Contents / PnP Stuff / Logs /

[Tue Jun 24 19:46:17 2008] : DM: GAME START
[Tue Jun 24 19:47:21 2008] : DM: Having just rowed across the river the boat is swiftly tied up to a deserted jetty.
[Tue Jun 24 19:48:12 2008] : Adrin: Adrin gets out of the boat as quietly as he can
[Tue Jun 24 19:48:18 2008] : Adrin: Move Silently Skill Check: [1d20+4] => [1,4] = (5)
[Tue Jun 24 19:48:19 2008] : DM: Your guide, a young agent going by the name of Emma begins to lead you through the quiet, dark streets.
[Tue Jun 24 19:48:41 2008] : Aliatra: /me follows Emma and Adrin
[Tue Jun 24 19:48:51 2008] : Aliatra: Move Silently Skill Check: [1d20-2] => [5,-2] = (3)
[Tue Jun 24 19:49:01 2008] : Dan: Move Silently Skill Check: [1d20+5] => [7,5] = (12)
[Tue Jun 24 19:49:25 2008] : Dan: Dan looks round at the clangy armoured people
[Tue Jun 24 19:50:33 2008] : Emma: A chill breeze springs up from nowhere. Tendrils of mist reach out from the dark corners and alley ways.
[Tue Jun 24 19:51:07 2008] : Adrin: Adrin loosens his sword
[Tue Jun 24 19:51:24 2008] : Dan: ooc I'm a bit lost - what are we here for again??
[Tue Jun 24 19:51:33 2008] : Aliatra: Aliatra looks at the mist and then walks on, making sure she doesn't let Emma go out of her sight
[Tue Jun 24 19:51:42 2008] : DM: As you look around you see the orange/yellow glow from the house window fades.
[Tue Jun 24 19:51:48 2008] : Adrin: ooc this is yolandes mansion
[Tue Jun 24 19:52:04 2008] : Dan: Dan keeps to the middle of the big guys
[Tue Jun 24 19:52:20 2008] : Adrin: ooc going to find good evidence against him
[Tue Jun 24 19:52:22 2008] : DM: Emma who's a few meters ahead turns and looks back puzzled. She peers around as if looking for something or someone.
[Tue Jun 24 19:52:49 2008] : Aliatra: Softly: "Something amiss?"
[Tue Jun 24 19:53:06 2008] : DM: The sounds of the city have faded. There are no barking dogs, do calls from watchmen. All is cold, and quiet and still.
[Tue Jun 24 19:53:33 2008] : DM: Emma mouthes some words but you hear nothing.
[Tue Jun 24 19:54:01 2008] : Aliatra: ooc Did I hear my own words?
[Tue Jun 24 19:54:13 2008] : DM: She moves towards you hurridly looking about.
[Tue Jun 24 19:54:15 2008] : DM: ooc yes.
[Tue Jun 24 19:54:31 2008] : Dan: Dan waves his hands mystically then puts his finger to his lips
[Tue Jun 24 19:54:34 2008] : Aliatra: Softly: "What's wrong?"
[Tue Jun 24 19:54:35 2008] : DM: She seems not to see you and soon passes right past you still searching.
[Tue Jun 24 19:55:01 2008] : Dan: "Hmm, that's odd"
[Tue Jun 24 19:55:10 2008] : Adrin: "Whats going on?"
[Tue Jun 24 19:55:19 2008] : Dan: "My assumtion is that some form of magic has her"
[Tue Jun 24 19:55:51 2008] : DM: Padding softly out of the misty darkness from all around you are 4 shadow mastiffs. They make no move to attack and only stand alert and waiting.
[Tue Jun 24 19:55:57 2008] : Adrin: "So what do we do now?"
[Tue Jun 24 19:56:06 2008] : DM: ooc drawing map
[Tue Jun 24 19:56:18 2008] : Adrin: Adrin unsheathes his sword
[Tue Jun 24 19:56:20 2008] : Aliatra: "We train some dogs?"
[Tue Jun 24 19:56:52 2008] : Dan: Dan holds his bow on one hand
[Tue Jun 24 19:57:41 2008] : Aliatra: /me loosens her sword
[Tue Jun 24 19:58:19 2008] : Aliatra: "So no going forward then as not to get deaf, blind and confused?"
[Tue Jun 24 20:00:53 2008] : Adrin: "Ok, I'm confused. Why dont they attack?"
[Tue Jun 24 20:01:31 2008] : DM: ooc waiting for Craig
[Tue Jun 24 20:02:08 2008] : Adrin: ooc ah,ok. didn't see that
[Tue Jun 24 20:07:16 2008] : Dan (enter): 20:07
[Tue Jun 24 20:28:16 2008] : Dan (enter): 20:28
[Tue Jun 24 20:28:50 2008] : Dan: Thank god for that
[Tue Jun 24 20:29:01 2008] : Dan: Booting '(4) Dan' from server...
[Tue Jun 24 20:29:02 2008] : Dan (exit): 20:29
[Tue Jun 24 20:29:05 2008] : Dan: Booting '(5) Dan' from server...
[Tue Jun 24 20:29:06 2008] : Dan (exit): 20:29
[Tue Jun 24 20:30:47 2008] : DM: A familar chilling voice is heard and a man, dressed in grey with face hidden under a broadbrimed grey hat, approaches you.
[Tue Jun 24 20:31:19 2008] : Dan: Dan stands warily, bow held in hand
[Tue Jun 24 20:31:38 2008] : Aliatra: Aliatra loosens her sword
[Tue Jun 24 20:31:46 2008] : Aliatra: "So no going forward then as not to get deaf, blind and confused?"
[Tue Jun 24 20:32:07 2008] : Dan: "I'm not sure what effect that was"
[Tue Jun 24 20:32:17 2008] : Dan: Spellcraft Skill Check: [1d20+21] => [3,21] = (24)
[Tue Jun 24 20:32:20 2008] : Dan: Knowledge: Arcana Skill Check: [1d20+19] => [18,19] = (37)
[Tue Jun 24 20:32:51 2008] : Shadowman: You surmise that you have crossed out of the material plane and into the plane of shadows.
[Tue Jun 24 20:33:29 2008] : Dan: "Ah, we seem to have crossed over to the shadow plane"
[Tue Jun 24 20:33:31 2008] : Shadowman: "What need has Asmerdyas have of mortals such as yourselfs?"
[Tue Jun 24 20:33:41 2008] : Shadowman: "What is your purpose here?"
[Tue Jun 24 20:34:19 2008] : Aliatra: "Just ask Asmerdyas"
[Tue Jun 24 20:35:10 2008] : Shadowman: The man laughs hollowly.
[Tue Jun 24 20:35:43 2008] : Aliatra: Aliatra shrugs
[Tue Jun 24 20:36:00 2008] : Aliatra: "We don't tell her what to do"
[Tue Jun 24 20:36:49 2008] : Shadowman: "Answer or I shall feast on your memories and consume them."
[Tue Jun 24 20:37:12 2008] : Shadowman: His voice has taken on a menacing tone.
[Tue Jun 24 20:37:19 2008] : Dan: "We share a comon enemy"
[Tue Jun 24 20:38:30 2008] : Shadowman: "This I know already. What is her scheme now?"
[Tue Jun 24 20:38:48 2008] : Aliatra: "We don't know"
[Tue Jun 24 20:39:03 2008] : Dan: ooc I can't remember, it's been ages and I forgot to read up
[Tue Jun 24 20:39:04 2008] : Shadowman: "Why do you seek your enemy within this city of cold stone and bitter memories?"
[Tue Jun 24 20:39:37 2008] : Dan: "You mean here on the shadow plane, or the one on the material plane?"
[Tue Jun 24 20:39:55 2008] : Shadowman: ooc Asmerdyas said she'd tell you who this shadowman was if you killed the crooked trader Yolande.
[Tue Jun 24 20:39:56 2008] : Adrin: "We were told he was here."
[Tue Jun 24 20:40:54 2008] : Dan: "This Yolande has caused us much trouble and pain"
[Tue Jun 24 20:41:06 2008] : Dan: "So we come to exact our revenge"
[Tue Jun 24 20:41:08 2008] : Shadowman: ooc that last line was all wrong really let me try again.
[Tue Jun 24 20:41:43 2008] : Shadowman: "Why do you seek your enemy within this city full of life and light?"
[Tue Jun 24 20:42:23 2008] : Dan: "Are you saying that he is not in the city?"
[Tue Jun 24 20:42:25 2008] : Shadowman: He says the words life and light with contempt.
[Tue Jun 24 20:42:58 2008] : Shadowman: The shadowman laughs.
[Tue Jun 24 20:43:13 2008] : Aliatra: "We were lead here"
[Tue Jun 24 20:43:20 2008] : Shadowman: "How little the mortals knows."
[Tue Jun 24 20:44:03 2008] : Adrin: "Enlighten us then"
[Tue Jun 24 20:44:19 2008] : Shadowman: "You go to do Asmerdyas's bidding but you know little of her schemes and plans."
[Tue Jun 24 20:44:49 2008] : Dan: "Her bidding coincided with our own plans"
[Tue Jun 24 20:44:59 2008] : Adrin: "Yolande gave us little option"
[Tue Jun 24 20:45:11 2008] : Dan: "There's little other reason for us to follow her whims"
[Tue Jun 24 20:45:22 2008] : Shadowman: "Since you are clearly not seeking me, name this person, this common enemy."
[Tue Jun 24 20:45:42 2008] : Dan: "I already did. Yolande"
[Tue Jun 24 20:46:21 2008] : Shadowman: ooc sorry, too busy trying to be dramatic and I missed it.
[Tue Jun 24 20:46:34 2008] : Adrin: ooc :)
[Tue Jun 24 20:46:51 2008] : Dan: ooc no prob, keep it dramatic :)
[Tue Jun 24 20:46:52 2008] : ** That's the Tab key, Dave
[Tue Jun 24 20:47:41 2008] : Shadowman: "Ah. Yolade. Now I see her schemes."
[Tue Jun 24 20:47:55 2008] : Shadowman: He shrugs.
[Tue Jun 24 20:48:02 2008] : Aliatra: "Really? Care to enlighten us?"
[Tue Jun 24 20:48:27 2008] : Shadowman: "He means little to me. One pawn amongst many, perhaps I shall let you kill him."
[Tue Jun 24 20:49:03 2008] : Dan: "Perhaps?"
[Tue Jun 24 20:50:18 2008] : Aliatra: "Why would you let us?"
[Tue Jun 24 20:50:41 2008] : Shadowman: "You should ask Asmerdyas of her plans when you see her."
[Tue Jun 24 20:50:59 2008] : Shadowman: "I think you will find it most interesting."
[Tue Jun 24 20:51:01 2008] : Adrin: "So what are YOUR plans?"
[Tue Jun 24 20:51:16 2008] : Dan: "If you know them, why don't you tell us"
[Tue Jun 24 20:51:31 2008] : Dan: "You seem to be interested in thwarting her"
[Tue Jun 24 20:51:56 2008] : Dan: "We don't mind thwarting her general plans whil fulfilling her request that aligns with ours"
[Tue Jun 24 20:52:15 2008] : Shadowman: "Ah. A interesting point. Perhaps I shall not consume you just yet."
[Tue Jun 24 20:53:20 2008] : Dan: "My assumption is that she is a selfish goddess, else why consort with succubi"
[Tue Jun 24 20:53:29 2008] : Shadowman: "Asmerdyas seeks power from within the Plane of Shadows. I stand in her way."
[Tue Jun 24 20:54:07 2008] : Dan: "Does this power have a definite form, or is it just power in general?"
[Tue Jun 24 20:54:25 2008] : Shadowman: "A goddess? You mortals have such peculiar ideas. Would you call me a god and bow before me?"
[Tue Jun 24 20:54:40 2008] : Adrin: "Me? No"
[Tue Jun 24 20:54:54 2008] : Shadowman: He laughs as though amused by the notion.
[Tue Jun 24 20:55:12 2008] : Dan: ooc I got that impression - should I not have?
[Tue Jun 24 20:55:27 2008] : Aliatra: "Prove to me you're a god and I will call you one"
[Tue Jun 24 20:55:40 2008] : Aliatra: Knowledge: Religion Skill Check: [1d20+12] => [7,12] = (19)
[Tue Jun 24 20:56:07 2008] : Shadowman: ooc Asmerdyas was deliberately enigmatic. There was no information tell what or who she was.
[Tue Jun 24 20:56:09 2008] : Aliatra: Aliatra thinks about gods and the way they appear to mortals
[Tue Jun 24 20:56:40 2008] : Aliatra: ooc Does Shadowman seem to be a god to me?
[Tue Jun 24 20:57:06 2008] : Shadowman: ooc I don't know. What's Aliatra's personal opinion on what gods are like?
[Tue Jun 24 20:57:22 2008] : Aliatra: "I know little about Asmerdyas, she could be a goddes or a demi-diety or something else, I don't know"
[Tue Jun 24 20:57:45 2008] : Dan: "I know little of such things"
[Tue Jun 24 20:57:54 2008] : Shadowman: "Asmerdyas is a baatezu -- a devil in the common tongue."
[Tue Jun 24 20:57:59 2008] : Aliatra: ooc I don't think she has ever given that a lot of thought, she tends to believe what the priests tell her
[Tue Jun 24 20:58:22 2008] : Aliatra: "So she's evil?"
[Tue Jun 24 20:59:07 2008] : Shadowman: He shrugs.
[Tue Jun 24 20:59:35 2008] : Aliatra: "And you? Are you what we'd call evil?"
[Tue Jun 24 21:00:03 2008] : Shadowman: "What is evil? Is the fox in the hen house in its killing frenzy evil? Is the storm sinking a ship evil?"
[Tue Jun 24 21:00:29 2008] : Adrin: Adrin thinks about those for a minute
[Tue Jun 24 21:00:57 2008] : Aliatra: "No, there is no evil without intent"
[Tue Jun 24 21:00:57 2008] : Adrin: "I suppose not"
[Tue Jun 24 21:01:18 2008] : Shadowman: "Is the band of aventurers with a trail of dead bodies behind them evil? Hmmm?"
[Tue Jun 24 21:01:39 2008] : Adrin: "Hey!, They started it"
[Tue Jun 24 21:01:55 2008] : Dan: "Depends on the dead bodies"
[Tue Jun 24 21:02:52 2008] : Aliatra: "Depends why and how they died"
[Tue Jun 24 21:03:40 2008] : Shadowman: "You are an interesting group of people, as I first thought when you looking into my domain weeks ago on that barren island.", he muses.
[Tue Jun 24 21:04:47 2008] : Adrin: "I dont think I like your interest"
[Tue Jun 24 21:05:01 2008] : Dan: "And thus you have shadowed us across the material plane despite our disparate locations"
[Tue Jun 24 21:06:20 2008] : Aliatra: "You must find us fascinating"
[Tue Jun 24 21:06:38 2008] : Shadowman: "Your minds, your memories have such an interesting flavour. Pain, and death follow you."
[Tue Jun 24 21:07:10 2008] : Adrin: ooc brb
[Tue Jun 24 21:08:43 2008] : Dan: "Well, they come looking for us usually"
[Tue Jun 24 21:08:43 2008] : Shadowman: "Quite different from the common sort of person that walks this earth. Even the common murderers and their victims whoses twisted memories wail and shriek within my domain know less of death and pain than you."
[Tue Jun 24 21:08:58 2008] : Aliatra: "Only pain and death?"
[Tue Jun 24 21:09:53 2008] : Dan: ""As the hunter kills the wolves to save his family, so do we kill those that threaten either us or those we protect"
[Tue Jun 24 21:10:15 2008] : Aliatra: "Amen to that"
[Tue Jun 24 21:10:31 2008] : Dan: "I take no guilt in this, but I also take no pleasure in dealing death"
[Tue Jun 24 21:10:49 2008] : Shadowman: "It matters not your motives."
[Tue Jun 24 21:11:20 2008] : Shadowman: "But enough of this. It is time to decide. Why should I release you?"
[Tue Jun 24 21:11:41 2008] : Shadowman: "Why should I not feasts on your memories of death and horror now?"
[Tue Jun 24 21:11:48 2008] : Aliatra: "O, but motives do matter, a lot"
[Tue Jun 24 21:11:56 2008] : Dan: "How else will you continue to savour the deaths that follow us?"
[Tue Jun 24 21:12:06 2008] : Dan: "Taks Yolande for example"
[Tue Jun 24 21:12:23 2008] : Dan: "Will you not savour his pain at our hands?"
[Tue Jun 24 21:12:30 2008] : Adrin: ooc back
[Tue Jun 24 21:12:35 2008] : Dan: "Or, failing that, ours at his?"
[Tue Jun 24 21:13:44 2008] : Shadowman: "A compelling argument." He points towards Adrin. "What argument do you have? What can you say that will grant you more days upon Erthe?"
[Tue Jun 24 21:13:44 2008] : Dan: "You were interested enough to stalk us, why stop now when things are getting more and more exciting?"
[Tue Jun 24 21:14:03 2008] : Aliatra: "Just sit back and enjoy the show"
[Tue Jun 24 21:14:29 2008] : Adrin: "If you're wanting me to beg, you'll be waiting a long time"
[Tue Jun 24 21:14:54 2008] : Shadowman: "Not beg. argue and reason."
[Tue Jun 24 21:16:27 2008] : Adrin: "I was brought into this world and I will eventually leave it. Whether it is your job to remove me is not my concern"
[Tue Jun 24 21:16:43 2008] : Adrin: "I am who I am and who I will continue to be"
[Tue Jun 24 21:17:37 2008] : Shadowman: He nods. "And what about you?" (looking at Aliatra) "Will you plead for your life?"
[Tue Jun 24 21:18:47 2008] : Aliatra: "My life only has worth as I'm willing to give it up to help others. Deny me that and I will gladly die. Let me go on helping and I'll fight anyone that tries to kill me"
[Tue Jun 24 21:20:08 2008] : Aliatra: "Let us live and be amused at how ambiguous we seem: murderers in the name of justice, healing those that tried to kill us, defending people that are not worthy"
[Tue Jun 24 21:21:12 2008] : Shadowman: "Yes, I think I will let you live for now."
[Tue Jun 24 21:21:45 2008] : Shadowman: He steps backwards into the mist.
[Tue Jun 24 21:21:47 2008] : Dan: "Very benificent of you, I'm sure"
[Tue Jun 24 21:22:28 2008] : Aliatra: "Adrin, I'm impressed. You spoke better that I could have"
[Tue Jun 24 21:22:30 2008] : Shadowman: The shadow beasts also pad away leaving you alone as colour and sound returns to the world.
[Tue Jun 24 21:22:59 2008] : Aliatra: "That was ... interesting"
[Tue Jun 24 21:23:42 2008] : Dan: "Yes, strange to be pulled onto another plane like that"
[Tue Jun 24 21:23:44 2008] : Emma: Emma runs up softly and says. "What the hell just happened there? You vanished, I search and now you reppear? What magic or trickery is this?"
[Tue Jun 24 21:23:56 2008] : Dan: "He's clearly a being of great power"
[Tue Jun 24 21:24:07 2008] : Adrin: "We coulda taken him"
[Tue Jun 24 21:24:15 2008] : Adrin: Adrin smiles
[Tue Jun 24 21:24:16 2008] : Aliatra: "I don't like him, I think he's a liar and a bully"
[Tue Jun 24 21:24:20 2008] : Dan: "We were apprehended by an interested party on the shadow plane"
[Tue Jun 24 21:24:31 2008] : Emma: "Er? What?"
[Tue Jun 24 21:24:35 2008] : Dan: "I agree Ali"
[Tue Jun 24 21:24:43 2008] : Aliatra: ooc BTW: Emma? Really? ;-)
[Tue Jun 24 21:25:03 2008] : Dan: "Yet nothing of what I said was untrue"
[Tue Jun 24 21:25:11 2008] : Emma: ooc er. co-incidence not deliberate.
[Tue Jun 24 21:25:15 2008] : Aliatra: "We were abducted, Emma, and our lives were threatened"
[Tue Jun 24 21:25:28 2008] : Aliatra: ooc I like it :-D
[Tue Jun 24 21:25:49 2008] : Dan: "I find his interest in the pain and death that follows us distasteful, but what I said was true"
[Tue Jun 24 21:26:12 2008] : Aliatra: "Nobody is denying your words, Dan"
[Tue Jun 24 21:26:14 2008] : Emma: "Well you're back now and Yolande's mansion is only two streets away. Follow me."
[Tue Jun 24 21:26:25 2008] : Aliatra: "Sure"
[Tue Jun 24 21:26:30 2008] : Adrin: "Lead on"
[Tue Jun 24 21:26:34 2008] : Aliatra: Aliatra follows Emma
[Tue Jun 24 21:26:36 2008] : Dan: "Wait a second Emma"
[Tue Jun 24 21:26:47 2008] : Dan: Aryadan Casts: Mage Armour (level 1): Gives subject +4 armor bonus for 1 hour/level
[Tue Jun 24 21:27:07 2008] : DM: Minutes later you're round the back of Yolande's grand mansion and grounds, next to a stout door in the high wall.
[Tue Jun 24 21:27:31 2008] : Dan: Aryadan Casts: Protection from Arrows (level 2): Subject immune to most ranged attacks (Duration - 1 hour/level or until discharged)
[Tue Jun 24 21:27:49 2008] : DM: Emma picks the lock and signals that it's open. "'Ware the wolves", she whispers. "I'll be waiting near-by when you're done."
[Tue Jun 24 21:28:26 2008] : Dan: Dan whispers
[Tue Jun 24 21:28:38 2008] : Dan: "Do you guys want to use Stoneskin?"
[Tue Jun 24 21:28:55 2008] : Adrin: "Maybe wouldn't hurt"
[Tue Jun 24 21:29:00 2008] : Aliatra: "Sure, if you have some to spare"
[Tue Jun 24 21:29:21 2008] : Dan: Aryadan Casts: Stoneskin (level 4): Ignore 10 points of damage per attack (DR 10/Adamantine absorbs 10HP of damage/level of caster; Duration - 10 minutes/level)
[Tue Jun 24 21:29:28 2008] : Dan: ooc on Adrin
[Tue Jun 24 21:29:47 2008] : Dan: Dan then pulls out the wand and uses it on Ali
[Tue Jun 24 21:29:57 2008] : Dan: Stoneskin (level 4): Ignore 10 points of damage per attack (DR 10/Adamantine absorbs 10HP of damage/level of caster; Duration - 10 minutes/level)
[Tue Jun 24 21:30:19 2008] : Dan: ooc 100 for Adrin 70 for Ali via the wand
[Tue Jun 24 21:30:29 2008] : Dan: ooc 100 for Adrin and 70 for Ali via the wand
[Tue Jun 24 21:31:20 2008] : Dan: "ok, let's go"
[Tue Jun 24 21:31:34 2008] : Adrin: Adrin opens the door carefully
[Tue Jun 24 21:32:22 2008] : Aliatra: Aliatra draws her sword as she tries to look in
[Tue Jun 24 21:32:43 2008] : DM: The door opens out onto a well kept garden, a gravel path leads up to the rear entrance of the house next to the kitchens where a light still burns.
[Tue Jun 24 21:32:51 2008] : Dan: Dan puts his bow away and draws his sword
[Tue Jun 24 21:33:54 2008] : DM: The garden is mostly open lawn and small trees, giving good visibility to the slavering, hugry dire wolves that are loping about the grounds. One of the wolves, 50 ft away stops and growls low.
[Tue Jun 24 21:33:58 2008] : DM: Roll initiative.
[Tue Jun 24 21:34:10 2008] : DM: [1d20+2] => [16,2] = (18)
[Tue Jun 24 21:34:12 2008] : Adrin: Adrin: Initiative: [1d20+3] => [11,3] = (14)
[Tue Jun 24 21:34:31 2008] : Aliatra: Initiative [1d20+7] => [19,7] = (26)
[Tue Jun 24 21:34:37 2008] : Dan: Initiative: [1d20+5] => [20,5] = (25)
[Tue Jun 24 21:35:07 2008] : Aliatra: Aliatra raises her sword as she grins at the wolf
[Tue Jun 24 21:35:45 2008] : Dan: ooc where's the protection from animal bites spell!
[Tue Jun 24 21:35:53 2008] : DM: Aliatra, you can see a pack of 6 immense grey wolves nearly as big as a small horse. The closest is 50 ft away and the others are between 60 and 80 ft.
[Tue Jun 24 21:36:03 2008] : DM: ooc Your turn.
[Tue Jun 24 21:36:17 2008] : DM: ooc not going to risk a map for this.
[Tue Jun 24 21:36:32 2008] : Aliatra: ooc Charging is movement x 3?
[Tue Jun 24 21:37:01 2008] : Dan: ooc I'd risk it Dave, it helps us a fair bit
[Tue Jun 24 21:38:41 2008] : Dan: ooc still here ;)
[Tue Jun 24 21:38:56 2008] : Adrin: ooc what about now?
[Tue Jun 24 21:39:03 2008] : Dan: ooc yup ;D
[Tue Jun 24 21:39:42 2008] : DM: ooc charge is x2
[Tue Jun 24 21:39:46 2008] : Aliatra: ooc Charging is movement x 3?
[Tue Jun 24 21:40:40 2008] : Aliatra: ooc Advancing on #1
[Tue Jun 24 21:40:58 2008] : Aliatra: Done
[Tue Jun 24 21:41:19 2008] : Aliatra: ooc Oops, I always forget my magic
[Tue Jun 24 21:41:58 2008] : Aliatra: Casting a spell on myself
[Tue Jun 24 21:42:06 2008] : Aliatra: Aliatra Casts 2: Bull's Strength (lvl 2) Subject gains +4 to Str for 1 min./lvl.
[Tue Jun 24 21:42:18 2008] : Aliatra: Done
[Tue Jun 24 21:42:30 2008] : Dan: ooc you need to move back a bit
[Tue Jun 24 21:42:47 2008] : Dan: oo can't charge and cast a spell
[Tue Jun 24 21:43:01 2008] : Aliatra: ooc Here of a bit further back? Was moving at double speed
[Tue Jun 24 21:43:17 2008] : Aliatra: ooc Ah, will get further back then
[Tue Jun 24 21:44:00 2008] : DM: Dan?
[Tue Jun 24 21:44:35 2008] : Dan: Dan moves into the courtyard
[Tue Jun 24 21:44:49 2008] : Dan: ooc which knowledge check needed?
[Tue Jun 24 21:44:54 2008] : DM: nature
[Tue Jun 24 21:45:02 2008] : Dan: Knowledge: Nature Skill Check: [1d20+11] => [18,11] = (29)
[Tue Jun 24 21:45:36 2008] : DM: Dire wolves, trip, low-light vision and scent.
[Tue Jun 24 21:45:57 2008] : Dan: Aryadan Casts: Fireball (level 3): Blasts a 20ft radius with fire dealing [10d6] => [6,1,2,5,5,3,1,3,2,3] = (31) fire damage (Reflex save DC 19 for half damage)
[Tue Jun 24 21:46:20 2008] : Dan: Done
[Tue Jun 24 21:46:22 2008] : DM: Reflex save: [1d20+7] => [8,7] = (15)
[Tue Jun 24 21:46:23 2008] : DM: Reflex save: [1d20+7] => [12,7] = (19)
[Tue Jun 24 21:46:23 2008] : DM: Reflex save: [1d20+7] => [1,7] = (8)
[Tue Jun 24 21:46:24 2008] : DM: Reflex save: [1d20+7] => [6,7] = (13)
[Tue Jun 24 21:46:25 2008] : DM: Reflex save: [1d20+7] => [18,7] = (25)
[Tue Jun 24 21:47:45 2008] : Dan: Done
[Tue Jun 24 21:47:53 2008] : DM: Three heavily charred wolves and two that are only badly singed.
[Tue Jun 24 21:48:10 2008] : Dan: "Take that you hairy beasts"
[Tue Jun 24 21:48:21 2008] : DM: The pack leader charges and Aliatra
[Tue Jun 24 21:48:27 2008] : DM: Bite (base): [1d20+11] => [3,11] = (14) ===> Damage: [1d8+10] => [6,10] = (16)
[Tue Jun 24 21:48:40 2008] : DM: The rest circle round and attack Aliatra and Dan
[Tue Jun 24 21:49:16 2008] : DM: (Three on Aliatra, two on Dan)
[Tue Jun 24 21:49:17 2008] : DM: Bite (base): [1d20+11] => [13,11] = (24) ===> Damage: [1d8+10] => [1,10] = (11)
[Tue Jun 24 21:49:18 2008] : DM: Bite (base): [1d20+11] => [1,11] = (12) ===> Damage: [1d8+10] => [2,10] = (12)
[Tue Jun 24 21:49:18 2008] : DM: Bite (base): [1d20+11] => [10,11] = (21) ===> Damage: [1d8+10] => [3,10] = (13)
[Tue Jun 24 21:49:26 2008] : DM: Bite (base): [1d20+11] => [11,11] = (22) ===> Damage: [1d8+10] => [3,10] = (13)
[Tue Jun 24 21:49:26 2008] : DM: Bite (base): [1d20+11] => [2,11] = (13) ===> Damage: [1d8+10] => [8,10] = (18)
[Tue Jun 24 21:50:10 2008] : DM: 11 damage as the wolf bites you, Aliatra.
[Tue Jun 24 21:50:47 2008] : DM: And make a str or dex check (which ever is larger).
[Tue Jun 24 21:50:50 2008] : DM: [1d20+11] => [17,11] = (28)
[Tue Jun 24 21:50:52 2008] : Aliatra: ooc Ouch
[Tue Jun 24 21:51:01 2008] : Aliatra: Str check: [1d20+7] => [8,7] = (15)
[Tue Jun 24 21:51:23 2008] : DM: The wolf's attack sweeps your feet from under you and you fall to the ground.
[Tue Jun 24 21:51:27 2008] : DM: Adrin?
[Tue Jun 24 21:51:31 2008] : Adrin: Adrin attacks the beastie right in front of him (#3)
[Tue Jun 24 21:51:32 2008] : Adrin: +1 Greatsword (base): [1d20+15] => [4,15] = (19) ===> Damage: [2d6+7] => [4,3,7] = (14)
[Tue Jun 24 21:51:32 2008] : Adrin: +1 Greatsword (second): [1d20+10] => [2,10] = (12) ===> Damage: [2d6+7] => [2,6,7] = (15)
[Tue Jun 24 21:51:44 2008] : DM: One hit.
[Tue Jun 24 21:51:54 2008] : Adrin: 5ft step and done
[Tue Jun 24 21:52:03 2008] : DM: Aliatra?
[Tue Jun 24 21:52:21 2008] : Aliatra: ooc I can cast while down, can't I?
[Tue Jun 24 21:52:48 2008] : DM: ooc yes.
[Tue Jun 24 21:52:51 2008] : Aliatra: Aliatra casts a spell before attempting to get up
[Tue Jun 24 21:52:56 2008] : Aliatra: Aliatra Casts 2: Sound Burst (lvl 2) Deals 1d8 sonic damage to subjects; may stun them.
[Tue Jun 24 21:52:57 2008] : DM: ooc denfensively?
[Tue Jun 24 21:53:10 2008] : Aliatra: ooc Yep
[Tue Jun 24 21:53:13 2008] : Aliatra: [1d8] => [4] = (4)
[Tue Jun 24 21:53:20 2008] : DM: concentration check
[Tue Jun 24 21:53:30 2008] : Aliatra: Concetration Skill Check: [1d20+4] => [5,4] = (9)
[Tue Jun 24 21:53:38 2008] : Aliatra: ooc Shit!
[Tue Jun 24 21:53:54 2008] : DM: You are distracted and your spell fizzles.
[Tue Jun 24 21:54:10 2008] : DM: AoO from all the wolves as you stand up.
[Tue Jun 24 21:54:12 2008] : DM: Bite (base): [1d20+11] => [18,11] = (29) ===> Damage: [1d8+10] => [5,10] = (15)
[Tue Jun 24 21:54:13 2008] : DM: Bite (base): [1d20+11] => [14,11] = (25) ===> Damage: [1d8+10] => [8,10] = (18)
[Tue Jun 24 21:54:14 2008] : DM: Bite (base): [1d20+11] => [10,11] = (21) ===> Damage: [1d8+10] => [4,10] = (14)
[Tue Jun 24 21:54:14 2008] : DM: Bite (base): [1d20+11] => [12,11] = (23) ===> Damage: [1d8+10] => [3,10] = (13)
[Tue Jun 24 21:54:39 2008] : Dan: ooc ouch!
[Tue Jun 24 21:54:47 2008] : DM: Take another 33 damage (minus 20 for stoneskin of course)
[Tue Jun 24 21:54:53 2008] : DM: [1d20+11] => [8,11] = (19)
[Tue Jun 24 21:54:54 2008] : DM: [1d20+11] => [19,11] = (30)
[Tue Jun 24 21:54:57 2008] : Aliatra: ooc DM, can we switch dice, please?
[Tue Jun 24 21:54:58 2008] : DM: Two str checks.
[Tue Jun 24 21:55:04 2008] : Aliatra: Str check: [1d20+7] => [18,7] = (25)
[Tue Jun 24 21:55:06 2008] : Aliatra: Str check: [1d20+7] => [4,7] = (11)
[Tue Jun 24 21:55:22 2008] : DM: And a different wolf trips you up again.
[Tue Jun 24 21:55:33 2008] : DM: Dan?
[Tue Jun 24 21:55:53 2008] : Dan: Concetration Skill Check: [1d20+14] => [13,14] = (27)
[Tue Jun 24 21:56:01 2008] : Dan: Defensive
[Tue Jun 24 21:56:10 2008] : Dan: Aryadan Casts: Lightning Bolt (level 3): Bolt of electricity in a 120ft line dealing [10d6] => [3,3,5,1,3,3,3,3,5,6] = (35) electric damage (Reflex save DC 19 for half damage)
[Tue Jun 24 21:56:46 2008] : Dan: Done
[Tue Jun 24 21:56:51 2008] : DM: Reflex save: [1d20+7] => [18,7] = (25)
[Tue Jun 24 21:56:51 2008] : DM: Reflex save: [1d20+7] => [10,7] = (17)
[Tue Jun 24 21:56:52 2008] : DM: Reflex save: [1d20+7] => [3,7] = (10)
[Tue Jun 24 21:58:14 2008] : DM: Dan electrocutes two of the wolfs.
[Tue Jun 24 21:58:14 2008] : Dan: ooc lts of 3s, but 35 is the exact average of 10d6 so I can't complain
[Tue Jun 24 21:58:25 2008] : Dan: ooc lots
[Tue Jun 24 21:58:28 2008] : Aliatra: ooc LOL
[Tue Jun 24 21:58:34 2008] : Dan: ooc not Done
[Tue Jun 24 21:58:44 2008] : Dan: Done
[Tue Jun 24 21:58:51 2008] : DM: AoO
[Tue Jun 24 21:58:54 2008] : DM: Bite (base): [1d20+11] => [3,11] = (14) ===> Damage: [1d8+10] => [6,10] = (16)
[Tue Jun 24 21:59:02 2008] : Dan: ooc phew!
[Tue Jun 24 21:59:21 2008] : DM: The wolves gang up on Aliatra.
[Tue Jun 24 21:59:26 2008] : DM: Bite (base): [1d20+11] => [17,11] = (28) ===> Damage: [1d8+10] => [4,10] = (14)
[Tue Jun 24 21:59:27 2008] : DM: Bite (base): [1d20+11] => [18,11] = (29) ===> Damage: [1d8+10] => [3,10] = (13)
[Tue Jun 24 21:59:28 2008] : DM: Bite (base): [1d20+11] => [7,11] = (18) ===> Damage: [1d8+10] => [3,10] = (13)
[Tue Jun 24 21:59:30 2008] : Aliatra: ooc Again?
[Tue Jun 24 21:59:30 2008] : DM: Bite (base): [1d20+11] => [3,11] = (14) ===> Damage: [1d8+10] => [6,10] = (16)
[Tue Jun 24 21:59:45 2008] : DM: 7 damage (+20 from stone skin)
[Tue Jun 24 22:00:02 2008] : DM: Adrin?
[Tue Jun 24 22:00:09 2008] : Adrin: Adrin steps forward and flanks #5
[Tue Jun 24 22:00:13 2008] : Adrin: +1 Greatsword (base): [1d20+15] => [12,15] = (27) ===> Damage: [2d6+7] => [4,2,7] = (13)
[Tue Jun 24 22:00:13 2008] : Adrin: +1 Greatsword (second): [1d20+10] => [4,10] = (14) ===> Damage: [2d6+7] => [1,3,7] = (11)
[Tue Jun 24 22:00:27 2008] : DM: ooc wolves attack one creature as a pack.
[Tue Jun 24 22:00:55 2008] : DM: Its cut down
[Tue Jun 24 22:01:14 2008] : DM: Aliatra?
[Tue Jun 24 22:01:45 2008] : Aliatra: Aliatra doesn't like lying down like that, so she tries to get up
[Tue Jun 24 22:01:57 2008] : DM: Bite (base): [1d20+11] => [5,11] = (16) ===> Damage: [1d8+10] => [1,10] = (11)
[Tue Jun 24 22:01:58 2008] : DM: Bite (base): [1d20+11] => [9,11] = (20) ===> Damage: [1d8+10] => [5,10] = (15)
[Tue Jun 24 22:01:58 2008] : DM: Bite (base): [1d20+11] => [9,11] = (20) ===> Damage: [1d8+10] => [1,10] = (11)
[Tue Jun 24 22:02:21 2008] : DM: Another 6 (+20 damage from stoneskin)
[Tue Jun 24 22:02:23 2008] : DM: [1d20+11] => [17,11] = (28)
[Tue Jun 24 22:02:26 2008] : DM: [1d20+11] => [18,11] = (29)
[Tue Jun 24 22:02:39 2008] : Aliatra: Str check: [1d20+7] => [13,7] = (20)
[Tue Jun 24 22:02:40 2008] : Aliatra: Str check: [1d20+7] => [20,7] = (27)
[Tue Jun 24 22:02:45 2008] : DM: And you're back on your arse again.
[Tue Jun 24 22:03:14 2008] : Dan: ooc LOL (not funny, of course... :P
[Tue Jun 24 22:03:18 2008] : Aliatra: ooc And no more stoneskin eithet
[Tue Jun 24 22:03:22 2008] : DM: ooc only you can't make special attacks with AoO. You can't in 4e.
[Tue Jun 24 22:03:38 2008] : Aliatra: ooc Which is why you're not laughing of course :-P
[Tue Jun 24 22:03:59 2008] : DM: ooc you still have an action left Aliatra.
[Tue Jun 24 22:04:19 2008] : Aliatra: Casting at wolf #3
[Tue Jun 24 22:05:54 2008] : Aliatra: ooc Can't find the spell in my prepared list: Searing light [3d8] => [2,1,4] = (7) damage
[Tue Jun 24 22:06:09 2008] : Aliatra: Ranged touch attack (base): [1d20+8] => [20,8] = (28) ===> Damage: [1d1-1] => [1,-1] = (0)
[Tue Jun 24 22:06:10 2008] : Aliatra: Critical hit? [1d20+8] => [15,8] = (23) ===> Damage: [2d1-2] => [1,1,-2] = (0)
[Tue Jun 24 22:06:10 2008] : Aliatra: Ranged touch attack (second): [1d20+3] => [8,3] = (11) ===> Damage: [1d1-1] => [1,-1] = (0)
[Tue Jun 24 22:06:36 2008] : DM: Crit
[Tue Jun 24 22:06:37 2008] : Aliatra: And Done
[Tue Jun 24 22:07:09 2008] : DM: The ray strikes the wolf in the eye and nearly kills it.
[Tue Jun 24 22:07:13 2008] : Aliatra: So what does that mean for this spell? [6d8] => [1,5,8,8,7,8] = (37) damage?
[Tue Jun 24 22:07:37 2008] : DM: yes.
[Tue Jun 24 22:07:56 2008] : DM: It's not nearly dead. It's really very dead.
[Tue Jun 24 22:08:06 2008] : Aliatra: Good!
[Tue Jun 24 22:08:24 2008] : DM: Dan?
[Tue Jun 24 22:08:36 2008] : Dan: Dan utters an incantation, raises his finger and sears a line of fire at the two remaining wolves
[Tue Jun 24 22:08:39 2008] : Dan: Araydan casts Scorching Ray - Ranged touch attack (base): [1d20+10] => [7,10] = (17) ===> Damage: [4d6+0] => [2,1,5,4,0] = (12)
[Tue Jun 24 22:08:41 2008] : Dan: Araydan casts Scorching Ray - Ranged touch attack (base): [1d20+10] => [5,10] = (15) ===> Damage: [4d6+0] => [4,1,5,1,0] = (11)
[Tue Jun 24 22:08:49 2008] : Dan: Done
[Tue Jun 24 22:09:29 2008] : DM: The last two wolves still attack Aliatra.
[Tue Jun 24 22:09:31 2008] : DM: Bite (base): [1d20+11] => [3,11] = (14) ===> Damage: [1d8+10] => [5,10] = (15)
[Tue Jun 24 22:09:32 2008] : DM: Bite (base): [1d20+11] => [15,11] = (26) ===> Damage: [1d8+10] => [1,10] = (11)
[Tue Jun 24 22:09:41 2008] : DM: 11 damage
[Tue Jun 24 22:09:44 2008] : DM: [1d20+11] => [18,11] = (29)
[Tue Jun 24 22:09:59 2008] : Dan: ooc brb
[Tue Jun 24 22:10:01 2008] : DM: Down you go again. Sorry!
[Tue Jun 24 22:10:12 2008] : DM: Adrin?
[Tue Jun 24 22:10:23 2008] : Adrin: Adrin moves around to flank #6
[Tue Jun 24 22:10:25 2008] : Aliatra: I was still down, never got up
[Tue Jun 24 22:10:26 2008] : Adrin: +1 Greatsword (base): [1d20+15] => [5,15] = (20) ===> Damage: [2d6+7] => [6,2,7] = (15)
[Tue Jun 24 22:10:26 2008] : Adrin: +1 Greatsword (second): [1d20+10] => [1,10] = (11) ===> Damage: [2d6+7] => [6,6,7] = (19)
[Tue Jun 24 22:11:00 2008] : DM: Not quite dead yet.
[Tue Jun 24 22:11:02 2008] : Adrin: done
[Tue Jun 24 22:11:11 2008] : DM: Aliatra?
[Tue Jun 24 22:11:27 2008] : Aliatra: Aliatra tries to get up again
[Tue Jun 24 22:12:05 2008] : Dan: ooc back
[Tue Jun 24 22:12:16 2008] : Adrin: ooc can you roll away?
[Tue Jun 24 22:12:34 2008] : Aliatra: ooc I can try
[Tue Jun 24 22:12:45 2008] : DM: Bite (base): [1d20+11] => [11,11] = (22) ===> Damage: [1d8+10] => [3,10] = (13)
[Tue Jun 24 22:12:47 2008] : Aliatra: ooc What do I roll?
[Tue Jun 24 22:12:47 2008] : DM: Bite (base): [1d20+11] => [5,11] = (16) ===> Damage: [1d8+10] => [8,10] = (18)
[Tue Jun 24 22:13:13 2008] : Adrin: ooc yourself! ;)
[Tue Jun 24 22:13:19 2008] : DM: ooc you could roll away yes. Still get an AoO.
[Tue Jun 24 22:13:45 2008] : DM: [1d20+11] => [8,11] = (19)
[Tue Jun 24 22:13:49 2008] : Aliatra: ooc Never mind. I take it I'm up?
[Tue Jun 24 22:13:54 2008] : DM: Str check
[Tue Jun 24 22:14:03 2008] : DM: 13 damage
[Tue Jun 24 22:14:14 2008] : Aliatra: Str check: [1d20+7] => [18,7] = (25)
[Tue Jun 24 22:14:21 2008] : Adrin: ooc yay
[Tue Jun 24 22:14:31 2008] : DM: You resist the wolf's attempt to trip you.
[Tue Jun 24 22:14:38 2008] : DM: Slice away!
[Tue Jun 24 22:15:13 2008] : Aliatra: Aliatra lets the left one have it
[Tue Jun 24 22:15:18 2008] : Aliatra: Greatsword Bane undead +1 (base): [1d20+15] => [17,15] = (32) ===> Damage: [2d6+8] => [5,5,8] = (18)
[Tue Jun 24 22:15:18 2008] : Aliatra: Greatsword Bane undead +1 (second): [1d20+10] => [15,10] = (25) ===> Damage: [2d6+8] => [1,3,8] = (12)
[Tue Jun 24 22:15:28 2008] : Aliatra: And steps back
[Tue Jun 24 22:15:36 2008] : Aliatra: Done
[Tue Jun 24 22:15:38 2008] : DM: Aliatra kills the wolf.
[Tue Jun 24 22:15:42 2008] : DM: Dan?
[Tue Jun 24 22:16:29 2008] : Dan: Dan drops his sword, draws his bow and takes a shot
[Tue Jun 24 22:16:34 2008] : Dan: Composite longbow +1 (base): [1d20+11] => [14,11] = (25) ===> Damage: [1d8+1] => [8,1] = (9)
[Tue Jun 24 22:16:38 2008] : Dan: Done
[Tue Jun 24 22:17:11 2008] : DM: A hit
[Tue Jun 24 22:17:25 2008] : DM: The remaing wolf attack Adrin
[Tue Jun 24 22:17:29 2008] : DM: Bite (base): [1d20+11] => [20,11] = (31) ===> Damage: [1d8+10] => [2,10] = (12)
[Tue Jun 24 22:17:30 2008] : DM: Critical hit? [1d20+11] => [20,11] = (31) ===> Damage: [2d8+20] => [6,4,20] = (30)
[Tue Jun 24 22:17:37 2008] : Adrin: ooc :O
[Tue Jun 24 22:17:47 2008] : DM: Ooo. Double critical. Shall I keep rolling damage ;)
[Tue Jun 24 22:17:57 2008] : Aliatra: ooc LOL
[Tue Jun 24 22:18:00 2008] : DM: Take 20 damage (and 10 to stone skin)
[Tue Jun 24 22:18:06 2008] : DM: [1d20+11] => [19,11] = (30)
[Tue Jun 24 22:18:09 2008] : Adrin: "Urgh"
[Tue Jun 24 22:18:15 2008] : DM: Str check (or dex if higher)
[Tue Jun 24 22:18:24 2008] : Adrin: Str check: [1d20+4] => [11,4] = (15)
[Tue Jun 24 22:18:31 2008] : DM: You fall.
[Tue Jun 24 22:18:36 2008] : Dan: ooc 20, 20, 19
[Tue Jun 24 22:18:49 2008] : DM: ooc it is the pack leader!
[Tue Jun 24 22:18:49 2008] : Adrin: ooc harsh
[Tue Jun 24 22:18:55 2008] : DM: Aliatra?
[Tue Jun 24 22:18:58 2008] : Aliatra: ooc Loaded dice I tell you, loaded dice
[Tue Jun 24 22:19:21 2008] : Aliatra: Aliatra gets behind the wolf and attacks it
[Tue Jun 24 22:19:29 2008] : Aliatra: Greatsword Bane undead +1 (base): [1d20+15] => [14,15] = (29) ===> Damage: [2d6+8] => [4,4,8] = (16)
[Tue Jun 24 22:19:29 2008] : Aliatra: Greatsword Bane undead +1 (second): [1d20+10] => [5,10] = (15) ===> Damage: [2d6+8] => [4,1,8] = (13)
[Tue Jun 24 22:19:47 2008] : Aliatra: Step back and done
[Tue Jun 24 22:20:12 2008] : DM: Aliatra kills the pack leader.
[Tue Jun 24 22:20:27 2008] : Aliatra: No stepping back then
[Tue Jun 24 22:20:46 2008] : Dan: Dan moves back to the others
[Tue Jun 24 22:20:55 2008] : Adrin: Adrin dusts his arse down
[Tue Jun 24 22:21:21 2008] : Aliatra: "Damn, those beasts were hard to beat!"
[Tue Jun 24 22:21:55 2008] : Adrin: "Yeah, you'll need a big cushion to sit on"
[Tue Jun 24 22:22:08 2008] : Dan: "I see that your stoneskin wore off! Are you hurt?"
[Tue Jun 24 22:22:21 2008] : Aliatra: "I'll live"
[Tue Jun 24 22:22:54 2008] : Dan: "Do you want another charge from the wand?"
[Tue Jun 24 22:23:15 2008] : Aliatra: "That would be great. but first I need some healing"
[Tue Jun 24 22:23:22 2008] : Dan: Dan quickly goes back and picks up his sword
[Tue Jun 24 22:24:38 2008] : Adrin: "When you're done with the wand, wave it over here a little. That thing got a lucky bite in before you killed it"
[Tue Jun 24 22:25:25 2008] : Aliatra: Aliatra uses the wand on herself [1d8+1] => [6,1] = (7)
[Tue Jun 24 22:25:27 2008] : Aliatra: [1d8] => [2] = (2)
[Tue Jun 24 22:25:40 2008] : Aliatra: [1d8+1] => [3,1] = (4)
[Tue Jun 24 22:25:42 2008] : Aliatra: [1d8+1] => [5,1] = (6)
[Tue Jun 24 22:25:43 2008] : Aliatra: [1d8+1] => [7,1] = (8)
[Tue Jun 24 22:25:44 2008] : Aliatra: [1d8+1] => [6,1] = (7)
[Tue Jun 24 22:26:36 2008] : Aliatra: Aliatra then turns her attention on Adrin
[Tue Jun 24 22:26:53 2008] : Aliatra: [1d8+1] => [8,1] = (9)
[Tue Jun 24 22:26:55 2008] : Aliatra: [1d8+1] => [7,1] = (8)
[Tue Jun 24 22:27:07 2008] : Aliatra: "That enough for now?"
[Tue Jun 24 22:27:23 2008] : Adrin: "That'll do great"
[Tue Jun 24 22:28:27 2008] : Aliatra: And she waves it at herself again
[Tue Jun 24 22:28:35 2008] : Aliatra: [1d8+1] => [2,1] = (3)
[Tue Jun 24 22:28:37 2008] : Aliatra: [1d8+1] => [8,1] = (9)
[Tue Jun 24 22:29:20 2008] : Aliatra: "Where to now?"
[Tue Jun 24 22:29:47 2008] : Dan: "In the door?"
[Tue Jun 24 22:29:58 2008] : Dan: Rods wands etc.: Stoneskin (level 4): Ignore 10 points of damage per attack (DR 10/Adamantine absorbs 10HP of damage/level of caster; Duration - 10 minutes/level)
[Tue Jun 24 22:31:19 2008] : Dan: "there you go Ali"
[Tue Jun 24 22:31:51 2008] : Aliatra: "Thank you, Dan"
[Tue Jun 24 22:32:17 2008] : Dan: "So, into the eagle's nest?"
[Tue Jun 24 22:33:02 2008] : Adrin: "No time like the present"
[Tue Jun 24 22:33:42 2008] : Dan: "That got a bit too close to comfort for me. A couple of bites and I'd have been dead"
[Tue Jun 24 22:34:00 2008] : Aliatra: Aliatra grins as she wipes the blood of her sword: "Let's do it"
[Tue Jun 24 22:34:34 2008] : DM: 500 XP each
[Tue Jun 24 22:34:36 2008] : Aliatra: ooc So, do we wait until we have a rogue with us or do we continue?
[Tue Jun 24 22:34:50 2008] : DM: GAME END