Contents / PnP Stuff / Logs /

[Wed Jul 7 20:21:57 2010] : (7) DM: GAME START
[Wed Jul 7 20:22:06 2010] : (3) Keryn: ooc ta
[Wed Jul 7 20:23:17 2010] : (7) DM: It's a few days since you turned over the incriminating documents to the authorities, and the fall of the temple is the talk of the city. Though some of the cultists fled, many are now languishing in the city's prison.
[Wed Jul 7 20:24:02 2010] : (7) DM: This morning, you received a note from Reginar, asking him to meet you at the docks, ready to travel. The note explains that he has additional work for you, that could be vitally important to stopping the cult.
[Wed Jul 7 20:24:47 2010] : (6) Gwydion: ooc Gwydion purchases a +1 chain shirt
[Wed Jul 7 20:24:50 2010] : (7) DM: There's that note, and there's the memory of the note you found in the temple - someone called Iramine was leading an expedition to the Isle of Terror, in search of vast wealth.
[Wed Jul 7 20:25:16 2010] : (7) DM: Is there anything you wish to do before arriving at the docks?
[Wed Jul 7 20:25:33 2010] : (4) Zedd: "I really surprised he wants to help out again. We very nearly botched his last job."
[Wed Jul 7 20:26:02 2010] : (5) Dorcas: "But we were successful in the end"
[Wed Jul 7 20:26:05 2010] : (4) Zedd: Zedd gathers his gear and gets ready to head to the docks with the others.
[Wed Jul 7 20:26:17 2010] : (4) Zedd: "True, It's the results that count I guess."
[Wed Jul 7 20:26:27 2010] : (5) Dorcas: Dorcas packs up and leaves with Zedd
[Wed Jul 7 20:27:17 2010] : (7) DM: When you arrive at the docks, you find Reginar pacing impatiently. He's near the Black Mist, the barge that brought you here from Kassen.
[Wed Jul 7 20:27:36 2010] : (7) DM: ooc how do I change my alias?
[Wed Jul 7 20:27:47 2010] : (4) Zedd: ooc /nick Blah
[Wed Jul 7 20:28:14 2010] : (7) DM: ooc ta
[Wed Jul 7 20:28:37 2010] : (7) Reginar: "I'm glad to see you all; your resourcefulness is what I'm after."
[Wed Jul 7 20:29:02 2010] : (7) Reginar: "Though I would prefer it if you were injured somewhat less this time!"
[Wed Jul 7 20:29:21 2010] : (4) Zedd: "Hah. So do I, so do I"
[Wed Jul 7 20:29:22 2010] : (5) Dorcas: "As would we"
[Wed Jul 7 20:29:32 2010] : (6) Gwydion: "And slightly more conscious"
[Wed Jul 7 20:29:52 2010] : (3) Keryn: "It was certainly an interesting adventure"
[Wed Jul 7 20:29:59 2010] : (7) Reginar: "Your findings in the temple indicated that Iramine, presumably the cult's leader in the area, has taken an expedition to the Isle of Terror. Do you know it?"
[Wed Jul 7 20:30:07 2010] : (7) Reginar: He sees the blank looks, and continues.
[Wed Jul 7 20:31:31 2010] : (6) Gwydion: "Doesn't sound like a party island"
[Wed Jul 7 20:31:39 2010] : (7) Reginar: "It's in the centre of the lake, and on it stands the treasure-city of Tar-Baphon. The city was once a thriving metropolis, until Tar-Baphon himself conquered it, renamed it Xin-Grafar, and stored his wealth there - though reports say there is a dangerous trap."
[Wed Jul 7 20:32:40 2010] : (7) Reginar: "Tar-Baphon used the city as a base to build the Wizard-King's Pit, a trap for a god whose power he wished to assume. The trap backfired, but though Tar-Baphon was destroyed, he later rose as the Whispering Tyrant."
[Wed Jul 7 20:33:12 2010] : (5) Dorcas: "Dead or alive?"
[Wed Jul 7 20:33:19 2010] : (7) Reginar: (The Whispering Tyrant is a name known and feared throughout these lands, and each of you remembers the name being used to frighten unruly children.)
[Wed Jul 7 20:33:45 2010] : (4) Zedd: "That's just a story. Surely you can't be serious."
[Wed Jul 7 20:33:47 2010] : (5) Dorcas: ooc Undead or alive?
[Wed Jul 7 20:34:14 2010] : (5) Dorcas: "We're a bit old to try and frighten us with fairy tales"
[Wed Jul 7 20:34:32 2010] : (3) Keryn: "Sounds like a tale my grandpa would tell me"
[Wed Jul 7 20:35:05 2010] : (7) Reginar: "You should be wary there; never let your guard down. The Pit is still open, and connects the island to the Negative Energy plane. That is where the storms on the lake come from, where the warped beasts come from, and the poisoned streams. The Pathfinders have lost good people on that island, and I would not like to lose you."
[Wed Jul 7 20:36:14 2010] : (7) Reginar: "Unfortunately, I need you to go there - find Iramine, recover the amulet, and prevent her from plundering the dead city in the name of the Living God. If you can, seal the city behind you - keep its tainted treasures locked away."
[Wed Jul 7 20:37:02 2010] : (6) Gwydion: Knowledge Planes: [1d20(4) + 2 + 1 + 3 + 2] = 12
[Wed Jul 7 20:37:04 2010] : (5) Dorcas: "How do you propose to seal an entire city?"
[Wed Jul 7 20:37:52 2010] : (7) DM: Gwydion knows that the Negative Energy Plane could do all the things described, but not whether there's any proof that it is doing so.
[Wed Jul 7 20:39:22 2010] : (7) Reginar: "I do not know - I only know that Iramine needed all three parts of the amulet to open the city, so perhaps it will seal itself if you bring the amulet away."
[Wed Jul 7 20:39:27 2010] : (6) Gwydion: ooc scotch the +1 chain shirt... I want a mithral one instead. No point gtting a magic one if it aint mithral already
[Wed Jul 7 20:40:18 2010] : (5) Dorcas: ooc LOL
[Wed Jul 7 20:40:33 2010] : (4) Zedd: "I for one would like to recover the amulet at least. It's important to the history of our village."
[Wed Jul 7 20:41:03 2010] : ** (7) Reginar turns to Zedd. **
[Wed Jul 7 20:41:10 2010] : (7) Reginar: "I thank you; will your companions help?"
[Wed Jul 7 20:41:11 2010] : (6) Gwydion: "indeed, without our founder's things, we are just another village"
[Wed Jul 7 20:41:31 2010] : (6) Gwydion: "I for one value our heritage"
[Wed Jul 7 20:42:24 2010] : (3) Keryn: "This place sounds like it it warping the land and its creatures. I can't stand by and let that happen"
[Wed Jul 7 20:42:42 2010] : (5) Dorcas: "There is no question of us not going after the amulet"
[Wed Jul 7 20:42:45 2010] : (3) Keryn: ooc Keryn feels the need to hug a tree
[Wed Jul 7 20:42:56 2010] : (5) Dorcas: ooc Please don't ;)
[Wed Jul 7 20:43:10 2010] : (7) Reginar: "Very well. I have booked passage for you on the Black Mist; you know the ship and her captain."
[Wed Jul 7 20:43:47 2010] : (7) Captain Walren: "It's good to see you again. Have you heard about the cult being closed down? Perhaps the lake will be quieter now."
[Wed Jul 7 20:44:43 2010] : (4) Zedd: "Let's get aboard and head out then."
[Wed Jul 7 20:45:03 2010] : (6) Gwydion: "Didn't you know, we were the folks who brought them down"
[Wed Jul 7 20:45:08 2010] : (5) Dorcas: "I'm sure it will"
[Wed Jul 7 20:45:16 2010] : (6) Gwydion: "We infiltrated their base..."
[Wed Jul 7 20:45:22 2010] : (3) Keryn: "and we did it with style too"
[Wed Jul 7 20:45:35 2010] : (6) Gwydion: Gwydion goes on to spread the word of our deeds
[Wed Jul 7 20:45:42 2010] : (6) Gwydion: Perform - Oratory: [1d20(6) + 5 + 4 + 3] = 18
[Wed Jul 7 20:45:44 2010] : (5) Dorcas: Dorcas finds a spot on deck, as far away from anybody else as possible
[Wed Jul 7 20:45:46 2010] : (7) Captain Walren: The captain and his deckhand have been joined by an old sailor, who proudly introduces himself as Mabon the Destroyer.
[Wed Jul 7 20:46:06 2010] : (6) Gwydion: Knowledge Local: [1d20(4) + 2 + 2 + 1 + 3] = 12
[Wed Jul 7 20:46:10 2010] : (3) Keryn: ooc how much is a CLW wand?
[Wed Jul 7 20:46:17 2010] : (6) Gwydion: ooc 750 gp
[Wed Jul 7 20:46:40 2010] : (3) Keryn: ooc was thinking they're a handy group purchase
[Wed Jul 7 20:46:45 2010] : (6) Gwydion: ooc if there's not enough in the kitty we can chip in
[Wed Jul 7 20:46:46 2010] : (7) Mabon: "I could tell you a story or two as well", he says. "I was a pirate captain once, but you don't see me telling stories about strange temples - just wine and wenches. Keep your tales to the believable, lad."
[Wed Jul 7 20:47:00 2010] : (3) Keryn: ooc 670 in kitty
[Wed Jul 7 20:47:27 2010] : (6) Gwydion: Gwydion goes back in time ange chips in 20GP before we leave
[Wed Jul 7 20:47:35 2010] : (6) Gwydion: ooc ange = and
[Wed Jul 7 20:47:37 2010] : (5) Dorcas: ooc I'll chip in
[Wed Jul 7 20:47:58 2010] : (7) Captain Walren: "So where are you heading this day?"
[Wed Jul 7 20:47:58 2010] : (3) Keryn: ooc ok 20gp each cleans out the kitty
[Wed Jul 7 20:48:27 2010] : (7) Captain Walren: When Reginar calls out "Fort Landing", the dwarf captain grimaces and spits over the side of the barge.
[Wed Jul 7 20:48:38 2010] : (7) Captain Walren: "The Isle of Terror, eh? Well, why not."
[Wed Jul 7 20:49:14 2010] : (6) Gwydion: So Mabon, what tales have you, and we'll see if they match up to ours!"
[Wed Jul 7 20:49:23 2010] : (6) Gwydion: "So Mabon, what tales have you, and we'll see if they match up to ours!"
[Wed Jul 7 20:50:01 2010] : (7) DM: The barge sticks to the coast along the southern shore, halfway along the lake, and Mabon passes the time spinning ever more scurrilous tales. Some of them would be sure to get him thrown out of all but the roughest inss.
[Wed Jul 7 20:51:32 2010] : (7) DM: The first part of the journey is uneventful, but after a few days the captain asks you to stay inside the cabin - such as it is - while he and Mabon guide the barge through the heavy waves on the lake.
[Wed Jul 7 20:51:40 2010] : (6) Gwydion: Gwydion listens and remembers the juiciest bits to wind into his acts of entertainment
[Wed Jul 7 20:52:48 2010] : (5) Dorcas: "Are you sure I can't stay here?"
[Wed Jul 7 20:52:58 2010] : (7) DM: It's a miserable 24 hours, but the sun rises over the lake and you see the black cliffs at the southern end of the Isle of Terror.
[Wed Jul 7 20:53:12 2010] : (5) Dorcas: Dorcas doesn't fancy sitting inside with the others
[Wed Jul 7 20:53:50 2010] : (7) DM: ooc elf snobbery? :-p
[Wed Jul 7 20:54:09 2010] : (7) DM: The barge makes it way along the coast. I need perception checks, please.
[Wed Jul 7 20:54:15 2010] : (6) Gwydion: Perception: [1d20(15) + 1 + 4 + 3] = 23
[Wed Jul 7 20:54:22 2010] : (7) DM: (and it might be map time)
[Wed Jul 7 20:54:46 2010] : (3) Keryn: Perception: [1d20(15) + 5 + 3 + 3] = 26
[Wed Jul 7 20:55:08 2010] : (4) Zedd: Perception: [1d20(12) + 6] = 18
[Wed Jul 7 20:55:25 2010] : (7) DM: [1d20(12) + 8] = 20
[Wed Jul 7 20:56:07 2010] : (5) Dorcas: Perception: [1d20(17) + 10] = 27
[Wed Jul 7 20:56:41 2010] : (7) DM: You spot a shining figure, floating just over the water, between the boat and the cliffs.
[Wed Jul 7 20:56:46 2010] : (5) Dorcas: ooc What do you mean elf snobbery? Elves don't think they're better than humans: they know it
[Wed Jul 7 20:56:57 2010] : (5) Dorcas: "What could that be?"
[Wed Jul 7 20:57:16 2010] : (5) Dorcas: ooc Knowledge check?
[Wed Jul 7 20:57:38 2010] : (7) DM: Religion
[Wed Jul 7 20:57:41 2010] : (6) Gwydion: Knowledge Religion: [1d20(11) + 2 + 2 + 1 + 3] = 19
[Wed Jul 7 20:57:47 2010] : (3) Keryn: Knowledge Religion: [1d20(7) + 2 + 2 + 1 + 3] = 15
[Wed Jul 7 20:58:00 2010] : (7) DM: It's a ghost
[Wed Jul 7 20:58:08 2010] : (5) Dorcas: Dorcas stares at the figure, trying to figure it out
[Wed Jul 7 20:58:12 2010] : (6) Gwydion: "It's a ghost"
[Wed Jul 7 20:58:14 2010] : (7) DM: Are you talking or attacking?
[Wed Jul 7 20:58:18 2010] : (5) Dorcas: "Ah"
[Wed Jul 7 20:58:32 2010] : (4) Zedd: Zedd waits to see what it does. Is it hostile?
[Wed Jul 7 20:58:47 2010] : (7) DM: It spots the boat, and begins heading directly towards you.
[Wed Jul 7 20:58:55 2010] : (7) DM: It's now about 120ft away
[Wed Jul 7 20:59:10 2010] : (5) Dorcas: "How do we kill it if it attacks?"
[Wed Jul 7 20:59:34 2010] : (5) Dorcas: Dorcas loads her bow, but doesn't take aim yet
[Wed Jul 7 20:59:52 2010] : (6) Gwydion: Gwydion draws his sword
[Wed Jul 7 21:00:23 2010] : (7) DM: You know it's immune to non-magical weapons
[Wed Jul 7 21:00:45 2010] : (4) Zedd: Zedd readies his rapier and shield.
[Wed Jul 7 21:01:23 2010] : (7) DM: It's still closing.
[Wed Jul 7 21:01:42 2010] : (6) Gwydion: "You can only hurt it with magical weapons"
[Wed Jul 7 21:01:51 2010] : (6) Gwydion: Inspire Courage: Gwydion concentrates on his inspirational oration... +1 competence bonus to attack and damage; +1 morale bonus on saving throws against charm and fear effects until Gwydion stops singing.
[Wed Jul 7 21:02:12 2010] : (5) Dorcas: Dorcas puts her bow away and draws her dagger
[Wed Jul 7 21:02:33 2010] : (7) DM: ooc can you set the grid, please?
[Wed Jul 7 21:02:43 2010] : Attempting to assign the role of GM to (4) Zedd...
[Wed Jul 7 21:03:02 2010] : Attempting to assign the role of PLAYER to (4) Zedd...
[Wed Jul 7 21:03:37 2010] : (7) DM: ooc ta
[Wed Jul 7 21:04:04 2010] : (3) Keryn: ooc can I get a node for my wolf?
[Wed Jul 7 21:04:11 2010] : (5) Dorcas: ooc I never saw the boat there, just the miniatures
[Wed Jul 7 21:05:02 2010] : (7) DM: As the ghost approaches, it starts moaning and wailing. The noise builds to a crescendo, bringing a feeling of doom upon each of you. Will saves, please (including the wolf) - and then initiative.
[Wed Jul 7 21:05:18 2010] : (7) DM: [1d20(1) + 5] = 6
[Wed Jul 7 21:05:24 2010] : (3) Keryn: Will: [1d20(5) + 5 + 4] = 14
[Wed Jul 7 21:05:25 2010] : (4) Zedd: Will: [1d20(7) + 0] = 7
[Wed Jul 7 21:05:37 2010] : (5) Dorcas: Will: [1d20(16) + 3] = 19
[Wed Jul 7 21:05:45 2010] : (5) Dorcas: Initiative: [1d20(15) + 3] = 18
[Wed Jul 7 21:05:45 2010] : (6) Gwydion: Will: [1d20(2) + 1 + 4] = 7
[Wed Jul 7 21:05:54 2010] : (6) Gwydion: Initiative: [1d20(8) + 2 + 4] = 14
[Wed Jul 7 21:06:01 2010] : (4) Zedd: Initiative: [1d20(3) + 4] = 7
[Wed Jul 7 21:06:17 2010] : (6) Gwydion: ooc +1 on saves vs. etc. (see above)
[Wed Jul 7 21:06:27 2010] : (3) Keryn: [1d20(2) + 1] = 3
[Wed Jul 7 21:06:34 2010] : (3) Keryn: (wolf fails
[Wed Jul 7 21:06:42 2010] : (7) DM: ... ouch...
[Wed Jul 7 21:06:48 2010] : (3) Keryn: Initiative: [1d20(8) + 3 + 0] = 11
[Wed Jul 7 21:06:59 2010] : (7) DM: All of you are panicked
[Wed Jul 7 21:07:12 2010] : (7) DM: (for [2d4(4,3)] = 7rounds)
[Wed Jul 7 21:07:22 2010] : (3) Keryn: ooc even dorcas??
[Wed Jul 7 21:07:36 2010] : (7) DM: ooc oops, not Dorcas
[Wed Jul 7 21:07:42 2010] : (6) Gwydion: ooc ouch indeed
[Wed Jul 7 21:07:52 2010] : (6) Gwydion: ooc even with 15 for Keryn?
[Wed Jul 7 21:08:11 2010] : (7) DM: ooc yep
[Wed Jul 7 21:08:18 2010] : (7) DM: Dorcas, it's your turn.
[Wed Jul 7 21:08:49 2010] : (5) Dorcas: Dorcas steps back and readies to attack as soon as the ghost is within reach
[Wed Jul 7 21:08:59 2010] : (5) Dorcas: Done
[Wed Jul 7 21:09:36 2010] : (7) DM: The rest of you are forced to flee; the ghost drifts slowly closer as the sailors try frantically to steer the barge away.
[Wed Jul 7 21:10:09 2010] : (4) Zedd: ooc brb
[Wed Jul 7 21:10:24 2010] : (5) Dorcas: "Get us out of here, I seem to be the only one capable to fight the thing at the moment"
[Wed Jul 7 21:10:25 2010] : (7) DM: The ghost closes om Gwydion, and reaches out with its spectral hand.
[Wed Jul 7 21:10:40 2010] : (7) DM: [1d20(10) + 6] = 16 [7d6(3,6,5,4,6,1,2)] = 27 damage
[Wed Jul 7 21:10:48 2010] : (5) Dorcas: ooc What?
[Wed Jul 7 21:11:00 2010] : (7) DM: It misses, and it's Dorcas to move.
[Wed Jul 7 21:11:14 2010] : (6) Gwydion: ooc touch AC is 12
[Wed Jul 7 21:11:18 2010] : (6) Gwydion: ooc it hits
[Wed Jul 7 21:11:37 2010] : (7) DM: ooc yes. Fortitude save, please.
[Wed Jul 7 21:11:46 2010] : (6) Gwydion: Fortitude: [1d20(5) + 1 + 1] = 7
[Wed Jul 7 21:11:56 2010] : (7) DM: ouch. That's 27 damage.
[Wed Jul 7 21:12:04 2010] : (7) DM: Dorcas, your turn.
[Wed Jul 7 21:12:06 2010] : (5) Dorcas: Dorcas steps forward and stabs at the ghost
[Wed Jul 7 21:12:13 2010] : (5) Dorcas: Dagger +1: [1d20(17) + 6] = 23 Damage: [1d4(1) + 2] = 3
[Wed Jul 7 21:12:15 2010] : (7) DM: The barge is now sailing away from the cliffs.
[Wed Jul 7 21:12:25 2010] : (5) Dorcas: Done
[Wed Jul 7 21:12:43 2010] : (7) DM: That's a hit, and a wisp floats away from the thing.
[Wed Jul 7 21:13:07 2010] : (7) DM: The ghost glares at Dorcas, and reaches out to attack her. [1d20(19) + 6] = 25 [7d6(3,3,1,2,4,1,5)] = 19
[Wed Jul 7 21:13:13 2010] : (5) Dorcas: Muttering: "I wish I had a magic bow"
[Wed Jul 7 21:13:18 2010] : (6) Gwydion: ooc we still have to flee
[Wed Jul 7 21:13:18 2010] : (7) DM: Fortitude save, plesae.
[Wed Jul 7 21:13:23 2010] : (5) Dorcas: Fortitude: [1d20(19) + 5] = 24
[Wed Jul 7 21:13:30 2010] : (6) Gwydion: A badly wounded and panicked Gwydion stops his performance, drops his sword, turns tail and dives into the water. He proceeds to swim away as fast as he can
[Wed Jul 7 21:13:46 2010] : (7) DM: Dorcas takes 10 damage.
[Wed Jul 7 21:13:51 2010] : (6) Gwydion: Swim: [1d20(5) + 2 + 3 - 1] = 9
[Wed Jul 7 21:14:09 2010] : (7) DM: Gwydion doesn't make it very far, but he's not sinking.
[Wed Jul 7 21:14:17 2010] : (3) Keryn: Keryn does likewise
[Wed Jul 7 21:14:25 2010] : (3) Keryn: Swim: [1d20(11) + 0 + 1 - 3] = 9
[Wed Jul 7 21:14:27 2010] : (6) Gwydion: ooc a panicked creature *must* use all means necessary to escape, including magic
[Wed Jul 7 21:14:32 2010] : (7) DM: ooc yes
[Wed Jul 7 21:14:32 2010] : (4) Zedd: Swim: [1d20(2) + 1 + 4 - 4 + 3] = 6
[Wed Jul 7 21:14:49 2010] : (5) Dorcas: "Idiots: stay here, would you rather drown than fight?"
[Wed Jul 7 21:14:50 2010] : (7) DM: Zedd briefly vanishes under the waves, taking [1d2(2)] = 2 non-lethal damage.
[Wed Jul 7 21:14:59 2010] : (7) DM: Dorcas next.
[Wed Jul 7 21:15:23 2010] : (5) Dorcas: Dorcas once again attacks the ghost, hoping for the best
[Wed Jul 7 21:15:28 2010] : (5) Dorcas: Dagger +1: [1d20(4) + 5] = 9 Damage: [1d4(4) + 1] = 5
[Wed Jul 7 21:15:34 2010] : (5) Dorcas: Done
[Wed Jul 7 21:15:51 2010] : (7) DM: That's a miss, and the ghost attacks Dorcas again.
[Wed Jul 7 21:16:00 2010] : (7) DM: [1d20(15) + 6] = 21 [7d6(2,6,2,1,6,2,1)] = 20
[Wed Jul 7 21:16:06 2010] : (7) DM: Fortitude save?
[Wed Jul 7 21:16:12 2010] : (5) Dorcas: Fortitude: [1d20(5) + 4] = 9
[Wed Jul 7 21:16:16 2010] : (7) DM: ooc this thing is insane
[Wed Jul 7 21:16:19 2010] : (7) DM: That's 20 damage
[Wed Jul 7 21:16:36 2010] : (4) Zedd: ooc are you sure that 7d6 is right? That's an insane amount of damage for a basic attack.
[Wed Jul 7 21:16:51 2010] : (5) Dorcas: Dorcas falls down, bleeding profusely
[Wed Jul 7 21:16:51 2010] : (7) DM: ooc hold on a moment
[Wed Jul 7 21:16:54 2010] : (5) Dorcas: HP Status: -8 out of 22
[Wed Jul 7 21:17:05 2010] : (3) Keryn: ooc maybe its an italic 1d6 :)
[Wed Jul 7 21:17:12 2010] : (5) Dorcas: ooc LOL
[Wed Jul 7 21:17:38 2010] : (7) DM: ooc yes, I'm sure.
[Wed Jul 7 21:17:40 2010] : (6) Gwydion: ooc not bleeding, it's a ghost
[Wed Jul 7 21:18:01 2010] : (7) DM: ooc it's aging - you wither and turn into an old person
[Wed Jul 7 21:18:11 2010] : (6) Gwydion: ooc the damage is correct, though you get a dc18 fort save to half it
[Wed Jul 7 21:18:12 2010] : (5) Dorcas: Dorcas falls down, looking ghostly pale
[Wed Jul 7 21:18:54 2010] : (7) DM: The ghost wails in triumph, and floats over to corner the gibbering deckhand.
[Wed Jul 7 21:19:27 2010] : (5) Dorcas: ooc I should have played a paladin ;)
[Wed Jul 7 21:19:33 2010] : (7) DM: ooc lol
[Wed Jul 7 21:19:39 2010] : (3) Keryn: ooc never say that!
[Wed Jul 7 21:20:09 2010] : (7) DM: The boy doesn't last long, rapidly aging and collapsing to the deck, and the captain and the old pirate are the only two standing.
[Wed Jul 7 21:20:27 2010] : (3) Keryn: ooc well that was a short adventure
[Wed Jul 7 21:20:35 2010] : (5) Dorcas: ooc KMAO
[Wed Jul 7 21:20:47 2010] : (7) DM: Those of you in the water, the barge having kept moving in your direction, find yourselves soaking wet, terrified, and apart from Gwydion, uninjured.
[Wed Jul 7 21:21:04 2010] : (7) DM: The unnatural panic has worn off, and it's Gwydion to act.
[Wed Jul 7 21:21:15 2010] : (5) Dorcas: ooc It's not the adventure that kills you, it's the random encounter
[Wed Jul 7 21:21:33 2010] : (6) Gwydion: Gwydion attempts to swim back and board the boat
[Wed Jul 7 21:21:51 2010] : (6) Gwydion: ooc if I'm next to it, then I get in and cast a spell
[Wed Jul 7 21:22:03 2010] : (7) DM: OK. Choose your spell!
[Wed Jul 7 21:22:08 2010] : (6) Gwydion: Mirror Image: Level 1 - Produces 5 images that share my square (max 8). Image AC = 16
[Wed Jul 7 21:22:13 2010] : (6) Gwydion: Done
[Wed Jul 7 21:22:20 2010] : (6) Gwydion: ooc level 2!
[Wed Jul 7 21:22:48 2010] : (7) DM: Keryn?
[Wed Jul 7 21:23:42 2010] : (3) Keryn: Keryn climbs back aboard beside G and casts a spell
[Wed Jul 7 21:23:44 2010] : (3) Keryn: Barkskin: Level 2 - +2 AC Natural armour bonus for [10 * 3] = 30 minutes
[Wed Jul 7 21:24:01 2010] : (3) Keryn: done
[Wed Jul 7 21:24:06 2010] : (6) Gwydion: ooc that doesn't help you vs a ghost
[Wed Jul 7 21:24:20 2010] : (3) Keryn: ooc bugger
[Wed Jul 7 21:24:37 2010] : (7) DM: ooc change it if you want
[Wed Jul 7 21:24:47 2010] : (3) Keryn: Flaming Sphere: Level 2 - Flaming sphere appears for 4 rounds
[Wed Jul 7 21:25:04 2010] : (7) DM: OK. Zedd?
[Wed Jul 7 21:25:06 2010] : (3) Keryn: done.
[Wed Jul 7 21:25:17 2010] : (4) Zedd: Climb back in and pick up my weapons. Done
[Wed Jul 7 21:25:17 2010] : (7) DM: The captain calls out "Keep that fire off my deck!"
[Wed Jul 7 21:25:38 2010] : (4) Zedd: "What do you want here, spirit?"
[Wed Jul 7 21:25:46 2010] : (7) DM: OK. The ghost drifts over to Mabon, attacking him: [1d20(17) + 6] = 23 [7d6(2,2,1,5,4,4,5)] = 23
[Wed Jul 7 21:25:49 2010] : (3) Keryn: ooc David do you still have a flaming sphere marker?
[Wed Jul 7 21:25:52 2010] : (7) DM: [1d20(11) + 4] = 15
[Wed Jul 7 21:26:00 2010] : (7) DM: The old man ages further, and collapses.
[Wed Jul 7 21:26:50 2010] : (7) DM: The ghost screams, long and high, and just discernible are the words "death and freedom!"
[Wed Jul 7 21:26:59 2010] : (6) Gwydion: "Keryn, help Dorcas. I'll help Mabon"
[Wed Jul 7 21:27:01 2010] : (7) DM: Gwydion's turn
[Wed Jul 7 21:27:16 2010] : (7) DM: ooc C is Mabon
[Wed Jul 7 21:27:21 2010] : (7) DM: (not another enemy!)
[Wed Jul 7 21:27:25 2010] : (6) Gwydion: Gwydion walks over to Mabon's body
[Wed Jul 7 21:27:28 2010] : (6) Gwydion: Cure Light Wounds: Level 1 - Heals [1d8(8) + 4] = 12 HP
[Wed Jul 7 21:27:34 2010] : (5) Dorcas: ooc It seems we'll be playing against Spain on Saturday
[Wed Jul 7 21:27:54 2010] : (3) Keryn: ooc do we know what characters they've rolled? ;)
[Wed Jul 7 21:28:03 2010] : (6) Gwydion: ooc Spain beat Germany then?
[Wed Jul 7 21:28:08 2010] : (7) DM: ooc 1-0
[Wed Jul 7 21:28:09 2010] : (5) Dorcas: ooc Yep
[Wed Jul 7 21:28:17 2010] : (7) DM: Mabon recovers, and stands up
[Wed Jul 7 21:28:24 2010] : (7) DM: Keryn?
[Wed Jul 7 21:28:42 2010] : (6) Gwydion: ooc Keryn has better cure spells than me
[Wed Jul 7 21:29:17 2010] : (6) Gwydion: ooc is the ghost next to Mabon BTW?
[Wed Jul 7 21:29:25 2010] : (3) Keryn: Keryn moves to the injured Dorcas
[Wed Jul 7 21:29:28 2010] : (3) Keryn: Keryn moves to the injured Dorcas
[Wed Jul 7 21:29:29 2010] : (7) DM: ooc yes, sorry
[Wed Jul 7 21:29:33 2010] : (6) Gwydion: ooc I can try to take some heat with my images
[Wed Jul 7 21:29:50 2010] : (3) Keryn: Cure Light Wounds: Level 1 - Heals [1d8(6) + 4] = 10 HP
[Wed Jul 7 21:29:58 2010] : (3) Keryn: done
[Wed Jul 7 21:30:00 2010] : (7) DM: OK. Zedd's turn.
[Wed Jul 7 21:30:10 2010] : (4) Zedd: Rapier +1 (main hand): [1d20(13) + 8] = 21; Damage: [1d6(6) + 3] = 9
[Wed Jul 7 21:30:12 2010] : (4) Zedd: Shield of Bashing +1 (off hand): [1d20(13) + 8] = 21; Damage: [1d8(2) + 2] = 4
[Wed Jul 7 21:30:24 2010] : (4) Zedd: Done
[Wed Jul 7 21:31:01 2010] : (6) Gwydion: "Mabon, you're injured. Stay out of its way"
[Wed Jul 7 21:31:11 2010] : (5) Dorcas: Dorcas opens her eyes and struggles to get on her feet
[Wed Jul 7 21:31:29 2010] : (3) Keryn: Keryn helps her up
[Wed Jul 7 21:31:36 2010] : (7) DM: Both the rapier and the shield connect with the ghost, passing through its substance, and come out glowing faintly. The ghost sees Gwydion, with his handful of clones, and moves to attack.
[Wed Jul 7 21:31:48 2010] : (7) DM: [1d20(6) + 6] = 12 [7d6(1,6,4,3,2,2,1)] = 19
[Wed Jul 7 21:32:01 2010] : (6) Gwydion: [1d6(3)] = 3
[Wed Jul 7 21:32:11 2010] : (6) Gwydion: He misses an image
[Wed Jul 7 21:32:11 2010] : (7) DM: That's hit an image. You're one down.
[Wed Jul 7 21:32:26 2010] : (7) DM: ooc hit, isn't it?
[Wed Jul 7 21:32:27 2010] : (6) Gwydion: ooc image AC is 16
[Wed Jul 7 21:32:56 2010] : (7) DM: ooc ah yes
[Wed Jul 7 21:33:03 2010] : (7) DM: Right, Dorcas next.
[Wed Jul 7 21:33:20 2010] : (5) Dorcas: Dorcas gets up
[Wed Jul 7 21:33:37 2010] : (5) Dorcas: ooc Can I even reach the (un)bloody thing with my dagger?
[Wed Jul 7 21:33:43 2010] : (7) DM: ooc yes, you can
[Wed Jul 7 21:34:06 2010] : (5) Dorcas: Dorcas attacks
[Wed Jul 7 21:34:12 2010] : (5) Dorcas: Dagger +1: [1d20(3) + 5] = 8 Damage: [1d4(4) + 1] = 5
[Wed Jul 7 21:34:17 2010] : (5) Dorcas: Done
[Wed Jul 7 21:34:45 2010] : (7) DM: That's a miss, and it's Gwydion.
[Wed Jul 7 21:34:47 2010] : (6) Gwydion: ooc is the boy a total goner?
[Wed Jul 7 21:35:12 2010] : (7) DM: ooc alive, stable, but out of the fight - and not a warrior-type!
[Wed Jul 7 21:35:25 2010] : (6) Gwydion: ooc stable is good enough for me
[Wed Jul 7 21:35:44 2010] : (6) Gwydion: Gwydion goes to retrieve his sword
[Wed Jul 7 21:35:47 2010] : (6) Gwydion: Cure Light Wounds: Level 1 - Heals [1d8(1) + 4] = 5 HP
[Wed Jul 7 21:36:01 2010] : (6) Gwydion: ooc AoO
[Wed Jul 7 21:36:05 2010] : (6) Gwydion: Done
[Wed Jul 7 21:36:11 2010] : (7) DM: ooc did you mean to cast that, or was it tree-typing?
[Wed Jul 7 21:36:21 2010] : (6) Gwydion: ooc move, then cast
[Wed Jul 7 21:36:27 2010] : (7) DM: [1d20(8) + 6] = 14 [7d6(1,1,6,4,1,5,6)] = 24
[Wed Jul 7 21:36:40 2010] : (7) DM: It's a miss, but it's close enough to take out an image.
[Wed Jul 7 21:36:41 2010] : (6) Gwydion: ooc miss anyway
[Wed Jul 7 21:36:52 2010] : (6) Gwydion: ooc image AC = 16
[Wed Jul 7 21:37:06 2010] : (7) DM: ooc not in Pathfinder. I have the book by me :)
[Wed Jul 7 21:37:10 2010] : (7) DM: Keryn?
[Wed Jul 7 21:37:39 2010] : (6) Gwydion: [1d6(5)] = 5
[Wed Jul 7 21:38:01 2010] : (3) Keryn: Keryn steps up to Dorcas and flashes the new wand
[Wed Jul 7 21:38:05 2010] : (3) Keryn: Cure Light Wounds wand: [1d8(3) + 1] = 4
[Wed Jul 7 21:38:19 2010] : (7) DM: OK
[Wed Jul 7 21:38:23 2010] : (7) DM: Are you moving the sphere?
[Wed Jul 7 21:38:32 2010] : (3) Keryn: done
[Wed Jul 7 21:38:43 2010] : (6) Gwydion: ooc OK, never saw that
[Wed Jul 7 21:38:53 2010] : (7) DM: OK. Zedd?
[Wed Jul 7 21:38:54 2010] : (3) Keryn: ooc I think it works differently than in 4e
[Wed Jul 7 21:39:08 2010] : (4) Zedd: Zedd steps forwards and attacks again.
[Wed Jul 7 21:39:13 2010] : (4) Zedd: Rapier +1 (main hand): [1d20(9) + 7] = 16; Damage: [1d6(2) + 2] = 4
[Wed Jul 7 21:39:14 2010] : (4) Zedd: Shield of Bashing +1 (off hand): [1d20(20) + 7] = 27; Damage: [1d8(4) + 1] = 5; Critical threat? [1d20(14) + 7] = 21; Damage: [5 + 1d8(8) + 1] = 14
[Wed Jul 7 21:39:24 2010] : (3) Keryn: ooc need to look into that
[Wed Jul 7 21:39:35 2010] : (4) Zedd: ooc sweet, sweet, critical hit roll. Mmmm. Well worth spending all of Sunday on it...
[Wed Jul 7 21:39:37 2010] : (4) Zedd: Done
[Wed Jul 7 21:39:44 2010] : (5) Dorcas: ooc LOL
[Wed Jul 7 21:39:46 2010] : (7) DM: Though the rapier fails to strike, the shield seems to push the ghost back a little.
[Wed Jul 7 21:39:49 2010] : (3) Keryn: ooc lol
[Wed Jul 7 21:40:18 2010] : (6) Gwydion: ooc lol
[Wed Jul 7 21:40:50 2010] : (7) DM: The ghost drifts after Gwydion, trying to kill the multiple images of its enemy. [1d20(4) + 6] = 10 [7d6(6,6,2,1,4,1,3)] = 23
[Wed Jul 7 21:40:57 2010] : (7) DM: Miss. Dorcas?
[Wed Jul 7 21:40:59 2010] : (7) DM: NO
[Wed Jul 7 21:41:07 2010] : (7) DM: AoO from Zedd, Dorcas, Keryn
[Wed Jul 7 21:41:15 2010] : (4) Zedd: Rapier +1: [1d20(6) + 9] = 15; Damage: [1d6(1) + 2] = 3
[Wed Jul 7 21:41:22 2010] : (7) DM: (Then Dorcas)
[Wed Jul 7 21:41:25 2010] : (3) Keryn: ooc can't hit it
[Wed Jul 7 21:41:37 2010] : (5) Dorcas: Dagger +1: [1d20(19) + 5] = 24 Damage: [1d4(1) + 1] = 2
[Wed Jul 7 21:42:10 2010] : (7) DM: ooc help! I've gone right-aligned!
[Wed Jul 7 21:42:23 2010] : (7) DM: Critical? Please roll.
[Wed Jul 7 21:42:39 2010] : (5) Dorcas: Dagger +1: [1d20(11) + 5] = 16 Damage: [1d4(1) + 1] = 2
[Wed Jul 7 21:42:45 2010] : (7) DM: ooc yes, you can crit undead in PF.
[Wed Jul 7 21:42:48 2010] : (5) Dorcas: ooc Sorry, didn't see that
[Wed Jul 7 21:42:50 2010] : (6) Gwydion: ooc now I can feel smug about sorting my critical rolls
[Wed Jul 7 21:42:53 2010] : (7) DM: Gwydion's turn
[Wed Jul 7 21:42:59 2010] : (5) Dorcas: ooc :P
[Wed Jul 7 21:43:25 2010] : (6) Gwydion: Gwydion picks up his sword and attacks
[Wed Jul 7 21:43:37 2010] : (6) Gwydion: Bardsong Active: Gwydion stops performing. Bardsong effect ends.
[Wed Jul 7 21:43:47 2010] : (6) Gwydion: Longsword + 1: [1d20(12) + 8] = 20 Damage: [1d8(7) + 3] = 10 HP.
[Wed Jul 7 21:44:04 2010] : (6) Gwydion: ooc bardsong was finished ages ago
[Wed Jul 7 21:44:52 2010] : (7) DM: The ghost screams in rage, and begins drifting away. Zedd and Gwydion get AoOs (it's using the withdraw action, so Dorcas doesn't).
[Wed Jul 7 21:45:05 2010] : (4) Zedd: Rapier +1: [1d20(10) + 11] = 21; Damage: [1d6(3) + 2] = 5
[Wed Jul 7 21:45:08 2010] : (6) Gwydion: Longsword + 1: [1d20(2) + 8] = 10 Damage: [1d8(5) + 3] = 8 HP.
[Wed Jul 7 21:46:00 2010] : (7) DM: It gets away, still flying, and disappears under the waves to the north. 800xp each.
[Wed Jul 7 21:46:42 2010] : (3) Keryn: Keryn starts checking the wounded
[Wed Jul 7 21:46:58 2010] : (5) Dorcas: Dorcas still looks bad, but she smiles as she sees the ghost go
[Wed Jul 7 21:47:18 2010] : (4) Zedd: "Is it gone for good? Or will it just come back?"
[Wed Jul 7 21:47:18 2010] : (3) Keryn: ooc how many down?
[Wed Jul 7 21:47:25 2010] : (5) Dorcas: HP Status: 2 out of 22
[Wed Jul 7 21:47:30 2010] : (3) Keryn: Cure Light Wounds wand: [1d8(6) + 1] = 7
[Wed Jul 7 21:47:32 2010] : (3) Keryn: Cure Light Wounds wand: [1d8(3) + 1] = 4
[Wed Jul 7 21:47:36 2010] : (3) Keryn: Cure Light Wounds wand: [1d8(5) + 1] = 6
[Wed Jul 7 21:47:48 2010] : (6) Gwydion: HP Status: 8 out of 30
[Wed Jul 7 21:47:58 2010] : (5) Dorcas: "Thank you"
[Wed Jul 7 21:48:05 2010] : (3) Keryn: on Gwyd...
[Wed Jul 7 21:48:06 2010] : (3) Keryn: Cure Light Wounds wand: [1d8(1) + 1] = 2
[Wed Jul 7 21:48:07 2010] : (3) Keryn: Cure Light Wounds wand: [1d8(5) + 1] = 6
[Wed Jul 7 21:48:08 2010] : (3) Keryn: Cure Light Wounds wand: [1d8(5) + 1] = 6
[Wed Jul 7 21:48:11 2010] : (3) Keryn: Cure Light Wounds wand: [1d8(4) + 1] = 5
[Wed Jul 7 21:48:30 2010] : (6) Gwydion: "Thanks Keryn"
[Wed Jul 7 21:48:51 2010] : (3) Keryn: "Zedd?"
[Wed Jul 7 21:49:11 2010] : (4) Zedd: "I'm fine, thanks, is a little wet."
[Wed Jul 7 21:49:17 2010] : (7) DM: The captain steers the barge around the corner of the cliffs, muttering that he's never heard of a ghost here - but that anything can happen on the Isle of Terror.
[Wed Jul 7 21:49:18 2010] : (4) Zedd: "Just a little wet"
[Wed Jul 7 21:49:19 2010] : (5) Dorcas: "What happened to you? Why did you all jump in the water and left me alone to fight that thing?"
[Wed Jul 7 21:49:21 2010] : (3) Keryn: "I know how you feel"
[Wed Jul 7 21:49:42 2010] : (3) Keryn: "This wand is great!"
[Wed Jul 7 21:49:43 2010] : (5) Dorcas: ooc leave, not left
[Wed Jul 7 21:50:15 2010] : (6) Gwydion: "But at this rate we'll need another soon!"
[Wed Jul 7 21:50:43 2010] : (3) Keryn: "It was that scream. I just couldn't stand to be near it"
[Wed Jul 7 21:51:03 2010] : (3) Keryn: "Something primal in me just had to get away"
[Wed Jul 7 21:51:19 2010] : (6) Gwydion: "You and me both"
[Wed Jul 7 21:51:30 2010] : (6) Gwydion: "And now I'm wet and cold"
[Wed Jul 7 21:52:09 2010] : (5) Dorcas: "Hmm, strange. Is that a ghost thing?"
[Wed Jul 7 21:52:17 2010] : (3) Keryn: Keryn hunts around for some towels/blankets
[Wed Jul 7 21:52:34 2010] : (4) Zedd: Zedd looks at the cliffs. "Is there a place to land, Captain?"
[Wed Jul 7 21:52:37 2010] : (5) Dorcas: Dorcas manages to keep any contempt out of her voice
[Wed Jul 7 21:52:39 2010] : (7) DM: There's blankets in the cabin; they're scratchy but clean.
[Wed Jul 7 21:53:11 2010] : (3) Keryn: "I dont know Dorcas. I'm a little ashamed to have fled like that"
[Wed Jul 7 21:53:17 2010] : (6) Gwydion: "Keryn, we should also see to the crew"
[Wed Jul 7 21:53:35 2010] : (3) Keryn: Keryn hands the blankets out
[Wed Jul 7 21:53:47 2010] : (7) Captain Walren: "The harbour's just around the corner. We'll sail there; we'll be out of the wind in the bay as well"
[Wed Jul 7 21:53:59 2010] : (6) Gwydion: "It was a compulsion. The ghost's evil influence. I have no shame"
[Wed Jul 7 21:54:08 2010] : (5) Dorcas: "I know you're no cowards, the gods know we've been in enough fights together"
[Wed Jul 7 21:54:14 2010] : (3) Keryn: "unfortunately some are beyong any help we can give"
[Wed Jul 7 21:54:28 2010] : (6) Gwydion: ooc the boy is stable
[Wed Jul 7 21:54:37 2010] : (6) Gwydion: "Lets at least look"
[Wed Jul 7 21:54:47 2010] : (6) Gwydion: Heal: [1d20(13) + 1 + 0] = 14
[Wed Jul 7 21:54:54 2010] : (7) Captain Walren: The boat sails around the headland, and you see a bay with the ruins of a fort.
[Wed Jul 7 21:55:21 2010] : (4) Zedd: Zedd looks carefully for any dangers.
[Wed Jul 7 21:55:24 2010] : (4) Zedd: Perception: [1d20(4) + 6] = 10
[Wed Jul 7 21:55:26 2010] : (7) Captain Walren: At least, that's what it looks like - there's some structures too square and too upright to be natural vegetation, though no stonework is visible under the greenery.
[Wed Jul 7 21:55:46 2010] : (5) Dorcas: Perception: [1d20(20) + 10] = 30
[Wed Jul 7 21:56:04 2010] : (5) Dorcas: "That looks - interesting - I guess"
[Wed Jul 7 21:56:14 2010] : (7) Captain Walren: The beach is deserted; there's no signs of habitation.
[Wed Jul 7 21:56:32 2010] : (7) Captain Walren: Dorcas spots some strange tracks in the sand, like some heavy tail or a boat.
[Wed Jul 7 21:56:33 2010] : (5) Dorcas: "Do people even live here?"
[Wed Jul 7 21:56:51 2010] : (3) Keryn: "There is something I find comforting about nature reclaiming its domain from man"
[Wed Jul 7 21:57:03 2010] : (5) Dorcas: "And what are those drag marks? Another boat?"
[Wed Jul 7 21:57:07 2010] : (3) Keryn: ooc "heavy tail"??
[Wed Jul 7 21:57:32 2010] : (7) Captain Walren: ooc like a dinosaur.
[Wed Jul 7 21:57:35 2010] : (5) Dorcas: ooc Just as long as there are no mouth or claws attached we'll be fine
[Wed Jul 7 21:58:11 2010] : (4) Zedd: "I'm fairly sure anything with a tail like that will be well equiped with teeth and claws. We'd best be on the alert."
[Wed Jul 7 21:58:33 2010] : (7) DM: Walren and Mabon row you ashore in the barge's launch, a rickety little craft that needs someone to keep bailing out the water. Regardless, you reach the beach unharmed, and the captain explains that he'll wait at anchor.
[Wed Jul 7 21:58:41 2010] : (6) Gwydion: "Maybe it's a herbivore?"
[Wed Jul 7 21:58:44 2010] : (4) Zedd: "Could just be Iramine's boat, though."
[Wed Jul 7 21:59:04 2010] : (4) Zedd: ooc does the MM have herbivores in it?
[Wed Jul 7 21:59:10 2010] : (5) Dorcas: "Let me take a look where that trail leads me"
[Wed Jul 7 21:59:15 2010] : (7) DM: "We'll be here for ten days, at most - it's nothing personal, but I've no desire to get closer than this. When you make it back, light a pair of signal fires - set them apart so I can tell it's you.
[Wed Jul 7 21:59:19 2010] : (7) DM: ooc yes, it does :-)
[Wed Jul 7 21:59:21 2010] : (3) Keryn: "Still, lets keep our eyes open"
[Wed Jul 7 21:59:54 2010] : (5) Dorcas: Dorcas follows the tracks for a bit, making sure she doesn't get out of sight of her friends
[Wed Jul 7 21:59:58 2010] : (5) Dorcas: Survival - Follow or identify tracks: [1d20(5) + 10] = 15
[Wed Jul 7 22:00:10 2010] : (7) DM: Now you're on the beach, you can tell that the trail is that of a boat being dragged on-shore. You find the craft hidden around the corner of the overgrown fortress.
[Wed Jul 7 22:00:33 2010] : (4) Zedd: Zedd searches the boat.
[Wed Jul 7 22:00:58 2010] : (5) Dorcas: Dorcas assists
[Wed Jul 7 22:01:12 2010] : (5) Dorcas: Perception: [1d20(2) + 10] = 12
[Wed Jul 7 22:01:39 2010] : (6) Gwydion: "Shall we knock holes in it to prevent rapid retreat?"
[Wed Jul 7 22:01:49 2010] : (7) DM: There's nothing in it; apparently the cultists took all they needed with them. It's a small row-boat, like Walren's but somewhat newer.
[Wed Jul 7 22:01:58 2010] : (3) Keryn: Keryn asks his wolf if she can pick up any scents
[Wed Jul 7 22:02:07 2010] : (6) Gwydion: "Or swap with ours?"
[Wed Jul 7 22:02:15 2010] : (5) Dorcas: ooc No indication it's really their boat then?
[Wed Jul 7 22:02:21 2010] : (3) Keryn: "No point ruining it. We may need it later"
[Wed Jul 7 22:02:29 2010] : (6) Gwydion: "Walren, are you waiting on your boat?"
[Wed Jul 7 22:02:45 2010] : (6) Gwydion: "If so, you may as well take this dinghy back with you"
[Wed Jul 7 22:02:47 2010] : (7) DM: ooc not for certain
[Wed Jul 7 22:02:57 2010] : (5) Dorcas: ooc Take the plugs out of the motor and take them with us?
[Wed Jul 7 22:03:23 2010] : (5) Dorcas: ooc Or the distributor cap
[Wed Jul 7 22:03:28 2010] : (6) Gwydion: ooc I had to read that twice before I realised it was a joke ;-)
[Wed Jul 7 22:03:34 2010] : (7) DM: The wolf sniffs around a little, not recognising anything, until she stumbles across something that makes her run back to Keryn with her tail between her legs.
[Wed Jul 7 22:03:40 2010] : (7) DM: GAME END