Contents / PnP Stuff / Logs /

[Tue Aug 26 19:51:54 2008] : DM: GAME START
[Tue Aug 26 19:52:16 2008] : Oona: ok. I'll spring in the car and get him.
[Tue Aug 26 19:53:13 2008] : Adrin: "So, lets find this Willard house then"
[Tue Aug 26 19:54:28 2008] : Dan: "Shouldn't be too hard, there aren't too many families here"
[Tue Aug 26 19:54:59 2008] : Adrin: "At the current rate there'll be fewer each week"
[Tue Aug 26 19:55:05 2008] : Aliatra: "Let's tread very carefully here, these folks lost their child"
[Tue Aug 26 19:55:33 2008] : Oona: "Right."
[Tue Aug 26 19:55:35 2008] : Dan: "OK, perhaps it's better if one person speaks for all then"
[Tue Aug 26 19:55:47 2008] : Dan: "Ali, you're best at this sort of thing"
[Tue Aug 26 19:56:08 2008] : Adrin: "Are you saying I'm not tactful?"
[Tue Aug 26 19:56:14 2008] : Aliatra: "If you're sure about that"
[Tue Aug 26 19:56:37 2008] : Aliatra: "Adrin, you're very good at tactics" *smile*
[Tue Aug 26 19:56:39 2008] : Dan: "No, I'm saying that I'm not, you just think that I meant you because you're not"
[Tue Aug 26 19:56:46 2008] : Dan: Dan smiles
[Tue Aug 26 19:57:40 2008] : Adrin: Adrin tries to decide if thats an insult or not
[Tue Aug 26 19:57:51 2008] : Oona: "Adrin, this question probably wasn't tactful to start with" Oona winks
[Tue Aug 26 19:58:46 2008] : Dan: "Let's go and find them then"
[Tue Aug 26 19:59:01 2008] : Dan: Dan heads off in search of houses
[Tue Aug 26 19:59:04 2008] : DM: ooc with hindsight I shouldn't have picked someone else to die. I'm not going to do a good job on this so let's keep it short.
[Tue Aug 26 19:59:23 2008] : Oona: "Agreed."
[Tue Aug 26 19:59:30 2008] : Oona: Oona follows Dan
[Tue Aug 26 19:59:40 2008] : Aliatra: Aliatra accompanies Dan
[Tue Aug 26 19:59:53 2008] : DM: The Willard family home is easy to find (it's not a big place) and everyone knows where everyone else lives.
[Tue Aug 26 20:00:32 2008] : Aliatra: Aliatra knocks on the door
[Tue Aug 26 20:00:36 2008] : Oona: "you gotta love these little villages. I almsot feel at home here."
[Tue Aug 26 20:00:41 2008] : Aliatra: "Can I come in?"
[Tue Aug 26 20:01:18 2008] : DM: It's a small house on the edge of the village, from the wagon and the tools carefully stored in the shed it looks like they tend the farmland outside the village.
[Tue Aug 26 20:01:57 2008] : DM: The door opens and a woman of around 25ish opens the door.
[Tue Aug 26 20:02:33 2008] : Aliatra: "We heard about your loss and wanted to pay our respect"
[Tue Aug 26 20:02:34 2008] : Mrs Willard: "Hello? Oh. Um. Of course."
[Tue Aug 26 20:03:09 2008] : Mrs Willard: She shows you inside to the main room. It looks like she's preparing dinner.
[Tue Aug 26 20:03:32 2008] : Aliatra: "Is this a bed time to come calling?"
[Tue Aug 26 20:03:34 2008] : Aliatra: bad
[Tue Aug 26 20:03:35 2008] : Mrs Willard: "Do I know you from somewhere? I'm afraid I've forgotten your names."
[Tue Aug 26 20:03:43 2008] : Oona: Oona follows in and tries to size the household standing looking at the house.
[Tue Aug 26 20:03:49 2008] : Mrs Willard: "No, it's alright."
[Tue Aug 26 20:04:07 2008] : Aliatra: "I'm Aliatra, my friends and I just arrived here"
[Tue Aug 26 20:04:31 2008] : Mrs Willard: Judging from the number of cloaks hanging in the hallway you'd guess two adults and two children.
[Tue Aug 26 20:04:48 2008] : Dan: Dan bows his head and enters silently
[Tue Aug 26 20:05:30 2008] : Mrs Willard: "Oh well, thank you for your kind words."
[Tue Aug 26 20:05:36 2008] : Adrin: Adrin walks in, looking at everything
[Tue Aug 26 20:05:56 2008] : Aliatra: "We are all so very sorry. Is there anything at all we can do for you?"
[Tue Aug 26 20:06:37 2008] : Mrs Willard: "It is good of you to ask. But, no, I don't think so."
[Tue Aug 26 20:07:25 2008] : Aliatra: "I understand it happened suddenly, I can't imagine what it must be like for you"
[Tue Aug 26 20:08:10 2008] : Oona: Oona stands in the back and studies Mrs Willard's face and gestures. (trying to see if she's grieving or not, for one).
[Tue Aug 26 20:08:39 2008] : Aliatra: ooc Suspicious, isn't she? ;)
[Tue Aug 26 20:09:05 2008] : Mrs Willard: She sighs. "People do get sick all the time, but you just don't expect it to happen to someone so close."
[Tue Aug 26 20:09:47 2008] : Adrin: "It doesn't seem to have been affected anyone else"
[Tue Aug 26 20:09:52 2008] : Adrin: ooc -been
[Tue Aug 26 20:10:06 2008] : Mrs Willard: "Things might have been better if the old priest had been here."
[Tue Aug 26 20:10:18 2008] : Aliatra: "I know what you mean. Growing up in an orphanage wasn't easy, seeing my friends suffer was worse"
[Tue Aug 26 20:10:32 2008] : Adrin: "Was he a medical man?"
[Tue Aug 26 20:10:45 2008] : Aliatra: "Did the old priest have better healing powers than the new one?"
[Tue Aug 26 20:11:00 2008] : Mrs Willard: "I suppose you could say that, Mr...?"
[Tue Aug 26 20:11:24 2008] : Adrin: "Reslan. Call me Adrin"
[Tue Aug 26 20:12:51 2008] : Mrs Willard: "My husband went to see this Akbar and he, Akbar that is sent round a bottle of medicine, it lessened the fever a bit but...."
[Tue Aug 26 20:13:48 2008] : Mrs Willard: "But it doesn't do any good to brood on such matters, on what have have happened. What's done is done and one much look to the future and the rest of the family, yes?" She smiles tentatively.
[Tue Aug 26 20:14:10 2008] : Aliatra: "Of course"
[Tue Aug 26 20:16:23 2008] : Adrin: "Do you still have any of the medicine?"
[Tue Aug 26 20:16:24 2008] : Adrin (enter): 20:16
[Tue Aug 26 20:16:24 2008] : Aliatra (enter): 20:16
[Tue Aug 26 20:16:25 2008] : Adrin: Booting '(3) Adrin' from server...
[Tue Aug 26 20:16:25 2008] : Adrin (exit): 20:16
[Tue Aug 26 20:16:46 2008] : Aliatra: Booting '(4) Aliatra' from server...
[Tue Aug 26 20:16:47 2008] : Aliatra (exit): 20:16
[Tue Aug 26 20:17:18 2008] : Mrs Willard: ooc everyone here?
[Tue Aug 26 20:17:24 2008] : Aliatra: ooc I am
[Tue Aug 26 20:17:26 2008] : Adrin: ooc yep
[Tue Aug 26 20:17:54 2008] : Dan: ooc yes
[Tue Aug 26 20:18:05 2008] : Adrin: ooc got booted. Even the wiki was unavailable for a bit
[Tue Aug 26 20:18:38 2008] : Mrs Willard: ooc Delphine, are you here?
[Tue Aug 26 20:19:24 2008] : Oona: ooc I ma here
[Tue Aug 26 20:19:34 2008] : Oona: ooc sorry an enormous wasp in my living room
[Tue Aug 26 20:19:42 2008] : Aliatra: ooc Aha
[Tue Aug 26 20:19:48 2008] : Oona: ooc had to try and get it out. It's HUGE.
[Tue Aug 26 20:19:57 2008] : Oona: ooc frelon is the word in French.
[Tue Aug 26 20:20:02 2008] : Mrs Willard: ooc Sorry about that, the ethernet driver has a bug a occasionally stops Txing. I'll have to switch the card.
[Tue Aug 26 20:20:08 2008] : Mrs Willard: ooc Hornet?
[Tue Aug 26 20:20:17 2008] : Dan: ooc nothing happened to me
[Tue Aug 26 20:20:18 2008] : Mrs Willard: ooc but not tonight.
[Tue Aug 26 20:20:40 2008] : Oona: ooc hornet, yet.
[Tue Aug 26 20:20:52 2008] : Oona: ooc yes. not yet.
[Tue Aug 26 20:20:59 2008] : Mrs Willard: Mrs Willard gets a small glass bottle from one of the cupboards and hands it over. "Here, if you think it will be of use to someone."
[Tue Aug 26 20:21:21 2008] : Aliatra: "Thank you, I am sure I can find a good use for it"
[Tue Aug 26 20:21:37 2008] : Adrin: "Family. hmmm yes its important"
[Tue Aug 26 20:21:47 2008] : Aliatra: Aliatra puts the bottle away, after checking the stopper
[Tue Aug 26 20:22:10 2008] : Mrs Willard: The bottle is stoppered with a simple cork.
[Tue Aug 26 20:22:31 2008] : Dan: "Ali, may I?"
[Tue Aug 26 20:22:34 2008] : Mrs Willard: "I hope you don't mind but I would like to get back to preparing dinner."
[Tue Aug 26 20:22:49 2008] : Dan: Dan holds out his hand for the bottle
[Tue Aug 26 20:23:08 2008] : Adrin: "Thanks for your time."
[Tue Aug 26 20:23:17 2008] : Adrin: Adrin heads for the door
[Tue Aug 26 20:24:05 2008] : Dan: Spellcraft Skill Check: [1d20+21] => [4,21] = (25)
[Tue Aug 26 20:24:14 2008] : Dan: ooc oops
[Tue Aug 26 20:24:17 2008] : Aliatra: ooc Just checking it was closed properly
[Tue Aug 26 20:24:35 2008] : Dan: ooc want to check the bottle
[Tue Aug 26 20:24:46 2008] : DM: ooc check the bottle for what?
[Tue Aug 26 20:24:48 2008] : Aliatra: "Be sure to tell me if there is anything I can help you with"
[Tue Aug 26 20:24:53 2008] : Dan: Dan keep his hand out
[Tue Aug 26 20:25:11 2008] : Aliatra: Aliatra hands Dan the bottle after they have left the house
[Tue Aug 26 20:25:17 2008] : Dan: ooc identify a potion (presumably magical only) DC 25 skill check
[Tue Aug 26 20:25:46 2008] : Dan: Once outside, Dan spends time checking out the potion
[Tue Aug 26 20:26:06 2008] : DM: It doesn't seem to be a potion of a magical nature.
[Tue Aug 26 20:26:28 2008] : Dan: After a minute or so, Dan looks up
[Tue Aug 26 20:26:38 2008] : Dan: "It's certainly not magical"
[Tue Aug 26 20:26:46 2008] : Dan: "So it's not a healing potion"
[Tue Aug 26 20:27:15 2008] : Aliatra: ooc Heal check to see if there are any healing herbs in there?
[Tue Aug 26 20:27:37 2008] : Aliatra: "Potions can help healing without being magic, Dan"
[Tue Aug 26 20:27:51 2008] : Dan: "I can spend some time trying to identify its constituents"
[Tue Aug 26 20:27:59 2008] : DM: ooc yes, a heal check Aliatra.
[Tue Aug 26 20:28:06 2008] : Dan: "They can?"
[Tue Aug 26 20:28:17 2008] : DM: ooc are you going to sniff it or taste it?
[Tue Aug 26 20:28:32 2008] : Aliatra: Aliatra looks at the potion, smells it, checks the colour
[Tue Aug 26 20:28:36 2008] : Aliatra: Heal Skill Check: [1d20+8] => [3,8] = (11)
[Tue Aug 26 20:30:50 2008] : Adrin: "My aunt used to make potions for all kinds of things"
[Tue Aug 26 20:30:51 2008] : Dan: ooc me? I'm going to use my portable alchemists lab ;)
[Tue Aug 26 20:30:52 2008] : Dan: ooc or just some basic analysis in other words
[Tue Aug 26 20:30:53 2008] : Dan: "Why would a cleric give anything other than a healing potion?"
[Tue Aug 26 20:30:54 2008] : Dan: "We live in a world of magic, using other means strikes me as sub-optimal"
[Tue Aug 26 20:30:55 2008] : Aliatra (enter): 20:30
[Tue Aug 26 20:30:56 2008] : Aliatra: ooc Not going to taste it until I'm fairly certain it won't kill me
[Tue Aug 26 20:30:56 2008] : Adrin (enter): 20:30
[Tue Aug 26 20:30:57 2008] : Aliatra: Booting '(7) Aliatra' from server...
[Tue Aug 26 20:30:57 2008] : Aliatra (exit): 20:30
[Tue Aug 26 20:32:00 2008] : Adrin: Booting '(6) Adrin' from server...
[Tue Aug 26 20:32:00 2008] : Adrin (exit): 20:32
[Tue Aug 26 20:32:36 2008] : Font is now Arial point size 10
[Tue Aug 26 20:32:36 2008] : Welcome to OpenRPG version 1.7.6...
[Tue Aug 26 20:33:02 2008] : Locating server at 127.0.0.1:6774...
[Tue Aug 26 20:33:02 2008] : Failed to connect to game server...
[Tue Aug 26 20:33:06 2008] : Locating server at 127.0.0.1:6774...
[Tue Aug 26 20:33:06 2008] : Failed to connect to game server...
[Tue Aug 26 20:33:14 2008] : Locating server at 127.0.0.1:6774...
[Tue Aug 26 20:33:14 2008] : Game connected!
[Tue Aug 26 20:33:14 2008] : DM (enter): 20:33
[Tue Aug 26 20:33:14 2008] : Aliatra (enter): 20:33
[Tue Aug 26 20:33:14 2008] : Server Administrator-> You have connected to an OpenRPG server, version '1.7.6'. [Tue Aug 26 20:33:25 2008] : Moving to room 'CSI: Greenmere'..
[Tue Aug 26 20:33:25 2008] : DM (enter): 20:33
[Tue Aug 26 20:33:33 2008] : Dan (enter): 20:33
[Tue Aug 26 20:33:33 2008] : Aliatra (enter): 20:33
[Tue Aug 26 20:34:29 2008] : Adrin (enter): 20:34
[Tue Aug 26 20:34:36 2008] : Oona (enter): 20:34
[Tue Aug 26 20:35:26 2008] : DM: The potion is nearly colourless and smells sweet and faintly of honey. You can't discern any other characteristics.
[Tue Aug 26 20:36:27 2008] : Adrin: Adrin has a sniff.
[Tue Aug 26 20:36:40 2008] : Adrin: "Maybe its just honeyed water"
[Tue Aug 26 20:36:50 2008] : Dan: Dan has a sniff too
[Tue Aug 26 20:36:54 2008] : Dan: Craft: Alchemy Skill Check: [1d20+12] => [8,12] = (20)
[Tue Aug 26 20:37:31 2008] : DM: I could just be honeyed water, but you'd need a lab and other equipment to perform a full analsys.
[Tue Aug 26 20:37:49 2008] : Adrin: ooc /me puts his portable lab from his pack
[Tue Aug 26 20:38:19 2008] : Adrin: ooc *pulls
[Tue Aug 26 20:38:34 2008] : Aliatra: ooc /me helps Adrin
[Tue Aug 26 20:39:03 2008] : Oona: ooc I'm afraid to get into my living room if the thing is still there :/
[Tue Aug 26 20:39:13 2008] : Dan: "I could paint the equipment I need with the magic pigments?"
[Tue Aug 26 20:39:39 2008] : Dan: "But I believe that the wonderful new cleric simply gave the boy honeyed water"
[Tue Aug 26 20:39:53 2008] : Dan: "To me, there was no attempt to save the boy"
[Tue Aug 26 20:41:07 2008] : Adrin: "Agreed, lets go find where this hunter got ripped to shreds"
[Tue Aug 26 20:41:10 2008] : Oona: "Right, but can we go and say that without investigating further?"
[Tue Aug 26 20:41:25 2008] : Dan: "No we can't"
[Tue Aug 26 20:41:42 2008] : Aliatra: "I think we can say this bottle contains nothing to help cure the lad"
[Tue Aug 26 20:41:43 2008] : Oona: "I mean, don't misudnerstand me. I didn't like this priest guy to start with. And I wouldn't mind getting to him and asking him straight away what's up with him"
[Tue Aug 26 20:41:43 2008] : Dan: "It may also be that it was not in his power to save the boy"
[Tue Aug 26 20:42:06 2008] : Oona: "But maybe we should gather evidence"
[Tue Aug 26 20:42:11 2008] : Dan: "But in such a case, I should have told the parents so and not given false hope"
[Tue Aug 26 20:42:14 2008] : Adrin: "No reason to not try"
[Tue Aug 26 20:42:18 2008] : Oona: "this said, I don't think anyone will go against us if we go against him"
[Tue Aug 26 20:42:57 2008] : Dan: "As I say, I'm not immediately saying that what the priest did was wrong"
[Tue Aug 26 20:43:23 2008] : Dan: "But that if I were in the same situation my method would have differed"
[Tue Aug 26 20:43:58 2008] : Adrin: "Dan, we already know something about him that the villagers dont."
[Tue Aug 26 20:44:00 2008] : Dan: "I also am not forgetting that we were told that the priest was a servant of the shadowman by a devil"
[Tue Aug 26 20:44:09 2008] : Adrin: "Exactly"
[Tue Aug 26 20:44:14 2008] : Aliatra: "As would mine. Lieing, concealing the truth, giving something you know won't help: it's just not me"
[Tue Aug 26 20:44:33 2008] : Dan: "Exactly what are we certain of then Adrin?"
[Tue Aug 26 20:45:09 2008] : Dan: "I admit that devils do not usually lie, but rather twist the truth to their purpose"
[Tue Aug 26 20:45:09 2008] : Adrin: "I'm certain I dont like this guy"
[Tue Aug 26 20:45:39 2008] : Dan: "But I still do not trust anything told to us by Asmerdyas"
[Tue Aug 26 20:46:00 2008] : Dan: "So, let's look into what happeened in the woods"
[Tue Aug 26 20:46:06 2008] : Aliatra: "Or Shadowman, for that matter"
[Tue Aug 26 20:46:21 2008] : Adrin: "Ok, lets go"
[Tue Aug 26 20:47:06 2008] : Aliatra: "Where to now?"
[Tue Aug 26 20:47:37 2008] : Adrin: "The forest, if you city types can handle it"
[Tue Aug 26 20:47:38 2008] : Oona: "The wood person?"
[Tue Aug 26 20:47:58 2008] : Oona: Oona smiles. "Yeah, I can"
[Tue Aug 26 20:48:32 2008] : DM: Perhaps Klara had an assistant or apprentice you could talk to?
[Tue Aug 26 20:49:38 2008] : Dan: ooc was that voice from a short baldy mulleted guy in red robes?
[Tue Aug 26 20:50:02 2008] : Aliatra: ooc Beware of the ubicorn!
[Tue Aug 26 20:50:26 2008] : DM: ooc what?
[Tue Aug 26 20:50:41 2008] : Aliatra: ooc DnD the cartoon series
[Tue Aug 26 20:50:48 2008] : Dan: ooc Dungeon master
[Tue Aug 26 20:51:14 2008] : Aliatra: ooc That was sooooooooo terrible, but my kids loved it
[Tue Aug 26 20:51:43 2008] : Adrin: ooc I loved it until one day I thought 'This is shit!'
[Tue Aug 26 20:53:09 2008] : Aliatra: ooc Did anyone ever roast and eat the cute little unicorn?
[Tue Aug 26 20:53:23 2008] : Adrin: ooc alas no
[Tue Aug 26 20:53:35 2008] : Dan: "Before we head off, perhaps there's someone in town who knows something?"
[Tue Aug 26 20:53:38 2008] : Aliatra: ooc Afraid for caries, no doubt
[Tue Aug 26 20:53:50 2008] : Dan: ooc or it's annoying friend Bobby the barbarian
[Tue Aug 26 20:53:57 2008] : Adrin: ooc grrrr
[Tue Aug 26 20:54:16 2008] : Aliatra: "Let's see if she had a companion or partner scout or whatever"
[Tue Aug 26 20:54:28 2008] : Adrin: Adrin looks around for a hunters cabin or such thing
[Tue Aug 26 20:55:40 2008] : Jak: Klara's house is outside the village on the edge of the woods, it's a old, crooked building that blends into the surroundings as though it's part of the woodland itself.
[Tue Aug 26 20:56:11 2008] : Jak: Jak, a boy of about 15 was Klara's apprentice and can usually be found hanging around her old home.
[Tue Aug 26 20:58:46 2008] : Jak: ooc ?
[Tue Aug 26 20:59:00 2008] : Oona: ooc ping
[Tue Aug 26 20:59:02 2008] : Oona: ooc pong
[Tue Aug 26 20:59:03 2008] : Aliatra: "Adrin, might be someone for you to talk to"
[Tue Aug 26 20:59:29 2008] : Adrin: Adrin grumbles
[Tue Aug 26 20:59:47 2008] : Adrin: Adrin goes up to the door and knocks
[Tue Aug 26 20:59:48 2008] : Oona: ooc I thought she got attacked only. She died ?
[Tue Aug 26 21:00:28 2008] : Jak: ooc she's dead
[Tue Aug 26 21:01:17 2008] : Dan: ooc bears were hungry and had has enough of honey nut loops
[Tue Aug 26 21:01:24 2008] : Adrin: "Hello?"
[Tue Aug 26 21:01:31 2008] : Jak: Jak is sitting on a bench outside, sharping his knife.
[Tue Aug 26 21:01:41 2008] : Adrin: ooc maybe she had some of that honey medicine on her
[Tue Aug 26 21:01:42 2008] : Jak: "Hello? What do you want?"
[Tue Aug 26 21:02:10 2008] : Adrin: "We were told you knew Klara"
[Tue Aug 26 21:03:16 2008] : Jak: "I knew her."
[Tue Aug 26 21:04:08 2008] : Adrin: "Some people were a little suprised at what happened. Were you?"
[Tue Aug 26 21:04:50 2008] : Jak: "I'll say. There's no way Klara could have gotten lost in the woods. She knows... knew the area better than the back of her hand."
[Tue Aug 26 21:05:16 2008] : Aliatra: "She sounds to have been really good"
[Tue Aug 26 21:06:02 2008] : Jak: "I reckon that she could have found her way around blindfolded, used her feet, her ears and nose to find her way."
[Tue Aug 26 21:06:15 2008] : Adrin: "So what went wrong?"
[Tue Aug 26 21:06:25 2008] : Oona: Oona studies Jak's features closely, trying to study the boy
[Tue Aug 26 21:06:48 2008] : Jak: "So even though it was unseasonably foggy that evening, there's no way she got lost."
[Tue Aug 26 21:07:34 2008] : Adrin: "Foggy?"
[Tue Aug 26 21:08:19 2008] : Jak: "Yeah, really dense and formed suddenly. Right wierd it was."
[Tue Aug 26 21:08:57 2008] : Adrin: "All over, or just in one place?"
[Tue Aug 26 21:09:19 2008] : Jak: "Just in part of the woods, the low-lying parts near the stream."
[Tue Aug 26 21:09:29 2008] : Dan: Knowledge: Arcana Skill Check: [1d20+19] => [4,19] = (23)
[Tue Aug 26 21:09:31 2008] : Adrin: "Can you take us there?"
[Tue Aug 26 21:09:37 2008] : Dan: Knowledge: Nature Skill Check: [1d20+11] => [14,11] = (25)
[Tue Aug 26 21:09:51 2008] : Dan: ooc obscuring mist?
[Tue Aug 26 21:09:54 2008] : Jak: "Uh, sure. Nothing to see now though, rains washed everything away."
[Tue Aug 26 21:09:57 2008] : Jak: ooc could be.
[Tue Aug 26 21:10:27 2008] : Oona: "Still. Have you looked for tracks that weren't hers?"
[Tue Aug 26 21:10:41 2008] : Jak: "Yeah, I could walk you through what I saw."
[Tue Aug 26 21:10:52 2008] : Oona: "Might help, indeed".
[Tue Aug 26 21:11:02 2008] : Adrin: "Thanks"
[Tue Aug 26 21:11:16 2008] : Jak: "That priest says it was all a tragic accident and nobody is listening to me when I say it couldn't be."
[Tue Aug 26 21:11:35 2008] : Jak: Jak leads the way into the woods down paths that are barely there.
[Tue Aug 26 21:12:01 2008] : Aliatra (enter): 21:12
[Tue Aug 26 21:12:27 2008] : Jak: He stops and points to a small cliff overlooking the stream.
[Tue Aug 26 21:12:36 2008] : Aliatra: Booting '(1) Aliatra' from server...
[Tue Aug 26 21:12:37 2008] : Aliatra (exit): 21:12
[Tue Aug 26 21:12:56 2008] : Jak: "She fell off there, but she didn't just walk off or suchlike."
[Tue Aug 26 21:13:18 2008] : Adrin: "what do you mean?"
[Tue Aug 26 21:13:52 2008] : Dan: "I heard that she was attacked?"
[Tue Aug 26 21:13:55 2008] : Jak: "The priest reckons she couldn't tell where she was and just walked off the cliff in the dense fog."
[Tue Aug 26 21:14:11 2008] : Jak: "But there were scuff marks nearby. I think someone or something pushed her."
[Tue Aug 26 21:14:13 2008] : Dan: "There was talk of bears"
[Tue Aug 26 21:14:24 2008] : Aliatra: "Fog can get you lost in your own backyard"
[Tue Aug 26 21:14:59 2008] : Adrin: "If you can't see where you're going you stay put, you dont walk around at random"
[Tue Aug 26 21:15:06 2008] : Jak: "Aye, the bears. There were bear tracks down there." he points down the small cliff which is only about 3 meters high -- unlikely to be fatal.
[Tue Aug 26 21:15:36 2008] : Adrin: Knowledge: Nature Skill Check: [1d20+5] => [1,5] = (6)
[Tue Aug 26 21:15:47 2008] : Adrin: Adrin thinks its a cliff
[Tue Aug 26 21:15:50 2008] : Jak: "Funny thing 'bout the track is that they just appear from nowhere. As if the bear could like or something."
[Tue Aug 26 21:16:19 2008] : Oona: "Is it still visible?"
[Tue Aug 26 21:16:24 2008] : Adrin: Adrin looks around for more tracks
[Tue Aug 26 21:16:25 2008] : Adrin: Survival Skill Check: [1d20+9] => [7,9] = (16)
[Tue Aug 26 21:16:33 2008] : Oona: Survival (+2 to find or follow tracks) Skill Check: [1d20+4] => [14,4] = (18)
[Tue Aug 26 21:16:46 2008] : Jak: The tracks are gone by now.
[Tue Aug 26 21:17:00 2008] : Aliatra: Aliatra just makes sure she's not in the wy and not trampling over anything that might be important
[Tue Aug 26 21:17:13 2008] : Dan: "Hmm, how long ago was this?"
[Tue Aug 26 21:17:35 2008] : Jak: As you look around you're suddenly startled by a loud roar: "RRrrrr!"
[Tue Aug 26 21:17:42 2008] : Oona: ooc. going now. Loo then Station, be back around 22:50/55 my time.
[Tue Aug 26 21:17:49 2008] : Jak: "Bloody 'ell! What was that?!"
[Tue Aug 26 21:18:08 2008] : Adrin: Adrin draws his sword and looks around
[Tue Aug 26 21:18:20 2008] : Jak: Charging out of the tree is a huge bear but unlikely an normal bear it's all gray and misty."
[Tue Aug 26 21:18:35 2008] : DM: Jak takes one look and start running away.
[Tue Aug 26 21:18:38 2008] : DM: GAME PAUSE
[Tue Aug 26 21:18:55 2008] : Dan: meta: Shadow conjuration?
[Tue Aug 26 21:19:08 2008] : DM: Er. what?
[Tue Aug 26 21:20:16 2008] : DM: No.
[Tue Aug 26 21:20:26 2008] : DM: I need to switch network cards. brb
[Tue Aug 26 21:20:34 2008] : Disconnecting from server...
[Tue Aug 26 21:20:35 2008] : Game disconnected!
[Tue Aug 26 21:31:00 2008] : Font is now Arial point size 10
[Tue Aug 26 21:31:00 2008] : Welcome to OpenRPG version 1.7.6...
[Tue Aug 26 21:31:37 2008] : Locating server at 127.0.0.1:6774...
[Tue Aug 26 21:31:37 2008] : Game connected!
[Tue Aug 26 21:31:37 2008] : DM (enter): 21:31
[Tue Aug 26 21:31:37 2008] : Server Administrator-> You have connected to an OpenRPG server, version '1.7.6'. [Tue Aug 26 21:31:52 2008] : Moving to room 'Lost in the woods with an angry spirt bear'..
[Tue Aug 26 21:31:52 2008] : DM (enter): 21:31
[Tue Aug 26 21:39:36 2008] : Dan (enter): 21:39
[Tue Aug 26 21:41:18 2008] : Adrin (enter): 21:41
[Tue Aug 26 21:55:05 2008] : Oona (enter): 21:55
[Tue Aug 26 21:55:09 2008] : Oona: back :)
[Tue Aug 26 21:55:25 2008] : Attempting to assign the role of PLAYER to (4) Oona...
[Tue Aug 26 21:55:29 2008] : Adrin: wb
[Tue Aug 26 21:56:00 2008] : Oona: thx
[Tue Aug 26 21:56:02 2008] : Aliatra (enter): 21:56
[Tue Aug 26 21:56:21 2008] : DM: GAME RESUME
[Tue Aug 26 21:56:29 2008] : Dan: Knowledge: Arcana Skill Check: [1d20+19] => [15,19] = (34)
[Tue Aug 26 21:56:44 2008] : DM: A angry, fierce huge shadow bear is charging at you. Roll initiative.
[Tue Aug 26 21:56:45 2008] : Aliatra: Knowledge: Arcana Skill Check: Untrained
[Tue Aug 26 21:56:49 2008] : Aliatra: Knowledge: The Planes Skill Check: [1d20+10] => [4,10] = (14)
[Tue Aug 26 21:56:55 2008] : Oona: Initiative: [1d20+10] => [5,10] = (15)
[Tue Aug 26 21:56:57 2008] : Aliatra: Initiative [1d20+7] => [8,7] = (15)
[Tue Aug 26 21:56:59 2008] : Dan: Initiative: [1d20+5] => [2,5] = (7)
[Tue Aug 26 21:57:03 2008] : Dan: Knowledge: The Planes Skill Check: [1d20+19] => [10,19] = (29)
[Tue Aug 26 21:57:08 2008] : Adrin: Adrin: Initiative: [1d20+3] => [20,3] = (23)
[Tue Aug 26 21:57:11 2008] : DM: It looks like a cross between a shadow and a dire bear.
[Tue Aug 26 21:57:27 2008] : Aliatra: Aliatra grabs her bow and loads it
[Tue Aug 26 21:57:50 2008] : Dan: ooc I probably get a +2 bonus or something if it's a conjuration
[Tue Aug 26 21:58:23 2008] : DM: It's incorporeal but probably nothing else special about it.
[Tue Aug 26 21:58:28 2008] : DM: [1d20+1] => [18,1] = (19)
[Tue Aug 26 21:58:31 2008] : Aliatra: ooc DM, I upgraded my bow with Ghost Touch
[Tue Aug 26 21:58:40 2008] : Dan: ooc then again, it's probably illusion if it's a shadow conjuration
[Tue Aug 26 21:58:48 2008] : Aliatra: ooc LOL
[Tue Aug 26 21:59:44 2008] : Oona: ooc I hate shadows, and undeads. :(
[Tue Aug 26 21:59:50 2008] : DM: ooc okay, Aliatra.
[Tue Aug 26 22:00:12 2008] : DM: Adrin, it's your turn. The bear is only 80 ft away.
[Tue Aug 26 22:00:20 2008] : Aliatra: ooc :-D
[Tue Aug 26 22:01:39 2008] : Adrin: Adrin (rather predictably) flies into a rage and charges at it
[Tue Aug 26 22:01:52 2008] : Adrin: +2 Icy Greatsword(Rage) (base): [1d20+19] => [5,19] = (24) ===> Damage: [2d6+11+1d6] => [1,3,11,3] = (18)
[Tue Aug 26 22:01:52 2008] : Adrin: +2 Icy Greatsword(Rage) (second): [1d20+14] => [18,14] = (32) ===> Damage: [2d6+11+1d6] => [6,3,11,5] = (25)
[Tue Aug 26 22:01:52 2008] : Adrin: Critical hit? [1d20+14] => [13,14] = (27) ===> Damage: [4d6+22+1d6] => [2,3,1,6,22,6] = (40)
[Tue Aug 26 22:02:35 2008] : DM: Roll miss change. (D20 versus DC11)
[Tue Aug 26 22:02:41 2008] : Adrin: [1d20] => [9] = (9)
[Tue Aug 26 22:02:51 2008] : Adrin: ooc :/
[Tue Aug 26 22:02:55 2008] : DM: Your sword swipes through seemingly thin air.
[Tue Aug 26 22:03:09 2008] : DM: The bear attacks Adrin!
[Tue Aug 26 22:03:22 2008] : DM: Claw (base): [1d20+19] => [6,19] = (25) ===> Damage: [2d4+10] => [1,3,10] = (14)
[Tue Aug 26 22:03:23 2008] : DM: Claw (base): [1d20+19] => [15,19] = (34) ===> Damage: [2d4+10] => [2,2,10] = (14)
[Tue Aug 26 22:03:25 2008] : DM: Bite (base): [1d20+13] => [18,13] = (31) ===> Damage: [2d8+5] => [7,7,5] = (19)
[Tue Aug 26 22:03:36 2008] : Adrin: ooc 3 hits
[Tue Aug 26 22:03:48 2008] : Aliatra: ooc Ouch
[Tue Aug 26 22:04:13 2008] : DM: ooc 47 damage
[Tue Aug 26 22:04:24 2008] : DM: The bear's claws feel real enough.
[Tue Aug 26 22:04:43 2008] : DM: ooc 44 w/ damage resistance of course.
[Tue Aug 26 22:04:44 2008] : Adrin: Adrin reels under the blows
[Tue Aug 26 22:04:49 2008] : DM: Oona?
[Tue Aug 26 22:05:44 2008] : Oona: Oona draws her swords
[Tue Aug 26 22:05:54 2008] : Oona: ooc I wasn't ready man. Can I attack?
[Tue Aug 26 22:06:36 2008] : Oona: Black sister, acid damage.
[Tue Aug 26 22:06:38 2008] : Oona: Sister - Sword, short +1 (base): [1d20+14] => [17,14] = (31) ===> Damage: [1d6+4] => [3,4] = (7)
[Tue Aug 26 22:06:38 2008] : Oona: Sister - Sword, short +1 (second): [1d20+9] => [11,9] = (20) ===> Damage: [1d6+4] => [5,4] = (9)
[Tue Aug 26 22:06:40 2008] : DM: You can't charge 80 gy.
[Tue Aug 26 22:06:42 2008] : DM: You can't charge 80 ft
[Tue Aug 26 22:06:44 2008] : Oona: done.
[Tue Aug 26 22:06:52 2008] : Oona: ooc ohhh, are we that far. Sorry
[Tue Aug 26 22:07:02 2008] : Oona: ooc didn't see the map :)
[Tue Aug 26 22:07:14 2008] : Oona: then I draw my swords and run closer.
[Tue Aug 26 22:07:21 2008] : Oona: nope
[Tue Aug 26 22:07:36 2008] : Oona: I notch an arrow.
[Tue Aug 26 22:07:41 2008] : Oona: ooc sorry for the mess.
[Tue Aug 26 22:07:44 2008] : DM: ooc np
[Tue Aug 26 22:07:49 2008] : Oona: and aim.
[Tue Aug 26 22:07:52 2008] : Oona: Shortbow, MW MC (+3) +1 (base): [1d20+15] => [1,15] = (16) ===> Damage: [1d6+5] => [3,5] = (8)
[Tue Aug 26 22:07:52 2008] : Oona: Shortbow, MW MC (+3) +1 (second): [1d20+10] => [19,10] = (29) ===> Damage: [1d6+5] => [2,5] = (7)
[Tue Aug 26 22:07:55 2008] : Oona: done.
[Tue Aug 26 22:08:10 2008] : DM: Miss chance (D20 versus DC11)
[Tue Aug 26 22:08:33 2008] : DM: crit miss
[Tue Aug 26 22:08:50 2008] : DM: Roll one miss chance, please.
[Tue Aug 26 22:10:58 2008] : Oona: [1d20] => [7] = (7)
[Tue Aug 26 22:11:03 2008] : DM: Miss.
[Tue Aug 26 22:11:06 2008] : DM: Aliatra?
[Tue Aug 26 22:11:24 2008] : Aliatra: Aliatra takes aim and lets fly at the bear
[Tue Aug 26 22:11:27 2008] : Aliatra: Longbow, Mighty Composite +4, Ghost Touch (base): [1d20+15] => [2,15] = (17) ===> Damage: [1d8+5] => [1,5] = (6)
[Tue Aug 26 22:11:28 2008] : Aliatra: Longbow, Mighty Composite +4, Ghost Touch (second): [1d20+10] => [1,10] = (11) ===> Damage: [1d8+5] => [4,5] = (9)
[Tue Aug 26 22:11:39 2008] : Aliatra: Done
[Tue Aug 26 22:11:44 2008] : DM: One hit scratches the bear.
[Tue Aug 26 22:11:47 2008] : DM: Dan?
[Tue Aug 26 22:11:49 2008] : Adrin: ooc we're kicked ass with the rolls tonight!
[Tue Aug 26 22:12:02 2008] : Dan: Dan points at the bear and utters an incantation
[Tue Aug 26 22:12:02 2008] : Aliatra: ooc Tell me about it
[Tue Aug 26 22:12:09 2008] : Dan: Aryadan Casts: Dispel Magic (level 3): Cancels magical spells and effects (Target - One spellcaster, creature, or object) ==> (Dispel check for each spell - 1d20 + caster level) [1d20+10] => [12,10] = (22)
[Tue Aug 26 22:12:30 2008] : Dan: Done
[Tue Aug 26 22:12:40 2008] : DM: The spell does nothing.
[Tue Aug 26 22:12:46 2008] : DM: Adrin?
[Tue Aug 26 22:12:58 2008] : Dan: "Hmm, that seemed to be a waste"
[Tue Aug 26 22:13:06 2008] : Adrin: Adrin attacks the ghostly visage
[Tue Aug 26 22:13:07 2008] : Adrin: +2 Icy Greatsword(Rage) (base): [1d20+19] => [19,19] = (38) ===> Damage: [2d6+11+1d6] => [5,2,11,2] = (20)
[Tue Aug 26 22:13:07 2008] : Adrin: Critical hit? [1d20+19] => [19,19] = (38) ===> Damage: [4d6+22+1d6] => [5,5,6,3,22,1] = (42)
[Tue Aug 26 22:13:07 2008] : Adrin: +2 Icy Greatsword(Rage) (second): [1d20+14] => [6,14] = (20) ===> Damage: [2d6+11+1d6] => [5,6,11,1] = (23)
[Tue Aug 26 22:13:11 2008] : Adrin: [1d20] => [4] = (4)
[Tue Aug 26 22:13:15 2008] : Adrin: ooc gah
[Tue Aug 26 22:13:22 2008] : DM: and again
[Tue Aug 26 22:13:29 2008] : Adrin: [1d20] => [16] = (16)
[Tue Aug 26 22:13:40 2008] : DM: One hit slices the shadowly flesh of the bear.
[Tue Aug 26 22:13:54 2008] : Shadow Dire Bear: The bear retaliates
[Tue Aug 26 22:14:01 2008] : Shadow Dire Bear: Claw (base): [1d20+19] => [7,19] = (26) ===> Damage: [2d4+10] => [3,2,10] = (15)
[Tue Aug 26 22:14:02 2008] : Shadow Dire Bear: Claw (base): [1d20+19] => [12,19] = (31) ===> Damage: [2d4+10] => [4,2,10] = (16)
[Tue Aug 26 22:14:03 2008] : Shadow Dire Bear: Bite (base): [1d20+13] => [13,13] = (26) ===> Damage: [2d8+5] => [6,4,5] = (15)
[Tue Aug 26 22:14:20 2008] : Shadow Dire Bear: 46 damage
[Tue Aug 26 22:14:28 2008] : Aliatra: "Adrin, get out of there before you're killed!"
[Tue Aug 26 22:14:36 2008] : DM: Oona?
[Tue Aug 26 22:15:01 2008] : Oona: Oona reflects on her arow that didn't seemt o do much
[Tue Aug 26 22:15:10 2008] : Oona: but aimas again and fires.
[Tue Aug 26 22:15:13 2008] : Oona: Shortbow, MW MC (+3) +1 (base): [1d20+15] => [16,15] = (31) ===> Damage: [1d6+5] => [3,5] = (8)
[Tue Aug 26 22:15:13 2008] : Oona: Shortbow, MW MC (+3) +1 (second): [1d20+10] => [20,10] = (30) ===> Damage: [1d6+5] => [6,5] = (11)
[Tue Aug 26 22:15:13 2008] : Oona: Critical hit? [1d20+10] => [8,10] = (18) ===> Damage: [3d6+15] => [3,3,1,15] = (22)
[Tue Aug 26 22:15:18 2008] : Oona: [1d20] => [7] = (7)
[Tue Aug 26 22:15:23 2008] : Oona: ooc HMPF.
[Tue Aug 26 22:15:40 2008] : DM: miss chance for 2nd attack
[Tue Aug 26 22:15:46 2008] : Oona: [1d20] => [14] = (14)
[Tue Aug 26 22:16:10 2008] : DM: Your 2nd arrow sticks momentarily into the bear and it doesn't look happy about it.
[Tue Aug 26 22:16:16 2008] : Oona: ooc \o/
[Tue Aug 26 22:16:20 2008] : DM: Aliatra?
[Tue Aug 26 22:16:23 2008] : Aliatra: ooc Love the image there
[Tue Aug 26 22:16:39 2008] : Aliatra: Aliatra comes a bit closer before shooting again
[Tue Aug 26 22:16:54 2008] : Aliatra: Longbow, Mighty Composite +4, Ghost Touch (base): [1d20+15] => [15,15] = (30) ===> Damage: [1d8+5] => [5,5] = (10)
[Tue Aug 26 22:16:54 2008] : Aliatra: Longbow, Mighty Composite +4, Ghost Touch (second): [1d20+10] => [6,10] = (16) ===> Damage: [1d8+5] => [8,5] = (13)
[Tue Aug 26 22:17:03 2008] : Aliatra: Done
[Tue Aug 26 22:17:03 2008] : DM: One miss chance roll
[Tue Aug 26 22:17:18 2008] : Aliatra: [1d20] => [19] = (19)
[Tue Aug 26 22:17:31 2008] : DM: A hit
[Tue Aug 26 22:17:38 2008] : DM: Dan?
[Tue Aug 26 22:18:07 2008] : Dan: Dan waves his fingers and mutters again
[Tue Aug 26 22:18:16 2008] : Dan: Aryadan Casts: Magic Missile (level 1): 5 Missiles on one target: [5d4+5] => [3,4,4,4,3,5] = (23) damage
[Tue Aug 26 22:18:22 2008] : Dan: Done
[Tue Aug 26 22:18:41 2008] : DM: Adrin?
[Tue Aug 26 22:18:44 2008] : Adrin: Adrin takes a step back and downs a potion
[Tue Aug 26 22:18:52 2008] : Adrin: Cure Moderate Wounds: [2d8+3] => [8,5,3] = (16)
[Tue Aug 26 22:19:39 2008] : Adrin: done
[Tue Aug 26 22:19:53 2008] : DM: Darn. Dire bears have only 5ft reach
[Tue Aug 26 22:20:08 2008] : Shadow Dire Bear: The bear steps forwards and attacks again
[Tue Aug 26 22:20:10 2008] : Shadow Dire Bear: Claw (base): [1d20+19] => [12,19] = (31) ===> Damage: [2d4+10] => [3,1,10] = (14)
[Tue Aug 26 22:20:11 2008] : Shadow Dire Bear: Claw (base): [1d20+19] => [3,19] = (22) ===> Damage: [2d4+10] => [4,1,10] = (15)
[Tue Aug 26 22:20:11 2008] : Oona: ooc was gonna say lol..
[Tue Aug 26 22:20:12 2008] : Shadow Dire Bear: Bite (base): [1d20+13] => [6,13] = (19) ===> Damage: [2d8+5] => [6,8,5] = (19)
[Tue Aug 26 22:20:24 2008] : Shadow Dire Bear: 14 damage from a claw swipe
[Tue Aug 26 22:20:27 2008] : Oona: ooc /me thinks the DM is off to kill Adrin :)
[Tue Aug 26 22:20:33 2008] : DM: Oona?
[Tue Aug 26 22:21:01 2008] : Oona: Oona, hope rekindlled with her last shot, shoots again
[Tue Aug 26 22:21:04 2008] : Oona: [1d20] => [3] = (3)
[Tue Aug 26 22:21:05 2008] : Oona: [1d20] => [15] = (15)
[Tue Aug 26 22:21:08 2008] : Oona: Shortbow, MW MC (+3) +1 (base): [1d20+15] => [4,15] = (19) ===> Damage: [1d6+5] => [5,5] = (10)
[Tue Aug 26 22:21:08 2008] : Oona: Shortbow, MW MC (+3) +1 (second): [1d20+10] => [12,10] = (22) ===> Damage: [1d6+5] => [1,5] = (6)
[Tue Aug 26 22:21:09 2008] : Adrin: ooc methinks this is the flipside to the orc fight!"
[Tue Aug 26 22:21:22 2008] : DM: Hit.
[Tue Aug 26 22:21:44 2008] : Oona: Oona gets closer a bit.
[Tue Aug 26 22:21:51 2008] : DM: The shadow bear is looking paler and less well formed, it's shadowy substance in unravelling in tatters.
[Tue Aug 26 22:21:56 2008] : DM: Aliatra?
[Tue Aug 26 22:21:59 2008] : Oona: Keeping to the (shadows)
[Tue Aug 26 22:22:04 2008] : Oona: done.
[Tue Aug 26 22:22:14 2008] : Aliatra: Aliatra ones again approaches and shoots
[Tue Aug 26 22:22:22 2008] : Oona: ooc if htere are shadows, or bushes or trees or something.
[Tue Aug 26 22:22:31 2008] : Aliatra: Longbow, Mighty Composite +4, Ghost Touch (base): [1d20+15] => [20,15] = (35) ===> Damage: [1d8+5] => [8,5] = (13)
[Tue Aug 26 22:22:31 2008] : Aliatra: Critical hit? [1d20+15] => [5,15] = (20) ===> Damage: [3d8+15] => [6,3,6,15] = (30)
[Tue Aug 26 22:22:32 2008] : Aliatra: Longbow, Mighty Composite +4, Ghost Touch (second): [1d20+10] => [9,10] = (19) ===> Damage: [1d8+5] => [5,5] = (10)
[Tue Aug 26 22:22:34 2008] : DM: ooc there's trees.
[Tue Aug 26 22:22:55 2008] : Dan: ooc woot!
[Tue Aug 26 22:23:13 2008] : Aliatra: ooc Not too shabby
[Tue Aug 26 22:23:16 2008] : Adrin: ooc nice time for a crit!
[Tue Aug 26 22:23:25 2008] : DM: Aliatra's first shot slays the shadow bear, it roars one final time before it's substance is blow away by the breeze and there's nothing left but Adrin's blood on the ground.
[Tue Aug 26 22:23:58 2008] : Adrin: ooc lol
[Tue Aug 26 22:24:46 2008] : Aliatra: "Adrin, you idiot, are you trying to get yourself killed?"
[Tue Aug 26 22:24:46 2008] : DM: 500 XP each
[Tue Aug 26 22:24:51 2008] : Adrin: Adrin looks like shit
[Tue Aug 26 22:24:53 2008] : Dan: ooc did my spell fail to dispel it, or was it not dispellable - casters know these things
[Tue Aug 26 22:25:04 2008] : DM: ooc it wasn't dispellable.
[Tue Aug 26 22:25:11 2008] : Dan: ooc ok, thanks
[Tue Aug 26 22:25:35 2008] : Aliatra: Aliatra goes over to Adrin and mumbles some spells
[Tue Aug 26 22:26:16 2008] : Aliatra: Aliatra Casts 3: Cure Serious Wounds (lvl 3) Cures 3d8 damage +1/level (max 15) [3d8+5] => [7,3,6,5] = (21)
[Tue Aug 26 22:26:17 2008] : Adrin: ooc its first two hits were exactly my non-raging hit points
[Tue Aug 26 22:26:20 2008] : Aliatra: Aliatra Casts 3: Cure Serious Wounds (lvl 3) Cures 3d8 damage +1/level (max 15) [3d8+5] => [6,4,4,5] = (19)
[Tue Aug 26 22:26:33 2008] : Aliatra: ooc How many down still?
[Tue Aug 26 22:26:48 2008] : Adrin: ooc 33!
[Tue Aug 26 22:27:08 2008] : Dan: ooc don't forget your pearl of power Ali
[Tue Aug 26 22:27:36 2008] : Dan: ooc you could do one CMW, then do another by refreshing the spell with the pearl
[Tue Aug 26 22:28:29 2008] : Aliatra: ooc I'll have to remember how to use the thing
[Tue Aug 26 22:28:40 2008] : Aliatra: Aliatra Casts 2: Cure Moderate Wounds (lvl 2) Cures 2d8 damage +1/lvl (max +10) [2d8+5] => [3,8,5] = (16).
[Tue Aug 26 22:28:58 2008] : Adrin: Thanks Ali
[Tue Aug 26 22:29:01 2008] : Adrin: "Thanks Ali"
[Tue Aug 26 22:29:02 2008] : Dan: ooc it allows you to reuse a spell of the appropriate level again, just as above
[Tue Aug 26 22:29:17 2008] : Aliatra: Aliatra takes her pearl in her hand and casts again
[Tue Aug 26 22:29:17 2008] : Adrin: "I think a good night rest will sort me out now"
[Tue Aug 26 22:29:37 2008] : Aliatra: Aliatra Casts 2: Cure Moderate Wounds (lvl 2) Cures 2d8 damage +1/lvl (max +10) [2d8+5] => [6,6,5] = (17).
[Tue Aug 26 22:29:38 2008] : Oona: Oona looks at Adrin, a grin on her face
[Tue Aug 26 22:29:49 2008] : Dan: ooc spot on!
[Tue Aug 26 22:29:56 2008] : Oona: "you mean a night of sleep will make you less reckless? I'm not so sure"
[Tue Aug 26 22:29:56 2008] : Aliatra: "And be more careful next time"
[Tue Aug 26 22:30:10 2008] : Adrin: "Well if you insist. I feel fit as a fiddle now"
[Tue Aug 26 22:30:33 2008] : Adrin: "It was bigger than I thought, and those claws!"
[Tue Aug 26 22:30:36 2008] : Aliatra: Although Aliatra looks cross, you can see a small smile on her face as she looks at Adrin
[Tue Aug 26 22:30:44 2008] : Dan: "Rather you than me Adrin, I think that any of those swipes would have seen me into the grave"
[Tue Aug 26 22:30:53 2008] : Aliatra: "Bloody idiot"
[Tue Aug 26 22:30:59 2008] : Dan: "Never mind several as you took!"
[Tue Aug 26 22:31:17 2008] : Oona: "So. One thing is certain now."
[Tue Aug 26 22:31:24 2008] : Oona: "This was not conventional bear"
[Tue Aug 26 22:31:26 2008] : Adrin: "They weren't far off sending me there either!"
[Tue Aug 26 22:31:36 2008] : Adrin: "Hey!, Wheres the kid?"
[Tue Aug 26 22:31:48 2008] : Dan: "It never ceases to amaze me how shadows can hit us, but we can only hit them sometimes"
[Tue Aug 26 22:31:54 2008] : DM: He legged it when the fight started.
[Tue Aug 26 22:31:59 2008] : Aliatra: "Beasts like that easily could take out one lonely scout, formidable as she may be"
[Tue Aug 26 22:32:01 2008] : Dan: "It just seems so illogical"
[Tue Aug 26 22:32:11 2008] : DM: ooc it's possible i'm messing up the rules...
[Tue Aug 26 22:32:33 2008] : Adrin: "My question is where did it come from, but I think we've got a good idea"
[Tue Aug 26 22:32:36 2008] : Dan: ooc I don't know, I don't think that you are...
[Tue Aug 26 22:32:43 2008] : Dan: ooc anyway, your DM
[Tue Aug 26 22:32:47 2008] : Aliatra: "You can have magic put upon your weapons to always hit them"
[Tue Aug 26 22:32:50 2008] : Adrin: ooc I think you've got it right DM
[Tue Aug 26 22:32:50 2008] : Dan: ooc you're
[Tue Aug 26 22:32:58 2008] : Aliatra: Aliatra looks at her bow
[Tue Aug 26 22:33:56 2008] : Dan: "yes, and my magic missiles also always get them, but they can hit us every time..."
[Tue Aug 26 22:34:03 2008] : DM: ooc yeah, except for forgetting that their attacks bypass armour.
[Tue Aug 26 22:34:26 2008] : Adrin: ooc erk
[Tue Aug 26 22:34:29 2008] : Oona: ooc holy smoke.
[Tue Aug 26 22:34:36 2008] : Dan: "I guess it's something in our makeup that is affected... More of a spiritual damage than physical"!
[Tue Aug 26 22:34:45 2008] : Aliatra: ooc brb
[Tue Aug 26 22:34:49 2008] : Adrin: "We may never know Dan"
[Tue Aug 26 22:35:18 2008] : Adrin: "Lets go find Jak, and then i think we need to go see the elder again"
[Tue Aug 26 22:35:31 2008] : Oona: "How about they can come in and out of that plane at will?"
[Tue Aug 26 22:35:43 2008] : Oona: "And of course, they'd see our shots coming, or something"
[Tue Aug 26 22:35:51 2008] : Dan: "No, and we don't have time to debate the rules of the planes I guess. Suffice to say you took a lot of damage for us"
[Tue Aug 26 22:35:57 2008] : Oona: "But then, I understand squat to this whole plane business really"
[Tue Aug 26 22:36:12 2008] : Dan: "One thing before we go.."
[Tue Aug 26 22:36:54 2008] : Dan: "If Klara was attacked by bears..."
[Tue Aug 26 22:37:27 2008] : Dan: "Was it this bear? And how would anyone have known?"
[Tue Aug 26 22:37:56 2008] : DM: ooc there was a clue in the tracks.
[Tue Aug 26 22:38:00 2008] : Adrin: "Jak said there were tracks"
[Tue Aug 26 22:38:04 2008] : Dan: "It was apparently foggy, and I don't think shadows leave tracks"
[Tue Aug 26 22:38:23 2008] : Dan: "So I guess it was not this bear if there were tracks"
[Tue Aug 26 22:38:31 2008] : DM: ooc oops. Dan spots the flaw. Darn.
[Tue Aug 26 22:38:48 2008] : Aliatra: ooc KMAO
[Tue Aug 26 22:38:51 2008] : Dan: ooc DM fiat, a *very* heavy shadow
[Tue Aug 26 22:39:05 2008] : Adrin: ooc maybe if it can hit us it can sometimes leave tracks
[Tue Aug 26 22:39:06 2008] : Dan: "Of course I'm not an expert on shadows"
[Tue Aug 26 22:39:25 2008] : DM: ooc it was supposed to be this bear and it was fading in and out of corporality, hence the tracks appearing and then fading away again as it left.
[Tue Aug 26 22:39:55 2008] : Dan: ooc seems perfectly reasonable DM - it's now less corporeal
[Tue Aug 26 22:40:03 2008] : Dan: ooc and Dan is just confused
[Tue Aug 26 22:40:18 2008] : Adrin: ooc have another glass of wine
[Tue Aug 26 22:40:18 2008] : Oona: ooc but Jak didn't mention that did he?
[Tue Aug 26 22:40:31 2008] : Oona: Oona goes to examine the tracks left by the bear
[Tue Aug 26 22:40:42 2008] : Oona: Search (+5 with goggles of minute seeing) Skill Check: [1d20+16] => [19,16] = (35)
[Tue Aug 26 22:40:46 2008] : Oona: Survival (+2 to find or follow tracks) Skill Check: [1d20+4] => [2,4] = (6)
[Tue Aug 26 22:41:02 2008] : Oona: ooc hmmm, I can find them, I guess. They're like. HERE.
[Tue Aug 26 22:41:20 2008] : DM: The tracks from this recent attack are similar to those Jak saw around Klara's body.
[Tue Aug 26 22:41:20 2008] : Aliatra: Aliatra tries to remember if shadow creatures ever leave tracks
[Tue Aug 26 22:41:21 2008] : Dan: "We have seen some odd things since encountering the shadwman, so I guess there could be many explanations"
[Tue Aug 26 22:41:27 2008] : Aliatra: Knowledge: The Planes Skill Check: [1d20+10] => [18,10] = (28)
[Tue Aug 26 22:41:48 2008] : DM: i.e., they aren't there and then there's heavy churning of the ground by something big and heavy.
[Tue Aug 26 22:42:32 2008] : Aliatra: "Ofcourse those creatures become more or less corporeal when they attack"
[Tue Aug 26 22:43:01 2008] : DM: Typical creatures from the plane of shadows wouldn't leave tracks but it's becoming apparent that the bear was no typical creature.
[Tue Aug 26 22:44:34 2008] : Adrin: "So, do we know agree that this priest has links with certain people?"
[Tue Aug 26 22:45:21 2008] : Aliatra: "Certain people like who?"
[Tue Aug 26 22:45:45 2008] : Dan: "No, there's still nothing to link him with the shadowman"
[Tue Aug 26 22:46:28 2008] : Adrin: "So what do we do? Say 'Sorry nothing we can do. Be careful now' and leave?"
[Tue Aug 26 22:46:30 2008] : Aliatra: "This is getting frustrating, I wish I could just go in there and hit the truth out of him"
[Tue Aug 26 22:47:02 2008] : Adrin: "Sounds like a plan to me"
[Tue Aug 26 22:47:10 2008] : Dan: "Well, we could at least talk to him"
[Tue Aug 26 22:47:16 2008] : Oona: "Nothing? You call that bear nothing?
[Tue Aug 26 22:47:23 2008] : Oona: "Not sure Adrin would agree."
[Tue Aug 26 22:47:36 2008] : Aliatra: "Sorry, Adrin, we can't just go around hitting people that might be innocent"
[Tue Aug 26 22:48:29 2008] : Adrin: "Seems to me that the people of this town would be happier and better off without him anyway"
[Tue Aug 26 22:48:39 2008] : Dan: "I call the bear a shadowy bear Oona"
[Tue Aug 26 22:48:52 2008] : Aliatra: "Still not our job to send him out of town"
[Tue Aug 26 22:48:54 2008] : Dan: "exactly what about it is linked with the priest?"
[Tue Aug 26 22:49:10 2008] : Dan: "Come on?"
[Tue Aug 26 22:49:49 2008] : Adrin: "May as well pack up and leave now then. Nothing more for us to do here"
[Tue Aug 26 22:49:53 2008] : DM: ooc don't you have enough evidence to bring before Akbar or Marcus the Elder?
[Tue Aug 26 22:50:15 2008] : Dan: "As I said Adrin, we could at least speak with the priest"
[Tue Aug 26 22:50:47 2008] : Oona: "Ali, my take is we *can* go around beating people if we truly believe they are guilty"
[Tue Aug 26 22:50:52 2008] : Oona: "But anyway"
[Tue Aug 26 22:50:58 2008] : Oona: "The elder first, for a course of action?"
[Tue Aug 26 22:51:34 2008] : Adrin: "Lets talk to Marcus then"
[Tue Aug 26 22:51:57 2008] : Dan: "Brilliant, now we're not subject to any logical processes, just beat up the guy implicated by *A DEVIL*"
[Tue Aug 26 22:52:21 2008] : Aliatra: "And I want to speak to Akbar as well, after I prayed for Zone of Truth, just to make sure"
[Tue Aug 26 22:52:44 2008] : Adrin: "Even the villagers sense there's something up"
[Tue Aug 26 22:52:54 2008] : Dan: "Now that makes sense Ali"
[Tue Aug 26 22:53:19 2008] : Dan: "I'm not for a moment saying that there's not some strange goings on Adrin"
[Tue Aug 26 22:53:41 2008] : Oona: "Dan, I didn't particularly mean this guy. I meant altogether. I guess I've been beat up more than my share."
[Tue Aug 26 22:53:55 2008] : Aliatra: "There are too many coincidences here fot them to be coincidences"
[Tue Aug 26 22:53:57 2008] : Dan: "But we have precisely zero linking the priest here to any of it, other than the word of an evil outsider"
[Tue Aug 26 22:54:50 2008] : Adrin: "Ok then lets see what Marcus thinks"
[Tue Aug 26 22:54:53 2008] : Dan: "So we need to link the coincidences into a coherent web of intrigue if possible"
[Tue Aug 26 22:55:05 2008] : Dan: "And hopefully find some motives"
[Tue Aug 26 22:55:34 2008] : Aliatra: "If there is intrigue here and if it is of human origin"
[Tue Aug 26 22:55:54 2008] : Dan: "Perhaps the elder can give us more info based on what we've found. But I imagine that the only news is what just happened here"
[Tue Aug 26 22:56:47 2008] : DM: You return to the Elder's house.
[Tue Aug 26 22:56:59 2008] : Marcus: "Well? Have you found anything out?"
[Tue Aug 26 22:57:48 2008] : Adrin: "Well we found a pretty nasty bear thing in the woods"
[Tue Aug 26 22:58:30 2008] : Aliatra: "It almost killed one of us, but we disposed of it"
[Tue Aug 26 22:58:46 2008] : Marcus: "Was it the bear that killed Klara? Do you know what made it so aggressive?"
[Tue Aug 26 22:59:03 2008] : Oona: "Yes,it wasn't a... bear"
[Tue Aug 26 22:59:18 2008] : Marcus: Marcus looks puzzled.
[Tue Aug 26 22:59:21 2008] : Adrin: "Not your normal common or forest bear"
[Tue Aug 26 22:59:30 2008] : Dan: "We don't know the answer to either question, though we suspect it may be what killed her"
[Tue Aug 26 22:59:51 2008] : Aliatra: "Not even a real animal, but more lethal"
[Tue Aug 26 23:00:00 2008] : Dan: "It was not of this world, but in the form of a bear. Part shadow"
[Tue Aug 26 23:00:31 2008] : Dan: "Difficult to hit, Klara may not have stood a chance"
[Tue Aug 26 23:00:48 2008] : Marcus: "And where could such a creature come from?"
[Tue Aug 26 23:00:48 2008] : Dan: "Tell me, had Klara made any local enemies?"
[Tue Aug 26 23:01:09 2008] : Marcus: "No. Klara was well respected by everyone for her skills."
[Tue Aug 26 23:01:29 2008] : Dan: "She hadn't upset anyone in any way?"
[Tue Aug 26 23:01:49 2008] : Marcus: "Everyone in the village knows how important it is to to forwarned of dangers from packs of hungry wolves and the like."
[Tue Aug 26 23:02:09 2008] : Aliatra: "That makes sense"
[Tue Aug 26 23:02:36 2008] : Dan: "Indeed, losing her makes the village quite vulnerable then?"
[Tue Aug 26 23:02:42 2008] : Aliatra: "Dangerous animals, impending floods, heavy snowfall"
[Tue Aug 26 23:02:54 2008] : Marcus: "Yes, it is a concern."
[Tue Aug 26 23:03:48 2008] : Oona: "And shadow bears"
[Tue Aug 26 23:03:50 2008] : Dan: "OK, on a different note..."
[Tue Aug 26 23:04:00 2008] : Oona: "Or orcs..."
[Tue Aug 26 23:04:41 2008] : Dan: "Did Akbar do anything to save the Willard boy?"
[Tue Aug 26 23:04:50 2008] : Aliatra: "Yeah, about those orcs, did you have any trouble with them recently?"
[Tue Aug 26 23:05:37 2008] : Marcus: "I think Akbar made some medicine, but other than that no."
[Tue Aug 26 23:06:00 2008] : Marcus: "We've had no trouble with orcs or anything else recently."
[Tue Aug 26 23:06:03 2008] : Dan: "He was unable, or unwilling to help?"
[Tue Aug 26 23:06:34 2008] : Dan: ooc I feel like I'm playing 221b Baker Street!
[Tue Aug 26 23:06:35 2008] : Marcus: "Perhaps he thought the medicine was sufficient?"
[Tue Aug 26 23:06:55 2008] : Marcus: ooc is that a good thing or a bad thing?
[Tue Aug 26 23:07:18 2008] : Dan: "But that's just your opinion, he didn't tell you anything like that?"
[Tue Aug 26 23:07:22 2008] : Dan: ooc a good thing
[Tue Aug 26 23:08:25 2008] : Marcus: "He didn't say anything. I think we should talk to him tomorrow, in the morning."
[Tue Aug 26 23:08:38 2008] : Dan: "Ok"
[Tue Aug 26 23:08:42 2008] : Adrin: "Ok"
[Tue Aug 26 23:08:51 2008] : Oona: "Let us do that, yes."
[Tue Aug 26 23:08:53 2008] : Dan: "Now on to Frank"
[Tue Aug 26 23:09:31 2008] : Dan: "Is his death in any way more calamitous for the village than say any other fisherman dying?"
[Tue Aug 26 23:10:02 2008] : Marcus: "No, he was an excellent sailor and fisherman but so are the others."
[Tue Aug 26 23:10:18 2008] : Dan: "OK, sorry if some questions seem odd"
[Tue Aug 26 23:10:28 2008] : Dan: "I'm just looking for patterns"
[Tue Aug 26 23:10:30 2008] : Marcus: "It is an odd matter."
[Tue Aug 26 23:11:02 2008] : Dan: "How many villagers are there here?"
[Tue Aug 26 23:11:27 2008] : Marcus: "There are about 250 people here in the village."
[Tue Aug 26 23:12:17 2008] : Dan: "OK, so 4 deaths is about one and a half in every hundred"
[Tue Aug 26 23:12:53 2008] : Dan: "What is the timescale for all 4 deaths?"
[Tue Aug 26 23:13:17 2008] : Dan: ooc don't mean to hog the chat - jump in!
[Tue Aug 26 23:13:35 2008] : Adrin: ooc adrin has already decided the guy is guilty :)
[Tue Aug 26 23:13:45 2008] : Marcus: "About 4 weeks."
[Tue Aug 26 23:14:25 2008] : Adrin: "When was the last?"
[Tue Aug 26 23:14:46 2008] : Marcus: ooc i forget
[Tue Aug 26 23:15:03 2008] : Aliatra: Aliatra watches and listens as she tries to determine if Marcus might be lying
[Tue Aug 26 23:15:05 2008] : Adrin: ooc just wondering if another could be 'due'
[Tue Aug 26 23:15:07 2008] : Dan: "Hmm, I can see your concern. At this rate the villagers would all be dead within 5 years"
[Tue Aug 26 23:15:08 2008] : Aliatra: Sense Motive Skill Check: [1d20+8] => [4,8] = (12)
[Tue Aug 26 23:15:26 2008] : Dan: "Obviously, that's not your chief concern"
[Tue Aug 26 23:15:41 2008] : Marcus: ooc sorry, the first was 2 weeks ago.
[Tue Aug 26 23:16:09 2008] : Dan: "Hmm, I can see your concern. At this rate the villagers would all be dead within 3 years"
[Tue Aug 26 23:16:12 2008] : Oona: Oona, as usual, stands back and closely watches the interlocutors for signs of stress, or any feelings and emotions they'd try to conceal.
[Tue Aug 26 23:16:20 2008] : Oona: Sense motive +9
[Tue Aug 26 23:17:24 2008] : Marcus: "Yes."
[Tue Aug 26 23:18:30 2008] : Dan: "The foreman on the clay pit..."
[Tue Aug 26 23:18:37 2008] : Aliatra: "So what are your ideas about all of this?"
[Tue Aug 26 23:19:02 2008] : Dan: "Has he ever been known to be absent minded before?"
[Tue Aug 26 23:19:26 2008] : Dan: "Or would you say such behaviour was out of character?"
[Tue Aug 26 23:20:13 2008] : Marcus: "Becca wouldn't promote someone she didn't think was up to the job."
[Tue Aug 26 23:20:45 2008] : Adrin: "So what went wrong then"
[Tue Aug 26 23:21:34 2008] : Aliatra: "Even the best people make mistakes"
[Tue Aug 26 23:21:53 2008] : Marcus: "Larry has gone a bit odd since he started paying attention to Akbars sermons."
[Tue Aug 26 23:22:29 2008] : Adrin: "a bit odd?"
[Tue Aug 26 23:22:32 2008] : Dan: "OK, does he have private sermons, or are they ones attended by many?"
[Tue Aug 26 23:23:22 2008] : Marcus: "They're open to all but not many turn up any more."
[Tue Aug 26 23:23:48 2008] : Aliatra: "Are they getting bored with them?"
[Tue Aug 26 23:24:07 2008] : Marcus: "They don't seem relevant to village life, mostly."
[Tue Aug 26 23:24:25 2008] : Dan: "How many would you say attend?"
[Tue Aug 26 23:24:52 2008] : Marcus: "Now? A handful. Perhaps half a dozen."
[Tue Aug 26 23:24:52 2008] : Aliatra: "We'd better attend one of them before talking to him"
[Tue Aug 26 23:25:19 2008] : Marcus: ooc noooo. I'm not RPing a religious service.
[Tue Aug 26 23:25:34 2008] : Oona: ooc LOL
[Tue Aug 26 23:25:57 2008] : Aliatra: ooc KMAO Just tell us the essence of the sermon and we'll be fine
[Tue Aug 26 23:26:01 2008] : Adrin: ooc lol
[Tue Aug 26 23:26:36 2008] : Dan: "OK, can you tell us who they are?"
[Tue Aug 26 23:27:00 2008] : Dan: ooc no need for a sermon
[Tue Aug 26 23:27:04 2008] : Marcus: "Well, Larry of course. I don't remember who else."
[Tue Aug 26 23:27:13 2008] : Dan: ooc LOL
[Tue Aug 26 23:27:28 2008] : Marcus: ooc the attendee aren't relevant anyway.
[Tue Aug 26 23:27:30 2008] : Dan: ooc we talked to Larry?
[Tue Aug 26 23:27:50 2008] : Marcus: ooc no
[Tue Aug 26 23:27:54 2008] : Adrin: ooc dont think so
[Tue Aug 26 23:28:20 2008] : Dan: "perhaps we should talk to Larry?"
[Tue Aug 26 23:28:46 2008] : Aliatra: "I think we need to"
[Tue Aug 26 23:29:15 2008] : Oona: "I said that earlier"
[Tue Aug 26 23:29:19 2008] : Oona: "Ahem."
[Tue Aug 26 23:29:38 2008] : Oona: "Yes, we should talk to Larry. I think a bigot would make an interesting interview"
[Tue Aug 26 23:30:31 2008] : Marcus: "If you learn anything more from Larry, please tell me."
[Tue Aug 26 23:30:40 2008] : Dan: "Why is Larry a bigot?"
[Tue Aug 26 23:32:26 2008] : Oona: "I don't know, I guess I am prejudiced. And I didnt much like the fact that Becca reported that Larry blamed it on "chance" "
[Tue Aug 26 23:34:16 2008] : Dan: "Ok, thanks for your time. hopefully we can fit some of the pieces into the puzzle"
[Tue Aug 26 23:34:23 2008] : Marcus: ooc I wouldn't have said bigot, he's certainly callous.
[Tue Aug 26 23:34:47 2008] : Dan: "And I appreciate that to you this isn't a puzzle - I didn't mean to sound flippant"
[Tue Aug 26 23:34:58 2008] : Oona: "So I think he's been taken into this religious thing"
[Tue Aug 26 23:35:21 2008] : DM: ooc which might make him a zealot
[Tue Aug 26 23:36:14 2008] : Aliatra: ooc The finer points of the English language ;)
[Tue Aug 26 23:36:27 2008] : Adrin: "Might be good to see one of these sermons, but its going to be hard to go unnoticed in a congregation of a dozen"
[Tue Aug 26 23:36:41 2008] : Oona: ooc zealot is the word then :)
[Tue Aug 26 23:36:52 2008] : Oona: ooc the French does not always work :P
[Tue Aug 26 23:37:12 2008] : Aliatra: "Why would we need to be unnoticed? The whole village knows we're here and asking questions"
[Tue Aug 26 23:37:58 2008] : Adrin: "Because if there is anything going on then they'll not mention anything about it so there'll be no point us going"
[Tue Aug 26 23:38:38 2008] : Dan: ooc need some extendible ears ;-)
[Tue Aug 26 23:38:53 2008] : Oona: "I don't think there is anything that obvious going on Adrin"
[Tue Aug 26 23:39:44 2008] : Adrin: "devious rather than obvious"
[Tue Aug 26 23:41:12 2008] : Aliatra: "I don't know what to think anymore, before we arrived here I believed Akbar to be evil, but I'm doubtful now"
[Tue Aug 26 23:41:57 2008] : Oona: "Yes, devious is the term. And it probably did not happen overnight. It takes some skill and time to sway people to a religious belief"
[Tue Aug 26 23:42:13 2008] : Dan: "You could always stand outside the chapel walls and cast detect evil"
[Tue Aug 26 23:42:22 2008] : DM: ooc Marcus has mentioned that only Larry has been swayed.
[Tue Aug 26 23:42:37 2008] : Oona: "So attending one sermon is probably going to give us a clue, but not more than that. I really think it'd be more porductive to talk to Larry or others that have been swayed by Akban's words"
[Tue Aug 26 23:42:49 2008] : Oona: ooc ah,ok.
[Tue Aug 26 23:43:08 2008] : Dan: "Attending a sermon seems pointless to me"
[Tue Aug 26 23:43:25 2008] : Oona: "agreed."
[Tue Aug 26 23:43:36 2008] : Aliatra: "I want to know what he talks about"
[Tue Aug 26 23:43:48 2008] : Oona: "Let us go back to the pit"
[Tue Aug 26 23:43:49 2008] : Dan: "We would simply hear what he wants us to hear Ali"
[Tue Aug 26 23:44:14 2008] : Aliatra: ooc I need to be off now, my leg hurts and I need to get some sleep
[Tue Aug 26 23:44:18 2008] : DM: GAME END