Contents / PnP Stuff / Logs /

[Tue Mar 11 20:05:46 2008] : DM: GAME START
[Tue Mar 11 20:06:21 2008] : DM: You're in the large plaza of the city and lying tied up are Faustina and Co.
[Tue Mar 11 20:06:53 2008] : Dan: ooc Remo is dead IIRC
[Tue Mar 11 20:07:03 2008] : Oona: ooc I thought they were dead
[Tue Mar 11 20:07:23 2008] : Adrin: ooc they got stabilised, but I killed Remo anyway
[Tue Mar 11 20:07:39 2008] : DM: ooc oh yeah
[Tue Mar 11 20:07:49 2008] : Aliatra: ooc And nobody objected (loudly)
[Tue Mar 11 20:08:54 2008] : Adrin: ooc did the acid not completly kill the wizard ?
[Tue Mar 11 20:08:54 2008] : Dan: ooc Dan specifically told Adrin that if he wanted to kill someone, he should kill Remo
[Tue Mar 11 20:09:06 2008] : Dan: ooc probably
[Tue Mar 11 20:09:11 2008] : Dan: [2d4] => [2,2] = (4)
[Tue Mar 11 20:09:12 2008] : Dan: [2d4] => [3,1] = (4)
[Tue Mar 11 20:09:23 2008] : Dan: ooc oops
[Tue Mar 11 20:09:44 2008] : DM: ooc oh yeah
[Tue Mar 11 20:10:55 2008] : Dan: "Well, I did say that I couldn't stop the acid. Looks like the wizard succumbed aferall"
[Tue Mar 11 20:11:10 2008] : Dan: Dan shrugs
[Tue Mar 11 20:11:20 2008] : Dan: "They attacked us unprovoked"
[Tue Mar 11 20:11:36 2008] : Oona: ooc brb
[Tue Mar 11 20:11:39 2008] : Dan: "So now we have two remaining prisoners"
[Tue Mar 11 20:11:56 2008] : Adrin: "Lets haul them off to the Wizards"
[Tue Mar 11 20:12:11 2008] : Aliatra: "In pretty bad shape though"
[Tue Mar 11 20:12:18 2008] : Aliatra: Aliatra shrugs
[Tue Mar 11 20:12:30 2008] : Dan: "We were going to identify some of the magic items before we joined the wizards"
[Tue Mar 11 20:12:57 2008] : Dan: "Blindfold them, and plug their ears"
[Tue Mar 11 20:12:59 2008] : Adrin: "Good point."
[Tue Mar 11 20:13:04 2008] : Oona: "Sounds good"
[Tue Mar 11 20:13:18 2008] : Dan: "Otherwise they may report what we were doing if they wake up"
[Tue Mar 11 20:13:33 2008] : Oona: OOna helps blindfolding the two adversaries
[Tue Mar 11 20:13:39 2008] : Aliatra: "And put them in the next room just to make sure?"
[Tue Mar 11 20:13:59 2008] : Dan: "Sure"
[Tue Mar 11 20:14:13 2008] : Dan: "But let's strip them of all gear but underclothes first"
[Tue Mar 11 20:14:17 2008] : Dan: ooc LOL
[Tue Mar 11 20:14:42 2008] : Adrin: "Why not, its a laugh"
[Tue Mar 11 20:14:44 2008] : Dan: ooc that should keep us occupied for a while
[Tue Mar 11 20:15:25 2008] : Dan: "In the mean time, do you mind if I retry looking at the books in the earth lord's library?"
[Tue Mar 11 20:15:49 2008] : Oona: "Read to your heart content. But I thought you didn't understand them?"
[Tue Mar 11 20:16:01 2008] : Dan: ooc found that I had a comprehend languages scroll in my inventory when I transferred to my new char sheet
[Tue Mar 11 20:16:09 2008] : Dan: ooc I always forget about my scrolls
[Tue Mar 11 20:16:25 2008] : Dan: "I found a scroll in my pack that I forgot I had"
[Tue Mar 11 20:16:41 2008] : Aliatra: "If you have problems with the language, I can help you"
[Tue Mar 11 20:16:58 2008] : Aliatra: "Without it costing you a scroll"
[Tue Mar 11 20:17:35 2008] : Dan: "AH, maybe we should try together Ali?"
[Tue Mar 11 20:17:49 2008] : Dan: "My scroll will not last long"
[Tue Mar 11 20:18:10 2008] : Aliatra: "Sure, glad to help"
[Tue Mar 11 20:20:22 2008] : Dan: Once the reading is done, Dan returns with Ali to the others with whatever info he's found
[Tue Mar 11 20:21:46 2008] : Aliatra: ooc they've found, you can only cast Comprehend languages on yourself
[Tue Mar 11 20:22:20 2008] : Dan: ooc, I added you to the sentence at the end and forgot to agree it!
[Tue Mar 11 20:22:58 2008] : Aliatra: ooc np. just nitpicking
[Tue Mar 11 20:23:15 2008] : DM: ooc er, I'm not really sure what was on the scrolls.
[Tue Mar 11 20:23:28 2008] : Oona: ooc roflmao
[Tue Mar 11 20:23:33 2008] : Oona: ooc forgetful DM
[Tue Mar 11 20:25:16 2008] : Adrin: Adrin spends some time toying with the blindfolded and deafened prisoners
[Tue Mar 11 20:25:22 2008] : Dan: ooc OK, we don't learn anything I guess
[Tue Mar 11 20:25:43 2008] : Aliatra: ooc Bad Adrin, bad! ;-)
[Tue Mar 11 20:26:08 2008] : DM: Dan quickly skims a tedious text on the use of minor transmutation magics on shaping stone into structural forms before moving onto a more intruiging scroll on the latent magical properties of some of the stone in the region of the world -- the magic weakening the barriers between the material plane and the plane of shadows.
[Tue Mar 11 20:26:10 2008] : Adrin: ooc we're not all lawful good you know
[Tue Mar 11 20:26:34 2008] : Dan: "Well, I learned something"
[Tue Mar 11 20:27:23 2008] : Dan: Dan explains about the weakening of the barriers
[Tue Mar 11 20:27:44 2008] : Dan: "This may have something to do with why there are ghosts everywhere here"
[Tue Mar 11 20:28:06 2008] : Dan: "I guess we rest up and I look at all the items next"
[Tue Mar 11 20:28:46 2008] : Dan: Dan settles down for a break
[Tue Mar 11 20:28:55 2008] : Aliatra: "And after that we'd better return"
[Tue Mar 11 20:29:21 2008] : DM: Aliatra picked up an indepth study of some of the creatures that dwell below ground. Creatures described include the Cloaker, the Bullette and the Darkmantle.
[Tue Mar 11 20:29:39 2008] : Dan: ooc 4e only mandates a 6 hour rest and everyone gets all powers back, no 24 hour period
[Tue Mar 11 20:30:25 2008] : Aliatra: ooc Really? That's interesting
[Tue Mar 11 20:30:51 2008] : Dan: "No need to walk back to the surface. I believe that today's study has increased my magical prowess. I shall be able to teleport us out"
[Tue Mar 11 20:31:20 2008] : Adrin: "That sounds flashy"
[Tue Mar 11 20:31:32 2008] : Dan: "Beats walking Adrin"
[Tue Mar 11 20:31:38 2008] : Dan: Dan grins
[Tue Mar 11 20:32:02 2008] : Aliatra: "It's not that far"
[Tue Mar 11 20:32:18 2008] : Dan: "Ah, I can only take 4 of us anyway"
[Tue Mar 11 20:32:51 2008] : Dan: ooc If our prisoners are alive I guess they count as people
[Tue Mar 11 20:33:00 2008] : Adrin: ooc barely
[Tue Mar 11 20:33:11 2008] : Oona: "teleport, neat"
[Tue Mar 11 20:33:25 2008] : DM: ooc Knowledge: Arcane rolls from every except Dan
[Tue Mar 11 20:33:28 2008] : Adrin: "Give me a minute and I can get rid of the extra two if you want"
[Tue Mar 11 20:33:33 2008] : Dan: Dan rests and studies his spellbook
[Tue Mar 11 20:33:35 2008] : Aliatra: Knowledge: Arcana Skill Check: Untrained
[Tue Mar 11 20:33:47 2008] : Adrin: Knowledge: Arcana Skill Check: Untrained
[Tue Mar 11 20:34:01 2008] : Oona: ooc untrained
[Tue Mar 11 20:34:24 2008] : Dan: ooc everyone would know what teleport is, it's one of the flashiest spells of all
[Tue Mar 11 20:35:11 2008] : Aliatra: ooc Besides: isn't it one you used earlier?
[Tue Mar 11 20:35:26 2008] : Dan: ooc no, that was dimension door
[Tue Mar 11 20:35:52 2008] : Aliatra: ooc OK
[Tue Mar 11 20:36:31 2008] : DM: [1d20+5] => [19,5] = (24)
[Tue Mar 11 20:37:18 2008] : DM: ooc where are you resting?
[Tue Mar 11 20:38:12 2008] : Dan: ooc the palace?
[Tue Mar 11 20:38:55 2008] : DM: ooc okay
[Tue Mar 11 20:39:36 2008] : Dan: "Shall we offer the bodies of the deceased to the myconids?"
[Tue Mar 11 20:40:02 2008] : Aliatra: "Sure, better than having them rot here"
[Tue Mar 11 20:40:02 2008] : Adrin: "Would they eat them?"
[Tue Mar 11 20:40:25 2008] : Aliatra: "They might turn them into compost, perpaps"
[Tue Mar 11 20:40:30 2008] : Dan: "I don't know about eat, but they'd possibly decompose them"
[Tue Mar 11 20:40:46 2008] : Dan: "And in doing so re-use their nutrients"
[Tue Mar 11 20:41:12 2008] : Adrin: "Fine with me"
[Tue Mar 11 20:41:16 2008] : Dan: "you guys can do that while I ID the items"
[Tue Mar 11 20:41:45 2008] : DM: The myconids agree to tidy away the corpses.
[Tue Mar 11 20:42:07 2008] : Dan: ooc is it morning yet?
[Tue Mar 11 20:42:07 2008] : Adrin: Adrin hauls Remos body off to the Myconids
[Tue Mar 11 20:42:30 2008] : DM: ooc you've lost track of time underground
[Tue Mar 11 20:42:31 2008] : Aliatra: Aliatra helps
[Tue Mar 11 20:42:44 2008] : Oona: "How long have we been here?"
[Tue Mar 11 20:43:03 2008] : DM: ooc about 2 days
[Tue Mar 11 20:43:13 2008] : Adrin: Survival Skill Check: [1d20+9] => [6,9] = (15)
[Tue Mar 11 20:43:33 2008] : Dan: ooc am I able to re-memorise my spells?
[Tue Mar 11 20:43:39 2008] : DM: ooc yes
[Tue Mar 11 20:44:01 2008] : Dan: Dan memorises a whole bunch of identify spells and gets to work...
[Tue Mar 11 20:45:00 2008] : Dan: The 3 rings, the 4 staves, the amulet
[Tue Mar 11 20:45:13 2008] : Dan: ooc one hour per spell apparently
[Tue Mar 11 20:45:24 2008] : DM: ooc I think I've already described what they all are.
[Tue Mar 11 20:46:49 2008] : Dan: ooc not the rings, or the abjuration staff
[Tue Mar 11 20:47:15 2008] : DM: ooc the rings are on the wiki
[Tue Mar 11 20:48:59 2008] : DM: ooc staff of fireball, staff of ice storm, staff of lightning bolt and staff of stone skin. Each with 10 charges.
[Tue Mar 11 20:49:35 2008] : Aliatra: ooc Nice!
[Tue Mar 11 20:50:55 2008] : DM: ooc four rings of minor energy resistance (fire, electricity, cold and acid) and a amulet of natural armour +1.
[Tue Mar 11 20:51:24 2008] : DM: ooc anything else?
[Tue Mar 11 20:51:24 2008] : Dan: ooc OK loot updated
[Tue Mar 11 20:51:39 2008] : Dan: After 8 hours, Dan looks a little frazzled
[Tue Mar 11 20:51:50 2008] : Dan: "Shall we head out now?"
[Tue Mar 11 20:52:04 2008] : DM: Listen checks
[Tue Mar 11 20:52:05 2008] : Oona: "Yes, but wheich are we keeping?"
[Tue Mar 11 20:52:11 2008] : Adrin: "Yeah, you look like you could do with some fresh air"
[Tue Mar 11 20:52:13 2008] : Oona: Listen Skill Check: [1d20+9] => [12,9] = (21)
[Tue Mar 11 20:52:15 2008] : Adrin: Listen Skill Check: [1d20+11] => [6,11] = (17)
[Tue Mar 11 20:52:18 2008] : Dan: "I guess we need to decide what we keep, and what we hand over"
[Tue Mar 11 20:52:27 2008] : Dan: Listen Skill Check: [1d20+5] => [16,5] = (21)
[Tue Mar 11 20:52:48 2008] : Aliatra: Listen Skill Check: [1d20+2] => [7,2] = (9)
[Tue Mar 11 20:53:05 2008] : Aliatra: "And do it quickly"
[Tue Mar 11 20:53:08 2008] : DM: Sounds like a large creature is moving about in the plaza outside.
[Tue Mar 11 20:53:27 2008] : Dan: "Shall we see what that is?"
[Tue Mar 11 20:53:35 2008] : Dan: Aryadan Casts: Mage Armour (level 1): Gives subject +4 armor bonus for 1 hour/level
[Tue Mar 11 20:53:49 2008] : Adrin: Adrin readies himself for a fight
[Tue Mar 11 20:54:37 2008] : Oona: ooc the staff can be used by me if I have use magic device? or by anyone?
[Tue Mar 11 20:54:43 2008] : Aliatra: Aliatra gets her sword out
[Tue Mar 11 20:54:46 2008] : Dan: "I'm sure that whatever it is, the wizards would prefer it dead when they come in"
[Tue Mar 11 20:54:53 2008] : Adrin: ooc any windows?
[Tue Mar 11 20:55:23 2008] : Aliatra: ooc By people with use magic device or they who could possible cast the spell (sometime)
[Tue Mar 11 20:55:24 2008] : Oona: Oona readies her bow and loosens her sword strap, ready to fight
[Tue Mar 11 20:55:48 2008] : Dan: ooc spell trigger, so you need to be a caster I think
[Tue Mar 11 20:56:06 2008] : Dan: ooc or have many ranks in Use Magical device (see the skill)
[Tue Mar 11 20:56:24 2008] : DM: ooc no windows.
[Tue Mar 11 20:57:05 2008] : Adrin: Adrin has a quick look outside
[Tue Mar 11 20:57:21 2008] : Aliatra: Aliatra joins Adrin
[Tue Mar 11 20:57:43 2008] : Dan: Dan follows slightly behind
[Tue Mar 11 20:57:50 2008] : Dan: ooc brb
[Tue Mar 11 20:59:03 2008] : DM: Outside, snuffling at the blood stained ground is a huge monster.
[Tue Mar 11 20:59:35 2008] : Dan: ooc back
[Tue Mar 11 20:59:38 2008] : Adrin: "What the hell is that?"
[Tue Mar 11 20:59:49 2008] : Dan: Dan sneaks a peek
[Tue Mar 11 21:00:02 2008] : Oona: oona gets a quick look
[Tue Mar 11 21:00:03 2008] : DM: At first the creature appears as a huge armoured snake, slithering across the ground. Then, it unfolds a dozen legs from its serpentine body and looks around.
[Tue Mar 11 21:00:16 2008] : DM: ooc Knowledge: Arcana
[Tue Mar 11 21:00:18 2008] : Dan: Knowledge: Arcana Skill Check: [1d20+18] => [1,18] = (19)
[Tue Mar 11 21:00:22 2008] : DM: Roll initiative
[Tue Mar 11 21:00:25 2008] : Dan: ooc a 1!
[Tue Mar 11 21:00:30 2008] : Dan: Initiative: [1d20+5] => [16,5] = (21)
[Tue Mar 11 21:00:30 2008] : Aliatra: Initiative [1d20+7] => [15,7] = (22)
[Tue Mar 11 21:00:33 2008] : DM: [1d20+1] => [20,1] = (21)
[Tue Mar 11 21:00:54 2008] : Oona: Initiative: [1d20+9] => [20,9] = (29)
[Tue Mar 11 21:00:55 2008] : Dan: ooc my dex is +5 for initiative purposes
[Tue Mar 11 21:00:56 2008] : Adrin: Adrin: Initiative: [1d20+3] => [7,3] = (10)
[Tue Mar 11 21:01:04 2008] : Aliatra: ooc How big is it? Can it enter this building?
[Tue Mar 11 21:01:26 2008] : Dan: ooc damn, no it's not, it's currently +2
[Tue Mar 11 21:01:42 2008] : DM: ooc it's huge but long some could easily fit through the main doors.
[Tue Mar 11 21:02:06 2008] : Dan: ooc my initiative is 18
[Tue Mar 11 21:02:53 2008] : DM: Oona?
[Tue Mar 11 21:02:56 2008] : Dan: "It's a behir, which is quite a fearsome predator!"
[Tue Mar 11 21:03:08 2008] : Oona: ooc where is that thing?
[Tue Mar 11 21:03:11 2008] : Adrin: "Where did it come from?"
[Tue Mar 11 21:03:12 2008] : DM: The creature hasn't noticed you yet but it's looking around and sniffing.
[Tue Mar 11 21:03:30 2008] : Oona: ooc ah ok, just scrolled
[Tue Mar 11 21:03:36 2008] : DM: ooc it's about 90 ft due south of the entrance
[Tue Mar 11 21:03:54 2008] : Dan: ooc A behir
[Tue Mar 11 21:04:09 2008] : Oona: Oona swiftly moves to the door and stays behind its frame to conceal herself
[Tue Mar 11 21:04:34 2008] : Oona: ooc arrows+1
[Tue Mar 11 21:04:44 2008] : Aliatra: Aliatra switches hew sword for her bow
[Tue Mar 11 21:04:52 2008] : Oona: Hide Skill Check: [1d20+15] => [11,15] = (26)
[Tue Mar 11 21:04:54 2008] : Dan: Dan begins casting quietly as possible
[Tue Mar 11 21:04:59 2008] : Oona: Shortbow, MW MC (+3) +1 (base): [1d20+13] => [9,13] = (22) ===> Damage: [1d6+5] => [5,5] = (10)
[Tue Mar 11 21:04:59 2008] : Oona: Shortbow, MW MC (+3) +1 (second): [1d20+8] => [14,8] = (22) ===> Damage: [1d6+5] => [2,5] = (7)
[Tue Mar 11 21:05:12 2008] : Oona: ooc sneak?
[Tue Mar 11 21:05:14 2008] : Dan: ooc sorry
[Tue Mar 11 21:05:17 2008] : Aliatra: Softly: "Attack or wait?"
[Tue Mar 11 21:05:30 2008] : DM: ooc too far for sneak, must be within 30 ft.
[Tue Mar 11 21:05:48 2008] : Oona: Oona aims and shoots
[Tue Mar 11 21:05:51 2008] : Oona: done.
[Tue Mar 11 21:05:55 2008] : Oona: ooc 1st only
[Tue Mar 11 21:06:02 2008] : DM: The behir looks enraged as two arrows pierce it's scaly skin.
[Tue Mar 11 21:06:05 2008] : Aliatra: "Attack then"
[Tue Mar 11 21:06:09 2008] : DM: ...as one arrow...
[Tue Mar 11 21:06:17 2008] : DM: Aliatra?
[Tue Mar 11 21:06:39 2008] : Aliatra: Aliatra takes aim and then shoots at the beast
[Tue Mar 11 21:06:44 2008] : Aliatra: Longbow, Mighty Composite +4, MW (base): [1d20+14] => [2,14] = (16) ===> Damage: [1d8+5] => [6,5] = (11)
[Tue Mar 11 21:06:45 2008] : Aliatra: Longbow, Mighty Composite +4, MW (second): [1d20+9] => [7,9] = (16) ===> Damage: [1d8+5] => [1,5] = (6)
[Tue Mar 11 21:07:16 2008] : DM: Your arrows glance off the armour scales.
[Tue Mar 11 21:07:48 2008] : Aliatra: Done
[Tue Mar 11 21:07:58 2008] : Behir: The behir charges at an alarming pace towards the entrance...
[Tue Mar 11 21:08:23 2008] : Behir: Spot Skill Check: [1d20+4] => [4,4] = (8)
[Tue Mar 11 21:09:15 2008] : Behir: ...bursting through the door and turning sinuously to face Adrin, Ali and Dan
[Tue Mar 11 21:09:34 2008] : DM: Dan?
[Tue Mar 11 21:10:04 2008] : Dan: Dan stays where he is...
[Tue Mar 11 21:10:22 2008] : Dan: Dan starts casting a spell and tries to stay in shadow
[Tue Mar 11 21:10:28 2008] : Dan: Heal Skill Check: [1d20+1] => [12,1] = (13)
[Tue Mar 11 21:10:29 2008] : Dan: Hide Skill Check: [1d20+2] => [7,2] = (9)
[Tue Mar 11 21:10:35 2008] : Dan: Done
[Tue Mar 11 21:10:40 2008] : DM: Adrin?
[Tue Mar 11 21:10:56 2008] : Adrin: Adrin activates his cloak, and moves to attacks in a rage
[Tue Mar 11 21:11:10 2008] : Adrin: first only:
[Tue Mar 11 21:11:10 2008] : Adrin: +1 Greatsword(Rage) (base): [1d20+16] => [16,16] = (32) ===> Damage: [2d6+10] => [1,2,10] = (13)
[Tue Mar 11 21:11:10 2008] : Adrin: +1 Greatsword(Rage) (second): [1d20+11] => [7,11] = (18) ===> Damage: [2d6+10] => [5,4,10] = (19)
[Tue Mar 11 21:11:26 2008] : DM: A hit
[Tue Mar 11 21:11:49 2008] : DM: You chop a scale nearly in two.
[Tue Mar 11 21:12:03 2008] : DM: Oona?
[Tue Mar 11 21:12:09 2008] : Oona: Oona moves swiftly behind the behir and conceals herself behind the pillar. She aims and shoots, looking or weak spots in the scaly armor
[Tue Mar 11 21:12:18 2008] : Oona: Shortbow, MW MC (+3) +1 + PBS (base): [1d20+14] => [3,14] = (17) ===> Damage: [1d6+6] => [1,6] = (7)
[Tue Mar 11 21:12:18 2008] : Oona: Shortbow, MW MC (+3) +1 + PBS (second): [1d20+9] => [6,9] = (15) ===> Damage: [1d6+6] => [5,6] = (11)
[Tue Mar 11 21:12:26 2008] : Oona: ooc first one only, I moved
[Tue Mar 11 21:12:38 2008] : Oona: Hide Skill Check: [1d20+15] => [19,15] = (34)
[Tue Mar 11 21:12:46 2008] : DM: Your arrow bounces off the tough hide.
[Tue Mar 11 21:12:51 2008] : Oona: ooc do I flank him by being here?
[Tue Mar 11 21:13:00 2008] : Oona: ooc or something
[Tue Mar 11 21:13:31 2008] : DM: ooc I think so. I was never entirely clear whether flanking applied to ranged attackers as well.
[Tue Mar 11 21:13:40 2008] : DM: Aliatra?
[Tue Mar 11 21:13:40 2008] : Oona: ooc k
[Tue Mar 11 21:14:02 2008] : Aliatra: Aliatra switches bow for sword, prays to her god to guide her hands and attacks
[Tue Mar 11 21:14:05 2008] : Aliatra: Greatsword Bane undead +1 (base): [1d20+15] => [16,15] = (31) ===> Damage: [2d6+8] => [2,5,8] = (15)
[Tue Mar 11 21:14:05 2008] : Aliatra: Greatsword Bane undead +1 (second): [1d20+10] => [17,10] = (27) ===> Damage: [2d6+8] => [4,5,8] = (17)
[Tue Mar 11 21:14:13 2008] : Aliatra: +3 to attack and damage
[Tue Mar 11 21:14:40 2008] : DM: A hit
[Tue Mar 11 21:14:45 2008] : DM: ooc why the +3?
[Tue Mar 11 21:14:56 2008] : Aliatra: ooc STR domain, I can add my cleric level to my STR once a day
[Tue Mar 11 21:15:05 2008] : DM: ooc handy
[Tue Mar 11 21:15:09 2008] : Adrin: ooc very
[Tue Mar 11 21:15:13 2008] : Aliatra: ooc Or is that 4 to damage?
[Tue Mar 11 21:15:37 2008] : Aliatra: ooc Well, hence the remark about the little prayer
[Tue Mar 11 21:15:43 2008] : Dan: ooc 2 handed weapon, so 4.5 rounded down
[Tue Mar 11 21:15:54 2008] : DM: ooc it's probably only +2, you have 3 cleric levels yes?
[Tue Mar 11 21:16:23 2008] : Aliatra: ooc Cleric 6, Fighter 4
[Tue Mar 11 21:17:03 2008] : Behir: The behir slithers backwards....
[Tue Mar 11 21:17:30 2008] : Adrin: AoO?
[Tue Mar 11 21:17:40 2008] : Behir: ... opens it's jaws wide open and blasts a line of crackling electricity at Adrin and Aliatra.
[Tue Mar 11 21:17:58 2008] : Behir: AoO from Adrin and Aliatra
[Tue Mar 11 21:18:03 2008] : Adrin: +1 Greatsword(Rage) (base): [1d20+16] => [5,16] = (21) ===> Damage: [2d6+10] => [4,5,10] = (19)
[Tue Mar 11 21:18:03 2008] : Adrin: +1 Greatsword(Rage) (second): [1d20+11] => [4,11] = (15) ===> Damage: [2d6+10] => [4,6,10] = (20)
[Tue Mar 11 21:18:04 2008] : Behir: And reflex saves
[Tue Mar 11 21:18:11 2008] : Adrin: Reflex save: [1d20+7] => [7,7] = (14)
[Tue Mar 11 21:18:36 2008] : Aliatra: Reflex save: [1d20+7] => [11,7] = (18)
[Tue Mar 11 21:18:49 2008] : Behir: Adrin slashes a deep gouge in the behirs flank.
[Tue Mar 11 21:19:01 2008] : Behir: Both take [7d6] => [1,3,2,6,4,2,1] = (19) electrical damage.
[Tue Mar 11 21:19:27 2008] : Adrin: ooc shocking
[Tue Mar 11 21:19:34 2008] : Adrin: ooc I'll get my coat
[Tue Mar 11 21:19:37 2008] : DM: Dan?
[Tue Mar 11 21:19:42 2008] : Dan: Dan finishes casting Augmented Summon Monster V - Hound Archon (Medium outsider): 41hp; Aura of menace, change shape, damage reduction 10/evil, immunity to electricity and petrification, magic circle against evil, scent, tongues; AC= 15 (15 FF, 11 Touch); SR=16; Darkvision 60 ft; Speed 40ft
[Tue Mar 11 21:20:02 2008] : Dan: Augmented Hound Archon: Full attack (treat as lawful and good for overcoming damage reduction)
Great sword
[1d20+10] => [5,10] = (15) ==> Damage: [2d6+6] => [1,4,6] = (11)
Great sword [1d20+5] => [7,5] = (12) ==> Damage: [2d6+6] => [5,6,6] = (17)

[Tue Mar 11 21:20:11 2008] : DM: Misses.
[Tue Mar 11 21:20:16 2008] : Dan: ooc Booo!
[Tue Mar 11 21:20:23 2008] : Dan: Augmented Hound Archon: Aura of Menace: -2 penalty on attacks, AC and saves until they successfully hit the archon (Will save DC 15 to negate)
[Tue Mar 11 21:20:33 2008] : DM: Will save: [1d20+5] => [16,5] = (21)
[Tue Mar 11 21:20:41 2008] : Adrin: ooc boo
[Tue Mar 11 21:20:59 2008] : Dan: Dan casts another spell
[Tue Mar 11 21:21:34 2008] : Dan: Aryadan Casts: Lightning Bolt (level 3): Bolt of electricity in a 120ft line dealing [9d6] => [5,1,6,6,4,5,3,3,5] = (38) electric damage (Reflex save DC 19 for half damage)
[Tue Mar 11 21:21:52 2008] : Dan: Done
[Tue Mar 11 21:22:14 2008] : DM: The lightning bolt has no affect and the behir seems to sneer.
[Tue Mar 11 21:22:23 2008] : DM: Adrin?
[Tue Mar 11 21:22:33 2008] : Dan: ooc damn, curse my poor Arcana roll!
[Tue Mar 11 21:22:43 2008] : Adrin: Adrin steps forward and attacks
[Tue Mar 11 21:22:44 2008] : Adrin: +1 Greatsword(Rage) (base): [1d20+16] => [14,16] = (30) ===> Damage: [2d6+10] => [5,5,10] = (20)
[Tue Mar 11 21:22:44 2008] : Adrin: +1 Greatsword(Rage) (second): [1d20+11] => [7,11] = (18) ===> Damage: [2d6+10] => [4,5,10] = (19)
[Tue Mar 11 21:23:16 2008] : DM: One hit, the behir is badly bloodied.
[Tue Mar 11 21:23:36 2008] : DM: Oona?
[Tue Mar 11 21:23:41 2008] : Oona: Oona aims and shoots
[Tue Mar 11 21:23:44 2008] : DM: Spot Skill Check: [1d20+4] => [17,4] = (21)
[Tue Mar 11 21:23:49 2008] : Oona: Shortbow, MW MC (+3) +1 + PBS (base): [1d20+14] => [20,14] = (34) ===> Damage: [1d6+6] => [4,6] = (10)
[Tue Mar 11 21:23:49 2008] : Oona: Critical hit? [1d20+14] => [6,14] = (20) ===> Damage: [3d6+18] => [6,1,4,18] = (29)
[Tue Mar 11 21:23:49 2008] : Oona: Shortbow, MW MC (+3) +1 + PBS (second): [1d20+9] => [15,9] = (24) ===> Damage: [1d6+6] => [6,6] = (12)
[Tue Mar 11 21:23:58 2008] : Oona: ooc sneak?
[Tue Mar 11 21:24:06 2008] : Oona: I'm still hiding behind that pillar
[Tue Mar 11 21:24:16 2008] : DM: Sneak
[Tue Mar 11 21:24:24 2008] : Oona: ducking, piercing, slashing...: Sneak attack: [4d6] => [2,4,6,4] = (16)
[Tue Mar 11 21:24:38 2008] : Oona: ooc twice?
[Tue Mar 11 21:24:46 2008] : DM: Twice
[Tue Mar 11 21:24:51 2008] : Oona: ducking, piercing, slashing...: Sneak attack: [4d6] => [1,1,2,4] = (8)
[Tue Mar 11 21:24:53 2008] : Dan: ooc :)
[Tue Mar 11 21:25:55 2008] : Aliatra: ooc I made a mistake earlier, just +3 to attack to damage
[Tue Mar 11 21:26:15 2008] : Aliatra: ooc +2 to attack, +3 to damage
[Tue Mar 11 21:26:28 2008] : DM: Oona aims carefully and sends her two arrows deep into the creatures weakest spot: the eye socket. It convulses and collapsing with a thud, it's legs splayed and tongue lolling.
[Tue Mar 11 21:26:28 2008] : Oona: done.
[Tue Mar 11 21:26:51 2008] : DM: ooc 65 damage is 2/3rds the behirs total hit points!
[Tue Mar 11 21:27:17 2008] : Adrin: "Nice shooting!"
[Tue Mar 11 21:27:28 2008] : Aliatra: ooc I didn't think it would make too much of a difference ;-)
[Tue Mar 11 21:27:39 2008] : Dan: Augmented Hound Archon: Casts Detect Evil: Reveals creatures, spells, or objects of evil alignment. (dur: Concentration up to 60 minutes)
[Tue Mar 11 21:27:56 2008] : Aliatra: "Very nice indeed. Dan: do these monsters have treasures, that you know off?"
[Tue Mar 11 21:28:15 2008] : Dan: "I barely knew anything about them other than what they were called"
[Tue Mar 11 21:28:32 2008] : Dan: "I must have been ill when we studied them"
[Tue Mar 11 21:28:45 2008] : Adrin: "That spell of yours didn't seem to hurt it"
[Tue Mar 11 21:28:49 2008] : DM: ooc who's level 9 and who's still level 8?
[Tue Mar 11 21:28:59 2008] : Dan: "My lightning bolt never touched it as you say Adrin"
[Tue Mar 11 21:29:05 2008] : Dan: ooc 9
[Tue Mar 11 21:29:14 2008] : Aliatra: ooc Aliatra is 9
[Tue Mar 11 21:29:18 2008] : DM: ooc 450 XP for leverl niners.
[Tue Mar 11 21:29:33 2008] : Adrin: ooc L8 til I add this XP
[Tue Mar 11 21:29:35 2008] : DM: ooc 600 XP for level 8 people.
[Tue Mar 11 21:30:42 2008] : Adrin: [1d10] => [7] = (7)
[Tue Mar 11 21:30:57 2008] : Dan: ooc had to get my old char sheet out of the recycling basket... forgot to transfer my XP!
[Tue Mar 11 21:31:38 2008] : Aliatra: ooc I can relate to that ;-)
[Tue Mar 11 21:32:14 2008] : Dan: "So shall we decide what we are keeping before we leave?"
[Tue Mar 11 21:32:54 2008] : Adrin: "I think we need to"
[Tue Mar 11 21:33:20 2008] : Oona: ooc 8
[Tue Mar 11 21:33:46 2008] : Aliatra: "We can always try and persuade them to give some items back to us, especially if they're not rare"
[Tue Mar 11 21:35:51 2008] : Dan: "Well, I suggest that we each take a ring, and keep quiet about them"
[Tue Mar 11 21:36:01 2008] : Adrin: "Good idea"
[Tue Mar 11 21:36:03 2008] : Dan: "Then we hand back the staffs"
[Tue Mar 11 21:36:08 2008] : Aliatra: "Makes sense"
[Tue Mar 11 21:36:30 2008] : DM: ooc the rings give 10 resistance.
[Tue Mar 11 21:36:31 2008] : Dan: "And the amulet"
[Tue Mar 11 21:36:37 2008] : Dan: Dan winks
[Tue Mar 11 21:37:06 2008] : Dan: "I already have fire resistance, I will take any of the others"
[Tue Mar 11 21:37:16 2008] : Dan: ooc acid, cold, elec
[Tue Mar 11 21:38:36 2008] : Dan: "anyone?"
[Tue Mar 11 21:38:38 2008] : Adrin: ooc if DM numbers them we can roll dice for them
[Tue Mar 11 21:38:41 2008] : Oona: ooc brb
[Tue Mar 11 21:38:46 2008] : Dan: Dan holds up the 4 rings
[Tue Mar 11 21:39:02 2008] : DM: ooc [1d3] => [3] = (3)
[Tue Mar 11 21:39:09 2008] : Aliatra: ooc I think that would be fair (and easier to choose)
[Tue Mar 11 21:39:13 2008] : DM: ooc Dan gets elec
[Tue Mar 11 21:39:20 2008] : DM: [1d3] => [2] = (2)
[Tue Mar 11 21:39:20 2008] : Oona: "cold or acid for me"
[Tue Mar 11 21:39:30 2008] : Aliatra: Aliatra holds out her hand for one of the rings
[Tue Mar 11 21:39:32 2008] : DM: Aliatra gets cold
[Tue Mar 11 21:39:37 2008] : DM: Oona gets acid
[Tue Mar 11 21:39:41 2008] : DM: Adrin gets fire
[Tue Mar 11 21:39:48 2008] : Dan: Dan holds up the ring with the blue stone and smiles
[Tue Mar 11 21:39:51 2008] : Oona: ooc why are we not choosing? This makes no sense.
[Tue Mar 11 21:39:51 2008] : Aliatra: "Suits me fine"'
[Tue Mar 11 21:39:58 2008] : Oona: ooc oh well
[Tue Mar 11 21:40:09 2008] : Adrin: ooc prevents us fighting over them
[Tue Mar 11 21:40:53 2008] : Dan: "Ok, we're decided, let's get the prisoners and go"
[Tue Mar 11 21:41:33 2008] : Aliatra: ooc If you want another one, just say so. Aliatra couldn't care less, but she's not Oona
[Tue Mar 11 21:41:46 2008] : Adrin: Adrin hauls the scum to their feet and prods them into motion
[Tue Mar 11 21:41:50 2008] : Dan: ooc Dan's not bothered either
[Tue Mar 11 21:42:03 2008] : Aliatra: Aliatra goes over to the prisoners, checks their ropes and gets them moving
[Tue Mar 11 21:42:28 2008] : DM: They grumble and curse.
[Tue Mar 11 21:42:40 2008] : Dan: "Ali, are you able to do anything about me feeling bad from poison?"
[Tue Mar 11 21:43:39 2008] : Aliatra: "Let me take a look at you"
[Tue Mar 11 21:43:46 2008] : Aliatra: Heal Skill Check: [1d20+8] => [12,8] = (20)
[Tue Mar 11 21:44:06 2008] : Aliatra: Aliatra examines Dan, trying to determine how to best help him
[Tue Mar 11 21:44:07 2008] : DM: ooc need a spell like lesser restoration
[Tue Mar 11 21:44:28 2008] : Dan: ooc forgot to mention it for your new spells for the day
[Tue Mar 11 21:44:38 2008] : Oona: ooc I don't care, because I got the one I wanted, but by defaults, Fire and Electricity come into forms I usually can avoid with my reflex save, hence choosing the other ones
[Tue Mar 11 21:44:53 2008] : Aliatra: ooc Which I didn't have prepared today (when I did have it yesterday). Didn't I see it when I checked Dan after our previous fight?
[Tue Mar 11 21:45:12 2008] : Oona: Oona helps moving the prisoners along
[Tue Mar 11 21:45:17 2008] : Dan: ooc you did a heal check and stopped it spreading, so yes
[Tue Mar 11 21:45:47 2008] : Aliatra: ooc So doesn't it make sense I used the Lesser Restoration I had prepared?
[Tue Mar 11 21:46:11 2008] : Aliatra: ooc DM? What do you say?
[Tue Mar 11 21:47:02 2008] : DM: ooc the spell is required to restore the lost Dex
[Tue Mar 11 21:47:41 2008] : Aliatra: ooc So did I cast it yesterday or do I wait until tomorrow?
[Tue Mar 11 21:47:45 2008] : Adrin: ooc I dont think another day will make much of a difference
[Tue Mar 11 21:47:54 2008] : Dan: "It can wait until tomorrow"
[Tue Mar 11 21:48:03 2008] : Dan: "I'm not too bad with it"
[Tue Mar 11 21:48:11 2008] : Dan: ooc dex is still 15
[Tue Mar 11 21:48:24 2008] : Aliatra: "I'm afraid you will have to, but tomorrow I can undo the effects of the poison"
[Tue Mar 11 21:48:53 2008] : Dan: "Ok, are we ready?"
[Tue Mar 11 21:49:22 2008] : Aliatra: "I am"
[Tue Mar 11 21:49:30 2008] : Oona: "yes"
[Tue Mar 11 21:49:34 2008] : Aliatra: ooc I thought we were on our way already
[Tue Mar 11 21:49:55 2008] : Adrin: Adrin keeps prodding the prisoners forward
[Tue Mar 11 21:50:19 2008] : Adrin: "Ali, is that healing wand still working?"
[Tue Mar 11 21:50:54 2008] : Oona: ooc the ring is a 10 point acid resistance?
[Tue Mar 11 21:50:56 2008] : Aliatra: "Should be, it's a brand-new one. How hurt are you?"
[Tue Mar 11 21:51:32 2008] : Dan: "Shall we let them see where they are going?"
[Tue Mar 11 21:52:15 2008] : Adrin: "Well, that lizard opened up a few existing wounds"
[Tue Mar 11 21:52:21 2008] : Aliatra: "Sure, and as far as I'm concerned they may hear as well"
[Tue Mar 11 21:52:31 2008] : Adrin: ooc down 33 hp
[Tue Mar 11 21:52:36 2008] : Aliatra: ooc hp down?
[Tue Mar 11 21:53:11 2008] : Dan: Dan takes the blindfolds and ear plugs off the prisoners
[Tue Mar 11 21:53:25 2008] : Dan: "Morning scum"
[Tue Mar 11 21:53:33 2008] : Aliatra: Aliatra grabs in her bag and pulls a wand out
[Tue Mar 11 21:53:43 2008] : Dan: "Better you see where you are going"
[Tue Mar 11 21:54:09 2008] : Faustina: "Mmmphrh mmph"
[Tue Mar 11 21:54:18 2008] : Aliatra: [1d8+1] => [6,1] = (7)
[Tue Mar 11 21:54:20 2008] : Aliatra: [1d8+1] => [1,1] = (2)
[Tue Mar 11 21:54:21 2008] : Aliatra: [1d8+1] => [5,1] = (6)
[Tue Mar 11 21:54:23 2008] : Aliatra: [1d8+1] => [1,1] = (2)
[Tue Mar 11 21:54:25 2008] : Aliatra: [1d8+1] => [7,1] = (8)
[Tue Mar 11 21:54:45 2008] : Adrin: "Thats great Ali
[Tue Mar 11 21:54:47 2008] : Adrin: "Thats great Ali"
[Tue Mar 11 21:54:58 2008] : Aliatra: "You're welcome"
[Tue Mar 11 21:55:15 2008] : Adrin: "A good night rest will sort the rest out"
[Tue Mar 11 21:55:28 2008] : Dan: "I'm sorry, I didn't catch that."
[Tue Mar 11 21:56:16 2008] : Dan: "I'm afraid that my limited mountain upbriniging did not include the language of low-down treacherous worms"
[Tue Mar 11 21:56:41 2008] : Adrin: Adrin chuckles
[Tue Mar 11 21:56:55 2008] : DM: Faustina seethes.
[Tue Mar 11 21:57:19 2008] : Aliatra: "Language, language"
[Tue Mar 11 21:57:23 2008] : Dan: "Nice bra by the way"
[Tue Mar 11 21:58:10 2008] : Adrin: "You think?"
[Tue Mar 11 21:58:10 2008] : Dan: Dan keeps walking with an eye on the prisoners
[Tue Mar 11 21:58:15 2008] : Aliatra: "But Dan, are you attracted to that?"
[Tue Mar 11 21:58:23 2008] : Aliatra: Aliatra chuckles
[Tue Mar 11 21:58:23 2008] : Dan: "not really, but I've not seen many"
[Tue Mar 11 21:58:34 2008] : Oona: "Err, do we have any other more interesting things to say?'
[Tue Mar 11 21:58:36 2008] : DM: ooc walking? what happened to the teleport?
[Tue Mar 11 21:58:38 2008] : Aliatra: "Bra's you mean?"
[Tue Mar 11 21:58:48 2008] : Oona: "and to talk about than discussing people's underwear?"
[Tue Mar 11 21:58:54 2008] : Dan: ooc can only take 3 passengers
[Tue Mar 11 21:59:18 2008] : Dan: ooc think of it as a mini at present
[Tue Mar 11 21:59:38 2008] : DM: After a couple of hours you exit the tunnels into the bright light of late morning.
[Tue Mar 11 21:59:42 2008] : Dan: ooc will end up as a 7 seat MPV ;)
[Tue Mar 11 21:59:52 2008] : Aliatra: ooc KMAO
[Tue Mar 11 22:00:16 2008] : Adrin: ooc lol
[Tue Mar 11 22:00:33 2008] : Willard: "You've returned!"
[Tue Mar 11 22:00:53 2008] : Adrin: "Yes, and look who we found"
[Tue Mar 11 22:00:57 2008] : Willard: "Why do you have Faustina and Silvano tied and gagged?"
[Tue Mar 11 22:00:58 2008] : Aliatra: "And we've brought you some treacherous, backstabbing scum"
[Tue Mar 11 22:01:11 2008] : Willard: "Explain, but make it brief."
[Tue Mar 11 22:01:24 2008] : Aliatra: "They ambushed us, we won"
[Tue Mar 11 22:02:02 2008] : Oona: "Concise, and to the point"
[Tue Mar 11 22:02:03 2008] : Dan: "Although I still remain partially poisoned from the illegal weapon of one of their thankfully deceased colleague"
[Tue Mar 11 22:02:30 2008] : Dan: "You employ vagabonds who use poisons?"
[Tue Mar 11 22:02:32 2008] : Willard: "Hmmm...." Willards thinks for a moment before making a decision.
[Tue Mar 11 22:03:21 2008] : Aliatra: "At least I can cure Dan tomorrow. Their two *friends* have not been so lucky"
[Tue Mar 11 22:03:25 2008] : Willard: "There is no way to fully verify your claims, however, Faustina's crew was not the most reputable whereas you came highly recommended."
[Tue Mar 11 22:03:47 2008] : Willard: "Return their items and we shall send them on their way."
[Tue Mar 11 22:04:15 2008] : Adrin: "You're just going to let them go?"
[Tue Mar 11 22:04:16 2008] : Aliatra: "I could cast a Zone of Truth tomorrow, to help you determine the truth of the matter"
[Tue Mar 11 22:04:35 2008] : Dan: "We claimed their gear as Wergild"
[Tue Mar 11 22:04:56 2008] : Aliatra: "We might return their clothes, though"
[Tue Mar 11 22:05:00 2008] : Dan: "They attacked us, with poison, we defeated them, we keep their gear"
[Tue Mar 11 22:05:08 2008] : Willard: Willard looks slightly disdainful. "Cleric spells like those can be tricked and thwarted."
[Tue Mar 11 22:05:29 2008] : Aliatra: "As can most spells"
[Tue Mar 11 22:05:38 2008] : Willard: "As sole contractors you will be entiled to the full share of the loot which sounds like fair compensation."
[Tue Mar 11 22:05:39 2008] : Dan: "I am a conjurer of the Eyrie realm, I do not lie in such matters!"
[Tue Mar 11 22:06:12 2008] : Dan: Dan removes his robes and shows his poisoned wound
[Tue Mar 11 22:06:28 2008] : Aliatra: "And I'm not back-handed enough to invent such a story"
[Tue Mar 11 22:06:39 2008] : Willard: "The alternative would be for you to return to Southtown to present them before a court of law. None of us want such a delay of many weeks."
[Tue Mar 11 22:06:57 2008] : Oona: "They've looked at doing this from the beginning anyway"
[Tue Mar 11 22:07:12 2008] : Aliatra: "You're right about that, and since we spared their lives already ..."
[Tue Mar 11 22:07:16 2008] : Oona: "And no, we don't have the necessary time, but I would love to do that if we get the chance"
[Tue Mar 11 22:07:22 2008] : Dan: ""You mean that none of you have the power to teleport there and back?"
[Tue Mar 11 22:07:33 2008] : Aliatra: "Let's get them dressed and drive them off"
[Tue Mar 11 22:07:46 2008] : Adrin: "You can forget court. Thats a waste of time"
[Tue Mar 11 22:07:48 2008] : Aliatra: "The court-case itself might take weeks, Dan"
[Tue Mar 11 22:08:01 2008] : Willard: "Precisely"
[Tue Mar 11 22:08:28 2008] : Dan: "Bah, human laws. My folk would hang such as these"
[Tue Mar 11 22:08:54 2008] : Willard: "We are not barbarians from the mountains."
[Tue Mar 11 22:09:09 2008] : Adrin: "Let them go as they are. They wont last long"
[Tue Mar 11 22:09:13 2008] : Dan: Dan flashes red
[Tue Mar 11 22:09:29 2008] : Oona (enter): 22:09
[Tue Mar 11 22:09:32 2008] : Aliatra: "There is no need for that, Willard"
[Tue Mar 11 22:09:38 2008] : Dan: "I will summon an Archon"
[Tue Mar 11 22:09:40 2008] : Oona: ooc hmpf
[Tue Mar 11 22:09:53 2008] : Oona: Booting '(9) Oona' from server...
[Tue Mar 11 22:09:54 2008] : Oona (exit): 22:09
[Tue Mar 11 22:10:13 2008] : Dan: "Do you doubt their unbending righteousness?"
[Tue Mar 11 22:10:14 2008] : Aliatra: "Why, Dan?"
[Tue Mar 11 22:10:18 2008] : Willard: "Execution of prisoners without due process is barbaric, I'm merely stating a fact."
[Tue Mar 11 22:10:37 2008] : Dan: "They are able to detect evil auras"
[Tue Mar 11 22:11:00 2008] : Dan: "I have no doubt that these folk would not pass the muster of an Archon"
[Tue Mar 11 22:11:04 2008] : Adrin: "I'm not saying we kill them, just let them die in the woods"
[Tue Mar 11 22:11:15 2008] : Dan: ooc LOL @ Adrin
[Tue Mar 11 22:11:17 2008] : Willard: "A evil aura does not mean one is guility of a particular crime."
[Tue Mar 11 22:11:19 2008] : Aliatra: "Who was talking about hanging them without due process? I didn't hear Dan say that?"
[Tue Mar 11 22:12:09 2008] : Dan: "I did not say so, and I demand that you apologise for calling the sovreign realm of Eyrie that of barbarians"
[Tue Mar 11 22:13:09 2008] : Willard: "Release the prisoners and return their items and then I shall revise my opinion."
[Tue Mar 11 22:13:31 2008] : Dan: "If not, I'll be on my way, damn your comission, and you'll learn nought of my findings"
[Tue Mar 11 22:13:53 2008] : Aliatra: "What? That's not just Dan's decision to make, you know"
[Tue Mar 11 22:14:15 2008] : Dan: ooc not showed the Grey elf haughty side for a while :)
[Tue Mar 11 22:14:20 2008] : Aliatra: Aliatra stands besides Dan
[Tue Mar 11 22:15:13 2008] : Dan: "I again demand that you apologise for calling the sovreign realm of Eyrie that of barbarians - we of the grey elves a civilisation ancient beyond all human lands"
[Tue Mar 11 22:15:24 2008] : Oona: "And findings they were..." Oona leaves the sentence ringing in the air
[Tue Mar 11 22:15:55 2008] : Aliatra: Aliatra looks at Dan as if she's never seen him before
[Tue Mar 11 22:16:16 2008] : Willard: "So be it. Consider the contract terminated."
[Tue Mar 11 22:16:39 2008] : Adrin: Adrin is enjoying seeing the normally calm Dan getting wound up
[Tue Mar 11 22:17:08 2008] : Willard: "These tunnel systems are now the property of the School and trespassers will not be tolerated. You will leave immediately."
[Tue Mar 11 22:17:29 2008] : Aliatra: "The property?"
[Tue Mar 11 22:17:37 2008] : Dan: "Well companions. I am leaving, you are free to follow your own hearts"
[Tue Mar 11 22:17:41 2008] : Adrin: "Oh, you think you own them? hah"
[Tue Mar 11 22:17:43 2008] : Aliatra: Aliatra laughs heartily
[Tue Mar 11 22:17:43 2008] : Willard: The other wizards are looking on.
[Tue Mar 11 22:18:07 2008] : Aliatra: "So be it, Willard, fare thee as well as they deserves""
[Tue Mar 11 22:18:18 2008] : Dan: "You may want to grab hold of me"
[Tue Mar 11 22:18:22 2008] : Aliatra: Aliatra turns to Dan
[Tue Mar 11 22:18:31 2008] : Aliatra: "Coming?"
[Tue Mar 11 22:18:39 2008] : Dan: Dan looks very serious
[Tue Mar 11 22:19:08 2008] : Adrin: Adrin grabs Dans arm
[Tue Mar 11 22:19:13 2008] : Adrin: "What are you doing?"
[Tue Mar 11 22:19:24 2008] : Aliatra: Aliatra hangs on to Dan
[Tue Mar 11 22:19:29 2008] : Oona: Oona looks a bit startled
[Tue Mar 11 22:19:46 2008] : Aliatra: "I think he wants to take us out of here, fast, with their clothes"
[Tue Mar 11 22:20:01 2008] : Dan: dan stifles a grin
[Tue Mar 11 22:20:11 2008] : Dan: Dan grabs Oona
[Tue Mar 11 22:20:14 2008] : Dan: Aryadan Casts: Teleport (level 5): Instantly tansports Dan and one willing person per 3 levels as far as 100 miles/level.
[Tue Mar 11 22:20:31 2008] : Willard: ooc Where to?
[Tue Mar 11 22:20:36 2008] : Dan: Dan concentrates on the well known inn where we stay in the main city
[Tue Mar 11 22:20:54 2008] : DM: ooc seen casually... [1d100] => [97] = (97)
[Tue Mar 11 22:21:06 2008] : Dan: ooc casually???
[Tue Mar 11 22:21:26 2008] : Dan: ooc I picked there as we stayed there loads
[Tue Mar 11 22:21:59 2008] : DM: ooc yeah, but that's not the same as studing carefully, memorizing all the features and patterns and so on.
[Tue Mar 11 22:22:03 2008] : Aliatra: ooc Me no understand sentence that one
[Tue Mar 11 22:22:12 2008] : Oona: ooc roflmao
[Tue Mar 11 22:22:32 2008] : Dan: ooc another inn?
[Tue Mar 11 22:22:35 2008] : Dan: ooc LOL
[Tue Mar 11 22:22:56 2008] : Dan: ooc Dan's bluffing this one out...
[Tue Mar 11 22:22:58 2008] : Aliatra: ooc "there" meaning "that location"? Makes sense that way
[Tue Mar 11 22:23:02 2008] : Adrin: ooc this could be fun :)
[Tue Mar 11 22:23:52 2008] : Aliatra: ooc Great to watch anyway. Just glad it's just the characters that are in danger and not the players
[Tue Mar 11 22:24:16 2008] : DM: The world around you swirls and moments later you're standing in an rough looking inn. The inn's customer are a shady rough looking sort, all armed to the teeth and looking eager for a fight.
[Tue Mar 11 22:24:29 2008] : Dan: LOL
[Tue Mar 11 22:24:34 2008] : DM: GAME END