Contents / PnP Stuff / Logs / The Dark Trade - 21 November 2006

[Tue Nov 21 20:16:25 2006] : (1) DM: GAME START
[Tue Nov 21 20:17:18 2006] : (5) Aliatra: "Collecting shadow dust. What a job!"
[Tue Nov 21 20:17:33 2006] : (3) Lia: "Yes, let's go. The faster, the better"
[Tue Nov 21 20:17:37 2006] : (1) DM: You're [Tue Nov 21 20:17:58 2006] : (1) DM: The floor is thick with dust.
[Tue Nov 21 20:18:09 2006] : (2) Dan: One more spell before I go in
[Tue Nov 21 20:18:16 2006] : (2) Dan: "One more spell before I go in"
[Tue Nov 21 20:18:26 2006] : (2) Dan: Aryadan Casts: Shield (level 1) : +4 shield bonus to AC. Protection from MM. (Duration - 1 minute/level)
[Tue Nov 21 20:18:29 2006] : (4) Adrin: "Well, no one has been in here for a while. Not on foot anyway"
[Tue Nov 21 20:18:38 2006] : (5) Aliatra: Aliatra has her sword ready
[Tue Nov 21 20:18:53 2006] : (2) Dan: "I am ready"
[Tue Nov 21 20:19:02 2006] : (1) DM: Listen checks.
[Tue Nov 21 20:19:12 2006] : (3) Lia: ooc /me forgets, did we rest?
[Tue Nov 21 20:19:31 2006] : (5) Aliatra: ooc Yes, we did before encountering the wolverine
[Tue Nov 21 20:19:46 2006] : (3) Lia: Casts...: Barkskin +3 natural armour (10mn/lvl)
[Tue Nov 21 20:20:00 2006] : (4) Adrin: Listen Skill Check: [1d20+10] -> [16,10] = (26)
[Tue Nov 21 20:20:13 2006] : (3) Lia: Listen Skill Check: [1d20+6] -> [19,6] = (25)
[Tue Nov 21 20:20:18 2006] : (5) Aliatra: Listen Skill Check: [1d20+1] -> [11,1] = (12)
[Tue Nov 21 20:20:22 2006] : (2) Dan: ooc you've used your barkskin Lia before the Wolverine
[Tue Nov 21 20:20:30 2006] : (2) Dan: Listen Skill Check: [1d20+5] -> [16,5] = (21)
[Tue Nov 21 20:20:43 2006] : (2) Dan: ooc I had to use a scroll for my mage armour
[Tue Nov 21 20:21:52 2006] : (1) DM: You hear what sounds like hollow laughter from one of the rooms upstairs.
[Tue Nov 21 20:22:08 2006] : (2) Dan: "Well, sounds like something is inside"
[Tue Nov 21 20:22:37 2006] : (4) Adrin: "More than one thing I think"
[Tue Nov 21 20:22:38 2006] : (5) Aliatra: "I think we go thataway" Aliatra points up
[Tue Nov 21 20:23:00 2006] : (3) Lia: "A cry of some sort"
[Tue Nov 21 20:23:00 2006] : (4) Adrin: "Laughter and I think crying"
[Tue Nov 21 20:23:39 2006] : (5) Aliatra: "I just heared a spooky laugh"
[Tue Nov 21 20:24:11 2006] : (2) Dan: "Well, lets get started"
[Tue Nov 21 20:24:16 2006] : (4) Adrin: "The crying is down here"
[Tue Nov 21 20:24:32 2006] : (2) Dan: "My magical armour probably makes me best protected here. Would you like me to lead?"
[Tue Nov 21 20:24:34 2006] : (3) Lia: "We should go this way" points west
[Tue Nov 21 20:24:39 2006] : (4) Adrin: "Start at the bottom and work our way up?"
[Tue Nov 21 20:24:42 2006] : (3) Lia: "Go ahead"
[Tue Nov 21 20:24:45 2006] : (4) Adrin: "If you want"
[Tue Nov 21 20:24:54 2006] : (5) Aliatra: "Let's just go instead of standing here"
[Tue Nov 21 20:25:07 2006] : (2) Dan: Dan goes in the direction directed by the others
[Tue Nov 21 20:25:23 2006] : (5) Aliatra: Aliatra follows Dan closely
[Tue Nov 21 20:25:39 2006] : (1) DM: There's [Tue Nov 21 20:25:47 2006] : (2) Dan: "Which way?"
[Tue Nov 21 20:26:02 2006] : (1) DM: The east side is similar to the west.
[Tue Nov 21 20:26:19 2006] : (4) Adrin: "West"
[Tue Nov 21 20:26:53 2006] : (2) Dan: Dan heads in the direction indicated
[Tue Nov 21 20:26:56 2006] : (5) Aliatra: "Which door in the west?"
[Tue Nov 21 20:27:06 2006] : (2) Dan: "I assume the way you're pointing is West"
[Tue Nov 21 20:28:08 2006] : (4) Adrin: "Well thats where the crying was coming from"
[Tue Nov 21 20:28:34 2006] : (2) Dan: Dan keeps heading that way
[Tue Nov 21 20:28:50 2006] : (5) Aliatra: Aliatra keeps following him closely
[Tue Nov 21 20:29:48 2006] : (1) DM: You open the first door. It opens out into a small cloak room. Motheaten cloaks hang from tarnished brass hooks.
[Tue Nov 21 20:29:49 2006] : (4) Adrin: Adrin draws his new sword and follows
[Tue Nov 21 20:30:16 2006] : (3) Lia: ooc can you "redden" your font a bit, I don't recognize it :P
[Tue Nov 21 20:30:18 2006] : (5) Aliatra: "If it's undead we're looking for, I should be able to detect them. Want me to try?"
[Tue Nov 21 20:30:36 2006] : (3) Lia: "Yes, probably"
[Tue Nov 21 20:30:59 2006] : (2) Dan: "Good idead Ali"
[Tue Nov 21 20:31:07 2006] : (1) DM: ooc ?
[Tue Nov 21 20:31:28 2006] : (5) Aliatra: Aliatra casts Detect Undead: Reveals undead within 60 ft.
[Tue Nov 21 20:31:39 2006] : (3) Lia: ooc yes, you DM :)
[Tue Nov 21 20:32:02 2006] : (1) DM: ooc what color should it be? That's the only darkish red I can pick.
[Tue Nov 21 20:32:49 2006] : (2) Dan: ooc it looks the same to me
[Tue Nov 21 20:32:59 2006] : (3) Lia: ooc never mind; it's usually "redder" not so brown
[Tue Nov 21 20:35:05 2006] : (5) Aliatra: "One just over there and one upstairs" Aliatra points to the west (and slightly north)
[Tue Nov 21 20:35:26 2006] : (4) Adrin: "Lead on magic boy"
[Tue Nov 21 20:35:57 2006] : (1) DM: ooc Craig's gone AWOL.
[Tue Nov 21 20:36:06 2006] : (3) Lia: Lia takes a few seconds to cast a spell on herselg
[Tue Nov 21 20:36:16 2006] : (3) Lia: Casts...: Resistance : +1 to saving throws
[Tue Nov 21 20:37:24 2006] : Server Administrator-> Kicking '(2) Dan' from server... Removing dead client
[Tue Nov 21 20:37:25 2006] : (2) Dan (exit): 20:37
[Tue Nov 21 20:37:33 2006] : (6) Dan (enter): 20:37
[Tue Nov 21 20:37:59 2006] : (6) Dan: ooc sorry about that, restarted the server and forgot that I connect through it!
[Tue Nov 21 20:38:23 2006] : (3) Lia: ooc lol
[Tue Nov 21 20:38:23 2006] : (5) Aliatra: ooc LOL
[Tue Nov 21 20:38:27 2006] : (6) Dan: ooc Ali had just pointed upstairs
[Tue Nov 21 20:38:33 2006] : (4) Adrin: "Lead on magic boy"
[Tue Nov 21 20:38:34 2006] : (5) Aliatra: "One just over there and one upstairs" Aliatra points to the west (and slightly north)
[Tue Nov 21 20:39:01 2006] : (6) Dan: Dan heads for the one on the ground floor first
[Tue Nov 21 20:39:06 2006] : (5) Aliatra: ooc Not upstairs, pointing at groundfloor level
[Tue Nov 21 20:40:04 2006] : (5) Aliatra: Aliatra keeps following him closely
[Tue Nov 21 20:40:51 2006] : (1) DM: You enter a small reception room, the grimy windows keep the room shrouded in gloom.
[Tue Nov 21 20:41:23 2006] : (6) Dan: Dan holds up his light stone
[Tue Nov 21 20:41:40 2006] : (3) Lia: whispers "must have seen better times, this place"
[Tue Nov 21 20:42:02 2006] : (1) DM: You [Tue Nov 21 20:42:10 2006] : (5) Aliatra: Aliatra shrugs "Whatever"
[Tue Nov 21 20:42:23 2006] : (1) DM: There's the sound of a door loudly slamming after the ghostly figure passed though the door.
[Tue Nov 21 20:42:24 2006] : (6) Dan: "Shall we follow?"
[Tue Nov 21 20:42:31 2006] : (5) Aliatra: "that's a neat trick"
[Tue Nov 21 20:42:39 2006] : (4) Adrin: "Yeah, but lets open the door first"
[Tue Nov 21 20:42:46 2006] : (6) Dan: Dan moves to follow the figure
[Tue Nov 21 20:43:02 2006] : (6) Dan: "Damn, i knew I was missing something in my plan"
[Tue Nov 21 20:43:04 2006] : (1) DM: There's a sudden shrill scream followed by a another door slam.
[Tue Nov 21 20:43:11 2006] : (6) Dan: Dan grins at Adrin
[Tue Nov 21 20:43:21 2006] : (3) Lia: "I'lm liking this place better every second"
[Tue Nov 21 20:43:35 2006] : (6) Dan: "What in the hells is going on here?"
[Tue Nov 21 20:43:35 2006] : (5) Aliatra: "Is all that noise supposed to scare us off or something?"
[Tue Nov 21 20:43:58 2006] : (1) DM: The door opens out into a wide corridor, you hear sobs to the north down the corridor.
[Tue Nov 21 20:44:34 2006] : (4) Adrin: "Well, It ain't going to work"
[Tue Nov 21 20:44:39 2006] : (6) Dan: Dan moves forward down the corridor, looking for anything dangerous as he goes
[Tue Nov 21 20:44:47 2006] : (1) DM: As you proceed down the corridor you feel the air grow colder.
[Tue Nov 21 20:45:00 2006] : (5) Aliatra: Aliatra stays closely
[Tue Nov 21 20:45:07 2006] : (6) Dan: "Hmm, my breath is condensing"
[Tue Nov 21 20:45:13 2006] : (3) Lia: Lia stays at the back
[Tue Nov 21 20:45:15 2006] : (1) DM: The shadows start to loom and they close in around you.
[Tue Nov 21 20:45:35 2006] : (6) Dan: Dan holds up the stone
[Tue Nov 21 20:46:01 2006] : (4) Adrin: "Good idea. Its kinda dark in here"
[Tue Nov 21 20:46:05 2006] : (1) DM: The pitiful light from your weak magics do little against the closing shadows.
[Tue Nov 21 20:46:10 2006] : (1) DM: Roll initiative.
[Tue Nov 21 20:46:16 2006] : (6) Dan: Initiative: [1d20+4] -> [20,4] = (24)
[Tue Nov 21 20:46:23 2006] : (5) Aliatra: Initiative [1d20+7] -> [15,7] = (22)
[Tue Nov 21 20:46:26 2006] : (1) DM: [1d20+1] -> [12,1] = (13)
[Tue Nov 21 20:46:34 2006] : (3) Lia: Lia Initiative : [1d20+2] -> [1,2] = (3)
[Tue Nov 21 20:47:01 2006] : (4) Adrin: Adrin: Initiative [1d20+3] -> [2,3] = (5)
[Tue Nov 21 20:47:18 2006] : (6) Dan: ooc luckily enough, marching order ;)
[Tue Nov 21 20:47:44 2006] : (5) Aliatra: ooc LOL
[Tue Nov 21 20:48:10 2006] : (1) DM: ooc move your minis
[Tue Nov 21 20:49:25 2006] : (6) Dan: ooc which way are we going?
[Tue Nov 21 20:49:33 2006] : (1) DM: ooc somewhat annoyingly I seem to have drawn the map the wrong way up.
[Tue Nov 21 20:49:41 2006] : (1) DM: ooc North is down.
[Tue Nov 21 20:49:57 2006] : (6) Dan: ooc in a line?
[Tue Nov 21 20:51:52 2006] : (6) Dan: ooc I think we're done Dm
[Tue Nov 21 20:52:03 2006] : (1) DM: Darkness seems to be seeping through the very walls towards you.
[Tue Nov 21 20:52:07 2006] : (1) DM: Dan, your turn.
[Tue Nov 21 20:52:39 2006] : (6) Dan: Aryadan Casts: Mirror Image (level 2): Creates decoy duplicates of you (1d4 +1 per three levels, max 8) ==> [1d4+1] -> [4,1] = (5)
[Tue Nov 21 20:52:56 2006] : (6) Dan: Other than that, hold my ground
[Tue Nov 21 20:53:06 2006] : (1) DM: Aliatra, your turn.
[Tue Nov 21 20:53:37 2006] : (5) Aliatra: Aliatra strikes at the shadows
[Tue Nov 21 20:53:39 2006] : (5) Aliatra: Short sword +1 (base): [1d20+8] -> [13,8] = (21) ===> Damage: [1d8+4] -> [5,4] = (9)
[Tue Nov 21 20:54:03 2006] : (5) Aliatra: ooc Just to see what happens
[Tue Nov 21 20:54:07 2006] : (5) Aliatra: Done
[Tue Nov 21 20:54:21 2006] : (1) DM: Your sword snag on the shadows as though biting into flesh.
[Tue Nov 21 20:54:43 2006] : (5) Aliatra: "Those shadows are tangible"
[Tue Nov 21 20:54:54 2006] : (4) Adrin: "Tangi-what?"
[Tue Nov 21 20:54:56 2006] : (6) Dan: 6 Dans observe and look intrigued
[Tue Nov 21 20:54:56 2006] : (1) DM: There's a deep drawn-out moan that sounds from all around you.
[Tue Nov 21 20:55:23 2006] : (5) Aliatra: "They feel real, not like shadows but like flesh"
[Tue Nov 21 20:55:36 2006] : (1) DM: The floor vibrates.
[Tue Nov 21 20:55:48 2006] : (4) Adrin: "Hey!"
[Tue Nov 21 20:56:35 2006] : (5) Aliatra: "More scare tactics?"
[Tue Nov 21 20:56:39 2006] : (1) DM: ooc that's the noise making the floor vibrate btw. It's a very deep noise.
[Tue Nov 21 20:56:55 2006] : (1) DM: Aliatra, are you done?
[Tue Nov 21 20:57:23 2006] : (1) DM: ooc anyone care to try a knowledge: religion roll.
[Tue Nov 21 20:57:51 2006] : (4) Adrin: Knowledge: Religion Skill Check: [1d20+4] -> [9,4] = (13)
[Tue Nov 21 20:57:56 2006] : (5) Aliatra: Yep, already said so DM
[Tue Nov 21 20:58:04 2006] : (5) Aliatra: Knowledge: Religion Skill Check: Untrained
[Tue Nov 21 20:58:10 2006] : (1) DM: ooc Sorry. Missed that.
[Tue Nov 21 20:58:24 2006] : (5) Aliatra: ooc np :)
[Tue Nov 21 20:58:53 2006] : (5) Aliatra: Knowledge: Religion Skill Check: [1d20+5] -> [7,5] = (12)
[Tue Nov 21 20:59:03 2006] : (3) Lia: Knowledge: Religion Skill Check: [1d20+3] -> [13,3] = (16)
[Tue Nov 21 20:59:14 2006] : (5) Aliatra: ooc My char was fucked up last time and I forgot to adjust the skillpoints
[Tue Nov 21 20:59:20 2006] : (1) DM: The shadows form into thick tentacles, grotesque twisted hand reach out to strike at you.
[Tue Nov 21 20:59:41 2006] : (1) DM: [1d20+10] -> [16,10] = (26)
[Tue Nov 21 20:59:42 2006] : (1) DM: [1d20+10] -> [16,10] = (26)
[Tue Nov 21 20:59:44 2006] : (1) DM: [1d20+10] -> [2,10] = (12)
[Tue Nov 21 20:59:45 2006] : (1) DM: [1d20+10] -> [2,10] = (12)
[Tue Nov 21 20:59:50 2006] : (5) Aliatra: Knowledge: Religion Skill Check: [1d20+7] -> [17,7] = (24)
[Tue Nov 21 20:59:59 2006] : (1) DM: oooc Hmmm.are these dice working?
[Tue Nov 21 21:00:33 2006] : (3) Lia: ooc lol
[Tue Nov 21 21:00:51 2006] : (3) Lia: ooc if I'm in the last two yes. If I'm in the first two, no :)
[Tue Nov 21 21:00:57 2006] : (5) Aliatra: ooc LOL
[Tue Nov 21 21:01:39 2006] : (1) DM: Dan and Aliatra, make grapple rolls.
[Tue Nov 21 21:01:49 2006] : (1) DM: [1d20+14] -> [11,14] = (25), [1d20+14] -> [17,14] = (31)
[Tue Nov 21 21:01:51 2006] : (6) Dan: ooc which me?
[Tue Nov 21 21:02:01 2006] : (1) DM: [1d6] -> [6] = (6)
[Tue Nov 21 21:02:08 2006] : (1) DM: An image.
[Tue Nov 21 21:02:23 2006] : (1) DM: ooc actually, it's you.
[Tue Nov 21 21:02:35 2006] : (5) Aliatra: ooc And I lost those attacks as well. What's a grapple again?
[Tue Nov 21 21:02:49 2006] : (1) DM: The black shadow tentacle/hand unerringly reaches out for the real Dan.
[Tue Nov 21 21:02:58 2006] : (6) Dan: 00c 1d20 + bab + str + size mod
[Tue Nov 21 21:03:30 2006] : (6) Dan: Touch Attack/Grapple (base): [1d20+2] -> [13,2] = (15) ===> Damage: [1d1-1] -> [1,-1] = (0)
[Tue Nov 21 21:04:08 2006] : (5) Aliatra: Grapple (base): [1d20+6] -> [18,6] = (24) ===> Damage: [1d1-1] -> [1,-1] = (0)
[Tue Nov 21 21:04:12 2006] : (1) DM: The tentacle of dark starts dragging Dan towards the wall.
[Tue Nov 21 21:04:35 2006] : (1) DM: As does the the one gripping Aliatra.
[Tue Nov 21 21:04:57 2006] : (1) DM: Also Dan take [2d6+4] -> [5,6,4] = (15) damage
[Tue Nov 21 21:05:09 2006] : (1) DM: And Aliatra, take [2d6+4] -> [5,4,4] = (13) damage.
[Tue Nov 21 21:05:40 2006] : (5) Aliatra: ooc A grapple of 24 isn't enough? Damn
[Tue Nov 21 21:05:45 2006] : (1) DM: The dark will start to drag Dan and co next round.
[Tue Nov 21 21:06:43 2006] : (3) Lia: ooc does any of us know anything thanx to those religion rolls?
[Tue Nov 21 21:07:34 2006] : (1) DM: Adrin, your turn. There's 4 grotesque arms of pure black lashing out at you.
[Tue Nov 21 21:07:57 2006] : (1) DM: Lashing out at the party that is.
[Tue Nov 21 21:08:35 2006] : (4) Adrin: ooc which of the dragging arms is closest to me?
[Tue Nov 21 21:09:03 2006] : (1) DM: Dan's.
[Tue Nov 21 21:09:26 2006] : (4) Adrin: ooc I'll attack it
[Tue Nov 21 21:09:29 2006] : (4) Adrin: Longsword +1 (base): [1d20+8] -> [6,8] = (14) ===> Damage: [1d8+3] -> [7,3] = (10)
[Tue Nov 21 21:09:53 2006] : (1) DM: You miss.
[Tue Nov 21 21:10:38 2006] : (1) DM: Done?
[Tue Nov 21 21:10:41 2006] : (4) Adrin: yeah
[Tue Nov 21 21:10:46 2006] : (1) DM: Lia?
[Tue Nov 21 21:11:08 2006] : (3) Lia: Lia starts chanting and concentrates on her hands until a flame bursts out
[Tue Nov 21 21:11:12 2006] : (3) Lia: Casts...: Produce flame : flame as bright as torch, 1d6+4 dammage - touch or thrown - 1min/lvl
[Tue Nov 21 21:11:47 2006] : (3) Lia: Lia throws the flame at the arm closest to her
[Tue Nov 21 21:11:52 2006] : (3) Lia: Touch attack (base): [1d20+3] -> [7,3] = (10) ===> Damage: [1d1+0] -> [1,0] = (1)
[Tue Nov 21 21:12:03 2006] : (3) Lia: [1d6+4] -> [3,4] = (7)
[Tue Nov 21 21:12:09 2006] : (3) Lia: done
[Tue Nov 21 21:12:40 2006] : (3) Lia: ooc is it a touch? ie. is it close enough to me?
[Tue Nov 21 21:12:41 2006] : (1) DM: ooc [Tue Nov 21 21:13:35 2006] : (1) DM: You strike at the tentacle with the flame and it shirks away but you miss and deal no damage.
[Tue Nov 21 21:13:53 2006] : (1) DM: Dan, your turn.
[Tue Nov 21 21:14:11 2006] : (6) Dan: So I'm held?
[Tue Nov 21 21:15:14 2006] : (1) DM: ooc err. you're not pinned and your arms are free and you can attempt to escape.
[Tue Nov 21 21:15:31 2006] : (6) Dan: Escape Artist Skill Check: [1d20+4] -> [17,4] = (21)
[Tue Nov 21 21:15:43 2006] : (1) DM: ooc which will be easiler 'cos I'm removing the size bonus to grapple. (The monster may be big but each are is medium).
[Tue Nov 21 21:15:47 2006] : (1) DM: [1d20+10] -> [16,10] = (26)
[Tue Nov 21 21:15:50 2006] : (6) Dan: Dan tries to break free
[Tue Nov 21 21:16:02 2006] : (6) Dan: Done
[Tue Nov 21 21:16:12 2006] : (1) DM: Aliatra?
[Tue Nov 21 21:16:27 2006] : (5) Aliatra: Aliatra Casts: [Tue Nov 21 21:16:59 2006] : (5) Aliatra: Trying to break free
[Tue Nov 21 21:17:10 2006] : (5) Aliatra: ooc STR check?
[Tue Nov 21 21:17:16 2006] : (1) DM: Your turn undead has no effect (I think)
[Tue Nov 21 21:17:18 2006] : (1) DM: ooc yes.
[Tue Nov 21 21:17:26 2006] : (1) DM: ooc It's more than 3 HD.
[Tue Nov 21 21:17:27 2006] : (5) Aliatra: Str check: [1d20+4] -> [20,4] = (24)
[Tue Nov 21 21:17:31 2006] : (5) Aliatra: Done
[Tue Nov 21 21:17:34 2006] : (1) DM: [1d20+10] -> [3,10] = (13)
[Tue Nov 21 21:17:58 2006] : (1) DM: You break free of the grasping hand of black shadow.
[Tue Nov 21 21:18:23 2006] : (5) Aliatra: "That's better"
[Tue Nov 21 21:18:35 2006] : (1) DM: The tentacles strike again at Ali, Lia and Adrin.
[Tue Nov 21 21:18:45 2006] : (1) DM: [1d20+10] -> [16,10] = (26), [1d20+10] -> [19,10] = (29), [1d20+10] -> [17,10] = (27)
[Tue Nov 21 21:19:02 2006] : (3) Lia: Grapple (base): [1d20+3] -> [6,3] = (9) ===> Damage: [1d1+0] -> [1,0] = (1)
[Tue Nov 21 21:19:06 2006] : (4) Adrin: Grapple (base): [1d20+7] -> [14,7] = (21) ===> Damage: [1d1+0] -> [1,0] = (1)
[Tue Nov 21 21:19:30 2006] : (5) Aliatra: Grapple (base): [1d20+6] -> [17,6] = (23) ===> Damage: [1d1-1] -> [1,-1] = (0)
[Tue Nov 21 21:20:27 2006] : (1) DM: ooc oops got the bab all wrong.
[Tue Nov 21 21:20:39 2006] : (1) DM: [1d20+8] -> [14,8] = (22), [1d20+8] -> [3,8] = (11), [1d20+8] -> [10,8] = (18)
[Tue Nov 21 21:21:47 2006] : (1) DM: ooc damage is a bit overkill really too.
[Tue Nov 21 21:22:05 2006] : (1) DM: [1d6+4] -> [1,4] = (5), and [1d6+4] -> [6,4] = (10) damage to Aliatra and Adrin.
[Tue Nov 21 21:22:18 2006] : (1) DM: [1d20+10] -> [1,10] = (11), [1d20+10] -> [1,10] = (11)
[Tue Nov 21 21:22:32 2006] : (1) DM: Neither is grappled.
[Tue Nov 21 21:22:44 2006] : (1) DM: Adrin, your turn.
[Tue Nov 21 21:22:50 2006] : (5) Aliatra: ooc Much better :D
[Tue Nov 21 21:22:57 2006] : (1) DM: ooc no it isn't.
[Tue Nov 21 21:23:01 2006] : (6) Dan: ooc I'm not being dragged?
[Tue Nov 21 21:23:15 2006] : (1) DM: The arm gripping Dan's leg tries to drag him towards the wall.
[Tue Nov 21 21:23:18 2006] : (1) DM: [1d20+10] -> [5,10] = (15)
[Tue Nov 21 21:23:25 2006] : (6) Dan: Touch Attack/Grapple (base): [1d20+2] -> [20,2] = (22) ===> Damage: [1d1-1] -> [1,-1] = (0)
[Tue Nov 21 21:23:25 2006] : (6) Dan: Critical hit? [1d20+2] -> [6,2] = (8) ===> Damage: [1d1-1] -> [1,-1] = (0)
[Tue Nov 21 21:23:54 2006] : (1) DM: You break free, with a surprising burst of strength.
[Tue Nov 21 21:23:59 2006] : (1) DM: Adrin, your turn.
[Tue Nov 21 21:24:28 2006] : (4) Adrin: swing for the same one again
[Tue Nov 21 21:24:30 2006] : (4) Adrin: Longsword +1 (base): [1d20+8] -> [19,8] = (27) ===> Damage: [1d8+3] -> [1,3] = (4)
[Tue Nov 21 21:24:30 2006] : (4) Adrin: Critical hit? [1d20+8] -> [12,8] = (20) ===> Damage: [2d8+6] -> [6,5,6] = (17)
[Tue Nov 21 21:25:30 2006] : (1) DM: Adrin slices one of the tentacles through and it falls to the ground where is seems to liquify and flow into the ground.
[Tue Nov 21 21:25:49 2006] : (4) Adrin: "HA! Not too tough then"
[Tue Nov 21 21:25:53 2006] : (1) DM: Lia, your turn.
[Tue Nov 21 21:26:03 2006] : (3) Lia: Touch attack (base): [1d20+3] -> [11,3] = (14) ===> Damage: [1d1+0] -> [1,0] = (1)
[Tue Nov 21 21:26:08 2006] : (6) Dan: "Ugh, speak for yourself"
[Tue Nov 21 21:26:17 2006] : (3) Lia: at the arm near me.
[Tue Nov 21 21:26:18 2006] : (1) DM: Hit, how much damage?
[Tue Nov 21 21:26:23 2006] : (3) Lia: [1d6+4] -> [5,4] = (9)
[Tue Nov 21 21:26:26 2006] : (3) Lia: done.
[Tue Nov 21 21:26:58 2006] : (4) Adrin: "Get out of the way then!"
[Tue Nov 21 21:27:19 2006] : (6) Dan: ooc I'm not sure if I'm still grappling
[Tue Nov 21 21:27:22 2006] : (1) DM: The arm appears to smoke and it lashes out in pain.
[Tue Nov 21 21:27:35 2006] : (5) Aliatra: ooc You broke free, didn't you?
[Tue Nov 21 21:27:50 2006] : (6) Dan: ooc I stopped it pulling me
[Tue Nov 21 21:28:04 2006] : (4) Adrin: oco and then I sliced it in two
[Tue Nov 21 21:28:06 2006] : (1) DM: ooc I'm to lazy to look up the rules again so I'll assume you're right Craig ;)
[Tue Nov 21 21:28:20 2006] : (1) DM: Dan, your turn.
[Tue Nov 21 21:28:24 2006] : (6) Dan: ooc Ah, Adrin dealt with it anyway
[Tue Nov 21 21:28:46 2006] : (6) Dan: Dan steps forwards and aims at the nearest one and begins casting
[Tue Nov 21 21:28:55 2006] : (6) Dan: Dan casts Scorching Ray (base): [1d20+6] -> [13,6] = (19) ===> Damage: [4d6+0] -> [6,6,3,4,0] = (19)
[Tue Nov 21 21:29:48 2006] : (6) Dan: Done
[Tue Nov 21 21:30:20 2006] : (1) DM: Your ray sears the tentacle and the whole mass of darkness thrashes and the rumbling moan of pain thunders in your ears.
[Tue Nov 21 21:30:52 2006] : (1) DM: The dark retreats back into the walls and the corridor brightens and warms.
[Tue Nov 21 21:31:11 2006] : (6) Dan: "Ugh, that thing nearly finished me off"
[Tue Nov 21 21:31:15 2006] : (5) Aliatra: "Where is the creature itself?"
[Tue Nov 21 21:31:20 2006] : (6) Dan: "Thanks for freeing me Adrin"
[Tue Nov 21 21:31:39 2006] : (3) Lia: "This was... not comfortable"
[Tue Nov 21 21:31:41 2006] : (6) Dan: "I never expected it to ignore my mirror images"
[Tue Nov 21 21:31:43 2006] : (4) Adrin: "No problem. I just hope its very hurt"
[Tue Nov 21 21:31:50 2006] : (4) Adrin: ooc brb
[Tue Nov 21 21:31:59 2006] : (6) Dan: "That last spell may have caused it some considerable harm"
[Tue Nov 21 21:32:22 2006] : (3) Lia: "Did we hurt it enough to gather some dust?"
[Tue Nov 21 21:32:27 2006] : (3) Lia: "Is it really gone?"
[Tue Nov 21 21:32:37 2006] : (6) Dan: "I'm not sure Lia"
[Tue Nov 21 21:32:41 2006] : (5) Aliatra: "It is for now, it sounded really hurt"
[Tue Nov 21 21:32:43 2006] : (3) Lia: Lia holds her palm up and takes a look at the room
[Tue Nov 21 21:33:05 2006] : (3) Lia: ooc another 2 min of light
[Tue Nov 21 21:33:05 2006] : (6) Dan: "On either of your questions, but somehow I don't think that we're done here"
[Tue Nov 21 21:33:35 2006] : (6) Dan: Dan holds up his light stone again looking for dust
[Tue Nov 21 21:33:49 2006] : (1) DM: 600 XP for people 4th level. 560 XP for 5th level people.
[Tue Nov 21 21:34:40 2006] : (1) DM: There's lots of regular housedust but no dust or other residue left behind by the Dark.
[Tue Nov 21 21:35:30 2006] : (6) Dan: "Do either of you have any healing spells?"
[Tue Nov 21 21:35:31 2006] : (1) DM: ooc or whatever that monster was called...
[Tue Nov 21 21:35:52 2006] : (6) Dan: "I'm afraid it crushed me quite badly"
[Tue Nov 21 21:36:02 2006] : (5) Aliatra: "Let me help you"
[Tue Nov 21 21:36:08 2006] : (3) Lia: after a few minutes, the flame in Lia's palm withers and disappears
[Tue Nov 21 21:36:18 2006] : (5) Aliatra: Aliatra Casts: Cure Light Wounds (level 1): Cures (1d8+1 per levels, max 5) damage ==> [1d8+1] -> [7,1] = (8)
[Tue Nov 21 21:36:30 2006] : (6) Dan: ooc we're not waiting minutes - my spells only last minutes too
[Tue Nov 21 21:37:00 2006] : (4) Adrin: "Lets keep moving."
[Tue Nov 21 21:37:06 2006] : (6) Dan: "Thanks Ali"
[Tue Nov 21 21:37:46 2006] : (3) Lia: ooc well, if we're looking across the room for dust, we're probably staying at least 1 minute :)
[Tue Nov 21 21:37:48 2006] : (5) Aliatra: "Let's go"
[Tue Nov 21 21:37:52 2006] : (3) Lia: Lia follows
[Tue Nov 21 21:38:03 2006] : (4) Adrin: "It got me with a decent hit too, but nothing too bad"
[Tue Nov 21 21:38:13 2006] : (6) Dan: Dan now looks almost back to normal
[Tue Nov 21 21:38:49 2006] : (5) Aliatra: "I'm not healing myself either, I'd like to save my spells for now"
[Tue Nov 21 21:38:54 2006] : (1) DM: Opening the door reveals another room, assorted broken furniture with vermin damaged and mildewed covers.
[Tue Nov 21 21:39:04 2006] : (6) Dan: "Where to now?"
[Tue Nov 21 21:39:16 2006] : (6) Dan: "Keep going down here, or upstairs?"
[Tue Nov 21 21:39:16 2006] : (3) Lia: "to where we heard the other cry?"
[Tue Nov 21 21:39:25 2006] : (6) Dan: "OK"
[Tue Nov 21 21:39:28 2006] : (5) Aliatra: "I can try to find it again, but that is the last one I have"
[Tue Nov 21 21:39:29 2006] : (1) DM: Huddled in the corner is a ghostly girl.
[Tue Nov 21 21:39:36 2006] : (6) Dan: "Dan keeps looking, holding up the stone"
[Tue Nov 21 21:39:41 2006] : (5) Aliatra: ooc No need to , now
[Tue Nov 21 21:39:46 2006] : (4) Adrin: "There she is!"
[Tue Nov 21 21:39:56 2006] : (3) Lia: "She?"
[Tue Nov 21 21:40:11 2006] : (5) Aliatra: "Look at here"
[Tue Nov 21 21:40:16 2006] : (5) Aliatra: her
[Tue Nov 21 21:40:19 2006] : (4) Adrin: "Looks like a she to me"
[Tue Nov 21 21:40:20 2006] : (6) Dan: "OK, time to finish her"
[Tue Nov 21 21:40:40 2006] : (1) DM: She looks at you with one fearful eye, her feet are bare and she'd dressed in a nightgown.
[Tue Nov 21 21:40:47 2006] : (5) Aliatra: "Not trying to talk to her first?"
[Tue Nov 21 21:40:49 2006] : (4) Adrin: "Doesn't look very dangerous to me"
[Tue Nov 21 21:40:56 2006] : (6) Dan: "What?"
[Tue Nov 21 21:41:01 2006] : (5) Aliatra: "Who are you and what do you want?"
[Tue Nov 21 21:41:09 2006] : (1) DM: A ghostlly tear runs down her cheek as she sobs quietly.
[Tue Nov 21 21:41:23 2006] : (6) Dan: "Hmm, I suppose she's sufficiently different to the other ghosts we've met"
[Tue Nov 21 21:41:34 2006] : (1) DM: She makes no response except to turn her head to look at you more closely.
[Tue Nov 21 21:42:08 2006] : (5) Aliatra: Aliatra moves closer, sword sheathed
[Tue Nov 21 21:42:16 2006] : (1) DM: The right side of her face is bruised and slashed and oozing ghostly blood.
[Tue Nov 21 21:42:17 2006] : (5) Aliatra: "Can we help you in any way?"
[Tue Nov 21 21:42:32 2006] : (5) Aliatra: "Who hit you like that?"
[Tue Nov 21 21:42:33 2006] : (3) Lia: Lia stays back, her dagger concealed in her hand
[Tue Nov 21 21:42:48 2006] : (4) Adrin: Adrin sheathes his sword
[Tue Nov 21 21:43:23 2006] : (6) Dan: Dan looks on dubiously, counting slowly to himself
[Tue Nov 21 21:43:23 2006] : (1) DM: Her eyes look upwards, fearfully.
[Tue Nov 21 21:43:37 2006] : (5) Aliatra: "Do you want us the hit him for you?"
[Tue Nov 21 21:43:58 2006] : (4) Adrin: ooc upwards as in towards the ceiling?
[Tue Nov 21 21:44:14 2006] : (1) DM: ooc yes.
[Tue Nov 21 21:44:35 2006] : (1) DM: She seems not to understand.
[Tue Nov 21 21:44:36 2006] : (5) Aliatra: "He's up there?"
[Tue Nov 21 21:45:04 2006] : (4) Adrin: "Time to go upstairs I think"
[Tue Nov 21 21:45:12 2006] : (6) Dan: "Yes, I think so"
[Tue Nov 21 21:45:24 2006] : (6) Dan: "Let's go before my spells wear off"
[Tue Nov 21 21:45:32 2006] : (5) Aliatra: "Abusing a little kid like that"
[Tue Nov 21 21:45:41 2006] : (5) Aliatra: Aliatra is fuming
[Tue Nov 21 21:45:42 2006] : (4) Adrin: Adrin swigs a potion
[Tue Nov 21 21:45:46 2006] : (4) Adrin: Potions etc: Cure Light Wounds [1d8] -> [2] = (2)+1
[Tue Nov 21 21:46:02 2006] : (4) Adrin: ooc hmm I fixed that before :/
[Tue Nov 21 21:46:37 2006] : (4) Adrin: "Bit of a dud, that one"
[Tue Nov 21 21:46:42 2006] : (6) Dan: Dan leads back the way we came
[Tue Nov 21 21:47:09 2006] : (6) Dan: ooc ooh, I forgot I get two spells free when I get new spell levels!
[Tue Nov 21 21:47:43 2006] : (6) Dan: "OK, up the stairs we go"
[Tue Nov 21 21:48:29 2006] : (5) Aliatra: Aliatra follows, looking furious
[Tue Nov 21 21:48:42 2006] : (1) DM: You climb the creaking stairs, the hollow laughter echoing around you.
[Tue Nov 21 21:48:46 2006] : (6) Dan: "Judging [Tue Nov 21 21:49:09 2006] : (5) Aliatra: [1d8] -> [6] = (6)
[Tue Nov 21 21:49:12 2006] : (3) Lia: "I really don't like this laughter"
[Tue Nov 21 21:49:26 2006] : (3) Lia: Lia squeezes the dagger in her hand
[Tue Nov 21 21:49:28 2006] : (4) Adrin: "You never know what makes a difference"
[Tue Nov 21 21:49:37 2006] : (5) Aliatra: "We'll silence it, Lia, have no fear"
[Tue Nov 21 21:49:37 2006] : (4) Adrin: Adrin draws his sword again
[Tue Nov 21 21:49:54 2006] : (5) Aliatra: Aliatra has her sword ready
[Tue Nov 21 21:50:00 2006] : (1) DM: As you look up towards the landing you see a body hanging from a ceiling beam.
[Tue Nov 21 21:50:30 2006] : (4) Adrin: "Nice touch"
[Tue Nov 21 21:50:50 2006] : (5) Aliatra: "They should ask an entrance fee"
[Tue Nov 21 21:50:58 2006] : (1) DM: The dessicated flesh browned with age, clothes hanging in tatters, and empty eye sockets staring back at you.
[Tue Nov 21 21:51:22 2006] : (1) DM: A chair lies upturned to one side of the hanged man.
[Tue Nov 21 21:51:29 2006] : (4) Adrin: "I wonder if he was the owner"
[Tue Nov 21 21:51:42 2006] : (1) DM: Roll initiative,
[Tue Nov 21 21:51:46 2006] : (3) Lia: "Is it treally time to ask ourselves those questions?"
[Tue Nov 21 21:51:47 2006] : (3) Lia: Lia Initiative : [1d20+2] -> [6,2] = (8)
[Tue Nov 21 21:51:55 2006] : (5) Aliatra: Initiative [1d20+7] -> [9,7] = (16)
[Tue Nov 21 21:51:57 2006] : (4) Adrin: Adrin: Initiative [1d20+3] -> [11,3] = (14)
[Tue Nov 21 21:52:02 2006] : (6) Dan: Initiative: [1d20+4] -> [9,4] = (13)
[Tue Nov 21 21:52:09 2006] : (5) Aliatra: "Whoever he used to be, he's dead now"
[Tue Nov 21 21:53:50 2006] : (1) DM: A [Tue Nov 21 21:54:00 2006] : (1) DM: [1d20+7] -> [7,7] = (14)
[Tue Nov 21 21:54:48 2006] : (1) DM: Ali, your turn.
[Tue Nov 21 21:55:19 2006] : (5) Aliatra: Striking at it
[Tue Nov 21 21:55:21 2006] : (5) Aliatra: Short sword +1 (base): [1d20+8] -> [12,8] = (20) ===> Damage: [1d8+4] -> [8,4] = (12)
[Tue Nov 21 21:55:31 2006] : (5) Aliatra: Done
[Tue Nov 21 21:55:38 2006] : (1) DM: [1d100] -> [14] = (14)
[Tue Nov 21 21:55:41 2006] : (1) DM: Miss.
[Tue Nov 21 21:55:52 2006] : (1) DM: Your sword passes through it to no effect.
[Tue Nov 21 21:55:57 2006] : (1) DM: Adrin?
[Tue Nov 21 21:56:22 2006] : (4) Adrin: run towards it and attack
[Tue Nov 21 21:56:23 2006] : (5) Aliatra: "Hm, I can't feel me striking it"
[Tue Nov 21 21:56:32 2006] : (4) Adrin: Longsword +1 (base): [1d20+8] -> [5,8] = (13) ===> Damage: [1d8+3] -> [8,3] = (11)
[Tue Nov 21 21:56:39 2006] : (1) DM: Miss.
[Tue Nov 21 21:56:56 2006] : (1) DM: Touch (base): [1d20+5] -> [1,5] = (6) ===> Damage: [1d4+0] -> [4,0] = (4)
[Tue Nov 21 21:57:04 2006] : (6) Dan: "It's the same as before, it's incorporeal, so you will miss sometimes"
[Tue Nov 21 21:57:07 2006] : (1) DM: The wraith strikes at Ali and misses.
[Tue Nov 21 21:57:12 2006] : (4) Adrin: ooc oh oh, it broke a fingernail
[Tue Nov 21 21:57:16 2006] : (1) DM: Dan, your turn.
[Tue Nov 21 21:57:27 2006] : (6) Dan: "But at least your magic weapon should hit it on the times that you don't miss"
[Tue Nov 21 21:57:33 2006] : (6) Dan: Aryadan Casts: Magic Missile (level 1): 3 Missiles:
1st missile - [1d4+1] -> [3,1] = (4) damage
2nd missile - [1d4+1] -> [4,1] = (5) damage
3rd missile - [1d4+1] -> [3,1] = (4) damage

[Tue Nov 21 21:57:41 2006] : (6) Dan: Done
[Tue Nov 21 21:58:03 2006] : (4) Adrin: Adrin tries not to think too hard about Dans statement
[Tue Nov 21 21:58:03 2006] : (1) DM: Lia?
[Tue Nov 21 21:58:18 2006] : (3) Lia: Lia closes her eyes briefly and mutters in her breath
[Tue Nov 21 21:58:25 2006] : (3) Lia: Casts...: Faerie Fire: outlines subjects with light, cancelling blur concealment and the like 1min/lvl
[Tue Nov 21 21:58:32 2006] : (3) Lia: on the wraith
[Tue Nov 21 21:58:45 2006] : (3) Lia: a dusty light falls on the wraith
[Tue Nov 21 21:58:47 2006] : (3) Lia: done
[Tue Nov 21 21:58:56 2006] : (3) Lia: ooc might not do anything really, dunno :/
[Tue Nov 21 21:59:20 2006] : (4) Adrin: ooc I love the 'and the like' in the spell description :)
[Tue Nov 21 21:59:24 2006] : (1) DM: ooc Incorporeal creatures don't have concealment, so it does nothing.
[Tue Nov 21 21:59:38 2006] : (1) DM: Aliatra?
[Tue Nov 21 21:59:39 2006] : (3) Lia: ooc :(
[Tue Nov 21 21:59:39 2006] : (5) Aliatra: ooc LOL@Adrin
[Tue Nov 21 21:59:51 2006] : (5) Aliatra: Aliatra Casts: [Tue Nov 21 21:59:57 2006] : (5) Aliatra: And striking at it again
[Tue Nov 21 21:59:59 2006] : (5) Aliatra: Short sword +1 (base): [1d20+8] -> [15,8] = (23) ===> Damage: [1d8+4] -> [5,4] = (9)
[Tue Nov 21 22:00:06 2006] : (1) DM: [1d100] -> [61] = (61)
[Tue Nov 21 22:00:33 2006] : (1) DM: You sword seems to bite into the wraith.
[Tue Nov 21 22:00:40 2006] : (1) DM: Adrin?
[Tue Nov 21 22:00:56 2006] : (4) Adrin: Longsword +1 (base): [1d20+8] -> [10,8] = (18) ===> Damage: [1d8+3] -> [5,3] = (8)
[Tue Nov 21 22:01:02 2006] : (5) Aliatra: "Now I did feel something"
[Tue Nov 21 22:01:04 2006] : (1) DM: [1d100] -> [24] = (24)
[Tue Nov 21 22:01:18 2006] : (1) DM: passes through harmlessly.
[Tue Nov 21 22:01:20 2006] : (4) Adrin: "Nothing!"
[Tue Nov 21 22:01:38 2006] : (1) DM: Wraith attacks Aliatra again
[Tue Nov 21 22:01:39 2006] : (1) DM: Touch (base): [1d20+5] -> [13,5] = (18) ===> Damage: [1d4+0] -> [4,0] = (4)
[Tue Nov 21 22:01:56 2006] : (1) DM: Make a fort save.
[Tue Nov 21 22:02:41 2006] : (5) Aliatra: Fortitude save: [1d20+5] -> [4,5] = (9)
[Tue Nov 21 22:02:47 2006] : (1) DM: ooc it's incorporeal so it bypasses your armour.
[Tue Nov 21 22:02:59 2006] : (1) DM: Take [1d6] -> [6] = (6) CON drain.
[Tue Nov 21 22:03:08 2006] : (4) Adrin: ooc nasty
[Tue Nov 21 22:03:15 2006] : (3) Lia: ooc ouch
[Tue Nov 21 22:03:15 2006] : (5) Aliatra: ooc Ouch
[Tue Nov 21 22:03:22 2006] : (1) DM: You suddenly feel weak and sick as the wraith touches you.
[Tue Nov 21 22:03:27 2006] : (6) Dan: ooc oof
[Tue Nov 21 22:04:00 2006] : (5) Aliatra: ooc And I was wounded as well
[Tue Nov 21 22:04:01 2006] : (1) DM: ooc -12 from your HP from the CON drain I think.
[Tue Nov 21 22:04:15 2006] : (1) DM: Dan, your turn.
[Tue Nov 21 22:04:25 2006] : (5) Aliatra: ooc HP now at 16
[Tue Nov 21 22:04:59 2006] : (6) Dan: Aryadan Casts: Magic Missile (level 1): 3 Missiles:
1st missile - [1d4+1] -> [4,1] = (5) damage
2nd missile - [1d4+1] -> [4,1] = (5) damage
3rd missile - [1d4+1] -> [1,1] = (2) damage

[Tue Nov 21 22:05:14 2006] : (6) Dan: Dan moves up the stairs to sand next to it
[Tue Nov 21 22:05:23 2006] : (6) Dan: Done
[Tue Nov 21 22:06:16 2006] : (6) Dan: "Step back Ali if you are wounded"
[Tue Nov 21 22:06:31 2006] : (1) DM: The body of the wraith disintegrates the tatters of its substance scattering about the landing.
[Tue Nov 21 22:06:44 2006] : (5) Aliatra: "Not wounded, I feel sick"
[Tue Nov 21 22:07:01 2006] : (6) Dan: "Is there anything we can do for you?"
[Tue Nov 21 22:07:26 2006] : (6) Dan: ooc you'd think we'd have bought a few minor restoration potions by now
[Tue Nov 21 22:07:37 2006] : (6) Dan: "Will this healing potion help?"
[Tue Nov 21 22:07:45 2006] : (4) Adrin: ooc 20/20 hindsight
[Tue Nov 21 22:07:46 2006] : (6) Dan: Dan hands a potion over
[Tue Nov 21 22:07:51 2006] : (5) Aliatra: "I've got some, thanks"
[Tue Nov 21 22:07:57 2006] : (5) Aliatra: [1d8+1] -> [7,1] = (8)
[Tue Nov 21 22:08:03 2006] : (6) Dan: "I don't mind"
[Tue Nov 21 22:08:03 2006] : (5) Aliatra: [1d8+1] -> [4,1] = (5)
[Tue Nov 21 22:08:25 2006] : (6) Dan: ooc did you take one?
[Tue Nov 21 22:08:36 2006] : (4) Adrin: "Will it wear off?"
[Tue Nov 21 22:08:40 2006] : (5) Aliatra: ooc I tokk 2 of mine
[Tue Nov 21 22:08:47 2006] : (5) Aliatra: took
[Tue Nov 21 22:08:53 2006] : (3) Lia: "I think I can help"
[Tue Nov 21 22:09:02 2006] : (6) Dan: "Do we think this is it yet?"
[Tue Nov 21 22:09:13 2006] : (3) Lia: Lia gets closer to Ali and starts chanting as she lays her hands on Ali
[Tue Nov 21 22:09:22 2006] : (3) Lia: Casts...: Lesser restoration: Dispels magical ability penalty or restores [1d4] -> [3] = (3) ability damage
[Tue Nov 21 22:10:01 2006] : (3) Lia: "This was the only one of its kind, so try not to get hit again"
[Tue Nov 21 22:10:29 2006] : (1) DM: ooc ability drain requires the 'restoration' spell. Less ain't good enough.
[Tue Nov 21 22:10:52 2006] : (1) DM: ooc it won't come back from resting either.
[Tue Nov 21 22:11:02 2006] : (4) Adrin: ooc erk
[Tue Nov 21 22:11:06 2006] : (5) Aliatra: ooc Drat
[Tue Nov 21 22:11:10 2006] : (6) Dan: "Let's get this thing finished"
[Tue Nov 21 22:11:22 2006] : (3) Lia: ooc damned
[Tue Nov 21 22:11:23 2006] : (5) Aliatra: "Yes, before I get to feel even sicker"
[Tue Nov 21 22:11:31 2006] : (4) Adrin: "Agreed"
[Tue Nov 21 22:11:36 2006] : (5) Aliatra: ooc Take your spell back, Lia :)
[Tue Nov 21 22:11:37 2006] : (6) Dan: ooc hate to break it to everyone, but I can take Tonges as one of my bonus spells and cast the dismissal :P
[Tue Nov 21 22:11:37 2006] : (4) Adrin: "Left or right?"
[Tue Nov 21 22:11:42 2006] : (3) Lia: ooc why not? The book says from shadow and stuff :(
[Tue Nov 21 22:12:07 2006] : (5) Aliatra: ooc Now he tells us
[Tue Nov 21 22:12:08 2006] : (4) Adrin: ooc "!$ %&(* !$!!!!
[Tue Nov 21 22:12:10 2006] : (6) Dan: ooc Lia probably wouldn't know any better
[Tue Nov 21 22:12:14 2006] : (3) Lia: ooc hmpf
[Tue Nov 21 22:12:23 2006] : (1) DM: ooc there's a difference bewteen ability damage and ability drain. The drain is worse.
[Tue Nov 21 22:12:31 2006] : (3) Lia: ooc ok, gotcha
[Tue Nov 21 22:12:56 2006] : (3) Lia: "Did that help Ali ?"
[Tue Nov 21 22:12:57 2006] : (6) Dan: ooc I only remembered about the bonus spells tonight, and I only levelled after the wolverine
[Tue Nov 21 22:13:12 2006] : (1) DM: ooc 400 XP for level 4 people, 375 for level 5 people.
[Tue Nov 21 22:13:13 2006] : (3) Lia: ooc I won't take back my spell, role playing to the core and to the death
[Tue Nov 21 22:13:15 2006] : (5) Aliatra: "I'm sorry Lia, I'm still as sick as I was before"
[Tue Nov 21 22:13:31 2006] : (3) Lia: "This spell was not strong enough I gather. I am sorry"
[Tue Nov 21 22:14:00 2006] : (5) Aliatra: "It was good of you to try"
[Tue Nov 21 22:14:01 2006] : (6) Dan: "Don't beat yourself up lia, you tried"
[Tue Nov 21 22:14:25 2006] : (4) Adrin: "Anyway. Left or right?"
[Tue Nov 21 22:14:27 2006] : (6) Dan: "Left Adrin?"
[Tue Nov 21 22:14:54 2006] : (4) Adrin: "Lets go"
[Tue Nov 21 22:15:04 2006] : (6) Dan: "Isn't that the usual choice in this sort of situation? Or is it normally right?"
[Tue Nov 21 22:15:14 2006] : (5) Aliatra: "You don't want me to find out where to find it?"
[Tue Nov 21 22:15:26 2006] : (6) Dan: "Can you do it again?"
[Tue Nov 21 22:15:29 2006] : (5) Aliatra: where it is, rather
[Tue Nov 21 22:15:34 2006] : (5) Aliatra: "Just one more time"
[Tue Nov 21 22:15:55 2006] : (6) Dan: "That's a better plan"
[Tue Nov 21 22:15:57 2006] : (3) Lia: "Will that not tire you"
[Tue Nov 21 22:15:59 2006] : (3) Lia: ?
[Tue Nov 21 22:16:31 2006] : (5) Aliatra: Detect Undead: Reveals undead within 60 ft.
[Tue Nov 21 22:17:05 2006] : (5) Aliatra: "I'm not really tired, just sick and generally not too fit"
[Tue Nov 21 22:17:17 2006] : (1) DM: ooc Clearly none of you can count beyond one.
[Tue Nov 21 22:17:30 2006] : (3) Lia: ooc ?
[Tue Nov 21 22:17:42 2006] : (6) Dan: ooc oh yeah, one upstairs, one downstairs
[Tue Nov 21 22:17:54 2006] : (4) Adrin: ooc I think maybe we were expecting a total pasting
[Tue Nov 21 22:18:00 2006] : (6) Dan: "So did the wight leave any dust?"
[Tue Nov 21 22:18:19 2006] : (6) Dan: ooc we almost got one downstairs
[Tue Nov 21 22:18:34 2006] : (5) Aliatra: "There are no more undead left, it seems. So what happened to that girl then?"
[Tue Nov 21 22:18:49 2006] : (6) Dan: "Maybe she's free to leave now?"
[Tue Nov 21 22:18:52 2006] : (1) DM: The wight did you dust, it's settled and mingled with the dust on the floor.
[Tue Nov 21 22:18:58 2006] : (3) Lia: "isn't she one of them?"
[Tue Nov 21 22:19:04 2006] : (4) Adrin: "maybe she's something else"
[Tue Nov 21 22:19:24 2006] : (1) DM: The wight did leave dust, it's settled and mingled with the dust on the floor.
[Tue Nov 21 22:19:36 2006] : (6) Dan: Dan gets one of his paintbrushes out and carefully sweeps the dust up into a phial
[Tue Nov 21 22:19:39 2006] : (4) Adrin: ooc incidentally, has anyone played F.E.A.R.?
[Tue Nov 21 22:19:53 2006] : (6) Dan: "It's mixed with the house dust, but it will do"
[Tue Nov 21 22:19:55 2006] : (5) Aliatra: ooc Not me. What is it?
[Tue Nov 21 22:20:44 2006] : (4) Adrin: ooc its a first person shooter that has a recurring small girl, barefoot and in a white gown. She just made me think of it.
[Tue Nov 21 22:20:46 2006] : (6) Dan: ooc I've seen it on the Rooster Teeth (red vs. Blue) website - P.A.N.I.C.S.
[Tue Nov 21 22:21:50 2006] : (3) Lia: ooc oh man, I need another 340 XP!
[Tue Nov 21 22:22:05 2006] : (5) Aliatra: "I want to see if she seems to be alright now"
[Tue Nov 21 22:22:23 2006] : (4) Adrin: "Yeah, she seemed nice enough"
[Tue Nov 21 22:22:28 2006] : (6) Dan: "Well, as we seem to have cleared the house, i'm now in no rush
[Tue Nov 21 22:22:34 2006] : (5) Aliatra: "Do we have anything more to do up here?"
[Tue Nov 21 22:23:22 2006] : (3) Lia: "Let us go, she seemed scared by the wraith"
[Tue Nov 21 22:23:32 2006] : (3) Lia: "So maybe we just delivered her of something"
[Tue Nov 21 22:23:34 2006] : (3) Lia: "or not"
[Tue Nov 21 22:23:57 2006] : (6) Dan: "Maybe we should take the body down?"
[Tue Nov 21 22:24:22 2006] : (5) Aliatra: "Maybe we should just tell the villagers to bury that dead guy"
[Tue Nov 21 22:24:33 2006] : (3) Lia: "Ah, yes"
[Tue Nov 21 22:25:13 2006] : (5) Aliatra: "We don't have to do their work, do we?"
[Tue Nov 21 22:25:30 2006] : (6) Dan: "Essentially we're giving them a free mansion"
[Tue Nov 21 22:25:44 2006] : (6) Dan: "Hopefully they'll feel even more generous"
[Tue Nov 21 22:26:01 2006] : (5) Aliatra: "Alll is needs is a bit of a spring cleaning"
[Tue Nov 21 22:26:06 2006] : (5) Aliatra: Aliatra grins
[Tue Nov 21 22:26:08 2006] : (4) Adrin: "It might be worth having a look round the place. There may be some valuables we can sell"
[Tue Nov 21 22:26:37 2006] : (1) DM: ooc [Tue Nov 21 22:26:38 2006] : (6) Dan: "I'm sure one of the villagers can cope with a hanged disgusting moth-eaten corpse"
[Tue Nov 21 22:26:46 2006] : (6) Dan: "At least the smell's gone"
[Tue Nov 21 22:29:03 2006] : (1) DM: What did you decided to do next?
[Tue Nov 21 22:29:05 2006] : (4) Adrin: "So, are we giving the place the once over?"
[Tue Nov 21 22:29:13 2006] : (3) Lia: "back to that girl"
[Tue Nov 21 22:29:14 2006] : (5) Aliatra: "Yeah, why not"
[Tue Nov 21 22:30:27 2006] : (6) Dan: Dan keeps an eye out for anything interesting as he follows the others
[Tue Nov 21 22:30:32 2006] : (5) Aliatra: "Don't take too much time though, I want to see that firl again"
[Tue Nov 21 22:31:16 2006] : (4) Adrin: "Lets check her first then."
[Tue Nov 21 22:32:29 2006] : (5) Aliatra: Aliatra goes downstairs to the room where the ghost girl was
[Tue Nov 21 22:32:32 2006] : (3) Lia: "yes"
[Tue Nov 21 22:32:34 2006] : (3) Lia: Lia follows
[Tue Nov 21 22:32:35 2006] : (1) DM: As [Tue Nov 21 22:32:51 2006] : (5) Aliatra: "She seems fine now"
[Tue Nov 21 22:32:58 2006] : (5) Aliatra: Aliatra smiles
[Tue Nov 21 22:33:18 2006] : (1) DM: Some glowing dust settles on the floor.
[Tue Nov 21 22:33:35 2006] : (5) Aliatra: "Dan: more dust!"
[Tue Nov 21 22:33:55 2006] : (6) Dan: "OK"
[Tue Nov 21 22:34:16 2006] : (6) Dan: Dan gets out the brish and another phial and sweeps it up
[Tue Nov 21 22:34:21 2006] : (6) Dan: ooc brush
[Tue Nov 21 22:34:33 2006] : (1) DM: ooc 400 XP each.
[Tue Nov 21 22:34:39 2006] : (5) Aliatra: ooc Dan 'll make someone a nice little housewife someday ;)
[Tue Nov 21 22:35:34 2006] : (3) Lia: ooc Ka'ching'
[Tue Nov 21 22:36:41 2006] : (3) Lia: [1d8] -> [2] = (2)
[Tue Nov 21 22:36:45 2006] : (3) Lia: ooc :(
[Tue Nov 21 22:37:07 2006] : (6) Dan: Dan gets a faraway look and looks a bit misty eyed as he puts his brush away
[Tue Nov 21 22:37:18 2006] : (6) Dan: "I've neglected my painting recently"
[Tue Nov 21 22:37:18 2006] : (4) Adrin: "You ok Dan?"
[Tue Nov 21 22:37:22 2006] : (1) DM: As [Tue Nov 21 22:37:25 2006] : (6) Dan: "Just reminded me of home"
[Tue Nov 21 22:37:39 2006] : (5) Aliatra: Aliatra turns around for a minute, seemingly staring at a blank wall
[Tue Nov 21 22:37:43 2006] : (6) Dan: Dan reaches instinctively for his neck pendant
[Tue Nov 21 22:37:50 2006] : (1) DM: ooc Dan's home is infested with undead?
[Tue Nov 21 22:37:55 2006] : (4) Adrin: "Now this looks good"
[Tue Nov 21 22:37:55 2006] : (5) Aliatra: ooc LOL
[Tue Nov 21 22:37:55 2006] : (1) DM: Spot checks.
[Tue Nov 21 22:38:11 2006] : (6) Dan: ooc the brush reminded him of his lack of painting :P
[Tue Nov 21 22:38:16 2006] : (4) Adrin: Spot Skill Check: [1d20+5] -> [8,5] = (13)
[Tue Nov 21 22:38:16 2006] : (5) Aliatra: Spot Skill Check: [1d20+1] -> [5,1] = (6)
[Tue Nov 21 22:38:19 2006] : (6) Dan: Spot Skill Check: [1d20+5] -> [9,5] = (14)
[Tue Nov 21 22:38:46 2006] : (1) DM: Actually it should be search sorry.
[Tue Nov 21 22:38:51 2006] : (6) Dan: Search Skill Check: [1d20+7] -> [15,7] = (22)
[Tue Nov 21 22:38:51 2006] : (4) Adrin: Search Skill Check: [1d20+2] -> [4,2] = (6)
[Tue Nov 21 22:39:02 2006] : (3) Lia: Spot Skill Check: [1d20+5] -> [8,5] = (13)
[Tue Nov 21 22:39:04 2006] : (3) Lia: Search Skill Check: [1d20+2] -> [7,2] = (9)
[Tue Nov 21 22:39:06 2006] : (5) Aliatra: Search Skill Check: [1d20+2] -> [15,2] = (17)
[Tue Nov 21 22:41:15 2006] : (6) Dan: Dan points to a loose flagstone in the kitchen
[Tue Nov 21 22:41:44 2006] : (6) Dan: "This looks intersting"
[Tue Nov 21 22:41:46 2006] : (4) Adrin: "Someone stand on it"
[Tue Nov 21 22:42:10 2006] : (6) Dan: "Umm, no"
[Tue Nov 21 22:42:13 2006] : (5) Aliatra: "Sure, Adrin, I'll do it first thing tomorrow"
[Tue Nov 21 22:43:14 2006] : (4) Adrin: "So, are we just going to look at it?"
[Tue Nov 21 22:44:05 2006] : (5) Aliatra: "I don't know about these things, so you tell me"
[Tue Nov 21 22:44:31 2006] : (6) Dan: Dan searches it for anything traplike
[Tue Nov 21 22:44:44 2006] : (6) Dan: Take 20 = 27
[Tue Nov 21 22:45:00 2006] : (1) DM: You don't find any traps.
[Tue Nov 21 22:45:29 2006] : (6) Dan: "OK, it doesn't seem trapped, but I'm not an expert"
[Tue Nov 21 22:45:49 2006] : (6) Dan: "I have good eyes and good senses, but it ends there"
[Tue Nov 21 22:46:14 2006] : (6) Dan: "And I don't have the fortitude to withstand most traps, if there was one"
[Tue Nov 21 22:46:19 2006] : (5) Aliatra: "Since none of us are experts, how about I take a chance?"
[Tue Nov 21 22:46:20 2006] : (4) Adrin: "Good enough for me"
[Tue Nov 21 22:46:29 2006] : (6) Dan: "So I will not risk moving it"
[Tue Nov 21 22:46:33 2006] : (4) Adrin: "Stand back" Adrin pushes the loose stone with his foot
[Tue Nov 21 22:46:44 2006] : (5) Aliatra: Aliatra tries to flip the stone with her greatsword
[Tue Nov 21 22:46:45 2006] : (1) DM: It rocks a bit.
[Tue Nov 21 22:46:57 2006] : (1) DM: Aliatra lifts the flag stone.
[Tue Nov 21 22:47:14 2006] : (4) Adrin: ooc remember the last time you lifted something with your sword?
[Tue Nov 21 22:47:39 2006] : (5) Aliatra: ooc Not using it as a crowbar this time :P
[Tue Nov 21 22:48:09 2006] : (1) DM: Underneath in a hollow dug in the ground is a skeleton of a child. Stuck between the ribs is a dagger.
[Tue Nov 21 22:48:26 2006] : (6) Dan: "The poor wee thing"
[Tue Nov 21 22:48:39 2006] : (5) Aliatra: "The poor thing, and even in death it wasn;t safe"
[Tue Nov 21 22:48:39 2006] : (6) Dan: "Now this body should be taken back to the village"
[Tue Nov 21 22:48:45 2006] : (1) DM: The dagger's pommel is a large light red gemstone.
[Tue Nov 21 22:48:59 2006] : (5) Aliatra: "She certainly needs a proper burial"
[Tue Nov 21 22:48:59 2006] : (4) Adrin: "Yes Dan"
[Tue Nov 21 22:49:20 2006] : (4) Adrin: "I wonder how long ago this happened"
[Tue Nov 21 22:49:27 2006] : (1) DM: Does anyone pick up the dagger?
[Tue Nov 21 22:49:36 2006] : (5) Aliatra: Aliatra carefully tries to lift the skeleton up
[Tue Nov 21 22:50:00 2006] : (6) Dan: "I am loath to touch such a blade"
[Tue Nov 21 22:50:04 2006] : (1) DM: Aliatra lifts the skeleton out of the whole.
[Tue Nov 21 22:50:10 2006] : (1) DM: hole.
[Tue Nov 21 22:50:27 2006] : (6) Dan: "I have used my memorised detect magic spell for today"
[Tue Nov 21 22:51:01 2006] : (5) Aliatra: "I have one left"
[Tue Nov 21 22:51:41 2006] : (5) Aliatra: "Just someone take her from me so I can cast it"
[Tue Nov 21 22:52:00 2006] : (4) Adrin: Adrin carefully takes the body from Ali
[Tue Nov 21 22:52:18 2006] : (6) Dan: ooc just realised, I've already picked my bonus spells for level 3 anyway
[Tue Nov 21 22:52:21 2006] : (5) Aliatra: Aliatra Casts: Detect Magic (level 0): Detects spells and magic items within 60 ft.
[Tue Nov 21 22:53:02 2006] : (5) Aliatra: Spellcraft Skill Check: [1d20+2] -> [16,2] = (18)
[Tue Nov 21 22:53:32 2006] : (5) Aliatra: "It's magical alright"
[Tue Nov 21 22:54:21 2006] : (1) DM: ooc brb
[Tue Nov 21 22:54:28 2006] : (6) Dan: "I think we should leave it in-situ until we can ascertain more about it"
[Tue Nov 21 22:54:32 2006] : (4) Adrin: "In a good or bad way?"
[Tue Nov 21 22:54:35 2006] : (5) Aliatra: "But my knowledge of magic isn't extensivce anough to determine more"
[Tue Nov 21 22:54:45 2006] : (5) Aliatra: enough
[Tue Nov 21 22:55:16 2006] : (6) Dan: "To [Tue Nov 21 22:55:25 2006] : (6) Dan: "Ah, choices, choices!"
[Tue Nov 21 22:55:49 2006] : (5) Aliatra: "Perhaps you could tell us more tomorrow?"
[Tue Nov 21 22:55:56 2006] : (4) Adrin: "Surely a proper grave is better than just shoved under a floor"
[Tue Nov 21 22:56:19 2006] : (6) Dan: "I was referring to the dagger in the ribcage Adrin"
[Tue Nov 21 22:56:31 2006] : (4) Adrin: "Ah, ok"
[Tue Nov 21 22:57:06 2006] : (5) Aliatra: "That dagger isn't going back into the child, but it can stay in the hole for all I care"
[Tue Nov 21 22:57:07 2006] : (4) Adrin: "So, are we spending the night here?"
[Tue Nov 21 22:57:26 2006] : (5) Aliatra: Aliatra takes the body from Adrin and goes to the front door
[Tue Nov 21 22:57:42 2006] : (1) DM: The dagger was in the rib cage. Did someone remove it?
[Tue Nov 21 22:58:06 2006] : (5) Aliatra: ooc I assumed it fell out when I lifted the skeleton
[Tue Nov 21 22:58:23 2006] : (3) Lia: ooc i didn't take it :)
[Tue Nov 21 22:58:30 2006] : (1) DM: No. It's stuck fast.
[Tue Nov 21 22:58:32 2006] : (6) Dan: ooc I thought it was wedhed in, and remained in-situ
[Tue Nov 21 22:58:56 2006] : (5) Aliatra: ooc In that case: nodoby removed it, nobody even tocuhed it
[Tue Nov 21 22:59:26 2006] : (6) Dan: ooc [Tue Nov 21 23:00:17 2006] : (5) Aliatra: ooc It it's still there, Aliatra won't stand for it, she'll remove it
[Tue Nov 21 23:00:20 2006] : (4) Adrin: ooc well if anyone was going to pull it out, it'd be Adrin. I couldn't decide if he would be reckless enough for that
[Tue Nov 21 23:00:24 2006] : (1) DM: ooc I think it's reasonable caution. Boring, but reasonable.
[Tue Nov 21 23:01:15 2006] : (1) DM: If you look at the dagger closely you see that there are various sigils etched into the clean blade.
[Tue Nov 21 23:01:24 2006] : (5) Aliatra: Aliatra tries to pull the dagger out, carefully, using a piece of cloth to not touch it directly
[Tue Nov 21 23:02:44 2006] : (5) Aliatra: ooc I stop if it seems to do damage to the skeleton
[Tue Nov 21 23:03:00 2006] : (1) DM: Aliatra will save.
[Tue Nov 21 23:03:11 2006] : (5) Aliatra: Aliatra suddenly lets go, going pale
[Tue Nov 21 23:03:16 2006] : (5) Aliatra: Will save: [1d20+1] -> [12,1] = (13)
[Tue Nov 21 23:03:32 2006] : (1) DM: Aliatra keep hold of the blade.
[Tue Nov 21 23:03:39 2006] : (1) DM: Aliatra keeps hold of the blade.
[Tue Nov 21 23:05:23 2006] : (5) Aliatra: Aliatra holds the dagger and jumps at Adrin, attacking him
[Tue Nov 21 23:05:34 2006] : (1) DM: Initiative.
[Tue Nov 21 23:05:45 2006] : (4) Adrin: Adrin: Initiative [1d20+3] -> [3,3] = (6)
[Tue Nov 21 23:05:45 2006] : (5) Aliatra: Initiative [1d20+7] -> [1,7] = (8)
[Tue Nov 21 23:05:49 2006] : (3) Lia: Lia Initiative : [1d20+2] -> [19,2] = (21)
[Tue Nov 21 23:05:55 2006] : (6) Dan: Initiative: [1d20+4] -> [16,4] = (20)
[Tue Nov 21 23:06:16 2006] : (6) Dan: "What the?"
[Tue Nov 21 23:06:27 2006] : (4) Adrin: "Hey"
[Tue Nov 21 23:06:36 2006] : (3) Lia: "What?"
[Tue Nov 21 23:06:42 2006] : (1) DM: Lia, you see Aliatra face twist in hatred and rage and you see her lunging with the dagger at Adrin.
[Tue Nov 21 23:06:44 2006] : (5) Aliatra: "Blood! Blood!"
[Tue Nov 21 23:07:13 2006] : (1) DM: ooc you'd have spent 30 mins at least search the house.
[Tue Nov 21 23:07:53 2006] : (1) DM: Lia, its your turn.
[Tue Nov 21 23:08:13 2006] : (3) Lia: Lia lunges at Ali's feet to try and trip her
[Tue Nov 21 23:08:17 2006] : (3) Lia: Grapple (base): [1d20+3] -> [14,3] = (17) ===> Damage: [1d1+0] -> [1,0] = (1)
[Tue Nov 21 23:08:24 2006] : (3) Lia: ooc grapple?
[Tue Nov 21 23:08:29 2006] : (6) Dan: ooc trip?
[Tue Nov 21 23:08:39 2006] : (1) DM: Touch attack first.
[Tue Nov 21 23:08:44 2006] : (3) Lia: ooc errrr, I can't find the word
[Tue Nov 21 23:08:47 2006] : (3) Lia: Touch attack (base): [1d20+3] -> [16,3] = (19) ===> Damage: [1d1+0] -> [1,0] = (1)
[Tue Nov 21 23:09:01 2006] : (1) DM: Opposed grapple roll Aliatra.
[Tue Nov 21 23:09:06 2006] : (5) Aliatra: Grapple (base): [1d20+6] -> [1,6] = (7) ===> Damage: [1d1-1] -> [1,-1] = (0)
[Tue Nov 21 23:09:08 2006] : (6) Dan: ooc Ali gets an AoO first
[Tue Nov 21 23:09:30 2006] : (1) DM: ooc no, cos she's not exactly rational atm.
[Tue Nov 21 23:09:38 2006] : (5) Aliatra: ooc KMAO
[Tue Nov 21 23:09:46 2006] : (1) DM: Lia grapples Aliatra.
[Tue Nov 21 23:09:46 2006] : (4) Adrin: ooc at the minute??
[Tue Nov 21 23:09:51 2006] : (1) DM: Dan?
[Tue Nov 21 23:09:55 2006] : (5) Aliatra: "Blood, blood! Kill!"
[Tue Nov 21 23:10:07 2006] : (6) Dan: ooc Ok, looks like a trip attempt would have worked if that's what she was trying rather than a grapple
[Tue Nov 21 23:11:03 2006] : (6) Dan: Dan draws his lonsword and attempts to disarm Ali
[Tue Nov 21 23:11:25 2006] : (6) Dan: Longsword (base): [1d20+2] -> [2,2] = (4) ===> Damage: [1d8+0] -> [1,0] = (1)
[Tue Nov 21 23:11:39 2006] : (6) Dan: Dan fails miserably
[Tue Nov 21 23:11:45 2006] : (6) Dan: Done
[Tue Nov 21 23:12:10 2006] : (1) DM: Aliatra, make a will save.
[Tue Nov 21 23:12:28 2006] : (5) Aliatra: Will save: [1d20+1] -> [4,1] = (5)
[Tue Nov 21 23:12:44 2006] : (1) DM: Attack Adrin with the dagger.
[Tue Nov 21 23:12:57 2006] : (5) Aliatra: Dagger (base): [1d20+6] -> [5,6] = (11) ===> Damage: [1d4+4] -> [4,4] = (8)
[Tue Nov 21 23:13:01 2006] : (1) DM: ooc it's acts like a +2 dagger.
[Tue Nov 21 23:13:06 2006] : (1) DM: A miss.
[Tue Nov 21 23:13:13 2006] : (5) Aliatra: ooc So add +2 to attack and damage
[Tue Nov 21 23:13:18 2006] : (1) DM: Adrin, your turn.
[Tue Nov 21 23:13:30 2006] : (4) Adrin: attempt a grapple
[Tue Nov 21 23:13:32 2006] : (4) Adrin: Touch Attack (base): [1d20+7] -> [5,7] = (12) ===> Damage: [1d1+0] -> [1,0] = (1)
[Tue Nov 21 23:13:56 2006] : (4) Adrin: fail presumably
[Tue Nov 21 23:14:30 2006] : (5) Aliatra: Grapple (base): [1d20+6] -> [2,6] = (8) ===> Damage: [1d1-1] -> [1,-1] = (0)
[Tue Nov 21 23:14:33 2006] : (1) DM: I think that's a hit.
[Tue Nov 21 23:14:52 2006] : (4) Adrin: opposed grapple now?
[Tue Nov 21 23:14:55 2006] : (4) Adrin: Grapple (base): [1d20+7] -> [11,7] = (18) ===> Damage: [1d1+0] -> [1,0] = (1)
[Tue Nov 21 23:14:55 2006] : (1) DM: ooc she was actually already grapple or prone or something. Oh well.
[Tue Nov 21 23:15:37 2006] : (3) Lia: ooc I'm trying to keep her on the floor
[Tue Nov 21 23:15:45 2006] : (1) DM: Okay.
[Tue Nov 21 23:16:06 2006] : (1) DM: Grapple rolls I guess.
[Tue Nov 21 23:16:19 2006] : (5) Aliatra: Grapple (base): [1d20+6] -> [3,6] = (9) ===> Damage: [1d1-1] -> [1,-1] = (0)
[Tue Nov 21 23:16:35 2006] : (1) DM: ooc Too many funny combat rules I can never get them right.
[Tue Nov 21 23:16:41 2006] : (3) Lia: ooc :D
[Tue Nov 21 23:16:56 2006] : (6) Dan: ooc none of us do ;)
[Tue Nov 21 23:16:59 2006] : (4) Adrin: ooc just make it up. No-one will know except Craig
[Tue Nov 21 23:17:12 2006] : (5) Aliatra: ooc I don't understand them I just roll them ;)
[Tue Nov 21 23:17:14 2006] : (1) DM: ooc ololo!
[Tue Nov 21 23:17:25 2006] : (6) Dan: ooc I have to look them up each time
[Tue Nov 21 23:17:48 2006] : (1) DM: Lia, make a grapple roll.
[Tue Nov 21 23:17:51 2006] : (5) Aliatra: ooc We can't even be bothered to do that
[Tue Nov 21 23:17:56 2006] : (3) Lia: Grapple (base): [1d20+3] -> [20,3] = (23) ===> Damage: [1d1+0] -> [1,0] = (1)
[Tue Nov 21 23:17:56 2006] : (3) Lia: Critical hit? [1d20+3] -> [8,3] = (11) ===> Damage: [1d1+0] -> [1,0] = (1)
[Tue Nov 21 23:18:01 2006] : (3) Lia: ooc HA!
[Tue Nov 21 23:18:16 2006] : (1) DM: Aliatra is pinned and can't do anything except try and escape.
[Tue Nov 21 23:18:23 2006] : (1) DM: Dan, your turn.
[Tue Nov 21 23:18:43 2006] : (6) Dan: Dan tries to knock the weapon from her hand again
[Tue Nov 21 23:18:53 2006] : (6) Dan: Longsword (base): [1d20+2] -> [14,2] = (16) ===> Damage: [1d8+0] -> [5,0] = (5)
[Tue Nov 21 23:19:51 2006] : (1) DM: Skipping silly rules.
[Tue Nov 21 23:20:31 2006] : (5) Aliatra: "Kill! Kill! I'll kill you all! Blood, blood, bloooood!"
[Tue Nov 21 23:20:32 2006] : (1) DM: Aliatra either makes her will save eventually or she's disarmed upon which she drops the dagger and becomes her normal self.
[Tue Nov 21 23:21:07 2006] : (3) Lia: Lia holds her down until she regains her self
[Tue Nov 21 23:21:11 2006] : (1) DM: The dagger now lies on the kitchen floor. Looking rather evil and cursed.
[Tue Nov 21 23:21:26 2006] : (4) Adrin: "Thats a nasty dagger."
[Tue Nov 21 23:21:30 2006] : (5) Aliatra: Aliatra gasps
[Tue Nov 21 23:21:46 2006] : (6) Dan: "Well, I don't think we want to carry that with us."
[Tue Nov 21 23:21:47 2006] : (5) Aliatra: "That was awful. Did anyone get hurt?"
[Tue Nov 21 23:22:28 2006] : (6) Dan: "Shall we drop it into the gorge in the tunnels on the way back to the demon?"
[Tue Nov 21 23:22:38 2006] : (3) Lia: "Now, however, I guess we know why this kid was killed"
[Tue Nov 21 23:22:46 2006] : (6) Dan: "I think we're all Ok Ali"
[Tue Nov 21 23:22:48 2006] : (3) Lia: "Do you believe it was the kid we saw?"
[Tue Nov 21 23:22:53 2006] : (4) Adrin: "Good idea Dan. We just need a way of getting it there"
[Tue Nov 21 23:23:17 2006] : (6) Dan: "Put it in a box or something. As long as we don't touch it"
[Tue Nov 21 23:23:56 2006] : (5) Aliatra: "I never touched it with my mare hands, so just e very careful"
[Tue Nov 21 23:24:05 2006] : (5) Aliatra: bare hands
[Tue Nov 21 23:24:18 2006] : (3) Lia: "Don't worry, we will be careful. you were not a pretty sight"
[Tue Nov 21 23:24:44 2006] : (4) Adrin: "Surely we can find a box or bucket to put it in"
[Tue Nov 21 23:25:23 2006] : (6) Dan: "Yes, there must be something around here"
[Tue Nov 21 23:25:32 2006] : (5) Aliatra: "That thirst for blood. Can a weapon be truly evil?"
[Tue Nov 21 23:25:56 2006] : (4) Adrin: "It seems like it can be"
[Tue Nov 21 23:26:01 2006] : (1) DM: A suitable empty box can be found.
[Tue Nov 21 23:26:17 2006] : (6) Dan: "It seems so Ali"
[Tue Nov 21 23:27:04 2006] : (1) DM: ooc brb
[Tue Nov 21 23:27:19 2006] : (5) Aliatra: ooc Thinking back at last time my char was influenced by a cursed weapon and how long it took you to find out
[Tue Nov 21 23:29:19 2006] : (4) Adrin: ooc which one was that?
[Tue Nov 21 23:30:00 2006] : (5) Aliatra: ooc Al sword of sorrow we took to the temple
[Tue Nov 21 23:30:23 2006] : (1) DM: ooc Sword of Grief. It's on the wiki.
[Tue Nov 21 23:30:30 2006] : (5) Aliatra: ooc Hollyella had it
[Tue Nov 21 23:31:06 2006] : (4) Adrin: ooc oh yes, I remember now
[Tue Nov 21 23:31:27 2006] : (5) Aliatra: ooc It took you all at least 15 minutes to figure it out
[Tue Nov 21 23:31:55 2006] : (5) Aliatra: ooc That was a lot of fun, actually
[Tue Nov 21 23:32:51 2006] : (1) DM: ooc doing anything?
[Tue Nov 21 23:33:04 2006] : (5) Aliatra: "Let us leave this place now"
[Tue Nov 21 23:33:28 2006] : (4) Adrin: ooc about what time is it?
[Tue Nov 21 23:33:38 2006] : (3) Lia: "Yes, I think we have done enough for today, and you probably need some rest"
[Tue Nov 21 23:34:33 2006] : (5) Aliatra: "Probably more than just sleep. I think I need a temple"
[Tue Nov 21 23:34:46 2006] : (4) Adrin: "We'll need to find someone to get you fixed up"
[Tue Nov 21 23:34:51 2006] : (1) DM: It's late afternoon, though it feels later in the gloomy house.
[Tue Nov 21 23:35:09 2006] : (6) Dan: "yes, like after I was hit by the vampire"
[Tue Nov 21 23:35:44 2006] : (3) Lia: "Let us go then"
[Tue Nov 21 23:35:47 2006] : (3) Lia: "If we're done here"
[Tue Nov 21 23:36:18 2006] : (5) Aliatra: "Luckily I don't feel weak, I hate that more than feeling sick"
[Tue Nov 21 23:36:33 2006] : (4) Adrin: "what about that big locked box?"
[Tue Nov 21 23:36:48 2006] : (3) Lia: "Ah, yes."
[Tue Nov 21 23:36:51 2006] : (1) DM: Taking the dagger in a box and the heavy locked chest of loot?
[Tue Nov 21 23:37:13 2006] : (3) Lia: ooc if we can carry them, I suppose ;)
[Tue Nov 21 23:37:31 2006] : (1) DM: Yes. It'll take two for the heavy chest.
[Tue Nov 21 23:37:59 2006] : (5) Aliatra: Aliatra is carrying the remains of the child
[Tue Nov 21 23:38:14 2006] : (1) DM: ooc although somewhat miraculously the gold in your purses is weightless
[Tue Nov 21 23:38:22 2006] : (5) Aliatra: ooc LOL
[Tue Nov 21 23:38:25 2006] : (3) Lia: ooc I always found that amazing :)
[Tue Nov 21 23:38:46 2006] : (5) Aliatra: ooc Actually, according to m my spreadsheet it does have weight
[Tue Nov 21 23:38:53 2006] : (6) Dan: "I will carry the dagger if you like. i'm probably easiest to subdue should I become crazed"
[Tue Nov 21 23:38:56 2006] : (4) Adrin: ooc all those copper pieces, eh?
[Tue Nov 21 23:39:08 2006] : (3) Lia: "Makes sense Dan"
[Tue Nov 21 23:39:22 2006] : (4) Adrin: "Good point Dan. Best not let it near me I think"
[Tue Nov 21 23:39:27 2006] : (5) Aliatra: ooc That is why you always need to carry a horse and cart in your bag of holding
[Tue Nov 21 23:39:28 2006] : (6) Dan: "And my most powerful spells are all expended"
[Tue Nov 21 23:39:47 2006] : (5) Aliatra: "Sounds like a plan, Dan"
[Tue Nov 21 23:39:52 2006] : (6) Dan: "If I would be able to cast spells anyway"
[Tue Nov 21 23:40:48 2006] : (5) Aliatra: "Well, casting spells could not hae been further from my mind, but then I'm a fighter first and foremost"
[Tue Nov 21 23:41:31 2006] : (3) Lia: "Well, in any case, I believe we don't want to go through this ordeal again"
[Tue Nov 21 23:41:32 2006] : (6) Dan: Dan puts the dagger in a suitable receptacle and pops it in his backpack
[Tue Nov 21 23:41:48 2006] : (3) Lia: "Let us go and say, at least I suppose, that the house has been cleared"
[Tue Nov 21 23:41:56 2006] : (3) Lia: "Not that anyone cares"
[Tue Nov 21 23:42:00 2006] : (3) Lia: "But who knows"
[Tue Nov 21 23:42:25 2006] : (5) Aliatra: ooc Whatever happened to the monster that went back into the walls? Did that die as well?
[Tue Nov 21 23:42:43 2006] : (1) DM: ooc what does Aliatra think?
[Tue Nov 21 23:43:25 2006] : (5) Aliatra: ooc She could not feel it afterwards, so she thinks it's gone, but she can't tell if it dead or went away
[Tue Nov 21 23:44:06 2006] : (5) Aliatra: "There is no presence here anymore, I say it's been cleared"
[Tue Nov 21 23:44:18 2006] : (3) Lia: "Ok then, we can go back and say that"
[Tue Nov 21 23:44:48 2006] : (6) Dan: "Let's go then"
[Tue Nov 21 23:44:58 2006] : (1) DM: GAME END