Contents / PnP Stuff / Logs /

[Tue May 15 19:39:22 2007] : DM: GAME START
[Tue May 15 19:39:44 2007] : DM: In the second room you've defeated a couple of Nightwalkers
[Tue May 15 19:39:54 2007] : DM: What are you doing?
[Tue May 15 19:40:15 2007] : Alohoma: Going on
[Tue May 15 19:40:15 2007] : Ted: ooc I believe we gave up on the monolith and headed out.
[Tue May 15 19:40:22 2007] : Drilali: "I dont think there's anything left to do in here. Lets get going"
[Tue May 15 19:41:11 2007] : Osred: "Yes, I concur"
[Tue May 15 19:41:12 2007] : Ted: Ted leads the way
[Tue May 15 19:41:23 2007] : DM: The tunnel goes on as before, rising and falling, winding in every which way
[Tue May 15 19:41:53 2007] : Ted: ooc Osred cast a spell on me so I know the way to go.
[Tue May 15 19:41:55 2007] : DM: There are still creaking and groaning sounds in the floor and walls
[Tue May 15 19:42:15 2007] : Drilali: Dri gives his wings a rest and walks for a bit
[Tue May 15 19:42:16 2007] : Osred: ooc the elemental lasts for 34 rounds, if we go beyond that he disappears
[Tue May 15 19:44:06 2007] : DM: After a couple of minutes you reach yet another room
[Tue May 15 19:44:22 2007] : DM: [1d8] => [7] = (7)
[Tue May 15 19:44:24 2007] : Nanalantar: Nanalantar pauses on the walk briefly
[Tue May 15 19:44:24 2007] : Alohoma: ooc can we have a normal grid?
[Tue May 15 19:44:29 2007] : Nanalantar: Nanalantar Casts: Mirror Image (innate): Creates decoy duplicates of you (1d4 +1 per three levels, max 8) ==> [1d4+2] => [2,2] = (4) images (Image AC = 16; dur: 6 minutes)
[Tue May 15 19:44:30 2007] : Alohoma: ooc that thing is.. huge :)
[Tue May 15 19:44:34 2007] : Nanalantar: Nanalantar Casts: Blur (innate): Attacks miss subject 20% of the time (dur: 6 minutes).
[Tue May 15 19:44:43 2007] : Drilali: Drilali Casts L1 spell... (DC21): Mage Armour (+4AC for 14hrs)
[Tue May 15 19:44:44 2007] : DM: David: next map, please
[Tue May 15 19:44:48 2007] : Nanalantar: Nan then catches up to the group
[Tue May 15 19:44:51 2007] : Alohoma: ooc or not
[Tue May 15 19:44:53 2007] : Alohoma: ooc :)
[Tue May 15 19:45:02 2007] : Ted: ooc Map 3?
[Tue May 15 19:45:22 2007] : Alohoma: Alohoma is, as always, following closely behind Ted, silent and almost invisible
[Tue May 15 19:45:26 2007] : Attempting to assign the role of GM to (1) Ted...
[Tue May 15 19:45:30 2007] : Alohoma: Move Silently Skill Check: [1d20+30] => [15,30] = (45)
[Tue May 15 19:45:34 2007] : Alohoma: Hide Skill Check: [1d20+30] => [18,30] = (48)
[Tue May 15 19:45:38 2007] : Nanalantar: What was a zephyr of dust transforms into the humanoid form of Nanalantar
[Tue May 15 19:47:10 2007] : Nanalantar: ooc how long have we been walking for?
[Tue May 15 19:47:28 2007] : DM: 4-5 minutes
[Tue May 15 19:47:51 2007] : DM: ooc ty, David :)
[Tue May 15 19:48:13 2007] : Osred: the Earth Elemental disappears back into the substance of the floor
[Tue May 15 19:48:38 2007] : DM: This chamber contains a great statue carved to resemble a twisted, gnarled treant standing atop a round dais. Link
[Tue May 15 19:48:59 2007] : DM: Both the dais and the statue are crafted from black stone with faint, diffuse whirls of yellow and white.
[Tue May 15 19:49:10 2007] : DM: Aside from the statue, this chamber appears empty.
[Tue May 15 19:50:14 2007] : Alohoma: Alohoma gets a second look around though, looking in the shadows and listening to detect anyone/anything
[Tue May 15 19:50:19 2007] : Alohoma: Spot Skill Check: [1d20+21] => [15,21] = (36)
[Tue May 15 19:50:21 2007] : Ted: "A dead end? Osred, wasn't the spell supposed to lead us in the correct direction?"
[Tue May 15 19:50:22 2007] : Alohoma: Listen Skill Check: [1d20+21] => [11,21] = (32)
[Tue May 15 19:50:42 2007] : Drilali: Dri pops his goggles into place, lifts into the air and vanishes
[Tue May 15 19:52:25 2007] : Alohoma: ooc Ted, you're DM I think
[Tue May 15 19:52:47 2007] : Alohoma: "It was, wasn't it?"
[Tue May 15 19:52:52 2007] : DM: There is nothing else to see or hear
[Tue May 15 19:53:00 2007] : Alohoma: "That does look like a dead end though"
[Tue May 15 19:53:01 2007] : Osred: "Maybe this is the place?"
[Tue May 15 19:53:16 2007] : Alohoma: "Well, Suppose either we are there, or we need to find an exit"
[Tue May 15 19:53:30 2007] : Ted: What do you walls look like?
[Tue May 15 19:53:58 2007] : DM: Like all walls in here, they're composed of the matter of the tree
[Tue May 15 19:54:43 2007] : Drilali: Drilali Casts L0 spell... (DC20): Detect Magic
[Tue May 15 19:54:52 2007] : Ted: Ted moves further into the room
[Tue May 15 19:55:08 2007] : Drilali: (Concentrating towards the room)
[Tue May 15 19:55:42 2007] : DM: Initiative
[Tue May 15 19:55:47 2007] : Alohoma: Initiative: [1d20+11] => [16,11] = (27)
[Tue May 15 19:55:48 2007] : Ted: [1d20+4] => [16,4] = (20)
[Tue May 15 19:55:51 2007] : Drilali: Drilali: Initiative: [1d20+8] => [17,8] = (25)
[Tue May 15 19:56:02 2007] : Osred: Osred Initiative: [1d20+3] => [4,3] = (7)
[Tue May 15 19:56:05 2007] : Osred: Nana Initiative: [1d20+6] => [12,6] = (18)
[Tue May 15 19:56:06 2007] : DM: ooc Whio'sew playing aroung with the momster?
[Tue May 15 19:56:06 2007] : Alohoma: Alohoma stays in the shadow, hiding from sight
[Tue May 15 19:56:14 2007] : Alohoma: Hide Skill Check: [1d20+30] => [4,30] = (34)
[Tue May 15 19:56:26 2007] : Osred: ooc me - you were using my summon as a mini
[Tue May 15 19:57:42 2007] : Osred: Nana and Osred stay with the group
[Tue May 15 20:02:46 2007] : DM: As Ted walks into the room the floor behind him starts to ripple and a head comes out, followed by a large body
[Tue May 15 20:03:29 2007] : DM: This hulking, powerfully built creature looks something like a cross between a great ape and a beetle. Link
[Tue May 15 20:03:42 2007] : DM: The low, rounded head is dominated by a massive pair of mandibles and rows of triangular teeth.
[Tue May 15 20:03:49 2007] : DM: It has two big compound eyes like a beetles, with two smaller eyes like an apes in between.
[Tue May 15 20:03:58 2007] : DM: Armor plates cover virtually all of its chitinous body, whose scattered feelers resemble spare hair.
[Tue May 15 20:03:59 2007] : Drilali: ooc behind him? so between him and us?
[Tue May 15 20:04:13 2007] : DM: The creature stand more than 16 feet in height.
[Tue May 15 20:04:47 2007] : DM: Yep
[Tue May 15 20:05:28 2007] : Alohoma: ooc which way is the creature facing?
[Tue May 15 20:05:34 2007] : DM: Alohoma?
[Tue May 15 20:05:51 2007] : DM: Looking in the direction of Ted
[Tue May 15 20:06:31 2007] : Alohoma: ooc so sneak attack for me?
[Tue May 15 20:06:59 2007] : Ted: ooc yes, it's flat footed.
[Tue May 15 20:07:04 2007] : The evil around you: ooc it depends on whether the monster has already acted in teh round
[Tue May 15 20:07:34 2007] : Alohoma: ooc and I am hiding in the shadows (34)
[Tue May 15 20:07:49 2007] : Osred: Knowledge: The Planes Skill Check: [1d20+16] => [18,16] = (34)
[Tue May 15 20:07:51 2007] : Osred: Knowledge: Arcana Skill Check: [1d20+6] => [2,6] = (8)
[Tue May 15 20:08:14 2007] : Alohoma: Alohoma startles as the giant insect comes out of the earth but rapidly comes to her senses and tries to aim between the plates of its armour to maximise damage.
[Tue May 15 20:08:19 2007] : Osred: ooc pesky product identity!
[Tue May 15 20:08:52 2007] : DM: LOL
[Tue May 15 20:08:55 2007] : Alohoma: Alohoma jumps on the beast, strikes and jumps away fruther into the room
[Tue May 15 20:09:06 2007] : DM: Knowledge DUngeoneering for this one
[Tue May 15 20:09:18 2007] : Alohoma: 1st-Sneak - Subtlekeen (shortsword +3 - subtlety & keen) (2WF- PH) Attack Roll: [1d20+24] => [20,24] = (44) ===> Damage: [1d6+7+1] => [6,7,1] = (14)
[Tue May 15 20:09:18 2007] : Ted: ooc it must be one of the few monsters that wizards didn't swipe from existing mythology.
[Tue May 15 20:09:37 2007] : Alohoma: sneak and crit
[Tue May 15 20:10:07 2007] : Alohoma: ducking, piercing, slashing...: Sneak attack: [7d6] => [1,4,2,3,2,3,1] = (16)
[Tue May 15 20:10:12 2007] : Alohoma: (CRIT) Subtlekeen (shortsword +3 - subtlety & keen) Attack Roll: [1d20+22] => [10,22] = (32) ===> Damage: [2d6+7+1] => [6,5,7,1] = (19)
[Tue May 15 20:10:59 2007] : Alohoma: ooc add +4 to attack and damage if sneak is taken into account on the crit
[Tue May 15 20:11:01 2007] : Alohoma: ?
[Tue May 15 20:11:05 2007] : DM: Your sword lands a couple of solid blows on the monster and one of his legsnow has a gaping hole
[Tue May 15 20:11:38 2007] : Alohoma: ooc actually, 2 to attack since I have both my weapons
[Tue May 15 20:11:57 2007] : DM: ooc Still hits
[Tue May 15 20:12:11 2007] : DM: Done?
[Tue May 15 20:12:28 2007] : Alohoma: done
[Tue May 15 20:12:37 2007] : DM: Drilali?
[Tue May 15 20:13:49 2007] : Drilali: Dri quickly backflaps a little and flourishes his hands
[Tue May 15 20:13:50 2007] : DM: Drilali? You're next
[Tue May 15 20:13:58 2007] : Drilali: Drilali Casts L3 spell... (DC23): Slow - (-1AC, Attack rolls & Reflex saves)
[Tue May 15 20:14:21 2007] : Drilali: ooc will save negates
[Tue May 15 20:14:26 2007] : DM: Will save: [1d20+6] => [5,6] = (11)
[Tue May 15 20:15:14 2007] : Drilali: done
[Tue May 15 20:15:32 2007] : DM: Ted?
[Tue May 15 20:16:16 2007] : Ted: Ted draws his twin blades and makes a series of lightning fast strikes at the creatures body.
[Tue May 15 20:16:24 2007] : Ted: Stabber (1) (base): [1d20+25] => [12,25] = (37) ===> Damage: [1d6+9] => [2,9] = (11)
[Tue May 15 20:16:25 2007] : Ted: Stabber (2) (base): [1d20+20] => [7,20] = (27) ===> Damage: [1d6+9] => [5,9] = (14)
[Tue May 15 20:16:25 2007] : Ted: Stabber (3) (base): [1d20+15] => [5,15] = (20) ===> Damage: [1d6+9] => [5,9] = (14)
[Tue May 15 20:16:25 2007] : Ted: Stabber (4) (base): [1d20+10] => [18,10] = (28) ===> Damage: [1d6+9] => [6,9] = (15)
[Tue May 15 20:16:26 2007] : Ted: Darter (1) (base): [1d20+25] => [15,25] = (40) ===> Damage: [1d4+6+1d6] => [2,6,1] = (9)
[Tue May 15 20:16:26 2007] : Ted: Darter (2) (base): [1d20+20] => [15,20] = (35) ===> Damage: [1d4+6+1d6] => [3,6,2] = (11)
[Tue May 15 20:16:27 2007] : Ted: Darter (3) (base): [1d20+15] => [13,15] = (28) ===> Damage: [1d4+6+1d6] => [3,6,1] = (10)
[Tue May 15 20:16:34 2007] : Ted: Done.
[Tue May 15 20:17:05 2007] : The evil around you: ooc did Ted take flanking into account?
[Tue May 15 20:17:29 2007] : Ted: ooc it's not flanked is it?
[Tue May 15 20:17:42 2007] : DM: Ted lands a couple of solid hits on the monster
[Tue May 15 20:17:56 2007] : Ted: ooc each hit of stabber causes 1 CON damage.
[Tue May 15 20:18:01 2007] : The evil around you: ooc maybe not - Nana is only Med right?
[Tue May 15 20:19:06 2007] : DM: As Ted attacks the monster it gazes at him
[Tue May 15 20:19:09 2007] : Osred: ooc yes
[Tue May 15 20:19:13 2007] : DM: Umberhulk uses:
[Tue May 15 20:19:16 2007] : DM: Umberhulk uses: Confusion Confuse the targets, making them unable to independently determine what they will do for 8 rounds [Will 18] => Will 18
[Tue May 15 20:19:19 2007] : Ted: Will save: [1d20+11] => [7,11] = (18)
[Tue May 15 20:19:36 2007] : Osred: ooc LOL - just made it!
[Tue May 15 20:19:43 2007] : DM: ooc LOL
[Tue May 15 20:19:51 2007] : Drilali: ooc phew!
[Tue May 15 20:20:16 2007] : Alohoma: Knowledge: Dungeoneering Skill Check: [1d20+5] => [19,5] = (24)
[Tue May 15 20:20:28 2007] : The evil around you: ooc the DC is not 18.
[Tue May 15 20:20:34 2007] : The evil around you: it's 22...
[Tue May 15 20:20:51 2007] : Alohoma: ooc ouch
[Tue May 15 20:20:54 2007] : Ted: ooc that's the sort of helpful advice I could do without ;)
[Tue May 15 20:21:01 2007] : Alohoma: ooc hehe
[Tue May 15 20:21:07 2007] : Drilali: ooc grrr
[Tue May 15 20:21:33 2007] : The evil around you: ooc sorry, but you get more xp this way. :P
[Tue May 15 20:21:34 2007] : Ted: Ted looks blankly at the umberhulk, no longer concentraing on attacking.,
[Tue May 15 20:21:39 2007] : Drilali: ooc lol
[Tue May 15 20:22:18 2007] : DM: ooc Sorry about that
[Tue May 15 20:22:37 2007] : Drilali: ooc need to roll to see what Ted does
[Tue May 15 20:22:54 2007] : Ted: ooc on my turn.
[Tue May 15 20:22:54 2007] : The evil around you: ooc do that on Ted's turns?
[Tue May 15 20:23:01 2007] : DM: [1d100] => [67] = (67)
[Tue May 15 20:23:07 2007] : Drilali: ooc beginning of each chars turn
[Tue May 15 20:23:23 2007] : DM: Ted runs away from the monsters as fast as he can
[Tue May 15 20:23:35 2007] : Osred: ooc on his next turn
[Tue May 15 20:23:57 2007] : Osred: ooc meanwhiel he's still flanking for Nana :D
[Tue May 15 20:23:59 2007] : The evil around you: ooc so who's next?
[Tue May 15 20:24:15 2007] : DM: Nanalantar?
[Tue May 15 20:24:20 2007] : Drilali: ooc yup
[Tue May 15 20:24:20 2007] : Osred: Nanalantar steps forwards and slices the monster with his gleaming sword
[Tue May 15 20:24:30 2007] : The evil around you: ooc how far?
[Tue May 15 20:24:32 2007] : Osred: Silvered Holy Scimitar +2 - vs. Evil (1st) Attack Roll: [1d20+21] => [14,21] = (35) ===> Damage: [1d6+2+2+2d6-1+8] => [4,2,2,5,6,-1,8] = (26)
[Tue May 15 20:24:35 2007] : Osred: Silvered Holy Scimitar +2 - vs. Evil (2nd) Attack Roll: [1d20+16] => [11,16] = (27) ===> Damage: [1d6+2+2+2d6-1+8] => [1,2,2,5,3,-1,8] = (20)
[Tue May 15 20:24:39 2007] : Osred: Crit threat - Silvered Holy Scimitar +2 - vs. Evil (2nd) Attack Roll: [1d20+20] => [11,20] = (31) ===> Damage: [2d6+4+4+2d6-2+8+8] => [2,3,4,4,6,4,-2,8,8] = (37)
[Tue May 15 20:25:00 2007] : Osred: Nana = done
[Tue May 15 20:25:12 2007] : Osred: 5' step, sotty
[Tue May 15 20:25:16 2007] : Osred: ooc sorry
[Tue May 15 20:25:44 2007] : The evil around you: ooc just keeping you on the straight and narrow.
[Tue May 15 20:25:56 2007] : The evil around you: :P
[Tue May 15 20:26:17 2007] : DM: And Nanalantar manages the monster even further, but he now is looked as well
[Tue May 15 20:26:29 2007] : DM: Umberhulk uses: Confusion Confuse the targets, making them unable to independently determine what they will do for 8 rounds [Will 2] => Will 2
[Tue May 15 20:26:53 2007] : Osred: ooc what?? Can he go out of turn?
[Tue May 15 20:27:00 2007] : The evil around you: ooc he's not
[Tue May 15 20:27:35 2007] : The evil around you: ooc creatures with gaze attacks automatically affect all those who don't avert their eyes.
[Tue May 15 20:27:50 2007] : The evil around you: http://www.d20srd.org/srd/specialAbilities.htm#gazeAttacks.
[Tue May 15 20:28:11 2007] : Osred: Will save: [1d20+8] => [6,8] = (14)
[Tue May 15 20:28:55 2007] : Osred: ooc learn something new every day
[Tue May 15 20:29:08 2007] : DM: ooc As do I :)
[Tue May 15 20:29:16 2007] : Osred: Nana acts all confused
[Tue May 15 20:29:24 2007] : DM: Osred?
[Tue May 15 20:29:37 2007] : Osred: Osred takes a step back and begins casting a spell
[Tue May 15 20:29:42 2007] : Osred: Done
[Tue May 15 20:30:15 2007] : The evil around you: There is a deep, subterranean rumbling, and the floor underneth your feet begins to shake and tremble as if it were no more firm than water. It is difficult to remain standing, let alone move.
[Tue May 15 20:30:40 2007] : Osred: Concentration Skill Check: [1d20+27] => [20,27] = (47)
[Tue May 15 20:30:45 2007] : The evil around you: ooc Who's standing on the floor please?
[Tue May 15 20:30:54 2007] : The evil around you: ooc you pas that.
[Tue May 15 20:30:56 2007] : Ted: ooc me
[Tue May 15 20:31:00 2007] : Drilali: ooc I'm not :)
[Tue May 15 20:31:03 2007] : Osred: ooc Nana
[Tue May 15 20:31:05 2007] : Alohoma: ooc me
[Tue May 15 20:31:18 2007] : The evil around you: ooc those on the floor make a Balance check or fall prone please.
[Tue May 15 20:31:41 2007] : The evil around you: ooc the UH too :P
[Tue May 15 20:31:50 2007] : Osred: Balance Skill Check: [1d20+3-3] => [6,3,-3] = (6) (includes Armor Penalty of -3)
[Tue May 15 20:31:54 2007] : Ted: Balance Skill Check: [1d20+4] => [6,4] = (10)
[Tue May 15 20:32:11 2007] : Nanalantar: Balance Skill Check: [1d20+6] => [2,6] = (8)
[Tue May 15 20:32:19 2007] : The evil around you: ooc the DC is 25
[Tue May 15 20:32:22 2007] : DM: Balance Skill Check: [1d20+1] => [1,1] = (2)
[Tue May 15 20:32:41 2007] : Alohoma: Balance Skill Check: [1d20+21] => [2,21] = (23)
[Tue May 15 20:33:15 2007] : The evil around you: also, everyone is flat-footed except Dri.
[Tue May 15 20:33:25 2007] : Nanalantar: ooc looks like osred continues casting whil having a lie down :P
[Tue May 15 20:33:38 2007] : Drilali: ooc nice trick
[Tue May 15 20:33:50 2007] : DM: The monster goes down on all legs
[Tue May 15 20:34:14 2007] : The evil around you: that's the tree done
[Tue May 15 20:34:39 2007] : Alohoma: Alohoma, surprised by the sudden earthquake, wavers and falls, not finding anywhere to catch herself
[Tue May 15 20:35:08 2007] : DM: The statue on the dais steps down and moves forward
[Tue May 15 20:35:41 2007] : Drilali: Dri watches with shock as everyong is knocked to the floor
[Tue May 15 20:35:54 2007] : DM: And onother umberhulk comes up through the floor
[Tue May 15 20:36:09 2007] : The evil around you: ooc Balance check for the statue?
[Tue May 15 20:36:17 2007] : DM: The first monster tries to stand up again
[Tue May 15 20:36:26 2007] : DM: Balance Skill Check: [1d20-2] => [12,-2] = (10)
[Tue May 15 20:36:52 2007] : The evil around you: ooc *snigger* It's fun being a CE tree...
[Tue May 15 20:36:56 2007] : Drilali: ooc is the floor still moving?
[Tue May 15 20:37:01 2007] : The evil around you: yep
[Tue May 15 20:37:19 2007] : DM: The moving status can't remain on its feet and falls down
[Tue May 15 20:37:32 2007] : DM: Alohoma?
[Tue May 15 20:37:55 2007] : Alohoma: ooc new balance check to get up?
[Tue May 15 20:37:58 2007] : The evil around you: ooc just thought. The UH tried to stand?
[Tue May 15 20:37:58 2007] : Alohoma: Balance Skill Check: [1d20+21] => [7,21] = (28)
[Tue May 15 20:38:11 2007] : The evil around you: ah well, never mind
[Tue May 15 20:38:24 2007] : Alohoma: Alohoma gets up on her feet
[Tue May 15 20:38:38 2007] : Drilali: ooc where did the 2nd UH appear?
[Tue May 15 20:38:54 2007] : DM: ooc They seem to walk on their hind legs, if I can believe the picture
[Tue May 15 20:39:11 2007] : DM: ooc Next to where the statue is now
[Tue May 15 20:39:28 2007] : Drilali: ooc ah, I'd scrolled down
[Tue May 15 20:39:45 2007] : DM: ooc Knowledge Arcana for the statue
[Tue May 15 20:39:48 2007] : Alohoma: Alohoma straightens her weapons and turns around, facing the statue and the second humberhulk, ready to strike.
[Tue May 15 20:39:49 2007] : Alohoma: done.
[Tue May 15 20:39:52 2007] : Drilali: Knowledge: Arcana Skill Check: [1d20+21] => [17,21] = (38)
[Tue May 15 20:39:53 2007] : Nanalantar: Knowledge: Arcana Skill Check: [1d20+6] => [4,6] = (10)
[Tue May 15 20:40:07 2007] : Drilali: ooc "its a tree!" :)
[Tue May 15 20:40:27 2007] : Nanalantar: ooc checkout the guy who just went for the spellcraft synergy bonus :P
[Tue May 15 20:40:41 2007] : DM: Drilali is convinced that this moving status is a Stone golem, fo the Greater variety
[Tue May 15 20:40:45 2007] : DM: ooc LOL
[Tue May 15 20:40:45 2007] : Drilali: ooc /me whistles innocently
[Tue May 15 20:41:08 2007] : DM: The second umberhulk looks at Alohoma
[Tue May 15 20:41:19 2007] : DM: Umberhulk uses: Confusion Confuse the targets, making them unable to independently determine what they will do for 8 rounds [Will 2] => Will 2
[Tue May 15 20:42:14 2007] : Alohoma: ooc ah, I meant to ask
[Tue May 15 20:42:24 2007] : Alohoma: ooc I rolled a 24 for my dungeoneering
[Tue May 15 20:42:34 2007] : Alohoma: ooc if I know the beast, I'd probably not look into its eyes
[Tue May 15 20:42:50 2007] : Alohoma: ooc or rather, avert its eyes.
[Tue May 15 20:43:14 2007] : DM: ooc Sorry, I never sqw that. In that case you know these are umberhulks and that their gaze is dangerous
[Tue May 15 20:43:44 2007] : Alohoma: ooc ok, I will forget this once, since I didn't role play it. But I'll know for the future
[Tue May 15 20:43:46 2007] : Alohoma: Will save: [1d20+10] => [11,10] = (21)
[Tue May 15 20:43:53 2007] : DM: ooc You also know that these seem to be a bit bigger than the ordinary ones
[Tue May 15 20:44:11 2007] : Alohoma: ooc in the commotion, it makes sense that I look at the thing, I thought.
[Tue May 15 20:44:16 2007] : Alohoma: ooc and now I am confused ;)
[Tue May 15 20:44:37 2007] : DM: Ted runs away from the first umberhulk as fast as he can
[Tue May 15 20:45:01 2007] : DM: ooc And you'll know how much later, on your next turn
[Tue May 15 20:45:14 2007] : DM: Nanalantar?
[Tue May 15 20:45:21 2007] : Nanalantar: [1d100] => [81] = (81)
[Tue May 15 20:45:36 2007] : Nanalantar: ooc Woohoo
[Tue May 15 20:45:43 2007] : The evil around you: ooc Attack nearest creature
[Tue May 15 20:45:45 2007] : Nanalantar: Silvered Holy Scimitar +2 - vs. Evil (1st) Attack Roll: [1d20+21] => [8,21] = (29) ===> Damage: [1d6+2+2+2d6-1+8] => [4,2,2,3,6,-1,8] = (24)
[Tue May 15 20:45:50 2007] : Nanalantar: Silvered Holy Scimitar +2 - vs. Evil (2nd) Attack Roll: [1d20+16] => [11,16] = (27) ===> Damage: [1d6+2+2+2d6-1+8] => [3,2,2,1,1,-1,8] = (16)
[Tue May 15 20:46:05 2007] : Nanalantar: ooc I'm facing the hulk...
[Tue May 15 20:46:17 2007] : DM: Umberhulk uses: Confusion Confuse the targets, making them unable to independently determine what they will do for 8 rounds [Will 2] => Will 2
[Tue May 15 20:46:21 2007] : The evil around you: ooc did we miss Dri?
[Tue May 15 20:46:35 2007] : Drilali: ooc hang on, I'm after Alo
[Tue May 15 20:46:59 2007] : DM: ooc Sorry, you go next, Bert
[Tue May 15 20:47:43 2007] : DM: The monster is seriously wounded but continues to confuse the party members
[Tue May 15 20:48:19 2007] : Drilali: ooc how far apart are #1 and #2?
[Tue May 15 20:48:21 2007] : DM: ooc Was Nanalantar standing? If so, balance check please
[Tue May 15 20:48:47 2007] : Osred: ooc no he wasn't, and he's confused, so he attacked while prone
[Tue May 15 20:49:08 2007] : DM: ooc I totally forgot
[Tue May 15 20:49:10 2007] : DM: [1d100] => [81] = (81)
[Tue May 15 20:49:16 2007] : The evil around you: ooc both still hit with the -4 penalty
[Tue May 15 20:49:36 2007] : Osred: ooc I rolled for confusion first H, and also got 81 funnily enough
[Tue May 15 20:49:53 2007] : DM: ooc Yes, I just realised 5 se3conds ago :)
[Tue May 15 20:50:15 2007] : DM: Right, Drilali?
[Tue May 15 20:50:46 2007] : Drilali: Dri grits his teeth and flicks his fingers
[Tue May 15 20:51:01 2007] : Drilali: at #1
[Tue May 15 20:51:03 2007] : Drilali: Drilali Casts L6 spell... (DC26): Chain Lightning (DC27) - [14d6] => [6,3,1,2,6,2,3,4,6,2,4,6,3,4] = (52) to primary, and half that total to 14 more targets
[Tue May 15 20:51:34 2007] : Drilali: Done
[Tue May 15 20:52:02 2007] : The evil around you: ooc 1 ois Slowed, right?
[Tue May 15 20:52:15 2007] : Drilali: ooc yup
[Tue May 15 20:52:33 2007] : The evil around you: -1 to Reflex saves then
[Tue May 15 20:52:56 2007] : Osred: ooc Nana is immune to electricity BTW so go for your life :D
[Tue May 15 20:53:01 2007] : DM: Reflex save: [1d20+6] => [10,6] = (16)
[Tue May 15 20:53:01 2007] : DM: Reflex save: [1d20+6] => [2,6] = (8)
[Tue May 15 20:53:03 2007] : DM: Reflex save: [1d20+6] => [12,6] = (18)
[Tue May 15 20:53:41 2007] : DM: As you all look at the lightning whizzing around the room you hear a thump as the first monster goes down
[Tue May 15 20:54:03 2007] : The evil around you: ooc uthe golem be immune to the lightning
[Tue May 15 20:54:54 2007] : DM: Done?
[Tue May 15 20:55:12 2007] : Drilali: yes
[Tue May 15 20:55:32 2007] : DM: Osred?
[Tue May 15 20:55:40 2007] : Osred: Osred completes his spell while lying down
[Tue May 15 20:55:50 2007] : Osred: Osred finishes casting Augmented Summon Monster VIII - Greater Earth Elemental (Huge elemental): 252hp; damage reduction 10/ ; immunity to poison, sleep effects, paralysis & stunning; Immune to criticals & flanking; AC= 20 (20 FF, 7 Touch); Darkvision 60 ft; Speed 30ft (walk); Alertness, Awesome Blow, Cleave, Great Cleave, Improved Bull Rush, Improved Sunder, Iron Will, Power Attack
[Tue May 15 20:56:34 2007] : Osred: ooc as it has earth mastery, I'd imagine it ignores earth tremors??
[Tue May 15 20:56:43 2007] : Drilali: ooc this is starting to look like a Godzilla movie!
[Tue May 15 20:56:46 2007] : Osred: Augmented Greater Earth Elemental: Full attack
Slam:
[1d20+26] => [10,26] = (36) ==> Damage: [2d10+13] => [8,2,13] = (23)
Slam: [1d20+26] => [6,26] = (32) ==> Damage: [2d10+13] => [9,5,13] = (27) (Earth mastery - subtract 5 from attack and damage if foe is airborne)

[Tue May 15 20:56:57 2007] : The evil around you: ooc DM call, but this isn't earth you're standing on
[Tue May 15 20:57:20 2007] : DM: ooc No dice, Craig, sorry. Balance check first
[Tue May 15 20:57:47 2007] : Osred: ooc umm??
[Tue May 15 20:58:22 2007] : DM: ooc I need a balance check from your elemental to see if it even can attack
[Tue May 15 20:58:40 2007] : Osred: ooc sure, not exactly something I have on hand - I'm checking
[Tue May 15 20:58:46 2007] : Osred: [1d20-1] => [13,-1] = (12)
[Tue May 15 20:59:25 2007] : DM: The elemental falls down before it can even initiate an attack. As it lies there the monster gazes at it
[Tue May 15 20:59:30 2007] : DM: Umberhulk uses: Confusion Confuse the targets, making them unable to independently determine what they will do for 8 rounds [Will 22] => Will 22
[Tue May 15 20:59:32 2007] : Osred: attack prone
[Tue May 15 21:00:18 2007] : Osred: Casts - Level 5: : Flame Strike: Smite foes within a cylinder of divine fire (10 ft radius, 40 ft. high) dealing [6,3,1,5,1,1,1,5,1,2,6,3,4,2,5,5,4] = (55) (max 15d6) of fire damage (1/2) and divine damage (1/2). (Range: 270 ft.; Reflex half (SR), DC22)
[Tue May 15 21:00:40 2007] : Osred: Concentration Skill Check: [1d20+27] => [3,27] = (30)
[Tue May 15 21:00:49 2007] : DM: Reflex save: [1d20+6] => [8,6] = (14)
[Tue May 15 21:01:11 2007] : The evil around you: ooc the statue will probably be unharmed again
[Tue May 15 21:01:20 2007] : Osred: centerd between the two bad guys
[Tue May 15 21:01:57 2007] : Osred: ooc he takes divine damage
[Tue May 15 21:02:13 2007] : Osred: so reflex dave needed for hald divine damage
[Tue May 15 21:02:19 2007] : Osred: ooc half
[Tue May 15 21:02:35 2007] : DM: Reflex save: [1d20+12] => [1,12] = (13)
[Tue May 15 21:02:42 2007] : Ted: Reflex save: [1d20+20] => [9,20] = (29)
[Tue May 15 21:02:49 2007] : The evil around you: ooc yep, teh statue is unscathed.
[Tue May 15 21:02:57 2007] : Osred: ooc only for the monsters
[Tue May 15 21:03:11 2007] : Osred: ooc he's immune to divine damage??
[Tue May 15 21:03:28 2007] : Drilali: ooc immune to anything that allows SR
[Tue May 15 21:03:32 2007] : The evil around you: as far as you can see, yes
[Tue May 15 21:03:44 2007] : Osred: Osred continues to lie down
[Tue May 15 21:03:47 2007] : The evil around you: ooc Dri has it right :P
[Tue May 15 21:03:47 2007] : Osred: Done
[Tue May 15 21:04:06 2007] : Drilali: ooc I figured with my Arcana roll I'd know this stuff :)
[Tue May 15 21:05:10 2007] : DM: After being hit by the elemental the umberhulk is definitely singed around the edges
[Tue May 15 21:05:53 2007] : Alohoma: brb
[Tue May 15 21:05:57 2007] : The evil around you: The shaking of the floor quietens.
[Tue May 15 21:07:12 2007] : The evil around you: Behind Osred there is a rumble. Before your disbelieving eyes, the floor seems to rear up, then flow forward like a gigantic wave, throwing everything in its path aside.
[Tue May 15 21:07:47 2007] : Osred: ooc Osred does not have th 'Eyes in the back of your head' feat
[Tue May 15 21:07:47 2007] : The evil around you: ooc Reflex saves from Osred, Nana and Dri
[Tue May 15 21:08:03 2007] : Osred: Reflex save: [1d20+17] => [15,17] = (32)
[Tue May 15 21:08:12 2007] : The evil around you: ooc all characters are assumed to be looking around constantly
[Tue May 15 21:08:15 2007] : Nanalantar: Reflex save: [1d20+12] => [4,12] = (16)
[Tue May 15 21:08:53 2007] : Osred: Osred is at a penalty for being prone presumably
[Tue May 15 21:09:08 2007] : The evil around you: don't think so
[Tue May 15 21:09:23 2007] : The evil around you: Just waiting for Dri to let me know about his save
[Tue May 15 21:09:41 2007] : Drilali: ooc even though I'm in the air?
[Tue May 15 21:09:46 2007] : The evil around you: The wave is not far short of the ceiling
[Tue May 15 21:10:02 2007] : The evil around you: so yes, I'm afraid so
[Tue May 15 21:10:10 2007] : Drilali: ooc what kind of relfex save could possibly save you from something that big??
[Tue May 15 21:10:18 2007] : Drilali: Reflex save: [1d20+17] => [17,17] = (34)
[Tue May 15 21:10:37 2007] : The evil around you: A lucky one. :P
[Tue May 15 21:10:37 2007] : DM: oco The one that gets you not killed by it? ;)
[Tue May 15 21:10:47 2007] : The evil around you: Ok the DC was 22.
[Tue May 15 21:11:03 2007] : Osred: ooc nana is prone and confused anyway
[Tue May 15 21:11:18 2007] : The evil around you: Nana failed, and is flung 25' to the north, , landing prone and taking 7 damage
[Tue May 15 21:11:25 2007] : The evil around you: (ooc on 4d6!)
[Tue May 15 21:11:42 2007] : DM: ooc And only 7? That's amazing!
[Tue May 15 21:11:48 2007] : Drilali: ooc I just dont see how a wave that size can be avoided, let alone with a 22 reflex
[Tue May 15 21:12:08 2007] : Osred: Nana ignores the damage due to his ethereal nature
[Tue May 15 21:12:14 2007] : The evil around you: Osred manages to eretain a grip on teh floor and is not flung anywhere
[Tue May 15 21:12:36 2007] : The evil around you: and Dri is pushed up by the shockwave and not struck by the moving floor.
[Tue May 15 21:13:24 2007] : The evil around you: That's the tree's go. :)
[Tue May 15 21:13:32 2007] : Osred: ooc not ethereal - elemental
[Tue May 15 21:13:37 2007] : The evil around you: iooc rolled 3, 2, 1, 1
[Tue May 15 21:13:46 2007] : DM: The golem moves forward, towards Ted and Nanalantar
[Tue May 15 21:14:01 2007] : Osred: ooc he's impinging on the golem
[Tue May 15 21:14:06 2007] : Osred: ooc elemental
[Tue May 15 21:14:13 2007] : The evil around you: ooc geprovoking AoO from the elementa
[Tue May 15 21:14:17 2007] : Osred: ooc sharing 2 squares
[Tue May 15 21:14:36 2007] : Osred: Augmented Greater Earth Elemental: Slam: [1d20+26] => [12,26] = (38) ==> Damage: [2d10+13] => [9,7,13] = (29) (Earth mastery - subtract 5 from attack and damage if foe is airborne)
[Tue May 15 21:14:42 2007] : DM: ooc These monsters are way too big ;)
[Tue May 15 21:15:08 2007] : Osred: ooc -4 for prone
[Tue May 15 21:16:10 2007] : DM: The elemental lands a good blow on the statue
[Tue May 15 21:16:42 2007] : DM: The golem now hits Nanalantar with his big fists
[Tue May 15 21:17:02 2007] : Osred: [1d5] => [2] = (2)
[Tue May 15 21:17:06 2007] : Osred: image
[Tue May 15 21:17:06 2007] : The evil around you: ooc just one since he moved over 5'
[Tue May 15 21:17:06 2007] : DM: Claw Attack Roll: [1d20+42] => [20,42] = (62) ===> Damage: [4d8+13] => [5,8,7,1,13] = (34)
[Tue May 15 21:17:08 2007] : Osred: [1d100] => [60] = (60)
[Tue May 15 21:17:17 2007] : Osred: Hit on the image :D
[Tue May 15 21:17:28 2007] : DM: ooc Slam, not Claw
[Tue May 15 21:19:13 2007] : DM: The umberhulk attacks the elemental, clawing it
[Tue May 15 21:19:16 2007] : DM: Claw Attack Roll: [1d20+26] => [11,26] = (37) ===> Damage: [3d6+4+9] => [5,4,3,4,9] = (25)
[Tue May 15 21:19:34 2007] : DM: Claw Attack Roll: [1d20+26] => [2,26] = (28) ===> Damage: [3d6+4+9] => [3,4,6,4,9] = (26)
[Tue May 15 21:19:38 2007] : Osred: [1d4] => [4] = (4)
[Tue May 15 21:19:42 2007] : Osred: image
[Tue May 15 21:19:46 2007] : Osred: [1d3] => [2] = (2)
[Tue May 15 21:19:49 2007] : DM: And it then uses its teeth as well
[Tue May 15 21:19:49 2007] : Osred: image
[Tue May 15 21:19:51 2007] : Osred: [1d100] => [40] = (40)
[Tue May 15 21:19:51 2007] : DM: Bite Attack Roll: [1d20+24] => [8,24] = (32) ===> Damage: [4d6-3+9] => [1,5,3,1,-3,9] = (16)
[Tue May 15 21:19:53 2007] : Osred: [1d100] => [56] = (56)
[Tue May 15 21:20:01 2007] : Osred: [1d2] => [1] = (1)
[Tue May 15 21:20:03 2007] : Osred: [1d100] => [13] = (13)
[Tue May 15 21:20:14 2007] : Osred: Miss due to concealment :D
[Tue May 15 21:20:26 2007] : Osred: ooc Mis, mis, miss, miss
[Tue May 15 21:20:34 2007] : Osred: ooc :D
[Tue May 15 21:20:38 2007] : DM: ooc Remind me to cull your spell list :P
[Tue May 15 21:20:49 2007] : Drilali: ooc you sound like a swotty kid :P
[Tue May 15 21:20:55 2007] : DM: Alohoma is confused
[Tue May 15 21:21:05 2007] : Alohoma: [1d100] => [56] = (56)
[Tue May 15 21:21:34 2007] : DM: And she runs as far from the umberhulk as she can
[Tue May 15 21:21:49 2007] : Alohoma: done.
[Tue May 15 21:22:00 2007] : DM: Drilali?
[Tue May 15 21:22:16 2007] : DM: ooc Why is Ted still here? He started running last round
[Tue May 15 21:22:50 2007] : The evil around you: ooc misunderstanding I think
[Tue May 15 21:22:55 2007] : Osred: ooc oops, those attacks were on the elemental which does not have images or blur. Stupid me! All hit
[Tue May 15 21:23:29 2007] : Ted: ooc the DM forgot to move my mini.
[Tue May 15 21:23:37 2007] : DM: ooc I was wondering, but since I never would suspect you of cheating I thought I miust have missed something
[Tue May 15 21:23:49 2007] : Drilali: Dri waves his hands, not that anyone can see him, and casts towards the Golem
[Tue May 15 21:24:02 2007] : Drilali: Drilali Casts L1 spell... (DC21): Grease
[Tue May 15 21:24:11 2007] : DM: ooc Sorry David, people usually move their mini's themselves
[Tue May 15 21:24:21 2007] : The evil around you: ooc Ted must have run north. When he moved \1 was south of him
[Tue May 15 21:24:40 2007] : Ted: ooc I'm not in control of Red atm.
[Tue May 15 21:24:41 2007] : DM: ooc Right you are :)
[Tue May 15 21:24:50 2007] : Ted: ooc Ted even
[Tue May 15 21:24:54 2007] : Drilali: Reflex save from the golem or fall over
[Tue May 15 21:25:04 2007] : DM: Reflex save: [1d20+12] => [2,12] = (14)
[Tue May 15 21:25:32 2007] : Ted: ooc my base speed is 40 ft btw.
[Tue May 15 21:25:46 2007] : DM: The golem flails its arms but can't keep upright. A hard smash and it's down
[Tue May 15 21:26:00 2007] : Osred: ooc this is the falling over fight, it's like You've Been Framed or something!
[Tue May 15 21:26:11 2007] : DM: ooc LOL
[Tue May 15 21:26:42 2007] : Ted: ooc lollers!
[Tue May 15 21:26:50 2007] : Drilali: ooc I can just picture the golem, UH and elemental lying on the ground swinging at each other
[Tue May 15 21:27:12 2007] : Osred: ooc with 4 Nanas doing the same next to them
[Tue May 15 21:27:17 2007] : DM: ooc LMAO
[Tue May 15 21:27:35 2007] : DM: Done?
[Tue May 15 21:27:38 2007] : The evil around you: ooc Nana won't have to roll next round.
[Tue May 15 21:27:46 2007] : Drilali: ooc godzilla-size mud wrestling!
[Tue May 15 21:27:53 2007] : Drilali: yes, done
[Tue May 15 21:28:00 2007] : DM: ooc Why not, Bee?
[Tue May 15 21:28:06 2007] : The evil around you: ooc the golem attacked him and he automatically attacks back
[Tue May 15 21:28:27 2007] : DM: Ted is still confused
[Tue May 15 21:28:29 2007] : DM: [1d100] => [24] = (24)
[Tue May 15 21:28:42 2007] : The evil around you: Ted acts normally
[Tue May 15 21:29:06 2007] : DM: He just can't stop babbling
[Tue May 15 21:29:08 2007] : Ted: Ted leapts forwards, bounding over the dias and stabs the umberhulk.
[Tue May 15 21:29:13 2007] : Osred: ooc umm??
[Tue May 15 21:29:16 2007] : Ted: Stabber (base): [1d20+27] => [9,27] = (36) ===> Damage: [1d6+9] => [4,9] = (13)
[Tue May 15 21:29:16 2007] : DM: ooc 24, not 14
[Tue May 15 21:29:24 2007] : Osred: ooc is the round all messed up?
[Tue May 15 21:29:30 2007] : Drilali: ooc 24 is babble
[Tue May 15 21:29:32 2007] : Osred: ooc I go after Dri
[Tue May 15 21:29:34 2007] : The evil around you: ... oh durn that was 11-20 sorry
[Tue May 15 21:29:37 2007] : Ted: Before springing back out of reach.
[Tue May 15 21:29:43 2007] : The evil around you: o24 is babble :(
[Tue May 15 21:29:44 2007] : Ted: Done.
[Tue May 15 21:29:52 2007] : DM: Ted can't do anything but babble incoherently
[Tue May 15 21:30:06 2007] : Ted: ooc bah
[Tue May 15 21:30:09 2007] : The evil around you: ooc *bh*
[Tue May 15 21:30:20 2007] : DM: ooc Sorry about the confusion
[Tue May 15 21:30:22 2007] : The evil around you: ooc sorry David
[Tue May 15 21:31:10 2007] : DM: Nanalantar blindly attacks the last creature that attacked him
[Tue May 15 21:31:17 2007] : Osred: ooc Dri shouldn't have gone before Ted and Aloh
[Tue May 15 21:31:37 2007] : Drilali: ooc I went after Aloh
[Tue May 15 21:31:58 2007] : Osred: ooc is it evil? For damage dice purposes?
[Tue May 15 21:32:01 2007] : DM: ooc It's Alohoma, Drilali, Ted, Nanalantar, Osred
[Tue May 15 21:32:27 2007] : DM: ooc Always neutral
[Tue May 15 21:32:31 2007] : Osred: Silvered Holy Scimitar +2 (1st) Attack Roll: [1d20+21] => [7,21] = (28) ===> Damage: [1d6+2+2-1+8] => [4,2,2,-1,8] = (15)
[Tue May 15 21:32:32 2007] : Drilali: ooc I think the auto-gaze-attacks are 'confusing' people. (well, me anyway)
[Tue May 15 21:32:35 2007] : Osred: Silvered Holy Scimitar +2 (2nd) Attack Roll: [1d20+16] => [16,16] = (32) ===> Damage: [1d6+2+2-1+8] => [4,2,2,-1,8] = (15)
[Tue May 15 21:32:46 2007] : Osred: ooc no crit vs. golem?
[Tue May 15 21:32:56 2007] : The evil around you: ooc confusion is confusing...
[Tue May 15 21:33:00 2007] : The evil around you: ooc no.
[Tue May 15 21:34:09 2007] : Osred: ooc is the elemental confused?
[Tue May 15 21:34:43 2007] : DM: 2 solid hits
[Tue May 15 21:34:54 2007] : DM: ooc I never saw his Will save
[Tue May 15 21:35:18 2007] : Osred: Augmented Greater Earth Elemental: Will Save [1d20+9] => [6,9] = (15)
[Tue May 15 21:35:25 2007] : Osred: ooc yes
[Tue May 15 21:35:37 2007] : Osred: ooc but it hit him since though
[Tue May 15 21:36:04 2007] : Osred: Augmented Greater Earth Elemental: Awesome blow: [1d20+22] => [17,22] = (39) ==> Damage: [2d10+13] => [7,2,13] = (22) ==> Reflex save (DC = damage dealt) or be knocked flying 10 feet and fall prone - if an obstacle prevents the movement both take [1d6] => [3] = (3) damage.
[Tue May 15 21:36:06 2007] : DM: But the walking status seems hardly chipped
[Tue May 15 21:36:27 2007] : Osred: ooc vs. the umber hulk
[Tue May 15 21:36:38 2007] : DM: Reflex save: [1d20+6] => [20,6] = (26)
[Tue May 15 21:37:15 2007] : Osred: Osred stands up
[Tue May 15 21:38:02 2007] : DM: The umberhulk is hurt by the mighty blow but remains on its feet
[Tue May 15 21:38:12 2007] : Osred: Casts - Level 5: : Righteous Might: Casters size increases one size category and the caster gains +4 size bonus to Str, +2 size bonus to Con, +2 enhancement bonus to natural armor, damage reduction 9/evil, height is doubled and weight is multiplied by 8. The casters size modifier for AC and attacks changes as appropriate to her new size category. (Duration: 17 rounds)
[Tue May 15 21:38:42 2007] : Osred: Osred moves north
[Tue May 15 21:39:01 2007] : Osred: Done
[Tue May 15 21:39:06 2007] : The evil around you: ooc can't cstand, cast and move more than 5'
[Tue May 15 21:39:24 2007] : Osred: ooc oops
[Tue May 15 21:39:39 2007] : Osred: Osred does not move
[Tue May 15 21:39:43 2007] : Osred: Done
[Tue May 15 21:40:25 2007] : The evil around you: There is a rumbling sound and a shaking. Suddenly, the floor buckles and slams into the wall, catching Ted between them, trying to crush the life from him.
[Tue May 15 21:41:00 2007] : The evil around you: +Attack roll 13 + 28 = 41
[Tue May 15 21:41:40 2007] : The evil around you: 40 points of chaotic and evil damage
[Tue May 15 21:42:11 2007] : The evil around you: done
[Tue May 15 21:42:43 2007] : DM: The golem attacks Nanalantar again
[Tue May 15 21:43:12 2007] : Osred: [1d4] => [4] = (4)
[Tue May 15 21:43:18 2007] : Osred: image
[Tue May 15 21:43:20 2007] : Osred: [1d100] => [4] = (4)
[Tue May 15 21:43:23 2007] : DM: Claw Attack Roll: [1d20+42] => [13,42] = (55) ===> Damage: [4d8+13] => [6,3,1,1,13] = (24)
[Tue May 15 21:43:25 2007] : Osred: miss
[Tue May 15 21:43:47 2007] : DM: ooc there is a problem, I can't change the description of the attack
[Tue May 15 21:43:57 2007] : Osred: ooc isn't he prone?
[Tue May 15 21:45:16 2007] : Osred: ooc is it a 3.5e node? If so, make the changes, then add a weapon, then remove it
[Tue May 15 21:45:29 2007] : DM: ooc So -4 to attack
[Tue May 15 21:45:40 2007] : Osred: ooc any old weapon will do, but it forces a tree update
[Tue May 15 21:45:41 2007] : DM: And the golem tries to stand up
[Tue May 15 21:45:59 2007] : Osred: ooc he missed anyway due to concealment
[Tue May 15 21:46:02 2007] : The evil around you: ooc that lets nana take an AoO
[Tue May 15 21:46:06 2007] : DM: Slam Attack Roll: [1d20+42] => [7,42] = (49) ===> Damage: [4d8+13] => [3,1,8,8,13] = (33)
[Tue May 15 21:46:14 2007] : DM: oc thanks, that works :)
[Tue May 15 21:46:15 2007] : Osred: Silvered Holy Scimitar +2 (1st) Attack Roll: [1d20+21] => [15,21] = (36) ===> Damage: [1d6+2+2-1+8] => [6,2,2,-1,8] = (17)
[Tue May 15 21:47:02 2007] : Osred: brb loo
[Tue May 15 21:47:34 2007] : DM: Ans Nanalantar once again strikes true, this time almost removing 2 chips of the golem's body
[Tue May 15 21:48:53 2007] : DM: Alohoma has been running hard and is still very confused
[Tue May 15 21:48:54 2007] : Ted: ooc are blunt weapons more effective? Or admantine?
[Tue May 15 21:48:55 2007] : DM: [1d100] => [56] = (56)
[Tue May 15 21:49:49 2007] : DM: And she continues to run
[Tue May 15 21:49:54 2007] : Drilali: Dri wracks his brain for some way of hurting this monster
[Tue May 15 21:50:30 2007] : Alohoma: Alohoma seems to want to get as far as possible from the scene of the battle as she can
[Tue May 15 21:51:17 2007] : DM: But as she turns the corner the tunnel just stops. No more space to run, just a dead end
[Tue May 15 21:51:20 2007] : Osred: back
[Tue May 15 21:51:46 2007] : Drilali: ooc adamantine works better
[Tue May 15 21:52:16 2007] : The evil around you: ooc Save for the Golem?
[Tue May 15 21:53:01 2007] : DM: Reflex save: [1d20+12] => [13,12] = (25)
[Tue May 15 21:53:21 2007] : DM: The golem stays on its stone feet
[Tue May 15 21:53:24 2007] : DM: Drilali?
[Tue May 15 21:55:05 2007] : Drilali: Realising he can barely hurt the huge, immune stone monster, he does what he can
[Tue May 15 21:55:15 2007] : Drilali: Drilali Casts L2 spell... (DC22): Bulls Strength - +4 Str for 14 mins
[Tue May 15 21:55:21 2007] : Drilali: on the elemental
[Tue May 15 21:55:30 2007] : Drilali: done
[Tue May 15 21:55:37 2007] : Osred: ooc already augmented I'm afraid :(
[Tue May 15 21:55:44 2007] : Drilali: ooc ah bugger
[Tue May 15 21:55:53 2007] : DM: ooc Want to try again?
[Tue May 15 21:56:55 2007] : Osred: ooc get the umber hul!
[Tue May 15 21:56:55 2007] : Drilali: Realising he can barely hurt the huge, immune stone monster, he turns his attention the remaining Umber Hulk
[Tue May 15 21:57:02 2007] : Drilali: Drilali Casts L1 spell... (DC21): Magic Missile (DC22) causing [5d4+5] => [2,1,1,3,2,5] = (14) dmg
[Tue May 15 21:57:35 2007] : DM: All missiles hit and hurt the umberhulk
[Tue May 15 21:57:38 2007] : Drilali: ooc couldn't hit it with lightning bolt due the big thing in the way
[Tue May 15 21:57:53 2007] : The evil around you: ooc SR?
[Tue May 15 21:58:16 2007] : Drilali: Drilali: Spell Penetration: [1d20+14+2+2] => [17,14,2,2] = (35)
[Tue May 15 21:58:24 2007] : The evil around you: ooc the Golem is unhurt by the spell
[Tue May 15 21:58:48 2007] : Osred: ooc it's on the umber hulk
[Tue May 15 21:58:50 2007] : Drilali: ooc I was atacking the UH
[Tue May 15 21:58:58 2007] : The evil around you: ooc ah sorry
[Tue May 15 21:59:27 2007] : The evil around you: *goes hide*
[Tue May 15 22:00:25 2007] : Drilali: move and done
[Tue May 15 22:00:29 2007] : DM: Ted is happily babbling away in his own little corner
[Tue May 15 22:00:31 2007] : DM: [1d100] => [66] = (66)
[Tue May 15 22:01:02 2007] : DM: He trie to run away some more, but there's no place to go from here
[Tue May 15 22:01:28 2007] : DM: [1d100] => [98] = (98)
[Tue May 15 22:01:55 2007] : DM: Nanalantar once again blindly attacks the creature closest to him
[Tue May 15 22:02:30 2007] : Osred: Silvered Holy Scimitar +2 (1st) Attack Roll: [1d20+21] => [18,21] = (39) ===> Damage: [1d6+2+2-1+8] => [3,2,2,-1,8] = (14)
[Tue May 15 22:02:33 2007] : Osred: Silvered Holy Scimitar +2 (2nd) Attack Roll: [1d20+16] => [15,16] = (31) ===> Damage: [1d6+2+2-1+8] => [6,2,2,-1,8] = (17)
[Tue May 15 22:03:46 2007] : DM: The golem is hit, but still not really hurt
[Tue May 15 22:03:52 2007] : DM: Osred?
[Tue May 15 22:04:07 2007] : Osred: Augmented Greater Earth Elemental: Full attack
Slam:
[1d20+26] => [20,26] = (46) ==> Damage: [2d10+13] => [9,10,13] = (32)
Slam: [1d20+26] => [8,26] = (34) ==> Damage: [2d10+13] => [5,7,13] = (25) (Earth mastery - subtract 5 from attack and damage if foe is airborne)

[Tue May 15 22:04:23 2007] : Osred: Augmented Greater Earth Elemental: Slam: [1d20+26] => [9,26] = (35) ==> Damage: [2d10+13] => [2,9,13] = (24) (Earth mastery - subtract 5 from attack and damage if foe is airborne)
[Tue May 15 22:04:41 2007] : DM: [1d100] => [31] = (31)
[Tue May 15 22:04:43 2007] : Osred: ooc 1st was a crit threat - please add all 3 for damage :)
[Tue May 15 22:05:03 2007] : Osred: ooc vs umberhulk still
[Tue May 15 22:05:13 2007] : DM: The confused elemental does nothing but babble incoherently
[Tue May 15 22:05:37 2007] : Osred: ooc he has been attacked and so attacks the one who attacked him, no?
[Tue May 15 22:05:45 2007] : Drilali: ooc yep
[Tue May 15 22:06:37 2007] : DM: ooc Bah!
[Tue May 15 22:06:56 2007] : Osred: ooc 81 damage :D
[Tue May 15 22:07:19 2007] : DM: ooc You enjoy that, don't you? :-P
[Tue May 15 22:07:37 2007] : Osred: ooc is there a spell other than heal that cures confusion??
[Tue May 15 22:07:45 2007] : Ted: ooc mind blank?
[Tue May 15 22:07:52 2007] : Osred: ooc not on my list
[Tue May 15 22:07:56 2007] : DM: The umberhulk is wounded and bruised, black and green all over
[Tue May 15 22:08:13 2007] : Osred: Osred moves forwards
[Tue May 15 22:08:27 2007] : Osred: (Large) Holy Cold Iron Morningstar +5 (1st) Attack Roll: [1d20+24] => [13,24] = (37) ===> Damage: [2d6+5+8] => [4,1,5,8] = (18)
[Tue May 15 22:08:39 2007] : Ted: ooc sor/wiz 8
[Tue May 15 22:08:59 2007] : Drilali: ooc greater restoration
[Tue May 15 22:09:07 2007] : Osred: ooc done
[Tue May 15 22:09:43 2007] : DM: The golem doesn't even seem to feel the impact of that blow
[Tue May 15 22:10:05 2007] : Alohoma (enter): 22:10
[Tue May 15 22:10:24 2007] : The evil around you: A greenish globule spatters down close by the feet of the golem, followed by more. It splashes in a small radius. The rain intensifies and spreads some 30' in all directions. Where it catches you it stings at first, then burns.
[Tue May 15 22:10:30 2007] : Alohoma: Booting '(5) Alohoma' from server...
[Tue May 15 22:10:31 2007] : Alohoma (exit): 22:10
[Tue May 15 22:10:59 2007] : The evil around you: Somehow, this rain does not seem to be striking the Unmber Hiulk or the golem. They remain unaffected.
[Tue May 15 22:11:16 2007] : Drilali: ooc convenient that :P
[Tue May 15 22:11:18 2007] : Osred: ooc acid resist 10
[Tue May 15 22:11:31 2007] : Osred: ooc both osred an Nana
[Tue May 15 22:11:41 2007] : The evil around you: 50 points of acid damage to Nana, Osred and Dri.
[Tue May 15 22:11:51 2007] : The evil around you: Reflex DC22 for
[Tue May 15 22:11:59 2007] : Drilali: Reflex save: [1d20+17] => [2,17] = (19)
[Tue May 15 22:12:02 2007] : Osred: Reflex save: [1d20+17] => [4,17] = (21)
[Tue May 15 22:12:13 2007] : Nanalantar: Reflex save: [1d20+12] => [12,12] = (24)
[Tue May 15 22:12:45 2007] : Nanalantar: ooc 40 to Osred 15 to Nana
[Tue May 15 22:13:18 2007] : The evil around you: oh, and the elemental sorry
[Tue May 15 22:13:42 2007] : Nanalantar: Augmented Greater Earth Elemental: Reflex Save [1d20+6] => [6,6] = (12)
[Tue May 15 22:14:05 2007] : Drilali: "ARGH!"
[Tue May 15 22:14:08 2007] : The evil around you: the evil tree isd done again.
[Tue May 15 22:14:27 2007] : DM: And the golem attacks the cleric
[Tue May 15 22:14:32 2007] : DM: Slam Attack Roll: [1d20+42] => [20,42] = (62) ===> Damage: [4d8+13] => [2,3,8,5,13] = (31)
[Tue May 15 22:15:11 2007] : DM: After swinging at Osred he uses hig magic to slow Osred and Nanalantar down
[Tue May 15 22:15:27 2007] : Nanalantar: hit - dr 9/evil
[Tue May 15 22:16:08 2007] : DM: Golem uses: Slow Slows creature for 7 rounds [Will 31] => Will 31
[Tue May 15 22:16:18 2007] : Osred: Will save: [1d20+27] => [4,27] = (31)
[Tue May 15 22:16:28 2007] : Nanalantar: Will save: [1d20+8] => [10,8] = (18)
[Tue May 15 22:17:06 2007] : DM: ooc Nice save, Osred :)
[Tue May 15 22:17:20 2007] : Nanalantar: ooc only just - a 4!
[Tue May 15 22:17:44 2007] : DM: And the umberhulk once again attacks the elemental
[Tue May 15 22:17:49 2007] : DM: Claw Attack Roll: [1d20+26] => [5,26] = (31) ===> Damage: [3d6+4+9] => [5,5,5,4,9] = (28)
[Tue May 15 22:18:18 2007] : DM: Claw Attack Roll: [1d20+26] => [12,26] = (38) ===> Damage: [3d6+4+9] => [1,4,6,4,9] = (24)
[Tue May 15 22:18:19 2007] : DM: Bite Attack Roll: [1d20+24] => [10,24] = (34) ===> Damage: [4d6-3+9] => [2,2,2,2,-3,9] = (14)
[Tue May 15 22:18:19 2007] : Nanalantar: hit
[Tue May 15 22:18:25 2007] : Nanalantar: all hit
[Tue May 15 22:19:09 2007] : Nanalantar: The elemental looks a little ill
[Tue May 15 22:19:57 2007] : DM: Alohoma has stopped running, since she can go no further
[Tue May 15 22:20:00 2007] : DM: [1d100] => [4] = (4)
[Tue May 15 22:20:44 2007] : DM: And she now tries to attack the umberhulk
[Tue May 15 22:20:54 2007] : Alohoma: ooc I can't
[Tue May 15 22:20:56 2007] : Alohoma: I'm way too far
[Tue May 15 22:21:05 2007] : Nanalantar: ooc you close in
[Tue May 15 22:21:12 2007] : DM: ooc So you get over there, as far as you can
[Tue May 15 22:21:17 2007] : Alohoma: done.
[Tue May 15 22:22:16 2007] : The evil around you: ooc golem save again?
[Tue May 15 22:22:27 2007] : DM: There is creaking and graoning behind you and as you look behind you you see the corridor is closing off
[Tue May 15 22:22:41 2007] : DM: Reflex save: [1d20+12] => [15,12] = (27)
[Tue May 15 22:23:12 2007] : DM: Drilali?
[Tue May 15 22:23:50 2007] : Drilali: Dri directs his tender touch towards the Umber Hulk again
[Tue May 15 22:24:13 2007] : Drilali: Drilali Casts L3 spell... (DC23): Lightning Bolt (DC24) causing [10d6] => [2,3,1,5,2,1,6,5,4,6] = (35) damage
[Tue May 15 22:24:42 2007] : Drilali: DC23 reflex for half
[Tue May 15 22:24:50 2007] : DM: Reflex save: [1d20+6] => [20,6] = (26)
[Tue May 15 22:24:53 2007] : Drilali: move and done
[Tue May 15 22:24:57 2007] : Drilali: ooc dirty rat!
[Tue May 15 22:25:37 2007] : DM: The umberhulk is looking pale around the gills
[Tue May 15 22:25:56 2007] : DM: [1d100] => [27] = (27)
[Tue May 15 22:26:13 2007] : Ted: ooc I don't think they have gills.
[Tue May 15 22:26:20 2007] : DM: Ted is cowering in a corner, babbling away
[Tue May 15 22:26:22 2007] : Nanalantar: ooc LOL
[Tue May 15 22:26:44 2007] : DM: Nanalantar attacks the umberhulk, remembering that that beast hurt him
[Tue May 15 22:26:59 2007] : Nanalantar: ooc the golem?
[Tue May 15 22:27:04 2007] : Nanalantar: Silvered Holy Scimitar +2 (1st) Attack Roll: [1d20+21] => [14,21] = (35) ===> Damage: [1d6+2+2-1+8] => [1,2,2,-1,8] = (12)
[Tue May 15 22:27:06 2007] : Nanalantar: Silvered Holy Scimitar +2 (2nd) Attack Roll: [1d20+16] => [13,16] = (29) ===> Damage: [1d6+2+2-1+8] => [6,2,2,-1,8] = (17)
[Tue May 15 22:27:11 2007] : DM: ooc Yep, sorry
[Tue May 15 22:27:21 2007] : DM: ooc Just one attack
[Tue May 15 22:27:22 2007] : Nanalantar: ooc he's slowed, so first only
[Tue May 15 22:27:58 2007] : DM: The strike hits, almost scratching the statue
[Tue May 15 22:28:12 2007] : DM: Osred?
[Tue May 15 22:28:20 2007] : Nanalantar: Augmented Greater Earth Elemental: Full attack
Slam:
[1d20+26] => [19,26] = (45) ==> Damage: [2d10+13] => [1,4,13] = (18)
Slam: [1d20+26] => [13,26] = (39) ==> Damage: [2d10+13] => [3,3,13] = (19) (Earth mastery - subtract 5 from attack and damage if foe is airborne)

[Tue May 15 22:28:57 2007] : Nanalantar: vs the hulk
[Tue May 15 22:29:17 2007] : Nanalantar: Osred takes a 5 ft step
[Tue May 15 22:29:36 2007] : Nanalantar: Casts - Level 9: : Heal, Mass: Cures one or more creatures, no two of which can be more than 30 ft. apart of 170 points of damage (max 250) and all of the following adverse conditions: ability damage, blinded, confused, dazed, dazzled, deafened, diseased, exhausted, fatigued, feebleminded, insanity, nauseated, sickened, stunned, and poisoned.
[Tue May 15 22:29:40 2007] : DM: The umberhulk looks at the elemental with confusion and hurt in its eyes before t succumbs to the blows
[Tue May 15 22:30:09 2007] : Nanalantar: ooc damn - the old 30 ft apart thing again!
[Tue May 15 22:30:16 2007] : Drilali: ooc yeah :(
[Tue May 15 22:31:25 2007] : Nanalantar: ooc damn need to re-evaluate
[Tue May 15 22:31:54 2007] : Ted: ooc any chance you can remember to set your nick correctly?
[Tue May 15 22:31:54 2007] : DM: ooc Want to change your action?
[Tue May 15 22:32:03 2007] : Osred: ooc can I fit Ted, the edge of the summon, nana and Osred in one cicle
[Tue May 15 22:32:07 2007] : Osred: ooc ?
[Tue May 15 22:33:01 2007] : DM: I think that you can't hit Ted and Nanalantar in one go :(
[Tue May 15 22:33:04 2007] : Ted: ooc I think Ted is too far by 5 ft.
[Tue May 15 22:33:31 2007] : Drilali: ooc bum!
[Tue May 15 22:33:33 2007] : Osred: ok, scotch nana - ted, osred, the summon
[Tue May 15 22:33:39 2007] : DM: You can get everybody but Ted, though
[Tue May 15 22:33:41 2007] : Osred: done
[Tue May 15 22:34:38 2007] : Osred: ooc clears ted and elemental's confusion
[Tue May 15 22:34:45 2007] : DM: Nanalantar still slowed then?
[Tue May 15 22:34:48 2007] : Ted: ooc ta, Craig.
[Tue May 15 22:34:49 2007] : The evil around you: ooc Ted's 35' from the elemental
[Tue May 15 22:34:57 2007] : Osred: ooc woldn't remove that anyway
[Tue May 15 22:35:29 2007] : Osred: Casts - Level 6: : Heal: Cures creature touched 170 points of damage (max 150) and all of the following adverse conditions: ability damage, blinded, confused, dazed, dazzled, deafened, diseased, exhausted, fatigued, feebleminded, insanity, nauseated, sickened, stunned, and poisoned.
[Tue May 15 22:35:34 2007] : Osred: oocOn Ted
[Tue May 15 22:35:37 2007] : Osred: Done
[Tue May 15 22:36:08 2007] : Osred: AoO from golem I suspect
[Tue May 15 22:36:17 2007] : DM: So Nanalantar still effected by confusion
[Tue May 15 22:36:25 2007] : Osred: ooc yes
[Tue May 15 22:36:36 2007] : Osred: ooc as is the golem, the only person healed is Ted
[Tue May 15 22:37:07 2007] : The evil around you: There is a rumbling sound and a shaking. Suddenly, the floor buckles and slams into the wall, catching Osred between them, trying to crush the life from him.
[Tue May 15 22:37:28 2007] : The evil around you: Attack roll +28 : Natural 20.
[Tue May 15 22:37:44 2007] : Osred: ooc you get a lot of them :P
[Tue May 15 22:37:45 2007] : The evil around you: Roll to confgirm : 2 + 28 = 30
[Tue May 15 22:37:51 2007] : Osred: not a crit
[Tue May 15 22:38:23 2007] : Ted: ooc Why not use OpenRPGs dice roll facilities?
[Tue May 15 22:38:34 2007] : The evil around you: 5d6+24 damage : total 42
[Tue May 15 22:38:37 2007] : Osred: ooc but your natural 1 count seems as common
[Tue May 15 22:38:47 2007] : DM: ooc LOL
[Tue May 15 22:39:17 2007] : Osred: Osred cries in pain and stumbles slightly. As if in answer a dimension door is opened next to him. A being resembling Nanalantar steps through the portal brandishing his scimitar, eyes burning with a fierce brightness.
[Tue May 15 22:39:23 2007] : The evil around you: ooc I keep forgetting they're there
[Tue May 15 22:40:23 2007] : The evil around you: done
[Tue May 15 22:40:58 2007] : DM: The golem directs its attention to Nanalantar and attacks
[Tue May 15 22:41:04 2007] : The evil around you: ooc I've accurately reported every natural 1. With much chaking of head.
[Tue May 15 22:41:04 2007] : DM: Slam Attack Roll: [1d20+42] => [9,42] = (51) ===> Damage: [4d8+13] => [5,7,4,5,13] = (34)
[Tue May 15 22:41:17 2007] : Osred: [1d4] => [4] = (4)
[Tue May 15 22:41:19 2007] : Osred: [1d100] => [30] = (30)
[Tue May 15 22:41:25 2007] : Osred: Hit image 4
[Tue May 15 22:41:35 2007] : DM: ooc How may left?
[Tue May 15 22:41:45 2007] : Osred: ooc 2
[Tue May 15 22:42:08 2007] : Osred: ooc err, 2 + himself
[Tue May 15 22:42:34 2007] : Osred: ooc so i guess that was image 3, but the same outcome nonetheless
[Tue May 15 22:43:39 2007] : DM: Alohoma is still confused
[Tue May 15 22:43:44 2007] : DM: [1d100] => [71] = (71)
[Tue May 15 22:44:09 2007] : DM: And she attacks whoever is closest to her
[Tue May 15 22:44:24 2007] : Alohoma: taht would be nana
[Tue May 15 22:44:29 2007] : Alohoma: or Dri?
[Tue May 15 22:44:34 2007] : DM: (Not Drilali, since he is invisible)
[Tue May 15 22:44:37 2007] : Alohoma: Dri
[Tue May 15 22:44:41 2007] : Drilali: ooc :)
[Tue May 15 22:44:43 2007] : The evil around you: or the elemental.
[Tue May 15 22:44:59 2007] : Alohoma: elemental it is then :)
[Tue May 15 22:45:01 2007] : Osred: ooc elemental is actually closest
[Tue May 15 22:45:10 2007] : Alohoma: it's bigger and scarier
[Tue May 15 22:45:18 2007] : Alohoma: 1st-Subtlekeen (shortsword +3 - subtlety & keen) (2WF- PH) (+4 Att. & dmg. if sneak attack) Attack Roll: [1d20+20] => [15,20] = (35) ===> Damage: [1d6+3+1] => [2,3,1] = (6)
[Tue May 15 22:45:28 2007] : Alohoma: done.
[Tue May 15 22:45:29 2007] : The evil around you: ooc Nana would be flanked and SA'd
[Tue May 15 22:46:01 2007] : Osred: Hmm, I've been missing off his DR, he gets at least 60 HP back from the UH attacks :)
[Tue May 15 22:46:22 2007] : DM: Drilali?
[Tue May 15 22:46:32 2007] : Alohoma: Alohoma looks frantic. "Die Die!" she screams while slashing the elemental.
[Tue May 15 22:46:42 2007] : Osred: ooc but the elemental was directly ahead, nana was 1 square to the left
[Tue May 15 22:46:43 2007] : The evil around you: ooc elemental save again
[Tue May 15 22:46:50 2007] : The evil around you: ooc agreed
[Tue May 15 22:47:06 2007] : Osred: ooc what save?
[Tue May 15 22:47:20 2007] : The evil around you: sorry, teh golem
[Tue May 15 22:47:34 2007] : Osred: the scratch does not touch the elemental
[Tue May 15 22:47:35 2007] : The evil around you: getting my monsters mixed up now *nbh*
[Tue May 15 22:48:00 2007] : Drilali: Dri tries a long shot of an idea
[Tue May 15 22:48:05 2007] : Drilali: Drilali Casts L2 spell... (DC22): Glitterdust - Will negates blinding
[Tue May 15 22:48:05 2007] : DM: Reflex save: [1d20+12] => [16,12] = (28)
[Tue May 15 22:48:18 2007] : DM: Will save: [1d20+14] => [2,14] = (16)
[Tue May 15 22:48:30 2007] : Drilali: ooc YES!
[Tue May 15 22:49:42 2007] : DM: The golem shakes its head and seems confused
[Tue May 15 22:49:59 2007] : Drilali: ooc 14 rnds
[Tue May 15 22:50:03 2007] : DM: Done?
[Tue May 15 22:50:17 2007] : Drilali: move and done
[Tue May 15 22:50:38 2007] : DM: Ted?
[Tue May 15 22:51:41 2007] : Ted: Ted dodges between his allies in front of him and stabs the golem from behind, trusting his adamantine weapon to pierce the constructs tough skin.
[Tue May 15 22:51:43 2007] : Ted: Stabber (base): [1d20+27] => [1,27] = (28) ===> Damage: [1d6+9] => [4,9] = (13)
[Tue May 15 22:52:18 2007] : Ted: Unfortunately his stumbles on the uneven floor and nearly stabs humself in the foot.
[Tue May 15 22:52:19 2007] : Ted: Done.
[Tue May 15 22:52:25 2007] : Osred: ooc LOL
[Tue May 15 22:52:39 2007] : DM: ooc Too bad, it would have hit too
[Tue May 15 22:53:10 2007] : DM: Nanalantar attacks the golem
[Tue May 15 22:53:17 2007] : Osred: Silvered Holy Scimitar +2 (1st) Attack Roll: [1d20+21] => [6,21] = (27) ===> Damage: [1d6+2+2-1+8] => [6,2,2,-1,8] = (17)
[Tue May 15 22:53:33 2007] : DM: And scratches the surface yet again
[Tue May 15 22:53:46 2007] : Drilali (enter): 22:53
[Tue May 15 22:53:59 2007] : DM: Osred?
[Tue May 15 22:54:03 2007] : Osred: [1d4+2] => [3,2] = (5)
[Tue May 15 22:54:04 2007] : Drilali (exit): 22:54
[Tue May 15 22:54:04 2007] : Drilali (enter): 22:54
[Tue May 15 22:54:08 2007] : Drilali (exit): 22:54
[Tue May 15 22:54:09 2007] : Drilali (enter): 22:54
[Tue May 15 22:54:38 2007] : Bralani Ally: Planar ally moves in to attack
[Tue May 15 22:54:50 2007] : Bralani Ally: 2 Hand: Scimitar +1 (Holy) 1/2: [1d20+13+0] => [9,13,0] = (22) Damage [1d6+10+0+2d6] => [5,10,0,4,1] = (20)
[Tue May 15 22:55:11 2007] : Drilali (exit): 22:55
[Tue May 15 22:55:25 2007] : Bralani Ally: ooc -5 it seems to have holy damage automatically
[Tue May 15 22:55:46 2007] : DM: Chips of stone are flying, but they few and small
[Tue May 15 22:56:13 2007] : Bralani Ally: Osred moves east
[Tue May 15 22:56:27 2007] : Bralani Ally: Casts - Level 9: : Heal, Mass: Cures one or more creatures, no two of which can be more than 30 ft. apart of 170 points of damage (max 250) and all of the following adverse conditions: ability damage, blinded, confused, dazed, dazzled, deafened, diseased, exhausted, fatigued, feebleminded, insanity, nauseated, sickened, stunned, and poisoned.
[Tue May 15 22:56:43 2007] : Bralani Ally: On everyone but Ted and the Bralani
[Tue May 15 22:57:20 2007] : DM: ooc Why not on the Bralani?
[Tue May 15 22:57:31 2007] : Bralani Ally: ooc Aaargh! Bloody nicks
[Tue May 15 22:57:50 2007] : Osred: ooc because both of them are too far away
[Tue May 15 22:57:54 2007] : Drilali (enter): 22:57
[Tue May 15 22:57:59 2007] : The evil around you: ooc Dri's 35' from Alo
[Tue May 15 22:58:19 2007] : The evil around you: and invisible anyway
[Tue May 15 22:58:23 2007] : Osred: ooc OK, not Dri
[Tue May 15 22:58:26 2007] : Drilali: ooc sorry, got my connection upgraded last week and its still settling in. ORPG didn't exactly cope very well with the drop
[Tue May 15 22:58:40 2007] : Osred: Done
[Tue May 15 22:58:53 2007] : DM: ooc It's only the elemental, Alohoma and Nanalantar that are confused. They're no mere than 30 ft apart, no?
[Tue May 15 22:58:54 2007] : Osred: oops, summon
[Tue May 15 22:58:58 2007] : The evil around you: *tries out new idea*
[Tue May 15 22:59:02 2007] : The evil around you: [1d100] => [49] = (49)
[Tue May 15 22:59:12 2007] : Osred: Augmented Greater Earth Elemental: Awesome blow: [1d20+22] => [1,22] = (23) ==> Damage: [2d10+13] => [10,1,13] = (24) ==> Reflex save (DC = damage dealt) or be knocked flying 10 feet and fall prone - if an obstacle prevents the movement both take [1d6] => [1] = (1) damage.
[Tue May 15 22:59:25 2007] : Osred: ooc crit miss
[Tue May 15 22:59:28 2007] : Drilali: Booting '(3) Drilali' from server...
[Tue May 15 22:59:29 2007] : Drilali (exit): 22:59
[Tue May 15 22:59:36 2007] : Osred: Augmented Greater Earth Elemental: Awesome blow: [1d20+22] => [2,22] = (24) ==> Damage: [2d10+13] => [6,6,13] = (25) ==> Reflex save (DC = damage dealt) or be knocked flying 10 feet and fall prone - if an obstacle prevents the movement both take [1d6] => [4] = (4) damage.
[Tue May 15 22:59:50 2007] : Osred: ooc -5 for second attack - miss I presume
[Tue May 15 23:00:12 2007] : DM: ooc You presume rightly
[Tue May 15 23:00:35 2007] : Osred: ooc Balls, balls balls - he has great cleave, he could have cleaved last round
[Tue May 15 23:00:50 2007] : DM: ooc Just to make sure: Alohoma is no longer confused and neither is the Earth elemental?
[Tue May 15 23:00:54 2007] : Osred: ooc cloven? But I guess he's confused anyway
[Tue May 15 23:01:01 2007] : Osred: Nor Nana
[Tue May 15 23:01:22 2007] : Osred: ooc ans all are healed of 170HP
[Tue May 15 23:01:30 2007] : DM: ooc OK, I think the confusionwas in the word Bralani. Isn't Nanalantar one as well?
[Tue May 15 23:01:42 2007] : Osred: ooc yes
[Tue May 15 23:02:33 2007] : DM: The golem swings at the place where it last saw Nanalantar
[Tue May 15 23:02:36 2007] : DM: Slam Attack Roll: [1d20+42] => [12,42] = (54) ===> Damage: [4d8+13] => [8,6,7,8,13] = (42)
[Tue May 15 23:02:41 2007] : DM: [1d100] => [41] = (41)
[Tue May 15 23:02:50 2007] : Osred: [1d3] => [2] = (2)
[Tue May 15 23:02:52 2007] : DM: And misses
[Tue May 15 23:03:05 2007] : Drilali: ooc I assume I wasn't hit by the heal?
[Tue May 15 23:03:20 2007] : Osred: ooc you're invisible, I have no idea where you are
[Tue May 15 23:03:32 2007] : DM: Alohoma?
[Tue May 15 23:03:40 2007] : The evil around you: :(
[Tue May 15 23:03:49 2007] : DM: ooc If you were in the area, you were hit
[Tue May 15 23:03:57 2007] : Drilali: ooc heh, I only caught the tail end of the conversation, saying I was 35' from Aloh
[Tue May 15 23:04:14 2007] : The evil around you: ooc No Dri was too far from Alohoma\
[Tue May 15 23:04:31 2007] : Alohoma: ooc, I suppose my weapons won't do nib against this golem?
[Tue May 15 23:04:48 2007] : Alohoma: ooc or will adamantine do something?
[Tue May 15 23:04:57 2007] : Osred: ooc sounds unlikely, but you could 'aid another'
[Tue May 15 23:05:05 2007] : DM: ooc Adamantine will hit, al others will do much less damage
[Tue May 15 23:05:09 2007] : Drilali: ooc adamantine negates the DR
[Tue May 15 23:05:11 2007] : Osred: ooc adamantine removes the DR
[Tue May 15 23:05:24 2007] : Alohoma: ooc can I sneak attack the thing?
[Tue May 15 23:05:35 2007] : The evil around you: ooc no
[Tue May 15 23:06:06 2007] : Alohoma: Alohoma sheathes her weapons and draws her dagger, aiming at the golem
[Tue May 15 23:06:14 2007] : Alohoma: done.
[Tue May 15 23:06:24 2007] : Alohoma: ooc ah 5 ft step if I can to get a clear shot
[Tue May 15 23:06:34 2007] : DM: Drilali?
[Tue May 15 23:08:55 2007] : Osred: ooc ORPG trouble
[Tue May 15 23:09:21 2007] : Drilali: ooc hmmmm
[Tue May 15 23:09:45 2007] : The evil around you: ooc Gomem save vs Grease again
[Tue May 15 23:10:27 2007] : DM: Reflex save: [1d20+12] => [8,12] = (20)
[Tue May 15 23:10:32 2007] : Drilali: ooc is it still on the grease?
[Tue May 15 23:10:48 2007] : DM: ooc It hasn't moved from there
[Tue May 15 23:11:06 2007] : Osred: ooc should last 14 rounds no?
[Tue May 15 23:11:32 2007] : Osred: ooc is that reflex save taking into account his blindness? :D
[Tue May 15 23:11:47 2007] : The evil around you: [1d4] => [3] = (3)
[Tue May 15 23:11:48 2007] : DM: ooc Nope
[Tue May 15 23:12:03 2007] : The evil around you: [1d100] => [55] = (55)
[Tue May 15 23:12:24 2007] : The evil around you: [1d6] => [6] = (6)
[Tue May 15 23:12:24 2007] : DM: ooc Is it a fail?
[Tue May 15 23:12:52 2007] : Osred: ooc DC was 24 IIRC - could be wrong though
[Tue May 15 23:13:04 2007] : Osred: ooc or maybe 20 actually
[Tue May 15 23:13:19 2007] : Drilali: ooc hello?
[Tue May 15 23:13:28 2007] : The evil around you: ooc DC is 22 iirc
[Tue May 15 23:13:31 2007] : DM: ooc I remember it as being quite high myself, but even at 20 it's a fail, being blinded
[Tue May 15 23:13:47 2007] : DM: The golem falls over on the spot, it feet slipping away from under it
[Tue May 15 23:14:25 2007] : Osred: ooc 21, just found it in the chat list
[Tue May 15 23:14:48 2007] : DM: ooc What does Drilali do?
[Tue May 15 23:15:04 2007] : Drilali: ooc wow, I just got 15 lines of text in 3secs
[Tue May 15 23:15:26 2007] : DM: ooc At least you got them :)
[Tue May 15 23:16:21 2007] : Drilali: ooc gimme a sec
[Tue May 15 23:17:24 2007] : DM: ooc Sure
[Tue May 15 23:19:25 2007] : Drilali: Dri moves to his right while a bag appears in his hand. He reaches in and tosses a small fuzzy ball at the Golem
[Tue May 15 23:19:39 2007] : Drilali: Drilali: reaches into his Bag of Tricks and draws out [1d100] => [50] = (50) (1-30: Wolverine, 31-60: Wolf, 61-85:Boar, 86-100:Black Bear)
[Tue May 15 23:19:48 2007] : Drilali:

[Tue May 15 23:20:54 2007] : Drilali: Wolf: Bite Attack [1d20+4] => [12,4] = (16) ==> Damage [1d6+1] => [6,1] = (7)
[Tue May 15 23:21:09 2007] : Drilali: Done. About all I could do really
[Tue May 15 23:21:23 2007] : Ted: ooc isn't the bag of tricks the useless magic item Roy keep grumbling about?
[Tue May 15 23:21:38 2007] : Alohoma: ooc I think it is :)
[Tue May 15 23:22:18 2007] : The evil around you: ooc I think you might be right :)
[Tue May 15 23:22:20 2007] : DM: The wolf nearly loses its teeth as it tries to bite into solid stone
[Tue May 15 23:22:22 2007] : DM: Ted?
[Tue May 15 23:22:51 2007] : Ted: Ted seizes the oppertunity to strike at the prone golem.
[Tue May 15 23:22:55 2007] : Ted: Stabber (1) (base): [1d20+25] => [1,25] = (26) ===> Damage: [1d6+9] => [6,9] = (15)
[Tue May 15 23:22:56 2007] : Ted: Stabber (2) (base): [1d20+20] => [20,20] = (40) ===> Damage: [1d6+9] => [4,9] = (13)
[Tue May 15 23:22:56 2007] : Ted: Critical hit? [1d20+20] => [19,20] = (39) ===> Damage: [2d6+18] => [6,1,18] = (25)
[Tue May 15 23:22:59 2007] : Ted: Stabber (3) (base): [1d20+15] => [2,15] = (17) ===> Damage: [1d6+9] => [1,9] = (10)
[Tue May 15 23:23:00 2007] : Ted: Stabber (4) (base): [1d20+10] => [17,10] = (27) ===> Damage: [1d6+9] => [4,9] = (13)
[Tue May 15 23:23:02 2007] : Ted: Darter (1) (base): [1d20+25] => [16,25] = (41) ===> Damage: [1d4+6+1d6] => [3,6,4] = (13)
[Tue May 15 23:23:02 2007] : Ted: Darter (2) (base): [1d20+20] => [17,20] = (37) ===> Damage: [1d4+6+1d6] => [3,6,3] = (12)
[Tue May 15 23:23:03 2007] : Ted: Darter (3) (base): [1d20+15] => [2,15] = (17) ===> Damage: [1d4+6+1d6] => [1,6,1] = (8)
[Tue May 15 23:23:13 2007] : Ted: ooc stabber is admantine.
[Tue May 15 23:23:26 2007] : Ted: ooc darter does 1d6 acid damage
[Tue May 15 23:23:50 2007] : Drilali: Disconnecting from server...
[Tue May 15 23:23:50 2007] : Drilali (exit): 23:23
[Tue May 15 23:23:53 2007] : DM: 5 hits
[Tue May 15 23:24:27 2007] : Drilali (enter): 23:24
[Tue May 15 23:24:32 2007] : The evil around you: ooc can't crit golems remember
[Tue May 15 23:25:25 2007] : DM: ooc Missed the crit
[Tue May 15 23:25:47 2007] : DM: Peaces of stone are flying as Ted gets 4 solid hist in
[Tue May 15 23:25:56 2007] : DM: Nanalantar?
[Tue May 15 23:26:03 2007] : Osred: Now Nanalantar is no longer confused, he grabs something out of his pocket and attaches it to his sword. He stays lying down as he's so slow
[Tue May 15 23:26:09 2007] : Osred: Done
[Tue May 15 23:26:26 2007] : DM: Osred?
[Tue May 15 23:27:01 2007] : Bralani Ally: 2 Hand: Scimitar +1 (Holy) 1/2: [1d20+13+0] => [9,13,0] = (22) Damage [1d6+10] => [4,10] = (14)
[Tue May 15 23:27:03 2007] : Bralani Ally: 2 Hand: Scimitar +1 (Holy) 2/2: [1d20+8+0] => [1,8,0] = (9) Damage [1d6+10] => [2,10] = (12)
[Tue May 15 23:27:26 2007] : Osred: Augmented Greater Earth Elemental: Full attack
Slam:
[1d20+26] => [12,26] = (38) ==> Damage: [2d10+13] => [6,6,13] = (25)
Slam: [1d20+26] => [11,26] = (37) ==> Damage: [2d10+13] => [3,10,13] = (26) (Earth mastery - subtract 5 from attack and damage if foe is airborne)

[Tue May 15 23:27:51 2007] : Osred: Casts - Level 3: : Dispel Magic: Cancels magical spells and effects in a 20 ft radius area or on a single object, creature, or spell. A dispel check (caster level check with a max. +10 modifier) must be made for each magical effect being dispelled. This spell may also be used as a counterspell, in which case a dispel check must be made. (Range: 270 ft.)
[Tue May 15 23:28:18 2007] : Osred: Osred tries to dispel the slow effect on nana
[Tue May 15 23:28:24 2007] : Osred: Caster Level Check: [1d20+17] => [13,17] = (30)
[Tue May 15 23:28:37 2007] : DM: One hit from the Bralani
[Tue May 15 23:28:44 2007] : The evil around you: [1d100] => [72] = (72)
[Tue May 15 23:29:02 2007] : Osred: ooc did it work?
[Tue May 15 23:29:05 2007] : Osred: Done
[Tue May 15 23:29:08 2007] : DM: 2 hits from the elemental
[Tue May 15 23:30:09 2007] : DM: ooc Bee? Does it work?
[Tue May 15 23:30:24 2007] : The evil around you: ooc what work?
[Tue May 15 23:30:34 2007] : The evil around you: The dieroller does, yes
[Tue May 15 23:30:42 2007] : DM: ooc The Dispel on Nanalantar?
[Tue May 15 23:30:50 2007] : Osred: ooc does the targeted dispel vs the slow effect on Nana work?
[Tue May 15 23:31:54 2007] : DM: ooc Who cares, It works, Nanalantar is no longer slowed
[Tue May 15 23:32:20 2007] : The evil around you: I think it does yes
[Tue May 15 23:33:13 2007] : The evil around you: The confusion and stress of the combat has hidden the fact that it's getting progressively harder to breathe from the combatants.
[Tue May 15 23:33:56 2007] : The evil around you: Osred notices first that he is panting and very short of breath.
[Tue May 15 23:34:15 2007] : The evil around you: Everyone else becomes aware very quickly of the problem though
[Tue May 15 23:34:36 2007] : Osred: "Oh" *pant* "what" *pant* "now"
[Tue May 15 23:35:05 2007] : The evil around you: At the same time you realise that the floor underfoot is sticky and gooy, slowing movement for everyone who has not got the ability to move freely.
[Tue May 15 23:35:24 2007] : The evil around you: Heal checks everyone?
[Tue May 15 23:35:35 2007] : Ted: ooc Ted has the endurance feat so he's affected less.
[Tue May 15 23:35:35 2007] : Drilali: Heal Skill Check: [1d20+3] => [2,3] = (5)
[Tue May 15 23:35:38 2007] : Osred: Heal Skill Check: [1d20+7] => [6,7] = (13)
[Tue May 15 23:35:47 2007] : The evil around you: Or Knowledge (Geography(
[Tue May 15 23:35:49 2007] : Ted: Heal Skill Check: [1d20+0] => [1,0] = (1)
[Tue May 15 23:35:51 2007] : Nanalantar: Heal Skill Check: [1d20+2] => [18,2] = (20)
[Tue May 15 23:35:56 2007] : Ted: Knowledge: Geography Skill Check: [1d20+2] => [1,2] = (3)
[Tue May 15 23:36:27 2007] : Ted: ooc Er. I don't actually have Knowledge: Geography
[Tue May 15 23:36:42 2007] : The evil around you: It occurs to Nana that the feeling is very similar to what happens when you fly too high and run out of air
[Tue May 15 23:36:43 2007] : Nanalantar: ooc Heal?? Isn't that for treating people?
[Tue May 15 23:36:56 2007] : Nanalantar: ooc ah OK
[Tue May 15 23:37:23 2007] : Nanalantar: "I think that the air is running out!"
[Tue May 15 23:38:05 2007] : The evil around you: done
[Tue May 15 23:38:21 2007] : Alohoma: Heal Skill Check: [1d20+1] => [4,1] = (5)
[Tue May 15 23:39:02 2007] : Ted: ooc fwiw. the danger in large enclosed spaces is not running out of oxygen it's being poisoned by carbon dioxide.
[Tue May 15 23:39:09 2007] : Osred: ooc Nana is still prone BTW, is he all gooed up?
[Tue May 15 23:39:36 2007] : DM: The golem once again tries to hit Nanalantar
[Tue May 15 23:39:42 2007] : DM: Slam Attack Roll: [1d20+42] => [20,42] = (62) ===> Damage: [4d8+13] => [4,7,2,1,13] = (27)
[Tue May 15 23:39:47 2007] : DM: [1d100] => [11] = (11)
[Tue May 15 23:39:57 2007] : DM: And misses him completely
[Tue May 15 23:40:06 2007] : The evil around you: ooc The danger here is decidedly not normal
[Tue May 15 23:40:09 2007] : DM: Alohoma?
[Tue May 15 23:42:16 2007] : Alohoma: Alohoma swiftly passes Nana and throws her dagger at the golem. She then retreats to the shadow to hide herself from view
[Tue May 15 23:42:25 2007] : Alohoma: Adamante (adamantine returning dagger +3) Attack Roll: [1d20+4] => [4,4] = (8) ===> Damage: [1d4+3+1] => [4,3,1] = (8)
[Tue May 15 23:42:32 2007] : Alohoma: Hide Skill Check: [1d20+30] => [17,30] = (47)
[Tue May 15 23:42:38 2007] : Alohoma: done.
[Tue May 15 23:42:39 2007] : Drilali: ooc its blinded anyway
[Tue May 15 23:42:45 2007] : Osred: ooc 1d20+4?
[Tue May 15 23:43:02 2007] : Osred: ooc your BAB's gotta be a lot higher than that
[Tue May 15 23:43:08 2007] : Alohoma: ooc ah, then I can sneak attack it?
[Tue May 15 23:43:09 2007] : Drilali: ooc +4 can't be right
[Tue May 15 23:43:16 2007] : Alohoma: ooc wait
[Tue May 15 23:43:20 2007] : The evil around you: ooc No sneak attack
[Tue May 15 23:43:46 2007] : The evil around you: You get +2 to hit though, and -4 because you're making a ranged attack vs a prone target
[Tue May 15 23:44:26 2007] : Osred: ooc it *is* a huge prone targe though
[Tue May 15 23:44:27 2007] : Alohoma: Adamante (adamantine returning dagger +3) Attack Roll: [1d20+22] => [8,22] = (30) ===> Damage: [1d4+3+1] => [2,3,1] = (6)
[Tue May 15 23:44:45 2007] : Drilali: ooc -4?? its harder to hit cos its on its ass??
[Tue May 15 23:44:52 2007] : Alohoma: ok, add 18 to the previous roll
[Tue May 15 23:44:58 2007] : The evil around you: ooc yes, vs ranged attacks
[Tue May 15 23:45:06 2007] : The evil around you: vs melee attacks its easier
[Tue May 15 23:45:09 2007] : Drilali: ooc that makes no sense at all to me
[Tue May 15 23:45:15 2007] : DM: The dagger takes a chip of the golem's shoulder
[Tue May 15 23:45:26 2007] : Alohoma: ooc okthat IS a stoopid rule especially on a huge target
[Tue May 15 23:45:32 2007] : Alohoma: ooc lol
[Tue May 15 23:45:37 2007] : Alohoma: done.
[Tue May 15 23:45:45 2007] : The evil around you: ooc Think of it as lying flat
[Tue May 15 23:45:49 2007] : Ted: ooc the idea is that it's gaining partial cover from the ground.
[Tue May 15 23:46:01 2007] : DM: ooc If it's lying down it's a smaller target for a ranged weapon, I guess
[Tue May 15 23:46:22 2007] : DM: Drilali?
[Tue May 15 23:46:42 2007] : Osred: ooc yes, an enormous Golem is so much harder to see lying down :P
[Tue May 15 23:46:59 2007] : DM: ooc It's easier to shoor over it :)
[Tue May 15 23:47:07 2007] : DM: shoot
[Tue May 15 23:47:14 2007] : Drilali: Dri decides to investigate the lack of air and flys to the 'red box' thing on the map
[Tue May 15 23:47:59 2007] : DM: The red box thing is the pedestal where the golem stood earlie
[Tue May 15 23:48:37 2007] : Drilali: ooc ah, I thought it was a vent or aircon unit I could switch on
[Tue May 15 23:48:47 2007] : Osred: ooc ROFL
[Tue May 15 23:48:59 2007] : Ted: ooc lol
[Tue May 15 23:49:22 2007] : DM: ooc An airconditioned tree, why didn't I think of that?
[Tue May 15 23:49:29 2007] : The evil around you: ooc nice thinking. though :)
[Tue May 15 23:50:05 2007] : DM: Done?
[Tue May 15 23:50:35 2007] : Drilali: ooc anywhere on the walls that looks different?
[Tue May 15 23:51:34 2007] : DM: ooc It looks like all the walls ou've encountered in here, no doors, windows or levers in sight
[Tue May 15 23:51:54 2007] : Drilali: Done I guess
[Tue May 15 23:52:07 2007] : DM: Ted?
[Tue May 15 23:52:35 2007] : Ted: Ted chips away at the golem some more.
[Tue May 15 23:52:40 2007] : Ted: Stabber (1) (base): [1d20+25] => [13,25] = (38) ===> Damage: [1d6+9] => [5,9] = (14)
[Tue May 15 23:52:41 2007] : Ted: Stabber (2) (base): [1d20+20] => [2,20] = (22) ===> Damage: [1d6+9] => [4,9] = (13)
[Tue May 15 23:52:41 2007] : Ted: Stabber (3) (base): [1d20+15] => [16,15] = (31) ===> Damage: [1d6+9] => [5,9] = (14)
[Tue May 15 23:52:42 2007] : Ted: Stabber (4) (base): [1d20+10] => [17,10] = (27) ===> Damage: [1d6+9] => [4,9] = (13)
[Tue May 15 23:52:43 2007] : Ted: Darter (1) (base): [1d20+25] => [11,25] = (36) ===> Damage: [1d4+6+1d6] => [3,6,2] = (11)
[Tue May 15 23:52:43 2007] : Ted: Darter (2) (base): [1d20+20] => [10,20] = (30) ===> Damage: [1d4+6+1d6] => [2,6,3] = (11)
[Tue May 15 23:52:44 2007] : Ted: Darter (3) (base): [1d20+15] => [3,15] = (18) ===> Damage: [1d4+6+1d6] => [3,6,2] = (11)
[Tue May 15 23:52:49 2007] : Ted: done
[Tue May 15 23:54:13 2007] : DM: Big chunks of golem are flying everywhere
[Tue May 15 23:54:27 2007] : DM: Nanalantar?
[Tue May 15 23:54:46 2007] : Nanalantar: nana stands up
[Tue May 15 23:54:52 2007] : Nanalantar: AoO?
[Tue May 15 23:55:06 2007] : The evil around you: ooc yep
[Tue May 15 23:55:12 2007] : Nanalantar: ooc Does he get one when blind?
[Tue May 15 23:55:31 2007] : The evil around you: ooc blinf no.
[Tue May 15 23:55:33 2007] : DM: The golem realises one of his enemies is near and it tries to hit him
[Tue May 15 23:55:34 2007] : DM: Slam Attack Roll: [1d20+42] => [17,42] = (59) ===> Damage: [4d8+13] => [8,6,1,4,13] = (32)
[Tue May 15 23:55:37 2007] : DM: [1d100] => [18] = (18)
[Tue May 15 23:55:56 2007] : The evil around you: ooc missed anyway
[Tue May 15 23:55:58 2007] : DM: But since it can't see a thing, the hit goes wide
[Tue May 15 23:56:14 2007] : Nanalantar: Silvered Holy Scimitar +2 (1st) Attack Roll: [1d20+21] => [6,21] = (27) ===> Damage: [1d6+2+2-1+8] => [6,2,2,-1,8] = (17)
[Tue May 15 23:56:30 2007] : Nanalantar: ooc with the golembane crystal attached
[Tue May 15 23:56:37 2007] : Nanalantar: Done
[Tue May 15 23:56:47 2007] : DM: Nanalantar hits the golem and does more damage than he expected to do
[Tue May 15 23:57:16 2007] : Nanalantar: 2 Hand: Scimitar +1 (Holy) 1/2: [1d20+13+0] => [12,13,0] = (25) Damage [1d6+10] => [3,10] = (13)
[Tue May 15 23:57:26 2007] : Bralani Ally: 2 Hand: Scimitar +1 (Holy) 2/2: [1d20+8+0] => [8,8,0] = (16) Damage [1d6+10] => [1,10] = (11)
[Tue May 15 23:58:04 2007] : Osred: Augmented Greater Earth Elemental: Full attack
Slam:
[1d20+26] => [5,26] = (31) ==> Damage: [2d10+13] => [4,9,13] = (26)
Slam: [1d20+26] => [17,26] = (43) ==> Damage: [2d10+13] => [5,4,13] = (22) (Earth mastery - subtract 5 from attack and damage if foe is airborne)

[Tue May 15 23:58:59 2007] : Osred: ooc moved straight to Osred's sturn BTW - the Nana attack above was for the other Bralani
[Tue May 15 23:59:18 2007] : DM: After the ally hit the golem just once, the creature breaks into a million pieces

[img]
Contents / PnP Stuff / Logs / Top