Contents / PnP Stuff / Logs /

[Tue Oct 30 19:26:58 2007] : DM: GAME START
[Tue Oct 30 19:27:25 2007] : Oona: ooc that was quick :)
[Tue Oct 30 19:28:05 2007] : DM: You're in one of the rooms within the sewers beneath Sothven. You're standing on a wooden walkway near a pile of dead animal experiment corpses.
[Tue Oct 30 19:29:12 2007] : DM: The jagged edges of broken glass jars glint in the light. The smell could not be described as pleasant.
[Tue Oct 30 19:29:24 2007] : Adrin: "I guess we keep going"
[Tue Oct 30 19:29:26 2007] : Dan: "So do we go left or right?"
[Tue Oct 30 19:29:45 2007] : Adrin: "May as well go down this nearest one"
[Tue Oct 30 19:29:47 2007] : Dan: "This one closest being left"
[Tue Oct 30 19:29:58 2007] : Aliatra: "Let's go"
[Tue Oct 30 19:30:10 2007] : DM: A faint breeze come from further in and it blows a faint chemical smell towards you.
[Tue Oct 30 19:30:40 2007] : Aliatra: Aliatra sniffs the air and goes in the direction of the smell
[Tue Oct 30 19:31:02 2007] : DM: ooc east then,
[Tue Oct 30 19:31:07 2007] : Aliatra: "I guess that's the place to be"
[Tue Oct 30 19:31:09 2007] : Dan: Dan keeps to being 3rd in the line
[Tue Oct 30 19:31:11 2007] : Oona: "Should I scout ahead?"
[Tue Oct 30 19:31:21 2007] : Aliatra: "Please do"
[Tue Oct 30 19:34:02 2007] : DM: The sewer slopes upwards and goes for some 50 ft. Surprisingly the tunnel is only damp underfoot.
[Tue Oct 30 19:34:06 2007] : Oona: Oona scouts ahead, keeping to the shadows
[Tue Oct 30 19:34:18 2007] : DM: After 50 ft the tunnel is blocked by a metal grate.
[Tue Oct 30 19:34:29 2007] : Oona: Move Silently Skill Check: [1d20+13] => [3,13] = (16)
[Tue Oct 30 19:34:31 2007] : Adrin: Adrin follows a decent distance behind
[Tue Oct 30 19:34:31 2007] : DM: The grate as a door in it.
[Tue Oct 30 19:34:32 2007] : Oona: Hide Skill Check: [1d20+14] => [15,14] = (29)
[Tue Oct 30 19:34:53 2007] : Oona: "Hmm. Interesting."
[Tue Oct 30 19:35:02 2007] : Aliatra: Aliatrmakes sure to keep an eye on Oona
[Tue Oct 30 19:35:16 2007] : Oona: Search Skill Check: [1d20+13] => [20,13] = (33)
[Tue Oct 30 19:36:20 2007] : Oona: Oona inspects for possible traps and examines the lock.
[Tue Oct 30 19:37:23 2007] : Oona: "Ouch"
[Tue Oct 30 19:37:29 2007] : Oona: "That's going to be...difficult"
[Tue Oct 30 19:37:44 2007] : Aliatra: "Take your time"
[Tue Oct 30 19:37:47 2007] : DM: The grate is locked by a padlock. The padlock in contrast the the grate is new and the metal is still shiney and not covered in rust and corrosion.
[Tue Oct 30 19:37:50 2007] : Oona: "Well, everyone please stay in the back room, because if Imiss that one, it's going to be deadly"
[Tue Oct 30 19:37:53 2007] : Oona: "the door is trapped"
[Tue Oct 30 19:38:11 2007] : DM: There's a acrid, chemical smell in the air.
[Tue Oct 30 19:38:14 2007] : Oona: please stay out of the way
[Tue Oct 30 19:38:43 2007] : Oona: Oona carefully prods with her tools, trying to disarm the trap.
[Tue Oct 30 19:38:49 2007] : Adrin: Adrin backs up til he just peek round the edge of the corridor
[Tue Oct 30 19:38:57 2007] : DM: ooc Disable device modifier?
[Tue Oct 30 19:39:03 2007] : Oona: "Ali, get out of the way!"
[Tue Oct 30 19:39:13 2007] : Dan: Dan stays well back from the lit blue touch paper
[Tue Oct 30 19:39:26 2007] : Oona: Disable Device Skill Check: [1d20+14] => [17,14] = (31)
[Tue Oct 30 19:39:33 2007] : Oona: +14 :)
[Tue Oct 30 19:40:15 2007] : Aliatra: ooc I'm standing all the way back, just *looking* at you
[Tue Oct 30 19:40:18 2007] : Oona: Oona looks back at the tunnel
[Tue Oct 30 19:40:32 2007] : Oona: and whispers furiously
[Tue Oct 30 19:40:39 2007] : Oona: "Ali, get OUT OF SIGHT"
[Tue Oct 30 19:40:43 2007] : Oona: "this is no game"
[Tue Oct 30 19:40:56 2007] : Aliatra: "No need to shout"
[Tue Oct 30 19:40:56 2007] : Oona: ooc do I need to unlock the door?
[Tue Oct 30 19:40:59 2007] : Oona: or just open it
[Tue Oct 30 19:41:02 2007] : DM: ooc its' locked, yes.
[Tue Oct 30 19:41:07 2007] : Oona: (I just said I whispered ;-) )
[Tue Oct 30 19:41:09 2007] : DM: ooc with a padlock
[Tue Oct 30 19:41:29 2007] : Oona: Oona makes sure her gear s not in the way and starts prodding to unlock the door
[Tue Oct 30 19:41:37 2007] : Oona: Open Lock Skill Check: [1d20+15] => [17,15] = (32)
[Tue Oct 30 19:41:44 2007] : Aliatra: ooc Yeah, but you whisperd very furiously ;-)
[Tue Oct 30 19:41:48 2007] : DM: The lock is simple and opens easily.
[Tue Oct 30 19:42:03 2007] : Oona: Oona opens the door
[Tue Oct 30 19:42:50 2007] : DM: The door's rusty hinges squeal as the door is opened.
[Tue Oct 30 19:43:51 2007] : DM: On the otherside of the door is a large and deep room some 30-40 ft wide and 60-70 ft long and about 20 ft down to the surface of the water.
[Tue Oct 30 19:43:51 2007] : Dan: "Is it safe to come down?"
[Tue Oct 30 19:44:22 2007] : DM: It's hard to tell though as the water's surface is obscurded by a greenish-yellow mist.
[Tue Oct 30 19:44:57 2007] : Oona: "Yes, apparently the trap was disabled"
[Tue Oct 30 19:45:00 2007] : Oona: "You can come down"
[Tue Oct 30 19:45:05 2007] : DM: Dirty water poors from a drain high on the left hand side.
[Tue Oct 30 19:45:22 2007] : Adrin: Adrin trots up to Oona
[Tue Oct 30 19:45:33 2007] : Adrin: "What have we got here?"
[Tue Oct 30 19:45:34 2007] : Dan: Dan waits for the others to move and moves between them
[Tue Oct 30 19:45:36 2007] : Aliatra: Aliatra follows
[Tue Oct 30 19:45:53 2007] : DM: Yet another wooden walkway crosses this room. It looks in good condition and recently maintained, the chains suspending it from the ceiling are only mildly corroded.
[Tue Oct 30 19:46:18 2007] : Aliatra: "Hmm, seems people actually come here"
[Tue Oct 30 19:47:36 2007] : Dan: "Shall we head in?"
[Tue Oct 30 19:47:36 2007] : Oona: Before advancing further, Oona makes sure she stops the trap from springing back into place
[Tue Oct 30 19:47:57 2007] : DM: ooc the trap is disabled.
[Tue Oct 30 19:48:58 2007] : DM: ooc the walkway is 10 ft wide.
[Tue Oct 30 19:49:00 2007] : Oona: ooc I'm still making sure ;-) in case our DM had weird ideas about closing doors that put the trap back on :P
[Tue Oct 30 19:49:11 2007] : Adrin: "That walkway looks sturdy enough."
[Tue Oct 30 19:49:30 2007] : DM: Spot checks
[Tue Oct 30 19:49:41 2007] : Dan: Spot Skill Check: [1d20+5] => [12,5] = (17)
[Tue Oct 30 19:49:42 2007] : Aliatra: Spot Skill Check: [1d20+2] => [6,2] = (8)
[Tue Oct 30 19:49:50 2007] : Oona: Spot Skill Check: [1d20+11] => [5,11] = (16)
[Tue Oct 30 19:49:51 2007] : Adrin: Spot Skill Check: [1d20+7] => [12,7] = (19)
[Tue Oct 30 19:50:33 2007] : DM: Roll initiative.
[Tue Oct 30 19:50:57 2007] : Adrin: Adrin: Initiative: [1d20+3] => [18,3] = (21)
[Tue Oct 30 19:51:22 2007] : Oona: Initiative: [1d20+9] => [19,9] = (28)
[Tue Oct 30 19:51:33 2007] : Aliatra: Initiative [1d20+7] => [1,7] = (8)
[Tue Oct 30 19:51:45 2007] : Dan: Initiative: [1d20+5] => [13,5] = (18)
[Tue Oct 30 19:52:43 2007] : DM: Oona, you spot a dire rat in the mouth of the tunnel opposite, its drawing and aiming a short bow towards you. Your turn.
[Tue Oct 30 19:53:22 2007] : Oona: ooc is it just me or we really don't see much on that map?
[Tue Oct 30 19:53:36 2007] : Dan: ooc me too
[Tue Oct 30 19:53:37 2007] : Oona: ooc I mean, I can't see the rat.
[Tue Oct 30 19:53:42 2007] : Oona: ooc haaaaaaaa
[Tue Oct 30 19:53:45 2007] : Oona: much better :)
[Tue Oct 30 19:53:53 2007] : DM: ooc I could see it all, sorry.
[Tue Oct 30 19:53:54 2007] : Aliatra: ooc Ah, that's better
[Tue Oct 30 19:54:14 2007] : Oona: ooc the walkway is two squares wide?
[Tue Oct 30 19:54:38 2007] : DM: ooc yes.
[Tue Oct 30 19:54:47 2007] : Oona: Oona takes a step aside and notches an arrow, ready to shoot
[Tue Oct 30 19:55:00 2007] : Oona: ooc done, I didn't have my bow ready, so I readied it.
[Tue Oct 30 19:55:15 2007] : DM: Adrin, your turn.
[Tue Oct 30 19:56:13 2007] : Adrin: Adrin takes a charge at Ratty
[Tue Oct 30 19:56:26 2007] : Aliatra: ooc Course he does
[Tue Oct 30 19:56:33 2007] : Adrin: +1 Greatsword (base): [1d20+12] => [12,12] = (24) ===> Damage: [2d6+4] => [3,4,4] = (11)
[Tue Oct 30 19:56:33 2007] : Adrin: +1 Greatsword (second): [1d20+7] => [17,7] = (24) ===> Damage: [2d6+4] => [3,2,4] = (9)
[Tue Oct 30 19:56:39 2007] : DM: As Adrin charges across the walkway....
[Tue Oct 30 19:56:42 2007] : Adrin: ooc you expected something else?
[Tue Oct 30 19:56:51 2007] : Aliatra: ooc Course not!
[Tue Oct 30 19:57:33 2007] : DM: There's a loud mechanical click and a section of the walkway falls open like a trap door.
[Tue Oct 30 19:57:40 2007] : DM: Reflex save.
[Tue Oct 30 19:57:49 2007] : Adrin: Reflex save: [1d20+5] => [4,5] = (9)
[Tue Oct 30 19:58:05 2007] : Adrin: +2 for trap sense
[Tue Oct 30 19:58:09 2007] : DM: Adrin falls 20 ft to the toxic water below.
[Tue Oct 30 19:58:21 2007] : DM: Take [1d6] => [2] = (2) falling damage.
[Tue Oct 30 19:58:29 2007] : Adrin: "WHOOOOP"
[Tue Oct 30 19:58:30 2007] : DM: Swim check.
[Tue Oct 30 19:58:38 2007] : Adrin: Swim Skill Check: [1d20+6] => [3,6] = (9)
[Tue Oct 30 19:58:49 2007] : DM: Adrin plunges beneath the surface of the water.
[Tue Oct 30 19:59:26 2007] : Aliatra: "Really! Better get thim before he drowns"
[Tue Oct 30 20:00:17 2007] : Dan: "I'm not going to be able to help him"
[Tue Oct 30 20:00:37 2007] : DM: Adrin, you flail about but remain underwater for now. The water soaks through your clothing and burns at your exposed skin. Take [2d6] => [5,4] = (9) acid damage.
[Tue Oct 30 20:00:49 2007] : DM: Dan?
[Tue Oct 30 20:00:53 2007] : Aliatra: "Better distract that rat then while I try to save Adrin"
[Tue Oct 30 20:01:26 2007] : Dan: Dan runs forwards to before the gap
[Tue Oct 30 20:02:11 2007] : Dan: Aryadan Casts: Fireball (level 3): Blasts a 20ft radius with fire dealing [7d6] => [2,6,5,3,2,4,4] = (26) damage (Reflex save DC 18 for half damage)
[Tue Oct 30 20:02:20 2007] : Dan: Done
[Tue Oct 30 20:02:33 2007] : DM: [1d20+9] => [10,9] = (19)
[Tue Oct 30 20:02:49 2007] : DM: The rat nimbly leaps aside and is unharmed.
[Tue Oct 30 20:03:04 2007] : DM: ooc Evasion \o/
[Tue Oct 30 20:03:11 2007] : Dan: ooc bit of a waste, but I'm running a bit low on useful spells... damnation!
[Tue Oct 30 20:03:11 2007] : Aliatra: ooc Reflex for half damage, wasn't it?
[Tue Oct 30 20:03:19 2007] : Aliatra: ooc Awww :(
[Tue Oct 30 20:03:25 2007] : Oona: ooc evasion negates ;-)
[Tue Oct 30 20:03:42 2007] : Adrin: ooc evasion is very cool
[Tue Oct 30 20:03:58 2007] : DM: The rat points and laughs squeakily before turning tail and scampering off down the tunnel.
[Tue Oct 30 20:04:10 2007] : DM: Aliatra, your turn.
[Tue Oct 30 20:04:46 2007] : Aliatra: Aliatra move the where Adrin fell down, gets a rope from her backpack and lowers it
[Tue Oct 30 20:05:11 2007] : Aliatra: "I hope he can grab it, I don't fancy following him in that. I don't climb too well"
[Tue Oct 30 20:05:14 2007] : DM: Oona?
[Tue Oct 30 20:05:55 2007] : Oona: ooc wait, I'm stuck with my options here :)
[Tue Oct 30 20:05:57 2007] : DM: ooc even though the rat has scarpered I'm going to keep it in rounds.
[Tue Oct 30 20:06:07 2007] : Oona: ooc we can't see the rat any more?
[Tue Oct 30 20:06:25 2007] : DM: ooc it's run away into the gloom.
[Tue Oct 30 20:06:58 2007] : Oona: Oona shoulders her bow and grabs a rope in her bagpack, ties it around her waist and goes to the trap ooc if I can do all this.
[Tue Oct 30 20:07:16 2007] : Oona: "Ali, please hold this, and lower me in, he's hardly swimming!"
[Tue Oct 30 20:07:23 2007] : Oona: done.
[Tue Oct 30 20:07:48 2007] : DM: ooc you can't do all that. Leave out tying the rope.
[Tue Oct 30 20:08:03 2007] : Aliatra: "Sure, I'll hold you"
[Tue Oct 30 20:08:03 2007] : Dan: "He has a rope, he'll be able to climb out"
[Tue Oct 30 20:08:06 2007] : Oona: ooc ok even if I take Ali's rope up and tie it?
[Tue Oct 30 20:08:08 2007] : DM: Adrin, make another swim check.
[Tue Oct 30 20:08:14 2007] : Adrin: Swim Skill Check: [1d20+6] => [4,6] = (10)
[Tue Oct 30 20:08:18 2007] : DM: ooc that's okay, Oona.
[Tue Oct 30 20:08:25 2007] : Adrin: ooc who nicked my dice?
[Tue Oct 30 20:08:34 2007] : Aliatra: ooc You could just climb down the rope I'm holding
[Tue Oct 30 20:08:39 2007] : DM: Adrin surfaces, he doesn't look like a very strong swimmer.
[Tue Oct 30 20:08:49 2007] : Oona: ooc I had typed the whole sentence and was too lazy to change it ;-)
[Tue Oct 30 20:09:01 2007] : Aliatra: "Adrin get the rope and tie it around you!"
[Tue Oct 30 20:09:41 2007] : Adrin: Adrin wraps the rope around his arm and holds on for dear life
[Tue Oct 30 20:09:46 2007] : DM: The fumes above the water's surface are choking, fortitude save.
[Tue Oct 30 20:09:58 2007] : Adrin: Fortitude save: [1d20+8] => [1,8] = (9)
[Tue Oct 30 20:10:05 2007] : Adrin: ooc aww ffs
[Tue Oct 30 20:10:06 2007] : Dan: ooc ffs!
[Tue Oct 30 20:10:17 2007] : Aliatra: Aliatra starts pulling Adrim up
[Tue Oct 30 20:10:18 2007] : DM: You can't do anything except stay on the surface and cough.
[Tue Oct 30 20:10:28 2007] : DM: ooc ROUNDS!
[Tue Oct 30 20:10:41 2007] : Adrin: "Blergh"
[Tue Oct 30 20:10:50 2007] : DM: And take anouther [2d6] => [3,1] = (4) acid damage.
[Tue Oct 30 20:10:58 2007] : DM: Dan?
[Tue Oct 30 20:11:10 2007] : Dan: Dan starts casting a spell
[Tue Oct 30 20:11:12 2007] : Dan: Done
[Tue Oct 30 20:11:41 2007] : Aliatra: ooc So Adrin never got a hold of the rope?
[Tue Oct 30 20:11:43 2007] : DM: Aliatra? Adrin isn't holding onto the rope so you can't pull him up.
[Tue Oct 30 20:12:09 2007] : Aliatra: "Darn! Oona, can you get down and tie the rope around him?"
[Tue Oct 30 20:12:41 2007] : Oona: "Of course I can"
[Tue Oct 30 20:12:49 2007] : Oona: ooc my turn?
[Tue Oct 30 20:13:01 2007] : DM: Yes.
[Tue Oct 30 20:13:06 2007] : DM: Oona?
[Tue Oct 30 20:13:09 2007] : Dan: Dan waggles his eyebrows and nods his head as he casts
[Tue Oct 30 20:13:20 2007] : Aliatra: ooc I can't do a thing if I want to help Adrin
[Tue Oct 30 20:13:49 2007] : Oona: Oona ties her own rope around her waist and hands the other side to Ali
[Tue Oct 30 20:14:11 2007] : Oona: "Hold this, I don't want to slip and fall, and I'll need both my hands to tie him."
[Tue Oct 30 20:14:24 2007] : Aliatra: "Course"
[Tue Oct 30 20:14:29 2007] : Oona: Oona gets ready to go down the pit, holding Ali's rope in herhands
[Tue Oct 30 20:14:32 2007] : Oona: done.
[Tue Oct 30 20:14:33 2007] : DM: Use rope skill check
[Tue Oct 30 20:14:39 2007] : Aliatra: Aliatra takes the rope in both hands
[Tue Oct 30 20:14:51 2007] : Oona: Use Rope Skill Check: [1d20+10] => [7,10] = (17)
[Tue Oct 30 20:15:16 2007] : DM: ooc you can't fail tying a regular knort, btw.
[Tue Oct 30 20:15:24 2007] : DM: Aliatra, you can go now.
[Tue Oct 30 20:15:54 2007] : Aliatra: Aliatra lets the rope go as she lowers Oona down
[Tue Oct 30 20:16:13 2007] : Aliatra: "Give us a shout when you get there"
[Tue Oct 30 20:16:28 2007] : DM: Oona is lowered down into the choking fumes.
[Tue Oct 30 20:16:31 2007] : DM: Adrin?
[Tue Oct 30 20:16:35 2007] : DM: Fortitude save.
[Tue Oct 30 20:16:42 2007] : Adrin: Fortitude save: [1d20+8] => [6,8] = (14)
[Tue Oct 30 20:17:27 2007] : DM: You stop coughing uncontrollably.
[Tue Oct 30 20:17:43 2007] : DM: ooc what happened to the original rope that was lowered down? Who has the other end?
[Tue Oct 30 20:17:56 2007] : Oona: "We won't have much time, these fumes are deadly and the water probably will eat at the rope"ooc Ali is holding both ends
[Tue Oct 30 20:18:00 2007] : Oona: oops
[Tue Oct 30 20:18:01 2007] : Oona: sorry
[Tue Oct 30 20:18:09 2007] : Aliatra: ooc OOna is carrying it
[Tue Oct 30 20:18:10 2007] : Oona: ooc Ali is holding both ends
[Tue Oct 30 20:18:18 2007] : Oona: ooc sorry
[Tue Oct 30 20:18:32 2007] : Oona: Ali is carrying one end of each rope
[Tue Oct 30 20:18:57 2007] : Oona: I am tied in one, holding the other rope as I go down, but the end still hangs down there
[Tue Oct 30 20:19:02 2007] : Aliatra: ooc Whatever you say :-)
[Tue Oct 30 20:19:03 2007] : DM: Swim check Adrin
[Tue Oct 30 20:19:10 2007] : Adrin: Swim Skill Check: [1d20+6] => [1,6] = (7)
[Tue Oct 30 20:19:20 2007] : DM: ooc oh dear...
[Tue Oct 30 20:19:29 2007] : DM: Adrin goes under again.
[Tue Oct 30 20:19:30 2007] : Adrin: ooc incontheivable
[Tue Oct 30 20:19:36 2007] : DM: Take another [2d6] => [3,2] = (5) of acid damage.
[Tue Oct 30 20:19:40 2007] : Oona: ooc roflmao
[Tue Oct 30 20:19:47 2007] : DM: Dan?
[Tue Oct 30 20:19:50 2007] : Dan: Dan finishes casting Augmented Summon Monster III - Fiendish Ape (Large magical beast): 41hp; 5 resist on cold and fire; Damage reduction 5/Magic; AC= 14 (12 FF, 11 Touch); SR = 9; Darkvision; Scent; Speed 30ft (walk and climb)
[Tue Oct 30 20:20:21 2007] : Dan: Dan instructs the ape to hang over the side of the walkway and grab Adrin to swing him up
[Tue Oct 30 20:20:51 2007] : DM: The water is 20ft below the walkway. How long are this apes arms?
[Tue Oct 30 20:21:08 2007] : Dan: ooc 10 ft each I think
[Tue Oct 30 20:21:40 2007] : Dan: ooc has 10 ft reach
[Tue Oct 30 20:21:56 2007] : DM: Okay. The ape doesn't look happy about it but does as is ordered. It can't reach Adrin since he's underwater at the moment.
[Tue Oct 30 20:22:17 2007] : DM: Ape readies an action to grab Adrin when it can.
[Tue Oct 30 20:22:23 2007] : DM: Anything else Dan?
[Tue Oct 30 20:22:27 2007] : Dan: OK, Done
[Tue Oct 30 20:22:33 2007] : DM: Oona?
[Tue Oct 30 20:23:00 2007] : DM: Fort save
[Tue Oct 30 20:23:09 2007] : Oona: OOna goes down and plunges her arm in to the water to grab Adrin by the arm, starting to tie the loose end of the rope
[Tue Oct 30 20:23:13 2007] : Oona: Fortitude save: [1d20+6] => [13,6] = (19)
[Tue Oct 30 20:24:22 2007] : DM: You punge your arm into the water and grab is flailing arm and start to tie the other rope around him. Use rope check.
[Tue Oct 30 20:24:37 2007] : Oona: Use Rope Skill Check: [1d20+10] => [10,10] = (20)
[Tue Oct 30 20:24:44 2007] : DM: The chemicals in the water burn your arms, Take [1d4] => [4] = (4) damage from the acid.
[Tue Oct 30 20:25:04 2007] : DM: Done?
[Tue Oct 30 20:25:24 2007] : Oona: yes done.
[Tue Oct 30 20:25:31 2007] : DM: Aliatra?
[Tue Oct 30 20:25:44 2007] : Aliatra: "Are you ready Oona?"
[Tue Oct 30 20:26:12 2007] : Aliatra: Aliatra starts pulling Oona up
[Tue Oct 30 20:26:47 2007] : Aliatra: Done
[Tue Oct 30 20:26:58 2007] : DM: Oona reaches the walkway safely.
[Tue Oct 30 20:27:02 2007] : DM: Adrin?
[Tue Oct 30 20:27:21 2007] : Adrin: "Ack, ack blergh"
[Tue Oct 30 20:27:29 2007] : DM: Swim check
[Tue Oct 30 20:27:45 2007] : Adrin: Swim Skill Check: [1d20+6] => [5,6] = (11)
[Tue Oct 30 20:27:55 2007] : Dan: ooc My GOD!
[Tue Oct 30 20:28:08 2007] : Aliatra: ooc Don't you dar drown before I get you out!
[Tue Oct 30 20:28:15 2007] : Aliatra: dare
[Tue Oct 30 20:28:21 2007] : DM: Adrin surfaces, spluttering and the ape grabs him and hauls him out of the water with its mighty arms.
[Tue Oct 30 20:28:39 2007] : Dan: ooc I've a feeling my ape's about to haul his arse out of there
[Tue Oct 30 20:28:50 2007] : DM: Moments later Adrin is safely on the walkway with the rest of you.
[Tue Oct 30 20:29:18 2007] : Adrin: Adrin sits on the walkway, spluttering and looking scared shitless
[Tue Oct 30 20:29:24 2007] : Dan: The ape climbs back on the walkway and Dan sends him off to look for the rat
[Tue Oct 30 20:29:32 2007] : Aliatra: Aliatra goes over ant takes the rope of Adrin's arm
[Tue Oct 30 20:29:50 2007] : Aliatra: "Are you alright?"
[Tue Oct 30 20:30:01 2007] : DM: ooc 700 XP for each for those two traps.
[Tue Oct 30 20:30:06 2007] : Oona: Oona checks her wounds and takes a deep breath
[Tue Oct 30 20:30:06 2007] : Dan: "Sorry about the means of getting you out there Adrin"
[Tue Oct 30 20:30:27 2007] : Adrin: "Maybe I, ack, maybe I shouldn't just run into things"
[Tue Oct 30 20:30:39 2007] : DM: The ape doesn't find the rat, it's long gone and hiding someware in the warren of tunnels and pipes.
[Tue Oct 30 20:30:52 2007] : Dan: "To be fair, that could have caught any of us"
[Tue Oct 30 20:31:27 2007] : Aliatra: "I'm just happy nobody died"
[Tue Oct 30 20:31:30 2007] : Adrin: "For the first time in my life I thought I could've died"
[Tue Oct 30 20:31:35 2007] : Dan: Dan hands Adrin a CMW potion
[Tue Oct 30 20:31:40 2007] : Oona: "Can you swim at all?"
[Tue Oct 30 20:31:40 2007] : Dan: "Here, take this"
[Tue Oct 30 20:31:52 2007] : Oona: "Although I must say that the palce was rather uncomfortable"
[Tue Oct 30 20:31:58 2007] : Adrin: Adrin downs it in one
[Tue Oct 30 20:32:03 2007] : Adrin: Cure Moderate Wounds: [2d8+3] => [4,7,3] = (14)
[Tue Oct 30 20:32:27 2007] : Adrin: "Thanks. All of you"
[Tue Oct 30 20:32:47 2007] : Adrin: "I'm actually not that bad a swimmer, but thats not water!"
[Tue Oct 30 20:33:43 2007] : Dan: "Ali, can you create water?"
[Tue Oct 30 20:33:46 2007] : Aliatra: "Are we ready to go on?"
[Tue Oct 30 20:33:55 2007] : Dan: "Perhaps it would be good to wash Adrin down?"
[Tue Oct 30 20:34:25 2007] : DM: ooc I hadn't thought of that...
[Tue Oct 30 20:34:34 2007] : Aliatra: "I could tomorrow, but not today. I never thought I'd need to create water in the middle of a twn"
[Tue Oct 30 20:34:52 2007] : Dan: Dan takes a waterskin and squirts it at Adrin
[Tue Oct 30 20:34:59 2007] : Adrin: ooc eww
[Tue Oct 30 20:35:19 2007] : Adrin: "I never thought a bath would be so welcome as that"
[Tue Oct 30 20:35:31 2007] : Dan: "Anyone else have any?"
[Tue Oct 30 20:35:43 2007] : Dan: "We need to get this stuff off him"
[Tue Oct 30 20:35:49 2007] : Aliatra: "Sure, take it"
[Tue Oct 30 20:35:52 2007] : Oona: "I have some water yes"
[Tue Oct 30 20:35:57 2007] : DM: [1d100] => [77] = (77)
[Tue Oct 30 20:36:02 2007] : Oona: Oona hands her waterskin
[Tue Oct 30 20:36:05 2007] : Dan: "Just squirt it on him to wash the slime off"
[Tue Oct 30 20:36:06 2007] : Aliatra: Aliatra hands her waterskin to Dan
[Tue Oct 30 20:36:19 2007] : Oona: After having poured it on her own arm to wash the acid off
[Tue Oct 30 20:36:23 2007] : Adrin: Adrin stands up and suddenly looks around panicing
[Tue Oct 30 20:36:31 2007] : Adrin: "Phew, there it is"
[Tue Oct 30 20:36:40 2007] : Aliatra: "What?"
[Tue Oct 30 20:36:46 2007] : Oona: "What?"
[Tue Oct 30 20:36:49 2007] : Adrin: Adrin picks up his dropped sword
[Tue Oct 30 20:37:04 2007] : Adrin: "Thought I'd lost this. Must dropped it when the trap opened"
[Tue Oct 30 20:37:08 2007] : Dan: ooc oooh, nasty DM!
[Tue Oct 30 20:37:31 2007] : Adrin: ooc actually, I prompted it
[Tue Oct 30 20:38:04 2007] : DM: ooc brb
[Tue Oct 30 20:38:32 2007] : Dan: "OK, if you're OK Adrin, shall we go on?"
[Tue Oct 30 20:39:36 2007] : DM: ooc back
[Tue Oct 30 20:39:57 2007] : Adrin: "yeah, I'll be ok. Just remind me of this next time I get too eager"
[Tue Oct 30 20:40:18 2007] : Oona: "You couldn't know Adrin"
[Tue Oct 30 20:40:22 2007] : Adrin: ooc aren't impulsive barbarians fun? :)
[Tue Oct 30 20:40:30 2007] : Oona: "And the rat kind of put me off guard also"
[Tue Oct 30 20:40:37 2007] : DM: ooc fun for me too!
[Tue Oct 30 20:40:43 2007] : Oona: :D
[Tue Oct 30 20:40:44 2007] : Adrin: ooc lol
[Tue Oct 30 20:40:52 2007] : Dan: "None of us could have known"
[Tue Oct 30 20:41:18 2007] : Aliatra: "But a bit more caution might be a good idea, for Adrin as well os for myself"
[Tue Oct 30 20:41:21 2007] : Dan: ooc although I had my suspicions when the DM told us how new and safe looking the walkway was ;)
[Tue Oct 30 20:41:29 2007] : Aliatra: ooc LOL
[Tue Oct 30 20:41:33 2007] : Adrin: "Still, I just ran in without thought"
[Tue Oct 30 20:41:59 2007] : DM: ooc *evil chuckle*
[Tue Oct 30 20:41:59 2007] : Adrin: ooc so did I a little, but you gotta RP it :)
[Tue Oct 30 20:42:03 2007] : Dan: "It's what you do Adrin, don't worry about it"
[Tue Oct 30 20:42:22 2007] : Dan: "Just like I stay at the back and shy away from the danger"
[Tue Oct 30 20:42:49 2007] : Adrin: "You dont shy away any more than I do. Well, maybe a little."
[Tue Oct 30 20:43:28 2007] : Aliatra: "Let's finish it up here, I'd like to get out"
[Tue Oct 30 20:43:32 2007] : Dan: "I'm not afraid to admit it Adrin, but I'm more use at the back"
[Tue Oct 30 20:44:06 2007] : Oona: "Well, I'm usually useful at the front, if i can hide and scout"
[Tue Oct 30 20:44:15 2007] : Oona: "The other trap was a deadly one"
[Tue Oct 30 20:44:35 2007] : Oona: "I need to teach you some of our basic signs"
[Tue Oct 30 20:44:45 2007] : Oona: "Which allow to communicate without talking or screaming"
[Tue Oct 30 20:44:52 2007] : Adrin: "I'm with Ali. Lets get this over with"
[Tue Oct 30 20:45:09 2007] : Dan: "OK, can we jump over this trapdoor?"
[Tue Oct 30 20:45:42 2007] : Aliatra: "Maybe your ape can lift us over?"
[Tue Oct 30 20:45:51 2007] : Aliatra: Aliatra grins
[Tue Oct 30 20:45:55 2007] : Oona: ooc can't we get around it?
[Tue Oct 30 20:46:03 2007] : Oona: ooc there's a small ledge
[Tue Oct 30 20:46:06 2007] : DM: ooc yes.
[Tue Oct 30 20:46:23 2007] : Oona: ooc what's left of our ropes? All?
[Tue Oct 30 20:46:24 2007] : DM: ooc you can sidle round the trapdoor hole.
[Tue Oct 30 20:46:57 2007] : Dan: "OK, let's go"
[Tue Oct 30 20:47:01 2007] : Oona: Oona packs her rope and shoulders her bow, takes one sword in hand and goes ahead.
[Tue Oct 30 20:47:09 2007] : Dan: ooc I think my ape has gone by now, only 7 rounds
[Tue Oct 30 20:47:52 2007] : Aliatra: ooc I got mine back from Adrin and you had yours around your middle
[Tue Oct 30 20:48:43 2007] : Aliatra: Aliatra carefully goes past the trapdoor hole
[Tue Oct 30 20:48:56 2007] : DM: The sewer forks into two passages, when you reach the fork you notice a creature approaching down the right hand fork.
[Tue Oct 30 20:49:41 2007] : Oona: Hide Skill Check: [1d20+14] => [10,14] = (24)
[Tue Oct 30 20:49:45 2007] : Oona: Move Silently Skill Check: [1d20+13] => [7,13] = (20)
[Tue Oct 30 20:50:16 2007] : Dan: Dan remains in the middle of the two big hitters
[Tue Oct 30 20:50:18 2007] : Oona: Oona takes her second sword in hand, while walking carefully
[Tue Oct 30 20:50:31 2007] : DM: It's a feline, walking upright on two legs, a small sword belted to it's waist.
[Tue Oct 30 20:50:47 2007] : Oona: ooc a feline on two legs!
[Tue Oct 30 20:50:57 2007] : Aliatra: ooc Nice!
[Tue Oct 30 20:51:01 2007] : DM: It's hand/paws are spread in a gesture of harmlessness.
[Tue Oct 30 20:51:07 2007] : Oona: Oona signs to the other to come closer and make no noise
[Tue Oct 30 20:51:25 2007] : Oona: *others
[Tue Oct 30 20:51:34 2007] : Dan: Move Silently Skill Check: [1d20+5] => [20,5] = (25)
[Tue Oct 30 20:51:37 2007] : Oona: ooc I don't see it
[Tue Oct 30 20:51:40 2007] : Dan: Hide Skill Check: [1d20+5] => [18,5] = (23)
[Tue Oct 30 20:52:18 2007] : Adrin: Move Silently Skill Check: [1d20+1] => [15,1] = (16)
[Tue Oct 30 20:52:20 2007] : Adrin: Hide Skill Check: [1d20+1] => [12,1] = (13)
[Tue Oct 30 20:52:26 2007] : DM: It's looking around and sniffing.
[Tue Oct 30 20:52:35 2007] : Aliatra: Aliatra walks towards Oona
[Tue Oct 30 20:52:44 2007] : Adrin: ooc we're downwind aren't we?
[Tue Oct 30 20:52:47 2007] : Aliatra: Move Silently Skill Check: [1d20-2] => [8,-2] = (6)
[Tue Oct 30 20:52:50 2007] : Aliatra: Hide Skill Check: [1d20-2] => [2,-2] = (0)
[Tue Oct 30 20:53:01 2007] : Bobcat: "I smell you. Come out where I can see you. I mean no harm."
[Tue Oct 30 20:53:20 2007] : Oona: Oona steps out
[Tue Oct 30 20:53:25 2007] : Oona: "Hi"
[Tue Oct 30 20:53:44 2007] : Oona: "We mean no harm, but have been rather... well not well received until now"
[Tue Oct 30 20:54:11 2007] : Oona: "So allow me to remain on guard"
[Tue Oct 30 20:54:13 2007] : Bobcat: "Hello. What are you doing down here? I think you are working for him."
[Tue Oct 30 20:54:27 2007] : Oona: "*him*."
[Tue Oct 30 20:54:31 2007] : Oona: ?
[Tue Oct 30 20:54:40 2007] : Bobcat: ooc sorry, let me try again.
[Tue Oct 30 20:54:44 2007] : Oona: "and who on (or rather under) earth is *him?"
[Tue Oct 30 20:54:55 2007] : Bobcat: "Hello. What are you doing down here? I think you are not working for him."
[Tue Oct 30 20:55:03 2007] : Oona: ooc ah :)
[Tue Oct 30 20:55:16 2007] : Oona: ooc my question can stay the same
[Tue Oct 30 20:55:49 2007] : Bobcat: "Him" (said with cntempt) "The one who made us."
[Tue Oct 30 20:56:03 2007] : Oona: "So there is a *him* that made you?"
[Tue Oct 30 20:56:06 2007] : Oona: "I see"
[Tue Oct 30 20:56:15 2007] : Oona: "Indeed, we are *not* working for *him*"
[Tue Oct 30 20:56:31 2007] : Oona: "And you don't seem very happy that he made you"
[Tue Oct 30 20:56:31 2007] : Aliatra: "We are looking for *him*, but not to work for him"
[Tue Oct 30 20:56:44 2007] : Oona: "or did I undestand that wrong?"
[Tue Oct 30 20:57:28 2007] : Bobcat: "Follow me to our hideout and I shall explain."
[Tue Oct 30 20:57:46 2007] : Bobcat: The cat beckons with one of his paw/hands.
[Tue Oct 30 20:58:05 2007] : Aliatra: "Well, we are looking for answers"
[Tue Oct 30 20:58:28 2007] : Adrin: Adrin follows the girls
[Tue Oct 30 20:58:33 2007] : Bobcat: Then he turns and pads up the tunnel.
[Tue Oct 30 20:58:42 2007] : Bobcat: ooc following?
[Tue Oct 30 20:58:51 2007] : Oona: ooc I'm following, yes.
[Tue Oct 30 20:58:54 2007] : Aliatra: ooc Yep
[Tue Oct 30 20:59:04 2007] : Oona: Oona calls the other
[Tue Oct 30 20:59:07 2007] : Dan: Dan shrugs at the others and follows
[Tue Oct 30 20:59:13 2007] : Oona: others
[Tue Oct 30 21:00:57 2007] : Oona: Oona observes the bobcat person and tries to sense what he's up to.
[Tue Oct 30 21:01:01 2007] : Oona: Sense Motive Skill Check: [1d20+4] => [9,4] = (13)
[Tue Oct 30 21:01:08 2007] : Oona: +4 modifier
[Tue Oct 30 21:01:12 2007] : Bobcat: The cat leads you on through a number of twists and turns before finally ending up in a series of interconnected rooms.
[Tue Oct 30 21:01:50 2007] : Bobcat: ooc one moment.
[Tue Oct 30 21:03:44 2007] : Bobcat: The first room you enter has around a dozen animals practising with sword and bow. They're mostly cats and a couple of black bears wielding large axes.
[Tue Oct 30 21:04:34 2007] : Dan: "Hmm, cats and bears... rats and wolves"
[Tue Oct 30 21:04:38 2007] : Bobcat: "Here we train." He indicates another room where more cats are working over crude anvils. "And there we make weapons."
[Tue Oct 30 21:04:45 2007] : Oona: <(**sss**)>(**sss**)(**sss**)na enters and ;lkj%$# ays her ack t(**sss**) te waya
[Tue Oct 30 21:05:03 2007] : Oona: (**sss**)(**sss**)c d(**sss**) y(**sss**)u see th(**sss**)s we(**sss**)rd th(**sss**)ng????
[Tue Oct 30 21:05:05 2007] : Oona: (**sss**)mg
[Tue Oct 30 21:05:05 2007] : Bobcat: "We go to war and would know where you stand."
[Tue Oct 30 21:05:32 2007] : Adrin: "Who do you fight?"
[Tue Oct 30 21:05:38 2007] : Aliatra: "What war? Whom are you fighting and why?"
[Tue Oct 30 21:05:42 2007] : Bobcat: ooc What's happended to your Os?
[Tue Oct 30 21:05:49 2007] : Oona: (**sss**)(**sss**)c
[Tue Oct 30 21:05:58 2007] : Oona: aac (**sss**) dan't knaw!
[Tue Oct 30 21:06:13 2007] : Adrin: ooc thats quite funny :)
[Tue Oct 30 21:06:18 2007] : Dan: ooc LOL
[Tue Oct 30 21:06:28 2007] : Bobcat: ooc PAUSE
[Tue Oct 30 21:06:39 2007] : Adrin: ooc you sound all northern
[Tue Oct 30 21:07:13 2007] : Aliatra: ooc No need to insult her!
[Tue Oct 30 21:07:13 2007] : Oona: th(**sss**)s (**sss**)s we(**sss**)rd
[Tue Oct 30 21:07:16 2007] : Oona: (**sss**)mg
[Tue Oct 30 21:07:19 2007] : Oona: even te (**sss**)(**sss**)(**sss**)(**sss**)(**sss**)
[Tue Oct 30 21:07:31 2007] : Dan: ooc ROFL
[Tue Oct 30 21:07:38 2007] : Adrin: ooc thats your i's now
[Tue Oct 30 21:08:01 2007] : Adrin: ooc at first I thought you were speaking to the animals in their language!
[Tue Oct 30 21:08:20 2007] : Bobcat: ooc yeah.
[Tue Oct 30 21:08:24 2007] : Oona: Disconnecting from server...
[Tue Oct 30 21:08:25 2007] : Oona (exit): 21:08
[Tue Oct 30 21:08:47 2007] : Bobcat: ooc was it showing (**sss**) for everyone else?
[Tue Oct 30 21:09:00 2007] : Adrin: yup
[Tue Oct 30 21:09:29 2007] : Oona (enter): 21:09
[Tue Oct 30 21:09:36 2007] : Oona: oona
[Tue Oct 30 21:09:41 2007] : Adrin: ooc \o/
[Tue Oct 30 21:09:43 2007] : Aliatra: Yep
[Tue Oct 30 21:09:43 2007] : Oona: ooc much better :)
[Tue Oct 30 21:09:44 2007] : Bobcat: I see Os.
[Tue Oct 30 21:09:53 2007] : Oona: ooc this was sooo weird :)
[Tue Oct 30 21:09:57 2007] : Dan: oo cand I's
[Tue Oct 30 21:10:02 2007] : Bobcat: ooc RESUME
[Tue Oct 30 21:10:04 2007] : Aliatra: No more (**sss**) :-D
[Tue Oct 30 21:10:12 2007] : Bobcat: "We go to war and would know where you stand."
[Tue Oct 30 21:10:22 2007] : Aliatra: "What war? Whom are you fighting and why?"
[Tue Oct 30 21:10:41 2007] : Adrin: "Who do you fight?"
[Tue Oct 30 21:10:45 2007] : Bobcat: "Him and his army of dire rats and wolfs."
[Tue Oct 30 21:11:00 2007] : Dan: "Aha, it's as I guessed"
[Tue Oct 30 21:11:12 2007] : Adrin: "You guessed all this??"
[Tue Oct 30 21:11:27 2007] : Aliatra: "Enlighten us, Dan"
[Tue Oct 30 21:11:42 2007] : Dan: "Cats and bears... rats and wolves"
[Tue Oct 30 21:11:52 2007] : Dan: "I said it a few seconds ago"
[Tue Oct 30 21:12:20 2007] : Adrin: "Yeah, but most of what you say is lost on me"
[Tue Oct 30 21:12:33 2007] : Oona: "Animals - no offense mind you, against animals"
[Tue Oct 30 21:12:41 2007] : Oona: "So yu're going against the one who made you?"
[Tue Oct 30 21:13:21 2007] : Dan: "Well, we're after the maker"
[Tue Oct 30 21:13:38 2007] : Bobcat: "Yes. He made us then tossed us aside. We were not good enough, we did not obey."
[Tue Oct 30 21:13:57 2007] : Dan: "So perhaps we should ally. You versus the other creatures, us versus the mad wizard"
[Tue Oct 30 21:14:22 2007] : Aliatra: "Creatures that know thair own mind, I'm all for that"
[Tue Oct 30 21:15:22 2007] : Oona: "Agreed."
[Tue Oct 30 21:15:26 2007] : Bobcat: "We have a plan in place and are ready to act. Only one thing stands in our way."
[Tue Oct 30 21:15:28 2007] : Oona: "Sounds like a fair deal"
[Tue Oct 30 21:15:37 2007] : Oona: "And what is that?"
[Tue Oct 30 21:15:39 2007] : Adrin: "Whats that?"
[Tue Oct 30 21:17:46 2007] : Dan: ...
[Tue Oct 30 21:18:15 2007] : Bobcat: "He has an elite squad. Two large lizards and two snakes. A scout reported they could throw fire and halt a running creature."
[Tue Oct 30 21:18:30 2007] : Bobcat: "We cannot fight against such power."
[Tue Oct 30 21:18:44 2007] : Adrin: "I think WE can, or at least try"
[Tue Oct 30 21:18:46 2007] : Oona: "I would say we can"
[Tue Oct 30 21:18:47 2007] : Dan: "When are you planning on beginning the assault?"
[Tue Oct 30 21:18:51 2007] : Oona: "If you watch our backs"
[Tue Oct 30 21:19:36 2007] : Dan: "I will probably be most effective against any magic, but my own spells are a little depleted."
[Tue Oct 30 21:20:06 2007] : Aliatra: "Some healing and rest might be in order before the attack"
[Tue Oct 30 21:20:10 2007] : Bobcat: "As soon as this squad is stopped, neutralized" The cat seems to savour the word as though merely speaking words is something that delights him.
[Tue Oct 30 21:20:33 2007] : Dan: "I still have quite a few spells left, but perhaps as Ali says we would be better rested"
[Tue Oct 30 21:20:49 2007] : Adrin: ooc I first read that as neutered.
[Tue Oct 30 21:21:20 2007] : Aliatra: ooc LOL
[Tue Oct 30 21:21:28 2007] : Adrin: "I wouldn't mind a little rest after my splash"
[Tue Oct 30 21:21:52 2007] : Bobcat: "You may rest here."
[Tue Oct 30 21:21:54 2007] : Dan: "But afterwards, I suggest that you seek your way in the world outside the city itself, or else remain in the sewers. I'm not sure that the community in general would greet your freedom"
[Tue Oct 30 21:22:21 2007] : Dan: "And there are wizards who would wish to 'examine' you"
[Tue Oct 30 21:22:25 2007] : Bobcat: "We would not wish to stay with walls of stone and brick."
[Tue Oct 30 21:22:33 2007] : Dan: "In ways that don't end with you being alive"
[Tue Oct 30 21:23:13 2007] : Adrin: "If we could take one of these rats alive it would be useful"
[Tue Oct 30 21:23:20 2007] : Aliatra: "Move at night, hide at day and don't stop until you're far away from any humans"
[Tue Oct 30 21:23:35 2007] : Bobcat: "Then we shall flee once more. *sigh*"
[Tue Oct 30 21:24:10 2007] : Adrin: "The open world is much more pleasant than any city"
[Tue Oct 30 21:24:18 2007] : Dan: "I am sorry, but this is the way of the city"
[Tue Oct 30 21:24:30 2007] : Bobcat: "Perhaps somewhere we can stop and learn to live, to enjoy the turning of the seasons, to tastes of a fresh kill."
[Tue Oct 30 21:24:38 2007] : Dan: "You will fare better outside I think"
[Tue Oct 30 21:25:22 2007] : Dan: "We visited a woods to the South that had little in the way of population"
[Tue Oct 30 21:25:34 2007] : Dan: "Perhaps there you could build a home?"
[Tue Oct 30 21:25:39 2007] : Aliatra: "You will be fine, as long as you avoid humans"
[Tue Oct 30 21:25:51 2007] : Bobcat: "We shall try there then."
[Tue Oct 30 21:26:28 2007] : Dan: "Right, shall we rest and prepare for battle?"
[Tue Oct 30 21:26:38 2007] : Oona: "I think that makes sense"
[Tue Oct 30 21:26:39 2007] : Dan: Dan sits and rests
[Tue Oct 30 21:26:41 2007] : Bobcat: "Unless you need anything else, I must prepare for battle."
[Tue Oct 30 21:27:06 2007] : Aliatra: "As do we"
[Tue Oct 30 21:27:10 2007] : Adrin: "Where can we rest?"
[Tue Oct 30 21:27:22 2007] : Oona: ooc brb
[Tue Oct 30 21:27:41 2007] : Adrin: ooc oh you already said 'here'
[Tue Oct 30 21:28:04 2007] : Bobcat: The cat indicates a small side room, it's mostly dry and empty.
[Tue Oct 30 21:29:11 2007] : Aliatra: ooc Mostly dyr? * eyebrows raised*
[Tue Oct 30 21:29:20 2007] : Aliatra: dry
[Tue Oct 30 21:29:35 2007] : Aliatra: Aliatra taks a good look at her wounds
[Tue Oct 30 21:29:49 2007] : Bobcat: ooc you are in a sewer!
[Tue Oct 30 21:30:11 2007] : Aliatra: ooc LOL
[Tue Oct 30 21:30:15 2007] : Adrin: Adrin checks himself over for acid burns etc
[Tue Oct 30 21:32:55 2007] : Aliatra: "Anybody need healing?"
[Tue Oct 30 21:33:20 2007] : Dan: "I am untouched Ali, but thanks"
[Tue Oct 30 21:33:32 2007] : Oona: ooc no, I'll be fine.
[Tue Oct 30 21:33:37 2007] : Adrin: "I think I'll be pretty much ok by the morning"
[Tue Oct 30 21:33:38 2007] : Oona: "No, i'll be fine"
[Tue Oct 30 21:33:52 2007] : Oona: Oona dresses her small burn before going to bed
[Tue Oct 30 21:34:55 2007] : Aliatra: Aliatra looks at her largest wound and takes care of it
[Tue Oct 30 21:35:16 2007] : Aliatra: Aliatra Casts 2: Cure Moderate Wounds (lvl 2) Cures 2d8 damage +1/lvl (max +10) [2d8+4] => [8,4,4] = (16).
[Tue Oct 30 21:35:27 2007] : DM: ooc FYI, I don't actually have character sheets for these reptiles so you can't fight them this week.
[Tue Oct 30 21:36:06 2007] : Aliatra: ooc OK
[Tue Oct 30 21:36:42 2007] : Dan: "Adrin, Ali - I can protect both of you from an element. In this case fire."
[Tue Oct 30 21:37:12 2007] : Dan: "It would help if when you are hit by fire, you look like it's hurt you"
[Tue Oct 30 21:37:43 2007] : Dan: "That way maybe they won't start spraying everyone else"
[Tue Oct 30 21:37:44 2007] : Adrin: "That could be useful if that catman is right"
[Tue Oct 30 21:37:59 2007] : Dan: "I shall protect myself with a cold fireshield"
[Tue Oct 30 21:38:41 2007] : Dan: ooc read that as cartman ;)
[Tue Oct 30 21:38:53 2007] : Aliatra: "I don't mind drawing fire away from you"
[Tue Oct 30 21:39:07 2007] : Adrin: ooc :)
[Tue Oct 30 21:39:08 2007] : Dan: "That just leaves Oona"
[Tue Oct 30 21:39:28 2007] : Adrin: "If all goes well they shouldn't notice her"
[Tue Oct 30 21:39:37 2007] : Oona: "You're reading my mind"
[Tue Oct 30 21:39:45 2007] : Dan: "ah, good point Adrin"
[Tue Oct 30 21:40:04 2007] : Oona: ooc btw, I probably acquired some kind of concealing device like a cloak of displacement, or something like this"
[Tue Oct 30 21:40:06 2007] : Dan: "We have the stone of invisibility"
[Tue Oct 30 21:40:35 2007] : Dan: "It has 3 charges"
[Tue Oct 30 21:40:47 2007] : Dan: Dan hands it to Oona
[Tue Oct 30 21:41:02 2007] : Oona: ooc we have a stone of invisibility?
[Tue Oct 30 21:41:17 2007] : Dan: "We'll use it before we go in, but after you attack, you'll become visible"
[Tue Oct 30 21:41:29 2007] : Dan: ooc it's been on the wiki forever
[Tue Oct 30 21:41:30 2007] : DM: The cat leader return.
[Tue Oct 30 21:41:52 2007] : Dan: "So if things get too hot for you Oona, just use it again"
[Tue Oct 30 21:42:17 2007] : Dan: Move away from the trouble, heal up and rejoin again if possible"
[Tue Oct 30 21:42:36 2007] : Bobcat: "Our scouts have just returned. They say that the outer sentries have pulled back to the complex entrance."
[Tue Oct 30 21:42:38 2007] : Adrin: "Or get behind them and up close"
[Tue Oct 30 21:43:10 2007] : Bobcat: "To reach the reptile squad you will have to pass two dire rat sentries."
[Tue Oct 30 21:44:31 2007] : Aliatra: "We should be able to do that"
[Tue Oct 30 21:44:36 2007] : Bobcat: He scratches a crude map on the ground.
[Tue Oct 30 21:44:43 2007] : Oona: ooc greater invisibility or ?
[Tue Oct 30 21:45:29 2007] : Dan: ooc or
[Tue Oct 30 21:45:35 2007] : Dan: ooc ;)
[Tue Oct 30 21:46:06 2007] : Aliatra: Aliatra studies the map
[Tue Oct 30 21:46:25 2007] : Dan: ooc bear in mind that we've had the stone since we were level 2 or something - just invisibility
[Tue Oct 30 21:47:02 2007] : Dan: ooc lasts 3 minutes
[Tue Oct 30 21:47:39 2007] : Dan: "Well, I have prepared the spells that I need"
[Tue Oct 30 21:49:31 2007] : Dan: "When we are ready I will begin casting those with a long duration"
[Tue Oct 30 21:49:52 2007] : Dan: "Those with shorter durations will have to wait until we are closer"
[Tue Oct 30 21:49:56 2007] : Oona: "Good"
[Tue Oct 30 21:50:35 2007] : Dan: "I believe that the stone make you invisible for 3 minutes Oona"
[Tue Oct 30 21:50:48 2007] : Dan: "So best to wait until we are almost there"
[Tue Oct 30 21:52:05 2007] : Dan: Dan sits down and starts singing about trees (*gold*)
[Tue Oct 30 21:52:32 2007] : Bobcat: GAME END