1d20(2) + 10] = 12
[Wed Aug 18 21:39:40 2010] : (27) DM: Dorcas' clothing catches fire!
[Wed Aug 18 21:39:50 2010] : (27) DM: Zedd, your turn
[Wed Aug 18 21:40:19 2010] : (23) Zedd: "It didn't follow the others. Run!"
[Wed Aug 18 21:40:45 2010] : (23) Zedd: Zedd moves northwards, beckoning everyone else.
[Wed Aug 18 21:41:04 2010] : (23) Zedd: Zedd turns and throws a javelin
[Wed Aug 18 21:41:09 2010] : (23) Zedd: Javelin: [1d20(15) + 8] = 23; Damage: [1d6(1) + 3] = 4
[Wed Aug 18 21:41:21 2010] : (23) Zedd: Done
[Wed Aug 18 21:41:50 2010] : (27) DM: The javelin rips through the living bonfire, leaving a trail of smoke behind it.
[Wed Aug 18 21:42:15 2010] : (27) DM: Dorcas takes [1d6(2)] = 2 damage from the continued burning; you can attempt to put out the flames (new reflex save as a full-round action)
[Wed Aug 18 21:42:30 2010] : (26) Dorcas: Reflex: [1d20(1) + 10] = 11
[Wed Aug 18 21:42:42 2010] : (22) Gwydion: ooc fly you fool!
[Wed Aug 18 21:42:44 2010] : (26) Dorcas: Dorcas tries to stop the fire
[Wed Aug 18 21:42:54 2010] : (27) DM: Though Dorcas beats at the flames, they continue to burn. Keryn's turn.
[Wed Aug 18 21:43:19 2010] : (26) Dorcas: ooc Sorry, didn't realise it was my turn, I run away first
[Wed Aug 18 21:43:38 2010] : (23) Zedd: ooc run the same direction!
[Wed Aug 18 21:43:46 2010] : (24) Keryn: Keryn runs around the intersection keeping as far from the fire as possible
[Wed Aug 18 21:43:52 2010] : (27) DM: OK, Dorcas takes a Withdraw action to avoid the enemy
[Wed Aug 18 21:43:53 2010] : (23) Zedd: ooc unless I went the wrong way
[Wed Aug 18 21:44:02 2010] : (26) Dorcas: ooc Didn't see you there :)
[Wed Aug 18 21:44:09 2010] : (22) Gwydion: ooc no, I think it's right
[Wed Aug 18 21:44:19 2010] : (27) DM: ooc you hadn't decided which way to go, and it's only East that's wrong.
[Wed Aug 18 21:44:36 2010] : (27) DM: Gwydion?
[Wed Aug 18 21:44:54 2010] : (22) Gwydion: ooc does it have long arms (i.e. reach)?
[Wed Aug 18 21:45:33 2010] : (27) DM: ooc no
[Wed Aug 18 21:46:18 2010] : (22) Gwydion: Gwydion moves past
[Wed Aug 18 21:46:30 2010] : (22) Gwydion: ooc can I run, not in a straight line?
[Wed Aug 18 21:46:34 2010] : (27) DM: ooc yes
[Wed Aug 18 21:46:41 2010] : (27) DM: ooc so long as you're not taking the mickey :-)
[Wed Aug 18 21:46:49 2010] : (22) Gwydion: Done
[Wed Aug 18 21:46:54 2010] : (27) DM: The elemental moves after Dorcas
[Wed Aug 18 21:47:08 2010] : (27) DM: [1d20(16) + 12] = 28 [1d8(6)] = 6
[Wed Aug 18 21:47:17 2010] : (27) DM: 6 damage, and a reflex save, please.
[Wed Aug 18 21:47:45 2010] : (26) Dorcas: Reflex: [1d20(10) + 10] = 20
[Wed Aug 18 21:48:08 2010] : (27) DM: Dorcas manages to avoid further parts of her equipment catching fire, though the old flames still burn.
[Wed Aug 18 21:48:09 2010] : (26) Dorcas: Dorcas does not look pleased
[Wed Aug 18 21:48:12 2010] : (27) DM: Zedd?
[Wed Aug 18 21:48:25 2010] : (23) Zedd: Zedd steps forwards and attacks.
[Wed Aug 18 21:48:33 2010] : (23) Zedd: Rapier +1 (main hand): [1d20(18) + 7] = 25; Damage: [1d6(1) + 4] = 5; Critical threat? [1d20(7) + 7] = 14; Damage: [5 + 1d6(3) + 4] = 12
[Wed Aug 18 21:48:34 2010] : (23) Zedd: Shield of Bashing +1 (off hand): [1d20(5) + 7] = 12; Damage: [1d8(8) + 2] = 10
[Wed Aug 18 21:48:50 2010] : (23) Zedd: Done
[Wed Aug 18 21:49:16 2010] : (27) DM: Zedd manages to stab the creature.
[Wed Aug 18 21:49:55 2010] : (27) DM: Dorcas takes [1d6(3)] = 3 damage as the flames burn her, but they go out quickly. Dorcas up next.
[Wed Aug 18 21:50:37 2010] : (26) Dorcas: Dorcas steps back before shooting at the elemental
[Wed Aug 18 21:50:51 2010] : (26) Dorcas: MW Longbow: [1d20(19) + 10] = 29, Damage: [1d8(1) + 1] = 2 HP
[Wed Aug 18 21:50:55 2010] : (26) Dorcas: Done
[Wed Aug 18 21:51:16 2010] : (27) DM: It's a well-aimed shot.
[Wed Aug 18 21:51:21 2010] : (27) DM: Keryn?
[Wed Aug 18 21:51:30 2010] : (26) Dorcas: ooc brb
[Wed Aug 18 21:52:10 2010] : (24) Keryn: Summon Natures Ally 1 - Begin: Level 1 - Keryn starts to Summon something...
[Wed Aug 18 21:52:43 2010] : (24) Keryn: The wolf point blank refuses to go near that much fire!
[Wed Aug 18 21:52:55 2010] : (27) DM: OK, Gwydion next.
[Wed Aug 18 21:53:05 2010] : (22) Gwydion: Summon Monster I: Level 1 - Gwydion begins a Summon spell
[Wed Aug 18 21:53:12 2010] : (22) Gwydion: Done
[Wed Aug 18 21:53:59 2010] : (27) DM: OK.
[Wed Aug 18 21:54:08 2010] : (27) DM: The elemental lashes out at Dorcas again.
[Wed Aug 18 21:54:18 2010] : (27) DM: [1d20(9) + 12] = 21 [1d8(2)] = 2 [1d20(12) + 12] = 24 [1d8(1)] = 1
[Wed Aug 18 21:54:28 2010] : (27) DM: 3 damage, and 2 reflex saves, please.
[Wed Aug 18 21:54:42 2010] : (26) Dorcas: Reflex: [1d20(18) + 10] = 28
[Wed Aug 18 21:54:43 2010] : (23) Zedd: ooc where does it move to?
[Wed Aug 18 21:54:44 2010] : (26) Dorcas: Reflex: [1d20(2) + 10] = 12
[Wed Aug 18 21:55:30 2010] : (27) DM: ooc 5-ft step
[Wed Aug 18 21:55:40 2010] : (27) DM: Dorcas catches fire agian.
[Wed Aug 18 21:55:44 2010] : (27) DM: Zedd?
[Wed Aug 18 21:56:09 2010] : (23) Zedd: Zedd attacks and steps to the north.
[Wed Aug 18 21:56:12 2010] : (23) Zedd: Rapier +1 (main hand): [1d20(3) + 7] = 10; Damage: [1d6(6) + 4] = 10
[Wed Aug 18 21:56:13 2010] : (23) Zedd: Shield of Bashing +1 (off hand): [1d20(18) + 7] = 25; Damage: [1d8(3) + 2] = 5
[Wed Aug 18 21:56:24 2010] : (23) Zedd: Done
[Wed Aug 18 21:57:03 2010] : (27) DM: The shield hits.
[Wed Aug 18 21:57:17 2010] : (27) DM: Dorcas takes [1d6(6)] = 6 damage from the flames, which go out quickly.
[Wed Aug 18 21:58:01 2010] : (26) Dorcas: Dorcas falls down as the flames extinguish
[Wed Aug 18 21:58:15 2010] : (27) DM: Keryn?
[Wed Aug 18 21:58:30 2010] : (24) Keryn: Summon Natures Ally 1 - End: Level 1 - Keryn completes his Summon spell
[Wed Aug 18 21:58:55 2010] : (24) Keryn: Bite: Dire Rat: [1d20(3) + 3 + 0 + 0] = 6; Damage: [1d4(3) + 2 + 0] = 5 HP and Diseased
[Wed Aug 18 21:59:04 2010] : (27) DM: The rat misses.
[Wed Aug 18 21:59:05 2010] : (26) Dorcas: ooc Did I miss a turn?
[Wed Aug 18 21:59:42 2010] : (24) Keryn: Keryn drags Dorcas back from the flames
[Wed Aug 18 22:00:01 2010] : (27) DM: ooc you fell down, so I assumed you were unconscious/disabled
[Wed Aug 18 22:00:16 2010] : (22) Gwydion: ooc but on her go she needs to roll
[Wed Aug 18 22:00:20 2010] : (26) Dorcas: ooc I thought my turn was immediately after the elemental
[Wed Aug 18 22:01:06 2010] : (27) DM: ooc no, it's after Zedd
[Wed Aug 18 22:01:14 2010] : (26) Dorcas: ooc OK
[Wed Aug 18 22:01:42 2010] : (27) DM: Gwydion?
[Wed Aug 18 22:01:44 2010] : (24) Keryn: Seeing Dorcas fall, Wolfie jumps into the fight
[Wed Aug 18 22:01:46 2010] : (22) Gwydion: ooc but you still have to try to stabilise
[Wed Aug 18 22:01:58 2010] : (24) Keryn: Bite: [1d20(13) + 9] = 22, Damage: [1d8(1) + 1] = 2
[Wed Aug 18 22:02:05 2010] : (22) Gwydion: ooc dc10+ -ve hitpoints con roll
[Wed Aug 18 22:02:14 2010] : (27) DM: CMB check?
[Wed Aug 18 22:02:19 2010] : (24) Keryn: Combat Manoeuvre: [1d20(5) + 0 + 3 + 2 + 0] = 10 vs CMD
[Wed Aug 18 22:02:42 2010] : (27) DM: The wolf bites a mouthful of flame, but doesn't manage to topple the bonfire.
[Wed Aug 18 22:02:49 2010] : (27) DM: Gwydion's turn.
[Wed Aug 18 22:03:10 2010] : (22) Gwydion: ooc it's Dorcas's stabilisation roll first
[Wed Aug 18 22:03:32 2010] : (27) DM: ooc not this turn: she's OK this turn.
[Wed Aug 18 22:03:45 2010] : (22) Gwydion: Celestial Dire Rat: Gwydion completes his Summon Monster I spell - Celestial Dire Rat (AC 14, Resist Acid, Cold, and Electricity 5) lasts for 4 rounds
[Wed Aug 18 22:03:58 2010] : (22) Gwydion: ooc mini please?? :-)
[Wed Aug 18 22:04:07 2010] : (26) Dorcas: ooc For a certain definition of OK
[Wed Aug 18 22:04:28 2010] : (22) Gwydion: Bite: Celestial Dire Rat: [1d20(6) + 3 + 2 + 0] = 11; Damage: [1d4(2) + 2 + 0] = 4 HP and Diseased
[Wed Aug 18 22:04:34 2010] : (27) DM: The rat misses.
[Wed Aug 18 22:04:44 2010] : (22) Gwydion: Inspire Courage: Gwydion begins an inspirational oration... +1 competence bonus to attack and damage; +1 morale bonus on saving throws against charm and fear effects until Gwydion stops singing.
[Wed Aug 18 22:04:49 2010] : (22) Gwydion: Done
[Wed Aug 18 22:05:27 2010] : (23) Zedd: ooc people wanting minis should put their written request in triplicate at least 72 hours in advance stating clearly the color and letter to use.
[Wed Aug 18 22:05:29 2010] : (27) DM: OK.
[Wed Aug 18 22:05:33 2010] : (27) DM: ooc lol
[Wed Aug 18 22:05:42 2010] : (22) Gwydion:

[Wed Aug 18 22:05:43 2010] : (26) Dorcas: ooc LOL
[Wed Aug 18 22:05:52 2010] : (22) Gwydion: oops
[Wed Aug 18 22:06:09 2010] : (27) DM: The elemental, having knocked Dorcas down, turns to Zedd.
[Wed Aug 18 22:06:14 2010] : (27) DM: [1d20(14) + 12] = 26 [1d8(8)] = 8 [1d20(12) + 12] = 24 [1d8(4)] = 4
[Wed Aug 18 22:06:23 2010] : (27) DM: 12 damage, and 2 reflex saves please.
[Wed Aug 18 22:07:12 2010] : (23) Zedd: Reflex: [1d20(8) + 8] = 16
[Wed Aug 18 22:07:13 2010] : (23) Zedd: Reflex: [1d20(1) + 8] = 9
[Wed Aug 18 22:07:34 2010] : (27) DM: Zedd catches fire, and takes [1d6(3)] = 3 damage. Your turn, Zedd.
[Wed Aug 18 22:08:05 2010] : (23) Zedd: Attack and retreat one step.
[Wed Aug 18 22:08:21 2010] : (23) Zedd: Rapier +1 (main hand): [1d20(20) + 7] = 27; Damage: [1d6(2) + 4] = 6; Critical threat? [1d20(6) + 7] = 13; Damage: [6 + 1d6(2) + 4] = 12
[Wed Aug 18 22:08:23 2010] : (23) Zedd: Shield of Bashing +1 (off hand): [1d20(19) + 7] = 26; Damage: [1d8(4) + 2] = 6
[Wed Aug 18 22:08:25 2010] : (23) Zedd: Done
[Wed Aug 18 22:08:55 2010] : (22) Gwydion: ooc + bardsong to attack and damage
[Wed Aug 18 22:08:58 2010] : (27) DM: The elemental takes a pair of sound hits; Dorcas, please roll for stabilisation
[Wed Aug 18 22:10:18 2010] : (26) Dorcas: [1d100(68)] = 68
[Wed Aug 18 22:10:24 2010] : (23) Zedd: ooc yeah, forgot to turn bardsong on.
[Wed Aug 18 22:10:33 2010] : (27) DM: (it's actually 1d20 + CON mod these days)
[Wed Aug 18 22:10:44 2010] : (26) Dorcas: [1d20(20) - 1] = 19
[Wed Aug 18 22:10:55 2010] : (26) Dorcas: ooc This better?
[Wed Aug 18 22:11:10 2010] : (27) DM: ooc yes
[Wed Aug 18 22:11:16 2010] : (27) DM: Dorcas is now stable.
[Wed Aug 18 22:11:20 2010] : (27) DM: Keryn?
[Wed Aug 18 22:11:27 2010] : (24) Keryn: Bite: Dire Rat: [1d20(4) + 3 + 0 + 0] = 7; Damage: [1d4(2) + 2 + 0] = 4 HP and Diseased
[Wed Aug 18 22:11:34 2010] : (24) Keryn: Bite: [1d20(2) + 7] = 9, Damage: [1d8(3) + 1] = 4
[Wed Aug 18 22:11:43 2010] : (27) DM: Both wolf and rat miss.
[Wed Aug 18 22:11:43 2010] : (24) Keryn: Cure Light Wounds wand: [1d8(6) + 1] = 7
[Wed Aug 18 22:11:57 2010] : (24) Keryn: Done
[Wed Aug 18 22:12:07 2010] : (27) DM: Gwydion?
[Wed Aug 18 22:12:13 2010] : (24) Keryn: ooc wand was on Dorcas
[Wed Aug 18 22:12:24 2010] : (22) Gwydion: Bite: Celestial Dire Rat: [1d20(16) + 3 + 2 + 1] = 22; Damage: [1d4(3) + 2 + 1] = 6 HP and Diseased
[Wed Aug 18 22:12:40 2010] : (27) DM: This rat manages a bite.
[Wed Aug 18 22:12:44 2010] : (22) Gwydion: ooc how damaged does it look?
[Wed Aug 18 22:12:50 2010] : (27) DM: ooc about 2/3 down.
[Wed Aug 18 22:12:58 2010] : (22) Gwydion: Summon Monster I: Level 1 - Gwydion begins a Summon spell
[Wed Aug 18 22:13:04 2010] : (22) Gwydion: Done
[Wed Aug 18 22:13:29 2010] : (27) DM: OK.
[Wed Aug 18 22:13:37 2010] : (27) DM: The elemental continues attacking Zedd.
[Wed Aug 18 22:13:41 2010] : (27) DM: [1d20(7) + 12] = 19 [1d8(6)] = 6 [1d20(16) + 12] = 28 [1d8(6)] = 6
[Wed Aug 18 22:13:50 2010] : (23) Zedd: Reflex: [1d20(4) + 8] = 12
[Wed Aug 18 22:13:50 2010] : (27) DM: 6 damage, and a reflex save, please.
[Wed Aug 18 22:13:54 2010] : (26) Dorcas: Dorcas opens her eyes and wants to sit up
[Wed Aug 18 22:14:25 2010] : (23) Zedd: ooc it must have moved again.
[Wed Aug 18 22:14:36 2010] : (27) DM: ooc yes, sorry
[Wed Aug 18 22:14:48 2010] : (27) DM: Zedd's turn; he takes [1d6(2)] = 2 damage from the flames.
[Wed Aug 18 22:15:38 2010] : (23) Zedd: Zedd attacks, steps back and gulps down a potion.
[Wed Aug 18 22:15:48 2010] : (23) Zedd: Rapier +1: [1d20(12) + 10] = 22; Damage: [1d6(3) + 5] = 8
[Wed Aug 18 22:15:59 2010] : (23) Zedd: [1d8(4) + 1] = 5
[Wed Aug 18 22:16:08 2010] : (23) Zedd: Done
[Wed Aug 18 22:16:36 2010] : (27) DM: OK; Dorcas? (remember that standing up provokes an AoO, but you can attack from prone with a penalty if you want)
[Wed Aug 18 22:17:10 2010] : (26) Dorcas: ooc Will shuffling back provoke an AoO?
[Wed Aug 18 22:17:26 2010] : (27) DM: ooc yes, 'cos you can't take a 5-ft step when prone
[Wed Aug 18 22:18:17 2010] : (26) Dorcas: Dorcas draws her rapier and stabs at the elemental (-4 penalty)
[Wed Aug 18 22:18:22 2010] : (26) Dorcas: Rapier: [1d20(5) + 5] = 10, Damage: [1d8(7) + 1] = 8 HP
[Wed Aug 18 22:18:28 2010] : (26) Dorcas: ooc And misses
[Wed Aug 18 22:18:37 2010] : (27) DM: OK. Keryn's turn.
[Wed Aug 18 22:18:54 2010] : (24) Keryn: Bite: Dire Rat: [1d20(12) + 3 + 0 + 0] = 15; Damage: [1d4(2) + 2 + 0] = 4 HP and Diseased
[Wed Aug 18 22:19:00 2010] : (24) Keryn: Bite: [1d20(9) + 7] = 16, Damage: [1d8(5) + 1] = 6
[Wed Aug 18 22:19:36 2010] : (27) DM: Both miss
[Wed Aug 18 22:19:44 2010] : (24) Keryn: ooc could I drag Dorcas back without an aoo on her?
[Wed Aug 18 22:20:02 2010] : (27) DM: ooc no idea what the rules say; I'll say yes.
[Wed Aug 18 22:20:14 2010] : (24) Keryn: done
[Wed Aug 18 22:20:21 2010] : (24) Keryn: ooc ta
[Wed Aug 18 22:20:34 2010] : (27) DM: OK, Gwydion's turn.
[Wed Aug 18 22:20:37 2010] : (22) Gwydion: Celestial Dire Rat: Gwydion completes his Summon Monster I spell - Celestial Dire Rat (AC 14, Resist Acid, Cold, and Electricity 5) lasts for 4 rounds
[Wed Aug 18 22:20:49 2010] : (22) Gwydion: Bite: Celestial Dire Rat: [1d20(17) + 3 + 2 + 1] = 23; Damage: [1d4(4) + 2 + 1] = 7 HP and Diseased
[Wed Aug 18 22:20:51 2010] : (22) Gwydion: Bite: Celestial Dire Rat: [1d20(14) + 3 + 2 + 1] = 20; Damage: [1d4(3) + 2 + 1] = 6 HP and Diseased
[Wed Aug 18 22:21:09 2010] : (22) Gwydion: Longsword + 1: [1d20(5) + 7] = 12 Damage: [1d8(4) + 4] = 8 HP.
[Wed Aug 18 22:21:13 2010] : (22) Gwydion: Done
[Wed Aug 18 22:21:29 2010] : (27) DM: The rats manage to bite the elemental, tearing it to pieces, and it collapses in a heap of ash and soot.
[Wed Aug 18 22:21:52 2010] : (24) Keryn: "I am getting really sick of this place!"
[Wed Aug 18 22:21:59 2010] : (22) Gwydion: "Go rats, its your birthdays!"
[Wed Aug 18 22:22:00 2010] : (27) DM: 600xp each.
[Wed Aug 18 22:22:05 2010] : (27) DM: ooc lol
[Wed Aug 18 22:22:14 2010] : (24) Keryn: Cure Light Wounds wand: [1d8(2) + 1] = 3
[Wed Aug 18 22:22:15 2010] : (24) Keryn: Cure Light Wounds wand: [1d8(7) + 1] = 8
[Wed Aug 18 22:22:21 2010] : (24) Keryn: ooc on Dorcas
[Wed Aug 18 22:22:23 2010] : (22) Gwydion: Gwydion stops performing. Bardsong effect ends.
[Wed Aug 18 22:22:33 2010] : (24) Keryn: "anyone else?"
[Wed Aug 18 22:22:39 2010] : (26) Dorcas: HP Status: 15 out of 22
[Wed Aug 18 22:22:50 2010] : (26) Dorcas: "Much better, thank you"
[Wed Aug 18 22:23:09 2010] : (26) Dorcas: Dorcas gets up and looks at her clothing
[Wed Aug 18 22:23:11 2010] : (23) Zedd: ooc 18 HP please
[Wed Aug 18 22:23:20 2010] : (24) Keryn: Cure Light Wounds wand: [1d8(6) + 1] = 7
[Wed Aug 18 22:23:21 2010] : (24) Keryn: Cure Light Wounds wand: [1d8(7) + 1] = 8
[Wed Aug 18 22:23:39 2010] : (23) Zedd: "Thanks, Keryn."
[Wed Aug 18 22:23:56 2010] : (24) Keryn: "This wand isn't going to last the trip at this rate"
[Wed Aug 18 22:24:08 2010] : (27) DM: The city is quiet again, and it's up to you what to do next.
[Wed Aug 18 22:25:02 2010] : (23) Zedd: "Which way did they go?"
[Wed Aug 18 22:25:07 2010] : (23) Zedd: Survival: [1d20(8) + 6] = 14
[Wed Aug 18 22:25:13 2010] : (24) Keryn: "Is it worth resting somewhere? I'm pretty low on spells and I think I need to rethink my selection"
[Wed Aug 18 22:25:21 2010] : (24) Keryn: Survival: [1d20(6) + 12] = 18
[Wed Aug 18 22:25:33 2010] : (22) Gwydion: Gwydion quickly searches the corpse
[Wed Aug 18 22:25:38 2010] : (26) Dorcas: Survival: [1d20(3) + 10] = 13
[Wed Aug 18 22:26:05 2010] : (22) Gwydion: Open/Close: Level 0 -
[Wed Aug 18 22:26:12 2010] : (26) Dorcas: "Resting sounds good, it's just that our time here is severly limited"
[Wed Aug 18 22:26:17 2010] : (22) Gwydion: ooc i.e. B, not the elemental
[Wed Aug 18 22:26:46 2010] : (27) DM: The corpse has nothing of interest, and its possessions aren't golden like everything else around.
[Wed Aug 18 22:27:40 2010] : (27) DM: ooc anyone want to do any more tonight? I'm about ready to call it.
[Wed Aug 18 22:28:07 2010] : (23) Zedd: ooc it's a convient place to stop
[Wed Aug 18 22:28:17 2010] : (27) DM: OK.
[Wed Aug 18 22:28:19 2010] : (27) DM: GAME END

[img]
Contents / PnP Stuff / Logs / Top