Contents / PnP Stuff / Logs /

[Wed Feb 3 19:49:36 2010] : (2) DM: GAME START
[Wed Feb 3 19:50:46 2010] : (2) DM: Last time you decoded the messages recovered from the assassins' safe house and met with Captain Ravich to see if he recognized the initials "MJ".
[Wed Feb 3 19:51:23 2010] : (2) DM: You learnt that there was a money lender by the name of Mak Janko who lost considerable sums of money last year.
[Wed Feb 3 19:51:40 2010] : (2) Captain Ravich: "I can certainly see him using any means to regain his wealth."
[Wed Feb 3 19:51:55 2010] : (2) Captain Ravich: "He used to have a grand suite of rooms here which he used as offices and where he entertained his clients."
[Wed Feb 3 19:52:06 2010] : (2) Captain Ravich: "Now he runs his business out of a small office in the guildhall now."
[Wed Feb 3 19:52:16 2010] : (2) Captain Ravich: "That's all I can think of for now."
[Wed Feb 3 19:52:42 2010] : (4) Elora: "Thanks"
[Wed Feb 3 19:53:36 2010] : (3) Zotin: "Thank you Captain. I trust you will keep this conversation to yourself for the time being"
[Wed Feb 3 19:54:13 2010] : (2) Captain Ravich: The captain nods
[Wed Feb 3 19:55:03 2010] : (5) Helena: "Thank you, you've been most helpful"
[Wed Feb 3 19:55:08 2010] : (3) Zotin: Zotin stands and shakes the Captains hand
[Wed Feb 3 19:55:30 2010] : (5) Helena: Helena bows and leaves
[Wed Feb 3 19:55:47 2010] : (1) Barnabas: Barnabas nods
[Wed Feb 3 19:56:16 2010] : (1) Barnabas: "Nice to meet you"
[Wed Feb 3 19:57:39 2010] : (2) Captain Ravich: "I hope you're successful in resolving this dispute, it does noone any good for ships to remain idle in port."
[Wed Feb 3 19:58:46 2010] : (2) DM: What's the next step?
[Wed Feb 3 20:00:41 2010] : (1) Barnabas: ooc does anyone want a fight DM? ;-) We're good at that, and I can't really remember too well what's going on!
[Wed Feb 3 20:01:06 2010] : (5) Helena: "Isn't it time to investigate the two parties in this dispute?"
[Wed Feb 3 20:01:12 2010] : (3) Zotin: "How about we head to the Guild Hall and our friendly Guild Leader (whose name I can't recall)"
[Wed Feb 3 20:01:25 2010] : (1) Barnabas: "So should we look up this Mak Janko?"
[Wed Feb 3 20:01:26 2010] : (3) Zotin: "See what we can find out about MJ"
[Wed Feb 3 20:01:30 2010] : (2) DM: ooc I was thinking how to git one in but I couldn't come up with anything plausible immediately.
[Wed Feb 3 20:01:46 2010] : (1) Barnabas: ooc Matt Bianco?
[Wed Feb 3 20:02:49 2010] : (4) Elora: ooc héhé
[Wed Feb 3 20:03:06 2010] : (1) Barnabas: ooc I was only being glib DM, not really desperate for you to shoehorn one in, but my memory of what's going on isn't great - we've had a broken few months
[Wed Feb 3 20:04:35 2010] : (5) Helena: "Guild hall sounds like a good idea"
[Wed Feb 3 20:05:55 2010] : (2) DM: ooc brb
[Wed Feb 3 20:06:33 2010] : (2) DM: ooc back
[Wed Feb 3 20:07:09 2010] : (1) Barnabas: "OK, probably best to get as much info as possible on Mak Janko"
[Wed Feb 3 20:07:09 2010] : (2) DM: The time is around 1 o'clock in the afternoon,
[Wed Feb 3 20:08:25 2010] : (1) Barnabas: "So let's go"
[Wed Feb 3 20:08:44 2010] : (1) Barnabas: Barnabas looks for the right direction, guesses and heads that way
[Wed Feb 3 20:08:58 2010] : (4) Elora: Elora follows
[Wed Feb 3 20:09:10 2010] : (5) Helena: Helena follows
[Wed Feb 3 20:10:15 2010] : (3) Zotin: Zotin tags along
[Wed Feb 3 20:12:15 2010] : (2) DM: As you walk through the busy market place in front of the guild hall some pushes past you in a hurry. Cries of "Stop Thief!" are heard up ahead.
[Wed Feb 3 20:12:19 2010] : (2) DM: Spot checks
[Wed Feb 3 20:13:49 2010] : (5) Helena: Perception: [1d20+0+2] => [19,0,2] = (21)
[Wed Feb 3 20:13:54 2010] : (3) Zotin: Perception: [1d20+8] => [10,8] = (18)
[Wed Feb 3 20:13:55 2010] : (1) Barnabas: Perception: [1d20+-1+2] => [4,-1,2] = (5)
[Wed Feb 3 20:14:05 2010] : (2) DM: ooc oh yeah, perception checks.
[Wed Feb 3 20:14:08 2010] : (4) Elora: Perception: [1d20+2+2] => [13,2,2] = (17)
[Wed Feb 3 20:14:27 2010] : (5) Helena: ooc We're all still getting used to it ;)
[Wed Feb 3 20:15:34 2010] : (2) DM: Elora, Helena and Zotin catch a glimpse of the man pushing past you. He's small, thin with shabby clothes and no shoes, his face looks somewhat 'mousey".
[Wed Feb 3 20:15:49 2010] : (2) DM: Nature checks from Elora, Helena and Zotin.
[Wed Feb 3 20:15:53 2010] : (5) Helena: Nature: [1d20+0+2] => [17,0,2] = (19)
[Wed Feb 3 20:16:02 2010] : (3) Zotin: Nature: [1d20+3] => [8,3] = (11)
[Wed Feb 3 20:16:08 2010] : (5) Helena: Helena stares after the man
[Wed Feb 3 20:16:24 2010] : (4) Elora: Nature: [1d20+2+2] => [10,2,2] = (14)
[Wed Feb 3 20:17:04 2010] : (2) DM: The man is carrying a sack which clinks as he squeezes through the crowd.
[Wed Feb 3 20:18:45 2010] : (5) Helena: "That guy's a wererat. What is he doing in town?"
[Wed Feb 3 20:19:00 2010] : (2) DM: You hear the town guard huffing and puffing, trying to get through the crowd after the thief.
[Wed Feb 3 20:19:04 2010] : (3) Zotin: "Stealing things by the sounds of it"
[Wed Feb 3 20:19:13 2010] : (5) Helena: "After him?"
[Wed Feb 3 20:19:14 2010] : (3) Zotin: "Shall we?"
[Wed Feb 3 20:19:17 2010] : (1) Barnabas: "Who?"
[Wed Feb 3 20:19:23 2010] : (5) Helena: "Let's"
[Wed Feb 3 20:19:34 2010] : (1) Barnabas: Barnabas tries to follow what's going on
[Wed Feb 3 20:19:48 2010] : (3) Zotin: Zotin points "Him with the clincking sack"
[Wed Feb 3 20:19:54 2010] : (4) Elora: "Let's go!"
[Wed Feb 3 20:19:57 2010] : (2) DM: ooc Barnabas you did see the thief, just not well enough to see his appearance.
[Wed Feb 3 20:20:06 2010] : (5) Helena: Helena turns and runs afterthe thief
[Wed Feb 3 20:20:07 2010] : (1) Barnabas: "Oh, him"
[Wed Feb 3 20:20:14 2010] : (4) Elora: Elora starts to run after the man, axe high in her hand
[Wed Feb 3 20:20:26 2010] : (1) Barnabas: ooc I just assumed I didn't notice him apart from the throng
[Wed Feb 3 20:20:49 2010] : (1) Barnabas: Barnabas follows Elora's lead
[Wed Feb 3 20:20:56 2010] : (3) Zotin: ooc critical failure from me on reading 'throng' :s
[Wed Feb 3 20:21:38 2010] : (2) DM: You chase the man into an alley way and you spot him disappear through a grating in the ground, the rusty iron clanging shut behind him.
[Wed Feb 3 20:21:42 2010] : (3) Zotin: Zotin gives chase
[Wed Feb 3 20:22:28 2010] : (5) Helena: Helena runs to the grating and attempts to lift it
[Wed Feb 3 20:22:39 2010] : (3) Zotin: Zotin mutters "bloody sewers"
[Wed Feb 3 20:23:07 2010] : (5) Helena: ooc Do you have something against sewer crawls?
[Wed Feb 3 20:23:18 2010] : (2) DM: ooc sewers are just a place to put monsters in towns and cities. They serve no sanitation purpose.
[Wed Feb 3 20:23:47 2010] : (5) Helena: ooc So no shit down there?
[Wed Feb 3 20:23:55 2010] : (3) Zotin: ooc lol
[Wed Feb 3 20:24:45 2010] : (1) Barnabas: ooc Just rain runoff. The turds are all in the streets ;-)
[Wed Feb 3 20:25:10 2010] : (3) Zotin: ooc or being eaten off sticks
[Wed Feb 3 20:25:22 2010] : (4) Elora: ooc ewwwww
[Wed Feb 3 20:26:05 2010] : (5) Helena: ooc KMAO
[Wed Feb 3 20:26:53 2010] : (2) DM: ooc just creating monster nodes
[Wed Feb 3 20:27:01 2010] : (4) Elora: Elora gets to the grate and opens it
[Wed Feb 3 20:27:03 2010] : (3) Zotin: ooc s'ok :)
[Wed Feb 3 20:31:11 2010] : (5) Helena: ooc Does the grate open?
[Wed Feb 3 20:35:08 2010] : (2) DM: The grate opens and you see a ladder going down into a octagonal room with four wide eliptical passages heading off in different directions.
[Wed Feb 3 20:35:47 2010] : (2) DM: Something chitters in the gloom and you here squeaking words of warning and other creatures splashing about.
[Wed Feb 3 20:36:18 2010] : (2) DM: Roll initiative.
[Wed Feb 3 20:36:24 2010] : (3) Zotin: Initiative
[Wed Feb 3 20:36:25 2010] : (4) Elora: Initiative: [1d20 + 2 +2] => [12,2,2] = (16) (includes +2 combat leader)
[Wed Feb 3 20:36:25 2010] : (3) Zotin: Initiative: [1d20 + 2/2 + (16/2-5) + 4 + 2] => [15,1,3,4,2] = (25)
[Wed Feb 3 20:36:32 2010] : (5) Helena: Initiative: [1d20+2+5+2+4] => [9,2,5,2,4] = (22) - Includes +2 for Combat Leader, +4 for Improved Initiative
[Wed Feb 3 20:36:47 2010] : (2) DM: Initiative: [1d20 + 5/2 + 0] => [15,2,0] = (17)
[Wed Feb 3 20:36:51 2010] : (2) DM: Initiative: [1d20 + 5/2 + 4] => [1,2,4] = (7)
[Wed Feb 3 20:36:52 2010] : (2) DM: Initiative: [1d20 + 5/2 + 4] => [19,2,4] = (25)
[Wed Feb 3 20:36:53 2010] : (2) DM: Initiative: [1d20 + 5/2 + 4] => [3,2,4] = (9)
[Wed Feb 3 20:36:53 2010] : (2) DM: Initiative: [1d20 + 5/2 + 4] => [14,2,4] = (20)
[Wed Feb 3 20:37:54 2010] : (1) Barnabas: Initiative: [1d20+2+1+2] => [17,2,1,2] = (22) - Includes +2 for Combat Leader
[Wed Feb 3 20:38:49 2010] : (2) DM: Zotin it's your turn.
[Wed Feb 3 20:39:03 2010] : (3) Zotin: ooc How dark is it down there?
[Wed Feb 3 20:39:36 2010] : (2) DM: It's light enough to see within 30 ft.
[Wed Feb 3 20:41:00 2010] : (3) Zotin: ooc can I cast an area spell on a spot rather than an enemy
[Wed Feb 3 20:41:12 2010] : (2) DM: ooc Yes
[Wed Feb 3 20:41:17 2010] : (3) Zotin: ooc and can I see the bottom of the ladder?
[Wed Feb 3 20:41:32 2010] : (4) Elora: ooc it's dark at the bottom :/
[Wed Feb 3 20:41:34 2010] : (1) Barnabas: ooc who turned the lights out?
[Wed Feb 3 20:42:22 2010] : (1) Barnabas: ooc is the light source good to 30 feet from here, or is it 30 feet wherever we are?
[Wed Feb 3 20:42:53 2010] : (2) DM: ooc 30ft from the ladder, 60 ft if you have darkvision.
[Wed Feb 3 20:43:27 2010] : (3) Zotin: Zotin waits until at least one other party member has descended
[Wed Feb 3 20:43:32 2010] : (2) DM: ooc who has darkvision?
[Wed Feb 3 20:43:48 2010] : (2) DM: Helena?
[Wed Feb 3 20:43:52 2010] : (3) Zotin: ooc Zotin will be casting Light on something as required
[Wed Feb 3 20:44:15 2010] : (4) Elora: ooc I do, dwarf
[Wed Feb 3 20:45:07 2010] : (5) Helena: ooc I don't
[Wed Feb 3 20:45:14 2010] : (1) Barnabas: not me
[Wed Feb 3 20:45:51 2010] : (2) DM: Helena, it's your turn
[Wed Feb 3 20:47:21 2010] : (2) DM: ooc hello? Have we lost Hannele?
[Wed Feb 3 20:47:34 2010] : (1) Barnabas: ooc she was here a second ago
[Wed Feb 3 20:48:16 2010] : (2) DM: Barrnabas, your turn.
[Wed Feb 3 20:48:18 2010] : (5) Helena: ooc Sorry, I was checking my char sheet
[Wed Feb 3 20:48:42 2010] : (2) DM: Okay, Helena, your turn
[Wed Feb 3 20:48:42 2010] : (5) Helena: Helena gets her bow ready and peers down
[Wed Feb 3 20:48:54 2010] : (5) Helena: Do I see anyone/anything?
[Wed Feb 3 20:49:00 2010] : (2) DM: No
[Wed Feb 3 20:49:43 2010] : (5) Helena: Helena starts to climb down, using one hand to carry her crossbow
[Wed Feb 3 20:50:05 2010] : (5) Helena: ooc Stopping before I hit bottom
[Wed Feb 3 20:50:06 2010] : (2) DM: Climb check
[Wed Feb 3 20:50:07 2010] : (5) Helena: Done
[Wed Feb 3 20:50:25 2010] : (2) DM: The ladder is only 15 ft high.
[Wed Feb 3 20:50:26 2010] : (5) Helena: ooc Can't find Climb
[Wed Feb 3 20:50:43 2010] : (2) DM: ooc everyone can climb even if untrained.
[Wed Feb 3 20:50:45 2010] : (1) Barnabas: ooc Athletics
[Wed Feb 3 20:50:47 2010] : (5) Helena: ooc In that case I go all the way down
[Wed Feb 3 20:50:50 2010] : (5) Helena: Athletics: [1d20+0+2-0] => [1,0,2,0] = (3)
[Wed Feb 3 20:51:22 2010] : (5) Helena: ooc ROTFLOL A crit miss on going down a ladder
[Wed Feb 3 20:51:43 2010] : (2) DM: Helena slips on a rung, slimy with algae falls with a splash into the ankle-deep, murky water below. Take [1d6] => [2] = (2) falling damage
[Wed Feb 3 20:52:06 2010] : (2) DM: Barnabas?
[Wed Feb 3 20:52:20 2010] : (1) Barnabas: Follow Helena
[Wed Feb 3 20:52:26 2010] : (1) Barnabas: Athletics: [1d20+3+2+5-1] => [11,3,2,5,-1] = (20)
[Wed Feb 3 20:52:29 2010] : (3) Zotin: ooc Can I go after Barnabus?
[Wed Feb 3 20:52:34 2010] : (2) DM: ooc yes
[Wed Feb 3 20:52:55 2010] : (2) DM: Barnabas makes it safely down the ladder
[Wed Feb 3 20:53:09 2010] : (2) DM: ooc (you still have a standard and minor action)
[Wed Feb 3 20:53:27 2010] : (1) Barnabas: Barnabas draws his sword in readiness
[Wed Feb 3 20:53:37 2010] : (1) Barnabas: Done
[Wed Feb 3 20:53:45 2010] : (2) DM: Zotin?
[Wed Feb 3 20:53:55 2010] : (3) Zotin: Zotin follows the more robust members of the team
[Wed Feb 3 20:54:12 2010] : (2) DM: Athletics check
[Wed Feb 3 20:54:19 2010] : (3) Zotin: Athletics: [1d20+3] => [8,3] = (11)
[Wed Feb 3 20:54:26 2010] : (2) DM: You climb down safely.
[Wed Feb 3 20:54:43 2010] : (4) Elora: Elora follows down the ladder
[Wed Feb 3 20:54:57 2010] : (3) Zotin: Zotin stands back to back with Barnabus watching as much as possible
[Wed Feb 3 20:55:02 2010] : (2) DM: ooc it's still Zotin's turn.
[Wed Feb 3 20:55:02 2010] : (4) Elora: ooc oops sorry
[Wed Feb 3 20:55:07 2010] : (4) Elora: ooc too quick :)
[Wed Feb 3 20:55:33 2010] : (2) DM: ooc readying an action?
[Wed Feb 3 20:56:01 2010] : (3) Zotin: ooc umm yeah, ok
[Wed Feb 3 20:56:08 2010] : (2) DM: ooc what?
[Wed Feb 3 20:56:39 2010] : (2) DM: ooc e.g., cast magic missle on the first hostile you see
[Wed Feb 3 20:56:55 2010] : (3) Zotin: ooc bingo, that'll do
[Wed Feb 3 20:57:26 2010] : (2) DM: Entangling Spittle: Ranged 5 [1d20 + 8] => [6,8] = (14) vs Ref. ===> target is immobilized save ends; recharges on 4,5 or 6 [1d6] => [2] = (2)
[Wed Feb 3 20:58:25 2010] : (2) DM: A glob of sticky slime splatters on Barnabas, sticking his feet to the ground.
[Wed Feb 3 20:58:35 2010] : (1) Barnabas: ooc my ref is 16
[Wed Feb 3 20:58:47 2010] : (2) DM: ooc +2 for attacking from concealment.
[Wed Feb 3 20:59:03 2010] : (2) DM: ooc I think, flips through rulebooks to check
[Wed Feb 3 20:59:44 2010] : (1) Barnabas: ooc ranged 5, so it's in second range increment
[Wed Feb 3 21:00:09 2010] : (1) Barnabas: ooc unless it's concealed within the visible area
[Wed Feb 3 21:01:56 2010] : (2) DM: A large shiny black beetle scuttles out on a tunnel and spits at barnabas, it misses.
[Wed Feb 3 21:02:38 2010] : (2) DM: A wererat follows and charges at Barnabas as well
[Wed Feb 3 21:02:43 2010] : (2) DM: Bite (combat advantage): [1d20 + 8] => [12,8] = (20) vs AC ===> [1d4+2+1d6] => [1,2,4] = (7) on going 2 damage (save ends) and filth feverthunder and pushed back 3
[Wed Feb 3 21:02:45 2010] : (2) DM: Bite: [1d20 + 8] => [8,8] = (16) vs AC ===> [1d4+2] => [2,2] = (4) on going 2 damage (save ends) and filth feverthunder and pushed back 3
[Wed Feb 3 21:02:50 2010] : (2) DM: It misses.
[Wed Feb 3 21:03:20 2010] : (3) Zotin: ooc I attack the beetle, right?
[Wed Feb 3 21:03:28 2010] : (2) DM: ooc yes
[Wed Feb 3 21:03:35 2010] : (3) Zotin: Magic Missile: (AWP) To-hit vs. Reflex [1d20+(19/2-5)+4/2] => [8,4,2] = (14) - Hit: [2d4+(19/2-5)] => [1,2,4] = (7) force damage.
[Wed Feb 3 21:03:59 2010] : (4) Elora: ooc /me has always seen beetle as harmless smallish things
[Wed Feb 3 21:04:00 2010] : (2) DM: You missle hits
[Wed Feb 3 21:04:12 2010] : (4) Elora: ooc which one is the beetle, A or C?
[Wed Feb 3 21:04:23 2010] : (2) DM: Barnabas, your readied attack
[Wed Feb 3 21:04:32 2010] : (2) DM: ooc the beetle is large (mini A)
[Wed Feb 3 21:04:35 2010] : (1) Barnabas: ooc I drew in readiness. do you count that as readying an attack?
[Wed Feb 3 21:04:51 2010] : (1) Barnabas: Viper's Strike: (AWP)To-hit vs. AC [1d20+3+2+3] => [13,3,2,3] = (21) - Hit: [1d8+3] => [4,3] = (7) damage
Effect: If the target shifts before my next turn, it provokes an OA from an ally of my choice.

[Wed Feb 3 21:05:03 2010] : (1) Barnabas: Done
[Wed Feb 3 21:05:11 2010] : (2) DM: ooc I assumed that was what you meant
[Wed Feb 3 21:05:17 2010] : (2) DM: Elora?
[Wed Feb 3 21:05:23 2010] : (1) Barnabas: ooc of course ;-)
[Wed Feb 3 21:05:28 2010] : (4) Elora: Elora follows down the ladder
[Wed Feb 3 21:05:32 2010] : (4) Elora: Athletics: [1d20+4+2+5] => [2,4,2,5] = (13)
[Wed Feb 3 21:05:32 2010] : (2) DM: You can see three more wererats hiding in the other tunnelss
[Wed Feb 3 21:05:52 2010] : (4) Elora: ooc anyone sees my mini ?
[Wed Feb 3 21:06:21 2010] : (3) Zotin: ooc yup, top right
[Wed Feb 3 21:06:25 2010] : (4) Elora: Elora swings her axe
[Wed Feb 3 21:06:39 2010] : (4) Elora: Greataxe +2: [1d20+7+1+2] => [3,7,1,2] = (13) vs AC - Damage:[1d12+6+2] => [12,6,2] = (20)
[Wed Feb 3 21:06:45 2010] : (4) Elora: on C. Done.
[Wed Feb 3 21:06:53 2010] : (2) DM: Miss
[Wed Feb 3 21:07:09 2010] : (2) DM: Two of the wererats charge Zotin and Helena
[Wed Feb 3 21:07:18 2010] : (2) DM: Bite (combat advantage): [1d20 + 8] => [10,8] = (18) vs AC ===> [1d4+2+1d6] => [4,2,5] = (11) on going 2 damage (save ends) and filth feverthunder and pushed back 3
[Wed Feb 3 21:07:25 2010] : (2) DM: That's on Helena
[Wed Feb 3 21:07:27 2010] : (2) DM: Bite: [1d20 + 8] => [14,8] = (22) vs AC ===> [1d4+2] => [4,2] = (6) on going 2 damage (save ends) and filth feverthunder and pushed back 3
[Wed Feb 3 21:07:31 2010] : (2) DM: And zotin
[Wed Feb 3 21:08:33 2010] : (2) DM: 6 damage to Zotin
[Wed Feb 3 21:08:54 2010] : (2) DM: The last wererat charges Barnabas
[Wed Feb 3 21:08:59 2010] : (2) DM: Bite: [1d20 + 8] => [10,8] = (18) vs AC ===> [1d4+2] => [3,2] = (5) on going 2 damage (save ends) and filth feverthunder and pushed back 3
[Wed Feb 3 21:09:00 2010] : (1) Barnabas: ooc what the hell is filth feverthunder?
[Wed Feb 3 21:09:33 2010] : (2) DM: Bite: [1d20 + 8] => [20,8] = (28) vs AC ===> [1d4+2] => [1,2] = (3) on going 2 damage (save ends) and filth fever
[Wed Feb 3 21:09:43 2010] : (2) DM: It misses
[Wed Feb 3 21:09:48 2010] : (2) DM: Helena?
[Wed Feb 3 21:10:37 2010] : (5) Helena: Helena drops her crossbow, draws her sword and swings at E
[Wed Feb 3 21:10:47 2010] : (5) Helena: Sly Flourish Shortsword: (AWP) To-hit vs. AC [1d20+5+2+3] => [5,5,2,3] = (15) - Hit: [1d6+5+3] => [4,5,3] = (12) damage - [2d8] => [2,5] = (7) Sneak attack damage
Effect: A distracting flourish causes the enemy to forget the blade at his throat.

[Wed Feb 3 21:10:59 2010] : (2) DM: Miss
[Wed Feb 3 21:11:02 2010] : (5) Helena: Done
[Wed Feb 3 21:11:06 2010] : (2) DM: Barnabas?
[Wed Feb 3 21:11:49 2010] : (1) Barnabas: Barnabas chops at C
[Wed Feb 3 21:11:55 2010] : (1) Barnabas: Warlord's Strike: (EP) Str vs. AC [1d20+3+2+3] => [4,3,2,3] = (12) - Hit: [2d8+3] => [7,3,3] = (13) damage. Until the end of my next turn all allies gain a +3 bonus to damage vs. the target.
[Wed Feb 3 21:12:11 2010] : (2) DM: Miss
[Wed Feb 3 21:12:20 2010] : (1) Barnabas: Done
[Wed Feb 3 21:12:58 2010] : (2) DM: Zotin?
[Wed Feb 3 21:13:29 2010] : (3) Zotin: Zotin attacks D
[Wed Feb 3 21:13:32 2010] : (3) Zotin: Icy Rays: (EP) Ranged 10 (1 or 2 targets):
Primary Attack: To-hit vs. Reflex [1d20+(19/2-5)+4/2] => [7,4,2] = (13) - Hit: [1d10+(19/2-5)] => [2,4] = (6) Cold damage.

[Wed Feb 3 21:13:34 2010] : (3) Zotin: Icy Rays: (EP) Ranged 10 (1 or 2 targets):
Primary Attack: To-hit vs. Reflex [1d20+(19/2-5)+4/2] => [2,4,2] = (8) - Hit: [1d10+(19/2-5)] => [9,4] = (13) Cold damage.

[Wed Feb 3 21:14:01 2010] : (2) DM: Both Miss
[Wed Feb 3 21:14:02 2010] : (3) Zotin: Done
[Wed Feb 3 21:14:50 2010] : (2) Wererat: C attacks Barnabas again
[Wed Feb 3 21:14:53 2010] : (2) Wererat: Bite: [1d20 + 8] => [20,8] = (28) vs AC ===> [1d4+2] => [3,2] = (5) on going 2 damage (save ends) and filth fever
[Wed Feb 3 21:15:03 2010] : (2) Wererat: 6 damage
[Wed Feb 3 21:15:32 2010] : (2) Tangler Beetle: The beetle scutles forwards and clacks its large jaws near Zotin
[Wed Feb 3 21:15:36 2010] : (2) Tangler Beetle: Bite: Reach 2 [1d20 + 10] => [12,10] = (22) vs AC ===> [1d10+4] => [6,4] = (10)
[Wed Feb 3 21:15:43 2010] : (2) Tangler Beetle: 10 damage
[Wed Feb 3 21:15:47 2010] : (2) DM: Elora?
[Wed Feb 3 21:16:28 2010] : (4) Elora: ooc can I cleave?
[Wed Feb 3 21:16:45 2010] : (2) DM: ooc I think so.
[Wed Feb 3 21:16:58 2010] : (4) Elora: Elora swings her axe to hit C and taken into the movement, lets her axe bounce on E
[Wed Feb 3 21:17:03 2010] : (4) Elora: Cleave: (AWP) Greataxe +2:[1d20+7+1+2] => [2,7,1,2] = (12) vs AC - Damage:[1d12+6+2] => [9,6,2] = (17) - An enemy adjacent to you other than the target takes damage equal to your Strength modifier [4] => 4.
[Wed Feb 3 21:17:16 2010] : (4) Elora: ooc arf
[Wed Feb 3 21:17:19 2010] : (4) Elora: done.
[Wed Feb 3 21:18:00 2010] : (2) Wererat: D and E shift and attack Zotin and Helena again
[Wed Feb 3 21:18:05 2010] : (2) Wererat: Bite (combat advantage): [1d20 + 8] => [17,8] = (25) vs AC ===> [1d4+2+1d6] => [3,2,3] = (8) on going 2 damage (save ends) and filth fever
[Wed Feb 3 21:18:11 2010] : (2) Wererat: Bite (combat advantage): [1d20 + 8] => [17,8] = (25) vs AC ===> [1d4+2+1d6] => [4,2,3] = (9) on going 2 damage (save ends) and filth fever
[Wed Feb 3 21:18:40 2010] : (2) Wererat: B attacks Zotin as well
[Wed Feb 3 21:18:43 2010] : (2) Wererat: Bite (combat advantage): [1d20 + 8] => [14,8] = (22) vs AC ===> [1d4+2+1d6] => [3,2,2] = (7) on going 2 damage (save ends) and filth fever
[Wed Feb 3 21:18:59 2010] : (2) Wererat: Zotin's getting gnawed on a lot.
[Wed Feb 3 21:19:04 2010] : (2) DM: Helena?
[Wed Feb 3 21:19:07 2010] : (3) Zotin: Zotin collapses into the filth
[Wed Feb 3 21:19:26 2010] : (5) Helena: Helena once again attacks E
[Wed Feb 3 21:19:38 2010] : (5) Helena: Piercing Strike Shortsword: (AWP) To-hit vs. Reflex [1d20+5+2+3] => [7,5,2,3] = (17) - Hit: [1d6+5] => [5,5] = (10) damage - [2d8] => [2,1] = (3) Sneak attack damage
Effect: A needle-sharp point slips past armour and into tender flesh.

[Wed Feb 3 21:19:45 2010] : (2) DM: Hit
[Wed Feb 3 21:20:03 2010] : (5) Helena: Done
[Wed Feb 3 21:20:29 2010] : (2) DM: Barnabas?
[Wed Feb 3 21:20:42 2010] : (1) Barnabas: move action
[Wed Feb 3 21:20:45 2010] : (1) Barnabas: Inspiring Word: (EP; minor) Special: can be used twice per encounter - Effect: The target can spend a healing surge and regain an additional [1d6+4] => [3,4] = (7) HP (on top of their surge value)
[Wed Feb 3 21:21:00 2010] : (1) Barnabas: Barnabas yells at Zotin to get up
[Wed Feb 3 21:21:13 2010] : (1) Barnabas: minor action
[Wed Feb 3 21:21:15 2010] : (1) Barnabas: Inspiring Word: (EP; minor) Special: can be used twice per encounter - Effect: The target can spend a healing surge and regain an additional [1d6+4] => [2,4] = (6) HP (on top of their surge value)
[Wed Feb 3 21:21:30 2010] : (1) Barnabas: "I said, get up Zotin. No time for collapsing now!"
[Wed Feb 3 21:21:33 2010] : (3) Zotin: Zotin hauls himself out of the muck
[Wed Feb 3 21:21:46 2010] : (3) Zotin: "Yes, sir!"
[Wed Feb 3 21:22:06 2010] : (1) Barnabas: Barnabas attacks C
[Wed Feb 3 21:22:11 2010] : (1) Barnabas: Lead the Attack: (DP) To-hit vs. AC [1d20+3+2+3] => [4,3,2,3] = (12) - Hit: [3d8+3] => [1,3,8,3] = (15) Damage. Until the end of the encounter, Barnabas and all allies within 5 squares gain a 1 + Int mod [2 +1] => 3 power bonus to attack rolls vs. the target.
Miss: Until the end of the encounter, Barnabas and all allies within 5 squares gain a +1 power bonus to attack rolls vs. the target.

[Wed Feb 3 21:22:26 2010] : (2) DM: Miss
[Wed Feb 3 21:22:27 2010] : (1) Barnabas: ooc Booo!
[Wed Feb 3 21:22:31 2010] : (1) Barnabas: Done
[Wed Feb 3 21:22:35 2010] : (2) DM: Zotin?
[Wed Feb 3 21:23:15 2010] : (1) Barnabas: ooc i lose 2 HP
[Wed Feb 3 21:23:19 2010] : (1) Barnabas: [1d20] => [20] = (20)
[Wed Feb 3 21:23:24 2010] : (3) Zotin: Zotin shifts to the side a little and attacks D and E
[Wed Feb 3 21:23:26 2010] : (1) Barnabas: ooc saved vs ongoing
[Wed Feb 3 21:23:28 2010] : (3) Zotin: Force Orb: (EP) Ranged 20:
Primary Attack: To-hit vs. Reflex [1d20+(19/2-5)+4/2] => [5,4,2] = (11) - Hit: [2d8+(19/2-5)] => [1,3,4] = (8) Force damage.

Secondary Attack (Each enemy adjacent to Primary): To-hit vs. Reflex [1d20+(19/2-5)+4/2] => [6,4,2] = (12) - Hit: [1d10+(19/2-5)] => [3,4] = (7) Force damage.

[Wed Feb 3 21:23:41 2010] : (3) Zotin: ooc ffs!
[Wed Feb 3 21:23:43 2010] : (3) Zotin: Done
[Wed Feb 3 21:23:43 2010] : (2) DM: Misses
[Wed Feb 3 21:23:55 2010] : (2) Wererat: C attacks Barnabas
[Wed Feb 3 21:24:01 2010] : (2) Wererat: Short Sword: [1d20 + 8] => [8,8] = (16) vs AC ===> [1d6+4] => [2,4] = (6)
[Wed Feb 3 21:24:05 2010] : (2) Wererat: Misses
[Wed Feb 3 21:24:33 2010] : (2) Tangler Beetle: The beetle scuttle about and attacks Barnabas
[Wed Feb 3 21:24:39 2010] : (2) Tangler Beetle: Bite: Reach 2 [1d20 + 10] => [20,10] = (30) vs AC ===> [1d10+4] => [6,4] = (10)
[Wed Feb 3 21:24:44 2010] : (2) Tangler Beetle: [1d6] => [5] = (5)
[Wed Feb 3 21:25:07 2010] : (1) Barnabas: ooc crit, so 14 damage
[Wed Feb 3 21:25:19 2010] : (5) Helena: ooc Ouch
[Wed Feb 3 21:25:20 2010] : (2) Tangler Beetle: 14 damage as the beetle's jaws snap shut on a vunerable spot.
[Wed Feb 3 21:25:28 2010] : (2) DM: Elora?
[Wed Feb 3 21:25:39 2010] : (1) Barnabas: ooc what's the 1d6?
[Wed Feb 3 21:25:52 2010] : (2) DM: ooc spittle recharge
[Wed Feb 3 21:26:15 2010] : (4) Elora: ooc If I move between A and C, I'll provoke and AoO?
[Wed Feb 3 21:26:36 2010] : (2) DM: ooc from C, yes.
[Wed Feb 3 21:27:23 2010] : (4) Elora: Elora moves between A and C, readying her axe
[Wed Feb 3 21:27:38 2010] : (2) DM: Short Sword: [1d20 + 8] => [7,8] = (15) vs AC ===> [1d6+4] => [2,4] = (6)
[Wed Feb 3 21:27:45 2010] : (2) DM: AoO misses
[Wed Feb 3 21:28:03 2010] : (4) Elora: She swings her axe at A and lets it trail into C
[Wed Feb 3 21:28:06 2010] : (4) Elora: Cleave: (AWP) Greataxe +2:[1d20+7+1+2] => [4,7,1,2] = (14) vs AC - Damage:[1d12+6+2] => [12,6,2] = (20) - An enemy adjacent to you other than the target takes damage equal to your Strength modifier [4] => 4.
[Wed Feb 3 21:28:17 2010] : (2) DM: Misses
[Wed Feb 3 21:28:17 2010] : (4) Elora: ooc the dice are against me tonight :(
[Wed Feb 3 21:28:20 2010] : (4) Elora: done.
[Wed Feb 3 21:28:43 2010] : (2) Wererat: D and E attack Barnabas and Helena
[Wed Feb 3 21:28:50 2010] : (2) Wererat: Short Sword (combat advantage): [1d20 + 8] => [16,8] = (24) vs AC ===> [1d6+4+1d6] => [2,4,4] = (10)
[Wed Feb 3 21:28:51 2010] : (2) Wererat: Short Sword (combat advantage): [1d20 + 8] => [3,8] = (11) vs AC ===> [1d6+4+1d6] => [2,4,3] = (9)
[Wed Feb 3 21:29:00 2010] : (1) Barnabas: ooc dice are bad for all of us
[Wed Feb 3 21:29:02 2010] : (2) Wererat: One hut on Barnabas for 10 damage.
[Wed Feb 3 21:29:19 2010] : (2) Wererat: B attacks Elora
[Wed Feb 3 21:29:20 2010] : (5) Helena: ooc Yabba the Hut?
[Wed Feb 3 21:29:22 2010] : (1) Barnabas: ooc what am I, the wicked witch of the west?
[Wed Feb 3 21:29:24 2010] : (2) Wererat: Short Sword: [1d20 + 8] => [2,8] = (10) vs AC ===> [1d6+4] => [3,4] = (7)
[Wed Feb 3 21:29:28 2010] : (2) Wererat: And misses
[Wed Feb 3 21:29:38 2010] : (5) Helena: ooc That was a house, not a hut
[Wed Feb 3 21:29:50 2010] : (2) DM: Helena?
[Wed Feb 3 21:29:59 2010] : (1) Barnabas: Barnabas is looking pretty beaten up
[Wed Feb 3 21:30:21 2010] : (5) Helena: Helena shifts out from between the two enemies and tries to finish off E
[Wed Feb 3 21:30:33 2010] : (5) Helena: Piercing Strike Shortsword: (AWP) To-hit vs. Reflex [1d20+5+2+3] => [13,5,2,3] = (23) - Hit: [1d6+5] => [2,5] = (7) damage - [2d8] => [8,3] = (11) Sneak attack damage
Effect: A needle-sharp point slips past armour and into tender flesh.

[Wed Feb 3 21:31:02 2010] : (5) Helena: Done
[Wed Feb 3 21:31:08 2010] : (2) DM: Helena being smarter than her player attacks and sneak attacks C instead.
[Wed Feb 3 21:31:23 2010] : (5) Helena: ooc Of course :)
[Wed Feb 3 21:31:44 2010] : (2) DM: Barnabas?
[Wed Feb 3 21:31:50 2010] : (4) Elora: brb
[Wed Feb 3 21:32:01 2010] : (1) Barnabas: Action Point: Barnabas expends an action point
[Wed Feb 3 21:32:09 2010] : (1) Barnabas: Inspiring Word: (EP; minor) Special: can be used twice per encounter - Effect: The target can spend a healing surge and regain an additional [1d6+4] => [6,4] = (10) HP (on top of their surge value)
[Wed Feb 3 21:32:25 2010] : (1) Barnabas: Leaf on the wind: (EP) To-hit vs. AC [1d20+3+2+3] => [1,3,2,3] = (9) - Hit: [2d8+3] => [7,6,3] = (16) damage, then you or an ally adjacent to the target swaps places with it.
[Wed Feb 3 21:33:03 2010] : (1) Barnabas: ooc I may as well not bother - all three of my best daily/Encounter powers used
[Wed Feb 3 21:33:06 2010] : (1) Barnabas: ooc none hit
[Wed Feb 3 21:33:22 2010] : (1) Barnabas: Step sideways
[Wed Feb 3 21:33:28 2010] : (1) Barnabas: Done
[Wed Feb 3 21:33:36 2010] : (2) DM: ooc You've all been ridiculously unlucky today
[Wed Feb 3 21:33:41 2010] : (2) DM: Zotin?
[Wed Feb 3 21:33:47 2010] : (5) Helena: ooc Oh, we know!
[Wed Feb 3 21:33:56 2010] : (4) Elora: ooc back
[Wed Feb 3 21:34:03 2010] : (3) Zotin: Zotin places a Scorching Burst to catch D and E
[Wed Feb 3 21:34:05 2010] : (3) Zotin: Scorching Burst: (AWP)Area Burst 1 within 10 squares To-hit vs. Reflex [1d20+(19/2-5)+4/2] => [1,4,2] = (7) - Hit: [1d6+(19/2-5)] => [1,4] = (5) Fire damage.
[Wed Feb 3 21:34:16 2010] : (1) Barnabas: ooc comical
[Wed Feb 3 21:34:17 2010] : (3) Zotin: Scorching Burst: (AWP)Area Burst 1 within 10 squares To-hit vs. Reflex [1d20+(19/2-5)+4/2] => [4,4,2] = (10) - Hit: [1d6+(19/2-5)] => [3,4] = (7) Fire damage.
[Wed Feb 3 21:34:29 2010] : (4) Elora: ooc wtf?
[Wed Feb 3 21:34:37 2010] : (2) DM: Misses
[Wed Feb 3 21:34:38 2010] : (4) Elora: ooc the dice gods are against us
[Wed Feb 3 21:34:44 2010] : (3) Zotin: Done
[Wed Feb 3 21:34:58 2010] : (2) Wererat: C attacks Helena
[Wed Feb 3 21:35:01 2010] : (2) Wererat: Short Sword (combat advantage): [1d20 + 8] => [17,8] = (25) vs AC ===> [1d6+4+1d6] => [3,4,2] = (9)
[Wed Feb 3 21:35:08 2010] : (2) Wererat: ooc that's how you do it ;)
[Wed Feb 3 21:35:12 2010] : (5) Helena: ooc Looks like a hit
[Wed Feb 3 21:35:29 2010] : (2) Tangler Beetle: The beetle scuttles back a bit and spits at Elora
[Wed Feb 3 21:35:35 2010] : (2) Tangler Beetle: Entangling Spittle: Ranged 5 [1d20 + 8] => [7,8] = (15) vs Ref. ===> target is immobilized save ends; recharges on 4,5 or 6 [1d6] => [3] = (3)
[Wed Feb 3 21:35:40 2010] : (2) Tangler Beetle: And misses
[Wed Feb 3 21:35:49 2010] : (2) DM: Elora?
[Wed Feb 3 21:36:49 2010] : (4) Elora: ooc I'm immobilized, right?
[Wed Feb 3 21:36:54 2010] : (2) DM: No, it misses
[Wed Feb 3 21:37:10 2010] : (2) DM: No, 15 hit sorry
[Wed Feb 3 21:37:11 2010] : (4) Elora: ooc huh, I have a 12 in Reflex
[Wed Feb 3 21:37:27 2010] : (4) Elora: ooc what does immobilize do?
[Wed Feb 3 21:37:32 2010] : (2) DM: You can still attack as normal, just not move.
[Wed Feb 3 21:37:39 2010] : (4) Elora: Cleave: (AWP) Greataxe +2:[1d20+7+1+2] => [9,7,1,2] = (19) vs AC - Damage:[1d12+6+2] => [6,6,2] = (14) - An enemy adjacent to you other than the target takes damage equal to your Strength modifier [4] => 4.
[Wed Feb 3 21:37:47 2010] : (4) Elora: on B and C in that order.
[Wed Feb 3 21:38:11 2010] : (2) DM: Elora hits!
[Wed Feb 3 21:38:18 2010] : (4) Elora: Elora swings her axe and chips off some of the enemie's skin
[Wed Feb 3 21:38:25 2010] : (5) Helena: ooc LOL at the exclamation mark
[Wed Feb 3 21:38:27 2010] : (4) Elora: ooc Elora does a little dance
[Wed Feb 3 21:38:33 2010] : (4) Elora: Done.
[Wed Feb 3 21:38:49 2010] : (2) Wererat: D attacks Barnabas
[Wed Feb 3 21:38:53 2010] : (2) Wererat: Short Sword: [1d20 + 8] => [3,8] = (11) vs AC ===> [1d6+4] => [1,4] = (5)
[Wed Feb 3 21:38:56 2010] : (2) Wererat: Miss
[Wed Feb 3 21:38:59 2010] : (2) Wererat: E attacks Helena
[Wed Feb 3 21:39:02 2010] : (2) Wererat: Short Sword (combat advantage): [1d20 + 8] => [12,8] = (20) vs AC ===> [1d6+4+1d6] => [6,4,3] = (13)
[Wed Feb 3 21:39:07 2010] : (2) Wererat: 13 damagee
[Wed Feb 3 21:39:17 2010] : (2) Wererat: B attacks Elora
[Wed Feb 3 21:39:19 2010] : (2) Wererat: Short Sword: [1d20 + 8] => [11,8] = (19) vs AC ===> [1d6+4] => [4,4] = (8)
[Wed Feb 3 21:39:19 2010] : (5) Helena: ooc Miss, surely
[Wed Feb 3 21:39:41 2010] : (2) Wererat: ooc +2 from combat advantage
[Wed Feb 3 21:39:58 2010] : (2) Wererat: Elora is hit for 8 damage.
[Wed Feb 3 21:40:03 2010] : (2) Wererat: Helena?
[Wed Feb 3 21:40:23 2010] : (5) Helena: Helena staggers and is bleeding profusely
[Wed Feb 3 21:40:33 2010] : (5) Helena: HP Status: [0] => 0 out of [32] => 32 || Surge Status: [0] => 0 out of [6] => 6
[Wed Feb 3 21:41:08 2010] : (5) Helena: ooc Can't attack now, can I?
[Wed Feb 3 21:41:18 2010] : (1) Barnabas: ooc err - I have trouble understanding your status
[Wed Feb 3 21:41:25 2010] : (1) Barnabas: HP Status: 40 out of 40 || Surge Status: 4 out of 8
[Wed Feb 3 21:41:39 2010] : (2) Wererat: ooc no
[Wed Feb 3 21:41:44 2010] : (1) Barnabas: HP Status: 28 out of 40 || Surge Status: 4 out of 8
[Wed Feb 3 21:41:46 2010] : (5) Helena: ooc Yeah, forgot to change the 0 into a 1
[Wed Feb 3 21:41:47 2010] : (2) DM: Barnabas?
[Wed Feb 3 21:42:14 2010] : (4) Elora: HP & surges status: Healing Surges left: [12-2] => 10 - HP left:[49-8] => 41
[Wed Feb 3 21:42:21 2010] : (1) Barnabas: ooc but yours is confusing - do you have surges left or are you in the shit?
[Wed Feb 3 21:42:47 2010] : (5) Helena: ooc It's surges used, not left
[Wed Feb 3 21:43:04 2010] : (2) DM: ooc how might be a good time to think about running away
[Wed Feb 3 21:43:12 2010] : (5) Helena: ooc I was at 0 hp and hadn't used any surges yet
[Wed Feb 3 21:43:17 2010] : (1) Barnabas: barnabas attacks D again
[Wed Feb 3 21:43:29 2010] : (1) Barnabas: Wolf Pack Tactics: (AWP) Initial: 1 ally adjacent to me or the target can shift one square as a free action.
To-hit vs. AC [1d20+3+2+3] => [4,3,2,3] = (12) - Hit: [1d8 + 3] => [7,3] = (10) damage

[Wed Feb 3 21:43:49 2010] : (2) DM: Miss
[Wed Feb 3 21:43:53 2010] : (1) Barnabas: "Helena, get out of there!"
[Wed Feb 3 21:43:56 2010] : (1) Barnabas: Inspiring Word: (EP; minor) Special: can be used twice per encounter - Effect: The target can spend a healing surge and regain an additional [1d6+4] => [5,4] = (9) HP (on top of their surge value)
[Wed Feb 3 21:44:14 2010] : (1) Barnabas: ooc for Helena
[Wed Feb 3 21:44:23 2010] : (1) Barnabas: Done
[Wed Feb 3 21:44:40 2010] : (1) Barnabas: ooc of course it's a miss - par for the course ATM
[Wed Feb 3 21:44:42 2010] : (2) DM: ooc you've already used inspiring word twice. Expend an action point to recharge it.
[Wed Feb 3 21:45:05 2010] : (1) Barnabas: ooc I've used it 3 times - I already used the Ap to recharge it last time
[Wed Feb 3 21:45:21 2010] : (2) DM: ooc okay
[Wed Feb 3 21:45:30 2010] : (2) DM: Zotin? Run! Run!
[Wed Feb 3 21:45:40 2010] : (3) Zotin: Run!
[Wed Feb 3 21:45:47 2010] : (1) Barnabas: ooc Helena should have shifted
[Wed Feb 3 21:45:56 2010] : (3) Zotin: ooc how far in squares is it to the top?
[Wed Feb 3 21:46:04 2010] : (2) DM: ooc 3 squares
[Wed Feb 3 21:46:25 2010] : (3) Zotin: Zotin vanishes and reappears outside (Fey step)
[Wed Feb 3 21:46:36 2010] : (3) Zotin: done
[Wed Feb 3 21:46:42 2010] : (1) Barnabas: "Where the hell did he go?"
[Wed Feb 3 21:46:45 2010] : (3) Zotin: ooc I finally got to use it!
[Wed Feb 3 21:46:53 2010] : (3) Zotin: "Up here! run!"
[Wed Feb 3 21:46:59 2010] : (5) Helena: ooc LOL
[Wed Feb 3 21:47:04 2010] : (3) Zotin: "or climb!"
[Wed Feb 3 21:47:08 2010] : (2) Wererat: C attacks Eloraa
[Wed Feb 3 21:47:14 2010] : (2) Wererat: Short Sword: [1d20 + 8] => [5,8] = (13) vs AC ===> [1d6+4] => [4,4] = (8)
[Wed Feb 3 21:47:26 2010] : (5) Helena: ooc A miss!
[Wed Feb 3 21:47:29 2010] : (2) Wererat: [1d20] => [10] = (10)
[Wed Feb 3 21:47:38 2010] : (2) Wererat: The beetle bites Elora
[Wed Feb 3 21:47:41 2010] : (2) Wererat: Bite: Reach 2 [1d20 + 10] => [2,10] = (12) vs AC ===> [1d10+4] => [1,4] = (5)
[Wed Feb 3 21:47:59 2010] : (2) Wererat: Elora, you're unstuck, Run?
[Wed Feb 3 21:48:34 2010] : (4) Elora: ooc i'll wait for the others to be safely out of here
[Wed Feb 3 21:48:42 2010] : (2) DM: ooc k
[Wed Feb 3 21:48:44 2010] : (4) Elora: ooc can I delay my action?
[Wed Feb 3 21:48:49 2010] : (2) DM: ooc yes.
[Wed Feb 3 21:49:11 2010] : (4) Elora: ooc readying a sweeping blow
[Wed Feb 3 21:49:31 2010] : (2) Wererat: ooc for what event?
[Wed Feb 3 21:49:38 2010] : (1) Barnabas: ooc delay your entire turn
[Wed Feb 3 21:49:44 2010] : (1) Barnabas: ooc no point readying
[Wed Feb 3 21:49:58 2010] : (4) Elora: ooc ok, not readying, just delaying, will take appropriate step then
[Wed Feb 3 21:50:09 2010] : (5) Helena: ooc Like running
[Wed Feb 3 21:50:14 2010] : (2) Wererat: D attacks Barnabas
[Wed Feb 3 21:50:16 2010] : (2) Wererat: Short Sword: [1d20 + 8] => [6,8] = (14) vs AC ===> [1d6+4] => [3,4] = (7)
[Wed Feb 3 21:50:21 2010] : (4) Elora: ooc as soon as Helena and Barnabas are out
[Wed Feb 3 21:50:24 2010] : (2) Wererat: E attacks Helena
[Wed Feb 3 21:50:26 2010] : (2) Wererat: Short Sword (combat advantage): [1d20 + 8] => [6,8] = (14) vs AC ===> [1d6+4+1d6] => [3,4,4] = (11)
[Wed Feb 3 21:50:39 2010] : (2) Wererat: B attacks Elora
[Wed Feb 3 21:50:41 2010] : (2) Wererat: Short Sword: [1d20 + 8] => [6,8] = (14) vs AC ===> [1d6+4] => [1,4] = (5)
[Wed Feb 3 21:50:50 2010] : (2) Wererat: Helena?
[Wed Feb 3 21:50:51 2010] : (4) Elora: miss
[Wed Feb 3 21:50:54 2010] : (2) DM: Helena?
[Wed Feb 3 21:51:06 2010] : (5) Helena: Helena picks up her bow and heads up the ladder
[Wed Feb 3 21:51:10 2010] : (5) Helena: Acrobatics: [1d20+5+2-0] => [17,5,2,0] = (24)
[Wed Feb 3 21:51:13 2010] : (2) DM: AoO
[Wed Feb 3 21:51:18 2010] : (2) DM: Or not
[Wed Feb 3 21:51:27 2010] : (5) Helena: ooc Your call
[Wed Feb 3 21:51:51 2010] : (2) DM: Helena nimbly dodges under the Wererat's blades and scrambles up the ladder like a cat.
[Wed Feb 3 21:52:08 2010] : (2) DM: Barnabas?
[Wed Feb 3 21:52:46 2010] : (1) Barnabas: Shift to the ladder
[Wed Feb 3 21:53:18 2010] : (1) Barnabas: Climb out
[Wed Feb 3 21:53:22 2010] : (2) DM: AoO
[Wed Feb 3 21:53:25 2010] : (2) DM: Short Sword: [1d20 + 8] => [17,8] = (25) vs AC ===> [1d6+4] => [4,4] = (8)
[Wed Feb 3 21:53:28 2010] : (2) DM: AC: 19 Fort: 17 Ref: 13 Will: 14: [1d20 + 5/2 + 0] => [17,2,0] = (19)
[Wed Feb 3 21:53:37 2010] : (1) Barnabas: Athletics: [1d20+3+2+5-1] => [5,3,2,5,-1] = (14)
[Wed Feb 3 21:53:53 2010] : (2) DM: A wererat's blade stabs your leg as you clamber up the ladder
[Wed Feb 3 21:54:19 2010] : (2) DM: No, It used up it's AoOs.
[Wed Feb 3 21:54:24 2010] : (1) Barnabas: ooc do I get out?
[Wed Feb 3 21:54:34 2010] : (2) DM: You climb out and don't get stabbed
[Wed Feb 3 21:54:43 2010] : (1) Barnabas: Done
[Wed Feb 3 21:54:46 2010] : (2) DM: Elora, your turn
[Wed Feb 3 21:54:49 2010] : (5) Helena: ooc That's a relief
[Wed Feb 3 21:54:53 2010] : (4) Elora: Elora runs and climbs up the ladder
[Wed Feb 3 21:55:04 2010] : (2) DM: One AoO from B
[Wed Feb 3 21:55:07 2010] : (2) DM: Short Sword: [1d20 + 8] => [6,8] = (14) vs AC ===> [1d6+4] => [1,4] = (5)
[Wed Feb 3 21:55:11 2010] : (2) DM: Misses
[Wed Feb 3 21:55:13 2010] : (4) Elora: Athletics: [1d20+4+2+5] => [20,4,2,5] = (31)
[Wed Feb 3 21:55:43 2010] : (1) Barnabas: ooc did we rest after our last fight?
[Wed Feb 3 21:55:49 2010] : (2) DM: Elora climbs out.
[Wed Feb 3 21:55:51 2010] : (1) Barnabas: ooc long rest?
[Wed Feb 3 21:56:02 2010] : (2) DM: ooc no
[Wed Feb 3 21:56:22 2010] : (4) Elora: ooc ouch, I was down many many HP then
[Wed Feb 3 21:56:24 2010] : (1) Barnabas: ooc thought not... I may not have had some of those daily powers
[Wed Feb 3 21:56:34 2010] : (3) Zotin: Zotin kicks the cover closed and stands on it
[Wed Feb 3 21:56:36 2010] : (2) DM: Once you're out you hear the were rats disperse deeper into the tunnels to the north.
[Wed Feb 3 21:57:04 2010] : (2) DM: At this point two of the town watch turn up out of breath.
[Wed Feb 3 21:57:14 2010] : (1) Barnabas: "Might be worth coming back when we've rested back to full strength"
[Wed Feb 3 21:57:22 2010] : (5) Helena: "You took your time"
[Wed Feb 3 21:57:30 2010] : (2) Town watch: "Bloody Hell!", one exclaims. "What happened to you lot?"
[Wed Feb 3 21:57:50 2010] : (2) Town watch: "Don't tell me that little thief did that to you?"
[Wed Feb 3 21:57:50 2010] : (5) Helena: "Beetle, were rats" *shrug*
[Wed Feb 3 21:57:58 2010] : (3) Zotin: "A lot of surprise and a lot of bad luck"
[Wed Feb 3 21:58:16 2010] : (5) Helena: "And he brought friends"
[Wed Feb 3 21:58:25 2010] : (2) Town watch: "Monsters? We're not going do there then."
[Wed Feb 3 21:58:41 2010] : (1) Barnabas: "Yeah, I couldn't hit anything in that bad light!"
[Wed Feb 3 21:59:01 2010] : (3) Zotin: "I wouldn't blame you. You might want to get this grating locked too"
[Wed Feb 3 21:59:05 2010] : (4) Elora: "It seems my hands left me"
[Wed Feb 3 21:59:17 2010] : (5) Helena: "I don't think they pay you enough to go down there"
[Wed Feb 3 22:00:07 2010] : (2) Town watch: "Too right!"
[Wed Feb 3 22:00:44 2010] : (2) Town watch: He turns to the other "Run and fetch a chain and padlock from the stores"
[Wed Feb 3 22:01:45 2010] : (2) Town watch: He stands, looking nervously at the grate.
[Wed Feb 3 22:01:54 2010] : (2) Town watch: Waiting for the other to return
[Wed Feb 3 22:02:03 2010] : (1) Barnabas: "I'm not giving up on this. I've got a whole world of hurt to dish out down there!"
[Wed Feb 3 22:02:21 2010] : (1) Barnabas: "Care to leave us the key?"
[Wed Feb 3 22:02:28 2010] : (3) Zotin: "I agree Barnabas, but not today"
[Wed Feb 3 22:02:37 2010] : (2) Town watch: "Aye, you're welcome to it!"
[Wed Feb 3 22:03:41 2010] : (5) Helena: "Who cares about a key for a simple padlock?"
[Wed Feb 3 22:04:43 2010] : (1) Barnabas: "Well, it's that for me or break my sword bashing at it"
[Wed Feb 3 22:04:53 2010] : (3) Zotin: "I think we need a drink"
[Wed Feb 3 22:05:17 2010] : (2) Town watch: After a short while the other returns and soon the grate is locked and a key is handed to Barnabas.
[Wed Feb 3 22:05:42 2010] : (2) Town watch: "Good luck if you try going down their again. We'd best be getting back to our patrol"
[Wed Feb 3 22:05:45 2010] : (1) Barnabas: "I need a rest. I almost died earlier today, and we followed it up with a battle we lost"
[Wed Feb 3 22:06:27 2010] : (5) Helena: "I've been badly hurt myself, as has Zotin. Rest, food, bath and wine is what we need"
[Wed Feb 3 22:06:30 2010] : (1) Barnabas: "Thanks. We'll bring any were-rat pelts to the watch for a reward"
[Wed Feb 3 22:06:42 2010] : (4) Elora: brb
[Wed Feb 3 22:06:46 2010] : (2) DM: "You do that."
[Wed Feb 3 22:07:25 2010] : (2) DM: What next?
[Wed Feb 3 22:07:45 2010] : (5) Helena: To the inn
[Wed Feb 3 22:09:07 2010] : (1) Barnabas: ooc as your HP/surge status info is essentially for me - can we all conform to one standard?
[Wed Feb 3 22:09:24 2010] : (2) DM: Battered and bruised you return to the Barrel for some much needed rest.
[Wed Feb 3 22:09:27 2010] : (2) DM: GAME END