Contents / PnP Stuff / Logs /

[Tue Mar 27 19:44:03 2007] : DM: GAME START
[Tue Mar 27 19:44:12 2007] : Adrin: ooc aww
[Tue Mar 27 19:44:13 2007] : Aliatra: Let me turn it on again for a moment
[Tue Mar 27 19:44:35 2007] : Aliatra: How about this?
[Tue Mar 27 19:44:41 2007] : Aliatra: Do you see my number now?
[Tue Mar 27 19:45:00 2007] : Aliatra: ooc Oops, sorry David
[Tue Mar 27 19:45:11 2007] : DM: Through the heavy falling rain you see some 6 to 8 mounted people riding south along the coast road. One happens to look back and shouts a warning.
[Tue Mar 27 19:45:45 2007] : Adrin: ooc no
[Tue Mar 27 19:46:01 2007] : DM: The terrain at this point is a flat grassy cliff top, and just beyond the riders you see a rubble and stone covered mound.
[Tue Mar 27 19:46:02 2007] : Adrin: "They've spotted us!"
[Tue Mar 27 19:46:06 2007] : DM: Roll initiative
[Tue Mar 27 19:46:22 2007] : Adrin: ooc I'm assuming I've been with you all this time, just strangely quiet
[Tue Mar 27 19:46:27 2007] : Adrin: Adrin: Initiative: [1d20+3] -> [19,3] = (22)
[Tue Mar 27 19:46:37 2007] : Dan: Initiative: [1d20+4] -> [19,4] = (23)
[Tue Mar 27 19:46:46 2007] : Aliatra: Initiative [1d20+7] => [12,7] = (19)
[Tue Mar 27 19:47:06 2007] : DM: [1d20+2] -> [15,2] = (17)
[Tue Mar 27 19:47:27 2007] : Dan: ooc woot!
[Tue Mar 27 19:47:45 2007] : Adrin: ooc how far ahead are they?
[Tue Mar 27 19:47:53 2007] : Aliatra: "Are they the ones we seek?"
[Tue Mar 27 19:47:55 2007] : DM: The group of riders is 200 ft away.
[Tue Mar 27 19:48:30 2007] : Adrin: "By the reaction, I'd say yes. They must've expected someone to come after them"
[Tue Mar 27 19:48:59 2007] : DM: There are 6 warrior looking types with lances, one person wearing a black cloak on a heavy horse and a another rider in ordinary clothes on a light horse.
[Tue Mar 27 19:48:59 2007] : Dan: "I agree"
[Tue Mar 27 19:49:28 2007] : Adrin: "Dan, can you slow them down from here?
[Tue Mar 27 19:49:31 2007] : Adrin: "Dan, can you slow them down from here?"
[Tue Mar 27 19:49:39 2007] : DM: ooc not using minis until the distance is closed.
[Tue Mar 27 19:49:58 2007] : Dan: "Not from here, but I can try something"
[Tue Mar 27 19:51:11 2007] : Oona (enter): 19:51
[Tue Mar 27 19:51:30 2007] : Oona: ooc I'm soooooooooooooooorry. I was in a job interview
[Tue Mar 27 19:51:33 2007] : Dan: ooc Hi Del
[Tue Mar 27 19:51:47 2007] : DM: ooc np, Delphine.
[Tue Mar 27 19:51:47 2007] : Aliatra: ooc Did you get the job?
[Tue Mar 27 19:51:54 2007] : Oona: ooc and it took much longer than foreseen
[Tue Mar 27 19:51:59 2007] : Oona: ooc quick summary?
[Tue Mar 27 19:52:00 2007] : DM: ooc we've only just started, roll initiative.
[Tue Mar 27 19:52:29 2007] : Oona: Initiative: [1d20+8] -> [8,8] = (16)
[Tue Mar 27 19:52:49 2007] : DM: About 200 ft away, there are 6 warrior looking types with lances, one person wearing a black cloak on a heavy horse and a another rider in ordinary clothes on a light horse.
[Tue Mar 27 19:54:16 2007] : DM: Dan, it's your turn.
[Tue Mar 27 19:55:08 2007] : Dan: Dan rides forwards and casts a spell from a scroll
[Tue Mar 27 19:55:15 2007] : Dan: Aryadan Casts: Shield (level 1) : +4 shield bonus to AC. Protection from MM. (Duration - 1 minute/level)
[Tue Mar 27 19:55:27 2007] : Dan: Ride Skill Check: [1d20+4] -> [17,4] = (21)
[Tue Mar 27 19:55:31 2007] : Dan: Concetration Skill Check: [1d20+10] -> [2,10] = (12)
[Tue Mar 27 19:55:47 2007] : DM: ooc what's the concentration check for?
[Tue Mar 27 19:56:12 2007] : Dan: Casting in battle?
[Tue Mar 27 19:56:29 2007] : Dan: ooc err, while riding I mean
[Tue Mar 27 19:56:38 2007] : Dan: ooc DC 10 + spell level
[Tue Mar 27 19:57:00 2007] : DM: ooc didn't know you needed one... I thought I'd found all the horsey rules.
[Tue Mar 27 19:57:07 2007] : DM: Adrin, your turn.
[Tue Mar 27 19:57:25 2007] : Adrin: ooc keep chasing on horseback
[Tue Mar 27 19:57:41 2007] : DM: ooc moving how far?
[Tue Mar 27 19:57:45 2007] : Dan: ooc so I move at horses' double move
[Tue Mar 27 19:58:10 2007] : Adrin: ooc galloping to catch them I assume
[Tue Mar 27 19:58:46 2007] : DM: ooc 200 ft?
[Tue Mar 27 19:59:33 2007] : DM: Aliatra?
[Tue Mar 27 19:59:38 2007] : Adrin: ooc sounds right
[Tue Mar 27 19:59:42 2007] : Aliatra: Following Dan
[Tue Mar 27 20:00:13 2007] : DM: Dan only moved 100 ft.
[Tue Mar 27 20:01:19 2007] : DM: ooc anyone elses minis go all funny?
[Tue Mar 27 20:01:25 2007] : Dan: ooc yes
[Tue Mar 27 20:01:28 2007] : Oona: ooc yep, I can only see mine
[Tue Mar 27 20:01:31 2007] : Adrin: ooc yup
[Tue Mar 27 20:01:36 2007] : Dan: ooc lost the images
[Tue Mar 27 20:01:53 2007] : Aliatra: ooc I see tham all
[Tue Mar 27 20:01:58 2007] : DM: ooc shrug.
[Tue Mar 27 20:02:07 2007] : Oona: ooc dan's reappeared
[Tue Mar 27 20:02:22 2007] : Aliatra: ooc Not following Dan, following Adrin of course
[Tue Mar 27 20:02:38 2007] : Dan: ooc I loaded it from my tree
[Tue Mar 27 20:03:05 2007] : DM: Two horsemen at the rear wheel there horses and couch their lances and charge at Ali and Adrin.
[Tue Mar 27 20:03:14 2007] : DM: Lance (charge) (base): [1d20+7] -> [9,7] = (16) ===> Damage: [2d8+4] -> [6,8,4] = (18)
[Tue Mar 27 20:03:16 2007] : DM: Lance (charge) (base): [1d20+7] -> [13,7] = (20) ===> Damage: [2d8+4] -> [1,6,4] = (11)
[Tue Mar 27 20:03:30 2007] : DM: Adrin, take 11 damage.
[Tue Mar 27 20:04:28 2007] : DM: The third rider at the rear, throw away his lance and draws his long sword and attack Adrin.
[Tue Mar 27 20:04:32 2007] : DM: Longsword (base): [1d20+5] -> [7,5] = (12) ===> Damage: [1d8+2] -> [2,2] = (4)
[Tue Mar 27 20:04:58 2007] : DM: The remaining riders gallop off to the mound which looks like an ideal defensive place.
[Tue Mar 27 20:05:12 2007] : DM: The cloaked and armoured figure casts a spell.
[Tue Mar 27 20:05:23 2007] : DM: Ride Skill Check: [1d20+7] -> [7,7] = (14)
[Tue Mar 27 20:05:33 2007] : DM: Ride Skill Check: [1d20+1] -> [7,1] = (8)
[Tue Mar 27 20:05:38 2007] : DM: Concetration Skill Check: [1d20+10] -> [18,10] = (28)
[Tue Mar 27 20:06:00 2007] : Aliatra: Spellcraft Skill Check: [1d20+2] => [2,2] = (4)
[Tue Mar 27 20:06:07 2007] : Dan: Spellcraft Skill Check: [1d20+16] -> [4,16] = (20)
[Tue Mar 27 20:06:11 2007] : Aliatra: ooc Hrmph
[Tue Mar 27 20:07:12 2007] : DM: Dan, Magic Circle against Good.
[Tue Mar 27 20:08:09 2007] : Dan: Dan shouts out what the spell is
[Tue Mar 27 20:08:17 2007] : DM: The 5 riders make it to the top of the mound where there's a rough circle of grass and moss covered stones.
[Tue Mar 27 20:08:35 2007] : DM: Oona? The action's all happening 200 ft away.
[Tue Mar 27 20:08:56 2007] : Oona: ooc what are 6 and 4?
[Tue Mar 27 20:09:02 2007] : Oona: ooc riders?
[Tue Mar 27 20:09:20 2007] : Adrin: ooc the ones who charged
[Tue Mar 27 20:09:36 2007] : DM: ooc 1-6 are mounted soldiers.
[Tue Mar 27 20:09:51 2007] : Oona: ooc ok and W and G are?
[Tue Mar 27 20:10:14 2007] : DM: W is the merchant, Westlin Ross, G is a cloaked and armoured person.
[Tue Mar 27 20:10:27 2007] : Oona: Oona gulps a potion
[Tue Mar 27 20:10:34 2007] : Oona: ooc cat's grace, dex+4
[Tue Mar 27 20:11:06 2007] : Oona: Oona readies her bow, aiming at 4.
[Tue Mar 27 20:11:08 2007] : Oona: done.
[Tue Mar 27 20:11:17 2007] : Oona: ooc I don't think I can shoot can I?
[Tue Mar 27 20:11:44 2007] : DM: ooc unless your potion was in a belt pouch, no.
[Tue Mar 27 20:12:24 2007] : Oona: ooc it wasn't, I have curing potion readied
[Tue Mar 27 20:12:28 2007] : Oona: ooc then done.
[Tue Mar 27 20:12:33 2007] : DM: ooc you might want to move though, you're way off the edge of the map.
[Tue Mar 27 20:13:06 2007] : DM: Dan, your turn.
[Tue Mar 27 20:13:49 2007] : Oona: ooc ah ok, then I come to where Dan is
[Tue Mar 27 20:13:56 2007] : Oona: ooc was
[Tue Mar 27 20:14:19 2007] : Dan: Dan slows the horse down to normal speed and guides is Southwards
[Tue Mar 27 20:14:38 2007] : Dan: Araydan casts Melf's Acid Arrow - Metamagic Extend - lasts 6 rounds (base): [1d20+7] -> [4,7] = (11) ===> Damage: [2d4+0] -> [4,2,0] = (6)
[Tue Mar 27 20:14:46 2007] : Dan: ooc on G
[Tue Mar 27 20:14:52 2007] : DM: What's the range?
[Tue Mar 27 20:14:57 2007] : Dan: 600ft
[Tue Mar 27 20:15:38 2007] : Dan: 80 ft is three squares?
[Tue Mar 27 20:15:45 2007] : DM: [1d100] -> [93] = (93)
[Tue Mar 27 20:15:56 2007] : Dan: Ride Skill Check: [1d20+4] -> [20,4] = (24)
[Tue Mar 27 20:16:02 2007] : Dan: Concetration Skill Check: [1d20+10] -> [12,10] = (22)
[Tue Mar 27 20:16:03 2007] : DM: Your arrow splashes against the cleric's cloak.
[Tue Mar 27 20:16:15 2007] : Dan: Done
[Tue Mar 27 20:16:33 2007] : DM: Adrin?
[Tue Mar 27 20:17:05 2007] : Adrin: ride up to #5 and attack him
[Tue Mar 27 20:17:07 2007] : DM: ooc Hmm. Does a deflection bonus work against touch attacks?
[Tue Mar 27 20:17:17 2007] : Adrin: Ride Skill Check: [1d20+5] -> [19,5] = (24)
[Tue Mar 27 20:17:27 2007] : Dan: ooc yes, magic rings work
[Tue Mar 27 20:17:35 2007] : DM: ooc missed then.
[Tue Mar 27 20:17:44 2007] : Dan: ooc but protection from good does not stack with rings
[Tue Mar 27 20:18:00 2007] : Dan: ooc so if he has a ring of prot, it doesn't stack
[Tue Mar 27 20:18:12 2007] : DM: ooc I know that, thanks.
[Tue Mar 27 20:18:19 2007] : Adrin: +1 Greatsword (base): [1d20+9] -> [6,9] = (15) ===> Damage: [2d6+4] -> [6,1,4] = (11)
[Tue Mar 27 20:18:23 2007] : Dan: ooc OK, :)
[Tue Mar 27 20:18:47 2007] : DM: Your swing is parried by the guard's shield.
[Tue Mar 27 20:19:17 2007] : DM: Aliatra?
[Tue Mar 27 20:19:35 2007] : Aliatra: Smashing #5
[Tue Mar 27 20:19:45 2007] : Aliatra: Greatsword +1 (base): [1d20+10] => [6,10] = (16) ===> Damage: [2d6+5] => [6,2,5] = (13)
[Tue Mar 27 20:19:59 2007] : DM: Miss.
[Tue Mar 27 20:20:06 2007] : Aliatra: Done
[Tue Mar 27 20:20:30 2007] : DM: ooc I point the blame for the cocked up map squarely at Hannele who updated her ORPG.
[Tue Mar 27 20:20:45 2007] : Oona: ooc hehe
[Tue Mar 27 20:21:00 2007] : Aliatra: ooc Sure, David. Mea culpa, mea culpa, mea maxima culpa
[Tue Mar 27 20:21:08 2007] : DM: The warrior takes a swing at Adrin
[Tue Mar 27 20:21:17 2007] : DM: Longsword (base): [1d20+5] -> [16,5] = (21) ===> Damage: [1d8+2] -> [7,2] = (9)
[Tue Mar 27 20:21:29 2007] : DM: A solid blow to the shoulder.
[Tue Mar 27 20:21:30 2007] : Adrin: "urgh"
[Tue Mar 27 20:22:02 2007] : DM: The other two still in the grassy meadow charge Dan.
[Tue Mar 27 20:22:06 2007] : DM: Lance (charge) (base): [1d20+7] -> [10,7] = (17) ===> Damage: [2d8+4] -> [3,2,4] = (9)
[Tue Mar 27 20:22:06 2007] : Aliatra: "How are you Adrin? Do you need help?"
[Tue Mar 27 20:22:08 2007] : DM: Lance (charge) (base): [1d20+7] -> [3,7] = (10) ===> Damage: [2d8+4] -> [6,5,4] = (15)
[Tue Mar 27 20:22:20 2007] : DM: ooc Gah! Missed.
[Tue Mar 27 20:22:27 2007] : Dan: ooc at least the icons now are horse sized :)
[Tue Mar 27 20:22:28 2007] : Aliatra: ooc I only see 1 on Dan
[Tue Mar 27 20:22:39 2007] : Dan: ooc or not now :(
[Tue Mar 27 20:22:41 2007] : DM: ooc ride by attack.
[Tue Mar 27 20:22:43 2007] : Aliatra: ooc And now 2
[Tue Mar 27 20:23:00 2007] : DM: The cleric casts another spell...
[Tue Mar 27 20:23:06 2007] : Adrin: "They wont get me that easily!"
[Tue Mar 27 20:23:33 2007] : Dan: Dan look son serenely as the riders miss
[Tue Mar 27 20:23:41 2007] : Dan: Spellcraft Skill Check: [1d20+16] -> [18,16] = (34)
[Tue Mar 27 20:23:45 2007] : Aliatra: "Ha, not worried, just asking"
[Tue Mar 27 20:23:52 2007] : DM: There's a swirl of greenish light about Aliatra. Will save.
[Tue Mar 27 20:23:56 2007] : Aliatra: Spellcraft Skill Check: [1d20+2] => [9,2] = (11)
[Tue Mar 27 20:24:04 2007] : Aliatra: Will save: [1d20+2] => [9,2] = (11)
[Tue Mar 27 20:24:21 2007] : Dan: "He's trying to paralyse her with a Hold person spell"
[Tue Mar 27 20:24:26 2007] : DM: Aliatra, you're held in place, unable to move or talk.
[Tue Mar 27 20:24:56 2007] : DM: The riders on the mound dismount, the warriors discarding their lances and drawing their swords.
[Tue Mar 27 20:24:57 2007] : Oona: ooc sorry about moving adrin
[Tue Mar 27 20:25:21 2007] : DM: Oona?
[Tue Mar 27 20:25:40 2007] : Oona: Oona places her hand on her bowstring and attempts to control Stiletti with her knees, urging him to go forward
[Tue Mar 27 20:25:55 2007] : Oona: Ride Skill Check: [1d20+6] -> [3,6] = (9)
[Tue Mar 27 20:26:11 2007] : DM: ooc I assume everyone has a warhorse except Dan, right?
[Tue Mar 27 20:26:14 2007] : Dan: ooc you can't fail
[Tue Mar 27 20:26:19 2007] : Oona: ooc yes
[Tue Mar 27 20:26:27 2007] : Dan: ooc I have a warhorse too
[Tue Mar 27 20:26:32 2007] : Oona: ooc I can't fail what?
[Tue Mar 27 20:26:45 2007] : DM: ooc the DC is 5 with a war horse.
[Tue Mar 27 20:26:45 2007] : Dan: ooc the ride check, it's DC 5
[Tue Mar 27 20:26:48 2007] : Aliatra: ooc + 6 and you only need a 5
[Tue Mar 27 20:26:51 2007] : Oona: ooc ah yes
[Tue Mar 27 20:27:12 2007] : Oona: Oona shoots at 6 (hos far is he? 80ft?)
[Tue Mar 27 20:27:18 2007] : Oona: *how
[Tue Mar 27 20:27:26 2007] : DM: About that yes.
[Tue Mar 27 20:27:31 2007] : Oona: Shortbow, MW MC (+3) (base): [1d20+11] -> [19,11] = (30) ===> Damage: [1d6+4] -> [2,4] = (6)
[Tue Mar 27 20:27:39 2007] : Oona: ooc well, shortbow range is 70ft
[Tue Mar 27 20:27:45 2007] : Oona: so if I can make it to 70ft
[Tue Mar 27 20:27:46 2007] : Oona: I do
[Tue Mar 27 20:27:51 2007] : DM: You skewer him in the upper arm.
[Tue Mar 27 20:28:00 2007] : Oona: done.
[Tue Mar 27 20:28:11 2007] : DM: Dan, your turn?
[Tue Mar 27 20:28:41 2007] : Dan: Dan rides on
[Tue Mar 27 20:28:48 2007] : Dan: Araydan casts Melf's Acid Arrow - lasts 3 rounds (base): [1d20+7] -> [10,7] = (17) ===> Damage: [2d4+0] -> [1,2,0] = (3)
[Tue Mar 27 20:28:59 2007] : Dan: ooc on the spellcaster
[Tue Mar 27 20:29:10 2007] : Dan: Done
[Tue Mar 27 20:29:14 2007] : DM: Hit
[Tue Mar 27 20:29:16 2007] : Dan: Concetration Skill Check: [1d20+10] -> [8,10] = (18)
[Tue Mar 27 20:29:21 2007] : DM: [1d100] -> [6] = (6)
[Tue Mar 27 20:30:04 2007] : DM: The Arrow appears to hits the spellcasters volume black cloak that shrouds him.
[Tue Mar 27 20:30:19 2007] : DM: ooc voluminous
[Tue Mar 27 20:30:35 2007] : DM: Adrin?
[Tue Mar 27 20:30:51 2007] : Adrin: Adrin tries to jump from his horse quickly
[Tue Mar 27 20:30:54 2007] : Adrin: Ride Skill Check: [1d20+5] -> [4,5] = (9)
[Tue Mar 27 20:31:01 2007] : Adrin: and fails
[Tue Mar 27 20:31:11 2007] : DM: [1d6] -> [2] = (2) damage I think.
[Tue Mar 27 20:31:42 2007] : Adrin: just makes it a move equiv. was trying a fast dismount
[Tue Mar 27 20:32:10 2007] : Adrin: ooc "If you fail the Ride check, mounting or dismounting is a move action"
[Tue Mar 27 20:32:17 2007] : DM: ooc k
[Tue Mar 27 20:32:33 2007] : Adrin: how far is #5?
[Tue Mar 27 20:32:53 2007] : DM: ooc you're next to him.
[Tue Mar 27 20:33:08 2007] : Adrin: I'll attack then
[Tue Mar 27 20:33:12 2007] : Adrin: +1 Greatsword (base): [1d20+9] -> [3,9] = (12) ===> Damage: [2d6+4] -> [4,1,4] = (9)
[Tue Mar 27 20:33:16 2007] : DM: Miss.
[Tue Mar 27 20:33:31 2007] : DM: Aliatra, you're unable to act this round.
[Tue Mar 27 20:33:44 2007] : DM: Attacking Aliatra:
[Tue Mar 27 20:33:45 2007] : Aliatra: ooc Don't I get to make another safe?
[Tue Mar 27 20:33:48 2007] : DM: Longsword (base): [1d20+5] -> [10,5] = (15) ===> Damage: [1d8+2] -> [2,2] = (4)
[Tue Mar 27 20:34:02 2007] : DM: ooc not until the caster's round.
[Tue Mar 27 20:34:07 2007] : Aliatra: ooc OK
[Tue Mar 27 20:34:09 2007] : DM: Take 4 damage.
[Tue Mar 27 20:34:56 2007] : DM: The two warriors still mounted charge Oona and Dan again.
[Tue Mar 27 20:35:05 2007] : DM: Lance (charge) (base): [1d20+7] -> [9,7] = (16) ===> Damage: [2d8+4] -> [1,6,4] = (11)
[Tue Mar 27 20:35:12 2007] : DM: Lance (charge) (base): [1d20+7] -> [10,7] = (17) ===> Damage: [2d8+4] -> [4,1,4] = (9)
[Tue Mar 27 20:35:16 2007] : DM: Misses.
[Tue Mar 27 20:35:23 2007] : DM: Aliatra, will save.
[Tue Mar 27 20:35:25 2007] : Dan: Dan waves as he passes
[Tue Mar 27 20:35:29 2007] : Aliatra: Will save: [1d20+2] => [5,2] = (7)
[Tue Mar 27 20:35:37 2007] : DM: You're still held.
[Tue Mar 27 20:35:47 2007] : Aliatra: Aliatra still doesn't move
[Tue Mar 27 20:35:47 2007] : Oona: Oona ducks the lance
[Tue Mar 27 20:36:50 2007] : DM: The cleric casts another spell, there's a soundless swirl around Dan. Will save.
[Tue Mar 27 20:37:04 2007] : Dan: Spellcraft Skill Check: [1d20+16] -> [13,16] = (29)
[Tue Mar 27 20:37:12 2007] : Dan: Will save: [1d20+7] -> [16,7] = (23)
[Tue Mar 27 20:37:28 2007] : Dan: "You will not silence my voice, agent of evil"
[Tue Mar 27 20:38:03 2007] : DM: The cleric hands a heavy crossbow to one of the guards who shoots at Aliatra.
[Tue Mar 27 20:38:15 2007] : Aliatra: ooc My saves were all wrong
[Tue Mar 27 20:38:18 2007] : DM: Crossbow, heavy (base): [1d20+4] -> [14,4] = (18) ===> Damage: [1d10+0] -> [5,0] = (5)
[Tue Mar 27 20:38:32 2007] : DM: 5 more damage, Aliatra.
[Tue Mar 27 20:38:35 2007] : Dan: ooc 2 seems pretty poor for a level 6 character
[Tue Mar 27 20:38:39 2007] : Aliatra: ooc I saw
[Tue Mar 27 20:38:59 2007] : Aliatra: ooc That's because it's 6
[Tue Mar 27 20:39:03 2007] : DM: Oona, your turn.
[Tue Mar 27 20:39:35 2007] : Oona: Oona rides towards the center of the battle
[Tue Mar 27 20:40:00 2007] : Oona: Shortbow, MW MC (+3) (base): [1d20+11] -> [10,11] = (21) ===> Damage: [1d6+4] -> [4,4] = (8)
[Tue Mar 27 20:40:07 2007] : Oona: on 5
[Tue Mar 27 20:40:13 2007] : DM: ooc you should flank and get your sneak attack.
[Tue Mar 27 20:40:15 2007] : Oona: minus 4 I advanced 100 ft
[Tue Mar 27 20:40:26 2007] : Oona: ooc oh I thought I was too far
[Tue Mar 27 20:40:40 2007] : Aliatra: ooc I had some trouble recently with corrupt trees, I think my saves were altered as well. Took me ages to enter all my spells again
[Tue Mar 27 20:41:00 2007] : Oona: so I can flank 5?
[Tue Mar 27 20:41:58 2007] : DM: ooc yes.
[Tue Mar 27 20:42:12 2007] : DM: ooc but you'd need to use a melee weapon.
[Tue Mar 27 20:42:58 2007] : Oona: ooc then not yet. I'm sticking to my move and aiming at 5 with my bow.
[Tue Mar 27 20:43:02 2007] : DM: Hit.
[Tue Mar 27 20:43:06 2007] : Oona: done.
[Tue Mar 27 20:43:08 2007] : DM: Dan, your turn.
[Tue Mar 27 20:43:38 2007] : Dan: Dan moves away from the main battle and begins casting
[Tue Mar 27 20:43:44 2007] : Dan: Concetration Skill Check: [1d20+10] -> [5,10] = (15)
[Tue Mar 27 20:43:48 2007] : Dan: Done
[Tue Mar 27 20:44:06 2007] : Adrin: Adrin: Throws a Hissy Fit for 8 rounds: +4 Str, +4 Con, +2 Will, -2 AC
[Tue Mar 27 20:44:09 2007] : DM: ooc What did you cast?
[Tue Mar 27 20:44:21 2007] : DM: Adrin, your turn.
[Tue Mar 27 20:44:24 2007] : Adrin: +1 Greatsword(Rage) (base): [1d20+11] -> [19,11] = (30) ===> Damage: [2d6+7] -> [6,4,7] = (17)
[Tue Mar 27 20:44:24 2007] : Adrin: Critical hit? [1d20+11] -> [1,11] = (12) ===> Damage: [4d6+14] -> [6,4,3,3,14] = (30)
[Tue Mar 27 20:45:17 2007] : Adrin: ooc would've been nice damage on the crit :(
[Tue Mar 27 20:45:48 2007] : DM: In your rage your powerful blow severs the man's arm at the shoulder and he topples from the horse in a spray of blood. The horse rears and shies away.
[Tue Mar 27 20:46:08 2007] : Adrin: "Raaaarrrrrr"
[Tue Mar 27 20:46:12 2007] : DM: Aliatra, you're still held.
[Tue Mar 27 20:46:16 2007] : Oona: ooc roflmao at the hissy fit :D
[Tue Mar 27 20:47:44 2007] : Dan: [2d4] -> [1,4] = (5)
[Tue Mar 27 20:48:10 2007] : Dan: ooc acid damage if only on his cloak :(
[Tue Mar 27 20:48:19 2007] : DM: The cleric casts a spell, a glowing morning star appear next to Dan and strikes.
[Tue Mar 27 20:48:31 2007] : Dan: Spellcraft Skill Check: [1d20+16] -> [14,16] = (30)
[Tue Mar 27 20:48:33 2007] : DM: [1d20+4] -> [20,4] = (24)
[Tue Mar 27 20:48:37 2007] : DM: [1d20+4] -> [4,4] = (8)
[Tue Mar 27 20:48:48 2007] : Dan: ooc 1 hit :(
[Tue Mar 27 20:49:14 2007] : DM: [1d8+3] -> [3,3] = (6) damage as the morninstar of force smashes into you.
[Tue Mar 27 20:49:23 2007] : DM: ooc Spiritual weapon.
[Tue Mar 27 20:49:36 2007] : DM: At Aliatra
[Tue Mar 27 20:49:38 2007] : DM: Crossbow, heavy (base): [1d20+4] -> [19,4] = (23) ===> Damage: [1d10+0] -> [3,0] = (3)
[Tue Mar 27 20:49:38 2007] : DM: Critical hit? [1d20+4] -> [1,4] = (5) ===> Damage: [2d10+0] -> [7,3,0] = (10)
[Tue Mar 27 20:49:43 2007] : DM: 3 damage.
[Tue Mar 27 20:49:43 2007] : Aliatra: ooc Can a spiritual weapon be smashed?
[Tue Mar 27 20:50:06 2007] : DM: Number 4 and 6 charge Oona.
[Tue Mar 27 20:50:08 2007] : DM: Lance (charge) (base): [1d20+7] -> [20,7] = (27) ===> Damage: [2d8+4] -> [6,6,4] = (16)
[Tue Mar 27 20:50:08 2007] : DM: Critical hit? [1d20+7] -> [18,7] = (25) ===> Damage: [6d8+12] -> [3,8,3,4,5,3,12] = (38)
[Tue Mar 27 20:50:24 2007] : DM: Lance (charge) (base): [1d20+7] -> [14,7] = (21) ===> Damage: [2d8+4] -> [2,3,4] = (9)
[Tue Mar 27 20:50:39 2007] : Adrin: ooc ouch
[Tue Mar 27 20:51:00 2007] : DM: [4d8+8] -> [8,8,2,2,8] = (28) damage
[Tue Mar 27 20:51:46 2007] : Oona: ooc huh? That would be 54 right?
[Tue Mar 27 20:52:00 2007] : Aliatra: ooc 47
[Tue Mar 27 20:52:00 2007] : DM: ooc the 6d8 is wrong.
[Tue Mar 27 20:52:08 2007] : Oona: ooc phew
[Tue Mar 27 20:52:27 2007] : Oona: 44 then
[Tue Mar 27 20:52:38 2007] : DM: ooc One missed.
[Tue Mar 27 20:52:49 2007] : Oona: ooc no crit?
[Tue Mar 27 20:52:53 2007] : Aliatra: ooc 28 + 9 = 37
[Tue Mar 27 20:53:07 2007] : Dan: ooc was just about to type that!
[Tue Mar 27 20:53:09 2007] : DM: The horseman's lance smashes powerfully into Oona, nearly ending her life right then.
[Tue Mar 27 20:53:21 2007] : Oona: ooc /me is confused
[Tue Mar 27 20:53:25 2007] : Oona: ooc how many HP?
[Tue Mar 27 20:53:29 2007] : DM: ooc 28
[Tue Mar 27 20:53:33 2007] : Aliatra: ooc Still alive and awak, Oona?
[Tue Mar 27 20:53:51 2007] : Oona: ooc the second one doe not hit, my AC is 22 with the cat's grace
[Tue Mar 27 20:54:03 2007] : Aliatra: ooc Yep, just saw that
[Tue Mar 27 20:54:12 2007] : Oona: ooc yes
[Tue Mar 27 20:54:18 2007] : DM: The riders whoops in triumph.
[Tue Mar 27 20:54:31 2007] : DM: Aliatra, another will save.
[Tue Mar 27 20:54:42 2007] : Aliatra: Will save: [1d20+8] => [3,8] = (11)
[Tue Mar 27 20:54:58 2007] : Aliatra: ooc Those *beep* dice
[Tue Mar 27 20:54:59 2007] : DM: ooc Failed.
[Tue Mar 27 20:55:08 2007] : DM: Oona?
[Tue Mar 27 20:55:42 2007] : Oona: Oona rides Stiletto away from the fray
[Tue Mar 27 20:55:51 2007] : Oona: and gulps a potion
[Tue Mar 27 20:55:55 2007] : Dan: ooc good idea
[Tue Mar 27 20:56:06 2007] : Oona: [2d8+3] -> [4,5,3] = (12)
[Tue Mar 27 20:56:26 2007] : DM: Dan, your turn.
[Tue Mar 27 20:56:29 2007] : Dan: Concetration Skill Check: [1d20+10] -> [2,10] = (12)
[Tue Mar 27 20:56:35 2007] : Dan: ooc GAH!!!
[Tue Mar 27 20:56:45 2007] : Dan: Dan's spell fizzles
[Tue Mar 27 20:56:47 2007] : Adrin: ooc nuts
[Tue Mar 27 20:56:50 2007] : DM: ooc you said the DC was 10.
[Tue Mar 27 20:57:04 2007] : Dan: ooc this is for taking damage during the casting
[Tue Mar 27 20:57:15 2007] : DM: ooc okay.
[Tue Mar 27 20:57:48 2007] : Dan: Aryadan Casts: Glitterdust (level 2): Blinds those it lands on and outlines invisible creatures - 10 ft radius, 130ft range. (Will save DC 18 to negate blindness; duration - 1 round/level))
[Tue Mar 27 20:57:59 2007] : Dan: ooc on the mound
[Tue Mar 27 20:58:11 2007] : DM: Will save: [1d20+0] -> [17,0] = (17)
[Tue Mar 27 20:58:12 2007] : DM: Will save: [1d20+0] -> [15,0] = (15)
[Tue Mar 27 20:58:12 2007] : DM: Will save: [1d20+0] -> [19,0] = (19)
[Tue Mar 27 20:58:24 2007] : DM: Will save: [1d20+8] -> [16,8] = (24)
[Tue Mar 27 20:58:28 2007] : DM: Will save: [1d20+10] -> [3,10] = (13)
[Tue Mar 27 20:58:43 2007] : Oona (enter): 20:58
[Tue Mar 27 20:58:52 2007] : Aliatra: ooc They *all* roll higher than me :(
[Tue Mar 27 20:58:54 2007] : Oona: ooc huh?
[Tue Mar 27 20:59:08 2007] : Oona: Booting '(5) Oona' from server...
[Tue Mar 27 20:59:09 2007] : Oona (exit): 20:59
[Tue Mar 27 20:59:12 2007] : DM: Two of the riders cry out "Ah! I'm blind", and the cleric swears most foully.
[Tue Mar 27 20:59:16 2007] : Dan: Done
[Tue Mar 27 20:59:21 2007] : Oona: ooc remind me how many readied potions we have?
[Tue Mar 27 20:59:29 2007] : DM: ooc two.
[Tue Mar 27 20:59:43 2007] : Oona: ooc does that mean I can drink two?
[Tue Mar 27 20:59:51 2007] : DM: ooc yes.
[Tue Mar 27 20:59:56 2007] : Oona: ooc sorry about the being disconnected, that was most strange
[Tue Mar 27 21:00:01 2007] : Oona: ooc ok, then drinking both
[Tue Mar 27 21:00:05 2007] : Oona: [2d8+3] -> [7,7,3] = (17)
[Tue Mar 27 21:00:13 2007] : DM: Adrin, your turn.
[Tue Mar 27 21:00:22 2007] : Adrin: ooc how far is #6 from me?
[Tue Mar 27 21:00:33 2007] : Adrin: ooc 150ft?
[Tue Mar 27 21:00:43 2007] : DM: ooc 30 ft.
[Tue Mar 27 21:01:00 2007] : DM: ooc each square is 5 ft.
[Tue Mar 27 21:01:06 2007] : DM: ooc except where marked.
[Tue Mar 27 21:01:18 2007] : Adrin: ah, the mound is further away?
[Tue Mar 27 21:01:32 2007] : DM: ooc yep.
[Tue Mar 27 21:02:11 2007] : Adrin: do the horses have barding?
[Tue Mar 27 21:02:14 2007] : DM: No.
[Tue Mar 27 21:02:23 2007] : Adrin: Adrin charges the mounted #6 and slashes at the back of his horse
[Tue Mar 27 21:02:26 2007] : Adrin: +1 Greatsword(Rage) (base): [1d20+11] -> [13,11] = (24) ===> Damage: [2d6+7] -> [1,3,7] = (11)
[Tue Mar 27 21:02:39 2007] : DM: Ride Skill Check: [1d20+7] -> [1,7] = (8)
[Tue Mar 27 21:03:26 2007] : DM: A hit on the horse.
[Tue Mar 27 21:04:13 2007] : Adrin: done
[Tue Mar 27 21:04:28 2007] : DM: Aliatra, is unfortunately still held.
[Tue Mar 27 21:04:52 2007] : Aliatra: ooc No need to remind me :(
[Tue Mar 27 21:05:01 2007] : DM: The cleric, still cursing casts a spell an aura of white light washes over the mound.
[Tue Mar 27 21:05:09 2007] : DM: Dispell Magic.
[Tue Mar 27 21:05:17 2007] : Dan: Spellcraft Skill Check: [1d20+16] -> [11,16] = (27)
[Tue Mar 27 21:05:56 2007] : DM: [1d20+6] -> [10,6] = (16)
[Tue Mar 27 21:06:16 2007] : DM: [1d20+6] -> [13,6] = (19)
[Tue Mar 27 21:06:18 2007] : DM: [1d20+6] -> [3,6] = (9)
[Tue Mar 27 21:06:20 2007] : Oona: ooc who's been touched?
[Tue Mar 27 21:06:45 2007] : Oona: ooc by the dispell that is.
[Tue Mar 27 21:07:08 2007] : DM: The two soldier cry out: "I can see!" but the cleric curses.
[Tue Mar 27 21:07:11 2007] : Aliatra: ooc The enemy, I guess
[Tue Mar 27 21:07:20 2007] : Oona: ooc ah ok.
[Tue Mar 27 21:07:21 2007] : Dan: ooc woot!
[Tue Mar 27 21:07:29 2007] : Adrin: ooc brb, drink
[Tue Mar 27 21:07:45 2007] : Oona: ooc ok, I missed the part about what spell Dan cast
[Tue Mar 27 21:07:47 2007] : Dan: ooc I managed to get him with at least one spell, and it's stuck!!
[Tue Mar 27 21:08:01 2007] : DM: ooc a spell with a will save too. rrrr.
[Tue Mar 27 21:08:36 2007] : DM: The solider cranks the crossbow. (forgot that last time, sorry).
[Tue Mar 27 21:08:51 2007] : DM: #6 attacks Adrin, throwing away his lance.
[Tue Mar 27 21:08:56 2007] : DM: Longsword (base): [1d20+5] -> [5,5] = (10) ===> Damage: [1d8+2] -> [4,2] = (6)
[Tue Mar 27 21:09:02 2007] : Dan: ooc so does Ali get her HP back for one attack?
[Tue Mar 27 21:09:33 2007] : DM: #4 charges Dan
[Tue Mar 27 21:09:35 2007] : DM: Lance (charge) (base): [1d20+7] -> [10,7] = (17) ===> Damage: [2d8+4] -> [6,3,4] = (13)
[Tue Mar 27 21:09:40 2007] : DM: Misses.
[Tue Mar 27 21:09:54 2007] : Dan: Dan doesn't look quite so complacent this time
[Tue Mar 27 21:09:56 2007] : DM: ooc no.
[Tue Mar 27 21:09:58 2007] : Aliatra: ooc Who cares about those HP, I want to make my safe! ;-)
[Tue Mar 27 21:10:02 2007] : DM: Oona?
[Tue Mar 27 21:10:24 2007] : Aliatra: ooc My save?
[Tue Mar 27 21:10:29 2007] : DM: ooc Make another Aliatra, sorry.
[Tue Mar 27 21:10:33 2007] : Aliatra: Will save: [1d20+8] => [8,8] = (16)
[Tue Mar 27 21:10:41 2007] : DM: Yay!
[Tue Mar 27 21:10:45 2007] : Oona: ooc \o/
[Tue Mar 27 21:10:50 2007] : DM: The spell fades, you can move again.
[Tue Mar 27 21:10:57 2007] : DM: Oona? your turn.
[Tue Mar 27 21:11:14 2007] : Oona: ooc can I flank 6?
[Tue Mar 27 21:11:17 2007] : Aliatra: Aliatra looks thoroughly pissed off
[Tue Mar 27 21:11:22 2007] : Adrin: ooc back
[Tue Mar 27 21:11:32 2007] : Dan: ooc OK, Dan will not be telling you that he had a dispel memorized but was too busy being frustrated with missing the cleric that he never got around to using it
[Tue Mar 27 21:11:33 2007] : DM: ooc yes, with a melee weapon.
[Tue Mar 27 21:11:57 2007] : Aliatra: ooc Sounds like a good idea, Dan
[Tue Mar 27 21:12:12 2007] : Dan: ooc I don't think she'd take it too well
[Tue Mar 27 21:12:24 2007] : Oona: Oona drops her bow and draws her sword and has a go at 6
[Tue Mar 27 21:12:41 2007] : Oona: Sword, short +1 (base): [1d20+8] -> [8,8] = (16) ===> Damage: [1d6+4] -> [3,4] = (7)
[Tue Mar 27 21:13:03 2007] : DM: Miss.
[Tue Mar 27 21:13:07 2007] : Aliatra: ooc Of course, she might decide to not kill you, but she does have a bit of a temper
[Tue Mar 27 21:13:16 2007] : Oona: ooc if I can shoulder my bow, I'll do that rather than drop it.
[Tue Mar 27 21:13:25 2007] : Adrin: ooc At least Adrin can control his!
[Tue Mar 27 21:13:29 2007] : DM: ooc yes you can.
[Tue Mar 27 21:13:35 2007] : Oona: ooc and then I'm done.
[Tue Mar 27 21:13:43 2007] : DM: Dan, your turn.
[Tue Mar 27 21:14:51 2007] : Dan: Dan moves closer and begins casting
[Tue Mar 27 21:14:53 2007] : Dan: Done
[Tue Mar 27 21:15:03 2007] : DM: Adrin?
[Tue Mar 27 21:15:36 2007] : Adrin: attack #6
[Tue Mar 27 21:15:38 2007] : Adrin: +1 Greatsword(Rage) (base): [1d20+11] -> [20,11] = (31) ===> Damage: [2d6+7] -> [2,4,7] = (13)
[Tue Mar 27 21:15:38 2007] : Adrin: Critical hit? [1d20+11] -> [5,11] = (16) ===> Damage: [4d6+14] -> [6,3,3,4,14] = (30)
[Tue Mar 27 21:15:58 2007] : Adrin: +1 for flanking :)
[Tue Mar 27 21:16:36 2007] : DM: A hit, the rider slumps over his saddle, blood pouring from a mortal wound.
[Tue Mar 27 21:17:03 2007] : Aliatra: "Good going, Adrin"
[Tue Mar 27 21:17:06 2007] : DM: Moving?
[Tue Mar 27 21:17:09 2007] : Adrin: Adrin laughs maniacally
[Tue Mar 27 21:17:50 2007] : DM: ooc flanking is +2.
[Tue Mar 27 21:17:57 2007] : DM: Aliatra, your turn.
[Tue Mar 27 21:18:22 2007] : Adrin: ooc well, its been a few weeks since I played :(
[Tue Mar 27 21:18:36 2007] : Aliatra: "Let's see if you enjoy it as much as I did"
[Tue Mar 27 21:18:54 2007] : Aliatra: Aliatra Casts 2: Hold Person (lvl 2) Paralyzes one humanoid for 1 round/lvl.
[Tue Mar 27 21:19:00 2007] : Aliatra: ooc At the caster
[Tue Mar 27 21:19:27 2007] : Aliatra: ooc DC13
[Tue Mar 27 21:19:33 2007] : DM: ooc hold person works best against someone who doesn't have a high will save and isn't already blind.
[Tue Mar 27 21:19:34 2007] : Aliatra: Done
[Tue Mar 27 21:19:49 2007] : Aliatra: ooc Temper, remember :)
[Tue Mar 27 21:19:54 2007] : DM: Will save: [1d20+10] -> [10,10] = (20)
[Tue Mar 27 21:20:12 2007] : DM: The cleric shrugs of the magic effortlessly.
[Tue Mar 27 21:20:43 2007] : DM: Charging Aliatra.
[Tue Mar 27 21:20:51 2007] : DM: Lance (charge) (base): [1d20+7] -> [1,7] = (8) ===> Damage: [2d8+4] -> [7,1,4] = (12)
[Tue Mar 27 21:21:12 2007] : Aliatra: ooc Looks like a miss
[Tue Mar 27 21:21:25 2007] : DM: Cross bow bolt zips at Oona.
[Tue Mar 27 21:21:27 2007] : DM: Crossbow, heavy (base): [1d20+4] -> [3,4] = (7) ===> Damage: [1d10+0] -> [10,0] = (10)
[Tue Mar 27 21:22:34 2007] : DM: The cleric swears long and loudly. "May your bones turn to dust, may your blood boil in your veins." etc. etc."
[Tue Mar 27 21:22:44 2007] : DM: Oona, your turn.
[Tue Mar 27 21:23:02 2007] : Oona: Oona guides Stiletti around and attempts a fast dismount
[Tue Mar 27 21:23:03 2007] : Aliatra: "Yeah, yeah. Come over here and repeat that"
[Tue Mar 27 21:23:15 2007] : Oona: Ride Skill Check: [1d20+6] -> [7,6] = (13)
[Tue Mar 27 21:23:53 2007] : Oona: ooc fast dismount missed. Can I still attack?
[Tue Mar 27 21:24:19 2007] : DM: ooc No, you moved and the dismount is another move.
[Tue Mar 27 21:24:32 2007] : DM: Dan, your turn.
[Tue Mar 27 21:24:47 2007] : Dan: Dan completes his spell
[Tue Mar 27 21:25:11 2007] : Dan: Dan finishes casting Augmented Summon Monster II - Fiendish Large Monstrous Centipede (Large magical beast): 23hp; 5 resist on cold and fire; AC= 14; SR = 8; Darkvision; Speed 40ft
[Tue Mar 27 21:25:30 2007] : DM: ooc brb
[Tue Mar 27 21:25:47 2007] : Dan: Augmented Fiendish Large Monstrous Centipede: Centipede attacks: Bite [1d20+4] -> [20,4] = (24) ==> Damage: [1d8+4] -> [8,4] = (12)
Poison [1d4] -> [1] = (1) Dex damage - Fort save (DC13) to avoid

[Tue Mar 27 21:25:56 2007] : Dan: Augmented Fiendish Large Monstrous Centipede: Centipede attacks: Bite [1d20+4] -> [19,4] = (23) ==> Damage: [1d8+4] -> [2,4] = (6)
Poison [1d4] -> [3] = (3) Dex damage - Fort save (DC13) to avoid

[Tue Mar 27 21:26:04 2007] : Dan: Woot a crit!
[Tue Mar 27 21:26:18 2007] : Adrin: ooc sweet
[Tue Mar 27 21:26:28 2007] : Dan: Dan the continues to ride
[Tue Mar 27 21:26:31 2007] : Adrin: ooc on G?
[Tue Mar 27 21:26:37 2007] : Dan: ooc on G
[Tue Mar 27 21:26:47 2007] : Dan: Araydan casts Scorching Ray (base): [1d20+7] -> [8,7] = (15) ===> Damage: [4d6+0] -> [2,2,6,6,0] = (16)
[Tue Mar 27 21:26:59 2007] : Dan: ooc on G
[Tue Mar 27 21:27:18 2007] : DM: Fortitude save: [1d20+6] -> [19,6] = (25)
[Tue Mar 27 21:27:31 2007] : DM: ooc 18 damage total?
[Tue Mar 27 21:27:49 2007] : Dan: ooc from the centipede yes, plus my 16 if I hit
[Tue Mar 27 21:27:58 2007] : Dan: Done
[Tue Mar 27 21:28:03 2007] : Dan: Concetration Skill Check: [1d20+10] -> [11,10] = (21)
[Tue Mar 27 21:28:43 2007] : DM: [1d100] -> [8] = (8), [1d100] -> [7] = (7)
[Tue Mar 27 21:29:35 2007] : Dan: ooc noooo!
[Tue Mar 27 21:29:51 2007] : DM: The centipede trikes with it's manibles dripping poison. But it merely snaps at the blackness shrouding the cleric.
[Tue Mar 27 21:30:25 2007] : DM: The scorching ray can be seen to pass through the blackness and out the back.
[Tue Mar 27 21:30:47 2007] : DM: ooc 20% miss chance. Oh yeah!
[Tue Mar 27 21:30:48 2007] : Dan: Dan looks crestfallen
[Tue Mar 27 21:31:07 2007] : DM: Adrin, your turn.
[Tue Mar 27 21:31:12 2007] : Adrin: Adrin charges at #4 and attacks
[Tue Mar 27 21:31:14 2007] : Adrin: +1 Greatsword(Rage) (base): [1d20+11] -> [14,11] = (25) ===> Damage: [2d6+7] -> [6,6,7] = (19)
[Tue Mar 27 21:31:19 2007] : Dan: ooc those % dice have been /very/ good to you tonight!
[Tue Mar 27 21:31:52 2007] : DM: The remaining mounted rider dies as Adrin's greatsword plunges into his abdomen.
[Tue Mar 27 21:32:07 2007] : DM: Aliatra, your turn.
[Tue Mar 27 21:32:39 2007] : Aliatra: Ridiing over and attacking # 2, is it, behind #1?
[Tue Mar 27 21:32:52 2007] : Aliatra: Greatsword +1 (base): [1d20+10] => [4,10] = (14) ===> Damage: [2d6+5] => [3,5,5] = (13)
[Tue Mar 27 21:33:00 2007] : DM: They're next to each other.
[Tue Mar 27 21:33:04 2007] : DM: Miss.
[Tue Mar 27 21:33:19 2007] : Aliatra: Done
[Tue Mar 27 21:33:32 2007] : DM: The two near Aliatra attack with their swords.
[Tue Mar 27 21:33:38 2007] : Aliatra: ooc I can't see the number of that one
[Tue Mar 27 21:33:43 2007] : DM: Longsword (base): [1d20+5] -> [12,5] = (17) ===> Damage: [1d8+2] -> [2,2] = (4)
[Tue Mar 27 21:33:44 2007] : DM: Longsword (base): [1d20+5] -> [19,5] = (24) ===> Damage: [1d8+2] -> [3,2] = (5)
[Tue Mar 27 21:33:44 2007] : DM: Critical hit? [1d20+5] -> [11,5] = (16) ===> Damage: [2d8+4] -> [7,8,4] = (19)
[Tue Mar 27 21:33:51 2007] : DM: 5 damage.
[Tue Mar 27 21:34:06 2007] : DM: A light cut.
[Tue Mar 27 21:34:33 2007] : DM: The third dismounted rider moves into the gap.
[Tue Mar 27 21:34:52 2007] : DM: The cleric casts a spell.
[Tue Mar 27 21:35:34 2007] : DM: A faint form a a bear superimposes over the cleric.
[Tue Mar 27 21:35:45 2007] : Dan: Spellcraft Skill Check: [1d20+16] -> [12,16] = (28)
[Tue Mar 27 21:35:51 2007] : Aliatra: Spellcraft Skill Check: [1d20+2] => [11,2] = (13)
[Tue Mar 27 21:36:07 2007] : DM: The merchant draws a rapier.
[Tue Mar 27 21:36:17 2007] : DM: Bear's Endurance.
[Tue Mar 27 21:36:35 2007] : DM: Oona, your turn.
[Tue Mar 27 21:37:00 2007] : Oona: Oona draws her dagger and strikes at the wizard
[Tue Mar 27 21:37:07 2007] : Dan: ooc is it just me who has a miniature problem? Or is it everyone (except Hannele)?
[Tue Mar 27 21:37:19 2007] : DM: ooc wizard? do you mean the cleric or the merchant?
[Tue Mar 27 21:37:24 2007] : Adrin: ooc i've got it
[Tue Mar 27 21:37:32 2007] : Oona: ooc cleric
[Tue Mar 27 21:37:39 2007] : Oona: ooc but he's got a W :P
[Tue Mar 27 21:37:41 2007] : DM: ooc that would be the G.
[Tue Mar 27 21:38:00 2007] : Dan: ooc W is the merchant
[Tue Mar 27 21:38:01 2007] : Oona: ooc sorry, then G
[Tue Mar 27 21:38:14 2007] : Oona: ooc is that a sneak attack?
[Tue Mar 27 21:38:18 2007] : DM: Yes.
[Tue Mar 27 21:38:28 2007] : Oona: Sword, short +1 - 2W - PHand (base): [1d20+6] -> [4,6] = (10) ===> Damage: [1d6+4] -> [5,4] = (9)
[Tue Mar 27 21:38:31 2007] : Oona: Dagger MW - 2W - OHand (base): [1d20+6] -> [15,6] = (21) ===> Damage: [1d4+1] -> [2,1] = (3)
[Tue Mar 27 21:38:44 2007] : Oona: ooc hmm, sneak attack works on off hand?
[Tue Mar 27 21:38:50 2007] : DM: A hit with the dagger, yes it does.
[Tue Mar 27 21:39:08 2007] : Oona: [3d6] -> [4,1,5] = (10)
[Tue Mar 27 21:39:17 2007] : DM: Your sword screetches as its deflected by the cleric's armour.
[Tue Mar 27 21:39:23 2007] : DM: [1d100] -> [10] = (10)
[Tue Mar 27 21:39:33 2007] : Oona: 5 ft step to move out of harm's way.
[Tue Mar 27 21:39:35 2007] : Oona: done.
[Tue Mar 27 21:39:39 2007] : DM: Oh dear.
[Tue Mar 27 21:39:51 2007] : Dan: ooc FIX!
[Tue Mar 27 21:39:54 2007] : Dan: ooc LOL
[Tue Mar 27 21:40:22 2007] : DM: Dan, your turn.
[Tue Mar 27 21:40:37 2007] : Dan: Aryadan Casts: Grease (level 1): Makes 10-ft. square or one object slippery (DC 17 reflex save; duration - 1 round/level)
[Tue Mar 27 21:40:49 2007] : DM: ooc one more round of blindness. \o/
[Tue Mar 27 21:40:51 2007] : Oona: ooc let me roleplay this. ;-) Oona quickly eyes the cleric and finds the soft spot :P
[Tue Mar 27 21:41:20 2007] : DM: Reflex save: [1d20+4] -> [4,4] = (8)
[Tue Mar 27 21:41:27 2007] : Dan: ooc it's only been active for 4 hasn't it?
[Tue Mar 27 21:41:39 2007] : Dan: ooc I make it 2 more
[Tue Mar 27 21:41:43 2007] : DM: Westlin, slips over onto his arse.
[Tue Mar 27 21:41:53 2007] : DM: ooc er, I have 5 rounds ticked off.
[Tue Mar 27 21:42:40 2007] : Adrin: ooc I've had 4 rounds of my rage
[Tue Mar 27 21:42:49 2007] : Adrin: ooc if that helps
[Tue Mar 27 21:42:55 2007] : DM: Adrin, your turn.
[Tue Mar 27 21:43:04 2007] : Dan: ooc not finished
[Tue Mar 27 21:43:12 2007] : Dan: Augmented Fiendish Large Monstrous Centipede: Centipede attacks: Bite [1d20+4] -> [19,4] = (23) ==> Damage: [1d8+4] -> [1,4] = (5)
Poison [1d4] -> [4] = (4) Dex damage - Fort save (DC13) to avoid

[Tue Mar 27 21:43:19 2007] : DM: [1d100] -> [23] = (23)
[Tue Mar 27 21:43:28 2007] : Dan: And did he fall over too?
[Tue Mar 27 21:43:44 2007] : DM: Reflex save: [1d20+3] -> [1,3] = (4)
[Tue Mar 27 21:43:47 2007] : DM: Yes.
[Tue Mar 27 21:43:58 2007] : Dan: Done
[Tue Mar 27 21:44:06 2007] : DM: Manibles bite through armour and into the flesh beneath.
[Tue Mar 27 21:44:08 2007] : DM: Fortitude save: [1d20+6] -> [4,6] = (10)
[Tue Mar 27 21:44:16 2007] : Dan: ooc It should end before my next but one go
[Tue Mar 27 21:44:23 2007] : Adrin: ooc YES!
[Tue Mar 27 21:44:43 2007] : DM: Adrin, your turn.
[Tue Mar 27 21:44:52 2007] : Dan: ooc prone, blinded, dex down - his AC must be through the floor!
[Tue Mar 27 21:45:16 2007] : Adrin: Adrin runs towards the stone circle
[Tue Mar 27 21:45:32 2007] : Dan: "Watch out for the grease Adrin"
[Tue Mar 27 21:45:50 2007] : DM: ooc it's 16
[Tue Mar 27 21:46:24 2007] : Oona: ooc I missed the grease. Where is it? Shouldn't I be standing on it myyself?
[Tue Mar 27 21:46:35 2007] : Oona: ooc never mind
[Tue Mar 27 21:46:39 2007] : Adrin: ooc red box
[Tue Mar 27 21:46:39 2007] : Oona: ooc just saw it
[Tue Mar 27 21:47:05 2007] : DM: Are you done, Adrin?
[Tue Mar 27 21:47:19 2007] : Adrin: done
[Tue Mar 27 21:47:28 2007] : DM: Aliatra?
[Tue Mar 27 21:47:34 2007] : Adrin: ooc can't run that far and attack
[Tue Mar 27 21:47:34 2007] : Aliatra: ooc Hitting #2 again
[Tue Mar 27 21:47:39 2007] : Aliatra: Greatsword +1 (base): [1d20+10] => [14,10] = (24) ===> Damage: [2d6+5] => [6,4,5] = (15)
[Tue Mar 27 21:47:45 2007] : Aliatra: Done
[Tue Mar 27 21:47:55 2007] : DM: A solid hit, dealy a severe wound.
[Tue Mar 27 21:48:13 2007] : DM: The riders attack Aliatra
[Tue Mar 27 21:48:16 2007] : Aliatra: ooc I thought it might be a hit :)
[Tue Mar 27 21:48:20 2007] : DM: Longsword (base): [1d20+5] -> [2,5] = (7) ===> Damage: [1d8+2] -> [6,2] = (8)
[Tue Mar 27 21:48:21 2007] : DM: Longsword (base): [1d20+5] -> [13,5] = (18) ===> Damage: [1d8+2] -> [2,2] = (4)
[Tue Mar 27 21:48:36 2007] : DM: The other steps forward and attacks Dan
[Tue Mar 27 21:48:38 2007] : DM: Longsword (base): [1d20+5] -> [6,5] = (11) ===> Damage: [1d8+2] -> [6,2] = (8)
[Tue Mar 27 21:48:44 2007] : Aliatra: "Hah! You need to do better than that"
[Tue Mar 27 21:48:52 2007] : DM: Godric swings at the centipede.
[Tue Mar 27 21:49:00 2007] : DM: Spiker+1 (base): [1d20+8] -> [11,8] = (19) ===> Damage: [1d8+4+1d6] -> [2,4,3] = (9)
[Tue Mar 27 21:49:04 2007] : DM: [1d100] -> [43] = (43)
[Tue Mar 27 21:49:10 2007] : DM: And misses wildly.
[Tue Mar 27 21:49:28 2007] : DM: Westlin crawls out of the grease and gets up.
[Tue Mar 27 21:49:45 2007] : DM: Godric needed a reflex save for the grease
[Tue Mar 27 21:49:53 2007] : DM: Reflex save: [1d20+3] -> [17,3] = (20)
[Tue Mar 27 21:50:03 2007] : DM: Oona?
[Tue Mar 27 21:50:24 2007] : Oona: Oona steps forward and strikes the cleric again
[Tue Mar 27 21:50:29 2007] : Adrin: ooc did #3 step forward?
[Tue Mar 27 21:50:35 2007] : Oona: Sword, short +1 - 2W - PHand (base): [1d20+6] -> [10,6] = (16) ===> Damage: [1d6+4] -> [1,4] = (5)
[Tue Mar 27 21:50:41 2007] : DM: Hit
[Tue Mar 27 21:50:56 2007] : Oona: ooc if he falls I don't strike again
[Tue Mar 27 21:50:58 2007] : Oona: Dagger MW - 2W - OHand (base): [1d20+6] -> [10,6] = (16) ===> Damage: [1d4+1] -> [3,1] = (4)
[Tue Mar 27 21:51:03 2007] : DM: Hit
[Tue Mar 27 21:51:15 2007] : Oona: ooc ha wait, sneak attack on the first one no?
[Tue Mar 27 21:51:23 2007] : DM: Sneak attack on both.
[Tue Mar 27 21:51:25 2007] : Oona: [3d6] -> [2,4,2] = (8)
[Tue Mar 27 21:51:36 2007] : Oona: ooc so if he falls I don't strike again
[Tue Mar 27 21:51:53 2007] : DM: He's still alive.
[Tue Mar 27 21:51:57 2007] : Oona: or don't use my sneak attack
[Tue Mar 27 21:52:08 2007] : Oona: ok, then sneak attack on the dagger too
[Tue Mar 27 21:52:20 2007] : DM: [1d100] -> [43] = (43)
[Tue Mar 27 21:52:21 2007] : DM: [1d100] -> [83] = (83)
[Tue Mar 27 21:52:31 2007] : Oona: Oona sticks her dagger and twists, opening a larger wound
[Tue Mar 27 21:52:34 2007] : Oona: [3d6] -> [3,3,1] = (7)
[Tue Mar 27 21:52:46 2007] : DM: Okay.
[Tue Mar 27 21:52:54 2007] : Oona: 5 ft step back and done.
[Tue Mar 27 21:52:57 2007] : Dan: ooc nice description ;)
[Tue Mar 27 21:53:03 2007] : DM: ooc can't take two 5ft steps!
[Tue Mar 27 21:53:04 2007] : Aliatra: ooc :)
[Tue Mar 27 21:53:31 2007] : Oona: ooc ok :D
[Tue Mar 27 21:53:43 2007] : DM: Dan, your turn.
[Tue Mar 27 21:53:58 2007] : DM: ooc Now it's the last round of the blind.
[Tue Mar 27 21:54:05 2007] : Adrin: ooc women are good at twisting the knife
[Tue Mar 27 21:54:31 2007] : Dan: Augmented Fiendish Large Monstrous Centipede: Centipede attacks: Bite [1d20+4] -> [11,4] = (15) ==> Damage: [1d8+4] -> [4,4] = (8)
Poison [1d4] -> [3] = (3) Dex damage - Fort save (DC13) to avoid

[Tue Mar 27 21:54:34 2007] : Aliatra: ooc I ought to slap you
[Tue Mar 27 21:54:38 2007] : DM: Miss.
[Tue Mar 27 21:54:48 2007] : DM: [1d100] -> [84] = (84)
[Tue Mar 27 21:55:02 2007] : DM: Manibles screech off the finely crafted armour plates.
[Tue Mar 27 21:55:07 2007] : Dan: Aryadan Casts: Magic Missile (level 1): 3 Missiles:
1st missile - [1d4+1] -> [3,1] = (4) damage
2nd missile - [1d4+1] -> [2,1] = (3) damage
3rd missile - [1d4+1] -> [3,1] = (4) damage

[Tue Mar 27 21:55:08 2007] : DM: mandibles.
[Tue Mar 27 21:55:28 2007] : Dan: Move away
[Tue Mar 27 21:55:31 2007] : Dan: Done
[Tue Mar 27 21:55:39 2007] : DM: AoO from the rider.
[Tue Mar 27 21:55:45 2007] : DM: Longsword (base): [1d20+5] -> [20,5] = (25) ===> Damage: [1d8+2] -> [3,2] = (5)
[Tue Mar 27 21:55:45 2007] : DM: Critical hit? [1d20+5] -> [14,5] = (19) ===> Damage: [2d8+4] -> [5,1,4] = (10)
[Tue Mar 27 21:55:54 2007] : DM: Concentration check.
[Tue Mar 27 21:56:10 2007] : Dan: Concetration Skill Check: [1d20+10] -> [7,10] = (17)
[Tue Mar 27 21:56:20 2007] : DM: Success, 5 damage though.
[Tue Mar 27 21:56:27 2007] : Dan: ooc k
[Tue Mar 27 21:56:38 2007] : DM: Adrin, your turn.
[Tue Mar 27 21:56:47 2007] : Adrin: Adrin leaps forward and attacks #3
[Tue Mar 27 21:56:49 2007] : Adrin: +1 Greatsword(Rage) (base): [1d20+11] -> [20,11] = (31) ===> Damage: [2d6+7] -> [1,1,7] = (9)
[Tue Mar 27 21:56:49 2007] : Adrin: Critical hit? [1d20+11] -> [15,11] = (26) ===> Damage: [4d6+14] -> [1,6,1,6,14] = (28)
[Tue Mar 27 21:57:06 2007] : Dan: ooc ouch
[Tue Mar 27 21:57:08 2007] : Adrin: ooc ahem
[Tue Mar 27 21:57:12 2007] : DM: The rider is nearly cleaved in twain.
[Tue Mar 27 21:57:24 2007] : Aliatra: ooc LOL
[Tue Mar 27 21:57:43 2007] : DM: The riders mail rings snapping from the force of the blow.
[Tue Mar 27 21:57:53 2007] : Dan: ooc surely the anacronism is cloven in twain ;)
[Tue Mar 27 21:58:16 2007] : DM: Aliatra?
[Tue Mar 27 21:58:19 2007] : Adrin: ooc stop ruining my moment!
[Tue Mar 27 21:58:28 2007] : Dan: ooc LOL
[Tue Mar 27 21:58:31 2007] : Adrin: "grrrRRRAAAHHHHH!"
[Tue Mar 27 21:58:37 2007] : Aliatra: ooc #2 again
[Tue Mar 27 21:58:40 2007] : Aliatra: Greatsword +1 (base): [1d20+10] => [3,10] = (13) ===> Damage: [2d6+5] => [4,2,5] = (11)
[Tue Mar 27 21:58:45 2007] : DM: Miss.
[Tue Mar 27 21:58:53 2007] : Dan: ooc sorry, the DM ruined mine with his bloody cloak of displacement
[Tue Mar 27 21:59:09 2007] : Adrin: ooc heh
[Tue Mar 27 21:59:48 2007] : DM: The cleric attempts to move back a step.
[Tue Mar 27 21:59:54 2007] : DM: Balance Skill Check: [1d20-6] -> [11,-6] = (5)
[Tue Mar 27 22:00:09 2007] : DM: But not in that heavy armour. Does he fall over again?
[Tue Mar 27 22:00:32 2007] : DM: ooc brb
[Tue Mar 27 22:01:03 2007] : Dan: ooc DC = 10, so I guess so :D
[Tue Mar 27 22:01:11 2007] : Dan: ooc pwned
[Tue Mar 27 22:01:25 2007] : Adrin: ooc lol
[Tue Mar 27 22:01:27 2007] : Aliatra: ooc pwned????
[Tue Mar 27 22:01:37 2007] : DM: Longsword (base): [1d20+5] -> [16,5] = (21) ===> Damage: [1d8+2] -> [4,2] = (6)
[Tue Mar 27 22:01:38 2007] : DM: Longsword (base): [1d20+5] -> [13,5] = (18) ===> Damage: [1d8+2] -> [1,2] = (3)
[Tue Mar 27 22:01:52 2007] : DM: A rider slashes at Aliatra for 6 damage.
[Tue Mar 27 22:02:12 2007] : Dan: ooc pwn
[Tue Mar 27 22:02:14 2007] : DM: Westlin Ross darts forwards and stabs at Oona with his rapier.
[Tue Mar 27 22:02:18 2007] : DM: Rapier, m/work (base): [1d20+8] -> [20,8] = (28) ===> Damage: [1d6+1] -> [3,1] = (4)
[Tue Mar 27 22:02:18 2007] : DM: Critical hit? [1d20+8] -> [15,8] = (23) ===> Damage: [2d6+2] -> [1,5,2] = (8)
[Tue Mar 27 22:02:49 2007] : DM: The rapiers pierces Oona armour (8 damage)
[Tue Mar 27 22:02:52 2007] : Oona: "ouch"
[Tue Mar 27 22:03:12 2007] : Oona: Oona cringes
[Tue Mar 27 22:03:22 2007] : DM: Oona?
[Tue Mar 27 22:03:37 2007] : Oona: Oona gauges the cleric and strikes, trying to find the chink in the armour (again, as soon as he falls, I stop striking)
[Tue Mar 27 22:03:39 2007] : Aliatra: ooc ty
[Tue Mar 27 22:03:40 2007] : Oona: Sword, short +1 - 2W - PHand (base): [1d20+6] -> [10,6] = (16) ===> Damage: [1d6+4] -> [4,4] = (8)
[Tue Mar 27 22:03:48 2007] : Oona: [3d6] -> [6,5,3] = (14)
[Tue Mar 27 22:04:06 2007] : Oona: Dagger MW - 2W - OHand (base): [1d20+6] -> [18,6] = (24) ===> Damage: [1d4+1] -> [4,1] = (5)
[Tue Mar 27 22:04:11 2007] : Oona: [3d6] -> [6,6,5] = (17)
[Tue Mar 27 22:04:49 2007] : Oona: ooc wooohooo :P
[Tue Mar 27 22:04:59 2007] : DM: [1d100] -> [21] = (21)
[Tue Mar 27 22:05:21 2007] : Adrin: ooc nice dmg
[Tue Mar 27 22:06:05 2007] : Oona: taking a 5ft step to get out of this mess
[Tue Mar 27 22:06:28 2007] : Oona: done.
[Tue Mar 27 22:06:32 2007] : DM: Oona strikes swiftly, her sword angled upwards to catch the cleric through the weak spot in the arm pit. The precision strike goes deep and a major blood vessel is severed. The ground is soon drenched in the blood of the dying cleric.
[Tue Mar 27 22:06:47 2007] : Dan: ooc |o?
[Tue Mar 27 22:06:55 2007] : Dan: ooc \o/
[Tue Mar 27 22:06:57 2007] : Oona: ooc wait when did that happen? with the second sneak? :D
[Tue Mar 27 22:06:58 2007] : Adrin: ooc descriptive :)
[Tue Mar 27 22:06:58 2007] : Aliatra: ooc Grease *and* blood: neat!
[Tue Mar 27 22:07:05 2007] : DM: ooc the sword strike.
[Tue Mar 27 22:07:22 2007] : Oona: ooc sorry read that too fast.
[Tue Mar 27 22:07:36 2007] : Dan: ooc so she could hit the merchant with the second attack?
[Tue Mar 27 22:07:39 2007] : DM: Attack Ross with the dagger?
[Tue Mar 27 22:07:43 2007] : Oona: ok, can I then strike Westlin trying subdual damage? rather than strike again?
[Tue Mar 27 22:07:49 2007] : Oona: yes
[Tue Mar 27 22:08:08 2007] : Oona: Oona swiftly turns around and uses her daggger's hilt to strike Westlin in the nose
[Tue Mar 27 22:08:21 2007] : DM: Okay. -4 to attack.
[Tue Mar 27 22:08:31 2007] : Oona: ooc ok.
[Tue Mar 27 22:08:54 2007] : DM: It was a hit, not sneak attack though
[Tue Mar 27 22:09:02 2007] : Oona: ooc yup
[Tue Mar 27 22:09:24 2007] : Oona: so no 5 ft step. I stay there.
[Tue Mar 27 22:09:34 2007] : Oona: done.
[Tue Mar 27 22:09:39 2007] : DM: Dan, your go.
[Tue Mar 27 22:09:54 2007] : Dan: Augmented Fiendish Large Monstrous Centipede: Centipede attacks: Bite [1d20+4] -> [2,4] = (6) ==> Damage: [1d8+4] -> [6,4] = (10)
Poison [1d4] -> [2] = (2) Dex damage - Fort save (DC13) to avoid

[Tue Mar 27 22:10:02 2007] : DM: Miss.
[Tue Mar 27 22:10:15 2007] : Dan: Araydan casts Touch of Fatigue Touch attack - Fort save DC 15 (base): [1d20+3] -> [19,3] = (22) ===> Damage: [1d1-1] -> [1,-1] = (0)
[Tue Mar 27 22:10:26 2007] : Dan: on Westlin
[Tue Mar 27 22:10:28 2007] : Dan: Done
[Tue Mar 27 22:10:37 2007] : DM: Hit, what did that do?
[Tue Mar 27 22:10:52 2007] : Dan: Fort save, if failed, he's fatigues
[Tue Mar 27 22:11:03 2007] : DM: Fortitude save: [1d20+2] -> [13,2] = (15)
[Tue Mar 27 22:11:26 2007] : Dan: ooc Ah well, worth a try
[Tue Mar 27 22:11:31 2007] : DM: Adrin, your go.
[Tue Mar 27 22:11:43 2007] : Dan: ooc worked on Adrin ;)
[Tue Mar 27 22:11:43 2007] : Adrin: charge #1 and attack
[Tue Mar 27 22:11:45 2007] : Adrin: +1 Greatsword(Rage) (base): [1d20+11] -> [12,11] = (23) ===> Damage: [2d6+7] -> [6,4,7] = (17)
[Tue Mar 27 22:11:54 2007] : Adrin: ooc :P
[Tue Mar 27 22:12:10 2007] : DM: The rider takes a severe wound but remains standing.
[Tue Mar 27 22:12:13 2007] : Adrin: done
[Tue Mar 27 22:12:19 2007] : DM: Aliatra?
[Tue Mar 27 22:12:23 2007] : Aliatra: ooc At #2
[Tue Mar 27 22:12:25 2007] : Aliatra: Greatsword +1 (base): [1d20+10] => [13,10] = (23) ===> Damage: [2d6+5] => [6,5,5] = (16)
[Tue Mar 27 22:12:25 2007] : Adrin: ooc aww, I though if I hit them, they died.
[Tue Mar 27 22:12:35 2007] : Aliatra: Done
[Tue Mar 27 22:12:43 2007] : DM: The rider falls.
[Tue Mar 27 22:12:45 2007] : Aliatra: ooc LOL@Bert
[Tue Mar 27 22:13:13 2007] : Aliatra: "Ready to give up yet, Westrin?"
[Tue Mar 27 22:13:21 2007] : DM: The remaing rider turn and runs for the horses park nearby.
[Tue Mar 27 22:13:30 2007] : DM: AoO if you wish, Aliatra and Adrin.
[Tue Mar 27 22:13:39 2007] : Adrin: +1 Greatsword(Rage) (base): [1d20+11] -> [10,11] = (21) ===> Damage: [2d6+7] -> [4,3,7] = (14)
[Tue Mar 27 22:13:48 2007] : Dan: Augmented Fiendish Large Monstrous Centipede: Centipede attacks: Bite [1d20+4] -> [17,4] = (21) ==> Damage: [1d8+4] -> [6,4] = (10)
Poison [1d4] -> [4] = (4) Dex damage - Fort save (DC13) to avoid

[Tue Mar 27 22:14:01 2007] : DM: But the rider never makes it as the rider is cut down from behind by Adrin.
[Tue Mar 27 22:14:02 2007] : Aliatra: Greatsword +1 (base): [1d20+10] => [19,10] = (29) ===> Damage: [2d6+5] => [4,6,5] = (15)
[Tue Mar 27 22:14:02 2007] : Aliatra: Critical hit? [1d20+10] => [11,10] = (21) ===> Damage: [4d6+10] => [4,1,3,6,10] = (24)
[Tue Mar 27 22:14:26 2007] : Dan: ooc or in fact everyone near him :D
[Tue Mar 27 22:14:35 2007] : Aliatra: ooc LOL
[Tue Mar 27 22:15:27 2007] : Westlin Ross: "Wait! Stop! You wouldn't kill an unarmed man would you?" (he drops his sword)
[Tue Mar 27 22:15:41 2007] : Oona: Oona readies her sword, ready to hit Westlin with the flat of her blade, aiming for the temple.
[Tue Mar 27 22:15:46 2007] : Oona: "Well, I guess not"
[Tue Mar 27 22:15:52 2007] : Dan: "Wel, why would we do that when there's a price on your head?"
[Tue Mar 27 22:15:59 2007] : Oona: Oona lowers her sword
[Tue Mar 27 22:16:11 2007] : Westlin Ross: "You're not after me anyway, you're after the assasins! I'm not an assasin."
[Tue Mar 27 22:16:15 2007] : Westlin Ross: Diplomacy Skill Check: [1d20+13] -> [2,13] = (15)
[Tue Mar 27 22:16:23 2007] : Aliatra: Sense Motive Skill Check: [1d20+6] => [13,6] = (19)
[Tue Mar 27 22:16:23 2007] : Oona: "Oh, you are not?"
[Tue Mar 27 22:16:27 2007] : Dan: Dan holds a bloody gouge in his side as he talks
[Tue Mar 27 22:16:31 2007] : Westlin Ross: ooc combat over.
[Tue Mar 27 22:16:33 2007] : Aliatra: "So you never paid them?"
[Tue Mar 27 22:16:34 2007] : Oona: Sense Motive Skill Check: [1d20+4] -> [4,4] = (8)
[Tue Mar 27 22:16:36 2007] : Adrin: Adrin drops to one knee, breathing deeply
[Tue Mar 27 22:16:56 2007] : Aliatra: "Bind him while I take a look at all your wounds"
[Tue Mar 27 22:17:09 2007] : Westlin Ross: "It's just business. Just a bit cut-throat that's all. All part of the competition" he whines.
[Tue Mar 27 22:17:29 2007] : Dan: Dan makes the centipede walk through the grease
[Tue Mar 27 22:17:30 2007] : Adrin: "Did someone say cut throat?"
[Tue Mar 27 22:17:34 2007] : Oona: ooc is the cleric dead dead?
[Tue Mar 27 22:17:41 2007] : Westlin Ross: ooc yes.
[Tue Mar 27 22:17:46 2007] : Dan: ooc I assume a centipede is unlikely to trip in grease
[Tue Mar 27 22:17:47 2007] : Aliatra: "Adrin, Dan, Oona, how badly are you wounded?"
[Tue Mar 27 22:18:22 2007] : Oona: "I'm not too bad. Just a little cut really"
[Tue Mar 27 22:18:26 2007] : Adrin: "I will be fine given a few days rest" (down 20HP)
[Tue Mar 27 22:18:27 2007] : Westlin Ross: The centipedes, many legs windmill wildly on the slippery surface. Even Westlin, captive though he is laughs.
[Tue Mar 27 22:18:37 2007] : Dan: "Small wounds to many I'm sure, but I feel half dead"
[Tue Mar 27 22:18:40 2007] : Oona: ooc roflmao
[Tue Mar 27 22:18:48 2007] : Dan: ooc LOL
[Tue Mar 27 22:19:09 2007] : Westlin Ross: "Look. I have, gold. I'll pay you if you let me go."
[Tue Mar 27 22:19:22 2007] : Adrin: "How much gold are we talking here?"
[Tue Mar 27 22:19:41 2007] : Dan: "See, that's great, but the king's agent sent us to do this"
[Tue Mar 27 22:19:44 2007] : Westlin Ross: "All of it! Th... Two thousand gold pieces."
[Tue Mar 27 22:19:53 2007] : Aliatra: Aliatra cast CLW on Dan
[Tue Mar 27 22:19:53 2007] : Westlin Ross: Bluff Skill Check: [1d20+13] -> [9,13] = (22)
[Tue Mar 27 22:20:12 2007] : Oona: ooc what's the ooposed check?
[Tue Mar 27 22:20:12 2007] : Dan: "And I don't think any amount of gold will stop her being annoyed"
[Tue Mar 27 22:20:14 2007] : Aliatra: Aliatra Casts 1: Cure Light Wounds (lvl 1) Cures 1d8 damage +1/lvl (max +5) [1d8+3] => [6,3] = (9).
[Tue Mar 27 22:20:19 2007] : Oona: Sense Motive Skill Check: [1d20+4] -> [20,4] = (24)
[Tue Mar 27 22:20:19 2007] : Westlin Ross: ooc sense motive
[Tue Mar 27 22:20:25 2007] : Adrin: "Two thousand sounds mighty tempting"
[Tue Mar 27 22:20:32 2007] : Aliatra: Sense Motive Skill Check: [1d20+6] => [10,6] = (16)
[Tue Mar 27 22:20:34 2007] : Oona: "Tata. You were ready to say three thousand.."
[Tue Mar 27 22:21:08 2007] : Westlin Ross: "Okay! Okay! three thousand and 5 hundred gold pieces. It's all I had."
[Tue Mar 27 22:21:44 2007] : Oona: "Now, that sounds more like it. But you see. It's a no."
[Tue Mar 27 22:21:45 2007] : Adrin: "How about you give us the money and then we thinnk about it?"
[Tue Mar 27 22:22:06 2007] : Dan: "See that sounds good Adrin"
[Tue Mar 27 22:22:22 2007] : Dan: "See having caught you. All your money is forfeit"
[Tue Mar 27 22:22:25 2007] : Aliatra: "And then we decide whether or not to kill you"
[Tue Mar 27 22:22:28 2007] : Dan: "How's that sound"
[Tue Mar 27 22:22:32 2007] : Oona: "Or what Adrin said"
[Tue Mar 27 22:22:38 2007] : Oona: Oona grins
[Tue Mar 27 22:23:13 2007] : Dan: Dan marvels at his healed ribs following Ali's ministrations
[Tue Mar 27 22:23:23 2007] : Westlin Ross: "No agent is after me. I know what you're doing. I had that useless cleric spy on you with his creature."
[Tue Mar 27 22:23:46 2007] : Oona: "oh, you did?"
[Tue Mar 27 22:23:54 2007] : Adrin: "and...?"
[Tue Mar 27 22:24:04 2007] : Oona: "Then why don't you tell us what we're doing?"
[Tue Mar 27 22:24:06 2007] : Aliatra: "I have cure spells left, Oona, and you seem to be bleeding a bit"
[Tue Mar 27 22:24:28 2007] : Aliatra: Casting CLW on Oona
[Tue Mar 27 22:24:32 2007] : Aliatra: Aliatra Casts 1: Cure Light Wounds (lvl 1) Cures 1d8 damage +1/lvl (max +5) [1d8+3] => [6,3] = (9).
[Tue Mar 27 22:24:34 2007] : Oona: "Thanks Ali, that would be nice."
[Tue Mar 27 22:24:43 2007] : Oona: ooc cool, fully healed
[Tue Mar 27 22:24:46 2007] : Westlin Ross: Crawling out from under the dead clerics cloak is a small misshapen creature of vaguely humanoid form with wings, it's skin is all rough and warty.
[Tue Mar 27 22:24:48 2007] : Dan: "We were asked to investigate this by an agent of the king"
[Tue Mar 27 22:24:48 2007] : Aliatra: "How's that feel?"
[Tue Mar 27 22:24:54 2007] : Westlin Ross: ooc knowledge: arcane
[Tue Mar 27 22:24:59 2007] : Dan: Knowledge: The Planes Skill Check: [1d20+12] -> [2,12] = (14)
[Tue Mar 27 22:25:05 2007] : Dan: Knowledge: Arcana Skill Check: [1d20+14] -> [15,14] = (29)
[Tue Mar 27 22:25:24 2007] : Aliatra: "Bind that monstruosity as well, before it gets loose"
[Tue Mar 27 22:25:28 2007] : Aliatra: Knowledge: Arcana Skill Check: Untrained
[Tue Mar 27 22:25:32 2007] : Oona: "Huh. WHat is that?"
[Tue Mar 27 22:25:34 2007] : Aliatra: Knowledge: The Planes Skill Check: [1d20+7] => [20,7] = (27)
[Tue Mar 27 22:26:04 2007] : Dan: "Just kill it, it's like a type of golem"
[Tue Mar 27 22:26:25 2007] : Aliatra: "You kill it, after I look at your wounds"
[Tue Mar 27 22:26:32 2007] : Adrin: Adrin draws his sword and thumps it
[Tue Mar 27 22:26:35 2007] : Westlin Ross: Before you can kill it its flesh disolves away into a pile of goo.
[Tue Mar 27 22:26:41 2007] : Aliatra: "Or Adrin's worunds, rather"
[Tue Mar 27 22:26:47 2007] : Adrin: ooc can you thump with a sword?
[Tue Mar 27 22:26:57 2007] : Aliatra: Casting CLW on Adrin
[Tue Mar 27 22:27:00 2007] : Dan: ooc the hilt
[Tue Mar 27 22:27:01 2007] : Aliatra: Aliatra Casts 1: Cure Light Wounds (lvl 1) Cures 1d8 damage +1/lvl (max +5) [1d8+3] => [7,3] = (10).
[Tue Mar 27 22:27:26 2007] : Dan: "We were asked to investigate this by an agent of the king"
[Tue Mar 27 22:27:27 2007] : Adrin: "Oh that hits the spot!"
[Tue Mar 27 22:27:37 2007] : Westlin Ross: "Don't take me back to Westharbour, the assassins there will kill me? That's not justice is it?"
[Tue Mar 27 22:27:42 2007] : Westlin Ross: Diplomacy Skill Check: [1d20+13] -> [6,13] = (19)
[Tue Mar 27 22:27:53 2007] : Aliatra: "We have ways to make you talk, Westrin, without using violence"
[Tue Mar 27 22:27:59 2007] : Westlin Ross: Opposed diplomacy rolls from everyone.
[Tue Mar 27 22:28:05 2007] : Adrin: Diplomacy Skill Check: [1d20-1] -> [2,-1] = (1)
[Tue Mar 27 22:28:08 2007] : Aliatra: Diplomacy Skill Check: [1d20+1] => [20,1] = (21)
[Tue Mar 27 22:28:11 2007] : Adrin: ooc heh
[Tue Mar 27 22:28:20 2007] : Oona: Diplomacy Skill Check: [1d20+6] -> [9,6] = (15)
[Tue Mar 27 22:28:48 2007] : Aliatra: "How about it? Do I force him to speak the truth and nothing but the truth?"
[Tue Mar 27 22:28:49 2007] : Adrin: "But Ali, I like using violence"
[Tue Mar 27 22:29:08 2007] : Oona: "Can you do that?"
[Tue Mar 27 22:29:14 2007] : Dan: "You can plead all you want"
[Tue Mar 27 22:29:15 2007] : Aliatra: "I know, but that's not always the best way to get information"
[Tue Mar 27 22:29:24 2007] : Dan: Diplomacy Skill Check: [1d20+0] -> [7,0] = (7)
[Tue Mar 27 22:29:36 2007] : Oona: Oona points her dagger at Westlin's throat
[Tue Mar 27 22:29:40 2007] : Oona: Intimidate Skill Check: [1d20+11] -> [8,11] = (19)
[Tue Mar 27 22:29:43 2007] : Adrin: "Who cares, its fun"
[Tue Mar 27 22:29:56 2007] : Oona: "Well, are you going to come with us?"
[Tue Mar 27 22:29:57 2007] : Aliatra: "No need for that, Oona, a simple spell is all it takes"
[Tue Mar 27 22:30:04 2007] : Oona: ooc those rolls are blah
[Tue Mar 27 22:30:12 2007] : Oona: "Oh, then go ahead"
[Tue Mar 27 22:30:23 2007] : Oona: Oona withdraws her dagger
[Tue Mar 27 22:31:00 2007] : Aliatra: "Everybody in the same area here will be forced to tell the truth as well, so if you want to lie, move away now"
[Tue Mar 27 22:31:11 2007] : Dan: "This is not a negotiation"
[Tue Mar 27 22:31:21 2007] : Westlin Ross: As you continue to question him you learn no new information, just confiirmation that he did hire an assasin to kill his business rival and that's he's now fleeing for his life, fearing assasins are after him for revealing information on them.
[Tue Mar 27 22:31:26 2007] : Aliatra: Aliatra casts Zone of truth, centered on Westrin
[Tue Mar 27 22:31:44 2007] : Adrin: Adrin backs off
[Tue Mar 27 22:31:56 2007] : Westlin Ross: You learn nothing new.
[Tue Mar 27 22:32:02 2007] : Dan: "You can plead all you like, but you are going back to Westharbour, where you will be subjected to a trial"
[Tue Mar 27 22:33:13 2007] : Oona: "Indeed"
[Tue Mar 27 22:33:22 2007] : Aliatra: "Get the horses, search the bodies and let's go back"
[Tue Mar 27 22:33:30 2007] : Westlin Ross: ooc 1800 XP for Araydan, Aliatra, and Oona.
[Tue Mar 27 22:33:40 2007] : Dan: ooc Woot!
[Tue Mar 27 22:33:41 2007] : Oona: "I'll keep an eye on him"
[Tue Mar 27 22:33:58 2007] : Westlin Ross: ooc 2250 XP for Adrin.
[Tue Mar 27 22:34:11 2007] : Adrin: ooc woohoo
[Tue Mar 27 22:34:23 2007] : Adrin: kerching, finally!
[Tue Mar 27 22:34:30 2007] : Oona: Oona stays close to Westlin
[Tue Mar 27 22:34:56 2007] : Oona: and starts searching him, dagger in one hand
[Tue Mar 27 22:35:25 2007] : Dan: Dan dismounts and begins examining the bloody corpse of the cleric
[Tue Mar 27 22:35:36 2007] : Dan: search = 27
[Tue Mar 27 22:36:08 2007] : Oona: Search Skill Check: [1d20+13] -> [19,13] = (32)
[Tue Mar 27 22:36:11 2007] : Aliatra: Aliatra drinks some potions, before she gathers the horses
[Tue Mar 27 22:36:24 2007] : Aliatra: [1d8+1] => [4,1] = (5)
[Tue Mar 27 22:36:26 2007] : Adrin: Adrin has a look at the neatly sliced guards for nice things
[Tue Mar 27 22:36:26 2007] : Aliatra: [1d8+1] => [8,1] = (9)
[Tue Mar 27 22:36:37 2007] : Westlin Ross: A fine suit of full plate armour, dyes a deep blue colour, a cloak of utter blackness, a ring, an exceptionally spiky morningstar. a heavy wooden shield, some gauntlets.
[Tue Mar 27 22:36:49 2007] : Dan: "Ali, you can't heal everyone else, then drink your own potions!"
[Tue Mar 27 22:36:59 2007] : Westlin Ross: The riders have nothing of value.
[Tue Mar 27 22:37:19 2007] : Dan: Dan gives Ali a CLW potion
[Tue Mar 27 22:37:24 2007] : Aliatra: "Why not? As long as I have them"
[Tue Mar 27 22:37:45 2007] : Dan: "I have them too"
[Tue Mar 27 22:37:48 2007] : Aliatra: "A good night's sleep and I'm as good as rain again"
[Tue Mar 27 22:37:52 2007] : Dan: "Yet I took your magic"
[Tue Mar 27 22:37:56 2007] : Oona: "And so do I"
[Tue Mar 27 22:38:05 2007] : Oona: Westlin has what on him?
[Tue Mar 27 22:38:11 2007] : Aliatra: Aliatra accepts the potion from Dan
[Tue Mar 27 22:38:46 2007] : Dan: Aryadan Casts: Detect Magic (level 0): Detects spells and magic items within 60 ft.
[Tue Mar 27 22:39:18 2007] : Westlin Ross: A masterwork rapier and masterwork chain shirt. On his horse is a presumably magical bag filled with 3500 gp.
[Tue Mar 27 22:39:28 2007] : Oona: ooc is this the last session or are we having another to wrap up?
[Tue Mar 27 22:39:32 2007] : Dan: ooc LOL
[Tue Mar 27 22:39:33 2007] : Aliatra: Aliatra goes through the saddlebags
[Tue Mar 27 22:39:55 2007] : Westlin Ross: All the cleric's gear is magic except the shield, the bag is magic but nothing else is.
[Tue Mar 27 22:40:11 2007] : Westlin Ross: ooc The gear is all listed on the wiki.
[Tue Mar 27 22:40:27 2007] : Oona: Oona takes the rapier in hand.
[Tue Mar 27 22:40:31 2007] : Oona: "Not too bad"
[Tue Mar 27 22:41:41 2007] : Oona: ooc how is the bag magic? o.O
[Tue Mar 27 22:41:53 2007] : ** That's the Tab key, Dave
[Tue Mar 27 22:42:00 2007] : Westlin Ross: ooc It's a handy haversack.
[Tue Mar 27 22:42:08 2007] : Adrin: ooc thats handy
[Tue Mar 27 22:42:28 2007] : Aliatra: ooc Heward was a smart guy/gal
[Tue Mar 27 22:43:01 2007] : Dan: ooc gear page updated
[Tue Mar 27 22:43:10 2007] : Dan: ooc except the bag
[Tue Mar 27 22:43:42 2007] : Westlin Ross: Was a decision made about Mr Ross? Or did you get distracted by fat loot.
[Tue Mar 27 22:43:47 2007] : Dan: "Ali, I can only recommend that you switch to something like this armour"
[Tue Mar 27 22:44:05 2007] : Dan: "Let's strip him of it andf you can try it on maybe?"
[Tue Mar 27 22:44:14 2007] : Adrin: ooc I think we're going to take the gold... and then turn him in anyway
[Tue Mar 27 22:44:24 2007] : Aliatra: ooc Tie him up and take him to jail
[Tue Mar 27 22:44:27 2007] : Dan: ooc too right - wergild!
[Tue Mar 27 22:45:01 2007] : Adrin: ooc just lucky we've no paladins with us :)
[Tue Mar 27 22:45:04 2007] : Aliatra: ooc For those few drops of blood? Well paid job this
[Tue Mar 27 22:45:26 2007] : Adrin: [1d12] -> [2] = (2)
[Tue Mar 27 22:45:29 2007] : Adrin: ooc arse
[Tue Mar 27 22:45:34 2007] : Oona: "Let us go back?"
[Tue Mar 27 22:45:48 2007] : Oona: ooc darn, that's a lame HP roll :/
[Tue Mar 27 22:46:00 2007] : Dan: "Yes, we should round up any horses that we can first"
[Tue Mar 27 22:46:10 2007] : Aliatra: "If you insist, Dan, but after we get back, I think. I'm a bit sore and wouldn't like to strip here and now"
[Tue Mar 27 22:46:23 2007] : Aliatra: ooc Already did that :P
[Tue Mar 27 22:46:24 2007] : Dan: ooc Adrin is replete with them :(
[Tue Mar 27 22:46:42 2007] : Dan: ooc we did?
[Tue Mar 27 22:46:54 2007] : Aliatra: ooc Aliatra did
[Tue Mar 27 22:47:30 2007] : Dan: ooc anyone remember what money we got each from the loot split for Adrin?
[Tue Mar 27 22:47:40 2007] : Westlin Ross: ooc I'm just going to wrap on the story now I think.
[Tue Mar 27 22:47:48 2007] : Dan: "Umm, ah, Ali did that already"
[Tue Mar 27 22:47:55 2007] : Aliatra: ooc It's in the lof from last week
[Tue Mar 27 22:48:03 2007] : Aliatra: log
[Tue Mar 27 22:48:28 2007] : Aliatra: "Let's go"
[Tue Mar 27 22:48:49 2007] : Adrin: ooc 656gp sound right?
[Tue Mar 27 22:49:03 2007] : Dan: ooc yeah, I think so
[Tue Mar 27 22:49:07 2007] : Narrator: The adventurers return to Westharbour, battered and bloody but with their quarry captured and bound.
[Tue Mar 27 22:49:16 2007] : Adrin: ooc +another 80gp for something
[Tue Mar 27 22:49:27 2007] : Dan: Dan identifies all the loot when there's time
[Tue Mar 27 22:49:42 2007] : Dan: ooc yes, lia's part of the horse monet
[Tue Mar 27 22:49:50 2007] : Adrin: ooc cool, cheers
[Tue Mar 27 22:49:50 2007] : Dan: Dan identifies all the loot when there's time
[Tue Mar 27 22:50:56 2007] : Narrator: The Westharbour magistrates still nervous about anything to do with assasins refuse to change Westlin Ross with anything more serious that fraud. He's later found head in his cell, the victim of a particularly painful poison.
[Tue Mar 27 22:51:48 2007] : Dan: ooc shame ;)
[Tue Mar 27 22:51:57 2007] : Aliatra: ooc LOL
[Tue Mar 27 22:52:21 2007] : Narrator: The news about the town is the summoning of the three ex-duke's children to the King's palace, where all are found complicit in the murders of their parents. They are banished from the realm.
[Tue Mar 27 22:53:39 2007] : Aliatra: ooc Serves them right, patricide is a serious crime. They should have counted themselves lucky they had parents ;-)
[Tue Mar 27 22:53:52 2007] : Narrator: The party meets Franzesa again over dinner, where they are congratulated on a most thorough job. A reward of 100 gold pieces is made available to each member.
[Tue Mar 27 22:54:04 2007] : Narrator: 1000 gold pieces.
[Tue Mar 27 22:54:13 2007] : Dan: ooc I'd have thought Ducicide (?) was a high trason
[Tue Mar 27 22:54:24 2007] : Dan: ooc treason
[Tue Mar 27 22:54:42 2007] : Narrator: Hints are dropped that should further 'irregular' work for the king be required. Franzesa's network of agents will be in contact.
[Tue Mar 27 22:54:51 2007] : DM: GAME END