Contents / PnP Stuff / Logs / The Dark Trade - 30 January 2007

[Tue Jan 30 19:49:37 2007] : (1) DM: GAME START
[Tue Jan 30 19:49:51 2007] : (1) DM: You've reached Westharbour an hour before sundown.
[Tue Jan 30 19:50:32 2007] : (2) Dan: "Well, we've made it back again"
[Tue Jan 30 19:50:51 2007] : (2) Dan: "Let's hope that there really is no bounty on our heads"
[Tue Jan 30 19:50:55 2007] : (1) DM: You're here to investigate the assassiniation of the merchant Rudyard Moe as a smoke screen for the real investigation going on in the palace.
[Tue Jan 30 19:50:59 2007] : (4) Aliatra: "I'm a bit nervous about this"
[Tue Jan 30 19:51:51 2007] : (1) DM: As Franseza mentioned you have rooms booked at the "Great Oak Inn".
[Tue Jan 30 19:52:22 2007] : (3) Lia: ooc we rested, right?
[Tue Jan 30 19:52:33 2007] : (1) DM: That inn is run by agents of the Southtown government.
[Tue Jan 30 19:52:35 2007] : (1) DM: ooc no.
[Tue Jan 30 19:52:40 2007] : (4) Aliatra: ooc Before we entered the dragon's cave
[Tue Jan 30 19:52:54 2007] : (5) Adrin (enter): 19:52
[Tue Jan 30 19:52:58 2007] : (4) Aliatra: ooc And that was some time ago
[Tue Jan 30 19:53:00 2007] : (1) DM: ooc yes.
[Tue Jan 30 19:53:01 2007] : (5) Adrin: ooc elo
[Tue Jan 30 19:53:07 2007] : (5) Adrin: ooc sorry I'm late
[Tue Jan 30 19:53:12 2007] : (4) Aliatra: ooc Hi, Bert :)
[Tue Jan 30 19:53:17 2007] : (1) DM: ooc only just started
[Tue Jan 30 19:53:25 2007] : (5) Adrin: ooc slackers!
[Tue Jan 30 19:53:30 2007] : (4) Aliatra: ooc The DM was late :P
[Tue Jan 30 19:54:29 2007] : (3) Lia: ooc ok, so we did not rest after the dragon? Right. Dan wanted to see what we could find :P
[Tue Jan 30 19:54:52 2007] : (2) Dan: ooc we rested by the lake
[Tue Jan 30 19:54:59 2007] : (1) DM: ooc ah yes.
[Tue Jan 30 19:55:05 2007] : (5) Adrin: ooc yeah, it got dark, so we camped
[Tue Jan 30 19:55:12 2007] : (3) Lia: ooc see, I thought so :P
[Tue Jan 30 19:55:24 2007] : (3) Lia: ooc so we're full power except whatever armour we used upon entering the cave
[Tue Jan 30 19:55:25 2007] : (4) Aliatra: ooc Then we went into the cave, then we heard a riddle, then we travelled here
[Tue Jan 30 19:57:21 2007] : (5) Adrin: ooc where is 'here'?
[Tue Jan 30 19:57:29 2007] : (1) DM: ooc Westharbour
[Tue Jan 30 19:57:50 2007] : (5) Adrin: ooc ah, ok
[Tue Jan 30 19:58:03 2007] : (1) DM: You have addresses for Rudyard the Merchant's house and office here in Westharbour.
[Tue Jan 30 19:58:09 2007] : (4) Aliatra: ooc An hour before sundown
[Tue Jan 30 19:58:30 2007] : (4) Aliatra: "Let's find that inn and get freshened up"
[Tue Jan 30 19:59:12 2007] : (2) Dan: "Yes, I yearn for a bath."
[Tue Jan 30 19:59:32 2007] : (2) Dan: "I can't get the acrid stink of those dragons from my nostrils"
[Tue Jan 30 20:00:08 2007] : (5) Adrin: "Should've come for a nice swim in the lake"
[Tue Jan 30 20:00:16 2007] : (4) Aliatra: "Bloody horsekillers"
[Tue Jan 30 20:00:22 2007] : (3) Lia: Lia grins
[Tue Jan 30 20:01:28 2007] : (3) Lia: "They'd better allow animals in that Inn"
[Tue Jan 30 20:01:55 2007] : (1) DM: ooc they do.
[Tue Jan 30 20:01:59 2007] : (5) Adrin: "Can it not just wait outside?"
[Tue Jan 30 20:02:01 2007] : (2) Dan: "We've still got animals in the other inn, or at least I have"
[Tue Jan 30 20:02:18 2007] : (2) Dan: "I guess we'll need to pay for stabling for about 2 weeks though"
[Tue Jan 30 20:02:20 2007] : (4) Aliatra: "You mean our horses?"
[Tue Jan 30 20:02:27 2007] : (2) Dan: "yes"
[Tue Jan 30 20:02:51 2007] : (4) Aliatra: "I never even got to ride that animal"
[Tue Jan 30 20:02:57 2007] : (2) Dan: Nor I
[Tue Jan 30 20:03:31 2007] : (5) Adrin: "Its just a horse"
[Tue Jan 30 20:03:53 2007] : (2) Dan: "Yes, but it's valuable, at least 150GP"
[Tue Jan 30 20:04:00 2007] : (4) Aliatra: "It's a horse I paid good money for and I want to ride it"
[Tue Jan 30 20:05:05 2007] : (2) Dan: "That's something that we can worry about later anyway"
[Tue Jan 30 20:05:09 2007] : (5) Adrin: "Well if its the money you're worried about thats ok."
[Tue Jan 30 20:05:27 2007] : (5) Adrin: "No need to get all mushy over a horse"
[Tue Jan 30 20:05:36 2007] : (3) Lia: "I liked the beast, so I wouldn't mind getting it back"
[Tue Jan 30 20:05:56 2007] : (3) Lia: "Adrin, you'd get mushy over a horse, let us get mushy over a horse"
[Tue Jan 30 20:06:03 2007] : (3) Lia: Lia winks
[Tue Jan 30 20:06:07 2007] : (4) Aliatra: "Mushy? Me? You've got to be kidding"
[Tue Jan 30 20:06:09 2007] : (3) Lia: s/horse/sword
[Tue Jan 30 20:06:31 2007] : (3) Lia: "or greedy for that matter"
[Tue Jan 30 20:06:34 2007] : (4) Aliatra: LOL
[Tue Jan 30 20:06:44 2007] : (2) Dan: "I barely knew the beast, but it has a value beyond the stabling costs"
[Tue Jan 30 20:06:48 2007] : (5) Adrin: Adrin shrugs
[Tue Jan 30 20:08:11 2007] : (4) Aliatra: "So a bath and a meal first, right?"
[Tue Jan 30 20:08:35 2007] : (2) Dan: "Sure, then we can begin the investigation this evening"
[Tue Jan 30 20:08:50 2007] : (3) Lia: "Sounds good"
[Tue Jan 30 20:08:54 2007] : (3) Lia: ooc brb
[Tue Jan 30 20:08:59 2007] : (5) Adrin: "Ok"
[Tue Jan 30 20:09:45 2007] : (2) Dan: Dan heads for the town gates
[Tue Jan 30 20:10:11 2007] : (2) Dan: ooc umm, unless we're already inside them of course
[Tue Jan 30 20:10:25 2007] : (4) Aliatra: Aliatra asks the way to the "Great Oak Inn"
[Tue Jan 30 20:11:29 2007] : (1) DM: It's easy enough to find, it's on a side street near the main market square.
[Tue Jan 30 20:12:13 2007] : (5) Adrin: ooc brb - Cat wants out
[Tue Jan 30 20:13:15 2007] : (3) Lia: ooc back
[Tue Jan 30 20:14:22 2007] : (4) Aliatra: Aliatra orders a bath as soon as she arrives in the inn
[Tue Jan 30 20:14:41 2007] : (2) Dan: Dan does likewise
[Tue Jan 30 20:16:09 2007] : (5) Adrin: ooc back
[Tue Jan 30 20:16:27 2007] : (2) Dan: Dan has some food and a drink while his room is made ready with the hot bath
[Tue Jan 30 20:16:48 2007] : (4) Aliatra: Aliatra does likewise
[Tue Jan 30 20:16:51 2007] : (3) Lia: Lia takes a quick bath and goes down with Moeki for a stroll outside the Inn
[Tue Jan 30 20:16:59 2007] : (5) Adrin: Adrin has a few drinks
[Tue Jan 30 20:18:13 2007] : (3) Lia: Lia joins Adrin after a while
[Tue Jan 30 20:18:42 2007] : (1) DM: ooc What's the plan for the next day?
[Tue Jan 30 20:19:12 2007] : (2) Dan: ooc I planned on investigating a bit in the evening after settling in
[Tue Jan 30 20:19:30 2007] : (5) Adrin: ooc I think we were going to have a scout round in the evening and then I guess visit the office in the morning
[Tue Jan 30 20:19:38 2007] : (1) DM: k.
[Tue Jan 30 20:19:38 2007] : (4) Aliatra: ooc And next day take care of the horses and the metal
[Tue Jan 30 20:19:53 2007] : (2) Dan: ooc I doubt an innkeeper would allow a wolverine into their inn
[Tue Jan 30 20:21:00 2007] : (1) DM: ooc Innkeepers can hardly cater for adventures if they have rules against odd creatures.
[Tue Jan 30 20:21:07 2007] : (3) Lia: ooc hehe
[Tue Jan 30 20:21:36 2007] : (4) Aliatra: ooc And no innkeeper ever objected to Myfanwy's wolf
[Tue Jan 30 20:22:42 2007] : (2) Dan: ooc I was referring to the fact that she implied it went upstairs with her
[Tue Jan 30 20:24:03 2007] : (4) Aliatra: Aliatra has a meal after her bath
[Tue Jan 30 20:24:14 2007] : (4) Aliatra: "So what now? Do we start tonight?"
[Tue Jan 30 20:24:24 2007] : (5) Adrin: ooc surely if they allow one in at all it would be ok in a rented room
[Tue Jan 30 20:24:50 2007] : (2) Dan: ooc forget I mentioned it
[Tue Jan 30 20:26:04 2007] : (5) Adrin: "Worth looking round the area to get our bearings"
[Tue Jan 30 20:26:26 2007] : (4) Aliatra: "Right, an excellant idea"
[Tue Jan 30 20:27:13 2007] : (3) Lia: "Yes, good idea. Get a feel of the lay of the land"
[Tue Jan 30 20:27:19 2007] : (2) Dan: "We can see the outside of the office, and maybe make some enquiries downstairs"
[Tue Jan 30 20:29:28 2007] : (1) DM: The town is divided into a number of districts.
[Tue Jan 30 20:29:29 2007] : (5) Adrin: "No time like the present"
[Tue Jan 30 20:29:52 2007] : (4) Aliatra: "Are we all ready?"
[Tue Jan 30 20:30:52 2007] : (1) DM: The waterfront where all the big warehouses and the docks are; market district surrounding the large market square and town administration building; A small noble's quarter by the duchal palace;
[Tue Jan 30 20:31:50 2007] : (1) DM: the seedy slums near the waterfront quarter where the poor folk live and the rogues hideout;
[Tue Jan 30 20:33:49 2007] : (4) Aliatra: Aliatra seems to enjoy the walk
[Tue Jan 30 20:34:14 2007] : (2) Dan: "So to the office first then."
[Tue Jan 30 20:34:19 2007] : (2) Dan: "OK?"
[Tue Jan 30 20:34:43 2007] : (5) Adrin: "Aye"
[Tue Jan 30 20:34:56 2007] : (1) DM: The office close to the inn in the market quarter.
[Tue Jan 30 20:35:45 2007] : (1) DM: It'll be closed at this hour, btw.
[Tue Jan 30 20:36:32 2007] : (3) Lia: "It'll be closed at this hour"
[Tue Jan 30 20:36:37 2007] : (3) Lia: ooc ;-)
[Tue Jan 30 20:36:52 2007] : (5) Adrin: "We can still have a look around the area"
[Tue Jan 30 20:37:13 2007] : (2) Dan: "Let's see if there's anything to be seen from the outside"
[Tue Jan 30 20:37:35 2007] : (2) Dan: Dan spends 5 minutes examining the front of the office very carefully
[Tue Jan 30 20:37:39 2007] : (4) Aliatra: "At least we'll know where to go tomorrow"
[Tue Jan 30 20:37:48 2007] : (2) Dan: Take 20 on search = 27
[Tue Jan 30 20:39:32 2007] : (1) DM: It's a typical building for the street, Three stories high with shuttered windows on the ground floor and a stout door with brass fittings.
[Tue Jan 30 20:39:49 2007] : (1) DM: There's an alley to one side.
[Tue Jan 30 20:40:11 2007] : (2) Dan: ooc looking for signs of forced entry or anything else unusual
[Tue Jan 30 20:40:23 2007] : (1) DM: Not at the front.
[Tue Jan 30 20:40:39 2007] : (2) Dan: "Shall we look down the alleyway?"
[Tue Jan 30 20:41:01 2007] : (4) Aliatra: "Sure"
[Tue Jan 30 20:41:17 2007] : (5) Adrin: Adrin heads towards it
[Tue Jan 30 20:41:28 2007] : (2) Dan: Dan has a look down the alleyway first
[Tue Jan 30 20:41:34 2007] : (2) Dan: Spot Skill Check: [1d20+5] -> [16,5] = (21)
[Tue Jan 30 20:41:48 2007] : (4) Aliatra: Aliatra has her hand on her sword
[Tue Jan 30 20:41:49 2007] : (1) DM: The usual alleyway detritus.
[Tue Jan 30 20:42:25 2007] : (2) Dan: "Ok, let's go down and have alook"
[Tue Jan 30 20:42:39 2007] : (1) DM: There's a door leading to a small courtyard behind the building.
[Tue Jan 30 20:42:40 2007] : (4) Aliatra: Aliatra follows
[Tue Jan 30 20:42:43 2007] : (2) Dan: Dan sits in the middle of the group
[Tue Jan 30 20:43:44 2007] : (5) Adrin: "Lets see whats round the back"
[Tue Jan 30 20:44:02 2007] : (4) Aliatra: "Breaking in? Are you sure?"
[Tue Jan 30 20:44:05 2007] : (2) Dan: "OK"
[Tue Jan 30 20:44:19 2007] : (2) Dan: "We can at least check the door"
[Tue Jan 30 20:44:54 2007] : (1) DM: The door is bolted or locked.
[Tue Jan 30 20:44:56 2007] : (5) Adrin: Adrin tries the door
[Tue Jan 30 20:45:12 2007] : (4) Aliatra: "Not saying we shouldn't, just saying we'd better be carfeful"
[Tue Jan 30 20:45:35 2007] : (5) Adrin: ooc how much further does the alleyway go?
[Tue Jan 30 20:45:35 2007] : (1) DM: The wall around the courtyard is about 7 ft high and made of brick.
[Tue Jan 30 20:46:07 2007] : (1) DM: ooc it continues through to the next street, there are two similar rows of builds back-to-back.
[Tue Jan 30 20:46:29 2007] : (3) Lia: "What are we doing here exactly?"
[Tue Jan 30 20:46:43 2007] : (4) Aliatra: "Seeing what it looks like"
[Tue Jan 30 20:46:46 2007] : (5) Adrin: "Looking around"
[Tue Jan 30 20:47:03 2007] : (2) Dan: "Already making ourselves a nuisance Lia"
[Tue Jan 30 20:47:10 2007] : (4) Aliatra: "And maybe even some breaking and entering"
[Tue Jan 30 20:47:12 2007] : (1) DM: ooc did I mention how Rudyard was murdered?
[Tue Jan 30 20:47:36 2007] : (3) Lia: ooc nope
[Tue Jan 30 20:48:33 2007] : (5) Adrin: ooc I hope it wasn't in this alley by some mysterious shadowed killer
[Tue Jan 30 20:48:37 2007] : (1) DM: ooc I guess you'll need to find out.
[Tue Jan 30 20:49:01 2007] : (4) Aliatra: ooc Spill, DM! ;-)
[Tue Jan 30 20:50:30 2007] : (2) Dan: "So, I don't think we should go any further. Where to next?"
[Tue Jan 30 20:50:58 2007] : (5) Adrin: "We've got his home address, don't we?"
[Tue Jan 30 20:51:19 2007] : (1) DM: From the alley way you can see that the building's rear is similar to the front. You notice that one of the windows is boarded up.
[Tue Jan 30 20:52:38 2007] : (4) Aliatra: "Hmm, looks like they broke a window. I wonder what happened. How about taking a quick look over the wall?"
[Tue Jan 30 20:53:38 2007] : (2) Dan: "maybe we should wait for that until tomorrow? I'm not sure"
[Tue Jan 30 20:53:51 2007] : (3) Lia: Lia looks around to see if noone is coming, and tries to hear what's happening in the suroundngs
[Tue Jan 30 20:53:56 2007] : (3) Lia: Spot Skill Check: [1d20+5] -> [20,5] = (25)
[Tue Jan 30 20:54:00 2007] : (3) Lia: Listen Skill Check: [1d20+6] -> [12,6] = (18)
[Tue Jan 30 20:54:06 2007] : (5) Adrin: "I agree with Dan for a change"
[Tue Jan 30 20:54:11 2007] : (1) DM: The usual city noises.
[Tue Jan 30 20:54:19 2007] : (3) Lia: "I agree with Dan too"
[Tue Jan 30 20:54:38 2007] : (3) Lia: "We've just been reinstated. We might as well make use of that for a while"
[Tue Jan 30 20:54:50 2007] : (3) Lia: "Before we're wanted for breaking in"
[Tue Jan 30 20:55:26 2007] : (4) Aliatra: "Not breaking in, just having a peek over the wall was what I suggested"
[Tue Jan 30 20:56:27 2007] : (4) Aliatra: "But if you dont want to ..."
[Tue Jan 30 20:56:29 2007] : (2) Dan: "OK, if it's just peeking, then lift me up. I have the best eyes in this light"
[Tue Jan 30 20:56:30 2007] : (5) Adrin: "I just can't be annoyed climbing the wall"
[Tue Jan 30 20:56:31 2007] : (1) DM: Spot checks
[Tue Jan 30 20:56:38 2007] : (2) Dan: Spot Skill Check: [1d20+5] -> [13,5] = (18)
[Tue Jan 30 20:56:39 2007] : (5) Adrin: Spot Skill Check: [1d20+5] -> [5,5] = (10)
[Tue Jan 30 20:56:41 2007] : (4) Aliatra: Spot Skill Check: [1d20+2] -> [15,2] = (17)
[Tue Jan 30 20:56:47 2007] : (3) Lia: Spot Skill Check: [1d20+5] -> [5,5] = (10)
[Tue Jan 30 20:57:07 2007] : (1) DM: None of you spot anything.
[Tue Jan 30 20:57:23 2007] : (4) Aliatra: "I'll boost you up then"
[Tue Jan 30 20:57:55 2007] : (4) Aliatra: Aliatra helps Dan climb on her shoulders
[Tue Jan 30 20:58:37 2007] : (1) DM: It's just a paved courtyard with nothing interesting inside.
[Tue Jan 30 20:59:03 2007] : (2) Dan: "I can't see anything out of the ordinary, other than the boarded up window"
[Tue Jan 30 20:59:09 2007] : (4) Aliatra: ooc No blood? ;)
[Tue Jan 30 20:59:25 2007] : (4) Aliatra: "You'd better come down again then"
[Tue Jan 30 20:59:42 2007] : (2) Dan: Dan gets back down
[Tue Jan 30 21:00:55 2007] : (3) Lia: "Let's go drink a bit and go to bed"
[Tue Jan 30 21:01:09 2007] : (2) Dan: "I could light up the courtyard with a light spell. But then again, i can see well enough by the light currently available, so I'm not sure it would help"
[Tue Jan 30 21:01:19 2007] : (4) Aliatra: "Aww, I wanr to amke a nuisance of myself"
[Tue Jan 30 21:01:30 2007] : (5) Adrin: "I thought that was my job"
[Tue Jan 30 21:01:30 2007] : (4) Aliatra: make
[Tue Jan 30 21:01:47 2007] : (4) Aliatra: "It's our job now, we're paid for it, aren't we?"
[Tue Jan 30 21:02:36 2007] : (2) Dan: "We could go and see what news we can get in one of the inns?"
[Tue Jan 30 21:02:42 2007] : (5) Adrin: "True"
[Tue Jan 30 21:03:20 2007] : (4) Aliatra: "Why just one? Let's visit all of them and get drunk in the bargain!"
[Tue Jan 30 21:03:31 2007] : (5) Adrin: "Now you're talking"
[Tue Jan 30 21:03:42 2007] : (3) Lia: "Indeed"
[Tue Jan 30 21:04:00 2007] : (4) Aliatra: "Where is the nearest one?"
[Tue Jan 30 21:04:36 2007] : (1) DM: ooc I'm not inventing dozens of tavern names so you can go on a pub crawl.
[Tue Jan 30 21:04:46 2007] : (5) Adrin: ooc booo
[Tue Jan 30 21:04:49 2007] : (3) Lia: ooc lol
[Tue Jan 30 21:05:14 2007] : (4) Aliatra: ooc Awww
[Tue Jan 30 21:05:55 2007] : (2) Dan: Dan spends the evening trying to ascertain information on Rudyard the merchant
[Tue Jan 30 21:05:59 2007] : (2) Dan: Gather Information Skill Check: [1d20+0] -> [19,0] = (19)
[Tue Jan 30 21:06:14 2007] : (1) DM: A handful of taverns later...
[Tue Jan 30 21:06:34 2007] : (3) Lia: Gather Information Skill Check: [1d20+0] -> [8,0] = (8)
[Tue Jan 30 21:06:36 2007] : (4) Aliatra: Aliatra talks with people about his murder
[Tue Jan 30 21:06:39 2007] : (4) Aliatra: Gather Information Skill Check: [1d20+1] -> [12,1] = (13)
[Tue Jan 30 21:06:46 2007] : (5) Adrin: Gather Information Skill Check: [1d20-1] -> [16,-1] = (15)
[Tue Jan 30 21:07:47 2007] : (1) DM: The townfolk are strangly reluctant to talk about the recently deceased Rudyard Moe. You do learn that he deals in grain and other commodities and there's talk of a major new contract being negotiated now.
[Tue Jan 30 21:08:05 2007] : (1) DM: Various merchants are trying to land the lucrative contract.
[Tue Jan 30 21:09:07 2007] : (3) Lia: ooc new contract between who and who?
[Tue Jan 30 21:09:56 2007] : (1) DM: A contract to ship grain from the area down the coast and up river to Southtown.
[Tue Jan 30 21:10:33 2007] : (1) DM: The contact is tendered by the guild of grain producers.
[Tue Jan 30 21:11:01 2007] : (4) Aliatra: ooc So who are those competitors?
[Tue Jan 30 21:12:59 2007] : (1) DM: Andrew Frederick and Gina Berry.
[Tue Jan 30 21:13:27 2007] : (1) DM: Both shipping merchants of Westharbour.
[Tue Jan 30 21:14:22 2007] : (4) Aliatra: "Two names to remember, guys"
[Tue Jan 30 21:14:50 2007] : (5) Adrin: "Lets get a nights kip and have another look in the morning"
[Tue Jan 30 21:15:28 2007] : (4) Aliatra: "Are we all drunk enough to call it a night?"
[Tue Jan 30 21:16:23 2007] : (5) Adrin: "Lets stop before we're too drunk to call it a night"
[Tue Jan 30 21:16:42 2007] : (2) Dan: "yes, let's go"
[Tue Jan 30 21:17:22 2007] : (3) Lia: Lia goes to bed, Moeki on her heels
[Tue Jan 30 21:18:01 2007] : (4) Aliatra: Aliatra goes to bed, looking more sober than earlier
[Tue Jan 30 21:18:26 2007] : (5) Adrin: Adrin collapses into bed
[Tue Jan 30 21:19:54 2007] : (1) DM: During the night you all make listen checks.
[Tue Jan 30 21:20:04 2007] : (4) Aliatra: Listen Skill Check: [1d20+2] -> [15,2] = (17)
[Tue Jan 30 21:20:09 2007] : (5) Adrin: Listen Skill Check: [1d20+10] -> [19,10] = (29)
[Tue Jan 30 21:20:41 2007] : (3) Lia: Listen Skill Check: [1d20+6] -> [6,6] = (12)
[Tue Jan 30 21:20:54 2007] : (2) Dan: Listen Skill Check: [1d20+5] -> [13,5] = (18)
[Tue Jan 30 21:21:09 2007] : (2) Dan: ooc sorry was called away
[Tue Jan 30 21:21:30 2007] : (5) Adrin: Spot Skill Check: [1d20+5] -> [18,5] = (23)
[Tue Jan 30 21:22:01 2007] : (4) Aliatra: ooc Listen!
[Tue Jan 30 21:22:26 2007] : (4) Aliatra: ooc Sorry, got carried away for a sec
[Tue Jan 30 21:22:37 2007] : (3) Lia: ooc he probably heard somethin' :)
[Tue Jan 30 21:23:03 2007] : (4) Aliatra: ooc Probably
[Tue Jan 30 21:23:29 2007] : (5) Adrin: "Hey!"
[Tue Jan 30 21:23:33 2007] : (1) DM: ooc you all have rooms on the 1st floor btw.
[Tue Jan 30 21:23:39 2007] : (1) DM: Initiative
[Tue Jan 30 21:23:42 2007] : (1) DM: [1d20+4] -> [14,4] = (18)
[Tue Jan 30 21:23:48 2007] : (4) Aliatra: "Zzzzzzzzzzzzzz"
[Tue Jan 30 21:23:51 2007] : (5) Adrin: Adrin: Initiative: [1d20+3] -> [20,3] = (23)
[Tue Jan 30 21:23:52 2007] : (2) Dan: Initiative: [1d20+4] -> [14,4] = (18)
[Tue Jan 30 21:24:00 2007] : (4) Aliatra: Initiative [1d20+7] -> [3,7] = (10)
[Tue Jan 30 21:24:00 2007] : (3) Lia: Initiative: [1d20+3] -> [6,3] = (9)
[Tue Jan 30 21:24:31 2007] : (2) Dan: ooc I only trance for 4 hours - so if it's after that, i'm fully alert
[Tue Jan 30 21:25:08 2007] : (1) DM: ooc its' around 2 am. so I think you'll still be trancing.
[Tue Jan 30 21:25:16 2007] : (1) DM: Adrin, your turn.
[Tue Jan 30 21:25:23 2007] : (2) Dan: ooc 'k
[Tue Jan 30 21:25:37 2007] : (5) Adrin: Run to the window
[Tue Jan 30 21:26:44 2007] : (5) Adrin: can I open it?
[Tue Jan 30 21:26:49 2007] : (1) DM: Yes
[Tue Jan 30 21:27:00 2007] : (1) DM: It opens inwards.
[Tue Jan 30 21:27:11 2007] : (5) Adrin: open it
[Tue Jan 30 21:27:53 2007] : (1) DM: The person was using somesort of tool to open the window from outside while hanging to to the edge of the window.
[Tue Jan 30 21:28:00 2007] : (1) DM: Climb Skill Check: [1d20+10] -> [20,10] = (30)
[Tue Jan 30 21:28:26 2007] : (1) DM: Having been disturbed the intruder climbs down and runs off down the alley.
[Tue Jan 30 21:29:26 2007] : (5) Adrin: ooc how high up am I?
[Tue Jan 30 21:29:36 2007] : (1) DM: ooc 1st floor.
[Tue Jan 30 21:29:52 2007] : (1) DM: Dan, your turn. Adrin's shout disturbs your trance.
[Tue Jan 30 21:30:20 2007] : (2) Dan: Dan awakes with a stir
[Tue Jan 30 21:30:39 2007] : (2) Dan: Dan shouts out
[Tue Jan 30 21:30:45 2007] : (2) Dan: "What's going on?"
[Tue Jan 30 21:31:00 2007] : (2) Dan: run towards Adrin's room
[Tue Jan 30 21:31:20 2007] : (2) Dan: Enter if the door's not locked
[Tue Jan 30 21:31:21 2007] : (2) Dan: Done
[Tue Jan 30 21:31:58 2007] : (1) DM: ooc Adrin, did you lock your door?
[Tue Jan 30 21:32:21 2007] : (5) Adrin: ooc probably would've
[Tue Jan 30 21:32:35 2007] : (2) Dan: If it's locked, I knock and ask if he's OK
[Tue Jan 30 21:32:47 2007] : (2) Dan: Done
[Tue Jan 30 21:32:53 2007] : (1) DM: Adrin, your can reply
[Tue Jan 30 21:33:08 2007] : (5) Adrin: "Someone tried to get in the window. He's in the alley"
[Tue Jan 30 21:33:37 2007] : (1) DM: Aliatra, your turn.
[Tue Jan 30 21:34:50 2007] : (4) Aliatra: "What is it?"
[Tue Jan 30 21:35:16 2007] : (4) Aliatra: Aliatra grabs her sword and runs to the corridor (or as far as I can go)
[Tue Jan 30 21:35:19 2007] : (4) Aliatra: Done
[Tue Jan 30 21:36:31 2007] : (1) DM: Lia?
[Tue Jan 30 21:37:11 2007] : (3) Lia: Lia emerges from her sleep and runs to the corridor to find her friends there. She's stainding there, sling in hand and Moeki on her heels. "What's going on?"
[Tue Jan 30 21:37:16 2007] : (3) Lia: done.
[Tue Jan 30 21:37:49 2007] : (1) DM: Adrin sees the intruder dark across the alley and clamber up a drainpipe.
[Tue Jan 30 21:38:00 2007] : (1) DM: Climb Skill Check: [1d20+10] -> [16,10] = (26)
[Tue Jan 30 21:38:30 2007] : (1) DM: He gets about 10 ft up and turns and shoots at Adrin with a tiny crossbow.
[Tue Jan 30 21:38:35 2007] : (1) DM: Crossbow, hand (m/w) (base): [1d20+9] -> [8,9] = (17) ===> Damage: [1d4+0] -> [1,0] = (1)
[Tue Jan 30 21:39:20 2007] : (5) Adrin: hit without my armour, but possible partial concealment through the window?
[Tue Jan 30 21:39:35 2007] : (1) DM: (assuming you don't all sleep in your armour) Take 1 damage as the crossbow bolt grazes you cheek and imbeds in the wall.
[Tue Jan 30 21:39:51 2007] : (2) Dan: ooc I was going to say partial cover too
[Tue Jan 30 21:39:53 2007] : (1) DM: ooc true you hav 50% cover.
[Tue Jan 30 21:41:43 2007] : (1) DM: ooc +4 AC due to cover. What's your AC then?
[Tue Jan 30 21:42:05 2007] : (5) Adrin: 18
[Tue Jan 30 21:42:31 2007] : (1) DM: The bolt misses and embeds in the window frame.
[Tue Jan 30 21:42:38 2007] : (1) DM: Spot check Adrin.
[Tue Jan 30 21:42:44 2007] : (5) Adrin: Spot Skill Check: [1d20+5] -> [6,5] = (11)
[Tue Jan 30 21:43:24 2007] : (1) DM: ooc oops, got the turns in the wrong order.
[Tue Jan 30 21:43:28 2007] : (1) DM: Adrin, your turn.
[Tue Jan 30 21:44:14 2007] : (5) Adrin: grab my sword and jump out the window
[Tue Jan 30 21:44:17 2007] : (5) Adrin: Jump Skill Check: [1d20+3] -> [10,3] = (13)
[Tue Jan 30 21:45:22 2007] : (1) DM: You injure you leg when you land. Take [1d6] -> [1] = (1) falling damage.
[Tue Jan 30 21:45:30 2007] : (5) Adrin: "Urgh"
[Tue Jan 30 21:45:33 2007] : (1) DM: Dan, your turn.
[Tue Jan 30 21:46:09 2007] : (2) Dan: "What shall we do?"
[Tue Jan 30 21:46:36 2007] : (2) Dan: Dan heads back to his room and looks out of the window
[Tue Jan 30 21:46:44 2007] : (2) Dan: Spot Skill Check: [1d20+5] -> [19,5] = (24)
[Tue Jan 30 21:47:09 2007] : (1) DM: You see a person wearing a black cloak climbing a drainpipe.
[Tue Jan 30 21:47:50 2007] : (2) Dan: Open the window
[Tue Jan 30 21:48:01 2007] : (5) Adrin: ooc and me on the ground rubbing an sore knee
[Tue Jan 30 21:48:09 2007] : (2) Dan: I guess that's me done
[Tue Jan 30 21:48:18 2007] : (1) DM: Aliatra?
[Tue Jan 30 21:48:25 2007] : (4) Aliatra: Aliatra joins Dan: "What's happening here? Where is Adrin"
[Tue Jan 30 21:48:39 2007] : (4) Aliatra: Aliatra looks out of the window
[Tue Jan 30 21:48:53 2007] : (4) Aliatra: "Were we bing burgled?"
[Tue Jan 30 21:49:13 2007] : (4) Aliatra: being
[Tue Jan 30 21:49:37 2007] : (1) DM: Lia?
[Tue Jan 30 21:50:04 2007] : (3) Lia: Joining the others
[Tue Jan 30 21:50:09 2007] : (3) Lia: "What's up?"
[Tue Jan 30 21:50:10 2007] : (3) Lia: done.
[Tue Jan 30 21:50:18 2007] : (1) DM: Adrin?
[Tue Jan 30 21:50:53 2007] : (2) Dan: "I've no idea what's going on. There's someone on a drainpipe over there"
[Tue Jan 30 21:50:59 2007] : (5) Adrin: chase him and try to climb up the drainpipe
[Tue Jan 30 21:51:06 2007] : (5) Adrin: Climb Skill Check: [1d20+4] -> [11,4] = (15)
[Tue Jan 30 21:51:08 2007] : (2) Dan: Dan points to the guy
[Tue Jan 30 21:51:19 2007] : (1) DM: You climb after him.
[Tue Jan 30 21:51:29 2007] : (1) DM: He attempts to kick you in the face.
[Tue Jan 30 21:51:33 2007] : (1) DM: [1d20+9] -> [6,9] = (15)
[Tue Jan 30 21:52:17 2007] : (1) DM: And climbs onwards another 10 ft to the edge of the roof before pulling himself up onto the shallow slope of the roof.
[Tue Jan 30 21:52:21 2007] : (5) Adrin: that'd be a hit
[Tue Jan 30 21:52:39 2007] : (1) DM: [1d3] -> [3] = (3) damage. Dex check.
[Tue Jan 30 21:52:49 2007] : (5) Adrin: Dex check: [1d20+3] -> [17,3] = (20)
[Tue Jan 30 21:52:55 2007] : (1) DM: k.
[Tue Jan 30 21:52:56 2007] : (5) Adrin: "oof!"
[Tue Jan 30 21:53:00 2007] : (1) DM: Dan, your turn.
[Tue Jan 30 21:53:16 2007] : (2) Dan: ooc can I still see him?
[Tue Jan 30 21:53:25 2007] : (1) DM: Yes.
[Tue Jan 30 21:53:44 2007] : (2) Dan: how high above Adrin?
[Tue Jan 30 21:54:40 2007] : (1) DM: 10 ft, 20 ft about the ground.
[Tue Jan 30 21:55:11 2007] : (2) Dan: Aryadan Casts: Lightning Bolt (level 3): Bolt of electricity in a 120ft line dealing [5d6] -> [1,6,4,5,1] = (17) damage (Reflex save DC 18 for half damage)
[Tue Jan 30 21:55:18 2007] : (2) Dan: "Dodge this"
[Tue Jan 30 21:55:39 2007] : (1) DM: Reflex save: [1d20+10] -> [11,10] = (21)
[Tue Jan 30 21:56:19 2007] : (2) Dan: Dan steps back
[Tue Jan 30 21:56:20 2007] : (2) Dan: Done
[Tue Jan 30 21:56:28 2007] : (1) DM: He nimbly dodges the bolt of lightning and it passes harmlessly by.
[Tue Jan 30 21:56:37 2007] : (1) DM: Aliatra?
[Tue Jan 30 21:57:15 2007] : (4) Aliatra: Jumping out of thw window and following him and Adrin
[Tue Jan 30 21:57:18 2007] : (4) Aliatra: Jump Skill Check: [1d20+3] -> [8,3] = (11)
[Tue Jan 30 21:57:25 2007] : (1) DM: Ouch. [1d6] -> [6] = (6) damage
[Tue Jan 30 21:58:14 2007] : (4) Aliatra: Hold on, not wearing armor right now, so +5
[Tue Jan 30 21:58:25 2007] : (1) DM: No damage then.
[Tue Jan 30 21:58:36 2007] : (1) DM: Lia, your turn.
[Tue Jan 30 21:58:47 2007] : (4) Aliatra: Do I reach the drainpipe and can I start climbing it?
[Tue Jan 30 21:59:20 2007] : (1) DM: No.
[Tue Jan 30 21:59:32 2007] : (4) Aliatra: OK
[Tue Jan 30 22:00:42 2007] : (1) DM: Lia?
[Tue Jan 30 22:01:41 2007] : (3) Lia: Lia starts casting a spell
[Tue Jan 30 22:01:47 2007] : (3) Lia: done.
[Tue Jan 30 22:01:59 2007] : (1) DM: Adrin?
[Tue Jan 30 22:02:53 2007] : (5) Adrin: keep chasing
[Tue Jan 30 22:02:55 2007] : (5) Adrin: Climb Skill Check: [1d20+4] -> [11,4] = (15)
[Tue Jan 30 22:03:24 2007] : (1) DM: You climb up to the roof next to the assassin. He kicks you as you clamber up (AoO).
[Tue Jan 30 22:03:26 2007] : (1) DM: [1d20+9] -> [8,9] = (17)
[Tue Jan 30 22:03:31 2007] : (1) DM: [1d3] -> [1] = (1) damage.
[Tue Jan 30 22:04:04 2007] : (5) Adrin: can I attack?
[Tue Jan 30 22:04:18 2007] : (1) DM: The rooftop are a haphazard collection of roofs and chimmy stacks.
[Tue Jan 30 22:04:24 2007] : (1) DM: Yes.
[Tue Jan 30 22:04:26 2007] : (5) Adrin: or even draw my sword
[Tue Jan 30 22:04:37 2007] : (1) DM: You have a standard action left.
[Tue Jan 30 22:04:47 2007] : (5) Adrin: draw sword. done
[Tue Jan 30 22:04:55 2007] : (1) DM: Dan, your turn.
[Tue Jan 30 22:05:18 2007] : (2) Dan: Step forward and appraise the situation...
[Tue Jan 30 22:05:25 2007] : (2) Dan: Aryadan Casts: Glitterdust (level 2): Blinds those it lands on and outlines invisible creatures - 10 ft radius, 130ft range. (Will save DC 18 to negate blindness; duration - 1 round/level))
[Tue Jan 30 22:05:38 2007] : (1) DM: Will save: [1d20+4] -> [14,4] = (18)
[Tue Jan 30 22:05:39 2007] : (2) Dan: Over him, but not Adrin
[Tue Jan 30 22:05:58 2007] : (2) Dan: ooc at least stops him hiding - nice and sparkly :D
[Tue Jan 30 22:06:00 2007] : (2) Dan: Done
[Tue Jan 30 22:07:47 2007] : (1) DM: The rogue drops his crossbow which was attached via a cord to his belt, and draws two daggers and attacks Adrin. (he has quick draw).
[Tue Jan 30 22:07:52 2007] : (1) DM: Dagger+1 (dual wielding) (base): [1d20+7] -> [10,7] = (17) ===> Damage: [1d4+2] -> [4,2] = (6)
[Tue Jan 30 22:07:54 2007] : (1) DM: Dagger+1 (dual wielding) (base): [1d20+7] -> [1,7] = (8) ===> Damage: [1d4+2] -> [4,2] = (6)
[Tue Jan 30 22:08:05 2007] : (1) DM: Take 6 damage and a fort save.
[Tue Jan 30 22:08:24 2007] : (5) Adrin: Fortitude save: [1d20+7] -> [16,7] = (23)
[Tue Jan 30 22:08:39 2007] : (1) DM: Save.
[Tue Jan 30 22:08:44 2007] : (4) Aliatra: ooc None too shabby :)
[Tue Jan 30 22:08:53 2007] : (1) DM: He takes a step back.
[Tue Jan 30 22:09:02 2007] : (1) DM: Aliatra, your turn.
[Tue Jan 30 22:09:08 2007] : (4) Aliatra: Climbing after them
[Tue Jan 30 22:09:14 2007] : (4) Aliatra: Climb Skill Check: [1d20+3] -> [5,3] = (8)
[Tue Jan 30 22:09:21 2007] : (4) Aliatra: +5 again
[Tue Jan 30 22:09:38 2007] : (1) DM: You clamber up to the roof.
[Tue Jan 30 22:09:53 2007] : (1) DM: Lia, your turn.
[Tue Jan 30 22:10:00 2007] : (4) Aliatra: Draw my sword, done
[Tue Jan 30 22:10:38 2007] : (3) Lia: Casts...(level 3): Call lightning - 5 bolts. One causing [3d6] -> [1,4,1] = (6) points of electricity damage
[Tue Jan 30 22:10:49 2007] : (1) DM: No saves?
[Tue Jan 30 22:11:04 2007] : (3) Lia: sorry yes
[Tue Jan 30 22:11:12 2007] : (3) Lia: reflex for half
[Tue Jan 30 22:11:17 2007] : (1) DM: Reflex save: [1d20+10] -> [7,10] = (17)
[Tue Jan 30 22:11:23 2007] : (1) DM: DC?
[Tue Jan 30 22:11:31 2007] : (3) Lia: 17
[Tue Jan 30 22:11:34 2007] : (4) Aliatra: ooc Is that the spell you started to cast last round?
[Tue Jan 30 22:11:41 2007] : (3) Lia: ooc yes
[Tue Jan 30 22:11:50 2007] : (1) DM: The rogue narrowly dodges the bolt of lightning.
[Tue Jan 30 22:12:08 2007] : (3) Lia: Casts...(level 2): Barkskin +3 natural armour (10mn/lvl)
[Tue Jan 30 22:12:12 2007] : (3) Lia: done.
[Tue Jan 30 22:12:13 2007] : (5) Adrin: ooc thats 2 saves he's made by the skin of his teeth!
[Tue Jan 30 22:12:24 2007] : (1) DM: Adrin?
[Tue Jan 30 22:12:33 2007] : (5) Adrin: Step forward and attack
[Tue Jan 30 22:12:39 2007] : (4) Aliatra: ooc We'll get him yet!
[Tue Jan 30 22:12:39 2007] : (5) Adrin: +1 Greatsword (base): [1d20+9] -> [7,9] = (16) ===> Damage: [2d6+4] -> [3,3,4] = (10)
[Tue Jan 30 22:12:55 2007] : (1) DM: He ducks and dodges under the blow.
[Tue Jan 30 22:13:02 2007] : (1) DM: Dan?
[Tue Jan 30 22:13:10 2007] : (2) Dan: "Hmm"
[Tue Jan 30 22:13:33 2007] : (2) Dan: Dan begins casting
[Tue Jan 30 22:13:34 2007] : (2) Dan: Done
[Tue Jan 30 22:14:43 2007] : (1) DM: He takes a step back and gestures and utters an unfamilar word.
[Tue Jan 30 22:14:55 2007] : (2) Dan: Spellcraft Skill Check: [1d20+15] -> [17,15] = (32)
[Tue Jan 30 22:14:59 2007] : (1) DM: A sphere of blackness envelops the area.
[Tue Jan 30 22:15:02 2007] : (4) Aliatra: Spellcraft Skill Check: [1d20+2] -> [9,2] = (11)
[Tue Jan 30 22:15:37 2007] : (5) Adrin: "Wha?"
[Tue Jan 30 22:15:55 2007] : (3) Lia: Spellcraft Skill Check: [1d20+11] -> [3,11] = (14)
[Tue Jan 30 22:16:02 2007] : (1) DM: Adrin and Ali, your can't see anything. Dan and Lia you've lost sight of the other 3 in the sphere of blackness.
[Tue Jan 30 22:16:13 2007] : (4) Aliatra: "I don't like this. Keep talking Adrin, so I know where youa are"
[Tue Jan 30 22:16:26 2007] : (1) DM: Aliatra?
[Tue Jan 30 22:16:32 2007] : (2) Dan: ooc glitterdust should be unaffected as it's of the same level
[Tue Jan 30 22:16:33 2007] : (3) Lia: ooc what with the gittering thing
[Tue Jan 30 22:17:07 2007] : (4) Aliatra: Walking slowly forward,, followinf the edge of the roof, feeling with my foot, hoping to get out of the dark
[Tue Jan 30 22:17:25 2007] : (1) DM: ooc hang on.
[Tue Jan 30 22:17:35 2007] : (4) Aliatra: ooc Hold on
[Tue Jan 30 22:18:43 2007] : (3) Lia: ooc /me holds and hangs
[Tue Jan 30 22:18:52 2007] : (2) Dan: ooc unless it just dispels the glitterdust maybe?
[Tue Jan 30 22:18:56 2007] : (1) DM: ooc "Darkness counters and dispels any light spell of equal or lower level."
[Tue Jan 30 22:19:06 2007] : (3) Lia: ooc cool
[Tue Jan 30 22:19:15 2007] : (2) Dan: ooc but only if used as a counterspell
[Tue Jan 30 22:19:28 2007] : (2) Dan: ooc but it's up to you DM
[Tue Jan 30 22:20:10 2007] : (1) DM: ooc The glitterdust is still present but it doesn't shine in the darkness sphere
[Tue Jan 30 22:20:37 2007] : (1) DM: So, Aliatra, what are you doing?
[Tue Jan 30 22:20:40 2007] : (1) DM: ooc brb
[Tue Jan 30 22:20:44 2007] : (2) Dan: ooc meaning that it's not present
[Tue Jan 30 22:20:49 2007] : (4) Aliatra: Walking slowly forward, following the edge of the roof, feeling with my foot, hoping to get out of the dark
[Tue Jan 30 22:21:06 2007] : (4) Aliatra: ooc Can't attack what I can't see, can I? ;)
[Tue Jan 30 22:21:41 2007] : (5) Adrin: ooc you can attack although probably not very well
[Tue Jan 30 22:22:03 2007] : (4) Aliatra: ooc Which is more or less what I meant :P
[Tue Jan 30 22:22:59 2007] : (1) DM: Forwards would be west or east or north?
[Tue Jan 30 22:24:00 2007] : (4) Aliatra: East, I guess, the direction the rogue was when he started casting
[Tue Jan 30 22:24:11 2007] : (4) Aliatra: Oops West
[Tue Jan 30 22:25:11 2007] : (1) DM: You reach the edge of the darkness, you don't se the rogue.
[Tue Jan 30 22:25:30 2007] : (4) Aliatra: "Adrin, this way!"
[Tue Jan 30 22:26:56 2007] : (1) DM: Are you done Aliatra?
[Tue Jan 30 22:27:29 2007] : (4) Aliatra: Yep, sorry, done
[Tue Jan 30 22:27:45 2007] : (4) Aliatra: Just looking if I can see that rogue anywhere
[Tue Jan 30 22:27:54 2007] : (1) DM: Lia?
[Tue Jan 30 22:27:56 2007] : (4) Aliatra: Spot Skill Check: [1d20+2] -> [11,2] = (13)
[Tue Jan 30 22:28:07 2007] : (1) DM: Your lightning bolt strikes I guess?
[Tue Jan 30 22:28:23 2007] : (1) DM: Or do you need to aim it?
[Tue Jan 30 22:28:36 2007] : (2) Dan: ooc she can suppress it the spell lasts minutes
[Tue Jan 30 22:28:38 2007] : (3) Lia: I need to aim it
[Tue Jan 30 22:28:51 2007] : (3) Lia: I can delay it
[Tue Jan 30 22:28:54 2007] : (1) DM: k.
[Tue Jan 30 22:29:19 2007] : (3) Lia: ooc how far to get out of the inn?
[Tue Jan 30 22:29:36 2007] : (1) DM: Without jumping out of the window?
[Tue Jan 30 22:29:43 2007] : (3) Lia: yes
[Tue Jan 30 22:30:03 2007] : (5) Adrin: ooc /me starts making chicken noises
[Tue Jan 30 22:30:13 2007] : (1) DM: about 240 ft to exit and reach the alley way entrance.
[Tue Jan 30 22:30:42 2007] : (3) Lia: run is? 120 ft?
[Tue Jan 30 22:30:50 2007] : (2) Dan: ooc not in a straight line, so it will take you 4 rounds at 60 ft
[Tue Jan 30 22:31:03 2007] : (3) Lia: ok
[Tue Jan 30 22:31:09 2007] : (3) Lia: Lia jumps out the window
[Tue Jan 30 22:31:12 2007] : (3) Lia: ooc :D
[Tue Jan 30 22:31:25 2007] : (3) Lia: Jump Skill Check: [1d20-1] -> [9,-1] = (8)
[Tue Jan 30 22:31:31 2007] : (1) DM: Take [1d6] -> [3] = (3) damage
[Tue Jan 30 22:31:38 2007] : (4) Aliatra: Ouch
[Tue Jan 30 22:31:42 2007] : (3) Lia: ooc -1 is ACP
[Tue Jan 30 22:31:52 2007] : (3) Lia: can I still run?
[Tue Jan 30 22:32:05 2007] : (1) DM: you have a action still, so yes.
[Tue Jan 30 22:32:31 2007] : (3) Lia: Lia takes her bearings and runs towards the end of the alley through the darkness
[Tue Jan 30 22:33:01 2007] : (1) DM: Okay.
[Tue Jan 30 22:33:06 2007] : (2) Dan: ooc only 30 ft - you only get 1 move
[Tue Jan 30 22:33:07 2007] : (1) DM: Adrin, your turn.
[Tue Jan 30 22:33:38 2007] : (5) Adrin: lunge forward in the direction of where I last saw him and attack
[Tue Jan 30 22:33:42 2007] : (5) Adrin: +1 Greatsword (base): [1d20+9] -> [2,9] = (11) ===> Damage: [2d6+4] -> [2,3,4] = (9)
[Tue Jan 30 22:33:47 2007] : (1) DM: [1d100] -> [93] = (93)
[Tue Jan 30 22:33:52 2007] : (1) DM: Misses.
[Tue Jan 30 22:34:11 2007] : (1) DM: Dan?
[Tue Jan 30 22:34:24 2007] : (2) Dan: Dan finishes casting
[Tue Jan 30 22:34:30 2007] : (2) Dan: Dan finishes casting Augmented Summon Monster III - Fiendish Dire Bat (Large magical beast): 43hp; 5 resist on cold and fire; Damage reduction 5/Magic; AC= 20; SR = 9; Darkvision 60'; Blindsight 40'; Speed 20' walk; 40' fly
[Tue Jan 30 22:35:07 2007] : (2) Dan: Bat attacks foe
[Tue Jan 30 22:35:10 2007] : (1) DM: The bat attacks something in the darkness.
[Tue Jan 30 22:35:12 2007] : (2) Dan: Augmented Fiendish Dire Bat: Fiendish Dire Bat attack (treat as magical) Bite [1d20+7] -> [10,7] = (17) ==> Damage: [1d8+7] -> [4,7] = (11)
[Tue Jan 30 22:35:25 2007] : (2) Dan: Done
[Tue Jan 30 22:35:47 2007] : (1) DM: There's a grunt of pain.
[Tue Jan 30 22:35:55 2007] : (5) Adrin: ooc I love those large icons :)
[Tue Jan 30 22:36:07 2007] : (4) Aliatra: ooc LOL
[Tue Jan 30 22:36:52 2007] : (1) DM: Anything else, Dan?
[Tue Jan 30 22:37:08 2007] : (2) Dan: nope - said I was Done :)
[Tue Jan 30 22:37:44 2007] : (1) DM: Oh. Sorry.
[Tue Jan 30 22:37:58 2007] : (1) DM: Tumble Skill Check: [1d20+4] -> [11,4] = (15)
[Tue Jan 30 22:38:01 2007] : (2) Dan: ooc np
[Tue Jan 30 22:38:55 2007] : (1) DM: The assasin lunges out of the darkness at Aliatra
[Tue Jan 30 22:39:01 2007] : (1) DM: Dagger+1 (sneak attack) (base): [1d20+9] -> [13,9] = (22) ===> Damage: [1d4+2+3d4] -> [3,2,1,2,1] = (9)
[Tue Jan 30 22:39:21 2007] : (2) Dan: ooc can he see in the darkness?
[Tue Jan 30 22:39:25 2007] : (1) DM: Wrong damage. [3d6] -> [5,1,1] = (7)
[Tue Jan 30 22:39:38 2007] : (1) DM: 13 damage.
[Tue Jan 30 22:39:54 2007] : (1) DM: He can see Aliatra 'cos she's not in the darkness sphere.
[Tue Jan 30 22:40:09 2007] : (1) DM: Fort save.
[Tue Jan 30 22:40:11 2007] : (4) Aliatra: "Now it's my turn"
[Tue Jan 30 22:40:19 2007] : (4) Aliatra: Is he still in the sphere?
[Tue Jan 30 22:40:27 2007] : (4) Aliatra: Fortitude save: [1d20+8] -> [3,8] = (11)
[Tue Jan 30 22:41:42 2007] : (1) DM: Take [1d4] -> [4] = (4) Str damage as a burning pain lances through your muscles.
[Tue Jan 30 22:41:59 2007] : (1) DM: Aliatra, your turn. You can see the rogue, half in and half out of the darkness.
[Tue Jan 30 22:42:13 2007] : (4) Aliatra: Attacking him
[Tue Jan 30 22:42:16 2007] : (4) Aliatra: Greatsword +1 (base): [1d20+6] -> [5,6] = (11) ===> Damage: [2d6+5] -> [3,5,5] = (13)
[Tue Jan 30 22:42:24 2007] : (1) DM: Miss.
[Tue Jan 30 22:42:29 2007] : (2) Dan: ooc always your strength ;P
[Tue Jan 30 22:42:53 2007] : (1) DM: ooc I picked the poison at random.
[Tue Jan 30 22:43:03 2007] : (1) DM: Done?
[Tue Jan 30 22:43:06 2007] : (5) Adrin: ooc yeah yeah yeah :P
[Tue Jan 30 22:43:07 2007] : (4) Aliatra: ooc Sure you did :P
[Tue Jan 30 22:43:21 2007] : (4) Aliatra: Done
[Tue Jan 30 22:43:52 2007] : (1) DM: Adrin?
[Tue Jan 30 22:44:21 2007] : (5) Adrin: turn towards the sounds of combat and lunge-attack again
[Tue Jan 30 22:44:30 2007] : (5) Adrin: +1 Greatsword (base): [1d20+9] -> [17,9] = (26) ===> Damage: [2d6+4] -> [4,6,4] = (14)
[Tue Jan 30 22:44:34 2007] : (1) DM: You can see him.
[Tue Jan 30 22:44:44 2007] : (1) DM: "Argh!"
[Tue Jan 30 22:45:01 2007] : (1) DM: Er. That wasn't Adrin's turn.
[Tue Jan 30 22:45:06 2007] : (1) DM: Lia, your turn.
[Tue Jan 30 22:45:12 2007] : (3) Lia: Lia runs out of the darkness and tries to pinpoint the rogue.
[Tue Jan 30 22:45:13 2007] : (4) Aliatra: Nope, Lia first
[Tue Jan 30 22:45:26 2007] : (1) DM: You can see him, Lia.
[Tue Jan 30 22:45:29 2007] : (5) Adrin: ooc well thats what I was going to do
[Tue Jan 30 22:45:29 2007] : (3) Lia: ooc can I see him?
[Tue Jan 30 22:46:15 2007] : (2) Dan: ooc call lightning on his ass! :D
[Tue Jan 30 22:46:29 2007] : (4) Aliatra: ooc LOL
[Tue Jan 30 22:46:39 2007] : (3) Lia: Lia concentrates and a bolt surges out of the sky over the rogue's ass
[Tue Jan 30 22:46:46 2007] : (3) Lia: Casts...(level 3): Call lightning - 5 bolts. One causing [3d6] -> [4,2,4] = (10) points of electricity damage
[Tue Jan 30 22:46:58 2007] : (1) DM: Reflex save: [1d20+10] -> [15,10] = (25)
[Tue Jan 30 22:46:59 2007] : (3) Lia: reflex for 1/2 DC 17
[Tue Jan 30 22:47:06 2007] : (4) Aliatra: "Way to go!"
[Tue Jan 30 22:47:14 2007] : (1) DM: He smirks as he dodges yet another bolt.
[Tue Jan 30 22:47:47 2007] : (4) Aliatra: ooc I hate smirkers!
[Tue Jan 30 22:48:03 2007] : (2) Dan: ooc damned uncanny dodge
[Tue Jan 30 22:48:10 2007] : (1) DM: ooc evasion
[Tue Jan 30 22:48:14 2007] : (1) DM: Lia, are you done?
[Tue Jan 30 22:48:22 2007] : (2) Dan: ooc ah
[Tue Jan 30 22:48:23 2007] : (5) Adrin: ooc evasion is a pain, unless its you doing the evading
[Tue Jan 30 22:48:29 2007] : (2) Dan: ooc always get them confused
[Tue Jan 30 22:49:25 2007] : (2) Dan: ooc she did an action and a move DM
[Tue Jan 30 22:49:32 2007] : (3) Lia: ooc sorry yes. Done
[Tue Jan 30 22:49:42 2007] : (1) DM: Adrin had his go, Dan your turn.
[Tue Jan 30 22:49:49 2007] : (3) Lia: ooc I can't start casting again can I ?
[Tue Jan 30 22:49:55 2007] : (2) Dan: move the bat
[Tue Jan 30 22:50:07 2007] : (4) Aliatra: ooc Can't you?
[Tue Jan 30 22:50:07 2007] : (3) Lia: ooc I moved.
[Tue Jan 30 22:50:12 2007] : (2) Dan: ooc yes, you can do what you like, you just concentrate again to use another bolt
[Tue Jan 30 22:50:30 2007] : (2) Dan: ooc but concentration is a standard action
[Tue Jan 30 22:50:46 2007] : (2) Dan: Augmented Fiendish Dire Bat: Fiendish Dire Bat attack (treat as magical) Bite [1d20+7] -> [8,7] = (15) ==> Damage: [1d8+7] -> [7,7] = (14)
[Tue Jan 30 22:50:54 2007] : (2) Dan: ooc can I see him too?
[Tue Jan 30 22:50:57 2007] : (3) Lia: ooc in that case, I start casting another spell.
[Tue Jan 30 22:51:10 2007] : (2) Dan: ooc no, you used your action
[Tue Jan 30 22:51:44 2007] : (1) DM: You can see him.
[Tue Jan 30 22:51:57 2007] : (1) DM: ooc my sphere isn't very round :(
[Tue Jan 30 22:51:59 2007] : (2) Dan: Aryadan Casts: Magic Missile (level 1): 3 Missiles:
1st missile - [1d4+1] -> [2,1] = (3) damage
2nd missile - [1d4+1] -> [2,1] = (3) damage
3rd missile - [1d4+1] -> [2,1] = (3) damage

[Tue Jan 30 22:52:13 2007] : (2) Dan: ooc shrug ;)
[Tue Jan 30 22:52:56 2007] : (1) DM: "Ahhh..." He falls off the roof and lands with a unpleasant thud on the ground.
[Tue Jan 30 22:53:12 2007] : (5) Adrin: ooc spheres aren't round. They're spherical :P
[Tue Jan 30 22:53:26 2007] : (4) Aliatra: ooc LOL
[Tue Jan 30 22:53:40 2007] : (2) Dan: "Umm, did he just fall down?"
[Tue Jan 30 22:53:43 2007] : (4) Aliatra: "That seems to have done it, Dan"
[Tue Jan 30 22:54:09 2007] : (1) DM: Your MM killed him.
[Tue Jan 30 22:54:30 2007] : (5) Adrin: "Lets see if we can find out who he is"
[Tue Jan 30 22:54:38 2007] : (5) Adrin: Adrin climbs back down
[Tue Jan 30 22:54:53 2007] : (2) Dan: Dan lowers himself down from the window
[Tue Jan 30 22:54:59 2007] : (2) Dan: Climb Skill Check: [1d20+0] -> [11,0] = (11)
[Tue Jan 30 22:55:01 2007] : (4) Aliatra: Aliatra follows Adrin
[Tue Jan 30 22:55:03 2007] : (1) DM: 750 XP each.
[Tue Jan 30 22:55:05 2007] : (3) Lia: Lia gets to him.
[Tue Jan 30 22:55:17 2007] : (1) DM: Dan climbs down.
[Tue Jan 30 22:55:33 2007] : (5) Adrin: Climb Skill Check: [1d20+4] -> [1,4] = (5)
[Tue Jan 30 22:55:41 2007] : (5) Adrin: Adrin goes on his ear
[Tue Jan 30 22:55:49 2007] : (1) DM: Aliatra is still poisoned and could do with healing before the poison causes more damage.
[Tue Jan 30 22:56:18 2007] : (3) Lia: "Ali, do you need help?"
[Tue Jan 30 22:56:25 2007] : (1) DM: Adrin looses his grip on the drain pipe and pulmets to the ground. taking [2d6] -> [5,1] = (6) falling damage.
[Tue Jan 30 22:56:37 2007] : (5) Adrin: "Argh!"
[Tue Jan 30 22:56:46 2007] : (5) Adrin: "I need to practise that a bit"
[Tue Jan 30 22:56:48 2007] : (2) Dan: Heal Skill Check: [1d20+1] -> [5,1] = (6)
[Tue Jan 30 22:56:49 2007] : (4) Aliatra: "The wounds aren't too bad, but I seem to be losing my strength"
[Tue Jan 30 22:57:00 2007] : (3) Lia: Heal Skill Check: [1d20+10] -> [9,10] = (19)
[Tue Jan 30 22:57:03 2007] : (4) Aliatra: Climb Skill Check: [1d20+1] -> [19,1] = (20)
[Tue Jan 30 22:57:06 2007] : (2) Dan: "Do you suppose his knives were poisoned?"
[Tue Jan 30 22:57:07 2007] : (4) Aliatra: +5
[Tue Jan 30 22:57:18 2007] : (1) DM: Aliatra climbs safely down.
[Tue Jan 30 22:57:27 2007] : (4) Aliatra: "It sure feels that way, like there's fire in my veins"
[Tue Jan 30 22:57:44 2007] : (2) Dan: Dan dismisses the bat
[Tue Jan 30 22:57:47 2007] : (1) DM: Lia's first aid prevents the poison from spreading.
[Tue Jan 30 22:57:58 2007] : (5) Adrin: "He caught me a nasty cut, but it didn't effect me like that"
[Tue Jan 30 22:58:41 2007] : (5) Adrin: "I think I hurt myself more from falling"
[Tue Jan 30 22:58:47 2007] : (1) DM: The dead man is dressed a black cloak and hood and black leather armour. He's carrying two dagger and a hand crossbow.
[Tue Jan 30 22:59:17 2007] : (2) Dan: Dan searches the body thoroughly
[Tue Jan 30 22:59:24 2007] : (2) Dan: Search = 27
[Tue Jan 30 22:59:29 2007] : (5) Adrin: Adrin removes the daggers carefully
[Tue Jan 30 22:59:44 2007] : (3) Lia: Lia grins as she tends to Ali.
[Tue Jan 30 22:59:45 2007] : (4) Aliatra: "It's always the same, Adrin, you get the wounds and I get the damage"
[Tue Jan 30 22:59:54 2007] : (4) Aliatra: Aliatra grins
[Tue Jan 30 23:00:27 2007] : (4) Aliatra: "Thank you, Lia"
[Tue Jan 30 23:00:28 2007] : (1) DM: A smashed potion bottle, a ring and a concealed purse containing [3d6] -> [5,3,4] = (12) gold coins.
[Tue Jan 30 23:00:49 2007] : (5) Adrin: "Heh, although I wouldn't say i'm uninjured"
[Tue Jan 30 23:00:58 2007] : (2) Dan: "Not carrying much in coins, just 12gp"
[Tue Jan 30 23:01:13 2007] : (2) Dan: Aryadan Casts: Detect Magic (level 0): Detects spells and magic items within 60 ft.
[Tue Jan 30 23:01:37 2007] : (1) DM: cloak, ring, leather armour and dagger are magical.
[Tue Jan 30 23:01:59 2007] : (4) Aliatra: "Anything interesting there, Dan?"
[Tue Jan 30 23:02:37 2007] : (1) DM: daggers (both of them)
[Tue Jan 30 23:03:13 2007] : (4) Aliatra: "Can we trust the innkeeper enough to carry the body in, out of the streets?"
[Tue Jan 30 23:03:31 2007] : (3) Lia: "Adrin, should I heal you?"
[Tue Jan 30 23:03:41 2007] : (5) Adrin: "I wouldn't say no"
[Tue Jan 30 23:03:42 2007] : (2) Dan: "Lots, the cloak, daggers, ring, and armour are all magical"
[Tue Jan 30 23:04:04 2007] : (5) Adrin: ooc I'm down 24hp
[Tue Jan 30 23:04:30 2007] : (4) Aliatra: ooc Only 13 down myself
[Tue Jan 30 23:04:35 2007] : (2) Dan: "Let's put it this way, he doesn't look like he's up to much good. I doubt the innkeeper will mind us offing one of this kind"
[Tue Jan 30 23:04:42 2007] : (5) Adrin: ooc what were you saying about getting dmage
[Tue Jan 30 23:04:58 2007] : (5) Adrin: "I say strip anything useful and leave the body here"
[Tue Jan 30 23:05:10 2007] : (4) Aliatra: ooc The STR damage I got from the poison
[Tue Jan 30 23:05:17 2007] : (5) Adrin: ooc ah
[Tue Jan 30 23:05:23 2007] : (2) Dan: "Hold on, I'll make a sign."
[Tue Jan 30 23:05:26 2007] : (3) Lia: Casts...(level 1): Cure light wounds: curing [1d8+5] -> [4,5] = (9) HP
[Tue Jan 30 23:05:28 2007] : (4) Aliatra: "Let's just hurry up before his friends come looking for him"
[Tue Jan 30 23:05:34 2007] : (3) Lia: on Adrin
[Tue Jan 30 23:05:55 2007] : (4) Aliatra: Casting on myself
[Tue Jan 30 23:05:57 2007] : (3) Lia: ooc I have a lesser restoration spell, that should do for Ali no?
[Tue Jan 30 23:06:11 2007] : (4) Aliatra: Aliatra Casts: Cure Light Wounds (lvl 1): Cures (1d8+1 per lvls, max 5) damage ==> [1d8+1] -> [1,1] = (2)
[Tue Jan 30 23:06:22 2007] : (4) Aliatra: And again
[Tue Jan 30 23:06:25 2007] : (4) Aliatra: Aliatra Casts: Cure Light Wounds (lvl 1): Cures (1d8+1 per lvls, max 5) damage ==> [1d8+1] -> [7,1] = (8)
[Tue Jan 30 23:06:28 2007] : (2) Dan: Dan quickly writes up a sign saying "Assasins beware"
[Tue Jan 30 23:06:45 2007] : (1) DM: ooc Yes, that would work on Aliatra, Lia.
[Tue Jan 30 23:06:54 2007] : (2) Dan: Dan places it on the looted corpse
[Tue Jan 30 23:06:56 2007] : (5) Adrin: Adrin carefully reads the sign
[Tue Jan 30 23:07:08 2007] : (5) Adrin: "That works for me"
[Tue Jan 30 23:07:13 2007] : (1) DM: There's also 9 hand crossbow bolts.
[Tue Jan 30 23:07:29 2007] : (1) DM: All of which are coated in poison.
[Tue Jan 30 23:09:03 2007] : (3) Lia: Casts...(level 2): Lesser restoration: Dispels magical ability penalty or cures [1d4] -> [2] = (2) ability damage
[Tue Jan 30 23:09:20 2007] : (3) Lia: on Ali
[Tue Jan 30 23:09:45 2007] : (4) Aliatra: "Hmm, I feel some of my strength returning. Thank you, Lia"
[Tue Jan 30 23:10:40 2007] : (2) Dan: ooc added them all to the wiki
[Tue Jan 30 23:10:45 2007] : (5) Adrin: Adrin strips the cloak, armour and ring from the body
[Tue Jan 30 23:11:17 2007] : (4) Aliatra: Aliatra helps
[Tue Jan 30 23:11:29 2007] : (5) Adrin: "Lets get out of here"
[Tue Jan 30 23:11:35 2007] : (2) Dan: ooc was the hand crossbow there?
[Tue Jan 30 23:11:42 2007] : (1) DM: Oh, and a set of masterwork thieves tools.
[Tue Jan 30 23:11:44 2007] : (5) Adrin: ooc any handy drainpipes by our windows?
[Tue Jan 30 23:11:45 2007] : (1) DM: Yes.
[Tue Jan 30 23:12:05 2007] : (1) DM: Yes, there are drainpips Adrin but perhaps you'd better not try ;)
[Tue Jan 30 23:12:45 2007] : (5) Adrin: :P
[Tue Jan 30 23:13:15 2007] : (2) Dan: "We can help each other back up. Push me up and I'll drop a rope from my room"
[Tue Jan 30 23:13:22 2007] : (5) Adrin: ooc I seem to be ok going up, its just going down that I have trouble with
[Tue Jan 30 23:13:26 2007] : (4) Aliatra: ooc Since when does Adrin playu it safe?
[Tue Jan 30 23:13:35 2007] : (3) Lia: Lia examines the tools with interest
[Tue Jan 30 23:13:45 2007] : (3) Lia: "Do you mind if I keep those?"
[Tue Jan 30 23:13:47 2007] : (4) Aliatra: "Lia left the door open, let's just use it"
[Tue Jan 30 23:13:48 2007] : (5) Adrin: Adrin gives Dan a lift up
[Tue Jan 30 23:14:04 2007] : (2) Dan: "What door Ali?"
[Tue Jan 30 23:14:18 2007] : (2) Dan: Dan climbs back in and lowers a rope
[Tue Jan 30 23:14:24 2007] : (4) Aliatra: ooc Oops, can I even see that door?
[Tue Jan 30 23:14:24 2007] : (2) Dan: ooc Lia jumped out
[Tue Jan 30 23:14:49 2007] : (5) Adrin: ooc do I need to point out that we are all wearing whatever we'd go to bed in?
[Tue Jan 30 23:14:51 2007] : (4) Aliatra: ooc Right, I forgot, since she was talking about taking the stairs earlier
[Tue Jan 30 23:15:38 2007] : (4) Aliatra: Aliatra uses the rope to climb back in again
[Tue Jan 30 23:15:40 2007] : (4) Aliatra: Climb Skill Check: [1d20+2] -> [1,2] = (3)
[Tue Jan 30 23:15:45 2007] : (4) Aliatra: +5
[Tue Jan 30 23:15:54 2007] : (1) DM: You all climb back inside.
[Tue Jan 30 23:16:05 2007] : (3) Lia: ooc can I keep the tools?
[Tue Jan 30 23:16:27 2007] : (4) Aliatra: "If you think you can use those, take them"
[Tue Jan 30 23:16:37 2007] : (2) Dan: "I have no interest in them"
[Tue Jan 30 23:16:40 2007] : (1) DM: ooc they're off no use unless you have disable device as a skill.
[Tue Jan 30 23:16:40 2007] : (3) Lia: "Yes. I would like to"
[Tue Jan 30 23:16:50 2007] : (4) Aliatra: "We seem to have succeeded in attracting attention ayway"
[Tue Jan 30 23:17:16 2007] : (5) Adrin: "Either we'll get more after killing him, or less."
[Tue Jan 30 23:17:23 2007] : (2) Dan: "Well, so far we've achieved our first objective then"
[Tue Jan 30 23:17:32 2007] : (5) Adrin: "I'm hoping more"
[Tue Jan 30 23:17:38 2007] : (2) Dan: "hopefully the sign will help"
[Tue Jan 30 23:17:44 2007] : (2) Dan: Dan grins
[Tue Jan 30 23:17:58 2007] : (5) Adrin: "Didn't take long for them to come looking for us"
[Tue Jan 30 23:17:58 2007] : (3) Lia: Lia shrugs
[Tue Jan 30 23:18:17 2007] : (5) Adrin: "Do you think we were seen at the offices earlier?"
[Tue Jan 30 23:18:24 2007] : (1) DM: Bah. Forgot to mention something else.
[Tue Jan 30 23:18:32 2007] : (2) Dan: "Possibly"
[Tue Jan 30 23:18:35 2007] : (4) Aliatra: "Possibly, but I didn't see anyone around"
[Tue Jan 30 23:18:43 2007] : (1) DM: The dead assasin had small horns and red eyes.
[Tue Jan 30 23:18:57 2007] : (5) Adrin: ooc ooh
[Tue Jan 30 23:19:14 2007] : (1) DM: Knowledge: Planes roll, anyone?
[Tue Jan 30 23:19:23 2007] : (3) Lia: Knowledge: The Planes Skill Check: [1d20+3] -> [10,3] = (13)
[Tue Jan 30 23:19:24 2007] : (2) Dan: Knowledge: The Planes Skill Check: [1d20+10] -> [3,10] = (13)
[Tue Jan 30 23:19:31 2007] : (4) Aliatra: Knowledge: The Planes Skill Check: [1d20+5] -> [9,5] = (14)
[Tue Jan 30 23:19:34 2007] : (2) Dan: ooc bah!
[Tue Jan 30 23:19:45 2007] : (1) DM: It was a Tiefling.
[Tue Jan 30 23:19:59 2007] : (1) DM: Mostly human with a bit of fiendish blood.
[Tue Jan 30 23:20:08 2007] : (5) Adrin: ooc a thiefing tiefling?
[Tue Jan 30 23:20:21 2007] : (2) Dan: ooc he's going to attract a bit more attention then
[Tue Jan 30 23:20:46 2007] : (4) Aliatra: "Weird looking creatures"
[Tue Jan 30 23:21:13 2007] : (5) Adrin: "Well, I was sleeping and I'd like to finish off a nice dream"
[Tue Jan 30 23:21:51 2007] : (2) Dan: "One can't help one's heritage. I'm more than thankful for the strength of my bloodline, and that it left me with no dark legacies"
[Tue Jan 30 23:22:02 2007] : (4) Aliatra: "And I need to get my strength back"
[Tue Jan 30 23:22:21 2007] : (2) Dan: "And I must now recommence my trance and learn tomorrow's spells"
[Tue Jan 30 23:22:38 2007] : (2) Dan: "So if you all wouldn't mind"
[Tue Jan 30 23:22:44 2007] : (3) Lia: "Yes, a little rest would be good here"
[Tue Jan 30 23:22:52 2007] : (2) Dan: "Dan smiles as he ushers you out of his room"
[Tue Jan 30 23:22:58 2007] : (5) Adrin: "Goodnight"
[Tue Jan 30 23:22:59 2007] : (3) Lia: ooc anyone needs healing?
[Tue Jan 30 23:22:59 2007] : (2) Dan: Dan smiles as he ushers you out of his room
[Tue Jan 30 23:23:04 2007] : (3) Lia: Adrin?
[Tue Jan 30 23:23:11 2007] : (2) Dan: ooc Adrin's room is locked ;)
[Tue Jan 30 23:23:18 2007] : (5) Adrin: ooc I'm 15 down, but its nthing critical
[Tue Jan 30 23:23:21 2007] : (5) Adrin: ooc doh
[Tue Jan 30 23:23:27 2007] : (2) Dan: ooc LOL
[Tue Jan 30 23:23:30 2007] : (4) Aliatra: ooc I'm fine, I'll sleep my hp damage off
[Tue Jan 30 23:23:36 2007] : (5) Adrin: "Hmm, I appear to be locked out"
[Tue Jan 30 23:23:46 2007] : (3) Lia: Casts...(level 3): Cure Moderate Wounds: curing [2d8+5] -> [6,3,5] = (14)
[Tue Jan 30 23:23:54 2007] : (3) Lia: on Adrin
[Tue Jan 30 23:23:55 2007] : (1) DM: GAME END