Contents / PnP Stuff / Logs /

[Tue Nov 4 19:34:44 2008] : DM: GAME START
[Tue Nov 4 19:35:37 2008] : DM: After recovering a note from a eyrine you find yourself camping on top of a hill of bones overlooking the town and caste of Shadow Southtown.
[Tue Nov 4 19:36:19 2008] : DM: The dawn of the 5th day of the waning moon as arrived. and the pale sun shines dimly through the ever present mist and cloud.
[Tue Nov 4 19:36:57 2008] : Adrin: ooc so we didn't go for the creepy inn with ghostly innkeeper then? :)
[Tue Nov 4 19:37:14 2008] : Aliatra: ooc Ah, too bad
[Tue Nov 4 19:37:42 2008] : DM: You look west and await the signal from the hidden way and the host that will decend.
[Tue Nov 4 19:37:53 2008] : Oona: Oona has been up for quite a while and has already packed her gear
[Tue Nov 4 19:37:59 2008] : Oona: "We need to get ready"
[Tue Nov 4 19:38:19 2008] : Adrin: "So do we know exactly what we're waiting for?"
[Tue Nov 4 19:38:23 2008] : Aliatra: "I was born ready"
[Tue Nov 4 19:38:44 2008] : Dan: "Really?"
[Tue Nov 4 19:39:08 2008] : Dan: "Not really Adrin"
[Tue Nov 4 19:39:16 2008] : Oona: "no we don't Adrin, that's the fun part of it."
[Tue Nov 4 19:39:21 2008] : Oona: Oona grins
[Tue Nov 4 19:39:46 2008] : Adrin: "I like this plan more and more"
[Tue Nov 4 19:40:00 2008] : Aliatra: "I knew you would"
[Tue Nov 4 19:40:06 2008] : DM: Suddenly, out of the misty clouds swoops a host of eyrines, flying fast they head for the castle walls, loosing arrows as they dive.
[Tue Nov 4 19:40:18 2008] : Oona: "Wow".
[Tue Nov 4 19:40:30 2008] : Oona: Oona readies her bow, not sure where to aim it.
[Tue Nov 4 19:41:08 2008] : DM: Several dozens eyrines are circling and attacking and you hear the screams of the shadowy people manning the walls and the dull clanging of an alarm bell.
[Tue Nov 4 19:41:48 2008] : Oona: "And now?"
[Tue Nov 4 19:42:09 2008] : Aliatra: Aliatra readies her bow as she looks on
[Tue Nov 4 19:42:17 2008] : DM: You see a doorway opening up in the castle wall, directly to the west. A bright light blinks three times in the doorway.
[Tue Nov 4 19:42:24 2008] : Aliatra: "Might this be the signal?"
[Tue Nov 4 19:42:29 2008] : Adrin: "I guess thats our signal"
[Tue Nov 4 19:42:39 2008] : Aliatra: Aliatra starts running for the doorway
[Tue Nov 4 19:43:07 2008] : Oona: Oona follows
[Tue Nov 4 19:43:20 2008] : Dan: Dan follows
[Tue Nov 4 19:43:28 2008] : Adrin: Adrin keeps pace with the others
[Tue Nov 4 19:43:44 2008] : Adrin: Adrin readies his sword on the way
[Tue Nov 4 19:43:54 2008] : DM: Another squad of eyrines dives towards the walls and blasts the parapet with a several balls of fire.
[Tue Nov 4 19:44:35 2008] : DM: You reach the doorway where a thin, old man waves you on.
[Tue Nov 4 19:44:59 2008] : Aliatra: Aliatra rushes in
[Tue Nov 4 19:45:16 2008] : DM: "Quick! You don't have much time!", he says as he waves you up a narrow flight of stairs.
[Tue Nov 4 19:45:27 2008] : Adrin: Adrin follows
[Tue Nov 4 19:45:37 2008] : Dan: Dan goes 3rd
[Tue Nov 4 19:45:50 2008] : Oona: Oona closes the march
[Tue Nov 4 19:46:56 2008] : DM: The passage takes many turns, and continues to climb up through the castle walls.
[Tue Nov 4 19:47:39 2008] : Oona: "Where are we going?!"
[Tue Nov 4 19:47:40 2008] : DM: You hear the muffled sounds of battle and then up ahead, round a corner the an angry voice you recognize.
[Tue Nov 4 19:48:26 2008] : DM: There's a door and behind it you near the Shadowman barking instructions and orders.
[Tue Nov 4 19:48:44 2008] : Aliatra: "Hm
[Tue Nov 4 19:48:52 2008] : Oona: Oona whispers "he's here"
[Tue Nov 4 19:48:59 2008] : Shadowman: "Reinforce the east walls! Move now!"
[Tue Nov 4 19:49:12 2008] : DM: A door slams shut.
[Tue Nov 4 19:49:48 2008] : Aliatra: Aliatra puts her bow away and draws her sword
[Tue Nov 4 19:49:54 2008] : Dan: Dan nods
[Tue Nov 4 19:50:21 2008] : DM: Roll initiative.
[Tue Nov 4 19:50:29 2008] : Dan: Initiative: [1d20+5] => [13,5] = (18)
[Tue Nov 4 19:50:37 2008] : Oona: Oona shoulders her bow and draws her swords
[Tue Nov 4 19:50:37 2008] : Oona: Initiative: [1d20+10] => [19,10] = (29)
[Tue Nov 4 19:50:40 2008] : Aliatra: Initiative [1d20+7] => [19,7] = (26)
[Tue Nov 4 19:50:43 2008] : DM: [1d20+9] => [19,9] = (28)
[Tue Nov 4 19:51:19 2008] : Adrin: Adrin: Initiative: [1d20+3] => [18,3] = (21)
[Tue Nov 4 19:51:43 2008] : Dan: ooc I hpe he's got improved initiative rather than a dex of 28!
[Tue Nov 4 19:51:56 2008] : DM: Oona?
[Tue Nov 4 19:52:18 2008] : Oona: "I'll try the door"'
[Tue Nov 4 19:52:35 2008] : Oona: Oona passes her friends and goes to the door, prodding to see if it's open
[Tue Nov 4 19:52:59 2008] : DM: It's closed and there's an obvious lever, are you pulling it?
[Tue Nov 4 19:53:15 2008] : Oona: no, looking for traps and things
[Tue Nov 4 19:53:17 2008] : Oona: Search (+5 with goggles of minute seeing) Skill Check: [1d20+16] => [11,16] = (27)
[Tue Nov 4 19:53:45 2008] : Oona: Oona examines the door for traps
[Tue Nov 4 19:53:47 2008] : Oona: done.
[Tue Nov 4 19:53:54 2008] : DM: The mechanism is straightforward and there appears to be no traps.
[Tue Nov 4 19:54:03 2008] : DM: Listen Skill Check: [1d20+14] => [6,14] = (20)
[Tue Nov 4 19:54:22 2008] : Oona: "It's good to go, please go ahead" Oona whispers
[Tue Nov 4 19:55:14 2008] : Shadowman: "Intruders at the door! Haseth, prepare!"
[Tue Nov 4 19:55:29 2008] : Shadowman: You hear the sound of a spell being cast (spellcraft check).
[Tue Nov 4 19:55:44 2008] : Aliatra: Spellcraft Skill Check: [1d20+2] => [8,2] = (10)
[Tue Nov 4 19:56:20 2008] : Dan: Spellcraft Skill Check: [1d20+22] => [10,22] = (32)
[Tue Nov 4 19:56:37 2008] : DM: Aliatra?
[Tue Nov 4 19:56:50 2008] : Dan: Dan whispers
[Tue Nov 4 19:57:09 2008] : Dan: "Stoneskin spell - you all know what that does"
[Tue Nov 4 19:57:23 2008] : Aliatra: Aliatra raises her eyebrows at Dan
[Tue Nov 4 19:57:28 2008] : Aliatra: Aliatra steps forward, sword in hand and opens the door
[Tue Nov 4 19:57:48 2008] : Aliatra: ooc What do I see?
[Tue Nov 4 19:58:16 2008] : DM: The door opens onto a great hall with stone walls and a vaulted ceiling.
[Tue Nov 4 19:58:55 2008] : Aliatra: Aliatra steps in and goes forward
[Tue Nov 4 19:59:44 2008] : DM: Deep shadows lurk in the corners and elsewhere in the room, the only illuminate comes from a few torches that struggle against the oppressive gloom and two pale beams of sunlight from two small windows high on the eastern wall.
[Tue Nov 4 20:00:05 2008] : Dan: ooc well you've had it cast on you, so assume you know
[Tue Nov 4 20:00:52 2008] : Aliatra: If there is no-one I can attack right here and now, I'm done
[Tue Nov 4 20:00:57 2008] : DM: Standing behind a long wooden table topped with maps and papers and two candelabras is the Shadroth and what you assume is Haseth, a man in deep gray robes and a pointy hat.
[Tue Nov 4 20:00:57 2008] : Aliatra: ooc ty
[Tue Nov 4 20:01:43 2008] : DM: ooc anything else Aliatra?
[Tue Nov 4 20:02:06 2008] : Aliatra: ooc Nope, ready to attack, but I need someone in range
[Tue Nov 4 20:02:25 2008] : DM: Theres a set of double door closed on the eastern wall and a spiral staircase leading upwards in the far corner.
[Tue Nov 4 20:02:44 2008] : DM: ooc where are you moving too?
[Tue Nov 4 20:02:48 2008] : Oona: ooc what are the orange and yellow stuff?
[Tue Nov 4 20:02:59 2008] : Adrin: ooc torch and sunlight?
[Tue Nov 4 20:03:05 2008] : DM: ooc they're the pools of light, everywhere else is in shadow.
[Tue Nov 4 20:03:30 2008] : Aliatra: Around the table, towards the people
[Tue Nov 4 20:03:40 2008] : DM: Adrin?
[Tue Nov 4 20:04:12 2008] : Adrin: ooc hold til after Dan
[Tue Nov 4 20:04:21 2008] : DM: Dan?
[Tue Nov 4 20:05:54 2008] : Dan: Dan steps into the room... Can I see the three guys, or only the 1? (low light vision)
[Tue Nov 4 20:06:14 2008] : Dan: ooc err, the one being Ali!
[Tue Nov 4 20:06:51 2008] : DM: ooc you can see Aliatra, the shadowman and Hadreth.
[Tue Nov 4 20:07:00 2008] : DM: ooc there are candles on the table.
[Tue Nov 4 20:07:11 2008] : Dan: Aryadan Casts: Grease (level 1): Makes 10-ft. square or one object slippery (DC 18 reflex save; duration - 1 round/level)
[Tue Nov 4 20:07:12 2008] : DM: ooc Haseth
[Tue Nov 4 20:07:20 2008] : DM: Reflex save: [1d20+12] => [11,12] = (23)
[Tue Nov 4 20:07:24 2008] : Dan: ooc under Haseth
[Tue Nov 4 20:07:28 2008] : DM: Reflex save: [1d20+4] => [10,4] = (14)
[Tue Nov 4 20:07:49 2008] : DM: ooc Haseth is #2
[Tue Nov 4 20:07:49 2008] : Dan: ooc or is he #2??
[Tue Nov 4 20:08:26 2008] : Dan: Done
[Tue Nov 4 20:08:46 2008] : Adrin: ooc can we delete the top green square?
[Tue Nov 4 20:09:06 2008] : DM: Haseth slips over
[Tue Nov 4 20:09:19 2008] : Dan: ooc I can't
[Tue Nov 4 20:09:47 2008] : DM: Adrin?
[Tue Nov 4 20:11:05 2008] : Adrin: Adrin enters the room and makes a double move to the far patch of light
[Tue Nov 4 20:11:18 2008] : Adrin: ooc I assume thats still in the light?
[Tue Nov 4 20:11:25 2008] : DM: ooc yes
[Tue Nov 4 20:11:31 2008] : Adrin: done
[Tue Nov 4 20:11:35 2008] : DM: Oona?
[Tue Nov 4 20:11:48 2008] : Oona: Oona enters the room and slips past Dan to hide in the corner. She plays with the shadows to remain as unseen as possible and sheathes her swords
[Tue Nov 4 20:11:52 2008] : Oona: Hide Skill Check: [1d20+18] => [13,18] = (31)
[Tue Nov 4 20:12:08 2008] : Oona: Oona readies her bow.
[Tue Nov 4 20:12:09 2008] : Oona: done.
[Tue Nov 4 20:13:40 2008] : Shadowman: Haseth casts a spell on the Shadowman (spellcraft) and then tries struggling to his feet.
[Tue Nov 4 20:13:43 2008] : Shadowman: Reflex save: [1d20+4] => [19,4] = (23)
[Tue Nov 4 20:14:09 2008] : Shadowman: He steps out of the grease.
[Tue Nov 4 20:14:10 2008] : Dan: Spellcraft Skill Check: [1d20+22] => [3,22] = (25)
[Tue Nov 4 20:14:26 2008] : Aliatra: Spellcraft Skill Check: [1d20+2] => [12,2] = (14)
[Tue Nov 4 20:15:08 2008] : Shadowman: The shadowman unsheaths a rapier and with a flick of a wrist he wraps his black cloak about him and...
[Tue Nov 4 20:15:08 2008] : Adrin: ooc where did he step?
[Tue Nov 4 20:15:10 2008] : Shadowman: Spot checks.
[Tue Nov 4 20:15:17 2008] : Adrin: Spot Skill Check: [1d20+8] => [15,8] = (23)
[Tue Nov 4 20:15:19 2008] : Aliatra: Spot Skill Check: [1d20+2] => [9,2] = (11)
[Tue Nov 4 20:15:20 2008] : Oona: Spot Skill Check: [1d20+12] => [7,12] = (19)
[Tue Nov 4 20:15:27 2008] : Dan: Spot Skill Check: [1d20+5] => [19,5] = (24)
[Tue Nov 4 20:15:34 2008] : Shadowman: Hide Skill Check: [1d20+17] => [17,17] = (34)
[Tue Nov 4 20:15:54 2008] : Shadowman: ...he blends with the shadows and you no longer see him.
[Tue Nov 4 20:16:52 2008] : Shadowman: You see a blur tumbling over the table, knocking over a candelabra.
[Tue Nov 4 20:17:04 2008] : Shadowman: Shadowspike (sneak) (base): [1d20+19] => [18,19] = (37) ===> Damage: [1d6+7+5d6] => [5,7,2,4,2,4,4] = (28)
[Tue Nov 4 20:17:04 2008] : Shadowman: Critical hit? [1d20+19] => [15,19] = (34) ===> Damage: [2d6+14+5d6] => [1,3,14,4,1,2,1,1] = (27)
[Tue Nov 4 20:17:38 2008] : Shadowman: The next thing you see is him stabbing Aliatra in the back with his rapier.
[Tue Nov 4 20:17:42 2008] : Shadowman: ooc 27 damage
[Tue Nov 4 20:17:49 2008] : Dan: "Damn"
[Tue Nov 4 20:18:25 2008] : Dan: ooc DM, did my spellcraft say what energy he was protected from?
[Tue Nov 4 20:18:32 2008] : Aliatra (enter): 20:18
[Tue Nov 4 20:18:33 2008] : Aliatra (exit): 20:18
[Tue Nov 4 20:18:33 2008] : Aliatra (enter): 20:18
[Tue Nov 4 20:18:49 2008] : Aliatra: ooc 10 from each attack, right?
[Tue Nov 4 20:19:16 2008] : Dan: ooc who is that to Ali?
[Tue Nov 4 20:19:28 2008] : DM: Next something strang happens, the ground shifts under your feet, cracks rapidly appear, blocks of stone tumble from the ceilings, there's a crack, a thud and a sudden smell of rotting wood as the table collapses.
[Tue Nov 4 20:19:52 2008] : Dan: Knowledge: The Planes Skill Check: [1d20+20] => [10,20] = (30)
[Tue Nov 4 20:19:54 2008] : Aliatra: "what the ..."
[Tue Nov 4 20:19:59 2008] : Aliatra: Knowledge: The Planes Skill Check: [1d20+12] => [15,12] = (27)
[Tue Nov 4 20:20:04 2008] : DM: Dead grasses and a weeds sprouts through the cracked and uneven paving slabs.
[Tue Nov 4 20:20:54 2008] : DM: You all remember what the room was like only moments ago but the memory seems distant, as though decades have passed and the castle is falling apart from age.
[Tue Nov 4 20:21:44 2008] : Dan: "He's causing this decay"
[Tue Nov 4 20:21:55 2008] : Adrin: "What??"
[Tue Nov 4 20:22:07 2008] : Oona: "this is insane"
[Tue Nov 4 20:22:51 2008] : DM: ooc The ground now counts as difficult terrain, half your movement speeds.
[Tue Nov 4 20:23:02 2008] : DM: Reflex saves.
[Tue Nov 4 20:23:06 2008] : Oona: ooc w00t!
[Tue Nov 4 20:23:07 2008] : DM: Reflex save: [1d20+4] => [13,4] = (17)
[Tue Nov 4 20:23:08 2008] : Adrin: Reflex save: [1d20+8] => [15,8] = (23)
[Tue Nov 4 20:23:11 2008] : DM: Reflex save: [1d20+12] => [12,12] = (24)
[Tue Nov 4 20:23:12 2008] : Aliatra: Reflex save: [1d20+7] => [5,7] = (12)
[Tue Nov 4 20:23:15 2008] : Oona: Reflex (+3 vs traps, improved evasion) save: [1d20+14] => [6,14] = (20)
[Tue Nov 4 20:23:17 2008] : Dan: Reflex save: [1d20+12] => [15,12] = (27)
[Tue Nov 4 20:23:45 2008] : DM: Aliatra, your should is hit by a piece of stone falling from the cracked ceiling. Take [1d6] => [2] = (2) damage.
[Tue Nov 4 20:24:03 2008] : DM: Aliatra, your turn.
[Tue Nov 4 20:24:40 2008] : DM: ooc your shoulder...
[Tue Nov 4 20:24:44 2008] : Aliatra: Aliatra shakes her head as she tries to clear her mind
[Tue Nov 4 20:24:57 2008] : Aliatra: "These are mind-tricks, it's not real"
[Tue Nov 4 20:25:08 2008] : Aliatra: Aliatra curses as she goes for where she last saw Haseth
[Tue Nov 4 20:25:28 2008] : Shadowman: ooc you're next to Shadroth, you can see him now.
[Tue Nov 4 20:25:28 2008] : Dan: ooc hold on...
[Tue Nov 4 20:25:38 2008] : Dan: ooc is Shadroth visible after attacking?
[Tue Nov 4 20:25:53 2008] : Shadowman: ooc yes, should have mentioned that.
[Tue Nov 4 20:26:01 2008] : Aliatra: ooc OK, going for Shadroth then
[Tue Nov 4 20:26:15 2008] : Aliatra: Greatsword Bane undead +1 (base): [1d20+16] => [2,16] = (18) ===> Damage: [2d6+8] => [2,5,8] = (15)
[Tue Nov 4 20:26:15 2008] : Aliatra: Greatsword Bane undead +1 (second): [1d20+11] => [12,11] = (23) ===> Damage: [2d6+8] => [3,1,8] = (12)
[Tue Nov 4 20:26:38 2008] : Shadowman: His flicking sword and leather armor turns your blows.
[Tue Nov 4 20:26:55 2008] : Aliatra: Stepping back and done
[Tue Nov 4 20:27:05 2008] : Shadowman: Dan?
[Tue Nov 4 20:28:00 2008] : Dan: Dan realised Ali just left him wide open
[Tue Nov 4 20:28:07 2008] : Dan: "Err"
[Tue Nov 4 20:28:21 2008] : Dan: Aryadan Casts: Mirror Image (level 2): Creates decoy duplicates of you (1d4 +1 per three levels, max 8) ==> [1d4+3] => [3,3] = (6) images (Image AC = 15; Duration - 1 minute per level)
[Tue Nov 4 20:28:55 2008] : Dan: With a rapid blurring of his hands, Dan casts again
[Tue Nov 4 20:29:14 2008] : Dan: Dan points his fingser at the Wizard
[Tue Nov 4 20:29:20 2008] : Dan: Araydan casts Scorching Ray - Ranged touch attack (base): [1d20+10] => [7,10] = (17) ===> Damage: [4d6+0] => [3,4,1,2,0] = (10)
[Tue Nov 4 20:29:20 2008] : Dan: Araydan casts Scorching Ray - Ranged touch attack (base): [1d20+10] => [10,10] = (20) ===> Damage: [4d6+0] => [1,5,5,4,0] = (15)
[Tue Nov 4 20:29:21 2008] : Dan: Araydan casts Scorching Ray - Ranged touch attack (base): [1d20+10] => [5,10] = (15) ===> Damage: [4d6+0] => [2,6,3,3,0] = (14)
[Tue Nov 4 20:29:26 2008] : Dan: Done
[Tue Nov 4 20:30:46 2008] : DM: He screams in pain as the triples rays burn him to death.
[Tue Nov 4 20:30:57 2008] : Dan: ooc \o/
[Tue Nov 4 20:31:11 2008] : Adrin: ooc I was about to do that! :(
[Tue Nov 4 20:31:17 2008] : Aliatra: ooc LOL
[Tue Nov 4 20:31:24 2008] : DM: Adrin?
[Tue Nov 4 20:32:38 2008] : Adrin: Adrin moves back to cover Dan and Oona, while activating his cloak
[Tue Nov 4 20:32:52 2008] : Adrin: done
[Tue Nov 4 20:32:58 2008] : DM: Oona?
[Tue Nov 4 20:33:30 2008] : Oona: Oona aims and shoots
[Tue Nov 4 20:33:47 2008] : Oona: Shortbow, MW MC (+3) +1 + PBS (base): [1d20+16] => [16,16] = (32) ===> Damage: [1d6+6] => [1,6] = (7)
[Tue Nov 4 20:33:47 2008] : Oona: Shortbow, MW MC (+3) +1 + PBS (second): [1d20+11] => [4,11] = (15) ===> Damage: [1d6+6] => [3,6] = (9)
[Tue Nov 4 20:34:02 2008] : DM: One hit, sneak attack.
[Tue Nov 4 20:34:14 2008] : Oona: ducking, piercing, slashing...: Sneak attack: [5d6] => [1,2,4,1,4] = (12)
[Tue Nov 4 20:34:57 2008] : Shadowman: "So Asmerdyas's pawns have a little sting. I shall enjoy this final meeting!"
[Tue Nov 4 20:35:39 2008] : Shadowman: Again the Shadowman's cloak swirls... (spot checks)
[Tue Nov 4 20:35:48 2008] : Shadowman: Hide Skill Check: [1d20+17] => [8,17] = (25)
[Tue Nov 4 20:35:50 2008] : Adrin: Spot Skill Check: [1d20+8] => [13,8] = (21)
[Tue Nov 4 20:35:53 2008] : Dan: Spot Skill Check: [1d20+5] => [12,5] = (17)
[Tue Nov 4 20:35:58 2008] : Oona: Spot Skill Check: [1d20+12] => [10,12] = (22)
[Tue Nov 4 20:36:11 2008] : Aliatra: Spot Skill Check: [1d20+2] => [14,2] = (16)
[Tue Nov 4 20:36:25 2008] : Shadowman: Shadowspike (sneak) (base): [1d20+19] => [19,19] = (38) ===> Damage: [1d6+7+5d6] => [1,7,6,3,4,1,3] = (25)
[Tue Nov 4 20:36:25 2008] : Shadowman: Critical hit? [1d20+19] => [14,19] = (33) ===> Damage: [2d6+14+5d6] => [6,2,14,1,3,6,4,1] = (37)
[Tue Nov 4 20:36:58 2008] : Aliatra: ooc How many crits are you planning on rolling?
[Tue Nov 4 20:36:58 2008] : Shadowman: The next thing you see is his blade stinking through a chink in Adrin's armor. (37 damage).
[Tue Nov 4 20:37:05 2008] : Shadowman: ooc lots.
[Tue Nov 4 20:37:08 2008] : Adrin: ooc 20% miss?
[Tue Nov 4 20:37:16 2008] : Aliatra: ooc DON'T!
[Tue Nov 4 20:37:18 2008] : Shadowman: [1d20] => [1] = (1)
[Tue Nov 4 20:37:49 2008] : Shadowman: "Curses!" he mutters as his sword finds only thin air.
[Tue Nov 4 20:37:55 2008] : Adrin: ooc \o/
[Tue Nov 4 20:38:08 2008] : Adrin: ooc I think thats the only time the cloak has actually worked!
[Tue Nov 4 20:38:08 2008] : Aliatra (enter): 20:38
[Tue Nov 4 20:38:16 2008] : Dan: ooc proper villainous dialogue ;-)
[Tue Nov 4 20:38:29 2008] : Shadowman: Aliatra?
[Tue Nov 4 20:38:36 2008] : Adrin: ooc Ali is cloning herself as reinforcments :)
[Tue Nov 4 20:39:24 2008] : Shadowman: "What has Asmerdyas promised you for your service? Was it worth your deaths by my blade?"
[Tue Nov 4 20:39:44 2008] : Aliatra: ooc back
[Tue Nov 4 20:39:54 2008] : DM: Aliatra, your turn.
[Tue Nov 4 20:40:07 2008] : DM: Booting '(5) Aliatra' from server...
[Tue Nov 4 20:40:08 2008] : Aliatra (exit): 20:40
[Tue Nov 4 20:40:14 2008] : DM: Booting '(6) Aliatra' from server...
[Tue Nov 4 20:40:15 2008] : Aliatra (exit): 20:40
[Tue Nov 4 20:40:23 2008] : Dan: "I'm happy to remove your taint without encouragement form Asmerdyas"
[Tue Nov 4 20:41:07 2008] : Aliatra: Aliatra casts a spell on Shadowman
[Tue Nov 4 20:41:30 2008] : Aliatra: Aliatra Casts 3: Searing light (lvl 3) Ray deals 1d8/two levels [3d8] => [8,2,5] = (15) damage, [6d6] => [4,6,1,2,5,4] = (22) against undead
[Tue Nov 4 20:41:50 2008] : Aliatra: Stepping closer and done
[Tue Nov 4 20:42:03 2008] : DM: Your ray is deflected.
[Tue Nov 4 20:42:22 2008] : DM: Dan?
[Tue Nov 4 20:42:46 2008] : Dan: ooc I asked what energy he was protected from DM
[Tue Nov 4 20:42:47 2008] : DM: ooc er, can I get a touch attack for the ray, misread teh damage as an attack roll.
[Tue Nov 4 20:42:57 2008] : Dan: ooc I assume that the spellcraft gives you thiss
[Tue Nov 4 20:43:09 2008] : Aliatra: Ranged touch attack (base): [1d20+9] => [12,9] = (21) ===> Damage: [1d1-1] => [1,-1] = (0)
[Tue Nov 4 20:43:10 2008] : Aliatra: Ranged touch attack (second): [1d20+4] => [19,4] = (23) ===> Damage: [1d1-1] => [1,-1] = (0)
[Tue Nov 4 20:43:20 2008] : Aliatra: ooc This better?
[Tue Nov 4 20:43:27 2008] : DM: ooc fire.
[Tue Nov 4 20:43:52 2008] : DM: Your ray causes Shadroth some visible pain.
[Tue Nov 4 20:44:22 2008] : Dan: Dan takes a 5 ft step
[Tue Nov 4 20:44:41 2008] : Dan: Aryadan Casts: Cone of Cold (level 5): Drains a 60ft cone of heat dealing [11d6] => [4,4,5,3,6,1,5,5,1,4,3] = (41) cold damage (Reflex save DC 21 for half damage) to all in the cone.
[Tue Nov 4 20:44:56 2008] : Dan: ooc to miss Adrin
[Tue Nov 4 20:45:32 2008] : Dan: Dan then rapidly moves his hands again
[Tue Nov 4 20:45:41 2008] : Dan: Aryadan Casts: Magic Missile (level 1): 5 Missiles on one target: [5d4+5] => [3,4,2,2,4,5] = (20) damage
[Tue Nov 4 20:45:45 2008] : Dan: Done
[Tue Nov 4 20:46:19 2008] : DM: Reflex save: [1d20+12] => [5,12] = (17)
[Tue Nov 4 20:46:51 2008] : Aliatra: ooc Ouch!
[Tue Nov 4 20:47:04 2008] : DM: Adrin?
[Tue Nov 4 20:47:14 2008] : Adrin: Adrin: Throws a Hissy Fit for 8 rounds: +4 Str, +4 Con, +2 Will, -2 AC
[Tue Nov 4 20:47:29 2008] : Adrin: Adrin attacks with his usual flair...
[Tue Nov 4 20:47:33 2008] : Adrin: +2 Icy Greatsword(Rage) (base): [1d20+20] => [14,20] = (34) ===> Damage: [2d6+11+1d6] => [1,2,11,6] = (20)
[Tue Nov 4 20:47:33 2008] : Adrin: +2 Icy Greatsword(Rage) (second): [1d20+15] => [14,15] = (29) ===> Damage: [2d6+11+1d6] => [3,6,11,6] = (26)
[Tue Nov 4 20:47:33 2008] : Adrin: +2 Icy Greatsword(Rage) (third): [1d20+10] => [14,10] = (24) ===> Damage: [2d6+11+1d6] => [1,5,11,3] = (20)
[Tue Nov 4 20:47:53 2008] : DM: Two hits.
[Tue Nov 4 20:48:22 2008] : Adrin: 5ft step and done
[Tue Nov 4 20:48:30 2008] : DM: Oona?
[Tue Nov 4 20:48:54 2008] : Oona: Oona takes a five foot step forward and shoots
[Tue Nov 4 20:49:00 2008] : Oona: Shortbow, MW MC (+3) +1 + PBS (base): [1d20+16] => [18,16] = (34) ===> Damage: [1d6+6] => [6,6] = (12)
[Tue Nov 4 20:49:00 2008] : Oona: Shortbow, MW MC (+3) +1 + PBS (second): [1d20+11] => [6,11] = (17) ===> Damage: [1d6+6] => [1,6] = (7)
[Tue Nov 4 20:49:16 2008] : DM: One hit, it barely scratches him.
[Tue Nov 4 20:49:17 2008] : Oona: ooc Should I reroll hide?
[Tue Nov 4 20:49:21 2008] : Oona: ooc :/
[Tue Nov 4 20:49:25 2008] : Oona: ooc ok done.
[Tue Nov 4 20:49:39 2008] : DM: ooc you can't hide in plain sight.
[Tue Nov 4 20:50:54 2008] : Shadowman: Again the room shifts, and cracks about you, A small dead sapling bursts out of the floor lifting up the slabs. Large cracks appear in the passageway....
[Tue Nov 4 20:51:00 2008] : Shadowman: Dan, make a reflex save.
[Tue Nov 4 20:51:09 2008] : Dan: Reflex save: [1d20+12] => [4,12] = (16)
[Tue Nov 4 20:51:54 2008] : Dan: "whoah!"
[Tue Nov 4 20:52:04 2008] : Shadowman: The passage way your in collapses, take [15d6] => [4,6,5,5,5,2,3,3,4,6,1,1,6,2,3] = (56) damage as the passageway and the wall above collapses onto you.
[Tue Nov 4 20:52:12 2008] : Aliatra: "I'm starting to dislike this"
[Tue Nov 4 20:52:14 2008] : Adrin: ooc :O
[Tue Nov 4 20:52:36 2008] : Shadowman: Your pinned under the rocks and unable to move or cast spells with somatic components.
[Tue Nov 4 20:52:54 2008] : Adrin: ooc I think he's unable to be alive
[Tue Nov 4 20:53:02 2008] : Aliatra: ooc KMAO
[Tue Nov 4 20:53:06 2008] : Shadowman: "Ha ha, ha ha.. ha... ha HA! HA!"
[Tue Nov 4 20:53:20 2008] : Shadowman: Again he's gone from sight. Spot checks.
[Tue Nov 4 20:53:22 2008] : Dan: ooc that would be fate point time
[Tue Nov 4 20:53:24 2008] : Shadowman: Hide Skill Check: [1d20+17] => [4,17] = (21)
[Tue Nov 4 20:53:27 2008] : Oona: Spot Skill Check: [1d20+12] => [1,12] = (13)
[Tue Nov 4 20:53:30 2008] : Adrin: Hide Skill Check: [1d20+3] => [5,3] = (8)
[Tue Nov 4 20:53:32 2008] : Aliatra: Spot Skill Check: [1d20+2] => [13,2] = (15)
[Tue Nov 4 20:53:47 2008] : Shadowman: Shadowspike (sneak) (base): [1d20+19] => [17,19] = (36) ===> Damage: [1d6+7+5d6] => [1,7,4,1,4,6,2] = (25)
[Tue Nov 4 20:53:51 2008] : Shadowman: Shadowspike (sneak) #2 (base): [1d20+14] => [12,14] = (26) ===> Damage: [1d6+7+5d6] => [5,7,4,5,3,6,1] = (31)
[Tue Nov 4 20:53:52 2008] : Adrin: ooc why, when he gets a shit hide do we get shitter spots?
[Tue Nov 4 20:53:58 2008] : Shadowman: [1d20] => [2] = (2)
[Tue Nov 4 20:54:00 2008] : Dan: ooc time turns backwards briefly as a flicker of spark appears around Dan
[Tue Nov 4 20:54:02 2008] : Shadowman: [1d20] => [11] = (11)
[Tue Nov 4 20:54:07 2008] : Aliatra: ooc Because!
[Tue Nov 4 20:54:16 2008] : Shadowman: "Damn your cloak!"
[Tue Nov 4 20:54:31 2008] : Adrin: "Ha ha, ha ha.. ha... ha HA! HA!"
[Tue Nov 4 20:54:34 2008] : Shadowman: ooc 31 damage to Adrin as he's stabbed again.
[Tue Nov 4 20:54:43 2008] : Adrin: Adrin foams a little
[Tue Nov 4 20:54:54 2008] : DM: Aliatra?
[Tue Nov 4 20:55:10 2008] : Dan: ooc DM, did you see amy of that?
[Tue Nov 4 20:55:15 2008] : Dan: ooc any
[Tue Nov 4 20:55:15 2008] : Aliatra: Aliatra moves in and attacks Shadowman from behind
[Tue Nov 4 20:55:19 2008] : Aliatra: Greatsword Bane undead +1 (base): [1d20+16] => [15,16] = (31) ===> Damage: [2d6+8] => [6,3,8] = (17)
[Tue Nov 4 20:55:19 2008] : Aliatra: Greatsword Bane undead +1 (second): [1d20+11] => [15,11] = (26) ===> Damage: [2d6+8] => [5,3,8] = (16)
[Tue Nov 4 20:55:31 2008] : Aliatra: Done
[Tue Nov 4 20:55:42 2008] : DM: ooc sure, you're unconcious under a big pile of rocks.
[Tue Nov 4 20:55:46 2008] : DM: One hit.
[Tue Nov 4 20:55:55 2008] : DM: Two hits, flanking.
[Tue Nov 4 20:56:15 2008] : Aliatra: ooc I knew attacking from behind would pay off ;)
[Tue Nov 4 20:56:20 2008] : Dan: ooc umm, OK, what exactly did the fate point do?
[Tue Nov 4 20:56:37 2008] : Adrin: ooc stop you dying?
[Tue Nov 4 20:56:38 2008] : DM: ooc You're not dead anymore?
[Tue Nov 4 20:56:39 2008] : Oona: ooc it made you unconscious rather than killed you?
[Tue Nov 4 20:56:54 2008] : Aliatra: ooc see all of the above
[Tue Nov 4 20:57:04 2008] : Dan: ooc as in I took 1/2 damage or what?
[Tue Nov 4 20:57:15 2008] : Dan: ooc I was at -16 HP
[Tue Nov 4 20:57:18 2008] : DM: ooc oh hang on I forget the rules.
[Tue Nov 4 20:57:45 2008] : Aliatra: ooc - something but not bleeding to death, I think it was -1
[Tue Nov 4 20:58:07 2008] : DM: Dan take, 28 damage and you're pinned under the rocks and unable to cast spells with somatic components.
[Tue Nov 4 20:58:24 2008] : Dan: ooc OK
[Tue Nov 4 20:58:57 2008] : Aliatra: ooc -9, according to the rules
[Tue Nov 4 20:59:15 2008] : Dan: ooc it was a save Ali, not an attack
[Tue Nov 4 20:59:22 2008] : DM: Dan? You can try and free yourself with a str check or escape artist.
[Tue Nov 4 20:59:23 2008] : Dan: ooc Can we pause??
[Tue Nov 4 20:59:25 2008] : Aliatra: ooc OK
[Tue Nov 4 20:59:34 2008] : DM: GAME PAUSE
[Tue Nov 4 20:59:55 2008] : Dan: OK, as I dropped below 1/2 HP and my party are still fighting...
[Tue Nov 4 21:00:03 2008] : Dan: My contingency kicked in
[Tue Nov 4 21:00:20 2008] : Dan: Ali And Adrin are invisible as of the moment I got crushed
[Tue Nov 4 21:00:30 2008] : Dan: OK - that's my piece
[Tue Nov 4 21:00:37 2008] : Aliatra: Does it also kick in if we're fighting eachother? ;)
[Tue Nov 4 21:00:44 2008] : Adrin: ooc lol
[Tue Nov 4 21:00:50 2008] : Dan: ooc invisibility sphere
[Tue Nov 4 21:01:02 2008] : DM: ooc why isn't Oona invisible as well?
[Tue Nov 4 21:01:03 2008] : Dan: ooc if they attack, they become visible
[Tue Nov 4 21:01:19 2008] : Dan: ooc err, 10' radius
[Tue Nov 4 21:01:25 2008] : Dan: ooc I guess eh is
[Tue Nov 4 21:01:30 2008] : Dan: ooc she
[Tue Nov 4 21:02:01 2008] : Oona: cool I'm invisible too :)
[Tue Nov 4 21:02:27 2008] : Shadowman: "Damn your magics! You Aradan I will make my puppet."
[Tue Nov 4 21:02:44 2008] : Shadowman: "Your powers will be mine!"
[Tue Nov 4 21:02:55 2008] : Dan: Dan mumbles something from under the rocks
[Tue Nov 4 21:03:17 2008] : Shadowman: Aliatra attacked so she's no longer invisble.
[Tue Nov 4 21:03:23 2008] : DM: Dan? You can try and free yourself with a str check or escape artist.
[Tue Nov 4 21:03:31 2008] : Dan: Escape Artist Skill Check: [1d20+5] => [20,5] = (25)
[Tue Nov 4 21:03:37 2008] : Dan: ooc woot!
[Tue Nov 4 21:03:39 2008] : DM: ooc wow
[Tue Nov 4 21:03:42 2008] : Aliatra: ooc If I had known I would not have attacked :(
[Tue Nov 4 21:03:47 2008] : Adrin: ooc nice time for a 20!
[Tue Nov 4 21:04:11 2008] : DM: The a careful twist and wriggle, Dan frees himself from the rock pile.
[Tue Nov 4 21:04:17 2008] : DM: Adrin
[Tue Nov 4 21:04:39 2008] : Dan: ooc still invisible
[Tue Nov 4 21:04:50 2008] : Dan: ooc as in me (but also Adrin)
[Tue Nov 4 21:05:19 2008] : Adrin: Adrin take a gulp from a flask ripped from his belt
[Tue Nov 4 21:05:24 2008] : Adrin: Cure Moderate Wounds: [2d8+3] => [4,8,3] = (15)
[Tue Nov 4 21:05:53 2008] : Adrin: ooc single attack left?
[Tue Nov 4 21:06:00 2008] : Aliatra: Aliatra softly curses under her breath, regretting attacking instead of taking advantage of her invisibility
[Tue Nov 4 21:06:05 2008] : DM: ooc yep
[Tue Nov 4 21:06:12 2008] : Adrin: +2 Icy Greatsword(Rage) (base): [1d20+20] => [16,20] = (36) ===> Damage: [2d6+11+1d6] => [4,6,11,3] = (24)
[Tue Nov 4 21:06:12 2008] : Adrin: +2 Icy Greatsword(Rage) (second): [1d20+15] => [5,15] = (20) ===> Damage: [2d6+11+1d6] => [1,5,11,4] = (21)
[Tue Nov 4 21:06:13 2008] : Adrin: +2 Icy Greatsword(Rage) (third): [1d20+10] => [10,10] = (20) ===> Damage: [2d6+11+1d6] => [3,2,11,4] = (20)
[Tue Nov 4 21:06:28 2008] : Adrin: 5ft step and done
[Tue Nov 4 21:06:43 2008] : Adrin: actually, no step
[Tue Nov 4 21:07:14 2008] : DM: A hit
[Tue Nov 4 21:09:03 2008] : Dan: ooc hello?
[Tue Nov 4 21:09:04 2008] : DM: Adrin swings his sword, cutting deep into the Shadowman's heck, dark blood spurts out in a long arc, his head falls back, and with a wordless scream of rage is body falls limply to the ground.
[Tue Nov 4 21:09:36 2008] : Adrin: Adrin looks at the body, stunned
[Tue Nov 4 21:09:55 2008] : Dan: A disembodied voice says
[Tue Nov 4 21:09:58 2008] : Dan: "eww"
[Tue Nov 4 21:10:43 2008] : Oona: "Wow, that was a blow."
[Tue Nov 4 21:10:45 2008] : Shadowman: As Shadroth's blood leaks onto the ground the room slow reasserts itself to how it was when you first entered.
[Tue Nov 4 21:10:49 2008] : Dan: "He was a fearsome foe"
[Tue Nov 4 21:10:54 2008] : Aliatra: "Nice swing, Adrin"
[Tue Nov 4 21:10:58 2008] : Adrin: "Can he really be dead?"
[Tue Nov 4 21:11:01 2008] : Dan: "I thought those rocks were going to kill me"!"
[Tue Nov 4 21:11:17 2008] : Adrin: "Dan? Where are you?"
[Tue Nov 4 21:11:22 2008] : Dan: "I think as we killed him on his native plane, then yes Adrin"
[Tue Nov 4 21:11:37 2008] : Dan: Dan reaches out to Adrin and Ali
[Tue Nov 4 21:11:39 2008] : DM: [1d20+5] => [5,5] = (10)
[Tue Nov 4 21:11:49 2008] : Dan: "I'm here, in front of the doorway"
[Tue Nov 4 21:12:04 2008] : Adrin: ooc I dont like DM rolls after the seeming death of the enemy
[Tue Nov 4 21:12:04 2008] : Dan: "I crawled from under the rubble"
[Tue Nov 4 21:12:11 2008] : Dan: ooc LOL
[Tue Nov 4 21:12:12 2008] : DM: The main doors burst open and two eyrines, swords dripping blood enter.
[Tue Nov 4 21:12:17 2008] : Adrin: "Agh!"
[Tue Nov 4 21:12:40 2008] : Eyrines: "He lies dead! The mistress will be pleased!"
[Tue Nov 4 21:12:55 2008] : Aliatra: Aliatra shrugs
[Tue Nov 4 21:13:00 2008] : Oona: Oona retreats in the shadows
[Tue Nov 4 21:13:09 2008] : Aliatra: "That's nice then. Anybody need healing?"
[Tue Nov 4 21:13:22 2008] : Adrin: "You, I think Ali"
[Tue Nov 4 21:13:33 2008] : Eyrines: And the other replies. "She'll be even more pleased when your bodies join his on the stones." They grin wickedly and move to attack!
[Tue Nov 4 21:13:39 2008] : Dan: "I was badly crushed Ali"
[Tue Nov 4 21:13:56 2008] : Dan: Knowledge: The Planes Skill Check: [1d20+20] => [20,20] = (40)
[Tue Nov 4 21:14:00 2008] : Eyrines: Oona?
[Tue Nov 4 21:14:09 2008] : Oona: ooc I am so glad I retreated.
[Tue Nov 4 21:14:12 2008] : Oona: Hide Skill Check: [1d20+18] => [14,18] = (32)
[Tue Nov 4 21:14:13 2008] : Aliatra: Knowledge: The Planes Skill Check: [1d20+12] => [15,12] = (27)
[Tue Nov 4 21:14:25 2008] : Oona: Oona shoots at #1
[Tue Nov 4 21:14:28 2008] : Aliatra: "Want to taste my sword?"
[Tue Nov 4 21:14:28 2008] : Dan: ooc probably already done this for Erinyes? Weaknesses, strengths?
[Tue Nov 4 21:14:33 2008] : Adrin: ooc for the purposes of the Rage rules, is this a new encounter?
[Tue Nov 4 21:14:38 2008] : Oona: Shortbow, MW MC (+3) +1 + PBS (base): [1d20+16] => [11,16] = (27) ===> Damage: [1d6+6] => [5,6] = (11)
[Tue Nov 4 21:14:38 2008] : Oona: Shortbow, MW MC (+3) +1 + PBS (second): [1d20+11] => [11,11] = (22) ===> Damage: [1d6+6] => [4,6] = (10)
[Tue Nov 4 21:14:50 2008] : Oona: done.
[Tue Nov 4 21:15:02 2008] : Dan: ooc Oona was invisible
[Tue Nov 4 21:15:06 2008] : Dan: ooc sneak attack
[Tue Nov 4 21:15:36 2008] : DM: ooc DR 5/good, fire and poison immunity, acid and cold resistance, spell resistance, darkvision.
[Tue Nov 4 21:15:41 2008] : DM: Sneak attack
[Tue Nov 4 21:15:51 2008] : DM: x2
[Tue Nov 4 21:16:39 2008] : Adrin: ooc did you see my question, DM?
[Tue Nov 4 21:16:40 2008] : Oona: ducking, piercing, slashing...: Sneak attack: [5d6] => [4,4,3,2,6] = (19)
[Tue Nov 4 21:16:41 2008] : Oona: ducking, piercing, slashing...: Sneak attack: [5d6] => [4,2,4,3,5] = (18)
[Tue Nov 4 21:17:18 2008] : DM: Oona severly wounds one.
[Tue Nov 4 21:17:24 2008] : DM: Aliatra?
[Tue Nov 4 21:17:54 2008] : Aliatra: Aliatra starts casting a spell at the Erinyes
[Tue Nov 4 21:18:12 2008] : Aliatra: Aliatra Casts 2: Sound Burst (lvl 2) Deals [1d8] => [8] = (8) sonic damage to subjects; may stun them.
[Tue Nov 4 21:18:39 2008] : DM: ooc I can't find my eyrine node :(
[Tue Nov 4 21:18:51 2008] : Aliatra: ooc Aww
[Tue Nov 4 21:18:55 2008] : Aliatra: Done
[Tue Nov 4 21:18:57 2008] : Dan: ooc brb
[Tue Nov 4 21:19:01 2008] : DM: ooc one moment
[Tue Nov 4 21:19:59 2008] : Aliatra: ooc Fort save (DC 14) to not be stunned
[Tue Nov 4 21:20:24 2008] : DM: Fortitude save: [1d20+11] => [15,11] = (26)
[Tue Nov 4 21:20:35 2008] : Aliatra: ooc shrug
[Tue Nov 4 21:20:36 2008] : DM: Fortitude save: [1d20+11] => [18,11] = (29)
[Tue Nov 4 21:20:47 2008] : DM: Dan?
[Tue Nov 4 21:21:21 2008] : Dan: ooc back
[Tue Nov 4 21:21:33 2008] : Dan: Dan begins casting... Done
[Tue Nov 4 21:21:42 2008] : DM: Adrin?
[Tue Nov 4 21:21:45 2008] : Dan: ooc still invisible
[Tue Nov 4 21:22:34 2008] : Dan: ooc brb, sorry Sam's just come in (and isn't too happy about the parents situation!)
[Tue Nov 4 21:22:46 2008] : Adrin: Adrin moves towards #1 and attacks, weakly
[Tue Nov 4 21:22:50 2008] : Aliatra: ooc Oops
[Tue Nov 4 21:22:53 2008] : Adrin: +2 Icy Greatsword(Fatigued) (base): [1d20+17] => [7,17] = (24) ===> Damage: [2d6+6+1d6] => [3,4,6,6] = (19)
[Tue Nov 4 21:22:53 2008] : Adrin: +2 Icy Greatsword(Fatigued) (second): [1d20+12] => [6,12] = (18) ===> Damage: [2d6+6+1d6] => [1,5,6,4] = (16)
[Tue Nov 4 21:22:54 2008] : Adrin: +2 Icy Greatsword(Fatigued) (third): [1d20+7] => [13,7] = (20) ===> Damage: [2d6+6+1d6] => [3,1,6,5] = (15)
[Tue Nov 4 21:23:14 2008] : DM: A hit
[Tue Nov 4 21:23:25 2008] : Adrin: done
[Tue Nov 4 21:23:33 2008] : DM: Oona?
[Tue Nov 4 21:23:53 2008] : Oona: Oona aims at #1 again
[Tue Nov 4 21:24:00 2008] : Oona: Shortbow, MW MC (+3) +1 + PBS (base): [1d20+16] => [16,16] = (32) ===> Damage: [1d6+6] => [1,6] = (7)
[Tue Nov 4 21:24:01 2008] : Oona: Shortbow, MW MC (+3) +1 + PBS (second): [1d20+11] => [4,11] = (15) ===> Damage: [1d6+6] => [1,6] = (7)
[Tue Nov 4 21:24:08 2008] : DM: A hit
[Tue Nov 4 21:24:15 2008] : Oona: and retreats in the shadows yet again.
[Tue Nov 4 21:24:16 2008] : Oona: done.
[Tue Nov 4 21:24:20 2008] : Oona: Hide Skill Check: [1d20+18] => [2,18] = (20)
[Tue Nov 4 21:24:30 2008] : DM: ooc can't hide in plain sight.
[Tue Nov 4 21:24:43 2008] : DM: ooc only the Shadowman can do that.
[Tue Nov 4 21:24:51 2008] : DM: Aliatra?
[Tue Nov 4 21:24:59 2008] : Oona: ooc and the shadowdancer :)
[Tue Nov 4 21:25:16 2008] : Aliatra: Aliatra moves forward and attacks
[Tue Nov 4 21:25:27 2008] : Aliatra: Greatsword Bane undead +1 (base): [1d20+18] => [7,18] = (25) ===> Damage: [2d6+8] => [6,5,8] = (19)
[Tue Nov 4 21:25:27 2008] : Aliatra: Greatsword Bane undead +1 (second): [1d20+13] => [8,13] = (21) ===> Damage: [2d6+8] => [1,4,8] = (13)
[Tue Nov 4 21:25:33 2008] : Aliatra: Done
[Tue Nov 4 21:25:51 2008] : DM: Alitra cuts down the first eyrine.
[Tue Nov 4 21:26:20 2008] : DM: ooc oops, I missed my turn.
[Tue Nov 4 21:26:28 2008] : Dan: ooc back
[Tue Nov 4 21:26:36 2008] : Eyrines: The remaining eyrine attacks Aliatra.
[Tue Nov 4 21:26:43 2008] : Aliatra: Shall we reverse my attack then?
[Tue Nov 4 21:26:57 2008] : Eyrines: Longsword (base): [1d20+14] => [17,14] = (31) ===> Damage: [1d8+5] => [4,5] = (9)
[Tue Nov 4 21:26:58 2008] : Eyrines: Longsword #2 (base): [1d20+9] => [12,9] = (21) ===> Damage: [1d8+5] => [7,5] = (12)
[Tue Nov 4 21:27:16 2008] : Eyrines: 9 damage as the eyrine slashes you with her longsword.
[Tue Nov 4 21:27:23 2008] : Aliatra: "Ha, you'll have to hit harder then that"
[Tue Nov 4 21:27:30 2008] : DM: Dan?
[Tue Nov 4 21:27:37 2008] : Aliatra: Aliatra doesn't seem to feel the cut made
[Tue Nov 4 21:27:38 2008] : Dan: Dan finishes casting Augmented Summon Monster VI - Bralani Eladrin (Medium outsider): 64hp; alternate form, damage reduction 10/Cold iron or evil, immunity to electricity and petrification, resistance to cold 10 and fire 10, tongues; AC= 20 (16 FF, 14 Touch); SR=17; Darkvision 60 ft; Speed 40ft (walk) 100ft (fly, perfect); Blind fight
[Tue Nov 4 21:27:54 2008] : Dan: Augmented Bralani Eladrin: Full attack (treat as chaotic and good for overcoming damage reduction)
Scimitar +1 (Holy - vs. Evil) 1/2:
[1d20+13] => [1,13] = (14) ==> Damage [1d6+10+2d6] => [5,10,6,6] = (27)
Scimitar +1 (Holy - vs. Evil) 2/2: [1d20+8] => [8,8] = (16) ==> Damage [1d6+10+2d6] => [6,10,2,2] = (20)

[Tue Nov 4 21:28:04 2008] : Dan: ooc =2 for flank
[Tue Nov 4 21:28:25 2008] : DM: Misses.
[Tue Nov 4 21:28:53 2008] : Dan: Dan casts again
[Tue Nov 4 21:29:14 2008] : Dan: Dan moves first...
[Tue Nov 4 21:29:28 2008] : Dan: Aryadan Casts: Lightning Bolt (level 3): Bolt of electricity in a 120ft line dealing [10d6] => [3,3,2,6,4,4,1,1,4,6] = (34) electric damage (Reflex save DC 19 for half damage)
[Tue Nov 4 21:29:35 2008] : Dan: Done
[Tue Nov 4 21:29:36 2008] : DM: Reflex save: [1d20+11] => [4,11] = (15)
[Tue Nov 4 21:29:47 2008] : Dan: ooc now visible (but still mirror imaged)
[Tue Nov 4 21:29:53 2008] : DM: *zzzzap*
[Tue Nov 4 21:30:00 2008] : DM: Adrin?
[Tue Nov 4 21:30:23 2008] : Adrin: Adrin limply attacks again
[Tue Nov 4 21:30:26 2008] : Adrin: +2 Icy Greatsword(Fatigued) (base): [1d20+17] => [1,17] = (18) ===> Damage: [2d6+6+1d6] => [1,2,6,5] = (14)
[Tue Nov 4 21:30:26 2008] : Adrin: +2 Icy Greatsword(Fatigued) (second): [1d20+12] => [12,12] = (24) ===> Damage: [2d6+6+1d6] => [5,4,6,5] = (20)
[Tue Nov 4 21:30:27 2008] : Adrin: +2 Icy Greatsword(Fatigued) (third): [1d20+7] => [2,7] = (9) ===> Damage: [2d6+6+1d6] => [5,6,6,2] = (19)
[Tue Nov 4 21:30:45 2008] : Dan: ooc +2 for flank
[Tue Nov 4 21:30:52 2008] : Adrin: ooc ta
[Tue Nov 4 21:30:55 2008] : DM: One hit.
[Tue Nov 4 21:31:00 2008] : Adrin: done
[Tue Nov 4 21:31:30 2008] : Eyrines: The eyrine withdraws, "To my aid sisters!" she shouts as she leaves through the doors.
[Tue Nov 4 21:32:27 2008] : Adrin: ooc did anyone count how many came flying above us?
[Tue Nov 4 21:32:42 2008] : Aliatra: ooc Nope
[Tue Nov 4 21:32:50 2008] : Eyrines: ooc several dozens.
[Tue Nov 4 21:32:59 2008] : DM: Oona?
[Tue Nov 4 21:33:06 2008] : DM: Listen checks.
[Tue Nov 4 21:33:14 2008] : Adrin: Listen Skill Check: [1d20+12] => [12,12] = (24)
[Tue Nov 4 21:33:17 2008] : Dan: Listen Skill Check: [1d20+5] => [8,5] = (13)
[Tue Nov 4 21:33:18 2008] : Oona: ooc several dozens
[Tue Nov 4 21:33:21 2008] : Oona: Listen Skill Check: [1d20+11] => [8,11] = (19)
[Tue Nov 4 21:33:38 2008] : Oona: Oona goes to the door
[Tue Nov 4 21:33:53 2008] : Oona: done.
[Tue Nov 4 21:34:05 2008] : 19 Unknown!
[Tue Nov 4 21:34:13 2008] : Aliatra: Listen Skill Check: [1d20+2] => [15,2] = (17)
[Tue Nov 4 21:34:34 2008] : DM: Aliatra?
[Tue Nov 4 21:34:44 2008] : Adrin: "There's something scraping its way up the passage"
[Tue Nov 4 21:34:56 2008] : Aliatra: Aliatra heads for the secret passage
[Tue Nov 4 21:35:02 2008] : Dan: "Any idea what?"
[Tue Nov 4 21:35:03 2008] : Oona: "Hmmm. There are many more coming this way"
[Tue Nov 4 21:35:04 2008] : Aliatra: "Something's coming"
[Tue Nov 4 21:35:06 2008] : Oona: "I can hear them"
[Tue Nov 4 21:35:27 2008] : Dan: ooc the one that caved in?
[Tue Nov 4 21:35:41 2008] : Adrin: ooc is that the passage near us?
[Tue Nov 4 21:35:43 2008] : DM: ooc The room was restored when Shadroth died.
[Tue Nov 4 21:36:19 2008] : DM: ooc Aliatra, are you done?
[Tue Nov 4 21:36:22 2008] : Dan: ooc were my HPs and fate point ;-)
[Tue Nov 4 21:36:48 2008] : Aliatra: ooc Yeah, looking for what I can see coming up the stairs
[Tue Nov 4 21:36:50 2008] : Aliatra: Done
[Tue Nov 4 21:36:52 2008] : Adrin: ooc nice try
[Tue Nov 4 21:36:55 2008] : DM: Dan?
[Tue Nov 4 21:37:29 2008] : Dan: Bralani follows the Erinye
[Tue Nov 4 21:37:39 2008] : Dan: ooc she still there?
[Tue Nov 4 21:38:01 2008] : DM: The Eyrine is in the corridor, calling out for aid very loudly.
[Tue Nov 4 21:38:07 2008] : Dan: Augmented Bralani Eladrin: Scimitar +1 (Holy - vs. Evil): [1d20+13] => [4,13] = (17) ==> Damage [1d6+10+2d6] => [6,10,5,3] = (24) (treat as chaotic and good for overcoming damage reduction)
[Tue Nov 4 21:38:14 2008] : Dan: ooc boo!
[Tue Nov 4 21:38:16 2008] : DM: Miss.
[Tue Nov 4 21:38:34 2008] : Dan: Dan moves and casts
[Tue Nov 4 21:38:45 2008] : Dan: Aryadan Casts: Lightning Bolt (level 3): Bolt of electricity in a 120ft line dealing [10d6] => [5,6,2,2,3,2,1,4,4,2] = (31) electric damage (Reflex save DC 19 for half damage)
[Tue Nov 4 21:38:52 2008] : DM: Reflex save: [1d20+11] => [10,11] = (21)
[Tue Nov 4 21:39:04 2008] : Dan: ooc right through the immune Bralani
[Tue Nov 4 21:39:07 2008] : Dan: Done
[Tue Nov 4 21:39:15 2008] : DM: Adrin?
[Tue Nov 4 21:39:21 2008] : Adrin: Adrin follows the Bralani and attacks the Eyrine
[Tue Nov 4 21:39:26 2008] : Adrin: +2 Icy Greatsword(Fatigued) (base): [1d20+17] => [7,17] = (24) ===> Damage: [2d6+6+1d6] => [2,6,6,3] = (17)
[Tue Nov 4 21:39:26 2008] : Adrin: +2 Icy Greatsword(Fatigued) (second): [1d20+12] => [9,12] = (21) ===> Damage: [2d6+6+1d6] => [1,1,6,4] = (12)
[Tue Nov 4 21:39:27 2008] : Adrin: +2 Icy Greatsword(Fatigued) (third): [1d20+7] => [18,7] = (25) ===> Damage: [2d6+6+1d6] => [3,6,6,4] = (19)
[Tue Nov 4 21:39:27 2008] : Adrin: Critical hit? [1d20+7] => [9,7] = (16) ===> Damage: [4d6+12+1d6] => [4,3,6,6,12,1] = (32)
[Tue Nov 4 21:40:03 2008] : DM: Hit
[Tue Nov 4 21:40:23 2008] : Adrin: done
[Tue Nov 4 21:41:04 2008] : DM: Adrin, looking out of the open door you see several eyrines swooping overhead, some of the closer ones are turning towards the great hall and you!
[Tue Nov 4 21:42:04 2008] : Eyrines: The eryine launches herself into the air (AoOs) still calling out "Sisters! Shadroth lies dead but the mortals live yet! Fly down and slay them".
[Tue Nov 4 21:42:07 2008] : Adrin: "There's more coming!"
[Tue Nov 4 21:42:16 2008] : Adrin: +2 Icy Greatsword(Fatigued) (base): [1d20+17] => [16,17] = (33) ===> Damage: [2d6+6+1d6] => [6,2,6,3] = (17)
[Tue Nov 4 21:42:16 2008] : Adrin: +2 Icy Greatsword(Fatigued) (second): [1d20+12] => [19,12] = (31) ===> Damage: [2d6+6+1d6] => [5,1,6,5] = (17)
[Tue Nov 4 21:42:17 2008] : Adrin: Critical hit? [1d20+12] => [18,12] = (30) ===> Damage: [4d6+12+1d6] => [4,3,4,6,12,1] = (30)
[Tue Nov 4 21:42:17 2008] : Adrin: +2 Icy Greatsword(Fatigued) (third): [1d20+7] => [1,7] = (8) ===> Damage: [2d6+6+1d6] => [3,4,6,6] = (19)
[Tue Nov 4 21:42:25 2008] : Aliatra: "Get in here and close that door"
[Tue Nov 4 21:43:28 2008] : Dan: Augmented Bralani Eladrin: Scimitar +1 (Holy - vs. Evil): [1d20+13] => [9,13] = (22) ==> Damage [1d6+10+2d6] => [6,10,6,4] = (26) (treat as chaotic and good for overcoming damage reduction)
[Tue Nov 4 21:44:10 2008] : Eyrines: The bralani cuts down the eyrine from behind, but not before she's called out for her sister eyrines.
[Tue Nov 4 21:44:36 2008] : Oona: "you intend to take on the dozens of those creatures we saw earlier?"
[Tue Nov 4 21:44:44 2008] : DM: Adrin, you reckon the rest of the host will be upon you in less than half a minute.
[Tue Nov 4 21:44:49 2008] : Dan: "Not really"
[Tue Nov 4 21:44:59 2008] : Dan: "What do we do?"
[Tue Nov 4 21:45:08 2008] : DM: ooc We'll stop turns here.
[Tue Nov 4 21:45:14 2008] : Adrin: "Back inside and close this door!"
[Tue Nov 4 21:45:23 2008] : Dan: "I could draw a circle and try to use the staff to go back to our plane"
[Tue Nov 4 21:45:50 2008] : Adrin: "I think thats our only chance. You do that we'll try to hold them off"
[Tue Nov 4 21:46:17 2008] : Oona: "I think that would be a better option than having to fight them all, Dan"
[Tue Nov 4 21:46:30 2008] : Dan: Dan beckons the Bralani to heal him while he draws
[Tue Nov 4 21:46:37 2008] : Dan: Summoned Bralani Casts: Cure Serious Wounds (innate): Cures [3d8+6] => [6,4,2,6] = (18) damage
[Tue Nov 4 21:46:48 2008] : Aliatra: "Adrin, let me heal you up a bit"
[Tue Nov 4 21:46:56 2008] : Dan: The Bralani then heals Adrin while Dan draws
[Tue Nov 4 21:46:59 2008] : DM: ooc one moment
[Tue Nov 4 21:47:00 2008] : Dan: Summoned Bralani Casts: Cure Serious Wounds (innate): Cures [3d8+6] => [2,7,2,6] = (17) damage
[Tue Nov 4 21:47:02 2008] : Adrin: Adrin returns to the room and trys to catch his breath
[Tue Nov 4 21:47:35 2008] : Aliatra: ooc How many down, Adrin?
[Tue Nov 4 21:47:54 2008] : Adrin: ooc was only down 15 after my potion and the bralani got that
[Tue Nov 4 21:48:14 2008] : DM: Are you incanting, Dan?
[Tue Nov 4 21:48:30 2008] : Aliatra: "But you're all healed up already"
[Tue Nov 4 21:48:40 2008] : Aliatra: Aliatra starts casting on herself
[Tue Nov 4 21:48:44 2008] : Dan: ooc drawing a circle first - however long that takes, then getting the staff out, then incanting
[Tue Nov 4 21:48:47 2008] : Aliatra: Aliatra Casts 3: Cure Serious Wounds (lvl 3) Cures 3d8 damage +1/level (max 15) [3d8+7] => [4,1,5,7] = (17)
[Tue Nov 4 21:49:01 2008] : Dan: Dan looks bruised
[Tue Nov 4 21:49:07 2008] : Adrin: ooc brb
[Tue Nov 4 21:49:11 2008] : Dan: ooc 10 down
[Tue Nov 4 21:49:30 2008] : DM: You incant the words of the portal spell and you sense that its worked, it's now that you recall that the portal opens in Shadow Greenmere and not here...
[Tue Nov 4 21:49:56 2008] : Dan: "Umm, the portal has opened..."
[Tue Nov 4 21:49:59 2008] : Aliatra: Oops?
[Tue Nov 4 21:50:09 2008] : Aliatra: "I don't see it"
[Tue Nov 4 21:50:14 2008] : Dan: "Right where we left it in shadow Greenmere"
[Tue Nov 4 21:50:16 2008] : Oona: "Where?"
[Tue Nov 4 21:50:22 2008] : Oona: "You are kidding me!"
[Tue Nov 4 21:50:30 2008] : Oona: "How on earth can we get out of this trap?"
[Tue Nov 4 21:50:32 2008] : Dan: "I kid you not"
[Tue Nov 4 21:50:40 2008] : Adrin: "Any ideas?"
[Tue Nov 4 21:50:48 2008] : Aliatra: "Can you take us there, transport us I mean?"
[Tue Nov 4 21:51:06 2008] : Adrin: "We didn't want to try that before"
[Tue Nov 4 21:51:25 2008] : Dan: "My teleportation spells seemed so dangerous on this plane that I chose more offensive spells in their place"
[Tue Nov 4 21:51:49 2008] : Dan: "You may have noticed that I had so many"
[Tue Nov 4 21:51:54 2008] : Oona: "OK, that doesn't look good."
[Tue Nov 4 21:51:55 2008] : Aliatra: "I see. We'd better be prepared to fight here and now then"
[Tue Nov 4 21:51:55 2008] : DM: The thing climbing up the secret passage is getting nearer...
[Tue Nov 4 21:52:09 2008] : DM: ooc there is a way out.
[Tue Nov 4 21:52:18 2008] : Aliatra: "Adrin, want extra strenght?"
[Tue Nov 4 21:52:19 2008] : Dan: ooc do the stairs ionthe corner go up or down?
[Tue Nov 4 21:52:28 2008] : DM: The stairs go up.
[Tue Nov 4 21:52:32 2008] : Dan: "What about those stairs?"
[Tue Nov 4 21:52:42 2008] : Dan: "Up is better than trapped"
[Tue Nov 4 21:52:45 2008] : Adrin: "Worth a try"
[Tue Nov 4 21:52:59 2008] : Dan: ooc I presume my mirror images have departed?
[Tue Nov 4 21:53:04 2008] : Adrin: Adrin leads the way
[Tue Nov 4 21:53:12 2008] : Aliatra: "Up usually leaves you without a way out, but what the heck"
[Tue Nov 4 21:53:19 2008] : DM: ooc how long do they last?
[Tue Nov 4 21:53:41 2008] : Dan: ooc oh, 11 minutes... probably not
[Tue Nov 4 21:54:06 2008] : Aliatra: Aliatra starts casting on Adrin, before heading for the stairs
[Tue Nov 4 21:54:15 2008] : Aliatra: Aliatra Casts 2: Bull's Strength (lvl 2) Subject gains +4 to Str for 1 min./lvl.
[Tue Nov 4 21:54:21 2008] : Dan: ooc thankfully! I thought it was rounds
[Tue Nov 4 21:54:25 2008] : DM: You climb the stairs to what you assume was the SHadowman's personal quarters. There's a few chests, and shelves of books, and plenty of magical apparatus.
[Tue Nov 4 21:54:49 2008] : Dan: Dan quickly scans the apparatus for anything promising
[Tue Nov 4 21:54:53 2008] : DM: What immediately catches your eye is a familar circle in the stone and a book standing open on a stand next to it.
[Tue Nov 4 21:55:00 2008] : Oona: Oona quickly searches for anything of use or interest in the open chests
[Tue Nov 4 21:55:01 2008] : Dan: Search Skill Check: [1d20+8] => [20,8] = (28)
[Tue Nov 4 21:55:07 2008] : Oona: "What are we looking for exactly?"
[Tue Nov 4 21:55:10 2008] : Oona: Search (+5 with goggles of minute seeing) Skill Check: [1d20+16] => [7,16] = (23)
[Tue Nov 4 21:55:14 2008] : Adrin: Adrin does the same
[Tue Nov 4 21:55:42 2008] : Dan: Dan quickly skim reads the book, bearing in mind his prior reading of the notes in the other book
[Tue Nov 4 21:55:48 2008] : DM: The chests are locked but your keen eyes notice what looks to be a valuble rod on one of the tables.
[Tue Nov 4 21:56:07 2008] : DM: It's a series of incantations, none of them familar to you.
[Tue Nov 4 21:56:38 2008] : Dan: "I'm not sure that I have time to read this to get an understanding"
[Tue Nov 4 21:56:55 2008] : Dan: Decipher Script Skill Check: [1d20+20] => [13,20] = (33)
[Tue Nov 4 21:57:08 2008] : Aliatra: Aliatra looks at the writing
[Tue Nov 4 21:57:25 2008] : Aliatra: Aliatra Casts 0: Read Magic (lvl 0) Read scrolls and spellbooks.
[Tue Nov 4 21:57:28 2008] : Dan: "What are our options?"
[Tue Nov 4 21:57:46 2008] : Dan: "I could try the spell that we already know on this circle?"
[Tue Nov 4 21:58:14 2008] : DM: The text is hard to understand in a hurry but one talks of fire, one of bones, one of light and green and one of water and decay.
[Tue Nov 4 21:58:35 2008] : Dan: Before he disppears...
[Tue Nov 4 21:58:39 2008] : Dan: Summoned Bralani Casts: Wind wall (innate): Deflects arrows, smaller creatures, and gases. (Wall up to 60ft long and 30ft high; dur: 6 rounds)
[Tue Nov 4 21:58:47 2008] : DM: You hear the crash of the doors below and the sounds of many eyrines calling for your death.
[Tue Nov 4 21:59:01 2008] : DM: Not much time left!
[Tue Nov 4 21:59:03 2008] : Dan: Blowing strongly down the staircase
[Tue Nov 4 21:59:53 2008] : Dan: Dan reads the one on light and green
[Tue Nov 4 22:00:00 2008] : DM: A portal opens.
[Tue Nov 4 22:00:05 2008] : Oona: oona gets close to Dan
[Tue Nov 4 22:00:13 2008] : Dan: "Hopefully that's bought us some time"
[Tue Nov 4 22:00:18 2008] : Aliatra: Aliatra joins them
[Tue Nov 4 22:00:29 2008] : Dan: Bralani is unsummoned
[Tue Nov 4 22:00:35 2008] : Aliatra: ooc Nothing on my Read Magic?
[Tue Nov 4 22:00:45 2008] : DM: You hear something with a harsh, deep and male voice barking orders, the eyrines quieten down.
[Tue Nov 4 22:00:52 2008] : Adrin: Adrin readies himself for battle, just in case
[Tue Nov 4 22:00:54 2008] : Dan: "OK, I think that this is our world!"
[Tue Nov 4 22:01:08 2008] : DM: ooc you read the words, but don't understand there meaning.
[Tue Nov 4 22:01:22 2008] : Aliatra: "Ready to try it?"
[Tue Nov 4 22:01:23 2008] : Dan: Dan grans the rod, book and any movable chest and steps through
[Tue Nov 4 22:01:26 2008] : Adrin: "You THINK?"
[Tue Nov 4 22:01:33 2008] : Dan: ooc grans = grabs
[Tue Nov 4 22:01:48 2008] : Adrin: ooc dont we all have to go together?
[Tue Nov 4 22:01:58 2008] : Aliatra: Aliatra follows
[Tue Nov 4 22:01:59 2008] : DM: Only one of the smaller chests is movable.
[Tue Nov 4 22:02:01 2008] : DM: ooc yes.
[Tue Nov 4 22:02:06 2008] : Aliatra: "Do you want to live forever?"
[Tue Nov 4 22:02:10 2008] : DM: The others are too heavy to move in a hurry.
[Tue Nov 4 22:02:23 2008] : Adrin: Adrin grabs what he can and legs it after Dan
[Tue Nov 4 22:02:24 2008] : Dan: ooc yeah, with everyone else of course
[Tue Nov 4 22:02:39 2008] : Adrin: ooc Can we lift 1 between me and ali?
[Tue Nov 4 22:02:44 2008] : Adrin: ooc of the bigger chests?
[Tue Nov 4 22:02:45 2008] : Dan: ooc brb
[Tue Nov 4 22:02:58 2008] : DM: You step through and tumble, sprawling onto the dew-damp grass of a lush meadow.
[Tue Nov 4 22:03:11 2008] : Oona: helping with the chest moving.
[Tue Nov 4 22:03:16 2008] : Aliatra: ooc It has to be pretty heavy for us not to manage it between the two of us
[Tue Nov 4 22:03:43 2008] : DM: Birds chirp merrily in a nearby oak tree.
[Tue Nov 4 22:04:27 2008] : Adrin: Adrin lies back in the damp grass and grins
[Tue Nov 4 22:04:54 2008] : DM: In the confusion of the jump through the portal the chest was dropped and the lock springs open, spilling it's contents of coins and stones.
[Tue Nov 4 22:05:15 2008] : Aliatra: "That's making a bit of a mess"
[Tue Nov 4 22:05:25 2008] : DM: The portal winks closed.
[Tue Nov 4 22:05:34 2008] : Aliatra: Aliatra scoops the contents up and dumps in the chest
[Tue Nov 4 22:06:00 2008] : Adrin: "I think we did it"
[Tue Nov 4 22:06:38 2008] : Oona: "Well, we got the shadowman', but Asmrydias is after us"
[Tue Nov 4 22:07:20 2008] : Aliatra: "Stops life from getting boring"
[Tue Nov 4 22:07:45 2008] : Dan: ooc back
[Tue Nov 4 22:07:55 2008] : Adrin: "Very true Ali"
[Tue Nov 4 22:08:54 2008] : DM: ooc 3250 XP for those at level 10, 2410 XP for level 11 people.
[Tue Nov 4 22:09:09 2008] : Adrin: "We ventured onto another plane and came back alive, and victorious. Thats amazing!"
[Tue Nov 4 22:09:38 2008] : Dan: "Indeed"
[Tue Nov 4 22:09:47 2008] : Aliatra: "WE are amazing"
[Tue Nov 4 22:09:47 2008] : DM: ooc an additional 2500 XP for defeating Shadroth and escaping Asmerdyas's betrayal.
[Tue Nov 4 22:09:57 2008] : Dan: ooc 66000xp for level 12??
[Tue Nov 4 22:09:59 2008] : Oona: ooc kachin'
[Tue Nov 4 22:10:13 2008] : Aliatra: Ker-ching!
[Tue Nov 4 22:10:18 2008] : Adrin: yes, craig
[Tue Nov 4 22:10:27 2008] : Aliatra: ooc Yep, 66000
[Tue Nov 4 22:10:30 2008] : Dan: ooc Ka-Ching!
[Tue Nov 4 22:10:37 2008] : Dan: [1d4] => [2] = (2)
[Tue Nov 4 22:11:39 2008] : Dan: ooc woot! Finally get a second attack (which I will never use ;-)
[Tue Nov 4 22:11:54 2008] : Adrin: and waste that lethal bow of yours?
[Tue Nov 4 22:12:01 2008] : Dan: ooc LOOL
[Tue Nov 4 22:12:30 2008] : Oona: [1d6] => [5] = (5)
[Tue Nov 4 22:12:37 2008] : Oona: ooc yay!
[Tue Nov 4 22:12:48 2008] : Dan: "She's probably happy with the acquisition of her new home"
[Tue Nov 4 22:13:29 2008] : Adrin: "I hope she'll be too busy tidying up to bother with us for a while"
[Tue Nov 4 22:13:32 2008] : DM: Looking to the south you can see across the well-tended farmlands to the south, the river's sweeping curves and the distant walls and towers of Southtown.
[Tue Nov 4 22:13:37 2008] : Dan: ooc Yay - an extra fate point!!
[Tue Nov 4 22:13:44 2008] : Aliatra: [1d10] => [8] = (8)
[Tue Nov 4 22:13:56 2008] : Oona: ooc extra fate point?
[Tue Nov 4 22:14:01 2008] : Oona: ooc where?
[Tue Nov 4 22:14:04 2008] : Dan: ooc at level 12
[Tue Nov 4 22:14:07 2008] : Oona: ooc oona squints but sees none. :)
[Tue Nov 4 22:14:20 2008] : Oona: wow, we're one level apart exactly
[Tue Nov 4 22:14:21 2008] : Oona: crazy
[Tue Nov 4 22:14:30 2008] : Dan: ooc oooooooooh - an eaxtra feat AND an extra attribute point too!
[Tue Nov 4 22:14:41 2008] : DM: GAME END