Contents / PnP Stuff / Logs /

[Tue Oct 28 19:43:11 2008] : DM: GAME START
[Tue Oct 28 19:44:08 2008] : Oona: ooc ooooooh nifty.
[Tue Oct 28 19:44:26 2008] : DM: You spend the night amongst the stones on the hill top alert for danger which never comes.
[Tue Oct 28 19:45:04 2008] : DM: The day dawns cold and misty, the pale light of the sun barely showing through the ever present shround of mist and cloud.
[Tue Oct 28 19:45:10 2008] : DM: Spot checks.
[Tue Oct 28 19:45:25 2008] : Oona: Spot Skill Check: [1d20+12] => [16,12] = (28)
[Tue Oct 28 19:46:31 2008] : Aliatra: Spot Skill Check: [1d20+2] => [8,2] = (10)
[Tue Oct 28 19:46:33 2008] : Dan: Spot Skill Check: [1d20+5] => [17,5] = (22)
[Tue Oct 28 19:46:54 2008] : Aliatra: Aliatra looks around her as she yawns herself awake
[Tue Oct 28 19:47:38 2008] : Oona: ooc can I grab the armour or should I role play it? ;-)
[Tue Oct 28 19:47:52 2008] : Dan: "A flying creature is coming"
[Tue Oct 28 19:47:56 2008] : Aliatra: ooc Grabbing is rude :P
[Tue Oct 28 19:48:01 2008] : Dan: "Looks like Asmerdyad"
[Tue Oct 28 19:48:05 2008] : Aliatra: "What? Where?"
[Tue Oct 28 19:48:07 2008] : DM: ooc I think you can just grab it, it would have been decided the previous evening.
[Tue Oct 28 19:48:11 2008] : Dan: ooc Asmerdyas
[Tue Oct 28 19:48:30 2008] : DM: ooc When you met Asmerdyas she didn't have wings.
[Tue Oct 28 19:48:54 2008] : DM: Aliatra, you look up and see an eyrine flying out of the clouds.
[Tue Oct 28 19:49:02 2008] : Oona: "Yes, it looks "like" her. I don't think it's her."
[Tue Oct 28 19:49:05 2008] : Dan: ooc did we know she was an Erinyes? I thought so
[Tue Oct 28 19:49:16 2008] : Oona: "Or is it?"
[Tue Oct 28 19:49:24 2008] : Oona: Oona squints
[Tue Oct 28 19:49:25 2008] : DM: ooc no, you only know she's a devil.
[Tue Oct 28 19:49:44 2008] : DM: In close pursuit of the eyrine are two other winged creatures.
[Tue Oct 28 19:49:55 2008] : Oona: "Oh and two others."
[Tue Oct 28 19:49:58 2008] : Aliatra: Aliatra looks in the indicated direction
[Tue Oct 28 19:50:03 2008] : Oona: Oona prepares her bow, just in case
[Tue Oct 28 19:50:06 2008] : Dan: Spot Skill Check: [1d20+5] => [4,5] = (9)
[Tue Oct 28 19:50:26 2008] : Aliatra: "Is she being accompanied or followed by them?"
[Tue Oct 28 19:50:36 2008] : DM: These two are also have female bodies and feathered wings but the lower have of their bodies is a serpent-like tail.
[Tue Oct 28 19:50:40 2008] : Oona: Spot Skill Check: [1d20+12] => [12,12] = (24)
[Tue Oct 28 19:50:46 2008] : Aliatra: Aliatra makes sure she has her bows ready
[Tue Oct 28 19:50:52 2008] : Aliatra: Spot Skill Check: [1d20+2] => [4,2] = (6)
[Tue Oct 28 19:51:06 2008] : DM: The eyrine is dodging and swerving -- she's being persued.
[Tue Oct 28 19:51:06 2008] : Dan: Knowledge: The Planes Skill Check: [1d20+20] => [19,20] = (39)
[Tue Oct 28 19:52:06 2008] : Oona: ooc not sure I want the armour after all. It's not much better than what I have. :/
[Tue Oct 28 19:52:27 2008] : DM: The snakey tailed creatures wings are mostly gray with only hints of a coloured patteren.
[Tue Oct 28 19:52:44 2008] : Dan: "Well, I'm not sure what's going on, so I wouldn't particularly wish to intervene"
[Tue Oct 28 19:52:49 2008] : Oona: ooc can we recognize Asmerdyas?
[Tue Oct 28 19:53:09 2008] : Dan: "They look like Lillend"
[Tue Oct 28 19:53:10 2008] : DM: The Eyrine doesn't look like Asmerdyas.
[Tue Oct 28 19:53:20 2008] : Aliatra: Knowledge: The Planes Skill Check: [1d20+12] => [16,12] = (28)
[Tue Oct 28 19:53:49 2008] : Aliatra: "I hate seeing two against one"
[Tue Oct 28 19:54:06 2008] : Dan: ooc do I know anything more vague about them? Alignment etc?
[Tue Oct 28 19:54:10 2008] : Oona: "It all depends on the two and the one"
[Tue Oct 28 19:54:10 2008] : DM: The eyrine seems to see you and banks and dives towards you. She's about 200 ft away now.
[Tue Oct 28 19:54:21 2008] : Oona: "Well, she's coming this way"
[Tue Oct 28 19:54:40 2008] : Oona: Oona notches ana rrow and looks for a hiding place
[Tue Oct 28 19:54:41 2008] : Aliatra: "I vote we help her, just because"
[Tue Oct 28 19:54:43 2008] : DM: Roll initiative
[Tue Oct 28 19:54:48 2008] : Oona: Initiative: [1d20+10] => [13,10] = (23)
[Tue Oct 28 19:54:56 2008] : Aliatra: Initiative [1d20+7] => [9,7] = (16)
[Tue Oct 28 19:55:06 2008] : Dan: "Lilends are usually good, but these look like shadow variants so who knows?"
[Tue Oct 28 19:55:21 2008] : Dan: Initiative: [1d20+5] => [11,5] = (16)
[Tue Oct 28 19:55:29 2008] : DM: [1d20+3] => [4,3] = (7)
[Tue Oct 28 19:56:36 2008] : DM: One of the Lillends casts a spell (sound burst) and the eyrine plummets out of the sky and lands on the ground stunned.
[Tue Oct 28 19:56:40 2008] : Oona: ooc is ++10 hide worth minus 2 AC?
[Tue Oct 28 19:56:56 2008] : Dan: ooc probably not
[Tue Oct 28 19:56:57 2008] : DM: ooc probably not.
[Tue Oct 28 19:57:00 2008] : Aliatra: ooc For you? I would most certainly think so
[Tue Oct 28 19:57:11 2008] : Oona: ooc lol.
[Tue Oct 28 19:57:20 2008] : Aliatra: ooc And we all agree, again
[Tue Oct 28 19:57:39 2008] : Oona: ooc it"s not, my armor has light fortification too.
[Tue Oct 28 19:57:48 2008] : Oona: ooc leaving the armour in the party loot.
[Tue Oct 28 19:58:44 2008] : Oona: Hide Skill Check: [1d20+18] => [10,18] = (28)
[Tue Oct 28 19:58:52 2008] : Oona: ooc trying to hide wherever
[Tue Oct 28 20:00:07 2008] : DM: The hill top is littered with large boulders.
[Tue Oct 28 20:00:32 2008] : DM: Oona hides behind one of them.
[Tue Oct 28 20:00:37 2008] : DM: Aliatra?
[Tue Oct 28 20:04:21 2008] : Oona: Disconnecting from server...
[Tue Oct 28 20:04:21 2008] : Oona (exit): 20:04
[Tue Oct 28 20:04:31 2008] : Oona (enter): 20:04
[Tue Oct 28 20:04:40 2008] : Aliatra (enter): 20:04
[Tue Oct 28 20:05:02 2008] : Aliatra: Booting '(3) Aliatra' from server...
[Tue Oct 28 20:05:03 2008] : Aliatra (exit): 20:05
[Tue Oct 28 20:05:20 2008] : Attempting to assign the role of PLAYER to (6) Oona...
[Tue Oct 28 20:05:33 2008] : DM: ooc Everyone here?
[Tue Oct 28 20:05:40 2008] : Oona: yes
[Tue Oct 28 20:05:54 2008] : Dan (enter): 20:05
[Tue Oct 28 20:06:05 2008] : Dan: Booting '(2) Dan' from server...
[Tue Oct 28 20:06:07 2008] : Dan (exit): 20:06
[Tue Oct 28 20:06:24 2008] : DM: ooc Aliatra?
[Tue Oct 28 20:06:49 2008] : Dan: Her IRC connection reset, so possibly a crash
[Tue Oct 28 20:06:53 2008] : Aliatra: Yes
[Tue Oct 28 20:07:02 2008] : DM: ooc Your turn.
[Tue Oct 28 20:07:04 2008] : Dan: ooc ah, maybe not ;-)
[Tue Oct 28 20:07:07 2008] : Aliatra: No crash, just IRC palying up
[Tue Oct 28 20:08:53 2008] : DM: Aliatra? It's your turn.
[Tue Oct 28 20:09:45 2008] : Aliatra: ooc What happened after you put the miniatures on and Craig and I were frozen?
[Tue Oct 28 20:09:58 2008] : DM: ooc nothing
[Tue Oct 28 20:10:28 2008] : Oona: ooc reading last game's log. The Nine. I've just been rewatching LOTR movies. :)
[Tue Oct 28 20:10:32 2008] : Aliatra: ooc I didn't think I had the highest initiative, is all
[Tue Oct 28 20:10:39 2008] : DM: ooc Oona just hid
[Tue Oct 28 20:10:53 2008] : Dan: ooc ah, I never got that
[Tue Oct 28 20:11:18 2008] : DM: The hill top is littered with large boulders.
[Tue Oct 28 20:11:20 2008] : Dan: ooc it should be me next, I have highest Dex mod
[Tue Oct 28 20:11:21 2008] : Aliatra: Aliatra aims at the closest pursuer and fires
[Tue Oct 28 20:11:22 2008] : DM: Oona hides behind one of them.
[Tue Oct 28 20:11:25 2008] : Aliatra: Longbow, Mighty Composite +4, Ghost Touch (base): [1d20+16] => [18,16] = (34) ===> Damage: [1d8+5] => [5,5] = (10)
[Tue Oct 28 20:11:25 2008] : Aliatra: Longbow, Mighty Composite +4, Ghost Touch (second): [1d20+11] => [9,11] = (20) ===> Damage: [1d8+5] => [2,5] = (7)
[Tue Oct 28 20:11:45 2008] : Dan: ooc no matter really though
[Tue Oct 28 20:11:55 2008] : DM: ooc what's the range increment on a longbow?
[Tue Oct 28 20:12:36 2008] : Dan: ooc 110ft
[Tue Oct 28 20:13:15 2008] : DM: Two arrows strike the lillend's outstretched wings.
[Tue Oct 28 20:13:25 2008] : DM: Dan?
[Tue Oct 28 20:13:46 2008] : Dan: Dan begins casting
[Tue Oct 28 20:13:47 2008] : Dan: Done
[Tue Oct 28 20:14:00 2008] : Oona: "Are we sure these are the bad ones?"
[Tue Oct 28 20:14:28 2008] : DM: The lillends dive steeply after the fallen eyrine and and now hidden behind one of the large boulders.
[Tue Oct 28 20:14:36 2008] : Dan: Dan is continues to cast and vaguely raises eyebrows at Oona
[Tue Oct 28 20:14:54 2008] : Aliatra: "Nope, but it's 2 against 1"
[Tue Oct 28 20:15:14 2008] : DM: Oona?
[Tue Oct 28 20:15:26 2008] : Oona: Oona moves swiftly from boulder to boulder, and hides behind them, running towards the eyrine
[Tue Oct 28 20:15:41 2008] : Oona: Hide Skill Check: [1d20+18] => [10,18] = (28)
[Tue Oct 28 20:15:44 2008] : Oona: done.
[Tue Oct 28 20:15:54 2008] : DM: Aliatra?
[Tue Oct 28 20:16:32 2008] : Aliatra: Aliatra starts running towards the spot the 3 flying creatures hit the ground
[Tue Oct 28 20:16:55 2008] : Aliatra: Done
[Tue Oct 28 20:17:02 2008] : DM: Dan?
[Tue Oct 28 20:18:10 2008] : Dan (enter): 20:18
[Tue Oct 28 20:18:16 2008] : DM: Dan?
[Tue Oct 28 20:18:21 2008] : Aliatra: ooc wb
[Tue Oct 28 20:18:26 2008] : Dan: Booting '(7) Dan' from server...
[Tue Oct 28 20:18:27 2008] : Dan (exit): 20:18
[Tue Oct 28 20:18:28 2008] : DM: [2d6] => [4,4] = (8)
[Tue Oct 28 20:18:38 2008] : Oona: ooc ok, so no minis
[Tue Oct 28 20:18:42 2008] : DM: [1d6] => [6] = (6)
[Tue Oct 28 20:18:47 2008] : Dan: ooc I have no idea what's happened since Ali spoek
[Tue Oct 28 20:18:57 2008] : Dan: ooc spoke
[Tue Oct 28 20:18:58 2008] : Oona: ooc Craig hangs on minis
[Tue Oct 28 20:19:12 2008] : DM: ooc Oona moves forwards as did aliatra.
[Tue Oct 28 20:19:14 2008] : Dan: ooc no idea why all of a sudden
[Tue Oct 28 20:19:38 2008] : Dan: ooc want me to try adding minis?
[Tue Oct 28 20:19:51 2008] : Oona: na, we can do without
[Tue Oct 28 20:19:54 2008] : Oona: ooc
[Tue Oct 28 20:20:05 2008] : Aliatra: ooc Nothing happened, we waited for you
[Tue Oct 28 20:20:14 2008] : DM: Dan?
[Tue Oct 28 20:20:54 2008] : Dan: Dan finishes casting Augmented Summon Monster V - Celestial Griffon (Large magical beast): 79hp; 5 resist on acid, cold and electricity; Damage reduction 5/Magic; AC= 17; SR = 12; Darkvision 60'; Speed 30' (walk) 80' (fly, average);
[Tue Oct 28 20:21:36 2008] : Dan: Dan sends the monster forwards
[Tue Oct 28 20:22:13 2008] : Dan: Dan then moves forwards
[Tue Oct 28 20:22:17 2008] : Dan: Done
[Tue Oct 28 20:22:41 2008] : DM: You here the sound of swords striking flesh.
[Tue Oct 28 20:22:45 2008] : DM: Sword, short (base): [1d20+6] => [3,6] = (9) ===> Damage: [1d6+5] => [6,5] = (11)
[Tue Oct 28 20:22:46 2008] : DM: Sword, short (base): [1d20+6] => [13,6] = (19) ===> Damage: [1d6+5] => [6,5] = (11)
[Tue Oct 28 20:22:48 2008] : DM: Sword, short (base): [1d20+6] => [18,6] = (24) ===> Damage: [1d6+5] => [2,5] = (7)
[Tue Oct 28 20:22:48 2008] : DM: Sword, short (base): [1d20+6] => [17,6] = (23) ===> Damage: [1d6+5] => [3,5] = (8)
[Tue Oct 28 20:23:10 2008] : DM: Oona?
[Tue Oct 28 20:23:21 2008] : Oona: Oona continues running forward, close to the ground and keeping to the shadows and shapes of the boulders
[Tue Oct 28 20:23:42 2008] : Oona: Hide Skill Check: [1d20+18] => [18,18] = (36)
[Tue Oct 28 20:23:56 2008] : Oona: ooc I don('t think I can attack, right?
[Tue Oct 28 20:24:11 2008] : DM: ooc no, moved too far.
[Tue Oct 28 20:24:19 2008] : Oona: ooc k, then done.
[Tue Oct 28 20:24:20 2008] : DM: Aliatra?
[Tue Oct 28 20:24:24 2008] : Aliatra: Aliatra keeps on running
[Tue Oct 28 20:24:28 2008] : Aliatra: Done
[Tue Oct 28 20:25:17 2008] : DM: Dan?
[Tue Oct 28 20:25:44 2008] : Dan: Griffon strafes on the northern one
[Tue Oct 28 20:25:51 2008] : Dan: Augmented Celestial Griffon: Pounce/Dive (treat as magical):
Claw
[1d20+10] => [12,10] = (22) ==> Damage: [1d4+3] => [2,3] = (5)
Claw [1d20+10] => [20,10] = (30) ==> Damage: [1d4+3] => [4,3] = (7)
Bite [1d20+13] => [6,13] = (19) ==> Damage: [2d6+6] => [6,3,6] = (15)
Rake [1d20+10] => [14,10] = (24) ==> Damage: [1d6+3] => [6,3] = (9)
Rake [1d20+10] => [7,10] = (17) ==> Damage: [1d6+3] => [2,3] = (5)

[Tue Oct 28 20:26:07 2008] : Dan: [1d20+10] => [18,10] = (28)
[Tue Oct 28 20:26:21 2008] : Dan: [1d4+3] => [1,3] = (4)
[Tue Oct 28 20:26:44 2008] : Dan: ooc for second claw crit 3 + 7 = 10
[Tue Oct 28 20:26:48 2008] : DM: The griffon's brutal attacks slays the lillend outright.
[Tue Oct 28 20:27:11 2008] : Dan: Dan continues running
[Tue Oct 28 20:27:34 2008] : Dan: Done
[Tue Oct 28 20:27:40 2008] : Dan: ooc double move, not run
[Tue Oct 28 20:28:17 2008] : Lillend: "Die! Devil! May you blight the land no more!"
[Tue Oct 28 20:28:19 2008] : Lillend: Sword, short (base): [1d20+6] => [19,6] = (25) ===> Damage: [1d6+5] => [2,5] = (7)
[Tue Oct 28 20:28:19 2008] : Lillend: Critical hit? [1d20+6] => [1,6] = (7) ===> Damage: [2d6+10] => [5,2,10] = (17)
[Tue Oct 28 20:28:40 2008] : Lillend: Sword, short (base): [1d20+6] => [12,6] = (18) ===> Damage: [1d6+5] => [3,5] = (8)
[Tue Oct 28 20:28:47 2008] : Dan: "Umm"
[Tue Oct 28 20:29:05 2008] : Aliatra: "Are we backing the right team?"
[Tue Oct 28 20:29:08 2008] : Lillend: Tail slap (base): [1d20+6] => [12,6] = (18) ===> Damage: [2d6+2] => [1,5,2] = (8)
[Tue Oct 28 20:29:08 2008] : Lillend: Tail slap (base): [1d20+6] => [8,6] = (14) ===> Damage: [2d6+2] => [2,1,2] = (5)
[Tue Oct 28 20:29:09 2008] : Lillend: Tail slap (base): [1d20+6] => [14,6] = (20) ===> Damage: [2d6+2] => [5,1,2] = (8)
[Tue Oct 28 20:29:25 2008] : Dan: "I'm not sure!"
[Tue Oct 28 20:29:43 2008] : Lillend: [2d6+5] => [4,3,5] = (12)
[Tue Oct 28 20:29:44 2008] : Lillend: [2d6+5] => [6,5,5] = (16)
[Tue Oct 28 20:29:45 2008] : Dan: "You're the one with the gift for telling good from evil"
[Tue Oct 28 20:30:31 2008] : Aliatra: "Only if I prayed for that power, and I never did"
[Tue Oct 28 20:31:14 2008] : Lillend: The remaining lillend tail wraps around the unconcious eyrine squeezing her. Her blood covering the lillends tail. The eyrine looks close to death.
[Tue Oct 28 20:31:21 2008] : DM: Oona?
[Tue Oct 28 20:31:37 2008] : Oona: Oona aims at the lillend and shoots
[Tue Oct 28 20:31:44 2008] : Oona: Shortbow, MW MC (+3) +1 (base): [1d20+15] => [10,15] = (25) ===> Damage: [1d6+5] => [3,5] = (8)
[Tue Oct 28 20:31:44 2008] : Oona: Shortbow, MW MC (+3) +1 (second): [1d20+10] => [12,10] = (22) ===> Damage: [1d6+5] => [2,5] = (7)
[Tue Oct 28 20:32:01 2008] : DM: Two arrows strike true. (no sneak because you're too far).
[Tue Oct 28 20:32:06 2008] : Oona: "Let her go and I won't shoot again"!
[Tue Oct 28 20:32:14 2008] : Oona: "Move away from her"
[Tue Oct 28 20:32:20 2008] : Oona: Done.
[Tue Oct 28 20:32:22 2008] : DM: Aliatra?
[Tue Oct 28 20:32:59 2008] : Aliatra: Aliatra keeps on running at full speed, a doubting look on her face
[Tue Oct 28 20:33:11 2008] : Aliatra: ooc Am I almost there yet?
[Tue Oct 28 20:33:28 2008] : DM: ooc I've no idea. Why weren't you tracking how far you moved?
[Tue Oct 28 20:34:39 2008] : Aliatra: ooc Because I didn't want to muddle the map with me tracking my movements
[Tue Oct 28 20:35:08 2008] : Dan: ooc depends if the pink was original position or second turn position
[Tue Oct 28 20:35:10 2008] : Oona: ooc brb
[Tue Oct 28 20:35:37 2008] : DM: Aliatra, after that move you're just the other side of the boulder from the lillend.
[Tue Oct 28 20:35:41 2008] : DM: Dan?
[Tue Oct 28 20:35:46 2008] : Dan: ooc why does it remove random objects when I select remove??
[Tue Oct 28 20:36:13 2008] : DM: ooc dunno, works for me.
[Tue Oct 28 20:36:20 2008] : Dan: "Let her go or the Griffon will be on you in moments"
[Tue Oct 28 20:36:31 2008] : Dan: Dan moves 30 ft
[Tue Oct 28 20:37:00 2008] : Oona: ooc back
[Tue Oct 28 20:37:27 2008] : Dan: Griffon moves to attack position
[Tue Oct 28 20:37:30 2008] : Aliatra: ooc Where do you find Remove?
[Tue Oct 28 20:37:41 2008] : Dan: ooc right click
[Tue Oct 28 20:38:08 2008] : Dan: ooc but it removes a random object, then second time it removes the one I'm highlighting - every time
[Tue Oct 28 20:38:11 2008] : Oona: ooc can timestamps be enabled in openrpg?
[Tue Oct 28 20:38:57 2008] : Dan: ooc waiting for the reaction of the Lilend
[Tue Oct 28 20:39:01 2008] : DM: ooc doesn't look like it.
[Tue Oct 28 20:39:04 2008] : Aliatra: ooc On which tab?
[Tue Oct 28 20:39:14 2008] : Dan: ooc whiteboard
[Tue Oct 28 20:39:32 2008] : Oona: ooc yes! I just enabled them. Good for lags and such.
[Tue Oct 28 20:39:42 2008] : DM: The lillend glares at the people surrounding her but doesn't do anything else.
[Tue Oct 28 20:39:45 2008] : Aliatra: ooc I can not find it *shrug*
[Tue Oct 28 20:40:12 2008] : Dan: Done
[Tue Oct 28 20:41:12 2008] : Dan: ooc unless the griffon can try to pin the lilend?
[Tue Oct 28 20:41:22 2008] : DM: ooc it can try.
[Tue Oct 28 20:42:00 2008] : Dan: [1d20+10] => [2,10] = (12)
[Tue Oct 28 20:42:07 2008] : DM: Grapple (base): [1d20+16] => [16,16] = (32) ===> Damage: [2d6+5] => [5,4,5] = (14)
[Tue Oct 28 20:42:29 2008] : DM: Failed.
[Tue Oct 28 20:42:42 2008] : Dan: ooc is a Lilend large?
[Tue Oct 28 20:42:54 2008] : Dan: Sorry Griffon gets +4 for being large so 16
[Tue Oct 28 20:43:17 2008] : DM: Still not good enough.
[Tue Oct 28 20:43:31 2008] : DM: ooc The lillend is large I've just noticed.
[Tue Oct 28 20:43:45 2008] : Dan: ooc OK, done
[Tue Oct 28 20:43:49 2008] : DM: The lillend gives the eyrine one final squeeze: [2d6+5] => [6,6,5] = (17)
[Tue Oct 28 20:45:00 2008] : DM: The eyrine grows limp and her red eyes dim. Discarding the corpse the lillend attacks the griffon.
[Tue Oct 28 20:45:02 2008] : DM: Sword, short (base): [1d20+6] => [17,6] = (23) ===> Damage: [1d6+5] => [1,5] = (6)
[Tue Oct 28 20:45:03 2008] : DM: Sword, short (base): [1d20+6] => [13,6] = (19) ===> Damage: [1d6+5] => [3,5] = (8)
[Tue Oct 28 20:45:26 2008] : DM: Oona?
[Tue Oct 28 20:45:50 2008] : Oona: Oona springs on the boulder and aims and shoots again
[Tue Oct 28 20:45:52 2008] : Oona: Shortbow, MW MC (+3) +1 (base): [1d20+15] => [7,15] = (22) ===> Damage: [1d6+5] => [6,5] = (11)
[Tue Oct 28 20:45:52 2008] : Oona: Shortbow, MW MC (+3) +1 (second): [1d20+10] => [1,10] = (11) ===> Damage: [1d6+5] => [1,5] = (6)
[Tue Oct 28 20:46:00 2008] : DM: One hit.
[Tue Oct 28 20:46:12 2008] : Oona: done.
[Tue Oct 28 20:46:23 2008] : DM: Aliatra?
[Tue Oct 28 20:46:27 2008] : Aliatra: Aliatra goes around the boulder and aims an arrow at the lillend
[Tue Oct 28 20:46:52 2008] : Aliatra: "Stop it or I shoot"
[Tue Oct 28 20:46:58 2008] : Dan: ooc is the Lilend's sword magical? Griffon had DR 5/Magic
[Tue Oct 28 20:47:03 2008] : DM: ooc not magical
[Tue Oct 28 20:47:09 2008] : Dan: ooc OK
[Tue Oct 28 20:47:27 2008] : DM: The lillend looks slightly crazed and not inclined to stop.
[Tue Oct 28 20:47:29 2008] : Aliatra: Done
[Tue Oct 28 20:47:44 2008] : DM: Dan?
[Tue Oct 28 20:48:05 2008] : Dan: "We should all back off and try to calm things down"
[Tue Oct 28 20:48:09 2008] : Aliatra: "Dan, do we kill it or try to talk"
[Tue Oct 28 20:48:41 2008] : Dan: "If this creature will hold for peace"
[Tue Oct 28 20:48:50 2008] : Dan: "The only other option is her slaughter"
[Tue Oct 28 20:49:04 2008] : Dan: Dan holds his hands up and backs off 5ft
[Tue Oct 28 20:49:11 2008] : DM: "You consort with devils!!!" hisses the Lillend.
[Tue Oct 28 20:49:28 2008] : Dan: Griffon backs off
[Tue Oct 28 20:49:39 2008] : Dan: "We don't do so knowingly"
[Tue Oct 28 20:49:47 2008] : Dan: "We are here to deal with Shadroth"
[Tue Oct 28 20:50:08 2008] : Dan: "He does misdeeds on our plane"
[Tue Oct 28 20:50:10 2008] : Dan: Done
[Tue Oct 28 20:50:58 2008] : DM: At the mention of Shadroth the lillend flinches and the expression briefly shows fear.
[Tue Oct 28 20:51:17 2008] : Dan: "Will we have peace?"
[Tue Oct 28 20:51:28 2008] : Aliatra: Aliatra lowers her bow
[Tue Oct 28 20:51:41 2008] : Oona: "I'll not shoot if you put your weapon down"
[Tue Oct 28 20:52:05 2008] : DM: She backs away, taking to the air. "Shadroth is pain...." she whispers softly.
[Tue Oct 28 20:52:34 2008] : Dan: "He is our enemy"
[Tue Oct 28 20:52:36 2008] : DM: Oona?
[Tue Oct 28 20:53:03 2008] : Oona: Oona jumps down from the boulder and walks closer to the scene.
[Tue Oct 28 20:53:33 2008] : Oona: "Please let's have peace for now"
[Tue Oct 28 20:53:36 2008] : Oona: done.
[Tue Oct 28 20:53:51 2008] : DM: A tear slowly runs down the lillends cheek.
[Tue Oct 28 20:53:55 2008] : DM: Aliatra?
[Tue Oct 28 20:54:00 2008] : Oona: ooc left click to select line and THEN right click and remove. Works for me, without the random part :)
[Tue Oct 28 20:54:26 2008] : Aliatra: Aliatra puts her bow away and shows her empty hands
[Tue Oct 28 20:54:33 2008] : Aliatra: "Talk?"
[Tue Oct 28 20:54:36 2008] : Dan: ooc I'll try that but I think that's what I was doing
[Tue Oct 28 20:56:56 2008] : Aliatra: "It would seem we have a common enemy"
[Tue Oct 28 20:57:23 2008] : Oona: ooc brb
[Tue Oct 28 20:58:03 2008] : DM: The lillend continues to cry, and as she does so the grey colour of her wings and skin slowly fades away, a faint blush of red on her cheeks, pale greens and yellow and purples start to show through on her wings.
[Tue Oct 28 20:58:36 2008] : Aliatra: Aliatra looks on in astonishment
[Tue Oct 28 20:58:41 2008] : Oona: ooc is the fight over?
[Tue Oct 28 20:58:42 2008] : Dan: "Are you native to this plane?"
[Tue Oct 28 20:58:54 2008] : Oona: ooc are we still taking turns?
[Tue Oct 28 20:59:09 2008] : Dan: Dan looks at the other Lilend
[Tue Oct 28 20:59:19 2008] : Dan: Heal Skill Check: [1d20+1] => [9,1] = (10)
[Tue Oct 28 20:59:30 2008] : DM: She drops her swords and removes a small roll of paper from her belt. "The other had a message", she murmers.
[Tue Oct 28 21:00:19 2008] : Dan: ooc is it possible to heal the other lilend, or is it well and truly dead?
[Tue Oct 28 21:00:32 2008] : Aliatra: Aliatra looks at the other lilend as well, trying to ascertain the severity of the wounds
[Tue Oct 28 21:00:37 2008] : Aliatra: Heal Skill Check: [1d20+13] => [2,13] = (15)
[Tue Oct 28 21:01:01 2008] : Oona: Oona walks slowly and wearily to the scene.
[Tue Oct 28 21:01:09 2008] : DM: The paper slips from her grasp and the lillend slowly flutters to the ground, it looks like her strength is leaving her as she lies on the ground. Her colours are now bright and vivid and with a soft sigh she dies.
[Tue Oct 28 21:01:38 2008] : Dan: "We barely touched her!"
[Tue Oct 28 21:01:52 2008] : Dan: Dan looks over her body
[Tue Oct 28 21:01:55 2008] : Oona: Oona quickly gets closer. "Can we do anything?"
[Tue Oct 28 21:01:57 2008] : Dan: Knowledge: The Planes Skill Check: [1d20+20] => [3,20] = (23)
[Tue Oct 28 21:02:17 2008] : Dan: ooc was she suffering from a taint of the plane of shadows?
[Tue Oct 28 21:02:26 2008] : Aliatra: Aliatra runs over to examine the body, looking for signs of lingering life
[Tue Oct 28 21:02:28 2008] : Aliatra: Heal Skill Check: [1d20+13] => [15,13] = (28)
[Tue Oct 28 21:02:32 2008] : DM: Looking at the body you see that she is now free of the taint of the shadow plane.
[Tue Oct 28 21:04:11 2008] : Oona: "I don't get it"
[Tue Oct 28 21:04:28 2008] : Oona: "There is something strange about this plane business, that I simply do nto fully understand"
[Tue Oct 28 21:04:37 2008] : Oona: "So, anything we can do for them?"
[Tue Oct 28 21:04:59 2008] : Oona: "Or should we just make sure the ... well, the "devil" I suppose is truly dead?
[Tue Oct 28 21:05:12 2008] : DM: ooc 667 XP for the two lillends for those at level 10, 550 XP for those at level 11.
[Tue Oct 28 21:05:18 2008] : Aliatra: "Read the paper, I guess. And check up on the "devil"."
[Tue Oct 28 21:06:09 2008] : Aliatra: Aliatra checks up on the erinye
[Tue Oct 28 21:06:11 2008] : Aliatra: Heal Skill Check: [1d20+13] => [3,13] = (16)
[Tue Oct 28 21:06:13 2008] : DM: All there of the winged creatures are dead, two from violence and one from freeing herself from the control of the Shadowman. The lillend were only memories bound to his will.
[Tue Oct 28 21:08:19 2008] : Dan: "Most odd. I wonder how many others are tained and bound to him?"
[Tue Oct 28 21:08:26 2008] : Dan: ooc tainted
[Tue Oct 28 21:09:38 2008] : DM: On the paper is a short message signed by Asmerdyas.
[Tue Oct 28 21:09:40 2008] : Aliatra: "Let's just be more careful about what and who we attack. I don't want a repeat of this"
[Tue Oct 28 21:10:40 2008] : Oona: "If I understood well, we actually freed them"
[Tue Oct 28 21:10:45 2008] : Oona: "By killing them".
[Tue Oct 28 21:10:51 2008] : Oona: "Or did I not get this right?"
[Tue Oct 28 21:11:03 2008] : Aliatra: "I'd rather free them by killing him"
[Tue Oct 28 21:11:11 2008] : Dan: "Well, I'm sure it was better to lose the taint and leave as the second did, regardless"
[Tue Oct 28 21:11:35 2008] : Dan: "What does the note say Ali?"
[Tue Oct 28 21:12:08 2008] : Aliatra: Aliatra reads the note
[Tue Oct 28 21:12:45 2008] : DM: "The host will decend on the 5th day of the waning moon.", it reads. "From the hill of bones, look south for the signal from the hidden way. Strike swift while his attention looks beyond the walls.""
[Tue Oct 28 21:13:19 2008] : Aliatra: "Hmm, seems like he plans to attack someone"
[Tue Oct 28 21:13:35 2008] : Dan: "That's not my interpretation"
[Tue Oct 28 21:13:53 2008] : Aliatra: "Hill of bones: cemetary?"
[Tue Oct 28 21:13:55 2008] : Dan: "I think that Asmerdyas plans to strike him"
[Tue Oct 28 21:14:27 2008] : Aliatra: "That was what I said, wasn't it?"
[Tue Oct 28 21:14:39 2008] : Dan: "Remember that the Lilends were his slaves. They were trying to stop the Erinyes"
[Tue Oct 28 21:14:58 2008] : DM: ooc Asmerdyas is female.
[Tue Oct 28 21:15:01 2008] : Dan: "Didn't seem that way to me Ali"
[Tue Oct 28 21:15:15 2008] : Dan: "You said "He plans to attack someone"
[Tue Oct 28 21:15:57 2008] : Aliatra: ooc he/she/it I get confused with the names sometimes
[Tue Oct 28 21:16:35 2008] : Dan: Dan looks up at the sky to see if there's a moon up there
[Tue Oct 28 21:16:47 2008] : Oona: "So wait, the lillends were with him - against their will - and the erinyes want him gone too"
[Tue Oct 28 21:16:50 2008] : Oona: "is that right?"
[Tue Oct 28 21:16:51 2008] : Aliatra: ooc My work keeps me away from home for 12 hours a day and it's starting to tell
[Tue Oct 28 21:17:27 2008] : Dan: "We know the second part anyway Oona"
[Tue Oct 28 21:17:40 2008] : Dan: "Asmerdyas put us this way in the first place"
[Tue Oct 28 21:17:41 2008] : DM: ooc yes, that're right Oona. The eyrines work for Asmerdyas.
[Tue Oct 28 21:18:17 2008] : Dan: "I actually think Asmerdyas may have sent this message to us"
[Tue Oct 28 21:18:33 2008] : Dan: "The erinyes headed straight for us"
[Tue Oct 28 21:18:35 2008] : Aliatra: "So the erinyes work for her and the lilend would side with us if they could"
[Tue Oct 28 21:18:56 2008] : Dan: "Who knows if there are more Ali"
[Tue Oct 28 21:19:05 2008] : Oona: "I think the erinyes headed for anything that would have saved her from the others"
[Tue Oct 28 21:19:17 2008] : Oona: "In any case. Now we have a clue as to what to expect, and how to get forward."
[Tue Oct 28 21:19:21 2008] : Oona: "It sounds good to me"
[Tue Oct 28 21:19:26 2008] : Dan: "They probably wouldn't side with an Erinyes without a very good reason"
[Tue Oct 28 21:19:41 2008] : Dan: "The Erinyes was delivering a note"
[Tue Oct 28 21:20:13 2008] : Dan: "Only once we freed the Lilend did she realise that the note might be important"
[Tue Oct 28 21:20:35 2008] : Dan: "For us in our quest to get rid of Shadroth"
[Tue Oct 28 21:21:05 2008] : Dan: "Can you see the hill of bones anywhere?"
[Tue Oct 28 21:21:43 2008] : Oona: Oona springs on a boulder again and looks around
[Tue Oct 28 21:21:49 2008] : Oona: Spot Skill Check: [1d20+12] => [5,12] = (17)
[Tue Oct 28 21:21:55 2008] : DM: You're still some distance away from Shadow Southtown, you don't see anything that brings the phrases "Hill of bones" to mind.
[Tue Oct 28 21:22:03 2008] : Oona: ooc can I take 20? :)
[Tue Oct 28 21:22:16 2008] : DM: Perhaps after another days travel?
[Tue Oct 28 21:23:28 2008] : Aliatra: "Let's check the location of Southtown's cemetary"
[Tue Oct 28 21:23:42 2008] : Dan: "I guess we should get closer first"
[Tue Oct 28 21:23:54 2008] : Dan: "Let's go and see what we can see"
[Tue Oct 28 21:24:32 2008] : Oona: OOna springs down from the boulder and takes a bit of time to see the gear/things/clues that the erinyes or the lillends are wearing
[Tue Oct 28 21:24:50 2008] : Dan: "Anything intersting there Oona?"
[Tue Oct 28 21:24:51 2008] : DM: Nothing of value, just ordinary weapons.
[Tue Oct 28 21:25:02 2008] : Oona: "Nope"
[Tue Oct 28 21:25:12 2008] : Oona: "Unless you're in need of a sord or two"
[Tue Oct 28 21:25:15 2008] : Oona: "Rusty at that"
[Tue Oct 28 21:25:20 2008] : Oona: "Oh well, let us go"
[Tue Oct 28 21:25:24 2008] : Aliatra: "Then let's mount up and move out"
[Tue Oct 28 21:25:39 2008] : Oona: ooc going to make popcorn, brb
[Tue Oct 28 21:25:41 2008] : Dan: "Not for me thanks"
[Tue Oct 28 21:26:00 2008] : Dan: "What do we think about that staff?"
[Tue Oct 28 21:26:37 2008] : Dan: "Should I just use it? Do we think that the power that I couldn't discern was the portal magic?"
[Tue Oct 28 21:27:13 2008] : Dan: "It's significantly more poweful than my sword, and a bit more firring for an experienced mage"
[Tue Oct 28 21:27:27 2008] : Dan: Dan mounts up as he talks
[Tue Oct 28 21:28:42 2008] : DM: You ride on to Southtown
[Tue Oct 28 21:28:42 2008] : Aliatra: "I do not like the idea of you wielding something you don't even understand"
[Tue Oct 28 21:29:39 2008] : DM: Late afternoon you start the desent of the last hill before Southtown.
[Tue Oct 28 21:29:45 2008] : Dan: "I have wielded it to get us here"
[Tue Oct 28 21:30:06 2008] : Dan: ooc seem to have missed it off the wiki
[Tue Oct 28 21:30:52 2008] : Oona: ooc what staff?
[Tue Oct 28 21:30:56 2008] : DM: Stretched out before you is the dead and abandoned farmland of what should be a fertile river valley. Southtowns grey walls stand tall,. surrounding the town and castle.
[Tue Oct 28 21:31:38 2008] : Aliatra: "This plane is too depressing for words"
[Tue Oct 28 21:31:46 2008] : DM: Southtown's castle stands by the river on a small knoll on the Eastern side.
[Tue Oct 28 21:31:47 2008] : Aliatra: Aliatra shudders
[Tue Oct 28 21:32:24 2008] : Dan: Dan tries to raise the mood
[Tue Oct 28 21:32:34 2008] : DM: And beyond the eastern walls you see another small rise, a unusally regularly domed hillock dotted unusually with white (not grey) stones.
[Tue Oct 28 21:32:48 2008] : Oona: "Bones we said?"
[Tue Oct 28 21:32:51 2008] : Dan: "Go, on, give it a try... depressing as you like, but make it descriptive"
[Tue Oct 28 21:33:13 2008] : DM: If you squint you can just see many grey shadowly figures moving on top of the walls.
[Tue Oct 28 21:33:43 2008] : Dan: "So the message said "from the hill of bones""
[Tue Oct 28 21:33:55 2008] : Dan: "I guess that means that we should head there?"
[Tue Oct 28 21:35:36 2008] : Aliatra: "I can see why it was called a hill of bones. We'd better check it out"
[Tue Oct 28 21:35:43 2008] : Dan: "So it's on the East of the city, and we need to look South"
[Tue Oct 28 21:36:00 2008] : Dan: "For the hidden way. Whatever that means"
[Tue Oct 28 21:36:19 2008] : DM: ooc oops, I got my geography a bit confused.
[Tue Oct 28 21:36:48 2008] : DM: The message is a bit smudged and on a second look it seems to say. "... look west..."
[Tue Oct 28 21:37:00 2008] : Oona: ooc roflmao
[Tue Oct 28 21:38:26 2008] : Dan: "Hmm, maybe my memory is not quite right"
[Tue Oct 28 21:38:31 2008] : Aliatra: ooc KMAO
[Tue Oct 28 21:38:34 2008] : Dan: "Look West..."
[Tue Oct 28 21:38:50 2008] : Dan: "OK, so we look back towards the city from the hill"
[Tue Oct 28 21:38:53 2008] : Dan: ooc brb
[Tue Oct 28 21:38:53 2008] : Aliatra: "Maybe I didn't speak clearly enough when I read it out loud"
[Tue Oct 28 21:40:30 2008] : Oona: "It doesn't matter. Where should we look?"
[Tue Oct 28 21:41:36 2008] : Aliatra: "West from the hill of bones"
[Tue Oct 28 21:42:19 2008] : Dan: "Which is back over the city"
[Tue Oct 28 21:42:35 2008] : Dan: "OK, so now we need to guess when the time is right"
[Tue Oct 28 21:42:53 2008] : Aliatra: "The host will decend on the 5th day of the waning moon.From the hill of bones, look south for the signal from the hidden way. Strike swift while his attention looks beyond the walls."
[Tue Oct 28 21:43:01 2008] : Oona: "I can't remember for the life of me where the moon is at"
[Tue Oct 28 21:43:15 2008] : Dan: "So when is the 5th day of the waning moon?"
[Tue Oct 28 21:43:16 2008] : Oona: "Which stage, that is"
[Tue Oct 28 21:43:18 2008] : Aliatra: Aliatra studies the piece of paper again
[Tue Oct 28 21:43:44 2008] : DM: ooc Adrin would probably know that today is the 3rd day of the waning moon.
[Tue Oct 28 21:43:46 2008] : Dan: ooc we'd probably remember what the moon was doing in a way that us real people dont DM
[Tue Oct 28 21:43:53 2008] : Aliatra: "the fifth night after the full moon, I guess"
[Tue Oct 28 21:44:15 2008] : Dan: "Yeah, but when was it full?"
[Tue Oct 28 21:44:29 2008] : Aliatra: "But a city girl like me doesn't pay a lot of attention to the skies"
[Tue Oct 28 21:44:54 2008] : Aliatra: "Adrin, help us out please"
[Tue Oct 28 21:45:02 2008] : Adrin: "Three night ago, don't you lot pay any attention?"
[Tue Oct 28 21:45:10 2008] : Oona: ooc I don't agree Craig, the three of us have absolutely no interest for the moon ;-)
[Tue Oct 28 21:45:20 2008] : Oona: "No, we don't"
[Tue Oct 28 21:45:45 2008] : Oona: "In any case, this gives us 2 days or so"
[Tue Oct 28 21:45:50 2008] : Oona: "To errr. prepare?"
[Tue Oct 28 21:45:52 2008] : Dan: ooc but we were outdoors, I see well by moonlight it's important to me at least
[Tue Oct 28 21:46:20 2008] : Aliatra: ooc I agree, Dan should have some idea of the full moon at least
[Tue Oct 28 21:46:29 2008] : Dan: "OK, so how do we prepare?"
[Tue Oct 28 21:49:22 2008] : DM: ooc are you going to head for the hill then?
[Tue Oct 28 21:49:53 2008] : Dan: "Do we head to the hill now to case it out?"
[Tue Oct 28 21:50:09 2008] : Oona: "I think that makes sense"
[Tue Oct 28 21:50:26 2008] : Oona: "We need to...well, I need to scout the lay of the land and get my bearings"
[Tue Oct 28 21:50:28 2008] : Oona: "Just in case"
[Tue Oct 28 21:51:40 2008] : Aliatra: "And it might help if Adrin takes a good look around to see where we need to go in 2 days time"
[Tue Oct 28 21:53:18 2008] : DM: You ride down to the hillock, up close you see the white boulders are not stone but the ends of giant bones.
[Tue Oct 28 21:53:44 2008] : Dan: Dan pulls the shadow staff from his haversack and looks at it again
[Tue Oct 28 21:53:59 2008] : Dan: "Hmm, now I remember why I'm not using this"
[Tue Oct 28 21:54:12 2008] : Dan: "In case it gets sundered while we are on this plane"
[Tue Oct 28 21:54:22 2008] : Dan: Dan puts it away again
[Tue Oct 28 21:54:23 2008] : DM: From the number of bones you can see you think the whole is is an enormous piles of bones of all sorts from every creature you can think of.
[Tue Oct 28 21:54:45 2008] : Dan: "Why are there so many bones here?"
[Tue Oct 28 21:54:59 2008] : Dan: "This place is just beyond my ken"
[Tue Oct 28 21:55:00 2008] : DM: There are giant dragon or whale bones, smaller bones from humanoids scattered about, all overgrown with dead and dried grasses and weeds.
[Tue Oct 28 21:56:13 2008] : Aliatra: "A butcher's trashheap?"
[Tue Oct 28 21:56:14 2008] : DM: ooc this hill serves no purpose except I think it's really creepy to have to camp out on top of it.
[Tue Oct 28 21:56:24 2008] : Aliatra: ooc LOL
[Tue Oct 28 21:56:56 2008] : Dan: ooc LOL
[Tue Oct 28 21:57:22 2008] : Dan: "So do we wait here, or wait elsewhere and return here later?"
[Tue Oct 28 21:57:59 2008] : DM: The bones provide some good shelter and concealment from anyone who might come looking.
[Tue Oct 28 21:59:12 2008] : Oona: "OK, this is officially reepy"
[Tue Oct 28 21:59:22 2008] : Oona: Survival (+2 to find or follow tracks) Skill Check: [1d20+4] => [3,4] = (7)
[Tue Oct 28 21:59:33 2008] : Oona: "I can't recognize any of those bones, really"
[Tue Oct 28 22:00:21 2008] : Aliatra: "Let's find an inn to spend the nights until we HAVE to be here`
[Tue Oct 28 22:00:36 2008] : DM: ooc an inn??? what?
[Tue Oct 28 22:00:37 2008] : Dan: "Is that a joke?"
[Tue Oct 28 22:01:16 2008] : Oona: Oona looks at Ali sideways
[Tue Oct 28 22:01:17 2008] : Dan: "You've seen the state of the buildings here."
[Tue Oct 28 22:01:41 2008] : Oona: "You really want to go into an inn? With a ghostly innkeeper that might strangle you in your sleep?"
[Tue Oct 28 22:01:45 2008] : Oona: "Thank you very much"
[Tue Oct 28 22:01:48 2008] : Oona: "not me"
[Tue Oct 28 22:03:43 2008] : Aliatra: ´If the beds are soft, the rooms are clean and the meals are hot, I don´t cqre what what the innkeeper looks like`
[Tue Oct 28 22:04:00 2008] : Aliatra: Aliatra shrugs
[Tue Oct 28 22:04:08 2008] : Dan: "OK, so a decision... sleep here on this creepy charnel pile, or head back somewhat"?"
[Tue Oct 28 22:04:33 2008] : Oona: "I really would rather make sure that we have no surprises when we need to be here"
[Tue Oct 28 22:04:37 2008] : Dan: "Ali, the beds are likely crumbling to dust if they'e there at all"
[Tue Oct 28 22:04:43 2008] : Oona: "So I'm all for staying here and taking our bearings"
[Tue Oct 28 22:05:10 2008] : Dan: "The only thing on this plane that's been habitable was the bed in the cave that had been pushed through a portal from our plane!"
[Tue Oct 28 22:06:11 2008] : Dan: "OK, we stay here then"
[Tue Oct 28 22:06:44 2008] : Aliatra: `Taking our bearings here was on top of my list, a bed was only the second or third item`
[Tue Oct 28 22:06:46 2008] : DM: ooc I have to say, I do like the idea of Aliatra renting a room from a ghostly innkeeper completely unfazed if it means she has a comfortable nights sleep.
[Tue Oct 28 22:07:10 2008] : Oona: ooc roflmao
[Tue Oct 28 22:07:19 2008] : Aliatra: ooc She would sleep fine, unless the moaning and clanging of chains became too loud
[Tue Oct 28 22:09:39 2008] : Oona: ooc setting camp and all.
[Tue Oct 28 22:10:08 2008] : Dan: Dan helps with the camp detail
[Tue Oct 28 22:11:08 2008] : DM: Despite being so close to the town you're not disturbed by anything other than an eerie noise as the wind whistles though the scattered bones.
[Tue Oct 28 22:11:41 2008] : Dan: "This is a dashed creepy place to spend our time"
[Tue Oct 28 22:11:52 2008] : Dan: "Worst campsite ever!"
[Tue Oct 28 22:11:56 2008] : DM: It seems that The Shadowman keeps his strength behind his walls of stone.
[Tue Oct 28 22:12:00 2008] : Aliatra: `It´s very lonely here. Aren´t there any people around´
[Tue Oct 28 22:12:16 2008] : Dan: "Ali, have you taken a bang to the head?"
[Tue Oct 28 22:13:05 2008] : Dan: "We're deep in Shadroth's territory, the last thing we want to see is 'people'"
[Tue Oct 28 22:13:19 2008] : DM: Dawn breaks after two nights camping on the hill, the pale sunrise heralding the 5th day of the waning moon...
[Tue Oct 28 22:13:19 2008] : Dan: "They are not of the friendly persuasion"
[Tue Oct 28 22:13:23 2008] : DM: GAME END