Contents / PnP Stuff / Logs / The Dark Trade - 20 February 2007

[Tue Feb 20 19:37:44 2007] : (1) DM: GAME START
[Tue Feb 20 19:38:35 2007] : (4) Aliatra: ooc Have we reached the place yet?
[Tue Feb 20 19:38:35 2007] : (3) Lia: ooc well I'd rather have it not funny than not understood :P
[Tue Feb 20 19:38:40 2007] : (1) DM: You learned from a member of the thieves' guild about a building used by the assassins as a training site. You were discussing tactics and options.
[Tue Feb 20 19:38:55 2007] : (3) Lia: "We should tell Franzesa about this"
[Tue Feb 20 19:39:08 2007] : (4) Aliatra: "Why?"
[Tue Feb 20 19:39:16 2007] : (2) Dan: "As I said befeore Lia, Franseza is in Southtown"
[Tue Feb 20 19:39:22 2007] : (1) DM: I believe stinking clouds and fireballs were discussed.
[Tue Feb 20 19:39:34 2007] : (2) Dan: "I'm not going back just to say that we're gettin gon with the mission"
[Tue Feb 20 19:39:46 2007] : (4) Aliatra: ooc They were
[Tue Feb 20 19:39:51 2007] : (3) Lia: ooc damn I forgot that she's not here
[Tue Feb 20 19:40:04 2007] : (3) Lia: "Right. She should have given us a contact here"
[Tue Feb 20 19:40:22 2007] : (4) Aliatra: "We can get into trouble fine without her"
[Tue Feb 20 19:40:53 2007] : (5) Adrin: "Certainly looks that way"
[Tue Feb 20 19:41:00 2007] : (3) Lia: "Sorry, my memory is like a sieve (?)"
[Tue Feb 20 19:41:07 2007] : (2) Dan: "So, I think it may be worth me doing some rudimentary magic detection as we approach the place"
[Tue Feb 20 19:41:32 2007] : (4) Aliatra: "That sounds good"
[Tue Feb 20 19:41:44 2007] : (2) Dan: "If all is clear, we perform any casting, smash a window, and I cast my spell through the broken window?"
[Tue Feb 20 19:42:09 2007] : (2) Dan: "By perform casting, I mean protections, summons and the like"
[Tue Feb 20 19:42:16 2007] : (2) Dan: "Some call it buffing"
[Tue Feb 20 19:42:16 2007] : (3) Lia: "Sounds good to me"
[Tue Feb 20 19:42:35 2007] : (5) Adrin: "Lets go"
[Tue Feb 20 19:42:44 2007] : (4) Aliatra: "Buffing? What a peculiar term"
[Tue Feb 20 19:43:03 2007] : (2) Dan: "It is indeed, but it's conveniently short"
[Tue Feb 20 19:43:23 2007] : (5) Adrin: "My dad used to say he would buff his shoes. I always wondered what he meant"
[Tue Feb 20 19:43:45 2007] : (2) Dan: ooc a barbarian buffed his 'shoes'?
[Tue Feb 20 19:43:50 2007] : (2) Dan: ooc LOL
[Tue Feb 20 19:43:52 2007] : (4) Aliatra: "Polish, right? Remember, Dan, NO FIREBALLS!"
[Tue Feb 20 19:44:06 2007] : (5) Adrin: ooc who said he was a barb too? :P
[Tue Feb 20 19:44:17 2007] : (4) Aliatra: ooc LOL
[Tue Feb 20 19:44:56 2007] : (2) Dan: Once within 2 minutes of the building, Dan casts detect magic, then concentrates on it as he walks the rest of the way
[Tue Feb 20 19:45:40 2007] : (5) Adrin: Adrin readies his sword and keeps careful watch of the surroundings
[Tue Feb 20 19:46:07 2007] : (4) Aliatra: Aliatra has her sword ready
[Tue Feb 20 19:46:19 2007] : (4) Aliatra: "How can we be sure we hae the right building and people?"
[Tue Feb 20 19:46:27 2007] : (3) Lia: ooc I neeeeeeed 3rd lvl summons :/
[Tue Feb 20 19:46:30 2007] : (1) DM: The building is a ramshackle half-timbered building with a shingle rooms in poor repair.
[Tue Feb 20 19:47:08 2007] : (1) DM: It's 3 stories high and the frontage is about 55 ft long.
[Tue Feb 20 19:47:46 2007] : (2) Dan: "If it's the place we were told about, I guess this is where we're expected to perform"
[Tue Feb 20 19:48:01 2007] : (1) DM: Most of the windows have been partly boarded up and the grimy and cobweb covered glass can been seen behind the boards.
[Tue Feb 20 19:48:17 2007] : (2) Dan: Dan keeps concentrating on his detect magic spell as he moves closer to the building
[Tue Feb 20 19:48:28 2007] : (1) DM: A short flight of 3 well worn stone steps leads to the closed front door.
[Tue Feb 20 19:48:52 2007] : (4) Aliatra: "Shall I knock and see if someone's in?"
[Tue Feb 20 19:49:04 2007] : (4) Aliatra: Aliatra chuckles
[Tue Feb 20 19:49:11 2007] : (2) Dan: ooc any magical auras?
[Tue Feb 20 19:49:36 2007] : (2) Dan: Dan draws his sword as he moves
[Tue Feb 20 19:49:55 2007] : (2) Dan: Dan ceases furrowing his brow
[Tue Feb 20 19:50:14 2007] : (2) Dan: "OK, there's some magic in here, but it's all on the 3rd floor"
[Tue Feb 20 19:50:27 2007] : (3) Lia: "OK, so we have time to prepare"
[Tue Feb 20 19:50:47 2007] : (2) Dan: "And the auras are moving, so I'd say they're worn or carried items"
[Tue Feb 20 19:51:04 2007] : (4) Aliatra: "I wish there was some way to know where the people are"
[Tue Feb 20 19:51:22 2007] : (5) Adrin: "Could be the top people up there"
[Tue Feb 20 19:51:22 2007] : (4) Aliatra: "Can you cast that cloud on the third floor?"
[Tue Feb 20 19:51:50 2007] : (2) Dan: "The range is good enough, but we need it inside the building"
[Tue Feb 20 19:52:38 2007] : (4) Aliatra: "Obviously. Can you cast it on the 3rd floor through one of the windows her? Smoke them out from toip to bottom?"
[Tue Feb 20 19:53:22 2007] : (5) Adrin: "I would've though to start at the bottom and work our way up"
[Tue Feb 20 19:53:25 2007] : (2) Dan: ooc could I aim it that precisely DM?
[Tue Feb 20 19:53:52 2007] : (2) Dan: "Yes, maybe I can cast it into the top floor from the bottom of the last flight of stairs?"
[Tue Feb 20 19:53:54 2007] : (4) Aliatra: "I prefer them coming to us and not the other way around"
[Tue Feb 20 19:54:20 2007] : (2) Dan: "I agree Ali"
[Tue Feb 20 19:54:40 2007] : (4) Aliatra: "And the more nauseous they are, the better. Let them go through that could and not us"
[Tue Feb 20 19:55:02 2007] : (2) Dan: "I don't intend to go through the cloud at all"
[Tue Feb 20 19:55:11 2007] : (2) Dan: It's reserved for their lungs"
[Tue Feb 20 19:55:18 2007] : (2) Dan: Dan winks
[Tue Feb 20 19:55:18 2007] : (1) DM: ooc Ranged touch attack, but the windows are closed so you need to break one of them.
[Tue Feb 20 19:55:52 2007] : (4) Aliatra: "Which window would you like me to break for you?"
[Tue Feb 20 19:56:20 2007] : (4) Aliatra: Aliatra peersx in to try and detect the stairs
[Tue Feb 20 19:56:31 2007] : (2) Dan: "One on the third floor. But the effects of the spell might not last long enough for us to get close to them if we do this"
[Tue Feb 20 19:56:51 2007] : (2) Dan: "They will have recovered by the time we get into a position to attack"
[Tue Feb 20 19:57:08 2007] : (2) Dan: "And that's obviously not what we want"
[Tue Feb 20 19:57:17 2007] : (5) Adrin: "How about we go in the bottom, clear out anyone there and then decide what to do"
[Tue Feb 20 19:57:26 2007] : (2) Dan: "I agree with Adrin"
[Tue Feb 20 19:57:37 2007] : (2) Dan: "The plan has to change with the circumstances"
[Tue Feb 20 19:57:38 2007] : (5) Adrin: "Maybe Dan can use the stairwell. Only one way to find out"
[Tue Feb 20 19:57:52 2007] : (4) Aliatra: "With the risk of an attack from above? They can pick us off one by one, with a good bow"
[Tue Feb 20 19:57:52 2007] : (2) Dan: "If I get a chance I'll try to smoke them out"
[Tue Feb 20 19:58:22 2007] : (2) Dan: "I Imagine that there's floors on every level, they can't shoot through the floor"
[Tue Feb 20 19:58:33 2007] : (3) Lia: "Or smoke them in as the case may be, since if they try to get us from above, this can actually save us"
[Tue Feb 20 19:58:40 2007] : (3) Lia: "Let us just go"
[Tue Feb 20 19:58:46 2007] : (5) Adrin: "Hey, if it was easy it wouldn't be fun"
[Tue Feb 20 19:59:00 2007] : (2) Dan: "And if we are behind a wall where the staircase has no line of sight, they cannot shoot us"
[Tue Feb 20 19:59:02 2007] : (4) Aliatra: "I can shoot out a window on the 3rd floor from here, Dan, do you want me to?"
[Tue Feb 20 19:59:11 2007] : (2) Dan: "I think not Ali"
[Tue Feb 20 19:59:38 2007] : (2) Dan: "As I said, by the time we reach them, they will probably have recovered"
[Tue Feb 20 19:59:38 2007] : (4) Aliatra: "I'll go along with you, but I don't like it"
[Tue Feb 20 19:59:58 2007] : (2) Dan: "I could fireball up there if you like"
[Tue Feb 20 20:00:07 2007] : (2) Dan: "That has an immediat effect"
[Tue Feb 20 20:00:41 2007] : (4) Aliatra: "No killing unless we have to, we just need to warn them don't we? That was the deal"
[Tue Feb 20 20:00:47 2007] : (3) Lia: "Aliatra, I can protect us from arrows"
[Tue Feb 20 20:01:01 2007] : (2) Dan: ooc was it? I don't remember
[Tue Feb 20 20:01:39 2007] : (2) Dan: "I shouldn't think that Shiv minds"
[Tue Feb 20 20:01:57 2007] : (4) Aliatra: "I do. I don't like killing"
[Tue Feb 20 20:02:00 2007] : (2) Dan: "And besides, they already sent one guy to try to kill us, remember?"
[Tue Feb 20 20:02:02 2007] : (5) Adrin: "I dont remember saying we wouldn't kill them"
[Tue Feb 20 20:02:13 2007] : (1) DM: ooc D&D ain't the game to play if you don't like killing :P
[Tue Feb 20 20:02:26 2007] : (3) Lia: "And for all it's worth, i can also protect us from Dan's smoke"
[Tue Feb 20 20:02:34 2007] : (2) Dan: "You can?"
[Tue Feb 20 20:02:39 2007] : (4) Aliatra: ooc It's a good thing I'm not Aliatra then
[Tue Feb 20 20:03:00 2007] : (3) Lia: "I can, but just in an emergency. I can invoke a wind force that will keep the gas away"
[Tue Feb 20 20:03:16 2007] : (4) Aliatra: "We don't really know where that assassing came from"
[Tue Feb 20 20:03:57 2007] : (5) Adrin: "Can we get started before one of them sees us and raises the alarm"
[Tue Feb 20 20:04:06 2007] : (2) Dan: "Well, I don't know if you noticed, but Shive as much as called them assassins"
[Tue Feb 20 20:04:26 2007] : (2) Dan: "OK, First we need to get in"
[Tue Feb 20 20:04:36 2007] : (2) Dan: "But first"
[Tue Feb 20 20:04:43 2007] : (2) Dan: "We need to buff"
[Tue Feb 20 20:04:46 2007] : (4) Aliatra: "And he also said they were just students, so what's to believe of what he told us?"
[Tue Feb 20 20:04:52 2007] : (2) Dan: Aryadan Casts: Mirror Image (level 2): Creates decoy duplicates of you (1d4 +1 per three levels, max 8) ==> [1d4+1] -> [2,1] = (3) images (Image AC = 14; Duration - 1 minute per level)
[Tue Feb 20 20:05:50 2007] : (2) Dan: "Let's just go in if we're not fireballing the top floor"
[Tue Feb 20 20:06:38 2007] : (2) Dan: "I still think that we should"
[Tue Feb 20 20:07:22 2007] : (5) Adrin: "Right, wheres the door?"
[Tue Feb 20 20:07:25 2007] : (4) Aliatra: "And I still think we should smoke them out with a stinking cloud"
[Tue Feb 20 20:08:00 2007] : (2) Dan: "What's the point if it's worn off by the time we get to the people that are affected?"
[Tue Feb 20 20:09:04 2007] : (4) Aliatra: "The plan was for them to flee the cloud and come out, Dan, not for us to go in"
[Tue Feb 20 20:09:15 2007] : (2) Dan: "It only lasts 30 seconds"
[Tue Feb 20 20:09:22 2007] : (5) Adrin: "We can't get them all out with the cloud, so we have to go in"
[Tue Feb 20 20:09:25 2007] : (4) Aliatra: "But it seems we're going in now anyway"
[Tue Feb 20 20:09:32 2007] : (2) Dan: "Yes, but we never anticipated that the people would be 3 floors up"
[Tue Feb 20 20:10:00 2007] : (2) Dan: "Can you get up 3 flights of stairs in 30 seconds Ali?"
[Tue Feb 20 20:10:01 2007] : (4) Aliatra: "Shall I try the door?"
[Tue Feb 20 20:10:50 2007] : (1) DM: Roll initiative.
[Tue Feb 20 20:10:53 2007] : (5) Adrin: "Please do. I'm getting leg cramp standing here"
[Tue Feb 20 20:10:58 2007] : (2) Dan: Initiative: [1d20+4] -> [2,4] = (6)
[Tue Feb 20 20:11:02 2007] : (5) Adrin: Adrin: Initiative: [1d20+3] -> [14,3] = (17)
[Tue Feb 20 20:11:03 2007] : (1) DM: [1d20+7] -> [16,7] = (23)
[Tue Feb 20 20:11:18 2007] : (4) Aliatra: Aliatra tries the door
[Tue Feb 20 20:11:31 2007] : (3) Lia: Initiative: [1d20+3] -> [18,3] = (21)
[Tue Feb 20 20:12:04 2007] : (4) Aliatra: Initiative [1d20+7] -> [4,7] = (11)
[Tue Feb 20 20:12:22 2007] : (1) DM: Lia, your turn.
[Tue Feb 20 20:13:03 2007] : (3) Lia: Lia starts chanting
[Tue Feb 20 20:13:15 2007] : (3) Lia: done.
[Tue Feb 20 20:13:20 2007] : (1) DM: Adrin?
[Tue Feb 20 20:13:48 2007] : (5) Adrin: Adrin tries to open the door
[Tue Feb 20 20:14:31 2007] : (1) DM: The door is locked or bolted.
[Tue Feb 20 20:15:16 2007] : (1) DM: It looks rather fragile. Perhaps and strong shove would break it.
[Tue Feb 20 20:15:38 2007] : (5) Adrin: ADrin shrugs and puts his shoulder to the door
[Tue Feb 20 20:15:50 2007] : (1) DM: Str check
[Tue Feb 20 20:15:54 2007] : (5) Adrin: Str check: [1d20+2] -> [6,2] = (8)
[Tue Feb 20 20:16:04 2007] : (5) Adrin: ooc sigh
[Tue Feb 20 20:16:15 2007] : (1) DM: The door manages to hold but only just.
[Tue Feb 20 20:16:26 2007] : (5) Adrin: ooc this brings back memories of the last door I tried to break down
[Tue Feb 20 20:16:40 2007] : (1) DM: Muffled shouts can now be heard from within the building.
[Tue Feb 20 20:16:59 2007] : (4) Aliatra: "Somebody seems to be up"
[Tue Feb 20 20:17:09 2007] : (1) DM: Aliatra, your turn.
[Tue Feb 20 20:17:41 2007] : (4) Aliatra: Aliatra tries to push the door open
[Tue Feb 20 20:17:43 2007] : (4) Aliatra: Str check: [1d20+3] -> [7,3] = (10)
[Tue Feb 20 20:18:14 2007] : (1) DM: You break the door open and it swings open to reveal the interior of the L-shaped building.
[Tue Feb 20 20:19:34 2007] : (4) Aliatra: Aliatra looks in, sword in hand
[Tue Feb 20 20:19:35 2007] : (1) DM: Inside is a large open space that's two-stories high. The floor between the ground and the 1st has been removed and the walls and ceilings propped up with an assortment of timbers.
[Tue Feb 20 20:20:06 2007] : (1) DM: Inside the building are a number of obstacles, walls, pipes and ropes.
[Tue Feb 20 20:20:42 2007] : (1) DM: On the right hand side is a fligh of stairs leading to a wooden balcony
[Tue Feb 20 20:21:24 2007] : (1) DM: And then a further flight of wooden stairs to the 2nd floor.
[Tue Feb 20 20:21:29 2007] : (4) Aliatra: "That bgalcony seems a good place to get shot from. Better be ready with that stinking cloud or something, Dan"
[Tue Feb 20 20:21:39 2007] : (1) DM: There's a door leading to the back of the building.
[Tue Feb 20 20:21:52 2007] : (4) Aliatra: ooc The 2nd floor being the original 3rd floor?
[Tue Feb 20 20:21:52 2007] : (2) Dan: "Yes, I guess so"
[Tue Feb 20 20:22:29 2007] : (1) DM: Inside, looking towards the door you see 4 people dressed in black leathers.
[Tue Feb 20 20:22:53 2007] : (2) Dan: ooc ground, 1st, 2nd and 3rd, or 1st, 2nd 3rd?
[Tue Feb 20 20:23:03 2007] : (4) Aliatra: "Hallo there. We hae a message for you"
[Tue Feb 20 20:23:05 2007] : (1) DM: Three people.
[Tue Feb 20 20:23:32 2007] : (1) DM: Crossbows are cocked.
[Tue Feb 20 20:23:38 2007] : (1) DM: Dan, your turn.
[Tue Feb 20 20:23:41 2007] : (4) Aliatra: ooc Ground, 2nd, 3rd? Or go Amarican: 1st, 2nd, 3rd
[Tue Feb 20 20:23:42 2007] : (2) Dan: ooc US or European 3 story building?
[Tue Feb 20 20:24:00 2007] : (2) Dan: ooc storey
[Tue Feb 20 20:24:34 2007] : (2) Dan: ooc UK is ground, 1st, 2nd, 3rd!
[Tue Feb 20 20:24:38 2007] : (1) DM: ooc Um. Ground + 1st (missing) + 2nd.
[Tue Feb 20 20:24:56 2007] : (1) DM: ooc which would be a four story building, surely?
[Tue Feb 20 20:25:14 2007] : (2) Dan: ooc ah, so it's only got 2 above ground floors - I thought it had 3
[Tue Feb 20 20:25:59 2007] : (2) Dan: Dan can't really see anything at present
[Tue Feb 20 20:26:18 2007] : (2) Dan: Dan holds until someone has moved out of the way
[Tue Feb 20 20:26:32 2007] : (1) DM: ooc k.
[Tue Feb 20 20:26:54 2007] : (2) Dan: Done
[Tue Feb 20 20:27:02 2007] : (1) DM: The assasins that Aliatra can see unclip small hand crossbows from their belts and take aim at Aliatra
[Tue Feb 20 20:27:09 2007] : (1) DM: Crossbow, hand (base): [1d20+4] -> [19,4] = (23) ===> Damage: [1d4+0] -> [4,0] = (4)
[Tue Feb 20 20:27:10 2007] : (1) DM: Critical hit? [1d20+4] -> [5,4] = (9) ===> Damage: [2d4+0] -> [1,3,0] = (4)
[Tue Feb 20 20:27:15 2007] : (1) DM: Crossbow, hand (base): [1d20+4] -> [1,4] = (5) ===> Damage: [1d4+0] -> [3,0] = (3)
[Tue Feb 20 20:27:17 2007] : (1) DM: Crossbow, hand (base): [1d20+4] -> [4,4] = (8) ===> Damage: [1d4+0] -> [4,0] = (4)
[Tue Feb 20 20:27:28 2007] : (1) DM: Take 4 damage from a bolt.
[Tue Feb 20 20:28:03 2007] : (1) DM: Number 2 ducks around the wall and number 3 scrambles up a rope to the balcony
[Tue Feb 20 20:28:33 2007] : (1) DM: Hide Skill Check: [1d20+8] -> [2,8] = (10)
[Tue Feb 20 20:28:34 2007] : (1) DM: Hide Skill Check: [1d20+8] -> [14,8] = (22)
[Tue Feb 20 20:28:39 2007] : (2) Dan: ooc remember that loading a hand crossbow is still move equiv DM
[Tue Feb 20 20:28:42 2007] : (1) DM: Climb Skill Check: [1d20+6] -> [20,6] = (26)
[Tue Feb 20 20:28:59 2007] : (1) DM: ooc Ta, Craig. I would have forgotten!
[Tue Feb 20 20:29:15 2007] : (1) DM: You hear some spellcasting from the upper floor.
[Tue Feb 20 20:29:20 2007] : (1) DM: Spellcraft checks?
[Tue Feb 20 20:29:29 2007] : (4) Aliatra: Spellcraft Skill Check: [1d20+2] -> [19,2] = (21)
[Tue Feb 20 20:29:30 2007] : (2) Dan: Spellcraft Skill Check: [1d20+15] -> [20,15] = (35)
[Tue Feb 20 20:29:40 2007] : (3) Lia: Spellcraft Skill Check: [1d20+11] -> [3,11] = (14)
[Tue Feb 20 20:30:44 2007] : (4) Aliatra: ooc Shouldn't have wasted that 20 ;)
[Tue Feb 20 20:30:48 2007] : (2) Dan: "Protection from arrows"
[Tue Feb 20 20:30:53 2007] : (4) Aliatra: "Yep"
[Tue Feb 20 20:31:26 2007] : (2) Dan: "It only works on one creature though"
[Tue Feb 20 20:31:28 2007] : (1) DM: Lia, your turn.
[Tue Feb 20 20:32:22 2007] : (3) Lia: Lia finishes casting her spell
[Tue Feb 20 20:32:35 2007] : (3) Lia: Spd 50ft - Space/Reach 10ft/5ft - AC 14 - 45 HP - low-light vision - scent.

[Tue Feb 20 20:32:40 2007] : (3) Lia: ooc oops. Dire Wolf :)
[Tue Feb 20 20:33:40 2007] : (3) Lia: Dire Wolf attacks: Bite (melee) [1d20+11] -> [6,11] = (17) ==> Damage: [1d8+10] -> [4,10] = (14) (trip on success)
[Tue Feb 20 20:34:03 2007] : (1) DM: Hit.
[Tue Feb 20 20:34:14 2007] : (1) DM: Dex check: [1d20+3] -> [11,3] = (14)
[Tue Feb 20 20:34:21 2007] : (3) Lia: ooc can I atually come in?
[Tue Feb 20 20:34:24 2007] : (1) DM: Does #3 avoid the trip?
[Tue Feb 20 20:34:27 2007] : (1) DM: ooc yes you can.
[Tue Feb 20 20:34:45 2007] : (1) DM: I mean. does #2 avoid the trip?
[Tue Feb 20 20:35:01 2007] : (2) Dan: ooc Lia, you need to make a trip attempt
[Tue Feb 20 20:35:07 2007] : (3) Lia: ooc +11 on the trip
[Tue Feb 20 20:35:23 2007] : (2) Dan: ooc +11?
[Tue Feb 20 20:35:23 2007] : (3) Lia: ooc sorry, just found that out, i'm reading about this trip thing ;)
[Tue Feb 20 20:36:02 2007] : (2) Dan: ooc 1d20+1
[Tue Feb 20 20:36:30 2007] : (3) Lia: ooc A dire wolf that hits with a bite attack can attempt to trip its opponent (+11 check modifier) as a free action without making a touch attack or provoking an attack of opportunity. If the attempt fails, the opponent cannot react to trip the dire wolf.
[Tue Feb 20 20:36:40 2007] : (3) Lia: [1d20+11] -> [7,11] = (18)
[Tue Feb 20 20:36:52 2007] : (1) DM: Now a Str check.
[Tue Feb 20 20:37:10 2007] : (2) Dan: ooc +1 according to my SRD, I think it's a typo in the MM
[Tue Feb 20 20:37:46 2007] : (4) Aliatra: ooc +11 seems like an awful lot
[Tue Feb 20 20:38:21 2007] : (3) Lia: ooc well STR 25 for the dire worlf
[Tue Feb 20 20:38:30 2007] : (3) Lia: ooc does not look that far off
[Tue Feb 20 20:38:48 2007] : (3) Lia: [1d20+7] -> [12,7] = (19)
[Tue Feb 20 20:38:52 2007] : (2) Dan: ooc ah, it's a dire wolf, wow
[Tue Feb 20 20:38:53 2007] : (3) Lia: ooc for STR check
[Tue Feb 20 20:39:15 2007] : (1) DM: ooc +4 for being large = +11.
[Tue Feb 20 20:39:16 2007] : (5) Adrin: ooc pretty impressive
[Tue Feb 20 20:39:46 2007] : (1) DM: The assasin yelps as he/she lands on their arse.
[Tue Feb 20 20:39:53 2007] : (3) Lia: ooc ok, done for the wolf.
[Tue Feb 20 20:39:54 2007] : (5) Adrin: ooc heh
[Tue Feb 20 20:40:09 2007] : (3) Lia: Moeki gos as far as possible on the stairs
[Tue Feb 20 20:40:40 2007] : (3) Lia: Lia holds her breath and thinks of her next move.
[Tue Feb 20 20:40:42 2007] : (3) Lia: done.
[Tue Feb 20 20:41:01 2007] : (1) DM: Adrin?
[Tue Feb 20 20:41:32 2007] : (5) Adrin: move round the dire wolf and attack #2
[Tue Feb 20 20:42:04 2007] : (2) Dan: ooc sorry, I'd highlighted it, it's snapped to the grid
[Tue Feb 20 20:42:23 2007] : (5) Adrin: +1 Greatsword (base): [1d20+9] -> [4,9] = (13) ===> Damage: [2d6+4] -> [3,5,4] = (12)
[Tue Feb 20 20:42:41 2007] : (1) DM: Hit.
[Tue Feb 20 20:42:50 2007] : (2) Dan: ooc presumably I can see a bit now.
[Tue Feb 20 20:43:12 2007] : (5) Adrin: done
[Tue Feb 20 20:43:14 2007] : (1) DM: The assasin takes a mortal blow.
[Tue Feb 20 20:43:44 2007] : (4) Aliatra: ooc You could just have sneezed at him! ;-)
[Tue Feb 20 20:43:53 2007] : (1) DM: ooc yes. Go now Dan or wait until after Aliatra?
[Tue Feb 20 20:43:59 2007] : (2) Dan: now
[Tue Feb 20 20:44:09 2007] : (1) DM: Dan, your turn.
[Tue Feb 20 20:44:41 2007] : (2) Dan: Acid Splash (base): [1d20+6] -> [16,6] = (22) ===> Damage: [1d3+0] -> [2,0] = (2)
[Tue Feb 20 20:44:45 2007] : (2) Dan: On 3
[Tue Feb 20 20:44:49 2007] : (2) Dan: Done
[Tue Feb 20 20:45:01 2007] : (5) Adrin: ooc I think they'll all lucky Lia didn't summon a Dire Turkey and give them all Bird Flu
[Tue Feb 20 20:45:10 2007] : (1) DM: ooc lollers.
[Tue Feb 20 20:45:13 2007] : (3) Lia: ooc LOL
[Tue Feb 20 20:45:13 2007] : (2) Dan: ooc LOL
[Tue Feb 20 20:45:17 2007] : (4) Aliatra: ooc LOL
[Tue Feb 20 20:45:33 2007] : (3) Lia: ooc I'll keep that one for next time ;)
[Tue Feb 20 20:45:59 2007] : (1) DM: Aliatra?
[Tue Feb 20 20:46:13 2007] : (4) Aliatra: Following Moeki
[Tue Feb 20 20:46:23 2007] : (4) Aliatra: Done
[Tue Feb 20 20:46:53 2007] : (1) Assassins: Spot check Dan.
[Tue Feb 20 20:47:09 2007] : (2) Dan: Spot Skill Check: [1d20+5] -> [6,5] = (11)
[Tue Feb 20 20:47:31 2007] : (1) Assassins: A forth assasin pops out of hiding and takes a shot at Dan.
[Tue Feb 20 20:47:37 2007] : (1) Assassins: *Sneak attack* Crossbow, hand (base): [1d20+4] -> [14,4] = (18) ===> Damage: [1d4+0+1d6] -> [3,0,5] = (8)
[Tue Feb 20 20:48:02 2007] : (1) Assassins: Did it hit you or one of the images?
[Tue Feb 20 20:48:22 2007] : (5) Adrin: ooc are they small walls?
[Tue Feb 20 20:49:17 2007] : (1) Assassins: They're different heights. The back one is only 4 ft high. The front one is 8 ft.
[Tue Feb 20 20:49:27 2007] : (5) Adrin: ooc ok
[Tue Feb 20 20:49:29 2007] : (2) Dan: umm 4 images
[Tue Feb 20 20:49:31 2007] : (2) Dan: [1d4] -> [2] = (2)
[Tue Feb 20 20:49:32 2007] : (1) Assassins: [1d4] -> [3] = (3)
[Tue Feb 20 20:49:35 2007] : (2) Dan: Image
[Tue Feb 20 20:49:52 2007] : (1) Assassins: Number 3 leaps down from the balcony
[Tue Feb 20 20:49:57 2007] : (2) Dan: ooc leaving 2 images and me
[Tue Feb 20 20:50:00 2007] : (1) Assassins: Tumble Skill Check: [1d20+8] -> [16,8] = (24)
[Tue Feb 20 20:50:08 2007] : (1) Assassins: As does number #1
[Tue Feb 20 20:50:10 2007] : (1) Assassins: Tumble Skill Check: [1d20+8] -> [11,8] = (19)
[Tue Feb 20 20:50:18 2007] : (1) Assassins: They flank Dan and attack.
[Tue Feb 20 20:50:54 2007] : (1) Assassins: They dropped their crossbows before they leapt.
[Tue Feb 20 20:50:57 2007] : (1) Assassins: Sword, short (masterwork) (base): [1d20+5] -> [4,5] = (9) ===> Damage: [1d6+2] -> [5,2] = (7)
[Tue Feb 20 20:51:02 2007] : (1) Assassins: *Sneak attack* Sword, short (masterwork) (base): [1d20+5] -> [8,5] = (13) ===> Damage: [1d6+2+1d6] -> [3,2,2] = (7)
[Tue Feb 20 20:51:03 2007] : (1) Assassins: *Sneak attack* Sword, short (masterwork) (base): [1d20+5] -> [9,5] = (14) ===> Damage: [1d6+2+1d6] -> [6,2,1] = (9)
[Tue Feb 20 20:51:11 2007] : (1) Assassins: [1d3] -> [1] = (1)
[Tue Feb 20 20:51:28 2007] : (1) Assassins: Hit Dan, but it's a miss at 15.
[Tue Feb 20 20:51:32 2007] : (1) Assassins: [1d3] -> [2] = (2)
[Tue Feb 20 20:51:36 2007] : (2) Dan: good
[Tue Feb 20 20:51:42 2007] : (1) Assassins: Image, gone. 2 images left.
[Tue Feb 20 20:51:58 2007] : (1) Assassins: Moeki got an AoO against #1.
[Tue Feb 20 20:52:21 2007] : (3) Lia: Claw 1/2:: [1d20+4+0] -> [12,4,0] = (16) Damage [1d4+2+0] -> [3,2,0] = (5)
[Tue Feb 20 20:52:33 2007] : (1) Assassins: ooc btw they ave Quick Draw if you're wondering why they could move, draw and attack
[Tue Feb 20 20:53:00 2007] : (1) Assassins: Moeki's claw rakes one of the assasins.
[Tue Feb 20 20:53:28 2007] : (1) Assassins: You here another spell being cast.
[Tue Feb 20 20:53:43 2007] : (2) Dan: Spellcraft Skill Check: [1d20+15] -> [7,15] = (22)
[Tue Feb 20 20:53:50 2007] : (3) Lia: Spellcraft Skill Check: [1d20+11] -> [14,11] = (25)
[Tue Feb 20 20:53:51 2007] : (4) Aliatra: Spellcraft Skill Check: [1d20+2] -> [3,2] = (5)
[Tue Feb 20 20:54:51 2007] : (1) DM: Lia, your turn.
[Tue Feb 20 20:55:12 2007] : (3) Lia: "There's a mage out there, and he's mirroring himself"
[Tue Feb 20 20:55:29 2007] : (1) DM: The spell casting is from the upper floor as before.
[Tue Feb 20 20:55:35 2007] : (3) Lia: Dire wolf first on 4 (is 4 at the same level?)
[Tue Feb 20 20:55:44 2007] : (3) Lia: ooc *on* the same level
[Tue Feb 20 20:55:55 2007] : (1) DM: ooc yes.
[Tue Feb 20 20:55:57 2007] : (3) Lia: Dire Wolf attacks: Bite (melee) [1d20+11] -> [18,11] = (29) ==> Damage: [1d8+10] -> [8,10] = (18) (trip +11 on success)
[Tue Feb 20 20:56:02 2007] : (2) Dan: "Now tell me why we didn't fireball them again?"
[Tue Feb 20 20:56:12 2007] : (1) DM: ooc wow. That wolf is a bit good.
[Tue Feb 20 20:56:21 2007] : (4) Aliatra: ooc It sure is
[Tue Feb 20 20:56:25 2007] : (5) Adrin: ooc he's behind a 4ft wall
[Tue Feb 20 20:56:29 2007] : (3) Lia: [1d20+11] -> [5,11] = (16)
[Tue Feb 20 20:56:41 2007] : (3) Lia: ooc yes, weird huh.
[Tue Feb 20 20:56:56 2007] : (1) DM: The assasin dies as the wolf brutally savages his belly. Intestines spilling out onto the floor.
[Tue Feb 20 20:57:13 2007] : (5) Adrin: ooc get in there!
[Tue Feb 20 20:57:27 2007] : (3) Lia: ooc can Moeki go on 5?
[Tue Feb 20 20:57:28 2007] : (1) DM: ooc the wall does cross the whole space, you can go around it.
[Tue Feb 20 20:57:33 2007] : (3) Lia: or 6?
[Tue Feb 20 20:57:46 2007] : (1) DM: ooc they're not in play yet!
[Tue Feb 20 20:57:53 2007] : (3) Lia: ooc oops
[Tue Feb 20 20:58:00 2007] : (3) Lia: Moeki goes up then?
[Tue Feb 20 20:58:04 2007] : (1) DM: Sure.
[Tue Feb 20 20:58:31 2007] : (3) Lia: ooc move him not sure I know where the stairs are :)
[Tue Feb 20 21:00:09 2007] : (3) Lia: Lia aims at 1 with her sling
[Tue Feb 20 21:00:14 2007] : (3) Lia: Sling +1 (base): [1d20+4] -> [8,4] = (12) ===> Damage: [1d4+1] -> [3,1] = (4)
[Tue Feb 20 21:00:20 2007] : (1) DM: ooc Moeki is not going to go very far, you can't give him (her? that sort of instruction.
[Tue Feb 20 21:00:25 2007] : (1) DM: Miss.
[Tue Feb 20 21:00:36 2007] : (3) Lia: and moves.
[Tue Feb 20 21:00:42 2007] : (3) Lia: done.
[Tue Feb 20 21:00:58 2007] : (1) DM: And apparently you're supposed to make a handle animal check.
[Tue Feb 20 21:01:37 2007] : (1) DM: ooc brb
[Tue Feb 20 21:01:47 2007] : (3) Lia: Handle Animal (+4 if companion) Skill Check: [1d20+4] -> [11,4] = (15)
[Tue Feb 20 21:01:50 2007] : (5) Adrin: ooc brb
[Tue Feb 20 21:01:59 2007] : (3) Lia: ooc ok, then I ask Moeki to attack 1
[Tue Feb 20 21:02:25 2007] : (2) Dan: ooc it's still a Handle animal check to get her to do it
[Tue Feb 20 21:02:37 2007] : (3) Lia: it's a him.
[Tue Feb 20 21:02:58 2007] : (2) Dan: ooc with +4 because it's a companion. Sorry, him
[Tue Feb 20 21:03:38 2007] : (1) DM: ooc back
[Tue Feb 20 21:03:39 2007] : (5) Adrin: ooc back
[Tue Feb 20 21:03:49 2007] : (3) Lia: Moeki stays back and does not attack.
[Tue Feb 20 21:03:54 2007] : (1) DM: k.
[Tue Feb 20 21:03:57 2007] : (3) Lia: ooc DC 20
[Tue Feb 20 21:04:01 2007] : (1) DM: Adrin, your turn.
[Tue Feb 20 21:04:30 2007] : (5) Adrin: Adrin bounds forward and attacks #1
[Tue Feb 20 21:04:32 2007] : (5) Adrin: +1 Greatsword (base): [1d20+9] -> [9,9] = (18) ===> Damage: [2d6+4] -> [2,4,4] = (10)
[Tue Feb 20 21:04:49 2007] : (1) DM: ooc If you're explaining rules that aren't just nit-picking could you all do it as ooc instead of whispering it to me.
[Tue Feb 20 21:05:22 2007] : (4) Aliatra: ooc Sure
[Tue Feb 20 21:05:56 2007] : (1) DM: The assasin folds up his hand clutched to a profusely bleeding cut on his leg. He probably won't live much longer.
[Tue Feb 20 21:06:30 2007] : (1) DM: Dan, your turn.
[Tue Feb 20 21:06:38 2007] : (2) Dan: 5ft step
[Tue Feb 20 21:06:47 2007] : (2) Dan: Longsword +1 (base): [1d20+3] -> [19,3] = (22) ===> Damage: [1d8+1] -> [2,1] = (3)
[Tue Feb 20 21:06:47 2007] : (2) Dan: Critical hit? [1d20+3] -> [9,3] = (12) ===> Damage: [2d8+2] -> [3,5,2] = (10)
[Tue Feb 20 21:07:00 2007] : (2) Dan: Done
[Tue Feb 20 21:07:05 2007] : (1) DM: Hit. Not a crit.
[Tue Feb 20 21:07:12 2007] : (1) DM: Aliatra?
[Tue Feb 20 21:07:21 2007] : (4) Aliatra: Attacking #3
[Tue Feb 20 21:07:29 2007] : (4) Aliatra: Greatsword +1 (base): [1d20+7] -> [8,7] = (15) ===> Damage: [2d6+6] -> [5,6,6] = (17)
[Tue Feb 20 21:07:37 2007] : (2) Dan: ooc ouch!
[Tue Feb 20 21:08:09 2007] : (1) DM: You nearly sever her arm at the shoulder. Blood sprays over the floor and walls.
[Tue Feb 20 21:08:09 2007] : (4) Aliatra: ooc Only if it hits
[Tue Feb 20 21:08:16 2007] : (4) Aliatra: Done
[Tue Feb 20 21:08:51 2007] : (1) DM: #1 crawls across the floor and up the stairs.
[Tue Feb 20 21:09:05 2007] : (1) DM: He leaves a smear of blood on the floor.
[Tue Feb 20 21:09:23 2007] : (1) DM: Another spell is cast by the wizard on the upper floor.
[Tue Feb 20 21:09:29 2007] : (2) Dan: Spellcraft Skill Check: [1d20+15] -> [11,15] = (26)
[Tue Feb 20 21:09:34 2007] : (4) Aliatra: ooc I don't imagine he's very fast if he's crawling
[Tue Feb 20 21:09:37 2007] : (1) DM: It's sheild.
[Tue Feb 20 21:09:39 2007] : (4) Aliatra: Spellcraft Skill Check: [1d20+2] -> [13,2] = (15)
[Tue Feb 20 21:09:49 2007] : (2) Dan: "This wizard is certainly preparing for us"
[Tue Feb 20 21:09:57 2007] : (1) DM: shield even.
[Tue Feb 20 21:10:15 2007] : (1) DM: Adrin, your get a AoO if you heartless enough to strike at a dying man.
[Tue Feb 20 21:10:17 2007] : (2) Dan: "So he's now shielded, mirror images and protected from non-magical arrows"
[Tue Feb 20 21:10:20 2007] : (4) Aliatra: "How long do those spells last? Can we wait them out?"
[Tue Feb 20 21:10:46 2007] : (2) Dan: "Minutes at least"
[Tue Feb 20 21:11:17 2007] : (1) DM: Adrin? Your AoO?
[Tue Feb 20 21:11:25 2007] : (2) Dan: "The arrows spell lasts hours"
[Tue Feb 20 21:11:49 2007] : (2) Dan: "I have a magical bow though."
[Tue Feb 20 21:12:14 2007] : (2) Dan: Shall we head upstairs?"
[Tue Feb 20 21:12:16 2007] : (1) DM: ooc Earth calling Adrin?
[Tue Feb 20 21:12:19 2007] : (5) Adrin: ooc hello?
[Tue Feb 20 21:12:36 2007] : (1) DM: You have an AoO against #1 if you choose.
[Tue Feb 20 21:12:43 2007] : (2) Dan: ooc Hello, I can see both Adrin and DM
[Tue Feb 20 21:13:24 2007] : (5) Adrin: Disconnecting from server...
[Tue Feb 20 21:13:24 2007] : (5) Adrin (exit): 21:13
[Tue Feb 20 21:13:25 2007] : (3) Lia: ooc me too
[Tue Feb 20 21:13:27 2007] : (4) Aliatra: ooc And I can see you
[Tue Feb 20 21:13:32 2007] : (6) Adrin (enter): 21:13
[Tue Feb 20 21:14:04 2007] : (1) DM: You have an AoO against #1 if you choose, Adrin.
[Tue Feb 20 21:14:21 2007] : (1) DM: Hovering your mouse over him shows "Near death"
[Tue Feb 20 21:14:28 2007] : (2) Dan: ooc LOL
[Tue Feb 20 21:14:28 2007] : (6) Adrin: +1 Greatsword (base): [1d20+9] -> [10,9] = (19) ===> Damage: [2d6+4] -> [5,2,4] = (11)
[Tue Feb 20 21:14:31 2007] : (6) Adrin: ooc heh
[Tue Feb 20 21:14:38 2007] : (2) Dan: ooc not now ;)
[Tue Feb 20 21:14:55 2007] : (4) Aliatra: ooc Past death now, I should imagine
[Tue Feb 20 21:15:00 2007] : (6) Adrin: ooc bugger, I've lost the map outline now :( Memory dont fail me now!
[Tue Feb 20 21:15:02 2007] : (1) DM: ooc 11 damage was over kill. He was on zero.
[Tue Feb 20 21:15:14 2007] : (3) Lia: ooc :P
[Tue Feb 20 21:15:24 2007] : (2) Dan: "Shall we head upstairs?"
[Tue Feb 20 21:15:26 2007] : (3) Lia: ooc we like our assassins very dead
[Tue Feb 20 21:15:31 2007] : (1) DM: Lia, your turn.
[Tue Feb 20 21:15:42 2007] : (4) Aliatra: "Where else?"
[Tue Feb 20 21:15:44 2007] : (3) Lia: "Oh yes, and quick, before that mage is untouchable"
[Tue Feb 20 21:15:45 2007] : (7) Adrin (enter): 21:15
[Tue Feb 20 21:15:45 2007] : (2) Dan: "Or we can wait for the wizard's spells to fizzle"
[Tue Feb 20 21:15:50 2007] : (1) DM: No wait. My turn isn't over yet.
[Tue Feb 20 21:16:12 2007] : (7) Adrin: ooc I got booted followed by a few strange errors.. Restarting orpg...
[Tue Feb 20 21:16:26 2007] : (7) Adrin: Disconnecting from server...
[Tue Feb 20 21:16:27 2007] : Server Administrator-> Kicking '(6) Adrin' from server... Removing dead client
[Tue Feb 20 21:16:27 2007] : (7) Adrin (exit): 21:16
[Tue Feb 20 21:16:28 2007] : (6) Adrin (exit): 21:16
[Tue Feb 20 21:16:49 2007] : (1) Assassins: A another 4 assasins bound lightly down the stairs from the upper floor and position themselves on the balcony.
[Tue Feb 20 21:17:04 2007] : (8) Adrin (enter): 21:17
[Tue Feb 20 21:17:15 2007] : (1) Assassins: Make that only two
[Tue Feb 20 21:17:25 2007] : (4) Aliatra: ooc LOL
[Tue Feb 20 21:17:27 2007] : (1) DM: Lia, your turn.
[Tue Feb 20 21:17:54 2007] : (4) Aliatra: "Do you want to die as well?"
[Tue Feb 20 21:18:12 2007] : (1) DM: As befits a professional assasin they do not reply.
[Tue Feb 20 21:18:35 2007] : (3) Lia: Handle Animal (+4 if companion) Skill Check: [1d20+4] -> [4,4] = (8)
[Tue Feb 20 21:18:55 2007] : (3) Lia: Moeki just does not respond to Lia
[Tue Feb 20 21:19:03 2007] : (3) Lia: Lia aims at 5
[Tue Feb 20 21:19:12 2007] : (3) Lia: Sling +1 (base): [1d20+4] -> [16,4] = (20) ===> Damage: [1d4+1] -> [3,1] = (4)
[Tue Feb 20 21:19:12 2007] : (2) Dan: ooc naughty animal!
[Tue Feb 20 21:19:19 2007] : (3) Lia: done.
[Tue Feb 20 21:19:27 2007] : (3) Lia: ooc wait
[Tue Feb 20 21:19:27 2007] : (1) DM: A hit.
[Tue Feb 20 21:19:30 2007] : (3) Lia: can the Dire wolf attack?
[Tue Feb 20 21:19:41 2007] : (1) DM: What's its speed?
[Tue Feb 20 21:19:53 2007] : (3) Lia: 50ft
[Tue Feb 20 21:19:56 2007] : (1) DM: Yes.
[Tue Feb 20 21:20:08 2007] : (3) Lia: it just moved 50 ft
[Tue Feb 20 21:20:17 2007] : (3) Lia: Dire Wolf attacks: Bite (melee) [1d20+11] -> [5,11] = (16) ==> Damage: [1d8+10] -> [2,10] = (12) (trip +11 on success)
[Tue Feb 20 21:20:29 2007] : (3) Lia: on 5
[Tue Feb 20 21:20:31 2007] : (3) Lia: done.
[Tue Feb 20 21:20:52 2007] : (1) DM: The assasin staggers and grabs hold of the balcony with a bloody hand.
[Tue Feb 20 21:20:58 2007] : (1) DM: Adrin?
[Tue Feb 20 21:21:24 2007] : (3) Lia: ooc actually, the dire wolf is nasty, but its AC is kinda weak. So I suppose with stronger NPCs it can die pretty quickly.
[Tue Feb 20 21:21:27 2007] : (3) Lia: ooc trip David?
[Tue Feb 20 21:21:29 2007] : (8) Adrin: ooc I guess there isn't room for me on the balcony
[Tue Feb 20 21:21:43 2007] : (3) Lia: [1d20+11] -> [8,11] = (19)
[Tue Feb 20 21:21:49 2007] : (1) DM: Dex check: [1d20+3] -> [14,3] = (17)
[Tue Feb 20 21:22:00 2007] : (1) DM: Tripped.
[Tue Feb 20 21:22:08 2007] : (2) Dan: ooc it's got a fair few HPs to make up for the low HP though
[Tue Feb 20 21:22:17 2007] : (2) Dan: ooc err, AC
[Tue Feb 20 21:22:23 2007] : (1) DM: Adrin?
[Tue Feb 20 21:22:28 2007] : (3) Lia: ooc yes. nice summon.
[Tue Feb 20 21:22:50 2007] : (4) Aliatra: ooc Certainly one to keep :)
[Tue Feb 20 21:23:00 2007] : (8) Adrin: I'll try and climb the rope the assassin used earlier
[Tue Feb 20 21:23:09 2007] : (8) Adrin: Climb Skill Check: [1d20+4] -> [11,4] = (15)
[Tue Feb 20 21:23:51 2007] : (4) Aliatra: "Lia, can you get that wolf moving so I can get up the stairs?"
[Tue Feb 20 21:23:55 2007] : (1) DM: You scramble up the rope.
[Tue Feb 20 21:24:18 2007] : (1) DM: #5 gets an AoO as you climb up.
[Tue Feb 20 21:24:27 2007] : (1) DM: Sword, short (masterwork) (base): [1d20+5] -> [1,5] = (6) ===> Damage: [1d6+2] -> [2,2] = (4)
[Tue Feb 20 21:24:41 2007] : (1) DM: Dan, your turn.
[Tue Feb 20 21:25:07 2007] : (3) Lia: ooc isn't 5 on the floor?
[Tue Feb 20 21:25:21 2007] : (1) DM: #6, sorry.
[Tue Feb 20 21:25:25 2007] : (2) Dan: Sheathe my sword and draw bow
[Tue Feb 20 21:25:27 2007] : (2) Dan: Done
[Tue Feb 20 21:25:32 2007] : (1) DM: Aliatra?
[Tue Feb 20 21:25:55 2007] : (4) Aliatra: Getting to the stairs and going up as far as possible
[Tue Feb 20 21:26:13 2007] : (4) Aliatra: can't get past the wolf, can I?
[Tue Feb 20 21:26:53 2007] : (1) DM: No.
[Tue Feb 20 21:26:58 2007] : (2) Dan: ooc not unless it's 2 size categories bigger than you, then you can move between its legs ;)
[Tue Feb 20 21:27:11 2007] : (4) Aliatra: ooc LOL
[Tue Feb 20 21:27:13 2007] : (1) DM: ooc It's not /that/ big.
[Tue Feb 20 21:27:54 2007] : (4) Aliatra: Done, then
[Tue Feb 20 21:27:56 2007] : (1) Assassins: Another assasin moves behind Adrin and stabs.
[Tue Feb 20 21:28:02 2007] : (1) Assassins: *Sneak attack* Sword, short (masterwork) (base): [1d20+5] -> [16,5] = (21) ===> Damage: [1d6+2+1d6] -> [3,2,6] = (11)
[Tue Feb 20 21:28:11 2007] : (8) Adrin: "Urgh!"
[Tue Feb 20 21:28:12 2007] : (1) Assassins: 11 damage, Adrin.
[Tue Feb 20 21:28:24 2007] : (1) Assassins: #6 also strikes at Adrin
[Tue Feb 20 21:28:26 2007] : (1) Assassins: *Sneak attack* Sword, short (masterwork) (base): [1d20+5] -> [20,5] = (25) ===> Damage: [1d6+2+1d6] -> [1,2,3] = (6)
[Tue Feb 20 21:28:27 2007] : (1) Assassins: Critical hit? [1d20+5] -> [8,5] = (13) ===> Damage: [2d6+4+1d6] -> [4,1,4,4] = (13)
[Tue Feb 20 21:28:39 2007] : (1) Assassins: Another 6 damage.
[Tue Feb 20 21:28:49 2007] : (2) Dan: can he sneak attack if he's right in front of him?
[Tue Feb 20 21:28:57 2007] : (1) Assassins: ooc flanked
[Tue Feb 20 21:29:06 2007] : (2) Dan: ooc duh!
[Tue Feb 20 21:29:29 2007] : (1) Assassins: The wizard casts a spell and a firey ray shoots out at Adrin.
[Tue Feb 20 21:30:04 2007] : (2) Dan: Spellcraft Skill Check: [1d20+15] -> [5,15] = (20)
[Tue Feb 20 21:30:26 2007] : (1) Assassins: Ranged touch (base): [1d20+4] -> [9,4] = (13) ===> Damage: [1d1-1] -> [1,-1] = (0)
[Tue Feb 20 21:30:44 2007] : (3) Lia: Spellcraft Skill Check: [1d20+11] -> [18,11] = (29)
[Tue Feb 20 21:30:47 2007] : (4) Aliatra: Initiative [1d20+7] -> [12,7] = (19)
[Tue Feb 20 21:31:00 2007] : (4) Aliatra: ooc Oops
[Tue Feb 20 21:31:17 2007] : (1) Assassins: Hit. Take [4d6] -> [5,5,5,3] = (18) fire damage Adrin.
[Tue Feb 20 21:31:43 2007] : (1) Assassins: It's a scorching ray.
[Tue Feb 20 21:31:48 2007] : (2) Dan: ooc I think he may have gone again
[Tue Feb 20 21:31:51 2007] : (8) Adrin: "ARGH!"
[Tue Feb 20 21:32:37 2007] : (1) Assassins: Ah, you're right Craig. Got confused their. No ray.
[Tue Feb 20 21:32:38 2007] : (8) Adrin: ooc touch AC is..?
[Tue Feb 20 21:33:15 2007] : (2) Dan: ooc umm, I'm right?
[Tue Feb 20 21:33:16 2007] : (1) DM: No. I'm right. The ray was cast.
[Tue Feb 20 21:33:33 2007] : (1) DM: Lia, your turn.
[Tue Feb 20 21:33:51 2007] : (8) Adrin: ooc my touch AC is 14
[Tue Feb 20 21:34:03 2007] : (2) Dan: ooc \o/
[Tue Feb 20 21:34:10 2007] : (3) Lia: ooc we're at round 5 right?
[Tue Feb 20 21:34:15 2007] : (8) Adrin: ooc ring of Prot
[Tue Feb 20 21:34:22 2007] : (1) DM: ooc darn.
[Tue Feb 20 21:35:00 2007] : (3) Lia: Dire Wolf attacks: Bite (melee) [1d20+11] -> [10,11] = (21) ==> Damage: [1d8+10] -> [8,10] = (18) (trip +11 on success)
[Tue Feb 20 21:35:04 2007] : (3) Lia: on 5.
[Tue Feb 20 21:35:08 2007] : (1) DM: #5 dies.
[Tue Feb 20 21:35:18 2007] : (3) Lia: ooc 5th turn?
[Tue Feb 20 21:35:20 2007] : (8) Adrin: ooc sorry for the lateness. got a bit distracted by a few things
[Tue Feb 20 21:35:25 2007] : (3) Lia: ooc round
[Tue Feb 20 21:35:43 2007] : (2) Dan: ooc not sure Del
[Tue Feb 20 21:35:56 2007] : (3) Lia: I think so.
[Tue Feb 20 21:36:00 2007] : (1) DM: ooc Er. I've not been keeping track. All my spells last for minutes.
[Tue Feb 20 21:36:23 2007] : (2) Dan: I think it's 4 for the wolf
[Tue Feb 20 21:36:33 2007] : (3) Lia: ooc well, I think it's round 5, so Dwolf disappears now or next round? (1 rnd/lvl)
[Tue Feb 20 21:36:51 2007] : (3) Lia: ooc right, round 4.
[Tue Feb 20 21:36:52 2007] : (2) Dan: ooc next round, I meant it's had 4 rounds
[Tue Feb 20 21:36:56 2007] : (1) DM: ooc The ray hit. The wizards BAB is 2 not 1. Sorry.
[Tue Feb 20 21:37:04 2007] : (3) Lia: ooc lol
[Tue Feb 20 21:37:19 2007] : (3) Lia: ooc this is a zigging scorching ray, goes back and forth ;)
[Tue Feb 20 21:37:22 2007] : (8) Adrin: ooc to quote the DM 'darn'
[Tue Feb 20 21:37:42 2007] : (1) DM: ooc Actually it missed. 14 Dex not 16. Wow. I'm doing good today.
[Tue Feb 20 21:38:02 2007] : (3) Lia: Casts...(level 1): Produce flame: Flame in palm 1 min/lvl - touch or thrown
[Tue Feb 20 21:38:12 2007] : (4) Aliatra: ooc Are you sure now?
[Tue Feb 20 21:38:14 2007] : (3) Lia: Flame (thrown) (base): [1d20+6] -> [11,6] = (17) ===> Damage: [1d6+5] -> [3,5] = (8)
[Tue Feb 20 21:38:16 2007] : (2) Dan: ooc how many times have you rubbed out and rewritten your HPs now Bert??
[Tue Feb 20 21:38:32 2007] : (3) Lia: ooc on the caster.
[Tue Feb 20 21:38:32 2007] : (1) DM: Hit.
[Tue Feb 20 21:38:36 2007] : (8) Adrin: ooc 3?
[Tue Feb 20 21:38:42 2007] : (3) Lia: move and done.
[Tue Feb 20 21:38:46 2007] : (1) DM: You can't see the caster he's round the corner.
[Tue Feb 20 21:38:54 2007] : (1) DM: Only Adrin can see him.
[Tue Feb 20 21:38:56 2007] : (3) Lia: ooc ahhh ok, then on 6
[Tue Feb 20 21:39:07 2007] : (3) Lia: but not with flame
[Tue Feb 20 21:39:09 2007] : (8) Adrin: ooc I've taken to just writing down what dmg I take
[Tue Feb 20 21:39:20 2007] : (3) Lia: with sling
[Tue Feb 20 21:39:23 2007] : (3) Lia: Sling +1 (base): [1d20+4] -> [17,4] = (21) ===> Damage: [1d4+1] -> [2,1] = (3)
[Tue Feb 20 21:39:28 2007] : (4) Aliatra: ooc Much simpler :)
[Tue Feb 20 21:39:30 2007] : (1) DM: Hit.
[Tue Feb 20 21:39:34 2007] : (3) Lia: done.
[Tue Feb 20 21:39:42 2007] : (1) DM: Adrin?
[Tue Feb 20 21:39:56 2007] : (2) Dan: ooc can I see up to the doorway on the top floor from the ground under Adrin?
[Tue Feb 20 21:40:13 2007] : (8) Adrin: Adrin gives off a scream and lets rip (hopefully) on #7
[Tue Feb 20 21:40:18 2007] : (8) Adrin: +1 Greatsword(Rage) (base): [1d20+11] -> [4,11] = (15) ===> Damage: [2d6+7] -> [6,1,7] = (14)
[Tue Feb 20 21:40:21 2007] : (1) DM: ooc No.
[Tue Feb 20 21:40:38 2007] : (1) DM: Hit.
[Tue Feb 20 21:41:18 2007] : (1) DM: Adrin, you done?
[Tue Feb 20 21:41:26 2007] : (8) Adrin: yeah
[Tue Feb 20 21:41:33 2007] : (1) DM: Dan, your turn.
[Tue Feb 20 21:42:02 2007] : (2) Dan: Is 6 still alive? I'm kinda stuck because of the wolf
[Tue Feb 20 21:42:24 2007] : (1) DM: #6 is still alive.
[Tue Feb 20 21:42:35 2007] : (1) DM: Barely injured.
[Tue Feb 20 21:42:58 2007] : (1) DM: #7 as blood sheeting down his face from a severe blow to the head.
[Tue Feb 20 21:43:19 2007] : (2) Dan: Dan walks outside the building and shoots at a window
[Tue Feb 20 21:43:25 2007] : (2) Dan: ooc on the top floor
[Tue Feb 20 21:43:29 2007] : (2) Dan: Composite longbow +1 (base): [1d20+7] -> [1,7] = (8) ===> Damage: [1d8+1] -> [8,1] = (9)
[Tue Feb 20 21:43:35 2007] : (2) Dan: ooc FFS!
[Tue Feb 20 21:43:37 2007] : (2) Dan: Done
[Tue Feb 20 21:43:38 2007] : (1) DM: Miss.
[Tue Feb 20 21:43:44 2007] : (1) DM: Aliatra?
[Tue Feb 20 21:43:45 2007] : (4) Aliatra: ooc LOL
[Tue Feb 20 21:43:50 2007] : (2) Dan: ooc MM doesn't work on objects
[Tue Feb 20 21:43:55 2007] : (4) Aliatra: ooc Can I see #6?
[Tue Feb 20 21:44:08 2007] : (1) DM: Yes,
[Tue Feb 20 21:44:18 2007] : (4) Aliatra: Casting at him
[Tue Feb 20 21:44:35 2007] : (4) Aliatra: Aliatra Casts: Cause fear (lvl 1) One creature of 5 HD or less flees for [1d4] -> [4] = (4) rounds.
[Tue Feb 20 21:44:50 2007] : (1) DM: Will save: [1d20-1] -> [12,-1] = (11)
[Tue Feb 20 21:45:32 2007] : (8) Adrin: Disconnecting from server...
[Tue Feb 20 21:45:33 2007] : (8) Adrin (exit): 21:45
[Tue Feb 20 21:45:38 2007] : (4) Aliatra: ooc Failed! :) DC 13
[Tue Feb 20 21:45:41 2007] : (2) Dan: ooc over the bannister for him then
[Tue Feb 20 21:45:43 2007] : (9) Adrin (enter): 21:45
[Tue Feb 20 21:46:42 2007] : (10) Adrin (enter): 21:46
[Tue Feb 20 21:46:46 2007] : (1) Assassins: #6 with a terrified expression on his face leaps over the banister and runs for the door.
[Tue Feb 20 21:47:03 2007] : (10) Adrin: ooc getting a bit cheesed with orpg :/
[Tue Feb 20 21:47:26 2007] : (10) Adrin: AoO as he jumps?
[Tue Feb 20 21:47:31 2007] : (1) Assassins: Yup.
[Tue Feb 20 21:47:35 2007] : (10) Adrin: +1 Greatsword(Rage) (base): [1d20+11] -> [3,11] = (14) ===> Damage: [2d6+7] -> [5,3,7] = (15)
[Tue Feb 20 21:47:47 2007] : (1) Assassins: Miss.
[Tue Feb 20 21:47:49 2007] : Server Administrator-> Kicking '(9) Adrin' from server... Removing dead client
[Tue Feb 20 21:47:49 2007] : Server Administrator-> Kicking '(9) Adrin' from server... Removing dead client
[Tue Feb 20 21:47:50 2007] : (9) Adrin (exit): 21:47
[Tue Feb 20 21:48:07 2007] : (1) Assassins: #7 stabs at Adrin again.
[Tue Feb 20 21:48:17 2007] : (3) Lia: Dire Wolf attacks: Bite (melee) [1d20+11] -> [9,11] = (20) ==> Damage: [1d8+10] -> [3,10] = (13) (trip +11 on success)
[Tue Feb 20 21:48:26 2007] : (3) Lia: ooc Wolf's AoO
[Tue Feb 20 21:48:45 2007] : (11) Adrin (enter): 21:48
[Tue Feb 20 21:48:57 2007] : (11) Adrin: ooc sigh
[Tue Feb 20 21:49:05 2007] : (4) Aliatra: ooc This is getting ridiculous, Bert
[Tue Feb 20 21:49:08 2007] : (11) Adrin: ooc did I hit him?
[Tue Feb 20 21:49:08 2007] : Server Administrator-> Kicking '(10) Adrin' from server... Removing dead client
[Tue Feb 20 21:49:09 2007] : (10) Adrin (exit): 21:49
[Tue Feb 20 21:49:11 2007] : (1) Assassins: The assasin tips over the banister and falls to the ground, dead.
[Tue Feb 20 21:49:32 2007] : (1) Assassins: #7 stabs at Adrin.
[Tue Feb 20 21:49:38 2007] : (11) Adrin: ooc might try a reinstall for next week
[Tue Feb 20 21:49:44 2007] : (1) Assassins: Sword, short (masterwork) (base): [1d20+5] -> [7,5] = (12) ===> Damage: [1d6+2] -> [3,2] = (5)
[Tue Feb 20 21:49:56 2007] : (2) Dan: ooc worth a go
[Tue Feb 20 21:49:57 2007] : (1) Assassins: And takes a 5ft step back.
[Tue Feb 20 21:50:32 2007] : (1) Assassins: But not before the wizard sends a cone of raindow lights at Adrin.
[Tue Feb 20 21:50:36 2007] : (1) Assassins: Will save Adrin.
[Tue Feb 20 21:50:47 2007] : (11) Adrin: Will save: [1d20+5] -> [15,5] = (20)
[Tue Feb 20 21:50:51 2007] : (1) Assassins: Saved.
[Tue Feb 20 21:50:56 2007] : (4) Aliatra: ooc Nice :)
[Tue Feb 20 21:51:00 2007] : (1) Assassins: Colour spray.
[Tue Feb 20 21:51:13 2007] : (1) Assassins: Wizard moves back out of sight.
[Tue Feb 20 21:51:27 2007] : (11) Adrin: ooc I think thats the first will save Adrin has succeeded on
[Tue Feb 20 21:51:39 2007] : (1) DM: Lia, your turn. I think your wolfs goes now.
[Tue Feb 20 21:52:54 2007] : (3) Lia: Ah, does it go after the round, or at the beginning of the round. This is the 5th round.
[Tue Feb 20 21:53:05 2007] : (3) Lia: and it's 1 rnd/lvl
[Tue Feb 20 21:53:23 2007] : (2) Dan: ooc how many times has it had a move or attack?
[Tue Feb 20 21:53:40 2007] : (2) Dan: ooc that's how many rounds it's had
[Tue Feb 20 21:53:50 2007] : (3) Lia: Heh, I know :P
[Tue Feb 20 21:53:51 2007] : (1) DM: ooc it is unsummoned just before its 6 round starts.
[Tue Feb 20 21:53:53 2007] : (3) Lia: I don't remember
[Tue Feb 20 21:53:57 2007] : (3) Lia: my guess is 5
[Tue Feb 20 21:54:03 2007] : (3) Lia: The dire Wolf ppofs and disappears
[Tue Feb 20 21:54:25 2007] : (3) Lia: ooc can I get past Ali in the stairs?
[Tue Feb 20 21:54:30 2007] : (1) DM: ooc yes.
[Tue Feb 20 21:54:47 2007] : (3) Lia: Casts...(level 1): Cure light wounds: curing [1d8+5] -> [3,5] = (8) HP
[Tue Feb 20 21:54:50 2007] : (4) Aliatra: ooc If I let you :P
[Tue Feb 20 21:54:53 2007] : (3) Lia: on Adrin.
[Tue Feb 20 21:55:03 2007] : (3) Lia: 5 ft step back. Done.
[Tue Feb 20 21:55:23 2007] : (11) Adrin: Adrin looks a little healthier
[Tue Feb 20 21:55:29 2007] : (2) Dan: ooc you can't move, then 5ft step
[Tue Feb 20 21:55:52 2007] : (3) Lia: ooc k
[Tue Feb 20 21:55:53 2007] : (1) DM: Adrin?
[Tue Feb 20 21:56:17 2007] : (11) Adrin: step fwd and attack #7
[Tue Feb 20 21:56:20 2007] : (11) Adrin: +1 Greatsword(Rage) (base): [1d20+11] -> [1,11] = (12) ===> Damage: [2d6+7] -> [1,4,7] = (12)
[Tue Feb 20 21:56:47 2007] : (1) DM: A corridor stretches out in front of you and then turns to the right. There's a door on the right.
[Tue Feb 20 21:57:13 2007] : (1) DM: Miss.
[Tue Feb 20 21:57:17 2007] : (2) Dan: ooc is that stairs in front of Adrin?
[Tue Feb 20 21:57:35 2007] : (1) DM: You don't see the wizard.
[Tue Feb 20 21:57:42 2007] : (1) DM: ooc yes. Adrin is now on the stairs.
[Tue Feb 20 21:58:02 2007] : (1) DM: Dan, your turn.
[Tue Feb 20 21:58:54 2007] : (2) Dan: In the absence of any information, Dan tries the windowe again
[Tue Feb 20 21:58:59 2007] : (2) Dan: Composite longbow +1 (base): [1d20+7] -> [14,7] = (21) ===> Damage: [1d8+1] -> [3,1] = (4)
[Tue Feb 20 21:59:11 2007] : (1) DM: A hit, you smash one of the windows.
[Tue Feb 20 21:59:22 2007] : (2) Dan: Done
[Tue Feb 20 21:59:40 2007] : (1) DM: Aliatra?
[Tue Feb 20 21:59:51 2007] : (2) Dan: ooc wish I has a wand of quicken spell, but they cost about 30,000gp
[Tue Feb 20 21:59:55 2007] : (2) Dan: ooc rod
[Tue Feb 20 22:00:24 2007] : (4) Aliatra: Joining Adrin in slashing #7
[Tue Feb 20 22:00:38 2007] : (4) Aliatra: Greatsword +1 (base): [1d20+7] -> [19,7] = (26) ===> Damage: [2d6+6] -> [1,4,6] = (11)
[Tue Feb 20 22:00:38 2007] : (4) Aliatra: Critical hit? [1d20+7] -> [2,7] = (9) ===> Damage: [4d6+12] -> [6,1,4,6,12] = (29)
[Tue Feb 20 22:00:51 2007] : (4) Aliatra: ooc No crit :(
[Tue Feb 20 22:01:05 2007] : (4) Aliatra: Done
[Tue Feb 20 22:01:31 2007] : (1) DM: A hefty slash and the assasin falls down dead.
[Tue Feb 20 22:01:47 2007] : (2) Dan: ooc hopefully they heard the window smash
[Tue Feb 20 22:01:59 2007] : (3) Lia: ooc Dan is outside?
[Tue Feb 20 22:02:03 2007] : (1) DM: ooc yes.
[Tue Feb 20 22:02:21 2007] : (3) Lia: Listen Skill Check: [1d20+6] -> [12,6] = (18)
[Tue Feb 20 22:02:32 2007] : (3) Lia: ooc to see if I heard the windoze crash
[Tue Feb 20 22:02:36 2007] : (3) Lia: ooc BLUE SCREEN
[Tue Feb 20 22:02:38 2007] : (1) DM: The wizard casts another spell.
[Tue Feb 20 22:02:53 2007] : (1) Assassins: Spellcraft checks.
[Tue Feb 20 22:03:05 2007] : (2) Dan: Spellcraft Skill Check: [1d20+15] -> [10,15] = (25)
[Tue Feb 20 22:03:07 2007] : (3) Lia: Spellcraft Skill Check: [1d20+11] -> [13,11] = (24)
[Tue Feb 20 22:03:23 2007] : (4) Aliatra: Spellcraft Skill Check: [1d20+2] -> [13,2] = (15)
[Tue Feb 20 22:04:11 2007] : (2) Dan: "He's casting illusions"
[Tue Feb 20 22:04:12 2007] : (3) Lia: "Hmm, if we can make out what is real and what is not out there..."
[Tue Feb 20 22:04:18 2007] : (1) DM: Lia, your turn.
[Tue Feb 20 22:05:22 2007] : (1) DM: The spell casting was going from around the bend in the corridor.
[Tue Feb 20 22:05:44 2007] : (3) Lia: ooc isn't 7 dead?
[Tue Feb 20 22:05:49 2007] : (1) DM: yes
[Tue Feb 20 22:06:24 2007] : (3) Lia: Lia goes up and waits by the door.
[Tue Feb 20 22:06:25 2007] : (3) Lia: done.
[Tue Feb 20 22:06:38 2007] : (1) DM: Adrin?
[Tue Feb 20 22:06:55 2007] : (11) Adrin: Join Lia
[Tue Feb 20 22:07:19 2007] : (3) Lia: ooc wait I could cast another spell on Adrin actually
[Tue Feb 20 22:07:23 2007] : (1) DM: Trying the door?
[Tue Feb 20 22:07:24 2007] : (3) Lia: ooc would make mor sense.
[Tue Feb 20 22:07:38 2007] : (3) Lia: Casts...(level 1): Cure light wounds: curing [1d8+5] -> [6,5] = (11) HP
[Tue Feb 20 22:07:51 2007] : (3) Lia: ooc sorry. done.
[Tue Feb 20 22:08:31 2007] : (11) Adrin: Adrin looks in great shape
[Tue Feb 20 22:08:39 2007] : (1) DM: Adrin are you done?
[Tue Feb 20 22:08:49 2007] : (11) Adrin: Adrin tries to open the door
[Tue Feb 20 22:08:50 2007] : (11) Adrin: done
[Tue Feb 20 22:08:55 2007] : (1) DM: Dan, your turn.
[Tue Feb 20 22:09:07 2007] : (1) DM: You can see Adrin and Lia through the windows.
[Tue Feb 20 22:09:21 2007] : (2) Dan: ooc can you indicate where the windows are please DM
[Tue Feb 20 22:09:31 2007] : (2) Dan: ooc I need to select which one I smashed
[Tue Feb 20 22:10:05 2007] : (1) DM: ooc they're everyother square.
[Tue Feb 20 22:10:53 2007] : (1) DM: k.
[Tue Feb 20 22:11:05 2007] : (2) Dan: Dan steps back to get as clear a shot as he can
[Tue Feb 20 22:11:25 2007] : (2) Dan: Aryadan Casts: Stinking Cloud (level 3): Nauseating cloud of 20ft radius (Duration - 1 round/level, DC 19 save) - New save each round for those who succeed but remain in the cloud. Nausea lasts 1d4+1 rounds after exiting cloud
[Tue Feb 20 22:11:38 2007] : (2) Dan: Into the room
[Tue Feb 20 22:11:45 2007] : (1) DM: k.
[Tue Feb 20 22:11:51 2007] : (1) DM: Aliatra, your turn.
[Tue Feb 20 22:12:14 2007] : (4) Aliatra: Is that door locked?
[Tue Feb 20 22:12:54 2007] : (1) DM: The door is openable.
[Tue Feb 20 22:13:02 2007] : (4) Aliatra: Didn't Adrin try it?
[Tue Feb 20 22:13:13 2007] : (4) Aliatra: Opening the door
[Tue Feb 20 22:13:41 2007] : (1) DM: It opens. Inside are some bunk beds.
[Tue Feb 20 22:14:06 2007] : (4) Aliatra: ooc Sorry, got confused about the position of the door
[Tue Feb 20 22:14:17 2007] : (4) Aliatra: Having a good look around, not entering yet
[Tue Feb 20 22:14:19 2007] : (4) Aliatra: Spot Skill Check: [1d20+2] -> [10,2] = (12)
[Tue Feb 20 22:14:23 2007] : (4) Aliatra: Done
[Tue Feb 20 22:14:40 2007] : (1) DM: ooc Um. That's not where the door is.
[Tue Feb 20 22:14:53 2007] : (1) DM: ooc move you mini, please.
[Tue Feb 20 22:15:27 2007] : (4) Aliatra: ooc Oops
[Tue Feb 20 22:16:12 2007] : (1) Assassins: Oh dear, you're all in a line.
[Tue Feb 20 22:16:44 2007] : (1) Assassins: The wizard wearing robes of red trimmed with violet walks around the corner and casts a spell.
[Tue Feb 20 22:16:55 2007] : (11) Adrin: ooc what corner?
[Tue Feb 20 22:17:22 2007] : (2) Dan: ooc I'm confused, I also wondered that
[Tue Feb 20 22:17:42 2007] : (4) Aliatra: ooc And me
[Tue Feb 20 22:17:53 2007] : (11) Adrin: ooc ah, I though the door was at the end of the hallway
[Tue Feb 20 22:18:05 2007] : (1) Assassins: a line of blue-white, crackling electrical energy leaps from his finger tips and arcs through Aliatra, Adrin and Lia.
[Tue Feb 20 22:18:12 2007] : (4) Aliatra: ooc So did I at first
[Tue Feb 20 22:18:14 2007] : (1) Assassins: Reflex saves.
[Tue Feb 20 22:18:23 2007] : (11) Adrin: Reflex save: [1d20+4] -> [16,4] = (20)
[Tue Feb 20 22:18:42 2007] : (3) Lia: Reflex save: [1d20+4] -> [19,4] = (23)
[Tue Feb 20 22:18:45 2007] : (1) Assassins: Lightening bolt: [5d6] -> [3,6,3,4,5] = (21) electrical damage. DC=16.
[Tue Feb 20 22:19:05 2007] : (3) Lia: ooc save for half or for none?
[Tue Feb 20 22:19:14 2007] : (1) Assassins: There's 6 of him.
[Tue Feb 20 22:19:15 2007] : (4) Aliatra: Reflex save: [1d20+4] -> [20,4] = (24)
[Tue Feb 20 22:19:23 2007] : (1) Assassins: Save for half.
[Tue Feb 20 22:19:59 2007] : (1) DM: Lia, your turn.
[Tue Feb 20 22:20:07 2007] : (1) DM: ooc so 10 damage each.
[Tue Feb 20 22:20:11 2007] : (3) Lia: 11 then ;)
[Tue Feb 20 22:20:15 2007] : (3) Lia: ooc lol
[Tue Feb 20 22:20:59 2007] : (1) DM: The wizard is a gnome and only 3ft high.
[Tue Feb 20 22:21:04 2007] : (1) DM: Lia, your turn.
[Tue Feb 20 22:21:39 2007] : (3) Lia: Casts...(level 1): Produce flame: Flame in palm 1 min/lvl - touch or thrown
[Tue Feb 20 22:21:49 2007] : (3) Lia: Flame (thrown) (base): [1d20+6] -> [17,6] = (23) ===> Damage: [1d6+5] -> [1,5] = (6)
[Tue Feb 20 22:22:00 2007] : (3) Lia: on the wizard
[Tue Feb 20 22:22:09 2007] : (3) Lia: then enter the room and hide
[Tue Feb 20 22:22:23 2007] : (3) Lia: done.
[Tue Feb 20 22:22:25 2007] : (1) DM: [1d6] -> [3] = (3)
[Tue Feb 20 22:22:43 2007] : (1) DM: One of the images surrounding him disappears.
[Tue Feb 20 22:23:04 2007] : (1) DM: Adrin?
[Tue Feb 20 22:23:19 2007] : (11) Adrin: Step past Ali and attack
[Tue Feb 20 22:23:27 2007] : (11) Adrin: +1 Greatsword(Rage) (base): [1d20+11] -> [4,11] = (15) ===> Damage: [2d6+7] -> [3,1,7] = (11)
[Tue Feb 20 22:24:05 2007] : (1) DM: [1d5] -> [4] = (4)
[Tue Feb 20 22:24:12 2007] : (1) DM: One of the images disappears.
[Tue Feb 20 22:24:49 2007] : (1) DM: Dan?
[Tue Feb 20 22:25:10 2007] : (2) Dan: Double move
[Tue Feb 20 22:25:12 2007] : (2) Dan: Done
[Tue Feb 20 22:25:34 2007] : (1) DM: Aliatra?
[Tue Feb 20 22:25:49 2007] : (4) Aliatra: Joining Adrin in the attack
[Tue Feb 20 22:25:57 2007] : (4) Aliatra: Greatsword +1 (base): [1d20+7] -> [1,7] = (8) ===> Damage: [2d6+6] -> [2,2,6] = (10)
[Tue Feb 20 22:26:06 2007] : (4) Aliatra: ooc Drat
[Tue Feb 20 22:26:53 2007] : (1) Assassins: Casting defensively.
[Tue Feb 20 22:27:04 2007] : (1) Assassins: Concetration Skill Check: [1d20+10] -> [9,10] = (19)
[Tue Feb 20 22:27:06 2007] : (2) Dan: ooc Did Ali just step through a wall?
[Tue Feb 20 22:27:19 2007] : (1) Assassins: The wizard casts a spell at Adrin.
[Tue Feb 20 22:27:32 2007] : (4) Aliatra: ooc It's either that or place my miniature over Adrin's
[Tue Feb 20 22:27:37 2007] : (1) Assassins: Will save Adrin.
[Tue Feb 20 22:27:46 2007] : (2) Dan: ooc you can't occupy the same space
[Tue Feb 20 22:27:47 2007] : (1) Assassins: ooc You actually can't occupy the same square.
[Tue Feb 20 22:27:51 2007] : (4) Aliatra: Spellcraft Skill Check: [1d20+2] -> [16,2] = (18)
[Tue Feb 20 22:27:58 2007] : (2) Dan: Spellcraft Skill Check: [1d20+15] -> [6,15] = (21)
[Tue Feb 20 22:28:04 2007] : (1) Assassins: Suggestion.
[Tue Feb 20 22:28:14 2007] : (11) Adrin: Will save: [1d20+5] -> [5,5] = (10)
[Tue Feb 20 22:28:28 2007] : (2) Dan: "he's trying to hypnotise someone"
[Tue Feb 20 22:29:05 2007] : (1) Assassins: The wizard suggests that you block the corridor and hinder anyone trying to get past.
[Tue Feb 20 22:29:39 2007] : (1) Assassins: The wizard then nips around the corner.
[Tue Feb 20 22:30:15 2007] : (1) Assassins: Lia, your turn.
[Tue Feb 20 22:30:24 2007] : (1) DM: Lia, your turn.
[Tue Feb 20 22:30:59 2007] : (11) Adrin: Adrin stands there, blocking the corridor
[Tue Feb 20 22:31:01 2007] : (3) Lia: hmmm
[Tue Feb 20 22:31:12 2007] : (2) Dan: ooc enjoy your room pal :D
[Tue Feb 20 22:31:40 2007] : (3) Lia: ooc does suggestion happen outloud?
[Tue Feb 20 22:31:43 2007] : (2) Dan: ooc could we hear him suggest that?
[Tue Feb 20 22:31:50 2007] : (1) DM: ooc yes.
[Tue Feb 20 22:32:27 2007] : (3) Lia: Lia looks around in the room to see if she can find anything that can help her.
[Tue Feb 20 22:32:36 2007] : (3) Lia: Starting to look for ... not sure what
[Tue Feb 20 22:32:38 2007] : (3) Lia: Search Skill Check: [1d20+2] -> [9,2] = (11)
[Tue Feb 20 22:32:40 2007] : (4) Aliatra: "Adrin! Don't listen to him, let us through"
[Tue Feb 20 22:33:08 2007] : (11) Adrin: "Eh? Why should I?"
[Tue Feb 20 22:33:11 2007] : (1) DM: Ordinary bunk beds, footlookers which are all looked. A broom.
[Tue Feb 20 22:33:37 2007] : (1) DM: looked = locked.
[Tue Feb 20 22:33:51 2007] : (3) Lia: ok. done.
[Tue Feb 20 22:34:16 2007] : (4) Aliatra: "Because he tried to kill you and we're your friends"
[Tue Feb 20 22:34:42 2007] : (1) DM: Adrin, your turn. Which I guess consists of standing there, blocking the way. Unless you suceed another will save.
[Tue Feb 20 22:34:52 2007] : (11) Adrin: "Well, I'll protect you. Just stay behind me"
[Tue Feb 20 22:35:11 2007] : (11) Adrin: ooc actually, he didn't tell me to stay where I was
[Tue Feb 20 22:35:22 2007] : (11) Adrin: ooc just not let anyone past me
[Tue Feb 20 22:35:34 2007] : (1) DM: ooc true. Okay.
[Tue Feb 20 22:36:00 2007] : (11) Adrin: Adrin follows the wizard round the corner, making sure no-one can get past
[Tue Feb 20 22:36:16 2007] : (1) DM: ooc no extra will save if you're going to be clever like that ;) The extra save isn't in the rules anyway.
[Tue Feb 20 22:36:24 2007] : (11) Adrin: ooc :P
[Tue Feb 20 22:36:55 2007] : (1) DM: The corridor ends in a wall after 20 ft.
[Tue Feb 20 22:37:24 2007] : (11) Adrin: "Hmm Where'd he go"
[Tue Feb 20 22:37:28 2007] : (1) DM: There's a door on the left hand side that's closed. A smelly green gas is diffusing under the door.
[Tue Feb 20 22:38:31 2007] : (2) Dan: ooc he can't have gone invisible unless he has quickend spells, so he must be in the room
[Tue Feb 20 22:38:53 2007] : (11) Adrin: ooc what was the DC on the suggestion?
[Tue Feb 20 22:39:00 2007] : (4) Aliatra: ooc Or he went through a secret door
[Tue Feb 20 22:39:12 2007] : (1) DM: ooc 16
[Tue Feb 20 22:39:40 2007] : (11) Adrin: ooc ah, completely forgot about the +2 on my will saves due to Rage. Made no diff anyway
[Tue Feb 20 22:40:02 2007] : (1) DM: The door isn't locked, btw.
[Tue Feb 20 22:40:47 2007] : (1) DM: Are you done, Adrin?
[Tue Feb 20 22:41:15 2007] : (11) Adrin: yes
[Tue Feb 20 22:41:21 2007] : (1) DM: Dan, your turn.
[Tue Feb 20 22:41:33 2007] : (2) Dan: Dan continues up the stairs
[Tue Feb 20 22:41:47 2007] : (3) Lia: ooc one round is how long again?
[Tue Feb 20 22:41:49 2007] : (2) Dan: "So what's going on?"
[Tue Feb 20 22:41:56 2007] : (2) Dan: ooc 6 seconds
[Tue Feb 20 22:41:57 2007] : (1) DM: ooc 6 seconds
[Tue Feb 20 22:42:32 2007] : (2) Dan: "I clouded the room on the left of the building."
[Tue Feb 20 22:42:47 2007] : (11) Adrin: "Stay back. You can't get past me"
[Tue Feb 20 22:43:10 2007] : (2) Dan: "Hmm, I heard that. I guess he suggested you"
[Tue Feb 20 22:43:20 2007] : (2) Dan: I'm going to try something Adrin"
[Tue Feb 20 22:43:27 2007] : (11) Adrin: ooc I can't decide if the suggestion would've calmed Adrins Rage
[Tue Feb 20 22:43:44 2007] : (1) DM: ooc No.
[Tue Feb 20 22:43:55 2007] : (2) Dan: ooc First try to spot any secret doors with elf sense (TM)
[Tue Feb 20 22:43:59 2007] : (2) Dan: Spot Skill Check: [1d20+5] -> [13,5] = (18)
[Tue Feb 20 22:44:22 2007] : (2) Dan: ooc which won't do me much good as I'm not around the corner
[Tue Feb 20 22:44:44 2007] : (1) DM: You don't spot any secret doors.
[Tue Feb 20 22:44:58 2007] : (2) Dan: Dan wipes some swet from his brow, mutters and touches Adrin
[Tue Feb 20 22:45:15 2007] : (2) Dan: Araydan casts Touch of Fatigue Touch attack - Fort save DC 15 (base): [1d20+2] -> [20,2] = (22) ===> Damage: [1d1-1] -> [1,-1] = (0)
[Tue Feb 20 22:45:15 2007] : (2) Dan: Critical hit? [1d20+2] -> [4,2] = (6) ===> Damage: [Bad dice format] - [0d1+0]
[Tue Feb 20 22:45:35 2007] : (2) Dan: "You should be feeling pretty tired now"
[Tue Feb 20 22:45:49 2007] : (2) Dan: "Ali, you may be able to push past him"
[Tue Feb 20 22:45:50 2007] : (11) Adrin: "Hey!"
[Tue Feb 20 22:46:20 2007] : (2) Dan: "Sorry Adrin, but we need to get past"
[Tue Feb 20 22:46:27 2007] : (2) Dan: Done
[Tue Feb 20 22:46:28 2007] : (1) DM: Aliatra, your turn.
[Tue Feb 20 22:46:50 2007] : (4) Aliatra: Trying to get past Adrin
[Tue Feb 20 22:47:08 2007] : (4) Aliatra: What do I do for that?
[Tue Feb 20 22:47:08 2007] : (1) DM: You push past Adrin who doesn't really make an effort to stop you.
[Tue Feb 20 22:47:28 2007] : (11) Adrin: "NO You can't get past me"
[Tue Feb 20 22:47:42 2007] : (4) Aliatra: Looking at the blank wall, trying to discern a secret door or something
[Tue Feb 20 22:47:46 2007] : (4) Aliatra: Search Skill Check: [1d20+2] -> [4,2] = (6)
[Tue Feb 20 22:48:04 2007] : (4) Aliatra: Listen Skill Check: [1d20+2] -> [1,2] = (3)
[Tue Feb 20 22:48:25 2007] : (4) Aliatra: ooc I *really* want new dice ;-)
[Tue Feb 20 22:48:31 2007] : (3) Lia: ooc lol*
[Tue Feb 20 22:48:55 2007] : (4) Aliatra: "What the heck! There is no wall here, it's some kind of illusion"
[Tue Feb 20 22:49:18 2007] : (4) Aliatra: Aliatra's hands seem to disappear into the solid wall
[Tue Feb 20 22:49:24 2007] : (1) DM: You're done.
[Tue Feb 20 22:49:28 2007] : (11) Adrin: "How'd you do that?"
[Tue Feb 20 22:49:31 2007] : (4) Aliatra: Yep, done
[Tue Feb 20 22:50:25 2007] : (1) Assassins: A spell is cast and 3 balls of force fly out through the illusionary wall and strike Aliatra. [3d4+3] -> [4,3,1,3] = (11) damage.
[Tue Feb 20 22:50:40 2007] : (1) Assassins: *Sneak attack* Crossbow, hand (base): [1d20+4] -> [3,4] = (7) ===> Damage: [1d4+0+1d6] -> [1,0,2] = (3)
[Tue Feb 20 22:50:53 2007] : (1) Assassins: And a crossbow bolt wizzes past.
[Tue Feb 20 22:51:03 2007] : (1) DM: Lia, your turn.
[Tue Feb 20 22:51:19 2007] : (1) DM: A door is heard being opened and closed.
[Tue Feb 20 22:51:23 2007] : (3) Lia: Lia goes along the corridor and tries to push past adrin
[Tue Feb 20 22:51:33 2007] : (1) DM: You get past him.
[Tue Feb 20 22:51:52 2007] : (3) Lia: Adrin, I promise I won't pass the other way. You're blocking just as is needed.
[Tue Feb 20 22:52:09 2007] : (3) Lia: Lia starts casting a spell
[Tue Feb 20 22:52:16 2007] : (3) Lia: done.
[Tue Feb 20 22:52:36 2007] : (1) DM: Lia, your see the corridor stretching out 20 ft past where Aliatra is standing. There's an assasin in the corridor standing in front of a door on the left.
[Tue Feb 20 22:53:18 2007] : (2) Dan: "Ali, did you day that the wall was invisoble?"
[Tue Feb 20 22:53:21 2007] : (1) DM: Adrin?
[Tue Feb 20 22:53:25 2007] : (2) Dan: ooc invisible
[Tue Feb 20 22:53:42 2007] : (1) DM: ooc illusionary
[Tue Feb 20 22:53:46 2007] : (4) Aliatra: "Not invisible, not there!"
[Tue Feb 20 22:53:54 2007] : (2) Dan: "Err, I mean illusinoary, sorry"
[Tue Feb 20 22:54:05 2007] : (4) Aliatra: "It looks like a wall but isn't one"
[Tue Feb 20 22:54:08 2007] : (2) Dan: ooc illusionary!!
[Tue Feb 20 22:54:13 2007] : (11) Adrin: Can I get past them again and attack the assassin?
[Tue Feb 20 22:54:34 2007] : (1) DM: Lia, you don't understand what Aliatra is going on about. There's no wall there!
[Tue Feb 20 22:54:40 2007] : (1) DM: Adrin, yes.
[Tue Feb 20 22:55:20 2007] : (11) Adrin: -1 on this attack due to Dans spell
[Tue Feb 20 22:55:21 2007] : (11) Adrin: +1 Greatsword(Rage) (base): [1d20+11] -> [4,11] = (15) ===> Damage: [2d6+7] -> [5,1,7] = (13)
[Tue Feb 20 22:55:34 2007] : (1) DM: Miss.
[Tue Feb 20 22:55:44 2007] : (1) DM: Dan?
[Tue Feb 20 22:55:58 2007] : (3) Lia: "Errr, there's no wall at all"
[Tue Feb 20 22:56:01 2007] : (4) Aliatra: ooc How come Lia doesn't see a wall?
[Tue Feb 20 22:56:14 2007] : (2) Dan: Dan turns the corner and follows Adrin
[Tue Feb 20 22:56:17 2007] : (1) DM: ooc she made her will save, the rest of you failed.
[Tue Feb 20 22:56:25 2007] : (3) Lia: ooc :D
[Tue Feb 20 22:56:28 2007] : (4) Aliatra: "That's what Imm saying, it's not really a wall"
[Tue Feb 20 22:56:34 2007] : (1) DM: Dan, you see the wall that Adrin just ran through.
[Tue Feb 20 22:56:42 2007] : (11) Adrin: ooc but I saw her hands go through it
[Tue Feb 20 22:56:42 2007] : (4) Aliatra: ooc I can't remember making a will save
[Tue Feb 20 22:56:49 2007] : (1) DM: ooc I rolled it.
[Tue Feb 20 22:56:58 2007] : (3) Lia: ooc the DM rolled it ;)
[Tue Feb 20 22:57:02 2007] : (4) Aliatra: ooc ic :)
[Tue Feb 20 22:57:05 2007] : (2) Dan: ooc OK, I walk forwards through it
[Tue Feb 20 22:57:19 2007] : (2) Dan: ooc just an assassin there?
[Tue Feb 20 22:57:20 2007] : (1) DM: You nearly bump into Adrin.
[Tue Feb 20 22:57:29 2007] : (3) Lia: "However, there is a very real assassin out there"
[Tue Feb 20 22:57:38 2007] : (1) DM: Just the assasin and the door to the left.
[Tue Feb 20 22:58:14 2007] : (2) Dan: Araydan casts Melf's Acid Arrow (base): [1d20+6] -> [20,6] = (26) ===> Damage: [2d4+0] -> [1,3,0] = (4)
[Tue Feb 20 22:58:14 2007] : (2) Dan: Critical hit? [1d20+6] -> [20,6] = (26) ===> Damage: [4d4+0] -> [4,3,2,3,0] = (12)
[Tue Feb 20 22:58:48 2007] : (11) Adrin: ooc nice
[Tue Feb 20 22:58:54 2007] : (1) DM: The assasin sizzles a bit.
[Tue Feb 20 22:59:02 2007] : (2) Dan: ooc 3 20s in a row
[Tue Feb 20 22:59:06 2007] : (2) Dan: Done
[Tue Feb 20 22:59:08 2007] : (1) DM: Aliatra, your turn.
[Tue Feb 20 22:59:44 2007] : (2) Dan: ooc except the unimportant crit on my touch attack on Adrin
[Tue Feb 20 22:59:52 2007] : (4) Aliatra: Casting a spell on myself
[Tue Feb 20 23:00:07 2007] : (4) Aliatra: Aliatra Casts: Cure Light Wounds (lvl 1): Cures (1d8+1 per lvls, max 5) damage ==> [1d8+1] -> [3,1] = (4)
[Tue Feb 20 23:00:34 2007] : (1) DM: done?
[Tue Feb 20 23:00:57 2007] : (4) Aliatra: Trying to walk forward, bumping into Dan, done
[Tue Feb 20 23:01:29 2007] : (4) Aliatra: ooc Effectively staying in the same place
[Tue Feb 20 23:01:31 2007] : (3) Lia: "Everyone against the wall. Flat!"
[Tue Feb 20 23:01:36 2007] : (3) Lia: ooc oops
[Tue Feb 20 23:01:54 2007] : (11) Adrin: "No! You'll be able to get past me"
[Tue Feb 20 23:01:58 2007] : (1) Assassins: The assasin drops his bow and draws his sword and attacks.
[Tue Feb 20 23:02:03 2007] : (1) Assassins: Sword, short (masterwork) (base): [1d20+5] -> [10,5] = (15) ===> Damage: [1d6+2] -> [3,2] = (5)
[Tue Feb 20 23:02:14 2007] : (1) Assassins: Misses.
[Tue Feb 20 23:02:48 2007] : (1) Assassins: You hear a spell being cast. Invisibility.
[Tue Feb 20 23:02:58 2007] : (1) DM: Lia, your turn.
[Tue Feb 20 23:03:13 2007] : (3) Lia: ooc scratch that, I am casting a spell. Can't be screaming at anyone really.
[Tue Feb 20 23:03:23 2007] : (2) Dan: ooc good job I've still got a glitterdust spell up my sleeve then :D
[Tue Feb 20 23:04:05 2007] : (1) DM: ooc you started a spell last round.
[Tue Feb 20 23:04:10 2007] : (4) Aliatra: ooc LOL
[Tue Feb 20 23:04:16 2007] : (3) Lia: ooc I know.
[Tue Feb 20 23:04:30 2007] : (3) Lia: ooc hence my being now like a stoopid.
[Tue Feb 20 23:04:43 2007] : (3) Lia: bison/corridor, anyone ;)
[Tue Feb 20 23:04:50 2007] : (2) Dan: LOL
[Tue Feb 20 23:04:51 2007] : (1) DM: ooc lollers.
[Tue Feb 20 23:05:07 2007] : (4) Aliatra: ooc LOL
[Tue Feb 20 23:05:27 2007] : (3) Lia: Lia tries to open the door to the stinking cloud room
[Tue Feb 20 23:05:39 2007] : (11) Adrin: AoA for the guy drawing his sword?
[Tue Feb 20 23:05:40 2007] : (2) Dan: ooc eek!
[Tue Feb 20 23:05:56 2007] : (1) DM: It opens, You peer through the gas and see nothing exciting, just some tables and chairs.
[Tue Feb 20 23:06:02 2007] : (3) Lia: with her feet
[Tue Feb 20 23:06:06 2007] : (3) Lia: cast in there
[Tue Feb 20 23:06:25 2007] : (3) Lia: Spd 50ft - Space/Reach 10ft/5ft - AC 14 - 45 HP - low-light vision - scent.

[Tue Feb 20 23:06:35 2007] : (3) Lia: Spd 50ft - Space/Reach 10ft/5ft - AC 14 - 45 HP - low-light vision - scent.

[Tue Feb 20 23:06:47 2007] : (3) Lia: Dire worlf again
[Tue Feb 20 23:06:49 2007] : (1) DM: That's creatures going to need a fort save.
[Tue Feb 20 23:07:04 2007] : (3) Lia: Dire wolf checks: Fortitude Save [1d20+8] -> [16,8] = (24)
[Tue Feb 20 23:07:17 2007] : (2) Dan: ooc Umm, you can't be concentrating on castin, open a door, then finish!
[Tue Feb 20 23:07:39 2007] : (3) Lia: ooc then let the spell fizzle, and be done with it. Can I keep the spell or is it gone?
[Tue Feb 20 23:08:02 2007] : (1) DM: ooc I don't see why not, Craig.
[Tue Feb 20 23:08:05 2007] : (4) Aliatra: ooc Finish casting, *then* open the door and send the wolf in there?
[Tue Feb 20 23:08:20 2007] : (2) Dan: ooc cast it behind you
[Tue Feb 20 23:08:56 2007] : (2) Dan: ooc the spell has somatic components
[Tue Feb 20 23:09:01 2007] : (3) Lia: ooc and what?
[Tue Feb 20 23:09:18 2007] : (2) Dan: ooc then open the door and let it in?
[Tue Feb 20 23:09:30 2007] : (3) Lia: does it even fit in there?
[Tue Feb 20 23:09:37 2007] : (2) Dan: ooc LOL
[Tue Feb 20 23:09:47 2007] : (4) Aliatra: ooc It fitted on the stairs :)
[Tue Feb 20 23:09:52 2007] : (1) DM: ooc it's 10ft long.
[Tue Feb 20 23:09:58 2007] : (3) Lia: ooc ok
[Tue Feb 20 23:10:04 2007] : (3) Lia: then i do that.
[Tue Feb 20 23:10:18 2007] : (3) Lia: Cast behind me kick the door open and let it in. In the end. Same difference :)
[Tue Feb 20 23:10:28 2007] : (1) DM: Anyway, there's a dire wolf in the assasins breakroom snarfing their cold ham and other tasty food.
[Tue Feb 20 23:10:42 2007] : (1) DM: Adrin, your turn.
[Tue Feb 20 23:11:38 2007] : (11) Adrin: attack the guy in front again
[Tue Feb 20 23:11:39 2007] : (11) Adrin: +1 Greatsword(Rage) (base): [1d20+11] -> [4,11] = (15) ===> Damage: [2d6+7] -> [2,4,7] = (13)
[Tue Feb 20 23:11:51 2007] : (1) DM: Miss.
[Tue Feb 20 23:11:56 2007] : (11) Adrin: ooc exact same numbers as last time :/
[Tue Feb 20 23:12:10 2007] : (1) DM: Dan?
[Tue Feb 20 23:12:14 2007] : (2) Dan: [2d4] -> [3,3] = (6)
[Tue Feb 20 23:12:21 2007] : (2) Dan: Acid arrow damage
[Tue Feb 20 23:12:39 2007] : (2) Dan: ooc still alive?
[Tue Feb 20 23:12:53 2007] : (1) DM: The acid burns through the assasins flesh and starts eating away at vital organs. He's dead.
[Tue Feb 20 23:13:01 2007] : (2) Dan: ooc woot
[Tue Feb 20 23:13:09 2007] : (2) Dan: Dan tries to pass Adrin
[Tue Feb 20 23:13:14 2007] : (1) DM: Yup.
[Tue Feb 20 23:13:33 2007] : (2) Dan: Dan opens the door and casts
[Tue Feb 20 23:13:36 2007] : (11) Adrin: "Dont go past me!"
[Tue Feb 20 23:13:50 2007] : (2) Dan: Aryadan Casts: Glitterdust (level 2): Blinds those it lands on and outlines invisible creatures - 10 ft radius, 130ft range. (Will save DC 18 to negate blindness; duration - 1 round/level))
[Tue Feb 20 23:14:00 2007] : (2) Dan: Done
[Tue Feb 20 23:14:29 2007] : (2) Dan: ooc cntred there
[Tue Feb 20 23:14:33 2007] : (1) DM: The gnomish wizard and his 3 images are all glittery.
[Tue Feb 20 23:14:47 2007] : (2) Dan: ooc my spelling tonight is poor
[Tue Feb 20 23:15:01 2007] : (1) DM: He's standing behind a gnome-sized desk.
[Tue Feb 20 23:15:04 2007] : (4) Aliatra: ooc It happens :)
[Tue Feb 20 23:15:37 2007] : (1) DM: Aliatra?
[Tue Feb 20 23:15:53 2007] : (4) Aliatra: Trying ti get throught the "wall" again
[Tue Feb 20 23:16:01 2007] : (1) DM: K.
[Tue Feb 20 23:16:21 2007] : (1) DM: You can get past everyone and into the wizard's office.
[Tue Feb 20 23:16:23 2007] : (4) Aliatra: Nothing to see here, right? Except from Adrin and Dan
[Tue Feb 20 23:16:35 2007] : (4) Aliatra: "Dan, what's happening here?"
[Tue Feb 20 23:16:59 2007] : (2) Dan: "He's in this room. i've glitterdusted him, but I don't know if he's blinded"
[Tue Feb 20 23:17:11 2007] : (1) DM: Will save: [1d20+4] -> [13,4] = (17)
[Tue Feb 20 23:17:24 2007] : (4) Aliatra: "Adrin, why don't you go in and we'll follow"
[Tue Feb 20 23:17:28 2007] : (1) DM: ooc he'd blind put you don't know that.
[Tue Feb 20 23:17:46 2007] : (2) Dan: ooc apparently you do know if your spell succeeds
[Tue Feb 20 23:18:16 2007] : (1) DM: ooc k.
[Tue Feb 20 23:18:19 2007] : (2) Dan: ooc and if it fails
[Tue Feb 20 23:19:25 2007] : (4) Aliatra: If I can't attack anyone, I'm done
[Tue Feb 20 23:20:22 2007] : (2) Dan: ooc ah, you can't sense if creatures save when it's an area effect spell, only targetted
[Tue Feb 20 23:20:45 2007] : (1) Assassins: The wizard leaps over the desk and blindly attacks Dan with a dagger.
[Tue Feb 20 23:20:48 2007] : (1) Assassins: [1d100] -> [12] = (12)
[Tue Feb 20 23:21:05 2007] : (1) Assassins: Scoring a hit on the door frame instead.
[Tue Feb 20 23:21:11 2007] : (2) Dan: ooc LOL
[Tue Feb 20 23:21:14 2007] : (1) DM: Lia?
[Tue Feb 20 23:21:39 2007] : (3) Lia: getting in, passing everyone to enter the room
[Tue Feb 20 23:21:48 2007] : (1) DM: k.
[Tue Feb 20 23:21:52 2007] : (3) Lia: or not
[Tue Feb 20 23:21:53 2007] : (3) Lia: I can't
[Tue Feb 20 23:21:58 2007] : (3) Lia: that would be more than 30 ft
[Tue Feb 20 23:21:59 2007] : (2) Dan: ooc move past me
[Tue Feb 20 23:22:05 2007] : (3) Lia: make that moving past dan
[Tue Feb 20 23:22:08 2007] : (4) Aliatra: ooc And me
[Tue Feb 20 23:22:21 2007] : (3) Lia: Flame (thrown) (base): [1d20+6] -> [20,6] = (26) ===> Damage: [1d6+5] -> [3,5] = (8)
[Tue Feb 20 23:22:22 2007] : (3) Lia: Critical hit? [1d20+6] -> [1,6] = (7) ===> Damage: [1d6+5] -> [4,5] = (9)
[Tue Feb 20 23:22:27 2007] : (1) DM: [1d4] -> [4] = (4)
[Tue Feb 20 23:22:28 2007] : (3) Lia: on the wizard
[Tue Feb 20 23:22:34 2007] : (3) Lia: done.
[Tue Feb 20 23:22:36 2007] : (1) DM: 2 images left.
[Tue Feb 20 23:22:55 2007] : (1) DM: Adrin?
[Tue Feb 20 23:23:02 2007] : (3) Lia: the dire worl eats the assassin's food.
[Tue Feb 20 23:23:03 2007] : (11) Adrin: Run in and attack
[Tue Feb 20 23:23:04 2007] : (11) Adrin: +1 Greatsword(Rage) (base): [1d20+11] -> [14,11] = (25) ===> Damage: [2d6+7] -> [5,4,7] = (16)
[Tue Feb 20 23:23:07 2007] : (3) Lia: *wolf
[Tue Feb 20 23:23:11 2007] : (11) Adrin: -1
[Tue Feb 20 23:23:14 2007] : (1) DM: [1d3] -> [1] = (1)
[Tue Feb 20 23:23:25 2007] : (1) DM: Hit.
[Tue Feb 20 23:23:50 2007] : (1) DM: Aliatra?
[Tue Feb 20 23:24:01 2007] : (1) DM: I mean Dan.
[Tue Feb 20 23:24:26 2007] : (11) Adrin: Adrin staggers a bit, and looks exhausted
[Tue Feb 20 23:24:26 2007] : (2) Dan: "Let's get rid of those images"
[Tue Feb 20 23:25:20 2007] : (2) Dan: Dan makes a noise like he's casting, then tries to push past the blind gnome
[Tue Feb 20 23:26:04 2007] : (2) Dan: Touch Attack/Grapple (base): [1d20+2] -> [15,2] = (17) ===> Damage: [1d1-1] -> [1,-1] = (0)
[Tue Feb 20 23:26:21 2007] : (1) DM: [1d3] -> [3] = (3)
[Tue Feb 20 23:26:26 2007] : (2) Dan: ooc no AoO as he's blind
[Tue Feb 20 23:26:55 2007] : (1) DM: 1 image left.
[Tue Feb 20 23:27:15 2007] : (2) Dan: Done
[Tue Feb 20 23:27:30 2007] : (4) Aliatra: ooc Adrin is in there as well, isn't he?
[Tue Feb 20 23:27:51 2007] : (11) Adrin: ooc yup
[Tue Feb 20 23:28:13 2007] : (4) Aliatra: ooc Can you move your miniature then?
[Tue Feb 20 23:29:27 2007] : (2) Dan: ooc hello?
[Tue Feb 20 23:29:34 2007] : (1) Assassins: The assassin fumbles along the wall until he reaches a lantern on the wall. he grabs it and throws it onto the floor where it smashes, slashing lamp oil over the floor.
[Tue Feb 20 23:29:49 2007] : (1) Assassins: AoO from Adrin, and Lia.
[Tue Feb 20 23:30:01 2007] : (11) Adrin: +1 Greatsword (base): [1d20+9] -> [16,9] = (25) ===> Damage: [2d6+4] -> [2,1,4] = (7)
[Tue Feb 20 23:30:12 2007] : (11) Adrin: -3 STR
[Tue Feb 20 23:30:25 2007] : (3) Lia: Lia's hand pouts a flame.
[Tue Feb 20 23:30:34 2007] : (3) Lia: Flame (thrown) (base): [1d20+6] -> [11,6] = (17) ===> Damage: [1d6+5] -> [1,5] = (6)
[Tue Feb 20 23:30:51 2007] : (1) Assassins: AoO needs to be a melee attack.
[Tue Feb 20 23:30:57 2007] : (1) Assassins: [1d2] -> [2] = (2)
[Tue Feb 20 23:31:06 2007] : (11) Adrin: ooc you've just thown a flame at a person who has chucked lamp oil everywhere
[Tue Feb 20 23:31:07 2007] : (1) Assassins: Adrin's strike removes the last image.
[Tue Feb 20 23:31:34 2007] : (4) Aliatra: ooc LOL
[Tue Feb 20 23:31:58 2007] : (3) Lia: ooc darn, didn't read this
[Tue Feb 20 23:32:40 2007] : (4) Aliatra: ooc Lia would have seen it though
[Tue Feb 20 23:32:51 2007] : (2) Dan: ooc you could have melee attacked with the flame
[Tue Feb 20 23:32:55 2007] : (3) Lia: Flame (touch) (base): [1d20+3] -> [18,3] = (21) ===> Damage: [1d6+5] -> [5,5] = (10)
[Tue Feb 20 23:33:03 2007] : (3) Lia: ooc done.
[Tue Feb 20 23:34:20 2007] : (1) Assassins: A hit but he's not even singed.
[Tue Feb 20 23:34:30 2007] : (1) DM: Lia, your turn.
[Tue Feb 20 23:34:56 2007] : (3) Lia: Flame (thrown) (base): [1d20+6] -> [5,6] = (11) ===> Damage: [1d6+5] -> [2,5] = (7)
[Tue Feb 20 23:35:02 2007] : (3) Lia: on the same again.
[Tue Feb 20 23:35:05 2007] : (3) Lia: done.
[Tue Feb 20 23:35:13 2007] : (2) Dan: ooc Ali has missed her round
[Tue Feb 20 23:35:32 2007] : (4) Aliatra: ooc Looks like it
[Tue Feb 20 23:35:38 2007] : (1) DM: Aliatra, your turn.
[Tue Feb 20 23:35:49 2007] : (4) Aliatra: Going in and hitting him
[Tue Feb 20 23:35:58 2007] : (4) Aliatra: Greatsword +1 (base): [1d20+7] -> [11,7] = (18) ===> Damage: [2d6+6] -> [5,6,6] = (17)
[Tue Feb 20 23:36:10 2007] : (2) Dan: ooc ouch
[Tue Feb 20 23:36:49 2007] : (1) DM: Aliatra, cuts the gnome almost in two.
[Tue Feb 20 23:37:02 2007] : (4) Aliatra: ooc And my Str is still down :)
[Tue Feb 20 23:37:36 2007] : (2) Dan: ooc I can see why you didn't want to start this last week Dave ;)
[Tue Feb 20 23:37:47 2007] : (11) Adrin: ooc heh
[Tue Feb 20 23:37:59 2007] : (4) Aliatra: ooc It's taken us all evening :-)
[Tue Feb 20 23:38:11 2007] : (1) DM: ooc I didn't have the wizard last week.
[Tue Feb 20 23:38:37 2007] : (1) DM: 1375 XP each.
[Tue Feb 20 23:38:42 2007] : (2) Dan: "Phew, I'm glad that's over!"
[Tue Feb 20 23:38:51 2007] : (2) Dan: KA-CHING!!
[Tue Feb 20 23:38:55 2007] : (4) Aliatra: Ker-ching!
[Tue Feb 20 23:39:13 2007] : (11) Adrin: Adrin sinks to his knees, barely scratched, but exhausted
[Tue Feb 20 23:39:14 2007] : (4) Aliatra: [1d8] -> [2] = (2)
[Tue Feb 20 23:40:05 2007] : (2) Dan: "I only have one magic missile and one firelball spell left. Other than that I just have a light spell and disrupt undead, both cantrips"
[Tue Feb 20 23:40:30 2007] : (2) Dan: "This day has thoroughly exhausted me magically"
[Tue Feb 20 23:40:40 2007] : (1) DM: ooc I ran out of offensive spells. I only prepared 4 'cos I didn't think he's last that long.
[Tue Feb 20 23:40:46 2007] : (3) Lia: "I have nothing one spell left."
[Tue Feb 20 23:40:46 2007] : (2) Dan: "But I am very pleased with my selection for the day."
[Tue Feb 20 23:40:55 2007] : (4) Aliatra: "Are we done here? No more enemies to fight?"
[Tue Feb 20 23:41:00 2007] : (11) Adrin: "I'm shattered, partly thanks to Dan"
[Tue Feb 20 23:41:04 2007] : (3) Lia: "I am not very happy about this summon"
[Tue Feb 20 23:41:08 2007] : (2) Dan: "I think we cleared the place Ali"
[Tue Feb 20 23:41:08 2007] : (11) Adrin: "Please dont do that again"
[Tue Feb 20 23:41:22 2007] : (3) Lia: "Well, the second one"
[Tue Feb 20 23:41:27 2007] : (3) Lia: "The first one came in handdy"
[Tue Feb 20 23:41:27 2007] : (2) Dan: "That will wear off in about six seconds Adrin"
[Tue Feb 20 23:41:30 2007] : (4) Aliatra: "It was the best he could do, Adrin"
[Tue Feb 20 23:41:37 2007] : (2) Dan: "I'm sorry, but we had to get past"
[Tue Feb 20 23:41:56 2007] : (4) Aliatra: Aliatra casts a spell on herself
[Tue Feb 20 23:41:57 2007] : (11) Adrin: "I know, good thinking I suppose. It made sense at the time to keep you all behind me"
[Tue Feb 20 23:41:59 2007] : (2) Dan: "I chose something that didn't harm you physically"
[Tue Feb 20 23:42:07 2007] : (4) Aliatra: Aliatra Casts: Cure Light Wounds (lvl 1): Cures (1d8+1 per lvls, max 5) damage ==> [1d8+1] -> [5,1] = (6)
[Tue Feb 20 23:42:19 2007] : (2) Dan: [1d4] -> [2] = (2)
[Tue Feb 20 23:42:35 2007] : (2) Dan: ooc Boo! More bum rolls!
[Tue Feb 20 23:43:02 2007] : (3) Lia: ooc well I need another wizard like this to kaching
[Tue Feb 20 23:43:10 2007] : (11) Adrin: to paraphrase the great meat, 2 out of 4 ain't bad
[Tue Feb 20 23:43:30 2007] : (1) DM: ooc most of the XP was from the assasins.
[Tue Feb 20 23:43:37 2007] : (3) Lia: Actually, Ali, if you had healing spells, that would help. I used up mine on Adrin.
[Tue Feb 20 23:43:45 2007] : (4) Aliatra: ooc Not as bad as my 2 out of 8 ;-)
[Tue Feb 20 23:43:49 2007] : (3) Lia: ooc oh, mroe assassins then please :P
[Tue Feb 20 23:43:58 2007] : (11) Adrin: "for which I'm thankful, Lia"
[Tue Feb 20 23:44:18 2007] : (4) Aliatra: "I'm out of them as well, except for a cure minor. Are you hurt, Lia?"
[Tue Feb 20 23:44:25 2007] : (3) Lia: "Well, you're always in the front line"
[Tue Feb 20 23:44:25 2007] : (2) Dan: "I am unhurt. And I am amazed that my images lasted me."
[Tue Feb 20 23:44:27 2007] : (11) Adrin: "Now, lets see what we can find, and get out"
[Tue Feb 20 23:44:36 2007] : (3) Lia: "Yes, that ligntning did do us some harm"
[Tue Feb 20 23:44:53 2007] : (2) Dan: "It looks like our plan to gas the upstairs would have failed anyway"
[Tue Feb 20 23:45:00 2007] : (3) Lia: Lia casts a series of cure minor wounds
[Tue Feb 20 23:45:04 2007] : (3) Lia: ooc well, 2
[Tue Feb 20 23:45:05 2007] : (2) Dan: "When I did it, it seems the room was empty"
[Tue Feb 20 23:45:08 2007] : (4) Aliatra: "I can't do a lot for you, but this might help"
[Tue Feb 20 23:45:14 2007] : (4) Aliatra: Aliatra Casts: Cure Minor Wound (lvl 0): Cures 1 point of damage.
[Tue Feb 20 23:45:14 2007] : (4) Aliatra: Aliatra Casts: Cure Minor Wound (lvl 0): Cures 1 point of damage.
[Tue Feb 20 23:45:15 2007] : (4) Aliatra: Aliatra Casts: Cure Minor Wound (lvl 0): Cures 1 point of damage.
[Tue Feb 20 23:45:16 2007] : (4) Aliatra: Aliatra Casts: Cure Minor Wound (lvl 0): Cures 1 point of damage.
[Tue Feb 20 23:45:30 2007] : (3) Lia: ah great
[Tue Feb 20 23:45:33 2007] : (3) Lia: "Thank you"
[Tue Feb 20 23:45:47 2007] : (1) DM: ooc ha ha. Orisons. What a joke.
[Tue Feb 20 23:46:16 2007] : (11) Adrin: ooc beats a heal check to stop someone dieing
[Tue Feb 20 23:46:17 2007] : (2) Dan: ooc Touch of fatigue, good if you can manage a touch attack with a mage
[Tue Feb 20 23:46:51 2007] : (2) Dan: Dan heads over to the corpse and searches it
[Tue Feb 20 23:46:59 2007] : (3) Lia: Lia gets into the room and ...
[Tue Feb 20 23:47:10 2007] : (4) Aliatra: Aliatra searches the desk
[Tue Feb 20 23:47:16 2007] : (3) Lia: Search Skill Check: [1d20+2] -> [3,2] = (5)
[Tue Feb 20 23:47:17 2007] : (4) Aliatra: Search Skill Check: [1d20+2] -> [7,2] = (9)
[Tue Feb 20 23:47:22 2007] : (3) Lia: take 20
[Tue Feb 20 23:47:27 2007] : (3) Lia: to search the desk and room etc.
[Tue Feb 20 23:47:32 2007] : (4) Aliatra: Taking 20
[Tue Feb 20 23:47:35 2007] : (3) Lia: and the next room as well
[Tue Feb 20 23:47:42 2007] : (1) DM: Robe of fire resistance 10/-, masterwork silver dagger, potion of blur, potion of cure moderate wounds.
[Tue Feb 20 23:48:06 2007] : (1) DM: Assorted papers in the office. They seem to be in code.
[Tue Feb 20 23:48:15 2007] : (2) Dan: I'll search around too after I've searched the corpse - search = 27
[Tue Feb 20 23:48:46 2007] : (1) DM: All 8 assasins had masterwork leather armour and masterwork shortsword and hand crossbows and daggers.
[Tue Feb 20 23:48:47 2007] : (2) Dan: ooc are the potions labelled?
[Tue Feb 20 23:49:06 2007] : (1) DM: ooc yes.
[Tue Feb 20 23:49:28 2007] : (3) Lia: Decipher Script Skill Check: Untrained
[Tue Feb 20 23:49:59 2007] : (1) DM: Dan find a hidden panel in the wall which reveals a bag of [10d6] -> [6,1,3,2,2,4,2,1,5,4] = (30) platinum pieces.
[Tue Feb 20 23:50:24 2007] : (3) Lia: ooc Craig are you putting all of this on the wiki?
[Tue Feb 20 23:51:02 2007] : (2) Dan: "I have no idea what this robe does, but as you all wear armour and can't wear it anyway, do you mind if I take it?
[Tue Feb 20 23:51:08 2007] : (2) Dan: ooc yes
[Tue Feb 20 23:51:19 2007] : (3) Lia: "No, plese, go ahead"
[Tue Feb 20 23:51:23 2007] : (11) Adrin: "Go ahead. Looks good on you"
[Tue Feb 20 23:51:41 2007] : (2) Dan: ooc I've put the PP in as 300gp
[Tue Feb 20 23:52:37 2007] : (2) Dan: ooc are the hand crossbows and dagger masterwork?
[Tue Feb 20 23:52:44 2007] : (1) DM: No. Ordinary.
[Tue Feb 20 23:52:47 2007] : (3) Lia: what about the locked chests in the other room?
[Tue Feb 20 23:52:56 2007] : (3) Lia: the bunk room?
[Tue Feb 20 23:53:02 2007] : (3) Lia: ooc (very BG2 btw)
[Tue Feb 20 23:53:15 2007] : (1) DM: They're still locked.
[Tue Feb 20 23:53:42 2007] : (3) Lia: Lia goes to the room and examines the locks.
[Tue Feb 20 23:54:00 2007] : (3) Lia: Lia tries to force them open with her sickle
[Tue Feb 20 23:54:09 2007] : (3) Lia: Sickle (base): [1d20+3] -> [20,3] = (23) ===> Damage: [1d6+0] -> [5,0] = (5)
[Tue Feb 20 23:54:10 2007] : (3) Lia: Critical hit? [1d20+3] -> [6,3] = (9) ===> Damage: [2d6+0] -> [6,6,0] = (12)
[Tue Feb 20 23:54:10 2007] : (3) Lia: Sickle (base): [1d20+3] -> [19,3] = (22) ===> Damage: [1d6+0] -> [2,0] = (2)
[Tue Feb 20 23:54:10 2007] : (3) Lia: Sickle (base): [1d20+3] -> [12,3] = (15) ===> Damage: [1d6+0] -> [5,0] = (5)
[Tue Feb 20 23:54:12 2007] : (3) Lia: Sickle (base): [1d20+3] -> [20,3] = (23) ===> Damage: [1d6+0] -> [6,0] = (6)
[Tue Feb 20 23:54:13 2007] : (3) Lia: Critical hit? [1d20+3] -> [5,3] = (8) ===> Damage: [2d6+0] -> [5,4,0] = (9)
[Tue Feb 20 23:54:28 2007] : (1) DM: You eventually break them open.
[Tue Feb 20 23:54:37 2007] : (2) Dan: "I'd suggest that a greatsword is better at that!"
[Tue Feb 20 23:55:10 2007] : (1) DM: They don't contain anything exiciting, clothes (mostly black) etc.
[Tue Feb 20 23:55:11 2007] : (11) Adrin: "I'd rather use one of those shortsword the assassins dropped. No sense breaking my sword"
[Tue Feb 20 23:55:25 2007] : (11) Adrin: ooc no pastels?
[Tue Feb 20 23:55:35 2007] : (3) Lia: Lia take a black outfit for herself.
[Tue Feb 20 23:55:54 2007] : (2) Dan: ooc a Goth dorm ;)
[Tue Feb 20 23:56:05 2007] : (3) Lia: Nothing on the assassins like a recognition sigh? Medal, brooch, anything of the kind?
[Tue Feb 20 23:56:06 2007] : (3) Lia: *sign
[Tue Feb 20 23:56:33 2007] : (11) Adrin: "Hey, wasn't there a room in the corner on the ground floor?"
[Tue Feb 20 23:57:04 2007] : (3) Lia: "There was"
[Tue Feb 20 23:57:22 2007] : (3) Lia: ooc my man is insane, he's ironing.
[Tue Feb 20 23:57:23 2007] : (1) DM: ooc Um. Was there?
[Tue Feb 20 23:57:37 2007] : (2) Dan: ooc at nearly 1 am?
[Tue Feb 20 23:58:00 2007] : (1) DM: ooc Midnight? Eep.
[Tue Feb 20 23:58:03 2007] : (1) DM: GAME END