Contents / PnP Stuff / Logs /

[Tue Apr 15 19:27:52 2008] : DM: GAME START
[Tue Apr 15 19:28:34 2008] : DM: Having ripped through the crew of the pirate captain and slaugtered his pet sorcerer you found the captain had slipped away with he aid of a potion of water breathing.
[Tue Apr 15 19:29:11 2008] : DM: You then travelled to the Kua-toa cave where you found the cart abandoned and the woman (and the horse) no where to be seen.
[Tue Apr 15 19:30:29 2008] : DM: The light is fading as the sun sets.
[Tue Apr 15 19:30:52 2008] : Adrin: ooc ok, I've skimmed it quickly :)
[Tue Apr 15 19:31:21 2008] : Aliatra: ooc It was a good fight :-D
[Tue Apr 15 19:32:00 2008] : Adrin: ooc 4 fecking apes!
[Tue Apr 15 19:32:08 2008] : Adrin: "So what now?"
[Tue Apr 15 19:32:26 2008] : Dan: ooc :)
[Tue Apr 15 19:32:55 2008] : Aliatra: ooc Craig always liked a good summons ;-)
[Tue Apr 15 19:32:59 2008] : Adrin: "Its going to be dark soon"
[Tue Apr 15 19:33:01 2008] : Dan: "It's getting dark, we'd better camp for the night"
[Tue Apr 15 19:33:17 2008] : Aliatra: "And what will we do tomorrow?"
[Tue Apr 15 19:33:21 2008] : Adrin: "How about we use this handy cave"
[Tue Apr 15 19:33:23 2008] : Dan: ooc Dan is a Conjurer - Summons a speciality
[Tue Apr 15 19:34:12 2008] : Adrin: ooc sounds like a Solicitors slogan
[Tue Apr 15 19:34:15 2008] : Dan: "Well, the cave offers some protection, but is open to anyone, or anything approaching from the sea"
[Tue Apr 15 19:34:31 2008] : Aliatra: ooc LOL@Bert
[Tue Apr 15 19:34:49 2008] : Dan: "We could be trapped in there if the dragon entered for example"
[Tue Apr 15 19:35:06 2008] : Adrin: "Fair point. Up here then?"
[Tue Apr 15 19:35:14 2008] : Dan: ooc yeah I thought it sounded like a slogan after I typed it ;)
[Tue Apr 15 19:35:36 2008] : Attempting to assign the role of PLAYER to (5) Oona...
[Tue Apr 15 19:35:46 2008] : Dan: "I guess so, we can camp in the havy undergrowth that conceals the cave entrance"
[Tue Apr 15 19:36:17 2008] : Adrin: Adrin nods and starts making camp
[Tue Apr 15 19:36:35 2008] : Aliatra: Aliatra assists
[Tue Apr 15 19:37:40 2008] : DM: As the sun sets and twilight sets in the air grows cool.
[Tue Apr 15 19:37:48 2008] : DM: Perhaps even unusually cool.
[Tue Apr 15 19:37:50 2008] : DM: Spot checks.
[Tue Apr 15 19:37:56 2008] : Adrin: Spot Skill Check: [1d20+7] => [10,7] = (17)
[Tue Apr 15 19:37:57 2008] : Aliatra: Spot Skill Check: [1d20+2] => [2,2] = (4)
[Tue Apr 15 19:38:03 2008] : Oona: Spot Skill Check: [1d20+11] => [1,11] = (12)
[Tue Apr 15 19:38:05 2008] : Dan: Spot Skill Check: [1d20+5] => [5,5] = (10)
[Tue Apr 15 19:38:30 2008] : DM: [1d4] => [4] = (4)
[Tue Apr 15 19:39:26 2008] : Spectre: "Ah hahahaha.... I shall feassst... ahahaha"
[Tue Apr 15 19:39:34 2008] : Aliatra: Aliatra walks around, trying to stay warm
[Tue Apr 15 19:39:51 2008] : Aliatra: "Huh?"
[Tue Apr 15 19:40:16 2008] : Dan: ooc was that just for colour?
[Tue Apr 15 19:40:23 2008] : Spectre: A ghostly figure with diaphanous and faintly luminous body suddenly lunges of of a faint sliver of shadow in the air and attack Dan!
[Tue Apr 15 19:40:31 2008] : Spectre: Incorporeal touch (+2 -ve levels) (base): [1d20+6] => [3,6] = (9) ===> Damage: [1d8+0] => [5,0] = (5)
[Tue Apr 15 19:40:37 2008] : Spectre: Roll initiative
[Tue Apr 15 19:40:45 2008] : Dan: Initiative: [1d20+5] => [16,5] = (21)
[Tue Apr 15 19:40:49 2008] : Aliatra: Initiative [1d20+7] => [4,7] = (11)
[Tue Apr 15 19:40:51 2008] : Oona: Initiative: [1d20+9] => [3,9] = (12)
[Tue Apr 15 19:40:54 2008] : Spectre: [1d20+7] => [10,7] = (17)
[Tue Apr 15 19:40:54 2008] : Adrin: Adrin: Initiative: [1d20+3] => [4,3] = (7)
[Tue Apr 15 19:41:56 2008] : Dan: ooc touch AC = 19
[Tue Apr 15 19:42:25 2008] : DM: Dan your turn.
[Tue Apr 15 19:43:04 2008] : Dan: Dan jumps back from the creature (5 ft step)
[Tue Apr 15 19:43:44 2008] : Dan: Aryadan Casts: Magic Missile (level 1): 5 Missiles on one target: [5d4+5] => [3,1,4,3,3,5] = (19) damage
[Tue Apr 15 19:43:54 2008] : Dan: Done
[Tue Apr 15 19:44:43 2008] : Dan: "Remember only magic weapons can hit creatures such as this"
[Tue Apr 15 19:44:59 2008] : Spectre: The spectre lunges forwards again it's ghostly tongue lolling the crazed, hungry eyes.
[Tue Apr 15 19:45:02 2008] : Dan: "And then half the time you'll still miss, even on a solid hit"
[Tue Apr 15 19:45:04 2008] : Spectre: Incorporeal touch (+2 -ve levels) (base): [1d20+6] => [2,6] = (8) ===> Damage: [1d8+0] => [4,0] = (4)
[Tue Apr 15 19:45:19 2008] : DM: Oona?
[Tue Apr 15 19:45:23 2008] : Aliatra: "Like my sword"
[Tue Apr 15 19:45:23 2008] : Dan: Dan dodges the incorporeal claws
[Tue Apr 15 19:45:24 2008] : Oona: Oona takes a step forward and tries to stab the figure
[Tue Apr 15 19:45:31 2008] : Oona: Black Sister - Sword, short +1 - 2W - OHand [1d6 acid] (base): [1d20+8] => [16,8] = (24) ===> Damage: [1d6+2+1d6] => [6,2,2] = (10)
[Tue Apr 15 19:45:31 2008] : Oona: Black Sister - Sword, short +1 - 2W - OHand [1d6 acid] (second): [1d20+3] => [9,3] = (12) ===> Damage: [1d6+2+1d6] => [6,2,4] = (12)
[Tue Apr 15 19:45:34 2008] : Aliatra: Aliatra grins
[Tue Apr 15 19:45:59 2008] : DM: ooc roll 1d100 for miss chance as well.
[Tue Apr 15 19:46:09 2008] : Oona: [1d100] => [45] = (45)
[Tue Apr 15 19:46:25 2008] : DM: ooc other hand?
[Tue Apr 15 19:46:40 2008] : DM: ooc missed anyway.
[Tue Apr 15 19:46:48 2008] : Oona: ooc i moved
[Tue Apr 15 19:46:52 2008] : DM: Your blade slices through what feels like air.
[Tue Apr 15 19:46:54 2008] : Oona: ooc just one hand
[Tue Apr 15 19:46:57 2008] : DM: Aliatra?
[Tue Apr 15 19:47:25 2008] : Aliatra: Aliatra jumps forward and she hacks down at the ghost
[Tue Apr 15 19:47:36 2008] : Aliatra: Greatsword Bane undead +1 against undead (base): [1d20+14] => [12,14] = (26) ===> Damage: [4d6+8] => [2,6,3,1,8] = (20)
[Tue Apr 15 19:47:36 2008] : Aliatra: Greatsword Bane undead +1 against undead (second): [1d20+9] => [11,9] = (20) ===> Damage: [4d6+8] => [1,2,2,5,8] = (18)
[Tue Apr 15 19:48:00 2008] : DM: ooc 1d100
[Tue Apr 15 19:48:06 2008] : Aliatra: [1d100] => [35] = (35)
[Tue Apr 15 19:48:20 2008] : DM: Your weapon has no effect.
[Tue Apr 15 19:48:34 2008] : DM: It meets no resistance.
[Tue Apr 15 19:48:41 2008] : Aliatra: ooc Do I need to rool for both attacks?
[Tue Apr 15 19:48:49 2008] : DM: ooc you could only make one.
[Tue Apr 15 19:48:57 2008] : Aliatra: ooc OK
[Tue Apr 15 19:49:00 2008] : Aliatra: Done
[Tue Apr 15 19:49:00 2008] : DM: Adrin?
[Tue Apr 15 19:49:04 2008] : Adrin: Adrin draws his sword and moves around behind the creature
[Tue Apr 15 19:49:12 2008] : Adrin: done
[Tue Apr 15 19:49:38 2008] : DM: Dan?
[Tue Apr 15 19:49:53 2008] : Dan: Dan steps back again
[Tue Apr 15 19:50:00 2008] : Dan: Aryadan Casts: Magic Missile (level 1): 5 Missiles on one target: [5d4+5] => [3,1,1,3,3,5] = (16) damage
[Tue Apr 15 19:50:06 2008] : Dan: Done
[Tue Apr 15 19:51:16 2008] : DM: The sliver of shadow hanging in the air through which the spectre leapt widens and a chill wind springs up.
[Tue Apr 15 19:52:12 2008] : Dan: "Hmm, do we think our shadow frinds have caught up with us?"
[Tue Apr 15 19:52:13 2008] : DM: The spectre is sucked towards the shadow as a voice whispers over the wind.
[Tue Apr 15 19:52:38 2008] : Aliatra: "Shhh"
[Tue Apr 15 19:52:48 2008] : Chilling Whisper: "These are mine. I shall feast on them."
[Tue Apr 15 19:53:03 2008] : Aliatra: Aliatra strains to decipher the whisper
[Tue Apr 15 19:53:12 2008] : Dan: ooc LOL
[Tue Apr 15 19:53:24 2008] : Chilling Whisper: "When the time is right. Now return to me my minion and you shall suffer"
[Tue Apr 15 19:53:46 2008] : Aliatra: "Oooh, somebody is in trouble"
[Tue Apr 15 19:53:59 2008] : Dan: Dan looks perturbed
[Tue Apr 15 19:54:09 2008] : Chilling Whisper: The spectre howls in terror as it is drawn inexorably into the shadow which closes with the snap.
[Tue Apr 15 19:54:35 2008] : Oona: "You understand this babble?"
[Tue Apr 15 19:54:38 2008] : Dan: "I don't mean to use understatement, but that's pretty ominous as far as portents go"
[Tue Apr 15 19:54:56 2008] : DM: 400 XP for Oona, 338 XP for everyone else.
[Tue Apr 15 19:54:59 2008] : Adrin: "Not good. Not good at all"
[Tue Apr 15 19:55:08 2008] : DM: Knowledge: planes rolls.
[Tue Apr 15 19:55:23 2008] : Dan: "Well, we had that visitor that set the shadow hounds on us, remember, before we entered the underground city"
[Tue Apr 15 19:55:26 2008] : Aliatra: Knowledge: The Planes Skill Check: [1d20+10] => [18,10] = (28)
[Tue Apr 15 19:55:28 2008] : Dan: Knowledge: The Planes Skill Check: [1d20+18] => [1,18] = (19)
[Tue Apr 15 19:56:03 2008] : Adrin: "I remember that very clearly"
[Tue Apr 15 19:57:19 2008] : Aliatra: "This was a rift, between our, material, plane and that of the shadows. We were lucky it was only the one ghost that came through"
[Tue Apr 15 19:58:05 2008] : Oona: ooc kachin'
[Tue Apr 15 19:58:12 2008] : Oona: ooc Dave, sending my node
[Tue Apr 15 19:58:15 2008] : Adrin: ooc :)
[Tue Apr 15 19:58:23 2008] : Dan: "We've been seeing all to much of this sort of thing since we messed around with the portal on the islands"
[Tue Apr 15 19:58:26 2008] : Oona has sent you a tree node...
[Tue Apr 15 19:58:42 2008] : Aliatra: "Yeah, perhaps we should have left it alone"
[Tue Apr 15 19:58:50 2008] : Oona: ooc what's the next plateau for levelling up?
[Tue Apr 15 19:58:58 2008] : Adrin: "Well, nothing is going to be feasting on me!"
[Tue Apr 15 19:59:00 2008] : Dan: "Well, that's a fine idea in retrospect"
[Tue Apr 15 19:59:07 2008] : Dan: Dan smiles
[Tue Apr 15 19:59:07 2008] : DM: ooc I could do with everyone else's level 9 nodes. I have Adrin at level 4 (!), Ali at level 6 and Dan on level 8.
[Tue Apr 15 19:59:10 2008] : Adrin: ooc 45k
[Tue Apr 15 19:59:22 2008] : Adrin has sent you a tree node...
[Tue Apr 15 19:59:23 2008] : Dan has sent you a tree node...
[Tue Apr 15 20:00:03 2008] : Aliatra: ooc Right-o
[Tue Apr 15 20:00:10 2008] : Dan: ooc done
[Tue Apr 15 20:00:14 2008] : Aliatra has sent you a tree node...
[Tue Apr 15 20:00:18 2008] : Aliatra: ooc Done
[Tue Apr 15 20:00:55 2008] : Aliatra: "Can't undo what's done, we can only go forward and try to do better in future"
[Tue Apr 15 20:02:03 2008] : Dan: "But without meddling you learn nothing. I appreciate that we learned very little, but I'm not sorry I did it. Just unsure of the consequences"
[Tue Apr 15 20:02:27 2008] : Adrin: "Well, lets talk about it after we get camp set up"
[Tue Apr 15 20:02:54 2008] : Oona: "A night, that sounds good"
[Tue Apr 15 20:03:32 2008] : DM: ooc brb
[Tue Apr 15 20:03:58 2008] : Adrin: "Who wants what watch?"
[Tue Apr 15 20:04:10 2008] : Oona: 3i don't mind. give me any"
[Tue Apr 15 20:04:19 2008] : Dan: "I'll take first"
[Tue Apr 15 20:04:23 2008] : Aliatra: "I'l take the lasst one"
[Tue Apr 15 20:04:43 2008] : Adrin: "You're up third then Oona"
[Tue Apr 15 20:04:58 2008] : Oona: "Just wake me up"
[Tue Apr 15 20:06:22 2008] : Dan: Dan sits and watches then wakes Adrin and rests for 4 hours. Dan then sits and reads his books by a low light while Ali watches.
[Tue Apr 15 20:06:41 2008] : Aliatra: Aliatra goes to sleep, hand on her sword
[Tue Apr 15 20:07:02 2008] : Dan: ooc that's his plan at least
[Tue Apr 15 20:07:25 2008] : Oona: Oona prepares her bed and goes to sleep
[Tue Apr 15 20:09:43 2008] : Adrin: Adrin sits and waits to see if something happens
[Tue Apr 15 20:11:21 2008] : DM: The following dawn starts of with a spot of light sea mist that the sun swiftly evaporates.
[Tue Apr 15 20:11:25 2008] : DM: Spot checks.
[Tue Apr 15 20:11:31 2008] : Adrin: Spot Skill Check: [1d20+7] => [5,7] = (12)
[Tue Apr 15 20:11:47 2008] : Aliatra: Spot Skill Check: [1d20+2] => [5,2] = (7)
[Tue Apr 15 20:11:51 2008] : Oona: Spot Skill Check: [1d20+11] => [6,11] = (17)
[Tue Apr 15 20:12:01 2008] : Dan: Spot Skill Check: [1d20+5] => [2,5] = (7)
[Tue Apr 15 20:12:19 2008] : Adrin: Adrin tries to rub the sleep from his eyes
[Tue Apr 15 20:12:55 2008] : DM: Oona you spot the green dragon winging it's way towards you have just rounded a hill, it's flying fast and low and looks to be sound 750 ft away.
[Tue Apr 15 20:13:01 2008] : DM: Roll initiative
[Tue Apr 15 20:13:04 2008] : DM: [1d20+0] => [20,0] = (20)
[Tue Apr 15 20:13:10 2008] : Adrin: Adrin: Initiative: [1d20+3] => [20,3] = (23)
[Tue Apr 15 20:13:10 2008] : Dan: Initiative: [1d20+5] => [2,5] = (7)
[Tue Apr 15 20:13:14 2008] : Aliatra: Initiative [1d20+7] => [13,7] = (20)
[Tue Apr 15 20:14:46 2008] : Oona: Initiative: [1d20+9] => [6,9] = (15)
[Tue Apr 15 20:14:59 2008] : Aliatra: "Flee or fight?"
[Tue Apr 15 20:15:10 2008] : Oona: "Where do you want to flee to?"
[Tue Apr 15 20:15:13 2008] : Oona: "I mean, seriously?"
[Tue Apr 15 20:15:18 2008] : DM: ooc the dragon will be upon you in 5 rounds.
[Tue Apr 15 20:15:20 2008] : Adrin: "Its not like we can outrun it"
[Tue Apr 15 20:15:48 2008] : Adrin: Adrin draws his bow and nocks an arrow
[Tue Apr 15 20:15:48 2008] : Aliatra: "I can cast a fog that might hide us from it"
[Tue Apr 15 20:15:56 2008] : DM: Adrin, your turn.
[Tue Apr 15 20:16:00 2008] : Adrin: done
[Tue Apr 15 20:16:02 2008] : Dan: "We could go into the cave"
[Tue Apr 15 20:16:21 2008] : Oona: "Yes, ok, but we'd be pretty much stuck there for ever"
[Tue Apr 15 20:16:24 2008] : Oona: "I would say"
[Tue Apr 15 20:16:28 2008] : Dan: "We don't even know if it's seen us"
[Tue Apr 15 20:16:28 2008] : Aliatra: "That too"
[Tue Apr 15 20:17:03 2008] : DM: Aliatra?
[Tue Apr 15 20:17:23 2008] : Aliatra: Aliatra runs for the cave
[Tue Apr 15 20:17:28 2008] : Aliatra: Done
[Tue Apr 15 20:17:54 2008] : DM: ooc /me makes chicken noises.
[Tue Apr 15 20:18:33 2008] : Aliatra: ooc Just come over here and do that again!
[Tue Apr 15 20:19:23 2008] : Dan: "The cave seems safer to me now it's daybreak. At least we know it's coming"
[Tue Apr 15 20:20:06 2008] : Dragon: The dragon flys closer and roars out a challenge: "COME FIGHT ME PUNY CREATERS! OR WILL YOU CRAWL AWAY ON YOUR BELLIES LIKE THE WORMS YOU ARE"
[Tue Apr 15 20:20:17 2008] : DM: Oona?
[Tue Apr 15 20:21:14 2008] : Oona: Oona follows Adrin's move and nocks an arrow (arrow + 1) and tries to hide as close as posssible to the cave entrance
[Tue Apr 15 20:21:25 2008] : Oona: ooc errr
[Tue Apr 15 20:21:30 2008] : Oona: ooc I don't get the drawing :)
[Tue Apr 15 20:21:43 2008] : Oona: Hide Skill Check: [1d20+16] => [13,16] = (29)
[Tue Apr 15 20:21:54 2008] : Aliatra: ooc Shadow of a dragon?
[Tue Apr 15 20:22:03 2008] : Adrin: ooc shape of the cave
[Tue Apr 15 20:22:16 2008] : Dan: ooc we're near a tunnel entrance
[Tue Apr 15 20:22:32 2008] : Dan: ooc leading to a cave that opens onto the sea
[Tue Apr 15 20:23:14 2008] : DM: Spot Skill Check: [1d20+25] => [16,25] = (41)
[Tue Apr 15 20:23:43 2008] : DM: ooc the thin grey line is the cave, the thick gray is the cliff, the brown the road and the green the forest edge.
[Tue Apr 15 20:23:55 2008] : DM: Dan?
[Tue Apr 15 20:24:02 2008] : Oona: ooc so the funky wormy thing is a tunnel. We are outside or inside the cave?
[Tue Apr 15 20:24:18 2008] : Dan: Dan moves to the entrance and casts a spell
[Tue Apr 15 20:24:23 2008] : Dan: Aryadan Casts: Mage Armour (level 1): Gives subject +4 armor bonus for 1 hour/level
[Tue Apr 15 20:24:24 2008] : DM: ooc you're top-side near the entrance
[Tue Apr 15 20:24:31 2008] : Dan: Done
[Tue Apr 15 20:24:42 2008] : DM: Adrin? The dragon is now 600 ft away.
[Tue Apr 15 20:25:26 2008] : Adrin: Wait
[Tue Apr 15 20:25:32 2008] : DM: Aliatra?
[Tue Apr 15 20:25:35 2008] : Oona: oocI'm sorry, call me stupid. Dan just stepped OUT of the cave? and I and the others are in?
[Tue Apr 15 20:25:38 2008] : Dan: ooc we were outside, I'm now 10ft in
[Tue Apr 15 20:26:11 2008] : Aliatra: Aliatra enters the cave and knocks an arrow
[Tue Apr 15 20:27:04 2008] : DM: The dragon flys closer.
[Tue Apr 15 20:27:15 2008] : DM: Oona? The dragon is now 450 ft away.
[Tue Apr 15 20:27:35 2008] : Oona: Oona just retreats into the cave, bow ready
[Tue Apr 15 20:27:44 2008] : Oona: Hide Skill Check: [1d20+16] => [2,16] = (18)
[Tue Apr 15 20:27:48 2008] : Oona: done.
[Tue Apr 15 20:28:00 2008] : DM: ooc hmm. the dragon could do double moves while flying. oops.
[Tue Apr 15 20:28:04 2008] : DM: Dan?
[Tue Apr 15 20:28:46 2008] : Dan: Aryadan Casts: Resist Energy (level 2): Subject ignores first 10 points of damage from selected energy type (Duration - 10 minutes/level)
[Tue Apr 15 20:28:55 2008] : Dan: Done
[Tue Apr 15 20:28:56 2008] : DM: ooc what type?
[Tue Apr 15 20:29:08 2008] : Dan: ooc that should be 20 points by now btw... Acid
[Tue Apr 15 20:29:22 2008] : DM: Adrin?
[Tue Apr 15 20:29:49 2008] : Adrin: Enter the cave with the other chickens
[Tue Apr 15 20:29:50 2008] : Adrin: done
[Tue Apr 15 20:30:00 2008] : Oona: ooc brb
[Tue Apr 15 20:30:05 2008] : DM: Aliatra?
[Tue Apr 15 20:31:04 2008] : Aliatra: Range?
[Tue Apr 15 20:31:07 2008] : DM: 600 ft
[Tue Apr 15 20:31:23 2008] : Aliatra: Aliatra casts a spell on herself
[Tue Apr 15 20:31:25 2008] : DM: Not that you can see since you're down a tunnel
[Tue Apr 15 20:31:41 2008] : Aliatra: Aliatra Casts 3: Magic Vestment(lvl 3) Armor or shields gains +1 enhancement per four levels
[Tue Apr 15 20:32:07 2008] : Aliatra: ooc Still in the cave mouth, me
[Tue Apr 15 20:32:24 2008] : Aliatra: Done
[Tue Apr 15 20:32:27 2008] : DM: ooc If you recall the cave entrance was a vertical shaft so 10 ft high
[Tue Apr 15 20:33:15 2008] : Dan: ooc ah, in which case I probably did not drop down it
[Tue Apr 15 20:33:24 2008] : DM: ooc if anyone want to rethink their plan if they hadn't remembered that you still have time to climb back up.
[Tue Apr 15 20:33:38 2008] : Dragon: The dragon flys closer
[Tue Apr 15 20:33:52 2008] : DM: It's now 450 ft away.
[Tue Apr 15 20:33:59 2008] : DM: Oona?
[Tue Apr 15 20:34:04 2008] : Aliatra: ooc Don't recall that, so I'm down there
[Tue Apr 15 20:34:27 2008] : Dan: ooc I forgot about it being a 10ft drop, I wouldn't have gone down there in a rush
[Tue Apr 15 20:34:40 2008] : Oona: ooc back, sorry
[Tue Apr 15 20:34:43 2008] : Adrin: ooc down a rope wasn't it?
[Tue Apr 15 20:34:47 2008] : DM: ooc yes
[Tue Apr 15 20:35:13 2008] : Oona: ooc ok, who rethinks what?
[Tue Apr 15 20:35:50 2008] : Adrin: ooc I think we could all get into the cave without hassle in 5 rounds
[Tue Apr 15 20:36:19 2008] : Dan: ooc yes, but I cast two spells in the same rounds
[Tue Apr 15 20:36:24 2008] : DM: ooc sure, you're all in tthere though
[Tue Apr 15 20:36:40 2008] : DM: ooc 10 ft down a rope is a move action
[Tue Apr 15 20:37:10 2008] : DM: Oona?
[Tue Apr 15 20:37:29 2008] : Dan: "If we go into the main cave, the dragon has less room to manoevre when flying"
[Tue Apr 15 20:37:47 2008] : Oona: "Right"
[Tue Apr 15 20:37:51 2008] : Dan: "We're trapped down there but we rob it of manoevrability"
[Tue Apr 15 20:38:13 2008] : Aliatra: "Can it even get to us through the entrance or does it need to come from see?"
[Tue Apr 15 20:38:30 2008] : Oona: "Oona advances and looks for a spot to hide"
[Tue Apr 15 20:38:34 2008] : Oona: "Oona advances and looks for a spot to hide"
[Tue Apr 15 20:38:41 2008] : Oona: "It's going to have to come from the sea"
[Tue Apr 15 20:38:51 2008] : Dan: "It can't but it can wait for us to starve"
[Tue Apr 15 20:38:52 2008] : Oona: ooc can I take 20 on a hide check?
[Tue Apr 15 20:39:14 2008] : DM: ooc you don't have 1 minute
[Tue Apr 15 20:39:26 2008] : Oona: ooc k. so hiding as I can
[Tue Apr 15 20:39:28 2008] : Oona: Hide Skill Check: [1d20+16] => [11,16] = (27)
[Tue Apr 15 20:39:55 2008] : DM: ooc there are plenty of crates you can hide behind in the rear of the cave.
[Tue Apr 15 20:40:04 2008] : DM: Dan?
[Tue Apr 15 20:40:15 2008] : Oona: ooc k.
[Tue Apr 15 20:40:38 2008] : Oona: done.
[Tue Apr 15 20:40:46 2008] : Dan: Dan casts a spell on Ali, then moves on...
[Tue Apr 15 20:41:09 2008] : Dan: Stoneskin...
[Tue Apr 15 20:41:25 2008] : Dan: ooc not in my ORPG list... D'oh
[Tue Apr 15 20:41:34 2008] : Dan: Done
[Tue Apr 15 20:41:43 2008] : Aliatra: ooc ty
[Tue Apr 15 20:42:06 2008] : Dan: ooc DR 10/Adamantine for 90 minutes, absorbs 90HP of damage
[Tue Apr 15 20:42:29 2008] : DM: Adrin?
[Tue Apr 15 20:43:10 2008] : Adrin: Adrin moves to the opening of the tunnel
[Tue Apr 15 20:43:36 2008] : Adrin: done
[Tue Apr 15 20:43:42 2008] : DM: Aliatra?
[Tue Apr 15 20:44:39 2008] : Aliatra: Aliatra follows the others and finds a place to sit behind some crates
[Tue Apr 15 20:45:16 2008] : Dragon: The dragon probably flys closer...
[Tue Apr 15 20:45:23 2008] : DM: Oona?
[Tue Apr 15 20:46:45 2008] : Oona: Still hiding, bow in hand
[Tue Apr 15 20:46:54 2008] : DM: Dan?
[Tue Apr 15 20:46:58 2008] : Dan: Dan takes a 5 ft step to Adrin, pulls out a staff, points it at Adrin and activates it
[Tue Apr 15 20:47:07 2008] : Dan: Stoneskin...
[Tue Apr 15 20:47:23 2008] : Dan: ooc DR 10/Adamantine for 70 minutes, absorbs 70HP of damage
[Tue Apr 15 20:47:29 2008] : Dan: Done
[Tue Apr 15 20:47:51 2008] : Adrin: "Ohh"
[Tue Apr 15 20:48:00 2008] : DM: Adrin?
[Tue Apr 15 20:48:56 2008] : Adrin: Adrin waits for the dragon to show
[Tue Apr 15 20:49:06 2008] : Adrin: (ready action to fire)
[Tue Apr 15 20:49:09 2008] : DM: Aliatra?
[Tue Apr 15 20:49:19 2008] : Dan: ooc I assume it was level 7 DM... It's a level 4 spell
[Tue Apr 15 20:49:26 2008] : DM: ooc yes
[Tue Apr 15 20:49:57 2008] : Aliatra: Moving behind those crates
[Tue Apr 15 20:50:11 2008] : Aliatra: Done
[Tue Apr 15 20:50:51 2008] : Dragon: You here the sound of something heavy landing on the ground above you. Sounds like it landed near the small entrance shaft.
[Tue Apr 15 20:50:54 2008] : DM: Oona?
[Tue Apr 15 20:51:11 2008] : Oona: "And now?"
[Tue Apr 15 20:51:26 2008] : Oona: "It seems to have landed above us"
[Tue Apr 15 20:51:39 2008] : Oona: "That's not going to help"
[Tue Apr 15 20:51:55 2008] : Oona: delay action
[Tue Apr 15 20:51:56 2008] : Oona: done.
[Tue Apr 15 20:52:00 2008] : DM: Dan?
[Tue Apr 15 20:52:49 2008] : Dan: Dan moves, then begins casting another spell
[Tue Apr 15 20:53:11 2008] : Dan: Done
[Tue Apr 15 20:53:15 2008] : DM: Adrin?
[Tue Apr 15 20:53:45 2008] : Adrin: same as before
[Tue Apr 15 20:53:50 2008] : DM: Aliatra?
[Tue Apr 15 20:54:07 2008] : Aliatra: Aliatra waits, bow in hand, arrow nocked
[Tue Apr 15 20:54:10 2008] : Aliatra: Delay action
[Tue Apr 15 20:54:12 2008] : Aliatra: Done
[Tue Apr 15 20:54:49 2008] : Oona: ooc party: check, dragon's king: stull in play
[Tue Apr 15 20:54:55 2008] : Oona: ooc *still
[Tue Apr 15 20:55:34 2008] : Dragon: You hear the deep rumbling laugh followed by a loud scraping and snapping of branches. Adrin sees clods of earth and branchs falling down the shaft.
[Tue Apr 15 20:56:08 2008] : Dragon: "BURROWING LIKE WORMS. BAH"
[Tue Apr 15 20:56:17 2008] : DM: Oona?
[Tue Apr 15 20:57:19 2008] : Oona: "What do we do now?"
[Tue Apr 15 20:57:40 2008] : Oona: "Should I call it?"
[Tue Apr 15 20:57:42 2008] : Dan: ooc Dan is casting a spell, and hence cannot speak
[Tue Apr 15 20:57:49 2008] : Oona: Oona answers, shouting. "Well, we'd have been picked up like worms if we had stayed up there. Why don't you come and get us?"
[Tue Apr 15 20:58:03 2008] : Oona: still behind my crate, not doing much. Done.
[Tue Apr 15 20:58:07 2008] : DM: The dragon does reply
[Tue Apr 15 20:58:07 2008] : Dan: ooc good choice :D
[Tue Apr 15 20:58:11 2008] : DM: doesn't reply
[Tue Apr 15 20:58:16 2008] : DM: Dan?
[Tue Apr 15 20:58:28 2008] : Dan: Dan finishes casting Augmented Summon Monster V - Celestial Griffon (Large magical beast): 79hp; 5 resist on acid, cold and electricity; Damage reduction 5/Magic; AC= 17; SR = 12; Darkvision 60'; Speed 30' (walk) 80' (fly, average);
[Tue Apr 15 20:59:38 2008] : Dan: Dan sends the griffon out to lure the dragon into the cave entrance
[Tue Apr 15 21:00:06 2008] : Dan: ooc assuming that the cave entrance is not totally submerged - this was always my assumption
[Tue Apr 15 21:00:19 2008] : DM: ooc that's correct, the griffon can get out.
[Tue Apr 15 21:00:53 2008] : Dan: Aryadan Casts: Fire Shield (warm) (level 4): Creatures attacking take 1d6 +1/level fire damage; cold attacks do half damage (nothing on successful save) (Duration - 1 round/level)
[Tue Apr 15 21:00:58 2008] : Dan: Done
[Tue Apr 15 21:01:10 2008] : DM: Adrin?
[Tue Apr 15 21:01:34 2008] : Adrin: ooc I'd cast a spell if I could :)
[Tue Apr 15 21:01:39 2008] : Adrin: same again
[Tue Apr 15 21:01:44 2008] : DM: Aliatra?
[Tue Apr 15 21:01:48 2008] : Aliatra: "We could escape by walking the seabed, I have a spell that will allow us to breath there"
[Tue Apr 15 21:02:01 2008] : Adrin: "Save it til we need it"
[Tue Apr 15 21:02:08 2008] : Aliatra: "Or do we stay to fight?"
[Tue Apr 15 21:03:31 2008] : Aliatra: Aliatra remains where she is, waiting for the answer of her friends
[Tue Apr 15 21:03:47 2008] : Aliatra: Done
[Tue Apr 15 21:03:53 2008] : Oona: "We should fight. But when we fight, there's no way out. It's the dragon or us"
[Tue Apr 15 21:03:56 2008] : Dan: "The dragon can get us under water"
[Tue Apr 15 21:04:08 2008] : Dan: "We'd be easy pickings there"
[Tue Apr 15 21:04:24 2008] : Adrin: Adrin looks back up the passageway... "Theres no way out already"
[Tue Apr 15 21:04:32 2008] : Dragon: Another load of drit and branches falls down the shaft -- it's now blocked off.
[Tue Apr 15 21:04:42 2008] : DM: Oona?
[Tue Apr 15 21:04:42 2008] : Dan: "We fight in the cave for our best hope"
[Tue Apr 15 21:04:45 2008] : Aliatra: "Not if it doesn't know where we are and no easier pickings than here"
[Tue Apr 15 21:04:51 2008] : Adrin: Adrin has a gleam in his eye
[Tue Apr 15 21:05:02 2008] : Oona: ooc what does the mouth of the cave lmook like
[Tue Apr 15 21:05:11 2008] : Oona: ooc can I hide there?
[Tue Apr 15 21:05:49 2008] : DM: ooc it's about 15 ft across and 15 ft high, the water is 5 ft deep at the entrance. The wave action has smoothed the rocks and there is no where to hide.
[Tue Apr 15 21:06:11 2008] : Dan: "In the worst case I can jump us up to the surface"
[Tue Apr 15 21:06:20 2008] : Dan: "I have dimension door prepared"
[Tue Apr 15 21:06:38 2008] : Oona: ooc ok, staying there then.
[Tue Apr 15 21:06:44 2008] : Aliatra: "That is good"
[Tue Apr 15 21:06:50 2008] : DM: Dan?
[Tue Apr 15 21:07:23 2008] : Dan: Griffon tries to lure the dragon again
[Tue Apr 15 21:07:45 2008] : DM: k
[Tue Apr 15 21:07:54 2008] : Dan: Dan moves to Oona
[Tue Apr 15 21:08:01 2008] : Dan: "Where are you?"
[Tue Apr 15 21:08:13 2008] : Dan: "Want a stoneskin spell?"
[Tue Apr 15 21:08:21 2008] : Oona: "Yes, I do"
[Tue Apr 15 21:08:36 2008] : Oona: Oona gets up from behind her crate
[Tue Apr 15 21:08:40 2008] : Dan: Stoneskin...
[Tue Apr 15 21:08:50 2008] : Dan: ooc DR 10/Adamantine for 70 minutes, absorbs 70HP of damage
[Tue Apr 15 21:08:52 2008] : Dan: Done
[Tue Apr 15 21:09:04 2008] : DM: Adrin?
[Tue Apr 15 21:09:17 2008] : Adrin: same again
[Tue Apr 15 21:09:23 2008] : DM: Aliatra?
[Tue Apr 15 21:09:51 2008] : Aliatra: Still waiting
[Tue Apr 15 21:10:18 2008] : Dragon: You hear the pounding of heavy clawed feat, a roar and snap of teeth and the squawk of the griffon.
[Tue Apr 15 21:10:23 2008] : Dragon: Bite (base): [1d20+26] => [11,26] = (37) ===> Damage: [3d8+8] => [4,4,6,8] = (22)
[Tue Apr 15 21:10:42 2008] : Dragon: Oona?
[Tue Apr 15 21:12:12 2008] : Oona: Hiding again
[Tue Apr 15 21:12:14 2008] : Oona: Hide Skill Check: [1d20+16] => [9,16] = (25)
[Tue Apr 15 21:12:17 2008] : DM: Dan?
[Tue Apr 15 21:12:26 2008] : Oona: ooc taking 20 until I can't. :P
[Tue Apr 15 21:12:57 2008] : Dan: Griffon hastily withdraws back to the cave...
[Tue Apr 15 21:13:36 2008] : Dan: Aryadan Casts: Mirror Image (level 2): Creates decoy duplicates of you (1d4 +1 per three levels, max 8) ==> [1d4+3] => [4,3] = (7) images (Image AC = 15; Duration - 1 minute per level)
[Tue Apr 15 21:13:46 2008] : Dan: Done
[Tue Apr 15 21:15:02 2008] : DM: You hear the thumb of heavy foot steps, a rustling of wings and scratching from near the main entrance and a deep rumbling yawn.
[Tue Apr 15 21:15:13 2008] : DM: How long do you want to wait?
[Tue Apr 15 21:15:36 2008] : Aliatra: Either until the beast comes in or goes away
[Tue Apr 15 21:15:50 2008] : DM: Okay, anyone else have other ideas?
[Tue Apr 15 21:16:07 2008] : Aliatra: "Adrin do you want extra strength?"
[Tue Apr 15 21:16:16 2008] : Adrin: Adrin waits for about a minute and then starts to move to the cave entrance
[Tue Apr 15 21:16:44 2008] : DM: Dan? Oona? How long do you want to wait?
[Tue Apr 15 21:17:10 2008] : Dan: next round Dan sends the griffon out for another look
[Tue Apr 15 21:17:40 2008] : Dan: Circle and back into the cave entrance
[Tue Apr 15 21:17:54 2008] : DM: Okay. What next?
[Tue Apr 15 21:18:20 2008] : Oona: I'll follow Adrin, trying to be cautious, hiding if I can
[Tue Apr 15 21:18:24 2008] : Dan: "We can't wait in here forever"
[Tue Apr 15 21:18:46 2008] : Aliatra: I've offered to cast Bull Strength on Adrin, but he didn't answer
[Tue Apr 15 21:18:47 2008] : Adrin: I move across to the opposite wall and then towards the ave mouth
[Tue Apr 15 21:18:53 2008] : Dan: "COME ON THEN, IF YOU'RE SO MIGHTY!"
[Tue Apr 15 21:19:03 2008] : Dan: "FIGHT US IN HERE"
[Tue Apr 15 21:19:20 2008] : DM: The dragon simply snorts.
[Tue Apr 15 21:20:01 2008] : DM: ooc Some of Dan's spells are short duration. Can you afford to wait 10 rounds/1 minute?
[Tue Apr 15 21:20:29 2008] : Dan: ooc only the griffin is short duration
[Tue Apr 15 21:20:43 2008] : Dan: Dan whipers to the others
[Tue Apr 15 21:20:52 2008] : DM: ooc and fire sheild.
[Tue Apr 15 21:20:58 2008] : Dan: "Shall we just dimension door up there?"
[Tue Apr 15 21:21:04 2008] : Dan: ooc ah, ok
[Tue Apr 15 21:21:13 2008] : Aliatra: "And surprise it? Why not"
[Tue Apr 15 21:21:35 2008] : Oona: "Yes, makes sense"
[Tue Apr 15 21:21:53 2008] : Oona: Oona moves back to Dan (when it's my turn :P)
[Tue Apr 15 21:22:15 2008] : DM: Every one gathers around Dan over the next round.
[Tue Apr 15 21:22:25 2008] : DM: Dan, your turn (back to proper round now)
[Tue Apr 15 21:22:33 2008] : Adrin: ooc ok
[Tue Apr 15 21:22:40 2008] : Adrin: ooc brb, loo
[Tue Apr 15 21:22:40 2008] : Dan: Aryadan Casts: Dimension Door (level 4): Teleports caster a short distance (Range 400ft + 40ft/level)
[Tue Apr 15 21:22:47 2008] : DM: Spellcraft Skill Check: [1d20+25] => [15,25] = (40)
[Tue Apr 15 21:22:59 2008] : DM: ooc position the miniatures.
[Tue Apr 15 21:23:21 2008] : Dan: Done
[Tue Apr 15 21:23:57 2008] : Adrin: ooc back
[Tue Apr 15 21:23:57 2008] : Oona: ooc brb loo too
[Tue Apr 15 21:25:50 2008] : DM: You see the dragon crouched by the cliff edge, It's head with its toothy, curving jawline and rows of hornlets over its eyes is turned towards you and it's large yellow eyes glare balefully at you. There's a cluster of hornlets at it's chin. A crest begins just behind the eyes and runs the length of the body, riding to full height just behind the skull. The odor of chlorine clings to the dragon, whose scales radiate with a glowing emerald shine.
[Tue Apr 15 21:27:00 2008] : DM: ooc about that
[Tue Apr 15 21:27:41 2008] : Oona: ooc back
[Tue Apr 15 21:27:48 2008] : Aliatra: ooc Nice flavourtext :-)
[Tue Apr 15 21:27:53 2008] : DM: Adrin?
[Tue Apr 15 21:28:01 2008] : DM: ooc it's copied from the Monster Manual.
[Tue Apr 15 21:28:48 2008] : Adrin: Adrin fires the arrow he has ready
[Tue Apr 15 21:28:52 2008] : Adrin: Longbow, composite STR +3 (base): [1d20+12] => [4,12] = (16) ===> Damage: [1d8+3] => [8,3] = (11)
[Tue Apr 15 21:28:52 2008] : Adrin: Longbow, composite STR +3 (second): [1d20+7] => [2,7] = (9) ===> Damage: [1d8+3] => [6,3] = (9)
[Tue Apr 15 21:29:06 2008] : DM: The arrow pings of the dragons scaly hide.
[Tue Apr 15 21:29:16 2008] : DM: arrows
[Tue Apr 15 21:29:22 2008] : Adrin: 5ft step and done
[Tue Apr 15 21:29:27 2008] : DM: Aliatra?
[Tue Apr 15 21:29:45 2008] : Aliatra: Aliatra shoots at the dragon as well
[Tue Apr 15 21:29:48 2008] : Aliatra: Longbow, Mighty Composite +4, MW (base): [1d20+13] => [17,13] = (30) ===> Damage: [1d8+5] => [5,5] = (10)
[Tue Apr 15 21:29:49 2008] : Aliatra: Longbow, Mighty Composite +4, MW (second): [1d20+8] => [4,8] = (12) ===> Damage: [1d8+5] => [2,5] = (7)
[Tue Apr 15 21:30:01 2008] : Aliatra: Done
[Tue Apr 15 21:30:07 2008] : DM: An arrow embeds between two scales in it's shoulder.
[Tue Apr 15 21:31:05 2008] : Dragon: The dragon leapts forwards, opens it's mouth wide and blasts forth a greenish cone of gas and droplets of liquid.
[Tue Apr 15 21:31:31 2008] : DM: Reflex saves
[Tue Apr 15 21:31:33 2008] : Dan: Reflex save: [1d20+12] => [17,12] = (29)
[Tue Apr 15 21:31:40 2008] : Aliatra: Reflex save: [1d20+6] => [7,6] = (13)
[Tue Apr 15 21:32:08 2008] : DM: Acid damage: [12d6] => [3,1,2,5,1,6,5,4,2,4,5,4] = (42)
[Tue Apr 15 21:32:21 2008] : Oona: Reflex save: [1d20+12] => [11,12] = (23)
[Tue Apr 15 21:32:45 2008] : DM: ooc Dan and Oona 21 damage, Aliatra: 42 damage
[Tue Apr 15 21:33:13 2008] : Aliatra: Does that take the stoneskin into account?
[Tue Apr 15 21:33:16 2008] : Dan: Dan sizzles ever so slightly
[Tue Apr 15 21:33:25 2008] : DM: ooc no.
[Tue Apr 15 21:33:38 2008] : Oona: ooc just add the stoneskin damage to your normal HP, and count down. No?
[Tue Apr 15 21:33:42 2008] : Dan: ooc Stoneskin doesn't work against elemental damage
[Tue Apr 15 21:33:45 2008] : Oona: ooc that's what I did :/
[Tue Apr 15 21:33:45 2008] : DM: ooc as in, stoneskin doesn't help.
[Tue Apr 15 21:33:54 2008] : Oona: ooc ah.
[Tue Apr 15 21:34:27 2008] : Oona: ooc evasion, I get no damage no?
[Tue Apr 15 21:34:33 2008] : DM: ooc you failed the save
[Tue Apr 15 21:34:35 2008] : Adrin: ooc sorry, cat started to hack up a hairball
[Tue Apr 15 21:34:40 2008] : Oona: ooc ah.
[Tue Apr 15 21:34:43 2008] : Adrin: Reflex save: [1d20+7] => [6,7] = (13)
[Tue Apr 15 21:35:09 2008] : DM: 42 damage for you Adrin as the acid eats away at your exposed flesh.
[Tue Apr 15 21:35:13 2008] : DM: Oona?
[Tue Apr 15 21:35:21 2008] : Aliatra: Aliatra is looking a bit paler than usual
[Tue Apr 15 21:35:23 2008] : Dan: ooc one of you has an acid ring
[Tue Apr 15 21:35:30 2008] : DM: [1d4] => [2] = (2)
[Tue Apr 15 21:35:46 2008] : Dan: ooc it's Oona
[Tue Apr 15 21:35:48 2008] : Adrin: "argh!!"
[Tue Apr 15 21:35:59 2008] : Oona: ooc, I do? wow.
[Tue Apr 15 21:36:08 2008] : Dan: ooc LOL
[Tue Apr 15 21:36:14 2008] : Oona: ooc how much resistance is that?
[Tue Apr 15 21:36:18 2008] : Dan: ooc 10
[Tue Apr 15 21:36:19 2008] : DM: ooc 10
[Tue Apr 15 21:36:21 2008] : Aliatra: ooc It's what you wanted as well
[Tue Apr 15 21:36:28 2008] : Adrin: Adrin staggers
[Tue Apr 15 21:36:43 2008] : Aliatra: "Adrin, do you need help?"
[Tue Apr 15 21:36:53 2008] : Dan: "I don't think that he can do that again for a while"
[Tue Apr 15 21:37:16 2008] : Adrin: I think we all need help!"
[Tue Apr 15 21:37:32 2008] : Oona: "I sure hope so" Oona coughs
[Tue Apr 15 21:37:34 2008] : DM: ooc it is Oona's turn...
[Tue Apr 15 21:37:40 2008] : Oona: ooc what's the lay of the land like? can I hide at all?
[Tue Apr 15 21:37:56 2008] : DM: ooc there are bushes dotted around, sure you can try hiding.
[Tue Apr 15 21:38:19 2008] : Oona: Oona aims for the bushes and tries to hide
[Tue Apr 15 21:38:24 2008] : Oona: Hide Skill Check: [1d20+16] => [7,16] = (23)
[Tue Apr 15 21:38:39 2008] : DM: Spot Skill Check: [1d20+25] => [16,25] = (41)
[Tue Apr 15 21:38:49 2008] : Oona: ooc rah. lol
[Tue Apr 15 21:38:50 2008] : DM: Dan?
[Tue Apr 15 21:38:58 2008] : Oona: ooc can I shoot?
[Tue Apr 15 21:39:12 2008] : DM: ooc sorry, yes you can.
[Tue Apr 15 21:39:26 2008] : Oona: Oona tries and shoots the dragon
[Tue Apr 15 21:39:28 2008] : DM: ooc but it won't be sneak attack
[Tue Apr 15 21:39:39 2008] : Oona: Shortbow, MW MC (+3) +1 + PBS (base): [1d20+14] => [14,14] = (28) ===> Damage: [1d6+6] => [6,6] = (12)
[Tue Apr 15 21:39:39 2008] : Oona: Shortbow, MW MC (+3) +1 + PBS (second): [1d20+9] => [12,9] = (21) ===> Damage: [1d6+6] => [6,6] = (12)
[Tue Apr 15 21:39:50 2008] : Oona: ooc nope, I know.
[Tue Apr 15 21:39:51 2008] : DM: Another hit!
[Tue Apr 15 21:40:04 2008] : DM: Dan?
[Tue Apr 15 21:40:06 2008] : Dan: ooc good damage too!
[Tue Apr 15 21:40:24 2008] : Dan: Dan moves a bit back
[Tue Apr 15 21:40:36 2008] : Dan: Aryadan Casts: Fireball (level 3): Blasts a 20ft radius with fire dealing [9d6] => [1,4,3,1,4,3,1,3,6] = (26) fire damage (Reflex save DC 19 for half damage)
[Tue Apr 15 21:40:49 2008] : DM: Reflex save: [1d20+12] => [15,12] = (27)
[Tue Apr 15 21:41:11 2008] : Dan: Griffon dives in and pounces on it
[Tue Apr 15 21:41:14 2008] : Dan: Augmented Celestial Griffon: Pounce/Dive (treat as magical):
Claw
[1d20+10] => [9,10] = (19) ==> Damage: [1d4+3] => [1,3] = (4)
Claw [1d20+10] => [20,10] = (30) ==> Damage: [1d4+3] => [1,3] = (4)
Bite [1d20+13] => [3,13] = (16) ==> Damage: [2d6+6] => [1,2,6] = (9)
Rake [1d20+10] => [5,10] = (15) ==> Damage: [1d6+3] => [1,3] = (4)
Rake [1d20+10] => [19,10] = (29) ==> Damage: [1d6+3] => [1,3] = (4)

[Tue Apr 15 21:41:27 2008] : Dan: [1d20+10] => [1,10] = (11)
[Tue Apr 15 21:41:35 2008] : DM: Two hits
[Tue Apr 15 21:41:42 2008] : Aliatra: ooc Crit hit on the claw?
[Tue Apr 15 21:41:50 2008] : Dan: ooc crit confirm was a 1 :(
[Tue Apr 15 21:41:59 2008] : Dan: Done
[Tue Apr 15 21:42:04 2008] : DM: Adrin?
[Tue Apr 15 21:42:11 2008] : Adrin: Adrin drops his bow, activates his cloak and draws his sword while circling the dragon
[Tue Apr 15 21:42:21 2008] : Adrin: done
[Tue Apr 15 21:42:44 2008] : DM: ooc don't you have time to attack also?
[Tue Apr 15 21:42:56 2008] : DM: ooc and rage?
[Tue Apr 15 21:42:57 2008] : Adrin: draw plus move
[Tue Apr 15 21:43:09 2008] : Dan: ooc draw as you move
[Tue Apr 15 21:43:13 2008] : DM: ooc you can combine a draw with a move (if you have a BAB of +1 or more
[Tue Apr 15 21:43:20 2008] : Adrin: ooc oh, didn't know that
[Tue Apr 15 21:43:42 2008] : Adrin: in that case. Adrin drops his bow, activates his cloak and draws his sword to attack the dragon
[Tue Apr 15 21:43:50 2008] : Adrin: ooc can I rage too?
[Tue Apr 15 21:44:01 2008] : DM: ooc isn't that a free action?
[Tue Apr 15 21:44:16 2008] : Adrin: ooc yeah, but isn't there some rule about multiple free actions in a round?
[Tue Apr 15 21:44:32 2008] : Dan: ooc the rule is, don't go crazy
[Tue Apr 15 21:44:42 2008] : Adrin: ooc lol
[Tue Apr 15 21:45:00 2008] : Adrin: Adrin: Throws a Hissy Fit for 8 rounds: +4 Str, +4 Con, +2 Will, -2 AC
[Tue Apr 15 21:45:05 2008] : Adrin: +1 Greatsword(Rage) (base): [1d20+17] => [14,17] = (31) ===> Damage: [2d6+10] => [4,6,10] = (20)
[Tue Apr 15 21:45:06 2008] : Adrin: +1 Greatsword(Rage) (second): [1d20+12] => [9,12] = (21) ===> Damage: [2d6+10] => [2,5,10] = (17)
[Tue Apr 15 21:45:15 2008] : DM: A solid hit.
[Tue Apr 15 21:45:28 2008] : DM: Aliatra?
[Tue Apr 15 21:46:05 2008] : Aliatra: Aliatra likewise drops her bow, and draws her sword as she approaches the beast
[Tue Apr 15 21:46:19 2008] : Aliatra: Greatsword Bane undead +1 (base): [1d20+14] => [6,14] = (20) ===> Damage: [2d6+8] => [1,2,8] = (11)
[Tue Apr 15 21:46:20 2008] : Aliatra: Greatsword Bane undead +1 (second): [1d20+9] => [5,9] = (14) ===> Damage: [2d6+8] => [5,4,8] = (17)
[Tue Apr 15 21:46:25 2008] : Aliatra: Done
[Tue Apr 15 21:47:01 2008] : DM: You blade scraps across a tough scale.
[Tue Apr 15 21:47:05 2008] : Aliatra: Aliatra looks at her sword as if it let her down
[Tue Apr 15 21:47:05 2008] : DM: Your
[Tue Apr 15 21:47:27 2008] : Dragon: The dragon lashes out with it's tail at the griffon
[Tue Apr 15 21:47:30 2008] : Dragon: Tail slap (base): [1d20+21] => [12,21] = (33) ===> Damage: [2d6+12] => [3,1,12] = (16)
[Tue Apr 15 21:47:46 2008] : Dan: ooc are its hits treated as magical?
[Tue Apr 15 21:47:50 2008] : Dragon: Then snaps and claws at Aliatra
[Tue Apr 15 21:47:54 2008] : Dragon: ooc yes.
[Tue Apr 15 21:47:57 2008] : Dragon: Bite (base): [1d20+26] => [1,26] = (27) ===> Damage: [3d8+8] => [4,4,2,8] = (18)
[Tue Apr 15 21:48:04 2008] : Aliatra: ooc Adrin and I get flanking from eachother, right?
[Tue Apr 15 21:48:05 2008] : Dragon: ooc Boo!
[Tue Apr 15 21:48:11 2008] : Dragon: Claw (base): [1d20+21] => [18,21] = (39) ===> Damage: [2d6+4] => [6,3,4] = (13)
[Tue Apr 15 21:48:12 2008] : Dragon: Claw (base): [1d20+21] => [5,21] = (26) ===> Damage: [2d6+4] => [6,1,4] = (11)
[Tue Apr 15 21:48:48 2008] : Dragon: The dragon rakes you with it's claws for 24 damage (4 damage + 20 from the stone skin).
[Tue Apr 15 21:48:49 2008] : Dan: ooc don't forget subtract 10 from damage for each hit
[Tue Apr 15 21:49:00 2008] : Dragon: Then it's wing buffets Adrin
[Tue Apr 15 21:49:04 2008] : Dragon: Wings (base): [1d20+21] => [15,21] = (36) ===> Damage: [1d8+4] => [5,4] = (9)
[Tue Apr 15 21:49:27 2008] : Dragon: Will saves from everyone
[Tue Apr 15 21:49:33 2008] : Adrin: Will save: [1d20+6] => [11,6] = (17)
[Tue Apr 15 21:49:33 2008] : Dan: Will save: [1d20+9] => [15,9] = (24)
[Tue Apr 15 21:49:38 2008] : Dan: Augmented Celestial Griffon: Will Save [1d20+5] => [11,5] = (16)
[Tue Apr 15 21:49:38 2008] : Oona: Will save: [1d20+7] => [8,7] = (15)
[Tue Apr 15 21:50:05 2008] : Aliatra: ooc I don't understand, 4 damage from what and why 20 damage from stoneskin?
[Tue Apr 15 21:50:11 2008] : Aliatra: Will save: [1d20+7] => [12,7] = (19)
[Tue Apr 15 21:50:45 2008] : Dragon: The sight of this fearsome beast ruthlessly attacking fills some of you with dread. Adrin, Griffon, Oona and Aliatra you're all shaken for [4d6] => [2,4,6,4] = (16) rounds.
[Tue Apr 15 21:50:59 2008] : Oona: ooc holy shit.
[Tue Apr 15 21:51:10 2008] : Dan: ooc oh, great :(
[Tue Apr 15 21:51:30 2008] : Dragon: ooc -2 to attack rolls, skill checks, saving throws and ability checks. It's not so bad.
[Tue Apr 15 21:51:38 2008] : Oona: ooc phew
[Tue Apr 15 21:51:59 2008] : Oona: ooc I need to try something
[Tue Apr 15 21:52:16 2008] : Dragon: ooc Aliatra, I meant 20 damage was protected from by the stone skin.
[Tue Apr 15 21:52:30 2008] : DM: Oona?
[Tue Apr 15 21:52:40 2008] : Aliatra: ooc I understand now, Craig explained it to me :-)
[Tue Apr 15 21:54:04 2008] : Oona: Oona tries to move to the next bush and hide, while the dragon is busy elsewhere.
[Tue Apr 15 21:54:13 2008] : Oona: Hide Skill Check: [1d20+16] => [11,16] = (27)
[Tue Apr 15 21:54:24 2008] : DM: Spot Skill Check: [1d20+25] => [18,25] = (43)
[Tue Apr 15 21:54:40 2008] : Oona: and aims again and shoot, full of dread.
[Tue Apr 15 21:54:44 2008] : Oona: Shortbow, MW MC (+3) +1 + PBS (base): [1d20+14] => [16,14] = (30) ===> Damage: [1d6+6] => [2,6] = (8)
[Tue Apr 15 21:54:45 2008] : Oona: Shortbow, MW MC (+3) +1 + PBS (second): [1d20+9] => [8,9] = (17) ===> Damage: [1d6+6] => [6,6] = (12)
[Tue Apr 15 21:54:54 2008] : DM: A hit
[Tue Apr 15 21:54:57 2008] : Oona: done.
[Tue Apr 15 21:55:10 2008] : DM: Dan?
[Tue Apr 15 21:55:37 2008] : Dan: Dan points a finger and casts a spell
[Tue Apr 15 21:55:41 2008] : Dan: Araydan casts Scorching Ray (base): [1d20+9] => [17,9] = (26) ===> Damage: [4d6+0] => [4,4,1,1,0] = (10)
[Tue Apr 15 21:55:42 2008] : Dan: Araydan casts Scorching Ray (base): [1d20+9] => [14,9] = (23) ===> Damage: [4d6+0] => [2,3,2,6,0] = (13)
[Tue Apr 15 21:55:47 2008] : Dan: Done
[Tue Apr 15 21:55:59 2008] : Dan: Augmented Celestial Griffon: Full attack (treat as magical):
Claw
[1d20+10] => [8,10] = (18) ==> Damage: [1d4+3] => [4,3] = (7)
Claw [1d20+10] => [19,10] = (29) ==> Damage: [1d4+3] => [3,3] = (6)
Bite [1d20+13] => [14,13] = (27) ==> Damage: [2d6+6] => [4,6,6] = (16)

[Tue Apr 15 21:56:10 2008] : Dan: Done :)
[Tue Apr 15 21:56:23 2008] : Dan: ooc -2 to attacks etc :(
[Tue Apr 15 21:56:45 2008] : DM: Only one claw draws blood.
[Tue Apr 15 21:56:57 2008] : DM: Adrin?
[Tue Apr 15 21:57:01 2008] : Adrin: Adrin attacks despite a strange dent in his self confidence
[Tue Apr 15 21:57:03 2008] : Adrin: +1 Greatsword(Rage) (base): [1d20+17] => [5,17] = (22) ===> Damage: [2d6+10] => [2,3,10] = (15)
[Tue Apr 15 21:57:03 2008] : Adrin: +1 Greatsword(Rage) (second): [1d20+12] => [16,12] = (28) ===> Damage: [2d6+10] => [3,2,10] = (15)
[Tue Apr 15 21:57:16 2008] : Adrin: ooc -2 of course
[Tue Apr 15 21:57:25 2008] : Dan: ooc +2 for flank :)
[Tue Apr 15 21:57:29 2008] : Aliatra: ooc Nope, flanking
[Tue Apr 15 21:57:31 2008] : DM: The first strike is turned aside but the seconds cuts deep onto the dragons rear leg.
[Tue Apr 15 21:57:35 2008] : Adrin: ooc good point
[Tue Apr 15 21:57:45 2008] : DM: Aliatra?
[Tue Apr 15 21:58:03 2008] : Aliatra: Aliatra swings her sword at the dragon
[Tue Apr 15 21:58:08 2008] : Aliatra: Greatsword Bane undead +1 (base): [1d20+14] => [6,14] = (20) ===> Damage: [2d6+8] => [5,5,8] = (18)
[Tue Apr 15 21:58:08 2008] : Aliatra: Greatsword Bane undead +1 (second): [1d20+9] => [4,9] = (13) ===> Damage: [2d6+8] => [6,3,8] = (17)
[Tue Apr 15 21:58:16 2008] : Aliatra: Done
[Tue Apr 15 21:58:28 2008] : DM: Your blade is turned aside.
[Tue Apr 15 21:58:44 2008] : Aliatra: ooc I have lousy rolls *shrug*
[Tue Apr 15 21:59:10 2008] : Dragon: The dragon attacks ferociously, biting and lashing out at Aliatra with the large, powerful clawed feet.
[Tue Apr 15 21:59:14 2008] : Dragon: Bite (base): [1d20+26] => [18,26] = (44) ===> Damage: [3d8+8] => [2,8,1,8] = (19)
[Tue Apr 15 21:59:16 2008] : Dragon: Claw (base): [1d20+21] => [16,21] = (37) ===> Damage: [2d6+4] => [2,6,4] = (12)
[Tue Apr 15 21:59:18 2008] : Dragon: Claw (base): [1d20+21] => [7,21] = (28) ===> Damage: [2d6+4] => [4,1,4] = (9)
[Tue Apr 15 21:59:34 2008] : Dragon: 11 damage
[Tue Apr 15 21:59:47 2008] : Dragon: It's tail lashes out at Adrin
[Tue Apr 15 21:59:49 2008] : Dragon: Tail slap (base): [1d20+21] => [3,21] = (24) ===> Damage: [2d6+12] => [2,2,12] = (16)
[Tue Apr 15 22:00:17 2008] : Dragon: ooc stone skinned? 6 damage (16 without).
[Tue Apr 15 22:00:25 2008] : Adrin: ooc yup
[Tue Apr 15 22:00:27 2008] : Dragon: It's wing buffets the griffon
[Tue Apr 15 22:00:29 2008] : Dragon: Wings (base): [1d20+21] => [18,21] = (39) ===> Damage: [1d8+4] => [7,4] = (11)
[Tue Apr 15 22:00:37 2008] : Dragon: 11 damage
[Tue Apr 15 22:00:51 2008] : DM: Oona?
[Tue Apr 15 22:00:57 2008] : Dan: Griffon flinches at the blows
[Tue Apr 15 22:02:14 2008] : Oona: ooc if I move towards the dragon across from the griffon, do we get to flank as well? And does the dragon get an AoO?
[Tue Apr 15 22:02:47 2008] : Oona: ooc one day I will need to understand the rules of combat. I'm so pathetic...
[Tue Apr 15 22:03:36 2008] : DM: ooc You will get AoO'd. I forgot for everyone else (see? I suck at rules too)
[Tue Apr 15 22:03:50 2008] : Oona: ooc then I'm not doing it lol.
[Tue Apr 15 22:04:08 2008] : Oona: Oona moves again, in the hope that in the heat of the battle, the dragon will not notice her
[Tue Apr 15 22:04:22 2008] : Oona: Shortbow, MW MC (+3) +1 + PBS (base): [1d20+14] => [5,14] = (19) ===> Damage: [1d6+6] => [1,6] = (7)
[Tue Apr 15 22:04:22 2008] : Oona: Shortbow, MW MC (+3) +1 + PBS (second): [1d20+9] => [17,9] = (26) ===> Damage: [1d6+6] => [5,6] = (11)
[Tue Apr 15 22:04:27 2008] : Oona: -2.
[Tue Apr 15 22:04:32 2008] : Oona: ah hiding
[Tue Apr 15 22:04:37 2008] : Oona: Hide Skill Check: [1d20+16] => [11,16] = (27)
[Tue Apr 15 22:04:40 2008] : Oona: done.
[Tue Apr 15 22:04:42 2008] : DM: The arrow glances of the tough hide.
[Tue Apr 15 22:04:45 2008] : DM: Spot Skill Check: [1d20+25] => [17,25] = (42)
[Tue Apr 15 22:05:06 2008] : DM: The dragon's excellent eyesight spots you.
[Tue Apr 15 22:05:12 2008] : DM: Dan?
[Tue Apr 15 22:05:46 2008] : Dan: Not wanting to seem repetetive, but noth really caring... Dan points a finger and casts a spell
[Tue Apr 15 22:05:50 2008] : Dan: Araydan casts Scorching Ray (base): [1d20+9] => [7,9] = (16) ===> Damage: [4d6+0] => [2,4,5,3,0] = (14)
[Tue Apr 15 22:05:52 2008] : Dan: Araydan casts Scorching Ray (base): [1d20+9] => [9,9] = (18) ===> Damage: [4d6+0] => [3,1,1,4,0] = (9)
[Tue Apr 15 22:06:08 2008] : Dan: Griffon smites on his bite...
[Tue Apr 15 22:06:12 2008] : Dan: Augmented Celestial Griffon: Full attack (treat as magical):
Claw
[1d20+10] => [18,10] = (28) ==> Damage: [1d4+3] => [4,3] = (7)
Claw [1d20+10] => [14,10] = (24) ==> Damage: [1d4+3] => [4,3] = (7)
Bite [1d20+13] => [20,13] = (33) ==> Damage: [2d6+6] => [4,4,6] = (14)

[Tue Apr 15 22:06:24 2008] : Dan: ooc +7 to damage on bite...
[Tue Apr 15 22:06:29 2008] : Dan: [1d20+13] => [5,13] = (18)
[Tue Apr 15 22:06:34 2008] : Dan: Done
[Tue Apr 15 22:06:34 2008] : DM: Two hits, not a crit.
[Tue Apr 15 22:07:01 2008] : Adrin: Adrin continues the attack
[Tue Apr 15 22:07:13 2008] : DM: The dragon is bleeding from several deep cuts and is heavily charred.
[Tue Apr 15 22:07:19 2008] : DM: Adrin?
[Tue Apr 15 22:07:26 2008] : Adrin: ooc sorry, clicked enter too early
[Tue Apr 15 22:07:29 2008] : Adrin: ooc sorry, clicked enter too early
[Tue Apr 15 22:07:35 2008] : Adrin: Adrin continues the attack
[Tue Apr 15 22:07:38 2008] : Adrin: +1 Greatsword(Rage) (base): [1d20+17] => [3,17] = (20) ===> Damage: [2d6+10] => [1,3,10] = (14)
[Tue Apr 15 22:07:39 2008] : Adrin: +1 Greatsword(Rage) (second): [1d20+12] => [20,12] = (32) ===> Damage: [2d6+10] => [4,5,10] = (19)
[Tue Apr 15 22:07:39 2008] : Adrin: Critical hit? [1d20+12] => [2,12] = (14) ===> Damage: [4d6+20] => [6,3,2,6,20] = (37)
[Tue Apr 15 22:07:49 2008] : Adrin: ooc boo
[Tue Apr 15 22:08:25 2008] : Oona: ooc indeed. Boo.
[Tue Apr 15 22:08:45 2008] : DM: A mightly blow is deflected by an unlucky shift of the dragon's bulk and the cut is not dangerous.
[Tue Apr 15 22:08:48 2008] : Aliatra: ooc Too bad
[Tue Apr 15 22:08:59 2008] : DM: Aliatra?
[Tue Apr 15 22:09:12 2008] : Aliatra: Aliatra refuses to give up and attacks again
[Tue Apr 15 22:09:14 2008] : Aliatra: Greatsword Bane undead +1 (base): [1d20+14] => [7,14] = (21) ===> Damage: [2d6+8] => [2,6,8] = (16)
[Tue Apr 15 22:09:15 2008] : Aliatra: Greatsword Bane undead +1 (second): [1d20+9] => [13,9] = (22) ===> Damage: [2d6+8] => [4,5,8] = (17)
[Tue Apr 15 22:09:29 2008] : Aliatra: Done
[Tue Apr 15 22:09:41 2008] : DM: Misses.
[Tue Apr 15 22:10:05 2008] : Dragon: The dragon launches itself into the air
[Tue Apr 15 22:10:08 2008] : Dragon: AoO from Adrin, Alitra, and the griffon
[Tue Apr 15 22:10:13 2008] : Adrin: +1 Greatsword(Rage) (base): [1d20+17] => [8,17] = (25) ===> Damage: [2d6+10] => [1,2,10] = (13)
[Tue Apr 15 22:10:14 2008] : Adrin: +1 Greatsword(Rage) (second): [1d20+12] => [6,12] = (18) ===> Damage: [2d6+10] => [4,5,10] = (19)
[Tue Apr 15 22:10:24 2008] : Aliatra: Greatsword Bane undead +1 (base): [1d20+14] => [1,14] = (15) ===> Damage: [2d6+8] => [4,6,8] = (18)
[Tue Apr 15 22:10:24 2008] : Aliatra: Greatsword Bane undead +1 (second): [1d20+9] => [16,9] = (25) ===> Damage: [2d6+8] => [1,5,8] = (14)
[Tue Apr 15 22:10:34 2008] : Dan: Augmented Celestial Griffon: Bite: [1d20+13] => [2,13] = (15) ==> Damage: [2d6+6] => [2,1,6] = (9) (treat as magical)
[Tue Apr 15 22:10:43 2008] : Oona: ooc how many round since the dread thing?
[Tue Apr 15 22:10:58 2008] : Dan: ooc it lasts 16 rounds ;)
[Tue Apr 15 22:11:00 2008] : Dragon: ooc 4
[Tue Apr 15 22:11:06 2008] : Oona: ooc I know it does.
[Tue Apr 15 22:11:08 2008] : Oona: ooc thx
[Tue Apr 15 22:11:30 2008] : Adrin: ooc I've just assumed it'll last longer than the fight ever could
[Tue Apr 15 22:11:50 2008] : Dragon: ooc I forgot the SR. dammit.
[Tue Apr 15 22:12:22 2008] : Dan: ooc 1d20 + caster level?
[Tue Apr 15 22:12:36 2008] : Dan: ooc or 1d20 + caster level + int?
[Tue Apr 15 22:12:45 2008] : Dragon: The dragon turns and blasts Aliatra and Adrin with another corrosive blast of gas and droplets.
[Tue Apr 15 22:12:48 2008] : Dragon: Relfex saves.
[Tue Apr 15 22:12:52 2008] : Adrin: Reflex save: [1d20+7] => [11,7] = (18)
[Tue Apr 15 22:12:54 2008] : Dragon: ooc 1d20 + caster level.
[Tue Apr 15 22:13:12 2008] : Dragon: ooc for the griffon too.
[Tue Apr 15 22:13:26 2008] : Dan: Augmented Celestial Griffon: Reflex Save [1d20+7] => [20,7] = (27)
[Tue Apr 15 22:13:34 2008] : Dan: [1d20+9] => [7,9] = (16)
[Tue Apr 15 22:13:35 2008] : Dan: [1d20+9] => [7,9] = (16)
[Tue Apr 15 22:13:36 2008] : Dan: [1d20+9] => [20,9] = (29)
[Tue Apr 15 22:14:09 2008] : Aliatra: Reflex save: [1d20+6] => [18,6] = (24)
[Tue Apr 15 22:14:19 2008] : Dan: ooc significantly less singed methinks :(
[Tue Apr 15 22:14:39 2008] : Dragon: [12d6] => [2,2,6,4,6,3,6,4,4,1,3,6] = (47) acid damage to Adrin and Aliatra,
[Tue Apr 15 22:14:45 2008] : Dragon: 23 to the griffon.
[Tue Apr 15 22:15:06 2008] : Aliatra: ooc I failed on 24? Wow!
[Tue Apr 15 22:15:15 2008] : Dan: ooc 18 - it has acid resistance 5
[Tue Apr 15 22:15:32 2008] : Dan: The griffon looks very battered
[Tue Apr 15 22:16:01 2008] : Dragon: The dragon is only mildly singed.
[Tue Apr 15 22:16:16 2008] : Aliatra: Aliatra falls down, looking really, really bad
[Tue Apr 15 22:16:19 2008] : DM: And it's now flying about 20 ft off the ground.
[Tue Apr 15 22:16:28 2008] : DM: Oona?
[Tue Apr 15 22:16:46 2008] : Adrin: Adrin seems to be melting where he stands with only his anger keeping him on his feet
[Tue Apr 15 22:16:49 2008] : Oona: Oona aims at the dragon in flight after moving closer to it, still trying to hide behind the bushes
[Tue Apr 15 22:16:57 2008] : Oona: Shortbow, MW MC (+3) +1 + PBS (base): [1d20+14] => [18,14] = (32) ===> Damage: [1d6+6] => [1,6] = (7)
[Tue Apr 15 22:16:58 2008] : Oona: Shortbow, MW MC (+3) +1 + PBS (second): [1d20+9] => [8,9] = (17) ===> Damage: [1d6+6] => [4,6] = (10)
[Tue Apr 15 22:17:02 2008] : DM: Spot Skill Check: [1d20+25] => [1,25] = (26)
[Tue Apr 15 22:17:04 2008] : Oona: Hide Skill Check: [1d20+16] => [11,16] = (27)
[Tue Apr 15 22:17:12 2008] : DM: Sneak attack!
[Tue Apr 15 22:17:16 2008] : Oona: ooc omg.
[Tue Apr 15 22:17:22 2008] : Oona: ducking, piercing, slashing...: Sneak attack: [5d6] => [5,5,3,3,6] = (22)
[Tue Apr 15 22:17:30 2008] : Dan: ooc yay!
[Tue Apr 15 22:17:36 2008] : Oona: done.
[Tue Apr 15 22:18:00 2008] : DM: Oona's skillfully aimed arrow pierces the dragon deeply in the chest.
[Tue Apr 15 22:18:05 2008] : DM: Dan?
[Tue Apr 15 22:18:23 2008] : Dan: Griffon defiantly charges the dragon
[Tue Apr 15 22:18:26 2008] : DM: [1d4] => [2] = (2)
[Tue Apr 15 22:18:29 2008] : Dan: Augmented Celestial Griffon: Full attack (treat as magical):
Claw
[1d20+10] => [14,10] = (24) ==> Damage: [1d4+3] => [2,3] = (5)
Claw [1d20+10] => [13,10] = (23) ==> Damage: [1d4+3] => [3,3] = (6)
Bite [1d20+13] => [12,13] = (25) ==> Damage: [2d6+6] => [1,4,6] = (11)

[Tue Apr 15 22:18:36 2008] : Dan: Augmented Celestial Griffon: Pounce/Dive (treat as magical):
Claw
[1d20+10] => [14,10] = (24) ==> Damage: [1d4+3] => [2,3] = (5)
Claw [1d20+10] => [5,10] = (15) ==> Damage: [1d4+3] => [3,3] = (6)
Bite [1d20+13] => [20,13] = (33) ==> Damage: [2d6+6] => [3,4,6] = (13)
Rake [1d20+10] => [16,10] = (26) ==> Damage: [1d6+3] => [4,3] = (7)
Rake [1d20+10] => [9,10] = (19) ==> Damage: [1d6+3] => [6,3] = (9)

[Tue Apr 15 22:18:54 2008] : DM: It nips at the dragon drawing blood.
[Tue Apr 15 22:18:55 2008] : Dan: ooc forgot the rakes
[Tue Apr 15 22:19:10 2008] : Dan: -2 for fear, +2 for charge
[Tue Apr 15 22:19:24 2008] : Dan: Dan begins casting another spell
[Tue Apr 15 22:19:27 2008] : Dan: Done
[Tue Apr 15 22:19:37 2008] : DM: Adrin?
[Tue Apr 15 22:19:51 2008] : Adrin: Adrins hand shakes as he rips a potion from his belt and drinks it
[Tue Apr 15 22:19:59 2008] : Adrin: Cure Moderate Wounds: [2d8+3] => [5,8,3] = (16)
[Tue Apr 15 22:20:33 2008] : Adrin: Move to Ali and done
[Tue Apr 15 22:20:43 2008] : Aliatra: ooc brb, make sure I don't get hurt more while I'm away
[Tue Apr 15 22:21:20 2008] : DM: The dragon dives at Adrin, jaws opened wide and then shutting with a loud snap!
[Tue Apr 15 22:21:21 2008] : Adrin: Adrin still looks like shit
[Tue Apr 15 22:21:25 2008] : Dragon: The dragon dives at Adrin, jaws opened wide and then shutting with a loud snap!
[Tue Apr 15 22:21:36 2008] : Dragon: Bite (base): [1d20+26] => [11,26] = (37) ===> Damage: [3d8+8] => [4,7,8,8] = (27)
[Tue Apr 15 22:21:46 2008] : Dragon: 17 damage
[Tue Apr 15 22:22:18 2008] : Dragon: ooc actually the griffon was in the way.
[Tue Apr 15 22:22:20 2008] : Adrin: Adrin grits his teeth and hangs onto life by his fingernails
[Tue Apr 15 22:22:50 2008] : Dragon: The dragon bites and claws at the griffon while in mid air.
[Tue Apr 15 22:22:58 2008] : Adrin: ooc phew!
[Tue Apr 15 22:23:09 2008] : Dragon: Bite (base): [1d20+26] => [2,26] = (28) ===> Damage: [3d8+8] => [5,7,8,8] = (28)
[Tue Apr 15 22:23:10 2008] : Dragon: Claw (base): [1d20+21] => [11,21] = (32) ===> Damage: [2d6+4] => [1,6,4] = (11)
[Tue Apr 15 22:23:12 2008] : Dragon: Claw (base): [1d20+21] => [8,21] = (29) ===> Damage: [2d6+4] => [5,4,4] = (13)
[Tue Apr 15 22:23:36 2008] : Aliatra: ooc back
[Tue Apr 15 22:23:38 2008] : DM: Oona?
[Tue Apr 15 22:23:41 2008] : Dan: The griffon expires in a cloud of celestial dust
[Tue Apr 15 22:25:01 2008] : Oona: Oona aims at the dragon, while still hiding behind her bush
[Tue Apr 15 22:25:10 2008] : DM: ooc another hide check
[Tue Apr 15 22:25:11 2008] : Oona: Hide Skill Check: [1d20+16] => [16,16] = (32)
[Tue Apr 15 22:25:17 2008] : DM: Spot Skill Check: [1d20+25] => [17,25] = (42)
[Tue Apr 15 22:25:23 2008] : Oona: Shortbow, MW MC (+3) +1 + PBS (base): [1d20+14] => [11,14] = (25) ===> Damage: [1d6+6] => [4,6] = (10)
[Tue Apr 15 22:25:23 2008] : Oona: Shortbow, MW MC (+3) +1 + PBS (second): [1d20+9] => [4,9] = (13) ===> Damage: [1d6+6] => [3,6] = (9)
[Tue Apr 15 22:25:28 2008] : Oona: done.
[Tue Apr 15 22:25:32 2008] : DM: Miss.
[Tue Apr 15 22:25:36 2008] : DM: Dan?
[Tue Apr 15 22:26:02 2008] : Dan: Dan finishes casting...
[Tue Apr 15 22:26:10 2008] : Dan: Dan finishes casting Augmented Summon Monster V - Celestial Griffon (Large magical beast): 79hp; 5 resist on acid, cold and electricity; Damage reduction 5/Magic; AC= 17; SR = 12; Darkvision 60'; Speed 30' (walk) 80' (fly, average);
[Tue Apr 15 22:26:21 2008] : Dan: ooc :)
[Tue Apr 15 22:26:28 2008] : Dan: Augmented Celestial Griffon: Pounce/Dive (treat as magical):
Claw
[1d20+10] => [19,10] = (29) ==> Damage: [1d4+3] => [1,3] = (4)
Claw [1d20+10] => [4,10] = (14) ==> Damage: [1d4+3] => [2,3] = (5)
Bite [1d20+13] => [2,13] = (15) ==> Damage: [2d6+6] => [5,5,6] = (16)
Rake [1d20+10] => [20,10] = (30) ==> Damage: [1d6+3] => [5,3] = (8)
Rake [1d20+10] => [11,10] = (21) ==> Damage: [1d6+3] => [6,3] = (9)

[Tue Apr 15 22:26:56 2008] : DM: Two hits.
[Tue Apr 15 22:27:25 2008] : Dan: Aryadan Casts: Fireball (level 3): Blasts a 20ft radius with fire dealing [9d6] => [3,4,1,4,6,3,4,6,2] = (33) fire damage (Reflex save DC 19 for half damage)
[Tue Apr 15 22:27:33 2008] : Dan: [1d20+9] => [19,9] = (28)
[Tue Apr 15 22:27:40 2008] : DM: ooc that'll hit the griffon.
[Tue Apr 15 22:27:44 2008] : Dan: Done
[Tue Apr 15 22:27:51 2008] : DM: Reflex save: [1d20+12] => [2,12] = (14)
[Tue Apr 15 22:28:05 2008] : Aliatra: ooc Nice one!
[Tue Apr 15 22:28:05 2008] : Dan: ooc not over there it won't
[Tue Apr 15 22:28:17 2008] : DM: ooc you can't aim it at empty space.
[Tue Apr 15 22:28:25 2008] : Dan: ooc why?
[Tue Apr 15 22:28:37 2008] : DM: ooc mind you the dragon is big enough.
[Tue Apr 15 22:29:07 2008] : DM: ooc doesn't the spell description talk about it exploding when it hits something?
[Tue Apr 15 22:29:14 2008] : Dan: ooc the spell description says I can
[Tue Apr 15 22:29:29 2008] : Dan: ooc I just determine range and direction
[Tue Apr 15 22:29:44 2008] : Dan: ooc at the point of choice it explodes
[Tue Apr 15 22:30:00 2008] : DM: The dragon looks close to death, it once gleaming scale blackened with soot and running with blood from numerous cuts and slashes.
[Tue Apr 15 22:30:11 2008] : DM: Adrin?
[Tue Apr 15 22:30:14 2008] : Adrin: Adrin rips the second potion from his belt and pours it down Alis throat
[Tue Apr 15 22:30:19 2008] : Adrin: Cure Moderate Wounds: [2d8+3] => [7,8,3] = (18)
[Tue Apr 15 22:30:35 2008] : DM: ooc Aliatra, you're back on 9 HP.
[Tue Apr 15 22:30:43 2008] : Adrin: Done
[Tue Apr 15 22:30:49 2008] : DM: Aliatra?
[Tue Apr 15 22:30:57 2008] : Adrin: ooc brb
[Tue Apr 15 22:31:34 2008] : Aliatra: Aliatra stands up, shakes her head and looks for the dragon
[Tue Apr 15 22:31:40 2008] : Aliatra: Done
[Tue Apr 15 22:33:02 2008] : Aliatra: "Is it dead yet?"
[Tue Apr 15 22:34:08 2008] : Dragon: The dragon roars in pain and frustration and swoops down at Oona, trying to hide behind the bust and snaps at her.
[Tue Apr 15 22:34:12 2008] : Dragon: Bite (base): [1d20+26] => [14,26] = (40) ===> Damage: [3d8+8] => [3,1,2,8] = (14)
[Tue Apr 15 22:34:18 2008] : Dragon: 4 damage
[Tue Apr 15 22:34:27 2008] : Adrin: ooc back
[Tue Apr 15 22:34:35 2008] : Dragon: Oona?
[Tue Apr 15 22:34:42 2008] : Oona: ooc the stoneskin takes 10?
[Tue Apr 15 22:34:47 2008] : Dragon: ooc yes
[Tue Apr 15 22:35:00 2008] : Adrin: ooc nearly burnt the house down with candles and some mis-placed paper :(
[Tue Apr 15 22:35:20 2008] : Dan: ooc LOL
[Tue Apr 15 22:35:29 2008] : Aliatra: ooc Good hing you caught it in time
[Tue Apr 15 22:35:35 2008] : Oona: Oona turns around to follow the course of the dragon and aims again
[Tue Apr 15 22:35:38 2008] : Aliatra: thing
[Tue Apr 15 22:35:50 2008] : Oona: ooc AoO? it came into my area?
[Tue Apr 15 22:35:58 2008] : Dragon: ooc fly-by attack
[Tue Apr 15 22:36:02 2008] : Oona: ooc k
[Tue Apr 15 22:36:16 2008] : Oona: Oona moves to the next bush to try and hide
[Tue Apr 15 22:36:25 2008] : Oona: Shortbow, MW MC (+3) +1 (base): [1d20+13] => [2,13] = (15) ===> Damage: [1d6+5] => [3,5] = (8)
[Tue Apr 15 22:36:26 2008] : Oona: Shortbow, MW MC (+3) +1 (second): [1d20+8] => [3,8] = (11) ===> Damage: [1d6+5] => [5,5] = (10)
[Tue Apr 15 22:36:34 2008] : Oona: Hide Skill Check: [1d20+16] => [6,16] = (22)
[Tue Apr 15 22:36:37 2008] : Oona: done.
[Tue Apr 15 22:36:42 2008] : DM: Spot Skill Check: [1d20+25] => [13,25] = (38)
[Tue Apr 15 22:36:46 2008] : DM: Miss.
[Tue Apr 15 22:36:50 2008] : DM: Dan?
[Tue Apr 15 22:37:24 2008] : Dan: Griffon banks and attacks
[Tue Apr 15 22:37:42 2008] : Dan: Augmented Celestial Griffon: Bite (Smite evil): [1d20+13] => [19,13] = (32) ==> Damage: [2d6+13] => [2,2,13] = (17) (treat as magical; subtract 7 from damage if target is not evil)
[Tue Apr 15 22:38:09 2008] : Dan: Aryadan Casts: Magic Missile (level 1): 5 Missiles on one target: [5d4+5] => [1,3,4,1,2,5] = (16) damage
[Tue Apr 15 22:38:13 2008] : Dan: [1d20+9] => [14,9] = (23)
[Tue Apr 15 22:38:22 2008] : Dan: Done
[Tue Apr 15 22:40:11 2008] : Dragon: The dragon roars in pain, it's wings flail feebly and it spirals to the ground, landing the a heavy thud on useless legs. It's neck droops and with it's dying, rasping breaths it looks at Dan.
[Tue Apr 15 22:40:43 2008] : Dan: Dan looks all innocent like
[Tue Apr 15 22:40:48 2008] : Adrin: ooc lol
[Tue Apr 15 22:40:49 2008] : Aliatra: "Good work, Dan"
[Tue Apr 15 22:41:04 2008] : Adrin: Adrin screams in defiance
[Tue Apr 15 22:41:30 2008] : Dan: "Heck, i'd have been mincemeat if you guys hadn't run in and pounded him. It was a true team effort"
[Tue Apr 15 22:41:45 2008] : Dragon: "This dying dragon asks a boon, Elf... find Yolande..." It's eyes blaze wuth fierce anger and intense hatred. "Find him. Slay him, BURN HIM".
[Tue Apr 15 22:41:55 2008] : Oona: Oona srpings from behind the bush, shoulders her bow and runs towards teh beast
[Tue Apr 15 22:42:05 2008] : Dan: "Yolande?"
[Tue Apr 15 22:42:06 2008] : Adrin: Adrin suddenly looks very, very weak
[Tue Apr 15 22:42:34 2008] : Dan: Dan seems very surprised to be addressed
[Tue Apr 15 22:42:40 2008] : Dragon: And with those final words the dragons eyes dim, and it's once magnificient body slumps in death, it's formerly gleaming scales dim and dirty of soot and blood.
[Tue Apr 15 22:42:46 2008] : Aliatra: "Adrin, are you quite alright?"
[Tue Apr 15 22:43:07 2008] : Dan: ooc \o/
[Tue Apr 15 22:43:08 2008] : Aliatra: ooc Love your flavour-texts tonight
[Tue Apr 15 22:43:22 2008] : Adrin: Ali is adressing what appears to be a mass of blood and melted skin
[Tue Apr 15 22:43:24 2008] : DM: The once supreme predator of land, sky and sea brought down to a mere useless hunk of meat.
[Tue Apr 15 22:43:30 2008] : Adrin: ooc yeah david. Very nice
[Tue Apr 15 22:43:40 2008] : Dan: Dan runs to the others
[Tue Apr 15 22:43:52 2008] : DM: ooc That was fucking awesome.
[Tue Apr 15 22:44:05 2008] : Aliatra: ooc And fucking hard
[Tue Apr 15 22:44:16 2008] : Adrin: ooc damn straight
[Tue Apr 15 22:44:21 2008] : Dan: Dan looks away from Adrin's charred body
[Tue Apr 15 22:44:40 2008] : Adrin: Adrin tries to speak
[Tue Apr 15 22:44:41 2008] : Dan: ooc totally... hard and awesome - good stuff Dave
[Tue Apr 15 22:45:01 2008] : Aliatra: Aliatra casts a spell over Adrin, to stop the bleeding and help him heal
[Tue Apr 15 22:45:03 2008] : Adrin: ooc Adrin is on 3HP out of 83
[Tue Apr 15 22:45:29 2008] : Aliatra: Aliatra Casts 3: Cure Serious Wounds (lvl 3) Cures 3d8 damage +1/level (max 15) [3d8+5] => [3,3,2,5] = (13)
[Tue Apr 15 22:45:49 2008] : Adrin: "I think I need a sit down"
[Tue Apr 15 22:46:10 2008] : Aliatra: Aliatra Casts 2: Cure Moderate Wounds (lvl 2) Cures 2d8 damage +1/lvl (max +10) [2d8+5] => [5,1,5] = (11).
[Tue Apr 15 22:46:11 2008] : Aliatra: Aliatra Casts 2: Cure Moderate Wounds (lvl 2) Cures 2d8 damage +1/lvl (max +10) [2d8+5] => [4,6,5] = (15).
[Tue Apr 15 22:46:19 2008] : Adrin: ooc I was well into my bonus HP from rage
[Tue Apr 15 22:46:36 2008] : Aliatra: ooc 49 hp back
[Tue Apr 15 22:46:44 2008] : Oona: hello ?
[Tue Apr 15 22:46:55 2008] : Aliatra: ooc We're still here
[Tue Apr 15 22:46:56 2008] : Oona (exit): 22:46
[Tue Apr 15 22:46:57 2008] : Oona (enter): 22:46
[Tue Apr 15 22:46:58 2008] : Dan: "You have the wand too Ali"
[Tue Apr 15 22:46:59 2008] : DM: ooc 2700 XP each
[Tue Apr 15 22:47:05 2008] : Dan: ooc woot!
[Tue Apr 15 22:47:07 2008] : Oona: hello ?
[Tue Apr 15 22:47:08 2008] : Adrin: "Thank you Ali. I'm starting to feel human again"
[Tue Apr 15 22:47:12 2008] : DM: ooc hello?
[Tue Apr 15 22:47:18 2008] : Adrin: ooc hello
[Tue Apr 15 22:47:24 2008] : Adrin: ooc /me waves
[Tue Apr 15 22:48:24 2008] : Oona: ok I'm here
[Tue Apr 15 22:48:28 2008] : Oona: ooc sorry
[Tue Apr 15 22:48:38 2008] : Aliatra: Aliatra goes to pick up her bow
[Tue Apr 15 22:48:45 2008] : DM: ooc did you miss anything?
[Tue Apr 15 22:48:47 2008] : Oona: ooc hit the scroll off button
[Tue Apr 15 22:48:49 2008] : Adrin: "Dan, that was some damn good finger waving"
[Tue Apr 15 22:48:56 2008] : Aliatra: ooc LOL
[Tue Apr 15 22:48:59 2008] : Oona: ooc no, I don't think so. Got the XP and all
[Tue Apr 15 22:49:43 2008] : Dan: "Thanks Adrin, unfortunately dragons resist spells, so some of them had no efect"
[Tue Apr 15 22:50:00 2008] : Dan: "I think we got the most benefit from the griffons that I summoned"
[Tue Apr 15 22:50:05 2008] : Oona: Oona looks a bit vexed
[Tue Apr 15 22:50:11 2008] : Adrin: "They've got a damn tough hide too"
[Tue Apr 15 22:50:29 2008] : Oona: "I am amazed at what some well placed arrows can do"
[Tue Apr 15 22:50:36 2008] : Oona: "But yes, they do"
[Tue Apr 15 22:50:55 2008] : Dan: "He was a real beast, but we got him"
[Tue Apr 15 22:51:05 2008] : Oona: "Ali, if you have spells left, I would do with some wonder cure"
[Tue Apr 15 22:52:02 2008] : Adrin: Adrin goes and gets his bow
[Tue Apr 15 22:52:05 2008] : Dan (enter): 22:52
[Tue Apr 15 22:52:22 2008] : Dan: Hmm, I got booted
[Tue Apr 15 22:52:27 2008] : Adrin: "Dan, did I hear it say something to you as it died?"
[Tue Apr 15 22:52:29 2008] : Attempting to assign the role of PLAYER to (5) Oona...
[Tue Apr 15 22:52:32 2008] : Attempting to assign the role of PLAYER to (6) Dan...
[Tue Apr 15 22:52:33 2008] : Dan: "I actually feel a bit embarrassed. I only took a small burn from his acid"
[Tue Apr 15 22:52:40 2008] : Dan: "I should have used my spell that pretected from acid on one of you"
[Tue Apr 15 22:52:48 2008] : Dan: ooc protected
[Tue Apr 15 22:53:03 2008] : Dan: Booting '(4) Dan' from server...
[Tue Apr 15 22:53:03 2008] : Aliatra: "I'd better get my wand, not a lot of spells left"
[Tue Apr 15 22:53:03 2008] : Dan (exit): 22:53
[Tue Apr 15 22:53:12 2008] : Aliatra: Aliatra uses wand: Cure Light Wounds Cures [1d8+1] => [1,1] = (2) damage
[Tue Apr 15 22:53:15 2008] : Aliatra: Aliatra uses wand: Cure Light Wounds Cures [1d8+1] => [1,1] = (2) damage
[Tue Apr 15 22:53:17 2008] : Aliatra: Aliatra uses wand: Cure Light Wounds Cures [1d8+1] => [2,1] = (3) damage
[Tue Apr 15 22:53:19 2008] : Aliatra: Aliatra uses wand: Cure Light Wounds Cures [1d8+1] => [2,1] = (3) damage
[Tue Apr 15 22:53:19 2008] : Dan: "He said something about killing Yolande"
[Tue Apr 15 22:53:20 2008] : Aliatra: Aliatra uses wand: Cure Light Wounds Cures [1d8+1] => [3,1] = (4) damage
[Tue Apr 15 22:53:27 2008] : Adrin: ooc :O
[Tue Apr 15 22:53:42 2008] : Oona: ooc that will do for me
[Tue Apr 15 22:53:50 2008] : Oona: Oona looks much better
[Tue Apr 15 22:54:11 2008] : Oona: "Thank you"
[Tue Apr 15 22:54:23 2008] : Aliatra: "You're welcome"
[Tue Apr 15 22:54:24 2008] : Oona: "Yolande? I have heard this name before, I think"
[Tue Apr 15 22:54:28 2008] : Dan: "What was it now...?"
[Tue Apr 15 22:54:29 2008] : Oona: Knowledge: Local Skill Check: [1d20+5] => [3,5] = (8)
[Tue Apr 15 22:54:41 2008] : Aliatra: Aliatra now uses the wand for herself
[Tue Apr 15 22:54:47 2008] : Aliatra: Aliatra uses wand: Cure Light Wounds Cures [1d8+1] => [6,1] = (7) damage
[Tue Apr 15 22:54:48 2008] : Aliatra: Aliatra uses wand: Cure Light Wounds Cures [1d8+1] => [1,1] = (2) damage
[Tue Apr 15 22:54:48 2008] : DM: ooc I don't think you'd actually forget so I'll remind you.
[Tue Apr 15 22:54:49 2008] : Aliatra: Aliatra uses wand: Cure Light Wounds Cures [1d8+1] => [2,1] = (3) damage
[Tue Apr 15 22:54:50 2008] : Aliatra: Aliatra uses wand: Cure Light Wounds Cures [1d8+1] => [7,1] = (8) damage
[Tue Apr 15 22:54:53 2008] : Dan: "This dying dragon asks a boon, Elf... find Yolande...Find him. Slay him, BURN HIM"
[Tue Apr 15 22:55:09 2008] : Dan: ooc the merchant?
[Tue Apr 15 22:55:23 2008] : Dan: ooc who we sold the ingots to?
[Tue Apr 15 22:55:28 2008] : Aliatra: Aliatra uses wand: Cure Light Wounds Cures [1d8+1] => [4,1] = (5) damage
[Tue Apr 15 22:55:35 2008] : Adrin: "Ali, since you've got that wand out..."
[Tue Apr 15 22:55:46 2008] : DM: Yolande is a name signed on some letters you found in the cave and it's the name of the metal trader who arranged to ship and sell all your ingots when you were in Southtown.
[Tue Apr 15 22:56:28 2008] : Aliatra: "Sure, Adrin"
[Tue Apr 15 22:56:58 2008] : Aliatra: Aliatra uses wand: Cure Light Wounds Cures [1d8+1] => [6,1] = (7) damage
[Tue Apr 15 22:56:59 2008] : Aliatra: Aliatra uses wand: Cure Light Wounds Cures [1d8+1] => [7,1] = (8) damage
[Tue Apr 15 22:57:00 2008] : Aliatra: Aliatra uses wand: Cure Light Wounds Cures [1d8+1] => [1,1] = (2) damage
[Tue Apr 15 22:57:01 2008] : Aliatra: Aliatra uses wand: Cure Light Wounds Cures [1d8+1] => [6,1] = (7) damage
[Tue Apr 15 22:57:02 2008] : Aliatra: Aliatra uses wand: Cure Light Wounds Cures [1d8+1] => [3,1] = (4) damage
[Tue Apr 15 22:57:15 2008] : Aliatra: 28 hp back
[Tue Apr 15 22:57:49 2008] : Aliatra: "Time to see a man about a dragon"
[Tue Apr 15 22:58:14 2008] : Aliatra: "Are we going to look for the hoard of the beast first?"
[Tue Apr 15 22:58:25 2008] : Adrin: "It could be anywhere"
[Tue Apr 15 22:58:30 2008] : Dan: "Damned straight!"
[Tue Apr 15 22:59:00 2008] : Adrin: "Even underwater going by what Dan tells us"
[Tue Apr 15 22:59:13 2008] : Oona: "That's going to be simple"
[Tue Apr 15 22:59:15 2008] : Dan: "Hmm, you're right Adrin. That's a high likelihodd"
[Tue Apr 15 22:59:30 2008] : Dan: "Perhaps it's an underwater seacave?"
[Tue Apr 15 22:59:44 2008] : Dan: "We could try to look for it with Ali's Spell?"
[Tue Apr 15 22:59:46 2008] : Aliatra: "Where did it go to when we first saw it?"
[Tue Apr 15 23:00:01 2008] : DM: ooc you first saw it flying from the north.
[Tue Apr 15 23:00:20 2008] : Aliatra: "We won't be able to make use of that spell today, I used it to heal Adrin"
[Tue Apr 15 23:00:22 2008] : Dan: "We can surmise that the dragon seemed to live somewhere around here as we saw it here twice"
[Tue Apr 15 23:00:50 2008] : Dan: "Well, there's no big rush anyway"
[Tue Apr 15 23:01:08 2008] : Dan: "We should skin the beast to salvage it's hide"
[Tue Apr 15 23:01:19 2008] : Dan: "We can add it to the other skin from the dragon"
[Tue Apr 15 23:01:47 2008] : Oona: "indeed"
[Tue Apr 15 23:01:48 2008] : Adrin: "Thats a lot of scales"
[Tue Apr 15 23:02:01 2008] : Oona: "We won"t be able to carry them like that"
[Tue Apr 15 23:03:24 2008] : Dan: "We have haversacks
[Tue Apr 15 23:03:39 2008] : Dan: "We can all take pieces"
[Tue Apr 15 23:03:57 2008] : DM: ooc that will work
[Tue Apr 15 23:04:18 2008] : Adrin: "Hang on, was there not a cart around here?"
[Tue Apr 15 23:04:29 2008] : Aliatra: "Are those scales worth the trouble?"
[Tue Apr 15 23:04:46 2008] : Dan: "I think so Ali"
[Tue Apr 15 23:06:13 2008] : Dan: "Druids prize it as it becomes as hard as steel, but does not violate their ethos"
[Tue Apr 15 23:06:20 2008] : Oona: Ali, you are kidding me right? Even *I* know how valuable dragon hide is
[Tue Apr 15 23:06:27 2008] : Oona: Ali, you are kidding me right? Even *I* know how valuable dragon hide is
[Tue Apr 15 23:06:33 2008] : Oona: ooc I need to go to bed soon :)
[Tue Apr 15 23:07:01 2008] : Adrin: "Given how hard they are to kill it must be worth a fortune!"
[Tue Apr 15 23:07:02 2008] : DM: ooc plus I'm a nice DM and liek dragon armour to be magical and have elemental resists.
[Tue Apr 15 23:07:16 2008] : DM: ooc and lets wrap it up here.
[Tue Apr 15 23:07:19 2008] : DM: GAME END