Contents / PnP Stuff / Logs /

[Wed Mar 17 19:36:43 2010] : (1) DM: GAME START
[Wed Mar 17 19:38:06 2010] : (1) DM: Scattered about the floor and pilled up on the dias are lots of coins and small pieces of jewelery. Much of it is copper coins, some silver and an occasional gold coin or more valuble piece of jewelery.
[Wed Mar 17 19:38:23 2010] : (1) DM: You'll need to haul it out in a few sacks.
[Wed Mar 17 19:38:52 2010] : (3) Zotin: "We're gonna need a bigger sack"
[Wed Mar 17 19:38:55 2010] : (4) Barnabas: Barnabas looks up to see if we're under a wishing well
[Wed Mar 17 19:39:36 2010] : (1) DM: It's hard to tell how much stuff there is but it it add up to over 300 gold pieces worth.
[Wed Mar 17 19:39:38 2010] : (2) Helena: "I've got a few"
[Wed Mar 17 19:39:52 2010] : (4) Barnabas: "Why's it all cast all over the floor?"
[Wed Mar 17 19:40:09 2010] : (4) Barnabas: "If you're going to collect it, why not store it neatly in boxes?"
[Wed Mar 17 19:40:15 2010] : (2) Helena: Helena gets 2 sacks out of her backpack and starts packing
[Wed Mar 17 19:40:16 2010] : (1) DM: It looks like the king rat was sleeping on it.
[Wed Mar 17 19:40:42 2010] : (2) Helena: "Maybe he always dreamed of being a dragon"
[Wed Mar 17 19:40:51 2010] : (3) Zotin: "I dont think rats are known for their neatness"
[Wed Mar 17 19:42:10 2010] : (1) DM: Gathering it all up will take at least half an hour. Plenty of time to heal up (if you have healing surges to spare).
[Wed Mar 17 19:43:00 2010] : (4) Barnabas: Barnabas spens some time resting then helping anyone in need of healing assistance
[Wed Mar 17 19:43:10 2010] : (4) Barnabas: Inspiring Word - 1st Use: (EP; minor) Special: can be used twice per encounter - Effect: The target can spend a healing surge and regain an additional [1d6+4] => [3,4] = (7) HP (on top of their surge value)
[Wed Mar 17 19:44:15 2010] : (4) Barnabas: ooc anyone?
[Wed Mar 17 19:44:21 2010] : (3) Zotin: Zotin gets his breath back and helps gather up the money
[Wed Mar 17 19:44:50 2010] : (3) Zotin: HP Status: 25 out of 29 || Surge Status: 4 out of 6
[Wed Mar 17 19:44:55 2010] : (4) Barnabas: ooc dis we hit a milestone?
[Wed Mar 17 19:44:59 2010] : (4) Barnabas: ooc did
[Wed Mar 17 19:45:14 2010] : (3) Zotin: ooc I'm fine ta
[Wed Mar 17 19:45:55 2010] : (1) DM: ooc yes
[Wed Mar 17 19:46:10 2010] : (4) Barnabas: ooc cool - magic items powers restored also :-)
[Wed Mar 17 19:46:29 2010] : (2) Helena: ooc I'll take some extra healing
[Wed Mar 17 19:46:35 2010] : (4) Barnabas: Inspiring Word - 2nd Use: (EP; minor) Special: can be used twice per encounter - Effect: The target can spend a healing surge and regain an additional [1d6+4] => [4,4] = (8) HP (on top of their surge value)
[Wed Mar 17 19:46:45 2010] : (2) Helena: HP Status: [[20] => [20] left out of [[37] => [37] || Surge Status: [[4] => [4] left out of [[6] => [6]
[Wed Mar 17 19:47:05 2010] : (5) Elora: HP & surges status: Healing Surges left: [12-6] => 6 - HP left: [49-24] => 25
[Wed Mar 17 19:47:08 2010] : (4) Barnabas: ooc I thought you were going to fix that?
[Wed Mar 17 19:47:20 2010] : (2) Helena: ooc Sorry, wrong node
[Wed Mar 17 19:47:45 2010] : (2) Helena: ooc Never mind anyway, I'm totally healed
[Wed Mar 17 19:48:04 2010] : (4) Barnabas: Barnabas aids Elora
[Wed Mar 17 19:48:05 2010] : (4) Barnabas: Inspiring Word - 1st Use: (EP; minor) Special: can be used twice per encounter - Effect: The target can spend a healing surge and regain an additional [1d6+4] => [3,4] = (7) HP (on top of their surge value)
[Wed Mar 17 19:48:57 2010] : (4) Barnabas: HP Status: 38 out of 40 || Surge Status: 4 out of 8
[Wed Mar 17 19:49:02 2010] : (5) Elora: Healing surges: Thanks to some good fortune, Elora spends a healing surge and regains [10] => 10 HP. (dwarven resilience: minor action)
[Wed Mar 17 19:49:28 2010] : (5) Elora: HP & surges status: Healing Surges left: [12-6] => 6 - HP left: [49-41] => 8
[Wed Mar 17 19:49:44 2010] : (5) Elora: HP & surges status: Healing Surges left: [12-6] => 6 - HP left: [49-7] => 42
[Wed Mar 17 19:50:28 2010] : (5) Elora: ooc still missing 7 HP, if you can do anything for me :)
[Wed Mar 17 19:51:41 2010] : (4) Barnabas: ooc no - my healing requires you to use a surge - hence is wasted for less than your surge value
[Wed Mar 17 19:52:02 2010] : (5) Elora: ooc right
[Wed Mar 17 19:52:51 2010] : (2) Helena: Helena continues to get the valuables together
[Wed Mar 17 19:53:00 2010] : (4) Barnabas: ooc Dave any chance in the next Flexi RPG you allow us to permanently turn off labels?
[Wed Mar 17 19:53:10 2010] : (4) Barnabas: ooc I just saw the labels for guys in the FOW
[Wed Mar 17 19:53:58 2010] : (1) DM: After about half an hour of collecting you all here a scraping, knocking noise
[Wed Mar 17 19:54:12 2010] : (2) Helena: "What's that?"
[Wed Mar 17 19:54:22 2010] : (2) Helena: Where is it coming from?
[Wed Mar 17 19:54:22 2010] : (5) Elora: ooc I'm confused with APs
[Wed Mar 17 19:54:28 2010] : (5) Elora: ooc how many do we have now?
[Wed Mar 17 19:54:37 2010] : (1) DM: ooc heh. I don't think Enemy A and Enemy B really gives anything away though.
[Wed Mar 17 19:54:58 2010] : (3) Zotin: "Wait. Whats that noise?"
[Wed Mar 17 19:54:59 2010] : (1) DM: The noise is coming from high up the middle of the north wall.
[Wed Mar 17 19:55:14 2010] : (1) DM: Perception checks to see if you can tell what it is.
[Wed Mar 17 19:55:20 2010] : (2) Helena: Helena looks in the direction of the noise
[Wed Mar 17 19:55:24 2010] : (2) Helena: Perception: [1d20+0+2] => [8,0,2] = (10)
[Wed Mar 17 19:55:36 2010] : (5) Elora: Perception: [1d20+2+2] => [13,2,2] = (17)
[Wed Mar 17 19:55:58 2010] : (3) Zotin: Perception: [1d20+8] => [7,8] = (15)
[Wed Mar 17 19:56:10 2010] : (4) Barnabas: Perception: [1d20+-1+2] => [14,-1,2] = (15)
[Wed Mar 17 19:56:19 2010] : (3) Zotin: ooc or 18, since thats my passive score
[Wed Mar 17 19:56:36 2010] : (3) Zotin: "Its like a digging noise"
[Wed Mar 17 19:56:39 2010] : (4) Barnabas: "Someone's digging over there"
[Wed Mar 17 19:56:49 2010] : (3) Zotin: Zotin tries to judge the direction
[Wed Mar 17 19:57:01 2010] : (2) Helena: "They're too late for this loot"
[Wed Mar 17 19:57:20 2010] : (4) Barnabas: ooc we have one new AP for the milestone, plus one (possibly already used - mine is) from the start of the day
[Wed Mar 17 19:58:06 2010] : (5) Elora: ooc k, thx
[Wed Mar 17 19:58:19 2010] : (5) Elora: "It sounds like someone is digging"
[Wed Mar 17 19:58:22 2010] : (5) Elora: "or something"
[Wed Mar 17 19:58:24 2010] : (1) DM: You've not finished collecting all the coins. What's the plan?
[Wed Mar 17 19:58:49 2010] : (3) Zotin: ooc where is the noise coming from and is it getting louder?
[Wed Mar 17 19:58:56 2010] : (5) Elora: "Well, we cuold either continue collecting those coins, or try and see what happens there"
[Wed Mar 17 19:59:20 2010] : (2) Helena: "I'm almost done anyway"
[Wed Mar 17 19:59:28 2010] : (1) DM: The noise is coming from behind the wall to the north, about 3 metres up. It's getting louder.
[Wed Mar 17 19:59:54 2010] : (3) Zotin: "There's someone or something about to come through this wall."
[Wed Mar 17 19:59:59 2010] : (2) Helena: Helena ties the sacks to her belt
[Wed Mar 17 20:00:08 2010] : (3) Zotin: "Get what we've gathered and be ready to run or fight"
[Wed Mar 17 20:00:12 2010] : (2) Helena: "Better not stand under it then"
[Wed Mar 17 20:00:34 2010] : (2) Helena: Helena loads her cross bow and stands back
[Wed Mar 17 20:00:39 2010] : (1) DM: ooc you can't tied a big sack of coins to your belt, it's too big and heavy.
[Wed Mar 17 20:01:15 2010] : (2) Helena: ooc Tie them together and hang them over my shoulder, one in front, one at my back
[Wed Mar 17 20:02:01 2010] : (4) Barnabas: ooc you're a nimble rogue, not a mule
[Wed Mar 17 20:02:06 2010] : (3) Zotin: "Put them over by the exit. We can grab them as we go by if we have to"
[Wed Mar 17 20:02:14 2010] : (1) DM: ooc each sack would weigh 20 kg each. You can do that if you wish but you'll take a -4 penalty to attack and defense.
[Wed Mar 17 20:02:20 2010] : (5) Elora: "I'd rather get ready to fight, than carry these coins around. What good will those be if we're dead?"
[Wed Mar 17 20:02:37 2010] : (4) Barnabas: "I concur"
[Wed Mar 17 20:02:44 2010] : (5) Elora: Elora gets closer to the wall and listens in
[Wed Mar 17 20:02:49 2010] : (5) Elora: ooc which wall is that?
[Wed Mar 17 20:02:58 2010] : (1) DM: ooc north wall, in the middle
[Wed Mar 17 20:03:00 2010] : (5) Elora: ooc found it sorry
[Wed Mar 17 20:03:03 2010] : (3) Zotin: "No point in not being prepared"
[Wed Mar 17 20:03:13 2010] : (4) Barnabas: Barnabas gets himseld ready and in position
[Wed Mar 17 20:03:17 2010] : (2) Helena: Helena sighs as she puts the coins down
[Wed Mar 17 20:03:21 2010] : (5) Elora: ooc I'm trying to make out wher ethe noise comes from and would stand by near it
[Wed Mar 17 20:03:28 2010] : (4) Barnabas: ooc not directly under the noise though
[Wed Mar 17 20:03:58 2010] : (1) DM: You can pin point the location, small bits of dirt and old mortar are now falling from one spot in the wall.
[Wed Mar 17 20:04:08 2010] : (2) Helena: Helena keeps her distance as she watches where the noise is coming from
[Wed Mar 17 20:04:12 2010] : (1) DM: ooc ready any actions?
[Wed Mar 17 20:04:34 2010] : (2) Helena: ooc Cross bow loaded and ready to go
[Wed Mar 17 20:04:37 2010] : (1) DM: ooc nah. You'll get a surprise round.
[Wed Mar 17 20:04:47 2010] : (2) Helena: ooc LOL
[Wed Mar 17 20:04:47 2010] : (1) DM: ooc In position?
[Wed Mar 17 20:04:54 2010] : (5) Elora: ooc brb
[Wed Mar 17 20:05:03 2010] : (1) DM: ooc ditto
[Wed Mar 17 20:05:31 2010] : (4) Barnabas: ooc I am
[Wed Mar 17 20:05:38 2010] : (3) Zotin: ooc yup
[Wed Mar 17 20:05:54 2010] : (2) Helena: ooc Ready
[Wed Mar 17 20:06:01 2010] : (1) DM: ooc Roll initiative when you're ready
[Wed Mar 17 20:06:09 2010] : (1) DM: Initiative: [1d20 + 4/2 + 4] => [10,2,4] = (16)
[Wed Mar 17 20:06:12 2010] : (1) DM: Initiative: [1d20 + 4/2 + 4] => [9,2,4] = (15)
[Wed Mar 17 20:06:15 2010] : (1) DM: Initiative: [1d20 + 4/2 + 2] => [15,2,2] = (19)
[Wed Mar 17 20:06:15 2010] : (2) Helena: Initiative: [1d20+2+5+2+4] => [17,2,5,2,4] = (30) - Includes +2 for Combat Leader, +4 for Improved Initiative
[Wed Mar 17 20:06:20 2010] : (1) DM: Initiative: [1d20 + 4/2 + 2] => [8,2,2] = (12)
[Wed Mar 17 20:06:34 2010] : (3) Zotin: Initiative: [1d20 + 2/2 + (16/2-5) + 4 + 2] => [7,1,3,4,2] = (17)
[Wed Mar 17 20:08:25 2010] : (4) Barnabas: Initiative: [1d20+2+1+2] => [6,2,1,2] = (11) - Includes +2 for Combat Leader
[Wed Mar 17 20:10:09 2010] : (5) Elora: Initiative: [1d20 + 2 +2] => [3,2,2] = (7) (includes +2 combat leader)
[Wed Mar 17 20:10:24 2010] : (5) Elora: ooc sorry, was measuring my blood sugar :P
[Wed Mar 17 20:10:46 2010] : (4) Barnabas: ooc do you have gestational diabetes?
[Wed Mar 17 20:10:51 2010] : (5) Elora: ooc yes
[Wed Mar 17 20:10:54 2010] : (2) Helena: ooc Is it a bit wonky?
[Wed Mar 17 20:11:08 2010] : (4) Barnabas: ooc ouch - makes for big babies
[Wed Mar 17 20:11:22 2010] : (3) Zotin: ooc I now want to eat something sugary :s
[Wed Mar 17 20:11:27 2010] : (5) Elora: ooc well, I probably had it already for Emma, she was very big :)
[Wed Mar 17 20:11:51 2010] : (2) Helena: ooc I had a huge baby without it, fancy what her weight would have been had I had it :-P
[Wed Mar 17 20:12:55 2010] : (5) Elora: Elora stands by the wall, trying to stay on the side of the origin of the noise. Axe in hand
[Wed Mar 17 20:13:40 2010] : (1) DM: One of the stones in the wall is loosened and falls to the ground, a dark, greenish chitinous leg pokes through the hole.
[Wed Mar 17 20:14:15 2010] : (1) DM: Moments later that whole section of wall collapses to the ground, stones tumbling across the floor.
[Wed Mar 17 20:14:53 2010] : (2) Helena: Helena stares at the leg as she raises her bow
[Wed Mar 17 20:14:55 2010] : (1) DM: Two scaley, squat, four legged creatures stand in the now opened tunnel.
[Wed Mar 17 20:15:27 2010] : (2) Helena: ooc Nature checks?
[Wed Mar 17 20:15:27 2010] : (1) DM: ooc Nature checks
[Wed Mar 17 20:15:31 2010] : (5) Elora: Nature: [1d20+2+2] => [3,2,2] = (7)
[Wed Mar 17 20:15:34 2010] : (2) Helena: Nature: [1d20+0+2] => [5,0,2] = (7)
[Wed Mar 17 20:15:42 2010] : (3) Zotin: Nature: [1d20+3] => [19,3] = (22)
[Wed Mar 17 20:15:59 2010] : (4) Barnabas: Nature: [1d20+-1+2] => [17,-1,2] = (18)
[Wed Mar 17 20:17:07 2010] : (1) DM: Zotin and Barnabas identify them as Adult Kruthiks. They're a strange sort of burrowing reptillian creature although they do look remarkably insect like with their exoskeleton.
[Wed Mar 17 20:17:18 2010] : (2) Helena: "What are those?"
[Wed Mar 17 20:17:53 2010] : (4) Barnabas: "Kruthiks - a kind of reptile creature"
[Wed Mar 17 20:18:10 2010] : (2) Helena: "Good, evil or indifferent?"
[Wed Mar 17 20:18:42 2010] : (4) Barnabas: ooc ...
[Wed Mar 17 20:19:05 2010] : (3) Zotin: "They've got dangerous spines on them and they can shoot poisoned ones too"
[Wed Mar 17 20:19:05 2010] : (4) Barnabas: ooc they have a red circle... BG law states hostile
[Wed Mar 17 20:19:13 2010] : (3) Zotin: ooc lol
[Wed Mar 17 20:19:14 2010] : (2) Helena: ooc LOL
[Wed Mar 17 20:19:26 2010] : (2) Helena: "Never mind, let's just kill them"
[Wed Mar 17 20:19:49 2010] : (1) DM: They're ruthless hunters, stripping the passages and tunnels they cross of anything edible and valuble.
[Wed Mar 17 20:19:50 2010] : (4) Barnabas: "Good to see you're not conflicted"
[Wed Mar 17 20:19:59 2010] : (1) DM: Helena, your turn.
[Wed Mar 17 20:20:23 2010] : (2) Helena: Helena shoots at Kruthik A
[Wed Mar 17 20:20:24 2010] : (1) DM: The tunnel is about 2 metres off the ground
[Wed Mar 17 20:20:28 2010] : (2) Helena: First Strike: (EP) Effect: At encounter start, I get combat advantage against foes that haven't acted yet.
[Wed Mar 17 20:20:31 2010] : (2) Helena: Sly Flourish Crossbow: (AWP) To-hit vs. AC [1d20+5+2+2] => [1,5,2,2] = (10) - Hit: [1d6+5+3] => [2,5,3] = (10) damage - [2d8] => [3,2] = (5) Sneak attack damage
Effect: A distracting flourish causes the enemy to forget the bolt aimed at his throat.

[Wed Mar 17 20:20:40 2010] : (2) Helena: ooc And she misses
[Wed Mar 17 20:20:50 2010] : (1) DM: Your bolt clatters off the wall.
[Wed Mar 17 20:20:51 2010] : (2) Helena: Done
[Wed Mar 17 20:20:55 2010] : (1) DM: Zotin?
[Wed Mar 17 20:20:58 2010] : (3) Zotin: Zotin aims at B
[Wed Mar 17 20:21:00 2010] : (3) Zotin: Force Orb: (EP) Ranged 20:
Primary Attack: To-hit vs. Reflex [1d20+(19/2-5)+4/2] => [3,4,2] = (9) - Hit: [2d8+(19/2-5)] => [8,7,4] = (19) Force damage.

Secondary Attack (Each enemy adjacent to Primary): To-hit vs. Reflex [1d20+(19/2-5)+4/2] => [2,4,2] = (8) - Hit: [1d10+(19/2-5)] => [9,4] = (13) Force damage.

[Wed Mar 17 20:21:20 2010] : (3) Zotin: done
[Wed Mar 17 20:21:23 2010] : (1) DM: Miss
[Wed Mar 17 20:21:32 2010] : (3) Zotin: ooc another one of those fights? :(
[Wed Mar 17 20:21:36 2010] : (1) DM: Barnabas?
[Wed Mar 17 20:22:08 2010] : (4) Barnabas: Barnabas steps in and chops
[Wed Mar 17 20:22:15 2010] : (4) Barnabas: Warlord's Strike: (EP) Str vs. AC [1d20+3+2+4] => [11,3,2,4] = (20) - Hit: [2d8+3] => [8,3,3] = (14) normal or cold damage (add [1d6] => [3] = (3) cold damage on a crit). Until the end of my next turn all allies gain a +3 bonus to damage vs. the target.
[Wed Mar 17 20:22:35 2010] : (4) Barnabas: Done
[Wed Mar 17 20:22:56 2010] : (1) DM: Barnabas hits the kruthik in the leg
[Wed Mar 17 20:23:04 2010] : (3) Zotin: "Careful of those spines!"
[Wed Mar 17 20:23:29 2010] : (1) DM: Elora?
[Wed Mar 17 20:23:56 2010] : (5) Elora: Elora takes a step towards the creatures and strikes
[Wed Mar 17 20:24:08 2010] : (5) Elora: Cleave: (AWP) Greataxe +2:[1d20+7+1+2] => [17,7,1,2] = (27) vs AC - Damage:[1d12+6+2] => [12,6,2] = (20) - An enemy adjacent to you other than the target takes damage equal to your Strength modifier [4] => 4.
[Wed Mar 17 20:24:23 2010] : (5) Elora: at B first, then A
[Wed Mar 17 20:24:34 2010] : (5) Elora: done.
[Wed Mar 17 20:25:11 2010] : (1) DM: Elora nearly hacks off a whole leg with her strike.
[Wed Mar 17 20:25:27 2010] : (1) DM: ooc one moment
[Wed Mar 17 20:25:33 2010] : (1) DM: AC: 22 Fort: 22 Ref: 16 Will: 21: [1d20 + 4/2 + 2] => [18,2,2] = (22)
[Wed Mar 17 20:25:49 2010] : (4) Barnabas: ooc +3 to damage vs B
[Wed Mar 17 20:27:00 2010] : (1) DM: ooc that AC etc is actually right!
[Wed Mar 17 20:27:05 2010] : (1) DM: ooc isn't
[Wed Mar 17 20:27:08 2010] : (1) DM: Helena?
[Wed Mar 17 20:30:00 2010] : (1) DM: ooc Has Hannele disconnected?
[Wed Mar 17 20:30:21 2010] : (3) Zotin: ooc seems that way
[Wed Mar 17 20:30:28 2010] : (6) Helena (enter): 20:30
[Wed Mar 17 20:30:50 2010] : (3) Zotin: ooc wb
[Wed Mar 17 20:31:03 2010] : (6) Helena: ooc Sorry, connection poblems
[Wed Mar 17 20:31:08 2010] : (1) DM: ooc your turn.
[Wed Mar 17 20:31:23 2010] : (6) Helena: Helena aims at Kruthik A again
[Wed Mar 17 20:31:34 2010] : (6) Helena: Sly Flourish Crossbow: (AWP) To-hit vs. AC [1d20+5+2+2] => [9,5,2,2] = (18) - Hit: [1d6+5+3] => [5,5,3] = (13) damage - [2d8] => [8,7] = (15) Sneak attack damage
Effect: A distracting flourish causes the enemy to forget the bolt aimed at his throat.

[Wed Mar 17 20:31:40 2010] : (6) Helena: Done
[Wed Mar 17 20:32:07 2010] : (1) DM: Helena hits it in a vulnerable chink in the chitinous armor
[Wed Mar 17 20:32:30 2010] : (4) Barnabas: ooc should have gone for B H
[Wed Mar 17 20:32:40 2010] : (4) Barnabas: ooc you get +3 to damage from my power
[Wed Mar 17 20:32:43 2010] : (6) Helena: ooc Why?
[Wed Mar 17 20:32:43 2010] : (1) DM: Piercing a artery and killing it
[Wed Mar 17 20:33:01 2010] : (4) Barnabas: ooc never mind ;)
[Wed Mar 17 20:33:04 2010] : (6) Helena: ooc I'll settle for the kill ;)
[Wed Mar 17 20:33:05 2010] : (3) Zotin: ooc perhaps not :)
[Wed Mar 17 20:33:18 2010] : (1) DM: ooc I assumed she really meant B
[Wed Mar 17 20:33:40 2010] : (6) Helena: ooc In that case: I did (never argue with the DM)
[Wed Mar 17 20:33:45 2010] : (3) Zotin: ooc insane DM?
[Wed Mar 17 20:35:32 2010] : (1) Wight: Another creature appears in the tunnel entrance. It has dead white skin and and a hungry gaze and clawed hands that crackle with dark magical energies.
[Wed Mar 17 20:35:43 2010] : (1) Wight: ooc Religion checks
[Wed Mar 17 20:35:49 2010] : (5) Elora: Religion: [1d20+2+2] => [19,2,2] = (23)
[Wed Mar 17 20:35:49 2010] : (3) Zotin: Religion: [1d20+11] => [16,11] = (27)
[Wed Mar 17 20:36:01 2010] : (6) Helena: Religion: [1d20+0+2] => [8,0,2] = (10)
[Wed Mar 17 20:36:15 2010] : (4) Barnabas: Religion: [1d20+2+2] => [10,2,2] = (14)
[Wed Mar 17 20:36:21 2010] : (6) Helena: "And what might that be?"
[Wed Mar 17 20:36:45 2010] : (4) Barnabas: "It doesn't look very alive"
[Wed Mar 17 20:37:22 2010] : (1) Wight: Elora and Zotin identify it as a deathlock wight. The relentlessly search of living prey to feed of their life energy.
[Wed Mar 17 20:38:32 2010] : (1) Wight: They're immune to disease, poison and resist necrotic damage, They're vulnerable to radient damage. They have a ranged attack.
[Wed Mar 17 20:39:08 2010] : (1) Wight: The wight blasts Helena with a bolt of dark, purple energy
[Wed Mar 17 20:39:11 2010] : (1) Wight: Grave Bolt: Ranged 20 [1d20 + 6] => [3,6] = (9) vs Ref. ===> [1d6 + 4] => [1,4] = (5) necrotic and immobilitized (save ends)
[Wed Mar 17 20:39:28 2010] : (1) Wight: But she dodges and the bolt passes harmlessly overhead.
[Wed Mar 17 20:39:32 2010] : (1) DM: Zotin?
[Wed Mar 17 20:39:47 2010] : (3) Zotin: ooc where's a religious type when you need it?
[Wed Mar 17 20:40:09 2010] : (6) Helena: ooc In the temple, where else?
[Wed Mar 17 20:40:14 2010] : (3) Zotin: ooc where is the wight?
[Wed Mar 17 20:40:19 2010] : (4) Barnabas: ooc I am like a humanist healer type ;-)
[Wed Mar 17 20:40:43 2010] : (1) DM: ooc wight is D, to the right of kruthik A at the tunnel entrance.
[Wed Mar 17 20:41:03 2010] : (3) Zotin: ooc ahh, thought that still read 'B'
[Wed Mar 17 20:41:34 2010] : (1) DM: The wight is dressed in tattered sailor's clothes.
[Wed Mar 17 20:41:39 2010] : (3) Zotin: Zotin takes a step to the side and attacks the wight
[Wed Mar 17 20:41:42 2010] : (3) Zotin: Icy Rays: (EP) Ranged 10 (1 or 2 targets):
Primary Attack: To-hit vs. Reflex [1d20+(19/2-5)+4/2] => [14,4,2] = (20) - Hit: [1d10+(19/2-5)] => [8,4] = (12) Cold damage.

[Wed Mar 17 20:41:44 2010] : (3) Zotin: Icy Rays: (EP) Ranged 10 (1 or 2 targets):
Primary Attack: To-hit vs. Reflex [1d20+(19/2-5)+4/2] => [19,4,2] = (25) - Hit: [1d10+(19/2-5)] => [9,4] = (13) Cold damage.

[Wed Mar 17 20:42:01 2010] : (3) Zotin: both on the wight
[Wed Mar 17 20:42:01 2010] : (3) Zotin: done
[Wed Mar 17 20:42:07 2010] : (1) DM: Two precision hits.
[Wed Mar 17 20:42:58 2010] : (3) Zotin: ooc it is immobilised til the end of my next turn
[Wed Mar 17 20:43:08 2010] : (1) Kruthik: The kruthik leaps down from the tunnel, pushing Elora back.
[Wed Mar 17 20:43:23 2010] : (1) Kruthik: It shoots spines at Helena and Zotin.
[Wed Mar 17 20:43:32 2010] : (1) Kruthik: Toxic Spikes: Ranged 5 [1d20 + 7] => [1,7] = (8) vs AC ===> [1d8 + 4] => [2,4] = (6) and slowed and ongoing 5 poison damage (save ends)necrotic and immobilitized (save ends both)
[Wed Mar 17 20:43:33 2010] : (1) Kruthik: Toxic Spikes: Ranged 5 [1d20 + 7] => [7,7] = (14) vs AC ===> [1d8 + 4] => [1,4] = (5) and slowed and ongoing 5 poison damage (save ends)necrotic and immobilitized (save ends both)
[Wed Mar 17 20:43:46 2010] : (1) Kruthik: And misses with both.
[Wed Mar 17 20:44:27 2010] : (4) Barnabas: ooc if it moved into Elora's space she gets an OA doesn't she?
[Wed Mar 17 20:44:27 2010] : (1) Mage: A human, carrying a staff steps forwards and aims at Zotin
[Wed Mar 17 20:45:06 2010] : (1) Mage: Then at Helena and Elora
[Wed Mar 17 20:45:18 2010] : (1) Mage: Dancing Lightning: [1d20 + 7] => [1,7] = (8) vs Ref. ===> [1d6+4] => [6,4] = (10) electricity
[Wed Mar 17 20:45:22 2010] : (1) Mage: Dancing Lightning: [1d20 + 7] => [6,7] = (13) vs Ref. ===> [1d6+4] => [3,4] = (7) electricity
[Wed Mar 17 20:45:23 2010] : (1) Mage: Dancing Lightning: [1d20 + 7] => [3,7] = (10) vs Ref. ===> [1d6+4] => [6,4] = (10) electricity
[Wed Mar 17 20:45:28 2010] : (1) Mage: All of which miss.
[Wed Mar 17 20:46:18 2010] : (6) Helena: ooc At last it's not just us that have the lousy rolls
[Wed Mar 17 20:47:35 2010] : (1) Mage: ooc Craig, I decided on no OA because it's leaping down from high up, putting Elora at a disadvantage. With hindsight I should have used a skill roll to avoid the OA.
[Wed Mar 17 20:47:46 2010] : (1) Mage: Barnabas?
[Wed Mar 17 20:48:26 2010] : (4) Barnabas: ooc isn't it Helena before me?
[Wed Mar 17 20:48:41 2010] : (4) Barnabas: ooc oops, nope
[Wed Mar 17 20:48:44 2010] : (1) DM: ooc she went ages ago.
[Wed Mar 17 20:49:04 2010] : (4) Barnabas: Barnabas Steps around
[Wed Mar 17 20:49:13 2010] : (4) Barnabas: Viper's Strike: (AWP)To-hit vs. AC [1d20+3+2+4] => [14,3,2,4] = (23) - Hit: [1d8+3] => [7,3] = (10) damage normal or cold damage - free action decision. Add [1d6] => [3] = (3) cold damage on a crit.
Effect: If the target shifts before my next turn, it provokes an OA from an ally of my choice.

[Wed Mar 17 20:49:20 2010] : (4) Barnabas: Done
[Wed Mar 17 20:49:37 2010] : (1) DM: Hit
[Wed Mar 17 20:49:43 2010] : (1) DM: Elora?
[Wed Mar 17 20:49:56 2010] : (1) DM: 2 damage from the creature spiny skin
[Wed Mar 17 20:50:11 2010] : (5) Elora: ooc me?
[Wed Mar 17 20:50:33 2010] : (1) DM: ooc I'm not sure what biological or physical mechanism is causes this aura but it's in the book....
[Wed Mar 17 20:50:35 2010] : (1) DM: ooc yes.
[Wed Mar 17 20:50:44 2010] : (1) DM: ooc your turn
[Wed Mar 17 20:51:02 2010] : (5) Elora: Elora moves to place herself in a better position and hacks at all the creatures at once.
[Wed Mar 17 20:51:08 2010] : (5) Elora: Sweeping Blow: (EP) Greataxe +2 [1d20+7+1+2+4/2] => [8,7,1,2,2] = (20) vs AC - Damage:[1d12+6+2] => [2,6,2] = (10) - Hit each enemy in close burst (1sq) you can see.
[Wed Mar 17 20:51:15 2010] : (5) Elora: Sweeping Blow: (EP) Greataxe +2 [1d20+7+1+2+4/2] => [4,7,1,2,2] = (16) vs AC - Damage:[1d12+6+2] => [9,6,2] = (17) - Hit each enemy in close burst (1sq) you can see.
[Wed Mar 17 20:51:17 2010] : (5) Elora: Sweeping Blow: (EP) Greataxe +2 [1d20+7+1+2+4/2] => [7,7,1,2,2] = (19) vs AC - Damage:[1d12+6+2] => [7,6,2] = (15) - Hit each enemy in close burst (1sq) you can see.
[Wed Mar 17 20:51:36 2010] : (5) Elora: A/M/D
[Wed Mar 17 20:51:50 2010] : (1) DM: You blade sweeps round, hitting the krutik and the wight.
[Wed Mar 17 20:52:35 2010] : (1) DM: done?
[Wed Mar 17 20:53:17 2010] : (5) Elora: done.
[Wed Mar 17 20:53:33 2010] : (1) DM: Helena?
[Wed Mar 17 20:53:39 2010] : (6) Helena: Helena, not fancying being eaten alive, aims at the wight
[Wed Mar 17 20:53:44 2010] : (6) Helena: Sly Flourish Crossbow: (AWP) To-hit vs. AC [1d20+5+2+2] => [13,5,2,2] = (22) - Hit: [1d6+5+3] => [3,5,3] = (11) damage - [2d8] => [8,2] = (10) Sneak attack damage
Effect: A distracting flourish causes the enemy to forget the bolt aimed at his throat.

[Wed Mar 17 20:53:51 2010] : (6) Helena: Done
[Wed Mar 17 20:54:04 2010] : (1) DM: Hit
[Wed Mar 17 20:54:15 2010] : (1) DM: The wight is immobilized.
[Wed Mar 17 20:54:19 2010] : (1) DM: Zotin?
[Wed Mar 17 20:54:42 2010] : (3) Zotin: Zotin presses the attack on the wight
[Wed Mar 17 20:55:22 2010] : (3) Zotin: ooc centred on the wight
[Wed Mar 17 20:55:24 2010] : (3) Zotin: Scorching Burst: (AWP)Area Burst 1 within 10 squares To-hit vs. Reflex [1d20+(19/2-5)+4/2] => [17,4,2] = (23) - Hit: [1d6+(19/2-5)] => [6,4] = (10) Fire damage.
[Wed Mar 17 20:55:28 2010] : (3) Zotin: Scorching Burst: (AWP)Area Burst 1 within 10 squares To-hit vs. Reflex [1d20+(19/2-5)+4/2] => [11,4,2] = (17) - Hit: [1d6+(19/2-5)] => [3,4] = (7) Fire damage.
[Wed Mar 17 20:55:29 2010] : (3) Zotin: Scorching Burst: (AWP)Area Burst 1 within 10 squares To-hit vs. Reflex [1d20+(19/2-5)+4/2] => [7,4,2] = (13) - Hit: [1d6+(19/2-5)] => [4,4] = (8) Fire damage.
[Wed Mar 17 20:55:51 2010] : (1) DM: and Elora
[Wed Mar 17 20:55:59 2010] : (3) Zotin: Scorching Burst: (AWP)Area Burst 1 within 10 squares To-hit vs. Reflex [1d20+(19/2-5)+4/2] => [1,4,2] = (7) - Hit: [1d6+(19/2-5)] => [5,4] = (9) Fire damage.
[Wed Mar 17 20:56:10 2010] : (5) Elora: ooc very good
[Wed Mar 17 20:56:22 2010] : (3) Zotin: ooc all planned that way :)
[Wed Mar 17 20:56:26 2010] : (5) Elora: ooc lol
[Wed Mar 17 20:56:49 2010] : (1) DM: Zotin scorches the wight and the mage and miss the kruthi and Elora
[Wed Mar 17 20:57:20 2010] : (3) Zotin: done
[Wed Mar 17 20:57:29 2010] : (1) DM: The wight's charred corpse topples off the ledge and lands, smoking, beside Elora.
[Wed Mar 17 20:58:09 2010] : (1) Kruthik: The kruthik attacks Elora
[Wed Mar 17 20:58:12 2010] : (4) Barnabas: ooc LOL - I got an image of it with a laying on its side smoking a cheroot
[Wed Mar 17 20:58:13 2010] : (1) Kruthik: Claw: [1d20+8] => [17,8] = (25) vs AC ===> [1d10+3] => [3,3] = (6)
[Wed Mar 17 20:58:19 2010] : (3) Zotin: ooc lol
[Wed Mar 17 20:58:51 2010] : (6) Helena: ooc LOL
[Wed Mar 17 20:58:57 2010] : (1) Mage: The mage blasts Barnabas and Elora with a clap of thunder
[Wed Mar 17 20:59:01 2010] : (1) Mage: Thunder Burst: [1d20 + 7] => [4,7] = (11) vs Fort. ===> [1d8+4] => [5,4] = (9) thunder; dazed
[Wed Mar 17 20:59:02 2010] : (1) Mage: Thunder Burst: [1d20 + 7] => [11,7] = (18) vs Fort. ===> [1d8+4] => [2,4] = (6) thunder; dazed
[Wed Mar 17 20:59:36 2010] : (1) Mage: Elora, 6 damage and you're dazed (save ends)
[Wed Mar 17 20:59:37 2010] : (4) Barnabas: Barnabas ignores the effects and laughs
[Wed Mar 17 20:59:43 2010] : (1) DM: Barnabas?
[Wed Mar 17 21:00:33 2010] : (4) Barnabas: Barnabas steps in to flank the Kruthik
[Wed Mar 17 21:00:37 2010] : (4) Barnabas: Inspired Belligerence: (UP - minor) Effect: All allies gain combat advantage against the target until my next turn.
Special: Inspiring Presence - Allies add Barnabas's Cha mod [2] => 2 to damage rolls vs. the target

[Wed Mar 17 21:00:44 2010] : (1) DM: 2 damage from it's spikes
[Wed Mar 17 21:00:56 2010] : (4) Barnabas: Barnabas then attacks the mage
[Wed Mar 17 21:01:27 2010] : (4) Barnabas: Viper's Strike: (AWP)To-hit vs. AC [1d20+3+2+4] => [17,3,2,4] = (26) - Hit: [1d8+3] => [6,3] = (9) damage normal or cold damage - free action decision. Add [1d6] => [4] = (4) cold damage on a crit.
Effect: If the target shifts before my next turn, it provokes an OA from an ally of my choice.

[Wed Mar 17 21:01:41 2010] : (1) DM: Hit
[Wed Mar 17 21:01:43 2010] : (4) Barnabas: Done
[Wed Mar 17 21:02:02 2010] : (1) DM: Elora?
[Wed Mar 17 21:02:02 2010] : (4) Barnabas: ooc the beligerence is vs the Krithik
[Wed Mar 17 21:02:06 2010] : (1) DM: 2 damage from the spines
[Wed Mar 17 21:02:41 2010] : (1) DM: ooc what does UP stand for?
[Wed Mar 17 21:02:54 2010] : (5) Elora: Elora hacks at the ennemies.
[Wed Mar 17 21:02:57 2010] : (5) Elora: Cleave: (AWP) Greataxe +2:[1d20+7+1+2] => [4,7,1,2] = (14) vs AC - Damage:[1d12+6+2] => [7,6,2] = (15) - An enemy adjacent to you other than the target takes damage equal to your Strength modifier [4] => 4.
[Wed Mar 17 21:02:57 2010] : (4) Barnabas: ooc universal power
[Wed Mar 17 21:03:06 2010] : (5) Elora: A and M.
[Wed Mar 17 21:03:10 2010] : (1) DM: Miss
[Wed Mar 17 21:03:12 2010] : (5) Elora: Saving throw: [1d20] => [3] = (3) (Cast-iron stomach+5 vs poison)
[Wed Mar 17 21:03:13 2010] : (6) Helena: ooc Not utility power?
[Wed Mar 17 21:03:22 2010] : (4) Barnabas: ooc yeah, that too ;-)
[Wed Mar 17 21:03:30 2010] : (5) Elora: Healing surges: Thanks to some good fortune, Elora spends a healing surge and regains [10] => 10 HP. (dwarven resilience: minor action)
[Wed Mar 17 21:03:38 2010] : (5) Elora: Second Wind: (EP) (minor) Effect: Healing surge - regain [10] => 10 HP.
[Wed Mar 17 21:03:51 2010] : (4) Barnabas: ooc I was just typing "... I think" and checking it :-)
[Wed Mar 17 21:04:04 2010] : (6) Helena: ooc LOL
[Wed Mar 17 21:04:04 2010] : (5) Elora: HP & surges status: Healing Surges left: [12-8] => 4 - HP left: [49-7] => 42
[Wed Mar 17 21:04:14 2010] : (1) DM: ooc you're dazed and can't take a 2nd action (even a minor)
[Wed Mar 17 21:04:21 2010] : (5) Elora: ooc ah darn. OK.
[Wed Mar 17 21:04:30 2010] : (1) DM: Helena?
[Wed Mar 17 21:05:15 2010] : (6) Helena: Helena takes aim carefully and shoots the kruthik
[Wed Mar 17 21:05:22 2010] : (6) Helena: Sly Flourish Crossbow: (AWP) To-hit vs. AC [1d20+5+2+2] => [10,5,2,2] = (19) - Hit: [1d6+5+3] => [1,5,3] = (9) damage - [2d8] => [4,1] = (5) Sneak attack damage
Effect: A distracting flourish causes the enemy to forget the bolt aimed at his throat.

[Wed Mar 17 21:05:32 2010] : (6) Helena: Done
[Wed Mar 17 21:05:39 2010] : (1) DM: Hit
[Wed Mar 17 21:05:47 2010] : (1) DM: Zotin?
[Wed Mar 17 21:05:58 2010] : (6) Helena: ooc If a hit there's sneak attack damage from Barnabas'action
[Wed Mar 17 21:06:18 2010] : (4) Barnabas: ooc yup
[Wed Mar 17 21:06:28 2010] : (4) Barnabas: ooc and +2 damage too
[Wed Mar 17 21:06:32 2010] : (1) DM: ooc yes
[Wed Mar 17 21:07:01 2010] : (3) Zotin: Zotin attacks the Kruthik
[Wed Mar 17 21:07:02 2010] : (3) Zotin: Magic Missile: (AWP) To-hit vs. Reflex [1d20+(19/2-5)+4/2] => [13,4,2] = (19) - Hit: [2d4+(19/2-5)] => [1,4,4] = (9) force damage.
[Wed Mar 17 21:07:13 2010] : (1) DM: hit
[Wed Mar 17 21:07:48 2010] : (6) Helena: ooc And again 2 extra damage
[Wed Mar 17 21:08:15 2010] : (1) DM: done?
[Wed Mar 17 21:09:04 2010] : (3) Zotin: done
[Wed Mar 17 21:09:05 2010] : (3) Zotin: sorry
[Wed Mar 17 21:09:27 2010] : (1) Kruthik: Toxic Spikes Recharge: If [1d6] => [1] = (1) >= 5
[Wed Mar 17 21:09:34 2010] : (1) Kruthik: Attacks Elora
[Wed Mar 17 21:09:36 2010] : (1) Kruthik: Claw: [1d20+8] => [15,8] = (23) vs AC ===> [1d10+3] => [5,3] = (8)
[Wed Mar 17 21:09:54 2010] : (1) Kruthik: A bashes her with a heavy clawed leg. 8 damage
[Wed Mar 17 21:10:14 2010] : (1) Kruthik: The mage steps back. OA from Elora
[Wed Mar 17 21:10:30 2010] : (4) Barnabas: ooc me too?
[Wed Mar 17 21:10:42 2010] : (5) Elora: Greataxe +2 (silv.): [1d20+7+1+2] => [11,7,1,2] = (21) vs AC - Damage:[1d12+6+2] => [10,6,2] = (18)
[Wed Mar 17 21:10:54 2010] : (1) Kruthik: ooc I guess, I'm never sure whether "allies" includes yourself.
[Wed Mar 17 21:11:24 2010] : (4) Barnabas: ooc no - I don't think it does - sorry I thought it was for moving
[Wed Mar 17 21:12:08 2010] : (4) Barnabas: ooc never realised it was from my power
[Wed Mar 17 21:12:13 2010] : (1) Mage: The mage starts to flee, running down the tunnel 6 squares
[Wed Mar 17 21:12:33 2010] : (1) Mage: She's now out of sight.
[Wed Mar 17 21:12:39 2010] : (1) DM: Barnabas?
[Wed Mar 17 21:12:56 2010] : (4) Barnabas: Barnabas concentrates on the thing in front of him
[Wed Mar 17 21:13:01 2010] : (4) Barnabas: ooc 2hp damage?
[Wed Mar 17 21:13:04 2010] : (1) DM: 2 damage
[Wed Mar 17 21:13:25 2010] : (4) Barnabas: Viper's Strike: (AWP)To-hit vs. AC [1d20+3+2+4] => [5,3,2,4] = (14) - Hit: [1d8+3] => [3,3] = (6) damage normal or cold damage - free action decision. Add [1d6] => [4] = (4) cold damage on a crit.
Effect: If the target shifts before my next turn, it provokes an OA from an ally of my choice.

[Wed Mar 17 21:13:25 2010] : Server Administrator-> Kicking '(2) Helena' from server... Removing dead client
[Wed Mar 17 21:13:26 2010] : (2) Helena (exit): 21:13
[Wed Mar 17 21:13:33 2010] : (4) Barnabas: Divine Challenge: (EP; minor) - Effect: Barnabas marks one creature within 5 squares. It remains marked until he fails to attack or be adjacent to it. A marked creature is magically compelled to attack Barnabas. It takes a -2 penalty to attacks not vs. Barnabas. On the first attack where it fails to do so it takes 3 + his Cha mod [3+ 2] => 5 Radiant damage
[Wed Mar 17 21:13:52 2010] : (4) Barnabas: Done
[Wed Mar 17 21:14:13 2010] : (1) DM: Miss
[Wed Mar 17 21:14:19 2010] : (4) Barnabas: ooc sorry, should have healed Elora!
[Wed Mar 17 21:14:22 2010] : (1) DM: Elora?
[Wed Mar 17 21:14:38 2010] : (5) Elora: ooc am I still dazed?
[Wed Mar 17 21:14:43 2010] : (1) DM: Yes
[Wed Mar 17 21:14:53 2010] : (1) DM: 2 damage also
[Wed Mar 17 21:15:03 2010] : (5) Elora: Elora hacks at the creature in front hof her
[Wed Mar 17 21:15:07 2010] : (5) Elora: Reaping Strike: (AWP) - Greataxe +2: [1d20+7+1+2] => [8,7,1,2] = (18) vs AC - Damage:[1d12+6+2] => [6,6,2] = (14) - Miss: Half Strength modifier damage. If you're wielding a two-handed weapon, you deal damage equal to your Strength modifier [4] => 4 (foe is marked)
[Wed Mar 17 21:15:17 2010] : (5) Elora: Saving throw: [1d20] => [11] = (11) (Cast-iron stomach+5 vs poison)
[Wed Mar 17 21:15:22 2010] : (5) Elora: done.
[Wed Mar 17 21:15:23 2010] : (1) DM: Not dazed
[Wed Mar 17 21:16:11 2010] : (1) DM: Elora nearly kills the creature
[Wed Mar 17 21:16:17 2010] : (1) DM: Helena?
[Wed Mar 17 21:16:17 2010] : (4) Barnabas: ooc does your mark override mine?
[Wed Mar 17 21:16:32 2010] : (4) Barnabas: ooc if it does, then don't mark them please
[Wed Mar 17 21:16:34 2010] : (6) Helena: Helena shoots at the kruthik
[Wed Mar 17 21:16:36 2010] : (1) DM: ooc it gets confused and spins in place until it overheats and explodes?
[Wed Mar 17 21:16:42 2010] : (6) Helena: Sly Flourish Crossbow: (AWP) To-hit vs. AC [1d20+5+2+2] => [10,5,2,2] = (19) - Hit: [1d6+5+3] => [5,5,3] = (13) damage - [2d8] => [3,7] = (10) Sneak attack damage
Effect: A distracting flourish causes the enemy to forget the bolt aimed at his throat.

[Wed Mar 17 21:16:50 2010] : (6) Helena: Done
[Wed Mar 17 21:17:04 2010] : (1) DM: Helena finishes off the last kruthik.
[Wed Mar 17 21:17:18 2010] : (1) DM: Zotin?
[Wed Mar 17 21:17:19 2010] : (4) Barnabas: "Zotin, can you get the mage?"
[Wed Mar 17 21:17:35 2010] : (3) Zotin: "Not from here. I can't see him anymore"
[Wed Mar 17 21:17:55 2010] : (1) DM: You'll need to climb up to have a look.
[Wed Mar 17 21:17:55 2010] : (4) Barnabas: Can't have gone far, do you have any area spells?
[Wed Mar 17 21:18:14 2010] : (3) Zotin: "Not with enough range"
[Wed Mar 17 21:18:38 2010] : (3) Zotin: Fey Step: (EP) Effect: Teleport up to 5 squares
[Wed Mar 17 21:18:47 2010] : (3) Zotin: ooc that should be 6 :/
[Wed Mar 17 21:19:16 2010] : (3) Zotin: Zotin fey steps up to the tunnel
[Wed Mar 17 21:19:23 2010] : (4) Barnabas: ooc cool!
[Wed Mar 17 21:19:37 2010] : (1) DM: ooc can you teleport to mid air, cast in flight and fall down?
[Wed Mar 17 21:19:48 2010] : (6) Helena: Helena joins Barnabas and Elora
[Wed Mar 17 21:20:03 2010] : (1) DM: ooc take your turn.
[Wed Mar 17 21:20:18 2010] : (1) DM: ooc it's still Zotin's
[Wed Mar 17 21:20:21 2010] : (3) Zotin: ooc dont think so
[Wed Mar 17 21:20:32 2010] : (1) DM: ooc I think so :P
[Wed Mar 17 21:20:38 2010] : (4) Barnabas: oioc range 6 is enough to get into the tunnel?
[Wed Mar 17 21:21:14 2010] : (3) Zotin: ooc can always shift first to get a square closer
[Wed Mar 17 21:21:29 2010] : (3) Zotin: ooc can I see him from up there?
[Wed Mar 17 21:21:34 2010] : (1) DM: Yes
[Wed Mar 17 21:21:43 2010] : (4) Barnabas: ooc then use an AP
[Wed Mar 17 21:22:02 2010] : (6) Helena: ooc Sorry, I thought the fight was over (for now)
[Wed Mar 17 21:22:11 2010] : (3) Zotin: ooc AP can give me an EP back?
[Wed Mar 17 21:22:25 2010] : (4) Barnabas: AP allows you to attack
[Wed Mar 17 21:22:28 2010] : (3) Zotin: and how far away is he?
[Wed Mar 17 21:22:35 2010] : (4) Barnabas: ooc or get an EP back if you wish
[Wed Mar 17 21:22:42 2010] : (1) DM: 8 squares down the tunnel
[Wed Mar 17 21:22:54 2010] : (4) Barnabas: ooc move - then fey step, then AP - Attack
[Wed Mar 17 21:23:24 2010] : (3) Zotin: shift, fey step
[Wed Mar 17 21:23:33 2010] : (4) Barnabas: ooc you can normal move first and get closer
[Wed Mar 17 21:23:36 2010] : (3) Zotin: can I still attack without using an AP to do so?
[Wed Mar 17 21:23:57 2010] : (4) Barnabas: ooc no - you used a standard action to move/shift
[Wed Mar 17 21:24:14 2010] : (1) DM: ooc move action
[Wed Mar 17 21:24:19 2010] : (4) Barnabas: ooc and your fey step is move
[Wed Mar 17 21:25:10 2010] : (1) DM: ooc letting the mage run away won't cost you XP
[Wed Mar 17 21:25:23 2010] : (3) Zotin: ok, use AP and attack
[Wed Mar 17 21:25:26 2010] : (3) Zotin: Magic Missile: (AWP) To-hit vs. Reflex [1d20+(19/2-5)+4/2] => [17,4,2] = (23) - Hit: [2d4+(19/2-5)] => [1,3,4] = (8) force damage.
[Wed Mar 17 21:25:50 2010] : (4) Barnabas: Inspiring Presence: Ally that sees me and uses an AP for an extra action regains [2+2+2] => 6 HP
[Wed Mar 17 21:25:53 2010] : (1) DM: Zotin blasts the fleeing mage in the back, killing her.
[Wed Mar 17 21:26:01 2010] : (4) Barnabas: ooc |o?
[Wed Mar 17 21:26:08 2010] : (4) Barnabas: ooc err \o/
[Wed Mar 17 21:26:14 2010] : (3) Zotin: ooc hadn't realised she was so nearly dead
[Wed Mar 17 21:26:28 2010] : (6) Helena: ooc Attacking a lady in the back? How dare you!
[Wed Mar 17 21:26:31 2010] : (4) Barnabas: ooc the first looks like a man with a shield and a hooked hand
[Wed Mar 17 21:26:32 2010] : (3) Zotin: was thinking of getting my icy rays back to freeze her
[Wed Mar 17 21:26:44 2010] : (4) Barnabas: ooc or a sickle
[Wed Mar 17 21:27:19 2010] : (4) Barnabas: "Did I just hear her drop?"
[Wed Mar 17 21:27:32 2010] : (3) Zotin: Zotin does a clenched fist and hisses "yes!"
[Wed Mar 17 21:27:54 2010] : (6) Helena: "Did we kill them all?"
[Wed Mar 17 21:28:02 2010] : (3) Zotin: "Right between the shoulder blades"
[Wed Mar 17 21:28:31 2010] : (1) DM: Zotin can see the tunnel has been bored through solid rock to and slopes downwards and curves a bit to the right.
[Wed Mar 17 21:28:34 2010] : (5) Elora: "I think we did indeed"
[Wed Mar 17 21:28:37 2010] : (6) Helena: "She should have hid"
[Wed Mar 17 21:28:54 2010] : (3) Zotin: "Not everyone thinks like you Helena"
[Wed Mar 17 21:29:13 2010] : (6) Helena: "And not everyone can do what I do"
[Wed Mar 17 21:29:23 2010] : (4) Barnabas: "Not a lot of places to hide when you're running away and time is short"
[Wed Mar 17 21:29:24 2010] : (6) Helena: Helena grins
[Wed Mar 17 21:30:12 2010] : (4) Barnabas: ooc good power usage helped us there :-)
[Wed Mar 17 21:30:45 2010] : (4) Barnabas: ooc my viper strike stopped her withdrawing without getting hit, and Zotin's fey step was so cool
[Wed Mar 17 21:30:49 2010] : (3) Zotin: "This tunnel goes on out of sight"
[Wed Mar 17 21:31:09 2010] : (4) Barnabas: Barnabas attempts to climb up
[Wed Mar 17 21:31:13 2010] : (6) Helena: "Want me to take a look around?"
[Wed Mar 17 21:31:14 2010] : (4) Barnabas: Athletics: [1d20+3+2+5-1] => [8,3,2,5,-1] = (17)
[Wed Mar 17 21:31:35 2010] : (1) DM: It's not high so you can pull yourself up easily
[Wed Mar 17 21:31:37 2010] : (4) Barnabas: "Should we sort through the coins and dump the coppers?"
[Wed Mar 17 21:32:01 2010] : (4) Barnabas: "I imagine there's a lot less coins if we leave them out"
[Wed Mar 17 21:32:07 2010] : (3) Zotin: "I say take what we can, copper or not"
[Wed Mar 17 21:32:40 2010] : (6) Helena: Helena goes over to the tunnel and hauls herself in
[Wed Mar 17 21:32:49 2010] : (3) Zotin: "If its toomuch to carry then leave it, but we're not exactly Lords"
[Wed Mar 17 21:33:05 2010] : (6) Helena: "I'll take a look and be right back"
[Wed Mar 17 21:33:21 2010] : (6) Helena: ooc The bags are still in the middle of the room
[Wed Mar 17 21:33:59 2010] : (1) DM: The tunnel goes on for hundreds of metres, how far are you following it alone?
[Wed Mar 17 21:34:39 2010] : (6) Helena: About 100 metres, if I don't see anything besides tunnel I'm going back
[Wed Mar 17 21:34:45 2010] : (6) Helena: Stealth: [1d20+5+2-0+5] => [16,5,2,0,5] = (28)
[Wed Mar 17 21:34:45 2010] : (3) Zotin: ooc how far is it back to the surface?
[Wed Mar 17 21:35:23 2010] : (4) Barnabas: "Should we quickly check the corpses?"
[Wed Mar 17 21:35:41 2010] : (5) Elora: probably
[Wed Mar 17 21:35:47 2010] : (3) Zotin: "Yes"
[Wed Mar 17 21:35:50 2010] : (5) Elora: but let me tend to my wounds first
[Wed Mar 17 21:35:55 2010] : (4) Barnabas: "And does anyone need any help healing?"
[Wed Mar 17 21:36:01 2010] : (4) Barnabas: Inspiring Word - 1st Use: (EP; minor) Special: can be used twice per encounter - Effect: The target can spend a healing surge and regain an additional [1d6+4] => [6,4] = (10) HP (on top of their surge value)
[Wed Mar 17 21:36:08 2010] : (1) DM: Back to the entrance is maybe 300 metres.
[Wed Mar 17 21:36:13 2010] : (5) Elora: ooc I'll take that :)
[Wed Mar 17 21:36:30 2010] : (4) Barnabas: ooc it was for you
[Wed Mar 17 21:36:35 2010] : (5) Elora: HP & surges status: Healing Surges left: [12-7] => 5 - HP left: [49-5] => 44
[Wed Mar 17 21:36:43 2010] : (6) Helena: ooc When I pass the mage I search the body
[Wed Mar 17 21:37:28 2010] : (4) Barnabas: "Anything on the undead thing Elora? or the other spiny buggers"
[Wed Mar 17 21:37:51 2010] : (3) Zotin: "How about we take what we've got here and stash it, then come back?"
[Wed Mar 17 21:38:06 2010] : (3) Zotin: Zotin checks the mage for shiny stuff
[Wed Mar 17 21:38:13 2010] : (1) DM: They're not carrying anything of value.
[Wed Mar 17 21:38:31 2010] : (5) Elora: Elora looks about the corpses to try and find things
[Wed Mar 17 21:39:22 2010] : (4) Barnabas: "I don't see why not"
[Wed Mar 17 21:39:50 2010] : (4) Barnabas: ooc thankfully we don't have to click our way out, find a merchant etc.
[Wed Mar 17 21:40:39 2010] : (6) Helena: Helena returns and tells about the rather dull tunnel
[Wed Mar 17 21:40:57 2010] : (3) Zotin: ooc heh
[Wed Mar 17 21:41:01 2010] : (4) Barnabas: ooc and no worries about dodgy pathfinding and single characters wandering in entirely the wrong direction ;-)
[Wed Mar 17 21:41:02 2010] : (1) DM: ooc Heh. Nowadays CRPGs generally put somesort of instant teleport out.
[Wed Mar 17 21:41:39 2010] : (1) DM: GAME END