Contents / PnP Stuff / Logs /

[Tue Aug 5 19:42:13 2008] : DM: GAME START
[Tue Aug 5 19:42:19 2008] : Adrin: ooc mashed your palm against the keys?
[Tue Aug 5 19:43:00 2008] : DM: You're in a tavern in Southtown one eveing having a quiet drink. Asmerydyas has joined you.
[Tue Aug 5 19:43:44 2008] : Asmerdyas: "As was agreed I will give you certain information on the person from the plane of shadows who has been stalking you for some time."
[Tue Aug 5 19:45:06 2008] : Dan: Dan pushes his chair back a little, looking askance at Asmerdyas
[Tue Aug 5 19:45:17 2008] : Asmerdyas: "His name his Shadroth and he controls a small portion of the plane of shadows, of similar size I suppose to this mortal kingdom here."
[Tue Aug 5 19:45:24 2008] : Aliatra: Aliatra listens intently
[Tue Aug 5 19:45:36 2008] : Oona: Oona listens offhandedly
[Tue Aug 5 19:45:58 2008] : Adrin: Adrin tries to look casual
[Tue Aug 5 19:46:35 2008] : Asmerdyas: "He works through mortal agents, watching the suffering they cause in their wake and finally capturing twisted memories for his own use."
[Tue Aug 5 19:46:57 2008] : Aliatra: "What does he want with memories?"
[Tue Aug 5 19:46:59 2008] : Adrin: "Memories?"
[Tue Aug 5 19:47:33 2008] : Asmerdyas: "He eats them, gaining power from them such is the nature of some beings from the plane of shadows."
[Tue Aug 5 19:47:47 2008] : Asmerdyas: "And no doubt, he wishes to eat yours."
[Tue Aug 5 19:48:16 2008] : Oona: Oona mutters to herself
[Tue Aug 5 19:48:27 2008] : Dan: "He eats the mortal agents to devour their memories?"
[Tue Aug 5 19:48:29 2008] : Oona: "Eating memories? Now, here is something!"
[Tue Aug 5 19:48:59 2008] : Adrin: "Will I understand this better if I have another ale?"
[Tue Aug 5 19:49:12 2008] : ** That's the Tab key, Dave
[Tue Aug 5 19:49:14 2008] : ** That's the Tab key, Dave
[Tue Aug 5 19:49:23 2008] : Aliatra: "I'd like to give him indigestion" *grins*
[Tue Aug 5 19:49:27 2008] : Asmerdyas: "I have information on one of Shadroth's agents here in this kingdom, perhaps he knows something more of Shadroth and how he may be reached."
[Tue Aug 5 19:49:46 2008] : Aliatra: "Why would we want to reach him?"
[Tue Aug 5 19:50:58 2008] : Asmerdyas: "If you want to be slain in a particularly cruel manner you could choose to do nothing. It is of no concern of mine, I am here simply to conclude or bargin."
[Tue Aug 5 19:51:26 2008] : Dan: "And your purpose in tellin gus this?"
[Tue Aug 5 19:51:46 2008] : Dan: "Your kind are not known for their kindness"
[Tue Aug 5 19:52:07 2008] : Asmerdyas: "As I said we had a bargin. Slay Yolande and I will tell you more on Shadroth."
[Tue Aug 5 19:52:26 2008] : Asmerdyas: She sounds slight exasperated b y the question
[Tue Aug 5 19:53:08 2008] : Adrin: "I'm sure you have other interests in this, but thats not really our concern is it?"
[Tue Aug 5 19:53:16 2008] : Oona: ooc bargain?
[Tue Aug 5 19:53:35 2008] : Aliatra: ooc Yep
[Tue Aug 5 19:54:14 2008] : Asmerdyas: ooc devils aren't know for their accurate spelling.
[Tue Aug 5 19:54:21 2008] : Dan: ooc forgot about that
[Tue Aug 5 19:54:30 2008] : Dan: ooc not the spelling ;0)
[Tue Aug 5 19:54:57 2008] : Oona: ooc lol
[Tue Aug 5 19:55:06 2008] : Aliatra: ooc And it was only a couple of sessions ago!
[Tue Aug 5 19:55:29 2008] : Asmerdyas: Asmerdyas smiles enigmatically at Adrin's question
[Tue Aug 5 19:55:38 2008] : Aliatra: "Thank you for the information, Asmerdyas"
[Tue Aug 5 19:56:07 2008] : Asmerdyas: ooc she's not given it yet!
[Tue Aug 5 19:56:14 2008] : Adrin: "Whats that old saying? 'The enemy of my enemy is my friend' "
[Tue Aug 5 19:57:33 2008] : Aliatra: "That saying is a lie"
[Tue Aug 5 19:58:30 2008] : Oona: "Not always"
[Tue Aug 5 19:58:33 2008] : Asmerdyas: "The agent goes by the name of Akbar he operates under the guise of a priest of Greenmere, a village some ways to the north east of here."
[Tue Aug 5 19:59:04 2008] : Oona: "This agent, he is human, I gather?"
[Tue Aug 5 19:59:07 2008] : Aliatra: "Akbar in Greenmere"
[Tue Aug 5 19:59:15 2008] : Dan: Knowledge: Religion Skill Check: [1d20+8] => [19,8] = (27)
[Tue Aug 5 19:59:28 2008] : Oona: Knowledge: Geography Skill Check: [1d20+4] => [12,4] = (16)
[Tue Aug 5 19:59:30 2008] : Asmerdyas: "He has human."
[Tue Aug 5 19:59:30 2008] : Oona: Knowledge: Local Skill Check: [1d20+5] => [9,5] = (14)
[Tue Aug 5 19:59:39 2008] : Dan: ooc I assumed Greenmere was a god
[Tue Aug 5 19:59:50 2008] : Asmerdyas: ooc Greenmere is the village
[Tue Aug 5 20:00:06 2008] : Oona: "*Has* human? That's scary enough."
[Tue Aug 5 20:00:18 2008] : Aliatra: ooc LOL
[Tue Aug 5 20:00:41 2008] : Dan: "What do you mean 'has human'?"
[Tue Aug 5 20:00:59 2008] : Aliatra: ooc Typo?
[Tue Aug 5 20:01:18 2008] : Asmerdyas: "He's human"
[Tue Aug 5 20:02:07 2008] : Asmerdyas: "And now are bargain is concluded." She pauses briefly "Unless you wish to negotiate something further?"
[Tue Aug 5 20:02:43 2008] : Oona: "negotiate? I am not sure what we could want from you, really?"
[Tue Aug 5 20:03:02 2008] : Adrin: "Or what you could want from us"
[Tue Aug 5 20:03:33 2008] : Aliatra: "How could we be useful to eachother?"
[Tue Aug 5 20:03:33 2008] : Oona: Oona quickly glances at Adrin
[Tue Aug 5 20:03:42 2008] : Oona: "But you may want something from us?"
[Tue Aug 5 20:04:06 2008] : Asmerdyas: Asmerdyas stands and raises the hood of her cloak.
[Tue Aug 5 20:05:02 2008] : Aliatra: Aliatra looks at her
[Tue Aug 5 20:05:14 2008] : Asmerdyas: "There is nothing. I shall take me leave of you. Farewell, mortals."
[Tue Aug 5 20:05:37 2008] : Oona: "Farewell"
[Tue Aug 5 20:05:43 2008] : Aliatra: "Farewell"
[Tue Aug 5 20:05:46 2008] : Asmerdyas: She turns and moves gracefully out of the tavern.
[Tue Aug 5 20:05:54 2008] : Adrin: "Bye"
[Tue Aug 5 20:06:33 2008] : Dan: "Hmm, I wish we'd never listened to her in the first place"
[Tue Aug 5 20:07:07 2008] : Dan: "We'd be better off not dealing with either her or Shadroth if we can help it"
[Tue Aug 5 20:07:19 2008] : Adrin: "I think our big mistake was messing around with that portal we found"
[Tue Aug 5 20:07:21 2008] : Dan: "But now we are embroiled as they say"
[Tue Aug 5 20:07:53 2008] : Oona: "Yes, sounds very much like it"
[Tue Aug 5 20:07:54 2008] : Dan: "I just hope that when we are no longer embroiled, we don't end up simply losing the 'em'"
[Tue Aug 5 20:07:57 2008] : Aliatra: "Shadroth was dealing with us before we ever met her"
[Tue Aug 5 20:08:21 2008] : Oona: ooc isn't Shadroth a he?
[Tue Aug 5 20:08:25 2008] : Oona: ooc or does it not matter?
[Tue Aug 5 20:08:52 2008] : Aliatra: ooc With "her" I meant Asmerdyas
[Tue Aug 5 20:08:59 2008] : DM: ooc Shadroth is a man
[Tue Aug 5 20:09:08 2008] : DM: ooc not a human man of course
[Tue Aug 5 20:10:20 2008] : Oona: ooc ohok, sorry did not get that H
[Tue Aug 5 20:10:46 2008] : Aliatra (enter): 20:10
[Tue Aug 5 20:10:48 2008] : Aliatra (exit): 20:10
[Tue Aug 5 20:10:48 2008] : Aliatra (enter): 20:10
[Tue Aug 5 20:10:55 2008] : Oona: "indeed. I must say I hardly like the fact that people --or whatever they all are-- are meddling with our lives without us knowing"
[Tue Aug 5 20:11:05 2008] : Dan: ooc brb - my sound server has crashed and I have no music (and it won't restart)
[Tue Aug 5 20:11:09 2008] : Dan: Disconnecting from server...
[Tue Aug 5 20:11:09 2008] : Dan (exit): 20:11
[Tue Aug 5 20:12:16 2008] : Dan (enter): 20:12
[Tue Aug 5 20:13:01 2008] : Dan: ooc back
[Tue Aug 5 20:13:50 2008] : Aliatra (enter): 20:13
[Tue Aug 5 20:13:52 2008] : Aliatra (exit): 20:13
[Tue Aug 5 20:13:52 2008] : Aliatra (enter): 20:13
[Tue Aug 5 20:13:57 2008] : Adrin: ooc brb
[Tue Aug 5 20:14:13 2008] : Aliatra: Booting '(6) Aliatra' from server...
[Tue Aug 5 20:14:14 2008] : Aliatra (exit): 20:14
[Tue Aug 5 20:14:19 2008] : Aliatra: Booting '(2) Aliatra' from server...
[Tue Aug 5 20:14:20 2008] : Aliatra (exit): 20:14
[Tue Aug 5 20:14:47 2008] : Aliatra: "So what do we do now?"
[Tue Aug 5 20:15:41 2008] : Oona: "I am a bit at a loss really. "
[Tue Aug 5 20:15:43 2008] : Dan: "Well, I don't think we're getting out of this easily. i suggest that we check out this 'priest'"
[Tue Aug 5 20:15:54 2008] : Adrin: ooc back
[Tue Aug 5 20:16:16 2008] : Dan: "Otherwise we end up with our memories, and presumably our heads, being devoured"
[Tue Aug 5 20:16:24 2008] : Adrin: "It does sound like it"
[Tue Aug 5 20:16:31 2008] : Aliatra: "How about checking up on some dragonloot first?"
[Tue Aug 5 20:16:44 2008] : Oona: "Yes, a trip to Greenmere I suppose"
[Tue Aug 5 20:16:49 2008] : Dan: "Hmm, I'd forgotten about that"
[Tue Aug 5 20:17:00 2008] : DM: ooc so had I
[Tue Aug 5 20:17:01 2008] : Dan: ooc and the research I did on the steel-bronze
[Tue Aug 5 20:17:03 2008] : Oona: "I've heard of it before. It's a small village, tucked in a valley, up in the hills
[Tue Aug 5 20:17:04 2008] : Oona: "
[Tue Aug 5 20:17:15 2008] : Oona: "Trades in pottery and clay things, if I remember well"
[Tue Aug 5 20:17:20 2008] : Dan: Dan looks at the map
[Tue Aug 5 20:17:28 2008] : Oona: "Ohh, dragon loot indeed"
[Tue Aug 5 20:17:37 2008] : Oona: ooc is that not in the same direction? :D
[Tue Aug 5 20:17:41 2008] : DM: ooc check wiki for Steel-bronze research
[Tue Aug 5 20:18:00 2008] : Dan: "The lair was well hidden"
[Tue Aug 5 20:18:06 2008] : DM: ooc no, dragon loot is south east, village is north east.
[Tue Aug 5 20:18:20 2008] : DM: ooc the map is looks good enough to find it.
[Tue Aug 5 20:18:29 2008] : Dan: "We could possibly leave it for now"
[Tue Aug 5 20:18:49 2008] : Aliatra: "Well hidden? We've got a map"
[Tue Aug 5 20:19:36 2008] : Adrin: "we've no idea how accurate it is"
[Tue Aug 5 20:19:46 2008] : Dan: ooc did you two pay 4000 for steel-bronze research?
[Tue Aug 5 20:20:03 2008] : Adrin: ooc I didn't
[Tue Aug 5 20:20:08 2008] : Oona: ooc who is you two?
[Tue Aug 5 20:20:13 2008] : Oona: ooc I didn't either :)
[Tue Aug 5 20:20:17 2008] : Dan: ooc Adrin and Oona
[Tue Aug 5 20:20:23 2008] : Oona: I have 1000 GP and that's all :)
[Tue Aug 5 20:20:34 2008] : Dan: ooc because when I suggested it, you wanted me to do it
[Tue Aug 5 20:20:49 2008] : Oona: ooc sure, I'll pay.
[Tue Aug 5 20:20:55 2008] : Dan: ooc and I'm not paying :P
[Tue Aug 5 20:20:59 2008] : Oona: ooc but I can't pay 4000 GP o.O
[Tue Aug 5 20:21:11 2008] : Adrin: ooc I can pay mine
[Tue Aug 5 20:21:24 2008] : Dan: ooc OK, I did the breastplate
[Tue Aug 5 20:21:30 2008] : Oona: ooc ok, then I don't pay.
[Tue Aug 5 20:21:40 2008] : Aliatra: ooc I can pay
[Tue Aug 5 20:21:57 2008] : Oona: ooc 4000 GP for a small dagger, forget it :)
[Tue Aug 5 20:22:14 2008] : Adrin: ooc its an extra 1d6 damage
[Tue Aug 5 20:22:16 2008] : Dan: ooc OK
[Tue Aug 5 20:22:22 2008] : Oona: ooc I'm not paying, I thought it would be 4000 GO for the whole week researching on everything :/
[Tue Aug 5 20:22:26 2008] : Dan: ooc ready for the roll...
[Tue Aug 5 20:22:36 2008] : Oona: ooc and that we would all pay a 1/4
[Tue Aug 5 20:22:47 2008] : Dan: ooc unless I can take 10?
[Tue Aug 5 20:23:07 2008] : DM: ooc taking 10 would take longer
[Tue Aug 5 20:23:59 2008] : DM: ooc no it wouldn't that's for taking 20.
[Tue Aug 5 20:24:06 2008] : Dan: ooc ah well
[Tue Aug 5 20:24:09 2008] : Dan: Spellcraft Skill Check: [1d20+21] => [20,21] = (41)
[Tue Aug 5 20:24:21 2008] : Aliatra: ooc Take 20! ;-)
[Tue Aug 5 20:24:38 2008] : Dan: ooc I don't have 20 weeks!
[Tue Aug 5 20:25:10 2008] : Adrin: ooc nice roll
[Tue Aug 5 20:25:49 2008] : Dan: ooc Do we take it from the loot?
[Tue Aug 5 20:25:54 2008] : Dan: ooc for both of them?
[Tue Aug 5 20:26:14 2008] : Dan: Dan takes 10 on the dagger
[Tue Aug 5 20:26:17 2008] : Aliatra: ooc I'd think so, actually
[Tue Aug 5 20:26:20 2008] : Dan: = 31
[Tue Aug 5 20:26:25 2008] : Dan: Spellcraft Skill Check: [1d20+21] => [4,21] = (25)
[Tue Aug 5 20:26:31 2008] : Dan: ooc good ;)
[Tue Aug 5 20:27:23 2008] : Oona: ooc so we're paying for this from the loot?
[Tue Aug 5 20:27:29 2008] : Oona: ooc I am confused :)
[Tue Aug 5 20:28:46 2008] : Dan: ooc all paid from loot, Bert take back your 4000gp
[Tue Aug 5 20:28:47 2008] : Aliatra: ooc Sounds like a party expense
[Tue Aug 5 20:28:53 2008] : Dan: ooc and we're all set
[Tue Aug 5 20:28:57 2008] : Oona: ooc k
[Tue Aug 5 20:28:58 2008] : Adrin: ooc grand
[Tue Aug 5 20:29:09 2008] : Dan: ooc you don't own the steel-bronze stuff, the party does
[Tue Aug 5 20:29:43 2008] : Oona: ooc thought so yes
[Tue Aug 5 20:30:08 2008] : Dan: Dan packs his gear and readies for the off
[Tue Aug 5 20:30:25 2008] : Dan: "So do we know where this village is?"
[Tue Aug 5 20:30:49 2008] : Adrin: "I'm sure we can get directions"
[Tue Aug 5 20:31:15 2008] : Aliatra: "That away!" Aliatra points in more or less the right direction
[Tue Aug 5 20:32:01 2008] : DM: ooc oona knows were it is
[Tue Aug 5 20:32:21 2008] : Oona: "Indeed. that's the way"
[Tue Aug 5 20:32:35 2008] : Dan: "So we're leaving the hoard for now?"
[Tue Aug 5 20:32:43 2008] : Oona: ooc DM's call :)
[Tue Aug 5 20:32:53 2008] : Oona: ooc I would go and get it first, actually.
[Tue Aug 5 20:33:10 2008] : Aliatra: ooc So would I
[Tue Aug 5 20:34:17 2008] : DM: ooc why is it my call? I'm not the one making decisions
[Tue Aug 5 20:34:52 2008] : Dan: ooc I think the question is as to whether you have anything prepared
[Tue Aug 5 20:34:53 2008] : Oona: ooc lol, sorry, I thought maybe you didn't have it prepared
[Tue Aug 5 20:35:01 2008] : Aliatra: "I'd rather got for loot first and fight demons later"
[Tue Aug 5 20:35:05 2008] : Oona: ooc exactly :)
[Tue Aug 5 20:35:14 2008] : DM: ooc when has that ever stopped me?
[Tue Aug 5 20:35:20 2008] : Dan: ooc LOL
[Tue Aug 5 20:35:24 2008] : Aliatra: ooc KMAO So true!
[Tue Aug 5 20:35:42 2008] : Dan: "OK, let's not leave that hoard crying out of loneliness"
[Tue Aug 5 20:36:04 2008] : Oona: "Agreed. Let's go for the hoard"
[Tue Aug 5 20:36:11 2008] : Adrin: "ok"
[Tue Aug 5 20:38:08 2008] : Dan: " Who is good at reading maps then?"
[Tue Aug 5 20:38:17 2008] : Adrin: Survival Skill Check: [1d20+9] => [17,9] = (26)
[Tue Aug 5 20:38:30 2008] : DM: Adrin seems confident
[Tue Aug 5 20:38:30 2008] : Dan: Dan hands over the map from his scroll case
[Tue Aug 5 20:38:37 2008] : Oona: Survival (+2 to find or follow tracks) Skill Check: [1d20+4] => [12,4] = (16)
[Tue Aug 5 20:38:59 2008] : Aliatra: "I'm sure we won't get lost"
[Tue Aug 5 20:39:01 2008] : Aliatra: Survival Skill Check: [1d20+2] => [2,2] = (4)
[Tue Aug 5 20:39:12 2008] : Oona: ooc morning or evening?
[Tue Aug 5 20:39:13 2008] : Aliatra: ooc Just don't depend on me
[Tue Aug 5 20:39:44 2008] : DM: ooc it's evening now
[Tue Aug 5 20:41:35 2008] : Aliatra: "Let's get ready to leave early tomorrow"
[Tue Aug 5 20:41:40 2008] : Oona: "So let's spend the night and go tomorrow morning? I need to buy rations and things"
[Tue Aug 5 20:42:19 2008] : Adrin: "Hmm, looks like this'll take about 3 days"
[Tue Aug 5 20:43:17 2008] : Dan: "OK, fine"
[Tue Aug 5 20:43:21 2008] : Adrin: "How about we start first thing tomorrow?"
[Tue Aug 5 20:43:37 2008] : Aliatra: "That was my idea"
[Tue Aug 5 20:43:53 2008] : Adrin: "and what a great one it was too"
[Tue Aug 5 20:43:58 2008] : Oona: ooc roflmao
[Tue Aug 5 20:43:59 2008] : Adrin: Adrin grins
[Tue Aug 5 20:44:29 2008] : Aliatra: Aliatra laughs out loud
[Tue Aug 5 20:44:42 2008] : Oona: brb
[Tue Aug 5 20:44:47 2008] : Aliatra: "I'm soooooooooo glad we agree"
[Tue Aug 5 20:44:49 2008] : Oona: ooc Emma stuff
[Tue Aug 5 20:49:51 2008] : Oona: ooc back
[Tue Aug 5 20:49:58 2008] : Oona: ooc all dead?
[Tue Aug 5 20:50:07 2008] : DM: ooc who?
[Tue Aug 5 20:50:23 2008] : Oona: ooc don't know, had the impression of being gone long, and nothing happened :)
[Tue Aug 5 20:50:34 2008] : Oona: ooc /me fastforwards to morning.
[Tue Aug 5 20:50:36 2008] : Oona: ooc :P
[Tue Aug 5 20:51:49 2008] : DM: ooc everyone was waiting for you to come back perhaps?
[Tue Aug 5 20:52:02 2008] : DM: ooc /me poke people with stick.
[Tue Aug 5 20:52:20 2008] : Aliatra: ooc I'm free eh ... awake
[Tue Aug 5 20:52:27 2008] : Adrin: ooc I was
[Tue Aug 5 20:52:56 2008] : DM: You travel south up into the southern hill again before turning towards the south east through a overgrown trail through the dense woodland.
[Tue Aug 5 20:53:39 2008] : Aliatra: "Not a veary busy road, this"
[Tue Aug 5 20:54:05 2008] : DM: Late afternoon on the third day you reach a rocky clearing, the ground torn up by large taloned feet. There's a cave on the far side of the clearing.
[Tue Aug 5 20:54:13 2008] : DM: ooc most trade goes via the sea
[Tue Aug 5 20:54:25 2008] : Adrin: "This is looking likely"
[Tue Aug 5 20:55:45 2008] : Dan: "OK, I'm terrible with directions."
[Tue Aug 5 20:56:18 2008] : Adrin: "You just need to get a feel for the land"
[Tue Aug 5 20:56:57 2008] : Aliatra: "ANd how lucky we are to have you with us, Adrin. I'm much better in cities"
[Tue Aug 5 20:57:01 2008] : Dan: "I'll trust you on that one"
[Tue Aug 5 20:57:28 2008] : Dan: "Shall we enter the cave?"
[Tue Aug 5 20:57:42 2008] : Dan: Aryadan Casts: Mage Armour (level 1): Gives subject +4 armor bonus for 1 hour/level
[Tue Aug 5 20:57:59 2008] : Oona: "I guess we came here for that didn't we?'
[Tue Aug 5 20:58:16 2008] : Adrin: "Aye, lets. Keep you eyes open - no telling what could've moved in here"
[Tue Aug 5 20:58:27 2008] : Adrin: Adrin draws his sword
[Tue Aug 5 20:58:49 2008] : Aliatra: Aliatra draws her sword, looks at Adrin and nods
[Tue Aug 5 20:58:53 2008] : Oona: OOna draws both her swords and slowly advances, keeping alert, eyes and ears
[Tue Aug 5 20:58:56 2008] : Oona: Spot Skill Check: [1d20+12] => [13,12] = (25)
[Tue Aug 5 20:58:59 2008] : Oona: Listen Skill Check: [1d20+11] => [14,11] = (25)
[Tue Aug 5 20:59:08 2008] : Aliatra: "Let's do it"
[Tue Aug 5 20:59:57 2008] : DM: As you enter the cave you see piles of stuff littering the place. Some of it is rusty broken weapons and armour and some of it is gold coins and jewlery.
[Tue Aug 5 21:00:31 2008] : DM: As you look at the glittering wealth lying on the floor of the cave you see the items and junk start to shift and move....
[Tue Aug 5 21:00:34 2008] : DM: Roll initiative
[Tue Aug 5 21:00:45 2008] : Dan: Initiative: [1d20+5] => [6,5] = (11)
[Tue Aug 5 21:00:46 2008] : Oona: Initiative: [1d20+9] => [12,9] = (21)
[Tue Aug 5 21:00:56 2008] : Oona: ooc probably changed to 23
[Tue Aug 5 21:01:05 2008] : Aliatra: Initiative [1d20+7] => [13,7] = (20)
[Tue Aug 5 21:01:10 2008] : Adrin: Adrin: Initiative: [1d20+3] => [18,3] = (21)
[Tue Aug 5 21:01:15 2008] : Oona: ooc didn't update with my dex updates
[Tue Aug 5 21:01:36 2008] : Oona: ooc no, +10 so 22
[Tue Aug 5 21:02:04 2008] : DM: ooc you don't get a ability increase at level 10
[Tue Aug 5 21:02:18 2008] : Oona: ooc no, but I got gloves of dex
[Tue Aug 5 21:02:28 2008] : DM: [1d20+1] => [18,1] = (19)
[Tue Aug 5 21:03:10 2008] : Aliatra: ooc That would help, yes
[Tue Aug 5 21:05:36 2008] : Aliatra: Aliatra looks at the movement and tries to see what causes it
[Tue Aug 5 21:05:58 2008] : Oona: Oona stays in the shadow of the cave entrance, trying to blend in with teh background
[Tue Aug 5 21:06:03 2008] : Oona: Hide Skill Check: [1d20+16] => [6,16] = (22)
[Tue Aug 5 21:06:16 2008] : DM: You see three swirling masses of frayed rope and cloth, embedded gems and gold winking in the sunlight that streams into the cave, and a large restless mass of broken armour and weapons.
[Tue Aug 5 21:06:41 2008] : DM: Oona, on your turn you hide.
[Tue Aug 5 21:06:45 2008] : DM: Adrin?
[Tue Aug 5 21:07:21 2008] : Adrin: ooc knowledge?
[Tue Aug 5 21:07:26 2008] : Adrin: Knowledge: Dungeoneering Skill Check: [1d20+5] => [18,5] = (23)
[Tue Aug 5 21:08:01 2008] : Aliatra: Knowledge: Dungeoneering Skill Check: [1d20+6] => [10,6] = (16)
[Tue Aug 5 21:08:06 2008] : Oona: Knowledge: Dungeoneering Skill Check: [1d20+5] => [18,5] = (23)
[Tue Aug 5 21:08:12 2008] : DM: ooc constructs but I'm not sure what they come under.
[Tue Aug 5 21:08:42 2008] : Adrin: ooc loot golems? :)
[Tue Aug 5 21:08:45 2008] : Dan: Knowledge: Arcana Skill Check: [1d20+19] => [10,19] = (29)
[Tue Aug 5 21:08:55 2008] : Dan: ooc arcana - just checked
[Tue Aug 5 21:08:57 2008] : DM: ooc Arcana
[Tue Aug 5 21:09:34 2008] : DM: And another roll for the other type.
[Tue Aug 5 21:10:07 2008] : Aliatra: Knowledge: Arcana Skill Check: Untrained
[Tue Aug 5 21:10:09 2008] : Dan: Knowledge: Arcana Skill Check: [1d20+19] => [17,19] = (36)
[Tue Aug 5 21:10:46 2008] : DM: The medium sizes constructs are Guttersnipes, random collections of adventuring gear animated by stray magical energies.
[Tue Aug 5 21:10:59 2008] : Adrin: ooc cool
[Tue Aug 5 21:11:06 2008] : Aliatra: "Mmmm"
[Tue Aug 5 21:11:14 2008] : Dan: Dan explains quickly
[Tue Aug 5 21:11:39 2008] : DM: All the usual construct immunites (mind effects etc. etc.), and they like to envelope their enemies (grapple) and dominate their minds.
[Tue Aug 5 21:12:14 2008] : DM: The large construct is a Shrapnyl, formed in a similar way to the guttersnipes except made of discarded weapons and armour.
[Tue Aug 5 21:13:08 2008] : DM: They can explode in a burst of flying shards that affect anyone within 10 ft and they vunerable to shatter.
[Tue Aug 5 21:13:37 2008] : DM: Adrin, what are you doing?
[Tue Aug 5 21:13:41 2008] : Adrin: With a loud cry of rage, Adrin charges at #4
[Tue Aug 5 21:13:49 2008] : Adrin: Adrin: Throws a Hissy Fit for 8 rounds: +4 Str, +4 Con, +2 Will, -2 AC
[Tue Aug 5 21:13:53 2008] : Adrin: +2 Icy Greatsword(Rage) (base): [1d20+19] => [1,19] = (20) ===> Damage: [2d6+11+1d6] => [6,6,11,6] = (29)
[Tue Aug 5 21:13:53 2008] : Adrin: +2 Icy Greatsword(Rage) (second): [1d20+14] => [2,14] = (16) ===> Damage: [2d6+11+1d6] => [4,3,11,5] = (23)
[Tue Aug 5 21:13:59 2008] : Adrin: + charge
[Tue Aug 5 21:14:02 2008] : DM: Miss
[Tue Aug 5 21:14:13 2008] : DM: Aliatra?
[Tue Aug 5 21:14:19 2008] : Adrin: ooc a 1 and a 2? :O
[Tue Aug 5 21:15:05 2008] : Aliatra: Aliatra casts a spell on herself
[Tue Aug 5 21:15:12 2008] : Aliatra: Aliatra Casts 2: Bull's Strength (lvl 2) Subject gains +4 to Str for 1 min./lvl.
[Tue Aug 5 21:15:30 2008] : Aliatra: Done
[Tue Aug 5 21:16:25 2008] : DM: The Shrapnyl attacks Adrin
[Tue Aug 5 21:16:27 2008] : DM: Slam (base): [1d20+12] => [6,12] = (18) ===> Damage: [1d8+4] => [8,4] = (12)
[Tue Aug 5 21:16:54 2008] : DM: And the gutter snips move to attack Aliatra and Adrin
[Tue Aug 5 21:17:45 2008] : DM: They don't move very fast and only one attacks Adrin
[Tue Aug 5 21:17:48 2008] : DM: Slam (base): [1d20+7] => [15,7] = (22) ===> Damage: [1d6+1] => [4,1] = (5)
[Tue Aug 5 21:18:01 2008] : DM: ooc hit?
[Tue Aug 5 21:18:13 2008] : Adrin: yeah
[Tue Aug 5 21:18:16 2008] : DM: Grapple (base): [1d20+7] => [4,7] = (11) ===> Damage: [1d6+1] => [3,1] = (4)
[Tue Aug 5 21:18:20 2008] : DM: Grapple check
[Tue Aug 5 21:18:29 2008] : Adrin: Str check: [1d20+4] => [1,4] = (5)
[Tue Aug 5 21:18:58 2008] : Adrin: ooc well 7 really due to rage
[Tue Aug 5 21:19:06 2008] : Oona: ooc let's hope you're done with the onez and twoz
[Tue Aug 5 21:19:15 2008] : DM: Adrin evades the trashing ropes and old belts.
[Tue Aug 5 21:19:21 2008] : DM: Dan?
[Tue Aug 5 21:19:33 2008] : Dan: "I think some muscle is called for here"
[Tue Aug 5 21:19:49 2008] : Dan: Dan begins casting
[Tue Aug 5 21:19:49 2008] : Dan: Done
[Tue Aug 5 21:20:26 2008] : DM: Oona?
[Tue Aug 5 21:20:51 2008] : Oona: oona gets closer to 2 and hits
[Tue Aug 5 21:21:08 2008] : DM: ooc huh. constructs get no skill points
[Tue Aug 5 21:21:32 2008] : DM: Spot Skill Check: [1d20+3] => [6,3] = (9)
[Tue Aug 5 21:21:35 2008] : Oona: Sister - Sword, short +1 (base): [1d20+14] => [14,14] = (28) ===> Damage: [1d6+4] => [3,4] = (7)
[Tue Aug 5 21:21:35 2008] : Oona: Sister - Sword, short +1 (second): [1d20+9] => [10,9] = (19) ===> Damage: [1d6+4] => [3,4] = (7)
[Tue Aug 5 21:21:53 2008] : Oona: ooc black sister in the hand (acid)
[Tue Aug 5 21:22:06 2008] : Oona: ooc wait, do offhand malus apply even if I have just one attack?
[Tue Aug 5 21:22:09 2008] : DM: A hit, a fraying piece of canvas flutters to the grond.
[Tue Aug 5 21:22:27 2008] : DM: ooc if you're only making one attack don't apply the off-hand penalty.
[Tue Aug 5 21:22:33 2008] : Oona: ooc k
[Tue Aug 5 21:22:35 2008] : Oona: [1d6] => [3] = (3)
[Tue Aug 5 21:22:38 2008] : Oona: acid damage
[Tue Aug 5 21:22:42 2008] : Oona: done.
[Tue Aug 5 21:22:52 2008] : DM: Adrin?
[Tue Aug 5 21:23:23 2008] : Adrin: Adrin attacks #4
[Tue Aug 5 21:23:24 2008] : Adrin: +2 Icy Greatsword(Rage) (base): [1d20+19] => [11,19] = (30) ===> Damage: [2d6+11+1d6] => [2,2,11,4] = (19)
[Tue Aug 5 21:23:24 2008] : Adrin: +2 Icy Greatsword(Rage) (second): [1d20+14] => [19,14] = (33) ===> Damage: [2d6+11+1d6] => [4,3,11,4] = (22)
[Tue Aug 5 21:23:24 2008] : Adrin: Critical hit? [1d20+14] => [8,14] = (22) ===> Damage: [4d6+22+1d6] => [5,2,6,2,22,2] = (39)
[Tue Aug 5 21:24:15 2008] : Adrin: Activate cloak and done
[Tue Aug 5 21:24:18 2008] : DM: Two hits but not a crit.
[Tue Aug 5 21:24:32 2008] : Adrin: oco they're immune aren't they?
[Tue Aug 5 21:24:57 2008] : DM: Rusty halberds and dented greaves tumble to the ground with a clatter
[Tue Aug 5 21:25:12 2008] : DM: ooc constructs are immune to crits, yes.
[Tue Aug 5 21:25:18 2008] : DM: Aliatra?
[Tue Aug 5 21:25:36 2008] : Aliatra: Aliatra swings at #1
[Tue Aug 5 21:25:39 2008] : Aliatra: Greatsword Bane undead +1 (base): [1d20+15] => [13,15] = (28) ===> Damage: [2d6+8] => [4,2,8] = (14)
[Tue Aug 5 21:25:39 2008] : Aliatra: Greatsword Bane undead +1 (second): [1d20+10] => [12,10] = (22) ===> Damage: [2d6+8] => [5,4,8] = (17)
[Tue Aug 5 21:25:52 2008] : Aliatra: And done
[Tue Aug 5 21:26:20 2008] : DM: The air is filled with flying bits of fabric.
[Tue Aug 5 21:26:38 2008] : DM: The raggamoffyns attack!
[Tue Aug 5 21:26:43 2008] : DM: Adrin:
[Tue Aug 5 21:26:49 2008] : DM: Slam (base): [1d20+12] => [10,12] = (22) ===> Damage: [1d8+4] => [5,4] = (9)
[Tue Aug 5 21:26:58 2008] : DM: Slam (base): [1d20+7] => [11,7] = (18) ===> Damage: [1d6+1] => [5,1] = (6)
[Tue Aug 5 21:27:22 2008] : DM: Grapple (base): [1d20+7] => [13,7] = (20) ===> Damage: [1d6+1] => [6,1] = (7)
[Tue Aug 5 21:27:29 2008] : Oona: ooc in the background, music starts to play, a faint voice can be heard. "No woman, no cry"
[Tue Aug 5 21:27:46 2008] : Adrin: Str check: [1d20+4] => [11,4] = (15)
[Tue Aug 5 21:28:02 2008] : Adrin: ooc +2
[Tue Aug 5 21:28:42 2008] : DM: Adrin is grappled by a corroded pair of gauntlets.
[Tue Aug 5 21:29:11 2008] : DM: The two other guttersnipes move to attack Dan
[Tue Aug 5 21:29:19 2008] : DM: AoO from Ali and Oona
[Tue Aug 5 21:29:28 2008] : Oona: Sister - Sword, short +1 (base): [1d20+14] => [20,14] = (34) ===> Damage: [1d6+4] => [5,4] = (9)
[Tue Aug 5 21:29:29 2008] : Oona: Critical hit? [1d20+14] => [2,14] = (16) ===> Damage: [2d6+8] => [1,3,8] = (12)
[Tue Aug 5 21:29:29 2008] : Oona: Sister - Sword, short +1 (second): [1d20+9] => [18,9] = (27) ===> Damage: [1d6+4] => [6,4] = (10)
[Tue Aug 5 21:29:36 2008] : Oona: [1d6] => [2] = (2)
[Tue Aug 5 21:29:40 2008] : Oona: acid
[Tue Aug 5 21:29:52 2008] : DM: You slash it as it goes past.
[Tue Aug 5 21:30:08 2008] : Aliatra: Greatsword Bane undead +1 (base): [1d20+15] => [15,15] = (30) ===> Damage: [2d6+8] => [3,2,8] = (13)
[Tue Aug 5 21:30:08 2008] : Aliatra: Greatsword Bane undead +1 (second): [1d20+10] => [4,10] = (14) ===> Damage: [2d6+8] => [2,5,8] = (15)
[Tue Aug 5 21:30:10 2008] : Aliatra: Dagger +1 (base): [1d20+15] => [10,15] = (25) ===> Damage: [1d4+5] => [4,5] = (9)
[Tue Aug 5 21:30:10 2008] : Aliatra: Dagger +1 (second): [1d20+10] => [12,10] = (22) ===> Damage: [1d4+5] => [3,5] = (8)
[Tue Aug 5 21:30:11 2008] : Aliatra: Greatsword Bane undead +1 (base): [1d20+15] => [1,15] = (16) ===> Damage: [2d6+8] => [4,4,8] = (16)
[Tue Aug 5 21:30:11 2008] : Aliatra: Greatsword Bane undead +1 (second): [1d20+10] => [1,10] = (11) ===> Damage: [2d6+8] => [6,1,8] = (15)
[Tue Aug 5 21:30:21 2008] : DM: Miss
[Tue Aug 5 21:30:23 2008] : DM: Grapple (base): [1d20+7] => [20,7] = (27) ===> Damage: [1d6+1] => [1,1] = (2)
[Tue Aug 5 21:30:23 2008] : DM: Critical hit? [1d20+7] => [10,7] = (17) ===> Damage: [2d6+2] => [5,5,2] = (12)
[Tue Aug 5 21:30:27 2008] : DM: Grapple (base): [1d20+7] => [5,7] = (12) ===> Damage: [1d6+1] => [5,1] = (6)
[Tue Aug 5 21:30:31 2008] : Aliatra: ooc Oops, ORPG was slow in reacting
[Tue Aug 5 21:30:46 2008] : Dan: Touch Attack/Grapple (base): [1d20+5] => [8,5] = (13) ===> Damage: [1d1-1] => [1,-1] = (0)
[Tue Aug 5 21:30:46 2008] : DM: Take 2 damage Dan from a small cut on your cheek.
[Tue Aug 5 21:30:52 2008] : DM: Grapple (base): [1d20+7] => [18,7] = (25) ===> Damage: [1d6+1] => [3,1] = (4)
[Tue Aug 5 21:31:04 2008] : DM: You're grappled.
[Tue Aug 5 21:31:17 2008] : DM: Dan?
[Tue Aug 5 21:31:29 2008] : Oona: ooc they trump a 30 in attack???
[Tue Aug 5 21:31:33 2008] : Dan: Concetration Skill Check: [1d20+14] => [12,14] = (26)
[Tue Aug 5 21:31:37 2008] : DM: ooc critical hit
[Tue Aug 5 21:32:06 2008] : Oona: ooc no, I meant Ali's AoO :/
[Tue Aug 5 21:32:21 2008] : Dan: ooc do I complete my spell??
[Tue Aug 5 21:32:56 2008] : Aliatra: ooc My first attack was 30 to hit
[Tue Aug 5 21:33:07 2008] : DM: ooc I took your last.
[Tue Aug 5 21:33:17 2008] : Oona: ooc k
[Tue Aug 5 21:33:25 2008] : DM: Another concentration check
[Tue Aug 5 21:33:30 2008] : Dan: Concetration Skill Check: [1d20+14] => [20,14] = (34)
[Tue Aug 5 21:33:37 2008] : DM: Your spell completes
[Tue Aug 5 21:33:40 2008] : Aliatra: ooc Those last ones were because I thought ORPG was doing nothing *shrug*
[Tue Aug 5 21:33:51 2008] : Dan: Dan finishes casting Augmented Summon Monster V - [1d4+1] => [2,1] = (3) Fiendish Apes (Large magical beast): 41hp; 5 resist on cold and fire; Damage reduction 5/Magic; AC= 14 (12 FF, 11 Touch); SR = 9; Darkvision; Scent; Speed 30ft (walk and climb)
[Tue Aug 5 21:33:58 2008] : DM: ooc those that are grappled to to page 156 in the PHB
[Tue Aug 5 21:34:00 2008] : Oona: ooc YAY the ape!
[Tue Aug 5 21:34:07 2008] : Aliatra: ooc LOL
[Tue Aug 5 21:35:45 2008] : Dan: Augmented Fiendish Ape: Full attack (treat as magical)
Claw
[1d20+9] => [11,9] = (20) ==> Damage: [1d6+7] => [1,7] = (8)
Claw [1d20+9] => [18,9] = (27) ==> Damage: [1d6+7] => [5,7] = (12)
Bite [1d20+3] => [19,3] = (22) ==> Damage: [1d6+3] => [5,3] = (8)

[Tue Aug 5 21:35:47 2008] : DM: ooc 3 apes? Do you have enough bananas?
[Tue Aug 5 21:35:53 2008] : Dan: ooc LOL
[Tue Aug 5 21:36:02 2008] : Aliatra: ooc Or books?
[Tue Aug 5 21:36:23 2008] : Dan: ooc 1 on 1
[Tue Aug 5 21:36:31 2008] : Dan: Augmented Fiendish Ape: Full attack (treat as magical)
Claw
[1d20+9] => [15,9] = (24) ==> Damage: [1d6+7] => [2,7] = (9)
Claw [1d20+9] => [11,9] = (20) ==> Damage: [1d6+7] => [1,7] = (8)
Bite [1d20+3] => [2,3] = (5) ==> Damage: [1d6+3] => [4,3] = (7)

[Tue Aug 5 21:36:32 2008] : DM: The apes tear one of the gutter snips to pieces.
[Tue Aug 5 21:36:38 2008] : Dan: 2 0n 1
[Tue Aug 5 21:36:51 2008] : Dan: Augmented Fiendish Ape: Full attack (treat as magical)
Claw
[1d20+9] => [5,9] = (14) ==> Damage: [1d6+7] => [3,7] = (10)
Claw [1d20+9] => [8,9] = (17) ==> Damage: [1d6+7] => [4,7] = (11)
Bite [1d20+3] => [5,3] = (8) ==> Damage: [1d6+3] => [5,3] = (8)

[Tue Aug 5 21:36:51 2008] : DM: Somewhat redundant
[Tue Aug 5 21:37:04 2008] : Dan: 2 on 2 then
[Tue Aug 5 21:37:09 2008] : Dan: 10' reach
[Tue Aug 5 21:37:22 2008] : DM: Misses
[Tue Aug 5 21:37:30 2008] : Dan: and the last was 3 on 2
[Tue Aug 5 21:37:50 2008] : Dan: Escape Artist Skill Check: [1d20+5] => [15,5] = (20)
[Tue Aug 5 21:37:55 2008] : Dan: Done
[Tue Aug 5 21:38:33 2008] : Dan: ooc the 24 didn't hit?
[Tue Aug 5 21:38:55 2008] : DM: ooc it did
[Tue Aug 5 21:39:02 2008] : Dan: ooc ah, cool :)
[Tue Aug 5 21:39:23 2008] : DM: Oona?
[Tue Aug 5 21:39:30 2008] : Oona: Oona runs to Adrin's rescue, moving carefully on the pile of stuff, afraid that something is going to spring out of it.
[Tue Aug 5 21:39:33 2008] : DM: Grapple (base): [1d20+7] => [9,7] = (16) ===> Damage: [1d6+1] => [5,1] = (6)
[Tue Aug 5 21:39:38 2008] : Oona: Sister - Sword, short +1 (base): [1d20+14] => [18,14] = (32) ===> Damage: [1d6+4] => [5,4] = (9)
[Tue Aug 5 21:39:38 2008] : Oona: Sister - Sword, short +1 (second): [1d20+9] => [15,9] = (24) ===> Damage: [1d6+4] => [2,4] = (6)
[Tue Aug 5 21:39:41 2008] : Oona: [1d6] => [6] = (6)
[Tue Aug 5 21:39:43 2008] : Oona: acid
[Tue Aug 5 21:39:44 2008] : Oona: done.
[Tue Aug 5 21:39:54 2008] : Dan: ooc did I break free?
[Tue Aug 5 21:40:02 2008] : Adrin: ooc they're both dead
[Tue Aug 5 21:40:07 2008] : Dan: ooc never mind, it's dead... d'oh!
[Tue Aug 5 21:40:08 2008] : DM: ooc yes, but they're dead anyway
[Tue Aug 5 21:40:49 2008] : DM: Adrin?
[Tue Aug 5 21:40:55 2008] : DM: You're grappled.
[Tue Aug 5 21:41:28 2008] : Adrin: Adrin strains against his opponents grasp
[Tue Aug 5 21:41:29 2008] : Adrin: Str check: [1d20+4] => [11,4] = (15)
[Tue Aug 5 21:41:33 2008] : Adrin: ooc 17
[Tue Aug 5 21:42:00 2008] : DM: Grapple (base): [1d20+16] => [4,16] = (20) ===> Damage: [1d6+1] => [1,1] = (2)
[Tue Aug 5 21:42:09 2008] : Adrin: ooc hang on, thats not right
[Tue Aug 5 21:42:11 2008] : Adrin: Grapple (base): [1d20+14] => [8,14] = (22) ===> Damage: [1d1-1] => [1,-1] = (0)
[Tue Aug 5 21:42:11 2008] : Adrin: Grapple (second): [1d20+9] => [15,9] = (24) ===> Damage: [1d1-1] => [1,-1] = (0)
[Tue Aug 5 21:42:16 2008] : Adrin: ooc thats it
[Tue Aug 5 21:42:20 2008] : DM: You break free.
[Tue Aug 5 21:42:41 2008] : DM: Aliatra?
[Tue Aug 5 21:42:42 2008] : Adrin: ooc I read the rules and still got confused :/
[Tue Aug 5 21:43:59 2008] : Aliatra: Aliatra runs closer before casting a spell at #3
[Tue Aug 5 21:44:14 2008] : Aliatra: Aliatra Casts 3: Searing light (lvl 3) Ray deals 1d8/two levels [3d8] => [4,3,3] = (10) damage, [6d6] => [5,6,2,6,2,2] = (23) against undead
[Tue Aug 5 21:44:20 2008] : Aliatra: Done
[Tue Aug 5 21:45:46 2008] : DM: It's looks nearly dead.
[Tue Aug 5 21:45:54 2008] : DM: They attack Adrin
[Tue Aug 5 21:45:56 2008] : DM: Slam (base): [1d20+12] => [4,12] = (16) ===> Damage: [1d8+4] => [8,4] = (12)
[Tue Aug 5 21:45:59 2008] : DM: Slam (base): [1d20+7] => [19,7] = (26) ===> Damage: [1d6+1] => [4,1] = (5)
[Tue Aug 5 21:46:01 2008] : DM: Grapple (base): [1d20+7] => [17,7] = (24) ===> Damage: [1d6+1] => [5,1] = (6)
[Tue Aug 5 21:46:11 2008] : Adrin: Grapple (base): [1d20+14] => [10,14] = (24) ===> Damage: [1d1-1] => [1,-1] = (0)
[Tue Aug 5 21:46:11 2008] : Adrin: Grapple (second): [1d20+9] => [16,9] = (25) ===> Damage: [1d1-1] => [1,-1] = (0)
[Tue Aug 5 21:46:22 2008] : DM: You evande the grapple
[Tue Aug 5 21:46:26 2008] : Adrin: ooc one hit
[Tue Aug 5 21:46:30 2008] : DM: Dan?
[Tue Aug 5 21:47:20 2008] : Dan: #3 charges
[Tue Aug 5 21:47:35 2008] : Dan: Augmented Fiendish Ape: Claw attack (treat as magical) [1d20+10] => [3,10] = (13) ==> Damage: [1d6+8] => [4,8] = (12)
[Tue Aug 5 21:48:03 2008] : Dan: Everyone else moves closer to the action...
[Tue Aug 5 21:48:12 2008] : DM: miss
[Tue Aug 5 21:48:39 2008] : Dan: Aryadan Casts: Magic Missile (level 1): 5 Missiles:
1st missile - [1d4+1] => [3,1] = (4) damage
2nd missile - [1d4+1] => [4,1] = (5) damage
3rd missile - [1d4+1] => [1,1] = (2) damage
4th missile - [1d4+1] => [3,1] = (4) damage
5th missile - [1d4+1] => [1,1] = (2) damage

[Tue Aug 5 21:48:57 2008] : Dan: On #3
[Tue Aug 5 21:48:59 2008] : Dan: Donw
[Tue Aug 5 21:49:03 2008] : Dan: Done
[Tue Aug 5 21:49:33 2008] : Dan: ooc sorry chose the wrong one (i.e. not the one that just says 5d4)
[Tue Aug 5 21:49:35 2008] : DM: It falls to the ground in a series of loud hollow clatters.
[Tue Aug 5 21:49:55 2008] : DM: Oona?
[Tue Aug 5 21:49:58 2008] : Oona: Oona tries and hits the sticking bits of #4
[Tue Aug 5 21:50:05 2008] : Oona: Black Sister - Sword, short +1 - 2W - PHand [1d6 acid] (base): [1d20+12] => [9,12] = (21) ===> Damage: [1d6+7] => [5,7] = (12)
[Tue Aug 5 21:50:05 2008] : Oona: Black Sister - Sword, short +1 - 2W - PHand [1d6 acid] (second): [1d20+7] => [13,7] = (20) ===> Damage: [1d6+7] => [1,7] = (8)
[Tue Aug 5 21:50:06 2008] : Oona: White Sister - Sword, short +1 - 2W - OHand [1d6 cold] (base): [1d20+12] => [3,12] = (15) ===> Damage: [1d6+2] => [6,2] = (8)
[Tue Aug 5 21:50:06 2008] : Oona: White Sister - Sword, short +1 - 2W - OHand [1d6 cold] (second): [1d20+7] => [20,7] = (27) ===> Damage: [1d6+2] => [6,2] = (8)
[Tue Aug 5 21:50:06 2008] : Oona: Critical hit? [1d20+7] => [11,7] = (18) ===> Damage: [2d6+4] => [2,2,4] = (8)
[Tue Aug 5 21:50:32 2008] : Oona: does black hit?
[Tue Aug 5 21:50:36 2008] : DM: And oona finishes off the final monster in a flurry of lightning quick strikes.
[Tue Aug 5 21:51:26 2008] : DM: Black hit twice
[Tue Aug 5 21:51:27 2008] : Aliatra: "Everybody alright? Need help with that scratch, Dan?"
[Tue Aug 5 21:51:49 2008] : Oona: "Weird things"
[Tue Aug 5 21:51:53 2008] : Dan: "I'll be OK Ali
[Tue Aug 5 21:51:54 2008] : Adrin: "I'll be fine. A few nights rest will fix me right up"
[Tue Aug 5 21:52:01 2008] : Dan: "It was only a small scratch"
[Tue Aug 5 21:52:03 2008] : Oona: Oona gets closer to the pile of stuff that were the constructs
[Tue Aug 5 21:52:06 2008] : DM: 625 XP each
[Tue Aug 5 21:52:11 2008] : Adrin: ooc 'tis but a flesh wound'
[Tue Aug 5 21:52:40 2008] : DM: Most of it is junk and useless rubblish but amongst the piles of it glitter coins and gems and other valuble items.
[Tue Aug 5 21:52:57 2008] : DM: ooc need to consult random loot tables (this is the bit I forgot to do).
[Tue Aug 5 21:53:04 2008] : Adrin: "Now, lets see what we've got in here..."
[Tue Aug 5 21:53:33 2008] : Dan: ooc woot, the loot from a pretty big dragon :)
[Tue Aug 5 21:53:43 2008] : Oona: Oona searches the pile of rubbish for valuable stuff
[Tue Aug 5 21:53:49 2008] : Dan: ooc shall we chat in IRC whil you work it out DM?
[Tue Aug 5 21:53:57 2008] : DM: ooc sure
[Tue Aug 5 21:54:46 2008] : Aliatra: "Are you sure, Adrin, I can help you heal a lot faster"
[Tue Aug 5 21:55:26 2008] : Adrin: "if you've any spells left tonight then go ahead"
[Tue Aug 5 21:55:30 2008] : DM: [1d100] => [5] = (5)
[Tue Aug 5 21:55:32 2008] : DM: [1d100] => [47] = (47)
[Tue Aug 5 21:55:33 2008] : Oona: Search (+5 with goggles of minute seeing) Skill Check: [1d20+16] => [18,16] = (34)
[Tue Aug 5 21:55:33 2008] : DM: [1d100] => [30] = (30)
[Tue Aug 5 21:57:34 2008] : DM: [1d100] => [89] = (89)
[Tue Aug 5 21:57:35 2008] : DM: [1d100] => [52] = (52)
[Tue Aug 5 21:57:36 2008] : DM: [1d100] => [75] = (75)
[Tue Aug 5 21:57:37 2008] : DM: [1d100] => [26] = (26)
[Tue Aug 5 21:57:37 2008] : DM: [1d100] => [78] = (78)
[Tue Aug 5 21:57:38 2008] : DM: [1d100] => [61] = (61)
[Tue Aug 5 21:59:36 2008] : DM: [2d12] => [2,11] = (13) gems
[Tue Aug 5 21:59:48 2008] : DM: [2d6] => [6,1] = (7) minor items
[Tue Aug 5 22:00:09 2008] : DM: [1d10] => [8] = (8)*100 pp
[Tue Aug 5 22:00:16 2008] : DM: 1 medium item
[Tue Aug 5 22:00:24 2008] : DM: [1d4] => [4] = (4)*1000 gp
[Tue Aug 5 22:00:46 2008] : DM: [1d10] => [10] = (10) art objects
[Tue Aug 5 22:01:15 2008] : DM: [13d100] => [57,36,58,12,11,80,32,47,33,25,95,100,54] = (640)
[Tue Aug 5 22:01:26 2008] : Aliatra: ooc How many down, Bert?
[Tue Aug 5 22:01:56 2008] : Adrin: ooc only 16
[Tue Aug 5 22:02:52 2008] : DM: 7040 gp worth of gems
[Tue Aug 5 22:03:17 2008] : Aliatra: Aliatra casts her spell on Adrin
[Tue Aug 5 22:03:20 2008] : Aliatra: Aliatra Casts 2: Cure Moderate Wounds (lvl 2) Cures 2d8 damage +1/lvl (max +10) [2d8+5] => [7,1,5] = (13).
[Tue Aug 5 22:03:29 2008] : DM: [10d100] => [72,67,29,89,43,90,46,58,95,89] = (678)
[Tue Aug 5 22:06:32 2008] : DM: 15600 gp worth of art objects
[Tue Aug 5 22:10:49 2008] : Oona: ooc david, sending you my lvl 10 node
[Tue Aug 5 22:10:58 2008] : Oona has sent you a tree node...
[Tue Aug 5 22:11:31 2008] : DM: [6d100] => [100,3,87,58,95,97] = (440)
[Tue Aug 5 22:14:06 2008] : DM: [1d100] => [82] = (82)
[Tue Aug 5 22:14:32 2008] : DM: [1d100] => [55] = (55)
[Tue Aug 5 22:15:37 2008] : DM: [1d100] => [80] = (80)
[Tue Aug 5 22:15:45 2008] : DM: [1d100] => [56] = (56)
[Tue Aug 5 22:16:03 2008] : DM: [1d100] => [78] = (78)
[Tue Aug 5 22:16:29 2008] : DM: Scroll of soften earth and stone (divine, caster level 3)
[Tue Aug 5 22:16:38 2008] : DM: Heavy steel shield +2
[Tue Aug 5 22:16:50 2008] : DM: [1d100] => [85] = (85)
[Tue Aug 5 22:17:01 2008] : DM: Wand of mirror image
[Tue Aug 5 22:17:11 2008] : DM: [3d100] => [38,69,70] = (177)
[Tue Aug 5 22:17:55 2008] : DM: Elemental gem, Nolzer's marvelous pigments, pearl of power (2nd level spell)
[Tue Aug 5 22:18:14 2008] : DM: [1d100] => [65] = (65)
[Tue Aug 5 22:18:26 2008] : DM: [1d100] => [82] = (82)
[Tue Aug 5 22:18:37 2008] : DM: [1d100] => [88] = (88)
[Tue Aug 5 22:18:53 2008] : DM: [1d100] => [30] = (30)
[Tue Aug 5 22:19:16 2008] : DM: Scroll of dimensional anchor (divine, caster level 7)
[Tue Aug 5 22:29:59 2008] : DM: [1d4] => [1] = (1)
[Tue Aug 5 22:34:25 2008] : DM: GAME END