Contents / PnP Stuff / Logs / The Dark Trade - 27 February 2007

[Tue Feb 27 19:29:20 2007] : (1) DM: GAME START
[Tue Feb 27 19:29:31 2007] : (5) Lia: ooc do we get to vote too?
[Tue Feb 27 19:29:33 2007] : (5) Lia: ooc o.O
[Tue Feb 27 19:29:34 2007] : (5) Lia: ooc :D
[Tue Feb 27 19:29:43 2007] : (5) Lia: ooc I was on the phone :/
[Tue Feb 27 19:30:41 2007] : (1) DM: You've cleaned out the assassin's training house, acuiring more weapons and armour than you can actually carry, a few magic items and some paperwork in code.
[Tue Feb 27 19:31:34 2007] : (6) Aliatra: "What do we want to take with us?"
[Tue Feb 27 19:33:02 2007] : (2) Adrin: "The magic stuff and the paperwork first, then as much as we can carry easily"
[Tue Feb 27 19:33:49 2007] : (6) Aliatra: "Let's just leave the mundane weapons and armour, we're not mules and they're worth next to nothing anyway"
[Tue Feb 27 19:34:50 2007] : (5) Lia: "Agreed"
[Tue Feb 27 19:35:11 2007] : (6) Aliatra: Aliatra starts collecting magic items
[Tue Feb 27 19:36:10 2007] : (2) Adrin: Adrin tucks a few swords into his belt
[Tue Feb 27 19:37:22 2007] : (1) DM: ooc A few swords? that doesn't seem very practical.
[Tue Feb 27 19:37:42 2007] : (5) Lia: ooc he's a barbarian, who said he had to be practical? :D
[Tue Feb 27 19:38:01 2007] : (1) DM: ooc heh, okay.
[Tue Feb 27 19:38:08 2007] : (2) Adrin: ooc so what else is there?
[Tue Feb 27 19:38:18 2007] : (6) Aliatra: ooc Papers
[Tue Feb 27 19:38:57 2007] : (2) Adrin: ooc yawn
[Tue Feb 27 19:39:26 2007] : (5) Lia: ooc Dan probably wants the papers :P
[Tue Feb 27 19:39:32 2007] : (5) Lia: ooc he's a paper man :D
[Tue Feb 27 19:39:45 2007] : (5) Lia: Lia takes the papers
[Tue Feb 27 19:40:08 2007] : (5) Lia: "We need to decode those"
[Tue Feb 27 19:40:21 2007] : (5) Lia: "And I am not sure how, but I have an idea"
[Tue Feb 27 19:40:31 2007] : (6) Aliatra: "Not here and not now. Let's report back on our way to the inn"
[Tue Feb 27 19:40:51 2007] : (5) Lia: "Yes, let us go"
[Tue Feb 27 19:41:27 2007] : (2) Adrin: ooc so we grab the papers and any magical stuff, and leg it
[Tue Feb 27 19:41:56 2007] : (5) Lia: ooc Craig, I only got your text message now.
[Tue Feb 27 19:41:59 2007] : (5) Lia: ooc not very efficient
[Tue Feb 27 19:42:36 2007] : (3) Dan: ooc, ah - no-one told me we'd started, I was waiting for Del!
[Tue Feb 27 19:42:51 2007] : (5) Lia: ooc LOL
[Tue Feb 27 19:43:07 2007] : (3) Dan: ooc I've been chatting away in mIRC
[Tue Feb 27 19:43:07 2007] : (2) Adrin: ooc lol
[Tue Feb 27 19:43:26 2007] : (6) Aliatra has sent you a tree node...
[Tue Feb 27 19:44:01 2007] : (6) Aliatra: "Do e have all we want?"
[Tue Feb 27 19:44:10 2007] : (3) Dan has sent you a tree node...
[Tue Feb 27 19:44:13 2007] : (6) Aliatra: Aliatra leaves the building
[Tue Feb 27 19:45:10 2007] : (2) Adrin: "Lets go"
[Tue Feb 27 19:45:11 2007] : (1) DM: ooc how much XP short of level 6 are Lia and Adrin?
[Tue Feb 27 19:45:52 2007] : (5) Lia: ooc 1380
[Tue Feb 27 19:45:56 2007] : (2) Adrin: ooc 1360
[Tue Feb 27 19:47:39 2007] : (1) DM: Where to now?
[Tue Feb 27 19:47:50 2007] : (1) DM: A smithy to sell the loot?
[Tue Feb 27 19:48:52 2007] : (6) Aliatra: ooc A beggar to report back to?
[Tue Feb 27 19:48:59 2007] : (5) Lia: ooc beggar
[Tue Feb 27 19:49:07 2007] : (1) DM: ooc the begger's name was Shiv.
[Tue Feb 27 19:49:08 2007] : (5) Lia: ooc he can help us decipher the code as well, no?
[Tue Feb 27 19:49:28 2007] : (3) Dan: "Shall we find a weponsmith shop to sell these swords?"
[Tue Feb 27 19:49:43 2007] : (3) Dan: "And maybe an armoursmith for the armour too"
[Tue Feb 27 19:50:09 2007] : (2) Adrin: "Shiv might know of a good place"
[Tue Feb 27 19:50:15 2007] : (6) Aliatra: "We might as well, before they get to heavy. But perhaps Shiv would take them om our hands"
[Tue Feb 27 19:51:03 2007] : (5) Lia: "He probably will actually"
[Tue Feb 27 19:51:05 2007] : (3) Dan: "Seems unlikely, it's blow his cover a bit to take a big load of stuff from us"
[Tue Feb 27 19:51:31 2007] : (1) DM: ooc masterwork shortswords sell for 150 gp, masterwork armour for 75 gp. Someone do the sums.
[Tue Feb 27 19:51:44 2007] : (3) Dan: "But like Adrin said, maybe he knows a place that might want them"
[Tue Feb 27 19:52:14 2007] : (3) Dan: ooc 1200 and 600 gp
[Tue Feb 27 19:52:15 2007] : (6) Aliatra: ooc How many of each
[Tue Feb 27 19:52:30 2007] : (3) Dan: ooc 8
[Tue Feb 27 19:52:57 2007] : (3) Dan: ooc 9 hand crossbows are?
[Tue Feb 27 19:53:17 2007] : (6) Aliatra: "Let's get off the streets as soon as possible"
[Tue Feb 27 19:53:47 2007] : (1) DM: ooc hand crossbows sell for 50 gp each.
[Tue Feb 27 19:53:58 2007] : (3) Dan: ooc so another 450gp?
[Tue Feb 27 19:54:06 2007] : (6) Aliatra: ooc Yep
[Tue Feb 27 19:54:18 2007] : (3) Dan: "Does anyone want any of this stuff before we sell them?"
[Tue Feb 27 19:54:24 2007] : (2) Adrin: ooc 100gp each, so 900gp
[Tue Feb 27 19:54:27 2007] : (5) Lia: ooc nobody updated the questlog right?
[Tue Feb 27 19:54:33 2007] : (5) Lia: ooc or did I miss a part?
[Tue Feb 27 19:54:44 2007] : (3) Dan: ooc sell at 1/2 price Bert
[Tue Feb 27 19:54:47 2007] : (6) Aliatra: "There is nothing I want"
[Tue Feb 27 19:54:47 2007] : (2) Adrin: ooc which is a lot more that I thought they'd be
[Tue Feb 27 19:54:56 2007] : (3) Dan: ooc I didn't Del
[Tue Feb 27 19:55:36 2007] : (2) Adrin: ooc unless they're masterwork, which makes them cost 400gp each!
[Tue Feb 27 19:55:39 2007] : (3) Dan: ooc can we just *sell* them DM? I make that 2250gp
[Tue Feb 27 19:55:55 2007] : (3) Dan: ooc they're not, I asked last week ;)
[Tue Feb 27 19:57:07 2007] : (2) Adrin: "I might take one of those swords... nah just sell em all"
[Tue Feb 27 19:57:44 2007] : (3) Dan: "Anybody want any of this other mundane stuff, or shall we just sell it?"
[Tue Feb 27 19:57:56 2007] : (1) DM: You pass a somewhat shady dealer in weapons who takes all the loot of your hands for 2250 gp. Surprisingly the dealer makes no remark on the fact that you're selling gear from 8 dead assassins.
[Tue Feb 27 19:58:23 2007] : (3) Dan: ooc LOL
[Tue Feb 27 19:58:26 2007] : (1) DM: ooc that was the swords, armour and hand crossbows.
[Tue Feb 27 19:58:40 2007] : (6) Aliatra: "What's that?"
[Tue Feb 27 19:58:54 2007] : (6) Aliatra: Aliatra points at the tanglefoot bags
[Tue Feb 27 19:58:56 2007] : (2) Adrin: ooc who has the silver dagger?
[Tue Feb 27 19:59:19 2007] : (3) Dan: "They're what the goblins were using"
[Tue Feb 27 19:59:34 2007] : (3) Dan: "They stick to you and stop you moving properly"
[Tue Feb 27 19:59:41 2007] : (3) Dan: "Remember, one got me"
[Tue Feb 27 19:59:45 2007] : (3) Dan: ooc brb
[Tue Feb 27 20:00:23 2007] : (5) Lia: "Hey, Ilike those. I'll take one"
[Tue Feb 27 20:00:24 2007] : (6) Aliatra: "They might come in handy one day. anybody wants them?"
[Tue Feb 27 20:00:54 2007] : (6) Aliatra: "Just don't throw them in my direction"
[Tue Feb 27 20:00:57 2007] : (2) Adrin: "I'll just forget I've got it"
[Tue Feb 27 20:01:12 2007] : (5) Lia: "I'll take both then"
[Tue Feb 27 20:01:21 2007] : (5) Lia: Lia winks at Adrin
[Tue Feb 27 20:01:50 2007] : (3) Dan: "Fine by me Lia"
[Tue Feb 27 20:02:00 2007] : (6) Aliatra: "I'll take the arrows, shall I?"
[Tue Feb 27 20:02:13 2007] : (3) Dan: "That dagger should be kept by someone, rather than in the loot bag"
[Tue Feb 27 20:02:35 2007] : (3) Dan: "It comes in useful against certain creatures to use silver"
[Tue Feb 27 20:02:47 2007] : (6) Aliatra: "Who wants it?"
[Tue Feb 27 20:02:48 2007] : (5) Lia: "yes, it's silver, isn't it? Good for some creatures"
[Tue Feb 27 20:02:48 2007] : (5) Lia: ooc :D
[Tue Feb 27 20:02:51 2007] : (3) Dan: "Although some require magic AND silver"
[Tue Feb 27 20:03:02 2007] : (3) Dan: "And it's not magic"
[Tue Feb 27 20:03:10 2007] : (2) Adrin: "I'll look after it if no one else wants it"
[Tue Feb 27 20:03:18 2007] : (6) Aliatra: "It's better than nothing, Dan"
[Tue Feb 27 20:03:25 2007] : (3) Dan: "Hmm, shall we sell this acorn amulet?"
[Tue Feb 27 20:03:30 2007] : (2) Adrin: "Mind you, you'd have to tell me what things to use it on"
[Tue Feb 27 20:03:44 2007] : (3) Dan: "If I know, I'll let you know too"
[Tue Feb 27 20:04:06 2007] : (5) Lia: ooc what's the amulet from again?
[Tue Feb 27 20:04:09 2007] : (5) Lia: ooc one of the assassins?
[Tue Feb 27 20:04:16 2007] : (1) DM: ooc Was that acorn amulet from a side quest I've forgotten all about?
[Tue Feb 27 20:04:18 2007] : (3) Dan: "It wasn't magical. Remember it was from the haunted house"
[Tue Feb 27 20:04:32 2007] : (5) Lia: "No, if you don't mind, I'd like to keep it"
[Tue Feb 27 20:04:38 2007] : (5) Lia: ooc probably Dave :P
[Tue Feb 27 20:04:54 2007] : (3) Dan: ooc as it's an amulet, you can't wear both it and a magical amulet
[Tue Feb 27 20:05:05 2007] : (3) Dan: ooc only one amulet per person
[Tue Feb 27 20:05:06 2007] : (5) Lia: ooc I'm actually pretty sure I already said I wanted to keep it
[Tue Feb 27 20:05:11 2007] : (6) Aliatra: "I don't think it's worth a lot anyway, keep it if you like it"
[Tue Feb 27 20:05:18 2007] : (1) DM: ooc yes you can. Only one /magical/ amulet at a time.
[Tue Feb 27 20:05:28 2007] : (5) Lia: ooc huh? ah ok, agreed with Dave
[Tue Feb 27 20:05:28 2007] : (3) Dan: ooc oh, OK
[Tue Feb 27 20:05:48 2007] : (3) Dan: "Sure, looks like it was from a druid anyway"
[Tue Feb 27 20:06:28 2007] : (6) Aliatra: "It looks druidic"
[Tue Feb 27 20:06:44 2007] : (3) Dan: "How about these hand crossbow bolts from the assassin in the alleyway?"
[Tue Feb 27 20:06:48 2007] : (5) Lia: "Ye's, and I have a history with oaks anyway. Memories."
[Tue Feb 27 20:06:56 2007] : (3) Dan: "Didn't they have something on them Ali?"
[Tue Feb 27 20:06:58 2007] : (2) Adrin: "no use without a crossbow"
[Tue Feb 27 20:07:21 2007] : (3) Dan: "No, but we might get caught with poison *again*"
[Tue Feb 27 20:07:27 2007] : (6) Aliatra: "I was poisoned and sapped off my strenght"
[Tue Feb 27 20:07:56 2007] : (6) Aliatra: ooc And I lost the ability to spell as well ;)
[Tue Feb 27 20:08:25 2007] : (6) Aliatra: "But as Adrin said: only useful with a crossbow"
[Tue Feb 27 20:08:54 2007] : (2) Adrin: "I'm sure we can sell them somewhere."
[Tue Feb 27 20:09:34 2007] : (3) Dan: "OK, well perhaps we should speak to Shiv, then I could do with a day's rest in our investigations"
[Tue Feb 27 20:09:51 2007] : (3) Dan: "That will give me a chance to identify these remaining magical items"
[Tue Feb 27 20:09:53 2007] : (6) Aliatra: "Shive might like those bolts"
[Tue Feb 27 20:10:04 2007] : (3) Dan: "Yes, you're right Ali"
[Tue Feb 27 20:10:20 2007] : (2) Adrin: "Sounds like a plan"
[Tue Feb 27 20:10:41 2007] : (6) Aliatra: " have a feeling I might be useful helping you identify items that tomorrow, Dan"
[Tue Feb 27 20:10:42 2007] : (5) Lia: ooc can anyone tell me why we're looking for Dirk in the first place? /me has a memory full of holes
[Tue Feb 27 20:11:21 2007] : (6) Aliatra: ooc Because he might give us information (we got his name from Honest Jack)
[Tue Feb 27 20:11:30 2007] : (3) Dan: ooc cover story for putting the heat on whoever killed the Duke IIRC
[Tue Feb 27 20:11:58 2007] : (6) Aliatra: "Now we know Shiv and with him being indebted to us, we might not even need that Dirk character anymore"
[Tue Feb 27 20:12:23 2007] : (3) Dan: ooc I got Dirk mixed up with the dead merchant
[Tue Feb 27 20:12:56 2007] : (6) Aliatra: ooc An easy mistake to make ;)
[Tue Feb 27 20:14:30 2007] : (5) Lia: "Yes, I was thinking along the same lines"
[Tue Feb 27 20:14:39 2007] : (1) Shiv: You spot Shiv on the same street corner, keeping up his facade of begging for coppers.
[Tue Feb 27 20:15:37 2007] : (6) Aliatra: "Well, well, if it isn't my old friend Shiv"
[Tue Feb 27 20:15:53 2007] : (1) Shiv: "Spare a copper, ma'am?"
[Tue Feb 27 20:16:16 2007] : (2) Adrin: Adrin tosses a copper into the tin
[Tue Feb 27 20:16:26 2007] : (1) Shiv: Shiv puts on a most plaintive expression and then grins.
[Tue Feb 27 20:16:31 2007] : (6) Aliatra: Aliatra throws a copper as well
[Tue Feb 27 20:16:47 2007] : (1) Shiv: "I got the word about the raid. Nice bit of work."
[Tue Feb 27 20:16:49 2007] : (3) Dan: Dan tosses the small quarrel
[Tue Feb 27 20:16:57 2007] : (6) Aliatra: "That was quick"
[Tue Feb 27 20:17:02 2007] : (3) Dan: "Any use to a beggar such as yourself?"
[Tue Feb 27 20:17:21 2007] : (6) Aliatra: "Did you also find out who picked my pockets?"
[Tue Feb 27 20:17:38 2007] : (1) Shiv: Shiv conceals the bolts amongst the folds of his apparently raggedy clothes.
[Tue Feb 27 20:17:59 2007] : (1) Shiv: "Might come in use. Ta."
[Tue Feb 27 20:18:25 2007] : (1) Shiv: "Never know when you need to stop an particularly engergetic guard dog.
[Tue Feb 27 20:19:14 2007] : (3) Dan: "Well, they aren't free."
[Tue Feb 27 20:19:18 2007] : (1) Shiv: "Now, that raid oughta keep the other guild busy as the try and find who leaked the location and who trashed the place"
[Tue Feb 27 20:19:24 2007] : (3) Dan: "My friend needs her purse back"
[Tue Feb 27 20:20:09 2007] : (5) Lia: "and there was Dirk.."
[Tue Feb 27 20:20:11 2007] : (6) Aliatra: "And she'd like to have a nice quiet talk with the person that took it"
[Tue Feb 27 20:20:34 2007] : (1) Shiv: "Ah yes, I nearly forgot. While you were busy some of the lads had a quick word with that unlicensed crook." Here's your purse back.
[Tue Feb 27 20:20:54 2007] : (5) Lia: Lia smiles
[Tue Feb 27 20:20:58 2007] : (2) Adrin: Adrin leans casually against a wall
[Tue Feb 27 20:21:03 2007] : (5) Lia: "You're going to have to teach me how you do this, Shiv"
[Tue Feb 27 20:21:06 2007] : (6) Aliatra: Aliatra takes teh purse
[Tue Feb 27 20:21:11 2007] : (5) Lia: Lia winks
[Tue Feb 27 20:21:24 2007] : (1) Shiv: "Right, Dirk. Not many get to seem her. One of Knife's top lieutenants."
[Tue Feb 27 20:21:51 2007] : (6) Aliatra: "The Knife?"
[Tue Feb 27 20:22:02 2007] : (5) Lia: ooc Mack the Knife?
[Tue Feb 27 20:22:04 2007] : (5) Lia: ooc :D
[Tue Feb 27 20:22:08 2007] : (1) Shiv: "I could take you to see her tonight. But perhaps you'd just like the information you're looking for?"
[Tue Feb 27 20:22:09 2007] : (2) Adrin: ooc heh
[Tue Feb 27 20:22:34 2007] : (1) Shiv: "The Knife, aye. The leader of our little band."
[Tue Feb 27 20:22:51 2007] : (5) Lia: "Isee."
[Tue Feb 27 20:23:06 2007] : (5) Lia: "I'd like to meet her"
[Tue Feb 27 20:23:19 2007] : (5) Lia: "If that's not asking too much"
[Tue Feb 27 20:23:21 2007] : (6) Aliatra: "And the Knife"
[Tue Feb 27 20:25:17 2007] : (1) Shiv: "I don't think you'll be seeing Knife just yet. Come to the corner of Randle street and Harbour walk at midnight tonight and I'll lead you to Dirk."
[Tue Feb 27 20:25:58 2007] : (6) Aliatra: "We'll be there. Do we need to worry about getting into a fight?"
[Tue Feb 27 20:26:53 2007] : (1) Shiv: "I don't think so. Unless you're careless."
[Tue Feb 27 20:27:46 2007] : (6) Aliatra: "We try not to be, being careless gets you hurt. By the way, Shiv, can you make sure the owner of a certain building gets to know the cellars are now safe?"
[Tue Feb 27 20:27:48 2007] : (3) Dan: "We'd better not. I've exhausted my spells pretty much"
[Tue Feb 27 20:28:11 2007] : (3) Dan: "I'll not have anything else until tomorrow"
[Tue Feb 27 20:28:19 2007] : (5) Lia: "Ditto"
[Tue Feb 27 20:28:25 2007] : (1) Shiv: "Right. See you tonight."
[Tue Feb 27 20:28:26 2007] : (6) Aliatra: "Same here"
[Tue Feb 27 20:28:30 2007] : (5) Lia: "I would rather not fall into some kind of trap"
[Tue Feb 27 20:28:46 2007] : (5) Lia: "Or we could go and rest"
[Tue Feb 27 20:28:50 2007] : (3) Dan: "Well, we have to hope it's not a trap"
[Tue Feb 27 20:29:14 2007] : (3) Dan: ooc we've been massively trusting of a guy we know to be thieves guild!
[Tue Feb 27 20:29:45 2007] : (3) Dan: "I don't need sleep, but a sit down would be nice"
[Tue Feb 27 20:29:54 2007] : (1) Shiv: ooc that's because thieves' guilds are always full of honest thieves.
[Tue Feb 27 20:30:23 2007] : (6) Aliatra: "We can only hopre they really are just beggars and thieves and not assassins. Just make sure you bring your weapons, we can still fight"
[Tue Feb 27 20:30:48 2007] : (3) Dan: Dan examines his natty new robes
[Tue Feb 27 20:31:01 2007] : (6) Aliatra: "And now for a meal, bath and bed, more or less in that order"
[Tue Feb 27 20:31:03 2007] : (5) Lia: "Right. But it's not like we can fight against those people. Where I know a spell, they know a hundred ways to stick their dagger in my back"
[Tue Feb 27 20:31:34 2007] : (6) Aliatra: "And my sword is swift and sharp, so don't worru overly much, Lia"
[Tue Feb 27 20:31:57 2007] : (2) Adrin: "Whats the worst that can happen?"
[Tue Feb 27 20:32:22 2007] : (3) Dan: "We all get horribly tortured over hundreds of days?"
[Tue Feb 27 20:32:25 2007] : (6) Aliatra: "We might die"
[Tue Feb 27 20:32:49 2007] : (3) Dan: "I have a very active imagination"
[Tue Feb 27 20:32:56 2007] : (2) Adrin: "See, nothing too bad"
[Tue Feb 27 20:33:16 2007] : (3) Dan: "Pah! Death's fine, but slow torture. That's my fear"
[Tue Feb 27 20:33:17 2007] : (6) Aliatra: "We all die eventually anyway"
[Tue Feb 27 20:33:39 2007] : (5) Lia: "Oh well, we'll learn something"
[Tue Feb 27 20:33:41 2007] : (6) Aliatra: "And why would they want to torture us?"
[Tue Feb 27 20:33:44 2007] : (3) Dan: "It's the eventually bit that I worry about. Some people can make eventually very painful"
[Tue Feb 27 20:34:09 2007] : (3) Dan: "I have no idea. But Adrin asked what was the worst that could happen"
[Tue Feb 27 20:34:44 2007] : (3) Dan: "And I gave my opinion, not my expectation"
[Tue Feb 27 20:34:54 2007] : (3) Dan: Dan grins
[Tue Feb 27 20:35:01 2007] : (5) Lia: "What worries me more, is that I am not sure at all why we're going to see Dirk"
[Tue Feb 27 20:35:05 2007] : (6) Aliatra: "No need to worry about it now, just be as prepared as you can, which means: rested"
[Tue Feb 27 20:35:05 2007] : (5) Lia: "Or Knife"
[Tue Feb 27 20:35:14 2007] : (5) Lia: and I do not believe that these people have time to lose with us"
[Tue Feb 27 20:35:28 2007] : (6) Aliatra: "We need information and to stir things up"
[Tue Feb 27 20:35:37 2007] : (5) Lia: "Anyway, rested sounds like the right word"
[Tue Feb 27 20:35:44 2007] : (3) Dan: "Rested makes no odds to me Ali, and I don't know what time you pray for spells, but Lia seems to use the dawn"
[Tue Feb 27 20:35:55 2007] : (5) Lia: Lia goes to her room and sleeps like a log
[Tue Feb 27 20:36:16 2007] : (3) Dan: "We're meeting up at midnight, so I shall have nothing from resting"
[Tue Feb 27 20:36:42 2007] : (5) Lia: ooc what time is it?
[Tue Feb 27 20:36:46 2007] : (6) Aliatra: "I pray at dawn as well, Dan"
[Tue Feb 27 20:36:50 2007] : (2) Adrin: "A few light ales then?"
[Tue Feb 27 20:37:06 2007] : (1) Shiv: ooc about 2036 GMT :P
[Tue Feb 27 20:37:11 2007] : (6) Aliatra: "And I want to be fit to fight, which means fed, watered and rested"
[Tue Feb 27 20:37:19 2007] : (3) Dan: "I'll have a few Adrin, but nothing too much. We need our wits about us later"
[Tue Feb 27 20:37:33 2007] : (3) Dan: Dan gets drinks for those who stay up
[Tue Feb 27 20:37:34 2007] : (1) Shiv: ooc It's mid afternoon
[Tue Feb 27 20:39:37 2007] : (6) Aliatra: Aliatra has one drink, a meal, a bath and another drink
[Tue Feb 27 20:40:00 2007] : (2) Adrin: Adrin has a few drinks, but nothing strong
[Tue Feb 27 20:40:50 2007] : (3) Dan: Dan examines the new spellbook while he waits
[Tue Feb 27 20:41:16 2007] : (5) Lia: Lia sleeps a bit and goes about in her room
[Tue Feb 27 20:41:48 2007] : (6) Aliatra: "Any interesting new spells?"
[Tue Feb 27 20:42:10 2007] : (3) Dan: "Umm"
[Tue Feb 27 20:42:32 2007] : (3) Dan: Spellcraft Skill Check: [1d20+16] -> [4,16] = (20)
[Tue Feb 27 20:42:33 2007] : (3) Dan: Spellcraft Skill Check: [1d20+16] -> [20,16] = (36)
[Tue Feb 27 20:42:33 2007] : (3) Dan: Spellcraft Skill Check: [1d20+16] -> [14,16] = (30)
[Tue Feb 27 20:42:42 2007] : (6) Aliatra: Aliatra smiles and leaves Dan alone
[Tue Feb 27 20:43:00 2007] : (6) Aliatra: "Adrin, how about some practice, one on one?"
[Tue Feb 27 20:43:07 2007] : (3) Dan: ooc no point for cantrips and level 1 as the DC is 16, and level 2 is 17
[Tue Feb 27 20:43:08 2007] : (2) Adrin: "Ok"
[Tue Feb 27 20:43:20 2007] : (3) Dan: "Hmm, a lot of cantrips"
[Tue Feb 27 20:43:47 2007] : (3) Dan: "Some primaries here..."
[Tue Feb 27 20:44:25 2007] : (6) Aliatra: Aliatra and Adrin go out the back for some sparring
[Tue Feb 27 20:44:31 2007] : (3) Dan: "Color spray... disguise self... shield... true strike"
[Tue Feb 27 20:44:47 2007] : (3) Dan: "Now the secondaries"
[Tue Feb 27 20:45:06 2007] : (3) Dan: "Invisibility, mirror image, protection from arrows, scorching ray"
[Tue Feb 27 20:45:14 2007] : (3) Dan: "Nothing new there"
[Tue Feb 27 20:46:12 2007] : (6) Aliatra: "How much longer do you think he'll be studying his new toy?"
[Tue Feb 27 20:46:22 2007] : (3) Dan: ooc ah, it's 20 + spell level!
[Tue Feb 27 20:46:24 2007] : (3) Dan: Spellcraft Skill Check: [1d20+16] -> [6,16] = (22)
[Tue Feb 27 20:46:25 2007] : (3) Dan: Spellcraft Skill Check: [1d20+16] -> [7,16] = (23)
[Tue Feb 27 20:46:27 2007] : (3) Dan: Spellcraft Skill Check: [1d20+16] -> [8,16] = (24)
[Tue Feb 27 20:46:27 2007] : (3) Dan: Spellcraft Skill Check: [1d20+16] -> [11,16] = (27)
[Tue Feb 27 20:46:28 2007] : (3) Dan: Spellcraft Skill Check: [1d20+16] -> [19,16] = (35)
[Tue Feb 27 20:46:29 2007] : (3) Dan: Spellcraft Skill Check: [1d20+16] -> [4,16] = (20)
[Tue Feb 27 20:46:29 2007] : (3) Dan: Spellcraft Skill Check: [1d20+16] -> [17,16] = (33)
[Tue Feb 27 20:46:30 2007] : (3) Dan: Spellcraft Skill Check: [1d20+16] -> [10,16] = (26)
[Tue Feb 27 20:46:30 2007] : (3) Dan: Spellcraft Skill Check: [1d20+16] -> [15,16] = (31)
[Tue Feb 27 20:46:31 2007] : (3) Dan: Spellcraft Skill Check: [1d20+16] -> [5,16] = (21)
[Tue Feb 27 20:46:32 2007] : (3) Dan: Spellcraft Skill Check: [1d20+16] -> [15,16] = (31)
[Tue Feb 27 20:46:35 2007] : (3) Dan: Spellcraft Skill Check: [1d20+16] -> [9,16] = (25)
[Tue Feb 27 20:46:42 2007] : (3) Dan: Spellcraft Skill Check: [1d20+16] -> [11,16] = (27)
[Tue Feb 27 20:46:48 2007] : (2) Adrin: "Who knows. It all baffles me"
[Tue Feb 27 20:46:58 2007] : (3) Dan: ooc passed all but 2 cantrips
[Tue Feb 27 20:47:03 2007] : (3) Dan: Spellcraft Skill Check: [1d20+16] -> [10,16] = (26)
[Tue Feb 27 20:47:04 2007] : (3) Dan: Spellcraft Skill Check: [1d20+16] -> [12,16] = (28)
[Tue Feb 27 20:47:04 2007] : (3) Dan: Spellcraft Skill Check: [1d20+16] -> [13,16] = (29)
[Tue Feb 27 20:47:05 2007] : (3) Dan: Spellcraft Skill Check: [1d20+16] -> [14,16] = (30)
[Tue Feb 27 20:47:11 2007] : (6) Aliatra: "It's not even in a normal language'
[Tue Feb 27 20:47:15 2007] : (3) Dan: ooc passed all 4 1st level
[Tue Feb 27 20:47:21 2007] : (3) Dan: Spellcraft Skill Check: [1d20+16] -> [16,16] = (32)
[Tue Feb 27 20:47:22 2007] : (3) Dan: Spellcraft Skill Check: [1d20+16] -> [17,16] = (33)
[Tue Feb 27 20:47:24 2007] : (3) Dan: Spellcraft Skill Check: [1d20+16] -> [5,16] = (21)
[Tue Feb 27 20:47:25 2007] : (3) Dan: Spellcraft Skill Check: [1d20+16] -> [3,16] = (19)
[Tue Feb 27 20:47:39 2007] : (3) Dan: ooc only the first 2 level 2
[Tue Feb 27 20:47:56 2007] : (6) Aliatra: ooc If these are all cantrips that are in your own book already, why do you need spellcraft checks?
[Tue Feb 27 20:47:58 2007] : (3) Dan: "now the tertiaries"
[Tue Feb 27 20:48:30 2007] : (3) Dan: ooc each spellbook is unique, and I need to know where the level 1 spells begin
[Tue Feb 27 20:49:03 2007] : (3) Dan: Spellcraft Skill Check: [1d20+16] -> [15,16] = (31)
[Tue Feb 27 20:49:04 2007] : (3) Dan: Spellcraft Skill Check: [1d20+16] -> [5,16] = (21)
[Tue Feb 27 20:49:05 2007] : (3) Dan: Spellcraft Skill Check: [1d20+16] -> [18,16] = (34)
[Tue Feb 27 20:49:13 2007] : (6) Aliatra: ooc If you say so
[Tue Feb 27 20:49:29 2007] : (1) DM: ooc Can't you count the number of pages for each spell?
[Tue Feb 27 20:49:47 2007] : (3) Dan: "Lightning bolt... Gah! I can't get this one... Suggestion"
[Tue Feb 27 20:50:23 2007] : (3) Dan: ooc I dunno, the ones after level 1 aren't even likely to be in order of spell level either
[Tue Feb 27 20:51:00 2007] : (6) Aliatra: Aliatra is enjoying herself, trying to beat Adrin up
[Tue Feb 27 20:51:06 2007] : (3) Dan: ooc I think you can't tell the pages one from another unless you can decipher the beginning and end of a spell - anyway - I'm done :D
[Tue Feb 27 20:51:16 2007] : (2) Adrin: +1 Greatsword (base): [1d20+9] -> [5,9] = (14) ===> Damage: [2d6+4] -> [5,4,4] = (13)
[Tue Feb 27 20:51:49 2007] : (6) Aliatra: Greatsword +1 (base): [1d20+10] -> [10,10] = (20) ===> Damage: [2d6+5] -> [2,6,5] = (13)
[Tue Feb 27 20:52:29 2007] : (3) Dan: Dan puts the new spellbook in his room and comes back downstairs to wait
[Tue Feb 27 20:53:44 2007] : (3) Dan: ooc anyway, you can't tell the level 0s from level 1 as they both take up one page
[Tue Feb 27 20:56:11 2007] : (3) Dan: ooc zooooom?
[Tue Feb 27 20:56:39 2007] : (6) Aliatra: ooc zooooooooom what?
[Tue Feb 27 20:56:41 2007] : (1) DM: You hear the bells chime quarter to midnight.
[Tue Feb 27 20:56:56 2007] : (2) Adrin: "Time we were going"
[Tue Feb 27 20:57:11 2007] : (3) Dan: "Yes, I am as ready as I'm going to be"
[Tue Feb 27 20:57:13 2007] : (6) Aliatra: "Let's meet the others, Adrin, it's time to go"
[Tue Feb 27 20:57:22 2007] : (5) Lia: Lia comes down
[Tue Feb 27 20:57:29 2007] : (5) Lia: "I suppose we should be going"
[Tue Feb 27 20:57:47 2007] : (6) Aliatra: "Yeah, just about"
[Tue Feb 27 20:59:14 2007] : (6) Aliatra: ooc Anyway, I'll be playing a scout soon but I have some not too good stats. So do I put 15 in Dex and 12 in Int (my 2 highest rolls) or the other way around? IOW: brawn or brain?
[Tue Feb 27 20:59:45 2007] : (6) Aliatra: Aliatra checks her weapons before leaving the inn
[Tue Feb 27 21:00:02 2007] : (1) DM: ooc if 15 and 12 are your highest rolls you can probably reroll.
[Tue Feb 27 21:00:41 2007] : (5) Lia: ooc I don't even know what a scout is o.O
[Tue Feb 27 21:00:42 2007] : (6) Aliatra: ooc My total mod is +1 and my highest roll is over 13
[Tue Feb 27 21:00:52 2007] : (3) Dan: ooc it's what Car was
[Tue Feb 27 21:01:03 2007] : (6) Aliatra: ooc Ranger/Rogue mix
[Tue Feb 27 21:01:23 2007] : (6) Aliatra: ooc From The Complete Adventurer
[Tue Feb 27 21:01:28 2007] : (3) Dan: ooc tough break, sounds like Huerney stats, he was +1 total, highest stat of 15
[Tue Feb 27 21:01:33 2007] : (5) Lia: ooc ah ok :(
[Tue Feb 27 21:02:23 2007] : (1) DM: Shiv lurks in a dark doorway near the corner of Harbour Walk.
[Tue Feb 27 21:02:41 2007] : (6) Aliatra: "Hallo there"
[Tue Feb 27 21:03:05 2007] : (2) Adrin: "Hey. All ok?"
[Tue Feb 27 21:03:14 2007] : (1) Shiv: "Follow me closely."
[Tue Feb 27 21:03:44 2007] : (6) Aliatra: "Sure"
[Tue Feb 27 21:03:56 2007] : (2) Adrin: "OK"
[Tue Feb 27 21:04:03 2007] : (1) Shiv: Shiv looks around and leads you through winding alleyways to a ordinary door in an ordinary alleyway.
[Tue Feb 27 21:04:25 2007] : (2) Adrin: Adrin checks the dagger in his boot is ready
[Tue Feb 27 21:04:25 2007] : (1) Shiv: He raps at the door with a particular sequence.
[Tue Feb 27 21:04:29 2007] : (1) Shiv: Int checks.
[Tue Feb 27 21:04:39 2007] : (2) Adrin: Int check: [1d20+2] -> [12,2] = (14)
[Tue Feb 27 21:04:50 2007] : (5) Lia: Int check: [1d20+2] -> [17,2] = (19)
[Tue Feb 27 21:04:52 2007] : (3) Dan: Int check: [1d20+5] -> [13,5] = (18)
[Tue Feb 27 21:05:12 2007] : (6) Aliatra: Int check: [1d20+2] -> [16,2] = (18)
[Tue Feb 27 21:05:36 2007] : (1) Shiv: The sequence of knocks are too subtle and quick for you to memorize.
[Tue Feb 27 21:06:06 2007] : (1) Shiv: The door opens and Shiv leads you do a short flight of stone steps into the basement of the building.
[Tue Feb 27 21:06:12 2007] : (6) Aliatra: Aliatra has her hand on the hilt of her sword
[Tue Feb 27 21:06:42 2007] : (1) Shiv: A thief stands guard inside and another thief guards the door at the bottom of the stairs.
[Tue Feb 27 21:07:01 2007] : (6) Aliatra: "Good evening"
[Tue Feb 27 21:07:10 2007] : (1) Shiv: The door is opened and Shiv waves you into the room beyond.
[Tue Feb 27 21:07:43 2007] : (6) Aliatra: Aliatra enters last
[Tue Feb 27 21:07:48 2007] : (2) Adrin: Adrin steps in, warily
[Tue Feb 27 21:08:05 2007] : (3) Dan: Dan looks around, then steps in
[Tue Feb 27 21:08:07 2007] : (5) Lia: Lia steps in and stays close to the door, back at the wall
[Tue Feb 27 21:08:54 2007] : (1) Shiv: The room is only dimly lit, And a woman in leathers with a deep black hood over her head sits behind a wooden desk, She's toying with a long, narrow dagger.
[Tue Feb 27 21:08:56 2007] : (6) Aliatra: ooc What do we see?
[Tue Feb 27 21:09:05 2007] : (3) Dan: brb loo
[Tue Feb 27 21:09:19 2007] : (6) Aliatra: "Good evening. Are you Dirk?"
[Tue Feb 27 21:09:23 2007] : (1) Shiv: Four plain wooden chairs are arrayed in a rough semi-circle in front of the desk.
[Tue Feb 27 21:09:33 2007] : (5) Lia: "Good evening Dirk"
[Tue Feb 27 21:09:51 2007] : (1) Shiv: The woman wordlessly waves to the chairs and waits.
[Tue Feb 27 21:10:03 2007] : (1) Shiv: The door closes behind you.
[Tue Feb 27 21:10:39 2007] : (2) Adrin: Adrin takes a seat
[Tue Feb 27 21:10:43 2007] : (6) Aliatra: Aliatra sits down
[Tue Feb 27 21:11:18 2007] : (5) Lia: Lia sits down too
[Tue Feb 27 21:12:39 2007] : (3) Dan: ooc back
[Tue Feb 27 21:12:42 2007] : (1) DM: The woman carefully lays her dagger down on the table and waits patiently and silently.
[Tue Feb 27 21:12:53 2007] : (3) Dan: Dan sits
[Tue Feb 27 21:13:48 2007] : (6) Aliatra: Aliatra looks the woman in the eye
[Tue Feb 27 21:14:07 2007] : (1) Dirk: "Evening Aliatra, Lia, Adrin and Dan (she nods to each of you in turn). I'm known as Dirk, what do you thin I can do for you."
[Tue Feb 27 21:14:30 2007] : (1) Dirk: [1d20+14] -> [20,14] = (34)
[Tue Feb 27 21:14:55 2007] : (6) Aliatra: "Good evening, Dirk, well met"
[Tue Feb 27 21:15:24 2007] : (2) Adrin: "Adrin nods back"
[Tue Feb 27 21:15:59 2007] : (5) Lia: "Rudyard Moe's death"
[Tue Feb 27 21:16:07 2007] : (5) Lia: "That is what we need help with"
[Tue Feb 27 21:16:07 2007] : (2) Adrin: Adrin nods back
[Tue Feb 27 21:16:09 2007] : (6) Aliatra: "We were hoping you night have information for us regarding the murder"
[Tue Feb 27 21:16:41 2007] : (5) Lia: Lia looks straight in Dirks, eyes, a floating smile on her face
[Tue Feb 27 21:17:24 2007] : (1) Dirk: "Mr. Moe. Why do you seek information on this matter?"
[Tue Feb 27 21:17:48 2007] : (1) Dirk: Dirks voice is even, precise and without emotion.
[Tue Feb 27 21:17:50 2007] : (3) Dan: "The Merchant's consortium has retained us to investigate his death"
[Tue Feb 27 21:17:56 2007] : (5) Lia: Lia looks at Dirk more intently
[Tue Feb 27 21:18:16 2007] : (5) Lia: ooc I'm trying to see if she alaready knows. And if she's just fishing for info.
[Tue Feb 27 21:18:21 2007] : (3) Dan: ooc does a floating smile move around your face?? ;P
[Tue Feb 27 21:18:25 2007] : (5) Lia: Sense Motive Skill Check: [1d20+4] -> [1,4] = (5)
[Tue Feb 27 21:18:27 2007] : (6) Aliatra: "We were hired to look into it, althogh we're not expected to get to the truth. I'd like to prove my employers wrong"
[Tue Feb 27 21:18:35 2007] : (1) Dirk: ooc yeah, what's a floating smile?
[Tue Feb 27 21:18:46 2007] : (6) Aliatra: Sense Motive Skill Check: [1d20+6] -> [6,6] = (12)
[Tue Feb 27 21:18:54 2007] : (5) Lia: ooc lol, a smile that's not really there, but that's kind of there :D
[Tue Feb 27 21:18:59 2007] : (6) Aliatra: ooc Fleeting perhaps?
[Tue Feb 27 21:19:52 2007] : (1) Dirk: "Hired to fail? Your 'merchant's consortium' has unexectedly poor business sense."
[Tue Feb 27 21:20:12 2007] : (6) Aliatra: "Hired to be a diversion, to stir things up"
[Tue Feb 27 21:20:33 2007] : (6) Aliatra: "Nobody cares if we fail but us"
[Tue Feb 27 21:20:36 2007] : (3) Dan: Dan looks at Ali in astonishment
[Tue Feb 27 21:21:19 2007] : (6) Aliatra: "But I'm sure you know this already"
[Tue Feb 27 21:21:32 2007] : (2) Adrin: Adrin looks about, trying to figure out whats going on
[Tue Feb 27 21:21:51 2007] : (5) Lia: "Yes. I was thinking the same"
[Tue Feb 27 21:21:59 2007] : (3) Dan: "Well, i suppose as Franseza suggested an alliance with yourselves, that she must at least trust that you had no part in the Duke's death"
[Tue Feb 27 21:22:28 2007] : (5) Lia: ooc the floting smile lands on Lia's lips
[Tue Feb 27 21:22:33 2007] : (5) Lia: *floating
[Tue Feb 27 21:22:39 2007] : (3) Dan: "We are to keep your rival guild busy by digging our noses into Moe's death."
[Tue Feb 27 21:22:59 2007] : (5) Lia: "While Franzesa does whatever it is she does"
[Tue Feb 27 21:23:05 2007] : (3) Dan: "And as we have no qualms about killing assasins, I guess that this aids you."
[Tue Feb 27 21:23:14 2007] : (6) Aliatra: "And nobody gets to your function without keeping her eyes and ears wide open"
[Tue Feb 27 21:23:18 2007] : (5) Lia: "So we've taken it upon ourselves to solve Moe's death mystery"
[Tue Feb 27 21:23:23 2007] : (1) Dirk: Dirk smiles briefly. "We listen and hear much of what goes on within this town. But they exact identity of your employers we know little."
[Tue Feb 27 21:23:26 2007] : (5) Lia: "At least, it keeps us and them busy"
[Tue Feb 27 21:23:32 2007] : (6) Aliatra: function=position
[Tue Feb 27 21:23:48 2007] : (3) Dan: "Hence we suggest an alliance of sorts"
[Tue Feb 27 21:23:59 2007] : (6) Aliatra: "Neither do we, we only know what we've been told"
[Tue Feb 27 21:24:14 2007] : (3) Dan: "A guild of assasins is not a pleasant thing for a town to have"
[Tue Feb 27 21:24:35 2007] : (5) Lia: "It takes a little of all to make a world, Dan"
[Tue Feb 27 21:24:38 2007] : (1) Dirk: "Agreed. They give honest thieves a bad name."
[Tue Feb 27 21:25:01 2007] : (5) Lia: Lia laughs.
[Tue Feb 27 21:25:03 2007] : (3) Dan: "Robbing a rich man only makes him lose some tears"
[Tue Feb 27 21:25:15 2007] : (5) Lia: "It is the second time I hear this. I think I really like the concept"
[Tue Feb 27 21:25:23 2007] : (3) Dan: "Killing people for money is beyond distasteful"
[Tue Feb 27 21:25:48 2007] : (3) Dan: "At least that's my point of view"
[Tue Feb 27 21:25:50 2007] : (6) Aliatra: "It's just plain wrong"
[Tue Feb 27 21:25:53 2007] : (1) Dirk: "Killing a rich person means they can't get richer. This is not good for repeat business."
[Tue Feb 27 21:25:56 2007] : (5) Lia: "Honest thieves. It stirs a bit my dusty morals. "
[Tue Feb 27 21:26:11 2007] : (3) Dan: Dan laughs at Dirk
[Tue Feb 27 21:26:27 2007] : (3) Dan: "A wonderfully cynical viewpoint. I love it"
[Tue Feb 27 21:26:35 2007] : (1) Dirk: "But enough philosophy. I have information which may be of use to you."
[Tue Feb 27 21:26:42 2007] : (5) Lia: "Indeed. Organic growth, the circle of life"
[Tue Feb 27 21:26:45 2007] : (6) Aliatra: "I'm not fond of thieves, but assassins are much worse"
[Tue Feb 27 21:27:22 2007] : (2) Adrin: "What can you tell us?"
[Tue Feb 27 21:27:22 2007] : (6) Aliatra: "What information might that be and why would you be willing to share it?"
[Tue Feb 27 21:27:34 2007] : (1) Dirk: Dirk chuckles softly. (to Aliatra) "Are you bold or foolish to say such in a den of thieves? I think bold."
[Tue Feb 27 21:27:46 2007] : (6) Aliatra: Aliatra listens carefully to the answer, trying to discern the truth
[Tue Feb 27 21:27:48 2007] : (6) Aliatra: Sense Motive Skill Check: [1d20+6] -> [16,6] = (22)
[Tue Feb 27 21:28:10 2007] : (6) Aliatra: "Bold could be my middle name, if I had one"
[Tue Feb 27 21:28:16 2007] : (6) Aliatra: Aliatra grins
[Tue Feb 27 21:30:19 2007] : (1) Dirk: "I have the name of the merchant you seek. As for why we'd provide it, a little background."
[Tue Feb 27 21:30:54 2007] : (6) Aliatra: "We're listening"
[Tue Feb 27 21:31:23 2007] : (5) Lia: kind of whispering to herself "I'm starting to like their sorts..."
[Tue Feb 27 21:31:36 2007] : (1) Dirk: "The assassin's guild operate without fear of the law or reprisals in this town. Even common merchants are retaining their services. We would prefer it if merchants were less keen to have their rivals knifed."
[Tue Feb 27 21:32:00 2007] : (2) Adrin: ooc brb
[Tue Feb 27 21:32:19 2007] : (6) Aliatra: Softly: "Better for business, some competition"
[Tue Feb 27 21:32:26 2007] : (3) Dan: "As you say, not good for repeat business for yourselves"
[Tue Feb 27 21:32:29 2007] : (1) Dirk: "Fewer merchants mean fewer targets for some light burglary."
[Tue Feb 27 21:33:35 2007] : (1) Dirk: "Now, if you were to, shall we say, inconvience theis merchant, that would be beneficial."
[Tue Feb 27 21:34:26 2007] : (6) Aliatra: "This merchant hired the assassin?"
[Tue Feb 27 21:34:33 2007] : (1) Dirk: "Yes."
[Tue Feb 27 21:35:09 2007] : (6) Aliatra: "What proof is there?"
[Tue Feb 27 21:35:25 2007] : (3) Dan: "I assume that you will suggest a way in which we can inconvenience him that you cannot achieve"
[Tue Feb 27 21:36:40 2007] : (1) Dirk: "The method isn't important, it's who carries out the actions that matters. It has to be public, not something from the shadow."
[Tue Feb 27 21:37:02 2007] : (1) Dirk: "Which is where you heavy booted adventurers are useful."
[Tue Feb 27 21:37:14 2007] : (2) Adrin: ooc back
[Tue Feb 27 21:37:56 2007] : (5) Lia: "Heavy booted?"
[Tue Feb 27 21:38:05 2007] : (5) Lia: Lia looks at her boots
[Tue Feb 27 21:38:12 2007] : (5) Lia: and smiles
[Tue Feb 27 21:38:14 2007] : (1) Dirk: "A figure of speech."
[Tue Feb 27 21:38:16 2007] : (6) Aliatra: "Nont too subtle"
[Tue Feb 27 21:38:22 2007] : (6) Aliatra: none
[Tue Feb 27 21:38:23 2007] : (5) Lia: ooc I knew ;)
[Tue Feb 27 21:38:24 2007] : (3) Dan: Dan does not look down at his light slippers
[Tue Feb 27 21:38:54 2007] : (6) Aliatra: "I still feel under-appreciated"
[Tue Feb 27 21:38:57 2007] : (5) Lia: "I believe we've been more than noticed in this town"
[Tue Feb 27 21:38:59 2007] : (1) Dirk: ooc remind me to penalise you with blisters and sore feet, Dan.
[Tue Feb 27 21:39:14 2007] : (5) Lia: "So you are right, heavy booted indeed"
[Tue Feb 27 21:39:15 2007] : (6) Aliatra: Aliatra grins at her companions
[Tue Feb 27 21:39:40 2007] : (3) Dan: ooc :P
[Tue Feb 27 21:40:56 2007] : (6) Aliatra: "How much inconvenience would you like? Do you want him arrested, hurt, dead? What?"
[Tue Feb 27 21:41:10 2007] : (1) Dirk: Spot checks.
[Tue Feb 27 21:41:17 2007] : (3) Dan: "Do you have any evidence to implicate this other merchant?"
[Tue Feb 27 21:41:21 2007] : (3) Dan: Spot Skill Check: [1d20+5] -> [2,5] = (7)
[Tue Feb 27 21:41:31 2007] : (6) Aliatra: Spot Skill Check: [1d20+2] -> [10,2] = (12)
[Tue Feb 27 21:42:08 2007] : (1) Dirk: [1d20+15] -> [9,15] = (24)
[Tue Feb 27 21:42:08 2007] : (2) Adrin: Spot Skill Check: [1d20+5] -> [15,5] = (20)
[Tue Feb 27 21:42:39 2007] : (5) Lia: Spot Skill Check: [1d20+5] -> [17,5] = (22)
[Tue Feb 27 21:42:51 2007] : (1) Dirk: "The choice is yours, either of those options would be acceptable."
[Tue Feb 27 21:43:20 2007] : (1) Dirk: "In terms of evidence we have acquired a number of documents."
[Tue Feb 27 21:43:20 2007] : (6) Aliatra: "Hmm"
[Tue Feb 27 21:43:30 2007] : (6) Aliatra: "So what about proof?"
[Tue Feb 27 21:44:04 2007] : (3) Dan: ooc what was on the paper we found in the house?
[Tue Feb 27 21:44:15 2007] : (3) Dan: ooc it never got added to the quest log
[Tue Feb 27 21:44:19 2007] : (1) Dirk: ooc you didn't decode it.
[Tue Feb 27 21:44:40 2007] : (3) Dan: ooc in the house behind Moe's
[Tue Feb 27 21:45:02 2007] : (1) Dirk: Dirk puts a collection of docments on the table and pushes them forwards.
[Tue Feb 27 21:45:24 2007] : (5) Lia: ooc that was the fur thing wasn't it?
[Tue Feb 27 21:45:39 2007] : (3) Dan: ooc It's torn and the words read: "...oe. / ...t street. / ...10 pm."
[Tue Feb 27 21:45:43 2007] : (1) Dirk: ooc a fragment giving (you supposed) the location and time of the assasination.
[Tue Feb 27 21:45:45 2007] : (6) Aliatra: ooc That scrap of paper we found
[Tue Feb 27 21:45:49 2007] : (3) Dan: ooc was just job details
[Tue Feb 27 21:46:04 2007] : (3) Dan: "Perhaps the scrap f paper is in his handwriting"
[Tue Feb 27 21:46:16 2007] : (6) Aliatra: Aliatra takes a look at the documents
[Tue Feb 27 21:46:36 2007] : (3) Dan: Dan leans over and looks at them too
[Tue Feb 27 21:46:58 2007] : (3) Dan: "I guess a thorough search of this should at least give us som eleads"
[Tue Feb 27 21:47:36 2007] : (1) Dirk: They document a transaction to an unnamed party for a considerable sum of gold. Dan recognizes the handwring as that matching the scrap of paper.
[Tue Feb 27 21:48:22 2007] : (3) Dan: "Hmm, matching handwriting"
[Tue Feb 27 21:48:34 2007] : (3) Dan: Dan smiles
[Tue Feb 27 21:48:38 2007] : (3) Dan: "Something to go on"
[Tue Feb 27 21:48:45 2007] : (3) Dan: "Can we take these notes?"
[Tue Feb 27 21:48:59 2007] : (6) Aliatra: "It's a start. Eniough for an arrest?"
[Tue Feb 27 21:49:11 2007] : (1) Dirk: The name of the merchant is Westlin Ross.
[Tue Feb 27 21:50:56 2007] : (2) Adrin: "arrest? whay get him arrested?"
[Tue Feb 27 21:51:15 2007] : (6) Aliatra: "Why not?"
[Tue Feb 27 21:51:31 2007] : (2) Adrin: "More fun to beat him up"
[Tue Feb 27 21:51:49 2007] : (6) Aliatra: "Let's get back and try and decipher those notes w efound today"
[Tue Feb 27 21:52:06 2007] : (6) Aliatra: "Beat him up first and then have him arrested?"
[Tue Feb 27 21:52:14 2007] : (3) Dan: "Well, we can always apprehend him Adrin"
[Tue Feb 27 21:52:21 2007] : (3) Dan: "He may not come quietly"
[Tue Feb 27 21:52:54 2007] : (2) Adrin: "ahh, I like where you're going Dan. "
[Tue Feb 27 21:53:21 2007] : (1) Dirk: Dirk grins as she listens to the discussion.
[Tue Feb 27 21:53:22 2007] : Server Administrator-> Kicking '(5) Lia' from server... Removing dead client
[Tue Feb 27 21:53:23 2007] : (5) Lia (exit): 21:53
[Tue Feb 27 21:53:34 2007] : (2) Adrin: "We tried arrest him but unfortunately we had to beat him within an inch of his life, officer"
[Tue Feb 27 21:53:59 2007] : (7) Lia (enter): 21:53
[Tue Feb 27 21:54:06 2007] : (6) Aliatra: "He just wouldn't come quietly so we had to quiet him down"
[Tue Feb 27 21:54:14 2007] : (3) Dan: ooc wb Del, you on dial-up??
[Tue Feb 27 21:54:18 2007] : (7) Lia: ooc sorry, major crash :)
[Tue Feb 27 21:54:27 2007] : (7) Lia: ooc no, why?
[Tue Feb 27 21:54:41 2007] : (3) Dan: ooc wondered at the reconnect
[Tue Feb 27 21:54:55 2007] : (7) Lia: ooc major freeze, my mistake :)
[Tue Feb 27 21:55:00 2007] : (3) Dan: ooc I was reading old logs last week, and it's a recurring feature of the old games ;)
[Tue Feb 27 21:55:30 2007] : (7) Lia: ooc what happened? I left when Dirk was saying we could choose death, injuries or else
[Tue Feb 27 21:55:30 2007] : (2) Adrin: ooc heh, at least I gave a warning
[Tue Feb 27 21:55:37 2007] : (3) Dan: "He's probably got guards as well"
[Tue Feb 27 21:55:41 2007] : (7) Lia: ooc lol
[Tue Feb 27 21:56:14 2007] : (3) Dan: ooc we matched up the scrap of paper to handwriting in the notes we've just been given
[Tue Feb 27 21:56:27 2007] : (6) Aliatra: ooc She gave us some papers and the handwriting on them is the same as on the scrap of paper we found
[Tue Feb 27 21:56:47 2007] : (2) Adrin: ooc Adrin (predictably) suggested we beat him up
[Tue Feb 27 21:57:00 2007] : (6) Aliatra: "Those guards might even want to fight to the death, Adrin"
[Tue Feb 27 21:57:11 2007] : (7) Lia: ooc ok thx
[Tue Feb 27 21:58:07 2007] : (7) Lia: "So we beat up/ bother / whatever this merchant"
[Tue Feb 27 21:58:14 2007] : (7) Lia: "What then?"
[Tue Feb 27 21:58:18 2007] : ** (7) Lia found the F12 macro key **
[Tue Feb 27 21:58:18 2007] : (2) Adrin: "Can yuo really see him letting us arrest him?"
[Tue Feb 27 21:58:57 2007] : (3) Dan: "Not really, no"
[Tue Feb 27 21:59:11 2007] : (3) Dan: "Hence we arrest him after we make him unconscious"
[Tue Feb 27 21:59:42 2007] : (6) Aliatra: "Before we do anything we neeed some good, solid evidence and I hoop the notes of the assassins' guild may help"
[Tue Feb 27 22:00:14 2007] : (3) Dan: "I hope so too. Maybe with the help of the notes we have here, I can find something"
[Tue Feb 27 22:00:19 2007] : (7) Lia: ooc wait are we still with Dirk here?
[Tue Feb 27 22:00:27 2007] : (1) Dirk: ooc yes.
[Tue Feb 27 22:00:50 2007] : (7) Lia: Lia looks at Dirk.
[Tue Feb 27 22:00:53 2007] : (6) Aliatra: "Let's get back and start working"
[Tue Feb 27 22:01:07 2007] : (7) Lia: "So we beat up/ bother / whatever this merchant. What then? What do we get for it?"
[Tue Feb 27 22:01:21 2007] : (3) Dan: "Tomorrow Ali. I will use tomorrow to research the paperwork"
[Tue Feb 27 22:02:03 2007] : (6) Aliatra: Whsipering: "Dan, I want out of here now"
[Tue Feb 27 22:02:58 2007] : (2) Adrin: "If we're all done, I think I'd like to get some sleep"
[Tue Feb 27 22:03:11 2007] : (3) Dan: "Yes, me too"
[Tue Feb 27 22:03:23 2007] : (1) Dirk: "Sleep? But the night is just beginning!"
[Tue Feb 27 22:03:28 2007] : (6) Aliatra: Aliatra gets up
[Tue Feb 27 22:03:38 2007] : (6) Aliatra: "Goodnight Dirk, see you soon"
[Tue Feb 27 22:03:53 2007] : (7) Lia: ooc I asked Dirk a question, if that was not clear?
[Tue Feb 27 22:03:58 2007] : (3) Dan: "But we are daytime creatures, goodnight Dirk"
[Tue Feb 27 22:04:02 2007] : (2) Adrin: "Ah, but we've been up all day, unlike you I suspect"
[Tue Feb 27 22:04:10 2007] : (1) Dirk: "Before you leave, perhaps I could ask a personal question?"
[Tue Feb 27 22:04:25 2007] : (1) Dirk: ooc Lia, a question which I answered ages ago.
[Tue Feb 27 22:04:41 2007] : (6) Aliatra: "Sure"
[Tue Feb 27 22:04:42 2007] : (7) Lia: ooc k.
[Tue Feb 27 22:04:44 2007] : (1) Dirk: "Before you leave, perhaps I could ask a personal favour?"
[Tue Feb 27 22:04:55 2007] : (6) Aliatra: "Sure"
[Tue Feb 27 22:05:07 2007] : (7) Lia: oo c/me does not have the log any more :D
[Tue Feb 27 22:05:28 2007] : (1) Dirk: "You learnt me name from Jack Tyron, yes?"
[Tue Feb 27 22:05:32 2007] : (3) Dan: "you can ask"
[Tue Feb 27 22:06:10 2007] : (7) Lia: "Ah I was wondering why the name did not come up"
[Tue Feb 27 22:06:23 2007] : (3) Dan: "Yes, although I believe he'd got himself in trouble with your rival guild"
[Tue Feb 27 22:06:38 2007] : (6) Aliatra: "We didn't exaclty part as friends, but we didn't kill him"
[Tue Feb 27 22:06:46 2007] : (1) Dirk: "Do you know where he went?"
[Tue Feb 27 22:07:01 2007] : (3) Dan: "South, I believe"
[Tue Feb 27 22:07:05 2007] : (6) Aliatra: "To run and hide, I think"
[Tue Feb 27 22:07:16 2007] : (7) Lia: Lia studies Dirk's face
[Tue Feb 27 22:07:32 2007] : (7) Lia: Sense Motive Skill Check: [1d20+4] -> [7,4] = (11)
[Tue Feb 27 22:07:49 2007] : (1) Dirk: "Oh." Dirk sounds a bit crestfallen. "Perhaps, if you do meet him again you could pass on a message?"
[Tue Feb 27 22:08:20 2007] : (2) Adrin: "If he doesn't attack us first"
[Tue Feb 27 22:08:23 2007] : (7) Lia: "I am not sure Jack would come near us again."
[Tue Feb 27 22:08:27 2007] : (6) Aliatra: "Why not?"
[Tue Feb 27 22:08:51 2007] : (7) Lia: "But if he does, then we can give him your message, yes"
[Tue Feb 27 22:09:32 2007] : (1) Dirk: "Tell him... tell him, that frayed ties should be spliced."
[Tue Feb 27 22:09:43 2007] : (6) Aliatra: "Excuse my friends, they need a lot of words to say "yes" sometimes"
[Tue Feb 27 22:10:03 2007] : (3) Dan: "To be honest, he's the sort of character that we might encounter again anywhere."
[Tue Feb 27 22:10:05 2007] : (6) Aliatra: "Is that some kind of sailing metaphor?"
[Tue Feb 27 22:10:22 2007] : (1) Dirk: "Jack will know what I mean."
[Tue Feb 27 22:10:33 2007] : (3) Dan: "Right, I'm for bed"
[Tue Feb 27 22:10:58 2007] : (6) Aliatra: "He'd better, for I have no idea"
[Tue Feb 27 22:10:58 2007] : (1) Dirk: (briskly and more businesslike) "Now I think our business is concluded. I don't expect we shall meet again."
[Tue Feb 27 22:11:05 2007] : (6) Aliatra: "Goodnight Dirk"
[Tue Feb 27 22:11:07 2007] : (3) Dan: "Thanks for the information Dirk. I'm sure what we come up with will be mutually beneficial"
[Tue Feb 27 22:11:26 2007] : (7) Lia: "Actually, I hope we will meet again. It was a pleasure"
[Tue Feb 27 22:11:33 2007] : (2) Adrin: "Goodnight"
[Tue Feb 27 22:11:36 2007] : (7) Lia: Lia extends her hand out.
[Tue Feb 27 22:11:57 2007] : (1) Dirk: (calling out to the thief behind the door) "Ripper! Show our guests out now."
[Tue Feb 27 22:11:58 2007] : (3) Dan: Dan makes for the door with the paperwork in hand
[Tue Feb 27 22:12:14 2007] : (1) Dirk: Dirk shakes Lia's offered hand firmly.
[Tue Feb 27 22:12:40 2007] : (1) DM: The burly thief opens the door, letting you out.
[Tue Feb 27 22:12:58 2007] : (7) Lia: Lia shakes firmly back. A smile on her face. "I promise to pass the message along, if I get the opportunity"
[Tue Feb 27 22:13:03 2007] : (7) Lia: Lia goes out.
[Tue Feb 27 22:13:04 2007] : (6) Aliatra: Aliatra walks briskly out of the building
[Tue Feb 27 22:13:18 2007] : (2) Adrin: Adrin follows
[Tue Feb 27 22:14:18 2007] : (3) Dan: Dan walks back to the inn
[Tue Feb 27 22:15:14 2007] : (7) Lia: Initiative: [1d20+3] -> [4,3] = (7)
[Tue Feb 27 22:15:17 2007] : (7) Lia: Lia follows
[Tue Feb 27 22:15:40 2007] : (6) Aliatra: "Time for bed"
[Tue Feb 27 22:15:46 2007] : (2) Adrin: "Well I'm beat. See you in the morning. No early starts"
[Tue Feb 27 22:16:36 2007] : (6) Aliatra: "No fighting tomorrow, I hope"
[Tue Feb 27 22:16:38 2007] : (3) Dan: Dan heads for bed and rests
[Tue Feb 27 22:16:49 2007] : (7) Lia: Lia is actually quite rested
[Tue Feb 27 22:17:03 2007] : (1) DM: The following morning...
[Tue Feb 27 22:17:06 2007] : (1) DM: ooc brb
[Tue Feb 27 22:17:50 2007] : (3) Dan: Dan rises and studies his spellbook
[Tue Feb 27 22:18:56 2007] : (6) Aliatra: Aliatra gets up, prays, practises and gets breakfast
[Tue Feb 27 22:19:03 2007] : (3) Dan: After 30 minutes study, Dan takes the 5 items to be identified
[Tue Feb 27 22:19:38 2007] : (3) Dan: ooc takes an hour each IIRC
[Tue Feb 27 22:19:46 2007] : (3) Dan: "Right I'll do them after breakfast"
[Tue Feb 27 22:20:09 2007] : (3) Dan: Dan goes and has breakfast
[Tue Feb 27 22:20:31 2007] : (1) DM: ooc I've already said what the items are, right?
[Tue Feb 27 22:20:56 2007] : (6) Aliatra: ooc Yes, you did
[Tue Feb 27 22:21:20 2007] : (3) Dan: ooc not all - there's a ring and a cloak that you never said
[Tue Feb 27 22:21:33 2007] : (3) Dan: ooc from the assassin
[Tue Feb 27 22:21:54 2007] : (1) DM: ooc ring of protection +1, cloak of resistance +1.
[Tue Feb 27 22:23:41 2007] : (3) Dan: "Right, it's going to take me 5 hours to identify the remainder of the magical items"
[Tue Feb 27 22:24:28 2007] : (2) Adrin: "That gives us time for lunch then"
[Tue Feb 27 22:24:36 2007] : (6) Aliatra: "We have the time"
[Tue Feb 27 22:25:01 2007] : (3) Dan: "Then I'll move onto examining all the information. Is that OK?"
[Tue Feb 27 22:26:05 2007] : (6) Aliatra: "Don't wrooy about it. I don't want to move on that merchant unless we have some hard evidence of wrong-doing"
[Tue Feb 27 22:26:11 2007] : (6) Aliatra: worry
[Tue Feb 27 22:27:28 2007] : (7) Lia: "Well those papers are evidence enough for me"
[Tue Feb 27 22:28:12 2007] : (3) Dan: "Hmm, there's 6 items. I'll not do my robes just yet. I have a fair idea what they are"
[Tue Feb 27 22:28:47 2007] : (6) Aliatra: "I can do them if you like, my god gave me that power as well"
[Tue Feb 27 22:29:03 2007] : (3) Dan: ooc who wants the wand of Bear's endurance?
[Tue Feb 27 22:29:15 2007] : (6) Aliatra: ooc I guess me or Adrin
[Tue Feb 27 22:29:41 2007] : (3) Dan: "Sure Ali. You can do the cloak then"
[Tue Feb 27 22:29:57 2007] : (2) Adrin: ooc you have it and then you can cast it on me :)
[Tue Feb 27 22:30:03 2007] : (3) Dan: ooc you can ID? Is that Magic domain?
[Tue Feb 27 22:30:26 2007] : (3) Dan: ooc Lia can cast it too. I can't it's forbidden school
[Tue Feb 27 22:31:07 2007] : (3) Dan: Spellcraft Skill Check: [1d20+16] -> [2,16] = (18)
[Tue Feb 27 22:31:08 2007] : (3) Dan: Spellcraft Skill Check: [1d20+16] -> [16,16] = (32)
[Tue Feb 27 22:31:09 2007] : (3) Dan: Spellcraft Skill Check: [1d20+16] -> [12,16] = (28)
[Tue Feb 27 22:31:09 2007] : (6) Aliatra: ooc Ype, Magic
[Tue Feb 27 22:31:10 2007] : (3) Dan: Spellcraft Skill Check: [1d20+16] -> [18,16] = (34)
[Tue Feb 27 22:31:22 2007] : (6) Aliatra: Aliatra Casts 2: Identify (lvl 2) Determines properties of magic item.
[Tue Feb 27 22:31:26 2007] : (3) Dan: ooc all 6 items IDd
[Tue Feb 27 22:32:26 2007] : (3) Dan: "Dan returns downstairs for lunch, then goes back to his room to examine the paperwork"
[Tue Feb 27 22:32:34 2007] : (6) Aliatra: "There is another power I received today, I can compel a person to speak the truth"
[Tue Feb 27 22:32:37 2007] : (3) Dan: "It might be worth you all coming and helping"
[Tue Feb 27 22:32:49 2007] : (6) Aliatra: Aliatra tries to assist Dan
[Tue Feb 27 22:32:52 2007] : (3) Dan: "That is indeed a worthy power"
[Tue Feb 27 22:32:54 2007] : (2) Adrin: "Ok. "
[Tue Feb 27 22:33:00 2007] : (3) Dan: Decipher Script Skill Check: [1d20+14] -> [17,14] = (31)
[Tue Feb 27 22:33:22 2007] : (3) Dan: ooc +6 for everyone helping
[Tue Feb 27 22:33:23 2007] : (7) Lia: ooc which paperwork?
[Tue Feb 27 22:33:27 2007] : (3) Dan: ooc = 37
[Tue Feb 27 22:33:31 2007] : (7) Lia: ooc the coded stuff?
[Tue Feb 27 22:33:38 2007] : (6) Aliatra: ooc Yep
[Tue Feb 27 22:33:40 2007] : (3) Dan: ooc what we were just given by Dirk
[Tue Feb 27 22:33:44 2007] : (1) DM: They're accounts, detailing all the purchases required to run a successful assasin's school. Weapons, rope, target dummys etc. etc.
[Tue Feb 27 22:33:49 2007] : (7) Lia: ooc ah ok, not the ones we found
[Tue Feb 27 22:34:09 2007] : (3) Dan: ooc sorry, i meant the runes
[Tue Feb 27 22:34:11 2007] : (1) DM: The ones Dirk gave you weren't in code.
[Tue Feb 27 22:34:40 2007] : (1) DM: What runes?
[Tue Feb 27 22:34:50 2007] : (3) Dan: Dan then compares the assassin's notes to what we got from Dirk, looking for correlations.
[Tue Feb 27 22:34:57 2007] : (6) Aliatra: Aliatra looks at the translations and crosschecks the notes against eachother and the merchants' papers
[Tue Feb 27 22:35:01 2007] : (3) Dan: ooc codes, not runes - too much wine
[Tue Feb 27 22:35:14 2007] : (1) DM: They're not correlated.
[Tue Feb 27 22:35:42 2007] : (3) Dan: "More accounts"
[Tue Feb 27 22:35:47 2007] : (6) Aliatra: "I guess that was a bit much to ask for"
[Tue Feb 27 22:36:31 2007] : (3) Dan: "Maybe we can trace the money in from Westlin Ross"
[Tue Feb 27 22:37:01 2007] : (3) Dan: Dan searches for matching figures on the two for a second time
[Tue Feb 27 22:37:14 2007] : (1) DM: Profession: accountant skill roll.
[Tue Feb 27 22:37:38 2007] : (3) Dan: ooc Hmm, that would be an untrained Int roll I guess :P
[Tue Feb 27 22:37:46 2007] : (6) Aliatra: Aliatra searches the merchants notes for amounts going out that might indicate payments to assassing
[Tue Feb 27 22:38:01 2007] : (3) Dan: ooc I'm not trying to understand tax law :P
[Tue Feb 27 22:38:02 2007] : (6) Aliatra: assassins
[Tue Feb 27 22:38:16 2007] : (2) Adrin: Adrin looks at the figures with complete bemusement
[Tue Feb 27 22:39:19 2007] : (7) Lia: ooc have we understood what the coded papers are?
[Tue Feb 27 22:39:43 2007] : (1) DM: Gah! A summary of all the paperwork:
[Tue Feb 27 22:40:08 2007] : (3) Dan: ooc yes, they're basic accounts for the assassin's school, but aren't tied to assassination jobs from my understanding
[Tue Feb 27 22:40:16 2007] : (1) DM: 1. Note fragment giving what you suppose is the target, location and time of the assasination. This is in Westlin Ross's handwriting.
[Tue Feb 27 22:40:40 2007] : (1) DM: 2. Accounts from Westlin Ross indicating a large payment to an anonymous recipient.
[Tue Feb 27 22:41:13 2007] : (6) Aliatra: Of around the same time as the assassination?
[Tue Feb 27 22:41:26 2007] : (1) DM: 3. A set of accounts from the assasins school listing purchases of weapons, rope, training dummies and similar educational paraphenalia.
[Tue Feb 27 22:41:39 2007] : (1) DM: Yes!
[Tue Feb 27 22:42:11 2007] : (1) DM: Item 3 is of no relevant to the affair with Rudyard Moe and Westlin Ross.
[Tue Feb 27 22:42:19 2007] : (2) Adrin: "Look, I dont understand all of this. DO we go duff this guy up or not?"
[Tue Feb 27 22:42:29 2007] : (1) DM: ooc YES!!!
[Tue Feb 27 22:42:49 2007] : (6) Aliatra: "It looks we may have something here. How about we ask that merchant some questions?"
[Tue Feb 27 22:42:54 2007] : (3) Dan: ooc cheers DM :D
[Tue Feb 27 22:43:07 2007] : (6) Aliatra: ooc :-D
[Tue Feb 27 22:43:17 2007] : (2) Adrin: "I'll take that as a yes, Ali"
[Tue Feb 27 22:43:30 2007] : (3) Dan: "We have at least a note in his handwriting implicating him in the assassination"
[Tue Feb 27 22:43:34 2007] : (6) Aliatra: "Ask questions first, hit him later"
[Tue Feb 27 22:43:47 2007] : (3) Dan: "We can speak to him, worry him, and see what happens"
[Tue Feb 27 22:43:58 2007] : (6) Aliatra: "And money that might well have been a payment to the guild"
[Tue Feb 27 22:45:38 2007] : (1) DM: GAME END