Contents / PnP Stuff / Logs /

[Tue Mar 25 19:49:49 2008] : DM: GAME START
[Tue Mar 25 19:50:48 2008] : DM: You've just been overflown by a huge green dragon.
[Tue Mar 25 19:51:41 2008] : DM: Next to the worn and poorly maintained coast road you're on there are two old spears with large sea shells perched on them.
[Tue Mar 25 19:51:43 2008] : Oona: "OK, that was huge"
[Tue Mar 25 19:51:49 2008] : Dan: Dan sizes up the dragon trying to guess the age, and understand what the group is up against
[Tue Mar 25 19:52:29 2008] : Adrin: "Do you think it saw us?"
[Tue Mar 25 19:52:44 2008] : Dan: ooc I should be fairly well acqainted with dragon lore and their abilities
[Tue Mar 25 19:52:51 2008] : Aliatra: "We're still alive, aren't we?"
[Tue Mar 25 19:53:27 2008] : Dan: "I'm sure it saw us"
[Tue Mar 25 19:53:57 2008] : DM: It's anywhere from adult to very old and consequentially anywhere from slightly deadly to extremely deadly.
[Tue Mar 25 19:54:07 2008] : Adrin: ooc lol
[Tue Mar 25 19:54:11 2008] : Aliatra: "Wouldn't it have attacked if it'd seen us?"
[Tue Mar 25 19:54:17 2008] : Aliatra: ooc LOL
[Tue Mar 25 19:54:24 2008] : Dan: "As I said, dragons are intelligent, and it can bide it's time to get us when it's convenient"
[Tue Mar 25 19:54:45 2008] : Adrin: "It looked big enough to just stomp on us"
[Tue Mar 25 19:55:00 2008] : Aliatra: "Let's not make it convenient then, I don't fancy being eaten"
[Tue Mar 25 19:56:50 2008] : Dan: "Big enough to flatten us by just landing on us I'd say"
[Tue Mar 25 19:57:38 2008] : Adrin: "I hate to say it , but lets see if we can solve this problem without getting in its way"
[Tue Mar 25 19:57:57 2008] : Adrin: "I love a good fight, but that.... "
[Tue Mar 25 19:59:02 2008] : Oona: "Adrin, you're refusing a fight?"
[Tue Mar 25 19:59:06 2008] : Oona: "That 's aé first"
[Tue Mar 25 19:59:26 2008] : Adrin: "Maybe"
[Tue Mar 25 19:59:42 2008] : Aliatra: "Shocked, I am, just plainly shocked"
[Tue Mar 25 20:00:15 2008] : Adrin: "Maybe I've just heard some stories you haven't"
[Tue Mar 25 20:00:26 2008] : Aliatra: "I agree, Adrin, let's not fight the dragon if we can avoid it"
[Tue Mar 25 20:00:35 2008] : Adrin: Adrin gets back on his horse and rides on, silently
[Tue Mar 25 20:00:48 2008] : Dan: "I'd suggest we try and come up with some strategies for how we might think of tackling it"
[Tue Mar 25 20:02:52 2008] : Aliatra: "So what did happen here. you think? Do you believe a dragon could be involved in the problem of Captain Jack?"
[Tue Mar 25 20:03:59 2008] : Dan: "Well, we've heard about a flying green monster"
[Tue Mar 25 20:04:09 2008] : Dan: "And now we've seen a dragon"
[Tue Mar 25 20:04:31 2008] : Oona: "Well, if it is smart, could we consider "talking" to it?"
[Tue Mar 25 20:04:31 2008] : Dan: "I'm putting the two together and guessign that they're related"
[Tue Mar 25 20:04:38 2008] : Oona: "I mean, can you talk to a dragon?"
[Tue Mar 25 20:04:46 2008] : Dan: "Smart, but evil"
[Tue Mar 25 20:04:50 2008] : Dan: "Yes Oona"
[Tue Mar 25 20:05:25 2008] : Aliatra: "What could be in it for the dragon?"
[Tue Mar 25 20:05:32 2008] : Dan: "It will probably say something very charming, then when you are close enough, swat you like a fly and take your gold and items for its hoard"
[Tue Mar 25 20:07:25 2008] : DM: Spot checks.
[Tue Mar 25 20:07:43 2008] : Dan: Spot Skill Check: [1d20+5] => [12,5] = (17)
[Tue Mar 25 20:07:44 2008] : Adrin: Spot Skill Check: [1d20+7] => [16,7] = (23)
[Tue Mar 25 20:07:51 2008] : Aliatra: Spot Skill Check: [1d20+2] => [16,2] = (18)
[Tue Mar 25 20:08:30 2008] : Dan: "Oddly, I asked the oppsite question at the inn Ali"
[Tue Mar 25 20:08:49 2008] : Dan: "The dragon gets to loot the ships as far as I can see"
[Tue Mar 25 20:09:13 2008] : Dan: "Not sure what the Sahuagin or Kuo-Toa get from it."
[Tue Mar 25 20:09:37 2008] : Aliatra: "You know more about dragons than me, have you ever heard of dragon pirates before?"
[Tue Mar 25 20:10:42 2008] : Dan: "No, my knowledge related more to general anatomy and abilities rather than behaviour"
[Tue Mar 25 20:10:53 2008] : Oona: Spot Skill Check: [1d20+11] => [13,11] = (24)
[Tue Mar 25 20:11:00 2008] : Dan: ooc Kuo-Toa are too orangey for crows, just for me an my dog ;)
[Tue Mar 25 20:11:31 2008] : Adrin: ooc groan
[Tue Mar 25 20:11:58 2008] : DM: You all spot the bushes to your right rustling and notice two humanoids brandishing spears leap out of bushes.
[Tue Mar 25 20:12:03 2008] : Oona: "would a dragon really need to pillage ships?"
[Tue Mar 25 20:12:23 2008] : Aliatra: "Let's take care of them first"
[Tue Mar 25 20:12:30 2008] : Oona: "What now?"
[Tue Mar 25 20:12:38 2008] : Adrin: Adrin smiles and dismounts again
[Tue Mar 25 20:12:55 2008] : Aliatra: Aliatra dismounts and draws her sword
[Tue Mar 25 20:12:55 2008] : Oona: Oona dismounts
[Tue Mar 25 20:13:35 2008] : DM: The have rounded bodies covered in fine scales, giving them the appearance of beind pudgy or bloated. The arms and legs are slender, almost willowy, ending in broad hands and distended feet that look much like flippers. Its fishlike, bullet-shaped head had buldging, sliver black eyes and a wide mouth full of sharp teeth.
[Tue Mar 25 20:13:41 2008] : DM: roll initiative.
[Tue Mar 25 20:13:49 2008] : Adrin: Adrin: Initiative: [1d20+3] => [3,3] = (6)
[Tue Mar 25 20:13:50 2008] : DM: [1d20+0] => [3,0] = (3)
[Tue Mar 25 20:13:50 2008] : Dan: Initiative: [1d20+5] => [20,5] = (25)
[Tue Mar 25 20:14:19 2008] : Aliatra: Initiative [1d20+7] => [14,7] = (21)
[Tue Mar 25 20:14:35 2008] : Oona: Initiative: [1d20+9] => [18,9] = (27)
[Tue Mar 25 20:14:45 2008] : Aliatra: ooc Not bad!
[Tue Mar 25 20:14:55 2008] : DM: Oona?
[Tue Mar 25 20:15:11 2008] : Adrin: ooc I'm saving my big rolls ;)
[Tue Mar 25 20:15:24 2008] : Oona: ooc I've just noticed that minis are available (visually) only if one is a player
[Tue Mar 25 20:15:41 2008] : Attempting to assign the role of PLAYER to (19) Dan...
[Tue Mar 25 20:15:55 2008] : DM: ooc really? they should be visible just not movable.
[Tue Mar 25 20:15:58 2008] : Dan: ooc that's always been the case hasn't it?
[Tue Mar 25 20:16:05 2008] : Aliatra: ooc Yep
[Tue Mar 25 20:16:23 2008] : Oona: Oona notches an arrow and aims at 1
[Tue Mar 25 20:16:47 2008] : Oona: Shortbow, MW MC (+3) +1 (base): [1d20+13] => [9,13] = (22) ===> Damage: [1d6+5] => [1,5] = (6)
[Tue Mar 25 20:16:47 2008] : Oona: Shortbow, MW MC (+3) +1 (second): [1d20+8] => [5,8] = (13) ===> Damage: [1d6+5] => [6,5] = (11)
[Tue Mar 25 20:17:04 2008] : Oona: done.
[Tue Mar 25 20:17:18 2008] : DM: One of the arrows causes a grave wound.
[Tue Mar 25 20:17:35 2008] : DM: Dan?
[Tue Mar 25 20:18:15 2008] : Dan: Dan fires off a salvo at number two
[Tue Mar 25 20:18:22 2008] : Dan: Araydan casts Scorching Ray (base): [1d20+9] => [15,9] = (24) ===> Damage: [4d6+0] => [2,3,1,6,0] = (12)
[Tue Mar 25 20:18:22 2008] : Dan: Araydan casts Scorching Ray (base): [1d20+9] => [4,9] = (13) ===> Damage: [4d6+0] => [4,6,4,5,0] = (19)
[Tue Mar 25 20:18:28 2008] : Dan: Done
[Tue Mar 25 20:19:00 2008] : DM: Dan obilterates the Kuo-Toa, leaving a greasy chared mess.
[Tue Mar 25 20:19:05 2008] : DM: Ali?
[Tue Mar 25 20:19:28 2008] : Aliatra: Aliatra walks over to #1 and attacks
[Tue Mar 25 20:19:37 2008] : Aliatra: Greatsword Bane undead +1 (base): [1d20+14] => [8,14] = (22) ===> Damage: [2d6+8] => [5,2,8] = (15)
[Tue Mar 25 20:19:38 2008] : Aliatra: Greatsword Bane undead +1 (second): [1d20+9] => [11,9] = (20) ===> Damage: [2d6+8] => [2,5,8] = (15)
[Tue Mar 25 20:19:44 2008] : Aliatra: Done
[Tue Mar 25 20:20:24 2008] : DM: There's not much left of it after that.
[Tue Mar 25 20:20:55 2008] : Aliatra: "Well, that was a bit *too* easy, wasn't it?"
[Tue Mar 25 20:21:01 2008] : DM: But before it dies it croaks about a loud warning call.
[Tue Mar 25 20:21:03 2008] : Oona: "it was"
[Tue Mar 25 20:21:11 2008] : Dan: "Maybe they wanted to be friends?"
[Tue Mar 25 20:21:11 2008] : Aliatra: "Sorry to leave nothing for you, Adrin"
[Tue Mar 25 20:21:16 2008] : Oona: "maybe we should have tried and talked to them?"
[Tue Mar 25 20:21:26 2008] : Oona: "well, I guess that's a bit late right now"
[Tue Mar 25 20:21:40 2008] : Dan: "Says you who shot one before saying hello!
[Tue Mar 25 20:21:43 2008] : Aliatra: "And maybe we should be on the lookout for enforcements, after that cry for help"
[Tue Mar 25 20:21:46 2008] : Adrin: Adrin sheathes his sword without a word
[Tue Mar 25 20:21:55 2008] : DM: ooc 112 XP for level 9, 150 for level 8 PCs.
[Tue Mar 25 20:22:24 2008] : DM: Aliatra you notice a hole about a metre across leading into the ground.
[Tue Mar 25 20:22:52 2008] : DM: A rough rope ladder hangs down, the top tied to some tree roots.
[Tue Mar 25 20:22:57 2008] : DM: Listen checks.
[Tue Mar 25 20:23:05 2008] : Adrin: Listen Skill Check: [1d20+11] => [17,11] = (28)
[Tue Mar 25 20:23:06 2008] : Dan: Listen Skill Check: [1d20+5] => [10,5] = (15)
[Tue Mar 25 20:23:10 2008] : Oona: Listen Skill Check: [1d20+9] => [20,9] = (29)
[Tue Mar 25 20:23:19 2008] : Aliatra: Listen Skill Check: [1d20+2] => [2,2] = (4)
[Tue Mar 25 20:24:19 2008] : Aliatra: Aliatra walks over to haul the rope ladder up
[Tue Mar 25 20:25:42 2008] : Adrin: "Did you hear that?"
[Tue Mar 25 20:25:53 2008] : Dan: "Someone is casting Shield of faith - two creatures possibly"
[Tue Mar 25 20:25:56 2008] : Oona: "Yes, some mumbling, a bit what Dan does when he casts a spell"
[Tue Mar 25 20:26:02 2008] : Oona: "Ah, see"
[Tue Mar 25 20:26:13 2008] : Dan: "So, we are expected"
[Tue Mar 25 20:26:29 2008] : Dan: "I could send a fireball down there"
[Tue Mar 25 20:26:48 2008] : Aliatra: "Really? I didn't hear a thing"
[Tue Mar 25 20:26:54 2008] : Dan: Dan walks over to Ali
[Tue Mar 25 20:27:05 2008] : Aliatra: Aliatra proceeds getting the ladder out of the hole
[Tue Mar 25 20:27:08 2008] : Adrin: Adrin joins them
[Tue Mar 25 20:27:17 2008] : Aliatra: "This should delay them for a bit at least"
[Tue Mar 25 20:28:56 2008] : Dan: "This sounds like the folk that have been aiding the dragon, so maybe we should go down?"
[Tue Mar 25 20:28:59 2008] : DM: You don't here anything further.
[Tue Mar 25 20:29:34 2008] : Adrin: "I'm up for that"
[Tue Mar 25 20:29:38 2008] : Adrin: ooc brb
[Tue Mar 25 20:30:14 2008] : Aliatra: "If they're casting Shield of Faith, they're preparing to come to us, I'd guess"
[Tue Mar 25 20:30:44 2008] : Aliatra: "So why not give them a fireball the moment they're right under us?"
[Tue Mar 25 20:31:03 2008] : Dan: ooc what can we see of the tunnel DM?
[Tue Mar 25 20:31:12 2008] : Oona: "wait,what happened to trying not to engage the dragon?"
[Tue Mar 25 20:31:15 2008] : Oona: ooc brb
[Tue Mar 25 20:31:44 2008] : Dan: "I'm not certain that the dragon is right back here - it flew away"
[Tue Mar 25 20:32:00 2008] : DM: The tunnel goes down at least 4 metres and then turns to the south east
[Tue Mar 25 20:32:08 2008] : Aliatra: "Is that hole even big enough for the creature?"
[Tue Mar 25 20:33:04 2008] : Dan: "Why don't we throw the bodies down and see what happen?"
[Tue Mar 25 20:33:15 2008] : Aliatra: "Sure"
[Tue Mar 25 20:33:31 2008] : Aliatra: Aliatra goes back to get one of the bodies
[Tue Mar 25 20:33:34 2008] : Adrin: ooc back
[Tue Mar 25 20:33:43 2008] : Dan: Dan helps to throw the bodies down
[Tue Mar 25 20:33:47 2008] : DM: As you're discussion there are loud wing beats and the dragon climbs slowly from below the cliff edge and then flies to the north. It merely glares balefully at you as it passes.
[Tue Mar 25 20:34:06 2008] : Aliatra: "That animal seems busy"
[Tue Mar 25 20:34:18 2008] : Dan: ooc I thought it flew off?
[Tue Mar 25 20:34:33 2008] : DM: ooc er, I can't remember...
[Tue Mar 25 20:34:48 2008] : Dan: ooc LOL
[Tue Mar 25 20:35:40 2008] : Dan: ooc It's completes it's slow circle and then climbs and heads to the east.
[Tue Mar 25 20:36:10 2008] : DM: It's just come from below the cliffs to the east.
[Tue Mar 25 20:36:27 2008] : Oona: ooc back
[Tue Mar 25 20:37:00 2008] : DM: ooc the big arrow points north
[Tue Mar 25 20:37:01 2008] : Aliatra: ooc wb
[Tue Mar 25 20:37:48 2008] : Aliatra: "So the dragon is not down there, at least"
[Tue Mar 25 20:38:00 2008] : Dan: "Apparently not"
[Tue Mar 25 20:38:05 2008] : Adrin: "Lets go donw there then"
[Tue Mar 25 20:38:20 2008] : Dan: "So, do we go down?"
[Tue Mar 25 20:38:42 2008] : Dan: Dan picks up a stone...
[Tue Mar 25 20:39:30 2008] : Dan: Dan casts Light on the stone and drops it in the hole
[Tue Mar 25 20:39:45 2008] : Oona: "Are you sure that's a good idea?"
[Tue Mar 25 20:39:55 2008] : Aliatra: Aliatra bends to look at what's happening
[Tue Mar 25 20:40:00 2008] : Oona: "I mean, there's no chance that we are going to surprise them"
[Tue Mar 25 20:40:02 2008] : DM: You see the bottom of the tunnle more clearly.
[Tue Mar 25 20:40:08 2008] : Oona: "and they can easily and bloddily ambush us"
[Tue Mar 25 20:40:14 2008] : Aliatra: "They already know we're here, what difference it that stone going to do?"
[Tue Mar 25 20:40:20 2008] : Dan: "Well, it's better than dropping into the unknown"
[Tue Mar 25 20:40:36 2008] : Dan: Knowledge: Dungeoneering Skill Check: [1d20+11] => [11,11] = (22)
[Tue Mar 25 20:40:53 2008] : DM: ooc what's the check for/
[Tue Mar 25 20:41:00 2008] : Dan: ooc do I know what they can do? Darkvision or anything like that?
[Tue Mar 25 20:41:39 2008] : Aliatra: Aliatra tries to remember all she ever heard about Yuan-Ti and the like
[Tue Mar 25 20:41:43 2008] : Aliatra: Knowledge: Dungeoneering Skill Check: [1d20+6] => [3,6] = (9)
[Tue Mar 25 20:41:44 2008] : DM: ooc You already rolled for Kuo-Toa last weak
[Tue Mar 25 20:42:20 2008] : Adrin: ooc brb
[Tue Mar 25 20:43:40 2008] : Adrin: ooc back
[Tue Mar 25 20:45:21 2008] : Dan: "So, who wants to go first?"
[Tue Mar 25 20:45:30 2008] : Adrin: "I'll go"
[Tue Mar 25 20:45:40 2008] : Aliatra: "And I'll follow"
[Tue Mar 25 20:45:53 2008] : Aliatra: Aliatra throws the ladder down again
[Tue Mar 25 20:45:55 2008] : Oona: "Should I close the line?"
[Tue Mar 25 20:46:02 2008] : Dan: I can make one of you invisible
[Tue Mar 25 20:46:03 2008] : Aliatra: "Leave some for me, Adrin"
[Tue Mar 25 20:46:14 2008] : Dan: "I can make one of you invisible"
[Tue Mar 25 20:46:16 2008] : Adrin: "Hold on. The horses"
[Tue Mar 25 20:46:23 2008] : Dan: "If that would help?"
[Tue Mar 25 20:46:45 2008] : Dan: "We know dragons like to kill our horses"
[Tue Mar 25 20:46:56 2008] : Oona: "Now, if you can make one of us invisible, then I can go first and scout a bit"
[Tue Mar 25 20:47:11 2008] : Dan: Aryadan Casts: Invisibility (level 2): Subject is invisible for 1 minute/level, or until they attack.
[Tue Mar 25 20:47:29 2008] : Dan: Dan touches Oona after casting
[Tue Mar 25 20:47:38 2008] : DM: Initiative
[Tue Mar 25 20:47:45 2008] : Adrin: Adrin: Initiative: [1d20+3] => [2,3] = (5)
[Tue Mar 25 20:47:47 2008] : Aliatra: Initiative [1d20+7] => [2,7] = (9)
[Tue Mar 25 20:47:48 2008] : Dan: Initiative: [1d20+5] => [16,5] = (21)
[Tue Mar 25 20:47:48 2008] : Aliatra: Initiative [1d20+7] => [9,7] = (16)
[Tue Mar 25 20:47:54 2008] : Aliatra: ooc Oops
[Tue Mar 25 20:47:56 2008] : Oona: Initiative: [1d20+9] => [3,9] = (12)
[Tue Mar 25 20:48:00 2008] : DM: [1d20+4] => [12,4] = (16)
[Tue Mar 25 20:48:39 2008] : Oona: Oona goes down the ladder (providing we put it back)
[Tue Mar 25 20:48:47 2008] : Oona: ooc sorry, out of turn
[Tue Mar 25 20:49:49 2008] : DM: Oona climbs down the ladder some 12 feet, you see that the tunnel curves off to the left and the back to the right.
[Tue Mar 25 20:50:05 2008] : DM: ooc can move some more.
[Tue Mar 25 20:50:51 2008] : Oona: Oona follows the tunnel to the left, trying to make no sound
[Tue Mar 25 20:50:54 2008] : Oona: Move Silently Skill Check: [1d20+14] => [7,14] = (21)
[Tue Mar 25 20:51:29 2008] : Oona: ooc I'm moving as far as I can
[Tue Mar 25 20:51:44 2008] : Oona: ooc can you move my mini Dave? thx
[Tue Mar 25 20:52:15 2008] : DM: You turn the corner and spot 8 Kuo-Toa all armed and ready.
[Tue Mar 25 20:53:14 2008] : DM: There eyes swivel and stare right at you as you move around the corner -- their keens eyes spotted you even though you were invisible.
[Tue Mar 25 20:53:33 2008] : DM: Once you stop moving they peer closer trying to see you again.
[Tue Mar 25 20:53:40 2008] : DM: Aliatra?
[Tue Mar 25 20:53:42 2008] : Oona: ooc ouch.
[Tue Mar 25 20:54:22 2008] : Aliatra: Aliatra waits for Dan to climb down (delaying action)
[Tue Mar 25 20:54:25 2008] : Aliatra: Done
[Tue Mar 25 20:54:34 2008] : DM: Adrin?
[Tue Mar 25 20:54:53 2008] : Dan: ooc I got a 21 on initiative
[Tue Mar 25 20:55:09 2008] : DM: ooc you cast invisibility
[Tue Mar 25 20:55:14 2008] : Adrin: Adrin climbs down and waits for Oona to report
[Tue Mar 25 20:55:57 2008] : DM: Dan?
[Tue Mar 25 20:56:12 2008] : Dan: Dan follows Adrin down the ladder
[Tue Mar 25 20:56:17 2008] : Dan: Move Silently Skill Check: [1d20+5] => [11,5] = (16)
[Tue Mar 25 20:56:30 2008] : Dan: Aryadan Casts: Mirror Image (level 2): Creates decoy duplicates of you (1d4 +1 per three levels, max 8) ==> [1d4+3] => [3,3] = (6) images (Image AC = 15; Duration - 1 minute per level)
[Tue Mar 25 20:56:44 2008] : Dan: ooc meant to do that before going doen
[Tue Mar 25 20:56:50 2008] : Dan: ooc down
[Tue Mar 25 20:56:56 2008] : Dan: Done
[Tue Mar 25 20:57:08 2008] : DM: Aliatra?
[Tue Mar 25 20:57:19 2008] : Oona: ooc me?
[Tue Mar 25 20:57:23 2008] : Aliatra: Following Dan
[Tue Mar 25 20:57:31 2008] : Aliatra: Done
[Tue Mar 25 20:57:36 2008] : Oona: ooc don't mind me ;-)
[Tue Mar 25 20:58:04 2008] : Aliatra: ooc I had delayed my action to have my turn after Adrin
[Tue Mar 25 20:58:10 2008] : DM: It's a tight sqeeze at the bottom tunnel.
[Tue Mar 25 20:58:11 2008] : Oona: ooc yeah, just realised
[Tue Mar 25 20:58:47 2008] : Kuo-Toa: Two of the Kuo-Toa lunge forwards and stab at where they think Oona is.
[Tue Mar 25 20:58:49 2008] : Aliatra: ooc Altering initiative usually is confusing :)
[Tue Mar 25 20:58:53 2008] : Kuo-Toa: Shortspear (base): [1d20+3] => [5,3] = (8) ===> Damage: [1d6+1] => [4,1] = (5)
[Tue Mar 25 20:58:53 2008] : Kuo-Toa: Shortspear (base): [1d20+3] => [16,3] = (19) ===> Damage: [1d6+1] => [5,1] = (6)
[Tue Mar 25 21:00:07 2008] : Kuo-Toa: One of them, a larger one with no spear grabs a potion and takes a drink.
[Tue Mar 25 21:00:34 2008] : DM: The one furthest away starts casting...
[Tue Mar 25 21:00:56 2008] : DM: Will saving throws.
[Tue Mar 25 21:01:01 2008] : Dan: Spellcraft Skill Check: [1d20+20] => [2,20] = (22)
[Tue Mar 25 21:01:10 2008] : Aliatra: Will save: [1d20+9] => [4,9] = (13)
[Tue Mar 25 21:01:10 2008] : Dan: Will save: [1d20+9] => [19,9] = (28)
[Tue Mar 25 21:01:11 2008] : DM: Bane
[Tue Mar 25 21:01:30 2008] : Adrin: Will save: [1d20+6] => [15,6] = (21)
[Tue Mar 25 21:01:38 2008] : Oona: Will save: [1d20+6] => [16,6] = (22)
[Tue Mar 25 21:01:55 2008] : DM: Aliatra, you're filled with fear and doubt -- take -1 to all attack rolls.
[Tue Mar 25 21:02:11 2008] : DM: Oona?
[Tue Mar 25 21:02:28 2008] : Aliatra: Aliatra tries to not run away, as fear seems to fill her veins
[Tue Mar 25 21:02:42 2008] : Oona: Oona goes back to her companions to report
[Tue Mar 25 21:03:07 2008] : DM: As you move away the two kuo-toa next to you try and stab you.
[Tue Mar 25 21:03:09 2008] : DM: Shortspear (base): [1d20+3] => [8,3] = (11) ===> Damage: [1d6+1] => [3,1] = (4)
[Tue Mar 25 21:03:10 2008] : DM: Shortspear (base): [1d20+3] => [1,3] = (4) ===> Damage: [1d6+1] => [2,1] = (3)
[Tue Mar 25 21:03:20 2008] : DM: They're not very skilled really.
[Tue Mar 25 21:03:41 2008] : Oona: "8 of them, apparently two are spell casters or at least are not visibly armed. I'll go get the furthest, trying to get past them"
[Tue Mar 25 21:04:03 2008] : Oona: ooc can I go back near the entrance?
[Tue Mar 25 21:04:12 2008] : Oona: ooc 15 ft one way, 15 ft the other way?
[Tue Mar 25 21:04:40 2008] : Dan: "How far is the cavern wall?"
[Tue Mar 25 21:05:08 2008] : Dan: "I'm going to jump Adrin and Ali in"
[Tue Mar 25 21:05:22 2008] : Oona: "between 30 and 40 feet"
[Tue Mar 25 21:05:27 2008] : Adrin: "What?"
[Tue Mar 25 21:05:30 2008] : Dan: "I'll take us all in if you like"
[Tue Mar 25 21:05:34 2008] : Oona: "The cavern stretches to the right"
[Tue Mar 25 21:05:48 2008] : Dan: "Want to be dropped into the middle of the fray?"
[Tue Mar 25 21:06:08 2008] : Adrin: "Yeah!"
[Tue Mar 25 21:06:11 2008] : Dan: "They won't expect it"
[Tue Mar 25 21:06:13 2008] : DM: Adrin?
[Tue Mar 25 21:06:46 2008] : Adrin: ooc Hold until Dan has gone
[Tue Mar 25 21:07:06 2008] : DM: Dan?
[Tue Mar 25 21:07:10 2008] : Aliatra: "Let's do it!"
[Tue Mar 25 21:07:11 2008] : Dan: "OOna are you coming to fight on this side?"
[Tue Mar 25 21:07:37 2008] : Dan: "I can't see you"
[Tue Mar 25 21:07:39 2008] : Aliatra: Aliatra looks at her sword lovingly as she brandishes it
[Tue Mar 25 21:08:07 2008] : Dan: Dan grabs at Ali, Adrin and Tries for Oona then casts a spell
[Tue Mar 25 21:08:07 2008] : DM: ooc this is a battle not a debating hall. More action and less standing around talking, please.
[Tue Mar 25 21:08:21 2008] : Dan: Aryadan Casts: Dimension Door (level 4): Teleports caster a short distance (Range 400ft + 40ft/level)
[Tue Mar 25 21:08:26 2008] : Oona: "I'll sneak past"
[Tue Mar 25 21:08:49 2008] : Dan: ooc aiming for about 40 feet
[Tue Mar 25 21:09:03 2008] : Dan: ooc from Oona's position
[Tue Mar 25 21:09:24 2008] : Dan: Done
[Tue Mar 25 21:09:27 2008] : DM: ooc like that?
[Tue Mar 25 21:09:35 2008] : Dan: ooc poifect
[Tue Mar 25 21:10:06 2008] : Aliatra: ooc Hmm, nice scouting
[Tue Mar 25 21:10:07 2008] : DM: You see another half dozen armed kuo-toa.
[Tue Mar 25 21:10:26 2008] : DM: Adrin?
[Tue Mar 25 21:10:34 2008] : Aliatra: Armed with what?
[Tue Mar 25 21:11:17 2008] : DM: short spears
[Tue Mar 25 21:11:20 2008] : Adrin: Adrin steps to #3 and lets fly with a couple of swings
[Tue Mar 25 21:11:27 2008] : Adrin: +1 Greatsword (base): [1d20+15] => [13,15] = (28) ===> Damage: [2d6+7] => [1,5,7] = (13)
[Tue Mar 25 21:11:28 2008] : Adrin: +1 Greatsword (second): [1d20+10] => [13,10] = (23) ===> Damage: [2d6+7] => [1,2,7] = (10)
[Tue Mar 25 21:12:20 2008] : DM: Two hits despite the amphibian's attempt to duck and dodge the blow.
[Tue Mar 25 21:12:35 2008] : DM: Ali?
[Tue Mar 25 21:12:54 2008] : Aliatra: ooc Which one is the nearest unarmed one?
[Tue Mar 25 21:13:08 2008] : DM: They're all armed except #3
[Tue Mar 25 21:13:33 2008] : Aliatra: Aliatra uses her sword on one of the fighters
[Tue Mar 25 21:13:43 2008] : Aliatra: Greatsword Bane undead +1 (base): [1d20+14] => [18,14] = (32) ===> Damage: [2d6+8] => [6,2,8] = (16)
[Tue Mar 25 21:13:43 2008] : Aliatra: Greatsword Bane undead +1 (second): [1d20+9] => [11,9] = (20) ===> Damage: [2d6+8] => [2,2,8] = (12)
[Tue Mar 25 21:13:49 2008] : DM: Dead.
[Tue Mar 25 21:13:56 2008] : Aliatra: Done :)
[Tue Mar 25 21:14:11 2008] : DM: And you kill a second on the back swing.
[Tue Mar 25 21:14:32 2008] : Kuo-Toa: They move to attack.
[Tue Mar 25 21:14:45 2008] : Kuo-Toa: Two start casting spells...
[Tue Mar 25 21:14:51 2008] : Kuo-Toa: Will saves for Ali and Adrin
[Tue Mar 25 21:14:54 2008] : Dan: Spellcraft Skill Check: [1d20+20] => [1,20] = (21)
[Tue Mar 25 21:14:55 2008] : Dan: Spellcraft Skill Check: [1d20+20] => [1,20] = (21)
[Tue Mar 25 21:14:58 2008] : Aliatra: Which ones?
[Tue Mar 25 21:14:59 2008] : Kuo-Toa: Hold person x2
[Tue Mar 25 21:15:04 2008] : Aliatra: Spellcraft Skill Check: [1d20+2] => [15,2] = (17)
[Tue Mar 25 21:15:05 2008] : Adrin: Will save: [1d20+6] => [15,6] = (21)
[Tue Mar 25 21:15:09 2008] : Aliatra: Will save: [1d20+9] => [10,9] = (19)
[Tue Mar 25 21:15:09 2008] : Kuo-Toa: ooc #1 and #2 are spell casters.
[Tue Mar 25 21:15:10 2008] : Dan: ooc hope that's my 1s out of the way!
[Tue Mar 25 21:15:20 2008] : Kuo-Toa: Saved.
[Tue Mar 25 21:16:31 2008] : Kuo-Toa: 5 attack Ali
[Tue Mar 25 21:16:33 2008] : Kuo-Toa: Shortspear (base): [1d20+3] => [17,3] = (20) ===> Damage: [1d6+1] => [6,1] = (7)
[Tue Mar 25 21:16:34 2008] : Kuo-Toa: Shortspear (base): [1d20+3] => [19,3] = (22) ===> Damage: [1d6+1] => [5,1] = (6)
[Tue Mar 25 21:16:38 2008] : Dan: ooc all sorts of AoOs for people moving out of threat areas there
[Tue Mar 25 21:16:39 2008] : Kuo-Toa: Shortspear (base): [1d20+3] => [8,3] = (11) ===> Damage: [1d6+1] => [3,1] = (4)
[Tue Mar 25 21:16:41 2008] : Kuo-Toa: Shortspear (base): [1d20+3] => [14,3] = (17) ===> Damage: [1d6+1] => [2,1] = (3)
[Tue Mar 25 21:17:04 2008] : Kuo-Toa: 4 attack Ali
[Tue Mar 25 21:17:13 2008] : Kuo-Toa: 6 damage
[Tue Mar 25 21:17:25 2008] : Kuo-Toa: Two attack Adrin
[Tue Mar 25 21:17:27 2008] : Kuo-Toa: Shortspear (base): [1d20+3] => [17,3] = (20) ===> Damage: [1d6+1] => [2,1] = (3)
[Tue Mar 25 21:17:27 2008] : Kuo-Toa: Shortspear (base): [1d20+3] => [5,3] = (8) ===> Damage: [1d6+1] => [6,1] = (7)
[Tue Mar 25 21:17:38 2008] : Kuo-Toa: 3 damage
[Tue Mar 25 21:17:57 2008] : Adrin: ooc 20 isn't a hit
[Tue Mar 25 21:18:03 2008] : Kuo-Toa: The unarmed one step nimbly to one side and pummels Adrin with a series of rapid blows.
[Tue Mar 25 21:18:06 2008] : Kuo-Toa: ooc flanking.
[Tue Mar 25 21:18:12 2008] : Adrin: ooc nope
[Tue Mar 25 21:18:20 2008] : Kuo-Toa: ooc yeah, you're right.
[Tue Mar 25 21:18:21 2008] : Adrin: ooc barb can't be flanked
[Tue Mar 25 21:18:30 2008] : Kuo-Toa: Unarmed strike (1) (base): [1d20+9] => [7,9] = (16) ===> Damage: [1d6+1] => [1,1] = (2)
[Tue Mar 25 21:18:31 2008] : Kuo-Toa: Unarmed strike (1) (base): [1d20+9] => [4,9] = (13) ===> Damage: [1d6+1] => [4,1] = (5)
[Tue Mar 25 21:18:32 2008] : Kuo-Toa: Unarmed strike (2) (base): [1d20+4] => [4,4] = (8) ===> Damage: [1d6+1] => [2,1] = (3)
[Tue Mar 25 21:18:52 2008] : DM: Oona?
[Tue Mar 25 21:19:04 2008] : Oona: Oona goes back towards 7 and 8 and stabs at 7
[Tue Mar 25 21:19:19 2008] : Oona: White Sister - Sword, short +1 - 2W - OHand [1d6 cold] (base): [1d20+8] => [2,8] = (10) ===> Damage: [1d6+2] => [2,2] = (4)
[Tue Mar 25 21:19:20 2008] : Oona: White Sister - Sword, short +1 - 2W - OHand [1d6 cold] (second): [1d20+3] => [1,3] = (4) ===> Damage: [1d6+2] => [1,2] = (3)
[Tue Mar 25 21:19:27 2008] : DM: Miss.
[Tue Mar 25 21:19:32 2008] : Oona: ooc very effective indeed.
[Tue Mar 25 21:19:38 2008] : Oona: Oona is visible again
[Tue Mar 25 21:19:44 2008] : DM: Dan?
[Tue Mar 25 21:19:55 2008] : Aliatra: ooc Some shitty rolls, those
[Tue Mar 25 21:20:22 2008] : Dan: Dan casts a spell
[Tue Mar 25 21:20:43 2008] : Dan: Aryadan Casts: Fireball (level 3): Blasts a 20ft radius with fire dealing [9d6] => [3,1,4,6,6,4,2,3,1] = (30) fire damage (Reflex save DC 19 for half damage)
[Tue Mar 25 21:21:06 2008] : Dan: ooc oops, no line of sight - sorry ignore that!
[Tue Mar 25 21:21:16 2008] : Dan: Aryadan Casts: Fire Shield (warm) (level 4): Creatures attacking take 1d6 +1/level fire damage; cold attacks do half damage (nothing on successful save) (Duration - 1 round/level)
[Tue Mar 25 21:21:25 2008] : Dan: AoO?
[Tue Mar 25 21:21:56 2008] : DM: Shortspear (base): [1d20+6] => [18,6] = (24) ===> Damage: [1d6+1] => [2,1] = (3)
[Tue Mar 25 21:22:08 2008] : Dan: [1d7] => [1] = (1)
[Tue Mar 25 21:22:13 2008] : DM: Shortspear (base): [1d20+3] => [20,3] = (23) ===> Damage: [1d6+1] => [3,1] = (4)
[Tue Mar 25 21:22:13 2008] : DM: Critical hit? [1d20+3] => [19,3] = (22) ===> Damage: [3d6+3] => [1,5,3,3] = (12)
[Tue Mar 25 21:22:20 2008] : Dan: ooc damn, me!
[Tue Mar 25 21:22:41 2008] : Dan: Concetration Skill Check: [1d20+13] => [12,13] = (25)
[Tue Mar 25 21:22:45 2008] : DM: ooc ignore the 1st roll that's for one of the clerics. Take the crit.
[Tue Mar 25 21:22:57 2008] : Dan: Dan casts the spell, but takes a small stab
[Tue Mar 25 21:23:02 2008] : Dan: ooc AC is 24
[Tue Mar 25 21:23:03 2008] : Aliatra: ooc No crit at least
[Tue Mar 25 21:23:17 2008] : Dan: Done
[Tue Mar 25 21:23:33 2008] : DM: Adrin?
[Tue Mar 25 21:23:38 2008] : Adrin: Adrin continues the attack on #3
[Tue Mar 25 21:23:40 2008] : Adrin: +1 Greatsword (base): [1d20+15] => [19,15] = (34) ===> Damage: [2d6+7] => [6,5,7] = (18)
[Tue Mar 25 21:23:40 2008] : Adrin: Critical hit? [1d20+15] => [9,15] = (24) ===> Damage: [4d6+14] => [6,5,6,3,14] = (34)
[Tue Mar 25 21:23:41 2008] : Adrin: +1 Greatsword (second): [1d20+10] => [11,10] = (21) ===> Damage: [2d6+7] => [1,3,7] = (11)
[Tue Mar 25 21:24:02 2008] : Adrin: ooc oh. my. word.
[Tue Mar 25 21:24:06 2008] : Aliatra: ooc Is it minced meat yet?
[Tue Mar 25 21:25:21 2008] : DM: One Minced monk
[Tue Mar 25 21:25:28 2008] : DM: Aliatra?
[Tue Mar 25 21:26:08 2008] : Aliatra: Aliatra swings at the creature right in front of her
[Tue Mar 25 21:26:11 2008] : Aliatra: Greatsword Bane undead +1 (base): [1d20+14] => [3,14] = (17) ===> Damage: [2d6+8] => [1,1,8] = (10)
[Tue Mar 25 21:26:12 2008] : Aliatra: Greatsword Bane undead +1 (second): [1d20+9] => [3,9] = (12) ===> Damage: [2d6+8] => [1,4,8] = (13)
[Tue Mar 25 21:26:29 2008] : Aliatra: ooc -1 to attack
[Tue Mar 25 21:26:35 2008] : Aliatra: Done
[Tue Mar 25 21:26:56 2008] : DM: One hit and you don't even kill it.
[Tue Mar 25 21:27:24 2008] : DM: More spells are cast at Ali and Adrin...
[Tue Mar 25 21:27:37 2008] : Dan: Spellcraft Skill Check: [1d20+20] => [20,20] = (40)
[Tue Mar 25 21:27:39 2008] : Dan: Spellcraft Skill Check: [1d20+20] => [10,20] = (30)
[Tue Mar 25 21:27:39 2008] : Aliatra: ooc Well, can't win the all single-handedly ;-)
[Tue Mar 25 21:27:47 2008] : Aliatra: Spellcraft Skill Check: [1d20+2] => [5,2] = (7)
[Tue Mar 25 21:28:03 2008] : Adrin: Will save: [1d20+6] => [17,6] = (23)
[Tue Mar 25 21:28:05 2008] : DM: Will saves
[Tue Mar 25 21:28:20 2008] : DM: Doom x2. I think they're twins.
[Tue Mar 25 21:28:22 2008] : Aliatra: Will save: [1d20+7] => [18,7] = (25)
[Tue Mar 25 21:28:55 2008] : DM: saved.
[Tue Mar 25 21:29:17 2008] : DM: 6 attack Ali
[Tue Mar 25 21:29:21 2008] : Kuo-Toa: Shortspear (base): [1d20+3] => [3,3] = (6) ===> Damage: [1d6+1] => [5,1] = (6)
[Tue Mar 25 21:29:22 2008] : Kuo-Toa: Shortspear (base): [1d20+3] => [20,3] = (23) ===> Damage: [1d6+1] => [4,1] = (5)
[Tue Mar 25 21:29:22 2008] : Kuo-Toa: Critical hit? [1d20+3] => [8,3] = (11) ===> Damage: [3d6+3] => [3,6,4,3] = (16)
[Tue Mar 25 21:29:23 2008] : Kuo-Toa: Shortspear (base): [1d20+3] => [18,3] = (21) ===> Damage: [1d6+1] => [3,1] = (4)
[Tue Mar 25 21:29:24 2008] : Kuo-Toa: Shortspear (base): [1d20+3] => [5,3] = (8) ===> Damage: [1d6+1] => [3,1] = (4)
[Tue Mar 25 21:29:28 2008] : Kuo-Toa: Shortspear (base): [1d20+3] => [14,3] = (17) ===> Damage: [1d6+1] => [4,1] = (5)
[Tue Mar 25 21:29:29 2008] : Kuo-Toa: Shortspear (base): [1d20+3] => [17,3] = (20) ===> Damage: [1d6+1] => [5,1] = (6)
[Tue Mar 25 21:29:47 2008] : Kuo-Toa: Two hits for 9 damage.
[Tue Mar 25 21:29:49 2008] : Dan: ooc AoO?
[Tue Mar 25 21:29:52 2008] : Kuo-Toa: Two attack Adrin
[Tue Mar 25 21:29:54 2008] : Kuo-Toa: Shortspear (base): [1d20+3] => [8,3] = (11) ===> Damage: [1d6+1] => [5,1] = (6)
[Tue Mar 25 21:29:55 2008] : Kuo-Toa: Shortspear (base): [1d20+3] => [1,3] = (4) ===> Damage: [1d6+1] => [1,1] = (2)
[Tue Mar 25 21:29:57 2008] : Dan: ooc 10 moved out of threat
[Tue Mar 25 21:29:58 2008] : Kuo-Toa: Misses
[Tue Mar 25 21:30:29 2008] : Kuo-Toa: ooc 5 ft step. If you're going to spout rules at least get it right.
[Tue Mar 25 21:30:43 2008] : Kuo-Toa: Two attack Oona
[Tue Mar 25 21:30:46 2008] : Kuo-Toa: Shortspear (base): [1d20+3] => [19,3] = (22) ===> Damage: [1d6+1] => [3,1] = (4)
[Tue Mar 25 21:30:47 2008] : Kuo-Toa: Shortspear (base): [1d20+3] => [11,3] = (14) ===> Damage: [1d6+1] => [6,1] = (7)
[Tue Mar 25 21:30:54 2008] : Kuo-Toa: Hit, 4 damage
[Tue Mar 25 21:31:05 2008] : DM: Oona?
[Tue Mar 25 21:31:12 2008] : Oona: Oona stabs again at 7, in case it falls, takes a stab at 8 (2 attacks for the 1st sword, one for the second sword)
[Tue Mar 25 21:31:13 2008] : Dan: ooc oops, sorry :(
[Tue Mar 25 21:31:14 2008] : Oona: White Sister - Sword, short +1 - 2W - OHand [1d6 cold] (base): [1d20+8] => [14,8] = (22) ===> Damage: [1d6+2] => [4,2] = (6)
[Tue Mar 25 21:31:15 2008] : Oona: White Sister - Sword, short +1 - 2W - OHand [1d6 cold] (second): [1d20+3] => [19,3] = (22) ===> Damage: [1d6+2] => [4,2] = (6)
[Tue Mar 25 21:31:15 2008] : Oona: Critical hit? [1d20+3] => [5,3] = (8) ===> Damage: [2d6+4] => [5,1,4] = (10)
[Tue Mar 25 21:31:16 2008] : Oona: Black Sister - Sword, short +1 - 2W - PHand [1d6 acid] (base): [1d20+8] => [14,8] = (22) ===> Damage: [1d6+4] => [6,4] = (10)
[Tue Mar 25 21:31:16 2008] : Oona: Black Sister - Sword, short +1 - 2W - PHand [1d6 acid] (second): [1d20+3] => [1,3] = (4) ===> Damage: [1d6+4] => [2,4] = (6)
[Tue Mar 25 21:31:30 2008] : Oona: [1d6] => [4] = (4)
[Tue Mar 25 21:31:37 2008] : Oona: 4 cold
[Tue Mar 25 21:31:39 2008] : Oona: [1d6] => [1] = (1)
[Tue Mar 25 21:31:41 2008] : Oona: 1 cold
[Tue Mar 25 21:31:49 2008] : Oona: [1d6] => [3] = (3)
[Tue Mar 25 21:31:52 2008] : DM: You deftly carved them up.
[Tue Mar 25 21:31:52 2008] : Oona: 3 acid
[Tue Mar 25 21:32:02 2008] : Oona: done.
[Tue Mar 25 21:32:08 2008] : DM: Dan?
[Tue Mar 25 21:32:22 2008] : Aliatra: ooc Way to go, Oona!
[Tue Mar 25 21:32:31 2008] : DM: ooc is #6 affect by your flame shield?
[Tue Mar 25 21:32:42 2008] : Dan: ooc only if they attack me
[Tue Mar 25 21:32:53 2008] : DM: They choose not to.
[Tue Mar 25 21:33:03 2008] : Dan: Dan makes an L shaped walk, daring an attack
[Tue Mar 25 21:33:23 2008] : DM: As ampibians they're adverse to the flames and heat and stay back.
[Tue Mar 25 21:33:32 2008] : DM: ooc brb
[Tue Mar 25 21:33:40 2008] : Dan: Aryadan Casts: Cone of Cold (level 5): Drains a 60ft cone of heat dealing [9d6] => [5,5,3,1,1,2,5,2,4] = (28) cold damage (Reflex save DC 21 for half damage) to all in the cone.
[Tue Mar 25 21:34:14 2008] : Dan: Done
[Tue Mar 25 21:34:55 2008] : DM: Mmmm. kuo-toa ice cubes -- perfect for that slimy cocktail.
[Tue Mar 25 21:35:01 2008] : Dan: ooc LOL
[Tue Mar 25 21:35:09 2008] : DM: Adrin?
[Tue Mar 25 21:35:12 2008] : Aliatra: ooc LOL
[Tue Mar 25 21:35:36 2008] : Adrin: Adrin turns his bladely attentions to #6 and #9
[Tue Mar 25 21:35:40 2008] : Adrin: +1 Greatsword (base): [1d20+15] => [14,15] = (29) ===> Damage: [2d6+7] => [4,6,7] = (17)
[Tue Mar 25 21:35:40 2008] : Adrin: +1 Greatsword (second): [1d20+10] => [20,10] = (30) ===> Damage: [2d6+7] => [6,6,7] = (19)
[Tue Mar 25 21:35:41 2008] : Adrin: Critical hit? [1d20+10] => [1,10] = (11) ===> Damage: [4d6+14] => [3,6,5,2,14] = (30)
[Tue Mar 25 21:36:20 2008] : DM: One is little more than a smear on the ground.
[Tue Mar 25 21:36:28 2008] : DM: The other is merely very dead.
[Tue Mar 25 21:36:33 2008] : Adrin: ooc lol
[Tue Mar 25 21:36:41 2008] : Aliatra: ooc KMAO
[Tue Mar 25 21:36:42 2008] : Dan: ooc LOL
[Tue Mar 25 21:36:43 2008] : DM: Aliatra?
[Tue Mar 25 21:36:48 2008] : Aliatra: Aliatra swings again, determined to kill the beasts in front of her (#14, then #12
[Tue Mar 25 21:36:51 2008] : Aliatra: Greatsword Bane undead +1 (base): [1d20+14] => [1,14] = (15) ===> Damage: [2d6+8] => [5,2,8] = (15)
[Tue Mar 25 21:36:52 2008] : Aliatra: Greatsword Bane undead +1 (second): [1d20+9] => [8,9] = (17) ===> Damage: [2d6+8] => [2,6,8] = (16)
[Tue Mar 25 21:37:11 2008] : Aliatra: ooc Not succeeding very well, with -1 to attack
[Tue Mar 25 21:37:30 2008] : DM: You kill one.
[Tue Mar 25 21:38:16 2008] : Aliatra: ooc Amazing!
[Tue Mar 25 21:38:17 2008] : DM: The two kuo-toa caster move together join hands and short forth a blot of lightning at Adrin.
[Tue Mar 25 21:38:20 2008] : Aliatra: Done
[Tue Mar 25 21:38:27 2008] : DM: [2d6] => [3,5] = (8) electrical damage, reflex save.
[Tue Mar 25 21:38:31 2008] : Adrin: Reflex save: [1d20+7] => [6,7] = (13)
[Tue Mar 25 21:38:51 2008] : DM: 8 damage.
[Tue Mar 25 21:39:03 2008] : Kuo-Toa: The last two attack Ali
[Tue Mar 25 21:39:05 2008] : Kuo-Toa: Shortspear (base): [1d20+3] => [13,3] = (16) ===> Damage: [1d6+1] => [6,1] = (7)
[Tue Mar 25 21:39:06 2008] : Kuo-Toa: Shortspear (base): [1d20+3] => [20,3] = (23) ===> Damage: [1d6+1] => [3,1] = (4)
[Tue Mar 25 21:39:07 2008] : Kuo-Toa: Critical hit? [1d20+3] => [1,3] = (4) ===> Damage: [3d6+3] => [2,2,6,3] = (13)
[Tue Mar 25 21:39:09 2008] : Adrin: "Fzzzzt"
[Tue Mar 25 21:39:13 2008] : Kuo-Toa: 4 damage
[Tue Mar 25 21:39:22 2008] : DM: Oona?
[Tue Mar 25 21:40:16 2008] : Oona: Oona sneaks up behind 14 and pokes it with her sword (sneak attack? flank?)
[Tue Mar 25 21:40:33 2008] : DM: ooc sneak attack because you flanked.
[Tue Mar 25 21:40:50 2008] : Oona: White Sister - Sword, short +1 - 2W - PHand [1d6 cold] (base): [1d20+8] => [4,8] = (12) ===> Damage: [1d6+4+1d6] => [1,4,6] = (11)
[Tue Mar 25 21:40:50 2008] : Oona: White Sister - Sword, short +1 - 2W - PHand [1d6 cold] (second): [1d20+3] => [5,3] = (8) ===> Damage: [1d6+4+1d6] => [4,4,3] = (11)
[Tue Mar 25 21:41:03 2008] : Oona: ooc 1 attack I suppose
[Tue Mar 25 21:41:06 2008] : DM: Miss.
[Tue Mar 25 21:41:21 2008] : Oona: done
[Tue Mar 25 21:41:23 2008] : DM: Dan?
[Tue Mar 25 21:42:00 2008] : Dan: Dan walks past oona, the casts a spell on the casters
[Tue Mar 25 21:42:16 2008] : Dan: Aryadan Casts: Fireball (level 3): Blasts a 20ft radius with fire dealing [9d6] => [4,5,3,3,1,3,2,1,1] = (23) fire damage (Reflex save DC 19 for half damage)
[Tue Mar 25 21:42:25 2008] : Dan: Done
[Tue Mar 25 21:42:52 2008] : DM: Reflex save: [1d20+4] => [15,4] = (19)
[Tue Mar 25 21:42:53 2008] : DM: Reflex save: [1d20+4] => [2,4] = (6)
[Tue Mar 25 21:43:40 2008] : DM: They're looking a black around the edges and rather uncomfortable but they're still alive.
[Tue Mar 25 21:43:44 2008] : DM: Adrin?
[Tue Mar 25 21:44:08 2008] : DM: ooc the blue scribbes on the map are the sea in case you could tell from my amazing art skills.
[Tue Mar 25 21:44:31 2008] : Aliatra: ooc That's obvious!
[Tue Mar 25 21:44:31 2008] : Adrin: Adrin moves to attack the nasty things
[Tue Mar 25 21:44:40 2008] : Adrin: +1 Greatsword (base): [1d20+15] => [2,15] = (17) ===> Damage: [2d6+7] => [4,1,7] = (12)
[Tue Mar 25 21:44:40 2008] : Adrin: +1 Greatsword (second): [1d20+10] => [13,10] = (23) ===> Damage: [2d6+7] => [1,4,7] = (12)
[Tue Mar 25 21:44:46 2008] : Adrin: ooc 1st attack only
[Tue Mar 25 21:44:57 2008] : DM: #1 or #2?
[Tue Mar 25 21:45:05 2008] : Adrin: #1
[Tue Mar 25 21:45:23 2008] : DM: A hit but not a mortal one.
[Tue Mar 25 21:45:30 2008] : DM: Ali?
[Tue Mar 25 21:45:49 2008] : Aliatra: Aliatra once again swings at #14
[Tue Mar 25 21:45:51 2008] : Aliatra: Greatsword Bane undead +1 (base): [1d20+14] => [9,14] = (23) ===> Damage: [2d6+8] => [1,6,8] = (15)
[Tue Mar 25 21:45:51 2008] : Aliatra: Greatsword Bane undead +1 (second): [1d20+9] => [3,9] = (12) ===> Damage: [2d6+8] => [2,3,8] = (13)
[Tue Mar 25 21:46:05 2008] : Aliatra: ooc Still -1 to attack, I think
[Tue Mar 25 21:46:09 2008] : Aliatra: Done
[Tue Mar 25 21:46:31 2008] : Aliatra: ooc Flanking bonus from Oona?
[Tue Mar 25 21:46:37 2008] : DM: dead
[Tue Mar 25 21:46:57 2008] : Kuo-Toa: One last futile attack
[Tue Mar 25 21:47:01 2008] : Kuo-Toa: Shortspear (base): [1d20+3] => [6,3] = (9) ===> Damage: [1d6+1] => [6,1] = (7)
[Tue Mar 25 21:48:19 2008] : Kuo-Toa: The casters start casting a spell... a dense fog billows out from around them and they're concealed within the cloud.
[Tue Mar 25 21:48:46 2008] : Kuo-Toa: AoO Adrin
[Tue Mar 25 21:48:59 2008] : Adrin: +1 Greatsword (base): [1d20+15] => [1,15] = (16) ===> Damage: [2d6+7] => [1,5,7] = (13)
[Tue Mar 25 21:49:00 2008] : Adrin: +1 Greatsword (second): [1d20+10] => [16,10] = (26) ===> Damage: [2d6+7] => [1,1,7] = (9)
[Tue Mar 25 21:49:08 2008] : Kuo-Toa: Miss.
[Tue Mar 25 21:50:33 2008] : Kuo-Toa: You hear the sound of webbed feet slapping against the wet, rocky floor and a splash
[Tue Mar 25 21:50:41 2008] : DM: Oona?
[Tue Mar 25 21:50:48 2008] : Oona: Oona moves to attack #10
[Tue Mar 25 21:50:59 2008] : Oona: 5 ft step?
[Tue Mar 25 21:51:02 2008] : Dan: ooc ouch - rubbing salt into their wounds!
[Tue Mar 25 21:51:14 2008] : DM: yes
[Tue Mar 25 21:51:27 2008] : Oona: White Sister - Sword, short +1 - 2W - PHand [1d6 cold] (base): [1d20+8] => [6,8] = (14) ===> Damage: [1d6+4+1d6] => [2,4,1] = (7)
[Tue Mar 25 21:51:28 2008] : Oona: White Sister - Sword, short +1 - 2W - PHand [1d6 cold] (second): [1d20+3] => [10,3] = (13) ===> Damage: [1d6+4+1d6] => [2,4,2] = (8)
[Tue Mar 25 21:51:31 2008] : DM: ooc no, that looked like a 10 ft step
[Tue Mar 25 21:51:42 2008] : Oona: ooc right.
[Tue Mar 25 21:51:42 2008] : DM: Miss.
[Tue Mar 25 21:51:48 2008] : Oona: so moving in.
[Tue Mar 25 21:51:51 2008] : DM: Dan?
[Tue Mar 25 21:52:02 2008] : Oona: ooc. Slippery bastards
[Tue Mar 25 21:52:38 2008] : Dan: Dan walks over through the cloud and looks for signes of the kuo-toa
[Tue Mar 25 21:52:42 2008] : Dan: Done
[Tue Mar 25 21:52:45 2008] : DM: Dan, you move through the fog and see the two whips about to dive into the sea and escape
[Tue Mar 25 21:52:51 2008] : DM: Adrin?
[Tue Mar 25 21:53:02 2008] : Dan: "They're about to dive in!
[Tue Mar 25 21:53:06 2008] : Adrin: Adrin runs towards the sounds
[Tue Mar 25 21:53:28 2008] : Adrin: and attacks the nearest
[Tue Mar 25 21:53:30 2008] : Adrin: +1 Greatsword (base): [1d20+15] => [3,15] = (18) ===> Damage: [2d6+7] => [2,5,7] = (14)
[Tue Mar 25 21:53:31 2008] : Adrin: +1 Greatsword (second): [1d20+10] => [19,10] = (29) ===> Damage: [2d6+7] => [2,1,7] = (10)
[Tue Mar 25 21:53:31 2008] : Adrin: Critical hit? [1d20+10] => [2,10] = (12) ===> Damage: [4d6+14] => [2,5,1,1,14] = (23)
[Tue Mar 25 21:53:32 2008] : DM: Balance check, the ground is slippery underfoot
[Tue Mar 25 21:53:40 2008] : Adrin: Balance Skill Check: [1d20+3] => [9,3] = (12)
[Tue Mar 25 21:54:02 2008] : Dan: ooc grab him as you slide by ;)
[Tue Mar 25 21:54:09 2008] : Aliatra: ooc LOL
[Tue Mar 25 21:54:15 2008] : Adrin: ooc shouldn't run with (really) big scissors
[Tue Mar 25 21:54:34 2008] : DM: You slip a bit up keep your balance and swing
[Tue Mar 25 21:55:16 2008] : DM: It dies, the corpse falling into water to be lapped by the waves
[Tue Mar 25 21:55:21 2008] : DM: Aliatra>
[Tue Mar 25 21:55:24 2008] : DM: ?
[Tue Mar 25 21:55:52 2008] : Aliatra: Aliatra turns around and attacks the creature behind her
[Tue Mar 25 21:55:54 2008] : Aliatra: Greatsword Bane undead +1 (base): [1d20+14] => [8,14] = (22) ===> Damage: [2d6+8] => [2,3,8] = (13)
[Tue Mar 25 21:55:55 2008] : Aliatra: Greatsword Bane undead +1 (second): [1d20+9] => [9,9] = (18) ===> Damage: [2d6+8] => [1,5,8] = (14)
[Tue Mar 25 21:56:21 2008] : DM: You kill it
[Tue Mar 25 21:56:32 2008] : Aliatra: Now running towards Dan and Adrin
[Tue Mar 25 21:56:33 2008] : Aliatra: Done
[Tue Mar 25 21:56:59 2008] : Kuo-Toa: The last kuo-toa dives into the sea...
[Tue Mar 25 21:57:03 2008] : Kuo-Toa: AoO from Adrin
[Tue Mar 25 21:57:09 2008] : Adrin: +1 Greatsword (base): [1d20+15] => [1,15] = (16) ===> Damage: [2d6+7] => [3,3,7] = (13)
[Tue Mar 25 21:57:10 2008] : Adrin: +1 Greatsword (second): [1d20+10] => [20,10] = (30) ===> Damage: [2d6+7] => [4,2,7] = (13)
[Tue Mar 25 21:57:10 2008] : Adrin: Critical hit? [1d20+10] => [15,10] = (25) ===> Damage: [4d6+14] => [6,6,3,5,14] = (34)
[Tue Mar 25 21:57:15 2008] : Kuo-Toa: Miss.
[Tue Mar 25 21:57:25 2008] : Adrin: ooc nuts
[Tue Mar 25 21:57:42 2008] : Kuo-Toa: ... and it swims powerfully out to sea and is gone from sight.
[Tue Mar 25 21:58:05 2008] : Adrin: Adrin screams in frustration
[Tue Mar 25 21:58:08 2008] : Dan: "Damnation!"
[Tue Mar 25 21:58:31 2008] : Aliatra: "We've learned nothing here"
[Tue Mar 25 21:58:38 2008] : Dan: "Who knows where it's gone to. Possibly to the dragon"
[Tue Mar 25 21:58:54 2008] : Dan: "Well, let's search the place first, there may be clues"
[Tue Mar 25 21:59:25 2008] : DM: ooc 1460 XP for level 9 PCs, 1900 XP for level 8 PCs.
[Tue Mar 25 21:59:53 2008] : Dan: ooc woot!
[Tue Mar 25 22:00:47 2008] : DM: The cave is damp and slippery with algae and the old remains of fish meals.
[Tue Mar 25 22:00:52 2008] : Adrin: Adrin grabs the floating corpse and drags it back into the cave, feet first
[Tue Mar 25 22:01:24 2008] : DM: At the back of the cavern are dozens fo haphazardly stacked crates and a pile of damp, mildewy parchments.
[Tue Mar 25 22:01:43 2008] : Aliatra: Aliatra takes a look at the parchments
[Tue Mar 25 22:02:47 2008] : DM: They're a basic common written in a plain, bold hand for clarity. However, the water has made the ink run and the much of the text is unreadable.
[Tue Mar 25 22:03:12 2008] : Dan: Dan tries his hardest on the parchments, taking his time
[Tue Mar 25 22:03:16 2008] : Dan: Decipher Script Skill Check: [1d20+18] => [17,18] = (35)
[Tue Mar 25 22:03:49 2008] : Oona: Oona looks around for clues
[Tue Mar 25 22:05:04 2008] : DM: The only thing you can reliably make out is that many of them are signed with the name "Yolande".
[Tue Mar 25 22:05:17 2008] : Adrin: Adrin starts searching the bodies for anything
[Tue Mar 25 22:05:17 2008] : DM: This name should be familar to you.
[Tue Mar 25 22:05:54 2008] : Aliatra: "Hm, Yolande. Wasn't that that woman we worked for once? The case of the murdered merchant?"
[Tue Mar 25 22:06:00 2008] : DM: There is nothing valuble (except for the stolen cargo perhaps).
[Tue Mar 25 22:06:09 2008] : Adrin: "I was thinking it sounded familiar"
[Tue Mar 25 22:06:26 2008] : DM: ooc Mr Yolande.
[Tue Mar 25 22:06:44 2008] : Dan: "That was Serafina wasn't it?"
[Tue Mar 25 22:06:50 2008] : DM: Anyone opened any of the crates?
[Tue Mar 25 22:07:13 2008] : Aliatra: "Really? If you say so"
[Tue Mar 25 22:07:38 2008] : Aliatra: Aliatra takes a look at the crates, after perusing the parchments
[Tue Mar 25 22:07:39 2008] : Dan: "Umm, no, Franseza"
[Tue Mar 25 22:07:55 2008] : Aliatra: "Yeah, that really sounds familiar"
[Tue Mar 25 22:07:58 2008] : Oona: Oona examines the crates. Looks for clues, where they come from, where they're going to etc.
[Tue Mar 25 22:07:58 2008] : Dan: "The sea air must be affecting my memory"
[Tue Mar 25 22:08:04 2008] : Oona: Oona examines the crates. Looks for clues, where they come from, where they're going to etc.
[Tue Mar 25 22:08:18 2008] : Dan: "Do they look like trade crates to anyone?"
[Tue Mar 25 22:08:35 2008] : DM: They're standard shipping containers. Any labels indicating contents or destinations have been carefully removed.
[Tue Mar 25 22:09:01 2008] : Oona: ooc how many crates?
[Tue Mar 25 22:09:19 2008] : DM: There are 14 crates.
[Tue Mar 25 22:09:45 2008] : Aliatra: "I see nothing out of the ordinary"
[Tue Mar 25 22:09:56 2008] : Oona: oona starts opening the crates.
[Tue Mar 25 22:10:07 2008] : Oona: Starts with one
[Tue Mar 25 22:10:10 2008] : Dan: "Well, they shouldn't be in a sea cave"
[Tue Mar 25 22:10:44 2008] : Dan: "I'm guessing that we've found at least some of the cargo from the sunk ships"
[Tue Mar 25 22:10:50 2008] : DM: The first one contains bales of fine wool fabric, one contains a collection of silver plates and cups nestled in plenty of straw.
[Tue Mar 25 22:11:25 2008] : DM: Others contain similar trade good of value: wine bottles, pottery, etc. etc.
[Tue Mar 25 22:11:44 2008] : Oona: "Yes, we have found the cargo"
[Tue Mar 25 22:11:56 2008] : DM: One of them however is packed with small metal ingots of various colours and sheens. They look rather familar...
[Tue Mar 25 22:12:00 2008] : Oona: "The question is, why would a dragon associate with such petty creatures?"
[Tue Mar 25 22:12:38 2008] : Aliatra: "Does that look familiar to you?"
[Tue Mar 25 22:12:50 2008] : Dan: "How the hell did they drag this in?"
[Tue Mar 25 22:13:07 2008] : Dan: "They must have walked it along the sea floor!"
[Tue Mar 25 22:13:35 2008] : Dan: "Ah well. I'm pretty sure I can't be bothered with lugging it around again"
[Tue Mar 25 22:13:58 2008] : Adrin: "But it means we can sell it again!"
[Tue Mar 25 22:13:59 2008] : Aliatra: "That is ours and I want the money for it!"
[Tue Mar 25 22:14:18 2008] : Oona: "what's that?"
[Tue Mar 25 22:14:37 2008] : Dan: "Well, maybe the steel-bronze"
[Tue Mar 25 22:14:43 2008] : Aliatra: "But why would they drag all of that in here? They're not even using any of it, just hoarding it, like they are dragons themselves"
[Tue Mar 25 22:14:55 2008] : Dan: "But we can't lug around a load of metalsd again!"
[Tue Mar 25 22:15:20 2008] : Dan: "I guess the dragon had no use for alloys of metals that are not precious"
[Tue Mar 25 22:15:23 2008] : DM: The crate only contains 6 ingots, it's not the whole lot
[Tue Mar 25 22:16:12 2008] : Dan: Dan looks at the colout of the ingots
[Tue Mar 25 22:16:17 2008] : Dan: ooc colour
[Tue Mar 25 22:16:55 2008] : Dan: "That metal merchant must be seriously out of pocket"
[Tue Mar 25 22:17:18 2008] : Dan: "Only as much as us, but then we only had ingots, he split the cost with us"
[Tue Mar 25 22:17:27 2008] : Adrin: "So? He's probably worth a fortune anyway"
[Tue Mar 25 22:18:14 2008] : DM: ooc 2 steel-brone, 3 light grey and light and 1 stainless steel.
[Tue Mar 25 22:18:42 2008] : Aliatra: "So where are the other ingots? At the bottom of the sea?"
[Tue Mar 25 22:19:32 2008] : Dan: "Who knows, but I guess we got some of them back"
[Tue Mar 25 22:19:57 2008] : Dan: "Even if we could breathe underwater, I doubt that we'd find any more"
[Tue Mar 25 22:19:58 2008] : Adrin: ooc anything on the bodies DM?
[Tue Mar 25 22:20:19 2008] : Aliatra: "Yolande, that was that merchant in metals we talked with"
[Tue Mar 25 22:20:56 2008] : DM: ooc no
[Tue Mar 25 22:21:06 2008] : DM: ooc unless you like collection short spears.
[Tue Mar 25 22:22:32 2008] : Oona: ooc brb
[Tue Mar 25 22:24:02 2008] : Aliatra: "I could take all of us under water tomorrow, provided we stay there for no more than 2 hours"
[Tue Mar 25 22:24:22 2008] : Dan (enter): 22:24
[Tue Mar 25 22:24:36 2008] : Adrin: "I dont think theres much point"
[Tue Mar 25 22:25:31 2008] : Aliatra: "Let's just keep it in mind anyway"
[Tue Mar 25 22:26:08 2008] : Dan (enter): 22:26
[Tue Mar 25 22:27:44 2008] : DM: Booting '(25) Dan' from server...
[Tue Mar 25 22:27:47 2008] : Dan (exit): 22:27
[Tue Mar 25 22:27:48 2008] : DM: Booting '(22) Oona' from server...
[Tue Mar 25 22:27:49 2008] : Oona (exit): 22:27
[Tue Mar 25 22:27:59 2008] : DM: Booting '(24) Dan' from server...
[Tue Mar 25 22:28:00 2008] : Dan (exit): 22:28
[Tue Mar 25 22:28:14 2008] : Dan (enter): 22:28
[Tue Mar 25 22:28:22 2008] : Dan: ooc yay
[Tue Mar 25 22:28:41 2008] : DM: Booting '(19) Dan' from server...
[Tue Mar 25 22:28:42 2008] : Dan (exit): 22:28
[Tue Mar 25 22:30:10 2008] : Dan: Last I saw Ali saying who Yolande was
[Tue Mar 25 22:30:42 2008] : Aliatra: And then I mentioned I could take all of us under water, tomorrow
[Tue Mar 25 22:30:54 2008] : Adrin: ooc I said there wasn't much point
[Tue Mar 25 22:31:59 2008] : Dan: "No point looking for these"
[Tue Mar 25 22:32:09 2008] : Aliatra: "These what?"
[Tue Mar 25 22:32:19 2008] : Dan: "Just take what we found and consider ourselves lucky at this"
[Tue Mar 25 22:32:23 2008] : Dan: "The ingots"
[Tue Mar 25 22:32:58 2008] : Oona (enter): 22:32
[Tue Mar 25 22:33:01 2008] : Adrin: "I agree with the elf"
[Tue Mar 25 22:33:08 2008] : Oona: ooc sorry, emma needed attention
[Tue Mar 25 22:33:17 2008] : Oona: ooc and I was booted
[Tue Mar 25 22:33:30 2008] : DM: ooc it wasn't me! :P
[Tue Mar 25 22:33:40 2008] : Oona: ooc it says it was you :-)
[Tue Mar 25 22:33:41 2008] : Aliatra: ooc Babies always need attention ;-)
[Tue Mar 25 22:34:40 2008] : Aliatra: "I wasn't suggesting going down there for those ingots, but for going after the pirating beasts"
[Tue Mar 25 22:35:18 2008] : Adrin: "We'd never catch them"
[Tue Mar 25 22:36:01 2008] : Dan: "They can probably swim a lot better than we can move underwater, and who knows where to go?"
[Tue Mar 25 22:36:24 2008] : Dan: "We can't track fish people in 3 dimensions"
[Tue Mar 25 22:36:32 2008] : Aliatra: "Unless we find out where they're going. Did we check the bodies we threw down the hole yet?"
[Tue Mar 25 22:36:36 2008] : Oona: ooc did I miss anything otherwise?
[Tue Mar 25 22:36:53 2008] : DM: ooc no
[Tue Mar 25 22:37:46 2008] : Dan: "Was there anything on any of the bodies Adrin
[Tue Mar 25 22:37:50 2008] : Dan: ?"
[Tue Mar 25 22:38:12 2008] : DM: ooc no
[Tue Mar 25 22:38:21 2008] : Adrin: "Nothing but slime"
[Tue Mar 25 22:38:50 2008] : Dan: "nice"
[Tue Mar 25 22:38:57 2008] : Adrin: "not really"
[Tue Mar 25 22:39:16 2008] : Aliatra: "So now what? None of our question has been answered"
[Tue Mar 25 22:39:18 2008] : Dan: "So, we've found one hide-out, I can only imagine that there are more of them"
[Tue Mar 25 22:39:28 2008] : Dan: "Let's move on"
[Tue Mar 25 22:40:02 2008] : Oona: "no evidence that the dragon and these creatures worked together?"
[Tue Mar 25 22:40:08 2008] : Oona: "This is still troubling me
[Tue Mar 25 22:41:13 2008] : Aliatra: "Let's rest and continue tomorrow"
[Tue Mar 25 22:41:18 2008] : Adrin: "Maybe the dragon just attacked the ships for fun and these things scavanged the cargo from the sea bed"
[Tue Mar 25 22:41:35 2008] : Dan: "Do we need to rest?"
[Tue Mar 25 22:41:45 2008] : Dan: "I'm happy to continue"
[Tue Mar 25 22:41:54 2008] : Adrin: "I'm fine"
[Tue Mar 25 22:42:09 2008] : Oona: "I'm good too"
[Tue Mar 25 22:42:42 2008] : Aliatra: "Where do you want to go?"
[Tue Mar 25 22:43:08 2008] : Aliatra: ooc Probably a bit influnced by the time in RL ;-)
[Tue Mar 25 22:43:25 2008] : Dan: "Continue along the coast road as we were"
[Tue Mar 25 22:44:17 2008] : Adrin: "Yep"
[Tue Mar 25 22:45:04 2008] : Dan: Dan heads back to the tunnel entrance
[Tue Mar 25 22:45:30 2008] : Aliatra: "Fine by me"
[Tue Mar 25 22:45:43 2008] : Aliatra: Aliatra follows Dan
[Tue Mar 25 22:45:56 2008] : Adrin: Adrin goes too
[Tue Mar 25 22:45:59 2008] : Oona: follows...
[Tue Mar 25 22:47:17 2008] : DM: You continue along the coast road and pass another set of marker posts.
[Tue Mar 25 22:47:23 2008] : Dan: ooc my mirror images have presumably ended
[Tue Mar 25 22:47:38 2008] : Dan: "So, another post, another cave?"
[Tue Mar 25 22:48:39 2008] : Adrin: "Lets look for another hole"
[Tue Mar 25 22:48:40 2008] : Aliatra: "Possibly, can't hurt to take a look, can it?"
[Tue Mar 25 22:48:41 2008] : DM: These posts look like they face east, the previous ones faced west
[Tue Mar 25 22:49:23 2008] : Dan: Dan dismounts and hobbles his horse
[Tue Mar 25 22:49:38 2008] : Oona: "I don't quite understand this"
[Tue Mar 25 22:49:48 2008] : Oona: "wht are those posts supposed to mark?"
[Tue Mar 25 22:49:56 2008] : Aliatra: Aliatra follows Dan's example and hets her sword out
[Tue Mar 25 22:50:03 2008] : Aliatra: "Let's find out"
[Tue Mar 25 22:50:16 2008] : Adrin: Adrin does likewise
[Tue Mar 25 22:51:09 2008] : Dan: "I don't know Oona"
[Tue Mar 25 22:51:32 2008] : Dan: "They could just be distance markers and the cave's proximity last time a coincidence"
[Tue Mar 25 22:52:11 2008] : Dan: "But they may mark the cave locations, perhaps for the dragon, or for the Kuo-Toa maybe?"
[Tue Mar 25 22:52:30 2008] : Adrin: "Who knows"
[Tue Mar 25 22:53:26 2008] : Dan: "not me!"
[Tue Mar 25 22:53:43 2008] : Oona: ooc guys, I need to go to bed soon.
[Tue Mar 25 22:54:38 2008] : DM: You notice a horse and cart approaching from the east, it's plodding along and the driver hasn't noticed you yet.
[Tue Mar 25 22:54:41 2008] : DM: GAME END