Contents / PnP Stuff / Logs /

[Tue Apr 17 19:40:39 2007] : DM: GAME START
[Tue Apr 17 19:41:20 2007] : DM: You were dragged into town, got talked into saving the world, reached a demonic tree and did some springcleaning
[Tue Apr 17 19:41:31 2007] : DM: What are you doing?
[Tue Apr 17 19:41:52 2007] : Alohoma: we were ready to get into a tree root or did I get that wrong?
[Tue Apr 17 19:41:52 2007] : Ted: "The entrance to the tree is clear, we should move out."
[Tue Apr 17 19:41:53 2007] : Bee: ooc back
[Tue Apr 17 19:42:05 2007] : Drilali: "Surely you mean in"
[Tue Apr 17 19:42:13 2007] : Osred: "Yes, there is no time to waste"
[Tue Apr 17 19:42:19 2007] : Alohoma: "Agreed"
[Tue Apr 17 19:43:49 2007] : Ted: Ted leads the way, creeping into the tree alert for any danger,
[Tue Apr 17 19:44:00 2007] : DM: The air inside Malgarius is damp and hot.
[Tue Apr 17 19:44:07 2007] : Drilali: Dri flits along, invisible
[Tue Apr 17 19:44:08 2007] : Osred: Osred follows with Nana at his side
[Tue Apr 17 19:44:10 2007] : DM: The floor is covered with a foot of warm mist, while the walls and ceiling consist of a shiny, almost resinous wooden material.
[Tue Apr 17 19:44:34 2007] : DM: Knowledge the planes
[Tue Apr 17 19:44:53 2007] : Alohoma: Knowledge: The Planes Skill Check: [1d20+6] => [13,6] = (19)
[Tue Apr 17 19:45:09 2007] : DM: The interior matches to a wet, hot climate similar to the Abyssal layer that Malgarius once ruled.
[Tue Apr 17 19:45:15 2007] : Osred: Knowledge: The Planes Skill Check: [1d20+16] => [14,16] = (30)
[Tue Apr 17 19:46:15 2007] : DM: You entered the tree from the south and see a corridor leading ahead
[Tue Apr 17 19:47:28 2007] : Ted: Keep going
[Tue Apr 17 19:47:38 2007] : Alohoma: following
[Tue Apr 17 19:47:48 2007] : DM: The tunnel is about 20 ft wide. Small puddles of water dot the passage's floor.
[Tue Apr 17 19:47:49 2007] : DM: A thick, loamy stench fills the air, and the floor and walls consist of a tough, fibrous, woody material.
[Tue Apr 17 19:47:56 2007] : Drilali: Dri follows behind Ted and Aloh
[Tue Apr 17 19:48:22 2007] : DM: The tunnel is going more or less in a straight line, but curves slightly
[Tue Apr 17 19:48:43 2007] : Osred: Osred and Nana take up the rear
[Tue Apr 17 19:48:59 2007] : Osred: ooc no jokes!
[Tue Apr 17 19:49:13 2007] : Drilali: ooc lol
[Tue Apr 17 19:49:24 2007] : DM: After about 50 feet the tunnel turns to the right and slopes down at an angle of 45 degrees
[Tue Apr 17 19:49:31 2007] : DM: ooc We wouldn't dare :P
[Tue Apr 17 19:49:53 2007] : DM: Climb cheks
[Tue Apr 17 19:50:10 2007] : Ted: Climb Skill Check: [1d20+27] => [19,27] = (46)
[Tue Apr 17 19:50:11 2007] : Osred: Climb Skill Check: [1d20+4-3] => [18,4,-3] = (19) (includes Armor Penalty of -3)
[Tue Apr 17 19:50:28 2007] : Osred: In the flick of an eye, Nanalantar has dissolved into a whiff of dust hovering in place
[Tue Apr 17 19:50:45 2007] : Drilali: Dri keeps flapping
[Tue Apr 17 19:50:52 2007] : Nanalantar: Nanalantar moves in wind form up the slope
[Tue Apr 17 19:51:00 2007] : DM: Alohoma?
[Tue Apr 17 19:51:21 2007] : Ted: ooc is the surface slippery?
[Tue Apr 17 19:51:21 2007] : Alohoma: Climb Skill Check: [1d20+19] => [9,19] = (28)
[Tue Apr 17 19:51:43 2007] : DM: ooc Nope, just rather steep
[Tue Apr 17 19:52:11 2007] : Osred: ooc down the slope
[Tue Apr 17 19:52:22 2007] : DM: ooc if Osred just takes a bit of care (take 10) he's in do danger of falling
[Tue Apr 17 19:52:54 2007] : Osred: ooc but he doesn't know that
[Tue Apr 17 19:53:02 2007] : DM: The tunnel loops and turns, going up and down
[Tue Apr 17 19:53:33 2007] : DM: Right and up, hard about right and level, hard about left and up
[Tue Apr 17 19:53:40 2007] : DM: Listen checks
[Tue Apr 17 19:53:45 2007] : Drilali: Listen Skill Check: [1d20+8] => [11,8] = (19)
[Tue Apr 17 19:53:46 2007] : Ted: Listen Skill Check: [1d20+21] => [4,21] = (25)
[Tue Apr 17 19:54:09 2007] : Alohoma: Listen Skill Check: [1d20+21] => [7,21] = (28)
[Tue Apr 17 19:54:21 2007] : Osred: Listen Skill Check: [1d20+7] => [18,7] = (25)
[Tue Apr 17 19:54:27 2007] : Osred: Listen Skill Check: [1d20+9] => [1,9] = (10)
[Tue Apr 17 19:55:37 2007] : DM: Everybody but Drilali and Nanalantar hear muted creakings and groanings, sounds as of shifting, in the walls, floor and ceiling of the tunnel
[Tue Apr 17 19:56:02 2007] : DM: Puddles of warm water, some up to 5-feet wide, dot the floor.
[Tue Apr 17 19:56:10 2007] : Alohoma: Alohoma makes a sign to the others to be quiet
[Tue Apr 17 19:56:10 2007] : Osred: "Sounds like it's still growing"
[Tue Apr 17 19:56:17 2007] : DM: Water drips from the ceiling and clings to the walls in great beads.
[Tue Apr 17 19:56:21 2007] : Alohoma: "Yes"
[Tue Apr 17 19:56:28 2007] : Alohoma: "And fast at that"
[Tue Apr 17 19:56:32 2007] : DM: Blasts of wind pulse rhythmically down the length of each tunnel, carrying on them a thick, earthy odor.
[Tue Apr 17 19:56:41 2007] : Drilali: "We were told that"
[Tue Apr 17 19:56:57 2007] : Alohoma: "Yes, being told is one thing, witnessing it is another..."
[Tue Apr 17 19:57:14 2007] : Osred: "What she said"
[Tue Apr 17 19:57:23 2007] : Osred: Osred grins
[Tue Apr 17 19:57:31 2007] : Osred: ooc brb loo
[Tue Apr 17 19:57:59 2007] : Drilali: ooc brb, beer
[Tue Apr 17 19:58:00 2007] : Ted: Ted just moves onwards.
[Tue Apr 17 19:58:18 2007] : DM: Straight on but nopw down, right and up, continuing for some time, hard about left and still going up, right turn and continuing to climb
[Tue Apr 17 19:58:21 2007] : Alohoma: Alohoma stays close behind Tom
[Tue Apr 17 19:59:03 2007] : Osred: ooc where did Tom come from?
[Tue Apr 17 19:59:21 2007] : DM: ooc He came in with Dick and Harry
[Tue Apr 17 19:59:22 2007] : Osred: ooc ;P
[Tue Apr 17 19:59:27 2007] : Drilali: ooc back
[Tue Apr 17 19:59:36 2007] : Alohoma: ooc lol
[Tue Apr 17 20:00:00 2007] : DM: Move silently
[Tue Apr 17 20:00:07 2007] : DM: Anybody hiding?
[Tue Apr 17 20:00:14 2007] : Ted: Move Silently Skill Check: [1d20+25] => [3,25] = (28)
[Tue Apr 17 20:00:17 2007] : Ted: no
[Tue Apr 17 20:00:36 2007] : DM: BTW there's no lightinng here, how do you all see?
[Tue Apr 17 20:01:00 2007] : Ted: ooc dark vision goggles
[Tue Apr 17 20:01:04 2007] : Drilali: ooc low light vision
[Tue Apr 17 20:01:22 2007] : Osred: ooc my mace gives off light as per the spell
[Tue Apr 17 20:01:22 2007] : Drilali: ooc or is there no light at all?
[Tue Apr 17 20:01:23 2007] : DM: ooc You're inside a tree, no low light here
[Tue Apr 17 20:01:31 2007] : Osred: ooc morningstar
[Tue Apr 17 20:02:10 2007] : Drilali: ooc I can cast it on something if need be
[Tue Apr 17 20:02:11 2007] : Osred: ooc Nana has dark and low light vision
[Tue Apr 17 20:02:12 2007] : Alohoma: ooc me flips the pages
[Tue Apr 17 20:02:25 2007] : Alohoma: ooc darkvision
[Tue Apr 17 20:02:34 2007] : Osred: ooc any magical weapon can have a light effect
[Tue Apr 17 20:02:34 2007] : Alohoma: Hide Skill Check: [1d20+30] => [20,30] = (50)
[Tue Apr 17 20:02:39 2007] : Alohoma: Move Silently Skill Check: [1d20+30] => [11,30] = (41)
[Tue Apr 17 20:03:16 2007] : DM: ooc So Drilali is the only one handicapped here and he follows the morningstar mace
[Tue Apr 17 20:03:19 2007] : Alohoma: Alohoma goes from one shadow to another, a shadow herself
[Tue Apr 17 20:04:05 2007] : Drilali: ooc :(
[Tue Apr 17 20:04:10 2007] : DM: (GM Whisper:) Dagve, could you help me to get map 1 up, please?
[Tue Apr 17 20:05:01 2007] : Osred: "Perhaps I should walk in front?"
[Tue Apr 17 20:05:17 2007] : Osred: "I am casting shadows out of those in front"
[Tue Apr 17 20:05:31 2007] : DM: David, could you help me to get map 1 up, please?
[Tue Apr 17 20:06:18 2007] : DM: The passage opens into a wide wooden cavern.
[Tue Apr 17 20:06:29 2007] : DM: Thick, gnarled columns run from floor to ceiling.
[Tue Apr 17 20:06:42 2007] : DM: Here and there, shallow pools of water stretch over the floor.
[Tue Apr 17 20:06:51 2007] : DM: ooc Nice, thank you, David
[Tue Apr 17 20:07:14 2007] : DM: A single, jagged strip of dry land provides a path through the chamber.
[Tue Apr 17 20:07:23 2007] : DM: A steady stream of water drips from the domed ceiling twenty feet above.
[Tue Apr 17 20:07:52 2007] : DM: You walk towards from the south entrance
[Tue Apr 17 20:08:45 2007] : Font is now Arial point size 10
[Tue Apr 17 20:08:50 2007] : Osred: Nanalantar Casts: Blur (innate): Attacks miss subject 20% of the time (dur: 6 minutes).
[Tue Apr 17 20:08:55 2007] : Osred: Nanalantar Casts: Mirror Image (innate): Creates decoy duplicates of you (1d4 +1 per three levels, max 8) ==> [1d4+2] => [1,2] = (3) images (Image AC = 16; dur: 6 minutes)
[Tue Apr 17 20:10:06 2007] : Osred: ooc essentially as they're at will he replenishes them at all times when he's not in a combat round
[Tue Apr 17 20:10:10 2007] : Osred: What was a zephyr of dust transforms into the humanoid form of Nanalantar
[Tue Apr 17 20:10:23 2007] : Drilali: ooc nice
[Tue Apr 17 20:10:51 2007] : DM: Some illumination is supplied by torches up on the walls
[Tue Apr 17 20:11:19 2007] : Osred: "Torches, someone must need to see down here"
[Tue Apr 17 20:11:24 2007] : Alohoma: ooc those big red blobs are like... not cool :D
[Tue Apr 17 20:11:32 2007] : DM: Going in? Place your miniatures, please
[Tue Apr 17 20:12:32 2007] : Alohoma: ooc don't have one, Craig can you add mine?
[Tue Apr 17 20:12:41 2007] : Ted: ooc ditto
[Tue Apr 17 20:12:44 2007] : DM: The dotted line is what looks to be a dry passage
[Tue Apr 17 20:13:01 2007] : Drilali: ooc are we still on the path bit?
[Tue Apr 17 20:13:44 2007] : DM: Is Dri in there all by himself?
[Tue Apr 17 20:13:53 2007] : Osred: ooc we're approaching from the South
[Tue Apr 17 20:14:16 2007] : Drilali: ooc sry, mis read that
[Tue Apr 17 20:14:41 2007] : Osred: ooc need to get yours again Dave, just a sec...
[Tue Apr 17 20:14:49 2007] : DM: What are you doing?
[Tue Apr 17 20:15:54 2007] : Ted: I'm moving along the dry path.
[Tue Apr 17 20:16:12 2007] : Osred: ooc what's the marching order?
[Tue Apr 17 20:16:16 2007] : Drilali: Dri slides his new goggles into place
[Tue Apr 17 20:16:44 2007] : DM: Dri sees absolutely nothing more than before
[Tue Apr 17 20:17:02 2007] : Osred: ooc I assume Dri can be anywhere, including above any of us?
[Tue Apr 17 20:17:37 2007] : Alohoma (enter): 20:17
[Tue Apr 17 20:17:40 2007] : DM: As Ted walks in some creature rises from the floor
[Tue Apr 17 20:17:54 2007] : Alohoma: Booting '(6) Alohoma' from server...
[Tue Apr 17 20:17:55 2007] : Alohoma (exit): 20:17
[Tue Apr 17 20:18:06 2007] : Alohoma: ooc sorry was booted
[Tue Apr 17 20:18:10 2007] : DM: And it looks like: Link
[Tue Apr 17 20:18:15 2007] : Osred: Osred and Nana follow Ted
[Tue Apr 17 20:18:31 2007] : Osred: ooc Knowledge??
[Tue Apr 17 20:18:55 2007] : Ted: Initiative: [1d20+4] => [19,4] = (23)
[Tue Apr 17 20:19:04 2007] : Alohoma: ooc I have a fetching thing
[Tue Apr 17 20:19:09 2007] : DM: Knowledge Arcana, but Drilali recognises a Purple worm when he sees one
[Tue Apr 17 20:19:09 2007] : Alohoma: Initiative: [1d20+11] => [15,11] = (26)
[Tue Apr 17 20:19:16 2007] : Drilali: ooc lol
[Tue Apr 17 20:19:20 2007] : Drilali: Drilali: Initiative: [1d20+8] => [14,8] = (22)
[Tue Apr 17 20:19:27 2007] : Osred: Knowledge: Arcana Skill Check: [1d20+6] => [20,6] = (26)
[Tue Apr 17 20:19:41 2007] : Osred: ooc but we should get info about weaknesses etc.
[Tue Apr 17 20:19:49 2007] : Osred: Initiative: [1d20+3] => [11,3] = (14)
[Tue Apr 17 20:20:52 2007] : Alohoma: there's fetching thing...
[Tue Apr 17 20:20:57 2007] : Alohoma: ooc sorry
[Tue Apr 17 20:20:59 2007] : DM: You know it will try an dswallow you whole, has long, pointy teeth and a poisonous stinger in the tail
[Tue Apr 17 20:21:47 2007] : Drilali: ooc I remember that last time we fought something that swallows people :(
[Tue Apr 17 20:22:10 2007] : Osred: ooc Poor Nerin :(
[Tue Apr 17 20:22:11 2007] : Ted: ooc remorhazes?
[Tue Apr 17 20:22:23 2007] : DM: Listen checks
[Tue Apr 17 20:22:28 2007] : Drilali: Listen Skill Check: [1d20+8] => [20,8] = (28)
[Tue Apr 17 20:22:29 2007] : Ted: Listen Skill Check: [1d20+21] => [13,21] = (34)
[Tue Apr 17 20:22:29 2007] : Osred: Listen Skill Check: [1d20+9] => [5,9] = (14)
[Tue Apr 17 20:22:37 2007] : Osred: Listen Skill Check: [1d20+7] => [3,7] = (10)
[Tue Apr 17 20:22:38 2007] : Alohoma: Listen Skill Check: [1d20+21] => [18,21] = (39)
[Tue Apr 17 20:22:47 2007] : DM: You hear a sound behind you
[Tue Apr 17 20:22:59 2007] : Alohoma: ooc HOLY SMOKE
[Tue Apr 17 20:23:05 2007] : DM: And it's another one of them
[Tue Apr 17 20:23:19 2007] : Ted: ooc what sort of move silently roll do these worms have????
[Tue Apr 17 20:23:26 2007] : Drilali: "gulp"
[Tue Apr 17 20:23:39 2007] : Osred: ooc LOL
[Tue Apr 17 20:23:53 2007] : Alohoma: ooc roflmao
[Tue Apr 17 20:24:23 2007] : DM: Drilali, Osred, Nanalantar: initiative
[Tue Apr 17 20:24:47 2007] : Drilali: ooc I did already - 22
[Tue Apr 17 20:24:55 2007] : DM: ooc OK
[Tue Apr 17 20:24:57 2007] : Osred: Initiative: [1d20+6] => [13,6] = (19)
[Tue Apr 17 20:27:43 2007] : Alohoma: Alohoma turns her head round and gasps.
[Tue Apr 17 20:27:51 2007] : DM: Alohoma? What are you doing?
[Tue Apr 17 20:27:52 2007] : Alohoma: "OK, anyone have any idea whoat those are?"
[Tue Apr 17 20:28:17 2007] : Osred: "purple worms, sting in the tail, oh and they'll try to eat you whole"
[Tue Apr 17 20:28:19 2007] : Drilali: "Big worms! They'll swallow you!"
[Tue Apr 17 20:28:55 2007] : The Watcher: ooc Did Dri make a Knowledge Arcana roll?
[Tue Apr 17 20:28:56 2007] : DM: ooc And they look so cute in that picture ;-)
[Tue Apr 17 20:28:57 2007] : Alohoma: ooc can I slip past Ted?
[Tue Apr 17 20:29:50 2007] : DM: ooc I don't think so, he just recognises the creature is all
[Tue Apr 17 20:30:09 2007] : DM: ooc Sure, if you don't mind wet feet (or boots)
[Tue Apr 17 20:30:18 2007] : Drilali: Knowledge: Arcana Skill Check: [1d20+21] => [3,21] = (24)
[Tue Apr 17 20:30:27 2007] : Alohoma: Alohoma looks for the shadows and slips into stealth mode, aiming to hit #7
[Tue Apr 17 20:30:33 2007] : Alohoma: Hide Skill Check: [1d20+30] => [1,30] = (31)
[Tue Apr 17 20:30:38 2007] : Alohoma: Move Silently Skill Check: [1d20+30] => [16,30] = (46)
[Tue Apr 17 20:30:48 2007] : Alohoma: ooc ouch
[Tue Apr 17 20:31:13 2007] : Osred: ooc yeah, a paltry 31 :P
[Tue Apr 17 20:31:22 2007] : Alohoma: ooc isn't that a fail?
[Tue Apr 17 20:31:28 2007] : Osred: ooc nope
[Tue Apr 17 20:31:35 2007] : Drilali: ooc they look blind in the picture
[Tue Apr 17 20:31:43 2007] : Alohoma: oh, ok. Sneak attack or not?
[Tue Apr 17 20:32:04 2007] : Alohoma: ie. did that thing see me?
[Tue Apr 17 20:32:15 2007] : Alohoma: Subtlekeen (shortsword +3 - subtlety & keen) (+4 Att. & dmg. if sneak attack) Attack Roll: [1d20+22] => [7,22] = (29) ===> Damage: [1d6+3+1] => [5,3,1] = (9)
[Tue Apr 17 20:32:15 2007] : Alohoma: Subtlekeen (shortsword +3 - subtlety & keen) (+4 Att. & dmg. if sneak attack) Attack Roll: [1d20+17] => [8,17] = (25) ===> Damage: [1d6+3+1] => [2,3,1] = (6)
[Tue Apr 17 20:32:16 2007] : Alohoma: Subtlekeen (shortsword +3 - subtlety & keen) (+4 Att. & dmg. if sneak attack) Attack Roll: [1d20+12] => [12,12] = (24) ===> Damage: [1d6+3+1] => [3,3,1] = (7)
[Tue Apr 17 20:32:19 2007] : DM: The creature move its head in your direction, it has detected you
[Tue Apr 17 20:32:42 2007] : Alohoma: Alohoma stabs once and springs back in the water.
[Tue Apr 17 20:32:57 2007] : Alohoma: ooc what are the green things?
[Tue Apr 17 20:32:58 2007] : DM: One hit
[Tue Apr 17 20:33:19 2007] : Alohoma: hiding behind a pillar
[Tue Apr 17 20:33:27 2007] : Alohoma: ooc with a move, just one attack, or ?
[Tue Apr 17 20:33:33 2007] : DM: ooc Pools of deeper water
[Tue Apr 17 20:33:37 2007] : Alohoma: ooc I'm sorry, I suck at combat rules
[Tue Apr 17 20:33:41 2007] : DM: Just the one
[Tue Apr 17 20:33:48 2007] : The Watcher: ooc just the one hit, yes
[Tue Apr 17 20:34:03 2007] : Alohoma: ooc ok, Do I know the water is deeper?
[Tue Apr 17 20:34:04 2007] : DM: ooc And no pillars to hide behind
[Tue Apr 17 20:34:09 2007] : Alohoma: ooc or not?
[Tue Apr 17 20:34:41 2007] : DM: ooc Just a layer or water or a deeper pool: I'd say you can spot the difference
[Tue Apr 17 20:34:48 2007] : DM: Done?
[Tue Apr 17 20:34:57 2007] : Alohoma: ok, so I get past it and retreat. I'm done.
[Tue Apr 17 20:35:33 2007] : DM: Ted?
[Tue Apr 17 20:36:05 2007] : Ted: Ted draws nice twin blades and circles the beast, splashing through the water. Once behind he stabs once.
[Tue Apr 17 20:36:18 2007] : Ted: Stabber (base): [1d20+27] => [20,27] = (47) ===> Damage: [1d6+9] => [6,9] = (15)
[Tue Apr 17 20:36:18 2007] : Ted: Critical hit? [1d20+27] => [13,27] = (40) ===> Damage: [2d6+18] => [2,1,18] = (21)
[Tue Apr 17 20:36:48 2007] : Ted: +4 (or +8 damage on a crit) 'cos it's a magical beast. +1 CON damage.
[Tue Apr 17 20:36:56 2007] : Ted: Done
[Tue Apr 17 20:37:22 2007] : DM: Dri?
[Tue Apr 17 20:37:56 2007] : The Watcher: ooc think ted gets a small additional damage
[Tue Apr 17 20:37:57 2007] : Drilali: face #8 and cast
[Tue Apr 17 20:38:00 2007] : Drilali: Drilali Casts L2 spell... (DC22): Scorching Ray (DC23)
Ray1: [1d20+15] => [8,15] = (23) dmg:[4d6] => [2,1,1,6] = (10),
Ray2: [1d20+15] => [11,15] = (26) dmg:[4d6] => [1,3,1,3] = (8),
Ray3: [1d20+15] => [11,15] = (26) dmg : [4d6] => [5,5,3,4] = (17)

[Tue Apr 17 20:38:31 2007] : Drilali: done
[Tue Apr 17 20:38:45 2007] : DM: Saves?
[Tue Apr 17 20:38:46 2007] : The Watcher: ooc sorry was misremembering
[Tue Apr 17 20:38:58 2007] : Osred: ooc none, ranged touch attack
[Tue Apr 17 20:38:59 2007] : Drilali: nope
[Tue Apr 17 20:39:03 2007] : Drilali: Touch Attack (base): [1d20+6] => [5,6] = (11) ===> Damage: [1d1-1] => [1,-1] = (0)
[Tue Apr 17 20:39:03 2007] : Drilali: Touch Attack (second): [1d20+1] => [1,1] = (2) ===> Damage: [1d1-1] => [1,-1] = (0)
[Tue Apr 17 20:39:15 2007] : Drilali: ooc that attack isn't right
[Tue Apr 17 20:39:23 2007] : Osred: ooc you already did it didn't you?
[Tue Apr 17 20:39:34 2007] : The Watcher: no save against SScorching Ray
[Tue Apr 17 20:39:34 2007] : Osred: ooc what was the 1d20+15?
[Tue Apr 17 20:39:57 2007] : Drilali: ooc so it was, not awake tonight
[Tue Apr 17 20:40:11 2007] : DM: ooc Join the club
[Tue Apr 17 20:40:55 2007] : Drilali: ooc I'm hovering over and slightly behind the swarm of Ns
[Tue Apr 17 20:40:58 2007] : DM: Done?
[Tue Apr 17 20:42:13 2007] : Osred: ooc I think he is
[Tue Apr 17 20:42:17 2007] : Drilali: yes
[Tue Apr 17 20:42:21 2007] : Drilali: ooc sry
[Tue Apr 17 20:42:37 2007] : DM: Nanalantar?
[Tue Apr 17 20:42:48 2007] : Osred: Nana moves in and attacks
[Tue Apr 17 20:43:07 2007] : Osred: Crit threat - Silvered Holy Scimitar +2 (1st) Attack Roll: [1d20+25] => [8,25] = (33) ===> Damage: [2d6+4+4-2+6+8] => [1,1,4,4,-2,6,8] = (22)
[Tue Apr 17 20:43:24 2007] : Font is now Arial point size 10
[Tue Apr 17 20:43:25 2007] : The Watcher: ooc dioes Nana have Spring Attack?
[Tue Apr 17 20:43:26 2007] : Osred: oops
[Tue Apr 17 20:43:32 2007] : Osred: Silvered Holy Scimitar +2 (1st) Attack Roll: [1d20+21] => [12,21] = (33) ===> Damage: [1d6+2+2-1+8] => [5,2,2,-1,8] = (16)
[Tue Apr 17 20:43:53 2007] : Osred: ooc no he doesn't
[Tue Apr 17 20:44:00 2007] : The Watcher: ooc if not he provokes AoO
[Tue Apr 17 20:44:06 2007] : Osred: ok
[Tue Apr 17 20:44:13 2007] : Osred: [1d4] => [3] = (3)
[Tue Apr 17 20:44:19 2007] : Osred: vs a mirro
[Tue Apr 17 20:44:22 2007] : Osred: mirror
[Tue Apr 17 20:44:43 2007] : The Watcher: ooc bluyr too
[Tue Apr 17 20:45:13 2007] : The Watcher: should check that first to see if the image survives
[Tue Apr 17 20:45:18 2007] : Osred: ooc so 20% miss chance first, AC of mirror is 16
[Tue Apr 17 20:45:26 2007] : The Watcher: *nods*
[Tue Apr 17 20:46:05 2007] : Osred: ooc Hannele AoO?
[Tue Apr 17 20:46:31 2007] : DM: ooc I don't mind it I do
[Tue Apr 17 20:47:21 2007] : DM: Attacks: Bite [1d20+25] => [7,25] = (32) -- Damage: [2d8+12] => [3,3,12] = (18)
[Tue Apr 17 20:47:43 2007] : The Watcher: ooc now see if blur made it miss
[Tue Apr 17 20:48:01 2007] : DM: It's a miss already
[Tue Apr 17 20:48:12 2007] : The Watcher: image AC is 16
[Tue Apr 17 20:48:16 2007] : Alohoma: ooc David, read your tabs, or something :P
[Tue Apr 17 20:48:26 2007] : DM: ooc Ah, ok
[Tue Apr 17 20:48:37 2007] : DM: [1d100] => [97] = (97)
[Tue Apr 17 20:48:50 2007] : The Watcher: ooc sorry, keep forgetting to say I'm ooc. *bh*
[Tue Apr 17 20:48:59 2007] : The Watcher: ooc one image goes poof
[Tue Apr 17 20:49:19 2007] : Osred: ooc ok, I think I hit for 16 damage
[Tue Apr 17 20:49:39 2007] : Osred: ooc And Done
[Tue Apr 17 20:49:45 2007] : DM: Osred?
[Tue Apr 17 20:50:08 2007] : Osred: Osred begins casting
[Tue Apr 17 20:50:10 2007] : Osred: Done
[Tue Apr 17 20:50:40 2007] : DM: #7 attackes Ted
[Tue Apr 17 20:50:43 2007] : DM: Attacks: Bite [1d20+25] => [13,25] = (38) -- Damage: [2d8+12] => [8,8,12] = (28), Sting [1d20+25] => [9,25] = (34) -- Damage: [2d6+6] => [1,1,6] = (8)
[Tue Apr 17 20:50:59 2007] : Ted: Fortitude save: [1d20+17] => [16,17] = (33)
[Tue Apr 17 20:51:09 2007] : The Watcher: ooc grab?
[Tue Apr 17 20:51:21 2007] : DM: Safe
[Tue Apr 17 20:51:43 2007] : DM: After biting Ted the creature now tries to get him into its mouth
[Tue Apr 17 20:51:48 2007] : DM: Attacks: Grapple [1d20+40] => [13,40] = (53)
[Tue Apr 17 20:51:56 2007] : Osred: ooc umm!
[Tue Apr 17 20:52:12 2007] : Ted: ooc bye bye.
[Tue Apr 17 20:52:21 2007] : Ted: "Urg!"
[Tue Apr 17 20:53:19 2007] : DM: Ted is well and truly lodged in its mouth
[Tue Apr 17 20:53:26 2007] : DM: #8 at Osred
[Tue Apr 17 20:53:31 2007] : DM: Attacks: Bite [1d20+25] => [2,25] = (27) -- Damage: [2d8+12] => [7,5,12] = (24), Sting [1d20+25] => [15,25] = (40) -- Damage: [2d6+6] => [5,3,6] = (14)
[Tue Apr 17 20:53:40 2007] : The Watcher: ooc hang on
[Tue Apr 17 20:53:42 2007] : Alohoma: ooc what's the counter grapple thing?
[Tue Apr 17 20:53:44 2007] : The Watcher: 15' reach
[Tue Apr 17 20:53:58 2007] : Ted: ooc My grapple roll is +24. I can't succeed.
[Tue Apr 17 20:53:59 2007] : Osred: ooc it can only swallow him next round, he's currently pinned
[Tue Apr 17 20:54:06 2007] : Alohoma: ooc k
[Tue Apr 17 20:54:17 2007] : DM: ooc Sorry, at Nanalantar
[Tue Apr 17 20:54:26 2007] : DM: ooc Same rolls apply
[Tue Apr 17 20:54:35 2007] : Osred: [1d4] => [4] = (4)
[Tue Apr 17 20:54:43 2007] : Osred: [1d3] => [3] = (3)
[Tue Apr 17 20:54:44 2007] : The Watcher: ooc see whether the bite hits an image or not
[Tue Apr 17 20:54:53 2007] : Osred: image, please roll for concealment
[Tue Apr 17 20:54:54 2007] : The Watcher: ooc there are only 3 left
[Tue Apr 17 20:55:09 2007] : Osred: [1d100] => [43] = (43)
[Tue Apr 17 20:55:18 2007] : Osred: Image gone
[Tue Apr 17 20:55:31 2007] : DM: Done
[Tue Apr 17 20:55:42 2007] : DM: Alohoma?
[Tue Apr 17 20:55:53 2007] : The Watcher: ooc stinger on Nana?
[Tue Apr 17 20:56:03 2007] : Alohoma: attacking 7 sneak attack
[Tue Apr 17 20:56:22 2007] : DM: ooc Same target, surely, so same image?
[Tue Apr 17 20:56:23 2007] : Alohoma: Subtlekeen (shortsword +3 - subtlety & keen) (2WF- PH) (+4 Att. & dmg. if sneak attack)+ Attack Roll: [1d20+20] => [7,20] = (27) ===> Damage: [1d6+3+1] => [3,3,1] = (7)
[Tue Apr 17 20:56:23 2007] : Alohoma: Subtlekeen (shortsword +3 - subtlety & keen) (2WF- PH) (+4 Att. & dmg. if sneak attack)+ Attack Roll: [1d20+15] => [3,15] = (18) ===> Damage: [1d6+3+1] => [2,3,1] = (6)
[Tue Apr 17 20:56:23 2007] : Alohoma: Subtlekeen (shortsword +3 - subtlety & keen) (2WF- PH) (+4 Att. & dmg. if sneak attack)+ Attack Roll: [1d20+10] => [11,10] = (21) ===> Damage: [1d6+3+1] => [4,3,1] = (8)
[Tue Apr 17 20:56:50 2007] : Alohoma: Bolt (Kukri cold iron +3 - shock & light) (2WF- OH) Attack Roll: [1d20+20] => [14,20] = (34) ===> Damage: [1d4+3+1] => [2,3,1] = (6)
[Tue Apr 17 20:56:51 2007] : Alohoma: Bolt (Kukri cold iron +3 - shock & light) (2WF- OH) Attack Roll: [1d20+15] => [13,15] = (28) ===> Damage: [1d4+3+1] => [1,3,1] = (5)
[Tue Apr 17 20:56:51 2007] : Alohoma: Bolt (Kukri cold iron +3 - shock & light) (2WF- OH) Attack Roll: [1d20+10] => [4,10] = (14) ===> Damage: [1d4+3+1] => [4,3,1] = (8)
[Tue Apr 17 20:56:57 2007] : Alohoma: ooc or I can't ?
[Tue Apr 17 20:57:04 2007] : Alohoma: ooc sorry, I'll get rid of these multiple attacks
[Tue Apr 17 20:57:22 2007] : Alohoma: ooc DAVID can you please llok at your whisper tabs? ;-)
[Tue Apr 17 20:57:33 2007] : DM: ooc Hold on a moment, Delphine
[Tue Apr 17 20:57:40 2007] : DM: Bee?
[Tue Apr 17 20:57:59 2007] : The Watcher: ooc no each attack gets resolved separately
[Tue Apr 17 20:58:07 2007] : Ted: ooc I don't have a whisper tab.
[Tue Apr 17 20:58:29 2007] : Osred: ooc I turned mine off, I discovered on the last version of ORPG that I miss tabbed whispers
[Tue Apr 17 20:59:44 2007] : Ted: ooc to clarify: i'm not seeing any whispers from you.
[Tue Apr 17 20:59:51 2007] : Drilali: ooc lol
[Tue Apr 17 21:00:06 2007] : DM: Alohoma, how far were you from the worm?
[Tue Apr 17 21:00:17 2007] : Alohoma: ooc I figured as much :D
[Tue Apr 17 21:00:34 2007] : Alohoma: in a straight line, 10 feet
[Tue Apr 17 21:00:40 2007] : Alohoma: around the puddle, 15
[Tue Apr 17 21:00:57 2007] : The Watcher: ooc one attack then
[Tue Apr 17 21:01:10 2007] : Alohoma: ooc ok, I need to learn that sh***
[Tue Apr 17 21:01:24 2007] : The Watcher: ooc moving after?
[Tue Apr 17 21:01:32 2007] : DM: Done?
[Tue Apr 17 21:01:41 2007] : The Watcher: ooc hang on a mo
[Tue Apr 17 21:01:58 2007] : The Watcher: If Alohoma doesn't move then she provoked an AoO
[Tue Apr 17 21:02:15 2007] : Alohoma: moving back
[Tue Apr 17 21:02:27 2007] : Alohoma: ooc wait an AoO from?
[Tue Apr 17 21:02:35 2007] : The Watcher: the worm
[Tue Apr 17 21:02:52 2007] : Alohoma: ooc OK. I am not moving.
[Tue Apr 17 21:03:13 2007] : Alohoma: Staying right here.
[Tue Apr 17 21:03:29 2007] : Ted: ooc Bee, that's a daft interpretation of Spring Attack.
[Tue Apr 17 21:03:46 2007] : The Watcher: ooc no, it's the way it works honest
[Tue Apr 17 21:03:59 2007] : The Watcher: However, you could argue that the monster is grappled
[Tue Apr 17 21:04:03 2007] : Alohoma: ooc I don't see why I should provoke an attack of oppotunity. If I have spring attack, I NEED to move back?
[Tue Apr 17 21:04:20 2007] : Alohoma: ooc and yes, I was gona say. It's got Ted in its mouth :D
[Tue Apr 17 21:04:28 2007] : Osred: ooc I'd argue that its mouth is busy
[Tue Apr 17 21:04:41 2007] : DM: The worm moves as to attack, but decides to not spit Ted out just yet
[Tue Apr 17 21:05:07 2007] : DM: ooc Don't tell me what I'm just typing :-P
[Tue Apr 17 21:05:09 2007] : The Watcher: ooc I'll run with that; it didn't take the -20
[Tue Apr 17 21:05:56 2007] : The Watcher: sorry
[Tue Apr 17 21:06:02 2007] : Alohoma: ooc I still don't understand that thing with spring attack. Everytime I move more than 5 ft, I have to move back, or there is an AoO?
[Tue Apr 17 21:06:18 2007] : Alohoma: ooc and btw, this was a sneak attack. If it went through. I'll roll the sneak
[Tue Apr 17 21:06:37 2007] : DM: Roll the sneak
[Tue Apr 17 21:06:43 2007] : Alohoma: ooc and I get a +4 on attack and damage
[Tue Apr 17 21:06:47 2007] : Alohoma: ducking, piercing, slashing...: Sneak attack: [7d6] => [5,1,1,1,2,6,5] = (21)
[Tue Apr 17 21:06:49 2007] : Osred: ooc it has tremorsense, it knows where you are
[Tue Apr 17 21:06:57 2007] : Ted: ooc A character with spring attack could move forwards, attack, move 2.5 ft back then 2.5ft forwards again... effectively not moving after the attack.
[Tue Apr 17 21:07:16 2007] : Alohoma: ooc yes, but it's busy with Ted in its mouth ;)
[Tue Apr 17 21:07:22 2007] : Alohoma: ooc for the tremor sense.
[Tue Apr 17 21:08:00 2007] : The Watcher: ooc The creature is currently denied Dex bonus toAC because its grappling
[Tue Apr 17 21:08:19 2007] : DM: Done?
[Tue Apr 17 21:08:33 2007] : The Watcher: ooc and for SA it's necessary to move 5' before attacking and 5' after attacking
[Tue Apr 17 21:09:10 2007] : Drilali: ooc what if she moved 5ft left?
[Tue Apr 17 21:09:29 2007] : The Watcher: after the attack? That's fine
[Tue Apr 17 21:09:46 2007] : Alohoma: ooc my bad. I just got it. Moving in the threatened area. Rah. Bin ich bld.
[Tue Apr 17 21:09:48 2007] : Osred: ooc quick, move 5' right ;)
[Tue Apr 17 21:10:05 2007] : Drilali: ooc 5' right.... splash!
[Tue Apr 17 21:10:08 2007] : DM: ooc Hawohl, du bist sehr bloed
[Tue Apr 17 21:10:16 2007] : The Watcher: heh
[Tue Apr 17 21:10:19 2007] : DM: Jawohl
[Tue Apr 17 21:10:31 2007] : Alohoma: ooc ok, let's go on and save Ted
[Tue Apr 17 21:10:39 2007] : Alohoma: ooc sorry for the trouble
[Tue Apr 17 21:10:45 2007] : Alohoma: I am not moving, I am done.
[Tue Apr 17 21:10:54 2007] : Osred: ooc umm, I do knoe left from right, honest! It's the wine talking :P
[Tue Apr 17 21:10:54 2007] : DM: Ted? Doing anything?
[Tue Apr 17 21:10:57 2007] : Ted: Touch/grapple (base): [1d20+24] => [10,24] = (34) ===> Damage: [1d1+0] => [1,0] = (1)
[Tue Apr 17 21:11:14 2007] : Ted: Ted fruitlessly strugges against the toothy maw of the purple worm.
[Tue Apr 17 21:11:15 2007] : DM: Attacks: Grapple [1d20+40] => [6,40] = (46)
[Tue Apr 17 21:11:20 2007] : Ted: Done
[Tue Apr 17 21:11:40 2007] : DM: Drilali?
[Tue Apr 17 21:12:09 2007] : Drilali: Dri hears Teds distress and turns
[Tue Apr 17 21:12:13 2007] : Drilali: Drilali Casts L2 spell... (DC22): Scorching Ray (DC23)
Ray1: [1d20+15] => [3,15] = (18) dmg:[4d6] => [6,6,5,3] = (20),
Ray2: [1d20+15] => [6,15] = (21) dmg:[4d6] => [5,4,5,1] = (15),
Ray3: [1d20+15] => [5,15] = (20) dmg : [4d6] => [6,5,6,1] = (18)

[Tue Apr 17 21:12:17 2007] : DM: The worm shakes its head as Ted struggles
[Tue Apr 17 21:12:42 2007] : Ted: ooc don't worry about me. I'm sure I can cut myself out once swallowed.
[Tue Apr 17 21:12:50 2007] : DM: The creature looks a bit frayed around the edges
[Tue Apr 17 21:12:55 2007] : Drilali: done
[Tue Apr 17 21:13:05 2007] : DM: Nanalantar?
[Tue Apr 17 21:13:12 2007] : Osred: Silvered Holy Scimitar +2 (1st) Attack Roll: [1d20+21] => [14,21] = (35) ===> Damage: [1d6+2+2-1+8] => [3,2,2,-1,8] = (14)
[Tue Apr 17 21:13:13 2007] : Osred: Silvered Holy Scimitar +2 (2nd) Attack Roll: [1d20+16] => [9,16] = (25) ===> Damage: [1d6+2+2-1+8] => [6,2,2,-1,8] = (17)
[Tue Apr 17 21:13:20 2007] : Osred: Done
[Tue Apr 17 21:14:07 2007] : DM: And this one seems to e heavily wounded, flesh in hanging down in shreads
[Tue Apr 17 21:14:40 2007] : Osred: Osred finishes casting Augmented Summon Monster IV - Celestial Lion (Large magical beast): 54hp; 5 resist on acid, cold and electricity; Damage reduction 5/Magic; AC= 20; SR = 12; Darkvision 60'; Speed 40'
[Tue Apr 17 21:14:49 2007] : DM: Osred?
[Tue Apr 17 21:15:26 2007] : Osred: Lion charges the purple worm with Ted
[Tue Apr 17 21:15:35 2007] : The Watcher: ooc where does the lion appear?
[Tue Apr 17 21:15:36 2007] : Osred: Augmented Celestial Lion: Pounce (treat as magical):
Claw
[1d20+9] => [2,9] = (11) ==> Damage: [1d4+7] => [1,7] = (8)
Claw [1d20+9] => [3,9] = (12) ==> Damage: [1d4+7] => [3,7] = (10)
Bite [1d20+4] => [4,4] = (8) ==> Damage: [1d8+3] => [5,3] = (8)
Rake [1d20+9] => [14,9] = (23) ==> Damage: [1d4+3] => [1,3] = (4)
Rake [1d20+9] => [2,9] = (11) ==> Damage: [1d4+3] => [3,3] = (6)

[Tue Apr 17 21:15:51 2007] : Osred: ooc Bah, pathetic!
[Tue Apr 17 21:15:52 2007] : The Watcher: ooc ok :)
[Tue Apr 17 21:16:08 2007] : DM: And one of the claws even makes a scratch
[Tue Apr 17 21:16:47 2007] : Osred: Osred closes in
[Tue Apr 17 21:17:12 2007] : Osred: Holy Cold Iron Morningstar +5 (1st) Attack Roll: [1d20+20] => [13,20] = (33) ===> Damage: [1d8+5+4] => [3,5,4] = (12)
[Tue Apr 17 21:17:14 2007] : DM: ooc Sorry, go ahead
[Tue Apr 17 21:17:20 2007] : Osred: Done
[Tue Apr 17 21:17:41 2007] : Ted: ooc two more???? Seriously, what is there move silently bonus?
[Tue Apr 17 21:17:58 2007] : DM: 2 more worms descend from the ceiling to join the fun
[Tue Apr 17 21:19:21 2007] : DM: #7 decides it's time to eat and starts to swallow Ted
[Tue Apr 17 21:19:31 2007] : Ted: Touch/grapple (base): [1d20+24] => [12,24] = (36) ===> Damage: [1d1+0] => [1,0] = (1)
[Tue Apr 17 21:19:42 2007] : DM: Attacks: Grapple [1d20+40] => [10,40] = (50)
[Tue Apr 17 21:20:33 2007] : Ted: ooc [2d8+12] => [3,7,12] = (22) damage + 8 acid.
[Tue Apr 17 21:20:37 2007] : DM: TAke [2d8+12] => [4,1,12] = (17) damage
[Tue Apr 17 21:21:04 2007] : DM: ooc Wise guy :P
[Tue Apr 17 21:21:41 2007] : Ted: ooc good thing I have my acid resistant armour.
[Tue Apr 17 21:21:50 2007] : DM: #8 attacks Nanalantar
[Tue Apr 17 21:21:54 2007] : DM: Attacks: Bite [1d20+25] => [3,25] = (28) -- Damage: [2d8+12] => [7,8,12] = (27), Sting [1d20+25] => [16,25] = (41) -- Damage: [2d6+6] => [6,6,6] = (18)
[Tue Apr 17 21:21:55 2007] : The Watcher: ooc very :)
[Tue Apr 17 21:22:00 2007] : Osred: [1d2] => [1] = (1)
[Tue Apr 17 21:22:07 2007] : The Watcher: ooc Blur check?
[Tue Apr 17 21:22:11 2007] : Osred: [1d100] => [41] = (41)
[Tue Apr 17 21:22:28 2007] : Osred: [1d100] => [48] = (48)
[Tue Apr 17 21:22:34 2007] : Osred: Second hits him
[Tue Apr 17 21:22:45 2007] : Osred: 1st gets rid of image
[Tue Apr 17 21:23:33 2007] : Osred: Fortitude save: [1d20+14] => [5,14] = (19)
[Tue Apr 17 21:24:17 2007] : DM: Take [1d6] => [4] = (4) Str damage
[Tue Apr 17 21:24:35 2007] : Osred: 'k
[Tue Apr 17 21:25:18 2007] : Osred: ooc actually got that wrong way around
[Tue Apr 17 21:25:32 2007] : Osred: 1st hits him, second gets the image
[Tue Apr 17 21:25:41 2007] : DM: The 2 newcomers seem to be taking a good look at the surroundings
[Tue Apr 17 21:25:55 2007] : Osred: althoug he'd have a job if ooc you can grapple him
[Tue Apr 17 21:25:56 2007] : DM: No Str damage then, you lucky so-and-so
[Tue Apr 17 21:26:08 2007] : DM: Attacks: Grapple [1d20+40] => [5,40] = (45)
[Tue Apr 17 21:26:14 2007] : Osred: 'k
[Tue Apr 17 21:26:35 2007] : Osred: ooc don't have a grapple rool, but you beat me
[Tue Apr 17 21:26:39 2007] : Osred: ooc roll
[Tue Apr 17 21:26:39 2007] : DM: And another one has it
[Tue Apr 17 21:26:46 2007] : DM: it's mout full
[Tue Apr 17 21:27:17 2007] : DM: ooc It's difficult to not get grappled with these creatures
[Tue Apr 17 21:27:49 2007] : DM: Alohoma?
[Tue Apr 17 21:28:24 2007] : Alohoma: Alohoma attacks number 7
[Tue Apr 17 21:28:32 2007] : Alohoma: Subtlekeen (shortsword +3 - subtlety & keen) (2WF- PH) (+4 Att. & dmg. if sneak attack)+ Attack Roll: [1d20+20] => [7,20] = (27) ===> Damage: [1d6+3+1] => [6,3,1] = (10)
[Tue Apr 17 21:28:34 2007] : The Watcher: ooc flanking and it's grappled
[Tue Apr 17 21:28:50 2007] : DM: It's a hit anyway
[Tue Apr 17 21:29:01 2007] : The Watcher: sneak attack :P
[Tue Apr 17 21:29:02 2007] : DM: Sneak atack?
[Tue Apr 17 21:29:06 2007] : Alohoma: wait
[Tue Apr 17 21:29:08 2007] : Alohoma: Bolt (Kukri cold iron +3 - shock & light) (2WF- OH) Attack Roll: [1d20+20] => [18,20] = (38) ===> Damage: [1d4+3+1] => [4,3,1] = (8)
[Tue Apr 17 21:29:16 2007] : Alohoma: [1d6] => [4] = (4)
[Tue Apr 17 21:29:24 2007] : Osred: ooc you get a full attack
[Tue Apr 17 21:29:24 2007] : Alohoma: electricity damage
[Tue Apr 17 21:29:37 2007] : Alohoma: yes, but I haven't gooten my stuff ready yet
[Tue Apr 17 21:29:38 2007] : Alohoma: ooc lol
[Tue Apr 17 21:29:52 2007] : The Watcher: ooc and that's two 7d6 sneak attacks
[Tue Apr 17 21:29:58 2007] : Osred: so do it again and subtract 5 and 10 from the rolls
[Tue Apr 17 21:30:03 2007] : DM: So which one does apply? First, second or both?
[Tue Apr 17 21:30:22 2007] : Alohoma: ooc I get 3 attacks with primary
[Tue Apr 17 21:30:27 2007] : Alohoma: and one with secondary
[Tue Apr 17 21:30:30 2007] : Alohoma: is that right?
[Tue Apr 17 21:30:47 2007] : Osred: ooc yes, if you have a BAB that gives you 3 attacks
[Tue Apr 17 21:30:50 2007] : The Watcher: ooc yes
[Tue Apr 17 21:31:31 2007] : Alohoma: Subtlekeen (shortsword +3 - subtlety & keen) (2WF- PH) (+4 Att. & dmg. if sneak attack)+ Attack Roll: [1d20+15] => [15,15] = (30) ===> Damage: [1d6+3+1] => [1,3,1] = (5)
[Tue Apr 17 21:31:32 2007] : Alohoma: Subtlekeen (shortsword +3 - subtlety & keen) (2WF- PH) (+4 Att. & dmg. if sneak attack)+ Attack Roll: [1d20+10] => [9,10] = (19) ===> Damage: [1d6+3+1] => [6,3,1] = (10)
[Tue Apr 17 21:31:55 2007] : Alohoma: ducking, piercing, slashing...: Sneak attack: [7d6] => [2,5,6,2,3,3,2] = (23)
[Tue Apr 17 21:31:57 2007] : Alohoma: ducking, piercing, slashing...: Sneak attack: [7d6] => [5,2,5,5,4,5,5] = (31)
[Tue Apr 17 21:32:08 2007] : Alohoma: ooc or is that 3 sneaks?
[Tue Apr 17 21:32:22 2007] : Ted: ooc 4, one per attack
[Tue Apr 17 21:32:23 2007] : The Watcher: should be 4
[Tue Apr 17 21:32:30 2007] : Alohoma: ducking, piercing, slashing...: Sneak attack: [7d6] => [5,2,3,1,6,6,6] = (29)
[Tue Apr 17 21:32:31 2007] : Alohoma: ducking, piercing, slashing...: Sneak attack: [7d6] => [1,5,5,5,4,3,2] = (25)
[Tue Apr 17 21:32:40 2007] : The Watcher: and three of them also get +4 dam from Subtlety
[Tue Apr 17 21:32:42 2007] : DM: The creature falls down, mouth agape, looking a bit dead
[Tue Apr 17 21:32:52 2007] : Drilali: ooc wow
[Tue Apr 17 21:32:57 2007] : Ted: ooc about time!
[Tue Apr 17 21:32:58 2007] : Alohoma: Alohoma moves around and done.
[Tue Apr 17 21:32:59 2007] : Osred: ooc ouch!
[Tue Apr 17 21:33:18 2007] : The Watcher: ooc too right.
[Tue Apr 17 21:33:21 2007] : DM: It never needed those last sneak attack damages ;)
[Tue Apr 17 21:33:27 2007] : Alohoma: ooc lol
[Tue Apr 17 21:33:36 2007] : Alohoma: ooc I'm working on making this a bit clearer
[Tue Apr 17 21:33:41 2007] : DM: Ted? Staying in or coming out to play now?
[Tue Apr 17 21:34:04 2007] : Ted: Ted crawls out of the dead worms mout and attacks the closest worm.
[Tue Apr 17 21:34:17 2007] : Ted: Stabber (base): [1d20+27] => [8,27] = (35) ===> Damage: [1d6+9] => [6,9] = (15)
[Tue Apr 17 21:34:27 2007] : Ted: +4 damage, +1 CON
[Tue Apr 17 21:34:45 2007] : Ted: done
[Tue Apr 17 21:35:18 2007] : DM: You stab it good
[Tue Apr 17 21:35:24 2007] : DM: Drilali?
[Tue Apr 17 21:35:51 2007] : DM: ooc WHo took that worm body away? What if I wanted to keep it?
[Tue Apr 17 21:36:00 2007] : Drilali: move slightly to the side and aim to avoid Nana...
[Tue Apr 17 21:36:05 2007] : Drilali: Drilali Casts L5 spell... (DC25): Cone of Cold (DC26) causing [14d6] => [4,4,4,6,4,5,6,1,3,3,2,5,5,4] = (56) damage. Reflex half
[Tue Apr 17 21:36:06 2007] : The Watcher: ooc Did Ted include his favoured enemy bonus?
[Tue Apr 17 21:36:11 2007] : Ted: ooc forgot: using +3 defender AC bonus from darter.
[Tue Apr 17 21:36:28 2007] : DM: Saving Throws: Reflex [1d20+8] => [8,8] = (16)
[Tue Apr 17 21:37:03 2007] : Drilali: ooc does it hit 5 and 8, or just 5?
[Tue Apr 17 21:37:33 2007] : Ted: ooc both
[Tue Apr 17 21:37:37 2007] : The Watcher: ooc cones go the full area unless a solid obstacle is in teh way
[Tue Apr 17 21:37:49 2007] : The Watcher: Creatures aren't a solid obstacle
[Tue Apr 17 21:37:57 2007] : Drilali: ooc thats what I thought :)
[Tue Apr 17 21:37:57 2007] : DM: ooc I guess a giant worm would count as a solid obstacle
[Tue Apr 17 21:38:10 2007] : Ted: ooc they're only 5ft in diameter.
[Tue Apr 17 21:38:17 2007] : The Watcher: yeah
[Tue Apr 17 21:38:20 2007] : DM: Saving Throws: Reflex [1d20+8] => [18,8] = (26)
[Tue Apr 17 21:38:41 2007] : DM: #8 saves, how about #5. Was 16 enough?
[Tue Apr 17 21:38:48 2007] : Drilali: nope
[Tue Apr 17 21:39:32 2007] : DM: The worm with Nanalantar in its mout is looking very badly indeed
[Tue Apr 17 21:39:51 2007] : DM: Nanalantar?
[Tue Apr 17 21:39:55 2007] : Osred: Nana struggles a little, grins to himself, goes slightly limp, then...
[Tue Apr 17 21:39:59 2007] : Osred: In the flick of an eye, Nanalantar has dissolved into a whiff of dust hovering in place
[Tue Apr 17 21:40:10 2007] : DM: ooc WHy do I keep typing mout instead of mouth?
[Tue Apr 17 21:40:11 2007] : Ted: ooc Bwahaha!
[Tue Apr 17 21:40:21 2007] : DM: ooc LMAO
[Tue Apr 17 21:40:31 2007] : DM: ooc Done?
[Tue Apr 17 21:40:45 2007] : Osred: AoO from 5
[Tue Apr 17 21:40:51 2007] : Osred: ooc he moved
[Tue Apr 17 21:40:57 2007] : The Watcher: ooc does Nana want to move?
[Tue Apr 17 21:41:04 2007] : Osred: ooc and from 8 probably
[Tue Apr 17 21:41:10 2007] : DM: Attacks: Bite [1d20+25] => [6,25] = (31) -- Damage: [2d8+12] => [7,4,12] = (23)
[Tue Apr 17 21:41:14 2007] : DM: Attacks: Bite [1d20+25] => [12,25] = (37) -- Damage: [2d8+12] => [2,5,12] = (19)
[Tue Apr 17 21:41:28 2007] : Osred: ooc misses
[Tue Apr 17 21:41:34 2007] : Osred: ooc :D
[Tue Apr 17 21:41:37 2007] : DM: As the wroms snap at Nanalantar they both manage to miss him
[Tue Apr 17 21:41:50 2007] : DM: ooc Ted: please put your AC up
[Tue Apr 17 21:42:07 2007] : DM: Osred?
[Tue Apr 17 21:42:12 2007] : Osred: Augmented Celestial Lion: Jump Check [1d20+11] => [9,11] = (20)
[Tue Apr 17 21:42:17 2007] : Osred: Augmented Celestial Lion: Pounce (treat as magical):
Claw
[1d20+9] => [1,9] = (10) ==> Damage: [1d4+7] => [1,7] = (8)
Claw [1d20+9] => [18,9] = (27) ==> Damage: [1d4+7] => [2,7] = (9)
Bite [1d20+4] => [5,4] = (9) ==> Damage: [1d8+3] => [7,3] = (10)
Rake [1d20+9] => [5,9] = (14) ==> Damage: [1d4+3] => [2,3] = (5)
Rake [1d20+9] => [19,9] = (28) ==> Damage: [1d4+3] => [3,3] = (6)

[Tue Apr 17 21:43:12 2007] : Osred: Osred takes a 5' step
[Tue Apr 17 21:43:13 2007] : DM: One claw hits, one rake drwas blood
[Tue Apr 17 21:43:20 2007] : Osred: Holy Cold Iron Morningstar +5 (1st) Attack Roll: [1d20+20] => [18,20] = (38) ===> Damage: [1d8+5+4] => [1,5,4] = (10)
[Tue Apr 17 21:43:21 2007] : Osred: Holy Cold Iron Morningstar +5 (2nd) Attack Roll: [1d20+15] => [12,15] = (27) ===> Damage: [1d8+5+4] => [6,5,4] = (15)
[Tue Apr 17 21:43:22 2007] : Osred: Holy Cold Iron Morningstar +5 (3rd) Attack Roll: [1d20+10] => [18,10] = (28) ===> Damage: [1d8+5+4] => [1,5,4] = (10)
[Tue Apr 17 21:43:34 2007] : Osred: Done
[Tue Apr 17 21:44:03 2007] : DM: This worm has seen better days, like 5 minutes ago
[Tue Apr 17 21:44:33 2007] : DM: #4 attacks the lion
[Tue Apr 17 21:44:37 2007] : DM: Attacks: Bite [1d20+25] => [1,25] = (26) -- Damage: [2d8+12] => [2,6,12] = (20), Sting [1d20+25] => [15,25] = (40) -- Damage: [2d6+6] => [1,5,6] = (12)
[Tue Apr 17 21:45:09 2007] : Osred: Both hit
[Tue Apr 17 21:45:17 2007] : DM: Fort safe?
[Tue Apr 17 21:45:21 2007] : Osred: ooc ah, 1st is a miss
[Tue Apr 17 21:45:32 2007] : Osred: Augmented Celestial Lion: Fortitude Save [1d20+8] => [20,8] = (28)
[Tue Apr 17 21:46:08 2007] : DM: No Str damage
[Tue Apr 17 21:46:10 2007] : Osred: ooc yay for crit misses :D
[Tue Apr 17 21:46:24 2007] : DM: (utters some obscenities and then smiles serenely again)
[Tue Apr 17 21:47:48 2007] : Osred: oochello?
[Tue Apr 17 21:48:00 2007] : Osred: ooc hello?
[Tue Apr 17 21:48:15 2007] : Alohoma: ooc hello :D
[Tue Apr 17 21:48:21 2007] : The Watcher: ooc hello back. Problems?
[Tue Apr 17 21:48:26 2007] : DM: #5 takes a swing at Alohoma, as it seems to not notice Drilali as well
[Tue Apr 17 21:48:36 2007] : DM: ooc What's the matter?
[Tue Apr 17 21:48:38 2007] : Osred: ooc just lots of silence :)
[Tue Apr 17 21:48:39 2007] : DM: Attacks: Bite [1d20+25] => [11,25] = (36) -- Damage: [2d8+12] => [2,7,12] = (21), Sting [1d20+25] => [15,25] = (40) -- Damage: [2d6+6] => [1,6,6] = (13)
[Tue Apr 17 21:48:53 2007] : DM: ooc Busy while waiting :P
[Tue Apr 17 21:49:10 2007] : Alohoma: concealment
[Tue Apr 17 21:49:19 2007] : DM: Tremorsense
[Tue Apr 17 21:49:41 2007] : DM: Bee? Help us out here?
[Tue Apr 17 21:49:46 2007] : Alohoma: ooc I'm not moving, I'm being blurred
[Tue Apr 17 21:49:49 2007] : Alohoma: ooc :D
[Tue Apr 17 21:49:57 2007] : Alohoma: ooc disaplaced to be exact
[Tue Apr 17 21:50:01 2007] : Alohoma: *displaced
[Tue Apr 17 21:50:02 2007] : The Watcher: The worm knows exactly where Alohoma is
[Tue Apr 17 21:50:10 2007] : Alohoma: ooc darn
[Tue Apr 17 21:50:19 2007] : DM: It knew where you moved to your round
[Tue Apr 17 21:50:19 2007] : Drilali: ooc your real feet are still on the ground
[Tue Apr 17 21:50:23 2007] : The Watcher: but iirc still needs to male a concealment check
[Tue Apr 17 21:50:53 2007] : The Watcher: Tremorsense removes the @which square is attacked@ guesswork of invisibility
[Tue Apr 17 21:51:09 2007] : Alohoma: minor cloak of displacement. I'm not hiding or anything. I'm doing like in BG, looking blurred ;)
[Tue Apr 17 21:51:26 2007] : Alohoma: ooc I'm happy whether it goes through or not. 20% miss chance if it goes through
[Tue Apr 17 21:51:28 2007] : The Watcher: ooc 20% miss chance
[Tue Apr 17 21:51:32 2007] : DM: [1d100] => [21] = (21)
[Tue Apr 17 21:51:39 2007] : DM: And it hits
[Tue Apr 17 21:51:45 2007] : Osred: ooc grins @ Del
[Tue Apr 17 21:51:46 2007] : The Watcher: ooc each atack
[Tue Apr 17 21:51:56 2007] : DM: [1d100] => [69] = (69)
[Tue Apr 17 21:52:03 2007] : DM: And it hits again
[Tue Apr 17 21:52:15 2007] : DM: This worm is as hungry as the others
[Tue Apr 17 21:52:18 2007] : Alohoma: hits. 34 damage is that right?
[Tue Apr 17 21:52:20 2007] : DM: Attacks: Grapple [1d20+40] => [20,40] = (60)
[Tue Apr 17 21:52:28 2007] : Alohoma: ooc haha
[Tue Apr 17 21:52:41 2007] : DM: Yep, and a Fort safe please
[Tue Apr 17 21:52:53 2007] : Alohoma: Fortitude save: [1d20+10] => [7,10] = (17)
[Tue Apr 17 21:53:28 2007] : DM: Take [2d6] => [5,3] = (8) Str damage
[Tue Apr 17 21:53:41 2007] : Osred: ooc damn!
[Tue Apr 17 21:53:57 2007] : Alohoma: ooc ouch
[Tue Apr 17 21:54:04 2007] : DM: ooc Don't complain, you've done extremely well
[Tue Apr 17 21:54:17 2007] : Alohoma: Alohoma suddenly feels very tired
[Tue Apr 17 21:54:25 2007] : The Watcher: ooc poor Alohoma
[Tue Apr 17 21:54:30 2007] : Osred: ooc isn't it 1d6?
[Tue Apr 17 21:54:37 2007] : Osred: ooc 2d6 is secondary
[Tue Apr 17 21:54:37 2007] : Drilali: ooc 2 hits
[Tue Apr 17 21:54:40 2007] : The Watcher: ooc at least she's still functioning
[Tue Apr 17 21:54:57 2007] : DM: #8 tries to reach Osred but can't stretch far enough
[Tue Apr 17 21:55:11 2007] : The Watcher: ooc Craig's right. 1d6
[Tue Apr 17 21:55:18 2007] : DM: You're right, [1d6] => [4] = (4) Str damage, Alohoma
[Tue Apr 17 21:55:23 2007] : Alohoma: ooc wohooooo
[Tue Apr 17 21:55:31 2007] : Alohoma: alohoma suddenly feels better
[Tue Apr 17 21:55:48 2007] : DM: ooc Half the dice and exactly half the damage ;)
[Tue Apr 17 21:56:01 2007] : Drilali: ooc ah, only one was poisoned :)
[Tue Apr 17 21:56:13 2007] : Osred: ooc only the stinger
[Tue Apr 17 21:56:15 2007] : DM: Alohoma? What are you doing? Just hanging around for now?
[Tue Apr 17 21:56:33 2007] : Drilali: ooc very droll
[Tue Apr 17 21:56:41 2007] : Alohoma: ooc is it my turn?
[Tue Apr 17 21:56:43 2007] : The Watcher: ooc options are basically to break grapple or attack woith one weapon
[Tue Apr 17 21:56:50 2007] : DM: ooc Could not resist it and I tried, honestly
[Tue Apr 17 21:57:07 2007] : Drilali: ooc failed your will save?
[Tue Apr 17 21:57:07 2007] : DM: ooc Yep, the worms are done
[Tue Apr 17 21:57:27 2007] : Osred: ooc Aloh is grappled? I missed that
[Tue Apr 17 21:57:51 2007] : The Watcher: ooc afraid so
[Tue Apr 17 21:58:10 2007] : Alohoma: ah, can I do anything ecept being grappled?
[Tue Apr 17 21:58:10 2007] : DM: Unless she can break a 60 grapple hold, then yes, she's grappled
[Tue Apr 17 21:58:11 2007] : Drilali: ooc pinned, then grappled next round?
[Tue Apr 17 21:58:24 2007] : The Watcher: ooc you can attack the worm
[Tue Apr 17 21:58:29 2007] : DM: ooc Grappled now, swallowed later
[Tue Apr 17 21:58:36 2007] : Osred: ooc can't you do certain things when grappled?
[Tue Apr 17 21:58:45 2007] : The Watcher: Either sword ort kukri
[Tue Apr 17 21:58:53 2007] : Drilali: ooc ah
[Tue Apr 17 21:59:08 2007] : Alohoma: ooc ok I'll stab with my sword then. Short and handy
[Tue Apr 17 21:59:23 2007] : The Watcher: The attack takes a -4 penalty as well as the drop for Str loss
[Tue Apr 17 21:59:35 2007] : Alohoma: Subtlekeen (shortsword +3 - subtlety & keen) (+4 Att. & dmg. if sneak attack) Attack Roll: [1d20+20] => [18,20] = (38) ===> Damage: [1d6+3-1] => [1,3,-1] = (3)
[Tue Apr 17 21:59:45 2007] : Alohoma: the STR is taken into account already
[Tue Apr 17 21:59:48 2007] : Alohoma: so -4
[Tue Apr 17 22:00:03 2007] : The Watcher: Get full attack if you want it
[Tue Apr 17 22:00:34 2007] : Alohoma: ok, take 5 on the attack of this one
[Tue Apr 17 22:00:36 2007] : Alohoma: Subtlekeen (shortsword +3 - subtlety & keen) (+4 Att. & dmg. if sneak attack) Attack Roll: [1d20+20] => [18,20] = (38) ===> Damage: [1d6+3-1] => [3,3,-1] = (5)
[Tue Apr 17 22:00:44 2007] : Alohoma: and take 10 out of this one
[Tue Apr 17 22:00:45 2007] : The Watcher: only one weapon though
[Tue Apr 17 22:00:46 2007] : Alohoma: Subtlekeen (shortsword +3 - subtlety & keen) (+4 Att. & dmg. if sneak attack) Attack Roll: [1d20+20] => [15,20] = (35) ===> Damage: [1d6+3-1] => [1,3,-1] = (3)
[Tue Apr 17 22:01:04 2007] : DM: Due to your awkward position you only manage to scratch the beast, but 3 times neer the less
[Tue Apr 17 22:01:07 2007] : Alohoma: ohh we have 2 crits
[Tue Apr 17 22:01:16 2007] : Alohoma: ooc or would
[Tue Apr 17 22:01:28 2007] : Osred: ooc why not, your in its mouth!
[Tue Apr 17 22:01:28 2007] : Alohoma: ooc the first two are crits!
[Tue Apr 17 22:01:32 2007] : The Watcher: ooc should be able to crit
[Tue Apr 17 22:01:35 2007] : Osred: ooc you're
[Tue Apr 17 22:01:54 2007] : Alohoma: (CRIT) Subtlekeen (shortsword +3 - subtlety & keen) (+4 Att. & dmg. if sneak attack) Attack Roll: [1d20+20] => [16,20] = (36) ===> Damage: [2d6+7-1] => [4,3,7,-1] = (13)
[Tue Apr 17 22:02:05 2007] : Alohoma: -4 I suppose
[Tue Apr 17 22:02:07 2007] : DM: Crit
[Tue Apr 17 22:02:10 2007] : DM: Next one?
[Tue Apr 17 22:02:14 2007] : Alohoma: (CRIT) Subtlekeen (shortsword +3 - subtlety & keen) (+4 Att. & dmg. if sneak attack) Attack Roll: [1d20+20] => [20,20] = (40) ===> Damage: [2d6+7-1] => [3,5,7,-1] = (14)
[Tue Apr 17 22:02:27 2007] : DM: And again. Crit damage?
[Tue Apr 17 22:02:28 2007] : Alohoma: that one should be -5-4
[Tue Apr 17 22:02:37 2007] : Alohoma: the damage is already there
[Tue Apr 17 22:02:51 2007] : Alohoma: 13 and 14
[Tue Apr 17 22:03:00 2007] : Alohoma: oh another crit can you do a crit on a crit????
[Tue Apr 17 22:03:05 2007] : The Watcher: ooc regrettabl;y not SA though
[Tue Apr 17 22:03:10 2007] : The Watcher: ooc no
[Tue Apr 17 22:03:11 2007] : Osred: ooc no! LOL
[Tue Apr 17 22:03:15 2007] : Alohoma: ooc darn
[Tue Apr 17 22:03:17 2007] : The Watcher: good rolling though
[Tue Apr 17 22:03:19 2007] : Alohoma: ooc I thought so
[Tue Apr 17 22:03:28 2007] : Alohoma: ooc man, for a grappled woman, that was pretty good
[Tue Apr 17 22:03:32 2007] : Alohoma: I am DONE (for)
[Tue Apr 17 22:03:35 2007] : DM: ooc LOL
[Tue Apr 17 22:03:44 2007] : Drilali: ooc lol
[Tue Apr 17 22:03:44 2007] : DM: Done?
[Tue Apr 17 22:03:56 2007] : Alohoma: done. Yes.
[Tue Apr 17 22:04:09 2007] : Alohoma: ooc /me bows to the crowd in awe
[Tue Apr 17 22:04:10 2007] : DM: Ted?
[Tue Apr 17 22:04:12 2007] : Ted: In a blur of flashing steel, Ted attacks.
[Tue Apr 17 22:04:14 2007] : Ted: Stabber (1) (base): [1d20+25] => [12,25] = (37) ===> Damage: [1d6+9] => [2,9] = (11)
[Tue Apr 17 22:04:15 2007] : Ted: Stabber (2) (base): [1d20+20] => [10,20] = (30) ===> Damage: [1d6+9] => [5,9] = (14)
[Tue Apr 17 22:04:16 2007] : Ted: Stabber (3) (base): [1d20+15] => [14,15] = (29) ===> Damage: [1d6+9] => [2,9] = (11)
[Tue Apr 17 22:04:16 2007] : Ted: Stabber (4) (base): [1d20+10] => [15,10] = (25) ===> Damage: [1d6+9] => [2,9] = (11)
[Tue Apr 17 22:04:17 2007] : Ted: Darter (1) (base): [1d20+25] => [5,25] = (30) ===> Damage: [1d4+6+1d6] => [1,6,2] = (9)
[Tue Apr 17 22:04:18 2007] : Ted: Darter (2) (base): [1d20+20] => [14,20] = (34) ===> Damage: [1d4+6+1d6] => [2,6,2] = (10)
[Tue Apr 17 22:04:19 2007] : Ted: Darter (3) (base): [1d20+15] => [7,15] = (22) ===> Damage: [1d4+6+1d6] => [3,6,1] = (10)
[Tue Apr 17 22:04:44 2007] : Ted: +28 for favoured enemy. +4 CON damage.
[Tue Apr 17 22:05:06 2007] : Ted: 104 damage total.
[Tue Apr 17 22:05:07 2007] : Ted: Done.
[Tue Apr 17 22:06:19 2007] : DM: The wrom falls down, looking rather stupid with a woman in sticking out of its mouth as she brandishes her sword still
[Tue Apr 17 22:06:49 2007] : DM: Drilali?
[Tue Apr 17 22:07:14 2007] : Drilali: Dri tries the same as his last round...
[Tue Apr 17 22:07:17 2007] : Drilali: Drilali Casts L5 spell... (DC25): Cone of Cold (DC26) causing [14d6] => [5,1,6,6,1,6,6,2,4,6,5,4,1,5] = (58) damage. Reflex half
[Tue Apr 17 22:08:04 2007] : Osred: ooc now should I say something about the repetitive behaviour of sorcerors?? :)
[Tue Apr 17 22:08:14 2007] : DM: At bot #5 and %8 again?
[Tue Apr 17 22:08:19 2007] : DM: Saving Throws: Reflex [1d20+8] => [11,8] = (19)
[Tue Apr 17 22:08:20 2007] : Drilali: ooc yup
[Tue Apr 17 22:08:21 2007] : DM: Saving Throws: Reflex [1d20+8] => [16,8] = (24)
[Tue Apr 17 22:08:26 2007] : Drilali: both fail
[Tue Apr 17 22:08:37 2007] : Ted: ooc You mean the awesome damaging power of sorcerers, right?
[Tue Apr 17 22:08:52 2007] : Osred: ooc umm, yep
[Tue Apr 17 22:08:54 2007] : DM: Another worm body
[Tue Apr 17 22:08:58 2007] : DM: ooc LMAO
[Tue Apr 17 22:09:06 2007] : The Watcher: ooc I run a warmage nowadays if I want blasting power
[Tue Apr 17 22:09:27 2007] : DM: Done?
[Tue Apr 17 22:09:46 2007] : Drilali: done
[Tue Apr 17 22:10:08 2007] : DM: Nanalantar?
[Tue Apr 17 22:10:24 2007] : Osred: ooc is there a blended citrus drink? 5 alive?? wince
[Tue Apr 17 22:10:41 2007] : The Watcher: ooc yep
[Tue Apr 17 22:10:58 2007] : Drilali: ooc made me think of Short Circuit
[Tue Apr 17 22:11:10 2007] : Osred: ooc AoO?
[Tue Apr 17 22:11:59 2007] : DM: ooc Why AoO? WHo moved?
[Tue Apr 17 22:12:22 2007] : Nanalantar: ooc sorry nana moved
[Tue Apr 17 22:12:30 2007] : Nanalantar: ooc to attack 5
[Tue Apr 17 22:12:47 2007] : The Watcher: ooc is he still a whirling mass of dust?
[Tue Apr 17 22:12:54 2007] : Nanalantar: yes
[Tue Apr 17 22:13:02 2007] : DM: ooc If you want to be attacked ;)
[Tue Apr 17 22:13:08 2007] : DM: Attacks: Bite [1d20+25] => [6,25] = (31) -- Damage: [2d8+12] => [3,6,12] = (21), Sting [1d20+25] => [14,25] = (39) -- Damage: [2d6+6] => [5,6,6] = (17)
[Tue Apr 17 22:13:17 2007] : DM: ooc Oops, only 1st one
[Tue Apr 17 22:13:19 2007] : Nanalantar: 2nd hits
[Tue Apr 17 22:13:28 2007] : Nanalantar: ah, miss :D
[Tue Apr 17 22:13:31 2007] : Nanalantar: Slam [1d20+16] => [6,16] = (22) ==> Damage [1d6+9] => [1,9] = (10)
[Tue Apr 17 22:13:34 2007] : DM: ooc AoO, just the one
[Tue Apr 17 22:13:49 2007] : Nanalantar: Done
[Tue Apr 17 22:13:59 2007] : DM: The monster is hurt by that
[Tue Apr 17 22:14:08 2007] : Nanalantar: Augmented Celestial Lion: Jump Check [1d20+11] => [13,11] = (24)
[Tue Apr 17 22:14:13 2007] : Nanalantar: Augmented Celestial Lion: Jump Check [1d20+11] => [9,11] = (20)
[Tue Apr 17 22:14:14 2007] : DM: Osred?
[Tue Apr 17 22:14:25 2007] : Nanalantar: Augmented Celestial Lion: Jump Check [1d20+11] => [2,11] = (13)
[Tue Apr 17 22:14:45 2007] : DM: ooc Stop jumping and attack already :-P
[Tue Apr 17 22:14:48 2007] : Nanalantar: lion fails to pounce
[Tue Apr 17 22:15:10 2007] : DM: So what does Osred do?
[Tue Apr 17 22:15:14 2007] : Nanalantar: ooc no it doesn't - I wan't getting a result BTW
[Tue Apr 17 22:15:27 2007] : Nanalantar: Augmented Celestial Lion: Pounce (treat as magical):
Claw
[1d20+9] => [6,9] = (15) ==> Damage: [1d4+7] => [2,7] = (9)
Claw [1d20+9] => [6,9] = (15) ==> Damage: [1d4+7] => [1,7] = (8)
Bite [1d20+4] => [3,4] = (7) ==> Damage: [1d8+3] => [2,3] = (5)
Rake [1d20+9] => [8,9] = (17) ==> Damage: [1d4+3] => [2,3] = (5)
Rake [1d20+9] => [13,9] = (22) ==> Damage: [1d4+3] => [3,3] = (6)

[Tue Apr 17 22:15:48 2007] : DM: One rake scratches the hide of the last worm
[Tue Apr 17 22:15:57 2007] : Nanalantar: Holy Cold Iron Morningstar +5 (1st) Attack Roll: [1d20+20] => [4,20] = (24) ===> Damage: [1d8+5+4] => [1,5,4] = (10)
[Tue Apr 17 22:16:03 2007] : Nanalantar: Done
[Tue Apr 17 22:16:21 2007] : Osred: ooc bah wrong nicks
[Tue Apr 17 22:16:30 2007] : DM: The monster looks to be far from dead, but it's definitely hurt
[Tue Apr 17 22:16:54 2007] : DM: And it decides to strike at the foe that last attacked it
[Tue Apr 17 22:16:58 2007] : DM: Attacks: Bite [1d20+25] => [12,25] = (37) -- Damage: [2d8+12] => [2,2,12] = (16), Sting [1d20+25] => [1,25] = (26) -- Damage: [2d6+6] => [1,6,6] = (13)
[Tue Apr 17 22:17:08 2007] : Osred: misses
[Tue Apr 17 22:17:22 2007] : DM: ooc Darn!
[Tue Apr 17 22:18:06 2007] : DM: (Goes off pouting: "Come back next week, when I'm in a better mood")
[Tue Apr 17 22:18:09 2007] : DM: Alohoma?
[Tue Apr 17 22:19:27 2007] : Alohoma: Alohoma gets up and lets her pack slip off her shoulders.
[Tue Apr 17 22:20:09 2007] : DM: Doing anything else?
[Tue Apr 17 22:20:09 2007] : Alohoma: and moved towards the worm. ooc what's its reach?
[Tue Apr 17 22:20:16 2007] : DM: 15 ft
[Tue Apr 17 22:20:17 2007] : The Watcher: ooc 15'
[Tue Apr 17 22:20:23 2007] : DM: That you have seen, anyway
[Tue Apr 17 22:20:26 2007] : Alohoma: done.
[Tue Apr 17 22:20:34 2007] : DM: Ted?
[Tue Apr 17 22:20:55 2007] : Ted: Putting my sword away and using my bow.
[Tue Apr 17 22:20:57 2007] : Ted: Piercer (1) (base): [1d20+25] => [7,25] = (32) ===> Damage: [1d8+7] => [7,7] = (14)
[Tue Apr 17 22:20:58 2007] : Ted: Piercer (2) (base): [1d20+20] => [16,20] = (36) ===> Damage: [1d8+7] => [4,7] = (11)
[Tue Apr 17 22:20:59 2007] : Ted: Piercer (3) (base): [1d20+15] => [12,15] = (27) ===> Damage: [1d8+7] => [5,7] = (12)
[Tue Apr 17 22:20:59 2007] : Ted: Piercer (4) (base): [1d20+10] => [6,10] = (16) ===> Damage: [1d8+7] => [5,7] = (12)
[Tue Apr 17 22:21:15 2007] : Ted: +12 damage for favoured enemy
[Tue Apr 17 22:22:02 2007] : DM: The worm is still alive, if not well, but there is plenty of fight left in it
[Tue Apr 17 22:22:09 2007] : DM: Drilali?
[Tue Apr 17 22:22:19 2007] : DM: Or aren't you done, yet, Ted?
[Tue Apr 17 22:22:27 2007] : Ted: done
[Tue Apr 17 22:23:08 2007] : DM: Drilali?
[Tue Apr 17 22:23:16 2007] : Drilali: ooc I dont think these attacks are right, but...
[Tue Apr 17 22:23:24 2007] : Drilali: Longbow, composite+4 (base): [1d20+22] => [6,22] = (28) ===> Damage: [1d6+5] => [6,5] = (11)
[Tue Apr 17 22:23:24 2007] : Drilali: Longbow, composite+4 (second): [1d20+17] => [3,17] = (20) ===> Damage: [1d6+5] => [2,5] = (7)
[Tue Apr 17 22:23:33 2007] : Drilali: nope, they're not
[Tue Apr 17 22:23:45 2007] : DM: ooc What looks wrong to you, Bert?
[Tue Apr 17 22:23:57 2007] : Osred: ooc I don't think a tiny longbow is 1d6
[Tue Apr 17 22:24:01 2007] : Drilali: ooc hit and damage
[Tue Apr 17 22:24:06 2007] : The Watcher: ooc yes it would be
[Tue Apr 17 22:24:12 2007] : Drilali: ooc its small, not tiny! :P
[Tue Apr 17 22:24:19 2007] : Osred: ooc ah, ok
[Tue Apr 17 22:24:44 2007] : Drilali: add 1 to each hit
[Tue Apr 17 22:24:47 2007] : DM: ooc What should hiot be then, according to you, Bert?
[Tue Apr 17 22:25:01 2007] : DM: ooc To hit or to damage?
[Tue Apr 17 22:25:20 2007] : Drilali: dmg is [1d6+4+1+1d6] => [4,4,1,4] = (13) i think
[Tue Apr 17 22:25:40 2007] : DM: ooc the thing was at +1 anyway ;-)
[Tue Apr 17 22:26:05 2007] : DM: And now the room is littered with 4 purple worm corpses
[Tue Apr 17 22:26:07 2007] : Drilali: ah
[Tue Apr 17 22:26:15 2007] : Osred: ooc lion has 5 minutes left before disappearing
[Tue Apr 17 22:26:37 2007] : Drilali: Dri pops back into visibility
[Tue Apr 17 22:26:45 2007] : Drilali: "Where did they come from??"
[Tue Apr 17 22:26:56 2007] : DM: What are you all doing now?
[Tue Apr 17 22:26:59 2007] : Ted: Ted wipes Purple worm saliva from his face.
[Tue Apr 17 22:27:23 2007] : Ted: ooc I'm going to have to stop now.
[Tue Apr 17 22:28:11 2007] : DM: ooc There won't be a lot more action tonight anyway ;-)
[Tue Apr 17 22:28:28 2007] : Alohoma: Alohoma goes back to her pack and tries to lift it.
[Tue Apr 17 22:28:29 2007] : DM: GAME END