Contents / PnP Stuff / Logs / The Dark Trade - 24 October 2006

[Tue Oct 24 20:00:19 2006] : (1) DM: GAME START
[Tue Oct 24 20:00:44 2006] : (1) DM: You reset for 8 hours in the Abyssal Skulker hatchery, recovering hit points and spells etc.
[Tue Oct 24 20:01:01 2006] : (4) Adrin: "Everyone ready"
[Tue Oct 24 20:01:04 2006] : (4) Adrin: "Everyone ready?"
[Tue Oct 24 20:01:09 2006] : (1) DM: As there's no daylight down here you are not quite sure what time it is.
[Tue Oct 24 20:01:34 2006] : (2) Aliatra: "I feel stronger than yesterday"
[Tue Oct 24 20:02:10 2006] : (5) Lia: ooc brb
[Tue Oct 24 20:02:42 2006] : (3) Dan: "Hold on a moment"
[Tue Oct 24 20:02:55 2006] : (3) Dan: Aryadan Casts: Mage Armour (level 1): Gives subject +4 armor bonus for 1 hour/level
[Tue Oct 24 20:03:03 2006] : (3) Dan: "OK, I am ready"
[Tue Oct 24 20:03:59 2006] : (2) Aliatra: "Let's go"
[Tue Oct 24 20:04:29 2006] : (5) Lia: ooc anyone know where I can find a spell list thing, the one I have is really practical but completely out of date :/
[Tue Oct 24 20:04:54 2006] : (1) DM: ooc a spell list thing?
[Tue Oct 24 20:06:27 2006] : (5) Lia: ooc a spell list that is designed to follow your spell. Like a character sheet but mor detailled (with what spells do etc.)
[Tue Oct 24 20:07:00 2006] : (3) Dan: ooc export your character sheet from PCGEN
[Tue Oct 24 20:07:27 2006] : (5) Lia: ooc k
[Tue Oct 24 20:07:27 2006] : (3) Dan: ooc you'll get a precis of each spell and a box to mark if you prepared it
[Tue Oct 24 20:07:34 2006] : (5) Lia: ooc flight booked!
[Tue Oct 24 20:07:45 2006] : (5) Lia: ooc now I'm all yours
[Tue Oct 24 20:07:58 2006] : (2) Aliatra: ooc About time too :P
[Tue Oct 24 20:08:50 2006] : (1) DM: Where you heading back to the magma river and the bridge, or what?
[Tue Oct 24 20:09:39 2006] : (2) Aliatra: Yep
[Tue Oct 24 20:10:04 2006] : (3) Dan: ooc before I get all the way down I want to cast another spell
[Tue Oct 24 20:10:50 2006] : (1) DM: You head down into the sufurous depths of the earth, you reach the point where you can see the glow of the molten rock ahead.
[Tue Oct 24 20:11:10 2006] : (3) Dan: "Wait one second. I want to cast another spell"
[Tue Oct 24 20:11:21 2006] : (4) Adrin: "Ok"
[Tue Oct 24 20:11:45 2006] : (3) Dan: Araydan casts Mirror Imahe [1d4+1] -> [1,1] = (2) images
[Tue Oct 24 20:12:06 2006] : (3) Dan: "OK, now there are 3 of me, let's go"
[Tue Oct 24 20:12:21 2006] : (4) Adrin: Adrin readies his bow
[Tue Oct 24 20:12:48 2006] : (5) Lia: Casts...: Barkskin +3 natural armour (10mn/lvl)
[Tue Oct 24 20:12:56 2006] : (1) DM: You continue onwards to the point where the tunnel widens.
[Tue Oct 24 20:13:04 2006] : (1) DM: Initiative.
[Tue Oct 24 20:13:11 2006] : (1) DM: [1d20+7] -> [11,7] = (18)
[Tue Oct 24 20:13:17 2006] : (2) Aliatra: Aliatra has her bow ready
[Tue Oct 24 20:13:21 2006] : (4) Adrin: Adrin: Initiative [1d20+3] -> [8,3] = (11)
[Tue Oct 24 20:13:28 2006] : (2) Aliatra: Initiative [1d20+7] -> [12,7] = (19)
[Tue Oct 24 20:13:50 2006] : (3) Dan: Initiative: [1d20+4] -> [11,4] = (15)
[Tue Oct 24 20:14:09 2006] : (5) Lia: Lia Initiative : [1d20+2] -> [7,2] = (9)
[Tue Oct 24 20:15:16 2006] : (1) DM: Illuminated by the glow of the magma and by the light of a flickering torch are three creatures.
[Tue Oct 24 20:16:03 2006] : (4) Adrin: Knowledge: Dungeoneering Skill Check: [1d20+3] -> [1,3] = (4)
[Tue Oct 24 20:16:03 2006] : (1) DM: A quasit flapping it's bat like-wings on the other side of the bridge, and two humanoids with greenish skin and a brutish appearance -- orcs.
[Tue Oct 24 20:16:07 2006] : (2) Aliatra: "Do you all see that?"
[Tue Oct 24 20:16:11 2006] : (2) Aliatra: Knowledge: Dungeoneering Skill Check: [1d20+3] -> [16,3] = (19)
[Tue Oct 24 20:16:43 2006] : (1) DM: The two orcs are holding crossbows.
[Tue Oct 24 20:16:48 2006] : (1) DM: Aliatra, your turn.
[Tue Oct 24 20:16:53 2006] : (5) Lia: "yes"
[Tue Oct 24 20:17:04 2006] : (2) Aliatra: Shooting at #2
[Tue Oct 24 20:17:10 2006] : (2) Aliatra: Longbow, Mighty composite, MW (base): [1d20+8] -> [5,8] = (13) ===> Damage: [1d8+4] -> [7,4] = (11)
[Tue Oct 24 20:18:29 2006] : (2) Aliatra: DOne
[Tue Oct 24 20:18:34 2006] : (4) Adrin: ooc are we on the map? I'm getting read errors trying to find the icon files :(
[Tue Oct 24 20:18:53 2006] : (1) DM: One orc is pierced by an arrow and he (or she, its hard to tell) topples into the chasm.
[Tue Oct 24 20:19:05 2006] : (2) Aliatra: ooc We're at the left, about 50 feet from the enemy
[Tue Oct 24 20:19:37 2006] : (5) Lia: ooc where I just put the black dot
[Tue Oct 24 20:19:38 2006] : (2) Aliatra: ooc the chasm and the bridge are between them and us
[Tue Oct 24 20:19:50 2006] : (1) Quasit: "Attack the intruders", squeaks the quasit. "The master says attack!"
[Tue Oct 24 20:19:58 2006] : (5) Lia: ooc well, rather, under that black blob
[Tue Oct 24 20:20:24 2006] : (1) Quasit: The quasit disappears.
[Tue Oct 24 20:21:30 2006] : (1) Quasit: The remaining orcs pulls the trigger on his crossbow: [1d20+1] -> [7,1] = (8)
[Tue Oct 24 20:21:44 2006] : (1) Orc: The bolt shatters against the cavern wall.
[Tue Oct 24 20:21:48 2006] : (1) DM: Dan, your turn.
[Tue Oct 24 20:22:08 2006] : (3) Dan: Shortbow (base): [1d20+6] -> [11,6] = (17) ===> Damage: [1d6+0] -> [1,0] = (1)
[Tue Oct 24 20:22:13 2006] : (3) Dan: Done
[Tue Oct 24 20:22:25 2006] : (1) DM: A glancing hit.
[Tue Oct 24 20:22:30 2006] : (1) DM: Adrin?
[Tue Oct 24 20:23:24 2006] : (3) Dan: ooc I think his hard disk died
[Tue Oct 24 20:23:50 2006] : (5) Lia: ooc ouch
[Tue Oct 24 20:24:06 2006] : (2) Aliatra: ooc Very likely. Poor Bert
[Tue Oct 24 20:24:23 2006] : (1) DM: ooc we'll have continue without him :(
[Tue Oct 24 20:24:29 2006] : (1) DM: Lia, your turn.
[Tue Oct 24 20:24:39 2006] : (5) Lia: Sling (base): [1d20+3] -> [12,3] = (15) ===> Damage: [1d4+0] -> [4,0] = (4)
[Tue Oct 24 20:24:49 2006] : (5) Lia: at the orc.
[Tue Oct 24 20:24:50 2006] : (5) Lia: done.
[Tue Oct 24 20:25:31 2006] : (1) DM: Aliatra?
[Tue Oct 24 20:25:51 2006] : (2) Aliatra: Shooting at #3
[Tue Oct 24 20:25:55 2006] : (2) Aliatra: Longbow, Mighty composite, MW (base): [1d20+8] -> [20,8] = (28) ===> Damage: [1d8+4] -> [4,4] = (8)
[Tue Oct 24 20:25:55 2006] : (2) Aliatra: Critical hit? [1d20+8] -> [18,8] = (26) ===> Damage: [3d8+12] -> [4,6,7,12] = (29)
[Tue Oct 24 20:26:04 2006] : (2) Aliatra: Done, I think
[Tue Oct 24 20:26:15 2006] : (3) Dan: "Ouch, right in the eye!"
[Tue Oct 24 20:26:44 2006] : (2) Aliatra: ooc And taking it out via the back of the skull
[Tue Oct 24 20:26:52 2006] : (1) DM: The arrow goes straight through the orc's left eye and deep into the brain. The orc dies instantly.
[Tue Oct 24 20:27:20 2006] : (2) Aliatra: "And now for that little flying creep"
[Tue Oct 24 20:27:44 2006] : (3) Dan: ooc I really should exchange my shortbow for a longbow. I have the money now.
[Tue Oct 24 20:27:51 2006] : (3) Dan: "OK, let's hustle"
[Tue Oct 24 20:27:59 2006] : (1) Quasit: The quasit re-appears 10 ft in front of Aliatra and you sense a wave of fear radiating from it.
[Tue Oct 24 20:28:04 2006] : (1) Quasit: Roll will saves.
[Tue Oct 24 20:28:12 2006] : (3) Dan: Will save: [1d20+5] -> [10,5] = (15)
[Tue Oct 24 20:28:37 2006] : (5) Lia: Will save: [1d20+8] -> [1,8] = (9)
[Tue Oct 24 20:28:37 2006] : (2) Aliatra: Will save: [1d20+6] -> [4,6] = (10)
[Tue Oct 24 20:30:05 2006] : (1) Quasit: Lia and Aliatra, you are shaken by the quasit's aura of fear. You cannot act for 1 round.
[Tue Oct 24 20:30:14 2006] : (1) DM: Dan, your turn.
[Tue Oct 24 20:30:37 2006] : (3) Dan: "Right, we'll have no more of that invisibility"
[Tue Oct 24 20:30:49 2006] : (3) Dan: Aryadan Casts: Glitterdust (level 2): Blinds those it lands on and outlines invisible creatures - 10 ft radius, 130ft range. (Will save DC 18 to negate blindness; duration - 1 round/level))
[Tue Oct 24 20:31:00 2006] : (1) DM: [1d20+3] -> [12,3] = (15)
[Tue Oct 24 20:31:20 2006] : (3) Dan: Done
[Tue Oct 24 20:31:30 2006] : (1) Quasit: "Eeee! It's all dark!", squeaks the quasit.
[Tue Oct 24 20:31:54 2006] : (1) DM: Lia and Aliatra can't act.
[Tue Oct 24 20:32:41 2006] : (1) Quasit: The quasit turns invisible but to no avail, as it's outlined in glittering dust.
[Tue Oct 24 20:32:42 2006] : (5) Lia: Lia stops dead on her track, her face distorted by fear
[Tue Oct 24 20:33:10 2006] : (1) Quasit: It flaps in a random direction and bluders into a wall.
[Tue Oct 24 20:33:20 2006] : (3) Dan: ooc LOL
[Tue Oct 24 20:33:31 2006] : (2) Aliatra: ooc the poor little mite
[Tue Oct 24 20:33:36 2006] : (1) DM: Dan, your turn.
[Tue Oct 24 20:33:59 2006] : (3) Dan: Dan pulls out a scroll and utters the incomprehensible
[Tue Oct 24 20:34:08 2006] : (3) Dan: Scorching Ray (base): [1d20+6] -> [1,6] = (7) ===> Damage: [4d6+0] -> [6,6,3,2,0] = (17)
[Tue Oct 24 20:34:21 2006] : (3) Dan: ooc dammit!
[Tue Oct 24 20:34:24 2006] : (1) DM: ooc it's a scroll on economics?
[Tue Oct 24 20:34:33 2006] : (5) Lia: ooc roflmao
[Tue Oct 24 20:34:39 2006] : (2) Aliatra: ooc LOL
[Tue Oct 24 20:34:42 2006] : (3) Dan: ooc never learned it today, and I want to hurt it
[Tue Oct 24 20:34:53 2006] : (1) DM: The ray blasts cinders off the wall near the quasit.
[Tue Oct 24 20:34:53 2006] : (3) Dan: ooc but I forgot it's immune to fire!
[Tue Oct 24 20:35:13 2006] : (6) Adrin (enter): 20:35
[Tue Oct 24 20:35:18 2006] : (6) Adrin: ooc elo
[Tue Oct 24 20:35:20 2006] : (1) DM: ooc only resistant to fire.
[Tue Oct 24 20:35:26 2006] : (2) Aliatra: ooc That's ... unfortunate
[Tue Oct 24 20:35:29 2006] : (1) DM: Adrin, your turn.
[Tue Oct 24 20:35:33 2006] : (2) Aliatra: ooc Hi, Bert :)
[Tue Oct 24 20:35:43 2006] : (3) Dan: ooc he needs to make a will save probably
[Tue Oct 24 20:35:59 2006] : (1) DM: ooc no, it would have worn off by now.
[Tue Oct 24 20:36:29 2006] : (6) Adrin: whats left? 1 orc, 1 quasit?
[Tue Oct 24 20:36:32 2006] : (1) DM: There's a blinded quasit left, Adrin.
[Tue Oct 24 20:36:39 2006] : (2) Aliatra: ooc Bert, we have a blinded, glittering quasit blundering into walls. The orcs are dead
[Tue Oct 24 20:36:56 2006] : (6) Adrin: ok, shoot the quasit
[Tue Oct 24 20:36:58 2006] : (6) Adrin: Shortbow, composite (base): [1d20+7] -> [10,7] = (17) ===> Damage: [1d6+0] -> [5,0] = (5)
[Tue Oct 24 20:37:25 2006] : (3) Dan: ooc it's ony 25 feet away, you could have chopped it
[Tue Oct 24 20:37:48 2006] : (6) Adrin: ooc btw, I ended up having to swap out to an old disk, so this char tree will likely be a few weeks out of date
[Tue Oct 24 20:38:03 2006] : (6) Adrin: ooc I already had my bow out
[Tue Oct 24 20:38:19 2006] : (3) Dan: ooc lucky you had an old HD!
[Tue Oct 24 20:38:31 2006] : (1) DM: A hit, but the arrow wound heals rapidly.
[Tue Oct 24 20:38:33 2006] : (2) Aliatra: ooc Very lucky, yes :)
[Tue Oct 24 20:38:37 2006] : (6) Adrin: ooc and with XP still installed on it! :D
[Tue Oct 24 20:39:07 2006] : (1) DM: Moving or anything else Adrin?
[Tue Oct 24 20:39:32 2006] : (6) Adrin: Drop bow and draw sword. Done.
[Tue Oct 24 20:39:48 2006] : (1) DM: Lia, you're no longer shaken, your turn.
[Tue Oct 24 20:40:10 2006] : (5) Lia: Sling (base): [1d20+3] -> [19,3] = (22) ===> Damage: [1d4+0] -> [2,0] = (2)
[Tue Oct 24 20:40:15 2006] : (5) Lia: on the quasit
[Tue Oct 24 20:40:23 2006] : (5) Lia: follow the others.
[Tue Oct 24 20:40:25 2006] : (5) Lia: done
[Tue Oct 24 20:40:40 2006] : (1) DM: The sling stone hits but to no effect.
[Tue Oct 24 20:40:51 2006] : (1) DM: Aliatra?
[Tue Oct 24 20:41:04 2006] : (2) Aliatra: Going over and chopping it
[Tue Oct 24 20:41:10 2006] : (2) Aliatra: Greatsword, MW (base): [1d20+8] -> [2,8] = (10) ===> Damage: [2d6+4] -> [5,6,4] = (15)
[Tue Oct 24 20:41:25 2006] : (2) Aliatra: ooc And missing miserably?
[Tue Oct 24 20:41:37 2006] : (1) DM: ooc +4 for a blind opponent or +2?
[Tue Oct 24 20:41:38 2006] : (6) Adrin: ooc well, its blinded
[Tue Oct 24 20:42:00 2006] : (3) Dan: ooc they lose dex bonus and get -2 I think
[Tue Oct 24 20:42:14 2006] : (3) Dan: ooc to AC
[Tue Oct 24 20:42:16 2006] : (6) Adrin: ooc -4 is for immobilised I think
[Tue Oct 24 20:42:21 2006] : (1) DM: ooc miss.
[Tue Oct 24 20:42:44 2006] : (2) Aliatra: Done
[Tue Oct 24 20:42:49 2006] : (2) Aliatra: ooc Thought so
[Tue Oct 24 20:42:53 2006] : (1) DM: The quasit turns and flys across the chasm. "Must warn the master! Must warn master!"
[Tue Oct 24 20:43:17 2006] : (3) Dan: ooc it's stil blinded - 4 rounds
[Tue Oct 24 20:43:32 2006] : (1) DM: It bounces repeatedly off the walls as it goes.
[Tue Oct 24 20:43:41 2006] : (1) DM: Dan, your turn.
[Tue Oct 24 20:44:08 2006] : (3) Dan: Aryadan Casts: Magic Missile (level 1): 2 Missiles:
1st missile - [1d4+1] -> [1,1] = (2) damage
2nd missile - [1d4+1] -> [4,1] = (5) damage

[Tue Oct 24 20:44:46 2006] : (3) Dan: Move and done
[Tue Oct 24 20:45:03 2006] : (1) DM: On to the bridge?
[Tue Oct 24 20:45:13 2006] : Server Administrator-> Kicking '(4) Adrin' from server... Removing dead client
[Tue Oct 24 20:45:14 2006] : (4) Adrin (exit): 20:45
[Tue Oct 24 20:45:24 2006] : (3) Dan: ooc err yeah... just ... :(
[Tue Oct 24 20:45:43 2006] : (1) DM: [1d100] -> [81] = (81)
[Tue Oct 24 20:45:59 2006] : (1) DM: Adrin, your turn.
[Tue Oct 24 20:47:14 2006] : (1) DM: ooc do we still have a Bert?
[Tue Oct 24 20:47:23 2006] : (7) Lia (enter): 20:47
[Tue Oct 24 20:47:24 2006] : (8) Dan (enter): 20:47
[Tue Oct 24 20:47:38 2006] : (1) DM: ooc What happened to everyone?
[Tue Oct 24 20:47:42 2006] : (7) Lia: Booting '(5) Lia' from server...
[Tue Oct 24 20:47:43 2006] : (5) Lia (exit): 20:47
[Tue Oct 24 20:47:48 2006] : (2) Aliatra: Still here
[Tue Oct 24 20:47:49 2006] : (8) Dan: I got disconnected
[Tue Oct 24 20:47:53 2006] : (7) Lia: ooc dunno, you kicked us out? ;)
[Tue Oct 24 20:48:12 2006] : (8) Dan: Funnily enough just after you booted Adrin
[Tue Oct 24 20:48:23 2006] : (8) Dan: Booting '(3) Dan' from server...
[Tue Oct 24 20:48:24 2006] : (3) Dan (exit): 20:48
[Tue Oct 24 20:48:31 2006] : (7) Lia: ooc yeah, got booted around the same time.
[Tue Oct 24 20:48:37 2006] : (6) Adrin: Disconnecting from server...
[Tue Oct 24 20:48:37 2006] : (6) Adrin (exit): 20:48
[Tue Oct 24 20:48:43 2006] : (9) Adrin (enter): 20:48
[Tue Oct 24 20:49:06 2006] : (9) Adrin: ooc hello?
[Tue Oct 24 20:49:13 2006] : (1) DM: Adrin, your turn.
[Tue Oct 24 20:49:33 2006] : (10) Adrin (enter): 20:49
[Tue Oct 24 20:49:38 2006] : (8) Dan: ooc So you just asked if I went on the bridge...
[Tue Oct 24 20:49:40 2006] : (10) Adrin: ooc got disconnected
[Tue Oct 24 20:49:43 2006] : (8) Dan: ooc err yeah... just ... :(
[Tue Oct 24 20:49:49 2006] : (8) Dan: ooc that was my answer
[Tue Oct 24 20:49:58 2006] : (8) Dan: ooc hi Bert
[Tue Oct 24 20:50:15 2006] : (7) Lia: ooc I can't see the map anymore though
[Tue Oct 24 20:50:17 2006] : (1) DM: Adrin, your turn.
[Tue Oct 24 20:50:20 2006] : (7) Lia: ooc I see the miniatures
[Tue Oct 24 20:50:44 2006] : (8) Dan: ooc was there anything after asking if I went on the bridge? oh, and my map is just like Del's
[Tue Oct 24 20:50:44 2006] : Server Administrator-> Kicking '(9) Adrin' from server... Removing dead client
[Tue Oct 24 20:50:45 2006] : (9) Adrin (exit): 20:50
[Tue Oct 24 20:50:58 2006] : (11) Adrin (enter): 20:50
[Tue Oct 24 20:51:04 2006] : (11) Adrin: ooc hmmmm
[Tue Oct 24 20:51:22 2006] : (11) Adrin: ooc seemed to kick the new me out as well as the old me
[Tue Oct 24 20:51:29 2006] : (8) Dan: ooc hmmmm, what?
[Tue Oct 24 20:51:35 2006] : (2) Aliatra: ooc Ah
[Tue Oct 24 20:51:41 2006] : (11) Adrin: anyway. Double move - should take me just past the quasit
[Tue Oct 24 20:51:57 2006] : (1) DM: [1d100] -> [89] = (89), [1d100] -> [38] = (38), [1d100] -> [59] = (59), [1d100] -> [49] = (49)
[Tue Oct 24 20:52:13 2006] : Server Administrator-> Kicking '(10) Adrin' from server... Removing dead client
[Tue Oct 24 20:52:15 2006] : (10) Adrin (exit): 20:52
[Tue Oct 24 20:52:31 2006] : (1) DM: You all hear the bridge creak alarmingly as Adrin runs across it.
[Tue Oct 24 20:52:36 2006] : (1) DM: Lia, your turn.
[Tue Oct 24 20:52:41 2006] : (8) Dan: "EEK"
[Tue Oct 24 20:52:51 2006] : (1) DM: ooc do we still have Bert Number Eleven?
[Tue Oct 24 20:53:03 2006] : (8) Dan: Dan looks pretty frightened as he's on the start of the bridge
[Tue Oct 24 20:53:07 2006] : (11) Adrin: ooc \o/ :)
[Tue Oct 24 20:54:00 2006] : (7) Lia: ooc I suppose I need magic bullets for this stoopid beast?
[Tue Oct 24 20:54:15 2006] : (1) DM: ooc you need cold iron or good.
[Tue Oct 24 20:54:54 2006] : (7) Lia: ooc can you redraw the stuff?
[Tue Oct 24 20:55:27 2006] : (7) Lia: Casts...: Endure Elements: Ignores 5dmg/rnd from element - Duration: 24 hours
[Tue Oct 24 20:55:34 2006] : (7) Lia: on self.
[Tue Oct 24 20:55:39 2006] : (2) Aliatra: ooc The stuff is still there, Delphine, I still see it
[Tue Oct 24 20:55:46 2006] : (8) Dan: ooc what element?
[Tue Oct 24 20:55:51 2006] : (7) Lia: ooc we don't, so you need to redraw it.
[Tue Oct 24 20:55:56 2006] : (7) Lia: fire
[Tue Oct 24 20:56:00 2006] : (7) Lia: ooc sorry
[Tue Oct 24 20:56:09 2006] : (8) Dan: ooc I've put the bridge on for us Del
[Tue Oct 24 20:56:14 2006] : (7) Lia: done
[Tue Oct 24 20:56:35 2006] : (7) Lia: ooc perfect, thx
[Tue Oct 24 20:56:46 2006] : (8) Dan: ooc ta DM
[Tue Oct 24 20:56:49 2006] : (1) DM: Aliatra?
[Tue Oct 24 20:56:59 2006] : (2) Aliatra: Joining Adrin
[Tue Oct 24 20:57:08 2006] : (1) DM: [1d100] -> [29] = (29), [1d100] -> [26] = (26), [1d100] -> [3] = (3), [1d100] -> [75] = (75)
[Tue Oct 24 20:57:09 2006] : (2) Aliatra: Done
[Tue Oct 24 20:57:20 2006] : (11) Adrin: ooc I think I'm closer to 'the master' than I might like
[Tue Oct 24 20:57:27 2006] : (2) Aliatra: ooc LOL
[Tue Oct 24 20:57:44 2006] : (2) Aliatra: ooc And I wonder if I'mplummething to my death
[Tue Oct 24 20:57:48 2006] : (11) Adrin: ooc and I think I've just figured out what the d 100's are for :/
[Tue Oct 24 20:57:50 2006] : (1) DM: As Aliatra crosses the bridge, one of the planks gives way.
[Tue Oct 24 20:57:53 2006] : (1) DM: Reflex save.
[Tue Oct 24 20:58:02 2006] : (2) Aliatra: Reflex save: [1d20+4] -> [20,4] = (24)
[Tue Oct 24 20:58:08 2006] : (8) Dan: ooc not today
[Tue Oct 24 20:58:14 2006] : (2) Aliatra: ooc LOL
[Tue Oct 24 20:58:26 2006] : (1) DM: You catch yourself on the side barriers and cross the rest of the bridge safely.
[Tue Oct 24 20:58:43 2006] : (2) Aliatra: "This bridge is none too safe"
[Tue Oct 24 20:58:57 2006] : (8) Dan: "You think?"
[Tue Oct 24 20:59:07 2006] : (1) Quasit: The quasit blunders into Adrin and lashes out with its claws.
[Tue Oct 24 20:59:19 2006] : (1) Quasit: [1d20+8] -> [8,8] = (16)
[Tue Oct 24 20:59:30 2006] : (2) Aliatra: "Yeah, you'd better be careful"
[Tue Oct 24 20:59:36 2006] : (1) Quasit: [1d100] -> [20] = (20)
[Tue Oct 24 20:59:54 2006] : (1) Quasit: Misses completely, attacking the empty air.
[Tue Oct 24 21:00:06 2006] : (11) Adrin: ooc AoO?
[Tue Oct 24 21:00:27 2006] : (1) Quasit: AoO from Aliatra, yes.
[Tue Oct 24 21:00:39 2006] : (2) Aliatra: Greatsword, MW (base): [1d20+8] -> [9,8] = (17) ===> Damage: [2d6+4] -> [5,5,4] = (14)
[Tue Oct 24 21:00:43 2006] : (2) Aliatra: Done
[Tue Oct 24 21:00:45 2006] : (1) Quasit: And from Adrin, it is still blind.
[Tue Oct 24 21:00:51 2006] : (11) Adrin: Greatsword (base): [1d20+7] -> [8,7] = (15) ===> Damage: [2d6+3] -> [5,6,3] = (14)
[Tue Oct 24 21:01:51 2006] : (1) Quasit: It dies. Squeaking a final quavering "Master...."
[Tue Oct 24 21:02:14 2006] : (1) DM: (combat over)
[Tue Oct 24 21:02:23 2006] : (2) Aliatra: "Right, now for that master. Is everyone alright?"
[Tue Oct 24 21:02:48 2006] : (8) Dan: "Hold on, I need to come over this rickety bridge"
[Tue Oct 24 21:02:59 2006] : (8) Dan: Dan carefully steps over
[Tue Oct 24 21:03:02 2006] : (1) DM: [1d100] -> [69] = (69), [1d100] -> [86] = (86), [1d100] -> [99] = (99), [1d100] -> [63] = (63)
[Tue Oct 24 21:03:09 2006] : (1) DM: You safely cross.
[Tue Oct 24 21:03:11 2006] : (1) DM: [1d100] -> [91] = (91), [1d100] -> [69] = (69), [1d100] -> [42] = (42), [1d100] -> [70] = (70)
[Tue Oct 24 21:03:16 2006] : (1) DM: As does Lia.
[Tue Oct 24 21:03:51 2006] : (8) Dan: "Let's go, my images only last 4 minutes"
[Tue Oct 24 21:03:57 2006] : (7) Lia: Phew, that was close, let us hope the bridge is still here when we come back
[Tue Oct 24 21:04:04 2006] : (7) Lia: "Phew, that was close, let us hope the bridge is still here when we come back"
[Tue Oct 24 21:04:11 2006] : (8) Dan: "These have been around for about 1 minute already"
[Tue Oct 24 21:04:38 2006] : (11) Adrin: "Ok"
[Tue Oct 24 21:04:49 2006] : (1) DM: The tunnel slopes upwards for about 200 ft.
[Tue Oct 24 21:04:50 2006] : (2) Aliatra: "Let's get it over with, yes"
[Tue Oct 24 21:05:07 2006] : (7) Lia: "INdeed"
[Tue Oct 24 21:05:48 2006] : (2) Aliatra: "Before we attack, I can cast a spell that makes us all stronger"
[Tue Oct 24 21:05:59 2006] : (7) Lia: "OK, I'll cast one on you as well"
[Tue Oct 24 21:06:07 2006] : (7) Lia: Casts...: Resistance: Subject gains +1 on saves
[Tue Oct 24 21:06:13 2006] : (7) Lia: on Aliatra.
[Tue Oct 24 21:06:16 2006] : (8) Dan: "If we're casting"
[Tue Oct 24 21:06:16 2006] : (7) Lia: done
[Tue Oct 24 21:06:22 2006] : (8) Dan: Aryadan Casts: Shield (level 1) : +4 shield bonus to AC. Protection from MM. (Duration - 1 minute/level)
[Tue Oct 24 21:06:40 2006] : (7) Lia: ooc looks like a pause button in BG ;)
[Tue Oct 24 21:07:00 2006] : (11) Adrin: ooc I gotta do something about my AC :/
[Tue Oct 24 21:07:20 2006] : (2) Aliatra: Aliatra has her bow ready again
[Tue Oct 24 21:07:24 2006] : (1) DM: The tunnel ends at a stout wooden door.
[Tue Oct 24 21:07:40 2006] : (2) Aliatra: ooc Just don't get hit that much anymore
[Tue Oct 24 21:07:51 2006] : (8) Dan: ooc it was the first thing I saw to
[Tue Oct 24 21:08:18 2006] : (8) Dan: "If it's locked you have the knock stone"
[Tue Oct 24 21:08:28 2006] : (7) Lia: "Let us go!"
[Tue Oct 24 21:08:52 2006] : (7) Lia: ooc that resistance spell is one minute :(
[Tue Oct 24 21:08:54 2006] : (8) Dan: ooc did Ali cast something?
[Tue Oct 24 21:09:06 2006] : (2) Aliatra: ooc Nope, just about to
[Tue Oct 24 21:09:17 2006] : (2) Aliatra: Aliatra Casts: Bless Allies gain +1 on attack rolls and +1 on saves against fear.
[Tue Oct 24 21:09:55 2006] : (2) Aliatra: Aliatra tries to open the door, after switching her bow for her sword
[Tue Oct 24 21:11:01 2006] : (1) DM: As Aliatra turns the door hand and cone of searing flame shoots from the centre of the door, engulfing Dan, Adrin and Aliatra.
[Tue Oct 24 21:11:07 2006] : (1) DM: Reflex saves for those three.
[Tue Oct 24 21:11:10 2006] : (1) DM: [5d4] -> [4,1,2,4,3] = (14)
[Tue Oct 24 21:11:13 2006] : (11) Adrin: Reflex save: [1d20+4] -> [20,4] = (24)
[Tue Oct 24 21:11:14 2006] : (2) Aliatra: Reflex save: [1d20+4] -> [1,4] = (5)
[Tue Oct 24 21:11:33 2006] : (1) DM: 7 fire damage, Adrin. 14 fire damage Aliatra.
[Tue Oct 24 21:11:53 2006] : (1) DM: Reflex save, Dan.
[Tue Oct 24 21:11:55 2006] : (8) Dan: Reflex save: [1d20+7] -> [7,7] = (14)
[Tue Oct 24 21:12:09 2006] : (2) Aliatra: "Damn"
[Tue Oct 24 21:12:20 2006] : (1) DM: 14 fire damage, Dan.
[Tue Oct 24 21:12:27 2006] : (8) Dan: "Aaaargh"
[Tue Oct 24 21:12:28 2006] : (1) DM: Listen checks.
[Tue Oct 24 21:12:37 2006] : (2) Aliatra: Listen Skill Check: [1d20+2] -> [20,2] = (22)
[Tue Oct 24 21:12:41 2006] : (7) Lia: Listen Skill Check: [1d20+6] -> [10,6] = (16)
[Tue Oct 24 21:12:53 2006] : (11) Adrin: Listen Skill Check: [1d20+10] -> [12,10] = (22)
[Tue Oct 24 21:13:02 2006] : (8) Dan: The three images of Dan look pretty badly burned
[Tue Oct 24 21:13:03 2006] : (1) DM: ooc actually don't bother with the checks.
[Tue Oct 24 21:14:00 2006] : (1) DM: When the noise from the crackling of the flames and the sizzling of flesh dies away you here someone chortling madly from the otherside of the door.
[Tue Oct 24 21:14:08 2006] : (1) DM: Initiative rolls.
[Tue Oct 24 21:14:16 2006] : (7) Lia: Lia Initiative : [1d20+2] -> [1,2] = (3)
[Tue Oct 24 21:14:20 2006] : (2) Aliatra: Initiative [1d20+7] -> [10,7] = (17)
[Tue Oct 24 21:14:25 2006] : (11) Adrin: Adrin: Initiative [1d20+3] -> [8,3] = (11)
[Tue Oct 24 21:14:48 2006] : (8) Dan: Initiative: [1d20+4] -> [3,4] = (7)
[Tue Oct 24 21:15:52 2006] : (1) DM: ooc one moment will I chuckle at the hapless adventures, er I mean find the page with NPC wizards on.
[Tue Oct 24 21:16:25 2006] : (2) Aliatra: ooc Evil you are
[Tue Oct 24 21:16:29 2006] : (1) DM: [1d20+1] -> [20,1] = (21)
[Tue Oct 24 21:17:12 2006] : (1) DM: You hear a spell being cast.
[Tue Oct 24 21:17:27 2006] : (2) Aliatra: Spellcraft Skill Check: [1d20+2] -> [3,2] = (5)
[Tue Oct 24 21:17:34 2006] : (7) Lia: Spellcraft Skill Check: [1d20+10] -> [10,10] = (20)
[Tue Oct 24 21:18:07 2006] : (2) Aliatra: Aliatra tries to find out what spell it is
[Tue Oct 24 21:18:09 2006] : (11) Adrin: ooc is the door open?
[Tue Oct 24 21:18:16 2006] : (8) Dan: Spellcraft Skill Check: [1d20+14] -> [19,14] = (33)
[Tue Oct 24 21:18:27 2006] : (7) Lia: "Haste spell, keep your eyes open and protect yourself"
[Tue Oct 24 21:18:41 2006] : (1) DM: Aliatra, your turn.
[Tue Oct 24 21:19:26 2006] : (2) Aliatra: Opening the door and going in
[Tue Oct 24 21:19:27 2006] : (1) DM: The door is still closed.
[Tue Oct 24 21:19:33 2006] : (1) DM: The door is locked.
[Tue Oct 24 21:19:52 2006] : (2) Aliatra: Aliatra looks mad as she tries to open the door
[Tue Oct 24 21:19:54 2006] : (8) Dan: "If it's locked you have the knock stone"
[Tue Oct 24 21:20:10 2006] : (2) Aliatra: "You still have that"
[Tue Oct 24 21:20:22 2006] : (1) DM: You can try and force it open, use a str check.
[Tue Oct 24 21:20:25 2006] : (8) Dan: ooc IIRC you have it
[Tue Oct 24 21:20:47 2006] : (2) Aliatra: ooc I never even tried to use that stone
[Tue Oct 24 21:20:53 2006] : (2) Aliatra: Str check: [1d20+3] -> [10,3] = (13)
[Tue Oct 24 21:21:08 2006] : (8) Dan: ooc you used it to open the door from the prison
[Tue Oct 24 21:21:20 2006] : (1) DM: The door is pretty solid and only rattles.
[Tue Oct 24 21:21:24 2006] : (2) Aliatra: ooc If you're certain
[Tue Oct 24 21:21:30 2006] : (8) Dan: ooc into the courtyard - I said you should keep it
[Tue Oct 24 21:21:51 2006] : (2) Aliatra: Done
[Tue Oct 24 21:21:58 2006] : (1) DM: Adrin, your turn.
[Tue Oct 24 21:22:13 2006] : (2) Aliatra: Aliatra pats her pockets, trying to remember where she left the damn thing
[Tue Oct 24 21:22:13 2006] : (1) DM: ooc now would be a good time to drink healing potions...
[Tue Oct 24 21:23:07 2006] : (11) Adrin: [1d8+1] -> [5,1] = (6)
[Tue Oct 24 21:23:45 2006] : (1) DM: done?
[Tue Oct 24 21:24:16 2006] : (11) Adrin: ooc I am
[Tue Oct 24 21:24:41 2006] : (1) DM: Dan?
[Tue Oct 24 21:24:43 2006] : (8) Dan: Dan takes his readied CLW potion - [1d8+1] -> [3,1] = (4) move equiv
Dan then takes another from his pack and drinks that too [1d8+1] -> [1,1] = (2)

[Tue Oct 24 21:24:48 2006] : (8) Dan: Done
[Tue Oct 24 21:25:00 2006] : (8) Dan: ooc crap rolls!
[Tue Oct 24 21:25:08 2006] : (7) Lia: ooc yeah.
[Tue Oct 24 21:25:31 2006] : (2) Aliatra: ooc What else is new?
[Tue Oct 24 21:26:06 2006] : (8) Dan: Dan still looks pretty badly burned
[Tue Oct 24 21:26:14 2006] : (1) DM: ooc Dan reminded me about the house rule on quickly drinking potions.
[Tue Oct 24 21:26:25 2006] : (1) DM: Lia, your turn.
[Tue Oct 24 21:26:56 2006] : (7) Lia: Casts...: Cure light wounds: curing [1d8+3] -> [2,3] = (5) HP
[Tue Oct 24 21:27:00 2006] : (7) Lia: on Ali.
[Tue Oct 24 21:27:03 2006] : (7) Lia: Done.
[Tue Oct 24 21:27:17 2006] : (11) Adrin: ooc I always have healing potions in my belt
[Tue Oct 24 21:27:22 2006] : (2) Aliatra: "Thank you, Lia"
[Tue Oct 24 21:28:10 2006] : (7) Lia: ooc hmm, can I get to her though?
[Tue Oct 24 21:28:43 2006] : (1) DM: ooc yes.
[Tue Oct 24 21:28:57 2006] : (7) Lia: ooc oh and make that +4
[Tue Oct 24 21:29:01 2006] : (1) DM: Another spell is being cast.
[Tue Oct 24 21:29:05 2006] : (7) Lia: ie. 6 HOP, I'm level 4
[Tue Oct 24 21:29:09 2006] : (8) Dan: Spellcraft Skill Check: [1d20+14] -> [18,14] = (32)
[Tue Oct 24 21:29:10 2006] : (7) Lia: *HP
[Tue Oct 24 21:29:21 2006] : (8) Dan: ooc there's all my high rolls :(
[Tue Oct 24 21:29:24 2006] : (2) Aliatra: Spellcraft Skill Check: [1d20+2] -> [15,2] = (17)
[Tue Oct 24 21:29:30 2006] : (8) Dan: "Mage armour, like mine"
[Tue Oct 24 21:29:40 2006] : (1) DM: Aliatra, your turn.
[Tue Oct 24 21:30:32 2006] : (2) Aliatra: Aliatra drinks a potion [1d8+1] -> [3,1] = (4) ans uses the knock stone on the door
[Tue Oct 24 21:31:17 2006] : (2) Aliatra: Done
[Tue Oct 24 21:31:21 2006] : (8) Dan: ooc I think we needed the break to get the healing in ;)
[Tue Oct 24 21:31:22 2006] : (1) DM: The door opens, on the otherside is a squarish cavern brightly lit with oil lamps.
[Tue Oct 24 21:32:41 2006] : (1) DM: Four natural pillers of stone supports the high ceiling and in the centre of the room is a pentagram drawn in red paint.
[Tue Oct 24 21:33:06 2006] : (8) Dan: Spellcraft Skill Check: [1d20+14] -> [2,14] = (16)
[Tue Oct 24 21:33:20 2006] : (2) Aliatra: Spellcraft Skill Check: [1d20+2] -> [12,2] = (14)
[Tue Oct 24 21:33:27 2006] : (7) Lia: Spellcraft Skill Check: [1d20+10] -> [9,10] = (19)
[Tue Oct 24 21:33:47 2006] : (1) DM: Standing to one side of the pentagram is a wizard in robes of dark yellow with black trim.
[Tue Oct 24 21:34:26 2006] : (1) DM: A pentagram can have a number of uses in spellcraft, It's not clear what this one is used for.
[Tue Oct 24 21:34:51 2006] : (1) DM: ooc the yellow robes are a clue.
[Tue Oct 24 21:35:20 2006] : (1) DM: Adrin, your turn.
[Tue Oct 24 21:35:34 2006] : (1) DM: You may move past Aliatra (but not at a run)
[Tue Oct 24 21:36:25 2006] : (11) Adrin: ooc so he's 40ft away.. can I make a full move and attack?
[Tue Oct 24 21:36:32 2006] : (1) DM: The air above the pentagram shimmers as though the air or ground is very hot.
[Tue Oct 24 21:36:45 2006] : (11) Adrin: ooc bypassing the pentagram of course
[Tue Oct 24 21:36:59 2006] : (8) Dan: "Yellow robes means he'is of the cunjuration order, like myself"
[Tue Oct 24 21:37:27 2006] : (11) Adrin: ooc cheater! :P
[Tue Oct 24 21:37:31 2006] : (1) DM: You can reach the 2nd piller if you move.
[Tue Oct 24 21:37:35 2006] : (8) Dan: "He may be calling some kind of devil to him in the pentagram"
[Tue Oct 24 21:37:51 2006] : (11) Adrin: done
[Tue Oct 24 21:38:01 2006] : (11) Adrin: actually no
[Tue Oct 24 21:38:04 2006] : (1) DM: You can move some more if you like.
[Tue Oct 24 21:38:17 2006] : (11) Adrin: done now
[Tue Oct 24 21:38:25 2006] : (1) DM: Dan, your turn.
[Tue Oct 24 21:38:37 2006] : (11) Adrin: Adrin gives the spellcaster a manacing stare
[Tue Oct 24 21:39:26 2006] : (8) Dan: Melf's Acid Arrow (base): [1d20+6] -> [6,6] = (12) ===> Damage: [2d4+0] -> [1,3,0] = (4)
[Tue Oct 24 21:39:33 2006] : (8) Dan: ooc boo!
[Tue Oct 24 21:39:36 2006] : (8) Dan: Done
[Tue Oct 24 21:39:41 2006] : (1) DM: Miss.
[Tue Oct 24 21:40:05 2006] : (1) DM: Lia, your turn.
[Tue Oct 24 21:40:13 2006] : (8) Dan: stupid 19 and 20 for spellcraft checks!
[Tue Oct 24 21:40:41 2006] : (7) Lia: Casts...: Resist elements: Ignore 12 dmg/rnd from element 1 min/lvl
[Tue Oct 24 21:40:45 2006] : (7) Lia: on Ali
[Tue Oct 24 21:40:46 2006] : (7) Lia: fire
[Tue Oct 24 21:40:51 2006] : (1) DM: ooc that would have been a hit if Mage armour has no effect. Does mage armour (as a force effect) work against touch spells?
[Tue Oct 24 21:40:52 2006] : (7) Lia: 1 min/lvl so 4 min.
[Tue Oct 24 21:40:56 2006] : (7) Lia: done.
[Tue Oct 24 21:41:04 2006] : (8) Dan: ooc no
[Tue Oct 24 21:41:15 2006] : (7) Lia: ooc can I move there?
[Tue Oct 24 21:41:31 2006] : (1) DM: A blob of acid burns through The wizard's robes.
[Tue Oct 24 21:41:37 2006] : (1) DM: ooc yes.
[Tue Oct 24 21:42:42 2006] : (1) DM: The wizard takes a few steps backwards and raises his arms and begins a strange, arcane incantation.
[Tue Oct 24 21:42:57 2006] : (2) Aliatra: Spellcraft Skill Check: [1d20+2] -> [14,2] = (16)
[Tue Oct 24 21:44:25 2006] : (8) Dan: Spellcraft Skill Check: [1d20+14] -> [3,14] = (17)
[Tue Oct 24 21:44:28 2006] : (1) DM: A slice through the air appears over the pentagram and a hideous creature climbs through the cut in the air, behind the creature you see a blasted landscape of barren rocks and flowing lava.
[Tue Oct 24 21:44:37 2006] : (7) Lia: Spellcraft Skill Check: [1d20+10] -> [18,10] = (28)
[Tue Oct 24 21:44:48 2006] : (2) Aliatra: ooc Wow!
[Tue Oct 24 21:44:49 2006] : (8) Dan: "Oh bugger"
[Tue Oct 24 21:44:55 2006] : (8) Dan: Knowledge: The Planes Skill Check: [1d20+10] -> [12,10] = (22)
[Tue Oct 24 21:45:00 2006] : (2) Aliatra: Knowledge: The Planes Skill Check: [1d20+5] -> [2,5] = (7)
[Tue Oct 24 21:45:23 2006] : (1) DM: ooc can't decide what deadly monster I want.
[Tue Oct 24 21:45:29 2006] : (7) Lia: ooc lol
[Tue Oct 24 21:45:30 2006] : (8) Dan: ooc LOL
[Tue Oct 24 21:45:48 2006] : (2) Aliatra: ooc You find that funny?
[Tue Oct 24 21:45:49 2006] : (11) Adrin: ooc wererabbit?
[Tue Oct 24 21:46:17 2006] : (2) Aliatra: ooc No rabbits, we don't have handgrenades
[Tue Oct 24 21:47:11 2006] : (8) Dan: ooc he has to make a concentration check with a -4 penaly BTW
[Tue Oct 24 21:47:26 2006] : (1) DM: The creature looks like a cross between a large human and a vulture. It has strong sinewy limbs covered in small gray feathers, a long neck topped with a vulture head, and vast feathery wings.
[Tue Oct 24 21:47:52 2006] : (1) DM: [1d20+4] -> [12,4] = (16)
[Tue Oct 24 21:48:20 2006] : (1) DM: ooc DM cheats a bit 'cos it's not a conventional spell.
[Tue Oct 24 21:48:33 2006] : (8) Dan: ooc LOL - :P
[Tue Oct 24 21:48:45 2006] : (2) Aliatra: ooc Sure, right, whatever the DM says
[Tue Oct 24 21:48:54 2006] : (11) Adrin: ooc the extra large pentagram will be making it easier too :P
[Tue Oct 24 21:49:46 2006] : (1) DM: The demon stalks about the pentagram, not crossing the line, it glares around, snapping its beak at the wizard.
[Tue Oct 24 21:51:38 2006] : (1) DM: ooc as a rationale, the wizard was merely completing the summoning spell and not casting the whole thing.
[Tue Oct 24 21:52:07 2006] : (8) Dan: "This is a Vrock. A terrible demon. We must not let it out of the circle or we shall surely all perish"
[Tue Oct 24 21:52:13 2006] : (2) Aliatra: ooc That makes sense
[Tue Oct 24 21:52:21 2006] : (1) DM: ooc also the DC for the concentation check was 10 + 4.
[Tue Oct 24 21:52:36 2006] : (1) DM: Aliatra, your turn.
[Tue Oct 24 21:52:37 2006] : (2) Aliatra: "So why would he summon a creature as dangerous as that? Is he mad?"
[Tue Oct 24 21:52:56 2006] : (2) Aliatra: Aliatra Casts: Bane Enemies take 1 on attack rolls and saves against fear.
[Tue Oct 24 21:53:06 2006] : (2) Aliatra: On the wizard, moving in, done
[Tue Oct 24 21:53:23 2006] : (1) DM: [1d20+5] -> [2,5] = (7)
[Tue Oct 24 21:53:32 2006] : (1) DM: How long does that last?
[Tue Oct 24 21:53:58 2006] : (2) Aliatra: 1 min/level
[Tue Oct 24 21:54:03 2006] : (2) Aliatra: So 2 minutes
[Tue Oct 24 21:54:06 2006] : (1) DM: Adrin?
[Tue Oct 24 21:54:22 2006] : (11) Adrin: Step forward, rage and attack
[Tue Oct 24 21:54:32 2006] : (11) Adrin: hey!
[Tue Oct 24 21:54:44 2006] : (1) DM: ooc I did say he moved before.
[Tue Oct 24 21:55:01 2006] : (11) Adrin: ok, I'll move in and attack
[Tue Oct 24 21:55:18 2006] : (11) Adrin: Greatsword (base): [1d20+7] -> [18,7] = (25) ===> Damage: [2d6+3] -> [6,5,3] = (14)
[Tue Oct 24 21:56:31 2006] : (1) DM: The wizard sustains a severe blow and is badly injured.
[Tue Oct 24 21:56:43 2006] : (1) DM: Dan, your turn.
[Tue Oct 24 21:56:46 2006] : (8) Dan: Acid Arrow damage [2d4] -> [1,2] = (3)
[Tue Oct 24 21:56:55 2006] : (11) Adrin: "Ha! Not so smart now!"
[Tue Oct 24 21:57:07 2006] : (8) Dan: Casts Augmented Summon Monster II - Fiendish Wolf (Medium magical beast): 17hp; 5 resist on cold and fire; AC= 14; SR = 7; Darkvision; Speed 30ft
Fiendish Wolf attack (Smite good) Bite [1d20+5] -> [15,5] = (20) ==> Damage: [1d6+3] -> [3,3] = (6) (treat as magical; add 2 to damage if target is good)
Trip attack Strength check:[1d20+3] -> [7,3] = (10) - vs. opponent's Str or Dex check

[Tue Oct 24 21:57:47 2006] : (1) DM: The vrock squawk harshly in an approximation of laugher as the wizard falls to the ground, unconcious and dying from the acid searing his flesh.
[Tue Oct 24 21:58:15 2006] : (8) Dan: ooc he dropped before I summoned??
[Tue Oct 24 21:58:19 2006] : (1) DM: Yes.
[Tue Oct 24 21:58:25 2006] : (8) Dan: Can I take the spell back?
[Tue Oct 24 21:58:35 2006] : (1) DM: yes
[Tue Oct 24 21:59:18 2006] : (8) Dan: Dan examines the circle
[Tue Oct 24 21:59:32 2006] : (11) Adrin: "Ok Dan. How do we get rid of it?"
[Tue Oct 24 21:59:38 2006] : (2) Aliatra: Aliatra takes a good look at the wiard
[Tue Oct 24 21:59:44 2006] : (2) Aliatra: Search Skill Check: [1d20+2] -> [5,2] = (7)
[Tue Oct 24 21:59:49 2006] : (8) Dan: Dan says"You are released demon, go back to your hole"
[Tue Oct 24 21:59:53 2006] : (1) DM: The wizard is unconcous and dying.
[Tue Oct 24 22:00:05 2006] : (2) Aliatra: "Do we keep him alive to talk or do we kill him now?"
[Tue Oct 24 22:00:24 2006] : (8) Dan: "We may need him to banish the demon"
[Tue Oct 24 22:00:40 2006] : (2) Aliatra: "He'd better not die then"
[Tue Oct 24 22:00:45 2006] : (2) Aliatra: Heal Skill Check: [1d20+4] -> [20,4] = (24)
[Tue Oct 24 22:00:47 2006] : (8) Dan: Dan thinks quickly about summoned demons in magic circlaes
[Tue Oct 24 22:00:52 2006] : (8) Dan: Spellcraft Skill Check: [1d20+14] -> [4,14] = (18)
[Tue Oct 24 22:01:00 2006] : (8) Dan: Knowledge: The Planes Skill Check: [1d20+10] -> [7,10] = (17)
[Tue Oct 24 22:01:25 2006] : (1) Vrock: ooc I can't find what languages they speak.
[Tue Oct 24 22:01:26 2006] : (2) Aliatra: Aliatra tries to make sure the wizard isn't bleeding to death
[Tue Oct 24 22:01:38 2006] : (2) Aliatra: ooc Abyssal?
[Tue Oct 24 22:02:29 2006] : (8) Dan: ooc Abyssal, Celestial, and Draconic.
[Tue Oct 24 22:02:37 2006] : (1) Vrock: "Sqwak, sqwaaak.", sqwaks the vrock in the abyssal tongue.
[Tue Oct 24 22:02:37 2006] : (2) Aliatra: "He'll live. Anyone need healing?"
[Tue Oct 24 22:02:47 2006] : (8) Dan: Dan switches to Draconic and repeats the dismissal
[Tue Oct 24 22:03:37 2006] : (1) Vrock: (speaking in draconic) "Your words are nothing, mortal. Cross the line and try again if you dare."
[Tue Oct 24 22:03:58 2006] : (11) Adrin: "What is it saying?"
[Tue Oct 24 22:04:02 2006] : (8) Dan: "Umm, no thanks, I am aware of the fragility of my mortality"
[Tue Oct 24 22:04:17 2006] : (7) Lia: ooc brb loo
[Tue Oct 24 22:04:20 2006] : (1) Vrock: (draconic) "Then perhaps we can bargin."
[Tue Oct 24 22:04:22 2006] : (8) Dan: "He wants me to cross the circle so he can eat or kill me"
[Tue Oct 24 22:04:43 2006] : (11) Adrin: "What if we just do nothing and leave it here?"
[Tue Oct 24 22:04:45 2006] : (2) Aliatra: "I'd suggest you stay at this side of the line"
[Tue Oct 24 22:04:52 2006] : (8) Dan: "Now he wants to bargain"
[Tue Oct 24 22:05:04 2006] : (8) Dan: Dan smiles at Ali
[Tue Oct 24 22:05:38 2006] : (2) Aliatra: "What does it want from us and what is it offering?"
[Tue Oct 24 22:05:39 2006] : (8) Dan: "What are your terms?"
[Tue Oct 24 22:05:53 2006] : (2) Aliatra: /me binds the wizard
[Tue Oct 24 22:06:04 2006] : (2) Aliatra: Aliatra binds the wizard
[Tue Oct 24 22:06:05 2006] : (8) Dan: Dan translates for the others as necessary
[Tue Oct 24 22:06:22 2006] : (2) Aliatra: Use Rope Skill Check: [1d20+3] -> [14,3] = (17)
[Tue Oct 24 22:06:32 2006] : (2) Aliatra: +2 for using silk rope
[Tue Oct 24 22:07:04 2006] : (1) Vrock: The vrock points a clawed finger at the unconcious wizard. (in draconic) "Give me that weak sack of of skin and bones so that I may rend his flesh and drink his blood."
[Tue Oct 24 22:07:18 2006] : (7) Lia: ooc back
[Tue Oct 24 22:07:23 2006] : (8) Dan: "What do we think?"
[Tue Oct 24 22:07:24 2006] : (1) Vrock: (draconic) "And I shall tell you the words of unbinding."
[Tue Oct 24 22:07:38 2006] : (11) Adrin: "Sounds like a deal. Can we search him for nice things first?"
[Tue Oct 24 22:07:46 2006] : (7) Lia: Lia approaches to the wizard and starts drawing her power
[Tue Oct 24 22:07:50 2006] : (7) Lia: Casts...: Cure minor wounds: +1 HP
[Tue Oct 24 22:07:55 2006] : (2) Aliatra: "Can we trust that thing to keep its word?"
[Tue Oct 24 22:07:59 2006] : (8) Dan: "Hmm, yes, I'd trust you to give me them rather than say, words to let you loose"
[Tue Oct 24 22:08:14 2006] : (7) Lia: ooc that should do to stop its wounds
[Tue Oct 24 22:08:18 2006] : (7) Lia: *his
[Tue Oct 24 22:08:31 2006] : (2) Aliatra: ooc My healing check already took care of that
[Tue Oct 24 22:08:38 2006] : (8) Dan: ooc Ali stabilised him
[Tue Oct 24 22:08:55 2006] : (7) Lia: ooc I sisn't see that :/
[Tue Oct 24 22:09:03 2006] : (7) Lia: ooc ok
[Tue Oct 24 22:09:14 2006] : (8) Dan: "Do you swear to this?"
[Tue Oct 24 22:09:27 2006] : (2) Aliatra: "Ne deals. Tell it to forget it"
[Tue Oct 24 22:09:33 2006] : (7) Lia: ooc /me takes back her little spell :)
[Tue Oct 24 22:10:05 2006] : (8) Dan: "If I could be sure that it would be sent back home, I'd just leave it here to stew for as long as the circle holds"
[Tue Oct 24 22:10:47 2006] : (2) Aliatra: "How about we search this place? The wizard must have gotten the summoning spell from somewhere, the unbinding spell probably is here as well"
[Tue Oct 24 22:10:49 2006] : (1) Vrock: (in draconic) "So I swear. You shall have the words of unbinding in exchange for the wizards useless body."
[Tue Oct 24 22:11:15 2006] : (11) Adrin: ooc what size is the vrock?
[Tue Oct 24 22:11:24 2006] : (8) Dan: "Unfortunately I am aware that you are a creature of chaos and your word means nothing to you"
[Tue Oct 24 22:11:36 2006] : (1) Vrock: ooc large. 8 ft tall.
[Tue Oct 24 22:11:49 2006] : (1) Vrock: (draconic) "So be it. I shall wait until the circle fades in time. The wait will sharpen my hunger for the pale flesh of your kind."
[Tue Oct 24 22:12:45 2006] : (8) Dan: ooc what do I know about planar binding and magic circles?
[Tue Oct 24 22:12:59 2006] : (11) Adrin: "I say give it the wizards body. We've no other way of getting rid of it"
[Tue Oct 24 22:13:00 2006] : (2) Aliatra: Knowledge: The Planes Skill Check: [1d20+5] -> [6,5] = (11)
[Tue Oct 24 22:13:43 2006] : (2) Aliatra: "And what if its lying and we help it break out of the circle? It'll eat us all"
[Tue Oct 24 22:14:21 2006] : (11) Adrin: "Then it'll be an interesting way to die!
[Tue Oct 24 22:14:48 2006] : (8) Dan: "I have to say that in the absence of other knowledge I agree Adrin"
[Tue Oct 24 22:15:18 2006] : (2) Aliatra: "I'd rather live, thank you very much. Let's try and find the spell to send it back"
[Tue Oct 24 22:15:20 2006] : (8) Dan: "the wizard is clearly a threat to the local woodsmen, and his antics have killed at least one traveller"
[Tue Oct 24 22:15:52 2006] : (8) Dan: "OK, let's search for the Wizard's apellbook and any scrolls
[Tue Oct 24 22:16:01 2006] : (1) Vrock: ooc feeding a demon with a living human is an evil act.
[Tue Oct 24 22:16:11 2006] : (8) Dan: Dan looks around for a spellbook
[Tue Oct 24 22:16:25 2006] : (8) Dan: Search take 20 = 27
[Tue Oct 24 22:16:40 2006] : (11) Adrin: ooc any paladins around?
[Tue Oct 24 22:16:43 2006] : (1) Vrock: There is nothing in this room but except for some lamps and a exit to the south east.
[Tue Oct 24 22:17:31 2006] : (8) Dan: "The wizard is unconscious and tied. The demon is secured. let's search the side room"
[Tue Oct 24 22:17:47 2006] : (8) Dan: Dan looks around
[Tue Oct 24 22:17:58 2006] : (7) Lia: Lia follows
[Tue Oct 24 22:17:58 2006] : (2) Aliatra: "Sure, let me help you"
[Tue Oct 24 22:18:35 2006] : (8) Dan: "Bring his body to the corridor so we can keep an eye on him"
[Tue Oct 24 22:18:44 2006] : (11) Adrin: "I'll watch him"
[Tue Oct 24 22:18:58 2006] : (1) Vrock: The door leads to a complex of caves forming a comfortable and spacious living quarters. A library with numerous books, a laboratory with assorted equipment, primarily surgical tools for disecting things, a bedroom, kitchen, dining room etc.
[Tue Oct 24 22:19:01 2006] : (8) Dan: "No feeding him to the demon now Adrin!"
[Tue Oct 24 22:19:21 2006] : (11) Adrin: (sigh) "Would I?"
[Tue Oct 24 22:19:23 2006] : (1) DM: Stairs lead upwards to a door.
[Tue Oct 24 22:19:27 2006] : (8) Dan: Dan searches the area
[Tue Oct 24 22:19:30 2006] : (11) Adrin: Adrin tries to look innocent
[Tue Oct 24 22:19:56 2006] : (2) Aliatra: Aliatra gives Dan a hand
[Tue Oct 24 22:20:17 2006] : (1) DM: One book in a particularly spiky hand lies open on a desk in the library.
[Tue Oct 24 22:21:00 2006] : (8) Dan: Dan examines the book
[Tue Oct 24 22:21:35 2006] : (1) DM: ooc Summoning demons in 21 days. A step-by-step guide.
[Tue Oct 24 22:21:42 2006] : (11) Adrin: ooc lol
[Tue Oct 24 22:21:44 2006] : (1) DM: Spellcraft check Dan.
[Tue Oct 24 22:21:49 2006] : (2) Aliatra: ooc Demons for dummies?
[Tue Oct 24 22:21:56 2006] : (8) Dan: ooc LOL - any reference to unsummoning ;)
[Tue Oct 24 22:21:59 2006] : (8) Dan: Spellcraft Skill Check: [1d20+14] -> [14,14] = (28)
[Tue Oct 24 22:22:52 2006] : (1) DM: The book is written in arcane language but you locate the section on unsummoning.
[Tue Oct 24 22:23:12 2006] : (2) Aliatra: "Have you found something?"
[Tue Oct 24 22:23:26 2006] : (8) Dan: ooc that's OK, arcane language should just be Draconic ;)
[Tue Oct 24 22:23:40 2006] : (8) Dan: "Hmm, there's a section here on unsummoning"
[Tue Oct 24 22:24:17 2006] : (1) DM: There are three methods described: 1. A quick but somewhat risky way. 2. A less risky way requiring some unusal ingredients. 3. a surefire way but unlikey to be possible to carry out.
[Tue Oct 24 22:24:42 2006] : (8) Dan: Dan describes as he reads
[Tue Oct 24 22:24:47 2006] : (2) Aliatra: "Can you manage that?"
[Tue Oct 24 22:25:02 2006] : (8) Dan: "Which one?"
[Tue Oct 24 22:25:20 2006] : (2) Aliatra: "Any one, for starters, but the safer the better"
[Tue Oct 24 22:26:12 2006] : (7) Lia: "yeah a little safe would be good"
[Tue Oct 24 22:26:49 2006] : (8) Dan: "Well the third seems to be not possible, the first is dangerous and the second needs some rare ingredients"
[Tue Oct 24 22:27:08 2006] : (8) Dan: "Shall we go with the second, or take the risk of us all dying?"
[Tue Oct 24 22:27:09 2006] : (2) Aliatra: "Like?"
[Tue Oct 24 22:27:29 2006] : (7) Lia: "yes, how rare?"
[Tue Oct 24 22:27:32 2006] : (8) Dan: Dan reads some more into method 2
[Tue Oct 24 22:30:39 2006] : (8) Dan: Dan keeps reading
[Tue Oct 24 22:30:47 2006] : (1) DM: Method 2 requires several ingredients and a simple incantation. The ingredients are: water imbued with the essense of a celestial plane and...
[Tue Oct 24 22:30:54 2006] : (1) DM: ooc DM keeps typing...
[Tue Oct 24 22:31:28 2006] : (2) Aliatra: Aliatra keeps listening
[Tue Oct 24 22:32:33 2006] : (1) DM: and dust from the planes of shadows or the essense of somthing from that plane.
[Tue Oct 24 22:32:55 2006] : (2) Aliatra: "Where do we find a thing like that?"
[Tue Oct 24 22:33:10 2006] : (8) Dan: Knowledge: Arcana Skill Check: [1d20+12] -> [1,12] = (13)
[Tue Oct 24 22:33:20 2006] : (2) Aliatra: Knowledge: Arcana Skill Check: Untrained
[Tue Oct 24 22:33:22 2006] : (2) Aliatra: Knowledge: The Planes Skill Check: [1d20+5] -> [4,5] = (9)
[Tue Oct 24 22:33:24 2006] : (1) DM: Knowledge: religion and knowledge: planes checks.
[Tue Oct 24 22:33:25 2006] : (8) Dan: Dan has no ideas ;)
[Tue Oct 24 22:33:29 2006] : (2) Aliatra: Knowledge: Religion Skill Check: [1d20+5] -> [1,5] = (6)
[Tue Oct 24 22:33:31 2006] : (8) Dan: Knowledge: The Planes Skill Check: [1d20+10] -> [14,10] = (24)
[Tue Oct 24 22:34:00 2006] : (8) Dan: ooc Lia?
[Tue Oct 24 22:34:32 2006] : (7) Lia: Knowledge: Religion Skill Check: Untrained
[Tue Oct 24 22:34:38 2006] : (7) Lia: ooc untrained in all I believe
[Tue Oct 24 22:34:40 2006] : (7) Lia: Knowledge: The Planes Skill Check: [1d20+3] -> [19,3] = (22)
[Tue Oct 24 22:34:45 2006] : (7) Lia: ooc ah no :)
[Tue Oct 24 22:35:25 2006] : (8) Dan: ooc you took a point in religion last level - or so you said th eother week
[Tue Oct 24 22:35:34 2006] : (7) Lia: "Hmmm. Ghosts."
[Tue Oct 24 22:35:39 2006] : (7) Lia: ooc right!
[Tue Oct 24 22:36:15 2006] : (7) Lia: Knowledge: Religion Skill Check: [1d20+3] -> [11,3] = (14)
[Tue Oct 24 22:36:26 2006] : (7) Lia: ooc not tht it helps much, my knowledge is very fresh ;)
[Tue Oct 24 22:36:34 2006] : (8) Dan: "So how do we get some dust or essence from the plane of shadows?"
[Tue Oct 24 22:36:43 2006] : (7) Lia: "We need to find some of those undeads"
[Tue Oct 24 22:36:51 2006] : (7) Lia: "Or ghosts"
[Tue Oct 24 22:36:58 2006] : (7) Lia: "That's the good question Dan"
[Tue Oct 24 22:37:05 2006] : (2) Aliatra: "What undeads?"
[Tue Oct 24 22:37:11 2006] : (7) Lia: "Not sure how we capture their essene or find some dust that originated there"
[Tue Oct 24 22:37:14 2006] : (7) Lia: "Although..."
[Tue Oct 24 22:37:17 2006] : (7) Lia: "Ashes?"
[Tue Oct 24 22:37:37 2006] : (7) Lia: "Ashes from an undead might do the trick?"
[Tue Oct 24 22:37:39 2006] : (8) Dan: "I wonder if spells with that descriptor will do?"
[Tue Oct 24 22:37:57 2006] : (7) Lia: "As for that water. I doubt this is just normal holy water."
[Tue Oct 24 22:38:13 2006] : (7) Lia: "We're probably looking at something more powerful than that"
[Tue Oct 24 22:38:26 2006] : (7) Lia: "Positive energy"
[Tue Oct 24 22:38:28 2006] : (8) Dan: "It's not corporeal undead though, so there would be no ashes from a shadow or a ghost"
[Tue Oct 24 22:38:33 2006] : (7) Lia: "Intersting mix actually"
[Tue Oct 24 22:38:47 2006] : (7) Lia: "You are right, indeed"
[Tue Oct 24 22:39:14 2006] : (1) DM: ooc from the wiki: "Druidic magic users draw power from the Etheral Plane and Plane of Shadows"
[Tue Oct 24 22:39:28 2006] : (8) Dan: ooc Dan may have an Int of 21, but I feel like mine's about 10 now
[Tue Oct 24 22:39:37 2006] : (2) Aliatra: ooc LOL
[Tue Oct 24 22:39:42 2006] : (7) Lia: ooc damn
[Tue Oct 24 22:39:47 2006] : (7) Lia: ooc that's me :)
[Tue Oct 24 22:39:58 2006] : (11) Adrin: Adrin plucks hairs from the unconcious mages head, while wondering what is taking so long
[Tue Oct 24 22:40:18 2006] : (7) Lia: "Let us take the book for now"
[Tue Oct 24 22:40:24 2006] : (7) Lia: "And think a bit further"
[Tue Oct 24 22:40:48 2006] : (8) Dan: "Adrin, you may as well join us and help with the mystery"
[Tue Oct 24 22:40:51 2006] : (7) Lia: "Lia sits in a corner of the room and tries to gather her thoughts"
[Tue Oct 24 22:41:00 2006] : (1) DM: ooc don't forget the two other options might be better.
[Tue Oct 24 22:41:07 2006] : (7) Lia: Int check: [1d20+2] -> [8,2] = (10)
[Tue Oct 24 22:41:10 2006] : (11) Adrin: "Mystery?"
[Tue Oct 24 22:41:33 2006] : (7) Lia: Lia gets up and goes to Dan
[Tue Oct 24 22:41:39 2006] : (7) Lia: wWhat are our other options though?
[Tue Oct 24 22:41:40 2006] : (8) Dan: Dan reads up on option1
[Tue Oct 24 22:41:43 2006] : (7) Lia: "What are our other options though?"
[Tue Oct 24 22:42:50 2006] : (1) DM: Option one is a incantation in Abyssal. The book notes that speakers not fluent in abyssal may pronouce the words incorrectly and produce an unfavourable outcome.
[Tue Oct 24 22:43:29 2006] : (2) Aliatra: "That sounds good, you speak Abyssal, don't you, Dan?"
[Tue Oct 24 22:43:33 2006] : (1) DM: There is a rough phonetic guide to the pronouciation but there's still a small risk of saying it wrong.
[Tue Oct 24 22:44:03 2006] : (8) Dan: "I don't speak it, no"
[Tue Oct 24 22:44:37 2006] : (8) Dan: "I am fluent in seven languages, but I never encountered abyssal either in childhood or training"
[Tue Oct 24 22:44:47 2006] : (11) Adrin: "I can't even read it!"
[Tue Oct 24 22:44:53 2006] : (8) Dan: i.e. it wasn't in my language options :(
[Tue Oct 24 22:45:36 2006] : (2) Aliatra: "I could cast a spell tomorrow to understand iany language"
[Tue Oct 24 22:45:44 2006] : (8) Dan: ooc I had to take crap ones that are never used, like Gnoll and Sylvan
[Tue Oct 24 22:45:54 2006] : (11) Adrin: ooc lol
[Tue Oct 24 22:46:02 2006] : (8) Dan: "Actually, i could too"
[Tue Oct 24 22:46:05 2006] : (7) Lia: "But does the spell allow you to speak them?"
[Tue Oct 24 22:46:22 2006] : (11) Adrin: ooc /me makes note to learn one of those languages for Craigs game
[Tue Oct 24 22:46:30 2006] : (2) Aliatra: ooc LOL
[Tue Oct 24 22:46:30 2006] : (8) Dan: "The words are there, but I don't know how to pronounce them properly"
[Tue Oct 24 22:47:13 2006] : (7) Lia: "OK, and what'w the third option?"
[Tue Oct 24 22:47:37 2006] : (8) Dan: "Let's have a look"
[Tue Oct 24 22:47:53 2006] : (8) Dan: ooc comprehend languages does not let you speak the language either
[Tue Oct 24 22:48:12 2006] : (1) DM: The third options requires persuading or coercing a powerful celestail to do the banishing.
[Tue Oct 24 22:48:53 2006] : (1) DM: ooc 225 XP for the quasit and orcs.
[Tue Oct 24 22:49:02 2006] : (8) Dan: "Ali, you have a connection to the celestial. Do you think that you could request such a thing?"
[Tue Oct 24 22:49:28 2006] : (1) DM: Celestials of that nature of little interest in the affairs of mortals.
[Tue Oct 24 22:50:07 2006] : (8) Dan: "Lia, the spell does not allow you to speak them"
[Tue Oct 24 22:50:09 2006] : (2) Aliatra: "Creatures as powerful as that> They would ignore a fledging cleric like me"
[Tue Oct 24 22:50:30 2006] : (1) DM: 300 XP for the wizard for Lia.
[Tue Oct 24 22:50:31 2006] : (8) Dan: "there is a more powerful wizard spell called Tongues that does allow it"
[Tue Oct 24 22:50:42 2006] : (7) Lia: ooc for me?
[Tue Oct 24 22:50:48 2006] : (1) DM: 200 XP for the wizard for Adrin, Dan and Aliatra.
[Tue Oct 24 22:50:48 2006] : (7) Lia: ooc ah, i'm smaller :)
[Tue Oct 24 22:51:20 2006] : (1) DM: ooc 225 for the wizard for Lia. I suck at maths.
[Tue Oct 24 22:51:25 2006] : (11) Adrin: ooc anyone got any idea how many XP I have? This node is out of date
[Tue Oct 24 22:51:43 2006] : (8) Dan: ooc you said it last game
[Tue Oct 24 22:52:02 2006] : (1) DM: I truely suck at reading tables. 450 XP for Lia, 400 for the others.
[Tue Oct 24 22:52:15 2006] : (7) Lia: ooc total?
[Tue Oct 24 22:52:16 2006] : (8) Dan: ooc I need 120
[Tue Oct 24 22:52:27 2006] : (11) Adrin: ooc I think I whispered it to you :(
[Tue Oct 24 22:52:42 2006] : (1) DM: ooc so for today. Lia gets 675 and the others 625.
[Tue Oct 24 22:52:54 2006] : (8) Dan: ooc is Lia only leve 3 or something? Ali is level 5 the rest of us are level 4 I thought
[Tue Oct 24 22:52:56 2006] : (11) Adrin: ooc got it
[Tue Oct 24 22:53:15 2006] : (1) DM: ooc my node says Aliatra is level 4.
[Tue Oct 24 22:53:51 2006] : (2) Aliatra: ooc That's because I forgot to send you my new node today, I leveled up before this session
[Tue Oct 24 22:54:02 2006] : (2) Aliatra has sent you a tree node...
[Tue Oct 24 22:54:38 2006] : (7) Lia: ooc I'm level 4
[Tue Oct 24 22:54:42 2006] : (1) DM: Okay. Ali gets: 75 + 125 + 375
[Tue Oct 24 22:54:46 2006] : (7) Lia: ooc I thought everyone levelled up last session
[Tue Oct 24 22:55:08 2006] : (8) Dan: ooc nope, I'm still level 4 even now - 120xp off level 5
[Tue Oct 24 22:55:16 2006] : (7) Lia: ooc ah
[Tue Oct 24 22:55:23 2006] : (2) Aliatra: ooc OK
[Tue Oct 24 22:55:34 2006] : (11) Adrin: ooc i'm 105 off it (I think)
[Tue Oct 24 22:55:51 2006] : (2) Aliatra: ooc I'm still convinced you should have more xp, Craig
[Tue Oct 24 22:55:51 2006] : (1) DM: All those at level 4 get: 75 + 150 + 400
[Tue Oct 24 22:56:24 2006] : (8) Dan: ooc well, so was I but if I am, I can't find it
[Tue Oct 24 22:56:35 2006] : (11) Adrin: ooc for the wizard?
[Tue Oct 24 22:56:54 2006] : (8) Dan: ooc orcs, quasit, wizard
[Tue Oct 24 22:57:02 2006] : (11) Adrin: ooc ok
[Tue Oct 24 22:57:21 2006] : (1) DM: ooc Lia, send me you level 4 sheet.
[Tue Oct 24 22:58:18 2006] : (8) Dan: "So we risk the speaking in another language. Or we try to get strange ingredients, or we try to get a powerful celestial to help us"
[Tue Oct 24 22:58:39 2006] : (7) Lia: ooc it's not finished :/
[Tue Oct 24 22:58:42 2006] : (1) DM: ooc there is a 4th option.
[Tue Oct 24 22:58:51 2006] : (7) Lia: ooc I never got around to doing it
[Tue Oct 24 22:58:51 2006] : (1) DM: ooc send it when its done then.
[Tue Oct 24 22:59:22 2006] : (8) Dan: "Or we leave him for the magic circle to go, then hope he just goes back home"
[Tue Oct 24 22:59:37 2006] : (7) Lia: "Or we fight it?"
[Tue Oct 24 22:59:42 2006] : (2) Aliatra: "Or we could find some help, or we could let the wizard do it"
[Tue Oct 24 22:59:44 2006] : (1) DM: ooc 5th option. um. 6th option.
[Tue Oct 24 22:59:46 2006] : (8) Dan: "Or we feed the wizard to him and hope that he tells us how to send him home"
[Tue Oct 24 22:59:51 2006] : (1) DM: ooc 7th.
[Tue Oct 24 23:00:09 2006] : (2) Aliatra: "I don't trust it, period"
[Tue Oct 24 23:00:14 2006] : (8) Dan: "Fighting it is not a viable option Lia, unless you want to die"
[Tue Oct 24 23:01:06 2006] : (11) Adrin: "How about we get the wizard to get rid of it, and if he messes up the demon gets him?"
[Tue Oct 24 23:01:34 2006] : (8) Dan: "The trouble is, the Wizard might just bargain with the demon for it to kill us, then he'll set it free"
[Tue Oct 24 23:01:46 2006] : (8) Dan: "If he speaks in Abyssal, we won't know"
[Tue Oct 24 23:02:11 2006] : (11) Adrin: "Can you not cast that Understand stuff spell?"
[Tue Oct 24 23:02:21 2006] : (2) Aliatra: "We would if we would cast Comprehend languages first"
[Tue Oct 24 23:02:39 2006] : (8) Dan: "The comprehend languages does not allow us to... oh, I see"
[Tue Oct 24 23:02:40 2006] : (11) Adrin: "Aye, that one"
[Tue Oct 24 23:02:46 2006] : (8) Dan: "Yes, that would work"
[Tue Oct 24 23:02:47 2006] : (2) Aliatra: "That circle isn't going to fade overnight, is it?"
[Tue Oct 24 23:02:58 2006] : (8) Dan: "It should last at least 24 hours"
[Tue Oct 24 23:03:34 2006] : (8) Dan: "If he has a scroll with Tonges on it, I could perform th eincantation"
[Tue Oct 24 23:03:55 2006] : (8) Dan: Dan searches his rooms for scrolls and his spellbook
[Tue Oct 24 23:04:17 2006] : (11) Adrin: "What? Like actual ... tongues?"
[Tue Oct 24 23:04:22 2006] : (2) Aliatra: Aliatra helps Dan
[Tue Oct 24 23:04:43 2006] : (8) Dan: "Dan laughs
[Tue Oct 24 23:04:50 2006] : (1) DM: The wizard has a spell book and a few minor scrolls. (rolling 'em now).
[Tue Oct 24 23:04:51 2006] : (8) Dan: "Nice one Adrin"
[Tue Oct 24 23:05:10 2006] : (8) Dan: ooc minor meaning no level 3 :(
[Tue Oct 24 23:05:12 2006] : (11) Adrin: Adrin chuckles like he's in on the joke
[Tue Oct 24 23:05:49 2006] : (8) Dan: ooc woot, another spellbook
[Tue Oct 24 23:06:14 2006] : (2) Aliatra: ooc LOL
[Tue Oct 24 23:06:23 2006] : (1) DM: [3d39] -> [11,20,29] = (60)
[Tue Oct 24 23:06:41 2006] : (11) Adrin: Adrin wanders out to check on the captives
[Tue Oct 24 23:06:42 2006] : (1) DM: Lucky, A scroll of comprehend languages.
[Tue Oct 24 23:06:56 2006] : (1) DM: Burning hands.
[Tue Oct 24 23:07:02 2006] : (1) DM: Useful for doors that.
[Tue Oct 24 23:07:14 2006] : (1) DM: Cause fear.
[Tue Oct 24 23:07:41 2006] : (1) DM: [2d50] -> [11,24] = (35)
[Tue Oct 24 23:08:45 2006] : (1) DM: Detect thoughts, and blur.
[Tue Oct 24 23:09:55 2006] : (1) DM: [1d42] -> [29] = (29)
[Tue Oct 24 23:10:08 2006] : (8) Dan: Spellcraft Skill Check: [1d20+14] -> [9,14] = (23)
[Tue Oct 24 23:10:09 2006] : (8) Dan: Spellcraft Skill Check: [1d20+14] -> [2,14] = (16)
[Tue Oct 24 23:10:09 2006] : (8) Dan: Spellcraft Skill Check: [1d20+14] -> [18,14] = (32)
[Tue Oct 24 23:10:10 2006] : (8) Dan: Spellcraft Skill Check: [1d20+14] -> [6,14] = (20)
[Tue Oct 24 23:10:11 2006] : (8) Dan: Spellcraft Skill Check: [1d20+14] -> [11,14] = (25)
[Tue Oct 24 23:10:31 2006] : (1) DM: Ray of exhaution.
[Tue Oct 24 23:10:32 2006] : (2) Aliatra: "Detect thought might come in hand too"
[Tue Oct 24 23:10:37 2006] : (1) DM: These are scrolls btw.
[Tue Oct 24 23:10:55 2006] : (8) Dan: Spellcraft Skill Check: [1d20+14] -> [12,14] = (26)
[Tue Oct 24 23:11:31 2006] : (8) Dan: Dan reads off the types as he looks at them - all except burning hands which he failed to decipher
[Tue Oct 24 23:12:04 2006] : (8) Dan: ooc oh, and Blur too
[Tue Oct 24 23:12:49 2006] : (1) DM: GAME END