Contents / PnP Stuff / Logs /

[Tue Oct 16 19:43:33 2007] : DM: GAME START
[Tue Oct 16 19:43:41 2007] : Adrin: ooc :/
[Tue Oct 16 19:44:51 2007] : Adrin: ooc I've just upped my armour by 1 too
[Tue Oct 16 19:44:56 2007] : DM: You're in the city of Sothven, it's late morning.
[Tue Oct 16 19:45:49 2007] : Adrin: "Lets get cracking on this sewer problem"
[Tue Oct 16 19:45:55 2007] : DM: Ignace of the College of the Arcane is after "a live specimen or a sample of the chemicals used, or even better: locate the laboratory where these facinating creations are spawned."
[Tue Oct 16 19:46:15 2007] : Adrin: "Did I actually just say that?"
[Tue Oct 16 19:46:30 2007] : Dan: "Yes, but then you ahev had itchy feet all day!"
[Tue Oct 16 19:46:31 2007] : Aliatra: "I heard you say that, yes"
[Tue Oct 16 19:46:54 2007] : Dan: ooc ahev = have (not a good start!)
[Tue Oct 16 19:47:39 2007] : Adrin: "Oh well. May as well get started"
[Tue Oct 16 19:47:40 2007] : Aliatra: "And itchy hands, he just wants to hit things by now"
[Tue Oct 16 19:47:59 2007] : Aliatra: "Back to where we saw that rat thingy?"
[Tue Oct 16 19:48:10 2007] : Adrin: "Sounds good"
[Tue Oct 16 19:48:32 2007] : Dan: "I'd guess that there's an entrance to the sewers somewhere nearby"
[Tue Oct 16 19:48:56 2007] : Dan: "Plus I'd quite like to take the pleasur eof reporting those lazy guard to their superiors"
[Tue Oct 16 19:49:25 2007] : Aliatra: "Do you think they would respond? The guard didn't seem very worried about your threat"
[Tue Oct 16 19:49:36 2007] : Adrin: "We can grab a couple more of those sausages then"
[Tue Oct 16 19:50:09 2007] : Aliatra: "Still hungry? Perhaps we should pack a picknick lunch"
[Tue Oct 16 19:50:36 2007] : Dan: "I'd rather eat before entering the sewers, rather than while inside them"
[Tue Oct 16 19:51:01 2007] : Aliatra: "I know what you mean, I even prefer the country over sewers"
[Tue Oct 16 19:51:20 2007] : Adrin: "The country can smell pretty sewer-like at times"
[Tue Oct 16 19:51:56 2007] : Aliatra: "Perhaps, but the smell tends to be fresher *and* you can walk away from it"
[Tue Oct 16 19:52:27 2007] : Adrin: "Speaking of walking, lets go"
[Tue Oct 16 19:52:43 2007] : Dan: Dan sets off apace
[Tue Oct 16 19:53:37 2007] : Aliatra: Aliatra follows
[Tue Oct 16 19:53:49 2007] : DM: ooc sets off where?
[Tue Oct 16 19:54:06 2007] : Aliatra: ooc To where we found that rat-thingy
[Tue Oct 16 19:55:38 2007] : DM: Soon you're back at the river side.
[Tue Oct 16 19:56:18 2007] : Dan: "So let's get down on the shore and have a look for how it left the sewer"
[Tue Oct 16 19:56:46 2007] : Aliatra: "And walk up-stream while we do it"
[Tue Oct 16 19:56:51 2007] : Adrin: "If its dead it must've floated down on the current"
[Tue Oct 16 19:56:52 2007] : Dan: Aryadan Casts - Metamagic Extend: Mage Armour (level 2): Gives subject +4 armor bonus for 2 hours/level
[Tue Oct 16 19:57:03 2007] : DM: The river is tidal and at this time the tide is low and riverboats and chips are resting on the exposed mud of the river bed.
[Tue Oct 16 19:57:26 2007] : Dan: ooc mmmm chips
[Tue Oct 16 19:57:40 2007] : DM: ooc there are some ships too.
[Tue Oct 16 19:59:08 2007] : Dan: Dan looks for a ladder, or steps leading to the shore
[Tue Oct 16 19:59:40 2007] : DM: As you peer over the river embankment you see the occasional sewer outflow. They're large tunnels some 5 ft in diameter.
[Tue Oct 16 19:59:53 2007] : DM: There are ladders going down the stone embankments/
[Tue Oct 16 20:00:31 2007] : Aliatra: Aliatra goes down the nearest ladded
[Tue Oct 16 20:00:41 2007] : Adrin: Adrin follows
[Tue Oct 16 20:01:27 2007] : DM: The mud is thick and slimey with algae and weeds.
[Tue Oct 16 20:01:43 2007] : DM: It squelches under your feet as you walk through it.
[Tue Oct 16 20:01:43 2007] : Dan: Dan steps down
[Tue Oct 16 20:01:50 2007] : Adrin: "Lets see if any of these outlets smells the worse than the others"
[Tue Oct 16 20:01:58 2007] : Aliatra: "This is disgusting"
[Tue Oct 16 20:02:05 2007] : DM: The dockworks and other passersby are looking on curiously.
[Tue Oct 16 20:02:16 2007] : Dan: "Well, I am glad of my stout boots, but I fear my robes will require some laundry before the day is out!"
[Tue Oct 16 20:02:36 2007] : Aliatra: Aliatra scowls at the onlookers, hand on her sword
[Tue Oct 16 20:03:18 2007] : Adrin: Adrin ignores the watchers
[Tue Oct 16 20:03:56 2007] : Dan: ooc Dan blasts them with arcane fire
[Tue Oct 16 20:04:00 2007] : DM: After walking through the mud for half an hour you find a sewer with an outflow coloured differently and smelling acrid.
[Tue Oct 16 20:04:07 2007] : Aliatra: ooc Nice one!
[Tue Oct 16 20:04:20 2007] : Aliatra: "Smell that stench?"
[Tue Oct 16 20:04:59 2007] : Adrin: "This whole place stinks!"
[Tue Oct 16 20:05:02 2007] : DM: The iron grating over the mouth of the sewer is corroded and broken, piles of debris and detritus is caught on the remnants of the iron bars.
[Tue Oct 16 20:05:49 2007] : Aliatra: "Yeah, but it smells worse here. I thinkg this is it"
[Tue Oct 16 20:06:06 2007] : Dan: "Well, let's waste no time"
[Tue Oct 16 20:06:17 2007] : Adrin: "Indeed"
[Tue Oct 16 20:06:18 2007] : Dan: The sooner we are in, the sooner we are out"
[Tue Oct 16 20:06:33 2007] : Adrin: Adrin gives the grating a kick
[Tue Oct 16 20:06:49 2007] : DM: The grating already has a whole large enough for a person to get through.
[Tue Oct 16 20:07:03 2007] : Adrin: ooc a whole what?
[Tue Oct 16 20:07:11 2007] : DM: ooc a whole hole?
[Tue Oct 16 20:07:21 2007] : Adrin: ooc glad its not half a hole :)
[Tue Oct 16 20:07:33 2007] : Aliatra: ooc Yeah, that would be bad
[Tue Oct 16 20:08:04 2007] : Aliatra: Aliatra climbs through, taking her sword in hand as soon as she's in
[Tue Oct 16 20:08:30 2007] : Dan: ooc how dark is it inside? Low light, or dark?
[Tue Oct 16 20:08:49 2007] : DM: The walls of the oval tunnel are made of red bricks and the surface is slippery and slimey underfoot.
[Tue Oct 16 20:09:18 2007] : DM: Faint illumination comes from periodic gratings or drains.
[Tue Oct 16 20:09:29 2007] : Aliatra: "Great! Even more muck"
[Tue Oct 16 20:09:56 2007] : Adrin: "What did you expect?"
[Tue Oct 16 20:10:00 2007] : Aliatra: Aliatra whispers and her ring starts emitting light
[Tue Oct 16 20:10:14 2007] : Adrin: ooc snigger
[Tue Oct 16 20:10:17 2007] : Aliatra: "A nice, clean laboratory, perhaps"
[Tue Oct 16 20:10:24 2007] : Dan: ooc LOL
[Tue Oct 16 20:10:35 2007] : Dan: "A clean laboratory?"
[Tue Oct 16 20:10:48 2007] : Dan: "I take it you've never actually seen a laboratory?"
[Tue Oct 16 20:10:58 2007] : Aliatra: "No, why?"
[Tue Oct 16 20:11:00 2007] : Dan: "Alchemy is not a clean pastime"
[Tue Oct 16 20:11:30 2007] : Dan: ooc we're not in the 20th century :P
[Tue Oct 16 20:11:33 2007] : Aliatra: "How can you work when it's a mess around you? That doesn't make sense"
[Tue Oct 16 20:12:13 2007] : Dan: "Mess is a part of the process. If you had to have clean equipment, then you'd be forever buying new stuff"
[Tue Oct 16 20:12:41 2007] : Aliatra: "But surely you can clean up after yourself?"
[Tue Oct 16 20:12:46 2007] : Dan: "Anyway, having random compounds on your surfaces sometimes gives you novel and unexpected results"
[Tue Oct 16 20:12:54 2007] : Dan: Dan grins
[Tue Oct 16 20:13:19 2007] : Aliatra: Aliatra shudders
[Tue Oct 16 20:13:23 2007] : Dan: "But we're mages Ali. We don't clean!"
[Tue Oct 16 20:13:35 2007] : DM: [1d20+11] => [16,11] = (27)
[Tue Oct 16 20:13:41 2007] : Adrin: Adrin gives Dan a sniff
[Tue Oct 16 20:13:51 2007] : Aliatra: "Excuses, excuses! I'm a fighter and I take care of my own messes"
[Tue Oct 16 20:13:54 2007] : Dan: "That's work for someone else. I wouldn't want to take someone's livelihood away"
[Tue Oct 16 20:13:54 2007] : Adrin: "He's got a point"
[Tue Oct 16 20:14:14 2007] : Aliatra: "And still more excuses"
[Tue Oct 16 20:14:20 2007] : Aliatra: Aliatra grins
[Tue Oct 16 20:14:33 2007] : DM: Spot checks
[Tue Oct 16 20:14:41 2007] : Aliatra: Spot Skill Check: [1d20+2] => [15,2] = (17)
[Tue Oct 16 20:14:45 2007] : Dan: Spot Skill Check: [1d20+5] => [4,5] = (9)
[Tue Oct 16 20:14:48 2007] : DM: [1d20+7] => [3,7] = (10)
[Tue Oct 16 20:15:11 2007] : Adrin: Spot Skill Check: [1d20+7] => [16,7] = (23)
[Tue Oct 16 20:15:21 2007] : DM: Listen checks
[Tue Oct 16 20:15:29 2007] : Adrin: Listen Skill Check: [1d20+11] => [8,11] = (19)
[Tue Oct 16 20:15:40 2007] : Aliatra: Listen Skill Check: [1d20+2] => [20,2] = (22)
[Tue Oct 16 20:16:07 2007] : Dan: Listen Skill Check: [1d20+5] => [10,5] = (15)
[Tue Oct 16 20:16:58 2007] : DM: You all here a small creature splashing through the water ahead of you, something is moving away down the tunnel.
[Tue Oct 16 20:17:38 2007] : Aliatra: "Do you hear that?"
[Tue Oct 16 20:17:50 2007] : Aliatra: Aliatra speeds up a bit
[Tue Oct 16 20:17:56 2007] : Dan: "Splashing?"
[Tue Oct 16 20:17:57 2007] : Adrin: Adrin gives chase
[Tue Oct 16 20:18:08 2007] : Dan: Dan follows with his bow in hand
[Tue Oct 16 20:18:24 2007] : Adrin: Adrin draws his sword as he runs
[Tue Oct 16 20:18:43 2007] : DM: As Adrin starts chasing the creature speeds up and is no longer pretending to move stealthily.
[Tue Oct 16 20:18:48 2007] : DM: Initiative
[Tue Oct 16 20:18:59 2007] : Aliatra: Initiative [1d20+7] => [13,7] = (20)
[Tue Oct 16 20:19:00 2007] : Adrin: Adrin: Initiative: [1d20+3] => [1,3] = (4)
[Tue Oct 16 20:19:35 2007] : DM: [1d20+4] => [18,4] = (22)
[Tue Oct 16 20:19:54 2007] : Dan: Initiative: [1d20+5] => [16,5] = (21)
[Tue Oct 16 20:21:28 2007] : DM: You see a small 3 or 4 foot high creature running away, about 40 ft from where you are at the moment.
[Tue Oct 16 20:21:36 2007] : DM: It turns a corner to the right.
[Tue Oct 16 20:22:04 2007] : Aliatra: "Hmm, another one?"
[Tue Oct 16 20:22:11 2007] : DM: Dan, your turn.
[Tue Oct 16 20:22:43 2007] : Dan: "Shall I shoot it?"
[Tue Oct 16 20:22:59 2007] : Adrin: ooc its gone round the corner
[Tue Oct 16 20:23:19 2007] : Aliatra: "Let's not kill it unless we have to"
[Tue Oct 16 20:23:37 2007] : Dan: Dan moves along
[Tue Oct 16 20:23:51 2007] : Dan: Done
[Tue Oct 16 20:23:58 2007] : DM: Ali?
[Tue Oct 16 20:24:14 2007] : Aliatra: Move aling, in pursuit of the creature
[Tue Oct 16 20:24:34 2007] : Aliatra: Done
[Tue Oct 16 20:24:37 2007] : DM: Adrin?
[Tue Oct 16 20:24:47 2007] : Dan: ooc if you're running you should be 10 ft in front of me Ali
[Tue Oct 16 20:25:16 2007] : Adrin: ooc what armour is Ali wearing?
[Tue Oct 16 20:25:39 2007] : Dan: ooc full plate IIRC, run = 60 ft
[Tue Oct 16 20:25:50 2007] : Dan: ooc same as my double move
[Tue Oct 16 20:25:55 2007] : Adrin: ooc ok
[Tue Oct 16 20:26:01 2007] : DM: ooc 20 ft times 3
[Tue Oct 16 20:26:05 2007] : Aliatra: ooc I wasn't counting ;-)
[Tue Oct 16 20:26:18 2007] : DM: Adrin?
[Tue Oct 16 20:26:30 2007] : Adrin: Adrin runs to the junction
[Tue Oct 16 20:26:57 2007] : Adrin: done
[Tue Oct 16 20:27:35 2007] : DM: The tunnel continues to the right and straight ahead.
[Tue Oct 16 20:28:55 2007] : DM: The creature scurries forwards and says in a squeaky voice. "Alarm! Intruders!"
[Tue Oct 16 20:29:21 2007] : DM: Dan?
[Tue Oct 16 20:29:46 2007] : DM: A flickering light, from a torch or lantern can be seen further down the righthand corridor.
[Tue Oct 16 20:29:54 2007] : Aliatra: "It speaks?"
[Tue Oct 16 20:30:20 2007] : Dan: Dan moves 30 ft
[Tue Oct 16 20:30:28 2007] : Dan: "OK, do I shoot it now?"
[Tue Oct 16 20:30:35 2007] : DM: More creatures can be heard moving about down the tunnel.
[Tue Oct 16 20:30:36 2007] : Adrin: "Yes!"
[Tue Oct 16 20:30:44 2007] : Aliatra: "We don't know yetg if it means us harm"
[Tue Oct 16 20:30:47 2007] : Dan: Composite longbow +1 (base): [1d20+9] => [3,9] = (12) ===> Damage: [1d8+1] => [6,1] = (7)
[Tue Oct 16 20:30:52 2007] : DM: ooc you can't see it.
[Tue Oct 16 20:30:56 2007] : Adrin: "Dont talk crap!"
[Tue Oct 16 20:31:19 2007] : Dan: ooc I moved and have low-light vision
[Tue Oct 16 20:31:41 2007] : DM: ooc low-light vision means you can see 60 ft?
[Tue Oct 16 20:31:44 2007] : Dan: ooc but I probably missed anyway
[Tue Oct 16 20:31:52 2007] : Dan: ooc in low light
[Tue Oct 16 20:32:16 2007] : Adrin: ooc I think low light means you can see normally in low-light
[Tue Oct 16 20:32:25 2007] : Adrin: ooc dark vision is 60ft b&w
[Tue Oct 16 20:32:41 2007] : DM: ooc You have a very narrow field of view and cannot see the creature anymore.
[Tue Oct 16 20:33:08 2007] : DM: ooc going to move or cast a spell instead?
[Tue Oct 16 20:33:41 2007] : Dan: ooc nope, will ready an attack
[Tue Oct 16 20:33:45 2007] : Dan: Done
[Tue Oct 16 20:33:51 2007] : DM: Ali?
[Tue Oct 16 20:33:54 2007] : Dan: ooc Characters with low-light vision have eyes that are so sensitive to light that they can see twice as far as normal in dim light.
[Tue Oct 16 20:34:02 2007] : Adrin: ooc ah, ok
[Tue Oct 16 20:34:11 2007] : Aliatra: Going into the corridor, sword still in hand
[Tue Oct 16 20:34:40 2007] : Aliatra: Done
[Tue Oct 16 20:34:48 2007] : DM: Adrin?
[Tue Oct 16 20:35:24 2007] : Adrin: 30ft move. Can I see anything?
[Tue Oct 16 20:36:42 2007] : DM: The tunnel ends in a surprisingly cavernous chamber, it's filled with water and rickety wooden walkways cross from one side to the other with a branch to the right.
[Tue Oct 16 20:36:42 2007] : Dan: ooc sorry about any vacancy, I had to buy a mirror for Sam on eBay
[Tue Oct 16 20:37:32 2007] : DM: One of the rat-like creatures is crouched by the left hand exit, it carries a shortbow.
[Tue Oct 16 20:38:17 2007] : Adrin: Adrin flattens himself against the wall at the sight of the armed creature
[Tue Oct 16 20:38:18 2007] : Adrin: done
[Tue Oct 16 20:38:26 2007] : Aliatra: "We mean you no harm"
[Tue Oct 16 20:38:32 2007] : DM: On the righthand side is a small hut made of wooden and cloth, a crude lamp hangs from a rusty metal hook and providing flickery and dim illumination of the area.
[Tue Oct 16 20:39:34 2007] : DM: Two more creatures burst out of the hut and take up position on the walkway in the centre. Longswords are drawn and shields and fixed.
[Tue Oct 16 20:40:38 2007] : DM: The creatures are larger, 5-6 feet tall with a distinctly wolfish look to them. Their fur, like that of the other creatures is patchy and dyed in different blotchy colours.
[Tue Oct 16 20:41:25 2007] : DM: The rat creature climbs up the uneven wall...
[Tue Oct 16 20:41:35 2007] : DM: [1d20+14] => [8,14] = (22)
[Tue Oct 16 20:41:52 2007] : DM: and scrurries onto a narrow ledge above the water.
[Tue Oct 16 20:42:12 2007] : DM: Dan you may take your readied shot, if you wish.
[Tue Oct 16 20:42:59 2007] : Dan: Composite longbow +1 (base): [1d20+9] => [14,9] = (23) ===> Damage: [1d8+1] => [4,1] = (5)
[Tue Oct 16 20:43:42 2007] : DM: The arrow clatters off the tunnel wall as you try and shoot past Adrin and Ali.
[Tue Oct 16 20:43:46 2007] : DM: Dan, your turn.
[Tue Oct 16 20:43:57 2007] : Dan: [1d100] => [71] = (71)
[Tue Oct 16 20:44:01 2007] : Dan: ooc oops
[Tue Oct 16 20:44:08 2007] : Dan: "So, attack?"
[Tue Oct 16 20:44:29 2007] : DM: Number 1 is now out of sight of Adrin.
[Tue Oct 16 20:44:33 2007] : Adrin: "Hey, theres an idea!"
[Tue Oct 16 20:44:39 2007] : DM: [1d20+11[
[Tue Oct 16 20:44:40 2007] : Dan: Araydan casts Melf's Acid Arrow - Ranged touch attack, lasts 3 rounds (base): [1d20+8] => [14,8] = (22) ===> Damage: [2d4+0] => [4,3,0] = (7)
[Tue Oct 16 20:44:40 2007] : DM: [1d20+11] => [1,11] = (12)
[Tue Oct 16 20:44:42 2007] : Aliatra: "Will I be able to stop you attacking?"
[Tue Oct 16 20:45:00 2007] : Dan: "I should think so, you're stronger than me"
[Tue Oct 16 20:45:07 2007] : Dan: On 2
[Tue Oct 16 20:45:10 2007] : Dan: Done
[Tue Oct 16 20:45:30 2007] : Aliatra: "You shot at one, used your spells and you say I can still stop you?"
[Tue Oct 16 20:45:46 2007] : Dan: "You said will, that implies that you might ask"
[Tue Oct 16 20:46:17 2007] : DM: The arrow splashes against the wolf-creatures breastplate and it howls in pain as the acid eats at its flesh.
[Tue Oct 16 20:46:45 2007] : DM: Aliatra?
[Tue Oct 16 20:46:58 2007] : Aliatra: "Let's just defeat them and find their creator"
[Tue Oct 16 20:47:06 2007] : Dan: "OK"
[Tue Oct 16 20:47:13 2007] : Aliatra: Attacking #2
[Tue Oct 16 20:47:16 2007] : Aliatra: Greatsword Bane undead +1 (base): [1d20+11] => [8,11] = (19) ===> Damage: [2d6+5] => [1,4,5] = (10)
[Tue Oct 16 20:47:24 2007] : Aliatra: Done
[Tue Oct 16 20:47:39 2007] : DM: Your sword is turned by the wolf-creatures armour.
[Tue Oct 16 20:47:43 2007] : DM: Adrin?
[Tue Oct 16 20:47:51 2007] : DM: Wait.
[Tue Oct 16 20:48:00 2007] : DM: Make a spot check Aliatra
[Tue Oct 16 20:48:44 2007] : Aliatra: Spot Skill Check: [1d20+2] => [20,2] = (22)
[Tue Oct 16 20:49:01 2007] : Aliatra: Aliatra takes a quick look around
[Tue Oct 16 20:50:07 2007] : DM: Adrin?
[Tue Oct 16 20:50:16 2007] : Adrin: Adrin mutters feverishly as Ali gets between him and the rat
[Tue Oct 16 20:50:45 2007] : DM: ooc #2 and #3 are wolf-like unlike the first critter which was rat-like
[Tue Oct 16 20:50:47 2007] : Dan: ooc *cough* tumble
[Tue Oct 16 20:50:58 2007] : Dan: ooc if you can
[Tue Oct 16 20:51:35 2007] : Aliatra: "That rat creature is behind and to the left of me"
[Tue Oct 16 20:51:52 2007] : Adrin: ooc DC 25!
[Tue Oct 16 20:52:13 2007] : Adrin: ooc so no
[Tue Oct 16 20:52:18 2007] : Dan: ooc you could jump the 7 feet gap to behind no 3
[Tue Oct 16 20:52:41 2007] : Adrin: ooc are there rails or anything on the walkways?
[Tue Oct 16 20:53:19 2007] : DM: There a rails, but the wood looks half rotten and parts are missing or broken.
[Tue Oct 16 20:53:43 2007] : Adrin: ooc jumpable?
[Tue Oct 16 20:53:52 2007] : Adrin: ooc how far above the water are we?
[Tue Oct 16 20:54:25 2007] : DM: ooc a couple of feet. A good jump roll and you could leap the gap.
[Tue Oct 16 20:55:05 2007] : Adrin: Adrin takes a run and tries to jump the gap...
[Tue Oct 16 20:55:11 2007] : Adrin: Jump Skill Check: [1d20+2] => [8,2] = (10)
[Tue Oct 16 20:55:24 2007] : Dan: ooc +4 because your base speed is 40
[Tue Oct 16 20:55:59 2007] : Dan: ooc you should add that to your misc mod
[Tue Oct 16 20:56:13 2007] : Adrin: ooc its only 30 in med armour
[Tue Oct 16 20:56:32 2007] : Dan: ooc isn't a mithral breast plate light?
[Tue Oct 16 20:56:51 2007] : Adrin: ooc I keep forgetting its mithral!
[Tue Oct 16 20:57:11 2007] : DM: Adrin leaps over the railing and across the gap and crashes through the railing on the otherside, sending bit of wooden flying.
[Tue Oct 16 20:57:16 2007] : Aliatra: ooc It is light, yes, only half the original weight
[Tue Oct 16 20:57:27 2007] : DM: One of the wolf-creatures slashes you with a sword as you go past.
[Tue Oct 16 20:57:49 2007] : DM: [1d20+6] => [7,6] = (13)
[Tue Oct 16 20:58:09 2007] : Adrin: Splash
[Tue Oct 16 20:58:26 2007] : DM: ooc no splash.
[Tue Oct 16 20:59:08 2007] : DM: My turn.
[Tue Oct 16 20:59:23 2007] : DM: Spot check Adrin.
[Tue Oct 16 20:59:35 2007] : Adrin: Spot Skill Check: [1d20+7] => [10,7] = (17)
[Tue Oct 16 20:59:42 2007] : Dan: ooc brb
[Tue Oct 16 20:59:59 2007] : DM: You spot the rat creature taking aim from a hole.
[Tue Oct 16 21:00:11 2007] : DM: The wolfish things attack.
[Tue Oct 16 21:00:13 2007] : DM: [1d20+6] => [7,6] = (13)
[Tue Oct 16 21:00:14 2007] : DM: [1d20+6] => [13,6] = (19)
[Tue Oct 16 21:00:21 2007] : DM: Missing.
[Tue Oct 16 21:00:52 2007] : DM: The rat creature shoots at Ali: [1d20+7] => [10,7] = (17)
[Tue Oct 16 21:01:32 2007] : DM: An another arrow flys towards Ali: [1d20+9] => [6,9] = (15)
[Tue Oct 16 21:01:45 2007] : DM: ooc Ali, what's your flat footed AC?
[Tue Oct 16 21:01:52 2007] : Dan: ooc back
[Tue Oct 16 21:02:13 2007] : Aliatra: 20
[Tue Oct 16 21:02:24 2007] : DM: It misses.
[Tue Oct 16 21:02:27 2007] : DM: Dan?
[Tue Oct 16 21:02:39 2007] : Dan: Dan moves forwards
[Tue Oct 16 21:02:47 2007] : DM: Spot check
[Tue Oct 16 21:02:53 2007] : Dan: Spot Skill Check: [1d20+5] => [16,5] = (21)
[Tue Oct 16 21:02:58 2007] : Aliatra: Spot Skill Check: [1d20+2] => [15,2] = (17)
[Tue Oct 16 21:03:01 2007] : Dan: [2d4] => [2,2] = (4)
[Tue Oct 16 21:03:08 2007] : Dan: danage to no 2
[Tue Oct 16 21:03:09 2007] : DM: You spot #1 on the left.
[Tue Oct 16 21:03:44 2007] : Dan: Dan turns to number 1
[Tue Oct 16 21:04:05 2007] : Dan: Aryadan Casts: Grease (level 1): Makes 10-ft. square or one object slippery (DC 17 reflex save; duration - 1 round/level)
[Tue Oct 16 21:04:23 2007] : DM: [1d20+9] => [9,9] = (18)
[Tue Oct 16 21:04:40 2007] : Dan: ooc no mod for being on the ceiling?
[Tue Oct 16 21:04:40 2007] : DM: The rat thing keeps its balance.
[Tue Oct 16 21:04:52 2007] : Dan: ah, on a ledge, silly me
[Tue Oct 16 21:04:53 2007] : DM: It's in a hole in the wall.
[Tue Oct 16 21:04:56 2007] : Dan: Done
[Tue Oct 16 21:05:11 2007] : DM: Aliatra?
[Tue Oct 16 21:05:15 2007] : Aliatra: Aliatra takes another swing at wolf #2
[Tue Oct 16 21:05:20 2007] : Aliatra: Greatsword Bane undead +1 (base): [1d20+11] => [15,11] = (26) ===> Damage: [2d6+5] => [5,1,5] = (11)
[Tue Oct 16 21:05:26 2007] : Aliatra: Done
[Tue Oct 16 21:05:42 2007] : DM: It's looking badly wounded.
[Tue Oct 16 21:05:45 2007] : DM: Adrin?
[Tue Oct 16 21:06:26 2007] : Adrin: ooc so I'm sprawled on the walkway?
[Tue Oct 16 21:06:40 2007] : DM: ooc no. you can attack.
[Tue Oct 16 21:06:51 2007] : Adrin: ooc ah, ok
[Tue Oct 16 21:07:02 2007] : Adrin: Adrin Swings at #3
[Tue Oct 16 21:07:06 2007] : Adrin: +1 Greatsword (base): [1d20+12] => [8,12] = (20) ===> Damage: [2d6+4] => [3,3,4] = (10)
[Tue Oct 16 21:07:06 2007] : Adrin: +1 Greatsword (second): [1d20+7] => [5,7] = (12) ===> Damage: [2d6+4] => [2,1,4] = (7)
[Tue Oct 16 21:07:27 2007] : DM: Misses.
[Tue Oct 16 21:08:00 2007] : DM: The animals attack.
[Tue Oct 16 21:08:03 2007] : DM: [1d20+6] => [8,6] = (14)
[Tue Oct 16 21:08:04 2007] : DM: [1d20+6] => [5,6] = (11)
[Tue Oct 16 21:08:13 2007] : DM: The wolfs are ineffective.
[Tue Oct 16 21:08:28 2007] : DM: The rat hiding on the roof of the hut attacks Dan with a shortbow.
[Tue Oct 16 21:08:30 2007] : DM: [1d20+9] => [4,9] = (13)
[Tue Oct 16 21:08:45 2007] : DM: ooc flat footed AC, Dan?
[Tue Oct 16 21:08:49 2007] : Dan: 19
[Tue Oct 16 21:09:00 2007] : DM: ooc grrr.
[Tue Oct 16 21:09:03 2007] : DM: [1d20+7] => [15,7] = (22)
[Tue Oct 16 21:09:11 2007] : DM: They all miss.
[Tue Oct 16 21:09:17 2007] : DM: Dan?
[Tue Oct 16 21:09:19 2007] : Dan: ooc lots of force magic etc :)
[Tue Oct 16 21:09:56 2007] : Dan: Dan shoots at number 1
[Tue Oct 16 21:10:00 2007] : DM: ooc not yet! forgot something.
[Tue Oct 16 21:10:42 2007] : DM: Instead of shooting at Dan, one of the rats tosses a small bag at Dan, it bursts coating Dan in a sticky substance.
[Tue Oct 16 21:11:01 2007] : Dan: ooc ranged attack?
[Tue Oct 16 21:11:31 2007] : DM: [1d20+7] => [19,7] = (26)
[Tue Oct 16 21:11:41 2007] : DM: reflex save Dan
[Tue Oct 16 21:11:48 2007] : Dan: Reflex save: [1d20+11] => [18,11] = (29)
[Tue Oct 16 21:11:54 2007] : Dan: ooc woot!
[Tue Oct 16 21:12:11 2007] : Aliatra: ooc None too shabby
[Tue Oct 16 21:12:11 2007] : Adrin: ooc lovely
[Tue Oct 16 21:12:35 2007] : DM: ooc you're glooped up but at least you can move at half speed.
[Tue Oct 16 21:12:44 2007] : DM: [2d4] => [3,4] = (7)
[Tue Oct 16 21:13:09 2007] : DM: Dan, your turn now.
[Tue Oct 16 21:13:29 2007] : Dan: Dan steps out of the gooey patch
[Tue Oct 16 21:13:42 2007] : Dan: Composite longbow +1 (base): [1d20+9] => [9,9] = (18) ===> Damage: [1d8+1] => [6,1] = (7)
[Tue Oct 16 21:13:56 2007] : Dan: ooc at #1
[Tue Oct 16 21:13:57 2007] : DM: Miss.
[Tue Oct 16 21:14:40 2007] : DM: Ali?
[Tue Oct 16 21:14:55 2007] : Aliatra: "Let's kill some of them"
[Tue Oct 16 21:15:05 2007] : Aliatra: Aliatra siwngs again
[Tue Oct 16 21:15:07 2007] : Aliatra: Greatsword Bane undead +1 (base): [1d20+11] => [3,11] = (14) ===> Damage: [2d6+5] => [2,5,5] = (12)
[Tue Oct 16 21:15:13 2007] : DM: Miss.
[Tue Oct 16 21:15:15 2007] : Aliatra: ooc And misses
[Tue Oct 16 21:15:54 2007] : DM: Done?
[Tue Oct 16 21:15:56 2007] : Aliatra: Done
[Tue Oct 16 21:15:59 2007] : Dan: [2d4] => [1,2] = (3)
[Tue Oct 16 21:16:14 2007] : DM: Adrin?
[Tue Oct 16 21:16:19 2007] : Adrin: "Die damn you!"
[Tue Oct 16 21:16:21 2007] : Adrin: +1 Greatsword (base): [1d20+12] => [16,12] = (28) ===> Damage: [2d6+4] => [1,6,4] = (11)
[Tue Oct 16 21:16:21 2007] : Adrin: +1 Greatsword (second): [1d20+7] => [16,7] = (23) ===> Damage: [2d6+4] => [6,1,4] = (11)
[Tue Oct 16 21:16:22 2007] : Dan: ooc 3 damage to #2
[Tue Oct 16 21:17:13 2007] : DM: Both wolves look badly wounded or near death.
[Tue Oct 16 21:17:38 2007] : DM: #2 withdraws
[Tue Oct 16 21:17:57 2007] : DM: And #3 steps back and swigs a potion from its belt.
[Tue Oct 16 21:18:01 2007] : DM: [2d8+3] => [6,8,3] = (17)
[Tue Oct 16 21:18:27 2007] : Adrin: ooc where does #3 step to?
[Tue Oct 16 21:18:32 2007] : DM: *Swirly blue light*
[Tue Oct 16 21:19:19 2007] : DM: The rats abandoned their bows and scramble down or leap across the water.
[Tue Oct 16 21:19:20 2007] : Dan: "You can surrender at this point"
[Tue Oct 16 21:19:24 2007] : DM: [1d20+4] => [3,4] = (7)
[Tue Oct 16 21:19:35 2007] : Dan: ooc rat 1 has to make a reflex save
[Tue Oct 16 21:19:47 2007] : DM: One of the splashes into the water and starts swimming
[Tue Oct 16 21:20:20 2007] : DM: Dan?
[Tue Oct 16 21:20:23 2007] : Dan: ooc his area is greased
[Tue Oct 16 21:20:31 2007] : Aliatra: "And I was just starting to enjoy myself"
[Tue Oct 16 21:20:39 2007] : DM: [1d20+9] => [8,9] = (17)
[Tue Oct 16 21:20:50 2007] : Dan: ooc pass
[Tue Oct 16 21:21:03 2007] : DM: ooc it fell into the water anyway.
[Tue Oct 16 21:21:18 2007] : Dan: ooc 1 is behind me??
[Tue Oct 16 21:21:22 2007] : DM: ooc yes.
[Tue Oct 16 21:21:41 2007] : DM: ooc #4 is, sorrt
[Tue Oct 16 21:21:46 2007] : Dan: ooc ah, ok
[Tue Oct 16 21:21:59 2007] : Dan: 5 ft step
[Tue Oct 16 21:22:43 2007] : Dan: Concetration Skill Check: [1d20+11] => [8,11] = (19)
[Tue Oct 16 21:22:49 2007] : Dan: Araydan casts Scorching Ray (base): [1d20+8] => [11,8] = (19) ===> Damage: [4d6+0] => [4,1,6,4,0] = (15)
[Tue Oct 16 21:22:56 2007] : Dan: on #4
[Tue Oct 16 21:23:03 2007] : Dan: Done
[Tue Oct 16 21:23:08 2007] : DM: hit
[Tue Oct 16 21:23:11 2007] : Dan: Araydan casts Scorching Ray (base): [1d20+8] => [18,8] = (26) ===> Damage: [4d6+0] => [3,1,3,3,0] = (10)
[Tue Oct 16 21:23:21 2007] : Dan: ooc forgot I get 2 rays :D
[Tue Oct 16 21:23:37 2007] : DM: ooc on who?
[Tue Oct 16 21:23:49 2007] : Dan: if #4 is still alive, on him
[Tue Oct 16 21:24:38 2007] : DM: #4 dies, it's chemically stained furs sparking in interesting colours as it burns.
[Tue Oct 16 21:24:50 2007] : DM: Aliatra?
[Tue Oct 16 21:24:55 2007] : Aliatra: Aliatra holds her sword and stares at #3: "Had enough?"
[Tue Oct 16 21:24:58 2007] : Dan: ooc all are fired simultaneously so I don't get to see if it's dead, both at 4 anyway
[Tue Oct 16 21:25:22 2007] : Aliatra: No action for now
[Tue Oct 16 21:25:35 2007] : Aliatra: (Delaying)
[Tue Oct 16 21:25:36 2007] : Aliatra: Done
[Tue Oct 16 21:25:53 2007] : DM: Adrin?
[Tue Oct 16 21:26:17 2007] : Adrin: Adrin steps forward (5ft) and attacks #3
[Tue Oct 16 21:26:21 2007] : Adrin: +1 Greatsword (base): [1d20+12] => [2,12] = (14) ===> Damage: [2d6+4] => [4,6,4] = (14)
[Tue Oct 16 21:26:21 2007] : Adrin: +1 Greatsword (second): [1d20+7] => [13,7] = (20) ===> Damage: [2d6+4] => [3,5,4] = (12)
[Tue Oct 16 21:26:33 2007] : DM: Misses.
[Tue Oct 16 21:27:39 2007] : Aliatra: "Why not at least give it the chance to give itself up?"
[Tue Oct 16 21:27:40 2007] : DM: #2 swigs a potion.
[Tue Oct 16 21:27:47 2007] : DM: [2d8+3] => [8,8,3] = (19)
[Tue Oct 16 21:28:18 2007] : DM: The rat in the water swims away and clambers onto the walkway behind Adrin.
[Tue Oct 16 21:28:38 2007] : DM: Adrin is attacked.
[Tue Oct 16 21:28:43 2007] : DM: [1d20+6] => [9,6] = (15)
[Tue Oct 16 21:29:07 2007] : DM: and #3 moves forwards
[Tue Oct 16 21:29:10 2007] : Adrin: "Pah!"
[Tue Oct 16 21:29:16 2007] : DM: Dan?
[Tue Oct 16 21:30:00 2007] : Dan: Composite longbow +1 (base): [1d20+9] => [4,9] = (13) ===> Damage: [1d8+1] => [4,1] = (5)
[Tue Oct 16 21:30:07 2007] : DM: miss
[Tue Oct 16 21:30:09 2007] : Dan: On #1
[Tue Oct 16 21:30:11 2007] : Dan: Done
[Tue Oct 16 21:30:17 2007] : DM: Aliatra?
[Tue Oct 16 21:30:47 2007] : Aliatra: Attacking #2
[Tue Oct 16 21:30:49 2007] : Aliatra: Greatsword Bane undead +1 (base): [1d20+11] => [3,11] = (14) ===> Damage: [2d6+5] => [5,3,5] = (13)
[Tue Oct 16 21:30:55 2007] : Aliatra: ooc And missing
[Tue Oct 16 21:30:57 2007] : DM: Miss.
[Tue Oct 16 21:31:01 2007] : Aliatra: Done
[Tue Oct 16 21:31:12 2007] : DM: Adrin?
[Tue Oct 16 21:31:18 2007] : Aliatra: ooc That would be #3, I think
[Tue Oct 16 21:31:38 2007] : Adrin: Adrin takes an interest in #1 and moves towards him
[Tue Oct 16 21:31:42 2007] : Adrin: +1 Greatsword (base): [1d20+12] => [1,12] = (13) ===> Damage: [2d6+4] => [4,3,4] = (11)
[Tue Oct 16 21:31:42 2007] : Adrin: +1 Greatsword (second): [1d20+7] => [17,7] = (24) ===> Damage: [2d6+4] => [4,1,4] = (9)
[Tue Oct 16 21:32:42 2007] : DM: The backswing hits.
[Tue Oct 16 21:33:20 2007] : DM: The wolfs move forwards and attack Adrin and Aliatra
[Tue Oct 16 21:33:24 2007] : DM: [1d20+8] => [4,8] = (12)
[Tue Oct 16 21:33:28 2007] : DM: [1d20+6] => [13,6] = (19)
[Tue Oct 16 21:33:44 2007] : DM: The rat stabs at Adrin
[Tue Oct 16 21:33:51 2007] : Dan: ooc ali gets an AoO on #3
[Tue Oct 16 21:34:02 2007] : Aliatra: And she takes it
[Tue Oct 16 21:34:03 2007] : DM: The rat bites at Adrin.
[Tue Oct 16 21:34:04 2007] : Aliatra: Greatsword Bane undead +1 (base): [1d20+11] => [6,11] = (17) ===> Damage: [2d6+5] => [2,6,5] = (13)
[Tue Oct 16 21:34:09 2007] : DM: ooc no AoO.
[Tue Oct 16 21:34:22 2007] : DM: [1d20+8] => [20,8] = (28)
[Tue Oct 16 21:34:25 2007] : DM: [1d20+8] => [5,8] = (13)
[Tue Oct 16 21:34:33 2007] : DM: Fort save Adrin.
[Tue Oct 16 21:34:40 2007] : Aliatra: ooc Missed anyway
[Tue Oct 16 21:34:41 2007] : Adrin: Fortitude save: [1d20+8] => [12,8] = (20)
[Tue Oct 16 21:35:01 2007] : DM: The bite gets Adrin through a chink hin this armour, take [1d4+2d6] => [4,2,2] = (8) damage
[Tue Oct 16 21:35:22 2007] : DM: Dan?
[Tue Oct 16 21:35:26 2007] : Adrin: ooc hold on hold on. dont forget my DR!!!
[Tue Oct 16 21:35:35 2007] : DM: ooc Oooo. 7 damage!
[Tue Oct 16 21:35:46 2007] : Dan: ooc LOL
[Tue Oct 16 21:36:29 2007] : Aliatra: ooc LOL
[Tue Oct 16 21:36:29 2007] : Dan: Dan begins casting a spell
[Tue Oct 16 21:36:32 2007] : Dan: Done
[Tue Oct 16 21:37:10 2007] : DM: Aliatra?
[Tue Oct 16 21:37:37 2007] : Aliatra: Aliatra looks ticked off as she starts chanting a spell herself
[Tue Oct 16 21:37:44 2007] : Aliatra: Aliatra Casts 2: Bull's Strength (lvl 2) Subject gains +4 to Str for 1 min./lvl.
[Tue Oct 16 21:37:54 2007] : DM: AoOs
[Tue Oct 16 21:37:58 2007] : DM: [1d20+6] => [7,6] = (13)
[Tue Oct 16 21:37:59 2007] : DM: [1d20+6] => [1,6] = (7)
[Tue Oct 16 21:38:41 2007] : DM: done?
[Tue Oct 16 21:38:45 2007] : Aliatra: Done
[Tue Oct 16 21:38:48 2007] : DM: Adrin?
[Tue Oct 16 21:38:54 2007] : Adrin: Adrin finally loses his temper
[Tue Oct 16 21:38:56 2007] : Adrin: Adrin: Throws a Hissy Fit for 8 rounds: +4 Str, +4 Con, +2 Will, -2 AC
[Tue Oct 16 21:39:09 2007] : Adrin: and attacks #1
[Tue Oct 16 21:39:11 2007] : Adrin: +1 Greatsword(Rage) (base): [1d20+14] => [2,14] = (16) ===> Damage: [2d6+7] => [6,4,7] = (17)
[Tue Oct 16 21:39:11 2007] : Adrin: +1 Greatsword(Rage) (second): [1d20+9] => [3,9] = (12) ===> Damage: [2d6+7] => [1,5,7] = (13)
[Tue Oct 16 21:39:20 2007] : DM: Misses.
[Tue Oct 16 21:39:21 2007] : Adrin: ooc feck!
[Tue Oct 16 21:39:27 2007] : Dan: ooc 2 & 3??
[Tue Oct 16 21:39:43 2007] : DM: One of the wolves attempts to bull rush Aliatra
[Tue Oct 16 21:39:48 2007] : DM: AoO
[Tue Oct 16 21:40:02 2007] : Aliatra: AoO for me?
[Tue Oct 16 21:40:05 2007] : DM: Yes
[Tue Oct 16 21:40:10 2007] : Aliatra: Greatsword Bane undead +1 (base): [1d20+11] => [10,11] = (21) ===> Damage: [2d6+5] => [5,4,5] = (14)
[Tue Oct 16 21:40:17 2007] : DM: Hit
[Tue Oct 16 21:40:19 2007] : Aliatra: +2 for Bull's Strength
[Tue Oct 16 21:40:34 2007] : DM: Str check
[Tue Oct 16 21:40:45 2007] : Aliatra: Str check: [1d20+4] => [17,4] = (21)
[Tue Oct 16 21:40:55 2007] : DM: [1d20+1] => [19,1] = (20)
[Tue Oct 16 21:41:02 2007] : DM: :(
[Tue Oct 16 21:41:09 2007] : Aliatra: :)
[Tue Oct 16 21:41:41 2007] : DM: The others attack Adrin
[Tue Oct 16 21:41:44 2007] : DM: [1d20+8] => [18,8] = (26)
[Tue Oct 16 21:41:53 2007] : DM: [1d8+1] => [7,1] = (8) damage
[Tue Oct 16 21:42:04 2007] : Adrin: ooc *cough*7*Cough*
[Tue Oct 16 21:42:11 2007] : DM: and [1d20+7] => [3,7] = (10)
[Tue Oct 16 21:42:19 2007] : DM: Dan, your turn.
[Tue Oct 16 21:42:24 2007] : Dan: Dan finishes casting Augmented Summon Monster II - Fiendish Wolf (Medium magical beast): 17hp; 5 resist on cold and fire; AC= 14; SR = 7; Darkvision; Speed 50ft

[Tue Oct 16 21:42:51 2007] : Dan: ooc can't see the min
[Tue Oct 16 21:43:07 2007] : Dan: ooc can't see the mini
[Tue Oct 16 21:43:30 2007] : Dan: ooc behind #1
[Tue Oct 16 21:43:37 2007] : Dan: Augmented Fiendish Wolf: Wolf attacks: Bite [1d20+5] => [13,5] = (18) ==> Damage: [1d6+3] => [1,3] = (4)
Trip attack Strength check:[1d20+3] => [13,3] = (16) - vs. opponent's Str or Dex check

[Tue Oct 16 21:43:57 2007] : Aliatra: ooc O. look, it'
[Tue Oct 16 21:43:58 2007] : DM: Miss.
[Tue Oct 16 21:44:05 2007] : Adrin: ooc flanked?
[Tue Oct 16 21:44:13 2007] : Dan: Dan shoots at #3
[Tue Oct 16 21:44:14 2007] : DM: Hit
[Tue Oct 16 21:44:28 2007] : Aliatra: ooc Quite flanked, it looks like
[Tue Oct 16 21:44:31 2007] : Dan: ooc str check to see if tripped
[Tue Oct 16 21:44:45 2007] : DM: [1d20+0] => [5,0] = (5)
[Tue Oct 16 21:44:52 2007] : Adrin: Adrin revels in his unflank-ability
[Tue Oct 16 21:44:55 2007] : DM: Tripped.
[Tue Oct 16 21:45:00 2007] : Dan: Composite longbow +1 (base): [1d20+9] => [6,9] = (15) ===> Damage: [1d8+1] => [7,1] = (8)
[Tue Oct 16 21:45:07 2007] : Dan: "Bah!"
[Tue Oct 16 21:45:09 2007] : Dan: Done
[Tue Oct 16 21:45:10 2007] : DM: ooc really? I've been sneak-attacking you...
[Tue Oct 16 21:45:16 2007] : Adrin: ooc :O
[Tue Oct 16 21:45:30 2007] : Adrin: imp uncanny dodge
[Tue Oct 16 21:45:31 2007] : DM: ooc take away 4 HP
[Tue Oct 16 21:45:42 2007] : DM: ooc of damage
[Tue Oct 16 21:45:47 2007] : Adrin: ooc unless these are L12 rogues
[Tue Oct 16 21:45:51 2007] : DM: Aliatra?
[Tue Oct 16 21:46:10 2007] : DM: ooc not quite (The rats are level 3)
[Tue Oct 16 21:46:11 2007] : Aliatra: Swinging yet again (+2 to attack and damage)
[Tue Oct 16 21:46:16 2007] : Aliatra: Greatsword Bane undead +1 (base): [1d20+11] => [20,11] = (31) ===> Damage: [2d6+5] => [4,5,5] = (14)
[Tue Oct 16 21:46:16 2007] : Aliatra: Critical hit? [1d20+11] => [1,11] = (12) ===> Damage: [4d6+10] => [5,6,2,4,10] = (27)
[Tue Oct 16 21:46:35 2007] : DM: Which one?
[Tue Oct 16 21:46:48 2007] : Aliatra: #2
[Tue Oct 16 21:47:14 2007] : DM: #2 dies and topples over the raing to float in the murky water.
[Tue Oct 16 21:47:36 2007] : Aliatra: Aliatra turns to #3, her sword dripping blood
[Tue Oct 16 21:47:40 2007] : Aliatra: Done
[Tue Oct 16 21:47:57 2007] : DM: Adrin?
[Tue Oct 16 21:48:14 2007] : Adrin: Adrin attacks #1 again
[Tue Oct 16 21:48:16 2007] : Adrin: +1 Greatsword(Rage) (base): [1d20+14] => [11,14] = (25) ===> Damage: [2d6+7] => [3,1,7] = (11)
[Tue Oct 16 21:48:16 2007] : Adrin: +1 Greatsword(Rage) (second): [1d20+9] => [7,9] = (16) ===> Damage: [2d6+7] => [2,5,7] = (14)
[Tue Oct 16 21:48:43 2007] : Dan: ooc would you hit a (rat)man when he's down?
[Tue Oct 16 21:48:56 2007] : Adrin: ooc absolutely!
[Tue Oct 16 21:49:09 2007] : Adrin: ooc I even tried a second time :)
[Tue Oct 16 21:49:09 2007] : DM: One hit
[Tue Oct 16 21:49:15 2007] : Dan: ooc I'd do it even if he was on the job :)
[Tue Oct 16 21:49:32 2007] : Adrin: ooc lol
[Tue Oct 16 21:49:47 2007] : DM: The rat squeaks and retreats by plunging into the water and swimming away
[Tue Oct 16 21:50:02 2007] : Dan: Augmented Fiendish Wolf: Wolf attacks: Bite [1d20+5] => [5,5] = (10) ==> Damage: [1d6+3] => [6,3] = (9)
Trip attack Strength check:[1d20+3] => [13,3] = (16) - vs. opponent's Str or Dex check

[Tue Oct 16 21:50:09 2007] : Dan: AoO
[Tue Oct 16 21:50:16 2007] : DM: The remaining wolf retreats 5 ft and attacks Aliatra
[Tue Oct 16 21:50:25 2007] : DM: [1d20+7] => [19,7] = (26)
[Tue Oct 16 21:50:36 2007] : DM: [1d8+1] => [8,1] = (9) damage from a sword slash
[Tue Oct 16 21:50:56 2007] : DM: ooc it's withdrawing.
[Tue Oct 16 21:51:11 2007] : DM: Dan, your turn.
[Tue Oct 16 21:51:38 2007] : Dan: Dan shoots at #1
[Tue Oct 16 21:51:44 2007] : Dan: Composite longbow +1 (base): [1d20+9] => [10,9] = (19) ===> Damage: [1d8+1] => [3,1] = (4)
[Tue Oct 16 21:51:55 2007] : Dan: Wolf jumps in and attacks
[Tue Oct 16 21:52:11 2007] : Dan: Augmented Fiendish Wolf: Wolf attacks: Bite [1d20+5] => [11,5] = (16) ==> Damage: [1d6+3] => [2,3] = (5)
Trip attack Strength check:[1d20+3] => [15,3] = (18) - vs. opponent's Str or Dex check

[Tue Oct 16 21:52:12 2007] : DM: It squeaks and dies, it's body bobbing up and down in the water.
[Tue Oct 16 21:52:29 2007] : Dan: ooc ah well
[Tue Oct 16 21:52:41 2007] : Dan: ooc Wolf jumps the rails
[Tue Oct 16 21:52:55 2007] : Dan: ooc no it doesn't, Done
[Tue Oct 16 21:53:03 2007] : DM: Aliatra?
[Tue Oct 16 21:53:20 2007] : Aliatra: Trying to finish off #3 (+2, +2)
[Tue Oct 16 21:53:21 2007] : Aliatra: Greatsword Bane undead +1 (base): [1d20+11] => [8,11] = (19) ===> Damage: [2d6+5] => [5,3,5] = (13)
[Tue Oct 16 21:53:37 2007] : Aliatra: ooc Is it dead yet?
[Tue Oct 16 21:54:09 2007] : DM: Miss
[Tue Oct 16 21:54:19 2007] : DM: No it hits.
[Tue Oct 16 21:54:29 2007] : DM: It's nearly dead.
[Tue Oct 16 21:54:39 2007] : Aliatra: ooc I was wondering, missing at 21
[Tue Oct 16 21:54:51 2007] : DM: Adrin?
[Tue Oct 16 21:54:54 2007] : Adrin: Adrin leaps the 5ft to reach #3 and attacks
[Tue Oct 16 21:54:58 2007] : Adrin: +1 Greatsword(Rage) (base): [1d20+14] => [18,14] = (32) ===> Damage: [2d6+7] => [4,3,7] = (14)
[Tue Oct 16 21:54:58 2007] : Adrin: +1 Greatsword(Rage) (second): [1d20+9] => [18,9] = (27) ===> Damage: [2d6+7] => [3,6,7] = (16)
[Tue Oct 16 21:55:07 2007] : Adrin: ooc thats gotta hurt!
[Tue Oct 16 21:55:22 2007] : Aliatra: ooc Just a bit ;-)
[Tue Oct 16 21:55:30 2007] : DM: Adrin lops off the creatures arm sending it flying to the water with a loud splash.
[Tue Oct 16 21:55:48 2007] : Adrin: ooc why do I only get a hit like that when its already dead?!
[Tue Oct 16 21:55:55 2007] : DM: The body falls and crashes through the railing before sliding into the water.
[Tue Oct 16 21:56:01 2007] : Dan: "Hmm, gruseome"
[Tue Oct 16 21:56:16 2007] : Adrin: "Fantastic!"
[Tue Oct 16 21:56:44 2007] : Dan: Dan sends the wolf down the corridor to stir up any creatures down there
[Tue Oct 16 21:56:58 2007] : Aliatra: "So everyting is dead, no one here to answer questions. Tell me there is loot here at least"
[Tue Oct 16 21:57:37 2007] : Dan: "Ya mon"
[Tue Oct 16 21:57:41 2007] : DM: It doesn't find any creatures.
[Tue Oct 16 21:58:22 2007] : Adrin: Adrin calms down
[Tue Oct 16 21:58:44 2007] : DM: ooc what level is everyone?
[Tue Oct 16 21:58:45 2007] : Dan: "So, we were quite the diplomats there"
[Tue Oct 16 21:58:50 2007] : Adrin: "So now where?"
[Tue Oct 16 21:58:52 2007] : Dan: Dan frowns
[Tue Oct 16 21:58:55 2007] : Dan: ooc 7
[Tue Oct 16 21:59:12 2007] : Adrin: ooc 7
[Tue Oct 16 21:59:13 2007] : Aliatra: ooc 7
[Tue Oct 16 21:59:19 2007] : DM: 700 XP for everyone.
[Tue Oct 16 21:59:27 2007] : Adrin: ooc they were harder to hit than I thought they'd be
[Tue Oct 16 21:59:34 2007] : Aliatra: "First we examine the hut, then we decide"
[Tue Oct 16 21:59:56 2007] : Dan: "OK"
[Tue Oct 16 22:00:11 2007] : DM: You search the bodies and find nothing except a bunch of masterwork weapons and armour and 7 potions of Cure Moderate Wounds and 3 tanglefoot bags.
[Tue Oct 16 22:00:24 2007] : Dan: Dan begins to search the hut
[Tue Oct 16 22:00:39 2007] : Dan: Search Skill Check: [1d20+7] => [20,7] = (27)
[Tue Oct 16 22:00:41 2007] : Aliatra: "Anybody want those bags or potions?"
[Tue Oct 16 22:00:58 2007] : Dan: I'll take a couple of potions and a bag
[Tue Oct 16 22:00:59 2007] : Adrin: "I'll take a couple of those potions"
[Tue Oct 16 22:01:02 2007] : DM: The hut contains some old chairs and a wobly table and a bloody body that's been gnawed on and a piece of cheese rind.
[Tue Oct 16 22:01:03 2007] : Dan: "I'll take a couple of potions and a bag"
[Tue Oct 16 22:01:23 2007] : DM: I mean a bloody bone! Like the leg of a sheep.
[Tue Oct 16 22:01:26 2007] : Aliatra: "Take 2 potions each and I'll take the last one"
[Tue Oct 16 22:01:52 2007] : Dan: ooc there's 3 of us Ali
[Tue Oct 16 22:02:39 2007] : Dan: Wolf diasppears in a poof of smoke
[Tue Oct 16 22:02:54 2007] : Dan: "OK, I found nothing in the hut"
[Tue Oct 16 22:03:02 2007] : Aliatra: ooc I'm counting Delphine's character as well
[Tue Oct 16 22:03:30 2007] : Dan: ooc what weapons DM? Each is worth 300 gp plus :D
[Tue Oct 16 22:04:19 2007] : Dan: Dan puts the weapons into his handy haversack
[Tue Oct 16 22:04:19 2007] : DM: Two longswords, two shortbows, two suits of small studded leather.
[Tue Oct 16 22:04:36 2007] : DM: two suits of masterwork scalemail
[Tue Oct 16 22:05:32 2007] : Aliatra: "Need help with that, Dan? Want me to take the armour?"
[Tue Oct 16 22:06:15 2007] : Dan: "Sure Ali"
[Tue Oct 16 22:06:25 2007] : Dan: "I'm not sure how much this bag will hold"
[Tue Oct 16 22:06:29 2007] : Adrin: "I'll take a bit too"
[Tue Oct 16 22:06:44 2007] : Dan: ooc wiki updated
[Tue Oct 16 22:07:45 2007] : Dan: "Let's continue down the corridor. Straight on, or the branch?"
[Tue Oct 16 22:08:05 2007] : Adrin: "Well your wolf found nothing down that way"
[Tue Oct 16 22:08:17 2007] : Adrin: indicating the branch
[Tue Oct 16 22:08:43 2007] : Dan: "No creatures at least. Let's go straight on then"
[Tue Oct 16 22:08:57 2007] : Dan: We could see if there's any stuff down there first"
[Tue Oct 16 22:09:00 2007] : DM: GAME END