Contents / PnP Stuff / Logs /

[Tue Jun 5 19:35:56 2007] : DM: GAME START
[Tue Jun 5 19:36:20 2007] : Drilali: ooc ladder outside. brb 1 min
[Tue Jun 5 19:36:48 2007] : Osred: Osred pulls out a wand and begins using it on himself
[Tue Jun 5 19:36:54 2007] : DM: In the room you're in, you've just defeated a Stone golem that looked like a Treant and 2 Truly Horrid Umberhulks
[Tue Jun 5 19:37:09 2007] : DM: ooc We're still in initiative mode, Osred
[Tue Jun 5 19:37:26 2007] : Osred: CSW: [3d8+5] => [3,1,7,5] = (16)
[Tue Jun 5 19:37:29 2007] : Osred: CSW: [3d8+5] => [3,6,5,5] = (19)
[Tue Jun 5 19:37:31 2007] : Osred: CSW: [3d8+5] => [7,1,8,5] = (21)
[Tue Jun 5 19:37:32 2007] : Osred: CSW: [3d8+5] => [3,8,8,5] = (24)
[Tue Jun 5 19:37:34 2007] : Osred: CSW: [3d8+5] => [5,2,4,5] = (16)
[Tue Jun 5 19:37:41 2007] : Drilali: ooc sorry, back
[Tue Jun 5 19:38:06 2007] : DM: During the fight you found yourself almost suffocating, after the last blow you could all of a sudden breath fine again
[Tue Jun 5 19:38:28 2007] : DM: The corridor you all came from, has now closed behind you
[Tue Jun 5 19:39:01 2007] : DM: The last remnants ot the tunnel that allowed you entrance into the room cinches shut. At the same time, the walls of the room shimmer with strange opalescent energies.
[Tue Jun 5 19:39:31 2007] : DM: Spellcraft checks
[Tue Jun 5 19:39:43 2007] : Drilali: Spellcraft Skill Check: [1d20+23] => [16,23] = (39)
[Tue Jun 5 19:39:54 2007] : Osred: Spellcraft Skill Check: [1d20+23] => [18,23] = (41)
[Tue Jun 5 19:40:08 2007] : DM: A dimensional lock spell has engulfed the chamber
[Tue Jun 5 19:40:37 2007] : DM: Alohoma?
[Tue Jun 5 19:40:47 2007] : Osred: ooc we still in a round?
[Tue Jun 5 19:41:01 2007] : Osred: ooc can you reload the map please?
[Tue Jun 5 19:41:02 2007] : DM: ooc Yep,until I sayy otherwise
[Tue Jun 5 19:41:38 2007] : Alohoma: ooc yes, map would help
[Tue Jun 5 19:41:46 2007] : DM: ooc David? Could you help please?
[Tue Jun 5 19:41:58 2007] : Ted: ooc er, I didn't save it.
[Tue Jun 5 19:42:31 2007] : Attempting to assign the role of GM to (1) Ted...
[Tue Jun 5 19:42:56 2007] : Osred: ooc you said that you'd saved it DM
[Tue Jun 5 19:43:38 2007] : DM: ooc I could not find in in my tree
[Tue Jun 5 19:43:55 2007] : Osred: ooc you save it as an external XML file
[Tue Jun 5 19:44:09 2007] : DM: ooc I see it now, can't you?
[Tue Jun 5 19:44:12 2007] : Alohoma: well, it is a drawing to start with, so let's just put the drawing up no?
[Tue Jun 5 19:44:16 2007] : Alohoma: ooc oops
[Tue Jun 5 19:44:28 2007] : Osred: ooc no, I can't see it
[Tue Jun 5 19:44:30 2007] : Alohoma: ooc I see the grass
[Tue Jun 5 19:44:34 2007] : Alohoma: ooc :)
[Tue Jun 5 19:44:52 2007] : DM: miniature Map
[Tue Jun 5 19:45:28 2007] : DM: ooc Yes, I found it and sent it to chat, I see it fine
[Tue Jun 5 19:46:43 2007] : Osred: ooc were you using the load map button on the right of the screen?
[Tue Jun 5 19:46:46 2007] : Elly: So can I. /two cents.
[Tue Jun 5 19:46:59 2007] : Osred: ooc the minis were not saved on the map??
[Tue Jun 5 19:47:11 2007] : Drilali: ooc I can see it too
[Tue Jun 5 19:47:25 2007] : Osred: ooc ah, got it now :)
[Tue Jun 5 19:47:27 2007] : DM: ooc Used the load button now
[Tue Jun 5 19:47:46 2007] : DM: ooc I see the map and the miniatures
[Tue Jun 5 19:47:58 2007] : Osred: ooc yes, me too
[Tue Jun 5 19:48:09 2007] : Attempting to assign the role of PLAYER to (1) Ted...
[Tue Jun 5 19:48:09 2007] : Drilali: ooc ditto
[Tue Jun 5 19:48:16 2007] : Alohoma: ooc fetching for me
[Tue Jun 5 19:48:33 2007] : Osred:

[Tue Jun 5 19:49:52 2007] : Alohoma: ooc I can't remember where I was exactly
[Tue Jun 5 19:50:00 2007] : Alohoma: but let's assume I was somewhere there :)
[Tue Jun 5 19:50:25 2007] : Drilali: ooc you had run down the corridor, but then came running back. Then the walls closed off
[Tue Jun 5 19:51:08 2007] : Alohoma: Alohoma looks around to try and find a way out, scrutinizing the walls for a hole, a ray of light, anything thatcould look like a potential exit
[Tue Jun 5 19:51:09 2007] : Drilali: ooc that looks right, assuming the bad guy was in the middle
[Tue Jun 5 19:51:09 2007] : DM: You're turn, Alohoma
[Tue Jun 5 19:51:16 2007] : Alohoma: Spot Skill Check: [1d20+21] => [12,21] = (33)
[Tue Jun 5 19:51:17 2007] : Alohoma: Search Skill Check: [1d20+15] => [8,15] = (23)
[Tue Jun 5 19:51:20 2007] : Alohoma: done.
[Tue Jun 5 19:52:01 2007] : DM: All you see are blank walls and those strangs, shimmering energies
[Tue Jun 5 19:52:08 2007] : Osred: "OK, with that dimensional lock in place, there's no way out but the hard way"
[Tue Jun 5 19:52:13 2007] : DM: Dridali?
[Tue Jun 5 19:53:32 2007] : Drilali: "You mean hack our way thought the walls?"
[Tue Jun 5 19:53:45 2007] : Drilali: "There must be a better way"
[Tue Jun 5 19:53:46 2007] : Drilali: Int check: [1d20+4] => [18,4] = (22)
[Tue Jun 5 19:53:55 2007] : Osred: "I mean we see this through to whatever conclusion we come to"
[Tue Jun 5 19:54:21 2007] : DM: All you see is that you are sealed in a room without exits
[Tue Jun 5 19:54:34 2007] : Ted: ooc Clearly Osred has 15 ranks in Confuse Allies.
[Tue Jun 5 19:54:39 2007] : DM: Anything else?
[Tue Jun 5 19:54:49 2007] : Drilali: "But we have to get out of here to reach that conclusion"
[Tue Jun 5 19:54:51 2007] : DM: ooc LOL
[Tue Jun 5 19:54:54 2007] : Osred: ooc :P
[Tue Jun 5 19:55:15 2007] : Drilali: ooc done
[Tue Jun 5 19:55:27 2007] : DM: Ted?
[Tue Jun 5 19:55:43 2007] : Osred: "But whatever that is, I have no idea. We just can't get out of here using any form of magical movement"
[Tue Jun 5 19:56:25 2007] : Ted: Ted does an experimental chop wear the exit use to be.
[Tue Jun 5 19:56:35 2007] : Ted: Stabber (base): [1d20+27] => [13,27] = (40) ===> Damage: [1d6+9] => [6,9] = (15)
[Tue Jun 5 19:56:45 2007] : Ted: Done
[Tue Jun 5 19:58:33 2007] : DM: The mighty blow bites into the wall and into the massive wood of the tree
[Tue Jun 5 19:59:08 2007] : DM: There is no sign of going through anything
[Tue Jun 5 19:59:25 2007] : DM: Nanalantar?
[Tue Jun 5 19:59:54 2007] : Osred: "I need healing Osred"
[Tue Jun 5 20:00:12 2007] : Nanalantar: Done
[Tue Jun 5 20:00:15 2007] : DM: ooc LOL
[Tue Jun 5 20:00:29 2007] : DM: Osred?
[Tue Jun 5 20:00:33 2007] : Nanalantar: Nanalantar Casts: Mirror Image (innate): Creates decoy duplicates of you (1d4 +1 per three levels, max 8) ==> [1d4+2] => [2,2] = (4) images (Image AC = 16; dur: 6 minutes)
[Tue Jun 5 20:00:54 2007] : DM: ooc Was Nanalantar done or not?
[Tue Jun 5 20:01:11 2007] : Nanalantar: ooc is now
[Tue Jun 5 20:01:21 2007] : Nanalantar: "Does anyone else need healing?"
[Tue Jun 5 20:01:27 2007] : Osred: "Does anyone else need healing?"
[Tue Jun 5 20:02:09 2007] : Osred: The elemental nods
[Tue Jun 5 20:02:34 2007] : Osred: "Anyone who needs healing, please gather close by me"
[Tue Jun 5 20:02:39 2007] : Alohoma: ""I'm fine"
[Tue Jun 5 20:02:47 2007] : Osred: ooc anyone answering?
[Tue Jun 5 20:02:59 2007] : Ted: "I'm fine too"
[Tue Jun 5 20:04:03 2007] : Osred: ooc done - I assume Bert's not around
[Tue Jun 5 20:05:10 2007] : DM: ooc We're going to wait until he gets back, in case he wants healing
[Tue Jun 5 20:05:10 2007] : Drilali: ooc big lag for me
[Tue Jun 5 20:05:28 2007] : Drilali: ooc I never went anywhere
[Tue Jun 5 20:05:46 2007] : DM: ooc Let's proceed
[Tue Jun 5 20:05:46 2007] : Alohoma: ooc liar, you probably went up to the roof and back!
[Tue Jun 5 20:05:51 2007] : Osred: ooc Osred asked a question
[Tue Jun 5 20:05:52 2007] : DM: The stone dais sinks into the floor, creating a pit that instantly fills with what looks like water.
[Tue Jun 5 20:05:55 2007] : Drilali: "I wouldn't mind a little care and attention"
[Tue Jun 5 20:06:11 2007] : DM: ooc TLC?
[Tue Jun 5 20:07:05 2007] : Ted: ooc "looks like water" => "deadly acid" ;)
[Tue Jun 5 20:07:09 2007] : Osred: Osred uses a wand on Drilali
[Tue Jun 5 20:07:12 2007] : Drilali: ooc lol
[Tue Jun 5 20:07:18 2007] : Osred: CSW: [3d8+5] => [8,7,6,5] = (26)
[Tue Jun 5 20:07:24 2007] : Osred: Done
[Tue Jun 5 20:07:30 2007] : DM: The stone dais sinks into the floor, creating a pit that instantly fills with what looks like water.
[Tue Jun 5 20:07:34 2007] : DM: This "water" is actually thick, viscous acid that serves as the trees sap.
[Tue Jun 5 20:07:46 2007] : DM: Once the stone sinks into the floor, the sap starts bubbling up into the room while drops of the stuff rain from the ceiling above.
[Tue Jun 5 20:07:55 2007] : Ted: ooc Ha! Knew I was right.
[Tue Jun 5 20:08:01 2007] : Alohoma: ooc lol
[Tue Jun 5 20:08:11 2007] : Alohoma: "That does NOT look good"
[Tue Jun 5 20:08:18 2007] : DM: ooc Right about what?
[Tue Jun 5 20:08:27 2007] : DM: Alohoma?
[Tue Jun 5 20:10:09 2007] : Alohoma: "I am not sure what to do next people. All I know is we have to scrap our brains to get out of here. And fast. This bubbly thing is .. not looking good"
[Tue Jun 5 20:10:39 2007] : Alohoma: Alohoma joins Ted and tries to hit the tree as well
[Tue Jun 5 20:11:04 2007] : Alohoma: Subtlekeen (shortsword +3 - subtlety & keen) (+4 Att. & dmg. if sneak attack) Attack Roll: [1d20+22] => [4,22] = (26) ===> Damage: [1d6+3+1] => [5,3,1] = (9)
[Tue Jun 5 20:11:15 2007] : Alohoma: done.
[Tue Jun 5 20:11:25 2007] : DM: Dridali?
[Tue Jun 5 20:11:46 2007] : Drilali: ooc brb
[Tue Jun 5 20:12:08 2007] : DM: ooc It's his turn and he just ups and goes
[Tue Jun 5 20:12:54 2007] : Drilali: ooc sorry
[Tue Jun 5 20:13:01 2007] : Drilali: ooc roofer guy came to the door
[Tue Jun 5 20:14:04 2007] : Drilali: oco did I do a detect magic when the walls closed in last session?
[Tue Jun 5 20:14:19 2007] : DM: ooc Don't think so
[Tue Jun 5 20:14:38 2007] : Osred: ooc I have a feeling that the tree and the dimension lock spell are both very magical ;)
[Tue Jun 5 20:14:52 2007] : DM: ooc Really?
[Tue Jun 5 20:15:08 2007] : DM: ooc The DM whistles innocently
[Tue Jun 5 20:16:04 2007] : Drilali: Drilali Casts L3 spell... (DC23): Dispel Magic
[Tue Jun 5 20:16:21 2007] : Drilali: ooc I'm getting REALLY bad lag at this end :(
[Tue Jun 5 20:17:07 2007] : DM: You can certainly detect magic around you, from multiple sources
[Tue Jun 5 20:17:12 2007] : DM: Done?
[Tue Jun 5 20:17:35 2007] : The evil around you: ooc Drilali, what are you trying to dispel?
[Tue Jun 5 20:17:40 2007] : Drilali: ooc well I'd actually cast dispel, but only because I can't think of anything else to do
[Tue Jun 5 20:18:02 2007] : Drilali: ooc the dimensional lock
[Tue Jun 5 20:18:05 2007] : DM: ooc Ooos, sorry
[Tue Jun 5 20:18:30 2007] : DM: Spellcraft check
[Tue Jun 5 20:18:40 2007] : Drilali: [1d20+10] => [14,10] = (24)
[Tue Jun 5 20:20:07 2007] : DM: The dimensional lock still seems to be very much in place, the walls keep shimmering all around you
[Tue Jun 5 20:20:29 2007] : DM: Done?
[Tue Jun 5 20:20:30 2007] : Drilali: ooc done after that
[Tue Jun 5 20:20:36 2007] : DM: Ted?
[Tue Jun 5 20:21:19 2007] : Ted: I'm going to wait for the smarter people to come up with a plan.
[Tue Jun 5 20:21:20 2007] : Ted: Done.
[Tue Jun 5 20:21:30 2007] : DM: Nanalantar?
[Tue Jun 5 20:21:38 2007] : Osred: Nanalantar Casts: Blur (innate): Attacks miss subject 20% of the time (dur: 6 minutes).
[Tue Jun 5 20:21:44 2007] : Nanalantar: Done
[Tue Jun 5 20:21:53 2007] : DM: Osred?
[Tue Jun 5 20:22:18 2007] : Osred: Summoned elemental smashes at the wall
[Tue Jun 5 20:22:36 2007] : Osred: Augmented Greater Earth Elemental: Slam: [1d20+26] => [8,26] = (34) ==> Damage: [2d10+13] => [3,8,13] = (24) (Earth mastery - subtract 5 from attack and damage if foe is airborne)
[Tue Jun 5 20:23:02 2007] : Osred: Osred joins in
[Tue Jun 5 20:23:20 2007] : Osred: ooc is the tree evil?
[Tue Jun 5 20:23:28 2007] : DM: The creature bashes at the wall and manages to punch a hole in it
[Tue Jun 5 20:23:30 2007] : DM: Yep
[Tue Jun 5 20:23:35 2007] : Osred: Holy Cold Iron Morningstar +5 - vs. Evil (1st) Attack Roll: [1d20+23] => [5,23] = (28) ===> Damage: [1d8+5+2d6+6] => [2,5,1,4,6] = (18)
[Tue Jun 5 20:24:09 2007] : Osred: Plana ally joins in too
[Tue Jun 5 20:24:30 2007] : Osred: 2 Hand: Scimitar +1 (Holy) 1/2: [1d20+13+0] => [1,13,0] = (14) Damage [1d6+10] => [2,10] = (12)
[Tue Jun 5 20:24:59 2007] : DM: And the cleric manages to crack the wall as well, but none of the damage leads to a tunnel, all you can see it massive wood
[Tue Jun 5 20:25:00 2007] : Osred: plus [2d6] => [3,2] = (5) holy damage
[Tue Jun 5 20:25:04 2007] : Osred: done
[Tue Jun 5 20:25:22 2007] : DM: During these actions, the entire room has become a storm of acidic sap.
[Tue Jun 5 20:25:41 2007] : Ted: ooc I have 10 acid resistance.
[Tue Jun 5 20:25:42 2007] : DM: Dridali, ae you off the ground?
[Tue Jun 5 20:26:23 2007] : Drilali: ooc yep
[Tue Jun 5 20:26:28 2007] : Osred: ooc Osred and Nana have acid resist 10 (not so the elemental or the other bralani)
[Tue Jun 5 20:27:21 2007] : DM: The acid reaches every character less than 1 meter above ground, dealing [10d6] => [2,5,4,4,5,6,5,2,5,5] = (43) damage
[Tue Jun 5 20:27:24 2007] : DM: Reflex saves
[Tue Jun 5 20:27:39 2007] : Alohoma: ooc i have no acid resistance. But please advise how terrible the acid is. I *do* have a potion
[Tue Jun 5 20:27:53 2007] : Alohoma: Reflex save: [1d20+23] => [19,23] = (42)
[Tue Jun 5 20:28:02 2007] : Osred: Saving Throws: Reflex [+9+1d20] => [9,13] = (22)
[Tue Jun 5 20:28:12 2007] : Osred: Bralani
[Tue Jun 5 20:28:15 2007] : Ted: Reflex save: [1d20+20] => [20,20] = (40)
[Tue Jun 5 20:28:25 2007] : Osred: Reflex save: [1d20+17] => [9,17] = (26)
[Tue Jun 5 20:28:41 2007] : Nanalantar: Reflex save: [1d20+12] => [13,12] = (25)
[Tue Jun 5 20:28:43 2007] : Drilali: Reflex save: [1d20+17] => [13,17] = (30)
[Tue Jun 5 20:28:50 2007] : Nanalantar: Augmented Greater Earth Elemental: Reflex Save [1d20+6] => [4,6] = (10)
[Tue Jun 5 20:29:15 2007] : DM: ooc Those with reflex saves of at least 22 only sustain half damage
[Tue Jun 5 20:29:46 2007] : Drilali: ooc so it doesn't hit me at all?
[Tue Jun 5 20:29:50 2007] : DM: All of you manage to jump out of the biggest gulf and avoid a lot of pain
[Tue Jun 5 20:30:23 2007] : Alohoma: ooc half of 43 is??? 21? or 22? :)
[Tue Jun 5 20:30:30 2007] : DM: 22
[Tue Jun 5 20:30:41 2007] : Ted: ooc 21 you always round down.
[Tue Jun 5 20:30:52 2007] : Drilali: ooc am I the only one who has no idea what to do here?
[Tue Jun 5 20:31:05 2007] : Alohoma: ooc no you're not :)
[Tue Jun 5 20:31:06 2007] : Ted: ooc Nope! I haven't a clue either.
[Tue Jun 5 20:31:15 2007] : Alohoma: ooc are we still in init mode?
[Tue Jun 5 20:31:27 2007] : DM: 22 damage to all characters, *before* applying any resistances
[Tue Jun 5 20:31:30 2007] : The evil around you: ooc yes you are still in init
[Tue Jun 5 20:31:36 2007] : DM: ooc Yep, still in init mode
[Tue Jun 5 20:31:39 2007] : Alohoma: "I'm not sure we're going to sustain that thing much longer"
[Tue Jun 5 20:32:22 2007] : Osred: ooc I agree with Dave, I thought you always round down??
[Tue Jun 5 20:32:24 2007] : DM: The shadowdancer is so agile that she manages to avoid getting even a drop of acid on her
[Tue Jun 5 20:32:58 2007] : Alohoma: ooc ohhhh that's cool.
[Tue Jun 5 20:33:16 2007] : DM: ooc You're right about that, 21 for all chars except Alohoma and Dridali, before applying acid resistance
[Tue Jun 5 20:33:25 2007] : Ted: ooc I also have Evasion.
[Tue Jun 5 20:33:25 2007] : DM: ooc Evasion
[Tue Jun 5 20:33:49 2007] : DM: ooc Good on you, no damage then
[Tue Jun 5 20:33:53 2007] : The evil around you: ooc so you do Ted :P
[Tue Jun 5 20:34:10 2007] : DM: ooc Are you trying to drive me mad? ;-)
[Tue Jun 5 20:35:26 2007] : DM: The damage to the walls disappears before your eyes
[Tue Jun 5 20:35:35 2007] : DM: Alohoma's turn
[Tue Jun 5 20:35:43 2007] : Osred: "What the hell are we supposed to do, the wall just repaired itself"
[Tue Jun 5 20:36:18 2007] : Alohoma: "We need to find the source of this whole thing. This is magical yes? Can't one of you de-magic it?"
[Tue Jun 5 20:36:36 2007] : Alohoma: "because drowing in this acid won't help much"
[Tue Jun 5 20:36:45 2007] : The evil around you: ooc brb
[Tue Jun 5 20:36:45 2007] : Alohoma: done.
[Tue Jun 5 20:36:55 2007] : DM: Dridali?
[Tue Jun 5 20:36:56 2007] : Osred: "The only magic that I'm aware of stops us from teleporting"
[Tue Jun 5 20:38:11 2007] : Drilali: "This whole place is magical!"
[Tue Jun 5 20:38:43 2007] : The evil around you: ooc back
[Tue Jun 5 20:38:49 2007] : Drilali: ooc I lagged for a record 24 messages there
[Tue Jun 5 20:39:00 2007] : DM: ooc Ouch
[Tue Jun 5 20:39:07 2007] : Elly: That's bad...
[Tue Jun 5 20:39:29 2007] : DM: ooc To speed thing up a bit: who wants an action this round?
[Tue Jun 5 20:39:51 2007] : Drilali: ooc lol
[Tue Jun 5 20:40:11 2007] : Osred: ooc I can't think of anything to do
[Tue Jun 5 20:40:14 2007] : Ted: ooc Not me unless someone has a plan.
[Tue Jun 5 20:40:16 2007] : Alohoma: ooc 24 messages!
[Tue Jun 5 20:40:16 2007] : Drilali: ooc unless anyone can think what to do there's not much point
[Tue Jun 5 20:40:22 2007] : Alohoma: ooc not me either.
[Tue Jun 5 20:41:12 2007] : Osred: Osred falls to his knees and prays for guidance
[Tue Jun 5 20:41:41 2007] : DM: The acid production increases dramatically and floods the room, engulfing everyone, as it reaches to the ceiling.
[Tue Jun 5 20:41:48 2007] : Drilali: ooc we're in a sealed room thats getting filled with acid. Even the A-Team would struggle
[Tue Jun 5 20:42:12 2007] : DM: All take [10d6] => [1,2,1,1,3,5,4,6,5,6] = (34) acid damage (no saves)
[Tue Jun 5 20:42:32 2007] : Osred: ooc Ted still has his Find the Path spell, always active, if theres something to be done to get to the centre of the tree he should know it
[Tue Jun 5 20:42:37 2007] : DM: The entire room contracts violently.
[Tue Jun 5 20:43:03 2007] : Ted: ooc I'd forgotten about that, it hasn't been any use so far.
[Tue Jun 5 20:43:08 2007] : DM: A spherical and mobile forcecage surrounds each of you, and they and the acid are shunted down into a new passageway that opens in the pit.
[Tue Jun 5 20:43:28 2007] : DM: You are forced at an increasingly alarming speed through acidfilled tubes.
[Tue Jun 5 20:44:17 2007] : DM: ooc Initiative ends
[Tue Jun 5 20:44:54 2007] : DM: Reflex saves
[Tue Jun 5 20:45:04 2007] : Osred: Reflex save: [1d20+17] => [10,17] = (27)
[Tue Jun 5 20:45:11 2007] : Ted: Reflex save: [1d20+20] => [17,20] = (37)
[Tue Jun 5 20:45:52 2007] : Osred: Saving Throws: Reflex [+9+1d20] => [9,16] = (25)
[Tue Jun 5 20:46:03 2007] : Osred: (Bralani)
[Tue Jun 5 20:46:11 2007] : Osred: Augmented Greater Earth Elemental: Reflex Save [1d20+6] => [2,6] = (8)
[Tue Jun 5 20:46:22 2007] : Alohoma: Reflex save: [1d20+23] => [10,23] = (33)
[Tue Jun 5 20:46:32 2007] : Nanalantar: Reflex save: [1d20+12] => [1,12] = (13)
[Tue Jun 5 20:46:39 2007] : DM: ooc The summoned creature have been leftg behind in the room
[Tue Jun 5 20:47:06 2007] : Nanalantar: ooc why?
[Tue Jun 5 20:47:39 2007] : DM: ooc No cages for them, I'm afraid
[Tue Jun 5 20:47:56 2007] : Drilali: ooc ok, I've now gone 7 mins without a single line of text appearing.
[Tue Jun 5 20:48:44 2007] : Drilali: Reflex save: [1d20+17] => [19,17] = (36)
[Tue Jun 5 20:48:46 2007] : DM: As the cages move, Nanalantar falls over and hurts himself as he's thrown against the side [2d6] => [1,2] = (3)
[Tue Jun 5 20:49:19 2007] : DM: ooc Hurt? You can't call that even a scratch
[Tue Jun 5 20:49:32 2007] : DM: What are you doing?
[Tue Jun 5 20:49:37 2007] : Drilali: ooc restarting orpg...
[Tue Jun 5 20:49:42 2007] : Drilali: Disconnecting from server...
[Tue Jun 5 20:49:43 2007] : Drilali (exit): 20:49
[Tue Jun 5 20:49:57 2007] : DM: GAME PAUSE
[Tue Jun 5 20:50:10 2007] : Ted: I'm not clear where we are.
[Tue Jun 5 20:50:22 2007] : Alohoma: neither am I
[Tue Jun 5 20:50:26 2007] : Alohoma: but then
[Tue Jun 5 20:50:31 2007] : Alohoma: we've been caged and acidified
[Tue Jun 5 20:50:33 2007] : Alohoma: no wonder ;)
[Tue Jun 5 20:50:42 2007] : DM: In the tree, in a new tunnel, in a forcecage, propelled by an acid stream
[Tue Jun 5 20:51:00 2007] : Ted: Ted waits.
[Tue Jun 5 20:51:04 2007] : DM: Confused? You will be, after this episode of Soap
[Tue Jun 5 20:51:17 2007] : Drilali (enter): 20:51
[Tue Jun 5 20:51:49 2007] : Elly: Heya
[Tue Jun 5 20:51:52 2007] : DM: Ready to try again, Bert?
[Tue Jun 5 20:52:17 2007] : Drilali: ooc may as well
[Tue Jun 5 20:52:21 2007] : Drilali: ooc what have I missed
[Tue Jun 5 20:52:54 2007] : The evil around you: The game's been paused so nothing
[Tue Jun 5 20:53:21 2007] : DM: GAME RESTART
[Tue Jun 5 20:54:10 2007] : DM: What are you all doing?
[Tue Jun 5 20:54:15 2007] : Ted: Waiting
[Tue Jun 5 20:54:20 2007] : Drilali: ooc I saw something about being swept away in force cages
[Tue Jun 5 20:54:22 2007] : Alohoma: sliiiiiiding
[Tue Jun 5 20:55:55 2007] : DM: ooc And you still are
[Tue Jun 5 20:56:29 2007] : DM: ooc I need a reflex safe from you, I believe
[Tue Jun 5 20:56:36 2007] : Alohoma: Reflex save: [1d20+23] => [14,23] = (37)
[Tue Jun 5 20:57:11 2007] : DM: A bewildering array of vistas pass before your eyes.
[Tue Jun 5 20:57:24 2007] : DM: Great organs throb and pulse around you.
[Tue Jun 5 20:58:02 2007] : DM: Thick, woody veins twitch and shift, while an unending series of smaller side passages and chambers quickly become a blur.
[Tue Jun 5 20:58:14 2007] : DM: Here and there, you catch a glimpse of enormous purple worms squirming within the thick, viscous acid that surrounds you.
[Tue Jun 5 20:58:32 2007] : DM: And another set of reflex saves, please
[Tue Jun 5 20:58:34 2007] : Ted: Reflex save: [1d20+20] => [19,20] = (39)
[Tue Jun 5 20:58:51 2007] : Nanalantar: Reflex save: [1d20+12] => [4,12] = (16)
[Tue Jun 5 20:59:06 2007] : Osred: Saving Throws: Reflex [+9+1d20] => [9,3] = (12)
[Tue Jun 5 20:59:12 2007] : Osred: (bralani)
[Tue Jun 5 20:59:17 2007] : Osred: Reflex save: [1d20+17] => [7,17] = (24)
[Tue Jun 5 20:59:34 2007] : Drilali: ...
[Tue Jun 5 21:01:44 2007] : DM: Osred and Nanalantar slid in their cages and hurt themselves [2d6] => [6,3] = (9)
[Tue Jun 5 21:01:46 2007] : Alohoma: Reflex save: [1d20+23] => [11,23] = (34)
[Tue Jun 5 21:02:09 2007] : DM: Dridali?
[Tue Jun 5 21:02:44 2007] : DM: Drilali?
[Tue Jun 5 21:03:06 2007] : Drilali: ooc ping
[Tue Jun 5 21:03:07 2007] : The evil around you: ooc is his connection lagging again?
[Tue Jun 5 21:03:37 2007] : Osred: ooc is that the ally and Nana - Osred rolled a 25
[Tue Jun 5 21:03:51 2007] : Osred: ooc 24
[Tue Jun 5 21:04:25 2007] : Drilali: ooc 19 message that time
[Tue Jun 5 21:04:46 2007] : Drilali: Reflex save: [1d20+17] => [2,17] = (19)
[Tue Jun 5 21:04:50 2007] : DM: ooc This is not going to work, is it?
[Tue Jun 5 21:05:12 2007] : DM: Dridali: take 9 damage as well
[Tue Jun 5 21:05:50 2007] : Drilali: ooc keep going, just dont expect me to reply promptly
[Tue Jun 5 21:06:21 2007] : DM: Any actions from any of you?
[Tue Jun 5 21:06:50 2007] : Drilali: ooc none from me
[Tue Jun 5 21:06:52 2007] : Ted: No
[Tue Jun 5 21:07:08 2007] : Osred: nope
[Tue Jun 5 21:07:33 2007] : DM: All of a sudden everything is still.
[Tue Jun 5 21:07:43 2007] : DM: No more movement, no more noise, no more acid or cages.
[Tue Jun 5 21:07:55 2007] : DM: You are somewhere, nowhere, no room around you, no sky above you, no ground under your feet.
[Tue Jun 5 21:08:07 2007] : DM: It is as if you are floating, but you do not move.
[Tue Jun 5 21:08:17 2007] : Osred: Knowledge: The Planes Skill Check: [1d20+16] => [20,16] = (36)
[Tue Jun 5 21:08:17 2007] : DM: A voice speaks from all around you and from within you as well.
[Tue Jun 5 21:08:36 2007] : DM: Welcome Osred and Nanalantar, my faithful champions. Welcome also to your companions.
[Tue Jun 5 21:09:15 2007] : DM: ooc This does not remind you of any plane you're heard off
[Tue Jun 5 21:10:11 2007] : Osred: "Hera?"
[Tue Jun 5 21:10:49 2007] : DM: "Yes, Osred, my cleric, I am Hera."
[Tue Jun 5 21:11:10 2007] : Drilali: Dri looks at Osred in surprise
[Tue Jun 5 21:11:23 2007] : Osred: "Where are we?"
[Tue Jun 5 21:11:37 2007] : Osred: ooc umm
[Tue Jun 5 21:11:42 2007] : DM: This is a place outside of time and space, where we can speak without the tree or the druid hag that commands him realising.
[Tue Jun 5 21:11:45 2007] : Osred: "Where are we my lady?"
[Tue Jun 5 21:12:21 2007] : Osred: "I can only assume that we are failing somewhat, and apologise"
[Tue Jun 5 21:12:24 2007] : Drilali: ooc ...
[Tue Jun 5 21:13:02 2007] : Osred: "Ideas are not my strong point"
[Tue Jun 5 21:13:36 2007] : DM: "To safe this world and my followers, you might need a bit of help. To defeat this evil some assistance might be a good idea."
[Tue Jun 5 21:14:00 2007] : Alohoma: ooc are we hearing this?
[Tue Jun 5 21:14:03 2007] : Osred: Osred feels a huge sense of relief
[Tue Jun 5 21:14:24 2007] : Drilali (enter): 21:14
[Tue Jun 5 21:14:29 2007] : DM: Know that you cant just kill the hag, doing so will set the demon tree free, free to conquer this world. Also know that the gods don't just interfere directly, but they can offer help.
[Tue Jun 5 21:14:39 2007] : DM: ooc Yes, you all hear this
[Tue Jun 5 21:14:55 2007] : Osred: "Ah, I actually had a plan for that my lady"
[Tue Jun 5 21:15:11 2007] : Osred: "One of the most powerful spells that you gave me - a prismatic sphere"
[Tue Jun 5 21:15:29 2007] : DM: "And what do you hope to do with that spell?"
[Tue Jun 5 21:15:48 2007] : Osred: "Trap her while we kill the demon"
[Tue Jun 5 21:16:13 2007] : DM: You have no hope of defeating the tree itself, its magic and defences are strong and it has no weak spots. Hes only vulnerable in his seed.
[Tue Jun 5 21:16:16 2007] : Osred: "She will know that to attempt to pass will mean death"
[Tue Jun 5 21:16:30 2007] : Osred: "I actually meant the seed my lady"
[Tue Jun 5 21:17:21 2007] : DM: It is as difficult to destroy the seed as it is to destroy the tree demon himself.
[Tue Jun 5 21:18:10 2007] : Ted: "Just get to the point, Lady. All this floating around isn't what I call fun."
[Tue Jun 5 21:18:11 2007] : DM: "And how long will you be able to attack the seed while in here? You already know something of the attacks the tree can iunleash."
[Tue Jun 5 21:18:26 2007] : DM: Separate the seed from the tree, but know that you cant take it away. The tree will prevent that.
[Tue Jun 5 21:18:43 2007] : DM: You cant remove the tree from the seed, you must remove the seed from the tree. Send it away and end all this.
[Tue Jun 5 21:18:49 2007] : Ted: ooc Ted sees no point in being polite to a god he doesn't worship.
[Tue Jun 5 21:19:21 2007] : DM: ooc We noticed ;)
[Tue Jun 5 21:19:35 2007] : Drilali: ooc do those two lines not contradicted each other?
[Tue Jun 5 21:19:35 2007] : Osred: "The trouble is, my lady, that none of that makes sense to me"
[Tue Jun 5 21:20:04 2007] : Drilali: ooc we can't take it away, but we can send it away?
[Tue Jun 5 21:20:14 2007] : DM: ooc Spellcraft check, Osred
[Tue Jun 5 21:20:24 2007] : Osred: Spellcraft Skill Check: [1d20+23] => [10,23] = (33)
[Tue Jun 5 21:20:48 2007] : DM: "You are inside the tree, how do you propose to get out without it allowing you two? You can not take the seed with you."
[Tue Jun 5 21:21:17 2007] : DM: "But if you manage to send the seed away, by means of magic perhaps, then you can separate them."
[Tue Jun 5 21:21:26 2007] : Osred: "I just assumed that the tree would disappear when we got the seed"
[Tue Jun 5 21:21:49 2007] : DM: "Whish it were that simple."
[Tue Jun 5 21:22:24 2007] : Alohoma: "Yeah, well isn' it going to collapse on us or something?"
[Tue Jun 5 21:22:36 2007] : Alohoma: "Take the seed, tree collapses. We crushed"
[Tue Jun 5 21:22:40 2007] : Alohoma: "fantastic"
[Tue Jun 5 21:23:01 2007] : Osred: "To be honest, I'd be happy to die knowing that I'd saved the world. I just never really thought of how to get out"
[Tue Jun 5 21:23:15 2007] : Ted: (muttering) "A world consumed by a giant tree sounds preferable to listening to a deliberatly obtuse goddess."
[Tue Jun 5 21:23:21 2007] : DM: "I can not predict what will happen when you send the seed away, apart from the fact that the demon will be vanquished once and for all"
[Tue Jun 5 21:23:36 2007] : Osred: ooc ROFL
[Tue Jun 5 21:24:01 2007] : Drilali: "Well I'd like to have some kind of escape plan"
[Tue Jun 5 21:24:02 2007] : DM: ooc Osred thinks that a Banishment spell could send the seed far away from the tree
[Tue Jun 5 21:24:50 2007] : DM: "I can not help you there, I'm afraid"
[Tue Jun 5 21:25:08 2007] : DM: But I can do one thing, Osred: I will allow you one extra spell this day, just name it and its yours.
[Tue Jun 5 21:25:13 2007] : Drilali: "Hmmm"
[Tue Jun 5 21:25:52 2007] : Ted: "Get Us The Hell Out Of Here Really Fast?"
[Tue Jun 5 21:25:52 2007] : Osred: "So if the seed is not from this plane - would Banishment send it away?"
[Tue Jun 5 21:26:27 2007] : DM: "Yes, that would certainly do it"
[Tue Jun 5 21:26:27 2007] : Osred: "If so, I choose that spell"
[Tue Jun 5 21:26:34 2007] : DM: "Very well"
[Tue Jun 5 21:26:49 2007] : DM: The turmoil starts up again, youre all back in your forcecages as you are buffeted by the acidic waves.
[Tue Jun 5 21:26:55 2007] : Alohoma: "Bansih a seed? These things of magic are forever lost on me"
[Tue Jun 5 21:27:04 2007] : DM: Reflex saves
[Tue Jun 5 21:27:08 2007] : Ted: Reflex save: [1d20+20] => [2,20] = (22)
[Tue Jun 5 21:27:15 2007] : Drilali: Reflex save: [1d20+17] => [3,17] = (20)
[Tue Jun 5 21:27:37 2007] : Osred: Reflex save: [1d20+17] => [6,17] = (23)
[Tue Jun 5 21:27:44 2007] : Osred: Saving Throws: Reflex [+9+1d20] => [9,14] = (23)
[Tue Jun 5 21:27:53 2007] : Osred: (bralani)
[Tue Jun 5 21:28:00 2007] : Osred: Augmented Greater Earth Elemental: Reflex Save [1d20+6] => [8,6] = (14)
[Tue Jun 5 21:28:01 2007] : Osred: Augmented Greater Earth Elemental: Reflex Save [1d20+6] => [6,6] = (12)
[Tue Jun 5 21:28:05 2007] : Drilali: "Whoop! Take it easy there!"
[Tue Jun 5 21:28:21 2007] : Nanalantar: Reflex save: [1d20+12] => [6,12] = (18)
[Tue Jun 5 21:28:52 2007] : DM: As you are hurled along, all with a save of less than 22 sustain [2d6] => [2,5] = (7) damage
[Tue Jun 5 21:29:26 2007] : DM: Doing anything, apart from enjoying the view?
[Tue Jun 5 21:29:59 2007] : Nanalantar: "So do I cast the spell now, or do we wait and keep going?"
[Tue Jun 5 21:30:14 2007] : Osred: "I'm still just as confused as ever"
[Tue Jun 5 21:30:28 2007] : Ted: "Surely you should cast it on the seed?"
[Tue Jun 5 21:30:33 2007] : Drilali: "I'd assume you have to actually see this seed this to banish it"
[Tue Jun 5 21:30:52 2007] : Osred: "Well, you have the find the path spell, are we headed towards it?"
[Tue Jun 5 21:30:53 2007] : Alohoma: Reflex save: [1d20+23] => [13,23] = (36)
[Tue Jun 5 21:31:02 2007] : Ted: ooc although how we can have a conversation when hurtling along like this...
[Tue Jun 5 21:31:15 2007] : Drilali: ooc loudly?
[Tue Jun 5 21:31:40 2007] : DM: ooc That's what the saves are for, if you don't make them you can't talk ;-)
[Tue Jun 5 21:31:45 2007] : Osred: ooc umm through a force cage and the acid blood - umm, ok no
[Tue Jun 5 21:32:20 2007] : DM: ooc The spell needs an object: no seed, no banishemt
[Tue Jun 5 21:32:21 2007] : Drilali: ooc so did Hera make the force cages and open the wall?
[Tue Jun 5 21:32:35 2007] : Ted: ooc does that find the path spell tell me anything at all or are you going to ignore it as usual?
[Tue Jun 5 21:33:25 2007] : DM: ooc You seem to be going more or less in the right direction
[Tue Jun 5 21:33:58 2007] : DM: The acid stream goes on, as wildly as ever
[Tue Jun 5 21:34:02 2007] : DM: Reflex saves
[Tue Jun 5 21:34:03 2007] : Ted: "We're flowing the the right direction right now, let's just sit tight and wait."
[Tue Jun 5 21:34:19 2007] : Drilali: Reflex save: [1d20+17] => [6,17] = (23)
[Tue Jun 5 21:34:25 2007] : Osred: As he probably can't hear anything Osred just assumes that he'll get somewhere where he can banish the seed
[Tue Jun 5 21:34:38 2007] : Osred: Reflex save: [1d20+17] => [13,17] = (30)
[Tue Jun 5 21:34:40 2007] : Ted: Reflex save: [1d20+20] => [14,20] = (34)
[Tue Jun 5 21:34:46 2007] : Osred: Saving Throws: Reflex [+9+1d20] => [9,4] = (13)
[Tue Jun 5 21:34:51 2007] : Osred: (bralani)
[Tue Jun 5 21:35:11 2007] : Osred: Augmented Greater Earth Elemental: Reflex Save [1d20+6] => [10,6] = (16)
[Tue Jun 5 21:35:22 2007] : Nanalantar: Reflex save: [1d20+12] => [9,12] = (21)
[Tue Jun 5 21:35:42 2007] : Alohoma: Reflex save: [1d20+23] => [12,23] = (35)
[Tue Jun 5 21:35:52 2007] : DM: And once again, all with a save of less than 22 sustain [2d6] => [2,2] = (4) damage
[Tue Jun 5 21:36:10 2007] : Nanalantar: Nana casts a spell on himself
[Tue Jun 5 21:36:19 2007] : Nanalantar: Nanalantar Casts: Cure Serious Wounds (innate): Cures [3d8+6] => [7,1,7,6] = (21) damage
[Tue Jun 5 21:36:39 2007] : Nanalantar: The Bralani ally does the same
[Tue Jun 5 21:36:42 2007] : Nanalantar: Nanalantar Casts: Cure Serious Wounds (innate): Cures [3d8+6] => [3,7,2,6] = (18) damage
[Tue Jun 5 21:37:29 2007] : DM: The stream runs quieter now, is almost still.
[Tue Jun 5 21:37:33 2007] : Nanalantar: Osred does the same
[Tue Jun 5 21:38:04 2007] : Nanalantar: Casts - Level 2: : Cure Moderate Wounds: Cures creature touched of [2d8+10] => [2,6,10] = (18) damage.
[Tue Jun 5 21:38:10 2007] : DM: The forcecages rise into a perfectly round chamber about 30 feet wide with smooth, glistening walls, and then vanish, depositing you on solid ground in a room filled with breathable (but sour-smelling) air.
[Tue Jun 5 21:38:16 2007] : Drilali: Dri has sustained a few bruises in the commotion
[Tue Jun 5 21:38:40 2007] : DM: Shadows play on the walls as hundreds of shallow holes form upon them.
[Tue Jun 5 21:38:58 2007] : DM: With a sickening tearing noise, faces slide from the holes' depths, each regarding the you with jet black eyes.
[Tue Jun 5 21:39:37 2007] : DM: The faces break into a babble of tongues. "Slay the intruders!" some yell, "Freedom!" cry others, while still more regard you all in wooden silence.
[Tue Jun 5 21:40:02 2007] : Osred: "Is anyone seriously hurt?"
[Tue Jun 5 21:40:03 2007] : DM: The faces shout and yell in a great cacophony of voices. Most speak Abyssal, but others use Draconic or even Common.
[Tue Jun 5 21:40:15 2007] : Alohoma: "I did take a good blow with that acid yes"
[Tue Jun 5 21:40:18 2007] : Ted: "I'm unharmed."
[Tue Jun 5 21:40:29 2007] : Drilali: "I've a few bumps from the ride here"
[Tue Jun 5 21:40:40 2007] : Alohoma: ooc Ted are you sure? I thought we all got hurt
[Tue Jun 5 21:40:44 2007] : Ted: "Mostly, a bit singed from that acid but otherwise fine."
[Tue Jun 5 21:40:56 2007] : Alohoma: ooc ok, down 37 HP
[Tue Jun 5 21:40:57 2007] : Osred: ooc you evaded it Aloh didn't you?
[Tue Jun 5 21:41:10 2007] : Alohoma: ooc the second one did not allow for evasion
[Tue Jun 5 21:41:14 2007] : Ted: "Nothing a bit of wand waving want fix up."
[Tue Jun 5 21:41:16 2007] : DM: Voices thunder: "We are Malgarius!"
[Tue Jun 5 21:41:23 2007] : Alohoma: the one where we all got engulfed
[Tue Jun 5 21:41:43 2007] : Ted: "I can't decide which is most irritating, unhelpful gods or crazy shouting faces."
[Tue Jun 5 21:41:53 2007] : Osred: "It seems we don't have time - if you've a potion I suggest you take it now"
[Tue Jun 5 21:41:59 2007] : Ted: [5d8+5] => [4,4,7,8,3,5] = (31)
[Tue Jun 5 21:42:06 2007] : Ted: [1d8+1] => [5,1] = (6)
[Tue Jun 5 21:42:24 2007] : Voices: "Do you want to die, here and now?"
[Tue Jun 5 21:42:26 2007] : Ted: 6 waves later... Ted is in perfect health.
[Tue Jun 5 21:42:33 2007] : Alohoma: ooc me?
[Tue Jun 5 21:42:36 2007] : Osred: ooc how long do we have DM whiel they yell and stuff
[Tue Jun 5 21:42:42 2007] : Osred: ooc ?
[Tue Jun 5 21:42:49 2007] : Alohoma: Alohoma gulps a potion
[Tue Jun 5 21:43:05 2007] : Voices: ooc THEY ARE TALKING TO YOU
[Tue Jun 5 21:43:20 2007] : Drilali: "Not really, no!"
[Tue Jun 5 21:43:38 2007] : Ted: "Talk? Is that all these faces can do?"
[Tue Jun 5 21:44:03 2007] : Osred: ooc I've a feeling that 36 seconds of wand waving might be out of the qustion there Ted
[Tue Jun 5 21:44:11 2007] : Voices: The floors moves beneaths Ted's feet
[Tue Jun 5 21:44:36 2007] : Voices: "Want to test me, human?"
[Tue Jun 5 21:44:42 2007] : Osred: Osred looks around for signs of a seed
[Tue Jun 5 21:44:59 2007] : Ted: Ted shrugs.
[Tue Jun 5 21:45:01 2007] : Osred: "Ted, which direction to the centre now?"
[Tue Jun 5 21:45:10 2007] : Voices: ooc This room is bare, all there is are the faces in the walls
[Tue Jun 5 21:46:24 2007] : Alohoma: [1d8+5] => [3,5] = (8)
[Tue Jun 5 21:46:35 2007] : Alohoma: [2d8] => [3,6] = (9)
[Tue Jun 5 21:46:42 2007] : Voices: A single calm, calculating voice speaks.
[Tue Jun 5 21:47:11 2007] : Osred: ooc DM, do we actually have time for healing - if not can you say so
[Tue Jun 5 21:47:19 2007] : Voices: Help us destroy the hag Gathra, she who dares to command us, and help us back to our Abyssal plane "
[Tue Jun 5 21:48:19 2007] : Ted: "Yeah, alright. Point us to the throne room or whatever. This Hag is lurking by the seed right?"
[Tue Jun 5 21:48:21 2007] : Drilali: "HOW?"
[Tue Jun 5 21:49:29 2007] : Voices: ooc Ted realises the center of the tree is dead ahead of him as he stands in the room and looks at the faces in the wall
[Tue Jun 5 21:52:17 2007] : The evil around you: One face focusses on Ted.
[Tue Jun 5 21:52:43 2007] : The evil around you: "Yes, she is with the Seed."
[Tue Jun 5 21:53:01 2007] : Voices: ooc If you think it makes sense to cure yourself when being talked to by the tree demon himself, go ahead
[Tue Jun 5 21:53:52 2007] : Ted: "Then what are we waiting for, open the path for us."
[Tue Jun 5 21:55:15 2007] : The evil around you: "Impatient. Reckless, even. The way to die a cruel death."
[Tue Jun 5 21:55:38 2007] : Osred (enter): 21:55
[Tue Jun 5 21:55:44 2007] : Drilali: "So what do you suggest?"
[Tue Jun 5 21:55:54 2007] : Osred: ooc lost the last 5 minutes
[Tue Jun 5 21:56:09 2007] : The evil around you: "We have seen that you can face lesser beings and survive. Gathra is more than these."
[Tue Jun 5 21:56:32 2007] : Osred: ooc last thing was me saying Osred healed Dri
[Tue Jun 5 21:56:39 2007] : Osred: ooc what's going on?
[Tue Jun 5 21:56:39 2007] : Voices: Another voice starts tpeaking, it seems to be free of emotion
[Tue Jun 5 21:56:46 2007] : The evil around you: "What know you of hags?"
[Tue Jun 5 21:57:06 2007] : Voices: "Once we ruled an entire Abyssal layer, now we are but a hags servant."
[Tue Jun 5 21:57:11 2007] : Drilali (enter): 21:57
[Tue Jun 5 21:57:28 2007] : Ted: "They bleed like all creatures. What more is there to know?"
[Tue Jun 5 21:57:33 2007] : Drilali: Booting '(10) Drilali' from server...
[Tue Jun 5 21:57:33 2007] : Voices: "Even though Gathra has started well here, we wish to be free of her altogether."
[Tue Jun 5 21:57:34 2007] : Drilali (exit): 21:57
[Tue Jun 5 21:57:36 2007] : Drilali: Booting '(11) Osred' from server...
[Tue Jun 5 21:57:37 2007] : Osred (exit): 21:57
[Tue Jun 5 21:57:38 2007] : Alohoma: ooc brb loo
[Tue Jun 5 21:57:58 2007] : Voices: "Set us free, kill her, and we will return to whence we came."
[Tue Jun 5 21:58:01 2007] : Osred (enter): 21:58
[Tue Jun 5 21:58:10 2007] : Osred: ooc Cheers Bert!
[Tue Jun 5 21:58:15 2007] : Drilali: Booting '(9) Drilali' from server...
[Tue Jun 5 21:58:16 2007] : Drilali (exit): 21:58
[Tue Jun 5 21:58:28 2007] : Drilali: ooc did I boot you?
[Tue Jun 5 21:58:38 2007] : Osred: ooc Yes
[Tue Jun 5 21:58:38 2007] : Drilali: ooc ah, sorry. mis click
[Tue Jun 5 21:58:43 2007] : Osred: Booting '(7) Osred' from server...
[Tue Jun 5 21:58:44 2007] : Osred (exit): 21:58
[Tue Jun 5 21:58:48 2007] : Drilali: ooc there were 3 of me
[Tue Jun 5 21:58:59 2007] : Osred: ooc I have no idea what's going on
[Tue Jun 5 21:59:26 2007] : The evil around you: ooc Currently you are in a chamber lined with many faces. Some seem to be talking to you
[Tue Jun 5 21:59:31 2007] : Ted: ooc Ted is agreeing to whatever the faces say, principally to killing the hag.
[Tue Jun 5 21:59:43 2007] : Voices: ooc LOL
[Tue Jun 5 21:59:47 2007] : Osred: ooc I got the faces bit, but what has been said?
[Tue Jun 5 22:00:10 2007] : Drilali (enter): 22:00
[Tue Jun 5 22:00:11 2007] : Osred: The Bralani ally heals again
[Tue Jun 5 22:00:25 2007] : Osred: Nanalantar Casts: Cure Serious Wounds (innate): Cures [3d8+6] => [1,7,6,6] = (20) damage
[Tue Jun 5 22:00:33 2007] : The evil around you: Some seem to be offering a bargain on killing the hag
[Tue Jun 5 22:00:33 2007] : Ted: ooc It's basically like the Hera conversation again. Only this time it's thousands of faces all be obtuse at once.
[Tue Jun 5 22:00:38 2007] : Voices: ooc They're complaining about a hag that seems to own and command them
[Tue Jun 5 22:00:42 2007] : Drilali: ooc lol
[Tue Jun 5 22:00:53 2007] : The evil around you: Others... it's a bit difficult to work out at the mo.
[Tue Jun 5 22:01:17 2007] : Drilali: ooc 'a bit difficult' is an understatement
[Tue Jun 5 22:01:33 2007] : Voices: "Your reward will be beyond your wildest dreams."
[Tue Jun 5 22:02:37 2007] : The evil around you: The cold voice continues to speak to Ted.
[Tue Jun 5 22:03:24 2007] : The evil around you: "TGathra is a Green hag. She has naturally tough skin and some resistance to magic of her own."
[Tue Jun 5 22:03:43 2007] : The evil around you: "She also has the powers of a Druid"
[Tue Jun 5 22:04:02 2007] : Ted: "Bah. No skin is tough enough to resists adamintine blades."
[Tue Jun 5 22:04:05 2007] : Voices: "And she will destroy your world if we let her"
[Tue Jun 5 22:04:39 2007] : The evil around you: "Tough skin makes it harder for any blade to cut her, adamantine or no."
[Tue Jun 5 22:04:54 2007] : Alohoma: "This is getting easier by the minute"
[Tue Jun 5 22:04:56 2007] : Drilali: ooc the way I see it is that we have 2 choices - kill the hag, or remove the seed
[Tue Jun 5 22:05:15 2007] : Drilali: ooc Hera says killing the hag will set the tree free to do what it wants.
[Tue Jun 5 22:05:29 2007] : Drilali: ooc the voices say kill the hag and they will leave
[Tue Jun 5 22:05:36 2007] : Ted: ooc I think we have only one real choice: banish the seed. Ted is just agreeing so we can gain access to the Seed Room.
[Tue Jun 5 22:05:38 2007] : Voices: ooc Perhaps you could ask the tree?
[Tue Jun 5 22:06:14 2007] : Drilali: ooc Thats the way I see it. The voices will presumably try to stop us banishing the seed
[Tue Jun 5 22:06:19 2007] : Voices: "Help us kill her, so we are free to leave here."
[Tue Jun 5 22:06:39 2007] : Osred: ooc but weren't we told to protect the hag from the demon or something? way back at the beginning?
[Tue Jun 5 22:07:05 2007] : Drilali: ooc yeah, that rings a bell
[Tue Jun 5 22:07:17 2007] : Voices: Other voices joins in, speaking in a chorus of echoing voices.
[Tue Jun 5 22:07:41 2007] : Voices: "Death to the evil hag. Death to all that dare to oppose us."
[Tue Jun 5 22:07:45 2007] : Osred: ooc hence my thought about using a prismatic sphere on her
[Tue Jun 5 22:08:18 2007] : Ted: "Lending us your assistance will alert the hag and render a stealthy attack ineffective, perhaps you could cause a commotion elsewhere in the tree as a distraction while we stab the hag in the back. (metaphorically of course)."
[Tue Jun 5 22:08:27 2007] : Voices: "Help us kill her and live."
[Tue Jun 5 22:08:40 2007] : The evil around you: ooc Ted make a Bluff check please
[Tue Jun 5 22:09:04 2007] : Ted: Bluff Skill Check: [1d20-1] => [15,-1] = (14)
[Tue Jun 5 22:09:19 2007] : Voices: "Death to Lazbral'thull, demon lord of torture and bloodletting, the maker of our fate."
[Tue Jun 5 22:09:30 2007] : Ted: ooc Ted pushes his luck too far...
[Tue Jun 5 22:09:54 2007] : The evil around you: [1d20+25] => [4,25] = (29)
[Tue Jun 5 22:10:02 2007] : The evil around you: Sense Motive
[Tue Jun 5 22:11:14 2007] : Voices: "We could help you, if we wanted, but you have not convinced us we should. You are weak and not worthy of the risk."
[Tue Jun 5 22:11:38 2007] : Drilali: "Could weaklings have penetrated this far?"
[Tue Jun 5 22:12:42 2007] : Drilali: "You cannot stop her on your own, so you need us to help you. Trust us as help us and we will set you free, set everyone free"
[Tue Jun 5 22:13:46 2007] : Drilali: "We can stop all of this, but not if you work against us"
[Tue Jun 5 22:13:56 2007] : Voices: "We are almost strong enough to defy her directly, we just need to wait a bit longer."
[Tue Jun 5 22:14:29 2007] : Drilali: "And how do you know her strength does not also grow?"
[Tue Jun 5 22:15:16 2007] : Drilali: "Are you willing to take the risk of failure? You will be forever in the palm of her hand."
[Tue Jun 5 22:15:34 2007] : Drilali: ooc palm, tree, geddit?
[Tue Jun 5 22:16:03 2007] : Drilali: Booting '(12) Drilali' from server...
[Tue Jun 5 22:16:04 2007] : Drilali (exit): 22:16
[Tue Jun 5 22:16:09 2007] : The evil around you: A face fixes Ted with a cold eye.
[Tue Jun 5 22:16:41 2007] : Voices: The emotionless voice speaks up again: "We know our strenght and her weaknesses, besides she does not suspect we could ever rise against her. She believes us to be loyal to her."
[Tue Jun 5 22:17:14 2007] : The evil around you: "You seek the Hag's death? Then we are agreed. Kill her that we may return and wreak vengeance on those that wronged us."
[Tue Jun 5 22:18:42 2007] : Voices: "And to reward you, we will leave this world, after showering you with gifts."
[Tue Jun 5 22:18:51 2007] : Ted: "Then open the way to the Seed Room! So we can make a start!"
[Tue Jun 5 22:20:51 2007] : Osred: Osred and his entourage remain silent
[Tue Jun 5 22:21:07 2007] : Osred: Osred returns to normal size at some point during this
[Tue Jun 5 22:21:29 2007] : Ted: ooc this malgarius guy is as dumb as the wood he's made out of...
[Tue Jun 5 22:21:49 2007] : The evil around you: ooc brb
[Tue Jun 5 22:21:58 2007] : Alohoma: Alohoma watches the scene with a faint smile on her lips
[Tue Jun 5 22:22:02 2007] : Voices: Dridali: diplomacy check
[Tue Jun 5 22:22:16 2007] : Drilali: Diplomacy Skill Check: [1d20+14] => [18,14] = (32)
[Tue Jun 5 22:22:24 2007] : Alohoma: "And as we speak, the tree grows, the hag grows, and we lose time"
[Tue Jun 5 22:23:12 2007] : Voices: [1d20+25] => [5,25] = (30)
[Tue Jun 5 22:24:55 2007] : The evil around you: ooc back
[Tue Jun 5 22:24:58 2007] : Voices: And another one, Dridali
[Tue Jun 5 22:25:03 2007] : The evil around you: Ted, DIplomacy check lplease
[Tue Jun 5 22:25:04 2007] : Drilali: Diplomacy Skill Check: [1d20+14] => [13,14] = (27)
[Tue Jun 5 22:25:10 2007] : Ted: Diplomacy Skill Check: [1d20-1] => [13,-1] = (12)
[Tue Jun 5 22:25:13 2007] : Voices: [1d20+25] => [15,25] = (40)
[Tue Jun 5 22:25:26 2007] : Ted: ooc Ted isn't trying to be diplomatic
[Tue Jun 5 22:25:49 2007] : Drilali: Dri puts on his best 'Trust me' face
[Tue Jun 5 22:25:57 2007] : The evil around you: ooc I'd noticed :P
[Tue Jun 5 22:27:33 2007] : Voices: "So you will help us? Good."
[Tue Jun 5 22:27:53 2007] : The evil around you: The impassive faces turn their gaze on Drilali "So little winged one, what say you to this bargain?
[Tue Jun 5 22:28:49 2007] : Drilali: "I say we all need to work together and get this sorted out quickly"
[Tue Jun 5 22:28:59 2007] : Voices: The echoing voices pipe up again: "We never agreed to anything, speak for yourself, not for us."
[Tue Jun 5 22:29:29 2007] : The evil around you: "You seek to slay the Hag?"
[Tue Jun 5 22:29:58 2007] : Drilali: "If that is what it takes"
[Tue Jun 5 22:30:30 2007] : The evil around you: ooc Bluff and Diplomacy checks from Dri then please?
[Tue Jun 5 22:30:35 2007] : Drilali: Diplomacy Skill Check: [1d20+14] => [3,14] = (17)
[Tue Jun 5 22:30:37 2007] : Drilali: Bluff Skill Check: [1d20+27] => [3,27] = (30)
[Tue Jun 5 22:30:38 2007] : Voices: Emotionless voice: "Suit yourselves, you always do anyway. Death and destruction, that's all you want. If it wasn't for us, you'd destroy this world and any other."
[Tue Jun 5 22:31:33 2007] : Voices: Echoing voices: "We need to kill the hag now, before she ensleves us even further."
[Tue Jun 5 22:31:46 2007] : The evil around you: Sense Motive check
[Tue Jun 5 22:31:47 2007] : The evil around you: [1d20+25] => [1,25] = (26)
[Tue Jun 5 22:31:54 2007] : Ted: Sense Motive Skill Check: [1d20+0] => [8,0] = (8)
[Tue Jun 5 22:31:59 2007] : Drilali: ooc crap rolls all round
[Tue Jun 5 22:32:23 2007] : The evil around you: ooc yeah, your Bluff was a touch unlucky there...
[Tue Jun 5 22:32:40 2007] : Alohoma: Sense Motive Skill Check: [1d20+4] => [17,4] = (21)
[Tue Jun 5 22:34:16 2007] : Osred: Sense Motive Skill Check: [1d20+7] => [18,7] = (25)
[Tue Jun 5 22:35:07 2007] : Drilali: ooc you want sense motives from all of us?
[Tue Jun 5 22:35:09 2007] : Osred: ooc we need a bard for this stuff - they'd have +40 or so in Diplomacy and Bluff at this level
[Tue Jun 5 22:35:16 2007] : Voices: Emotionless voice: "Will we be heling these warriors then?"
[Tue Jun 5 22:36:11 2007] : The evil around you: ooc sorry that was Malgarius making the check
[Tue Jun 5 22:36:32 2007] : Voices: Echoing voices: "No, we don't need those weaklings.Besides, they just want to kill us."
[Tue Jun 5 22:37:51 2007] : Voices: Emotionless voice: "You're just saying that because you always think of killing. We want to help them."
[Tue Jun 5 22:38:23 2007] : Elly: Disconnecting from server...
[Tue Jun 5 22:38:24 2007] : Elly (exit): 22:38
[Tue Jun 5 22:40:11 2007] : Osred: brb
[Tue Jun 5 22:40:14 2007] : The evil around you: "Yes, heal them that they may better kill the hag Gathra."
[Tue Jun 5 22:41:13 2007] : Alohoma: "Now, that sounds like a good idea"
[Tue Jun 5 22:41:34 2007] : Voices: Emotionless voices "Good idea."
[Tue Jun 5 22:42:27 2007] : Voices: Echoing voices "Why help them? They don't want to help us, they want to destroy us."
[Tue Jun 5 22:43:30 2007] : Voices: Emotionless voices "Ow, shut up, you."
[Tue Jun 5 22:43:50 2007] : Drilali: ooc not so emotionless now, eh?
[Tue Jun 5 22:44:15 2007] : Voices: ooc Depends on the tone of voice, surely :)
[Tue Jun 5 22:44:26 2007] : Voices: You find your wounds start to heal
[Tue Jun 5 22:44:42 2007] : Drilali: ooc heh
[Tue Jun 5 22:46:19 2007] : Voices: ooc A good place to stop
[Tue Jun 5 22:46:48 2007] : Drilali: ooc my brain hurts
[Tue Jun 5 22:46:53 2007] : Voices: ooc And a good time as well
[Tue Jun 5 22:47:07 2007] : Voices: GAME END

[img]
Contents / PnP Stuff / Logs / Top