Contents / PnP Stuff / Logs /

[Thu Jul 1 19:49:17 2010] : (11) DM: GAME START
[Thu Jul 1 19:50:37 2010] : (11) DM: The golem has fallen, and in the debris you found some precious materials - gemstones and decorated masks. Immediately, however, the prospect of survival is more appealing: the temple alarm is ringing, and this may be your last opportunity to find the evidence Reginar asked for and escape alive.
[Thu Jul 1 19:51:10 2010] : (8) Zedd: "Better check the doors for traps and get a move on."
[Thu Jul 1 19:51:18 2010] : (11) DM: The room has three doors on each side and a pair of double doors opposite the entrance.
[Thu Jul 1 19:51:27 2010] : (12) Dorcas: "I'll have a look at them"
[Thu Jul 1 19:51:35 2010] : (8) Zedd: Zedd keeps an eye out towards the stairs and main hall.
[Thu Jul 1 19:51:37 2010] : (12) Dorcas: Dorcas examines the doors
[Thu Jul 1 19:51:43 2010] : (12) Dorcas: Perception: [1d20(1) + 9] = 10
[Thu Jul 1 19:51:44 2010] : (10) Keryn: "Pick one door"
[Thu Jul 1 19:52:01 2010] : (9) Gwydion: Perception: [1d20(15) + 1 + 3 + 3] = 22
[Thu Jul 1 19:52:09 2010] : (9) Gwydion: "The right on"
[Thu Jul 1 19:52:12 2010] : (9) Gwydion: ooc one
[Thu Jul 1 19:52:21 2010] : (11) DM: Please place yourselves by the appropriate doors
[Thu Jul 1 19:52:24 2010] : (10) Keryn: "Ok to open?"
[Thu Jul 1 19:53:04 2010] : (10) Keryn: Keryn hangs back just in case while G opens the door
[Thu Jul 1 19:53:29 2010] : (11) DM: Gwydion tries the door, but finds it's locked.
[Thu Jul 1 19:53:37 2010] : (8) Zedd: Perception: [1d20(7) + 5] = 12
[Thu Jul 1 19:54:09 2010] : (9) Gwydion: "Hmm, locked"
[Thu Jul 1 19:54:19 2010] : (9) Gwydion: "Where's those keys?"
[Thu Jul 1 19:54:55 2010] : (8) Zedd: "I think Dorcas has them"
[Thu Jul 1 19:55:06 2010] : (12) Dorcas: 'Yeah, that's right"
[Thu Jul 1 19:55:17 2010] : (12) Dorcas: Dorcas hands the keys to Gwydion
[Thu Jul 1 19:55:37 2010] : (9) Gwydion: Gwydion tries to look for a key of the suitable size, then tries it
[Thu Jul 1 19:56:10 2010] : (11) DM: Gwydion tries the keys in the lock, starting with the most likely and ending with those that look improbably or impossible. Unfortunately, the key to this lock is not on the bunch you're holding.
[Thu Jul 1 19:56:27 2010] : (10) Keryn: Put your shoulder to it
[Thu Jul 1 19:56:32 2010] : (10) Keryn: "Put your shoulder to it"
[Thu Jul 1 19:56:50 2010] : (10) Keryn: Keryn has a look over the door nearest him
[Thu Jul 1 19:56:55 2010] : (10) Keryn: Perception: [1d20(13) + 20 / 2 - 5 + 2 + 3] = 23
[Thu Jul 1 19:57:04 2010] : (10) Keryn: (looking for traps)
[Thu Jul 1 19:57:10 2010] : (10) Keryn: Keryn tries the door
[Thu Jul 1 19:57:23 2010] : (10) Keryn: Keryn tries the door
[Thu Jul 1 19:57:26 2010] : (11) DM: That one also is locked.
[Thu Jul 1 19:57:36 2010] : (10) Keryn: Keryn tries to force the door
[Thu Jul 1 19:58:05 2010] : (9) Gwydion: ooc what kind of party has two rangers and no rogue? ;-P
[Thu Jul 1 19:58:21 2010] : (11) DM: ooc the kind where a bard has the highest strength score!
[Thu Jul 1 19:58:48 2010] : (9) Gwydion: ooc LOL
[Thu Jul 1 19:58:50 2010] : (11) DM: Strength checks for those attempting to force doors, please. One person can make a check to Aid Another.
[Thu Jul 1 19:59:12 2010] : (10) Keryn: Strength: [1d20(8) + 0 + 3 / 2] = 9
[Thu Jul 1 19:59:15 2010] : (9) Gwydion: "Shall I try to break one?"
[Thu Jul 1 19:59:25 2010] : (12) Dorcas: "Sure, let me help"
[Thu Jul 1 19:59:31 2010] : (9) Gwydion: Strength: [1d20(14) + 2] = 16
[Thu Jul 1 19:59:33 2010] : (12) Dorcas: Strength: [1d20(4) + 1] = 5
[Thu Jul 1 19:59:58 2010] : (9) Gwydion: "OK, once more"
[Thu Jul 1 20:00:19 2010] : (11) DM: Keryn and Dorcas both end up rubbing bruised shoulders, while Gwydion hears the door creak at his efforts - but it doesn't quite spring open.
[Thu Jul 1 20:00:21 2010] : (12) Dorcas: Strength: [1d20(3) + 1] = 4
[Thu Jul 1 20:00:25 2010] : (9) Gwydion: Gwydion does a Flatley Riverdance, then kicks at the door
[Thu Jul 1 20:00:27 2010] : (9) Gwydion: Inspire Competence: Gwydion begins an inspirational oration... one ally within 30 feet receives a +2 competence bonus to skill checks with one skill until Gwydion stops orating.
[Thu Jul 1 20:00:36 2010] : (9) Gwydion: Strength: [1d20(2) + 2] = 4
[Thu Jul 1 20:00:41 2010] : (9) Gwydion: ooc Boo!
[Thu Jul 1 20:00:42 2010] : (11) DM: ooc not really a skill check
[Thu Jul 1 20:00:42 2010] : (10) Keryn: Keryn helps too
[Thu Jul 1 20:00:44 2010] : (10) Keryn: Strength: [1d20(19) + 0 + 3 / 2] = 20
[Thu Jul 1 20:01:11 2010] : (11) DM: Keryn slams himself into the door, narrowly missing his allies, and tumbles into a heap within.
[Thu Jul 1 20:01:28 2010] : (9) Gwydion: "A cupboard?"
[Thu Jul 1 20:01:39 2010] : (9) Gwydion: "We'll be at this all night!"
[Thu Jul 1 20:01:53 2010] : (11) DM: It's a small room, with a bed and a wardrobe but little more.
[Thu Jul 1 20:02:11 2010] : (9) Gwydion: Gwydion charges the main doors at the end
[Thu Jul 1 20:02:14 2010] : (9) Gwydion: Strength: [1d20(7) + 2] = 9
[Thu Jul 1 20:02:19 2010] : (11) DM: There's no evidence who sleeps here, but the room is a little untidy.
[Thu Jul 1 20:02:24 2010] : (10) Keryn: "Next door. Forget traps, that golem was trap enough!"
[Thu Jul 1 20:02:40 2010] : (10) Keryn: Keryn goes for the same door as g
[Thu Jul 1 20:02:42 2010] : (10) Keryn: Strength: [1d20(5) + 0 + 3 / 2] = 6
[Thu Jul 1 20:03:03 2010] : (12) Dorcas: Dorcas tries to help
[Thu Jul 1 20:03:05 2010] : (12) Dorcas: Strength: [1d20(17) + 1] = 18
[Thu Jul 1 20:03:23 2010] : (11) DM: Once more, the efforts lead only to bruised shoulders, and the door doesn't open.
[Thu Jul 1 20:03:42 2010] : (10) Keryn: "Again!"
[Thu Jul 1 20:03:44 2010] : (10) Keryn: Strength: [1d20(8) + 0 + 3 / 2] = 9
[Thu Jul 1 20:03:48 2010] : (12) Dorcas: Strength: [1d20(10) + 1] = 11
[Thu Jul 1 20:04:09 2010] : (12) Dorcas: "At this rate we'll be here all night"
[Thu Jul 1 20:04:13 2010] : (9) Gwydion: Strength: [1d20(16) + 2] = 18
[Thu Jul 1 20:04:17 2010] : (10) Keryn: "Shut up and push"
[Thu Jul 1 20:04:18 2010] : (9) Gwydion: "Raargh"
[Thu Jul 1 20:04:21 2010] : (10) Keryn: Strength: [1d20(10) + 0 + 3 / 2] = 11
[Thu Jul 1 20:04:26 2010] : (8) Zedd: "Two people coming up the stairs!"
[Thu Jul 1 20:04:29 2010] : (12) Dorcas: Dorcas rubs her shoulder before the next effprt
[Thu Jul 1 20:04:32 2010] : (12) Dorcas: Strength: [1d20(20) + 1] = 21
[Thu Jul 1 20:04:43 2010] : (10) Keryn: "throws those masks at them"
[Thu Jul 1 20:04:45 2010] : (8) Zedd: Zedd readies a javelin to throw at the first hostile.
[Thu Jul 1 20:05:30 2010] : (12) Dorcas: Dorcas loads her bow and joins Zedd
[Thu Jul 1 20:05:36 2010] : (11) DM: Initiative, please!
[Thu Jul 1 20:05:40 2010] : (10) Keryn: Initiative: [1d20(8) + 2 + 0] = 10
[Thu Jul 1 20:05:41 2010] : (9) Gwydion: Initiative: [1d20(19) + 2 + 4] = 25
[Thu Jul 1 20:05:44 2010] : (11) DM: (and positions)
[Thu Jul 1 20:05:45 2010] : (8) Zedd: Initiative: [1d20(14) + 3] = 17
[Thu Jul 1 20:05:49 2010] : (12) Dorcas: "Try pulling that door instead of pushing"
[Thu Jul 1 20:05:50 2010] : (9) Gwydion: Open/Close: Level 0 -
[Thu Jul 1 20:05:51 2010] : (9) Gwydion: Open/Close: Level 0 -
[Thu Jul 1 20:05:52 2010] : (9) Gwydion: Open/Close: Level 0 -
[Thu Jul 1 20:05:54 2010] : (9) Gwydion: Cure Light Wounds: Level 1 - Heals [1d8(4) + 3] = 7 HP
[Thu Jul 1 20:05:54 2010] : (9) Gwydion: Cure Light Wounds: Level 1 - Heals [1d8(2) + 3] = 5 HP
[Thu Jul 1 20:05:59 2010] : (10) Keryn: ooc stop typing!
[Thu Jul 1 20:06:03 2010] : (9) Gwydion: ooc Aaargh!
[Thu Jul 1 20:06:14 2010] : (9) Gwydion: ooc I just bashed the door, did it open?
[Thu Jul 1 20:06:19 2010] : (11) DM: Initiative: [1d20(1) + 16 / 2 - 5] = 4
[Thu Jul 1 20:06:32 2010] : (11) DM: Initiative: [1d20(5) + 15 / 2 - 5] = 7
[Thu Jul 1 20:06:58 2010] : (11) DM: Dorcas?
[Thu Jul 1 20:07:07 2010] : (9) Gwydion: ooc DM, I forgot...
[Thu Jul 1 20:07:13 2010] : (11) DM: ooc yep?
[Thu Jul 1 20:07:21 2010] : (9) Gwydion: I was down to 5 HP and was going to drink some jesus juice
[Thu Jul 1 20:07:45 2010] : (9) Gwydion: ooc just as we broke game last time
[Thu Jul 1 20:07:48 2010] : (11) DM: Yes, I remember you mentioning that at the end of last session. Cross it off the list, and restore yourself.
[Thu Jul 1 20:08:00 2010] : (9) Gwydion: ooc what dice?
[Thu Jul 1 20:08:12 2010] : (11) DM: ooc 3d8+5
[Thu Jul 1 20:08:22 2010] : (9) Gwydion: [3d8(2,8,6) + 5] = 21
[Thu Jul 1 20:09:07 2010] : (12) Dorcas: ooc What do I see?
[Thu Jul 1 20:09:10 2010] : (11) DM: Dorcas, could you roll Initiative, please?
[Thu Jul 1 20:09:24 2010] : (12) Dorcas: ooc Oops, I thought I already had
[Thu Jul 1 20:09:27 2010] : (12) Dorcas: Initiative: [1d20(14) + 4] = 18
[Thu Jul 1 20:11:04 2010] : (11) DM: OK, Gwydion's first. Though it's dark in the hallway, and neither of the approaching enemies is carrying a lantern, it's clear that neither is wearing white robes. The light from your lantern silhouettes you.
[Thu Jul 1 20:11:14 2010] : (11) DM: One of them is on each side of the hallway.
[Thu Jul 1 20:11:23 2010] : (11) DM: Gwydion, your actions please.
[Thu Jul 1 20:11:50 2010] : (11) DM: (This is a surprise round, so you get one action only)
[Thu Jul 1 20:12:04 2010] : (9) Gwydion: Inspire Courage: Gwydion begins an inspirational oration... +1 competence bonus to attack and damage; +1 morale bonus on saving throws against charm and fear effects until Gwydion stops singing.
[Thu Jul 1 20:12:10 2010] : (9) Gwydion: Done
[Thu Jul 1 20:12:17 2010] : (11) DM: OK, Dorcas next.
[Thu Jul 1 20:12:38 2010] : (12) Dorcas: ooc Are they wearing any other kind of robes?
[Thu Jul 1 20:12:56 2010] : (11) DM: ooc yes, both dark - you can't tell if the robes are grey or black.
[Thu Jul 1 20:12:58 2010] : (12) Dorcas: ooc I've got low-light vision
[Thu Jul 1 20:13:23 2010] : (12) Dorcas: Dorcas takes aim and fires an arrow at B
[Thu Jul 1 20:13:39 2010] : (12) Dorcas: MW Longbow: [1d20(17) + 9] = 26 Damage: [1d8(1) + 2] = 3 HP
[Thu Jul 1 20:13:41 2010] : (11) DM: ooc true. A is in black, B in grey.
[Thu Jul 1 20:13:58 2010] : (12) Dorcas: ooc In that case I shoot at A
[Thu Jul 1 20:14:07 2010] : (12) Dorcas: Done
[Thu Jul 1 20:14:11 2010] : (11) DM: OK, Zedd's next.
[Thu Jul 1 20:14:35 2010] : (8) Zedd: Zedd throws at javelin at A
[Thu Jul 1 20:14:38 2010] : (8) Zedd: Javelin: [1d20(19) + 6] = 25; Damage: [1d6(4) + 1] = 5
[Thu Jul 1 20:14:55 2010] : (8) Zedd: ooc possible crit? Let me check
[Thu Jul 1 20:14:55 2010] : (11) DM: It hits, and it's Keryn's turn.
[Thu Jul 1 20:15:34 2010] : (11) DM: ooc don't think so
[Thu Jul 1 20:15:48 2010] : (8) Zedd: ooc Javelins are x2 so no.
[Thu Jul 1 20:15:59 2010] : (11) DM: Keryn?
[Thu Jul 1 20:16:10 2010] : (10) Keryn: Keryn tries the door again
[Thu Jul 1 20:16:12 2010] : (10) Keryn: Strength: [1d20(8) + 0 + 3 / 2] = 9
[Thu Jul 1 20:16:29 2010] : (10) Keryn: ooc thats 3 fecking times I've rolled a 9 on that check
[Thu Jul 1 20:16:31 2010] : (10) Keryn: done
[Thu Jul 1 20:16:51 2010] : (11) DM: OK, first normal round now. Gwydion's turn.
[Thu Jul 1 20:17:39 2010] : (9) Gwydion: Gwydion moves and draws, then readies to attack as either gets in range
[Thu Jul 1 20:17:44 2010] : (9) Gwydion: Inspire Courage - sustain: Gwydion concentrates on his inspirational oration... +1 competence bonus to attack and damage; +1 morale bonus on saving throws against charm and fear effects until Gwydion stops his dancing feet.
[Thu Jul 1 20:18:10 2010] : (9) Gwydion: Done
[Thu Jul 1 20:18:12 2010] : (11) DM: Dorcas?
[Thu Jul 1 20:18:52 2010] : (12) Dorcas: shoots at A again
[Thu Jul 1 20:18:54 2010] : (12) Dorcas: MW Longbow: [1d20(3) + 9] = 12 Damage: [1d8(7) + 2] = 9 HP
[Thu Jul 1 20:19:15 2010] : (12) Dorcas: Done
[Thu Jul 1 20:19:17 2010] : (11) DM: The arrow glances off his armour and clatters to the ground beyone.
[Thu Jul 1 20:19:22 2010] : (11) DM: Zedd next.
[Thu Jul 1 20:19:45 2010] : (8) Zedd: Zedd steps forwards and throws another javelin at A.
[Thu Jul 1 20:19:47 2010] : (8) Zedd: Javelin: [1d20(11) + 6] = 17; Damage: [1d6(3) + 1] = 4
[Thu Jul 1 20:19:54 2010] : (8) Zedd: Done
[Thu Jul 1 20:20:10 2010] : (11) DM: He takes another hit.
[Thu Jul 1 20:20:13 2010] : (11) DM: Keryn?
[Thu Jul 1 20:20:26 2010] : (9) Gwydion: ooc +1 to attack and damage if not in your node
[Thu Jul 1 20:21:17 2010] : (10) Keryn: Keryn tries to pull the big door open
[Thu Jul 1 20:21:38 2010] : (11) DM: It opens easily, and Keryn sees into a bedchamber and study beyond.
[Thu Jul 1 20:23:12 2010] : (11) DM: ooc bed south, desk north, window in blue. Bookcases behind desk, big rug on floor.
[Thu Jul 1 20:23:20 2010] : (11) DM: Anything else?
[Thu Jul 1 20:23:46 2010] : (10) Keryn: Step closer to the others
[Thu Jul 1 20:23:50 2010] : (10) Keryn: Done
[Thu Jul 1 20:24:03 2010] : (11) DM: ok
[Thu Jul 1 20:24:16 2010] : (11) DM: Crossbow: [1d20(4) + 6] = 10 vs AC, damage: [1d8(7)] = 7
[Thu Jul 1 20:24:18 2010] : (11) DM: Crossbow: [1d20(13) + 8] = 21 vs AC, damage: [1d8(4)] = 4
[Thu Jul 1 20:25:18 2010] : (11) DM: A crossbow bolt misses Gwydion, while one hits Zedd (4 damage). The two faithful throw their bows aside and, drawing swords, close with their enemies.
[Thu Jul 1 20:25:48 2010] : (9) Gwydion: Longsword + 1: [1d20(15) + 6] = 21; Damage: [1d8(4) + 4] = 8 HP. Crit confirm?:[0] = 0 Damage: [0] = 0 HP
[Thu Jul 1 20:25:55 2010] : (11) DM: ooc I hate layers!
[Thu Jul 1 20:26:11 2010] : (11) DM: Gwydion, having prepared for his enemy to approach, lands a heavy blow.
[Thu Jul 1 20:26:17 2010] : (11) DM: Gwydion next.
[Thu Jul 1 20:26:23 2010] : (9) Gwydion: Longsword + 1: [1d20(6) + 6] = 12; Damage: [1d8(8) + 4] = 12 HP. Crit confirm?:[0] = 0 Damage: [0] = 0 HP
[Thu Jul 1 20:26:33 2010] : (9) Gwydion: Inspire Courage - sustain: Gwydion concentrates on his inspirational oration... +1 competence bonus to attack and damage; +1 morale bonus on saving throws against charm and fear effects until Gwydion stops his dancing feet.
[Thu Jul 1 20:26:36 2010] : (9) Gwydion: Done
[Thu Jul 1 20:26:52 2010] : (11) DM: His follow-up is not as successful, however, and the man turns it aside with his shield.
[Thu Jul 1 20:26:55 2010] : (11) DM: Dorcas?
[Thu Jul 1 20:27:09 2010] : (9) Gwydion: ooc how did he use a shield and a crossbow?
[Thu Jul 1 20:27:10 2010] : (12) Dorcas: Dorcas steps forward to get a better aim on A
[Thu Jul 1 20:27:24 2010] : (9) Gwydion: ooc ;-)
[Thu Jul 1 20:27:27 2010] : (12) Dorcas: MW Longbow: [1d20(15) + 9] = 24 Damage: [1d8(1) + 2] = 3 HP
[Thu Jul 1 20:27:31 2010] : (11) DM: ooc he takes a penalty on the attack roll
[Thu Jul 1 20:27:36 2010] : (12) Dorcas: Done
[Thu Jul 1 20:27:43 2010] : (11) DM: Once again, Dorcas' arrow flies true.
[Thu Jul 1 20:27:54 2010] : (11) DM: Zedd next.
[Thu Jul 1 20:28:00 2010] : (8) Zedd: Rapier +1 (main hand): [1d20(11) + 5] = 16; Damage: [1d6(3) + 2] = 5
[Thu Jul 1 20:28:02 2010] : (8) Zedd: Shield of Bashing +1 (off hand): [1d20(12) + 5] = 17; Damage: [1d8(1) + 1] = 2
[Thu Jul 1 20:28:08 2010] : (8) Zedd: Done
[Thu Jul 1 20:28:39 2010] : (11) DM: Neither blow penetrates the man's guard, and he sneers. "Upstart fools!"
[Thu Jul 1 20:28:43 2010] : (11) DM: Keryn.
[Thu Jul 1 20:29:13 2010] : (10) Keryn: Keryn moves out and takes a shot at !
[Thu Jul 1 20:29:27 2010] : (10) Keryn: ooc that was A
[Thu Jul 1 20:29:28 2010] : (10) Keryn: Sling: [1d20(10) + 2 + 2 + 0] = 14 Damage: [1d4(2) + 0 + 0] = 2 damage
[Thu Jul 1 20:29:36 2010] : (10) Keryn: done
[Thu Jul 1 20:29:49 2010] : (11) DM: It's a hasty shot, and fails to connect.
[Thu Jul 1 20:29:54 2010] : (11) DM: Rapier: [1d20(17) + 4 + 2 + 2 + 2] = 27 vs AC, damage: [1d6(5) + 3] = 8
[Thu Jul 1 20:29:55 2010] : (11) DM: Shield: [1d20(5) + 3 + 2 + 2] = 12 vs AC, damage: [1d4(3) + 1] = 4
[Thu Jul 1 20:30:02 2010] : (11) DM: Rapier: [1d20(16) + 7 + 2 + 2 + 2] = 29 vs AC, damage: [1d6(6) + 3] = 9
[Thu Jul 1 20:30:02 2010] : (11) DM: Shield: [1d20(17) + 5 + 2 + 2] = 26 vs AC, damage: [1d4(2) + 1] = 3
[Thu Jul 1 20:30:24 2010] : (11) DM: The two attack, and both Gwydion and Zedd feel the force of the blows.
[Thu Jul 1 20:30:35 2010] : (11) DM: Gwydion takes 8 damage, Zedd takes 12.
[Thu Jul 1 20:30:50 2010] : (11) DM: Gwydion?
[Thu Jul 1 20:31:03 2010] : (9) Gwydion: ooc my AC is wrong on my status BTW
[Thu Jul 1 20:31:14 2010] : (8) Zedd: ooc My AC is 21
[Thu Jul 1 20:31:15 2010] : (11) DM: ooc I know :)
[Thu Jul 1 20:31:30 2010] : (9) Gwydion: Armour Class: 10 + Chain shirt + Buckler + Dex + Dodge: [10 + 4 + 1 + 2 + 1] = 18
[Thu Jul 1 20:31:53 2010] : (8) Zedd: ooc shouldn't I take 8 damage?
[Thu Jul 1 20:32:21 2010] : (9) Gwydion: Gwydion presses the attack
[Thu Jul 1 20:32:24 2010] : (11) DM: ooc I rolled them in the wrong order because of the order the nodes are in my tree.
[Thu Jul 1 20:32:27 2010] : (9) Gwydion: Longsword + 1: [1d20(1) + 6] = 7; Damage: [1d8(6) + 4] = 10 HP. Crit confirm?:[0] = 0 Damage: [0] = 0 HP
[Thu Jul 1 20:32:43 2010] : (9) Gwydion: Inspire Courage - sustain: Gwydion concentrates on his inspirational oration... +1 competence bonus to attack and damage; +1 morale bonus on saving throws against charm and fear effects until Gwydion stops his dancing feet.
[Thu Jul 1 20:32:49 2010] : (11) DM: Gwydion stumbles, and barely manages to keep his grip on his sword.
[Thu Jul 1 20:32:50 2010] : (9) Gwydion: Done
[Thu Jul 1 20:32:52 2010] : (11) DM: Dorcas?
[Thu Jul 1 20:33:09 2010] : (12) Dorcas: Dorcas, seeing that Keryn moved between her and A, turns and shoots at B instead
[Thu Jul 1 20:33:12 2010] : (12) Dorcas: Ranged Touch Attack: [1d20(5) + 5] = 10
[Thu Jul 1 20:33:17 2010] : (12) Dorcas: MW Longbow: [1d20(18) + 9] = 27 Damage: [1d8(3) + 2] = 5 HP
[Thu Jul 1 20:33:21 2010] : (12) Dorcas: ooc Oops
[Thu Jul 1 20:33:38 2010] : (12) Dorcas: Done
[Thu Jul 1 20:33:42 2010] : (11) DM: Dorcas fires another arrow straight and true.
[Thu Jul 1 20:33:46 2010] : (11) DM: Zedd?
[Thu Jul 1 20:34:25 2010] : (8) Zedd: Zedd attempts to grapple the priest and through him/her off the balcony.
[Thu Jul 1 20:34:27 2010] : (8) Zedd: Combat Manoeuvre: [1d20(1) + 4] = 5
[Thu Jul 1 20:34:43 2010] : (8) Zedd: ooc oh dear. Is it a long way down?
[Thu Jul 1 20:34:48 2010] : (11) DM: Attack of opportunity:
[Thu Jul 1 20:34:49 2010] : (11) DM: Rapier: [1d20(10) + 4 + 2 + 2 + 2] = 20 vs AC, damage: [1d6(6) + 3] = 9
[Thu Jul 1 20:35:03 2010] : (11) DM: ooc it's about 15 feet
[Thu Jul 1 20:35:26 2010] : (11) DM: Zedd's wrestling is clumsy, but he manages to dodge the sword-blow that heads his way.
[Thu Jul 1 20:35:33 2010] : (11) DM: Keryn?
[Thu Jul 1 20:35:51 2010] : (8) Zedd: ooc Had I been DM I would have made Zedd fall...
[Thu Jul 1 20:35:57 2010] : (10) Keryn: Keryn shoots again
[Thu Jul 1 20:35:59 2010] : (10) Keryn: Sling: [1d20(5) + 2 + 2 + 0] = 9 Damage: [1d4(3) + 0 + 0] = 3 damage
[Thu Jul 1 20:36:09 2010] : (11) DM: ooc Zedd's lucky :-)
[Thu Jul 1 20:36:32 2010] : (11) DM: Keryn's sling is flailing, almost unusable in this confined space.
[Thu Jul 1 20:36:54 2010] : (11) DM: The two priests continue their attack (rolling for Gwydion first, then Zedd)
[Thu Jul 1 20:36:56 2010] : (11) DM: Rapier: [1d20(10) + 4 + 2 + 2 + 2] = 20 vs AC, damage: [1d6(2) + 3] = 5
[Thu Jul 1 20:36:57 2010] : (11) DM: Shield: [1d20(3) + 3 + 2 + 2] = 10 vs AC, damage: [1d4(4) + 1] = 5
[Thu Jul 1 20:37:00 2010] : (11) DM: Rapier: [1d20(7) + 7 + 2 + 2 + 2] = 20 vs AC, damage: [1d6(5) + 3] = 8
[Thu Jul 1 20:37:01 2010] : (12) Dorcas: ooc Wouldn't you have wanted a Dex check to say if he fell?
[Thu Jul 1 20:37:01 2010] : (11) DM: Shield: [1d20(1) + 5 + 2 + 2] = 10 vs AC, damage: [1d4(4) + 1] = 5
[Thu Jul 1 20:37:32 2010] : (11) DM: Gwydion suffers a blow from his enemy's rapier (5 damage)
[Thu Jul 1 20:37:35 2010] : (11) DM: Gwydion?
[Thu Jul 1 20:37:40 2010] : (8) Zedd: ooc No. dex check overruled by law of comic consequences ;)
[Thu Jul 1 20:37:50 2010] : (12) Dorcas: ooc LOL
[Thu Jul 1 20:37:56 2010] : (9) Gwydion: "I bite my thumb at you, tool of a man"
[Thu Jul 1 20:38:01 2010] : (9) Gwydion: Longsword + 1: [1d20(5) + 6] = 11; Damage: [1d8(8) + 4] = 12 HP. Crit confirm?:[0] = 0 Damage: [0] = 0 HP
[Thu Jul 1 20:38:12 2010] : (9) Gwydion: Inspire Courage - sustain: Gwydion concentrates on his inspirational oration... +1 competence bonus to attack and damage; +1 morale bonus on saving throws against charm and fear effects until Gwydion stops his dancing feet.
[Thu Jul 1 20:38:16 2010] : (9) Gwydion: Done
[Thu Jul 1 20:38:54 2010] : (11) DM: The fortunes of battle have deserted Gwydion as well, and he misses.
[Thu Jul 1 20:38:56 2010] : (11) DM: Dorcas?
[Thu Jul 1 20:38:59 2010] : (12) Dorcas: Dorcas shoots again, trying to stop B from attacking
[Thu Jul 1 20:39:02 2010] : (12) Dorcas: MW Longbow: [1d20(20) + 9] = 29 Damage: [1d8(8) + 2] = 10 HP
[Thu Jul 1 20:39:07 2010] : (12) Dorcas: Done
[Thu Jul 1 20:39:25 2010] : (11) DM: Confirmation?
[Thu Jul 1 20:39:30 2010] : (12) Dorcas: ooc Hold on: possible crit
[Thu Jul 1 20:39:32 2010] : (12) Dorcas: MW Longbow: [1d20(17) + 9] = 26 Damage: [1d8(7) + 2] = 9 HP
[Thu Jul 1 20:39:47 2010] : (11) DM: ooc yeah, that'll do it!
[Thu Jul 1 20:39:56 2010] : (12) Dorcas: ooc Good!
[Thu Jul 1 20:40:09 2010] : (11) DM: The arrow throws Gwydion's enemy to the floor, where he lies still.
[Thu Jul 1 20:40:11 2010] : (11) DM: Zedd?
[Thu Jul 1 20:40:29 2010] : (12) Dorcas: Dorcas sees her enemy fall down and smiles as she turns to A
[Thu Jul 1 20:40:55 2010] : (8) Zedd: Zedd steps back, snatches up his lantern which he'd left on the floor and flings it at the priest.
[Thu Jul 1 20:41:31 2010] : (11) DM: OK, ranged touch attack please.
[Thu Jul 1 20:41:32 2010] : (8) Zedd: Improvized missile: [1d20(13) + 6 - 4] = 15; Damage: [1d6(4) + 1] = 5
[Thu Jul 1 20:41:48 2010] : (11) DM: Reflex: [1d20(13) + 16 / 2 - 5 + 0] = 16
[Thu Jul 1 20:42:13 2010] : (11) DM: The priest yells in horror as the lantern shatters, covering him in burning oil.
[Thu Jul 1 20:42:16 2010] : (11) DM: Keryn?
[Thu Jul 1 20:42:39 2010] : (10) Keryn: Keryn senses the tide is turning in the fight and runs off to the freshly revealed room
[Thu Jul 1 20:43:07 2010] : (8) Zedd: ooc brb
[Thu Jul 1 20:43:11 2010] : (11) DM: ooc kk
[Thu Jul 1 20:43:19 2010] : (10) Keryn: ooc can I have a quick glance around to see if anything catches my eye?
[Thu Jul 1 20:44:06 2010] : (8) Zedd: ooc back
[Thu Jul 1 20:44:22 2010] : (11) DM: There's nothing particularly out-of-place, though one of the tables by the bed holds a small whip and a pair of manacles, as well as a few bottles and vials.
[Thu Jul 1 20:44:35 2010] : (11) DM: The surface of the desk is clear.
[Thu Jul 1 20:44:54 2010] : (10) Keryn: ok, done
[Thu Jul 1 20:45:04 2010] : (12) Dorcas: ooc Whips AND manacles by the bed, mmm
[Thu Jul 1 20:45:13 2010] : (11) DM: The injured priest, his robes covered in burning oil, takes a step forward and attacks Zedd savagely.
[Thu Jul 1 20:45:14 2010] : (11) DM: Rapier: [1d20(3) + 7 + 2 + 2 + 2] = 16 vs AC, damage: [1d6(4) + 3] = 7
[Thu Jul 1 20:45:15 2010] : (11) DM: Shield: [1d20(4) + 5 + 2 + 2] = 13 vs AC, damage: [1d4(4) + 1] = 5
[Thu Jul 1 20:45:19 2010] : (11) DM: [1d6(5)] = 5
[Thu Jul 1 20:45:30 2010] : (11) DM: Gwydion's turn.
[Thu Jul 1 20:46:04 2010] : (9) Gwydion: ooc did the priest move?
[Thu Jul 1 20:46:09 2010] : (11) DM: ooc yes
[Thu Jul 1 20:46:32 2010] : (9) Gwydion: Gwydion steps past Dorcas and chops at him
[Thu Jul 1 20:46:35 2010] : (9) Gwydion: Longsword + 1: [1d20(12) + 6] = 18; Damage: [1d8(6) + 4] = 10 HP. Crit confirm?:[0] = 0 Damage: [0] = 0 HP
[Thu Jul 1 20:46:48 2010] : (9) Gwydion: Done
[Thu Jul 1 20:47:13 2010] : (11) DM: Hard-pressed, the priest nevertheless manages to defend himself.
[Thu Jul 1 20:47:16 2010] : (11) DM: Dorcas?
[Thu Jul 1 20:47:22 2010] : (12) Dorcas: Dorcas smirks at the burning priest as she shoots him
[Thu Jul 1 20:47:26 2010] : (12) Dorcas: MW Longbow: [1d20(14) + 9] = 23 Damage: [1d8(2) + 2] = 4 HP
[Thu Jul 1 20:47:34 2010] : (12) Dorcas: Done
[Thu Jul 1 20:47:35 2010] : (9) Gwydion: ooc that seems a little evil
[Thu Jul 1 20:48:00 2010] : (9) Gwydion: ooc do the job, but don't enjoy watching someone on fire!
[Thu Jul 1 20:48:04 2010] : (11) DM: OK, Zedd's turn.
[Thu Jul 1 20:48:14 2010] : (8) Zedd: Zedd attacks.
[Thu Jul 1 20:48:17 2010] : (8) Zedd: Rapier +1 (main hand): [1d20(17) + 5] = 22; Damage: [1d6(2) + 2] = 4
[Thu Jul 1 20:48:18 2010] : (8) Zedd: Shield of Bashing +1 (off hand): [1d20(16) + 5] = 21; Damage: [1d8(2) + 1] = 3
[Thu Jul 1 20:48:20 2010] : (12) Dorcas: ooc Just trying to end his suffering
[Thu Jul 1 20:48:20 2010] : (8) Zedd: Done
[Thu Jul 1 20:48:49 2010] : (9) Gwydion: ooc the smirk is probably the wrong word! LOL
[Thu Jul 1 20:48:59 2010] : (10) Keryn: Keryn runs to the desk and opens any drawers he can find (forcibly is need be)
[Thu Jul 1 20:49:04 2010] : (11) DM: The man staggers under Zedd's blows, but remains standing.
[Thu Jul 1 20:49:43 2010] : (10) Keryn: ooc sorry, bit early on the action there
[Thu Jul 1 20:49:56 2010] : (11) DM: Keryn finds that the top two drawers are unlocked, and contain blank paper and writing equipment, while the bottom one is locked and there's not enough of a handle to force it open.
[Thu Jul 1 20:50:26 2010] : (11) DM: The priest screams his defiance, throwing caution to the winds as he tries to bring down one of the foes he underestimated.
[Thu Jul 1 20:50:27 2010] : (11) DM: Rapier: [1d20(4) + 7 + 2 + 2 + 2] = 17 vs AC, damage: [1d6(6) + 3] = 9
[Thu Jul 1 20:50:27 2010] : (11) DM: Shield: [1d20(11) + 5 + 2 + 2] = 20 vs AC, damage: [1d4(3) + 1] = 4
[Thu Jul 1 20:50:46 2010] : (11) DM: [1d6(2)] = 2
[Thu Jul 1 20:50:56 2010] : (10) Keryn: ooc damn druids and no metal weapons (ie dagger down boot) rubbish
[Thu Jul 1 20:51:06 2010] : (11) DM: Zedd turns away both blows, however, and the priest falls to the floor dying.
[Thu Jul 1 20:51:21 2010] : (9) Gwydion: Potion of Cure Light Wounds: (swift) Gwydion desperately swallows a potion of CLW and gains [1d8(6) + 1] = 7HP
[Thu Jul 1 20:51:30 2010] : (11) DM: ooc 450xp each; we're back in normal time.
[Thu Jul 1 20:51:31 2010] : (12) Dorcas: ooc Guess how many HP he was at ;)
[Thu Jul 1 20:51:42 2010] : (11) DM: ooc lol
[Thu Jul 1 20:51:50 2010] : (8) Zedd: "Gwydion, do you have a spare potions? I've used all of mine."
[Thu Jul 1 20:52:01 2010] : (9) Gwydion: "I have two more"
[Thu Jul 1 20:52:05 2010] : (9) Gwydion: "Here have one"
[Thu Jul 1 20:52:17 2010] : (8) Zedd: ooc *kerching*?
[Thu Jul 1 20:52:34 2010] : (9) Gwydion: ooc yes
[Thu Jul 1 20:52:42 2010] : (10) Keryn: ooc wooo
[Thu Jul 1 20:52:45 2010] : (8) Zedd: "Thanks! That priest was pretty skilled with his sword."
[Thu Jul 1 20:52:54 2010] : (8) Zedd: Potion of Cure Light Wounds: [1d8(6) + 1] = 7
[Thu Jul 1 20:52:56 2010] : (11) DM: ooc anyone putting ranks in disable device? :-)
[Thu Jul 1 20:53:09 2010] : (9) Gwydion: Gwydion feels suddenly as if a greater power is present within him
[Thu Jul 1 20:53:25 2010] : (11) DM: Does everyone want a 10-minute break to level up?
[Thu Jul 1 20:53:32 2010] : (9) Gwydion: ooc do we need to rest to get spells of a new level?
[Thu Jul 1 20:53:42 2010] : (9) Gwydion: ooc I'm already done I think
[Thu Jul 1 20:54:04 2010] : (12) Dorcas: I could use some time
[Thu Jul 1 20:54:19 2010] : (11) DM: ooc you will need to rest, yes
[Thu Jul 1 20:55:10 2010] : (11) DM: OK, let me know when you're good to go.
[Thu Jul 1 20:55:50 2010] : (9) Gwydion: Longsword + 1: [1d20(5) + 6] = 11; Damage: [1d8(8) + 3] = 11 HP. Crit confirm?:[0] = 0 Damage: [0] = 0 HP
[Thu Jul 1 20:58:03 2010] : (8) Zedd: ooc done
[Thu Jul 1 20:58:07 2010] : (10) Keryn: Sling: [1d20(3) + 3 + 2 + 0] = 8 Damage: [1d4(4) + 0 + 0] = 4 damage
[Thu Jul 1 20:58:18 2010] : (8) Zedd: Rapier +1 (main hand): [1d20(19) + 6] = 25; Damage: [1d6(1) + 2] = 3
[Thu Jul 1 20:58:32 2010] : (9) Gwydion: And my Cha increase gives me another bonus 1st level spell
[Thu Jul 1 20:59:26 2010] : (11) DM: ooc that's 2/4 :-)
[Thu Jul 1 20:59:37 2010] : (10) Keryn: aw crap, I'm gonna need to do wild shape nodes :/
[Thu Jul 1 21:00:35 2010] : (8) Zedd: ooc Craig, I think I've disabled space from activating game tree nodes.
[Thu Jul 1 21:02:02 2010] : (10) Keryn: Armour Class: 10 + Stud Leather + Lt Wooden Shd + Dex + Dodge: [10 + 3 + 1 + 3 + 0] = 17
[Thu Jul 1 21:02:16 2010] : (10) Keryn: think I'm done
[Thu Jul 1 21:02:24 2010] : (10) Keryn: apart from wild shape stuff
[Thu Jul 1 21:02:31 2010] : (9) Gwydion: Celestial Dire Rat: Gwydion completes his Summon Monster I spell - Celestial Dire Rat (AC 14, Resist Acid, Cold, and Electricity 5) lasts for [4] = 4 rounds
[Thu Jul 1 21:02:48 2010] : (11) DM: OK, I'll look at wild shape rules so I'm aware of them :-)
[Thu Jul 1 21:03:23 2010] : (9) Gwydion: Armour Class: 10 + Chain shirt + Buckler + Dex + Dodge: [10 + 4 + 1 + 14 / 2 - 5 + 1] = 18
[Thu Jul 1 21:03:26 2010] : (9) Gwydion: CMD: 10 + BAB + Str + Dex: [10 + 3 + 14 / 2 - 5 + 14 / 2 - 5] = 17
[Thu Jul 1 21:04:09 2010] : (12) Dorcas: HP Status: 22 out of 22
[Thu Jul 1 21:04:10 2010] : (9) Gwydion: Bah, lost some of my node tidies from last week
[Thu Jul 1 21:04:14 2010] : (12) Dorcas: Initiative: [1d20(7) + 5] = 12
[Thu Jul 1 21:04:25 2010] : (12) Dorcas: Will: [1d20(2) + 3] = 5
[Thu Jul 1 21:04:28 2010] : (12) Dorcas: Reflex: [1d20(6) + 10] = 16
[Thu Jul 1 21:04:31 2010] : (12) Dorcas: Fortitude: [1d20(14) + 4] = 18
[Thu Jul 1 21:04:46 2010] : (12) Dorcas: MW Longbow: [1d20(8) + 9] = 17 Damage: [1d8(7) + 2] = 9 HP
[Thu Jul 1 21:05:10 2010] : (9) Gwydion: Armour Class: 10 + Chain shirt + Buckler + Dex + Dodge: [10 + 4 + 1 + 2 + 1] = 18
[Thu Jul 1 21:05:12 2010] : (11) DM: ooc everyone done, including rolling new HPs?
[Thu Jul 1 21:05:14 2010] : (9) Gwydion: CMD: 10 + BAB + Str + Dex: [10 + 3 + 2 + 2] = 17
[Thu Jul 1 21:05:33 2010] : (12) Dorcas: MW Longbow: [1d20(3) + 11] = 14 Damage: [1d8(5) + 2] = 7 HP
[Thu Jul 1 21:05:48 2010] : (9) Gwydion: oc did that last week
[Thu Jul 1 21:06:05 2010] : (10) Keryn: HP Status: 26 out of 26
[Thu Jul 1 21:06:17 2010] : (10) Keryn: HP Status: 27 out of 27
[Thu Jul 1 21:06:28 2010] : (9) Gwydion: HP Status: 20 out of 30
[Thu Jul 1 21:06:40 2010] : (9) Gwydion: Will: [1d20(17) + 1 + 4] = 22
[Thu Jul 1 21:06:53 2010] : (11) DM: OK, we're back in action. Keryn's found that a drawer is locked; the rest of you have killed two of the cultists who came to stop you.
[Thu Jul 1 21:07:12 2010] : (8) Zedd: Zedd keeps watch.
[Thu Jul 1 21:08:09 2010] : (10) Keryn: "Can anyone open this drawer with a knife or something?"
[Thu Jul 1 21:08:22 2010] : (12) Dorcas: Dorcas goes over to Keryn
[Thu Jul 1 21:08:32 2010] : (12) Dorcas: Dagger +1: [1d20(9) + 6] = 15 Damage: [1d4(4) + 2] = 6
[Thu Jul 1 21:08:55 2010] : (10) Keryn: ooc could a druid use a small, scimitar-shaped dagger?
[Thu Jul 1 21:09:27 2010] : (11) DM: Dorcas takes a few moments to chip open the drawer; the wood is delicate and it opens swiftly.
[Thu Jul 1 21:09:59 2010] : (12) Dorcas: "You take a look at that while I check the other doors"
[Thu Jul 1 21:09:59 2010] : (11) DM: Inside there's a small leather bag containing money, a potion of some kind, and a small silver carving of a raven.
[Thu Jul 1 21:10:30 2010] : (9) Gwydion: Gwydion tries pulling some of the other doors
[Thu Jul 1 21:10:35 2010] : (12) Dorcas: Dorcas tries to open the other doors (pushing or pulling, depending on whether or not she sees the hinges)
[Thu Jul 1 21:11:06 2010] : (10) Keryn: Keryn looks around the bed area
[Thu Jul 1 21:11:10 2010] : (11) DM: They're all locked.
[Thu Jul 1 21:11:13 2010] : ** (10) Keryn found the F2 macro key **
[Thu Jul 1 21:11:45 2010] : (11) DM: Keryn finds two large bottles, four small vials, and nothing else of interest.
[Thu Jul 1 21:12:17 2010] : (10) Keryn: ooc I'm working on a wild shape node, so please ignore any odd messages
[Thu Jul 1 21:12:21 2010] : (9) Gwydion: "Huh, do you know what..?"
[Thu Jul 1 21:12:41 2010] : (12) Dorcas: "What?"
[Thu Jul 1 21:12:42 2010] : (9) Gwydion: Gwydion ruffles in his backpack and pulls out a crowbar!
[Thu Jul 1 21:12:57 2010] : (8) Zedd: Zedd searches the corpses to see if they have keys or anything else of interest.
[Thu Jul 1 21:12:59 2010] : (9) Gwydion: "I've had this since we left the village"
[Thu Jul 1 21:13:03 2010] : (9) Gwydion: Gwydion sets at the other doors
[Thu Jul 1 21:13:04 2010] : (8) Zedd: Perception: [1d20(7) + 6] = 13
[Thu Jul 1 21:13:14 2010] : (12) Dorcas: "Better start using it then"
[Thu Jul 1 21:13:21 2010] : (9) Gwydion: Strength: [1d20(3) + 2] = 5
[Thu Jul 1 21:13:24 2010] : (9) Gwydion: Strength: [1d20(10) + 2] = 12
[Thu Jul 1 21:13:30 2010] : (9) Gwydion: Strength: [1d20(6) + 2] = 8
[Thu Jul 1 21:13:31 2010] : (9) Gwydion: Strength: [1d20(12) + 2] = 14
[Thu Jul 1 21:14:09 2010] : (11) DM: Gwydion's making enough racket to wake the dead, but he's not quite successful in opening any of the doors.
[Thu Jul 1 21:14:12 2010] : (12) Dorcas: Dorcas pushes at the door as Gwydion tries to force it open
[Thu Jul 1 21:14:15 2010] : (12) Dorcas: Strength: [1d20(18) + 2] = 20
[Thu Jul 1 21:14:21 2010] : (9) Gwydion: ooc Gwydion takes the crowbar and looks for crates to smash in the hope that they contain power ups
[Thu Jul 1 21:14:29 2010] : (12) Dorcas: ooc LOL
[Thu Jul 1 21:14:32 2010] : (8) Zedd: ooc lol
[Thu Jul 1 21:14:50 2010] : (9) Gwydion: ooc Gwydion Freeman
[Thu Jul 1 21:14:55 2010] : (11) DM: One of the corpses has a set of keys; both have their armour and weapons, but neither is carrying any cash.
[Thu Jul 1 21:14:56 2010] : (10) Keryn: ooc lol
[Thu Jul 1 21:15:25 2010] : (12) Dorcas: Dorcas gets the dead guy's keys and tries those on the doors
[Thu Jul 1 21:15:33 2010] : (8) Zedd: Zedd throws the keys to Dorcas. "see if these fit."
[Thu Jul 1 21:15:43 2010] : (12) Dorcas: ooc First the most likely etc.
[Thu Jul 1 21:15:46 2010] : (11) DM: Dorcas manages to force the door, with Gwydion's aid, and it reveals another small room - this one cluttered and filthy, with discarded bits of food and dirty robes littering the floor.
[Thu Jul 1 21:15:55 2010] : (9) Gwydion: ooc I'm using it to quietly jemmy the doors, not open them Half-Life style. Shouldn't be too noisy
[Thu Jul 1 21:16:14 2010] : (12) Dorcas: Dorcas moves to the next door, keys in hand
[Thu Jul 1 21:16:40 2010] : (10) Keryn: Keryn gathers some shiny stuff up from the golem
[Thu Jul 1 21:16:46 2010] : (9) Gwydion: When he sees the keys, Gwydion puts the crowbar away
[Thu Jul 1 21:16:51 2010] : (11) DM: One of the keys opens one door, that in the northwest, and this one is tidy and clean, holding only a bed, wardrobe and a crate of wine bottles. Four are empty; eight are full.
[Thu Jul 1 21:17:08 2010] : (11) DM: None of the other keys match these doors; it seems that the dead man had a key only to his own room.
[Thu Jul 1 21:17:18 2010] : (9) Gwydion: "Still no real evidence of extortion here?"
[Thu Jul 1 21:17:31 2010] : (12) Dorcas: "None that I can see"
[Thu Jul 1 21:18:01 2010] : (11) DM: ooc it's not just extortion that they're suspected of - any evidence of illegal activities will be useful.
[Thu Jul 1 21:19:09 2010] : (12) Dorcas: "Better get that crowbar here: those keys don't fit this door"
[Thu Jul 1 21:20:04 2010] : (9) Gwydion: Gwydion tries the door with the jemmy
[Thu Jul 1 21:20:05 2010] : (9) Gwydion: Strength: [1d20(20) + 2] = 22
[Thu Jul 1 21:20:28 2010] : (12) Dorcas: ooc Are we aware of parts of the temple we haven't visited yet?
[Thu Jul 1 21:20:34 2010] : (12) Dorcas: Strength: [1d20(9) + 2] = 11
[Thu Jul 1 21:20:45 2010] : (12) Dorcas: Dorcas assists Gwydion
[Thu Jul 1 21:20:57 2010] : (11) DM: Another door opens. It's another room mostly devoid of personality, with a bed, wardrobe and a small table.
[Thu Jul 1 21:21:15 2010] : (11) DM: ooc this is the extent of the upper floor; you've explored all the rest.
[Thu Jul 1 21:22:08 2010] : (12) Dorcas: "Is this really all there is of this building?"
[Thu Jul 1 21:22:12 2010] : (10) Keryn: ooc its looking almost like they are a completely legit operation and we're the bad guys
[Thu Jul 1 21:22:31 2010] : (12) Dorcas: ooc One more door, right?
[Thu Jul 1 21:22:43 2010] : (9) Gwydion: "It can't be. We must have missed something somewhere"
[Thu Jul 1 21:23:13 2010] : (9) Gwydion: Let's try the last door
[Thu Jul 1 21:23:24 2010] : (12) Dorcas: "And there must be something here, why else all this security?"
[Thu Jul 1 21:23:28 2010] : (9) Gwydion: "Let's try the last door"
[Thu Jul 1 21:23:49 2010] : (8) Zedd: "We did witness some crimes when they were out collecting, so they can't be wholly legit."
[Thu Jul 1 21:23:59 2010] : (11) DM: The door opens, revealing a slightly better furnished - and much tidier - room. The bed is crisply made, the floor is swept, and the shelves are neat.
[Thu Jul 1 21:24:42 2010] : (11) DM: There's a map of the country on the wall, with routes labelled. Please make a Knowledge: Geography or Local check.
[Thu Jul 1 21:24:56 2010] : (12) Dorcas: Knowledge Geography: [1d20(16) + 10] = 26
[Thu Jul 1 21:25:27 2010] : (10) Keryn: Knowledge Geography: [1d20(13) + 15 / 2 - 5 + 1 + 3] = 19
[Thu Jul 1 21:25:36 2010] : (11) DM: Dorcas is able to explain that the temple's influence in the city and the nearby area is growing, and growing fast.
[Thu Jul 1 21:26:03 2010] : (11) DM: It seems that half the city is, directly or indirectly, under the sway of the masked cultists.
[Thu Jul 1 21:26:07 2010] : (12) Dorcas: "They seem to be getting more present by the day"
[Thu Jul 1 21:26:15 2010] : (9) Gwydion: Knowledge Geography: [1d20(5) + 2 + 2 + 1 + 3] = 13
[Thu Jul 1 21:26:32 2010] : (11) DM: There's a small desk in the corner, with a few notes written on parchment.
[Thu Jul 1 21:26:45 2010] : (12) Dorcas: Dorcas grabs the map
[Thu Jul 1 21:26:47 2010] : (9) Gwydion: ooc Knowledge are trained only, did you both take ranks?
[Thu Jul 1 21:27:01 2010] : (12) Dorcas: ooc Apparently
[Thu Jul 1 21:27:12 2010] : (12) Dorcas: Dorcas examines the papers
[Thu Jul 1 21:27:18 2010] : (12) Dorcas: Perception: [1d20(1) + 10] = 11
[Thu Jul 1 21:27:54 2010] : (11) DM: ooc Dorcas wouldn't get +10 without ranks!
[Thu Jul 1 21:28:13 2010] : (8) Zedd: "Lets just take any papers and look at them later."
[Thu Jul 1 21:28:22 2010] : (8) Zedd: ooc are there windows on this floor?
[Thu Jul 1 21:28:30 2010] : (11) DM: The papers are half blank; there is a half-finished love poem dedicated "To Iramine, to celebrate your great conquest", and a scroll with your names on.
[Thu Jul 1 21:28:40 2010] : (12) Dorcas: ooc LOL 4 ranks, Favored terrain
[Thu Jul 1 21:29:15 2010] : (11) DM: It's giving an assessment of your performance, and is generally unfavourable - "too intelligent" and "insufficiently obedient" appear.
[Thu Jul 1 21:29:20 2010] : (10) Keryn: ooc I took ranks as I thought a druid should be good at geography for some reason
[Thu Jul 1 21:29:23 2010] : (12) Dorcas: "Better take that scroll, it has our names on it"
[Thu Jul 1 21:29:42 2010] : (11) DM: ooc these rooms don't have windows; the big room at the end does. The window overlooks the temple courtyard.
[Thu Jul 1 21:29:44 2010] : (12) Dorcas: ooc And I think a ranger should know the terrain she walkgs through
[Thu Jul 1 21:29:52 2010] : (9) Gwydion: ooc fair enough
[Thu Jul 1 21:29:56 2010] : (8) Zedd: ooc any access to the roof?
[Thu Jul 1 21:30:10 2010] : (11) DM: ooc no
[Thu Jul 1 21:30:15 2010] : (12) Dorcas: Dorcas goes into the big room and looks for hidden doors
[Thu Jul 1 21:30:23 2010] : (12) Dorcas: Perception: [1d20(18) + 10] = 28
[Thu Jul 1 21:30:59 2010] : (11) DM: Dorcas sees no hidden doors, and realises that the interior dimensions of the room match the exterior - so there's no hidden spaces in walls, either.
[Thu Jul 1 21:31:24 2010] : (12) Dorcas: Dorcas takes a last look around her
[Thu Jul 1 21:31:26 2010] : (12) Dorcas: Perception: [1d20(11) + 10] = 21
[Thu Jul 1 21:31:28 2010] : (11) DM: ooc I suspect you've all forgotten what's in this room: bed, two tables by the bed, desk, big rug, bookcases
[Thu Jul 1 21:31:30 2010] : (10) Keryn: Looks like we fight our way out
[Thu Jul 1 21:31:39 2010] : (9) Gwydion: ooc we've opened all doors up here?"
[Thu Jul 1 21:31:40 2010] : (10) Keryn: ooc rug?
[Thu Jul 1 21:31:50 2010] : (12) Dorcas: ooc Bookcases?
[Thu Jul 1 21:31:52 2010] : (8) Zedd: "Time to start looking through all those books. See if anything is inside."
[Thu Jul 1 21:31:55 2010] : (10) Keryn: ooc bed?
[Thu Jul 1 21:31:57 2010] : (11) DM: ooc it's got the Mask of Razmir on them.
[Thu Jul 1 21:32:01 2010] : (10) Keryn: ooc tables?
[Thu Jul 1 21:32:02 2010] : (11) DM: ooc yes, bed.
[Thu Jul 1 21:32:06 2010] : (11) DM: ooc *on it*
[Thu Jul 1 21:32:18 2010] : (12) Dorcas: Dorcas scans a couple of the books
[Thu Jul 1 21:32:25 2010] : (10) Keryn: ooc is there porn music playing?
[Thu Jul 1 21:32:33 2010] : (9) Gwydion: Gwydion checks the two ante-rooms by the staircase for anything out of the ordinary
[Thu Jul 1 21:32:34 2010] : (8) Zedd: Zedd moves to the book case and starts checking for loose papers in the books. Taking them off the shelf one by one and checking the titles as he does so.
[Thu Jul 1 21:32:35 2010] : (10) Keryn: oco or barry white?
[Thu Jul 1 21:32:38 2010] : (9) Gwydion: Perception: [1d20(15) + 1 + 4 + 3] = 23
[Thu Jul 1 21:32:47 2010] : (9) Gwydion: Perception: [1d20(5) + 1 + 4 + 3] = 13
[Thu Jul 1 21:32:52 2010] : (10) Keryn: Keryn checks under the bed
[Thu Jul 1 21:33:33 2010] : (9) Gwydion: "Why are all these bedrooms empty at this time of night?"
[Thu Jul 1 21:33:39 2010] : (12) Dorcas: Dorcas lifts the rug and looks under it
[Thu Jul 1 21:33:49 2010] : (8) Zedd: ooc I think we've killed all the occupants...
[Thu Jul 1 21:33:50 2010] : (11) DM: Gwydion hears the sounds of movement downstairs; the voice of the chief herald is audible: "They should have been back by now. Four of you, come with me; we're going to settle this. The rest of you, in the courtyard - watch the escape routes."
[Thu Jul 1 21:33:52 2010] : (12) Dorcas: "Yeah, I know. Weird, huh?"
[Thu Jul 1 21:33:54 2010] : (9) Gwydion: ooc *desperation*
[Thu Jul 1 21:34:06 2010] : (9) Gwydion: Stealth: [1d20(11) + 2 + 0 - 3] = 10
[Thu Jul 1 21:34:34 2010] : (9) Gwydion: "Those guards have been missed. Someone's coming!"
[Thu Jul 1 21:34:48 2010] : (9) Gwydion: ooc was anything in the ante-rooms?
[Thu Jul 1 21:34:55 2010] : (12) Dorcas: Dorcas runs out and dons the black robe from the corpse
[Thu Jul 1 21:35:01 2010] : (9) Gwydion: ooc I'm not in any state to fight"
[Thu Jul 1 21:35:05 2010] : (9) Gwydion: ooc !
[Thu Jul 1 21:35:18 2010] : (12) Dorcas: ooc kicking the corpses out of sight, into the hallway
[Thu Jul 1 21:35:41 2010] : (11) DM: Zedd and Dorcas between them find three books hidden behind other books; one carries a list of income, including details of where the money came from; the second covers expenditure - including bribes - and the third, mostly empty, reports on the mission to Kassen.
[Thu Jul 1 21:36:05 2010] : (12) Dorcas: ooc At last!
[Thu Jul 1 21:36:06 2010] : (8) Zedd: "We have what we need let's get out of here!"
[Thu Jul 1 21:36:08 2010] : (11) DM: Dorcas: it's largely burned and useless. There are, however, black robes in the wardrobes.
[Thu Jul 1 21:36:24 2010] : (8) Zedd: Zedd takes a peek into the main hall and stairs
[Thu Jul 1 21:36:28 2010] : (8) Zedd: Stealth: [1d20(8) + 7] = 15
[Thu Jul 1 21:37:13 2010] : (11) DM: A man in black robes is leading four in white up the stairs.
[Thu Jul 1 21:37:31 2010] : (12) Dorcas: ooc OK, one of those then
[Thu Jul 1 21:37:51 2010] : (12) Dorcas: "Get those robes on"
[Thu Jul 1 21:38:17 2010] : (11) DM: ooc there's potential exits - out the main gates, which you can reach either through the temple itself or by jumping out the window (20ft to the ground), or out the window behind the great big mask (about 10ft drop)
[Thu Jul 1 21:38:33 2010] : (9) Gwydion: Gwydion puts robes on
[Thu Jul 1 21:38:34 2010] : (11) DM: The courtyard is filling up with cultists, though, and they all look annoyed at best.
[Thu Jul 1 21:39:02 2010] : (12) Dorcas: ooc Any of the windows lead to the courtyard?
[Thu Jul 1 21:39:13 2010] : (11) DM: ooc the windows in the big room do
[Thu Jul 1 21:39:29 2010] : (12) Dorcas: ooc Better get to the mask then
[Thu Jul 1 21:39:39 2010] : (8) Zedd: Zedd ties a rope to bed on one of the rooms nearest the double doors to the main stairs.
[Thu Jul 1 21:40:03 2010] : ** No match found
[Thu Jul 1 21:40:08 2010] : (8) Zedd: "Rope over the balcony and to the ground floor and then run" Zedd whispers
[Thu Jul 1 21:40:15 2010] : (10) Keryn: "Godo idea
[Thu Jul 1 21:40:15 2010] : (11) DM: ooc you've got 1 round to prepare.
[Thu Jul 1 21:40:16 2010] : (12) Dorcas: ooc Nice :)
[Thu Jul 1 21:40:31 2010] : (9) Gwydion: Gwydion "Umm, they'll be down the stairs before we can all get down a rope"
[Thu Jul 1 21:40:32 2010] : (10) Keryn: "Can we close that door?"
[Thu Jul 1 21:41:11 2010] : (9) Gwydion: ooc unless I'm mistaking your intentions
[Thu Jul 1 21:41:21 2010] : (12) Dorcas: Dorcas repeats Zed's actions
[Thu Jul 1 21:41:43 2010] : (11) DM: ooc I think Zedd meant to go off the balcony into the worship hall, and Gwydion's objection is valid.
[Thu Jul 1 21:41:43 2010] : (8) Zedd: "One rope each"
[Thu Jul 1 21:41:44 2010] : (12) Dorcas: "Two ropes now and only 4 of us. We'll be down before they reach us"
[Thu Jul 1 21:42:02 2010] : (8) Zedd: "Wait until they're at the top."
[Thu Jul 1 21:42:21 2010] : (9) Gwydion: "NO, they're on the stairs, we'll lower ourselves into their arms, or worse, weapons"
[Thu Jul 1 21:42:43 2010] : (9) Gwydion: "OK, I can't see much other option"
[Thu Jul 1 21:42:53 2010] : (9) Gwydion: Gwydion ties his rope too
[Thu Jul 1 21:43:12 2010] : (11) DM: ooc options are 1: through the courtyard 2: through the window behind the mask.
[Thu Jul 1 21:43:35 2010] : (11) DM: ooc to get to the courtyard you can a) go out the window b) fight past these guys c) sneak past these guys
[Thu Jul 1 21:43:49 2010] : (11) DM: ooc There'll still be opposition in the courtyard and it looks quite full!
[Thu Jul 1 21:43:51 2010] : (9) Gwydion: "Why don't we tip up a table and all barge some of them over the balcony?"
[Thu Jul 1 21:44:13 2010] : (9) Gwydion: ooc is there a table handy?
[Thu Jul 1 21:44:35 2010] : (10) Keryn: ooc there must be a more feasible way than fighting hordes of disciples (and losing)
[Thu Jul 1 21:44:38 2010] : (9) Gwydion: "Then we can try to get out behind the mask"
[Thu Jul 1 21:44:42 2010] : (8) Zedd: ooc I'm confused by the layout Can you draw the ground floor, please.
[Thu Jul 1 21:44:48 2010] : (11) DM: ooc there's the big heavy desk, but it's not going to be very manoeverable
[Thu Jul 1 21:44:59 2010] : (11) DM: ooc drawing in progress
[Thu Jul 1 21:45:42 2010] : (12) Dorcas: "How about I lure them to the left and you all run to the right?"
[Thu Jul 1 21:45:55 2010] : (9) Gwydion: "Then what Dorcas?"
[Thu Jul 1 21:46:14 2010] : (12) Dorcas: "And then I run, hopefully before they reach me"
[Thu Jul 1 21:46:30 2010] : (11) DM: ooc the courtyard is to the west, there's a high wall around it and big thick doors. The things in the corner are guard towers.
[Thu Jul 1 21:46:51 2010] : (9) Gwydion: "Sounds a bit risky on your part. I don't want your capture or death on my conscience"
[Thu Jul 1 21:46:54 2010] : (10) Keryn: ooc the black bar to the left is the main exit?
[Thu Jul 1 21:46:58 2010] : (11) DM: ooc yes
[Thu Jul 1 21:47:16 2010] : (11) DM: ooc B is one of the many cultists now running into the courtyard to guard the exit
[Thu Jul 1 21:47:38 2010] : (11) DM: The cultists on the stairs take aim and fire their crossbows into the darkness.
[Thu Jul 1 21:47:44 2010] : (12) Dorcas: ooc Don't forget I'm wearing a black robe and might just trick them
[Thu Jul 1 21:47:50 2010] : (8) Zedd: "You have a point Gwydion, It'll have to be through the windows out into the street."
[Thu Jul 1 21:47:52 2010] : (9) Gwydion: "From what I remember of the layout, the window behind the mask is our best chance of escape without fighting past everyone in the building"
[Thu Jul 1 21:48:14 2010] : (8) Zedd: Zedd reclaims his rope.
[Thu Jul 1 21:48:17 2010] : (11) DM: ooc they don't fire crossbows. They don't have crossbows.
[Thu Jul 1 21:48:24 2010] : (9) Gwydion: "Let's grab the mattress and bull rush the first people approaching over the balcony"
[Thu Jul 1 21:48:40 2010] : (8) Zedd: "Okay."
[Thu Jul 1 21:48:43 2010] : (11) DM: ooc bull rush of squishy doom!
[Thu Jul 1 21:48:56 2010] : (9) Gwydion: ooc I think the rop idea was a parallel universe where no-one understood the layout
[Thu Jul 1 21:48:58 2010] : (12) Dorcas: Dorcas shrugs and reclaims her rope as well
[Thu Jul 1 21:49:09 2010] : (12) Dorcas: ooc LOL
[Thu Jul 1 21:49:14 2010] : (11) DM: ooc I think it was, which is why you haven't all been cut to pieces while talking about it :-)
[Thu Jul 1 21:49:48 2010] : (10) Keryn: ooc where does the right hand blue bit lead to?
[Thu Jul 1 21:49:49 2010] : (9) Gwydion: Gwydion grabs the large mattress and stands behind it
[Thu Jul 1 21:50:03 2010] : (11) DM: ooc it's a window, overlooking the street
[Thu Jul 1 21:50:06 2010] : (8) Zedd: Zedd assists Gwydion.
[Thu Jul 1 21:50:09 2010] : (10) Keryn: ooc ahh
[Thu Jul 1 21:50:29 2010] : (11) DM: ooc can I assume you've set your initiative together, and readied an action to bull rush?
[Thu Jul 1 21:50:30 2010] : (10) Keryn: Keryn also gets behind the mattress, ready to push
[Thu Jul 1 21:50:39 2010] : (11) DM: Everyone roll Initiative, please.
[Thu Jul 1 21:50:39 2010] : (8) Zedd: ooc yes
[Thu Jul 1 21:50:40 2010] : (12) Dorcas: ooc Yep
[Thu Jul 1 21:50:43 2010] : (8) Zedd: Initiative: [1d20(13) + 4] = 17
[Thu Jul 1 21:50:44 2010] : (10) Keryn: Initiative: [1d20(6) + 3 + 0] = 9
[Thu Jul 1 21:50:46 2010] : (9) Gwydion: Initiative: [1d20(1) + 2 + 4] = 7
[Thu Jul 1 21:50:53 2010] : (12) Dorcas: Dorcas joins the others, eager to push
[Thu Jul 1 21:50:57 2010] : (12) Dorcas: Initiative: [1d20(6) + 5] = 11
[Thu Jul 1 21:51:05 2010] : (11) DM: [1d20(14)] = 14
[Thu Jul 1 21:51:05 2010] : (11) DM: [1d20(13)] = 13
[Thu Jul 1 21:51:39 2010] : (9) Gwydion: "Wait until they approach, then we'll all rush the first couple at once!"
[Thu Jul 1 21:52:30 2010] : (9) Gwydion: "Push at the mattress and use its weight to help topple them over the ballustrade"
[Thu Jul 1 21:53:17 2010] : (11) DM: The cultists approach together, four of them with swords drawn, and the other empty-handed and unarmoured. As they round the corner, one flings a dagger at Gwydion, while the unarmoured man casts a spell.
[Thu Jul 1 21:53:20 2010] : (11) DM: Dagger (thrown): [1d20(6) + 2] = 8 vs AC, damage: [1d4(1) + 2] = 3
[Thu Jul 1 21:53:30 2010] : (12) Dorcas: "On your mark, Gwydion"
[Thu Jul 1 21:53:46 2010] : (9) Gwydion: ooc we've all readied our action
[Thu Jul 1 21:54:09 2010] : (11) DM: ooc yes, but they beat your collective initiative.
[Thu Jul 1 21:54:12 2010] : (11) DM: [5d4(2,4,1,2,2)] = 11
[Thu Jul 1 21:54:20 2010] : (11) DM: reflex save from Zedd and Gwydion, please.
[Thu Jul 1 21:54:30 2010] : (8) Zedd: Reflex: 4
[Thu Jul 1 21:54:30 2010] : (9) Gwydion: Reflex: [1d20(6) + 2 + 4] = 12
[Thu Jul 1 21:54:45 2010] : (8) Zedd: ooc uh... what? one moment
[Thu Jul 1 21:54:58 2010] : (11) DM: A cone of flame erupts from the leader's hands, striking both Zedd and Gwydion.
[Thu Jul 1 21:54:59 2010] : (8) Zedd: Reflex: [1d20(19) + 8] = 27
[Thu Jul 1 21:55:08 2010] : (12) Dorcas: ooc Much better
[Thu Jul 1 21:55:09 2010] : (11) DM: ooc that looks more like a saving throw!
[Thu Jul 1 21:55:38 2010] : (11) DM: Zedd avoids the worst of the heat, but Gwydion is struck full on and the mattress begins to burn.
[Thu Jul 1 21:55:44 2010] : (11) DM: Zedd takes 6, Gwydion 12.
[Thu Jul 1 21:55:58 2010] : (9) Gwydion: Open/Close: Level 0 -
[Thu Jul 1 21:55:59 2010] : (12) Dorcas: ooc How much does the mattress take?
[Thu Jul 1 21:56:12 2010] : (9) Gwydion: ooc we've got cover BTW
[Thu Jul 1 21:56:27 2010] : (9) Gwydion: ooc and wasn't that 11, not 12?
[Thu Jul 1 21:56:30 2010] : (11) DM: Your turn; I need each of you to make a CMD check
[Thu Jul 1 21:56:33 2010] : (11) DM: ooc yes, it was 11
[Thu Jul 1 21:56:37 2010] : (9) Gwydion: CMD: 10 + BAB + Str + Dex: [10 + 3 + 2 + 2] = 17
[Thu Jul 1 21:56:45 2010] : (11) DM: ooc cover won't help - it's a cone
[Thu Jul 1 21:56:52 2010] : (12) Dorcas: Combat Manoeuvre: [1d20(12) + 4] = 16 vs CMD
[Thu Jul 1 21:56:52 2010] : (8) Zedd: CMD: 10 + BAB + Str + Dex: [10 + 4 + 13 / 2 - 5 + 18 / 2 - 5] = 19
[Thu Jul 1 21:56:54 2010] : (10) Keryn: CMD: 10 + BAB + Str + Dex: [10 + 3 + 0 + 3] = 16
[Thu Jul 1 21:57:02 2010] : (12) Dorcas: CMB: BAB + Str: [4] = 4
[Thu Jul 1 21:57:12 2010] : (12) Dorcas: ooc Sorry
[Thu Jul 1 21:57:14 2010] : (9) Gwydion: ooc did you mean CMB?
[Thu Jul 1 21:57:23 2010] : (11) DM: ooc yes, I did. I'm a muppet.
[Thu Jul 1 21:57:26 2010] : (9) Gwydion: CMB: BAB + Str: [3 + 2] = 5
[Thu Jul 1 21:57:30 2010] : (11) DM: ooc and I type too fast!
[Thu Jul 1 21:57:49 2010] : (10) Keryn: CMB: BAB + Str: [3 + 0] = 3
[Thu Jul 1 21:57:59 2010] : (11) DM: ooc needs a 1d20 in there as well, guys
[Thu Jul 1 21:58:02 2010] : (11) DM: ooc my bad
[Thu Jul 1 21:58:07 2010] : (9) Gwydion: Combat Manoeuvre: [1d20(8) + 2 + 3 + 0 + 0] = 13 vs CMD
[Thu Jul 1 21:58:09 2010] : (8) Zedd: Combat Manoeuvre: [1d20(16) + 5] = 21
[Thu Jul 1 21:58:27 2010] : (12) Dorcas: ooc Mine was 16
[Thu Jul 1 21:58:47 2010] : (11) DM: [1d20(7) + 3] = 10
[Thu Jul 1 21:58:57 2010] : (10) Keryn: CMB: Combat Manoeuvre: [1d20(17) + 3 + 0] = 20
[Thu Jul 1 21:59:34 2010] : (11) DM: Though the mattress is heavy, everyone manages to push in the right direction, and the spellcaster and his nearest ally are pushed backwards through the railing.
[Thu Jul 1 21:59:51 2010] : (11) DM: [1d6(2)] = 2
[Thu Jul 1 21:59:52 2010] : (11) DM: [1d6(3)] = 3
[Thu Jul 1 22:00:33 2010] : (11) DM: ooc the mattress will provide cover for both sides until it's dropped.
[Thu Jul 1 22:00:48 2010] : (11) DM: ooc or until it burns through - that'll be [1d4(2) + 2] = 4 rounds
[Thu Jul 1 22:00:53 2010] : (9) Gwydion: ooc we'll keep it up until our go ;-)
[Thu Jul 1 22:01:57 2010] : (9) Gwydion: ooc I kend of expected broken necks etc from falling over a balcony backwards
[Thu Jul 1 22:02:01 2010] : (9) Gwydion: ooc kind
[Thu Jul 1 22:02:18 2010] : (11) DM: The spellcaster runs up the stairs, making a throwing gesture and hurling some missiles at his enemies. They fly unerringly through the gap, and each takes its own target.
[Thu Jul 1 22:02:24 2010] : (11) DM: Keryn: [1d4(1) + 1] = 2
[Thu Jul 1 22:02:30 2010] : (11) DM: Zedd: [1d4(1) + 1] = 2
[Thu Jul 1 22:02:35 2010] : (11) DM: Dorcas: [1d4(4) + 1] = 5
[Thu Jul 1 22:03:12 2010] : (11) DM: The guards still standing step into the breach and slash at what they can see.
[Thu Jul 1 22:03:15 2010] : (11) DM: Short sword: [1d20(2) + 5 + 0 + 0] = 7 vs AC, damage: [1d6(5) + 2] = 7
[Thu Jul 1 22:03:16 2010] : (11) DM: Short sword: [1d20(11) + 5 + 0 + 0] = 16 vs AC, damage: [1d6(1) + 2] = 3
[Thu Jul 1 22:03:16 2010] : (11) DM: Short sword: [1d20(1) + 5 + 0 + 0] = 6 vs AC, damage: [1d6(5) + 2] = 7
[Thu Jul 1 22:03:22 2010] : (9) Gwydion: HP Status: 9 out of 30
[Thu Jul 1 22:03:29 2010] : (11) DM: None of them hits anything other than the mattress, though.
[Thu Jul 1 22:03:35 2010] : (11) DM: Zedd?
[Thu Jul 1 22:03:44 2010] : (8) Zedd: "Heave!"
[Thu Jul 1 22:03:48 2010] : (11) DM: (you can all make another shove, if you want)
[Thu Jul 1 22:03:52 2010] : (8) Zedd: Coordinated push from everyone.
[Thu Jul 1 22:03:58 2010] : (9) Gwydion: Combat Manoeuvre: [1d20(7) + 2 + 3 + 0 + 0] = 12 vs CMD
[Thu Jul 1 22:04:01 2010] : (10) Keryn: Combat Manoeuvre: [1d20(4) + 3 + 0] = 7
[Thu Jul 1 22:04:02 2010] : (12) Dorcas: Dorcas strains to push
[Thu Jul 1 22:04:05 2010] : (8) Zedd: Combat Manoeuvre: [1d20(13) + 5] = 18
[Thu Jul 1 22:04:06 2010] : (12) Dorcas: Combat Manoeuvre: [1d20(16) + 4] = 20 vs CMD
[Thu Jul 1 22:04:46 2010] : (11) DM: Though Keryn and Gwydion don't contribute much, the next two guards are also shoved off the balcony.
[Thu Jul 1 22:04:53 2010] : (11) DM: [1d6(4)] = 4
[Thu Jul 1 22:04:54 2010] : (11) DM: [1d6(4)] = 4
[Thu Jul 1 22:04:59 2010] : (9) Gwydion: ooc this is becoming comical
[Thu Jul 1 22:05:11 2010] : (10) Keryn: ooc Surely falling from a balcony has to do more than d6 damage
[Thu Jul 1 22:05:13 2010] : (11) DM: The leader shouts "New ideas, you fools!" at his men.
[Thu Jul 1 22:05:35 2010] : (11) DM: ooc it's only a 15-ft drop, and 1d6 is enough to disable an untrained person half the time.
[Thu Jul 1 22:06:18 2010] : (11) DM: The leader pulls at something around his neck, and [1d3(1)] = 1 hellhounds appear in the small chamber.
[Thu Jul 1 22:06:45 2010] : (11) DM: Short sword: [1d20(16) + 5 + 0 + 0] = 21 vs AC, damage: [1d6(6) + 2] = 8
[Thu Jul 1 22:06:46 2010] : (11) DM: Short sword: [1d20(8) + 5 + 0 + 0] = 13 vs AC, damage: [1d6(2) + 2] = 4
[Thu Jul 1 22:06:59 2010] : (9) Gwydion: ooc it doesn't help that we've expended all our powers in earlier fights
[Thu Jul 1 22:07:13 2010] : (11) DM: Neither of the guards pays attention to their leader, and neither of them lands a telling blow.
[Thu Jul 1 22:07:21 2010] : (11) DM: ooc that's half the challenge :-)
[Thu Jul 1 22:07:28 2010] : (11) DM: ooc *evil ...*
[Thu Jul 1 22:07:33 2010] : (11) DM: Your turn
[Thu Jul 1 22:07:35 2010] : (12) Dorcas: ooc It's evil you are!
[Thu Jul 1 22:08:04 2010] : (12) Dorcas: "Push, throw the mattress on top of them and run?"
[Thu Jul 1 22:08:23 2010] : (9) Gwydion: "Good idea, might weigh them down and disable them"
[Thu Jul 1 22:08:43 2010] : (8) Zedd: "Alright"
[Thu Jul 1 22:08:45 2010] : (10) Keryn: ooc we could keep pushing, run off the balcony, up the stairs again and charge out the window
[Thu Jul 1 22:08:53 2010] : (9) Gwydion: "So we let go as we push them over and hope that they both fall and ge crushed"
[Thu Jul 1 22:09:01 2010] : (11) DM: ooc that would definitely score style points!
[Thu Jul 1 22:09:12 2010] : (8) Zedd: ooc let's go with Keryn's plan.
[Thu Jul 1 22:09:25 2010] : (11) DM: ooc CMB rolls, please
[Thu Jul 1 22:09:30 2010] : (8) Zedd: Combat Manoeuvre: [1d20(13) + 5] = 18
[Thu Jul 1 22:09:32 2010] : (9) Gwydion: Combat Manoeuvre: [1d20(14) + 2 + 3 + 0 + 0] = 19 vs CMD
[Thu Jul 1 22:09:35 2010] : (10) Keryn: Combat Manoeuvre: [1d20(17) + 3 + 0] = 20
[Thu Jul 1 22:09:39 2010] : (12) Dorcas: Combat Manoeuvre: [1d20(17) + 4] = 21 vs CMD
[Thu Jul 1 22:09:47 2010] : (12) Dorcas: ooc I like that plan :)
[Thu Jul 1 22:09:48 2010] : (10) Keryn: ooc nice rolls
[Thu Jul 1 22:09:57 2010] : (11) DM: [1d6(6)] = 6
[Thu Jul 1 22:09:58 2010] : (11) DM: [1d6(6)] = 6
[Thu Jul 1 22:10:01 2010] : (11) DM: [1d4(3)] = 3
[Thu Jul 1 22:10:02 2010] : (11) DM: [1d4(2)] = 2
[Thu Jul 1 22:10:07 2010] : (12) Dorcas: ooc Mattress on top og them
[Thu Jul 1 22:10:43 2010] : (12) Dorcas: ooc LOL
[Thu Jul 1 22:10:47 2010] : (11) DM: ooc and taking a move action to follow up?
[Thu Jul 1 22:10:55 2010] : (12) Dorcas: ooc Yep
[Thu Jul 1 22:11:06 2010] : (9) Gwydion: ooc in some sort of order!
[Thu Jul 1 22:11:09 2010] : (8) Zedd: "Zedd leaps off the balcony onto the matress and runs for the window."
[Thu Jul 1 22:11:16 2010] : (8) Zedd: Acrobatics: [1d20(13) + 18 / 2 - 5 + 0 + 3 - 4] = 16
[Thu Jul 1 22:11:30 2010] : (11) DM: The hellhound attacks Keryn as he makes his retreat. [1d20(17) + 7] = 24 [1d8(2) + 4 + 1d6(6)] = 12
[Thu Jul 1 22:11:30 2010] : (10) Keryn: Keryn does likewise
[Thu Jul 1 22:11:45 2010] : (11) DM: Acrobatics checks from each of you, please
[Thu Jul 1 22:11:45 2010] : (12) Dorcas: Dorcas does as well
[Thu Jul 1 22:11:50 2010] : (10) Keryn: Acrobatics: [1d20(10) + 3 + 2 + 3 - 3] = 15
[Thu Jul 1 22:11:53 2010] : (12) Dorcas: Acrobatics: [1d20(1) + 0] = 1
[Thu Jul 1 22:11:54 2010] : (9) Gwydion: Gwydion clears the way by following
[Thu Jul 1 22:11:55 2010] : (9) Gwydion: Acrobatics: [1d20(12) + 2 + 3 + 3 - 3] = 17
[Thu Jul 1 22:12:13 2010] : (12) Dorcas: ooc Ouch!
[Thu Jul 1 22:12:35 2010] : (11) DM: Dorcas falls heavily, and takes [1d4(3)] = 3 damage.
[Thu Jul 1 22:12:42 2010] : (9) Gwydion: ooc you rolled a 1 anyway, but + 0??
[Thu Jul 1 22:12:44 2010] : (11) DM: The hellhound's bite did 12 damage to Keryn.
[Thu Jul 1 22:13:04 2010] : (12) Dorcas: ooc ACP
[Thu Jul 1 22:13:06 2010] : (10) Keryn: Keryn leaves a trail of blood up the stairs as he runs
[Thu Jul 1 22:13:11 2010] : (11) DM: Dorcas is left behind as she falls
[Thu Jul 1 22:14:30 2010] : (12) Dorcas: Dorcas looks up the stairs as her friend run on
[Thu Jul 1 22:14:38 2010] : (9) Gwydion: ooc what I wouldn't give to have Everards spiked tentacles of forced intrusion memorised
[Thu Jul 1 22:14:49 2010] : (11) DM: Two of the guards crawl out from under the mattress; they fling daggers at Dorcas in a half-hearted attempt.
[Thu Jul 1 22:14:51 2010] : (11) DM: Dagger (thrown): [1d20(6) + 2] = 8 vs AC, damage: [1d4(4) + 2] = 6
[Thu Jul 1 22:14:53 2010] : (11) DM: Dagger (thrown): [1d20(5) + 2] = 7 vs AC, damage: [1d4(2) + 2] = 4
[Thu Jul 1 22:15:10 2010] : (11) DM: Both throws are feeble; the other guards run to intercept the escaping spies.
[Thu Jul 1 22:15:18 2010] : (11) DM: Short sword: [1d20(13) + 5 + 0 + 0] = 18 vs AC, damage: [1d6(5) + 2] = 7
[Thu Jul 1 22:15:19 2010] : (11) DM: Short sword: [1d20(16) + 5 + 0 + 0] = 21 vs AC, damage: [1d6(6) + 2] = 8
[Thu Jul 1 22:15:38 2010] : (11) DM: Gwydion takes 8 damage.
[Thu Jul 1 22:15:54 2010] : (11) DM: [1d20(10) + 1] = 11
[Thu Jul 1 22:15:55 2010] : (9) Gwydion: HP Status: 1 out of 30
[Thu Jul 1 22:16:41 2010] : (11) DM: The hellhound leaps over the balcony, roaring in anger, and breathes a cone of fire towards the group at the top of the stairs.
[Thu Jul 1 22:16:49 2010] : (11) DM: [2d6(1,1)] = 2
[Thu Jul 1 22:16:57 2010] : (11) DM: Reflex saves, please!
[Thu Jul 1 22:17:01 2010] : (8) Zedd: Reflex: [1d20(20) + 8] = 28
[Thu Jul 1 22:17:02 2010] : (11) DM: Reflex: [1d20(2) + 11 / 2 - 5 + 0] = 2
[Thu Jul 1 22:17:03 2010] : (11) DM: Reflex: [1d20(1) + 11 / 2 - 5 + 0] = 1
[Thu Jul 1 22:17:05 2010] : (10) Keryn: Reflex: [1d20(4) + 3 + 1] = 8
[Thu Jul 1 22:17:08 2010] : (9) Gwydion: Reflex: [1d20(15) + 2 + 4] = 21
[Thu Jul 1 22:17:19 2010] : (11) DM: Zedd and Gwydion take 1 each, Keryn takes 2 damage.
[Thu Jul 1 22:17:49 2010] : (9) Gwydion: HP Status: 0 out of 30
[Thu Jul 1 22:17:52 2010] : (11) DM: The leader shouts in annoyance, runs around the corner and casts another spell.
[Thu Jul 1 22:18:06 2010] : (9) Gwydion: ooc remind me what 0 means in Pathfinder?
[Thu Jul 1 22:18:30 2010] : (11) DM: I need a will save, please, from Keryn, Zedd and Gwydion.
[Thu Jul 1 22:18:32 2010] : (11) DM: Will: [1d20(17) + 9 / 2 - 5 + 0] = 16
[Thu Jul 1 22:18:34 2010] : (8) Zedd: Will: [1d20(16) + 0] = 16
[Thu Jul 1 22:18:44 2010] : (10) Keryn: Will: [1d20(6) + 20 / 2 - 5 + 4] = 15
[Thu Jul 1 22:19:01 2010] : (9) Gwydion: Will: [1d20(6) + 1 + 4] = 11
[Thu Jul 1 22:19:05 2010] : (11) DM: ooc disabled - can take non-strenuous actions only; strenuous actions will result in losing 1HP and beginning to die.
[Thu Jul 1 22:19:25 2010] : (10) Keryn: ooc going to heal you (hopefully) on my go
[Thu Jul 1 22:19:27 2010] : (9) Gwydion: ooc Probably irrelevant anyway
[Thu Jul 1 22:19:30 2010] : (11) DM: The fan of colours spreads out from his hands, and Gwydion's battered body fades into unconsciousness.
[Thu Jul 1 22:19:55 2010] : (11) DM: ooc your turn; Gwydion's unconscious but at 0 HP.
[Thu Jul 1 22:19:59 2010] : (11) DM: Zedd?
[Thu Jul 1 22:20:21 2010] : (9) Gwydion: ooc push me out of the window
[Thu Jul 1 22:20:36 2010] : (11) DM: ooc you'll take falling damage...
[Thu Jul 1 22:20:43 2010] : (9) Gwydion: ooc I can't really get much worse
[Thu Jul 1 22:20:53 2010] : (8) Zedd: Zedd grabs Gwydion and with his shield providing cover he smashes through the windows and leaps out onto the street below.
[Thu Jul 1 22:20:56 2010] : (9) Gwydion: ooc and Zedd knows I have another CLW
[Thu Jul 1 22:20:58 2010] : (10) Keryn: ooc lesser of two damages really :)
[Thu Jul 1 22:20:59 2010] : (8) Zedd: Acrobatics: [1d20(3) + 3] = 6
[Thu Jul 1 22:21:31 2010] : (8) Zedd: Done
[Thu Jul 1 22:21:34 2010] : (11) DM: Short sword: [1d20(20) + 5 + 0 + 0] = 25 vs AC, damage: [1d6(5) + 2] = 7
[Thu Jul 1 22:21:58 2010] : (8) Zedd: An unconcious and bleeding Zedd falls...
[Thu Jul 1 22:22:06 2010] : (8) Zedd: ooc please be outside, please...!
[Thu Jul 1 22:22:13 2010] : (12) Dorcas: ooc Bloody hell!
[Thu Jul 1 22:22:19 2010] : (11) DM: The white-robed acolyte manages to slash at Zedd as he leaves, and he and Gwydion crumple into the street outside the temple.
[Thu Jul 1 22:22:21 2010] : (9) Gwydion: ooc ROFL
[Thu Jul 1 22:22:23 2010] : (10) Keryn: Keryn jumps after them
[Thu Jul 1 22:22:31 2010] : (10) Keryn: Acrobatics: [1d20(11) + 3 + 2 + 3 - 3] = 16
[Thu Jul 1 22:22:46 2010] : (11) DM: Keryn lands safely, and still has an action left.
[Thu Jul 1 22:22:59 2010] : (11) DM: Then it's Dorcas, who's standing up but in danger.
[Thu Jul 1 22:23:04 2010] : (12) Dorcas: Dorcas runs up the stairs to join her friends
[Thu Jul 1 22:23:10 2010] : (9) Gwydion: ooc I'd Yell for Dorcas to follow, but I'm not conscious
[Thu Jul 1 22:23:16 2010] : (12) Dorcas: Acrobatics: [1d20(5) + 0] = 5
[Thu Jul 1 22:23:18 2010] : (10) Keryn: Keryn pours a CLW potion down Gwydions neck
[Thu Jul 1 22:23:29 2010] : (10) Keryn: Done
[Thu Jul 1 22:23:37 2010] : (10) Keryn: Potion of Cure Light Wounds: (swift) Gwydion desperately swallows a potion of CLW and gains [1d8(2) + 1] = 3HP
[Thu Jul 1 22:23:49 2010] : (10) Keryn: ooc need to change the name on that :)
[Thu Jul 1 22:23:56 2010] : (12) Dorcas: ooc I think I'll be attacked while running
[Thu Jul 1 22:24:08 2010] : (8) Zedd: ooc only from B
[Thu Jul 1 22:24:15 2010] : (8) Zedd: ooc C has used their AoO
[Thu Jul 1 22:24:16 2010] : (11) DM: [1d20(5) + 6] = 11[1d8(6) + 4 + 1d6(2)] = 12
[Thu Jul 1 22:24:27 2010] : (9) Gwydion: ooc I like the way your CLW node has my name in it ;-)
[Thu Jul 1 22:24:37 2010] : (10) Keryn: ooc I wonder how that happened :)
[Thu Jul 1 22:24:51 2010] : (11) DM: The hellhound, not expecting Dorcas to flee, fails to bite her - though in her desperate flight she lands heavily and takes [1d6(4)] = 4 damage.
[Thu Jul 1 22:24:53 2010] : (8) Zedd: HP Status: -2 out of 30
[Thu Jul 1 22:24:54 2010] : (10) Keryn: ooc oddly enough it was very fitting this time :)
[Thu Jul 1 22:24:58 2010] : (9) Gwydion: ooc I'm now on 3 HP and still magically unconscious
[Thu Jul 1 22:24:59 2010] : (12) Dorcas: ooc It's a mystery
[Thu Jul 1 22:25:17 2010] : (9) Gwydion: ooc if you used your own CLW, then I have one on my belt to use on Zedd
[Thu Jul 1 22:25:28 2010] : (10) Keryn: ooc you do
[Thu Jul 1 22:25:33 2010] : (10) Keryn: ooc ie, it was mine
[Thu Jul 1 22:25:34 2010] : (11) DM: The guards cluster around the smashed window, getting in the way of their leader who tries to shout them into some sort of pursuit.
[Thu Jul 1 22:25:52 2010] : (11) DM: The smell of burning mattress wafts out of the opening.
[Thu Jul 1 22:25:58 2010] : (9) Gwydion: ooc LOL
[Thu Jul 1 22:26:10 2010] : (11) DM: Your turn; you've got a moment or two before they get organised again.
[Thu Jul 1 22:26:14 2010] : (12) Dorcas: "Let's get out of here NOW"
[Thu Jul 1 22:26:14 2010] : (11) DM: (i.e. one round)
[Thu Jul 1 22:26:36 2010] : (10) Keryn: Keryn spies a CLW on Gwydions belt and uses it on Zedd
[Thu Jul 1 22:26:38 2010] : (10) Keryn: Potion of Cure Light Wounds: (swift) Keryn uses a potion of CLW for [1d8(5) + 1] = 6HP
[Thu Jul 1 22:27:07 2010] : (11) DM: Gwydion is still unconscious, but the rest of you are up and active.
[Thu Jul 1 22:27:12 2010] : (8) Zedd: "Keryn, help my with Gwydion and let's move it."
[Thu Jul 1 22:27:13 2010] : (12) Dorcas: Dorcas stoops to lift Gwydion by the shoulders
[Thu Jul 1 22:27:27 2010] : (9) Gwydion: HP Status: 3 out of 30
[Thu Jul 1 22:27:41 2010] : (10) Keryn: Keryn helps
[Thu Jul 1 22:27:42 2010] : (11) DM: ooc actually, you're not unconscious: you've got more HD than that
[Thu Jul 1 22:27:48 2010] : (11) DM: How many HD?
[Thu Jul 1 22:28:03 2010] : (8) Zedd: Zedd uses his stealth and survival skill to lose their persuers
[Thu Jul 1 22:28:04 2010] : (11) DM: level 4, so you're just stunned
[Thu Jul 1 22:28:12 2010] : (8) Zedd: Stealth: [1d20(12) + 7] = 19
[Thu Jul 1 22:28:14 2010] : (8) Zedd: Survival: [1d20(11) + 9 / 2 - 5 + 4 + 3] = 17
[Thu Jul 1 22:29:09 2010] : (9) Gwydion: Thankfully my weapon was not drawn
[Thu Jul 1 22:29:12 2010] : (12) Dorcas: Dorcas does likewise
[Thu Jul 1 22:29:15 2010] : (12) Dorcas: Survival: [1d20(19) + 10] = 29
[Thu Jul 1 22:29:20 2010] : (12) Dorcas: Stealth: [1d20(3) + 7] = 10
[Thu Jul 1 22:29:45 2010] : (11) DM: as the raiders flee, the leader of the cultists manages one last attack, and some missiles streak out from the temple. Keryn, Gwydion and Dorcas are targetted, and take damage: [1d4(1) + 1] = 2[1d4(4) + 1] = 5[1d4(4) + 1] = 5
[Thu Jul 1 22:30:26 2010] : (9) Gwydion: HP Status: -2 out of 30
[Thu Jul 1 22:30:52 2010] : (9) Gwydion: Gwydion's recumbent, but stunned form becomes very limp with the impact
[Thu Jul 1 22:30:58 2010] : (10) Keryn: Keryn grabs Gwydion as he falls
[Thu Jul 1 22:30:58 2010] : (11) DM: Though Gwydion falls, his companions manage to drag him into shelter, where they patch him up enough to make good their escape. The sounds of angry shouting are audible from the temple, but the pursuit is either going a different direction or is lost.
[Thu Jul 1 22:31:13 2010] : (11) DM: 800xp each for getting out of that fight alive!
[Thu Jul 1 22:31:27 2010] : (8) Zedd: "Pfffff. I think we've lost them"
[Thu Jul 1 22:31:41 2010] : (10) Keryn: Stabilize: Level 0 - Cause a dying creature to stabilise
[Thu Jul 1 22:31:47 2010] : (10) Keryn: on Gwydion
[Thu Jul 1 22:32:17 2010] : (11) DM: ooc there's just the wrapping-up to do - shall we carry on, or do people need sleep?
[Thu Jul 1 22:32:21 2010] : (9) Gwydion: Gwydion mumbles in his unconsciousness
[Thu Jul 1 22:32:22 2010] : (12) Dorcas: Dorcas gets a potion of CLW out and gives it to Gwydion
[Thu Jul 1 22:32:25 2010] : (12) Dorcas: Potion of Cure Light Wounds: (swift) Dorcas quaffs a potion of CLW and gains [1d8(1) + 1] = 2 HP
[Thu Jul 1 22:32:34 2010] : (9) Gwydion: ooc only Gwydion, I'm OK
[Thu Jul 1 22:32:42 2010] : (10) Keryn: ooc I'm ok
[Thu Jul 1 22:32:46 2010] : (9) Gwydion: ooc LOL
[Thu Jul 1 22:32:48 2010] : (11) DM: OK
[Thu Jul 1 22:32:53 2010] : (8) Zedd: ooc ok
[Thu Jul 1 22:32:56 2010] : (12) Dorcas: ooc I'm OK
[Thu Jul 1 22:32:58 2010] : (9) Gwydion: HP Status: 0 out of 30
[Thu Jul 1 22:33:25 2010] : (9) Gwydion: "I feel like shit"
[Thu Jul 1 22:33:36 2010] : (10) Keryn: "Did we actually just get away with that?"
[Thu Jul 1 22:33:43 2010] : (9) Gwydion: "I think I could walk, but not fast"
[Thu Jul 1 22:34:10 2010] : (9) Gwydion: "Get me to a temple, or a shop with healing!"
[Thu Jul 1 22:34:12 2010] : (11) DM: Though bloodied, the group return to the Forest Bounty where Reginar is waiting. He examines the ledgers brought from the temple, having woken the innkeeper to request rooms and beds for the wounded heroes.
[Thu Jul 1 22:34:17 2010] : (12) Dorcas: "Better find us a safe place"
[Thu Jul 1 22:34:24 2010] : (8) Zedd: "I don't think we'll be getting any more assignments like that. We weren't exactly subtle were we?" says Zedd with a dry chuckle.
[Thu Jul 1 22:34:47 2010] : (12) Dorcas: "We got the job done"
[Thu Jul 1 22:34:51 2010] : (10) Keryn: Keryn is hopefully reunited with his wolf
[Thu Jul 1 22:34:54 2010] : (9) Gwydion: Gwydion laughs, then stops due to the pain
[Thu Jul 1 22:34:55 2010] : (11) DM: They rest for the night, and awake to find Reginar once more in the taproom - he looks tired, and soot-blackened, but triumph and relief battle for supremacy on his face.
[Thu Jul 1 22:35:38 2010] : (9) Gwydion: HP Status: 4 out of 30
[Thu Jul 1 22:35:42 2010] : (9) Gwydion: Gwydion works on himself
[Thu Jul 1 22:35:44 2010] : (9) Gwydion: Cure Light Wounds: Level 1 - Heals [1d8(4) + 4] = 8 HP
[Thu Jul 1 22:35:53 2010] : (11) DM: He shows them the ledgers in detail - the temple seems to have operated like a particularly vicious thieves' guild, running drug-smuggling and slavery, together with various other enterprises.
[Thu Jul 1 22:35:55 2010] : (10) Keryn: Cure Light Wounds: Level 1 - Heals [1d8(8) + 4] = 12 HP
[Thu Jul 1 22:35:56 2010] : (9) Gwydion: Cure Light Wounds: Level 1 - Heals [1d8(3) + 4] = 7 HP
[Thu Jul 1 22:36:20 2010] : (10) Keryn: on Gwydion
[Thu Jul 1 22:36:31 2010] : (11) DM: The town's leader, Marshal Gavrik, has outlawed the faith of Razmir, and the temple has been torn down and the cultists arrested.
[Thu Jul 1 22:36:36 2010] : (9) Gwydion: Gwydion is fully healed
[Thu Jul 1 22:36:47 2010] : (9) Gwydion: "Does anyone else need help?"
[Thu Jul 1 22:36:48 2010] : (10) Keryn: Cure Light Wounds: Level 1 - Heals [1d8(3) + 4] = 7 HP
[Thu Jul 1 22:36:57 2010] : (10) Keryn: on himself
[Thu Jul 1 22:37:09 2010] : (11) DM: He shows them, finally, a note found at the end of the ledger regarding the expedition to Kassen's tomb:
[Thu Jul 1 22:37:10 2010] : (9) Gwydion: Cure Light Wounds: Level 1 - Heals [1d8(7) + 4] = 11 HP
[Thu Jul 1 22:37:12 2010] : (8) Zedd: HP Status: 8 out of 30
[Thu Jul 1 22:37:19 2010] : (11) DM: Now that I have the completed amulet, I shall return to the City of Golden Death to finish what was started all those years ago. At the time, I thought Kassen was a fool for insisting that we abandon such wealth, but now I must thank him. The treasure shall enrich the Living God, so that he will never die. Such is the price of immortality. Now I must return to the Isle of Terror, and I cannot say that my journey will be without terrible danger.
[Thu Jul 1 22:37:19 2010] : (9) Gwydion: on Zedd
[Thu Jul 1 22:37:24 2010] : (12) Dorcas: "Depends: if I get a few days without fighting I'll be fine, if not I could use some healing" (10 down)
[Thu Jul 1 22:37:25 2010] : (11) DM: May Razmir protect me.
[Thu Jul 1 22:37:51 2010] : (12) Dorcas: ooc Umm, 10 left
[Thu Jul 1 22:37:53 2010] : (12) Dorcas: HP Status: 10 out of 22
[Thu Jul 1 22:38:09 2010] : (11) DM: 600xp each for foiling the cult's plot, and GAME END.