Contents / PnP Stuff / Logs /

[Tue Dec 9 19:36:27 2008] : DM: GAME START
[Tue Dec 9 19:37:02 2008] : DM: Later that day, after night has fallen, you easily climb over the wall surrounding the city cemetary.
[Tue Dec 9 19:37:10 2008] : Adrin: "Right, lets take this nice and easy"
[Tue Dec 9 19:37:31 2008] : Aliatra: "Sounds about right"
[Tue Dec 9 19:37:56 2008] : Aliatra: ooc Adrin wanrs to take things nice and easy? Who would have thunk?
[Tue Dec 9 19:38:05 2008] : DM: The moon is pale, halo'd glow behind the overcast sky.
[Tue Dec 9 19:39:08 2008] : Adrin: ooc maybe he's just a little... unsettled about raiding a tomb
[Tue Dec 9 19:39:22 2008] : DM: An owl swoops silently past and hoots. "hoo-hoo".
[Tue Dec 9 19:40:15 2008] : DM: The Academy crypt is in the old part of the cemetary, near the very center.
[Tue Dec 9 19:40:19 2008] : Adrin: "Ok, which one is it?"
[Tue Dec 9 19:40:33 2008] : Oona: Oona gets to the tumb's door
[Tue Dec 9 19:40:51 2008] : Aliatra: "Wasn't it supposed to be somewhere smack in the middle?"
[Tue Dec 9 19:41:23 2008] : Oona: "That one"
[Tue Dec 9 19:41:32 2008] : Oona: ooc Remember, I scouted earlier that day
[Tue Dec 9 19:41:58 2008] : DM: The door of the crypt is of stout wood and as Oona discovered earlier that day it appears to be locked but un trapped.
[Tue Dec 9 19:42:02 2008] : DM: Listen checks.
[Tue Dec 9 19:42:10 2008] : Adrin: Listen Skill Check: [1d20+12] => [3,12] = (15)
[Tue Dec 9 19:42:24 2008] : Oona: Listen Skill Check: [1d20+14] => [19,14] = (33)
[Tue Dec 9 19:43:05 2008] : Aliatra: Listen Skill Check: [1d20+2] => [1,2] = (3)
[Tue Dec 9 19:44:50 2008] : Adrin: "Did anyone hear that?"
[Tue Dec 9 19:45:05 2008] : Oona: Yes I did.
[Tue Dec 9 19:45:12 2008] : Oona: "Yes I did"
[Tue Dec 9 19:45:16 2008] : Oona: "Stay quiet"
[Tue Dec 9 19:45:24 2008] : Oona: "there's some kind of a guard inside"
[Tue Dec 9 19:45:42 2008] : Oona: it's moving back and forth
[Tue Dec 9 19:45:42 2008] : Adrin: (whispering) "Inside??"
[Tue Dec 9 19:45:45 2008] : Aliatra: "Hear what?"
[Tue Dec 9 19:45:48 2008] : Oona: "Yes, inside"
[Tue Dec 9 19:46:14 2008] : Oona: "It's a pretty big thing, whatever it is, and walks on two feet"
[Tue Dec 9 19:46:20 2008] : Oona: "I can't tell much more than that"
[Tue Dec 9 19:46:45 2008] : Oona: Oona puts her ear again to the door and tries to make out the pace of the thing inside
[Tue Dec 9 19:46:54 2008] : Oona: ooc the idea is to see when the creature is close to the door
[Tue Dec 9 19:46:58 2008] : Oona: or far away from it
[Tue Dec 9 19:47:03 2008] : Oona: ooc find a pattern
[Tue Dec 9 19:47:08 2008] : Oona: Listen Skill Check: [1d20+14] => [11,14] = (25)
[Tue Dec 9 19:47:27 2008] : Aliatra (enter): 19:47
[Tue Dec 9 19:47:52 2008] : Aliatra: Booting '(6) Aliatra' from server...
[Tue Dec 9 19:47:53 2008] : Aliatra (exit): 19:47
[Tue Dec 9 19:48:13 2008] : DM: ooc it's reasonably close, perhaps 50 ft and coming from below. From the small changes in volume you can tell it's doesn't walk far.
[Tue Dec 9 19:48:40 2008] : Aliatra: "Why would they guard a grave from the inside?"
[Tue Dec 9 19:48:40 2008] : Oona: ooc ok
[Tue Dec 9 19:49:03 2008] : Oona: "Maybe now is not the time to an,swer those question"
[Tue Dec 9 19:49:22 2008] : Oona: "I can try to be quiet as I pick the lock, but depending on what creature is inside, I'm not sure I can make it"
[Tue Dec 9 19:49:49 2008] : Adrin: Adrin readies himself
[Tue Dec 9 19:50:00 2008] : Oona: "So be ready"
[Tue Dec 9 19:50:16 2008] : Aliatra: "Of course"
[Tue Dec 9 19:50:33 2008] : Oona: Oona gets to picking the lock, taking as much time as she can to be quiet and open it
[Tue Dec 9 19:50:33 2008] : Aliatra: Aliatra is armed, dangerous and ready
[Tue Dec 9 19:50:41 2008] : Oona: ooc what order and what rolls?
[Tue Dec 9 19:50:45 2008] : Oona: Move Silently Skill Check: [1d20+18] => [2,18] = (20)
[Tue Dec 9 19:50:46 2008] : Oona: Open Lock Skill Check: [1d20+24] => [13,24] = (37)
[Tue Dec 9 19:51:30 2008] : DM: It takes Oona several minutes of careful probing with her delicate tools before there's the click of the lock opening.
[Tue Dec 9 19:51:56 2008] : Oona: "OK, it's open"
[Tue Dec 9 19:52:11 2008] : Oona: OOna listens again to see if the creature has moved or changed its pace
[Tue Dec 9 19:52:22 2008] : DM: It's still pacing back and forth.
[Tue Dec 9 19:52:24 2008] : Oona: ooc assume of course I am whispering all the time to the other two
[Tue Dec 9 19:52:39 2008] : Oona: "I think it didn't hear us, how do we best go in?"
[Tue Dec 9 19:53:32 2008] : Oona: ooc is there anything like a hole I can peep in or a crack in the wood of the door or something where we can see whether there's light inside?
[Tue Dec 9 19:53:33 2008] : Aliatra: "Ready to so some damage, so Ardrin and me first"
[Tue Dec 9 19:54:06 2008] : Oona: "OK, I'll stay behind and ready my bow. I'll hide behind you or behind whatever is there"
[Tue Dec 9 19:54:14 2008] : Adrin: "Me first. I can't heal people, remember?"
[Tue Dec 9 19:54:17 2008] : DM: You peer through the keyhole but it's dark on the otherside.
[Tue Dec 9 19:54:25 2008] : Oona: Oona takes a step back and readies her bow
[Tue Dec 9 19:54:38 2008] : Oona: "There's no light inside. So maybe we need some light to start with"
[Tue Dec 9 19:55:36 2008] : Aliatra: Aliatra activates her ring and light blazes from her hand
[Tue Dec 9 19:55:45 2008] : Aliatra: "Let's do it"
[Tue Dec 9 19:56:11 2008] : Oona: Oona stays put and ready to crouch behind anything that can hide her
[Tue Dec 9 19:56:17 2008] : Adrin: "Aye"
[Tue Dec 9 19:56:37 2008] : Adrin: Adrin pushes the door open
[Tue Dec 9 19:56:58 2008] : DM: The door is still and creaks softly as you push on it.
[Tue Dec 9 19:57:04 2008] : DM: ooc continuing to push it all the way open?
[Tue Dec 9 19:57:12 2008] : Adrin: ooc yep
[Tue Dec 9 19:57:32 2008] : DM: *ccreeaaAAKKKK*
[Tue Dec 9 19:57:43 2008] : Aliatra: Aliatra grabs her sword in both hands
[Tue Dec 9 19:57:47 2008] : Adrin: Adrin winces
[Tue Dec 9 19:57:58 2008] : DM: Something speaks from inside in a deep, flat, mechanical voice.
[Tue Dec 9 19:58:26 2008] : DM: "Huuuuh? Intruders. Must. Not. Pass."
[Tue Dec 9 19:58:34 2008] : DM: Roll initiative
[Tue Dec 9 19:58:37 2008] : Oona: Initiative: [1d20+10] => [2,10] = (12)
[Tue Dec 9 19:58:46 2008] : DM: [1d20-1] => [14,-1] = (13)
[Tue Dec 9 19:58:49 2008] : Adrin: Adrin: Initiative: [1d20+4] => [4,4] = (8)
[Tue Dec 9 19:59:13 2008] : Oona: ooc it's again the night of the biggest rolls. I mean seriously, the thing has a MINUS 1 initiative and it goes before me? Pffffffffft.
[Tue Dec 9 19:59:26 2008] : Adrin: ooc lol
[Tue Dec 9 19:59:42 2008] : Adrin: ooc keep the big rolls for your saves :)
[Tue Dec 9 19:59:42 2008] : Aliatra: Initiative [1d20+7] => [3,7] = (10)
[Tue Dec 9 20:00:02 2008] : Oona: ooc that we did (keep the big rolls=
[Tue Dec 9 20:00:57 2008] : DM: There's a flight of steep steps decending some 25 ft and standing at the bottom, illuminated dimly by Aliatra's ring is a large stone humanoid, seemingly chiseled roughly from a single block of stone.
[Tue Dec 9 20:01:26 2008] : DM: It's looks ancient, it's body covered in small cracks and showing wear in many places.
[Tue Dec 9 20:01:43 2008] : Oona: Oona gasps.
[Tue Dec 9 20:01:54 2008] : Oona: "This thing is made of... stone?"
[Tue Dec 9 20:01:59 2008] : Aliatra: "What the ... "
[Tue Dec 9 20:02:01 2008] : Adrin: "wow"
[Tue Dec 9 20:02:31 2008] : DM: You can see the entrances to four side passages and further down the main passage a heap of tumbled stone and dirt.
[Tue Dec 9 20:03:00 2008] : Aliatra: ooc What Knowledge check?
[Tue Dec 9 20:03:02 2008] : DM: You remember Dan talking about such things: they're called golems and are constructs animated by magic.
[Tue Dec 9 20:03:17 2008] : DM: They're immune to almost all magic.
[Tue Dec 9 20:03:24 2008] : DM: ooc knowledge: arcane
[Tue Dec 9 20:04:02 2008] : Aliatra: "Must be one of those golem things Dan spoke about"
[Tue Dec 9 20:04:21 2008] : Stone Golem: The golems steps forwards, blocking the passage and stares up at you. "Intruders. Must. Not. Pass."
[Tue Dec 9 20:04:28 2008] : DM: Oona?
[Tue Dec 9 20:05:16 2008] : Oona: Oona holds her movement to see what the other two are going to do, hiding behind the corner
[Tue Dec 9 20:05:29 2008] : DM: Aliatra?
[Tue Dec 9 20:07:23 2008] : Aliatra: Aliatra goes to the golem and attacks
[Tue Dec 9 20:07:28 2008] : Aliatra: Greatsword Bane undead +1 (base): [1d20+16] => [9,16] = (25) ===> Damage: [2d6+6] => [4,3,6] = (13)
[Tue Dec 9 20:07:28 2008] : Aliatra: Greatsword Bane undead +1 (second): [1d20+11] => [7,11] = (18) ===> Damage: [2d6+6] => [2,4,6] = (12)
[Tue Dec 9 20:08:10 2008] : Aliatra: Done
[Tue Dec 9 20:08:28 2008] : DM: As you stand on the bottom step you foot tingles and then you're surrounded by brilliant blue/white sparks and a sudden surge of electricity zaps you.
[Tue Dec 9 20:08:30 2008] : DM: Reflex save.
[Tue Dec 9 20:08:47 2008] : Aliatra: Reflex save: [1d20+7] => [12,7] = (19)
[Tue Dec 9 20:08:57 2008] : Aliatra: "Aw!"
[Tue Dec 9 20:09:11 2008] : DM: [10d6] => [2,5,3,6,2,4,5,3,4,5] = (39)
[Tue Dec 9 20:09:20 2008] : DM: Take 19 electricity damage.
[Tue Dec 9 20:09:24 2008] : Oona: ooc OUCH
[Tue Dec 9 20:09:41 2008] : Adrin: ooc at least you made the save!
[Tue Dec 9 20:09:50 2008] : DM: Your crackling, sparking blade chips and crumbling chunk off the golems shoulder.
[Tue Dec 9 20:09:54 2008] : Aliatra: Aliatra jumps back (of course)
[Tue Dec 9 20:10:14 2008] : DM: And just as suddenly as it appeared the electrical sparks are gone.
[Tue Dec 9 20:10:45 2008] : Aliatra: "Avoid the floor if you can, those sparks hurt"
[Tue Dec 9 20:11:24 2008] : DM: Adrin?
[Tue Dec 9 20:11:37 2008] : Adrin: Seeing Ali get zapped, Adrin moves down but stops short of the bottom
[Tue Dec 9 20:11:55 2008] : Adrin: ooc did ali move back?
[Tue Dec 9 20:12:19 2008] : Adrin: ooc no, couldn't have really
[Tue Dec 9 20:12:34 2008] : Adrin: ooc scratch that
[Tue Dec 9 20:12:41 2008] : Adrin: Adrin moves down to attack
[Tue Dec 9 20:12:43 2008] : Aliatra: ooc She jumped back onto the lowest stair
[Tue Dec 9 20:12:58 2008] : DM: ooc she can't move in this turn.
[Tue Dec 9 20:13:17 2008] : Adrin: +2 Icy Greatsword (base): [1d20+19] => [5,19] = (24) ===> Damage: [2d6+10+1d6] => [3,2,10,3] = (18)
[Tue Dec 9 20:13:17 2008] : Adrin: +2 Icy Greatsword (second): [1d20+14] => [6,14] = (20) ===> Damage: [2d6+10+1d6] => [3,4,10,6] = (23)
[Tue Dec 9 20:13:17 2008] : Adrin: +2 Icy Greatsword (third): [1d20+9] => [9,9] = (18) ===> Damage: [2d6+10+1d6] => [2,2,10,1] = (15)
[Tue Dec 9 20:13:33 2008] : DM: Adrin is also blasted by a burst of electricity and also affects Aliatra again.
[Tue Dec 9 20:13:36 2008] : DM: Reflex saves.
[Tue Dec 9 20:13:43 2008] : Aliatra: Reflex save: [1d20+7] => [16,7] = (23)
[Tue Dec 9 20:13:45 2008] : Adrin: ooc damn!
[Tue Dec 9 20:13:47 2008] : DM: [10d6] => [2,5,3,5,3,5,2,6,5,4] = (40)
[Tue Dec 9 20:13:49 2008] : Adrin: Reflex save: [1d20+9] => [1,9] = (10)
[Tue Dec 9 20:14:04 2008] : DM: 20 damage to Aliatra, 40 damage to Adrin.
[Tue Dec 9 20:14:06 2008] : Adrin: ooc just as well I kept those good saves!
[Tue Dec 9 20:14:13 2008] : Aliatra: ooc LOL
[Tue Dec 9 20:14:29 2008] : DM: Adrin's blade bounces harmlessly of the golem's stone body.
[Tue Dec 9 20:14:38 2008] : Aliatra: "Right: when you hit it you get hurt"
[Tue Dec 9 20:15:37 2008] : DM: ooc hold on the trap might not have gone of again just yet.
[Tue Dec 9 20:16:45 2008] : DM: ooc yes it did.
[Tue Dec 9 20:16:48 2008] : Oona: ooc my next 7 minutepause is in 2 minutes :P
[Tue Dec 9 20:17:02 2008] : DM: Oona, your turn.
[Tue Dec 9 20:18:27 2008] : Oona: Oona goes down carefully, searching for the mechanism that could be triggering those lightnings
[Tue Dec 9 20:18:33 2008] : Oona: ooc can you disarm a trap in combat?
[Tue Dec 9 20:18:37 2008] : Oona: ooc at all, that is?
[Tue Dec 9 20:18:47 2008] : DM: ooc yep.
[Tue Dec 9 20:18:53 2008] : DM: Search roll
[Tue Dec 9 20:19:35 2008] : Oona: Search (+5 with goggles of minute seeing) Skill Check: [1d20+17] => [5,17] = (22)
[Tue Dec 9 20:20:10 2008] : DM: ooc so close...
[Tue Dec 9 20:20:16 2008] : Oona: ooc let's assume I have my goggles on? :D
[Tue Dec 9 20:20:18 2008] : Oona: ooc lol
[Tue Dec 9 20:20:40 2008] : Aliatra: ooc The DM is being mean again ;)
[Tue Dec 9 20:20:47 2008] : DM: ooc +2 circumstance bonus cos you know there is a trap.
[Tue Dec 9 20:21:03 2008] : Oona: ooc I love this DM
[Tue Dec 9 20:21:11 2008] : Adrin: ooc :)
[Tue Dec 9 20:21:37 2008] : DM: Directly under Aliatra's and Oona's feet there's a magical symbol. It's a lightning bolt trap that triggers whenever someone steps on or over the last step.
[Tue Dec 9 20:21:44 2008] : DM: Golem's turn now.
[Tue Dec 9 20:21:52 2008] : Adrin: ooc uh oh
[Tue Dec 9 20:21:56 2008] : Oona: ooc I'm gonna go for 5 minutes or so. Assume I'm disarming when it's my turn, I'll give you a roll
[Tue Dec 9 20:22:07 2008] : Oona: Disable Device Skill Check: [1d20+20] => [10,20] = (30)
[Tue Dec 9 20:22:31 2008] : Stone Golem: "Intruders!" it says as it smacks Aliatra before stepping back.
[Tue Dec 9 20:22:36 2008] : Stone Golem: Slam (base): [1d20+18] => [14,18] = (32) ===> Damage: [2d10+9] => [8,9,9] = (26)
[Tue Dec 9 20:23:18 2008] : Stone Golem: 26 damage as the golems fist punches into you. It's like being hit by a big block of stone.
[Tue Dec 9 20:23:25 2008] : DM: Aliatra?
[Tue Dec 9 20:23:40 2008] : Aliatra: "Ouch"
[Tue Dec 9 20:24:15 2008] : Aliatra: Aliatra steps back to take care of herself
[Tue Dec 9 20:24:49 2008] : Aliatra: Aliatra Casts 2: Cure Moderate Wounds (lvl 2) Cures 2d8 damage +1/lvl (max +10) [2d8+7] => [2,3,7] = (12).
[Tue Dec 9 20:24:58 2008] : Aliatra: Done
[Tue Dec 9 20:25:05 2008] : DM: Adrin?
[Tue Dec 9 20:25:30 2008] : Adrin: Adrin steps forward and flies into a rage before hitting the thing
[Tue Dec 9 20:25:34 2008] : Adrin: +2 Icy Greatsword(Rage) (base): [1d20+21] => [10,21] = (31) ===> Damage: [2d6+13+1d6] => [1,5,13,2] = (21)
[Tue Dec 9 20:25:34 2008] : Adrin: +2 Icy Greatsword(Rage) (second): [1d20+16] => [4,16] = (20) ===> Damage: [2d6+13+1d6] => [6,3,13,1] = (23)
[Tue Dec 9 20:25:35 2008] : Adrin: +2 Icy Greatsword(Rage) (third): [1d20+11] => [10,11] = (21) ===> Damage: [2d6+13+1d6] => [3,5,13,3] = (24)
[Tue Dec 9 20:26:12 2008] : DM: One of your blows strikes a chunk of stone from its upper arm.
[Tue Dec 9 20:27:19 2008] : DM: Oona bends down and deftly probes at the lowest step, she sighs in relieve. "It's disarmed," she says. "I think."
[Tue Dec 9 20:27:36 2008] : Stone Golem: The golem steps back and again.
[Tue Dec 9 20:27:53 2008] : Stone Golem: "Intruders. Destroy"
[Tue Dec 9 20:28:12 2008] : Stone Golem: It's stony fist swings for Adrin's head.
[Tue Dec 9 20:28:13 2008] : Stone Golem: Slam (base): [1d20+18] => [2,18] = (20) ===> Damage: [2d10+9] => [7,3,9] = (19)
[Tue Dec 9 20:28:26 2008] : Stone Golem: But Adrin ducks under the swing.
[Tue Dec 9 20:28:45 2008] : Stone Golem: Slam (base): [1d20+18] => [18,18] = (36) ===> Damage: [2d10+9] => [7,5,9] = (21)
[Tue Dec 9 20:29:14 2008] : Stone Golem: But it caught in the stomach by a jab of the left fist.
[Tue Dec 9 20:29:23 2008] : Stone Golem: 21 damage, Adrin.
[Tue Dec 9 20:29:32 2008] : DM: Aliatra?
[Tue Dec 9 20:31:13 2008] : Aliatra: Aliatra approaches the golem again and swings at the moving statue
[Tue Dec 9 20:31:19 2008] : Aliatra: Greatsword Bane undead +1 (base): [1d20+16] => [10,16] = (26) ===> Damage: [2d6+6] => [3,6,6] = (15)
[Tue Dec 9 20:31:19 2008] : Aliatra: Greatsword Bane undead +1 (second): [1d20+11] => [1,11] = (12) ===> Damage: [2d6+6] => [3,2,6] = (11)
[Tue Dec 9 20:31:22 2008] : Oona: oc back sorry about that, but this could result in some serious injury if it is the beginning of RSI, as I think it is.
[Tue Dec 9 20:31:44 2008] : DM: Aliatra steps over the bottom step and nothing happens (phew!).
[Tue Dec 9 20:31:46 2008] : Aliatra: ooc np Delphine, health always comes first
[Tue Dec 9 20:31:59 2008] : DM: She strikes another chunk of stone off.
[Tue Dec 9 20:32:00 2008] : Aliatra: Done
[Tue Dec 9 20:32:09 2008] : Aliatra: ooc phew! indeed
[Tue Dec 9 20:32:24 2008] : DM: Another three or four hits like that and this golem will be a pile of dust.
[Tue Dec 9 20:33:09 2008] : DM: Adrin?
[Tue Dec 9 20:33:13 2008] : Adrin: Adrin presses the attack
[Tue Dec 9 20:33:15 2008] : Adrin: +2 Icy Greatsword(Rage) (base): [1d20+21] => [20,21] = (41) ===> Damage: [2d6+13+1d6] => [6,5,13,5] = (29)
[Tue Dec 9 20:33:16 2008] : Adrin: Critical hit? [1d20+21] => [1,21] = (22) ===> Damage: [4d6+26+1d6] => [4,2,5,2,26,1] = (40)
[Tue Dec 9 20:33:16 2008] : Adrin: +2 Icy Greatsword(Rage) (second): [1d20+16] => [19,16] = (35) ===> Damage: [2d6+13+1d6] => [4,2,13,3] = (22)
[Tue Dec 9 20:33:16 2008] : Adrin: Critical hit? [1d20+16] => [3,16] = (19) ===> Damage: [4d6+26+1d6] => [3,3,1,3,26,6] = (42)
[Tue Dec 9 20:33:16 2008] : Adrin: +2 Icy Greatsword(Rage) (third): [1d20+11] => [10,11] = (21) ===> Damage: [2d6+13+1d6] => [6,4,13,4] = (27)
[Tue Dec 9 20:33:52 2008] : DM: Two solid hits send dust and bits of stone flying.
[Tue Dec 9 20:34:25 2008] : DM: A large crack appears in the golems torso, doesn't look like it will last much longer.
[Tue Dec 9 20:34:29 2008] : DM: Oona?
[Tue Dec 9 20:34:33 2008] : Oona: Oona aims and shoots, hoping that her arrows will manage to pierce that stone carcass
[Tue Dec 9 20:34:41 2008] : Oona: Shortbow, MW MC (+3) +1 + PBS (base): [1d20+17] => [14,17] = (31) ===> Damage: [1d6+6] => [1,6] = (7)
[Tue Dec 9 20:34:41 2008] : Oona: Shortbow, MW MC (+3) +1 + PBS (second): [1d20+12] => [17,12] = (29) ===> Damage: [1d6+6] => [1,6] = (7)
[Tue Dec 9 20:34:49 2008] : Oona: done.
[Tue Dec 9 20:36:10 2008] : DM: Your arrows ping against the stone of the golem and micro cracks start growing rapidly, lengthing with loud cracks and pops until the whole golem collapses into a pile of small chunks and billowing dust.
[Tue Dec 9 20:36:33 2008] : Aliatra: ooc Woohoo! Fallen to an arrow
[Tue Dec 9 20:36:40 2008] : Adrin: "Lucky shot!"
[Tue Dec 9 20:36:40 2008] : Oona: ooc héhé
[Tue Dec 9 20:36:59 2008] : Adrin: "I softened it up!"
[Tue Dec 9 20:37:08 2008] : Adrin: oco brb
[Tue Dec 9 20:37:11 2008] : Oona: "Never said the contrary"
[Tue Dec 9 20:37:19 2008] : Oona: Oona grins
[Tue Dec 9 20:37:33 2008] : Oona: "I really didn't think an arrow could work wonders"
[Tue Dec 9 20:38:03 2008] : DM: You look around and into the small side chambers, stacked up in niches in the walls and large numbers of bones. Piles of leg and arm bones, skulls staring at you with empty eye sockets and grinning teeth.
[Tue Dec 9 20:38:25 2008] : DM: From the scatter of bones about the floor it looks like these rooms have been searched.
[Tue Dec 9 20:38:29 2008] : Aliatra (enter): 20:38
[Tue Dec 9 20:38:35 2008] : Oona: "If you don't mind, i'll scout ahead. I don't think you guys want many more of these lightning strikes"
[Tue Dec 9 20:38:52 2008] : Aliatra: "You are right about that"
[Tue Dec 9 20:38:56 2008] : Aliatra: Booting '(9) Aliatra' from server...
[Tue Dec 9 20:38:57 2008] : Aliatra (exit): 20:38
[Tue Dec 9 20:39:19 2008] : Oona: "Do we know what we're looking for?"
[Tue Dec 9 20:39:28 2008] : DM: ooc an amulet
[Tue Dec 9 20:39:32 2008] : Oona: "Or should we just proceed with logic?"
[Tue Dec 9 20:39:37 2008] : Oona: ooc yeah, I meant the tumb
[Tue Dec 9 20:39:40 2008] : Aliatra (enter): 20:39
[Tue Dec 9 20:39:44 2008] : Oona: "and look everywhere?"
[Tue Dec 9 20:39:57 2008] : Oona: ooc Ali are you in?
[Tue Dec 9 20:39:59 2008] : Aliatra: Booting '(10) Aliatra' from server...
[Tue Dec 9 20:40:00 2008] : Aliatra (exit): 20:40
[Tue Dec 9 20:40:11 2008] : Aliatra: ooc I think so
[Tue Dec 9 20:41:09 2008] : Adrin: ooc back
[Tue Dec 9 20:41:25 2008] : Oona: Oona starts to walk into the room to her left, searching for traps and mechanisms
[Tue Dec 9 20:41:44 2008] : Oona: Search (+5 with goggles of minute seeing) Skill Check: [1d20+17] => [15,17] = (32)
[Tue Dec 9 20:41:53 2008] : Adrin: "Ali could you get your healing wand out? Those fists hurt!"
[Tue Dec 9 20:42:42 2008] : DM: You find traces of disarmed traps and signs that these rooms have been searched carefully.
[Tue Dec 9 20:42:54 2008] : Aliatra: "Sure Adrin"
[Tue Dec 9 20:43:08 2008] : DM: ooc thouraly? thorally? thourghaly? rrrr. I hate that word.
[Tue Dec 9 20:43:20 2008] : Aliatra: Aliatra puts her hand in her backpack and gets her wand out
[Tue Dec 9 20:43:21 2008] : Adrin: ooc thoroughly
[Tue Dec 9 20:43:28 2008] : Aliatra: ooc thoroughly
[Tue Dec 9 20:44:01 2008] : Aliatra: ooc How many down, Adrin?
[Tue Dec 9 20:44:05 2008] : Aliatra: [1d8+1] => [5,1] = (6)
[Tue Dec 9 20:44:06 2008] : Aliatra: [1d8+1] => [7,1] = (8)
[Tue Dec 9 20:44:08 2008] : Aliatra: [1d8+1] => [3,1] = (4)
[Tue Dec 9 20:44:11 2008] : Aliatra: [1d8+1] => [7,1] = (8)
[Tue Dec 9 20:44:18 2008] : Aliatra: [1d8+1] => [2,1] = (3)
[Tue Dec 9 20:44:20 2008] : DM: The pile of tumbled dirt and stone doesn't reach the ceiling. There's enough space to crawl through the top.
[Tue Dec 9 20:44:23 2008] : Adrin: ooc 60!
[Tue Dec 9 20:44:28 2008] : Aliatra: [1d8+1] => [2,1] = (3)
[Tue Dec 9 20:44:29 2008] : Aliatra: [1d8+1] => [2,1] = (3)
[Tue Dec 9 20:44:30 2008] : Aliatra: [1d8+1] => [7,1] = (8)
[Tue Dec 9 20:44:30 2008] : Aliatra: [1d8+1] => [7,1] = (8)
[Tue Dec 9 20:44:47 2008] : Oona: "We're not the first to come here, I'm telling you"
[Tue Dec 9 20:44:53 2008] : Aliatra: ooc 51 back
[Tue Dec 9 20:45:01 2008] : Adrin: "Thank you"
[Tue Dec 9 20:45:02 2008] : Oona: "Our chances of finding this amulet are low, I think"
[Tue Dec 9 20:45:11 2008] : Aliatra: Aliatra throws her wand on the floor
[Tue Dec 9 20:45:20 2008] : Aliatra: "Good thing I bought another one"
[Tue Dec 9 20:45:33 2008] : Adrin: "I wonder how they got past old stoney?"
[Tue Dec 9 20:46:17 2008] : Oona: "Some magic perhaps?"
[Tue Dec 9 20:46:23 2008] : Oona: "Imagine teleportation?"
[Tue Dec 9 20:46:26 2008] : Oona: "Or something"
[Tue Dec 9 20:46:49 2008] : Adrin: ooc could the golem fit in the rooms?"
[Tue Dec 9 20:47:01 2008] : Aliatra: "Or some word of power to command it?"
[Tue Dec 9 20:47:09 2008] : DM: ooc it doesn't look like it would fit through the doorways.
[Tue Dec 9 20:47:16 2008] : Oona: "Whatever. Let's go on and look"
[Tue Dec 9 20:47:27 2008] : Aliatra: Aliatra grabs another wand to cure herself
[Tue Dec 9 20:47:27 2008] : Oona: Oona continues searching, taknig her time
[Tue Dec 9 20:47:34 2008] : Aliatra: [1d8+1] => [1,1] = (2)
[Tue Dec 9 20:47:35 2008] : Aliatra: [1d8+1] => [8,1] = (9)
[Tue Dec 9 20:47:36 2008] : Aliatra: [1d8+1] => [8,1] = (9)
[Tue Dec 9 20:47:38 2008] : Aliatra: [1d8+1] => [6,1] = (7)
[Tue Dec 9 20:47:40 2008] : Aliatra: [1d8+1] => [1,1] = (2)
[Tue Dec 9 20:47:41 2008] : Aliatra: [1d8+1] => [5,1] = (6)
[Tue Dec 9 20:47:43 2008] : Aliatra: [1d8+1] => [6,1] = (7)
[Tue Dec 9 20:47:50 2008] : Aliatra: [1d8+1] => [7,1] = (8)
[Tue Dec 9 20:48:16 2008] : Oona: Search (+5 with goggles of minute seeing) Skill Check: [1d20+17] => [10,17] = (27)
[Tue Dec 9 20:48:16 2008] : DM: ooc searching where?
[Tue Dec 9 20:48:28 2008] : Oona: ooc forward?
[Tue Dec 9 20:49:13 2008] : Aliatra: Aliatra follows Oona, ready to defend her but not so close as to walk into any traps
[Tue Dec 9 20:49:27 2008] : Oona: ooc what's the scribbling?
[Tue Dec 9 20:49:35 2008] : DM: All four rooms are similar, the only difference is the colour of the painted decorations,
[Tue Dec 9 20:49:55 2008] : DM: ooc that's a blockage of fallen stone and dirt that you can crawl over.
[Tue Dec 9 20:50:45 2008] : Oona: ooc is there anything to be found in those rooms?
[Tue Dec 9 20:50:54 2008] : DM: ooc nothing but old bones.
[Tue Dec 9 20:51:47 2008] : DM: ooc who's going to crawl through first?
[Tue Dec 9 20:52:12 2008] : Adrin: "Me first?"
[Tue Dec 9 20:52:35 2008] : Oona: "OK, maybe I should go first."
[Tue Dec 9 20:53:04 2008] : Oona: "I could drink one of those invisibility potions, look around and come back?
[Tue Dec 9 20:53:08 2008] : Oona: "What do you say?"
[Tue Dec 9 20:53:21 2008] : Oona: Oona waves a potion in her hand
[Tue Dec 9 20:53:21 2008] : Adrin: "If you want"
[Tue Dec 9 20:54:20 2008] : Aliatra: "Just be careful and let me help you being invisible to undead as well"
[Tue Dec 9 20:54:35 2008] : Oona: "sounds good"
[Tue Dec 9 20:55:18 2008] : Adrin: "Shout if you need help"
[Tue Dec 9 20:55:21 2008] : Aliatra: Aliatra motions to Adrin so she can touch everybody at once as she starts casting
[Tue Dec 9 20:55:51 2008] : Aliatra: Aliatra Casts 1: Hide from Undead (lvl 1) Undead can't perceive one subject/lvl.
[Tue Dec 9 20:55:58 2008] : Oona: Oona gulps a potion and disappears to the sight of her friends
[Tue Dec 9 20:56:17 2008] : Aliatra: "Just don't attack as long as you don't want to be detected"
[Tue Dec 9 20:56:36 2008] : Oona: Oona crawls lightly through the boulder, trying to keep her hands and feet from pushing stones around, making sure she's as silent as possible
[Tue Dec 9 20:56:41 2008] : Oona: Move Silently Skill Check: [1d20+18] => [4,18] = (22)
[Tue Dec 9 20:57:48 2008] : DM: The other side of the blockage is similar to the first, four side rooms and a large room at the end.
[Tue Dec 9 20:58:02 2008] : Oona: ooc I am searching as I walk
[Tue Dec 9 20:58:07 2008] : Oona: Search (+5 with goggles of minute seeing) Skill Check: [1d20+17] => [5,17] = (22)
[Tue Dec 9 20:58:13 2008] : DM: A collapsed, roughly dug tunnel burrows into the corner of one of the smaller rooms.
[Tue Dec 9 20:58:14 2008] : Oona: my goggles on
[Tue Dec 9 20:58:24 2008] : Oona: ooc is that a body I see?
[Tue Dec 9 20:58:52 2008] : DM: Again, you find traces of disarmed traps. It seems that almost every flag stone was trapped.
[Tue Dec 9 20:59:05 2008] : DM: ooc hang on
[Tue Dec 9 21:03:24 2008] : DM: On the back wall of the large room is a stone bier, on which lies a skeleton covered in the shreds of a robe, fine gold threads still glitter in the light and something shines around it's neck.
[Tue Dec 9 21:04:20 2008] : Oona: Search (+5 with goggles of minute seeing) Skill Check: [1d20+17] => [11,17] = (28)
[Tue Dec 9 21:07:53 2008] : Oona: Search (+5 with goggles of minute seeing) Skill Check: [1d20+17] => [13,17] = (30)
[Tue Dec 9 21:09:53 2008] : DM: The rest of you here a sudden clatter of bones from the far room.
[Tue Dec 9 21:10:18 2008] : Oona: ooc how long does your spell last Ali?
[Tue Dec 9 21:10:20 2008] : Aliatra: "What happened? Oona? Answer me!"
[Tue Dec 9 21:10:30 2008] : Aliatra: ooc 10 min/level
[Tue Dec 9 21:11:00 2008] : Aliatra: ooc So, 70 minutes
[Tue Dec 9 21:11:12 2008] : Aliatra: "Oona!"
[Tue Dec 9 21:11:32 2008] : Adrin: Adrin starts up the pile of bones, carefully
[Tue Dec 9 21:11:47 2008] : Oona: "Ouch!"
[Tue Dec 9 21:11:57 2008] : Aliatra: Aliatra follows, but not too closely
[Tue Dec 9 21:12:01 2008] : Oona: Oona takes Adrin's hand
[Tue Dec 9 21:12:07 2008] : Oona: ooc I'm still invisible
[Tue Dec 9 21:12:18 2008] : Oona: "It's me, stop it and let me tell you what I saw before you go in"
[Tue Dec 9 21:12:27 2008] : Aliatra: ooc And we're all undetectable to undead
[Tue Dec 9 21:12:32 2008] : Oona: "there is indeed some kind of strange ghostly creature"
[Tue Dec 9 21:12:34 2008] : Oona: but there's more
[Tue Dec 9 21:12:43 2008] : Aliatra: "Go on"
[Tue Dec 9 21:13:03 2008] : Oona: "Two bodies who seem to have been crushed by a giant trap around the dais where a thirs one lies"
[Tue Dec 9 21:13:41 2008] : DM: ooc one body by the dais, one under the pile of tumbled stone in the central passage.
[Tue Dec 9 21:13:54 2008] : DM: ooc the body by the dias is now animated.
[Tue Dec 9 21:14:18 2008] : Oona: "I've awoken one of them"
[Tue Dec 9 21:14:51 2008] : Oona: "So we can go there, but we need to be careful. Stay away from the stone bier at the end of the room"
[Tue Dec 9 21:14:55 2008] : Oona: "Really"
[Tue Dec 9 21:14:59 2008] : Aliatra: "Just keep cool and they will not know where you are"
[Tue Dec 9 21:15:06 2008] : Oona: "I'll go first and get in place"
[Tue Dec 9 21:16:03 2008] : Oona: Oona returns through the boulder
[Tue Dec 9 21:16:30 2008] : Aliatra: ooc "through" a boulder? LOL
[Tue Dec 9 21:16:53 2008] : Oona: Before she goes, she tells the others that she will be on the right hand side, by the second room
[Tue Dec 9 21:17:08 2008] : Oona: ooc héhé. Throuhg the boulder pile, or bone pile, or whatever it is :)
[Tue Dec 9 21:17:56 2008] : DM: ooc over
[Tue Dec 9 21:19:09 2008] : Oona: Oona waits for the others to show themselves
[Tue Dec 9 21:19:24 2008] : Oona: and readies her swords
[Tue Dec 9 21:19:45 2008] : Adrin: Adrin moves up the pile carefully
[Tue Dec 9 21:19:53 2008] : Adrin: Move Silently Skill Check: [1d20+5] => [1,5] = (6)
[Tue Dec 9 21:19:59 2008] : Adrin: ooc erm
[Tue Dec 9 21:20:15 2008] : DM: *I ROLLED A 6*
[Tue Dec 9 21:20:52 2008] : DM: Adrin sends a pile of loose stone crashing to the ground.
[Tue Dec 9 21:21:21 2008] : DM: A skeleton wielding a short sword of a black metal steps into the passage way and looks around
[Tue Dec 9 21:21:45 2008] : DM: Roll initiative
[Tue Dec 9 21:21:55 2008] : DM: [1d20+4] => [5,4] = (9)
[Tue Dec 9 21:22:03 2008] : Adrin: Adrin: Initiative: [1d20+4] => [16,4] = (20)
[Tue Dec 9 21:22:43 2008] : Aliatra: ooc Adrin is Hiding from Undead as well
[Tue Dec 9 21:22:55 2008] : Oona: Initiative: [1d20+10] => [2,10] = (12)
[Tue Dec 9 21:23:13 2008] : Aliatra: ooc I touched everyone while casting
[Tue Dec 9 21:23:18 2008] : Oona: ooc oh, ok, I might as well build in the 12 for initiative for this session. Why roll huh?
[Tue Dec 9 21:23:23 2008] : Aliatra: Initiative [1d20+7] => [17,7] = (24)
[Tue Dec 9 21:24:05 2008] : DM: Aliatra?
[Tue Dec 9 21:24:36 2008] : Aliatra: Aliatra follows Adrin, sword ready
[Tue Dec 9 21:25:44 2008] : DM: ooc Anything else?
[Tue Dec 9 21:25:51 2008] : Aliatra: ooc I don't think I could do much more, crawling over a heap of bones
[Tue Dec 9 21:26:01 2008] : DM: Adrin?
[Tue Dec 9 21:26:03 2008] : Oona: ooc we see each other right? Except me, cos I'm invisible. That is, if I'm still in visible.
[Tue Dec 9 21:26:20 2008] : Adrin: Adrin moves right up to the skeleton and attacks
[Tue Dec 9 21:26:26 2008] : Adrin: +2 Icy Greatsword (base): [1d20+19] => [10,19] = (29) ===> Damage: [2d6+10+1d6] => [5,1,10,3] = (19)
[Tue Dec 9 21:26:26 2008] : Adrin: +2 Icy Greatsword (second): [1d20+14] => [5,14] = (19) ===> Damage: [2d6+10+1d6] => [4,4,10,5] = (23)
[Tue Dec 9 21:26:26 2008] : Adrin: +2 Icy Greatsword (third): [1d20+9] => [11,9] = (20) ===> Damage: [2d6+10+1d6] => [5,4,10,4] = (23)
[Tue Dec 9 21:26:29 2008] : Aliatra: "Don't attack yet, I want to try and not have them all upon us at the same time"
[Tue Dec 9 21:26:41 2008] : Aliatra: ooc Damn that barbarian!
[Tue Dec 9 21:26:55 2008] : DM: Adrin's sword smashes into the skeleton.
[Tue Dec 9 21:27:09 2008] : DM: Oona? You're still invisible
[Tue Dec 9 21:27:34 2008] : Oona: Delaying my action so that Ali can do her thing
[Tue Dec 9 21:28:06 2008] : Skeleton: The skeleton stabs at Adrin
[Tue Dec 9 21:28:08 2008] : Skeleton: Sword, short +1 (base): [1d20+6] => [13,6] = (19) ===> Damage: [1d4+2] => [4,2] = (6)
[Tue Dec 9 21:28:13 2008] : Skeleton: And misses
[Tue Dec 9 21:28:27 2008] : DM: Aliatra?
[Tue Dec 9 21:29:14 2008] : Aliatra: As Aliatra arrives on the other side she starts casting
[Tue Dec 9 21:29:34 2008] : Aliatra: ooc Not casting, just turning
[Tue Dec 9 21:29:48 2008] : Aliatra: Aliatra Casts 0: Turn undead (1d20+Cha) [1d20+2] => [14,2] = (16) (0-6: no undead; 7-9: 1 HD; 10-12: 2 HD; 13-15: 3 HD; 16-18: 4 HD; 19-21: 5 HD, from 22: 6 HD); total HD turned (2d6+lvl+Cha) [2d6+9] => [2,4,9] = (15)
[Tue Dec 9 21:30:35 2008] : DM: You don't turn the skeleton -- the creature is too powerful.
[Tue Dec 9 21:30:54 2008] : Aliatra: Done
[Tue Dec 9 21:31:00 2008] : DM: Adrin?
[Tue Dec 9 21:31:11 2008] : Adrin: Adrin attacks again
[Tue Dec 9 21:31:12 2008] : Adrin: +2 Icy Greatsword (base): [1d20+19] => [9,19] = (28) ===> Damage: [2d6+10+1d6] => [6,6,10,3] = (25)
[Tue Dec 9 21:31:12 2008] : Adrin: +2 Icy Greatsword (second): [1d20+14] => [7,14] = (21) ===> Damage: [2d6+10+1d6] => [1,3,10,5] = (19)
[Tue Dec 9 21:31:12 2008] : Adrin: +2 Icy Greatsword (third): [1d20+9] => [4,9] = (13) ===> Damage: [2d6+10+1d6] => [3,4,10,4] = (21)
[Tue Dec 9 21:31:38 2008] : DM: Adrin smashes the skeleton to bits and it's sword clatters to the ground.
[Tue Dec 9 21:31:55 2008] : DM: ooc its
[Tue Dec 9 21:32:04 2008] : Oona: "Adrin, don't get further into this room!"
[Tue Dec 9 21:32:25 2008] : Adrin: "Why?"
[Tue Dec 9 21:33:16 2008] : Oona: "there is a trap, and that's what killed those people. Don't you listen to what I say?"
[Tue Dec 9 21:33:32 2008] : Adrin: "Ok ok. Calm down"
[Tue Dec 9 21:34:22 2008] : Oona: ooc how lond does a invisib potion last? I'm confused with the length of potions
[Tue Dec 9 21:34:54 2008] : DM: ooc it would be a level 3 caster potion. 3 minutes?
[Tue Dec 9 21:35:42 2008] : DM: Oona's invisibility wears off now.
[Tue Dec 9 21:36:16 2008] : Oona: "OK, now we need to see if anything is going to spring form that other corpseé
[Tue Dec 9 21:36:43 2008] : Adrin: Adrin backs up a little, into the corridor again
[Tue Dec 9 21:37:05 2008] : Oona: "I was picking up the dagger when that thing went live."
[Tue Dec 9 21:37:13 2008] : DM: ooc 1100 XP for level 11 people; 900 for level 12 people.
[Tue Dec 9 21:37:57 2008] : Adrin: ooc is that including the golem?
[Tue Dec 9 21:38:02 2008] : DM: The skeleton partly burried by the stone and dirt is wearing a shiny chainshirt
[Tue Dec 9 21:38:05 2008] : DM: ooc yes
[Tue Dec 9 21:38:10 2008] : DM: ooc and the trap
[Tue Dec 9 21:38:50 2008] : Adrin: "So what now Oona?"
[Tue Dec 9 21:39:00 2008] : DM: And scattered about where the other skeleton was are numerous shiny studs or rivets.
[Tue Dec 9 21:39:03 2008] : Oona: "Are you ready?"
[Tue Dec 9 21:39:13 2008] : Oona: Oona gets to the other corpse and pokes it with her swords.
[Tue Dec 9 21:39:21 2008] : DM: It does nothing.
[Tue Dec 9 21:39:30 2008] : Oona: "oK, this seems to be it."
[Tue Dec 9 21:40:13 2008] : Oona: ooc I'm going to take another pause. I'll be studying the trap first
[Tue Dec 9 21:40:24 2008] : Oona: "I am going to stufdy that trap a bt closer"
[Tue Dec 9 21:40:25 2008] : Aliatra: "OK, that's good to know. Now where is what we came here for?"
[Tue Dec 9 21:40:46 2008] : Oona: Oona carefully approached the bier and spends some time studying the trap
[Tue Dec 9 21:41:17 2008] : Oona: "This is powerful stuff."
[Tue Dec 9 21:41:32 2008] : Oona: "I am not sure I can kill it"
[Tue Dec 9 21:41:40 2008] : DM: It's fiendishly difficult but you think you a better than 50% chance of disabling it.
[Tue Dec 9 21:41:56 2008] : Oona: "you have to be in the next room, and ready to spring to help me if anything happens"
[Tue Dec 9 21:42:22 2008] : Oona: "Also I am of a mind that that wizard thing may be awaken by my disabling it. If your stuff works Ali, I'm fine for a little while still"
[Tue Dec 9 21:42:28 2008] : DM: Any mistake will have the gravity distortion spell flinging you about like a rag doll, smashing you against the walls.
[Tue Dec 9 21:42:41 2008] : Oona: ooc disabling traps doesn't count as action?
[Tue Dec 9 21:42:51 2008] : Oona: ooc no save?
[Tue Dec 9 21:43:11 2008] : Oona: ooc disabling trap doesn't count as action in the snes eht invisibility to undead will wear off?
[Tue Dec 9 21:43:15 2008] : DM: You think it unlikely that you'll be able to dodge the effects of this spell.
[Tue Dec 9 21:43:26 2008] : DM: ooc no
[Tue Dec 9 21:43:35 2008] : Oona: "ok, I am taking an immense risk here. But I'll do it"
[Tue Dec 9 21:43:42 2008] : Oona: Oona grins
[Tue Dec 9 21:43:49 2008] : Oona: "It's quite an interesting challenge"
[Tue Dec 9 21:44:26 2008] : Oona: Oona shows the others out of the room and goes back to the trap. She starts working on the trap.
[Tue Dec 9 21:44:36 2008] : Oona: ooc I'm gone!
[Tue Dec 9 21:44:41 2008] : Oona: ooc Dave you have my rill ;-)
[Tue Dec 9 21:44:44 2008] : Oona: *roll
[Tue Dec 9 21:45:16 2008] : Aliatra: Aliatra stands at the ready, looking almost nervous
[Tue Dec 9 21:46:37 2008] : DM: You carefully attempt to disarm the trap but you don't think you manage it so you try again...
[Tue Dec 9 21:46:45 2008] : Adrin: Adrin gets ready to help
[Tue Dec 9 21:46:59 2008] : DM: This time you think you manage it.
[Tue Dec 9 21:47:58 2008] : DM: Oona looks tense, you hear her curse under her breath and then peer more closely.
[Tue Dec 9 21:48:43 2008] : DM: She turns with a triumphant grin on her face. "I think I've done it!" she says excitedly.
[Tue Dec 9 21:49:09 2008] : Adrin: "Only one way to find out"
[Tue Dec 9 21:49:43 2008] : Aliatra: "You or me, Adrin?"
[Tue Dec 9 21:50:10 2008] : Adrin: "I'll try"
[Tue Dec 9 21:50:43 2008] : Adrin: Adrin carefully steps into the room
[Tue Dec 9 21:51:45 2008] : Aliatra: Aliatra follows, ready to fight or heal
[Tue Dec 9 21:52:57 2008] : DM: Nothing is happening yet
[Tue Dec 9 21:53:18 2008] : Adrin: "So far so good"
[Tue Dec 9 21:53:32 2008] : Adrin: Adrin approaches the body with the amulet
[Tue Dec 9 21:53:34 2008] : Aliatra: "Easy does it"
[Tue Dec 9 21:53:44 2008] : Oona: ooc back
[Tue Dec 9 21:53:51 2008] : Aliatra: Aliatra keeps close
[Tue Dec 9 21:54:03 2008] : DM: Nothing is happening yet
[Tue Dec 9 21:54:06 2008] : Adrin: "We need to get this one way or the other"
[Tue Dec 9 21:54:10 2008] : Aliatra: ooc You didn't blow yourself up trying to disarm the trap
[Tue Dec 9 21:54:20 2008] : Oona: ooc just saw. Cool :)
[Tue Dec 9 21:54:39 2008] : Adrin: Adrin reaches for the amulet
[Tue Dec 9 21:55:00 2008] : DM: Nothing is happening yet
[Tue Dec 9 21:55:10 2008] : Oona: ooc I hate this YET :P
[Tue Dec 9 21:55:28 2008] : Aliatra: ooc LOL
[Tue Dec 9 21:55:29 2008] : Oona: ooc Craig is gonna love it we do a TPK when he's not there :)
[Tue Dec 9 21:55:51 2008] : Aliatra: ooc He will be sooo mad us dying without him being there
[Tue Dec 9 21:56:04 2008] : Adrin: Adrin takes the amulet from the body
[Tue Dec 9 21:57:09 2008] : DM: Adrin picks up the amulet, the ancient leather cord crumbling to dust as it is disturbed. The skeleton remains still.
[Tue Dec 9 21:57:36 2008] : Oona: Oona, who had been holding her breath, lets out a sigh
[Tue Dec 9 21:57:42 2008] : Oona: "Phew, I guess I did it"
[Tue Dec 9 21:57:48 2008] : DM: Now that the hold the amulet you see it's a large amber bead with a small white feather embedded within it.
[Tue Dec 9 21:58:34 2008] : Adrin: "Nice work Oona"
[Tue Dec 9 21:58:48 2008] : DM: ooc 367 XP for level 11 people for the gravity distortion trap; 300 XP level 12 people.
[Tue Dec 9 21:59:02 2008] : DM: ooc plus 500 XP each for obtaining the amulet successfully.
[Tue Dec 9 21:59:39 2008] : DM: Knowledge: planes
[Tue Dec 9 21:59:52 2008] : Adrin: Knowledge: The Planes Skill Check: [1d20+3] => [20,3] = (23)
[Tue Dec 9 21:59:56 2008] : Adrin: ooc :O
[Tue Dec 9 22:00:02 2008] : Oona: Let us not linger in this place. I would actually gather the things around here, there seemed to be a few nice objects.
[Tue Dec 9 22:00:37 2008] : Oona: "Let us not linger in this place. I would actually gather the things around here, there seemed to be a few nice objects."
[Tue Dec 9 22:01:36 2008] : DM: The only things of note is a chainshirt, a black metal short sword, a scatter of several dozen shiny metal rivets or studs and a scatter of 46 gold pieces.
[Tue Dec 9 22:01:49 2008] : Adrin: "Indeed."
[Tue Dec 9 22:02:13 2008] : Adrin: "Lets just hope noone sees us leave"
[Tue Dec 9 22:03:41 2008] : Oona: Oona gathers the trinkets and pieces and throws them in her bag
[Tue Dec 9 22:06:07 2008] : DM: ooc what next?
[Tue Dec 9 22:06:27 2008] : Adrin: "Have we checked all the rooms?"
[Tue Dec 9 22:06:39 2008] : DM: ooc yes
[Tue Dec 9 22:06:40 2008] : Oona: ooc wasn't there a black metal dagger as well
[Tue Dec 9 22:06:55 2008] : DM: ooc yes
[Tue Dec 9 22:07:44 2008] : Adrin: ooc whats the tunnelly bit at the bottom right?
[Tue Dec 9 22:07:56 2008] : Oona: ooc k added it all on the wiki
[Tue Dec 9 22:08:02 2008] : Aliatra (enter): 22:08
[Tue Dec 9 22:08:04 2008] : DM: Its a collapsed tunnel.
[Tue Dec 9 22:08:11 2008] : Adrin: ooc completely blocked?
[Tue Dec 9 22:08:25 2008] : Aliatra: Booting '(11) Aliatra' from server...
[Tue Dec 9 22:08:26 2008] : Aliatra (exit): 22:08
[Tue Dec 9 22:08:40 2008] : DM: You can see a short way along but then it completely blocked by earth and stones.
[Tue Dec 9 22:08:51 2008] : Adrin: "Ok, lets get out of here"
[Tue Dec 9 22:09:07 2008] : Aliatra: "Lead the way"
[Tue Dec 9 22:09:39 2008] : Adrin: Adrin heaves over the pile of bones and makes for the exit
[Tue Dec 9 22:09:51 2008] : Adrin: "Want to have a look outside first Oona?"
[Tue Dec 9 22:09:56 2008] : Oona: oona follows
[Tue Dec 9 22:09:59 2008] : Oona: "Sure"
[Tue Dec 9 22:10:11 2008] : Oona: Oona creeps out slowly to see if the way is clear
[Tue Dec 9 22:10:15 2008] : Oona: Hide Skill Check: [1d20+18] => [6,18] = (24)
[Tue Dec 9 22:10:18 2008] : Aliatra: Aliatra lets Oona go before her, taking up the rear
[Tue Dec 9 22:10:20 2008] : Oona: Move Silently Skill Check: [1d20+18] => [3,18] = (21)
[Tue Dec 9 22:10:27 2008] : Oona: ooc the rolls man, the rolls.
[Tue Dec 9 22:10:40 2008] : DM: The outside of the crypt is as deserted as it was before.
[Tue Dec 9 22:10:40 2008] : Oona: Spot Skill Check: [1d20+12] => [8,12] = (20)
[Tue Dec 9 22:10:47 2008] : Oona: "It's clear"
[Tue Dec 9 22:11:11 2008] : Oona: Oona gets out and heads to the wall to climb it
[Tue Dec 9 22:11:30 2008] : Adrin: Adrin nips out and pulls the door closed once Ali is clear
[Tue Dec 9 22:11:46 2008] : DM: You all make it over the wall without being spotted or the alarm being raised.
[Tue Dec 9 22:12:32 2008] : Aliatra: "Well, we survived, again"
[Tue Dec 9 22:13:03 2008] : Adrin: "Right, lets get away from this graveyard"
[Tue Dec 9 22:13:10 2008] : Oona: "that was a close call, that trap was a ough one and frankly... I was not so sure of myself"
[Tue Dec 9 22:14:02 2008] : Adrin: "Nice work Oona."
[Tue Dec 9 22:14:04 2008] : Aliatra: "You? Not sure?"
[Tue Dec 9 22:14:23 2008] : Aliatra: "I've never known you to doubt yourself"
[Tue Dec 9 22:14:24 2008] : Oona: "Yes"
[Tue Dec 9 22:16:02 2008] : Oona: "Well, the problem with traps is that until you try them, you can't say"
[Tue Dec 9 22:16:09 2008] : Adrin: "I think we all deserve a good nights sleep after that"
[Tue Dec 9 22:16:12 2008] : Aliatra: "Let's head back, I want wine"
[Tue Dec 9 22:16:21 2008] : Oona: "Wine sounds good"
[Tue Dec 9 22:17:39 2008] : DM: GAME END