Contents / PnP Stuff / Logs /

[Tue Mar 18 19:44:50 2008] : DM: GAME START
[Tue Mar 18 19:44:58 2008] : DM: The world around you swirls and moments later you're standing in an rough looking inn. The inn's customer are a shady rough looking sort, all armed to the teeth and looking eager for a fight.
[Tue Mar 18 19:45:30 2008] : Aliatra: "What the ... ?"
[Tue Mar 18 19:45:30 2008] : Jack Tyron: "Hold on lads and lasses, no need to draw those blades yet, I know these people."
[Tue Mar 18 19:45:31 2008] : Dan: Dan takes a quick look around, realises that things have gone amiss...
[Tue Mar 18 19:45:42 2008] : Oona: ooc JACK???????????,
[Tue Mar 18 19:45:44 2008] : Adrin: "Where the hell are we??"
[Tue Mar 18 19:45:52 2008] : Aliatra: "Jack????"
[Tue Mar 18 19:45:59 2008] : Oona: "Who's this guy?"
[Tue Mar 18 19:45:59 2008] : Dan: "An inn of course"
[Tue Mar 18 19:46:10 2008] : DM: A familiar figure elbows his way through the crowd and sweeps of his flamboyant hat.
[Tue Mar 18 19:46:23 2008] : Dan: Dan tries not to look too flustered, but is clearly a little out of sorts
[Tue Mar 18 19:46:45 2008] : Adrin: "I....... "
[Tue Mar 18 19:46:49 2008] : Jack Tyron: "I wasn't expecting to see you this far south and I certainly wasn't expecting to see you suddenly appear in this bar."
[Tue Mar 18 19:47:13 2008] : Adrin: "That makes 5 of us"
[Tue Mar 18 19:47:25 2008] : Dan: Dan asks cautiously "Exactly how far south?"
[Tue Mar 18 19:47:28 2008] : Aliatra: Aliatra lays her hand on her sword as she smiles grinly at Jack
[Tue Mar 18 19:47:42 2008] : Aliatra: "Fancy seeing you here, or anywhere"
[Tue Mar 18 19:47:44 2008] : Jack Tyron: "Come and sit down over here" (he indicates a vacant table)
[Tue Mar 18 19:48:03 2008] : Oona: Oona is still looking quite weary
[Tue Mar 18 19:48:17 2008] : Oona: Oona keeps her hands on her swords
[Tue Mar 18 19:48:25 2008] : Dan: Dan tries to ensure his pockets are not open and follows looking a little shaken
[Tue Mar 18 19:48:36 2008] : Aliatra: "Why not?"
[Tue Mar 18 19:49:10 2008] : Oona: "You know him?"
[Tue Mar 18 19:49:18 2008] : Jack: ooc did you mean wary, Oona?
[Tue Mar 18 19:49:28 2008] : Adrin: Adrin checks that every bit of him and his stuff is in one piece
[Tue Mar 18 19:49:34 2008] : Oona: ooc I can't remember whether I know him or not. I shoulf, no ?
[Tue Mar 18 19:49:45 2008] : Dan: ooc I don't think so
[Tue Mar 18 19:50:03 2008] : Oona: ooc isn't he the lover of my former boss or something?
[Tue Mar 18 19:50:03 2008] : Adrin: ooc dont think so either
[Tue Mar 18 19:50:15 2008] : Dan: ooc did oona break out of jail with us?? Maybe
[Tue Mar 18 19:50:37 2008] : Jack: ooc yes, you know him through that connection although you don't know him well.
[Tue Mar 18 19:50:40 2008] : Aliatra: ooc The druid did
[Tue Mar 18 19:50:58 2008] : Oona: ooc right. I know *of* him rather than him.
[Tue Mar 18 19:51:14 2008] : Adrin: "You know, I think the drinks are on Dan"
[Tue Mar 18 19:51:26 2008] : DM: Jack orders a round of ales.
[Tue Mar 18 19:52:03 2008] : Dan: "I'm sorry about dragging you all off, but I was not standing for that idiot's ill considered words"
[Tue Mar 18 19:52:53 2008] : Adrin: ooc I've just realised - thats another set of horses we've lost!
[Tue Mar 18 19:53:02 2008] : DM: ooc LOL!
[Tue Mar 18 19:53:23 2008] : Dan: When the ale arrives, Dan looks at it suspiciously, then downs it in one go
[Tue Mar 18 19:53:24 2008] : DM: ooc you'll be blacklisted by all the horse traders if you keep that up!
[Tue Mar 18 19:53:46 2008] : Dan: Dan looks a little more composed and less angry afterwards
[Tue Mar 18 19:53:56 2008] : Adrin: ooc oh no, I've only gone and given him an idea!
[Tue Mar 18 19:53:59 2008] : Dan: ooc they'll love us, we keep buying moe
[Tue Mar 18 19:54:07 2008] : Dan: ooc more
[Tue Mar 18 19:54:08 2008] : Aliatra: ooc KMAO
[Tue Mar 18 19:54:17 2008] : Oona: "OK, I'll drink too"
[Tue Mar 18 19:54:21 2008] : Adrin: Adrin downs his ale and signals for another round
[Tue Mar 18 19:54:23 2008] : Oona: Oona gulps one or two down
[Tue Mar 18 19:54:28 2008] : Aliatra: Aliatra drinks her ale
[Tue Mar 18 19:54:38 2008] : Dan: ooc these were our horses that we left in the inn :(
[Tue Mar 18 19:55:01 2008] : Jack: "So what brings you to Marseine, and in such an unusual manner?"
[Tue Mar 18 19:55:12 2008] : Dan: Dan composes himself
[Tue Mar 18 19:55:30 2008] : Dan: "The usual, a misundestanding with our employers"
[Tue Mar 18 19:56:09 2008] : Dan: "They understood that they could speak to us in any way they liked"
[Tue Mar 18 19:56:13 2008] : Aliatra: "Yeah, they thought they could boss Dan around, just because they wre paying"
[Tue Mar 18 19:56:19 2008] : Jack: Jack chuckles "Well, if you're in need of another employer I may be able to help you."
[Tue Mar 18 19:56:20 2008] : Aliatra: Aliatra winks at Dan
[Tue Mar 18 19:56:22 2008] : Adrin: "They took exception to the way we dealt with some attempted murderers"
[Tue Mar 18 19:56:50 2008] : Aliatra: "Assassins more like it"
[Tue Mar 18 19:57:20 2008] : Dan: "You know how much we dislike poison Jack"
[Tue Mar 18 19:57:42 2008] : Dan: Dan smiles slightly
[Tue Mar 18 19:57:47 2008] : Jack: "I don't much like it either, nor assassins."
[Tue Mar 18 19:58:53 2008] : Dan: "So who's the job with? You or someone else?"
[Tue Mar 18 19:59:52 2008] : Aliatra: "What does it entail and how much does it pay?"
[Tue Mar 18 20:00:04 2008] : Dan: "And is it something that can wait?"
[Tue Mar 18 20:00:20 2008] : Adrin: "I'm more interesting in finding out where and what Marseine is"
[Tue Mar 18 20:00:50 2008] : Dan: "I have urgent need to scribe some spells. The life of a wizard is never easy."
[Tue Mar 18 20:01:09 2008] : Jack: "All the details haven't been worked out yet, but it'll be a job for a small, competant group who don't mind tussling with assorted beasts."
[Tue Mar 18 20:01:10 2008] : Dan: Dan mutters something about how sorcerors have all the breaks
[Tue Mar 18 20:01:41 2008] : Dan: "Ah, all the better!"
[Tue Mar 18 20:01:43 2008] : Adrin: "Assorted beasts?"
[Tue Mar 18 20:02:15 2008] : Dan: ooc did we have a message for Jack from Oona's boss??
[Tue Mar 18 20:02:34 2008] : Aliatra: "Beasts? Not the talking kind, I hope"
[Tue Mar 18 20:03:44 2008] : Jack: Jack pauses for a moment. "I can't see exactly what sort of beasts. All we have are reports of ships being attacked and sunk further south along the coast."
[Tue Mar 18 20:03:58 2008] : Oona: "ships huh?"
[Tue Mar 18 20:04:04 2008] : Oona: "I don't so much like the seaa"
[Tue Mar 18 20:04:13 2008] : Aliatra: "You want us to go to see?"
[Tue Mar 18 20:04:18 2008] : Aliatra: sea
[Tue Mar 18 20:04:58 2008] : Jack: "Almost no survivours make it shore but there are sketchy reports of flying beasts, flying out from somewhere inland."
[Tue Mar 18 20:05:23 2008] : Aliatra: "That's all rather bague"
[Tue Mar 18 20:05:25 2008] : Aliatra: vague
[Tue Mar 18 20:05:34 2008] : Jack: "Does such work interest you?"
[Tue Mar 18 20:05:46 2008] : Adrin: "Dont see why not"
[Tue Mar 18 20:06:35 2008] : Dan: "Sounds like the sort of thing we do"
[Tue Mar 18 20:06:41 2008] : Oona: ""Indeed"
[Tue Mar 18 20:06:47 2008] : Oona: "Lots of outdoors though"
[Tue Mar 18 20:07:35 2008] : Adrin: "Beats underground!"
[Tue Mar 18 20:07:48 2008] : Oona: "I was going to say, indeed"
[Tue Mar 18 20:07:57 2008] : Oona: "But I wouldn't mind the city at some point"
[Tue Mar 18 20:08:29 2008] : Aliatra: "It's a change, even if it's not the city"
[Tue Mar 18 20:09:12 2008] : Adrin: "How do you know whats outside that door?"
[Tue Mar 18 20:09:21 2008] : Jack: "I could ask around, see if any other merchant has need for a crew such as yourselves."
[Tue Mar 18 20:10:13 2008] : Adrin: ooc brb
[Tue Mar 18 20:10:26 2008] : Dan: "How long before your job is ready Jack?"
[Tue Mar 18 20:11:23 2008] : Jack: "There needs to be a an agreement a the Mariner's Coucil about what reward to offer. That could take a week, maybe 10 days."
[Tue Mar 18 20:11:58 2008] : Dan: "Sounds good to me. We can wait. As I said I need to do some studying"
[Tue Mar 18 20:12:26 2008] : Aliatra: "And we could do some shopping while we're here"
[Tue Mar 18 20:12:52 2008] : Aliatra: "What are the shops like, Jack?"
[Tue Mar 18 20:13:11 2008] : Dan: ooc I have 6 spells ready to be leaned, and it's going to cost me 2,200gp!
[Tue Mar 18 20:13:23 2008] : Dan: ooc learned
[Tue Mar 18 20:14:47 2008] : Jack: "If you're buying or selling olive oil or wine by the barrel this is the place to shop. But you won't find shops selling specialized gear although you'll probably find a merchant with an empty ship willing to buy stuff to ship to the capital."
[Tue Mar 18 20:15:43 2008] : Jack: "Of course if you're after ships, then this is the place to be. Best shipyards and boat builders in all of the Middle Sea."
[Tue Mar 18 20:15:53 2008] : Adrin: ooc back
[Tue Mar 18 20:16:46 2008] : Dan: "So is this where olive oil originates?"
[Tue Mar 18 20:17:45 2008] : Adrin: ooc we could do with selling the mundane equipment
[Tue Mar 18 20:17:54 2008] : Jack: "This is one of the main trading ports for such goods, yes."
[Tue Mar 18 20:18:19 2008] : Jack: ooc you'll find a smithy or shop willing to buy mundane gear.
[Tue Mar 18 20:18:46 2008] : Aliatra: ooc And see what we can get for anything else, even if it's a bit less than in town
[Tue Mar 18 20:18:54 2008] : Dan: ooc what about the statuettes etc?
[Tue Mar 18 20:19:02 2008] : Jack: "Er, a quick question. You do know where you are, right?"
[Tue Mar 18 20:19:11 2008] : Aliatra: ooc Worth cash anywhere, aren't they?
[Tue Mar 18 20:19:16 2008] : Jack: ooc yes
[Tue Mar 18 20:19:17 2008] : Adrin: "In a tavern. Whats it called?"
[Tue Mar 18 20:19:32 2008] : Dan: Dan looks a litle abashed.
[Tue Mar 18 20:19:32 2008] : Jack: ooc you can sell anything it's just buying that's limited.
[Tue Mar 18 20:19:57 2008] : Dan: "It was my first use of a teleport spell and it was cast in both a rush and a high temper"
[Tue Mar 18 20:20:19 2008] : Dan: "Unfortunately, that may have put us somewhat off course"
[Tue Mar 18 20:20:46 2008] : Jack: "Ah. Here, let me draw a quick map so you get your bearings."
[Tue Mar 18 20:20:48 2008] : Dan: Dan looks more cheery
[Tue Mar 18 20:21:34 2008] : Dan: "Still, I'm not sure I wanted to go back to Westharbour again"
[Tue Mar 18 20:24:17 2008] : Dan: ooc Gah! Shakira - make it stop!
[Tue Mar 18 20:24:23 2008] : Jack: ooc weren't you trying to get back to Southtown?
[Tue Mar 18 20:24:25 2008] : Aliatra: "Then we won't"
[Tue Mar 18 20:24:44 2008] : Dan: ooc the capital... whatever it was called
[Tue Mar 18 20:24:49 2008] : Jack: ooc Southtown
[Tue Mar 18 20:25:03 2008] : Dan: "or Southtown"
[Tue Mar 18 20:25:04 2008] : Adrin: "Well, it's going to be quite a walk if you did since we left our horses behind"
[Tue Mar 18 20:26:16 2008] : Dan: "Ah, sorry about that!"
[Tue Mar 18 20:26:23 2008] : Jack: Jack finished his drink.
[Tue Mar 18 20:26:37 2008] : Adrin: "Never mind. Its been an interesting day!"
[Tue Mar 18 20:26:42 2008] : Dan: "I never really thought it through"
[Tue Mar 18 20:27:07 2008] : Adrin: "Welcome to my world!"
[Tue Mar 18 20:27:08 2008] : Aliatra: "We could go bakc and grovel for a bit ..."
[Tue Mar 18 20:27:18 2008] : Adrin: Adrin grins and slaps Dan in the back
[Tue Mar 18 20:27:25 2008] : Aliatra: Aliatra leans back in her chair
[Tue Mar 18 20:27:39 2008] : Jack: "I must be off, I have business to do. If you're after lodgings I'd recommend you get lodging elsewhere, perhaps at the Tapped Barrel off the main square,"
[Tue Mar 18 20:27:52 2008] : Jack: "I'll be in touch within a week."
[Tue Mar 18 20:28:16 2008] : Jack: Jack stands and heads out.
[Tue Mar 18 20:28:55 2008] : Dan: Dan smiles at Ali and Adrin's comments
[Tue Mar 18 20:29:24 2008] : DM: ooc brb
[Tue Mar 18 20:30:44 2008] : DM: ooc back
[Tue Mar 18 20:30:48 2008] : Adrin: "Shall we go have a look round then?"
[Tue Mar 18 20:31:03 2008] : Aliatra: "Sure, and unload some of our burden"
[Tue Mar 18 20:32:01 2008] : Dan: "Yes, let's find an inn, then go out selling"
[Tue Mar 18 20:32:33 2008] : Dan: "I need a bit of cash to scribe in my spellbook"
[Tue Mar 18 20:33:15 2008] : Oona: ooc OOOPS
[Tue Mar 18 20:33:20 2008] : Oona: ooc I messed the map
[Tue Mar 18 20:33:34 2008] : Aliatra: "Didn't we talk about all contributing to your spells?"
[Tue Mar 18 20:33:49 2008] : Aliatra: ooc Nice going! :-P
[Tue Mar 18 20:35:07 2008] : Dan: "I generally fund them with the sale of spellbooks"
[Tue Mar 18 20:35:20 2008] : Dan: "Then share remaining money with the group"
[Tue Mar 18 20:35:26 2008] : DM: ooc there's no need to roleplay this week of downtime unless you want to, of course.
[Tue Mar 18 20:35:33 2008] : Dan: "So it works out the same really"
[Tue Mar 18 20:35:38 2008] : Dan: ooc nope
[Tue Mar 18 20:35:47 2008] : Dan: Spellcraft Skill Check: [1d20+20] => [13,20] = (33)
[Tue Mar 18 20:35:48 2008] : Dan: Spellcraft Skill Check: [1d20+20] => [7,20] = (27)
[Tue Mar 18 20:35:49 2008] : Dan: Spellcraft Skill Check: [1d20+20] => [14,20] = (34)
[Tue Mar 18 20:35:49 2008] : Dan: Spellcraft Skill Check: [1d20+20] => [6,20] = (26)
[Tue Mar 18 20:35:50 2008] : Dan: Spellcraft Skill Check: [1d20+20] => [11,20] = (31)
[Tue Mar 18 20:35:52 2008] : Dan: Spellcraft Skill Check: [1d20+20] => [2,20] = (22)
[Tue Mar 18 20:36:01 2008] : Dan: Spellcraft Skill Check: [1d20+20] => [6,20] = (26)
[Tue Mar 18 20:36:15 2008] : Adrin: ooc crap rolls
[Tue Mar 18 20:36:48 2008] : Dan: ooc thought the 22 failed, but it never
[Tue Mar 18 20:36:53 2008] : Dan: ooc I need 6 days
[Tue Mar 18 20:37:13 2008] : Aliatra: "Just remember to copy spells from those books before you sell them"
[Tue Mar 18 20:37:22 2008] : Oona: ooc so we can only buy mundane stuff?
[Tue Mar 18 20:37:38 2008] : Aliatra: ooc Yep
[Tue Mar 18 20:37:43 2008] : Adrin: ooc whats the cost modifier for large items?
[Tue Mar 18 20:37:46 2008] : Dan: Dan sells Lucrezia's spellbook and shares the remaining 300 gp with the group
[Tue Mar 18 20:37:47 2008] : DM: ooc and minor magical items like potions, or +1 weapons etc.
[Tue Mar 18 20:38:27 2008] : Dan: ooc can I get the inks needed to scribe the spells?
[Tue Mar 18 20:38:57 2008] : DM: ooc yes
[Tue Mar 18 20:39:22 2008] : Dan: Dan then sells the tranmuter's two spellbooks for 6,600gp :)
[Tue Mar 18 20:39:31 2008] : Dan: ooc 6900 for th ekitty
[Tue Mar 18 20:40:08 2008] : Aliatra: ooc Who takes care of the kitty?
[Tue Mar 18 20:40:29 2008] : Dan: ooc it's on the wiki, sell what we want then divide most of it up?
[Tue Mar 18 20:40:54 2008] : Adrin: ooc yeah, I'm trying to work out what all the mundane stuff is worth
[Tue Mar 18 20:41:25 2008] : Dan: ooc OK to sell everything in the stowed section (except the staves)?
[Tue Mar 18 20:41:55 2008] : Dan: ooc we can keep the potion if someone wants it
[Tue Mar 18 20:42:12 2008] : Adrin: ooc everyone got amulets and rings?
[Tue Mar 18 20:42:23 2008] : Dan: ooc yes
[Tue Mar 18 20:42:29 2008] : Aliatra: ooc yes
[Tue Mar 18 20:42:29 2008] : Dan: ooc I have
[Tue Mar 18 20:42:44 2008] : Oona: ooc I can't remember what I have that's ours
[Tue Mar 18 20:43:00 2008] : Dan: ooc Dave, any idea of the the value of the loot and statuettes?
[Tue Mar 18 20:43:36 2008] : DM: ooc it says on the wiki: http://wiki.davidvrabel.org.uk/wiki/Cavern_City 22 pieces of average value 1500 gp.
[Tue Mar 18 20:44:15 2008] : Dan: ooc OK, cheers
[Tue Mar 18 20:44:24 2008] : Dan: ooc sell them all??
[Tue Mar 18 20:44:51 2008] : Adrin: ooc I've worked the mundane stuff to be about 2690gp + whatever the large stuff is worth
[Tue Mar 18 20:45:34 2008] : Dan: Dan ID's the other gear...
[Tue Mar 18 20:45:35 2008] : Dan: [1d100] => [73] = (73)
[Tue Mar 18 20:45:41 2008] : Dan: ooc oops
[Tue Mar 18 20:45:47 2008] : Adrin: ooc so half that makes about 1500gp again?
[Tue Mar 18 20:45:56 2008] : Dan: ooc Anyone want anything from the other paty?
[Tue Mar 18 20:46:06 2008] : Dan: ooc 1345
[Tue Mar 18 20:46:33 2008] : Adrin: ooc yeah :P, but I didn't know how much the large stuff was worth
[Tue Mar 18 20:46:50 2008] : Aliatra: ooc What's paty?
[Tue Mar 18 20:46:54 2008] : Dan: ooc ah, sorry
[Tue Mar 18 20:47:04 2008] : Dan: ooc what's what?
[Tue Mar 18 20:47:46 2008] : Adrin: ooc I thnk you meant party, as in the murderous dogs
[Tue Mar 18 20:47:51 2008] : Aliatra: ooc You askes: "Anyone want anything from the other paty?" What's paty?
[Tue Mar 18 20:48:31 2008] : Dan: ooc sorry, the other 'party'
[Tue Mar 18 20:48:44 2008] : Aliatra: ooc Middle Sea, Marseine, makes you wonder what the DM is thinking ;-)
[Tue Mar 18 20:49:44 2008] : DM: ooc any rumours that I was looking at a map of france while thinking of names in completely unfounded.
[Tue Mar 18 20:50:00 2008] : Oona: ooc lol
[Tue Mar 18 20:50:08 2008] : Adrin: ooc say no more ;) ;)
[Tue Mar 18 20:50:27 2008] : Aliatra: ooc I like the silver and cold iron arrows
[Tue Mar 18 20:51:07 2008] : Adrin: ooc I didn't count the ammunition when selling
[Tue Mar 18 20:51:29 2008] : Dan: ooc 13502 from the other party's gear if we sell it all
[Tue Mar 18 20:51:41 2008] : Dan: ooc only th emagical stuff
[Tue Mar 18 20:52:22 2008] : Dan: ooc everyone happy to sell it all??
[Tue Mar 18 20:52:28 2008] : Adrin: ooc rock on!
[Tue Mar 18 20:52:32 2008] : Aliatra: ooc There isn't anything else I'd want (or need)
[Tue Mar 18 20:52:49 2008] : Oona: ooc can we make a big OOC and stop ooc'inf
[Tue Mar 18 20:52:53 2008] : Aliatra: ooc But selling arrows is usually a waste
[Tue Mar 18 20:52:57 2008] : DM: Yes.
[Tue Mar 18 20:52:57 2008] : Oona: ooc ie. pause the came?
[Tue Mar 18 20:53:00 2008] : Dan: GAME PAUSE
[Tue Mar 18 20:53:01 2008] : DM: PAUSE
[Tue Mar 18 20:53:08 2008] : Oona: lol
[Tue Mar 18 20:53:08 2008] : Dan: sorry DM :P
[Tue Mar 18 20:53:08 2008] : Aliatra: LOL
[Tue Mar 18 20:53:08 2008] : Oona: thanks
[Tue Mar 18 20:53:12 2008] : Oona: so I was saying
[Tue Mar 18 20:53:22 2008] : Oona: I am not sure what items I have that are group treasure
[Tue Mar 18 20:53:24 2008] : Oona: I think one ring
[Tue Mar 18 20:53:34 2008] : Dan: Your weapons are IIRC
[Tue Mar 18 20:53:44 2008] : Aliatra: My armour is
[Tue Mar 18 20:53:46 2008] : Dan: But if you use them, no problem
[Tue Mar 18 20:53:56 2008] : Oona: ooc I meant stuff that I carry that I am not using
[Tue Mar 18 20:53:57 2008] : Adrin: I've split mine up, but I can't recall where my orge gauntlets came from
[Tue Mar 18 20:53:59 2008] : Oona: and that we can sell
[Tue Mar 18 20:54:49 2008] : Aliatra: Oona seems to seill have some stuff in her backpack
[Tue Mar 18 20:55:05 2008] : Aliatra: still
[Tue Mar 18 20:55:14 2008] : Aliatra: (according to the WIki)
[Tue Mar 18 20:55:20 2008] : Dan: ogre gountlets were loot
[Tue Mar 18 20:55:34 2008] : Dan: I sold it all
[Tue Mar 18 20:55:37 2008] : Adrin: Ta. Thats what I reckoned they must me
[Tue Mar 18 20:55:54 2008] : Dan: Try a page refresh Del ;)
[Tue Mar 18 20:56:05 2008] : Dan: 33000 for the ornaments
[Tue Mar 18 20:56:23 2008] : Dan: 13502 for the other guys gear
[Tue Mar 18 20:56:29 2008] : Dan: anything else??
[Tue Mar 18 20:56:35 2008] : Adrin: mundane gear
[Tue Mar 18 20:56:39 2008] : Dan: how much from mundane gear?
[Tue Mar 18 20:56:40 2008] : Adrin: ~1500
[Tue Mar 18 20:56:48 2008] : Oona: you sold the rapier?
[Tue Mar 18 20:57:01 2008] : Dan: ooc yes, I asked if anyone was bothered
[Tue Mar 18 20:57:26 2008] : Dan: You can take it back, but I figured 3 melee weapons was enough for one person
[Tue Mar 18 20:57:36 2008] : Oona: no no, I'm fine
[Tue Mar 18 20:57:39 2008] : Oona: good you did
[Tue Mar 18 20:57:51 2008] : Dan: LOL
[Tue Mar 18 20:57:58 2008] : Adrin: 4. Oona has a steelbronze dagger too
[Tue Mar 18 20:58:21 2008] : Oona: we could sell it
[Tue Mar 18 20:58:27 2008] : Adrin: Maybe she could get a Hand of Glory and triple-weild :)
[Tue Mar 18 20:58:29 2008] : Oona: although it comes in handy against undead
[Tue Mar 18 20:58:33 2008] : Oona: or something
[Tue Mar 18 20:59:46 2008] : Dan: look at the last suggestion in the etiquette section ;)
[Tue Mar 18 21:00:07 2008] : Aliatra: Rule 7) We don't sell the steel-bronze stuff.
[Tue Mar 18 21:00:14 2008] : Oona: ah yes
[Tue Mar 18 21:00:17 2008] : Oona: just realized
[Tue Mar 18 21:00:21 2008] : Oona: as I was saying it
[Tue Mar 18 21:00:22 2008] : Oona: lol
[Tue Mar 18 21:00:30 2008] : Adrin: I'm still tempted to add #8
[Tue Mar 18 21:00:37 2008] : DM: what?
[Tue Mar 18 21:00:51 2008] : Dan: ooc just did ;)
[Tue Mar 18 21:00:51 2008] : Adrin: WE DONT SELL THE STEEL BRONZE STUFF
[Tue Mar 18 21:01:16 2008] : Adrin: lol
[Tue Mar 18 21:01:25 2008] : Adrin: and you made the same typo that I did!
[Tue Mar 18 21:01:41 2008] : Dan: OK grand total in the kitty is 65726
[Tue Mar 18 21:02:07 2008] : Dan: split that 4 ways at 16000 each and leave 15726 in there?
[Tue Mar 18 21:02:18 2008] : Dan: sorry 1726
[Tue Mar 18 21:02:46 2008] : Adrin: fine
[Tue Mar 18 21:03:16 2008] : Aliatra: 16.000 gp? I can live with that (until I hit some GOOD shops)
[Tue Mar 18 21:03:45 2008] : Dan: you can convert it to 16 1000gp gems, makes it easier to carry
[Tue Mar 18 21:03:47 2008] : Aliatra: Is that including the 75 gp from before?
[Tue Mar 18 21:04:03 2008] : Dan: what 75?
[Tue Mar 18 21:05:09 2008] : Aliatra: You have been selling stuff for 300 gp right at the start, which worked out at 75 gp/person
[Tue Mar 18 21:05:09 2008] : Dan: We can use the remaining 1500 to buy a wand of CLW and a wandf of identify??
[Tue Mar 18 21:05:22 2008] : Adrin: was going to suggest that
[Tue Mar 18 21:05:29 2008] : Aliatra: Sounds like a plan
[Tue Mar 18 21:05:30 2008] : Dan: No, I added it to the kitty
[Tue Mar 18 21:05:47 2008] : Aliatra: OK, just as long as we're clear on it
[Tue Mar 18 21:06:58 2008] : Dan: DM, I need a hand of the mage, do they sell them here ;P
[Tue Mar 18 21:07:41 2008] : DM: A what?
[Tue Mar 18 21:07:44 2008] : Dan: Umm, hand of glory, not the mage
[Tue Mar 18 21:08:11 2008] : Dan: at 8000gp it's equivalent to +2 so I guess not
[Tue Mar 18 21:09:13 2008] : DM: It's also rather grisly, would anyone really wear one round their neck?
[Tue Mar 18 21:09:21 2008] : Dan: I already have 2 rings
[Tue Mar 18 21:09:30 2008] : Dan: I now have a 3rd ring
[Tue Mar 18 21:10:41 2008] : DM: Is everyone done with shopping etc?
[Tue Mar 18 21:10:51 2008] : Dan: yes
[Tue Mar 18 21:11:04 2008] : Oona: did we get any GG?
[Tue Mar 18 21:11:07 2008] : Oona: I couldn't follow
[Tue Mar 18 21:11:09 2008] : Oona: o.O
[Tue Mar 18 21:11:14 2008] : Oona: GP
[Tue Mar 18 21:11:43 2008] : DM: Everyone got 16000 GP
[Tue Mar 18 21:12:07 2008] : Oona: ooc ooooh, just caught that
[Tue Mar 18 21:12:11 2008] : Oona: cooool
[Tue Mar 18 21:12:31 2008] : Aliatra: All done
[Tue Mar 18 21:12:45 2008] : Oona: hey
[Tue Mar 18 21:12:50 2008] : Oona: we can sell the chainshirt µ+1
[Tue Mar 18 21:12:57 2008] : Oona: and the ring that are in my backpack as well
[Tue Mar 18 21:13:02 2008] : Oona: those are group treasures
[Tue Mar 18 21:13:10 2008] : Aliatra: Yes, they are
[Tue Mar 18 21:13:11 2008] : Dan: Ali, you have another 50 charge CLW wand
[Tue Mar 18 21:13:29 2008] : Aliatra: I added that to my inventory already :)
[Tue Mar 18 21:13:49 2008] : Dan: sold them already Del, they were on the wiki
[Tue Mar 18 21:13:58 2008] : Oona: oh, I haven't refreshed
[Tue Mar 18 21:14:53 2008] : DM: GAME RESUME
[Tue Mar 18 21:14:54 2008] : Oona: err, they're still on the wiki
[Tue Mar 18 21:15:18 2008] : Oona: ooc never mind
[Tue Mar 18 21:15:20 2008] : Oona: wrong refresh
[Tue Mar 18 21:15:36 2008] : DM: After 7 days of waiting, late one evening there's a knock on the door to your apartment.
[Tue Mar 18 21:15:59 2008] : Aliatra: "Come in"
[Tue Mar 18 21:16:20 2008] : Aliatra: ooc Dan, by this time I've cast a Lesser Restoration on you
[Tue Mar 18 21:16:29 2008] : Dan: ooc no need, but thanks
[Tue Mar 18 21:16:40 2008] : Aliatra: Aliatra has her sword close and puts her hand on it
[Tue Mar 18 21:16:43 2008] : Jack: Jack enters.
[Tue Mar 18 21:17:02 2008] : Jack: "Evening", he says sweeping his hat off.
[Tue Mar 18 21:17:09 2008] : Adrin: "Ah, Jack. You have news?"
[Tue Mar 18 21:17:15 2008] : Aliatra: "Welcome, Jack, how are you?"
[Tue Mar 18 21:17:45 2008] : Jack: "The Mariner's Council have settled on a reward and some more reliable reports have come back from the latest attack."
[Tue Mar 18 21:18:32 2008] : Dan: "Do go on"
[Tue Mar 18 21:18:58 2008] : Oona: "interesting"
[Tue Mar 18 21:19:10 2008] : Oona: Oona studies Jack as he talks
[Tue Mar 18 21:19:18 2008] : Oona: Sense Motive Skill Check: [1d20+7] => [15,7] = (22)
[Tue Mar 18 21:19:41 2008] : Aliatra: Aliatra sits back, listens and observes
[Tue Mar 18 21:19:49 2008] : Jack: "The reward has been set at 8000 gold pieces."
[Tue Mar 18 21:20:53 2008] : Oona: Oona smiles "per person?"
[Tue Mar 18 21:21:19 2008] : Aliatra: "They must think it not to be too important, with rewards like that"
[Tue Mar 18 21:21:40 2008] : Dan: Dan sits passively looking unimpressed
[Tue Mar 18 21:21:46 2008] : Jack: "Er, in total. This town is not overly wealthy."
[Tue Mar 18 21:22:25 2008] : Adrin: ooc not now that we cleaned it out anyway
[Tue Mar 18 21:23:18 2008] : Jack: "The report suggest only one flying creature. One eyewitness said it was green and that it might be a wyvern."
[Tue Mar 18 21:24:02 2008] : Dan: "Here's a riddle..."
[Tue Mar 18 21:24:24 2008] : Dan: "What's green, lokks mostly similar to a wyvern and unlike wyverns likes water??"
[Tue Mar 18 21:24:41 2008] : Adrin: "No idea"
[Tue Mar 18 21:24:51 2008] : Aliatra: "Hmm ...."
[Tue Mar 18 21:24:53 2008] : Jack: "The main assault was carried out by Koa-Toa or perhaps Sahuagin."
[Tue Mar 18 21:25:04 2008] : Aliatra: Aliatra ponders the question
[Tue Mar 18 21:25:16 2008] : Jack: "It doesn't sound so difficult for a crew such as yourselves."
[Tue Mar 18 21:25:47 2008] : Dan: "So long as it's a wyvern of course"
[Tue Mar 18 21:25:55 2008] : Oona: "Koa-Toa?"
[Tue Mar 18 21:25:58 2008] : Dan: "And not say... a green dragon?"
[Tue Mar 18 21:27:22 2008] : Dan: "Still, I'm up for it. As long as all loot is ours"
[Tue Mar 18 21:27:47 2008] : Jack: "I only have the eyewitness reports. Kuo-Toa are a rather sinister humanoid creature that live in sea caves and tunnels."
[Tue Mar 18 21:27:51 2008] : Aliatra: "Let's go hunt dragons and rescue fair maidens"
[Tue Mar 18 21:27:57 2008] : Dan: "2000gp is not much, but it will do as a sweetener to the real prize"
[Tue Mar 18 21:28:01 2008] : Adrin: "Yeah, beats sitting in an Inn"
[Tue Mar 18 21:28:36 2008] : Dan: ooc knowledge for Koa toa?
[Tue Mar 18 21:28:54 2008] : Jack: ooc dungeoneering
[Tue Mar 18 21:29:09 2008] : Adrin: Knowledge: Dungeoneering Skill Check: [1d20+5] => [8,5] = (13)
[Tue Mar 18 21:29:09 2008] : Dan: Knowledge: Dungeoneering Skill Check: [1d20+11] => [17,11] = (28)
[Tue Mar 18 21:29:11 2008] : Aliatra: Knowledge: Dungeoneering Skill Check: [1d20+6] => [16,6] = (22)
[Tue Mar 18 21:29:15 2008] : Oona: Knowledge: Dungeoneering Skill Check: [1d20+5] => [2,5] = (7)
[Tue Mar 18 21:29:33 2008] : Dan: ooc everyone's a dungeoneer ;)
[Tue Mar 18 21:30:12 2008] : Dan: ooc Sahuagin the same?
[Tue Mar 18 21:31:18 2008] : Jack: They're ampibious and dislike sudden bright lights."
[Tue Mar 18 21:31:22 2008] : Jack: ooc yes
[Tue Mar 18 21:31:27 2008] : Dan: Knowledge: Dungeoneering Skill Check: [1d20+11] => [5,11] = (16)
[Tue Mar 18 21:31:53 2008] : Adrin: Knowledge: Dungeoneering Skill Check: [1d20+5] => [7,5] = (12)
[Tue Mar 18 21:31:54 2008] : Dan: "Hmm, Ali, looks like your sun powers may come in useful"
[Tue Mar 18 21:32:36 2008] : Aliatra: Knowledge: Dungeoneering Skill Check: [1d20+6] => [6,6] = (12)
[Tue Mar 18 21:32:53 2008] : Jack: "Sahuagin live deep beneath the waves and are almost wholy aquatic and can only survive for a few hours out of water."
[Tue Mar 18 21:33:00 2008] : Aliatra: "Then I know what to pray for"
[Tue Mar 18 21:34:17 2008] : Adrin: "Well if its the second lot there's not much we can do underwater"
[Tue Mar 18 21:34:20 2008] : Aliatra: "Why would they join forces with a dragon?"
[Tue Mar 18 21:34:24 2008] : Dan: "I guess it depends which one it is"
[Tue Mar 18 21:34:52 2008] : Dan: "It may still be a wyvern, but the addition of the sea makes me skeptical of it being a wyvern"
[Tue Mar 18 21:35:03 2008] : Dan: "Green dragons can breathe underwater"
[Tue Mar 18 21:35:26 2008] : Dan: ooc I'm assuming Dan knows this, I can do an Arcana roll if you like
[Tue Mar 18 21:35:44 2008] : Jack: ooc yes, knowledge roll
[Tue Mar 18 21:35:48 2008] : Dan: Knowledge: Arcana Skill Check: [1d20+18] => [13,18] = (31)
[Tue Mar 18 21:36:21 2008] : Aliatra: Knowledge: Arcana Skill Check: Untrained
[Tue Mar 18 21:36:43 2008] : Jack: Green dragons are water breathing, and their breath weapon is a cone of corrosive gas.
[Tue Mar 18 21:37:38 2008] : Adrin: "Theres only one way to find out what we're up against"
[Tue Mar 18 21:37:39 2008] : Dan: "Still, we took a green dragon down before, we can do it again"
[Tue Mar 18 21:37:55 2008] : Jack: "So will you take the contract? If not I shall be sailing to the capital Malin in 5 days time if you wish to pay for passage. Waveskimmer should be quick enough to evade any attack."
[Tue Mar 18 21:38:19 2008] : Dan: Dan shrugs
[Tue Mar 18 21:38:22 2008] : Dan: "I'm in"
[Tue Mar 18 21:38:42 2008] : Adrin: "Yeah, me too"
[Tue Mar 18 21:39:35 2008] : Aliatra: "Sure, sounds like fun"
[Tue Mar 18 21:39:38 2008] : Oona: "Sounds new and exciting"
[Tue Mar 18 21:39:41 2008] : Oona: "Let's go"
[Tue Mar 18 21:40:06 2008] : Dan: "Ali, we may also have need of water breathing. This is not a spell that I can cast, but you can"
[Tue Mar 18 21:40:29 2008] : Jack: "Good. You've no idea how expensive it is to run a shipping company with the threat of such attacks on vessels."
[Tue Mar 18 21:41:07 2008] : Dan: "As long as all collected loot remains ours, I'm happy"
[Tue Mar 18 21:41:54 2008] : Jack: "what the Mariners' Council don't know about, the Mariners' Council can't take away..." Jack winks.
[Tue Mar 18 21:41:59 2008] : Dan: "I don't know what you call it by the sea, but in the mountains, we called it rescuers loot"
[Tue Mar 18 21:42:23 2008] : Dan: ooc rescuer's loot
[Tue Mar 18 21:43:18 2008] : Dan: ooc does Dan's alignment of NG stand for netutral/greedy??
[Tue Mar 18 21:43:19 2008] : Aliatra: "Heroes deserve a reward"
[Tue Mar 18 21:43:30 2008] : Aliatra: Aliatra grins
[Tue Mar 18 21:43:55 2008] : Aliatra: ooc Even LG characters can be greedy
[Tue Mar 18 21:44:23 2008] : Dan: ooc greedy isn't illegal ;)
[Tue Mar 18 21:44:40 2008] : Dan: Dan stands up and shakes Jack by the hand
[Tue Mar 18 21:44:49 2008] : Adrin: "I'll be taking what I find"
[Tue Mar 18 21:44:57 2008] : Dan: "Where do we report, and when?"
[Tue Mar 18 21:45:37 2008] : Jack: "Report to the Council Office when you've killed the beast and distrupted the attacks."
[Tue Mar 18 21:46:03 2008] : Aliatra: "When do we sail?"
[Tue Mar 18 21:46:19 2008] : Dan: "And how do we get there?"
[Tue Mar 18 21:46:45 2008] : Oona: "Many questions for one single beast"
[Tue Mar 18 21:46:45 2008] : Jack: "They attack from land so you're best off taking the coast road and scouting from there."
[Tue Mar 18 21:46:53 2008] : Oona: Oona grins
[Tue Mar 18 21:47:09 2008] : Oona: "Soiunds good, as hinted before, I am much more comfortable on land"
[Tue Mar 18 21:48:58 2008] : Jack: "Then I shall be on my way and inform the Council of your decision."
[Tue Mar 18 21:49:28 2008] : Dan: "Jack, one question..."
[Tue Mar 18 21:49:43 2008] : Jack: Jack turns back. "Yes?"
[Tue Mar 18 21:50:05 2008] : Dan: "How did a lovable vagabond like yourself end up being the voice of an official body like the Council?"
[Tue Mar 18 21:50:18 2008] : Dan: Dan smiles
[Tue Mar 18 21:50:32 2008] : Dan: "I'd not have pictured you as a man of responsibility"
[Tue Mar 18 21:52:02 2008] : Jack: "Oh I am. A responsible, honest man who never takes a bribe." He winks.
[Tue Mar 18 21:52:28 2008] : Dan: Dan laughs out loud
[Tue Mar 18 21:52:53 2008] : Aliatra: Aliatra grins
[Tue Mar 18 21:53:09 2008] : Dan: "I'm sure your cut of our reward will not be insignificant, but you deserve it, just for your worth as an ally"
[Tue Mar 18 21:53:50 2008] : Dan: "I'm glad we see eye to eye better now than previously"
[Tue Mar 18 21:53:59 2008] : Adrin: "Hmph"
[Tue Mar 18 21:54:41 2008] : Jack: "Truthfully, the cut is not so large. The money lost though not being to ship cargos is what this is all about."
[Tue Mar 18 21:54:44 2008] : Oona: "I see"
[Tue Mar 18 21:55:17 2008] : Dan: "You almost sound honest there 'honest Jack'"
[Tue Mar 18 21:55:55 2008] : Dan: "It was good to see a familiar face when we arrived here, for that I'm glad"
[Tue Mar 18 21:55:56 2008] : Adrin: "Almost"
[Tue Mar 18 21:56:18 2008] : Jack: "Then I shan't dispel the illusion by telling you of the cargos waiting on my ships, ready to sail."
[Tue Mar 18 21:56:38 2008] : Aliatra: "Like we would be surprised at that"
[Tue Mar 18 21:57:44 2008] : Aliatra: "So a last night here and an early start tomorrow? We'd better look at mounts then"
[Tue Mar 18 21:57:57 2008] : Jack: Jack leaves.
[Tue Mar 18 21:59:13 2008] : Dan: "Yes, I doubt the wizards will mistreat our beasts, but it's a shame to have lost them"
[Tue Mar 18 21:59:34 2008] : Dan: Dan retires to his room to prepare his pack
[Tue Mar 18 22:00:52 2008] : Adrin: Adrin does likewise
[Tue Mar 18 22:02:08 2008] : Aliatra: Aliatra goes to check her equipment and starts packing
[Tue Mar 18 22:04:11 2008] : Oona: Oona drinks a last round and goes to bed
[Tue Mar 18 22:04:22 2008] : Oona: ooc wait
[Tue Mar 18 22:04:27 2008] : Oona: ooc not night
[Tue Mar 18 22:04:31 2008] : Oona: ooc never mind
[Tue Mar 18 22:04:56 2008] : Oona: Oona quickly packs her bags and comes back to the main room to have a last drink
[Tue Mar 18 22:06:13 2008] : DM: The following day after having purchases yet another set of expendable horses you are riding along old coast road to the east of Marseine.
[Tue Mar 18 22:06:52 2008] : DM: The road looks like it hasn't been maintained for decades and is full of potholes and loose stones and is overgrown.
[Tue Mar 18 22:08:22 2008] : Dan: Dan tries to guide his new horse as best as possible, but does not look like th emost comfortable horse rider
[Tue Mar 18 22:08:57 2008] : DM: The landscape around you is short dense trees of a kind not found further north. Holm oaks and strawberry trees and the like. The sun blazes down and by midday the temperature is decidely uncomfortable for those wearing armour.
[Tue Mar 18 22:09:16 2008] : Adrin: "You'd think you'd be a bit more comfortable riding by now Dan"
[Tue Mar 18 22:09:54 2008] : Dan: "I just don't have the time to pracise getting any better"
[Tue Mar 18 22:10:22 2008] : Adrin: "We've spent ages on horseback"
[Tue Mar 18 22:10:26 2008] : Dan: "My new spells take a lot of my time"
[Tue Mar 18 22:11:14 2008] : Dan: "Yes, but you need to practise to be better"
[Tue Mar 18 22:11:26 2008] : Adrin: "It doesn't take much. Just relax and let the horse do the work"
[Tue Mar 18 22:11:31 2008] : DM: The old road follows the rugged and craggy coastline and by later afternoon you reach some sort of marker by the road side.
[Tue Mar 18 22:11:35 2008] : Dan: ooc obviously! Time in the saddle does not equal skill points"!
[Tue Mar 18 22:12:00 2008] : Adrin: ooc Smart guy like Dan must have skill points to burn
[Tue Mar 18 22:12:07 2008] : Dan: "What's that say?"
[Tue Mar 18 22:12:23 2008] : DM: An old spear stuck into the ground with a large, sea shell perched on top.
[Tue Mar 18 22:12:31 2008] : Dan: ooc ride is cross class - wizards have only a few class skills
[Tue Mar 18 22:12:57 2008] : Dan: "Ah, it's not a sign, it's a marker"
[Tue Mar 18 22:13:12 2008] : Oona (enter): 22:13
[Tue Mar 18 22:13:33 2008] : Adrin: "It says ' I dont need this spear and shell anymore' "
[Tue Mar 18 22:13:49 2008] : Dan: Dan bursts out laughing
[Tue Mar 18 22:13:51 2008] : Dan: ooc LOL
[Tue Mar 18 22:14:06 2008] : Oona: ooc what did I miss, last one was Adrin's remark about Dan being comfy on a horse
[Tue Mar 18 22:14:27 2008] : DM: The old road follows the rugged and craggy coastline and by later afternoon you reach some sort of marker by the road side.
[Tue Mar 18 22:14:28 2008] : DM: An old spear stuck into the ground with a large, sea shell perched on top.
[Tue Mar 18 22:15:46 2008] : DM: Spot checks
[Tue Mar 18 22:15:56 2008] : Oona: Spot Skill Check: [1d20+11] => [3,11] = (14)
[Tue Mar 18 22:15:56 2008] : Adrin: Spot Skill Check: [1d20+7] => [8,7] = (15)
[Tue Mar 18 22:16:12 2008] : Aliatra: Spot Skill Check: [1d20+2] => [18,2] = (20)
[Tue Mar 18 22:16:18 2008] : Oona: Booting '(17) Oona' from server...
[Tue Mar 18 22:16:19 2008] : Oona (exit): 22:16
[Tue Mar 18 22:16:20 2008] : Dan: Spot Skill Check: [1d20+5] => [9,5] = (14)
[Tue Mar 18 22:16:39 2008] : Aliatra: ooc Just some talk about riding and a marker consisting of a spear with a shell on top
[Tue Mar 18 22:17:39 2008] : DM: Listen checks.
[Tue Mar 18 22:17:46 2008] : Aliatra: Listen Skill Check: [1d20+2] => [3,2] = (5)
[Tue Mar 18 22:17:52 2008] : Adrin: Listen Skill Check: [1d20+11] => [14,11] = (25)
[Tue Mar 18 22:17:57 2008] : Dan: Listen Skill Check: [1d20+5] => [9,5] = (14)
[Tue Mar 18 22:18:26 2008] : Oona: Listen Skill Check: [1d20+9] => [13,9] = (22)
[Tue Mar 18 22:19:09 2008] : Adrin: "To the left, wings"
[Tue Mar 18 22:19:33 2008] : Dan: Dan looks left
[Tue Mar 18 22:19:52 2008] : Adrin: Adrin gets ready to dismount quickly
[Tue Mar 18 22:19:56 2008] : Dan: Dan dismounts from his horse and secures it
[Tue Mar 18 22:20:13 2008] : DM: A flying creature is approaching swiftly.
[Tue Mar 18 22:20:21 2008] : Dan: Dan stays close to the horse to conceal himself
[Tue Mar 18 22:20:54 2008] : Adrin: At the sight of the creature, Adrin dismounts
[Tue Mar 18 22:20:58 2008] : Aliatra: Aliatra dismounts and gets her bow ready
[Tue Mar 18 22:21:08 2008] : DM: It's huge and green with four limbs and huge wings and a long riged tail.
[Tue Mar 18 22:22:06 2008] : Dan: ooc do we recognise it??
[Tue Mar 18 22:22:12 2008] : DM: It approaches it drops lower but out of bow range and starts to circles over you...
[Tue Mar 18 22:22:33 2008] : DM: Now that it's close you see it's clearly an adult green dragon.
[Tue Mar 18 22:22:44 2008] : Dan: ooc second set of horses to be killed by a green dragon
[Tue Mar 18 22:22:51 2008] : Dan: ooc ?
[Tue Mar 18 22:23:00 2008] : DM: It doesn't appear as if it's going to attack.
[Tue Mar 18 22:23:06 2008] : Aliatra: Aliatra watches the creature with baited breath
[Tue Mar 18 22:23:19 2008] : Aliatra: "Doesn't seem too hungry just yet"
[Tue Mar 18 22:23:23 2008] : Dan: "Well, we at least knew it was a possibility"
[Tue Mar 18 22:23:26 2008] : DM: It's completes it's slow circle and then climbs and heads to the east.
[Tue Mar 18 22:24:19 2008] : Oona: oona prompts her horse under cover
[Tue Mar 18 22:24:33 2008] : Oona: "It is huge. And now we know where to find it"
[Tue Mar 18 22:24:36 2008] : Aliatra: "Follow it?"
[Tue Mar 18 22:25:33 2008] : Dan: "So, a dragon in cahoots with the sea creatures. I can see what it gets out of the deal, but what about the sea people?"
[Tue Mar 18 22:25:48 2008] : Adrin: "Maybe they have no choice"
[Tue Mar 18 22:27:38 2008] : Dan: "Well, we were headed that way anyway"
[Tue Mar 18 22:27:46 2008] : Dan: "We may as well continue"
[Tue Mar 18 22:27:54 2008] : Aliatra: "I wonder why it didn't attack us"
[Tue Mar 18 22:28:13 2008] : Adrin: "Aye" Adrin mounts up and gets ready to move
[Tue Mar 18 22:28:39 2008] : Dan: "They're intelligent creatures, it will probably do better in an ambush than a direct attack"
[Tue Mar 18 22:29:25 2008] : DM: GAME END