Contents / PnP Stuff / Logs /

[Tue Nov 25 19:42:14 2008] : DM: GAME START
[Tue Nov 25 19:44:01 2008] : DM: You're standing in a remote hilltop chapel to some dark power, you've just interrupted a ritual by 13 priests and now have some of the captive (the rest are dead) and you've rescued the junior agent would-be-sacrifice.
[Tue Nov 25 19:44:34 2008] : Adrin: (quietly to Dan) "So, how long before we can get back?"
[Tue Nov 25 19:44:52 2008] : DM: Dan hold a ritual parchment to open a portal to a plane of hell.
[Tue Nov 25 19:46:22 2008] : Dan: "I can't teleport all of them"
[Tue Nov 25 19:46:46 2008] : Aliatra: "We can always walk back"
[Tue Nov 25 19:46:59 2008] : Adrin: "How far is it?"
[Tue Nov 25 19:47:24 2008] : Adrin: ooc what state is the junior agent in?
[Tue Nov 25 19:47:26 2008] : Dan: "Not sure, how long did it take us fom here last time?"
[Tue Nov 25 19:47:38 2008] : DM: The agent, Gerard Rainier is unconcious.
[Tue Nov 25 19:48:05 2008] : Dan: "We could take the high priest and the agent back"
[Tue Nov 25 19:48:14 2008] : Dan: "By teleportation"
[Tue Nov 25 19:48:15 2008] : Adrin: "Ali, can you get this guy awake?"
[Tue Nov 25 19:48:27 2008] : Oona: "Aren't reinforcements on the way?"
[Tue Nov 25 19:48:37 2008] : Oona: "I mean, we could wait for them and deliver those guys to them"
[Tue Nov 25 19:48:47 2008] : DM: ooc Franseza said she'd send two other agents.
[Tue Nov 25 19:48:54 2008] : Aliatra: "Let me take a look at him"
[Tue Nov 25 19:49:01 2008] : Aliatra: Heal Skill Check: [1d20+13] => [9,13] = (22)
[Tue Nov 25 19:49:04 2008] : Oona: ooc yeah, that's what I meant with reinforcements :)
[Tue Nov 25 19:49:12 2008] : DM: ooc they'll be another day and a half.
[Tue Nov 25 19:49:24 2008] : Aliatra: Aliatra examines the agen
[Tue Nov 25 19:49:48 2008] : Aliatra: agent
[Tue Nov 25 19:49:54 2008] : Dan: "OK, I think Oona's right"
[Tue Nov 25 19:50:10 2008] : Dan: "We could wait it out for a while"
[Tue Nov 25 19:50:22 2008] : Adrin: "Ok, but I dont fancy staying in this place"
[Tue Nov 25 19:50:58 2008] : Dan: "And I miscalculated, I can only take the four of us and one extra back, but all must be willing to travel"
[Tue Nov 25 19:51:41 2008] : Oona: ooc haha, Adrin is afraid of the Woooo
[Tue Nov 25 19:52:02 2008] : Oona: "I mean, we could take time to interrogate them and all"
[Tue Nov 25 19:52:09 2008] : Aliatra: "He's poisoned, but he'll live"
[Tue Nov 25 19:52:17 2008] : Oona: "I don't think rushing out without knowing more will do us good"
[Tue Nov 25 19:52:40 2008] : Oona: "In any case, let me see what we can find around here"
[Tue Nov 25 19:54:31 2008] : Adrin: "Well, if we have to stay in here, I'm getting rid of these bodies first"
[Tue Nov 25 19:54:33 2008] : Aliatra: "Sure, I want to take care of this guy first anyway"
[Tue Nov 25 19:55:24 2008] : DM: There's not much in the chapel itself, it's largely as it was when you first saw it. Plain wooden benches along the side walls and an altar.
[Tue Nov 25 19:55:32 2008] : Aliatra: "I can't cure his poison now and he won't wake up until it wears off, I'm afraid"
[Tue Nov 25 19:56:00 2008] : Dan: "You could use that ointment if you think it's needed Ali"
[Tue Nov 25 19:56:04 2008] : Aliatra: "And that will take a couple of hours"
[Tue Nov 25 19:56:17 2008] : Dan: "But it doesn't sound serious"
[Tue Nov 25 19:56:46 2008] : Aliatra: "He will be quite alright in an hour or two, so I'd say it's a waste to use the ointment unless we need him NOW"
[Tue Nov 25 19:57:03 2008] : Oona: Oona starts searching around for any clues besides the scroll
[Tue Nov 25 19:57:18 2008] : Oona: Search (+5 with goggles of minute seeing) Skill Check: [1d20+17] => [13,17] = (30)
[Tue Nov 25 19:57:25 2008] : Oona: taking all the time in the world
[Tue Nov 25 19:57:35 2008] : Aliatra: "So, what does that scroll do exactly, Dan?"
[Tue Nov 25 19:58:14 2008] : DM: ooc 50 decades later after Oona has finished minutely inspected each indiviual mote of dust...
[Tue Nov 25 19:58:27 2008] : Oona: ooc \o/
[Tue Nov 25 19:58:35 2008] : Aliatra: ooc KMAO
[Tue Nov 25 19:59:32 2008] : Dan: "It seems to do the same as the spell in the book... create a portal"
[Tue Nov 25 19:59:42 2008] : Dan: "Only this one is to the plane of fire"
[Tue Nov 25 19:59:57 2008] : Oona: "I'm not sure i like the sound of that"
[Tue Nov 25 20:00:02 2008] : Adrin: "That sounds ... warm"
[Tue Nov 25 20:00:03 2008] : DM: ooc not the plane of fire, but a plane of hell.
[Tue Nov 25 20:00:04 2008] : Dan: "A rather more dangerous place than the plane of shadow methinks"
[Tue Nov 25 20:00:22 2008] : Dan: "Sorry, not the plane of fire, a plane of hell"
[Tue Nov 25 20:00:49 2008] : Oona: Oona gets up from her search, after searching the priest's body
[Tue Nov 25 20:00:57 2008] : Oona: "Right. Nothing interesting, except this"
[Tue Nov 25 20:01:06 2008] : Oona: Oona shows a dagger
[Tue Nov 25 20:01:15 2008] : Oona: "I mean, intersting, it might be. Or not"
[Tue Nov 25 20:01:23 2008] : Oona: "T'was this guy's dagger"
[Tue Nov 25 20:01:36 2008] : Oona: Oona points at the head priest's body
[Tue Nov 25 20:02:04 2008] : Aliatra: "What about it?"
[Tue Nov 25 20:02:36 2008] : DM: Its ornate and looks very impractical as a weapon. An awkward spikey grip and a curved blade with notches that seem to be to make it look fearsome rather than cut well.
[Tue Nov 25 20:03:04 2008] : Oona: Appraise Skill Check: [1d20+9] => [13,9] = (22)
[Tue Nov 25 20:03:17 2008] : DM: The handle is made from some sort of natural material (spot check or knowledge:planes).
[Tue Nov 25 20:03:35 2008] : Dan: Knowledge: The Planes Skill Check: [1d20+21] => [8,21] = (29)
[Tue Nov 25 20:03:54 2008] : Dan: ooc the head priest is alive BTW
[Tue Nov 25 20:04:28 2008] : Aliatra: "Not a real weapon at all, more like a ceremonial knife"
[Tue Nov 25 20:04:43 2008] : Dan: "Hmm, made from one of those Hamatula's spines"
[Tue Nov 25 20:05:11 2008] : Dan: "I'm sure you guys recognise it"
[Tue Nov 25 20:05:14 2008] : Adrin: "They hurt"
[Tue Nov 25 20:06:49 2008] : Dan: Aryadan Casts: Detect Magic (level 0): Detects spells and magic items within 60 ft.
[Tue Nov 25 20:07:04 2008] : Dan: Dan concentrates on the blade
[Tue Nov 25 20:07:04 2008] : DM: ooc spellcraft roll
[Tue Nov 25 20:07:17 2008] : Dan: Spellcraft Skill Check: [1d20+23] => [11,23] = (34)
[Tue Nov 25 20:07:25 2008] : Oona: Spot Skill Check: [1d20+12] => [18,12] = (30)
[Tue Nov 25 20:07:44 2008] : Aliatra: "What could be the use of a dagger like that?"
[Tue Nov 25 20:07:51 2008] : Oona: "Right, those thing's spines"
[Tue Nov 25 20:07:54 2008] : Oona: "It's ugly"
[Tue Nov 25 20:08:11 2008] : Oona: Oona rolls the dagger in her hand, trying to appraise its usability
[Tue Nov 25 20:08:32 2008] : Oona: "It's finely made though, so something around 300 GP if we had to sell it"
[Tue Nov 25 20:08:44 2008] : Adrin: "No real use as a weapon though"
[Tue Nov 25 20:09:51 2008] : Dan: "The dagger seems to be the focus for the portal spell in the same way the shadow staff was"
[Tue Nov 25 20:09:54 2008] : Aliatra: "But it must have had use in that ceremony, probably"
[Tue Nov 25 20:10:14 2008] : Adrin: "So if we want to use the spell, do we have to kill someone?"
[Tue Nov 25 20:10:28 2008] : Aliatra: "Because of what it's made off? That makes sense of a sort"
[Tue Nov 25 20:10:41 2008] : Dan: "I believe that the ceremony called for a drop of blood"
[Tue Nov 25 20:10:58 2008] : DM: ooc yes
[Tue Nov 25 20:11:01 2008] : Adrin: "I think we can manage that"
[Tue Nov 25 20:11:18 2008] : Dan: "Some people clearly feel that using a drop isn't enough when a whole body full is around"
[Tue Nov 25 20:12:14 2008] : Adrin: "Depends on the body I suppose"
[Tue Nov 25 20:13:37 2008] : Aliatra: "You want to visit that plane? Why?"
[Tue Nov 25 20:13:41 2008] : Dan: "So we now have the means to take the fight to Asmerdyas, but I don't think that we can rely on the kind of help we received against Shadroth!"
[Tue Nov 25 20:14:11 2008] : Adrin: "I think you're right Dan"
[Tue Nov 25 20:14:35 2008] : Dan: "The plan was to get to Asmerdyas Ali, I think that this would be the logical way"
[Tue Nov 25 20:17:08 2008] : Oona: ooc brb
[Tue Nov 25 20:17:11 2008] : Aliatra: "But not now, I don't think. That last fight took a lot out of us"
[Tue Nov 25 20:18:06 2008] : Adrin: "It did, and we did come here to rescue this guy remember. We've got to get him safely back to town first"
[Tue Nov 25 20:18:55 2008] : Dan: "Absolutely Ali"
[Tue Nov 25 20:19:23 2008] : Dan: "Our plan should still be to obtain information on Asmerdyas in town"
[Tue Nov 25 20:19:37 2008] : Dan: ooc what's the wizard's name?
[Tue Nov 25 20:19:52 2008] : DM: ooc you expect me to remember names?
[Tue Nov 25 20:19:58 2008] : Adrin: "Maybe we should ask him about his spell too"
[Tue Nov 25 20:20:04 2008] : Adrin: ooc Avrard?
[Tue Nov 25 20:20:18 2008] : DM: ooc Evrard
[Tue Nov 25 20:20:26 2008] : Adrin: ooc so close
[Tue Nov 25 20:21:10 2008] : Oona: ooc back
[Tue Nov 25 20:21:34 2008] : Aliatra: Aliatra starts casting spell on herself
[Tue Nov 25 20:21:40 2008] : Dan: "Who's spell Adrin?"
[Tue Nov 25 20:22:13 2008] : Aliatra: Cure critical wounds [4d8+7] => [2,2,4,2,7] = (17)
[Tue Nov 25 20:22:24 2008] : Dan: "I'm hopeful that Evrard will have at least something of use to us"
[Tue Nov 25 20:22:58 2008] : Adrin: "The Planes Spell"
[Tue Nov 25 20:23:10 2008] : Aliatra: Aliatra Casts 2: Cure Moderate Wounds (lvl 2) Cures 2d8 damage +1/lvl (max +10) [2d8+7] => [7,8,7] = (22).
[Tue Nov 25 20:23:13 2008] : Adrin: ooc missed a t from 'this'
[Tue Nov 25 20:23:37 2008] : Aliatra: Aliatra Casts 2: Cure Moderate Wounds (lvl 2) Cures 2d8 damage +1/lvl (max +10) [2d8+7] => [2,5,7] = (14).
[Tue Nov 25 20:24:15 2008] : Aliatra: "Anybody else needs help with their wounds?"
[Tue Nov 25 20:24:20 2008] : Dan: "Ah, yes - although I think it works pretty much the same as the shadow one"
[Tue Nov 25 20:26:29 2008] : Adrin: "You never know though. I suppose it depends on how much we trust him"
[Tue Nov 25 20:26:55 2008] : Oona: "Yes, I wouldnt mind some curing magic here"
[Tue Nov 25 20:27:23 2008] : Oona: Oona shows her (28 HP) superficial but bloody wounds
[Tue Nov 25 20:28:10 2008] : Aliatra: Aliatra examines Oona and applies her magic
[Tue Nov 25 20:28:14 2008] : Aliatra: Aliatra Casts 2: Cure Moderate Wounds (lvl 2) Cures 2d8 damage +1/lvl (max +10) [2d8+7] => [2,5,7] = (14).
[Tue Nov 25 20:28:21 2008] : Aliatra: Aliatra Casts 2: Cure Moderate Wounds (lvl 2) Cures 2d8 damage +1/lvl (max +10) [2d8+7] => [4,7,7] = (18).
[Tue Nov 25 20:28:41 2008] : Adrin: "Aye, while you're at it Ali, I wouldn't say no to some healing. Those spikes were sharp"
[Tue Nov 25 20:29:40 2008] : Aliatra: "It would seem so. Just let me get at my wand"
[Tue Nov 25 20:30:02 2008] : Aliatra: Aliatra opens her backpack and gets her trusty wand out
[Tue Nov 25 20:30:31 2008] : Oona: "Thanks"
[Tue Nov 25 20:30:35 2008] : Adrin: ooc down 40
[Tue Nov 25 20:30:37 2008] : Dan: "So do we interrogate the priest, or leave that up to Franseza and here *ahem* trained professionals?"
[Tue Nov 25 20:30:53 2008] : Dan: ooc here = her
[Tue Nov 25 20:31:10 2008] : Oona: "There's no harm in trying to wear him down"
[Tue Nov 25 20:31:23 2008] : Oona: "Pave the way for those trained professionals"
[Tue Nov 25 20:31:31 2008] : Aliatra: [1d8+1] => [2,1] = (3)
[Tue Nov 25 20:31:33 2008] : Aliatra: [1d8+1] => [7,1] = (8)
[Tue Nov 25 20:31:34 2008] : Aliatra: [1d8+1] => [3,1] = (4)
[Tue Nov 25 20:31:36 2008] : Aliatra: [1d8+1] => [8,1] = (9)
[Tue Nov 25 20:31:43 2008] : Adrin: "Maybe we could try that ceremonial dagger on him"
[Tue Nov 25 20:31:43 2008] : Aliatra: [1d8+1] => [7,1] = (8)
[Tue Nov 25 20:31:48 2008] : Aliatra: [1d8+1] => [3,1] = (4)
[Tue Nov 25 20:32:04 2008] : Aliatra: ooc +36 hp, Adrin
[Tue Nov 25 20:32:06 2008] : DM: The head priest goes a bit white.
[Tue Nov 25 20:32:18 2008] : Adrin: "Thats great Ali, thank you"
[Tue Nov 25 20:32:45 2008] : Aliatra: "You're welcome, all"
[Tue Nov 25 20:32:49 2008] : Adrin: "If anyones got a bottle, we could get some blood for the spell. Better his than ours"
[Tue Nov 25 20:32:56 2008] : Dan: "I think he liked that idea maybe?"
[Tue Nov 25 20:33:04 2008] : Aliatra: "Just prick him a bit to start it off?"
[Tue Nov 25 20:33:22 2008] : Dan: "There's probably plenty of blood in the corpses Adrin"
[Tue Nov 25 20:33:33 2008] : Dan: "I'd save him for Franseza"
[Tue Nov 25 20:33:49 2008] : Adrin: "You always have to spoil things"
[Tue Nov 25 20:34:01 2008] : Dan: Dan smiles
[Tue Nov 25 20:34:36 2008] : Adrin: ooc brb, Explorer (the desktop) has crashed. Need to give it a jump start
[Tue Nov 25 20:35:06 2008] : Aliatra: "I'm not after his blood so much, I just want to hurt him"
[Tue Nov 25 20:35:27 2008] : Adrin: ooc what do you know. It didn't even kill everything :)
[Tue Nov 25 20:35:33 2008] : Aliatra: Aliatra approaches the priest and looks down at him, her hand on her sword
[Tue Nov 25 20:36:00 2008] : Dan: ooc just open a command prompt and type explore
[Tue Nov 25 20:36:24 2008] : Adrin: ooc yeah, did that. Was expecting it to kill orpg etc
[Tue Nov 25 20:36:49 2008] : Oona: "Errr, Ali, keep cool"
[Tue Nov 25 20:37:10 2008] : Oona: "That we take his blood, ok. We don't need to "hurt" him for the sake of hurting him"
[Tue Nov 25 20:37:16 2008] : Aliatra: "If he were a man he would have used his own blood, instead of drugging somebody else"
[Tue Nov 25 20:37:40 2008] : Aliatra: Aliatra looks at Oona and winks, being careful the priest doesn't see
[Tue Nov 25 20:38:48 2008] : DM: ooc I've assumed that you gagged the priest, him being a spell caster.
[Tue Nov 25 20:38:57 2008] : Aliatra: "He's a bully, a coward and an abuser of power. He's the lowest of the low"
[Tue Nov 25 20:39:04 2008] : Aliatra: ooc Of course
[Tue Nov 25 20:40:24 2008] : Oona: "But still, you might want to be errrr... pitiful?"
[Tue Nov 25 20:40:29 2008] : DM: The priest looks a bit scared.
[Tue Nov 25 20:40:48 2008] : Oona: Oona realizes what Ali is trying to do and winks back, making sure the priest is not seeing her
[Tue Nov 25 20:40:51 2008] : Aliatra: "Have pity on that? Hah!"
[Tue Nov 25 20:41:57 2008] : Oona: Oona gets closer to the priest and Ali, looking as if she's ready to stop Ali's arm in case it slips
[Tue Nov 25 20:42:24 2008] : Aliatra: ooc Still have not taken my sword out, just letting my hand rest on it
[Tue Nov 25 20:42:46 2008] : Oona: "Well, pity might be a strong word. BUt still there's no reason to kill him just yet"
[Tue Nov 25 20:43:09 2008] : Aliatra: "Why not have some fun with him before we let Franseza kill him?"
[Tue Nov 25 20:43:37 2008] : Dan: Dan arches his eyebrows while watching, then turns and heads for the door
[Tue Nov 25 20:43:41 2008] : Adrin: "You know Dan, I'm almost starting to pity this guy."
[Tue Nov 25 20:44:06 2008] : Dan: "I'm not one for watching bloodshed"
[Tue Nov 25 20:44:50 2008] : Aliatra: "That's quite alright, you have your own, very efficient, way of killing people"
[Tue Nov 25 20:46:05 2008] : Oona: Oona looks at the priest
[Tue Nov 25 20:46:31 2008] : DM: He looks fearful
[Tue Nov 25 20:46:56 2008] : Oona: "Ali, how about I try and ask him questions before you have your way with him?"
[Tue Nov 25 20:47:17 2008] : Oona: "And if he's cooperative, we might let him alone?"
[Tue Nov 25 20:47:22 2008] : Aliatra: "He might be more willing to talk if you give me 5 minutes alone with him first"
[Tue Nov 25 20:48:13 2008] : Oona: "Well... how about this. You give me 5 minutes with him first and if he's not cooperating, then... I'll leave."
[Tue Nov 25 20:48:31 2008] : Oona: "You might actually stay here and judge for yourself if he's ready to help us find some information"
[Tue Nov 25 20:48:47 2008] : Aliatra: "Spoilsport. Just make sure he talks then, and fast"
[Tue Nov 25 20:48:55 2008] : Oona: Oona goes to the priest and extends her hands to his gag.
[Tue Nov 25 20:49:04 2008] : Oona: "Before I ungag you, note this."
[Tue Nov 25 20:49:19 2008] : Aliatra: "Oh, I'm not leaving, if he starts casting spells I will have to stop him fast"
[Tue Nov 25 20:49:38 2008] : Oona: "If you make one sound that I don't like, or that Ali here recognizes as a spell, her sword will be faster than anything I can do"
[Tue Nov 25 20:49:41 2008] : Dan: ooc brb
[Tue Nov 25 20:49:55 2008] : Oona: "no funky business if you want to have a chance to get out of here alive"
[Tue Nov 25 20:49:59 2008] : Aliatra: Aliatra takes her sword out and rests the point right besides the priest's head
[Tue Nov 25 20:50:11 2008] : Adrin: ooc is this not stretching the bounds of your alignments?
[Tue Nov 25 20:50:27 2008] : Oona: "Do we have an agreement? Nod if you have understood what I have said"
[Tue Nov 25 20:50:34 2008] : Aliatra: ooc Killimg him as he attacks us (by magic)?
[Tue Nov 25 20:50:39 2008] : Priest: *nod*
[Tue Nov 25 20:51:02 2008] : Aliatra: ooc After all, we never did torture him
[Tue Nov 25 20:51:03 2008] : Oona: Oona unties the gag
[Tue Nov 25 20:51:17 2008] : Oona: "So here goes. What are you doing here, and under whose orders are you here?"
[Tue Nov 25 20:51:40 2008] : Priest: (speaking rapidly) "I'll-tell-you-everything-just-don't-kill-me!"
[Tue Nov 25 20:51:51 2008] : Oona: ooc it's an intimidation method, as long as we don't torture him, I guess it's not stretching the alignements :)
[Tue Nov 25 20:52:00 2008] : Oona: "Good. Take a breath and tell us everything then."
[Tue Nov 25 20:52:05 2008] : Dan: Dan returns and watches
[Tue Nov 25 20:52:06 2008] : Aliatra: "Go on" *smiling down*
[Tue Nov 25 20:52:11 2008] : Oona: Oona takes a step back
[Tue Nov 25 20:52:53 2008] : Oona: Oona watches the priest intently, trying to notice any change in his behaviour to know his intent
[Tue Nov 25 20:52:56 2008] : Oona: Sense Motive Skill Check: [1d20+13] => [5,13] = (18)
[Tue Nov 25 20:52:58 2008] : Adrin: Adrin keeps an eye on the agent while the girls enjoy themselves
[Tue Nov 25 20:53:18 2008] : Oona: ooc wait! I've been trying th play good cop here!
[Tue Nov 25 20:53:19 2008] : Aliatra: ooc LOL Adrin is a watcher
[Tue Nov 25 20:53:43 2008] : Priest: "Out goddess Asmerdyas told us to summon forth a host of her minions to seek out and kill four adventurers in Southtown. They were to decend on them with fire and terror and tear their limbs from their bodies."
[Tue Nov 25 20:54:01 2008] : Aliatra: "Nice"
[Tue Nov 25 20:54:22 2008] : Priest: "She did appear in a vision three nights ago and did say so."
[Tue Nov 25 20:54:23 2008] : Oona: "Nice is not exactly the word I would use for that"
[Tue Nov 25 20:55:33 2008] : Aliatra: "A personal appearance? How flattering for you"
[Tue Nov 25 20:57:43 2008] : Aliatra: "So what about the dagger and your victim?"
[Tue Nov 25 20:58:23 2008] : Priest: "That is is ritual, say the word shed blood with the knife and a portal opens through which the devils will enter."
[Tue Nov 25 20:59:03 2008] : Oona: "So you were summoning things to kill us?"
[Tue Nov 25 20:59:11 2008] : Oona: 'If I understand you well?"
[Tue Nov 25 21:00:33 2008] : Priest: "As our goddess bid us, how could we do otherwise? How can anyone understand the purpose of such mighty beings?"
[Tue Nov 25 21:00:35 2008] : Dan (enter): 21:00
[Tue Nov 25 21:00:41 2008] : Dan: Booting '(4) Dan' from server...
[Tue Nov 25 21:00:42 2008] : Dan (exit): 21:00
[Tue Nov 25 21:01:12 2008] : Dan: ooc seems to have been a power surge - lights were on, but no sockets
[Tue Nov 25 21:01:28 2008] : Aliatra: "You could find yourselves another deity. Even no deity is better than Asmerdyas"
[Tue Nov 25 21:01:36 2008] : Aliatra: ooc PC OK?
[Tue Nov 25 21:01:41 2008] : Dan: ooc did I miss anything?
[Tue Nov 25 21:01:54 2008] : Dan: ooc yep, all fine
[Tue Nov 25 21:02:03 2008] : Aliatra: ooc Not a lot, the priest is talking and I haven't hurt him yet
[Tue Nov 25 21:02:22 2008] : Priest: "Speak not of Goddess Asmerdyas like so!"
[Tue Nov 25 21:02:55 2008] : Aliatra: Aliatra laughs out loud with genuine amusement
[Tue Nov 25 21:03:05 2008] : Priest: ooc in case it's not clear Asmerdyas as you know isn't a goddess just a somewhat powerful devil. The priests are misguided in this viewpoint.
[Tue Nov 25 21:03:47 2008] : Aliatra: "A goddess? Asmerdyas? She is no goddess, just a she-devil"
[Tue Nov 25 21:04:06 2008] : Dan: "And a half one at that"
[Tue Nov 25 21:04:09 2008] : Oona: "Where on earth did you get this notion that she was a goddess?"
[Tue Nov 25 21:04:53 2008] : Aliatra: "Do you believe everything someone tells you? The believe us: you've been ill-used by a devil"
[Tue Nov 25 21:05:02 2008] : Aliatra: Then
[Tue Nov 25 21:05:37 2008] : Priest: "She is not so!"
[Tue Nov 25 21:06:31 2008] : Aliatra: "Do you have no knowledge of the planes? Search it to determine who's telling the truth"
[Tue Nov 25 21:07:29 2008] : Aliatra: "We have no need to deceive you, you're already in our power"
[Tue Nov 25 21:07:43 2008] : Dan: "Clearly they have no knowledge of such things"
[Tue Nov 25 21:08:09 2008] : Adrin: "Few do. I barely know anything about it myself"
[Tue Nov 25 21:09:29 2008] : Priest: The priest looks like he has nothing further to say.
[Tue Nov 25 21:10:11 2008] : Oona: "I don't think we're going to convince him"
[Tue Nov 25 21:10:19 2008] : Oona: Oona gags the priest again"
[Tue Nov 25 21:10:26 2008] : Oona: Oona gags the priest again
[Tue Nov 25 21:10:40 2008] : Oona: "Thank you. I think you've earned your life back for now."
[Tue Nov 25 21:10:41 2008] : Adrin: "Lets just gag him up and wait it out"
[Tue Nov 25 21:10:55 2008] : Aliatra: "Let him think it over then, while we decide what to do with him"
[Tue Nov 25 21:11:19 2008] : Aliatra: Aliatra withdraws a bit, so she can talk without the priest overhearing
[Tue Nov 25 21:11:52 2008] : Aliatra: "That went well enough, I think"
[Tue Nov 25 21:13:35 2008] : Adrin: "Interesting method"
[Tue Nov 25 21:14:58 2008] : Priest: ooc a level 3 adept isn't going to be tricky to intimidate.
[Tue Nov 25 21:15:04 2008] : Aliatra: "And I was almost mad enough to act as I spoke"
[Tue Nov 25 21:15:10 2008] : Aliatra: ooc LOL@DM
[Tue Nov 25 21:17:21 2008] : Aliatra: "So what do we do now? Wait for re-inforcements?"
[Tue Nov 25 21:17:40 2008] : Adrin: "Seems to be the plan"
[Tue Nov 25 21:17:52 2008] : Dan: "I guess that we can wait here"
[Tue Nov 25 21:18:10 2008] : Dan: "No-one is likely to open the portal without the focus or the spell"
[Tue Nov 25 21:18:35 2008] : Priest: After a couple of hours Gerald regains conciousness.
[Tue Nov 25 21:18:41 2008] : Aliatra: "And since we are her to stop them if they try ..."
[Tue Nov 25 21:18:42 2008] : Adrin: "Lets keep them well apart then"
[Tue Nov 25 21:18:57 2008] : Aliatra: "And bound and gagged"
[Tue Nov 25 21:18:58 2008] : Gerald Rainier: "Uh... what...? Where am I?"
[Tue Nov 25 21:19:17 2008] : Aliatra: Aliatra sits by Gerald
[Tue Nov 25 21:19:36 2008] : Aliatra: "You're safe. Franseza sent us to assist you"
[Tue Nov 25 21:19:43 2008] : Adrin: "Finally he wakes up"
[Tue Nov 25 21:20:21 2008] : Gerald Rainier: "Thanks! When I saw that spikey monsters I thought I was a gonner!"
[Tue Nov 25 21:20:37 2008] : Adrin: "You and me both"
[Tue Nov 25 21:20:40 2008] : Aliatra: "It's dead"
[Tue Nov 25 21:20:47 2008] : Dan: "It wasn't the monster, but these cultists that were going to kill you"
[Tue Nov 25 21:20:56 2008] : Dan: Dan points out the captives
[Tue Nov 25 21:20:58 2008] : Gerald Rainier: "Bastards"
[Tue Nov 25 21:21:34 2008] : Aliatra: "No-one has escaped. Some died, the others are captives"
[Tue Nov 25 21:21:36 2008] : Dan: "Lucky for you we dispatched the devil and halted things in the nick of time!"
[Tue Nov 25 21:21:39 2008] : Gerald Rainier: "I must say I'll never look at a "routine assignment" the same way again."
[Tue Nov 25 21:21:42 2008] : Adrin: ooc brb
[Tue Nov 25 21:22:01 2008] : Gerald Rainier: "Monsters, evil priests were not in the iniitial briefing."
[Tue Nov 25 21:22:04 2008] : Aliatra: Aliatra laughs out loud "I hear you"
[Tue Nov 25 21:22:34 2008] : Oona: "Trust me. Routine assignments are never that."
[Tue Nov 25 21:23:33 2008] : Gerald Rainier: He yawns
[Tue Nov 25 21:23:58 2008] : Dan: "Two of your colleagues are making their way here from the city"
[Tue Nov 25 21:24:14 2008] : Dan: "We teleported as soon as we guessed that you were in danger"
[Tue Nov 25 21:24:20 2008] : Aliatra: "Rest now. You will need to travel tomorrow"
[Tue Nov 25 21:24:37 2008] : Gerald Rainier: "Ah. That is good news, and yes I'll get some rest now."
[Tue Nov 25 21:24:42 2008] : Dan: "You are lucky that this temple is somewhere that we have visited before and I had memorized as a location"£
[Tue Nov 25 21:25:58 2008] : Adrin: "You'd be dead if it wasn't"
[Tue Nov 25 21:26:51 2008] : DM: "Thanks again."
[Tue Nov 25 21:27:35 2008] : Aliatra: Aliatra stays besides Gerald until she's sure he's sleeping peacefully
[Tue Nov 25 21:27:54 2008] : Adrin: ooc what time is it DM?
[Tue Nov 25 21:28:17 2008] : DM: ooc It's about 1am.
[Tue Nov 25 21:29:12 2008] : Dan: Dan sits on a pew and trances
[Tue Nov 25 21:30:19 2008] : Adrin: "Time we all got some rest. Watches anyone?"
[Tue Nov 25 21:30:49 2008] : Oona: "Yes, I think that makes sense. Tell me when".
[Tue Nov 25 21:31:08 2008] : Adrin: "I'll go first then"
[Tue Nov 25 21:31:16 2008] : Aliatra: "I think that's wise"
[Tue Nov 25 21:31:41 2008] : Adrin: Adrin goes patrolling outside
[Tue Nov 25 21:32:06 2008] : DM: The night passes uneventfully
[Tue Nov 25 21:32:16 2008] : Aliatra: "I'll take the last watch. We must make sure the priest keeps properly bound and gagged, so we need to check him regulraly"
[Tue Nov 25 21:34:51 2008] : DM: Are you going to wait for the other agents to arrive or what?
[Tue Nov 25 21:35:46 2008] : Aliatra: ooc I'm suggesting we start walking and meet them on their way up
[Tue Nov 25 21:35:47 2008] : Adrin: "Do you think we should start towards town and meet these agents on the way?"
[Tue Nov 25 21:36:18 2008] : Oona: "What is that going to bring us Adrin?"
[Tue Nov 25 21:36:27 2008] : Adrin: "Closer to town?"
[Tue Nov 25 21:36:27 2008] : DM: Gerard think that's a good idea.
[Tue Nov 25 21:36:28 2008] : Oona: "We can teleport out of here as soon as they're here"
[Tue Nov 25 21:36:38 2008] : Oona: "and we might miss them on the way"
[Tue Nov 25 21:36:48 2008] : Dan: "Yes, although we'll still have to wait around in town Oona"
[Tue Nov 25 21:36:52 2008] : Adrin: "We might be better escorting them all the way home"
[Tue Nov 25 21:36:56 2008] : Oona: "Not to mention that we have to make sure we can make all of these guys walk"
[Tue Nov 25 21:36:59 2008] : Dan: We may as well make our way back with these agents"
[Tue Nov 25 21:38:18 2008] : Dan: "Let's head out with them then"
[Tue Nov 25 21:38:18 2008] : Aliatra: "We are sitting ducks here. I suggest we meet the reinforcements on their way here. We can easily bind all of them together and encourage them to walk"
[Tue Nov 25 21:38:48 2008] : DM: ooc None of these seems very interesting and I'm not feeling particularly inspired today. How about we end here and pick up next time with the meeting with the wizard?
[Tue Nov 25 21:39:21 2008] : Aliatra: ooc Sure, sounds good. This might get boring soonish anyway
[Tue Nov 25 21:39:46 2008] : Dan: ooc OK
[Tue Nov 25 21:39:54 2008] : Adrin: ooc ok. Not much happening with this lot anyway
[Tue Nov 25 21:40:03 2008] : Dan: ooc unless you wanted us to meet a random moster on the way back ;-)
[Tue Nov 25 21:40:08 2008] : Adrin: ooc heh
[Tue Nov 25 21:40:16 2008] : Oona: ooc ok withy me too.
[Tue Nov 25 21:40:22 2008] : DM: ooc Not particularly.
[Tue Nov 25 21:40:27 2008] : DM: GAME END