Contents / PnP Stuff / Logs / The Dark Trade - 13 February 2007

[Tue Feb 13 19:25:37 2007] : (1) DM: GAME START
[Tue Feb 13 19:26:16 2007] : (4) Adrin: "So, any ideas what we do next?"
[Tue Feb 13 19:26:17 2007] : (1) DM: You're in the basement of the empty building.
[Tue Feb 13 19:27:21 2007] : (3) Aliatra: "Take care of the horse hire, before we need to pay an additional charge"
[Tue Feb 13 19:27:36 2007] : (2) Dan: "You mean the dead ones?"
[Tue Feb 13 19:27:45 2007] : (3) Aliatra: "And perhaps let the owners of this place know the building is safe again"
[Tue Feb 13 19:27:48 2007] : (6) Lia: "yes, makes sense"
[Tue Feb 13 19:27:50 2007] : (3) Aliatra: "Those, yes"
[Tue Feb 13 19:28:02 2007] : (6) Lia: "We also might want to take care of our iron pieces and our horses"
[Tue Feb 13 19:28:06 2007] : (6) Lia: "and be done with that?"
[Tue Feb 13 19:28:24 2007] : (2) Dan: "Hi, we broke into your building, but it's OK, we killed the monster in the basement"
[Tue Feb 13 19:28:37 2007] : (2) Dan: "Iron pieces?"
[Tue Feb 13 19:29:32 2007] : (3) Aliatra: "Those bars of metal we found, remember?"
[Tue Feb 13 19:29:52 2007] : (2) Dan: "Ah, the metal ingots. They're not iron though"
[Tue Feb 13 19:29:54 2007] : (1) DM: ooc none of them are anything as mundane as iron.
[Tue Feb 13 19:30:32 2007] : (6) Lia: ooc I couldn't remember the word m"metal" bear with me :P
[Tue Feb 13 19:30:35 2007] : (3) Aliatra: ooc We know :)
[Tue Feb 13 19:32:24 2007] : (4) Adrin: "Any more interesting things to do?"
[Tue Feb 13 19:32:35 2007] : (1) DM: ooc I agree with Bert ;)
[Tue Feb 13 19:33:19 2007] : (3) Aliatra: "Even mundane tasks need to be done. After that we can discuss what our next move will be"
[Tue Feb 13 19:33:27 2007] : (4) Adrin: ooc lol
[Tue Feb 13 19:34:19 2007] : (2) Dan has sent you a tree node...
[Tue Feb 13 19:34:20 2007] : (4) Adrin: "How about we find the headquaters of this guild and raid it? That'd get us noticed"
[Tue Feb 13 19:35:14 2007] : (3) Aliatra: "How about we do that tonight and not during the day?"
[Tue Feb 13 19:35:58 2007] : (2) Dan: "There's no point doing anything with the ingots until we leave the city and head back to Southtown"
[Tue Feb 13 19:36:30 2007] : (2) Dan: "We don't have their address do we?"
[Tue Feb 13 19:36:32 2007] : (3) Aliatra: "I agree. I'd prefer to take them with us when we leave"
[Tue Feb 13 19:37:14 2007] : (2) Dan: "Well, we already decided that we needed to take them to the capital. So it's pointless discussing them any further until we can do that"
[Tue Feb 13 19:37:22 2007] : (1) DM: ooc btw,, Dephine, did you read that stuff on Animal companions that Craig emailed? I think you've had enough time to train your wolverine with one trick.
[Tue Feb 13 19:40:15 2007] : (2) Dan: "Do we have their address?"
[Tue Feb 13 19:40:43 2007] : (3) Aliatra: "So do we take care of the hired horses first and ask around for their adress late?"
[Tue Feb 13 19:40:58 2007] : (4) Adrin: "Well, no but I'm sure we could find something out"
[Tue Feb 13 19:41:03 2007] : (3) Aliatra: "A guild shouldn't be hard to find"
[Tue Feb 13 19:41:05 2007] : (1) DM: ooc if you remember you have been given a name of a thieve's guild contact by "Honest" Jack.
[Tue Feb 13 19:41:27 2007] : (3) Aliatra: ooc How could we forget? ;)
[Tue Feb 13 19:42:41 2007] : (2) Dan: "I'm not in any rush to tell the people that a dragon killed their horses"
[Tue Feb 13 19:42:57 2007] : (3) Aliatra: "And there it that adress Honest Jack gave us. If they don't kill us they might be able to tell us something"
[Tue Feb 13 19:43:04 2007] : (2) Dan: "Let's go and see if we can forge an alliance with the thieves guild then."
[Tue Feb 13 19:43:31 2007] : (1) DM: ooc it was just a name: Dirk.
[Tue Feb 13 19:44:00 2007] : (4) Adrin: "Lets go drinking and see if we can find this guy"
[Tue Feb 13 19:45:28 2007] : (3) Aliatra: "I would like to check up on our own horses and the ingots"
[Tue Feb 13 19:45:39 2007] : (2) Dan: "I'm not sure that I'm too good at finding people"
[Tue Feb 13 19:45:53 2007] : (2) Dan: "I'll let you do the talking Adrin"
[Tue Feb 13 19:46:13 2007] : (3) Aliatra: "We might try the harbour area"
[Tue Feb 13 19:47:05 2007] : (6) Lia: ooc phone
[Tue Feb 13 19:47:43 2007] : (4) Adrin: "This could be interesting"
[Tue Feb 13 19:47:52 2007] : (2) Dan: "OK, to an inn in the harbour area then?"
[Tue Feb 13 19:48:02 2007] : (3) Aliatra: "It's a start"
[Tue Feb 13 19:48:20 2007] : (4) Adrin: "Yeah"
[Tue Feb 13 19:49:22 2007] : (1) DM: The harbourside has a number of rough looking taverns. The Boot, The One-legged Pirate and the Gray Parrot.
[Tue Feb 13 19:49:48 2007] : (4) Adrin: "How about the Parrot to start?"
[Tue Feb 13 19:50:01 2007] : (1) DM: [1d4] -> [3] = (3)
[Tue Feb 13 19:50:18 2007] : (3) Aliatra: "I always thought parrots were supposed to be colourful birds"
[Tue Feb 13 19:50:22 2007] : (1) DM: [1d20+7] -> [10,7] = (17)
[Tue Feb 13 19:51:02 2007] : (4) Adrin: Adrin shrugs
[Tue Feb 13 19:51:37 2007] : (1) DM: Custom in the Gray Parrot is slow, seeing as its late morning.
[Tue Feb 13 19:51:40 2007] : (4) Adrin: "Maybe its brighter inside"
[Tue Feb 13 19:51:50 2007] : (1) DM: Aliatra make a spot check.
[Tue Feb 13 19:51:51 2007] : (2) Dan: "I have no idea what colour parrots are"
[Tue Feb 13 19:51:55 2007] : (6) Lia: ooc back
[Tue Feb 13 19:52:06 2007] : (3) Aliatra: Spot Skill Check: [1d20+2] -> [9,2] = (11)
[Tue Feb 13 19:52:14 2007] : (1) DM: ooc ta.
[Tue Feb 13 19:52:28 2007] : (3) Aliatra: ooc You're welcome
[Tue Feb 13 19:52:47 2007] : (3) Aliatra: Aliatra walks in
[Tue Feb 13 19:53:00 2007] : (4) Adrin: Adrin walks up to the bar
[Tue Feb 13 19:53:06 2007] : (4) Adrin: "Four ales"
[Tue Feb 13 19:53:08 2007] : (1) DM: A Gray Parrot sits chained to a perch next to the bar and squwaks as you..
[Tue Feb 13 19:53:24 2007] : (6) Lia: Knowledge: Nature Skill Check: [1d20+12] -> [4,12] = (16)
[Tue Feb 13 19:53:38 2007] : (3) Aliatra: "Seems I was mistaken then"
[Tue Feb 13 19:53:43 2007] : (1) Innkeeper: "Right you are sirs."
[Tue Feb 13 19:53:50 2007] : (1) Innkeeper: "And madams"
[Tue Feb 13 19:54:05 2007] : (6) Lia: "Ali is right, though, Parrorts are usually colourful birds. But as such, there's also gray parrots"
[Tue Feb 13 19:54:20 2007] : (1) Innkeeper: Four ales are served.
[Tue Feb 13 19:54:44 2007] : (1) Innkeeper: "What brings you lot to my tavern? You don't look the sailing type."
[Tue Feb 13 19:55:01 2007] : (3) Aliatra: Aliatra turns around
[Tue Feb 13 19:55:09 2007] : (3) Aliatra: "Watch it!"
[Tue Feb 13 19:55:32 2007] : (2) Dan: Dan takes an ale and looks at it dubiously
[Tue Feb 13 19:55:50 2007] : (3) Aliatra: Aliatra turns back and picks up her ale
[Tue Feb 13 19:56:03 2007] : (3) Aliatra: "I've had much worse"
[Tue Feb 13 19:56:05 2007] : (1) Innkeeper: ooc can I have a "handle animal" roll Lia?
[Tue Feb 13 19:56:54 2007] : (4) Adrin: "We just arrived yesterday(?). Thought we'd have a look around"
[Tue Feb 13 19:57:13 2007] : (2) Dan: Dan sips at his ale
[Tue Feb 13 19:57:24 2007] : (1) Innkeeper: ooc what's your bluff modifier Adrin?
[Tue Feb 13 19:57:37 2007] : (2) Dan: ooc what's the quality of the ale? Any good?
[Tue Feb 13 19:57:43 2007] : (1) Innkeeper: ooc nm. I can look it up. Duh.
[Tue Feb 13 19:57:49 2007] : (4) Adrin: ooc -1
[Tue Feb 13 19:58:00 2007] : (6) Lia: Handle Animal (+4 if companion) Skill Check: [1d20+4] -> [2,4] = (6)
[Tue Feb 13 19:58:12 2007] : (3) Aliatra: Aliatra tastes her ale
[Tue Feb 13 19:58:43 2007] : (1) Innkeeper: The innkeper narrows his eyes suspiciously. "Oh, aye. 'Just looking around' a likely story."
[Tue Feb 13 19:59:15 2007] : (1) Innkeeper: "I hope you're not going to be causing any trouble in my tavern.".
[Tue Feb 13 19:59:33 2007] : (3) Aliatra: "Not us, not today"
[Tue Feb 13 19:59:38 2007] : (6) Lia: "Why should we?"
[Tue Feb 13 19:59:42 2007] : (1) Innkeeper: ooc A druid with +4 in Handle Animal? Okay.
[Tue Feb 13 20:00:03 2007] : (4) Adrin: "Any reason why we should?"
[Tue Feb 13 20:00:28 2007] : (6) Lia: ooc handle animal is not very interesting except with your animal companion. And you get an extra +4 for that :P
[Tue Feb 13 20:00:46 2007] : (2) Dan: ooc and the DCs are 15+
[Tue Feb 13 20:01:11 2007] : (1) Innkeeper: ooc well, it would have made you notice that thw parrot is being poorly cared for.
[Tue Feb 13 20:02:10 2007] : (1) Innkeeper: The innkeeper merely shrugs.
[Tue Feb 13 20:02:16 2007] : (6) Lia: ooc this is where I believe that skills check make little sense. Either I look at it, or I don't. But If I look at it, then I should know. As is, let's say I didn't look at it ;)
[Tue Feb 13 20:03:19 2007] : (2) Dan: ooc you either know what a healthy parrot looks like or you don't. the skill check represents the chance that you know or not
[Tue Feb 13 20:03:41 2007] : (2) Dan: ooc the more ranks in the skill, the more likely that you know
[Tue Feb 13 20:04:02 2007] : (3) Aliatra: ooc That does make sense, actually
[Tue Feb 13 20:04:10 2007] : (1) Innkeeper: ooc exactly.. Although possibly knowledge: nature would have been a better skill for that.
[Tue Feb 13 20:04:29 2007] : (6) Lia: ooc ok, knowledge nature sounds better for it indeed.
[Tue Feb 13 20:04:37 2007] : (1) Innkeeper: The parrot nibbles at some seeds.
[Tue Feb 13 20:06:08 2007] : (7) Adrin (enter): 20:06
[Tue Feb 13 20:06:23 2007] : (7) Adrin: ooc only me who got disconnected then?
[Tue Feb 13 20:06:33 2007] : (3) Aliatra: ooc Looks like it
[Tue Feb 13 20:07:03 2007] : (3) Aliatra: "Is it always this quiet in here?"
[Tue Feb 13 20:07:39 2007] : (1) Innkeeper: "It livens up in the evenings of course.. Or when a ship's just sailed in."
[Tue Feb 13 20:08:39 2007] : (7) Adrin: (to the group)"Maybe he'll be here later"
[Tue Feb 13 20:09:25 2007] : (1) Innkeeper: "Ah, Just you aren't just 'looking around;".
[Tue Feb 13 20:09:56 2007] : (2) Dan: "Maybe. but I thought thieves worked at night"
[Tue Feb 13 20:10:09 2007] : (3) Aliatra: "You've found us out. How about another round?"
[Tue Feb 13 20:10:20 2007] : (2) Dan: ooc what's the quality of the ale? Any good?
[Tue Feb 13 20:10:29 2007] : (1) Innkeeper: ooc average
[Tue Feb 13 20:10:51 2007] : (2) Dan: "Perhaps we should try another inn. I'm not too keen on this ale"
[Tue Feb 13 20:11:25 2007] : (1) Innkeeper: "Hold there, perhaps I can help you find who you're looking for."
[Tue Feb 13 20:11:50 2007] : (1) Innkeeper: "You want to be careful asking around for some people round these parts or you'll get a knife through the ribs."
[Tue Feb 13 20:12:17 2007] : (7) Adrin: "An old friend of ours asked us to get in touch with a guy in the city."
[Tue Feb 13 20:12:23 2007] : (2) Dan: "Our ribs are quite well protected"
[Tue Feb 13 20:13:06 2007] : (1) Innkeeper: "No doubt you are. What's the name?"
[Tue Feb 13 20:13:38 2007] : (3) Aliatra: "We're looking for Dirk"
[Tue Feb 13 20:14:28 2007] : (2) Dan: "And not one in the ribs."
[Tue Feb 13 20:14:32 2007] : (1) Innkeeper: "I know the name." (he pauses waiting for something)
[Tue Feb 13 20:15:17 2007] : (3) Aliatra: Aliatra's hand goes for her purse
[Tue Feb 13 20:15:39 2007] : (7) Adrin: "Thats about all we know about him. Heard the name before?"
[Tue Feb 13 20:16:08 2007] : (7) Adrin: ooc dave could you boot the other me (ID4)
[Tue Feb 13 20:16:19 2007] : (1) Innkeeper: Booting '(4) Adrin' from server...
[Tue Feb 13 20:16:20 2007] : (4) Adrin (exit): 20:16
[Tue Feb 13 20:16:55 2007] : (3) Aliatra: "Right, who was that who left as we entered?"
[Tue Feb 13 20:17:18 2007] : (2) Dan: "Cap'n Jack gave us his name"
[Tue Feb 13 20:17:24 2007] : (2) Dan: Diplomacy Skill Check: [1d20+0] -> [2,0] = (2)
[Tue Feb 13 20:17:37 2007] : (8) Adrin (enter): 20:17
[Tue Feb 13 20:17:49 2007] : (8) Adrin: ooc just me again?
[Tue Feb 13 20:18:05 2007] : (3) Aliatra: [1d8] -> [2] = (2)
[Tue Feb 13 20:18:16 2007] : (3) Aliatra: ooc Yep, just you again
[Tue Feb 13 20:18:17 2007] : (2) Dan: ooc yes
[Tue Feb 13 20:18:28 2007] : (8) Adrin: ooc :/
[Tue Feb 13 20:18:52 2007] : (8) Adrin: ooc last thing I have is Ali saying we were looking for Dirk
[Tue Feb 13 20:18:57 2007] : (2) Dan: ooc sheesh, i miss Huerney at times like this - 2 for diplomacy!
[Tue Feb 13 20:19:06 2007] : (3) Aliatra: ooc LOL
[Tue Feb 13 20:19:21 2007] : (3) Aliatra: "You know what: I've just been robbed!"
[Tue Feb 13 20:19:22 2007] : (2) Dan: ooc you asking to be booted is after that
[Tue Feb 13 20:19:36 2007] : (1) Innkeeper: "Look, this is how it works. You pay me good silver. I tells you were to look for Dirk. Understand?"
[Tue Feb 13 20:19:37 2007] : (2) Dan: "You have?"
[Tue Feb 13 20:19:56 2007] : (2) Dan: Dan slides 3 silver over
[Tue Feb 13 20:19:56 2007] : (8) Adrin: ooc well, yeah. but I wasn't sure that got to the server
[Tue Feb 13 20:20:06 2007] : (3) Aliatra: "So tell me, innkeeper, who was that guy that left as we came in?"
[Tue Feb 13 20:20:29 2007] : (2) Dan: ooc after that I mentioned Jack, and rolled 2 for diplomacy
[Tue Feb 13 20:20:43 2007] : (8) Adrin: ooc ok ta
[Tue Feb 13 20:20:52 2007] : (1) Innkeeper: "I don't know who he is"
[Tue Feb 13 20:21:03 2007] : (3) Aliatra: "What do you know"
[Tue Feb 13 20:21:28 2007] : (3) Aliatra: Aliatra looks quiet angry
[Tue Feb 13 20:22:11 2007] : (6) Lia: ooc me didn't see anyone
[Tue Feb 13 20:22:45 2007] : (6) Lia: "who left when we came in?"
[Tue Feb 13 20:22:52 2007] : (6) Lia: Lia is puzzled
[Tue Feb 13 20:22:55 2007] : (3) Aliatra: "Tell me now, before I lose my temper"
[Tue Feb 13 20:22:55 2007] : (2) Dan: "I didn't see anyone"
[Tue Feb 13 20:23:01 2007] : (3) Aliatra: "He bumped into me"
[Tue Feb 13 20:23:26 2007] : (3) Aliatra: ooc It is true though, the DM told me. That was why I turned around
[Tue Feb 13 20:23:29 2007] : (1) Innkeeper: Intimidate roll Aliatra
[Tue Feb 13 20:23:35 2007] : (3) Aliatra: Intimidate Skill Check: [1d20+7] -> [7,7] = (14)
[Tue Feb 13 20:23:39 2007] : (2) Dan: "What's missing?"
[Tue Feb 13 20:24:20 2007] : (3) Aliatra: "My purse to be sure, I didn't have time to check otherwise"
[Tue Feb 13 20:24:35 2007] : (1) Innkeeper: "I said I don't know who you're talking about. Now are you going to sit back down or are you going to leave my tavern?"
[Tue Feb 13 20:24:54 2007] : (8) Adrin: "I think we should be chasing that guy"
[Tue Feb 13 20:25:01 2007] : (1) Innkeeper: "Complain to the watch (he sneers) not me."
[Tue Feb 13 20:25:26 2007] : (3) Aliatra: Aliatra looks at the innkeeper closely
[Tue Feb 13 20:25:29 2007] : (3) Aliatra: Sense Motive Skill Check: [1d20+6] -> [3,6] = (9)
[Tue Feb 13 20:25:48 2007] : (3) Aliatra: "Where is the watch house?"
[Tue Feb 13 20:25:56 2007] : (6) Lia: "And that we will do. What's your name inkeeper? So we can report fully to the watch?"
[Tue Feb 13 20:26:02 2007] : (2) Dan: "We know where the watch house is Ali"
[Tue Feb 13 20:26:19 2007] : (2) Dan: "He's the inkeeper at the Grey Parrot Lia"
[Tue Feb 13 20:26:20 2007] : (1) Innkeeper: The innkeeper gives directions to the watch house. You know where it is of course.
[Tue Feb 13 20:26:24 2007] : (2) Dan: "That will suffice"
[Tue Feb 13 20:26:49 2007] : (2) Dan: "Though I doubt that the watch will care"
[Tue Feb 13 20:27:05 2007] : (2) Dan: "He's not responsible for thieves operating in his bar"
[Tue Feb 13 20:27:08 2007] : (6) Lia: "Let us go"
[Tue Feb 13 20:27:17 2007] : (6) Lia: Lia gets up
[Tue Feb 13 20:27:18 2007] : (8) Adrin: "Maybe we should cause some of that trouble he was worried about before we go"
[Tue Feb 13 20:27:41 2007] : (2) Dan: "What exactly did you lose Ali?"
[Tue Feb 13 20:27:44 2007] : (1) Innkeeper: "Oh yeah?" The innkeper reaches for something behind the bar.
[Tue Feb 13 20:27:46 2007] : (6) Lia: Lia grins. "Go ahead Adrin, if you feel like it"
[Tue Feb 13 20:27:58 2007] : (3) Aliatra: "He's a liar though, he does know that pickpocket. And he could have earned some hard coin telling us"
[Tue Feb 13 20:28:01 2007] : (2) Dan: "This is pointless Adrin"
[Tue Feb 13 20:28:28 2007] : (2) Dan: "He's a liar maybe. But you can't prove that"
[Tue Feb 13 20:28:31 2007] : (8) Adrin: "Is it?"
[Tue Feb 13 20:28:41 2007] : (2) Dan: "And it's not against the law to lie. You're not in the watch"
[Tue Feb 13 20:28:43 2007] : (3) Aliatra: "Just my purse, Dan, with some coins in it. But that's not what pisses me off, being robbed does"
[Tue Feb 13 20:28:46 2007] : (8) Adrin: "Who needs proof?"
[Tue Feb 13 20:28:58 2007] : (2) Dan: Dan shrugs
[Tue Feb 13 20:29:03 2007] : (2) Dan: "I do Adrin"
[Tue Feb 13 20:29:08 2007] : (3) Aliatra: "And I don't like liars"
[Tue Feb 13 20:29:38 2007] : (2) Dan: "Let's go. We're not learning anything here"
[Tue Feb 13 20:29:43 2007] : (8) Adrin: "So, innkeeper. What have you got behind the bar?"
[Tue Feb 13 20:29:58 2007] : (2) Dan: "And I don't relish a..."
[Tue Feb 13 20:30:05 2007] : (2) Dan: Dan stumbles his words
[Tue Feb 13 20:30:11 2007] : (1) Innkeeper: Roll initiative
[Tue Feb 13 20:30:14 2007] : (2) Dan: "Night in the cells"
[Tue Feb 13 20:30:22 2007] : (8) Adrin: Adrin: Initiative: [1d20+3] -> [3,3] = (6)
[Tue Feb 13 20:30:27 2007] : (2) Dan: Initiative: [1d20+4] -> [16,4] = (20)
[Tue Feb 13 20:30:33 2007] : (3) Aliatra: Initiative [1d20+7] -> [17,7] = (24)
[Tue Feb 13 20:30:37 2007] : (6) Lia: Initiative: [1d20+3] -> [12,3] = (15)
[Tue Feb 13 20:31:22 2007] : (3) Aliatra: "I'm not about to kill something over a couple of goldpieces and a few lies. Let's go"
[Tue Feb 13 20:31:32 2007] : (3) Aliatra: someone, rather than something
[Tue Feb 13 20:32:00 2007] : (1) Innkeeper: [1d20+2] -> [7,2] = (9)
[Tue Feb 13 20:32:11 2007] : (1) Innkeeper: Aliatra, it's your go.
[Tue Feb 13 20:32:43 2007] : (3) Aliatra: ooc What are all those numbers?
[Tue Feb 13 20:33:00 2007] : (1) Innkeeper: ooc Other patrons in the bar.
[Tue Feb 13 20:33:16 2007] : (3) Aliatra: Aliatra starts to walk out, hand on her sword
[Tue Feb 13 20:33:42 2007] : (1) Innkeeper: done?
[Tue Feb 13 20:34:06 2007] : (3) Aliatra: Yep
[Tue Feb 13 20:34:15 2007] : (1) Innkeeper: Dan?
[Tue Feb 13 20:34:18 2007] : (2) Dan: Dan grabs Adrin's arm and tries to pull him away following Ali
[Tue Feb 13 20:34:43 2007] : (8) Adrin: "Wha?"
[Tue Feb 13 20:34:51 2007] : (2) Dan: stop when Adrin resists, then continue if he comes on his turn
[Tue Feb 13 20:34:56 2007] : (2) Dan: Done
[Tue Feb 13 20:35:05 2007] : (1) Innkeeper: Lia?
[Tue Feb 13 20:35:20 2007] : (6) Lia: Lia holds her sickle firm in hand and walks away, keeping an eye on the patrons as she walks out
[Tue Feb 13 20:35:24 2007] : (2) Dan: "Come on Adrin, it's not worth it"
[Tue Feb 13 20:35:31 2007] : (6) Lia: done.
[Tue Feb 13 20:35:40 2007] : (2) Dan: "We're not bullies"
[Tue Feb 13 20:36:31 2007] : (6) Lia: do the patrons I crossed path with attack?
[Tue Feb 13 20:36:34 2007] : (6) Lia: ooc Aoo?
[Tue Feb 13 20:36:53 2007] : (2) Dan: ooc there's no fight yet, and they would be flatfooted
[Tue Feb 13 20:37:08 2007] : (1) Innkeeper: The innkeeper pulls out a knobbly and metal bound club from under the bar. The various rough looking people in the bar stand up and put their hands on their assorted weapons.
[Tue Feb 13 20:37:12 2007] : (1) Innkeeper: Adrin, your turn.
[Tue Feb 13 20:38:04 2007] : (3) Aliatra: "Dan, Adrin, let's go"
[Tue Feb 13 20:38:08 2007] : (8) Adrin: Adrin lets himself be pulled slowly backwards out of the bar "He went for a weapon first!"
[Tue Feb 13 20:38:40 2007] : (3) Aliatra: "We're better than he is"
[Tue Feb 13 20:38:43 2007] : (2) Dan: "He's an idiot. I would have just fireballed the place. Let's go"
[Tue Feb 13 20:38:48 2007] : (8) Adrin: ooc its so unfair! you never let me have a fight! (huff) ;)
[Tue Feb 13 20:39:09 2007] : (3) Aliatra: ooc KMAO
[Tue Feb 13 20:39:39 2007] : (2) Dan: Dan keeps pullin Adrin out
[Tue Feb 13 20:39:58 2007] : (1) Innkeeper: ooc combat rounds ended.
[Tue Feb 13 20:40:30 2007] : (8) Adrin: "I can't beleive I let you trail me out of there"
[Tue Feb 13 20:40:48 2007] : (1) DM: ooc There's still the Boot and the One-legged Pirate. on the waterfront.
[Tue Feb 13 20:41:19 2007] : (2) Dan: "It's really not worth it"
[Tue Feb 13 20:41:21 2007] : (6) Lia: "I can't believe how Dan made us pass for idiots, frankly. When we're asking for directions or information, would be nice that you don't talk to us as if we were kids and didn't know what we were doing."
[Tue Feb 13 20:41:33 2007] : (6) Lia: "I had a reason to ask for his name"
[Tue Feb 13 20:41:38 2007] : (2) Dan: "We don't want to upset the thieves guild. We need them as allies"
[Tue Feb 13 20:41:46 2007] : (3) Aliatra: "We could have killed everyone in there, no problem, and what good would that have done anyone?"
[Tue Feb 13 20:41:51 2007] : (2) Dan: "And who knows if people in there were members"
[Tue Feb 13 20:41:55 2007] : (6) Lia: "Which was to make sure we showed no fear"
[Tue Feb 13 20:42:20 2007] : (8) Adrin: "I would've enjoyed it"
[Tue Feb 13 20:42:21 2007] : (1) DM: ooc PCs. Get near level 6 and they get all cocky. *rolls-eyes*
[Tue Feb 13 20:42:31 2007] : (6) Lia: ooc lol
[Tue Feb 13 20:42:33 2007] : (2) Dan: "Well, frankly it was a pointless question"
[Tue Feb 13 20:43:03 2007] : (2) Dan: "He wasn't going to answer it. Don't ask them and I won't talk to you like a child"
[Tue Feb 13 20:43:05 2007] : (6) Lia: "It was to you, not to me. A quetion of opinion"
[Tue Feb 13 20:43:23 2007] : (6) Lia: "Just stop talking to me like a child altogether and we'll be fine"
[Tue Feb 13 20:43:40 2007] : (3) Aliatra: "We're stirring things up, Adrin, there will be plenty more fights"
[Tue Feb 13 20:43:50 2007] : (6) Lia: "I don't question every move you make, I thank you for not questionning every move I make"
[Tue Feb 13 20:43:55 2007] : (6) Lia: "Matter closed"
[Tue Feb 13 20:44:09 2007] : (8) Adrin: Adrin sighs and walks toward the nearest of the remaining inns
[Tue Feb 13 20:44:13 2007] : (6) Lia: "Adrin, I believe Ali is right" Lia grins
[Tue Feb 13 20:44:25 2007] : (2) Dan: "I resent being told that I made you look like an idiot when you did a perfectly good job of that yourself"
[Tue Feb 13 20:44:59 2007] : (6) Lia: "Again, it's a matter of opinion. If you find me a fool, live with it. Don't rub it in in front of strangers"
[Tue Feb 13 20:45:25 2007] : (2) Dan: "I don't find you a fool. It was just a pointless question"
[Tue Feb 13 20:45:26 2007] : (3) Aliatra: "Stop it, you two, before you sy things that can't be taken back"
[Tue Feb 13 20:45:54 2007] : (3) Aliatra: Aliatra glares at Lia and Dan, hand still on her sword
[Tue Feb 13 20:45:55 2007] : (2) Dan: Dan follows Adrin
[Tue Feb 13 20:46:07 2007] : (6) Lia: "Let him stop. Dan, *you* think it was a pointless question. I didn't."
[Tue Feb 13 20:46:40 2007] : (3) Aliatra: "I mean it, shut up about it. It's been said and it'll sink in, with the both of you"
[Tue Feb 13 20:46:55 2007] : (6) Lia: Lia goes
[Tue Feb 13 20:47:10 2007] : (3) Aliatra: Aliatra starts walking until she's besides Adrin
[Tue Feb 13 20:47:16 2007] : (8) Adrin: Adrin opens the door of the next inn and walks in
[Tue Feb 13 20:47:40 2007] : Server Administrator-> Kicking '(7) Adrin' from server... Removing dead client
[Tue Feb 13 20:47:40 2007] : (7) Adrin (exit): 20:47
[Tue Feb 13 20:47:42 2007] : (3) Aliatra: Aliatra accompanies him, not looking at the others
[Tue Feb 13 20:47:51 2007] : (2) Dan: Dan takes a deep breath and composes himself, then walks in after Adrin
[Tue Feb 13 20:48:36 2007] : (1) DM: This inn (the Boot) is much busier with a crowd of people gathered around something in the middle of the tavern room. They're cheering and cursing.
[Tue Feb 13 20:49:09 2007] : (3) Aliatra: Aliatra walks over to take a look
[Tue Feb 13 20:49:12 2007] : (8) Adrin: "Oh, whats this?"
[Tue Feb 13 20:49:49 2007] : (1) DM: The crowd of around 2 dozen people are gathered around a large wooden box about 2 ft fight and 8ft by 6 ft.
[Tue Feb 13 20:50:38 2007] : (1) DM: Inside are two rats. They're fighting, tiny metal hooks and blades mounted on the rats tear their rodent opponents skin.
[Tue Feb 13 20:51:16 2007] : (3) Aliatra: "Well, that's something you don't see every day"
[Tue Feb 13 20:51:21 2007] : (1) DM: It's a rat fight. A somewhat unpleasant pastine favoured by some as crude entertainment.
[Tue Feb 13 20:51:33 2007] : (8) Adrin: "Heh, too true"
[Tue Feb 13 20:51:52 2007] : (2) Dan: "I doubt Lia will like it"
[Tue Feb 13 20:52:07 2007] : (8) Adrin: Adrin rolls his eyes
[Tue Feb 13 20:52:14 2007] : (2) Dan: "What?"
[Tue Feb 13 20:52:35 2007] : (1) DM: One of the rats squeaks and attempts to jump out of the box. Half the crowd cheers the other curses and money changes hands.
[Tue Feb 13 20:52:36 2007] : (6) Lia: "A rat fight?"
[Tue Feb 13 20:52:39 2007] : (3) Aliatra: "Rats are vermin anyway, let them kill eachother"
[Tue Feb 13 20:52:55 2007] : (8) Adrin: "She doesn't like anything fun"
[Tue Feb 13 20:53:10 2007] : (6) Lia: "Geez, using them as bet meat is just..."
[Tue Feb 13 20:53:18 2007] : (6) Lia: "What's with everyone today?"
[Tue Feb 13 20:53:20 2007] : (2) Dan: "I have to say it doesn't seem much worse than me summoning magical creatures to help me fight"
[Tue Feb 13 20:53:24 2007] : (6) Lia: "Have I done anything wrong to you?"
[Tue Feb 13 20:53:41 2007] : (6) Lia: "Dan, you are right to an extent"
[Tue Feb 13 20:53:57 2007] : (6) Lia: "Except we summon these creatures to help us sruvive. These are used against money"
[Tue Feb 13 20:54:05 2007] : (2) Dan: ""But when I said you wouldn't like it, it was out of concern, not scorn"
[Tue Feb 13 20:54:07 2007] : (6) Lia: "It's not so much the fight I resent"
[Tue Feb 13 20:54:23 2007] : (8) Adrin: Adrin shrugs and goes to the bar "four ales barkeep"
[Tue Feb 13 20:54:31 2007] : (3) Aliatra: "I want more ale"
[Tue Feb 13 20:54:33 2007] : (6) Lia: "but the typical unnatural motivation behind it"
[Tue Feb 13 20:54:50 2007] : (6) Lia: ooc by the way the remark was to Adrin, not Dan
[Tue Feb 13 20:54:53 2007] : (2) Dan: brb
[Tue Feb 13 20:55:00 2007] : (3) Aliatra: "I doubt it is unnatural, since so many people like it"
[Tue Feb 13 20:55:09 2007] : (8) Adrin: ooc I know. Adrin shrugged and walked off :P
[Tue Feb 13 20:55:19 2007] : (6) Lia: ooc ;)
[Tue Feb 13 20:55:44 2007] : (1) DM: Ales are served.
[Tue Feb 13 20:55:52 2007] : (6) Lia: "How would you like to be put in an arena and fight for your life while people around cheered?"
[Tue Feb 13 20:56:00 2007] : (6) Lia: (to Ali)
[Tue Feb 13 20:56:15 2007] : (8) Adrin: Adrin motions Ali over and whispers in her ear
[Tue Feb 13 20:56:29 2007] : (2) Dan: ooc back
[Tue Feb 13 20:56:57 2007] : (2) Dan: "Umm, not for me thanks Lia"
[Tue Feb 13 20:57:09 2007] : (3) Aliatra: "Been there, done that, so to speak"
[Tue Feb 13 20:57:18 2007] : (2) Dan: "Although, the way that we progress in magical orders is somewhat similar"
[Tue Feb 13 20:57:50 2007] : (2) Dan: "And I may well take that challenge when I've honed my spells some more"
[Tue Feb 13 20:57:52 2007] : (3) Aliatra: Aliatra grins at Adrin
[Tue Feb 13 20:57:57 2007] : (8) Adrin: Adrin smiles
[Tue Feb 13 20:59:03 2007] : (2) Dan: "So, a different tack this time?"
[Tue Feb 13 20:59:07 2007] : (6) Lia: "Well. Ale"
[Tue Feb 13 20:59:22 2007] : (6) Lia: "Adrin, will you give me a glass, as boring as you find me?"
[Tue Feb 13 20:59:27 2007] : (2) Dan: "Although I confess that I can't think of any better way than to ask"
[Tue Feb 13 20:59:46 2007] : (8) Adrin: Adrin hands over a mug
[Tue Feb 13 20:59:52 2007] : (3) Aliatra: "Just make sure you don't get robbed. This is a dangerous neighbourhood and even more so since we're in it"
[Tue Feb 13 21:00:03 2007] : (2) Dan: "Is there one for me Adrin?"
[Tue Feb 13 21:00:08 2007] : (8) Adrin: Adrin hands over a mug
[Tue Feb 13 21:00:15 2007] : (2) Dan: "Thanks"
[Tue Feb 13 21:00:31 2007] : (8) Adrin: "So barkeep. We're looking for a friend of a friend"
[Tue Feb 13 21:00:50 2007] : (3) Aliatra: "Ale, that's great Adrin"
[Tue Feb 13 21:00:51 2007] : (2) Dan: Dan sits and sips
[Tue Feb 13 21:00:59 2007] : (1) DM: "Yeah?"
[Tue Feb 13 21:02:21 2007] : (8) Adrin: "Goes by the name of Dirk. Know anyone by that name?"
[Tue Feb 13 21:02:48 2007] : (1) Innkeeper: "I might know someone who does. How'd you know the name?"
[Tue Feb 13 21:04:14 2007] : (3) Aliatra: "Like he said, a friend of a friend os someone named Jack"
[Tue Feb 13 21:04:45 2007] : (1) Innkeeper: "Not Jack, Captain of the Waveskimmer?"
[Tue Feb 13 21:04:48 2007] : (8) Adrin: ooc brb
[Tue Feb 13 21:05:32 2007] : (3) Aliatra: "And what if he is?"
[Tue Feb 13 21:06:08 2007] : (8) Adrin: ooc back
[Tue Feb 13 21:06:24 2007] : (1) Innkeeper: "Just askin' is all. I know Cap'n Jack from way back."
[Tue Feb 13 21:06:36 2007] : (1) Innkeeper: ooc Jack is apparently a really rare first name...
[Tue Feb 13 21:06:54 2007] : (3) Aliatra: ooc LOL
[Tue Feb 13 21:06:56 2007] : (6) Lia: ooc k ;)
[Tue Feb 13 21:07:00 2007] : (3) Aliatra: Sense Motive Skill Check: [1d20+6] -> [20,6] = (26)
[Tue Feb 13 21:07:18 2007] : (3) Aliatra: "Well, I know he's not welcome everywhere"
[Tue Feb 13 21:07:56 2007] : (1) Innkeeper: (chuckles) "That he ain't. Last I heard he was running South as fast as his ship could take him."
[Tue Feb 13 21:08:03 2007] : (2) Dan: Dan tries to keep a poker face as they talk about Jack
[Tue Feb 13 21:08:25 2007] : (3) Aliatra: "Do you reckon he'll be back any time soon?"
[Tue Feb 13 21:08:50 2007] : (1) Innkeeper: "Not from what I heard."
[Tue Feb 13 21:08:51 2007] : (8) Adrin: "We know the feeling"
[Tue Feb 13 21:09:14 2007] : (3) Aliatra: "So where can we find Dirk?"
[Tue Feb 13 21:10:21 2007] : (1) Innkeeper: "What you want to do is ask the beggers for one called Shiv. He'll tell you were to find Dirk."
[Tue Feb 13 21:11:08 2007] : (3) Aliatra: "Thanks"
[Tue Feb 13 21:11:30 2007] : (8) Adrin: "How much for the ales?"
[Tue Feb 13 21:11:37 2007] : (1) Innkeeper: ooc 1cp each
[Tue Feb 13 21:12:07 2007] : (6) Lia: Lia pays for all
[Tue Feb 13 21:12:14 2007] : (6) Lia: Lia pays for all
[Tue Feb 13 21:12:28 2007] : (8) Adrin: Adrin hands over 1sp "Thanks for the tip"
[Tue Feb 13 21:12:33 2007] : (2) Dan: ooc feeling flush? ;)
[Tue Feb 13 21:12:53 2007] : (3) Aliatra: ooc LOL
[Tue Feb 13 21:13:35 2007] : (8) Adrin: ooc I just ate a stroopwafel and opened a beer. Everything is rosey :)
[Tue Feb 13 21:14:01 2007] : (6) Lia: ooc I'm eating stroopwafels too ;)
[Tue Feb 13 21:14:01 2007] : (3) Aliatra: ooc You have stroopwafels? You lucky so and so
[Tue Feb 13 21:14:12 2007] : (6) Lia: ooc was in Gouda this week-end ;)
[Tue Feb 13 21:14:21 2007] : (1) Innkeeper: ooc Stroopwafel-less :(
[Tue Feb 13 21:14:32 2007] : (3) Aliatra: ooc Me too
[Tue Feb 13 21:14:45 2007] : (2) Dan: ooc me too, but I have some wine, and some cheese
[Tue Feb 13 21:14:53 2007] : (8) Adrin: ooc lots in amsterdam :)
[Tue Feb 13 21:15:14 2007] : (6) Lia: ooc Gouda is the birth city of stroopwafels :P
[Tue Feb 13 21:15:31 2007] : (3) Aliatra: ooc You're kidding, aren't you? Stroopwafels in the Netherlands? Whatever next?
[Tue Feb 13 21:15:54 2007] : (6) Lia: ooc hehe
[Tue Feb 13 21:16:22 2007] : (8) Adrin: ooc apparently there are some bikes there too
[Tue Feb 13 21:16:34 2007] : (2) Dan: "So let's bug some beggars"
[Tue Feb 13 21:16:39 2007] : (3) Aliatra: ooc I must visit that place, someday
[Tue Feb 13 21:16:45 2007] : (2) Dan: ooc and some windmills
[Tue Feb 13 21:16:54 2007] : (6) Lia: ooc and tulips
[Tue Feb 13 21:17:02 2007] : (3) Aliatra: ooc Even porcelain ones, or so they tell me
[Tue Feb 13 21:17:15 2007] : (6) Lia: "Where can we find the begger (ooc not beggar?)"
[Tue Feb 13 21:17:39 2007] : (1) Innkeeper: ooc Beggers are everywhere.
[Tue Feb 13 21:17:40 2007] : (3) Aliatra: ooc Beggar AFAIK
[Tue Feb 13 21:18:04 2007] : (1) DM: ooc well I such as spelling so don't pay attention to me.
[Tue Feb 13 21:18:18 2007] : (2) Dan: Dan thanks the innkeep and leaves
[Tue Feb 13 21:18:24 2007] : (8) Adrin: ooc I'm saying nothing
[Tue Feb 13 21:18:30 2007] : (2) Dan: ooc LOL
[Tue Feb 13 21:19:18 2007] : (6) Lia: Lia follows
[Tue Feb 13 21:19:32 2007] : (8) Adrin: Adrin does likewise
[Tue Feb 13 21:20:15 2007] : (8) Adrin: "See any around?"
[Tue Feb 13 21:20:44 2007] : (3) Aliatra: Aliatra trails along
[Tue Feb 13 21:21:39 2007] : (2) Dan: Dan keeps an eye out for beggars
[Tue Feb 13 21:22:14 2007] : (1) DM: Beggars are easy to find. They also are remarkably helpful and direct you eventually to Shiv.
[Tue Feb 13 21:22:36 2007] : (1) Shiv: "Spare a coin?"
[Tue Feb 13 21:23:18 2007] : (8) Adrin: Adrin drops a few coppers in his hat/tin
[Tue Feb 13 21:23:25 2007] : (3) Aliatra: "Spare some information?"
[Tue Feb 13 21:23:40 2007] : (2) Dan: ooc could be a tin hat ;)
[Tue Feb 13 21:23:41 2007] : (1) Shiv: "Aye?"
[Tue Feb 13 21:24:04 2007] : (3) Aliatra: "Could you direct us to Dirk?"
[Tue Feb 13 21:24:55 2007] : (1) Shiv: "Dirk? Ah. You wouldn't be those adventurers poking their noses where they really shouldn't belong?"
[Tue Feb 13 21:25:16 2007] : (3) Aliatra: "Where else shoiuld our noses be?"
[Tue Feb 13 21:26:10 2007] : (1) Shiv: "Only, if you are I might be able to help you."
[Tue Feb 13 21:27:03 2007] : (3) Aliatra: "You like what we are doing? So do we"
[Tue Feb 13 21:27:12 2007] : (8) Adrin: "So help us"
[Tue Feb 13 21:28:25 2007] : (1) Shiv: "I can't take you to Dirk just like that, see. Gots to know you're trustworthy folk. There's a small service that would be mutally benficial."
[Tue Feb 13 21:28:43 2007] : (8) Adrin: "Go on"
[Tue Feb 13 21:28:48 2007] : (2) Dan: Dan raises an eyebrow
[Tue Feb 13 21:29:17 2007] : (3) Aliatra: "How lawful a service? Just so we know what we're getting ourselves into"
[Tue Feb 13 21:30:04 2007] : (1) Shiv: There's this house, see. Where these... people... train recruits. P'raps if you hit the place, made a bit of a fuss, Stired up the hornets as it where... We could do business then.
[Tue Feb 13 21:30:46 2007] : (3) Aliatra: "What kind of ... recruits. Competitors of you?"
[Tue Feb 13 21:30:46 2007] : (2) Dan: "I'm assuming that the emphasis on people there is significant"
[Tue Feb 13 21:30:57 2007] : (2) Dan: "Are they really what we'd call people?"
[Tue Feb 13 21:31:27 2007] : (2) Dan: "Or is it that they are dangerous?"
[Tue Feb 13 21:31:43 2007] : (1) Shiv: "I prefer guild-due-dodging bastards. Giving us honest thieves a bad name."
[Tue Feb 13 21:31:43 2007] : (8) Adrin: "Where's this house?"
[Tue Feb 13 21:31:58 2007] : (1) Shiv: Shiv gives an address in the slums.
[Tue Feb 13 21:33:24 2007] : (1) Shiv: "They ain't dangerous. amateurs who wouldn't know the sharp end of the knife from the hilt."
[Tue Feb 13 21:33:44 2007] : (1) Shiv: "It's just their training house, bunch of rookies."
[Tue Feb 13 21:34:04 2007] : (2) Dan: "In what way would you like the house hit?"
[Tue Feb 13 21:34:04 2007] : (1) Shiv: Shiv spits contempously on the pavement.
[Tue Feb 13 21:34:35 2007] : (2) Dan: "I'm not too comfortable with killing them if they don't try to kill me first"
[Tue Feb 13 21:34:35 2007] : (1) Shiv: Shiv shrugs. "What ever you think best."
[Tue Feb 13 21:35:23 2007] : (6) Lia: "Just stir trouble then?"
[Tue Feb 13 21:35:39 2007] : (3) Aliatra: "Are we talking rhieves guild here?"
[Tue Feb 13 21:36:04 2007] : (2) Dan: "These are non-guild thieves Ali"
[Tue Feb 13 21:36:13 2007] : (2) Dan: "Working outside the guild"
[Tue Feb 13 21:36:43 2007] : (2) Dan: "Am I correct Shiv?"
[Tue Feb 13 21:37:16 2007] : (1) Shiv: "Too right. We don't do no murdering. That sort of thing brings too much attention."
[Tue Feb 13 21:37:46 2007] : (2) Dan: "Is that something that these folks don't have a problem with then?"
[Tue Feb 13 21:38:40 2007] : (8) Adrin: "Can't say its ever bothered me too much"
[Tue Feb 13 21:38:42 2007] : (1) Shiv: "Yeah, bloody assa..uh... assholes.
[Tue Feb 13 21:39:25 2007] : (3) Aliatra: "Ah, so not just thieves than. Might we have met one of them very recently, like last night?"
[Tue Feb 13 21:40:11 2007] : (1) Shiv: "You tell me."
[Tue Feb 13 21:40:55 2007] : (8) Adrin: "Only one way to find out"
[Tue Feb 13 21:41:00 2007] : (3) Aliatra: "Can't have been, though, because that one knew the sharp end of the knife from the hilt"
[Tue Feb 13 21:41:58 2007] : (8) Adrin: "Unless Shiv here is setting us up"
[Tue Feb 13 21:42:24 2007] : (3) Aliatra: "He would never do that because he knows we'll be looking for him"
[Tue Feb 13 21:42:37 2007] : (2) Dan: "Well, not if he sets us up well"
[Tue Feb 13 21:42:58 2007] : (1) Shiv: (some sense motive rolls later...) You don't think he is. Dealing with the assassins is a mutally beneficial arrangement and you have no quarrel with the Thieves' Guild.
[Tue Feb 13 21:43:12 2007] : (2) Dan: "But we have to take him at his word, or not."
[Tue Feb 13 21:43:23 2007] : (8) Adrin: "True"
[Tue Feb 13 21:43:23 2007] : (2) Dan: "I'm inclined to believe him"
[Tue Feb 13 21:43:44 2007] : (6) Lia: ooc Police is back :D
[Tue Feb 13 21:43:52 2007] : (6) Lia: ooc The Police that is.
[Tue Feb 13 21:43:52 2007] : (3) Aliatra: "As I said, he would be a fool to lie to us and I don't think he is"
[Tue Feb 13 21:44:13 2007] : (1) Shiv: "Not me"
[Tue Feb 13 21:44:17 2007] : (2) Dan: "Is there a best time to visit this place?"
[Tue Feb 13 21:44:21 2007] : (3) Aliatra: ooc Back? From where?
[Tue Feb 13 21:44:57 2007] : (6) Lia: "So am I actually"
[Tue Feb 13 21:45:15 2007] : (6) Lia: "And it does serve our purpose, doesn't it?"
[Tue Feb 13 21:45:22 2007] : (3) Aliatra: "Shiv, find out for me who robbed me in the Gray Parrot, please"
[Tue Feb 13 21:46:38 2007] : (2) Dan: "And if you have any sway with the innkeeper, you could tell him that he'd do well not to upset us, and that he nearly became an ex-inkeeper today"
[Tue Feb 13 21:46:48 2007] : (1) Shiv: "Yeah, probably un unlicenced cutter. I can look into it for a fee." Shiv rattles his tin hat.
[Tue Feb 13 21:47:18 2007] : (2) Dan: Dan drops 2 cp in the hat
[Tue Feb 13 21:47:29 2007] : (3) Aliatra: "You'll be paid in full, when we risk our lives for you"
[Tue Feb 13 21:47:42 2007] : (1) Shiv: Shiv rattles his cup some more. "This begging lark is just a cover you know."
[Tue Feb 13 21:47:42 2007] : (2) Dan: ooc LOL that it actually became a tin hat
[Tue Feb 13 21:48:00 2007] : (8) Adrin: ooc lol
[Tue Feb 13 21:48:09 2007] : (2) Dan: "Well, you'd not be in good cover if you got paid more than coppers would you?"
[Tue Feb 13 21:48:16 2007] : (8) Adrin: Adrin tosses in a few more cp
[Tue Feb 13 21:48:30 2007] : (1) Shiv: Shiv laughs. "Ha. You got me there. Fair enough."
[Tue Feb 13 21:49:02 2007] : (1) Shiv: "How get along before someone sees you here."
[Tue Feb 13 21:49:07 2007] : (1) Shiv: "Now get along before someone sees you here."
[Tue Feb 13 21:49:25 2007] : (3) Aliatra: "Sure, sure. Take care, Shiv"
[Tue Feb 13 21:50:12 2007] : (2) Dan: Dan walks away
[Tue Feb 13 21:50:23 2007] : (2) Dan: "So do we hit them straight away?"
[Tue Feb 13 21:50:27 2007] : (6) Lia: Lia follows
[Tue Feb 13 21:50:31 2007] : (8) Adrin: "may as well"
[Tue Feb 13 21:50:33 2007] : (3) Aliatra: Aliatra follows
[Tue Feb 13 21:50:40 2007] : (2) Dan: "I'd rather do it while my magic armour lasts"
[Tue Feb 13 21:50:41 2007] : (3) Aliatra: "No time like the present"
[Tue Feb 13 21:50:41 2007] : (6) Lia: "I suppose it takes a little more than just "let's go and hit""
[Tue Feb 13 21:50:52 2007] : (6) Lia: And we might want to tell Franzesa about this hideout?
[Tue Feb 13 21:50:57 2007] : (2) Dan: "And this time, we need to prepare magically"
[Tue Feb 13 21:51:27 2007] : (2) Dan: "Which means if Lia's using an animal, we give her time to summon it"
[Tue Feb 13 21:51:41 2007] : (2) Dan: "Franseza is in Southtown"
[Tue Feb 13 21:51:55 2007] : (6) Lia: ooc I think mine is long gone. How long since we were in the basement?
[Tue Feb 13 21:52:07 2007] : (2) Dan: ooc more than 5 rounds!
[Tue Feb 13 21:52:09 2007] : (3) Aliatra: "After today it won't be a hide-out anymore"
[Tue Feb 13 21:52:52 2007] : (2) Dan: ooc but you can summon another before we go in
[Tue Feb 13 21:52:57 2007] : (2) Dan: "I have an idea"
[Tue Feb 13 21:52:58 2007] : (3) Aliatra: "Today or tomorrow? That's the question"
[Tue Feb 13 21:53:22 2007] : (8) Adrin: "What is it?"
[Tue Feb 13 21:53:26 2007] : (2) Dan: "I memorised a new spell today"
[Tue Feb 13 21:53:41 2007] : (2) Dan: "It causes an area to fill with nauseating gases"
[Tue Feb 13 21:53:54 2007] : (6) Lia: ooc errr,barkskin lasts 10min/levl
[Tue Feb 13 21:54:09 2007] : (2) Dan: "I could gas the building and we can get then when they come out all weak"
[Tue Feb 13 21:54:22 2007] : (6) Lia: "nice. THat should throw some havoc"
[Tue Feb 13 21:54:27 2007] : (8) Adrin: "Sounds a bit too easy"
[Tue Feb 13 21:54:27 2007] : (2) Dan: ooc I was talking about your summon
[Tue Feb 13 21:54:51 2007] : (2) Dan: "Well, yes, they may not be caught by it. but it might incapacitate some of them"
[Tue Feb 13 21:55:08 2007] : (3) Aliatra: "And it would force them out"
[Tue Feb 13 21:55:08 2007] : (2) Dan: "I could follow that with a fireball"
[Tue Feb 13 21:55:39 2007] : (3) Aliatra: "In the middle of the street? Not before we get attacked, I'd say"
[Tue Feb 13 21:55:39 2007] : (8) Adrin: "Careful Dan, you're starting to sound eager"
[Tue Feb 13 21:56:12 2007] : (2) Dan: "No, stinking cloud, then fireball, both into the building itself"
[Tue Feb 13 21:56:25 2007] : (2) Dan: "Of course that would be pointless if no-one's in!"
[Tue Feb 13 21:56:33 2007] : (6) Lia: "A swarm to add to the whole"
[Tue Feb 13 21:56:39 2007] : (6) Lia: "That should keep them busy"
[Tue Feb 13 21:56:57 2007] : (1) Shiv: ooc this could get embarassing if you hit the wrong building...
[Tue Feb 13 21:56:58 2007] : (6) Lia: although
[Tue Feb 13 21:56:59 2007] : (2) Dan: "Umm, they would also get nauseated"
[Tue Feb 13 21:57:03 2007] : (6) Lia: "I can't do that"
[Tue Feb 13 21:57:05 2007] : (3) Aliatra: "I don't like the idea of fireballing anyone that didn't try to kill me first"
[Tue Feb 13 21:58:02 2007] : (2) Dan: "OK, maybe we try a direct attack first?"
[Tue Feb 13 21:58:14 2007] : (3) Aliatra: "I like that stinking cloud, that'll certainly give us an edge"
[Tue Feb 13 21:58:25 2007] : (2) Dan: "Let's go then"
[Tue Feb 13 21:58:28 2007] : (8) Adrin: "Will it not affect us too?"
[Tue Feb 13 21:58:34 2007] : (3) Aliatra: "Just make sure we get the right building"
[Tue Feb 13 21:59:17 2007] : (2) Dan: "Not if we wait outside for them to come out"
[Tue Feb 13 21:59:37 2007] : (8) Adrin: "Ok, lets try it"
[Tue Feb 13 22:00:03 2007] : (2) Dan: "So where was it?"
[Tue Feb 13 22:00:29 2007] : (6) Lia: "Couldn't tell"
[Tue Feb 13 22:00:35 2007] : (2) Dan: "Hmm, the slums. Off we go then"
[Tue Feb 13 22:00:38 2007] : (8) Adrin: "Down in the slums"
[Tue Feb 13 22:00:44 2007] : (1) Shiv: GAME END