Contents / PnP Stuff / Logs /

[Tue Mar 4 19:44:23 2008] : DM: GAME START
[Tue Mar 4 19:45:00 2008] : DM: You're in the Prince of Earth's private quarters having just searched the place of valubles.
[Tue Mar 4 19:45:38 2008] : DM: You find 4 magical rings, an amulet and several scrolls as well as 22 small statues and other ornaments that look valuble.
[Tue Mar 4 19:47:23 2008] : DM: The scrolls are: Otiluke's Resiliant sphere, Wall of Ice, Flame Arrow, Slow, Darkness and Summon Monster II.
[Tue Mar 4 19:48:01 2008] : Adrin: "So, I guess the question is how much do we hand over to our scholarly employers"
[Tue Mar 4 19:48:16 2008] : Oona: "I say we wait and see"
[Tue Mar 4 19:48:22 2008] : Oona: "No need to decide now, they're not here"
[Tue Mar 4 19:49:53 2008] : Aliatra: "Let's decide once we know what we've got, exactly"
[Tue Mar 4 19:50:14 2008] : Dan: "Sounds like a plan, I'm loath to hand over everything"
[Tue Mar 4 19:50:15 2008] : Adrin: "Fair enough"
[Tue Mar 4 19:50:57 2008] : Oona: "sounds good"
[Tue Mar 4 19:51:00 2008] : Aliatra: "Just make sure we're not too greedy, we must leave them something"
[Tue Mar 4 19:51:14 2008] : Oona: ooc the statues are how big?"
[Tue Mar 4 19:51:43 2008] : DM: ooc they're small, between 15 and 30 cm tall.
[Tue Mar 4 19:51:54 2008] : Dan: "We must leave them quite a lot, but cherry pick the items that we wish to save"
[Tue Mar 4 19:52:27 2008] : Dan: "They have no need of regular spell scrolls, but We can hand them any that I already have in my spellbook"
[Tue Mar 4 19:52:39 2008] : Aliatra: "That's what I said, more or less" Aliatra grins
[Tue Mar 4 19:52:47 2008] : Dan: "Or which I cannot cast anyway"
[Tue Mar 4 19:53:34 2008] : Aliatra: "Unless we can sell those scrolls for a good price. I doubt they're interested in more common spells anyway"'
[Tue Mar 4 19:53:54 2008] : Oona: ooc brb
[Tue Mar 4 19:55:01 2008] : Dan: ooc how large are the small statues?
[Tue Mar 4 19:55:09 2008] : Dan: Appraise Skill Check: [1d20+6] => [12,6] = (18)
[Tue Mar 4 19:55:50 2008] : Oona: ooc I asked this a minute ago :P
[Tue Mar 4 19:55:50 2008] : DM: ooc um between 15 and 30 cm tall.
[Tue Mar 4 19:55:57 2008] : Dan: "No, but if we show willing, they may say that they don't want them anyway, and it makes us look more honest than perhaps we're being"
[Tue Mar 4 19:56:16 2008] : Dan: "Can we share out the statues in handy haversacks?"
[Tue Mar 4 19:56:33 2008] : Dan: "And the ornaments"
[Tue Mar 4 19:56:57 2008] : Adrin: "Yeah, go ahead"
[Tue Mar 4 19:57:06 2008] : Adrin: Adrin opens his pack
[Tue Mar 4 19:57:12 2008] : Dan: "How many of us have handy haversacks?"
[Tue Mar 4 19:57:22 2008] : Aliatra: "I have one"
[Tue Mar 4 19:57:27 2008] : Dan: Dan shoves in 6 statues
[Tue Mar 4 19:57:36 2008] : Dan: Dan takes six too
[Tue Mar 4 19:57:57 2008] : Dan: Dan passes Ali 5 and a handful of ornaments
[Tue Mar 4 19:58:17 2008] : Aliatra: Aliatra stuffs her pack
[Tue Mar 4 19:58:40 2008] : Dan: "Oona, do you have a handy haversack, or bag of holdiing?"
[Tue Mar 4 19:58:57 2008] : Adrin: "I have one"
[Tue Mar 4 19:59:00 2008] : Oona: "Handy haversack"
[Tue Mar 4 19:59:09 2008] : Oona: "I can take some of tose statues"
[Tue Mar 4 19:59:26 2008] : Oona: OOna takes 6 as well
[Tue Mar 4 19:59:27 2008] : Dan: Dan passes Oona the last 5 and a handful of ornaments
[Tue Mar 4 19:59:34 2008] : Oona: ooc oops, 5 it is :)
[Tue Mar 4 20:00:36 2008] : Dan: ooc loot page updated - not forgetting about any of this ;)
[Tue Mar 4 20:00:55 2008] : Dan: "Right, where to next? The other big building?"
[Tue Mar 4 20:01:02 2008] : Aliatra: ooc LOL
[Tue Mar 4 20:01:38 2008] : Adrin: "Are we done down here?"
[Tue Mar 4 20:02:19 2008] : DM: ooc you've explore all 3 of the big buildings
[Tue Mar 4 20:02:54 2008] : Aliatra: "Let's spend some time inventoring our finds before emerging"
[Tue Mar 4 20:03:01 2008] : Dan: ooc we have? was the vampire one the third one?
[Tue Mar 4 20:03:34 2008] : DM: ooc yes
[Tue Mar 4 20:03:48 2008] : Dan: "I suggest that we identify as many as possible of the items before we leave"
[Tue Mar 4 20:04:09 2008] : Dan: "Ali can help me with this, but we'll both need to rest to get the spells"
[Tue Mar 4 20:04:34 2008] : Dan: "I can use one spell now. What Item shall I look at?"
[Tue Mar 4 20:05:24 2008] : Oona: unles you're confident you can use the spells right away
[Tue Mar 4 20:05:26 2008] : Adrin: "Amulet?"
[Tue Mar 4 20:05:30 2008] : Oona: "I would say identify the rings"
[Tue Mar 4 20:05:35 2008] : Oona: "and the amulet"
[Tue Mar 4 20:05:49 2008] : Aliatra: "Anyone of them"
[Tue Mar 4 20:06:45 2008] : Dan: "Strange, not sure why i thought Aliatra could help. Must be my mind playing tricks"
[Tue Mar 4 20:07:34 2008] : Aliatra: "I can identify which items are magic, but no more than that"
[Tue Mar 4 20:07:53 2008] : Dan: "So, which one first?"
[Tue Mar 4 20:08:31 2008] : Dan: "We have 4 rings, 4 staves, an amulet"
[Tue Mar 4 20:08:43 2008] : Aliatra: "Try the amulet"
[Tue Mar 4 20:09:20 2008] : DM: ooc the rings had stronger auras that the amulet
[Tue Mar 4 20:10:01 2008] : Dan: "Of course, the rings had stronger magical auras than the amulet"
[Tue Mar 4 20:10:10 2008] : Dan: "So maybe a ring first?"
[Tue Mar 4 20:10:12 2008] : Adrin: ooc lol
[Tue Mar 4 20:10:33 2008] : Dan: ooc anything to tell them apart, what did my detect magic tell me about them??
[Tue Mar 4 20:10:47 2008] : Adrin: Adrin grabs one of the rings and says "This one, before we all grow old!"
[Tue Mar 4 20:11:28 2008] : Dan: ooc you finished as I cast it as you weren't sure on the loot ;
[Tue Mar 4 20:11:37 2008] : DM: ooc they're all very similar, just slightly different colours
[Tue Mar 4 20:11:41 2008] : Dan: "This will take me some time of course"
[Tue Mar 4 20:11:57 2008] : Aliatra: "Time we have"
[Tue Mar 4 20:12:01 2008] : DM: ooc [1d4] => [1] = (1)
[Tue Mar 4 20:12:06 2008] : Dan: "You may as well all relax, or we can move somewhere more comfortable"
[Tue Mar 4 20:12:21 2008] : Aliatra: /me sits bac and watches Dank
[Tue Mar 4 20:12:52 2008] : Dan: Dan takes the first ring and spends the full hour identifying its properties
[Tue Mar 4 20:13:10 2008] : Dan: Aryadan Casts: Identify (level 1): Determines properties of magic item
[Tue Mar 4 20:14:00 2008] : Dan: "This ring protects against fire in the same way as my cloak"
[Tue Mar 4 20:14:14 2008] : Dan: "It's a reasonably powerful magic"
[Tue Mar 4 20:14:17 2008] : Aliatra: "Nice"
[Tue Mar 4 20:14:29 2008] : Dan: ooc cloak = robes!
[Tue Mar 4 20:15:14 2008] : Dan: "I'm afraid that's all that I can do today"
[Tue Mar 4 20:15:20 2008] : Oona: "That's ok"
[Tue Mar 4 20:15:35 2008] : Oona: ooc /me thinks the DM should think about dropping a wand of identify some day :P
[Tue Mar 4 20:15:42 2008] : Dan: "We can either take what we've got and decide to keep some items unidentified"
[Tue Mar 4 20:15:45 2008] : Aliatra: ooc LOL
[Tue Mar 4 20:16:13 2008] : DM: ooc perhaps you could buy one?
[Tue Mar 4 20:16:16 2008] : Aliatra: "I'd rather know before we get out of here so we can take an informed decision on what to hand over"
[Tue Mar 4 20:16:43 2008] : Dan: "Or we can wait here until tomorrow where I can identify 6 of the remaining items tomorrow"
[Tue Mar 4 20:17:17 2008] : Dan: "Actually, I can do them all, but it will take up som eof my more powerful spells"
[Tue Mar 4 20:17:26 2008] : Dan: "And 8 hours"
[Tue Mar 4 20:17:28 2008] : Adrin: "I guess another night down here wouldn't be too bad, although I starting to forget what the Sun looked like"
[Tue Mar 4 20:18:09 2008] : Oona: "I agree. It will also give us time to think about what we are going to do with those items"
[Tue Mar 4 20:18:30 2008] : Oona: "And I wouldn't mind trying to see what we can get out of those trinkets, ornaments and statues"
[Tue Mar 4 20:18:36 2008] : Dan: "So where do we rest?"!
[Tue Mar 4 20:19:02 2008] : Oona: "I am thinking if we can get enough money, we probably can buy us a way to identify magic items and free Dan's spells"
[Tue Mar 4 20:19:18 2008] : Aliatra: "With the myconoids, I like listening to stories"
[Tue Mar 4 20:19:37 2008] : Adrin: "Good idea Oona. How much would something like that cost?"
[Tue Mar 4 20:19:55 2008] : Dan: ooc does identify cost 100gp to cast in this game DM?
[Tue Mar 4 20:20:26 2008] : Dan: ooc 50 * 100 + 750 gp
[Tue Mar 4 20:21:30 2008] : Dan: ooc = 5750 or 750 - depending on if we count the cost of the component
[Tue Mar 4 20:21:36 2008] : DM: ooc no
[Tue Mar 4 20:22:25 2008] : Dan: "It's actually only a 750gp wand believe it or not"
[Tue Mar 4 20:22:58 2008] : Aliatra: "I'd happily chip in if it would mean freeing Dan's spells"
[Tue Mar 4 20:23:01 2008] : Adrin: "Thats a bargain. Next time we hit town, we should get one"
[Tue Mar 4 20:23:11 2008] : Dan: "OK, I agree"
[Tue Mar 4 20:23:35 2008] : Dan: "Shall we explore some more of the city while we're down here?"
[Tue Mar 4 20:23:43 2008] : Dan: "There may be more undead"
[Tue Mar 4 20:24:00 2008] : Adrin: "May as well while we're waiting"
[Tue Mar 4 20:24:17 2008] : Dan: "We could even try to solev the thing that keeps these souls trapped here"
[Tue Mar 4 20:25:10 2008] : Aliatra: "Stories might help us with that one as well, let's ask the myconoids what they think about it"
[Tue Mar 4 20:25:53 2008] : Adrin: "They seem to know a lot about this places history"
[Tue Mar 4 20:28:15 2008] : Oona: "you think they could tell us more about it?"
[Tue Mar 4 20:28:28 2008] : Oona: "It was... a long story the first time already"
[Tue Mar 4 20:29:16 2008] : Dan: "I'm not sure that they view history in the same way that we do. And I don't think that they were too concerned with events above ground"
[Tue Mar 4 20:29:40 2008] : Dan: "I think perhaps that what we seek is in the library here"
[Tue Mar 4 20:30:06 2008] : Adrin: "more books"
[Tue Mar 4 20:30:06 2008] : Aliatra: "They might still know or suspect something and we're not going anywhere today ..."
[Tue Mar 4 20:30:47 2008] : Dan: "Well, you guys go and speak to the myconids, Oona and I can hit the books?"
[Tue Mar 4 20:31:23 2008] : Adrin: "I thought we were going undead hunting"
[Tue Mar 4 20:31:48 2008] : Dan: "Well, our mandate was to clear the undead"
[Tue Mar 4 20:32:05 2008] : Oona: "Sounds good. The books that is"
[Tue Mar 4 20:32:09 2008] : Dan: "If we get rid of the ghosts, we fulfil that in the best way"
[Tue Mar 4 20:32:09 2008] : Aliatra: "Let's ask about undead as well, then"
[Tue Mar 4 20:32:38 2008] : Adrin: "yeah, the boring way"
[Tue Mar 4 20:32:55 2008] : Adrin: Adrin huffs like a teenager
[Tue Mar 4 20:32:59 2008] : Dan: "No matter how many times we defeat the ghosts they will come back and be a threat to the wizards"
[Tue Mar 4 20:34:30 2008] : Aliatra: "There are plenty of fights in our future, Adrin"
[Tue Mar 4 20:34:36 2008] : Dan: Dan heads for the library to seek information
[Tue Mar 4 20:35:16 2008] : Aliatra: Aliatra goes to the myconids
[Tue Mar 4 20:35:18 2008] : Adrin: "I know, I'm just itching for a fight now"
[Tue Mar 4 20:35:31 2008] : Aliatra: "Aren't you always?"
[Tue Mar 4 20:35:38 2008] : DM: ooc does anyone speak Terran?
[Tue Mar 4 20:35:48 2008] : Aliatra: Aliatra looks at Adrin and grins at him
[Tue Mar 4 20:35:56 2008] : Adrin: ooc Adrin barely speakes common
[Tue Mar 4 20:36:14 2008] : Aliatra: ooc Common. Dwarven and Elven
[Tue Mar 4 20:36:33 2008] : Oona: ooc nope
[Tue Mar 4 20:36:46 2008] : Dan: nope
[Tue Mar 4 20:37:28 2008] : DM: Unfortunate. Most of the texts in the library are in Terran or two faded or damaged to read.
[Tue Mar 4 20:38:11 2008] : Dan: "Hmm, I can read these tomorrow if I use the right spells, but I wanted to spend time doing this now!"
[Tue Mar 4 20:39:02 2008] : Dan: Dan searches for anything in Common; Elven; Draconic; Gnoll; Goblin; Orc or Sylvan
[Tue Mar 4 20:39:16 2008] : Oona: Oona picks up a book
[Tue Mar 4 20:39:25 2008] : Oona: "I don't understand any of this, unfoirtunately"
[Tue Mar 4 20:39:41 2008] : Dan: "Nor do I."
[Tue Mar 4 20:39:59 2008] : DM: There's nothing you can read, some of the books have diagrams that suggest they're scholarly texts on magic.
[Tue Mar 4 20:40:35 2008] : Oona: "I guess, however, that the wizards will be happy with this stuff"
[Tue Mar 4 20:40:50 2008] : Oona: "I mean, that's got to be of value to someone?"
[Tue Mar 4 20:40:52 2008] : Dan: "Yes indeed"
[Tue Mar 4 20:41:18 2008] : Dan: "Dome of it seems to be magical theory, but I can't understand the language"
[Tue Mar 4 20:41:31 2008] : Dan: "Shall we follow Adrin and Ali?"
[Tue Mar 4 20:42:17 2008] : Dan: "I have a spell for reading foreign texts, but I have not learned it today. It seldom comes in useful to me"
[Tue Mar 4 20:43:30 2008] : Oona: "i thin we should get back to them, yes"
[Tue Mar 4 20:43:33 2008] : Dan: Dan has a final search for anything in the library before heading off
[Tue Mar 4 20:43:47 2008] : Dan: Take 20 = 8
[Tue Mar 4 20:43:52 2008] : Dan: Take 20 = 28
[Tue Mar 4 20:44:27 2008] : DM: As for Adrin and Aliatra, the Myconid Elder has no further tails involing the city. It has plenty of stories of Myconid history if you're interested in those.
[Tue Mar 4 20:44:38 2008] : DM: ooc You find nothing else Dan
[Tue Mar 4 20:45:12 2008] : Aliatra: Aliatra finds she's nodding off
[Tue Mar 4 20:45:47 2008] : Dan: "How do we solve this Oona? It would be nice to free these poor souls after so long"
[Tue Mar 4 20:45:57 2008] : Adrin: ooc brb
[Tue Mar 4 20:49:20 2008] : Oona: "You're asking me?"
[Tue Mar 4 20:49:29 2008] : Oona: "My knowledge of undead is ... so poor"
[Tue Mar 4 20:49:51 2008] : Oona: "I mean, the simple idea of anything / anyone being "un-dead" puzzles me to start with"
[Tue Mar 4 20:49:53 2008] : Dan: "I was speaking out loud. My knowlege is not much better"
[Tue Mar 4 20:52:12 2008] : Oona: "ok, what are the others up to?"
[Tue Mar 4 20:52:12 2008] : Adrin: ooc back
[Tue Mar 4 20:52:23 2008] : Aliatra: ooc wb
[Tue Mar 4 20:52:26 2008] : Oona: Oona goes to join Adrin and Ali
[Tue Mar 4 20:52:36 2008] : Dan: Dan follows Oona after the others
[Tue Mar 4 20:53:29 2008] : DM: They're listenig to long, ponderous tails of the first colony of myconids in these tunnels and caverns.
[Tue Mar 4 20:53:48 2008] : DM: tales even
[Tue Mar 4 20:55:29 2008] : DM: So what's the plan now?
[Tue Mar 4 20:56:47 2008] : Adrin: ooc have a look round some more of the town, rest, id some more stuff and head back to the surface?
[Tue Mar 4 20:56:59 2008] : Dan: ooc sounds good
[Tue Mar 4 20:57:08 2008] : Oona: ooc sounds like a plan, yes.
[Tue Mar 4 20:57:27 2008] : DM: Okay.
[Tue Mar 4 20:57:38 2008] : Aliatra: "Done with your studies already?"
[Tue Mar 4 20:58:52 2008] : DM: As you exit the palace building and enter the large plaza you're greated by Faustina (fighter), Silvano (cleric) and Lucrezia (wizard).
[Tue Mar 4 20:58:58 2008] : Adrin: Adrin is struggling to stay awake
[Tue Mar 4 20:59:13 2008] : Adrin: ooc I read that as 'enter the large pizza'
[Tue Mar 4 20:59:20 2008] : Aliatra: ooc LOL
[Tue Mar 4 20:59:56 2008] : Dan: ooc mmmmm, pizza
[Tue Mar 4 21:00:02 2008] : Faustina: "Hey, it's those bastard you're are trying to muscle in on our contract."
[Tue Mar 4 21:00:10 2008] : Dan: Dan look sup in surprise
[Tue Mar 4 21:00:31 2008] : Faustina: "How about you hand over any of the valubles you found and we won't have to rough you up."
[Tue Mar 4 21:00:37 2008] : Dan: Dan ignores their banter
[Tue Mar 4 21:00:43 2008] : Faustina: Spot checks
[Tue Mar 4 21:00:51 2008] : Adrin: Spot Skill Check: [1d20+7] => [7,7] = (14)
[Tue Mar 4 21:00:54 2008] : Aliatra: Spot Skill Check: [1d20+2] => [18,2] = (20)
[Tue Mar 4 21:00:56 2008] : Dan: Spot Skill Check: [1d20+5] => [11,5] = (16)
[Tue Mar 4 21:01:25 2008] : Aliatra: "Why don't we keep them?"
[Tue Mar 4 21:01:34 2008] : Oona: Spot Skill Check: [1d20+11] => [13,11] = (24)
[Tue Mar 4 21:02:34 2008] : Dan: "Where's their rogue?"
[Tue Mar 4 21:03:17 2008] : Adrin: "Good question"
[Tue Mar 4 21:03:22 2008] : Faustina: Faustina draws her sword and Lucrezia flexs her casting fingers.
[Tue Mar 4 21:03:30 2008] : Aliatra: Aliatra turns around her axis, looking for the rogue
[Tue Mar 4 21:03:43 2008] : Oona: "Excuse me? You're going to "rough us up?"
[Tue Mar 4 21:04:09 2008] : Faustina: "I think we are..."
[Tue Mar 4 21:04:13 2008] : Oona: Oona draws both her swords
[Tue Mar 4 21:04:14 2008] : Faustina: Roll initiative
[Tue Mar 4 21:04:14 2008] : Adrin: Adrin draws his sword
[Tue Mar 4 21:04:17 2008] : Oona: Initiative: [1d20+9] => [8,9] = (17)
[Tue Mar 4 21:04:21 2008] : Adrin: Adrin: Initiative: [1d20+3] => [16,3] = (19)
[Tue Mar 4 21:04:21 2008] : Dan: Initiative: [1d20+5] => [18,5] = (23)
[Tue Mar 4 21:04:37 2008] : Faustina: [1d20+4] => [10,4] = (14)
[Tue Mar 4 21:04:40 2008] : Aliatra: Initiative [1d20+7] => [12,7] = (19)
[Tue Mar 4 21:04:58 2008] : Aliatra: Aliatra gets her sword ready
[Tue Mar 4 21:05:03 2008] : Dan: ooc I'm soooo excited :D
[Tue Mar 4 21:06:00 2008] : Faustina: Dagger, throwing DC18 poiso [1d6] Dex (base): [1d20+8] => [14,8] = (22) ===> Damage: [1d3+1] => [3,1] = (4)
[Tue Mar 4 21:06:43 2008] : Remo: Araydan, you feel some sharp bite deep into your back. Take [3d6+4] => [1,3,3,4] = (11) damage
[Tue Mar 4 21:06:58 2008] : Remo: And a fortitude save.
[Tue Mar 4 21:07:23 2008] : Dan: Fortitude save: [1d20+5] => [7,5] = (12)
[Tue Mar 4 21:07:39 2008] : Dan: "Aaargh!"
[Tue Mar 4 21:07:54 2008] : Remo: You turn to look to your right and see concealed in a shadow is Remo (rogue) arm outstretched from just throwing a dagger into Dan's back.
[Tue Mar 4 21:08:10 2008] : Remo: Take [1d6] => [6] = (6) dex damage
[Tue Mar 4 21:08:23 2008] : Adrin: ooc ouch
[Tue Mar 4 21:08:47 2008] : Aliatra: ooc Darn!
[Tue Mar 4 21:08:50 2008] : Dan: ooc damn you and your rolls!
[Tue Mar 4 21:11:10 2008] : Remo: Faustina chareges Aliatra and slashes hard with her bastard sword
[Tue Mar 4 21:11:16 2008] : Remo: Sword, bastard +1 (base): [1d20+8] => [7,8] = (15) ===> Damage: [1d10+8] => [9,8] = (17)
[Tue Mar 4 21:11:25 2008] : Remo: A clumsy strike
[Tue Mar 4 21:11:31 2008] : DM: Dan?
[Tue Mar 4 21:11:43 2008] : DM: ooc Let's see if I can get the nicks right...
[Tue Mar 4 21:12:26 2008] : Dan: Dan moves to cover his back
[Tue Mar 4 21:12:33 2008] : Dan: Araydan casts Melf's Acid Arrow - Metamagic Extend - Ranged touch attack, lasts 6 rounds (base): [1d20+6] => [15,6] = (21) ===> Damage: [2d4+0] => [3,4,0] = (7)
[Tue Mar 4 21:12:41 2008] : Dan: On the caster
[Tue Mar 4 21:13:19 2008] : DM: ooc remember to say "Done" when you're round is over
[Tue Mar 4 21:13:25 2008] : DM: ooc your
[Tue Mar 4 21:13:31 2008] : Dan: Done, sorry
[Tue Mar 4 21:13:35 2008] : DM: Adrin?
[Tue Mar 4 21:13:36 2008] : Dan: ooc did I hit?
[Tue Mar 4 21:13:40 2008] : DM: ooc yes
[Tue Mar 4 21:13:46 2008] : Adrin: Adrin flies into a rage and moves to attack Faustina
[Tue Mar 4 21:13:54 2008] : Adrin: +1 Greatsword(Rage) (base): [1d20+16] => [18,16] = (34) ===> Damage: [2d6+10] => [4,2,10] = (16)
[Tue Mar 4 21:13:54 2008] : Adrin: Critical hit? [1d20+16] => [15,16] = (31) ===> Damage: [4d6+20] => [5,6,4,6,20] = (41)
[Tue Mar 4 21:13:54 2008] : Adrin: +1 Greatsword(Rage) (second): [1d20+11] => [8,11] = (19) ===> Damage: [2d6+10] => [1,2,10] = (13)
[Tue Mar 4 21:14:06 2008] : Adrin: first attack only
[Tue Mar 4 21:14:16 2008] : Dan: ooc ouch!
[Tue Mar 4 21:14:20 2008] : DM: Faustina staggers under the mighty blow.
[Tue Mar 4 21:14:22 2008] : Aliatra: ooc Nice one :-D
[Tue Mar 4 21:14:38 2008] : Adrin: ooc :)
[Tue Mar 4 21:14:47 2008] : DM: ooc remember to say "Done" when you're round is over!
[Tue Mar 4 21:14:48 2008] : Adrin: activate cloak, and done
[Tue Mar 4 21:14:54 2008] : DM: ooc ta
[Tue Mar 4 21:14:58 2008] : DM: Oona?
[Tue Mar 4 21:15:17 2008] : Oona: As Oona sees Faustina stagger, she moves to her and aims at her
[Tue Mar 4 21:15:36 2008] : Oona: Black Sister - Sword, short +1 - 2W - PHand [1d6 acid] (base): [1d20+8] => [8,8] = (16) ===> Damage: [1d6+4] => [5,4] = (9)
[Tue Mar 4 21:15:36 2008] : Oona: Black Sister - Sword, short +1 - 2W - PHand [1d6 acid] (second): [1d20+3] => [15,3] = (18) ===> Damage: [1d6+4] => [3,4] = (7)
[Tue Mar 4 21:15:42 2008] : Dan: ooc err??
[Tue Mar 4 21:15:56 2008] : Oona: ooc errr?
[Tue Mar 4 21:16:03 2008] : Dan: ooc carry on
[Tue Mar 4 21:16:11 2008] : Oona: done.
[Tue Mar 4 21:16:20 2008] : Dan: ooc just don't be surprised if I'm dead before my next go
[Tue Mar 4 21:16:20 2008] : DM: Faustina's fullplate armour deflects the strike.
[Tue Mar 4 21:17:49 2008] : Remo: Remo tumbles off his perch and rolls behind Aliatra
[Tue Mar 4 21:18:00 2008] : Remo: Tumble Skill Check: [1d20+13] => [20,13] = (33)
[Tue Mar 4 21:18:14 2008] : Remo: Then stabs her in the back
[Tue Mar 4 21:18:16 2008] : Remo: Sword, short +1 (base): [1d20+6] => [19,6] = (25) ===> Damage: [1d4+2] => [4,2] = (6)
[Tue Mar 4 21:18:16 2008] : Remo: Critical hit? [1d20+6] => [7,6] = (13) ===> Damage: [2d4+4] => [4,1,4] = (9)
[Tue Mar 4 21:18:34 2008] : Remo: Take [3d6+6] => [2,1,6,6] = (15) damage from a well placed blade.
[Tue Mar 4 21:19:17 2008] : Lucrezia: Lucrezia casts a spell...
[Tue Mar 4 21:19:21 2008] : Lucrezia: Concetration Skill Check: [1d20+10] => [11,10] = (21)
[Tue Mar 4 21:19:26 2008] : Aliatra: ooc 15? I thought it was just 6
[Tue Mar 4 21:19:29 2008] : Dan: ooc concentration 7 damage
[Tue Mar 4 21:19:34 2008] : Lucrezia: ooc sneak attack
[Tue Mar 4 21:19:43 2008] : Lucrezia: ooc DC is 10 + damage?
[Tue Mar 4 21:19:47 2008] : Dan: oo cplus the 6
[Tue Mar 4 21:19:55 2008] : Dan: ooc err
[Tue Mar 4 21:20:23 2008] : Dan: ooc thik so
[Tue Mar 4 21:20:46 2008] : Dan: ooc 1/2 of damage, so 4
[Tue Mar 4 21:20:53 2008] : Lucrezia: A flaming ball streaks towards the wall of the palace where it bursts, engulfing Oona, Adrin, Aliatra, Araydan and Remo in flames.
[Tue Mar 4 21:21:02 2008] : Lucrezia: Reflex saves
[Tue Mar 4 21:21:08 2008] : Dan: Reflex save: [1d20+8] => [10,8] = (18)
[Tue Mar 4 21:21:09 2008] : Aliatra: Reflex save: [1d20+6] => [3,6] = (9)
[Tue Mar 4 21:21:13 2008] : Lucrezia: Reflex save: [1d20+9] => [4,9] = (13)
[Tue Mar 4 21:21:18 2008] : Adrin: Reflex save: [1d20+7] => [8,7] = (15)
[Tue Mar 4 21:21:30 2008] : Lucrezia: [6d6] => [2,1,2,1,6,4] = (16) fire damage
[Tue Mar 4 21:22:02 2008] : Lucrezia: 8 damage for Dan, 16 for Aliatra and Adrin.
[Tue Mar 4 21:22:12 2008] : Dan: Dan is unaffected
[Tue Mar 4 21:22:59 2008] : Lucrezia: ooc Oona, reflex save.
[Tue Mar 4 21:23:11 2008] : Adrin: ooc I knew I should've grabbed that ring
[Tue Mar 4 21:23:33 2008] : Dan: ooc 10 + 1/2 of damage sustained, so 14 this round, different next round
[Tue Mar 4 21:23:36 2008] : Oona: Reflex save: [1d20+12] => [8,12] = (20)
[Tue Mar 4 21:24:00 2008] : Lucrezia: ooc actually you were in the blast, sorry.
[Tue Mar 4 21:24:09 2008] : Lucrezia: ooc weren't
[Tue Mar 4 21:24:14 2008] : Oona: ooc k
[Tue Mar 4 21:24:21 2008] : Oona: ooc no damage anyway :P
[Tue Mar 4 21:24:32 2008] : Silvano: Silvano casts a spell and Adrin is surrounded in a brief greenish light.
[Tue Mar 4 21:24:34 2008] : Silvano: WIll save.
[Tue Mar 4 21:24:39 2008] : Adrin: Will save: [1d20+6] => [7,6] = (13)
[Tue Mar 4 21:25:18 2008] : Silvano: Adrin you're held in place, unable to move or act. A victim of a "hold person" spell.
[Tue Mar 4 21:25:26 2008] : Adrin: ooc nooooooooo!
[Tue Mar 4 21:25:58 2008] : Faustina: Faustina turns and makes two powerful strikes at Oona.
[Tue Mar 4 21:26:05 2008] : Faustina: Sword, bastard +1 (base): [1d20+8] => [20,8] = (28) ===> Damage: [1d10+8] => [4,8] = (12)
[Tue Mar 4 21:26:05 2008] : Faustina: Critical hit? [1d20+8] => [14,8] = (22) ===> Damage: [2d10+16] => [4,3,16] = (23)
[Tue Mar 4 21:26:10 2008] : Faustina: Sword, bastard +1 (base): [1d20+8] => [19,8] = (27) ===> Damage: [1d10+8] => [7,8] = (15)
[Tue Mar 4 21:26:10 2008] : Faustina: Critical hit? [1d20+8] => [7,8] = (15) ===> Damage: [2d10+16] => [2,5,16] = (23)
[Tue Mar 4 21:26:24 2008] : Adrin: ooc jammy jammy rolls
[Tue Mar 4 21:26:26 2008] : Dan: ooc eeek!
[Tue Mar 4 21:26:29 2008] : Aliatra: ooc Faustina again? When is my turn?
[Tue Mar 4 21:26:44 2008] : Faustina: ooc oops, I've left you off the list
[Tue Mar 4 21:26:48 2008] : Adrin: ooc same time as mine
[Tue Mar 4 21:27:01 2008] : Oona: ooc kill her before those rolls get into action! :)
[Tue Mar 4 21:27:09 2008] : Aliatra: ooc LOL
[Tue Mar 4 21:27:11 2008] : DM: Aliatra, your turn.
[Tue Mar 4 21:27:28 2008] : Aliatra: Aliatra attacks Faustina
[Tue Mar 4 21:27:35 2008] : Aliatra: Greatsword Bane undead +1 (base): [1d20+13] => [19,13] = (32) ===> Damage: [2d6+8] => [2,3,8] = (13)
[Tue Mar 4 21:27:35 2008] : Aliatra: Critical hit? [1d20+13] => [20,13] = (33) ===> Damage: [4d6+16] => [4,1,3,3,16] = (27)
[Tue Mar 4 21:27:35 2008] : Aliatra: Greatsword Bane undead +1 (second): [1d20+8] => [17,8] = (25) ===> Damage: [2d6+8] => [1,2,8] = (11)
[Tue Mar 4 21:27:42 2008] : Aliatra: Done
[Tue Mar 4 21:27:51 2008] : Oona: ooc wohooooo
[Tue Mar 4 21:27:53 2008] : Aliatra: ooc Is she dead yet?
[Tue Mar 4 21:28:04 2008] : Adrin: ooc lots of crits tonight
[Tue Mar 4 21:28:07 2008] : Dan: ooc same damage as she would have done to Oona!
[Tue Mar 4 21:28:16 2008] : Aliatra: ooc And some of them are ours!
[Tue Mar 4 21:28:35 2008] : Aliatra: ooc Same damage? That's amazing
[Tue Mar 4 21:28:57 2008] : DM: Faustina, drops her sword and falls to the floor, blood flowing from a mortal wound.
[Tue Mar 4 21:29:06 2008] : DM: Dan, your turn.
[Tue Mar 4 21:29:26 2008] : Oona: ooc /me falls at Ami's knees and kisses her feet :)
[Tue Mar 4 21:29:33 2008] : Oona: ooc *ali's
[Tue Mar 4 21:29:41 2008] : Dan: Araydan casts Scorching Ray (base): [1d20+6] => [20,6] = (26) ===> Damage: [4d6+0] => [5,2,1,3,0] = (11)
[Tue Mar 4 21:29:41 2008] : Dan: Critical hit? [1d20+6] => [15,6] = (21) ===> Damage: [8d6+0] => [4,2,6,6,3,6,4,1,0] = (32)
[Tue Mar 4 21:29:44 2008] : Dan: Araydan casts Scorching Ray (base): [1d20+6] => [9,6] = (15) ===> Damage: [4d6+0] => [3,2,6,6,0] = (17)
[Tue Mar 4 21:29:48 2008] : Dan: On S
[Tue Mar 4 21:30:17 2008] : Dan: Dan then moves to cover himself
[Tue Mar 4 21:30:31 2008] : Dan: Done
[Tue Mar 4 21:31:05 2008] : Dan: ooc ranged touch attack on a cleric
[Tue Mar 4 21:31:16 2008] : Dan: ooc not high touch attack AC
[Tue Mar 4 21:31:35 2008] : DM: Silvano falls to his knees screaming in pain, he falls face down and writhes briefly before lying still and smoking.
[Tue Mar 4 21:31:46 2008] : Dan: ooc |o?
[Tue Mar 4 21:31:51 2008] : Dan: ooc \o/
[Tue Mar 4 21:31:59 2008] : Aliatra: ooc Nice one!
[Tue Mar 4 21:32:06 2008] : Adrin: ooc wow
[Tue Mar 4 21:32:09 2008] : DM: Adrin, you can't act this round.
[Tue Mar 4 21:32:14 2008] : DM: Aliatra, your turn
[Tue Mar 4 21:32:27 2008] : Oona: ooc this time it's me you've forgotten :)
[Tue Mar 4 21:32:31 2008] : Adrin: ooc do I not get another save?
[Tue Mar 4 21:32:35 2008] : Dan: "Oona get the wizard!"
[Tue Mar 4 21:32:37 2008] : DM: ooc you're next, Oona
[Tue Mar 4 21:32:50 2008] : Dan: "He's easier to hit"
[Tue Mar 4 21:32:54 2008] : Oona: ooc yeah, just realized, sorry
[Tue Mar 4 21:33:15 2008] : Dan: [2d4] => [2,3] = (5)
[Tue Mar 4 21:33:22 2008] : Dan: ooc acid damage on wizar
[Tue Mar 4 21:33:23 2008] : Oona: ooc L is the wizard?
[Tue Mar 4 21:33:28 2008] : Dan: ooc yes
[Tue Mar 4 21:33:33 2008] : Aliatra: Aliatra turns around and attacks Remo
[Tue Mar 4 21:33:36 2008] : Aliatra: Greatsword Bane undead +1 (base): [1d20+13] => [12,13] = (25) ===> Damage: [2d6+8] => [1,3,8] = (12)
[Tue Mar 4 21:33:36 2008] : Aliatra: Greatsword Bane undead +1 (second): [1d20+8] => [14,8] = (22) ===> Damage: [2d6+8] => [4,2,8] = (14)
[Tue Mar 4 21:33:44 2008] : Aliatra: Done
[Tue Mar 4 21:34:11 2008] : Adrin: ooc what, no crit? ;)
[Tue Mar 4 21:34:14 2008] : DM: Sliced and diced, Remo doesn't stand a chance against your blade.
[Tue Mar 4 21:34:27 2008] : DM: Oona?
[Tue Mar 4 21:34:39 2008] : Aliatra: ooc Can't have a crit every time
[Tue Mar 4 21:35:28 2008] : Oona: Oona runs to Lucrezia
[Tue Mar 4 21:35:35 2008] : Oona: done.
[Tue Mar 4 21:35:44 2008] : Dan: ooc you could charge
[Tue Mar 4 21:35:54 2008] : Oona: ooc can I?
[Tue Mar 4 21:35:59 2008] : Dan: ooc yes
[Tue Mar 4 21:36:00 2008] : DM: ooc yes
[Tue Mar 4 21:36:01 2008] : Adrin: ooc adrin would :)
[Tue Mar 4 21:36:24 2008] : Oona: ooc I've never charged before :)
[Tue Mar 4 21:36:33 2008] : Oona: OOna charges Lucrezia
[Tue Mar 4 21:36:39 2008] : Dan: ooc +2 to attack (and damage??)
[Tue Mar 4 21:36:45 2008] : DM: ooc just attack
[Tue Mar 4 21:36:58 2008] : Adrin: ooc and -2 AC til your next turn
[Tue Mar 4 21:37:03 2008] : Oona: Black Sister - Sword, short +1 - 2W - PHand [1d6 acid] (base): [1d20+8] => [13,8] = (21) ===> Damage: [1d6+4] => [3,4] = (7)
[Tue Mar 4 21:37:03 2008] : Oona: Black Sister - Sword, short +1 - 2W - PHand [1d6 acid] (second): [1d20+3] => [16,3] = (19) ===> Damage: [1d6+4] => [1,4] = (5)
[Tue Mar 4 21:37:11 2008] : Oona: done.
[Tue Mar 4 21:37:51 2008] : Oona: ooc do I hit?
[Tue Mar 4 21:38:00 2008] : DM: Your sword pierces her arm, the acid eating into her clothes and flesh
[Tue Mar 4 21:38:07 2008] : Oona: ooc if I hit, there's the acid
[Tue Mar 4 21:38:09 2008] : Oona: [1d6] => [5] = (5)
[Tue Mar 4 21:38:23 2008] : DM: Adrin, will save.
[Tue Mar 4 21:38:28 2008] : Adrin: Will save: [1d20+6] => [7,6] = (13)
[Tue Mar 4 21:38:31 2008] : Adrin: ooc ffs
[Tue Mar 4 21:38:44 2008] : DM: You're still held.
[Tue Mar 4 21:39:20 2008] : Lucrezia: The wizard takes a step back and casts a spell at Oona.
[Tue Mar 4 21:39:26 2008] : Lucrezia: Will save Oona.
[Tue Mar 4 21:39:35 2008] : Dan: Spellcraft Skill Check: [1d20+19] => [13,19] = (32)
[Tue Mar 4 21:39:55 2008] : Aliatra: Spellcraft Skill Check: [1d20+2] => [9,2] = (11)
[Tue Mar 4 21:40:12 2008] : Dan: "It's a hideous laughter spell"
[Tue Mar 4 21:42:22 2008] : Oona: Will save: [1d20+6] => [6,6] = (12)
[Tue Mar 4 21:42:57 2008] : Lucrezia: Bizarrely, Oona collapses to the ground in a fit of manic laughter.
[Tue Mar 4 21:43:03 2008] : Oona: ooc do I start laughing like crazy?
[Tue Mar 4 21:43:04 2008] : Oona: ooc lol
[Tue Mar 4 21:43:23 2008] : Lucrezia: Clearly there is some hillarious in-joke that only she understands.
[Tue Mar 4 21:43:48 2008] : Lucrezia: Next, lucrezia swiftly pulls a potion from her belt and swigs it down...
[Tue Mar 4 21:43:53 2008] : Lucrezia: ...she disappears.
[Tue Mar 4 21:44:08 2008] : DM: Dan?
[Tue Mar 4 21:44:14 2008] : Dan: ooc action... move action...
[Tue Mar 4 21:44:25 2008] : Dan: Aryadan Casts: Glitterdust (level 2): Blinds those it lands on and outlines invisible creatures - 10 ft radius, 180ft range. (Will save DC 18 to negate blindness; duration - 1 round/level))
[Tue Mar 4 21:44:35 2008] : Dan: Done
[Tue Mar 4 21:44:51 2008] : DM: ooc Rrrrr. glitterdust should be a level 7 spell.
[Tue Mar 4 21:45:01 2008] : Dan: ooc ROFL
[Tue Mar 4 21:45:01 2008] : Adrin: ooc heh
[Tue Mar 4 21:45:11 2008] : Aliatra: ooc LOL
[Tue Mar 4 21:45:30 2008] : DM: Lucrezia is outlined in shimmering light and is clearly visible again. She swears most foulyl.
[Tue Mar 4 21:45:34 2008] : Dan: [2d4] => [2,1] = (3)
[Tue Mar 4 21:45:37 2008] : Dan: damage
[Tue Mar 4 21:45:38 2008] : DM: Will save: [1d20+6] => [10,6] = (16)
[Tue Mar 4 21:46:03 2008] : Lucrezia: Then she shouts: "I yield! Mercy!"
[Tue Mar 4 21:46:24 2008] : Lucrezia: Adrin, you're still held.
[Tue Mar 4 21:46:28 2008] : DM: Aliatra?
[Tue Mar 4 21:46:35 2008] : Dan: "Err, she's got another 18 seconds of acid that I can't do anything about"
[Tue Mar 4 21:46:40 2008] : Dan: ooc LOL
[Tue Mar 4 21:46:45 2008] : Aliatra: "Kill or bind her?"
[Tue Mar 4 21:46:48 2008] : Adrin: Adrin is busting to say NO!
[Tue Mar 4 21:46:58 2008] : Aliatra: Aliatra moves over to the glittering outlines
[Tue Mar 4 21:47:24 2008] : DM: Concetration Skill Check: [1d20+10] => [5,10] = (15)
[Tue Mar 4 21:47:45 2008] : Aliatra: Aliatra gets rope from her backpack and starts tying Lucrezia up
[Tue Mar 4 21:48:09 2008] : Aliatra: "Move and I will kill you yet"
[Tue Mar 4 21:48:10 2008] : Aliatra: Use Rope Skill Check: [1d20+1] => [17,1] = (18)
[Tue Mar 4 21:48:25 2008] : DM: Oona?
[Tue Mar 4 21:48:30 2008] : Aliatra: +2 for using silk rope
[Tue Mar 4 21:49:08 2008] : Oona: Oona helps Ali with the tying up, holding Lucrezia's hands and going for her component pouch
[Tue Mar 4 21:49:13 2008] : Oona: ooc just in case :P
[Tue Mar 4 21:49:13 2008] : DM: Oh, you're rolling about the floor laughing.
[Tue Mar 4 21:49:21 2008] : Oona: ooc right. :)
[Tue Mar 4 21:49:32 2008] : Oona: Oona continues rolling on the floor laughing
[Tue Mar 4 21:49:53 2008] : DM: Lucrezia dies before Aliatra can get the ropes on. Killed by the acid eating away at her.
[Tue Mar 4 21:49:58 2008] : Dan: "Do we try and help the others?"
[Tue Mar 4 21:50:10 2008] : Dan: ooc unconscious??
[Tue Mar 4 21:50:29 2008] : Dan: "They may be still alive but unconscious"
[Tue Mar 4 21:50:39 2008] : DM: ooc you could stablize them all.
[Tue Mar 4 21:50:41 2008] : Aliatra: "Let me take a look"
[Tue Mar 4 21:50:49 2008] : Dan: "Or do we let them pass, err peacefully?"
[Tue Mar 4 21:51:33 2008] : Aliatra: "They might be valuable allies, even if they don't ever become our friends, and I dislike killing"
[Tue Mar 4 21:52:05 2008] : Aliatra: Aliatra helps all victims that are not dead yet
[Tue Mar 4 21:52:14 2008] : Aliatra: Aliatra Casts 0: Cure Minor Wounds (lvl 0) Cures 1 point of damage.
[Tue Mar 4 21:52:15 2008] : Aliatra: Aliatra Casts 0: Cure Minor Wounds (lvl 0) Cures 1 point of damage.
[Tue Mar 4 21:52:15 2008] : Dan: "Maybe leave the rogue"
[Tue Mar 4 21:52:15 2008] : Aliatra: Aliatra Casts 0: Cure Minor Wounds (lvl 0) Cures 1 point of damage.
[Tue Mar 4 21:52:16 2008] : Aliatra: Aliatra Casts 0: Cure Minor Wounds (lvl 0) Cures 1 point of damage.
[Tue Mar 4 21:52:23 2008] : Adrin: Adrin thinks "Let me loose and I'll slice em up"
[Tue Mar 4 21:52:23 2008] : Dan: "He stabbed me in the back remember"
[Tue Mar 4 21:52:33 2008] : Dan: "I don't think he's redeemable Ali"
[Tue Mar 4 21:53:02 2008] : DM: All four are stabilized and unconcious
[Tue Mar 4 21:53:21 2008] : Aliatra: "Kill him if you want to, he won't be able to resist"
[Tue Mar 4 21:53:35 2008] : Dan: Dan looks a bit sad as Ali heals Remo"
[Tue Mar 4 21:53:43 2008] : Oona: ooc tell me if I stop laughing
[Tue Mar 4 21:53:57 2008] : Dan: "I won't kill him, but I wouldn't have helped him. That's all"
[Tue Mar 4 21:54:11 2008] : DM: Adrin and Oona return to normal after 30 seconds or so.
[Tue Mar 4 21:54:18 2008] : DM: 1200 XP each
[Tue Mar 4 21:54:20 2008] : Aliatra: "Who needs healing?"
[Tue Mar 4 21:54:32 2008] : Dan: ooc ...Ka-ching!!
[Tue Mar 4 21:54:36 2008] : Adrin: "ARGH I still want to kill someone!!"
[Tue Mar 4 21:54:47 2008] : Aliatra: ooc Ker-ching
[Tue Mar 4 21:54:52 2008] : Dan: ooc any secondary damage on th epoison Dm?
[Tue Mar 4 21:55:31 2008] : DM: Adrin shout echos about the cavern and a loud crack is heard above, followed by a whistling noise....
[Tue Mar 4 21:55:36 2008] : DM: Reflex save Adrin
[Tue Mar 4 21:55:42 2008] : Adrin: Reflex save: [1d20+7] => [12,7] = (19)
[Tue Mar 4 21:56:03 2008] : Adrin: ooc lol
[Tue Mar 4 21:56:10 2008] : Dan: "They're all still alive Adrin. kill Remo"
[Tue Mar 4 21:56:31 2008] : Aliatra: Aliatra gets a wand out and cures herself
[Tue Mar 4 21:56:31 2008] : Dan: "I won't try and stop you"
[Tue Mar 4 21:56:42 2008] : Aliatra: [1d8+1] => [1,1] = (2)
[Tue Mar 4 21:56:43 2008] : Aliatra: [1d8+1] => [4,1] = (5)
[Tue Mar 4 21:56:45 2008] : Adrin: Adrin points to the rogue "This one?"
[Tue Mar 4 21:56:46 2008] : DM: You insinctively look up and see a small stalactite plumetting towards you, swift reflexes kick in and you dodge out of the way just in time as the stone smashing to pieces on the ground.
[Tue Mar 4 21:56:50 2008] : Dan: "I'm feeling quite sick from that dagger Ali"
[Tue Mar 4 21:57:18 2008] : Adrin: "Maybe this cavern isn't quite so solid after all"
[Tue Mar 4 21:57:20 2008] : Dan: ooc does it hit Faustina or Remo?? ;)
[Tue Mar 4 21:57:34 2008] : DM: ooc no
[Tue Mar 4 21:57:37 2008] : Adrin: "I think we should keep our voices down"
[Tue Mar 4 21:57:38 2008] : Aliatra: "Let me take a look at that wound"
[Tue Mar 4 21:57:45 2008] : Aliatra: Heal Skill Check: [1d20+8] => [10,8] = (18)
[Tue Mar 4 21:57:58 2008] : Dan: Dan peels back his robes to show the wound
[Tue Mar 4 21:58:33 2008] : Aliatra: ooc I love to see a man strip :-)
[Tue Mar 4 21:58:52 2008] : Adrin: Adrin places his sword at Remos heart and jabs it in
[Tue Mar 4 21:58:59 2008] : Dan: ooc Dan is betrothed ;)
[Tue Mar 4 21:59:00 2008] : Oona: "Frankly, I don't think any of them is redeemable"
[Tue Mar 4 21:59:25 2008] : Oona: "I mean how much warning did they give us?"
[Tue Mar 4 21:59:33 2008] : Dan: Dan wonders what the gurgling sound is from behind him
[Tue Mar 4 22:00:15 2008] : Aliatra: "Kill them if you must, I won't do it"
[Tue Mar 4 22:00:18 2008] : Adrin: "Who gives a warning that they're going to attack?"
[Tue Mar 4 22:00:59 2008] : Dan: "It's considered essential etiquette by some Adrin"
[Tue Mar 4 22:01:16 2008] : Dan: "That actually feels better Ali"
[Tue Mar 4 22:01:30 2008] : Dan: "Is there anything you can do about the wound?"
[Tue Mar 4 22:02:01 2008] : Adrin: "Does shouting as you charge at them count as a warning?"
[Tue Mar 4 22:02:12 2008] : Dan: "I guess so"
[Tue Mar 4 22:02:21 2008] : Adrin: "Oh, fair enough then"
[Tue Mar 4 22:02:21 2008] : Oona: "Ah."
[Tue Mar 4 22:02:31 2008] : Oona: "Well, let's see what these guys had on them"
[Tue Mar 4 22:02:34 2008] : Aliatra: "This wand is spent, but I have another one"
[Tue Mar 4 22:02:37 2008] : Dan: "It's just striking from behind with no warning and such like that I think is considered bad form"
[Tue Mar 4 22:02:43 2008] : Oona: Oona searches Remo's body
[Tue Mar 4 22:02:48 2008] : Aliatra: [1d8+1] => [1,1] = (2)
[Tue Mar 4 22:02:59 2008] : Dan: ooc that wand is rubbish ;)
[Tue Mar 4 22:03:01 2008] : Aliatra: ooc How much damage?
[Tue Mar 4 22:03:04 2008] : Adrin: "Depends on the person I think"
[Tue Mar 4 22:03:23 2008] : Dan: ooc 15
[Tue Mar 4 22:03:48 2008] : Aliatra: [1d8+1] => [3,1] = (4)
[Tue Mar 4 22:03:50 2008] : Aliatra: [1d8+1] => [3,1] = (4)
[Tue Mar 4 22:03:53 2008] : Aliatra: [1d8+1] => [4,1] = (5)
[Tue Mar 4 22:04:00 2008] : DM: ooc all the gear is listed on the wiki in each NPCs page
[Tue Mar 4 22:04:01 2008] : Dan: "That should do it Ali"
[Tue Mar 4 22:04:38 2008] : Aliatra: "Anyone else needs healing? Going, going, gone"
[Tue Mar 4 22:04:47 2008] : Adrin: "Ali, I got a little burnt, but I'll see how I feel in the morning"
[Tue Mar 4 22:04:54 2008] : Aliatra: Aliatra starts healing herself again
[Tue Mar 4 22:05:07 2008] : Dan: ooc how do we find them?
[Tue Mar 4 22:05:12 2008] : Aliatra: [1d8+1] => [4,1] = (5)
[Tue Mar 4 22:05:13 2008] : Aliatra: [1d8+1] => [1,1] = (2)
[Tue Mar 4 22:05:15 2008] : Aliatra: [1d8+1] => [4,1] = (5)
[Tue Mar 4 22:05:17 2008] : Aliatra: [1d8+1] => [3,1] = (4)
[Tue Mar 4 22:05:19 2008] : Aliatra: [1d8+1] => [7,1] = (8)
[Tue Mar 4 22:05:43 2008] : Adrin: ooc recent changes should show it up
[Tue Mar 4 22:05:53 2008] : Dan: ooc got it
[Tue Mar 4 22:06:07 2008] : Dan: "SO what do we do with the ones still alive?"
[Tue Mar 4 22:06:36 2008] : Adrin: "I couldn't care less"
[Tue Mar 4 22:06:50 2008] : Adrin: "Strip them and leave the for the ghosts?"
[Tue Mar 4 22:06:53 2008] : Oona (enter): 22:06
[Tue Mar 4 22:07:08 2008] : Oona: Booting '(5) Oona' from server...
[Tue Mar 4 22:07:09 2008] : Oona (exit): 22:07
[Tue Mar 4 22:07:36 2008] : Dan: "Strip them and return them to the wizards as the thieves that they are is my opinion"
[Tue Mar 4 22:07:43 2008] : Oona: ooc hello
[Tue Mar 4 22:07:50 2008] : Aliatra: "Strip them, tie them up and tell the wizards on them"
[Tue Mar 4 22:07:55 2008] : DM: ooc hello
[Tue Mar 4 22:08:01 2008] : Dan: ooc hello
[Tue Mar 4 22:08:03 2008] : Aliatra: ooc wb :)
[Tue Mar 4 22:08:13 2008] : Oona: ooc ok, I searched Remo's body, found anything interesting? (sch as cool tools and stuff)
[Tue Mar 4 22:08:14 2008] : Adrin: "Well, If you want, but I still like my idea"
[Tue Mar 4 22:08:56 2008] : Adrin: ooc its on the wiki
[Tue Mar 4 22:09:02 2008] : DM: ooc short sword, studded leather armour, 4 throwing daggers (green and shiny with poison), buckler and thieve's tools.
[Tue Mar 4 22:09:14 2008] : Dan: ooc another spellbook for you to make Dave. I know you love that :P
[Tue Mar 4 22:09:28 2008] : Aliatra: ooc KMAO
[Tue Mar 4 22:09:53 2008] : Adrin: ooc should've made her a sorceror :P
[Tue Mar 4 22:10:29 2008] : DM: ooc I think 4th edition will get rid of spell books.
[Tue Mar 4 22:10:54 2008] : Aliatra: ooc One of the many rumours about 4th edition
[Tue Mar 4 22:10:55 2008] : Dan: ooc the wizard has no magic items at all?
[Tue Mar 4 22:11:23 2008] : DM: ooc er, apparently not.
[Tue Mar 4 22:11:27 2008] : Dan: ooc I pre- ordered all 3 core books on Amazon this week
[Tue Mar 4 22:12:30 2008] : Aliatra: ooc My birthday is before the release, so I'll have to order them myself ;-)
[Tue Mar 4 22:12:57 2008] : Dan: ooc Lucrezia need to be having serious words with her party about loot distribution ;)
[Tue Mar 4 22:13:07 2008] : Adrin: ooc lol
[Tue Mar 4 22:13:28 2008] : Dan: ooc what's the release date?
[Tue Mar 4 22:13:30 2008] : DM: ooc they' weren't supposed to be loaded with items like a PC.
[Tue Mar 4 22:13:31 2008] : Aliatra: ooc LOL
[Tue Mar 4 22:13:36 2008] : DM: ooc 6th June?
[Tue Mar 4 22:13:37 2008] : Adrin: ooc well they were all evil, but she was a nicey-nicey neutral
[Tue Mar 4 22:13:55 2008] : Dan: ooc her 'friends' had some ;) LOL
[Tue Mar 4 22:14:39 2008] : DM: GAME END