Contents / PnP Stuff / Logs /

[Tue Nov 20 19:27:04 2007] : DM: GAME START
[Tue Nov 20 19:27:42 2007] : Adrin: ooc just skimming the end of the last log
[Tue Nov 20 19:28:18 2007] : DM: If I remember correctly you'd all rested and prepare for the attack on the underground laboratory to eliminate the elite reptillian guard for the bear and wild cat army.
[Tue Nov 20 19:28:43 2007] : Adrin: ooc yup
[Tue Nov 20 19:28:51 2007] : Dan: ooc we were just about to cast longer duration spells
[Tue Nov 20 19:29:13 2007] : Dan: ooc spells with shorter durations were going to be cast closer to their location
[Tue Nov 20 19:30:45 2007] : DM: One of the wild cat scouts lead you through the tunnels for half an hour before pointing down a long tunnel.
[Tue Nov 20 19:30:48 2007] : Aliatra: "Are wa all ready?"
[Tue Nov 20 19:30:49 2007] : Cat: "The entrance to the lab is a couple of hundred feet down there."
[Tue Nov 20 19:31:02 2007] : Oona: "OK"
[Tue Nov 20 19:31:03 2007] : Aliatra: "You're not coming with us?"
[Tue Nov 20 19:31:07 2007] : Cat: "There's probably a door of some sort."
[Tue Nov 20 19:31:15 2007] : Cat: "Good luck."
[Tue Nov 20 19:31:40 2007] : Dan: Aryadan Casts: Mage Armour (level 1): Gives subject +4 armor bonus for 1 hour/level
[Tue Nov 20 19:32:15 2007] : Dan: ooc are we close by them DM?
[Tue Nov 20 19:32:30 2007] : Cat: ooc close by who?
[Tue Nov 20 19:32:33 2007] : ** Cat found the F1 macro key **
[Tue Nov 20 19:32:39 2007] : Oona: Initiative: [1d20+9] => [16,9] = (25)
[Tue Nov 20 19:32:44 2007] : Dan: ooc the elite guard etc.
[Tue Nov 20 19:33:14 2007] : Dan: Aryadan Casts: Protection from Energy (level 3): Absorb 12 points/level of one kind of energy (Duration - 10 minutes/level or until discharged)
[Tue Nov 20 19:33:17 2007] : Dan: Aryadan Casts: Protection from Energy (level 3): Absorb 12 points/level of one kind of energy (Duration - 10 minutes/level or until discharged)
[Tue Nov 20 19:33:23 2007] : Cat: ooc probably 200 ft away
[Tue Nov 20 19:33:29 2007] : Dan: Dan casts on Ali and Adrin
[Tue Nov 20 19:33:44 2007] : Dan: ooc 84 points of fire damage are absorbed
[Tue Nov 20 19:34:18 2007] : Aliatra: "Thank you"
[Tue Nov 20 19:34:26 2007] : Dan: Dan casts on himself again
[Tue Nov 20 19:34:28 2007] : Dan: Aryadan Casts: Protection from Arrows (level 2): Subject immune to most ranged attacks (Duration - 1 hour/level or until discharged)
[Tue Nov 20 19:34:41 2007] : Adrin: "Good idea"
[Tue Nov 20 19:35:05 2007] : Dan: "Oona if you use the stone, you have 3 minutes of invisibility"
[Tue Nov 20 19:35:17 2007] : Oona: "OK, I'll see how I can use it best"
[Tue Nov 20 19:35:47 2007] : Dan: Aryadan Casts: Mirror Image (level 2): Creates decoy duplicates of you (1d4 +1 per three levels, max 8) ==> [1d4+2] => [2,2] = (4) images (Image AC = 14; Duration - 1 minute per level)
[Tue Nov 20 19:36:03 2007] : Dan: "OK, I'm ready. Let's do this"
[Tue Nov 20 19:36:21 2007] : Adrin: "Yeah, lets rock"
[Tue Nov 20 19:36:47 2007] : Aliatra: "Time to do something"
[Tue Nov 20 19:37:12 2007] : DM: Roll initiative
[Tue Nov 20 19:37:18 2007] : Aliatra: Initiative [1d20+7] => [6,7] = (13)
[Tue Nov 20 19:37:19 2007] : Oona: Initiative: [1d20+9] => [15,9] = (24)
[Tue Nov 20 19:37:20 2007] : Adrin: Adrin: Initiative: [1d20+3] => [9,3] = (12)
[Tue Nov 20 19:37:23 2007] : DM: [1d20+2] => [20,2] = (22)
[Tue Nov 20 19:37:58 2007] : Dan: Initiative: [1d20+5] => [6,5] = (11)
[Tue Nov 20 19:38:44 2007] : Oona: ooc am I stuck at the back there?
[Tue Nov 20 19:39:11 2007] : Adrin: ooc you can be anywhere you want
[Tue Nov 20 19:39:18 2007] : DM: ooc feel free to change the order.
[Tue Nov 20 19:39:31 2007] : DM: Oona, your turn. There's a door in front of you.
[Tue Nov 20 19:39:36 2007] : Dan: Dan stays in the middle
[Tue Nov 20 19:40:00 2007] : Oona: ooc is the door locked?
[Tue Nov 20 19:40:07 2007] : DM: Yes.
[Tue Nov 20 19:40:20 2007] : Oona: OOna examines the lock carefully.
[Tue Nov 20 19:40:50 2007] : Oona: searching for traps and examining the mechanism to open it
[Tue Nov 20 19:40:55 2007] : Oona: Search Skill Check: [1d20+13] => [18,13] = (31)
[Tue Nov 20 19:41:14 2007] : DM: You don't find any traps, and the lock looks simple.
[Tue Nov 20 19:41:17 2007] : Oona: Open Lock Skill Check: [1d20+15] => [11,15] = (26)
[Tue Nov 20 19:41:43 2007] : Oona: ooc I suppose my turn is done?
[Tue Nov 20 19:42:17 2007] : Oona: ooc change the miniatures according to your place guys.
[Tue Nov 20 19:42:17 2007] : DM: ooc searching the door took all the round.
[Tue Nov 20 19:42:24 2007] : Oona: ooc ok, sorry.
[Tue Nov 20 19:42:26 2007] : Oona: done then.
[Tue Nov 20 19:42:43 2007] : DM: Ali?
[Tue Nov 20 19:43:01 2007] : Aliatra: Aliatra lets Oona do her thing
[Tue Nov 20 19:43:12 2007] : DM: Adrin?
[Tue Nov 20 19:43:12 2007] : Aliatra: ooc Waiting until we can go in
[Tue Nov 20 19:43:21 2007] : Dan: ooc Ali has no party boost spells?
[Tue Nov 20 19:43:45 2007] : Adrin: ooc nowt to do til the door is open
[Tue Nov 20 19:43:52 2007] : DM: Dan?
[Tue Nov 20 19:44:16 2007] : Dan: hold action
[Tue Nov 20 19:44:24 2007] : DM: Oona?
[Tue Nov 20 19:45:29 2007] : DM: Oona? Your turn
[Tue Nov 20 19:46:00 2007] : Oona: open the door
[Tue Nov 20 19:46:10 2007] : Oona: the lock that is
[Tue Nov 20 19:46:11 2007] : Oona: Open Lock Skill Check: [1d20+15] => [15,15] = (30)
[Tue Nov 20 19:46:21 2007] : DM: The lock is trivial and unlocks easily
[Tue Nov 20 19:46:44 2007] : Oona: (just tell me when my round is done, I'm really bad at this whole timing thing)
[Tue Nov 20 19:47:13 2007] : DM: ooc Opening a lock is a full round action
[Tue Nov 20 19:47:28 2007] : Oona: ooc ok
[Tue Nov 20 19:47:29 2007] : Oona: done.
[Tue Nov 20 19:47:36 2007] : DM: Aliatra?
[Tue Nov 20 19:47:43 2007] : Oona: "The door is open"
[Tue Nov 20 19:47:51 2007] : Aliatra: "Is it open? Are we going in now?"
[Tue Nov 20 19:48:12 2007] : Aliatra: "Adrin, will you do the honour?"
[Tue Nov 20 19:48:28 2007] : Adrin: "Ok"
[Tue Nov 20 19:48:29 2007] : Aliatra: ooc Standing at the back I don't feel like going to the front
[Tue Nov 20 19:48:36 2007] : DM: Adrin?
[Tue Nov 20 19:48:47 2007] : Adrin: Arin reaches past Oona and opens the door
[Tue Nov 20 19:48:55 2007] : Adrin: ooc stick a d in there
[Tue Nov 20 19:48:57 2007] : Aliatra: Aliatra gets her sword out as she waits for the door to open
[Tue Nov 20 19:49:33 2007] : Dan: Dan grips his bow in readiness
[Tue Nov 20 19:49:40 2007] : DM: The door opens to a large, high chamber some 35 ft wide and 50 ft long and 20 ft high.
[Tue Nov 20 19:50:36 2007] : Adrin: Adrin draws his sword as the door swings open
[Tue Nov 20 19:50:40 2007] : Adrin: done
[Tue Nov 20 19:50:44 2007] : DM: In the front of the room are two fully humanoids, with scaley, lizardlike snouts and thick and short tails. They've drawn bows aimed at you and the shoot...
[Tue Nov 20 19:50:53 2007] : DM: Longbow, composite (base): [1d20+10] => [11,10] = (21) ===> Damage: [1d8+4] => [7,4] = (11)
[Tue Nov 20 19:50:54 2007] : DM: Longbow, composite (base): [1d20+10] => [12,10] = (22) ===> Damage: [1d8+4] => [2,4] = (6)
[Tue Nov 20 19:51:35 2007] : Adrin: ooc AC is 22
[Tue Nov 20 19:51:54 2007] : DM: At the back of the room is a wooden staircase leading up to a wood platform on which is a another monitor lizard in hide armour and wielding a quarterstaff. It's casting a spell (spell craft).
[Tue Nov 20 19:52:07 2007] : Dan: Spellcraft Skill Check: [1d20+17] => [3,17] = (20)
[Tue Nov 20 19:52:21 2007] : DM: An arrow his Adrin (6 damage)
[Tue Nov 20 19:52:45 2007] : Aliatra: Spellcraft Skill Check: [1d20+2] => [7,2] = (9)
[Tue Nov 20 19:52:47 2007] : Dan: "He's casting wind wall"
[Tue Nov 20 19:53:15 2007] : DM: Another reptile, looking more like a large python is also casting a spell.
[Tue Nov 20 19:53:56 2007] : Aliatra: Spellcraft Skill Check: [1d20+2] => [3,2] = (5)
[Tue Nov 20 19:54:11 2007] : Dan: Spellcraft Skill Check: [1d20+17] => [14,17] = (31)
[Tue Nov 20 19:54:19 2007] : DM: [1d20+6] => [1,6] = (7)
[Tue Nov 20 19:54:36 2007] : Aliatra: "Let's get them"
[Tue Nov 20 19:54:36 2007] : DM: A ray harmlessly strikes the wall beside you Adrin.
[Tue Nov 20 19:54:48 2007] : DM: Adrin, it's still your turn.
[Tue Nov 20 19:55:07 2007] : Dan: "Conventional ranged attacks will not pass through the wind wall"
[Tue Nov 20 19:55:28 2007] : DM: There's a wall of swirling air in front of the two spell casters.
[Tue Nov 20 19:55:34 2007] : Aliatra: "So we either get up close or we attack unconventionally"
[Tue Nov 20 19:55:36 2007] : Adrin: Adrin moves into the room
[Tue Nov 20 19:55:50 2007] : Adrin: ooc I assume I can't move and attack?
[Tue Nov 20 19:56:00 2007] : DM: ooc that's correct
[Tue Nov 20 19:56:08 2007] : Adrin: done
[Tue Nov 20 19:56:19 2007] : Dan: ooc you can close in, #1 has a bow in hand
[Tue Nov 20 19:56:22 2007] : DM: Ali?
[Tue Nov 20 19:56:51 2007] : Aliatra: Aliatra goes over to #1 and attacks with her sword
[Tue Nov 20 19:57:00 2007] : Aliatra: Greatsword Bane undead +1 (base): [1d20+11] => [4,11] = (15) ===> Damage: [2d6+5] => [5,3,5] = (13)
[Tue Nov 20 19:57:09 2007] : DM: A miss.
[Tue Nov 20 19:57:17 2007] : DM: Dan?
[Tue Nov 20 19:57:17 2007] : Aliatra: ooc Not striking very hard
[Tue Nov 20 19:57:20 2007] : Aliatra: Done
[Tue Nov 20 19:57:39 2007] : Dan: Dan moves into the room and casts a spell
[Tue Nov 20 19:58:01 2007] : Dan: Araydan casts Scorching Ray (base): [1d20+8] => [19,8] = (27) ===> Damage: [4d6+0] => [3,4,6,2,0] = (15)
[Tue Nov 20 19:58:04 2007] : Dan: Araydan casts Scorching Ray (base): [1d20+8] => [9,8] = (17) ===> Damage: [4d6+0] => [1,1,5,4,0] = (11)
[Tue Nov 20 19:58:19 2007] : DM: ooc on?
[Tue Nov 20 19:58:29 2007] : Dan: ooc both rays on the bigger caster
[Tue Nov 20 19:58:43 2007] : DM: ooc the lizard or the python?
[Tue Nov 20 19:58:54 2007] : Dan: ooc the lizard
[Tue Nov 20 19:59:13 2007] : DM: The lizard is badly singed
[Tue Nov 20 19:59:30 2007] : Dan: Done
[Tue Nov 20 19:59:39 2007] : DM: Oona?
[Tue Nov 20 19:59:53 2007] : Oona: Oona uses the stone and suddenly disappears.
[Tue Nov 20 20:00:05 2007] : Oona: ooc the wind wall, I can go through it or not?
[Tue Nov 20 20:00:26 2007] : DM: ooc yep.
[Tue Nov 20 20:00:40 2007] : Oona: ooc and it won't do anything to my invisibility?
[Tue Nov 20 20:00:55 2007] : DM: ooc it won't affect it
[Tue Nov 20 20:01:07 2007] : Oona: Oona moves to the back of the room, readying her swords.
[Tue Nov 20 20:01:21 2007] : Oona: ooc which is the nastiest looking sorcerer lizard thing?
[Tue Nov 20 20:01:39 2007] : Oona: ooc 3 or 4?
[Tue Nov 20 20:01:53 2007] : DM: ooc #3 is the lizard in hide armour, #4 is the python in robes.
[Tue Nov 20 20:02:04 2007] : DM: ooc #1 and #2 and lizards in full plate
[Tue Nov 20 20:02:05 2007] : Oona: ooc can only move 30 ft. So done.
[Tue Nov 20 20:02:33 2007] : DM: ooc remember that #3 and #4 are 10 ft above the floor on a platform.
[Tue Nov 20 20:02:42 2007] : Dan: ooc I think the stairs are on the left Oona
[Tue Nov 20 20:02:45 2007] : Oona: ooc oops, was not getting this
[Tue Nov 20 20:02:52 2007] : Oona: ooc then moving to the stairs
[Tue Nov 20 20:03:06 2007] : Aliatra: ooc LOL
[Tue Nov 20 20:03:23 2007] : Python: The sorcerer casts a spell at Dan, a arrow streaks towards him, trailing drops of green that hiss when the hit the ground.
[Tue Nov 20 20:03:26 2007] : Python: Ranged touch (base): [1d20+8] => [20,8] = (28) ===> Damage: [1d1-1] => [1,-1] = (0)
[Tue Nov 20 20:03:27 2007] : Python: Critical hit? [1d20+8] => [10,8] = (18) ===> Damage: [2d1-2] => [1,1,-2] = (0)
[Tue Nov 20 20:03:40 2007] : Dan: [1d5] => [3] = (3)
[Tue Nov 20 20:03:43 2007] : Dan: Image
[Tue Nov 20 20:03:47 2007] : Dan: ooc :P
[Tue Nov 20 20:03:54 2007] : Aliatra: ooc LOL
[Tue Nov 20 20:04:01 2007] : Python: ooc damn, I missed that that.
[Tue Nov 20 20:04:19 2007] : Dan: ooc you can redo your go
[Tue Nov 20 20:04:28 2007] : Dan: ooc he can see the images
[Tue Nov 20 20:04:35 2007] : Python: The green arrow swerves at the last second and hits Alitra instead for [4d4] => [1,1,2,4] = (8) damage.
[Tue Nov 20 20:04:43 2007] : Adrin: ooc lol
[Tue Nov 20 20:05:08 2007] : Adrin: ooc not laughing at you being hit, btw
[Tue Nov 20 20:05:13 2007] : Dan: ooc Sorry Ali - only seemed fair :(
[Tue Nov 20 20:05:15 2007] : Aliatra: ooc That is mean! *sulk*
[Tue Nov 20 20:05:38 2007] : Python: The druid concentrates and a bolt of electricity strikes at Adrin for [3d6] => [5,1,3] = (9) damage. (reflex for half)
[Tue Nov 20 20:05:46 2007] : Lizard: The druid concentrates and a bolt of electricity strikes at Adrin for [3d6] => [4,4,2] = (10) damage. (reflex for half)
[Tue Nov 20 20:06:01 2007] : Adrin: Reflex save: [1d20+5] => [8,5] = (13)
[Tue Nov 20 20:06:11 2007] : Dan: ooc #1 is in front of Adrin
[Tue Nov 20 20:06:30 2007] : Lizard: The bolt strikes downwards from the ceiling.
[Tue Nov 20 20:06:31 2007] : Adrin: ooc good point. Thats actually why I went there, but forgot :(
[Tue Nov 20 20:06:56 2007] : Dan: ooc ah, druid, it's call lightning probably... I'll shu up
[Tue Nov 20 20:07:02 2007] : Adrin: ooc Thats what you get for being nice to the DM Craig! :P
[Tue Nov 20 20:07:10 2007] : Lizard: The two armoured lizard drop their bows and a quick as the lightning draw halberds and attack Aliatra and Dan
[Tue Nov 20 20:07:17 2007] : Lizard: Halberd (base): [1d20+13] => [18,13] = (31) ===> Damage: [1d10+8] => [8,8] = (16)
[Tue Nov 20 20:07:20 2007] : Lizard: Halberd (base): [1d20+13] => [18,13] = (31) ===> Damage: [1d10+8] => [7,8] = (15)
[Tue Nov 20 20:07:30 2007] : Dan: [1d5] => [1] = (1)
[Tue Nov 20 20:07:36 2007] : Adrin: ooc I assume I failed the save?
[Tue Nov 20 20:07:38 2007] : Dan: ooc ouch"
[Tue Nov 20 20:07:45 2007] : Lizard: Aliatra, the blade bites deep.
[Tue Nov 20 20:07:52 2007] : Lizard: ooc yes, Adrin.
[Tue Nov 20 20:08:00 2007] : Aliatra: ooc I can feel that
[Tue Nov 20 20:08:14 2007] : Adrin: ooc 2 strikes?
[Tue Nov 20 20:08:18 2007] : DM: Aliatra?
[Tue Nov 20 20:08:34 2007] : Dan: ooc did one attack me?
[Tue Nov 20 20:08:37 2007] : DM: ooc yes
[Tue Nov 20 20:08:40 2007] : Aliatra: Aliatra strikes at #1 again
[Tue Nov 20 20:08:42 2007] : Aliatra: Greatsword Bane undead +1 (base): [1d20+11] => [5,11] = (16) ===> Damage: [2d6+5] => [2,4,5] = (11)
[Tue Nov 20 20:08:47 2007] : DM: Miss.
[Tue Nov 20 20:08:48 2007] : Aliatra: Done
[Tue Nov 20 20:08:52 2007] : DM: Adrin?
[Tue Nov 20 20:09:13 2007] : Adrin: Adrin steps forward and attacks #1
[Tue Nov 20 20:09:20 2007] : Dan: ooc so hit for 16 on Ali and hit for 15 on me?
[Tue Nov 20 20:09:30 2007] : DM: ooc yes
[Tue Nov 20 20:09:36 2007] : Adrin: +1 Greatsword (base): [1d20+12] => [2,12] = (14) ===> Damage: [2d6+5] => [6,3,5] = (14)
[Tue Nov 20 20:09:36 2007] : Adrin: +1 Greatsword (second): [1d20+7] => [10,7] = (17) ===> Damage: [2d6+5] => [1,1,5] = (7)
[Tue Nov 20 20:10:00 2007] : DM: Your blows are deflected by the close-fitting armour.
[Tue Nov 20 20:10:07 2007] : Adrin: done
[Tue Nov 20 20:10:11 2007] : DM: Dan?
[Tue Nov 20 20:10:13 2007] : Aliatra: ooc You're not rolling a lot better than me
[Tue Nov 20 20:10:54 2007] : DM: ooc Halberd are not reach weapons.
[Tue Nov 20 20:11:25 2007] : Dan: Cast defensively
[Tue Nov 20 20:11:50 2007] : Dan: Aryadan Casts: Fire Shield (chill) (level 4): Creatures attacking take 1d6 +1/level cold damage; fire attacks do half damage (nothing on successful save) (Duration - 1 round/level)
[Tue Nov 20 20:11:55 2007] : Dan: Concetration Skill Check: [1d20+11] => [6,11] = (17)
[Tue Nov 20 20:12:19 2007] : Dan: *fizzle*
[Tue Nov 20 20:12:31 2007] : Dan: Move
[Tue Nov 20 20:13:00 2007] : Dan: Done
[Tue Nov 20 20:13:01 2007] : DM: Oona?
[Tue Nov 20 20:13:23 2007] : Oona: Oona sneaks past the druid and stands in its back.
[Tue Nov 20 20:13:52 2007] : Oona: Oona swiftly strrikes with her sword in the druid's back
[Tue Nov 20 20:13:56 2007] : DM: Move silently roll. and remember you can only move at half speed.
[Tue Nov 20 20:14:19 2007] : Oona: ooc why can I move only at half speed?
[Tue Nov 20 20:14:29 2007] : DM: ooc if you're sneaking.
[Tue Nov 20 20:14:33 2007] : Oona: ooc ok
[Tue Nov 20 20:14:48 2007] : DM: ooc you could not sneak..
[Tue Nov 20 20:14:54 2007] : Oona: ooc I'm inivisible, doesn't that help for the sneaking?
[Tue Nov 20 20:15:15 2007] : DM: Listen Skill Check: [1d20+7] => [12,7] = (19)
[Tue Nov 20 20:15:27 2007] : Oona: Move Silently Skill Check: [1d20+13] => [14,13] = (27)
[Tue Nov 20 20:15:53 2007] : Oona: ooc sorry, I don't get it, I'm invisible, does not that grant me automatic sneaking?
[Tue Nov 20 20:16:04 2007] : Oona: ooc prioviding they don't hear me?
[Tue Nov 20 20:16:05 2007] : DM: ooc you still make a noise when you move.
[Tue Nov 20 20:16:21 2007] : DM: ooc hence the move silently roll
[Tue Nov 20 20:16:29 2007] : Oona: ok, then moving 15 ft and done.
[Tue Nov 20 20:17:12 2007] : Lizard: The druid concentrates again and direct a bolt of lightning at Aliatra [3d6] => [2,3,5] = (10) damage. Reflex save for half.
[Tue Nov 20 20:17:25 2007] : Aliatra: Reflex save: [1d20+3] => [4,3] = (7)
[Tue Nov 20 20:17:49 2007] : Aliatra: Aliatra inhales sharply as the lighting hits her
[Tue Nov 20 20:17:52 2007] : Lizard: Also [2d4] => [1,4] = (5) damage from the acid arrow.
[Tue Nov 20 20:18:06 2007] : Dan: "Seems the cat's information about spewing fire wasn't so hot"
[Tue Nov 20 20:18:27 2007] : Dan: "This is more lightning based"
[Tue Nov 20 20:18:47 2007] : Aliatra: "Those animals aren't too smart then"
[Tue Nov 20 20:19:06 2007] : Adrin: "No surprise there"
[Tue Nov 20 20:19:08 2007] : Python: A ray of fire streaks out at Aliatra
[Tue Nov 20 20:19:16 2007] : Python: Ranged touch (base): [1d20+8] => [2,8] = (10) ===> Damage: [1d1-1] => [1,-1] = (0)
[Tue Nov 20 20:19:28 2007] : Python: And misses.
[Tue Nov 20 20:19:52 2007] : Python: The two lizards attack Aliatra and Dan again
[Tue Nov 20 20:19:58 2007] : Lizard: Halberd (base): [1d20+13] => [5,13] = (18) ===> Damage: [1d10+8] => [4,8] = (12)
[Tue Nov 20 20:19:59 2007] : Lizard: Halberd (base): [1d20+13] => [13,13] = (26) ===> Damage: [1d10+8] => [9,8] = (17)
[Tue Nov 20 20:20:10 2007] : Dan: [1d5] => [1] = (1)
[Tue Nov 20 20:20:18 2007] : Lizard: Aliatra avoids the blow. Dan is struck.
[Tue Nov 20 20:20:23 2007] : Adrin: ooc nasty
[Tue Nov 20 20:20:27 2007] : Dan: Dan collapses in 5 heaps
[Tue Nov 20 20:20:36 2007] : Adrin: ooc erk
[Tue Nov 20 20:21:11 2007] : Lizard: The lizard grins evily.
[Tue Nov 20 20:21:16 2007] : DM: Oona?
[Tue Nov 20 20:21:22 2007] : Dan: ooc that's what happens when the two fighters let the mage be attacked in melee!
[Tue Nov 20 20:21:38 2007] : Oona: ooc are the fighters at all hurt?
[Tue Nov 20 20:21:45 2007] : Oona: ooc the lizard fighters that is.
[Tue Nov 20 20:21:46 2007] : Aliatra: ooc That's what happens if the mage goes into melee
[Tue Nov 20 20:21:47 2007] : DM: ooc Nope.
[Tue Nov 20 20:21:57 2007] : Oona: ooc oops
[Tue Nov 20 20:22:00 2007] : Adrin: ooc I've a few scratches
[Tue Nov 20 20:22:12 2007] : Dan: ooc th emage didn't enter melee it came to him
[Tue Nov 20 20:22:21 2007] : Oona: Oona continues advancing to the druid sneakily
[Tue Nov 20 20:22:22 2007] : Oona: Move Silently Skill Check: [1d20+13] => [13,13] = (26)
[Tue Nov 20 20:22:42 2007] : DM: Listen Skill Check: [1d20+7] => [6,7] = (13)
[Tue Nov 20 20:22:46 2007] : DM: Stab it!
[Tue Nov 20 20:22:46 2007] : Oona: and strikes him in the back
[Tue Nov 20 20:23:02 2007] : Oona: oo cusing black sister
[Tue Nov 20 20:23:10 2007] : Oona: ooc wait
[Tue Nov 20 20:23:29 2007] : Oona: ooc although I only have one attack do I use the minus for two weapong fighting?
[Tue Nov 20 20:23:37 2007] : DM: ooc no
[Tue Nov 20 20:23:41 2007] : Adrin: ooc NO!
[Tue Nov 20 20:23:58 2007] : Oona: ooc ok, but i do have both swords in hand :-)
[Tue Nov 20 20:24:02 2007] : Adrin: ooc even if you have to sheathe the damn thing
[Tue Nov 20 20:24:24 2007] : Oona: ooc using black sister (acid damage)
[Tue Nov 20 20:24:27 2007] : Oona: Sister - Sword, short +1 (base): [1d20+9] => [6,9] = (15) ===> Damage: [1d6+4] => [1,4] = (5)
[Tue Nov 20 20:24:31 2007] : Oona: ooc omfg
[Tue Nov 20 20:24:40 2007] : Oona: ooc what a LAME roll
[Tue Nov 20 20:24:42 2007] : DM: Hit, sneak attack damage
[Tue Nov 20 20:25:04 2007] : Oona: ducking, piercing, slashing...: Sneak attack: [4d6] => [5,2,6,2] = (15)
[Tue Nov 20 20:25:07 2007] : DM: The lizards looks very surprised at the sword suddenly sticking into him.
[Tue Nov 20 20:25:15 2007] : Oona: [1d6] => [1] = (1)
[Tue Nov 20 20:25:19 2007] : Oona: + 1 acid damage
[Tue Nov 20 20:25:56 2007] : Oona: Oona suddenly appears again
[Tue Nov 20 20:26:11 2007] : Oona: done.
[Tue Nov 20 20:26:42 2007] : Python: Another scorching ray is aimed at Oona
[Tue Nov 20 20:26:47 2007] : Python: Ranged touch (base): [1d20+8] => [17,8] = (25) ===> Damage: [1d1-1] => [1,-1] = (0)
[Tue Nov 20 20:27:05 2007] : Python: [4d6] => [2,6,2,2] = (12) fire damage
[Tue Nov 20 20:27:24 2007] : Lizard: Quarterstaff, w/work (base): [1d20+11] => [19,11] = (30) ===> Damage: [1d6+7] => [6,7] = (13)
[Tue Nov 20 20:27:38 2007] : Lizard: The druid smacks oona about with a stick (13 damage).
[Tue Nov 20 20:27:55 2007] : Lizard: The two fighters close in on Aliatra.
[Tue Nov 20 20:27:59 2007] : Lizard: Halberd (base): [1d20+13] => [20,13] = (33) ===> Damage: [1d10+8] => [5,8] = (13)
[Tue Nov 20 20:27:59 2007] : Lizard: Critical hit? [1d20+13] => [15,13] = (28) ===> Damage: [3d10+24] => [3,5,2,24] = (34)
[Tue Nov 20 20:28:04 2007] : Lizard: Halberd (base): [1d20+13] => [11,13] = (24) ===> Damage: [1d10+8] => [5,8] = (13)
[Tue Nov 20 20:28:32 2007] : Dan: ooc what happened to Ali and Adrin's and my go?
[Tue Nov 20 20:28:51 2007] : Lizard: ooc hmmmm....
[Tue Nov 20 20:28:53 2007] : Adrin: ooc I was just thinking that
[Tue Nov 20 20:29:08 2007] : DM: Apparently that just didn't happen...
[Tue Nov 20 20:29:15 2007] : DM: Aliatra, your turn.
[Tue Nov 20 20:29:33 2007] : Aliatra: Aliatra again tries to hit #1
[Tue Nov 20 20:29:37 2007] : Aliatra: Greatsword Bane undead +1 (base): [1d20+11] => [5,11] = (16) ===> Damage: [2d6+5] => [3,6,5] = (14)
[Tue Nov 20 20:29:45 2007] : DM: Miss
[Tue Nov 20 20:29:59 2007] : Aliatra: ooc The dice gods hate me
[Tue Nov 20 20:30:06 2007] : DM: done?
[Tue Nov 20 20:30:20 2007] : Aliatra: Done
[Tue Nov 20 20:30:20 2007] : Dan: ooc me too - rolled a 1 in 5 twice
[Tue Nov 20 20:30:46 2007] : Adrin: ooc and look at DMs recent rolls!
[Tue Nov 20 20:31:03 2007] : DM: Adrin?
[Tue Nov 20 20:31:23 2007] : Adrin: Adrin sees Dan collapse and flies into a rage
[Tue Nov 20 20:31:25 2007] : Adrin: Adrin: Throws a Hissy Fit for 8 rounds: +4 Str, +4 Con, +2 Will, -2 AC
[Tue Nov 20 20:31:28 2007] : Adrin: on #1
[Tue Nov 20 20:31:30 2007] : Adrin: +1 Greatsword(Rage) (base): [1d20+14] => [7,14] = (21) ===> Damage: [2d6+8] => [1,6,8] = (15)
[Tue Nov 20 20:31:30 2007] : Adrin: +1 Greatsword(Rage) (second): [1d20+9] => [7,9] = (16) ===> Damage: [2d6+8] => [4,2,8] = (14)
[Tue Nov 20 20:31:50 2007] : Adrin: ooc is #2 there or back where he was?
[Tue Nov 20 20:31:55 2007] : DM: Misses.
[Tue Nov 20 20:32:04 2007] : Dan: ooc #2 attacked me from there
[Tue Nov 20 20:32:12 2007] : DM: Dan?
[Tue Nov 20 20:34:01 2007] : Dan (enter): 20:34
[Tue Nov 20 20:34:09 2007] : Dan: Booting '(9) Dan' from server...
[Tue Nov 20 20:34:10 2007] : Dan (exit): 20:34
[Tue Nov 20 20:34:18 2007] : Attempting to assign the role of PLAYER to (11) Dan...
[Tue Nov 20 20:34:27 2007] : DM: Dan?
[Tue Nov 20 20:34:46 2007] : Dan: [1d100] => [50] = (50)
[Tue Nov 20 20:34:53 2007] : Dan: Done, obviously
[Tue Nov 20 20:35:11 2007] : DM: Now Oona stabbed the druid.
[Tue Nov 20 20:35:30 2007] : Lizard: Halberd (base): [1d20+13] => [9,13] = (22) ===> Damage: [1d10+8] => [4,8] = (12)
[Tue Nov 20 20:35:31 2007] : Lizard: Halberd (base): [1d20+13] => [19,13] = (32) ===> Damage: [1d10+8] => [9,8] = (17)
[Tue Nov 20 20:35:49 2007] : Lizard: Two hits on Aliatra for 29 damage total
[Tue Nov 20 20:36:09 2007] : Lizard: Quarterstaff, w/work (base): [1d20+11] => [11,11] = (22) ===> Damage: [1d6+7] => [5,7] = (12)
[Tue Nov 20 20:36:31 2007] : Aliatra: Aliatra falls down, limbs seem to be severed from her body
[Tue Nov 20 20:36:36 2007] : Lizard: The druid knocks Oona about with a stick (12 damage)
[Tue Nov 20 20:36:52 2007] : Oona: Oona emits a cry
[Tue Nov 20 20:36:56 2007] : Python: And the pythong aims a ray at Oona
[Tue Nov 20 20:36:59 2007] : Python: Ranged touch (base): [1d20+8] => [10,8] = (18) ===> Damage: [1d1-1] => [1,-1] = (0)
[Tue Nov 20 20:37:14 2007] : Python: [4d6] => [6,4,2,2] = (14) fire damage
[Tue Nov 20 20:37:24 2007] : DM: Aliatra?
[Tue Nov 20 20:37:43 2007] : Oona: ooc the ray touched me?
[Tue Nov 20 20:37:48 2007] : Aliatra: Just lying around
[Tue Nov 20 20:37:50 2007] : Oona: ooc o.O
[Tue Nov 20 20:38:31 2007] : Dan: ooc Bert's lagging :(
[Tue Nov 20 20:38:34 2007] : DM: ooc Your touch attack AC is less than 18.
[Tue Nov 20 20:39:21 2007] : Adrin (exit): 20:39
[Tue Nov 20 20:42:27 2007] : DM: GAME PAUSE
[Tue Nov 20 20:44:22 2007] : Oona: hello
[Tue Nov 20 20:44:33 2007] : DM: bert can't connect
[Tue Nov 20 20:44:37 2007] : Aliatra: I'm still here :-)
[Tue Nov 20 20:44:49 2007] : Oona: yes yes, I know, I was just trying out to see if I was still here :)
[Tue Nov 20 20:45:12 2007] : Aliatra: LOL. you are
[Tue Nov 20 20:50:48 2007] : Adrin (enter): 20:50
[Tue Nov 20 20:51:40 2007] : Adrin: Disconnecting from server...
[Tue Nov 20 20:51:40 2007] : Adrin (exit): 20:51
[Tue Nov 20 20:51:54 2007] : Aliatra (enter): 20:51
[Tue Nov 20 20:52:01 2007] : Adrin (enter): 20:52
[Tue Nov 20 20:53:06 2007] : DM: who's here?
[Tue Nov 20 20:53:06 2007] : Aliatra: Booting '(10) Aliatra' from server...
[Tue Nov 20 20:53:07 2007] : Aliatra (exit): 20:53
[Tue Nov 20 20:53:14 2007] : Oona: I'm here
[Tue Nov 20 20:53:15 2007] : Oona: :D
[Tue Nov 20 20:53:16 2007] : Aliatra: I am (again)
[Tue Nov 20 20:54:51 2007] : Adrin: ooc sigh
[Tue Nov 20 20:54:57 2007] : Dan: I'm here
[Tue Nov 20 20:55:34 2007] : Adrin: here
[Tue Nov 20 20:55:45 2007] : Oona: here
[Tue Nov 20 20:55:48 2007] : Oona: still
[Tue Nov 20 20:55:50 2007] : Oona: that is
[Tue Nov 20 20:57:00 2007] : DM: GAME RESUME?
[Tue Nov 20 20:57:23 2007] : DM: Aliatra, you need to roll to see if you stabilize.
[Tue Nov 20 20:57:26 2007] : Adrin: worth a try
[Tue Nov 20 20:57:50 2007] : Aliatra: [1d100] => [38] = (38)
[Tue Nov 20 20:58:19 2007] : Adrin: ooc have we actually hit #1 or #2 yet?
[Tue Nov 20 20:58:21 2007] : DM: Adrin?
[Tue Nov 20 20:58:25 2007] : DM: ooc no.
[Tue Nov 20 20:58:35 2007] : Adrin: Adrin tries to hit #1 again
[Tue Nov 20 20:58:38 2007] : Adrin: +1 Greatsword(Rage) (base): [1d20+14] => [13,14] = (27) ===> Damage: [2d6+8] => [1,2,8] = (11)
[Tue Nov 20 20:58:39 2007] : Adrin: +1 Greatsword(Rage) (second): [1d20+9] => [2,9] = (11) ===> Damage: [2d6+8] => [2,3,8] = (13)
[Tue Nov 20 20:58:49 2007] : DM: Adrin hits and draws blood.
[Tue Nov 20 20:58:52 2007] : Adrin: ooc doesn't bode well, does it?
[Tue Nov 20 20:59:12 2007] : DM: Dan?
[Tue Nov 20 20:59:20 2007] : Dan: [1d100] => [57] = (57)
[Tue Nov 20 20:59:30 2007] : Dan: Dan bleeds some more
[Tue Nov 20 20:59:35 2007] : DM: Oona?
[Tue Nov 20 21:00:01 2007] : Oona: Oona reaches for the stone and activates it, disappearing to the eyes of the lizard and python
[Tue Nov 20 21:00:17 2007] : DM: Sneak attack!
[Tue Nov 20 21:00:48 2007] : Oona: ooc not sure if it's the right course of action...
[Tue Nov 20 21:01:11 2007] : DM: It's badly injured. One good sneak attack could kill it.
[Tue Nov 20 21:01:16 2007] : Oona: ok
[Tue Nov 20 21:01:25 2007] : Adrin: ooc that requires a good sneak attack
[Tue Nov 20 21:01:36 2007] : Oona: Oona takes a 5 ft step and attacks #3
[Tue Nov 20 21:01:50 2007] : Oona: Sister - Sword, short +1 (base): [1d20+9] => [19,9] = (28) ===> Damage: [1d6+4] => [5,4] = (9)
[Tue Nov 20 21:01:51 2007] : Oona: Critical hit? [1d20+9] => [16,9] = (25) ===> Damage: [2d6+8] => [2,1,8] = (11)
[Tue Nov 20 21:01:59 2007] : Oona: ducking, piercing, slashing...: Sneak attack: [4d6] => [6,4,6,2] = (18)
[Tue Nov 20 21:02:05 2007] : Adrin: ooc I think that qualifies
[Tue Nov 20 21:02:12 2007] : Oona: ooc it does :D
[Tue Nov 20 21:02:27 2007] : Oona: Oona reappears.
[Tue Nov 20 21:02:33 2007] : Oona: done.
[Tue Nov 20 21:02:35 2007] : DM: Oona stabs the lizard in the neck, instantly severing a major artery and killing the lizard instantly.
[Tue Nov 20 21:03:29 2007] : Oona: ooc that was a well wasted invisibility :(
[Tue Nov 20 21:03:47 2007] : Lizard: The two flighters gang up and flank Adrin.
[Tue Nov 20 21:03:51 2007] : Lizard: ooc why wasted?
[Tue Nov 20 21:03:58 2007] : Lizard: Halberd (base): [1d20+13] => [17,13] = (30) ===> Damage: [1d10+8] => [10,8] = (18)
[Tue Nov 20 21:04:00 2007] : Lizard: Halberd (base): [1d20+13] => [19,13] = (32) ===> Damage: [1d10+8] => [8,8] = (16)
[Tue Nov 20 21:04:07 2007] : Lizard: ooc ouch!
[Tue Nov 20 21:04:20 2007] : Adrin: ooc er, no they dont, unless they are pretty good rogues
[Tue Nov 20 21:04:22 2007] : Oona: ooc cos with the crit I would probably have killed the thing, didn't need the sneak
[Tue Nov 20 21:04:35 2007] : DM: ooc they don't need the flank bonus anyway.
[Tue Nov 20 21:04:41 2007] : Adrin: ooc but thats enough
[Tue Nov 20 21:04:43 2007] : DM: ooc you needed the sneak.
[Tue Nov 20 21:04:49 2007] : Oona: ooc good :)
[Tue Nov 20 21:05:06 2007] : DM: 34 damage Adrin.
[Tue Nov 20 21:05:42 2007] : DM: Aliatra's unconcious so Adrin, your turn.
[Tue Nov 20 21:05:48 2007] : Adrin: Adrin looks a little hurt
[Tue Nov 20 21:06:10 2007] : Adrin: Dripping blood, Adrin presses the attack on #1
[Tue Nov 20 21:06:11 2007] : Adrin: +1 Greatsword(Rage) (base): [1d20+14] => [10,14] = (24) ===> Damage: [2d6+8] => [6,5,8] = (19)
[Tue Nov 20 21:06:12 2007] : Adrin: +1 Greatsword(Rage) (second): [1d20+9] => [5,9] = (14) ===> Damage: [2d6+8] => [2,1,8] = (11)
[Tue Nov 20 21:06:28 2007] : DM: A good hit.
[Tue Nov 20 21:06:51 2007] : DM: Dan?
[Tue Nov 20 21:06:55 2007] : Dan: [1d100] => [89] = (89)
[Tue Nov 20 21:07:14 2007] : Dan: Dan's blood flow seems to be slowing
[Tue Nov 20 21:07:26 2007] : DM: Oona?
[Tue Nov 20 21:08:10 2007] : Oona: Oona takes a few steps back and gulps a potion.
[Tue Nov 20 21:08:37 2007] : DM: ooc which one?
[Tue Nov 20 21:08:47 2007] : Oona: CMW
[Tue Nov 20 21:08:59 2007] : DM: done?
[Tue Nov 20 21:09:04 2007] : Oona: done
[Tue Nov 20 21:09:09 2007] : Oona: [2d8+3] => [6,4,3] = (13)
[Tue Nov 20 21:09:15 2007] : Lizard: The lizards attack!
[Tue Nov 20 21:09:17 2007] : Lizard: Halberd (base): [1d20+13] => [3,13] = (16) ===> Damage: [1d10+8] => [4,8] = (12)
[Tue Nov 20 21:09:19 2007] : Lizard: Halberd (base): [1d20+13] => [6,13] = (19) ===> Damage: [1d10+8] => [10,8] = (18)
[Tue Nov 20 21:09:34 2007] : Lizard: Their blades swoosh over Adrin's head.
[Tue Nov 20 21:09:41 2007] : Adrin: Adrin dodges their attacks with flair
[Tue Nov 20 21:09:48 2007] : Python: The snake casts a ray at Oona.
[Tue Nov 20 21:09:51 2007] : Aliatra: ooc LOL
[Tue Nov 20 21:09:53 2007] : Python: Ranged touch (base): [1d20+8] => [13,8] = (21) ===> Damage: [1d1-1] => [1,-1] = (0)
[Tue Nov 20 21:10:29 2007] : Python: No he doesn't. He's run out.
[Tue Nov 20 21:10:37 2007] : Oona: ooc phew
[Tue Nov 20 21:10:45 2007] : Python: He casts magic missle at Oona instead.
[Tue Nov 20 21:10:50 2007] : Python: [3d4+3] => [3,3,3,3] = (12) damage
[Tue Nov 20 21:10:55 2007] : Oona: ooc hmm not sure that's better :)
[Tue Nov 20 21:11:19 2007] : Python: ooc versus [4d6] => [5,5,1,3] = (14) ?
[Tue Nov 20 21:11:31 2007] : DM: Adrin?
[Tue Nov 20 21:12:11 2007] : Adrin: Again, Adrin attacks #1
[Tue Nov 20 21:12:12 2007] : Adrin: +1 Greatsword(Rage) (base): [1d20+14] => [10,14] = (24) ===> Damage: [2d6+8] => [2,5,8] = (15)
[Tue Nov 20 21:12:12 2007] : Adrin: +1 Greatsword(Rage) (second): [1d20+9] => [15,9] = (24) ===> Damage: [2d6+8] => [6,3,8] = (17)
[Tue Nov 20 21:12:45 2007] : DM: Two heavy strikes nearly fells the lizard. It looks like it's on it's last legs.
[Tue Nov 20 21:12:45 2007] : Aliatra: ooc Nie!
[Tue Nov 20 21:12:55 2007] : Adrin: ooc still not dead??
[Tue Nov 20 21:12:55 2007] : Aliatra: ooc Nice!
[Tue Nov 20 21:13:04 2007] : DM: Dan?
[Tue Nov 20 21:13:08 2007] : Dan: [1d100] => [9] = (9)
[Tue Nov 20 21:13:30 2007] : DM: ooc oona, what happened to your mini?
[Tue Nov 20 21:13:35 2007] : Dan: Dan's bleeding finally squirts to astop and his pallid body is very still
[Tue Nov 20 21:13:44 2007] : Oona: ooc it's on the stairs, where I moved it
[Tue Nov 20 21:13:47 2007] : DM: ooc *cough* fate point
[Tue Nov 20 21:14:04 2007] : DM: Oona?
[Tue Nov 20 21:14:15 2007] : Oona: Oona activates the stone again and disappears.
[Tue Nov 20 21:14:29 2007] : Dan: ooc see if I'd remembered them, I wouldn't have been on the floor for 5 rounds
[Tue Nov 20 21:14:42 2007] : Adrin: ooc lol
[Tue Nov 20 21:14:44 2007] : Dan: ooc as I forgot, I don't see how I can undo the last 5 rounds
[Tue Nov 20 21:15:49 2007] : Aliatra: ooc No need to undo anything, with spending the fate point you'd still be lying there at -9
[Tue Nov 20 21:15:50 2007] : Dan: ooc I'm guessing Ali also forgot
[Tue Nov 20 21:16:11 2007] : Adrin: ooc how about Fate makes a potion jump into your mouth?
[Tue Nov 20 21:16:14 2007] : DM: ooc fate points only save you from dying not falling unconcious
[Tue Nov 20 21:16:21 2007] : Dan: ooc LOL
[Tue Nov 20 21:16:33 2007] : Oona: ooc I would have understood it as Ali.Unless the DM was willing to give you a "ooops, missed, there is only so much you can do while lying on the floor
[Tue Nov 20 21:16:34 2007] : DM: Are you done, oona?
[Tue Nov 20 21:16:36 2007] : Dan: OK, I guess I'd better use a fate point
[Tue Nov 20 21:16:54 2007] : Oona: ooc no DM, I'm listening to the side conversation and thinking what I am going to do :-)
[Tue Nov 20 21:17:04 2007] : DM: ooc heh, fair enough ;)
[Tue Nov 20 21:17:14 2007] : Adrin: ooc you could finish off #1 for me
[Tue Nov 20 21:17:27 2007] : Oona: ooc is that worth an invisibility?
[Tue Nov 20 21:17:36 2007] : Oona: Or should I rather go for the wizard?
[Tue Nov 20 21:17:45 2007] : Oona: ooc which I should have done earlier anyway. Stoopid me.
[Tue Nov 20 21:17:54 2007] : Adrin: just attack him, you get flank bonus
[Tue Nov 20 21:18:00 2007] : DM: ooc an accidental stab with a knitting needle would finish off #1.
[Tue Nov 20 21:18:09 2007] : Aliatra: ooc LOL
[Tue Nov 20 21:18:18 2007] : Oona: ooc ok, DM can I take my invisibility back?
[Tue Nov 20 21:18:19 2007] : Oona: :D
[Tue Nov 20 21:18:22 2007] : DM: ooc sure
[Tue Nov 20 21:18:27 2007] : Oona: ooc thx
[Tue Nov 20 21:18:42 2007] : Oona: Oona approaches #1 and swings at it
[Tue Nov 20 21:18:57 2007] : Oona: ooc black sister (acid)
[Tue Nov 20 21:18:59 2007] : Oona: Sister - Sword, short +1 (base): [1d20+9] => [7,9] = (16) ===> Damage: [1d6+4] => [4,4] = (8)
[Tue Nov 20 21:19:05 2007] : DM: Miss.
[Tue Nov 20 21:19:06 2007] : Oona: ooc hmpf.
[Tue Nov 20 21:19:12 2007] : Adrin: ooc gah
[Tue Nov 20 21:19:19 2007] : Adrin: ooc even with flanking?
[Tue Nov 20 21:19:23 2007] : DM: ooc yes.
[Tue Nov 20 21:19:26 2007] : Oona: ooc I guess Black sister IS not even a knitting needle...
[Tue Nov 20 21:19:29 2007] : Adrin: ooc gah again
[Tue Nov 20 21:19:57 2007] : Lizard: The lizard look around and assess the situation.
[Tue Nov 20 21:20:11 2007] : Lizard: #2 withdraws up the stairs
[Tue Nov 20 21:20:26 2007] : Oona: ooc AoO?
[Tue Nov 20 21:20:28 2007] : Oona: :D
[Tue Nov 20 21:20:36 2007] : Lizard: Oona you get an AoO
[Tue Nov 20 21:20:41 2007] : Oona: Sister - Sword, short +1 (base): [1d20+9] => [11,9] = (20) ===> Damage: [1d6+4] => [2,4] = (6)
[Tue Nov 20 21:20:53 2007] : Lizard: Miss.
[Tue Nov 20 21:21:33 2007] : Lizard: #1 looks panicked and moves away.
[Tue Nov 20 21:21:39 2007] : Lizard: AoO from Oona and Adrin
[Tue Nov 20 21:21:44 2007] : Oona: Sister - Sword, short +1 (base): [1d20+9] => [18,9] = (27) ===> Damage: [1d6+4] => [5,4] = (9)
[Tue Nov 20 21:21:46 2007] : Adrin: +1 Greatsword(Rage) (base): [1d20+14] => [13,14] = (27) ===> Damage: [2d6+8] => [5,4,8] = (17)
[Tue Nov 20 21:21:46 2007] : Adrin: +1 Greatsword(Rage) (second): [1d20+9] => [1,9] = (10) ===> Damage: [2d6+8] => [4,1,8] = (13)
[Tue Nov 20 21:21:58 2007] : Lizard: Adrin cuts it down from behind.
[Tue Nov 20 21:22:03 2007] : Aliatra: ooc Weyhey!
[Tue Nov 20 21:22:09 2007] : Adrin: ooc finally! :D
[Tue Nov 20 21:22:13 2007] : Oona: ooc :D
[Tue Nov 20 21:22:43 2007] : Lizard: The python casts magic missle again, aiming at Oona.
[Tue Nov 20 21:22:49 2007] : Lizard: [3d4+3] => [2,4,4,3] = (13) damage
[Tue Nov 20 21:23:07 2007] : DM: Adrin, your turn.
[Tue Nov 20 21:23:41 2007] : Adrin: ooc decisions decisions
[Tue Nov 20 21:23:54 2007] : DM: ooc give a potion to Dan and revive him?
[Tue Nov 20 21:24:00 2007] : Oona: ooc can I technically make Ali drink a potion? Or does she have to be conscious?
[Tue Nov 20 21:24:16 2007] : Oona: ooc Ali would be a better choice, she's got healing spells right?
[Tue Nov 20 21:24:18 2007] : Adrin: ooc dan or ali. Ali has the wand doesn't she?
[Tue Nov 20 21:24:19 2007] : DM: ooc seeing as I just suggested it... I think I'll allow that
[Tue Nov 20 21:24:52 2007] : Dan: ooc you'd have to pick an image for me
[Tue Nov 20 21:25:00 2007] : Oona: ooc forget dan then :)
[Tue Nov 20 21:25:08 2007] : Aliatra: ooc LOL
[Tue Nov 20 21:25:22 2007] : Adrin: Adrin rips a potion from a belt loop and pours it down Alis throat
[Tue Nov 20 21:25:25 2007] : Adrin: Cure Moderate Wounds: [2d8+3] => [6,2,3] = (11)
[Tue Nov 20 21:25:50 2007] : DM: Aliatra, you splutter into conciousness. Your turn.
[Tue Nov 20 21:25:59 2007] : Aliatra: Aliatra splutters and sits up, lokking rather battered
[Tue Nov 20 21:26:14 2007] : Aliatra: "What? Where?"
[Tue Nov 20 21:26:27 2007] : Oona: "Just HEAL yourself!"
[Tue Nov 20 21:26:35 2007] : Adrin: "NOW"
[Tue Nov 20 21:26:50 2007] : DM: ooc getting up is a move. you can still do an attack (etc.)
[Tue Nov 20 21:27:01 2007] : Aliatra: Aliatra recites a spell
[Tue Nov 20 21:27:11 2007] : Aliatra: Aliatra Casts 2: Cure Moderate Wounds (lvl 2) Cures 2d8 damage +1/lvl (max +10) [2d8+4] => [5,2,4] = (11).
[Tue Nov 20 21:27:45 2007] : DM: On who?
[Tue Nov 20 21:27:48 2007] : DM: Yourself?
[Tue Nov 20 21:27:51 2007] : Aliatra: Aliatra looks around her and sees Dan lying on the ground
[Tue Nov 20 21:27:57 2007] : Aliatra: On me, yeah
[Tue Nov 20 21:27:59 2007] : Aliatra: Done
[Tue Nov 20 21:28:02 2007] : Dan: ooc 5 Dan's
[Tue Nov 20 21:28:04 2007] : DM: (skipping Dan)
[Tue Nov 20 21:28:08 2007] : DM: Oona?
[Tue Nov 20 21:28:23 2007] : Dan: ooc why, haven't I stabilised?
[Tue Nov 20 21:28:26 2007] : Adrin: ooc there's a martial arts joke in there somewhere
[Tue Nov 20 21:28:27 2007] : Aliatra: ooc Which makes it easy for me to see you're donw :-Password
[Tue Nov 20 21:28:46 2007] : DM: ooc er, can you do anything while unconcious?
[Tue Nov 20 21:28:48 2007] : Oona: ooc lemme think :)
[Tue Nov 20 21:29:25 2007] : Oona: Oona gulps a potion.
[Tue Nov 20 21:29:30 2007] : Oona: [2d8+3] => [2,4,3] = (9)
[Tue Nov 20 21:29:41 2007] : Adrin: ooc you still lose HP, just MUCH more slowly
[Tue Nov 20 21:29:49 2007] : Adrin: ooc 10% roll per hour
[Tue Nov 20 21:29:49 2007] : Dan: ooc I keep forgetting that stable != conscious
[Tue Nov 20 21:29:53 2007] : DM: ooc 5ft step and then gulp I presume
[Tue Nov 20 21:30:03 2007] : Oona: ooc yes!
[Tue Nov 20 21:30:14 2007] : Oona: Oona activates the stone and disappears
[Tue Nov 20 21:30:18 2007] : Oona: ooc can I still move?
[Tue Nov 20 21:30:23 2007] : Lizard: ooc nope.
[Tue Nov 20 21:30:28 2007] : Dan: ooc so who did Ali cast the CMW on?
[Tue Nov 20 21:30:28 2007] : Oona: done.
[Tue Nov 20 21:30:33 2007] : Oona: ooc on herslef
[Tue Nov 20 21:30:45 2007] : Oona: *herself too
[Tue Nov 20 21:30:48 2007] : Dan: ooc ah, ok just seen that
[Tue Nov 20 21:30:50 2007] : Lizard: The lizard retreats further up the stairs.
[Tue Nov 20 21:31:14 2007] : Aliatra: ooc Everybody was telling her to heal herself
[Tue Nov 20 21:31:16 2007] : Python: The snake casts a ray at Aliatra
[Tue Nov 20 21:31:23 2007] : Python: Ranged touch (base): [1d20+8] => [16,8] = (24) ===> Damage: [1d1-1] => [1,-1] = (0)
[Tue Nov 20 21:31:41 2007] : Adrin: ooc best to heal herself before they attacked and knocked her down again
[Tue Nov 20 21:32:19 2007] : Python: Take [2d6+2] => [4,1,2] = (7) strength damage
[Tue Nov 20 21:32:35 2007] : Aliatra: Ouch
[Tue Nov 20 21:32:44 2007] : Python: "Dammit I'm not of spells! Only bloody useless cantrips left."
[Tue Nov 20 21:32:56 2007] : Python: "...out of spells.."
[Tue Nov 20 21:33:03 2007] : DM: Adrin?
[Tue Nov 20 21:33:32 2007] : Adrin: Adrin races up the stairs after the Lizard
[Tue Nov 20 21:33:39 2007] : Adrin: one attack only
[Tue Nov 20 21:33:40 2007] : Adrin: +1 Greatsword(Rage) (base): [1d20+14] => [12,14] = (26) ===> Damage: [2d6+8] => [3,3,8] = (14)
[Tue Nov 20 21:33:41 2007] : Adrin: +1 Greatsword(Rage) (second): [1d20+9] => [20,9] = (29) ===> Damage: [2d6+8] => [1,6,8] = (15)
[Tue Nov 20 21:33:41 2007] : Adrin: Critical hit? [1d20+9] => [8,9] = (17) ===> Damage: [4d6+16] => [6,1,1,5,16] = (29)
[Tue Nov 20 21:33:49 2007] : DM: A hit
[Tue Nov 20 21:34:11 2007] : Adrin: done
[Tue Nov 20 21:34:14 2007] : DM: Aliatra?
[Tue Nov 20 21:34:23 2007] : Adrin: oh, can I activate my cloak first?
[Tue Nov 20 21:34:27 2007] : DM: ooc yes.
[Tue Nov 20 21:34:32 2007] : Adrin: ooc ta
[Tue Nov 20 21:34:48 2007] : Dan: ooc just read the spell description, shouldn't be too hard to guess the real me while I'm not moving
[Tue Nov 20 21:34:54 2007] : Aliatra: ooc Can I, by touch, determine who's the real Dan?
[Tue Nov 20 21:35:07 2007] : DM: ooc apparently so...
[Tue Nov 20 21:35:16 2007] : Aliatra: Aliatra uses a wand on Dan
[Tue Nov 20 21:35:33 2007] : Aliatra: [1d8+1] => [2,1] = (3)
[Tue Nov 20 21:35:40 2007] : Dan: ooc close your eyes and feel for me would do it
[Tue Nov 20 21:36:00 2007] : Dan: Dan continues to be unconscious
[Tue Nov 20 21:36:03 2007] : DM: ooc not got anything strong than a wand?
[Tue Nov 20 21:36:05 2007] : Aliatra: ooc Let's assume I just did that
[Tue Nov 20 21:36:07 2007] : Dan: ooc but looks grateful ;)
[Tue Nov 20 21:36:19 2007] : Aliatra: Aliatra uses a spell on Dan
[Tue Nov 20 21:36:30 2007] : Aliatra: ooc I was just thinking that, DM
[Tue Nov 20 21:36:35 2007] : Aliatra: Aliatra Casts 2: Cure Moderate Wounds (lvl 2) Cures 2d8 damage +1/lvl (max +10) [2d8+4] => [4,6,4] = (14).
[Tue Nov 20 21:36:58 2007] : DM: ooc Oooo. The sorcerer is down to Acid splash! a whole [1d3] => [2] = (2) damage
[Tue Nov 20 21:37:02 2007] : Aliatra: Done
[Tue Nov 20 21:37:04 2007] : Dan: Dan wakes from his unconscious state looking like five furies
[Tue Nov 20 21:37:14 2007] : DM: Dan, your turn
[Tue Nov 20 21:37:44 2007] : Dan: Dan stands up, takes quick stock of the situation and begins to cast a spell
[Tue Nov 20 21:38:05 2007] : Dan: Araydan casts Scorching Ray (base): [1d20+8] => [7,8] = (15) ===> Damage: [4d6+0] => [4,2,2,4,0] = (12)
[Tue Nov 20 21:38:05 2007] : Dan: Araydan casts Scorching Ray (base): [1d20+8] => [13,8] = (21) ===> Damage: [4d6+0] => [6,3,4,1,0] = (14)
[Tue Nov 20 21:38:11 2007] : Dan: on #2
[Tue Nov 20 21:38:21 2007] : DM: Well scorched.
[Tue Nov 20 21:38:28 2007] : Dan: Done
[Tue Nov 20 21:38:36 2007] : DM: Oona?
[Tue Nov 20 21:38:49 2007] : Dan: "Thanks Ali. Was I out for long?"
[Tue Nov 20 21:39:00 2007] : Oona: OOna gets up the stairs, not really trying to "move silently" and hoping the lizard won't spot her.
[Tue Nov 20 21:39:16 2007] : Oona: ooc I'm not making any efforts, but I'm also not like stumping on the ground :P
[Tue Nov 20 21:39:23 2007] : DM: ooc sure
[Tue Nov 20 21:39:30 2007] : Aliatra: "I don't know, I've been out myself"
[Tue Nov 20 21:39:31 2007] : DM: Listen Skill Check: [1d20+7] => [19,7] = (26)
[Tue Nov 20 21:40:01 2007] : DM: The lizard look in your direction and looks puzzled, its not very bright.
[Tue Nov 20 21:40:16 2007] : Dan: ooc brb
[Tue Nov 20 21:40:19 2007] : DM: Sneak attack?
[Tue Nov 20 21:40:23 2007] : Oona: Oona strikes at the lizard.
[Tue Nov 20 21:40:26 2007] : Oona: Sister - Sword, short +1 (base): [1d20+9] => [6,9] = (15) ===> Damage: [1d6+4] => [2,4] = (6)
[Tue Nov 20 21:40:38 2007] : Oona: Oona reappears.
[Tue Nov 20 21:41:06 2007] : Oona: miss?
[Tue Nov 20 21:41:22 2007] : DM: Yes.
[Tue Nov 20 21:41:28 2007] : Oona: done.
[Tue Nov 20 21:41:59 2007] : Lizard: The lizard looks startled by Oona's sudden appear and attacks!
[Tue Nov 20 21:42:06 2007] : Lizard: Halberd (base): [1d20+13] => [10,13] = (23) ===> Damage: [1d10+8] => [6,8] = (14)
[Tue Nov 20 21:42:16 2007] : Lizard: 14 damage Oona.
[Tue Nov 20 21:42:49 2007] : Lizard: The python mutters and pulls out a sling and aims at Oona.
[Tue Nov 20 21:43:09 2007] : Python: The sling is bizarrely shaped, almost like a crossbow...
[Tue Nov 20 21:43:12 2007] : Python: Crossbow, light m/work (base): [1d20+8] => [16,8] = (24) ===> Damage: [1d8+0] => [6,0] = (6)
[Tue Nov 20 21:43:18 2007] : Adrin: ooc lol
[Tue Nov 20 21:43:21 2007] : Python: A lucky hit.
[Tue Nov 20 21:43:29 2007] : DM: Adrin?
[Tue Nov 20 21:43:45 2007] : Adrin: Adrin attacks #2 with renewed fury
[Tue Nov 20 21:43:47 2007] : Adrin: +1 Greatsword(Rage) (base): [1d20+14] => [9,14] = (23) ===> Damage: [2d6+8] => [4,4,8] = (16)
[Tue Nov 20 21:43:47 2007] : Adrin: +1 Greatsword(Rage) (second): [1d20+9] => [9,9] = (18) ===> Damage: [2d6+8] => [4,5,8] = (17)
[Tue Nov 20 21:44:06 2007] : DM: It's looking pretty injured.
[Tue Nov 20 21:44:09 2007] : Oona: Oona drops to the floor.
[Tue Nov 20 21:44:20 2007] : Oona: ooc I am at 0 HP? do you believe that?
[Tue Nov 20 21:44:32 2007] : Adrin: ooc some pretty mediocre and some downright terrible rolls tonight
[Tue Nov 20 21:44:37 2007] : DM: Aliatra?
[Tue Nov 20 21:44:56 2007] : Aliatra: ooc Is the wind wall still in tact?
[Tue Nov 20 21:44:57 2007] : Adrin: ooc You can still take partial actions, remember
[Tue Nov 20 21:45:01 2007] : Dan: ooc back
[Tue Nov 20 21:45:03 2007] : DM: ooc yes.
[Tue Nov 20 21:45:22 2007] : DM: ooc no, it's gone.
[Tue Nov 20 21:45:27 2007] : Aliatra: Aliatra goes towards the stairs
[Tue Nov 20 21:45:31 2007] : DM: ooc 5 rounds, not minutes
[Tue Nov 20 21:45:49 2007] : Aliatra: ooc In that case:
[Tue Nov 20 21:46:06 2007] : Aliatra: Aliatra drops her wand and draws her bow
[Tue Nov 20 21:46:18 2007] : Aliatra: She aims at #2
[Tue Nov 20 21:46:23 2007] : Aliatra: Longbow, Mighty Composite +4, MW (base): [1d20+12] => [14,12] = (26) ===> Damage: [1d8+3] => [5,3] = (8)
[Tue Nov 20 21:46:52 2007] : DM: And nearly kills it.
[Tue Nov 20 21:46:59 2007] : DM: Dan?
[Tue Nov 20 21:47:07 2007] : Dan: 5 ft step
[Tue Nov 20 21:47:12 2007] : Dan: Composite longbow +1 (base): [1d20+9] => [1,9] = (10) ===> Damage: [1d8+1] => [6,1] = (7)
[Tue Nov 20 21:47:19 2007] : Dan: boo!
[Tue Nov 20 21:47:37 2007] : Adrin: ooc you've got too used to killing with that
[Tue Nov 20 21:47:41 2007] : Dan: Dan pulls a CM from his belt and drinks it [3d8+3] => [1,1,4,3] = (9)
[Tue Nov 20 21:47:45 2007] : DM: ooc Bard doors have an AC of 12 ;)
[Tue Nov 20 21:47:55 2007] : DM: Oona?
[Tue Nov 20 21:48:04 2007] : DM: You can take a single action or move.
[Tue Nov 20 21:48:11 2007] : DM: ooc Barn!
[Tue Nov 20 21:48:42 2007] : Oona: I can take a potion out of my backpack then?
[Tue Nov 20 21:48:49 2007] : Oona: ooc never mind the italics
[Tue Nov 20 21:48:49 2007] : Dan: ooc I wondered if they were either singing or had armour specially made for them
[Tue Nov 20 21:48:54 2007] : DM: ooc yes, but not drink it.
[Tue Nov 20 21:49:05 2007] : Adrin: ooc maybe back off behind me?
[Tue Nov 20 21:49:26 2007] : Oona: can I move 5 ft behind Adrin rather?
[Tue Nov 20 21:49:40 2007] : DM: yup
[Tue Nov 20 21:49:57 2007] : Oona: Oona crouches and moves behind Adrin.
[Tue Nov 20 21:50:01 2007] : Oona: done
[Tue Nov 20 21:50:07 2007] : Oona: ooc what's the word, it's not crouches
[Tue Nov 20 21:50:13 2007] : Oona: ooc what a snake does
[Tue Nov 20 21:50:23 2007] : Adrin: ooc hisses? ;)
[Tue Nov 20 21:50:24 2007] : Dan: ooc crawls
[Tue Nov 20 21:50:27 2007] : Oona: ooc wriggles? na, that weird. Ramper
[Tue Nov 20 21:50:28 2007] : Dan: ooc LOL
[Tue Nov 20 21:50:30 2007] : Lizard: The lizard backs of 5 ft and swigs a potions [3d8+5] => [1,2,1,5] = (9)
[Tue Nov 20 21:50:31 2007] : Oona: ooc crawl! exactly
[Tue Nov 20 21:50:32 2007] : Aliatra: ooc slithers?
[Tue Nov 20 21:50:47 2007] : Dan: ooc constricts, bites??
[Tue Nov 20 21:50:57 2007] : Lizard: ooc kills you all ;)
[Tue Nov 20 21:51:09 2007] : Adrin: ooc that theres fightin' talk
[Tue Nov 20 21:51:21 2007] : Python: The python grumbles about being reduced to a foot soldier.
[Tue Nov 20 21:51:26 2007] : Python: Crossbow, light m/work (base): [1d20+8] => [19,8] = (27) ===> Damage: [1d8+0] => [5,0] = (5)
[Tue Nov 20 21:51:27 2007] : Python: Critical hit? [1d20+8] => [7,8] = (15) ===> Damage: [2d8+0] => [3,3,0] = (6)
[Tue Nov 20 21:51:31 2007] : Python: At aliatra.
[Tue Nov 20 21:51:35 2007] : Python: 5 damage
[Tue Nov 20 21:51:54 2007] : DM: Adrin?
[Tue Nov 20 21:52:12 2007] : Aliatra: Aliatra looks slightly worried
[Tue Nov 20 21:52:50 2007] : Adrin: Adrin presses the attack on #2
[Tue Nov 20 21:52:53 2007] : Adrin: +1 Greatsword(Rage) (base): [1d20+14] => [10,14] = (24) ===> Damage: [2d6+8] => [1,6,8] = (15)
[Tue Nov 20 21:52:54 2007] : Adrin: +1 Greatsword(Rage) (second): [1d20+9] => [13,9] = (22) ===> Damage: [2d6+8] => [2,4,8] = (14)
[Tue Nov 20 21:53:16 2007] : DM: You land a killing blow.
[Tue Nov 20 21:53:45 2007] : DM: The python looks alarmed.
[Tue Nov 20 21:53:47 2007] : DM: Aliatra?
[Tue Nov 20 21:53:48 2007] : Adrin: Adrin cheers, but suddenly looks quite exhausted
[Tue Nov 20 21:53:49 2007] : Dan: "Are you OK Ali?"
[Tue Nov 20 21:54:05 2007] : Aliatra: "Still standing"
[Tue Nov 20 21:54:25 2007] : Aliatra: Aliatra aims her bow at #4 and lets fly
[Tue Nov 20 21:54:27 2007] : Aliatra: Longbow, Mighty Composite +4, MW (base): [1d20+12] => [9,12] = (21) ===> Damage: [1d8+3] => [8,3] = (11)
[Tue Nov 20 21:54:42 2007] : DM: Hit
[Tue Nov 20 21:55:18 2007] : DM: done?
[Tue Nov 20 21:55:49 2007] : Aliatra: Done
[Tue Nov 20 21:55:53 2007] : Dan: Dan attacks the snake
[Tue Nov 20 21:55:53 2007] : DM: Dan?
[Tue Nov 20 21:55:55 2007] : Dan: Composite longbow +1 (base): [1d20+9] => [1,9] = (10) ===> Damage: [1d8+1] => [4,1] = (5)
[Tue Nov 20 21:56:07 2007] : Dan: ooc grrrrrrrrr!!!!
[Tue Nov 20 21:56:13 2007] : DM: ooc Oh dear. Take that bow away from Dan before he hurts himself.
[Tue Nov 20 21:56:27 2007] : DM: Oona?
[Tue Nov 20 21:56:29 2007] : Dan: Dan takes another potion CLW [1d8+1] => [8,1] = (9)
[Tue Nov 20 21:56:33 2007] : Adrin: ooc or hurts us!
[Tue Nov 20 21:57:08 2007] : Dan: Done
[Tue Nov 20 21:57:12 2007] : DM: Oona?
[Tue Nov 20 21:57:15 2007] : Oona: Oona takes a potion out of her pack and attempts to bring it to her lips
[Tue Nov 20 21:57:16 2007] : Oona: done.
[Tue Nov 20 21:57:34 2007] : Dan: ooc how many ones have I rolled tonight!
[Tue Nov 20 21:57:36 2007] : DM: The python throws the bow at Adrin
[Tue Nov 20 21:57:39 2007] : DM: Ranged touch (base): [1d20+8] => [4,8] = (12) ===> Damage: [1d1-1] => [1,-1] = (0)
[Tue Nov 20 21:58:01 2007] : Oona: ooc a bow? a crossbow isn't it?
[Tue Nov 20 21:58:06 2007] : Dan: ooc two of the d8s in my CMW were 1s too
[Tue Nov 20 21:58:07 2007] : Adrin: Adrin bats it out of the air
[Tue Nov 20 21:58:15 2007] : DM: And draws its dagger and advances on Adrin.
[Tue Nov 20 21:58:23 2007] : DM: Adrin?
[Tue Nov 20 21:58:41 2007] : Adrin: Adrin meets it halfway and gives it his all
[Tue Nov 20 21:58:54 2007] : Adrin: ooc -1 STR and AC now
[Tue Nov 20 21:58:56 2007] : Adrin: +1 Greatsword (base): [1d20+12] => [20,12] = (32) ===> Damage: [2d6+5] => [6,1,5] = (12)
[Tue Nov 20 21:58:56 2007] : Adrin: Critical hit? [1d20+12] => [11,12] = (23) ===> Damage: [4d6+10] => [1,2,3,1,10] = (17)
[Tue Nov 20 21:58:57 2007] : Adrin: +1 Greatsword (second): [1d20+7] => [4,7] = (11) ===> Damage: [2d6+5] => [3,4,5] = (12)
[Tue Nov 20 21:59:31 2007] : DM: Aliatra?
[Tue Nov 20 22:00:36 2007] : Aliatra: ooc I just realised that my attacks were off, I never included the STR penalty
[Tue Nov 20 22:00:59 2007] : Aliatra: Aliatra shoots another arrow at #4
[Tue Nov 20 22:01:03 2007] : DM: ooc nm
[Tue Nov 20 22:01:07 2007] : Aliatra: Longbow, Mighty Composite +4, MW (base): [1d20+9] => [6,9] = (15) ===> Damage: [1d8+3] => [8,3] = (11)
[Tue Nov 20 22:01:21 2007] : DM: Miss
[Tue Nov 20 22:01:37 2007] : Dan: ooc you don't get STR bonus to hit with a ranged weapon anyway, only your damage should be altered
[Tue Nov 20 22:01:44 2007] : Oona: ooc you probably can't even use that longbow, seeing it's a mighty composite, ie. relies on a minimum streght.
[Tue Nov 20 22:01:59 2007] : Aliatra: ooc Sorry, I didn't think it mattered for my bow, I forgot it was mighty
[Tue Nov 20 22:02:16 2007] : DM: ooc I don't use that rule
[Tue Nov 20 22:02:17 2007] : Adrin: ooc IIRC You can still use it, but not draw it fully to get the STR bonus
[Tue Nov 20 22:02:22 2007] : Oona: ooc oh well, I think the DM didn't really want to kill us all anyway :P
[Tue Nov 20 22:02:33 2007] : Aliatra: ooc LOL
[Tue Nov 20 22:02:35 2007] : DM: Dan?
[Tue Nov 20 22:03:09 2007] : Dan: "Ah well, let's try once more!"
[Tue Nov 20 22:03:12 2007] : Dan: Composite longbow +1 (base): [1d20+9] => [14,9] = (23) ===> Damage: [1d8+1] => [7,1] = (8)
[Tue Nov 20 22:03:38 2007] : DM: It's looks to be on its last legs.
[Tue Nov 20 22:03:57 2007] : Adrin: ooc Legs? on a python?
[Tue Nov 20 22:04:09 2007] : DM: ooc genetically engineered.
[Tue Nov 20 22:04:29 2007] : Adrin: ooc ..... interesting
[Tue Nov 20 22:04:33 2007] : Aliatra: ooc What else? ;-)
[Tue Nov 20 22:04:39 2007] : DM: ooc actually you're right. Enhanced animals only get human like hands.
[Tue Nov 20 22:04:54 2007] : DM: Oona?
[Tue Nov 20 22:04:58 2007] : Oona: Oona drinks the potion and feels better
[Tue Nov 20 22:05:01 2007] : Oona: [1d8+1] => [4,1] = (5)
[Tue Nov 20 22:05:23 2007] : Oona: Oona gets on her feet
[Tue Nov 20 22:05:25 2007] : Oona: done.
[Tue Nov 20 22:05:44 2007] : Python: Python attacks determinedly but foolishly with its dagger
[Tue Nov 20 22:05:53 2007] : Python: Dagger, m/work (base): [1d20+8] => [6,8] = (14) ===> Damage: [1d4+3] => [3,3] = (6)
[Tue Nov 20 22:05:57 2007] : Oona: ooc it's gonna hit
[Tue Nov 20 22:06:01 2007] : Python: Misses wildly.
[Tue Nov 20 22:06:06 2007] : Oona: ooc phew, no, it didn't.
[Tue Nov 20 22:06:11 2007] : DM: Adrin? Finish it!
[Tue Nov 20 22:06:14 2007] : Adrin: Adrin easily avoids the attack
[Tue Nov 20 22:06:27 2007] : Adrin: Adrin grins and attacks again
[Tue Nov 20 22:06:29 2007] : Adrin: +1 Greatsword (base): [1d20+12] => [4,12] = (16) ===> Damage: [2d6+5] => [3,2,5] = (10)
[Tue Nov 20 22:06:29 2007] : Adrin: +1 Greatsword (second): [1d20+7] => [15,7] = (22) ===> Damage: [2d6+5] => [4,4,5] = (13)
[Tue Nov 20 22:06:41 2007] : Adrin: ooc still -1
[Tue Nov 20 22:06:54 2007] : DM: It ducks under the first swing but Adrin kills it on the back swing.
[Tue Nov 20 22:07:38 2007] : Adrin: As the snake falls, Adrin impales it with his sword - just to be sure
[Tue Nov 20 22:07:49 2007] : Aliatra: Aliatra sighs, picks up her wand and puts her bow away
[Tue Nov 20 22:08:03 2007] : DM: 2100 XP each
[Tue Nov 20 22:08:17 2007] : Adrin: Gulping air, Adrin turns to his friends
[Tue Nov 20 22:08:24 2007] : Aliatra: "That was way too close for comfort, perhaps in future we shoul discuss strategy before going into a fight"
[Tue Nov 20 22:08:36 2007] : Oona: As she releases the tension, Oona drops on her knees, knackered.
[Tue Nov 20 22:08:43 2007] : Adrin: "That was.... fun"
[Tue Nov 20 22:08:51 2007] : Oona: "Indeed, strategy".
[Tue Nov 20 22:08:54 2007] : Dan: "Does anyone need healing potions before we continue?"
[Tue Nov 20 22:09:11 2007] : Adrin: "You could say that Dan"
[Tue Nov 20 22:09:28 2007] : Dan: "I thought we had a strategy, but it seems to have been based on poor information"
[Tue Nov 20 22:09:36 2007] : Oona: "I have just one left"
[Tue Nov 20 22:09:37 2007] : Adrin: ooc I'm currently down 45HP
[Tue Nov 20 22:09:48 2007] : Oona: "and it's not a strong one"
[Tue Nov 20 22:09:57 2007] : Dan: Dan holds out his 3 remaining CLW potions
[Tue Nov 20 22:09:57 2007] : Oona: "Any spells Ali?"
[Tue Nov 20 22:10:04 2007] : Aliatra: ooc I'm down 47 (from 55)
[Tue Nov 20 22:10:08 2007] : DM: Many pawsteps can be heard coming down the tunnel, and soon after a squad of armoured bears and wild cat scouts charge into the room and hurry up the stairs and into the rest of the complex.
[Tue Nov 20 22:10:11 2007] : Dan: "These are all I have left, help yourselves"
[Tue Nov 20 22:10:12 2007] : Adrin: "I have a few potions left"
[Tue Nov 20 22:10:23 2007] : DM: The shout thanks as the run past.
[Tue Nov 20 22:10:24 2007] : Oona: Oona gulps a potion.
[Tue Nov 20 22:10:25 2007] : Oona: [1d8+1] => [3,1] = (4)
[Tue Nov 20 22:10:46 2007] : Oona: ooc I am now down 40 HP ;-)
[Tue Nov 20 22:10:47 2007] : Aliatra: "I'll use the spells I've got left"
[Tue Nov 20 22:10:55 2007] : DM: They're followed by more squads until some two dozen creature bristling with weapons have gone past.
[Tue Nov 20 22:10:57 2007] : Aliatra: Aliatra turns to Adrin
[Tue Nov 20 22:11:07 2007] : Adrin: Adrin takes two potions from his pack, downs one and attachs the other to his belt
[Tue Nov 20 22:11:19 2007] : Aliatra: Aliatra Casts 2: Cure Moderate Wounds (lvl 2) Cures 2d8 damage +1/lvl (max +10) [2d8+4] => [3,8,4] = (15).
[Tue Nov 20 22:11:22 2007] : Adrin: Cure Moderate Wounds: [2d8+3] => [4,7,3] = (14)
[Tue Nov 20 22:11:26 2007] : Oona: Oona gets on her feet and gets closer to the bodies, starting to search them.
[Tue Nov 20 22:11:34 2007] : Dan: "Ahall I save these for later then?"
[Tue Nov 20 22:11:41 2007] : DM: ooc equipment is listed on the wiki page.
[Tue Nov 20 22:11:46 2007] : Adrin: "Oh, that stings!"
[Tue Nov 20 22:12:19 2007] : Aliatra: Aliatra now starts casting over Dan
[Tue Nov 20 22:12:20 2007] : Dan: Dan attaches 2 to his belt
[Tue Nov 20 22:12:26 2007] : Aliatra: Aliatra Casts 1: Cure Light Wounds (lvl 1) Cures 1d8 damage +1/lvl (max +5) [1d8+4] => [5,4] = (9).
[Tue Nov 20 22:12:27 2007] : Dan: "Whoah Ali"
[Tue Nov 20 22:12:29 2007] : Aliatra: Aliatra Casts 1: Cure Light Wounds (lvl 1) Cures 1d8 damage +1/lvl (max +5) [1d8+4] => [8,4] = (12).
[Tue Nov 20 22:12:36 2007] : Aliatra: ooc What?
[Tue Nov 20 22:12:48 2007] : Dan: "I am nearly fully healed"
[Tue Nov 20 22:12:56 2007] : DM: Spot checks
[Tue Nov 20 22:13:03 2007] : Oona: Spot Skill Check: [1d20+11] => [18,11] = (29)
[Tue Nov 20 22:13:06 2007] : Aliatra: ooc Casting over me then
[Tue Nov 20 22:13:07 2007] : Dan: "I can't take much damage, but conversely, I don't need much healing"
[Tue Nov 20 22:13:09 2007] : Adrin: Spot Skill Check: [1d20+7] => [5,7] = (12)
[Tue Nov 20 22:13:15 2007] : Dan: Spot Skill Check: [1d20+5] => [9,5] = (14)
[Tue Nov 20 22:13:23 2007] : Aliatra: Spot Skill Check: [1d20+2] => [9,2] = (11)
[Tue Nov 20 22:13:27 2007] : DM: And again
[Tue Nov 20 22:13:32 2007] : Adrin: Spot Skill Check: [1d20+7] => [15,7] = (22)
[Tue Nov 20 22:13:36 2007] : Dan: Spot Skill Check: [1d20+5] => [14,5] = (19)
[Tue Nov 20 22:13:57 2007] : Oona: Spot Skill Check: [1d20+11] => [11,11] = (22)
[Tue Nov 20 22:14:43 2007] : Adrin: "Hey, whats that you've got there Oona?"
[Tue Nov 20 22:14:44 2007] : Dan: "Oona, what exactly are you doing pocketing that?"
[Tue Nov 20 22:15:00 2007] : Dan: Dan does not look happy
[Tue Nov 20 22:15:00 2007] : Oona: "Pocketing what?"
[Tue Nov 20 22:15:16 2007] : Aliatra: "What's going on?"
[Tue Nov 20 22:15:19 2007] : Oona: Oona shows a ring in her hand.
[Tue Nov 20 22:15:25 2007] : Dan: "Whatever it was that you took off the lizard"
[Tue Nov 20 22:15:36 2007] : Oona: that?
[Tue Nov 20 22:15:41 2007] : Oona: "That?"
[Tue Nov 20 22:15:46 2007] : Oona: "It's a ring"
[Tue Nov 20 22:16:02 2007] : Oona: " and I wasn't "pocketing it" as you so nicely put it"
[Tue Nov 20 22:16:16 2007] : Dan: "Well, why were you being so sneaky about it?"
[Tue Nov 20 22:16:20 2007] : Adrin: "So what were you doing?"
[Tue Nov 20 22:16:24 2007] : DM: There's a brief sound of a battle from inside the complex, wolf howls and sqeaks cut short.
[Tue Nov 20 22:16:26 2007] : Aliatra: "So you were going to tell us?"
[Tue Nov 20 22:17:03 2007] : Oona: "I am sneaky...because it is my nature"
[Tue Nov 20 22:17:11 2007] : Dan: "Bullshit"
[Tue Nov 20 22:17:14 2007] : Adrin: Adrin takes his sword from the dead snake and wipes it clean on its body
[Tue Nov 20 22:17:15 2007] : Oona: Oona smiles a bright smile
[Tue Nov 20 22:17:24 2007] : Oona: "Soory if that freaks you out"
[Tue Nov 20 22:17:24 2007] : Adrin: ooc not being menacing or anything
[Tue Nov 20 22:17:34 2007] : Dan: "That shit doesn't wash with me"
[Tue Nov 20 22:17:44 2007] : Oona: "Oh it doesn't?"
[Tue Nov 20 22:17:46 2007] : Dan: "I suggest that you find another party to sucker"
[Tue Nov 20 22:17:56 2007] : Dan: "Either you do, or I do"
[Tue Nov 20 22:17:59 2007] : Oona: Oona throws the ring on the floor
[Tue Nov 20 22:18:08 2007] : Adrin: "You'd do that after you hid behind me?"
[Tue Nov 20 22:18:19 2007] : Aliatra: "Is this really a reason to fall out with eachother?"
[Tue Nov 20 22:18:25 2007] : Dan: "Yes"
[Tue Nov 20 22:18:30 2007] : Oona: 3oh geez, lighten up people, it's a ring and I wasn't pocketing it"
[Tue Nov 20 22:18:37 2007] : Oona: "I was putting it away in my pocket"
[Tue Nov 20 22:18:47 2007] : Dan: "After we both nearly dies in that battle Ali, yes it is"
[Tue Nov 20 22:18:51 2007] : Aliatra: "The difference being ..."
[Tue Nov 20 22:19:05 2007] : Oona: "Right, and of course I didn't do my part of the work in that battle"
[Tue Nov 20 22:19:10 2007] : Oona: "At all".
[Tue Nov 20 22:19:27 2007] : Dan: "I never suggested that you didn't"
[Tue Nov 20 22:19:28 2007] : Adrin: "No, we ALL did"
[Tue Nov 20 22:19:29 2007] : Oona: Look, you go and search those bodies, i'll go and see what is happening in the other rooms
[Tue Nov 20 22:19:36 2007] : Oona: "Look, you go and search those bodies, i'll go and see what is happening in the other rooms"
[Tue Nov 20 22:19:47 2007] : Dan: "But we're not hiding anything from you"
[Tue Nov 20 22:19:48 2007] : Aliatra: "I'm not saying Oona was right, because she wasn't, but breaking up the team because of this?"
[Tue Nov 20 22:19:51 2007] : Oona: "When you've calmed down, you tell me if you still want me to leave"
[Tue Nov 20 22:20:19 2007] : Oona: Oona leaves the room, following up on the squad's tracks
[Tue Nov 20 22:20:26 2007] : Dan: "As I asid, I'm not comfortable risking my life for someone who can't be honest with the rest of the team"
[Tue Nov 20 22:21:41 2007] : Adrin: "Bit of a kick in the teeth really"
[Tue Nov 20 22:21:45 2007] : Dan: ""We fight and maybe die together, simple honesty shouldn't be too much to ask"
[Tue Nov 20 22:22:24 2007] : Aliatra: "I do believe an apology from Oona in in order, yes, but I'd like you to have a think about kicking her out"
[Tue Nov 20 22:22:32 2007] : Dan: "And how much else has she pocketed while she's been with us"
[Tue Nov 20 22:22:43 2007] : Adrin: "Good question"
[Tue Nov 20 22:22:46 2007] : Dan: "It will have to be a dmaned good apology"
[Tue Nov 20 22:22:50 2007] : Dan: ooc damned
[Tue Nov 20 22:23:06 2007] : Dan: "I am quite happy to leave otherwise"
[Tue Nov 20 22:23:21 2007] : Oona: Hide Skill Check: [1d20+14] => [20,14] = (34)
[Tue Nov 20 22:23:27 2007] : Oona: Move Silently Skill Check: [1d20+13] => [20,13] = (33)
[Tue Nov 20 22:23:45 2007] : Dan: "An apology combined with a promise not to do it again"
[Tue Nov 20 22:24:05 2007] : Aliatra: "Well, if we do decide to let her saty it must be clear she's on porbation"
[Tue Nov 20 22:24:25 2007] : Dan: "Anyway, she seems to have recklessly ran on ahead, and I don't want her to die over this"
[Tue Nov 20 22:24:30 2007] : Dan: "Let's crack on"
[Tue Nov 20 22:24:53 2007] : Aliatra: "Yes, let's see if she needs saving before we decide if we kick her out"
[Tue Nov 20 22:24:58 2007] : DM: GAME END